Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Isle of Dogs(犬之岛)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Isle of Dogs(犬之岛)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:犬之岛
英文名称:Isle of Dogs
年代:2018

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:17] Ten centuries ago before the Age of Obedience 一千多年前狗还未被人类驯化
[01:20] free dogs roamed at liberty marking their territory. 他们在自己的领地上自由的生活着
[01:24] Seeking to extend its dominion 直到爱猫的小林王朝为了开辟疆土
[01:27] the cat-loving Kobayashi Dynasty declared war 对其发动战争
[01:30] and descended in force 无情的袭击了
[01:31] upon the unwary four-legged beasts. 这些毫无防备的四足动物
[01:34] On the eve of total canine annihilation 就在犬类即将灭族的那个夜晚
[01:37] a child warrior sympathetic to the plight 出于对犬类的同情
[01:39] of the besieged underdog dogs 一位年轻的武士选择了
[01:41] betrayed his species 背叛他的族类
[01:43] beheaded the head of the head of the Kobayashi clan 砍下了小林氏族首领的头颅
[01:46] and pledged his sword 并对着自己的剑
[01:47] with the following battle-cry haiku. 喊出这样的俳句
[01:51] I turn my back 背叛了人类
[01:53] On man-kind 身如陌路人
[01:54] Frost on window-pane. 心如棂上霜
[01:56] He would later be known 后世将其誉为
[01:58] as the Boy Samurai of Legend RIP. 传说中的少年武士 愿他安息
[02:01] At the end of the bloody dog wars 在人犬大战结束之后
[02:03] the vanquished mongrels became powerless house-pets 战败的犬类沦落为了家养宠物
[02:07] tamed mastered scorned. 受到驯化 奴化 受人鄙夷
[02:11] But they survived and multiplied. 但它们活了下来 繁衍生息
[02:15] The Kobayashis however 然而小林氏族的人
[02:19] never forgave their conquered foe. 从未原谅过他们的手下败将
[02:26] 影片中的人类角色都只会说本土语言 只有少数台词会通过口译员 外国交换生或者电子设备翻译过来
[03:41] The Japanese archipelago 日本列岛
[03:43] 20 years in the future. 20年后的未来
[04:00] 尊敬的小林市长 六次连任
[04:13] Canine Saturation 犬类泛滥
[04:15] has reached epidemic proportions. 已经达到了十分严重的地步
[04:17] An outbreak of Snout-fever 一场犬瘟热
[04:18] rips through the City of Megasaki. 席卷了整个希崎市
[04:21] Blizzards of infected fleas worms ticks and lice 跳蚤 虱子 蠕虫 蜱虫的肆虐
[04:24] menace the citizenship. 威胁着人类的健康
[04:25] Dog-Flu threatens to cross the species threshold 犬流感打破物种界限
[04:28] and enter the human disease-pool. 传播到了人类的身上
[04:33] In a special midnight-session at the Municipal Dome 在市政大厅召开的午夜会议中
[04:36] Mayor Kobayashi of Uni Prefecture 海胆县的小林市长
[04:38] issues emergency orders 发布了紧急市长令
[04:39] calling for a hasty quarantine 下令紧急隔离
[04:41] the expulsion and containment of all breeds 不论是家养的宠物狗还是流浪狗
[04:43] both stray and domesticated. 都将被驱逐
[04:45] By official decree 根据政府法令
[04:46] Trash Island becomes an exile colony. 垃圾岛成为流放犬类的地方
[04:56] The Isle of Dogs. 犬之岛
[05:24] It’s not fair to the dogs. 对狗来说 这不公平
[05:27] The path favored by Mayor Kobayashi 小林市长推行的做法
[05:29] is cruel and unscientific. 既残忍又不科学
[05:31] For a thousand years 一千多年来
[05:33] these resilient animals have loved 这些顽强的动物爱着我们
[05:35] served and protected us. 服务我们 保护我们
[05:36] Now in their time of greatest need 在它们最需要帮助时
[05:38] we forsake them again? 我们又要抛弃它们吗
[05:39] A tidal-wave of Anti-Dog hysteria 这股反狗浪潮
[05:42] has crippled our moral judgment. 已经影响了我们道德判断
[05:44] Give me six months and I will deliver a serum. 给我六个月 我会研发一种血清
[05:46] I’m this close dammit. 就差一点了
[05:48] Dog-Flu will be eradicated. Snout-fever will be defeated. 犬流感迟早会根除犬瘟热也将消退
[05:52] Canine Saturation will be returned 犬的数量
[05:53] to sustainable levels 也将恢复到正常水平
[05:55] and without mass-neutering 根本不需要大规模绝育
[05:55] 学生运动 支持狗狗
[06:04] Whatever happened to man’s best friend? 请大家别忘了 狗是人类的朋友
[06:19] No no no 不 不 不
[06:20] The crowd is calling for the immediate ratification 大家在呼吁 立即通过法律
[06:23] and approval of the mayor’s proposal. 表示赞同小林市长的提议
[06:29] As a gesture of public solidarity 作为市长 为了做出表率
[06:32] Mayor Kobayashi is calling upon 小林市长叫来了
[06:33] his Assistant Hatchet-Man Major-Domo 他的贴身打手兼大总管
[06:35] to furnish the personal bodyguard-dog of the mayoral-household 把市长家的私人护卫犬
[06:38] Spots Kobayashi 小林点点
[06:39] into the possession of the Committee 带了上来
[06:41] for Canine Desaturation. 并交给了灭犬委员会
[06:44] Spots will be the first dog 点点将是第一只
[06:46] to be officially deported from the city. 从城里正式驱逐出去的犬类
[08:34] Six months later. 六个月后
[08:55] Nomadic packs of once-domesticated 曾经的宠物狗 已然变成了流浪狗
[08:57] house-pets sick and hungry 忍受着饥饿和疾病
[08:59] rove the garbage canyons and filthy ravines 在垃圾堆中翻找着
[09:01] scrounging for scraps. 残羹剩饭
[09:03] One hundred per cent test positive 经测试
[09:05] for the Dog-Flu germ. 它们全部感染上犬流感病菌
[09:07] Symptoms weight-loss dizziness 症状有 消瘦 眩晕
[09:11] narcolepsy insomnia 嗜睡 失眠
[09:14] and extreme/aggressive behavior. 变得极具攻击性
[09:19] Three-quarters display signs of early-onset Snout-fever 其中四分之三出现了早期犬瘟热症状
[09:23] high-temperature low blood-pressure 高烧不退血压过低
[09:25] acute moodiness 喜怒无常
[09:27] and spasmodic nasal expiration. 以及间歇性鼻吸痉挛
[09:30] The exiled dog-population grows weaker sadder angrier. 遭到驱逐的犬类变得越发的脆弱 悲伤 愤怒
[09:37] Desperate. 绝望
[10:17] Hey wait a second. 等等
[10:19] Before we attack each other and tear ourselves to shreds like a pack of maniacs 在我们像疯狗一样相互殴打撕咬之前
[10:22] let’s just open the sack first and see what’s actually in it. 不如 先打开袋子看看里面有什么
[10:25] It might not even be worth the trouble. 也许里面的东西根本就不值得我们拼命
[10:28] – What do you say? – I’m not sure. – 你觉得呢 – 我也不知道
[10:30] Maybe. 也行吧
[10:32] Alright. 好吧
[10:37] A rancid apple core; two worm-eaten banana peels; 苹果核 被虫咬过的香蕉皮
[10:39] a moldy rice cake; a dried-up pickle; 发霉的米糕 干瘪的黄瓜
[10:40] tin of sardine bones; a pile of broken egg-shells; 沙丁鱼骨头 一堆碎鸡蛋壳
[10:42] an old smushed-up rotten gizzard with maggots all over it… 一块又老又干 长满蛆的骨头
[10:44] Okay it’s worth it. 够了 开打吧
[10:54] Get out of here and don’t come back. 滚远点 不许再回来了
[11:01] Sheesh Igor. I think he chewed your ear off. 我的天呐 伊格尔 他好像把你耳朵给咬掉了
[11:38] I don’t think I can stomach any more of this garbage. 再多吃一口这些垃圾 我就要吐了
[11:41] – Same here. – Words out of my mouth. – 我也是 – 我刚想这么说来着
[11:43] I used to sleep on a lamb’s-wool bean-bag 要知道我以前睡的都是羊绒垫
[11:45] next to an electric space-heater. 旁边还有个电暖器
[11:46] That’s my territory. I’m an indoor dog. 那是我的地盘 我可是有家的狗
[11:49] I starred in 22 consecutive Doggy-Chop commercials. 我以前连续拍过22条狗罐头的广告
[11:52] Look at me now. I couldn’t land an audition. 看看我现在的样子 连试镜的机会都没有了
[11:54] I was the lead mascot 我是一只高中棒球队的吉祥物
[11:56] for an undefeated high-school baseball team. 他们从来没输过
[11:58] I lost all my spirit. I’m depressing. 现在我就象丧家犬 太惨了
[12:00] I only ask for what I’ve always had 我只想回到原来的样子
[12:02] a balanced diet regular grooming 平衡的膳食 定期梳毛
[12:04] and a general physical once a year. 还有一年一次的身体检查
[12:07] I think I might give up. 我想我要放弃了
[12:10] What right now? 这就放弃吗
[12:12] Right now. 就现在
[12:15] There’s no future on Trash Island. 在垃圾岛上根本就没有未来
[12:17] You heard the rumor right? About Buster. 关于巴斯特的事 你们听说了吗
[12:20] – Not sure. – Can you remind me? – 不知道 – 说来听听
[12:21] Who’s Buster? 巴斯特是谁
[12:21] Uh my brother from another litter. 我另一个窝的弟弟
[12:23] – What happened to him? – Suicided. – 他怎么了 – 自杀了
[12:26] Hanged himself by his own leash. 用自己的狗绳上吊自杀了
[12:29] Oh boy. 我的天呐
[12:32] I want my master. 我想我的主人了
[12:39] You make me sick. 你们让我觉得恶心
[12:43] I’ve seen cats with more balls than you dogs. 我见过的猫都比你们有种
[12:48] Stop licking your wounds 别在这舔伤口了
[12:52] You hungry? Kill something and eat it. 要是饿了 那就去捕猎填饱肚子
[12:54] You sick? Take a long nap. 病了 那就睡一觉
[12:56] You cold? Dig a hole in the ground 要是冷 那就挖个洞
[12:58] crawl into it and bury yourself. 爬进去 把自己埋了
[12:59] But nobody’s giving up around here 但在这里 谁都不可以轻言放弃
[13:02] and don’t you forget it ever. 给我记住了 绝不放弃
[13:04] You’re Rex 你是君主
[13:05] You’re King 你是国王
[13:06] You’re Duke 你是公爵
[13:07] You’re Boss 你是老板
[13:09] I’m Chief. 我是首领
[13:10] We’re a pack of scary indestructible Alpha Dogs. 我们是一群让人闻风丧胆 坚不可摧的领头狗
[13:14] You’re talking like a bunch of house-broken… 你们唧唧歪歪的 就像是养在温室里的…
[13:17] pets. 宠物
[13:20] You don’t understand. Uh how could you? You’re a… 你根本不懂 你当然不懂 毕竟你是…
[13:26] Go ahead say it. I’m a stray yeah. 说下去 没错 我是流浪狗
[14:00] How does she keep her fur so clean? 她是怎么保持毛发清洁的
[14:01] There’s no shampoo on Trash Island. 岛上又没有洗发水
[14:04] You heard the rumor right? About her and Felix. 你们听说了吗 关于她和费利克斯的事
[14:07] – What’d they say? – Felix? No. – 什么 – 没听过
[14:08] – What happened to them? – They mated. – 他们怎么了 – 他们交配了
[14:13] Who is Felix again? 费利克斯是谁来着
[14:14] All the ones I like they’re never in heat. 我爱的那些狗 她们从来不发情
[14:17] Hey now that puddle-jumper’s flying crooked. 嘿 你们看 那架小飞机好像要掉下来了
[14:20] – Oh you’re right. – Ease up. – 是啊 – 别紧张
[14:21] – Pull up. – He’s gonna lose a wing. – 快拉起来 – 机翼要断了
[15:06] Part One The Little Pilot.” 第一部 小飞行员
[15:11] Small guy. Not much meat on him. 是个小孩 没什么肉
[15:13] Yeah is he dead? 对 他死了吗
[15:13] – He looks dead. – I have a question. – 看上去死了 – 我有个问题
[15:15] Are we eating him or is this a rescue? 我们是吃了他 还是救他
[15:17] We don’t know yet. 现在还不好说
[15:18] Nobody’s eating the little pilot. 谁都不能吃掉他
[15:20] Not even the dead body of him. Dogs don’t eat masters. 就算尸体也不行 狗狗不吃主人的
[15:22] You’re not our leader. We all are. Let’s take a vote. 你又不是老大 大家都是领头狗 投票吧
[15:24] All in favor of not eating the little pilot say “Aye”. 同意吃这个飞行员的 请说 “是”
[15:27] – Aye. – Nay. – 好 – 不好
[15:40] First-things-first 一步步来
[15:41] let’s open his helmet 首先先打开头盔
[15:42] so he can breathe some air if he’s alive 让他能够呼吸 然后如果他还活着
[15:44] then see if we can pull that hunk of broken propeller-clutch 看看能不能把断了的螺旋桨残片
[15:46] out of the side of his head if it doesn’t kill him. 从他头上拨下来
[15:48] – Does that sound right? – Yeah that’s right. – 没问题吧 – 好的没问题
[16:17] Spots-u Spots-u Spots-u 点点点点点点
[16:22] We get the idea. 我们明白了
[16:23] You’re looking for your lost dog Spots. 你是在找你的小狗 点点
[16:25] – Does anybody know him? – No. – 你们认识这狗吗 – 不不认识
[17:09] In response to questions 关于小林市长的养子
[17:11] regarding the purported disappearance of his ward Atari 阿塔里失踪的传言
[17:13] Mayor Kobayashi offers no comment 市长先生表示 无可奉告
[17:15] and urges reporters to respect the privacy of the mayoral-household. 并呼吁媒体尊重自己家人的隐私
[17:19] Atari aged 12 was last seen early yesterday morning 阿塔里 12岁 最后一次露面是在昨日早上
[17:22] rolling a small airplane onto a runway 有人见到他驾驶着一架小型飞机
[17:24] at Megasaki Executive Airport. 从希崎市行政机场起飞
[17:29] 24 hours later. 24小时后
[17:53] I bite. 我会咬人的
[17:56] I beg your pardon. 真是不好意思
[17:57] Ignore that dog. He’s got Snout-fever. 别理他 他得了狗瘟热
[17:59] Just please follow us. 请往这边走
[18:08] Now I never met him but I asked around. 虽然我没见过他 但打听了一下
[18:09] I understand he made a lot of friends. 他交了不少朋友
[18:11] He had a very good-natured temperament I’m told. 据说他脾气很不错
[18:12] Of course you would know best. 当然 你比我更了解他
[18:14] It’s just a bit further up here on the left. 再往前走一点 左转就到了
[18:17] Anyway as I say 如我所说
[18:17] he seemed to have been an extremely pleasant animal. 他应该是个非常友善的狗
[18:20] Unfortunately 不幸的是
[18:22] nobody could figure out how to open his dog-cage. 大家不知道怎么帮他打开狗笼
[18:31] Three years earlier. 三年前
[18:33] The sole survivor of last week’s colossal bullet-train disaster 上周特大列车事故中的唯一幸存者
[18:37] a young boy named Atari 小男孩 阿塔里
[18:38] awoke from a deep-coma early this morning 今早从晕迷中醒来
[18:40] to learn of his parents’ tragic deaths 并得知了自己父母的死讯
[18:42] and also the intention of his distant-uncle Mayor Kobayashi 他的远方表叔小林市长想要把他
[18:45] to personally adopt him 从病房接到市长府中休养
[18:47] as ward to the mayoral-household. 并表达了想收养他的意愿
[18:49] Upon his release from Megasaki General 从希崎医院出院时
[18:51] Atari who suffered the loss of his right kidney 阿塔里失去了他右边的肾脏
[18:53] and numerous broken bones in the crash 并有多处骨折
[18:55] will live in sequestered quarters 他将会住在偏僻
[18:57] within the confines of Brick Mansion 且封闭的家族宅邸中
[18:59] where he will be educated in solitude by private tutors. 并在那里接受封闭式家庭教育
[19:02] Atari has also been assigned a security-detail 为了保证阿塔里的安全
[19:05] for his own protection 市长派了一只
[19:06] in the form of a highly trained bodyguard-dog 训练有素的护卫犬保护他
[19:08] named Spots Kobayashi. 该狗的名字叫做小林点点
[19:27] Um you’re my new master. 你是我的新主人
[19:28] My name is Spots. I’m at your service. 我的名字叫点点 从今往后任你差遣
[19:31] I’ll be protecting your welfare and safety 我会时刻把你的安全
[19:33] on an ongoing-basis. 放在第一位
[19:35] In other words I’m your dog. 简单地说 我是你的狗
[19:57] Bodyguard-dog Not pet 护卫犬 不是宠物
[20:29] I can hear you Master Atari. 我能听到 我的主人
[20:37] I can hear you. I can hear you. 我听到了 我听到了
[20:39] I can hear you. 我听到了
[20:54] Oh no. 不
[20:57] You need a key. 只需要一把钥匙
[23:17] 市政特遣队 (捉狗大队)
[23:52] Where’d you get that? 这是从哪来的
[23:53] What? I always had this. 什么 我一直带着的
[23:57] I stole it off the dead skeleton. 从那具骸骨上偷来的
[23:59] Oh no. 不对
[24:04] Hey The wrong dog died 嗨 死的不是你的狗
[24:09] The wrong dog died 死的 不是你的狗
[24:28] The wrong… The wrong dog died. 死的 不是你的狗
[24:34] He’s not Spots. 那狗不是点点
[24:39] Who is that? 那是谁
[24:52] I can’t smell him. 我闻不到他的味道
[25:49] 小林机械 军用战斗犬
[25:52] 小林药业 (芥末毒气) 小林市政特遣队 (犬类收容所) 铁拳帮 联络人
[27:02] This is child abuse. 这是虐待儿童
[27:03] – Chief you fight the robot-dog. – Wait. What? – 首领你来对付机械狗 – 等等什么
[27:05] King Duke Boss? You attack the three dog-catchers. 国王 公爵 老板你们对付那三个人
[27:07] – On it. – I’ll guard the little pilot. – 明白 – 我去救小飞行员
[27:08] On my command. Ready? 听我指令 准备好
[27:10] Wait a second 先等一下
[27:11] I am not gonna fight this robot 我才不要和机械狗打架呢
[27:12] I’m against the little pilot remember? 我本来就不想帮那个小鬼
[27:14] I don’t even believe in masters. 我甚至不相信主人这一套
[27:16] You’re the best in a scrap. 你是我们之中最厉害的
[27:17] We all know that. You like to fight. 我们都知道 你喜欢打架
[27:19] Well let’s take a vote. 投票吧
[27:19] All in favor of Chief fighting the robot-dog say “Aye”. 支持首领对付机械狗的 说 “好”
[27:22] – Aye. – Nay. – 好 – 不好
[27:23] Sic ’em. 跟我上
[28:55] My ward Atari 我的养子阿塔里
[28:56] has been kidnapped against his will 在非自愿的情况下
[28:58] by a pack of disobedient contagious infected animals. 被一群感染了犬瘟热的疯狗 绑架了
[29:02] He will be rescued promptly returned to safety 我们将立即开展救援工作 保证其安全
[29:04] and grounded for the duration of his childhood years. 并在他未成年时 禁止其外出
[29:07] His five dog-abductors have been identified through the use 通过牙齿和尾巴识别软件
[29:10] of advanced Tooth-and-Tail Recognition Software 我们已辨认出了那5条恶狗
[29:13] They will of course be captured 他们将被抓捕归案
[29:15] and violently destroyed. 并处以极刑
[29:34] Chief ought to get a check-up too. 应该帮首领也检查一下
[29:36] He looks worse than anybody. 他伤得比我们都重
[29:53] I wish somebody spoke his language. 真希望能听懂他的话
[30:01] Sit-o 坐下
[30:02] Well I understood that. Sit down. 这句话我听懂了 坐下
[30:06] Sit-o 坐下
[30:08] Chief Sit 首领 坐下
[30:12] I don’t sit. 我就不坐下
[30:15] You’re disobedient Sit 你真是太不懂事了 快坐下
[30:18] No. 不坐
[30:49] I wouldn’t drink that if I were you. 我劝你还是 别喝这水
[30:53] It’s full of toxic chemicals. 里面全都是有毒物质
[30:57] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[30:58] Because my sister-in-law drank it 因为我嫂子喝了
[31:00] and her tongue turned black. 然后她的舌头就变黑了
[31:05] You’re Felix’s mate. 你是菲尼克斯的女朋友
[31:08] I beg your pardon? 你在说什么
[31:10] I mean I think you mated 我听说你和
[31:12] with Felix if I heard it right? 菲尼克斯在一起 是吗
[31:16] That’s none of your business. 那不管你的事
[31:18] No no I don’t suggest whether it actually happened or not. 不是的 我不是要对此评头论足一番
[31:21] I’m just saying that I recognize you 我只是想说 就在听到那个传闻的时候
[31:23] from when I heard that rumor. 我看到了你的身影
[31:29] I think I’m going to say good-night. 没事就晚安了
[31:30] Wait wait wait. No. 等等 先别走
[31:32] Wait. Start over. Who cares about Felix? 等等 重新来 别管菲尼克斯了
[31:35] I’m Chief. That’s my name. 我叫首领 那是我的名字
[31:39] I see. 知道了
[31:42] I’m introducing myself. 我已经介绍完自己了
[31:44] Who are you? 你呢
[31:47] I thought you knew all about me. 我以为你了解我呢
[31:49] No I don’t know anything. 没有 我对你一无所知
[31:51] I should’ve kept my mouth shut. 我真不应该胡说八道
[31:52] It’s all hearsay. 那只是谣言
[31:53] Anyway you’re Nutmeg. 不过 你确实是豆蔻
[31:58] So you do know me after all. 看来你确实挺了解我
[32:01] After all? Yes. 了解吗 没错
[32:05] You a show-dog Nutmeg? 你是表演犬吗 豆蔻
[32:08] I was bred as a show-dog. 论品种我是
[32:09] I was groomed for that purpose. 论打扮也是
[32:11] It wasn’t my choice. 可那不是我的选择
[32:12] I don’t consider it my identity. 所以我并不想承认
[32:14] Anyway look around. 不过瞧瞧诸位
[32:17] What difference does it make now? 我承不承认 又有什么区别呢
[32:20] So that’s a yes. 也就是说 你是表演犬
[32:23] So that’s a yes I used to be. 没错我是 以前是
[32:28] May I join you? 我可以上去找你吗
[32:36] You’ve been attacked. 你打架了
[32:38] Hmm. What else is new? You should see the other dog. 这没什么 他比我惨
[32:40] Actually 准确说
[32:42] I think he was made of stainless-steel. 他是不锈钢做的
[32:43] I couldn’t get my teeth into him. 所以我咬不动他
[32:46] Who is the little pilot? 那小飞行员是谁
[32:47] What’d he do? Why are they after him? 他来干吗 他们为什么捉他
[32:50] Nobody knows. 没人知道
[32:58] You’re a stray aren’t you? 你是流浪狗 对吧
[33:01] Yes I’m a stray. 没错 我是流浪狗
[33:03] But aren’t we all? In the last analysis I mean? 你不也一样吗 我说的是现在
[33:08] Were you trained? For competition. 你有受过表演训练吗
[33:11] I was a show-dog. 我毕竟是表演犬
[33:12] You know a few tricks then. 那你会耍把戏喽
[33:14] A few. 会一点
[33:15] Can I see one? 能展示给我看吗
[33:17] Maybe if I get to know you better. 等我们再熟一点再说吧
[33:20] Fair enough. 好吧
[33:23] It’s not true by the way. 关于我和菲尼克斯的事
[33:24] About me and Felix. For the record. 传言是假的
[33:28] I wouldn’t bring puppies into this world. 我不会把宝宝带到这个世上
[33:31] I don’t believe in masters. I never did. 我不相信主人那一套 从来不信
[33:34] It’s against my principles. 这有悖我的原则
[33:35] But this is no place for a dog like you. 像你这样的狗不该沦落于此
[33:38] You belong somewhere. You’ve got papers. 你不属于这里 你是有证书的狗
[33:43] Oh I’m full-grown sweetheart. 我可不是小狗 亲爱的
[33:44] You don’t have to worry about me. 用不着为我担心
[33:47] Good-night. 晚安
[33:52] I hope I’ll see you again. 我希望能再见到你
[33:57] Here’s one. 给你看一个
[33:58] One what? 看什么
[34:04] I’m supposed to be spinning a nine-pound bowling-ball over my head at this point 我头上应该顶着一个九镑的保龄球
[34:07] but you just have to imagine that part. 不过现在你只能想象一下
[34:13] I can picture it. 我想象的到
[34:15] Will you help him? The little pilot? 你会帮他吗 那个小飞行员
[34:19] Why should I? 凭什么
[34:21] Because he’s a 12-year-old boy. 就凭他是个12岁的小男孩
[34:24] Dogs love those. 狗狗的最爱
[34:29] Spots whoever he is 那条叫点点的狗
[34:31] might be alive and he might be dead 不管他是生是死
[34:32] but one thing’s for sure 有一件事可以肯定
[34:34] he’s nowhere around here. 他目前不在这附近
[34:36] He’s not in the dog-community. 也不在我们的圈子里
[34:38] There’s probably another 500 Japanese hectares 在这座垃圾岛上
[34:40] of unmapped waste-land 至少还有500公顷的荒地
[34:41] on Trash Island at least. 没有在地图上标注出来
[34:43] Where do we start? 我们该从哪找起呢
[34:44] Also the mental health question 还有 关于他的精神问题
[34:47] maybe it’s because of that propeller-clutch stuck in the side of his head 或许是因为铁棒还插在他的头上
[34:50] I can’t say I’m not a doctor 说不清 我也不是医生
[34:51] but I think the little pilot’s got a screw loose. 但是我觉得他脑子出问题了
[34:54] Those are the cons. 这些都是负面因素
[34:56] You heard the rumor right? About the little pilot. 那个传闻你们听说了吗 关于小飞行员的
[34:58] Which rumor? What is that? – 什么传闻 – 什么事
[35:00] Kobayashi is his distant uncle. 小林是他的远房表叔
[35:02] He’s the mayor’s ward. 他是市长的养子
[35:04] What? 什么
[35:06] Be that as it may let’s look at the pros. 行了 我们再看看积极的因素
[35:08] That boy flew here all alone 那个小男孩 独自一人
[35:10] and crash-landed onto this island 一路飞到垃圾岛
[35:11] for one reason; one reason only 而这一切只为了一个目的
[35:13] to find his dog. 来找他的狗
[35:15] To the best of my knowledge no other master 据我所知 至今还没有人类
[35:17] not one single human master 没有任何一位主人
[35:18] has made any effort to do that. 为自己的狗做过一丁点的努力
[35:21] They’ve forgotten all about us. 他们早把我们忘了
[35:23] I propose we start tomorrow first-light. 我提议明天一早就启程
[35:26] We’ll cross the Middle Fingers. 我们穿过中指谷
[35:28] We’ll find the tugboat on the Dune. 找到沙丘上的沉船
[35:31] We’ll go see Jupiter and Oracle. 朱庇特和先知在那
[35:32] They’ll know what to do. 他们知道该怎么办
[35:35] Let’s take a vote. All in favor say “Aye”. 现在开始投票 同意的说 “好”
[35:37] – Aye. – Nay. – 好 – 不好
[35:38] Who’s the nay-sayer? 谁说的不好
[35:39] – Him. – Me. – 是他 – 是我
[35:42] That kid is gonna get us all put to sleep. 那个孩子会害死我们几个的
[35:45] Euthanized. 安乐死
[35:47] We won’t find the dog 我们不可能找到那条狗
[35:50] but we will die trying. 反而会因此丧命
[35:54] Not a bad way to go. 这也没有什么不好
[35:56] You’re out-voted anyway. 反正投票你已经输了
[35:58] (每日宣言报) 找回爱犬 (把它们带回来)
[36:03] Science-Party Candidate Professor Watanabe 消息称 科学党候选人渡边教授
[36:05] has been placed under house-arrest today 今日被勒令软禁于
[36:07] at Toho Mountain Ryokan 东宝山宾馆
[36:09] after offering sharp criticism last night 原因是他昨晚强烈抨击了
[36:11] of the Kobayashi Administration’s 小林针对犬类泛滥危机
[36:12] Canine Saturation-crisis policy 所采取的手段
[36:19] 希崎高中 每日宣言报
[36:29] Foreign-exchange student Walker. 外国交换生 特蕾西同学
[36:36] Thank you Editor-Hiroshi. 谢谢 桃园浩主编
[36:38] You all know me. I speak my mind 你们都知道 我说话很直
[36:40] and sometimes that ruffles some feathers. 有时候会得罪不少人
[36:41] Please forgive my bluntness. 请原谅我的直白
[36:43] Mayor Kobayashi is a crook and I hate him. 小林市长是个骗子 我恨他
[36:46] Right now he faces a divided congress 现在 议会内部针锋相对
[36:48] during a hotly-contested re-election year. 竞选竞争激烈
[36:50] Dogs are dying on a miserable island. 我们的狗狗在孤岛上等死
[36:53] Gullible masters have been brainwashed. 而那些愚昧无知的狗主人全被洗脑了
[36:55] The Science-Party Candidate is being held against his will 反对他的科学党候选人遭到软禁
[36:58] with no recourse to legal counsel. 得不到任何法律援助
[37:01] Somebody is up to something. 有人在预谋着什么
[37:08] You have a conspiracy theory? 你有什么具体的想法吗
[37:12] I have a hunch. 我有一种直觉
[37:16] I don’t print hunch. 我可没有你的直觉
[37:22] I’ll spell it out. 那就解释给你听
[37:24] I believe Municipal Dome propaganda 我有理由相信小林市长的宣传
[37:27] has deliberately stoked irrational Anti-Dog fear 是在有意散发反狗言论 制造社会恐慌
[37:30] and suppressed a medically proven Dog-Flu treatment 并且完全无视有效的犬流感治疗方案
[37:33] in order to promote a secret campaign 从而顺利推行他的秘密政策
[37:35] to turn the country against its innocent house-pets. 那就是让这个国家群起而攻那些无辜的宠物
[37:39] There. I said it. 好了 我的话说完了
[37:44] Can you prove it? 你能证明你说的这些吗
[37:54] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:56] To tell you the truth I don’t know. 说实话 我不知道
[38:13] Part Two “The Search for Spots.” 第二部 寻找点点
[38:52] The Middle Fingers of Trash Island 垃圾岛上的中指谷
[38:54] wind and weave up-river 沿着河流蜿蜒而上
[38:56] inter-stitched by zig-zagging pipe-lines 生锈的管道和废弃的高架桥
[38:59] and rusty viaducts. 交织其中
[39:00] The ruins of a failed utility-complex 被海啸冲蚀过的
[39:02] washed-out by tsunami. 废弃工厂
[39:04] The rubble of an abandoned power-plant 经历过地震的发电厂
[39:06] demolished by earthquake. 留下的碎石瓦砾
[39:08] The remains of a deserted industrial estate 以及因火山爆发而摧毁的
[39:10] destroyed by volcanic blast. 工业园区遗迹
[39:21] The Old Trash Island Athletic Club 还有岛上废弃的运动俱乐部
[39:24] member-less and long-forgotten. 也无人问津
[39:26] Okay I got a question. What’s your favorite food? 我有个问题 你们最爱的食物是什么
[39:30] A double-portion of Doggy-Chop from the can 双份红肠罐头
[39:32] mixed into a bowl of broken Puppy-Snaps 再来一份狗嚼乐饼干
[39:34] with a vitamin crushed up into it. 然后再把维果片碾碎了放进去
[39:35] King’s the spokes-dog for that. 这个国王有发言权
[39:37] He’s the Doggy-Chop dog. 他是个狗嚼乐的代言狗
[39:38] Mmm. Used to be. 以前是的
[39:39] Was that your daily meal? 你每天都吃这么多
[39:40] Not always. My master was a school-teacher. 也不是 我的主人是名老师
[39:43] We weren’t rich you know. You? 并不富裕 你呢
[39:44] A center-cut Kobe rib-eye seared 神户的牛排外焦里嫩
[39:47] on the bone with salt and pepper. 骨头上还要撤上盐和黑胡椒
[39:49] It was my birthday supper. Every year. 这是我的生日大餐 每年都是如此
[39:51] Mine’s hot-sausage yakitori-style. 我最喜欢的是香肠瑞士串烧那种
[39:54] The snack vendor always saved me one on game-days. 每到比赛那天 店主都会给我留一份
[39:57] – Duke? – Ah green-tea ice cream. – 公爵呢 – 抹茶冰淇淋
[39:59] My master had a sweet-tooth. 我主人爱吃甜食
[40:01] I probably inherited it from her. 这点我大概随他吧
[40:03] You heard the rumor right? About Doggy-Chop. 你们听说了吗 关于狗嚼乐的事
[40:06] – Remind us again. – What rumor? – 说说看 – 什么事
[40:07] – Oh they folded. – Oh no. – 它倒闭了 – 不
[40:10] Doggy… Doggy-Chop folded? 你说 狗嚼乐 倒闭了
[40:13] How about you Chief? 那你呢 首领
[40:15] What was your favorite food? 你最喜欢吃什么
[40:16] Me? Oh I don’t care. 我吗 我无所谓
[40:19] Garbage trash scraps of rubbish. 在垃圾堆随便找点 什么都行
[40:21] I’m used to left-overs. 我习惯捡东西吃
[40:24] Yeah yeah. 也对
[40:25] Of course I wasn’t always a stray. 当然 我也不是一直都在流浪
[40:28] Wait. What’d you say? 等等 你说什么
[40:29] I said I wasn’t always a stray. 我刚才说 我也不是一直都在流浪的
[40:31] – Really? Since when? – Tell us about that. – 真的吗 – 说来听听
[40:42] I’ve been hunted by dog-catchers all my life. 我一辈子都在躲避收容所的抓捕
[40:45] I’m not easy to trap. 我可不好抓
[40:46] I’ve only got three captures on my record 至今为止我只被抓到过三次
[40:49] where I actually got sent to the pound I mean 我指的是确实被关进收容所才算一次
[40:51] and the first two times I escaped within 24 hours 前两次 不到24小时我就逃出来了
[40:54] but the third time… 可是第三次…
[40:56] I got adopted before I could 我还没来得及挖洞逃跑
[40:58] finish digging the break-out-tunnel. 就被人领养了
[41:00] It was a big family. 那可是一大家人
[41:01] Five kids. Two other dogs already. 五个孩子 已经养了两条狗了
[41:04] They stuck me in the back of a station-wagon 他们把我装在后备箱里
[41:05] and drove me out to the middle of the sticks. 然后把我运到荒郊野外
[41:08] Grass trees swimming pool. Cartoons on TV. 有草 有树 有泳池 还放着卡通片
[41:12] Anyway one morning a week later 总之 就在一周后的一个早晨
[41:15] the youngest boy his name was Toshiro 最小的孩子 他叫俊朗
[41:17] woke me up at 6 15 bright-eyed wide-awake 六点一刻就把我叫醒睁着大眼睛看着我
[41:20] and he tried to pet me. 然后 他想要 逗我玩
[41:25] He didn’t mean anything by it. He was just being friendly. 他并没有别的意思 只是想示好而已
[41:29] Apparently I bit him so hard 显然 我狠狠地咬了他一口
[41:33] I nearly chewed his hand off. 几乎把他的手咬下来了
[41:36] Blood all over the kitchen floor. 厨房的地板上到处都是血
[41:38] They rushed him to the emergency room 他们急忙把他送到急诊室
[41:40] and I got pad locked out in the tool shed with the lights out. 然后我被关到了阴暗的工具间里
[41:43] It gave me some time to think. 给我了点思考时间
[41:46] What happened? Why did I do that? 怎么回事 我为什么要这么做
[41:49] To this day I have no idea. 直到今天 我还没想明白
[41:52] I guess he scared me. 我猜是因为 他吓到我了
[41:57] I bite. 而我天生会咬人
[42:00] That night an old woman 那天晚上 一位老妇人
[42:02] she must’ve been the grandmother 应该是他奶奶
[42:04] brought me out a bowl of some homemade hibachi-chili. 她给我送来了一碗自制的腊味烤肉
[42:07] I like to think she cooked it 我想她是特意为我做的
[42:08] for me personally but who knows? 谁知道呢
[42:10] Maybe it was just more left-overs. 也许只是剩饭吧
[42:11] But… You’ve got a tick. 但是 你脸上有只苍蝇
[42:17] Anyway that’s my favorite food I ever ate. 总之 那就是我吃过的最美味的食物
[42:20] The old woman made a great bowl of chili. 老妇人做的一碗腊味烤肉
[42:23] What happened after that? 在那之后呢
[42:25] I dug my way out by morning 第二天一早我挖洞逃跑了
[42:27] jumped on the back of a dump-truck 跳上了一辆火车
[42:28] and hitched back to Megasaki. 到了希崎市
[42:30] I was always a street-dog let’s face it. 我就是一条流浪狗 接受事实吧
[42:45] Somebody’s stalking us. 有人在跟踪我们
[43:04] As you know we all hate dogs. 众所周知 我们都讨厌狗
[43:06] Chairman Fujimoto-san 腾本会长
[43:08] President of Kobayashi Pharmaceutical. 作为小林药业的董事长
[43:10] You secretly introduced mega-quantities of infected fleas 你在本市中心秘密释放了
[43:12] and contagious tick-larvae 数以万计的致病跳蚤
[43:14] into a metropolitan city center 以及蜱虫幼虫
[43:16] creating an unprecedented animal-disease out-break. 制造了一场史无前例的大型瘟疫
[43:19] Thank you. 非常感谢
[43:20] General Yamatachi-san 森太高将军
[43:21] Commander of the Megasaki Municipal Task force. 做为希崎市市政特遣队的指挥官
[43:24] You oversaw the deportation of over 750 000 caged-animals 在你的监督下 超过75万条犬类
[43:28] to a nearly uninhabitable off-shore refuse-center. 被运往了一个鸟不拉屎的废弃荒岛上
[43:31] Good work. 干得好
[43:32] Supervisor Kitano-san 北野监察长
[43:33] Director of Kobayashi Robotics. 作为小林机械的负责人
[43:35] You developed the most promising artificial life-form 你开发了公司有史以来
[43:38] in the history of corporate-technology- 最为成功的一种人造生物
[43:39] and a powerful new weapon to boot. 同时这也是强有力的新武器
[43:42] Well done. 做得好
[43:43] Yakuza Nakamura-san 黑道的中村社长
[43:44] Head of the Clenched-Fist Gang. 作为铁拳帮大哥
[43:46] You eliminated all Pro-Dog opposition 你用尽各种手段
[43:48] through the use of bribery 贿赂勒索恐吓
[43:49] extortion intimidation and violent force. 甚至动用武力来扫除亲犬派的抗议
[43:52] My compliments. 向你致敬
[43:56] Brains have been washed. Wheels have been greased. 洗脑很成功 道路也已铺平
[43:59] Fear has been mongered. 恐慌已经蔓延
[44:00] Now we prepare for the final stage of our conspiracy-theory 现在到了我们阴谋论的最后一步了
[44:03] the permanent end to the Canine Saturation-crisis. 彻底终结犬类泛滥的危机
[44:16] We believe we’ve recovered a viable DNA sample 我们确信 已经在这个损坏的飞机部件上
[44:19] from this article of damaged aviation equipment. 提取到了可识别的基因样本
[44:23] We’re going to check it right now if you care to observe. 我们将进行现场检测 敬请关注
[44:48] We call upon dog-lovers everywhere 我们在此呼吁 所有的爱狗人士
[44:51] to harken to this transmission 留意这段黑匣子的内容
[44:55] May-day May-day 求救求救
[44:57] Unscheduled Junior Turbo-Prop 我驾驶一架未作登记的涡轮桨飞机
[44:58] in severe distress over Sapporo River. 在扎晃河上空发生事故
[45:00] Engine-failure and… detachment of left wing. 引擎故障 外加左侧机翼脱离
[45:03] Will attempt emergency-landing on Trash Island coast. 现在尝试在垃圾岛沿岸紧急迫降
[45:07] Please make note of the following 请记住我下面的话
[45:09] to my security-detail / bodyguard-dog Spots Kobayashi 我的贴身护卫犬小林点点
[45:12] if still living 如果还活着
[45:13] I leave all my worldly possessions. 我将自己所有的遗产赠予给你
[45:16] If Spots has preceded me into the next life 如果点点先我一步离开尘世
[45:18] I ask that everything 我要求将我们的一切
[45:20] including my own bones and Spots’ carcass 包括我们俩的骸骨
[45:22] be burned in a crematory furnace 一同进行火化
[45:25] with our ashes scattered to the four-winds. 并让骨灰在空中随风而逝
[45:28] It will not amount to much pollution in this sad land. 不会给这片悲伤的土地 带去太多的污染
[45:31] If I survive ignore this message. 如果我没死 就忽略上面内容
[45:35] I’ve gone to find my dog. 我要去找我的狗
[45:38] Young masters of Megasaki unite 希崎市年轻的狗主人们 团结起来
[45:52] Turpentine brandy. 松节油白兰地
[45:54] It cools the head and warms the dog-bones. 有助于清醒头脑 温暖我们的四肢
[46:00] It may snow tonight. 今晚会下雪
[46:02] Really? Thank you very much. Wow. 真的吗 真的太感谢了
[46:05] To whom it may concern. 希望能帮到你们
[46:07] She sees the future. 她能预见未来
[46:10] No. 不
[46:11] She understands T.V. 她能看懂电视而已
[46:18] You seek a dog named Spots. 你们在找一只叫点点的狗
[46:25] – Dog-Zero. – Dog-Zero. – 零号狗 – 零号狗
[46:31] As you know most of the animals on this island 你们都知道 岛上大部分的狗
[46:33] come from human homes 都来自于人类家庭
[46:35] with domesticated back-grounds. 他们全是家养的
[46:37] However a small population of savage aboriginal dogs 然而 另一部分则是野狗 岛上的土著狗
[46:40] have been scavenging the Metropolitan Dumping-Grounds for nearly a decade. 十年来 他们以城市垃圾为生
[46:44] The graffiti on this wall depicts the story. 墙上的涂鸦讲述了一切
[46:47] They were born into captivity on the ends of the fringes 他们出生在这座岛上最遥远的角落
[46:50] of the most distant reaches of the island. 一生下来就被关押了起来
[46:52] They endured great suffering and cruelty 他们原先的主人用残忍的手段
[46:55] at the hands of their former masters. 带给了他们巨大的痛苦
[46:57] Finally in the wake of an Act of God they escaped- 终于神迹降临 他们逃了出来
[47:01] to a harsh and desperate freedom. 获得了惨酷而又绝望的自由
[47:03] Some say they died away over the subsequent years 有人说 之后的几年里他们都死光了
[47:06] starving and forgotten. 饿死了 没人记得他们
[47:08] Some say they swam to the mainland 还有人说 他们游去了大陆
[47:09] but this seems unlikely. Too far to dog-paddle. 但这似乎不大可能 狗刨游不了这么远
[47:13] Some say they’re still with us 也有人说 他们还活着
[47:15] in the Far-away Cuticles beyond the Middle Fingers. 在一个荒岛上 比中指谷还要偏远
[47:19] We know the animal you seek. 我们知道你们要找的那条狗
[47:22] He has appeared in Oracle’s visions. 先知曾经看到过它
[47:27] A prophecy suggests itself 预言是这么描述
[47:31] Spots if he’s alive may very well be living 如果点点还活着 很可能还活着
[47:34] even at this moment as a captive prisoner 但被岛上这群疯狂的野狗抓走了
[47:37] abducted into the company of these wild savage dogs. 并且现在还被这群野狗关押着
[47:41] Oracle what do you think? 先知 你怎么看
[47:45] What? 什么
[47:49] Continue your journey. 继续你们的旅途
[47:51] Have faith in your cause. 要对目标有信心
[47:53] Luck and good fortune be unto you. 愿好运伴随你们
[47:59] You heard the rumor right? About these aboriginal dogs. 你们听说了吗 关于这群土著狗的传言
[48:02] – Remind me again. – What’s the rumor? – 再说说 – 什么传言
[48:05] Uh they’re cannibals. 他们是食狗犬
[48:07] So you’re telling me they’re going to want to eat us? 所以你的意思是 他们会吃了我们
[48:10] Well they’re cannibals. 基本上就这意思
[50:37] 自杀现场 禁止进入
[50:37] 自杀现场 禁止进入
[50:37] 自杀现场 禁止进入
[50:51] We’re approaching the end of Old Trash Island. 就快到垃圾岛边缘了
[50:53] To the west the Sapporo River and Megasaki City. 往西是扎晃河 还有希崎市
[50:56] To the east the open-sea. 往东是大海
[50:58] To the north a long rickety 往北是一条摇摇欲坠的长堤
[51:00] cause-way over a noxious sludge-marsh 下面是沼泽地
[51:01] leading to a radio-active land-fill 沼泽地的另一端
[51:03] polluted by toxic chemical-garbage. 就是充满放射性垃圾的小岛
[51:05] – That’s our destination. – Great. – 也就是我们目的地 – 很好
[51:06] – Got it. – Get ready to jump. – 明白 – 准备往下跳
[51:08] Atari I’m going to drag you overboard with my teeth 阿塔里因为你听不懂
[51:09] since you can’t understand the plan. 我只能咬着你一起跳
[51:11] After that we’re back on foot. 然后我们继续步行
[51:12] The next stage… 下一步…
[51:13] Where’d they… Where’d they go? 他们… 他们去哪了
[51:16] What are they doing over there? 他们在那干什么
[51:18] How did this happen? 怎么回事
[51:18] What’s going on with this contraption? 这是搞什么
[51:20] If we get separated which we are 要是走散了 比如我们现在就走散了
[51:22] rendez-vous at the cause-way 在长堤那边会合
[51:25] – You’re not our leader – What? – 你又不是老大 – 什么
[51:28] You’re not our leader We all are 你不是老大 大家都是领头狗
[51:31] Let’s take a vote 我们来投票
[51:34] All in favor of my plan 赞成我的计划
[51:35] which is to rendez-vous at the cause-way… 同意在长堤会合的请说…
[52:14] Let’s go. 我们走
[52:26] No you can’t ride the Pagoda-Slide. 不行 你不能玩这个宝塔滑梯
[52:28] You’re below the safety-limit anyway. Let’s go. 谁让你的身高没达标呢 走吧
[52:35] We made an emergency plan 我们制定了应急计划
[52:37] even if we didn’t get to vote and agree to it yet 尽管没来得及投票通过
[52:39] rendez-vous at the cause-way to the Far-away Cuticles 我们得到长堤那与他们会合
[52:42] and go find your dog. 然后去找你的狗
[52:43] Maybe everybody else just got crushed 或许他们已经被粉碎
[52:45] compacted and incinerated 压扁 可能都被火化了
[52:46] but we’re going to be there. Let’s go. 但我们还是得先到那儿去 走吧
[52:55] Don’t. 不行
[52:58] Repeat 我再说一遍
[53:02] don’t. 不行
[53:07] I am not your pet. I never liked you. 我不是你的宠物 我一直都不喜欢你
[53:09] I don’t care about you. I won’t wait for you. 我不在乎你 我也不会等你
[53:12] I bite. 我会咬你的
[53:17] Good luck. 随你吧
[54:01] Jerks. Come here. Oh do this. Do that. 一群蠢货 逗着你做这个做那个
[54:05] Our Masters. I’ll do what I… 去他的我们的主人 我想干嘛就干嘛
[54:52] I suppose if it was working right 我猜如果这玩意没坏
[54:54] we’d be dead already. 我们早挂了
[55:13] Don’t ask me to fetch that stick. 别让我去捡棍子
[55:20] Fetch-i 去捡
[55:27] Fetch-i 去捡
[55:29] I’m telling you I don’t fetch. 我告诉你 我不捡那东西
[55:38] Fetch-i 去捡
[55:41] I’m not doing this because you commanded me to. 我去捡那棍子 不是因为我听命于你
[55:44] I’m doing it- because I feel sorry for you. 我去捡 是因为我可怜你
[56:01] Good boy. 乖狗狗
[56:42] Where’d you get that dog? 这狗哪里来的
[56:43] He looks like me with a pink nose. 看着像我 不过鼻子是粉色的
[56:46] I come from a nine-dog litter but they drowned the sisters. 我原本有9个兄弟姐妹 但是姐妹们都被淹死了
[56:50] We’re not a rare breed 我们也不算名种狗
[56:51] short-haired-Oceanic- speckled-ear sport-hound-mix. 属于短毛斑点和运动猎犬的混种
[56:55] I’m getting confused now. 我被搞糊涂了
[56:57] My belly feels funny. 我肚子好饿
[57:12] Biscuit-o. 饼干
[57:16] I can’t accept that. 我不能吃
[57:18] It’s for your dog. 这是为你的狗准备的
[57:25] I’ve never been offered a Puppy-Snap in my life. 从来没有人给我吃过狗狗饼干
[57:28] I don’t even know what they taste like. 我都不知道那是什么味的
[57:30] Okay I’ll try it. 好吧 我试试
[57:33] Crunchy. Salty. 脆脆的 咸咸的
[57:37] Supposedly it cleans your teeth. 应该有助于牙齿健康
[57:41] This is my new favorite food. 现在我最爱的食物是这个了
[57:44] Thank you. 谢谢你
[58:35] Cold up here tonight. 这里晚上可真冷
[58:40] We’ll find him. 我们会找到他的
[58:42] Wherever he is if he’s alive 无论在哪 只要他还活着
[58:45] we’ll find your dog. 我们都会找到你的狗
[59:08] Mayor Kobayashi 小林市长
[59:09] elected leader of Megasaki City. 希崎市的民选领袖
[59:11] For 150 years you and your ancestors 150年来你和你的祖先
[59:14] known as the Kobayashi Dynasty 也就是众所周知的小林王朝
[59:16] a procession of dog-hating thugs 都是些痛恨犬类的
[59:18] stooges felons and their criminal underlings 暴徒 愧儡 恶棍还有你们的帮凶
[59:20] have betrayed and deceived the citizens of Uni Prefecture. 一同背叛并欺骗了海胆县的人民
[59:24] You make me so mad 你惹毛我了
[59:28] Professor Watanabe Science-Party Candidate 渡边教授 科学党候选人
[59:31] deceased. 已经身亡
[59:32] The wasabi in your blood showed poison-levels 在你体内的芥末中
[59:34] in excess of ten times the maximum dosage required 我们发现了剧毒
[59:37] to stop the heart of a whale. 其剂量足以致死一头鲸鱼
[59:39] Why’d you do it? 为什么要自杀
[59:43] Atari Kobayashi adopted ward to the mayoral-household. 小林阿塔里 小林市长的养子
[59:47] You heroically hi jacked a Junior Turbo-Prop XJ750 你英勇地劫持了一架轻型涡轮螺桨机 FJ750
[59:51] and flew it to the island… 并且飞往了垃圾岛…
[1:00:12] Atari. 阿塔里
[1:00:12] You heroically as I was saying 正如我刚才所说 你英勇地
[1:00:15] stole the little airplane because of your dog and… 劫持了一架小型飞机 为了去救你的狗 然后…
[1:00:20] I lost my train of thought. 思路被打断了
[1:00:23] Dammit 该死
[1:00:25] I’ve got a crush on you. 我喜欢上你了
[1:00:30] Part Three “The Rendez Vous.” 第三部 汇合点
[1:00:58] Rex King Duke Boss You made it 君主 国王 公爵 老板 你们来了
[1:01:02] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[1:01:03] I took a bath. 我洗了个澡
[1:01:05] What? He’s got soap? 什么 他有肥皂吗
[1:01:07] Just a little. 就一小块
[1:01:09] You’re too fluffy. 你的毛好蓬松
[1:01:11] – We played fetch. – With a stick? – 我们玩了个游戏 – 丢棍子吗
[1:01:13] With a hunk of rubber radiator tubing. 其实是个橡胶塑料管
[1:01:15] And you brought it back to him? 然后 你就捡回来了
[1:01:17] Yeah. 对
[1:01:19] He’s a good boy. 他是个乖孩子
[1:01:22] Don’t you tell me that 还用得着你跟我说吗
[1:01:24] I’m the one that tried to make you be loyal to him in the first place. 一开始就是我让你对他忠诚的
[1:01:27] Stop. Stop This is the rendezvous. 停一下 停一下 会合点已经到了
[1:01:29] Where’s that trash tram taking you? 那垃圾吊篮要把你们带到哪里去
[1:01:31] You think we booked this ride through a travel agent? 你以为这是观光缆车吗
[1:01:33] We were fighting for our lives in a high velocity trash-processor 我们在一个高速垃圾处理器里差点送命
[1:01:36] while you were getting scrubbed and brushed. 而你却在悠哉悠哉的洗澡
[1:01:37] Jump 快跳
[1:01:38] Where? 往哪跳
[1:01:39] Here 往下跳
[1:01:40] When? 什么时候跳
[1:01:41] Now 现在
[1:01:43] Why? 为什么
[1:01:44] What? 什么
[1:01:44] Let’s take a vote. 投票吧
[1:01:46] All in favor of jump… 同意往下跳的…
[1:01:55] Who’s that? 那是谁
[1:02:05] I can’t smell him. 我闻不到他
[1:02:49] Come in. 请回答
[1:02:50] Master Atari… Can you hear me? 阿塔里主人 你能听到我么
[1:03:15] That dog’s real. 那条狗是真的
[1:03:24] What’s that thing in your ear for? 你耳朵上戴的是什么
[1:03:26] Are you hard of hearing? 你听力不好吗
[1:03:27] You can’t be. Um… 怎么会呢
[1:03:29] Bodyguard dogs have to have 20/30-Auditory just to be certified. 护卫狗必须要有非常灵敏的听觉才能获得资质
[1:03:32] No the ear piece is how I receive 你看到的这个耳机
[1:03:34] my commands and instructions and so on. 会传达主人下达的命令
[1:03:35] Obviously I’m privy to certain sensitive information 当然 我会接受到不少敏感信息
[1:03:38] due to my position in the mayoral household at Brick Mansion. 因为我的工作岗位是在市长的府邸
[1:03:41] Oh so you mean 你是说
[1:03:43] somebody could be talking to you right now? 有人现在通过这个跟你说话吗
[1:03:45] Well the range is only about 75 feet or so 但是它的接受距离大概只有75英尺
[1:03:48] I guess so… 所以 我觉得…
[1:03:49] Battery’s probably dead anyway. 当然也有可能电池没电了
[1:03:50] I got a question for you. 我有个问题
[1:03:52] How much money do you think the mayor makes? 市长能赚多少钱
[1:03:54] I can’t tell you that. 我没法回答你
[1:03:55] That’s highly confidential. 这是高度机密
[1:03:57] Um anyway I’m not the mayor’s accountant’s dog. 而且我也不是市长的会计狗
[1:04:00] That’s Butterscotch 她叫奶油糖
[1:04:01] and she got crushed in a glass compactor the day before yesterday. 她最近被一台玻璃粉碎机撵碎了
[1:04:04] No my duties are uh 不 我的职责是
[1:04:06] focused entirely on the protection of the mayor’s ward Atari. 全方位保护好市长的养子 阿塔里
[1:04:09] I’m not supposed to be his friend 而他是主人 我不能做他的朋友
[1:04:11] but I love him very much 不过 我非常爱他
[1:04:13] but that’s a private matter. 但这是我的私事
[1:04:15] Um the only reason I even said that 我只所以说出来
[1:04:17] was because we’re all probably going to die out here 是因为我们很可能会死在这里了
[1:04:19] and I’ll never see him again. 我再也见不到他
[1:04:26] That’s a tough break. 太惨了
[1:04:28] Well good luck to you 好了 祝你好运
[1:04:30] and watch out for the cannibal dogs. 小心那些食狗犬
[1:04:35] – What? – What? – 什么 – 什么
[1:04:37] Watch out for the…? The cannibal dogs. – 你说让我小心那些… – 食狗犬
[1:04:41] They are dogs that eat dogs. 那些家伙专吃同类
[1:04:43] Start over and repeat again. 从头开始再说一遍
[1:04:44] You know what? Don’t even worry about that. 你根本不必担心
[1:04:46] I just heard there might be some wild aboriginal cannibal dogs 我只是听说附近有几只野蛮的土著食狗犬
[1:04:50] in the area you know 你懂得
[1:04:51] but I wouldn’t worry because you’re in an extra security lock cell. 但别担心 你的笼子特别安全 还有锁
[1:04:54] Look at it that way. 换个角度想想
[1:04:55] You’re probably safer than I am. 你可能比我更安全
[1:04:57] Except from thirst and starvation. 除了你会渴死或饿死
[1:05:35] It’s got an extra security lock on it. 这个笼子装了防盗保险锁
[1:05:37] You’ll never get it open. 你们打不开的
[1:06:14] Are you going to eat me now? 你们现在要吃了我吗
[1:06:17] What did you say? 你说什么
[1:06:19] Are you going to eat me now? 你们现在要吃了我吗
[1:06:21] I heard you were cannibal dogs. 我听说你们专吃同类
[1:06:23] Be notified 丑话说在前头
[1:06:24] I’ll be compelled to defend myself with all means at my disposal. 我一定会用所有的手段保护自己的安全
[1:06:36] Who told you that dirty lie? 这些无耻的谎言是谁跟你说的
[1:06:44] We resorted to cannibalism on one occasion 只有一种情况下 我们才会吃掉同类
[1:06:47] many months ago 几个月之前
[1:06:49] as a desperate survival instinct. 我们绝望至极 为了求生
[1:06:51] We ate one single dog. 我们吃掉了一个同类
[1:06:53] His name was Fuzzball 他的名字叫做 毛球
[1:06:55] and he was the leader of our pack 他是我们狗群的首领
[1:06:57] and he was already in a coma from starvation 由于饥饿 他已陷入昏迷
[1:06:59] so we put him out of his… his… 所以 我们结束了他的… 他的…
[1:07:08] His misery 他的痛苦
[1:07:10] and… 并且…
[1:07:12] and… 并且…
[1:07:16] consumed him. 消化了他
[1:07:28] We would have dropped dead in a week or less 如果不是他
[1:07:30] without that nourishment. 用不了一周我们都会饿死
[1:07:31] We were dying. Do you judge us for that? 我们快死了 你要为此指责我们吗
[1:07:35] Shame on you 你才可耻呢
[1:07:37] We only brought you here in the first place to help you. 我们带你回来其实是想要帮你
[1:07:46] We’ve got a Master Pass Key 我们有一把万能钥匙
[1:07:48] Open his cage. 帮他打开
[1:08:05] Fuzzball was his best friend. 毛球是他最好的朋友
[1:08:16] Oh dear. Uh I think I offended him. 天啊 我想我冒犯他了
[1:08:18] I’m truly sorry. I had no idea. 非常抱歉 我不知情
[1:08:22] What is this place? 这是哪里
[1:08:24] How long have you been here? 你们在这多久了
[1:08:26] I can see you’ve been mistreated. 看得出你们受到了虐待
[1:08:33] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[1:08:37] My name is Spots. Spots Kobayashi. 我叫点点 小林点点
[1:08:41] How can I be of service to you? 有什么可以帮你的吗
[1:08:46] Master Atari san can you hear me? 阿塔里主人 听得到吗
[1:08:48] Can you hear me Master Atari? 听得到吗 阿塔里主人
[1:08:50] Spots u? 点点
[1:08:51] You’re not safe here 这里不安全
[1:08:52] You shouldn’t have come for me 你不该来找我
[1:08:54] I can’t protect you efficiently under these conditions 在这种情况下 我无法有效地保护你
[1:09:07] Spots u 点点
[1:09:10] Here I come. 我来了
[1:09:29] Sic ’em 攻击
[1:09:33] Follow me 跟我来
[1:09:47] All in favor of kicking Chief out of the pack 同意把他踢出队伍
[1:09:48] and never speaking to him again say “Aye”. 再也不跟他说话的 请说 “好”
[1:09:51] Aye 好
[1:09:55] How did you do that? 你是怎么做到的
[1:09:56] Secret tooth Military issue 秘密武器 军用装备
[1:09:58] Technically I could do it 37 more times 理论上我还能发射37颗飞牙
[1:10:00] but I wouldn’t be able to chew my meat 但这样的话我就没办法吃肉了
[1:10:03] I assume you’re Spots We’ve been looking for you. 我猜你就是点点 我们一直在找你
[1:10:14] Master Atari san 阿塔里主人
[1:10:15] I swore an oath when I assumed the responsibilities 我曾发过誓 作为市长家的护卫犬
[1:10:18] of official bodyguard dog to the mayoral household 要尽职尽责
[1:10:21] I could never be persuaded to break that vow 无论发生任何事
[1:10:22] for any reason whatsoever 我都不会违背我的誓言
[1:10:24] I’ll always be loyal to you 我永远效忠于你
[1:10:25] as my only and unconditional master 你是我世上唯一的主人
[1:10:27] But circumstances have radically changed for me 可现在情况变了 不仅是对我而言
[1:10:30] and all the pets of Megasaki City 对希崎市的其它宠物也都一样
[1:10:32] I have new obligations which I never anticipated 我肩负着新的使命 我自己也没预料到
[1:10:34] I’ve become the leader of a tribe of outcasts 我成了一群野狗的首领
[1:10:36] who depend on me for their survival 他们把自己的生存重任托付给了我
[1:10:38] and I’m going to be a father 而且 我就快当爸爸了
[1:10:41] With deepest sadness and humility 我很难过 也很愧疚
[1:10:44] I must ask you to relieve me of the duties of my position 我请求你解除我护卫犬的职责
[1:10:47] effective immediately. 即刻生效
[1:10:49] You son of a bitch. 你这个混蛋
[1:10:51] If we don’t drown I’m going to strangle you myself. 如果我们没被淹死 我会亲手掐死你
[1:10:54] I don’t care how many exploding teeth you try to spit out at me. 我不在乎你对我吐多少颗狗牙炸弹
[1:10:57] Do you have any idea 你到底有没有想过
[1:10:59] what that little pilot just went through to try to rescue you? 为了来这救你 这个男孩都经历了什么
[1:11:02] How dare you? 你怎么敢
[1:11:06] You’re a stray. 你是流浪狗
[1:11:07] Yeah so what? 没错 那又怎么样
[1:11:09] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[1:11:10] Who cares? 谁在乎呢
[1:11:12] You’re from central Megasaki. 你来自希崎市中心
[1:11:13] I can tell by the accent. 我能听出口音
[1:11:15] You’re a short haired Oceanic speckle ear sport hound mix. 你是短毛斑点和运动猎犬的混血品种
[1:11:18] You were born in a storm sewer 你出生在雨水管道里
[1:11:19] on Bamboo shoot Holiday six years ago today. 那天恰逢竹笋节 就在六年前的今天
[1:11:22] Do you know me? 你认得我吗
[1:11:24] I… I don’t… I don’t know. 我…我不知道
[1:11:27] I’m your older brother by five minutes. 我是大你五分钟的哥哥
[1:11:30] It’s been a long time Chief. 好久不见了 首领
[1:11:33] Was… Was I the runt? 我…我是最弱小的吗
[1:11:37] Not anymore. 不再是了
[1:11:49] Security camera footage confirms initial reports 监控录像已经证实了之前的报道
[1:11:52] of the deaths of mayoral ward Atari Kobayashi 市长的养子小林阿塔里
[1:11:55] and his five dog abductors this afternoon 和五条绑架他的恶犬
[1:11:57] in a sluice channel 已于今日下午
[1:11:58] at the threshold of the Far Away Cuticles. 死在一条通往遥远荒岛的排水沟中
[1:12:01] A statement from Major Domo live at Brick Mansion 以下是市长府邸大总管发表的声明
[1:12:06] The life of a promising young orphan 一个有着大好前程的孤儿
[1:12:08] has been cut short before its prime. 就这样英年早逝了
[1:12:10] This is a distant uncle’s worst nightmare. 这对他的远房表叔来说是个噩耗
[1:12:13] Mayor Kobayashi asks for your prayers your condolences 小林市长衷心恳求你们祈祷与关怀
[1:12:16] and your support for the diligent men and women 并希望大家能够支持
[1:12:18] of the Municipal Task Force Dog Catchers Division 市政特遣部门捉狗大队的工作
[1:12:21] we salute you for your bravery and your ongoing commitment 我们向你们的勇敢与奉献 致以崇高的敬意
[1:12:24] to the continuing punishment of all bad dogs. 请继续惩罚我们身边的恶犬
[1:12:34] Originally before the volcano erupted 最初的时候 在火山爆发
[1:12:36] and an earthquake triggered the tsunami which obliterated the facility 地震引发海啸 摧毁这里所有设施之前
[1:12:38] there were over 250 incarcerated animals here on the premises 大概有超过250只动物被关押在这里
[1:12:42] being experimented on against their will. 他们被迫成为实验对象
[1:12:44] If you look closely you may notice some of these dogs 如果仔细看 你依然能够发现
[1:12:46] still bear scars and markings from the research and abuse. 实验和虐待在他们身上留下的伤痕
[1:12:51] Actually it’s pretty obvious. 其实 这太明显了
[1:12:53] This is my mate Peppermint. 这是我妻子 薄荷糖
[1:12:55] She’s pregnant with our first litter. 她怀孕了
[1:12:57] She was due a week ago. 一周前就该生产了
[1:13:02] Anyway the survivors of the disaster learned to cultiv… 总之 这里的幸存者学会了…
[1:13:04] What’s he got there? What’s he got there? 他拿着什么
[1:13:06] Biscuit o. Biscuit o. Biscuit o. 饼干 饼干 饼干
[1:13:10] Puppy Snaps. 狗狗脆
[1:13:12] I heard they don’t even make them anymore. 我听说它们已经停产了
[1:13:15] You heard the rumor right? 你们听说了吗
[1:13:16] About Kobayashi Pharmaceutical. 关于小林药业的传闻
[1:13:18] – I never heard it. – What rumor? – 没听过 – 什么传闻
[1:13:19] They invented Dog Flu. 他们故意引发了犬流感
[1:13:21] – No. – Of course. – 不是吧 – 果然如此
[1:13:24] That makes sense. 有道理
[1:13:25] Where do you get all these rumors? 这些事你都从哪听说的
[1:13:27] I mean who tells them to you? 谁告诉你的
[1:13:28] I don’t know. Anybody. 我不知道
[1:13:29] Dogs talk and I listen. Always have. 有狗说话我就听着 总能听到
[1:13:32] I uh love gossip. 我就喜欢八卦
[1:13:33] Spots 点点
[1:13:36] The black owl has a message. 猫头鹰来消息了
[1:13:44] He’s come from all the way across the island. 他从岛的另一边飞过来
[1:13:46] Get him a cup of sewer water Chico. 给他倒杯下水道水 奇科
[1:13:52] Yes. We understand. 好的 我们懂了
[1:13:53] He has news from the Metropolitan Dumping Grounds. 他带来了大都会垃圾场那边的消息
[1:13:55] – Metropolitan… – Shh Quiet please. – 是大都会… – 安静谢谢
[1:14:00] We’re listening owl. Tell us your message. 我们在听呢 告诉我们消息吧
[1:14:08] He’s going to poison us. 他要毒死我们
[1:14:10] Re election Night 就在大选之夜
[1:14:11] at the moment Mayor Kobayashi is re inaugurated 在小林市长再次就职之时
[1:14:14] he’ll give the order 他就会下令
[1:14:15] and the extermination process will begin. 灭绝计划即将开始
[1:14:17] Oracle saw the plan in her visions. 先知预见了他们的计划
[1:14:22] If the voters choose me again on Re Election Night 如果大选之夜我再次当选
[1:14:24] I promise a final and permanent end 我保证 将一举解决
[1:14:27] to the Canine Saturation crisis. 希崎市犬类泛滥的问题
[1:14:30] Every pet in the Trash Island Camp will die. 垃圾岛集中营的宠物都将死去
[1:14:33] It may be too late already; 也许已经太迟了
[1:14:35] but if the black owl reaches you with this message in time 但如果猫头鹰能够及时把消息传达给你
[1:14:40] Go to Megasaki City. Find our masters. 请设法回到希崎市 找到我们的主人
[1:14:44] Appeal to the people. Stop the mayor. 呼吁那里的人民 阻止市长
[1:14:47] Save us. 救救我们
[1:14:55] We’re crossing the river tonight. 我们今晚就渡河
[1:14:56] Begin preparations immediately. 立刻开展准备工作
[1:15:07] You’ll meet a bitch named Nutmeg. 你会遇到那只叫豆蔻的母狗
[1:15:10] Tell her Chief says I’ll see you in Megasaki. 告诉她 首领说 我们希崎市见
[1:15:18] 希崎高中 表演社 少年武士
[1:16:45] Beautiful night. 美丽的夜晚
[1:16:48] Peppermint’s in labor. Oh. 薄荷就要分娩了
[1:16:52] Come sit beside me. 过来一起坐
[1:16:55] It’s okay. 没事
[1:16:58] Master Atari are you willing to accept my brother Chief 阿塔里主人 作为市长的前任养子
[1:17:01] as new bodyguard dog in personal service to you 你是否愿意接受我的弟弟首领
[1:17:04] former ward to the mayoral household? 成为你的新的护卫犬
[1:17:26] Chief are you willing to accept Atari as your direct master 首领 你是否接受阿塔里成为你的主人
[1:17:31] to serve and protect his safety and welfare 以勇气 忠诚 和他结下友谊
[1:17:33] with all courage loyalty and friendship? 时刻保护他的安全吗
[1:17:40] I can do that. 我能做到
[1:17:43] Good. 很好
[1:18:50] Chocolate milk cold. 来杯巧克力牛奶 冰的
[1:18:57] Tracy Walker Megasaki Senior High Daily Manifesto. 我是特蕾西·沃克 希崎高中每日宣言报的记者
[1:19:00] Are you Professor Watanabe’s 你就是渡边教授的前任助手
[1:19:01] former Assistant Scientist Yoko ono san? 小野杨子女士 对吗
[1:19:19] Do I have it? 我写的没错吧
[1:19:24] Too late. 太迟了
[1:19:31] Do I have it? 我写得对不对
[1:19:33] Too late. 太迟了
[1:19:36] Nobody care. 没人会在乎的
[1:19:41] Do I have it? Do I have the story? 我写得对不对 我写的是不是真的
[1:19:43] Yes or no? On the record 是 还是不是 如实回答
[1:19:45] I am sorry for your loss 我很同情你的遭遇
[1:19:46] but we both know that was no suicide 但我们都知道 这根本不是自杀
[1:19:49] I need to prove my conspiracy theory 我必须想办法证明我的阴谋论
[1:19:53] Ben is dead. 渡边已经死了
[1:19:55] No future on Trash Island. 垃圾岛彻底完了
[1:19:57] I am failure. 我是个失败者
[1:20:01] Pull yourself together and act like a scientist 你给我振作一点 拿出一点科学家的样子来
[1:20:09] Professor Watanabe never gave up. 渡边教授从来都没有放弃
[1:20:24] Is this… Is this the serum? 这就是… 这就是血清吗
[1:20:26] The Dog Flu cure? The Snout fever treatment? 犬类流感的解药 犬瘟热的治疗对策吗
[1:20:29] The end of the Canine Saturation crisis? 犬类泛滥危机的解决方案吗
[1:20:32] Last dose. 最后一瓶
[1:20:37] Tracy 特蕾西
[1:20:39] be careful. 小心点
[1:20:43] Part Four “Atari’s Lantern.” 第四部 阿塔里的灯
[1:20:45] Not fair 不公平
[1:20:46] – To dogs – Not fair – 对犬类 – 不公平
[1:20:49] – To dogs – Not fair – 对犬类 – 不公平
[1:20:51] – To dogs – Not fair – 对犬类 – 不公平
[1:21:01] There will never be a place for Dog Flu in Megasaki City. 希崎市再也不会有犬流感疫情
[1:21:04] There will never be room for Snout fever in Uni Prefecture. 海胆县也再也不会受到犬瘟热的困扰了
[1:21:08] The time has come to put the violent intimidating 是时候让那些凶残 吓人
[1:21:10] unsanitary bad dogs of Trash Island 并且肮脏的犬类
[1:21:12] humanely to sleep. 永远沉睡在垃圾岛上了
[1:21:14] For their own good; and also ours. 这是为了他们好 也是为了我们自己
[1:21:17] General Yamatachi? Bring out the replacement pet. 森太高将军 请展示我们的宠物替代品
[1:21:25] Sit o 坐下
[1:21:30] The results are in 结果出来了
[1:21:31] Stand by for the incoming Re Election Night tally 请耐心等待计票结果的公布
[1:21:42] That crook He’s stealing the re election again 那个骗子 他再次欺骗了选民
[1:21:45] Let’s go 我们走
[1:21:59] This landslide re election is a massive fraud 今晚这场市长选举 就是个骗局
[1:22:01] and we demand a re count 我们要求重新计票
[1:22:09] Respect o. 请大家尊重
[1:22:11] The mayor is allowing 市长同意了
[1:22:13] the unauthorized Pro Dog student protestors 让这些非法闯入的爱狗学生
[1:22:15] a platform to voice their dissenting beliefs 在台上发表他们不同的意见
[1:22:17] Mayor Kobayashi has dog’s blood on his hands 市长的手上沾满了狗狗的血
[1:22:20] You all do 你们也一样
[1:22:22] Atari was a hero. 阿塔里是个英雄
[1:22:24] Professor Watanabe was murdered. 渡边教授是被谋杀的
[1:22:27] The serum works 血清研发成功了
[1:22:30] The mayor is a crook and I hate him. 市长就是个骗子 我恨他
[1:22:38] This small minority of dog lovers 这几个爱狗人士
[1:22:40] has been sent by overseas special interest groups 是海外特殊利益集团派来捣乱的
[1:22:43] to agitate disorder and incite anarchy. 试图扰乱政府 动摇人心
[1:22:46] I hereby cancel and nullify 我宣布撤消交换生
[1:22:47] Foreign exchange student Walker’s senior high school study visa. 特蕾西·沃克的高中学习的签证
[1:22:51] She will be expelled from class 她将被开除学籍
[1:22:52] stripped of her course credits 取消学分
[1:22:54] and formally deported on the next direct flight 并乘坐最早一班飞机
[1:22:56] back to Cincinnati Ohio. Oh. Hmm. 回俄亥俄州辛辛那提市
[1:23:04] Mayor Kobayashi has directed Major Domo 小林市长命令大总管
[1:23:06] to bring him the red button. 把一个红色按纽带了上来了
[1:23:24] Nutmeg 豆蔻
[1:24:19] Holy smokes My lungs feel clear. 真不可思议 整个肺都感觉清爽了
[1:24:22] My equilibrium feels balanced. 我的平衡感也恢复了
[1:24:25] My vision is sharp as a tack for the first time in months. 这几个月以来 我的视觉从未如此清晰
[1:24:33] Wow that’s a great serum 这个血清太棒了
[1:24:36] Master Atari whose death I think we can say 阿塔里的死讯可以说是
[1:24:38] appears to have been inaccurately reported 本市媒体极不准确的一次报道
[1:24:40] has asked to read a statement to the General Assembly. 他请求在大会上发表声明
[1:24:42] He will then withdraw from the debate 此后他将离开会场
[1:24:44] and respond to no further questions. 不再回答任何提问
[1:24:52] Dear Editor Hiroshi 亲爱的希崎高中
[1:24:53] of the Megasaki Senior High Daily Manifesto 每日宣言报的腾原浩主编
[1:24:55] in a series of first rate articles 我要感谢贵社的报道
[1:24:57] by an attractive cub reporter on your staff 还有你们可爱并且年轻的记者
[1:25:01] you shine a spot light on the great injustice that has occurred 你们聚焦了近期发生在小林政权下
[1:25:03] under the Kobayashi Administration. 一系列不公平事件
[1:25:05] I have spent much of my time in recent weeks 最近几周在垃圾岛上
[1:25:07] traveling in the company of the very kind of animals 一些善良的动物始终陪伴着我
[1:25:10] our mayor refers to as “bad dogs.” 而市长却宣称 他们为恶犬
[1:25:12] They are the finest living beings 他们几个是这些年来
[1:25:13] I have ever come to know 我在地球上见过的
[1:25:14] in all my dozen years on this earth. 最善良的动物
[1:25:16] To your readers the good people of Megasaki 对于读者 希崎市的好人们
[1:25:19] I say 我想说
[1:25:20] the cycle of life always hangs in a delicate balance. 物种间的平衡总是非常微妙的
[1:25:23] Who are we and who do we want to be? 我们是谁 我们想成为什么样的人
[1:25:26] Who are we? 我们是谁
[1:25:32] I wrote a haiku 我写了一首俳句
[1:25:33] to try to express my feelings about the suffering dogs of Trash Island. 来表达我对垃圾岛上那些苦难狗狗的同情
[1:25:36] It is also about nature love 这也是写给自然 爱
[1:25:39] friendship eternity and a black owl. 友谊 永恒 还有黑色猫头鹰
[1:25:42] I call it Atari’s Lantern. 俳句的名字叫 阿塔里的灯
[1:26:26] He said a haiku. 他念了一首俳句
[1:26:29] I’ll tell you later. 我稍后继续
[1:26:34] I dedicate this poem 我把这首俳句献给
[1:26:35] to my distant uncle Mayor Kobayashi 我的表叔 小林市长
[1:26:37] who took me in when I myself was a stray dog 在我像条流浪狗一样无处可去时
[1:26:40] with nowhere else to turn. 他收留了我
[1:26:42] Editor Hiroshi please extend my subscription for an additional year. 腾原浩主编 请为我续订一年你们的报纸
[1:26:45] I enclose a check in the amount of one thousand yen. 我这里有一张一千日元的支票
[1:26:48] Signed Atari Kobayashi 签名写着 小林阿塔里
[1:26:50] former ward to the mayoral household. 市长家的前任养子
[1:27:11] Not fair to the boy. 对孩子的不公
[1:27:16] Not fair to the dog. 对狗的不公
[1:27:20] He says “I have no honor.” 他说 我真是丢脸
[1:27:42] Holy Moses 我的天啊
[1:27:44] The mayor has just officially unstamped the Trash Island Decree 市长刚才正式撤消了垃圾岛法令
[1:27:47] No kidding 没骗你们
[1:27:56] Major Domo is accusing the mayor of breaking his campaign promise 大总管指责市长违背了竞选宣言
[1:28:00] He’s steaming mad 他简直气疯了
[1:28:09] It’s gonna be a fight 要打起来了
[1:28:17] – Spit him with a tooth – I can’t get a clean shot. – 用你狗牙攻击 – 我没法瞄准
[1:28:19] Too many innocent protesters. 无辜的抗议者也在里面
[1:28:21] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[1:29:20] Escape 快跑
[1:29:22] Escape Escape 快跑 快跑
[1:29:23] Escape 快跑
[1:29:54] 脑部手术 进行中
[1:29:56] 脑部手术 完成
[1:30:03] But what about the right one? 那他的右肾呢
[1:31:03] According to a long standing statute 根据海胆县长久以来的
[1:31:05] unique to Uni Prefecture 一条特殊规定
[1:31:06] in the event of the death disappearance 在重新竞选期间
[1:31:08] or felony prosecution of the chosen candidate 如果当选人发生身亡 失踪
[1:31:10] on while during or concurrent with the Re Election Night ceremony 或者面临违法调查的情况
[1:31:13] all powers and authorities 他或她被赋予的一切权利
[1:31:15] vested in his or her designated office 将移交给他或她
[1:31:16] transfer forthwith to his or her 最近的亲属
[1:31:18] next of kin and or appointed heir. 或者指定继承人
[1:31:20] In other words 换句话说
[1:31:21] Atari Kobayashi is the new mayor of Megasaki City 小林阿塔里将成为希崎市的新任市长
[1:31:25] You heard me right 你没有听错
[1:31:26] Atari Kobayashi is the new mayor of Megasaki City 小林阿塔里成为了新一届希崎市的市长
[1:31:29] Let’s hope that new kidney works. 希望他的新肾能挺得住
[1:31:33] Boy what a night 天呐 真是个疯狂的夜晚
[1:31:39] Life in Uni Prefecture 海胆县人民的生活
[1:31:41] returned to a comfortable tranquility. 再一次回归了平静
[1:31:44] The Megasaki Dragons ended their winning streak 希崎猛龙队惨败给了本田递津队
[1:31:46] with a staggering loss to the Honda Goblins. 结束了他们连胜的纪录
[1:31:50] Doggy Chop re-opened all 11 of its domestic factories- 狗嚼乐的十一家工厂也全部重新开业
[1:31:53] and Puppy Snaps resumed production with an improved product. 狗狗脆也推出了他们最新的狗饼干
[1:32:01] Graft and political corruption 贪污及腐败问题
[1:32:03] were reduced to sustainable acceptable levels. 也被控制在可接受的范围
[1:32:08] The Dog Flu serum 犬流感血清
[1:32:10] cured every breathing animal in the region. 治愈了这片土地上所有的动物
[1:32:17] Some say a few lost dogs 有人说 还有一些狗
[1:32:19] continue to roam and scavenge on Trash Island 依然在垃圾岛上闲荡
[1:32:23] However these rumors remain unconfirmed. 然而 这些传言一直都未被证实
[1:32:34] Mayor Atari 阿塔里市长
[1:32:35] we all agree it should be a crime 我们一致同意在希崎市范围内
[1:32:37] to abuse beat murder 虐狗 打狗 杀狗
[1:32:38] or yell at any dog in Megasaki City. 或者对狗吼叫 属于犯罪行为
[1:32:41] That is not the question. 这点毋庸置疑
[1:32:42] The question is 但问题是
[1:32:43] what is the appropriate punishment? 该如何制定惩罚措施呢
[1:32:46] Exactly. And the answer is 没错 我的答案是
[1:32:49] Death Penalty. 死刑
[1:32:52] That seems excessive to us. 这个有点夸张了吧
[1:32:54] Possibly. Anyway we should make it at least 30 days community service 或许吧 反正不能少于三十天的社会服务
[1:32:58] and a fine of no less than 250 000 yen. 外加不少于25万日元的罚款
[1:33:01] Meeting adjourned. 散会
[1:33:15] I’m standing by Master Atari. 我随时待命 阿塔里主人
[1:33:20] So how does it feel to be a former stray? 告别流浪的生活 感觉如何
[1:33:24] I take it one day at a time. 慢慢适应吧
[1:33:26] Last week I nearly be handed 上星期在西木林木工厂
[1:33:27] an industrial lobbyist from West Suzuki. 我差点咬断了一名说客的手
[1:33:30] They had to give him a blood transfusion. 他们只好给他输血治疗
[1:33:32] He probably had it coming. 那是他咎由自取
[1:33:34] Maybe. Learned any new tricks? 也许吧 学什么新把戏了吗
[1:33:37] Actually yes. Just one. 确实学了点 就一个
[1:33:39] Can I see it? 能让我看看吗
[1:33:44] I’m supposed to be juggling 这个动作应该是
[1:33:45] ten bowling pins engulfed in flames over my tail at this point 我用爪子抛接十个燃烧的保龄球
[1:33:47] but you just have to imagine that part. 但你只能想象一下
[1:33:51] I can picture it. 我能想象到
[1:33:54] You still against bringing puppies into this world? 你还是不愿意把宝宝带到这个世界上吗
[1:33:59] I’ll tell you when I get to know you better. 我们再熟一点再说吧
[1:34:01] Fair enough. 有道理
[1:34:03] My friends think I like to fight 我的朋友们都认为我喜欢打架
[1:34:06] but it’s just not true. 但其实并不是
[1:34:08] Sometimes I lose my temper and blow off a little steam 有时候脾气上来了 我会发泄一下
[1:34:11] but I’ve never enjoyed it. 但我并不喜欢这样
[1:34:13] I’m not a violent dog. 我不是一只暴力的狗
[1:34:16] I don’t know why I bite. 我也不知道我为什么咬人
[1:34:20] I’m not attracted to tame animals. 反正我也不喜欢乖巧的狗
[1:34:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:34:38] 市长家的前任护卫犬 希崎市的人民和狗狗们 感谢他的忠诚奉献
2018年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Annihilation(湮灭)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Pacific Rim Uprising(环太平洋:雷霆再起)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme