英文名称:It
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | Sure I won’t get in trouble, Bill? | 我不会惹祸吧 比尔? |
[01:22] | Don’t be a wuss. | 别这么胆 胆 胆小嘛 |
[01:24] | I’d come with you if I weren’t dying. | 如果我没病入膏肓肯定跟你一起 起 起去 |
[01:29] | You’re not dying! | 你没病得那么重 |
[01:31] | You didn’t see the vomit coming out of my nose this morning? | 你没见我今早飞流鼻 鼻涕三千尺吗? |
[01:34] | That’s disgusting. | 真够恶心的 |
[01:38] | Okay. Go get the wax. | 行啦 给我拿点石蜡过来 |
[01:42] | In the cellar? | 得去地窖拿吗? |
[01:44] | You want it to float, don’t you? | 不是你说要玩纸船漂 漂流的吗? |
[01:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | Georgie. | 乔治 |
[02:50] | Hurry up. | 快点哦 |
[02:58] | Okay. I’m brave. | 我一点都不怕 |
[03:21] | Where’s the wax? | 蜡放在哪了? |
[03:25] | There’s the wax. | 找到了 |
[03:27] | Yes. | 就在这 |
[03:48] | What was that? What’s that? | 那是什么?那是什么? |
[03:51] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[04:11] | All right. | 好啦 |
[04:13] | There you go. | 做好啦 |
[04:15] | She’s all ready, Captain. | 她可 可 可以出航了 船长 |
[04:17] | She? | 她? |
[04:18] | You always call boats “she.” | 船都得用”她”来称呼的 |
[04:22] | “She.” | 她就她吧 |
[04:23] | Thanks, Billy. | 谢谢你 比尔 |
[04:33] | See you later. Bye. | 待会儿见 拜拜 |
[05:02] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[05:52] | No! | 不 |
[05:55] | No! | 不 |
[05:58] | Oh, Bill’s gonna kill me. | 比尔知道了会气炸了的 |
[06:09] | Hiya, Georgie. | 你好呀 乔治 |
[06:14] | What a nice boat. | 这船真漂亮… |
[06:16] | Do you want it back? | 你想拿回去吗? |
[06:18] | Um, yes, please. | 是的 麻烦你还给我 |
[06:20] | You look like a nice boy. I bet you have a lot of friends. | 你像是个乖孩子 我猜你肯定有不少朋友吧 |
[06:25] | Three, but my brother’s my best best. | 我有三个好朋友 不过我跟我哥哥是最最要好的 |
[06:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[06:29] | In bed. Sick. | 他病了 一直卧床休息呢 |
[06:31] | I bet I can cheer him up. I’ll give him a balloon. | 我想我能让他好起来 我会给他个气球做礼物 |
[06:37] | Do you want a balloon too, Georgie? | 乔治 你也想要个气球吗? |
[06:40] | I’m not supposed to take stuff from strangers. | 妈妈告诉我不能收陌生人给的东西 |
[06:44] | Oh… Well, I’m Pennywise the Dancing Clown. | 好吧 我叫潘尼怀斯 是个会跳舞的小丑 |
[06:50] | “Pennywise?” “Yes.” “Meet Georgie. | 潘尼怀斯在这见过乔治 |
[06:54] | “Georgie, meet Pennywise.” | 乔治也算是见过潘尼怀斯啦 |
[06:58] | Now we aren’t strangers, are we? | 现在我们就不算是陌生了 是吧? |
[07:21] | What are you doing in the sewer? | 你怎么跑到下水道里了? |
[07:23] | A storm blew me away. | 是风暴把我丢进了这里 |
[07:26] | Blew the whole circus away. | 整个马戏团都遭到了风暴袭击 |
[07:31] | Can you smell the circus, Georgie? | 你能闻到马戏团独有的味道吗 乔治? |
[07:35] | There’s peanuts, cotton candy, | 有花生 棉花糖 |
[07:40] | hot dogs, | 热狗 |
[07:42] | and… | 还有 |
[07:44] | Popcorn? | 爆米花? |
[07:45] | Popcorn! Is that your favorite? | 对 爆米花 是你的最爱吗? |
[07:48] | – Uh-huh. – Mine, too. | – 对呀 – 也是我的最爱 |
[07:52] | Because they pop. Pop, pop, pop. | 因为爆米花会爆裂开 噗噗噗的 |
[07:56] | Pop, pop, pop. | 噗 噗 噗 |
[07:57] | Pop. | 噗 |
[08:08] | I should get going now. | 我该回家了 |
[08:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:12] | Without your boat? | 不要你的船了吗? |
[08:15] | You don’t wanna lose it, Georgie. | 你不会不要它的 是吧乔治 |
[08:17] | Bill’s gonna kill you. | 比尔可是会被你气炸的哦 |
[08:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[08:25] | Take it. | 拿回去吧 |
[08:30] | Take it, Georgie. | 拿回去啊 乔治 |
[08:54] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[09:04] | Billy! | 比尔 |
[10:09] | Pull it, Mike. | 扣扳机啊 麦克 |
[10:13] | Go on now, pull it. | 动手啊 扣扳机 |
[10:26] | Here, reload it. | 给 去装弹 |
[10:27] | You need to start taking more responsibility around here, Mike. | 麦克 你必须开始承担更多的责任了 |
[10:30] | Your dad was younger than you when he took… | 你父亲比你现在这个年纪还小的时候就… |
[10:32] | I’m not my dad, okay? | 我不是我爸爸 好吗? |
[10:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:38] | Look at me, son. | 小子 看着我 |
[10:41] | Look at me! | 我说看着我 |
[10:44] | There are two places you can be in this world. | 这世界你只能做两种人 |
[10:47] | You can be out here like us or you can be in there, | 一种是跟我们一样做个拿枪的人 另一种就是 |
[10:50] | like them. | 挨枪子的畜生 |
[10:52] | You waste time hemming and hawing, | 如果你再磨磨蹭蹭地犹豫不决 |
[10:54] | and someone else is gonna make that choice for you. | 迟早有一天你的命运将由他人掌控 |
[10:58] | Except you won’t know it until you feel that bolt between your eyes. | 而你在死之前都不会知道是被谁玩弄于鼓掌之中 |
[11:13] | So, there’s this church full of Jews, right? | 有个犹太人教堂 你知道吧? |
[11:14] | And Stan has to take this super Jewy test. | 斯坦利必须在那完成他的超级犹太式成人礼 |
[11:16] | But how’s it work? | 怎么完成? |
[11:18] | They slice the tip of his dick off. | 他们会把他小丁丁的尖儿切掉 |
[11:20] | But then Stan will have nothing left! | 但要是这样的话 斯坦利就成太监了啊 |
[11:21] | – That’s true. – Wait up, you guys! | – 你说的对 – 等等我 伙计们 |
[11:23] | Hey, Stan, what happens at the Bar Mitzvah, anyways? | 嘿 斯坦利 你的成人礼到底是个什么流程? |
[11:26] | Ed says they slice the tip of your dick off. | 埃迪说他们会给你小丁丁的尖儿切 切 切掉 |
[11:29] | Yeah, and I think the rabbi’s gonna pull down your pants, | 对啊 我觉着是这样 犹太教祭祀会脱掉你的裤子 |
[11:32] | turn to the crowd and say, “Where’s the beef?” | 然后面向所有人说 “你的小丁丁呢?” |
[11:35] | At the Bar Mitzvah, I read from the Torah, | 在成人礼上 我会朗读《摩西五经》 |
[11:37] | and then I make a speech and suddenly, I become a man. | 然后还要发表讲话 经历这些后我就变成男人了 |
[11:40] | I could think of funner ways to become a man. | 我能想到更嗨皮的方式过我的成人礼 |
[11:41] | “More fun” you mean. | “更嗨皮”指的是… |
[11:43] | Oh, shit. | 倒霉 |
[11:50] | Think they’ll sign my yearbook? | 你觉着他们会在我的纪念册上签名留言吗? |
[11:52] | “Dear Richie, | “亲爱的里奇 |
[11:53] | “sorry for taking a hot, steaming dump in your backpack last March. | 上个月在你书包里拉了一坨还冒热乎气的翔 抱歉啦 |
[11:57] | “Have a good summer.” | 祝你暑假愉快” |
[12:08] | Are you in there by yourself, Beaver-ly? | 你是独自藏在厕所间里吗 “海狸”利? |
[12:10] | Or do you have half the guys in the school with you, huh, slut? | 还是说你正跟全校半数男生鬼混呢啊 浪货? |
[12:14] | I know you’re in there, little shit. I can smell you. | 我知道你在里面 你个小贱人 我能闻到你身上骚味 |
[12:17] | No wonder you don’t have any friends. | 你这骚样能有朋友就怪了 |
[12:19] | Which is it, Gretta? Am I a slut or a little shit? | 到底是哪个词 格里塔 浪货还是小贱人? |
[12:23] | Make up your mind. | 想好再喷吧 |
[12:24] | You’re trash. | 你就是个垃圾 |
[12:28] | We just wanted to remind you. | 我们只不过是想给你提个醒 |
[12:29] | Such a loser. | 真是个废物 |
[12:34] | Well, at least now you’ll smell better. | 至少你现在骚味不那么重了 |
[12:36] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[12:38] | Let’s go, girls. | 咱们走 |
[12:40] | Have a nice summer, Beaver-ly. | 祝你暑假愉快 “海狸”利 |
[12:41] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[12:52] | Best feeling ever. | 感觉爽爆了 |
[12:53] | Yeah? | 这就爽了? |
[12:54] | Try tickling your pickle for the first time. | 你试试吧 撸管比这爽得多 |
[12:56] | Hey, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow? | 你们明天有什么计划吗? |
[12:57] | I start my training. | 我要开始训练了 |
[12:59] | – Wait, what training? – Street Fighter. | – 训练什么?- 街头霸王啊 |
[13:01] | Is that how you wanna spend your summer? Inside of an arcade? | 你准备把一整个暑假都用在玩街机上? |
[13:04] | Beats spending it inside of your mother. | 总比你整天窝在你妈妈身边要强 |
[13:05] | – Oh! – What if we go to the quarry? | – 哦 – 那我们去矿场怎么样? |
[13:08] | Guys, we have the Barrens. | 兄弟们 我们还得去荒 荒地呢 |
[13:12] | Right. | 对 |
[13:14] | Betty Ripsom’s mom. | 贝蒂·瑞普森的妈妈 |
[13:17] | Is she really expecting to see her come out of that school? | 她还指望能在学校接到孩子吗? |
[13:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:21] | As if Betty Ripsom’s been hiding in Home Ec. for the last few weeks. | 似乎贝蒂这几周一直在躲着大家 |
[13:24] | You think they’ll actually find her? | 你觉着警察会找到她吗? |
[13:25] | Sure. | 肯定能 |
[13:26] | In a ditch. All decomposed, covered in worms and maggots. | 他们会在阴沟里找到已腐烂的贝蒂 浑身爬满蛆虫 |
[13:29] | Smelling like Eddie’s mom’s underwear. | 闻着就像埃迪他妈妈的内裤 |
[13:30] | Shut up! That’s freaking disgusting. | 闭嘴吧你 真恶心 |
[13:32] | She’s not dead. She’s missing. | 她没死 她只是失 失 失踪了 |
[13:36] | Sorry, Bill. She’s missing. | 抱歉比尔 她只是失踪了 |
[13:40] | You know the Barrens aren’t that bad. | 其实荒地那也不是很糟糕啦 |
[13:42] | Who doesn’t love splashing around in shitty water? | 没谁会不喜欢在臭水沟里嬉戏吧? |
[13:48] | Nice Frisbee, flamer. | 这飞盘挺好啊 你个死玻璃 |
[13:50] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[13:52] | Fucking losers! | 一帮废物 |
[13:57] | Loser. | 废物 |
[13:58] | You suck, Bowers. | 你才是废 废 废物 鲍尔斯 |
[14:01] | Shut up, Bill. | 快别这么说 比尔 |
[14:08] | You say something, Billy? | 你刚才说 说 说什么 比 比 比尔? |
[14:12] | You got a free ride this year ’cause of your little brother. | 我们给你免虐卡是因为你弟弟死了 |
[14:16] | Ride’s over, Denbrough. | 现在卡到期了 登布洛 |
[14:25] | This summer’s gonna be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends. | 这个暑假老子要玩死你们这帮废物 |
[14:41] | I wish he’d go missing. | 我希望失踪的那个是他 |
[14:43] | He’s probably the one doing it. | 可能就是他把贝蒂绑了 |
[14:56] | You gonna let me go by? | 你是打算让我过去呢 |
[14:58] | Or is there a secret password or something? | 还是说得有什么口令才行? |
[15:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:01] | – Um, sorry. – Sorry isn’t… | – 抱歉 – 抱歉可算不上是 |
[15:06] | A password. | 口令 |
[15:15] | Henry and his goons are over by the west entrance. | 亨利那伙人渣在学校西门那边呢 |
[15:18] | So you should be fine. | 所以你应该不会有麻烦 |
[15:19] | Oh, I wasn’t… | 我不是 |
[15:21] | Everyone knows he’s looking for you. | 大家都知道他们在堵你 |
[15:25] | What you listening to? | 你听谁的歌呢? |
[15:32] | New Kids on the Block. | 新街边男孩 |
[15:34] | I don’t even like them. I was just… | 我压根就不喜欢这乐队 我只是… |
[15:35] | Wait. You’re the new kid, right? Now I get it. | 等等 他们都叫你新来的 对吧?那我就懂了 |
[15:39] | There’s nothing to get. | 没什么可懂的 |
[15:41] | I’m just messing with you. | 我跟你闹着玩呢 |
[15:44] | I’m Beverly Marsh. | 我叫贝弗利·马什 |
[15:45] | Yeah. I know that ’cause we’re in the same class. | 我认识你的 我们一起上过课的 |
[15:49] | Social Studies. And you were… | 社会课 你叫… |
[15:52] | I’m Ben. But pretty much everybody just calls me… | 我叫本 不过大家都叫我… |
[15:56] | The new kid. | 新来的 |
[15:58] | Well, Ben, there are worse things to be called. | 没事 本 这在绰号界算是好的了 |
[16:01] | Let me sign this. | 我给你签纪念册吧 |
[16:24] | Stay cool, Ben from sosh class. | 慢慢适应这吧 社会课的本同学 |
[16:26] | Uh, yeah. | 啊 我会的 |
[16:28] | You too, Beverly. | 你也是 贝弗利 |
[16:29] | Hang tough, new kid on the block. | 撑住 新街边男孩 |
[16:35] | “Please Don’t Go, Girl.” | “妹子别走” |
[16:38] | That’s the name of another New Kids on the Block song. | 这是新街边男孩的另一首歌 |
[16:50] | “He thrusts his fists against the posts… | 绕口令:只见他猛挥拳头往柱子上砸 |
[16:55] | “He thrusts his fists against… | 只见他猛挥拳头往 往… |
[17:00] | Shit! | 操 |
[17:05] | “Post.” | 柱子上砸 |
[17:14] | Need some help? I… | 用帮忙吗?我… |
[17:17] | I thought we agreed. | 之前我们不是说好了的么? |
[17:23] | – Before you say anything… – Bill. | – 你先别急着说我… – 比尔 |
[17:25] | Just let me show you something first. | 先看看我的想法 |
[17:45] | The Barrens. | 荒地 |
[17:46] | It’s the only place that Georgie could have ended up. | 在那我们一定能找到乔治 |
[17:50] | He’s gone, Bill. | 他死了 比尔 |
[17:53] | But if the storm swept Georgie in, we should have gone… | 但若真是风暴给他刮跑了 我们应该去… |
[17:56] | He’s gone! He’s dead! | 他死了 死了 |
[18:00] | He’s dead! There is nothing we can do! Nothing! | 他死了 我们什么也做不了 |
[18:08] | Now take this down before your mother sees it. | 赶紧把那堆玩意拆了 别让你妈妈看到 |
[18:17] | Next time you wanna take something from my office… | 如果你下次想从我办公室拿什么东西的话 |
[18:22] | Ask. | 必须经我允许 |
[18:28] | I guess you get your tunnels back. | 你的管道又归你了 |
[19:00] | Get in! | 上车啊 小妞 |
[19:01] | Creep! | 变态 |
[19:12] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[19:44] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[19:50] | Hurry, son! | 快点 儿子 |
[19:51] | Help! It burns! | 救我 烧过来了 |
[19:55] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[20:26] | Stay the fuck outta my town! | 别他妈让我再看到你 |
[20:35] | Mike? | 麦克? |
[20:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[20:56] | You’re not studying, Stanley. | 你怎么就学不会呢 斯坦利 |
[20:59] | How’s it going to look? | 大家会怎么看我? |
[21:01] | The rabbi’s son can’t finish his own Torah reading. | 犹太教祭祀的亲儿子居然读不完《摩西五经》 |
[21:05] | Take the book to my office. | 把书放回到我办公室 |
[21:07] | Obviously you’re not using it. | 你根本没用心学 |
[23:04] | Take everything but the Delicious Deals, guys. | 除了特价小吃什么都可以拿 |
[23:06] | My mom loves them. | 我妈妈喜欢吃那些小吃 |
[23:08] | Hey! First you said the Barrens, and now you’re saying the sewer. | 嘿 起初你说去荒地 现在你又说去下水道里 |
[23:12] | I mean, what if we get caught? | 如果我们被抓了怎么办? |
[23:14] | We won’t, Eds. The sewers are public works. | 不会的 埃迪 下水道属于为百姓而建的市政工程 |
[23:17] | We’re the public, aren’t we? | 我们不也是老百姓嘛 对吧? |
[23:19] | Hey, Eddie, these your birth control pills? | 埃迪 这些是避孕药吗? |
[23:22] | Yeah, and I’m saving it for your sister. This is private stuff. | 对 给你妹用的 这是私人物品 |
[23:30] | Eddie Bear, where you boys off to in such a rush? | 我的小埃迪熊 你和朋友们赶着去哪啊? |
[23:34] | Um… | 呃 |
[23:36] | Just my backyard, Mrs. K. | 去我 我 我家后院 卡斯布拉克夫人 |
[23:40] | I got a new… | 我买了新的… |
[23:43] | – A new croquet set. – Jeez, spit it out, Bill! | 新槌球套装 天啊 你就不能说话利索点儿吗 |
[23:48] | Okay. | 准了 |
[23:50] | Oh, and sweetie, don’t go rolling around on the grass. | 宝贝儿 千万别在草上打滚哈 |
[23:52] | Especially if it’s just been cut. | 尤其是刚割过的草 |
[23:55] | You know how bad your allergies can get. | 要是过敏症犯了可有你受的 |
[23:57] | Yes, Mom. Let’s go. | 遵命 母上 我们出发吧 |
[23:59] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么? |
[24:14] | Do you want one from me too, Mrs. K? | 卡斯布拉克女士 要不要我也亲你一口呀? |
[24:15] | – I was kidding. – No, no, no. | – 我就是开个玩笑 – 不不不 |
[24:18] | Sorry, Mommy. | 抱歉 母上 |
[24:41] | “Your hair is winter fire, January embers… | “君之红发婉如冬日烈火 而燃至柳月的余烬 |
[24:45] | “My heart burns there too.” | 亦为我心焚炼之地” |
[24:46] | Slow down! | 骑慢点 |
[24:47] | Hi-ho, Silver! | 银神驹 冲啊 |
[24:49] | Away! | 冲啊 |
[24:51] | Your old lady bike’s too fast for us! | 你那老自行车居然比们的还快 |
[24:54] | Found it. | 书给你找到了 |
[24:55] | Isn’t it summer vacation? | 你们现在不是放暑假呢吗? |
[24:57] | I would think you’d be ready to take a break from the books. | 我觉着你应该出去玩玩 别整天泡在书堆里 |
[25:00] | I like it in here. | 我喜欢在这读书 |
[25:02] | A boy should be spending his summer outside with friends. | 男孩儿嘛 暑假就应该找朋友们一起出去玩耍 |
[25:06] | Don’t you have any friends? | 你没有朋友吗? |
[25:08] | Can I have the book now? | 能把书给我了吗? |
[28:13] | Egg boy. | 拿蛋的小胖子 |
[28:18] | What on earth are you doing? | 你在这干什么呢? |
[28:39] | Where are you off to, tits? | 你去哪啊 大胸仔? |
[28:44] | Gotcha. | 往哪儿跑 |
[28:46] | Wait. | 住手 |
[28:47] | – Fucking hold him. – Leave me alone! | – 按住他 – 放开我 |
[28:49] | – Smack him. – Don’t let tubby get away. | – 揍他 – 你别想跑 |
[28:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:52] | Get him! | 按住他 |
[28:54] | – Hold him, Hockstetter. – Get him, Belch. | – 按住他 霍克斯德特 – 贝尔奇 抓好他 |
[28:59] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:00] | – Just leave me alone. – Look at all this blubber! | – 放开我 – 看你这一身肥肉 |
[29:04] | Let me light his hair, like Michael Jackson. | 看我把你发型烫成迈克尔·杰克逊同款 |
[29:07] | Just hold him. | 按住他 |
[29:09] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 快放开 |
[29:19] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[29:22] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[29:28] | Okay, new kid. | 听好了 新来的 |
[29:30] | This is what us locals call the Kissing Bridge. | 这座桥叫吻桥是有说法的 |
[29:32] | It’s famous for two things. Sucking face, | 在这你得干两件事 一是亲亲脸蛋 |
[29:37] | and carving names. | 二是刻下名字 |
[29:38] | Henry, please. | 亨利 求求你 |
[29:46] | Whoa, whoa! Henry! | 够了 亨利 |
[29:47] | Shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[29:49] | I’m gonna carve my whole name onto this cottage cheese! | 我要在他的奶酪肚子上刻上我的全名 |
[29:56] | I’m gonna cut your fucking tits off. I swear to God! | 我他妈要砍掉你的奶子 我对天发誓 |
[29:59] | Get him! | 去抓他 |
[30:00] | Come on! | 快 |
[30:05] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[30:06] | You can’t run! | 你跑不掉的 |
[30:09] | – Oh, no! – We need to find Fatty! | – 不好 – 我们得找到那头肥猪 |
[30:17] | My knife. My old man will kill me! | 我的刀呢 我老爹会揍死我的 |
[30:23] | – You two, get him! – Come on! | – 你们俩去抓他 – 我们走 |
[30:28] | Move your fucking ass! | 快他妈帮我找啊 |
[30:31] | He’s going that way! Come on! | 他往那边跑了 |
[30:36] | He’s down there. | 他在下面 |
[31:09] | I don’t know. I guess. | 我不知道 可能是吧 |
[31:13] | That’s poison ivy. And that’s poison ivy. | 那是毒藤 那个也是 |
[31:17] | And that’s poison ivy. | 那个也是毒藤 |
[31:19] | Where? Where’s the poison ivy? | 哪个是?毒藤在哪? |
[31:20] | Nowhere. Not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley. | 哪个也不是 不是他妈所有植物都是毒藤好吧 斯坦利? |
[31:25] | Okay, I’m starting to get itchy now | 我现在身上发痒了 |
[31:27] | and I’m pretty sure this is not good for my… | 对我来说这绝对不是个好征兆 |
[31:28] | Do you use the same bathroom as your mother? | 你跟你妈共享一个卫生间吗? |
[31:31] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时候会的 |
[31:32] | Then you probably have crabs. | 那你可能身上有虱子了 |
[31:34] | That’s so not funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[31:40] | Aren’t you guys coming in? | 你俩不进来吗? |
[31:42] | Uh-uh. It’s greywater. | 我不进去 那可是灰水 |
[31:44] | What the hell’s greywater? | 灰水是他妈什么玩意? |
[31:45] | It’s basically piss and shit. So I’m just telling you, | 就是尿和屎的混合液 我告诉你们 |
[31:48] | you guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee. So… | 你们现在正游走于数百万加仑的德里人排泄物中 |
[31:53] | Are you serious? What are you… | 你还真去闻啊?你在干… |
[31:54] | Doesn’t smell like caca to me, señor. | 这闻起来可不像屎啊 先生 |
[31:56] | Okay, I can smell that from here. | 拉倒吧 我在这都能闻得到 |
[31:58] | It’s probably just your breath wafting back into your face. | 可能只是你闻到你自己的口臭了 |
[32:01] | Have you ever heard of a staph infection? | 你们没听过葡萄球菌感染吗? |
[32:03] | Oh, I’ll show you a staff infection. | 我把葡萄球菌拿给你看看怎么样 |
[32:05] | This is so unsanitary. You’re literally… | 这太不卫生了 |
[32:06] | This is literally like swimming inside of a toilet bowl right now. | 你们现在就像是在马桶里游泳一样 |
[32:09] | Have you ever heard of Listeria? | 你们没听过李斯特菌吗? |
[32:12] | Are you retarded? | 你是不是智障啊? |
[32:13] | You’re the reason why we’re in this position right now. | 因为你 我们才来的这儿 |
[32:15] | Guys! | 别吵了 |
[32:19] | Shit. Don’t tell me that’s… | 该死 别告诉我这个是… |
[32:21] | No. | 不是 |
[32:23] | Georgie wore galoshes. | 乔治穿的是雨靴 |
[32:27] | Whose sneaker is it? | 那这是谁的鞋? |
[32:31] | It’s Betty Ripsom’s. | 是贝蒂·瑞普森的 |
[32:32] | Oh, shit. | 我操了 |
[32:34] | Oh, God. Oh, fuck! | 我的天啊 该死 |
[32:35] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这个答案 |
[32:37] | How do you think Betty feels? | 你们觉着贝蒂当时是什么感觉 |
[32:39] | Running around these tunnels with only one frickin’ shoe? | 穿着一只鞋在地下水道里来回跑 |
[32:46] | What if she’s still here? | 她要是还在这管道里呢? |
[32:53] | Eddie, come on! | 埃迪 进来啊 |
[32:54] | My mom will have an aneurysm, if she finds out that we’re playing down here. | 我妈妈要是知道我们来这玩 她会气犯病了的 |
[32:57] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[33:00] | Bill? | 比尔? |
[33:03] | If… If I was Betty Ripsom, I would want us to find me. | 如果我是贝蒂 我肯定希望有人来找我 |
[33:08] | Georgie too. | 乔治也会这么想 |
[33:12] | What if I don’t want to find them? | 如果我不想找到他们呢? |
[33:15] | I mean, no offense, Bill, but I don’t want to end up like… | 无意冒犯 比尔 只是我不想… |
[33:22] | I don’t want to go missing either. | 我不想也变失踪了 |
[33:24] | – He has a point. – You too? | – 他说的也有道理 – 你也不来? |
[33:26] | It’s summer. | 现在是暑假 |
[33:28] | We’re supposed to be having fun. | 暑假就应该开心地玩耍 |
[33:30] | This isn’t fun. | 在这怎么开心 |
[33:33] | This is scary and disgusting. | 这又恐怖又恶心 |
[33:41] | Holy shit! What happened to you? | 我了个擦 你怎么了? |
[34:25] | I hear ya, tits. | 我听到你的声音了 大胸仔 |
[34:44] | Don’t think you can stay down here all damn day now. | 别以为你能这在下面躲一整天 |
[35:01] | You found us, Patrick. | 你找到我们了 帕特里克 |
[35:03] | You found us, Patrick. | 你找到我们了 帕特里克 |
[35:08] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[35:26] | Fuck! | 操 |
[35:59] | I think it’s great that we’re helping the new kid, | 我认为我们救了新来的胖子是件好事 |
[36:01] | but also we need to think of our own safety. | 但是我们也得考虑自身的安全啊 |
[36:02] | I mean, he’s bleeding all over and you guys know | 你看他血流的到处都是 |
[36:04] | that there’s an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak, right? | 你们也知道现下艾滋病流行于世 |
[36:06] | My mom’s friend in New York City got it | 我妈妈的一个朋友就得上了艾滋病 |
[36:08] | by touching a dirty pole on the subway. | 就因为碰了纽约地铁里的一个脏兮兮的电线杆 |
[36:10] | And a drop of AIDS blood got into his system through a hangnail. A hangnail! | 感染艾滋病的血液是通过她手指上的倒刺进入她体内的 |
[36:13] | And you can amputate legs and arms. | 手脚感染可以被截肢 |
[36:16] | But how do you amputate a waist? | 腰得怎么截? |
[36:19] | You guys do know that alleys are known for dirty needles that have AIDS, right? | 你们肯定知道巷子里全是携带艾滋病毒的针头吧? |
[36:21] | You guys do know that? | 你们肯定知道的吧 |
[36:23] | – Hey… – Ah, we’re screwed. | – 嘿… – 啊 我们完蛋了 |
[36:24] | Richie, wait here. Come on. | 里奇 你在这守着 其他人跟我来 |
[36:31] | Glad I got to meet you before you died. | 能在你死之前认识你 我很荣幸 |
[36:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:44] | Can we afford all that? | 这些药品我们买得起吗? |
[36:45] | It’s all we got. | 我们就这点儿钱 |
[36:47] | You kidding me? | 你不是逗我呢吧? |
[36:50] | Wait, you have an account here, don’t you? | 对了 我记得你能在这赊账吧? |
[36:53] | If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself… | 如果我妈妈知道我自己买了这么多药和医疗用品 |
[36:56] | I’m spending the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting X-rayed. | 本周余下的日子 我都会在急诊室的X光下度过 |
[37:13] | See you later, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[37:14] | See you, Gretta. | 再见 格里塔 |
[37:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[37:24] | I’m fine. What’s wrong with you? | 我好的很 你们在干嘛? |
[37:27] | None of your business. | 跟你没关系 |
[37:28] | There’s a kid outside. Looked like someone killed him. | 外面有个男孩被人屠的满身是血 |
[37:31] | We need some supplies, | 我们需要些医 医疗用品 |
[37:35] | but we don’t have enough money. | 但是我们钱不够 |
[37:43] | I like your glasses, Mr. Keene. | 我很喜欢你眼镜 基恩先生 |
[37:45] | You look just like Clark Kent. | 你戴上它就像是克拉克·肯特 |
[37:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[37:49] | I don’t know about that. | 从没人这么说过我 |
[37:51] | Can I try them? | 我能借你眼镜戴戴吗? |
[37:54] | Mmm. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[38:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[38:05] | Well, how about that? | 哇哦 这么说如何 |
[38:07] | You look just like Lois Lane. | 你戴上眼镜就像是露易丝·莱恩 |
[38:11] | Really? | 真的? |
[38:13] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[38:18] | Well, here you go. | 好啦 还给你 |
[38:20] | Shoot, I’m so sorry. | 该死 我很抱歉 |
[38:22] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:37] | Just suck the wound. | 快吮吸伤口吧 |
[38:38] | – I need to focus right now. – You need to focus? | – 我得集中注意力 – 你还得集中注意力? |
[38:40] | Yeah, can you go get me something? | 对 你能帮我拿点东西过来吗? |
[38:41] | – Jesus! What do you need? – Go get my bifocals. | – 我的天啊 你需要什么?- 去拿我的近远视双用镜 |
[38:44] | I hid ’em in my second fanny pack. | 在我第二个腰包里 |
[38:45] | Why do you have two fanny packs? | 你为什么有两个腰包? |
[38:47] | I need to focus right now and it’s a long story. | 说来话长 不过我现在得专心救他 |
[38:48] | I don’t want to get into it. | 反正我也不想听 |
[39:02] | Um, thanks. | 那个 谢 谢 谢谢你了 |
[39:04] | Even-steven. | 我们扯平啦 |
[39:05] | Oh, God, he’s bleeding. Oh, my God! | 天啊 他在流血 天啊 |
[39:08] | Ben from sosh? | 社会课的本同学? |
[39:09] | You have to suck the wound before you apply the Band-Aids. | 你必须先吮吸好伤口才能上绷带 |
[39:11] | – This is 101. – You don’t know what you’re talking about. | – 这是常识 – 你别在这不懂装懂了 |
[39:13] | Are you okay? That looks like it hurts. | 你还好吗?伤看着挺重啊 |
[39:16] | Oh. No, I’m good. I just fell. | 我没事 就是刚才摔了一跤 |
[39:18] | Yeah, right into Henry Bowers. | 对 摔到亨利·鲍尔斯的刀上 |
[39:19] | Shut it, Richie. | 别瞎说 里 里 里奇 |
[39:21] | Why? It’s the truth. | 为什么不说?我又没胡诌 |
[39:24] | You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up? | 你确定他们治疗你的时候没乱用药品? |
[39:31] | You know, we’ll take care of him. | 我 我 我们会照顾好他的 |
[39:34] | Uh, thanks again, Beverly. | 再次感谢 贝弗利 |
[39:35] | Sure. Maybe I’ll see you around. | 不客气 有缘再会 |
[39:38] | Yeah, we were thinking about | 好啊 我们明天可能会想 |
[39:40] | going to the quarry tomorrow, | 去矿 矿 矿场 |
[39:42] | if you wanna | 如果你也想… |
[39:44] | come. | 来的话 |
[39:46] | Good to know. Thanks. | 我知道了 谢谢你的邀请 |
[39:52] | Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her. | 干得漂亮 在她面前提及鲍尔斯 |
[39:54] | Yeah, dude, you heard what she did. | 说的对 你不知道她们以前的事? |
[39:56] | What’d she do? | 以前她干了什么? |
[39:58] | More like “Who’d she do?” | 你该问她干了谁 |
[39:59] | From what I hear, the list is longer than my wang. | 我听说她上过的人的名单比我的丁丁都长 |
[40:01] | That’s not saying much. | 那也没多少人 |
[40:03] | They’re just rumors. | 那只 只 只是谣言 |
[40:06] | Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade. | 总之呢 比尔三年级的时候就跟她扯上过 |
[40:09] | They kissed in the school play. | 他们在学校舞台剧上接吻了 |
[40:11] | The reviews said you can’t fake that sort of passion. | 评论上都说他俩接吻时的激情可不是演出来的 |
[40:13] | Now, pip-pip and tally-ho, my good fellows, | 伙计们看 在这发现个胖子 |
[40:16] | I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention. | 我想这胖子需要我们全力帮助 |
[40:18] | Get in there, Dr. K. Come on, fix him up. | 卡斯布拉克医生 赶紧去救他 |
[40:20] | Why don’t you shut the fuck up, Einstein, because I know what I’m doing | 还用得着你这个卷毛脑袋废话 我知道我该干什么 |
[40:22] | and I don’t want you doing the British guy with me right now. | 而且我很不喜欢你模仿英国人 |
[40:24] | Suck the wound. Get in there. | 赶紧吮吸伤口吧 |
[40:25] | Toilet and bath water travel down | 马桶和浴缸的废水 |
[40:28] | the drains and into the sewer. | 从管道流入下水道 |
[40:30] | The sewer is a fun place to play with all of your friends. | 跟你的伙伴们在下水道里玩会很有趣的 |
[40:34] | Just follow the water into the drains and down into the sewers you go. | 跟着废水一起进入管道 然后看废水都流到哪去了 |
[40:38] | When you’re with your friends in the sewers, you can be as silly as a clown! | 你和伙伴们在下水道玩的时候 就像小丑一样傻的可爱 |
[40:43] | That’s right, it’s the word of the day. | 说的对 这就是我们节目今天的主题 |
[40:49] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 老爸 |
[40:50] | Hey, Bevvie. | 嗨 小贝弗利 |
[40:52] | Whatcha got there? | 你手里拿的什么? |
[40:56] | Just some things. | 就是些小玩意 |
[40:57] | Like what? | 什么小玩意? |
[41:20] | Tell me you’re still my little girl. | 告诉我 你还是我的小宝贝 |
[41:23] | Yes, Daddy. | 是的 老爸 |
[41:27] | Good. | 那就好 |
[41:29] | A deep fly ball to the left. His last at bat. | 左上的高弧掷球 这是他最后一次击球机会 |
[41:32] | He scratched the foul pole. | 球擦棒而过 |
[41:34] | Wade Boggs, of course, leads the league in hitting so far. | 韦德·博格斯 毫无疑问他的击球冠绝联盟 |
[41:51] | This is what you did. This is what you… | 你喜欢这头发 我就全剪掉… |
[41:55] | This is… | 这是… |
[42:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[42:39] | – So easy. – Poor tree. | – 小菜一碟 – 可怜的小树 |
[42:41] | So easy! | 超简单 |
[42:43] | Oh, my God, that was terrible. I win. | 天啊 你痰吐的真烂 我赢了 |
[42:45] | – You won? – Yeah. | – 你赢了?- 当然 |
[42:46] | – Did you see my loogie? – That went the farthest! | – 你看到我吐的痰了么 – 我的痰飞得最远 |
[42:48] | – It’s by distance. – Mass. It’s always been mass. | – 吐痰凭距离决胜负 – 是凭量 一直都是凭量决胜负 |
[42:50] | What is mass? | 什么是量? |
[42:51] | Who cares how far it goes? | 吐多远都无所谓 |
[42:53] | It matters how cool it looks, like it’s green or it’s white | 关键是它看起来酷不酷 是绿的还是白的 |
[42:55] | or juicy and fat. | 唾沫是不是多 痰够不够浓 |
[42:56] | – All right. – Thanks for that. | – 好了 – 谢谢 |
[42:57] | – Who’s first? – That was terrible. | – 谁第一个跳 – 太可怕了 |
[43:03] | I’ll go! | 我来 |
[43:08] | Sissies. | 一群胆小鬼 |
[43:13] | What the fuck! | 我勒个去 |
[43:19] | Oh, holy shit! We just got showed up by a girl. | 操了 我们刚刚被一个女孩嘲笑了 |
[43:22] | Do we have to do that now? | 我们现在是不是必须得跳了? |
[43:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:24] | Come on! | 跳啊 |
[43:26] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[43:38] | I already won! We already won! | 我赢了 我们已经赢了 |
[43:42] | They’re down! Yes! | 他们倒了 太棒了 |
[44:11] | Ah, fuck! What was that? | 天 那是什么 |
[44:13] | Something just touched my foot right here. | 刚刚不知什么东西碰到了我的脚 |
[44:17] | That work? | 怎么啦? |
[44:18] | – Where are we looking? – Right here, right here! | – 在哪?- 在这 在这 |
[44:20] | It’s a turtle. | 一只乌龟而已 |
[44:54] | News flash, Ben. School’s out for summa! | 告诉你个新闻 本同学 现在学校已经放暑假了 |
[44:56] | Oh, that? That’s not school stuff. | 哦 那 那可不是学校的东西 |
[44:59] | – Who sent you this? – No one. Give it… | – 这是谁送你的?- 没谁 |
[45:01] | No one. | 没谁 |
[45:06] | – What’s with the history project? – Oh… | – 你收集这些旧报纸做什么?- 哦 |
[45:08] | When I first moved here, I didn’t have anyone to hang out with, | 我刚搬来这里的时候 没人跟我一起玩 |
[45:12] | so I just started spending time in the library. | 所以我只好在图书馆里打发时间 |
[45:15] | You went to the library? | 你去了图书馆? |
[45:18] | On purpose? | 那能有什么意思? |
[45:19] | Oh, I wanna see. | 我想看看 |
[45:23] | What’s The Black Spot? | 黑斑点是什么 |
[45:25] | The Black Spot was a nightclub | 黑斑点是一个夜总会 |
[45:26] | that was burned down years ago by that racist cult. | 在十年前被狂热的种族主义者烧毁了 |
[45:28] | The what? | 什么? |
[45:30] | Don’t you watch Geraldo? | 你不看热拉尔多的节目吗? |
[45:32] | Your hair… | 你 你 你的头发 |
[45:36] | Your… Your hair is beautiful, Beverly. | 你的头发真漂亮 贝弗利 |
[45:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[45:40] | Right. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:46] | Here, pass it. | 来 给我看看 |
[45:52] | Why is it all murders and missing kids? | 这怎么都是关于凶杀案和儿童失踪案的? |
[45:54] | Derry’s not like any town I’ve ever been in before. | 德里镇和我之前去过的任何一个镇都大不相同 |
[45:58] | They did a study once, and it turns out | 有人做过研究 研究显示 |
[46:01] | people die or disappear six times the national average. | 这里人口失踪率和死亡率是全国平均水平的六倍 |
[46:07] | You read that? | 你读过那篇研究? |
[46:09] | And that’s just grown-ups. | 不只是大人 |
[46:11] | Kids are worse. | 孩子们处境更糟糕 |
[46:13] | Way, way worse. | 非常 非常糟糕 |
[46:16] | I’ve got more stuff if you wanna see it. | 如果你们还想看 我家里还有更多资料 |
[46:19] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[46:49] | Don’t freak out, just tell us. | 不要怕 告诉我们就行了 |
[46:51] | Yeah. I heard he has a rollercoaster and a pet chimp | 好吧 我听说他有一辆过山车 一只宠物猩猩 |
[46:53] | and an old guy’s fucking bones. Yeah. | 和一个老人的骨头 是的 |
[46:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[46:59] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[47:01] | Cool, huh? | 我的房间很赞吧? |
[47:02] | No. No, nothing cool. | 不 没什么可赞的 |
[47:05] | There’s nothing cool. | 真心没什么好的 |
[47:07] | This is cool, right here. Wait, no. No, it’s not cool. | 好吧 这很赞 等等 不 看错了 |
[47:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[47:13] | Oh, that? That’s the charter for Derry Township. | 那个?那是德里镇的建镇许可状 |
[47:16] | Nerd alert. | 发现书呆子一枚 |
[47:17] | No, actually, it’s really interesting. | 其实它背后的故事还是挺有意思的 |
[47:20] | Derry started as a beaver trapping camp. | 起初德里镇就是一个诱捕海狸的地方 |
[47:22] | Still is, am I right, boys? | 现在也是啊 我说的对吗 兄弟们? |
[47:24] | Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry. | 91个人签署了《建镇许可状》后就有了现在的德里镇 |
[47:27] | But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace. | 但于同年冬天 他们都消失得无影无踪 |
[47:31] | The entire camp? | 整个镇吗? |
[47:33] | There were rumors of Indians, | 有传闻说是印第安人干的 |
[47:35] | but no sign of an attack. | 但并未发现小镇有受到袭击的迹象 |
[47:38] | Everybody just thought it was a plague or something. | 大家都认为定是遭遇了瘟疫或是什么别的原因 |
[47:41] | But it’s like | 但感觉像 |
[47:43] | one day everybody just woke up and left. | 某一天 大家一觉醒来后就都走了 |
[47:47] | The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well house. | 唯一的线索是一些血衣 断断续续散在地上直至井房 |
[47:52] | Jesus. We can get Derry on Unsolved Mysteries. | 上帝啊 我们可以续写《未解之谜》了 |
[47:54] | – Let’s do that. You’re brilliant. – I might be. | – 那就写吧 你可是个天才 – 也许吧 |
[48:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[48:06] | Maybe he’s just trying to make some friends, Stanley. | 也许他只是想交一些朋友 斯坦利 |
[48:09] | Where was the well house? | 那个井房在哪? |
[48:11] | I don’t know. Somewhere in town, I guess. | 我也不知道 可能是在镇上的某个地方 |
[48:14] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[48:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[48:19] | Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen | 没有人能与我感同身受 |
[48:23] | Nobody knows my sorrow | 没人知道我的悲伤 |
[49:15] | Eddie… | 埃迪… |
[49:20] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[49:26] | Oh! | 哦 |
[49:28] | Fuck. My mom’s gonna fucking flip. | 见鬼 我妈会杀了我的 |
[49:41] | Do you think this will help me, Eddie? | 你觉得这药对我有用吗 埃迪? |
[49:59] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 |
[50:21] | Where you going, Eds? | 埃迪 你要去哪? |
[50:24] | If you lived here, you’d be home by now. | 如果你住在这 那你已经到家了 |
[50:29] | Come join the clown, Eds. | 来一起做小丑吧 埃迪 |
[50:32] | You’ll float down here. | 你会在这里漂浮起来 |
[50:34] | We all float down here. | 我们都在这儿漂浮着 |
[50:36] | Yes, we do. | 我们漂浮着 |
[51:33] | “Your hair is winter fire… | 君之红发婉如冬日烈火 |
[51:36] | “January embers… | 而燃至柳月的余烬 |
[51:39] | “My heart burns there, too.” | 亦为我心焚炼之地 |
[51:54] | Beverly… | 贝弗利… |
[52:00] | Beverly. | 贝弗利… |
[52:03] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[52:09] | Help me, please. | 请救救我 |
[52:14] | We all want to meet you, Beverly. | 我们都很想见你 贝弗利 |
[52:19] | We all float down here. | 我们都在下面漂浮着呢 |
[52:27] | Hello? Who are you? | 谁在说话?是谁? |
[52:30] | – I’m Veronica. – Betty Ripsom. | – 我是维罗妮卡 – 贝蒂·瑞普森 |
[52:32] | Patrick Hockstetter. | 帕特里克·霍克斯德特 |
[52:34] | Come closer. | 再靠近些 |
[52:36] | – Wanna see? – We float. | – 你想看看吗?- 我们在漂浮 |
[52:38] | We change. | 我们变了 |
[53:50] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[53:51] | Help! | 救命 |
[53:53] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[54:30] | The hell’s going on? | 这儿他妈的发生了什么? |
[54:34] | The sink… | 水池… |
[54:40] | And the blood… It’s… | 那里有血 在那… |
[54:42] | What blood? | 什么血 |
[54:45] | The sink. You don’t see it? | 水池里 你没看见吗? |
[54:51] | There was blood. | 那里面有血 |
[55:00] | You worry me, Bevvie. | 你让我很操心 贝弗 |
[55:03] | You worry me a lot. | 你真的让我很操心 |
[55:06] | But don’t you see? | 你看不到吗? |
[55:09] | Why’d you do this to your hair? | 你为什么要剪短头发? |
[55:12] | Makes you look like a boy. | 看着像是个男孩 |
[57:39] | Georgie. | 乔治 |
[58:27] | I lost it, Billy. Don’t be mad. | 我把船弄丢了 比尔 不要生气 |
[58:32] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没有生你的气 |
[58:44] | It just floated off. | 我只是在漂浮 |
[58:50] | But, Bill, if you’ll come with me, | 但是 比尔 如果你跟我一起走的话 |
[58:53] | you’ll float, too. | 你也会漂浮起来 |
[58:55] | Georgie. | 乔治 |
[58:58] | You’ll float, too. You’ll float, too. | 你也会漂浮起来 |
[59:00] | You’ll float, too. | 你也会漂浮起来 |
[59:02] | – You’ll float, too. – You’ll float, too. | 你也会漂浮起来 |
[59:04] | You’ll float, too. You’ll float, too. | 你也会漂浮起来 |
[59:07] | You’ll float, too. | 你也会漂浮起来 |
[59:09] | You’ll float, too! You’ll float, too! | 你也会漂浮起来 你也会漂浮起来 |
[59:12] | You’ll float, too! | 你也会漂浮起来 |
[59:16] | You’ll float, too! | 你也会漂浮起来 |
[59:34] | No, we gotta go through the alleyway. | 不 我们必须穿过巷子 |
[59:35] | The alley takes way too long. | 巷子太长了 |
[59:36] | No, the alley is so much faster. | 不 巷子快得多 |
[59:38] | The alley is more dangerous and it’s disgusting. | 巷子更危险 更讨厌 |
[59:39] | How is it more dangerous? | 怎么可能会危险? |
[59:41] | It smells like piss and it’s gross. | 因为这闻起来像狗屎 还很恶心 |
[59:42] | – Just take the side streets for once. – Oh, my God. | – 我就是不喜欢 怎样?- 我的天啊 |
[59:44] | The side streets are the same. They smell like piss and shit. | 所以你就决定不喜欢这样的事情 你个混蛋 |
[59:47] | Okay, okay. Can you just tell me what she said exactly? | 好吧 她要说的那件事实际上是什么? |
[59:49] | She didn’t say anything. | 她什么也没说 |
[59:50] | She just said that you guys need to hurry over. | 他就是说你们得快点过来 |
[59:52] | She didn’t say anything. Okay. Okay. | 她什么也没说 好 好吧 |
[59:54] | You made it. I… | 我们到了 我 |
[59:56] | I need to show you something. | 我需要给你们看些东西 |
[59:58] | What is it? | 看什么? |
[59:59] | More than we saw at the quarry? | 比在采石场露的还多? |
[1:00:00] | Shut up! Just shut up, Richie. | 闭嘴吧你 里奇 |
[1:00:02] | My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment. | 如果我爸发现我带男孩子进家 他会杀了我的 |
[1:00:06] | Then we’ll leave a lookout. | 我 我 我们会留下人望风 |
[1:00:09] | Richie, stay here. | 里奇 你留在这 |
[1:00:11] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! What if her dad comes back? | 喂喂喂 要是她爸爸回来了怎么办? |
[1:00:14] | Do what you always do. Start talking. | 向他展现你嘴炮本色 |
[1:00:18] | It is a gift. | 这可是一种天赋 |
[1:00:29] | In there. | 在里面 |
[1:00:31] | What is it? | 那里面有什么? |
[1:00:33] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[1:00:34] | Are you taking us to your bathroom? | 很好 把我们带去洗手间 |
[1:00:36] | I just want you to know that 89% of the worst accidents in homes | 你难道不知道89%的意外事故 |
[1:00:39] | are caused in bathrooms. | 都是在厨房或者洗手间发生的? |
[1:00:41] | And, I mean, that’s where all the bacteria and fungi are | 那里面滋生超级多的细菌和真菌… |
[1:00:44] | and it’s not a really sanitary place… | 可不是个卫生的地方… |
[1:00:49] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[1:00:51] | You see it? | 你们有看到吗? |
[1:00:52] | – Yes. – What… | – 是的 – 这 |
[1:00:54] | What happened in here? | 这里发生了什么? |
[1:00:55] | My dad couldn’t see it. I thought I might be crazy. | 我爸爸看不到这些 我当时觉得可能是我疯了 |
[1:01:00] | Well, if you’re crazy, then we’re all crazy. | 如果是你疯了 那么我们也都疯了 |
[1:01:04] | We can’t leave it like this. | 我们得帮她把这里清理干净 |
[1:02:20] | All right, so you’ve never been to the Derry Summer Fair? | 你从来没去过德里镇的夏日集市吗? |
[1:02:23] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我没去过 |
[1:02:26] | Not that I know of. | 我记着应该是没去过 |
[1:02:30] | Well, I go there every year, | 我每年都去 |
[1:02:32] | but I was there one time with Richie and technically won ’cause I hit the target. | 有一次我和里奇去的 我击中了靶心获得头奖 |
[1:02:35] | But there were so many prizes, I didn’t know which to pick. | 但是奖品太多了 我都不知道该选 选哪个 |
[1:02:43] | It’s not true, you know. | 他们污蔑我的那些话 |
[1:02:46] | What they say about me. | 那都不是真的 |
[1:02:50] | I was only ever kissed by one guy. | 我只被一个男人吻过 |
[1:02:55] | It was a long time ago. | 那是在很久很久之前的事情了 |
[1:02:58] | It was a nice kiss though. | 不过那一吻我一直记得 |
[1:03:05] | “January embers.” | 燃至柳月的余烬 |
[1:03:10] | Was that in the play? | 是当时那舞台剧中的台词吗? |
[1:03:14] | No, the poem. | 不 是一首诗 |
[1:03:16] | Oh… | 哦 |
[1:03:18] | Oh, I don’t really know much poetry. | 我读过的诗 诗并不多 |
[1:03:24] | Oh. I was just… | 哦 我只是 |
[1:03:28] | Never mind then. | 当我没说 |
[1:03:33] | Um… | 哦 |
[1:03:35] | Just so you know, I… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[1:03:38] | I never believed any of the rumors. | 我从来不相信那些谣言 |
[1:03:41] | And none of us Losers do. | 我们这群人都不相信 |
[1:03:47] | We like hanging with you. | 我们喜欢和你一起玩 |
[1:03:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:53] | You shouldn’t thank us too much. | 你不用总是对我们说谢谢 |
[1:03:55] | Hanging out with us makes you a Loser, too. | 总和我们玩 你会被划成我们同一类人的 |
[1:03:58] | I can take that. | 没事的 |
[1:04:05] | No, I love being your personal doorman, really. | 不 我是真太乐意做你们的私人门卫 |
[1:04:07] | Could you idiots have taken any longer? | 你们这帮蠢货还能再磨蹭一点吗? |
[1:04:08] | – All right, shut up, Richie. – Yeah, shut up, Richie. | – 闭嘴吧 里奇 – 是的 快闭嘴吧 里奇 |
[1:04:10] | Oh, okay, trash the trashmouth, I get it. | 好吧好吧 不让我喷垃圾话 我懂了 |
[1:04:13] | Hey, I wasn’t the one scrubbing the bathroom floor | 嘿 我可不是某个擦浴室地板的倒霉蛋 |
[1:04:15] | and imagining that her sink went all Eddie’s mom’s vagina on Halloween. | 想象她的水槽像是万圣节时艾迪妈妈的阴道 |
[1:04:19] | She didn’t imagine it. | 她没有瞎想 |
[1:04:24] | I… | 我 |
[1:04:26] | I saw something, too. | 我也看见了一些诡异的东西 |
[1:04:29] | You saw blood, too? | 你也看见血了? |
[1:04:32] | Not blood. | 不是血 |
[1:04:35] | I saw Georgie. | 我看见了乔 乔 乔治 |
[1:04:40] | It seemed so real. | 感觉很真实 |
[1:04:43] | I mean, it seemed like him, but there was this… | 我是说 它看着很像乔治 但是那其实是… |
[1:04:45] | The clown. | 是一个小丑 |
[1:04:52] | Yeah, I saw him, too. | 是的 我也看见他了 |
[1:05:00] | Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? | 等等 是不是只有处子之身才能看到这些东西? |
[1:05:03] | Is that why I’m not seeing this shit? | 所以我才看不见那个玩意儿? |
[1:05:07] | Oh, shit, that’s Belch Huggins’ car. | 该死 那是贝尔奇·哈金斯的车 |
[1:05:10] | – We should probably get outta here. – Yeah. | – 我们该走了 – 同意 |
[1:05:12] | Wait, isn’t that the homeschooled kid’s bike? | 你们看 那个自行车是家里蹲男孩儿的吧? |
[1:05:14] | Yeah, that’s Mike’s. | 是的 是麦克的 |
[1:05:17] | We have to help him. | 我们必须帮他 |
[1:05:19] | We should? | 一定要去吗? |
[1:05:20] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:05:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:05:32] | Eat that meat! | 吃了它 |
[1:05:33] | – Eat it, bitch! – You little fucker! | – 吃了它 – 蠢蛋 |
[1:05:35] | – Bitch! – Motherfucker! | – 混蛋 – 傻逼 |
[1:05:36] | – Eat it, you little bitch! – Pussy! | – 吃了它啊 混蛋 |
[1:05:39] | Fucking… | 该死… |
[1:05:40] | Whatcha gonna do, huh? | 你要做什么? |
[1:05:41] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[1:05:46] | Get the fuck up! | 快给我站起来 |
[1:05:48] | You little fucker! | 真是个蠢货 |
[1:05:58] | Come on, Henry, smack him! | 快 亨利 用力砸 |
[1:06:00] | You little bitch. | 你这个小婊子 |
[1:06:04] | – Nice throw. – Thanks. | – 扔得好 – 谢谢 |
[1:06:12] | You losers are trying too hard. | 你们这帮废物想上她不用这么费劲 |
[1:06:14] | She’ll do you. | 只要你们软语相求 |
[1:06:16] | You just gotta ask nicely, | 她会跟你们啪啪啪的 |
[1:06:18] | like I did. | 我以前就是这么做的 |
[1:06:26] | What the fuck? | 你他妈敢动手? |
[1:06:31] | Come on, get ’em! Fuck! | 快 砸他 |
[1:06:33] | Rock war! | 石头之战 |
[1:06:36] | – Get ’em! – Watch out! | – 用力砸 – 小心 |
[1:06:38] | Fuck you, motherfuckers! | 砸死你们这帮混蛋 |
[1:06:44] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[1:06:48] | – Fuck outta here! – Ow! | – 滚开 – 呃 |
[1:06:52] | Ah, shit! | 该死 |
[1:06:54] | Fuck you, bitch! | 去死 贱人 |
[1:07:00] | Come on, guys! Let’s get ’em! | 快扔 砸死他们 |
[1:07:01] | – Fuck this. – Fuck out of here. | – 他妈的 – 快他妈离开这里 |
[1:07:03] | Fuck you, losers! | 他妈的 废材 |
[1:07:23] | Go blow your dad, you mullet-wearing asshole! | 去给你爸爸吹箫吧 你这个乡村非主流 |
[1:07:35] | Thanks, guys, but you shouldn’t have done that. | 谢谢你们 但是你们不该惹那伙人的 |
[1:07:37] | They’ll be after you guys, too, now. | 他们也会对付你们的 |
[1:07:39] | Oh, no, no, no. Bowers? He’s always after us. | 鲍尔斯 他一直都想对付我们 |
[1:07:43] | I guess that’s one thing we all have in common. | 这是我们的共 共 共同点 |
[1:07:47] | Yeah, Homeschool. Welcome to the Losers’ Club. | 是啊 家里蹲骚年 欢迎加入废柴俱乐部 |
[1:07:54] | Right there. | 在这里 |
[1:08:00] | They say they found part of his hand | 他们说 他们在水管旁边 |
[1:08:02] | all chewed up near the Standpipe. | 找到了他被啃剩下的手 |
[1:08:04] | He asked to borrow a pencil once. | 他曾向我借过铅笔 |
[1:08:10] | It’s like she’s been forgotten | 她似乎已被遗 遗 遗忘了 |
[1:08:13] | because Corcoran’s missing. | 因为现在人们关注的是科科伦失踪案 |
[1:08:17] | Is it ever gonna end? | 这事能有完吗? |
[1:08:18] | What the fuck, dude? | 兄弟 你干什么? |
[1:08:20] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在讲什么? |
[1:08:22] | What they always talk about. | 还不是之前他们讲的那件事情 |
[1:08:24] | I actually think it will end. | 其实我觉得这事会结束 |
[1:08:25] | For a little while, at least. | 至少会消停一段时间 |
[1:08:27] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[1:08:29] | So I was going over all my Derry research | 我仔细检查了我搜集到的德里镇资料 |
[1:08:31] | and I charted out all the big events. | 标注出了所有的大事件 |
[1:08:33] | The Ironworks explosion in 1908, | 1908年钢铁厂爆炸事件 |
[1:08:35] | the Bradley Gang in ’35, | 1935年布拉德利团伙覆灭事件 |
[1:08:37] | and The Black Spot in ’62. | 1962年黑斑点俱乐部焚毁事件 |
[1:08:39] | And now kids being… | 还有现在孩子失踪… |
[1:08:44] | I realized this stuff seems to happen… | 我发现这些大事件似乎是 |
[1:08:47] | Every 27 years. | 每隔27年发生一次 |
[1:08:53] | Okay, so, let me get this straight. | 好吧 那我来梳理一下整件事 |
[1:08:54] | It comes out from wherever to eat kids for, like, a year? | 在一年之中 小丑会到处吃孩子 |
[1:08:57] | And then what? It just goes into hibernation? | 然后呢?再休眠27年? |
[1:08:59] | Maybe it’s like… What do you call it? | 也许这就像… 那个东西叫什么来着? |
[1:09:02] | Cicadas. | 蝉 |
[1:09:03] | You know, the bugs that come out once every 17 years. | 蝉每隔十七年出来一次 |
[1:09:06] | My grandfather thinks this town is cursed. | 我爷爷认为这个镇子被诅咒了 |
[1:09:09] | He says that | 他说 |
[1:09:10] | all the bad things that happen in this town | 就因为某种东西的存在 |
[1:09:12] | are because of one thing. | 所有的坏事情都在这个小镇发生 |
[1:09:14] | An evil thing that feeds off the people of Derry. | 一个以德里镇人为食的邪恶的东西 |
[1:09:17] | But it can’t be one thing. | 但我觉着不可能只是一种怪物 |
[1:09:20] | We all saw something different. | 我们看到的怪物都不一样 |
[1:09:23] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:09:24] | Or maybe It knows what scares us most and that’s what we see. | 或者它让我们看到我们最害怕的东西 |
[1:09:27] | I saw a leper. | 我 我看到了一个麻风病人 |
[1:09:30] | He was like a walking infection. | 他就像是一个行走的感染源 |
[1:09:32] | But you didn’t. | 但其实你根本没遇到这个人 |
[1:09:35] | Because it isn’t real. | 因为那怪物不是真实的 |
[1:09:37] | None of this is. | 全都是幻觉 |
[1:09:39] | Not Eddie’s leper | 埃迪看到的麻风病人是幻觉 |
[1:09:41] | or Bill seeing Georgie | 比尔看到的乔治也是 |
[1:09:43] | or the woman I keep seeing. | 我总能看到的那个女人也是幻觉 |
[1:09:46] | She hot? | 她性感吗? |
[1:09:49] | No, Richie. | 不 里奇 |
[1:09:50] | She’s not hot. | 她不性感 |
[1:09:52] | Her face is all messed up. | 她的脸很恐怖 |
[1:09:56] | None of this makes any sense. | 这些事没一样能讲得通 |
[1:09:59] | They’re all like bad dreams. | 它们都像噩梦一样 |
[1:10:01] | I don’t think so. I know the difference between a bad dream and real life, okay? | 我觉得不对 我知道现实与噩梦的区别 好吗? |
[1:10:07] | What’d you see? You saw something, too? | 你看到了什么?你也看到了不好的东西吗? |
[1:10:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:10:12] | Do you guys know that burned-down house on Harris Avenue? | 你们知道哈里斯大街上烧毁的那栋房子吗? |
[1:10:16] | I was inside when it burned down. | 大火烧楼的时候 我被困在里面 |
[1:10:22] | Before I was rescued, | 在我获救之前… |
[1:10:23] | my mom and dad were trapped in the next room over from me. | 我爸妈都被困在隔壁的房间 |
[1:10:26] | They were pushing and pounding on the door, | 他们大力地推门 砸门 |
[1:10:33] | trying to get to me. | 试图找到我 |
[1:10:35] | Hurry, son! | 快点 儿子 |
[1:10:36] | It burns! | 我快被烧死了 |
[1:10:38] | But it was too hot. | 但是火势太大了 |
[1:10:41] | When the firemen finally found them, | 等消防员们找到他们 |
[1:10:47] | the skin on their hands had melted down to the bone. | 他们的手已被烧得可以看到骨头 |
[1:10:54] | We’re all afraid of something. | 我们都有惧怕的东西 |
[1:10:56] | Got that right. | 这话说得对 |
[1:10:58] | Why, Rich? What are you afraid of? | 怎么了里奇 你害怕什么? |
[1:11:04] | Clowns. | 小丑 |
[1:11:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:11:36] | Look. | 快看 |
[1:11:40] | That’s where Georgie disappeared. | 乔治就是在那里失踪的 |
[1:11:42] | There’s the Ironworks. | 钢铁厂 |
[1:11:44] | And The Black Spot. | 黑斑点夜总会 |
[1:11:46] | Everywhere it happens, it’s all connected by the sewers. | 所有坏事发生的地方 都有下水道连接 |
[1:11:52] | And they all meet up at the… | 而那些下水管道 |
[1:11:53] | The well house. | 汇集点就是井房 |
[1:11:58] | It’s in the house on Neibolt Street. | 是内波特街上的那栋房子 |
[1:12:00] | You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep? | 你是说瘾君子和流浪汉那类货色们聚集的那个鬼屋? |
[1:12:04] | I hate that place. | 我可不喜欢那个地方 |
[1:12:06] | It always feels like it’s watching me. | 我总觉得里面有什么东西在看我 |
[1:12:09] | That’s where I saw It. | 我就是在那里看到它的 |
[1:12:11] | That’s where I saw the clown. | 我在那看见一个小丑 |
[1:12:15] | That’s where It lives. | 那 那 那就是它的老巢 |
[1:12:19] | I can’t imagine anything ever wanting to live there. | 我想象出有什么东西会想住在那种地方 |
[1:12:21] | Can we stop talking about this? | 我们可不可以不要谈这个话题了? |
[1:12:23] | I can barely breathe. | 我快不能呼吸了 |
[1:12:25] | This is summer. | 这是暑假 |
[1:12:26] | We’re kids. I can barely breathe. | 我们是小孩 我快不能呼吸了 |
[1:12:28] | I’m up here having a fucking asthma attack. | 我他妈哮喘病都要发作了 |
[1:12:30] | I’m not doing this. | 我可不想再看这个破玩意 |
[1:12:32] | What the hell? Put the map back. | 搞什么 把地图贴回去 |
[1:12:34] | Mmm-mmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[1:12:42] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:12:44] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了? |
[1:12:46] | I got it. Hold on. | 我不知道 快看 |
[1:12:49] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:12:56] | Georgie. | 乔治 |
[1:12:59] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[1:13:17] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[1:13:19] | It’s It! | 是它 |
[1:13:21] | What the fuck is that? What the fuck is that? | 那他妈的是什么? |
[1:13:25] | I don’t fucking know! | 我他妈也不知道啊 |
[1:13:30] | Turn it off! Turn it off! | 关了它 |
[1:13:32] | Yeah. Yeah, turn it off. Turn it off! | 快关了它 |
[1:13:53] | Run, Stanley! | 斯坦利 快跑 |
[1:13:57] | What is it? | 那是什么鬼? |
[1:13:58] | What the fuck? | 怎么搞的? |
[1:14:14] | Thanks, Ben. | 本 谢谢你 |
[1:14:18] | It saw us. | 它看见我们了 |
[1:14:20] | It saw us, and it knows where we are. | 它能看见我们 它知道我们在这 |
[1:14:22] | It always did. | 它一直知道 |
[1:14:24] | So, let’s go. | 好吧 我们出发吧 |
[1:14:26] | Go? | 出发? |
[1:14:28] | Go where? | 去哪? |
[1:14:29] | Neibolt. | 内波特街 |
[1:14:31] | That’s where Georgie is. | 乔 乔 乔治就在那里 |
[1:14:34] | After that? | 我们刚逃过一劫 还去? |
[1:14:36] | Yeah, it’s summer. We should be outside. | 是的 现在是暑假 我们都应该呆在外面… |
[1:14:39] | If you say it’s summer one more fucking time… | 你他妈的别再跟我提现在是暑 暑 暑假 |
[1:14:47] | Bill! | 比尔? |
[1:14:49] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:15:21] | “He thrusts his fists | 只见他猛 猛挥拳头 |
[1:15:24] | “against the posts | 往柱 柱 柱子上砸 |
[1:15:27] | “and still insists he sees…” | 直说自己把鬼 鬼 鬼碰 |
[1:15:31] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[1:15:33] | Bill, you can’t go in there. | 比尔 你不能进去 |
[1:15:35] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:15:36] | Look, you don’t have to come in with me. | 听着 你们不用非得跟我一起进去 |
[1:15:39] | But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? | 但是当另一个乔治 |
[1:15:44] | Or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or | 或是另一个贝蒂 另一个科科伦 又或是 |
[1:15:47] | one of us? | 我们几个其中之一失踪 |
[1:15:48] | Are you just gonna pretend it isn’t happening | 你们打算像镇子里的其他人一样 |
[1:15:50] | like everyone else in this town? | 假装什么事情都没发生吗? |
[1:15:53] | Because I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:15:57] | I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn’t there. | 我回到家就不由自主地想到失踪的乔治 |
[1:16:03] | His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but… | 他的衣服 他的玩具 那些傻傻的动物毛绒玩偶都在家 |
[1:16:07] | He isn’t. | 但是他不在了 |
[1:16:10] | So walking into this house, | 所以对于我来说 |
[1:16:15] | for me, | 走进这间房子 |
[1:16:17] | it’s easier than walking into my own. | 比走进我自己家更容易 |
[1:16:24] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:16:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:16:26] | He didn’t stutter once. | 他刚才一点也没结巴 |
[1:16:32] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:16:35] | Um… | 嗯 |
[1:16:36] | Shouldn’t we have some people keep watch? | 呃 我们不需要望风的人吗 |
[1:16:42] | You know, just in case something bad happens? | 就是…为了以防万一 |
[1:16:47] | Who wants to stay out here? | 谁 谁 谁想留在外面 |
[1:16:57] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:17:07] | I can’t believe I pulled the short straw. | 我真不敢相信我抽到了下下签 |
[1:17:10] | You guys are lucky you’re not measuring dicks. | 要是按丁丁的长度来的话 倒霉的就是你们了 |
[1:17:12] | Shut up, Richie. | 闭嘴 里奇 |
[1:17:17] | I can smell it. | 我闻到它了 |
[1:17:19] | Don’t breathe through your mouth. | 不要用嘴呼吸 |
[1:17:21] | How come? | 为什么? |
[1:17:22] | Because then you’re eating it. | 因为你在吃它的残渣 |
[1:17:51] | What? | 这是什么? |
[1:17:53] | It… It says I’m missing. | 这上面说我失踪了 |
[1:17:56] | You’re not missing, Richie. | 你 你 你没有失踪 里奇 |
[1:17:58] | “Police department, City of Derry.” | 德里市警察局 |
[1:17:59] | That’s my shirt. That’s my hair. That’s my face. | 这是我的衬衫 我的发型 是我的脸 |
[1:18:02] | Calm down, this isn’t real. | 冷静 这都是假的 |
[1:18:03] | That’s my name. That’s my age! That’s the date! | 有我的名字 我的年龄 还有日期… |
[1:18:05] | It can’t be real, Richie. | 这不是真的 里奇 |
[1:18:06] | No, it says it! What the fuck? | 这他妈的是什么?上面写着我失踪了 |
[1:18:07] | – Am I missing? Am I gonna go missing? – Calm down. Calm down. | – 我失踪了吗?- 冷静一下 |
[1:18:10] | Look at me, Richie. Look at me. | 看着我 里奇 看着我 |
[1:18:13] | That… That isn’t real. | 这不是真实的 |
[1:18:15] | It’s playing tricks on you. | 它在戏弄我们 |
[1:18:18] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[1:18:23] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:18:28] | Help me, please! | 帮帮我 |
[1:19:07] | Betty? | 贝蒂? |
[1:19:08] | Ripsom? | 瑞普森? |
[1:19:20] | Eddie… | 埃迪… |
[1:19:24] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[1:19:28] | Guys, can you hear that? | 伙计们 你们听到了吗? |
[1:19:51] | She was just here. Where the fuck did she go? | 她刚刚就在这 她他妈的去哪了? |
[1:19:55] | Guys. | 伙计们? |
[1:20:00] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:20:04] | Guys. Guys! | 伙计们? |
[1:20:07] | – Guys! Guys! – What? Eddie? | – 伙计们 – 埃迪 |
[1:20:11] | What the fuck? | 该死 |
[1:20:22] | Time to take your pill, Eddie. | 该吃药了 埃迪 |
[1:20:39] | – Eddie. Open the door! – Richie. | – 埃迪 打开门 – 里奇 |
[1:20:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:20:44] | Eddie, what’s going on? | 埃迪 发生什么了? |
[1:20:45] | Eds. | 埃迪 |
[1:20:47] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[1:20:49] | Come here, Richie. | 嘿 里奇 |
[1:20:50] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[1:20:54] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[1:21:00] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[1:21:02] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈的在哪 |
[1:21:05] | We’re not playing hide-and-seek, dipshit. | 我们不是在捉迷藏 蠢货 |
[1:21:10] | Richie? | 里奇? |
[1:21:14] | Richie! Richie! | 里奇 里奇 |
[1:21:16] | Bill, come on, open the door. | 比尔 开门 快开门 |
[1:21:17] | It won’t open! | 打不开啊 |
[1:21:18] | – What’s going on? Richie! – I can’t! | – 这到底是怎么回事?里奇 – 我打不开 |
[1:21:20] | Open the door, Rich. | 打开门 里奇 |
[1:21:27] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟了 |
[1:21:58] | Stupid clowns. | 该死的小丑 |
[1:22:07] | Oh, fuck. | 见鬼 |
[1:22:37] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[1:22:49] | Beep-beep, Richie. | 发现你喽 里奇 |
[1:22:55] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们快离开这 |
[1:23:04] | You wanna play loogie? | 来玩看谁吐的远吧? |
[1:23:55] | Time to float. | 来漂浮吧 |
[1:24:34] | Where’s my shoe? | 我的鞋呢? |
[1:24:40] | Where the fuck were her legs? | 我操 她的腿呢? |
[1:24:42] | Holy shit, what the fuck was that? | 这又是什么鬼? |
[1:24:44] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[1:24:45] | Remember the missing kid poster. | 记得那个失踪孩子的海报吗? |
[1:24:47] | That wasn’t real, so this isn’t real. | 那个不是真的 所以这个也不是真的 |
[1:24:50] | Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear. | 美味可口的恐惧 |
[1:24:56] | Come on. Ready? | 来吧 准备好了吗? |
[1:24:58] | No! | 没有 |
[1:25:01] | No. | 不要 |
[1:25:06] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[1:25:08] | Oh, thank fuck. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:25:10] | – Where’s Eddie? – Help! | – 埃迪呢?- 救命 |
[1:25:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:25:15] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[1:25:18] | Holy fuck. | 见鬼 |
[1:25:20] | Eddie! | 埃迪? |
[1:25:23] | This isn’t real enough for you, Billy? | 比尔 这下你信了吗? |
[1:25:27] | I’m not real enough for you? | 你还不信我是真的吗? |
[1:25:28] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[1:25:30] | It was real enough for Georgie. | 乔治觉得我是真的哦 |
[1:25:36] | Holy shit! | 哦 天哪 |
[1:25:45] | – Get Eddie! – Get Eddie! | – 去救埃迪 – 去救埃迪 |
[1:25:50] | Oh, fuck! We gotta get out of here! | 天啊 我们快离开这 |
[1:25:59] | Get Eddie. Let’s go! | 带上埃迪 快走 |
[1:26:00] | Guys, watch out! | 伙计们 小心 |
[1:26:02] | – No, no, no, no! – Eddie, look at me! | – 不 不 不 不要 – 艾迪 看着我 |
[1:26:04] | He’s gonna get us! Guys! | 伙计们 |
[1:26:06] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:12] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:26:14] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:26:22] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快离开这儿 |
[1:26:24] | Don’t let him get away! | 别让小丑跑了 |
[1:26:36] | Bill, we have to help Eddie! | 比尔 我们得先救埃迪 |
[1:26:37] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:26:40] | I’m gonna snap your arm into place. | 我来把手臂掰回去 |
[1:26:42] | Rich, do not fucking touch me. | 你别想碰我 |
[1:26:43] | – Okay, one, two, three. – Do not touch me! | – 那么开始了 一 二 三 – 我说了别他妈碰我 |
[1:26:48] | Holy shit! | 靠 |
[1:26:52] | You. You did this. | 是你们把他弄伤的 |
[1:26:55] | You know how delicate he is. | 他身体很弱的你们知道的 |
[1:26:56] | – We were attacked, Mrs. K. – No. Don’t. | – 我们被攻击了 卡斯布拉克夫人 – 不 不 |
[1:27:00] | Don’t try and blame anyone else. | 别说了 别想着怪别人 |
[1:27:05] | – Let me help. – Get back! | – 我来吧 – 不用 |
[1:27:08] | Oh, I’ve heard of you, Miss Marsh. | 我可是听过你的那些事的 马什小姐 |
[1:27:11] | And I don’t want a dirty girl like you touching my son. | 你个脏女人别碰我的孩子 |
[1:27:16] | Mrs. K, I… | 卡斯布拉克夫人 我… |
[1:27:18] | No! You are all monsters. All of you. | 别说了 都是小畜生 全都是 |
[1:27:21] | And Eddie is done with you. Do you hear? Done! | 埃迪不会再和你们玩了 听见了吗 再也不会了 |
[1:27:50] | I saw the well. | 我看见那口井了 |
[1:27:51] | We know where it is | 我 我 们已知那口井的位置了 |
[1:27:53] | and next time we’ll be better prepared. | 下次我们会准备得更充分 |
[1:27:56] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:58] | No next time, Bill. | 没有下次了 比尔 |
[1:28:00] | – You’re insane. – Why? | – 你疯了 – 怎么这么说? |
[1:28:02] | We all know no one else is going to do anything. | 我们都清楚没人会来帮我们消灭它 |
[1:28:05] | Eddie was nearly killed! And look at this motherfucker. | 埃迪刚才差点没命了 你再看看这倒霉孩子 |
[1:28:08] | He’s leaking Hamburger Helper! | 他流了那么多血 |
[1:28:10] | We can’t pretend it’s gonna go away. | 可是我们不能就让他这样逃了 |
[1:28:11] | Ben, you said it yourself, It comes back every 27 years. | 本 你自己也说了 它每27年回来一次 |
[1:28:14] | Fine! I’ll be 40 and far away from here. | 好 那时候我都40岁了 早就不在这里了 |
[1:28:18] | I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town, too. | 你说过你也想离开这里的 |
[1:28:20] | Because I wanna run towards something. Not away. | 我说离开是想奔向更好的生活 不是逃离这里 |
[1:28:23] | I’m sorry, who invited Molly Ringwald into the group? | 抱歉打断一下 是谁让莫林·林沃德成为我们一员的? |
[1:28:27] | – Richie… – I’m just saying, let’s face facts. | – 里奇… – 我们还是现实点吧 |
[1:28:29] | Real world. | 看看现实世界 |
[1:28:30] | Georgie is dead. Stop trying to get us killed, too. | 乔治已经死了 别想把我们的命也搭进去 |
[1:28:33] | Georgie’s not dead. | 乔治没有死 |
[1:28:35] | You couldn’t save him, but you can still save yourself. | 当初你没能救他 但现在你至少可以救你自己 |
[1:28:38] | No, take it back. | 不 收 收回你刚才的话 |
[1:28:43] | You’re scared and we all are, but take it back! | 你害怕 我们也都很怕 但是收回刚才的话 |
[1:28:48] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[1:28:51] | You’re just a bunch of losers! | 你个废物 |
[1:28:53] | – Fuck off! – Richie, stop. | – 放开我 – 里奇 别说了 |
[1:28:55] | You’re just a bunch of losers and you’ll get yourselves killed | 你俩都是废物 你们俩都会送命的 |
[1:28:57] | – trying to catch a fucking stupid clown. – Stop! | – 就为了抓一个傻小丑 – 别吵了 |
[1:29:02] | This is what It wants. | “它”就是想看我们这样 |
[1:29:04] | It wants to divide us. | “它”想让我们内讧 |
[1:29:08] | We were all together when we hurt It. | 我们听见他出现时 是因为我们团结 |
[1:29:11] | That’s why we’re still alive. | 所以我们才能活下来 |
[1:29:13] | Yeah? Well, I plan to keep it that way. | 是 但我想继续活下去 |
[1:29:27] | – Mike… – Guys… | – 麦克… – 伙计们… |
[1:29:31] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[1:29:34] | My granddad was right. | 我爷爷是对的 |
[1:29:36] | I’m an outsider. Gotta stay that way. | 我只是个旁观者 插不了手 |
[1:30:38] | – Yeah! Bonus! – Yeah, there we go. | – 耶 得分 – 真准 |
[1:30:40] | Put the next target out there. | 换下一个靶子 |
[1:30:53] | Just hold it. | 抓好了 |
[1:30:58] | What the hell’s going on here? | 你们在干吗? |
[1:31:02] | Just cleaning your gun, like you asked. | 按你的要求 帮你擦枪 |
[1:31:06] | You’re cleaning my gun, huh? | 帮我擦枪? |
[1:31:12] | – Dad… – Hey! | – 爸爸… – 嘿 |
[1:31:25] | Look at him now, boys. | 现在你们几个再看看他 |
[1:31:28] | Ain’t nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble. | 只会玩点假把式算什么东西 |
[1:31:42] | Here for the refills, Eddie? | 来取药吗 埃迪? |
[1:31:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:31:52] | You know it’s all bullshit, right? | 这些都没用 你知道的吧? |
[1:31:54] | What is? | 什么没用? |
[1:31:56] | Your medication. | 你的药 |
[1:31:58] | They’re placebos. | 都是安慰剂而已 |
[1:31:59] | What’s placebo mean? | 安慰剂是什么意思? |
[1:32:00] | Placebo means bullshit. | 安慰剂就是扯淡的意思 |
[1:32:05] | No friends, huh? | 你没有朋友吧? |
[1:32:07] | Your cast. | 你的石膏 |
[1:32:08] | No signatures or anything? | 上面没有签名之类的吗? |
[1:32:10] | So sad. | 真可怜 |
[1:32:13] | I didn’t want it to get dirty. | 我不想把它弄脏 |
[1:32:15] | I’ll sign it for you. | 我给你签一个吧 |
[1:32:34] | You okay, Henry? | 亨利 你还好吧? |
[1:33:45] | And this is my most favorite part of the afternoon. | 我最喜欢的午后节目环节就是 |
[1:33:48] | Getting to know all about so many of you. | 听你们的故事 |
[1:33:52] | Is there someone here that wants to share with us | 有谁想分享自己的故事吗? |
[1:33:54] | – what they most enjoyed about today? – Me! | – 大家今天最开心的事是什么?- 我 |
[1:33:56] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[1:33:57] | I liked seeing the clown. | 我今天见到小丑了 很开心 |
[1:33:58] | You did? You liked the clown? | 真的吗?你们想见小丑? |
[1:34:00] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:34:01] | What about the rest of you? | 切尔茜呢 你喜欢什么? |
[1:34:03] | I liked when the bubbles float. | 我喜欢漂浮的泡泡 |
[1:34:05] | You did? Me too. | 是吗?我也喜欢 |
[1:34:07] | I just love watching things float. | 我喜欢看东西飘起来 |
[1:34:09] | We all float. | 我们都飘起来吧 |
[1:34:10] | That’s right. | 说得好 |
[1:34:12] | And you will, too, Henry. | 你也是哦 亨利 |
[1:34:14] | Make it a wonderful day. | 享受美好的一天吧 |
[1:34:16] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:34:18] | Kill him. Kill him. | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[1:34:21] | Kill him. Kill him. | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[1:34:23] | Kill him. Kill him. | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[1:34:28] | Oh, no. Give a big round of applause! | 干得漂亮 大家给他热烈鼓掌 |
[1:34:37] | Well done, Henry. | 干得好 亨利 |
[1:34:39] | Kill them all. Kill them all. | 把他们杀光 把他们都杀光 |
[1:34:42] | Kill them all! | 把他们都杀光 |
[1:34:46] | Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all! | 把他们杀光 把他们杀光 把他们都杀光 |
[1:34:51] | Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all! | 把他们杀光 把他们杀光 把他们都杀光 |
[1:35:15] | Where are you sneaking off to? | 你偷偷摸摸地要去哪? |
[1:35:23] | Nowhere, Daddy. | 不去哪 爸爸 |
[1:35:27] | You’re looking prettied up. | 你特意打扮过了 |
[1:35:30] | I’m not prettied up, Daddy. I wear this almost every day. | 我没有特意打扮 爸爸 我每天都是这样穿的 |
[1:35:33] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:35:50] | You know I worry about you, Bevvie. | 我很担心你 小贝弗 |
[1:35:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:35:55] | People in town have been saying some things to me about you. | 有人和我说了些关于你的事 |
[1:36:01] | Sneaking around all summer long with a bunch of boys. | 说你整个暑假都和一帮男孩混在一起 |
[1:36:05] | The only girl in the pack. | 一群人里就你一个女孩 |
[1:36:07] | They’re just friends, I swear. | 他们只是朋友 我发誓 |
[1:36:09] | I know what’s in boys’ minds when they look at you, Bevvie. | 我知道男孩子是怎么看你的 小贝弗 |
[1:36:15] | I know all too well. | 我太懂了 |
[1:36:18] | My hand… | 我的手… |
[1:36:20] | Are you doing womanly things down in the woods with those boys? | 你和那些男孩在树林里做那种事吗? |
[1:36:25] | No, no, no, nothing. You don’t have to worry. I promise. | 没 没有 你不用担心 我保证 |
[1:36:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:36:32] | It’s nothing. It’s just a poem. | 没什么 只是一首诗 |
[1:36:36] | Just a poem? | 只是一首诗? |
[1:36:37] | But you had to hide it in your underwear drawer. | 那你怎么把它藏在你内衣抽屉里? |
[1:36:40] | Why would you have to hide it there? | 你为什么要藏在那种地方? |
[1:36:45] | Are you still my girl? | 你还是我的小宝贝吗? |
[1:36:47] | No. | 不是 |
[1:36:48] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:36:50] | I said, no! | 我说我不是 |
[1:36:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:36:57] | Get away, no! | 走开 不要 |
[1:37:01] | Get off! | 不 放手 |
[1:37:03] | No! | 不 |
[1:37:07] | Those boys. Do they know that you’re my… | 那些男孩 他们知不知道你是我的… |
[1:38:36] | Beverly? | 贝弗利? |
[1:39:02] | Beverly! | 贝弗利 |
[1:39:13] | – Richie. – What do you want? | – 里奇 – 你想怎么着? |
[1:39:15] | See that guy I’m hitting? I’m pretending it’s you. | 你看这个我在揍的人 我当他是你 |
[1:39:19] | It got Beverly. | 它捉走了贝弗利 |
[1:39:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥? |
[1:39:23] | It, Richie. | 是”它” 里奇 |
[1:39:25] | It got Beverly. | 贝弗利被”它”捉住了 |
[1:39:42] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:39:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:39:49] | I’ll meet you there. | 我会去的 |
[1:39:57] | And just where do you think you’re off to? | 你这是要去哪? |
[1:39:59] | Out with my friends. | 去见朋友 |
[1:40:01] | Sweetie, you can’t go. | 宝贝 你不能去 |
[1:40:03] | You’re getting over your sickness, remember? | 你病还没好 知道吗? |
[1:40:06] | My sickness? | 我的病? |
[1:40:07] | Okay, what sickness, Ma? | 好吧 我生什么病了 妈妈? |
[1:40:12] | You know what these are? They’re gazebos! | 你知道这些是什么药吗?是安慰剂 |
[1:40:14] | They’re bullshit! | 都是骗人的 |
[1:40:22] | They help you, Eddie. | 这药对你有好处 埃迪 |
[1:40:25] | I had to protect you. | 我这是在保护你 |
[1:40:27] | Protect me? | 保护我? |
[1:40:28] | By lying to me? By keeping me locked inside this hellhole? | 对我说谎还把我关在这个地狱里? |
[1:40:31] | I’m sorry but the only people that were | 我不想这么说 |
[1:40:33] | actually trying to protect me were my friends. | 但是只有我的朋友真的想保护我 |
[1:40:35] | And you made me turn my back on them when I really needed them. | 在我真正需要他们的时候 你却让我背叛了他们 |
[1:40:38] | So I’m going. | 所以我现在要去 |
[1:40:39] | Eddie. Eddie. No. | 埃迪 不行 |
[1:40:42] | You get back here. | 你马上给我回来 |
[1:40:43] | – Sorry, Mom, I gotta go save my friends. – Eddie! | – 我要见我的朋友 – 埃迪 |
[1:40:45] | Don’t do this to me, Eddie! | 别这样对我 埃迪 |
[1:41:12] | Guys, spikes. | 伙计们 上尖刺 |
[1:42:03] | Stan? | 斯坦利? |
[1:42:07] | Stan, we all have to go. | 斯坦利 我们一定要去 |
[1:42:09] | Beverly was right. | 贝弗利说得对 |
[1:42:12] | If we split up like last time, that clown will kill us one by one. | 要是我们像上次那样分开 小丑会把我们各个击破 |
[1:42:17] | But if we stick together, | 但只要我们团结在一起 |
[1:42:21] | all of us, | 我们一起… |
[1:42:24] | we’ll win. | 我们就能赢 |
[1:42:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:42:54] | Hey, Eddie, you got a quarter? | 埃迪 你有硬币吗? |
[1:42:58] | I wouldn’t want to make a wish in that fucking thing. | 我才不要在这鬼玩意里许愿 |
[1:43:05] | Beverly? | 贝弗利 |
[1:43:07] | How are we supposed to get down there? | 我们要怎么下去? |
[1:43:11] | All right. Come on. | 行了 来吧 |
[1:43:29] | All right. | 好了 兄弟 |
[1:45:11] | Guys, guys. Help. | 伙计们 帮帮我 |
[1:45:15] | – All right, buddy? – Yeah, I’m okay. | – 你没事吧 伙计 – 是 我没事 |
[1:45:21] | Step right up, Beverly. Step right up. | 上来 贝弗利 上来吧 |
[1:45:25] | Come change. Come float. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. | 来换装 来漂浮 你会笑 你会哭 |
[1:45:29] | You’ll cheer. You’ll die. | 你会欢呼 你会死 |
[1:45:34] | Introducing Pennywise the Dancing Clown. | 为大家介绍 会跳舞者小丑:潘尼怀斯 |
[1:46:13] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[1:46:21] | You will be. | 我会让你怕的 |
[1:46:36] | Help! Help me! | 救命 |
[1:46:48] | Ahhh! | 啊 |
[1:46:51] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[1:46:54] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[1:46:55] | – Mike! – Mike! | – 麦克 – 麦克 |
[1:46:57] | You okay? Mike! | 你没事吧 麦克? |
[1:46:59] | Bowers. | 鲍尔斯 |
[1:47:01] | Mike. Fuck. | 麦克 靠 |
[1:47:04] | – Mike! – Where is he? | – 麦克 – 他在哪? |
[1:47:06] | We’re next. | 他要对我们下手了 |
[1:47:08] | No, no, no! | 不 |
[1:47:09] | – Grab it! – Get the rope! Get the rope! | – 抓住 – 抓住绳子 |
[1:47:11] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:47:14] | – Mike! – Mike! | – 麦克 – 麦克 |
[1:47:16] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[1:47:19] | You didn’t listen to what I told you, did you? | 你不听我的话是不是? |
[1:47:23] | You should’ve stayed out of Derry. | 你该离开德里镇的 |
[1:47:26] | Your parents didn’t and look what happened to them. | 你父母没走 结果呢 |
[1:47:29] | I still get sad every time I pass by that pile of ashes. | 每次路过那些骨灰 我都好伤心 |
[1:47:33] | Sad, | 好伤心 |
[1:47:35] | that I couldn’t have done it myself. | 如果是我放的火就好了 |
[1:47:37] | Run, Mike! | 快跑 麦克 |
[1:47:45] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[1:47:48] | Fuck down! | 别想起来 |
[1:47:52] | I should get up there. | 我要 要 要上去 |
[1:47:54] | Are you insane? With what? | 你疯了吗?你怎么上得去? |
[1:48:25] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:48:28] | – Oh, my… – Mike! | – 天啊… – 麦克 |
[1:48:31] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:48:32] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:48:38] | Shoot! | 该死 |
[1:48:41] | Stanley. | 斯坦利 |
[1:48:43] | Beverly? | 贝弗利? |
[1:48:47] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[1:48:57] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[1:49:02] | Guys? | 是你们吗? |
[1:49:08] | – What? – Guys, where’s Stan? | – 什么 – 快 伙计们 斯坦利呢? |
[1:49:10] | Stanley! | 斯坦利 |
[1:49:11] | Stanley! | 斯坦利 |
[1:49:12] | Stan! | 斯坦利 |
[1:49:15] | Oh, shit. Greywater. | 哦 天啊 又是灰水 |
[1:49:20] | Stan? | 斯坦利? |
[1:49:22] | Stan? | 斯坦利? |
[1:49:24] | Stanley! | 斯坦利 |
[1:49:50] | – Stan! – Shit! Stan! | – 斯坦利 – 噢 斯坦利 |
[1:49:52] | Stanley! | 斯坦利 |
[1:49:54] | – We’re coming, man! – We’re coming! Don’t worry. | – 我们马上来了 坚持住 – 别害怕 我们马上就来了 |
[1:49:59] | – Stan? – Stanley! Stan! | – 斯坦利?- 斯坦利 斯坦利 |
[1:50:02] | His flashlight! | 他的手电 |
[1:50:07] | What the fuck is that thing? | 那他妈是什么鬼? |
[1:50:09] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[1:50:16] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[1:50:25] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:50:27] | Oh, shit! | 天啊 |
[1:50:29] | Stanley! | 斯坦利 |
[1:50:30] | – Stanley! Stan! – Stanley! | – 斯坦利 斯坦利 – 斯坦利 |
[1:50:32] | No! No! No! | 不 不 别过来 |
[1:50:35] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:50:36] | You left me! You took me into Neibolt! | 你们不要我了 你们把我带到内波特街 |
[1:50:39] | You’re not my friends! | 你们不是我的朋友 |
[1:50:41] | You made me go into Neibolt! | 是你们逼我来内波特街 |
[1:50:43] | Stanley, I’m sorry. | 斯坦利 对不起 |
[1:50:44] | You made me go into Neibolt! | 是你们逼我来内波特街 |
[1:50:48] | This is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[1:50:52] | We would never let anything happen to you. | 我们不会让你出事的 |
[1:50:54] | We’re here for you. | 我们就在这儿 |
[1:50:55] | You know we wouldn’t do that to you. Come on. | 我们不会那样对你的 我们走 |
[1:50:59] | Bill! Bill! | 比尔 比尔 |
[1:51:02] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[1:51:03] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[1:51:36] | Beverly! | 贝弗利 |
[1:52:04] | I’ll come back for you, Bev. | 我会回来救你的 贝弗利 |
[1:52:13] | Bill! | 比尔? |
[1:52:18] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[1:52:21] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[1:52:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:52:24] | Get out of there, dude. That’s greywater. | 咱们离开这吧 这是灰水 |
[1:52:26] | Wait, wait, wait. Oh, my God, my fucking flashlight? | 等等 天啊 我的手电呢? |
[1:52:28] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[1:52:34] | Come on, let’s get the fuck out of here! Come on! | 快 我们快离开这儿 快点 |
[1:52:54] | – Holy shit. – Bev? Bev? | – 天哪 – 贝弗利?贝弗利? |
[1:52:57] | – Beverly? – Holy shit. | – 贝弗利?- 天啊 |
[1:52:59] | Bev. | 贝弗利 |
[1:53:06] | How is she in the air? | 她怎么会飘在半空的? |
[1:53:10] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:53:13] | Are those… | 那些… |
[1:53:15] | The missing kids. | 失踪的孩子 |
[1:53:17] | Floating. | 都在漂浮着 |
[1:53:20] | – Just let me grab her. – Shit. | – 我来抓住她 – 该死 |
[1:53:28] | I’m slipping. | 我快滑下去了 |
[1:53:37] | Bev. | 贝弗利 |
[1:53:40] | Beverly. | 贝弗利 |
[1:53:41] | Why isn’t she waking up? | 她怎么不醒过来? |
[1:53:43] | What is wrong with her? | 她这是怎么了? |
[1:53:45] | Beverly, please! Come on! | 贝弗利 拜托了 醒醒 |
[1:54:00] | Wow. | 喔 喔 喔… |
[1:54:06] | Bev? | 贝弗利? |
[1:54:12] | “January embers” | “燃至柳月的余烬” |
[1:54:14] | “My heart burns there too” | “亦为我心焚炼之地” |
[1:54:18] | Jesus, fuck. | 我靠… |
[1:54:22] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:54:32] | Where’s Bill? | 比尔呢? |
[1:54:38] | Georgie. | 乔治 |
[1:54:43] | What took you so long? | 你怎么才来? |
[1:54:49] | I was looking for you this whole time. | 我一直在找你 |
[1:54:53] | I couldn’t find my way outta here. | 我找不到出去的路 |
[1:54:59] | He said I could have my boat back, Billy. | 他说我可以要回我的船 比尔 |
[1:55:07] | Was she fast? | 她快吗? |
[1:55:09] | I couldn’t keep up with it. | 快得我跟不上它 |
[1:55:14] | “She,” Georgie. | 是”她” 乔治 |
[1:55:18] | You call boats “she.” | 船都得用”她”来称呼的 |
[1:55:22] | Take me home, Billy. | 带我回家吧 比尔 |
[1:55:31] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[1:55:37] | I miss you. I wanna be with Mom and Dad. | 我好想你 我想和爸爸妈妈在一起 |
[1:55:42] | I want more than anything for you to be home. | 我最大的心愿就是你能回家 |
[1:55:48] | With Mom and Dad. | 和爸爸妈妈团聚 |
[1:55:53] | I miss you so much. | 我也好想你 |
[1:56:00] | I love you, Billy. | 我爱你 比尔 |
[1:56:04] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:56:14] | But you’re not Georgie. | 但你不是乔治 |
[1:57:02] | Kill It, Bill! Kill It! | 杀了他 比尔 杀了他 |
[1:57:03] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:57:04] | Kill It, Bill! | 杀了他 比尔 |
[1:57:07] | Kill It! Bill, Kill It! | 杀了他 比尔 杀了他 |
[1:57:09] | Kill It! | 杀了他 |
[1:57:10] | – Kill It! – Kill! | – 杀了他 – 杀了他 |
[1:57:11] | Kill It! | 杀了小丑 |
[1:57:13] | It’s not loaded. | 没装子弹 |
[1:57:14] | Do it now, Bill! Kill It! Kill It! | 快啊 比尔 杀了他 |
[1:57:18] | Hey! It’s not loaded! | 嘿 枪没上膛 |
[1:57:22] | Holy fuck. | 卧槽 |
[1:57:24] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[1:57:33] | Bill, watch out! | 比尔 小心 |
[1:57:38] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[1:57:41] | Beverly, no! | 贝弗利 不 |
[1:57:42] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[1:57:49] | Help him! | 快去帮他 |
[1:57:50] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:57:53] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:57:59] | Stanley! | 斯坦利 |
[1:58:08] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[1:58:10] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[1:58:12] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[1:58:14] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[1:58:15] | No. | 不 |
[1:58:17] | I’ll take him. | 我要定他了 |
[1:58:19] | I’ll take all of you. | 我要你们所有人 |
[1:58:21] | And I’ll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear. | 我要吃你们的肉 尝你们的恐惧 |
[1:58:29] | Or, | 或者 |
[1:58:33] | you’ll just leave us be. | 你们走 |
[1:58:35] | I will take him, only him | 我只要他留下 |
[1:58:39] | and then I will have my long rest | 然后我就沉睡过去 |
[1:58:41] | and you will all live to grow and thrive | 你们会长大 |
[1:58:45] | and lead happy lives | 过上幸福的生活 |
[1:58:49] | until old age takes you back to the weeds. | 直到老死再回到地下 |
[1:58:57] | Leave… | 走吧… |
[1:59:00] | I’m the one who dragged you all into this. | 是我把你们卷进来的 |
[1:59:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱 抱 抱歉 |
[1:59:06] | Sorry. | 对 对 对不起 |
[1:59:11] | Go! | 走吧 |
[1:59:15] | Guys, we can’t! | 我们不能就这么走了 |
[1:59:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 比尔 |
[1:59:23] | I told you, Bill. | 我早跟你说过的 比尔 |
[1:59:24] | I fucking told you. | 我早他妈就跟你说过了 |
[1:59:27] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死… |
[1:59:29] | It’s your fault. | 是你的错 |
[1:59:33] | You punched me in the face. | 你揍我脸 |
[1:59:35] | You made me walk through shitty water. | 你让我趟灰水 |
[1:59:37] | You brought me to a fucking crackhead house. | 你还把我带进这个该死的恐怖巢穴 |
[1:59:40] | And now… | 现在呢… |
[1:59:45] | I’m gonna have to kill this fucking clown. | 我他妈还得杀了这小丑 |
[1:59:48] | Welcome to the Losers’ Club, asshole! | 欢迎加入废柴俱乐部 你个混蛋 |
[1:59:57] | – Mike! – Mike! | – 麦克 – 麦克 |
[2:00:04] | Stan, watch out! | 斯坦利 当心 |
[2:00:08] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[2:00:19] | Kill him! | 快杀了他 |
[2:00:48] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[2:00:56] | Hey, Bevvie. Are you still my little… | 嗨 贝弗利 你还是我的小宝贝吗? |
[2:01:08] | Oh, shit! | 我靠 |
[2:01:29] | That’s why you didn’t kill Beverly. | 原来你杀不了贝弗利 |
[2:01:32] | ‘Cause she wasn’t afraid. | 是因 因 因为她不怕你 |
[2:01:36] | And we aren’t either. | 我们也不怕你 |
[2:01:39] | Not anymore. | 不再怕了 |
[2:01:43] | Now you’re the one who’s afraid. | 现在害怕的人是你 |
[2:01:47] | Because you’re gonna starve. | 因为你会饿死 |
[2:01:55] | “He thrusts his fists against the posts | 只见他猛挥拳头往柱子上砸… |
[2:01:58] | “and still insists he sees the ghosts | 直说自己把鬼碰 |
[2:02:02] | “He thrusts his fists against the posts” | 只见他猛挥拳头往柱子上砸 |
[2:02:24] | Fear… | 恐惧… |
[2:02:37] | I know what I’m doing for my summer experience essay. | 我知道我暑假社会实践论文该写什么了 |
[2:02:53] | Guys. Guys. | 伙计们 |
[2:02:56] | The kids are floating down. | 那些孩子都飘下来了 |
[2:04:17] | I can only remember parts, | 我只能想起来一部分 不过… |
[2:04:21] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为我已经死了 |
[2:04:24] | That’s what it felt like. | 我当时就感觉自己已经死了 |
[2:04:27] | I saw us, all of us together back in the cistern, | 我看到我们一起回到那个下水道 |
[2:04:30] | but we were older, | 不过我们都长大了… |
[2:04:33] | like, our parents’ ages. | 就像我们父母那么大 |
[2:04:36] | What were we all doing there? | 我们在那做 做 做什么? |
[2:04:40] | I just remember how we felt. | 我只记得那时候的感觉 |
[2:04:44] | How scared we were. | 只记得我们很害怕 |
[2:04:45] | I don’t think I can ever forget that. | 我应该永远也忘不掉 |
[2:04:53] | Swear it. | 我们立个誓吧 |
[2:04:55] | Swear | 我发誓 |
[2:04:57] | if It isn’t dead, | 如果”它”没有死 |
[2:05:00] | if It ever comes back, we’ll come back, too. | 如果”它”又回来了 我们也会回来 |
[2:06:28] | I gotta go. | 我要走了… |
[2:06:32] | I hate you. | 我恨你们 |
[2:06:43] | I’ll see you later. | 再见了 |
[2:06:45] | Bye, Stan. | 再见 斯坦利 |
[2:06:52] | Bye, guys. | 再见了 伙伴们 |
[2:06:53] | Bye, Mike. | 再见 麦克 |
[2:06:55] | See you later, losers. | 再见 废柴 |
[2:06:58] | See you around, Bill. | 再见 比尔 |
[2:06:59] | See you, Rich. | 再见 瑞奇 |
[2:07:00] | See you guys later. | 再见了伙计们 |
[2:07:03] | Bye, Ben. | 再见 本 |
[2:07:09] | You all packed for Portland? | 你要搬去波特兰吗? |
[2:07:13] | Yeah, pretty much. | 嗯 是吧 |
[2:07:15] | I’m going tomorrow morning. | 我明早出发 |
[2:07:17] | How long will you be gone? | 你会去多久? |
[2:07:20] | My aunt, she says I can stay for as long as I want, so… | 我姨妈说我想在那住多久都行 |
[2:07:27] | Just so you know… | 我想告诉你 |
[2:07:31] | I never felt like a loser when I was with all of you. | 和你们在一起的时候我 一点都不觉得自己是废柴 |
[2:07:43] | See you around. | 回头见了 |
[2:08:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[2:08:56] | 片名:小丑回魂 |