英文名称:Jack Reacher:Never Go Back
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | Pardon me. | 让一让 |
[00:56] | Excuse me. Step aside please. | 对不起 请让一下 |
[00:58] | Jesus Christ. | 我的上帝啊 |
[01:03] | Lee’s Diner. I got four down. I need two EMS vehicles. | 李氏餐厅有4人受伤 派两辆救护车过来 |
[01:08] | What the hell happened here? Somebody run them over? | 这是怎么回事 是被车撞了吗 |
[01:10] | No, man, it was a fight. | 不 伙计 是打的 |
[01:12] | One guy took them all out in like seconds. | 有个家伙 一转眼就把他们打趴下了 |
[01:15] | He’s still in there. | 那家伙没走 |
[01:17] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[01:26] | Turn around, mister. Let me see your hands. | 请转过来 先生 举起双手 |
[01:29] | Slowly. | 慢慢得 |
[01:39] | Military ID. | 军人身份证 |
[01:41] | Expired. | 是过期的 |
[01:43] | Thirty-eight bucks. | 38美元 |
[01:47] | And a toothbrush. | 还有一支牙刷 |
[01:52] | But no home address. | 但 没有住址 |
[01:54] | In other words, homeless. | 看来是个流浪汉 |
[01:57] | Aggravated assault is a second-degree felony in this state, Mister… | 按照本州的法律 至人重伤是二级重罪 |
[02:01] | Reacher. First name Jack. No middle name. | 雷彻先生 名字是杰克 没有教名 |
[02:05] | You’re looking at 10 to 20 years | 就等着坐10几20年的牢吧 |
[02:07] | once those boys you beat out there are fit to testify. | 一旦那几个人恢复伤势 出面指控你 |
[02:11] | Process him. Get him to County. | 马上逮捕 押送到监狱 |
[02:13] | Two things are gonna happen in the next 90 seconds. | 接下来的90秒内 会有两件事发生 |
[02:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:21] | First, that phone over there is gonna ring. | 第一 那边的电话会响 |
[02:26] | And second… | 第二 |
[02:28] | You’re gonna be wearing these cuffs on your way to prison. | 戴着手铐去监狱的 是你不是我 |
[02:33] | Well, that is one magnificent prophecy, Mr. Reacher. | 这可真是一个伟大预言啊 雷彻先生 |
[02:42] | That’ll be a Major Turner | 应该是特纳少校 |
[02:44] | of the 110th C.I.D. Military Police in Alexandria, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州 亚历山大里亚的 110宪兵 刑事调查部 |
[02:48] | You and those boys out there made a mistake | 你和外面那几个家伙狗胆包天 |
[02:51] | operating on land owned by the U.S. Army. | 居然敢打美国军方物质的主意 |
[02:54] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[02:58] | Kidnapping illegals. | 而且绑架偷度者 |
[03:00] | Selling them. | 进行贩卖 |
[03:02] | MPs are on their way now. | 宪兵很快就到了 |
[03:05] | If it were up to me, I’d just kill you. | 要是依着我 就直接毙了你 |
[03:10] | It’s just gonna keep on ringing. | 还不去接电话 |
[03:24] | Sheriff Raymond Wood. | 我是雷蒙特伍德 |
[03:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[03:43] | The guy you didn’t count on. | 我是你们的克星 |
[04:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | United States Army, 110. Sergeant Leach. | 美国陆军110 李奇中士 |
[04:32] | Major Turner, please. | 请接特纳少校 |
[04:34] | One moment, please. | 请你稍等 |
[04:38] | This is Turner. | 我是特纳 |
[04:42] | Major S. Turner? | 苏珊 特纳少校 |
[04:44] | This is she. Who am I speaking to? | 没错是我 请问你是谁 |
[04:46] | Jack Reacher. | 我是杰克·雷彻 |
[04:47] | No kidding. | 真的是你 |
[04:50] | Well, it’s nice to finally speak. | 很高兴 终于跟你通话了 |
[04:53] | Thanks for tipping us off to that Sheriff. | 谢谢你帮我们揪出了蛀虫 |
[04:56] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[04:59] | I wanted to thank you for helping me out of a tight spot. | 是我应该感谢你帮我从困境中脱身 |
[05:03] | Isn’t that what Army folks do for each other, Major? | 战友之间不是应该互相帮助嘛 少校 |
[05:06] | Ex-Major. | 是前少校 |
[05:07] | Oh, once a Major, always a Major. | 一日少校 终身少校 |
[05:10] | Where are you calling from? | 你从哪打过来的 |
[05:14] | Outside Independence, I think. | 应该是独立镇附近吧 |
[05:15] | You’re not sure. | 你不确定 |
[05:17] | It doesn’t really matter. I move around a lot. | 这很正常 我一向漂泊不定 |
[05:19] | – So I’ve heard. – What else have you heard? | – 这我听说了 – 还听说什么了 |
[05:22] | Oh, come on. You’re a legend around here. | 行了 你都成了军中的传奇了 |
[05:25] | Some folks still wonder why you left. | 很多人都不理解你为什么要退役 |
[05:28] | Let’s just say I woke up one morning and the uniform didn’t fit. | 这么说吧 就是突然觉得不想再穿这身制服了 |
[05:34] | United States Army, 110. Sergeant Leach. | 美国陆军110 李奇中士 |
[05:37] | Jack Reacher for Major Turner. | 我是杰克·雷彻 请接特纳少校 |
[05:39] | Hold on, Major. | 请稍等 |
[05:41] | Reacher. | 雷彻 |
[05:42] | How’s my office? | 我的办公室怎么样 |
[05:44] | I’m sitting here now. | 我正坐在这儿 |
[05:46] | Uh, there is this big dent in the desk. | 你的办公桌上有个坑 挺大的 |
[05:50] | And people say you made it with someone’s head. | 他们说 是你用某个人的头撞的 |
[05:52] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[05:54] | Not my finest hour. | 那只是个意外 |
[05:56] | You’re not in trouble again, are you? | 别再惹麻烦了 好吗 |
[05:59] | I’ve heard you have a way of finding it. | 我听说你很擅长惹麻烦 |
[06:01] | Or looking for it. | 总是 不能消停 |
[06:06] | Yeah, I was thinking maybe I owe you dinner for what you did. | 我觉得 我应该请你共进晚餐 以表示谢意 |
[06:11] | Oh, well, it took you a while to come to that conclusion. | 噢 能让你说出这句话 实在是太不容易了 |
[06:15] | When are you coming to D.C.? | 你什么时候来华盛顿 |
[06:17] | I’ll get there eventually. | 我早晚会去的 |
[06:19] | Well, then I won’t hold my breath. | 恐怕得等到花都谢了 |
[06:24] | You’re not saying anything. | 你还没回答我 |
[06:25] | I’m deciding whether I’d like you in person. | 我在想 我喜不喜欢你这种类型的 |
[06:28] | Which way you leaning? | 你喜欢哪种 |
[06:30] | On the fence. | 还没想好 |
[06:31] | Not sure you could handle me. | 怕你征服不了我 |
[06:34] | I am not worried. | 这我不担心 |
[06:36] | Oh, worry. Just a little. | 噢 我担心 一点点 |
[06:42] | Take care of yourself, Reacher. | 自己多保重 雷彻 |
[07:03] | Jack Reacher for Major Turner. | 杰克·雷彻 找特纳少校 |
[07:05] | Major Reacher. Sergeant Leach. We’ve spoken on the phone. | 雷彻少校 李奇中士 我们通过话 |
[07:08] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回家 |
[07:10] | Just Reacher. | 叫我雷彻吧 |
[07:11] | I’m a civilian now. | 我现在是平民 |
[07:13] | Yes, sir. I’ll take you up. | 是 先生 我带你上楼 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry. I was… | 噢 很抱歉 我 |
[07:25] | – Looking for the Major? – Come in. | – 在找少校?- 请进吧 |
[07:27] | Sam Morgan. Please, come in. | 萨曼·摩根 别客气 请进 |
[07:29] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[07:31] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[07:33] | Heard a lot about you. | 没少听说你 |
[07:35] | Just stopping by to see Major Turner. | 只是顺道来看看特纳少校 |
[07:38] | Oh… Well, that’s a problem. | 这有点难了 |
[07:40] | Major Turner’s been relieved of her command. | 特纳少校已经被解除了职务 |
[07:44] | I spoke with her a few days ago. | 几天前我刚跟她通过话 |
[07:46] | She’s been arrested. | 她已经被捕了 |
[07:48] | Court-martial’s pending. | 等候军法处置 |
[07:51] | On what charge? | 罪名是什么 |
[07:53] | Espionage. | 间谍行为 |
[07:55] | I’m assuming her duties until a replacement is assigned. | 新的任命到来之前 我暂时代理她的职务 |
[07:57] | Something I can help you with? | 你有什么事吗 |
[08:01] | No. Just a personal visit. | 没有 只是私人拜访 |
[08:04] | You know each other from back when you were C.O. here? | 你们在这里任职之间就认识她吗 |
[08:06] | Nope. Never met. | 不 从没见过 |
[08:07] | I’m sorry to give you the bad news, Major. | 我对此感到非常遗憾 少校 |
[08:11] | Ex-Major. | 是前少校 |
[08:17] | Sir, I wanted to warn you. | 先生 我想提醒你 |
[08:19] | – But? – Ordered not to. | – 是吗 – 可是不行 |
[08:21] | Colonel Morgan directly. | 摩根少校有命令 |
[08:23] | Maybe you should warn me now. | 那现在跟我说说吧 |
[08:28] | Speak freely, Sergeant. | 随便说说吧 中士 |
[08:31] | Major Turner is an excellent officer, sir. | 特纳少校是一个很出色的军官 先生 |
[08:33] | Has she been assigned an attorney yet? | 他们给她指定律师了吗 |
[08:35] | Ordered not to give out any information about that, sir. | 摩根不许透露任何跟这有关的信息 先生 |
[08:38] | Understood. | 明白 |
[08:41] | Always follow orders, Sergeant. | 要时刻听从命令 中士 |
[08:43] | Sir. | 是 |
[08:44] | Just curious. | 我很好奇 谁是你的新兵训练教官 |
[08:45] | Who was your D.I. in boot camp? | 我很好奇 你新兵营里的教官是哪位? |
[08:49] | Sergeant Greene, sir. | 格林妮中士 先生 |
[08:50] | Now, say if Sergeant Greene were having legal troubles, | 那如果说 现在格林妮中士 惹上了官司 |
[08:54] | would you be able to recommend an attorney for him? | 你会不会给他推荐一位律师呢 中士 |
[08:58] | Oh. Yes. Definitely. | 嗯 会 当然会 |
[09:01] | I’d recommend Colonel Moorcroft over at Fort Dyer | 我会把默克罗夫特上校 请到戴尔堡禁地 |
[09:03] | where the high-security prisoners are confined, sir. | 很多高等级囚犯 都会押在那儿 |
[09:14] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[09:15] | You’re the assigned counsel for Major Susan Turner. | 你是苏册·特纳少校的指定辩护律师吧 |
[09:20] | I’m Jack Reacher, former commander of the 110th. | 我是杰克·雷彻 曾是110的前任指挥官 |
[09:24] | I was wondering when you were gonna show up. | 我正在想你什么时候出现呢 |
[09:27] | Major Turner requested under no circumstances | 特纳少校已经明确表示 |
[09:29] | are you to be granted visitation privileges. | 就算你取得特别权 也绝不会同意见你 |
[09:32] | – Why would she say that? – Maybe she read your file. | – 她为什么要这样 – 也许她看了你的档案 |
[09:35] | “Anti-authority, anti-social…” | 对抗政府 仇视人类 |
[09:37] | – Anti-lawyer. – Deadbeat dad? | – 更讨厌律师 – 还抛弃妻女 |
[09:40] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:41] | It says here you never paid child support. | 这里说 你从没付过赡养费 |
[09:43] | I’m not a father. | 我根本就没有孩子 |
[09:45] | Well, a woman named Candace Dutton begs to differ. | 这个叫 坎迪丝·达顿的女人可不这么说 |
[09:49] | She contacted the Army seeking compensation | 她联系军方 为她的女儿请求赔偿金 |
[09:52] | for her daughter, Samantha Dutton. | 萨曼·达顿 |
[09:55] | She’s 15 now. | 今年15岁 |
[09:56] | – It’s a mistake. – They usually are. | – 是搞错了 – 当然是搞错了 |
[09:59] | Mother’s got two priors… Prostitution. Possession. | 母亲有两项罪名 色情交易 藏毒 |
[10:04] | The kid’s been in and out of foster care her whole life. | 这孩子从小到大 几经辗转 就没安定过 |
[10:11] | – Any feelings about that? – About foster care? | – 没有一点感触吗 – 你指这些经历 |
[10:13] | Life sucks. | 这太正常了 |
[10:15] | I meant the kid. | 我是说孩子 |
[10:16] | I don’t have a kid. I’ve never heard of Candace Dutton. | 我没有孩子 也不认识什么坎迪丝·达顿 |
[10:19] | I’m here about Major Turner. | 我来是为了特纳少校 |
[10:21] | What evidence do they have? | 他们手里有什么证据 |
[10:23] | A hard drive containing classified information | 有一块硬盘 里面有机密情报 |
[10:26] | found in Major Turner’s residence. | 是在特纳少校住处找到的 |
[10:28] | The inference being she’s selling secrets. | 结论是出卖军方机密 |
[10:31] | And that’s it? | 就这些 |
[10:32] | What do you want, a picture of her wearing a burka | 还想怎样 难道想看着她 |
[10:35] | having drinks with the Taliban? | 跟塔利班喝酒的照片 |
[10:37] | What did she tell you? | 她是怎么说的 |
[10:39] | Can’t talk to her until tomorrow. | 明天才允许跟她见面 |
[10:42] | Public Safety Exception. | 涉及公共安全阻碍 |
[10:44] | And you accepted that? | 你就这样接受了 |
[10:46] | Where’d you get your law degree? | 你的法律是从哪儿学的 |
[10:49] | Oh… | 好吧 |
[10:52] | It’s possible you were once a good lawyer, Colonel. | 也许你曾经是一位很优秀的律师 上校 |
[10:56] | But what I see is a tired lifer who’ll do anything not to endanger his pension. | 可 在我看来 不过是个得过且过 混退休金的老顽固 |
[11:02] | Let me know when you remember what that uniform stands for. | 好好想想这身军装到底意味着什么 |
[11:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:01] | How long are we supposed to do this? I’m getting hungry. | 我们还要盯多久 我都饿死了 |
[12:04] | Just be patient. | 你就忍着点吧 |
[12:06] | What do you think he’s eating? | 他在吃什么 |
[12:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[12:10] | – New gun? – Yep. | – 新枪 – 对 |
[12:12] | Oh, it’s nice. It makes your hands look big. | 真不错 显得你手挺大的 |
[12:15] | Yeah, you like big hands? | 你喜欢大家伙 |
[12:17] | Put one of these in your face in a minute, you carry on. | 再没完没了 我就让你尝尝 大家伙的滋味 |
[12:19] | Hey. Hey, hey! Where’d he go? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 他去哪了 |
[12:21] | I don’t know. Maybe went to the pisser. | 不知道 也许去撒尿了 |
[12:23] | You’re supposed to be watching him. | 说好了 你盯他的 |
[12:24] | What do you think I got, eyes in the back of me head? | 说什么呢 我后脑上没长眼睛 |
[12:29] | How’s it going? | 你们好吗 |
[12:32] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[12:34] | Show me. | 拿出来 |
[12:37] | Throw it in back. | 扔后面去 |
[12:49] | I don’t like being followed. | 我讨厌被人跟踪 |
[14:11] | I don’t like being followed. | 我不喜欢被人跟踪 |
[14:22] | On the sidewalk before. | 之前在人行道上 |
[14:26] | And in the market. | 还有超市场里 |
[14:30] | You’re a little thief. | 你是个小偷 |
[14:33] | – You a cop? – I look like a cop? | – 你是警察 – 我很像警察嘛 |
[14:35] | Narc maybe. | 也许是便衣 |
[14:38] | You know a lot of narcs? | 你熟悉便衣 |
[14:40] | It’s the haircut. | 发型都这样 |
[14:41] | Well, thanks. I did it myself. | 谢谢 我自己剪的 |
[14:44] | So, you’re looking for something weird. | 那 显然就是找乐子的 |
[14:48] | See ya. | 再见 |
[14:49] | Are you Candace Dutton’s daughter? | 你是坎迪斯达顿的女儿吗 |
[14:53] | – What’d she do this time? – Nothing. | – 她又犯什么事了 – 没事 |
[14:55] | I’m an old friend. | 我们是老朋友 |
[14:57] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[14:58] | Well, she’s not into doing that kind of thing anymore. | 可是 她早就已经洗手不干了 |
[15:01] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那意思 |
[15:04] | If you’re looking for my mom, I don’t live with her. | 如果你找我妈妈 我们不住一起 |
[15:07] | Who do you live with? | 那你跟谁住 |
[15:21] | You were right, Major. | 你说得对 少校 |
[15:23] | I am tired. | 我是很难过 |
[15:26] | But I’m not stupid. | 但是我并不笨 |
[15:30] | Sergeants Mirkovich and Cibelli. | 米科维奇中士和齐蓓丽中士 |
[15:32] | Two weeks ago, Major Turner dispatches them | 两星期前 特纳少校 |
[15:35] | to Afghanistan on an investigation. | 派他们去阿富汗进行一项调查 |
[15:37] | They file reports daily. | 他们每天都要汇报进展 |
[15:39] | Two days ago, they’re both found dead near Bagram Air Base. | 两天前 他们死在巴格拉姆空军基地 |
[15:42] | Shot at close range. | 近距离击杀 |
[15:48] | And the next day, Major Turner’s thrown in prison. | 第二天 特纳少校就被关进了监狱 |
[15:53] | What do you know about Parasource? | 你对帕拉安保 了解多少 |
[15:56] | Parasource? | 帕拉安保 |
[15:58] | It’s a big military contractor. Why? | 跟军方的关系非常密切 怎么了 |
[16:01] | I don’t know how they’re involved in all this, | 我不知道他们跟这事有什么关系 |
[16:03] | but they’ve been following me since I got here. | 从我一到这儿 他们就在跟踪我 |
[16:06] | Whoever killed Mirkovich and Cibelli wanted Major Turner isolated. | 杀了米科维奇和齐蓓丽的人 想把特纳少校隔离开 |
[16:11] | I think they’re gonna kill her, too. | 我觉得 他们也会杀掉她 |
[16:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[16:14] | We have no idea if any of these things are connected. | 这些事 我们一点头绪都没有 |
[16:16] | We need to get her out. | 我们必须把她救出来 |
[16:18] | And might I reiterate, she does not want you involved. | 我再跟你说一遍 她不想让你卷进来 |
[16:21] | Do it now. And I’ll call you tonight. | 立刻行动 今晚等我电话 |
[17:01] | People question the value of enhanced interrogation techniques. | 很多人都在质疑 高强度审讯 技术存在的价值 |
[17:06] | Enhanced interrogation techniques don’t work. | 因此 高强度审讯技样被终止了 |
[17:09] | But torture, on the other hand, works very well. | 但是形式 不管怎么说一直都存在 |
[17:14] | Attorney-client privilege | 律师 当事人特权 |
[17:16] | goes back to the earliest days of English Common Law. | 要追溯到英国普通法的早期阶段 |
[17:20] | It means that Major Turner told you in confidence | 他意味着 特纳少校 应该在暗中跟你说过 |
[17:25] | a great deal about what she learned from her investigation in Afghanistan. | 很多她从阿富汗调查行动中得到的内情 |
[17:32] | How much did you tell Jack Reacher? | 你又对杰克·雷彻说了多少 |
[17:37] | We didn’t talk about that. | 我什么 都没说 |
[17:40] | Of course you did. | 你肯定说了 |
[17:44] | We talked for 10 minutes. | 我们只聊了10分钟 |
[17:47] | Ten minutes is a very long time, | 10分钟已经足够长了 |
[17:50] | as you are about to learn. | 你马上就会体会到 |
[18:01] | Jack Reacher? | 杰克·雷彻 |
[18:02] | Colonel Morgan was wondering if you had a few minutes. | 摩根上校希望能占用你一点时间 |
[18:08] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吗 |
[18:10] | Anthony Espin? | 安东尼·埃斯平 |
[18:12] | Nah. You were still C.O. when I got here. | 我来这里的时候 你还在任 |
[18:15] | Held back my promotion for six months. | 硬是把我的晋升推后了六个月 |
[18:19] | Why’d I do that? | 我为什么会那样 |
[18:21] | ‘Cause you were a hard-ass prick who said I jumped to conclusions. | 因为你这混蛋说我做事冲动欠考虑 |
[18:24] | I’m sure I jumped to conclusions. | 看来应该是我欠考虑了 |
[18:37] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[18:41] | You’re under no obligation to say anything, Major. | 你有权保持沉默 少校 |
[18:44] | Ex-Major. | 是前少校 |
[18:47] | Upon leaving yesterday, | 昨天离开这里后 |
[18:48] | did you attempt to contact Major Turner? | 你有没有联系过特纳少校 |
[18:52] | Did you confront her attorney, Colonel Moorcroft, | 上午11点你有没有见过她的律师 默克罗夫特上校 |
[18:55] | at Fort Dyer at 1100? | 在戴尔堡基地 |
[19:03] | You told me not to say anything. | 你让我保持沉默的 |
[19:05] | I said you didn’t have to say anything. | 我是说你有权保持沉默 |
[19:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:10] | Yes, you confronted him? | 这么说你见过他了 |
[19:11] | Yes, I understand I don’t have to say anything. | 我是说我知道我有权保持沉默 |
[19:14] | For the record, you did confront Colonel Moorcroft yesterday. | 记录显示 你昨天确实见过默克罗夫特上校 |
[19:18] | Can you state your whereabouts last night | 你能说清昨晚 |
[19:20] | between 0130 and 0500? | 1点半到凌晨5点之间你的去向吗 |
[19:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:24] | Yes, what? | 什么是的 |
[19:25] | Yes, I understand I don’t have to say anything. | 是的 我知道我有权保持沉默 |
[19:31] | Note for the record, the Major has an injury to his hand | 记录在案 少校的手上有一处 |
[19:34] | not present during yesterday’s meeting. | 昨天会面时不曾出现的伤痕 |
[19:38] | We’re done here. | 再见了 |
[19:42] | At approximately 0230 this morning, | 今天凌晨大约2点半 |
[19:44] | Colonel Archibald Moorcroft was beaten to death. | 默克罗夫特上校被人殴打致死 |
[19:51] | You’re my attorney. | 你是我的律师 |
[19:54] | Lieutenant Sullivan. How do you do? | 我是莎莉文中尉 你好吗 |
[19:57] | You are hereby charged | 你因此被指挥 |
[19:58] | with the murder of a Judge Advocate General… | 谋杀军法处高级军官 |
[20:00] | – Where was he killed? – In his apartment. | – 你以为他死在哪 – 在他的公寓里 |
[20:03] | – Off base. – Yes. | – 不在基地 – 是的 |
[20:04] | This is a civilian matter. | 这案件涉及到平民 |
[20:06] | As a private citizen, the Army has no jurisdiction. | 军方对普通百姓没有裁判权 |
[20:08] | Turn me over to the D.C. police. | 请把我移交给特区警方 |
[20:10] | You’re familiar with Article 10.75 of the Military Code? | 你还记得军事法典 第10条第75款的内容吗 |
[20:14] | An officer with your security clearance | 你这种级别的军官在紧急情况下 |
[20:16] | remains subject to recall in event of emergency. | 要随时接受部队的管辖 |
[20:19] | You agreed to it when you signed your discharge. | 你入伍的时候签过这个协议 |
[20:23] | Welcome back to the Army, Major. | 欢迎回到部队 少校 |
[20:25] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[20:47] | Open BA211. | 打开BA211 |
[21:07] | Stand here. Don’t move. | 站在这儿 别乱动 |
[21:11] | Espin, prisoner transfer. | 埃斯平 押到犯人入监 |
[21:39] | I’ll file for disclosure. | 我会提交申请 |
[21:41] | They’ll turn over whatever evidence they have on you. | 让他们移交所有相关的证据 |
[21:45] | There won’t be any evidence. | 根本就没有证据 |
[21:48] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[21:49] | They killed her investigators, they killed her lawyer. | 是他们杀了调查员还有她的律师 |
[21:52] | Evidence suggests you killed Major Turner’s lawyer. | 证据显示是你杀害了特纳少校的律师 |
[21:55] | They’re gonna kill her, then they’re gonna kill me. | 他们还会杀她 |
[21:57] | For all I know, you’re part of it. | 据我所知 你也牵扯在其中 |
[21:58] | Hey, listen, dickhead. | 嘿 你听着白痴 |
[22:00] | You’re the one accused of murder. | 被人指控谋杀的是你 |
[22:01] | You wanna show me a shred of evidence, I’ll defend you till kingdom come. | 你最好给我点像样的证据 我才能为你辩护 |
[22:05] | Otherwise, go to hell. | 否则就见鬼去吧 |
[22:07] | I apologize. | 不好意思 |
[22:08] | I think I have low blood sugar. | 我好像有点低血糖 |
[22:10] | – Excuse me? – I didn’t eat this morning, feel lightheaded. | – 你说什么 – 今天没吃早饭 有点头晕 |
[22:14] | Could you get me something from the officers’ mess? | 能去餐厅帮我找点吃的吗 |
[22:16] | Sandwich, maybe. | 三明治什么的 |
[22:22] | Open the door, please. | 请开一下门 |
[22:45] | We’re done here. | 我们好了 |
[23:12] | Move. | 进去 |
[23:26] | Open BA201. | 打开BA201 |
[23:51] | Ma’am, these men are here to transfer you. | 长官 他们是来转送你的 |
[23:55] | Who are they? | 什么人 |
[23:59] | I asked you a question. | 我在问你们话呢 |
[24:01] | Who are they? | 你们是什么人 |
[24:06] | Are you gonna answer me? | 为什么不回答我 |
[24:10] | Reacher? | 雷彻 |
[24:12] | Halt! | 别动 |
[24:15] | These men are here to kill you. | 这些人是来杀你的 |
[24:17] | – They killed Moorcroft. – Wait, what? | – 他们杀了默克罗夫特 – 等等 什么 |
[24:19] | Last night, in his apartment. | 昨天晚上 在他的公寓 |
[24:20] | And now they’re gonna kill you. | 现在又来这儿杀你 |
[24:24] | Soldier! You know who I am! | 听着 你知道我是谁 |
[24:26] | I need you to stand down! | 我命令你解除戒备 |
[24:27] | You’ve been relieved of command, ma’am. | 你已经被解职了 长官 |
[24:29] | Turner, no time. | 特纳 没时间了 |
[24:30] | I’m being held here without cause. | 我是被无故关押在这的 |
[24:31] | It is your right to counter… | 你应该给权 |
[24:34] | That soldier was under my command! | 他眼看就要被我说动了 |
[24:35] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间管这些了 |
[24:39] | Get his badge and his papers. | 拿上他的卡和文件 |
[24:44] | I left explicit orders for you to stay away. | 我的命令很明确 不让你掺和进来 |
[24:47] | – Orders? You “ordered” me? – Yes. | – 命令 你命令我 – 对 |
[24:49] | I knew you’d do something like this. | 我就知道你会这么干 |
[24:50] | Don’t make me regret it. | 我可不想让自己遗憾 |
[24:53] | Espin? What’d you do to him? | 埃斯平呢 你把他怎么了 |
[24:56] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[25:00] | – This is insane. – Does this mean dinner’s off? | – 简直是疯了 – 难道晚餐没戏了 |
[25:07] | – Act angry. – I am angry. | – 假装愤怒 – 我真愤怒 |
[25:10] | Prisoner transfer. | 我来移交犯人 |
[25:11] | Lieutenant Sullivan coming in. | 我是莎莉文中尉 请开门 |
[25:13] | Open BA211. | 打开BA211 |
[25:20] | – Hey, wait a second! – Move! | – 嘿 请等一下 – 让开 |
[25:26] | His keys! Give me his keys! | 给我钥匙 把钥匙给我 |
[25:30] | What kind of car would my lawyer be driving? | 我的律师 开的是什么样的车 |
[25:33] | A black sedan. | 黑色轿车 |
[25:47] | Survey the perimeter! | 动作快点 快快 |
[25:48] | Secure the service lot! | 检查庄园 |
[25:51] | – Move! Move! Close in! – Let’s go! | – 快 快 哪辆车在响 – 跟上去 |
[25:54] | Food truck. | 送餐车 |
[26:06] | Clear! | 打开 |
[26:08] | They’re in the food truck! | 他们在送餐车上 |
[26:09] | Stop that truck! Go, go, go, go! | 快把车拦住 快 快 快 |
[26:12] | Go, go! | 跟上 |
[26:36] | Get them out of that truck! | 让他们从车里下来 |
[26:39] | Clear! | 没有 |
[26:45] | So now I’m a fugitive from justice. | 好了 这回我彻底成了逃犯 |
[26:47] | And a traitor to your country, don’t forget that. | 而且还是叛国者 别忘了这个 |
[26:50] | Why do I feel like you’re enjoying this? | 我怎么觉得你好像很开心啊 |
[26:52] | You have a very interesting way of saying thank you. | 你的道谢方式还真是别致 |
[26:56] | Were those men really going to kill me? | 那些人真是来杀我的吗 |
[27:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:05] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[27:07] | Oh, his ass is mine. | 我绝不会放过他 |
[27:09] | X.O. One of our vehicles has been hijacked. L67. | 长官 我们有辆车被支持了 是L67 |
[27:14] | All units. Suspects traveling. | 所有单位注意 嫌犯车辆 |
[27:15] | MP vehicle L67. | 为宪兵L67 |
[27:17] | Primary is Jack Reacher. White. Male. 40s. | 你们的目标杰克·雷彻 白人男性 40多岁 |
[27:20] | Considered armed and dangerous. | 有枪很危险 |
[27:21] | Secondary is Major Susan Turner. | 第二目标是苏珊·特纳少校 |
[27:23] | Female. Wearing military fatigues. | 女性 身穿军装 |
[27:25] | White. Age 34. | 白人 年龄34岁 |
[27:27] | – Really? – Shut up. | – 真的?- 闭嘴 |
[27:30] | We need to ditch this car and get into my email. | 我们得扔掉这辆车 想办法查看我的邮箱 |
[27:32] | All right, people, let’s go, let’s go! | 好了 伙计们加把劲 快点 |
[27:34] | Where the hell are they? | 他们到底在哪儿 |
[27:35] | Specialist, have the State Troopers called back yet? | 通讯专家 州警那边还没回话吗 |
[27:37] | On it, sir. | 马上联系 长官 |
[27:39] | All right, has anybody heard from the Capitol Police? | 好了 我们警方里的还有没有什么消息 |
[27:40] | Anybody? Anything? A location? Something? | 不管是人 事 或者方位 |
[27:57] | Is there still an Internet café around here? | 你知道这附近有网咖吗 |
[27:59] | Pennsylvania and North Street. | 宾夕法尼亚和北街交汇处 |
[28:01] | Okay. Take us there, please. | 好的 请送我们去那儿 |
[28:13] | I should have gone to Afghanistan myself. | 我真应该亲自去阿富汗 |
[28:16] | Mirkovich and Cibelli were my responsibility. | 米尔科维奇和齐蓓丽是我最信任的人 |
[28:20] | The job is about giving orders. | 你的职责 就是发布指令 |
[28:23] | You ever lose anyone on your watch, Reacher? | 你难道没失去过手下吗 雷彻 |
[28:29] | My men weren’t killed by the Taliban. | 我的人被塔利班杀害了 |
[28:31] | They were shot, in the back of the head, with slugs from an Army-issued 9mm. | 是从背后 用九毫米手枪 直接开枪击穿后脑身亡 |
[28:37] | By one of our own. | 是自己人干的 |
[28:40] | I’m gonna find out who did it. | 我要查出是谁干的 |
[28:42] | What were your guys doing over there? | 你的人去那儿做什么 |
[28:44] | What were they looking for? | 他们在找什么 |
[28:45] | Weapons. | 找武器 |
[28:47] | Thousands of weapons, decommissioned during the drawdown. | 大量的武器 当初撤军时遗落的 |
[28:51] | Whole plane load’s gone missing. | 而且 是从飞机那失踪 |
[28:59] | Hey, I like your hat. | 嘿 帽子不错 |
[29:01] | – You a Nats fan? – Yeah, from the beginning. | – 是啊 铁杆粉丝 – 是啊 一直都是 |
[29:05] | They arrested me the day after my investigators were killed. | 他们是在调查员被害的第二天 逮捕了我 |
[29:09] | With the time difference, they might have filed another report. | 算上时差 他们可能还有一份报告提交给我 |
[29:15] | They locked me up so I wouldn’t see it. | 因为被囚禁 也许我没看到 |
[29:17] | Sir, she’s trying to access the system. | 长官 她在试图进入系统 |
[29:21] | – Get me that location. – Yes, sir. | – 找到她的方位 – 是 长官 |
[29:24] | Pennsylvania and North Street. | 宾夕法尼亚和北街交汇处 |
[29:30] | It’s Morgan. Ready to go to work, soldier? | 我是摩根 准备好开工了吗 |
[29:33] | We’ve located them. | 已经锁定他们了 |
[29:34] | They’re at an Internet café, Pennsylvania and North Street. | 在宾夕法尼亚和北街交汇处的 一个网络的咖啡厅里 |
[29:37] | Get it done. | 干掉他们 |
[29:41] | Whatever Mirkovich and Cibelli found out | 先不管是什么发现导成了 |
[29:43] | got them killed. | 米尔科维奇和齐蓓丽被害 |
[29:44] | But by who? | 关键是谁干的 |
[29:47] | – Shit. – They locked me out. | – 该死 – 权限被取消了 |
[30:08] | – They’re gonna triangulate this I.P. address. – I know. | – 他们很快就会锁定 – 我知道 |
[30:09] | Just give me a second. Okay? | 再让我试一下吧 |
[30:11] | – They will know this location. – Let me try one last thing. | – 他们马上就会袭击这里的方位 – 我再试最后一次 |
[30:13] | – They will know this location. – Shit. | – 很快就能找到这里的互联网 – 真见鬼 |
[30:17] | There’s a bus stop on the other side of the park. | 在公园的另一边有个公交站 |
[30:41] | We’re being followed. | 我们被跟踪了 |
[30:42] | It’s not a cop. | 不是警察 |
[30:44] | He’s a pro. | 是杀手 |
[30:46] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[30:47] | Fifty yards. | 后面50码 |
[30:49] | Black coat, brown hair. | 黑色风衣 棕色头发 |
[30:58] | There. | 那儿 |
[31:09] | – They made us. – Maybe. | – 我们被发现了 – 也许 |
[31:14] | Restaurant. | 去餐厅 |
[31:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:25] | We’re meeting someone in the back. | 我进后面见个人 |
[31:36] | – Everybody out! – Let’s go! | – 所有人都出去 – 都出去 |
[31:39] | – Out! – Move! | – 出去 -快点 |
[31:43] | Come on! Go, go! | 都出去 走 |
[31:52] | I got this door. | 我在这儿守着门 |
[32:45] | Stay back! Stay back! | 别进来 快出去 |
[32:54] | No, don’t. Stay back! | 不 不 你别过来 |
[33:18] | Police! Freeze! | 别动 警察 |
[33:20] | Drop your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[33:22] | Sir, I said drop your weapon. | 先生 我说了 放下武器 |
[33:24] | I’m military police! | 我是宪兵 |
[33:26] | He’s not a cop! | 他不是宪兵 |
[33:29] | Sir, drop your weapon! | 先生 请你放下武器 |
[33:31] | I’m military police. | 我是宪兵 |
[33:32] | Sir, I need you to drop your weapon. | 我说了 请你放下武器 |
[33:35] | Listen, I know what this looks like. | 听着 我知道 |
[33:36] | – Sir, turn around and let me see your hands! – I know, I know, | – 先生 转身然后让双手让我看得见- 明白 明白 |
[33:38] | I’m putting my weapon down. Listen to me. | 我已经把枪放下了 听我说 |
[33:40] | I’m military police. | 我是宪兵 |
[33:41] | These two are fugitives of the United States Army. | 这两个人是美国军方 正在追捕的逃犯 |
[33:44] | I understand. I’m turning around. | 我明白 我这就转身 |
[33:47] | Place your hands behind your head. Now! | 把手放到头顶 马上 |
[33:50] | My identification’s in my right front pocket. | 我的身份证明 就在前面右侧的口袋里 |
[33:52] | Will you just check it? | 你可以查看一下 |
[33:53] | Just check. | 你看一下吧 |
[34:19] | Go! Move, move! Go! | 都让开 这里 快 |
[34:38] | We got our signals crossed. | 我们的配合不够默契 |
[34:41] | He’s good. | 他很厉害 |
[34:43] | We’ll get him next time. | 下次一定干掉他 |
[34:50] | You know, I admit to being a little jealous when we talk. | 我允许我们之间的交流 存在小的分歧 |
[34:55] | Go where you want. | 来去自由 |
[34:57] | Eat when you want. | 自然随性 |
[35:00] | Nobody telling you what to do or how to do it. | 没人强迫你做什么这么做 |
[35:03] | It’s definitely not the Army way. | 完全不是部队作风 |
[35:06] | Exactly. | 的确是 |
[35:11] | Let’s take a look at that registration. | 看看车辆登记信息吧 |
[35:19] | Parasource? | 帕拉安保 |
[35:21] | You think that guy in the kitchen was one of theirs? | 你觉得餐厅里那家伙是这个公司的 |
[35:23] | Freelance is my guess. | 我猜是 自由杀手 |
[35:53] | Go. | 说 |
[35:55] | Made a mess, I hear. | 我听说搞得一团糟 |
[35:57] | This Reacher guy is interesting. | 这个雷彻 有点意思 |
[35:59] | You have no idea. They ran out of medals. | 你根本想象不到 所有的奖状他都得过 |
[36:03] | So don’t make this a competition. | 所以千万别起争强好胜之心 |
[36:06] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[36:07] | Sure you can handle him by yourself? | 你确定一个人能搞定他 |
[36:10] | I can handle him just fine. | 我搞定他是分分钟的事 |
[36:12] | Prove it. | 要事实说话 |
[36:28] | – Coffee? – Cream? | – 咖啡 – 加奶了? |
[36:31] | No. | 没有 |
[36:41] | Right sizes. | 尺码正好 |
[36:44] | Good eye. | 挺准呀 |
[36:47] | I spent the rest of our cash. | 我把现金花光了 |
[36:50] | It’s time we stopped running and start hunting. | 是时候停止逃亡 开始反击了 |
[36:56] | Morgan. | 我是摩根 |
[36:57] | Catch you at a bad time? | 没打扰你吧 |
[37:00] | I hope you’re calling to turn yourselves in. | 我希望你打电话来是自首的 |
[37:02] | I don’t know your role in this yet, Colonel. | 我不知道你是怎么参与到这件事里 上校 |
[37:04] | I’m guessing money. | 估计是因钱 |
[37:05] | I promise you I will find out. | 我保证一定会找出来的 |
[37:07] | Nobody’s gonna find anything. | 没有人会找到任何东西 |
[37:09] | Not even in Major Turner’s email? | 那特纳少校的邮件呢 |
[37:18] | – Find it yet? – Nothing to find. | – 找到了吗 – 没什么可找的 |
[37:21] | You’re not looking hard enough. | 你根本就没仔细看 |
[37:23] | Why don’t we check my field reports? | 为什么不看看我的战绩报告呢 |
[37:30] | I will snap the tendon before it breaks the bone. | 我会在你骨折前 把肌腱折断 |
[37:32] | It takes longer to heal. | 这样会更难愈合 |
[37:33] | Locked. Need the code. | 锁了 需要密码 |
[37:36] | 1209#. | 1209井号 |
[37:40] | Mirkovich and Cibelli’s field reports. | 米尔科维奇和齐蓓丽提交了报告 |
[37:43] | What else you got on here, huh? | 看看还有些什么 |
[37:55] | You think you’re invulnerable. | 真以为你刀枪不入 |
[37:56] | Almost done uploading. | 很快就能拷完 |
[37:58] | But there are ways to get at you, Reacher. | 对付你的方法很多 |
[38:00] | Got it. | 拷完了 |
[38:07] | Thanks for all your help, Colonel. | 感谢你的帮忙 少校 |
[38:20] | Okay. Mirkovich and Cibelli did file a final report. | 好的 米尔科维奇和齐蓓丽提交了最后一份报告 |
[38:24] | “Warlords…” | 军阀 |
[38:27] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 就是这 |
[38:28] | The last man they spoke to was a contractor | 他们最后的说话对象 |
[38:30] | named Daniel Prudhomme. | 是一个叫丹尼尔·普鲁多姆的承包商 |
[38:32] | He oversaw weapons transports. Said he was evasive | 他回顾了运输武器的过程 他们说他在逃避 |
[38:35] | then he disappeared. | 最后就失踪了 |
[38:41] | This is Leach. | 我是李奇中士 |
[38:42] | This is Sergeant Greene, your old D.I. Remember me? | 我是格林妮中士 你的教官还记得吗 |
[38:45] | Sergeant Greene. So good to hear from you. | 格林妮中士 我真是太高兴了 |
[38:48] | I’m here with a friend of yours. | 我跟你的一个朋友在一起 |
[38:49] | We need a favor. | 需要你的帮助 |
[38:50] | There’s a military contractor called Parasource. | 有一个军事承包机构 叫帕拉安保 |
[38:53] | Think you could ask around, find out what role they played in Bagram? | 你打听一下 看看他在巴格拉姆是什么角色 |
[38:56] | I might be able to do that. | 这个应该问题不大 |
[38:58] | Also there’s a Parasource employee named Prudhomme. | 帕拉安保有个员工叫普鲁多姆 |
[39:00] | We need his whereabouts. | 一定要找到他的下落 |
[39:02] | Prudhomme. Copy that. | 普鲁多姆 我记住了 |
[39:04] | And, Sergeant. | 中士 |
[39:05] | Carefully. | 小心点 |
[39:07] | Sir, yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[39:14] | Reacher. | 雷彻 |
[39:56] | Clear. | 没人 |
[40:03] | Reacher. | 雷彻 |
[41:23] | Hey, stop, hey! | 嘿 别跑 你冷静点 |
[41:25] | Let go of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[41:26] | – Let go of me! Let go! – Hey, hey, hey! | – 放开我 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[41:31] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[41:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[41:44] | I don’t understand. You said you’re not a cop. | 我不明白 你说过你不是警察 |
[41:47] | I’m not. | 的确不是 |
[41:48] | What’s military police? | 难道你是宪兵 |
[41:50] | It’s different. | 不一样的 |
[41:52] | But you stole this car. | 可 这辆车是偷的 |
[41:56] | It’s complicated. | 事情有点复杂 |
[41:59] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪儿 |
[42:02] | We don’t know yet. | 我们也不知道 |
[42:04] | – Hey, do you have a phone? – Why? | – 嘿 有电话吗 – 干嘛 |
[42:05] | Just give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[42:06] | I left it in the apartment where you kidnapped me. | 被你们绑架时 落在公寓了 |
[42:08] | We didn’t kidnap you. | 我们不是绑架你 |
[42:10] | Kidnapping is a federal offense. | 绑架可是联邦重罪 |
[42:15] | Look at me, kid. | 看着我孩子 |
[42:18] | There are people out there who want to hurt you. | 有一些歹徒 想要伤害你 |
[42:26] | I feel sick. | 我感觉想吐 |
[42:27] | Just put your head out the window. | 把头伸出窗外 |
[42:32] | It doesn’t open. | 车窗打不开 |
[42:33] | Hey, when was the last time you had something to eat? | 嘿 你多长没吃东西了 |
[42:35] | – I don’t know. – We need to get her some food. | – 我不知道 – 得给她弄点吃的 |
[42:51] | How long have you been drawing? | 你多大开始画画的 |
[42:53] | I don’t know. Why? | 不知道 怎么 |
[42:56] | Just asking. | 随便问问 |
[42:59] | They suck. | 真可怕 |
[43:01] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[43:04] | Beth and Herb were these two nice old hippies. | 露易丝和科布不过是两个嬉皮士而已 |
[43:07] | Who’d want to kill them? | 谁会要杀他们 |
[43:09] | You’ve had a shock. | 你受了惊吓 |
[43:11] | Your body’s pumping adrenaline. | 身体自然释放肾上腺素 |
[43:12] | Cortisol. They call it fight or flight. | 现在还在兴奋状态 |
[43:15] | It’s gonna take a while to calm down. | 需要 等一会才能平静下来 |
[43:23] | Here. | 给 |
[43:25] | I can’t eat. I’m pumping adrenaline. | 现在不能吃 肾上腺素太高了 |
[43:32] | I know a place she’ll be safe. | 我知道一个安全的地方 |
[43:33] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[43:35] | I’m not going to a stupid school. | 我不去该死的学校 |
[43:36] | They have a dress code. This is what they wear there. | 他们有规定 学生只能穿这个 |
[43:39] | I know the headmistress. You’ll be safe there. | 我认识女校的校长 很安全 |
[43:41] | “Headmistress?” What is it, a convent? | 女校校长 我去做修女吗 |
[43:47] | Do you want to live? | 你想活下去吗 |
[43:49] | Do you? | 想吗 |
[43:51] | Yes. | 当然 |
[43:53] | Then you will go where we say and stay until we say it’s safe. | 那就必须到那个学校去 一直到我们告诉你安全了 |
[43:57] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[44:00] | You’re very intense. You know that? | 你这样子太凶了 知道吗 |
[44:03] | Yeah, I understand. | 行 我明白了 |
[44:16] | – What are you doing here? – Reacher has the girl. | – 你到这儿干什么 – 雷彻找到那女孩了 |
[44:19] | You were supposed to take care of that. | 怎么连这件事都办不明白 |
[44:22] | You people. | 你这家伙 |
[44:23] | You take off the uniform and lose all discipline. | 脱了制服就一点纪律性都没有了 |
[44:26] | How did he find her? | 他怎么找到的 |
[44:28] | Exactly. | 说得没错 |
[44:29] | How did he? | 怎么找到的 |
[44:31] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[44:32] | When he was here, earlier today. | 今天早上 他来的时候 |
[44:37] | You’re watching me now? | 你居然监视我 |
[44:38] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是什么东西 |
[44:44] | What did you give him? | 你给了他什么 |
[44:46] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[44:49] | What did you give him? | 我是说 你给了他 什么 |
[44:54] | I don’t have to be interrogated by the likes of you. | 我请你不是让你来拷问我的 |
[44:59] | He came in here with that bitch and threatened me. | 他跟那个贱货闯到这来威胁 |
[45:01] | I gave him nothing. | 我什么都没有给他 |
[45:04] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[45:06] | We hired you to clean up this mess. | 我们雇你就是解决这个麻烦的 |
[45:08] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[45:11] | He touched this phone, didn’t he? | 他碰过这电话 对吗 |
[45:13] | So? | 怎么 |
[45:15] | That means his prints are on it. Huh? | 就是说上面有他的指纹 |
[45:32] | I mean, really, if I had any other choice… | 听着 一旦我另外找到别的办法 |
[45:35] | It should only be for a few days. | 很快就会把她接走的 |
[45:37] | You know how we feel about you here at Pembroke, Susan. | 你知道在彭布罗克基这里 对你的印象是怎样的 |
[45:40] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:41] | – It’s so nice to see you. – It’s good to see you, too… | – 见到你太好了 – 我也是 |
[45:48] | Show me what you feel. You are not a camera. | 你不是照相机 要把感情画出来 |
[45:52] | What do you feel about these hands? | 你对这双手是什么感觉? |
[45:55] | Are these nurturing hands? | 这是一双怎样的手? |
[45:57] | Have they held children? Do they carry pain? | 它们抱过孩子吗 承载着痛苦吗 |
[46:03] | Welcome to Pembroke. Hi, I’m Olivia. | 欢迎来到彭布罗克我是爱莉米娅 |
[46:05] | And I’m May. | 嗨 我是梅 |
[46:06] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[46:07] | Come sit with us. | 一起坐吧 |
[46:09] | Where’d you go before this? | 以前在哪所学校 |
[46:11] | Different places. | 在别的地方 |
[46:13] | Ooh, travel’s really good for college applications. | 以前最初是大学生活很有好处 |
[46:16] | Have you taken the PSATs yet? | 你参加考四级 考试了吗 |
[46:17] | You need to sign up right away. | 得赶快去把名报上 |
[46:19] | May! Oh, my God, your earrings! | 梅 天呐 耳环真漂亮 |
[46:20] | Where’d you get them? | 在哪买的 |
[46:22] | Oh, thank you. Actually, my dad brought them back from New York. | 谢谢 是我爸爸从纽约给我带回来的 |
[46:24] | Ah! My parents promised me some intense retail therapy | 我父母答应我圣诞节去巴黎的时候 |
[46:27] | when we’re in Paris for Christmas. | 让我随意购物 感受快乐 |
[46:28] | Wow, Paris. You guys have been everywhere. | 哇 巴黎 你们真幸福 |
[46:31] | It’s beautiful. I’ve been three times. | 那里很美 我去过三次了 |
[46:32] | Have you ever been? | 你去过吗 |
[46:33] | – No, actually not. – Can you imagine Christmas? | 没有 我没去过 |
[47:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[47:01] | You said you didn’t have a phone. | 你说你没有电话 |
[47:03] | How many times did you use this? | 用了多少次了 |
[47:05] | In my life? | 从小到大 |
[47:07] | Let’s go. Get your things. | 赶快走 带上你的东西 |
[47:13] | It was nothing. Just one person. | 我没干嘛 就是发了个短信 |
[47:15] | – Excuse me. We have to go. Thank you. – It was nothing. | – 对不起 我们得走了 谢谢你 – 没关系 |
[47:18] | Nance, give me one second. Hey! | 娜茜 稍等一下 |
[47:20] | Hey, what the hell is going on? | 嘿 到底发生了什么事 |
[47:22] | – She was texting. – Shit! | – 她在发短信 – 该死的 |
[47:25] | – What’s wrong with that? – One, they can trace us. | – 发短信怎么了 – 他们会追踪到我们 |
[47:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[47:33] | Get in. | 上车 |
[47:47] | God, that place was ridiculous. | 上帝 这学校太荒谬了 |
[47:49] | That place changed my life. | 这学校改变了我的生活 |
[47:53] | Sorry about the phone. | 电话的事 对不起 |
[47:57] | Go. | 说 |
[47:59] | Did some digging about Parasource. | 我对帕拉安保做了详细调查 |
[48:01] | Some of their boys got into trouble in Afghanistan. | 他们有一些人攻击阿富汗 陷入了麻烦 |
[48:04] | They lost some big government contracts. | 因此损失了大量的政府订单 |
[48:05] | Word is they’re in financial trouble. | 又传闻说已经出现了财务危机 |
[48:07] | Why does he get to have a phone? | 为什么他就可以用电话 |
[48:09] | – This Daniel Prudhomme… – Hold on. You need to be quiet. | – 这个丹尼尔 普鲁多姆 – 稍等 你最好安静点 |
[48:12] | OKay, sorry. Daniel Prudhomme. Keep going. | 好了 抱歉 丹尼尔·普鲁多姆 继续 |
[48:15] | The contractor our guys talked to, he lives in New Orleans. | 跟调查员谈过话的承包商 就住在新奥尔良 |
[48:19] | He disappeared right after he was interrogated. | 他在接受询问之后就消失了 |
[48:21] | Hitched a ride back home to his wife and kids. | 第一时间飞回家 找老婆和孩子 |
[48:24] | New Orleans is Parasource’s home base. | 新奥尔良是帕拉安保的总部所在 |
[48:26] | They know he’s back and they’re looking for him. | 他们知道他会来 你在找他吗 |
[48:28] | We’re going to New Orleans. | 去新奥尔良 |
[48:29] | – Sir, there’s something else. – Yep? | – 长官 还有件事 – 什么 |
[48:32] | Colonel Morgan was killed. | 摩根上校 被杀了 |
[48:34] | Your prints were found on the murder weapon. | 你的指纹出现在凶器上面 |
[48:38] | Appreciate your help, Sergeant. | 感谢您的帮助 中士 |
[48:41] | We need to find Prudhomme before Parasource gets a hold of him. | 我们要在帕拉安保抓到普鲁多姆之前找到他 |
[48:43] | There’s an airport at Norfolk. | 在诺福克有个机场 |
[48:45] | – We’ll need credit cards. – And IDs. | – 我们需要信用卡 – 还有身份证 |
[48:52] | American Express. Visa. | 美国运通卡 威士卡 |
[48:55] | Discover. | 发信卡 |
[48:57] | “Daddy is so happy with my SATs and extracurricular activities, | 爸爸对我的SAT 和其它课程活动安非常高兴 |
[49:02] | “he’s takin’ us all to New Orleans.” | 押在我们全家去新奥尔良 |
[49:06] | Unless you want me to shut up. | 我是不是又该闭嘴了 |
[49:11] | You little shit. | 你这个小混蛋 |
[49:34] | Sure about this? | 你确定能行 |
[49:36] | No. | 不 |
[49:37] | Want me to do it? | 那我去干 |
[49:40] | No. | 不 |
[49:44] | Tan jacket. | 那个夹克衫 |
[49:53] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[50:01] | – I’m sorry. – Excuse me. | – 噢 抱歉 – 对不起 |
[50:03] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[50:29] | Enjoy your flight. | 旅途愉快 |
[50:39] | If you’re seated in an emergency exit row, | 如果你坐在紧急通道旁边 |
[50:41] | please review the responsibilities for emergency exit seating | 请仔细阅读你面前座位的口袋里 |
[50:44] | on the back of the safety information card | 所装的安全信息卡 了解清楚紧急状况发生时 |
[50:47] | located in the seat pocket in front of you. | 应该采取的正确处理方法 |
[51:06] | Haven’t flown before? | 第一次坐飞机 |
[51:11] | Here. | 给 |
[51:15] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[51:16] | I don’t want you puking on me. | 我可不想你吐我身上 |
[51:17] | I’m not gonna puke. | 我不是想要吐 |
[51:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[51:40] | So, how long have you been in the Army for? | 喂 你在部队里待了多少年 |
[51:42] | Uh… | 呃 |
[51:44] | – Ten years. – Oh, wow. | – 有10年了 – 哦 哇 |
[51:47] | – What’s your rank? – Major. | – 是什么军衔 – 少校 |
[51:50] | So, if you give a guy orders, he has to obey. | 那 是不是给别人下命令 他们就得服从 |
[51:55] | Like, fast. | 比如 快点 |
[51:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:59] | And if he tries messing with you, you know, like, all kinds of moves, right? | 那如果有人袭击你 你也可以 用暴力反击 对吗 |
[52:04] | A few. | 不常见 |
[52:05] | Oh, that’s badass. | 真是太厉害了 |
[52:08] | Can I learn some? | 能教教我吗 |
[52:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[52:14] | – You’re not married, right? – No. | – 你还没结婚是吗 – 对 |
[52:18] | Are you gay? | 你是同性恋? |
[52:19] | I mean, it’s totally cool. I know tons of lesbians. | 我是说这也不错 我认识很多同性伴侣婚姻 |
[52:21] | No, I’m not gay. | 不是 我不是同性恋 |
[52:22] | I thought all lady soldiers are gay. | 我以为女军官都是同性恋呢 |
[52:25] | Well, some are, some aren’t. Like out in the real world. | 有些是 有些不是 跟外面一样的 |
[52:30] | So, is Reacher | 那 雷彻 |
[52:34] | your boyfriend? | 是你男朋友 |
[52:35] | No. | 不是 |
[52:38] | – Friends with benefits. – Uh, no. | – 那是各取所需 – 那也不是 |
[52:40] | You mean no, you don’t want to, or no, he doesn’t want to, or no, not yet, | 你是说不 你不想那样 还不他不想那样 或者不 |
[52:45] | you guys haven’t really… | 你们还没发展到那步 |
[52:49] | All right. I see how it is. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[52:54] | My dad was military. | 我爸爸也曾是军人 |
[52:57] | Really? | 真的 |
[52:59] | Never met him. | 我没见过他 |
[53:01] | He left before I was born. | 我没出生他就走了 |
[53:04] | Where was he stationed? | 他是在哪儿服役 |
[53:07] | Around D.C., I guess. | 我猜 在华盛顿附近 |
[53:10] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[53:14] | Candy won’t talk about him. | 坎迪不告诉我 |
[53:16] | – Candy? Oh. – My mom. | – 坎迪 – 我妈妈 |
[53:19] | Just says he was a big hero and a total asshole. | 只是说 他是个大英雄 什么乱七八糟的 |
[53:24] | We’re beginning our descent, | 飞机开始下降 |
[53:25] | so if you need to stretch your legs or use the lavatories, you should do it now. | 如果你想放松一下 或者去洗手间 请抓紧时间 |
[53:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[54:01] | It’s the haircut. | 统一发型 |
[54:02] | All you contractors go to the same barber? | 你们这些家伙 难道只有一个理发师吗 |
[54:20] | Check it. | 查一下 |
[54:51] | Oh, he’s not feeling well. | 噢 他感觉不舒服 |
[54:53] | You might want to use this one. | 你们这边的吧 |
[55:09] | Go. | 说吧 |
[55:11] | Took two more of your pieces off the board. | 飞机上这两个废物太烂了 |
[55:16] | They were the B team. | 他们是必走人 |
[55:18] | What were you? JSOC? SEAL Team? | 那你是联合特战队的 海豹突击队 |
[55:21] | – Something like that. – When’d you get back? | – 差不多吧 – 你什么时候回来 |
[55:25] | I’m not sure I ever did. | 我自己都不知道 |
[55:28] | Don’t you miss it? | 你不想吗 |
[55:30] | Not a bit. | 非常想你 |
[55:31] | I think you do, drifter. | 我想也是 流浪猫 |
[55:34] | People like us, we can never go back to the world. | 我们这样的人 一旦上路就没法回头了 |
[55:39] | We hurt people. | 我们会伤害别人 |
[55:41] | And the people around us get hurt. | 别人也会伤害我们 |
[55:44] | Leave Turner to me. | 把特纳留下 |
[55:46] | Walk away now and I won’t hurt the little girl. | 你现在就走 我不会伤害那个小丫头 |
[55:52] | You coming to New Orleans? | 你要去新奥尔良 |
[55:53] | I’m thinking about it. | 我正在考虑 |
[55:56] | Look me up. | 等你消息 |
[55:58] | I will. | 没问题 |
[56:02] | Stairs. Go, go, go. | 走楼梯 快 快 |
[56:12] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[56:39] | Go. | 快 快 快 |
[56:40] | Go. Go. | 快 快 |
[56:49] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等… |
[57:09] | Welcome to Louis Armstrong | 欢迎来到路易斯阿姆斯特朗 |
[57:11] | New Orleans International Airport. | 新奥尔良国际机场 |
[57:20] | Now, you’re gonna tell me what’s going on, | 好了现在 你们该告诉我是怎么回事了 |
[57:23] | or the first chance I get, I’m gonna scream or grab a policeman. | 不然只要一有机会 我就会抓住一个警察大叫 |
[57:29] | – Okay, look… – We’re protecting you. | – 好吧 听着 – 我们在保护你 |
[57:32] | – I found out that some… – Look, you don’t… | – 我觉得有点 – 听着 你 |
[57:35] | – Can you stop? – Just… | – 能不打断我吗 – 你不能 |
[57:36] | Some people were stealing from the government. | 有人从政府偷了东西 |
[57:38] | Stealing what? | 偷了什么 |
[57:40] | At this point, the less you know, the better. | 问题的关键是 你知道得越少越好 |
[57:43] | Bullshit! I got us the credit card, okay? | 真是见鬼 信用卡都还给我好吗 |
[57:45] | We wouldn’t have gotten on that plane without it. | 没卡可是上不了飞机的 |
[57:48] | They’re after me, too. | 他们也在找我 |
[57:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:57] | You need to tell her. | 我们得告诉她 |
[58:09] | They think you’re my daughter. | 他们认为你是我女儿 |
[58:18] | That’s funny? | 很好笑 |
[58:20] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[58:22] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[58:26] | Well, why would you think you are? | 为什么 你会觉得你是我老爸 |
[58:29] | Because your mother filed a paternity suit | 因为你妈向军队提交了一份 |
[58:30] | with the Army claiming I was. | 生父确认诉讼程序 |
[58:50] | All we have available is a lovely two-bedroom suite, | 晚上好 现在还剩两个套间客房 |
[58:52] | $350 a night. Will that do? | 价格是350美元一晚 要住吗 |
[58:55] | Yes. Can I pay in cash? | 好的 能付现金吗 |
[59:00] | So, we gonna take a DNA test? | 那我们要去做DNA鉴定吗 |
[59:05] | Little busy right now. | 回头再说 |
[59:08] | I got to tell you something. | 我跟你说个事儿 |
[59:12] | You’re gonna get angry. | 也许你会生气的 |
[59:17] | This whole thing is my fault. | 整件事都是我的错 |
[59:22] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[59:24] | I was the one who made her file the paternity thing. | 其实是我让她提起那个诉讼程序的 |
[59:28] | I thought maybe she could get something out of it. | 我以为会弄出点什么 |
[59:31] | Money. | 钱 |
[59:33] | Child support. | 赡养费 |
[59:34] | Help her get her life together. | 帮她改善一下生活 |
[59:39] | She’s doing better since she got out. | 她从监狱出来后好多了 |
[59:42] | Got a job. | 还有了工作 |
[59:46] | Maybe she could get a little house. | 还应该有个房子 |
[59:55] | You’re mad. | 你气疯了 |
[59:58] | I can see it in your face. | 全都写在脸上了 |
[1:00:01] | I’m not mad. | 我没疯 |
[1:00:03] | Yes, you are. They think I’m your kid, | 对 你没疯 |
[1:00:05] | so you have to worry about protecting me. | 他们认为我是你的孩子 所以你要保护 |
[1:00:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:00:11] | So? | 怎么 |
[1:00:12] | So I don’t want to be here. | 所以我不想在这儿 |
[1:00:13] | So you don’t want me here. So I should just leave. | 你也不想我在这儿 我还是走吧 |
[1:00:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:20] | Where you gonna go? | 那你想去哪儿 |
[1:00:50] | I got, uh, food. | 我买了吃的 |
[1:00:52] | – Oh, God! – Thanks. | – 噢 天呐 – 谢谢 |
[1:00:54] | – I’m starving. Thanks. – Yeah. | – 我真是饿极了 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[1:01:04] | She’s out. | 她出去了 |
[1:01:20] | Our dinner date. | 我们的晚餐约会 |
[1:01:23] | Champagne is still chilling. | 香槟都还没醒好呢 |
[1:01:27] | I knew you were the romantic type. | 我就知道你是浪漫范的 |
[1:01:32] | So, Reacher, after those phone calls, | 那么雷彻 那次电话之后 |
[1:01:34] | what exactly did you think would happen? | 你认为会发生什么 |
[1:01:37] | I thought a nice dinner, maybe some wine. | 我想 一顿美妙的晚餐需要来点酒 |
[1:01:48] | And after dinner? | 那 晚餐之后呢 |
[1:01:51] | Back to your place, maybe. | 要不 一起去你哪儿 |
[1:01:55] | As opposed to your seedy motel? | 反正比你那个脏兮兮汽车旅馆强 |
[1:01:58] | Never underestimate the charm of a seedy motel. | 你可别低估了汽车旅馆的吸人力 |
[1:02:03] | I can see the appeal. | 我看得到那吸人力 |
[1:02:08] | What do you say we look for a seedy motel | 你说我们去汽车旅馆 |
[1:02:10] | once I find Prudhomme? | 我还以为找到普鲁多姆呢 |
[1:02:11] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[1:02:14] | Only one of us should go. | 我们两个只有一个能去 |
[1:02:17] | So I’ll go. | 那我去 |
[1:02:19] | No, someone needs to stay here with her. | 不 需要有人留下来照顾她 |
[1:02:24] | What, because I’m a woman I should be the babysitter? | 怎么 就因为我是女人 就该留下当保姆 |
[1:02:29] | I don’t know how to be the babysitter. | 我可不知道怎么照顾小女孩 |
[1:02:31] | – You think that I do? – Yes. | – 你以为我知道 – 当然 |
[1:02:34] | – You know, I’ve had to put up with this crap my entire career. – Turner | – 我的整个职业生涯都要遭受这个性别歧视 – 特纳 |
[1:02:37] | Forget the dickheads who think that they can paw me, | 告诉你雷彻 那些白痴都以为能控制我 |
[1:02:38] | – it’s every male officer… – Hey, hey, excuse me. | – 不少男军官- 嘿 抱歉 |
[1:02:40] | …who thinks that he’s smarter and tougher… | 都自以为能力比我强 |
[1:02:42] | You’ve been relieved of command. | 你现在已经被免职了 |
[1:02:43] | I am the commanding officer here! | 但在这我是指挥官 |
[1:02:44] | You are a fugitive from military justice. | 而且 你可是从军事法庭逃出来的 |
[1:02:46] | So are you! | 难道你不是 |
[1:02:47] | So we’re both criminals. | 所以咱们俩都是罪犯 |
[1:02:49] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[1:02:53] | That’s a bad idea, Major. | 最好别这样 少校 |
[1:03:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:17] | Mrs. Prudhomme? | 普鲁多姆太太 |
[1:03:21] | Look, I told you people I don’t know where he is, okay? | 听着 我告诉过你的手下 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[1:03:25] | Mrs. Prudhomme, I’m an MP. | 普鲁多姆太太 我是宪兵 |
[1:03:28] | – He’s done with all of that. – It’s for his own protection. | – 他被军事法庭带走了 – 为了保护他的安全 |
[1:03:32] | He needs my help. | 他需要我的帮助 |
[1:03:36] | Yeah, well, | 是吗 |
[1:03:38] | he needs all the help he can get, that’s for damn sure. | 他自己能找到帮助的 这毫无疑问 |
[1:03:41] | Does he have any friends? | 他有朋友吗 |
[1:03:43] | Places? | 什么地方 |
[1:03:44] | Places he hangs out. | 他常会去哪儿 |
[1:03:48] | Any place there’s dope is where. | 任何有毒品的地方 |
[1:03:52] | You have a photo? | 有照片吗 |
[1:03:58] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:04:12] | You can burn it for all I care. | 没有的你可以烧掉 |
[1:04:16] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:05:30] | You followed me in here. | 你跟我进仓库 |
[1:05:33] | That was a mistake. | 肯定是个错误 |
[1:05:35] | And you didn’t think we were watching the wife. | 你以为我们没盯着他老婆 |
[1:05:38] | That was a mistake. | 这才是错误 |
[1:05:41] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:05:43] | So how do you want to do this? | 那现在你想怎么办 |
[1:05:45] | How about one at a time? I get a baseball bat. | 一招定胜负怎么样 我有棒球棒 |
[1:05:52] | Where’s Turner? | 特纳在哪 |
[1:05:58] | Really? | 好呀 |
[1:06:00] | If you were gonna kill me, you would have done it by now. | 如果你想杀我 你只有一次机会 |
[1:06:03] | Oh, we’re not gonna kill you. | 我们并不想杀你 |
[1:06:05] | Not until you beg for it. | 除非你自己找死 |
[1:06:07] | And you’re gonna beg. | 看来真是这样 |
[1:06:10] | Left or right? | 是左还是右 |
[1:06:13] | Turner’s gonna call me in two minutes. | 特纳两分钟后 会给我打电话 |
[1:06:17] | If I don’t answer, if I don’t pick up, if I sound distressed, | 如果我不接电话 没有回应 哪怕是听起来不对劲 |
[1:06:21] | she’s in the wind. | 她会转身就走 |
[1:06:23] | You’re bluffing. | 别想蒙我们 |
[1:06:26] | Go for it. | 动手吧 |
[1:06:31] | And now you’re wondering how you’re gonna make me talk | 你一定想知道 在特纳 知情的情况下 |
[1:06:33] | without tipping her off. | 怎么可能让我开口 |
[1:06:35] | You can’t torture me. | 你不能刑讯 |
[1:06:37] | You can’t kill me. | 也不能杀到我 |
[1:06:39] | And you’re definitely gonna have to kill me. | 而你又实在是不得不杀掉我 |
[1:06:43] | Give me the phone. | 给我电话 |
[1:06:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:06:46] | Toss it over. | 你扔过来 |
[1:06:56] | Fellas? | 该你了 |
[1:07:33] | I told you people, I don’t like being followed. | 我告诉你们的人 我不喜欢游尾巴 |
[1:07:51] | You’re good, Jack! | 你不爱吗 杰克 |
[1:07:53] | Killing you isn’t gonna be enough, though. | 杀了你 可能远远不够 |
[1:07:56] | So I’m gonna take back my promise about not hurting the little girl. | 所以我收回我的承诺 我说我不会伤害那小姑娘 |
[1:07:59] | It’s never gonna happen. | 我想你没那个机会 |
[1:08:00] | Sure it is. One day, she’ll be walking home from school | 没错 等某一天 她从学校回家 |
[1:08:07] | or she’ll be out on a date | 或者在她去约会的路上 |
[1:08:09] | or hanging out with her friends. | 或者和她朋友消磨时间的时候 |
[1:08:13] | And you won’t be there to protect her. | 那你不可能时时刻刻 都护着她 |
[1:08:36] | Okay, so let’s try it again. | 再试一次 |
[1:08:37] | This time I want you to take the gun and hold it lower on your chest, okay? | 这次把枪拿底 就在胸部 |
[1:08:39] | You’re holding it a bit too high. | 你拿得太高了 |
[1:08:40] | – Okay. – So grab it. | – 好 – 这样抓住 |
[1:08:42] | Yeah, bring it low. That’s right. | 对 放底些 |
[1:08:43] | Now step out and rotate. | 现在走出去 然后转身 |
[1:08:45] | – Nice. Good. – Yeah? | – 很好 非常好 – 什么 |
[1:08:47] | Hi, Reacher. Check this out. | 嘿 雷彻 看这个 |
[1:08:51] | – Ready? – Yep. | – 好了?- 好 |
[1:08:54] | Grab. | 抓住 |
[1:08:56] | – Good. Mmm-hmm. – Yeah? | – 很好 – 是么 |
[1:08:58] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[1:09:00] | Well, trust me, if all you have left is that move, | 相信我 要是只有这么两下子 |
[1:09:03] | just assume you’re dead already. | 早就是个死人了 |
[1:09:08] | That was good. | 很不错 |
[1:09:09] | Let’s try again. We’re gonna add a kick to the balls into it, okay? | 再试一次 我们会把球踢进去的 |
[1:09:12] | Welcome to New Orleans, Captain. | 欢迎来新奥尔良 上尉 |
[1:09:14] | I’m Lieutenant Decoudreau. | 我蒂库卓中尉 |
[1:09:15] | We’re here to help any way we can. | 我们会全方面配合你 |
[1:09:16] | What do you have for me? | 有什么消息吗 |
[1:09:18] | Guys on the plane were ex-military. | 飞机上那两个家伙以前都是军人 |
[1:09:20] | Beat up pretty bad. | 打得真差劲 |
[1:09:21] | Do we know who they’re working for? | 知道他们为谁工作吗 |
[1:09:22] | Claim to be unemployed. | 据说是被解雇的 |
[1:09:24] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[1:09:26] | I want their bank records, service records, foreign travel, | 掌握了他们的银行账户 社保账户 还有国际旅行的 |
[1:09:29] | gun registration, car registration, | 注册枪号 驾驶执照 |
[1:09:31] | how they like their eggs, their favorite flavor of ice cream. | 甚至他们喜欢的 冰淇淋口味 |
[1:09:33] | And I want it yesterday. | 这都是昨天刚调查到的 |
[1:09:34] | Sir, yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[1:09:45] | Is she asleep? | 她睡着了 |
[1:09:54] | I spoke to Prudhomme’s wife. | 我跟普鲁多姆太太谈过 |
[1:09:57] | Turns out he’s a junkie. | 证明他是个瘾君子 |
[1:10:01] | She didn’t know where he was. | 但不知道他的下落 |
[1:10:05] | But she gave me a photo. | 她还给了我一张照片 |
[1:10:12] | Are you more upset that I treated you like a woman | 要是我把你当女人让你觉得别扭 |
[1:10:15] | or that I treated you like a man? | 那我把你当男人 |
[1:10:18] | I’m upset that I didn’t deck you. | 我并没有 只是因为没能凑你一顿 |
[1:10:23] | I should have been the one to go talk to her. | 我现在就应该去 我自己可以处理 |
[1:10:25] | I can handle myself. I would’ve done better. | 一定能做得更好 |
[1:10:27] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:10:30] | Appreciate the apology. | 谢谢你肯道歉 |
[1:10:33] | Is it really so important that you make every decision? | 你做的每一个决定 真的都那么重要 |
[1:10:36] | Oh, God, you’re such a dick. | 我的上帝 你居然这样 |
[1:10:37] | You know… | 你知道 |
[1:10:42] | Okay, I… | 也许 我 |
[1:10:48] | I’m used to working alone. | 我习惯了一个工作 我 |
[1:10:52] | I’m used to being alone. | 一直都习惯一个人 |
[1:10:55] | Obviously. | 看出来了 |
[1:10:56] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我真的 想要道歉 |
[1:11:00] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[1:11:01] | What do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们应该干什么 |
[1:11:04] | – Don’t patronize me, okay? – I’m asking your opinion. | – 你 别这么高高在上了 行吗 我在问你的意见 |
[1:11:09] | Well, we could go to the V.A. | 那我们应该去退伍军人事务部 |
[1:11:10] | Which is the first place Parasource will look. | 就是帕拉安保要去找的第一个地方 |
[1:11:12] | How about the local MPs then? | 地方宪兵怎么样 |
[1:11:13] | Who’ll arrest us in a heartbeat. | 他们巴不得快抓住我们 |
[1:11:15] | Okay, what is your plan then, Reacher? | 那你有什么计划 雷彻 |
[1:11:17] | See, you don’t know what to do. | 你根本就没什么主意 |
[1:11:20] | You’re like something feral. | 你喜欢野性的东西 |
[1:11:21] | You’ve got their scent in your nose and all you want is blood. | 鼻子里闻到了他们的气味 你需要的血 |
[1:11:26] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你难道还不明白吗 |
[1:11:28] | They killed my men, took away my job, my life! | 他们杀了我的部下 夺走了我的工作 我的生活 |
[1:11:33] | I don’t want them as bad as you, I want them more. | 我必须亲手逮捕他们 让他们付出代价 |
[1:12:13] | Could you go see if she’s up? | 等她醒了 你能去看看吗 |
[1:12:14] | We should get some breakfast, figure out our next move. | 我们可以一起吃早餐 再详细下一步 |
[1:12:18] | – What do we do with the kid? – The kid has a name. | – 我们要带着这小家伙 – 那小家伙有名字 |
[1:12:23] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:12:25] | Why are you so tough on her? | 你干嘛那么残忍 |
[1:12:27] | It’s a hard world. | 残忍的世界 |
[1:12:30] | The sooner she knows it, the better. | 越早知道越好 |
[1:12:32] | You don’t think she knows that already? | 你觉得她准备好面对了吗 |
[1:12:35] | Reacher, what if she is yours? | 雷彻 如果她是你女儿呢 |
[1:12:41] | Then I should have been there 15 years ago. | 那我15年前 就应该在这儿了 |
[1:12:55] | Sam? | 萨曼 |
[1:13:00] | Nah, she’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[1:13:01] | – I’ll go get dressed. – And go where? | – 我去穿衣服 – 然后去哪儿 |
[1:13:03] | Did she say anything to you? | 她跟你说了什么 |
[1:13:05] | She said she should leave. | 她说 她要走 |
[1:13:14] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[1:13:15] | – Where were you? – Out. | – 你去哪儿了 – 外面 |
[1:13:17] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:13:18] | – I was trying to help. – How were you gonna help, huh? | – 我想找人帮忙 – 你要人怎么帮 |
[1:13:21] | You guys said Prudhomme’s a junkie. | 你说普鲁多姆是个瘾君子 |
[1:13:22] | – We never told you… – I heard you guys talking. | – 我们没告诉你 – 我听见你们说话了 |
[1:13:24] | Some dude on the street said there’s a place | 有人说在第九街区有个地方 |
[1:13:26] | in the Ninth Ward where homeless vets hang out. | 无家可归的流浪汉和退伍老兵都会去 |
[1:13:29] | Some old warehouse. | 那儿有个老仓库 |
[1:13:31] | People talk to me. It’s a thing. | 别人和我说话 这不稀奇 |
[1:13:33] | Do you have any idea how dangerous that was? | 你知道这有多危险吗 |
[1:13:35] | I told you I can take care of myself. | 我说过 我会照顾我自己 |
[1:13:37] | Fifteen years old, people are looking for you, okay. | 你才15岁 到处有人在抓你 |
[1:13:39] | When things get hairy, I just pick out the alpha guy. | 请人来帮我们 应该像个真正的男子汉 |
[1:13:41] | And what, he’s supposed to protect you? | 他说过 他要保护你的 |
[1:13:42] | No, I give him shit. | 不 让他见鬼去吧 |
[1:13:44] | Strong guys don’t hurt you. The weak guys do that. | 强壮的人不会伤害你 软弱的家伙才会 |
[1:13:47] | Strong guys always have little sisters. | 强有力的男孩 总会有些小姐妹 |
[1:13:50] | Or they want one. | 或者他们想要一个 |
[1:13:52] | I don’t know why, that’s just how it is. | 不知道为什么 他就是这样 |
[1:13:56] | I’m really tired. | 我真的有点累了 |
[1:14:03] | I can’t do this. | 我 我不能这么做 |
[1:14:18] | That was really stupid. | 真是个头脑简单的家伙 |
[1:14:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:22] | Please don’t ever do that again. | 拜托 别再这么胡来了 |
[1:14:28] | You’re welcome. | 我保证 |
[1:14:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:14:56] | Let’s go find Prudhomme. | 我们去找普鲁多姆 |
[1:15:05] | Excuse me, sir. Can you look at this picture, please? | 抱歉先生 请看看照片 |
[1:15:11] | Well, folks call it the ninth circle of hell. | 人们把它叫做第九重地狱 |
[1:15:13] | If he’s a vet, that’s where he’s gonna be. | 要是老兵 一定会到那儿去 |
[1:15:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:46] | I have money for Daniel Prudhomme! | 我给 丹尼尔普鲁多姆送钱来了 |
[1:15:52] | How much? | 有多少 |
[1:15:54] | More than he needs. | 足够他花的 |
[1:15:58] | Well, how much? | 到底是多少 |
[1:16:00] | You know Prudhomme? | 你认识他吗 |
[1:16:01] | It depends. | 看情况了 |
[1:16:03] | It’s a simple question. | 一个简单的问题 |
[1:16:05] | What do you want with him? | 你找他干什么 |
[1:16:07] | I told you. I want to give him money. | 我说过了 是给他送钱的 |
[1:16:13] | You are Daniel Prudhomme, right? | 你就是丹尼尔普鲁多姆 对吗 |
[1:16:20] | Specialist Daniel Prudhomme. | 老兵 丹尼尔普鲁多姆 |
[1:16:24] | Yes, ma’am. | 对 我就是 |
[1:16:26] | You worked for Parasource. | 你为帕拉安保做事 |
[1:16:32] | Now, you spoke to two MPs. | 你曾经见过两个宪兵 |
[1:16:34] | Sergeants Mirkovich and Cibelli. | 米尔科维奇中士和齐蓓丽中士 |
[1:16:37] | They interviewed you in Bagram. | 你们在巴格拉姆见过面 |
[1:16:43] | No. No, I never heard of them. | 不 我没听说过这两个人 |
[1:16:46] | Sergeants Mirkovich and Cibelli. | 米尔科维奇中士和齐蓓丽中士 |
[1:16:50] | Mirkovich had a six-year-old daughter. | 米尔科维奇有个6岁的女儿 |
[1:16:52] | Cibelli’s wife is pregnant with their first. | 齐蓓丽的太太 刚怀上了第一胎 |
[1:16:54] | Now, you’re gonna tell me what happened! | 告诉我 发生了什么 |
[1:16:58] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[1:17:00] | She’ll kill you. | 她也会杀了你 |
[1:17:03] | Now, we’ll protect you. | 我们能保护你 |
[1:17:04] | But you have to tell us all of it. | 但你必须说实话 |
[1:17:11] | Parasource was running truck convoys out of Bagram. | 公司安排了一个载送车队离开巴格拉姆 |
[1:17:14] | We just ran security for the base. | 这样我们就能 保证基地安全 |
[1:17:16] | All I had to do was just lie and say all the weapons were all accounted for. | 而我要做的是证明所有的武器都安排到位 |
[1:17:20] | They gave me a shitload of money to keep my mouth shut. | 他们给了我一大笔封口费 |
[1:17:24] | We’re leaving enough shit over there now | 他们备了大量军火 |
[1:17:26] | to start another war. | 足够发动一场战争的 |
[1:17:28] | Parasource was selling off the weapons | 帕拉安保打算把那批军火卖掉 |
[1:17:30] | instead of bringing them back to the States. | 而不是带回美国 |
[1:17:34] | What went wrong? | 出什么问题了 |
[1:17:36] | Warlords want to renegotiate. Parasource says no. | 军阀想要重新启动谈判 帕拉安保不同意 |
[1:17:41] | Next day, we’re driving through those poppy fields. | 第二天要驾车穿过那片罂粟园 |
[1:17:44] | The whole convoy just gets lit up. | 整个车队遭到了攻击 |
[1:17:54] | I was scared shitless. | 我简直要吓死了 |
[1:17:56] | Army had to send in a Search and Rescue. | 军队已经派出了搜救队 |
[1:18:00] | Three Search and Rescue dudes get wasted on the way. | 三个搜救队员 路上就送了命 |
[1:18:05] | Two of the dudes I knew, man. | 还有两个我认识 |
[1:18:10] | What happened after you gave your statement? | 他们问你之后出什么事了 |
[1:18:16] | Nothing. I told them everything. | 没有 我都告诉他们了 |
[1:18:19] | There was this guy. He worked for Parasource. | 还有一个人 也是为帕拉安保工作的 |
[1:18:23] | He told me not to worry, that he’d take care of everything. | 他让我别担心 他会把一切都搞定的 |
[1:18:27] | Next thing I know, I hear they’ve been killed. | 但是接着 我听说他们都被杀了 |
[1:18:34] | I went AWOL. | 就剩下我 |
[1:18:37] | I hitched a ride back to the States. | 我想搭车回美国去 |
[1:18:42] | I was a dead man if I stayed. | 要是我留下我也死定了 |
[1:18:46] | I, uh… | 可是我不想 |
[1:18:49] | I started shooting up over there. | 在这儿把自己当孤胆英雄 |
[1:18:52] | I figured if I’d just get myself home, you know, I… | 回到我自己的家去 |
[1:18:56] | I’d get myself right. | 才是我应该做的 |
[1:19:00] | But you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[1:19:02] | No. | 对 |
[1:19:05] | More shit on the streets of New Orleans | 还有很多毒品在新奥尔良 |
[1:19:08] | than they’re making in Afghanistan. | 远比在阿富汗的多 |
[1:19:12] | Something’s wrong. | 这事不对劲 |
[1:19:14] | – The numbers don’t add up. – What do you mean? | – 显然不合逻辑 – 什么意思 |
[1:19:16] | Why put huge government contracts at risk | 没理由冒着失去政府订单的风险 |
[1:19:18] | while selling U.S. Army weapons on the black market? | 去黑市外国人那卖军火 那不是丢了西瓜捡芝麻吗 |
[1:19:22] | Parasource is smarter than that. | 帕拉安保可没那么蠢 |
[1:19:24] | Yeah, they’re smart all right. | 对 他们可精着呢 |
[1:19:26] | What about on our end? | 那国内的军事基地呢 |
[1:19:28] | Didn’t anybody check to see the crates were empty? | 没人检查箱子是空的吗 |
[1:19:31] | Probably some dumb guy like me. | 也许有 大概都像我这样 |
[1:19:35] | We need to get inside one of those transports. | 我们需要有个能运东西的 |
[1:19:38] | Um… | 呃 |
[1:19:39] | Plane leaves Bagram every Friday at 0600 hours. | 每星斯五早上6点 巴格拉姆会有一班飞机 |
[1:19:43] | Six hours to Frankfurt. | 6小时到法兰克福 |
[1:19:45] | Rest, refuel, eleven more to get home. | 休息加油 然后11个小时到美国 |
[1:19:49] | Jesus, that’s 10:00 tonight. | 上帝啊 那就是今晚10点整 |
[1:20:09] | And that was without the hot sauce. | 都没有辣椒酱 |
[1:20:12] | Now, you gotta tell me that was worth it, sir. | 午餐不会 也就这样了吧 先生 |
[1:20:14] | Hey, hey, where you at, chief? | 你从哪来呀 长官 |
[1:20:17] | – Ooh, you know, you one fine muffaletta! – No, no, no. | – 你瞧 这是块绝妙的三明治 – 不 不 不 |
[1:20:20] | – No, thank you, ma’am. I’m good. – Wait a minute. | – 不… 谢谢 我很好 – 等一下 |
[1:20:21] | Now, don’t go depriving a poor girl a taste now. | 可怜一下女孩的胃口号吗? |
[1:20:23] | I have no money. I don’t need your services. | 没有钱 不需要你的服务 |
[1:20:24] | – Not today, darling. – Okay. | – 最少今天用不着 宝贝 – 好吧 |
[1:20:26] | – Well, it’s his loss now. – Go on now. | – 快走吧 – 是他的损失 |
[1:20:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:20:31] | – Do I have my wallet? – Yeah, I think you’re good. | – 我的钱包呢 – 行了 丢不了 |
[1:20:33] | All right, I got my wallet. | 好吧 真没丢 |
[1:20:38] | – You do it? – Just like we negotiated. | – 得手了 – 跟我们说好一样 |
[1:20:42] | – Well? – It’s done. | – 怎么样 – 成功了 |
[1:20:49] | Make the call. | 快打电话 |
[1:20:56] | Is that you? | 你的电话 |
[1:20:58] | No, sir, it’s not me. | 不先生 不是我 |
[1:21:08] | Who is this? | 什么事 |
[1:21:09] | I have a witness who can exonerate me. | 我已经有目击证人 能证明我无辜 |
[1:21:12] | But he has to live first. | 可他首生得活着 |
[1:21:13] | Why don’t you, uh… | 你干嘛 |
[1:21:15] | Why don’t you come in? We’ll talk about it. | 干嘛不进来 我们好好谈谈 |
[1:21:17] | Will you guarantee his safety? | 你能保证他安全 |
[1:21:18] | You’re not in charge anymore, Major. | 你没权力指挥任何人 少校 |
[1:21:20] | Neither are you, apparently. | 你也一样 当然了 |
[1:21:22] | Operatives have been ahead of you this whole time. | 特工们一直在盯着你 |
[1:21:24] | Who were those guys on the plane, hmm? | 飞机上那些是什么人 |
[1:21:26] | Who tried to kill me in my cell? | 谁想在监狱里干掉我 |
[1:21:28] | Here’s a name for you. Parasource. | 给你个名字吧 帕拉安保 |
[1:21:31] | Here’s a couple more names to think about… | 还有几个需要思考 |
[1:21:33] | Baghdad. Basra. | 巴格达 巴士拉 |
[1:21:36] | It’s not our first rodeo, is it, Captain? | 这不是我们第一次共事了吧 埃斯平 |
[1:21:38] | You think I want to be in this position, ma’am? | 你以为我愿意在这个位置上 |
[1:21:40] | I have a job to do, and I’m gonna do it. | 这就是工作 而我必须要做 |
[1:21:43] | I’m gonna take a leap of faith that you don’t have anything to do with this. | 这的确有点挑战想象力 我知道这跟你无关 |
[1:21:46] | Look on the back of the phone. Come alone and make sure you’re not tailed. | 看看电话后面 自己过来 确保没尾巴跟着你 |
[1:21:59] | Decoudreau to Espin. | 蒂库卓呼叫埃斯平 |
[1:22:01] | Decoudreau to Espin. | 蒂库卓呼叫埃斯平 |
[1:22:02] | This is Espin. Go. | 我是埃斯平 请讲 |
[1:22:04] | We ID’ed those boys on the plane. | 我们确定那些家伙在飞机上 |
[1:22:06] | Paid by a shell company out of the Cayman Islands. | 他们受雇于开曼群岛的 空壳公司 |
[1:22:08] | We traced the bank accounts back to a big military contractor, name of… | 我们追查银行账户 查到了一个大军火商 名字叫 |
[1:22:12] | Parasource. | 帕拉安保 |
[1:22:14] | Yeah. How’d you know that? | 对 你怎么知道的 |
[1:22:16] | Never mind. Uh… | 这不重要 告诉我 |
[1:22:18] | Give me everything you can on Parasource, and I mean everything. | 你知道帕拉安保的一切 我是说一切 |
[1:22:21] | Look, I’m en route to pick up a witness. | 我在路上找到一个目击证人 |
[1:22:23] | We’ll send backup. | 我派增援过去 |
[1:22:25] | No, stand ready two minutes out. | 不 两分钟准备好 |
[1:22:26] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[1:22:28] | That’s not procedure, sir. | 这不合规制 先生 |
[1:22:30] | No, that’s called an order. | 不 这是命令 |
[1:22:32] | Reacher knows the game. If he smells heat, he’ll bolt. | 雷彻 轻车熟路 他要是闻出了警察 肯定溜了 |
[1:22:35] | All right, we’ll stay two minutes out. | 好吧 再等两份钟 |
[1:22:37] | What’s the address? | 地址在哪儿 |
[1:22:38] | Nicholls Street Wharf. Espin out. | 尼克尔丝大街码头 通话完毕 |
[1:22:41] | Nicholls Street Wharf. | 尼克尔丝大街码头 |
[1:22:45] | No witnesses. | 不留证人 |
[1:23:37] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:23:38] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot, man! | 别开枪 别杀我 |
[1:23:39] | Don’t kill me. Don’t kill me. I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 我是来帮忙的 |
[1:23:42] | – You’re the witness? – Yeah. Yes, yeah, I’m the witness. | – 你是目击证人 – 对 对 我是证人 |
[1:23:49] | Where the hell are you? | 你从哪儿来的 |
[1:23:51] | – You got what you need? – Not good enough. | – 你想要什么 – 这可不妙啊 |
[1:23:53] | I suggest you listen to what he has to say. | 我想你已经知道他说什么了 |
[1:23:58] | – I can help. – Okay. Let’s go. | – 我能帮忙 – 好吧 我们走 |
[1:24:01] | I like stories. Tell me a story. | 我喜欢故事 讲个故事吧 |
[1:24:07] | Now we return to our Halloween marathon. | 现在 让我们回到万圣节的马拉松赛跑 |
[1:24:10] | Is your costume ready for tonight’s parade? | 你的服装 是为今晚游行准备的吗 |
[1:25:02] | – I’m gonna call this in. – I’ll cover. | – 呼叫增援 – 我掩护 |
[1:25:08] | Officer down, Nicholls Wharf. | 有人中弹 在尼克尔丝码头 |
[1:25:27] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[1:26:18] | You’re still wanted for murder. | 你还是被通缉的杀手 |
[1:26:20] | That’s right. | 说得没错 |
[1:26:21] | I’m a stone killer. That’s why I saved you. | 我是个冷血杀手 所以才会救你 |
[1:26:26] | Did Prudhomme give you his statement? | 普鲁多姆都说了吗 |
[1:26:28] | Most of it. | 大部分吧 |
[1:26:30] | Cibelli and Mirkovich were your friends. | 齐蓓丽和米尔科维奇是你朋友 |
[1:26:33] | That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[1:26:34] | Parasource ordered their murders. | 帕拉安保派出的杀手 |
[1:26:36] | They also just tried to kill you. | 他们还想要干掉你 |
[1:26:38] | They’ve been providing insurgents with weapons. | 他们一直在为叛乱分子提供武器 |
[1:26:41] | You’re gonna need more proof than the word of a dead junkie. | 除了那个瘾君子 你肯定还需要更多证据 |
[1:26:44] | And you’re gonna help us get it. | 你一定会帮我们的 |
[1:26:48] | Here. Put the cuffs on, take us into custody. | 拿着 把我们带上 然后到监狱去 |
[1:26:50] | Just get us on the tarmac of Parasource in one hour. | 1小时我们就能到帕拉安保的机场 |
[1:27:02] | I need you to jump to a conclusion here, soldier. | 你得快点拿主意 伙计 |
[1:27:09] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:27:11] | Okay, here’s what we got. | 好了 这就是我们能找到的 |
[1:27:13] | Six months ago, Parasource loses government contracts | 6个月前 帕拉安保失去了 |
[1:27:15] | worth over a billion dollars. | 当局十多亿美元的订单 |
[1:27:17] | They’re bleeding cash and the banks want blood. | 我们有现金流 而银行需要的就现金流 |
[1:27:19] | But now, all of a sudden, they start paying back their creditors. | 现在相反 他们开始脱离原来债主的控制 |
[1:27:22] | How much money can they be really making | 在黑市卖军火 |
[1:27:24] | selling weapons on the black market? | 他们能赚多少 |
[1:27:26] | An M4 is, what, five grand? | 一个M4能卖上5000吗 |
[1:27:28] | A rocket launcher’s half that. | 火箭筒差不多2500 |
[1:27:31] | That’s nothing compared to government contracts. | 这显然不能跟当前的订单比啊 |
[1:27:33] | So where are they getting the money? | 那他们哪来的钱 |
[1:27:39] | Guest Services. How may I help you? | 客户中心 有什么需要吗 |
[1:27:41] | Hi, do you have room service? | 嘿 你们有客户服务吗 |
[1:27:43] | I’m sorry, I see you paid cash for your room. | 抱歉 我看见你用现金付的房费 |
[1:27:45] | I’m afraid we can’t provide incidentals without a credit card. | 不是信用卡 我们不能提供服务 |
[1:27:48] | Uh, yeah, just hold on a second. | 是的 但是 请等一下 |
[1:27:51] | You do understand that the parade is coming | 因为游行就快开始了 |
[1:27:53] | and it may take a while. | 送餐时间会更久一些 |
[1:27:54] | That’s fine. I’m so starving. | 好吧 我已经快饿死了 |
[1:27:57] | Uh… Is Visa okay? | 那 维萨卡行吗 |
[1:28:04] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:28:05] | We got a hit on one of the stolen cards. | 追查到账号发射银行卡 |
[1:28:07] | Hotel Dauphin. 1018 Royal Street. | 在拉菲酒店 国皇大街1018 |
[1:28:12] | It’s the girl. | 是那个女孩 |
[1:28:17] | I warned him. | 我警告过他 |
[1:28:49] | IDs? | 证件 |
[1:28:50] | Captain Anthony Espin, 110th Military Police. | 安东尼埃斯平宪兵队110号 |
[1:28:53] | I’m gonna have to call this in. | 我要先通报一声 |
[1:29:02] | They’re unloading the crates. | 他们正在卸车 |
[1:29:03] | We got to get in there. | 从那儿进去 |
[1:29:17] | What’s the drill, Major? | 请指示吧 少校 |
[1:29:19] | Drill is we enforce the law. | 指示就是 得按规制办事 |
[1:29:23] | Seatbelts, please. | 系好安全带 |
[1:29:35] | – Turner? – Major. | – 特纳- 少校? |
[1:29:58] | Stand down! | 趴下… |
[1:30:01] | Get on the ground! | 把枪放下 |
[1:30:01] | – Don’t move! – Easy! | – 别动 – 冷静 |
[1:30:03] | – Weapons down! – Easy! | – 放下武器 – 冷静 |
[1:30:04] | Put it down! | 放下武器 |
[1:30:11] | Put ’em down, boys, put ’em down. | 快放下 伙计们 放下 |
[1:30:14] | Take ’em down. | 放下武器 |
[1:30:16] | Jeez. | 后退 |
[1:30:19] | Back off, son. | 伙计 |
[1:30:22] | What is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[1:30:25] | You in charge of this operation? | 你是负责指挥的 |
[1:30:27] | I’m General James Harkness. I run this company. | 我是詹姆斯.哈克尼斯将军 我指挥这里 |
[1:30:31] | We have probable cause to believe a crime has been committed. | 基于可能的原因 我们相信罪犯已经被控制了 |
[1:30:34] | And you are? | 你是谁 |
[1:30:36] | Major Susan Turner. 110th Military Police. | 苏珊·特纳少校 110宪兵刑事调查部 |
[1:30:40] | The Major Turner who’s wanted by the MPs for espionage? | 就是 那个被宪兵 以间谍罪通缉的 特纳少校 |
[1:30:45] | You mean these MPs? | 你是说这些宪兵吗 |
[1:30:47] | These crates are supposed to contain weapons | 这些装满武器的箱子 |
[1:30:50] | belonging to the United States Army. | 应该是属于美国军队的 |
[1:30:52] | In fact, you sold them to insurgents. | 事实上被你卖给 叛乱分子了 |
[1:30:55] | And these are now empty. | 现在应该是空的 |
[1:31:00] | Do you know who I am, Major? | 你知道我是谁吗 少校 |
[1:31:03] | Yes, General. I do. | 当然 将军 我知道 |
[1:31:08] | You’re the man responsible for the deaths of two of my men. | 你就是该对那些人的死 负责任的人 |
[1:31:14] | Now, open up those crates | 好了 你最好在我 |
[1:31:16] | before I grab you by your hair plugs | 动手拔掉你的头发之前 自己打开箱子 |
[1:31:18] | and bitch slap that smug look off of your face. | 不然我会一巴掌扇在你的脸上 |
[1:31:26] | What does the manifest say is in there? | 清单上 都有什么 |
[1:31:31] | AT4 rocket launchers, sir. | AT4火箭筒 长官 |
[1:31:34] | Open it. | 打开 |
[1:31:38] | Open it. | 打开 |
[1:31:58] | Open that one. | 打开箱子 |
[1:32:03] | Open it. | 打开 |
[1:32:06] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
[1:32:15] | Open that one. | 打开那个箱子 |
[1:32:17] | I said open up that crate! | 我命令你 赶快打开 |
[1:32:21] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
[1:32:31] | Lieutenant, do your goddamn job | 中尉 我命令你 |
[1:32:34] | and place this goddamn woman under arrest. | 赶快给我把这该死的女人抓起来 |
[1:33:00] | Sorry, Major, you’re gonna need to come with me. | 抱歉 少校 你得跟我走 |
[1:33:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:33:14] | The numbers don’t add up. | 情况没那么简单 |
[1:33:22] | Sir. Sir. | 先生 先生 |
[1:33:24] | Stop that man. | 拦住那家伙 |
[1:33:25] | – Reacher! – Stop that man! | – 雷彻 – 拦住那家伙 |
[1:33:28] | Stop him! | 抓住他 |
[1:33:31] | Take him down, now! | 给我抓住他 快 |
[1:33:34] | Deep breath, son. | 深呼吸 伙计 |
[1:33:54] | Pure opium. | 是纯鸦片 |
[1:34:02] | Now the numbers add up. | 现在一切都合理了 |
[1:34:12] | Get him out of here. | 赶紧离开这儿吧 |
[1:34:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:34:28] | Good evening. I’m looking for a man, | 晚上好 我想找这个人 |
[1:34:31] | a woman and a little blonde teenager. | 还有个白人 还有个白人女孩 |
[1:34:33] | I’m so sorry. I don’t think I can help you with that type of information. | 很抱歉 我不能给你他们的信息 |
[1:34:36] | I’m looking for two adults and a little blonde girl. | 我想找两个成年人和一个白人女孩 |
[1:34:40] | Go find their key. | 去拿钥匙 |
[1:34:48] | We have a 4-star general in custody. | 一名特区少校被拘留 |
[1:34:49] | And it’s at least 500 kilos. | 至少搜出500公斤毒品 |
[1:34:54] | Sam. | 萨曼 |
[1:34:55] | Reacher, it’s him. He’s here. | 雷彻 是他 他在这儿 |
[1:34:57] | – What? – At the hotel. Hurry. | – 什么 – 在酒店 快来 |
[1:35:01] | Sam, listen to me. | 萨曼 听我说 |
[1:35:03] | Sam? Sam? | 萨曼 萨曼 |
[1:35:43] | Wait, excuse me! | 等等 对不起 你在干什么 |
[1:35:45] | Hey! What are you doing? | 嘿 你要去哪儿 |
[1:35:47] | Where are you going? Come back here! | 给我回来 |
[1:36:02] | She’s not answering. | 没有回应 |
[1:36:03] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[1:36:09] | Car, car, car, car! | 小心则方的车 |
[1:36:45] | Sam? | 萨曼 |
[1:36:53] | She’s not in the hotel. | 她不在酒店 |
[1:36:54] | – She’s in the street. – How do you know? | – 在街上 – 你怎么知道的 |
[1:36:58] | Because that’s what I would do. | 要是我也会这么做 |
[1:37:12] | I’ll go this way. | 我走这边 |
[1:37:25] | Did you see anything? | 你看见什么了 |
[1:37:27] | Searched the whole hotel. We didn’t find a trace of her. | 我什么也没看见 没有追踪到 |
[1:37:29] | She’s gotta be hiding somewhere. | 也许躲起来了 |
[1:37:42] | Reacher. | 雷彻 |
[1:37:43] | Let’s finish this. Just you and me. | 做个了断吧 就你和我 |
[1:37:46] | I’m gonna have some fun with your pretty little girl. | 我刚和你那可爱的小丫头 开了个小玩笑 |
[1:37:49] | She’s not my little girl. | 她并不是我的女儿 |
[1:37:50] | Is that fear I hear in your voice, Jack? | 你的声音有点紧张呀 杰克 |
[1:37:52] | I’m gonna break your arms, I’m gonna break your legs. | 我会扭断你的胳膊 扭断你的腿 |
[1:37:55] | I’m gonna break your neck. | 扭断你的脖子 |
[1:37:57] | What you hear is excitement. | 这样你是不是听着很激动 |
[1:37:59] | Hey, you! Get out of there! | 嘿 你 给我出去 |
[1:38:01] | Come on. Right now. Out. | 快点 现在出去 |
[1:38:03] | Nice try, Jack. | 干得真不错 杰克 |
[1:38:05] | I’ve found a way to hurt you like you’ve never hurt before. | 我想到有方法来对付你了 保证你从没体验过 |
[1:38:34] | Samantha! | 萨曼 |
[1:38:47] | – Do you have her? – Chartres Street. | – 找到她了 – 珀波特大街 |
[1:38:49] | Lafitte Hotel. | 拉菲酒店 |
[1:39:23] | Sam, run! Run! | 萨曼快跑 跑啊 |
[1:41:53] | Shoot me and I let go! | 你开枪我就松手 |
[1:41:57] | Shoot me. Shoot me, Jack. | 打我呀 打我呀 杰克 |
[1:42:00] | No? Shoot me! | 开枪啊 |
[1:42:03] | Parasource is done. | 帕拉安保完蛋了 |
[1:42:06] | Harkness is in custody. | 哈克尼斯也被逮捕了 |
[1:42:08] | Congratulations, Jack. | 那恭喜你了 杰克 |
[1:42:10] | I really… I don’t give a shit. | 我根本一点也不在乎 |
[1:42:13] | Shut up. Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:42:17] | I told you this would happen. | 我说过我会这么干的 |
[1:42:20] | You said this was about you and me. | 这次就是你和我之间的了断 |
[1:42:23] | Put the gun down. | 乖乖得 放下枪 |
[1:42:29] | Okay! Okay. Just… | 好的 好的 只要 |
[1:42:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:42:35] | If I put down the gun, you let her go. | 我放下枪 你放开她 |
[1:42:43] | My life for hers. | 用我来交换 |
[1:42:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:42:47] | I like it. | 这主意好 |
[1:42:50] | Deal, Jack. | 成交 杰克 |
[1:42:51] | It’s okay, Sam. Look at me. | 好了 萨曼 看着我 |
[1:42:54] | It’s okay. It’s the only way. | 没事的 唯一的办法 |
[1:42:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:43:01] | I’m gonna put the gun down now. | 我现在放下枪了 |
[1:43:12] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[1:43:16] | It means we’re dead already. | 就是说我们都已经死了 |
[1:43:24] | Over here. | 踢过来 |
[1:43:26] | Kick it over here. | 把枪踢过来 |
[1:45:08] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:45:27] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:45:30] | You look at me. | 你看着我 |
[1:45:55] | – Hey. | – 嘿 |
[1:45:58] | – Is he all right? – Yeah, I think so. | – 他没事吧 – 嗯 我想是的 |
[1:45:59] | Reacher, look here. | 雷彻 看这儿 |
[1:46:03] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:46:14] | Can you walk? | 能走吗 |
[1:46:16] | Sure. | 能 |
[1:46:21] | Get the other side. | 扶着他 |
[1:46:28] | Dude, you jumped off a building! | 伙计 你从楼上掉下来的 |
[1:46:30] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:46:31] | – Did it hurt? – Yes. | – 你疼吗 – 一点点 |
[1:46:33] | Did you see how high that was? | 你知道那有多高吗 |
[1:46:35] | Can we possibly have this conversation some other time? | 我们能换个时间再讨论这个问题吗 |
[1:47:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:24] | You know, it’s funny. | 太有意思了 |
[1:47:27] | You came here looking for one girl and you ended up with another. | 你来这儿为了找一个女孩 |
[1:47:34] | Let me know how that goes. | 结果就找到了另一个 |
[1:47:40] | I’ve still got your number. | 我还留着你的电话号码 |
[1:47:47] | Bye, Reacher. | 再见 雷彻 |
[1:47:49] | Major. | 再见 |
[1:48:11] | Good to see you back, Major. | 很高兴你回来 少校 |
[1:48:14] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 埃斯平 |
[1:48:42] | Sorry. Bus got stuck in traffic. | 抱歉 路上一直在堵车 |
[1:48:47] | New T-shirt. | 新T恤啊 |
[1:48:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:48:51] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[1:48:56] | So, Reacher, | 那 雷彻 |
[1:48:59] | are you my father or not? | 你真是我爸爸吗 |
[1:49:03] | I guess we’ll see when your mother gets here. | 你妈妈要是在这儿就明白了 |
[1:49:06] | Sure you’d recognize her? | 你还能认出她吗 |
[1:49:09] | I tend to remember the women I sleep with. | 我怎么会忘记 跟我睡觉的女人呢 |
[1:49:13] | But who says she’ll remember you? | 但她不一定会记得你呀 |
[1:49:15] | Thanks a lot. | 听天由命吧 |
[1:49:23] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[1:49:25] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[1:49:31] | See that woman over there? | 看见那个女人了吗 |
[1:49:34] | The waitress who’s refilled your coffee three times? | 她都已经 给你添过三次咖啡了 |
[1:49:40] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[1:49:43] | Neither of you had any idea who the other was. | 你们都没有觉得对方似曾相识 |
[1:49:53] | – I knew it all along. – No, you didn’t. | – 我知道一直都如此 – 不 你不知道 |
[1:49:56] | I’m sure you’re relieved. | 我相信你会很欣慰 |
[1:50:01] | Not really. | 不是那样的 |
[1:50:13] | You’re just gonna go? | 是不是要走了 |
[1:50:17] | That’s right. | 对 |
[1:50:21] | Don’t you ever get lonely? | 你不会觉得孤独吗 |
[1:50:27] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[1:50:33] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[1:50:37] | You can call me when you do. | 要是 孤独了就打电话 |
[1:50:55] | So… | 那 |
[1:51:01] | Shouldn’t you be… | 该进去了 |
[1:51:06] | I’d better go. | 那我走了 |
[1:51:09] | Got class. | 去上课了 |
[1:51:13] | Drawing. | 绘画 |
[1:51:19] | Yeah, well, you keep that up, because you’re really good at it. | 对 我知道你一直在画画 因为你真的很有天赋 |
[1:51:28] | You’re really good. | 画的真不错 |
[1:51:39] | You’re gonna be okay, kid. | 会好起来的 |
[1:51:49] | Well… | 那么 |
[1:52:35] | See you around, Reacher. | 再见了 雷彻 |