英文名称:Iron Sky The Coming Race
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | 2018年 月球纳粹进攻地球 | |
[04:28] | The world as we know it ended in 2018 | 我们熟知的世界终结于2018年 |
[04:31] | when the war between Earth and moon Nazis | 当地球与月球纳粹之间的战争 |
[04:34] | culminated in nuclear Armageddon. | 导致了核末日 |
[04:37] | The last survivors from Earth | 地球最后的幸存者 |
[04:39] | boarded the only remaining craft | 登上了唯一 |
[04:41] | capable of interplanetary travel, | 能星际旅行的飞船 |
[04:43] | Vestial Celestials Amelia, | 宇宙圣女阿梅利亚号 |
[04:45] | and traveled to the dark side of the moon. | 来到月之暗面 |
[04:48] | The good news is humanity found a refuge. | 好消息是 人类找到了避难所 |
[04:51] | The bad news is it was in a former Nazi moon base. | 坏消息是 避难所是一座前月球纳粹基地 |
[04:51] | “新月贝”月球基地 月球远端 | |
[04:54] | They were living side by side with former moon Nazis. | 他们要和前月球纳粹们挤在同一屋檐下 |
[05:03] | My name is Obi and I live on the dark side of the moon. | 我叫欧比 我住在月之暗面 |
[05:07] | How’s that for a fancy opening line? | 这开场白够酷炫吧 |
[05:09] | I’ve lived here my whole life | 我在这住了一辈子 |
[05:11] | along with the last 1980 humans left in the universe | 和宇宙中最后的一千九百八十位人类一起 |
[05:16] | or so we thought. | 但事情没想象那么简单 |
[05:19] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[05:21] | An oval ship, ma’am. | 一艘卵型飞船 女士 |
[05:23] | On its way from Earth. | 从地球飞来 |
[05:25] | How did someone get one of those things airborne? | 谁能把那玩意飞上天啊 |
[05:27] | Who’s even left on Earth to get it airborne? | 地球上哪还有人能飞那玩意 |
[05:30] | It’s heading here? | 朝这里飞吗 |
[05:32] | Straight course for the landing dome. | 直奔降落区 |
[05:34] | The hatch is closed, right? | 舱门关着呢吧 |
[05:38] | The hatch is opening? | 舱门 居然开了 |
[05:45] | It’s opening, it’s opening! | 妈耶 门开了 |
[05:48] | Sir, we are receiving an override signal from the craft. | 长官 我们收到了飞船上的超控信号 |
[05:51] | Well turn it off, shut it down! | 关掉它啊 |
[05:52] | That’s not how override signals work. | 我们关不掉它 |
[05:54] | We’ve gotta get people out of there. | 我们得把人撤出去 |
[05:56] | Evacuate, seal the dome! | 撤离 封锁穹顶 |
[05:58] | Anyway to tell who’s on that ship? | 能查到是谁在船上吗 |
[06:00] | Ma’am, we have pinged every comm frequency we have. | 女士 我们已经在所有通信频段呼叫过了 |
[06:02] | If they have an override code, | 他们有控制代码 |
[06:05] | they must be from the base. | 说明他们一定来自这个基地 |
[06:07] | We don’t know who they are and what they want. | 我不知道他们是谁或想要什么 |
[06:09] | I can’t let them land. | 我不能让他们降落 |
[06:10] | So what’s the alternative, mom, shoot them down? | 那你想怎么办 妈妈 把他们打下来么 |
[06:13] | The last thing we need is any more Nazis | 我绝不能让更多纳粹 |
[06:14] | back on this station. | 回到这个基地 |
[06:20] | Obi! | 欧比 |
[06:23] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[06:24] | Warning, pressure dropping in landing bay. | 警告 降落区正在减压 |
[06:27] | Evacuate immediately. | 请立即撤离 |
[06:37] | We are ready to fire, ma’am. | 已准备好开火 女士 |
[06:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:46] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[06:47] | God, what the hell? | 天哪 什么鬼 |
[06:52] | She went over there! | 她往那边去了 |
[06:54] | Maybe over here! Ms Washington, Stop! | 这边 华盛顿小姐 站住 |
[07:03] | Obi, what’s going on? | 欧比 怎么了 |
[07:04] | Are we shutting down section by section? | 我们在逐步关闭区域吗 |
[07:06] | Move, move! Out of the way! | 走开 别挡道 |
[07:14] | We’re up. | 系统恢复了 |
[07:16] | Sir, I think she’s in the hangar. | 长官 我觉得她在机库 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么 |
[07:19] | Oh no. | 哦不 |
[07:21] | Abort fire! | 停止射击计划 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:31] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[07:33] | Evironment depressurized | 环境减压中 |
[07:36] | Please use breathing devices. | 请使用呼吸装置 |
[07:48] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[07:50] | What? | 什么 |
[07:52] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[07:53] | She’s going to save them. | 她要救他们 |
[08:17] | Bring security. | 叫上安保人员 |
[08:18] | A lot of it. | 叫上一大波 |
[08:21] | Obi Anija Washington. | 欧比 阿尼亚 华盛顿 |
[08:22] | You could have gotten yourself hurt. | 你差点就出事了 |
[08:28] | Hello moon people! | 月亮上的亲们你们好 |
[08:32] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[08:33] | My name is Sasha. | 我叫萨沙 |
[08:37] | Relax. | 淡定 |
[08:39] | We come from Russia. | 我们来自俄罗斯 |
[08:41] | Well, was Russia before this Earth, | 或者曾经是俄罗斯的地方 |
[08:44] | how we say, blowed up. | 在地球 怎么说来着 爆炸之前 |
[08:47] | And what is this supposed to be? | 这又是啥玩意 |
[08:49] | Girl. | 妹子 |
[08:50] | What is look like? | 你说是啥 |
[08:51] | It’s my ship, Koya. | 这是我的飞船 科雅号 |
[08:55] | I built it myself. | 我自己造的 |
[08:56] | Hey, hey, hey, no touching. | 嘿 眼看手勿动 |
[08:59] | Looks like you covered it in glue | 貌似你给这船涂满胶水 |
[09:01] | and rolled it through a junkyard. | 然后到垃圾场打了个滚 |
[09:02] | Well concern was to save my people, | 好吧 重点在于拯救我的同胞 |
[09:04] | not making beautiful sculpture. | 而不是造漂亮雕塑 |
[09:13] | Did you use a TPMS to regulate the landing rockets. | 你用了TPMS技术来协调降落发动机吗 |
[09:17] | Yes, from Volvo Diesel. | 是的 用的沃尔沃车上的 |
[09:20] | Had to root to exhaust manifold… | 得各种繁杂操作 |
[09:22] | But that’s not possible. | 但这不可能 |
[09:23] | There’s no way to hold power without a D30. | 没有D-30发动机无法保持推力 |
[09:25] | It’s easy to bypass with two… | 很容易就绕过了 |
[09:28] | Bullshit, then why didn’t you use one? | 胡扯 你怎么不用呢 |
[09:29] | Why didn’t I use one? | 什么叫我怎么不用 |
[09:30] | We were slowly dying on the radiation planet. | 我们在一个辐射星球上苟延残喘 |
[09:33] | Not leaving in one party dies, okay? | 不像在月球天堂要啥有啥 |
[09:35] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[09:37] | May I be in charge for a minute? | 我能管事一小会么 |
[09:40] | You the boss lady? | 你是领导么 |
[09:45] | You looking for paradise, I got news for you. | 想找天堂 我可有坏消息 |
[09:46] | Obi, enough. | 欧比 够了 |
[09:48] | How do you know about the moon base? | 你怎么知道月球基地的 |
[09:50] | It’s programmed in the computer. | 飞船电脑编好程了 |
[09:51] | Knows how to get home. | 他知道怎么回家 |
[09:53] | It’s like a…pigeon. | 就像 像只鸽子 |
[09:57] | Like a metal space pigeon. | 就像一个空间导航铁皮鸽子 |
[09:59] | Damn straight it’s a pigeon. | 这比喻真生动 |
[10:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:04] | I’m sorry but you can’t stay here. | 对不起 你们不能留下 |
[10:06] | We barely have enough food and supplies | 我们的食物与补给 |
[10:08] | for the people already here. | 还不够已经在这里的人用 |
[10:10] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[10:14] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[10:17] | We can’t send them back. | 我们不能把他们赶回去 |
[10:18] | – Obi – Especially not on this thing. | -欧比 -更不能飞这破烂回去 |
[10:21] | I have a responsibility. | 我要对这里负责 |
[10:28] | Put them in the storage rooms for now. | 暂时先把他们安放到仓库里吧 |
[10:30] | Post guard so that they can’t leave. | 配上安保 不要让他们乱跑 |
[10:34] | I will see what I will do with them later. | 我过会儿再想想拿他们怎么办 |
[10:36] | Move the refugees to storage room 27. | 把难民们带到27号仓库 |
[10:40] | Feed ’em, give ’em blankets. | 给他们食物和毯子 |
[10:42] | Appreciate the hospitality. | 多谢盛情款待 |
[10:45] | Come on, move it along, go. | 动起来 走吧 |
[10:49] | Girl, come visit me tonight, no? | 妹子 今晚来找哥好么 |
[10:51] | I can tell you about the, | 我可以给你讲点小知识 |
[10:53] | maybe other things. | 或者别的事 |
[11:03] | Have you tried our fresh alki-burgers, | 还没有尝过我们的含酒精汉堡么 |
[11:06] | Come to the market at level 17. | 快来17层的市场 |
[11:08] | I’m not sure they would’ve | 我不知道他们还会不会 |
[11:09] | been in such a hurry to get up here | 如此急促赶来这里 |
[11:10] | if they knew what a shit hole this place was. | 如果知道这个地方有多垃圾 |
[11:13] | Overpopulated, under-supplied, and very little | 人口过多 物资匮乏 |
[11:16] | in the way of medicine, hygiene, | 缺医少药 卫生捉急 |
[11:18] | or skilled professionals. | 技能人才空缺 |
[11:19] | I mean literally, it’s falling to pieces. | 毫不夸张 这个地方真的破掉渣了 |
[11:22] | If it’s not the helium three reactor | 即使氦-3反应堆没炸 |
[11:24] | that blows, another random moon quake | 新一轮月震 |
[11:27] | takes down the life support and of course, | 也会搞坏维生系统 |
[11:29] | I am the only one who bothers | 当然 只有我还不辞劳苦 |
[11:31] | to learn how to fix things around here. | 还想着学会修东西 |
[11:38] | Moon quake alert. | 月震警报 |
[11:41] | Stay close to the walls and wait for the quake to end. | 靠墙行动直到震感消失 |
[11:55] | Air pressure dropping. | 气压下降 |
[12:19] | Air pressure stabilized. | 气压稳定 |
[12:24] | You okay, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:26] | It’s gonna be alright. | 会没事的 |
[12:27] | As it’s been so often | 有太多这样的事 |
[12:29] | throughout history, while the regular people suffer, | 从古至今 普通大众受苦时 |
[12:32] | one group has all they need. | 有一群人却其乐无穷 |
[12:34] | I’ll spare you the bloody details, | 我不会用血淋淋的细节来烦你 |
[12:36] | but today the Jobsists are the official religion | 但如今 乔布斯神教是月球基地的 |
[12:39] | on the moon base. | 官方宗教 |
[12:41] | I have a question for you about this moon base. | 我有个关于基地的问题给你们 |
[12:45] | Are we in a closed system or an open system? | 我们处在一个封闭系统还是开放系统 |
[12:58] | It is a closed system. | 封闭系统 |
[13:03] | And it is only in a closed system | 系统是封闭的 |
[13:06] | where we control all the inputs | 仅在于我们控制着所有输入 |
[13:09] | so the outputs will be in harmony. | 输出就能达到和谐 |
[13:13] | There are two types of people in this world. | 世界上有两种人 |
[13:16] | Harmonic people who love… | 热爱和谐的人 |
[13:18] | Shut the fuck up, sweetheart. | 他妈的闭嘴 甜心 |
[13:22] | It is a perfect mechanism. | 这是一个完美机制 |
[13:26] | Now let us pray for our holy father, Steve, | 现在让我们向乔大神祈祷 |
[13:29] | to shed light on us. | 愿他的光照耀我们 |
[13:33] | Look at your ePrayer apps. | 看向你的祈祷文应用 |
[13:38] | Holy Steve, who art in the cloud, | 云上的乔大神啊 |
[13:41] | hallowed be thy designs. | 愿人都尊你的设计为圣 |
[13:44] | Thy will return as the CEO when others have failed us. | 愿你能炒了现任辣鸡回任苹果CEO |
[13:49] | Give us our inflated devices prices… | 赐予我们高昂的设备价格 |
[13:51] | There’s somebody here who does not appreciate flawless design. | 我们中出了个不欣赏完美设计的叛徒 |
[13:53] | appreciate flawless design. | 一起来欣赏这完美无瑕的设计 |
[14:02] | Someone who considers themself power user. | 有人以为自己是超级用户 |
[14:12] | You. | 你 |
[14:14] | Let me see your phone. | 让我看看你的手机 |
[14:30] | Jail-broken. | 你手机越狱了 |
[14:33] | Why don’t you want to be like everyone else? | 你为什么想与众不同 |
[14:36] | Is our selection of default wallpapers not sufficient? | 是我们可供选择的默认壁纸不够多吗 |
[14:39] | Do we not provide you with an adequate choice in ringtones? | 还是我们没能为你提供足够的铃声选择 |
[14:47] | You know what happens when unauthorized changes are made. | 你知道做出未经授权的变更时会发生什么 |
[14:53] | You get bricky bricked. | 你会被小砖砖敲哦 |
[14:57] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[14:59] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[15:04] | I believe in Steve, I believe in Steve! | 我信奉史蒂夫 我信奉史蒂夫 |
[15:06] | I believe Steve, I believe in Steve! | 我信奉史蒂夫 我信奉史蒂夫 |
[15:09] | I believe in… | 我信奉 |
[15:10] | Have a nice afterlife. | 祝你来生愉快 |
[15:21] | Hi Obi. | 嗨 欧比 |
[15:27] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[15:28] | You left all these people out here to die. | 你把这些人留在这里等死 |
[15:31] | The temple is open only for those true in faith. | 圣殿只对那些虔诚的信徒开放 |
[15:34] | Like the guy that maniac just blew into atoms? | 你是指那个被疯子炸成原子的家伙吗 |
[15:37] | He was excommunicated. | 他那是被逐出教会 |
[15:40] | He was probably a hacker or a pirate or both. | 可能是黑客或者海盗 也可能两者兼是 |
[15:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:47] | Here. | 你看 |
[15:52] | Man’s got a point. | 他说的有道理 |
[16:29] | Do you have any idea how much those doors cost? | 你知道那些门值多少钱吗 |
[16:32] | Do you have any idea how many people | 你知道走廊里 |
[16:34] | were stuck out in a hallway? | 堵了多少人吗 |
[16:35] | The system must remain closed. | 系统必须保持关闭状态 |
[16:37] | How long you think your system will hold up | 你觉得你的系统能撑多久 |
[16:38] | if I change the WiFi password, huh? | 如果我把无线网密码改掉的话 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:45] | Ceremony over. | 仪式结束 |
[16:47] | Everybody go back home. | 大家回家去吧 |
[16:51] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[16:53] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[16:55] | Hello sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[16:56] | Why are you in here? | 你怎么在这 |
[16:59] | Did you know what was going on outside? | 你知道外面发生了什么吗 |
[17:03] | Mom, where’s your medicine? | 妈妈 你的药在哪里 |
[17:06] | You don’t need to worry about me, sweetheart. | 你不用担心我 亲爱的 |
[17:08] | Yes I do. | 不 我要担心 |
[17:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:09] | I have to worry about everyone. | 我要担心每一个人 |
[17:11] | Ever since dad died, I’m the only person | 自从父亲去世以后 我是唯一一个 |
[17:13] | keeping this place running. | 让这个地方继续运转的人 |
[17:15] | The moon quakes are getting worse. | 月震越来越严重了 |
[17:17] | The wirings in the hallways are all corroded. | 走廊里的电线都被腐蚀了 |
[17:19] | The centrifugal blowers are, I mean mom, | 离心风机都 我是说 妈妈 |
[17:21] | I don’t know how long I can keep the life support | 我不知道在没有帮助的情况下 |
[17:24] | working without help. | 维生系统还能工作多久 |
[17:32] | Thank you, Donald. | 谢谢你 唐纳德 |
[17:33] | We offer simple solutions for every problem. | 我们会为每个问题提供简单的解决方案 |
[17:36] | All we ask people is think different. | 那就是要求人们换一种思路 |
[17:39] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[17:40] | Obi Anija. | 欧比 阿尼亚 |
[17:42] | You will never find a man if you keep talking like that. | 如果你继续这样说话的话会找不到男人的 |
[17:44] | Mom, I don’t need a man, okay? | 妈妈 我不需要男人 好吗 |
[17:45] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[17:48] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[17:50] | Hello Malcolm. | 你好 马尔科姆 |
[17:52] | Hey Malcolm. | 嘿 马尔科姆 |
[17:53] | Ms. Washington. | 华盛顿小姐 |
[17:55] | I heard you saved the day out there. | 我听说你挽救了大局 |
[17:58] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[17:59] | Yeah, thanks. | 没错 谢谢 |
[18:00] | It was, you know, nothing. | 这 你懂的 没什么大不了的 |
[18:04] | Well, I’d better be off. | 好吧 我该走了 |
[18:06] | I’ll see you girls later. | 一会见 |
[18:11] | He’s such a fine young man. | 多好的年轻人啊 |
[18:14] | And you two would make beautiful babies. | 你们俩的孩子肯定漂亮极了 |
[18:18] | What? | 什么 |
[18:22] | Here’s what’s left of Amelia. | 这是阿梅利亚号现存的部分 |
[18:25] | Poor girl was cannibalized for parts years ago. | 这个可怜的姑娘几年前就被拆解了 |
[18:28] | And no one stopped to think what we would do | 没有人停下来去想 如果这仅存的 |
[18:31] | if the only spacecraft left was torn to pieces. | 宇宙飞船被撕成碎片的话我们该怎么办 |
[19:43] | You see the .6 G soccer match yesterday? | 你看昨天的零点六倍重力足球赛了吗 |
[19:46] | Oh yeah. | 看了 |
[19:49] | Can’t understand how we’ve become so bad at it. | 真不明白我们为什么踢得这么烂 |
[21:39] | Where did he hide it?It must be here somewhere. | 他把它藏哪儿去了 肯定就这附近 |
[21:45] | Where is it? | 到底在哪儿 |
[22:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:20] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[22:30] | The moon fuhrer? | 月球元首 |
[22:34] | My mother watched you die. | 我母亲看着你死了 |
[22:38] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[22:46] | My Gotterdammerun. | 我的诸神的黄昏 |
[22:48] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[22:49] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[22:50] | It’s been gathering moon dust for the last 20 years. | 吃了20年的月球灰尘 |
[22:56] | You humans. | 你们人类 |
[23:00] | All you want to do is destroy what I created! | 你们想毁掉我所创造的一切 |
[23:07] | Like I destroyed your nazi knot? | 像我毁掉你的纳粹结这样吗 |
[23:11] | Stop it, human. | 快停下 人类 |
[23:23] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这样 |
[23:25] | You need me! | 你需要我 |
[23:27] | Your mother is sick! | 你母亲病了 |
[23:36] | What do you think you know about that? | 你以为你什么都知道 是吗 |
[23:39] | What do I need you for, huh? | 我需要你做什么 |
[23:45] | Give this to her. | 把这个给她 |
[23:47] | It will make her feel better. | 她会感觉好一些 |
[23:50] | What do you have to lose? | 你还有什么可失去的吗 |
[23:52] | You know she’s going to die soon. | 你知道她命不久矣 |
[24:32] | Mom, you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吧 |
[24:34] | Obi. | 欧比 |
[24:37] | Mom. | 妈妈妈妈 |
[24:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:40] | You gotta bare with me, okay? | 你得相信我 好吗 |
[24:46] | You gotta try it. | 来试试这个 |
[25:41] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[25:47] | Where did you get that from? | 你从哪得来的 |
[25:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[26:25] | I knew you would be back. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[26:26] | Explain. | 给我个解释 |
[26:28] | It’s called Vril-Ya. | 它叫做维里亚 |
[26:30] | It is pure energy. | 是一种纯净的能量 |
[26:33] | It powers all our ships | 它为我们的飞船提供动力 |
[26:35] | and made us live forever. | 并使我们获得永生 |
[26:37] | Us who? | 我们 谁 |
[26:44] | You have to cut me loose so I can show you. | 你得先给我松绑 我展示给你看 |
[26:47] | Better not try anything funny, old man. | 最好别耍花招 老家伙 |
[27:03] | We are… | 我们是 |
[27:27] | The Vril. | 维利人 |
[27:30] | A long time ago, we arrived on this planet | 很久以前 我们来到这颗星球 |
[27:34] | after a very long journey. | 经历了漫长的旅途 |
[27:40] | Our ship was heavily damaged. | 我们的飞船严重受损 |
[27:44] | But we were in luck. | 但我们很幸运 |
[27:46] | We had found a planet | 我们找到了一颗 |
[27:48] | with air and water and life. | 有空气 水 还有生命的星球 |
[27:55] | My fool of a brother was in charge. | 我的一个愚蠢的兄弟是负责人 |
[27:59] | He ordered us to try and make contact with the locals. | 他命令我们去跟当地人取得联系 |
[28:04] | I told him it was a mistake. | 我告诉他这是个错误的决定 |
[28:07] | Of course I was proven right. | 事实证明我是对的 |
[28:17] | We were the only intelligent creatures on the planet. | 我们是这颗星球上唯一的智慧生物 |
[28:21] | It was ours. | 它本就是我们的 |
[28:26] | We studied the flora and fauna. | 我们研究动植物 |
[28:29] | While the others obsessed over big game, | 当其他人都沉迷于大家伙的时候 |
[28:33] | I focused on the small. | 我却对小东西们情有独钟 |
[28:38] | A new order had arisen. | 新的秩序已经建立起来了 |
[28:40] | The primates. | 灵长类动物 |
[28:44] | Then, I did something I knew my brother | 接着 我做了一件我兄弟 |
[28:47] | would never understand. | 永远也无法理解的事 |
[28:55] | I stole some of our precious Vril-Ya | 我偷了一些珍贵的维里亚 |
[28:59] | and gave it to my two favorites, Adam and Eve. | 把它送给了我的两个最爱 亚当和夏娃 |
[29:05] | I could have waited, let nature take its course, | 我本可以等待大自然的发展 |
[29:09] | but why not give evolution a nudge? | 但为什么不给进化助个力呢 |
[29:12] | But I learned soon that the paradise was doomed. | 不过很快我就知道天堂注定要灭亡 |
[29:31] | My brother ordered us to take our ship | 我兄弟命令我们驾驶飞船 |
[29:33] | and move underground. | 开往地下 |
[29:36] | You see, the Earth is hollow. | 正如你所见 地球中间是空的 |
[29:42] | In the center you find enough Vril-Ya | 在那中间你能找到足够的维里亚 |
[29:47] | for all of us. | 供我们所有人使用 |
[29:54] | Enough to power your ship. | 足够给你的飞船提供动力 |
[29:57] | Enough to keep your mother alive. | 也足以让你母亲活下来 |
[30:02] | The other Vrils are not as nice as I am. | 其他维利人可不像我这么好说话 |
[30:06] | They hate your kind. | 他们讨厌你们人类 |
[30:09] | Won’t be easy to get the Vril-Ya from them. | 想从他们那得到维里亚可不容易 |
[30:13] | Wasn’t planning on asking. | 我就没想过 |
[30:16] | Oh, how human of you. | 哦 真有人情味啊 |
[30:26] | The entrance to the hollow earth | 去往地球空洞的入口 |
[30:29] | lies between two mountains on Antarctica. | 在南极洲的两座山中间 |
[30:34] | Entrance to hollow Earth? | 地球空洞的入口 |
[30:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:38] | And once I’m down there? | 我到那以后呢 |
[30:39] | You find the city of Agartha. | 你要找到阿加森城 |
[30:43] | In the middle of the city lies a temple | 在城市中心有座圣殿 |
[30:45] | where they keep the Vril-Ya | 他们把维里亚放在那里 |
[30:47] | in a simple vessel called the holy grail. | 在一个叫做圣杯的简易容器里 |
[30:52] | What’s your angle? | 你的目的是什么 |
[30:54] | Why so eager to help? | 为什么这么积极的提供帮助 |
[30:56] | I’m running out of option, my dear. | 我没的选了 亲爱的 |
[30:59] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[31:04] | But you have to go soon. | 但你必须尽早出发 |
[31:06] | Take that Russian with you. | 带上那个俄罗斯人 |
[31:08] | What, no! | 什么 不 |
[31:09] | What, you want to fly that ship by yourself? | 怎么 你想自己驾驶那艘飞船吗 |
[31:11] | Why don’t you go with me? | 你怎么不跟我一起去 |
[31:12] | Ah, no, no, no. | 不行 |
[31:15] | My presence would only expose us all. | 我去了会暴露行踪 |
[31:21] | But there’s something I want you to have. | 但是有件东西我想让你 |
[31:23] | Gross, I don’t want that. | 恶心死了 我不要 |
[31:26] | Can come in handy. | 以备不时之需 |
[31:29] | Fingering. | 手指有用的 |
[31:48] | If this is gonna work, you have to promise | 如果想相安无事的话 你必须保证 |
[31:50] | to keep your mouth shut and do exactly as I tell you. | 不许废话 一切按照我说的做 |
[31:54] | Ah, only need Sasha for muscles. | 放心吧 你需要我来保护你 |
[31:57] | Okay, you will be impressed, girl. | 你会非常满意的 |
[32:00] | Back at station, they call me the Siberian bear. | 在基站 他们都叫我西伯利亚熊 |
[32:05] | You ever seen bear? | 你见过熊吗 |
[32:06] | I fight them all the time. | 我总跟熊打架 |
[32:08] | If you see true Russian bear… | 如果你见到真正的俄罗斯熊 |
[32:12] | Donald, | 唐纳德 |
[32:13] | Ever thought of driving that thing off a cliff? | 你什么时候骑着这个跳崖自尽啊 |
[32:16] | I hear this time of year is very nice | 我听说每年这个时节的地球中心 |
[32:19] | at the center of the Earth. | 天气都不错 |
[32:24] | I know about your little trip. | 我知道你的计划 |
[32:25] | I want in. | 我要加入 |
[32:26] | Girl, you need… | 你不能 |
[32:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:28] | Stay there. | 站一边去 |
[32:31] | Obi, let’s put our differences aside. | 欧比 我们不如先放下分歧 |
[32:35] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:37] | Why would I ever help you? | 我凭什么帮你啊 |
[32:41] | You and I both know the truth. | 因为我们都知道真相 |
[32:45] | The moon is not going to be here for long. | 月球很快就会消失 |
[32:48] | Soon enough we will all be dead. | 我们都会死 |
[32:52] | I just need some comfort for my flock. | 我需要给我的族类一些安慰 |
[32:57] | Alright, sure. | 可以啊 没问题 |
[33:02] | Let’s go. | 一起走 |
[33:08] | What was this? | 什么情况 |
[33:09] | Why you allow them to come? | 为啥让他跟来 |
[33:11] | Might be the only way I can finally get rid of them. | 这可能是我唯一除掉他的办法 |
[33:16] | Okay, stop. | 停下 |
[33:20] | Alright, we need to get rid of him. | 好吧 我们得除掉他 |
[33:22] | I’ll go find something big. | 我去找点大家伙 |
[33:23] | Stay here, don’t talk. | 呆在这里 别出声 |
[33:28] | The red goes here and the white right here. | 红色在这里 白色在这里 |
[33:48] | Hey! | 喂 |
[33:54] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[33:56] | This is like a fully punch resistant outfit. | 我这是防击打制服 |
[33:58] | How did that make any sense in your brain? | 你脑子是不是进水了 |
[34:02] | Hey Donald. | 你好 唐纳德 |
[34:03] | What’s up Brian, Kyler, Fat Tyler? | 咋样啊 布莱恩,凯乐,胖泰勒 |
[34:07] | Obi, | 欧比 |
[34:08] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[34:09] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在搞什么 |
[34:11] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:13] | We really didn’t know that was you. | 我们真没看出来是你 |
[34:15] | Hello, I am hurt one. | 拜托 我才是受伤的人 |
[34:18] | Listen. | 听着 |
[34:19] | We are gonna steal that Valcore, | 我们要偷用那个瓦尔克 |
[34:22] | head to the center of the Earth | 然后飞到地球的中心 |
[34:23] | which is apparently hollow and hopefully | 据说是空心的 |
[34:25] | find the one thing that can get my ship running | 希望能找到能让我飞船发动的东西 |
[34:28] | and save my mom and basically the whole of mankind, okay? | 救我妈 顺便拯救全人类 可以吗 |
[34:35] | Okay, cool. | 可以 很酷 |
[34:37] | Can I go? | 我可以去吗 |
[34:38] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[34:39] | I mean yeah, sure, we could use the muscle. | 我是说 没问题 你可以当打手 |
[34:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 诶诶诶诶 |
[34:41] | Excuse me, it’s my job. | 等一下 那我干什么 |
[34:46] | Who is that? | 他谁啊 |
[34:47] | Who are you? | 你谁啊你 |
[34:48] | Listen tough boy. | 听着 硬汉 |
[34:49] | Team is full. | 团队满额了 |
[34:50] | Already have all the… | 所有成员配齐 |
[34:54] | Muscles we need. | 打手也有 |
[34:58] | Hey, Malcolm, not that I’m complaining | 马尔科姆 我没有别的意思哈 |
[35:00] | but shouldn’t you keep the armor on? | 你还是穿着刚才那身铠甲吧 |
[35:03] | It’s gonna be dangerous. | 外面很危险的 |
[35:05] | Huh? | 啥 |
[35:06] | Oh, that’s not mine. | 哦 那不是我的 |
[35:08] | There’s like an insane fine if I wear that off duty. | 我下班之后不穿那玩意完全没问题 |
[35:11] | Anyway, it’s okay. | 而且 |
[35:14] | I got my lucky shirt. | 我有幸运T恤衫 |
[35:16] | Lucky shirt. | 还幸运T恤衫呢 |
[35:17] | Alright. | 好了 |
[35:18] | Let’s do this. | 我们大干一场吧 |
[35:21] | Yeah, let’s do this. | 没错 大干一场 |
[35:24] | Next stop, Earth. | 下一站 地球 |
[35:25] | Years of nuclear winter | 长年累月的核严冬下 |
[35:27] | have rendered the surface uninhabitable. | 地球表面已不宜居住 |
[35:29] | What fun and adventures we’ll have there. | 等着我们的不是一场奇妙之旅 |
[35:33] | Or we’ll die a horrible radiation death. | 就是惨死于核辐射 |
[35:36] | Buckle up. | 扣紧安全带 |
[35:41] | Man, it’s cold in here. | 好冷啊这里 |
[35:44] | Oh sorry, you want me to put on the heater. | 哦你冷啊 想让我开暖气吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah, yeah, that’d be great. | 好啊 好啊 太好了 |
[35:48] | I don’t have any. | 但是我没有暖气 |
[35:59] | Are you sure this thing can handle atmospheric reentry? | 你确定这玩意能扛得住穿越大气层吗 |
[36:02] | Please, girl, it’ll hold. | 拜托 小姑娘 它结实着呢 |
[36:04] | I build it. | 我亲手造的 |
[36:04] | Just read the map. | 你就帮忙看看地图吧 |
[36:09] | So the map says we should be headed toward Antarctica. | 地图上说我们应该朝南极方向去 |
[36:15] | Look for big ice sheets or something. | 看起来像是一大片冰盖 还是啥 |
[36:19] | Well that helps. | 废话 |
[36:21] | Half the world is covered in ice these days. | 现在一半地球都被冰层覆盖 |
[36:25] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[36:26] | Yeah. | 哼 啥也不懂 |
[36:48] | Anyway. | 不管了 |
[36:51] | Head south toward that big building over there. | 往南开 朝着那边的建筑 |
[36:58] | What is that place? | 这是哪 |
[36:59] | Beats me. | 我哪知道 |
[37:01] | Let’s just land down slowly. | 缓慢降落 |
[37:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[37:06] | Adjusting the yaw. | 调整偏航啊 |
[37:08] | It’s not yaw, it’s pitch! | 那不是偏航轴 那是纵摇 |
[37:09] | Get your head down! | 低头 |
[37:11] | Who puts the pitch where the yaw’s supposed to be? | 谁会在偏航轴那里按别的手柄啊 |
[37:30] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[37:32] | Congratulations, girl. | 恭喜你 |
[37:34] | You broke it. | 你成功搞坏了我的船 |
[37:35] | No I didn’t! | 我才没有 |
[37:41] | Stay very, very still. | 千万不要动 |
[37:53] | I can’t turn the ship, you broke it! | 我没法转向了 你把船弄坏了 |
[37:55] | I didn’t break anything! | 我没弄坏 |
[37:56] | It was already in pieces. | 它本来就七零八碎的了 |
[37:57] | Don’t touch anything anymore! | 再也不许你碰任何地方了 |
[38:00] | We’re gonna crash! | 我们就要坠毁了 |
[38:01] | It’s your fault! | 都怨你 |
[38:08] | Pull this! | 拉这里 |
[38:09] | It won’t work! | 拉不动 |
[38:14] | I knew it! | 我知道 |
[38:15] | Russian quality! | 这就是俄罗斯的高品质产品吗 |
[38:16] | Don’t blame me, it’s German engineering! | 不能赖我 这是德国制造的 |
[38:31] | Okay, okay, I’m fine. | 天啊 我还活着 我没事 |
[38:33] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:35] | Are you fine? | 你呢 |
[38:36] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[38:45] | Okay, everybody out. | 好了 下船吧 |
[38:56] | This is the last time I’m getting | 我再也不会上任何 |
[38:58] | into anything built by you. | 你建的飞行器了 |
[39:01] | Would have been fine if not touch pitch button. | 如果不是你乱弄的根本不会有事 |
[39:02] | I told you it was faulty. | 我都说了是个失误 |
[39:04] | I’m surprised the whole thing didn’t explode. | 整个飞船没爆炸我都很震惊了 |
[39:06] | The CDI and the OBS were completely miscalibrated. | 航向偏差指示器和无线电定向标选择器 |
[39:08] | Uh, guys. | 伙计们 |
[39:09] | Did you get that SL meter from an old… | 你是从哪个古董里搞来的里程表 |
[39:11] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[39:12] | Actually I did, so what? | 没错就是 怎样 |
[39:15] | Holy shit. | 我的老天 |
[39:24] | Maybe goes without saying | 不说也知道 |
[39:25] | but we didn’t expect to see this. | 真的让人大吃一惊 |
[39:29] | Wow, shit. | 天啊 哇 |
[39:31] | Turns out it was all true. | 看来都是真的 |
[39:34] | I guess that means Vril-Ya really is | 看来维里亚真的在 |
[39:37] | powering that tiny adorable little sun thing over there. | 给那个小可爱版的太阳供能 |
[39:42] | And that’s what we need. | 正如我们所愿 |
[39:46] | Alright, what do you think? | 好吧 你怎么看 |
[39:49] | Probably go around here and then go in the middle. | 可能绕一圈然后进到中间吧 |
[39:56] | Did anyone think to bring a compass? | 有人想着带指南针了吗 |
[39:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:00] | No reception. | 没信号 |
[40:05] | I thought I had it somewhere. | 我觉得我应该带了 |
[40:19] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[40:21] | Is that a, whoa, yeah. | 哇 这是啥 |
[40:26] | Nokia 3310, is classic. | 诺基亚3310 经典款 |
[40:28] | My dad used to talk about these all the time. | 我爸以前总说起它 |
[40:31] | Yeah, I remember that. | 我也记得 |
[40:32] | First phone he ever had. | 他人生中第一部手机 |
[40:35] | Is this the original cover? | 这还是原装的壳吗 |
[40:37] | It’s indestructible. | 嗯 坚不可摧 |
[40:38] | Survived nuclear war. | 经历过核战争 |
[40:40] | Does this still do the menu star button? | 菜单还是最下面的星号健吗 |
[40:44] | Yeah, auto-lock. | 键盘解锁 |
[40:47] | Of course. | 没错 |
[40:49] | All the original ringtones? | 都是原始铃声吗 |
[40:50] | Absolutely. | 如假包换 |
[40:52] | Snake? | 贪食蛇呢 |
[40:56] | Unbeatable high score. | 排名巅峰无人能及 |
[41:03] | Man, you should put that away. | 你还是收起来吧 |
[41:04] | If that freak sees you | 如果那个怪胎看到你 |
[41:05] | he’ll excommunicate you in a heartbeat. | 他会立刻把你逐走 |
[41:08] | Exco-what? | 逐出去哪 |
[41:09] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[41:10] | Just put it away. | 把它收起来就好 |
[41:13] | Actually, let me see it again. | 等等 让我再看一眼它 |
[41:17] | So which one is it? | 所以应该做什么 |
[41:18] | Put it away or give? | 收起来还是给你 |
[41:20] | It can’t be both. | 我不能两个都做 |
[41:21] | Does this thing have a compass? | 这个东西有指南针吗 |
[41:23] | No, it’s just games. | 没有 只有游戏 |
[41:27] | Settings. | 设置 |
[41:29] | Tools. | 工具 |
[41:30] | Yeah, check tools. | 嗯 看一下工具里 |
[41:31] | It’s calculator, | 这是计算器 |
[41:38] | Compass. | 指南针 |
[41:40] | Works perfectly and no WiFi needed. | 用起来很好而且不需要无线网 |
[41:46] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[41:48] | The promised land. | 那片乐土 |
[41:50] | The perfect closed system where we can control everything. | 可以控制一切的完全封闭系统 |
[41:56] | This is what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[41:59] | Ryan, open your PowerPoint. | 瑞安 打开你的幻灯片 |
[42:02] | I’m going to dictate some slides. | 我会口述几页幻灯片 |
[42:06] | Alright people. | 好了 朋友们 |
[42:09] | I’ve got a strong feeling it’s this way. | 我有一种强烈的预感该走这边 |
[42:11] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[42:12] | Let’s go meet the CEO of this place. | 让我们去见见这个地方的老大 |
[42:28] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[42:31] | I’ll go check it out. | 我先去看看 |
[42:32] | That sounds like the exact opposite of what you should do. | 这听起来和你应该做的完全相反 |
[42:36] | Malcolm, Malc. | 马尔科姆 马尔科姆 |
[42:38] | Malc, Malc! | 马尔科姆 马尔科姆 |
[42:46] | Don’t worry, I keep you safe here. | 别担心 我会在这保证你的安全 |
[42:51] | Really, you gonna keep me safe? | 真的吗 你要保护我 |
[42:56] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我 |
[43:00] | Girl, I have experience fighting bear, also tiger. | 姑娘 我有和熊 老虎搏斗的经验 |
[43:04] | In Russia, in my camp, | 在俄罗斯 我的营地里 |
[43:06] | we have many hungry animal. | 有许多饥肠辘辘的野兽 |
[43:10] | Malc? | 马尔科姆 |
[43:14] | This place is crazy. | 这个地方可真疯狂 |
[43:15] | That things was like | 那个东西在这样 |
[43:18] | and I was like. | 然后我就那样 |
[43:26] | Promise me you’ll never do that again. | 答应我别再这样了 |
[43:28] | We should probably go then | 我们该走了 |
[43:29] | because there’s like 10 more of them coming. | 因为他们有十多只正朝这边来 |
[43:31] | Where is the problem? | 麻烦们在哪 |
[43:32] | 10 against one is almost fair fight. | 十对一差不多是一场公平的战斗 |
[43:34] | We gotta go. | 我们该走了 |
[43:36] | Which way? | 去哪边 |
[43:37] | Don’t say that way. | 别说是这边 |
[43:41] | I…I just, | 我 我得 |
[43:44] | I just need a second. | 我需要一点时间 |
[43:48] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道哪边 |
[43:50] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[43:52] | We’re not lost. | 我们没有迷路 |
[43:53] | I said I just need a minute. | 我说了我需要一点时间 |
[43:59] | Get off. | 滚 |
[44:02] | It’s wrong. | 错了 |
[44:05] | It’s this way. | 是这边 |
[44:07] | We just came from there. | 我们刚从那过来 |
[44:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[44:12] | You’re like actually insane? | 你真的疯了吗 |
[44:15] | We are inside Earth. | 我们在地球中心 |
[44:17] | It’s simple, it’s like mirror. | 很简单 就像镜子一样 |
[44:19] | Only east is west and west is east. | 只不过东边是西边 西边是东边 |
[44:23] | Crazy. | 疯了 |
[44:47] | The legendary city of Agartha. | 阿加森的传奇城市 |
[44:50] | At the center of the center of the Earth | 在地球中心的内部 |
[44:53] | and at the center of that, the Vril-Ya. | 再向中心走就是维里亚 |
[44:55] | Unfortunately, the place is crawling with Vril | 不幸的是这地方全都是维利人 |
[44:59] | and I’m not hugely fond of | 而且我对 |
[45:01] | shapeshifting reptilian humanoids. | 爬虫外表的动物型类人不感兴趣 |
[45:04] | This should be interesting. | 这应该很有趣 |
[45:24] | We have a union. | 我们有一个联盟 |
[45:29] | Kaboom! | 大爆炸 |
[45:44] | Well, it certainly has been an interesting last few millennium | 不得不说在过去的几千年里 |
[45:49] | with this whole infiltrate the upper echelon of human society | 像这样完全混入人类社会上层阶级 |
[45:53] | and manipulate them into destroying each other. | 并且操控他们互相残杀很有趣 |
[45:56] | Now, we might’ve just gone a little heavy | 现在 我们还可以对 |
[45:58] | on the political realm. | 政治领域稍微严一些 |
[46:00] | Pardon me, madam, but in my own defence, | 原谅我 夫人 对于我来说 |
[46:03] | I was far and away the first of us | 我是我们中第一个 |
[46:06] | to swim those frigid waters. | 去探索那些寒冷的水域的 |
[46:10] | And we’re all real proud of you, Caligula, | 卡利古拉 我们都真的为你骄傲 |
[46:13] | but you went | 没有更好得词去形容了 |
[46:14] | for a lack of a better word, insane | 你变得像神经病一样 |
[46:17] | and we’ve all learned that humans | 而且我们都知道人类 |
[46:19] | really don’t like their insanity being challenged | 真的不喜欢他们的疯狂被别人挑战 |
[46:22] | and then there was that little thing with your horse. | 还有你的那匹马 |
[46:25] | We’re just friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[46:30] | My god, little Zucky, yo. | 上帝啊 小扎基 |
[46:33] | Who knew that social media was gonna work? | 谁会知道社交媒体会派上用场呢 |
[46:36] | That was brilliant. | 真棒 |
[46:38] | Everyone too wrapped up in cat videos | 所有人都被猫的视频耍的团团转 |
[46:41] | and sending dick pics to procreate | 发送阴茎的图片想要繁衍 |
[46:43] | instead of thinking with their brains. | 却从不动脑子想想 |
[46:44] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[46:46] | Sure helped with my case during the elections. | 肯定能在选举中帮到我的提案 |
[46:49] | And you two crazy kids | 还有你们两个疯孩子 |
[46:50] | with your crusades and your jihad | 和你的十字东军征还有你的抵抗战争 |
[46:53] | or whatever you wanna call it. | 或者随便你们怎么叫 |
[46:57] | Nothing like a little monotheism | 只有一神教才会让人们 |
[46:59] | to throw people into centuries of battles | 在长达数个世纪的时间里 |
[47:02] | over exactly the same ideology. | 为了同样的意识形态争斗不断 |
[47:08] | And don’t even get me started on Adi. | 更别说提起阿迪 |
[47:11] | Adi Hitler with the achtung, hail. | 阿迪 希特勒和他的口号 万岁 |
[47:15] | Hail my sexiness, hail me. | 性感万岁 唯我独尊 |
[47:19] | You damn morons | 该死的蠢货 |
[47:21] | Oh shut up, you old drunk fool. | 闭嘴 老酒鬼 |
[47:45] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[47:46] | You managed to destroy all that human vermin | 你想方设法去铲除人类祸害 |
[47:50] | but you destroyed everything else along with them, | 但你把所有的一切跟他们一起毁了 |
[47:53] | madam president. | 总统夫人 |
[47:59] | Total victory. | 这是全面胜利 |
[48:00] | All but a few stragglers gone | 除了逃走了一些人 |
[48:04] | and now the planet is ours again. | 现在整个星球又是我们的 |
[48:06] | Yes, a beautiful, unlivable planet. | 是 一个美丽的 无法生存的星球 |
[48:10] | Totally nuclear wasteland. | 都是核辐射后的荒地 |
[48:13] | Very good, Miss. President. | 可真好 总统夫人 |
[48:15] | I will say something. | 我要说一些事 |
[48:17] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[48:20] | Perhaps I wasn’t paying attention | 可能我没有认真听 |
[48:22] | but we still have our spaceship. | 但是我们仍有宇宙飞船 |
[48:25] | Why can’t we just take it | 我们为什么不驾驶它 |
[48:26] | and move to another planet? | 搬去另一个星球呢 |
[48:29] | Space, Margaret. | 宇宙 玛格丽特 |
[48:32] | Space is huge. | 宇宙浩瀚 |
[48:34] | Where do you recommend we go? | 你想让我们去哪 |
[48:37] | Second star to the right and then straight till the morning? | 在第二颗星球右转 然后直走到早上吗 |
[48:43] | You know how difficult it is to find a planet to live on? | 你知道找到一个能生存的星球多难吗 |
[48:48] | My brother created this pest, the humans. | 我的兄弟创造了人类这些害虫 |
[48:57] | He will get punished as soon as I find him. | 我一找到他就会让他受到惩罚 |
[49:04] | But we really didn’t have to leave | 如果你没有让地表陷入一场辐射性灾难 |
[49:07] | if you hadn’t turned the surface into a radioactive mess. | 我们也就真的不必离开 |
[49:16] | Ms. President. | 总统夫人 |
[49:18] | A total victory indeed. | 确实是一场全面的胜利 |
[49:22] | I really don’t think there’s any reason to overreact. | 我真的不认为有必要过度反应 |
[49:26] | Please. | 求你们 |
[49:29] | Sit down, enjoy your meal. | 坐下来 享受你们的食物 |
[49:38] | My dear sweet brother. | 我最亲爱的兄弟 |
[49:41] | I will find you. | 我一定会找到你 |
[49:43] | And when I find you | 当我找到你 |
[49:45] | I dip your head in a bucket of shit. | 我会把你的头按进装满粪便的袋子里 |
[50:03] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[50:05] | Nuts. | 疯子 |
[50:07] | Alright, looks like we’re gonna take a left | 好了 看来我们应该在这个十字口 |
[50:10] | at this junction and then… | 向左走然后 |
[50:14] | Look, look, look, look, look. | 看 看 看 看 看 |
[50:15] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[50:17] | It’s really him! | 真的是他 |
[50:18] | He’s still alive, I told you! | 我告诉过你 他还活着 |
[50:21] | Donald | 唐纳德 |
[50:22] | I don’t even know why I have to tell you this | 我不知道我为什么要告诉你这些 |
[50:24] | but that’s not him. | 但那不是他 |
[50:27] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[50:29] | Because we’re in the center of the Earth. | 因为我们在地球中心 |
[50:32] | Who knows how far his reality distortion field extends? | 谁知道他能扭曲多大范围的现实呢 |
[50:36] | Perhaps we only think we’re here | 或许是因为他想让我们相信我们在这 |
[50:38] | because that is what he wants us to believe. | 我们才觉得是这 |
[50:40] | He is first among Steves. | 他是史蒂夫中的第一个 |
[50:43] | He will show us the path. | 他会给我们引路 |
[50:52] | We are not worthy. | 我们这样不值得 |
[50:55] | Okay, we gotta run. | 好吧 我们该走了 |
[51:00] | Greetings, your CEO-ship. | 你好 我的首席执行官 |
[51:13] | So what is plan? | 计划是什么 |
[51:15] | Just give me a second | 给我一点时间 |
[51:16] | I can come up with something. | 我能想到一些的 |
[51:22] | Maybe go back to running, no? | 我们可以跑回去 不吗 |
[51:25] | Here, go, come on. | 这儿 走 快 |
[51:28] | You two go ahead. | 你们两个先走 |
[51:29] | I’ll hold ’em off. | 我来拖住他们 |
[51:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[52:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[52:13] | I’m confused. | 我不理解 |
[52:14] | What we gonna do next? | 接下来我们该做什么 |
[52:16] | We’re gonna go get that grail. | 我们要去拿到圣杯 |
[52:17] | I thought we were supposed to save your man. | 我们不用去救他吗 |
[52:20] | I know him, he can take care of himself. | 我了解他 他能照顾好自己 |
[52:23] | And I can’t? | 我不能照顾自己吗 |
[52:26] | I can’t do this alone, okay? | 我没法独自完成 好吗 |
[52:30] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[53:12] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[53:13] | Ibm, ibm. | 万国商业机器公司的 |
[53:14] | Donkeys, Donald Trump, no. | 德肯斯 唐纳德 川普 不对 |
[53:17] | Look at the costume. | 看他穿的制服 |
[53:19] | King Nazi. | 纳粹之王 |
[53:20] | King Nazi, that’s it. | 纳粹之王 是这个名字 |
[53:21] | I have so many questions. | 我有好多疑问 |
[53:24] | We can help each other, quid pro quo. | 我们可以互惠互利 做笔交易 |
[53:27] | You didn’t let me finish. | 我还没说完呢 |
[53:31] | I have so many questions. | 我有好多疑问 |
[53:35] | Too bad that you’re not going to be alive to answer them. | 可惜很快你就没法活着回答我了 |
[53:50] | Nobody’s getting killed. | 没有人会死 |
[53:54] | They need us. | 他们需要我们 |
[53:58] | I have a business proposition for you. | 我有个商业提议 |
[54:03] | You’re going to like this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[54:33] | How do you open it? | 怎么打开啊 |
[54:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[54:38] | Stop. | 停下 |
[54:39] | Give me paper. | 把那张纸给我 |
[54:46] | The structure says here something about finger. | 上面说和手指有某种关系 |
[54:51] | Maybe it is gibberish. | 可能是在胡说八道吧 |
[54:52] | Maybe not. | 或许不是 |
[54:58] | If you have an idea, now is needed. | 要是你有什么办法就赶紧的 |
[55:04] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[55:23] | Brother? | 我的弟弟 |
[55:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[55:28] | Quid pro quo. | 再考虑下我们的交易 |
[55:31] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[55:32] | I need you to bring my people here | 我要你带我的人到这里来 |
[55:35] | to the hollow Earth. | 到地球空洞这来 |
[55:37] | So you can ruin Agartha | 好让你们毁掉阿加森吗 |
[55:41] | like you have ruined the whole planet. | 就像曾经对整个地球做的那样 |
[55:43] | Only my followers, only the Jobsists. | 只有我的追随者 乔布斯的信徒们 |
[55:46] | We of all people appreciate what you’ve done here. | 我们代表所有人感谢你所做的工作 |
[55:49] | We will maintain it in perfect harmony. | 不会辜负这个城市的 |
[55:54] | Donald, are you negotiating with Hitler? | 唐纳德 你在和希特勒谈判吗 |
[55:57] | He is not well known for keeping his promises. | 他可不是个信守承诺的人 |
[55:59] | Czechoslovakia, anyone? | 捷克斯洛伐克 任何人都可以作证 |
[56:00] | Do you take me for a fool? | 别把我当傻瓜 |
[56:03] | I’m trying to get him to sign an end user license agreement. | 我在尝试让他在最终用户许可协议上签字 |
[56:08] | No one reads that shit, man. | 没人会读那些废话的 兄弟 |
[56:09] | He’s just gonna do whatever he wants. | 他只会做他想做的 |
[56:12] | It’s a wholly binding contract. | 这个合约有完全约束力 |
[56:16] | Siri, end user license agreement. | 语音助手 打开最终用户许可协议 |
[56:19] | Opening holy end user license agreement. | 正在打开最终用户许可协议 |
[56:22] | All that information there is contingent upon whether or not… | 所有这些可能发生的内容是根据你是否 |
[56:25] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 同意 同意 同意 |
[56:27] | Agree. | 接受 |
[56:30] | Siri. | 语音助手 |
[56:31] | Maps. | 地图 |
[56:33] | Destination home. | 目的地 家 |
[56:35] | Calculating directions to home. | 正在计算家的方位 |
[56:41] | Route planned. | 线路规划化完毕 |
[56:42] | That explains a lot. | 这下清楚多了 |
[56:45] | The dark side of the moon. | 月之暗面 |
[56:52] | You did us a great service. | 你帮了我们很大的忙 |
[56:54] | Now we can finally leave this horrible planet. | 现在我们终于可以离开这个该死的星球了 |
[56:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[57:00] | A man’s only as good as his exit strategy. | 我对制定撤离策略也同样擅长 |
[57:07] | I could brainstorm with you. | 我可以帮你出谋划策 |
[57:12] | Long as you deliver my people to me. | 只要你肯把我的人送来 |
[57:15] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[57:17] | About that. | 关于这事 |
[57:19] | Lunchtime,boys! | 午餐时间 小伙子们 |
[58:03] | Wow. | 哇 |
[58:04] | The holy grail, huh? | 这就是圣杯啊 |
[58:17] | I’m gonna go get it. | 我去取下来 |
[58:25] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[58:36] | It says here the grail is attached to the base | 说是圣杯是放在底座上的 |
[58:39] | but can’t be removed without triggering some kind of self destruction. | 不可能在不触发自毁装置的情况下移动它 |
[58:44] | Wow. | 哇 |
[58:50] | What do you think’s the weight of this thing? | 你觉得这个东西有多重 |
[58:51] | Why wait? | 神马钟 |
[58:53] | Ah, weight, weight. | 哦 你是说多重啊 |
[58:58] | It’s about 84 zolotnik. | 大约84索拉尼 |
[59:02] | Zork-what? | 什么鬼 |
[59:02] | Did you just make up that? | 你现编的吗 |
[59:04] | It’s an old Russian system. | 是一种古老的俄罗斯计量单位 |
[59:05] | Look it up some time. | 有空自己去查 |
[59:08] | It’s, 1500. | 等于 1500 |
[59:15] | 1500 what? | 1500什么 |
[59:17] | Ounces. | 盎司 |
[59:19] | Or grams. | 或克 |
[59:21] | Can’t remember conversion but probably grams. | 不记得怎么转换了不过大概率是克 |
[59:37] | It was ounces. | 是盎司 |
[59:56] | I saved room. | 我留了点儿肚子 |
[1:00:02] | You looked the most delicious. | 你看起来最美味 |
[1:00:09] | Not to give away my plans or anything | 不是要泄露我的计划或者怎样 |
[1:00:12] | but shit’s about to get real when these chains come off. | 不过一旦解开链子你就完蛋了 |
[1:00:14] | You will not take the chains off. | 我们不会放开你的 |
[1:00:16] | That’s not how captivity works. | 你可是被我囚禁着呢 |
[1:00:18] | Sorry, I should have been more clear. | 抱歉 我应该说的更清楚些 |
[1:01:06] | There! | 那边 |
[1:01:08] | You know how to drive chariot? | 你会驾车吗 |
[1:01:11] | How hard can it be? | 能有多难 |
[1:01:20] | Infidels! | 异教徒 |
[1:01:34] | Jump on! | 跳上来 |
[1:02:09] | You Polish bastard! | 你这个波兰狗杂种 |
[1:02:30] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[1:02:33] | Jump in! | 跳过来 |
[1:02:35] | Now! | 马上 |
[1:02:54] | This is gonna be interesting. | 接下来会很有趣的 |
[1:02:57] | Go, go! | 驾 驾 |
[1:02:59] | Go! | 冲啊 |
[1:03:06] | Come on, guys! | 加油 伙计们 |
[1:03:07] | I know you can make it! | 我知道你们可以的 |
[1:03:08] | We won’t make it! | 我们不行了 |
[1:03:20] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[1:03:24] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:03:30] | Holy shit! | 我他妈的 |
[1:03:51] | I really hope this is a stupid question | 我希望这是个愚蠢的问题 |
[1:03:53] | but you guys have the grail, right? | 不过你俩拿到圣杯了对吧 |
[1:03:55] | We don’t have to like go back for it. | 我们不用再回去了吧 |
[1:03:59] | Oh, cool. | 帅啊 |
[1:04:02] | What happened to the others? | 其他人呢 |
[1:04:04] | Hitler ate them. | 希特勒把他们给吃了 |
[1:04:06] | Not a euphemism. | 真是一点都不委婉 |
[1:04:08] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:04:10] | Our work here is done. | 我们任务完成了 |
[1:05:28] | Obi Anija Washington. | 欧比 阿尼亚 华盛顿 |
[1:05:30] | Do you have any idea in how much trouble you’re in? | 你知不知道自己卷进了多大的麻烦 |
[1:05:33] | Leaving like that was the most naive, most stubborn… | 像那样离开是最天真最固执 |
[1:05:37] | Mom, not now. | 妈 我现在不想听 |
[1:05:39] | And the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. | 也是我见过最勇敢的事 |
[1:05:44] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 很高兴你能平安归来 |
[1:05:47] | My little baby. | 我的小宝贝 |
[1:05:48] | Out of the way, out of the way. | 让开 让开 |
[1:05:51] | Wolfgang? | 沃尔夫冈 |
[1:05:52] | This can’t be true. | 不可能 |
[1:05:53] | Did you find it? | 到手了吗 |
[1:05:54] | Find what? | 到手什么 |
[1:06:00] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[1:06:01] | Excellent. | 很棒 |
[1:06:04] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[1:06:06] | You think I’m just gonna let you walk out | 你觉得我会就这样看着你离开 |
[1:06:07] | of here and leave us all to die? | 然后留下我们等死吗 |
[1:06:10] | Then your mother dies first. | 那么你的母亲是第一个死的 |
[1:06:17] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:06:18] | Okay, enough. | 够了 |
[1:06:20] | Why you shoot him, huh? | 你开枪打他干什么 |
[1:06:21] | You think he’s more dangerous? | 你觉得他更有威胁吗 |
[1:06:23] | Must be taken out of equation? | 必须除掉他吗 |
[1:06:25] | Sasha, | 萨沙 |
[1:06:26] | At tat tat, listen. | 别吵别吵 听着 |
[1:06:28] | I am very dangerous because… | 我可危险了 因为 |
[1:06:51] | Right on time. | 刚刚好 |
[1:06:52] | Good old German punctuality. | 德国人守时的好传统 |
[1:06:57] | Die Pünktlichkeit. | 准时守信 |
[1:07:03] | Oh, I hope it’s not what I think. | 千万不要是我想的那样 |
[1:07:09] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 一定是在逗我 |
[1:07:17] | Sieg Heil,motherfuckers. | 去死吧 混蛋们 |
[1:07:54] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[1:07:59] | How nice of you to visit. | 很高兴看见你 |
[1:08:01] | I immediately smelled this pathetic conspiracy | 这些害虫出现在我的城市时 |
[1:08:03] | as soon as I saw these vermin in my city. | 我立刻就察觉到了这个可悲的阴谋 |
[1:08:12] | Step away from the ship. | 离飞船远一点 |
[1:08:14] | If you love this race so much, | 既然你如此爱这个种族 |
[1:08:17] | then you can die along with them. | 那可以和他们一起去死啊 |
[1:08:32] | You guys actually dying or can you help? | 你们几个要是没死透的话就过来帮忙 |
[1:08:34] | I’m fine, I’ve got two kidneys for a reason. | 我没事 不是白长两个肾的 |
[1:08:38] | I’m fine too. | 我也没事 |
[1:08:39] | Sasha, go prep my ship. | 萨沙 去把我的船准备好 |
[1:08:41] | Malcolm, sound the alarm. | 马尔科姆 拉响警报 |
[1:08:41] | We’ve gotta get everyone out of here, now! | 我们要带所有人离开这里 立刻 |
[1:08:47] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:08:48] | Mom, you’ve gotta go with them, okay? | 妈 你得和她们一起走 好吗 |
[1:08:50] | I’m gonna go find a way to stop him. | 我想办法拖住他们 |
[1:08:53] | Obi. | 欧比 |
[1:08:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:08:56] | I have lived my life. | 我活了大半辈子了 |
[1:08:57] | I had my chance to be a hero. | 我有过当英雄的机会 |
[1:08:59] | We don’t have time for this, please. | 求你了 我们没有时间了 |
[1:09:02] | You make me so proud, honey. | 亲爱的 你太令我骄傲了 |
[1:09:07] | Your father and I will always love you. | 我和你爸永远爱你 |
[1:09:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[1:09:12] | Wait, mom. | 妈 等等 |
[1:09:15] | Mom. | 你别 |
[1:09:22] | Now you go ahead and save what’s left of humanity. | 你去拯救剩余的人类吧 |
[1:09:49] | It’s killing time. | 现在是杀戮时间 |
[1:10:15] | I’m going to kill you,you filthy whore. | 我要杀了你 你这个肮脏的婊子 |
[1:10:22] | Everybody get on that ship! | 所有人都赶紧上飞船 |
[1:10:25] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:10:26] | Give me clear, let me do the rewiring. | 告诉我方法 我去重新启动它 |
[1:10:27] | No, it’s my engine. | 不行 这是我的活儿 |
[1:10:28] | I just gotta get these people in there. | 当务之急是得把这些人带进去 |
[1:10:30] | Deal with it. | 就这么定了 |
[1:10:31] | Obi! | 欧比 |
[1:10:32] | What? | 干嘛啊 |
[1:10:33] | We are a team now. | 咱们是一伙儿的 |
[1:10:34] | Trust me. | 相信我好吗 |
[1:10:46] | Come on, go! | 快走 |
[1:10:49] | Okay people, come on! | 大伙儿 赶紧的啊 |
[1:11:23] | Come on, get in. | 快点上船 |
[1:11:25] | Sasha, come on, the whole base is collapsing. | 快点萨沙 整座基地都要塌了 |
[1:11:27] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:11:29] | Mom, come on, you can make it! | 快着点啊妈 现在过来还来得及 |
[1:11:44] | You’re so much more than I ever could dream. | 你可真是超乎我的想象 |
[1:11:48] | A shame that you come to such an end. | 但如此浪费才能实在是令人心痛 |
[1:11:56] | No, no! | 不要 不要啊 |
[1:12:02] | It doesn’t matter, Wolfgang. | 无所谓了沃尔夫冈 |
[1:12:05] | They have the grail and they are safe. | 圣杯已经在手里了 他们会很安全的 |
[1:12:24] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:12:28] | It wasn’t until that moment | 就在那一刻 |
[1:12:30] | that I realized how much I’d looked up | 我才意识到 |
[1:12:32] | and relied on my mom. | 我对母亲是多么的崇敬 |
[1:12:43] | How much all these people had | 大家对我母亲也抱有同样的情感 |
[1:12:46] | and now they were relying on me. | 现在 该是我挑起大梁了 |
[1:12:54] | Main engines running at full capacity. | 主发动机满速运转 |
[1:12:56] | Shield power. | 护盾准备 |
[1:12:58] | One now. | 就绪了 |
[1:13:00] | Coffee machine is online. | 咖啡机也准备就绪了 |
[1:13:53] | Everyone okay? | 都准备好了么 |
[1:13:54] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:13:56] | Air pressure is under control. | 气压在控制范围之内 |
[1:14:03] | Sasha? | 萨沙 |
[1:14:07] | Sasha. | 萨沙 |
[1:14:08] | Sasha, talk to me. | 萨沙 说话啊 |
[1:14:09] | Why is this happening? | 到底怎么地了 |
[1:14:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[1:14:18] | It’s happening. | 是时候了 |
[1:14:20] | It’s not easy to make a fool out of me. | 想糊弄我可没那么简单 |
[1:14:32] | Which one is the weapons? | 哪个键管武器装备啊 |
[1:14:33] | There are no weapons. | 哪儿来的武器装备 |
[1:14:34] | This is a transport ship. | 咱开的是艘运输船好伐 |
[1:14:35] | Is American, must be weapons somewhere. | 这玩意是美国产的 不可能没带武器的 |
[1:14:38] | I have plenty of weapons if that helps. | 我倒是有你们想要的东西 需要帮忙么 |
[1:14:46] | You and everyone on board are entirely at my mercy. | 你们所有人都得乖乖听我的摆布了 |
[1:14:55] | How is he contacting us? | 他到底是怎么能联系上我们的 |
[1:14:57] | I gutted all of the comms gear from… | 我把所有通讯设备都给 |
[1:15:00] | Cellular network. | 我还有蜂窝网络哦 |
[1:15:05] | Malcolm, take the helm for a second. | 马尔科姆 来接手一会 |
[1:15:07] | Sasha, show me your phone. | 萨沙 你手机给我 |
[1:15:08] | You humans never understood how it could | 你们人类永远不能想到 |
[1:15:11] | have been if we would have worked together | 如果我们通力合作将得到何等的福报 |
[1:15:14] | and not against each other. | 你们却偏要反其道而行之 |
[1:15:17] | We could have conquered the whole gal… | 我们本应可以一起征服整个银河 |
[1:15:22] | Cliche villain monologue off. | 真是陈词滥调的恶棍独白 |
[1:15:24] | Thank you. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:15:26] | This has a field, looks a lot | 这上面有个玩意 |
[1:15:27] | like a shield around the ship | 看起来很像那种把船包裹起来的护盾 |
[1:15:28] | and then a gauge that’s down like 75%. | 还显示着掉了百分之七十五的蓝 |
[1:15:38] | Okay, it’s almost gone now. | 得嘞 现在快掉没了 |
[1:15:42] | Well hello. | 你好啊宝贝 |
[1:15:45] | Malcolm, can you hold him off for like 10 seconds. | 马尔科姆 再坚持一小会儿行不 |
[1:15:48] | No idea. | 不好说啊 |
[1:15:51] | We’re in. | 成了 |
[1:15:52] | Right? | 是不是 |
[1:15:54] | Smart girl. | 你可真聪明 |
[1:16:01] | Wanna bet that hypocrite Donald | 想赌一下唐纳德那个伪君子吗 |
[1:16:02] | has his phone jail broken too? | 你猜他的爱疯越狱过了没 |
[1:16:06] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:16:07] | Bingo. | 太棒了 |
[1:16:08] | Wanna do honors? | 给他最后一击吧 |
[1:16:09] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[1:16:11] | Turn him on. | 把声调开 |
[1:16:13] | You never understood. | 尔等凡人永远无法参透 |
[1:16:15] | Hey Wolfgang. | 沃尔夫冈啊 |
[1:16:17] | All I wanted to do | 吾之所愿 |
[1:16:20] | was to help. | 仅是倾囊相助啊 |
[1:16:21] | My mother sends her regards. | 接受我母亲的致意吧 |
[1:16:25] | Huh? | 啥 |
[1:16:26] | Have a nice afterlife. | 祝你来生愉快哦 |
[1:16:57] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[1:16:59] | Da! | 好啊 |
[1:17:00] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:17:21] | Hope is a funny thing. | 希望是个玄而又玄的事儿 |
[1:17:22] | All it takes is the smallest glimmer | 有时只需要一点星星之火 |
[1:17:25] | and you can walk forever through the darkness | 你便可以在黑暗中一直畅行无阻 |
[1:17:28] | or fly on a rusty space bucket | 即使是坐在个破飞船里飞扬星河 |
[1:17:32] | or a spacey rust bucket as Sasha called it. | 亦或是像萨沙说的 这破船就是个辣鸡 |
[1:17:35] | Yes, yes! | 漂亮 |
[1:17:39] | And that’s a new high score! | 我刷新最高分了 |
[1:17:59] | Sasha, you okay? | 没事儿吧萨沙 |
[1:18:04] | You got the Salisbury steak. | 这是索尔兹伯里牛排 |
[1:18:06] | I’m sorry, I should’ve told you about that. | 对不起 我应该提前告诉你的 |
[1:18:08] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是这事 |
[1:18:13] | I’m just no match for him. | 我根本比不上他 |
[1:18:17] | He fight prehistorical felines, | 他敢与史前猫科动物战斗 |
[1:18:19] | survived explosion, not eaten by Hitler. | 在爆炸中幸存下来 还没被希特勒吃掉 |
[1:18:21] | I have no good stories, no good body. | 我没有这种辉煌历史 没有强健的体魄 |
[1:18:24] | I’m just, how you say, an oiled baboon. | 怎么说呢 相比之下我像个上了油狒狒 |
[1:18:29] | That’s not at all how you say it. | 你根本就不是这个样子 |
[1:18:31] | It’s grease monkey. | 应该是上了油的猴子 |
[1:18:35] | Listen, I’ve been meaning to ask you | 听着 我一直想问你 |
[1:18:36] | about your Valcor. | 关于你的勇气 |
[1:18:38] | I was wondering how did you manage | 我想知道 |
[1:18:40] | to stabilize the exhaust manifold? | 你是怎么做到能控制主排气管的 |
[1:18:41] | I was trying to figure it out | 我想了蛮久的 |
[1:18:42] | but then all this happened and I, well, you know. | 但后来这一切就发生了 你知道的 |
[1:18:46] | I was rerouting it through the 17th. | 我把它修正至17号 |
[1:18:52] | It used toilet as exhaust. | 它用厕所作为排气口 |
[1:18:55] | That was the only way I could figure out | 那是我唯一能想到 |
[1:18:57] | how to get rid of the excess stink | 如何不使用冷却液 |
[1:18:59] | without using the coolant. | 还能去除臭味的办法 |
[1:19:01] | That is perfect. | 你可太聪明了 |
[1:19:02] | I know it’s not elegant but I tried to… | 我知道这不是很雅观 但我试着 |
[1:19:04] | No, no, it’s perfect. | 不不 已经很棒了 |
[1:19:28] | She likes you, dude. | 哥们 她对你有好感的 |
[1:19:31] | I thought she likes you. | 我觉得她对你才有好感呢 |
[1:19:36] | Dude. | 老兄啊 |
[1:19:37] | She’s a little too scrawny for me. | 她对我来说有点骨瘦如柴 |
[1:19:40] | I like ’em big, strong, and hairy | 我喜欢那体型大 结实 还毛多的 |
[1:19:42] | like an oily baboon. | 像一只上了油的狒狒那种的 |
[1:19:49] | No, no, no, don’t have to be worried. | 不不 你不用多虑的 |
[1:19:51] | I very open minded. | 我是个开明的人 |
[1:19:53] | I have, I mean, some of my best friends are… | 我可以 我是说 我有些好朋友就是 |
[1:19:56] | Are you okay? | 你怎么地了 |
[1:19:58] | Are there peanuts in the sauce? | 酱里放了花生吗 |
[1:20:02] | And shellfish? | 海鲜呢 |
[1:20:05] | And wheat? | 小麦呢 |
[1:20:21] | There’s nothing worse | 没有比这更糟的了 |
[1:20:21] | than saying your goodbyes too early | 当你过早的挥别 |
[1:20:25] | and sending off the memory of your loved ones. | 并对你爱的人献上哀思 |
[1:20:30] | Especially if it’s an empty casket. | 尤其是连个遗体都无处寻见 |
[1:20:40] | I never had a chance to say how much I loved her | 我从来没有机会告诉母亲有多爱她 |
[1:20:48] | and now it’s too late. | 现在太晚了 |
[1:20:53] | And Malcolm, my only true friend, always… | 还有马尔科姆 我唯一的挚友 |
[1:21:03] | Malc? | 马尔科姆 |
[1:21:06] | You’re alive? | 你咋还活着 |
[1:21:08] | Sorry guys. | 很遗憾哈 |
[1:21:10] | I have this weird thing where my body shuts down. | 我一吃到奇怪的东西 身体就停止运转 |
[1:21:11] | It’s like total catatonic state. | 就像是那种植物人的状态 |
[1:21:14] | My mom must’ve buried me almost 20 times | 我妈可能因此给我埋了二十多次 |
[1:21:16] | when I was a kid. | 你们可能不信 我小时候经历的 |
[1:21:17] | It was crazy. | 简直能吓死你们 |
[1:21:23] | So you guys figure out you like each other yet? | 所以你俩对彼此告白了么 |
[1:21:28] | Well maybe you knew it already | 也许你已经知道了 |
[1:21:30] | but to me it came as a surprise. | 但对我来说这是个惊喜 |
[1:21:33] | That annoying, wiry, greasy Russian. | 那个讨厌的 瘦削而且油腻的俄罗斯人 |
[1:21:36] | Who would’ve guessed? | 谁会猜到呢 |
[1:21:43] | The rate this thing is traveling, | 照这东西的旅行速度 |
[1:21:44] | it’s gonna take us 100 years to get to Mars. | 我们要100年才能到达火星 |
[1:21:48] | You forgetting to take lack of into account. | 你忘了考虑一些特殊情况 |
[1:21:51] | Accelerates much faster, is closer to 80. | 加速状态下会更快 接近80年 |
[1:21:54] | I’m certainly not forgetting that. | 我当然不会忘的 |
[1:21:55] | But we’re on course to take advantage | 但我们正准备利用 |
[1:21:58] | of the orbital eccentricity and meet it | 轨道偏心率 |
[1:21:59] | at its perihelion. | 并在其近日点达到要求 |
[1:22:01] | Eccentricity cycle much faster than Earth’s. | 离心率的循环要比地球快得多 |
[1:22:04] | It will pull us forward to… | 它将把我们带到 |
[1:22:13] | Now we’re headed for Mars, | 现在我们要去火星了 |
[1:22:16] | the red planet. | 那颗赤红之星 |
[1:22:17] | Maybe humanity can survive after all. | 或许人类终究可以幸存下来 |
[1:22:21] | We’ll never know but at least our children | 或许我们永远无法得知了 |
[1:22:23] | will have a chance. | 但至少我们的孩子可以幸存 |
[1:22:26] | Fingers crossed. | 但愿如此吧 |