英文名称:Jerry Maguire
年代:1996
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | 主演: 汤姆·克鲁斯 | |
[00:42] | So this is the world, and there are almost six billion people on it. | 这是地球 近六十亿人口 |
[00:46] | 片名: 甜心先生 | |
[00:47] | When I was a kid, there were three. | 当我小的时候只有三十亿人口 |
[00:49] | It’s hard to keep up. | 转变真大 |
[00:53] | There. That’s better. | 好了 这个角度好多了 |
[00:55] | That’s America. | 那是美国 |
[00:56] | America still sets the tone for the world. | 美国仍走在时代尖端 |
[01:01] | In Indiana, Clark Hodd, 13, the best point guard in the country. | 印第安纳州的克拉克 十三岁 最佳中锋球员 |
[01:06] | Last week he scored a hundred points in a single game. | 上一场篮球赛 独得一百分 |
[01:10] | Erica Sorgi. You’ll see her in the next Olympics. | 艾瑞卡 奥林匹克明日之星 |
[01:15] | In Seattle, Dallas Malloy, 16. | 西雅图的戴勒斯 十六岁 |
[01:19] | Her lawsuit helped pave the way for women boxers everywhere. | 她的例子为女性拳击手铺路 |
[01:22] | She’s picturing her ex-boyfriend right now. | 此刻她的假想敌 是她前男友 |
[01:26] | In Indio, California, Art Stallings. | 加州的亚特·史德 |
[01:29] | Check out what pure joy looks like. | 看他打球是一种享受 |
[01:32] | In Odessa, Texas, the great Frank Cushman. | 在德州了不起的美式足球员法兰克 |
[01:36] | This April,26 teams’ll be falling all over themselves to sign him in the next NFL draft. | 将成为26个球队竞相争取的球员 |
[01:42] | He’s my client, my most important client. | 他是我的客户 最重要的客户 |
[01:44] | When are you gonna try? You wanna be a champion? | 你何时才能专心点? 想成为冠军吗? |
[01:48] | Believe me, there’s genius everywhere, but until they turn pro… | 相信我天才遍地都是 只是没熬出头前… |
[01:51] | it’s like popcorn in the pan…some pop… | 就像爆米花…有的爆了… |
[01:53] | Darn it! You don’t know diddly-squat about golf! | 可恶! 你跟本不会教 |
[01:56] | Some don’t. | 有的没爆 |
[01:59] | I’m the guy you don’t usually see. | 你们不常见到我 |
[02:02] | I’m the one behind the scenes. I’m the sports agent. | 我是位居幕后的人 我是运动员经纪人 |
[02:05] | I’m gonna hurt you this year. | 今年要大赚一笔 |
[02:08] | How you doin’? I’m doing fine. | 你好吗? 我很好 |
[02:10] | The door is always open if you want a real agent. | 想找经纪人随时欢迎 |
[02:13] | You’re welcome, Johnnie. | 不客气 |
[02:15] | I’m gonna go to a meeting now, and I’m gonna talk about you. | 我现在要去开会 是谈你的事哦 |
[02:18] | I’ll kill for you. | 为你鞠躬尽瘁 |
[02:20] | -We gotta win Super Bowls. -I hail you. | – 我们要赢超级杯 – 为你鞠躬尽瘁 |
[02:22] | -Hey, Jerry, how you doin’? -Good. | – 杰瑞 你好吗 – 很好 |
[02:25] | How much will this cost me? | 他开价多少? |
[02:27] | We both know there’s a number you can afford. I’ll write it down… | 我们都清楚他的身价 我写下来… |
[02:31] | “年薪1千4百万×5年” | |
[02:31] | and we can move forward from there. | 我们可以事先确认好 |
[02:33] | -I can’t afford that. -No one said winning was cheap. | – 我付不起 – 没人说赢球很便宜 |
[02:38] | You know those photos where the new player holds a team jersey… | 见过新球员拿着队服… |
[02:41] | and poses with the owner? | 与经理的合照吗? |
[02:43] | That’s me on the left. | 左边的就是我 |
[02:45] | Inside that building, that’s where I work. | 那里就是我的办公室 |
[02:47] | SMI, Sports Management International. | SMI 国际运动员经纪公司 |
[02:51] | Thirty-three out-of-shape agents guiding the careers of… | 33名经纪人 照顾… |
[02:54] | 1,685 of the most finely tuned athletes alive. | 1685名职赛顶尖选手 |
[02:58] | -You gotta be tough. -I already have 18 million… | – 坚强点 – 我已经有180万… |
[03:00] | I handle 72 clients and get an average of 264 phone calls a day. | 我负责72名客户 平均每天接264个电话 |
[03:05] | It’s what I do. | 这就是我的工作 |
[03:07] | I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe… | 我不会去休息 除非处理好细节… |
[03:09] | playing a Sega game featuring you while singing your own song… | 搞定你主演的… |
[03:12] | in a new commercial starring you… | 广告片歌曲… |
[03:14] | broadcast during the Super Bowl in a game that you are winning. | 并能在你赢得超级杯时播出 |
[03:16] | -I will not sleep until that happens. -It’s what I do best. | – 在此之前我不眠不休 – 我最拿手的! |
[03:18] | You get 15 minutes to call me back. | 十五分钟内回我电话 |
[03:20] | I’ll be honest. I started noticing it a few years ago and didn’t say a word. | 老实说 几年前我就觉得不对劲 |
[03:24] | Was the girl 16 or 17? | 被你强暴的女孩是16岁还是17岁? |
[03:27] | In the quest for the big dollars, a lot of the little things were going wrong. | 为了赚大钱 有些事情做错了 |
[03:30] | There’s no proof of anything… | 没有任何证据… |
[03:31] | except this guy is a sensational athlete. | 除非他是杰出的运动员 |
[03:36] | Are you Calvin Nack? Can you sign my card? | 你是凯文·尼克? 签个名好吗? |
[03:41] | I’m sorry, little fella. I can’t sign this brand of card. | 抱歉 小朋友 我不能签这种卡 |
[03:44] | Only Pro-Jam Blue Dot cards. | 我只签职业蓝点卡 |
[03:48] | I just wanted an autograph. | 我只是想要你的亲笔签名 |
[03:50] | Lately, it’s gotten worse. | 最近 情况更糟了 |
[03:53] | Remo with the puck and…Oh, he goes down! | 雷蒙截到球…被撞倒了 |
[03:58] | Hi, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[04:01] | You know your name? | 还记得自己的名字吗? |
[04:05] | Steve Remo. | 史帝夫·雷蒙 |
[04:10] | Wait. It’s comin’. | 等等 我想起来了 |
[04:13] | -My name is Steve Remo. -Yeah. | – 我叫史帝夫·雷蒙 – 对 |
[04:15] | I play for Chicago. | 芝加哥队球员 |
[04:17] | This lady here is my wife. | 她是我太太 |
[04:19] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[04:21] | And this is my boy. And this is… | 他是我儿子他是… |
[04:27] | Wait. | 我想想 |
[04:29] | My agent. My agent. | 我的经纪人 |
[04:31] | I gotta play this weekend, Doc. | 医生 我周末还有场球赛 |
[04:33] | If I play in 65 percent of my games, I get a bonus. | 如果我出场率超过65% 就有奖金 |
[04:37] | I gotta get the bonus. | 我必须拿奖金 |
[04:40] | Okay, Jesse, you take care, little guy. | 好 杰西 小伙子 保重 |
[04:43] | -Mr. Maguire. -Yeah? | – 马圭尔先生 – 什么事? |
[04:45] | This is his fourth concussion. Shouldn’t somebody get him to stop? | 他已经四次脑震荡了 就没人阻止他? |
[04:50] | It would take a tank to stop your dad. | 那得开坦克来 才能阻止你爸爸 |
[04:53] | It would take all five… | 那得来五个… |
[04:55] | Super Trooper VR warriors… | 超级变形金刚… |
[04:58] | to stop your dad. | 才能阻止你爸爸了 |
[05:00] | Right? | 对吗? |
[05:03] | Right? | 对吗? |
[05:06] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[05:11] | Who had I become? Just another shark in a suit? | 我变成什么样的人了? 衣冠禽兽? |
[05:32] | with the skyrocketing salaries… | 球员巨额薪资… |
[05:34] | and you are one of the guys responsible. | 都是你造成的 |
[05:37] | -Fuck you. -This guy is a sensational athlete. | – 去你的 – 他是杰出的运动员 |
[05:42] | Two days later, at our corporate conference in Miami, a breakthrough. | 两天后我参加了迈阿密的会议 我有了突破 |
[05:46] | I already had 18 million on the table… | 我已经有180万… |
[05:49] | Breakdown? Breakthrough. | 崩溃? 突破 |
[05:51] | -I just wanted an autograph. -Fuck you. | – 我只想要签名 – 去你的 |
[05:54] | Do you know your name? | 记得你叫什么名字? |
[05:57] | I couldn’t escape one simple thought. | 我无法逃避一个想法 |
[06:02] | I hated myself. | 我痛恨自己 |
[06:06] | No, here’s what it was. | 不更确切的说 |
[06:09] | I hated my place in the world. | 我痛恨所扮演的角色 |
[06:18] | I had so much to say and no one to listen. | 我心中的话没人肯听 |
[06:23] | And then it happened. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[06:28] | It was the oddest, most unexpected thing. | 一件最怪异出乎预料的事情 |
[06:33] | I began writing what they call a mission statement. | 我写了一篇工作感言 |
[06:36] | Not a memo, a mission statement. | 不是备忘录 是感言 |
[06:38] | You know, a suggestion for the future of our company. | 对公司的方针提供建议 |
[06:43] | A night like this doesn’t come along very often. | 此情此景并非俯拾即是 |
[06:46] | I seized it. | 我抓住这片刻 |
[06:49] | What started out as one page became 25. | 由一页增为二十五页 |
[06:53] | Suddenly I was my father’s son again. | 突然间我找回父亲所期望的我 |
[06:57] | I was remembering the simple pleasures of this job… | 我想起这份工作的乐趣… |
[07:00] | how I ended up here out of law school… | 想起当初怎么会选这一行… |
[07:02] | the way a stadium sounds when one of my players performs well on the field… | 看台上观众欢声雷动的狂热… |
[07:06] | the way we are meant to protect them in health and in injury. | 我们该保护球员 不论健康或受伤时 |
[07:10] | With so many clients, we had forgotten what was important. | 客户过多造成无法真心相待 |
[07:15] | I wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote… | 我不断的写了又写… |
[07:18] | and I’m not even a writer. | 我的文笔不算好 |
[07:20] | I was remembering even the words of the original sports agent… | 但我记的指导员的每句话… |
[07:23] | my mentor, the late, great Dicky Fox who said: | 迪克·福克斯曾说 |
[07:25] | The key to this business is personal relationships. | 这行最重要的是人际关系 |
[07:30] | Suddenly it was all pretty clear. | 突然间我豁然开朗了 |
[07:32] | The answer was fewer clients, less money. | 答案就是减少客户人数 |
[07:35] | More attention. Caring for them. | 少赚点钱 多关心客户 |
[07:38] | Caring for ourselves. And the games too. | 关心自己 关心比赛 |
[07:40] | Just starting our lives, really. | 好好面对生活 体验它 |
[07:44] | I’ll be the first to admit it. | 我不否认 |
[07:46] | What I was writing was somewhat touchy-feely. | 自己写的是肺腑之言 |
[07:49] | I didn’t care. I had lost the ability to bullshit. | 我不在乎 我不愿再鬼扯 |
[07:53] | It was the me I’d always wanted to be. | 忠于自己才是我想要的 |
[07:59] | I took it to a Copymat in the middle of the night… | 三更半夜我去… |
[08:02] | and printed up 110 copies. | 印了110份 |
[08:04] | Even the cover looked like The Catcher in the Rye. | 连封皮都像真理的书 |
[08:07] | I entitled it… | 我给它取名为… |
[08:09] | The Things We Think and Do Not Say: The Future of Our Business. | 心中想却说不出的话这一行的远景 |
[08:15] | That’s how you become great, man. | 这种精神会成功 |
[08:19] | Hang your balls out there. | 奋力一搏 |
[08:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | Everybody got a copy. | 每人都发一份 |
[08:26] | There are dangerous animals in the world and some of them walk on two feet. | 有些靠双脚而行的野兽 |
[08:30] | They don’t want peace and they’re not capable of love. | 他们不要和平 不懂爱 |
[08:33] | Society…and that means you and you and you… | 社会是指你们这些人… |
[08:35] | need protection from these warped minds. | 必需受野兽的保护 |
[08:56] | This is Jerry Maguire. | 我是杰瑞 |
[08:57] | -Did those manuscripts get… -They’ve all gone out. | – 那些文件… – 都已经发出去了 |
[09:01] | They did? Oh, no, no, no. | 发出去了? 不不不 |
[09:04] | That’s fine. Thank you. | 没关系 谢谢 |
[09:22] | Front desk. How may I help you? | 前台 有什么为您效劳的? |
[09:34] | -All right! -Finally, somebody said it. | – 好了 – 终于有人说出来了 |
[09:40] | Good work, Maguire! | 马圭尔 干得好! |
[09:47] | Unbelievable. Unbelievable. | 难以置信 真是难以置信 |
[10:00] | I was 35. | 当年我35岁 |
[10:02] | I’d started my life. | 开始了崭新的生命 |
[10:05] | How long do you give him? | 他多久会被开除? |
[10:07] | About a week. | 一星期吧 |
[10:19] | -So you’re with the sports people? -I’m Jerry Maguire. | – 你跟球员一起的? – 我是杰瑞·马奎尔 |
[10:22] | -SMI. -Bobbi Fallon, BPI. | – SMI公司 – 芭比·菲隆 BPI公司 |
[10:25] | I’m producing the Coke commercials for the play-offs. | 从事可乐广告赛后制作 |
[10:27] | Good luck with that. | 祝你顺利 |
[10:29] | That’ll be four dollars. | 四美元 |
[10:31] | Hi. My son is really allergic to the material in the blankets. | 你好 我儿子对毛毯过敏 |
[10:35] | That’s all we have, okay? | 只有这种毛毯 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry if I was rude just then. | 抱歉 刚刚我的态度不好 |
[10:45] | That’s okay. We’re in it together now. | 没关系 误会冰释 |
[10:48] | Why is it so easy to talk with you? | 你真健谈呀 |
[10:50] | -Tell me about your fiancee. -More champagne? | – 谈谈你的未婚妻 – 再来点香槟? |
[10:53] | I don’t think we’re quite at your pitch yet. | 没什么好说的 |
[10:55] | -Tell me how you proposed. -Are you all right? You want some juice? | – 你怎么求婚的 – 你还好吗? 想喝果汁吗? |
[11:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | But we’re hiking up through the pools. | 我们徒步经过池塘边 |
[11:05] | Got the ring in my pocket, and I’m a little nervous. | 戒指就在我口袋里 我有些紧张 |
[11:10] | I’m lagging, you know, and she says to me…get this… | 我走在她后面 她说…听好… |
[11:14] | “Hurry up, klutz.” | 慢吞吞 快一点 |
[11:16] | Well, it bothered me somewhat, and I got quiet. | 听了真不爽 于是我不出声 |
[11:20] | Then she got quiet. | 她也不说话 |
[11:21] | And I decide… | 我决定… |
[11:23] | I am not gonna propose. | 不求婚了 |
[11:25] | The mood is not right. Why be impulsive? | 气氛不对 何必太冲动? |
[11:28] | At this point, I know she knows… | 我发觉她知道… |
[11:30] | that I was gonna propose and didn’t, and she knows I know. | 我要求婚 她也察觉我洞悉她心意 |
[11:33] | -We check back into the Pro Bowl Hotel. -How sad. | – 所以我们回到旅馆 – 真遗憾 |
[11:36] | But wait. | 不 还没结束 |
[11:37] | Now, little do I know that my assistant has assumed that I’ve now proposed. | 没想到助理以为我求婚了 |
[11:42] | So she’s gotten the lounge band to play “Here Comes the Bride”… | 要大厅乐队演奏”新娘来了”… |
[11:46] | -when we walk back in. -I love that song. | – 在我们走进去的时候 – 我喜欢这歌 |
[11:49] | All the football guys are in the lobby watching. | 于是就在所有球员们 |
[11:51] | There’s even an ESPN crew. | 和电台人员的众目睽睽下 |
[11:54] | So I turn to her, sort of grandly say… | 我转向她优雅的说… |
[11:57] | “Well, this is me…klutz… | 我…”慢吞吞”… |
[12:00] | asking you, goddess of rock climbing, to marry me.” | 向你 “攀峰女神”求婚 |
[12:04] | I took out the ring…I don’t much like big scenes… | 然后拿出戒指…我不喜欢当众求婚… |
[12:08] | but… | 但… |
[12:10] | she said yes right there in the lobby. | 她当场答应了 |
[12:13] | Some of the toughest men in football wept like babies. | 大块头球员哭得像孩子一样 |
[12:18] | I’m getting married in February. | 我们将在二月结婚 |
[12:21] | You two are gonna be married forever. | 祝你们白头偕老 |
[12:23] | You two are gonna be married forever. | 祝你们白头偕老 |
[12:29] | What’s wrong, Mom? | 妈 怎么了? |
[12:32] | First class is what’s wrong, honey. | 因为他们是头等舱 |
[12:35] | It used to be a better meal. Now it’s a better life. | 本来只是食物比较好 现在上演更好的生活 |
[12:44] | Ray! | 雷! |
[12:51] | Come on, buddy! | 回来! |
[12:52] | High five! | 击个掌喽 |
[12:54] | Oh, God. Ray! | 天啊! 雷 |
[12:56] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 抱歉 我帮得上忙吗? |
[12:59] | Jerry Maguire. | 杰瑞·马奎尔 |
[13:01] | I work in your office. I was on the junket. | 我们在同一家公司 这趟会议同行 |
[13:05] | I know who you are. You’re Dorothy Boyd in Accounts. | 我认识你 你是会计部的陶乐茜 |
[13:08] | You have the side-middle cubicle with the poster of Albert Einstein’s face… | 你座位旁挂着爱因斯坦与… |
[13:11] | morphed on Shaquille O’Neal’s body. | 侠客欧尼尔的合成照 |
[13:14] | That’s pretty good. | 观察好仔细哦 |
[13:17] | What did you lose here? | 掉了什么? |
[13:19] | My son, my mind. | 我儿子 我的理智 |
[13:21] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[13:26] | While I go look…Dorothy? | 我去找…陶乐茜 |
[13:29] | While I look for him, why don’t you grab this curious gentleman here? | 我去找 你先带着这位小绅士 |
[13:36] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:41] | You scared me. You scared me. | 你吓坏我了 吓坏我了 |
[13:44] | -Don’t do that again, ever. -Okay, Mommy. | – 不准再这样 不准 – 好的 妈妈 |
[13:47] | Ever, ever, ever, ever. | 永远都不准 |
[13:49] | -Okay? Ever! -Dorothy? | – 懂吗 永远都不准! – 陶乐茜 |
[13:53] | -Take care. -Thank you so much. | – 保重 – 非常感激 |
[13:58] | I loved your memo, by the way. | 顺便提一下 我喜欢你的备忘录 |
[14:03] | -You did? -Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[14:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:11] | Actually, it was just a mission statement. | 其实那是感言 |
[14:14] | In this age, optimism like that is a revolutionary act. | 现在很少人像你这么伟大 |
[14:17] | -You think so? -Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[14:19] | I appreciate that because I didn’t know if I should write… | 很感激 因为我不确定该不该写… |
[14:22] | I mean, it was 2:00 in the morning. | 当时是凌晨两点 |
[14:25] | I don’t know. Some of the stuff I just…Whoo! You know? | 我思潮澎湃明白吗? |
[14:29] | That part about how we should embrace… | 那是我们该… |
[14:32] | “what is still virginal in our enthusiasm…” | 珍惜的特质… |
[14:34] | Not right now, honey. | 等一下 |
[14:36] | “And force open the tightly clenched fist of commerce… | 不要一心只想赚钱… |
[14:38] | and give a little back for the greater good.” | 回馈一些 才能走更远的路 |
[14:41] | -Uh-huh. -God. I was inspired. | – 是啊 – 天啊 你启发了我 |
[14:44] | -And I’m an accountant, you know? -One, two, three, swing! | – 虽然我是个会计 – 一 二 三 荡 |
[14:48] | To respect yourself enough to say it out loud? | 尊重自己并将想法说出 |
[14:52] | To put yourself out there like that, so openly, so nakedly? | 敞开胸怀 坦诚 赤裸的 |
[14:57] | -I don’t know. -Swing! | – 我不会形容 – 荡 |
[14:59] | It got me. | 你启发了我 |
[15:04] | Is this bothering you? | 他弄得你心烦吗? |
[15:07] | No, this is… | 不会 这… |
[15:09] | great. | 很有意思 |
[15:11] | -This is great. -One, two, three, swing! | – 很有意思 – 一 二 三 荡 |
[15:14] | -Do you need a ride? You’re okay? -What? | – 要不要搭便车? 有车吗? – 什么? |
[15:17] | -Do you need a lift? -Oh, no. | – 要载一程吗? – 不用了 |
[15:21] | Yeah, I’m sure that would just make your day… | 要你送还得了… |
[15:23] | to drive us all the way to Manhattan Beach… | 一路载我们到曼哈顿海边… |
[15:26] | making that left on Waterloo Street, playing chicken with oncoming traffic… | 又塞车又担心擦撞… |
[15:29] | your life flashing before your eyes. | 尽是惊险场面 |
[15:33] | I’ve obviously had too much coffee, huh? | 我似乎喝太多咖啡了 |
[15:36] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[15:38] | There’s my sister Laurel to pick us up. | 我姐姐萝拉来接我们了 |
[15:42] | -Thank you. -Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[15:49] | A pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[15:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:01] | Hey, Ray. Hey, you. I’m double-parked. Let’s go. | 雷 萝拉阿姨 我并排停车 快走 |
[16:04] | Oh, sorry, honey. | 抱歉 |
[16:06] | Is this everything? | 行李就这些? |
[16:08] | -These three? -Come here. Let me see you. | – 这三件? – 来 让我看看 |
[16:12] | Man, whoever snagged him must be some classy babe. | 他求婚的对象一定气质出众 |
[16:19] | Don’t ever stop fucking me! | 不准停干我 |
[16:25] | Sooner or later I will have to stop. | 早晚都得停的 |
[16:29] | Never been better! | 好极了! |
[16:31] | Never better! | 爽极了 |
[16:38] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[16:41] | If you ever want me to be with another woman for you… | 你若要我跟别的女人做爱… |
[16:45] | I would do it. | 我也愿意 |
[16:46] | I’m not interested in it. | 我对女人没兴趣 |
[16:48] | There was a time it felt normal for me… | 虽然我曾习以为常… |
[16:50] | but it was a phase… | 但都过去了… |
[16:52] | a college thing, like torn Levi’s… | 大学时代的事 像穿破裤子… |
[16:55] | or law school for you. | 或像你念法律一样 |
[16:57] | Want anything from the kitchen? I’m gonna get some fruit. | 想吃什么? 我去拿水果 |
[17:07] | I don’t think we need to do the thing where we tell each other everything. | 不需要什么事都说给对方听 |
[17:11] | Jerry, this is what intimacy is. | 杰瑞 这才是亲密关系 |
[17:13] | Don’t forget, tomorrow we have dinner with Wade Cooksey. | 别忘了明天跟库希有约 |
[17:17] | I know about the bachelor party. | 你的单身汉派对 |
[17:20] | Your buddy Dooler worked his ass off to make you a tribute film. | 他们费心拍了录影带 |
[17:22] | All those guys from the office are coming. Everybody loves you. | 办公室的人都会去 大家都爱你 |
[17:26] | Just calm down, relax… | 冷静点 放轻松… |
[17:28] | act surprised and have an amazing time. | 装作惊讶 尽情玩 |
[17:39] | Oh, my God. All right. | 天啊 |
[17:41] | You! You! | 你 都是你! |
[17:42] | -Sorry. Sorry. -Congratulations. | – 对不起 – 恭喜 |
[17:46] | Got you, man! | 逮到你了 |
[17:48] | Got you! | 逮到你了 |
[17:54] | Old college buddy. | 老友 |
[17:56] | -Congratulations. -Thank you. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[17:59] | -For you. -Thank you. | – 敬你 – 谢谢 |
[18:01] | And this is for you…the finest cigar… | 给你…上等雪茄… |
[18:04] | my club has to offer. | 本店提供 |
[18:07] | This is what it’s all about, man. | 就是这回事 |
[18:10] | Everybody loves you. | 大家都爱你 |
[18:13] | Pisses me off. | 真让我生气 |
[18:17] | Whether you’re country, redneck or a freak… | 无论你是乡下佬或狂热份子… |
[18:21] | young or old… | 老或少… |
[18:22] | from Moscow, London or Memphis… | 来自莫斯科 伦敦或曼费斯… |
[18:25] | Jerry Maguire will still be the king of rock ‘n’roll to me. | 杰瑞·马奎尔仍是我认为最棒的人 |
[18:30] | Little black book. | 小通讯录 |
[18:33] | When I think about Jerry, my heart starts pounding. | 想到杰瑞我的心就狂跳 |
[18:36] | I know Jerry pretty well. | 我跟杰瑞很熟 |
[18:39] | Remember me? | 杰瑞 记得我吗? |
[18:40] | -We still on for lunch tomorrow? -Yeah. | – 明天一起吃午饭? – 好 |
[18:42] | He was no slouch in bed. | 他床上功夫不是盖的 |
[18:45] | This is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. I’ll see you later. | 这是我看到最疯狂的事了 我先走了 |
[18:48] | It’s probably a good idea thatJerry get married. He won’t be alone. | 好主意 让杰瑞结婚 他就不会孤单 |
[18:53] | -He cannot be alone. -He can’t be alone. | – 他受不了独处 – 他受不了 |
[18:55] | He’s almost phobic. | 他恐惧独处 |
[18:57] | Jerry is great at friendship. | 杰瑞能成为好朋友 |
[18:59] | He’s just really bad at intimacy. | 他无法成为亲密爱人 |
[19:01] | -He can’t be alone. -He can’t be alone. | – 他无法独处 – 他无法独处 |
[19:05] | -He can’t say, “I love you.” -Are you listening, Jerry? | – 他说不出”我爱你” – 杰瑞 你在听吗? |
[19:07] | Lies, lies, lies. He’s an agent. He lies. | 谎言 谎言 他是经纪人 难怪说谎 |
[19:10] | -I love you too. -Hey. Love you too. | – 我也爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[19:14] | -Love you too. -Love you, Jerry. | – 杰瑞 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[19:17] | -I love you, man. -I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[19:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:37] | -Good morning, Jenny. -Sorry I missed the bachelor party. | – 珍妮 早安 – 抱歉 错过派对 |
[19:41] | Good morning. Marcee’s already in your office, and she’s late… | 早安 玛西来了 在办公室 她快赶不上… |
[19:45] | for her plane back to Phoenix. | 回去的飞机了 |
[19:49] | I’m glad you finally made it. Rod is very upset. Tyson! | 真高兴你终于来了 罗德非常生气 泰森 |
[19:54] | -No. -Okay, Mommy. | – 不可以 – 好的 妈妈 |
[19:56] | -Tyson, hello. -Hello, Jerry. Long time no see! | – 泰森 你好 – 杰瑞 好久不见 |
[19:59] | -What did I say, Tyson? -How can I make your life better? | – 泰森 我说了什么? – 我能效劳吗? |
[20:03] | This is humiliating, and I’m pregnant and incapable of bullshit. | 真丢脸 我怀孕不跟你鬼扯 |
[20:06] | Where is our offer from Arizona? | 亚历桑那队合约呢? |
[20:08] | Cronin’s okay for lunch? | 卡尼餐厅好吗? |
[20:10] | This is one of our agent’s, Bob Sugar, and he needs to learn to knock. | 我们有个经纪人叫巴布·休葛 他不会敲门 |
[20:14] | You called our house, right? | 你打电话到我家 对吗? |
[20:15] | I’m sorry to interrupt you guys. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[20:18] | I don’t know what you do for your four percent… | 真不知道付你佣金干嘛… |
[20:21] | but my husband has a whole plan, an image. | 我丈夫有计划 有形象的 |
[20:24] | And when you put him in a Waterbed Warehouse commercial…excuse me… | 你让他拍水床广告…抱歉… |
[20:27] | you’re making him common when you know we deserve the big four: | 我们要的广告是 |
[20:31] | Shoe, car, clothing line, soft drink. | 鞋子 车子 服装 饮料 |
[20:34] | I know about the four jewels of the celebrity endorsement dollar. | 这四种广告利润高 |
[20:38] | I majored in marketing, and so did my husband. We came to play. | 我主修行销学 我丈夫也是 我们要赚大钱 |
[20:42] | The Dirty Man is back! | 坏蛋回来了 |
[20:49] | Hey, buddy. | 老兄 |
[20:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[20:58] | Fine. What’s up? | 还好 怎么了? |
[20:59] | Came here to let you go. | 我是来叫你走路的 |
[21:03] | -Pardon me? -Came here to fire you, Jerry. | – 什么? – 我是来开除你的 |
[21:12] | It’s real. You should say something. | 真的 你该说些话 |
[21:21] | -Happy birthday to you -Oh, shit. | – 生日快乐 – 可恶 |
[21:26] | A crowded restaurant so there won’t be a scene. | 选这种地方让我不能吭声 |
[21:40] | You… | 你… |
[21:42] | ungrateful, unctuous… | 忘恩负义 没… |
[21:44] | You did this to yourself. You said fewer clients, on paper. | 你自找的 你说减少客户 还印出来 |
[21:47] | Jesus Christ. What about me? | 老天爷 我也不好受 |
[21:50] | You know what I went through, knowing I had to fire my mentor? | 由我开除我的指导员? |
[21:52] | Carrying that around for a week? | 我憋了一个星期 |
[21:54] | Could you get past yourself for a second? | 替别人想想 |
[21:58] | You’ll lose. | 你会输的 |
[21:59] | -You wanted smaller. -I’m over it. | – 你说要减少客户 – 现在不想了 |
[22:01] | Now I want all my clients and yours too. | 我连你的客户也要 |
[22:05] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[22:25] | Bring me my numbers. | 温蒂 拿我电话簿来 |
[22:42] | -This is Cush. -Cush! It’s Sugar. | – 我是克许 – 克许 我是休葛 |
[22:45] | I’m calling you first ’cause you’re the most important guy in sports. | 最先通知你因为你是体坛巨星 |
[22:48] | I want to know one thing. How does it feel to be a legend? | 你想当传奇人物吗? |
[22:51] | I just want to play football. Dad! It’s one of the agents. | 我只想踢足球 爸 经纪人打来的 |
[22:55] | Wendy, Cushman’s line is busy! | 温蒂 克斯电话忙线中 |
[22:57] | Keep calling him till you get through! And please bring me my numbers! | 帮我拨通 请给我电话簿 |
[23:01] | J.J., what’s up, kid? | 杰杰 你好吗? |
[23:03] | Yeah, boy. Have you talked to Maguire? | 跟马圭尔谈过了? |
[23:06] | Homeboy had a meltdown. | 他抓狂了 |
[23:07] | I was talking to Doritos about you, and they’re very interested in you. | 我先通知你 玉米片广告商很中意你 |
[23:11] | Hold on. Talk to Rick, okay? Martinez. | 等等 你跟瑞克谈 马丁纳 |
[23:14] | Right now you’re paying 25 percent of your endorsements to SMI. | 你付25%佣金给SMI |
[23:18] | I would cut my commission by seven percent. | 我只收7% |
[23:21] | I don’t wanna say if it was drug-induced, but the guy freaked out. | 可能他吃错药了 疯了 |
[23:25] | I don’t know if you want a guy like that representing you going into the draft. | 要这种人代表你? |
[23:29] | I’m gonna make this decision easy for you, okay? | 我不给你压力 |
[23:32] | Just what does your heart tell you? | 听你的心怎么说 |
[23:37] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个答案 |
[23:40] | I can’t believe they fired him. He’s gone. | 被开除? 他完了 |
[23:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[23:46] | They fired Jerry Maguire. Did it at Cronin’s. | 杰瑞·马奎尔被开除了 在卡尼餐厅通知的 |
[23:49] | SMI. This is Cleo. | SMI公司 我是可丽欧 |
[23:58] | I think you’re making a big mistake. | 你做了错误决定 |
[24:00] | I’m concerned about your family and your future. | 我关心你的家庭和未来 |
[24:03] | If you stay here, I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 你待在这里前途堪虑 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry. I have a longstanding relationship with SMI. | 抱歉 我跟SMI关系久远 |
[24:09] | Do you think Maguire knows what it’s like to be a black guy? | 你以为马圭尔了解黑人? |
[24:12] | Bob Sugar? He’s… | 巴布·休葛? 他… |
[24:15] | He’s an entertaining, funny… | 他有趣 滑稽 |
[24:17] | I don’t know what it’s like to be a black person? I’m Mr. Black People! | 他说我不了解黑人? 我就是黑人! |
[24:20] | Like I say, don’t make it harder than it is. | 别让大家难做人 |
[24:24] | I’ve gotta be honest with you. | 老实说 |
[24:26] | This is very personally distressing for me. | 你的决定令我痛苦 |
[24:28] | I haven’t seen you since we were with that stripper. Remember her name? | 海滩脱衣舞娘 记得她名字? |
[24:31] | I do. It was April. That’s my job… | 我记得 她叫艾波 我的工作… |
[24:33] | to remember the names of skanks you bang on the road. | 就是记住这一切 |
[24:36] | It’s not about the money. I do it all for you. | 不为钱 只为了你 |
[24:38] | This is Jerry Maguire still holding for Katarina. | 我是杰瑞 仍等凯特接电话 |
[24:41] | I’m talking about money. | 我是说赚大钱 |
[24:43] | I gotta tell ya, it’s been a great day. | 知道吗? 今天真棒 |
[24:45] | Are you in or out? It’s not show friends. It’s show business. | 加入或退出? 与友谊无关 这是生意 |
[24:50] | You are in. | 你加入了 |
[24:51] | -He can’t do shit. -That’s good. | – 他狗屁不会 – 很好 |
[24:54] | I want to cry for what they did to you at SMI. | 杰瑞 我替你感到难过 |
[24:57] | If we weren’t right in the middle of the Acura deal… | 若不是汽车广告… |
[25:01] | you know I’d go with you. | 我一定跟你走 |
[25:05] | Oh, God! | 杰瑞天啊! |
[25:09] | Call waiting. Who could be calling me now? | 插拨? 谁会现在打来? |
[25:13] | Hi. Kathy Sanders. | 我是凯西·珊卓 |
[25:15] | It’s still me. | 还是我 |
[25:20] | Kathy, Why are you crying? | 凯西 你为什么哭? |
[25:24] | So you’re in. | 那你加入了 |
[25:26] | Rod? Jerry Maguire. How’re you doin’? | 罗德 我是杰瑞 你好吗? |
[25:31] | -How’re you doin’? -I’ll tell you how I’m doin’. | – 你好吗? – 我会告诉你我好不好 |
[25:34] | I’m sweatin’, dude! I’m sweatin’ my contract. | 事实上我很担心 担心我的合约 |
[25:36] | I’m sweatin’ Bob Sugar telling me I’m missing endorsements by being with you. | 巴布·休葛打电话给我 他说跟着你麻烦大了 |
[25:40] | That’s how I’m doin’. You know what I’m sayin’? | 这就是我好不好 听到我说的话吗? |
[25:43] | I hear you. That’s why I’m calling. | 听到了 所以我打电话来 |
[25:45] | I hear that you hear what I’m saying, but do you truly hear what I’m saying? | 我知道你听到了 但是你真的听到吗? |
[25:49] | I hear what you’re saying, Daddy. | 爸 我听到了 |
[25:51] | Maybe the best thing is that we get together in person. | 约个时间见面谈 |
[25:54] | Would you mind holding? I just got someone… | 罗德 稍候好吗? 我刚好有人… |
[25:57] | Didn’t you tell my wife, “More personal attention”? | 你跟我太太说会多关照我? |
[25:59] | Did you not tell my wife, “More personal attention”? | 有没有跟我太太说过? |
[26:04] | I said, “More personal attention.” | 我说过会多关照你 |
[26:06] | Good, ’cause we’re just getting started on my list of things you need to know. | 好 现在让你知道我要什么 |
[26:09] | You can take notes. | 你可以记下来 |
[26:11] | I will kill for you, maim for you, rape and pillage for you. | 你要我做什么我都照办 |
[26:14] | I am a valuable commodity. I go across the middle. | 我是不可多得的球员 我跑过中场 |
[26:17] | I see a dude coming at me, trying to kill me, I tell myself… | 看到对方球员 他想阻挡我 我对自己说… |
[26:21] | “Get killed. Catch the ball.” | 管他的 接球再说 |
[26:23] | Touchdown. I make miracles happen. | 触地得分 我创造奇迹 |
[26:26] | Are you in, or are you out? | 你加入还是退出? |
[26:28] | I’m from Arizona. I broke Arizona records. | 我来自亚历桑那州 我打破亚历桑那州纪录 |
[26:32] | I went to Arizona State. I’m a Sun Devil, man. | 我是亚历桑那大学毕业 我是亚历桑那队球员 |
[26:35] | Now you want Arizona dollars. | 你想赚亚历桑那的钱 |
[26:37] | -Exactly. -I understand what you’re saying. | – 没错 – 我懂了 |
[26:39] | I’m sitting here with an ant problem. | 我家蚁满为患 |
[26:41] | I got ants going up and down my hallway. | 到处是蚂蚁 |
[26:44] | My brother Tee Pee’s room is flooded with… | 我弟弟的房间淹水… |
[26:47] | We got a flood in Tee Pee’s room. Hang on. Say hello toJerry Maguire. | 堤比的房间淹水 稍候 跟杰瑞打招呼 |
[26:51] | Hello, Brother Maguire. | 你好 马圭尔大哥 |
[26:53] | -Hello, Tee Pee. -My house is falling apart! | – 堤比 你好 – 杰瑞 我家屋子快散了 |
[26:56] | Nobody’s looking out for Rod Tidwell. | 没人关照罗德·廷威 |
[26:59] | We don’t know where we’re gonna live in a year. | 明年住哪里都不知道 |
[27:01] | And I’m supposed to be a superstar, man! | 我该成为超级巨星 |
[27:04] | I need your decision. Are you in or out? | 请决定 加入还是退出? |
[27:06] | You’re gonna be happy you stayed with Bob Sugar ’cause I am the Terminator! | 跟着我 最骠悍的经纪人 |
[27:10] | I am a role model! I have a family to support. Hear me? | 我是体育之星 我要养家活口 听到了吗? |
[27:15] | I wanna stay in Arizona. I want my new contract. | 我要待在亚历桑那队 我要签新合约 |
[27:18] | But I like you. Yes, I like you, Jerry. | 但我喜欢你 对 我喜欢你 |
[27:21] | My wife likes you. | 我太太喜欢你 |
[27:23] | You’re good to my wife. I will stay with you. | 你对我太太很好 我会跟着你 |
[27:27] | That’s great. I’m very happy. | 太棒了 我很高兴 |
[27:29] | -Are you listening? -Yes. | – 你在听吗? – 是的 |
[27:30] | That’s what I’m gonna do for you. | 我要为你做件事 |
[27:32] | God bless you. But this is what you’re gonna do for me. | 杰瑞 愿神保佑你 但你要为我做一件事 |
[27:38] | What can I do for you? Just tell me. | 我能做什么? 告诉我 |
[27:40] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能效劳的? |
[27:42] | It’s a very personal, very important thing. | 这是非常私人 非常重要的事 |
[27:46] | Hell, it’s a family motto. | 我们家的座右铭 |
[27:48] | -Are you ready? -I’m ready. | – 准备好了? – 好了 |
[27:50] | Just wanna make sure you’re ready. | 真的准备好了? |
[27:52] | Here it is. | 开始了 |
[27:56] | Show me the money. | 让我赚大钱 |
[28:00] | Show… | 让… |
[28:02] | me… | 我… |
[28:03] | the… | 赚… |
[28:05] | money! | 大钱! |
[28:07] | Doesn’t it make you feel good just to say that? | 杰瑞 觉得很棒吗? |
[28:10] | -Say it with me one time. -Show you the money. | – 跟着我一起说 – 让你赚大钱 |
[28:14] | You can do better than that. Say it with meaning, brother. | 你可以说得更好 放入感情真心的说 |
[28:18] | I got Bob Sugar on the other line. I better hear you say it. | 巴布·休葛一定会说 |
[28:20] | Show you the money. | 让你赚大钱 |
[28:22] | Not show “you.” Show “me” the money. | 不是让”你” 是让我赚大钱 |
[28:24] | -Show me the money. -Yeah! Louder! | – 让我赚大钱 – 对 大声点 |
[28:27] | Show me the money. | 让我赚大钱 |
[28:29] | -You got to yell that shit! -Show me the money! | – 要大声吼才行 – 让我赚大钱 |
[28:32] | -I need to feel you! -Show me the money! | – 加入感情 – 让我赚大钱 |
[28:34] | You better yell! | 杰瑞 再大声一点! |
[28:36] | Show me the money! | 让我赚大钱 |
[28:39] | Show me the money! | 让我赚大钱 |
[28:42] | -Do you love this black man? -I love this black man! | – 你喜欢我吗? – 我喜欢你 |
[28:46] | Show me the money! | 让我赚大钱 |
[28:48] | -I love black people! -I love black people! | – 我爱黑人 – 我爱黑人 |
[28:51] | -Who’s your motherfucker, Jerry? -You’re my motherfucker! | – 谁是你的朋友? – 你是我的朋友 |
[28:55] | -What you gonna do? -Show me the money! | – 你想怎么做? – 让我赚大钱 |
[29:00] | Congratulations. You’re still my agent. | 恭喜 你仍是我的经纪人 |
[29:33] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:38] | I’m not gonna do what you all think I’m gonna do, which is just flip out. | 我不会做 你们认为我会做的 |
[29:47] | Let me just say as I… | 让我说句话… |
[29:52] | ease out of the office… | 再离开… |
[29:54] | I helped build… | 我帮助创立了… |
[29:56] | I’m sorry, but it’s a fact… | 抱歉 但事实上… |
[29:59] | that there is such a thing as manners. | 做人应该有分寸 |
[30:05] | A way of treating people. | 待人的方法 |
[30:09] | These fish have manners. | 这些鱼 有分寸 |
[30:12] | These fish have manners. | 这些鱼有分寸 |
[30:15] | In fact, they’re coming with me. I’m starting a new company… | 事实上 我要带它们走 我要开家新公司… |
[30:19] | and the fish will come with me. | 鱼会跟着我 |
[30:21] | You can call me sentimental. | 你可以说我感情用事 |
[30:26] | The fish, they’re coming with me. | 但是鱼将跟着我走 |
[30:30] | Come on. Come on. You come on. | 来跟我走 |
[30:35] | Come here. How is that? | 来吧 |
[30:42] | If anybody else… | 还有谁… |
[30:45] | wants to come with me… | 想跟我走… |
[30:47] | this moment will be the moment of something real… | 重新拓展… |
[30:52] | and fun and inspiring… | 一起创立一个… |
[30:54] | in this godforsaken business… | 真实 有趣 具启发性的… |
[30:57] | and we will do it together. | 公司 一起创立 |
[31:02] | Who’s coming with me? Who’s coming with me? | 谁跟我走? 谁跟我走? |
[31:13] | Who’s coming with me besides… | 谁跟我走除了… |
[31:15] | Flipper here? | 这只”飞宝”? |
[31:23] | This is embarrassing. | 真是尴尬啊 |
[31:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:35] | -Shall we? -I’m… | – 走吧? – 我… |
[31:39] | I’m three months away from the pay increase. | 再过三个月我就加薪了 |
[31:58] | I will go with you. | 我跟你走 |
[32:01] | Dorothy Boyd, thank you. | 陶乐茜·波伊 谢谢你 |
[32:11] | Right now? | 现在? |
[32:16] | Don’t do it. | 别去 |
[32:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:34] | We’ll see you all again. | 各位再见了 |
[32:37] | Sleep tight. | 祝好梦 |
[32:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:41] | Let’s see how they do without us. | 少了我们看他们怎么办 |
[32:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:00] | I know this is a bad time, but you will have a medical program? | 我不该现在问但你有医疗保险吧? |
[33:03] | Sure, yes, medical. | 当然 医疗保险 |
[33:06] | I don’t know what I… | 我不确定… |
[33:09] | When you think about what you did there, don’t panic. | 回想刚才的决定时 别惊慌 |
[33:13] | We’re gonna be okay. We’re gonna be great. | 不会有事的 会顺利渡过 |
[33:16] | We’re gonna be… | 我们会… |
[33:18] | great. | 成功的 |
[33:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:53] | I wonder what he said. | 不知他说了些什么 |
[33:55] | My favorite aunt is hearing impaired. | 我姑妈会手语 |
[33:58] | He just said, “You complete me.” | 他说 你让我更完美 |
[34:16] | We’ve all got a problem. | 我们都有问题 |
[34:18] | We’re all stuck in some kind of pattern. | 我们都遇到了瓶颈 |
[34:22] | -It’s true. -She was making an excellent point. | – 没错 – 她说得很有道理 |
[34:25] | We have come here to support one another… | 我们聚会是为了互相帮助… |
[34:28] | and we don’t even listen to one another. | 但大家却各说各话 |
[34:31] | Women are taught not to see each other as good people. | 女人看女人都不顺眼 |
[34:35] | We see each other as the enemy. We’re competition for men. | 女人把女人当敌人 为争男人 |
[34:39] | It’s true. We have this terrible competition thing going on. | 没错 女人的战争 |
[34:43] | I really, really hated women, and then I met you guys… | 以前我真的很讨厌女人 直到遇到你们… |
[34:46] | and you’re like, you know, me. | 跟我一样的人 |
[34:49] | And it’s important because I know that you can be my friends. | 这很重要 因为你们是我朋友 |
[34:53] | -What about medical? -Of course medical. | – 医疗保险呢? – 当然有 |
[34:57] | You are a single mother. You have given up the right to be frivolous. | 你是单亲妈妈 不能草率行事 |
[35:00] | If you had read what he wrote, you would have left with him too. | 看过他的文章 你也会像我一样 |
[35:03] | I can always take that job in San Diego. | 我可以回圣地牙哥工作 |
[35:05] | Do you know how much those Well-Child exams cost? | 你知道儿童体检多少钱? |
[35:07] | -$150. -Yes, that’s right. | – 150元 – 没错 |
[35:09] | And that’s just when he’s well. | 这是没生病时的价钱 |
[35:11] | Where is Ray? | 雷呢? |
[35:13] | -Asleep in the living room. -That’s wonderful. | – 在客厅睡觉 – 真是的 |
[35:15] | The next time you decide to lecture me… | 下次要训话… |
[35:17] | don’t leave my boy with that divorced women’s group. | 别把我儿子丢在离婚妇女堆中 |
[35:22] | So I finally got in touch with my anger. | 我终于知道为什么生气了 |
[35:25] | Yeah! You go, Alice! | 太棒了 爱丽丝 |
[35:32] | -What’s her problem? -Quit her job. | – 她怎么了? – 她辞职了 |
[35:35] | My God, what did I do? | 天 我做了什么? |
[35:39] | Function, function, function. | 运作 不停运作 |
[35:41] | Forward motion is everything. | 行动最重要 |
[35:43] | Cush saves all. | 克许是救兵 |
[35:46] | You go to Texas. | 去德州 |
[35:47] | You keep one superstar, and they’ll all follow. | 留住明星球员别人都会跟来 |
[35:50] | -There’s no real loyalty. -None. | – 世上没有忠诚 – 没有 |
[35:52] | And the first person who told me that was you. | 只有你跟我说过这两个字 |
[35:56] | I think I was trying to sleep with you at the time. | 当时想跟你上床 |
[35:59] | Well, it worked. And I will not let you fail. | 目的达到 我绝不让你失败 |
[36:02] | You areJerry Ma-fuckin’-guire! | 你是杰瑞”他妈的”马圭尔 |
[36:05] | -That’s right. -King of the house calls. | – 没错 – 说服客户的高手 |
[36:08] | Master of the living room. | 会客厅的主人 |
[36:11] | This is working. | 有效 我好多了 |
[36:13] | You are not a loser. | 你不是失败者 |
[36:17] | -Who said anything about loser? -Mistake. | – 谁曾经提到失败者? – 说错了 |
[36:20] | I meant something else. When do you want to leave? | 别误会 何时出发? |
[36:51] | -Matt? -I’m in the back den, Jer. | – 麦特 – 杰瑞 我在后面 |
[36:56] | You like a bloody beer? | 来杯血腥啤酒? |
[36:59] | -I’m fine. -Beer and tomato juice. | – 不用了 – 啤酒加蕃茄汁 |
[37:02] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[37:04] | I’m here today. We spent a lot of time together. | 今天花很多时间与你们相处 |
[37:07] | You know how much I care about you and your son. | 我关心你和你儿子 |
[37:10] | I’m quite concerned because if you stay with SMI, your son… | 我很坦白 我关心你们 若跟着SMI 你儿子… |
[37:14] | We decided to stay with you. | 我们决定跟你 |
[37:23] | I’m not really a hugger, and yet… | 通常我不拥抱人… |
[37:26] | I can’t let go. | 我不想放开你 |
[37:29] | I told myself, “He shows up, we stick with him.” | 我告诉自己 他出现 我们就跟着他 |
[37:35] | Hey, Jerry, how’s it goin’? | 杰瑞 你好 |
[37:39] | How are you, Cush? How are you? | 克许 你好吗? |
[37:42] | -You remember Keith? -Keith, how you doin’? | – 记得奇斯吗? – 奇斯 你好 |
[37:44] | I want him to go number one in the draft… | 我要他当排名第一的球员… |
[37:47] | and I want him to play. | 我要他上场打球 |
[37:49] | It’ll either be Denver or San Diego. He’ll go number one. | 丹佛与圣地牙哥都抢着签约 他会排名第一 |
[37:53] | -I’ll either surf or ski. I don’t care. -Denver’s where he should be. | – 冲浪或滑雪都好 – 他该参加丹佛队 |
[37:57] | I’ll give it everything. | 我尽力而为 |
[37:59] | You know I don’t do contracts… | 我不签合约… |
[38:02] | but what you do have is my word… | 但我向你保证… |
[38:06] | and it’s stronger than oak. | 我一言九鼎 |
[38:14] | ~ I was so tired ~ | ~ 我很累 ~ |
[38:20] | ~ Just call me angel ~ | ~ 叫我天使 ~ |
[38:28] | ~ Breaking her heart ~ | ~ 伤透她的心 ~ |
[38:29] | ~ And I’m free ~ | ~ 我自由了 ~ |
[38:36] | ~ Free fallin’ ~ | ~ 自由自在 ~ |
[38:41] | ~ yeah, I’m free ~ | ~ 我自由了 ~ |
[38:47] | ~ Free fallin’ ~ | ~ 自由自在 ~ |
[38:59] | Hello? | 喂? |
[39:02] | Is Avery there? | 艾芙瑞在吗? |
[39:03] | She had to fly to Atlanta. | 她去亚特兰大开会 |
[39:05] | -She had a meeting at the NFL office. -The Playhouse rocks. | – 她在办公室开会 – 玩具屋棒极了 |
[39:08] | Wait. Oh, God. Sweetheart… | 等一下 甜心… |
[39:11] | -Hello? -Go sit by Chad. Sorry. | – 喂? – 坐好 抱歉 |
[39:14] | That was my son and the nanny. | 是我儿子和保姆 |
[39:17] | -What are they all doing in our office? -Nanny? | – 怎么会在办公室? – 保姆? |
[39:19] | I prefer “child technician.” | 应该称育儿员 |
[39:23] | I had the calls transferred to my house so I could go over some of your stuff. | 我把电话转到家里 顺便翻阅帐簿纪录 |
[39:27] | That’s fine. Dorothy, we are back. | 很好 陶乐茜 我们东山再起了 |
[39:29] | We are so very, very back. | 再振雄风了 |
[39:33] | I re-signed Cush. We’re set. | 我签下克许 安了 |
[39:35] | I am so happy for you. | 我真替你高兴 |
[39:37] | -Happy for us. -Happy for us. | – 为我们高兴 – 为我们高兴 |
[39:40] | Okay, happy for us. | 好 为我们高兴 |
[39:42] | Rod, being at the draft with me is a good idea. | 罗德 听我的安排 相信我 |
[39:45] | -Just get on the plane and meet us. -Why not? | – 快上飞机 机场门口见 – 好的 |
[39:50] | -Good. We’ll see you there. -God bless you. | – 好 待会见 – 愿神保佑你 |
[39:53] | Avery will meet you at the “B” gate at 4:15. Don’t be late. | 艾芙瑞4点15在B门等你 别迟到 |
[39:56] | Do you know the human head weighs eight pounds? | 你知道人脑袋有8磅重? |
[40:01] | Did you know that Troy Aikman, in only six years, has passed… | 你知道四分卫艾克曼在6年之内… |
[40:04] | for 16,303 yards? | 足球传了16303码? |
[40:08] | Do you know bees and dogs can smell fear? | 你知道蜜蜂和狗能测知恐惧? |
[40:10] | I put Tidwell on the same floor at the Marriott Marquis. | 罗德房间跟你们同一层 |
[40:13] | -He doesn’t smoke, does he? -I don’t know. | – 他不抽烟吧? – 我不知道 |
[40:15] | Did you know the career record for most hits is 4,256… | 你知道最高打击纪录者… |
[40:19] | by Pete Rose who is not in the Hall of Fame? | 遭棒球名人馆除名? |
[40:22] | Do you know that my next-door neighbor had three rabbits? | 你知道我邻居养了3只兔子? |
[40:27] | I can’t compete with that. | 我说不过他 |
[40:31] | So did we go over everything? | 都确认了? |
[40:33] | -Yes? -Yep. | – 对吗? – 对 |
[40:34] | -Back on Tuesday, right? -Yeah. | – 星期二回来? – 对 |
[40:40] | Ray, have a good time at school. Wish me luck. | 雷 上学愉快! 祝我好运 |
[40:43] | Luck! | 祝好运 |
[41:05] | How’re you doin’, Jerry? | 杰瑞 你好吗? |
[41:12] | -How are you, man? -We should really be sellin’ these. | – 你好 – 杰瑞 这该用卖的 |
[41:15] | Terrific. This is my agent. You might want to get his autograph. | 我的经纪人 叫他签个名 |
[41:19] | Man, my hand’s getting tired. | 我的手好酸 |
[41:21] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[41:23] | What’s happenin’? | 什么事? |
[41:24] | Are you Hootie? | 你是胡迪吗? |
[41:26] | No, I am not Hootie. | 不 我不是胡迪 |
[41:29] | No, punk. | 不是的 |
[41:35] | Is it gonna be San Diego or Denver? | 加入圣地牙哥还是丹佛? |
[41:39] | Surf or ski. | 冲浪还是滑雪 |
[41:45] | -He’ll either surf or ski. -Go to Denver! | – 两队都好 – 去丹佛 |
[41:48] | -I’ll either surf or ski. -Right here! | – 不是冲浪就是滑雪 – 这里 |
[41:56] | At last, I find you. | 终于找到你了 |
[41:58] | What am I doing here? I feel like I’m five years late for the prom. | 我来干嘛? 根本没人注意我 |
[42:02] | -Come with me. -Nobody cares about me being here. | – 跟我来 – 没人在乎我来不来 |
[42:05] | We’re gonna go downstairs and walk through this lobby. | 我们下楼走过旅馆大厅 |
[42:08] | I want every media guy, every player’s rep, everybody… | 我要各大媒体各经纪人… |
[42:11] | to see you for what you are… | 都知道你是… |
[42:14] | the best-kept secret in the NFL. | 我的秘密武器 |
[42:18] | The most commanding wide receiver in the game. | 最威风的接球者 |
[42:20] | You are fast, fierce, wildly charismatic. | 速度快 勇猛 球技超群 |
[42:24] | You are the man. You are the man. You ready? | 就是你 顶尖高手 准备好了? |
[42:27] | -Let’s go. -Let’s walk. | – 我们走 – 走 |
[42:28] | You are the greatest, fiercest. | 最勇猛 |
[42:32] | You are the man. | 顶尖高手 |
[42:34] | Let’s do it. | 上吧 |
[42:36] | -How are you? -How’s it goin’? | – 你好 – 你好 |
[42:38] | -Where’s Cush? -He’s upstairs. | – 克许呢? – 在楼上 |
[42:40] | It’s good you were able to hang onto Cushman. | 不错你还留住了克许 |
[42:42] | -Will it be San Diego or Denver? -We’ll know tomorrow.Meet Rod Tidwell. | – 他选圣地牙哥还是丹佛 – 明天才知道 这是罗德 |
[42:45] | -How’re you doin’, my man? -110 receptions, 1,550 yards last year. | – 你好 – 去年纪录110场1550码 |
[42:50] | I’d like you to meet Rod Tidwell. | 你好 他是罗德·廷威 |
[42:52] | What’s up, man? | 你好 |
[43:00] | -110 receptions, 1,550 yards last year. -That’s right. | – 去年纪录110场1550码 – 没错 |
[43:08] | Now I’m going to talk about Rodney Tidwell who is… | 这位是罗德·廷威… |
[43:11] | the fiercest wide receiver in the NFL. | 当今最棒的接球员 |
[43:24] | I came all that way just to walk the lobby. | 老远跑来为了在大厅走一圈 |
[43:27] | Yeah. Might have even worked too. | 对 还不确定有没有用 |
[43:30] | Yeah? Shit, let’s do that shit again. | 是吗? 再去走一次 |
[43:35] | They’re shooting a Reebok ad. | 他们在拍球鞋广告 |
[43:37] | Where are my endorsements? You know what I’m saying? | 杰瑞 我的广告呢? |
[43:40] | I didn’t get no love from Chevy. | 汽车广告不找我 |
[43:42] | I didn’t get no love from Pepsi. | 饮料广告不找我 |
[43:45] | I didn’t even get no love from that Energizer bunny. | 连电磁广告都不找我 |
[43:47] | I ain’t getting no love from Nike. | 耐克运动鞋不找我 |
[43:49] | Obviously I ain’t gettin’ no love from Reebok. | 雷霸运动鞋也不找我 |
[43:52] | Did I ever tell you my Reebok story? | 我说过雷霸的故事吗? |
[43:54] | Gotta get back to Cushman. | 我必须去找克许 |
[43:56] | You gotta get back to your golden paycheck. | 去找你的金饭碗 |
[43:59] | I’ll boil it down for you. | 我告诉你怎么回事 |
[44:02] | Fuck Reebok. | 去他的雷霸 |
[44:03] | All they do is ignore me. Always have. | 根本不甩我 总是这样 |
[44:06] | Always have. | 一直如此! |
[44:08] | You know what was great about you down there? | 刚才你表现得很好 |
[44:10] | For about five minutes, you unloaded that rather large chip… | 因为你没有摆出… |
[44:14] | that resides right there on your shoulder. | 排斥的态度 |
[44:16] | You let people in. | 你接受别人 |
[44:20] | You were brilliant. | 你酷毙了 |
[44:22] | -Brilliant? -Brilliant. | – 真的? – 酷毙了 |
[44:24] | -Really? -Now take care. I’ll see you tomorrow. | – 真的? – 保重 明天见 |
[44:27] | You’re loving me now, aren’t you? | 现在爱我了吧? |
[44:30] | I’m not about love. I’m about showing you the money. | 除了爱还要让你赚大钱 |
[44:33] | I was just testing you, Jerry. | 我试试你忘了没 |
[44:35] | But to hear you say that makes me love you, baby! | 听你这么说我真爱你 |
[44:38] | You know? Jerry, come back! | 明白吗? 杰瑞 回来 |
[44:45] | -How was your flight? -Good, man. How was yours? | – 旅途好吗? – 很好 |
[44:46] | -How was your flight? -Good, man. How was yours? | – 旅途好吗? – 很好 |
[44:48] | -What size are you? -Twelve and a half. | – 你穿几号鞋? – 12号半 |
[44:50] | Grab a couple pairs of them new shoes by the door. | 门口有很多鞋 你自己选几双 |
[45:01] | Cush. Matt. | 克许 麦特 |
[45:03] | We have a decision to make. | 做决定时刻到了 |
[45:06] | San Diego just came in with a last minute scenario. It’s big. | 圣地牙哥提供很好的合约 |
[45:10] | Well, he’s got to go number one. | 他要做排名第一的球员 |
[45:13] | He goes number one, but San Diego wants to trade him up with Denver… | 会的 圣地牙哥尽力… |
[45:16] | and they want him bad. | 争取他 |
[45:17] | What happened to Denver? | 丹佛呢? |
[45:20] | This stuff tends to happen the night before a draft. | 为争优秀球员他们真疯狂 |
[45:22] | Let me tell you something. San Diego is crazy to the tune of… | 圣地牙哥提供7年3千万合约… |
[45:27] | seven years for 30, signing bonus of eight. | 奖金8百万 |
[45:30] | Should I unplug the phone? | 把电话线拔掉? |
[45:31] | Reporters. They’ve been calling all night. | 是记者 不断打电话来 |
[45:33] | Just be friendly and say, “No comment.” We’ll tell the world in 12 hours. | 你和气的说”不予置评” 12小时后宣布 |
[45:37] | Talking and saying nothing, man…it is an art I have not mastered. | 言不及义的话我不在行 |
[45:41] | Well, let me do it. Wait. | 让我来 |
[45:45] | For you, it’s a pleasure. | 为你们 我很乐意 |
[45:48] | This is Cush. | 我是克许 |
[45:51] | It’s Sugar. Is Maguire there? Just sniff if he’s there. | 我是休葛 马圭尔在吗? 在的话你就吸吸鼻子 |
[45:55] | All right, buddy. Just remember, you’re swimming with the big boys now. | 好吧 要知道你可是大人物呐 |
[45:58] | Let your dad do all the talking. I got you the deal you needed. | 签约的事让你爸爸谈 我才有你们要的合约 |
[46:02] | This is business, not friendship. | 这是生意别谈友情 |
[46:04] | You gotta be strong ’cause you’re global now, worldwide. | 坚强点 你是国际巨星了 |
[46:09] | Okay, buddy? | 好吗? |
[46:11] | I’ll see you later. Bye. | 待会见 再见 |
[46:17] | No comment. | 不予置评 |
[46:26] | -He’s got it all wrong. -It’s Cush on the big TV again. | – 报导不正确 – 克许又上电视了 |
[46:29] | I’m sick of me already. I’ve got “Cushlash.” | 我看腻了 我患克许恐惧症 |
[46:32] | Cushlash | 克许恐惧症 |
[46:43] | Now, Matt, before I go back to Denver… | 麦特 我去跟丹佛谈之前… |
[46:46] | we should put something down on paper. | 我们先签经纪契约如何? |
[46:49] | Something that says, “I’m with Jerry Maguire.” | 我跟杰瑞·马奎尔 |
[46:51] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[47:00] | Do I know everything there is to know here? | 发生什么事了吗? |
[47:07] | You fellas aren’t talking with Bob Sugar, are you? | 你没跟巴布·休葛谈过吧? |
[47:10] | Apparently, Denver wanted to deal with him instead of you. | 丹佛队想要他 不是你 |
[47:16] | Said who? Sugar? | 谁说的? 休葛? |
[47:18] | I’m learning as I go here. | 我不太懂 |
[47:21] | So you empowered Bob Sugar to deal with Denver behind my back? | 你跟巴布·休葛暗中交涉? |
[47:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:31] | -I love my son. -I love your son. I love your son! | – 我爱我儿子 – 我爱你儿子 我爱你儿子 |
[47:34] | I brought Denver to 20 million. Denver deals with me all the time. | 我提议2千万 丹佛同意 |
[47:38] | You listened to Sugar. | 居然听巴布·休葛的? |
[47:40] | Bob Sugar, Matt, is a child. | 巴布·休葛太嫩了 |
[47:44] | You let that snake in the door? | 你听这种小人指引? |
[47:49] | This is a rookie mistake. | 算了 别提了 |
[47:53] | You want Denver. I’ll fix this whole thing up for you. | 你要丹佛 我替你安排 |
[47:56] | You didn’t sign anything with Sugar, right? | 没跟休葛签契约吧? |
[48:04] | Tell me you didn’t sign. | 说你没有签 |
[48:06] | Tell me you didn’t sign ’cause I’m still sort of moved… | 因为我仍相信… |
[48:09] | by your “My word is stronger than oak” thing. | 你一言九鼎 |
[48:15] | We signed an hour ago. | 一小时前签的 |
[48:19] | You were in the lobby with the black fella. | 你在大厅跟黑人在一起 |
[48:25] | I’m sorry, Jerry. I just wanna play football. | 杰瑞 抱歉 我只想踢足球 |
[48:32] | What do I do? How do I spin this? | 怎么办? 怎么解释? |
[48:35] | Honey, it’s spun. | 得了 谁不知道? |
[48:37] | What did I do to you? | 为什么这样对我? |
[48:40] | It’s all about you, isn’t it? | 总是我 我 我 |
[48:42] | -“Soothe me, save me, love me.” -Stop moving. | – 安慰我 救我 爱我 – 别动了 |
[48:45] | -Could you stop moving? -I have to finish my job. | – 别走来走去 – 我必须工作 |
[48:47] | Everything is on the fucking run with us. | 我们正吵得面红耳赤 |
[48:50] | Jerry, you and I are salespeople. We sell. | 杰瑞 我们是销售员 卖东西 |
[48:53] | It’s not “Love me.” | 不是”爱我” |
[48:55] | It’s not “Trust my handshake.” | 不是”信任我的友情” |
[48:57] | It’s “Make the sale,” “Get it signed.” There shouldn’t be confusion about that. | 签字 售出 有什么难的? |
[49:00] | Just jump right into my nightmare. The water is warm. | 不帮我还泼冷水 |
[49:03] | So honesty is outlawed here? I can’t be honest? | 不讲诚实了? 我不能诚实? |
[49:06] | I would prefer loyalty. | 现在该讲忠心 |
[49:08] | What was our deal when we first got together? | 当初我们就说好实话实说 |
[49:11] | Brutal truth, remember? | 现实很残忍 |
[49:14] | I think you added the “brutal.” | 是你说的残忍 |
[49:18] | There is a sensitivity thing that some people have. | 有些人特别敏感 |
[49:21] | I don’t have it. I don’t cry at movies. | 我不敏感 看电影我不会哭 |
[49:24] | I don’t gush over babies. | 我不喜欢小孩子 |
[49:26] | I don’t start celebrating Christmas five months early. | 我不提前五个月过圣诞 |
[49:28] | And I don’t tell a man who just screwed up both our lives, “Poor baby.” | 更不会对搞砸的人说: 小可怜 |
[49:32] | That’s me, for better or worse. | 这就是我 不喜欢拉倒 |
[49:36] | But I do love you. | 但我真的爱你 |
[49:42] | -Avery? -No. | – 艾芙瑞 – 别 |
[49:43] | -It’s over. -Didn’t hear it. | – 结束了 – 我没听清楚 |
[49:45] | There’s something missing here, don’t you think? | 我们间缺少些东西 |
[49:48] | -You have never been alone. -Listen to me. | – 你没独处过 – 听我说 |
[49:51] | -And you can’t be alone. -It’s over. | – 你无法独处 – 结束了 |
[49:57] | No one has ever dumped me. | 没人甩过我 |
[50:02] | I’m not trying to make history here. | 我并不想这么做 |
[50:04] | I did the 23-hour nose route… | 一般人爬凯比坦山要23小时… |
[50:07] | to the top of El Capitan in 18 hours and 23 minutes. | 我只花了18小时23分 |
[50:10] | I can make this work. | 我也能让你回心转意 |
[50:16] | No. | 不会 |
[50:29] | I didn’t ever want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[50:41] | I won’t let you hurt me. | 我不会让你伤害我 |
[50:44] | I’m too strong for you, loser. | 我比你坚强多了 你这个失败者 |
[50:49] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[50:52] | Roll with the punches. Tomorrow’s another day. | 跌倒后 就爬起来 开始新的一天 |
[50:57] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[50:59] | You lovin’ me now, aren’t you? | 你现在爱我了吧? |
[51:02] | Very much. Taxi! | 非常爱 计程车 |
[51:05] | Is it my imagination, or didn’t we arrive in a limo? | 没搞错? 不是高级轿车? |
[51:09] | The question I have is this… | 问题是… |
[51:11] | I hope this doesn’t come off too much like I’m a shrink. | 我不是心理医生 |
[51:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[51:17] | -Man, I’m just a big disappointment. -Look at this. | – 我觉得非常失望 – 你看 |
[51:20] | Can’t change it. | 无法改变 |
[51:22] | Everybody cries on this show. | 每个人都在节目上哭 |
[51:24] | Can’t change it. | 无法改变 |
[51:25] | You mad you tested positive? Quit doing blow. | 爱滋病? 别吸毒嘛 |
[51:28] | Upset about your baby girl? | 生女儿的气? |
[51:31] | Why’d you leave her mother? I knew her. She was all right. | 谁要你离婚? 老婆很好啊 |
[51:34] | People, like the media, don’t understand… | 媒体不了解… |
[51:36] | what kind of problems and pressures 54 million come with. | 我的压力 是5千4百万 |
[51:39] | -This is some bullshit. -What are you doing with me, Rod? | – 狗屁不通 – 你为什么跟着我? |
[51:43] | I’m still poor in life. | 因为我的生活很糟糕 |
[51:45] | -What? -Don’t you even see? | – 什么? 你看不出来吗? |
[51:48] | I’m finished. | 我完了 |
[51:50] | I am fucked. | 大势已去 |
[51:53] | Twenty-four hours ago, man, I was hot. | 24小时前我炙手可热 |
[51:56] | Now… | 现在… |
[51:59] | I’m a cautionary tale. | 我成了最佳的失败例子 |
[52:00] | See this jacket I’m wearing? You like it? | 这件夹克 你喜欢吗? |
[52:03] | ‘Cause I don’t really need it because I’m cloaked in failure! | 我不要了 因为我是失败者 |
[52:06] | I lost the number one draft pick the night before the draft! | 我失去了选秀排名第一的客户 |
[52:10] | Why? Let’s recap. | 为什么? 回想一下 |
[52:12] | Because a hockey player’s kid made me feel like a superficial jerk. | 因为受伤球员的儿子让我内疚 |
[52:17] | I had two slices of bad pizza, went to bed and grew a conscience! | 吃完披萨上床突然良心发现 |
[52:22] | Well, boo-fucking-hoo. | 真令人同情 |
[52:28] | I got a shelf life of ten years, tops. | 我的职业生涯顶多只有十年 |
[52:31] | My next contract’s gotta bring me the dollars… | 下次签约赚的钱… |
[52:34] | that’ll last me and mine a very long time. | 要能用很久 |
[52:37] | Shit, I’m out of this sport in five years. | 再五年就得离开球坛了 |
[52:39] | What’s my family gonna live on? | 我的家人怎么办? |
[52:43] | You get me? So I don’t wanna hear your shit. | 全靠你了 我不想听你诉苦 |
[52:47] | I don’t wanna hear your “Oh, I lost Cush, Avery” and shit. | 我不想听 我失去克许 艾芙瑞 狗屁 |
[52:52] | Can I have another drink, please? | 再来一杯 |
[52:55] | Anybody else would’ve left you by now… | 别的客户都离开你… |
[52:58] | but I’m sticking with you. | 我不会离开你 |
[53:00] | I said I would. | 我保证 |
[53:02] | And if I got to ride your ass like Zorro, you gonna show me the money. | 我要鞭策你让我赚大钱 |
[53:06] | You gonna show me the money. | 你得让我赚大钱 |
[53:10] | Shit. | 靠 |
[53:11] | We together on this. You know what I’m sayin’? | 我们一起努力 |
[53:14] | We gonna be one. | 合而为一 |
[53:17] | The both of us. You know? | 团结合作 懂吗? |
[53:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[53:27] | You have no messages. | 没有电话留言 |
[53:56] | -He’s coming over. -Tonight? | – 他要过来 – 今晚? |
[53:58] | He just lost his best client. I invited the guy over. | 他失去大客户 我邀他过来 |
[54:01] | Dorothy, this is not a guy. | 陶乐茜 这个人患了并发症 |
[54:03] | It’s a syndrome: Early-midlife-hangin’-on-to-the-bottom-rung… | 前中年期挫败徵候群… |
[54:07] | dear-God-don’t-let-me-be-alone… | 天 别让我孤单… |
[54:08] | I’ll-call-my-long-suffering-assistant-without-medical-for-company syndrome. | 打通电话 给苦闷无医疗保险的新助理 |
[54:11] | If,knowing all that,you still want him to come over,I’m not saying a thing. | 你仍让他来 我也没办法 |
[54:15] | Honey, he’s engaged. | 他订婚了 |
[54:17] | For the first time in my career, I’m part of something I believe in. | 我第一次在工作上有参与感 |
[54:21] | Okay. But he better not be good-looking! | 好吧 他最好别太帅! |
[54:30] | I’m Jerry Maguire. | 我是杰瑞·马奎尔 |
[54:35] | You are just the way I pictured you. | 正如我想像中的 |
[54:39] | I’m her disapproving sister, Laurel. | 我是反对你来的人 |
[54:42] | Honesty. Thank you. | 你很诚实 谢谢 |
[54:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢茜 |
[54:54] | Your boss is here. | 陶乐茜 你老板来了 |
[55:02] | -Be careful. -Hey, you. | – 小心 – 你好 |
[55:04] | -God, thanks for inviting me over. -Sure. | – 谢谢你邀请我来 – 不客气 |
[55:07] | Where’s…Where’s the little guy? | 小家伙呢? |
[55:11] | -He’s sleeping. -Yeah, sleeping. | – 睡觉了 – 睡了啊 |
[55:15] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 很高兴你在家 |
[55:17] | That alone thing is not my specialty. | 你知道我不擅长独处 |
[55:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[55:23] | Oh, yeah. Oh, my God. | 是啊 我的天 |
[55:27] | Well, I broke up with Avery. | 我跟艾芙瑞分手了 |
[55:32] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[55:35] | Gosh, you know, that’s too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[55:38] | No, it’s better because… | 不 这样更好… |
[55:41] | we’re still gonna be friends, and it’s better now than later. | 因为大家还是朋友 |
[55:44] | Sure. Sure. | 对 当然 |
[55:48] | -I’m dying here, aren’t I? -Yeah, it’s a really bad cut. | – 我身心兼创 – 是啊 伤得很深 |
[55:51] | Well, just think if I’d got her the ring she really wanted. | 还好没买她真正喜欢的戒指 |
[56:01] | -Yeah. -Why don’t you have a seat? | – 是啊 – 你何不坐一下? |
[56:05] | I’ll… | 我… |
[56:07] | I’ll get some aloe vera for that cut. | 我拿些消炎药来 |
[56:11] | -Do you have something to drink? -Sure. | – 有什么喝的吗? – 有 |
[56:20] | -I heard. -No kidding. | – 我听到了 – 当然 |
[56:22] | I looked over and saw the shadow of two curious shoes in the kitchen doorway. | 你在门后偷听 |
[56:26] | This guy would go home with a gardening tool right now if it showed interest. | 现在给他母猪他也要 |
[56:31] | Don’t use those. Use the frosted glasses. | 别用玻璃杯 用冰冻杯 |
[56:34] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 别客气 |
[56:36] | I warmed up some of that chicken with salsa for you. | 我帮你热鸡肉 |
[56:38] | That’s the girl I love. | 我太爱你了 |
[56:39] | I’m not gonna say anything. I’m just gonna say this. | 我不多说 只说这句 |
[56:42] | You have always been very responsible with Ray. | 你对雷一直克尽母职 |
[56:45] | It’s not right for him to wake up and hear a strange man’s voice in the house. | 别让他醒来看到陌生男子 |
[56:48] | -Some drunken stranger. -As opposed to ten angry women? | – 喝醉的 – 比十个愤怒女人糟? |
[56:54] | Lean forward. Okay, I’ve got it. | 向前倾 我接住了 |
[56:57] | Still edible. Change your shirt. | 还可以吃 去换衣服 |
[56:59] | Everything’s fine. | 没问题 |
[57:12] | Aren’t you supposed to be in bed? | 你不是应该在睡觉了? |
[57:16] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | – 对 – 是啊 |
[57:18] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[57:20] | I won’t tell. | 我会替你保密 |
[57:22] | The human head weighs eight pounds. | 人的脑袋有8磅重 |
[57:39] | I think it’s this one. | 是这只电话 |
[57:43] | You should be dreamin’ about me, baby. | 有没有梦到我啊? |
[57:45] | I should be on your mind constantly. My agent should be thinking Rod Tidwell. | 我要你不断想着我 |
[57:48] | That’s when big dollars are gonna flow, when we truly will materialize the kwan. | 这样钱就会滚滚而来 美好境界将会实现 |
[57:52] | -Who is this? -Who is this? | – 你是谁? – 你是谁? |
[57:55] | You are speaking to the Rod Tidwell. I need to speak with my agent. | 我是罗德 找我经纪人 |
[57:58] | I need to be my agent. My agent and I should be one. | 我找我的经纪人 我们该合而为一 |
[58:01] | -Are you a football player? -Am I a football player? | – 你是足球员吗? – 我是足球员吗? |
[58:04] | I’m a schoolteacher about to whomp your ass! | 我是老师准备揍你 |
[58:07] | PutJerry Maguire on the phone! | 叫杰瑞听电话 |
[58:09] | I’m not saying anything else. Just one more thing. | 还有一件事就一件事 |
[58:11] | You don’t have the luxury of falling for some drowning man. Be practical. | 别爱上落泊人 实际一点 |
[58:13] | Practical? | 实际? |
[58:15] | Which top, high turtleneck sensible or low V-neck sexy? | 穿哪件? 高领感性 低领性感 |
[58:17] | -Turtleneck, turtleneck. Come on. -Don’t tell me to be practical. | – 高领高领吧 – 别叫我实际点 |
[58:20] | Do you know what other women my age are doing right now? | 跟我同年龄的人都在做什么? |
[58:24] | They’re out partying in clubs, trying to get a man, keep a man. | 酒店狂欢 交男朋友留住男友 |
[58:28] | Not me, Laurel. I’m trying to raise a man. | 我可没有 我在养孩子 |
[58:31] | This one. | 这一件 |
[58:33] | I’ve got a 24-hour-a-day reminder of Roger for the rest of my life. | 雷时刻都让我想起罗杰 |
[58:37] | I’ve had three lovers in four years. | 我四年交三个男友 |
[58:41] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[58:43] | All of them ran a distant second to a good book and a warm bath. | 可他们都比不上 看好书或洗热水澡 |
[58:46] | Look at me, Laurel. | 你看看! |
[58:48] | I’m the oldest 26-year-old in the world. | 我是世上最老的26岁女人 |
[58:51] | -Now, how do I look? -Good. | – 我看来如何? – 很好 |
[58:54] | Yeah? Thanks. | 是吗? 谢谢 |
[58:56] | Seventy-two percent of new buyers are African-American. | 有72%的顾客是黑人 |
[58:58] | I am African-American. Make the connection. | 我就是黑人 发现关联了? |
[59:00] | You talk too much. | 你太爱讲话了 |
[59:02] | Talking is only a primitive form of communication! | 说话是最原始的沟通 |
[59:05] | Fun talking to you. Bye, Rod. | 很高兴跟你谈话 再见 |
[59:08] | Make a sandwich. | 三明治 |
[59:10] | Good idea. I just want to say one thing. | 你真是个好听众 |
[59:13] | You do listen to me. | 你认真听我发牢骚了 |
[59:15] | -Well, I love you. Mayo? -Yeah. | – 我爱你 美乃滋? – 好 |
[59:17] | Oppression as a religion. | 把苦闷当信仰 |
[59:21] | My daddy worked for the United Way for 38 years. | 我爸工作了38年退休后说 |
[59:23] | You know what he said when he retired? | 你知道他退休后说了什么? |
[59:25] | He said, ” I wish they’d given me a more comfortable chair.” | 他说希望有把舒适的椅子 |
[59:28] | -Wait, wait. -Thirty-eight years he sat in that. | – 等等 – 那椅子他坐了38年 |
[59:30] | Then my dad died. | 爸死后 |
[59:32] | My mom took me to the zoo, and I love the zoo, but… | 妈带我去动物园 我喜欢动物园… |
[59:36] | No, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[59:38] | I want to tell you more about my dad. | 我想多谈谈我爸爸 |
[59:40] | No, let’s go to the zoo. | 不 我们谈动物园 |
[59:44] | Okay. | 对 |
[59:45] | No, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[59:48] | I don’t know. It’s just my whole life I’ve been trying to talk. | 我这辈子一直想说 |
[59:51] | I mean, really talk. | 说真心话 |
[59:55] | But no one wants to listen to me. You know that feeling? | 但没人肯听 你了解吗? |
[59:59] | They just look at you. | 他们看着你 |
[1:00:01] | Let’s go right now. Let’s go to the zoo. | 现在就走 去动物园 |
[1:00:03] | Ray, the zoo, you know… | 雷… |
[1:00:05] | The fucking zoo’s closed, Ray. | 动物园他妈的关了 |
[1:00:11] | You said “fuck.” | 你说”他妈的”? |
[1:00:14] | Yeah, I did. Is that… | 是的 我… |
[1:00:17] | I won’t tell. | 我会替你保密 |
[1:00:24] | Now I’m gonna have to take you to the zoo. | 我非带你去动物园了 |
[1:00:28] | I gotta go to bed. | 我要上床了 |
[1:00:30] | My mom’s coming. I gotta go to bed. | 我妈来了 我要上床了 |
[1:00:34] | I hear my mom. I gotta go to bed. | 我听到她声音 我要上床了 |
[1:00:37] | -Hey, thanks for listening. -Sure. | – 谢谢你听我说话 – 不客气 |
[1:00:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:44] | Drinks, food, and I called you a cab. | 饮料 食物 还叫了计程车 |
[1:00:49] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:00:51] | We should keep our voices down. I have a little boy asleep. | 小声一点 雷正在睡觉 |
[1:00:56] | Right. | 对 |
[1:00:57] | Our company. | 敬我们公司 |
[1:01:02] | Okay, okay. Look. | 好的 好了 |
[1:01:04] | A little speech before I go. | 我走前想告诉你 |
[1:01:13] | Do not worry… | 别担心… |
[1:01:17] | about your future. | 你的未来 |
[1:01:18] | You and your son… | 你跟你儿子… |
[1:01:21] | We are just fine. You still have a job. | 我们会平安渡过 你仍有工作 |
[1:01:26] | But let me tell you something aboutJerry Maguire, okay? | 让我告诉你杰瑞·马奎尔这个人 |
[1:01:31] | You come after me, and you will lose. | 谁想跟我斗都输定了 |
[1:01:36] | Because I am a survivor. | 因为我能克服万难 |
[1:01:40] | I’m a survivor. | 打不倒 |
[1:01:41] | Dorothy Boyd… | 陶乐茜·波伊… |
[1:01:44] | you are with the lord of the living room… | 你跟随的是谈判高手… |
[1:01:47] | the king… | 是体坛的… |
[1:01:49] | of the Kingdome, and I am… | 王牌 我… |
[1:01:57] | drunk. | 喝醉了 |
[1:02:07] | We meet again. | 又见面了 |
[1:02:24] | Here. | 来擦药 |
[1:02:34] | The truth? | 想听实话? |
[1:02:38] | -Sure. -I care about the job… | – 好 – 我关心我的工作… |
[1:02:41] | of course… | 当然… |
[1:02:43] | but mostly I just wanna be inspired. | 但我更想被启发 |
[1:02:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:02:50] | What you wrote inspired me. | 你的文章启发了我 |
[1:02:55] | I’m working with you because of that memo. | 我跟着你是因为那篇备忘录 |
[1:03:00] | I loved that memo. | 我爱那篇备忘录 |
[1:03:06] | It was a mission statement. | 那是工作感言 |
[1:03:24] | Sorry about the hand. | 抱歉手乱放 |
[1:03:31] | Do you know that feeling… | 你了解那种感觉… |
[1:03:33] | you’re not… | 你… |
[1:03:36] | completely embarrassed yet, but you glimpse… | 现在不很糗 但… |
[1:03:39] | tomorrow’s embarrassment? | 明天会很糗 |
[1:03:41] | Don’t worry about it, boss. | 别放心上老板 |
[1:03:45] | Oh, shit. You said “boss.” | 惨了 你叫我老板 |
[1:03:47] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 |
[1:03:49] | Now I feel like Clarence Thomas. | 借职权占便宜 |
[1:03:51] | Don’t feel like Clarence Thomas. | 不别这么想 |
[1:03:53] | I do. I feel like Clarence Thomas. | 我就这么想 觉得自己是那种人 |
[1:03:55] | I’m, like, harassing you right now. | 我觉得我现在就在骚扰你 |
[1:03:58] | Well, I may not sue. | 我不会告你 |
[1:04:13] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[1:04:14] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[1:04:18] | Look, don’t worry, okay? I mean, don’t… | 别担心 好吗? 别… |
[1:04:23] | We’re gonna be okay… | 没事的… |
[1:04:25] | because I am gonna take my one client… | 我会将唯一客户… |
[1:04:29] | and we are gonna go all the way. | 推向胜利巅峰 |
[1:04:33] | ‘Cause, hey… | 因为… |
[1:04:35] | I’m back. | 我振作了 |
[1:04:38] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:04:57] | Way to go, Rod. Good catch, man. Good catch. | 罗德 加油! 接得好! |
[1:05:03] | All right. Good job. | 好样的 |
[1:05:07] | We gotta talk about his contract, Dennis. | 丹尼 来谈谈他的合约 |
[1:05:10] | Meet me at the Crocodile, 8:00. | 晚上八点鳄鱼酒吧见 |
[1:05:14] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[1:05:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:37] | Tell me you got lost last night, because I know you wouldn’t do that to a friend. | 你迷路了? 否则你不会不来 |
[1:05:40] | -Something came up. -Well, it’s okay. | – 突然有事 – 没事 |
[1:05:43] | -Ten million dollars for four years. -It’s early. | – 1千万签4年 – 太早了 |
[1:05:45] | -You’re still dreaming. -Ten for four, it’s a deal. | – 你还没睡醒 – 1千万4年 一言为定 |
[1:05:50] | The guy has got an attitude problem. | 这家伙的态度很差 |
[1:05:52] | He listens to me. I can help you with that. | 他听我的 我跟他沟通 |
[1:05:55] | He’s a shrimp. | 他是个矮子 |
[1:05:56] | Shrimp? Rod Tidwell broke every receiving record you had last year. | 矮子? 罗德将打破你球队的记录 |
[1:05:59] | I want a prototypical wide receiver, somebody who’s 6’3″, 220… | 我要普通的接球员 身材适当的接球员… |
[1:06:04] | not some guy who’s 5’10” and bitches in the locker room. | 不是这么矮又爱抱怨的 |
[1:06:07] | I’m asking you… | 我请你… |
[1:06:12] | for a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[1:06:13] | I introduced you to your wife. | 你太太是我介绍的 |
[1:06:16] | We’ve spent Christmases together. | 我们曾共渡圣诞 |
[1:06:19] | Holiday cheer, Dennis. | 一起度假 |
[1:06:21] | Jerry, you’re reaching. | 杰瑞 你走投无路了 |
[1:06:24] | I’m asking you for a favor! | 我请你帮个忙 |
[1:06:26] | Don’t do this to me. We have history, Dennis. | 别这样 多年老友了 |
[1:06:28] | We got history, all right. | 没错 多年老友 |
[1:06:31] | You drove the prices up on me for years. | 这几年你不断提高价码 |
[1:06:34] | Now it’s your turn to spend some time at the back of the line. | 现在该你尝尝滋味 |
[1:06:38] | Dennis, don’t… | 不丹尼… |
[1:06:43] | I started talking with Dennis Wilburn about your renegotiation this morning. | 我跟丹尼谈过续约问题 |
[1:06:52] | Talking? | 谈? |
[1:06:54] | Jerry Rice. Andre Reed. | 莱斯 安德瑞 |
[1:06:57] | Chris Carter. | 克斯卡 |
[1:06:58] | -I smoke all these fools! -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 都不是我对手! – 是啊 |
[1:07:01] | Yet they are makin’ the big, sweet dollar. | 但他们赚得比我多 |
[1:07:04] | They are makin’ the kwan. | 他们拥有”宽” |
[1:07:06] | And you’re talkin’. | 你却只在谈 |
[1:07:12] | Kwan? That’s your word? | “宽”? 你说”宽”? |
[1:07:14] | Hell, yeah, that’s my word. | 我是这么说 |
[1:07:16] | Some dudes might have the coin, but they’ll never have the kwan. | 有些人有钱却得不到”宽” |
[1:07:20] | What is… | 什么意思… |
[1:07:21] | It means love, respect… | 就是爱 尊重… |
[1:07:24] | community, and the dollars too…the entire package. | 地位和金钱一切的一切 |
[1:07:27] | The kwan. | “宽” |
[1:07:31] | Great word. | 好棒的字 |
[1:07:34] | Towel? | 要毛巾? |
[1:07:35] | No, I air dry. | 不 自然干 |
[1:07:39] | Listen, Rod. | 罗德 |
[1:07:41] | I say this with great respect for you… | 我慎重的跟你说… |
[1:07:45] | but those players you mentioned, Rod… | 你刚才提的那些球员… |
[1:07:48] | they’re marquee players… | 他们都是轴心球员… |
[1:07:51] | and this deal… | 这次谈的… |
[1:07:52] | -You know, we… -Marquee? | – 你知道 我们… – 轴心? |
[1:07:55] | Here’s what I’m saying. This is a renegotiation. | 我要说的是这次是续约 |
[1:07:58] | We want more from them, so let’s give them more. | 想赚钱就要卖力 |
[1:08:00] | Let’s show them your pure joy of the game. | 表现你的真正实力 |
[1:08:02] | Let’s bury the attitude a little bit and show them… | 丢开坏脾气… |
[1:08:05] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:08:07] | -You’re telling me to dance. -No. | – 你要我去奉承? – 不 |
[1:08:10] | I’m saying to get back to the guy… | 我是说找回当初… |
[1:08:13] | who first started playing this game. | 热爱足球的你 |
[1:08:15] | Remember way back when, when you were a kid? | 记得小时候? |
[1:08:18] | It wasn’t just about the money, was it? | 不是只为钱吧? |
[1:08:22] | Was it? | 是吗? |
[1:08:24] | Was it? | 是吗? |
[1:08:27] | Do your job. | 做好你份内的事 |
[1:08:29] | Don’t you tell me to dance. | 别叫我去奉承 |
[1:08:31] | Fine. Fine! | 随你便 |
[1:08:33] | I am an athlete. I am not an entertainer! | 我是运动员 不是演员 |
[1:08:37] | -Fine! -These are the ABC’s of me, baby. | – 随便 – 我很在意这种事 |
[1:08:41] | I do not dance, and I do not start preseason without a contract. | 我不奉承 没续约我不练球 |
[1:08:44] | Fine! Fine! Fine! | 随便 |
[1:08:46] | Jerry, talk to me. | 杰瑞 跟我说话 |
[1:08:49] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:08:50] | Breathe, Jerry. | 深呼吸 |
[1:08:54] | I am out here for you. | 我来这里只为了你 |
[1:08:57] | You don’t know what it’s like to be me out here for you. | 你无法体会我此刻的心情 |
[1:09:00] | It is an up-at-dawn, pride-swallowing siege… | 彻夜无眠 尊严放一边… |
[1:09:05] | that I will never fully tell you about, okay? | 苦思如何才能让你明瞭 |
[1:09:11] | Just…God, help me! | 帮助我 |
[1:09:15] | Help me, Rod. Help me help you. | 罗德 帮我 帮我帮你 |
[1:09:19] | Help me help you. | 帮助我帮你 |
[1:09:23] | Help me help you. | 帮我来帮助你 |
[1:09:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:09:36] | You are hanging on by a very thin thread. | 你看来快崩溃了 |
[1:09:41] | I dig that about you! | 我喜欢你那德行 |
[1:09:45] | No contract? “Help me, help me!” | 没合约? 帮我? 我帮你帮大家 |
[1:09:49] | That’s my man! | 真有一套! |
[1:09:52] | Hey, I’m happy to entertain you. | 很高兴能取悦你 |
[1:09:54] | Help me! Help me! | 帮我 帮我 |
[1:09:58] | I’ll see you in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶见了 |
[1:10:00] | Come on, man. | 杰瑞 别这样 |
[1:10:03] | Hey, see, that’s the difference between us. | 这就是我们的差别 |
[1:10:06] | You think we’re fightin’, and I think we’re finally talkin’. | 你认为我们交恶 我认为我们终于沟通了 |
[1:10:14] | Unless you love everybody, you can’t sell anybody. | 除非你爱每一个人否则什么都卖不出去 |
[1:10:28] | Dennis Wilburn called from Arizona to say… | 丹尼打电话来说… |
[1:10:30] | he’s faxing in the new offer for Tidwell on Thursday morning. | 星期四上午传真合约来 |
[1:10:33] | And he said you’d be happy. Glad. | 他说你会开心高兴 |
[1:10:35] | Did he say “happy” or “glad”? | 他说开心还是高兴? |
[1:10:39] | Glad. He said glad. Glad. | 高兴 他说高兴 |
[1:10:43] | Glad is good. | 高兴也好 |
[1:10:44] | -Glad’s good. -We could sure use that commission. | 对 我们需要那笔佣金 |
[1:10:48] | Here, I did a rundown on where you stand financially. | 这是财务收支状况 |
[1:10:55] | I sunk most of what I had into this condo. | 我把钱投资到房地产 |
[1:10:57] | -You don’t have to explain. -It devalued and… | – 不用解释 – 但却贬值了… |
[1:11:01] | Look, the other night… I want to apologize. | 那天晚上…我想道歉 |
[1:11:04] | Yeah, what happened there? | 怎么回事? |
[1:11:07] | We’re two people working together. We can’t have atmosphere. | 一起工作最好别有怪气氛 |
[1:11:10] | No, I’m really relieved that you said that. | 对 你说得很对 |
[1:11:13] | The other night, I was lonely… | 那天晚上我只是寂寞… |
[1:11:16] | and I felt you understood something. | 以为你了解 |
[1:11:20] | -But we’ve got a company to think about. -Yes. | – 但现在我们一起弄公司 – 是啊 |
[1:11:23] | I will never take advantage of you in that way again. | 我绝不会再占你便宜 |
[1:11:26] | -Good. -You walked out on a job for me. | – 好 – 你为我辞去工作 |
[1:11:28] | This is how I repay you? Can this be right? | 我却这样? 帐目表正确吗? |
[1:11:32] | Exactly. | 很正确 |
[1:11:35] | This is one of those times when you need to be alone with your thoughts… | 现在最好让你专心工作… |
[1:11:39] | and think about everything that’s gone wrong and how to fix it… | 想想哪里错了? 如何补救… |
[1:11:42] | and, you know, just be alone. | 就是不受打扰 |
[1:11:46] | Alone. Alone, alone, alone. | 独处 |
[1:11:50] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[1:11:53] | -You wanna go out to dinner? -I know a great place. | – 晚上一起吃饭? – 我知道个好餐馆 |
[1:11:57] | The guy’s an utter loser, so I broke up with him. | 我跟他分手 |
[1:12:00] | Then he started stalking me. | 他却缠着不放 |
[1:12:02] | What’s the current definition of stalking? | 怎么缠法? |
[1:12:04] | Coming over uninvited. | 未经同意登门拜访 |
[1:12:07] | Coming over uninvited. So Romeo under the balcony is a stalker? | 这么说罗密欧也爱缠人 |
[1:12:11] | -Exactly. -Oh, stop! | – 没错 – 别乱扯 |
[1:12:16] | I love guys like that. I would date somebody that way. | 我喜欢他这样的人 我会和这样的人约会 |
[1:12:18] | I would too. I would date anybody, for that matter. | 我也是 我也愿意 |
[1:12:20] | They’re always just coming over uninvited anyway. | 他们总是出其不意 |
[1:12:23] | Excuse me. Ladies? Ladies? | 抱歉 女士们 |
[1:12:26] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[1:12:28] | I’m looking for Dorothy Boyd. | 我找陶乐茜·波伊 |
[1:12:31] | She’s in the kitchen. | 她在厨房 |
[1:12:34] | -Laurel. -Jerry. Hi. | – 萝拉 – 杰瑞 |
[1:12:37] | So where are you taking her tonight? | 你带她去哪里? |
[1:12:40] | You’re the nanny? | 你就是保姆? |
[1:12:43] | -Au pair. -Au pair, is it? | – 育儿员 – 育儿员? |
[1:12:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:12:51] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[1:12:54] | My goodness. Look, I got some gifts for you. | 我的天啊 我有礼物要送你 |
[1:12:58] | Do you like presents? Good. All right. | 想要吗? 喜欢礼物吗? |
[1:13:02] | Here’s the Arizona Cardinals. | 亚历桑那队的球帽 球衣 |
[1:13:04] | It’s the team that Rod plays for. | 是罗德的球队 |
[1:13:06] | Dropping your laundry off? | 带脏衣物来洗? |
[1:13:08] | -Would you like a hat? Steelers? -For me? Wow. | – 喜欢这顶帽子? – 送我的? |
[1:13:11] | Got some things. Got it in gray too. | 是啊 还有还有灰色的 |
[1:13:14] | Thanks, Jerry. | 杰瑞 谢谢 |
[1:13:16] | You’re very welcome. Oh, my goodness. Look what I’ve got here. | 不客气 天啊 看这是什么 |
[1:13:19] | This is an energy bar. This will keep you up all night. | 活力糖 让你整晚睡不着觉 |
[1:13:22] | See, that’s not a good idea. I’ll take that, yeah. | 最好别给他 给我 |
[1:13:25] | Aunt Laurel will eat that for you. | 萝拉阿姨吃 |
[1:13:30] | Looks like you’ve got a fan. | 看来雷很喜欢你 |
[1:13:35] | Wow. That’s more than a dress. | 这身衣服真华丽出众 |
[1:13:38] | That’s an Audrey Hepburn movie. | 像是奥黛丽·赫本演的电影哦 |
[1:13:40] | I guess I got revved up at the idea of an evening among adults. | 太久没约会 兴奋过度了 |
[1:13:44] | -No offense, buddy. -Jerry, did you meet Chad? | – 没恶意 – 见过查德了吗? |
[1:13:46] | -Chad, Jerry. Jerry, Chad. -Yeah, we did. Am I dressed okay? | – 这是杰瑞 这是查德 – 认识了 我这样穿行吗 |
[1:13:49] | I didn’t realize… | 我不… |
[1:13:54] | Chad, don’t let him stay up too late. | 别让雷太晚睡 好吗? |
[1:13:56] | Tonight I’m going to teach Ray here about jazz. | 今晚我要教雷爵士音乐 |
[1:14:01] | Good. That’ll put him to sleep early. | 好 那会让他很早睡 |
[1:14:06] | -I wanna go too. -Oh, no, sweetheart. | – 我也想去 – 不行 |
[1:14:09] | You stay here with Chad, okay, and be good? | 你跟查德在一起 乖一点 |
[1:14:11] | Give me a kiss. | 亲一个 |
[1:14:14] | -Let’s go. -Excuse me. | – 我们走吧 – 抱歉 |
[1:14:16] | Okay. Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:14:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:14:20] | Give me a hug. | 抱一个 |
[1:15:04] | Go ahead. I’ll meet you at the car. | 你先走 车上见 |
[1:15:06] | -Okay. -Just forgot the keys. No big deal. | – 好的 – 你忘了钥匙 不是什么大事 |
[1:15:09] | That is the first time I have ever seen him kiss a man just like a dad. | 从没见他像亲爸爸一样亲别人 |
[1:15:14] | -Wasn’t that just thrilling? -Yeah, it was. | – 真让人兴奋 – 是的 |
[1:15:17] | -He must really have needed that. -Take it easy. | – 他一定想要爸爸 – 淡定 |
[1:15:19] | Don’t cry at the beginning of a date. Cry at the end, like I do. | 别哭 去约会别哭 学我等回家再哭 |
[1:15:22] | -You all right? -Okay. | – 好吗? – 好 |
[1:15:25] | Don’t be a shoulder for him to cry on. That’s all I’m gonna say. Nothing else. | 别让他对着你哭 知道吗 |
[1:15:28] | -Keys, keys. -Oh, keys. Okay. | – 钥匙 – 对了 |
[1:15:32] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[1:15:59] | Ever since you’ve met me, I’ve been… | 你自从遇见我 我就… |
[1:16:08] | It was laziness, you know… my breakup with Avery. | 我倦怠了 就像跟艾芙瑞分手 |
[1:16:11] | You say, “It’s nobody’s fault.” It’s one of the great lies, right? | 有人说分手不是任何人的错 才怪 |
[1:16:15] | Somebody is always to blame. | 一定有一方做错了 |
[1:16:17] | You go for it like you do a job. | 经营感情像工作一样 |
[1:16:20] | Work at it. | 花心血 |
[1:16:22] | But maybe love shouldn’t be such hard work. | 也许 不该爱得这么辛苦 |
[1:16:27] | Yeah, maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[1:16:31] | It’s not every day you say good-bye to a woman like that. | 这样的分手也太突然了 |
[1:16:38] | A song for the lovers? | 唱首情歌? |
[1:16:39] | No, thank you. | 不谢谢 |
[1:16:41] | No, we work together. | 不了 谢谢 我们是同事 |
[1:16:44] | Really, guys, this is like an office meeting, but thank you. | 我们在谈公事 谢谢 |
[1:16:47] | But I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[1:16:50] | It wasn’t like my marriage to Roger was any good, even before… | 并非我的婚姻或之前… |
[1:16:58] | Before? | 之前? |
[1:17:03] | What? | 什么? |
[1:17:04] | Let’s not tell our sad stories. | 我们别互诉伤心往事 |
[1:17:13] | I’ll be back in just a second, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗? |
[1:17:46] | They sting. | 他们会蛰人 |
[1:17:47] | Let Chad catch the bee in the glass. | 把蜜蜂装起来 |
[1:17:49] | No, he won’t hurt him. | 他不会伤蜜蜂 |
[1:17:52] | You’ve got such a good heart, buddy. I love you. | 你真善良 我爱你 |
[1:18:23] | Well, this would be good night. | 该道晚安了 |
[1:18:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:18:29] | -I’ll see you tomorrow. Big day. -I’ll see you tomorrow. | – 明天见 – 再见 |
[1:18:58] | Well, good night. | 晚安 |
[1:19:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:19:41] | Let me fix this. | 帮你弄好 |
[1:19:43] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:20:39] | I think you should not come in. | 你最好别进来了 |
[1:20:43] | Or come in. | 或者进来 |
[1:20:48] | Depending on how you feel. | 你来决定 |
[1:20:52] | -Same to you. -No. | – 你来决定 – 不 |
[1:20:56] | I have to go in. | 我一定得进去 |
[1:20:59] | I live here. | 我住这里 |
[1:21:09] | Right. | 好 |
[1:21:15] | I’ll come in. | 我进去 |
[1:21:19] | Good. | 好 |
[1:21:30] | Are you sure we wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做? |
[1:21:36] | -Oh, hell, yes. -Yeah. | – 我确定 好 |
[1:21:48] | How is he? Did he have a good night? | 他呢? 今晚好吗? |
[1:21:50] | -Yeah, he’s asleep. -Good. | – 好 他睡了 – 很好 |
[1:21:52] | -How’d it go with sport boy? -Still going. | – 你约会还好吗? – 还没结束 |
[1:21:57] | All right. | 好棒 |
[1:22:04] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:22:09] | Treat her right. | 好好待她 |
[1:22:10] | -Yeah. -She’s… | – 好 – 她… |
[1:22:15] | -She’s great. -Yeah. | – 她很好 – 对 |
[1:22:19] | And… | 还有… |
[1:22:21] | I know this might be a little awkward, but I want you to use this. | 我知道有些奇怪 但我要你用这个 |
[1:22:26] | Oh, look. God, Chad. | 天啊 查德不 |
[1:22:30] | This is Miles Davis… | 这个是戴维斯… |
[1:22:34] | and John Coltrane. | 和科诠的合辑 |
[1:22:36] | Stockholm, 1963. | 斯德哥尔摩1963年录制 |
[1:22:39] | Two masters of freedom playing at a time… | 两位爵士大师精华之作… |
[1:22:42] | before their art was corrupted… | 当时酒廊演奏… |
[1:22:44] | by a zillion cocktail lounge performers… | 尚未泛滥… |
[1:22:47] | who destroyed the legacy of the only American art form… | 酒廊演奏破坏本土艺术… |
[1:22:53] | jazz. | 爵士乐 |
[1:22:57] | I put some Mingus on there too. | 里面还有明葛的作品 |
[1:23:07] | No barriers, no boundaries. | 没有区隔没有界线 |
[1:23:11] | Chad, I got it. | 查德 我懂了 |
[1:23:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:24:06] | You know this is gonna change everything. | 你知道这会改变一切 |
[1:24:13] | Promise? | 你保证? |
[1:24:20] | What is this music? | 这是什么鬼音乐? |
[1:24:57] | I love getting up in the morning! | 我喜欢一大早起床 |
[1:24:59] | I clap my hands and say, “This is gonna be a great day!” | 我拍手说: 今天会很棒! |
[1:25:06] | Great. You really needed to do this. | 真是的 我不该这么做 |
[1:25:23] | I’m getting him up, so don’t worry. | 我去叫他 别担心 |
[1:25:26] | What? I’m just waiting for the coffee. I don’t care… | 怎么了? 我在等咖啡 我不在乎… |
[1:25:30] | -Just tell me one thing. -No. | – 告诉我 – 不要 |
[1:25:35] | -Why are you acting like that? -Because I’m worried. | – 你怎么了? – 我担心 |
[1:25:38] | You’re putting faith in this guy who, because of the way things are going… | 你把感情放他身上… |
[1:25:41] | might not have an emotional marble in his head. | 而他却不懂感情为何物 |
[1:25:43] | Laurel, please, if I start talking… | 拜托 若我说… |
[1:25:45] | -You, please. -What does that make me, Laurel… | – 我才拜托 – 若是我呢… |
[1:25:48] | for taking the opportunity? | 是我想抓住机会? |
[1:25:50] | Men are just different people when they’re hanging on to the bottom rung. | 男人失意时会迷失自己 |
[1:25:53] | Maybe I am taking advantage. | 也许是我占他便宜 |
[1:25:55] | Does that make me a bad person? Huh? | 那我就是坏人了? |
[1:25:58] | All I know is I found someone, and he was popular and charming… | 我曾爱上的人… |
[1:26:02] | and not so nice to me, and he died, okay? | 现在已经死了 |
[1:26:04] | So why should I let this guy go when everything in my body says… | 为何我要放弃他? 为什么? 我内心不断的说… |
[1:26:09] | that this one is the one. | 他就是我要的 |
[1:26:11] | Take it easy, all right? I was just looking for a few fun details. | 别激动 只想问些有趣的细节 |
[1:26:15] | Well, why didn’t you say so? | 怎么不早说? |
[1:26:18] | Well, I don’t know if you’re interested in this one little detail. | 这个你有没有兴趣 |
[1:26:22] | Yeah, what? | 什么? |
[1:26:23] | I was just about to tell you… | 我正要跟你说… |
[1:26:27] | that I love him. | 我爱他 |
[1:26:31] | I do! I love him. | 真的 我爱他 |
[1:26:33] | I love him, and I don’t care what you think. | 我爱他 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[1:26:35] | I love him for the man he wants to be… | 我爱他期许中的自已… |
[1:26:39] | and I love him for the man that he almost is. | 我爱他现在的样子 |
[1:26:42] | I love him, Laurel. | 我爱他 萝拉 |
[1:26:44] | I love him. I love him. | 我爱他 我爱他 |
[1:26:48] | Hi, Jerry. | 杰瑞 你好 |
[1:26:52] | Act natural. | 自然一点 |
[1:26:58] | Tell me he’s not there. | 告诉我他不在门口 |
[1:27:00] | He’s not there. | 他不在门口 |
[1:27:02] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:27:04] | -Easy, ladies, easy. -Coffee, Jerry? | – 别激动 – 要咖啡吗? |
[1:27:08] | No, thanks. We bottom feeders, we prefer cereal first. | 不了 谢谢 我们吃麦片 |
[1:27:13] | Let’s have AppleJacks. | 吃苹果口味的 |
[1:27:15] | AppleJacks? AppleJacks it is. | 苹果口味? 正是你要的 |
[1:27:20] | Good morning, darling. | 亲爱的 早安 |
[1:27:25] | Morning. | 早安 |
[1:27:26] | What’s going on, Jerry? | 杰瑞 怎么了? |
[1:27:29] | A lot, actually. We’ve got a big fax today. | 我们今天要接重要传真 |
[1:27:32] | We need this commission. | 我们需要这笔佣金 |
[1:27:33] | Need this commission. Milk? | 需要这笔佣金 牛奶? |
[1:27:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:27:38] | Cheers. | 敬你 |
[1:27:47] | That was really great of you this morning. | 你今天早上表现得很好 |
[1:27:51] | Look, let’s just root for a big offer… | 努力才能… |
[1:27:53] | so we can move out of this room… | 从这屋里… |
[1:27:56] | and into a real office. | 搬到真正的办公室 |
[1:27:59] | Would you mind? Thanks a lot. | 请帮个忙 多谢 |
[1:28:06] | “罗德: 底薪35万元” | |
[1:28:10] | Shit. | 惨了 |
[1:28:13] | You know, it’s just… | 你知道 只是… |
[1:28:17] | 1.7 for three years? | 三年也才170万元? |
[1:28:20] | -Man, we owe more than that! -It’s okay. | – 我们不只这身价! – 没事 |
[1:28:22] | This is how the game is played. Now I’m gonna go back to them. | 这只是开价 我再去谈 |
[1:28:25] | And say what? ” Please remove your dick from my ass”? | 谈什么? 把你老二移开? |
[1:28:28] | -Marcee. -I’m just a little pregnant right now. | – 玛西 – 抱歉 怀孕心情不好 |
[1:28:31] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:28:32] | I feel like crying, Jerry. I feel like bustin’ the room up. | – 我很难过 – 我知道我想砸烂这屋子 |
[1:28:35] | Rod, let’s not take this emotionally. | 别激动 |
[1:28:38] | We’re gonna roll with this problem, okay? | 我们来想办法 |
[1:28:41] | What are you so calm about? | 你怎么这么冷静? |
[1:28:42] | What do you mean, “roll with this problem”? | 什么意思: 想办法 |
[1:28:44] | Don’t take it emotionally? | 别激动? |
[1:28:46] | You ask me, you haven’t gotten emotional enough over this man! | 难道还没达到激动标准 |
[1:28:49] | -I disagree. -Somebody get Bob Sugar on the phone. | – 我不同意 – 巴布·休葛曾跟我们联络 |
[1:28:55] | You wanna leave me? | 你们要退出? |
[1:28:57] | A lot of agents say a lot of shit. So what do you stand for? | 人人有一套说词 你怎么说? |
[1:29:01] | -You wanna leave me? -What do you stand for? | – 你们想退出? – 你怎么说服我们! |
[1:29:03] | How about a little piece of integrity in this world… | 诚实怎么样… |
[1:29:06] | so full of greed and lack of honor that I don’t know what to tell my son… | 贪婪 虚伪的世界真令人失望… |
[1:29:10] | except, Here, have a look at a guy who isn’t yelling, ‘Show me the money!’ | 只有这个人不是想着怎么赚钱 |
[1:29:14] | You know he’s broke? | 知道他破产了吗? |
[1:29:16] | He is broke and working for you for free. | 他破产了却免费为你们工作 |
[1:29:21] | Broke. | 破产了 |
[1:29:25] | I’m sorry. I’m just not as good at the insults as she is. | 抱歉 我没她那么会侮辱人 |
[1:29:28] | No, that was pretty good. | 不 达到目的了 |
[1:29:30] | No shit. | 真的 |
[1:29:33] | Let me show you something. | 我拿样东西给你们看 |
[1:29:39] | Here. | 这个 |
[1:29:40] | Rod, read this. | 罗德 你看看 |
[1:29:44] | I just think that… | 我只是想… |
[1:29:45] | Jerry, I think it’s important. | 杰瑞 这个很重要 |
[1:29:48] | That came from your heart and you shouldn’t deny it. | 我很感激 谢谢你 |
[1:29:51] | You should be proud of that, and I still think they should read it. | 杰瑞 你该引以为荣 |
[1:29:55] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做? |
[1:29:57] | You tell me to eat lima beans, I’ll eat lima beans. | 你要我怎么做我就怎么做 |
[1:30:01] | You tell me this is the best we can get, this is all we can get… | 真的只能得到这价码 |
[1:30:04] | -All we can get? -Please, I’m talking with my agent. | – 就这个价码? – 玛西 我在跟经纪人讲话 |
[1:30:08] | Listen, this is what you’re gonna do. | 听我说 你该做的是 |
[1:30:11] | You’re gonna reject that shitty contract… | 推掉那个烂合约… |
[1:30:14] | and play out your existing shitty contract and be a free agent next year. | 履行完旧的烂合约 明年你就自由了 |
[1:30:18] | Come on. Hey. | 别这样 |
[1:30:20] | Baby, this is us. You and me. | 事关我俩 你和我 |
[1:30:23] | We determine our worth. | 我们来决定价码 |
[1:30:26] | Baby, you are a strong, proud… | 宝贝 你是强壮… |
[1:30:28] | surviving, splendid black man. | 有尊严 打不倒的人 |
[1:30:37] | You are the shit. | 说得对 |
[1:30:47] | If you get injured, you get zero. | 若受伤就完了 |
[1:30:49] | -Won’t happen. I’m strong in mind. -That’s right. | – 不会 我意志坚强 – 没错 |
[1:30:55] | It’s a risk. | 太冒险了 |
[1:30:57] | You bet on me like I bet on you. | 我们下相同的赌注 |
[1:31:06] | You know? | 懂吗? |
[1:31:08] | My man! You know? | 朋友 懂吗? |
[1:31:11] | You know? | 宝贝 |
[1:31:13] | You know? Baby? | 宝贝 懂吗? |
[1:31:17] | -Ah, you so crazy. -I love you, baby. | – 你真疯狂 – 我爱你 |
[1:31:22] | Let me kiss that head. | 让我亲亲你 |
[1:31:33] | I’m gonna take that job in San Diego. | 我去圣地牙哥工作 |
[1:31:35] | -Don’t even talk about that yet. -You can’t afford me. | – 先别提那些 – 你请不起我 |
[1:31:38] | -I’ll find something. -No, you can’t afford me, Jerry. | – 我想办法 – 你付不起薪支 |
[1:31:42] | I’ll find something fast for Tidwell. | 我会去想办法 |
[1:31:44] | -I refuse to be a drain. -We’ll stay afloat. | – 我不想榨干你 – 不会被榨干 |
[1:31:48] | We will stay afloat. | 我们会有办法 |
[1:31:51] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[1:31:53] | -Get on the camel! -You’ve been on my ass all day. | – 罗德 坐到骆驼上 – 你整天都在支使我 |
[1:31:55] | I told you to put the camera low, shoot me up from the bottom. | 我说不用坐骆驼 – 站这里拍也一样 |
[1:31:58] | -Make me look more powerful. -Get him on the camel! | – 我知道 – 叫他坐骆驼上 |
[1:32:00] | -I’m gonna get him on the camel. -You don’t need a camel. You have me! | – 我会的 – 不需要骆驼 拍我就好了 |
[1:32:03] | -It’s Kammell Chevrolet. -You see that? That’s how I feel. | – 这车叫骆驼雪芙兰 – 就是这种感觉 |
[1:32:07] | Do you hear him? He’s feeling my pain. | 他跟我一样痛苦 |
[1:32:09] | -Get on the camel! -Enough. I’m pulling him from this. | – 给我上去 – 好了 不拍了 |
[1:32:12] | -Pulling him? -I’m not saying that. | – 不拍了? – 不 |
[1:32:14] | Get rid of the camel, and we can get busy with this. | 我只说不要骆驼 |
[1:32:16] | An athlete of your stature, this isn’t what I had in mind. | 运动员不需要拍这种广告 |
[1:32:19] | -You’re pulling him? -You’re right. Let’s bounce. | – 不拍? – 对 我们走 |
[1:32:22] | Pulling him? Then you shouldn’t have begged me to hire him! | 当初为什么求我? |
[1:32:27] | I know you needed that commission… | 我知道你需要那笔佣金… |
[1:32:29] | but we ain’t gonna bring Reebok to their knees with no regional Kammell ad. | 但这种广告起不了作用 |
[1:32:33] | Excuse me, darling. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[1:32:35] | Can I ask you a question that’s totally unrelated to your career? | 可以问你一件私事吗? |
[1:32:38] | What, we gonna be friends now? | 我们是朋友了? |
[1:32:41] | What do you know about dating a single mother? | 你觉得单亲妈妈怎么样? |
[1:32:43] | Plenty. I was raised by a single mother. | 我就是单亲妈妈养大的 |
[1:32:46] | Tell me, because I think, after this… | 告诉我因为… |
[1:32:48] | she’s gonna have to take that job in San Diego. | 她非去圣地牙哥工作了 |
[1:32:51] | First of all, single mothers don’t date. | 首先 单亲妈妈不约会 |
[1:32:54] | Watch it. Watch this thing. | 小心 |
[1:32:56] | They don’t date. They’ve been to the circus. | 不约会 她们都经历过 |
[1:32:59] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思? |
[1:33:01] | They’ve been to the puppet show, and they’ve seen the strings. | 那一套她们心理有数了 |
[1:33:04] | -Do you love her? -How do I know? | – 你爱她吗? – 我怎么知道? |
[1:33:07] | What do you mean, how do you know? You know when you know. | 什么? 你当然知道 |
[1:33:10] | I’m feeling a little… I don’t want her to go. | 我觉得…我不想让她走 |
[1:33:12] | -I’ve been hanging out at her place. -Wait, wait, no. | – 我常常去她家 – 等等 |
[1:33:15] | Right there, that’s bullshit. | 够了 别说这些屁话 |
[1:33:17] | You gotta be fair to her. | 你要好好待她 |
[1:33:19] | A single mother, man, that’s a sacred thing. | 单亲妈妈是很神圣的 |
[1:33:22] | You gotta have the talk. | 要好好跟她谈 |
[1:33:25] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[1:33:27] | If you don’t love her, you’ve got to tell her. | 你若不爱她必须告诉她 |
[1:33:33] | The kid’s amazing. | 她儿子真可爱 |
[1:33:36] | He… | 他… |
[1:33:39] | I feel you. I feel you, dog. | 我了解 |
[1:33:42] | But a real man would not shoplift the pootie from a single mother. | 但是不该占单亲妈妈的便宜 |
[1:33:48] | I didn’t shoplift the pootie. | 我没有占她的便宜 |
[1:33:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:33:58] | I shoplifted the pootie. | 我占了她便宜 |
[1:34:09] | You know… | 要知道… |
[1:34:11] | John Coltrane once said to Miles Davis… | 科诠曾经跟麦尔说… |
[1:34:15] | When you say good-bye to him, don’t make a big, dramatic thing out of it. | 道别时别太戏剧化 |
[1:34:17] | Just be cool. What’s meant to be will be. | 冷静点 顺其发展 |
[1:34:20] | You’ll still see each other. What about me? | 你们还会见面 我呢? |
[1:34:22] | I’m losing the only person that listens to me, and you only listen partially. | 我失去唯一听我话的 你只有部份听我的 |
[1:34:26] | No, quit making me laugh. Come on. | 别逗我了 快说该怎么做 |
[1:34:29] | You’re doing the right thing. You need to start your life. | 你做得很对 你开始新生活 |
[1:34:31] | He needs a warm body to cushion the fall. | 他去找暖被的 |
[1:34:33] | Check out exhibit “A” on the front lawn. Look at that. | 你看外面那两个男人 |
[1:34:38] | I’m almost sympathetic to the guy. | 他几乎激起我的同情心 |
[1:34:41] | -Good-bye. -Yeah, good-bye. | – 再见 – 真的 再见 |
[1:34:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:34:56] | Listen, you’re gonna like it in San Diego, Ray. | 你会喜欢圣地牙哥的 雷 |
[1:35:04] | It’s gonna be great there because… | 那里会很棒因为… |
[1:35:06] | you’ll make a lot of friends. | 你会交很多朋友 |
[1:35:09] | I’m gonna see you this weekend, you know? | 周末我会去看你 |
[1:35:11] | Go ahead and go. | 你走吧 |
[1:35:19] | Go ahead and go. | 你走吧 |
[1:35:32] | Are you sure you’re okay to drive this? | 你开这种车没问题? |
[1:35:34] | This rig? No problem. | 这种车? 没问题 |
[1:35:36] | I’ll see you this weekend. | 周末见了 |
[1:35:38] | Get in the car. Get in the car, Dorothy. | 上车 陶乐茜 上车 |
[1:35:42] | I’ll see you in a couple of days, yeah. | 过几天就能再见面 |
[1:35:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:35:48] | I love you too, you know? | 我也爱你 |
[1:35:51] | -What? -Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 |
[1:35:54] | -I’ll see you soon. -Okay. | – 再见了 – 好 |
[1:35:56] | Look… | 如果… |
[1:35:59] | if this weekend should turn into next month… | 若这周末变成下个月… |
[1:36:02] | and next month should turn into whatever… | 下个月又不知拖到何时… |
[1:36:04] | don’t make a joke of your life. | 别忘了自己的信念 |
[1:36:06] | Go back and read what you wrote. You’re better than the rest of’em. | 看看你的文章 你比他们强 |
[1:36:11] | You’re better than the Bob Sugars. | 你比巴布·休葛强 |
[1:36:15] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了 |
[1:36:33] | Wait. Wait a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[1:36:35] | No, no. Oh, God. | 不天啊 |
[1:36:39] | I know a way we can save on medical and rent. | 我想到一个省钱的方法 |
[1:36:42] | No, don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[1:36:44] | What if we stayed together? | 若我们住在一起? |
[1:36:47] | What if we got married? | 若我们结婚? |
[1:36:49] | If I said that, would you stay? | 我求婚你会留下吗? |
[1:36:51] | No. Don’t do that. | 不别那么做 |
[1:36:53] | Don’t say that unless… | 别说 除非… |
[1:36:55] | Well, say it if you want to. | 这是真心话 |
[1:37:03] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗? |
[1:37:11] | What are you thinkin’? | 你说怎么样? |
[1:37:47] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[1:37:51] | Do you, Jerry Maguire, take this woman… | 杰瑞·马奎尔 你愿意… |
[1:37:53] | to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 娶她为妻吗? |
[1:37:56] | No, not yet. | 不 还没到 |
[1:37:57] | -And do you, Dorothy Boyd… -Not now. | – 你 陶乐茜·波伊 – 不是现在 |
[1:37:59] | Take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 愿意嫁他为夫吗? |
[1:38:04] | Almost. | 快到了 |
[1:38:06] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[1:38:08] | -Okay, sweetheart. -Oh, yeah. | – 甜心 好了 – 好 |
[1:38:18] | ~ Mother, mother ~ | ~ 妈妈妈妈 ~ |
[1:38:21] | ~ There’s too many of you crying ~ | ~ 那么多妈妈在哭 ~ |
[1:38:28] | ~ Brother, brother, brother ~ | ~ 兄弟兄弟 兄弟 ~ |
[1:38:31] | ~ Far too many of you dying ~ | ~ 那么多兄弟死了 ~ |
[1:38:36] | ~ you know we’ve got to find a way ~ | ~ 我们必须想个办法 ~ |
[1:38:40] | ~ To bring some loving here today ~ | ~ 找一些爱回来 ~ |
[1:38:49] | I should go. | 我要走了 |
[1:38:54] | Come on, brother! Come on and talk to me, brother! | 老兄 来跟我说话 |
[1:38:58] | ~ ‘Cause you can see ~ | ~ 因为你可以知道 ~ |
[1:39:11] | We did it. | 我们结婚了 |
[1:39:14] | We sure did. | 没错 |
[1:39:36] | You fuck this up, I’ll kill you. | 要是你搞砸了 我会宰了你 |
[1:39:45] | I’m glad we had this talk. | 很高兴跟你谈话 |
[1:39:49] | Oh, look at them. | 看他们 |
[1:39:53] | She is so beautiful. | 她好漂亮啊 |
[1:40:09] | figure you two will have lots of kids. | 祝两位儿孙满堂 |
[1:40:13] | I do not believe they have this on tape. | 没想到连这个也录了 |
[1:40:17] | That’s my bro. | 这是我兄弟 |
[1:40:22] | See, now, I’m gonna release this to ESPN. | 我要把这卷带子送去播出 |
[1:40:28] | You think I’m joking. | 你以为我开玩笑? |
[1:40:30] | It’s all right. I know where you live. | 没关系 我知道你住哪里 |
[1:40:36] | You didn’t have the talk, did you? | 你没跟她谈 对吗? |
[1:40:45] | Well, this definitely was another way to go. | 这是另一个解决方法 |
[1:40:50] | Hey, Dorothy, come here. | 陶乐茜 过来 |
[1:40:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. And Mrs. Maguire! | 各位 马圭尔夫妇 |
[1:40:57] | We’re gonna have a great season! | 我们将有个好球季 |
[1:40:58] | We’re gonna have a great season! | 我们将有个好球季 |
[1:41:09] | Hey, Scotty. Tidwell, 4 for 36. | 史考特 看他的球技 |
[1:41:16] | -He’s having a good game… -You bet he is. | – 罗德踢得不错… – 当然 |
[1:41:18] | -So far. -You’re gonna miss him next year. | – 到目前为止 – 明年就签不到他了 |
[1:41:21] | Loser. | 失败者 |
[1:41:23] | Everyone’s been kind to me, and I’ve been fortunate enough to slip right in. | 大家都很好让我很快能适应 |
[1:41:27] | I’ve got a great team behind me, and I’m loving it. I’m loving life. | 我加入了很棒的球队 我喜欢这球队与生活 |
[1:41:38] | That’s my mo-fo! | 那是我的鸟 |
[1:41:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:41:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:41:45] | Why don’t you be the first man in your family not to use that word? | 何不做家中不讲脏话的人? |
[1:41:49] | And then we’ll let you live. Now go kiss Daddy, quick. | 这样才有好日子过 快去吻爸爸 |
[1:41:56] | Come on, now. | 加油 |
[1:41:58] | Come on, Rod! | 罗德 加油 |
[1:42:03] | I saw you limping a little bit after the first quarter. | 你开场时表现不佳 |
[1:42:06] | -What happened? -Yeah, I dropped my… | – 为什么? – 我掉了… |
[1:42:11] | I sprained my ankle on the ice out there. It was cold. | 让他们疲于奔命 |
[1:42:13] | It was kind of slick. Twisted my ankle. | 让他们疲于奔命 |
[1:42:15] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:42:17] | That went well. Anybody else here worth talking to? | 差不多了 还要访问谁吗? |
[1:42:22] | All right. Let’s get out of here. | 没有了 我们走 |
[1:42:25] | -How’s your head? -Bubblicious. | – 你还好吗? – 头好痛 |
[1:42:28] | -Can you sign this? -How are you? | – 签个名好吗? – 你好 |
[1:42:32] | -How are you doing, man? -Hanging in there. | – 你好吗? – 还过得去 |
[1:42:34] | -Good game. -Tough one out there. | – 打得很好 – 不错啊 |
[1:42:38] | -Quarterback sucks, man. -Thanks, man. | – 四分卫烂透了 – 谢了 |
[1:42:41] | Gonna get me killed. He was throwing high and across the middle. | 差点害死我 球丢得又高又落中点 |
[1:42:45] | I’m worried. I’m worried the only reason why… | 杰瑞 我很担心… |
[1:42:48] | I’m getting my brains blown loose is ’cause you weren’t asshole enough… | 我担心头摔坏 都怪你… |
[1:42:50] | to get me my ten million three fucking months ago. | 3个月前没帮我弄到千万合约 |
[1:42:53] | Shit. | 拜托 |
[1:42:56] | You take care of yourself out on that field, you hear? | 球场上要小心点 |
[1:42:59] | -You’re my entire client roster. -Don’t I know this. | – 你是我唯一的客户 – 难道我不知道 |
[1:43:03] | Now go home to your wife. | 回去找你老婆 |
[1:43:05] | -What’s that supposed to mean? -What are you doing here? | – 什么意思? – 你来干嘛? |
[1:43:08] | You could’ve told me this shit over the phone. | 电话联络就行了 |
[1:43:10] | How about dedication for an answer? How about personal attention? | 可能我想尽心尽力关心你呀? |
[1:43:13] | You don’t want to go home, do you? | 你不想回家 对吗? |
[1:43:15] | -What are you saying? -I’m just trying to talk to you. | – 你说什么? – 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[1:43:19] | How’s your marriage? | 你的婚姻如何? |
[1:43:21] | You know, the husband and wife thing? How is that? | 夫妻间的感情好吗? |
[1:43:32] | Not everyone has what you have. | 并非每个人都能像你一样 |
[1:43:34] | Then why did you get married? | 你为什么结婚? |
[1:43:37] | -I’m just asking as a friend. -You want an answer? | – 以朋友的立场问 – 你想知道答案? |
[1:43:41] | Loyalty. | 忠心 |
[1:43:44] | She was loyal. | 她很忠心 |
[1:43:50] | I mean, you know, everything… | 我是说… |
[1:43:53] | grew from there. | 忠心最重要 |
[1:43:55] | It just… | 凡事… |
[1:43:58] | grew from there. | 以忠心为基础 |
[1:44:01] | That’s an answer. | 那算答案? |
[1:44:03] | That’s the answer. | 就是答案 |
[1:44:05] | It’s not sexy. | 真不刺激 |
[1:44:07] | Shit. That’s an answer. | 那就是答案 |
[1:44:10] | Tell him what he’s won, Bob! | 告诉他赢得了什么 |
[1:44:12] | A beautiful marriage! | 美好的婚姻 |
[1:44:15] | Shit! | 天啊 |
[1:44:19] | I’m happy to entertain you, as always, Rod. | 很高兴能取悦你 一如往常 |
[1:44:25] | I have a question for you, Rod. | 我想问你个问题 |
[1:44:28] | -Are we really friends? -Why not? | – 我们真的是朋友? – 当然 |
[1:44:30] | Because friends can tell each other anything… | 因为朋友无话不说… |
[1:44:33] | if we have our “friends hats” on, right? | 我们是朋友 是吧 |
[1:44:35] | -Yeah, I think so. -All right. | – 是啊 – 好 |
[1:44:38] | I’ll tell you why you don’t have your $10 million yet. | 告诉你为何没签到一千万约 |
[1:44:41] | Right now, you are a paycheck player. | 现在你是个领薪的球员 |
[1:44:44] | You play with your head, not your heart. | 你踢球用脑不用心 |
[1:44:46] | In your personal life, heart. | 私人生活你用心 |
[1:44:49] | But when you get on the field, it’s all about what you didn’t get… | 上球场你只想到谁亏待你… |
[1:44:52] | who’s to blame, who under-threw the pass… | 该怪谁 谁没传好球… |
[1:44:55] | who’s got the contract you don’t, who’s not giving you your love. | 谁的合约比你好 谁对不起你 |
[1:44:58] | You know what? That is not what inspires people. | 知道吗? 那无法鼓舞人 |
[1:45:02] | That is not what inspires people. | 无法激励人 |
[1:45:05] | Just shut up. Play the game. Play it from your heart. | 闭上嘴 专心踢球 |
[1:45:08] | And you know what? I will show you the kwan. | 我会为你找到”宽” |
[1:45:11] | And that’s the truth, man. That’s the truth. Can you handle it? | 那就是实话 你受得了吗? |
[1:45:15] | It’s just a question between friends. You know? | 由此可证我们是不是朋友 懂吗? |
[1:45:21] | And when they call you shrimp, I’m the one who defends you! | 他们叫你矮子 是我替你辩护 |
[1:45:25] | -I don’t want to be friends no more. -Fine. | – 不跟你做朋友了! – 随便 |
[1:45:27] | And quit using that word “kwan.” That’s my word! | 别用”宽”那个字 那是我的字 |
[1:45:31] | -I’ll see you in L.A. -No heart. | – 洛杉矶见了 – 不用心 |
[1:45:33] | No heart? | 不用心? |
[1:45:35] | I’m all heart, motherfucker! | 我全心全力! 浑蛋! |
[1:46:16] | How many concussions has he had? | 他脑震荡几次了? |
[1:46:17] | I don’t get no respect. This is bullshit. | 一点都不尊重我 狗屎 |
[1:46:20] | You know what I’m saying? I’m making miracles happen. | 我创造奇迹 |
[1:46:41] | You guys, I go to see this so-called black film the other day. | 我那天去看所谓的黑人电影 |
[1:46:45] | Honey, no more salt for you. | 别加那么多盐 |
[1:46:48] | The biggest game of the season’s coming up. | 大赛快到了 |
[1:46:50] | I don’t want you dehydrated for Monday Night Football. | 我不想见你脱水 |
[1:46:54] | Anyway, 20 minutes of coming attractions. | 总之 二十分钟的预告片 |
[1:46:58] | All black films, all violent. | 都是黑人主演 都是暴力片 |
[1:47:00] | I’m talking about brothers shooting brothers. | 黑人枪杀黑人 |
[1:47:03] | I hate you going to the movies alone without me. | 看电影怎么不找我? |
[1:47:06] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:47:08] | -My Pisces queen. -Oh, baby. | – 双鱼座皇后 – 宝贝 |
[1:47:13] | I hate seeing movies without you. | 我讨厌自己去看电影 |
[1:47:18] | I won’t do it anymore, okay? | 不会再这样了 好吗? |
[1:47:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:47:26] | Another one. Chi-Chi-Bear. | 再亲一个 |
[1:47:36] | -Now? -Oh, baby, baby now! Baby now! | – 现在? – 宝宝 快走 |
[1:47:39] | -Baby? -Ray, it’s time to go! | – 宝宝? – 雷 该走了 |
[1:47:42] | -Baby. Come on. -You got them? | – 宝宝 来吧 – 孩子带来了? |
[1:47:44] | Hey, you take Visa? Take it! | 收信用卡吗? |
[1:47:49] | What were you thinking tonight… | 你觉得今晚怎么样… |
[1:47:51] | watching them go through the entire human emotional experience? | 目睹他们经历温馨的过程? |
[1:47:56] | I was thinking, “I hope he doesn’t get injured.” | 我希望他上场别受伤 |
[1:48:02] | I felt responsible. | 我觉得有责任 |
[1:48:05] | Sometimes I can’t tell at all what’s going on in that head of yours. | 有时真搞不懂你在想什么 |
[1:48:15] | And I really don’t know your noises yet. | 也不懂你发这声音的意思 |
[1:48:20] | Well, when you wonder, ask me. | 若不懂 你可以问我 |
[1:48:22] | Okay, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[1:48:27] | I thought I just did. | 我刚才不是问了? |
[1:48:34] | -Why do you love me? -Why do you love me? | – 你为什么爱我? – 你为什么爱我? |
[1:48:38] | Can I come in and watch TV? | 我能进来看电视吗? |
[1:48:40] | -In a minute. -Just for a few minutes. | – 等一下 – 只能看一下 |
[1:49:03] | Hang in there. He’s not going anywhere. | 忍耐 他就是这样子 |
[1:49:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:49:07] | Could we talk about something else? | 我们能谈些别的吗? |
[1:49:10] | I don’t think so. I’m incapable of small talk. | 不行 我不喜欢闲言闲语 |
[1:49:14] | But that’s why you love me, right? | 你喜欢我这点 对吗? |
[1:49:30] | I want you to know I’m about personal attention. | 我致上关怀问候 |
[1:49:32] | This is my life. I’m available to you 24 hours a day. | 工作是我生命 24小时候教 |
[1:49:36] | I’m in my office. Call me anytime. | 我在办公室可随时联络 |
[1:49:38] | I’ll be in Phoenix tomorrow for Monday Night Football. | 我明天去凤凰城 为了周一夜足球赛 |
[1:49:40] | I can be in Indiana by 11:30 Tuesday morning. | 我会去印第安纳州 周二上午 |
[1:49:44] | Just give me 20 minutes. | 只要20分钟 |
[1:49:47] | I’m not asking for an answer now. | 不需要立即答覆 |
[1:49:49] | Why don’t you… I’ll call you tomorrow. | 要不…明天再给我回话 |
[1:49:51] | Just enjoy the rest of your day. Tell Douglas I said hello, would you? | 祝愉快并代向道格问好 |
[1:49:54] | All right. Thank you. Same to you, Marilee. Bye-bye. | 好 谢谢 也祝你 梅瑞丽 再见 |
[1:50:01] | Indiana, Tuesday. I’ll be there. | 印第安纳州 星期二 我会去的 |
[1:50:09] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[1:50:13] | What? | 什么? |
[1:50:14] | It’s not fair to you, this whole thing. | 对你不公平 这整件事情 |
[1:50:21] | Here. | 过来 |
[1:50:24] | Tell me. Let me help. | 说给我听 让我帮你 |
[1:50:27] | I took advantage of you. | 我占你的便宜 |
[1:50:29] | The worst of it is that I’m not alone. I did this with a kid. | 更糟糕的是我跟儿子联手 |
[1:50:34] | I was just on some wild ride… | 我只是太感情用事… |
[1:50:38] | where I thought that I was in love enough…for both of us. | 以为我是因为爱而做选择 |
[1:50:45] | I pretended that proposal by the car was real… | 我假装你是为了爱而求婚… |
[1:50:48] | and it might’ve just been a hypothetical. | 我太不切实际了 |
[1:50:54] | I did this… | 都是我造成的… |
[1:50:56] | and at least I can do something about it now. | 我想做一些补救 |
[1:51:00] | I’m not a guy who runs. | 我不会逃避责任 |
[1:51:04] | I stick. | 我维持现况 |
[1:51:08] | Well, I don’t need you to stick. | 我不要你守着不放 |
[1:51:11] | -What do you want? -I don’t know. | – 你想怎么做? – 我不知道 |
[1:51:13] | -My soul or something? -Why not? I deserve that. | – 你想要我的灵魂? – 又如何? 我应得的 |
[1:51:18] | What if I’m not built that way? | 若我生性如此呢? |
[1:51:22] | -I think we made a mistake. -No, listen. What if it’s true? | – 这桩婚姻是场错误 – 不 若我真的是 |
[1:51:29] | Great at friendship, bad at intimacy. | 适合当朋友 不适合做丈夫 |
[1:51:32] | I mean, come on, it’s the theme of my bachelor film, for God’s sake. | 那是我单身汉派对的主题 |
[1:51:36] | I know. I watched it. | 我知道 我看到了 |
[1:51:39] | I sort of know it by heart. | 记得很清楚 |
[1:51:45] | I don’t like to give up. | 我不想放弃 |
[1:51:47] | Please, Jerry. | 拜托杰瑞 |
[1:51:50] | My need to make the best of things and your need to be responsible. | 我想补救而你也有责任 |
[1:51:55] | If one of us doesn’t say something about it now… | 若现在不说 十年后… |
[1:51:57] | we could lose ten years being polite. | 我们将相敬如”冰” |
[1:52:04] | Let’s just call this next road trip what it really is… | 将这个阶段当作是… |
[1:52:10] | a nice, long break. | 喘息的空间 |
[1:52:20] | What about Ray? | 雷怎么办? |
[1:52:26] | Well, you’ll be friends. | 你们会是朋友 |
[1:52:30] | -Friends? -Friends. | – 朋友? – 对 朋友 |
[1:52:36] | Of course you’ll be friends. | 当然是朋友 |
[1:52:38] | I’ll take him to the zoo. | 我会带他去动物园 |
[1:52:45] | So this break is a breakup. | 所谓喘息就是分手 |
[1:52:48] | Come on, Jerry. You know this isn’t easy for me. | 别这样 你知道我不好受 |
[1:52:53] | On the surface everything looks fine. | 表面上一切无恙 |
[1:52:57] | I’ve got this great guy… | 我嫁给这么棒的人… |
[1:53:01] | and he loves my kid… | 他爱我的孩子… |
[1:53:06] | and he sure does like me a lot. | 他也挺喜欢我 |
[1:53:16] | And I can’t live like that. | 我无法这样下去 |
[1:53:22] | It’s not how I’m built. | 我不是这样的人 |
[1:53:57] | If this is empty… | 若这里是空的… |
[1:53:59] | this doesn’t matter. | 这里也无所谓了 |
[1:54:23] | It was just a mission statement. | 只是一篇工作感言 |
[1:54:42] | Put your arms out. Let’s see. | 把手伸开 |
[1:54:44] | All right. Let’s see what you’ve got here. | 看看是什么 |
[1:54:59] | Hey, Rod, buddy, dude. | 罗德 好久不见 |
[1:55:01] | I was wondering where you were. How’s it going? | 我到处找你 你好吗? |
[1:55:03] | Get out of here. Go. | 走开 |
[1:55:07] | -Where’s your agent? -I don’t know. | – 你的经纪人呢? – 我不知道 |
[1:55:11] | I know this is uncool to do this now, but you belong with the big boys. | 你该加入更好的队 |
[1:55:15] | You belong with the big money. You’re fucking Rod Tidwell. | 赚更多的钱 |
[1:55:18] | Get away from my guy. | 滚开 离我客户远一点 |
[1:55:20] | -Hey, Jerry, I was just hailing you. -Just go. Flee. | – 杰瑞 正谈到你 – 走开 滚! |
[1:55:25] | This is a nice moment for you. | 难得的美好时光 |
[1:55:28] | I’m gonna let you have it. | 让你开心片刻吧 |
[1:55:32] | Give me a call, Rod. Say hi to Marcee for me. | 跟我联络 代我向玛西问好 |
[1:55:42] | -Thanks for coming. -I missed you. | – 谢谢你赶来 – 我想念你 |
[1:55:48] | What can I say? | 怎么办呢? |
[1:55:50] | You’re all I’ve got. | 你是我唯一的客户 |
[1:55:54] | Hello again, everyone. Frank Gifford with Al Michaels and Dan Dierdorf. | 欢迎再度观赏 |
[1:55:57] | Welcome to Tempe, Arizona’s Sun Devil Stadium where the story tonight is the Arizona Cardinals. | 在亚历桑那州转播的这场球赛 |
[1:56:02] | They are still alive for a play-off spot. | 今晚亚历桑那队表现十分出色 |
[1:56:04] | The reason the Cardinals are alive is the outstanding play… | 最主要的原因就是 |
[1:56:07] | the surprising play of Rod Tidwell. | 表现杰出得惊人的罗德·廷威 |
[1:56:09] | -We’ll talk about that too. -That’s my daddy! | – 这个我们也会谈 – 我爸爸! |
[1:56:11] | Meanwhile, the Dallas Cowboys continue to roll. | 德州队依旧保持领先 |
[1:56:13] | They know they’re in the play-offs… | 这场赛将决定出… |
[1:56:15] | and going in looking for a second consecutive Super Bowl. | 晋级超级杯的球队 |
[1:56:18] | Who could’ve believed this? Here’s the deal. | 依目前情况看 |
[1:56:20] | If Arizona wins tonight and next week… | 若亚历桑那队连赢了这两场球… |
[1:56:22] | amazingly the Cardinals will make the play-offs… | 将打破21年来… |
[1:56:25] | for the first time in 21 years. | 从未晋级的纪录 |
[1:56:28] | Better not mess up for Monday Night Football. | 最好别在这一刻搞砸了 |
[1:56:32] | What’d I say? | 我没说错吧? |
[1:56:34] | Everybody knows he gets nervous for nationally televised games. | 大家都知道转播赛令他紧张 |
[1:56:37] | The Cowboys continue their Super Bowl mission on Monday Night Football a Christmas edition. | 稍后继续德州队超级杯之路 |
[1:56:49] | -Hey, Shannon. -Hi, Jerry. Good game. | – 雪娜 – 杰瑞 他很出色 |
[1:56:51] | Yeah. Hey, great column this morning. | 你的专栏很棒 |
[1:56:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:57:00] | Fuck you, punk! | 去你的 |
[1:57:09] | Boy, guys, it’s a real bruiser out there tonight. | 两队都非常蛮暴 |
[1:57:12] | Frank, the Cardinals just refuse to go quietly into the desert night | 亚历桑那队一点都不示弱 |
[1:57:16] | as their seemingly interminable season winds down. | 表现势在必得的企图心 |
[1:57:19] | Come on, guys. I’m trying to be a little poetic here. | 我只想说些优美词句 |
[1:57:21] | Wax on, Al. Wax on. | 很好 再修饰啊 |
[1:57:25] | Oh, a tough hit on Rod Tidwell. Nothing poetic about that. | 罗德·廷威被撞了一记 这可用不上优美词句 |
[1:57:29] | I would’ve taken it for the touchdown all the way, baby. | 是我早触地得分了 |
[1:57:32] | That’s his sixth catch of the night. Split to the right. | 他今晚接的第六球 往右场跑 |
[1:57:35] | Swenson looks that way, hits him… | 接住球了… |
[1:57:37] | and it’s enough for a first down at the 19-yard line. | 成功的将球推进19码处 |
[1:57:40] | Another savage hit across the middle on Rod Tidwell. | 又一记猛烈撞击罗德·廷威 |
[1:57:44] | He took some shot, didn’t he? | 他还真耐撞 |
[1:57:46] | They are working Tidwell, aren’t they? | 德州队全力封锁罗德·廷威 |
[1:57:47] | -Hey, what does Daddy always say? -Nice job by Swenson. | – 爸爸怎么说的? – 干的好 |
[1:57:50] | -“It looks worse than it really is.” -That’s right. | – 事情没有想像中糟 – 对 |
[1:57:54] | He ain’t gonna have nothing left for next season. He’ll kill himself! | 伤成这样休想再踢球了 |
[1:57:57] | -Can you be quiet? -What’d I say? | – 安静 – 我没说错吧? |
[1:57:59] | Less than two minutes to play. Dallas leading by three. | 离终场还剩两分钟 德州队领先3分 |
[1:58:02] | Second down and one now at the Dallas 11-yard line. | 德州队11码处准备进攻 |
[1:58:07] | Swenson back to pass. | 后传球 |
[1:58:09] | A blitz! And down he goes! He’s sacked for a six-yard loss. | 遭夹击! 被撞倒地 他失了六码球 |
[1:58:13] | Good move coming with the blitz, getting after Swenson. | 很好的攻势策略 |
[1:58:16] | Swenson’s limping back. He had too many men in that pattern. | 史汪森跛着脚走 |
[1:58:19] | They just did not have enough to pick up the blitz. | 队员分散没人支援四分卫 |
[1:58:22] | -Listen up. Listen up. -Shut up! | – 听好! – 闭嘴 |
[1:58:24] | Ninety razor, X out, on one. Ready? | 90剃刀喊1即攻 预备? |
[1:58:27] | Break! | 加油! |
[1:58:28] | Okay, here we go. Here we go. | 上场了 加油 |
[1:58:31] | He had a chance to get rid of it, but he had to tuck it away. | 刚才球能快点传出就好了 |
[1:58:34] | From second and one, they’ve now gone to third and seven. | 从2区前1码退到后7码 |
[1:58:37] | In the waning moments of this game, Dallas 17, Arizona 14. | 在输赢的关键时刻 德州17分亚历桑那14分 |
[1:58:43] | -Tidwell in motion… -Come on, Cards! | – 廷威左右游移… – 加油 |
[1:58:45] | Moving back to his left now. | 移回左场 |
[1:58:47] | Play fake. Swenson protected well, lofts one to the end zone! | 做假动作 史汪森守住球 将球传出 |
[1:58:52] | -Yes! -Touchdown Cardinals! | – 好 – 触地得分! |
[1:58:54] | What a great effort! Did you see him go up on that ball? | 精彩! 你看他接球的样子? |
[1:58:57] | He held on to the football. He’s still down on the ground. | 整个人抱住球 他还躺在地上 |
[1:59:00] | But Rod Tidwell, upside-down, hits the ground hard… | 罗德·廷威 摔得很重… |
[1:59:04] | and manages to maintain control of the football. | 仍紧抓着球不放 |
[1:59:05] | Oh, yeah, he’s hurt too. Oh, yeah. | 他受伤了 没错 |
[1:59:08] | He’s not getting up. | 他还没站起来 |
[1:59:10] | Boy, look at the faces of these Cardinal players now… | 看队员脸上惊愕的表情… |
[1:59:13] | -as elation turns into concern… -Oh, my God. Get up, baby. | – 为受伤队员担忧… – 宝贝 快起来 |
[1:59:15] | -For their fallen teammate. -Cardinal trainer goes to the field… | – 为受伤队员担忧 – 教练赶到场中查看… |
[1:59:19] | -as Tidwell makes his ninth catch… -Oh, my God. | – 罗德·廷威接住了九球… – 我的天 |
[1:59:21] | And gives Arizona the lead. | 亚历桑那队目前领先 |
[1:59:31] | Can you hear me? Blink, baby. | 听得见吗? 眨眨眼 |
[1:59:34] | Come on, blink! | 眨眨眼 |
[1:59:42] | -We’ll come back to… -Why are they going to a commercial? | – 我们稍后… – 为什么播广告? |
[1:59:45] | Tell me what’s wrong with my husband. | 罗德怎么了? |
[1:59:47] | See, I told you he was too small for the NFL. | 我就说罗德不会成功 |
[1:59:49] | -Shut up! -I just got a commitment to the truth. | – 闭嘴! – 我是说实话! |
[1:59:52] | I’m not putting him down. I’m keeping it real. | 没有批评他 实话实说而已 |
[1:59:54] | Tee Pee, shut up! Can’t you be loyal to your brother that loves you? | 提比 闭嘴! 能不能对你哥哥忠心一点? |
[1:59:58] | Get the hell outta my house. Get out of my house! | 你给我滚出去! 滚出去! |
[2:00:01] | -Get out of my house, Tee Pee! -Hello? | – 滚出去 – 喂? |
[2:00:03] | Hold on. It’s Jerry Maguire. | 稍候 是杰瑞·马奎尔 |
[2:00:06] | Punk! | 浑球! |
[2:00:10] | Oh, my God, Jerry, I am freaking out. | 天啊! 我快吓死了 |
[2:00:13] | Marcee, he’s unconscious. | 玛西 他失去知觉了 |
[2:00:16] | No, I know. Just stay calm. Keep the phone lines open. | 我知道 保持冷静 保持电话畅通 |
[2:00:19] | I will call you back. There’s good doctors on the field. | 我再通知你 现场有很好的医生 |
[2:00:22] | Just stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[2:00:24] | No, you have to tell me something. I cannot stay calm. I am freaking here. | 不你得告诉我 我没办法冷静 我吓坏了 |
[2:00:28] | Please. You gotta stay calm. Your family needs you to stay calm. | 你必需冷静 家人需要你冷静 |
[2:00:32] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[2:00:34] | But my whole life is this family… | 但他是我的一切… |
[2:00:37] | and it does not work without him! | 我不能没有他 |
[2:00:39] | And right now, as we look at it from another angle… | 由另个角度再看一次… |
[2:00:42] | all eyes here at Sun Devil Stadium… | 这是球赛现场实况转播… |
[2:00:44] | Jerry, I am so sorry. | 杰瑞 我很抱歉 |
[2:00:47] | Everything that I said about your job. | 抱歉曾经对你出言不逊 |
[2:00:49] | Just do whatever you can to get Rod to me, please. | 请尽力帮罗德 求求你 |
[2:00:53] | Just do whatever you can. | 尽力救他 |
[2:00:56] | Please, Jerry. | 杰瑞 求求你 |
[2:00:58] | I’ll tell you, at a time like this… | 这一刻… |
[2:01:00] | you just hope that his family is not watching this. | 希望他家人没在看电视 |
[2:01:04] | Check his neck. It could be his neck. It could be his back. | 检查一下 可能是颈或背受伤 |
[2:01:11] | Blink, baby! Come on, wake up! | 眨眨眼快啊! 醒来 |
[2:01:17] | We love you, Rod! | 罗德 我们爱你 |
[2:01:29] | Rod, can you hear me? | 罗德你听得见吗? |
[2:01:31] | Can you hear me? | 听得见吗? |
[2:01:33] | Do you know where you are, Rod? | 你知道身在何处? |
[2:01:36] | You can see the trainer still trying to revive Rod Tidwell. | 教练仍试图唤醒他 |
[2:01:39] | You’d love to see some movement. | 希望能让他苏醒 |
[2:01:42] | Let’s get him off the field. Get the gurney. | 把他带离球场 拿担架来抬 |
[2:01:46] | Get the gurney. Let’s get him off the field now. | 拿担架来抬 快! |
[2:01:48] | No, wait, wait, wait. | 不等一下 |
[2:01:50] | Just let me enjoy this for a minute. | 让我享受这片刻 |
[2:01:53] | You’re looking for any type of movement out of Rod Tidwell. | 期盼罗德·廷威苏醒的人 |
[2:01:57] | -Is that his head coming up I see? -He’s gonna try to get up. | – 他的头抬起来了 – 他正试着站起来 |
[2:02:02] | And he is getting up! | 他站起来了! |
[2:02:12] | Oh, my God! Look at him. Mommy, he’s okay! | 天啊! 他没事 |
[2:02:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[2:02:19] | -Help me. -Everybody’s standing in the stadium. | – 救我 – 看台上的观众都起立欢呼 |
[2:02:22] | He’s up on his feet, and the crowd loves it. | 他站起来了! |
[2:02:54] | Here’s a guy who most of the season has been very truculent with the media has been standoffish. | 媒体不看好的冷门球员大翻身 |
[2:03:14] | Rod, we’re happy for you, buddy. | 罗德 我们为你高兴 |
[2:03:17] | He’s gonna get a flag on this, but who cares? | 他会因此罚球 但谁在乎 |
[2:03:20] | “罗德赚大钱” | |
[2:03:31] | You know! | 没错! |
[2:03:34] | You know! | 没错! |
[2:03:35] | -Congratulations, Jerry. -Thank you. Hell of a game. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 真精彩 |
[2:03:40] | -Congratulations. -Thanks. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[2:03:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[2:03:50] | 一大笔钱 | |
[2:03:52] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[2:04:00] | It’s Tidwell! | 廷威来了 |
[2:04:09] | Hey, Tidwell, can you believe you’re in the play-offs? | 廷威 你相信自己成功了吗 |
[2:04:15] | Where’s Jerry? | 杰瑞呢? |
[2:04:22] | Over here, Rod! | 这边 |
[2:04:37] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[2:04:39] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[2:04:43] | Why don’t we have that kind of relationship? | 我们怎么没这种关系? |
[2:04:54] | Is that your porty or mine? | 你的还是我的? |
[2:05:04] | No, no, no. He’s right here. He’s right here. It’s Marcee. | 不 他就在旁边 是玛西 |
[2:05:07] | She couldn’t get through on your phone. | 你的电话打不通 |
[2:05:12] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[2:05:14] | I love you! I love you so much! | 我爱你 我好爱你! |
[2:05:21] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[2:05:28] | I love you, Tyson. | 泰森 我爱你 |
[2:05:30] | I love you, baby. How’s the baby? How’s Kaydee? | 宝贝 我爱你 宝宝好吗? 凯蒂好吗? |
[2:05:35] | Oh, I love you so much. | 我好爱你们 |
[2:05:39] | No, I’m okay. You know there ain’t nothing gonna happen to me. | 不 我没事 我好得很 |
[2:05:51] | I think the problem is… | 我想问题是… |
[2:05:53] | Alice, you were saying earlier, something about the biorhythms or… | 艾丽丝 你曾说过生物节奏… |
[2:05:58] | I was saying that the neural pathways are set… | 我是说神经管路有特定模式… |
[2:06:01] | and that’s why it’s hard for people to change. | 所以个性 行为很难改变 |
[2:06:03] | That’s why behavior doesn’t change very often. | 所以行为很难改变 |
[2:06:08] | -Rochelle, what’s wrong? -I’m sorry. | – 怎么了? – 抱歉 |
[2:06:10] | These stupid holidays are making me feel more divorced. | 圣诞让我感到更孤单 |
[2:06:14] | -You know? -Absolutely. | – 能体会吗? – 当然 |
[2:06:16] | I mean, with the songs and the constant chocolate-eating… | 圣诞乐声不断 巧克力吃不停… |
[2:06:35] | You know what? I have a confession to make. | 我想向大家告解 |
[2:06:39] | I’ve listened to you all tell a thousand sob stories… | 我听你们说了无数伤心的故事… |
[2:06:43] | and, well, I’ve been very judgmental. | 我常常不以为然 |
[2:06:46] | Maybe you’re all correct. Men are the enemy. | 也许你们说得没错 男人是敌人 |
[2:06:50] | -Thank you. -No, they’re not the enemy. | – 谢谢 – 不 男人不是敌人 |
[2:06:53] | But I still love the enemy. | 但是我还是爱敌人 |
[2:06:58] | Well, there you go contradicting yourself. | 那你得说服你自己了 |
[2:07:00] | -She doesn’t even make sense. -Come on. It’s Christmas. | – 她互相矛盾了 – 拜托 现在是圣诞节 |
[2:07:03] | I mean, I’ve had it up to here! | 我受够了 |
[2:07:06] | The men I know are the enemy. | 我认识的男人都是敌人 |
[2:07:09] | I’m not gonna say the entire group of… | 我不是说所有人… |
[2:07:15] | I’m looking for my wife. | 我在找我太太 |
[2:07:31] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[2:07:42] | If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen. | 既然在这里开始 就在这里谈 |
[2:07:48] | I’m not letting you get rid of me. How about that? | 我不让你甩掉我 你说怎么样? |
[2:07:58] | This used to be my specialty. I was good in the living room. | 我最擅长说服别人 |
[2:08:01] | They’d send me in there, I’d do it alone. | 单枪匹马 |
[2:08:05] | And now, I just… | 现在我却… |
[2:08:21] | But tonight… | 但今晚… |
[2:08:23] | our little project, our company… | 我们的小公司… |
[2:08:26] | had a very big night a very, very big night. | 有很大收获 非常非常大的收获 |
[2:08:36] | But it wasn’t complete. | 但是不完美 |
[2:08:40] | It wasn’t nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete… | 根本算不上接近完美… |
[2:08:46] | because I couldn’t share it with you. | 因为我不能与你分享 |
[2:08:51] | I couldn’t hear your voice… | 我听不到你的声音… |
[2:08:55] | or laugh about it with you. | 或与你一起欢笑 |
[2:09:00] | I miss my… | 我想念… |
[2:09:02] | I miss my wife. | 我想念我太太 |
[2:09:19] | We live in a cynical world… | 我们活在愤世嫉俗的世界… |
[2:09:21] | a cynical world… | 愤世嫉俗… |
[2:09:25] | and we work in a business of tough competitors. | 生意的竞争对手都很强悍 |
[2:09:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:09:42] | You… | 你… |
[2:09:45] | complete me. | 让我完美 |
[2:09:48] | -I’m not just… -Shut up. | – 我… – 闭嘴 |
[2:09:51] | Just shut up. | 别说了 |
[2:09:53] | You had me at “hello.” | 你一进门就征服我了 |
[2:09:57] | You had me at “hello.” | 你一进门就征服了我 |
[2:10:12] | This is the best talking group I’ve ever been in. | 这是我参加过最棒的谈话会 |
[2:10:15] | Your father leaves home on Christmas Eve… | 你父亲圣诞节离开家… |
[2:10:17] | leaves your family all alone; | 丢下你们一家人 |
[2:10:20] | had a mother who had to sweep out the steps at a prison… | 你母亲在监狱做苦工… |
[2:10:22] | just to earn enough money for tuition for you. | 替你们赚学费 |
[2:10:24] | Your brother loses a leg in a tragic bass fishing accident. | 你哥哥断了腿因为钓鱼意外 |
[2:10:28] | There’s been a horrific list of things that have happened to you in your life. | 这一生你经历不少不幸的事 |
[2:10:32] | I’m not gonna cry, Roy. | 我才不会哭 |
[2:10:35] | We have some good news for you. This has just been handed to me. | 事实上有好消息要告诉你 刚刚才到的 |
[2:10:38] | A memo. It’s signed. It’s a contract guarantee. | 备忘录注明是份合约 |
[2:10:42] | “Arizona Cardinals, four years… | 亚历桑那队保证签4年… |
[2:10:44] | $11.2 million.” | 1千120万元 |
[2:10:47] | You’re gonna get to play in Arizona, where it all started. | 你将继续待在亚历桑那队 |
[2:10:49] | Finish up your career in Arizona. What do you think of that? | 你认为如何? |
[2:10:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[2:11:11] | I love everybody! | 我爱大家 |
[2:11:14] | I love my wife! | 我爱我太太 |
[2:11:17] | -Baby, I love you. -I love my kids… | – 宝贝 我爱你 – 我爱我的孩子… |
[2:11:19] | Tyson, my baby, my new baby Kaydee. | 泰森 小宝宝凯蒂 |
[2:11:21] | My older brother who’s got one leg, but he’s still doing it… | 我哥哥虽断了腿仍在奋斗… |
[2:11:25] | and my younger brother Tee Pee. | 我弟弟堤比 |
[2:11:27] | You’re militant, but I ain’t mad at you. I got nothing but love for you! | 爱耍嘴皮但我不生你的气 |
[2:11:31] | I love my teammates. | 我爱我的队员 |
[2:11:33] | -I’m leaving somebody out here, Roy. -We only have a half-hour show. | – 我忘了谁? – 节目只有30分钟 |
[2:11:36] | I wanna send some beautiful love out to my offensive line. | 我要感谢我们球队的进攻球员 |
[2:11:39] | These are fierce, beautiful… | 他们真是勇不可挡… |
[2:11:40] | -Nice to see you. Congratulations. -Thank you. | – 高兴见到你 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[2:11:43] | -Good for you. -Thank you. How are you, Lee? | – 你好 – 你好 |
[2:11:45] | Hey, Jerry, how you doing? Remember Troy from the Super Bowl party? | 杰瑞 你好 记得超级杯的特洛伊艾克曼吗? |
[2:11:48] | -I sure do. We met in ’93. -Hi, Jerry. Good to see you. | – 1993年遇过 – 对 |
[2:11:51] | -I enjoyed your memo. -Thank you. Thank you. | – 备忘录写得很好 – 谢谢 |
[2:11:54] | You’re a little slow, but you come around! | 虽然慢但还不赖 |
[2:11:56] | -Okay, we’re almost out of time… -Wait, wait, wait. | – 节目快结束了… – 等一下 |
[2:11:59] | I’m forgetting somebody. | 我忘了一个人 |
[2:12:02] | Jerry Maguire, my agent. | 杰瑞·马奎尔我的经纪人 |
[2:12:10] | You are my ambassador of kwan, man. | 你带我进入美好”宽”境界 |
[2:12:15] | Rod, thank you so much. Congratulations. | 罗德 谢谢你 恭喜 |
[2:12:17] | Congratulations. We’ll be right back. | 恭喜 广告后立刻回来 |
[2:12:23] | -How did you like the zoo, buddy? -Swing. | – 你喜欢动物园吗? – 荡 |
[2:12:25] | It was great! | 好棒喔! |
[2:12:27] | One, two, three, swing! | 一 二 三 荡! |
[2:12:33] | Hey, kid, throw the ball! Come on! | 小子 球丢过来 |
[2:12:37] | Come on, throw the ball! | 快丢过来 |
[2:12:45] | -Good throw, man! -Nice throw! | – 好球 – 丢得好 |
[2:12:50] | Did you see? | 你看到了? |
[2:12:52] | Oh, no. Let’s go. | 不我们走 |
[2:12:55] | -What? What? -Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 |
[2:12:58] | I’m not saying we’re gonna throw him in the major leagues tomorrow. | 又不是明天就要他加入职棒 |
[2:13:00] | But if he’s got natural talent and a pure joy for the game… | 但如果他很有天份又爱打球… |
[2:13:03] | you’re lucky you know me, because I know the right people… | 那你真是太幸运了 因为我认识… |
[2:13:05] | that will help develop his talent. | 能够激发他潜能的人 |
[2:13:21] | Hey, I don’t have all the answers. | 我并不是什么都懂 |
[2:13:24] | In life, to be honest, I’ve failed as much as I’ve succeeded. | 说实话 在生活中 我输赢不相上下 |
[2:13:30] | But I love my wife, I love my life… | 但是我爱我的太太 我爱我的生活… |
[2:13:34] | and I wish you my kind of success. | 我祝福你们跟我一样的成功 |