Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

It Could Happen To You(倾城佳话)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on It Could Happen To You(倾城佳话)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:倾城佳话
英文名称:It Could Happen To You
年代:1994

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:32] Once upon a time in New York, there was a cop named Charlie. 从前在纽约 有个叫查里的警察
[01:36] He was a very decent guy, as was his partner, Bo. 他是个很正直的人 他搭档鲍伯也是
[01:42] He was a good listener. 他是个很好的倾诉对象
[01:47] He loved kids. 他喜欢孩子
[02:02] He had patience and common sense. 他有耐心 明辨事理
[02:19] He was resourceful. 还很聪明
[02:27] Okay, people, let’s go. Let’s go. Come on, let me get through. 好 大家慢慢过去 好好好
[02:44] He was just a good cop. 他是个不错的警察
[02:51] Charlie lived happily in Queens, 查里在皇后大街生活得很快乐
[02:54] where he was born and had lived all of his life. 他在那出生在那成长
[02:56] – Yo, Charlie. – Jesu. How are you? – 嘿 查里! – 嘿 苏 你还好吧?
[03:00] – Kill anybody today? – 今天杀人了吗?
[03:01] – Didn’t even wound anybody. Been really slow. – 今天连人都没伤到 动作太慢
[03:04] – You’re not gonna see your wife? – 不想去看看你老婆?
[03:06] – No, she doesn’t like me to surprise her at work. – 她可不喜欢你在她工作的时候给她什么惊喜
[03:09] Charlie was married to Muriel. She hated Queens. 查里和茉莉结了婚 她讨厌皇后大街
[03:14] I don’t know. If he was a detective or an undercover cop… 如果他是高级警探
[03:17] …at least he’d have decent clothes. 他起码有件象样的衣服
[03:19] You know? But that’s not for him. He’s gotta wear the uniform. – 不过就算有了他也不会穿 他就爱穿制服
[03:22] I feel for you, honey. Because you got driving ambition. – 我能理解你 你也不能对他有什么要求
[03:26] I know. I never pushed him enough. 我知道 我从来不给他太大压力
[03:29] If he was on the take, at least I’d say, “Okay. He has initiative.” 假设他哪天受贿了 我倒会说:”有进步!”
[03:33] My sister was married to a cop for 10 years. It’s a no-win situation. 我妹妹嫁了一警察 看起来没什么好结果了
[03:38] Either they’re honest and you’re broke, 要么他是诚实的穷光蛋
[03:39] or they’re crooks and they never come home. 要么他是彻夜不归的骗子
[03:42] So your sister, what did she do? 你妹妹怎么想的?
[03:44] She left the cop and married an electrician. 她和他离了婚 嫁给一电气工程师
[03:48] That’s your real money. 这才叫生财有道
[03:49] I’m running out of patience. I tell you, I’m a person who needs money. 我都快没信心了 告诉你我就是那种爱钱的女人
[03:56] And then there was 现在来看另一位
[03:57] Yvonne, a waitress, who’s about to get some terrible news. 依枫 女招待 正焦头烂额的可怜人
[04:01] Miss Biasi, according to your records here, you owe $12,000 on your MasterCard. 比亚西小姐 万事达卡的记录显示你已经欠了$12000
[04:08] Your Honor, those charges were incurred by my ex-husband… 这些钱都是我前夫花的
[04:11] …Eddie Biasi, the actor, after I threw him out. 那时候我已经赶他走了
[04:13] The bank is not aware of your divorce. 但是银行并不知道你们离婚
[04:16] Because we’re not divorced yet. But I told him, 我们还没有离婚
[04:18] “You have to tear up the credit cards.”And he promised– 我告诉过他并且他也答应了要把债务还清
[04:21] If you’re not divorced yet, 假设你们还没有离婚
[04:24] you’re still liable for any and all debts your husband has incurred. 你有偿还债务的义务
[04:26] But I am divorced in my heart. You know? I mean, and that’s what counts. 我主观上已经离婚了 这应该得到认可
[04:30] Legally, that’s not what counts. 这得不到法律认可
[04:34] But do you know how much it costs to get divorced? 您知道离个婚要花费多少么?我的意思是
[04:38] Have you ever been divorced? 您离过婚么?
[04:41] Probably not. Probably not. Probably you haven’t. 大概没有 大概没有 大概你有
[04:44] Probably you’ve had good luck your entire life. 你有老天保佑
[04:47] Which is great. Which is the opposite of me. 正好和我相反
[04:50] Miss Biasi, if the MasterCard is in your name, 比亚西小姐 假设万事达卡是用你名义开的
[04:55] it’s still your responsibility. 你就要负责
[04:56] Listen, please. 拜托 拜托
[04:58] I came to New York from Pittsburgh five years ago, to be an actress. 我五年前从匹兹堡来到纽约 来当演员
[05:03] I had done “Our Town” in college. 大学里我演过[我们的小镇]里的爱米丽
[05:04] Let me tell you something. Played Emily. People were crying buckets. 观众都被感动得稀里哗啦的
[05:07] – I’m sure they were. – Will there be anything else? – 我知道我知道 – 您还需要别的么?
[05:12] So I come to New York, and I meet Eddie. 然后我来了纽约 认识了艾迪
[05:17] Talk about the worst luck of all. Your Honor, 告诉你什么叫做最最糟糕吧
[05:20] he swept me off my feet. 开始的时候他让我感动
[05:22] He bought me flowers, he took me on taxi rides, and real restaurants. 他送我花 带我兜风 请我去高档餐馆吃饭
[05:27] With linen and wine and good lighting, you know? 有亚麻桌布、美酒和亮丽的灯光 知道?
[05:31] Everything was so perfect, except he turned out to be this pathological liar. 一切都很完美 直到他变成一个病态的骗子
[05:36] And I believed every word he said… 我一句都不相信他的
[05:38] …because I used to have all this faith in people. You know? 甚至开始任何人都不信 懂?
[05:47] So…. So, like, in short… 那么 简而言之
[05:52] …what are my options here? 现在我能有什么选择? (破产)
[06:19] Charlie, Muriel and Yvonne all lived in a city… 查里 茉莉 依枫 生活在同一个城市里
[06:22] …where people prayed for miracles every day. 这儿的人们每天都盼望奇迹出现
[06:26] Like winning the $64 million lottery. 比方说 中个$6400万的彩票
[06:30] My name is Angel.The story you’re about to see, well, it’s pretty much all true 我叫天使 下面你将要看到的故事 是真实的
[06:46] I had a dream last night. 我昨晚梦见玩老虎机
[06:47] I was playing a slot machine, and I got three cherries, but they wasn’t cherries. 转到三个樱桃 然后它们又不是樱桃了
[06:51] They were my father’s face, the face of my dead father. It’s a sign. 它们变成了我死去的爸爸的笑脸 这是个暗示
[06:56] But you hated your father. – 你不是讨厌你爸爸么?
[06:59] Makes no difference I hated him. A sign is a sign. – 不相干 暗示就是暗示.
[07:02] I know you think I’m nuts, but I tell you, we’re gonna win. – 我知道你认为我扯淡 但我告诉你我们会赢.
[07:05] I didn’t say you were nuts. – 我没说你在扯淡
[07:07] I just said the odds of us winning the lottery are not overwhelming. 我只是说中彩的几率那是相当小
[07:14] One bedroom in Queens 皇后大街
[07:15] is not my idea of living. 只有一个卧室的小房子 不是我想要的生活
[07:19] One bedroom in Queens is fine. 一个卧室挺好的
[07:21] If we had kids…. If we had kids, it would be another story. 如果我们有孩子 孩子 那就是另一个故事了
[07:25] – We don’t have the money to have kids. – 我们没钱要孩子
[07:27] – Of course we have the money to have kids. – 我们当然有钱要孩子
[07:30] Cops have kids. Firemen have kids. 警察能有孩子 消防员也能有孩子
[07:34] If only rich people had kids, there wouldn’t be public schools. – 如果只许有钱人生孩子 就不要公立学校了
[07:37] Charlie, just get the ticket this morning, please. – 甜心 你把彩票给我买了就行了 拜托
[07:39] She gotta get real. You gotta tell her: 她没数咯 你去告诉她
[07:42] “I’m the man. I’m out here every day, getting it done… “我每天在外面工作
[07:46] …getting paid, bringing it home.” She gotta listen to you. 挣钱 然后带回家.”她该听你的.
[07:52] – You can’t be serious. – It takes two minutes. – 你不会吧 – 就两分钟
[07:57] I’m starving, man. 我饿扁了 哥们
[08:00] – Hey, people, this is police business, step aside. – Bo, Bo. – 执行公务!大家靠边站 就两分钟
[08:03] – It’ll take two minutes. – Sorry. Sorry. – 住手 住手!对不起 对不起
[08:07] This is gonna take forever. Then the Burger King’s another five blocks. 你就是这样 要吃巨无霸汉堡还得走五个街区
[08:11] – So we’ll eat across the street. We never went there. – 那就过个马路算了 我们买没去过那
[08:15] – What, that place? Oh, no. – 什么?那地方?噢 不
[08:25] – Where the hell were you? – 你干吗去了?
[08:27] – I told you yesterday, Sal.Five times. A personal matter, Hi, Carol. – 我说过五次了 一点私事.嗨 凯尔.
[08:31] You are two hours late. It comes off your paycheck.What? – 好 你迟到两小时 从工资里扣.
[08:33] Do you know how many sick days I have coming? – 什么?你知道多少天我都是带病工作的吗?
[08:36] You want a sick day, 如果你想请病假
[08:38] get sick. If you’re healthy, you work. 就生病去.如果你健康的话 工作去!
[08:42] Get me some coffee. 请来点咖啡
[08:46] – On your head, sweetie pie. – Thanks. – 在你头上 小可爱 – 谢谢
[08:53] – That guy sets a nice tone here, huh? – 那家伙说得真好听
[08:55] – Yeah, like a drill sergeant. – 是啊 像训练有素的警官
[08:59] Here we go. 来了
[09:06] – You guys want some coffee? – Please.Please. – 你们都要咖啡吗 – 请 – 请
[09:12] – You guys know what you want? – Cheeseburger deluxe, medium. – 想要什么 – 奶酪汉堡 越橘汁松饼
[09:17] All right. 好的
[09:22] And you, officer? 你呢 警官
[09:25] You recommend the lobster thermidor? 你推荐龙虾?
[09:34] That’s really funny. I mean, I think I’m just gonna die laughing. 很搞笑 我都快笑死了
[09:37] The kind of day I’ve had so far. I can’t even tell you what a treat this is. 这是我今天受到最好的待见了
[09:41] You’ve had a bad day? – 你今天过得很糟糕么
[09:46] – Call me when you’re ready. – A meatball sandwich.Really. That’s what I want. – 你想好了就叫我 – 肉圆三明治 好了
[09:53] – Meatball? – Meatball. -肉圆? -肉圆
[09:58] You are very brave, officer. 你很有勇气 警官
[10:03] She likes you. Yeah, she really likes you.I was trying to cheer her up. – 她喜欢你 真的 – 我只是想让她高兴起来
[10:10] We got a store alarm on Spring Street and a naked man in traffic… – 刚收到报告 有一裸男从商店跑到了街上
[10:14] – Well, I’m full. – …on Sullivan. – 好 我饱了.
[10:16] Shit, I’m gonna starve to death. 日 这下我要饿死了
[10:22] – Your turn for the check. – Okay. – 轮到你付了 – 好
[10:28] – Miss, we gotta run, so we’ll just take a check. – 小姐 我们得出去检查一下
[10:31] – After that whole routine? – 办完所有事情才能吃饭?
[10:33] – When those radios go off…. – 假设什么时候这些电台关了
[10:36] – Where, where? Where did I–? – 哪儿 哪儿 哪儿 哪儿
[10:43] All right, so that’s two coffees plus taxes. Two even. 两杯含税的咖啡 一样一样的
[10:54] Oh, jeez. I’m short. 噢 上帝.没了.
[11:00] – Fine, officer. No charge. – 算了 警官 别记帐
[11:02] – No, I have the check.I just don’t have enough for a tip. – 不 我只是不够付小费
[11:04] – I’ll live. – 我照样活着
[11:06] – I can’t not leave a tip.So leave a tip. – 我可不能不给小费 – 那就给吧
[11:13] A lottery ticket? 彩票?
[11:16] With my luck? Be serious. No. Go, get the cat out of the tree 凭我运气?去吧 去把树上的猫抱下来
[11:19] or whatever it is that you do. 或者干点什么别的
[11:21] No, that would be the Fire Department. 不 那是消防员的工作
[11:25] – Come on, Charlie, let’s go. – 快点 查里 走了
[11:28] – In a second.Listen, I got an idea. What’s your name? – 等哈子我有办法了 你尊姓大名?
[11:33] Yvonne? Yvonne, I’m Charlie Lang, and we’re partners. 依枫?依枫 我是查里狼 我们现在是搭档了
[11:38] If this ticket wins, I’ll come back tomorrow and split the proceeds. 如果我中了 我就回来分你一半
[11:41] If it doesn’t, I’ll still come back and leave you a tip. What do you think? 如果没中 我还是回来补小费 你认为如何?
[11:45] – I think I’m never gonna see you again. – You’ll see me tomorrow. – 我想我不会再见到你 – 你明天就会再见到我
[11:48] – Well, I’ll be here. – You’ve got a deal. – 好 我就在这 – 说定了
[12:09] All right, five more minutes. – 好 再来五分钟.
[12:11] – Charlie. – Yeah.I ordered Chinese. Come up. – 查里 我叫了中餐.上来!
[12:14] – In a minute. – What, are you whipped? – 一分钟 – 你要被打了?
[12:16] No, I’m not whipped. I’ve got adult responsibilities. Next batter. 不 我才不会 我有成年人的权利.继续
[12:27] That’s it. I’m out of here. Where’s the ball? 哦 打中了.我出局了
[12:31] I’m coming, Mom. – 苏!快回家. – 我来了 妈
[12:37] – Are you whipped, Jesu? – 你要被打了吗 苏?
[12:40] – It’s my mother, there’s no comparison. – 她是我老妈 没得商量
[12:41] – See you tomorrow, kiddo. – Yeah. Night, Charlie. – 明天见 苏. -晚安查里
[12:46] Did you, by any chance, have surgery last night? [昨天晚上你去隆胸了吗]
[12:49] You mean these? No. No, this is just a prosthetic bra…. [你说这个?不 这只是个隐型胸罩]
[12:54] Charlie, come on. Don’t do that next to me. That’s disgusting. 查里 下次别在我面前干这个 恶心死我了
[13:00] – I’m just soaking my feet. – Please. – 我只是泡一下脚 – 不行!
[13:09] – Since when did this bother you? – 什么时候这也开始惹着你了?
[13:12] – Since now, okay? – 从现在开始 行吗?
[13:14] Oh, God! Charlie, now you’re spilling water all over the place. 哦 上帝 你把水弄得到处都是
[13:18] Maybe I should call the Red Cross. 我想我该叫红十字会
[13:20] I’ll tell them we’re a federal disaster area. God! 告诉他们我们这是灾区
[13:28] – Charlie. You think I should get my boobs done? 查里 你认为我的波要做吗?
[13:33] – Done? – Yeah, you know, enlarged.So I could be like that. – 做? – 隆胸.那能变大 我喜欢
[13:41] What, are you nuts? It seems so extreme. 你说笑吧?这也太夸张了.
[13:47] – Forget it. – I just don’t think you need it.Forget it. – 算了 – 我只是觉得你不需要 – 算了!
[13:58] Look, the problem is that I had to declare bankruptcy. 你看 问题是我已经破产
[14:01] My MasterCard got taken away. 我信用卡被拿走了
[14:04] What I wanna know is when I’m gonna be able to get it back. 什么时候我才能拿回来
[14:13] What are my chances? 我有什么选择?
[14:17] – Under 15,000 a year? MasterCard. – 一年$15000以下 信用卡
[14:22] – Shall I speak to them? Love to.Yeah? Well…. – 要我和他们说吗?好吧
[14:26] Wait. I see. 我知道
[14:34] Well, thank you. That’s what I thought. 好 谢谢你.我也这么认为
[14:38] – What did they say? – Slim to none. Those are my chances. – 他们怎么说 – 难办
[14:42] Well, the lotto jackpot has grown to over $64 million. 乐透的奖金已经滚动到了$6400万美圆
[14:46] We’ll check the winning numbers when we return. 广告后我们回来公布中奖号码
[14:53] – You got the numbers wrong. – Wrong? – 你选错号码了! – 错了?
[14:58] – Our anniversary is on the 27th, not on the 26th. – 我们的周年纪念日是27号不是26号
[15:02] – We always celebrate on the 26th. – 但我们总在26号庆祝呀
[15:05] We got the license on the 26th. We got married on the 27th. 我们26号办的手续 27号办的喜酒
[15:11] – So why do we go out on the 26th? – 那我们干吗没在26号办喜酒
[15:13] – I don’t know, maybe it’s custom. – 我不知道 也许因为什么风俗
[15:16] Look, the fact is that I specifically told you our anniversary. 事实是 我清楚地告诉了你正确的周年纪念日
[15:20] To anybody with any sense in their heads, that means the day they got married. 任何人都会记得他们结婚的日子
[15:25] – I am sorry, darling. – Twenty-six, 64, 84. 对不起 亲爱的
[15:29] Did he say 26? 他说26了?
[15:40] – What? – We won. We got the jackpot. 我们中了!我们中了头奖!
[15:46] – That’s unbelievable. – We’re rich. We’re rich. We’re rich. – 真让人难以相信 – 我们是有钱人了!
[15:51] – The jackpot? – We’re rich, rich, rich. – 头奖? – 我们有钱了!钱!钱!钱!
[15:57] – What are we having, honey? – BLT down with turkey bacon. – 我们有什么? – 奇迹随着烤火鸡降临
[16:02] – Any Miracle Whip? – Of course I have Miracle Whip. – 奇迹鸡蛋? – 当然.无论我在什么境遇
[16:05] No matter how broke I am, there’s just certain things, certain standards. 你要确定你是谁 一些东西和事物不可改变
[16:09] You have to have things in your life that are stable, that are permanent, eternal. 你生命里必须有一些不变的东西 永远不变
[16:14] – Oreos. Smuckers. – Exactly. – 哦 又赖 – 没错
[16:19] – Thank you. – Will there be anything else? – 谢谢 – 还要什么吗?
[16:26] Will there be anything else? 还会有什么呢?
[16:31] There’ll never be anything else. 不会再有什么了
[16:34] God, I hate this. I feel bankrupt. 天啊 我讨厌这样 破产了
[16:39] What? 什么?
[16:42] Oh, God. 天啊
[16:42] A bowling team from Albany had the same numbers. 一个来自奥尔巴林的保龄球队也买了相同号码
[16:46] – They get 9 million. – Why am I not surprised? – 他们得到了$900万 – 我怎么不惊讶呢?
[16:51] – Well, how many are there on the team? – 这个队多少人啊
[16:53] – I don’t know. Twelve guys is the average league. – 我不知道 大概至少12个人吧
[16:56] Okay, well, do each of these guys get a piece, 他们是一人一份
[16:58] or do you consider them all as one? 还是整个球队算一份
[17:01] Muriel, Muriel. The veins, they’re bulging out of your neck. 茉莉 青筋……从你脖子上暴出来了
[17:06] You look like a psycho.What? 我看你是疯了
[17:14] Oh, my God. Okay, the bowlers, 哦 天.那些球员
[17:16] thank God, they only count as one. 谢天谢地 他们就算一份.
[17:19] But that’s 16 people that picked these numbers. Oh, God. 但那是16个人选的号码 天呐
[17:24] That only leaves us with… 那只留给我们
[17:28] …four million. $400万
[17:31] We could live on that, right? 我们够生活了 对吧?
[17:35] We could live on less, even. 对 对.再少一点我们也够.
[17:39] Let’s just pray to God that nobody else calls in, 让我们祈祷别再有人掺合进来
[17:42] so we don’t have to split it with them. 这样就没人分我们的钱了
[17:48] What? 干啥?
[17:54] What, Charlie? You’re making me nervous. What? 咋啦?你让我浑身不自在
[18:03] Honey… 甜心
[18:09] …I’ve got something to tell you. 我要告诉你些事情
[18:16] – A complete stranger? Charlie. – I owed her a tip. – 一个完全陌生的人 查里? – 我欠她小费
[18:21] A tip? Two million dollars? Come on. 小费?两百万的小费?要命了
[18:24] I never thought we’d win, darling. I never thought we’d win. 我从来没想过我们会赢 亲爱的
[18:28] But we did win, just like I told you we were going to. – 但我们确实赢了 就像我说的
[18:31] But if we’d used your numbers, we wouldn’t have won. – 但不是你选的号码
[18:34] Don’t do that. Don’t do that, Charlie. Because you know and I know… 不能这样啊 不能这样啊.你我都知道
[18:38] …that in my dream, 我死去的父亲托梦给我了
[18:40] my dead father came to me through the slot machine. 通过老虎机暗示我我会赢
[18:42] And in his eyes there were dollar signs and a “4” in place of the pupil. 在他眼里有美圆符号和”4″
[18:45] Come on, Charlie. You wanna blemish his sacred memory? 拜托 难道你不想要哪些钱吗
[18:48] That’s ridiculous. He was a nut job, your father, he prayed to chickens. 真荒谬 你爸他是个怪人 他向鸡祷告
[18:53] He wants us to have the 4 million. 他希望我们有400万
[18:56] My God, do you think if he intended us to have half… 假设他认为我们只该拿一半
[18:59] …wouldn’t there be a “2” instead of a “4” inside the eyeballs? 那应该是”2″ 或者是4
[19:07] It’s not the right thing. 那样做不对
[19:12] The right thing? Charlie, what the hell is that? 不对?告诉我 什么叫做正确?
[19:16] You’ve been doing the right thing your whole entire life for everybody else. 你一直在为了别人做正确的事情
[19:20] Just this once, please, do the right thing for us. 只要一次 为我们俩做一次正确的事情
[19:26] I gave her my word. 我和她说过了
[19:31] – Honey, do you love me? – Of course I love you. – 宝贝 你爱我吗 – 我当然爱你
[19:37] Then stiff her. Stiff her and smell the flowers. For me. 忽悠她 忽悠她 就当是为我
[19:47] – What would you do? – I’d buy the Knicks. – 你会怎么办? – 买尼克斯的票
[19:52] I mean, about the girl. – 我说的是那个姑娘
[19:54] I’d take her to the Garden so she could watch me play. 我会带她去公园然后看着我玩
[19:58] I’d start myself as a very small, round forward. 我满脸堆笑 然后向她跑去
[20:02] So you agree with Muriel, right? Giving her half is crazy? 你同意茉莉的看法对吧?给她一半简直是疯了
[20:06] If I can’t have the Knicks, I want those season tickets… 这样我就去买尼克斯的票 买赛季票
[20:10] …where you sit on the floor with Jack Nicholson and Spike Lee. 你可以靠着杰克 Nicholson和Spike Lee坐
[20:13] And the waiters bring you food. 侍应给你上吃的
[20:15] – A promise is a promise. – 承诺就是承诺
[20:17] And one of those stereo systems that you can hear in every room in your house. 和一套能供整个房子的音响系统
[20:21] You see, that way you don’t have to be carrying around that boom box with you. 你没必要管这个麻烦
[20:26] I could tell her I just won 5,000. I could do that. 我可以告诉她我只中了$5000.
[20:30] So, what’s that? Season tickets, stereo system, Mazda GL6? 呃 赛季票 音响系统 马自达GL6?
[20:35] – I couldn’t do that. I couldn’t just lie like that. – 我不能那样 不应该这样说谎
[20:38] A boat. I’ve never even been in a boat. 一艘游艇!我从来都没上过游艇
[20:41] – Come on, are you listening to me? – 你在听吗?
[20:43] – I know you, man. You’ll do the appropriate thing. – 我了解你 你会做该做的事
[20:47] – Which is? – I don’t know. That’s your field. – 哪样? – 我不知道 自己想去吧
[20:59] So we have tuna on whole wheat, one scrambled soft, 来了 一整条金枪鱼 嫩炒蛋
[21:03] toast crisp, tea with lemon 法式面包 柠檬茶
[21:06] – Everything okay here? Good, good. – Yeah, thanks. – 都还好吗? – 不错 谢谢
[21:11] Morning. 早上好
[21:13] – You’re back. – I said I’d be back. – 啊 你竟然回来了 – 我说过我会回来
[21:17] – Coffee? – 咖啡?
[21:18] – No, thanks. Actually, I just wanted to– – 不用 谢谢 事实上 我来只是想
[21:21] I really wanna apologize for yesterday. I was so rude. 对不起我昨天太粗鲁了
[21:23] It’s just that it was pretty much the worst day of my life, from start to finish 但昨天我确实过得很糟糕.
[21:28] – Yvonne, let’s go, wake up. – Impossible today. -依枫 快点! -今天不行
[21:31] – I’m impossible? Yvonne’s dreaming here. – Quit the socializing. – 你很有理想 – 快回到现实中来
[21:35] Don’t go anywhere, I want to apologize to you in detail. 别走 我得向你认真地道歉
[21:39] Okay. Western for you, Walter. Walter给你西餐.
[21:40] And for Timothy, some nice oatmeal like Mom used to make. Timothy 给你一些你老妈以前常做的麦片
[21:46] My mother never made oatmeal in her life. My mother never made food in her life 我妈从来不做麦片 她这辈子都没做过饭
[21:51] Bloody Marys, she made. White Russians…. 血色玛丽 她做过.白俄人
[21:55] – But she had a great personality. – So did Imelda Marcos. – 但挺有个性的Imelda Marcos也这样.
[22:00] – Well, she produced a nice son, right? – You’re okay, you know that? – 她生了个好儿子 不是吗? – 你说得很对
[22:05] Eat. 吃吧
[22:11] – He’s got it, huh? – 他得那病了 是吗?
[22:13] – Yeah, a couple of years. Come in twice a week. – 是啊 好几年了.他们一周来两次
[22:17] He’s really starting to go downhill, though, you know? In and out of the hospital…. 他越来越不行了 无论在医院里还是在医院外
[22:23] What a world, huh? Really. 什么世道啊!
[22:25] Makes you wanna appreciate every moment, you know, not be petty or spiteful. 我们每时每刻都要庆幸自己还活着 而不是抱怨
[22:30] – I know just what you mean. – Yvonne. – 我了解 – 依枫
[22:35] Speaking of which…. 待会儿说
[22:41] What I have here is a check for $9.53. 我这有张小票写了$9.53
[22:44] What I do not have is the $9.53. 我这没有的是这$9.53!
[22:47] He went to get his wallet out of the car. He said–Never let them out the door. – 他去车里拿钱包了 – 绝对不能让他们出去!
[22:51] – What am I running here, a soup kitchen? – I’m sorry. I made a mistake. – 你以为这是什么?免费汤吗? – 对不起 我错了
[22:55] You sure did, gorgeous. And the $9.53, it gets deducted from your check. 你就是犯错了!$9.53从你工资里扣.
[23:00] Bring me some coffee. 现在去拿杯咖啡来.
[23:19] Let me. 让我来
[23:29] Enjoy. 请享用
[23:36] – Now, that’s coffee. – So, what’ll it be? – 喔 这才地道. – 呃 我们刚才说到哪儿了?
[23:40] – They’re actually…. They’re right…. – Amazing, but true. – 怎么会有这样种人 – 不可思议 却是现实
[23:44] We are all out of cantaloupe, and the grapefruit’s all dried out, so…. 我们现在有哈密瓜和柚子.
[23:48] No, I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[23:50] The thing is, I got something for you. 我想说的是 我想给你一样东西
[23:56] – For me? – It’s just, you know, a trifle. – 给我? – 仅仅是根绳子
[24:05] May I? 可以吗?
[24:08] It’s one of those little strings that you connect to your glasses… 系在你眼镜腿两边
[24:12] …so that they hang around your neck. 这样你可以把眼镜挂在脖子上
[24:16] And that way you’ll know where they are. At all times. 这样你就可以找到它们 随时随地
[24:27] This is the nicest thing anyone’s ever gotten me. 这简直是 简直是我收到的最好的礼物
[24:34] – I certainly hope not. – It’s close. – 不会吧 – 真的
[24:39] You sure that I can’t get you anything? Like a coffee or tea? 你知道 我不能送你什么.咖啡要么?
[24:43] Decaf, please. I’ve reached my target heart rate for the day. 好吧 来杯咖啡.今天我一直很不安.
[24:47] Decaf it is. 咖啡来了
[24:52] – So, you’ve had bad luck? – Unbelievable. – 呃 你运气一直很糟糕吗 – 说出来你都不信
[24:58] When I was 11, my dog died of parvo. 11岁的时候 我的狗狗打疫苗竟然打死了
[25:02] I still don’t even know, to this day, what parvo is. 我至今不知道那到底算是什么疫苗
[25:07] I married the wrong man. I mean the wrong, by a lot, man. 我嫁错了人 我的意思是非常错误的人
[25:11] You know? 知道不
[25:13] Now I can’t afford to get divorced. I mean, except for yesterday…. 现在我离不起婚.到昨天
[25:16] You know, I’m used to my luck. 我已经习惯了我的晦气
[25:19] But yesterday, I actually went bankrupt before I came into work, which was…. 但昨天 我来上班前刚被法院认定为破产
[25:27] That’s why I was so rude to you. 这就是为什么昨天我态度不好的原因
[25:32] – You went bankrupt? – Yep. -你破产了? -是的
[25:34] – Look. From the officer. – That’s sweet, honey. – 看!警官送给我的 – 挺漂亮的 小可爱
[25:40] About our little agreement. 稍微谈一下我们的协议
[25:46] Double the tip, or half of what I won in the lottery. 双份小费 或者我昨天赢的彩票的一半
[25:52] – That agreement. – How about we make it your choice. – 那协议 – 请你选择吧
[25:56] Door one, double the tip. Door two, half of 选项一 双分小费;选项二
[25:59] what I won in the lottery. 我彩票奖金的一半
[26:01] My choice? Okay. 我选什么呢?好
[26:05] Whatever. I’ll take door number two. I’ll take half of the lottery. Pay up. 不管了 我选选项二 我要一半奖金 给吧
[26:13] – You’re sure? – Positive. – 你确定? – 当然
[26:25] – I was hoping you’d say that. – 其实我很希望你选这个
[26:27] – I’ll bet you were. Better luck next time, right? – 算啦 希望下次的运气会好些
[26:29] Actually, we were…. We were pretty lucky. 事实上 我们这次运气就很好
[26:33] – Really? Did you win something? – We won something. – 你中了什么奖了? – 我们中了某个奖
[26:38] All right. We won something? What did we win? 某个奖?我们中什么了?
[26:42] Four million dollars. 四百万美金
[26:50] – Why are you doing this? – What?This sick joke. – 你干吗这样 – 怎么了? – 一点都不好笑
[26:54] – No, it’s not a joke. – This is not a joke? – 我没开玩笑 – 没有吗?你刚才和我说什么了?
[27:02] – What, you think I’d make this up? – 你认为我胡扯的吗?
[27:04] – Yes, yes, I do. – 是啊 你没有吗? – 没有!我们中奖了
[27:07] The lottery? The New York State–? The “lottery” lottery? 乐透?纽约乐透?四百万?
[27:13] Yes, 4 million is our share. It happened last night. It would’ve been more… 昨晚才知道的 本来会有更多
[27:16] …except a bowling team from Albany called in… 但有个保龄球队分了九百万奖金
[27:22] And you’re telling me that you’re actually going to split it with me? 现在你说你和我平分奖金?
[27:29] A promise is a promise. 一诺千金
[27:36] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[27:41] – You all right? – Oh, my God. – 你还好吧? – 噢 天啊!
[27:55] I can’t believe it. 简直不敢相信
[27:58] Now I know why all these bad things happened. I know why now. 现在我知道为什么之前发生那么多糟糕的事情了
[28:02] It’s so this stupendous, phenomenal, unbelievably great thing could happen to me. 这真是太惊人了!太棒了!太不可思议了!
[28:07] Because I had such bad, horrible, horrible luck before, no one would even mind. 因为我承受过了如此多的晦气.
[28:11] Who wants ice cream on their pie? 谁要冰淇淋?
[28:13] – I do! – Who wants pie? 谁要蛋糕?
[28:34] Wait a minute. I can’t accept this, can I? I mean…. 等等 我还是不敢接受这个事实 我不敢……
[28:40] I can’t accept this. I mean, I want to, so desperately I want to, but…. 我不敢接受.我期待 非常期待 但是
[28:46] But there’s this part of me, this neurotic part of me–Accept it. – 在我看来在我看来 – 接受吧
[28:51] – How can I? – Accept it. I want you to have it. – 我能吗? – 收下吧 我希望你收下.
[28:56] – With all my heart. – Yvonne, take it. – 真心实意的 – 依枫 接受吧!
[29:07] Muriel, $2 million is still an enormous amount of money. 茉莉 $200万也是个不小的数目了
[29:12] You should be committed to an insane asylum for the rest of your natural life. 你应该被送到精神病院度过你的余生
[29:16] They should put you in a straitjacket and take you to the loony bin… 他们应该把你裹紧了扔进关疯子的箱子里
[29:25] Now, look, sweetheart, you weren’t there. Okay? 你看 甜心 你并不在现场
[29:28] This girl, she’s got customers with AIDS, and she treats them like an angel. 有个顾客得了爱滋病 她像天使一样对待他.
[29:33] – She’s got a boss from hell. – 她老板简直是从地狱来的
[29:36] – Why did you stop at half?Why didn’t you just give her all the money? – 那干吗不把钱都给她?
[29:39] – Would you get off my foot? – Look, we’re doing the right thing. – 你踩着我了! – 我们这样做是对的
[29:42] You know what? The whole city will admire you. 整个城市都会钦佩你
[29:45] Everybody will know you. You’ll be a celebrity. 大家都会认识你 你就成名人啦
[29:49] Well, maybe I could get some commercial endorsements out of this. 我能为一些产品代言吗?
[29:53] Absolutely. “Muriel Lang, the woman with the heart of gold.” 那当然.”茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人”
[29:56] You can endorse shampoos, conditioners… 你可以代言香波 调节器 指甲油
[30:04] “Muriel Lang, the woman with the heart of gold.” “茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人!”
[30:09] Well, I’d better get something out of this. 好 最好我能从这件事上得到什么
[30:14] – Bowling for dollars. Bowling for dollars. – I want my check, Harry. – 为了票子 打保龄吧! – 拿我的支票去咯
[30:22] Some of New York’s luckiest people gathered here in midtown Manhattan… 纽约最幸运的人们 现在聚集在曼哈顿
[30:26] ..here to stake their claim in the state’s $64 million lotto jackpot. 来领取他们高达$6400万的彩票头奖
[30:32] So you promised Miss Biasi if your ticket came in, – 于是你就承诺给比亚西小姐一半?
[30:35] you’d split it?That’s right. As a tip. – 对 就当是小费
[30:37] As a tip? Hey. We got a cop that gave a waitress a $2 million tip. 小费?我们采访到了一个警察给女招待$200万小费!
[30:42] We’re gonna open our own bowling alley. 我们打算开个保龄球俱乐部
[30:46] – You insulted the guy. – I insulted the guy? Next time, you talk. – 你惹他了. – 我惹他了?下次你说得了
[30:50] – I’d like a little cottage in the country. – Excuse me. – 我想到乡下买个小别墅 – 对不住了……
[30:59] – Excuse me. Excuse me. – Mrs. Lang, how do you feel? – 对不住 – 狼太太 谈谈你的感受
[31:03] – I’m Mrs. Lang. – 我才是狼太太
[31:06] – Mrs. Lang? You’re Mrs. Lang. – 你就是狼太太?这是献给您的
[31:11] What an incredible woman you are to give $2 million… – 你真是个好人 给了人家$200还没意见
[31:17] Mrs. Lang, do you have any trouble 狼太太 你介意你丈夫
[31:19] with the fact your husband split $4 million with a stranger? 和一个陌生人平分这$200万吗?
[31:22] Not at all. In the beauty parlor that I work, I’ve always been known as… 一点也不.在我的理发店那 我总是被大家称为:
[31:26] …Muriel Lang, the woman with the heart of gold. “茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人”
[31:31] And if there are any sponsors out there, like Denorex… 如果这里有人需要做广告 比方说Denorex
[31:33] …which I personally use, you know, because the air in my– 就是我用的那种 因为
[31:38] We’ve got to get the winners together for a group picture. 我们现在要中奖者在一起合个影
[31:42] – Miss Biasi, what are you gonna do with the money? – 你和这样一个女人结婚
[31:43] – A new car? – 比亚西小姐 你会用这些钱买什么呢?
[31:45] Bigger apartment? – 买车?买房?
[31:46] I haven’t thought about it yet. It’s so unexpected, you know? – 我还没想过呢 你看 这太意想不到了.
[31:51] Well, a promise is a promise. 一诺千金
[31:52] Muriel Lang, woman with the heart of gold. “茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人”
[31:56] Oh, actress briefly, but it didn’t work out. 呃 我 演员 不一定 不一定 干不长
[32:04] Denorex. Works out each individual dandruff. “Denorex.体贴入怀.”
[32:10] – Officer Lang, you gonna stay on the force? – 狼先生 你还会留在公安队伍吗?
[32:12] – I’m gonna buy the force. – 我打算把警局买下来
[32:15] – Yvonne? – So it’s “Yvonne” already? – 依枫? – 当然 依枫准备好了
[32:19] – Is this the biggest tip you’ve ever received? – Definitely. – 这是你收到最丰厚的小费了吧? – 显然
[32:29] – Have you ever won anything before? – Never. – 你以前中过奖过吗? – 从来没有
[32:31] – Never. – Big smile, everybody. 大家一起说”田七”
[33:07] Come on, she has no taste. That outfit, it 她一点品位都没有 那些都过时了
[33:11] looked like it came from the ’60s. 看起来和六十年代似的
[33:13] I thought she looked just fine. 呵呵 还好还好啦
[33:17] She’s not flashy. She’s just a waitress. 她又不是社交名媛 她只是个服务员
[33:21] Beauty is my business, defer to my judgment, okay? 打扮是我的事 听我的行吗?
[33:25] My God, 噢天哪
[33:26] it’s Bendel’s. Oh, honey, what a feeling it is to come here with money. Bendel’s!带这么一大笔钱来这的感觉真好!
[33:33] God bless you.Would you stop giving it away to every bum on the street. – 上帝保佑你 – 你就不能不在大街上乱施舍啊?
[33:43] God bless you. 上帝保佑你
[33:47] – Now I’m happy. – I’m glad, sweetheart. – 现在我爽得不行 – 我也很高兴 甜心
[33:55] – Now I’m at peace with myself. – I’m glad, sweetheart. – 现在我终于能使自己平静一点了 – 我也很高兴 甜心
[34:00] Just a quick stop at Tiffany’s, and I’ll be born again. “快在Tiffany前停下脚步” 我感觉我重生了
[34:04] Fur’s for animals, not for people. 皮毛是动物的 不是人的!
[34:55] Excuse me. 对不起
[35:35] This is Eleanor Smith of MasterCard credit services. 我是万事达卡的Eleanor Smith.我们现在给
[35:39] …Miss Yvonne Biasi, for a $20,000 line of credit. 比亚西小姐的贷款底线是$20 000
[35:44] Please call me at 1-800-555-2000. 请打1-800-555-2000找我
[35:49] – I’ve died and gone to heaven. – Hi, Yvonne, congratulations on winning. – 我爽死了 要到天堂了. – 嘿 依枫 祝贺你!
[35:55] My name is Paul, and I’d like you to spank my tushy with a wire brush. 我叫Paul 我想让你用电线抽我屁股(SM)
[35:59] Oh, my God. That’s disgusting. 噢天啊 真恶心
[36:07] I’ve got to change my number.Hello, – 看来我得换号码了
[36:09] this is Yvonne. At the beep, please leave a message. – 喂 这里是依枫 请在”哔”的一声后留言
[36:14] Hello? Sweetheart? 喂?甜心?
[36:19] I’ll bet you’re there. 我打赌你在听
[36:24] I know, I know. You’re mad at me because I emptied the checking account. 我知道你因为我花光了钱而很生我的气 宝贝
[36:27] – But, baby, I can explain. – Stay out of my life, Eddie. – 但是我可以解释 – 滚你妈的 艾迪 挂了
[36:32] You are there. Hi, baby. 你果然听!嘿 宝贝!~
[36:35] The only reason you’re calling is you read about me and the lottery. 你打电话来就为了我的彩票奖金吧
[36:38] – You want a piece of it. – What? You won something? 啊?你中彩票了?
[36:43] – Die. – No, baby. I’m serious. – 死滚! – 别 宝贝 我认真的
[36:47] I’ve been out of town. What, the lottery, you said? That’s fabulous. 我离开过一段日子.你中的是大奖?这真是难以置信
[36:53] You did good? 你真中了?
[36:57] I did all right. 对 我中了
[37:00] Well, that’s great, baby. Nobody deserves it more. I mean that. 好 不错 宝贝 没人比你更应该中奖的 我说真的
[37:06] From the bottom of my heart. 发自内心
[37:11] – Hello? – Please don’t ever call me again. – 喂? – 拜托 别再打给我了
[37:23] – So when are you retiring? – 那么 你打算什么时候退休?
[37:26] – I’m not retiring.- Yeah, right. – I’m not retiring. Get off my case. – 我不打算退休.这是我的真实想法
[37:28] Where’s that sense of humor? 你什么时候这么幽默了?
[37:32] What would you do? Three in the morning, a guy calls…says 如果是你你会怎么做?半夜三点有个家伙打电话来
[37:35] he’s holding a Luger to his head… 说他拿枪顶着脑袋
[37:36] …unless you give him $1,000 he’s pulling the trigger. 要我给他$1000 否则他就扣动扳机了
[37:40] If he called me at 3:00 in the morning, I’d tell him to go ahead. 如果一个家伙半夜三点打给我 我就告诉他 继续
[37:44] – That really happen? – Last night. This lottery thing…. – 真的发生了? – 昨晚.都是彩票惹的祸
[37:49] From one day to the next, you become this other person. – 明天又会有个什么人以什么理由冒出来
[37:52] – It’s just weird. – I feel bad for you, baby. – 我为你感到遗憾
[37:54] I’m not badmouthing it, all right? I’m just saying, it’s an adjustment. 我没说它不好 我是说 这有点烦
[38:02] Sun. How are things in the mysterious East? 桑 你这神秘东方人的生意怎么样?
[38:05] – Very good. Very busy. – No unjustified price increases? – 很好 很忙 – 没什么不正当的收入吧
[38:08] No, no, no. Never. – 噢没有没有 从来不
[38:10] Good. Two coffees, one regular, one light. 两杯咖啡 一杯普通的 一杯淡的
[38:23] – How’s the wife? – She has the flu. I’m sorry to hear that. – 你太太还好吗? – 她感冒了 – 很抱歉
[38:44] On the house. 在屋子里
[38:47] – Thank you. – Thank you. That’s very sweet of you. 谢谢 你真是个热心人 回见
[38:55] Down there, make a right. 直走 右拐
[38:58] Our favorite Korean is getting robbed right now.You serious? – 我们亲爱的韩国人正在被人打劫 – 真的?
[39:03] First he tells me his wife has the flu.Oh, man, – 他说他妻子感冒了
[39:05] that bitch would work if she was dead. – 除非她死了她才会不工作
[39:08] Then he gives me coffee for free.Shit. He is getting robbed. How do we play it? – 然后他给了我咖啡还没收钱 – 操蛋!下一步怎么办?
[39:13] Stay out front so they can see you. – 站远点 让他们以为我们走了.
[39:15] I’ll go through the basement. 我从这到地下室 叫增援
[39:16] – Don’t be a hero. – Don’t worry. Call for some back-up. – 别逞能 – 放心
[39:20] Faster. 快点
[39:24] – Nobody moves. – Come on! A carton of Virginia Slims. 不许动 拿盒减肥茶来
[39:49] That cop’s just sitting out there. 条子就在外面
[39:52] Don’t worry about the cop. 别管那条子
[39:58] What was that? 虾米东东?
[40:01] Come here. Watch him. 过来!过来!注意条子!
[40:07] Come on, let’s go. Come on, pal. Move. 快点 快走!
[40:17] – What’s back through there? – Nothing. No entrance. – 那后面嘛玩意儿? – 嘛都没有 没有入口
[40:19] – What about that door? – Empty. Basement. Just rats. – 那门是干虾米的? – 地下室 只有耗子
[40:24] – Rats? – Big ones. – 耗子? – 大家伙
[40:27] I hate rats. Don’t you keep this place clean? 我讨厌耗子.你干吗不把这打扫干净点?
[40:37] Nobody move. Nobody! 快点!不许动!谁都不许动!
[40:42] What’s with this cop? 那条子在干吗?
[40:45] He’s got nothing better to do than write tickets? – 他除了开罚单就不会做什么事情了 – 屁眼!
[40:49] With all the crime in this city? 跟这个城市一样罪恶
[40:53] – What do we do? – Wait till he leaves. – 我们该怎么办? – 等 直到他滚蛋
[41:00] – What if he doesn’t leave, then what? – He’ll leave. Just shut up. – 如果他不走呢 – 他会走的 闭嘴!
[41:14] – What’s the matter with her? – 老婆!老婆!你怎么样了呀?
[41:18] – I think she’s having a heart attack. – 我看她大概是心脏病发作!
[41:23] – Shut up. – Call a doctor. – 闭嘴 – 快去喊医生!
[41:28] I’m the doctor here, honey. 我就是医生 乖乖
[41:39] Shit. 不会吧
[41:47] Come on. Get up, Charlie. Get up, man. You all right? 起来 哥们儿.你怎么样了?
[41:52] Get inside, inside, there’s another one inside.Get in. There’s another one inside. 进去!进去!还有个家伙在里面
[41:57] Come on, Charlie, get up, man. You all right, man? 起来 哥们儿 起来.你还行吗?
[42:02] – Why didn’t you just shoot this asshole? – Too many customers. – 你干吗不开枪打这个呆B? – 太多顾客了
[42:07] – You all right, man? – Yeah, I’m great. – 你还好吗 哥们儿? – 恩 还好
[42:18] Oh, man, you got shot. 喂 噢 哥们儿 你被打中了
[42:23] His heroism saved lives and prevented injuries, though not to himself. 他挽救了危局并且没有造成人员受伤 他自己除外
[42:29] And certainly not to the criminals he stopped. 当然 他抓住的犯罪份子也除外
[42:33] So I give to Officer Charles Lang this citation for bravery… 所以我现在授予查里狼警官勇气勋章
[42:38] …and wish him a quick recovery. Officer. 并且祝他早日康复!警官
[42:43] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[42:49] I guess this bullet was fate telling me to take it easy for a while. 我想这个射偏的子弹让我可以退休了
[42:52] At least, that’s what my wife says. 这是我太太说的
[42:56] I love being a cop, lottery or no lottery. 我喜欢做警察 不管中不中奖
[43:00] I think it’s the most important job in the world. 我想这是世上最重要的工作
[43:04] So I’d like to announce that I’ll be donating $10,000 所以我捐赠$10000
[43:07] …to the Policemen’s Widows’ Fund. 给警察抚恤金基金会
[43:12] Thanks a lot. 非常感谢!
[43:18] Charlie, you’re too young to be hanging around here like an old man. 你很年轻 可不能像老头一样在这晃来晃去
[43:22] Hey, I’m injured. Don’t you read the papers? Hero cop? 我受伤了 你没看报纸吗?
[43:25] – If you’re such a hero, play ball with one hand. – If I could, I would. – 你是英雄了独臂大侠? – 如果可以的话 我会
[43:31] – See you. – Yeah, see you later. – 再见 – 好 一会儿见
[43:53] – Good afternoon, sir. – Good afternoon. – 下午好先生 – 下午好
[44:01] – This looks like Beirut. – Isn’t it great? – 这儿看起来和贝鲁特似的 – 不错吧?
[44:06] The building’s going co-op next year, 这里明年就要开发了
[44:08] then we’ll have a six-room apartment to sell. 到时候我们能有6间房卖出去
[44:11] – Mr. Patel told me. – Patel先生告诉我的
[44:13] – Who? Mr. Patel. Hi, I’m your accountant. Hello, pleased to meet you. – 谁? – 您好 我是您的会计师
[44:16] By the way, all the very best on your new fortune.Thank you. – 很高兴见到你 祝你有个美好的未来 – 谢谢
[44:20] He says that we can make $100,000, pure profit, on this apartment.Minimum. – 他说这笔我们能赚$100000 – 至少
[44:26] And then we’ll beat the state and city taxes if we move to Jersey within the year. 如果我们赶快搬到新泽西 那么连税都免了
[44:30] – But I don’t wanna live in Jersey. I wanna stay here. – 什么?等等 我不想去新泽西 我想待在这里
[44:34] – And do what? Play stickball? – 干吗?打棒球啊?
[44:38] It’s the architect. Excuse me. – 噢 是建筑师 对不起啊 – 没关系
[44:42] – Where’s my chair? – I gave it to Goodwill. – 我的椅子上哪儿去了 – 我给扔了
[44:45] But you know I love that chair. You could have asked me. 你知道我很喜欢它 连问都不问我
[44:52] Why should I? You’re the one that loves to give everything away. 我干吗要问?反正你是个喜欢到处施舍的人
[44:58] Women. 女人!
[44:58] Who can live with them? And without them? 谁能和她们一起生活?谁又能不和她们一起生活?
[45:04] What? 什么?
[45:13] – Gray’s Antiques had another break-in. – Again? – Gray的古董店又被人打劫了 – Gray?
[45:17] Yeah. Two brothers walked off with a Biedermeier chest. 俩混混偷了一套盔甲
[45:22] Then Gray says to me, “How could some black guys know how much this is worth?” Gray说 黑人怎么能知道他的价值呢
[45:26] – Oh, come on. He said that? – 他这样说了? – 是啊 对我说的.
[45:29] – Yeah. To me What did you say? – 你怎么说的?
[45:30] I said, “I guess they subscribe to the African-American Antiques Newsletter.” 我说 他们大概会把盔甲寄给美国非洲古董联合会
[45:36] He pissed me off. 他就把我轰了出来
[45:41] – I miss you, man. – 我挺想念你的
[45:43] – I’m going out of my mind. – 我现在一点想法都没有 这生活和地狱似的
[45:46] This is like hell. My house is a wreck, and I got nothing to do…. 我的房子在装修 我无所事事
[45:50] Well, that’s retirement. 恩 其实这就是退休
[45:55] – Well. “Yvonne’s.” – She bought it a couple of weeks ago.Good for her. – 哇噢!依枫餐馆 – 她两周前买下来的 – 不错
[46:02] – Can I get you anything else? – Tea, please. – 还需要一些什么吗? – 茶 谢谢
[46:07] Eight wants tea. – Okay. -麻烦给8号上杯茶 -好的
[46:14] – How’s the soup? – Not enough basil. – 汤好喝吗? – 罗勒放得不够
[46:18] You’re kidding me. I’ll see what I can do. 不是吧 我看看吧
[46:22] – Go in. Say hello. – Forget it, she’s busy. – 进去吧 打个招呼 – 算了 她挺忙的
[46:28] Come on, man. I know you’re dying to go in there. 我知道你其实特想进去
[46:33] No, I’ve got to get home. By the way, I got you something. 不 我要回家了.哦对了.我给你带了样东西
[46:38] – Season tickets to the Knicks. – Oh, shit! 纽约尼克斯的赛季套票
[46:41] – They’re not on the floor– – Knicks tickets, man? For me? – 不是楼下的票.. – 噢!爽!尼克斯 查里
[46:45] You gotta be really somebody to get them on the floor. – 我没能买到楼下的票
[46:48] Don’t worry about that, give me some. – 没关系!谢谢拥抱一下
[46:51] – I gotta go home. – Knicks tickets.- I’m glad she’s doing well. – 尼克斯的票 – 问你太太好
[47:07] I don’t know why you had to bring this coat. It’s a warm night. 带大衣来干吗?晚上很热哎
[47:10] Maybe I’ll get a chill later. Just hold it. 也许一会儿我会冷 拿好吧
[47:24] – There certainly are a lot of people here. – Isn’t it great? – 这人真多啊 – 不错吧?
[47:28] I feel like we’re at the Academy Awards. – 我感觉就像参加学校荣誉大会 – 谢谢啊
[47:32] I’m going to go circulate. Okay, sweetheart. – 我到处走走 – 好的宝贝
[47:48] – Here’s your lipstick. – Oh, thanks. – 您的口红掉了 – 噢谢谢你
[47:53] I won $55 million, and increased my net worth by 40 percent… 我赚了$5500万 并且让我的个人净资产增加了40%
[47:57] …through a variety of well-chosen mutual funds. 通过共同基金
[48:00] – Forty percent? – At virtually no risk. – 40% – 真的 没风险
[48:05] S & L funds, Biotech funds. Gold funds, they were a disaster. S&L基金 生物工学基金 黄金基金 它们都是骗钱的
[48:11] Stay away from those. Oh, I will. What do you think about Treasury Bills? – 不要去投资那些东西 – 你认为国库券怎么样?
[48:16] Well, they’re for little old ladies. Which you certainly are not. 呃 它们是给小老太婆玩的.你显然不是.
[48:22] Aren’t you a tiger. 你其实是个老虎吧?
[48:49] How can you not have change for 20 dollars? 为什么你不能找开20美圆
[48:52] It’s just not possible. You drive all day. 你整天都在做生意哎
[48:54] – We go get change. – 我们要留着找钱
[48:56] – No, we cannot go get change. You have to break this. – 我真没有零钱 麻烦你给你找一下
[48:59] Hi. 嗨!
[49:01] Well, hi. Hi. Can you break a 20? 嗨!你找得开20美圆吗?
[49:13] Repeat after me: “Keep the change.” 跟我说:别找了
[49:17] – “Keep the change.” – Thank you. – 别找了 – 谢谢
[49:26] – Oh my God, the boat. – Oh, no. Wait. – 噢 天啊 船开了! – 噢 不 等等!
[49:44] I suppose your wife is…. 我想你妻子在
[49:48] She’s in her element. Stockbrokers, 她开心着呢 那有一堆股票经济人
[49:50] CPAs, she’ll probably have the time of her life. 会计师 她喜欢和这些人在一起
[49:53] – What about you? – I hate boats. – 你怎么办呢 – 我不喜欢船
[49:56] You wanna know the truth? I’m relieved. 其实 这下有理由不去了
[50:01] – I think this is sturgeon. – This is definitely not sturgeon. – 我想这是条鲟鱼 – 显然不是
[50:06] – It’s just like velvet. – Scottish salmon. The very best. – 看起来像鹿茸 – 苏格兰鲑鱼 上等货色
[50:10] More champagne? 再来点香宾?
[50:12] For pretentious California, it’s not half bad – 产自加州 不错哦
[50:15] – You’re not kidding. California – 你当我小孩儿哦 加州?
[50:16] Could have fooled me. 忽悠我
[50:19] – Oh, God. This is living. – And it’s just beginning. – 噢 上帝 这真灵 – 这才刚刚开始
[50:23] – You can say that again. – And it’s just beginning. – 再说一次好吗 – 这才刚刚开始
[50:36] Thank you. 谢谢您
[50:43] It’s a pleasure to have you here. Can I get you a cocktail? 为您服务倍感荣幸
[50:46] Or some champagne, perhaps? 鸡尾酒?还是香宾?
[50:49] – Champagne? Champagne. – Very good. – 香宾?香宾 -好 -谢谢
[50:55] – You decided not to become an actress? – Yeah. I decided to become a waitress. – 你觉得不再做演员了? – 我决定做女侍应
[51:01] I had the “tress” part right. 我觉得我选得挺对
[51:06] – And I was a great waitress. – The “tress” part. – 我是个不错的服务员 – 不错的选择
[51:09] I saw you bought the place.You saw? – 我看到你把店给盘了下来 – 你看到了?
[51:13] – I passed by the other day. – And you didn’t come in? – 我从门口经过了 – 干吗不进来?
[51:18] Well, I…. I don’t know, I just…. I figured you were busy. 呃 我也不知道 我估计你在忙
[51:23] Please, you have to come in, you have to. You have to see what I did. 哎呀 你真应该进来看看我所做的 确实应该
[51:28] I established a table with your name on it, 我放了一张以你的名字命名的桌子
[51:30] for people who couldn’t afford a meal. 免费供应那些吃不饱饭的人
[51:32] No. 不
[51:34] Of course. After what you did. Of course. – 不是吧 – 当然 在你做了那些事情之后
[51:38] What I did? I made a promise and I kept it, period. 我做什么了呢?我只是执行了我的诺言
[51:43] – Most people would’ve done the same. – Nobody would’ve done the same. – 大多数人都会这样做的 – 没人会这样做
[51:48] Are you kidding? What you did was like a fairy tale. 你不认为吗?你做的这些事情简直像是童话
[51:58] And everyone gets to live happily ever after? 然后每个人都幸福快乐地活着
[52:18] – Well, that’s a hopeful sight. – You think? – 噢 他们真是幸福 – 你这么看?
[52:23] I don’t know. I always wonder, 我也不知道.我总是在想
[52:25] what’s in store for them? 该给他们准备什么吃的
[52:28] Are they gonna be happy? 他们会快乐吗?
[52:31] I mean, if she puts on 50 pounds or something, will he love her anyway? 假设她穿的就值50磅 他会爱她吗?
[52:37] – How long were you married? – Three years. – 你结婚几年了? – 三年了
[52:44] To an actor named Eddie. 嫁了一个叫艾迪的演员
[52:47] Who suggested that if we had a child, we name him Al Pacino. 那个建议我们生个孩子就叫Al Pacino的家伙
[52:54] – Al Pacino Biasi. – 阿尔·帕西诺·比亚西?
[52:58] – Come on.That’s what I said. – 有意思 – 确实
[53:17] Muriel and I met in high school, in one of those cooking classes… 茉莉和我认识是高中的时候 在同一个烹饪班
[53:22] …where all the guys dress up like Chef Boyardee. 在那每个人都穿得像厨子
[53:25] And you figure any minute, there’s gonna be a fire drill. 每分钟都像是消防演习
[53:28] And you’re all outside in your aprons? – 然后你就穿着围裙逃到外面?
[53:31] Exactly. Even now, thinking about it, I get chills. – 对啊 直到现在 想起来都打寒战
[53:35] Anyhow, we started dating, and…. 然后 我们开始约会
[53:43] Muriel was the first girl I ever…. 茉莉是我的初恋
[53:48] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的啊? – 恩
[53:51] – Well, that’s sweet. – I guess. – 噢 不错 真甜蜜. – 我也这么以为
[53:59] We went down to the marriage-license bureau, 然后我们就一起去了民政局
[54:01] and I remember, there was this other couple there. 那同时还有几对在等着办手续
[54:04] They were Orthodox Jews. It was an arranged marriage.An arranged marriage? – 有个犹太人 是包办婚姻 – 包办婚姻?
[54:09] They weren’t allowed to see each other. They were surrounded by their families. 之前夫妻双方都不让见面 一次都不让见
[54:15] And I remember thinking, “My God. 我就想 天啊
[54:17] They don’t even know if they’re attracted to each other. 他们甚至不知道互相是否合适
[54:20] They don’t even know if they’ve got anything to talk about with each other.” 他们不知道能否有共同的话题
[54:26] And here it is, ten years later, 然后 十年过去
[54:28] and I bet they’re happily married with six cute little kids. 我打赌他们现在有六个孩子依然幸福地生活在一起
[54:32] But Muriel and I have nothing to say to one another. 但是茉莉和我现在没话说
[54:36] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道怎么了
[54:39] It’s like we’re on two different channels now. 我们是两个不同的频道
[54:41] I’m CNN, she’s the Home Shopping Network. 我是CNN 她是购物频道
[55:08] How would you feel about dancing? 你舞跳得如何?
[55:15] Oh, I’d be in favor of it. 噢 我 现在开始对跳舞感兴趣了
[56:38] When I was a rookie, I had the night shift, 我是个新手的时候经常值夜班
[56:41] and I felt like an explorer. 那时候我感觉像在探险
[56:43] Because there’s this whole other city that goes on all night long. 整个纽约是个不夜城
[56:48] – Am I talking incessantly? – Yes. – 我是不是废话罗嗦的? – 呵呵是啊
[56:52] But I like it. I myself am a talker.So, I don’t know. 但我喜欢 我自己就比较罗嗦
[56:56] It’s nice to meet somebody who you can just talk with, you know, and hang with. 我很喜欢遇到那些能和我谈得来的人 不过很少
[57:03] Look, here’s the thing. I’m free all the time, basically. 看 事实是 我现在很闲而且喜欢聊天
[57:09] So if there’s anything you ever wanna do during the day… 所以 如果你感到孤单的话 你不用介意
[57:14] – Sure. – How about tomorrow? Tomorrow? – 真的?明天怎么样? – 明天?
[57:20] – Too soon? – No, not at all. – 太快了? – 不 没关系
[57:24] Okay, great. Okay. So, I’ll have Carol watch the register… 好 不错我让Carol看着店
[57:29] …and you could come by, pick me up at noon? 然后你就来接我行吗
[57:33] I’ll be there. 我会来的
[57:39] – Good night. – Good night. – 好 谢谢 – 晚安 – 晚安
[57:55] Hi. Weirdest thing happened. I thought I’d dropped my wallet outside. 哎 我在想什么呢
[58:01] Weirdest thing happened. I came outside because I was feeling a little seasick. 想什么呢?我怎么感觉晕晕的?
[58:10] Weirdest thing happened. 想什么呢
[58:12] I have some wonderful ideas. 我对你有个建议……
[58:14] – Specifically with you in mind. – Hi. 嗨 在干吗呢?
[58:16] Weirdest thing happened. 有什么事情吗
[58:18] Wasn’t the veal fabulous? 我好期待哟!
[58:20] Fabulous. That was what was so weird. 期待?那很简单
[58:22] I didn’t expect veal. I expected chicken. 我期待能吃饱 我期待有鸡吃
[58:26] I would have come sit with you, but Mr. Gross here…. 我本来是来该来找你的 但是格斯先生在这
[58:30] – Jack Gross. – 杰克 格斯.
[58:31] – My pleasure.Pleased to meet you, officer. – 认识你很荣幸 – 是我的荣幸 警官
[58:33] Charlie, he’s going to help us develop an economic strategy. 查里 他说要帮我们赚钱
[58:38] – What a great idea. – You have some girl here, officer. Smart. – 好主意 – 是你太太提出的 聪明得很
[58:44] Beautiful. And she knows what she wants. 美丽 而且知道什么才是她应该要的
[58:48] – See? – I agree. – 看到了吧? – 我同意
[58:52] Thank you very much for a very stimulating evening, Mr. Gross. 非常感谢你 一个美好的夜晚 格斯先生
[58:56] -My pleasure. If you ever need any advice, either of you 是我的荣幸 如果你需要什么建议 请联系我
[59:00] – I will be calling. – 好的 我会打给你的
[59:03] – Well, ready? – Sure. – 好吗? – 当然
[59:07] Come on, let’s get upstairs. I gotta get my coat.- Bye-bye. – Bye-bye. – 走 去拿我的大衣 – 拜拜 – 拜拜
[59:29] – You’re doing great. – I never had great balance. – 你做得不错 – 我从来没有过这么好的平衡
[59:34] I tried skiing once. They threw me off the Peter Rabbit slope. 我尝试滑雪 结果从”Peter Rabbit”坡上给扔了下来
[59:38] – You gotta bend your knees. That’s your problem. – 注意膝盖弯曲 这是你的症结所在
[59:41] – That’s one of them. – 也许只是其中一个
[59:43] So now, there’s a little bit of a hill here, 这有个小下坡
[59:46] so you might want to watch it, so don’t 你一定要小心
[59:49] – Slow down. – I can’t slow down. – 哦 不 刹车! – 我做不到
[59:53] – Sure you can. – Sure I can– I can’t. – 你一定做得到 – 我一定做不到
[1:00:00] – Charlie, turn. – Okay. – 查里 转弯! – 好!
[1:00:10] – Are you okay? – Fine. – 你怎么样了? – 挺好
[1:00:14] I mean, I’ll probably catch leprosy from the water, but otherwise I’m okay. 可能我会就此得麻风病不过除此之外就没事了
[1:00:19] So I guess this is it for you and rollerblading? 所以我猜这湖是给你准备的
[1:00:24] I would have to say yes. 我刚想这么说
[1:00:28] Okay, your turn. What next? What do you want to do? 好了 轮到你了 下面你打算干吗?
[1:00:42] Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Charlie Lang, and I’ve just won the lottery. 女士们先生们 我是查里狼 我刚刚中了彩票
[1:00:47] Tonight’s ride home is on me and Miss Yvonne Biasi. 今晚大家回家的车票就由我和依枫比亚西小姐掏了
[1:00:58] – What’s going on? – 发生什么了?
[1:01:00] – The cop and the waitress are treating everybody. – 警官和女侍应在给每个人付车费
[1:01:14] – This is going to be hard to top. – I’ll top it. – 这感觉真好 – 我就喜欢
[1:01:26] Welcome to Charlie Lang, Yvonne Biasi… 欢迎查里狼 依枫比亚西
[1:01:31] …Officer Bo Williams… 鲍伯威廉姆斯警官
[1:01:34] …and all the kids from Woodside, Queens. 和每一个来自皇后大街的小朋友们
[1:02:24] I know, I know. I’m trying. 好 好 我再来
[1:04:16] It was a great day. It was a great day for me too. 对我来说也是很棒的一天
[1:04:22] – What the hell is she doing? – 她在干什么?
[1:04:24] – She’s pissed, whatever she’s doing. – 她抓狂了 看不出来吗?
[1:04:33] – Congratulations, Mr. Token Man. – Oh, God. – 恭喜啊!车票先生 – 哦 上帝
[1:05:14] – Honey, I’m home. – No. No, you have to leave. – 甜心 我回来了 – 不行 你必须离开
[1:05:19] – Stop eating my macadamia nuts. – Give me a kiss. – 不许吃我的macadamia果子 – 吻我一下
[1:05:22] No. No, I’m serious, I’m serious. 我没和你开玩笑 不许待在这儿 出去!
[1:05:26] – You can’t stay here. Out. – Why? You expecting company? – 为什么?你在等情人吗?
[1:05:30] – No. No. – 没有
[1:05:31] Not Officer Krupke, the saintly cop? -不是那警察 那个圣人警察?
[1:05:34] There’s nothing going on between me and Charlie Lang. 我和他之间什么也没发生
[1:05:37] And he’s not a saint… 而且他也不是什么圣人
[1:05:39] …he’s just simply a decent human being. Something you couldn’t possibly– 他只是平凡的好人 你不可能做到的那种
[1:05:44] If you eat one more of those nuts, I swear to you…. 如果你再吃一个我发誓我砍了你
[1:05:47] – Are you having an affair with this girl? – 你们发生什么了吗?
[1:05:49] – No, of course not. We just hang out together. – 没 当然没有.我们只是一起出去
[1:05:53] You should’ve heard that Russian bitch downstairs, 你真应该听听楼下那个贱人讲的话
[1:05:55] “Oh, your husband and that waitress.” “你的丈夫和那女招待 “
[1:05:58] But, okay, what’s the real issue here? 好了 我们到底在这争论什么?
[1:06:00] What’s happening between us, or what some idiot neighbor thinks? 楼下那些傻瓜邻居乱讲什么与我们何干?
[1:06:04] It’s been like a cold war here. And every time I’ve tried to talk about it, you– 一旦我说起 我们就要冷战
[1:06:08] – All I have done is tried to make you happy. – 我只是想让你开心
[1:06:10] – No, that’s not all you’ve tried to do. – 不 你根本没有那样做
[1:06:13] I used to come home at night, and you’d throw your arms around me. 以前每天我回来 你总是跑来抱着我
[1:06:17] You’d kiss me and say, “How was your day?” 你吻我并且问我今天过得怎么样.
[1:06:19] When’s the last time that happened?Five years ago? 你上次这样做是什么时候?五年前?
[1:06:23] – I have no idea. It’s not important. – 我想不起来了 这不重要!
[1:06:25] – No, but it is important. It’s history. – 这很重要! – 成为历史了
[1:06:27] – You go around with this girl. – I’m not having an affair. – 你现在绕着那个姑娘转 – 没这回事
[1:06:31] This thing between you and the cop, frankly, it’s none of my business. 警察你和之间的事情 坦白地说 不管老子鸟事
[1:06:36] But there is one thing that’s very important, and it’s this. 但是 有件非常重要的事情 那就是:
[1:06:41] Don’t be afraid. 别害怕
[1:06:44] “The Eddie Biasi Players.” “大腕艾迪比亚西!”
[1:06:53] You want money. Of course you want money. 你要钱 理所当然你想要钱.
[1:06:57] Just 50 grand in seed money. 只要一半 我们就拜拜.好
[1:07:00] And then we’re off and running. 宝贝 签署吧 签署吧
[1:07:03] Of course not. Not you, not Mr. 当然不是.你是圣人先生
[1:07:06] Saintly. You’re too good to have an affair. 你太神圣了不会发生这样的事情
[1:07:09] Oh, God, Charlie. I’m just so sick of it. 我受够了 你所谓的优秀和正派.
[1:07:12] Your niceness and your decency.But you wanna know what? 知道你是什么吗?
[1:07:15] You’re nothing. 你什么都不是
[1:07:16] You’re a working-class stiff. You are blue collar all the way. 你是只会工作的蠢货 一辈子都是蓝领
[1:07:27] I’m not gonna change, Muriel. 我不想改变 茉莉
[1:07:33] I know. 我知道
[1:07:38] – So I want a divorce. – You want a divorce? – 所以 我想离婚 – 你想离婚?
[1:07:43] As soon as possible. 尽快
[1:07:45] I have wings, Charlie. I want to fly. 我有翅膀 查里 我想飞
[1:08:00] Honey? Honey? 甜心?
[1:08:04] All right, look, babe, the bottom line is, I’m sticking around– 底线是 我就粘在着
[1:08:07] Which I have a right to do. –until you kick in. 直到你同意
[1:08:11] Well, you stick around, because I am out of here. 粘这吧 我走.我不想再看到你
[1:08:15] – Where are you going, big shot? – 你去哪儿?大人物? – 让开
[1:08:18] – Get away from that door.Where are you going? The Plaza? – 去哪儿?大酒店?
[1:08:21] – Yeah, the Plaza. – Really? – 对 大酒店 – 真的?
[1:08:23] Really. And if you’re still here when I get back, I’m calling the cops. 没错 假设我回来的时候还看到你 我就报警
[1:08:28] And believe me, I am now in a position to get them to come. 请你相信 现在我有这个资格让他们立刻赶来
[1:08:44] – Where you going? – A hotel. – 你去哪儿? – 宾馆
[1:08:49] – You mean, you and her? – We’re history. – 你是说 你和她? – 我们成为过去了
[1:08:53] – Can’t say I’m surprised. – 介意我说我一点都不惊讶吗?
[1:08:57] – No? It’s funny, I am. – 没关系.我很蠢吧?
[1:08:59] No matter what comes before, you just don’t expect this. 不管以前发生过什么 只是不希望这样
[1:09:04] – What hotel, Charlie? What if I wanna call you? – 那个宾馆?假设我要找你呢查里?
[1:09:08] – I’ll be at the Holiday Inn on Ninth. – 第九大道的假日旅社?
[1:09:10] – Holiday Inn? – Yeah.- Charlie, you won the lottery. – Yeah? 假日旅社?查里 拜托 你中了彩票哎
[1:09:15] One night at least, stay at the Plaza. 你起码去大酒店待一晚上吧
[1:09:21] Maybe I will. You’re a real pal, you know that? 也许会.你们都很够哥们 知道吗
[1:09:27] I’ll see you guys. 再见了朋友们
[1:09:56] – Good evening. – Good evening. 晚上好
[1:09:59] – I’d like to get a room. – Yes, ma’am. 我想要个房间
[1:10:04] I’m not that waitress, if that’s what you’re thinking. 我不是那个女招待 如果你那么想的话
[1:10:09] I didn’t think so. 我没那么想
[1:10:11] – Single or double? – A single. – 单人双人? – 单人
[1:10:17] – Smoking or non-smoking? – Non-smoking. – 吸烟不吸烟? – 不吸烟
[1:10:23] Sir, can I help you? 先生 有什么需要帮忙的吗?
[1:10:41] – He moved back in. – She threw me out. – 他搬回来了 – 她把我赶出来了
[1:10:46] Eight-11 is this way, ma’am. 811走这边 女士
[1:10:52] Sir? If you’ll just follow me. 先生 请跟我来
[1:11:37] – That was the cop. – That’s the waitress. – 那好警官 – 那女招待
[1:12:00] Checked your bathroom yet? There’s a robe in it. 看过你的浴室了吗?有浴袍哎
[1:12:04] – Are you serious? – Swear to God. – 真的吗? – 对天发誓
[1:12:10] – Well, good night. – Come in. – 呃 晚安 – 请进来吧
[1:12:23] Unbelievable. Your room is exactly like mine, exactly like mine, 不敢相信 你房间和我的房间一样一样的
[1:12:29] except it’s a different color. 就颜色有点区别
[1:12:31] Hey, would you like some fruit? 要吃点水果吗
[1:12:35] You have some in your…. Every room in this hotel – 你房间也有 大家房间都有水果
[1:12:39] probably has fruit.It’s amazing. – 是啊 真惊喜
[1:12:42] – There’s really a robe in there? – Terry cloth. – 那儿真的有浴袍吗 – 厚绒布的
[1:12:47] Nice. Really nice. 不错 真不错
[1:12:52] It’s for sale. 它用来卖的
[1:12:53] You can buy it for like $100 or something. I think it’s $100, yeah. 你可以花$100块钱买一件. 我想是$100
[1:12:59] I’ll do it. 我买一件
[1:13:03] I’ll split it with you. 那我就和你分着用.
[1:13:04] That way we can share it. 我们共用 你用一个月我用一个月
[1:13:06] You can have it one month, and I’ll take it one month.Or every other day, 或者一天一换 一周一换
[1:13:10] or weekends.- Or we could get two. – We could do that. – 我们干脆买两件算了可以吗
[1:13:28] – Why am I so nervous? – I don’t know. – 我怎么这么紧张? – 不知道
[1:13:32] – We’ve spent so much time together. – Maybe that’s why. – 我们在一起的时间够长了 – 也许就因为这个
[1:14:26] Here we go. 走咯
[1:14:29] There they are. 他们来了!
[1:14:43] – This is unbelievable. – Make yourselves comfortable, gentlemen. – 真不敢相信 – 放松 先生们
[1:14:48] – I mean, I’ve seen some offices. – Walter, please. – 我说 我看到警察了 – Walter 拜托
[1:14:50] Boy, these guys must charge you an arm and a leg.Why don’t you sit down? – 他们会帮你的 你看看这椅子 – 你干吗不坐下?
[1:14:56] – Would you like a glass of water? – Real leather. I thought so. – 来杯水吗? – 真皮的哎 看起来
[1:15:01] – Where’s Muriel? – Mrs. Lang just stepped out. – 茉莉在哪儿? – 狼太太就来
[1:15:07] And here she is. 她来了
[1:15:11] – You had them done. – Had what done? – 你果然去做了 – 做什么了?
[1:15:17] – Can we proceed please? – What did she have done?What’s the mystery? – 可以开始了吗? – 她做什么了?搞这么神秘干吗
[1:15:22] – I’ll tell you later. – I’m your lawyer.As they say in Hollywood, – 我一会儿告诉你 – 我是你律师哎
[1:15:25] let’s cut to the chase. – 先生们 我们现在开始吧
[1:15:27] It is our contention that there be no division of the lottery money. 彩金我们认为不应该分
[1:15:30] This was Mrs. Lang’s ticket. 因为这是狼太太的彩票
[1:15:32] – That’s completely unacceptable. – It’s all right. – 显然不能接受 – 行
[1:15:37] – She can have my half. – What? – 她拿走我那一半没问题 – 什么?!
[1:15:41] Come here. 过来 过来!
[1:15:45] Are you nuts? Why are you giving this away without a fight? 你开玩笑呐?争都不争一下就放弃
[1:15:50] She can have my half, period. I don’t wanna discuss it. 她拿走我那份好了 真的 别再讨论了
[1:15:54] Don’t wanna discuss it? You’re talking a million dollars.Walter, please. – 你这是在谈一百万美金! – Walter 好了
[1:15:58] You gotta be kidding me. 你简直把我当小孩儿耍
[1:16:04] – We concede the point. – 在这点上我们让步
[1:16:07] That’s a very mature attitude.It’ll certainly help speed things right along. 态度蛮好的嘛 这会让局面很好地开展
[1:16:10] Well, now, as to their pre-lottery holdings… 关于他们中彩前的财产
[1:16:15] we have a bank account here totaling… 这有份银行帐目清单
[1:16:19] …$3611. I insist we split this 50-50. 有$3 611 我建议对半分
[1:16:29] Chump change. 傻瓜开窍了啊
[1:16:32] Well, that’s basically it. There’s furnishings, some good linens. 基本就是这样.有些家具 一些亚麻布
[1:16:39] Not quite accurate, Mr. Zakuto. 这些不谈了 Zakuto先生
[1:16:42] We are also attaching the monies 我们现在要来谈论一下
[1:16:45] given by Mr. Lang to Miss Biasi. 狼太太赠与比亚西小姐的款项
[1:16:49] – What? No. – That is out of bounds. – 什么?不行 绝对不行 – 这不应该拿来讨论
[1:16:52] Mr. Lang volunteered his wife’s earnings from the lottery… 狼先生未经允许
[1:16:54] without her consent or previous knowledge. 擅自将狼太太所得作为赠与
[1:16:58] That’s horrible, Muriel. For God’s sake. Please, 这太过分了 茉莉 看在上帝的份上
[1:17:01] think about what you’re doing. 你想想你这算做的什么事?
[1:17:03] We have every reason to believe that he and Miss Biasi… 我们有理由相信他和比亚西小姐
[1:17:06] have had a long-standing relationship… 已经有了长期的关系
[1:17:08] …that he deliberately deceived his wife about. 然后他有预谋地欺骗了他的妻子
[1:17:10] And toward that end …we have drafted this letter to Miss Biasi… – Come on! 并且 我们已经起诉了比亚西小姐 – 不会吧
[1:17:16] …demanding that she return the money… 要求她全额返还
[1:17:18] immediately and in full, or face substantial penalties and damages. 要么对簿公堂接受惩罚性赔款
[1:17:22] – I can’t believe this. – I can’t listen to this screaming. – 真让人不相信! – 我不想再听他叫嚣
[1:17:28] – Our whole marriage was like this. – It was not like this! – 结婚以来他一直这样 – 不是!
[1:17:30] Why are you doing this?Just to get even with Yvonne? 你想做什么?你想从依枫那得到什么?
[1:17:33] She didn’t do anything wrong. 她没做错什么 这你是知道的
[1:17:35] I am tired of this physical abuse from you. Did you see that? 我已经对你的虐待感到麻木了.看见了吗?
[1:17:43] If you fellows need a cab, my secretary will call one. 假设你们要出租车 我的秘书会帮你们叫
[1:17:50] How am I going to say this to Yvonne? How am I gonna tell her? 我该怎么和依枫说呢?我能和她说什么?
[1:17:53] Charlie, you’re not gonna like this, 你不会喜欢这样
[1:17:56] but you’re gonna have to stop seeing her for a while. 你会有段时间见不到她
[1:18:04] Hi. This is Yvonne Biasi. I’m not at home right now. 嗨 我是依枫比亚西
[1:18:07] Please leave a message after the beep. Thanks so much. 现在不在 请在哔声后留言
[1:18:11] Yvonne, I just wanted to say I’m thinking about you. 依枫 我只是想说 我很担心你
[1:18:15] And we’re gonna win this thing, because it’s right. 我们会赢的因为我们是对的
[1:18:17] Don’t think any of this is your fault. It isn’t. 别认为这是你的错 不是
[1:18:20] If you need me, I’ll be at Bo’s, 555-3840. 我在鲍伯家 有事就打555-3840
[1:18:24] I guess I’ll see you in court. 但我想只有在法庭上才会见到你了
[1:18:27] Well, I hope you don’t mind sleeping on the floor.Oh, no, thank you. – 希望你不介意睡地板 – 噢 当然不会的
[1:18:31] There’s beer in the fridge, and the TV’s there. – 冰箱里有啤酒 电视在那头
[1:18:34] Sure is nice of you to let me use your Barney blanket, Tracey.That’s okay. – 谢谢你借我毛毯 Tracey. – 没关系
[1:18:39] – Good night. – Good night, Gail. I’m sorry. – 晚安 – 晚安 Gail.真是很抱歉.谢谢!
[1:18:44] Don’t worry about it, man. – 别担心
[1:19:02] “The trial, which has attracted citywide interest… “这个轰动全城的审判
[1:19:05] begins in civil court this morning at 9:30.” 将于今天早上9:30在民庭开庭审理.”
[1:19:09] – This whole thing is unbelievable. – 整个事情都太夸张了
[1:19:12] – My money’s on Yvonne.God, I hope so. – 我赌依枫会赢 – 我也希望如此
[1:19:15] Now, Mrs. Lang, what are the numbers for your birthday? – 狼太太 请问您的生日是几号
[1:19:21] Twelve, 16, 64.12 . . . 16 . . . 64.Twelve, 16, 64. 十二 十六 六十四.
[1:19:27] And the numbers for your anniversary, my dear? 那么 周年庆典的日子呢 小姐?
[1:19:36] 6 26 84. Six, 26, 84.
[1:19:39] 6 26 . . . Six, 26….
[1:19:44] Did I hear 26?Twenty-six? 我听到的是26?26?
[1:19:49] As a matter of fact, Mrs. Lang, weren’t you married on the 27th? 而实际上 狼太太 您不是27号结的婚吗?
[1:19:55] – Yes. – So your husband picked the 26 on his own? – 是 – 所以 是你先生自己选择的26?
[1:20:00] – Objection. What’s the point? – The point is, counselor… – 反对 这问题的重点是什么? – 重点是 辩护律师……
[1:20:05] …the point is, Your Honor, I am demonstrating… 重点是 尊敬的大人 我反对
[1:20:09] …that Mr. Lang is responsible for the winning ticket. 狼太太和中彩的有直接关系
[1:20:15] Overruled. 反对无效
[1:20:18] So, Mrs. Lang, 于是 狼太太
[1:20:20] your husband picked the 26th on his own, correct? 狼先生自己选择了属于他的26号 对吗?
[1:20:25] – No. – No? – 不对 – 不对?
[1:20:28] Mrs. Lang, there was you, there was your husband. 狼太太 你在那 你丈夫也在那
[1:20:33] Could you kindly tell us who else was there that morning? 那天早上还有谁在那?
[1:20:44] My dead father. 我死去的父亲
[1:20:51] – Excuse me? – My dead father, God rest his soul. – 对不起? – 我死去的父亲.上帝宽恕
[1:20:58] He came to me in a dream. “Baby,” he says, as he was floating out the window. 他进入我的梦里 “宝贝”他边说边飘出窗口
[1:21:03] You know, he had these big wings, you know, 他扇着巨大翅膀 天使的翅膀
[1:21:08] like angel wings. Oh, my God. They were the perfect color of white leather. 完美的皮的白色
[1:21:11] Anyway, he says, “Baby, it’s time to go to the church.You gotta 他说 宝贝 该去教堂了
[1:21:14] hurry up or you’re gonna be late.” 否则就要迟到了
[1:21:16] To my shock and surprise, I’m standing there in my wedding gown. 太让我惊讶了 那时候我正穿着婚纱站在那儿呢
[1:21:22] So I was running down Queen’s Boulevard, through Flatbush. 所以我跑出了皇后大街 穿过灌木丛
[1:21:28] I came to the church: St. Catherine’s of the Holy Lotto. 我就跑去了教堂 好来乐透的圣Catherine教堂
[1:21:34] And then I realized I wasn’t late, I was a whole day early. 我不但没有迟到 还早到了整整一天
[1:21:39] God, I wanted to die. 天啊 真该死
[1:21:42] Then my father, you know, he was there, he was standing right next to me. 我爸爸就在那 就站在我边上
[1:21:47] And he says, “Little girl, don’t cry. 他说 孩子 别哭
[1:21:51] Because to me, your anniversary will always be on the 26th.” 对我而言 你的结婚纪念日就是26号
[1:22:08] Mr. Lang. 狼先生
[1:22:12] Have you ever purchased nail-polish remover for your wife? 你为你太太买过指甲油吗?
[1:22:17] Quiet, please. 肃静!
[1:22:22] Nail-polish remover? 指甲油?
[1:22:26] – A couple of times, I guess. – And you paid for it? – 有吧 有几次 我想 – 你买的吗? – 当然
[1:22:29] – Sure. – Did you therefore consider it yours? 因此你就认为它是你的吗?
[1:22:35] No, I guess I didn’t. 没有 我想没有
[1:22:39] Isn’t it true that you forced your wife to split the ticket with Miss Biasi? 你有强迫你太太与比亚西小姐平分奖金吗?
[1:22:44] I only said we should do the right thing. 我只是说过 这是我们应该做的
[1:22:47] – Mr. Lang, were you wearing a gun at the time? – No. Of course not. – 狼先生 那时你带着枪吗? – 没有 当然没有
[1:22:52] – You hit her, didn’t you, Mr. Lang? – I never, ever– – 你打她了 是吗? – 我没有 从来没
[1:22:57] You are under oath, Mr. Lang. 你可是宣过誓的 狼先生!
[1:23:03] – Okay, once I grabbed her arm– – 好吧 我有一次抓住她的胳膊 但是没有进一步
[1:23:08] – No further questions. – 问题完毕
[1:23:13] Your witness, counselor. 辩方律师请提问
[1:23:18] Miss Biasi. Would you describe your financial circumstances… 比亚西小姐 您能否简要叙述一下您的财务状况?
[1:23:24] …before Mr. Lang was kind enough to offer you half his wife’s winning ticket? 在狼先生分给你一半他太太的奖金之前
[1:23:29] I was struggling to make ends meet. 我想不起来了
[1:23:33] Isn’t it a fact you owed $12,000 on your MasterCard? 万事达卡上还欠着$12000的事情属实吧?
[1:23:38] – That’s because my ex-husband– – Just answer yes or no. – 那是我前夫欠的 – 请只回答是或否
[1:23:43] Technically, yes. But that’s not because I had overspent. 法律上来说 是.但我自己从来没有超支过.
[1:23:48] And isn’t it also a fact that you filed for bankruptcy on the very day 你破产的同一天
[1:23:50] Mr. Lang offered to split the ticket? 他允诺给你一半的吧
[1:23:55] Yes. But that was just fate. 是的.不过那只是 巧合
[1:24:00] – Right, fate. – Yes. Really. – 是啊 巧合 – 没错 真的
[1:24:06] with Mr. Lang at the time he offered to share his 狼先生允诺分你一半的时候
[1:24:08] wife’s ticket with you? 你们之间是什么关系?
[1:24:11] – I’d never met him before. – Really? – 我从来没有见过他 – 真的?
[1:24:15] Yes, really. 是的 真的
[1:24:18] Describe your relationship with Mr. Lang today. 描述一下 今天你和狼先生的关系
[1:24:27] I love him more than anything in the world. 在这世上 我最爱他
[1:24:32] Which is why you went running off to the Plaza with him… 而且 他离开他太太的那天
[1:24:34] on the day he separated from his wife. 你和他去酒店开房间了对吧?
[1:24:37] – Objection. What is the relevancy of this? – Motivation.What motivation? – 反对 这有什么关系? – 动机
[1:24:41] Mrs. Lang had thrown Mr. Lang out of the house, 什么动机?狼太太把他赶出家门
[1:24:46] the marriage was in complete disarray. 婚姻走到尽头了
[1:24:48] – Overruled. – If you’re implying what I think–They’re trying to make me 他们企图把我描述成一个骗子
[1:24:52] into a gold digger. Him, the media. 他 还有媒体
[1:24:55] Miss Biasi. Control yourself, please. 比亚西小姐 请您控制一下情绪
[1:24:57] I’ve worked my whole life. And finally something wonderful happened to me. 一辈子我都在努力工作 终于迎来精彩一刻
[1:25:02] I met a man who was intelligent and kind and full of compassion. 我遇到了一个聪明 亲切 善良的男人
[1:25:07] Just the experience of knowing him has changed my life. It’s not the money. 认识他已经改变了我的生活 这不是钱不钱的问题
[1:25:11] It’s because he made me believe again people were fundamentally decent. 他让我知道人性依然是善良的
[1:25:16] I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let some lawyer make our relationship look ugly. 我不想让什么律师跑来歪曲我和他的关系有多肮脏
[1:25:20] Are you divorced? No. – 您离婚了吗? – 没有
[1:25:25] You’re married to one man, and you’re in love with another. 就是说你有你的丈夫 却又爱另一个男人?
[1:25:29] – It’s only because I couldn’t afford to get divorced. – Well, that’s convenient. – 因为我付不起离婚费用 – 哼 这理由真不错
[1:25:36] In dramatic testimony, Yvonne Biasi was depicted by Muriel Lang’s attorney… 在戏剧性的证词里 依枫比亚西被茉莉的律师描述成
[1:25:42] …as a gold-digger and nymphomaniac. A verdict was expected by this evening. 一个窃贼和色情狂.让我们关注今天晚上的裁决
[1:25:48] – Has the jury reached a verdict? – 陪审团得出裁决了吗?
[1:25:51] – We have, Your Honor. – 我们好了 尊敬的大人
[1:26:08] What say you? 宣读吧
[1:26:11] We rule in favor of the plaintiff, Mrs. Muriel Lang, on all counts. 各方面情况来看 我们认为:原告茉莉狼太太获胜
[1:26:18] The court would like to thank the jury for its service in this difficult case. 法庭对陪审团在庭审中所作的努力表示感谢
[1:26:22] Court is dismissed. 退庭
[1:26:47] – About the reports of Yvonne’s adultery– – 关于您和依枫的通奸行为
[1:26:50] – Shut up about her. – 不许说她!
[1:26:51] She’s down there. 她下去了!
[1:26:55] Yvonne! 依枫!
[1:27:10] – Mrs. Lang? Your reaction to the verdict? – Justice was done. – 狼太太 谈谈您的感受? – 相当公正
[1:27:13] Don’t you believe that the good deeds of your husband–? 难道你丈夫所做的不是好事
[1:27:16] This is not a press conference. The verdict is in. We’re happy, – 这不是记者招待会.我们很高兴 好了
[1:27:20] that’s all.Very happy. – 非常高兴
[1:29:16] I don’t even know where she is. 我都不知道她在哪里
[1:29:21] Look, you’ll be a cop again. It’s what you love. 看 你又可以做警察了 这是你喜欢的事情
[1:29:27] I’ll be all right. 我没事
[1:29:30] I’ll be all right. 我会好的
[1:30:11] HELLO 有人吗?
[1:30:15] Is anyone here? Go away.Yvonne. – 走吧 – 依枫
[1:30:23] – No. You don’t wanna be with me. – What are you talking about? – 你不想和我在一起 – 说什么呢你?
[1:30:31] – I love you. – No. Don’t you get it? – 我爱你 – 不 你还不明白吗
[1:30:35] I’ve ruined your life.Are you crazy? – 我破坏了你的生活
[1:30:37] These past couple of days, – 你疯了吗?没有你在的这些日子
[1:30:40] I felt like half of me was missing. 我感觉我自己丢了魂似的
[1:30:43] You won $4 million in the lottery. 你中了四百万啊!
[1:30:45] Do you know what an amazing gift that is? 你知道这是老天给你的多大一份厚礼啊!
[1:30:49] And because of me you have nothing. 现在因为我你什么都没有了
[1:30:53] Because of you, I have you. Why can’t you understand that? 因为你 我爱你.难道你还不明白吗
[1:30:59] If you don’t want me, 如果你不要我 这是另一回事
[1:31:03] that’s different.and you’ll never see me again. 我会出去你永远见不到我
[1:31:06] But please stop talking about the money. 但拜托别在说什么钱的事情
[1:31:09] It means nothing to me. 钱对我而言这没有任何意义
[1:31:20] Do you want me to go? 你希望我走吗?
[1:31:27] No. 不
[1:31:33] Never. 永远不
[1:31:37] Never, never. 永远别走 永远
[1:31:44] You have to excuse me sometimes, it’s just… 有些时候你要原谅我 因为
[1:31:48] …nobody ever loved me before. 从来没有人这样爱过我
[1:32:25] – I guess he wants some food. – Shall we invite him in? – 他可能想找点吃的 – 我们让他进来吧?
[1:32:32] Why not? 为什么呢?
[1:32:56] We should leave New York. 我们应该离开纽约
[1:33:01] I mean, we’re like freaks here. 我的意思是 我们在这里都成怪物了
[1:33:06] I’ve got a cousin that lives in Buffalo. 我有个表哥在Buffalo.
[1:33:11] He keeps asking me to visit. 他一直叫我过去
[1:33:14] Maybe we can stay there for a while. 也许我们可以在那生存下来
[1:33:18] I could join the Buffalo force. 我可以加入Buffalo警队
[1:33:23] I could be a Buffalo waitress. 我可以做Buffalo女侍应
[1:33:43] Tonight I, Angel Dupree, 今晚 我 天使Dupree
[1:33:46] a photographer for the New York Post for 10 years… 一个纽约时报十年资历的摄影记者
[1:33:49] …had the opportunity to study grace 有机会糟糕的天气里
[1:33:51] and generosity under the direst of circumstances. 感受到了他们温暖的慷慨和施舍
[1:34:01] Even in their darkest hour, 即使在这样逆境中
[1:34:02] the stalwart Officer Lang and the good-hearted Miss Biasi… 这位勇敢的狼警察和热心的比亚西小姐
[1:34:06] …shared a bowl of soup with me. 还是无偿地提供给我热汤
[1:34:09] When I left, 在我离开的时候
[1:34:11] this Good Samaritan gave me money from his own pocket… 这两位好心人还从口袋里掏出钱给我
[1:34:14] …wishing it could be more. 希望他们的口袋能越来越满
[1:34:17] – “Mail it to Yvonne’s Coffee Shop.” – “请寄往摩尔北街50号的依枫餐厅.”
[1:34:21] – It’s a good idea.It’s a great idea. – 好主意 – 有创意
[1:34:32] I just want to make one stop. 我就看一看
[1:34:39] – Sweetie. – I’m okay, I’m okay. – 亲爱的 – 我没事 我没事
[1:34:44] – I knew this was a bad idea. – 我知道这样做不是很好
[1:34:46] – No, I just wanted to see it again. – 没关系 我只是想再看看它
[1:34:48] Why is the gate open? 门怎么开了?
[1:34:51] I don’t know. Well, Carol has a key. 不知道 呃 Carol有钥匙
[1:34:57] The door’s stuck. 门被顶住了
[1:35:08] – What is this? – It must be some kind of a mistake. – 这些是什么? – 搞错了吧
[1:35:12] – “The Good Samaritan’s Fund.” – “Lotto Lovers.” – “好心的圣母玛利亚收”. – “彩票情侣”.
[1:35:17] “Yvonne’s Coffee Shop.” – “依枫餐厅” – 这是什么?
[1:35:22] – It’s 5 dollars. – Oh, come on. No. – 这有五美金哎 – 噢 不是吧
[1:35:27] “There should be more people in the world like you. “应该有越来越多你们这样的人
[1:35:30] Ethel from Staten Island.” Staten岛的Ethel.”
[1:35:36] Here’s a check for 10. 一张十美金的支票
[1:35:43] This is all for us. Oh, Charlie. 这都是给我们的 噢 查里!
[1:36:22] “You are an example to all of us. “你们是我们的榜样
[1:36:24] Betty and Phil, the Bronx.” Bronx区的Betty和Phil”
[1:36:27] We are hoping you will have a wonderful future. The Garcias, Long Island City “希望你们有个美好的未来!长岛区Garcias一家”
[1:36:46] It took Charlie and Yvonne three days to open all their mail. 他们花了三天时间来整理这些信件
[1:36:50] And when they were done, New York had given them a $600,000 tip. 结果他们发现纽约城给了他们$600000小费
[1:36:59] Charlie happily went back to the force. 查里很高兴又回到了警队
[1:37:07] Yvonne got her coffee shop back. 依枫又买回了她的餐厅
[1:37:12] Eddie could only get work driving a cab. 艾迪只能开开出租车
[1:37:17] And Muriel. She married Jack Gross… 还有茉莉 她嫁给了杰克 格斯
[1:37:21] …who cleaned out their checking account and fled the country. 那人卷走了她的钱并且逃到了国外
[1:37:25] Muriel lives in the Bronx 茉莉和她母亲现在生活在Bronx区
[1:37:28] with her mother now and works in a nail salon. 她在一个美甲店工作
[1:37:34] Charlie, Muriel and Yvonne all lived in a city… 查里 茉莉和依枫生活在同一个城市里
[1:37:38] …where people prayed for miracles every day. 这儿的居民每天都期盼着奇迹发生有时候
[1:37:42] And sometimes they happened. 确实发生了
1994年

Post navigation

Previous Post: What Men Want(倾听男人心)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Cell 2(入侵脑细胞2)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme