Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Jack Reacher(侠探杰克)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Jack Reacher(侠探杰克)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:侠探杰克
英文名称:Jack Reacher
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:04] 片名:神探杰克
[02:53] 限停半小时
[05:36] Move! 行动
[07:23] 符合检索条件
[07:25] 巴尔·詹姆斯 马克
[07:26] 巴尔
[08:21] It’s life or death now,James. 要不终身监禁 要不就死刑 詹姆斯
[08:25] By that,I mean you’re doing one or the other 届时你会移送宾州监狱
[08:29] up in Rockview. 接受其中一种惩罚
[08:32] This here is District Attorney Rodin. 他是地方检察官罗丁
[08:36] Want to know what he’s wondering? 你知道他在想什么吗?
[08:38] Whether you’re gonna walk like a man or cry like a pussy 你是会像个男人走进死刑房呢…
[08:41] on your way to the death house. 还是像个婆娘哭着爬进去呢?
[08:44] See,the D.A. likes the needle, 听着 检查官都喜欢死刑
[08:46] whereas me, 我倒宁愿
[08:48] I like to see a man like you live a long life 你这种人长命百岁
[08:51] with all your teeth knocked out. 看你被揍到满地找牙
[08:53] Passed around till a brother can’t tell your part from a yawn. 看你被操到屁眼烂掉
[08:57] Now,I don’t know what kind of man you are, 现在 我不知道你
[08:59] which of these two fates you prefer, 比较喜欢哪一种
[09:01] but Rodin here is a generous fellow. He’s willing to let you take your pick. 还好罗丁很好说话 愿意给你选择的机会
[09:06] If you save us and this city a long and costly trial, 只要你为检警和市民 省下劳民伤财的审判过程
[09:11] waive your right to counsel and confess,right now. 放弃委请律师的权利 马上认罪
[09:27] Sixteen hours. 16个小时
[09:28] Has to be some kind of record,Detective. 还没认罪 就快破纪录了 探长
[09:35] What the hell is this? 写什么鬼东西?
[09:44] 给我杰克·雷彻
[09:48] Who the hell is Jack Reacher? 谁是他妈的杰克·雷彻?
[09:52] Jack Reacher, 杰克·雷彻
[09:54] born Jack,not John,no middle name,is a ghost. 杰克是本名 不是昵称 没有中间名 行踪成谜
[09:58] No driver’s licence,current or expired. No residence,current or former. 没有驾照 无论过去或现在 居无定所 无论过去或现在
[10:03] No credit cards,no credit history. No P.O. box,cell phone,e- mail. 没有信用卡 信用评比 邮政信箱子 没有手机与电子信箱子
[10:08] Nothing. 什么都没有
[10:10] Can you at least tell me who he is? 至少告诉我他的职业吧
[10:11] Well,I can tell you who he was. Blood military. 我只查到他的来历 军人世家
[10:14] Born and raised on bases abroad. 在美国驻外军事基地出生长大
[10:17] Mother was a French national,father in the Corps. 母亲是法国籍 父亲是海军陆战队
[10:20] His first trip to the United States was to attend West Point. 第一次入境美国是为了就读西点军校
[10:23] Four years later,he ships out for good. 四年后开始服役
[10:26] lraq. Afghanistan. The Balkans. You name it. 伊拉克 阿富汗 巴尔干半岛 都去过了
[10:30] Served with distinction. 战功显赫
[10:32] Silver Star,Bronze Star,Legion of Merit. 银星勋章 铜星勋章 功绩勋章
[10:36] Defence Superior Service Medal? Had to look that one up. 国防部优秀服役勋章?这没听过
[10:40] And a Purple Heart. He spent the bulk of his service 还有紫心勋章 服役期间几乎都…
[10:43] in the Military Police. By all accounts,a brilliant investigator. 待在宪兵部 看来是一位优秀的调查员
[10:47] Apparently,a troublemaker,too. 可是也经常惹麻烦
[10:50] Demoted to Captain. 降级为上尉
[10:51] Worked his way back to Major. 后来努力升回少校
[10:54] Then two years ago,he musters out. 两年前他申请退役
[10:57] After a literal lifetime in the military,he just up and quits. And then, 从军多年 又突然退伍 然后…
[11:02] for only the second time in his life, 当他第二次
[11:04] he enters the United States and simply disappears. 入境美国 从此人间蒸发
[11:08] Dead,maybe? 死了吗?
[11:10] Not according to Social Security and a bank account in Virginia. 他没死 我们查了社会保险 以及维吉尼亚州一个银行账户
[11:13] His pension is deposited monthly 他的退休金每月入账
[11:16] and someone is making the occasional withdrawal. All wire transfers. 有人帮忙提领 电子转账
[11:21] I can’t find out where without a federal warrant. 没有联邦许可 我查不到转账地点
[11:24] Well,he can’t drive or fly. 他不能开车 不能搭飞机
[11:26] At least not under his real name. 至少不是用真名
[11:29] – Any warrants? – Record’s clean. – 有通缉令吗? – 没有前科
[11:31] Come on! A guy this hard to find? Gotta be wanted for something. 少来 那何必销声匿迹 肯定是通缉犯
[11:35] His record is clean. 真的没有前科
[11:37] So, 所以呢…
[11:42] how do we find this Reacher? 如何找到杰克·雷彻?
[11:44] Obviously,you don’t find this guy unless he wants to be found. 除非他愿意 否则没人能找到他
[11:50] Excuse me,sir. There’s a Jack Reacher here to see you. 不好意思 长官 有位杰克·雷彻先生想见你
[12:01] Can I help you? 请问有何贵干?
[12:03] James Barr. 我来找詹姆斯·巴尔
[12:13] So,now you’ve seen him. How do you know him? 人你看到了 你怎么认识他的?
[12:16] Why wasn’t he in protective custody? 为什么不选择保护性拘留?
[12:19] That was an oversight. 人为疏忽
[12:21] More like some Corrections flunky threw him to the wolves. 应该是监狱哪个走狗故意整他吧
[12:24] Just as likely. 不无可能
[12:26] But it’s done and we can’t undo it. 悲剧已经造成了 我们无能为力
[12:28] So what happens now? 那现在怎么办?
[12:29] Well,now he’s in a coma. 他还在昏迷中
[12:32] We’ll try him when he wakes up. If he wakes up. 等他清醒再来审判 前提是他醒得来
[12:36] Okay? Now it’s your turn,Reacher. 换你告诉我们了 雷彻
[12:37] Why did he call you as a witness? 为什么他会指定你作证?
[12:40] I don’t believe he did. 我不认为他是找我作证
[12:41] Well,I believe he asked for you by name. 他指名你
[12:44] Any chance I could look at the evidence? 可以让我看物证吗?
[12:46] No way. Not till you answer some questions. 你先回答几个问题
[12:47] Nice meeting you. 那我走了
[12:49] – Hey. Hey. Hey! – Mr Reacher. – 嘿 嘿 嘿 – 雷彻先生
[12:50] – Mr Reacher! – Hey,stop! Stop right there! – 雷彻先生 – 别走 给我站住
[12:52] We had a deal. 我们说好的
[12:53] I take you to Barr,you tell me what you know. 让你见到他 你就会说出你知道的
[12:55] I know you say he shot five people,I know he’s in a coma. 你不是说了?他射杀五个人 他昏迷
[12:58] I know there’s a bus station three miles away 我还知道离这里五公里处 有个公共汽车站牌
[13:00] and I can walk there in 24 minutes. 走路24分钟就到
[13:01] So you’re just going to walk out on your friend? 你会抛下朋友不管?
[13:03] – He’s not my friend. – Why’d he ask for you,then? – 他不是我朋友 – 那他干嘛找你?
[13:06] Well,same reason he shot five people,he’s crazy. 跟他射杀五个人一样 他是疯子
[13:09] Hey. Hold on. 慢着
[13:10] Don’t do that. 别碰我
[13:11] Well,this is a new low,even for both of you. 你们两个也够卑劣
[13:14] You do not talk to my client without me present. 我不在场就不能找我的委托人谈话
[13:16] You know that. 你懂得
[13:17] We weren’t talking to your client. He’s in a coma,for Christ’s sakes. 我们哪有?他还在昏迷中 看在上帝的份上
[13:20] – You’re Barr’s attorney? – Helen Rodin,Jack Reacher. – 你是巴尔的律师?- 海伦·罗丁 这是杰克·雷彻
[13:23] – Jack Reacher? – Helen Rodin. – 杰克·雷彻? – 海伦·罗丁
[13:25] Yeah,she’s the District Attorney’s daughter. 地方检察官的女儿
[13:27] It’s a good story,actually. 这事说来话长
[13:28] I’d like to hear it. 我很想听一听
[13:29] How’d you find him? How’d they find you? 你们怎么找到他?他们怎么找到你?
[13:31] You can’t be talking to this man. Two strikes in one day. 你们不能找他谈话 一天2次
[13:34] – It’s not what it looks like. – He came to us. – 你误会了 – 他自己找上门
[13:36] – You went to the D.A.? – ls there a law against that? – 你来找地方检察官? – 犯法吗?
[13:39] None you’re currently breaking. 现在还没犯法
[13:40] Come on,before this gets awkward. Now,hey. 算了 别把关系弄得太僵
[13:42] Say,”See you in court.” For me. 快说 法庭上见
[13:45] Goodbye,Detective. 再见 探员
[13:46] – Weird meeting you. – Likewise. – 见到你真好 – 我也这么觉得
[13:48] Let’s go. 走吧
[13:52] So… 所以…
[13:57] So,you’re Jack Reacher. 你是杰克·雷彻
[13:58] – So you’re the D.A.’s daughter. – Oh,Jesus. Please. – 你是检察官千金 – 拜托别闹了
[14:01] – ls that even legal? – Fortunately. – 那样也合法吗? – 还好合法
[14:03] – How does that happen? – I’ll tell you after deposition. – 怎么发生的? – 你作完证就告诉你
[14:05] You don’t want to depose me. 不要找我作证
[14:06] Oh,well,you’re my only defence witness. 但你是辩方证人
[14:08] – I’m not a defence witness. – Your friend James thinks you are. – 我不是 – 你朋友詹姆斯认为你是
[14:10] He’s not my friend. Why does everyone assume that? 为什么大家都以为他是我朋友?
[14:12] Well,why else would he ask for you 不然他为什么指名你
[14:13] and why would you come here to help him? 你为什么又来?
[14:14] I didn’t come here to help him. I came here to bury him. 我不是来帮他的 我是来解决他的
[14:21] 布鲁克西尔工地
[14:43] Linsky. 林斯基
[14:47] Who the hell is Jack Reacher? 到底谁是杰克·雷彻?
[14:50] – So why are you so hard to find? – I’m impossible to find. – 你还真难找? – 错 是根本找不到
[14:53] Why is that? 你干嘛躲起来?
[14:54] Well,you could say it started out as an exercise and became an addiction. 起初是练习 后来变成癖好
[14:58] Are you on the run? 你在逃亡吗?
[15:02] My bus is leaving. You better hurry,counsellor. 我赶时间 有话快说 辩护律师
[15:04] How do you know James Barr? 你和詹姆斯·巴尔怎么认识的?
[15:05] – Why are you representing him? – I’m a lawyer. – 你为什么代表巴尔? – 我是律师
[15:07] So is a public defender,with just as much chance of clearing Barr. 公设辩护人就够了 他不可能脱罪
[15:10] I’m not trying to clear him, 我没想过帮他脱罪
[15:11] I am just trying to keep him off death row. 我只求他免于死刑
[15:15] – By proving he’s insane? – Well,that’s one option. – 用精神问题做抗告? – 有何不可?
[15:18] And sticking it to your father because… 然后给你爸制造麻烦
[15:19] No. Not my father. The Office of the District Attorney. 不是他 而是地方检察官署
[15:22] Because the Office of the District Attorney never bought you a pony. 你是在无理取闹吧
[15:26] D.A. Rodin’s never lost a capital case. You know why? 地方检察官罗丁从没输过死刑官司 知道原因吗?
[15:28] Impeccable tailoring. 因为他很会穿衣服?
[15:30] – He never picks a fight he can’t win. – Worked for the Red Baron. – 他只做有把握的事 – 有何不可?
[15:33] Every murder suspect in this town is given a choice. 凶杀案嫌疑犯都有两个选择
[15:35] Confess or face death. 认罪或死刑
[15:37] Against a D.A. who never loses. 在他从未输过的情况下…
[15:39] My firm has reason to believe more than one innocent man 我相信有无辜的人
[15:41] has gone down without a fight. 都会毫不抵抗就认罪伏法
[15:43] Oh,I get it. 我懂了
[15:46] You’re an idealist. 你是理想主义者
[15:47] No. I’m a pacifist. 不 我是和平主义者
[15:49] It’s a noble crusade. 想废除死刑是高尚行为
[15:51] But this is not the fight. Trust me. James Barr’s guilty. 但这次例外 相信我 詹姆斯·巴尔有罪
[15:55] You haven’t even seen the evidence. 你又没看过物证
[16:01] ls this a privileged conversation? 这次谈话不会公开吧?
[16:03] Of course,it’s a client conference. Nothing you say here can be repeated. 对 这是委托人会议 你说的都不会泄露出去
[16:09] There are four types of people who join the military. 选择加入军队的只有四种人
[16:11] For some,it’s a family trade. 第一种是军人世家
[16:14] Others are patriots,eager to serve. 第二种是十分爱国 很想报效国家
[16:16] Next,you have those who just need a job. 第三种只想找份工作
[16:19] Then there’s the kind who want a legal means of killing other people. 最后一种想找机会合法杀人
[16:23] James Barr was one of those. 詹姆斯·巴尔就是最后一种人
[16:26] He made sniper. 他成了狙击兵
[16:28] Trained hard. Two thousand rounds a week. 认真受训 每周射击两千发子弹
[16:31] And with every shot,he’s taught to visualise 每次射击他就开始想象
[16:33] the base of a man’s skull through his reticle. 学习用狙击镜瞄准人的头颅
[16:36] The sweet spot where the medulla meets the spine. 一枪毙命的位置 延髄和脊椎交会处
[16:40] Visualise that puff of pink mist. 想象血液与脑浆瞬间迸发
[16:45] Finally,he’s deployed to lraq. 最后他被派到伊拉克
[16:47] He’s put on overwatch. 负责掩护的工作
[16:49] All day long he stares through a scope at civilians. 成天盯着瞄准器里的平民
[16:53] Women. 妇女
[16:54] Children. 小孩
[16:56] Day in,day out,for two long years 日复一日 持续两年之久
[16:58] without ever once being cleared to fire a single shot. 从未获准击发过一枪
[17:02] Then comes the drawdown. 然后军队缩编
[17:05] For James Barr,the war’s over. 詹姆斯·巴尔的军旅生涯从此结束
[17:08] Two thousand rounds a week. 每周射击两千发子弹
[17:10] A quarter million rounds in his career,not one at a human target. 总子弹数25万发 却从未真正杀过人
[17:15] You’ve been hungry. You’ve been horny. 你饥渴过吧?你兴奋过吧?
[17:17] You’ve had an itch you can’t scratch. 那种搔不着痒的感觉
[17:20] Imagine that feeling. Days. Weeks. Years. 想象那种感觉 每天… 每周… 每年…
[17:25] Imagine that feeling times 200,000,plus 50,000 more. 把那种感觉乘以25万倍
[17:29] Imagine it’s 130 degrees on the deck and tomorrow you’re going home 想象前一天还在高温下值勤 隔天就要收拾行李回家
[17:33] and you know if you don’t scratch that itch now, 你知道再不满足这股欲望
[17:35] you never will. 你就没机会了
[17:37] You need a release. 你需要解放
[17:39] You need a target. 你需要目标
[17:41] And the who of it never once enters your mind. 你需要随机的的下手目标
[18:01] He covered his tracks well, 他掩饰得很好…
[18:03] just like sane people do. 就像一般人一样
[18:06] He almost got away with it,too. But I caught him. And he confessed. 他差点全身而退 最后却被我逮到 他也认罪
[18:11] So why didn’t he go to prison? 他怎么没坐牢?
[18:13] What Barr didn’t know that day was the four civilian contractors he’d picked off 巴尔没想到他所射杀的民间承包商
[18:17] just spent the weekend at what they call a rape-rally. 周末才刚犯下集体轮暴
[18:21] It was 28 women,ages 54 on down to 11. 28位女性受害 年龄11至54岁
[18:25] Those were just the ones I could find before the case was shut down. 这是被迫结案前查出的人数
[18:29] See,the deeper I dug,the uglier it got. 越调查牵扯也越来越大
[18:32] And after seven long years of”Mission Accomplished,” 总统宣布”任务完成”也七年了
[18:36] someone in the corporation just wanted the whole thing to end quietly. 承包商只想平息这件丑闻
[18:39] So they chalked it up to the fog of war,made the murders go away. 所以把一切归咎给战争 把巴尔的犯行正当化
[18:43] This is classified information. 这些都是机密资讯
[18:47] And that’s why the privilege. 难怪你不想公开
[18:49] But you were ready to tell this to the D.A. 但你本来要告诉地方检察官
[18:51] The last time I saw Barr,I made him a promise. 我最后一次见到巴尔 就曾警告过他
[18:56] And when I saw his name on the news,I came here to keep it. 如果看到他上新闻 我就会来解决他
[19:00] – But now I know I don’t have to. – How can you be sure? – 但看来根本用不着我 – 你怎能肯定?
[19:03] You still haven’t seen the evidence. 你根本没看过物证
[19:06] Your father has. And he doesn’t pick a fight he can’t win. 但你爸看过 他不做没把握的事
[19:09] Barr’s not getting away with murder again. 巴尔这次插翅难飞
[19:13] He might. 他还是有机会
[19:15] He suffered a severe brain injury in state custody. 他拘留期间脑部受到重创
[19:18] When he wakes up,if he wakes up, 等他醒来 如果他醒得来
[19:20] he may not remember the event,he may not remember anything at all. 有可能忘记犯案过程或一切
[19:24] And this case won’t be about James Barr’s guilt or innocence. 这个案子的重点 再也不是巴尔有罪无罪
[19:28] It’ll be about his ability to stand trial. 而是巴尔能否接受审判
[19:31] After everything I just told you,you still want to defend him? 听完我说的 你还想替他辩护吗?
[19:36] I want to see he gets a fair trial. 我想让他接受公平的审判
[19:40] You said he confessed in Baghdad. 你说巴格达那次他认罪了
[19:43] He didn’t confess this time. 但这次他不认罪
[19:45] – This time he knows better. – This time he asked for you. – 他学乖了 – 他还要求见你
[19:49] I want to know why. 我很纳闷
[19:51] You want to know why. I can see it’s eating you. 相信你也是 我看得出来你很困惑
[19:54] And you can’t ask Barr, 你问不了巴尔
[19:56] and the D.A. won’t let you see the evidence. 地方检察官又不会让你看物证
[19:59] My lead investigator has complete access to the evidence. All of it. 我的首席探员有权调阅所有物证
[20:06] – So where’s your lead investigator? – About to catch a bus out of town. – 他在哪里?- 他正要搭公共汽车出城
[20:18] Thanks for the coffee,counsellor. 谢谢你的咖啡 辩护律师
[21:16] You understand you’re not just asking me to look at the evidence. 你要知道 我不只会检查物证
[21:19] You’re asking me to look at a cold- blooded killer. 你还要我重新检验一个冷血杀手
[21:21] A man I know to be guilty. A man you want to keep off death row. 一个我认为有罪 你却帮他逃避死刑的人
[21:25] And you’re asking me to look at him objectively. 你还要求我客观地去检验他
[21:29] Yes,that is what I’m asking. 没错 这就是我的要求
[21:36] I’ll do it. On one condition. 我会照办 但我有一个条件
[21:39] Name it. 说吧
[21:42] You have to look at the victims objectively. 你也必须客观看待受害者
[21:48] How do you suggest I do that? 我要怎么做?
[21:53] – Yes? – Mr Farrior? – 你是? – 法里尔先生吗?
[21:56] I’m Helen Rodin. We spoke on the phone. 我是海伦·罗丁 我们通过电话
[21:58] Of course. 我记得你
[22:00] You said you’re defending the man that ki… 你替那个杀人犯…
[22:03] That man. … 那个人辩护?
[22:05] I represent James Barr,yes. 是的 我代表詹姆斯·巴尔
[22:09] And you have questions about my daughter? 你想了解我女儿?
[22:12] I do. 是的
[22:15] What for? 你有什么目的?
[22:17] I was hoping to get a better sense of who the victims were as… 我想更了解受害者的过去
[22:21] That is to say,who they were as people. As human beings. 生前是什么样的人
[22:29] That’s a bit unusual,considering your position,isn’t it? 这和你的立场有所抵触 不是吗?
[22:33] That is true. 你说得对
[22:35] Normally someone in my position would want the jury 站在我的立场 大概会希望陪审团…
[22:38] to know as little as possible about the… 尽量不熟悉…
[22:41] The people that your client killed. 你委托人毫不留情杀害的…
[22:44] In cold blood. … 那些受害者
[22:52] Have you spoken with the other families? 你和其他受害家属谈过吗?
[22:54] Yeah,some. The ones who would speak with me. 有部分家属愿意跟我谈
[23:06] Come in. 进来吧
[23:08] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:15] 我们想念你
[24:22] 限停半小时
[25:08] Chrissie was a nanny. 克丽西生前是保姆
[25:11] She had a little girl with her that day. 那天身边还有一个小女孩
[25:13] Yes,I know. 我知道
[25:17] Are you gonna go talk with that child? 你会找小女孩谈吗?
[25:20] No,of course not. l… 不 当然不会…
[25:22] Why not? 为什么?
[25:24] – Well,I think it would be… – Insensitive? – 我觉得… – 那太残酷?
[25:28] Inappropriate? 还是没必要谈?
[25:32] Everything that you want to know about my daughter 你想了解我女儿的一切资料
[25:38] is right here. 都在这里
[25:41] The Gazette did a nice piece on her. 匹兹堡邮报有她的详尽报导
[25:45] Her obituary does the rest. 也可以参考她的讣闻
[25:51] Thank you. I’ll definitely have a look. 谢谢你 我一定会认真阅读
[25:55] You a good attorney,Miss Rodin? 你很会打官司吗 罗丁小姐?
[25:58] – That’s not really for me to… – Just – 我不好说这些 – 你只要…
[26:01] answer the question. 回答这个问题
[26:03] Yes,I suppose I am pretty good. 我自认是个优秀律师
[26:07] Good enough to keep that man off death row? 优秀到可以帮他逃避死刑?
[26:10] You know, 很抱歉…
[26:12] I think maybe I should go. 我该走了
[26:13] You stay where you are. 给我坐下来
[26:20] That man deserves to die,Miss Rodin. 那个人该死 罗丁小姐
[26:26] Why would you defend him? 你为什么替他辩护?
[26:28] I can see that I have made a terrible mistake. 我知道我来这里是个错误的决定
[26:32] And I’m very,very sorry and I promise I won’t bother you again. 我很抱歉 我保证永远不打扰你
[26:47] Hello,Dad. 爸爸
[26:49] What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么?
[26:51] What am I… What? 我在… 干什么?
[26:52] Is it true? 是真的吗
[26:53] You’re talking to the victims’ families You? Alone? 你找受害家属谈话?就你一个人?
[26:56] How do you know that? How did you find me here? 你跟踪我?
[26:58] I’m the District Attorney. It’s my business to know. 我是地方检察官 我当然知道
[27:01] That’s not an answer. 这不是理由
[27:02] Well,you’re not the only one with crack investigators,Helen. 拥有资深探员的不是只有你
[27:06] That’s right. I know about Reacher. 对 我知道你请了雷彻
[27:09] Your lead investigator is a war veteran 你的首席探员是个退伍军人
[27:12] who’s been missing for the last two years. 失踪两年了
[27:15] How can you vouch for his state of mind? 你怎能确定他没疯?
[27:17] How can you trust anything he tells you? 你能相信他吗?
[27:19] You don’t know the man. 你又不认识他
[27:21] Tell me this,does he know you can’t pay him? 我问你 他知道你付不起侦查费吗?
[27:25] That your own firm didn’t want this case? 你的公司都不想接这个案子
[27:27] That nobody wants this case? 没人想淌这个浑水
[27:30] You never even spoke to your client before he wound up in a coma. 你甚至没有在委托人昏迷前找他谈话
[27:33] Oh,now listen to me! Listen. Listen,I’m speaking as your father. 听我说 我以父亲的身分劝你
[27:36] Whatever our differences have been in the past, 无论我们歧见多深
[27:38] you gotta listen to me now. 这次你就听我的
[27:42] You’re making a terrible mistake. 你走的是不归路
[27:45] You cannot win this case. 你赢不了这个案子
[27:48] You’re going to ruin your career. Why? For what? 还会自毁前程 何必呢?
[27:52] To hurt me? To change me? 你又想折磨我?改变我?
[27:55] – Helen… – Don’t touch me! – 海伦 – 别碰我
[28:09] Thanks for letting me take a look. 谢谢你让我看物证
[28:11] Hey. We love it when friends of the accused 我们非常欢迎被告的朋友
[28:13] try to tear our work to shreds. 把我们的工作贬得一无是处
[28:15] He’s not my friend. 他不是我朋友
[28:16] So you keep saying. Find any holes? 你说过好几遍了 有瑕疵吗?
[28:20] Well,you didn’t have to put him in the hospital. 你用不着让他住院
[28:23] Other than that,damn fine police work. It’s open and shut. 此外 调查流程无可挑剔 罪证确凿
[28:27] What can I say? The scene was a gold mine. 没办法 犯罪现场铁证如山
[28:30] Come on. Now we both know gold’s only as good as the man digging. 高手才找得到铁证
[28:33] Yeah,well,anytime you want to come back,take a look at this stuff… 随时欢迎你回来检视证据
[28:36] No,thanks. Don’t need to. 谢了 没有必要
[28:38] You never took any notes. 你没做笔记
[28:41] I don’t need to. 我不需要
[28:44] So you were some real hot shit in the Army,huh? 你在军中小有名气吧?
[28:48] I did all right. 还好
[28:50] So what does an Army cop do mostly? Break up bar fights? 你们宪兵都在做些什么?到酒吧劝架?
[28:53] I did what you do pretty much,with one minor difference. 和你的工作很像 只是有一个小小的差别
[28:56] What’s that? 哪里不同?
[28:58] Every suspect was a trained killer. 每一个嫌犯都是受过训练的杀手
[29:01] Thanks again. 再次谢谢你
[29:09] Why do you think he paid for parking? 他为什么要付停车费?
[29:13] Pardon? 什么?
[29:14] He’s about to fire six shots into a crowd of strangers. 他都准备朝陌生人群连开六枪
[29:19] And he’s worried about the meter maid? 还会在乎违停罚单吗?
[29:21] “Simple loony” won’t do it for you? 疯子就难说了
[29:23] I like to have at least one alternate theory. 我偏好多重假设
[29:28] Habit. 或者是习惯
[29:30] Muscle memory. 肌肉记忆
[29:32] I don’t think he knew he was doing it. 他根本不知道自己在做什么
[29:36] Like I said,it’s damn fine work. 就像我说过的 完美罪证
[29:38] Hey,Army. 我问你 老兵
[29:41] What’s the serial number on the rifle? 记得那把枪的序号吗?
[29:48] What’s the date on the quarter? 记得那枚硬币的制造年分吗?
[29:52] 1968. 1968年
[29:57] Forest for the trees,Detective. 只见树木 不见森林 探员
[29:59] Forest for the trees. 而忽略大局
[31:15] Mind if I share your table? 我可以坐这里吗?
[31:19] I’m Sandy. 我叫桑迪
[31:21] So was l. Last week. 我上星期也是
[31:24] On a beach,in Florida. 在佛州海滩
[31:30] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[31:33] Jimmie Reese. 吉米·里斯
[31:37] You don’t look like a Jimmie. 你不像叫吉米的
[31:39] What do I look like? 那我像叫什么的?
[31:42] I don’t know. But not a Jimmie. 不知道 但绝对不是吉米
[31:47] So you’re new in town? 你刚搬来吗?
[31:49] Usually. 通常是
[31:51] It’s kind of loud in here. 这里有点吵
[31:54] Do you want to maybe go someplace quieter? I have a car. 你想去安静点的地方吗?我有车
[31:58] You’re old enough to drive? 你的年纪可以开车吗?
[32:00] I’m old enough to do a lot of things. 我的年纪还可以做其他事情
[32:03] I’m on a budget,Sandy. 桑迪 我没什么钱
[32:06] What? 什么?
[32:07] I can’t afford you. 我买不起你
[32:09] I’m not a hooker. 我不是妓女
[32:10] Then I really can’t afford you. 那我真的负担不起你了
[32:13] Seriously,I work at the auto parts store. 是真的 我在汽车零件店上班
[32:17] What I mean is,the cheapest woman tends to be the one you pay for. 我是说 不用花钱的女人其实最贵
[32:23] I am not a hooker! 我不是妓女
[32:24] No. A hooker would get the joke. 妓女就知道我是在开玩笑
[32:26] – What’s this? – He called me a whore. – 怎么了? – 他说我是婊子
[32:33] ls that true? 真的吗?
[32:38] Well,nobody said whore. She inferred hooker,but I meant slut. 没有人说”婊子” 她是指”妓女” 我不过说她是荡妇
[32:42] Hey. That’s our sister. 嘿 她是我们妹妹
[32:45] ls she a good kisser? 她很会接吻吗?
[32:47] Hey. Outside. 我们到外面解决
[32:50] Pay your cheque first. 先付帐吧
[32:52] I’ll pay later. 我待会付
[32:54] You won’t be able to. 到时就没机会了
[32:56] You think? 你这样想吗
[32:57] All the time. You should try it. 一直都有啊 你也该用一下
[33:00] It’s a great joke,but I’m going to beat your ass. 像个笑话 我要狠狠揍你一顿
[33:02] Do you want to do that here or outside? 这里还是外面?
[33:09] Outside. 外面
[33:13] Stay here,Sandy. 桑迪 你待在这
[33:16] I don’t mind the sight of blood. 我不怕见红
[33:19] When it means you’re not pregnant,anyway. 因为那代表你没怀孕
[33:40] You still think you’re funny now,creep? 你还觉得自己很幽默吗?
[33:42] Shut your mouth,Sandy! No one is talking to you. 闭嘴 桑迪 没人在跟你讲话
[33:52] It’s your last chance to walk away. 你现在想放弃还来得及
[33:56] Are you kidding? It’s five against one. 你疯了吗?现在是五打一
[34:00] It’s three against one. 是三打一
[34:02] How do you figure? 你怎么算的?
[34:04] Well,once I take out the leader,which is you, 我先干掉带头的 也就是你
[34:07] I’ll have to contend with one or two enthusiastic wingmen. 再对付一两个自觉很会打的小弟
[34:11] The last two guys,they always run. 剩下两个绝对会逃跑
[34:15] You’ve done this before? 你以前试过?
[34:16] Yeah. 嗯
[34:20] It’s getting late. 时候不早了
[34:24] Remember, 记住
[34:26] you wanted this. 是你自找的
[34:33] It’s okay. You’re okay. 没关系 没事
[34:36] Get up. 起来
[34:47] Okay. 好
[34:48] Now we know who’s who. 原来就是你们几个
[34:50] Let’s get this done. 我们来结束它吧
[35:08] Really? 后悔吗?
[35:14] Shit! 妈的
[35:23] On the ground! 趴着别动
[35:25] That’s a pretty impressive response time,fellas. 你们警察来得还真快
[35:27] Do it! 马上
[35:36] Hands behind your back. 手放在身后
[35:40] Who hired you? 谁请你的?
[35:44] Let’s go. 跟我走
[36:01] Hey,Helen. 还 海伦
[36:02] Am I wearing too much perfume? 我香水很浓吗?
[36:05] Breathing too sternly. Detective Emerson. 你的呼吸太沉重 艾默森探员
[36:08] – Somebody dead? – And if someone is? – 有人死吗? – 如果有呢?
[36:13] Then they died of shame. ‘Cause I was being gentle. 那一定是丢脸而死 我下手很轻
[36:16] I’m starting to understand why you move around a lot,Reacher. 我终于明白你为什么居无定所
[36:20] So no one’s dead. 所以没有人死
[36:22] One guy likely won’t ever walk right again. 有一个大概脚会瘸
[36:24] – You want to charge me. – Very much. – 你要起诉我… – 是很想
[36:27] But no one’s pressing. 但没人想告我
[36:28] Sadly,no. 很可惜没有
[36:34] Am I free to go? 我可以走吗?
[36:37] Hey,Emerson. 艾默森
[36:44] 4862681. 4862681
[36:47] What’s that? 这是什么?
[36:48] It’s the serial number on Barr’s rifle. 序号… 巴尔的枪
[36:57] You’re working for me,do you understand that? 你知道你在替我工作吧?
[36:59] So everything you do is a reflection on my firm. On me. 你的行为会影响我和公司的名声
[37:03] I was set up. 我被人设计了
[37:04] You’re talking to a lawyer. 别骗我 我可是律师
[37:06] There was this girl. She came onto me. Picked a fight. 有个女孩主动送上门 故意挑衅我
[37:09] Which never happens in a bar. 酒吧不都是这样?
[37:10] She was thrown when I told her my name. 我说出名字 她还愣了一下
[37:13] She was expecting Mike Tyson? 不然她以为你是麦克泰森吗?
[37:14] She wasn’t expecting Jimmie Reese. 她没想到我是吉米·里斯
[37:18] Yankees second baseman. 洋基队二垒手
[37:20] Why did you say you were a Yankees second baseman? 干嘛假冒洋基队二垒手?
[37:23] I always use Yankees second basemen. 我总是借用洋基二垒手的名字
[37:25] I didn’t say I was a Yankees second baseman,I just said… 我才没假冒洋基队二垒手
[37:29] Look,the point is, 听着 问题是
[37:32] she was expecting to hear “Jack Reacher.” 她以为我会说杰克·雷彻
[37:34] She knew who I was. 她早就知道我是谁
[37:35] And the cops were rolling before the fight even started. 警察还提早到
[37:37] And those five guys are her brothers? Come on. 那五个混混都是她哥?鬼才相信
[37:41] Someone sent those boys to put me down. 有人派他们来杀我
[37:46] Who? 谁会想杀你?
[37:50] If someone followed you at the river today, 如果今天有人跟踪你
[37:52] it was probably a cop. And I highly doubt… 大概就是警察 我很怀疑
[37:54] There are three things cops never do. 警察不会做三件事
[37:56] They don’t vote Democrat,they don’t drive Cadillacs, 投给民主党 开凯迪拉克
[37:58] and they never use personal vehicles. 或开私家车
[38:02] It’s not a cop. 那不是警察
[38:03] A P.I.,then,or the D.A.’s office. 那可能是私家侦探或地方检察官的人
[38:05] You think your father’s office would set me up? 你爸有可能设计我吗?
[38:07] Why would anyone set you up? 你是不是有被害妄想症?
[38:09] How was your day? 你那边还顺利吧?
[38:10] It went exactly the way I think 结果…
[38:13] you hoped it would. 你早就料到了吧
[38:16] You okay? 你还好吧?
[38:21] What’d you learn? 你发现什么?
[38:25] Chrissie Farrior was 22. 克丽西·法里尔22岁
[38:29] A nanny caring for the six- year- old daughter of family friends. 专职保姆 负责照顾亲戚的六岁女儿
[38:34] She’d finally saved enough money for a trip to China, 她存够了钱 准备前往中国
[38:37] in fact,she should have left the week before. 原本一周前要出发
[38:39] But the girl she cared for wanted Chrissie to stay for her 7th birthday. 但克丽西照顾的小女孩 希望她能陪自己度过七岁生日
[38:45] They’d gone downtown that day to shop for a party dress. 案发当天 她们去市区添购派对服装
[38:52] Rita Coronado worked as a cleaning lady atthe River Cross Plaza. 丽塔·科罗纳多在克罗斯河商场 担任清洁工
[38:57] She was usually late for work,but she had a good reason. 她上班偶尔迟到 但都有正当理由
[39:00] Since her son Marco was nine years old 从她儿子马可九岁开始…
[39:02] she had to personally drop him at school to make sure he actually went. 她就亲自接送上学 只希望他有上课
[39:06] But her dedication had paid off. 她的辛劳总算有了回报
[39:09] Marco was now an honour student. 马可现在是荣誉生
[39:12] As a reward for all his hard work, 丽塔为了奖励儿子用功念书
[39:14] Rita was taking him to his first baseball game. 打算带他去看棒球比赛
[39:17] And she was on her way to pick up the tickets that very afternoon. 那天下午 她正要取票
[39:22] Nancy Holt’s last words to her husband were a lie. 南茜·霍尔特给丈夫最后的留言是谎话
[39:25] – I love you,babe. See you! – Bye. – 我爱你 待会见 – 待会见
[39:27] She told him she was taking her car to be serviced, 她谎称要维修车子
[39:29] but in fact,she was headed downtown. 其实是前往市区
[39:35] She told the clerk she didn’t want the purchase showing up on her credit card. 她告诉服务员 不希望留下信用卡购买记录
[39:39] She wanted to surprise her husband for their 10th anniversary 想给丈夫一个惊喜 庆祝几天后的结婚十周年
[39:43] – just a few days away. – Thank you. – 就在几天前 – 谢谢
[39:47] Oline Archer never liked her husband’s construction business, 欧林亚奇反对丈夫从事建筑业
[39:51] even after helping him become one of the largest contractors in the county. 却依然帮助他 成为全国最大的包商
[39:56] So it came as a relief when his failing health and a costly lawsuit 后来她如释重负 因为丈夫健康恶化 加上诉讼费高昂
[40:00] were forcing them to sell to the competition. 他们只好把公司卖给竞争对手
[40:02] Rob? 罗伯?
[40:04] Help! Help! 救命 救命啊
[40:08] Her husband had given his life for the company. 丈夫为了公司牺牲生命
[40:12] But now that it was hers, 现在公司落入她手中
[40:14] she couldn’t bring herself to let it go. 她反而想尽力保住
[40:22] She was on her way to secure a loan that day 那天她正要申请贷款
[40:25] so she could keep the business she’d always hated. 这样就有钱保住她从没爱过的事业
[40:29] Darren Sawyer was an investment broker 戴伦索尔是投资掮客
[40:31] in the same building where Rita worked. 和丽塔在同一栋大楼工作
[40:34] His wife said he’d grown increasingly distant of late. 妻子说他最近变得很冷淡
[40:37] She can’t remember their last words to one another,but they weren’t kind. 连他们最后的对话都想不起来 但不会是甜言蜜语
[40:42] Darren’s body was found beside a fresh bouquet of roses 在戴伦的尸体旁边有一束刚买的鲜花
[40:44] he’d bought that morning 是他那天早晨买的
[40:46] and his wife takes comfort in the fact that,in his last moments, 妻子以此自我安慰 原来他死前…
[40:50] he was most likely thinking of her. 可能依然想着她
[41:12] We’re gonna be okay. We’re gonna be okay. 我们不会有事的 不会有事
[41:15] We’re gonna be okay. 不会有事
[41:16] We’re gonna be okay,we’re gonna be okay, 不会有事的 不会有事的
[41:18] we’re gonna be okay,we’re gonna be okay. 不会有事 不会有事
[41:32] So what’d you learn? 所以你发现什么?
[41:35] You want me to say you were right. 你是让我想说你是对的
[41:37] You want me to say that this isn’t the fight. 不应该打这个官司
[41:40] James Barr should die. 詹姆斯·巴尔真的该死
[41:43] Maybe he should. 也许他真的该死
[41:44] I meant,what did you learn about the victims. 我是说你对受害者了解多少?
[41:46] What more do you want? 什么?
[41:47] They were five innocent people senselessly murdered. 他们只是随机杀人的五名无辜罹难者
[41:49] I’m sorry. Could you please put a shit on? 可以麻烦你穿件衣服吗?
[41:52] This is my shit. 我只有这件衣服
[41:55] You lose your luggage? 你的行李不见了?
[41:56] I don’t have any luggage. 我没有行李
[41:58] What was I saying? 我刚才说什么?
[42:00] – Five innocent people. – Murdered at random,yes. – 五位无辜罹难者 – 被随机杀害
[42:06] You know how many people die in this country every year? 你知道美国每年死多少人?
[42:09] Two and a half million. 250万人
[42:12] That means every day, 这表示每天
[42:13] roughly 7,000 average Americans wake up for the last time. 会有七千名美国人最后一次从睡梦中醒来
[42:17] Last Friday,five of them converged on a single spot and died together. 上周五 他们五个人在同一处遇害
[42:20] ls that random? 这也是巧合吗?
[42:21] What else would you call it? 不然你怎么想?
[42:23] Well,take Darren and Nanry. Odds are they were having an affair. 戴伦和南茜很可能有染
[42:26] Excuse me? 抱歉
[42:27] You don’t buy roses for your wife on the way to work. 没有人会在上班途中买花给老婆
[42:30] You buy them on the way home. 要买也是下班后
[42:33] And you don’t worry about a charge showing up on your credit card 周末就是结婚纪念日
[42:35] when your anniversary is that weekend. 根本不用担心信用卡的消费记录
[42:38] Unless it’s the gift you’re hiding. 除非那份礼物不可告人
[42:43] And that’s why she kept walking 所以大家跑开的时候
[42:47] while everyone else ran. 只有她走过去
[42:49] You can’t prove that. 这很难举证
[42:51] How hard would it be? Cell phones,e- mails. 有多难?不就查手机 电子邮件
[42:56] All it takes is someone willing to dig. 只要有心调查
[42:58] What’s your point exactly? 什么意思?
[43:00] My point is that two of the victims weren’t there strictly by chance. 我的意思是 这两个罹难者 不是偶然出现在那边
[43:06] I need a list of Barr’s known associates. 我需要巴尔的交友名单
[43:08] There isn’t one. He didn’t have any. 他没有朋友 也不需要朋友
[43:10] He’s a classic loner. He didn’t even talk to his neighbours. 典型的独行侠 甚至不和邻居说话
[43:12] He was a quiet man. Never bothered anyone. 他很安静 从不打扰邻居
[43:15] Yeah,exactly. 没错
[43:16] – You have his credit card statement? – I can get it. Why? – 你有他的信用卡明细吗?- 我弄得到 做什么用?
[43:20] I need the list of all the places he hung out. 我要知道他去过哪些地方
[43:22] Bars,bowling alleys,strip clubs, 酒吧 保龄球馆 脱衣舞厅
[43:25] gun ranges. 还有靶场
[43:27] Anywhere someone would remember him. 任何他会留下行踪的地方
[43:28] What do we hope to find? 你想找什么?
[43:30] I need some sleep. 我该睡了
[43:33] You,too. 你也睡吧
[43:35] You don’t really think I’m gonna… 你别以为我…
[43:43] Be back to pick me up at 7:00. 七点回来接我
[43:49] Yep. Absolutely. 好的 没问题
[44:31] Who’s with you? 你跟谁一起?
[44:33] What happened? 怎么了?
[44:35] That’s him,isn’t it? 是他吧?
[44:38] I ain’t seeing you,man! 我没看到你
[44:39] Relax. What happened? 轻松点 怎么回事?
[44:43] Barr’s attorney hired an investigator. 巴尔的律师雇了侦探
[44:45] Name of Reacher. Some sort of top-shelf Army cop. 名叫雷彻 军队里的顶级高手
[44:48] He was in Baghdad the same time as Barr. 他待过巴格达 跟巴尔同一时间
[44:51] So? 所以呢?
[44:54] So Barr asked for this soldier by name. 巴尔指名要见那个军人
[44:56] Then he shows up at the river today. Then up on the highway. 雷彻今天现身在河边 高架桥上
[44:59] Almost like he knew something. 他似乎发现什么了
[45:02] And you said we don’t like people asking questions. 你说你很讨厌别人问东问西
[45:04] No,we sure don’t. 是不喜欢
[45:06] So I took steps. 所以我找人教训他
[45:09] You took steps. 找人教训他…
[45:11] Local people. My guys. 当地人 我兄弟
[45:13] And it blew back on you. 最后踢到铁板
[45:16] I figured five guys would do it. 我以为五个人可以摆平他
[45:18] This franchise was yours to manage. 你的工作只是调查
[45:21] That’s all. Maintenance is our thing,you understand? 就这样 执行是我们的事 懂吗?
[45:24] Yeah,I understand. I couldn’t reach you! 我联络不上你
[45:25] Well,that’s how this works. 规矩就是规矩
[45:26] Well,I had to make a decision! 我必须做决定
[45:28] – These locals,I want their names. – It’s in the file. – 我要当地人的名字 – 在档案里面
[45:30] Any ofthem knowwho you are? 他们认得你吗?
[45:32] Just one,but I took care of it. 只有一个 我摆平了
[45:35] You… 你
[45:37] – Where’s the body? – It’s distributed. – 尸体呢? – 分尸丢掉了
[45:40] Relax! No one’s gonna find it. 放心 不会有人发现的
[45:41] – Suppose we want it found,yeah? – Why the hell would you want it found? – 如果我希望他被找到呢? – 为何?
[45:44] ‘Cause we got a way of doing things so they stay done. 我们会处理到永无后顾之忧
[45:47] Clean! 干净俐落
[45:49] A missing person isn’t clean. 有人失踪就不够干净俐落
[45:51] Christ’s sakes,man. You only had to kill one goddamn person. 你只要杀一个人 结果却杀了五个
[45:53] You tapped five! You call that clean? 这样叫干净俐落?
[45:55] I call it done. They’re looking at the shooter,not the target. 这叫做摆平 警方正在调查枪手 而非受害者
[45:59] Jesus. 你说了算
[46:01] We make it messy now so it won’t get messy later. 现在够麻烦了 别再节外生枝
[46:04] And we don’t leave questions unanswered ever. 不能留下任何疑点… 绝对不行
[46:08] Okay,all right. Okay. I can fix this. 知道了 我会处理好的
[46:11] – Open your eyes. – No,I ain’t seeing you! – 张开眼 – 我才不要看到你
[46:14] It makes no difference now. 反正没差了
[46:25] I made a mistake. 我错了
[46:27] I mean,you can still use me,just tell me how to fix… 教教我怎么补救…
[46:29] To survive. Don’t say “fix it,” because you can’t. 要生存就别说补救 因为你补救不来
[46:34] We covered up the one mess. You made another. 我们刚摆平麻烦 你就捅了篓子
[46:37] All right. You’re right. 对 你说得对
[46:39] You’re right. You’re absolutely right. I’m sorry. 你说得对 你很对 我错了
[46:40] Just tell me what I have to do. 教教我怎么做
[46:44] I was in prison in Siberia. 我待过西伯利亚劳改营
[46:47] I spent my first winter wearing a dead man’s coat. 第一年冬天 穿死人的外套保暖
[46:51] A hole in one pocket. 口袋破了洞
[46:54] I chewed these fingers off 我趁冻伤还没恶化成坏疽之前
[46:56] before the frostbite could turn to gangrene. 啃掉了这些手指
[47:01] These I gave up to avoid working in the sulphur mine. 我放弃这些 才不用到硫磺矿区工作
[47:06] That is how I survived when so many others did not. 这就是我活下来 别人却死了的原因
[47:11] A man this rare can always be of use. 唯有如此决心的人 才有利用价值
[47:16] So show me. Show me you are rare. 所以证明给我看你的决心
[47:20] Show me you’ll do anything to survive. 证明你会不惜一切活下去
[47:24] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[47:25] The fingers from your left hand. 你的左手手指
[47:53] Have you… Have you got a knife? 你有刀吗?
[47:57] Did I have a knife in Siberia? 我在西伯利亚有刀吗?
[48:02] No… Come on,you’ve got to be kidding. 等等 拜托 你在开玩笑嘛
[48:07] You can do it. 你做得到的
[48:09] Show me. 证明给我看
[48:42] Christ! 天哪
[48:44] Can’t! I can’t. 我办不到
[48:47] Always the bullet. 子弹有什么好的
[48:49] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[48:58] What do we do about the soldier? 要怎么对付那个军人?
[49:00] What we always do. 像以前那样
[49:08] Barr’s credit card statement. Eyewitness testimonies. 巴尔的信用卡明细 目击者证词
[49:11] Coffee. You take it black,right? 咖啡 你喝黑咖啡吧?
[49:17] 刑事鉴定证物
[49:20] Yeah. What can I say? I take my work home. 我也很无奈 把工作带回家
[49:23] 詹姆斯·巴尔 目击者证词
[49:27] 砰 砰 砰 砰 砰
[49:36] Afraid Barr’s credit card statement’s a dead end. 巴尔的信用卡明细查不出什么
[49:40] No bars,no strip joints,nothing. Pretty much just gas and groceries. 没上酒吧与脱衣舞厅 只有汽油和杂货店的账单
[49:43] 匹特堡大桥瓦斯… 巴吉杂货
[49:46] I need you to look for gun ranges between 100 and 150 miles from here. 找距离这里160至200多公里的靶场
[49:50] Limit your search to ranges longer than 300 yards. 射程至少要300码
[49:52] Sure,if you tell me why. 没问题 先告诉我为什么
[49:54] Barr consistently filled his tank on Saturday, 巴尔每周六
[49:56] and again on Sunday. 和周日都加油
[49:58] He took a long drive almost every weekend. 表示周末都有远行
[49:59] – He could be going anywhere. – Yes. – 不一定去靶场 – 当然
[50:03] And if it’s bars,bowling alleys or strip clubs,we’ll never find it. 如果他去酒吧 保龄球馆 脱衣舞厅 我们永远查不到
[50:06] But a Match- level gun range? There might be two. 但若是专业靶场呢?也许范围不大
[50:10] And he made his own bullets. That means he shot a lot. 他还自制子弹 可见他经常打靶
[50:14] I’m guessing every Saturday. 我猜他每周六打靶
[50:17] Maybe with a friend. 可能有朋友陪同
[50:18] Why is it so important you talk to his friends? 为什么急着找他朋友?
[50:21] Assuming he had any. 如果他有的话
[50:22] Drop me at the auto parts store. 送我到那间汽车零件店
[50:24] l… Wait. Which one? 你说哪间?
[50:26] I don’t know. She just said “the auto parts store.” 她就说”那间汽车零件店”
[50:28] She? Who? 她?谁?
[50:30] Reacher,can you be a little more specific? 你再说明确一点?
[50:31] I didn’t say “an auto parts store.” 我不是说某间汽车零件店
[50:34] Which one stands out in your mind as the auto parts store? 你最先想到哪间汽车零件店?
[50:47] You want me to wait? 你要我等你吗?
[50:49] – No,I’ll meet you back atthe office later. – How will you get there? – 不用 我们待会在办公室碰面 – 你要怎么回去?
[50:56] I’ll hitch a ride. 我会搭便车
[51:01] 德福汽车零件店
[51:40] Can I help you? 需要什么吗?
[51:42] Sandy work here? 桑迪在这里工作吗?
[51:45] What’s this about? 有什么事?
[51:47] So she does,thanks. I need to speak with her. 她真的在这里工作 我要找她谈谈
[51:50] It’s a personal matter. 这是私事
[51:52] – She’s on the clock. – Legal personal matter. – 她还在值班 – 跟法律有关的事
[51:56] What are you,a cop? 你是谁?警察吗?
[51:58] Call her out,Gary. 叫她出来 盖瑞
[52:00] – I’m gonna need to see some l.D. – Go get Sandy. – 给我看证件 – 叫桑迪出来
[52:03] Well,I need to see something. 我要看你的证件
[52:06] How about the inside of an ambulance? 想搭救护车吗?
[52:11] Okay,I’m calling the police. 我要报警了
[52:17] I don’t think Sandy wants the police involved… 桑迪应该不想看到警察
[52:19] – Hello? – …but let’s ask. – 喂 – 不然我们来问她
[52:21] Hey! You… 喂 你…
[52:22] Hello? I need some help. Hello? Hey! You! 有人吗?我需要帮忙 等等 你…
[52:26] No. You are not allowed back in here,man! 你不可以进来这里 老兄
[52:35] Shit. 惨了
[52:39] You know this guy? 你认识他?
[52:41] Tell him. 你说啊
[52:43] Give us a few,Gary. 给我们几分钟 盖瑞
[52:57] Listen,I wasn’t… I didn’t know. 听着 我不是故意的 我不知情
[53:00] I didn’t know that was going to happen! 我没想到会变成那样
[53:08] It was Jeb. 都是杰柏的主意
[53:10] The big guy. 那个大块头
[53:12] Jeb Oliver. 杰柏·奥利佛
[53:17] He told me you were a predator. You were supposed to start groping me. 他说你是连续强暴犯 你一定会上钩
[53:28] Just don’t hurt me. 不要打我
[53:30] Sandy,sit down. 桑迪 坐下
[53:35] Where can I find Jeb? 我要去哪里找杰柏?
[53:36] I don’t know. He didn’t come to work today. 我不知道 他今天没来上班
[53:38] So he works here. 所以他在这里工作
[53:40] Yeah. 对
[53:42] It’s bullshit,though. He cooks crystal. 可是常翘班 因为他是制毒的
[53:45] His address,write it down. 他的地址 写在这里
[53:50] I’m really sorry,mister. 我真的很抱歉
[53:53] You were supposed to be a pervert. 我以为你是性变态
[53:57] And it was an easy 100 bucks. 加上可以轻松赚一百块
[53:59] That’s all? 就一百块?
[54:02] When Jeb asks,you do what he says. 杰柏说什么 大家都会照做
[54:11] Am I in trouble? 我会有麻烦吗?
[54:15] Not if you lend me your car. 除非你借我车
[54:18] – I don’t have a car. – Well,sure you do. It’s outside. – 我没有车 – 我知道你有 就停在外面
[54:21] I’m guessing you’re the Camaro. 我猜那辆卡玛洛车是你的
[54:22] That whimsy little pickup has Gary written all over it. Keys? 不起眼的小卡车 一看就是盖瑞的
[54:26] I can’t. It’s Jeb’s car! 我不能借你 那是杰柏的
[54:28] Well,won’t he be surprised when I drive it home for him. 我帮他开回家 他一定很开心
[54:38] Who are you,mister? 请问你是谁?
[54:40] Really? 说真的
[54:48] I’m just a guy who wants to be left alone. 一个不想被打扰的人
[54:51] I get off work at six! 我六点下班
[54:56] Maybe we could… 也许我们可以…
[54:58] Sandy,listen. 桑迪 听着
[55:02] Now,you seem like a sweet girl. 你看起来人很好
[55:05] You’re pretty. 长得漂亮
[55:07] You’re obviously sharp, 显然也很聪明
[55:09] doing Gary’s books for him. 还帮盖瑞做帐
[55:11] You don’t have to let these guys use you. 你不需要被那些臭男生使唤
[55:16] It’s just what girls like me do. 我这年纪的女孩都这样
[55:23] You got money? 你有存些钱吧?
[55:26] A little. 一点点
[55:28] Get out of town for a couple of days. 这几天到外头避避
[55:30] Why? 为什么?
[55:33] Get out of town,Sandy. 出城去 桑迪
[56:15] 汽车行照
[56:20] ls Jeb home? 杰柏在吗?
[56:27] I have a warrant to search the premises. 我有搜索令…
[56:36] I see. 那好
[56:39] Well,if you don’t mind… 如果你不介意的话…
[58:49] Get him! Get him! Get him! 揍他 揍他 揍他
[59:00] I got this! 我来
[59:02] Okay,okay. 好 好
[59:04] All right. 你先来
[1:00:05] Don’t move. 别动
[1:00:07] I’ll tell you what. 这样吧
[1:00:09] When I move,you pull the trigger. 我一动 你就扣扳机
[1:00:15] – Where’s Jeb? – He’s not here. – 杰柏人呢? – 他不在
[1:00:17] Where can I find him? 我要怎么找到他?
[1:00:19] Jesus! My hand! 天呀 我的手
[1:00:20] Well,you shouldn’t play with guns. Where can I find him? 别把枪当玩具 他在哪?
[1:00:23] You’re the one driving his car. You tell… 你开他的车 我才要问你吧
[1:00:26] The last I saw him,we was all leaving jail. 我上次见到他 他刚被放出来
[1:00:29] He said he had to see a guy. 他说要去见一个人
[1:00:30] – What guy? Who? – I don’t know. – 哪个人?谁? – 我不知道
[1:00:32] I don’t know,I swear. 我不知道 我发誓
[1:00:34] Next I know,his mom woke up from a bender 接下来… 他老妈酒醒之后
[1:00:36] and his shit’s all gone. 发现他行李不见了
[1:00:38] ls he the sort to light out like that? 他是那种不告而别的人吗?
[1:00:40] No,no,man. He’d never leave his moms alone. 不 老兄 他不会丢老妈一个人在家
[1:00:43] Shit ain’t right. 不太对劲
[1:00:44] – Got a car? – It’s outside. – 你有车吗? – 停在外面
[1:00:46] Keys. 钥匙
[1:00:47] My hand,man. They’re in my pock… 在我的口代…
[1:00:49] Okay,okay. 拿去 拿去
[1:00:57] Now look at your friends. 看你的朋友
[1:00:59] Now look at my face. 再看着我
[1:01:03] Do you ever want to see me again? 还想见到我吗?
[1:01:05] No way. 不想
[1:01:08] Am I stealing your car? 我有偷你的车吗?
[1:01:10] Use it as long as you like. 想借多久就借多久
[1:01:15] You’re very kind. 你人真好
[1:01:42] I think Jeb Oliver’s dead. 我猜杰柏·奥利佛已经死了
[1:01:44] – Who’s Jeb Oliver? – He was the guy from the bar. – 谁是杰柏·奥利佛? – 酒吧那个男的
[1:01:49] Jesus,how hard did you hit him? 天哪 你出手多重啊?
[1:01:52] What? No,not me. 什么?才不是我
[1:01:55] No,he was murdered. 有人杀了他
[1:01:57] And someone tried to make it look like he left town. 还布置成离家出走的样子
[1:01:59] Well,maybe he just left town. 可能真的只是离家出走吧
[1:02:00] You pack your shower curtain when you travel? 谁离家出走会带浴帘?
[1:02:02] ls this what you base your conclusions on? 这就是你的推论基础?
[1:02:04] What is that on your head? 你的头怎么了?
[1:02:13] You don’t want to know. 你不会想知道的
[1:02:16] You said on the phone you wanted to submit your findings. 你找到什么?
[1:02:22] James Barr was a sniper. Not the best,not the worst. 詹姆斯·巴尔是狙击兵 不算最优秀的 但也不是最差的
[1:02:25] But he trained non-stop for two years. 但他受训两年
[1:02:27] What does training like that do? 训练是为了什么?
[1:02:28] What does any training do? 训练的目的?
[1:02:30] Skills become reflex. Muscle memory. You do without thinking. 把技能化为反射动作 肌肉记忆 让射击成为直觉反应
[1:02:33] It also makes people who aren’t necessarily smart seem smart 再笨的人也会变得敏锐
[1:02:37] by beating some tactical awareness into them. 把战术灌输给他们
[1:02:40] Now,99% of the evidence your father has against Barr 几乎找不到巴尔的犯罪证据
[1:02:42] didn’t exist in Baghdad, 在巴格达
[1:02:44] not because Barr was smart,but because he was trained. 不是因为巴尔聪明 而是他训练有素
[1:02:47] See,from that garage,the shooter had the sun in his eyes. 从那个停车场射击 太阳会在他前方
[1:02:51] Targets were moving left and right. It’s difficult conditions for any sniper. 目标会左右移动 任何狙击手都嫌难
[1:02:54] But Baghdad,you said Barr was in a parking garage then. 但是在巴格达 巴尔也选择停车场
[1:02:57] Because in Baghdad,the sun’s behind him. 因为巴格达的停车场背光
[1:03:00] Targets coming straight ahead,single file. 目标鱼贯而出 排成一直线
[1:03:03] ldeal conditions for even an average shooter 一般射击手都嫌简单
[1:03:07] and the exact same conditions 所以同理可证
[1:03:08] he would’ve had up on that highway bridge. 他应该会选择在高架桥上
[1:03:12] Up there,he would never even have to get out of the van. 因为在那里 连下车都免了
[1:03:17] No parking meter. 没停车计时器
[1:03:18] No camera. 没摄录机
[1:03:20] No trace evidence left behind. And his escape is assured. 不会留迹证 逃亡路线也畅通
[1:03:24] Now,I’m not saying that he couldn’t have killed 我不是说他不会射杀
[1:03:26] those people at the river,but he wouldn’t have. 河边的人 而是他不会
[1:03:28] Not that way. 如此下手
[1:03:29] – So you’re saying he’s crazy. – No. – 所以他疯了 – 不
[1:03:31] Well,what exactly are you saying? 不然你想说什么?
[1:03:33] Any single piece of evidence I’d buy. But all of it? 我会相信单一的证据 但这么多?
[1:03:37] Fibres,fingerprints,stray brass,I mean… 纤维 指纹 弹壳
[1:03:39] And who the hell pays for parking? 究竟是谁付的停车费
[1:03:42] Sane or crazy,that just doesn’t make sense. 神志是否正常 这都说不通
[1:03:44] Okay. So Barr,he wanted to get caught and he wanted you to catch him. 巴尔摆明想坐牢 希望你来逮他
[1:03:50] That would not explain how Barr, 这也说不通 巴尔他…
[1:03:53] an average shooter firing in poor conditions,never missed. 枪法平庸 加上地点差 怎么可能百发百中
[1:03:57] He did miss. 他有失误啊
[1:03:59] He did. 他有啊
[1:04:03] A pristine bullet, 一颗完整无缺的子弹
[1:04:05] conveniently trapped by a liquid backstop. 刚好射进水箱里被保存下来
[1:04:10] The same bullet that tied Barr’s gun to the killings. 这颗子弹也让巴尔的枪跟命案有牵连
[1:04:13] And arguably the prosecution’s single most important piece of evidence. 也是检察官最重要的证据
[1:04:17] If Barr wanted to get caught,he didn’t miss. 如果巴尔真的想坐牢 他不会射偏
[1:04:21] Either way,it doesn’t make sense. 怎么想都没有道理
[1:04:22] If he wanted to get away with it,he likely would have 如果他想脱罪 他会换位置开枪
[1:04:25] and if he wanted to get caught, 如果他想坐牢…
[1:04:27] Barr was incapable of such perfection. 巴尔不可能那么准
[1:04:29] Or maybe he just got lucky,six shots out of six. 他走运吧… 六发都正中目标
[1:04:32] That’s what I was willing to accept, 我本来也这么想
[1:04:34] then those guys took a run at me. 直到那些人袭击我
[1:04:36] Whoever sent them made a mistake. 他们犯的第一个错误
[1:04:38] It was just a bar fight. 那只是酒吧闹事
[1:04:41] Maybe. 有可能
[1:04:43] Or maybe someone got nervous,tried to run me off. 或者是有人心虚 想吓跑我
[1:04:47] Or put me in a coma,right next to their patsy. 或是把我打到昏迷 跟那个代罪羔羊躺在一起
[1:04:54] Patsy? 代罪羔羊?
[1:04:57] It was such a great crime scene. 这么完美的犯罪现场
[1:04:59] No one stopped to think it might be too great. 竟没有人仔细想想 是不是太完美了
[1:05:02] Not Emerson. 艾默森没有
[1:05:03] Not your father. 你爸也没有
[1:05:05] Not even Barr’s own defence attorney. 连巴尔的辩护律师也没有
[1:05:09] But Barr knew I would, 但巴尔知道我会起疑
[1:05:12] no matter how much I wanted it to be true. 无论我多么希望他有罪
[1:05:17] That’s why he asked for me. 所以他才指定我
[1:05:20] Wait. 等等…
[1:05:22] Are you suggesting… 你的意思是说…
[1:05:23] James Barr is innocent. 巴尔… 是无辜的
[1:05:35] You can see what this is,can’t you? 你知道自己在说什么吗?
[1:05:38] You’ve got a case in your hands 你接这个案子
[1:05:39] that may be the last case you’ll ever have 这可能是你最后的案子
[1:05:42] and you’ll do anything not to hit the bottom of it. 所以你费尽心思不让它结案
[1:05:47] Helen. 海伦…
[1:05:49] You know,you never should have retired. 你不应该退休的
[1:05:51] Just,look. Listen. 你听我说…
[1:05:53] For all I know,you were standing at an intersection 说不定你三天前还站在路口…
[1:05:54] with a cardboard sign three days ago. 拿着纸板乞讨
[1:05:56] And I hired you. Jesus,my father was right. 我竟然雇用了你 我爸说得对
[1:05:59] – Helen. Helen. – It makes total sense now. – 海伦 海伦 – 我终于懂了
[1:06:01] It’s the way you live,the way you move around. 你的生活方式 你的移动方式
[1:06:03] You’re just not cut out for the real world,are you? 都在逃避现实生活
[1:06:06] Are you afraid you’ll end up like Barr? 你害怕落得巴尔的下场吗?
[1:06:08] – Helen. – Is that what this is? – 海伦 – 这就是你的?
[1:06:09] Look out the window. 你看窗外
[1:06:10] No,I have work to do. 不 我有事要忙
[1:06:12] – And you need to leave. – Just humour me. Okay. – 你快走吧 – 听我的 好吗
[1:06:13] Let go of me. 放开我
[1:06:16] – Would you tell me what you see? – I see the same – 你看到什么? – 我看到…
[1:06:19] things I see every day. 就每天看到的景像
[1:06:22] Well,imagine you’ve never seen it. 想象从未看过这些
[1:06:25] Imagine you’ve spent your whole life in other parts of the world 想象你一直在世界其他角落生活
[1:06:29] being told every day you’re defending freedom. 周遭的人都说 你是在扞卫自由
[1:06:31] And finally you decide you’ve had enough. 最后你发现你厌倦了
[1:06:35] Time to see what you’ve given up your whole life for. 是时候看看自己用人生去保护的自由
[1:06:38] Maybe get some of that freedom for yourself. 可以的话 甚至为自己争取一点
[1:06:42] Look at the people. 你看那些人
[1:06:45] Now tell me which ones are free. 你说谁是真正自由的
[1:06:49] Free from debt. 没有负债
[1:06:51] Anxiety. 没有烦忧
[1:06:52] Stress. 没有压力
[1:06:54] Fear. 没有恐惧
[1:06:55] Failure. Indignity. Betrayal. 没有失败 屈辱与背叛
[1:07:01] How many wish they were born knowing what they know now? 有多少人希望自己早知道?
[1:07:04] Ask yourself how many would do things 有多少人愿意会做一样的选择?
[1:07:06] the same way all over again? 一遍又一遍
[1:07:09] And how many would live their lives like me? 有多少人愿意过我这种日子?
[1:07:15] Now look at the silver Audi across the street, 你看对街那一辆银色奥迪
[1:07:18] the one that’s been following me all day. 它跟了我一整天
[1:07:20] What does that prove? 那又代表什么?
[1:07:22] Here’s the tag number. How long would it take you to run it? 这是车牌 多久可以查出来?
[1:07:25] At this time of night? I don’t know. An hour? 这个时间?一个小时?
[1:07:28] Do it. 查吧
[1:07:29] Do it,and then I’ll leave. 你查 我就离开
[1:07:41] When? 什么时候?
[1:07:45] No,this is my problem now. I’ll handle it. 不 这是我的问题了 我来接手
[1:07:52] Yeah? 是
[1:07:55] You’re blown. 你的身分曝光了
[1:07:57] The lawyer’s running the licence plates. 那个律师正在查你的车牌
[1:08:00] Yeah. So do it? 要行动了吗?
[1:08:03] Done. 知道了
[1:08:07] Go to this address. 去这个地址
[1:08:11] All right,let’s just say that Barr didn’t do it. 好吧 假设不是他干的
[1:08:14] Or did it ’cause someone put him up to it. 难道他是被逼的
[1:08:16] Either way,what have you got? 无所谓 你认为呢?
[1:08:17] Conspiracy. 阴谋
[1:08:18] Yeah,conspiracy to kill five random people? 随机射杀五个人?
[1:08:20] There’s no motive. 没有动机
[1:08:22] – It’s ridiculous,right? – It’s grassy knoll ludicrous. – 很荒谬吧? – 和暗杀肯尼迪一样荒唐
[1:08:24] No point looking any further. 不用再讨论下去
[1:08:26] Exactly. 没错
[1:08:28] Exactly. 对
[1:08:33] What’s this? 这是什么?
[1:08:34] The motive. Just hold onto it. 杀人动机 你留着
[1:08:36] What are we playing,Clue? 你在预言吗?
[1:08:39] Yeah? 是
[1:08:42] Give it to me. 说吧
[1:08:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:09:07] You sure that car was following you all day? 你确定那辆车跟了你一整天?
[1:09:10] As soon as you picked me up. Why? 从你接我的那一刻起
[1:09:16] 莱本多尔
[1:09:18] It’s registered to a company called Lebendauer Enterprises. 登记在莱本多尔企业名下
[1:09:23] 欧琳·亚奇控告莱本多尔企业案
[1:09:32] A conspiracy to kill five random people? 你还认为是预谋随机射杀五个人?
[1:09:37] That’s ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[1:09:41] Four. 是四个人
[1:09:44] Four random people. 随机射杀四个人
[1:09:47] To hide one specific target. 来掩饰一个特定目标
[1:10:11] 欧琳·亚奇
[1:10:13] Someone needed Oline Archer’s construction business. 有人想要欧琳·亚奇的建筑事业
[1:10:19] And Oline wouldn’t let it go. 但欧琳… 不肯放手
[1:10:32] It’s a convincing theory. 合理的假设
[1:10:37] But it’s just a theory. 但只是假设
[1:10:40] The first round is the least accurate. The snipers call it a cold shot. 第一枪最不稳定 狙击兵称为冷枪
[1:10:45] Meanwhile,your eyewitness described a pause 目击者说第一和第二枪之间
[1:10:47] between the first and second rounds. 有稍微停顿一下
[1:10:50] The one shot where the killer took his time. 枪手的第二枪特别放慢速度
[1:10:53] And Oline Archer was the second victim. 欧琳·亚奇是第二位受害者
[1:10:56] The one shot that mattered. 那是唯一重要的一枪
[1:11:00] But it’s just a theory. 但一切只是假设
[1:11:03] This frame was custom made for Barr. 这个圈套是针对巴尔设计的
[1:11:06] Whoever chose him knew about Baghdad 看上巴尔的人 一定知道巴格达的事
[1:11:08] and the only one who could have told him about Baghdad 也只有一个人会说出这段往事
[1:11:10] was Barr himself. 那就是巴尔本人
[1:11:11] He has at least one friend. A very close one. 他至少有一个朋友 很亲密的朋友
[1:11:15] Now,you find that friend,you’ll find the real shooter. 找到他 就能找到真凶
[1:11:18] Find the real shooter? Reacher, 找到真凶?雷彻
[1:11:19] my job is to present the jury with reasonable doubt. Period. 我的工作不过是让陪审团有合理的怀疑
[1:11:22] What about catching the guys who really did this? 怎么去抓住那些人 谁会去做?
[1:11:24] – Catching the guys who did this? – Bringing them to justice? – 谁去抓住那些人 – 把他们绳之以法
[1:11:26] – No,I can’t take this to court. – Exposing the truth. – 我不可能在法院做这种假设 – 那就揭发真相
[1:11:28] Even if I believed Barr is innocent,it’s not my job. 就算我相信巴尔无罪 那也不是我的工作
[1:11:33] I am just a lawyer. I’m not a cop. 我只是律师 不是警察
[1:11:39] And frankly,neither are you. 坦白说 你也管不了
[1:11:45] I can’t do this any more. 到此为止吧
[1:11:52] Thanks for the coffee,counsellor. 谢谢你的咖啡
[1:12:30] Sandy? 桑迪?
[1:12:34] Wait,it is Sandy,isn’t it? 你是桑迪吧?
[1:12:38] Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
[1:12:41] Charlie. Jeb’s friend? 查理 杰柏的朋友?
[1:12:44] Oh,come on,don’t break my heart. 别让我心碎
[1:12:47] I’m sorry,I don’t remember. 抱歉 我不记得
[1:12:50] Well,we were both pretty wasted. 我们一起疯过
[1:12:55] Yeah. 是喔
[1:12:58] – What,you live here? – Just up there. – 你住这里? – 楼上
[1:13:02] No shit. 鬼扯
[1:13:03] I just moved in around the back! How crazy is that? 我刚搬来附近 太夸张了
[1:13:07] It’s wild. 不错啊
[1:13:09] Yeah. 嗯
[1:13:11] Wow! You look great. 你好漂亮
[1:13:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:13:18] Well,look,you know,I don’t want to keep you,so… 我不想耽误你的时间 所以…
[1:13:21] Maybe we can grab a drink sometime. 改天来喝一杯吧
[1:13:23] Yeah,maybe. 好啊 再约
[1:13:25] Hey,how about tonight? 今晚怎么样?
[1:13:28] I’m meeting some people. 我有约了
[1:13:31] Okay. Well,some other time,then. 好吧 改天
[1:13:34] Some other time. 再找机会
[1:13:35] Do it here. 现在动手
[1:13:37] What? 什么
[1:14:20] Reacher! 雷彻
[1:14:37] There’s a gun range in Ohio,targets out to 700 yards. 俄亥俄州有一个靶场 射程达七百码
[1:14:41] The only range that matches your requirements. 是唯一符合你条件的靶场
[1:14:48] You should sleep. 你应该睡一下
[1:14:51] You have a long drive tomorrow, 你明天要开很久的车
[1:14:53] and I need to go to city hall and pull up Oline’s legal history. 我还要调出欧琳的诉讼记录
[1:14:57] I wouldn’t do that. Not till I get back. 要是我就不会 至少等我回来
[1:15:01] If I’m right,someone killed four random people 如果随机射杀四个人…
[1:15:04] so no one would look directly at Oline. 是为了阻止大家关注欧琳的死
[1:15:06] And if I’m right,just saying her name could get you killed. 光是说出她的名字 就会引来杀机
[1:15:10] – You saying I should be scared? – Well,are you smart? – 你是说我该害怕? – 你够聪明吗?
[1:15:13] Obviously. 这还用说
[1:15:14] Then don’t be scared. 那就不用害怕
[1:15:48] What exactly am I looking for? 你要找的人是什么类型?
[1:15:51] Someone who could kill that girl with one punch. 可以一拳打死那女孩的人
[1:15:55] Oh,you want the guy in 1109. 那就是1109号房的房客
[1:15:59] Ernie Johnson. 恩尼·强森
[1:16:02] You’ll see. 快回来了吧
[1:17:28] Out of the car! 下车
[1:17:37] That’s our suspect! Move,move! 那就是我们的嫌犯 快
[1:18:01] Suspect is headed north on State Route 65. 嫌犯沿着65号州际公路朝北方逃逸
[1:18:04] I need backup and air support. 请增派警力与直升机
[1:23:38] Hold up! 等一下
[1:23:39] All clear! 没有人
[1:24:03] Oh,God,I just don’t believe it. I don’t believe it! 哦 天呀 我不相信 这不可能的
[1:24:06] I issued the warrant an hour ago. 我刚发出通缉令
[1:24:07] According to the victim’s boss, 根据受害人的老板的话
[1:24:09] Reacher was seen at her place of work this morning. 雷彻今早出现在她的工作地点
[1:24:11] Where he threatened her boss. 还出言恐吓她的老板
[1:24:12] The car he was driving tonight belonged to a friend of Jeb Oliver’s. 雷彻开着杰柏·奥利佛朋友的车
[1:24:15] The man he assaulted. 车主被欧打过
[1:24:17] No,those guys assaulted Reacher. 不 那些人先出手的
[1:24:19] Reacher put three more men in the hospital 到杰柏住处打伤至少三人
[1:24:21] this afternoon at Jeb Oliver’s place. 今天下午在杰柏·奥利佛的住所
[1:24:22] After arriving in Jeb Oliver’s car. 雷彻开杰柏·奥利佛的车
[1:24:24] And Jeb hasn’t been seen since he left the hospital. 杰柏出院后就失踪了
[1:24:27] Helen,if you know where Reacher is,you need to tell us. 若你知道雷彻在哪 一定要通报我们
[1:24:29] I don’t know where he is. I have not seen him 我不知道 我没见过他了
[1:24:31] since he left my office a few hours ago. 几小时前他离开我办公室
[1:24:35] – I think she’s telling the truth. – You think,Dad? Fuck you! – 她应该没说谎 – 应该?去你的
[1:24:38] Hey,I told you not to go near him. 我早就劝你离他远一点
[1:24:40] You come into my home and you treat me like I’m an accessory! 你来我这里 还把我当共犯
[1:24:43] – Please! You know… – All right. All right. Come on. Enough. – 拜托 你知道的 – 好了 好了 别吵了
[1:24:45] – Look,let me handle it. – I’m not done. – 听着 我会去调查 – 我还没说完
[1:24:46] You’re both done. Just get out. 我和你们无话可说 请离开
[1:24:53] This is Helen. 我是海伦
[1:24:54] – I’m guessing the police are there? – Yep. – 我猜警察在你那里? – 对
[1:24:57] By your response I’m guessing I have about 30 seconds 我猜不用30秒
[1:24:59] before you hand them the phone. 你就会把电话交给他们
[1:25:01] If that. 很可能
[1:25:02] If you believe someone could frame Barr, 如果你相信他们能陷害巴尔
[1:25:04] you have to believe they could do the same to me. 你应该相信 他们也可以陷害我
[1:25:06] I suppose that’s possible. 这不无可能
[1:25:09] She was a sweet kid,Helen. 海伦 她是个好女孩
[1:25:12] And they killed her because of me. 她因我而死
[1:25:16] They want me to run. 他们希望我逃亡
[1:25:19] But I won’t. 我偏不
[1:25:20] – I’m going to finish this. – No,that’s not a good idea. – 我要做个了结 – 不太好吧
[1:25:23] Listen. 听着
[1:25:24] Two things. One,l… 两件事 第一件事…
[1:25:28] I stole your car. 我偷了你的车
[1:25:30] If you want to end this, 如果你不想被我连累…
[1:25:32] just hang up the phone and report it missing. 挂完电话就报失
[1:25:34] And I’ll understand. 我不会怪你
[1:25:35] And anything else? 还有呢?
[1:25:37] I thought I’d be pushing it if I mentioned this earlier. 我之前本来想说 但你一定很难接受
[1:25:39] Now I guess all bets are off. 但现在情况不同了
[1:25:42] You need to watch what you say to Emerson and your father. 跟艾默森或你爸说话要小心点
[1:25:45] I think one of them is in on it. 我猜其中有一个是内奸
[1:25:46] All right. Thanks for calling. I have to go. 好了 谢谢你的来电 我要挂了
[1:25:49] Wait. I’ve been followed from day one. 等一下 我来的第一天就被跟踪
[1:25:53] Only three people knew I was here. 只有三个人知道我在这里
[1:25:54] Emerson,your father and you. 艾默森 你爸和你
[1:25:58] You need to ask yourself, 扪心自问
[1:26:00] who has the most to lose if we clear Barr? 如果我们让巴尔脱罪 谁的损失最大?
[1:26:03] Who tried to warn you off me? 谁一直劝你远离我?
[1:26:07] Of course,I could be wrong. If you think I am, 我也可能误判 如果你不相信我
[1:26:10] just hand over the phone. 就把电话给他们
[1:26:12] There’s no sense getting any deeper. 没必要让自己陷得更深
[1:26:14] Who’s that you’re talking to? 你在跟谁说话?
[1:26:17] The office. 公司的人
[1:26:22] Are we done? 没事了吧?
[1:26:24] Helen,listen. 海伦 听我说…
[1:26:25] – We need to… – Good night. – 我们需要 – 晚安
[1:26:43] 欢迎莅临俄亥俄州
[1:27:07] 辛奇川练靶场
[1:27:43] You got some fine shooters here. 你这里满多神射手的
[1:27:46] Fine as frog’s hair. 好的不多
[1:27:48] Rarer,too. 厉害的更少
[1:27:50] ‘Cause most of them fellas out there can’t shoot worth a damn. 多数人都打得很烂
[1:27:54] You ask them to put three rounds in the black,well, 你要他们连续三发射中黑色区块
[1:27:58] they’ll suck it. 他们办不到的
[1:28:03] – I’m looking for the owner. – That’d be me. Martin Cash. – 我想找负责人 – 我就是 马丁·卡什
[1:28:06] Aaron Ward. 亚伦·伍德
[1:28:08] What can I do you for,Mr Ward? Ward? 有何贵干 伍德先生?
[1:28:10] Yeah. I’m looking for a friend of mine. We served in lraq. 我想向你打听一个朋友 我们一起服役过
[1:28:14] The guy just dropped off the grid,you know? 他突然失联了
[1:28:16] – It happens. Yep. – Yeah. Yeah. – 常有的事 – 是呀 是呀
[1:28:17] Anyway,he was a shooter. 他曾经是狙击手
[1:28:19] Last I heard,he lived around here somewhere and l… 我最近听说 他就住在附近的某个地方 所以我
[1:28:21] When did he get out of the Army? 他何时从陆军退伍?
[1:28:24] Well,I didn’t say the Army. 我没说陆军
[1:28:26] Well,you said you served with him. You’re no jarhead. 你说你们一起服役 但你不是陆战队
[1:28:29] Man on a flying horse could see that. 谁都看得出来
[1:28:32] Well,my father was in the Corps,if that helps. 我父亲是海军陆战队的 如果这也算
[1:28:34] Well,that makes you half human. 那你也算半个男人了
[1:28:39] Your friend got a name? 你的朋友叫什么名字?
[1:28:40] Yeah. James Barr. 詹姆斯·巴尔
[1:28:43] James Barr. 詹姆斯·巴尔…
[1:28:45] Never heard of him. 没听过
[1:28:48] I think you have. 你应该听过
[1:28:51] I think you’ve been dreading the moment 你应该很怕
[1:28:53] some cop comes in here asking after him. 警察来调查他的事
[1:28:55] Because it’s for sure some soccer mom around here 因为附近家长担心你的靶场
[1:28:58] is more worried about your range than she is about the pool in her backyard 更甚于她家后院的游泳池
[1:29:02] or the drain cleaner under her sink. 或是水槽下的通乐
[1:29:06] Wouldn’t matter to her if Barr did his killing 100 miles away, 就算巴尔是在百里外犯案 如果…
[1:29:10] only that he came here to rehearse. 他来这里练习过
[1:29:12] She’d have a case to shut you down 家长就有权利让你关门
[1:29:14] and nothing better to do. 而你一点办法也没有
[1:29:17] What do you want? 你想怎样?
[1:29:20] I want to know who Barr’s friends were. 我想知道谁是巴尔的朋友
[1:29:26] Those boys out there, 这里的客人
[1:29:28] they’re mighty touchy when it comes to their constitutional rights. 对维护自己的宪法权利非常敏感
[1:29:32] Suppose I tell them a cop is in here asking after my members? 如果我说警察来询问客人隐私…
[1:29:36] – I’m not a cop. – What are you? – 我不是警察 – 不然你是谁?
[1:29:38] I work for Barr’s attorney. 我替巴尔的律师工作
[1:29:39] We have reason to believe he’s innocent. 我们认为他无罪
[1:29:41] The hell you say. 你胡说什么
[1:29:42] Be that as it may,I’m the only one who’s bothered to track him this far. 就算巴尔有罪 也只有我追查到这里
[1:29:48] You help me out,I’ll be in your debt. 你帮我 算我欠你一份情
[1:29:52] And if I don’t? 如果我不帮呢?
[1:29:55] Maybe you can coach soccer. 说不定你可以转行教足球
[1:30:02] You put three in the centre and maybe we’ll talk. 你连续三发正中圆心 我就跟你谈
[1:30:06] 亚伦·伍德
[1:30:07] Can I have a few to warm up? 我可以开几枪暖身吗?
[1:31:33] Six inches right. 偏右六寸
[1:31:35] That’s your mulligan,Mr Ward. Play ball! 刚才就算暖身 伍德先生 发球吧
[1:31:39] Let’s go. 正式开始吧
[1:32:26] You’re a little rusty,Mr Reacher. 你很久没练了吧 雷彻先生
[1:32:31] I saw a man by that name shoot for the Wimbledon Cup, 十年前我看过一位雷彻先生…
[1:32:33] what,ten years ago. 参加温布敦射击杯
[1:32:36] And I’m pretty sure you never played second base for the Yankees 我很确定你没当过洋基二垒手
[1:32:39] in 1925. 在1925年
[1:32:42] Now, 现在…
[1:32:44] I’ll answer one question. 你可以问一个问题
[1:32:47] Who’s your best shooter? 谁是这里最厉害的射击手?
[1:32:50] James Barr. 詹姆斯·巴尔
[1:32:54] I pulled all these down as soon as I heard about the shooting. 我听到枪击案就把它们取下
[1:33:02] That’s the best shot 这是我退伍之后
[1:33:04] I ever seen this side of civilian life. 见过最棒的打靶成绩
[1:33:07] Suppose I told you Barr wasn’t this good on his best day in the Army. 如果我告诉你 巴尔在军中没有这么神准呢
[1:33:12] I handed out those targets myself. That’s my scrawl on every one. 靶纸都是我亲自发的 还有我的笔迹
[1:33:15] Do you hang them downrange,too? 也是你把靶纸挂在靶区的吗?
[1:33:17] What,are you serious? 你开玩笑吗?
[1:33:20] I’m saying it’s possible that Barr had a friend. 我是说巴尔可能带了朋友
[1:33:23] One who switched the targets on the range. 那个人动了靶场的靶纸
[1:33:25] Maybe Barr let him. 也可能是巴尔的意思
[1:33:26] Made him feel like King Shit having his name up on your wall. 可能觉得名字挂在你家墙上很光荣吧
[1:33:30] I never saw one real shooter who would do that for his own mother. 没有射手会把这种成绩让给别人
[1:33:35] Unless he was framing his mother for multiple murder 除非他打算把随机杀人案嫁祸他人
[1:33:40] and using your range to do it. 而且还利用了你的靶场
[1:33:45] Barr didn’t come alone,did he? 巴尔不是自己来吧?
[1:33:49] You know,one of these nuts is likely to kill you,they find that camera,there. 如果有疯子客人发现这里有摄影机 很可能会杀了你
[1:33:52] Hell,the camera’s there 见鬼 装摄影机
[1:33:54] ’cause one of these nuts is likely to kill me… 就是怕他们杀了我
[1:33:58] There’s Barr. 那是巴尔
[1:34:00] I always liked him. Always liked him. 我一直很喜欢他
[1:34:02] There. 这里…
[1:34:05] Him. 就是他
[1:34:09] That son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[1:34:17] Helen Rodin speaking. 海伦·罗丁
[1:34:19] Got a candidate for our shooter. 我找到可能的凶手了
[1:34:21] Picture,possible prints 有照片… 也许还有指纹
[1:34:23] and one pissed- off eyewitness. 和一位义愤填膺的目击者
[1:34:26] I can’t talk right now. 我现在不方便讲话…
[1:34:28] Just give me three hours to get back. 我三小时内回去…
[1:34:30] And don’t talk to anyone until I get there. 这之前别和任何人说话
[1:34:32] I’ll look into that,thanks. 我会去查 谢谢
[1:34:35] This is just what I could pull this morning. 这是我今天早上收集的资料
[1:34:38] Tax records,city and state permit applications,contract bids. 缴税记录 州 市政府的申请许可 以及投标书
[1:34:42] Shell corporation in Georgia. 设在乔治亚的空壳公司
[1:34:44] That’s the one next to Russia,not Florida. 是俄罗斯旁边 不是佛罗里达那个
[1:34:47] They work one city at a time,acquiring a local construction concern 他们一次锁定一个城市 购并当地的建设公司
[1:34:51] just ahead of major civic redevelopment. 然后迎接都市更新
[1:34:53] They build bridges no one needs. Highways no one uses. 他们兴建没用的桥梁 没用的公路
[1:34:57] They’re like a cancer. A cell that won’t stop growing. 他们就像不断蔓延的癌细胞
[1:35:03] They moved 12 times in 15 years. Atlanta,Albuquerque, 15年内搬了12个地方 亚特兰大 阿尔布开克…
[1:35:07] Austin,Oklahoma city,Sacramento. 奥斯丁 奥克拉荷马 萨克拉曼多
[1:35:10] Always amidst allegations of corruption 每次都引发贪污渎职的传闻
[1:35:13] including millions of dollars in missing public funds. 还有数百万不翼而飞的公基金
[1:35:17] And yet never an investigation. Never even an inquiry. 却从来没被调查 连听证会也没有
[1:35:21] It’s as if Lebendauer Enterprises were above reproach. 莱本多尔企业仿佛无所不能
[1:35:29] Well,maybe that’s because 那可能只是
[1:35:33] the allegations come from the competition. 竞争对手的指控
[1:35:37] Outbid. Bitter. 挟怨报复
[1:35:39] Like Oline Archer. 就像欧琳·亚奇
[1:35:41] Or maybe Lebendauer has the cooperation of key officials. 或者是莱本多尔勾结官员
[1:35:45] And maybe when that cooperation isn’t enough, 再不然就是计划受阻
[1:35:48] they kill people who won’t be bought off. Like Oline Archer. 他们就干掉不买帐的人 像欧琳·亚奇
[1:35:51] Helen,how much of this do you honestly believe? 老实说你相信吗?
[1:35:54] It doesn’t matter how much I believe. 我相不相信并不重要
[1:35:56] It doesn’t even matter how much I can prove. 我有多少证据也不重要
[1:35:58] It only matters how much is true. 重要的是 真相是什么
[1:36:01] Do you know how delusional you sound? 你很像有被害妄想症
[1:36:04] What happened to you? 你怎么了?
[1:36:06] Are you really so set on putting this man to death that you’d ignore… 为了把那个人送上死刑你宁愿去忽略 你宁愿去忽略…
[1:36:21] I pulled all of this paper under my own name. 这都是我用真名去调阅的资料
[1:36:25] If Jack Reacher’s right, 如果杰克·雷彻说对了
[1:36:28] my life,your daughter’s life, 我的性命… 你女儿的性命
[1:36:32] is in danger now. 正岌岌可危
[1:36:35] Whatever happens to me next is on your head, 我如果遭遇任何不测 都由你负责
[1:36:38] whether you’re involved or not. 不管你是不是共谋
[1:36:42] You are the District Attorney and I’ve given you compelling evidence 你是地方检察官 我提供你可信的证据
[1:36:47] to investigate Lebendauer Enterprises. 要你调查莱本多尔企业
[1:36:49] Your next move will tell me which side you’re on. 现在换你表态 你选哪边站
[1:36:56] I see. It’s a test. 我懂 这是你给我的考验
[1:36:58] Well,this may be hard for you to believe,but I do love you. 也许你很难相信 但我真的很爱你
[1:37:05] And obviously I’m not going to turn a blind eye, 我当然不会眼睁睁放着恶行不管
[1:37:08] no matter how absurd I find all of this. 即使我觉得这一切很荒谬
[1:37:11] So,if you really believe that you’re in danger, 如果你认为你有危险…
[1:37:15] if you believe that, 如果你这么认为…
[1:37:18] then the next order of business, 那我下一步…
[1:37:22] is to put you in protective custody right now. 就是马上帮你申请保护性拘留
[1:37:28] And how safe will I be if you’re part of it? 如果你被收买 我还会安全吗?
[1:37:30] Jesus,Helen. 天哪 海伦
[1:38:22] Hey. 嘿
[1:38:33] Business meeting or personal? 公事还是私事?
[1:38:35] Hard to tell them apart. 公私难分
[1:38:37] I’ll bet. 我想也是
[1:39:30] 砂石场办公室
[1:39:32] 来电 匹兹堡地区
[1:39:41] Helen? 海伦?
[1:39:42] No. 不是
[1:39:45] Sorry,wrong number. 抱歉 打错了
[1:39:46] ls this Reacher? 雷彻吗?
[1:39:50] Who is this? 你哪位?
[1:39:55] ls this Reacher? 你是雷彻吗?
[1:40:02] It’s you. The guy from the car. 是你 开车跟踪我的人
[1:40:08] It’s your boyfriend. 你男朋友打电话来
[1:40:11] Reacher,is it you? 雷彻 是你吗?
[1:40:14] Helen,are you hurt? 海伦 有没有受伤?
[1:40:15] Well,she’s gonna be if you’re not here in one hour. 你没有在一个小时内过来她就惨了
[1:40:18] Do I have to tell you how this works? 不用告诉你游戏规则吧?
[1:40:20] You’ll bounce me around to make sure I’m not followed, 你让我东奔西走 甩掉跟踪
[1:40:22] then walk me into an ambush and kill me. 再让我走进陷阱 然后做掉我
[1:40:24] Aw,you ruined my surprise. 干嘛说出我为你准备的惊喜
[1:40:27] Well,I can do one better. 我可以给你更大的惊喜
[1:40:29] I went down to the gun range at Hinge Creek. 我去过辛奇川靶场
[1:40:32] I got the picture,prints,and I’m going to the Feds. 拿到了你的照片和指纹 即将交给联邦调查局
[1:40:35] The lawyer’s all yours. 那个律师任你处置
[1:40:41] Get the Zec. 快去找齐克
[1:40:52] On second thought,I’d like to kill you. 我考虑了一下 我要干掉你
[1:40:54] Let’s say winner take all. 赢家通吃
[1:40:56] Listen to me,you prick. 听着 你这杂碎
[1:40:57] I will kill this bitch if you’re not here in one… 你再不来 我就杀了…
[1:41:00] Shit! 妈的
[1:41:08] You think I’m a hero? 你觉得我是英雄?
[1:41:10] I am not a hero. I’m a drifter with nothing to lose. 我不是英雄 我只是已经豁出去的过客
[1:41:14] You killed that girl to put me in a frame. 你杀了那女孩就为了嫁祸给我
[1:41:17] I mean to beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot. 我本来就打算把你活活打死
[1:41:22] Now,this is how it’s going to work. You’re gonna give me the address 我来告诉你要怎么做 把地址给我…
[1:41:26] and I’ll be along when I am damn good and ready. 我准备好就会来找你
[1:41:28] If she doesn’t answer the phone when I call this number, 如果我打来她没接…
[1:41:31] if I even think you’ve hurt her, 或者让我觉得你有伤害她…
[1:41:33] I disappear. 我就会消失…
[1:41:34] And if you’re smart,that scares you,because I’m in your blind spot 如果你够聪明 就该感到害怕 因为你明我暗
[1:41:39] and I have nothing better to do. 而且我还满闲的
[1:41:50] You got a pen? 你有笔吗?
[1:41:53] Don’t need one. 不需要
[1:42:58] If I had a dollar for every time the Army called the Corps for help. 为什么陆战队总是要帮陆军擦屁股
[1:43:05] – You have something for me? – Yeah. – 有帮我准备东西吧? – 有
[1:43:08] Here. 拿去
[1:43:14] You’re kidding,right? 别闹了
[1:43:15] Just because I saw you shoot ten years ago 就算我看过你十年前射击的样子
[1:43:16] doesn’t mean I’ll let you kill some asshole with my gun. 也不代表我要借你枪去做掉那些人渣
[1:43:20] I told you how serious this was. 我说过这次非同小可
[1:43:22] And I showed up,didn’t l? 我不是来了吗?
[1:43:25] So let’s get to it. 干正事吧
[1:43:28] Now,your shooter will be 狙击手…
[1:43:29] right up there behind those lights. Okay? 会躲在那里 背光 掩护这两条路
[1:43:32] He can cover both roads coming and going. 来回的监视
[1:43:36] And kill you just as soon as you stand up. 你站起来就死定了
[1:43:39] Well,can you take him out? 你可以干了他吗?
[1:43:41] What,to dinner you mean? 什么?约会吗?
[1:43:45] Look,I don’t know the type of people you normally associate with,Reacher. 听着 我不清楚你的交友状况
[1:43:49] But I’m not in the habit of driving out to the boonies at the drop of a hat 但我绝非那种一时兴起 就会开车到荒郊野外
[1:43:55] and just picking off some total strangers,all right? 随便干掉陌生人的人 懂吗?
[1:43:59] Anyway,I can’t see anything,not with them lights up. 再说灯亮着 我什么也看不见
[1:44:02] So shoot them out. 那就把灯灭了
[1:44:04] Yeah,sure. And then he knows right where I am. 当然 然后他就知道我在哪里
[1:44:07] I might as well set myself on fire. 我不如先在这里生个火
[1:44:10] No,sir. I’ll start shooting when he does. 不要 等他开枪我再开枪
[1:44:16] And how do you propose we get him started? 怎么引他开枪?
[1:44:18] Well,you could always start running. 你就跑给他射呀
[1:44:30] What’s wrong with your eye? 你的眼睛没事吧?
[1:44:31] I’m saving my night vision. 我在酝酿夜视能力
[1:44:36] Hey,Gunny,you mind if I ask you kind of a personal question? 上士 我可以问你私人问题吗?
[1:44:40] What,you don’t think I can shoot any more? 你以为我忘了怎么射击吗?
[1:44:43] It is a perishable skill. 射击能力可是随年龄变弱的
[1:44:45] Yeah,well, 也是啦…
[1:44:47] the sun will be up in an hour. 再一小时就要天亮了
[1:44:51] Let’s get going. 行动吧
[1:45:09] I heard them call you the Zec. 我听到他们叫你齐克
[1:45:12] That means “prisoner.” 那是囚犯的意思
[1:45:15] Yes? 是吗?
[1:45:19] Tell me,killing all those people, 杀了那些人
[1:45:22] I have to believe the money you’re making 我相信你赚的钱
[1:45:23] can’t possibly be enough to just… 不可能足够用来
[1:45:25] Enough? 够?
[1:45:26] There is no such thing. 没这回事
[1:45:28] We take what can be taken. 有多少就拿多少
[1:45:31] This is what we do. 这就是我们的生存之道
[1:45:35] And you? 还有你
[1:45:38] This one I think I understand,but you? 他 我可以理解 但你呢?
[1:45:41] Why’d you do it? 你干嘛同流合污?
[1:45:42] You make it sound like I had a choice. 听起来好像我有选择权
[1:45:45] Oh,didn’t you? 难道你没有?
[1:45:49] You’ll see. 你会懂的
[1:45:55] You should know I’ve taken steps,that if anything happens… 我可是有防范措施 如果我出了意外
[1:45:58] If anything happens to you,it will happen in front of your father 如果你出意外 一定会在你爸面前
[1:46:02] while he begs for your life. 他会求我饶了你
[1:46:06] You should never have involved him. 你不应该连累他
[1:46:09] Now you will have to convince him to forget,for your sake 你应该请他忘记那些 为了你好
[1:46:13] and for his. 也为了他好
[1:46:16] You say nothing,but I see defiance in your eyes. 你不说话 但眼神似乎在挑衅我
[1:46:20] That is a look I have seen many,many times. 这种表情我看多了
[1:46:23] When the soldier comes, 等那个军人来
[1:46:26] when you watch how he dies,it will change you. 当你看到他是怎么死的 你就会改变想法
[1:46:29] You will want to forget me then. 你就会想要忘记我
[1:46:42] Reacher? 雷彻?
[1:46:43] Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[1:46:45] They’re ready for you. 他们准备对付你了
[1:46:47] They’d like to think so. 这是他们一贯的想法
[1:46:49] Don’t do this. Please don’t do this. Not for me. 拜托你别来 别为我而来
[1:46:52] Listen,Helen,they’re not gonna 海伦 他们不会…
[1:46:54] hurt you until they have me. And that’s never going to happen. 伤害你的 除非抓到我 但他们永远抓不到我
[1:46:58] You hear me? 有听到吗?
[1:47:00] You just hang in there. 乖乖待在那里
[1:47:03] ‘Cause I’m coming to get you. 我会来救你
[1:47:07] Now say you believe me. 说你相信我
[1:47:09] I believe you. 我相信你
[1:47:43] This was a bad idea. 这不是个好主意…
[1:48:03] Any time now,Gunny. 开枪吧 上士
[1:48:20] Shit. 可恶
[1:48:33] Where the hell are you,Gunny? 你在搞什么啊 上士?
[1:51:45] 砂石场办公室
[1:51:47] 行政中心
[1:52:53] Suck it! 吃屎吧
[1:53:06] You should go. 你先走吧
[1:53:51] Toss it. 把枪放下
[1:56:51] I know you’re in there,Emerson. 我知道你在里面 艾默森
[1:56:56] It was staring me right in the face. 太明显了
[1:57:01] The one piece that just didn’t fit. 就是你… 一直困扰着我
[1:57:05] The quarter. 那枚硬币
[1:57:09] Nobody would have thought to dump that meter. 没人会想要检验计时器的硬币
[1:57:14] Not even me. 连我也没想到
[1:57:59] You were wrong about my father. 你错怪我父亲了
[1:58:03] I wouldn’t make a big thing of it. 这是小事
[1:58:22] Who is he? 他是谁?
[1:58:23] That’s John Doe Number Two. 他就是幕后主使者
[1:58:25] The man on the grassy knoll. The thing under the bed. 一个阴沉可怕的老人
[1:58:30] They call him the Zec. 他们都叫他齐克
[1:58:31] Zec? Prisoner. 齐克?囚犯…
[1:58:35] What’s your real name? 你的本名呢?
[1:58:39] I was born in October. 我十月出生…
[1:58:41] When I get to my birthday,I’m gonna pull the trigger. 等数到我生日那天 我就会扣下扳机
[1:58:44] One. Two. 1… 2…
[1:58:46] Chelovek. Zec Chelovek. 柴洛维克 齐克柴洛维克
[1:58:51] Chelovek? 柴洛维克?
[1:58:53] Chelovek? Human. 柴洛维克?人的意思…
[1:58:57] Prisoner Human Being. 囚犯… 人…
[1:59:00] – That’s your real name? – That is all I remember. – 这是你的本名? – 我只记得这样
[1:59:06] Call the police. 报警
[1:59:11] Were you really going to shoot him? 你本来真的想杀他?
[1:59:15] I knew I wouldn’t have to. 我知道我不需要
[1:59:17] One look at this guy and you know he’ll do anything to survive. 我一眼就知道他会不择手段求生存
[1:59:22] One look at me and you know I’m not bluffing. 他一眼就知道我不是在开玩笑
[1:59:24] Yes,I have an emergency at… 我想要报案…
[1:59:28] Yes,I’ll hold. 好 我等
[1:59:33] We’re in no hurry. 不用急
[1:59:37] With a name like yours,you’re gonna feel right at home. 用你的名字坐牢一定会很开心
[1:59:39] Prison? In America? 在美国坐牢?
[1:59:42] A retirement home. If I go to prison at all. 根本就是养老院… 如果我真的坐牢
[1:59:47] You think you’re gonna walk? 你以为你会没罪?
[1:59:48] You are a homeless drifter wanted for murder. 你是遭到通缉的流浪汉
[1:59:51] Meanwhile,I am an old man in the wrong place at the wrong time. 我只是个刚好路过的老头
[1:59:56] Thanks to you,who is left to say othewise? Who? 因为你 还好没有人活下来作证
[2:00:00] Yes,hello? Yes,there’s… I have an emergency. 对 这里有紧急事件
[2:00:04] We’ll see which one of us goes to prison. 看看我们谁会坐牢
[2:00:06] There are maybe three,four people dead. 大概死了三 四个人
[2:00:10] – Okay. – My bet? – 好 – 我觉得呢?
[2:00:13] Neither one. 没人会坐牢
[2:00:18] What did you do? 你干了什么?
[2:00:24] What’s it look like? 你看不出来吗?
[2:00:27] What about the truth? 你不查明真相吗?
[2:00:28] What about getting the guys who really did this? 你不缉捕真凶…
[2:00:31] What about bringing him to justice? 让他接受公平审判吗?
[2:00:34] I just did. 这不是做了吗?
[2:00:43] What about clearing Barr? What about clearing you? 你不为巴尔洗刷罪名… 不为你自己平反吗?
[2:00:47] I have faith you’ll sort it out. 我相信你会搞定的
[2:00:48] And I hear you have an in with the local D.A. 听说你可以影响地方检察官
[2:00:50] But what happens to you in the meantime? 那你要怎么办?
[2:00:53] I keep moving. Same as always. 像以前一样 消声匿迹
[2:00:55] Wait,is that my car? 等一下 那是我的车吗?
[2:01:04] This the lady? 她就是那位小姐?
[2:01:06] Helen Rodin,Martin Cash. 海伦·罗丁 马丁·卡什
[2:01:08] A pleasure. 我的荣幸
[2:01:11] You look like hell there,Army. 你看起来很惨 陆军
[2:01:13] You asked if I was afraid I’d end up like Barr. I’m not. 你问我怕不怕落得巴尔的下场 我不怕
[2:01:17] I’m afraid I’ll end up like this guy. 我倒是怕变成他
[2:01:19] There’s a lot of dead bodies out here. So let’s get to it. 有太多尸体 我们快走吧
[2:01:22] – We should probably go. – Wait. That’s it? – 是该走了 – 等等 就这样?
[2:01:25] It’s just over? 结束了?
[2:01:27] – You’ll be all right,counsellor. – No. – 你不会有事的 – 这怎么行
[2:01:29] No. What if I need you? How will I find you? 万一我需要你帮忙呢?要怎么找你?
[2:01:32] You don’t need me. 你不需要我
[2:01:35] Not any more. 再也不需要我了
[2:01:39] Get her number. Let’s go! 跟她要电话号码 走吧
[2:01:57] I’m Helen Rodin,your attorney. 我是海伦·罗丁 你的律师
[2:02:00] This conversation is protected by attorney-client privilege. 以下谈话 受到律师暨委托人保密权利所保护
[2:02:04] You understand what that means? 听得懂我的意思?
[2:02:05] Yeah. 嗯
[2:02:06] Now,the police didn’t talk to you,did they? 警察没找你谈过吧?
[2:02:08] They’re not allowed to do that without me here. 我不在场 警察不得找你谈话
[2:02:14] How bad was it? 我犯了什么重罪?
[2:02:18] How many did l… 杀了多少人?
[2:02:20] You don’t remember anything about the incident? 你都不记得了吗?
[2:02:26] No. 不记得
[2:02:28] But I could hear the nurses talking to those cops out there. 但我听到护士和警察的对话
[2:02:36] I don’t even remember wanting to do it! 我甚至不记得我想杀人
[2:02:43] Look,I’m not gonna fight this. 我不会辩驳
[2:02:46] If they say I done it,then I did. 如果他们说是我干的 就是我干的
[2:02:49] I done things before. 这不是第一次了
[2:02:54] I did something bad. 我做过坏事
[2:02:58] Real bad. 罪大恶极的事
[2:03:03] A long time ago. 好久以前
[2:03:08] And I got away with it. 但我脱罪了
[2:03:17] James, 詹姆斯…
[2:03:19] how well do you know this place? 认得这个地方吗?
[2:03:32] Pretty well. 很熟悉
[2:03:34] And how do you think you would have done it? 你会怎么下手?
[2:03:39] I guess 我猜…
[2:03:46] I would have parked up on the highway. 我会把车停在公路上
[2:03:49] The sun would be at my back that time of day. 这个时候应该会背光
[2:03:53] I got a van. 我有辆车
[2:03:55] Set up in back. 从后座开枪
[2:03:58] Wouldn’t have to worry about my brass. 就不用担心弹壳问题
[2:04:02] Get away real clean,too. 不会留下蛛丝马迹
[2:04:08] That sound about right? 我是这样下手的吧?
[2:04:11] Sounds as if you know your stuff. 你听起来还挺专业的
[2:04:18] I forget your name. 我忘了你的名字
[2:04:20] It’s Helen. 我是海伦
[2:04:23] Helen Rodin. 海伦·罗丁
[2:04:30] You’re going to be okay,James. 你不会有事的 詹姆斯
[2:04:33] I am gonna take care of you. 我会保护你
[2:04:35] You can’t protect me. 你保护不了我
[2:04:40] No one can. 谁都保护不了我
[2:04:42] From what? 你在怕什么?
[2:04:44] From who? 你在怕谁?
[2:04:47] There’s this guy. 有个男人
[2:04:52] He’s a kind of cop. 感觉像警察
[2:04:56] At least he used to be. 他以前的确是
[2:04:59] He doesn’t care about the law. 他不在乎法律
[2:05:02] He doesn’t care about proof. 他不在乎证据
[2:05:05] He only cares about what’s right. 他只问对错
[2:05:08] Look at me when I’m talking to you! 我在跟你说话 看着我
[2:05:10] He knows what I did. 他知道我的过去
[2:05:13] He knows where I am. 他知道我的现在
[2:05:16] And this guy,he made me a promise. 这个人… 曾警告过我
[2:05:19] I said,shut your mouth! 我说过了 闭上你的嘴
[2:05:21] If I ever got in trouble again, 如果我再惹麻烦…
[2:05:25] he’d be there. 他就会来解决我
2012年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Strange Magic(仲夏夜魔法)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Jack Reacher:Never Go Back(侠探杰克:永不回头)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme