英文名称:Jason Bourne
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[01:00] | I remember everything. | 我全都记得 |
[01:05] | Captain Webb. Good morning. | 韦伯上尉 早上好 |
[01:09] | Has everything been explained to you? | 有人给你解释过一切了吗 |
[01:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[01:15] | When we are finished with you, you will no longer be David Webb. | 等结束以后 你就不再是大卫·韦伯了 |
[01:20] | I’ll be whoever you need me to be, sir. | 你想让我变成谁都行 长官 |
[01:23] | You knew exactly what it meant for you if you chose to stay. | 你完全清楚 选择留下意味着什么 |
[01:30] | You can’t outrun what you did, Jason. | 你不能逃避你做过的事 杰森 |
[01:33] | You made yourself into who you are. | 是你造就了你自己 |
[01:37] | Eventually you’re gonna have to face the fact. | 最终你必须面对现实 |
[01:41] | You volunteered. | 你是自愿的 |
[02:29] | 萨曼塔斯 希腊 希腊-阿尔巴尼亚边境 | |
[04:25] | Christian Dassault made a reservation. | 克里斯蒂安·迪索特 约好的 |
[05:08] | 中央情报局 兰利 弗吉尼亚州 | |
[05:12] | 对中情局失去信心 参议院情报委员会调查中情局 | |
[05:30] | 阿勒颇 叙利亚 | |
[05:37] | Heather Lee. | 希瑟·李 |
[05:38] | Ma’am, we have a device issued to a stay-behind team | 长官 有一台1993年分配给俄罗斯 |
[05:42] | in Novosibirsk, Russia, in 1993. | 新西伯利亚待命队伍的机器 |
[05:43] | Marked on our inventory as destroyed. | 库存清单上的状态为已损坏 |
[05:46] | It’s knocking on our front door. | 它正在对我们进行正面攻击 |
[05:58] | 秘密行动 复制到USB设备 | |
[06:16] | What’s the status? | 什么情况 |
[06:17] | Whoever it is, is just sitting there idle. | 那个人什么也没干 |
[06:23] | There’s no outbound traffic, nothing. | 没有外出流量 什么都没干 |
[06:27] | Move. | 让开 |
[06:35] | They’ve found a back door. | 他们找到了一处后门 |
[06:37] | We need the reverse shell. I’m gonna locate the source. | 我们需要远程命令环境 我去定位来源 |
[06:40] | I’m working on it. | 我来弄 |
[06:41] | Okay, people, we have a major breach of our classified mainframe. | 各位 我们的保密主机受到重大入侵 |
[06:44] | Drop everything you’re doing, get on it right now! | 放下手头的一切 都去忙这件事 |
[06:49] | 韦伯·理查德 分析师 | |
[07:05] | 踏脚石行动 韦伯 大卫 | |
[07:13] | Ma’am, I’m sending you the shell. | 长官 我这就把命令环境发给你 |
[07:15] | Got it. | 收到 |
[07:16] | – Need it right now? – Yeah. | – 现在就要 – 对 |
[07:18] | – Getting IP. – Where’s that traceroute? | – 查找IP地址 – 路由跟踪呢 |
[07:20] | Unknown user. Monitoring. | 不明用户 正在监视 |
[07:22] | 雷克雅未克 IP追踪终端 | |
[07:23] | Reykjavik. | 雷克雅未克 |
[07:27] | SecOps hacking camp. | 秘密行动黑客大本营 |
[07:28] | Kill the power to the building. | 切断那栋楼的电源 |
[07:30] | Get into that power grid now. | 马上进入那里的电网系统 |
[07:31] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[07:33] | 启动植入程序 远程病毒程序激活 | |
[07:44] | – I’ve got the power to the building. – Stand by. | – 我控制了那栋楼的电力 – 待命 |
[07:47] | – Ten seconds. – Let’s get on top of this. | – 十秒 – 我们首先解决这件事 |
[07:52] | – Shut it down. – Copy that. Shutting it down. | – 切断电力 – 收到 切断电力 |
[08:34] | Dewey. | 杜威 |
[08:36] | We’ve just been hacked. | 我们被黑了 |
[08:38] | How badly? | 有多严重 |
[08:39] | Could be worse than Snowden. | 可能比斯诺登事件更严重 |
[08:42] | Is there any attribution? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[08:43] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在调查 |
[08:44] | Lee says it must be someone with a deep knowledge of our systems. | 李说肯定是非常了解我们系统的人 |
[08:47] | This could affect Deep Dream, and Iron Hand. | 可能会影响到 深梦和铁手行动 |
[08:51] | I want a briefing in my conference room in one hour. | 一小时后在会议室给我报告 |
[09:00] | 深梦公司 硅谷 加利福尼亚州 | |
[09:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:08] | – Did you get confirmation? – Yeah, there was a hack. | – 确认了吗?- 是的 确实有入侵 |
[09:11] | So are we exposed? | 我们暴露了吗 |
[09:13] | We don’t know yet. We’re checking. | 还不清楚 我们还在查 |
[09:15] | I want you to call Dewey. Set up a meet in DC. | 给杜威打电话 安排在华盛顿见一次面 |
[09:17] | Aaron, we got a lot at stake here, | 亚伦 现在是关键时刻 |
[09:18] | – maybe we shouldn’t rock the boat. – Just do it. | – 我们不该再找麻烦了 – 去照做吧 |
[09:23] | Hey, George. We ready for the launch? | 乔治 准备好发布了吗 |
[09:26] | 情报库 杜布纳48k 序列号 KO35M9214 | |
[10:32] | Heather, you know the Director of National Intelligence? | 希瑟 你认识国家情报局局长吧 |
[10:35] | Heather Lee, Cyber Ops, sir. | 希瑟·李 网络部 长官 |
[10:38] | Have you got a name for us? | 知道是谁吗 |
[10:39] | The hacker was a former Agency operative. | 黑客是前中情局特工 |
[10:43] | Believed to be working with Christian Dassault, | 可能与 克里斯蒂安·迪索特合作 |
[10:45] | and previously linked to Jason Bourne. | 曾与杰森·伯恩有关联 |
[10:49] | Bourne? | 伯恩 |
[10:51] | – Jesus Christ. – What did they get? | – 天啊 – 他们拿到了什么 |
[10:53] | Black-ops files. | 秘密行动文件 |
[10:55] | From Treadstone all the way to Iron Hand. | 从踏脚石行动到铁手行动 |
[10:58] | Iron Hand? | 铁手行动 |
[11:00] | But that’s not even operational yet, for Christ’s sakes. | 但它还未实施呢 天啊 |
[11:03] | Where is Nicky Parsons right now? | 尼基·帕森斯 现在在哪儿? |
[11:06] | On the move. | 在路上 |
[11:08] | She left Reykjavik, traveling through Bucharest to Athens. | 她离开了雷克雅未克 经布加勒斯特到雅典 |
[11:12] | Feels like a meet to me. | 我觉得她是要去见什么人 |
[11:15] | Well, how are you going to handle it? | 你们准备怎么处理 |
[11:19] | We cut the head off this thing. | 彻底解决此事 |
[11:26] | Sir, I’d like to be point on this operation. | 长官 我想指挥这次行动 |
[11:33] | You’re not indoctrinated for this material. | 你没受过这方面的训练 |
[11:35] | I’m already into it. | 我已经参与进来了 |
[11:37] | I embedded malware into Parsons’ download. | 我在帕森斯下载的文档中 植入了病毒软件 |
[11:39] | When those files are opened, I can trace them. | 一旦有人打开这些文件 我就能跟踪到 |
[11:43] | Let me in. | 让我加入吧 |
[11:46] | I’ll deliver Parsons, the files, | 我会把帕森斯和文件交给你们的 |
[11:48] | and, if he’s out there, I’ll give you Bourne, too. | 如果伯恩出现 我也会抓到他 |
[11:59] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[12:07] | I appreciate your enthusiasm, | 我欣赏你的热情 |
[12:09] | but do not push your personal agenda to the DNI again. | 但不要把你的个人计划 强推给国家情报局局长 |
[12:14] | Understood. | 明白 |
[12:16] | All right. I think you can help me. | 好了 你应该能帮上忙 |
[12:19] | I’m going to give you full operational control on this, | 本次行动 我让你全权指挥 |
[12:22] | and I will make sure you have access to | 保证你能调用 |
[12:24] | any relevant teams and resources. | 相关人员和资源 |
[12:26] | And I want to know every move you make. | 你每一步行动都要向我报告 |
[12:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:32] | Thank you very much, sir. | 非常感谢 长官 |
[13:01] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:02] | I need your help, now. | 我现在需要你帮忙 |
[13:05] | I’m not finished here. | 我这边还没完事呢 |
[13:07] | Jason Bourne is in play. | 杰森·伯恩出现了 |
[13:11] | – Where? – Athens. | – 在哪儿 – 雅典 |
[13:13] | Close your account in Rome. | 快把罗马的事解决掉 |
[13:16] | Understood. | 明白 |
[14:26] | 护照 美利坚合众国 | |
[14:34] | 伯恩 杰森 | |
[16:31] | Lee got a hit from a CCTV feed. | 李通过视频监控查到了线索 |
[16:32] | Parsons boarded a bus a half-hour ago, headed west across Athens. | 半小时前 帕森斯坐上一辆开往雅典西部的公交车 |
[16:35] | I got two local teams en route. | 两个小组已经在路上了 |
[16:37] | – Any sign of Bourne? – Not so far. | – 找到伯恩了吗 – 还没 |
[16:39] | He’s involved in this somehow. I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 他跟这件事有关 |
[16:44] | Upload all Athens data and feeds, | 上传雅典所有的视频信号 |
[16:47] | and activate real-time processing. | 激活实时处理程序 |
[16:48] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[16:52] | Where are we? | 进展如何 |
[16:54] | Parsons’ bus has just arrived at Syntagma Square. | 帕森斯坐的公交车 刚到宪法广场 |
[16:57] | There’s a demonstration | 希腊议会前面 |
[16:58] | in front of the Greek parliament building. | 有游行示威活动 |
[17:00] | I think she’ll use it as cover. | 我认为 她是想用游行作掩护 |
[17:01] | Deploy Alpha and Bravo to the square. | 派AB两组去广场 |
[17:04] | Recon for Parsons in the crowd outside parliament, | 在议会外面的人群中 |
[17:07] | and any possible rendezvous points. | 以及任何可能的汇合点 寻找帕森斯 |
[17:09] | Copy that, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[17:10] | Sir, the Asset has landed. | 长官 特工已到位 |
[17:45] | Alpha Team arriving now. | A组到达 |
[17:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:18] | I have the Alpha Team feeds. | 有A组的视频信号了 |
[18:20] | Pull them up. | 投到大屏幕上 |
[18:46] | Athens police are reporting | 雅典警方报告称 |
[18:47] | tactical teams moving on the demonstrators. | 战术特警正朝游行人群前进 |
[18:49] | Isolate all social-media posts from the square. | 把从广场收发的社交网络信息挑出来 |
[18:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[19:21] | Rewind Alpha One’s feed. | 回放A1号视频 |
[19:22] | – Yes, ma’am. – Twenty seconds. | – 是 长官 – 二十秒 |
[19:25] | All right, Bravo Two, Four, moving in. | 好 B2 B4 正在进入 |
[19:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:42] | I hacked the Agency. | 我黑进了中情局 |
[19:44] | For Christian Dassault. | 为了克里斯蒂安·迪索特 |
[19:46] | I got all the black-ops files. | 我拿到了所有的秘密行动文件 |
[19:47] | We’re putting them online. | 我们要在网上公开它们 |
[19:49] | We need to move. | 我们得走了 |
[19:54] | Stop. | 停 |
[19:57] | Two seconds forward. | 往前2秒 |
[19:58] | Blonde hair. | 金发 |
[20:02] | Enhance. | 画质增强 |
[20:09] | Find her. | 找到她了 |
[20:14] | Nicky Parsons sighted in Syntagma Square. | 在宪法广场发现 尼基·帕森斯 |
[20:16] | Redirect south on Stadiou. | 重定向至斯塔迪奥街南 |
[20:17] | I told you, Christian Dassault is going to get you killed. | 我说过 克里斯蒂安·迪索特会害死你的 |
[20:20] | We don’t have a choice, Jason. | 我们别无选择 杰森 |
[20:22] | It’s started again. A new program. | 一个新的计划 又开始了 |
[20:24] | Iron Hand. It’s even worse than before. | 铁手行动 比以往的更糟糕 |
[20:26] | What’s that got to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[20:28] | Because it matters. It matters. | 因为它重要 真的重要 |
[20:30] | Not to me, it doesn’t. | 对我来说 不重要 |
[20:32] | All that matters is staying alive. | 唯一重要的是活着 |
[20:34] | You get off the grid, survive. | 销声匿迹 活下来 |
[20:36] | I don’t believe that and neither do you. | 我不信 你也不信 |
[20:38] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[20:40] | Look at what you’re doing. | 看看你在干什么 |
[20:42] | You can’t live like this for much longer. | 你不能再这样下去了 |
[20:47] | Jason, I came here because I found something. | 杰森 我来是因为我发现了些东西 |
[20:50] | I found your father’s name in the Treadstone files. | 我在踏脚石行动的文件中 发现了你父亲的名字 |
[20:53] | He was an analyst. | 他是个分析师 |
[20:55] | He wasn’t in Operations. He wasn’t near any of that stuff. | 他没参与行动 他离行动远得很 |
[20:57] | I’m telling you what I saw. | 我告诉你 我看见了什么 |
[20:59] | It looked like he was involved directly. | 看起来他直接参与了行动 |
[21:02] | And there’s more. | 不止如此 |
[21:03] | More about you. | 关于你 还不止如此 |
[21:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:06] | Before you joined the program, they were watching you. | 早在你加入行动之前 他们就在监视你 |
[21:09] | Watching me? | 监视我 |
[21:12] | You’ve tortured yourself for a long time now, Jason. | 你折磨自己太久了 杰森 |
[21:15] | You torture yourself for what you’ve done. | 你为自己的行为而折磨自己 |
[21:18] | But you don’t know the truth about what they did to you. | 但你不知道 他们对你那么做的真相 |
[21:21] | You need to read those files. | 你得看看那些文件 |
[21:28] | Move. They tracked you. | 快走 他们追踪了你 |
[21:34] | Alpha One has eyes on two targets. One female, one male. | A1看见两个目标 一男一女 |
[21:37] | Identify the male. | 确认男性的身份 |
[21:39] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[21:40] | Alpha One, we need an ID on the male target. | A1 我们要确认男性目标的身份 |
[21:42] | We’ve got to get out of here | 趁警察还没封锁这一区域 |
[21:44] | before the police cut off this part of the city. | 我们得离开这里 |
[21:52] | Head north. | 往北走 |
[21:54] | Meet me at the statue of Athena. | 在雅典娜神像那儿汇合 |
[21:56] | I’ll take them with me. | 我来对付他们 |
[22:04] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[22:07] | Now. | 快走 |
[22:14] | Stay with Bourne. | 跟紧伯恩 |
[22:16] | Clear to engage the target. | 可以交手 |
[22:18] | Copy. | 明白 |
[22:19] | Alpha Team, stay with the male. You are clear to engage. | A组跟紧那名男子 可以交手 |
[22:46] | Come on. | 走 |
[23:23] | Sir, Alpha Team comms are down. | 长官 A组失联了 |
[23:26] | We’ve lost him, sir. He’s taken them out. | 我们跟丢了 他把他们干掉了 |
[23:29] | Find Parsons. He’ll come back to get her. | 找到帕森斯 他会回去找她的 |
[23:32] | Sir, rioting is spreading. | 长官 暴乱在蔓延 |
[23:33] | The Greek government is declaring a state of emergency. | 希腊政府宣布进入紧急状态 |
[23:40] | Bravo Team, we are retargeting Parsons. | B组 重新锁定帕森斯 |
[24:38] | We got her. | 找到她了 |
[24:42] | Split the team, put her in a box. | 分头行动 包围她 |
[26:06] | A suspect matching Bourne’s description | 一名符合伯恩特征的疑犯 |
[26:08] | has stolen a police motorcycle. | 偷了警方的摩托车 |
[26:10] | He’s coming for Parsons. | 他去找帕森斯了 |
[26:11] | Where the hell is the Asset? | 特工怎么还没到 |
[26:13] | Two minutes out, sir. | 还有两分钟 长官 |
[26:47] | Parsons is at the statue of Athena. | 帕森斯在雅典娜神像附近 |
[26:49] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[27:13] | Bravo Team is down. | B组失联 |
[27:15] | Sir, the Asset is arriving on scene. | 长官 特工马上到达 |
[27:17] | – Pull up the dash cam. – Copy. | – 把行车记录仪的画面调出来 – 明白 |
[27:19] | Give me the feed and direct comms to the Asset. | 给我视频信号 我要能直接和特工联系 |
[27:28] | Engaging targets. | 接近目标 |
[27:46] | I’m accessing Athens police tactical data. | 我在访问雅典警方的战术数据 |
[27:49] | I need eyes overhead. | 我需要空中视角 |
[27:51] | Bring up the satellite suite. | 调用卫星 |
[27:52] | Sir, I’m showing a Misty and a KH-12 satellite available. | 长官 有一颗米斯蒂和KH-12卫星可用 |
[27:55] | – Light up the 12. – Yes, sir. | – 用KH-12 – 遵命 |
[28:10] | Satellite video feed is online. | 卫星视频信号上线 |
[28:15] | Police have blocked the road to the north. | 警方封锁了往北走的路 |
[28:17] | The target will be forced to turn left. | 目标会被迫左转 |
[28:32] | Another barricade in 200 meters. | 两百米后有另一处路障 |
[28:34] | Target turning left again. | 目标再次左转 |
[28:48] | Bourne’s heading for the alley. | 伯恩会前往小巷 |
[28:50] | Left at the top of the hill. | 山顶左边 |
[29:25] | Stairway. | 有楼梯 |
[29:26] | Up the hill. Heading east. | 上山 往东走 |
[29:27] | Give me a strike point | 给我一处攻击点 |
[29:29] | He’s found a way out. | 他找到出路了 |
[29:30] | Two hundred meters to your left. | 你左边两百米 |
[29:32] | 19 Solomou. Get to the roof. | 索勒姆街19号 上屋顶 |
[29:35] | Target should pass within your line of sight. | 目标会在你视线内经过 |
[29:37] | 19 Solomou. Copy. | 索勒姆街19号 明白 |
[29:47] | Focus the satellites on these coordinates. | 卫星锁定这些坐标 |
[29:49] | And give me a lock on the motorcycle when it gets there. | 摩托车出现时 即刻锁定 |
[29:51] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[30:19] | I’ve got the targets. They’re approaching Omonia from Fidiou. | 我看到目标了 他们走蛇街到和谐广场 |
[30:22] | Look west. | 往西边看 |
[30:24] | The long boulevard. | 长街 |
[30:26] | Coming at you in 55 seconds. | 目标将在55秒后到达你的位置 |
[30:28] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[30:53] | The Asset is online. | 特工上线 |
[31:08] | Target”s with you in 15 seconds | 目标15秒后到达 |
[31:18] | Five seconds. | 5秒 |
[31:27] | Contact. | 到了 |
[31:28] | Stay low! | 趴下 |
[31:33] | Find a shot. | 找机会开枪 |
[31:38] | Hold on! | 抓好了 |
[31:56] | Targets are down. | 目标停止活动 |
[32:17] | Where’s Bourne? | 伯恩在哪儿 |
[32:18] | Ma’am, a police helicopter | 长官 警方直升机 |
[32:20] | spotted three bodies on the roof near the Asset. | 在楼顶特工旁边发现三具尸体 |
[32:22] | A tactical team’s on its way. | 战术特警马上就到 |
[32:32] | Nicky? | 尼基 |
[32:47] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[32:57] | Athens police have entered the building. | 雅典警方已进入大楼 |
[33:00] | Asset, you need to get out of there. | 特工 你得马上离开 |
[33:02] | Negative. | 不 |
[33:06] | We don’t even know if Bourne’s alive. | 我们还不知道伯恩的生死 |
[33:09] | You want to lose this guy? | 你想失去他吗 |
[33:16] | This is Director Dewey. | 我是杜威局长 |
[33:18] | You have 20 seconds. | 给你二十秒 |
[33:24] | Hold on, Nicky. | 坚持住 尼基 |
[33:27] | I’m going to get you to cover. | 我这就带你到安全的地方 |
[33:30] | No. | 不 |
[33:37] | No. | 不 |
[33:40] | No, don’t. | 不 |
[33:45] | I’m coming. | 我这就过去 |
[34:45] | – Get a location on Christian Dassault. – Yes, sir. | – 找出克里斯蒂安·迪索特 – 是 长官 |
[34:47] | If he was working with Nicky Parsons, | 如果他和尼基·帕森斯合作 |
[34:49] | he will lead us to Jason Bourne. | 就能带我们找到杰森·伯恩 |
[34:51] | And let me know if you get a hit on that malware. | 要是植入的病毒软件有线索 就告诉我 |
[34:54] | Sir, can I clarify one thing? | 长官 我想弄清楚一件事 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[34:58] | Does the Asset know Bourne? | 特工认识伯恩吗 |
[35:01] | Why would you ask me that? | 为什么这么问 |
[35:03] | His behavior on the rooftop. | 他在楼顶的行为 |
[35:06] | It suggested a connection. | 说明他们有联系 |
[35:09] | The last time Bourne came back, | 伯恩最后一次回来时 |
[35:11] | he exposed the Blackbriar program. | 揭发了黑烟斗行动 |
[35:13] | It compromised active operations. | 暴露了进行中的行动 |
[35:16] | The Asset was in Syria undercover. | 该特工当时在叙利亚卧底 |
[35:20] | He was captured, tortured, | 他被捕 受折磨 |
[35:22] | and it took two damn years to get him out. | 我们花了两年时间才救出他 |
[35:27] | So you think that’s why Bourne wants the files? | 所以你认为那是伯恩想要文件的原因 |
[35:29] | To go public again? | 他想再曝光一次 |
[35:30] | I have no idea why he came back. | 我不知道他为什么回来 |
[35:32] | But whatever he’s doing, he wants to destroy us. | 但他肯定想毁掉我们 |
[35:34] | We can’t let that happen. | 不能让这种事发生 |
[35:37] | So, you give me a call soon as you hear anything. | 你一有消息就给我打电话 |
[35:42] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:21] | 铁手 踏脚石 | |
[38:36] | And now, the founder and chairman of Deep Dream, | 现在 有请深梦的创始人和董事长 |
[38:39] | Aaron Kalloor. | 亚伦·卡鲁尔 |
[38:50] | You all know why we’re here. | 大家都知道 我为何而来 |
[38:52] | We’re gonna be unveiling a new platform. | 我们要推出一款新平台 |
[38:54] | We think it is a bold new step | 它是我们勇敢迈出的新一步 |
[38:55] | to allow us to serve our community better. | 能让我们更好地服务社会 |
[38:58] | We’re a community right now | 我们目前的社会 |
[38:59] | that is transcending national boundaries. | 超越了国家边界 |
[39:01] | And I think we’re 1.5 billion users. | 我们有十五亿用户 |
[39:12] | In a nutshell, as you know, we have an ecosystem | 简而言之 我们现在的生态系统 |
[39:15] | of hundreds of thousands of apps at this point. | 有成千上万个应用 |
[39:18] | And what this new platform will do | 新平台的功能 |
[39:20] | will be to integrate users’ data and preferences, | 就是整合用户的数据和偏好 |
[39:24] | and use that information | 利用这些信息 |
[39:26] | to enrich and tailor-make each unique user experience | 来丰富并量身定制每位用户的体验 |
[39:30] | in a way that is, frankly, unprecedented. | 这一方法前所未有 |
[39:32] | Um, now, I can see some journalists’ pens twitching, | 我看见 有些记者在奋笔疾书 |
[39:35] | – ready to ask about privacy. – Yeah. | – 准备提问隐私问题 – 对 |
[39:38] | This is a concern to many people, and so it should be. | 许多人都担心这一问题 理应如此 |
[39:40] | I mean, this is something that matters to us. | 因为隐私对我们来说真的太重要了 |
[39:42] | And let me just say, uh, | 我想说 |
[39:44] | I understand nobody wants to feel like they’re being watched. | 我理解没人想被监视 |
[39:47] | So let me just tell you, | 我可以这么说 |
[39:48] | when you come to Deep Dream, when you use our service, | 你来到深梦 选择了我们提供的服务 |
[39:51] | no one will be watching you. | 没人会监视你 |
[40:09] | – Mr. Kalloor. – Right this way, sir. | – 卡鲁尔先生 – 这边请 先生 |
[40:22] | Enjoy your meal. | 祝用餐愉快 |
[40:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:28] | I hear your stockholders were very happy with that new platform. | 听说股东对新平台很满意 |
[40:31] | And I heard you got hacked. | 听说你被入侵了 |
[40:35] | We’re dealing with it. | 我们正在处理 |
[40:36] | This changes everything. There’s too much risk. | 这影响很大 太冒险了 |
[40:40] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[40:41] | Aaron, | 亚伦 |
[40:44] | you are an extraordinarily gifted and perceptive young man. | 你极有天赋 洞察力也很强 |
[40:47] | When you agreed to help us, | 你答应帮我们的时候 |
[40:49] | it was because you understood the very grave threats that… | 是因为你知道有多大的威胁… |
[41:00] | Do you have any idea of the shit-storm I’ll have on my hands | 你知道 如果这一协议被公开 |
[41:03] | if this arrangement becomes public? | 我将面临什么吗 |
[41:06] | I already took a hit with Snowden, | 斯诺登事件 对我的打击已经够大了 |
[41:07] | and you want more? | 你还想再来一次 |
[41:09] | Our enemies have become much more sophisticated. | 我们的敌人变得更狡猾了 |
[41:12] | Gathering metadata is no longer adequate. | 只收集大数据已经不够了 |
[41:14] | We need a back door into your new platform, | 我们需要后门来进入你的平台 |
[41:16] | and a way past the encryptions. | 一条能绕开加密体系的捷径 |
[41:18] | And when that’s not enough, you’ll want something new. | 如果还不够 你还会提新的要求 |
[41:22] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你不明白 是不是 |
[41:25] | Privacy is freedom. | 隐私就是自由 |
[41:27] | Maybe that’s something you should think about defending. | 也许你该考虑保护它 |
[41:30] | You little prick, | 你个混蛋 |
[41:31] | you didn’t believe in privacy or freedom | 你的公司刚起步时 |
[41:32] | when we funded your startup, | 你可没想什么隐私和自由 |
[41:34] | turned you into a billionaire. | 是我们的资助 让你成为亿万富翁 |
[41:35] | I paid you back many, many, many times over. | 我已经还给你了 翻了很多倍 |
[41:38] | And I was never comfortable with any of this. | 我一直很不愿意 |
[41:40] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[41:43] | I’m done selling out our customers. | 我不想再出卖用户了 |
[41:45] | But you would sell out your country. | 可你却愿意出卖国家 |
[41:48] | The truth is, we wouldn’t be having this conversation | 说实话 要不是你感到有风险 |
[41:51] | if you didn’t feel personally at risk. | 也不会来跟我见面 |
[41:54] | You talk about a free Internet, | 你口口声声说什么自由的因特网 |
[41:55] | you tell yourself you’re saving the world, | 什么自己在拯救世界 |
[41:57] | but all you’re doing is making it a much more dangerous place. | 其实你只是让世界变得更危险 |
[42:00] | And you’re sure as hell making | 当然了 你也让保卫国家的工作 |
[42:02] | this country much more difficult to defend. | 越来越艰难了 |
[42:05] | And you’re sure as hell accountable for that, Aaron. | 这些当然都要算到你头上 亚伦 |
[42:11] | Accountable. | 都算到你头上 |
[42:38] | 阿尔伯特·赫奇医生 踏脚石计划 特工行为分析 | |
[42:45] | 杰森·伯恩 行为模式评估 | |
[42:50] | 伯恩离开计划时 遗忘了自己身份的关键信息 实际上 他失去了自己存在的理由 | |
[43:02] | 根据我的评估 伯恩在社会上永远无法安宁 总有一天会越界 | |
[44:34] | Bourne? | 伯恩 |
[44:35] | Everything on the table. | 所有东西都放到桌上 |
[44:54] | Open it. | 打开 |
[45:00] | Sure. | 好 |
[45:36] | Bourne has surfaced. In Berlin. | 伯恩露面了 在柏林 |
[45:39] | Get the Berlin team up. | 叫柏林的小组行动 |
[45:53] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[45:54] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[46:00] | She knew the risks. | 她知道有风险 |
[46:03] | I warned her. | 我警告过她 |
[46:05] | She made a choice. | 她自己做了选择 |
[46:07] | You exploited her. | 你利用了她 |
[46:27] | Berlin team is mobile. | 柏林的小组出发了 |
[46:29] | What do we have on the location? | 在什么位置 |
[46:30] | It’s an address linked to Christian Dassault. | 地址跟克里斯蒂安·迪索特有关 |
[46:32] | Anything on Bourne? | 伯恩呢 |
[46:33] | Nothing yet. I’m accessing CCTV now. | 没消息 我在连接视频监控 |
[46:38] | Sir, I’ve been thinking, maybe we’ve got this wrong. | 长官 我在想 我们是不是弄错了 |
[46:42] | What if he’s not coming for us? | 如果他不是冲着我们呢 |
[46:45] | What if it’s something else? | 如果是其他事呢 |
[46:49] | You don’t have any idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道他是什么人 |
[47:03] | We should work together, Bourne. | 我们应该合作 伯恩 |
[47:05] | You exposed the Blackbriar program. | 你暴露了黑烟斗项目 |
[47:09] | We’re both after the same thing, right? | 我们的目标一致 不是吗 |
[47:12] | We both want to take down | 我们都想扳倒 |
[47:13] | the corrupt institutions that control society. | 控制社会的腐败机构 |
[47:17] | I’m not on your side. | 我跟你不是一边的 |
[47:36] | CCTV feed is online. | 已连入视频监控系统 |
[47:42] | He’s on a computer. | 他在用电脑 |
[47:43] | We have to stop this. | 我们得阻止他 |
[47:46] | If he puts those files online, operations will be compromised | 如果文件到了网上 行动就暴露了 |
[47:49] | and people will die. | 会死人的 |
[47:50] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[47:56] | At least when you’re done, leave me the files. | 等你完事了 好歹把文件留给我 |
[48:00] | These programs have to be exposed. | 这些计划都要曝光 |
[48:03] | People have a right to know. | 人民有权知道 |
[48:10] | 踏脚石项目 应对全球针对美国威胁的提议 理查德·韦伯 | |
[48:22] | We need that computer. | 得连上他的电脑 |
[48:29] | There’s a phone in the room. | 屋里有部手机 |
[48:31] | I can use it to delete the files. | 我能通过手机删除文件 |
[48:42] | 招募协议 候选人须先接受观察 以判断是否适合计划 | |
[48:59] | – Got the phone. – Where’s that team? | – 连上手机了 – 行动小组呢 |
[49:01] | Five minutes out, sir. | 5分钟后到 长官 |
[49:02] | We’re running out of time. Get there. | 来不及了 快点 |
[49:09] | 韦伯加入军方三角洲特特种部队 被选中观察是否适合踏脚石项目 联络大卫·韦伯招募事宜 | |
[49:19] | 踏脚石监控报告 目标 大卫·韦伯 | |
[49:48] | Listen to me, David. | 听我说 大卫 |
[49:49] | I’ve done something. | 我做了件事 |
[49:52] | Something… | 这件事 |
[49:55] | that came at a cost. | 要付出代价 |
[49:58] | One day you’ll understand why. | 有一天你会明白的 |
[50:01] | I gotta get back to Washington. | 我得回华盛顿了 |
[50:05] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[50:59] | They’re fighting, sir. | 他们打起来了 长官 |
[51:12] | One more firewall. | 还有一道防火墙 |
[51:39] | Files deleted, sir. | 文件删除了 长官 |
[51:43] | Call in. | 打电话过去 |
[52:20] | Bourne, my name is Heather Lee. | 伯恩 我叫希瑟·李 |
[52:22] | I’m not in charge here. | 我不是负责人 |
[52:25] | I wasn’t here when you went missing. | 你失踪的时候我不在这 |
[52:28] | I can see you’re going through the old Treadstone files. | 我看到 你在查阅以前的踏脚石文件 |
[52:33] | Retracing your history. | 你在回溯你的过去 |
[52:36] | I know you’re looking for something. | 我知道你在寻找什么 |
[52:39] | Let me help you find it. | 让我来帮你 |
[52:47] | Give me that phone. | 把电话给我 |
[52:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[52:57] | Jason, this is Robert Dewey. Do you remember me? | 杰森 我是罗伯特·杜威 还记得我吗 |
[53:01] | Jason, your dad was a patriot. | 杰森 你爸爸是爱国者 |
[53:04] | He could see the threats that America was facing, | 他早就知道 美国面临威胁 |
[53:07] | and, like you, he chose to serve his country | 像你一样 他出于巨大的使命感 |
[53:10] | out of a profound sense of duty. | 选择了为国效命 |
[53:14] | He would not want to see you harm the Agency. | 他不会希望你破坏中情局的 |
[53:17] | You have to stop this. | 你得住手了 |
[53:19] | And you have to stop it now. | 现在就得住手 |
[53:26] | Sir, our ETA is… | 长官 预计还有… |
[53:51] | He’s on the move. Be ready. | 他在移动了 准备好 |
[54:08] | Take point! | 就位 |
[54:09] | On me! | 跟着我 |
[54:10] | The elevator. | 电梯 |
[54:59] | We lost him, sir. | 我们跟丢了 长官 |
[55:18] | Malcolm Smith, contract only, based out of London. | 马尔科姆·史密斯 承包商 常驻伦敦 |
[55:20] | Ran all of Treadstone’s surveillance in the late ’90s, | 90年代招募伯恩的时候 踏脚石的监视 |
[55:22] | when Bourne was recruited. | 都是他负责的 |
[55:24] | Is he still active? | 他还活动吗 |
[55:25] | He’s private security now. | 改行做私人安保了 |
[55:27] | Contact the Asset and tell him | 联系特工 告诉他 |
[55:28] | I want him on the ground in London in six hours. | 六个小时内要到伦敦 |
[55:30] | I think that could be a mistake, sir. | 我认为不该这么做 长官 |
[55:36] | A mistake? Why? | 不应该 为什么 |
[55:37] | There is an argument for catching Bourne instead of killing him. | 对伯恩究竟是抓是杀 还存在争议 |
[55:42] | All right, let’s hear it. | 来说说吧 |
[55:44] | Bourne’s been off the grid for a long time. | 伯恩消失了很久 |
[55:47] | He’s been hiding in the shadows, he’s seen things. | 他一直藏在阴影中 他经历过很多事 |
[55:49] | He knows things that could help us. | 他知道的信息 能帮助我们 |
[55:52] | Bringing him back in is the smart move. | 带他回来才是明智的 |
[55:55] | And how are we going to do that? | 怎么带他回来呢 |
[55:56] | Albert Hirsch wrote the psychal evaluation when Bourne left the program. | 阿尔伯特·赫奇在伯恩逃离时做了心理评估 |
[55:59] | He concluded Bourne is still a patriot at heart, | 他认为伯恩心里依然爱国 |
[56:02] | and that leaving the program could come back to haunt him. | 离开计划这件事 会一直纠缠着他 |
[56:07] | And what are you suggesting? | 你有什么建议 |
[56:09] | I watched Bourne with those files. | 我注意到伯恩看了这些文件 |
[56:13] | Desperately looking into his past. | 他拼命寻找过去 |
[56:15] | And I think he’s at a tipping point. | 我觉得他快到临界点了 |
[56:18] | If I could get face-to-face with him, | 如果能当面跟他谈谈 |
[56:21] | I think I can bring him back in. | 我想我可以带他回来 |
[56:23] | One attempt. | 就试一次看看 |
[56:25] | And if it fails, | 如果失败 |
[56:27] | you do what you have to. | 再由你们处置 |
[56:33] | Well, it makes sense to me. What do you think, Bob? | 我觉得可以 你呢 鲍伯 |
[56:37] | Let’s give it a shot. | 让她试试吧 |
[56:40] | All right, do it. | 好吧 做吧 |
[56:42] | Bring Bourne in, or tie it off. | 要么带伯恩回来 要么就干掉 |
[56:44] | But this ends now. | 这次必须了结 |
[56:45] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[56:59] | Sir, I’m sorry… | 长官 抱歉… |
[57:00] | No, don’t worry about that. | 没关系 |
[57:03] | Better get some sleep, kid. | 去睡会儿吧 孩子 |
[57:07] | You got a long 24 hours ahead of you. | 你接下来的24小时 会很漫长 |
[57:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[57:28] | It’s taking too long. | 拖得太久了 |
[57:30] | It shouldn’t still be buggy this close to launch. | 都快发布了 还有这么多问题 |
[57:31] | Well, I don’t think it’s buggy. | 我觉得问题不多 |
[57:32] | I think we’ve changed some things | 我觉得我们做的修改 |
[57:34] | that’s going to change the parameters. | 改变了一些参数 |
[57:35] | We’re going to have to go and… | 我们得去… |
[57:36] | Okay, we need to change them back. | 好了 得改回来 |
[57:38] | Amanda, can we get that note over to Kyle? | 阿曼达 把修改记录交给凯尔 |
[57:39] | – Absolutely. – Look, I think you’re right, | – 好的 – 我觉得你是对的 |
[57:42] | – I just don’t think we want to… – I’m tired of waiting. | – 只是我们可能不… – 我等不及了 |
[57:47] | Mr. Kalloor. | 卡鲁尔先生 |
[57:49] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[57:50] | Mr. Kalloor, my name is John Burroughs. | 卡鲁尔先生 我是约翰·布罗斯 |
[57:52] | I’m from the Department of Justice. | 来自美国司法部 |
[57:53] | I’m hereby serving you with the enclosed complaint… | 我向您出示由美国政府颁发的 |
[57:56] | Really? We have to do this in public? | 真的吗 非得在大庭广众之下吗 |
[57:57] | issued by the US government | 这张指控书 |
[57:58] | against Deep Dream Corporation for violation of the Sherman Act. | 指控深梦集团违反谢尔曼法案 |
[58:01] | This complaint requires you to | 该指控书要求您 |
[58:03] | preserve all personal and corporate financial records | 保留所有个人及公司财务记录 |
[58:05] | pending antitrust motions to be filed in federal court. | 直到反托拉斯动议提交至联邦法庭 |
[58:09] | Good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[58:22] | – This is Dewey. – Aaron, it’s a message. | – 是杜威干的 – 亚伦 这是在警告我们 |
[58:25] | And maybe we should think about | 我们得好好考虑一下了 |
[58:26] | what we’re doing before it gets any worse. | 趁事态还没恶化 |
[58:28] | So, you think if we give him what he wants, it’ll end there? | 你觉得满足了他 就万事大吉了吗 |
[58:32] | You know, I’m just saying that maybe we should listen. | 我只是说也许我们该倾听一下 |
[58:36] | I want you to pull up all the | 调出我跟杜威 |
[58:38] | records of all the meetings I’ve ever had with Dewey. | 所有的会面记录 |
[58:40] | All the records? Even the off-the-books discussions? | 所有记录 私下的讨论也包括吗 |
[58:44] | Especially those. | 尤其是那些 |
[58:48] | We’re going to Vegas. I need an insurance policy. | 我们去维加斯 我需要保险措施 |
[1:00:14] | Are you in London? | 你在伦敦吗 |
[1:00:15] | Yes. | 在 |
[1:00:17] | Why are you sending her? | 为什么派她来 |
[1:00:20] | She serves a purpose. | 她有她的用处 |
[1:00:23] | I work alone. | 我一个人行动 |
[1:00:24] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[1:00:26] | Don’t make this personal. | 别搞成私人恩怨 |
[1:00:29] | Bourne betrayed us. It’s always been personal. | 伯恩背叛了我们 当然是私人恩怨 |
[1:00:33] | You know who you’re dealing with. | 你知道自己面对的是谁 |
[1:00:35] | You better make sure you’re ready. | 赶快准备好 |
[1:00:48] | There’s something you should know about Deep Dream. | 深梦有些事你得知道 |
[1:00:51] | But I need an assurance | 但你得保证 |
[1:00:54] | that I have your support. | 你是支持我的 |
[1:00:58] | You got it. What do you have? | 可以 什么事 |
[1:01:01] | Kalloor is planning something for Vegas. | 卡鲁尔在维加斯有计划 |
[1:01:51] | Yes? | 哪位 |
[1:01:52] | This is Jason Bourne. | 我是杰森·伯恩 |
[1:01:54] | I need to talk. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:01:56] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[1:01:57] | I don’t work for the Agency anymore. | 我已经不为中情局工作了 |
[1:01:59] | Paddington Plaza, 15 minutes. | 帕丁顿广场 15分钟后 |
[1:02:31] | Bourne just called Smith. | 伯恩刚给史密斯打电话了 |
[1:02:33] | They’re meeting at Paddington Plaza. | 他们在帕丁顿广场见面 |
[1:02:35] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟后 |
[1:02:37] | We’ll tail Smith the whole way. | 我们会全程跟踪史密斯 |
[1:02:38] | As soon as we get eyes on Bourne, I’ll approach him. | 看到伯恩之后 我就接近他 |
[1:02:42] | Whatever you do, stay contained. | 不管做什么 尽量收敛点 |
[1:02:43] | I don’t want the Brits crawling all over us, asking questions. | 我不想惊动英国人 问东问西的 |
[1:02:46] | Understood. | 明白 |
[1:02:56] | Tracking device. | 追踪设备 |
[1:02:58] | You’ll hold on the south side of the bridge. | 你守住桥的南侧 |
[1:03:01] | I’ll contact you if I need you. | 有需要我就联系你 |
[1:03:04] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:03:06] | You’re the boss, right? | 你说了算 |
[1:03:36] | Subject is on the move. Heading toward the canal. | 目标在移动 前往运河 |
[1:03:40] | Alpha Team, take a parallel track. | A组 跟他平行前进 |
[1:03:42] | Bravo Team, follow the subject from behind. | B组 在后面跟着他 |
[1:03:45] | And keep your eyes open for Bourne. | 留意伯恩 |
[1:03:47] | Bravo Team tailing subject. | B组正在跟踪 |
[1:03:57] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[1:03:59] | In 200 meters, make a right. | 200米后右转 |
[1:04:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:04:08] | Comms check. Second channel. Do you copy? | 通讯检查 第二频道 收到吗 |
[1:04:11] | I have you. Where are you now? | 收到 你在哪儿 |
[1:04:13] | Heading towards Smith. | 朝史密斯前进 |
[1:04:16] | No sign of Bourne. | 没看到伯恩 |
[1:04:59] | Subject has turned east, into an alley. | 目标向东拐了 进了巷子 |
[1:05:02] | Alpha Team, that alley leads to a footbridge, | A组 巷子通向一座桥 |
[1:05:04] | which will bring him to you. | 目标会径直走向你们 |
[1:05:06] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[1:05:19] | Bravo Team is down. | B组失去联络 |
[1:05:21] | Sending you updated route now. | 正在发送新路线给你 |
[1:05:24] | You copy that, Smith? | 收到没有 史密斯 |
[1:05:28] | Yes. | 收到 |
[1:05:47] | Bravo Team, why aren’t you moving? What’s going on? | B组 怎么不动 什么情况 |
[1:05:52] | Bravo Team, do you copy? | B组 收到没 |
[1:05:55] | What’s happening, Heather? Where’s Bravo? | 怎么回事 希瑟 B组呢 |
[1:05:57] | We’re comms down on Bravo. | B组失去联系 |
[1:05:59] | Alpha Team, do you have eyes on the subject? | A组 是否看到目标 |
[1:06:06] | We have eyes on. | 能看到 |
[1:06:14] | Alpha Team, sit-rep. | A组 报告情况 |
[1:06:21] | Alpha Team, report. | A组 报告 |
[1:06:23] | What’s happening, Heather? | 什么情况 希瑟 |
[1:06:26] | Alpha Team isn’t responding. | A组没有回应 |
[1:06:27] | Bravo? | B组呢 |
[1:06:29] | Still nothing. | 也没有 |
[1:06:30] | You lost both teams? Get a grip on this operation, Heather. | 两个组都失联了?别搞砸了 希瑟 |
[1:06:33] | That’s Bourne. | 这可是伯恩 |
[1:06:34] | Green-light the Asset. | 让特工行动 |
[1:06:36] | Sir, I need more time. | 长官 我需要更多时间 |
[1:06:38] | We have no time. | 没时间了 |
[1:06:40] | Are you going to give that order or not? | 你下不下命令? |
[1:06:42] | Sir, please. | 长官 求你了 |
[1:06:43] | You are too naive to see the truth. | 你太天真了 看不清真相 |
[1:06:45] | There’s no bringing in Bourne. | 根本不可能把伯恩带回来 |
[1:06:48] | He has to be put down, | 必须除掉他 |
[1:06:49] | and you obviously cannot do what has to be done. | 而你很明显 没这个决断 |
[1:06:52] | I am taking operational control. | 我来接手行动指挥 |
[1:06:55] | Asset, you have a green light. | 特工 可以行动了 |
[1:06:57] | Repeat, you have a green light on Bourne. | 重复 可以除掉伯恩 |
[1:07:00] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[1:07:01] | I’m on my way. | 马上就到 |
[1:07:11] | Asset, are you on the move? | 特工 你行动了吗 |
[1:07:15] | Asset, your tracking device says you’re stationary. | 特工 你的追踪设备显示你没在动 |
[1:07:18] | Are you moving? | 你行动了吗 |
[1:07:20] | Heather, stay off this channel. Let him do his job. | 希瑟 别说话 让他干活 |
[1:07:26] | Left here. | 我们走 |
[1:07:27] | – Get to Paddington Plaza, fast. – Copy that. | – 快去帕丁顿广场 – 明白 |
[1:08:13] | In position. | 我到了 |
[1:08:24] | Locked in. | 已锁定 |
[1:08:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:46] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[1:08:48] | Multiple fire alarms. | 多处火警 |
[1:08:50] | That’s Bourne. | 是伯恩干的 |
[1:08:55] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:08:58] | You stay there. You do not move. | 原地不动 |
[1:09:07] | Leave the building by the nearest available exit. | 请由最近的出口离开大楼 |
[1:09:12] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能留在这里 |
[1:09:13] | You can’t protect me. | 你们保护不了我 |
[1:09:15] | I need you to stay where you are, Smith. | 我需要你留在原地 史密斯 |
[1:09:17] | You still have line of sight? | 你还能看到他吗 |
[1:09:20] | I’m on him. | 我看着呢 |
[1:09:22] | You’re gonna shoot him in a crowd when he’s right next to me? | 你们要在人群之中 他在我身边时射杀他 |
[1:09:25] | Stay where you are, Smith. | 留在原地 史密斯 |
[1:09:27] | You know why he’s here. | 你知道他为什么会找来 |
[1:09:29] | He wants answers. | 他想要答案 |
[1:09:30] | You’ve lost this thing. | 你已经失去控制了 |
[1:09:32] | I gotta get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[1:09:41] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:09:51] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:09:53] | Bourne’s got Smith. | 伯恩抓到史密斯了 |
[1:10:13] | Go after them. I’ll come around and cut them off. | 追上他们 我绕过去截住他们 |
[1:10:22] | Smith, we know you’re with Bourne. | 史密斯 我们知道你和伯恩在一起 |
[1:10:23] | You have to find a way to let us know where you are. | 你得想办法告诉我们 你在哪里 |
[1:10:28] | Why are you taking me in here? | 你为什么带我来这里 |
[1:10:30] | They’ve got to be near the Plaza. | 他们肯定在广场附近 |
[1:10:37] | Jesus, Bourne! | 天啊 伯恩 |
[1:10:39] | God damn it! | 混蛋 |
[1:10:42] | What are you doing? Take it easy. | 你要干什么 别激动 |
[1:10:44] | Richard Webb. | 理查德·韦伯 |
[1:10:45] | Station Chief, Beirut. | 贝鲁特分站站长 |
[1:10:47] | He was my father. He started Treadstone. | 他是我父亲 他创立了踏脚石 |
[1:10:50] | He hired you to put me under surveillance. Why? | 他让你监控我 为什么 |
[1:10:52] | – Jesus! – Why did he hire you? | – 天啊 – 他为什么雇了你 |
[1:10:54] | Don’t say anything, Smith. | 什么都别说 史密斯 |
[1:10:56] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:11:05] | There’s no sign of them. | 找不到他们 |
[1:11:06] | What do you want us to do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[1:11:07] | Work your way down the canal. | 沿着运河搜索 |
[1:11:09] | I’ll circle around and meet you there. | 我绕过去跟你们汇合 |
[1:11:15] | You followed me to Beirut. | 你跟踪我去了贝鲁特 |
[1:11:17] | The last time I saw my father! | 那是我最后一次见到我父亲 |
[1:11:20] | Why would he have you follow me? | 他为什么要你跟踪我 |
[1:11:22] | It doesn’t make any sense. Why? | 这说不通 为什么 |
[1:11:24] | Don’t give him a goddamn thing. | 什么都别告诉他 |
[1:11:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:11:36] | Jesus Christ, Bourne! I’m falling! | 老天 伯恩 我要掉下去了 |
[1:11:39] | Bourne, please! | 伯恩 别这样 |
[1:11:40] | I can hear them! | 我听到了 |
[1:11:42] | Beirut. | 贝鲁特 |
[1:11:43] | I went there to tell him that Treadstone had approached me. | 我去是想告诉他 踏脚石来找我了 |
[1:11:47] | But if it was his program, why didn’t he say anything to me? | 但如果是他创立的计划 他为什么没和我提过 |
[1:11:51] | I’ve done something. | 我做了件事 |
[1:11:53] | Something… | 这件事 |
[1:11:56] | that came at a cost. | 要付出代价 |
[1:12:02] | That was the day he was killed. | 他就是在那天被杀死的 |
[1:12:05] | They said he was killed by terrorists. | 官方说他是被恐怖分子杀死的 |
[1:12:07] | He wasn’t killed by terrorists, was he? | 但其实不是恐怖分子 对不对 |
[1:12:10] | Think about your family’s safety, | 想想你家人的安全 |
[1:12:11] | Smith. You keep your mouth shut. | 史密斯 什么都别说 |
[1:12:13] | The next bullet’s in your head! | 下一枪我会打死你 |
[1:12:16] | Why was he killed? | 他为什么会被杀 |
[1:12:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:12:21] | He was killed because of you. | 他是因为你才被杀的 |
[1:12:26] | Your father, he wasn’t in Operations. | 你父亲 他没参与行动 |
[1:12:29] | He didn’t know we’d chosen you. When he found out, he… | 他不知道我们选中了你 等他发现后 |
[1:12:32] | He threatened to expose the program. | 他威胁要把计划曝光 |
[1:12:34] | He didn’t want you turned into a killer. | 他不想让你变成杀手 |
[1:12:45] | Who killed him? | 谁杀了他 |
[1:12:55] | Who killed him? | 谁杀了他 |
[1:12:56] | Don’t do it. | 别说 |
[1:12:59] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:13:02] | He’s almost there. | 他就要到了 |
[1:13:07] | We’re gonna stop this now. | 我们要彻底解决这件事 |
[1:13:11] | No, please. | 别 求你了 |
[1:13:30] | Somebody help! Call an ambulance! | 救命 快叫救护车 |
[1:13:33] | Someone help! | 救命 |
[1:13:35] | He went off the roof. Five floors. | 他从楼顶摔下去了 五楼 |
[1:13:37] | He recognized me. | 他认出我了 |
[1:13:39] | I’m going to make sure it’s finished. | 我去确认收尾 |
[1:13:46] | Help’s coming now. | 马上就有人来了 |
[1:13:48] | No, don’t get up, mate. | 别起来 伙计 |
[1:13:54] | Step aside, please. Step aside. | 请让开 让开 |
[1:13:56] | Everybody step back. | 都退后 |
[1:13:57] | – Let us do our job. – Please step back. | – 让我们做事 – 退后 |
[1:14:01] | Did anybody see what happened? | 有谁看见事情经过了吗 |
[1:14:03] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[1:14:04] | – Oh, shit. – I’m going after him. | – 该死 – 我去找他 |
[1:14:06] | I’ll work my way down the canal. | 顺着运河找 |
[1:14:09] | No. You’re done in London. | 不 伦敦没你的事了 |
[1:14:11] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:14:13] | There’s another play to be made. | 有其他任务 |
[1:14:15] | Now that he knows what we did, he’ll come for both of us, | 他知道我们做了什么 他会来找我们的 |
[1:14:18] | and that could be the opportunity for something else. | 那也许是办成另一件事的机会 |
[1:14:21] | This isn’t about revenge. | 这不是让你复仇的 |
[1:14:23] | Yes, it is. | 这就是复仇 |
[1:14:24] | And it won’t be done until one of us is dead. | 不是他死就是我亡 |
[1:14:27] | Get to the airport. | 去机场 |
[1:14:29] | We have a problem with Iron Hand. | 铁手行动出问题了 |
[1:14:34] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[1:14:43] | Give me a sit-rep. | 报告情况 |
[1:14:45] | We’ve got nothing. | 目前还没动静 |
[1:14:46] | Keep looking. | 继续观察 |
[1:14:54] | Drive. | 开车 |
[1:15:01] | It wasn’t supposed to go like this. | 情况不该成这样的 |
[1:15:03] | I wanted to talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[1:15:04] | Where’s Dewey going? | 杜威去哪里了 |
[1:15:09] | He’s going to Vegas to speak | 他去维加斯了 |
[1:15:11] | with Aaron Kalloor at a cyber convention. | 去一个网络展会见亚伦·卡鲁尔 |
[1:15:13] | The Agency recruits there every year. | 中情局每年都会在那里招人 |
[1:15:16] | What’s Iron Hand? | 什么是铁手行动 |
[1:15:20] | Dewey’s new black-ops program. | 杜威新创立的秘密行动计划 |
[1:15:23] | Full-spectrum surveillance. | 全方位监控 |
[1:15:25] | Watching everyone all the time. | 随时随地监控每一个人 |
[1:15:28] | Dewey needs Kalloor’s cooperation to bring it online. | 杜威需要卡鲁尔的合作 才能上线运行 |
[1:15:33] | Let me out. | 我要下车 |
[1:15:36] | I can help you get there. | 我可以帮你过去 |
[1:15:42] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:15:43] | You and I have different reasons, but we both want Dewey gone. | 你我虽然理由不同 但都是要除掉杜威 |
[1:15:51] | Here, take this. | 给 拿着 |
[1:16:07] | I’ll see you in Vegas. | 维加斯见 |
[1:16:34] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:16:36] | We’re pinning Kalloor’s hit | 我们准备将卡鲁尔遇刺一事 |
[1:16:37] | on a fictional jihadi shooter. | 嫁祸给一个虚构的圣战分子 |
[1:16:39] | A 20-year-old Iraqi national. | 一个20岁的伊拉克人 |
[1:16:41] | We created bank accounts, | 我们伪造了银行账户 |
[1:16:42] | travel documents, e-mails, phone records. | 旅行文件 电子邮件和电话记录 |
[1:16:45] | He’ll look like a lone wolf. | 让他看起来像是单干的 |
[1:16:46] | Any physical evidence? | 有实际证据吗 |
[1:16:47] | The Asset leaves the gun. It’ll have the Iraqi’s prints on it. | 特工会留下枪 枪上会有伊拉克人的指纹 |
[1:16:52] | Russell doesn’t need to know about this. | 这件事不需要让拉塞尔知道 |
[1:16:57] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 长官 |
[1:17:00] | Any news on Bourne? | 有伯恩的消息吗 |
[1:17:02] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:17:05] | He was always gonna come for me. | 他一定会来找我的 |
[1:17:09] | Well, if it happens, we’ll deal with it. | 如果他来了 我们会处理的 |
[1:17:49] | What was the purpose of your visit to London, Mr. Michaels? | 你为什么去伦敦 迈克尔斯先生 |
[1:17:52] | Business. | 商务访问 |
[1:18:19] | Welcome home, sir. | 欢迎回家 先生 |
[1:18:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:38] | Parking lot clear. You’re good to go. | 停车场安全 可以进去了 |
[1:18:45] | Sir, we have a secure room for you, right upstairs. | 长官 楼上已经安排好了房间 |
[1:19:48] | – Enjoy your stay. – Thank you. | – 祝您入住愉快 – 谢谢 |
[1:19:51] | Hi, welcome to the Aria. | 欢迎入住阿丽雅酒店 |
[1:19:52] | – Heather Lee, checking in. – Okay. | – 希瑟·李 开个房间 – 好的 |
[1:20:00] | 未知号码 北部电梯 10分钟后 | |
[1:20:01] | We have you in a lovely Sky Suite. Number 2016. | 给您安排了天空套房 房间号2016 |
[1:20:04] | Enjoy your stay. | 祝您入住愉快 |
[1:20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:11] | EXOCON大会2016 中情局局长罗伯特·杜威 深梦创始人及首席执行官 亚伦·卡鲁尔 | |
[1:20:14] | Aaron! | 亚伦 |
[1:20:19] | All right, Aaron! | 加油 亚伦 |
[1:20:20] | Deep Dream! | 深梦 |
[1:20:33] | Find Lee. | 联系李 |
[1:20:35] | Tell her I want to see her before we go on stage. | 告诉她 我上台前要见她 |
[1:20:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:20:39] | I want agents posted backstage as well as the auditorium. | 在后台和观众席都要安排特工 |
[1:20:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:20:52] | Coming through, make a hole. | 让一让 让让 |
[1:20:54] | Make a hole, make a hole. | 让让 让让 |
[1:20:57] | Gonna make a quick stop here. | 这里停一下 |
[1:20:59] | Hey, guys. Hi. How’s it going? Aaron. | 你们好 我是亚伦 |
[1:21:02] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:21:03] | Can I get one? | 可以给我一个吗 |
[1:21:07] | Thanks very much for your hard work. | 谢谢你们的辛勤工作 |
[1:21:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:13] | You’re doing a great job. | 你们干得很棒 |
[1:21:33] | 杰弗斯 局长要见你 | |
[1:21:46] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[1:21:47] | You all set? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:21:49] | Checking the departure route now. | 正在查看撤离路线 |
[1:21:51] | You won’t have much time. | 你的时间不多 |
[1:21:53] | They won’t know where it came from. I’ll have enough time. | 他们不知道我在哪里 时间足够 |
[1:21:58] | After you take care of Kalloor, | 解决掉卡鲁尔之后 |
[1:21:59] | I’ll be standing, left hand at my side. | 我会站在旁边 往我的左手 |
[1:22:01] | You put a bullet in it. | 你打上一枪 |
[1:22:02] | It’s better if I’m a target, too. | 我也是目标会比较好 |
[1:22:05] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[1:22:46] | Lee. | 李 |
[1:22:50] | The Director wants a word before you go on stage. | 局长上台前要见你 |
[1:22:53] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[1:23:17] | ID? | 证件 |
[1:23:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:29] | 未知号码 左口袋有东西给杜威 | |
[1:23:46] | Heather. | 希瑟 |
[1:23:47] | My protégé. Strongest supporter. | 我的门生 最坚定的支持者 |
[1:23:51] | You know, after what happened in London, | 知道吗 伦敦那事之后 |
[1:23:52] | I did not know what to do with you. | 我不知道该怎么处置你 |
[1:23:54] | I suppose we’ll just, um, write it off to your learning curve. | 我想就把它当成是 你学习的过程吧 |
[1:24:00] | I’d appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:02] | At least you can now see that you never had a chance. | 至少你现在知道 你其实一点机会都没有 |
[1:24:06] | When Bourne turns up again, I’ll deal with him. | 等伯恩再次出现 由我来解决他 |
[1:24:09] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:24:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:24:12] | I agree completely. | 我完全同意 |
[1:24:16] | When we get on stage, | 我们上台之后 |
[1:24:18] | I’ll handle all the policy questions, | 政策问题我来回答 |
[1:24:20] | throw everything technical to you. | 技术问题你来回答 |
[1:24:21] | I’ll be ready, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[1:24:22] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好 我们走 |
[1:24:34] | Badges? | 有徽章吗 |
[1:24:53] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[1:24:55] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[1:24:58] | You know Heather Lee. | 你认识希瑟·李吧 |
[1:25:03] | Yeah, we went to Stanford together. | 当然 我们在斯坦福是同学 |
[1:25:06] | Wow. How are you enjoying life at the Agency? | 你在中情局感觉如何 |
[1:25:09] | Challenging. But fulfilling. | 很有挑战 也很充实 |
[1:25:12] | It’s tough to stay true to your principles over there? | 在那里还能坚守原则吗 |
[1:25:16] | My principles are just fine, thanks. | 当然 谢谢关心 |
[1:25:19] | Gentlemen, we’re ready for you. Follow me, please. | 先生们 准备好了 请跟我来 |
[1:25:22] | I’m going to enjoy this. | 我会享受舞台的 |
[1:25:24] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[1:25:39] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:26:02] | Oh! Hi! How’s everybody doing tonight? | 大家晚上好 |
[1:26:05] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:26:09] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:26:12] | Welcome to tonight’s EXOCON Symposium. | 欢迎来到今晚的EXOCON研讨会 |
[1:26:16] | We are so lucky to have four fantastic guests this evening. | 今天我们有幸 请来了四位尊贵的客人 |
[1:26:21] | The CIA Director, Robert Dewey, is here. | 中情局局长 罗伯特·杜威 |
[1:26:26] | And a dear friend of mine, and an old friend of EXOCON, | 以及我的好朋友 EXOCON的老朋友 |
[1:26:30] | the CEO of social-media giant Deep Dream, Aaron Kalloor is here. | 社交媒体巨头 深梦的首席执行官亚伦·卡鲁尔 |
[1:27:08] | Tonight, “Policing a free Internet, | 今晚 自由因特网的监管 |
[1:27:12] | “Personal rights versus public safety.” | 个人权利和公共安全 |
[1:27:16] | This is the great question of our time. | 这是我们的时代面临的严峻问题 |
[1:27:18] | And the choices we make about this will determine our future. | 而我们的决定也影响着我们的未来 |
[1:27:22] | So let’s just dive right in, okay? | 让我们开始吧 |
[1:27:26] | Come on out here, guys. | 上来吧 伙计们 |
[1:27:28] | Sir, you’ve got an incoming message. | 长官 有一条信息 |
[1:27:30] | High priority. | 优先级很高 |
[1:27:33] | All right, guys, I’m gonna have to take this. | 好吧 我得先处理这事 |
[1:27:34] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 我迟点上去 |
[1:27:37] | Go ahead. | 你们先请 |
[1:27:46] | Thanks for having me. | 谢谢你们的邀请 |
[1:27:58] | It appears Director Dewey is held up momentarily, | 似乎杜威局长临时有事 |
[1:28:01] | and I am being told that it shouldn’t be too much longer. | 应该不会耽搁太久 |
[1:28:04] | But we have a ton of stuff to get into tonight, | 但是今晚 我们会有许多安排 |
[1:28:06] | so we can start anyway… | 所以我们可以先行 |
[1:28:07] | Brad? Brad, could I say a few words? | 布拉德 布拉德 我可以说两句吗 |
[1:28:09] | – Excuse me? – Can I get the ball rolling? | – 你说什么 – 我可以说两句吗 |
[1:28:11] | Oh, sure, man, by all means. Ladies and gentlemen, Aaron Kalloor. | 当然了 女士们先生们 亚伦·卡鲁尔 |
[1:28:26] | Thank you. Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[1:28:29] | Thanks a lot to Brad and all the folks at EXOCON | 非常感谢 布拉德和EXOCON的伙计们 |
[1:28:31] | for having us back, and to you guys for turning out. | 再次邀请我们 也谢谢你们能前来 |
[1:28:36] | Before the Director comes out to join us, | 在局长来之前 |
[1:28:38] | I just wanted to share a few words with you guys. | 我想能先和你们聊几句 |
[1:28:41] | A long time ago, I had this idea. | 很久之前 我有个想法 |
[1:28:44] | – Copy that. – A beautiful idea, to create a place, online… | – 收到 – 美好的想法 创造一个空间 |
[1:28:47] | Facial recognition got a hit. | 面部识别有结果了 |
[1:28:48] | Bourne was on a BA flight from Heathrow to Vegas. | 伯恩乘英国航空公司的飞机 从希斯罗机场出发 |
[1:28:50] | It landed two hours ago. | 两小时前抵达了维加斯 |
[1:28:53] | How the hell did he get through immigration? | 他怎么通过入境检查的 |
[1:28:55] | Someone issued him an Agency security clearance on his passport. | 有人给他的护照 授予了中情局安全权限 |
[1:29:00] | Well, it turned out to be a pretty popular idea. | 结果是一个非常受欢迎的想法 |
[1:29:04] | People from around the world started using our service. | 全世界的人们 开始使用我们的服务 |
[1:29:14] | 未知号码 出事了 | |
[1:29:18] | Well, first off, this has all | 首先 这让我 |
[1:29:20] | made me a lot more rich than is probably healthy. | 富有 但不健康 |
[1:29:23] | When I come on stage, take care of Kalloor and the girl. | 我上台之后 解决卡鲁尔和那个女孩 |
[1:29:27] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:29:29] | But, what I mean to say is that, you know, | 但是我要说的是 |
[1:29:31] | all this success has come at a cost. | 成功有其代价 |
[1:29:33] | There is a cancer at the heart of Deep Dream. | 深梦的核心得了绝症 |
[1:29:39] | A guilty secret, and, um… | 一个让我非常内疚的秘密 |
[1:29:42] | I have to share it with all of you guys. | 我必须告诉你们所有人 |
[1:29:43] | Son of a bitch is about to take us down. | 这个混蛋要搞垮我们 |
[1:29:45] | Take out Kalloor and the girl right now. | 立刻解决卡鲁尔和那个女孩 |
[1:29:52] | – Stay there. – Okay. | – 别动 – 好的 |
[1:29:55] | When I was starting out, I, uh… | 在我创业初期 |
[1:29:58] | I took money to start my company. | 为了让公司起步 我收了钱 |
[1:30:03] | Made a bargain with a guy in a dark suit… | 和魔鬼做了交易 |
[1:30:09] | and now he’s come back to take my soul. | 他现在想要拿走我的灵魂 |
[1:30:20] | I see the shooter! | 枪手在那里 |
[1:30:21] | We’ve got eyes on Jason Bourne. | 看到杰森·伯恩了 |
[1:30:23] | He’s still breathing. Call an ambulance! | 他还活着 叫救护车 |
[1:30:25] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[1:30:27] | – Let’s go! – Sir, we gotta go. | – 我们走 – 长官 我们得走了 |
[1:30:42] | Head for the exit! | 去出口 |
[1:30:46] | This is Vasquez. We’re on Bourne. | 我是瓦斯科斯 我们看到伯恩了 |
[1:30:48] | Get the cars ready! | 去把车准备好 |
[1:30:50] | Get the cars ready right now! | 快去把车准备好 |
[1:30:52] | No, take me to the suite. | 送我回房间 |
[1:30:53] | Sir, we’ve got to get you out of here. Bourne is on the loose. | 长官 我们得带你离开 伯恩在这里 |
[1:30:56] | You heard me. Take me to the suite. | 你听到了 送我回房间 |
[1:30:59] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:31:00] | Take him to the suite. Take him upstairs. | 送他回房间 送他上楼 |
[1:31:02] | Get him upstairs. | 送他上楼 |
[1:31:03] | Right now. Right now. | 赶快 赶快 |
[1:31:05] | Up to the suite. | 上楼去房间 |
[1:31:06] | – Let’s go, right now. Go, go, go! – Yes, sir. | – 我们走 快 – 是 长官 |
[1:31:08] | Come this way. This way. Don’t worry. Come on. | 这边走 这边走 别紧张 这里 |
[1:31:16] | Out of the way! Federal agent! | 别挡路 联邦探员 |
[1:31:26] | Vasquez, sit-rep. | 瓦斯科斯 报告情况 |
[1:31:28] | Vasquez, come in! | 瓦斯科斯 回话 |
[1:31:52] | Okay, we’ve got him. Sir, this is Collier. | 找到他了 长官 我是科里尔 |
[1:31:55] | – We’ve ID’d the sniper. – Shit. | – 我们找到狙击手了 – 该死 |
[1:31:57] | We’re circulating his photo now. | 我们在分发他的照片 |
[1:31:58] | What about Bourne? | 伯恩呢 |
[1:32:00] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[1:32:02] | Okay, Bourne is just leaving | 伯恩刚刚离开 |
[1:32:03] | the west service corridor, heading for the lobby. | 西边的应急通道 往大堂去了 |
[1:32:05] | Copy that. Stay on Bourne. | 明白 盯住伯恩 |
[1:32:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:32:11] | We’re still looking for Bourne. And they’ve ID’d the Asset. | 我们还在寻找伯恩 他们发现特工了 |
[1:32:31] | Go back to the first floor and wait for further instructions. | 回一楼去 等候进一步通知 |
[1:32:34] | – Yes, sir. Copy that. – Copy that. | – 是 长官 明白 – 明白 |
[1:32:52] | Everybody down! Right now! | 都趴下 快趴下 |
[1:32:55] | Down, move, move, move! | 趴下 让开 让开 让开 |
[1:32:58] | Out of the way! Federal agents! Move! | 别挡路 联邦特工 让开 |
[1:33:23] | Take a team to the northeast elevators. I’ll meet you up there. | 带一队人从东北部的电梯上去 到楼上汇合 |
[1:33:33] | Bourne’s on his way up to you. | 伯恩上去找你了 |
[1:34:25] | You took a long time to get here, Jason. | 你来的时间有点长 杰森 |
[1:34:29] | I know about Beirut. | 我知道贝鲁特的事了 |
[1:34:31] | I know what you did. | 我知道你们干了什么 |
[1:34:34] | It all ends tonight. | 今晚一切都将结束 |
[1:34:37] | Be a lot easier to do it right away. | 直接动手会更简单 |
[1:34:46] | You didn’t come here for revenge. | 你来不是为了复仇的 |
[1:34:48] | You came here because you know it’s time to come in. | 你来是因为你知道 该回来了 |
[1:34:59] | Your father created the program. | 你父亲创立了这个计划 |
[1:35:01] | Didn’t have what it takes to make it work. | 却没本事完成这个计划 |
[1:35:04] | And you did. | 但你有 |
[1:35:07] | You always did. | 你一直都有 |
[1:35:10] | That’s why you volunteered. | 所以你才会自愿报名 |
[1:35:12] | I volunteered because I thought our enemies killed him. | 那是因为我以为 他是被我们的敌人杀死的 |
[1:35:17] | I volunteered because of a lie. | 我因为一个谎言而自愿报名 |
[1:35:18] | No, you volunteered because of who you are. | 不 你自愿报名是出于你的自我 |
[1:35:21] | You volunteered because you are Jason Bourne, | 因为你就是杰森·伯恩 |
[1:35:23] | and not David Webb. | 而不是大卫·韦伯 |
[1:35:36] | Thirty-two kills, Jason. | 杀了三十二个人 杰森 |
[1:35:38] | Every one of them made a difference. | 每杀死一个人 都让这个世界改变 |
[1:35:40] | People all across this country are safer because of what you did. | 这个国家的国民 因为你而更加安全 |
[1:35:56] | I’m trying to find another way. | 我在寻找另一种方式 |
[1:36:02] | And how’s that working out for you? | 那你找到了吗 |
[1:36:12] | You’re never going to find any peace. | 你永远都无法找到内心的平静 |
[1:36:15] | Not until you admit to yourself who you really are. | 直到你承认自己究竟是谁 |
[1:36:21] | It’s time to come in, Jason. | 是时候回来了 杰森 |
[1:36:24] | It’s time to come in. | 你该回来了 |
[1:36:33] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:36:39] | Not for you. | 至少不能为了你 |
[1:37:16] | You were never here. | 你没来过这里 |
[1:37:25] | You don’t have to go after him. | 你不用去找他 |
[1:37:30] | This can stop now. | 现在就可以结束 |
[1:37:33] | You have a choice. | 你可以做出选择 |
[1:37:57] | – Let’s go! – Have your IDs ready. | – 快走 – 请拿出你们的身份证件 |
[1:37:59] | Have your IDs ready, ladies and gentlemen. | 拿出你们的身份证件 先生们女士们 |
[1:38:03] | Have your IDs ready! Come on, guys, let’s go, let’s go! | 拿出你们的身份证件 这边 快走 |
[1:38:12] | Stand in a line. Las Vegas Police, ladies and gentlemen! | 排队走 拉斯维加斯警察 女士们先生们 |
[1:38:58] | BearCat SWAT truck and unmarked black Dodge Charger | 一辆特警装甲车和无牌黑色道奇冲锋者 |
[1:39:01] | stolen from the front of the Aria. | 在阿丽雅酒店门口被盗 |
[1:39:09] | Pursuit in progress. Air support requested. | 正在追踪 请求空中支援 |
[1:39:11] | What was that ID? | 是什么人 |
[1:43:25] | Stop him! Block that road! | 拦下他 把路口堵起来 |
[1:43:30] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[1:43:33] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:43:37] | Move out! | 跟上 |
[1:44:23] | Move! | 让开 |
[1:44:28] | Next two units involved, identify. | 两个单位追踪中 请确认 |
[1:44:30] | This is Air 1. Be advised, suspect vehicles | 这里是空中1号 请注意 疑犯车辆 |
[1:44:32] | have crashed into the southeast entrance of the Riviera. | 撞进了里维埃拉酒店东南入口 |
[1:44:46] | We have an armed suspect | 一名武装疑犯 |
[1:44:47] | heading into the storm drain south of the Riviera. | 正在走进里维埃拉酒店南边的雨水管道 |
[1:46:39] | You’re a traitor. You’ve always been a traitor. | 你是个叛徒 一直都是个叛徒 |
[1:46:43] | It’s in your blood. | 骨子里就是 |
[1:48:08] | Mr. Kalloor! | 卡鲁尔先生 |
[1:48:11] | Aaron! What were you going to tell everyone at the convention? | 亚伦 你在大会上想跟大家说的是什么 |
[1:48:14] | What are you hiding, Aaron? | 你在隐瞒些什么 亚伦 |
[1:48:17] | Why did somebody try to assassinate you? | 为什么有人会想暗杀你 |
[1:48:20] | What’s the cancer at the heart of Deep Dream? | 深梦核心的绝症究竟是什么 |
[1:48:22] | I think it would be | 我认为在这个时候 |
[1:48:23] | inappropriate to pass any comment at this stage, | 做出任何评论都很不合适 |
[1:48:24] | but I look forward to working with the authorities | 但我很期待和当局合作 |
[1:48:26] | to find out who was responsible. | 查明谁敢对此事负责 |
[1:48:28] | And to getting back to Deep Dream, | 至于深梦 |
[1:48:29] | where we can continue our important work. Thank you. | 我们将继续我们重要的工作 谢谢 |
[1:48:33] | Have you been lying to your users? | 你有没有欺骗你的用户 |
[1:49:06] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:49:17] | I wanted to say I’m sorry, sir. | 我想说我很抱歉 先生 |
[1:49:20] | About Vegas. | 关于维加斯的事 |
[1:49:22] | Director Dewey’s tactics were unwise. | 杜威局长的做法并不明智 |
[1:49:26] | Unwise? | 不明智 |
[1:49:28] | We’re still trying to come | 我们还在想办法 |
[1:49:29] | up with a narrative to explain what happened. | 对外解释到底发生了什么 |
[1:49:31] | That son of a bitch put a spotlight on Iron Hand. | 那个混蛋把铁手行动暴露在聚光灯下 |
[1:49:36] | On all of us. | 把我们全都暴露了 |
[1:49:37] | Kalloor hasn’t gone public yet. | 卡鲁尔还没有对外说任何东西 |
[1:49:41] | I know Aaron. | 我了解亚伦 |
[1:49:44] | There are still moves we can make with him. | 我们还有其他办法可以和他周旋 |
[1:49:49] | Tell me. | 说说看 |
[1:49:51] | Dewey’s problem was that he belonged in the past. | 杜威的问题在于 他属于过去 |
[1:49:55] | People like Kalloor are shaping the future. | 而卡鲁尔这样的人 正在塑造未来 |
[1:49:58] | These are my people. | 我了解这种人 |
[1:50:01] | I know how to deal with him. | 我知道该怎么应付他 |
[1:50:06] | And what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:50:09] | When you appoint a new Agency Director, | 你指派新的中情局局长时 |
[1:50:11] | you’re going to need someone working for your interests. | 你会希望他能听你的话 |
[1:50:15] | Someone | 一个由你 |
[1:50:17] | empowered by you. | 授权之人 |
[1:50:23] | What about Bourne? | 那伯恩呢 |
[1:50:26] | You still think you can bring him in? | 你还是觉得 能把他带回来么 |
[1:50:31] | I have his trust. | 他相信我 |
[1:50:33] | After what we went through. | 毕竟我们经历了那么多 |
[1:50:36] | I’ll bring him in. | 我会带他回来的 |
[1:50:38] | I’m certain of it. | 我有信心 |
[1:50:42] | And if you can’t? | 如果你做不到呢 |
[1:50:46] | Then he’ll have to be put down. | 那就只能干掉他了 |
[1:50:53] | It’s an interesting proposal. | 这个提议很有趣 |
[1:51:00] | You can pull over here. | 你可以停车了 |
[1:51:06] | Of course, if you decide that | 当然 如果你认为 |
[1:51:08] | you don’t need me, then that’s not a problem. | 你不需要我 那就没问题了 |
[1:51:12] | There are many other agencies who would want what I know. | 有许多机构会想知道我掌握的东西 |
[1:51:44] | I brought you something. | 我带了东西给你 |
[1:51:52] | It’s a cast from your father’s star, | 这是你父亲在兰利纪念墙上的 |
[1:51:54] | on the Memorial Wall at Langley. | 银星的仿制品 |
[1:52:06] | I’m sorry for what happened to you. | 关于你的遭遇 我很遗憾 |
[1:52:11] | How you were treated. | 包括局里人是怎么对你的 |
[1:52:12] | But the people that did that are gone, | 但是那些人都走了 |
[1:52:15] | and things are changing at the Agency. | 局里的局面已经和往日不一样了 |
[1:52:18] | What is it you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:52:23] | I know you’ve always been a patriot. | 我知道你是个爱国者 |
[1:52:27] | That what happens to this country matters to you. | 我知道你在乎这个国家经历着什么 |
[1:52:31] | We need you to help protect us. | 我们需要你帮忙保护我们 |
[1:52:35] | Come back in. | 回来吧 |
[1:52:38] | And we’ll work together. | 我们一起努力 |
[1:52:48] | Let me think about it. | 让我想想 |
[1:52:51] | How will I find you? | 我要怎么找你 |
[1:53:39] | You still think you can bring him in? | 你还是觉得 你能把他带回来么 |
[1:53:41] | I have his trust. | 他相信我 |
[1:53:43] | After what we went through. | 毕竟我们经历了那么多 |
[1:53:46] | I’ll bring him in. | 我会带他回来的 |
[1:53:48] | I’m certain of it. | 我有信心 |
[1:53:50] | And if you can’t? | 如果你做不到呢 |
[1:53:54] | Then he’ll have to be put down. | 那就只能干掉他了 |