英文名称:Joe Versus the Volcano
年代:1990
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | 美国 潘娜斯科普 纽约 长岛 亚契附属子公司 | |
[04:31] | 直肠探针生产地 满意顾客数 | |
[05:02] | I know he can get the job. | 我知道他能得到这份工作 |
[05:05] | But can he do the job? | 但他能胜任吗 |
[05:08] | Harry… | 哈利 |
[05:11] | Yeah, Harry, but– | 是的 哈利 但是 |
[05:12] | But can he do the job? | 他能胜任吗 |
[05:15] | I know he can get the job. | 我知道他能得到这份工作 |
[05:18] | But can he do the job? | 但他能胜任吗 |
[05:22] | I’m not arguing that with you. | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[05:26] | I’m not arguing that with you! | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[05:30] | I’m not arguing that with you! | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[05:33] | I’m not arguing that with you, Harry! | 我不想和你争论这个问题 哈利 |
[05:37] | Harry, Harry… | 哈利 哈利 |
[05:40] | Yeah, Harry, but can he do the job? | 没错 哈利 但他能胜任吗 |
[05:42] | I know he can get the job. | 我知道他能得到这份工作 |
[05:46] | But can he do the job? | 但他能胜任吗 |
[05:48] | I’m not arguing that with you. | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[05:51] | Harry, I’m not arguing that with you. | 哈利 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[05:55] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[05:56] | I didn’t say that. | 我没说过 |
[05:59] | If i said that, I would’ve been wrong. | 如果我说过 那我就错了 |
[06:02] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[06:04] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[06:07] | I’m not arguing that with you! | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[06:09] | Yeah, Harry, | 是的 哈利 |
[06:10] | I know he can get the job. | 我知道他能得到这份工作 |
[06:12] | But can he do the job? | 但他能胜任吗 |
[06:14] | I’m not arguing that with you. | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[06:18] | I am not arguing that with you! | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[06:24] | I am not arguing that with you! | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[06:29] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[06:30] | No! I told you that. | 不 是我告诉你的 |
[06:33] | Me. | 是我 |
[06:35] | What? | 什么 |
[06:36] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[06:38] | Maybe. Maybe. | 可能吧 有可能 |
[06:41] | Maybe! | 我也说不准 |
[07:35] | Oh, good morning, Dede. | 早上好 迪迪 |
[07:36] | Hi, Joe. | 你好 乔 |
[07:38] | What’s with the shoe? | 你的鞋怎么了 |
[07:39] | I’m losin’ my sole. | 鞋底脱胶了 |
[07:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:43] | How you doin’? | 你还好吗 |
[07:45] | Feel kind of tired. | 感觉有点累 |
[07:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:50] | Here. Each one gets sent 5 catalogs. | 给 每家公司要送五份产品目录 |
[07:53] | Oh, I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[07:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:57] | I only got 12 catalogs left altogether. | 我一共只剩下十二份产品目录了 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:07] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来处理吧 |
[08:08] | Yes, Mr.Waturi. | 好的 华托瑞先生 |
[08:13] | How are you doing, Joe? | 你还好吗 乔 |
[08:16] | I’m not feeling very good, Mr. Waturi. | 我感觉有点难受 华托瑞先生 |
[08:19] | So what else is new? You never feel good. | 多新鲜呢 你就没好受过 |
[08:21] | Yeah. Well, That’s the problem. | 是啊 问题就出在这里 |
[08:24] | Anyway, I– | 总之 我 |
[08:25] | I have a doctor’s appointment today. | 我今天预约了医生 |
[08:27] | Another doctor’s appointment? | 又预约医生 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:30] | Listen, Joe, what’s this Dede tells me about the catalogs? | 乔 迪迪跟我说的产品目录那事是什么情况 |
[08:34] | I only got 12. | 我只有十二份 |
[08:36] | How did you let us get down to 12? | 你怎么会让我们只剩下十二份产品目录 |
[08:37] | – I told you. – When? | -我和你说过 -什么时候 |
[08:40] | 3 weeks ago, and then 2 weeks ago. | 三周前说过 两周前也说过 |
[08:43] | Did you tell me last week? | 你上周和我说过吗 |
[08:46] | No. | 没有 |
[08:47] | – Why not? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[08:49] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你已经知道了 |
[08:50] | Not good enough, Joe. | 你做得还不够好 乔 |
[08:51] | Not nearly good enough! | 差得远了 |
[08:53] | I put you in charge of the entire advertising library! | 我让你负责管理整个广告资料室 |
[08:57] | Ah, you mean this room. | 你是指这个房间 |
[08:58] | I give you carte blank how to deal with the materials in here. | 我全权委托你处理这里的资料 |
[09:01] | You put the orders into the printer, Mr. Waturi, | 负责打印订单的是你 华托瑞先生 |
[09:03] | not me. That’s how you wanted it. | 不是我 是你希望如此的 |
[09:04] | You are not competent to put the orders into the printer. | 你还不能胜任打印订单的工作 |
[09:07] | That’s a very technical job. | 这是个技术性很高的工作 |
[09:09] | I thought you were going to explain it. | 我以为你会教我怎么用 |
[09:10] | I was gonna do better than that, Joe. | 我本来还有更好的打算 乔 |
[09:13] | I was gonna make you assistant manager. | 我本来想升你当副经理 |
[09:16] | I want to make you assistant manager. | 我想升你当副经理 |
[09:19] | But you, you’re not flexible. | 但你不懂变通 |
[09:20] | You’re inflexible. | 你很刻板 |
[09:22] | I don’t feel inflexible. | 我不觉得自己很刻板 |
[09:23] | You’re inflexible, totally. | 你太刻板了 |
[09:27] | And what’s this about a doctor’s appointment? | 预约医生又是怎么一回事 |
[09:28] | You’re always going to the doctor. | 你总是去看医生 |
[09:31] | I don’t feel good. | 我有点难受 |
[09:32] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[09:34] | You think I feel good? | 你以为我就很好受吗 |
[09:36] | Nobody feels good. | 谁不难受啊 |
[09:38] | After childhood, it’s a fact of life. | 经历了童年之后 这才是人生常态 |
[09:41] | I feel rotten. So what? | 我感觉糟透了 那又怎么样 |
[09:43] | I don’t let it bother me. | 我不会让这种感觉影响我 |
[09:45] | I don’t let it interfere with my job. | 也不会让它干扰我的工作 |
[09:47] | What do you want from me, Mr. Waturi? | 你到底想让我怎样 华托瑞先生 |
[09:49] | You’re like a child. | 你就像个幼稚的小孩 |
[09:50] | And what’s this lamp for? | 你在这放个台灯干嘛 |
[09:51] | Is there not enough light In here for you? | 这里的光线不够充足吗 |
[09:53] | The fluorescents affect me. | 日光灯对我有影响 |
[09:56] | They make me feel blotchy, puffy. | 它们让我觉得自己浑身起斑 头昏脑涨 |
[09:59] | I thought this light would– | 我觉得这盏灯可以 |
[10:00] | Get rid of the light. | 把灯拿走 |
[10:03] | This is not your bedroom, Joe. This is an office. | 这不是你的卧室 乔 这是办公室 |
[10:07] | Maybe if you start treating this like a job | 如果你能开始端正工作态度 |
[10:09] | instead of some kind of a welfare hospital, | 而不是把这里当做福利医院 |
[10:11] | you’ll shape up. | 你就会好起来 |
[10:13] | And, Joe, I want those catalogs. | 还有 乔 我要那些产品目录 |
[10:18] | Then please order them. | 那就请你去预订吧 |
[10:19] | Watch yourself, Joe. | 你给我注意点 乔 |
[10:21] | Think about what I just said. | 好好想想我刚才说的话 |
[10:24] | You’ve got to get yourself into a flexible frame, | 你必须让自己学会灵活变通 |
[10:27] | or else you are no place. | 否则你就无处容身了 |
[10:35] | And take that light off the desk. | 把台灯从桌子上拿下去 |
[10:38] | – I will. – Do it now. | -我会拿的 -现在就拿 |
[10:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:02] | Why do you let Waturi talk to you like that? | 你怎么能允许华托瑞用这种态度和你说话 |
[11:04] | Like what? | 什么态度 |
[11:06] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[11:08] | I don’t feel good. | 我有点难受 |
[11:09] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[11:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:14] | I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[11:18] | Mr. Banks. | 班克斯先生 |
[11:21] | Mr. Banks? | 班克斯先生 |
[11:24] | Mr. Banks. | 班克斯先生 |
[11:28] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[11:30] | Dr. Ellison will see you now. | 埃里森医生现在可以见你了 |
[12:00] | How are you feeling, Mr. Banks? | 你感觉怎么样 班克斯先生 |
[12:03] | Pretty much the same. I feel puffy, blotchy. | 和之前差不多 感觉浑身起斑 头昏脑涨 |
[12:05] | I never seem to have very much energy. | 人也没什么精神 |
[12:08] | I keep getting these little sore throats. | 喉咙一直有些肿痛 |
[12:10] | I–I really just don’t feel very good. | 我真的感觉不太舒服 |
[12:12] | And how long have you felt this way? | 这种感觉有多久了 |
[12:14] | Well, pretty much since I left the fire department, | 差不多从我离开消防局开始 |
[12:18] | on and off. But–but since then, | 断断续续的 从那时候算起 |
[12:19] | about 8 years. | 大概八年了 |
[12:21] | What did you do in the fire department? | 你在消防局从事什么工作 |
[12:23] | Well, uh, you know, I put out fires. | 我负责灭火 |
[12:27] | Was it dangerous? | 工作危险吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, there was some pretty rough stuff, | 是的 有些时候确实很艰险 |
[12:29] | But I came out of it, uh, ok. | 但我都顺利挺过来了 |
[12:33] | The–the hard part was not feeling good all the time. | 问题在于 我一直不太舒服 |
[12:34] | I started not feeling good all the time. | 我开始觉得身体一直不舒服 |
[12:36] | So I had to quit. | 于是我只能辞职 |
[12:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:40] | I’ve gotten the results of your tests. | 我得到了你的检测结果 |
[12:44] | I’ve got cancer. | 我得癌症了 |
[12:46] | No. | 不 |
[12:47] | Something wrong with my blood or my urine? | 我的血液或是尿液出问题了吗 |
[12:50] | No, they’re fine… | 不 那些都没什么问题 |
[12:53] | But there is something. | 但你确实得了病 |
[12:56] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[12:58] | You have a brain cloud. | 你得了脑斑 |
[13:01] | Brain cloud? | 脑斑 |
[13:02] | There’s a black fog of tissue | 你大脑的正中央 |
[13:04] | right down the center of your brain. | 有一团黑色雾状组织 |
[13:06] | It’s very rare. | 非常罕见 |
[13:08] | It’ll spread at a regular rate. | 会以固定的速度扩散 |
[13:11] | It’s very destructive. | 破坏性很强 |
[13:13] | And it’s incurable. | 而且无法治愈 |
[13:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:27] | How long? | 我还能活多久 |
[13:29] | 6 months. | 六个月 |
[13:30] | You can pretty much count on it being about that. | 这一点基本可以确定 |
[13:32] | It’s not painful. | 你不会经历痛苦 |
[13:34] | Your brain will simply fail, | 只是你的大脑会逐渐失去功能 |
[13:36] | followed abruptly by your body. | 紧接着是你的身体 |
[13:39] | You can depend on at least 4 1/2 | 你的身体至少还可以保持四个半月 |
[13:40] | or 5 months of perfect health. | 到五个月左右的健康 |
[13:43] | Wait, what are you talking about, doctor? | 等等 你说什么 医生 |
[13:44] | I don’t feel good right now. | 我现在已经不舒服了 |
[13:46] | That’s the ironic part. | 这就很讽刺了 |
[13:47] | Mr. Banks, you’re a hypochondriac. | 班克斯先生 你是疑病症患者 |
[13:51] | There’s nothing wrong with you | 你身体的这些症状 |
[13:52] | that has anything to do with your symptoms. | 和你得的病没有任何关系 |
[13:54] | Now, my guess is | 我的猜测是 |
[13:55] | that your experiences in the fire department | 你在消防局的经历 |
[13:57] | were extremely traumatic. | 对你造成了很大的创伤 |
[13:59] | You experienced the imminent possibility of death… | 你感受过死亡的迫近 |
[14:01] | Several times? | 有好几次 对吗 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:04] | You survived. | 你活了下来 |
[14:06] | But the cumulative anxiety | 但这些与死亡擦肩而过的经历 |
[14:07] | of those brushes with death | 使你的焦虑不断积累 |
[14:08] | left you habitually fearful | 让你习惯性地 |
[14:11] | about your physical person. | 担心自己的身体健康 |
[14:14] | I’m not sick except for this terminal disease. | 除了这个绝症之外 我没得任何病 |
[14:16] | Which has no symptoms. | 而且这个绝症没有症状 |
[14:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:19] | It was only because of your insistence on having so many tests | 仅仅是因为你坚持要做这么多检查 |
[14:22] | that we happened to discover the problem. | 我们才碰巧发现了这个问题 |
[14:33] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:37] | Well, if you have any savings, | 如果你有积蓄 |
[14:39] | you might think about taking a trip. | 可以考虑去旅游 |
[14:42] | A vacation. | 度个假 |
[14:43] | I don’t have any savings. A few hundred bucks. | 我没有积蓄 只剩下几百块了 |
[14:46] | I spent everything I had on doctors! | 我把所有的钱都用来看医生了 |
[14:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:51] | Perhaps you’ll want a second opinion. | 也许你应该听听其他医生的诊断 |
[14:56] | Brain cloud. | 脑斑 |
[14:58] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:59] | Well, I–I didn’t know it, but I knew it. | 我不知道这是什么病 但我知道我肯定有病 |
[15:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:11] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[15:18] | You have some time left, Mr. Banks. | 你还有一些时间 班克斯先生 |
[15:21] | You have some life left. | 你的生命还没有结束 |
[15:25] | My advice to you is… | 我的建议是 |
[15:28] | live it well. | 好好地活 |
[18:27] | No. | 不 |
[18:28] | No. | 不 |
[18:31] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[18:34] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[18:38] | Who said that? I didn’t say that. | 谁说的 我没说过 |
[18:43] | If I said that, I would’ve been wrong. | 如果我说过 那我就错了 |
[18:47] | I–I would have been wrong. | 那我就错了 |
[18:48] | Isn’t that right, Harry? | 不是吗 哈利 |
[18:57] | I’m not arguing that with you. | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[19:02] | I’m not arguing that with you. | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[19:08] | I am not arguing that with you. | 我不想和你争论这个问题 |
[19:11] | Listen, let me call you back. I got something here, ok? | 晚点回你电话 好吗 我这边有点事 |
[19:17] | Don’t say anything until we finish our conversation, | 在我们谈完之前 什么也别说 |
[19:19] | all right? | 好吗 |
[19:22] | Joe. | 乔 |
[19:24] | Yeah! | 怎么了 |
[19:28] | You were at lunch 3 hours. | 你吃了三个小时的午饭 |
[19:32] | Yeah, about that… | 没错 这个嘛… |
[19:39] | Where’s my friend? | 我的朋友在哪 |
[19:40] | Where is my friend? | 我的朋友在哪 |
[19:47] | Mr.Waturi. | 华托瑞先生 |
[19:48] | Mister… | 托瑞 |
[19:50] | Turi. | 先生 |
[19:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:01] | This is company property, mister. | 这是公司的财产 先生 |
[20:04] | Joe, don’t touch that! | 乔 不许碰 |
[20:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:07] | I’m opening or closing the main drain. | 我在尝试开关主排水管 |
[20:10] | You shouldn’t be touching that, joe. | 你不该碰那个阀门 乔 |
[20:13] | Nothing happened. | 什么事也没有 |
[20:16] | You know how long I been wonderin’ | 你知道吗 我很早之前就想知道 |
[20:17] | what’d happen if i did that? | 如果我碰了会怎么样 |
[20:20] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[20:21] | Brain cloud. | 脑斑 |
[20:22] | What? | 什么 |
[20:23] | Oh, never mind. Listen, Mr. Waturi… | 算了 听着 华托瑞先生 |
[20:27] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[20:30] | I quit. | 我要辞职 |
[20:33] | You mean today? | 今天就辞吗 |
[20:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:36] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[20:38] | Don’t come lookin’ for a reference from me. | 别来找我要推荐信 |
[20:40] | Ok. I won’t. | 好的 我不会找你 |
[20:42] | Robinson Crusoe. | 《鲁滨逊漂流记》 |
[20:44] | You blew this job. | 你搞砸了这份工作 |
[20:46] | Romeo and Juliet. | 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[20:50] | The Odyssey. | 《奥德赛》 |
[20:51] | You blew this job! | 你搞砸了这份工作 |
[20:54] | Ukulele. | 尤克里里 |
[20:56] | I’ve been working here 4 1/2 years. | 我在这里工作了四年半 |
[20:59] | The work I did, I probably could have done | 做过的工作 大概可以在 |
[21:01] | In 5 or 6 months. | 五六个月之内完成 |
[21:04] | That leaves 4 years left over. | 那就还剩四年 |
[21:07] | 4 years. | 四年 |
[21:09] | If I had them now… | 如果我还有四年的时间 |
[21:12] | like gold in my hand. | 我一定会无比珍惜 |
[21:15] | Here. | 给 |
[21:17] | This is for you. | 这个送给你 |
[21:19] | Good-bye, Dede. | 再见 迪迪 |
[21:21] | You’re going? | 你要走了吗 |
[21:22] | If you’re leaving, leave. | 如果你要走 那就快点走 |
[21:25] | You’ll get your check. | 到时候会把工资支票寄给你 |
[21:26] | And i promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[21:27] | you’ll be easy to replace. | 你的职位很容易找人取代 |
[21:32] | I should say something. | 我应该说些什么 |
[21:34] | What are you muttering? | 你在嘀咕什么 |
[21:38] | This life. | 这种生活 |
[21:39] | Life, what a joke– | 这也配叫生活 真可笑 |
[21:40] | This situation, this room– | 这种现状 这个房间 |
[21:43] | Joe, maybe you should just go. | 乔 也许你应该直接离开 |
[21:45] | You look terrible, Mr.Waturi. | 你看上去一团糟 华托瑞先生 |
[21:47] | You look like a bag of shit | 你看着就像一坨废物 |
[21:49] | stuffed in A cheap suit. | 塞进了一身廉价西装里 |
[21:50] | Not that anybody could look good | 在这种死气沉沉的灯光下 |
[21:52] | under these zombie lights. | 谁的气色看上去会很好呢 |
[21:53] | I–I can feel them sucking the juice out of my eyeballs. | 我可以感受到这些灯光正在从我的眼中吸走精力 |
[21:57] | Suck. Suck. Suck, suck, suck! | 吸吸吸吸吸 |
[22:02] | 300 bucks a week. That’s the news. | 一周三百块 就因为这个 |
[22:04] | For 300 bucks a week, I’ve lived in this sink, | 为了一周三百块的工资 我一直待在这个阴沟里 |
[22:06] | this used rubber. | 这里就像个用过的避孕套 |
[22:08] | You watch it, mister. There’s a woman here. | 注意言辞 先生 有女士在场呢 |
[22:10] | Don’t you think I know that, Frank? | 你以为我不知道吗 弗兰克 |
[22:12] | Don’t you think I am aware | 你以为我没有意识到 |
[22:14] | that there Is a woman here? | 有一位女士在场吗 |
[22:15] | I can smell her like a flower. | 我可以闻到她身上的花香 |
[22:17] | I can taste her like sugar on my tongue. | 我可以尝到她甜甜的味道 |
[22:19] | When I’m 20 feet away, | 当我离她六米远的时候 |
[22:20] | I can hear the fabric of her dress | 就能听见她在椅子上移动时 |
[22:22] | when she moves in her chair. | 她裙子布料发出的声音 |
[22:26] | Not that I’ve done anything about it. | 但我什么都没做 |
[22:27] | I’ve gone all day, every day. | 我整天进进出出 日复一日 |
[22:29] | Not doing, not saying, | 什么也没做 什么也没说 |
[22:31] | not taking the chance, for $300 a week. | 没有把握机会 就为了一周三百块的工资 |
[22:36] | And, Frank, | 还有 弗兰克 |
[22:37] | the coffee, it stinks. | 这咖啡难喝死了 |
[22:40] | It tastes like arsenic. | 味道像砒霜 |
[22:42] | These lights give me a headache. | 这些灯光让我头疼 |
[22:43] | If they don’t give you a headache. | 如果没有让你头疼 |
[22:44] | You must be dead! | 那你肯定已经死了 |
[22:45] | So let’s arrange the funeral! | 赶紧安排葬礼吧 |
[22:46] | You better get out of here. I’m telling you. | 我命令你 你最好赶紧离开这里 |
[22:49] | You’re not tellin’ me nothin’. | 你命令不了我 |
[22:50] | I’m telling you! | 我命令你 |
[22:51] | Why? I ask myself. | 为什么 我扪心自问 |
[22:52] | Why have I put up with you? | 我为什么要对你一忍再忍 |
[22:54] | I can’t imagine, but I know. | 我实在无法想象 但我明白了 |
[22:57] | It’s fear, yellow freakin’ fear. | 是因为恐惧 该死的恐惧 |
[22:59] | I’ve been too chickenshit afraid to live my life, | 我一直没有勇气过自己的生活 |
[23:02] | so I sold it to you | 于是我把它卖给了你 |
[23:03] | for 300 freakin’ dollars a week! | 就为了一周三百块的工资 |
[23:07] | You are lucky I don’t kill you! | 我没杀了你 算你走运 |
[23:09] | You’re lucky I don’t rip your freakin’ throat out! | 我没把你的喉咙扯烂 算你走运 |
[23:11] | But I’m not going to! | 但我不会这么做 |
[23:14] | And maybe you’re not so lucky at that, | 也许这才是你的不幸 |
[23:17] | ’cause I’m gonna leave you here, | 因为我要把你留在这 |
[23:18] | Mr. Wahoo Waturi. | 华托瑞先生 |
[23:21] | What could be worse than that? | 还有什么比留在这里更糟糕呢 |
[23:30] | Dede. | 迪迪 |
[23:31] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:32] | How about Dinner tonight? | 今晚一起吃晚餐吗 |
[23:34] | Yeah, ok. | 好的 |
[23:44] | What a change. | 真是大变样呢 |
[23:47] | Who am I? That’s The real question, isn’t it? | 我是谁 这才是真正的问题 对吗 |
[23:49] | Who–who am I? Who are you? | 我是谁 你是谁 |
[23:51] | What other questions are there? | 还有什么别的问题 |
[23:52] | What other questions are there, really? | 真的 还有什么别的问题 |
[23:54] | If you wanna understand the universe, | 如果你想理解宇宙 |
[23:56] | embrace the universe. | 那就去拥抱宇宙 |
[23:57] | The–the door to the universe is you. | 通向宇宙的大门就是你自己 |
[24:00] | Me? | 我 |
[24:01] | You, me. | 你 我 |
[24:03] | You are really intense. | 你真的好热血 |
[24:05] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[24:07] | Oh, yeah, I guess I am. | 我想是吧 |
[24:08] | I was. | 我之前会这样 |
[24:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:12] | I mean a long time ago. | 我的意思是 很久之前 |
[24:14] | In the beginning, | 刚开始的时候 |
[24:15] | I was full of, you know, | 我总是 |
[24:16] | piss and vinegar. Nothin’ got me down. | 充满了活力 什么也打不垮我 |
[24:19] | I wanted to know. | 我想去了解 |
[24:21] | You wanted to know what? | 你想去了解什么 |
[24:23] | Everything! | 了解一切 |
[24:24] | But then I had some experiences. | 但之后我经历了一些事 |
[24:26] | I was talking to this guy today, | 我今天去和一个人谈话 |
[24:27] | and he says that I got scared. | 他说我害怕了 |
[24:29] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么 |
[24:32] | Have you ever been scared? | 你害怕过吗 |
[24:35] | I guess so, sure. | 有过吧 |
[24:38] | What scared you? | 你害怕什么 |
[24:40] | A lot of things. | 很多东西 |
[24:41] | At the moment, you scare me a little bit. | 此时此刻 你让我有点害怕了 |
[24:43] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -没错 |
[24:45] | Why should I scare you? | 我怎么会让你害怕 |
[24:46] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:49] | There’s something going on with you. | 你身上发生了一些变化 |
[24:52] | This morning you were like a lump, | 今天早上你还迷迷糊糊的 |
[24:55] | And now you’re… | 而现在 你却 |
[24:58] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[25:00] | I feel great. | 我感觉很好 |
[25:01] | See? You never feel great. | 看见没 你以前总说你难受 |
[25:04] | No, I never do! | 没错 确实是这样 |
[25:09] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[25:11] | I feel great! | 我感觉很好 |
[25:12] | That is very funny! | 这很好笑 |
[25:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[25:17] | I’m right here! | 我就在这啊 |
[25:19] | I wish I was where you are, Joe. | 真希望我也能像你一样 乔 |
[25:23] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不会想的 |
[25:26] | Did I ever tell you | 我和你说过吗 |
[25:27] | that the first time that I saw you, | 第一次见你的时候 |
[25:29] | I felt like I had seen you before? | 我就感觉你似曾相识 |
[25:40] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[25:42] | Hey, you guys, | 几位先生 |
[25:44] | Here’s 5 bucks… | 这是五块钱 |
[25:53] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[25:54] | I bribed them to sing us a song | 我贿赂他们来为我们唱歌 |
[25:56] | that would drive us insane and make our hearts swell and burst. | 让我们为之疯狂 心神荡漾 |
[27:49] | Ok, listen– | 好了 听着 |
[27:50] | Joe, what happened to you? | 乔 你到底怎么了 |
[27:53] | What happened to you that you’re– | 你怎么会变得 |
[27:54] | you’re so alive? I can see it. | 如此充满活力 我能看得出 |
[27:58] | The doctor told me | 医生告诉我 |
[27:59] | there’s something wrong with my brain. | 我的大脑出了问题 |
[28:00] | Now, it’s not catching, | 这种病不会传染 |
[28:01] | but I’ve got just 5 or 6 months to live. | 但我只能再活五六个月了 |
[28:08] | – What? – I’m gonna die… | -什么 -我快死了 |
[28:11] | And I feel so appreciative of my life. | 我非常想珍惜自己的生命 |
[28:24] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[28:25] | Oh, please don’t. | 请不要走 |
[28:27] | I–I– | 我 我 |
[28:28] | – I gotta go home. – Dede… | -我得回家了 -迪迪 |
[28:30] | You may have quit, | 你可能已经辞职了 |
[28:31] | but I got the job in the morning. | 但我明早还要上班 |
[28:33] | Dede, I really want you to stay. | 迪迪 我真的希望你可以留下来 |
[28:35] | You’re gonna die? | 你快死了 |
[28:36] | Yeah, but so what? | 是的 但那又怎么样 |
[28:37] | Just stay, just tonight. | 今晚留下就好 |
[28:38] | Tomorrow will take care of itself. | 其他事等明天再说 |
[28:57] | I can’t handle it, Joe. | 我无法承受这个事实 乔 |
[29:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:14] | I forgot my bag. | 我忘了拿包 |
[30:10] | Joe Banks? | 乔·班克斯 |
[30:12] | Mr. Joe Banks? | 是乔·班克斯先生吗 |
[30:14] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[30:16] | Have I come at a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[30:18] | Yes–uh, no. | 没错 没有 |
[30:20] | I don’t know how to answer that question. | 我不知道该怎么回答这个问题 |
[30:21] | Well, can I come in? Can we talk? | 我能进来吗 咱们谈谈 |
[30:30] | You’re not dressed. | 你还没换衣服 |
[30:31] | No. | 确实 |
[30:32] | Doesn’t bother me if it doesn’t bother you. | 如果你不介意 我也没关系 |
[30:37] | Not a nice place you have here, Joe. | 你家不怎么样 乔 |
[30:40] | Mind if I call you Joe? | 介意我叫你乔吗 |
[30:41] | No. | 不介意 |
[30:42] | Dingy… | 昏暗 |
[30:44] | dismal, shabby… | 阴沉 破旧不堪 |
[30:47] | Dinky. Ah, not much. | 地方还小 |
[30:49] | I see it as a sign of tremendous sophistication | 让我感到无比困惑的是 |
[30:52] | that you haven’t demanded my name | 你居然没有问我的名字 |
[30:55] | or asked me what I’m doing here. | 也没问我来这里有何贵干 |
[30:57] | My name is Samuel Harvey Graynamore. | 我叫塞缪尔·哈维·格雷纳摩尔 |
[31:02] | Joe banks. | 乔·班克斯 |
[31:03] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[31:05] | Trying to see the hero in there. | 还真看不出你是个大英雄 |
[31:09] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:10] | You dragged 2 kids down a 6-story burning staircase. | 你曾经带着两个孩子 冲下六层着火的楼梯 |
[31:13] | Now, that was brave. | 这叫勇敢 |
[31:15] | But then you went back up for the third kid. | 但你又回去救了第三个孩子 |
[31:18] | That was heroic. | 这叫英雄 |
[31:18] | Come on, now, you’re a hero! | 别谦虚 你就是英雄 |
[31:21] | Well, that was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[31:24] | Yes, it was. | 没错 |
[31:26] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么会知道我的名字 |
[31:27] | Oh, I know all about you. | 我了解关于你的一切 |
[31:28] | Much as I could learn in 24 hours, anyway. | 差不多在一天之内就了解完了 |
[31:31] | Peanuts? | 吃花生吗 |
[31:32] | No. | 不用了 |
[31:33] | – Quit your job, huh? – Yeah. | -你辞职了 对吗 -没错 |
[31:36] | Sounded like a dumb job. | 这工作听上去也不怎么样 |
[31:37] | No family? | 没有家人吗 |
[31:39] | – Mm-mmm. – Good for you. | -没有 -不错 |
[31:40] | Families are a pain in the neck. | 家人可烦了 |
[31:44] | What do you know about superconductors? | 你对超导体了解吗 |
[31:48] | Nothing. | 完全不了解 |
[31:49] | Me, neither, | 我也不了解 |
[31:49] | but I own a huge company | 但我拥有一家 |
[31:51] | that dominates the world market for superconductors. | 主导世界超导体市场的大型公司 |
[31:54] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[31:56] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[31:58] | Dr. Ellison? | 埃里森医生 |
[32:00] | You were at his office yesterday? | 你昨天去了他的办公室 对吗 |
[32:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:05] | He told me your news. | 他把你的消息告诉了我 |
[32:07] | He thought that, uh, | 他认为 |
[32:09] | you and I might be able to help each other. | 我们或许可以互帮互助 |
[32:13] | You got any whiskey? | 你有威士忌吗 |
[32:15] | No. | 没有 |
[32:17] | I wanna hire you, Joe Banks. | 我想雇你 乔·班克斯 |
[32:21] | I wanna hire you… | 我想雇你 |
[32:23] | to jump into a volcano. | 跳进一座火山 |
[32:30] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[32:33] | I do have some whiskey. | 我确实还有一些威士忌 |
[32:41] | There’s an island in the South Pacific | 南太平洋上有一座小岛 |
[32:43] | called Waponi Woo. | 名叫瓦波尼乌 |
[32:46] | The name means | 这个名字的意思是 |
[32:47] | “Little island with a big volcano.” | “有一座大火山的小岛” |
[32:50] | Now, the Waponis are a cheerful people | 瓦波尼是一个快乐的部落 |
[32:51] | who live a simple existence. | 过着简单的生活 |
[32:52] | Fishin’ in the lagoon, pickin’ fruit. | 在环礁湖里捕鱼 采摘水果 |
[32:55] | Their one fear is that big volcano. | 他们唯一害怕的就是那座大火山 |
[32:58] | They call it “The big woo.” | 他们称之为”大乌” |
[33:00] | They believe that an angry fire god | 他们相信 那座大火山里 |
[33:02] | in the volcano will sink the island. | 有一位愤怒的火神 会让小岛沉没 |
[33:05] | Unless once every 100 years he is appeased. | 除非每隔一百年为他献祭一次 |
[33:08] | It’s been 99 years, 11 months, and 11 days | 距离上次火神收到祭品 |
[33:12] | since the fire god got his propers. | 已经过去了99年11月零11天 |
[33:13] | And the Waponis are scared. | 瓦波尼人很害怕 |
[33:16] | How is their god appeased? | 该怎么向他们的神献祭 |
[33:18] | Of his own free will, | 必须有一个人 |
[33:20] | a man’s got to jump into the volcano. | 自愿跳进那座火山 |
[33:23] | Now, as you might imagine, | 你可能已经想到了 |
[33:24] | none of the Waponis are anxious to volunteer | 没有一个瓦波尼人 |
[33:26] | for the honor of jumping into the big woo. | 自愿接受这份荣耀 跳入火山 |
[33:29] | So what do you do? | 那该怎么办呢 |
[33:31] | What do you do? | 那该怎么办 |
[33:32] | You do some tradin’. | 和他们做交易 |
[33:36] | There’s a mineral on that island, Mr. Banks. | 那座小岛上有一种矿物 班克斯先生 |
[33:39] | It’s called Bubureau. | 叫布巴鲁 |
[33:41] | I don’t know anywhere else on the planet | 我不知道这个世界上会不会有其他地方 |
[33:42] | where you can find more than a gram of this stuff. | 能找到哪怕只有一点点的布巴鲁 |
[33:44] | And believe me, I’ve looked. Because without bubureau, | 相信我 我已经找过了 因为没有布巴鲁 |
[33:47] | I can’t make my superconductors. | 我就无法制造我的超导体 |
[33:49] | I’ve tried to get the mineral rights from the Waponis, | 我已经试过从瓦波尼人手上获得采矿权 |
[33:51] | but I don’t seem to have anything they want. | 但我似乎没有他们想要的东西 |
[33:56] | But they do want a hero, Mr. Banks. | 但他们确实想要一名英雄 班克斯先生 |
[33:59] | And they’ll give me the mineral rights | 如果我能为他们找到一名英雄 |
[34:01] | if I find ’em one. | 他们就会给我采矿权 |
[34:04] | Why would I jump into a volcano? | 我为什么会愿意跳进火山 |
[34:05] | From your exploits in the fire department, | 从你在消防局的壮举来看 |
[34:07] | I think you’ve got the courage. | 我觉得你有这个勇气 |
[34:10] | You do? | 你真这么想 |
[34:10] | Well, does it take more guts to twice traverse a staircase in flames | 在着火的楼梯中来回跑两次 |
[34:14] | or to make a one-time leap | 和一次性跳进一座冒烟的火山 |
[34:15] | into the mouth of a smokin’ volcano? | 哪件事需要更大的勇气 |
[34:18] | Damned if I know, Kemo Sabe. | 要是我知道就好了 我的朋友 |
[34:20] | All I know is | 我只知道 |
[34:21] | that when you’re making those kind of calls, | 当你去完成这种使命时 |
[34:23] | you’re up in the high country. | 你将会前往天国 |
[34:27] | Well, from your doctor, | 我从你的医生那边得知 |
[34:29] | you know you’re on your way out anyway. | 你的日子也不长了 |
[34:32] | You haven’t got any money. I checked. | 你也没多少钱 我查过了 |
[34:35] | You wanna wait it out here in this– | 难道你想在这间公寓里 |
[34:36] | in this apartment? | 等死吗 |
[34:38] | That sounds kind of grim to me. | 听上去也太悲惨了 |
[34:40] | Not the way I’d wanna go, I tell you that. | 反正我不想这么死 |
[34:42] | Here. These are yours, | 如果你接下这份工作 |
[34:45] | if you take the job. | 这些都给你了 |
[34:46] | It’d be, uh, 20 days from today | 在你真正跳进火山之前 |
[34:48] | before you’d have to actually jump in the volcano. | 你还有二十天的时间 |
[34:51] | You could shop today. | 你今天可以去购物 |
[34:52] | Yeah, and get yourself some clothes, you know, | 给自己买一些新衣服 |
[34:54] | for an adventure? | 准备冒险 |
[34:55] | Then tomorrow, a plane to L.A. | 到了明天 乘飞机去洛杉矶 |
[34:58] | First class, naturally. | 当然 肯定是头等舱 |
[34:59] | You’ll be met, stay at the best hotel. | 有人会来接机 你会入住最豪华的酒店 |
[35:02] | And the next day, you board a yacht. | 第二天 你会登上一艘帆船 |
[35:04] | My, uh, competitors | 我的竞争对手 |
[35:05] | sometimes watch the airports. | 有时候会监视着机场 |
[35:07] | Yacht’s a real beauty. | 这艘帆船非常漂亮 |
[35:08] | Belongs to me. Gourmet chef. | 归我所有 上面有高级厨师 |
[35:10] | Sail to the South Pacific, | 向南太平洋驶去 |
[35:12] | 10, 15 days, | 过了十几天 |
[35:13] | Waponis come out to meet you. | 瓦波尼人会出来接见你 |
[35:15] | A total red-carpet situation. | 向你表达最隆重的欢迎 |
[35:17] | You’re a national hero. | 你就是整个国家的英雄 |
[35:18] | You’re–you’re Charles Lindbergh. | 你就是查尔斯·林德伯格 |
[35:19] | It’s wine, women, and song | 在这个美如仙境的小岛上 |
[35:21] | in the sweetest little paradise you ever saw. | 会有美酒 女人和欢歌与你作伴 |
[35:24] | And then… | 然后 |
[35:26] | You jump into the volcano. | 你就去跳进那座火山 |
[35:29] | Live like a king, die like a man. | 生如帝王 死如好汉 |
[35:31] | That’s what I say. What do you say? | 我是这么想的 你觉得呢 |
[35:40] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我答应了 |
[35:42] | Here’s my card, | 这是我的名片 |
[35:44] | and your plane ticket, American. | 还有你的机票 美国航空 |
[35:45] | Noon. Out of Kennedy tomorrow. | 明天中午从肯尼迪机场起飞 |
[35:48] | Hello. I have an american express gold card. | 你好 我有美国运通金卡 |
[35:50] | Can I rent a limousine for the day? | 我今天能租一辆豪华轿车吗 |
[35:53] | Great. Does a driver come with that? | 很好 会给我分配司机吗 |
[35:55] | Great. Do you rent anything else? | 很好 你们还出租别的吗 |
[35:58] | No? Ok. Then that’s it. | 没了 好的 那就这样吧 |
[36:14] | So where would you like to go? | 你想去哪 |
[36:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:19] | Where would you like to go, sir? | 你想去哪 先生 |
[36:21] | I thought I might do some shopping today. | 我今天想去购购物 |
[36:23] | All right. Where would you like to go shopping? | 好的 你想去哪购物 |
[36:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:31] | Well, where would you go shopping? | 你会去哪儿购物 |
[36:32] | What for? What do you need? | 买什么 你需要什么 |
[36:34] | Clothes. | 衣服 |
[36:35] | What kind of clothes? What’s your taste? | 哪种衣服 你喜欢哪种风格 |
[36:37] | Well, I–I don’t exactly know. | 我不是很清楚 |
[36:43] | Why are you stopping the car? | 你为什么停车 |
[36:45] | They just hire me to drive the car, sir. | 他们只雇了我开车 先生 |
[36:48] | I’m not here to tell you who you are. | 我来并不是为了告诉你 你到底是什么样的人 |
[36:50] | I didn’t ask you to tell me who I am. | 我没有让你这么做 |
[36:51] | You hinting around about clothes. | 你一直在说关于衣服的事 |
[36:53] | That happens to be a very important topic | 这个话题对我而言恰好特别重要 |
[36:55] | to me, sir, Clothes, Mr… | 先生贵姓 |
[36:57] | – Banks. – Banks. | -班克斯 -班克斯先生 |
[36:58] | Clothes makes the man. I believe that. | 人靠衣装 对此我坚信不疑 |
[37:00] | You said to me you wanna go shopping, | 你告诉我你想去购物 |
[37:02] | wanna buy clothes. | 想买衣服 |
[37:02] | But you don’t know what kind. | 但你不知道买哪种风格的衣服 |
[37:04] | You leave that hanging in the air, | 你就这么把问题抛了出来 |
[37:05] | like I’m gonna fill in the blanks. | 就好像要让我来填上答案 |
[37:07] | Now, that to me is like asking me who you are, | 对我来说 这就好比在问我你是什么样的人 |
[37:09] | and I don’t know who you are. | 而我不知道你是什么样的人 |
[37:10] | I don’t want to know. | 我也不想知道 |
[37:12] | It’s taken me all my life to find out who I am, | 我花了一辈子才明白我自己是什么样的人 |
[37:15] | and I am tired now. You hear what I’m saying? | 我已经累了 你听见我说的了吗 |
[37:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[37:21] | Joe. | 乔 |
[37:23] | Mine’s Marshall. How do you do? | 我叫马歇尔 你好 |
[37:26] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[37:27] | I’m comin’ back. | 我要坐后面 |
[37:30] | OK. | 好吧 |
[37:39] | Now, what’s your situation? | 你现在是什么情况 |
[37:41] | Explain your situation to me. | 和我说说你的情况 |
[37:42] | I’m going away on a long trip. | 我要去长途旅行 |
[37:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:45] | I have the opportunity to buy some clothes today. | 我今天有机会买些衣服 |
[37:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:49] | Money’s no object. | 钱不是问题 |
[37:51] | Good. Where you going? | 很好 你要去哪 |
[37:53] | Well, tonight I’m going out in the city. | 今晚我会在市中心过夜 |
[37:57] | – Nice places? – I hope so. | -高级酒店吗 -希望如此 |
[37:59] | And then tomorrow I’m flying to L.A. | 明天我会搭飞机前往洛杉矶 |
[38:01] | First class? | 头等舱吗 |
[38:01] | – Yeah. – Good. | -没错 -很好 |
[38:03] | Then I’m getting on a yacht | 然后我会登上一艘帆船 |
[38:03] | and sailing to the South Pacific. | 向南太平洋航行 |
[38:05] | – Hawaii? – No. | -去夏威夷吗 -不是 |
[38:06] | This really unknown little island. | 一个不知名的小岛 |
[38:08] | No tourists. | 没有游客同行 |
[38:09] | – I don’t think so. – Good. | -我想应该没有 -很好 |
[38:11] | Then I’m staying on the island | 然后我会在这个岛上 |
[38:12] | for a couple of weeks, and then that’s it. | 待上几周 就是这样了 |
[38:15] | And what kind of clothes do you got now? | 你现在有什么衣服 |
[38:17] | Well, I got the kind of clothes I’m wearing. | 就是我身上穿的这种 |
[38:19] | So you got no clothes. | 那就是没有衣服 |
[38:39] | Hey, Joe, how about a tux? | 乔 买件礼服怎么样 |
[38:41] | I’ll get one if you get one. | 如果你买 我就买 |
[38:42] | I can’t be buying no Armani tux. | 我可买不起阿玛尼的礼服 |
[38:45] | I’m a workin’ man. | 我只是个雇工 |
[38:46] | You’re gettin’ paid to drive the car. | 你只是受雇来开车 |
[38:47] | No one’s paying you to give me all this advice. | 没人花钱雇你给我提建议 |
[38:50] | Let me buy you the tux, and we’ll call it even. | 让我为你买一件礼服 咱们算扯平 |
[38:55] | Feel like I’m gettin’ married. | 感觉就像我要结婚了 |
[38:56] | I feel like I’m giving you away. | 我感觉跟在嫁女儿似的 |
[39:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:13] | I’ll take 9 pairs. | 给我来九条 |
[39:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:34] | Give me Cassie Cimorelli, please. | 请让凯茜·西莫瑞丽接电话 |
[39:38] | Hello, Cassie. It’s Marshall. | 凯茜 我是马歇尔 |
[39:40] | How do? | 你好吗 |
[39:41] | Good. Listen. | 很好 听着 |
[39:42] | I got somebody that needs you today. | 我这里有个人 他今天需要你的服务 |
[39:45] | You look like… | 你看着就像 |
[39:47] | a prince in a fairy tale. | 童话里的王子 |
[39:49] | You’re coming into focus, kid. | 你会成为全场焦点 孩子 |
[39:52] | Shazam. | 变身吧 |
[40:09] | I’ll take it. | 我买了 |
[40:10] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[40:11] | Swiss army knife, world-band travel radio, | 瑞士军刀 全球波段旅游收音机 |
[40:14] | shaving kit, 2 brass coleman lanterns, | 剃须用品箱 两个铜制科尔曼提灯 |
[40:17] | and a violin case bar. | 还有一个小提琴盒酒箱 |
[40:19] | Will there be anything else, sir? | 还要别的东西吗 先生 |
[40:23] | I’ll take this, too. | 这个我也要了 |
[40:28] | Have you thought much about luggage, Mr. Banks? | 你考虑过行李箱的问题吗 班克斯先生 |
[40:31] | No, I never really have. | 不 我从没想过 |
[40:33] | It’s the central preoccupation of my life. | 这是我生活中最关注的东西 |
[40:37] | You travel the world, | 你在世界各地旅行 |
[40:39] | you’re away from home, | 远离家乡 |
[40:41] | perhaps away from your family. | 也许还远离你的家人 |
[40:43] | All you have to depend on is yourself… | 你只能依靠你自己 |
[40:46] | and your luggage. | 还有你的行李箱 |
[40:47] | Yeah, I guess that’s true. | 我想也是 |
[40:50] | Are you traveling light or heavy? | 你是轻装出行还是重装出行 |
[40:52] | Heavy. | 重装出行 |
[40:54] | Flying? | 乘飞机吗 |
[40:55] | Flying and by ship. | 先乘飞机 再乘船 |
[40:57] | An ocean voyage. | 您要航海 |
[40:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:01] | Ah, yes. | 没错 |
[41:03] | So… | 那么 |
[41:07] | A real journey. | 这是一场真正的旅行 |
[41:09] | And then I’ll be staying on this island, | 然后我会一直待在岛上 |
[41:11] | and I don’t even really know | 我现在也不太知道 |
[41:12] | if I’ll be living In a hut or what. | 我到底会不会住在茅屋里 |
[41:16] | Very exciting… | 真让人兴奋 |
[41:22] | As a luggage problem, | 至于行李箱的问题 |
[41:26] | I believe I have just the thing. | 我想我刚好有适合你的一款 |
[41:59] | This is our premier steamer trunk. | 这一款就是我们最高级的皮箱 |
[42:02] | All handmade. | 纯手工打造 |
[42:03] | Only the finest materials. | 用的都是最好的材料 |
[42:05] | It’s even watertight. | 甚至还防水 |
[42:06] | Tight as a drum. | 非常结实 |
[42:10] | If I had the need | 如果我有这个需要 |
[42:11] | and the wherewithal, Mr. Banks, | 而且拥有足够的预算 班克斯先生 |
[42:13] | this would be my trunk of choice. | 这将会是我的选择 |
[42:16] | I’ll take 4 of ’em. | 我要买四个 |
[42:18] | May you live to be 1,000 years old, sir. | 愿你寿比南山 先生 |
[42:22] | Thanks. Same to you. | 谢谢 你也一样 |
[42:24] | Where to? Back to Staten Island? | 去哪 回斯塔顿岛吗 |
[42:26] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[42:29] | A really nice hotel. | 去一家很高档的酒店 |
[42:31] | The–the Plaza. | 广场酒店 |
[42:34] | The Plaza’s nice. | 广场酒店不错 |
[42:36] | Well, where would you go? | 那你会去哪 |
[42:38] | I’d go to The pierre. | 我会去皮埃尔酒店 |
[42:39] | Then we are off to the Pierre. | 那我们就去皮埃尔酒店 |
[42:42] | Come on, fellas… | 来吧 伙计们 |
[42:43] | – Marshall? – Yeah. | -马歇尔 -怎么了 |
[42:45] | I wonder if you’d wanna have dinner with me tonight? | 你今晚愿意和我一起吃晚餐吗 |
[42:47] | I can’t do that. I got the wife and kids | 不行 我有妻子和孩子 |
[42:49] | at the end of the day, you know? | 晚上得回去陪他们 |
[42:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:53] | Everything’s at check-in | 您的行李都在前台 |
[42:54] | when you’re ready, sir. | 就等您准备好了 先生 |
[42:58] | Listen… | 听着 |
[43:01] | Haven’t you got anybody? | 你没有伴侣吗 |
[43:04] | No. But… | 没有 不过 |
[43:06] | There are certain times in your life when… | 在人生中的某些时刻 |
[43:08] | I guess you’re not supposed to have anyone, you know? | 本来就不会有任何人的陪伴 |
[43:11] | Certain doors you gotta go through alone. | 有些关还得自己一个人过 |
[43:15] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[44:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[44:45] | we are beginning our descent into Los Angeles. | 我们即将在洛杉矶着陆 |
[44:50] | Yeah, and he was totally awesome. | 没错 他确实挺厉害的 |
[45:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[45:04] | Hi. Are you Joe Banks? | 你好 你是乔·班克斯吗 |
[45:06] | Yeah. Who are you? | 没错 你是谁 |
[45:08] | I’m the daughter of the guy who hired you– | 我是你雇主的女儿 |
[45:10] | Angelica Graynamore. | 安吉莉卡·格雷纳摩尔 |
[45:12] | Well, it’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[45:14] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[45:16] | Daddy told me to tell you that | 爸爸让我告诉你 |
[45:18] | I don’t know what he hired you for | 我不知道他雇你做什么 |
[45:19] | and not to tell me. | 你也别告诉我 |
[45:20] | That I’m totally untrustworthy. | 我根本靠不住 |
[45:23] | I’m a flibbertigibbet. | 我是个轻浮的女人 |
[45:24] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 我们离开这 |
[45:27] | I have some luggage. | 我还有一些行李 |
[45:29] | Oh. Then follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[45:36] | I’ve never been to L.A. before. | 我从来没有来过洛杉矶 |
[45:37] | You’re kidding me! What do you think? | 开什么玩笑 你感觉怎么样 |
[45:41] | It looks fake. | 看着不像真的 |
[45:42] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[45:47] | This is a great town. | 这城市很棒 |
[45:49] | It stinks, | 虽然我很讨厌它 |
[45:50] | but it’s a great town. | 但这里依旧很棒 |
[46:04] | Sea scallops with 3 caviars. | 海贝配三种鱼子酱 |
[46:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:07] | The dungeness crabs. | 珍宝蟹 |
[46:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:13] | Pepper, sir? | 要胡椒吗 先生 |
[46:15] | No. | 不用了 |
[46:20] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[46:22] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[46:23] | They do look like little monsters or something. | 这些确实看上去像小怪物 |
[46:27] | But they’re good little monsters. | 但这些小怪物非常美味 |
[46:33] | So what did you do before you signed on with daddy? | 我爸爸雇你之前 你是做什么工作的 |
[46:37] | I was an advertising librarian | 我在一家医疗用品公司 |
[46:39] | for a medical supply company. | 管理广告资料 |
[46:43] | I have no response to that. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[46:46] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[46:47] | – What do I do? – Yeah. | -我是做什么的 -没错 |
[46:50] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么要问 |
[46:52] | I–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:55] | I’m a painter and a poet. | 我是画家兼诗人 |
[46:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:00] | Yes. | 真的 |
[47:02] | There’s a painting of mine right there. | 那边就挂着我的一幅画 |
[47:07] | 这是真实的 场景 | |
[47:07] | Well, that’s terrific. | 画得真不错 |
[47:09] | Where do you get your ideas? | 你的灵感都是从哪儿来的 |
[47:11] | You have to understand something about art. | 你得先理解艺术 |
[47:14] | It comes from someplace. | 灵感是有源而来的 |
[47:18] | Well, nice view. | 景色真不错 |
[47:21] | It–it’s like– | 就像 |
[47:22] | It’s like looking down on the stars. | 就像在俯瞰群星一样 |
[47:34] | – Would you like to hear one of my poems? – Sure. | -你愿意听一首我的诗吗 -当然 |
[47:40] | Long ago… | 很久以前 |
[47:42] | The delicate tangles of his hair… | 他精致缠结的发丝 |
[47:45] | covered the emptiness of my hands. | 掩盖了我手掌的空虚 |
[47:54] | Would you like to hear it again? | 你想再听一遍吗 |
[47:56] | Ok. | 好的 |
[48:00] | Long ago… | 很久以前 |
[48:03] | The delicate tangles of his hair… | 他精致缠结的发丝 |
[48:07] | covered the emptiness of my hands. | 掩盖了我手掌的空虚 |
[48:16] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[48:18] | Did you ever think about killing yourself? | 你考虑过自杀吗 |
[48:23] | What? | 什么 |
[48:25] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[48:27] | Why shouldn’t I? | 为什么不呢 |
[48:30] | Because some things take care of themselves. | 因为有些事自然会迎刃而解 |
[48:33] | They’re not your job. | 这些事不是你的责任 |
[48:34] | Maybe they’re not even your business. | 甚至都和你没有关系 |
[48:40] | I–I– I like your poem. | 我喜欢你的诗 |
[48:44] | I’m a grown woman, | 我已经是成年人了 |
[48:45] | and I live on my father’s money. | 却还靠着我父亲的钱生活 |
[48:49] | That restaurant that had my painting up. | 挂着我那副画的餐厅 |
[48:51] | That’s my father’s restaurant. | 那是我父亲的餐厅 |
[48:54] | Lis-listen to me. | 听我说 |
[48:55] | If–if you have a choice between killing yourself | 如果你要在自杀 |
[48:59] | and–and doing something you’re scared of doing, | 和做自己害怕的事之间做出选择 |
[49:03] | Why not take the leap | 为什么不放手一搏 |
[49:05] | and do the thing you’re scared of doing? | 去做自己害怕的事 |
[49:08] | You mean stop taking money and leave L.A.? | 你是说开始自力更生 然后离开洛杉矶 |
[49:12] | You see? You know what you’re scared of doing. | 看 你知道自己害怕做什么 |
[49:14] | Why don’t you do it? | 为什么不这么做呢 |
[49:16] | See what happens? | 看看会发生什么 |
[49:21] | You must be tired. | 你一定累了吧 |
[49:22] | I don’t mind talking. | 我不介意聊下去 |
[49:24] | Well, I do. | 我介意 |
[49:26] | This is one of those typical conversations | 这就属于那种典型对话 |
[49:28] | where we’re all open | 我们互相敞开心扉 |
[49:30] | and sharing our innermost thoughts. | 分享内心深处的想法 |
[49:31] | And it’s all bullshit and a lie. | 但这些全都是废话和谎言 |
[49:33] | And it doesn’t cost you anything. | 而你也不需要付出任何东西 |
[49:38] | Look, I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[49:41] | I don’t think I know anybody. | 我不认为自己了解任何人 |
[49:44] | You’re angry. I can– I can see that. | 我看得出你很生气 |
[49:51] | I’m very troubled. | 我也很困扰 |
[49:55] | I’m not ready to… | 我还没有准备好 |
[50:01] | There’s only… | 我只有 |
[50:03] | so much time, you know… | 这么多的时间了 你知道吗 |
[50:07] | if I use it well. | 我想要好好把握 |
[50:08] | So I’m here, talking to you. | 所以我才会在这里 和你聊天 |
[50:12] | I don’t wanna throw that away. | 我不想白白浪费这些时间 |
[50:17] | I have no response to that. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[50:23] | Then maybe you should take me back to the hotel. | 也许你该送我回酒店了 |
[50:41] | Do you want me to come in? I could come up with you. | 你希望我上去吗 我可以上去陪你 |
[50:45] | No. | 不用了 |
[50:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[50:48] | Will you meet me for breakfast? | 一起吃早餐好吗 |
[50:51] | I’m supposed to get you to the boat by 10:00, | 我得在明早十点前送你上船 |
[50:53] | but I could meet you for breakfast. | 但我可以先和你一起吃个早餐 |
[50:56] | Ok. | 好的 |
[50:58] | I told you I was a flibbertigibbet. | 我和你说过 我是个轻浮的女人 |
[52:05] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[52:08] | It’s terrific. | 画得很好 |
[52:10] | I’m sorry I was so grotesque last night. | 很抱歉 我昨晚失态了 |
[52:13] | You were fine. | 你挺好的 |
[52:15] | I disappointed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[52:19] | So what did Daddy hire you to do? | 爸爸到底雇你做什么事 |
[52:22] | It’s kind of complicated. | 挺复杂的 |
[52:24] | OK, don’t tell me. | 好吧 别告诉我 |
[52:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:28] | I bet Patricia knows. | 我猜帕特丽夏肯定知道 |
[52:30] | Who’s Patricia? | 帕特丽夏是谁 |
[52:31] | She’s my half-sister. | 她是我同父异母的妹妹 |
[52:32] | She’s the one who’s sailing you wherever you’re going. | 她会开船送你到目的地 |
[52:35] | She is? | 是吗 |
[52:36] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[52:37] | No. | 不知道 |
[52:40] | Daddy loves a secret almost as much as he loves money. | 爸爸几乎像爱财一样爱秘密 |
[52:47] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗 |
[52:49] | What? | 什么事 |
[52:51] | Why are you dressed like Jungle Jim? | 你为什么穿得像丛林吉姆一样 |
[52:54] | I could change. | 我可以换身衣服 |
[52:56] | You think this is inappropriate for the boat? | 你觉得穿成这样乘船不合适吗 |
[53:02] | No. It’s fine. | 不 这样挺好 |
[53:06] | We better get going. | 我们最好赶紧出发 |
[53:08] | I’ve got a guy dropping your trunks off at the marina | 我找了个人把你的行李送到了码头 |
[53:11] | who may or may not have understood my travel directions. | 他可能还没明白我告诉他的路线 |
[53:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[53:17] | Andele, andele. | 快点 快点 |
[53:22] | Is that it? | 就是这艘船吗 |
[53:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:25] | What’s the trunks, Felix? | 这些行李箱里有什么 菲利克斯 |
[53:27] | Oh, those–those are– | 这些是 |
[53:29] | Well, my–my name’s not Felix. It’s Joe. | 我的名字不叫菲利克斯 我叫乔 |
[53:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:38] | That’s your half-sister? | 她就是你同父异母的妹妹 |
[53:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[53:41] | That outfit’s wearing you, Felix. | 你这身衣服太夸张了 菲利克斯 |
[53:43] | Why are you calling me Felix? My name is Joe. | 你为什么叫我菲利克斯 我的名字叫乔 |
[53:46] | I’m calling you Felix because I do what I want. | 我叫你菲利克斯 是因为我想怎么做就怎么做 |
[53:49] | Hello, Angelica. | 你好 安吉莉卡 |
[53:50] | Hello, Patricia. | 你好 帕特丽夏 |
[53:52] | Do you know where Daddy is? | 你知道爸爸在哪吗 |
[53:55] | See, we never know where our father is. | 看 我们从来都不知道我们的爸爸在哪 |
[53:56] | And we always suspect that the other one knows. | 而我们总是以为对方知道 |
[53:58] | But it’s all phone calls and telegrams, eh, Angelica? | 但他只用电话和电报联系我们 对吗 安吉莉卡 |
[54:02] | Well, you’re in a rotten mood. | 你心情不好啊 |
[54:05] | It’s the sunshine. It gets me down. | 阳光让我心情低落 |
[54:08] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[54:10] | Can you believe it? Dad said not to tell you. | 你敢相信吗 爸爸说不要告诉你 |
[54:12] | Goes with my theory. Power makes you paranoid. | 和我的看法一样 权力会让你多疑 |
[54:14] | Ready to cast off, skipper. | 准备起航了 船长 |
[54:16] | Well, get ready to heave, Felix. | 准备起航 菲利克斯 |
[54:19] | My name is Joseph or Joe. | 我的名字叫乔瑟夫 或者乔 |
[54:24] | All right, Joe. | 好吧 乔 |
[54:26] | Get ready. We’re leaving. | 准备好 我们要出发了 |
[54:29] | – Wish me luck. – Good luck. | -祝我好运吧 -祝你好运 |
[54:32] | You’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
[54:34] | I am? | 有吗 |
[54:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[54:51] | Cast off the bow. | 解开船头的缆绳 |
[55:49] | Here you go. | 给 |
[55:51] | It looks delicious. | 看上去很美味 |
[55:53] | We eat well aboard the Tweedle Dee. | 我们在特威德蒂号上的伙食很不错 |
[55:56] | The Tweedle Dee? | 特威德蒂号 |
[55:57] | Yeah. That’s the name of the boat. | 是的 这是船的名字 |
[56:00] | So, we’re going oo the island of Waponi Woo. | 我们要去瓦波尼乌了 |
[56:04] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[56:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[56:06] | – You don’t know? – No. | -你不知道吗 -不知道 |
[56:09] | You ever been there before? | 你以前去过那里吗 |
[56:10] | No. | 没有 |
[56:12] | All I know about Waponi Woo | 我只知道瓦波尼乌 |
[56:13] | is that the name means “Little island with the big volcano.”. | 这个名字的意思是”有一座大火山的小岛” |
[56:16] | And that the people, the Waponis, | 而那里的瓦波尼人 |
[56:18] | like orange soda. | 喜欢喝橘子汽水 |
[56:20] | They like orange soda? | 他们喜欢喝橘子汽水 |
[56:21] | Yep. “1,800 years ago, | 没错 “一千八百年前 |
[56:25] | A roman galley with a crew of Jews and druids | 一艘载有犹太船员和祭司的罗马战船 |
[56:27] | got caught in a huge storm off Carthage. | 在迦太基外的大风暴中迷了路 |
[56:30] | They were swept 1,000 miles off course | 他们的航线偏离了一千英里 |
[56:32] | and ended up on the wrong side of the horn of africa. | 最终到达了非洲之角的另一边 |
[56:35] | Thinking they were returning to rome, | 抱着返回罗马的希望 |
[56:37] | they sailed deep into the South Pacific | 他们向南太平洋的中心处驶去 |
[56:39] | and finally ended up colonizing a lightly populated Polynesian island | 最终在一个人烟稀少的波利尼西亚岛上繁衍生息 |
[56:43] | which they named Waponi Woo. | 他们将其命名为瓦波尼乌 |
[56:45] | Thus was born the Waponi culture. | 瓦波尼文化就这么诞生了 |
[56:47] | A mixture of Polynesian, Celtic, | 融合了波利尼西亚 凯尔特 |
[56:48] | Hebrew, and Latin influences. | 希伯来 以及拉丁文化的影响 |
[56:51] | The Waponis are known throughout Polynesia | 瓦波尼人在波利尼西亚群岛中 |
[56:53] | as having a peculiar love of orange soda | 以酷爱橘子汽水 |
[56:55] | and no sense of direction.” | 和毫无方向感而闻名” |
[56:58] | Why did you talk to me so snotty back on the dock? | 你在码头上为什么要用那么差的态度和我说话 |
[57:04] | Because you work for my father, | 因为你为我父亲工作 |
[57:06] | and I’m angry with my father. | 而我很生我父亲的气 |
[57:09] | Why are you angry with him? | 你为什么生他的气 |
[57:11] | Because he’s never around. | 因为他从来都不在我身边 |
[57:13] | Well, if you’re angry with him and he’s never around, | 如果你很生他的气 而他又从来不在你身边 |
[57:14] | why are you working for him? | 那你为什么还为他工作 |
[57:15] | I don’t work for him. | 我不为他工作 |
[57:16] | My transport of you is strictly a favor. | 送你一程只是帮他个忙 |
[57:20] | You do favors for people you’re mad at? | 你都生他的气了 还帮他的忙吗 |
[57:22] | I don’t work for him. | 我不为他工作 |
[57:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[57:27] | He said he’d give me this boat if I took you. | 他说 如果我送你一程 他就把这艘船送我 |
[57:32] | Well, he’s got two of them. | 他有两艘船 |
[57:34] | This is the Tweedle Dee. There’s a Tweedle Dum, too. | 这艘叫特威德蒂 还有一艘叫特威德达姆 |
[57:36] | Well, I guess that makes everything ok, then. | 船都送你了 让你帮个忙也不成问题了 |
[57:39] | Yes, it does. | 是的 |
[57:50] | Is this ok for you? | 这房间还可以吗 |
[57:52] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[57:54] | The boys like to sleep in the hull. | 船员们喜欢睡在船舱里 |
[57:56] | Dagmar sleeps on deck when the weather’s good. | 天气好的时候 黛格玛会睡在甲板上 |
[57:58] | So you pretty much have things to yourself. | 所以不会经常有人来打扰你 |
[58:00] | I’m in the little stateroom. | 我住在那个小包间里 |
[58:02] | Great. | 好的 |
[58:08] | I’m sorry I was so rude on the dock. | 很抱歉 我今天在码头上太无礼了 |
[58:10] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[58:14] | Did you sleep with my– with my sister? | 你和我姐姐睡了吗 |
[58:20] | No. | 没有 |
[58:21] | Actually, she’s my half-sister. | 其实她是我同父异母的姐姐 |
[58:25] | – No, I didn’t. – Ok. | -不 我没有 -好的 |
[58:28] | – Do you like to fish? – Sure. | -你喜欢钓鱼吗 -当然 |
[58:31] | Maybe tomorrow we can do some fishing. | 也许明天我们可以一起钓鱼 |
[58:33] | – OK. – OK. | -好的 -好 |
[58:36] | Uh…this is the light switch. | 这是灯的开关 |
[58:39] | Did Mike show you how to work the bathroom? | 迈克有教你怎么使用洗手间吗 |
[58:41] | Yeah. | 教过了 |
[58:42] | Good. | 好的 |
[58:47] | Do you want me to turn it off | 你希望在我走的时候 |
[58:48] | while I go? | 把灯关掉吗 |
[58:50] | – OK. – OK. | -好的 -好的 |
[58:56] | I love my sister. I–I know she’s screwed up. | 我爱我的姐姐 我知道她整个人都一团糟 |
[59:00] | I love my father, even though I never see him. | 我爱我的父亲 虽然我基本见不到他 |
[59:04] | And he’s not so great when I do see him. | 在我见到他的时候 他看上去也不太好 |
[59:07] | I’m just very nervous about this trip. | 这次航行让我很紧张 |
[59:09] | He didn’t tell me anything, | 他什么也没有告诉我 |
[59:10] | And you don’t seem to be telling me anything. | 你看上去也没有想告诉我的意思 |
[59:13] | But it’s more than that. | 但不止是这个原因 |
[59:19] | I’ve always kept clear of my father’s stuff, | 在我开始独立生活之后 |
[59:20] | ever since I got out on my own. | 我一直和父亲的事划清界限 |
[59:22] | And now he’s pulled me back in. | 现在他又重新让我参与了进来 |
[59:24] | He knew I wanted this boat, and he used it, | 他知道我想要这艘船 于是他利用这一点 |
[59:26] | and he got me working for him, | 让我为他工作 |
[59:28] | which I swore I would never do. | 而我发誓过永不为他工作 |
[59:34] | I feel ashamed… | 我感到很羞愧 |
[59:37] | Because I had a price. | 因为我能被物质收买 |
[59:41] | He named it, and now I know that about myself. | 他提出了这个价码 现在我看清了自己 |
[59:46] | And I could treat you like I did | 我可以接着用 |
[59:48] | back out on the dock, But that would be… | 在码头上的态度对待你 但这就相当于 |
[59:51] | me kicking myself for selling out, | 我在为出卖自己而自责 |
[59:53] | which isn’t fair to you. | 这对你不公平 |
[59:56] | It doesn’t make me feel any better. | 也不会让我好受点 |
[1:00:01] | I don’t know what your situation is, | 我不知道你是什么处境 |
[1:00:03] | but I wanted you to know what mine is. | 但我想让你知道我是什么处境 |
[1:00:06] | Not just to explain some rude behavior. | 并不只是为了解释我的无礼行为 |
[1:00:10] | But because… | 而是因为 |
[1:00:13] | we’re on a little boat for a while, and… | 我们会一起在船上待一段时间 而且 |
[1:00:16] | I’m soul sick. | 我有心病 |
[1:00:18] | And you’re gonna see that. | 你会看出来的 |
[1:00:25] | I’m like my sister. She’s soul sick, too. | 我就像我姐姐 她也有心病 |
[1:00:27] | And if you slept with her… | 如果你和她睡了 |
[1:00:29] | then I would have known something about you. | 那我可能就会对你有所了解 |
[1:00:33] | But you didn’t… | 但你没有 |
[1:00:37] | No, you didn’t… | 你没有这么做 |
[1:00:39] | And I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:00:42] | I’m glad you believe me. | 我很高兴你能相信我 |
[1:00:46] | Have you ever slept on a boat before? | 你以前在船上睡过吗 |
[1:00:49] | No. | 没有 |
[1:00:50] | It really affects your dreams. | 真的会影响你做的梦 |
[1:00:53] | Yeah. I look forward to it, | 我很期待 |
[1:00:55] | even though sometimes the dreams really shake me up. | 虽然有时候这些梦会让我惊醒 |
[1:01:00] | Ok… | 好了 |
[1:01:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:03:06] | So I’m leaving you on this island? | 我要把你留在那座小岛上吗 |
[1:03:08] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:03:09] | How long? | 你要待多久 |
[1:03:10] | For the rest of my life. | 待到过完余生为止 |
[1:03:13] | I can’t imagine that. | 真不敢想象 |
[1:03:15] | Are you used to this? | 你习惯了这一切吗 |
[1:03:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:18] | The ocean, the stars. | 海洋 还有群星 |
[1:03:21] | Oh. No. | 当然没有 |
[1:03:23] | You’ll never get used to it. | 永远也看不够 |
[1:03:26] | Why do you think I want this boat? | 你以为我为什么想要这艘船 |
[1:03:28] | All I wanna do is sail away. | 我只想去远航 |
[1:03:31] | Where would you go? | 你想去哪儿呢 |
[1:03:33] | Away from the things of man. | 远离人世间的一切 |
[1:03:42] | Do you believe in god? | 你相信上帝吗 |
[1:03:45] | I believe in myself. | 我相信我自己 |
[1:03:48] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:03:51] | I have confidence in myself. | 我对自己很有信心 |
[1:03:55] | I’ve been doing some soul-searching lately. | 我最近一直在探寻自己的内心深处 |
[1:03:56] | Been asking myself some pretty tough questions. | 不断地问自己一些非常艰难的问题 |
[1:03:58] | You know what I found out? | 你知道我发现了什么吗 |
[1:04:02] | I have no interest in myself. | 我对自己一点兴趣也没有 |
[1:04:05] | I start thinking about myself, | 我一开始想自己 |
[1:04:07] | I get bored out of my mind. | 我就觉得无聊 |
[1:04:10] | Well, what does interest you? | 那你对什么感兴趣 |
[1:04:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:14] | Courage. | 勇气 |
[1:04:15] | Courage interests me. | 我对勇气感兴趣 |
[1:04:17] | So you’re gonna spend the rest of your life | 所以你打算在南太平洋的一个小岛上 |
[1:04:20] | on a tiny island in the South Pacific? | 度过自己的余生吗 |
[1:04:22] | Well, up till now I’ve lived on a tiny island | 到目前为止 我一直都住在一个 |
[1:04:24] | called Staten Island, | 叫斯塔顿岛的小岛上 |
[1:04:27] | Commuted to this job, a shut-up room, | 做这份工作 待在封闭的房间里 |
[1:04:30] | pumped-in air, no sunshine, | 吸着从室外灌进来的空气 没有阳光 |
[1:04:32] | despicable people. | 还有恶毒的同事 |
[1:04:33] | And now that I have some distance from that situation. | 现在 我脱离了那种状态 |
[1:04:37] | I find that unbelievable. | 我觉得很不可思议 |
[1:04:39] | Your life seems unbelievable to me. | 你的生活也让我感到不可思议 |
[1:04:42] | All of this, like, life seems… | 这一切 还有生活 |
[1:04:46] | unbelievable to me. | 都让我感到不可思议 |
[1:04:50] | My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. | 我父亲说过 世上绝大多数的人都在沉睡 |
[1:04:53] | Everybody you know, everybody you see, | 你认识的每一个人 见到的每一个人 |
[1:04:55] | everybody you talk to. | 和你说过话的每一个人 |
[1:04:57] | He says that only a few people are awake, | 他说只有一小部分人是清醒的 |
[1:04:59] | and they live in a state of constant, total amazement. | 而他们会沉浸在一种永恒不变的惊奇感中 |
[1:05:12] | I have less than 6 months to live. | 我只有不到半年的生命了 |
[1:05:14] | The Waponis believe they need a human sacrifice | 瓦波尼人相信 他们需要献祭一个人 |
[1:05:16] | or their island is gonna sink Into the ocean. | 否则他们的小岛就会沉入海中 |
[1:05:18] | They have this mineral your father wants, | 他们拥有你爸爸想要的矿物 |
[1:05:20] | so he hired me to leap into their volcano. | 所以他雇我跳进他们的火山 |
[1:05:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:25] | You’re not gonna make me to say that again, are you? | 你该不会要让我再说一遍吧 |
[1:05:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:30] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:05:33] | Aren’t you gonna say anything? | 你不想说点什么吗 |
[1:05:38] | Well, I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[1:05:40] | You tell me you’re dying. | 你告诉我你快死了 |
[1:05:41] | You tell me you’re jumping into a volcano. | 你告诉我你要跳进火山 |
[1:05:43] | My mind is a blank. | 我的大脑一片空白 |
[1:05:45] | Oh, I can understand that. | 我可以理解 |
[1:05:48] | Is this disease catching? | 这种疾病会传染吗 |
[1:05:49] | No. No. No. | 不会 |
[1:05:56] | Good night, then. | 晚安 |
[1:05:57] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[1:06:07] | It’s a little weird today, huh? | 今天的天气有点奇怪 不是吗 |
[1:06:09] | There’s a typhoon warning. | 有台风警报 |
[1:06:11] | Good morning, Mr. Banks. | 早上好 班克斯先生 |
[1:06:12] | Good morning, Dagmar. | 早上好 黛格玛 |
[1:06:15] | Looks like we’re in for a blow. | 看来我们要面对狂风暴雨了 |
[1:06:32] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[1:06:34] | Yeah. You could tie that up. | 可以 把缆绳系上吧 |
[1:06:38] | It feels dead, doesn’t it? | 现在一片死气沉沉 不是吗 |
[1:06:40] | Yeah, it does. | 是啊 |
[1:06:43] | – Mike? – Yes? | -迈克 -在 |
[1:06:44] | Get below. Start the engine. | 进船舱 启动引擎 |
[1:06:46] | Tell Tony to head us into the wind | 让托尼迎风航行 |
[1:06:48] | and keep us into the wind. | 并一直停留在风中 |
[1:06:49] | Aye, aye, skipper. | 是 船长 |
[1:06:50] | There isn’t any wind. | 现在没有风 |
[1:06:52] | There will be. | 会有的 |
[1:06:55] | Are you worried? | 你担心吗 |
[1:06:57] | I think we’ll be all right. | 我觉得我们会没事的 |
[1:06:58] | The hatches are down. The sails are down. | 舱门已经关上了 帆布也收起来了 |
[1:07:00] | We’re ahead of the game. | 我们已经准备得很充分了 |
[1:07:05] | What exactly is a typhoon? | 台风到底是什么 |
[1:07:10] | You know, Joe, | 知道吗 乔 |
[1:07:11] | I think you’re gonna find out. | 我想你马上就会明白了 |
[1:07:24] | Whoa! Come on! | 加油 |
[1:07:39] | Mayday, mayday. This is the Tweedle Dee. | 呼救 呼救 这里是特威德蒂号 |
[1:07:41] | Latitude 10 degrees, 8 minutes south, | 位于南纬10度8分 |
[1:07:43] | longitude approximately 150 degrees, 18 minutes west. | 西经约150度18分 |
[1:07:47] | We are in severe distress. | 我们的处境很危险 |
[1:07:48] | What else should I do? | 我还应该做些什么 |
[1:07:50] | Don’t go on deck. | 别上甲板 |
[1:07:51] | The–the engines and check on dagmar. | 到发动机房去 看看黛格玛怎么样 |
[1:07:55] | Mayday, mayday… | 呼救 呼救 |
[1:07:57] | Dagmar! | 黛格玛 |
[1:07:58] | Is everything ok? | 你还好吗 |
[1:08:00] | It looks good, but I’m going to stay with it. | 看上去没问题 但我得留在这 |
[1:08:03] | Take care of Patricia. | 照顾好帕特丽夏 |
[1:08:09] | 150 degrees, 18 minutes west, | 西经150度18分 |
[1:08:12] | Severe distress. | 情况很危急 |
[1:08:13] | No way is anybody getting this. | 没人会收到这些求救信号的 |
[1:08:15] | – How’s dagmar? – She’s ok. | -黛格玛怎么样 -她没事 |
[1:08:18] | The main boom doesn’t look secure! | 主帆杆已经不怎么牢固了 |
[1:08:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:08:21] | Looks like It’s gonna bust loose! | 看上去随时都要松掉 |
[1:08:26] | What are you doing?! | 你想干什么 |
[1:08:28] | It’s my boat! | 这是我的船 |
[1:09:12] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:09:14] | Oh, I think so. | 应该没事 |
[1:09:57] | Patricia! | 帕特丽夏 |
[1:10:01] | Patricia! | 帕特丽夏 |
[1:11:45] | Patricia? | 帕特丽夏 |
[1:14:42] | ♪ Kay-kiokio cowboy, cowboy, cowboy, cowboy ♪ | ♪牛仔 牛仔 牛仔 牛仔♪ |
[1:14:47] | ♪ Under the moon ♪ | ♪在月光之下♪ |
[1:14:50] | ♪ I was ridin’ my horse ♪ | ♪在格兰德河畔♪ |
[1:14:54] | ♪ by the rio grande ♪ | ♪我正骑马前行♪ |
[1:14:59] | ♪ And all of them coyotes singin’ ♪ | ♪狼群低吟着♪ |
[1:15:02] | ♪ in a prairie symphony ♪ | ♪草原的和声♪ |
[1:15:06] | ♪ I was ridin’ my horse ♪ | ♪在格兰德河畔♪ |
[1:15:10] | ♪ Down by the rio grande ♪ | ♪我正骑马前行♪ |
[1:15:14] | ♪ When I seen me a cowboy, cowboy, cowboy ♪ | ♪看着自己身上的牛仔装扮♪ |
[1:15:19] | ♪ ridin’ towards me ♪ | ♪骑着马缓缓前行♪ |
[1:15:22] | ♪ Kay-kiokio cowboy ♪ | ♪牛仔♪ |
[1:15:30] | ♪ Kay-kiokio cowboy, cowboy, cowboy ♪ | ♪牛仔 牛仔 牛仔♪ |
[1:15:35] | ♪ Under the moon ♪ | ♪在月光之下♪ |
[1:15:43] | Giddyup. | 驾 |
[1:18:27] | Dear god… | 敬爱的上帝 |
[1:18:30] | whose name I do not know. | 未闻其名的主啊 |
[1:18:34] | Thank you for my life. | 感谢您赐予我生命 |
[1:18:39] | I forgot… | 我忘了 |
[1:18:41] | how big. | 这世界有多大 |
[1:18:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:53] | Thank you for my life. | 感谢您赐予我生命 |
[1:19:04] | Joe? | 乔 |
[1:19:07] | Joe? | 乔 |
[1:19:10] | Joe? | 乔 |
[1:19:16] | Didn’t you drink any water for yourself, Joe? | 你自己一口水都没喝吗 乔 |
[1:19:21] | That’s for you! | 这是给你喝的 |
[1:19:23] | What happened to the yacht? | 帆船怎么了 |
[1:19:25] | Lightning! | 闪电 |
[1:19:27] | No sign of Dagmar or the boys? | 没有黛格玛和船员们的踪迹吗 |
[1:19:29] | Everything went down. | 都沉到海里去了 |
[1:19:32] | God. | 天哪 |
[1:19:34] | I still have my trunks! | 我的行李箱还在 |
[1:19:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[1:20:01] | I think we’ve been spotted. | 我们好像被发现了 |
[1:20:02] | The Waponis? | 是瓦波尼人吗 |
[1:20:33] | Are you…Joe? | 你是乔吗 |
[1:20:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:39] | Are you Joe…Banks? | 你是乔·班克斯吗 |
[1:20:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:21:41] | What–ahem, Wh-what is that, | 这是什么 |
[1:21:44] | A teddy bear? | 玩具熊吗 |
[1:21:47] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:49] | It is my soul. | 这是我的灵魂 |
[1:21:51] | I–I hope you don’t lose it. | 希望你别把它弄丢了 |
[1:21:53] | So do I. | 我也这么想 |
[1:21:55] | I’m Tobi chief. | 我是酋长 |
[1:21:57] | I’m, uh– | 我是 |
[1:21:59] | I’m Joe Banks. | 我是乔·班克斯 |
[1:22:01] | This is Patricia Graynamore. | 这是帕特丽夏·格雷纳摩尔 |
[1:22:04] | You speak English. | 你会说英语 |
[1:22:05] | I have learned. | 我学过 |
[1:22:07] | You came to stop the anger of the Woo? | 你是来平息火山之怒的 对吗 |
[1:22:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:14] | Tonight we will have a big feast. | 今晚我们会举办一场盛宴 |
[1:22:16] | And then at the end of the feast, | 在盛宴结束之后 |
[1:22:17] | you will climb to the top of the big Woo | 你就爬上火山顶 |
[1:22:19] | and you will jump in, ok? | 然后跳下去 好吗 |
[1:22:22] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:23:15] | Stop that! | 别这样 |
[1:23:39] | All right, that’s it! That’s it! | 好了 够了 够了 |
[1:23:41] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[1:23:43] | We’re done! | 到此为止了 |
[1:23:45] | Thank you. I feel great. | 谢谢 我感觉很不错 |
[1:24:49] | Do you know where my friend Joe Banks is? | 你知道我朋友乔·班克斯在哪吗 |
[1:24:51] | Maybe he ran away. | 也许他逃走了 |
[1:24:53] | Maybe he don’t wanna jump in the big Woo. | 也许他不愿意跳进火山 |
[1:25:16] | Joe. | 乔 |
[1:25:28] | How do you like my tux? | 你觉得我的礼服怎么样 |
[1:25:30] | You’re really gonna do it? | 你真的要跳吗 |
[1:25:32] | Figured I might as well go out in style. | 既然要跳 不如穿得体面一点 |
[1:25:49] | Joe Banks, | 乔·班克斯 |
[1:25:51] | we are the children of children, | 我们是先祖的后代 |
[1:25:52] | and we live as we are shown. | 也依照着先祖的方式生活着 |
[1:25:54] | Now a change has come. | 现在发生了变化 |
[1:25:56] | The Waponis like this soda, | 瓦波尼人喜欢这种汽水 |
[1:25:58] | and no one among my people will jump into the big Woo. | 而我的族人中没有人愿意跳进火山 |
[1:26:01] | They’ve traded with this man, | 他们和你的父亲做了交易 |
[1:26:03] | your father, for a hero. | 换来了一名英雄 |
[1:26:05] | We have no hero of our own. | 我们的族人中没有英雄 |
[1:26:07] | I am the Tobi. | 我是酋长 |
[1:26:09] | I cannot be the hero. | 我不能成为英雄 |
[1:26:10] | It is my place to hope for my people! | 这里是我的领地 来为我的族人带来希望 |
[1:26:12] | But the Woo calls | 但火山呼唤了我们 |
[1:26:13] | and no one from my people says, | 而我的族人中却没有人回应道 |
[1:26:15] | “I’ll go to my end for the rest of you.” | “为了大家 我会牺牲自己” |
[1:26:18] | I don’t have any people of my own, chief. | 我没有家人 酋长 |
[1:26:22] | I’m my only hope for a hero. | 我只能去成为自己的英雄 |
[1:26:24] | Once more, I’ll call upon the Waponis for a hero. | 我最后一次再号召我的族人成为英雄 |
[1:26:49] | The Woo wants his flesh. | 火山在呼唤祭品 |
[1:26:54] | Take me… | 带我 |
[1:26:56] | to… | 去 |
[1:26:57] | the volcano! | 火山 |
[1:27:10] | Joe? | 乔 |
[1:27:20] | March! | 出发 |
[1:27:42] | Joe! | 乔 |
[1:28:04] | Is there any ceremony or anything? | 需要举办什么仪式吗 |
[1:28:06] | No. You just jump in. | 不用 你跳进去就行了 |
[1:28:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:28:12] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:28:14] | Stop right there! | 都给我打住 |
[1:28:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:28:19] | I’ve fallen in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[1:28:21] | I’ve never loved anybody. I don’t know how it happened. | 我从没有爱过任何人 我也不知道怎么会这样 |
[1:28:24] | I never even slept with him or anything. | 我也没有和他睡过 |
[1:28:26] | And now you’re gonna kill yourself. | 而现在 你却要自杀 |
[1:28:30] | Can you give us a minute? | 能给我们一点时间吗 |
[1:28:35] | You love me? | 你爱我 |
[1:28:36] | Yes, I love you. | 是的 我爱你 |
[1:28:38] | I can feel my heart. I feel like I’m going crazy. | 我可以感受到我的心 我感觉自己快发狂了 |
[1:28:40] | You just can’t die and leave me here | 你不能就这么死了 然后把我一个人 |
[1:28:42] | on this stinking earth without you. | 留在这丑陋不堪的世界上 |
[1:28:44] | I’ve gotta do it. | 我必须得去 |
[1:28:46] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[1:28:47] | The chief doesn’t even want you to do it. | 连酋长都不希望你这么做 |
[1:28:49] | Do ya, chief? | 对吗 酋长 |
[1:28:50] | Because I’ve wasted my entire life, | 因为我已经浪费了我的一生 |
[1:28:52] | and I’m going to die. | 而且我快要死了 |
[1:28:53] | Now I have a chance to die like a man. | 现在 我有机会能死得像个男子汉 |
[1:28:55] | And I’m gonna take it. I’m gonna take it! | 我得把握这次机会 我必须把握这次机会 |
[1:28:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:28:59] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:29:01] | I’ve never been in love with anybody before, either. | 我以前也没有爱过任何人 |
[1:29:03] | It’s great. I am glad. | 这样很好 我很高兴 |
[1:29:05] | But the timing stinks. | 但现在不是时候 |
[1:29:07] | I gotta go. | 我得去了 |
[1:29:12] | Joe… | 乔 |
[1:29:14] | Go back down. Get out of here. | 下去 离开这里 |
[1:29:16] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:16] | Please let me do what I gotta do! | 请让我完成我必须要做的事 |
[1:29:19] | Marry me. | 娶我 |
[1:29:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:23] | Chief! Chief, could you come up here, please? | 酋长 酋长 你能上来一下吗 |
[1:29:27] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[1:29:27] | I want him to marry us. | 我想让他帮我们证婚 |
[1:29:29] | I’m gonna jump in the volcano. | 我得跳进火山 |
[1:29:30] | So marry me and then jump in the volcano. | 那就先娶我 再跳进火山 |
[1:29:33] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:29:34] | Could you marry us, please? | 你能为我们证婚吗 |
[1:29:36] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:29:37] | I don’t wanna get married. | 我不想结婚 |
[1:29:40] | What is the problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[1:29:41] | You’re afraid of the commitment? | 你害怕承诺吗 |
[1:29:42] | You’re gonna have to love and honor me | 你只需要爱着我 |
[1:29:43] | for about 30 seconds. You can’t handle that? | 并且尊重我半分钟左右 这你都办不到吗 |
[1:29:47] | All right. Marry us. | 好吧 为我们证婚吧 |
[1:29:49] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[1:29:51] | You want to marry her? | 你愿意娶她吗 |
[1:29:53] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[1:29:55] | You want to marry him? | 你愿意嫁给他吗 |
[1:29:56] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[1:29:58] | You’re married. | 你们是夫妻了 |
[1:30:03] | Thank you, chief. | 谢谢你 酋长 |
[1:30:04] | – Thank you, chief. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 酋长 -谢谢你 |
[1:30:06] | I’m going now. | 我要走了 |
[1:30:08] | Don’t jump in. | 别跳下去 |
[1:30:10] | Patricia… | 帕特丽夏 |
[1:30:12] | I want you listen to me. | 我希望你听我说 |
[1:30:13] | These are my last words. | 这些是我的遗言 |
[1:30:15] | I gotta be brave. I gotta jump in. | 我得鼓起勇气 我得跳下去 |
[1:30:18] | Good-bye. | 永别了 |
[1:30:32] | Please don’t come out here. | 请不要过来 |
[1:30:33] | You are not the only one with last words, you know. | 你不是唯一有遗言要说的人 |
[1:30:35] | What? | 什么 |
[1:30:37] | I can’t think of anything to say. | 我想不出有什么话好说 |
[1:30:39] | I’m jumping in with you. | 我要和你一起跳下去 |
[1:30:40] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[1:30:41] | Whither thou goest, I go. | 你去哪 我就去哪 |
[1:30:42] | You didn’t sign up for this. | 你没有必要这么做 |
[1:30:44] | I do what I want. | 我想怎么做就怎么做 |
[1:30:45] | Don’t do it for me. | 别为了我这么做 |
[1:30:45] | I’m not doing it for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[1:30:53] | Joe, nobody knows anything. | 乔 没人知道会发生什么事 |
[1:30:56] | We’ll take this leap, and we’ll see. | 我们跳下去 就会知道 |
[1:30:58] | We’ll jump, and we’ll see. | 我们跳下去 就会知道 |
[1:31:00] | That’s life. | 这就是人生 |
[1:31:04] | I saw the moon when we were out there on the ocean, | 我们在海上漂流的时候 我看见了月亮 |
[1:31:06] | shining down on everything. | 月光洒在万物之上 |
[1:31:09] | I’d been miserable so long, | 我一直在痛苦中度日 |
[1:31:10] | years of my life wasted, afraid. | 生活在恐惧中 浪费了多年的生命 |
[1:31:14] | Been a long time comin’ here to meet you. | 过了这么久 我才遇见你 |
[1:31:18] | A long time on a crooked road. | 过了这么久 千回百转 我才遇见你 |
[1:31:24] | Did I ever tell you? | 我有告诉过你吗 |
[1:31:26] | The first time I saw you, | 我第一次见你的时候 |
[1:31:29] | I felt like I’d seen you before. | 我就感觉你似曾相识 |
[1:31:32] | You’re not goin’ anywhere without me. | 你别想把我一个人抛下 |
[1:31:44] | So what are we hopin’ for here? | 我们到底在期望什么呢 |
[1:31:46] | A miracle. | 一个奇迹 |
[1:31:48] | A miracle. | 一个奇迹 |
[1:31:50] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:31:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:31:53] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[1:31:54] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -真的 -太好了 |
[1:31:55] | – Well, this is it. – Ok. | -是时候了 -好吧 |
[1:31:59] | Whoo, this is it. | 是时候了 |
[1:32:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:32:03] | Give me your hand. | 牵着我的手 |
[1:32:18] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:32:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:32:25] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:32:52] | Patricia? | 帕特丽夏 |
[1:32:56] | Joe? | 乔 |
[1:33:06] | Why aren’t you dead? | 你怎么没死 |
[1:33:09] | Why aren’t you dead? | 你怎么没死 |
[1:33:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:33:12] | The–the volcano. | 那座火山 |
[1:33:13] | It blew us out. | 把我们喷出来了 |
[1:33:15] | We jumped in, and it blew us out. | 我们跳了下去 然后火山把我们喷了出来 |
[1:33:16] | That’s impossible! | 这不可能 |
[1:33:18] | Well, I’d say at least it’s a miracle. | 我觉得这至少也算是奇迹了 |
[1:33:23] | There goes Waponi Woo. | 瓦波尼乌沉没了 |
[1:33:27] | God. | 天哪 |
[1:33:29] | We really lucked out. | 我们真是太走运了 |
[1:33:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:33:33] | Well, yeah, but… | 没错 不过 |
[1:33:35] | But what? | 不过什么 |
[1:33:36] | Well, I hate to bring it up. | 我不想说出来 |
[1:33:37] | But we’re a million miles from no place. | 但是我们正身处一片汪洋之中 |
[1:33:41] | We’re gonna drown. | 我们会淹死的 |
[1:33:42] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不会淹死 |
[1:33:44] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:33:48] | I don’t know how, | 我不知道我们会怎样获救 |
[1:33:50] | but we’re gonna be all right. | 但我们会没事的 |
[1:34:06] | See? | 看 |
[1:34:08] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:34:26] | Isn’t this romantic? | 这样多浪漫啊 |
[1:34:27] | Who gets a honeymoon like this? | 谁会有这样的蜜月旅行 |
[1:34:31] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:34:34] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[1:34:36] | But… | 但是 |
[1:34:37] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:34:38] | I still have a problem. | 我的问题并没有解决 |
[1:34:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:34:42] | I have a brain cloud. | 我得了脑斑 |
[1:34:47] | A brain cloud. | 脑斑 |
[1:34:50] | What is a brain cloud? | 什么是脑斑 |
[1:34:52] | Well, it’s– | 是一种 |
[1:34:54] | Maybe I should get a second opinion. | 也许我应该听听其他医生的诊断 |
[1:34:59] | You didn’t get a second opinion | 有医生说 你得了脑斑 |
[1:35:00] | about something called a brain cloud? | 但你却没有找其他医生诊断过 |
[1:35:02] | All right, all right. I just felt– | 好吧 好吧 我只是感觉 |
[1:35:04] | I mean, what are you, a hypochondriac? | 你是疑病症患者吗 |
[1:35:07] | I was. Oh, not now. | 以前是 现在不是 |
[1:35:09] | Well, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you. | 我觉得你没有得任何病 |
[1:35:12] | Dr. Ellison said that I was only– | 埃里森医生说 我只有 |
[1:35:13] | So some quack told you what you– | 有个笨蛋告诉你 你只有 |
[1:35:16] | Dr. Ellison? | 埃里森医生 |
[1:35:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:35:19] | That’s my father’s doctor. | 那是我父亲的医生 |
[1:35:21] | He is? | 是吗 |
[1:35:22] | Dr. Ellison doesn’t have any other patients. | 埃里森医生没有其他的病人 |
[1:35:24] | My father owns Dr. Ellison. | 他是我爸爸的私人医生 |
[1:35:27] | Well, Why would he… | 那他怎么会 |
[1:35:29] | He set you up. | 他设计骗你 |
[1:35:30] | – Who? – My father. | -谁 -我爸爸 |
[1:35:32] | – You mean he– – Yeah. | -你的意思是 他 -是的 |
[1:35:33] | – set me up? – Yeah. | -设计骗我 -没错 |
[1:35:34] | – No. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -没错 |
[1:35:35] | – No. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -没错 |
[1:35:37] | I don’t have a brain cloud? | 我没得脑斑 |
[1:35:39] | Brain cloud, a brain cloud. | 脑斑 脑斑 |
[1:35:40] | You’d think they could think of something better | 你觉得他们还能想出 |
[1:35:41] | than a brain cloud. | 比脑斑更好的绝症吗 |
[1:35:44] | My whole life I’ve been a victim. | 我当了一辈子的受害者 |
[1:35:47] | I’ve been a– a dupe, a pawn. | 我一直在被人骗 被人利用 |
[1:35:51] | My throat is closing up. | 我的喉咙越来越紧了 |
[1:35:53] | Oh, no, no. See, Joe, | 不 你看 乔 |
[1:35:54] | your whole life Is ahead of you. | 你还有大好人生 |
[1:35:59] | Well, yeah, I guess that’s true. | 我想这倒没错 |
[1:36:00] | I mean, that’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[1:36:03] | Well, yeah, I suppose it is. | 我想应该是吧 |
[1:36:05] | I mean, it’s great! | 这真是太好了 |
[1:36:06] | Yeah, that’s good. | 真好 |
[1:36:09] | Hey, I’m relieved. That’s great! | 我解脱了 太好了 |
[1:36:10] | I’m saved! | 我得救了 |
[1:36:16] | But still… | 但是 |
[1:36:20] | What–what is it now? | 现在又怎么了 |
[1:36:24] | We’re on a raft. | 我们在一个漂流筏上 |
[1:36:26] | There’s no land in sight. I don’t know. | 一眼望去只有一片汪洋 我也不知道 |
[1:36:30] | It’s always going to be something with you, isn’t it, Joe? | 你总得担心点什么才行 对吗 乔 |
[1:36:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:36:38] | – I’ll tell you one thing, though. – What? | -和你说件事 -什么 |
[1:36:41] | – Wherever we go, whatever we do… – Yeah? | -无论我们去哪 要做什么 -然后呢 |
[1:36:45] | We’re gonna take this luggage with us. | 我们都要带着这些行李箱 |
[1:36:48] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[1:37:00] | I wonder where we’ll end up. | 不知道我们会漂到哪儿 |
[1:37:03] | Hell away from the things of man, my love, | 远离人世间的一切 亲爱的 |
[1:37:07] | Away from the things of man. | 远离人世间的一切 |