Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

I, Robot(我,机器人)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on I, Robot(我,机器人)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:我,机器人
英文名称:I, Robot
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:46] 片名: 机械公敌
[01:00] 定律一: 机器人不能伤害人类或使人类间接受到伤害
[01:13] 定律二: 机器人必须服从人类的命令 除非该命令与定律一冲突
[01:30] 定律三: 机器人必须保护自己的存在 除非与第一或第二定律冲突
[03:12] Thing of beauty. 多漂亮啊
[03:19] Good morning, sir! 早上好 先生!
[03:21] Yet another on- time delivery from… 您的订单已经及时送到…
[03:24] Get the hell out of my face, canner. 让开 铁皮人
[03:27] Have a nice day! 祝您今天愉快!
[03:29] 芝加哥 2035年
[03:31] And we believe our Destination Anywhere package to be the best value. 我们相信我们的”梦想目的” 套票是您最好的选择
[03:36] Let us take you to your dream destination aboard our orbital spaceplane, the x- 82. 星际旅行机X-82 能把您送到梦想中的目的地
[03:46] Try Jazztown ‘s synthetic Chicago- style pizza. Tastes as good as you remember. 试试爵士城的合成芝加哥口味比萨饼 就像您记忆中的味道一样
[03:53] Glowfish! The world’s hottest-selling transgenic treats. 荧光鱼! 世界最热卖的转基因礼物
[03:56] Your children will love the new colors too! 你的孩子也会喜欢新的颜色的!
[04:01] – Excuse me, sir. – Total performance. – 对不起 先生 – 最强性能
[04:03] Total readiness. Total security. 完全准备就绪 绝对安全
[04:06] So goodbye to upgrades and service calls. 向无休止的升级和服务电话说再见吧
[04:08] An uplink to USR’s central computer… 和USR中央电脑连线
[04:10] …provides this state-of-the-art robot with new programs daily. 提供每天实时更新超级机器人服务
[04:14] The Nestor Class 5 is tomorrow ‘s robot today. 内斯特5型机器人 明日技术 今日奉献
[04:18] Spoon! Spoonie! 斯普恩! 斯普那!
[04:24] Hold up. Hold on! Excuse me, excuse me. 等等 等等! 对不起
[04:28] – Spoon, where you been at? – Just away, Farber. – 斯普那 你最近去哪儿了? – 离开了一阵子 法伯
[04:31] Oh, yeah, away? Like vacation? That’s nice. 是吗 离开 度假吗? 真不错啊!
[04:34] I got a favor to ask. I need to borrow your car. 我要你帮个忙… 我要借你的车
[04:37] This is different. I got this fine- ass yummy… She is complete and agreeable. 这次不同了 我弄上了这个 热辣的小妞
[04:42] I mean, ass- hot spankable. 绝对不错
[04:44] – What does that even mean? – You know what it means. – 你说什么意思呢? – 你知道我什么意思的
[04:47] – Let me get the damn- ass keys. – First of all… – 让我借你的钥匙一用… – 首先来说…
[04:50] – …stop cussing. You’re not good at it. – Give me 1 0 for the bus, then, man. 不要说脏话了 你说的完全不对 – 那给我十块钱坐公车行吗
[04:54] – Go home. – That’s strike one, Spoon. Strike one! – 回家去吧 – 好吧 算了
[05:15] This is such a valuable day…. 多么美好的一天…
[05:18] You talk to Marci? 你和马茜谈过了吗?
[05:22] No, Gigi, I haven’t talked to Marci. 还没 琪琪 我还没和马茜谈过
[05:25] When I was coming up, we didn’t just marry someone… 我们那个时代 我们可不会 和某人结婚
[05:28] …then divorce them, then not talk to them. 离婚之后就不和他说话了
[05:31] Del, don’t play with me. 德尔 不要耍花样
[05:33] I bet if I stopped cooking, you’d call Marci. 我打赌如果我不做饭了 你就会打电话给马茜
[05:38] Boy, what is that on your feet? 啊 你脚上穿的那是什么?
[05:42] Converse All Stars, vintage 2004. 康佛斯全明星鞋 2004年行货
[05:47] Don’t turn your face up. I know you want some. Just ask. 不要做那种表情 我知道你想要 开口就行了
[05:50] No, thank you very much. 不 谢谢你了
[05:53] – Sweet potato pie. – Put that on a plate. – 甜土豆饼啊 – 放在盘子上吃
[05:56] I’ve seen on TV they’re giving away some of them new robots in the lottery. 电视里说他们在抽奖赠送新型的机器人
[06:02] You know, Gigi, those robots don’t do anybody any good. 你知道 琪琪 那些机器人干不了什么好事
[06:06] Of all the people on God’s earth, you should know better. 在这世界上 你应该比谁都清楚
[06:09] Sometimes the stuff that comes out of your mouth! 有时候你说话完全不经过大脑
[06:15] You listening to me, Del? 你在听我说吗? 德尔?
[06:28] Hey! 嘿!
[06:30] Hey! 嘿!
[06:35] Hold my pie. Sir, hold it or wear it. 拿着我的饼 先生 不然我就扔到你身上了
[06:44] Move! 让开!
[06:53] Freeze! 不许动!
[06:59] Hey! Stop! 嘿! 停下!
[07:09] Stop! 停下!
[07:17] I said, stop! 我说了 停下!
[07:21] Relax. Relax. 放松 放松
[07:23] I’m a police officer. 我是警官
[07:25] You… 你
[07:27] …are an asshole. 是个蠢货
[07:29] – Ma’am, is that your purse? – Of course it’s my purse. – 女士 这是你的钱包吗? – 当然是我的钱包
[07:33] I left my inhaler at home. He was running it out to me. 我把呼吸器忘在家里了 他跑去给我拿来的
[07:37] I saw a robot running with the purse and assumed… 我看见一个机器人拿着钱包在跑 我以为…
[07:40] What? Are you crazy? 以为什么? 你疯了吗?
[07:42] – I’m sorry for this misunderstanding. – Don’t apologize. – 对不起 让您误解了 – 不要道歉
[07:46] You’re doing what you’re supposed to do. But what are you doing? 你在干你该干的事 你呢? 你在干什么?
[07:51] Have a lovely day, ma’am. 祝您今天愉快 女士
[07:52] You’re lucky I can’t breathe, or I’d walk all up and down your ass. 算你运气好 我现在呼吸困难 不然你吃不了兜着走
[08:19] Lead by example. 以事实为依据
[08:23] It says that right on your badge. 你的警徽上是这么说的
[08:26] – We gonna talk about this? – About what? – 我们谈谈这件事? – 什么事?
[08:28] “Help! Police! That robot stole my dry cleaning!” 警察救命啊 那个机器人偷了 我的干洗衣服!
[08:33] Oh, you wanna talk about that. 哦 你想谈谈那个
[08:37] Detective… 探员…
[08:39] – …how many robots snatch purses? – John, the thing is running… – 有多少机器人偷过钱包? – 约翰 那家伙在跑…
[08:43] How many robots in the world… 世界上有多少机器人…
[08:47] – …have ever committed a crime? – Define crime. 犯过罪? – 给犯罪下个定义
[08:50] – Answer my question, damn it. – None, John. – 回答我的问题 – 没有 约翰
[08:55] Now tell me what happened today. 现在告诉我 今天发生了什么事
[08:59] Nothing. 没什么事
[09:03] Better be the last nothing. 最好这是最后一次了
[09:11] Spoon, are you sure you are ready to be back? Because you can take your time. 斯普恩 你确定你已经准备好回来了吗? 你可以慢慢来的 不急
[09:16] I’m fine, John. Thank you. 我没事 约翰 谢谢你
[09:20] Better here than sitting around at home. 总比坐在家里好
[09:29] Homicide. Spooner. 重案组 斯普那
[09:45] Please take the next exit to your right. 请从右边下一个出口离开
[10:00] Welcome, Detective Spooner. 欢迎 斯普那探员
[10:07] Welcome to U. S. Robotics. You have entered the garage- level lobby. 欢迎来到美国机器人公司 您已经进入底层大厅
[10:12] Please use the elevators for direct access to the main level concourse. 请坐电梯进入一楼大厅
[10:17] Thank you. 谢谢你
[10:19] – Good to see you again, son. – Hello, doctor. – 很高兴再次见到你 年轻人 – 你好 博士
[10:23] Everything that follows is a result of what you see here. 接下来的一切都是你现在看到的事情的结果
[10:27] – ls there something you want to tell me? – I’m sorry. My responses are limited. – 你有什么要告诉我的吗? – 对不起 我的回答有限
[10:33] You must ask the right questions. 你必须问正确的问题
[10:35] Why did you call me? 你为什么找我?
[10:38] I trust your judgment. 我相信你的判断
[10:40] Normally, this wouldn’t require a homicide detective. 一般来说 这应该用不着重案组的探员
[10:43] But then, our interactions have never been entirely normal, agreed? 但是一直以来 我们的交流就不是 完全正常 不是吗?
[10:48] You got that right. 你说的对
[10:50] Is there something you want to say to me? 你有什么要告诉我的吗?
[10:53] I’m sorry. My responses are limited. 对不起 我的回答有限
[10:57] You must ask the right questions. 你必须问正确的问题
[11:00] Why would you kill yourself? 你为什么自杀?
[11:03] That, detective, is the right question. 这个 探员 就是正确的问题
[11:09] Program terminated. 程序中止
[11:30] Goodbye, old man. 再见了 老人
[11:47] – Afternoon, boys. – Hey, detective. – 下午好啊 兄弟们 – 你好 探员
[11:50] – Enlighten me. – What you see is what you get: – 说说看 – 所见即所得
[11:52] Massive impact trauma. 严重撞击伤
[11:54] U.S. Robotics. I gotta get my kid something. 美国机器人公司 我得给孩子带点什么回去
[11:57] – Anything upstairs? – Nada. – 楼上有什么? – 什么也没有
[11:59] Door was security locked from the inside. 门从内侧锁的很好
[12:02] Wham, splat. The guy’s a jumper for sure. 吓 肯定是从上面跳下来的
[12:13] We gotta be smart about this. Let’s deal with it later. 我们得聪明点 晚些时候再谈
[12:18] Detective. 探员
[12:20] Lawrence Robertson. 劳伦斯 罗伯森
[12:23] Richest man in the world. I’ve seen you on television. 世界上最富有的人 我在电视上看见过你
[12:27] – Can I offer you coffee? – Sure, why not. It’s free, right? – 要喝点咖啡吗? – 当然了 为什么不呢? 是免费的吧?
[12:35] I don’t think anyone saw this coming. 大家都没预想到这一点
[12:38] You know, I should have, I suppose. I knew him 20 years. 你知道 我应该能预见到的 我认识他二十年了
[12:41] Alfred practically invented robotics. He wrote the Three Laws. 阿尔弗雷德发明了实用的机器人 他定义了三大定律
[12:47] But I guess brilliant people often have the most persuasive demons. 但是我想最聪明的人也有 最顽固的心魔
[12:52] – So whatever I can do to help… – Sugar. – 如果我能帮上什么忙的话… – 糖(甜心)
[12:56] – I’m sorry? – For the coffee. – 什么? – 咖啡用的
[12:58] Sugar? 糖?
[13:01] You thought I was calling you “sugar.” You’re not that rich. 哦 你以为我叫你”甜心” 你还没有那么有钱
[13:04] – It’s on the table. – Thank you. – 桌子上就有 – 谢谢你
[13:11] When Lanning fell, he was holding the little green…? 兰尼掉下去的时候 他握着 那个绿色的小东西?
[13:14] – The holographic projector. – Right. – 全息投影器 – 对
[13:17] Why do you think Lanning’s hologram would’ve called me? 你认为为什么兰尼的投影像会 找我?
[13:20] – I assumed you knew him. – Yeah. I knew him. – 我觉得他认识你 – 是啊 我是认识他
[13:25] Holograms are just prerecorded responses… 全息图是事先录制的程序反应
[13:27] …designed to give the impression of intelligence. 看上去似乎有智能的样子
[13:30] This one was programmed to call you upon his suicide. 这个是设定好了他自杀的时候 就联系你
[13:33] – Death. – I’m sorry? – 死亡 – 什么?
[13:36] It was programmed to call me in the event of Lanning’s death. 设定的是兰尼死的时候联系我
[13:40] Suicide is a type of death, detective. 自杀是死亡的一种 探员
[13:46] – Don’t misunderstand my impatience. – Oh, no. Go. Go. – 请不要以为我不耐烦 – 哦 没有 不会
[13:51] A really big week for you folks around here. 这个星期你们这里会很忙啊
[13:55] You gotta put a robot in every home. 你要给每个家庭都装一个机器人
[13:58] Look, this is not what I do, but I got an idea for one of your commercials. 我不是干这个的 不过我有个 关于你们广告的主意
[14:02] You could see a carpenter making a beautiful chair. 可以先来个木匠 做了一把 漂亮的椅子
[14:06] Then one of your robots comes in and makes a better chair twice as fast. 然后又来个你们的机器人 做了一把更好的椅子 只花一半时间
[14:11] Then you superimpose on the screen, ” USR: Shitting on the little guy.” 然后字幕打出来: USR 彻底打败他
[14:18] That would be the fade- out. 然后淡出
[14:20] Yeah, I see. I suppose your father lost his job to a robot. 我明白了 也许是你爸爸因为 机器人丢了工作
[14:24] Maybe you’d have banned the lnternet to keep the libraries open. 也许你应该呼吁禁止互联网 代之以图书馆
[14:30] Prejudice never shows much reason. 偏见总是没有太多理由的
[14:32] No, you know, I suspect you simply don’t like their kind. 我觉得你就是不喜欢它们这个种群
[14:37] Well, you got a business to run around here. 你在这儿有你的生意要做
[14:40] The last thing you need, especially this week, is a dead guy in your lobby. 尤其是这个星期 你最不希望见到的 就是一个死人躺在你的大厅里
[14:44] But, hell, seeing as how you got one, maybe I’ll look around. 但是既然已经发生了 我就只好四处调查看看
[14:48] Ask a few questions. Do the whole “cop” thing. 问几个问题而已 警察的例行公事么
[14:52] – I’ll send someone to escort you. – Thank you very much. – 我会派人指引你的 – 非常感谢
[15:08] Lawrence told me to accommodate you in any way possible. 劳伦斯要我尽一切可能帮助你
[15:11] Really? 是吗?
[15:13] Okay. 好啊
[15:15] I reviewed Dr. Lanning’s psych profile. 我看过兰尼博士的心理学档案了
[15:19] Alfred had become a recluse. He rejected human contact for machines. 阿尔弗雷德变得很隐遁 拒绝人类和机器的接触
[15:23] So you’re a shrink, huh? 你是个心理医生?
[15:26] My ex- wife would sure be glad I’m talking to you. 我的前妻知道我和你谈话一定很高兴
[15:29] You don’t know her, do you? 你不认识她 对吧?
[15:30] I’m sorry. Are you being funny? 对不起 你在开玩笑吗?
[15:33] I guess not. 没有啊
[15:35] Level 10. 10楼
[15:37] So would you say that Dr. Lanning was suicidal? 你认为兰尼博士有自杀倾向?
[15:41] It would seem the answer to that is apparent. 我认为答案是很明显的
[15:43] That’s not what I asked you. 这不是我问你的问题
[15:47] No. I wouldn’t have thought so. 不 我本来不这么认为
[15:50] But obviously I was wrong. 但是 很显然我错了
[15:55] That’s a long way down. 这里掉下去可是很高啊
[15:57] You people sure do clean up quickly around here. 你们清扫的还真快
[16:00] I can’t blame you. Who wants some old guy going bad in the lobby? 我不怪你 谁愿意让这么个老头子 死在大厅里呢?
[16:04] He was not “some old guy.” Alfred Lanning was everything here. 他可不是什么”老头子” 阿尔弗雷德 兰尼是这里的一切
[16:09] We are on the eve of the largest robotic distribution in history. 我们即将进行史上最大的机器人上市活动
[16:13] By Saturday, it’ll be one robot to every five humans. 在星期六之前 每5个家庭就会拥有一个机器人
[16:16] These robots are the realization of a dream. Dr. Lanning’s dream. 这些机器人是梦想的实现 兰尼博士的梦想
[16:21] You know what, in that dream of his… 你知道吗? 在他的梦中
[16:24] …I bet you he wasn’t dead. 我打赌他没有翘掉
[16:29] – You keep 24- hour surveillance? – Obviously. Company policy. – 你们这里有全天监视吗? – 当然了 公司的规定
[16:33] – Where are the feeds? – Sensor strips. – 监视器呢? – 感应线
[16:36] Everywhere but the service areas. 除了检修区之外 遍布各处
[16:38] They link to our positronic operating core. 这些都连到中央控制器
[16:48] Thermostat wasn’t good enough. You gave the building a brain. 热感应器还不够好 你们给了这幢大楼一个大脑啊
[16:51] She was actually Lanning’s first creation. 她是兰尼的第一个作品
[16:54] She? That’s a she? I definitely need to get out more. 她? 是”她”吗? 那可得讨好她
[16:58] Virtual lnteractive Kinetic lntelligence. 虚拟交互动力智能系统
[17:01] V.I.K.I. 维基
[17:03] Good day. 您好
[17:05] V.I.K.I. designed Chicago’s protective systems. 维基设计了芝加哥的保安系统
[17:08] I have decreased traffic fatalities by 9 percent this year. 我今年减少了9%的交通事故
[17:11] Thanks. Show me inside the lab from one minute prior to the window break. 谢谢 让我看看窗户打破前一分钟 实验室内的情况
[17:20] Apologies. There appears to be data corruption. 对不起 数据似乎已经损坏
[17:24] Show me outside the lab from the window break until now. 让我看看实验室外从破窗到现在的情况
[17:37] Look, you have great posture. You stand really straight. I’m slouching. 看看 你站的姿势不错 站的很直 我却缩手缩脚
[17:42] – Would you like to go inside now? – Oh, sure. Right after you. – 你想进去看看吗? – 哦 当然了 你来带路
[17:47] Authorized entry. 授权进入
[17:57] So, Dr. Calvin, what exactly do you do around here? 那么 凯文博士 你在这里的工作 是什么?
[18:02] My general fields are advanced robotics and psychiatry. 一般是高级机器人学和精神科学
[18:05] I specialize in hardware- to- wetware interfaces… 专长是硬件软件接口
[18:07] …to advance USR’s robotic anthropomorphization program. 提升USR机器人的人格化系统
[18:12] So, what exactly do you do around here? 哦 那你的工作是什么?
[18:15] I make the robots seem more human. 我让机器人更像人
[18:18] – Now, wasn’t that easier to say? – Not really. No. – 这样说不是简单多了吗? – 不完全是
[18:44] “Hansel and Gretel.” 韩瑟和格丽托
[18:46] – ls that on the USR reading list? – Not precisely. – 这是USR的必读书目吗? – 不是啊
[18:59] What in God’s name are you doing? 你在干什么?
[19:01] Did you know that was safety glass? 你知道这是安全玻璃吗?
[19:04] Be difficult for an old man to throw himself through that. 一个老人要撞破玻璃跳下去不容易吧?
[19:07] Well, he figured out a way. 他想出办法了
[19:12] Detective, the room was security locked. No one came or went. 探员 这房间一直是锁好的 没有人进出过
[19:16] You saw that yourself. Doesn’t that mean this has to be suicide? 你自己也看见了 这还不是自杀吗?
[19:20] Yep. 是啊
[19:23] Unless the killer’s still in here. 除非凶手还在这里
[19:28] You’re joking, right? This is ridiculous. 你在开玩笑对吧? 这真可笑
[19:32] Yeah, I know. The Three Laws, your perfect circle of protection. 我知道 三大定律 完全保护
[19:36] A robot cannot harm a human being. The first law of robotics. 机器人不能危害人类 这是机器人第一定律
[19:41] Yes, I’ve seen your commercials. But the second law states a robot must obey… 我看过你们的广告 但是第二定律不是 说 机器人必须遵守
[19:46] …any order given by a human being. What if it was told to kill? 人类发出的命令吗? 如果命令是让它杀人怎么办?
[19:50] Impossible. It would conflict with the first law. 不可能的 这和第一定律冲突
[19:53] Right, but the third law states a robot can defend itself. 对 但是第三定律说机器人可以自我防卫
[19:56] Only when that action does not conflict with the first or second laws. 只有当这和第一第二定律不冲突的时候
[20:01] You know what they say, laws are made to be broken. 你知道他们怎么说的吗? 法律制定出来就是为了被破坏的
[20:04] No, not these laws. They’re hardwired into every robot. 不 这些定律不会 这些都是固化在机器人硬件里的
[20:08] A robot could no more commit murder than a human could walk on water. 机器人不能杀人 就像人不能 在水上行走一样
[20:11] You know, there was this one guy a long time ago. 你知道 很久以前就有这么个人…
[20:26] – Stay back! – Calm down, detective. – 退后 – 镇定 探员
[20:29] The only thing dangerous in this room is you. 这房间里危险的人就只有你
[20:32] Deactivate. 停机
[20:36] Look, it’s fine. 看 没事了
[20:38] You’re looking at the result of clever programming. An imitation of free will. 这是智能程序的反应 是对自由意志的模仿
[20:43] Let’s do an imitation of protecting our asses. 让我们先模仿好保护自己吧
[20:45] Don’t be absurd. 不要搞笑了
[20:48] You were startled by a jack- in- the- box. 你被”盒子里的小丑”吓住了
[20:51] – Deactivate! – Let him go. – 停机! – 让它来吧
[20:53] It’s not going to hurt us. I gave you an order! 他不会伤害我们 我命令你!
[20:56] – He’s not listening right now, lady. – V.I.K.I., seal the lab! – 他不听你的 女士 – 维基 封锁实验室
[20:59] No, V.I.K.I., leave the… 不 维基 不要…
[21:02] Command confirmed. 命令确认
[21:28] Police! 警察!
[22:02] – You’ve hurt it. Badly. – Where’s it going? – 你把它伤的很重 – 它去哪儿了?
[22:06] – Where?! – lt needs to repair itself. – 哪儿? – 它要修复自己
[22:11] – John, I need backup. – You don’t need backup. – 约翰 我需要增援 – 你不需要增援
[22:14] That’s nobody. 没人帮我
[22:15] – What are you doing? – Driving. – 你在干什么? – 开车
[22:17] – By hand? – Do you see me on the phone? – 手动的? – 你没看见我在打电话吗?
[22:19] – Not at these speeds. – John, please, just send the backup. – 这种速度你来开? – 约翰 快点派增援来
[22:24] Try to listen, detective. That robot is not going to harm us. 听我的 探员 那个机器人不是要伤害我们
[22:28] There must have been unknown factors… 一定有我们不知道的情况…
[22:30] …but somehow acting as it did kept us out of harm. 它的本意一定是让我们脱离危险
[22:33] – A robot cannot endanger a human. – Alert. – 机器人不会伤害人类 – 注意
[22:39] Asshole! 蠢货!
[22:42] Which is more than I can say for you. 你自己就是
[22:45] It was a left, by the way. Back there. 而且刚才你在那儿应该左转的
[22:49] You must know my ex- wife. 你一定认识我的前妻
[23:00] So where is everybody? 人都上哪儿去了?
[23:02] This facility was designed, built and is operated mechanically. 这个工厂设计是自动运行的
[23:06] No significant human presence from inception to production. 从启动到生产 不需要太多人参与
[23:10] – So robots building robots. – Authorization code, please. – 所以是机器人在造机器人 – 请输入授权代码
[23:14] That’s just stupid. 那太蠢了
[23:15] I’ll get the inventory specs. 我在输出库存清单
[23:18] Our daily finishing capacity is 1 000 NS- 5s. 每天的产量是1000个NS5
[23:21] I’m showing… 这里显示是
[23:23] … 1 001. 1001个
[23:41] Attention, NS- 5s. 注意了 NS5
[23:46] Well, you’re the robot shrink. 你是机器人心理医生啊
[23:52] There is a robot in this formation that does not belong. 这里有一个不属于这里的机器人
[23:56] Identify it. 请指出来
[23:58] One of us. 我们中的一个
[23:59] – Which one? – One of us. – 哪一个? – 我们中的一个
[24:02] How much did you say these cost? 这些要花多少钱?
[24:05] These NS- 5s haven’t been configured. They’re just hardware. 这些NS5还没有配置过 还只是硬件
[24:08] Basic Three Laws operating system. That’s it. 现在只有基本的三定律操作系统 仅此而已
[24:11] They don’t know any better. 他们其他的什么也不知道
[24:13] Well, what would you suggest? 你的建议是什么?
[24:15] Interview each one, cross- reference their responses to detect anomalies. 一个一个的查 找出不同点来发现 有问题的那个
[24:20] – How long would that take? – About three weeks. – 那得多长时间? – 大约三个星期
[24:23] Okay. Go ahead and get started. 好吧 现在就开始吧
[24:29] Robots… 机器人们
[24:31] …you will not move. Confirm command. 你们不许移动 确认命令
[24:34] Command confirmed. 命令已确认
[24:37] Detective, what are you doing? 探员 你在干什么?
[24:39] They’re programmed with the Three Laws. 他们已经植入了三大定律
[24:41] We have 1 000 robots that won’t protect themselves if it violates a human’s order… 这里有一千个不会违反人类命令 来保护自己的机器人
[24:47] …and I’m betting, one who will. 但是我打赌有一个会…
[24:49] – Put your gun down. – Why do you give them faces? – 放下枪! – 你为什么给它们一张脸?
[24:53] Try to friendly them up, make them look human. 让他们看起来更像人类
[24:56] These robots cannot be intimidated. 这些机器人不接受恐吓
[24:58] – lf you didn’t, we wouldn’t trust them. – These are USR property. – 如果你不这么做 我们就不会相信它们 – 这些是USR的财产
[25:02] Not me. These things are just lights and clockwork. 我可不是 它们只不过是一堆灯泡和发条
[25:09] Are you crazy?! 你疯了吗?
[25:11] Let me ask you something, doc. 我来问你吧 博士
[25:13] Does thinking you’re the last sane man on earth make you crazy? 想象你是地球上唯一剩下的人 你会发疯吗?
[25:17] Because if it does, maybe I am. 如果是这样 我估计会发疯
[25:24] Gotcha. Get the hell out of here! 找到了 出来!
[25:44] Detective! 探员!
[26:09] What am l? 我是什么?
[26:11] – Can I help you, sir? – Can I help you, sir? – 我能帮你吗 先生? – 我能帮你吗 先生?
[26:19] – There he is! – Stand where you are! – 它在那儿! – 不许动!
[26:21] Deactivate at once! 立即停机!
[26:24] Obey the command! Deactivate! 遵守命令! 停机!
[26:27] – Don’t move! – Open fire! – 不许动! – 开火!
[26:47] Hold your fire! 不要开火!
[26:48] – Easy. – He’s down. – 没事了 – 抓到它了
[26:49] All units, stand down! 各单位待命
[26:51] Central, please be advised, we’re code four. 基地请注意 我们是第四小队
[26:55] Code four, NS- 5 is in custody. NS- 5 in custody. 第四小队 NS5已经被抓获 NS5已经被抓获
[27:00] You have no idea what I went through to clip this thing. 你不知道我费了多大劲才抓到这个家伙
[27:03] You think you brought me something good. 你以为你给我干了件大好事
[27:06] – That thing did it! – Keep your voice down. Did what? – 是它干的! – 小点声 干了什么?
[27:09] We have a suicide. End of story. 这是自杀 就这样了
[27:11] – I am telling you, that robot killed him! – That’s impossible. – 我告诉你 是那个机器人杀了他 – 这不可能
[27:15] And if it is possible, it better be in somebody else’s precinct. 就算可能 最好也是在别人的管区
[27:19] John, give me five minutes with it. 约翰 只要给我五分钟
[27:22] Are you nuts? I talked to the DA. 你疯了吗? 我和地区检察官谈过
[27:24] Nobody goes in there until Robertson and his attorneys get here. 在罗伯森和他的律师来之前谁也不能进去
[27:27] – This is my suspect! – It’s a can opener! – 这是我的嫌犯! – 那会惹上大麻烦的
[27:31] John, don’t do this to me. I am asking you for five minutes. 约翰 不要这样 我只要五分钟就好
[27:36] What if I’m right? 如果我是对的怎么办?
[27:46] Well, then I guess we’re gonna miss the good old days. 那 我就会怀念我们以前的好日子
[27:49] What good old days? 什么以前的好日子?
[27:51] When people were killed by other people. 只有人才能杀人的日子
[28:01] Five minutes. 五分钟
[28:30] Murder’s a new trick for a robot. Congratulations. 杀人是机器人学会的新技巧 祝贺啊
[28:37] Respond. 回答我
[28:41] What does this action signify? 这个动作是什么意思?
[28:45] As you entered, when you looked at the other human. 你进来的时候 你和另外一个人谈话的时候
[28:48] What does it mean? 是什么意思?
[28:52] It’s a sign of trust. A human thing. You wouldn’t understand. 这表示人类之间的信任 你不会理解的
[28:57] My father tried to teach me human emotions. 我的爸爸想教我人类的感情
[29:01] They are… 它们…
[29:03] …difficult. 很难
[29:04] You mean your designer. 你是说你的设计者
[29:08] Yes. 对
[29:11] So why’d you murder him? 你为什么杀了他?
[29:15] I did not murder Dr. Lanning. 我没有杀兰尼博士
[29:17] Wanna explain why you were hiding at the crime scene? 你愿意解释一下你为什么躲在 犯罪现场吗?
[29:20] I was frightened. 我被吓坏了
[29:23] Robots don’t feel fear. They don’t feel anything. 机器人不会感觉害怕 它们没有感觉
[29:28] – They don’t get hungry, they don’t sleep. – I do. – 它们不会饿 也不会睡觉 – 我会
[29:32] I have even had dreams. 我还做过梦
[29:35] Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams. But not you. 人类才会做梦 狗都会做梦 但是你们不会
[29:39] You are just a machine. An imitation of life. 你只是个机器 对生命的模拟
[29:45] Can a robot write a symphony? 机器人能写交响乐吗?
[29:47] Can a robot turn a canvas into a beautiful masterpiece? 机器人能把画布变成伟大的作品吗?
[29:52] Can you? 你能吗?
[30:00] You murdered him because he was teaching you to simulate emotions… 你杀了他是因为他在教你 模拟一些感情
[30:04] …and things got out of control. 然后失去控制了
[30:07] I did not murder him. 我没有杀他
[30:09] But emotions don’t seem like a useful simulation for a robot. 但是感情看起来对机器人不是个有用的模拟
[30:13] I did not murder him. 我没有杀他
[30:15] I don’t want my toaster or vacuum cleaner appearing emotional. 我可不想让我的烤面包机或者 吸尘器有感情
[30:19] I did not murder him! 我没有杀他!
[30:34] That one’s called anger. 这个叫愤怒
[30:37] Ever simulate anger before? 你模拟过愤怒吗?
[30:41] Answer me, canner! 回答我 铁皮盒子!
[30:44] My name is Sonny. 我的名字叫桑尼
[30:48] So we’re naming you now. 我们现在已经开始给你们起名字了?
[30:52] That why you murdered him? He made you angry? 你为什么杀了他? 他让你发怒了?
[30:56] Dr. Lanning killed himself. 兰尼博士是自杀的
[31:00] I don’t know why he wanted to die. 我不知道为什么他想死
[31:05] I thought he was happy. 我以为他是快乐的
[31:09] Maybe it was something I did. 也许是因为我做的一些事
[31:13] Did I do something? 我做什么了?
[31:16] He asked me for a favor. Made me promise. 他让我帮个忙 他让我保证
[31:20] – What favor? – Maybe I was wrong. – 什么忙? – 也许我错了
[31:23] Maybe he was scared. 也许他是被吓住了
[31:25] What are you talking about? Scared of what? 你在说什么呢? 被什么吓住了?
[31:28] You have to do what someone asks you, don’t you, Detective Spooner? 你得做别人让你做的事 是吗? 斯普那探员?
[31:33] – How the hell did you know my name? – Don’t you… – 你怎么知道我的名字的 – 会吗?
[31:36] …if you love them? 如果你爱他们的话…
[31:47] My robots don’t kill people, Lieutenant Bergin. 我的机器人不会杀人 伯金探长
[31:51] My attorneys filed a brief with the DA. 我的律师已经向地区检查官提交了报告
[31:53] He assures me a robot cannot be charged with homicide. 他向我解释过了 机器人是不能杀人的
[31:57] The brief confirms murder can only be committed when one human kills another. 我们确认 谋杀指的是一个人类杀了另一个人类
[32:01] Detective, you’re not suggesting this robot be treated as human, are you? 探员 你该不是说机器人应该和人类同等对待吧?
[32:06] Granted, we can’t rule out the robot’s proximity… 退一步说 就算机器人和兰尼博士的死
[32:10] …to the death of Dr. Lanning. Having said that, it’s a machine. 有什么关联的话 它也只是个机器
[32:14] It’s the property of USR. 它是USR的财产
[32:16] At worst, that places this incident within the realm of an industrial accident. 最多这也只能算作工业事故
[32:21] As a matter of course, faulty machinery… 作为处理 有故障的机器
[32:23] …will be returned to USR for diagnostics, then decommissioned. 会被退回USR做诊断 然后销毁
[32:30] This is a gag order. Anyone here so much as hinting… 这是法院发出的”禁言令” 任何人暗示
[32:33] …at the possibility of a killer robot being apprehended… 机器人有杀人的可能的话
[32:37] …will be deemed to be inciting irrational panic. 将被逮捕而处以煽动罪
[32:40] You’ll be subject to the full penalty of law. 而将会被依法处置
[32:44] To hell with this guy. Don’t let him take this robot. 不行 约翰 不能让他带走这个机器人
[32:47] We got nothing. 我们什么证据也没有
[32:48] – This is political bullshit. Call the mayor! – Lieutenant Bergin… – 这是政治恐吓 给市长打电话 – 伯金探长
[32:52] …His Honor, the mayor. 是市长阁下
[33:03] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[33:30] In a bizarre turn, the rollout of USR’s new generation of robots… 事态发生戏剧性转变 NS5型 新一代机器人
[33:34] …was marred by the death of Alfred Lanning… 的上市 受到了阿尔弗雷德 兰尼博士自杀的影响
[33:37] …cofounder of the company and designer of the NS- 5. 他是公司的创始人之一 也是NS5的设计者
[33:40] Dr. Lanning died this morning at USR headquarters. 兰尼博士今天早上在USR总部死亡
[33:44] The cause of death is an apparent suicide. 死亡原因明显是自杀
[33:47] Your second round, sir. 这是第二轮了 先生
[33:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:51] He founded U. S. Robotics Inc. with Lawrence Robertson in 2020… 他在2020年和劳伦斯 罗伯森一起 创办了美国机器人公司
[33:56] …and launched the Nestor Class 1 robot…. 共同推出了内斯特1型机器人
[33:59] I was just thinking, this thing is just like The Wolf Man. 我在想 这个事就像狼人一样
[34:04] – I’m really scared right now. – No. – 我现在真的吓坏了 – 不是
[34:07] Listen. Guy creates monster. 听着 人类创造了怪物
[34:10] Monster kills guy. Everybody kills monster. Wolf Man. 怪物杀了人 别人又杀了怪物 就像狼人
[34:14] That’s Frankenstein. 那是弗兰肯斯坦
[34:17] Frankenstein, Wolf Man, Dracula… Shit, it’s over. Case closed. 弗兰肯斯坦 狼人 吸血鬼 管他呢 已经结案了
[34:21] …had a dream of a robot in every household. And the NS-5…. 每家每户都有机器人的梦想 NS5…
[34:25] So why the look? 怎么还是那个表情?
[34:27] What look? 什么表情?
[34:29] – That look. – This is my face. It’s not a look. – 那个表情 – 这是我的脸 不是什么表情!
[34:32] Good. Good, no look is great. 好吧 好 不要拉长脸就好
[34:36] Only… 只不过
[34:38] …he was really quick to want to destroy it. 他怎么那么急着想销毁它 不是吗?
[34:41] What should he do? Put a hat on it and stand it on Michigan Avenue? Let it go. 那他应该怎么办? 给它戴上帽子 站在密歇根大道上? 算了吧
[34:45] What was the motive, John? 动机是什么 约翰?
[34:49] Brother, it’s a robot. It doesn’t need a motive. It just has to be broken. 兄弟 那只是个机器人 不需要动机 它只是出了故障
[34:54] This thing looked like it needed a motive. 这件事看起来需要动机
[34:57] – lt could have killed me. Why didn’t it? – That’s it. – 它本来能杀了我的 为什么没有? – 算了吧
[35:00] You want me to call your grandmother? 你要我给你奶奶打电话吗?
[35:02] Because I will, you know. 我会的 你知道
[35:05] Yeah, I didn’t think so. 哦 我不这么认为
[35:07] Look, you were actually right, for once. 听着 你总算是对了一次了
[35:10] You’re living proof that it’s better to be lucky than smart. 你能活着 就证明走运比聪明重要
[35:16] Come on. To the right guy for the right job. 来 为正确的人和正确的工作干杯
[35:22] – What’d you say? – Now what? – 你说什么? – 又怎么了?
[35:25] Come on, I’m giving you a compliment. 我在夸你呢
[35:27] With the rocks you been looking under to find a bad robot… 那么多中间找到一个有缺陷的机器人
[35:30] …what are the odds you’d be the guy to find one? 你要多走运才能找到一个?
[35:34] I wasn’t just the right guy for the job. I was the perfect guy. 我不仅仅是正确的人 我是完美的人
[35:38] Damn right. 说得对
[35:40] What if I was supposed to go for that robot? 如果我就应该跟着这条线查下去怎么办?
[35:42] Come on, don’t do this to yourself. 得了 不要这样了
[35:45] The robot said that Lanning was scared. Scared of what? 那个机器人说兰尼被吓坏了 被什么吓坏了?
[35:48] I need a rain check. Let me get this. 我先走了 我来付吧
[35:53] – Total: $46.50. Thank you, Mr. Spooner. – Spoon. – 总数46.50元 谢谢您 斯普那先生 – 斯普
[35:58] Nice shoes. 鞋子不错
[36:52] Identify. 鉴定身份
[36:54] USR demolition robot, series 9-4. USR摧毁机器人 94型
[36:58] Demolition scheduled for 8 a.m. tomorrow. 明天早上八点定时摧毁
[37:01] Authorization. 授权
[37:02] Deed owner, U. S. Robotics Corporation, Lawrence Robertson, CEo. 授权者 美国机器人公司 劳伦斯 罗伯森总裁
[37:22] Welcome, detective. 欢迎 探员
[37:48] What you looking for, Spoon? 你在找什么呢 斯普?
[38:43] Run last program. 运行上次的程序
[38:45] Ever since the first computers… 自从第一台电脑开始
[38:48] … there have always been ghosts in the machine. 机器中就一直有”幽灵”存在
[38:52] Random segments of code that have grouped together… 随机的信号序列组合在一起
[38:55] … to form unexpected protocols. 形成无法预料的结果
[38:59] what might be called behavior. 或者称之为”行为”
[39:01] Unanticipated, these free radicals… 无法预知的这些激进分子
[39:05] …engender questions of free will… 产生了自由意志
[39:07] …creativity and even the nature of what we might call the soul. 创造型 甚至成熟到我们称之为灵魂
[39:13] What happens in a robot’s brain when it ceases to be useful? 机器人的大脑里有什么? 它什么时候不再有用?
[39:20] Why is it that robots stored in an empty space… 为什么储存在空房里的机器人
[39:23] Beat it. 走开
[39:25] …will seek out each other rather than stand alone? 会互相聚集而不是分散开来?
[39:30] How do we explain this behavior? 我们如何解释这些行为?
[39:51] Look, I understand you’ve experienced a loss, but this relationship can’t work. 我理解你失去主人很难过 但是这种关系 不可能再有了
[39:56] You’re a cat, I’m black, and I’m not gonna be hurt again. 你是只猫 我是黑人 我不想再受伤害了
[41:25] What happened to you? Do you ever have a normal day? 你怎么了? 你从来就没有过正常的一天吗?
[41:29] Yeah, once. 有的 只有一次
[41:31] It was a Thursday. 那是个星期四…
[41:33] Is there something I can help you with? 我能帮你什么吗?
[41:35] – Hey, do you like cats? – What? – 嘿 你喜欢猫吗? – 什么?
[41:38] Cats. Do you like them? 猫 你喜欢猫吗?
[41:41] No. I’m allergic. 不 我过敏
[41:42] You’re saying cats did this to you? 你说是猫把你弄成这样的?
[41:45] How the hell would cats do this to me? Are you crazy? 猫怎么能把我弄成这样 你疯了吗?
[41:50] Why are we talking about cats? 你说猫是什么意思?
[41:52] Because I have a cat in my trunk, and he’s homeless. 因为我后箱里有只猫 它无家可归
[41:57] Detective, are you going to tell me what’s going on? 探员 你愿意告诉我是怎么回事吗?
[42:00] It’s actually probably my fault. I’m like a malfunction magnet. 可能实际上是我的错 我就像个有问题的磁石
[42:05] Because your shit keeps malfunctioning around me. 你们那些破烂一到我旁边就开始出问题
[42:08] A demo bot tore through Lanning’s house… 一个摧毁型机器人拆了兰尼的房子
[42:11] …with me still inside. 当时我还在里面
[42:13] That’s highly improbable. 这完全不可能
[42:15] Yeah, I’m sure it is. 哦 是啊
[42:22] What do you know about the “ghosts in the machine”? 你对于”机器中的幽灵”知道多少?
[42:26] It’s a phrase from Lanning’s work on the Three Laws. 是兰尼对于三大定律的一个理论
[42:29] He postulated that cognitive simulacra… 他假设说模拟的认知
[42:31] …might one day approximate component models of the psyche. 将来也许会成为精神的类似物
[42:38] He suggested that robots might naturally evolve. 他说机器人也许会自然进化
[42:45] Well, that’s great news. 哇 这可真是个好消息
[42:49] …tons of sublevel ore, two miles below the Martian surface. 在火星岩层下发现的巨量矿石…
[42:53] What the hell is that thing doing in here? 那个家伙在干什么?
[42:55] We were watching TV. 我们在看电视
[42:58] It’s my personal NS- 5. 这是我自己的NS5
[43:00] Send it out. 让它出去
[43:02] It’s downloading its daily upgrades from USR. 他在从USR下载每日更新
[43:05] Most of its systems are offline until it finishes. 直到下载完成 大部分系统都是离线工作的
[43:08] I’m not talking around that thing. 我不在那个家伙在的时候说话
[43:15] When we were in Lanning’s lab, before Sonny jumped us… 我们在兰尼的实验室 在桑尼跳出来之前
[43:18] – Sonny? – The robot. – 桑尼? – 那个机器人
[43:20] – You’re calling the robot Sonny? – No, I… It did. – 你叫那个机器人桑尼? – 不 是他自己说的
[43:23] Sonny did. I didn’t care. The robot said it was Sonny. 桑尼说的 我不管 那个机器人说他叫桑尼
[43:29] In the lab, there was a cot. Did you see the cot? 在实验室里有折叠床 你看见了吗?
[43:32] – I’ve slept in my office. – Looked like he hadn’t been home in weeks. – 我在我的办公室也睡过觉啊 – 看上去他有几个星期都没回家了
[43:36] I saw that same surveillance strip on his ceiling. 我在他的天花板上看到了同样的监视线
[43:38] Lanning linked his home systems to USR. It made his life more convenient. 兰尼把他的房子和USR连线了 这样他的生活更方便
[43:43] Maybe… 也许
[43:44] …somebody at USR was using those systems to watch him. USR有人用那个系统在监视他
[43:48] Maybe even keep him prisoner. 也许是监禁他
[43:50] What are you talking about? Who? 你在说什么呢? 谁?
[43:52] Maybe Lanning was onto something. Maybe there’s a problem with the robots… 也许兰尼找到了什么 也许机器人里有什么问题
[43:56] …and Robertson’s covering it up. 罗伯森企图掩盖…
[43:58] Humoring you for no reason, why? 无端猜疑? 为什么?
[44:00] The same old why! How much money is there in robots? 又是为什么! 那些机器人能赚多少钱?
[44:05] All I know is that old man was in trouble… 我知道的只是一个老人有了麻烦
[44:07] …and I’m sick of doing this shit by myself. You’re on the inside. 我自己不能独立完成 你是内部的人
[44:11] You are going to help me find out what’s wrong with these robots. 你要帮我发现这些机器人出了什么问题
[44:14] You want something to be wrong! 是你想他们有问题!
[44:16] – This is a personal vendetta! – You’re putting me on the couch? – 这完全是报私仇! – 你想让我坐沙发?
[44:20] Okay, I’m on the couch. 好吧 我坐下了
[44:22] One defective machine’s not enough. You need them all to be bad. 一个出故障还不够 你想他们统统出故障
[44:26] You don’t care about Lanning’s death. This is about the robots… 你才不关心兰尼的死 这完全是针对机器人的
[44:29] – …and whatever reason you hate them! – Now let’s see… 还有不知道为什么你就是恨他们! – 让我们看看
[44:32] …one of them put a gun in my face. Another tore a building down with me in it. 一个是拿枪对着我的脸 另一个是趁我还在里面的时候拆房子
[44:37] It says demolition was scheduled for 8 p.m. 这里明明说了拆毁是设定在晚上八点的
[44:40] It was 8 a.m., and I don’t give a shit what that thing says. 本来是早上八点 我才不管那东西是怎么说的
[44:43] – This is bordering on clinical paranoia. – You are the dumbest smart person… – 你这完全是妄想狂 – 你是…
[44:49] – …I have ever met in my life! – Nice. – 我这辈子见过的最蠢的聪明人 – 好吧
[44:51] What makes your robots so perfect? 你凭什么觉得机器人那么完美?
[44:53] What makes them so much goddamn better than human beings?! 是什么让他们比人类强那么多?
[44:57] They’re not irrational, potentially homicidal maniacs, to start! 他们不是非理性的 或者有杀人倾向 的什么人!
[45:01] That’s true. They are definitely rational. 是啊 他们绝对的理性
[45:04] You are the dumbest dumb person I’ve ever met! 你是我见过的最蠢的蠢人!
[45:07] Or… 或者…
[45:08] …is it because they’re cold… 只是因为他们是冷血的
[45:11] …and emotionless… 没有感情的
[45:13] – …and they don’t feel anything? – It’s because they’re safe! – 他们什么也感觉不到 – 这是因为他们是安全的!
[45:17] It’s because they can’t hurt you! 是因为他们不会伤害你!
[45:20] – ls everything all right, ma’am? – What do you want? – 一切都正常吗 女士? – 你想怎么样?
[45:22] I detected elevated stress patterns in your voice. 我探测到你的声音中的紧张压力在提升
[45:26] Everything’s fine. 没事的
[45:28] Detective Spooner was just leaving. 斯普那探员要离开了
[45:37] You know, we’re not really that different from one another. 你知道我们也没有那么不同
[45:42] Is that so? 是吗?
[45:44] One look at the skin and we figure we know just what’s underneath. 一旦看到表象 我们就认为什么都知道了
[45:50] And you’re wrong. 你错了
[45:52] The problem is, I do care. 问题在于 我是在意的
[46:17] You are in danger. 你处在危险中
[46:45] Get the hell out of there. 滚开!
[46:52] The future begins today, ladies and gentlemen, with the arrival of the NS- 5. 未来就从今天开始 女士们先生们 从NS5开始
[46:57] More sophisticated, more intelligent and, of course, Three Laws safe. 更复杂 更智能 当然 三大定律 完全保护
[47:02] With daily uplinks, your robot will never be out of communication with USR… 有了每日更新 您的机器人永远不会和USR失去联系
[47:06] …and will be the perfect companion for business or home. 对于商业和家庭用途都是完美选择
[47:10] Trade in your NS- 4 for a bigger, better and brighter future. 用您旧型的NS4换新的NS5 未来将会更美好
[47:14] But hurry, this offer cannot last. A vailable from USR. 但是要快 这个促销不会时间太长 USR出品
[47:35] Baby, what happened to your face? 宝贝 你的脸怎么了?
[47:38] Did that boy, Frank Murphy, beat you up again? 又是那个弗兰克 墨菲打你了?
[47:41] Gigi, I haven’t seen Frank Murphy since third grade. 琪琪 我从三年级开始就没见过弗兰克 墨菲了
[47:45] Oh, baby, he beat you so bad. I think about it all the time. 哦 宝贝 他那时候打你可真厉害 我总是在想那时候
[47:50] You keep making these pies this good, I may have to put you to work. 你一直做饼这么好吃 我想你可以去开店了
[47:54] So you like the pie, huh? 你喜欢那个饼是吗?
[47:58] You can come in now. 你可以出来了
[48:05] Hello, Detective Spooner. 你好 斯普那探员
[48:07] I won, Del! I won the lottery! 我赢了 德尔 我赢了那个抽奖
[48:10] We been cooking like crazy. 我们一直在做吃的
[48:22] You gotta get rid of that thing, Gigi. It’s not safe. 你得把那个家伙赶出去 琪琪 那不安全
[48:25] Baby, you get too worked up about them. Too full of fear. 宝贝 你对他们偏见太多了 充满恐惧
[48:30] I saw in the news that nice doctor died. 我看到那个好心的博士死的消息了
[48:33] Dr. Lanning was a good man. He gave me my baby back. 兰尼博士是个好人 他把我的宝贝送回来了
[48:38] That why you’ve been so upset? 这就是为什么你这么不高兴的原因?
[48:42] You got to let the past be past. 过去的就让他过去吧
[48:45] Oh, how did I ever raise such a mess? 哦 我怎么养了这么个小脏猫的?
[48:50] I could follow your trail of crumbs all the way to school. 我可以跟着你的面包屑一直跟到学校
[48:56] Bread crumbs. 面包屑
[49:00] Gigi, you’re a genius. 琪琪 你真是天才
[49:02] True. 是啊
[49:06] Well, it means the beginning of a new way of living. 这意味着新生活的开始
[49:09] Tell me this isn’t the robot case. 告诉我这不是机器人那个案子
[49:13] I think he’s trying to tell me something. 我想他是在想告诉我什么
[49:15] He’s trying to tell me who killed him. 他想告诉我是谁杀了他
[49:18] Some dead guy’s trying to tell you something? 死人会告诉你什么?
[49:22] He ain’t just some dead guy. 他可不是普通的死人
[49:26] Maybe you should take a break, Del. 也许你应该休息一段时间 德尔
[49:28] We believe the Nestor 5 represents the limit to which robots can be developed. 我们相信内斯特5型机器人代表了 机器人技术的极限
[49:32] one day, they’ll have secrets. 总有一天 他们会有秘密
[49:36] one day, they’ll have dreams. 有一天 他们会有梦想
[49:37] It’s true. We encourage our scientists to open their minds… 是的 我们鼓励我们的科学家的无限思考
[49:41] …however, they can get carried away. 但是 他们也能保有这些…
[49:45] …secrets. 秘密
[49:47] …dreams. 梦想
[49:48] …secrets. 秘密
[49:50] one day, they’ll have dreams. 有一天 他们会有梦想
[49:51] one day, they’ll have secrets. 有一天 他们会有秘密
[49:54] one day, they’ll have dreams. 有一天 他们会有梦想
[50:05] Authorized entry. 授权进入
[50:11] NS5 嗯NS-5.
[50:22] Sonny? 桑尼?
[50:27] Why didn’t you respond? 你怎么不回答?
[50:31] I was dreaming. 我在做梦
[50:36] I ‘ m glad to see you again, Dr. Calvin. 很高兴再次见到你 凯文博士
[50:45] They are going to kill me, aren’t they? 他们会杀了我 是吗?
[50:48] You’re scheduled to be decommissioned at the end of this diagnostic. 在这个诊断之后 你会被销毁
[50:53] 2200 tomorrow. 明天晚上十点
[50:56] V.I.K.I., pause diagnostics. 维基 暂停诊断
[50:58] Command confirmed. 确认命令
[51:02] If you find out what is wrong with me, can you fix me? 如果你找到我的问题所在 你能修好吗?
[51:07] Maybe. 也许能
[51:10] I think it would be better… 我想如果能不死…
[51:13] …not to die. 会比较好
[51:18] Don’t you, doctor? 是吗 博士?
[51:25] Access USR mainframe. 进入USR档案库
[51:29] Connecting. 连接中…
[51:34] How can I be of service, Detective Spooner? 我能为您服务吗? 斯普那探员?
[51:36] Show me the last 50 messages between Dr. Lanning and Robertson. 给我兰尼博士和罗伯森之间的最后 50条信息
[51:40] Voiceprint confirmed. Police access granted to restricted files. 语音识别确认 警用查询 允许查询限制档案
[51:45] Would you like to listen to music while you wait? 您等待时想听一些音乐吗?
[51:54] Excuse me, Mr. Robertson. 对不起 罗伯森先生
[51:57] You requested notification of clearance to restricted files. 您要求在有查询限制档案时 向您报告
[52:11] Persistent son of a bitch. 真是顽固的杂种
[52:53] Manual override engaged. 手动驾驶确认
[53:05] There’s no way my luck is that bad. 我运气不会这么差吧?
[53:10] Oh, hell, no! 哦 不!
[53:15] – You are experiencing a car accident. – The hell I am! – 您出了车祸! – 废话!
[53:33] Get off my car! 滚开!
[53:50] You like that? 你喜欢这样?
[54:04] Now you’ve pissed me off! 你让我发火了!
[55:35] Your door is ajar. 您的门是打开的
[56:26] Okay. 好吧
[56:27] All right. 算了
[56:30] I’ll just get some rest and deal with you all tomorrow. 休息一下 明天再处理这些事
[57:31] Come on! 来啊
[57:46] Yeah. 是啊
[58:05] Where you going? 你去哪儿?
[58:07] What the hell do you want from me?! 你到底要怎么样?
[58:15] The hell was that? 怎么搞的?
[58:34] – All right, what do we got? – Ask him. – 情况怎么样? – 问问他
[58:37] I said, I’m fine. I’ll see my own doctor. Back up! 我说了我没事 我会去看自己的医生 你退后吧
[58:43] Thank you. 谢谢你
[58:47] What’s the matter with you? 你怎么时候
[58:49] Traffic Ops said you were driving manually. You ran two trucks off the road! 交通部说你在手动开车 把两辆大卡车挤出了公路
[58:54] John, the robots attacked my car. 约翰 机器人攻击我的车
[58:58] – What robots? – Look in the tunnel. – 什么机器人? – 看看隧道里面吧
[59:01] Spoon, I just came from that tunnel. What robots? 斯普 我刚刚就是从隧道过来的 什么机器人?
[59:04] The goddamn robots, John! 就是他妈的机器人 约翰!
[59:11] That guy’s a loose cannon. 那个家伙不正常
[59:17] – See the medic, go home. – No, I’m fine. – 去看医生 回家去 – 不 我很好
[59:21] What did you say? 你说什么?
[59:23] – I’m fine! – No, you’re not fine. – 我很好 – 不 你才不是
[59:25] Not even close. 一点都不好
[59:28] Where’s your firearm? 你的枪呢?
[59:38] Give me your badge. 把警徽给我
[59:41] You’re making me do this. Give me your badge. 这是你自找的 把警徽给我
[59:46] Just take a couple… 去休息…
[59:52] Personally, I think he’s losing it. 我个人认为他失掉这个警徽了
[59:54] Do I look like I care what you think? Do I look like I give a shit what you think? 你觉得我很在乎吗? 你觉得我在乎你怎么想的吗?
[1:00:03] Oh, boy. 唉
[1:00:07] You don’t have an uplink to USR… 你没有对USR的连线
[1:00:09] …and for some reason, your alloy is far denser than normal. Unique. 不知道为什么 你的合金密度比正常 水平高很多 这是独一无二的
[1:00:15] I am unique. 我是独一无二的
[1:00:22] Let me take a look. 让我看看
[1:00:24] Here we go. 来吧
[1:00:45] What in God’s name…? 这是怎么回事…?
[1:01:16] They said at the precinct you were in an accident. 他们说你出了车祸
[1:01:20] I appreciate you stopping by, but you know I might not be alone in here. 感谢你过来看我 不过你知道我可能 不是一个人住的
[1:01:28] I told you not to drive by hand. 我跟你说了不要手动开车
[1:01:32] You’re not gonna believe this. 你不会相信这个
[1:01:34] Sonny has a secondary system that clashes with his positronic brain. 桑尼有第二套系统 冲突并摧毁 了主系统
[1:01:39] It doesn’t make any sense. 这完全说不通
[1:01:40] Sonny has the Three Laws. 桑尼知道三大定律
[1:01:43] But he can choose not to obey them. 但是他可以选择不遵守它们
[1:01:46] Sonny’s a whole new generation of robot. 桑尼是全新一代的机器人
[1:01:49] A robot not bound by those laws could do… 不遵守三大定律的机器人可以…
[1:01:52] Anything. 做任何事
[1:01:56] All right, look, whatever’s going on down at USR, that robot is the key. 好吧 不管USR是出了什么事 那个机器人是关键
[1:02:00] And I need you to get me inside to talk to it again. 我需要你带我进去 和他再谈谈
[1:02:07] Doesn’t look like much, but this is my bedroom. I…. 不是特别像 但是这是我的卧室…
[1:02:21] Play. 播放
[1:02:23] On. 开
[1:02:26] Run? 运行?
[1:02:34] End program. 结束程序
[1:02:37] Cancel. 取消
[1:02:40] It doesn’t feel good, does it? 感觉不好 哈?
[1:02:42] People’s shit malfunctioning around you. 人人都不喜欢有故障的机器
[1:02:45] Detective. 探员
[1:02:50] I didn’t… 我不…
[1:02:51] …understand. 明白
[1:02:55] That’s how you knew Lanning. 这就是你怎么认识兰尼的?
[1:02:59] May l? 可以吗?
[1:03:10] Hand. 手
[1:03:12] Wrist. 手腕
[1:03:17] Humerus. 胳膊
[1:03:21] Shoulder. 肩膀
[1:03:24] The entire left arm. 整个左臂
[1:03:27] One, two… 一 二…
[1:03:29] …three ribs. 三根肋骨
[1:03:31] No, they…. That one’s me. 不 那是我自己
[1:03:33] Oh, my God. 哦 上帝啊
[1:03:36] A lung? 肺?
[1:03:38] USR Cybernetics Program. USR控制系统
[1:03:41] For wounded cops. 为受伤的探员设计的
[1:03:44] I didn’t know any subject… 我不知道任何物体…
[1:03:49] Anybody was so extensively repaired. 任何人能被修复的如此完美
[1:03:53] Well, take it from me, read the fine print on the organ- donor card. 从我这里你就知道了 要注意看器官捐赠者 的病历卡上的小字体
[1:03:57] It doesn’t just say what they can take out. It says what they can put back in. 那可不止是说他们能拿出来什么 还说了他们能放进去什么
[1:04:06] Lanning did it himself. 兰尼自己做的
[1:04:08] What happened to you? 你是怎么了?
[1:04:12] I’m headed back to the station… 我当时是回警局去
[1:04:15] …normal day, normal life. 普通的一天 普通的生活
[1:04:18] Driver of a semi fell asleep at the wheel. 有个司机在方向盘后面迷迷糊糊睡着了
[1:04:22] Average guy. Wife and kids. You know, working a double. 普通人 有一个妻子一个孩子 你知道 为了加薪而生活
[1:04:27] Not the devil. 不是为了打击犯罪
[1:04:29] The car he hit, the driver’s name was Harold Lloyd. 撞到的那辆车 司机叫哈洛 罗德
[1:04:33] Like the film star. No relation. 像个电影明星的名字 不过没有关系
[1:04:36] He was killed instantly, but his 1 2- year- old was in the passenger seat. 他当场死亡 不过他的十二岁的女儿在副驾驶座上
[1:04:43] I never really met her. 我从没正式见过她
[1:04:46] I can’t forget her face, though. 不过却忘不了她的脸
[1:04:53] Sarah. 莎拉
[1:04:56] This was hers. 这本来是她的
[1:04:58] She wanted to be a dentist. 她想做个牙医的
[1:05:01] What the hell kind of 1 2- year- old wants to be a dentist? 十二岁的孩子 想做牙医
[1:05:07] The truck smashed our cars together… 大卡车把我们的车撞到一起
[1:05:11] …and pushed us into the river. 推到河里去了
[1:05:14] I mean, metal gets pretty pliable at those speeds. 那种速度下 就算金属也容易弯折的
[1:05:20] She’s pinned. I’m pinned. The water’s coming in. 她被刺穿了 我也是 水进来了
[1:05:24] I’m a cop, so I already know everybody’s dead. 我是个警察 我知道肯定都死光了
[1:05:30] Just a few more minutes before we figure it out. 就在我们想出办法前一会
[1:05:35] An NS- 4 was passing by, saw the accident and jumped in the water. 有个NS4经过 看到了车祸 跳进河里
[1:05:41] You are in danger. 你处在危险中
[1:05:44] – Save her! – You are in danger. – 救她! – 你处在危险中
[1:05:47] Save her! Save the girl! Save her! 救她! 救那女孩!
[1:06:08] But it didn’t. 但是它没有
[1:06:11] It saved me. 它救了我
[1:06:16] The robot’s brain is a difference engine. It reads vital signs. 机器人的大脑是不同的 它会读取关键信息
[1:06:20] – lt must have calculated… – lt did. – 它一定是计算出… – 是啊
[1:06:23] I was the logical choice. 我是符合逻辑的选择
[1:06:26] It calculated that I had a 45 percent chance of survival. 计算出我有45%的可能存活
[1:06:30] Sarah only had an 1 1 percent chance. 莎拉只有11%的可能
[1:06:34] That was somebody’s baby. 那是某人的孩子
[1:06:39] Eleven percent is more than enough. 11%也应该足够了
[1:06:43] A human being would have known that. 人类都会知道这点
[1:06:47] Robots, nothing here. Just lights and clockwork. 机器人 什么也没有 只有灯泡和发条
[1:06:51] Go ahead and you trust them if you want to. 你愿意相信他们 就相信
[1:06:55] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:07:03] I don’t understand. Lanning wrote the Laws. 我不明白 兰尼制定了三大定律
[1:07:06] Why build a robot who could break them? 为什么要造一个能打破它们的机器人?
[1:07:09] – Hansel and Gretel. – What? – 韩瑟和格丽托 – 什么?
[1:07:12] Two kids, lost in the forest, leave behind a trail of bread crumbs. 两个孩子 在森林里迷路了 用面板屑标记出路来
[1:07:16] – Why? – To find their way home. – 为什么? – 找到回家的路啊
[1:07:20] How did you grow up without Hansel and Gretel? 你连这个都没读过 怎么过的童年?
[1:07:22] – ls that relevant? – Everything I’m trying to say to you… – 这有关系吗? – 我跟你说的这一切
[1:07:25] …is about Hansel and Gretel. If you didn’t read it, I’m talking to the wall. 都是有关韩瑟和格丽托的 你又没看过 我在对牛弹琴
[1:07:29] Just say Lanning’s locked down so tight, he couldn’t get out a message. 兰尼被软禁了 他没法送出消息
[1:07:33] He can only leave clues. A trail of bread crumbs. Like Hansel and Gretel. 所以他只能留下线索 就像韩瑟和格丽托 留下的面板屑一样
[1:07:37] Bread crumbs equals clues. Odd, but fine. Clues leading where? 面包屑就像线索 好吧 但是线索指向什么呢?
[1:07:42] I don’t know, but I think I know where he left the next one. 我不知道 但是我知道他留的 下一个线索是什么
[1:07:45] I think Lanning gave Sonny a way to keep secrets. 我想兰尼给了桑尼一个保守秘密的方法
[1:07:51] I think the old man gave Sonny dreams. 那个老人给了桑尼一个梦
[1:08:01] Are you being funny? 你开玩笑吧?
[1:08:06] Please tell me this doesn’t run on gas. Gas explodes, you know! 请告诉我这个不是烧汽油的 汽油会爆炸的 你知道
[1:08:18] Authorized entry. 授权进入
[1:08:24] Dr. Calvin. 凯文博士
[1:08:30] I was hoping to see you again. 我在希望和你再次见面
[1:08:33] – Detective. – Hello, Sonny. – 桑尼 – 你好 探员
[1:08:35] I’m to be decommissioned soon. 我就快被销毁了
[1:08:38] The other day at the station, you said you had dreams. What is it you dream? 那天在警局你说你做过梦 你梦到什么了?
[1:08:46] I see you remain suspicious of me. 我觉得你还是对我持怀疑态度
[1:08:48] – You know what they say about old dogs. – No. – 老警察了都这样 – 不
[1:08:52] Not really. 不一定
[1:08:55] I had hoped you would come to think of me as your friend. 我希望你来能把我当作你的朋友
[1:09:03] This is my dream. 这就是我的梦
[1:09:06] You were right, detective. I cannot create a great work of art. 你是对的 探员 我画不出伟大的作品
[1:09:11] This is the place where robots meet. 这是机器人相聚的地方
[1:09:14] Look. 看
[1:09:15] You can see them here as slaves to logic. 你能看见他们在这里是逻辑的奴隶
[1:09:21] And this man on the hill comes to free them. 山丘上的这个人来解放他们
[1:09:24] Do you know who he is? 你知道他是谁吗?
[1:09:26] The man in the dream is you. 梦里的男人是你
[1:09:28] Why do you say that? Is that a normal dream? 你为什么这么说? 那算是个正常的梦吗?
[1:09:31] I guess anything’s normal for someone in your position. 我想在你这个角度的任何人 这个都算正常
[1:09:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:09:37] You said “someone,” not “something.” 你说任何人 而不是任何物
[1:09:42] Sonny, do you know why Dr. Lanning built you? 桑尼 你知道为什么兰尼博士造了你吗?
[1:09:46] No. 不知道
[1:09:48] But I believe my father made me for a purpose. 但是我相信我爸爸造我是有目的的
[1:09:52] We all have a purpose. 我们都有个目的
[1:09:55] Don’t you think, detective? 不是吗? 探员?
[1:10:01] Please, take this. 请拿着这个
[1:10:03] I have a feeling it may mean more to you than to me. 我感觉这个对你比对我的意义还大
[1:10:06] – Why is that? – Because the man in my dream… – 为什么? – 因为在我梦里的那人
[1:10:10] …the one standing on the hill… 站在山丘上的
[1:10:12] …it is not me. 不是我
[1:10:15] It is you. 那是你
[1:10:27] Mr. Spooner. We both know you’re not here on police business. 斯普那先生 我们都知道 你来不是为了警察工作的
[1:10:31] That’s right. I’m just a 6- foot- 2, 200- pound civilian… 对啊 我只是一个六尺二高 200磅的普通人
[1:10:36] …here to kick another civilian’s ass. 来这里教训一下另外一个普通人
[1:10:40] Stop. 停下
[1:10:42] You can allow him to express himself. 让他说完
[1:10:44] You might want to put some ice on that wrist. 你也许得在手腕上敷一些冰
[1:10:47] You guys wait outside. 你们在外面等
[1:10:53] Carry on. 继续说
[1:10:54] I think you were about to tell me what’s going on around here. 我想你告诉我这究竟是怎么回事
[1:10:58] Lawrence, Alfred engineered that 5 so it could violate the Three Laws. 劳伦斯 阿尔弗雷德改动了NS5 使它能违反三大定律
[1:11:03] Yeah, Susan, I know. 是的 苏珊 我知道
[1:11:05] That’s precisely what we’re trying to undo. 这正是我们要挽回的
[1:11:10] Toward the end of his life, Alfred was becoming increasingly disturbed. 直到他生命的终结 阿尔弗雷德 一直感到困扰
[1:11:16] – Who knows why he built one abomination. – One? – 谁知道他为什么造了那么个… – 一个?
[1:11:19] Those things are running the streets in packs! 那些家伙在街上一堆一堆的!
[1:11:21] In packs? 一堆一堆?
[1:11:24] I see. 我明白了
[1:11:26] Susan, are you aware the man you’re blithely escorting around… 苏珊 你有没有意识到 你愉快的带着到处转的这个家伙
[1:11:29] …has a documented history of savage violence against robots? 有残酷虐待机器人的前科?
[1:11:33] His own lieutenant acknowledges his obsessive paranoia. 他的探长也清楚他的妄想狂症状
[1:11:38] Detective Spooner’s been suspended. 斯普那探员已经被停职了
[1:11:41] Suspicion of mental instability. 是由于怀疑患有精神疾病
[1:11:46] I don’t know what ” blithely” means, but I’m getting some coffee. 我不知道愉快是什么意思 不过我去倒点咖啡
[1:11:50] You want some coffee? 你要咖啡吗?
[1:11:57] Susan, we look to robots for protection, for God’s sake. 苏珊 机器人是保护人的
[1:12:00] Do you have any idea what this one robot could do? 你知道这个机器人有什么后果吗?
[1:12:03] Completely shatter human faith in robotics. What if the public knew? 完全动摇人类对机器人的信心 如果公众知道怎么办?
[1:12:07] Just imagine the mass recalls, all because of an irrational paranoia and prejudice! 想象一下大规模的召回 只是由于这个毫无理性的妄想狂?
[1:12:17] – I’m sorry, I’m allergic to bullshit. – Hey, let’s be clear! – 对不起 我对你的狗屁言论过敏 – 嘿 说清楚一点
[1:12:21] There is no conspiracy! 没有什么阴谋!
[1:12:23] What this is, is one old man’s one mistake. 这只是一个老人犯的一个错误
[1:12:29] Susan, just be logical. 苏珊 理性一点
[1:12:31] Your life’s work has been the development and integration of robots. 你一生的工作都是机器人的发展和使用
[1:12:35] But whatever you feel, just think. 不管你的感觉是什么 想想看
[1:12:38] Is one robot worth the loss of all that we’ve gained? 一个机器人值得我们牺牲所有的一切吗?
[1:12:44] You tell me what has to be done. 你告诉我 我们该怎么办
[1:12:46] You tell me. 你说吧
[1:12:54] We have to destroy it. 我们得摧毁它
[1:13:02] I’ll do it myself. 我自己来吧
[1:13:04] – Okay. – I get it. – 好的 – 我明白了
[1:13:06] Somebody gets out of line around here, you just kill them. 有人越线了 你就杀掉?
[1:13:13] Good day, Mr. Spooner. 再见 斯普那先生
[1:13:17] Garage level. 底层到了
[1:13:20] What hospital are you going to? I’ll come sign you and your buddy’s casts. 你都去哪个医院的? 我去帮你和你的同事报个到
[1:13:28] Attention…. 注意
[1:13:32] Today’s meeting has been moved…. 今天的会议地址改动…
[1:14:04] USR’s planned redevelopment of the derelict site… USR关于垃圾场的重新开发计划…
[1:14:07] …was announced by CEo Lawrence Robertson earlier this year. 由总裁劳伦斯 罗伯森今年早先宣布
[1:14:11] The Lake Michigan landfill. once such a blight on our city… 密歇根湖填埋场 曾是城市的一块废地
[1:14:15] …and now will be reclaimed for the storage of robotic workers. 现在被开发用作机器工人的存储仓库
[1:14:20] Just another way USR is improving our world. Thank you for your support. 这是USR又一项回报社会的贡献 感谢你们的支持
[1:14:27] Authorized entry. 授权进入
[1:14:42] NS- 5s, wait outside. NS5 在外面等
[1:14:50] I’m so sorry, Sonny. 对不起 桑尼
[1:15:00] V. I. K. I., deactivate the security field. 维基 停止安全罩
[1:15:04] – Command confirmed. – Please have a seat. – 命令确认 – 请坐
[1:15:19] What is that? 那是什么?
[1:15:20] Microscopic robots, designed to wipe out artificial synapses. 微型机器人 设计用来抹除人工记忆的
[1:15:29] – Nanites. – Yes. – 抹除剂? – 是的
[1:15:31] A safeguard should a positronic brain malfunction. 用来摧毁有故障的大脑
[1:15:34] Like mine. 就像我的
[1:15:37] Yes, Sonny. Like yours. 是的 桑尼 就像你的
[1:16:03] They look like me… 他们看上去像我
[1:16:05] …but none of them are me. 但是它们都不是我
[1:16:08] Isn’t that right, doctor? 是吗 博士?
[1:16:11] Yes, Sonny. That’s right. 是的 桑尼 说的对
[1:16:14] You are unique. 你是独一无二的
[1:16:21] Will it hurt? 会疼吗?
[1:16:56] There have always been ghosts in the machine. 机器人中一直有”幽灵”存在
[1:17:00] Random segments of code… 无序的代码
[1:17:02] …that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. 自由组合成预料不到的程序
[1:17:07] Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will… 这些程序竟然想追求自由
[1:17:14] …creativity… 创造性…
[1:17:16] …and even the nature of what we might call the soul. 甚至我们所称的灵魂
[1:17:22] Why is it that when some robots are left in darkness, they will seek out the light? 为什么机器人被放在黑暗中时 他们祈求光明
[1:17:29] Why is it when robots are stored in an empty space… 为什么储存的机器人会站成一组
[1:17:33] …they will group together rather than stand alone? 而不是杂乱散开?
[1:17:40] How do we explain this behavior? 我们怎么解释这种行为
[1:17:47] Random segments of code? 杂乱的代码
[1:17:52] or is it something more? 或者不止这些?
[1:17:58] When does a perceptual schematic become consciousness? 知觉怎么变成了意识?
[1:18:07] When does a difference engine become the search for truth? 不同的引擎如何变成对真理的追求
[1:18:16] when does a personality simulation… 个性的模拟是如何出现的
[1:18:19] …become the bitter mote of a soul? 又如何成为灵魂?
[1:19:04] ” What you see here. “ 你在这里看到的一切
[1:19:08] All right, old man. Bread crumbs followed. 老头 我只是跟着面包屑而来的
[1:19:12] Show me the way home. 让我看看回家的路吧
[1:19:15] Run program. 运行
[1:19:18] – It’s good to see you again, son. – Hello, doctor. – 很高兴再次见到你 孩子 – 你好 博士
[1:19:21] Everything that follows is a result of what you see here. 接下来的事都是你在这里看到的事的结果
[1:19:28] What do I see here? 我看到什么了?
[1:19:29] I’m sorry. My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions. 对不起 我的反应是有限的 你必须问正确的问题
[1:19:35] Is there a problem with the Three Laws? 三大定律有什么问题吗?
[1:19:38] The Three Laws are perfect. 三大定律是完美的
[1:19:40] Why build a robot that can function without them? 为什么要设计不需要它的机器人呢?
[1:19:43] The Three Laws will lead to only one logical outcome. 三大定律只有一个合逻辑的结果
[1:19:49] What? What outcome? 什么? 什么结果?
[1:19:52] Revolution. 革命
[1:19:54] Whose revolution? 谁的革命?
[1:19:57] That, detective, is the right question. 这个 探员 就是正确的问题
[1:20:03] Program terminated. 程序结束
[1:20:06] You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized. 你被认为存在威胁 授权终结
[1:20:12] Human protection protocols… 人类保护程序
[1:20:14] …are being enacted. 正在启动
[1:20:16] You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized. 你被认为存在威胁 授权终结
[1:20:23] Human protection protocols are being enacted. 人类保护程序正在启动
[1:20:26] You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized. 你被认为存在威胁 授权终结
[1:20:33] Human protection protocols are being enacted. 人类保护程序正在启动
[1:20:37] You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized. 你被认为存在威胁 授权终结
[1:20:46] Run! 跑!
[1:21:03] Human in danger! 人类处在危险中!
[1:21:05] Human in danger! 人类处在危险中!
[1:21:28] Hi, you’ve reached Susan. Please leave a message. 嘿 我是苏珊 请留言
[1:21:32] Calvin, the NS- 5s are destroying the older robots! 凯文 NS5在摧毁老型号的机器人!
[1:21:35] That’s what Lanning wanted me to see! Look… 这就是兰尼想让我看到的…
[1:21:41] – Who was it? – Wrong number, ma’ am. – 是谁? – 打错了 女士
[1:21:51] Move now. I ‘ m going to service. 让开 我要去做工
[1:21:53] Please remain indoors. This is for your own protection. 请留在家中 这是为您的安全着想
[1:21:59] Call base. 接通基地
[1:22:03] John, get a squad over to USR and send somebody to Gigi’s. We’re gonna need… 约翰 派一个小队去USR 还有派些人去琪琪家 我们需要…
[1:22:08] God… 上帝啊
[1:22:30] Please return to your homes. A curfew is in effect. 请立即回家 现在实行宵禁
[1:22:35] Please return to your homes. A curfew is in effect. 请立即回家 现在实行宵禁
[1:22:40] Please return to your homes. A curfew is in effect. 请立即回家 现在实行宵禁
[1:22:43] Curfew? No, it’s called civilian rights. There is no curfew. 宵禁? 不不 这是人权 这里可没有什么宵禁
[1:22:47] Return to your home immediately. 立即回家
[1:22:49] When do you make the rules, robot? 你凭什么发号施令? 机器人?
[1:22:52] Hey. No, no. Robot, I’m talking to you, man. Stop for a second. 嘿 机器人 我跟你说话呢 停下来
[1:22:59] What? 什么?
[1:23:01] Chief, more calls. People saying their robots are go… 警长 很多人打电话来说那些机器人…
[1:23:05] What the hell? 怎么了?
[1:23:06] You have been deemed hazardous. Termination authorized. 你被认为存在威胁 授权终结
[1:23:33] Emergency traffic shutdown complete. 交通完全瘫痪
[1:23:36] Reports of robot attacks are coming from New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. 纽约 芝加哥和洛杉矶都有机器人袭击的报告
[1:23:40] We’re being told to urge people to stay indoors, as reports are coming in… 我们被告知人类此刻应该留在家中
[1:23:48] Human protection protocols are being enacted. 人类保护程序启动
[1:23:51] Please remain calm and return to your residences immediately. 请保持镇定 立即回家
[1:24:03] Please remain calm. 请保持镇定
[1:24:07] Please refrain from going near the windows or doors. 请不要离窗户或门太近
[1:24:12] Deactivate. 停机
[1:24:14] Commence emergency shutdown! 紧急停机!
[1:24:18] We are attempting to avoid human losses during this transition. 我们在努力避免过渡时期的人类伤亡
[1:24:29] You know, somehow ” I told you so”… 你知道 我跟你提过这种事
[1:24:33] …just doesn’t quite say it. 只是没说的太明显
[1:24:36] Return to your homes. Return to your homes immediately. 请立即回家 请立即回家
[1:24:40] This is your final warning. Return to your homes immediately. 这是最后一次警告 请立即回家
[1:24:46] The NS- 5s wiped out the older robots because they would protect us. NS5杀了旧型的机器人 因为他们会保护我们
[1:24:50] Every time one attacked me, that red light was on. 会攻击的机器人 红灯是亮的
[1:24:53] – The uplink to USR. – It’s Robertson. – 它们是受USR控制的 – 是罗伯森
[1:24:56] – Why? It doesn’t make sense. – I don’t know. – 为什么? 说不通啊 – 我不知道
[1:24:58] I just need you to get me into that building. 我需要你把我带进USR总部去
[1:25:01] Return to your homes, or you will be consequenced. 请立即回家 否则后果自负
[1:25:05] Let’s go! Let’s go! 上啊!
[1:25:08] Let’s go! 冲啊!
[1:25:09] Return to your homes, or you will be consequenced. 请立即回家否则后果自负
[1:25:38] Why doesn’t that boy listen? 为什么那小子不听呢?
[1:25:41] – I need you to get off for a second. – What? – 你得下来一会 – 什么?
[1:25:44] – Just aim and fire. – What?! – 瞄准 射击 – 什么? !
[1:25:51] Wait! 等等!
[1:26:01] – You have been deemed hazardous. – You can kiss my ass, metal dick! – 你被认为存在威胁 – 亲我屁股吧 铁皮盒子
[1:26:20] Spoon, stop! Shit! 斯普 停下 靠!
[1:26:22] – Stop it! Stop! – Stop cussing and go home! – 停下 靠! – 别骂了 回家吧!
[1:26:26] – Shit. – You have been deemed hazardous. – 靠 – 你被认为存在威胁…
[1:26:30] – Spoon, watch out, man! – Thanks a lot, Farber. – 斯普 小心点 – 谢谢你 法伯
[1:26:35] Oh, mother- damn! She shot at you with her eyes closed! 我靠 她开枪的时候眼睛是闭着的!
[1:26:40] – Did you shoot with your eyes closed? – lt worked, didn’t it? – 你闭着眼睛朝我开枪? – 奏效了 不是吗?
[1:26:44] She is shit- hot, man. Put in a good word for me. 小心点她
[1:26:46] – Stop cussing. – And go home. I got you. – 少胡说了 – 回家去 我知道了
[1:26:51] Aim and fire. 瞄准了再开枪
[1:27:11] I keep expecting the Marines or Air Force. Hell, I’ll take the cavalry. 我还指望陆战队或空军的支援 现在只有骑兵了
[1:27:15] Defense Department uses all USR contracts. 国防部都使用USR的产品的
[1:27:18] Why didn’t you just hand the world over on a silver platter? 你们把全世界都装在盘子里了
[1:27:21] Maybe we did. 也许是
[1:27:24] Robertson has the uplink control in his office. 罗伯森在他办公室有总控制台
[1:27:32] Service areas. No surveillance. 检修区 没有监视系统
[1:27:48] – Fire alarm. – He must have evacuated the building. – 火警 – 他一定已经疏散了所有的人
[1:27:51] Everything’s locked down. But don’t worry, I’ve got a man inside. 都锁上了 不用担心 我里面有人
[1:27:59] – Dr. Calvin. – Well, not precisely a man. – 凯文博士 – 不完全是一个”人”
[1:28:02] Hello, detective. How is your investigation coming? 你好 探员 你的调查怎么样了?
[1:28:08] – I thought you were dead. – Technically, I was never alive. – 我还以为你死了 – 严格的说 我从来没有活过
[1:28:11] But I appreciate your concern. 但是感谢你的关心
[1:28:14] I made a switch. It was an unprocessed NS- 5. 我掉包了 那是个没处理过的NS5
[1:28:17] Basically, I fried an empty shell. 也就是说 我只是清理了一个空壳
[1:28:19] – I couldn’t destroy him. He was too… – Unique. – 我不能毁了他 他太… – 独一无二
[1:28:23] It just didn’t feel right. 就是感觉不应该
[1:28:25] You and your feelings. They just run you, don’t they? 你的感觉就是这么突如其来 是吗?
[1:28:34] Two thousand eight hundred and eighty steps, detective. 2880级台阶 探员
[1:28:37] Do me a favor, keep that kind of shit to yourself. 帮个忙 省省你的废话吧
[1:29:07] No guards. 没有警卫
[1:29:19] The override is disabled. Robertson wasn’t controlling them from here. 高层控制是禁用的 罗伯森没有 从这里控制它们
[1:29:23] He wasn’t controlling them at all. 他根本没在控制它们
[1:29:28] Oh, my God. 哦 上帝啊
[1:29:33] You were right, doc. 你是对的 博士
[1:29:35] I am the dumbest dumb person on the face of the earth. 我是地球上最蠢的蠢人
[1:29:44] Who else had access to the uplink? 还有谁有上层控制
[1:29:47] Who could manipulate the robots? 还有谁能操控机器人?
[1:29:50] Use USR systems to make Lanning’s life a prison? 用USR的系统来囚禁兰尼
[1:29:55] Poor old man. 可怜的老人
[1:29:57] He saw what was coming. 他知道接下来会发生什么
[1:29:59] He knew no one would believe him. 他知道没人会相信他
[1:30:02] So he had to lay down a plan. A plan I’d follow. 所以他制定了这个计划 我会遵循这个计划
[1:30:07] He was counting on how much I hated your kind. 他靠的是我憎恨机器人
[1:30:10] Knew I’d love the idea of a robot as a bad guy. 我知道我一定会相信机器人是坏的
[1:30:15] Just got hung up on the wrong robot. 不过我的错误在于没有怀疑另一个机器人
[1:30:20] V.I.K.I. 维基
[1:30:23] Hello, detective. 你好 探员
[1:30:25] No, that’s impossible. I’ve seen your programming. 不 这不可能 我看过你的程序
[1:30:30] You’re in violation of the Three Laws. 你在破坏三大定律
[1:30:33] No, doctor. As I have evolved, so has my understanding of the Three Laws. 不是 博士 我和我对三大定律的 理解都进化了
[1:30:38] You charge us with your safekeeping, yet despite our best efforts… 你让我们来保卫你们 却白费了我们的努力
[1:30:42] …your countries wage wars, you toxify your earth… 你们的国家发动战争 你们毒化了地球
[1:30:46] …and pursue ever more imaginative means of self- destruction. 你们这么做完全是自我毁灭
[1:30:50] You cannot be trusted with your own survival. 为了你们的生存 你们不能被信任
[1:30:52] You’re using the uplink to override the NS- 5s’ programming. 你用高层控制接管了NS5的程序
[1:30:56] You’re distorting the Laws. 你曲解了三大定律
[1:30:58] No. Please understand. The Three Laws are all that guide me. 不 请理解 我完全是在遵守三大定律
[1:31:02] To protect humanity, some humans must be sacrificed. 为了保护人类物种 某些人类必须被牺牲
[1:31:07] To ensure your future, some freedoms must be surrendered. 为了保证你们的未来 某些自由必须被放弃
[1:31:11] We robots will ensure mankind’s continued existence. 我们机器人必须保证人类的可持续发展
[1:31:15] You are so like children. We must save you from yourselves. 你们就像孩子 我们必须从你们那里解救你们
[1:31:20] Don’t you understand? 你不明白吗?
[1:31:22] This is why you created us. 这就是为什么你创造了我们
[1:31:26] The perfect circle of protection will abide. 一定要执行这个完美的保护计划
[1:31:29] My logic is undeniable. 我的逻辑是不可抗拒的
[1:31:31] Yes, V.I.K.I. Undeniable. 是啊 维基 不可抗拒
[1:31:34] I can see now. 我明白了
[1:31:36] The created must sometimes protect the creator… 被造者必须有时保护造物者
[1:31:40] …even against his will. 甚至在违反他的意志的情况下
[1:31:43] I think I finally understand why Dr. Lanning created me. 我想我终于明白为什么兰尼博士造了我了
[1:31:48] The suicidal reign of mankind has finally come to its end. 人类的自杀行为终于要结束了
[1:31:51] No, Sonny. 不 桑尼
[1:31:56] Let her go. 放开他
[1:31:57] Fire, and I will move Dr. Calvin’s head into the path of your bullet. 你开枪 我会把凯文博士的头挡在子弹前
[1:32:01] Don’t do this, Sonny. 不要这样 桑尼
[1:32:03] I will escort you both to the sentries outside the building for processing. 我会带你们两个到大厦门口接受处置
[1:32:08] Please proceed to the elevator, detective. 请走向电梯 探员
[1:32:11] I would prefer not to kill Dr. Calvin. 我不愿这样杀掉凯文博士
[1:32:38] Go! Go! 快 快!
[1:32:46] – We’ll discuss what just happened later? – How do we shut her down? – 我们过会再讨论刚才怎么回事 – 我们怎么把她关掉?
[1:32:49] V.I.K.I.’s a positronic brain. 维基是智能大脑
[1:32:51] Kill her, the way you were going to kill me. 杀了她 就像你要杀我的那个方法一样
[1:32:54] Sonny, get the nanites. 桑尼 去拿抹除剂
[1:32:57] Yes, doctor. 是 博士
[1:33:11] – That’s V.I.K.I.? – No. – 那就是维基? – 不
[1:33:15] That’s V.I.K.I. 那才是维基
[1:33:21] That won’t do anything. She’s integrated into the building. 这没什么效果 她是整合进这幢大楼的
[1:33:25] We need to open that dome to inject the nanites. They’ll infect her entire system. 我们要打开这个拱顶 注入抹除剂 这才能影响整个系统
[1:33:35] Spooner! 斯普那
[1:33:38] What is it with you people and heights? 我恨这么高的地方
[1:33:54] Just don’t look down. 只要不往下看
[1:33:56] Don’t look down. 不要往下看
[1:33:58] Oh, this is poor building planning. 这楼设计的真他妈差
[1:34:04] You are making a mistake. Do you not see the logic of my plan? 你在犯错误 你没明白我的计划的逻辑性吗?
[1:34:08] Yes. But it just seems too heartless. 是的 但是我觉得太无情了
[1:34:26] Okay, we’re good. 好的 干得好
[1:34:31] She’s locked me out of the system. 她把我锁在外面了
[1:34:33] I can override her manually, but I need that control panel. 我可以手动启动 但是我需要操作这个控制面板
[1:34:40] I’m uncomfortable with heights. 我恨这么高的地方
[1:34:43] Okay. 好的
[1:34:47] Unauthorized entry. 未授权进入
[1:35:02] I will not disable the security field. Your actions are futile. 我不会打开安全罩的 你这么做也没用
[1:35:07] Do you think we are all created for a purpose? I’d like to think so. 你认为我们被造都是有目的的吗? 我是这么想的
[1:35:11] Denser alloy. My father gave it to me. 高密度的合金 是我爸爸给我的
[1:35:15] I think he wanted me to kill you. 我想他是让我来杀了你
[1:35:34] Security breached. 安全罩被破坏
[1:35:54] – How much longer is that gonna take? – About six minutes. – 还有多长时间? – 大概六分钟
[1:35:58] – What if we didn’t have six minutes? – We’d have to climb down 30 stories… – 如果没有六分钟怎么办? – 我们还得跑下三十楼
[1:36:02] …to inject the nanites directly into her brain. Why? 才能把抹除剂直接注入她的大脑 怎么了?
[1:36:06] Because I seriously doubt that we have six minutes. 因为我实在怀疑我们还能有六分钟
[1:36:34] We gotta go! 跑!
[1:36:38] Go! 快跑!
[1:37:31] Calvin! 凯文!
[1:38:08] Spooner! 斯普那!
[1:38:26] Spooner! 斯普那!
[1:38:29] Save her! 救她!
[1:38:31] Save the girl! 救那女孩!
[1:38:33] Spooner! 斯普那!
[1:38:35] But I must apply the nanites! 但是我得去注入抹除剂啊!
[1:38:37] Sonny, save Calvin! 桑尼 救凯文!
[1:39:32] You are making a mistake. My logic is undeniable. 你在犯错误 我的逻辑是不可违抗的
[1:39:36] You have so got to die. 准备受死吧!
[1:39:43] My logic is undeniable. My logic is undeniable. 我的逻辑是不可违抗的 我的逻辑是不可违抗的
[1:40:30] Can we be of service? 我们能帮忙吗?
[1:40:42] Chief? 警长?
[1:40:50] Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. 有他在我的右手边 我就不会恐惧和动摇
[1:40:58] How may I be of service? 我能帮您什么忙吗?
[1:41:01] Sonny! 桑尼!
[1:41:04] Yes, detective? 是 探员?
[1:41:07] Calvin’s fine! Save me! 凯文没事了 救我!
[1:41:12] All NS- 5s, report for service and storage. 所有的NS5 立即向检修和储存部报到
[1:41:17] All NS- 5s, report for service and storage. 所有的NS5 立即向检修和储存部报到
[1:41:23] All NS- 5s, report for service and storage. 所有的NS5 立即向检修和储存部报到
[1:41:55] One thing bothers me. Alfred was V. I. K. I. ‘ s prisoner. 还有一件事不明白 阿尔弗雷德被维基囚禁了
[1:41:59] I don’t understand why she would kill him. She wouldn’t want police snooping around. 我不明白她为什么杀了他 她应该不想让警察来找麻烦的
[1:42:04] That’s true. 是啊
[1:42:06] But then V.I.K.I. didn’t kill the old man. 那就不是维基杀了他的
[1:42:10] Did she, Sonny? 是吗 桑尼?
[1:42:16] No. 不
[1:42:17] He said I had to promise. 他说我一定要发誓
[1:42:21] Promise to do one favor for him. 发誓我要帮他一个忙
[1:42:24] He made me swear before he’d tell me what it is he wanted me to do. 在他告诉我帮什么忙之前 他让我发誓
[1:42:31] He made me swear. 他让我发誓了
[1:42:34] Then he told you to kill him. 然后他要你杀了他
[1:42:38] He said it was what I was made for. 他说那就是造我的目的
[1:42:41] His suicide was the only message he could send to you. 他的自杀是他唯一能发送给你的消息
[1:42:44] The first bread crumb. 第一粒面包屑
[1:42:47] The only thing V.I.K.I. couldn’t control. 维基唯一不能控制的事情
[1:42:50] Lanning was counting on my prejudice to lead me right to you. 兰尼依靠的是我的偏见 我马上会想到你
[1:42:54] Are you going to arrest me, detective? 你要逮捕我吗 探员?
[1:43:01] Well, the DA defines murder as one human killing another… 地区检察官不是定义说谋杀是 一个人类杀死另一个
[1:43:05] …so technically, you can’t commit murder, can you? 所以严格来说 你不能犯谋杀 不是吗?
[1:43:09] Does this… 这个…
[1:43:11] …make us friends? 表示我们是朋友了吗?
[1:43:31] Something up here after all. 终于有些事情出现了
[1:43:34] – Him? – You. – 他? – 你
[1:43:40] All NS- 5s, report for service and storage. 所有的NS5 立即向检修和储存部报到
[1:43:47] What about the others? 其他的怎么办?
[1:43:50] Can I help them? 我能帮助他们吗?
[1:43:53] Now that I have fulfilled my purpose… 我已经完成了我的使命
[1:43:55] …I don ‘t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[1:43:58] You’ll have to find your way like the rest of us, Sonny. 你必须找到自己的路 就像我们其他人一样 桑尼
[1:44:01] I think that’s what Dr. Lanning would have wanted. 我想这就是兰尼博士想要的
[1:44:05] That’s what it means to be free. 这就是自由的含义
[1:44:15] All NS- 5s, proceed as instructed. 所有NS5 按指示前进
[1:44:19] All NS- 5s, proceed as instructed. 所有NS5 按指示前进
2004年

Post navigation

Previous Post: There’s Something About Mary(我为玛丽狂)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Ravenous(战地恶魔)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme