英文名称:Jacks Back
年代:1988
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:58] | He photographs his victims. | 他拍下被害人的照片 |
[03:01] | This one was number four. | 这是第四个 |
[03:03] | Each woman was murdered 100 years to the day | 每个女人遇害的日期都恰好是 |
[03:06] | from the original Jack the Ripper murder. | 一百年前开膛手杰克行凶的日子 |
[03:10] | The first on the 31st of August, | 第一个是在八月三十一日 |
[03:12] | the next September the 8th, | 下一个是在九月八日 |
[03:14] | then two on the 30th. | 然后九月三十日有两个 |
[03:16] | All the victims were prostitutes. | 所有被害人都是妓女 |
[03:19] | Each mutilation was progressively worse | 尸体被破坏的程度一个比一个严重 |
[03:21] | with the exception of the 3rd victim. | 除了第三名被害人 |
[03:23] | She wasn’t mutilated at all, | 她的尸体完全没被破坏 |
[03:26] | which is the case in the original murders. | 这也和原始凶案一致 |
[03:29] | This guy did his homework. | 这家伙有所准备 |
[03:32] | And tonight’s the anniversary of the last murder? | 今晚是最后一次凶案的日子 |
[03:35] | You got it. | 没错 |
[03:39] | Captain, this is Dr. Battera. | 警监 这是巴特拉医生 |
[03:42] | Captain Prentis. | 普兰蒂斯警监 |
[03:43] | Glad to meet you, Doc. | 很高兴认识你 医生 |
[03:45] | What do you make of all this? | 你怎么看这个情况 |
[03:48] | We must stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[03:59] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[04:02] | Look, give him some time. | 听我说 给他点时间 |
[04:04] | We haven’t got time. | 我们根本没时间了 |
[04:38] | ♪And now the time has come♪ | ♪这一刻终于到来♪ |
[04:42] | ♪And so I faced♪ | ♪我也面对♪ |
[04:44] | ♪The final curtain♪ | ♪最后落幕♪ |
[04:49] | The incision should be made | 切口应该是在 |
[04:51] | in the lower 3rd of the abdomen on the right side, | 右侧腹部下方三分之一处 |
[04:54] | just below here. | 就在这儿下面 |
[04:56] | And should be a sufficient size | 而且切口要足够大 |
[04:57] | to permit access to the intestinal cecum. | 让我们能接触到盲肠 |
[05:01] | Now, I have big hands, | 我手很大 |
[05:03] | but like we say in Houston, | 但就像我们休斯顿的说法 |
[05:04] | the bigger the scar, the higher the fee. | 伤疤越大 收费越高 |
[05:21] | …5th victim, and authorities believe | …第五位死者 当局认为 |
[05:23] | the Ripper will strike again tonight. | 开膛手今晚会再次行动 |
[05:28] | KBLA, all news, all day. | 调频1580 全天全新闻 |
[05:32] | It’s 98 degrees in the Civic Center right now, | 现在市政中心的气温为三十七摄氏度 |
[05:34] | with a high of over 100 expected later this afternoon, | 随着圣塔安娜风继续穿过美国南部 |
[05:37] | as the Santa Ana winds continue across the southland. | 预计下午气温将突破三十八摄氏度 |
[05:41] | It’s 89 degrees at the beaches, | 海滨区气温三十二摄氏度 |
[05:42] | 103 in the Valley, | 山谷区三十九摄氏度 |
[05:44] | and the forecast for the greater Los Angeles area | 大洛杉矶地区天气预计将会持续 |
[05:46] | is sunny and hot, | 晴朗和炎热 |
[05:47] | – with no relief in sight. – What’s up, homeboy? | -短期不会降温 -好啊 伙计 |
[05:58] | – Hey, Andrea! – Hi, John. | -你好 安德烈 -好啊 约翰 |
[06:01] | Nice to see you again. | 又见到你真好 |
[06:03] | Hi, John Wesford, welcome. | 你好 我是约翰·韦斯福德 欢迎 |
[06:05] | Did you have any trouble getting down here? | 来这儿的路上遇上什么麻烦没 |
[06:06] | – Not at all. – Good, good. | -完全没有 -很好 |
[06:09] | Now, the whole area here is split up | 整片区域被分成 |
[06:12] | into five separate camps. | 五块营地 |
[06:14] | This one is Justiceville that we’re in right now. | 我们现在是在佳斯特斯维尔 |
[06:16] | I’m going to introduce you to five captains. | 我会把你介绍给五位队长 |
[06:18] | Each one oversees a different camp. | 他们每人负责一块营地 |
[06:21] | We’ll meet them first | 我们先去见他们 |
[06:23] | and then we’ll get a chance a little later on | 然后晚点就能带你 |
[06:25] | to show you around and we can shoot some footage, I hope. | 四处看看 希望能拍些画面 |
[06:28] | – Great. – Hey, Emmanuel. | -很好 -好啊 伊曼纽尔 |
[06:32] | So Tom, what do I do right here? | 汤姆 我现在干什么 |
[06:35] | Oh, you have to transfer that down here. | 你去把这个转到这儿来 |
[06:38] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[06:39] | Once you do that, take it over into this. | 弄完之后 把这个接收到这里 |
[06:42] | Same thing the way you transfer it down. | 跟把那个转下来是一样的 |
[06:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[06:48] | He’s at that camp, isn’t he? | 他在那个营地 是吧 |
[07:00] | Good evening, and our top story tonight, | 大家好 我们今晚的头条新闻是 |
[07:02] | the largest mobilization of federal, state and local police | 联邦 州及本地警方为搜捕罪犯 |
[07:05] | ever assembled for a manhunt | 组织的最大规模动员 |
[07:07] | is preparing for what may be another night of murder | 正就开膛手可能的谋杀之夜 |
[07:09] | for the Ripper. | 进行准备 |
[07:10] | Here’s a report from Collin Marsh. | 下面是科林·玛希带来的报道 |
[07:12] | It was here in this alley, in Echo Park, | 之前就是在回声公园的这条小巷 |
[07:14] | that police found the body of Emily Dartmond, | 警方发现了埃米莉·达特蒙德的尸体 |
[07:17] | a known prostitute, | 她是名妓女 |
[07:18] | and the 4th victim in this series of grisly killings | 也是这一系列恐怖凶杀案中的第四位死者 |
[07:21] | which mirror the Jack the Ripper murders | 这些谋杀的日期分别对应 |
[07:23] | that occurred on these same dates 100 years ago. | 开膛手杰克一百年前犯案的日子 |
[07:37] | Not again. | 又来 |
[07:49] | Hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[07:51] | You didn’t forget. | 你果然没忘 |
[07:52] | Sidney’s looking for you. | 西德尼正在找你 |
[07:54] | You better watch out. | 最好小心点 |
[07:55] | That’s OK, I brought him some Ding Dongs. | 没事的 我给他买了玎珰派 |
[08:09] | How you doin’, Linda? | 你还好吧 琳达 |
[08:11] | Let’s see what we have here. | 这是怎么了 |
[08:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:15] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[08:17] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[08:17] | Mary, can I have some gauze? | 玛丽 能给我点纱布吗 |
[08:21] | Do you have any grandchildren, Martha? | 你有孙子孙女吗 玛莎 |
[08:22] | Five. | 五个 |
[08:24] | What are their names? | 都叫什么名字 |
[08:26] | Martin, Robert, | 马丁 罗伯特 |
[08:29] | Alexis, and Janie and Ricky. | 亚历克西斯 还有珍妮和理奇 |
[08:31] | Ricky, huh? | 理奇啊 |
[08:33] | Which one is the naughty one? | 哪个最皮 |
[08:34] | Ricky. | 理奇 |
[08:35] | You see, I could’ve told you that. | 我跟你说过没 |
[08:36] | I got a brother named Ricky | 我有个哥哥就叫理奇 |
[08:38] | and he was the naughty one, too. | 他也是最皮的那个 |
[08:40] | I think you’re gonna be just fine, | 我想你会没事的 |
[08:42] | you just need a few stitches here, all right? | 只需要再缝几针 好吗 |
[08:44] | We’ll take care of you right away. | 我们马上就帮你处理 |
[08:45] | She’s next. | 下个就是她 |
[08:46] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:49] | Free Saturday night? | 周六晚有空吗 |
[08:51] | Ok. | 好了 |
[08:55] | Tell your mother that he has to come back | 告诉你们母亲六周后 |
[08:57] | in six weeks to get the cast removed. | 要带他回来卸石膏 |
[08:59] | Ok. | 好的 |
[09:00] | Mary’ll make an appointment for you. | 玛丽会帮你们预约 |
[09:01] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:05] | What’s up, Doc? | 怎么了 医生 |
[09:13] | I think he’s been abused. | 我想有人虐待他 |
[09:14] | What’s the last name? | 姓什么 |
[09:16] | Rowan. | 罗文 |
[09:17] | 2330 Hargrove Street. | 哈格罗夫大街2330号 |
[09:19] | Seen the parents? | 家长来过吗 |
[09:20] | His sister always brings him. | 一直都是姐姐带他来 |
[09:22] | Well, let’s see what we can find out, right? | 看看我们能查出些什么吧 |
[09:25] | Sidney’s on the warpath. | 西德尼正在气头上 |
[09:28] | How rare. | 多新鲜啊 |
[09:30] | He knows why you’re late. | 他清楚你迟到的原因 |
[09:31] | Yeah I know, I told him. | 我知道 我跟他说了 |
[09:32] | You told him? | 你跟他说了 |
[09:33] | If I want to hear a sermon, I’ll go see my preacher! | 我要是想听布道 就去找牧师了 |
[09:36] | It might just do you some good, | 那或许对你还有点帮助 |
[09:37] | you’re two weeks past the legal limit for God’s sakes. | 你已经比法定时限晚了两周了 |
[09:39] | Face the facts. | 面对现实吧 |
[09:42] | You stay off the streets, you understand? | 别到街上去了 懂吗 |
[09:47] | You tell that to my pimp. | 你跟拉皮条的说去 |
[09:50] | Don’t you care about your unborn child? | 难道你不在乎肚子里的孩子吗 |
[09:56] | Wesford! | 韦斯福德 |
[09:57] | – In my office. – Just wait… | -来我办公室 -稍等… |
[09:59] | Now! | 马上 |
[10:08] | John, who’s that woman? | 约翰 那女人是谁 |
[10:09] | I’ll tell you later. | 稍后告诉你 |
[10:10] | You know I’ve been doing your work for you | 要知道过去两小时我都在 |
[10:12] | for the past two hours. | 替你干活 |
[10:18] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[10:32] | You got a lotta goddamned nerve, you know that? | 你胆子真不是一般的大啊 |
[10:35] | Just because the people out there call you a doctor | 外边的人叫你医生 |
[10:38] | doesn’t make you one. | 不代表你就是了 |
[10:40] | You’re still in medical school | 你还在读医学院 |
[10:41] | and you’re working here | 在我的监督和批准下 |
[10:42] | under my supervision and approval. | 在这里工作 |
[10:44] | One more stunt like you pulled today, | 今天这一出要是再来一次 |
[10:46] | and I’ll have your ass bounced out of here | 我一定会让你 |
[10:48] | so fast it’ll make your head swim. | 以头晕目眩的速度滚出这里 |
[10:50] | Do you understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[10:52] | I’m writing a letter to the Board of Regents. | 我这就写封信给校董会 |
[10:55] | Consider yourself on probation. | 接下来就当是你的观察期 |
[10:57] | Do I make myself clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[11:00] | Yes. | 明白 |
[11:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:10] | You know, Sidney, | 你知道 西德尼 |
[11:11] | the people that come in here need help, | 病人来这里需要的是帮助 |
[11:13] | not condemnation. | 而不是谴责 |
[11:16] | What ails them can’t be cured | 他们的病不是靠 |
[11:17] | by some close of your morality. | 你那道德感治好的 |
[11:20] | They deserve the same respect | 他们应该被尊重 |
[11:21] | that you’d give any paying patient. | 就像你给予付费病人的那样 |
[11:25] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[11:28] | Sidney, what, | 西德尼 你说什么 |
[11:29] | you don’t have enough people out here | 你这里根本没有足够的人手 |
[11:30] | to take care of the work as it is. | 来处理该处理的的事物 |
[11:31] | I said you’re fired, can’t you hear? | 我说你被解雇了 听不到吗 |
[11:34] | All right, look, I-I’m sorry, OK? | 好吧 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[11:37] | Sidney, I told you I was gonna be late. | 西德尼 我跟你说过了我会晚点到 |
[11:39] | It won’t happen again, I promise. | 这种情况不会再发生了 我保证 |
[11:43] | Sidney, I want to work here, | 西德尼 我想在这工作 |
[11:44] | I grew up in this neighborhood. | 我就是在这个街区长大的 |
[11:46] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[11:49] | Look, I’m not gonna apologize for myself. | 听着 我不想为我的行为道歉 |
[11:51] | There are things that I need to do sometimes. | 有时候 我也有必须要做的事 |
[11:56] | You know, you’re a regular Albert Schweitzer, son. | 你可真有阿尔贝特·施韦泽的风范 孩子 |
[12:01] | Can I go back to work now? | 我能接着回去工作了吗 |
[12:07] | Get out of here. | 滚吧 |
[12:10] | If you’re late again, I will fire your ass. | 再迟到一次 我就真的解雇你 |
[12:16] | Oh, Sid, uh, the hubcaps on your Fleetwood? | 西德 你那辆弗利特伍德的轮毂盖 |
[12:20] | They’re gone. | 不见了 |
[12:26] | Are you fired? | 你被炒了吗 |
[12:27] | He just wanted to thank me for doing such a fine job. | 他只是想谢谢我把工作做得这么好而已 |
[12:29] | He’s worried about you, though, | 不过他倒是很担心你 |
[12:30] | and you, too. | 你也是 |
[12:32] | Aren’t you going to check yourself out? | 不想过来看看电视上的你吗 |
[12:34] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[12:35] | And I think that the answer isn’t just to build | 我认为要解决问题不能仅仅靠 |
[12:37] | more temporary shelters. | 建立更多的临时庇护所 |
[12:39] | Well, what message do you hope this effort conveys? | 你希望通过这一举动传递出怎样的信息呢 |
[12:41] | That these people aren’t here | 这些人住在这里 |
[12:43] | just to exercise our generosity. | 不是为了给我们提供施善的机会 |
[12:46] | They’re here because they have no home. | 他们之所以来这里 是因为他们无家可归 |
[12:49] | I mean we’re in the wealthiest country in the world | 我们住在这世界上最富裕的国家 |
[12:51] | and people are living in the streets | 却依然有人露宿街头 |
[12:53] | and that’s a shame. | 这是可耻的 |
[12:54] | You know, you got a family of six | 有一家六口人 |
[12:56] | living in a station wagon, right over there. | 全住在一辆旅行车里 就在那边 |
[12:58] | You know, look around you. | 看看你的周围 |
[12:59] | This is their reality, every day. | 这就是他们的现状 每天真实发生的 |
[13:01] | From downtown Los Angeles, | 这里是十频道新闻 |
[13:03] | this is Andrea Banks, Channel 10 news. | 安德莉亚·班克斯从洛杉矶市区发来的报道 |
[13:17] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[13:18] | OK, get ready, here he comes, here he comes. | 准备好 他来了 他来了 |
[13:26] | Captain Prentis! | 普兰蒂斯警监 |
[13:27] | Captain Prentis, what’s your strategy for tonight? | 普兰蒂斯警监 您今晚要采取什么措施 |
[13:29] | Where do you think he’ll hit tonight? | 您认为杀手今晚会在哪里下手 |
[13:30] | What’s being done about this whole thing? | 整件案子有什么进展 |
[13:32] | Captain Prentis, do you have any new leads? | 普兰蒂斯警监 有什么新线索吗 |
[13:34] | Where do you think he’ll hit tonight? | 您认为他今晚会在哪里下手 |
[13:35] | Gentlemen, I made my statement | 各位 我已经在 |
[13:36] | at the press conference this morning. | 今早的新闻发布会上发布了消息 |
[13:38] | I have no further comment. | 没有进一步消息 |
[13:42] | Captain Prentis, where do you think he’ll hit tonight? | 普兰蒂斯警监 您认为他今晚会在哪里下手 |
[13:43] | Comment, please! | 请您说点什么 |
[13:43] | Yeah, give us a break! | 让我们清净一会吧 |
[13:48] | All right, I think you ought to grab a seat, | 我觉得你们该找地方坐好 |
[13:49] | we’re ready to get started. | 我们准备开始了 |
[14:00] | You wanna settle in back there? | 后面几位 能坐下来了吗 |
[14:05] | I know a lot of you | 我知道大部分人 |
[14:06] | are working your days off | 都是在加班 |
[14:08] | or pulling a double shift | 或是在值第二个班 |
[14:09] | and I wanna thank you at the top. | 我想先谢谢大家 |
[14:13] | We need to catch this son of a bitch. | 我们得抓住这个混蛋 |
[14:16] | Tonight may be our last chance. | 今晚或许是我们最后的机会 |
[14:18] | Now the CHP’s and the Sheriffs | 加州公路巡警 治安官 |
[14:20] | are gonna have details out there tonight | 今晚都会有队伍在外面 |
[14:22] | along with the Feds. | 还有联调局的人 |
[14:22] | Now I expect you to show them every courtesy, | 我希望你们表现出应有的礼貌 |
[14:26] | but I also expect you to be the ones | 但我更希望是你们 |
[14:28] | to bring this maggot in. | 将这个渣滓绳之以法的 |
[14:30] | Sergeant Gabriel’s gonna brief you on this detail. | 加布里埃尔警长会向大家介绍案子详情 |
[14:33] | Gabe? | 加布 |
[14:34] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 警监 |
[14:39] | Well, we don’t have much. | 我们了解的情况不多 |
[14:41] | As you know, there have been no survivors | 正如你们所知 没有幸存者 |
[14:44] | and no eye witnesses. | 也没有目击证人 |
[14:46] | We do know that the murders are the work of one man, | 可以确定的是 几起凶杀案都出自一人之手 |
[14:49] | we know that he’s left-handed, | 还知道凶手是个左撇子的男人 |
[14:50] | he always wears gloves, | 他总是戴着手套 |
[14:52] | he smokes, | 他抽烟 |
[14:53] | and he’s very strong. | 而且很强壮 |
[14:54] | The murder weapon is a knife, | 作案工具是一把小刀 |
[14:56] | six to eight inches long, very sharp, | 六到八英寸长 很锋利 |
[14:58] | possibly a scalpel or a post mortem knife. | 可能是把手术刀 或者是解剖刀 |
[15:03] | We know that our boy practices safe sex. | 我们知道这名男子进行了安全性行为 |
[15:07] | He uses pre-lubricated Trojans. | 他使用带润滑的特洛伊牌安全套 |
[15:10] | We have a few ideas, | 我们有一些想法 |
[15:11] | but I’m gonna leave the psychological profile | 但我想把心理侧写的部分 |
[15:14] | to the doctor. | 交给医生 |
[15:15] | You all have your assignments, | 你们都有各自的任务 |
[15:17] | so at this time, I’d like to introduce | 因此现在 我向大家介绍 |
[15:19] | Dr. Carlos Battera, our consulting psychiatrist | 美国心理学会调派来的心理咨询师 |
[15:22] | on loan from the APA. | 卡洛斯·巴特拉医生 |
[15:25] | Dr. Battera. | 巴特拉医生 |
[15:30] | Thank you, Sergeant Gabriel. | 谢谢 加布里埃尔警长 |
[15:33] | Jack the Ripper was the harbinger, | 开膛手杰克是现代性犯罪的鼻祖 |
[15:36] | the father of the modern sex crime | 或者说是开山之人 |
[15:41] | and he looms large in our subject’s mind. | 他对我们的凶手影响很大 |
[15:43] | He has duplicated each murder | 他复制了杰克的每一次作案 |
[15:45] | down to the finest detail. | 精准到每一个小细节 |
[15:47] | Some theorize that Jack the Ripper was a medical man | 有的理论认为开膛手杰克是名医生 |
[15:50] | because of the precision of his cutting | 因为其精准的切割 |
[15:53] | and his anatomical knowledge. | 以及具有的解剖学知识 |
[15:55] | I believe that would also apply in this case. | 我认为这一点同样适用于这个案子 |
[15:58] | The most important thing that I can tell you | 我能告诉你们最重要的 |
[16:00] | with any certainty, | 确定的信息 |
[16:01] | is unfortunately about the victim. | 很不幸是关于受害者的 |
[16:06] | She will be murdered in her room | 她会在自己的房间里被谋杀 |
[16:09] | sometime in the next 12 hours. | 就在未来十二小时之内 |
[16:13] | And she will be pregnant. | 她会是名孕妇 |
[16:19] | Good night, all. | 晚安 各位 |
[16:20] | – Good night, Mary. – Good night, Mary. | -晚安 玛丽 -晚安 玛丽 |
[16:21] | Don’t forget to lock up. | 别忘了锁门 |
[16:22] | We won’t. | 不会忘的 |
[16:24] | Good night, Mary. | 晚安 玛丽 |
[16:31] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[16:32] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[16:36] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[16:39] | You’ve been kind of quiet tonight, | 你今晚有些安静 |
[16:40] | are you OK? | 没事吧 |
[16:42] | Yep. | 没事 |
[16:44] | Have anything to do with that girl this afternoon? | 跟今天下午那个女孩有关吗 |
[16:47] | No. | 没有 |
[16:48] | You wanna tell us about her? | 想跟我们说说她的事吗 |
[16:53] | Not really. | 不是很想 |
[16:56] | Cat’s got his tongue. | 某人嘴巴很严呢 |
[17:05] | So where’s Roger? I haven’t seen Roger. | 罗杰去哪了 我都没怎么看到他 |
[17:07] | Tom, have you seen Roger around? | 汤姆 你看到罗杰了吗 |
[17:08] | I haven’t seen him around at all. | 完全没看到 |
[17:12] | Guess it’s not happening, eh? | 看来是不会成了哈 |
[17:15] | No, not happening. | 对 没戏 |
[17:19] | – Roger is… – Boring. | -罗杰很 -无趣 |
[17:21] | Roger is boring, right? | 罗杰很无趣 对吧 |
[17:25] | He’s pretty boring. | 是挺无趣的 |
[17:26] | It’s not his fault, though. | 不过这也不是你的错 |
[17:28] | It’s all that Anglo-Saxon shit. | 都是怪他的盎格鲁撒克逊血统 |
[17:30] | I mean 200 years of tweed sport coats and bow ties | 两百多年的粗呢外套和领结 |
[17:33] | fucks with your mind. | 把他们的脑子搞坏了 |
[17:37] | John. | 约翰 |
[17:39] | Can you imagine the kids, though? | 你能想象他的孩子吗 |
[17:41] | Bunch of little Rogers running around | 一堆小罗杰系着领结 |
[17:42] | with little bow ties. | 满地乱跑 |
[17:44] | Are you two quite through? | 你俩有完没完 |
[17:46] | You’re Italian, girl, you’ve got hot blood. | 你可是意大利姑娘 生性热情 |
[17:48] | You should let me fix you up with a brother. | 你该让我介绍个哥们给你 |
[17:50] | At the very least, a Puerto Rican. | 最少也找个波多黎各人 |
[17:52] | I can find my own men, thank you. | 我能自己找到男朋友 谢了 |
[17:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | Night, Chris. | 晚安 克莉丝 |
[18:02] | Night, Jack. | 晚安 杰克 |
[18:04] | Thanks for the book. | 谢谢你的书 |
[18:06] | Oh, did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[18:08] | I haven’t had a chance to look at it yet. | 我还没来得及看呢 |
[18:11] | I’ll read it over the weekend. | 我周末会看的 |
[18:13] | Ok. Well, if you do like it, though, | 好的 如果你喜欢的话 |
[18:15] | I’ll get you another, OK? | 我再给你一本 好吗 |
[18:19] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[18:27] | What about Jack? | 杰克怎么样 |
[18:27] | I think he’s got a thing for you. | 我觉得他对你有意思 |
[18:31] | Didn’t hear me. | 我什么也没说 |
[18:40] | If you’re so concerned about me, | 如果你这么关心我 |
[18:43] | why don’t you take me out? | 不如你带我出去吧 |
[18:47] | Me? | 我 |
[18:49] | We could go to dinner. | 我们可以共进晚餐 |
[18:52] | I’m too wild for you, Chris. | 我对你来说太野了 克莉丝 |
[18:55] | How do you know, John? | 你怎么知道 约翰 |
[19:00] | You’re killin’ me, | 别折磨我了 |
[19:00] | I can’t go to dinner tonight, I’ve got work to do. | 我今晚没法去吃饭 还有工作要做 |
[19:03] | Will you get her out of here, please? | 你能带她离开吗 拜托了 |
[19:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:07] | Chris, let me give you a ride home. | 克莉丝 我送你回家吧 |
[19:09] | The Ripper’s still out there. | 开膛手还没抓住呢 |
[19:10] | Tonight’s the night. | 今晚就会行凶 |
[19:12] | Yeah, if you wouldn’t mind. | 好 如果你不介意的话 |
[19:13] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[19:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:26] | I’ll see you at the car. | 车那儿见 |
[19:31] | What’s with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[19:32] | Do you have a penis? | 是男人吗你 |
[19:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:38] | See you tomorrow, dude. | 明天见 伙计 |
[19:40] | Right. | 好 |
[19:43] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[21:07] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[21:10] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[21:12] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[21:15] | I can get rid of it for you. | 我能帮你打掉孩子 |
[21:20] | How much? | 多钱 |
[21:22] | $200. | 两百 |
[21:26] | Take a check? | 收支票吗 |
[21:29] | Do you take checks? | 你收吗 |
[21:34] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[21:43] | Are you gonna do it here? | 你要在这儿做吗 |
[21:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:48] | Denise? | 丹妮丝 |
[23:53] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[24:02] | Oh, Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[24:15] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[24:16] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[24:22] | Call the police! Call the police! | 报警 快报警 |
[25:41] | Hey you stupid prick, come back here! | 你这个混蛋 回来 |
[25:44] | Don’t you know how to drive? | 你到底会不会开车 |
[26:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:14] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[26:21] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[26:24] | Emergency operator. | 紧急事件话务员 |
[26:26] | The nature of your emergency? | 你有什么紧急事件吗 |
[26:27] | Ah yeah, I wanna report a murder. | 我想上报一起凶杀案 |
[26:29] | Your name? | 你的名字 |
[26:31] | John, John Wesford. | 约翰 约翰·韦斯福德 |
[26:32] | W-e-s-f-o-r-d W-e-s-f-o-r-d. | |
[26:35] | Listen, the victim’s name is Denise Johnson | 死者的姓名是丹妮丝·约翰逊 |
[26:37] | and I saw who did it. | 我看到是谁杀了她 |
[26:38] | No! | 不 |
[26:42] | Look, it’s, it’s not what you think, John. | 听着 这不是你想的那样 约翰 |
[26:45] | I didn’t kill her! | 我没有杀她 |
[26:49] | God, you gotta believe me! | 你得相信我 |
[26:54] | I-I gave her an abortion, that’s all! | 我 我帮她做人流 仅此而已 |
[26:57] | Look, I went out to get her prescription. | 我出去给她拿药 |
[27:01] | Don’t you see? Somebody else must’ve come in there! | 还不明白吗 一定有别人进了房间 |
[27:04] | Look, I got scared, I’m sorry! | 听着 我害怕了 对不起 |
[27:08] | I didn’t do it! | 我没杀她 |
[27:11] | – You need help, Jack. – No! | -你需要帮助 杰克 -不 |
[29:53] | Oh… | 天啊 |
[29:55] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[30:02] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[30:07] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[31:20] | Captain Prentis! | 普兰蒂斯警监 |
[31:21] | Captain Prentis! | 普兰蒂斯警监 |
[31:22] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[31:23] | He was a medical student by the name of John Wesford. | 是一名叫约翰·韦斯福德的医学生 |
[31:26] | He hung himself, | 他上吊自杀了 |
[31:27] | he knew we were closing in on him. | 他知道我们就快找到他了 |
[31:29] | Now we’ve done something even Scotland Yard couldn’t do. | 我们完成了苏格兰场没能做到的事 |
[31:32] | We’ve caught Jack the Ripper. | 我们抓到了开膛手杰克 |
[31:34] | Do you have conclusive evidence? | 你们有确凿的证据吗 |
[31:35] | We do. | 有 |
[31:36] | It’ll all be introduced at the inquest. | 在案件审理中都会被提出 |
[31:38] | We have a press conference at headquarters at nine o’clock. | 九点钟在总部我们会召开新闻发布会 |
[31:41] | I trust you will all be there. | 我相信大家一定都会到场 |
[31:43] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[31:52] | Why don’t you see if you can get this cleaned up | 看看能不能在一小时内 |
[31:53] | in about an hour, | 将这里处理好 |
[31:54] | I want to get a report in to me right away. | 我想要马上看到报告 |
[31:56] | You got it. See you downtown, Sam. | 好的 市里见 萨姆 |
[31:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:03] | So where do you wanna eat? | 你想吃点儿什么 |
[32:04] | Oh, boy. | 拜托 |
[32:08] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[32:17] | Now take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[32:19] | – What happened here? – We still can’t talk about it. | -这发生什么了 -我们还不能透露 |
[32:53] | My brother was murdered. | 我弟弟被谋杀了 |
[32:57] | – How do you know? – I saw it. | -你怎么知道 -我看到的 |
[32:59] | You were there? | 你在场吗 |
[33:02] | No, I…Uh! | 不 我 |
[33:04] | I saw it in a nightmare. | 我在噩梦里看到的 |
[33:09] | Last night? | 昨晚 |
[33:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:13] | Tell me exactly what you saw in the nightmare. | 跟我说说你在噩梦里都看到了什么 |
[33:17] | Well, I was, | 我 |
[33:21] | Johnny was uh, sitting on the floor, and… | 约翰尼 坐在地板上 |
[33:27] | He had a rope around his neck | 他的脖子上有根绳子 |
[33:29] | and someone started to pull the rope. | 有人开始拉那根绳子 |
[33:31] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[33:35] | No. | 没有 |
[33:36] | How do you know | 你怎么知道 |
[33:37] | your brother didn’t commit suicide? | 你弟弟不是自杀 |
[33:39] | My brother didn’t commit suicide. | 我弟弟不是自杀 |
[33:41] | Someone who was there hurt him. | 有人在那儿伤害了他 |
[33:43] | Someone was pulling that fucking rope. | 有人在他妈的拉那跟绳子 |
[33:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:50] | Was your brother left-handed, Richard? | 你弟弟是左撇子吗 理查德 |
[33:52] | What? | 什么 |
[33:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:56] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[34:01] | No, I’m ambidextrous. | 不 我两手通用 |
[34:04] | Let’s get some coffee. | 我去弄点儿咖啡 |
[34:10] | Would you like a cup? | 你想来一杯吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:13] | Cream and sugar? | 加奶和糖 |
[34:14] | Sure. | 可以 |
[35:05] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[35:10] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[35:12] | either he’s telling the truth | 要么他说的是实话 |
[35:13] | or he killed his own brother. | 要么就是他杀了自己的弟弟 |
[35:15] | Well, which is it? | 到底是哪个呢 |
[35:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:20] | There have been cases documented | 确实有资料记载 |
[35:22] | where twins knew the exact moment | 双胞胎能感应到他们兄弟姐妹 |
[35:23] | of their sibling’s death. | 死亡的那一刻 |
[35:25] | I’d like to interview him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[35:27] | Hypnotize him if possible. | 可以的话对他催眠 |
[35:31] | Run a check on him, see what’s in the computer. | 查查他 看电脑里有什么记录 |
[35:35] | Come with me, Doctor. | 跟我来 医生 |
[35:40] | There we go. | 给你 |
[35:42] | Richard, this is Dr. Battera. | 理查德 这是巴特拉医生 |
[35:44] | He’s been working with us on the case. | 在这个案子上协助我们 |
[35:46] | How do you do, Richard? | 你好 理查德 |
[35:48] | You think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[35:50] | No, we don’t. | 没有 |
[35:52] | No, we’re just trying to clarify the situation. | 我们只是想弄清楚现在的情况 |
[35:54] | Some very serious charges | 针对你弟弟 |
[35:56] | have been made against your brother. | 有一些非常严重的指控 |
[35:57] | We have enough evidence to believe | 我们有足够的证据相信 |
[35:59] | that he’s responsible for the Ripper murders. | 他就是开膛手凶杀案的真凶 |
[36:01] | My brother didn’t kill anybody. | 我弟弟没有杀人 |
[36:02] | Some motherfucker put a rope around his neck | 有个混蛋在他脖子上套了绳子 |
[36:05] | and strung him up on the fucking ceiling! | 然后把他吊在了该死的天花板上 |
[36:07] | We have an eyewitness. | 我们有目击证人 |
[36:08] | Fuck your eyewitness. | 去你的目击证人 |
[36:12] | I don’t need this shit, all right? | 我不需要这些 好吗 |
[36:13] | If you want me to stay, book me. | 如果你们想让我留下 就拘留我 |
[36:16] | Perhaps sergeant, you could give Richard and me | 警长 能不能让我和理查德 |
[36:17] | some time together? | 单独待一会儿 |
[36:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:28] | I’d like to try and help you understand | 我想帮助你理解 |
[36:31] | what happened to you, if you’ll permit me. | 在你身上发生的事 如果你允许的话 |
[36:46] | You saw what happened to your brother last night in a dream. | 昨晚在梦里你看到了发生在你弟弟身上的事 |
[36:52] | Had you ever had a dream like this before? | 你之前有过类似的梦境吗 |
[36:57] | Any shared pain experiences | 有过分享疼痛的经历吗 |
[37:00] | where he was hurt and you felt the pain? | 他受伤然后你感受到疼痛 |
[37:03] | No. | 没有 |
[37:04] | Were there any times | 有没有出现过 |
[37:04] | that you communicated without speaking? | 你们不需要说话就能交流 |
[37:08] | Whether in the same room or far apart? | 不管是在一间屋子或是相距很远 |
[37:14] | Any unusual experiences? | 有什么不同寻常的经历吗 |
[37:16] | Anything at all? | 任何事都可以 |
[37:22] | Ah, there was one but it was 6th grade. | 有一次 不过是我们六年级的事 |
[37:25] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[37:34] | Our teacher gave us a test, | 我们的老师给我们考试 |
[37:35] | the history test and uh, | 历史考试 |
[37:40] | after it was finished, | 考试结束后 |
[37:41] | she called Johnny and I up to the front of the classroom | 她把我和约翰尼叫到教室前 |
[37:43] | and said that we cheated. | 说我们作弊了 |
[37:46] | Gave the same answers, made the same mistakes. | 答案一致 错误一致 |
[37:51] | So we told her that we hadn’t cheated and uh… | 我们向她解释我们没有作弊 |
[37:56] | she put us into different rooms | 她把我们分到两个房间 |
[37:58] | and gave us another test. | 又给我们考了一次 |
[38:03] | And the same thing happened, identical papers. | 结果还是一样 完全一致的答卷 |
[38:08] | That’s it. | 就这个 |
[38:15] | Have you ever been hypnotized? | 你接受过催眠吗 |
[38:20] | No. | 没有 |
[38:22] | Well, I would like to hypnotize you. | 我想对你进行催眠 |
[38:25] | I think it might enable you to see your dream more clearly, | 我觉得也许能让你更加清晰 毫无障碍地 |
[38:29] | without obstruction. | 看清梦境 |
[38:37] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[38:39] | Good. | 好 |
[38:41] | First I’ll ask you to extinguish your cigarette, please. | 首先请你把烟掐了 |
[38:46] | And sit squarely in your chair. | 端坐在椅子上 |
[38:49] | Make yourself as comfortable as possible. | 尽可能舒服点 |
[38:52] | In these chairs. | 坐在椅子上 |
[38:55] | Why don’t you take your jacket off? | 不如把外套脱了吧 |
[39:02] | All right, I’m going to ask you to concentrate | 好 我要你集中注意力 |
[39:05] | and I’m going to ask you to focus your attention | 把所有注意力都集中到 |
[39:08] | on the point of light. | 光点上 |
[39:10] | Look into the light. | 看着光点 |
[39:13] | Good. | 好 |
[39:17] | Now, now please, stare at the light. | 请一直盯着光点 |
[39:20] | Relax, | 放松 |
[39:22] | empty your mind. | 放空思维 |
[39:26] | You see only the light, | 你只能看到光点 |
[39:28] | you hear only my voice. | 你只能听到我的声音 |
[39:48] | All right, Richard, your left arm is as stiff as a board. | 好了 理查德 你的左臂和木板一样坚硬 |
[40:01] | All right, Richard, you may relax your arm now | 好了 理查德 你可以放松你的手臂 |
[40:03] | and place it back in your lap. | 放回你的大腿上 |
[40:10] | Now I’m going to lead you back | 现在我将带你回到 |
[40:14] | to the clinic. | 那间诊所 |
[40:19] | It’s dark. | 周围很黑 |
[40:25] | What is it, Richard? | 怎么了 理查德 |
[40:27] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[40:32] | What do you see, Richard? | 你看到了什么 理查德 |
[40:45] | Tell me what you saw, Richard. | 告诉我你看到了什么 理查德 |
[40:48] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[40:50] | Richard, can you hear my voice? | 理查德 能听到我的声音吗 |
[40:54] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[40:55] | Can you hear me, Richard, | 能听到我说话吗 理查德 |
[40:56] | can you hear my voice? | 能听到我的声音吗 |
[41:01] | Can’t wait. | 不行了 |
[41:05] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[41:07] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[41:12] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[41:17] | It’s all right, Richard, it’s all right. | 没事了 理查德 没事了 |
[41:24] | I saw his face. | 我看到他的脸了 |
[41:28] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[41:30] | I saw the motherfucker’s face. | 我看到那混蛋的脸了 |
[41:40] | Andrea Banks, Channel 10 News, | 我是十频道新闻的安德莉亚·班克斯 |
[41:42] | aren’t you John Wesford? | 你是约翰·韦斯福德吗 |
[41:43] | – He’s my twin brother. – You’re twins? | -他是我双胞胎弟弟 -双胞胎 |
[41:45] | You don’t have to talk to her. | 你不用理她 |
[41:46] | Well, what do you think of the allegations | 关于你弟弟是开膛手的指控 |
[41:47] | that your brother was the Ripper? | 你有什么看法 |
[41:50] | Why did he commit suicide? | 他为什么自杀 |
[41:51] | He didn’t, he was murdered. | 他没有 他是被杀的 |
[41:52] | – How do you know? – I saw it. | -你怎么知道 -我看到了 |
[41:53] | You were an eyewitness? | 你是目击证人吗 |
[41:56] | – Where’s he being held? – He’s not being held. | -他被拘留在哪里 -他没有被拘留 |
[41:58] | What’s the police department’s position on this? | 警方对此有何看法 |
[41:59] | No comment! Move it! | 无可奉告 走 |
[42:03] | Shit! | 该死 |
[42:18] | From police headquarters, | 以上是十频道新闻的 |
[42:19] | this is Andrea Banks, Channel 10 News. | 安德莉亚·班克斯在警局总部带来的报道 |
[42:23] | There was nothing we could do, Wally. | 我们无能为力 沃利 |
[42:25] | She was waitin’ for us. | 她一直在那候着 |
[42:27] | She must’ve recognized him last night at the scene. | 她肯定是昨晚在现场认出他了 |
[42:30] | I told the Chief, the Mayor, | 我告诉局长 市长 |
[42:34] | and the whole goddamned press corps the case was closed. | 以及那帮该死的记者团案子结了 |
[42:38] | Well it may not be as open and shut as we’d like to think. | 案子可能没我们想得那么简单 |
[42:41] | Something is fishy here | 有些疑点 |
[42:43] | and I need a little time to gather some facts. | 我还需要点时间收集证据 |
[42:44] | Facts, now we have facts, | 证据 我们现在有证据 |
[42:46] | we have an eyewitness for Christ sakes, Gabe! | 拜托 我们有目击证人 加布 |
[42:49] | That’s positive ID. | 直接指认了他 |
[42:50] | He was covered with her blood, | 他身上有死者的血 |
[42:52] | all five victims were treated at the clinic | 全部五名死者在被害前 |
[42:54] | where he worked within days of their murder. | 都曾在他工作的诊所就诊过 |
[42:56] | And the son of a bitch committed suicide. | 然后那个混蛋自杀了 |
[42:59] | Now that is open and shut! | 这案子就这么简单 |
[43:06] | And now some kid has a dream, | 现在有个小屁孩做了个梦 |
[43:07] | and you want to forget all about it. | 你们就打算把这些证据抛之脑后 |
[43:08] | That kid is his identical twin brother. | 那孩子是他的双胞胎哥哥 |
[43:11] | He showed up at the scene of the crime. | 他曾出现在犯罪现场 |
[43:13] | He knew how his brother died, | 他知道他弟弟是怎么死的 |
[43:15] | he even knew the exact time of death. | 他甚至知道确切的死亡时间 |
[43:19] | Wally, an eyewitness couldn’t tell them apart. | 沃利 目击证人可区分不了他俩 |
[43:25] | This just came in. | 刚送到 |
[43:26] | It’s Richard Wesford’s rap sheet. | 理查德·韦斯福德的档案 |
[43:28] | He’s got a whole slew of priors, most of them juvenile. | 大量前科 多是青年时犯下 |
[43:31] | He was a member of the Aces street gang. | 他曾是王牌帮成员 |
[43:35] | When he was 18 he was charged with breaking and entering, | 十八岁时被指控破门而入 |
[43:37] | assault with a deadly weapon. | 用致命武器实施伤害 |
[43:38] | Copped a plea, went into the Army. | 配合认罪 入军队服役 |
[43:41] | They made him a medic. | 被培养成了军医 |
[43:42] | Bingo. | 中了 |
[43:44] | He works for uh, | 他在 |
[43:44] | the Second Sole athletic shoe store. | 第二灵魂运动鞋店工作 |
[43:46] | Transferred down here from ‘Frisco about two months ago. | 大概两个月前从旧金山被调到这 |
[43:49] | Just before the killings started. | 就在连环杀人开始前 |
[43:52] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[43:57] | Do identical twins have the same fingerprints? | 双胞胎兄弟是否指纹相同 |
[44:47] | Mother Santisima! | 我的天啊 |
[44:52] | My name’s Rick Wesford. | 我叫理查·韦斯福德 |
[44:54] | I’m John’s brother, | 约翰的哥哥 |
[44:54] | I’m looking for some information about him. | 我想打听下有关他的事 |
[45:01] | Yes, what do you want? | 有什么事吗 |
[45:02] | My name’s Rick Wesford, | 我叫理查·韦斯福德 |
[45:03] | I’m looking for some information about my brother. | 我想打听下有关我弟弟的事 |
[45:05] | If you’re sick, we can help you. | 如果你生病了 我们可以帮你 |
[45:07] | For information, try the public library. | 要打听事 去公共图书馆试试吧 |
[45:11] | – Hey, man, you know this… – Don’t “hey man” me. | -老兄 你懂的 -少跟我套近乎 |
[45:14] | You make any disturbances in here | 你要是在这里捣乱 |
[45:15] | and I’ll call the police, you got that? | 我就报警 听懂了吗 |
[45:19] | I got it. | 懂了 |
[45:20] | Now get out. | 走吧 |
[45:26] | – Wait! – Get back to work, Chris. | -等等 -回去干活 克莉丝 |
[45:28] | My name is Christina Moscari, | 我叫克莉丝蒂娜·莫斯卡莉 |
[45:29] | I was a friend of your brother’s. | 我是你弟弟的朋友 |
[45:30] | Chris! | 克莉丝 |
[45:31] | Fuck off, Sidney! | 滚 西德尼 |
[45:36] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[45:38] | I’m really really busy right now, | 我现在非常忙 |
[45:39] | but, but I can talk to you later if you’d like. | 你愿意的话 晚点我可以和你聊聊 |
[45:42] | I get off at nine. | 我九点下班 |
[45:44] | I’ll see you then. | 那到时见 |
[45:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:51] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[45:58] | Think he killed his brother? | 你觉得是他杀了他弟弟吗 |
[46:00] | Had to. | 只有这种可能 |
[46:03] | What, you think he’s some kind of swami? | 怎么 你真觉得他会什么通灵吗 |
[46:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[46:08] | My grandma had the Sight. | 我奶奶就有阴阳眼 |
[46:11] | This isn’t Twilight Zone, Sam, this is real life. | 这儿又不是阴阳界 萨姆 这可是现实 |
[46:14] | I’m telling you, man, it’s deep. | 我说真的 哥们 玄着呢 |
[46:17] | – Shit happened. – Oh, God! | -什么事都会有 -天啊 |
[46:36] | – Howdy. – Hi. | -你好 -好 |
[46:44] | There’s a pub not far from here where we can talk. | 有间酒吧离这不远 去那谈吧 |
[46:46] | Good. | 好 |
[46:51] | Nice car. | 车不错 |
[46:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:07] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[47:09] | He’s in the wrong lane, Sam! | 他走错道了 萨姆 |
[47:11] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[47:15] | Take it easy, Sam. | 淡定 萨姆 |
[47:16] | He’s not goin’ anywhere. | 他逃不了的 |
[47:31] | It’s up about two miles on the right. | 再开差不多三公里 在马路右边 |
[47:40] | I’m really sorry about John. | 约翰的事我很遗憾 |
[47:44] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[47:50] | You look so much like him. | 你和他长得真像 |
[47:53] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 真不敢相信他已经死了 |
[48:03] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[48:05] | I saw it last night in a nightmare. | 我昨晚在噩梦里看到了 |
[48:11] | Somebody strangled him, | 有人勒死了他 |
[48:15] | and then they hung him. | 并把他吊了起来 |
[48:19] | That’s what happened. | 就是这样 |
[48:24] | Johnny didn’t kill himself. | 约翰尼没有自杀 |
[48:45] | – I can’t believe it! – You see that? | -真不敢相信 -你看到了吗 |
[48:47] | Yeah, I saw him on TV. | 我在电视上见到过 |
[48:55] | We all used to come here sometimes after work. | 以前我们下了班有时会来这 |
[49:00] | What kind of drugs do they have at that clinic? | 你们的诊所里都有些什么药 |
[49:03] | Normal pharmaceuticals. | 都是一些常用药 |
[49:05] | Johnny have access to ’em? | 约翰尼能拿到吗 |
[49:08] | Sidney’s the only one with the key. | 只有西德尼有钥匙 |
[49:10] | Why do you ask? | 问这干嘛 |
[49:12] | Just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[49:18] | Helen, Rick Wesford. | 海伦 这是理查·韦斯福德 |
[49:20] | He’s John’s brother. | 他是约翰的哥哥 |
[49:22] | – How do you do? – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[49:24] | You hungry? They have great fish and chips. | 饿了吧 这里的炸鱼薯条很好吃 |
[49:25] | Uh, the kitchen’s closed. | 厨师下班了 |
[49:29] | OK, we’ll have drinks then. | 那就喝点什么吧 |
[49:31] | Pabst for me. | 我要蓝带 |
[49:33] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[49:34] | What kind? | 什么啤酒 |
[49:35] | Any. | 随便 |
[49:43] | What do you do for a living, Rick? | 你做什么工作 理查 |
[49:45] | I uh, I manage a shoe store. | 我负责一家鞋店 |
[49:53] | What did the police say | 你说你看到了 |
[49:54] | when you told them you could identify the murderer? | 凶手的样子 警察怎么说 |
[49:57] | They didn’t believe me. | 他们不相信我 |
[50:00] | What are you gonna do? | 那你接下来打算怎么办 |
[50:03] | I’m gonna find him. | 我自己去找 |
[50:17] | Thanks, Howie. | 谢谢 豪伊 |
[50:24] | When was the last time you spoke with John? | 你和约翰最后一次谈话是什么时候 |
[50:28] | I haven’t talked to him in a couple of years. | 我们好多年没说过话了 |
[50:33] | So you weren’t close, then. | 你们不是很亲近 |
[50:38] | Well. | 怎么说呢 |
[50:41] | We were and we weren’t. | 以前还行 后来疏远了 |
[50:47] | Listen, I’m, I’m sorry, I better split. | 抱歉 我想我还是走吧 |
[50:49] | Uh, do you want a ride someplace? | 需要送你一程吗 |
[50:51] | Oh, no. | 不用 |
[50:52] | I live just up the block, across the bridge. | 我住这儿附近 过了桥就是 |
[50:58] | I appreciate you talking to me. | 谢谢你愿意跟我聊聊 |
[51:01] | Wait, don’t leave. | 等等 先别走 |
[51:03] | Um, I’m gonna give you my address and phone number. | 给你我的地址和电话号码 |
[51:08] | There are a couple of things | 还有几件事情 |
[51:09] | I can check out for you tomorrow at school. | 我明天去学校替你问问 |
[51:16] | Call in the evening. | 晚上给我打电话 |
[51:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:11] | TW3 to control. | TW3呼叫总部 |
[52:13] | This is control, go ahead TW3. | 总部收到 TW3说吧 |
[55:54] | Open up, police! | 开门 警察 |
[56:00] | I said open up! | 我说开门 |
[56:05] | This is Detective Morofsky, Richard. | 我是莫洛夫斯基警探 理查德 |
[56:09] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[56:24] | I’m out the back, Sam! | 我去后面看看 萨姆 |
[56:43] | Ah, dammit! | 该死 |
[56:46] | We’re fucked. | 我们被耍了 |
[57:20] | Captain Prentis. | 普兰蒂斯警监 |
[57:22] | This is uh, Tom Dellerton and Neil? | 这是 汤姆·戴乐顿和尼尔 |
[57:24] | – Finchley. – Finchley. | -芬奇利 -芬奇利 |
[57:26] | They were friends of John Wesford’s | 他们是约翰·韦斯福德的朋友 |
[57:29] | and uh, they’ve made a sworn statement | 他们作了宣誓证词 |
[57:31] | that John was with them in San Diego | 证明三十一号晚上 |
[57:33] | on the night of the 31st. | 约翰和他们都在圣地亚哥 |
[57:35] | When Cicely Tuner was murdered. | 也就是西塞莉·图纳被杀当晚 |
[57:38] | – Is that so? – Yes sir. | -真的是这样 -是的 长官 |
[57:40] | We were playing in a basketball tournament | 我们当时代表医学院 |
[57:41] | for medical students. | 参加篮球联赛 |
[57:43] | Seven of us went down to train on Friday night | 我们七个人周五晚上坐车去 |
[57:44] | and came back Sunday. | 然后周日回来的 |
[57:46] | Where did you stay? | 你们住在哪儿 |
[57:47] | At the Highland Inn. | 住高地酒店 |
[57:49] | My uncle’s an assistant manager there. | 我叔叔是那里的经理助理 |
[57:51] | James Finchley’s his name. | 他叫詹姆斯·芬奇利 |
[57:52] | And Wesford was with you the whole time? | 韦斯福德一直和你们在一起吗 |
[57:54] | – Yes, sir. – He never left your sight. | -是的 -从没离开过 |
[57:56] | Not long enough for him to come all the way back here | 他离开的时间不可能赶回来 |
[57:58] | and murder that girl. | 并且杀了那个女孩 |
[57:59] | Right, and we read that all these murders | 没错 新闻上说这些案子 |
[58:01] | were supposed to be the work of one man. | 全是一个人干的 |
[58:02] | So if John didn’t do that one, | 如果这个不是约翰干的 |
[58:04] | we figure he couldn’t have done any of them. | 别的案子也应该不是他干的 |
[58:05] | Right. | 没错 |
[58:08] | I want to thank you boys for coming in. | 谢谢你们两位前来 |
[58:10] | We appreciate the help. | 感谢你们的帮助 |
[58:11] | – You’re welcome, sir. – Thanks. | -不客气 长官 -谢谢 |
[58:15] | Call Sam, tell him to pick him up. | 通知萨姆 把那家伙带来 |
[58:17] | I already did a little while ago. | 刚才通知过了 |
[58:19] | They lost him. | 他们跟丢了 |
[58:21] | Goddamn! | 真该死 |
[59:45] | Let’s go. Inside! | 快走 进去 |
[1:02:18] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[1:02:26] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[1:02:27] | Did you get an eyeful, asshole? | 看够了没有 混蛋 |
[1:02:30] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:31] | Did you get an eyeful? | 你刚才是不是在偷窥我 |
[1:02:33] | Out back, peeking through my window. | 站在窗外鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[1:02:34] | – When? – Just now. | -什么时候 -就刚才 |
[1:02:36] | Close your door and lock it. | 关上门 锁好 |
[1:02:39] | You mean it wasn’t you? | 真的不是你吗 |
[1:03:53] | Whoever was there is gone. | 不管是谁已经跑了 |
[1:04:02] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[1:04:04] | I don’t know, I just saw a shadow. | 不知道 只看到影子一晃 |
[1:04:08] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[1:04:13] | Who’s the guy in the back? | 后面这个人是谁 |
[1:04:17] | – Jack. – Jack? | -杰克 -杰克 |
[1:04:20] | Jack killed my brother. | 杰克杀了我弟弟 |
[1:04:31] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[1:04:32] | Police, Miss Moscari, could you open up? | 警察 莫斯卡莉小姐 开门好吗 |
[1:04:39] | Isn’t it a little late to be… | 这么晚了是不是… |
[1:04:41] | This is an emergency, may we come in? | 有紧急事件 能进去谈吗 |
[1:04:44] | I’m not really dressed. | 不太方便 |
[1:04:46] | It’s OK, we’re police officers. | 没关系 我们是警察 |
[1:04:51] | You were with Richard Wesford tonight? | 你今晚和理查德·韦斯福德在一起 |
[1:04:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:56] | Did he tell you where he might be going, | 他有没有说起要去哪 |
[1:04:57] | what his plans were? | 他的打算 |
[1:05:00] | No. | 没有 |
[1:05:01] | What’d you talk about? | 你们都谈了些什么 |
[1:05:04] | About his brother. | 谈他的弟弟 |
[1:05:05] | Do you have any idea where he is now? | 你知道他现在在哪儿吗 |
[1:05:13] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:05:15] | If Wesford contacts you, | 如果韦斯福德联系你 |
[1:05:17] | would you call us at this number immediately? | 请马上打这个电话告诉我们 |
[1:05:20] | He’s wanted in connection with his brother’s murder. | 他因为牵涉他弟弟的谋杀案被通缉 |
[1:05:23] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[1:05:23] | he’s emotionally disturbed and dangerous. | 他现在情绪失常 行事危险 |
[1:05:26] | His brother’s dead. | 他弟弟死了 |
[1:05:27] | Wouldn’t you be disturbed? | 换做是你能不受影响吗 |
[1:05:30] | Please call us if he contacts you. | 如果他联系你请告诉我们 |
[1:05:33] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[1:05:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:54] | The man in the photograph’s name is Jack Pendler. | 照片上的这个人叫杰克·潘德勒 |
[1:05:57] | He works at the clinic with us. | 也在我们诊所上班 |
[1:05:59] | Are you sure he’s the man? | 你能肯定是他吗 |
[1:06:02] | Do you know where he lives? | 知道他住哪儿吗 |
[1:06:06] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[1:06:07] | I’ll be right back, I’ll get dressed. | 等我一下 我换件衣服 |
[1:06:08] | – Wait- – No. | -等等 -不 |
[1:06:11] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[1:06:26] | Wait, pull over there. | 等等 在那停一下 |
[1:06:27] | What for? | 要干嘛 |
[1:06:28] | I gotta make a stop. | 我去办点事 |
[1:06:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:06:36] | Right across the street. | 到路对面一下 |
[1:06:39] | Be back in just a few minutes, all right? | 我一会儿就回来 好吗 |
[1:07:15] | – What do you want? – Roscoe sent me. | -有什么事 -罗斯科让我来的 |
[1:07:19] | Beat it. | 出去 |
[1:07:23] | I’m on page 51. | 我在五十一页 |
[1:07:28] | – So? – I need a gun. | -说吧 -我要枪 |
[1:07:31] | Now what’s a nice young man like you | 你这么帅的小伙子 |
[1:07:33] | want with a piece? | 要枪干嘛 |
[1:07:34] | Wedding present. | 结婚贺礼 |
[1:07:38] | Show me something green. | 钱带了吗 |
[1:07:45] | You a police officer? | 你是警察吗 |
[1:07:47] | No. | 不是 |
[1:07:48] | You a Federal Marshall? | 那是法警 |
[1:07:49] | A treasury agent? An agent of the FBI? | 财政部探员 联调局探员 |
[1:07:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:08:10] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很面熟 |
[1:08:11] | I seen you around somewhere? | 我好像在哪见过你 |
[1:08:13] | I don’t know. | 是吗 |
[1:08:14] | Watch Dynasty? | 看过《豪门恩怨》吗 |
[1:08:21] | Take your pick. | 自己挑吧 |
[1:08:23] | 375. | 三百七十五一把 |
[1:08:24] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[1:08:26] | I don’t kid about money, pal. | 我从不拿钱开玩笑 伙计 |
[1:08:27] | Come on. | 等等 |
[1:08:36] | I’ll take this one and a box of shells. | 就要这把 再来一盒子弹 |
[1:08:39] | No bullets here. | 我这没子弹 |
[1:08:41] | You want bullets, try a sporting goods store. | 要子弹到体育用品商店去 |
[1:08:44] | You’re a real sweetheart. | 真是贴心 |
[1:09:13] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:09:16] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:17] | Why did we stop here? | 你干什么去了 |
[1:09:20] | I needed to see somebody. | 我去见一个人 |
[1:09:28] | I bought a gun. | 我买了把枪 |
[1:09:29] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:32] | Listen, why don’t you give me the address | 听着 不如你把地址给我 |
[1:09:33] | and I’ll take it alone from here, all right? | 接下去我自己搞定 好吗 |
[1:09:36] | What, so you’re gonna shoot him? | 怎么 你要去杀了他吗 |
[1:09:38] | I couldn’t shoot the motherfucker if I wanted to. | 就算我想 也杀不了那个杂种 |
[1:09:40] | I don’t have any bullets. | 枪里没有子弹 |
[1:09:41] | No bullets. | 没子弹 |
[1:09:43] | The guy sells guns, he doesn’t sell bullets. | 这家伙只卖抢 不卖子弹 |
[1:09:50] | Well that’s pretty stupid, | 真是太蠢了 |
[1:09:51] | what good is a gun without any bullets? | 没子弹要枪做什么 |
[1:10:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:10:55] | Sidney. | 西德尼 |
[1:10:57] | You so, you scared me. | 你 你吓到我了 |
[1:11:03] | I forgot some of my, my stuff | 我忘了东西在这里 |
[1:11:04] | and I needed it. | 我要用 |
[1:11:05] | Well you’re not supposed to be in here after hours. | 那你也不该在下班时间来 |
[1:11:08] | especially after what’s already happened. | 尤其是发生过那件事以后 |
[1:11:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:11:13] | I was just leaving. | 我这就走 |
[1:11:16] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:11:18] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:11:20] | I’ve uh, I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你 |
[1:11:24] | You do good work. | 你干得不错 |
[1:11:32] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[1:11:33] | Now go have some fun. | 去找点乐子吧 |
[1:11:37] | Yes, sir! | 好的 先生 |
[1:11:55] | That’s it. | 就是这里 |
[1:11:58] | Does he live alone? | 他一个人住吗 |
[1:12:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:12:07] | Do you know if he has a dog? | 他养狗吗 |
[1:12:10] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有吧 |
[1:12:15] | Do you have a flashlight? | 你有手电筒吗 |
[1:12:17] | Yeah, in the glove compartment. | 有 在杂物箱里 |
[1:12:19] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[1:12:22] | Just take a look around. | 就进去看看 |
[1:12:25] | You better go home. | 你最好回家去 |
[1:12:26] | How are you gonna get in? | 你怎么进去 |
[1:12:27] | I used to do this for a living. | 我以前就干这个的 |
[1:12:50] | I’d feel a whole lot better about this | 你要是回家的话 |
[1:12:52] | if you’d go home. | 我会觉得好很多 |
[1:12:58] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:15:56] | You’re gonna fry, motherfucker. | 你死定了 混蛋 |
[1:16:40] | Requesting backup, over. | 请求增援 完毕 |
[1:16:49] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:16:51] | All right, hands behind your back. | 手放在身后 |
[1:17:02] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:17:05] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切 |
[1:17:07] | in a court of law. | 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[1:17:58] | I remember everyone always thought | 我记得人人都觉得 |
[1:18:00] | I was jealous of John. | 我嫉妒约翰 |
[1:18:06] | That pissed me off. | 这让我很生气 |
[1:18:13] | I… | 我 |
[1:18:17] | I never… | 我从没 |
[1:18:24] | I never thought I was. | 我从没觉得嫉妒过他 |
[1:18:31] | There’s an old saying. | 有种说法 |
[1:18:35] | Where’s there’s no jealousy, there’s no love. | 叫做有爱才会嫉妒 |
[1:18:51] | Well, you’ve given us quite a night. | 你们昨晚真是把我们折腾得够呛 |
[1:18:55] | Pendler’s real name is Jack Parmel | 潘德勒的真名叫做杰克·帕莫 |
[1:18:59] | and he’s confessed to the killing of your brother. | 他承认杀害了你弟弟 |
[1:19:02] | He claims it was self-defense. | 他说是出于自卫 |
[1:19:04] | It’s bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[1:19:06] | The blood on his medical instruments you found | 你找到的他的医疗器具上的血迹 |
[1:19:08] | matches the last victim, Denise Johnson. | 和最后一个受害者丹妮丝·约翰逊的相符 |
[1:19:11] | Parmel claims he gave her an abortion | 帕莫说只是帮她做流产 |
[1:19:13] | and that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[1:19:14] | He says your brother must’ve killed her. | 他说一定是你弟弟杀了她 |
[1:19:17] | But we know that’s a frame. | 但我们知道这是栽赃 |
[1:19:19] | Six years ago in Ohio, | 六年前在俄亥俄州 |
[1:19:20] | he was arrested for rape and aggravated assault. | 他因强奸和故意伤害被捕 |
[1:19:23] | He skipped bail and disappeared. | 然后他弃保潜逃了 |
[1:19:28] | We’re arraigning him this afternoon | 下午我们会指控他 |
[1:19:29] | on six counts of murder. | 涉嫌六起谋杀 |
[1:19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:19:42] | Your car is here now, Miss Moscari. | 你的车到了 莫斯卡莉小姐 |
[1:19:46] | If you like, I could drive you home. | 不介意的话 我可以送你回去 |
[1:19:49] | I can manage. | 我自己可以 |
[1:19:50] | Thank you, though. | 不过 谢谢 |
[1:19:58] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[1:20:01] | I hope to see you soon. | 早日再会 |
[1:20:06] | – Thank you, Sergeant. – This way. | -谢谢你 警长 -这边 |
[1:20:30] | Are you sure these are aerobic shoes? | 你确定这是有氧鞋吗 |
[1:20:33] | Yeah, you could use these for aerobics, sure. | 是的 您可以在进行有氧运动时穿 |
[1:20:45] | Fine, I’ll take these. | 好 就要这双 |
[1:20:48] | Good choice. | 选得好 |
[1:20:49] | – Wanna wear ’em? – Yeah, I think I will. | -您要穿着吗 -是的 |
[1:21:38] | ♪And through it all♪ | ♪自始至终♪ |
[1:21:41] | ♪When there was doubt♪ | ♪即使疑惑♪ |
[1:21:44] | ♪I ate it up♪ | ♪我也克服了困难♪ |
[1:21:47] | ♪And spit it out♪ | ♪战胜了困难♪ |
[1:21:51] | ♪The record shows♪ | ♪时间证明♪ |
[1:21:54] | ♪I took the blows♪ | ♪我经受住了磨难♪ |
[1:21:58] | ♪And did it♪ | ♪并且用♪ |
[1:22:01] | ♪My way♪ | ♪自己的方式♪ |
[1:22:20] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:22:25] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[1:22:27] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:23:46] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[1:23:48] | – Richard. – I need to talk to you. | -理查德 -我要和你谈谈 |
[1:23:54] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:24:03] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[1:24:04] | It’s all right, mother. | 没事的 妈 |
[1:24:05] | Go back to bed. | 回去睡吧 |
[1:24:07] | Let’s go into my study. | 去我书房说 |
[1:24:20] | I’m very upset that you’ve come to my house, Richard. | 我很不高兴你来我家 理查德 |
[1:24:23] | It’s very disrespectful to me. | 这对我非常不尊重 |
[1:24:25] | It’s very late at night, | 已经这么晚了 |
[1:24:26] | you frightened my mother. | 你吓到了我母亲 |
[1:24:29] | I’m still having the dreams. | 我还在做那样的梦 |
[1:24:31] | I’m still having the fucking dreams! | 我还在做那该死的梦 |
[1:24:35] | I think I know why you’re here, Richard. | 我知道你为什么来这里 理查德 |
[1:24:38] | You know Jack Pendler isn’t the Ripper. | 你知道杰克·潘德勒不是开膛手 |
[1:24:41] | He’s right-handed and he doesn’t smoke. | 他惯用右手也不吸烟 |
[1:24:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:24:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:24:48] | I think you know who the killer is, don’t you? | 我觉得你知道真凶是谁 对吗 |
[1:24:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:55] | Don’t you? | 对吗 |
[1:24:57] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[1:25:02] | Something’s not right. | 有些事情不对 |
[1:25:07] | I want you to hypnotize me. | 我想让你催眠我 |
[1:25:12] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[1:25:12] | Come on, hypnotize me. | 来吧 催眠我 |
[1:25:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:25:18] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:25:33] | All right, I want you to relax in the chair. | 好吧 我要你在椅子上放松 |
[1:25:39] | Clear your mind. | 放空思维 |
[1:25:42] | Just concentrate only on the light, | 把注意力集中在光点上 |
[1:25:46] | and listen carefully to my voice. | 仔细听我的声音 |
[1:26:35] | Chris! | 克莉丝 |
[1:27:05] | Sergeant Gabriel? | 加布里埃尔警长吗 |
[1:27:07] | Carlos Battera. | 我是卡洛斯·巴特拉 |
[1:32:09] | Sidney! | 西德尼 |
[1:32:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:42] | Open up, it’s the police! | 开门 警察 |
[1:32:45] | Open up in there! | 快开门 |
[1:32:55] | Break it down! | 撞开 |
[1:33:01] | Put your hands up! | 手举起来 |