Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

japhson-lethal4 &英文 ass(简体)电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on japhson-lethal4 &英文 ass(简体)电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:简体
英文名称:japhson-lethal4 &英文 ass
年代:

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] Riggs, you sure we’re on the right street? 瑞格 没走错吧?
[00:36] – You see anything? – Where? I don’t see anything. 什么玩意?
[00:38] This must be the place. 就快到了
[00:39] Holy shit! 该死
[00:41] What the hell is that? -快了 快了 -看到吗?
[00:42] Who’s this joker? 这小丑是谁?
[00:51] I don’t know. A spokesman for the NRA? 全国枪械协会发言人吧
[00:56] Regular asshole. 大浑蛋
[00:57] What do we do now? 现在怎么办?
[00:59] Run him over. 撞倒他
[01:01] What if he shoots us with that assault rifle? 如果他向我们扫射呢?
[01:03] He hasn’t yet. Maybe he won’t. 他没看到我们 不会啦
[01:05] What if he does? 要是会呢?
[01:06] Don’t be a Don’t-Bee. Be a Do-Bee. Be positive. 别想那么多 要有信心
[01:10] Positive? 有信心?
[01:11] Let’s run him over. 把他撞倒
[01:13] Glad you see things my way. 很好 我俩总算有共识
[01:14] I hope he doesn’t turn. 如果他转过来
[01:15] He won’t. We’ll creep up on him so he won’t notice. 不会啦 我们偷溜过去
[01:18] We’ll creep? 偷溜?
[01:20] Will him not to turn. Power of positive thinking. 用意志力叫他别转过来
[01:22] Don’t turn. Will him with me. 别转过来 快跟我念
[01:25] Will him?! 用意志力?
[01:27] Don’t turn around. I need you, man. 别转过来 快说呀
[01:29] Don’t turn around! 别转过来
[01:31] That’s it. Believe! 就是这样 要有信心
[01:33] Don’t turn around! 别转过来
[01:34] We’re better than him. We’re better! 我们比他强…强多了
[01:36] We’re better! 我们比他强
[01:37] Don’t turn! 别转过来
[01:39] He’s turning. 他转过来了
[01:53] – They just bounce off him! – I saw! 子弹打不进去
[01:54] We’re in trouble, man. 是啊 我们这下子糗了
[01:57] Shit! I’ll draw his fire! You run for cover! 可恶 我引开他 你躲起来
[02:00] No, I’ll draw his fire! You run for cover! 不 我引开他 你躲起来
[02:03] Are you out of your mind?! 你疯了不成?
[02:05] You got a wife, kids. I got less to lose! 你有老婆小孩 我没有家累
[02:10] Go! Get out of here! 快离开这里
[02:16] I wasn’t supposed to tell you, but Lorna’s pregnant. You’ll be a father! 萝娜怀孕罗 你要当爸爸了
[02:21] -Get going. Get– 快走啊
[02:23] What’d you say? 你说什么?
[02:24] You’ll be a father! 你要当爸爸了
[02:32] She was afraid to tell you. She was afraid you’d get angry. 她怕你生气 所以不敢跟你说
[02:35] You never talked about children? 你们没想过要生小孩吗?
[02:37] – Shit! – A baby. 小孩
[02:48] There’s something I’m not supposed to tell you too. 有件事我不该说
[02:50] What? 什么事?
[02:51] Rianne’s pregnant. You’re going to be a grandfather. 莉安怀孕罗 你要当外公了
[02:55] Rianne’s what?! 莉安怎么呢?
[03:01] Rianne can’t be pregnant. 她不可能怀孕
[03:05] She’s not married. 她还没结婚咧
[03:06] I don’t think she intended to get that way. 她应该不是故意地
[03:21] They asking me to be a granddaddy? 我要当外公了吗?
[03:24] Mm-hm. Yeah. 对啊
[03:52] Here’s what we’ll do. Take your clothes off! 这样吧 脱光衣服
[03:54] What the hell for? 做什么?
[03:55] What for? 做什么?
[03:57] -Yeah. -Okay, you run. Flame-O turns, sees you in your undies. 就是要你穿着内裤跑过去
[04:00] It distracts him. That’s when I shoot. 引开他的注意 我好向他开枪
[04:02] – Shoot what? – The valve on that napalm tank! -射哪? -燃料筒的活门
[04:04] Before he shoots me? 你能在我中弹前干掉他?
[04:06] – Maybe. – Maybe? -也许吧 -也许?
[04:19] Is he black? 他是黑人吗?
[04:20] Too much armor on. I can’t tell! 他这身打扮 我看不出来
[04:22] No! Not him! The father of the baby! 不是问他啦 是问孩子的爹
[04:26] Please let him be black! 他最好是黑人
[04:35] Get going! Here he comes! 快去 他来了
[04:38] Are those little hearts? 那是小红心?
[04:39] Not now, Riggs. Just hit the damn valve! 别闹了 给我射准点
[04:42] Also, flap and make noises like a bird! 还要学母鸡拍翅膀咕噜叫
[04:45] Flap my arms? Why? 干嘛要拍翅膀?
[04:46] It’ll distract him more! I need him to turn! 那会让他分心 转头注意你
[04:49] On 2! Ready? -好啦 -数到2
[04:51] On 2? We always go on 3! 2?不是数到3吗?
[04:52] No time for 3! Go! 2! 来不及了 就数到2
[04:55] – What about 1? – All right. 1, 2, go! -怎么数? -随便啦 1、2 去吧
[04:57] I don’t want to die in my underwear! 我不想穿着内裤殉职
[05:00] Why are you waiting? Shoot the bastard! 你还等什么?快开枪
[05:39] Riggs, you think that bird thing helped? 瑞格 学母鸡那招还蛮有用
[05:43] You think it helped? I just wanted to see if you’d do it. 有用个头 我只想看你出糗
[05:48] Cute shorts. 好可爱的内裤
[05:53] Go spit, Riggs! 去你的 瑞格
[05:56] I’ll buy you a doughnut. 我请你吃甜甜圈
[05:57] Don’t put your arms around me when I’m naked. 我光溜溜地 别搂着我
[06:00] You’re ashamed of your butt? 难到你会害臊吗?
[06:11] He’s a lively one. 它活蹦乱跳
[06:16] That shark damages my boat, I take it out on you, Leo. 鲨鱼弄坏我的船就要你赔
[06:19] I didn’t mean to catch it. 我又不想抓它
[06:20] Why do you want to keep it? 那干嘛留着?
[06:22] Yeah, why you want to keep a shark? 你要鲨鱼干嘛?
[06:23] The teeth’ll look great on a wall. 把那副利齿挂墙上
[06:26] They got to stop snapping first. 那你也得先弄死它
[06:27] Maybe he’ll fall asleep. 也许它会睡着
[06:28] Engage him in conversation. He’ll nod off. 它被你一哄就会睡着
[06:31] He don’t look tired. 它又不累
[06:32] Maybe chewing on Leo will wear him out. 咬完里欧那身肉干就会累
[06:35] You think sharks eat their own kind? 那有鲨鱼吃自己的同类?
[06:39] Stop! You guys got me in stitches! 别说了 我快笑破肚皮
[06:43] Okay, where’s my bag? 好啦 我的袋子在哪?
[06:45] Starboard side aft. 在船尾
[06:46] Starboard, that’s left, right? 在左舷 对吗?
[06:48] No, port’s left. Starboard’s right. 不是左舷 是右舷啦
[06:50] Yeah, right. 没错啊
[06:52] Right, yeah. Right side aft. 好吧 船尾右舷
[06:54] Got it. Okay. Whatever. 我知道了 烦咧
[06:57] Check both sides, you’ll find it. 仔细找就会找到
[06:58] Careful! Behind you, shark! 小心 鲨鱼在后面
[07:03] Maybe we should throw him overboard. 不如把他丢下船
[07:05] Throw them both overboard. 把鲨鱼也一起丢下去
[07:07] No witnesses. We could probably get away with it. 在这漆黑的海上不会目击者
[07:14] – You too? – Yeah. -你背痛? -是啊
[07:19] I kept my nose out of it, but… 我一直不过问 但是…
[07:23] You and Lorna. 你和萝娜
[07:24] You’re having a baby, you’re living together. 住在一起 就快有小孩
[07:31] You’re not getting married. 却不结婚
[07:34] Why, does that violate your family values system? 这不符合你的家庭观念?
[07:37] I’m just trying to understand. 不 我只想搞懂
[07:42] Rianne’s not married either. 莉安也没结婚
[07:44] Okay, that’s hitting below the belt. 瑞格 你这么说太卑鄙了
[07:51] You know, when I was married… 我上次婚姻…
[07:53] …it was good. You know. 很幸福
[07:55] You put the ring on. You make the commitment. 套上戒指、许下诺言
[07:59] You do all the… 过着幸福的日子
[08:03] She’s dead because I’m a cop. 我却把她害死
[08:07] She’s dead because I’m a cop and I… 因为我是警察
[08:09] I don’t wear the ring anymore but 虽然我没戴戒指 但是…
[08:12] I look down, it’s still there. 无形中 我觉得戒指还戴着
[08:14] I still feel it… 我可以感觉到
[08:16] …and I don’t know, it’s like I’m not… 说不上来 就好像…
[08:19] …finished with that yet. 她还没离开我
[08:22] I don’t know how to explain that. Is that bullshit? 说的再多 你也不会懂的啦
[08:24] No. It’s not finished. 不 我懂 你忘不了她
[08:27] It’s not finished. 你忘不了她
[08:33] Okay, you did say “aft.” 好 你说AFT是船尾
[08:35] A-F-T. Aft! AFT 船尾
[08:38] That’s a fucking word? 有这个字吗?
[08:39] In the back of the cabin on the right side! 袋子在右后船舱 里欧
[08:42] Why didn’t you just say that to begin with, Roger?! 你干嘛不旱说 罗杰?
[08:46] I love these people. Get around boats and water, 你开艘船就满嘴术语
[08:48] everything becomes nautical! 一大堆航海经
[08:50] “Astern! Avast, you landlubbers! 船尾、停航 旱鸭子
[08:53] Man the bilge pump!” 扬帆!
[08:54] Pump your fucking ass! 扬你的大头
[08:56] All right, all right! 够了啦
[08:58] – Get a grip. – Okay, okay, okay. 冷静点
[09:00] No problem. No problem. Okay, okay. 没问题 可以了吧
[09:06] What does Lorna say about this? 萝娜想结婚吗?
[09:09] She doesn’t like nautical terms either. 她没主动提过
[09:12] We haven’t discussed it. That’s pretty messed up. 我们没谈过 挺糟糕的
[09:15] The baby’s due in a few days 她都快生了
[09:17] and you haven’t talked about getting married? 你们从没提过结婚的事?
[09:18] No. 对
[09:19] I haven’t done it at all. 我不敢提
[09:23] Do we want Leo to shoot the shark? 要不要让里欧射鲨鱼?
[09:27] I do want Leo to shoot the… 我是要让他…
[09:28] – No, Leo! – What?! -住手 里欧 -干嘛?
[09:31] Give me that. 拿来
[09:33] What’s the deal?! 干嘛呀?
[09:34] You’re shooting a gun on my boat! 别射我的船
[09:36] I’m not shooting your boat, I’m shooting Jaws. 射不到啦 我是在射大黑鲨
[09:38] Nobody’s killing it. 别杀死它
[09:40] I won’t let it die so you can have its teeth! 你不能为了一副牙齿滥杀动物
[09:42] So grumpy since you learned you’ll be a grandpa. 当外公的人就是心软
[09:45] Get off of me, will you? 滚开 可以吗?
[09:47] Don’t fool around! 瑞格 别闹了
[09:50] Some piece of hardware. Got a permit for this? 好炫的枪 有许可吗?
[09:53] Of course. I’m a PI now. 我是私家侦探耶
[09:54] A “P” what? 什么?
[09:55] PI! A gumshoe! You get in ugly situations. I got guns, everything. 私家侦探啦 有枪好办事
[09:59] You are an ugly situation. 办你的头
[10:00] Permit or not, you don’t deserve this. You’re not safe. 你太秀逗了 不能拿枪
[10:05] Smart move, Riggs. 干得好
[10:07] Shit! 该死
[10:11] Hard right, Rog! 快转右 罗杰
[10:14] Did you hear shots? 那是枪声吗?
[10:15] Coast Guard, this is Code 7. 快餐号呼叫海岸警备队
[10:18] We’re in L.A. Harbor. 我在洛杉矶港外
[10:26] We gotta go. Come on, Rog. 快点跟上去
[10:27] Code 7. 海岸警备队 这是洛城警探莫道
[10:30] They’re getting away! 他们逃走了
[10:32] Who was it? Do we know? 那是何方神圣?
[10:37] No, no, I’ll drive! 不 我来开
[10:41] Want me to help? 我来帮忙
[10:44] Get out of here! 滚远一点
[10:46] This your gun? 这是新枪?
[10:47] Yeah, want some laser surgery? 对 红外线瞄准器
[10:49] Watch it! You could blind somebody! 小心 别弄瞎人
[10:54] Coast Guard, this is Code 7 in pursuit of freighter. 海岸警备队 我们正在追货船
[10:58] Heading north. 往北的方向
[10:59] Awaiting instructions. Over. 等候指示
[11:01] Code 7, maintain your present course. 快餐号 这是海岸警备队
[11:04] We have a cutter en route. 维持航向 我们正前往拦截
[11:06] Why you slowing down for? 怎么慢下来?
[11:08] We’ll hang right here. Coast Guard’ll be here any minute. 海岸警备队马上就到
[11:11] – What do we do now? – Show them our badges. -怎么办? -出示警徽
[11:14] LAPD! 洛城警探!
[11:15] LAPD! 洛城警探!
[11:18] Los Angeles Police Department! We heard gunfire! 洛杉机警局我听到枪声
[11:20] The Coast Guard’s on the… 有人开枪.
[11:48] Coast Guard! 快走啊 小心
[11:50] Boat’s on fire! Freighter’s on fire! 货船起火了!
[11:51] Let’s board them. 上船去
[11:52] What are you talking about?! 你在说什么?
[11:54] There’s a fire on the freighter! 船上在起火
[12:02] Okay, I’m upside. Now what do we do? 靠近了 再来怎么做?
[12:05] They’re trying to get away. Get up there! 他们想逃 开过去
[12:12] One hell of a fishing trip. 这趟海钓真是刺激
[12:14] Shut up and keep your head down! 闭嘴 头低下去
[12:16] LAPD! 洛城警探 给我站住
[12:17] LAPD! 洛城警探 给我站住
[12:18] Stop where you are! 给我站住
[12:19] You! Hold it there! 你 给我站住
[12:24] He’s got it! 可以跳了
[12:30] -What’d he say? – He said, watch his back! -他说什么? -他叫我掩护他
[12:35] Why didn’t you warn me? 开枪前说一声
[12:36] Shut up! 闭嘴
[12:37] Tie it up! 少啰嗦
[12:42] Pull it out! 把他拉上去
[12:50] That was great. 我们好棒
[12:51] I told you to keep the boat closer! 我叫你靠近点
[12:55] Why are you listening to Leo? 你干嘛听里欧?
[13:07] Oh, shit! 糟了
[13:17] You all right, Riggs?! 你没事吧?
[13:22] Look at that! 你瞧
[13:25] Oh, shit! 完了
[13:27] Jump! Jump! 快跳 快跳
[13:35] Roger, where are you?! 罗杰 你在哪儿?
[13:37] My boat! 我的船
[13:38] My new boat! 我的新船
[13:57] – What? – The shark. -什么? -鲨鱼
[13:59] What about the shark? 鲨鱼怎么样?
[14:00] A shark! 大黑鲨来了
[14:04] Don’t leave me! Rog! 别撇下我 罗杰
[14:20] Come on, Leo! 快游呀 里欧
[14:24] Hurry up! 快点
[14:32] I’m coming! 来了
[14:54] You can make it! 加油! 里欧
[15:03] This is all I got left. 只剩这个救生圈了
[15:32] Four sets of papers, totally genuine. 四组证件 全是真的
[15:35] They’ll get in the country and be able to stay forever. 他们能永远留下来
[15:38] U.S. Citizens. 成为美国公民
[15:41] Ask them to vote the incumbent party, help me… 叫他们投票给执政党 让我…
[15:45] …keep my job with the State Department. 继续留在国务院工作
[15:47] Bloody marvelous. 太完美了
[15:48] They’ve red-flagged Asian visas lately. Those weren’t easy to slip through. 最近查得严 很难偷渡进来
[16:07] Something wrong? 有问题吗?
[16:10] A small delivery problem, Mr. Proody. 送货的出了点问题
[16:18] Goodbye. 再见
[16:20] Leave! 快走吧
[17:36] Coast Guard interdicts about one a month. 每个月都会抓到一批偷渡客
[17:39] Pretty raggedy-Iooking. 全都衣衫褴褛
[17:40] Six weeks locked in a hold with one toilet. 六个礼拜共用一个马桶
[17:43] Rice and a little fish to eat. 只能吃点饭和鱼
[17:45] Lousy deal for 35 grand a head. 每人收三万五
[17:47] 35 grand? Where’d they get that money? 三万五?他们有这么多钱呀?
[17:49] Didn’t. Got to work it off from the snakeheads, the smugglers. 没有 他们得替蛇头工作还钱
[17:52] They sell them as cheap labor. 当作廉价劳工被卖掉
[17:56] Sell them? 卖掉?
[17:57] Like slaves. 跟黑奴一样
[18:00] I guess these must be the lucky ones. 这些算幸运的
[18:03] They’ll claim asylum. Say they were persecuted, 他们会说受到迫害
[18:05] like everybody else. 请求政治庇护
[18:07] We’ll send them packing. 然后被遣返
[18:08] Cost you and me a goddamn fortune. 花纳税人一大笔钱
[18:11] What happened to, “Bring me your tired, your poor, your wretched masses… 我们不是都在接纳穷困潦倒
[18:15] …yearning to be free”? 渴望自由的人吗?
[18:17] Now it reads, “No vacancies.” 已经人满为患了
[18:19] I guess your parents were Native Americans. 你祖先一定是原住民
[18:27] They pop one every boatload. 他们会杀一儆百
[18:29] Shows the rest what’ll happen if they run or don’t pay. 逃跑或不还钱就会死
[18:34] At least he’s nobody’s slave. 至少他不是奴隶了
[18:38] Don’t coddle them, move them! 叫他们动作快点
[18:40] We’re on the boat, I see this barrel coming down. 我看到汽油桶掉下来
[18:43] Sergeant Murtaugh didn’t see it, so I push him. 警探没看到 我把他推开
[18:45] He’s big, I knock him over. We’re in the water. 我得救他 就把他推下水
[18:49] I’m pulling, he doesn’t swim. I saved this big guy. 他不会游泳 我得救这家伙
[18:51] There’s that kid. What’s his name? Bissell? 那小子 他叫什么名字?
[18:55] It’s a food. 他名字像某种食物
[18:56] Burger. 汉堡
[18:57] No, Biscuits or something. 不 是饼干之类的吧
[19:00] He’s always kissing my ass, giving me coffee and shit. 他老拍我马屁 帮我拿咖啡
[19:03] Sergeant Riggs, Sergeant Murtaugh. What are you doing here? 两位警探 你们怎么在这儿?
[19:06] That’s a long story. 说来话长
[19:07] You’re all wet! 你湿透了
[19:09] – You need a blanket? – I’m fine. -要毛毯吗? -不用
[19:11] Somebody get this man a blanket now! 替他拿张毛毯
[19:13] Blankets, yes, sir! 是的 长官
[19:16] Get this body out of here! 把尸体抬走
[19:17] Hold up! What do we got here? 慢着 这是什么?
[19:19] Stay back, stay back. 退后 退后
[19:23] Shit! He’s dead. He’s fucking dead, man! 该死 他挂了 他翘辫子
[19:27] – Shit! – What? 什么?
[19:28] This is how he wanted to come to America, right? 他到美国是来找死吗?
[19:31] Was he in the killing section? 他坐屠宰舱吗?
[19:33] This guy’s been shot four times! 这家伙中了四枪
[19:36] At close range, like he was executed! 近距离中弹 像是被处决的
[19:39] He was executed. 他是被处决
[19:40] By the crew. 船员干的
[19:42] What the fuck! 搞什么?
[19:45] People get killed left, right and center in this town! 难道美国死的人不够
[19:48] Now we’re importing victims? 还要进口吗?
[19:50] Gangbangers want to kill each other, no problem. 帮派自相残杀很正常
[19:53] One of us gets shot, occupational hazard. 我们警察殉职是职业风险
[19:56] But just a normal guy? What the fuck did he ever do to anybody?! 他只是老百姓 又没做坏事
[20:00] – That ain’t right. – Easy, Biscuits. -毫无天理 -别激动 比士吉
[20:02] You’ll get an ulcer. You got to settle down. 你会得胃病 放轻松
[20:05] Blanket! 毛毯
[20:08] I thought it was… Sorry, Blankets. 名字叫错了 抱歉 布莱恩
[20:09] – Here’s blankets. – Sorry, I’m losing my head. -毛毯来了 -我太激动了
[20:13] I just hate to see bad things happen to good folk. 我只是不想看到好人被杀
[20:14] We’d shoot the breeze with you, Butler, 我们很想留下来帮你
[20:16] but you’re in charge here so… 不过你都搞定了
[20:19] You should take this, it’s free. You’re all wet. 拿去吧 不用钱 你湿透了
[20:23] Get some vapor rub on your chest. 在胸口搽点万金油
[20:25] All right, Boogers. 好 伯格
[20:27] Sir, over here! 能透露一点消息吗?
[20:29] Hey, get them out of here! Get them out of here! 把他们赶走
[20:34] He takes the job kind of personally. 他好像有点愤世及嫉俗
[20:36] Personally? Yeah, he’s pretty serious, 简直是嫉恶如仇
[20:38] I’d say. Overzealous. 可是也太激动了
[20:40] – He’s jealous of who? – I don’t know. Who? -嫉妒谁? -不知道
[20:42] You said he was jealous. 你说他嫉妒
[20:43] – I didn’t. – I was standing here! -没有啊 -有 我听到的
[20:45] I said he was zealous. Full of zeal. 我说他激动 太”激动”了
[20:48] – He’s loud too. Shit. – What? -他也是大嘴巴 -什么?
[20:50] – He’s loud! – What? -大嘴巴 -什么?
[20:51] We better get up before the sun comes up. 回家睡觉吧
[20:54] Something’s in the lifeboat. 我去拿样东西
[20:55] – I’ll catch a squad ride. – See you. 明天见 我搭别人便车
[20:58] I’m sorry about your boat. 很遗憾 你的船
[21:06] I’m sorry. 对不起
[21:08] Shit. 可恶
[21:09] All of a sudden, this big fucking shark comes… 一条他妈的大鲨鱼游来
[21:12] Can I say that? 说脏话不要紧吧?
[21:13] You can say it, but we can’t air it. 可以 我们不会播
[21:16] So this big darn shark comes along… 这条臭鲨鱼游过来
[21:30] Shit. My Code 7. 可恶 我的船没了
[21:46] Oh, God. 天哪
[22:19] You were coming home last night. 你昨晚没回来
[22:20] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[22:22] I had some bad Chinese. 中国坏人害的
[22:25] You look a little banged up. 你好像刚被人扁了一顿
[22:27] You look a little knocked up. 你看来被人搞大肚子
[22:32] Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[22:33] You sure? 真的?
[22:35] Easy, tiger! There he goes again. 儿子又在踢了
[22:37] She. There she goes again. 是女儿又在踢
[22:41] You okay, though? 你还好吧?
[22:42] I’m good. Better than Roger. His boat sank. 我很好 可是罗杰的船沉了
[22:44] – No. – Boat sank? -不会吧? -船沉了
[22:46] I had something to do with it. 跟我有点关系
[22:48] – Here, boy. – No! No grease! 别喂它 别喂它
[22:51] – Have some cookies. – What happened? 怎么回事?
[22:54] Gunfights, explosions, sharks. The usual. 枪战、爆炸、鲨鱼 小意思
[22:58] Here, boy. 接住
[23:00] Thanks. 谢了
[23:02] You were out fishing. 你只是去钓鱼
[23:04] Does trouble just go looking for you? 这样也会惹上麻烦?
[23:06] It seems to know pretty much where I am most of the time. 不 是麻烦老爱找上我
[23:08] Oh, God. 真受不了
[23:11] You finished the nursery. 育婴室弄好了
[23:12] Yeah, I did. 什么?是啊 我弄好了
[23:16] I figured it was good for a girl or a boy. Cute, huh? 男生女生都适合 可爱吧?
[23:17] It’s a dogfest. What’d you get, the whole 101? 全是狗?101忠狗吗?
[23:20] I know. I got a little carried away with puppies. 我是买了太多狗娃娃了
[23:24] Kid’ll probably hate dogs. 小孩会怕狗
[23:29] You know, Lorna, we never ever 萝娜 我们从没…
[23:32] talked about marriage. 提过结婚的事
[23:45] I sort of figured you didn’t want that. 我猜你不想结婚
[23:51] You want to get married? 你想吗?
[23:56] Well, no. 不想
[24:00] Me neither. 我也不想
[24:03] You want breakfast? 吃早点吧
[24:20] Serve and Protect “爱之物语”
[24:23] Since when have you been reading this smut? 你几时看起黄色小说?
[24:27] It’s not smut. It’s Ebony Clark. 这才不是黄色小说咧
[24:30] Trish gave it to me. 翠西给我的
[24:31] “Every fiber in his being desired her. 他每个细胞都渴望她
[24:34] He devoured her with his eyes.” 炙热的双眼凝视她
[24:37] Can we try this thing on page 196 sometime? 试试196页这招好吗?
[24:44] There’s a good one on 168. 168页的更棒
[24:45] Maybe later. 待会可以试试
[24:46] Nothing comes between a pregnant lady and a meal. 我现在只想大吃一顿
[24:51] Have I ever “made your… 我有没有…
[24:52] …womanhood reach peaks that would rival the highest Himalayas”? 让你的高潮到达圣母峰?
[24:57] Foothills of Malibu, maybe. 大概只到马里布山丘
[24:59] But not even a Teton or…? 连提顿山脉都不到?
[25:01] I don’t think so. 没有错
[25:02] Thanks. I thought I’d at least rate the Rockies. 谢了 我以为至少到洛矶山脉
[25:06] You know I’m kidding. 我只是在开玩笑
[25:08] You’re saying that to make me feel better. 别安慰我了
[25:09] No, I’m not. 我不是安慰你
[25:12] You know I’m playing. 我只是逗你
[25:14] I’ve been to plenty of mountaintops with you. 我跟你到达很多山峰
[25:17] It’s just that I’m hungry. 只是我饿坏了
[25:21] When you have that kid, we’ll blow up Mount Saint Helens. 等生完孩子 我让你火山爆发
[25:24] I brought you a doughnut. 我买了甜甜圈
[25:25] Police food. How did you know? 警察的最爱 你怎么会知道?
[25:30] I dropped by Internal Affairs yesterday. 昨天我到风纪组
[25:32] How’s the rat squad? 那群小人好吗?
[25:34] I picked up something good. 我听到一个大消息
[25:35] Some cheese? 坏消息?
[25:36] IA got an anonymous tip. 他们收到匿名线报
[25:40] The person said Roger’s on the take. 说罗杰收黑钱
[25:43] No, he’s not. 不可能
[25:45] I know he’s not. It’s probably some jerk he put away. 我知道 大概有人乱造谣
[25:48] But with the new boats… and putting 2 kids through college, 不过他又买船又供小孩上大学
[25:52] I just thought you ought to know. 你知道的
[25:54] I actually tried to persuade him to take money. 很好 我也劝他要收黑钱
[25:56] Stop it, Riggs! I can’t hear that. 闭嘴 瑞格 我不想听了
[26:00] Nothing. 别说了
[26:01] I won’t say anything anymore. I’m kidding. 不说了 我只是闹着玩
[26:03] – That’s awful. – I’m kidding. 你太坏了
[26:05] Don’t tell him I said that. With all his problems… 别去问 他问题够多了
[26:08] …he’ll blow his top. It’ll be awful. Just don’t say anything. 他会抓狂的 别跟他说
[26:13] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[26:17] Like what? 什么问题?
[26:18] In general, problems. 琐碎的问题
[26:20] You mean something specific. 应该蛮特别的
[26:22] I got a nose for these things. What? 你瞒不了我 快说
[26:24] You’re pushing me. I really don’t want you to go there. 别逼我 不要逼我说
[26:29] Get it off your chest. You’ll feel better. Tell me. 说出来会比较好受
[26:30] I’m not going to leave you alone. Tell me. 你不说我就不放过你
[26:33] Tell me. 说吧
[26:35] I’ll tell you what it is! This pregnancy destroyed my brain cells! 我就说吧 我怀孕后就变笨了
[26:40] What? What? 什么事?什么事?
[26:42] I’m drooling. What? 我很好奇什么事?
[26:45] Promise me. Swear to me you’ll never say a word about this, ever. 答应我 对天发誓你绝对不说
[26:50] – I swear, I swear. – Right hand! -我发誓 -举右手
[26:52] I swear I won’t, ever. I promise. What? 我发誓不说 我保证
[26:56] You know how Roger is about his daughter dating cops? 要是罗杰的女儿爱上警察?
[26:59] He’d kill them. So? 他会把他宰了
[27:01] Rianne’s married to one, the father of her baby. 莉安嫁给一个警察 并怀了孕
[27:04] She’s afraid to tell Roger. 她不敢告诉罗杰
[27:05] They met last year. 他们去年认识交往
[27:07] They fell in love. She got pregnant. They got hitched. 结果奉子结婚
[27:09] Nobody’s telling Roger about this? 没人告诉罗杰?
[27:11] After the baby’s born. 宝宝出生再说
[27:13] You mean it’s a package deal? Take it or leave it? 这算买一送一 恕不退货?
[27:17] – Does Trish know? – She knows. -翠西知道吗? -知道
[27:19] She doesn’t know you know. But Trish knows. 她不知道我告诉你
[27:21] Who’s the lucky soon-to-be-dead son-in-law? 他幸运的夭寿女婿是谁?
[27:24] Who? 谁?
[27:26] Sergeant Lee Butters. 李白特警探
[27:28] This gets better and better! 有好戏可看 比士吉?
[27:30] No wonder he sucks up to Rog. Brings him apples, blankets, coffee… 难怪他要讨好罗杰 替他跑腿
[27:33] Not a word. I’m telling you, nothing. 我警告你 别跟他说
[27:37] I won’t tell him anything. He’d shoot me just for being the messenger. 我不会说的 他会宰了我
[27:41] He’s my best friend. It’d be wrong to mess with him. I won’t mess with him. 他是我好友 我不会害他
[27:44] I promise. I won’t. 我绝对不说
[27:48] Promise. 我保证
[27:52] I don’t think we have to discuss boys’ names because we’re having a girl. 不用想男的 我想女的名字就好
[27:56] Okay. Piadora. 好 琵朵拉
[27:58] I like Piadora. That’s sweet. 琵朵拉挺可爱的
[28:03] I can’t live with that. 我受不了
[28:05] I love that name. Wilford. 我喜欢 桂格也不错
[28:07] It’s the oatmeal guy. 那是麦片的牌子
[28:08] We’re talking kids’ names. 我们在谈宝宝的名字
[28:09] Has Rianne picked any names out yet? 莉安取了吗?
[28:11] We don’t want to double up or anything. 别跟她的小孩同名
[28:14] Oscar for the boy, Loreen if it’s a girl. 男的奥斯卡 女的是萝琳
[28:17] I like Lee Butter. 白特也不错
[28:18] Better! I like it better. 这名字比较好
[28:20] Don’t get me started. 别提起那小子
[28:21] I like those names. 名字不错
[28:22] Captain wants to see us downtown. 队长找我们 走吧
[28:24] Trish’ll be right down. Have fun shopping for the baby. 翠西马上出来 好好大采购
[28:27] Bye-bye, honey. 再见
[28:29] Who had the sleepover? 谁来过夜?
[28:31] Just airing out camping gear. 我在晾睡袋
[28:33] – We’re out of here. – Something smells good. -走啦 -好香
[28:35] Really good. 真的好香
[28:36] Trish has food on the stove. 翠西在煮菜
[28:37] We out of here. 走了 走了
[28:39] That smells like Chinese food. 像是中国菜 对吧?
[28:41] Chinese food? 煮菜?
[28:42] She’s into Chinese cooking. 对 中国菜 她在学中国菜
[28:44] I got to see this. Can I taste? 我一定得看一下 顺便尝尝
[28:49] – I love Chinese food. – Hold it! Please! Please! 等一下 别去 拜托
[28:53] There’s a Chinese person in the kitchen. 厨房有个中国人
[28:55] I saw him. 我看到了
[28:56] A couple of Chinese people. 有一、两个中国人
[28:59] Actually a whole family. 是一家中国人
[29:03] A large family. 一大家子人
[29:09] Hey, guys. 你们好
[29:14] It does smell good, huh? 是很香
[29:15] Smells great. 味道好棒
[29:17] – They were hiding in the lifeboat. -They were? -他们躲在救生艇上 -是吗?
[29:19] After that INS guy, I had to do something. 他们会被移民局带走
[29:22] I know. So you brought them home. 你就把他们载回来
[29:24] It took two trips. 两趟才载完
[29:25] Really? 是吗?
[29:26] They fit in the station wagon? 旅行车载得下吗?
[29:28] That’s Ping with his grandfather, Hong. 那是小平和他爷爷阿洪
[29:30] He’s head of the family. Speaks English. 他是这一家之主 会说英文
[29:32] Hey, Hong. This is my partner, Martin Riggs, and this is Lorna. 我搭档马丁瑞格 这是萝娜
[29:37] Wife? 太太?
[29:38] No. 不是
[29:41] Rog, Can I speak to you? 可以谈一下吗?
[29:43] Lorna, this is the best breakfast. 快来 这早餐很棒
[29:45] I’m hungry. I’d love some. 我饿了 我很想吃
[29:48] Are you out of your mind? This is illegal. 你疯啦?这是非法的
[29:52] As in, “against the law.” 违反法律
[29:53] You’ll bring on a shitstorm. 你这下麻烦大了
[29:54] Just hold on! Just wait a frigging minute! 慢着 先安静地听我说
[29:57] The way I see it, those are slave ships out there…and I’m freeing slaves. 我的想法是 那是艘奴隶船 …
[30:01] I’m freeing slaves 我在解放奴隶
[30:05] like no one did for my ancestors. 就像当年解放我祖先一样
[30:09] This is my chance to do something and do it right. 这是我救人的机会
[30:16] Why didn’t you say so? This is not going to be boring. 你早说嘛 这么有意义的事
[30:19] Need any help? 要帮忙吗?
[30:22] Where is he? 爸呢?
[30:27] What is it, food or money? 要钱还是要吃的?
[30:28] – Food and money. – More money than food. -都要 -钱比较好
[30:30] I see you more now than when you lived here. 你们比以前还烦人
[30:32] We’re independent now. 我们独立了
[30:33] What’ll you spend the money for? 向我要钱 拿去做什么?
[30:36] Hookers, drugs… 召妓、吸毒
[30:37] Contraceptives. -买避孕药 -打官司
[30:39] Can you believe how they talk to their father? 哪有儿女这样跟老爸讲话的?
[30:40] It costs more to go to school now than it did when you went. 现在学费比以前贵多了
[30:44] Go to school now! I get the tuition bills. 快去上学 是我在付学费耶
[30:48] And the grades too. Consider this a down payment on a future ass-chewing. 不好好念书 我就会碎碎念
[30:52] Now get out of here and go to school. 快离开 上课去
[30:54] I want to see grades! I see the tuition. I want to see some grades, okay? 拿我的钱就要有好成绩
[30:59] I want more cluck for my buck. 钱要省点花
[31:01] Thank you for the money. 多谢了
[31:05] -Oh, boy. -I’m tired. 真累人
[31:07] Me, I can’t win. Boy! 搞不定他们
[31:11] Say, we get a raise and nobody told me about it? 咱们加薪了吗?没人告诉我
[31:15] Heh, heh. I got to get to the bank. 我得去银行存起来
[31:19] How can you when you’re 你哪有时间去?
[31:20] taken to the cleaners all the time? 分钱就够你忙的
[31:24] Hey, guys. 嗨 帅哥
[31:25] Hey, babe. 亲爱的
[31:28] Both the kids leaving? 孩子走了?
[31:29] Yes. And we’re broke. 对 我们也破产了
[31:31] Is Lorna here? 萝娜呢?
[31:32] She’s in the kitchen. On her third breakfast by now. 在厨房吃第三顿早餐吧
[31:35] I remember those days. 我怀孕时也是这样
[31:38] I’m sorry! 抱歉
[31:40] You know I love it when you do that. 我最爱你这样
[31:42] -You look terrific. -Thank you. -你气色很好 -谢谢
[31:45] Wait till she tries raising that baby by herself. 宝宝生下来就苦了
[31:47] Daddy, I’ll be fine. 老爸 放心啦
[31:49] Move back in and old Grandpa Rog’ll be up all night taking care of the baby. 搬回来让外公半夜带小孩
[31:53] Better than her marrying the wrong guy. 总比她嫁错人好多了
[31:57] You know, a cop or something. 比方说 警察之类的
[31:59] True. 那也是
[32:01] Come on, guys. See you. 走了啦 回头见
[32:03] I should say goodbye. 我去打一声招呼
[32:05] Hurry up! 快点
[32:07] Yeah, stuffing your face. 别吃撑了
[32:09] Stop kissing me. Try that. Try that. 别亲了 来尝尝看
[32:11] You, stay away from my girl. 别打我女儿的主意
[32:13] I’m not joking. You stay away from my girl. 我是说真的 别碰她
[32:16] Joking! 爱说笑
[32:17] Got the baby beeper? 呼叫器带了没?
[32:26] All right, I know. 好了啦 我知道
[32:28] It’s your fault. It’s your fault. All the chicken shit. 都是你害的 叫我扮母鸡
[32:30] Flapping all over the place. 拍什么鬼翅膀
[32:34] All right, everybody. It’s been a year almost already. 大家注意 都过了一年
[32:38] This shit ain’t funny no more. 已经不好笑了
[32:41] – Enough is enough! – Please! 别再闹了
[32:43] Okay? Enough! 拜托 闹够了 好吗?
[32:45] I’m the one that gets it in the neck. Can we exercise a little maturity? 他生气我倒楣 拜托成熟点
[32:49] If I find who’s doing this, I’ll kick his ass. 被我逮到 我要揍扁他
[32:53] Who’s doing this? 是谁干的?
[32:54] I catch that asshole who put my picture up there, that’s it. 让我知道是谁干的好事
[32:55] That’s it. 要他好看
[32:56] Cut their balls off. 阉了他
[32:59] Captain. 队长
[33:02] I still look out there expecting to see all the old faces. 我现在都看不到老面孔
[33:05] Instead, I see a bunch of kids whose names I barely remember. 只看到我记不住名字的新人
[33:09] – Will you sit down? – Sorry. -坐下来 -抱歉
[33:12] We’re dinosaurs headed for extinction. 我们算是稀有动物
[33:13] Speak for yourself. 你才是
[33:14] We’re making way for the new police force: 这是一个全新的警队
[33:17] Guys with guns and psychology degrees, like Butters out there. 刑警都有心理学位 像是白特
[33:26] Biter has a psychology degree? 小白有心理学位?
[33:28] More like a psycho degree. 他倒比较像心理变态
[33:29] Times have got to change. 时代改变了
[33:32] I once got shot by a hot rodder with a zip gun. 我以前被空气枪打伤过
[33:35] That’s how far back I go. 好久以前的事
[33:38] You wanted to see us? 找我们有事吗?
[33:40] – Some things don’t change. – Here we go. -有些事不会变 -又来了
[33:43] The department lost its insurance. 我们都被保险公司拒保了
[33:45] All the damage you’ve done, 你们到处闯祸
[33:47] they can’t get a new one… 保险公司不敢担保
[33:49] …while you two still run around on the streets. 就因你们还在街上值勤
[33:52] They can’t fire you either. 又不能开除你们
[33:54] So… 只好…
[33:56] …they’re promoting you. 让你们升职了
[33:59] Lieutenant. 分队长
[34:01] There’s no open lieutenant spots. 不是 分队长没空缺
[34:03] So the chief’s using a special privilege and making you captains. 局长用特权把你们升为队长
[34:07] Better. 更棒
[34:09] Captain! 队长
[34:10] Time was when this would send me over the falls. 以前我会气得跳楼
[34:12] I swear, I’m getting old. 现在我年纪大了
[34:16] So what do we do now? 我们该做什么?
[34:18] Captain shit. Hang out. 不晓得 队长都在闲晃
[34:20] Take long lunches. 午饭可以吃半天
[34:22] Yell things like, “Riggs, Murtaugh, I’m the captain.” 老把”我是队长”挂在嘴边
[34:24] “Chief’s shitting bricks, man.” “局长在发飙”
[34:26] You finished? 说完没?
[34:28] Think you can stay out of trouble? Something simple? 这下你们能少惹点麻烦吗?
[34:31] Absolutely. 保证没问题
[34:32] Captain Riggs. 瑞格队长
[34:34] Captain Murtaugh. 莫道队长
[34:44] You want your badges? Let me see those sergeant badges. 旧警徽拿来换新的
[34:46] Never liked it. 那当然
[34:47] Throw them over here. Let me have yours. 丢过来
[34:52] This is the most painful experience of my life. 这是我一生最痛苦的时刻
[34:55] Now get out of here. 快滚吧
[34:56] – Thank you, Captain.- Thank you, Captain. -谢谢你 队长 -谢谢你 队长
[34:59] No, Captain, after you. 队长 你先请
[35:01] Enough with the “Captain” shit! Get out of here! 两位队长闹够了吧 快滚出去
[35:03] I insist. After you, Captain, 我坚持你先请 队长
[35:05] I insist! “O Captain! My Captain!” 我坚持我的好队长先请
[35:07] Captains outrageous! 队长好
[35:08] News travels. 消息传得真快
[35:10] You get a break from real police work. Play golf, tennis… 你们以后可以享清福了
[35:14] They got brown rings Around their noses 他们靠拍马屁升官了
[35:19] Now that you’re captains, come up in the chopper. 两位队长坐直升机兜风吧
[35:21] Not for me. 我不要
[35:22] I’ll take a raincheck. 改天吧
[35:23] – Lf you change your mind, call us. – He’s a down-to-earth guy. -改变主意就找我 -他有惧高症
[35:28] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:31] Can we knock this shit off, please? This is your captain speaking. 别再闹了 这是本队长的命令
[35:35] Jesus. 别闹了
[35:39] The man’s got feelings, you know? 有人会伤心的
[35:48] Congratulations. Look at you. 恭喜了 看看你
[35:51] Captain Murtaugh. 莫道队长
[35:52] I don’t really know how to say this, but you really inspire me. 我只想说 你是我的偶像
[35:58] Keep it up. 继续努力
[36:00] How’s it going, Burton? 你好 白顿
[36:01] It’s Butters, Captain. 是白特 队长
[36:03] I’ll remember that. 我下次会记住
[36:04] Kid really likes you. 那小子喜欢你
[36:06] I wish he’d cut that shit out. 他最好别再对我狗腿
[36:08] He likes me? 他喜欢我?
[36:10] Likes me. 喜欢我
[36:15] You don’t think he… 他不是…
[36:19] …likes me-likes me…? 真的喜欢我吧?
[36:21] Likes me like that? 喜欢上我
[36:27] It’s the police force not the military. 这里又不是军队
[36:29] The millennium’s creeping up on us. 时代改变了
[36:31] You know what the captain said: “New people, new department.” 队长也说:新警队 新气象
[36:43] Dr. Woods? 伍德医生
[36:45] Captain Riggs. 瑞格队长
[36:47] Don’t run. 别走
[36:48] I’m in a rush. 我有事
[36:50] I need to talk to you. 我得跟你谈一件事
[36:51] Wait! What is it this time? Recurring dreams about flying dwarfs? 这次是什么?梦到飞行侏儒?
[36:56] Or have you cooked up something new? 还是你想到什么怪招
[36:58] I’m sorry about all that. I want your advice. 很抱歉 我只想要你的建议
[37:01] I was thinking of… 我在想…
[37:02] Thinking? 想什么?
[37:03] Marriage. 结婚
[37:05] Marriage?! 结婚?
[37:07] The “M” word? 讨老婆?
[37:08] Does “confidentiality” mean anything? 你能不能保密?
[37:11] That’s funny. 真好笑
[37:12] – Keep it down. – You know what would happen? -小声点 -你知道吗?
[37:13] We’d go into my office… 等进到我的办公室
[37:15] …and you know what you’d end up telling me? 你绝对会改变说法
[37:18] You’d tell me something like, “Doc… 你一定会说:医生…
[37:21] …I want to marry Murtaugh.” 我想和莫道结婚
[37:23] Or your mother, maybe. Or how about Nelson Mandela? 或是你老妈 或是曼德拉
[37:26] Nelson Mandela?! 曼德拉?
[37:27] Something to ridicule me, Riggs. 你会作弄我 让我出糗
[37:32] Something to get a rise out of me. 你故意把我惹毛
[37:34] Listen carefully! 给我听好
[37:35] I’m… not… stupid! 我…不是…傻瓜
[37:38] And my time is reserved… 我的时间是留给那些…
[37:42] …for police officers with real needs and real problems. 真正有心理问题的警员
[37:45] Have you got that?! 你懂吗?
[37:47] – Have you?! – Ask me again? -懂吗? -请说明白
[37:49] No. And you know what? 不 你知道吗?
[37:52] I don’t like you. 我不喜欢你
[37:57] Stephanie? 史黛芬妮
[37:59] I can’t go out with you. 我不能跟你约会
[38:00] I’m in a relationship. 我有女友 我很幸福
[38:03] All right? I think you need to see someone. 你得看心理医生
[38:05] You’ll find someone someday who’ll love you. 总会有男人爱你关心你
[38:08] Not in this department but…You have to stop bothering me! 但不是我 别再骚扰我
[38:11] You’re disgusting! 你太低级了
[38:13] What’s the matter with you people?! 你们通通都有病
[38:20] What’s shaking? 近来可好?
[38:21] – Captain Riggs. – Captain Murtaugh. 瑞格队长、莫道队长
[38:24] You’re supposed to turn around. We’re captains. 你应该敬礼 我们是队长
[38:27] Heard you’re up to your ass in Chinese. 听说你们昨晚碰到中国人
[38:28] The taller ones come up to the navel. 最高的才到我肚脐
[38:31] Big enough to kick your ass. 矮归矮 他们功夫很厉害
[38:33] What can I do for you? 我能帮什么忙?
[38:35] One of the ship’s crew shot an illegal, apparently under orders… 船员奉命杀死一名偷渡客
[38:38] …and we’d dearly like to know… 你告诉我们就请你吃一顿
[38:41] …who’s smuggling Chinese these days. 谁在走私人口?
[38:43] We got no hard evidence but we’re pretty sure the big boss is Benny Chan. 幕后主使应该是班尼陈
[38:47] Uncle Benny? 班尼叔叔
[38:48] You know him? 你们认识他?
[38:49] When he was running smack. 他那时在贩毒
[38:51] We never nailed him. 也没逮到他
[38:53] Benny’s slippery. 班尼是个老滑头
[38:54] Where’s he hang out? 哪里可以找到他?
[38:56] He’s got a nightclub, couple restaurants. 他有一间夜总会、几家餐馆
[38:59] He operates mainly out on North Broadway. Here’s the address. 多半都在北百老汇 这是地址
[39:04] Hi, fellas. 大家好
[39:06] There he is. Hey, Burger. Summers. 他来了 嗨 伯格
[39:08] Butters! 白特啦
[39:10] What you got on the freighter homicide? 命案查得怎么样?
[39:12] I talked to some illegals. 我正在查
[39:13] Turns out they only knew the shooter by sight. 偷渡客都说他们只见过凶手
[39:16] Checked out the boat. 我查过那艘货船
[39:19] The boat is registered under a dummy corporation out of Indonesia. 用印尼的空壳公司注册
[39:22] It’ll be a rough one to crack, but we’ll nail them. 很难查 不过放心
[39:25] You ever hear of Benny Chan? 听过班尼陈吗?
[39:27] Benny Chan. No. What kind of bad man is he? 班尼陈 没有 他是坏蛋吗?
[39:29] Real bad. Big crime boss in Chinatown. 大坏蛋 唐人街黑道老大
[39:32] If it’s dirty and it’s Chinese, Benny’s doing it. 什么坏事都干尽
[39:35] So where do I find him? 他在哪里?
[39:36] At his restaurant. 他的餐馆
[39:38] I’m kind of hungry for Chinese. How about you? 我想吃中国菜 你呢?
[39:41] We’re going there anyway. We’ll drive you. 我们顺路载你去
[39:42] Chinese? Just let me get my jacket. 中国菜?我去拿外套
[39:46] Not with him. 别找他去
[39:47] – He’s doing good. – I know. 他很努力 我们需要支援
[39:50] We might need backup. Spend some time with him. You might learn to love him. 相处久了也许你会喜欢上他
[39:54] Like a son. 像儿子一样
[39:56] In-law-enforcement. It pays to know your fellow officer. 多和同事们建立革命情感
[39:59] He might have to back you up one day. 可能哪天他会救你一命
[40:06] Sir, let me just say, it’ll be an honor to share some egg rolls with you. 我很荣幸和你分享春卷
[40:10] Yeah, all right. Let’s go. 好啦 走吧
[40:13] Share? 分享?
[40:16] So, Butters, 白特
[40:18] it seems like you hate crime in a sort of personal way if you don’t mind me saying. 你好像嫉恶如仇
[40:21] Why so you say that, sir? 怎么说?
[40:23] Last night I noticed you were, let’s say, more than slightly miffed. 昨晚你差点抓狂
[40:27] – Wasn’t he, Roger? – Hell, yeah. 对吧 罗杰?
[40:29] Any particular reason? 有原因吗?
[40:31] About 150,000 of them. 原因多到数不清
[40:34] That’s how many bullets were zinging around my neighborhood growing up. 小时候我家附近子弹乱飞
[40:37] Couldn’t go outside. Couldn’t go near a window. 不能出门或靠近窗口
[40:40] Lived on the floor, ate on the floor, 成天趴着 在地板上吃
[40:42] slept and watched TV on the floor. 在地板上睡 在地板上看电视
[40:45] I didn’t learn to walk till I was 10. 害我十岁才学会走路
[40:48] Spent most of my formative years nose-to-nose with the family beagle. 跟家里的小狗一起长大
[40:52] When I’m working on a crime… I ain’t thinking about the crime. 我在办案时不是想着案子
[40:56] I’m thinking about that goddamn floor and it pisses me off. 而是想到让我抓狂的臭地板
[41:00] We supposed to be meeting Leo somewhere? 我们和里欧有约吗?
[41:05] No, why? 没有 怎么了?
[41:07] Because he’s following us. Don’t look. 他跟在后面 别看他
[41:10] Who’s Leo? 里欧是谁?
[41:11] Maybe it’s a coincidence. 也许是凑巧
[41:12] What does he want? 他要干嘛?
[41:13] I don’t know. Let’s find out. 不晓得 等着瞧
[41:25] Fucking asshole! 浑蛋
[41:26] Bite me! Bite me, okay? 要打架 老子奉陪
[41:30] Whatever! Whatever! Jerk! 谁怕谁 笨蛋
[41:32] You looking for us, Leo? 你找我们?
[41:34] You saw me, huh? 你看到我?
[41:35] Yeah, we saw you. 看到了
[41:36] What you doing, Leo? 你在干嘛?
[41:38] I’m perfecting my tailing technique now that I’m a PI. 练习侦探的跟踪技巧
[41:42] He’s a private eyesore. 他是跟屁虫
[41:43] Nice inconspicuous vehicle. I like it. 好炫的车 我喜欢
[41:46] Riggs, who’s the perp? What’d you bust him for? 那嫌犯干什么坏事?
[41:50] I’m a perp? 我是嫌犯?
[41:51] A young brother in a police car is automatically a perp? 黑人坐在警车后座就是嫌犯?
[41:55] Look at my suit! My tie! 你看我这身行头
[41:57] Do I look like the Crips’ accountant? 难道我是黑道的会计师?
[41:59] Look at this badge, bitch! 这是我的警徽
[42:01] Check out the gun. 还有枪
[42:02] – License! Registration! – Put the gun down! -我要检查你的… -把枪放下
[42:05] License! Registration! 驾照、行车执照
[42:06] Urine sample! 尿液样本
[42:08] I got a badge too, okay? 我也有警徽
[42:10] German Jews didn’t have it any easier as kids! 犹太人也受过同样的歧视
[42:12] So don’t think you’re the only one. 别以为只有你 好吗?
[42:14] Besides, I knew you were a cop! I was kidding! 我知道你是警察 我是闹着玩
[42:17] I can smell a cop a mile away! 我老远就闻得到
[42:19] You saying I smell bad? 我有那么臭吗?
[42:21] Don’t turn everything around! You’re so touchy. 别扣我帽子 你太敏感了
[42:24] These guys’ll tell you. We got a history. 我和他们有革命情感
[42:27] Maybe we’ll work together someday! I’m the bomb! They’ll tell you! 我很厉害 改天可以联手合作
[42:31] We’ll work together soon as I open up a cereal shop, you fucking leprechaun! 等我开马戏团再说 臭矮子
[42:35] I didn’t call you names, fuckface! Don’t start! 我又没骂你 臭小子
[42:37] Okay?! Don’t fool around! 你最好别惹我
[42:40] These guys’ll tell you. 他们能证明
[42:41] Sir, you’re double-parked. 先生 你并排停车
[42:44] Officer, I’m just talking with the detectives. 警员 我正和警探们聊天
[42:46] We don’t know this guy. 我们不认识他
[42:48] Think he was drinking. 他大概喝醉酒
[42:50] They’re kidding. Come back! 他们在说笑 回来
[42:53] I wasn’t drinking! They just said that. 我没喝酒 他们胡说
[42:55] Blow your breath in my hand. -请你吐气 -干嘛?
[42:57] Now hold on, I can smell it already. 不用了 我闻到酒味
[42:58] Blow in my fucking ear! 闻你的头 我没喝酒
[43:01] No, you’re all mine. You’re mine. 你别想赖 你惨了
[43:02] Whatever. 随便啦
[43:30] Where’s Uncle Benny? 班尼叔叔呢?
[43:32] – He’s not here. – Is he in there? -他不在 -里面呢?
[43:34] I’m sure he is. 他一定在
[43:35] This way. 这边请
[43:37] Yes, it’s a two-way. 这是双面镜
[43:38] Look, please. We have 3 people. 三位吗?请跟我来
[43:39] The restaurant’s over there. 这边请
[43:41] Let’s go this way, please. 不必了
[43:43] They can see us, but we can’t see them. 他们能看到我们 我们却看不到他们
[43:46] Where’s your green card? 你的绿卡呢?
[43:47] That’s a racist remark. 这是种族歧视
[43:48] I’m a policeman who asked you about your green card. 查看绿卡是我的职责
[43:51] This is not the way. 不是这里
[43:53] You’re the boss till we get up in his ass. 没关系
[43:58] It’ll be fine. They’ve refurbished. 他们重新装潢过
[44:00] I couldn’t stop them. 他们硬闯进来
[44:02] Hey, fellas. 你们好
[44:03] Out, out! 出去
[44:04] Can I get some drink or food? 要点什么?
[44:06] Uncle Benny, I hope this is a bad time. 你好 又来烦你了
[44:09] He still hasn’t clipped his eyebrows. 他还是没剪眉毛
[44:10] What’d we tell you about that? 我们劝过你
[44:12] We hate not disturbing you. 我们最爱找你麻烦
[44:14] This is Detective Buckles. 这是白狗警探
[44:15] Whatever. 又叫错了
[44:17] Sell any heroin? Buy any cops? Kill anyone lately? 最近有犯毒、行贿、杀人吗?
[44:19] How’s the front–? Restaurant? 赚了多少黑心钱?
[44:20] Have something to eat. 吃饭去
[44:22] Give you the police discount. 给你们特别优待
[44:24] – Flied lice? – Flied lice? -潮帆? -潮帆?
[44:26] It is fried rice, you plick! 是炒饭 浑蛋
[44:31] I’m very busy. What is it this time? 我很忙 有什么事?
[44:34] Tell him, Buttkiss. 告诉他 白鸡
[44:36] Know anything about a boatload of illegals that went aground last night? 你知道昨完偷渡客的事吗?
[44:40] Just what I saw on the news. 新闻上看过
[44:42] Some snakehead lost big money. 人蛇损失惨重
[44:44] 400 people at 35 grand. Fourteen million. 一人三万五 一千四百万损失
[44:48] And missed out on making them slaves. 四百人当不成奴隶
[44:51] You are cops. 你们是警察
[44:52] I thought smuggling Chinese was an INS problem. 偷渡客应该归移民局管
[44:55] We found 3 bodies full of holes, so now it’s a cop problem. 船上有三个死人 归我们管
[44:59] Three dead Chinese? 三个死人?
[45:01] Billion more where they came from. 中国人多得不能再多
[45:03] That’s right. Life’s cheap. 人命是不值钱
[45:05] The problem is, he shot at me and Rog too, and that pisses us off. 问题是 凶手向我们开枪
[45:08] Too bad they missed. 可惜没打中
[45:10] But still I don’t know anything about it. 我什么都不知道
[45:14] Who’s he? 他是谁?
[45:18] Doesn’t look too happy. 他看起来很不爽
[45:20] What’s his name? 他叫什么?
[45:21] Who’s this guy? Is he appraising your furniture, or what? 他在替你家具估价吗?
[45:24] He doesn’t speak English. 他不会说英文
[45:26] Then he doesn’t understand words like “scumbag”… 他一定听不懂”人渣”
[45:30] …”eat shit”? “吃屎”吧?
[45:33] I think he understands good. 我看他听得懂
[45:39] Enter the drag queen. 学李小龙啊
[45:41] The insurance, remember? 警局没保险 记得吗?
[45:43] I’m busy. If you have nothing on me, get out. 我很忙 请你们出去
[45:46] Just know we’re still around. 你要小心点
[45:48] I’m on your ass too. 我会盯着你
[45:50] But the door is this way! 大门在那儿
[45:52] This is quicker. This is quicker, really. 走这儿比较快 真的
[45:58] See? It’s quicker! 瞧 很快吧
[46:02] Don’t forget my 10% policeman’s discount. 别忘了警员吃饭要打九折
[46:07] You in Hong Kong… you’d be dead. 在香港 你早就死定了
[46:13] No, not that! No, Riggs! Don’t! 别这么做 瑞格 住手
[46:17] The insurance… What the hell? 保险…管它的
[46:21] Hurry up! Hurry up! 来人呀 来人呀
[46:28] You got to try it sometime. 你得试试看
[46:29] Not only is it satisfying, it’s therapeutic. 不但很过瘾 也能作心理治疗
[46:32] It saves the cost of a shrink… 不必花钱看心理医生
[46:34] – And bad guys can’t call the cops. – Why not? -他们不必报警 -为什么?
[46:36] We’re already here! – El Nino. 我们就是警察
[46:39] I know this guy. 我认得他
[46:40] That’s the captain. Hold it! 他是船长 站住
[46:47] Remember, no damage! 别乱砸东西
[47:07] I’m LAPD. I’m commandeering your bike. 洛城警探 征收你的单车
[47:09] Here, here. $ 200. 来 两百块
[47:11] Riggs, I’m coming! 瑞格 我来了
[47:14] Somebody stole your bike! 查理 你的单车被偷走了
[47:20] Police! 警察
[47:23] Move out of the way! Police! 让开 警察
[47:24] Butler! Chase the fast one! 贝特 跑得快的让你追
[47:26] What do you have, Alzheimer’s?! 你是老年痴呆吗?
[47:42] Stop! Freeze! 给我站住
[47:56] Stop, you Chinese motherfucker! Halt! 站住 你这个杂碎
[48:14] Clear out the way! Police! 快让开
[48:15] Riggs! He’s getting away! 瑞格 他逃走了
[48:24] Excuse me! Out of the way! 抱歉 让开
[48:35] Get down! 趴下 趴下
[48:36] LAPD! Stop, you little shit! 洛城警探 杂碎站住
[48:52] Get down! Get down! Get the fuck down! 趴下 给我他妈的趴下
[49:00] My arm! 我的手
[49:01] I didn’t do anything! 我没做坏事
[49:11] I got you covered down here! 我来掩护你
[49:15] You got the right to remain silent! So shut the fuck up, okay?! 你有权保持缄默 给我闭嘴
[49:18] You got the right to an attorney. 你有权请律师
[49:20] If you can’t afford an attorney… 请不起的话
[49:22] …we’ll provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on Earth! 我们会找个最蠢的给你
[49:26] If you get Johnnie Cochran, I’ll kill you! 找辛普森的律师我就毙了你
[49:40] Riggs, don’t jump! 瑞格 别跳
[49:41] You’re going to be a father! Don’t jump, damn it! 你快当爸爸了 别跳
[49:48] Hold on! 抓紧了
[49:51] Hold on! I got you! 抓紧 我来了
[49:53] Don’t move! 嘿 瑞格 别乱动
[49:56] Okay, I won’t move! 我不动
[49:57] Hold on! I got you! 抓紧 我来救你
[49:59] You’ll catch me? 你要接住我吗?
[50:00] No, I’m not going to catch you! 我才不要接住你
[50:02] I got a dumpster here! 这理有垃圾箱
[50:03] You didn’t do nothing, why you running? 你没干坏事干嘛跑?
[50:06] Get over here! 白特 过来
[50:08] – Shit! – Hurry up! -糟糕 -快点
[50:10] Come on, come on! 快点 快点
[50:12] Hold on, Riggs! 撑着点
[50:15] A bit more to the left, will you? 再往左一点
[50:17] Stop right there! Now! Now! 停在那里!停!
[50:19] No, the other left! 不 另一边啦
[50:21] Make up your mind! 赶快决定
[50:23] You couldn’t find something smaller?! 不能找大点的吗?
[50:25] This is all I could find! 我只找到这个
[50:26] Hey, I got it here! Now, you jump! On 3! 好了 数到三就跳
[50:29] Ready? 好了吗?
[50:30] Ass first! It breaks the fall! 屁股朝下比较安全
[50:32] One! 好了吗?一…
[50:34] Two! Three! Son of a bitch! 二…三…
[50:39] You all right? 瑞格 你没事吧?
[50:40] I should have had him. 我逮得到他的
[50:42] Damn right, you should have! 是呀 你逮得到他
[50:44] Who’s your partner? Son of a bitch! 你的同伙是谁?快说是谁?
[50:47] – I don’t have a partner! – The guy you were running with. -我没有同伙 -你跟着他跑
[50:50] I’m a waiter. 我是餐馆跑堂
[50:51] And then you guys pull a gun, trying to kill me! 你们掏枪想杀人
[50:54] And you physically abuse me! I want my lawyer! 你还打人 我要找律师
[50:58] You ain’t no waiter! If you’re a waiter, 你才不是跑堂 我问你…
[51:01] what’s today’s special? 今天特餐是什么?
[51:03] What’s today? 今天礼拜几?
[51:05] Wednesday! 礼拜三
[51:07] Chicken and sweet and sour pork, barbecue spareribs… 糖醋鸡丁、椒盐排骨
[51:10] Shut up! 好了
[51:11] Next time, don’t run! Stay still! 下次没事别拔腿就跑
[51:14] I should’ve got him! 我应该逮到他
[51:17] Johnnie Cochran! He fight for me! 辛普森的律师会帮我
[52:15] Mao began helping in the fields when he was 6 years old. 毛泽东六岁就到田里插秧
[52:19] He led a rebellion early against his domineering father. 年少时反抗专制的父亲
[52:22] Finally, Mao left home to continue his schooling. 后来离家出走继续求学
[52:26] Those were troubled times. Old China dissolved in a welter of unrest… 当时局势混乱 中国动荡不安
[52:32] Sorry, Sergeant Murtaugh. 抱歉 莫道警探
[52:33] No, no, no, sit, please. 不 不 请坐
[52:35] And it’s Roger. 叫我罗杰
[52:37] It’s your chair. 这是你的椅子
[52:38] No, sit down, really. It’s fine. Sit. 尽管坐 没关系 坐啊
[52:41] Want something to drink? 喝点酒吗?
[52:42] Tequila? 龙舌兰?
[52:44] Thank you so much. 谢谢你
[52:46] From Mexico. 墨西哥酒
[52:49] This can’t be the first time you had tequila, Hong. 你不是第一次喝吧?
[52:58] Bread. 举杯
[52:59] Bread. 举杯
[53:02] Toast, toast! 干杯
[53:03] Yeah, yeah, toast. 对 干杯
[53:04] Bread! 举杯
[53:11] You know anybody here? 在美国有熟人吗?
[53:13] My uncle. 我叔叔
[53:15] He pay so we can come to America. 他付钱让我们来美国
[53:18] You been in contact with him? 联络上他吗?
[53:21] I leave message. 我留了话
[53:24] What’s your uncle do? 他做什么?
[53:26] In China… he’s artist. 他在大陆是画家
[53:29] An artist? 画家?
[53:34] It ought to be tough leaving home, huh? 离乡背井一定很不好过
[53:39] In America… 在美国…
[53:41] …my children have chance to make good life. 我的孩子都有机会过好日子
[53:44] We want the best for our children. 我们都为孩子着想
[53:48] And our grandchildren! 对 还有孙子
[53:50] You believe I’m a grandfather? 你相信我已经当爷爷了吗?
[53:53] That’s right! Little Ping! 你是小平的爷爷
[53:55] You’re a grandpa! 你是位爷爷
[53:59] Where does the time go? 时间过得真快
[54:01] Don’t know. 我不知道 我没表
[54:03] Have no watch. 我没戴表
[54:05] You have no watch? 你没表?
[54:07] Here. This is my pop’s. Here, take it. 这是我爸的表 收下
[54:11] He got it when he retired from the force. Here. 他从警局退休那时领到的
[54:13] No, no. No, I cannot. 不 我不能收
[54:15] I want you to have it. It belonged to a good man. 收下吧 他是个好人
[54:19] It ought to belong to another good man. 你也是好人
[54:24] Thank you so much… 多谢你
[54:25] …Roger. 罗杰
[55:55] Shit! 糟糕
[56:01] Hold him, hold him. 抱住他
[56:08] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good, good. 很好 很好 瑞格
[56:11] Get him! 上呀
[56:15] What’s wrong? Are you okay? 怎么了?没事吧?
[56:18] It’s the shoulder. 我的肩膀
[56:19] It’s an old shoulder injury. I’m going to have to toss in the towel. 旧的肩伤 我得弃权
[56:23] – No problem. Sorry, man. – It happens periodically. 抱歉 没事吧?
[56:27] Is he okay? 他没事吧?
[56:28] I was just getting going too. 我打得正顺
[56:29] You’re lucky, kid. 算你走运
[56:31] You’re lucky he didn’t kill you. 你没被揍扁算幸运
[56:32] You owe me a rematch! 下次再找你单挑
[56:34] Anytime you want. 随时奉培
[56:36] I might even train for it. 我会加强训练
[56:37] Better bring your own paramedic too. 下次带医护人员来
[56:41] I’ll get some ice for that shoulder. 我找冰块帮你敷肩
[56:42] The shoulder’s okay. 不 我没事
[56:44] There’s nothing wrong with my shoulder. 不 我的肩膀没事
[56:49] I was faking it. 假装的
[56:52] Faking it? 假装的?
[56:54] Gomez was killing me out there. 他把我打得好惨
[56:57] I didn’t have anything left. 我撑不下去
[56:58] I told you that kid was good. 我就说他很厉害
[57:00] He’s good but it’s not all him. 不只是他厉害
[57:02] I mean, I’ve been feeling it lately. You know the other… 我最近都很惨 那晚…
[57:15] Like the other night on the ship when that guy nailed me. 在船上被那家伙打昏
[57:18] And yesterday I couldn’t catch him. 昨天又逮不到他
[57:21] I just thought, you know, I’m out of shape or something. 我以为只是缺乏运动
[57:24] You know. But it’s more than that. 不过没这么简单
[57:26] It’s like… 我好像…
[57:28] I hate to say this but… 我不想承认 但是…
[57:31] You’re getting too old for this shit. 你老得打不动
[57:38] How about that? 真没想到
[57:40] Finally. 终于轮到你
[57:42] No, but I can’t be. I mean, I’m only… 不可能 我年纪才…
[57:46] – Jesus. – Yeah, you’re only. 年纪不小了
[57:50] Can’t beat the clock, Riggs. 岁月不饶人 瑞格
[57:55] Murphy’s right. We’re dinosaurs. What am I going to do? 我们快作古了 该怎么办?
[57:59] Accept it. 接受事实
[58:03] Like I do. 像我一样
[58:07] No. Bullshit. 才不咧 胡扯
[58:09] Bullshit. I won’t accept it. 胡扯 我不接受
[58:10] I’ll will it not to happen. 我要用意志力去克服
[58:12] Will it? You’re going to will it? 你要用意志力?
[58:14] I’m not too old for this shit. 我不老 还打得动
[58:16] I’m not too old for this shit. 我不老 还打得动
[58:18] We’re not too old for this shit. 我们不老 还打得动
[58:20] We’re not too old for this shit. We’re not too old for… 我们不老 还打得动
[58:24] Say it like you believe it. 要有信心
[58:25] We’re not too old for this shit. 我们不老 还打得动
[58:27] We’re not too old for this shit. 我们不老 还打得动
[58:29] I’m not going to buy a hemorrhoid cushion. I’m not going to get corns! 我不会长鸡眼
[58:31] – I got corns! 我有鸡眼
[58:34] I’m not wearing a suit! 我不穿西装
[58:35] What’s wrong with a suit? 穿西装有什么不对?
[58:37] How’s it going, Captain? 你好 队长
[58:50] Thanks a lot, you guys. Very funny. 多亏你们 我被拘留半天
[58:53] That cop tried to strip-search me! 他想脱我衣服搜身
[58:54] – You get his phone number? – Funny. -你约了他吗? -不好笑
[58:56] Sugar-glazed with jelly. 果酱甜甜圈
[58:58] Thanks, Leo. 谢了
[58:59] – What happened? The scratches. – A dog. 你的脸怎么了?
[59:01] – A dog? – Dog cut you like that? -小狗 -你被狗抓伤脸?
[59:03] Catch you drinking out of his bowl? 你偷吃狗食被狗逮到?
[59:04] I’m working on an important PI case. 不好笑 这是大案子
[59:07] Did the dog hire you? 狗出的钱?
[59:08] No, the dog didn’t hire me. The people that lost the dog hired me. 才不是 是狗的主人
[59:12] Sounds like a big case. 说得跟真的一样
[59:13] It is a big case, Mr. Big Shot, for all you know. 大案子 我没骗你
[59:16] It’s an expensive dog. A Bolshoi. 那只狗很值钱 俄国土狗
[59:19] Borzoi. 俄国狼犬
[59:20] Whatever, whatever. 随便啦
[59:22] And you found it, huh? 找到了吗?
[59:24] Sort of. Okay, listen to what happens. 算是吧 告诉你们真相
[59:27] Instead of going around town looking for a dog, 我没有到处找
[59:29] spending money, I went to the pound. 我去流浪动物之家
[59:32] I take the dog home. I dye the dog, it looks exactly like their dog. 找只狗染得跟那只一模一样
[59:36] Dog was a real rat, though. He scratched me. 小狗很坏 抓得我满脸伤
[59:38] But I got the job done. 不过终于搞定
[59:39] Some kind of PI business you got there. 这是哪门生意?
[59:41] Douche Ventura, pet infective. 白痴威龙、宠物笨侦探
[59:44] – It’s grand theft. – What is? -这是诈欺罪 -什么?
[59:46] With trickery and device, felony. 蓄意欺骗是重刑罪
[59:48] It is? 是吗?
[59:49] You guys are always kidding. Whatever. I get it. 别闹了 你们就爱胡扯
[59:52] Here comes that touchy kid. 臭小子来了
[59:53] I’m not here. 说我不在 我不在
[59:55] Captain Riggs, Captain Murtaugh. 瑞格队长、莫道队长
[59:56] What you got, Putter? 什么事?白特
[59:57] The guy you chased in Chinatown? 你追丢的家伙
[59:59] The gun he dropped matched slugs on the bodies on the boat. 他的枪是船上杀人的凶枪
[1:00:02] He’s your shooter. 他就是凶手
[1:00:05] Son of a bitch got away from me. 我竟让他逃走
[1:00:07] He didn’t get far. 他没逃太远
[1:00:09] They found him on a rooftop nearby. 在屋顶找到他的尸体
[1:00:10] Strangled. And get this: Pigeons ate his eyeballs. 被勒死 眼珠还被鸽子吃掉
[1:00:15] Cool. 酷毙了
[1:00:17] Excuse me. Hello? Hello? 对不起
[1:00:21] Shit! I hate these fucking phones! You get a call, 狗屎 烂电话
[1:00:23] they cut you off. You make a call, they cut you off. 通话品质实在太差了
[1:00:26] What’s the point? 搞什么?
[1:00:27] Don’t you know what they’re doing? 你不知道?
[1:00:29] They fuck you with cell phones. They’re fucking you with the cell phone. 行动电话公司在整人
[1:00:31] They love when you get cut off. 故意地 最好你讲一半被切掉
[1:00:34] You know why? Because 你知道为什么吗?
[1:00:35] when you call back, they charge you…for that first minute again at that high rate. 要你再回电 第一分钟很贵
[1:00:40] If you’re able to call back… 打得通就很偷笑
[1:00:43] …because the 3-hour battery you got only lasts 20 fucking minutes. 三小时的电池只能用二十分钟
[1:00:46] If you’re behind a hill, it goes… 在山后面就这样
[1:00:49] Or you’re going through a damn tunnel. 过隧道也一样
[1:00:51] And they keep making it smaller! 而且越做越小
[1:00:53] You know why? 知道为什么吗?
[1:00:54] So you can lose it. 好让你弄丢
[1:00:56] Why? So you buy more phones. 这样你才会买新的
[1:00:58] I never lost my mother’s phone! 我老妈的电话就不会掉
[1:01:00] Take you two hours to make a long-distance call. 拨个号就要两小时
[1:01:02] Duh-duh-duh-duh-4. Duh-duh-duh-duh-5. 嘟嘟嘟四…嘟嘟嘟五
[1:01:05] I messed up! Hang up. Got to do it again. 搞错了 挂断重拨
[1:01:07] Duh-duh-duh-duh-4… 嘟嘟嘟四…
[1:01:10] Never lost my Sports Illustrated swimsuit phone. 像杂志女郎的电话我就不会忘
[1:01:13] How about scanners? They get your phone number and call all over the world! 还有人会盗用你电话号码
[1:01:15] Somebody took my number and called Afghanistan! Afghanistan! 有人用我的号码打去阿富汗
[1:01:17] I don’t know what fucking Afghanistan look like. 阿富汗人长什么样我都不知道
[1:01:23] Even if I did, I would not talk to their Afghan ass for 3 hours! 就算 知道也不会讲三小时电话
[1:01:28] I won’t talk to my daddy for 3 hours! 跟我老爸都没讲这么久
[1:01:32] They fuck you, they fuck you with the cell phones! 他们就是要整你 恶整你
[1:01:35] You know when you go to a drive-through? 你知道到”得来速”怎样吗?
[1:01:37] Hold on. 等一下
[1:01:38] Why am I talking…? 我干嘛跟你讲这么多?
[1:01:40] Leo Getz, private investigator. 私家侦探里欧盖兹
[1:01:42] Private investigator? 私家侦探?
[1:01:44] I wondered if you’d be willing to investigate my privates. 请你调查我的私处
[1:01:48] Investigate what? 调查什么?
[1:01:49] My privates, you stupid shit. 我的私处 白痴
[1:01:51] Shut the fuck up. 给我闭嘴
[1:01:54] Very funny. You’re costing me money here. 不好笑 这得花不少钱
[1:01:56] $3 to answer a call. They’re fucking me, now you are. 电话公司恶整我 连你也要整我
[1:02:00] You’re pretty tough on the phone. 你讲起电话来挺狠的嘛
[1:02:02] That’s right. Telephone tough guy. 对 我是电话狠角色
[1:02:04] Why am I talking to you on the phone? 干嘛和你在电话上讲?
[1:02:05] Get the fuck out of here. Go home. 快滚回家吧
[1:02:07] What happened to your face? 你的脸怎么了?
[1:02:10] “No” means no! 女人说不就是不
[1:02:13] The kid’s going to like me, I can tell. 这小子会喜欢我 我肯定
[1:02:16] He’d be the first one. 他倒是头一个
[1:02:19] Whatever. Whatever. 好啦 随便啦
[1:02:26] You know, we should hire Leo. 你知道吗?我们应该雇用里欧
[1:02:31] Hire Leo? 干嘛?
[1:02:33] He could follow Uncle Benny around. 跟踪班尼叔叔
[1:02:34] Benny’ll see him. 班尼会看到他
[1:02:35] That’s the idea. He’ll drive him nuts. 最好 他会把他搞疯
[1:02:37] Benny’ll shoot him. 班尼会宰了他
[1:02:40] Let’s hire him! 那就雇用他吧
[1:02:43] I smell like stale coffee. 我全身咖啡味
[1:02:48] What do you care if I go home and change my shirt? 我回家换衬衫 介意吗?
[1:02:51] A coffee stain’s not something that would bother me. 沾点咖啡算什么
[1:02:55] Look at the way you dress. 谁像你这么邋遢
[1:02:57] What’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思?
[1:03:00] Just because I don’t get around in nifty suits like you. Not many cops do. 我不像你穿那种高级西装
[1:03:04] What’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思?
[1:03:08] I’ve been wondering, where’s the money coming from? 你的钱都从哪来的?
[1:03:12] Where do you think it’s coming from? Where do you think? 你说呢?你以为从哪来?
[1:03:15] I don’t know. It’s none of my damn business. 不知道 不关我事
[1:03:17] You don’t know. 你不知道
[1:03:21] Trish gave me some money. 翠西给我的
[1:03:22] It’s none of my business. 不关我事
[1:03:23] Trish gave me some money, and from my Aunt Anne who died. 姑妈死后也留下一笔钱
[1:03:26] All right. Okay, sorry. 好吧 抱歉
[1:03:31] Whose car is that? 谁的车?
[1:03:33] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:03:35] It looks like a full house for Lamaze class. 孕妇教室的课好热闹
[1:03:38] You know that car? 那是谁的车?
[1:03:40] Here you go, Captains. 到了 队长
[1:03:43] No charge for the ride. 不用付钱
[1:03:45] Rianne’s here and Lorna’s here. 莉安和萝娜也来了
[1:03:48] I’ll put it on your account, Captain. 记在你的帐上
[1:03:55] Hey, honey. What’s going on? 亲爱的 家里怎么了?
[1:03:57] I came home to change my shirt… 我只是回来换件衬衫
[1:04:04] Why are you here? 你来干嘛?
[1:04:06] They took the Hongs. 阿洪一家被抓走
[1:04:15] Shit. 可恶
[1:04:17] Drop it. 放下
[1:04:33] Girls, get out! 快走
[1:04:40] Look who we got here. Uncle Benny’s friend. 你瞧 班尼叔的朋友
[1:04:43] Hey, Bruce. 嘿 李小龙
[1:04:44] Nice pajamas. 睡衣挺不赖的
[1:04:48] Where are the Hongs? 阿洪一家在哪里?
[1:04:58] Drop your guns. Drop them! 把枪放下 放下
[1:05:00] Okay, take it easy! 好 轻松点
[1:05:02] Don’t stand for that, honey. 你咽得下这口气吗?
[1:05:12] Son of a bitch! 王八蛋
[1:06:47] Let the women go. 让女人离开
[1:07:08] I can’t breathe! 我呼吸不了
[1:07:41] Son of a bitch! 可恶
[1:08:05] I’ll be damned! Thanks, kid! 是你 谢了
[1:08:07] Ping, cut us loose, cut us loose. 平 过来剪
[1:08:15] Cut me loose, Ping! 过来 平
[1:08:20] Go ahead, cut me. Cut me. 继续 帮我剪断
[1:08:24] It’s all right. 没事了
[1:09:07] You okay, honey? 你没事吧?
[1:09:11] I owe you one, kid. 我欠你一次
[1:09:14] The keys to your car. 车钥匙在哪儿?
[1:09:16] – They’re in the car. – I got car. 在车上
[1:09:18] We need a radio. 需要无线电
[1:09:24] We have to go, baby. 我们得走了
[1:09:26] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:09:27] How are we going to find them? We got to catch them assholes! 我们怎么逮到那些浑蛋?
[1:09:37] 3-William-56, this is Air 12, go ahead. 12号直升机 请讲
[1:09:40] We need your eyes, guys. 帮个忙
[1:09:41] We’re looking for a black Mercedes and a black Lincoln Continental. 我们在找黑色宾士和林肯房车
[1:09:45] Vicinity of Ladera at the 210 freeway. 在210公路附近
[1:09:48] Black Mercedes and black Continental, huh? 黑色宾士和林肯?
[1:09:51] Shouldn’t be too hard to find in this town. 应该不难找
[1:09:53] Look, just give it a shot, will you, guys? 试试看 拜托
[1:09:55] Be cooperative. 帮帮忙
[1:09:57] That’s a roger. 收到
[1:10:09] Will wonders never cease? 真没想到
[1:10:11] We’ve got 2 black Mercedes, 两辆黑色宾士
[1:10:12] one heading east, one heading west. 一辆往西、一辆往东
[1:10:15] Eastbound one got on the Valley View ramp. 往东那辆开上交流道
[1:10:18] East, okay. 往东好了
[1:10:19] We’ll take it. Locate the Continental. 我们追这辆 你们追林肯
[1:10:21] Roger. 收到
[1:10:23] Is that the right one? 你怎么知道是这辆?
[1:10:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:10:25] But we’re going east and China’s east. 不过中国在东方 所以就往东追
[1:10:27] China’s west too. We can’t divide. 另一辆呢?总不能分头追吧
[1:10:28] I’ll think positive. 我想我们是对的
[1:10:35] You crossed two lanes! 小心一点
[1:10:37] Do you see him? 看到他吗?
[1:10:44] Watch the road! 小心开
[1:10:48] I’d give my right arm for a siren! 有警笛就好了
[1:10:54] Why’d they take the Hongs anyway? 他们干嘛抓走阿洪一家?
[1:10:56] Maybe they’re shaking them down for more money. 也许要逼他们给钱
[1:11:02] Hong’s uncle paid already. 阿洪说他叔叔给了钱
[1:11:03] He got in touch with his uncle. 他跟他叔叔联络过
[1:11:06] He left a message for him. 他留了话
[1:11:07] That’s how they know where I live. 怪不得他们知道我家
[1:11:08] Out of the way! Go, go, go! 快让开
[1:11:18] There it is! There’s the son of a bitch right there! 那里 就是那王八蛋
[1:11:21] Bastards left us to burn! 就是他们放的火
[1:11:23] I want to have a chat with them! 我得找他们算帐
[1:11:25] You don’t have any guns! 你又没有枪
[1:11:26] Get me right up behind this trailer. 尽量跟紧大拖车
[1:11:29] – But you’re driving! – You’re driving! -车子是你在开 -不 你来开
[1:11:31] There’s cruise control! Just steer! 有自动驾驶 你握方向盘
[1:11:34] Why you always make shit complicated?! 你老是把事情搞得很复杂
[1:11:44] Closer. 再近一点
[1:11:45] Don’t be shy. Get up there. 别害羞 要靠得很近
[1:11:47] You crazy son of a bitch! 好啦!你这疯子
[1:11:49] Closer! Closer! That’s it! 近一点 再近一点 很好
[1:12:26] Hey, asshole! Come on in! 浑球 上来
[1:12:31] I need to ask you. Where’s the Hongs? 阿洪一家人在哪里?
[1:13:08] Where’s the Hongs? Where are they? 阿洪一家人 他们人在那里?
[1:13:13] Fuck! 混帐东西
[1:13:17] Come on, get him! 快点揍扁他
[1:13:25] Watch out! 小心
[1:13:48] Highway Patrol, this is William-356… 高速公路警察 我正在
[1:13:50] …heading southbound on highway! 高速公路往南的方向
[1:13:52] Officer in trouble! Oversized trailer. 大拖车上的警探有麻烦
[1:13:56] LAPD! Pull over! LAPD! 警察!靠边停车!
[1:13:58] LAPD! Pull over! 警察!靠边停车!
[1:14:05] Pull over! See that?! 可恶 停车
[1:14:07] Right! Fuck you! 去你的
[1:14:10] Breaker, breaker. I got a crazy ass with a phony badge trying to pull me over! 有个疯子拿假警徽叫我停车
[1:14:37] Get away from my boy! 王八蛋 别碰我的人
[1:14:57] Son of a bitch! 可恶
[1:15:00] I got you! 快进来
[1:15:07] Hold on! 等等
[1:15:11] Get in! Come on, get in here! 进来 快进来
[1:15:21] Get in here! 给我进来
[1:15:24] Ready? 好了吗?
[1:15:30] Welcome back. Shit. 欢迎回来
[1:15:32] What a drag. Thanks, Rog. 累死我了 谢了 罗杰
[1:15:34] What about the Hongs? 阿洪一家人呢?
[1:15:35] We’ll ask the other guy. Go! 得问另一个家伙
[1:15:47] Pull over! Pull over! Son of a bitch! 快停车!
[1:15:55] Keep your hands inside then! 手别伸出去
[1:16:21] Get out of the way! 让开
[1:16:24] Wait! There he is! There he is! Keep going! 等等 他在那儿 冲过去
[1:16:27] I’m going. 我冲了
[1:16:47] We’re gaining on him. 追上他了
[1:16:49] Don’t worry, I got him. 别担心 追上了
[1:16:54] Son of a bitch! 可恶
[1:17:15] You okay? 你没事吧?
[1:17:16] Yeah, I think my heart’s still beating. 我的心脏还在跳
[1:17:25] Maybe a little too close. 也许我们太靠近了
[1:17:28] You are now entering an “警告:这是外国贸易区”
[1:17:32] international holding area. 这是边境检查站
[1:17:35] Please have proper documentation ready. 请将证明文件准备好
[1:20:22] Sorry, Rog, about your loss. 真的很遗憾
[1:20:24] Thank you, man. 谢谢
[1:20:26] How’s my hero? 我的小英雄呢?
[1:20:28] He’s a little bit sad. He’s talking about his mom and dad. 他有点难过 他想找爸妈
[1:20:36] Here’s Butters. 白特来了
[1:20:41] How’s it going, Riggs? 还好吗?瑞格
[1:20:42] Why are you here? 你来干嘛?
[1:20:44] I heard it on the radio. 我从无线电得知
[1:20:46] I’m really sorry about your house. 为你的房子感到难过
[1:20:50] This is Detective… 这是警探…
[1:20:52] Butters. 白特
[1:20:54] Trish, my wife. 我太太翠西
[1:20:55] – How you doing, Trish? – Nick. -你好 -尼克
[1:20:57] Carrie. 凯莉
[1:20:59] Rianne. 莉安
[1:21:00] Everybody okay? 大家都没事吧?
[1:21:03] You get a make on who did this? 有记下对方特征吗?
[1:21:05] It was Uncle Benny. 是班尼的手下
[1:21:07] Leo. 里欧
[1:21:09] Who’s Leo? The little Fonzie guy? 里欧?那个小矮子?
[1:21:11] You got a phone? 有电话吗?
[1:21:12] That’s him. 就是他
[1:21:14] You be okay? 没事吧?
[1:21:15] Yeah, we’ll be all right. 我们都没事
[1:21:17] Call me. 照顾你妈
[1:21:19] Leo? Yeah. He’s there? 里欧 他在?
[1:21:23] Stay there, that’s beautiful. We’ll be right there. We’ll be right there. 你待着别走 我们马上来
[1:21:27] Butters, can you drive us? 白特 你开车
[1:21:28] Yeah, let’s do it. 好 走
[1:21:30] Leo’s got him at the dentist. Let’s go. 里欧跟踪到牙医诊所 走吧
[1:21:36] There. Sit down. 你坐前面
[1:21:44] Captain Murtaugh… 莫道队长
[1:21:45] …I know this is a bad time… 我知道现在时机不对
[1:21:48] …but… I think there’s something you need to know about me. 不过有件事关于你我
[1:21:51] This is hard for me to… 我很难启齿
[1:21:53] I think maybe I know what it is. 我知道你要说什么
[1:21:55] You do? 你知道?
[1:21:57] It’s okay. 没有关系
[1:22:00] It is? 真的?
[1:22:02] People have the right to do what makes them happy. 你有你自己追求快乐的方式
[1:22:05] Don’t expect me to like it. 别期望我会喜欢
[1:22:07] I know this must be real hard for you. 我知道你很为难
[1:22:10] It’s impossible for me! 这是不可能的
[1:22:12] I was hoping we could get together around the holidays, say Christmas. 我希望大家一起过耶诞节
[1:22:16] Why the hell should we get together and see each other on Christmas? 我干嘛跟你一起过耶诞节?
[1:22:21] I’m trying to reach out. 跟你联络感情啊
[1:22:23] Reach somewhere else. 去跟别人联络吧
[1:22:24] Do what you want, but leave me out of it. 你怎么做都别扯上我
[1:22:26] I got it. 我懂了
[1:22:27] I don’t want to hear no more about it. 别再跟我提这个
[1:22:29] Not a word. 我不说
[1:22:31] What you grinning about? 你笑什么?
[1:22:33] Think about how we can talk to Benny. 快想想该怎么混进诊所
[1:22:36] I got it all worked out. 我都想好了
[1:22:38] What’s the matter with you? 你怎么了?
[1:22:39] My ass hurts. My tooth! 当然是牙痛
[1:22:42] Is this a dentist’s office or a proctologist’s? 难道这是直肠科吗?
[1:22:44] Just please be quiet. 请你安静
[1:22:46] I’m trying! I’m in pain! 我的牙齿好痛
[1:22:47] Why don’t you go see your own dentist and be quiet?! 你为什么不找自己的牙医
[1:22:49] My dentist is in Detroit or I would go! 我的牙医在底特律!
[1:22:53] Oh, brother. 弟兄 请稍等
[1:22:55] Oh brother, your ass! Get the dentist! 快去找医生!
[1:22:56] Doctor, I’m sorry to bother you. We have an emergency. 大夫 抱歉 有个紧急状况
[1:23:00] A man walked in off the street. He’s in a lot of pain. 有人跑进来说他的牙齿很痛
[1:23:02] You better come. 你最好先看一下
[1:23:10] Okay, you can come in now! 你可以进来了
[1:23:19] You sure Leo can pull this off? 里欧能搞定吗?
[1:23:21] Leo’s got a B.S. In B.S. 这方面 他是专家
[1:23:28] Coast is clear. Talk to the hand, okay? One second. 看清楚 等一下
[1:23:31] Okay, okay. Wait a minute. 好 等一下
[1:23:34] Let me. Let me do my job! 让我帮你看看
[1:23:35] You hurt me, I’ll stick an egg roll right up your ass. 把我弄痛 就在你屁眼塞春卷
[1:23:45] What’s this? 干什么?
[1:23:46] Don’t be alarmed. It’s only a drill. 别紧张 这只是电钻
[1:23:48] Don’t say a word. Shut up. 别说话 闭嘴
[1:23:52] Now… Where are the Hongs? 阿洪一家人在哪里?
[1:23:54] Open wide and tell me. 张开嘴巴告诉我
[1:23:55] I don’t know any Hongs. 我不认识
[1:23:57] You do. Their uncle paid you to get them out of China. 他叔叔付钱要你把他们带来
[1:24:00] More smuggling? We went through that. 偷渡?不是问过了?
[1:24:03] Let’s go through it again. 他们要再问一遍
[1:24:04] – Come on. – I have nothing to say. 没什么好问的
[1:24:06] These look very interesting. 这些看起来很有意思
[1:24:08] You’re not going to use it. 你别乱来
[1:24:10] You won’t shoot me. 也别向我开枪
[1:24:12] You’re lousy cops. 你们是坏警察
[1:24:13] We’re good cops. Here. 我们是好警察
[1:24:17] This’ll settle him down. 这能让他安静
[1:24:18] Breathe, Uncle Benny. Breathe. 呼吸 班尼叔叔
[1:24:19] Breathe. 呼吸
[1:24:22] Crank up the nitrous. 增加一氧化氮
[1:24:24] Crank that baby up. 再加多一点
[1:24:26] You said it wasn’t going to hurt! 你说不会痛
[1:24:27] I’m holding this. Go ahead. 给我小心点 来吧
[1:24:29] Deep. Right down to your toes. Thataboy. 深呼吸 用力吸 很好
[1:24:38] He’s wasted! 他爽呆了
[1:24:39] – Great, great. – Have some more. -太好了 -再来一点
[1:24:41] He’ll talk. Yeah, he’ll talk. 他会说的
[1:24:43] Thataboy. Breathe. 乖 呼吸
[1:24:45] Uncle Benny, Uncle Benny, Uncle Benny. 班尼叔叔
[1:24:47] That’s me. 就是我
[1:24:49] That’s you. 就是你啊!
[1:24:53] Now, where are the Hongs? 阿洪一家人呢?
[1:24:59] What’s renminbi mean? 那是什么意思?
[1:25:01] Renminbi means… 意思就是…
[1:25:02] …renminbi. 人民币
[1:25:03] You’re a funny guy. 你真会搞笑
[1:25:04] This guy’s wasting our time. 我们在浪费时间
[1:25:06] Time! 时间
[1:25:08] Time for Four Fathers! 四大天王抵达时间
[1:25:09] Forefathers! 开国元老?
[1:25:10] – Washington, Jefferson, those guys? – Roosevelt? -华盛顿、杰佛逊? -罗斯福?
[1:25:14] I’m sleeping with my wife’s 2 sisters. 我和老婆的两个姐妹上床
[1:25:17] You lucky son of a bitch. 你这个色鬼
[1:25:18] That’s a good one. 真好笑
[1:25:21] Not so good… when my wife finds out. 被我老婆发现就不好笑了
[1:25:26] I don’t need needles! 别打针!
[1:25:27] I don’t need needles! 我不要打针
[1:25:31] Let’s shoot his legs with Novocain and watch him try to get out of here. 在他腿上打麻针 他就跑不了
[1:25:39] What you got there? 那是什么?
[1:25:42] A nut cup. 鸟蛋杯
[1:25:44] I got some big nuts! 我的鸟蛋很大!
[1:25:47] That’s nitro… 那是一氧…
[1:25:51] Oxide! …化氮
[1:25:53] Laughing gas! 笑气!
[1:25:55] We’re stoned! 我们好暴笑
[1:26:01] Murtaugh! Hurry up! 莫道 快点
[1:26:03] That’s one funny son-in-law you got there, Rog. 你的女婿真好笑
[1:26:07] After tonight, it be too late. 过了今晚就太迟了
[1:26:08] Too late? Too late for what? 太迟了?什么太迟了?
[1:26:11] Why did you call him my son-in-law? 你干嘛说他是我女婿?
[1:26:14] Who? Uncle Benny? He’s far too old. 谁?班尼叔叔?他太老了
[1:26:19] Buy Four Fathers back at Four Fathers’ store. 今晚要买回四大天王
[1:26:22] Why’s he talking about his ancestors? 他干嘛讲他祖先?
[1:26:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:26:27] Why you call him my son-in-law? 你干嘛说他是我女婿?
[1:26:30] Because I am! 因为我是呀!
[1:26:36] I thought he was… 我以为他是同志…
[1:26:41] No, I’m… 不 我是…
[1:26:45] Bloody marvelous! 太妙了!
[1:26:46] Your baby is having my baby. 你女儿怀了我的孩子
[1:26:50] My baby is having his baby. 我的女儿怀了他的孩子
[1:26:54] And your baby? Whoa, baby! 你的女儿 很棒!
[1:26:57] Whoa, baby! My baby! 我的女儿 很棒!
[1:26:59] What’s going on? What are you doing? 你们在干什么?
[1:27:02] I couldn’t stall anymore. 我拦不住他
[1:27:07] Rog, look at this. 罗杰 你看看他
[1:27:08] Does that hurt? 痛不痛?
[1:27:11] Riggs, get out! Fine! 瑞格走开 你行
[1:27:13] Whatever! 随便啦!
[1:27:17] Anything happens to the Hongs 如果阿洪一家出事
[1:27:21] we’ll come back and rip you a new one. 我们会再来折磨你
[1:27:23] A new one. That’s two for Benny. 你要倒大楣了 班尼叔叔
[1:27:25] Bloody marvelous. 太妙了
[1:27:31] What are you, crazy? 你疯啦?
[1:27:32] What’d you do that for? 你这是干嘛?
[1:27:33] For keeping it from me and letting me think… 谁叫你让我以为他…
[1:27:36] Hit him, not me. 打他 别打我
[1:27:37] As soon as we find the Hongs, me, you and Rianne is getting into this. 找到阿洪后我们和莉安得谈谈
[1:29:33] I can’t remember. 完全记不起来
[1:29:37] No, Riggs. Renminbi. 瑞格 是人民币
[1:29:39] Say that again. 再说一遍
[1:29:40] That’s it! You got it. 没错 你说对了!
[1:29:43] Means, “people’s money.” 人民币是大陆的货币
[1:29:46] People’s money? 人民币?
[1:29:47] What else did Benny say? 班尼还说什么?
[1:29:48] He was talking about his ancestor. 他提到他的祖先
[1:29:51] About buying him back. 还说要把他买回来
[1:29:53] And something about how tonight’s…too late. 他说过了今晚就太迟
[1:29:56] – Mean anything to you? – No, nothing at all. -听得懂吗? -一点也不懂
[1:29:58] What about the guy who torched my house? 烧掉我家的那家伙
[1:30:00] It was like Benny was afraid of him. 班尼怕他怕得要命
[1:30:03] If Benny’s scared of him, he’s got to be a Chinese Triad. 他一定是三合会的人
[1:30:06] Those guys’ll kill anyone who gets in their way. 他们杀人不眨眼
[1:30:09] Including cops… and their families. 包括警察和他们的家人
[1:30:11] So watch your asses, all right? 所以你们要当心
[1:30:13] Thanks, Ng. 谢了
[1:30:14] Keep me posted. 保持联络
[1:30:15] Pick up your wife, my daughter. Make sure she’s safe. 把你老婆我女儿安顿好
[1:30:18] I’ll get Trish, you get Lorna. 我接翠西 你接萝娜
[1:30:20] Her and Ping. 还有小平
[1:31:24] What? 怎么了?
[1:31:27] You want to get married, don’t you? 你想结婚 是吧?
[1:31:30] No. 没有
[1:31:36] Yes. Yes, I do. 对 我想结婚
[1:31:39] But if you don’t want to, it’s okay. 你不想结也没关系
[1:31:42] Why didn’t you tell me? 你怎么不说?
[1:31:44] Because I didn’t want to put any pressure on you. 我不想给你压力
[1:31:46] If you want to someday, that’d be great. 要是你想那就太好了
[1:31:51] If you don’t… I love you. 就算你不想结 我还是爱你
[1:31:59] I’ll take you any way I can get you. 不管怎样我都要跟你在一起
[1:32:07] Feel that! 摸摸看
[1:32:09] Feel the baby! 小平 你摸
[1:32:11] He’s really dancing. 宝宝在里头跳舞
[1:32:12] He’s kicking. You feel him? 他在踢我 摸到了吗?
[1:32:31] Hang on! 抓紧
[1:33:04] Riggs. Pick up, Riggs. 快接 瑞格
[1:33:07] Riggs, it’s Murtaugh. 是莫道
[1:33:09] I’m sick of these fuckers. 我受够这些混蛋了
[1:33:11] I say we just find them and shoot them. What do you think? 咱们去大干一场 如何?
[1:33:13] Meet me and Butters on South Spring. 到春日街碰头
[1:33:16] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[1:33:19] They found my watch. 他们找到我的表
[1:33:25] They killed Hong, his uncle, Uncle Benny too. 阿洪、他叔叔和班尼都死了
[1:33:28] Bodies are in there. 尸体在里面
[1:33:29] Where’s the rest of the family? 他家人呢?
[1:33:30] They’re okay. 他们都没事
[1:33:32] INS raided a Chinese sweatshop. 移民局突袭一家制衣厂
[1:33:36] Hong’s family was being held there 发现他们
[1:33:39] and they led them back here. 他们才带移民局的人来这里
[1:33:42] They were making funny money. Ink’s still wet. 他们在做怪钞 油墨都没干
[1:33:47] Where are the faces? 上面的脸呢?
[1:33:48] That’s why I called it funny. 所以我才说怪钞
[1:33:50] Why are they making Chinese money? 干嘛伪造中国钞票?
[1:33:52] Can they even exchange the stuff here? 这儿能兑换吗?
[1:33:54] Only in China. 只能在大陆用
[1:33:55] – Renminbi. – I remember. 人民币 我记得
[1:33:57] Hong’s uncle was an artist. Maybe an engraver. 阿洪的叔叔也许是个版画家
[1:34:02] Bringing over his family could’ve been how he was paid to do the job. 他是为了接家人来才这么做
[1:34:07] That sounded thin. 不太合理
[1:34:08] It’s not. Keep talking. What? 不会 继续说 还有什么
[1:34:11] Benny said something about paying… buying back his forefathers. 班尼说要买回列祖列宗
[1:34:15] Murtaugh, What’d you say? 你说什么?
[1:34:18] Benny said something about buying back his forefathers. 班尼说要买回列祖列宗
[1:34:21] You said ancestors. 你说祖先
[1:34:24] What’s the difference? 祖先 列祖列宗
[1:34:26] The number four. Four Fathers. 是四 四大天王
[1:34:29] They were the top guys of the Hong Kong Triad. 香港三合会的龙头老大
[1:34:31] These guys disappeared from prison. 他们在牢里消失
[1:34:34] Reds jailed them when they took over. 香港回归后他们被关起来
[1:34:36] I bet you they’re here. 他们一定在这儿
[1:34:37] Damn, we’re good. 我们真有一套
[1:34:39] Grab Ping. I don’t want him to see the bodies. 把小平带走 别让他看到尸体
[1:34:43] 10 to 1, I know where the money is. 我知道钱在哪里
[1:34:47] 20 to 1, I know where the Four Fathers are. 我也知道四大天王在哪里
[1:34:49] Let me make a call. 我去打电话
[1:34:51] Don’t leave without us. 记得走时叫我们
[1:34:52] That was good work. You must be a detective. 干得好 超级警探
[1:34:55] I have my moments. 我是有一套
[1:35:03] Uncle Benny. 班尼叔叔
[1:35:04] I was actually starting to like the old goat. 我开始喜欢这糟老头
[1:35:07] “Bloody marvelous.” 太妙了
[1:35:09] And it’s fried rice, “you plick.” 是炒饭 浑球
[1:35:13] Here. 拿去
[1:35:19] Which one is Hong? 哪个是阿洪?
[1:35:21] Hong’s right in front of you. 就在你面前
[1:35:23] I want a complete set of forensics on all three. 我要这三个完整验尸报告
[1:35:30] Dads and their kids. 敬为人父 为人子
[1:35:35] I’ll take care of yours, buddy. 我会照顾你的孩子
[1:35:37] We got to go! 该走了 罗杰
[1:35:39] Take care of yourself. 小心点
[1:35:40] – Where’re we going? – L.A. Harbor. -去哪里? -洛杉矶港
[1:35:42] What’s there? 干嘛?
[1:35:43] It’s a foreign trade zone. 那是所谓的外国贸易区
[1:35:45] A lot of deals go down with the Chinese military. 中共军方有很多暗盘交易
[1:35:48] It’s run by a corrupt Chinese general. 由一名贪污将军负责
[1:35:51] I got it, 我懂了
[1:35:52] some corrupt Chinese general brought the Four Fathers here… 贪污的将军把四大天王弄来
[1:35:56] …and the Triad’s buying their release. 三合会要把他们赎出来
[1:35:58] That’s what Uncle Benny meant by buying them back. 难怪班尼叔叔说要买回来
[1:36:01] That general’ll be shitting kittens when he sees the money’s counterfeit. 将军发现是伪钞一定会抓狂
[1:36:05] Let’s tell him. 咱们去告诉他吧
[1:36:48] Hi, gang. 大家好
[1:36:51] LAPD. 洛城警察
[1:36:56] I saw Hong. 我看到阿洪的尸体
[1:36:57] This is what Benny meant by buying the Four Fathers. 这就是四大天王呀
[1:37:01] Harpo, Groucho, Chico… and Fucko. 阿友、阿华、阿城和阿明
[1:37:03] How are you, boys? 你们好
[1:37:05] Who’s the naughty general? 谁是坏将军?
[1:37:07] Who’s been lining his pockets? 谁在污黑钱?
[1:37:09] Naughty. 真坏
[1:37:11] Speaky English? 会讲英文吗?
[1:37:14] What do you want? 你要干嘛?
[1:37:16] See this? 看到了吗?
[1:37:17] I hope you need a lot of toilet paper because that’s all it’s good for. 希望你需要很多卫生纸
[1:37:20] Wiping your ass. 这些钱只能用来擦屁股
[1:37:23] Take the Four Pops back to China. 把四大天王送回中国
[1:37:25] We don’t give a shit. 就放你一马
[1:37:26] The Four Pops. 四大天王
[1:37:28] Don’t want them no more. 他们不受欢迎
[1:37:29] It’s counterfeit. 这全是伪钞
[1:37:31] Triads never prosper when they cheat a general. 三合会想占将军的便宜
[1:37:35] See for yourself. 你自己看吧
[1:37:48] There you go. Money losing face. General losing face. 钞票没脸 将军没面子
[1:37:52] Very hard when Triad tried to sit on it. 三合会存心耍你
[1:37:57] I fucked you. I fucked you. 我把你整惨了
[1:37:59] We fucked you. 我们把你整惨了 真是…
[1:38:01] – We fucked you. It’s beautiful. – Beautiful. 太棒了
[1:38:06] Don’t we get a hand? 给点掌声吧
[1:38:18] Keep your head down! Let them shoot each other! 趴下 让他们自相残杀
[1:38:20] Watch out! 瑞格 小心!
[1:38:24] Thanks! 谢了
[1:38:37] Was this a good idea? 这方法好吗?
[1:38:38] It was an idea! 总是个方法
[1:38:46] 11 in the mag, 1 in the pipe. You? 我有十二发 你呢?
[1:38:48] Wheel gun. 6 shots. 左轮枪 六发
[1:38:52] Four! 剩四发
[1:38:58] What’s going on? Why are you lying to me? 你干嘛要骗我?
[1:39:04] IA says you’re on the take. 风纪组说你收黑钱
[1:39:06] I’m on the take?! 我收黑钱?
[1:39:08] I think it’s crazy too! But you’re spending a lot of money! 我也不信 可是你开销那么大
[1:39:11] You ever hear of Ebony Clark? 听过爱邦妮吗?
[1:39:14] Yeah! She writes those cheesy sex novels! 她专写恶心的黄色小说
[1:39:18] Are you boinking her? 你跟她上床?
[1:39:20] No, I’m not boinking Ebony Clark, Riggs. Shit! 没有 我没跟爱邦妮上床
[1:39:23] Trish is Ebony Clark. 翠西就是爱邦妮
[1:39:27] You’re boinking her! 你有跟她上床
[1:39:30] Yeah, I’m boinking her. 我是跟她上床
[1:39:47] I’m too embarrassed to tell anybody. 我不想说 太丢脸了
[1:39:49] Yeah, I don’t blame you. 我不怪你
[1:39:51] How many you got? 你剩几发?
[1:39:52] Two. 两发
[1:39:54] I’ll look for some more ammo. 我去找子弹
[1:40:27] Who’s that in white pajamas? 穿白睡衣的是谁?
[1:40:29] Wah Sing Ku. The Four Father with him is his older brother. 古华辛 那是他哥哥
[1:40:32] No kidding. 真的?
[1:40:37] Captain! 队长
[1:40:43] Hey, Butters. 嘿 白特
[1:40:44] Shit! Shit! 该死!
[1:40:46] Now you got my name right. 你终于说对了
[1:40:47] I’m out. I got to find some rounds. 没子弹了
[1:40:53] Never been shot before. 我没中过弹
[1:40:55] Take care of my son-in-law. 照顾我女婿
[1:41:46] You all right? 你没事吧?
[1:41:48] No. I got my ass kicked again. 没事 我又被揍惨
[1:41:50] Shit, I’m out. I’m out. 可恶 我没子弹了
[1:41:52] I hit the son of a bitch. I thought I missed him. 我打中那浑球了
[1:41:53] Where’d they go? 他们往哪逃?
[1:42:08] Come on, come on. Go. 快点 快点走
[1:42:11] We got Door Number 1, Number 2, or Number 3. 有一、二、三号门
[1:42:16] Looks like Number 2, Monty. 看来是二号门
[1:42:18] Let’s go. 咱们去看看
[1:42:24] Bingo. 中奖了
[1:42:35] Now you’ve done it. Now he’s really pissed. 你完了 他真的生气了
[1:42:43] Son of a bitch is going to be a handful. 这小子不好搞定
[1:42:50] Since I met you, I’ve done some hairy shit. 我跟你一起干过不少傻事
[1:42:53] But this won’t happen. 不过这次不行
[1:42:56] I’m going to be a grandfather… 我要当外公了
[1:42:58] …and you and Lorna will have a baby. 你和萝娜也快有小孩了
[1:43:04] He ain’t worth dying for, Riggs. He ain’t worth it. 不值得为他死 瑞格 不值得
[1:43:10] Yeah, you’re right. 你说得对
[1:43:13] And if he gets away we can track him down later with a howitzer or something. 就算他跑了 还是抓得回来
[1:43:18] Your son-in-law’s bleeding. 你的女婿受伤了
[1:43:20] We should get him and go. 我们得救他离开
[1:43:22] It’s raining and… 现又下雨 而且…
[1:43:24] I’m too old for this shit too. 我老到打不动了
[1:43:26] Guy’s too damn good. 这小子太能打了
[1:43:29] Yeah, he’s good. How’d he do that thing with the gun? 他上次是怎么拆我的枪?
[1:43:32] He took my gun apart with one deft move. How did he do that? 他怎么一下就把枪给拆了?
[1:43:38] How? 怎么办到的?
[1:43:48] Yeah, okay. Let’s go ask him. 好吧 咱们去问他
[1:47:41] Are you up there? 你在上面吗?
[1:47:45] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[1:48:17] Where are you, Riggs? 瑞格 你在哪里?
[1:48:25] Will it to me, Riggs! 用意志力告诉我
[1:48:28] Where are you? Will it to me! 你在哪里?快用意志力告诉我
[1:48:34] Will me, Riggs, will me. 快告诉我
[1:48:36] You going to have a baby. Will me, you son of a bitch. 你要有小孩了 快用意志力
[1:48:39] God! Will me! 上帝啊 快告诉我
[1:48:46] I hear you, Riggs. I hear you. 我听到了 我听到了
[1:48:49] I got you. I’m coming! 我知道了 我来了
[1:49:42] I heard you, Riggs! I heard you! 我听到了 我听到了
[1:49:46] You willed me to it! You willed me, baby! 你办到了 你办到了
[1:49:48] What took you so long? 你怎么这么久才来?
[1:49:50] What took me so long?! What the hell do you think?! 这么久?你在讲什么?
[1:49:54] I was knocked down over here! I couldn’t even get up! 我被打得差点爬不起来
[1:49:59] Come back here! 给我回来
[1:50:05] Let’s go home, man. Let’s get out of here. 回家吧
[1:50:14] I haven’t been here enough lately, Vicki. I’m sorry. 我最近不常来 维琪对不起
[1:50:19] I need to talk to you about Lorna. Me and Lorna. 我得谈谈萝娜 我和萝娜
[1:50:25] It’s like this. She wants to get married… 是这样子的 她想结婚
[1:50:30] …and I love her. I won’t lie to you. I do. 我爱她 我不想骗你 真的
[1:50:34] And I want to make her happy. 我想让她快乐
[1:50:39] I’m looking for help here, honey. 请你帮帮忙 亲爱的
[1:50:42] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么做?
[1:50:46] Funny talking to you about this stuff… 跟你讲这些很奇怪…
[1:50:53] You want to get yourself shot? 你想挨子弹吗?
[1:50:59] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛?
[1:51:01] I was tailing you. 我在跟踪你
[1:51:03] Sorry. 对不起
[1:51:07] I’ll leave you alone, okay? I guess you want to be alone. 你想一个人 我不打扰你
[1:51:11] I appreciate it. 感激不尽
[1:51:17] When I was a kid… I had a pet frog. 我小时候有只青蛙宠物
[1:51:20] What? 什么?
[1:51:22] Just give me a second. Let me tell you this, okay? 让我说给你听 好吗?
[1:51:26] I had this pet frog. His name was Froggy. 我有只青蛙 它叫蛙仔
[1:51:28] He was my best friend in the world. 它曾是我最好的朋友
[1:51:31] I didn’t have lots of friends. 我没什么朋友
[1:51:33] Matter of fact… 实际上
[1:51:35] …I had no friends… and… 一个也没有
[1:51:37] …I used to kiss the frog too. 我常亲这只青蛙
[1:51:42] I thought maybe… 我在想或许…
[1:51:45] …it would turn into a princess since I was a boy… 我是男孩 希望它变成公主
[1:51:48] …and it could be… my mother. 她就能当我母亲
[1:51:52] They told me that she… left or something. 别人说我母亲抛下我们
[1:51:56] And my father was no bargain. 我老爸也不疼我
[1:51:59] And so, just the frog. Froggy was my friend. 只有那只青蛙是我的朋友
[1:52:03] I really loved him and I took him everywhere with me. 我很爱它 随身带着它
[1:52:06] And I was riding on my bike one day… 有一天我在骑单车
[1:52:08] …and he jumped out of the box…and I ran him over with the back tire. 它突然跳出来 被我辗过去
[1:52:13] I killed him. 是我杀死它
[1:52:15] I was really heartbroken. Really. 我真的好伤心 真的
[1:52:19] He was my best friend, the only thing I ever loved. 它是我这世上的最爱
[1:52:23] And then I met you… 后来我遇见你
[1:52:26] …and Roger. 和罗杰
[1:52:27] And you guys really looked after me a lot more than you really had to. 你们很照顾我 对我很好
[1:52:32] I’m terrible to you, Leo. 我们对你很恶劣
[1:52:33] No, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. 不 没关系 没关系
[1:52:37] You’re my family… 你们是我的家人
[1:52:39] …and my friends. 和我的朋友
[1:52:43] You’re not better friends than Froggy. You’re just different. 不是比蛙仔好 只是不同
[1:52:50] And… I just thought that maybe that might be relevant. 我只是觉得你或许会了解
[1:53:00] Okay, I’ll leave you alone now. 好了 我这就走了
[1:53:04] I got a funny f… 我突然有个奇怪预感
[1:53:08] What’s wrong?! 怎么了?
[1:53:10] I’m having a baby. 我孩子要生了
[1:53:11] Lorna beeped me. 萝娜呼叫我
[1:53:13] Yep, it’s Lorna. She’s having the baby. 是萝娜 她要生了
[1:53:15] I’ll get the car. 天啊 我去开车
[1:53:17] I’ll be behind you. 我马上来
[1:53:26] You sure picked a strange angel, honey. 你挑了个怪天使传话给我
[1:53:30] But I got the message. 不过我懂你的意思
[1:53:33] I got the message. 我懂你的意思
[1:53:40] I’ll always have this. 我会永远保存
[1:53:44] Always have you. 我永远拥有你
[1:53:46] In here and here. 在我心中和脑海里
[1:53:49] Thanks, honey. I got to go. Bye. 谢了 我得走了 再见
[1:53:53] I am not ready to have this baby! 我还没准备好
[1:53:55] You’re as ready as you’re going to be. 你准备好了而且快生了
[1:53:58] Fine! Just wheel me in. 随便你 推我进去吧
[1:54:00] My legs are staying closed! 反正它还没打开
[1:54:03] Give me this! 给我
[1:54:05] Now, now, ma’am, let go! 放手 我们走吧
[1:54:08] I am a police officer! And I am not ready! 我是警察 我还没准备好
[1:54:16] Are you all right? 你还好吧?
[1:54:17] – Are you the husband? – Yes. -你是她先生? -是的
[1:54:18] Honey, are you all right? 宝贝 你还好吧?
[1:54:20] No, I’m not. I said 我不好 我说…
[1:54:22] I didn’t want to get married but I do. 我不想结婚 其实我很想
[1:54:24] I want to be a wife before I’m a mother. 我想先当妻子再当母亲
[1:54:25] I just lied. I know you don’t want to. 我说谎 我知道你不想
[1:54:30] You said “okay”? 你说好
[1:54:31] Yes, I did. Okay. Let’s do it. Okay. 我说好 我们结婚吧!
[1:54:35] He said okay. 他说好
[1:54:37] Congratulations. 恭喜了
[1:54:38] He said okay, Leo. 他说好耶!里欧
[1:54:39] Oh, my God. 我的天啊!
[1:54:41] What’s that smell? 什么味道?
[1:54:43] I was on my way to the toilet and she grabbed me. 我要上厕所却被她抓住
[1:54:46] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[1:54:47] Have a nice baby! 祝你生产顺利!
[1:54:55] Will you marry me? 你愿嫁给我吗?
[1:54:59] You bet I will. 当然愿意
[1:55:05] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:55:06] I’m not going! Wait! No, no, wait! 我不去 等等
[1:55:09] Please, Riggs. Get a minister. 拜托 去找个牧师来
[1:55:11] Now? 现在?
[1:55:12] Right now. We’re getting married. Here comes another one. 我们现在要结婚 阵痛又来了
[1:55:15] But we need a license, a blood test… 得先登记、验血
[1:55:16] Before the baby comes! 孩子出来前我要牧师证婚
[1:55:19] It’s coming now. 他要出来了
[1:55:20] Listen, I am getting married or there is no baby. 听着!不结婚我就不生
[1:55:23] This could be an aspect of a transition phase. 你可能太歇斯的里
[1:55:25] This is no goddamn aspect of a transition phase! 才不是过渡期的歇斯的里
[1:55:28] Honey, everybody, calm down. 大家都冷静点
[1:55:30] Calm down. Calm down. Okay? 冷静点 好吗?
[1:55:33] – Get a priest, minister, anything. – Where? -神父、牧师 都行 -去哪儿找?
[1:55:36] Leo, go get a priest! Goddamn it, Leo! 快去找个神父来 里欧!
[1:55:37] I got it, I got it. Okay, okay. 好啦 我去找
[1:55:41] Pant, pant, blow. Remember Lamaze class? 喘气、吐气 记得吗?
[1:55:43] Pant, blow. Come on, pant, blow. 喘气、吐气、呼吸
[1:55:47] But I want to say “I do.” 我要说”我愿意”
[1:55:49] Here he is. Here he is. 来了 来了
[1:55:50] This is Rabbi Gelb. 这是犹太牧师基伯
[1:55:52] A rabbi? 犹太牧师?
[1:55:53] You said anything, duh. 你说什么都行
[1:55:55] He’ll do. 可以啦
[1:55:56] For what, I’ll do? What? 可以什么啊?
[1:55:58] – Marry us. – Marry you? -为我们证婚 -证婚?
[1:56:01] – You’re Jewish? – Not necessarily. -是犹太人吗? -大概不是吧
[1:56:03] – You got a license? – No. Rabbi, please don’t go. -有结婚登记吗? -不 我们没有 拜托别走
[1:56:04] She needs to hear the words before the baby comes. 她生孩子前想听到证言
[1:56:10] Are you both serious about this? -你们都很认真吗? -绝对认真
[1:56:11] I don’t have time for hijinks. 别闹着玩
[1:56:12] We’re really very serious. 我们都是认真的
[1:56:14] I could do it. It wouldn’t be official. 这不算是正式的
[1:56:17] I just want to hear the words. 我只想了结一桩心愿
[1:56:19] What the hell. What are your names? 好吧 你们叫什么名字?
[1:56:22] I’m Martin and this is Lorna. 我叫马丁 她叫萝娜
[1:56:23] Martin and Lorna. 马丁和萝娜
[1:56:26] What am I doing? How do the goyim do this? 我在干嘛?别人是怎么说?
[1:56:30] Dearly beloved. 挚爱的伴侣
[1:56:31] Dearly beloved. 挚爱的伴侣
[1:56:34] Dearly beloved, marriage is a spiritual unity… 婚姻是两人神圣的结合
[1:56:37] Faster, faster! She’s heading for the home stretch. 快点 她得进产房了
[1:56:42] Martin, will you take Lorna to be your wife? 马丁 你愿娶罗娜为妻
[1:56:44] Will you honor, love, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera… 你会尊重她、爱她…等等
[1:56:48] …until death do you part? 至死不渝?
[1:56:49] I will. 我愿意
[1:56:51] Lorna, will you take Martin to be your husband? 萝娜 你愿嫁给马丁…
[1:56:53] Etcetera, etcetera. The same thing. …等等 至死不渝?
[1:56:54] – I do. – I pronounce you man and wife. -我愿意 -你们已是夫妻了
[1:56:57] You may kiss the bride. 你可以亲新娘了
[1:56:59] You already did. 已经亲了
[1:57:00] – All right, let’s go. – No, wait, wait! -走吧 -等一下
[1:57:02] Hold it! Hold it! 等一下!
[1:57:05] I need this! I need this glass! 玻璃杯给我!
[1:57:07] – No, goddamn it! – I need it! 不行 冒失鬼
[1:57:08] What are you doing?! 你要干嘛?
[1:57:09] Talk to the hand, okay? I’ll be right back. 别吵 我马上回来
[1:57:14] You know how long it took me to fill that thing? All day! 我尿了一整天才凑满的
[1:57:18] This is unsanitary. What is this? 太不卫生了 这要干什么?
[1:57:21] – Break it. – And get piss on my shoes? -踩碎玻璃 -我鞋子会沾到尿
[1:57:23] You got to do this! 快点啦!
[1:57:24] – Mazel tov! – Okay, let’s go. 可以了 走吧
[1:57:28] Come back here, you little son of a bitch! 你给我回来 混蛋
[1:57:32] Leo, please. 里欧 拜托
[1:57:36] Your work is over here now. 你的忙帮完了
[1:57:38] I think someone else needs you. 还有别人要你帮忙
[1:57:45] Good luck, Lorna, 祝你们好运
[1:57:47] Riggs. Thanks a lot. 里欧 多谢了
[1:57:57] Stick around. Meet the kid. 留下来看宝宝
[1:57:58] Good luck, Lorna! Okay, okay. 祝你好运 萝娜
[1:58:06] Here it comes, here it comes. 来了 来了
[1:58:11] Here he is. 他来了
[1:58:13] He’s looking right at you. He knows it’s you. 他在看你 他知道是你
[1:58:20] Rog, look what I found. 你看看
[1:58:22] Look at that. 你看
[1:58:24] Boy, what a beauty. 这男孩真漂亮
[1:58:26] Look at those eyes! 眼睛好大
[1:58:28] He looks like his mother. 很像他妈妈
[1:58:29] Yes, he does. 没错
[1:58:31] Murtaugh! Murtaugh! 莫道…莫道…
[1:58:35] – No, Butters! – That’s right. -白特宝宝! -没错
[1:58:37] Butters’ baby. Better not be Murtaugh. 她姓白特 希望不是姓莫道
[1:58:39] It’s Butters, Butters, Butters. 是白特 白特
[1:58:41] Look at that baby. 你们看看
[1:58:44] Look at the hair. 她的头发
[1:58:47] That’s my baby! 她是我的宝宝
[1:58:50] Look at her. You’re so cute. Look at you. 她好可爱 看看她
[1:58:53] 27 people. Nobody thought of bringing a camera? 二十七个人都没想到要带相机
[1:58:56] Leo, your plastic’s flaccid. 卡刷爆了吗?
[1:58:58] These machines take your plastic, they wreck it, then give you the camera. 这机器把信用卡弄坏了
[1:59:00] The camera doesn’t work. They’re trying to… 相机不能用 真是他…
[1:59:03] No, no, please. 不能骂脏话
[1:59:09] What you doing here? 你怎么来了?
[1:59:10] Look at these two babies. 我来看宝宝
[1:59:12] Just a little something from the squad. 局里同仁送的
[1:59:16] Give me back those captain badges. 队长的警徽拿回来
[1:59:18] What for? 干嘛?
[1:59:19] Congratulations. You’re sergeants again. 恭喜 你们又是警探了
[1:59:21] The city’s self-insured. 有保险了
[1:59:23] I thought they’d make us president. 我还以为这次要当总统
[1:59:26] By the way, Grandpa, you owe the Chief one. 祖父级的 你欠局长人情
[1:59:29] He went to bat for you with the INS 他向移民局求情
[1:59:30] and they’re giving asylum to the Hongs. 替洪家请求政治庇护
[1:59:33] All right! 太好了!
[1:59:36] We’re taking a picture. 我们要照相
[1:59:37] We’re going to take a picture. 一起来照个相 快点
[1:59:39] Get in the picture. 过来啊
[1:59:42] Squeeze together. Candy-stripers out. 大家靠紧一点 护士拍不到
[1:59:45] Out, out, okay, okay. Out. 拍不到 拍不到
[1:59:47] I can’t. There’s not enough room. Sorry. 我拍不到 太挤了 抱歉
[1:59:51] You got to back up. 你得退后
[1:59:53] I’m taking big steps! 我在退了
[1:59:55] Get this guy to take it. 请他帮忙拍 你过来
[1:59:57] Doc, do me a favor? Take a picture of all of us? 医生 帮忙拍张相
[2:00:02] It’s my best man, after all. 他是我的伴郎
[2:00:04] Closer. 靠紧一点
[2:00:05] Get my grandbaby in it too. 要拍到我孙女喔
[2:00:07] Are you all friends? 你们是朋友吗?
[2:00:08] No. We’re family! 不 我们是一家人!
[2:00:11] Okay, on 3. 数到三
[2:00:12] One… two… three 一…二…三…
Uncategorized

Post navigation

Previous Post: Airplane(空前绝后满天飞)[1980]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Over the Hedge(篱笆墙外)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme