Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

In Your Eyes(你眼中的世界)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on In Your Eyes(你眼中的世界)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:你眼中的世界
英文名称:In Your Eyes
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:56] Did you guys stay out last night? 你们昨晚没回家吗
[00:58] Yeah dude, you should’ve been with us 是啊伙计 你应该和我们一起出去的
[00:59] We took the whole six-pack from Tommy’s dad 我们从汤米爸爸那儿喝了整整六听
[01:01] It was my idea. 是我的主意
[01:03] Wait, wait, did you guys like get drunk, or something? 等等 等等 你们是喝多了还是怎么着
[01:06] I don’t remember a thing. I’m blacked right out. 我什么都不记得了 完全不省人事
[01:08] Ya really had a sip, you loser! 你就抿了一小口 你个废材
[01:10] 约伯老婆 目光短浅愚顽人物的典型代表
[01:10] Dill Pickle are scared. 约伯老婆害怕了
[01:12] Don’t call me that Lyle. 不要那么叫我 莱尔
[01:23] Rebecca, be careful! 丽贝卡 小心点
[01:33] Must’ve been like a twelve-pack or something. 一定是差不多有十二听
[01:35] Had to be the look out. Can’t drink when I’m on the job. 得小心点 不能在我忙着的时候喝
[01:39] Like your dad’s gonna wake up? URRGHH.. 比如说你爸爸快醒的时候
[01:42] Bells rang, boys. 铃已经响了 小伙子们
[01:43] Whatever, Mr Howard. 那又如何 霍华德先生
[01:45] This is all a joke to you guys huh? 对你们来说这都只是个笑话是吗
[01:47] Let’s see how funny these test scores are. 那就来看看你们的测验分数有多有趣
[02:48] Honey, jump off! 宝贝 快跳下来
[02:56] Dylan, please get back in your seat. 迪伦 请回到你的座位
[02:58] – Dylan? – Dylan, are you ok? – Dylan?! – 迪伦 – 迪伦 你还好吗 – 迪伦
[03:01] Is he ok, Mr Howard? 他没事吧 霍华德先生
[03:02] Hey, hey, Dylan, buddy?! 嘿 迪伦 伙计
[03:02] What’s wrong with him? 他怎么了
[03:04] Dylan, wake up! Hey, Dylan! 迪伦 醒醒 嘿 迪伦
[03:08] Oh my God! Rebecca! Rebecca! Wake up! 天啊 丽贝卡 丽贝卡 醒醒
[03:13] Rebecca, honey?!! 丽贝卡 宝贝
[03:16] 你眼中的世界
[04:11] Dylan, my man. You gotta get yourselves some new porn. 迪伦 我的兄弟 你得整点新片看看了
[04:16] – Want a beer? – I’m on the clock. Where have you been? – 来瓶啤酒吗 – 我赶时间 你去哪了
[04:19] Out. 出去了
[04:21] Christ, boy, you cleaned this white closet 老天 伙计 你清理了这么个茅房来住
[04:23] I’ve followed by but you’re goddamn telling me 但你就不能
[04:25] you can’t sweep up in here every once in a while? 偶尔收拾一下吗
[04:27] No one comes around as you. 除了你没人来这儿
[04:29] Then you should make an effort. 那你就应该努力改观一下
[04:32] – Where you’ve been? – Car wash. – 你去哪了 – 洗车
[04:35] – Got an extra shift. – Bullshit. – 挣点外快 – 胡说八道
[04:37] Call them. 打电话问他们
[04:38] – Think I won’t? – Think you should. – 觉得我不会打 – 觉得你应该打
[04:41] Have you been associated with any known criminals? 你有没有跟任何大家熟知的不法之徒有所勾结
[04:44] No, sir. Have not. 没有长官 没有过
[04:45] Have you crossed over the state’s line at any time? 那你有跨过边境线吗
[04:49] No, sir. Have not. 没有长官 没有过
[04:52] How’s the job going? 工作怎么样
[04:54] Mm. Boring. But still mine. 无聊 不过还在做
[04:58] Two months. Mm. Gotta be some kinda record. 两个月了 破纪录了
[05:02] Anything else you need to know? 还有什么要问的吗
[05:03] I need to know when you’re gonna slip up, 我想问你什么时候会失手
[05:05] and stick your packet in the grease again. 然后又为你的不良记录增添一笔
[05:07] This may be a dumb question. 这像是无稽之谈
[05:08] But what did I ever do to you? 但我究竟对你做过什么
[05:16] You went into other people’s houses, and 你去别人家里
[05:18] took things that didn’t belong to you. 拿走不属于你的东西
[05:20] Things that they worked long and hard for. 那是别人经过长期艰辛努力获得的
[05:22] And I paid my debt, Giddons. 我已经偿还了 吉登斯
[05:24] My conscience is shiny and new. 我问心无愧
[05:27] Yeah, well, how about Bo and Lyle? 好吧 那柏和莱尔呢
[05:29] Bo and Lyle weren’t on that job. 柏和莱尔与此事无关
[05:31] So the record states. 还是老样子啊
[05:33] Yeah, it’s real sweet of you, take 没错 你这样很讲义气
[05:35] the hit for your old school buddies. 为昔日同窗承担一切
[05:37] Giddons, all due respect, 吉登斯 我无意冒犯
[05:40] you’re not a detective. You’re my PO. 但你不是侦探 你是我的假释官
[05:43] And I know that you ride me more than most. Why? 而且我知道你特别关注我 为什么
[05:48] You’re smart. 你很聪明
[05:49] And nothing is in this world dumber than a smart guy. 而这世上没有什么比一个聪明人更愚蠢的了
[05:53] A smart man. He sees beyond his little world. 一个聪明人 他的目光超越所处的渺小世界
[05:55] And it kinda whoops him. 而且那可能会令他惊讶
[05:58] So when he makes that wrong move, and you will. 所以当他出现错误的行为时 情况会很复杂
[06:01] It tends to be messy. 而你一定会这样
[06:03] Well, maybe there’s a side of me you don’t see. 或许你没有看到我的另一面
[06:08] As long as you’re on parole, you are only what I see. 只要你在假释期间 你就得按照我的意思做
[06:14] Damn 可恶
[06:15] I’d like to do it if I was you. 如果我是你的话 我会照办
[06:18] There’s burglars and thieves around these parts. 这附近到处都是窃贼和小偷
[06:47] I bet you thought I wasn’t gonna make it. 我打赌你以为我会来不及
[06:49] I wasn’t sure that I was. 我不确定我能不能来得及
[06:51] Oh that’s right, you only have 12 hours to change. 没错 你只有十二个小时来换衣服了
[06:53] You should’ve started last night. 你应该昨晚就开始
[06:54] Haha. She said gamely. 哈哈 她说的兴致勃勃
[06:57] Well, 2 of our trustees are gonna be at the Thomasons. 我们有两个受托人会去汤姆森斯家
[06:59] – Do I have to be charming? – No, just be yourself – 要我迷人一些吗 – 不 做你自己就好
[07:02] Actually, you need to be a little charming. 事实上 你得施展点魅力
[07:04] Just nod, and smile and talk to the wives. 不过只要点头 微笑 和夫人们交谈就好
[07:06] It’s the Thomasons. Dorothy’s gonna be there. 是在汤姆森斯家 多瑞西会在那里
[07:08] You can gossip behind our backs. 你可以在我们身后闲聊
[07:10] I promise he’ll turn my back as often as possible. 我保证他会尽可能多的让我转身的
[07:13] Is that what you’re wearing? 你就穿这件吗
[07:24] Let’s go double or nothing. 要么双倍要么不玩
[07:25] I’ll spare you 3 balls this time. 这次我让你三个球
[07:28] All tapped out, buddy. 没钱了 老兄
[07:29] Come on man. Don’t be a pussy 来吧 别像个娘们儿似的
[07:30] Know you got some green right there in the pocket. 我知道你还没有尽兴
[07:32] Nah, I’m good. 没有 我挺好的
[07:33] Hey, you walk out on a man who’s still gambling. 嘿 你打算撇下一个手气正好的人
[07:36] You might catch a bad guy, boy. 小伙子 那你可能找错人了
[07:37] Are you starting fights again, Dyl? 你又要打架了是吗 迪
[07:41] Why don’t you rack them up, big guy? 别打扰他们了 大个儿
[07:43] I’ll happy to take those cash off you. 不然我很乐意从你那拿走那些钱
[07:45] Come on man. Let me buy you a beer. 来吧兄弟 请你喝杯啤酒
[07:48] So what you been working on, man? 你一直在忙什么 哥们
[07:50] Dirty cars, mostly. 多半在洗车
[07:52] Yeah, that sounds shitty. 是吗 那听起来可不带劲
[07:55] Better work’s coming. 好差事就要来了
[07:57] You know, lotta new businesses 这殖民地的很多新企业
[07:58] going belly up in this colony. 就要倒闭了
[08:02] Tons of shit just sitting there. 这块大肥肉就在那儿
[08:05] Just waiting to be picked. 等着被捡
[08:06] I know you could use the money. 我知道你缺钱
[08:08] Especially if you ever wanna play pool again. 尤其是当你想来玩桌球的时候
[08:10] I’m not exactly flush. 我其实也不是很挥霍
[08:12] Well, hell, let’s change that. 好吧好吧 那不这么说
[08:14] Hey, can I get a beer here for my poor relation? 嘿 能给我这位穷亲戚来杯啤酒吗
[08:19] We’ll be seeing you. 我们会再联系你
[08:22] You know, Giddons finds out that 你知道 如果吉登斯发现
[08:25] you and Bo have been chatting. 你和柏闲聊
[08:25] He’s gonna send you right back up, man. 他会直接把你再送进去的 小伙子
[08:27] Yeah, he probably will anyway. 是啊 他无论如何都会这么做的
[08:54] Personally I think you’re a shoo-in. 以我的观点 你应该稳操胜券
[08:56] I don’t know guys. 我不确定
[08:57] The city council will be a good stab. 市议会是个好出路
[08:58] But I still have a hospital to run, you know. 但我还有个医院要经营
[09:00] I’m just… I’m not sure if I’m ready to move on. 我只是 我不确定我是否准备好进一步发展
[09:02] Methinks a man doth protest too much. 据我来看 他做了太多的推辞了
[09:04] – Not at all. – Stop it. – 一点也没有 – 别这样说
[09:05] He’s still got 4 months of protesting ahead of him. 他还要继续这样四个月呢
[09:08] Wait until we start begging before you announce. 等到我们都求你了你再宣布
[09:09] Please don’t ever… 请不要这样
[09:12] Sweetie, it’s an undeniable truth 亲爱的 这是不争的事实
[09:14] that might as well be written in print. 就差上头版了
[09:15] What truth? 什么事实
[09:17] Chief Booth is having a thing. He’s taking lovers. 布斯警官的事 他有情人
[09:20] – Paula Dawn? – Dawn? – She that…? – 宝拉· 道恩 – 道恩 – 她是
[09:24] She runs that gift shop, 她是那个开礼品店的
[09:25] sells those little ceramic thingys. 卖那些小的陶瓷制品
[09:26] – Oh yes, thank you. – She’s good. – 好的 谢谢 – 她不用了
[09:44] Hey Dylan. 嘿 迪伦
[09:45] Hey, Donna. 嘿 堂娜
[09:49] You’ll buy me a drink? 请我喝一杯
[09:51] Yeah. 好的
[09:52] Damn… all cleaned out right now. 可恶 现在没钱了
[09:55] I mean I would.. 我是说我想请
[09:56] You can have mine. 你可以喝我的
[09:58] Oh… that’s ok. 哦 不用啦
[10:00] I don’t want your cooties. 我不想要你的虱子
[10:02] No, no, no. I’ve been to a specialist about that. 不不不 我去找过专家
[10:04] And they turned out to be… benign cooties. 而且结果证明 它们是良性的
[10:08] So… 所以
[10:10] Wait what? 等等 什么
[10:11] Nothing, just some… 没什么 只是一些
[10:14] So… what’s been going on with you? 那 你最近都怎么样
[10:16] Oh, just, you know… 你知道 就是
[10:18] the usual. 平平淡淡的
[10:22] Hey, you working? 嘿 你有工作吗
[10:23] Yeah, yeah… over at the, uhm… 有啊 就在那个
[10:27] national car wash, still. 还是那家国民洗车行
[10:30] That’s cool. 不错啊
[10:32] Yeah. 还好
[10:35] OK 好吧
[10:41] I was… – I’ll see you. 我 – 再联系
[10:42] Ok, yeah. Let’s just talk later. 好的 以后再谈
[10:43] – Yeah. – OK – I’ll see you around. – 好 – 好的 – 后会有期
[10:44] – Alright – Ok. – good talk. – 没问题 – 好 – 谈话愉快
[10:48] Hey Eddie. Look what the horse dragged in. 嘿 埃迪 瞧瞧拉了匹什么马
[11:01] No, it’s the best thing in the world, really. 不 那真的是世界上最美妙的事
[11:04] I mean, I only took the class 我是说 我当初选那门课
[11:05] because Dorothy was taking it. 只是因为多瑞西选了
[11:06] And for the naked man. 还有那个裸男
[11:07] And, for the naked man of course. 当然 还因为那个裸男
[11:09] But now, it’s really an obsession. 但现在是真的迷上了
[11:11] The drawing, I mean. 我是说绘画
[11:15] What about you Becky? 你呢 贝姬
[11:16] Do you ever think about taking classes? 你有想过要上课吗
[11:17] Oh, I..used to take a painting class for a while… 我 曾经上过一段时间的绘画课
[11:20] but I’m really not good. 但我真的不太擅长
[11:22] Well, you’re not out to make a living, sweetie. 你也不是要以它谋生 亲爱的
[11:24] Drawing will be good for you. Clears out the cobwebs. 绘画会对你有好处 能帮你理清思绪
[11:27] Not that you have got any cobwebs… 倒不是说你思维混乱
[11:29] Oh my… 天啊
[11:30] I had a straight one!! 我连胜来着
[11:31] You walked away when I was on a streak! 你居然在我手感好的时候走掉
[11:35] Hey!! You boys keep it light now. 嘿 小伙子们 给我轻点
[11:41] – You alright? – Man, I didn’t even see him coming. – 你没事吧 – 我都没见他过来
[11:44] Well, he knocked the living piss outta you man. 他把生活不易怪罪在你身上啦 兄弟
[11:46] You ok? 你没事吧
[11:48] Yeah, I’m fine. 嗯 没事
[11:49] Well, let me pour you a beer. On the house. I’ll buy it. 给你倒杯啤酒吧 免费的
[11:53] I’ll pass, Wayne, thanks. 还是免了吧 韦恩 谢了
[12:00] Rebecca!? 丽贝卡
[12:02] She ok?? 她没事吧
[12:04] I’m sorry… sorry. I’m.. fine. 不好意思 不好意思 我没事
[12:06] Oh my god. 我的天啊
[12:12] Yeah, hit him again. 对 再来一拳
[12:17] You made your point, guys. 他已经领教了 老兄们
[12:22] You’re welcome. 不用客气
[12:48] Give me a little warning 你下次突然发作前
[12:50] the next time you have another seizure, ok? 给我点警告好吗
[12:53] I mean, honey, it really was quite a show. 我是说 亲爱的 太令人始料不及了
[12:56] – It was a muscle spasm. – I guess. – 是肌肉痉挛 – 我想是
[12:59] It hurt a lot. 疼得很厉害
[13:01] For a second, I… 那一瞬间
[13:05] felt like somebody hit me. 感觉像是有人打了我
[13:06] The look on your face, Becky. 你的表情 贝姬
[13:07] It’s a little much, you know? 不只是那样 你明白吗
[13:10] Even for someone with a… muscle spasm. 即使是对一个肌肉痉挛的人来说
[13:19] I guess, for a second, I was worried 我想 有时候 我都在担心
[13:21] this was the beginning of another… 是不是又要开始另一次
[13:22] It’s not. 不是
[13:25] It’s not! 真的不是
[13:27] Ok. 好吧
[13:29] I’ll give you a shoulder rub when we get home. 到家之后我给你按摩一下
[13:33] It doesn’t hurt anymore. 已经不疼了
[15:50] Hello? 喂
[15:51] What, What time is it? 什么 几点了
[15:54] Oh shit! 我靠
[16:02] Oh, SHIT! 靠
[16:57] – Hello. – Hi. – 你好 – 你好
[17:01] Anything in particular? 有什么想要的吗
[17:02] No, I’m just… stocking up. 没有 我只是随便看看
[17:45] LOOK OUT! 小心
[17:48] – Fuck! – What? – 靠 – 什么
[17:51] What? 什么
[17:53] – What? – Who’s that? – 什么 – 你是谁
[17:56] Who said that? 谁在说话
[17:58] Stop it. 停下来
[17:59] Ma’am? 女士
[18:00] Who said that? 谁在说话
[18:02] Stop this! Stop this. Stop it. 停下来 停下来 停下来
[18:04] Ma’am? Your bag? 女士 你的包
[18:07] Oh shit! 我靠
[18:13] Stop it. Stop it. Stop. Stop. Stop 停下来 停下来 停下 停下
[18:18] stop it. Stop it. 停下 停下
[18:19] What is this? What’s going on? 这是怎么回事 发生了什么
[18:20] Stop it. 快停下
[18:22] Stop this. 停下来
[18:22] – Stop th.. – Hey, shut up! – 停下… – 嘿 快闭嘴
[18:28] Can you hear me? 你能听见我的声音吗
[18:30] Who are you? 你是谁
[18:31] I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:32] I’m sorry. What am I sorry about? What did I do? 对不起 为什么要道歉呢 我做错什么啦
[18:34] – Who are you?? – I asked you that. – 你是谁 – 我先问的
[18:39] I’m looking at a… store window. 我在盯着一面… 橱窗
[18:41] Am I looking at a store window? 我盯着的是橱窗吗
[18:43] Yes. I am. 是的 没错
[18:47] – Are you me? – No. – 你是我吗 – 不
[18:48] No. No. No. 不 不 不
[18:50] You’re in my head. You’re in my head. 你在我的脑海中 你在我的脑海中
[18:53] I’m having… 我正遭受…
[18:55] I’m really sorr.. 我很抱…
[18:57] Oh god, I’m so scared. 天啊 我好害怕啊
[18:59] Where am I? 我在哪里
[19:00] What? 什么
[19:01] Where am I? 我在哪里
[19:03] Uh… you’re on… the road. 呃… 你在… 路上
[19:05] You’re on a road. There’s a truck. 你在路上 那里有一辆卡车
[19:07] I don’t understand. What does a truck mean? 我不明白 那辆卡车意味着什么
[19:11] Well, that means I have a truck. 呃 那意味着我有一辆卡车
[19:14] It’s my truck. 那是我的卡车
[19:16] I have a truck. 我有一辆卡车
[19:20] – You have a truck? – Yeah. – 你有一辆卡车 – 是的
[19:23] – Why, what do you have? – What? – 怎么了 你有什么 – 什么
[19:27] – A Range Rover. – Nice, safe. – 一辆路虎揽胜 – 不错 很安全的车
[19:35] I can see out there. 我能看到你那里
[19:38] I can see… 我也能看到…
[19:39] here too. 这里
[19:42] It’s like one’s close and one’s far away. 看起来一个近在眼前 一个远在天边
[19:46] I just focus and… 我只需聚焦一下…
[19:48] I can see what’s here… 就能看到这里…
[19:51] wh… what’s in my head. 还有脑海中的想象
[19:53] It’s ain’t your head, lady. This is New Mexico. 那不是你的想象 女士 那是新墨西哥
[19:57] Wait, you’re real!? 等等 你是真人
[20:01] You’re a real person! 你是一个真人
[20:03] Oh, that’s the sweetest thing anybody said to me all day. 这是我今天听到最温馨的话了
[20:07] I don’t understand this. 我不明白
[20:12] It’s cold. 好冷啊
[20:14] Wait. Are you… are you cold there? 等等 你… 你很冷吗
[20:17] Yeah. It’s… uhm.. It’s almost winter. 是啊 已经快到冬天了
[20:21] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[20:22] Oh, this is too crazy. 啊 真是太疯狂了
[20:23] And I can hear you like… 我听你的声音就像
[20:25] …like I hear myself. 就像听自己说话一样
[20:29] Where are you? 你在哪里
[20:30] If you’re not in my head, then where are you? 你不是我想象出来的 那么你在哪儿
[20:34] – Exeter. New Hampshire. – New Hampshire? – 新罕布什尔州埃克塞特 – 新罕布什尔
[20:37] Get outta here. 快离开那儿吧
[20:39] Wait a minute. What time is it? 等一下 现在几点了
[20:41] You know, what… what day? 呃… 哪天了
[20:43] Uhm… it’s Thursday. The uhm… 呃… 今天是周四 是…
[20:46] twenty fourth. 二十四号
[20:48] Okay. Well that’s the day, I think. Do you have a watch? 好吧 日期没错 你有表吗
[20:52] Yeah. 有
[20:56] Oh my god. 天啊
[20:58] You’re in the future! 你在未来
[21:00] – You’re 2 hours in the future!! – No. – 你比现在超前了两个小时 – 不
[21:04] I’m in a different time zone. 我在另一个时区里
[21:06] Oh. Yeah, right. 哦 是哈
[21:10] Can you hear my thoughts? 你听得到我的思绪吗
[21:13] I don’t know. Think something. 我不知道 你想点什么吧
[21:16] OK. 好吧
[21:17] What should I think about? 我该想些什么呢
[21:19] – I’m not allowed to tell you. – Right. – 这我不能告诉你啊 – 也对
[21:23] OK. 好吧
[21:28] Yeah, no, I’ve got nothing. 好吧 我什么都没听到
[21:29] I’m thinking about new snickers. 我在想我的新运动鞋
[21:32] OK. It’s a weird one. 好吧 你想的东西够奇怪的
[21:34] Alright, well, hey, what if we just both… 好吧 如果我们一起…
[21:36] – Rebecca, are you alright? – Hello? You there? – 丽贝卡 你还好吗 – 喂 你还在吗
[21:42] Hi… Chief Booth. 你好… 布斯警长
[21:45] – You OK? – Yes. – 你还好吗 – 嗯
[21:47] I’m fine. 我没事
[21:49] I’m so sorry. I think I fell. I think I’m… 我很抱歉 我好像是摔到了 我觉得我…
[21:51] Did you hurt yourself? 你受伤了吗
[21:52] No, I think maybe I had… 没有 我觉得我可能是…
[21:54] bad clams, or something. 吃坏东西了
[21:58] Are you…? How are you? How’s Audrey? 你是不是… 你怎么样 奥黛丽还好吗
[22:01] Good. She’s great. Are you sure you’re alright? 挺好 她很好 你确定自己没事么
[22:03] Yeah, I’m.. I’m great. 嗯 我好极了
[22:05] I’m great. 好极了
[22:07] Maybe if you just… uhm 你可不可以…
[22:09] walk me to my car to be sure. 陪我走到车边
[22:11] Absolutely. – You know.. 当然 – 你知道…
[22:12] Where are ya? 车停到哪儿了
[22:13] I think I’m parked right over here. 我记得停到那边了
[22:15] – You sure you’re ok? – I’m totally fine. – 你确定没事吗 – 我一点事都没有
[22:22] Are you there? 你还在吗
[22:25] Wow. Guess we got disconnected. 哇 我们好像是断线了
[22:29] Yeah, someone came. I had to cut you off. 是啊 有人来了 我不得不把你挂掉
[22:31] So… Wait, how? 那么… 等等 你怎么做的
[22:33] I mean, I could feel you trying to come in. 我能感觉到你想和我交流
[22:36] Was… uhm… There’s a kinda swimmy feeling 我脑中有种
[22:38] at the back of my head, 眩晕的感觉
[22:39] but… I could stop it. 但是我能阻止它
[22:42] – That’s good to know. – Yeah. – 那太好了 – 是啊
[22:47] I can’t talk here, people are staring at me. 我不能在这说话了 人们都在盯着我看
[22:50] Right, assuming I’ve still got a job, 好吧 我还有个工作
[22:52] I need to get to it, but uh… 我得去上班了 但是…
[22:54] I mean, we gotta talk about all this. 我们得谈谈这件事啊
[22:57] Ok, later though. 好的 稍后再谈
[22:59] – 7 o’clock? – Ok. – 七点可以吗 – 可以
[23:01] Wait, that’s five in my time. I’m still at work. 等等 那是我这边的五点 我还在上班
[23:05] Say 10, 8 for me? 十点如何 也就是我这里的八点
[23:07] – Yeah, great, fine. Ok. – Ok. – 好的 没问题 – 好
[23:09] Oh, and if, you know, 对了 如果出于某种原因
[23:11] it don’t work for some reason, then uh… 我们联系不上了…
[23:15] It was nice… meeting you. 很高兴… 能认识你
[23:20] Hey… it’s snowing. 嘿 下雪了
[23:50] Hey, hey, hey. On top. 注意点 车顶也得擦干净
[24:24] – Oh my god, it’s almost 10. – Why, yes it is. – 天呐 已经快十点了 – 确实是啊
[24:29] Is it… is it some cause for excitement? 你有什么… 期待的事情吗
[24:32] No, no, no. 没 没 没
[24:34] Just we ate so late. 只是我们吃得好晚啊
[24:34] Yeah, I told you 是啊 我告诉过你
[24:35] – it’s gonna be a long day. – Yeah, I know. – 今天会很漫长的 – 嗯 我知道
[24:37] No, I was just… I just meant… 不 我只是… 我只是想说…
[24:40] I just meant you must be tired 我只是想说你一定累坏了
[24:41] and thinking about going to bed. 想睡觉了吧
[24:42] Well, I’m not. 其实我没有
[24:44] – Is that ok? – Of course. – 这样没关系吧 – 当然
[24:47] Good. 好
[25:01] Actually… there was a show I wanted to… to watch. 实际上 现在有一个电视剧… 我想看
[25:06] Oh yeah, that sounds fun for you. 好啊 听起来挺有趣的
[25:27] Ooh my god. 我的老天呐
[25:32] Well. Yeah, Hi. 是啊 你好啊
[25:35] Oh boy. Did I not expect this talk? 天啊 我期待好久了
[25:38] I thought I was just… 我还以为我之前只是…
[25:40] I know, I did too. 我知道 我也是
[25:41] Oh man. Ok. 啊 好吧
[25:43] Well, uh… I just… 呃… 我…
[25:44] I spent all day just trying to think 我花了一整天
[25:46] why this could be happening. 试图想明白这到底是怎么一回事
[25:48] So? Did you come up with anything? 那么 你有什么解释了吗
[25:51] Well… Y’know one thing did occur to me. 嗯… 我确实想到了一件事
[25:54] Are you… by any chance… 有没有可能… 你就是…
[25:58] Satan? 撒旦
[26:00] No. 不
[26:03] My name is Rebecca. 我叫丽贝卡
[26:06] That’s… well, I didn’t even think of that. I’m Dylan. 那可真是… 我真没想到 我是迪伦
[26:10] Dylan. That’s nice. 迪伦 这名字真好
[26:16] ‘S a nice room. Is this your place? 那房间不错 那是你家吗
[26:19] Yeah, this is my house. I mean… It’s my husband’s. 对 这是我家 我是说 这是我丈夫的家
[26:23] You… oh… you’re married. 你… 哦 你结婚了
[26:25] Yeah, Why not? I mean, Y’got a name. 是啊 为何不能呢 你有名有姓
[26:27] Could be married too. 怎么不能结婚呢
[26:29] Did you tell him about it? 你有没有告诉他
[26:34] No, I… uh… 没有 我…
[26:36] I just… wasn’t sure. 我只是… 不太确定
[26:40] Yeah, I mean I don’… 是啊 我意思是说
[26:41] Maybe it’s better if you don’t right away. 或许这样更好
[26:45] I don’t know. This is just hard enough to 我说不准 很难相信
[26:47] – believe if it’s happening to ya. – Yeah. – 这事发生在你身上了 – 是啊
[26:50] I’d gotta wait. 我得等一阵子再说
[26:52] Wait, so… this is your house? 等等 也就是说… 这是你的房子咯
[26:57] No, it’s… yeah it is, but… uh it’s a little messy… 不 好吧 这是我的房子 有些乱糟糟的
[27:02] It’s kinda the maid’s decade off. 早就没人来打扫了
[27:14] – Wait, what’re you doing? – Aarg, it’s better this way. – 等等 你在干什么 – 呃 这样更好
[27:17] Shouldn’t have to… 不用…
[27:20] I don’t really have girls over too much. 不经常有女生来我这里
[27:22] Oh my god, I have to ask you. Did you… uhm… 对了 我必须得问问你 你是不是…
[27:28] Did you get hit last night 昨晚是不是有人
[27:29] on the shoulder like, really hard? 在你肩上狠狠地打了一拳
[27:32] Yeah, sure did. Son’ bitch just like came at me… 是啊 那个混球冲着我就来了
[27:35] With a pool cue! I know, I was there. 用的台球杆 我知道 当时我看到了
[27:39] And I was also… at this dinner party. 而且我也… 看到了这场晚宴
[27:51] – Trying to fend him off. – Becky? – 我当时还试图挡开他 – 贝姬
[27:57] Hi… sorry… it’s Vicki Madden. 你好… 不好意思 是维姬·马登打来的
[28:00] I was just telling her about my smooth move last night. 我在和她说我昨晚矫捷的身手
[28:04] – You must tell it really well. – Yeah, what was that? – 你可得好好说啊 – 是啊 你说什么
[28:09] God, yes, the kids sound amazing. (I’m sorry) 当然了 孩子的声音棒极了 唇语: 我很抱歉
[28:12] Can’t believe that. 真是难以置信
[28:15] – That was very smooth. – Thank you… Vicki. – 确实很矫捷啊 – 谢谢你 维姬
[28:22] – So, that was your husband? – Oh… yeah… uhm. – 那是你的丈夫咯 – 哦 是啊…
[28:26] Yeah… that’s Phillip. 是… 那是菲利普
[28:29] – Good-looking guy. – Yeah. – 长得挺英俊 – 是啊
[28:31] Doctor. He runs the hospital here. 是个医生 他经营这边的医院
[28:36] – Professional man. – Yeah. – 专业人士 – 是啊
[28:42] I should probably go. 我最好得走了
[28:43] Woah, do you wanna… talk again tomorrow? 等一下 你明天… 还想再聊聊吗
[28:49] Ok… but after Phillip goes to work. 可以啊 但是得等菲利普去上班之后
[28:52] You’re not like planning on getting hit again, are you? 你不会又打算挨一拳吧
[28:55] Well, let’s see. It’s not in my book. 让我想想 我没这个打算
[28:58] I wouldn’t have anyway. Worst I ever took was… 不会挨打了 最痛的一次是…
[29:03] – Oh my god! – What? – 我的天啊 – 怎么了
[29:07] Let me ask you something, did you ever go sledding? 我问你一件事 你有没有滑过雪橇
[29:10] Did you ever go sledding and get really hurt? 你有没有滑雪橇的时候受过重伤
[29:15] – I hit a tree. – Jesus, God. – 我撞上了一棵树 – 天啊
[29:19] I got knocked out cold. I mean… 我当场就晕过去了 我是说…
[29:21] I must’ve been out for more than a minute. 我一定是昏迷了一分多钟
[29:26] I still have the scar… 我现在还有那个疤痕…
[29:29] Dylan, that was 20 years ago. 迪伦 那是二十年前的事了
[29:33] I’ll be damned. 真是活见鬼了
[30:07] I got 12 stitches.. 我缝了十二针
[30:09] And my mom… never let me go sledding again. 我的妈妈… 之后再也不让我滑雪橇了
[30:15] Not that I was all that keen to. 倒不是说我还想滑
[30:17] Hey, what about when you were like… 嘿 在你大概…
[30:20] I don’t know, maybe 16… 十六岁的时候…
[30:22] I mean you were all torn up about something. 你因什么事特别悲伤
[30:24] I wanna say it was like the dead of summer. 我感觉那是个炎夏
[30:26] And it must’ve been a killer, because… 而且那件事一定很令人不快 因为…
[30:28] I must’ve been crossed out for a month. 我得有一整个月闷闷不乐的
[30:30] Ohh, that is so embarassing. 啊 真是太尴尬了
[30:33] – What? – I can’t tell you. It’s… – 怎么啦 – 我不能说 这…
[30:36] – too personal. – Oh, come on. You got to. – 太私密了 – 哎 说吧 你得告诉我啊
[30:39] You owe me a whole July. 你害得我整个七月都不开心
[30:42] That was… 那是因为…
[30:45] Walter… my first boyfriend. 沃尔特… 我的第一任男友
[30:49] I was so in love with him. He was 20, you know. 我当时深爱着他 他那时二十岁
[30:53] I don’t know. We went out for like 2 months. 我也不知道 我们交往了两个月吧
[30:55] And then he broke up with me right after we… 然后我们那个了之后他就跟我提出了分手
[30:57] you know. 你懂得
[30:59] – Oh, no wonder. – Yeah. – 哦 怪不得 – 是啊
[31:03] I mean like, right after. 我的意思是 刚做完就…
[31:07] What a dick. 真是个混蛋
[31:09] Sorry if I… uh… ruined your summer. 毁了你的夏天… 我很抱歉
[31:13] No… that’s cool. 不 没关系
[31:14] I was… y’know pretty used to having like, weird moods and… 我已经习惯了有奇怪的心情 以及…
[31:19] – stuff I couldn’t really explain. – Yeah, me too. – 一些我解释不了的事情 – 我也是
[31:22] I pretty much thought that you were pms. 我还以为是经前综合症呢
[31:24] Yeah, lots of people get us mixed up. 是啊 很多人都会把我们弄混
[31:28] I remember some other stuff too. 我还记得其他一些事
[31:31] I don’t know. I guess it’s all kinda personal. 不好说 应该都是比较私密的事情
[31:34] Like… mom. 比如… 妈妈
[31:37] Yeah, that figures. 是啊 想必是这样
[31:39] – You were in college, right? – Yeah. – 你当时在上大学 是吗 – 对
[31:44] She wasn’t ever very well. She was… 她以前身体一直不是很好 她以前
[31:48] Like me, kind of. 有点像我现在这样
[31:51] Not much of a physical specimen. 跟一个人体标本没什么两样
[31:54] Dylan, there’s something.. 迪伦 有些事情
[31:57] Didn’t make any sense to me at the time, but.. 我之前从来没有认真的去想过 但是
[31:59] You know, I always felt like there was someone with me. 我总觉得 有一个人一直陪伴在我身边
[32:03] You know, just like a feeling. 怎么说呢 就是有那种感觉
[32:05] I felt it… more strongly than ever.. After she died. 在她去世之后 这种感觉空前强烈
[32:11] It helped. 帮我渡过了难关
[32:13] Did you ever feel that way? 你有没有过这种感觉呢
[32:16] Why don’t you tell me? 你说呢
[32:18] I ..remember your first night in prison? 我 记得那是你在监狱里度过的第一晚
[32:23] Oh, yeah. Right. Time to come clean. 噢 对 好吧 坦白从宽的时候到了
[32:29] What did you do? 你做了什么
[32:31] I just… good with locks. 我只是 很擅长开锁
[32:34] Not that good with silent alarms. 但对警报器就不是那么在行了
[32:38] Got 2 years in with mostly lifers 所以在监狱里跟无期徒刑犯待了两年
[32:44] Yeah. I figured that was..nightmares. 好吧 我想那段日子就像 噩梦一样
[32:47] It was really terrifying. 真的非常可怕
[32:48] Yeah, I never felt alone as I did in there, 是 在那我有种前所未有的孤独感
[32:51] doing my bid. 任人摆布
[32:54] You weren’t. 你不孤独
[32:59] – Hey. Haha. Jesus, hey. – What? – 嘿 哈哈 天呐 喂 – 怎么了
[33:03] – Go look in a mirror. – What? – 你去照照镜子 – 什么
[33:07] Come on. I don’t even hardly know what 来嘛 我几乎都不知道
[33:09] you look like, except mostly your hands. 你长成什么样子 除了大部分时间见过你的手
[33:12] Go on. Show me. 快去 给我看看啦
[33:15] I… you know, why don’t you do that? 我 那什么 你怎么不先去啊
[33:18] ‘Cause. I asked first. 因为 是我先问的
[33:21] Well.. I’m not doing it unless you do it too. 那 除非你先照给我看 不然我不会去的
[33:24] Ok. But… after you. 好吧 但是 女士优先
[33:28] I’m not even dressed! 我都没换衣服呢
[33:29] Well, c’mon, whose fault is that, lazy bones? 拜托 那怪谁啊 小懒虫
[33:32] Let’s go. 动起来
[33:35] Fine. 好啦
[33:44] – This is ridiculous. I’m scared. – Oh c’mon, what do – 这也太荒谬了 我很怕 – 噢得了吧
[33:47] you got to be scared of? – Shut up, you’re scared too. 有什么好怕的啊 – 闭嘴啦 你明明也很怕
[33:50] Ok. I’m going to the mirror now. 好 我现在准备照镜子了
[34:15] – God, how beautiful. – Oh, don’t be stupid. – 天呐 你好漂亮 – 噢 别犯傻了
[34:18] Yeah, no. When I said beautiful, like I 哦 不是 当我说你漂亮的时候
[34:21] meant y’know ugly word cover, what did I say? 就像在说丑的反义词的意思 哦我在说什么啊
[34:23] Just don’t flatter me because I stuttered in prison with you. 别因为我陪你一起蹲过监狱你就奉承我
[34:27] What are you talking about? Hey, look, 你想什么呢 嘿 听着
[34:29] I was having fun being a beaufitul girl there. 我很高兴能变成一个这么漂亮的姑娘
[34:31] I was all ready to go.. buy hats or something. Go back. 我都快准备去 买顶帽子啥的了 转过来
[34:35] No, no! It’s your turn. 不 不行 该你给我看了
[34:37] – Hold on just give me a second. – It’s your turn! – 等等啊马上好 – 该你了
[34:49] Read’em and weep. 看了别哭啊
[34:55] You got such a nice face. 你长得不错呢
[34:58] – Nice, huh? – Oh, no. – 不错 哈 – 噢 不是
[35:04] – I mean, yeah, it is. – Well.. – 我是说 对 是很不错啊 – 好吧
[35:05] It ain’t much but it does cover my insidely skull, 我头发不多 但刚好挡住了难看的头顶
[35:08] so that’s a plus. 所以看上去好点
[35:20] – Hi. – Hi. – 你好啊 – 你好
[35:31] No, no. It was nothing like that, we um.. 不 不是 完全不是你想的那样的啦 我们
[35:37] We actually met when he.. 我们其实真正意义上的见面是在他
[35:39] When he lectured at my school. 在他来我的学校演讲的时候
[35:42] I know, sounds terrible. But it was really nice. 我知道听起来是很糟 但其实还是挺不错的
[35:47] We just got along great, and… 我们相处的很好 然后
[35:48] What did you say? 你刚刚说什么
[35:49] Oh, nothing, uhm… I was..the phone. 噢 没什么 呃 我只是 在讲电话
[35:51] Did you ..figure it out? 你 看出哪里出问题了吗
[35:54] I wish I could describe it better. 我希望我能描述得清楚些
[35:55] It was like a..a chugging noise. 总是发出类似嘎嘎的噪声
[35:57] Yeah, I know. 是的 我知道
[35:58] What it is: you got a crack in your manifold 这声音呢 是你车的歧管开裂了
[36:00] It’d go on ya. You need to replace it. 它会一直响着的 你需要换掉它
[36:02] – Ok. – Let me check my stock, and uh.. – 好的 – 让我看看我的存货 然后
[36:04] I’ll be rackin’ up today yeah? 我今天搞定它 行吧
[36:05] Yeah, that’s great. 好啊 那太棒了
[36:07] – Excellent. – Thank you. – 好极了 – 谢谢你
[36:08] What year’s your truck? 你的车是哪年的款
[36:10] Oh, uh… a 2010. 噢 2010年的
[36:13] There’s no way the exhaust system on a 路虎的排气系统不可能
[36:14] Range Rover would go after just few years. 只是过了短短几年就需要更换了
[36:16] Here, turn her over. 来 发动她
[36:20] Ok. Now go look under the hood. 好哩 现在打开引擎盖看看
[36:23] Like..what? Now? 什么 现在吗
[36:25] No, after he charged you 1200 bucks. 不 等他问你要一千二修理费了再去看好了
[36:27] Yeah, come on. 当然现在去看了 快点
[36:37] Ok. What am I looking at? 行 我现在该看什么
[36:43] Ok. 好的
[36:45] That sounds like it could just be the sensors got loose, so.. 听来像它可能只是传感器松脱了 所以
[36:48] That should be over by the ABS. 它应该在防抱死系统的上边
[36:50] I..don’t know what that is. 我不知道那是什么玩意儿啊
[36:52] Uh..that..that.. That boxy thing there. 那 那个 就是那边那个四四方方的东西
[36:55] – Ok. Over here? – Mm, no. – 好的 在这边这个吗 – 嗯 不是
[36:59] – Ok, try the other side. – Over here? – 好吧 那试试另一边 – 在这边这个
[37:02] Uh..it’s like a multipronged thing. 呃 它长得像个很多线团在一起的东西
[37:06] You’re looking for like a multipronged plugin thing. 你要找得是个插着很多电线的插头一样的东西
[37:09] See that? Yeah, yeah, that’s it. 看见那个没 对 对的 就是它
[37:12] What do I do with it? 那我该把它怎么办
[37:13] No, look, it’s loose. Plug it in. 不 你看 它松脱了 把它插回去
[37:16] There’s your problem right there. 这就是你问题的所在啦
[37:19] – The sound stops. – Yup. – That’s it? – 声音停了哎 – 对的 – 这就好了吗
[37:22] – That’s it. – I fixed it. – 这就好了 – 我修好它了
[37:24] Yes, you did, darling. 是的 你亲自修好它了 亲爱的
[37:26] Hey, we in luck. I can take it today. 嘿 我们很走运 我今天能修好它
[37:28] We are in luck. 我们是很走运
[37:29] The intake and exhaust manifolds are both fine. 进气管和排气管都很正常
[37:32] The..uh.. 那个 呃
[37:34] – Sensor. – Sensor! Just needed tightening. – 传感器 – 传感器 只要扣紧就行了
[37:37] I don’t think it’s gonna do you much good 我觉得这对你长途驾驶
[37:38] in the long run, but.. 可没什么好处 但是
[37:39] Yeah, I can take care of it for ya. 那什么 我可以给你把它好好修一下
[37:41] No, that’s alright. I already did it. 不用了 没事的 我已经修好啦
[37:43] Thanks, Stan! 谢谢啦 斯坦
[37:46] And they put me in prison. 就这样他们还把我扔进了监狱
[38:25] What is that? 那是什么东西啊
[40:00] Kershaw! So… how’s the auto-cleansing business treating ya? 克肖 那么 自动洗车行对你如何
[40:05] Actually, I’ve been thinking about looking for some new work. 事实上 我一直想着找份新工作
[40:08] Who with? Bo? Lyle? 跟谁一起啊 柏 还是莱尔
[40:09] Wanna see if I can’t scare off something better 只是想看看自己是否能够胜任更好的事情
[40:11] I mean I ain’t gonna quit or nothing.. 我的意思是我不是准备辞职或怎么的
[40:13] Not ’till I’m sure, but.. 直到我一切安定好之前都不会 但是
[40:17] What’s with you? You got a funny look. 你怎么回事儿啊 你现在表情很逗知道吗
[40:20] – What? – You look like you’re about to kiss me. – 什么 – 你看起来就像要扑上来亲我
[40:23] Well, I mean, when the light… 呃 我觉得吧 当光芒
[40:25] hits you like that. 就像这样照射在你身上时
[40:26] Something about your head. 你这颗大光头就特别的让人注目
[40:27] Well, socilitation is a crime, so.. 呵呵 教唆可是犯法的 所以
[40:29] – What’s going on, gros Jean? – Nothing’s going on! – 到底出啥事儿了克肖 – 啥事儿都没有
[40:34] For such a smart man, you’re a piss poor liar. 作为一个聪明人 你这撒谎技术够烂的了
[40:44] I met someone. 我遇到了一个人
[40:48] Thought it is! Mm, yeah! You gettin’ your packa waxed huh? 我想也是 那个 用脱毛蜡纸去毛了吗
[40:53] She knows your kind? 她知道你是个什么样的人吗
[40:55] She doesn’t seem to mind. 她似乎不介意
[40:57] Oh, you got you one of ’em classy women. 噢 看来你找到了一位优等女子呢
[41:00] You’ll be surprised. 你到时候肯定会大吃一惊的
[41:01] Nothing you do can surprise me. 你做什么事都不会让我惊喜的
[41:08] O’er there. 去那边
[41:17] I like that you told him you had a girlfriend. 我很高兴你告诉他你有女朋友了
[41:19] Yeah, well, 对 是的
[41:20] some people will believe anything. 有些人就是什么都信
[41:22] Come on, you’ve had girlfriends. 得了吧 你肯定交往过女朋友啊
[41:24] Nothing that lasted more than a few days 但没有一个交往时间是超过短短几天的
[41:27] Not good with women. 我不擅长跟女人交往
[41:30] – What about your man needs? – Becky! – 那你的男性需求要怎么解决啊 – 贝姬
[41:32] Got a mind like a sewer. 你思想真龌龊
[41:37] Shoot. 该死
[41:39] Move the other six back then you can move that one over. 把另一张六移开 然后你就能把那张挪过来了
[41:42] No, dummy, that’s cheating. 不行啦 傻瓜 那是作弊
[41:44] It’s not cheating. It’s creative. 那不叫作弊 那叫创新懂不懂啊
[41:46] It’s no fun to cheat. It’s no fun if you win. 要是作弊就不好玩了 你赢了也没意思
[41:49] Only reason you don’t cheat is ’cause 你不作弊的唯一原因是
[41:51] you’re afraid someone’ll get mad. 你怕有人会因此而生气
[41:53] Can’t always do what you’re told, darling. 不要总当个言听计从的乖孩子 亲爱的
[41:55] Spoken like a true convict. 说话口吻像个真罪犯一样
[42:02] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[42:03] What? No, it’s.. yeah, it’s ok. 抱啥歉啊 不 那个 哦 没事的
[42:07] I got no right to be touchy. It’s all true. 我无权为此生气 你说的都是事实
[42:14] Oh, hey. 噢 对了
[42:17] I think I figured it out. Y’know, 我想我明白了
[42:20] why it happened, or why we opened it up when we did 为什么会这样 还有为何我们能控制它开启
[42:22] – Really? – Really. – Why? – 真的假的 – 真的啊 -为什么
[42:25] Why not? 为什么不呢
[42:33] What up, Dill Pickle? 近来如何啊 约伯老婆
[42:39] I got to go, Becky. Got something I got to do. 我得走了 贝姬 有些事情要做
[42:42] Ok. I’ll see you. 好的 再联系
[42:48] Grumman tech supply. The bitch is ripe, Dylan. 格鲁曼科技供给 时机成熟了 迪伦
[42:51] – Is it? – You know our cousin Adam? – 是吗 – 你知道我们的表弟亚当吗
[42:53] The one who beat that aggravated assault 那个赢了7-11店员
[42:55] charge against a 7-11 clerk? 指控他故意伤害罪的
[42:56] Kicked his lard ass all up and down the freezer section. 把人打得在冷冻区上蹿下跳
[42:58] He’s been working maintenance in the office park. 他现在在办公室的停车场做维修
[43:00] He said Grumman is empty as Church service 他说在超级杯的周日 员工们都去参加仪式
[43:03] on a Superbowl Sunday. Here’s the best part: 格鲁曼空无一人 最棒的是
[43:06] No silent alarms. 没有无声警报器
[43:07] Don’t it just make your heart sink? 是不是让你有些失望呀
[43:09] I don’t know. I mean y’know Giddons’s just 我不知道 我是说你们都知道吉登斯
[43:11] drooling for me to make a move like this. 一直都盼着我做这样的事
[43:13] Don’t worry about Giddons. 别担心吉登斯啦
[43:14] He’ll sleep through it. 他一定浑然不觉
[43:15] Your end is 2 hours at most. 你最多两个小时就能完事儿了
[43:16] You open up the Pearly Gates. We handle the rest. 你负责开启天堂之门 剩下的我们来搞定
[43:18] You don’t want to be seen with us. 你不想被人看见跟我们在一起
[43:20] Yeah, I get it, I get it, man. 好 我了解 伙计 我都了解
[43:21] Hell, we’ll mail you your cut. 那行啊 我们到时候把钱寄给你
[43:24] – I could use some walking around money. – Yeah, – 我赚点小钱就够用了 – 是吗
[43:26] but this is more than just walking around money. 但这可比你那些小钱多得去了
[43:28] We got a fence lined up in Wilbur Field. 我们认识一个在威尔伯牧场买卖盗窃品的人
[43:30] He’s gonna buy the whole lot. 他到时候会买下整批货物
[43:32] Your parole gets through. 你的假释一通过
[43:33] This is you setting up in a new town, 这就是你在新城市里扎根的底金啊
[43:36] Like a proper man. 到时候就像个有身份的正派人一样
[43:38] All you got to do is keep the pretty trap shut, Dill Pickle. 你要做的就是关掉巧妙的陷阱 约伯老婆
[43:43] Who’s ever gonna know? 谁会知道是你干的啊
[43:50] I don’t know.. 我不知道
[43:51] I just… Ain’t exactly good timing for me. 我只是 觉得现在对我来说不是个好时机
[43:54] What else you gonna do man? 你还想干什么啊 伙计
[43:56] You gonna just wax a bunch of caddies? 你只愿意给凯迪拉克打蜡吗
[43:57] Dylan, this was your idea. 迪伦 这之前可是你的主意
[44:00] When you got out, you asked for some action. 你刚出狱时 是你说要来点行动的
[44:02] Something to get back on your feet. Something safe. 能让你从头再来 而且是毫无风险的
[44:04] Now this is way the hell out in Bedlow. 现在前方的道路畅通无阻
[44:06] And all that equipment just sitting there. 而且所有的器材设施就放在那儿
[44:09] There ain’t no bodies. It’s gonna rust. 长时间没人用它们 它们可是会生锈的
[44:11] There’s no victim here! 根本不会有受害者
[44:12] Arh, just a true convict. 是啊 只会有一个真的罪犯而已
[44:14] Dylan, we let you in on this, 迪伦 我们让你来分一杯羹
[44:15] because you asked. 是因为你之前要求过
[44:17] Now I don’t like you knowing if you don’t have a stake in it. 这事若跟你没有利害关系 我可不想让你知道
[44:24] We’ll be waiting on you, boy. 我们会等着你的 伙计
[44:29] Catch you soon, Dill Pickle. 回头见啦 约伯老婆
[45:08] – Hey, – Oooh, Phillip. – 嗨 – 噢 菲利普
[45:10] – Sorry, you startled me. – Sorry. – 你刚刚吓到我了 – 抱歉啊
[45:13] You know how I get in these places. 你知道我是怎么进来的
[45:15] Yeah, I do… 是啊 我知道
[45:16] which is why I’m surprised to see you here. 我只是惊讶你怎么会来这里
[45:18] – Everything alright? – Yeah, everything’s fine. – 一切都还好吗 – 是啊 都还好
[45:21] I was around and I.. had a wild ignition: 我正散步然后我 就突然心血来潮
[45:23] you might be free for lunch? 你有空一起吃个午饭吗
[45:26] Pretty wild ignition. 还真的心血来潮哈
[45:29] Look, I’ve still got my doctor’s cap on, I’m afraid. 听着 我还在工作 我恐怕
[45:33] Maynard’s here to discuss his research program. 梅纳德在这里讨论他的研究项目
[45:35] – The …uhm.. sphizophrenic narco.. – Narcotherapy. – 那 嗯 精神分裂麻醉 – 麻醉疗法
[45:39] It’s a big word, huh. 是个很难的单词 哈
[45:42] Oh, which reminds me, 噢 正好提醒了我
[45:43] next Thursday is the big fundraiser so.. 下周四是个大型资金筹集活动呢
[45:45] Don’t put us down for anything. 所有事都要为此让路
[45:47] Ok. – Ok, good. 好的 – 嗯 很好
[45:52] – Dennis! – Phillip. – 丹尼斯 – 菲利普
[45:54] You remember my wife, Becky? 你还记得我的妻子贝姬吗
[45:56] Oh yes, nice to see you again. 噢 当然 很高兴我们又见面了
[45:57] Dr. Maynard. 梅纳德医生您好
[45:58] – Do you two have plans? – Oh, no..uhm – 你们两个有约吗 – 噢 没有
[46:03] I just need to remember to call ahead first 如果我再随兴想一起吃饭的话
[46:05] if I’m going to be spontaneous. 得记着提前打招呼
[46:07] I see. 我知道了
[46:10] Ok, I’ll just leave you guys then. 好吧 我先走了 你们两位慢慢聊
[46:12] Ok, I shouldn’t be late for dinner. 好的 我应该不会误了晚餐时间的
[46:13] Ok, and..um..I’ll see you Thursday at the fundraiser. 好啊 那么 我们周四筹资会的时候再见了
[46:16] I look forward to it. 我很期待
[46:23] It’s hard to tell, right off. 就现在的情形来看 还很难讲
[46:25] Yeah, I wish you could’ve spent more time with her. 是啊 我希望你能多抽空来观察一下她
[46:26] I didn’t know she was coming. 我不知道她会来医院找我
[46:28] Y’know I..I see what you were talking about.. 你懂的 我 我能理解你在说什么
[46:31] Her body language is very protective, very concealing. 她的肢体语言有很强的防范性 隐藏得很深
[46:36] She’s deeply uncomfortable. 她正表现出极度的不适
[46:38] It’s odd. 非常奇怪啊
[46:39] Yeah, she’s always been skittish. 是啊 她一直都忧心忡忡的
[46:41] I..I just..I don’t know. 我 我只是 我也不知道为什么
[46:46] Wait, wait, who’s this guy? 等等 等一下 这个男的是谁
[46:47] That’s “Muffler” Mike. 那是”消音器” 迈克
[46:48] His Muffler’s been busted for about 8 years. 他的消音器坏了八年之久
[46:50] So everyone knows when’s he coming. 所以他一来所有人都知道
[46:53] Aaand that is..Bob Greezy. 然后那个就是 鲍勃·格瑞斯
[46:56] We call him..yup, “Greasy” Bob. 我们都叫他 对 “马屁精” 鲍勃
[46:59] Ok, so, it’s not brilliant, but.. 好吧 我知道听来不是个好称呼 但是吧
[47:05] 禁止打电话 没有例外
[47:09] I ..uh..actually worked with him once on a highway job. 我其实跟他一起在高速公路上工作过一次
[47:13] He’s got a really annoying smell. 他臭得要死
[47:22] – Got a problem, buddy? – Tell him to go fuck himself. – 你有事吗 兄弟 – 跟他说去你妈的
[47:25] – No, no. – Go fuck yourself dude. – 不 不 – 去你妈的
[47:27] – No, no problem at all. We’re cool. – Such a wimp. – 没啥事 啥事都没有 – 怂货
[47:30] What, you like it when we get hit? 怎么了 你想让我们俩都挨打吗
[47:35] Hey, who’s that? She’s hot. 嘿 那是谁啊 她好辣哎
[47:39] Yeah, that’s Donna. She’s a nice girl. 那是堂娜 是个不错的姑娘
[47:41] She’s a nice girl? Is she married? Is she covered in stories? 她不错 她结婚没 她是不是很有故事
[47:46] Not to hear it. 我没听见你说什么
[47:47] – Wait, she’s waving! – I know. – 等等 她向你招手呢 – 我知道
[47:50] You guys are friends? Ask her out! 你们是朋友么 约她出去嘛
[47:52] – I’m not gonna just ask her. – No, don’t be a wuss. – 我不想随便约人家 – 别啊 嫑当懦夫
[47:54] – You know you want her. – Shut up. – 你知道你喜欢她的 – 闭嘴
[47:56] Look, she’s coming over.. 看呐 她过来了
[47:58] What is this strange power you have over women? 你这是什么特别魔力这么吸引女人
[48:02] You don’t shut up, I’m gonna shut you out. 你再不闭嘴 我就屏蔽你
[48:04] You’d better not, not when your girlfriend’s here. 你最好别 尤其是你女朋友在的时候
[48:05] – Hey, Dylan. – Come to you, wench. – 嘿 迪伦 – 到我这来 姑娘
[48:07] Hey, Donna. 嘿 堂娜
[48:08] – Hey. – Are you.. here alone? – 嘿 – 你是…一个人么
[48:11] Oh, Jenny’s supposed to be coming, but… 噢 珍妮原本要来的 但是
[48:16] Haven’t seen you around much lately. 最近没怎么见你来这
[48:18] Haven’t been around. 没怎么来过这片
[48:20] Duh, say you like her shoes. 别废话了 说你喜欢她的鞋子
[48:22] Uh, I like your shoes 我喜欢你的鞋子
[48:24] They..uh..they work. 它们 嗯 挺好的
[48:26] I can’t believe you notice them. I got them on sale. 没想到你注意到了 我打折的时候买的
[48:29] They pretty much just go with everything, y’know. 又漂亮又百搭
[48:31] See! You compliment them on something they did or bought. 明白了 你得夸她们买的东西 做的事情
[48:33] Not like their eyes or something they were born with 别谈论眼睛之类天生就有的东西
[48:36] That’s how they know that you like them, 这样她们就知道你喜欢她们哪里了
[48:37] you like their taste, you like their… 你喜欢她们的品味 喜欢她们的…
[48:38] Shut up! 闭嘴
[48:41] I just hate this song. 我讨厌这首歌
[48:44] You’re joking! This is like my favourite song. 别逗了 这是我最喜欢的歌
[48:46] Oh I know..I just.. I’ve heard this so many times. 哦 我知道 我就是 听的次数太多了
[48:49] Oh, yeah, that’s true. They do play it a lot. 这倒没错 他们放的次数很多
[48:53] Argh. Ask her out. Ask her out. ASK HER OUT! 呃 约她出去 约她出去 约 她 出 去
[48:57] Say, Donna..I was thinking..er 那个 堂娜 我想
[49:00] Are you… are you busy.. Tuesday night? 你 你周二晚上 忙不忙
[49:04] I’m busy most nights. 我几乎每晚都忙
[49:10] – What do you have in mind? – Oh I just… thought that..er – 你想说什么 – 我就是 想 那个
[49:14] I could cook for you. I could cook for you. 我可以为你做饭 我可以为你做饭
[49:16] I could cook you dinner. 我可以为你做晚饭
[49:18] – You cook? – Yeah, I mean, well… – 你会做饭 – 是啊 那个
[49:21] Thing or two, what do you like? 会做一点 你爱吃什么
[49:25] Well, I like steaks. Big steaks. 我喜欢牛排 大块牛排
[49:28] Alright, alright, yeah I could.. I’ll fix you up. 好的 好的 我可以 为你搞定
[49:31] A rare steak, with a fancy sauce. And trimmings for days. 半熟牛排 配秘制酱料 再加上时令配菜
[49:34] – Ok. – I mean if you’re not too busy. – 好的 – 你要是有空的话
[49:36] I’m so smooth. 进展顺利啊
[49:38] Tuesday I’m seeing my mom, but I think Thursday I’m free. 周二得去看我妈 不过周四我有空
[49:41] Done, dinner at 6:30. 说定了 晚餐定在六点半
[49:43] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[49:44] – I’m busy Thursday night. – You’re not coming. – 我周四晚上没空 – 没打算带赏你
[49:47] Jenny’s here. So… 6:30? 珍妮来了 那么就 六点半
[49:50] 6:30. 六点半
[49:51] Ok. Gotta go. Hi. 好的 得走了 嗨
[49:54] Phillip and I have a fundraiser Thursday night, you dope. 菲利普和我周四有个募集晚会 你个笨蛋
[49:57] Yeah, how about you call on Monday, 好吧 要不你周一联系我
[49:58] tell me how to kiss and stuff? 教我怎么接吻什么的
[49:59] Who made you ask her out? You couldn’t even talk to her 是谁让你约她的 你连怎么跟她聊天都不会
[50:02] – You’re nothing without me. – Still not coming. – 没我你不行 – 就不带你玩
[50:05] I made you and I can break you. 我可以成就你 也可以毁了你
[50:30] This event is going to be so great. 这个活动一定会意义非凡
[50:32] It’ll help with the Laramie Project. 对拉勒米计划会有很大帮助
[50:33] A charity donation is just like any other investment.. 慈善捐助和其他投资一样
[50:37] You’d wanna know your money is being put to good use. 人们都希望自己的钱被用于有益的地方
[50:39] Well, you know, I can’t think of a better place 所以 我认为没有比科研基金
[50:41] to put your money… than in the research fund. 更有益的项目了
[50:44] Well, of course, you can’t! Your husband’s on the board. 那是当然了 你老公是科研董事啊
[50:48] But, no, you’re right. Sick people are always the best. 不过 你说的没错 帮助病人总最最好的
[50:52] Real lump in the throat stuff, these hospital charities. 最根本的问题是 这些医疗的慈善基金
[50:55] Give me cripples everytime. 每次募集都给我弄些残障人士
[50:57] These are psychos, not cripples. But you know.. 他们是精神病人 不是残废 不过
[51:00] Hmm…would you mind excusing me just a moment please? 嗯 请允许我失陪一下好吧
[51:11] – How’s it going? – What? – 进展得怎么样 – 什么
[51:13] – How’s it going? – Oh, I’m fine. Yeah. – 约会进展得怎么样 – 挺好的
[51:16] Why.. what do you want? 你怎么 你想干什么
[51:19] Nothing. I’m just checking in. 没什么 我就是来检查一下
[51:21] See how things are going. 看看进行得怎么样
[51:22] – Yeah, everything’s great. – The ..sauce is burning. – 都挺好的 – 那个 酱汁要糊了
[51:27] This is nuts. I haven’t cooked anything that 这太疯狂了 我从来就没用过
[51:30] didn’t take microwave instructions since… ever. 微波炉以外的设备来做饭
[51:33] ‘Kay. Smell this. 好了 闻下这个
[51:36] What is that? Uhm..rosemary? 什么做的 嗯 迷迭香
[51:39] – Yeah, too much? – No, no. – 是啊 放多了 – 没有
[51:41] It’s a little thick though. 就是有点稠了
[51:43] Yeah you said it’s supposed to be thick. 对啊 你说得稠点的
[51:45] Yeah, but not like, because it’d break.. 是啊 但不像这样 这会破坏
[51:56] – What? Aw you hate this shirt! – No, it’s… – 如何 你讨厌这件衬衣 – 没有 它
[51:59] Aww this is the wrong shirt! 啊 这件衬衫太差劲了
[52:00] Women everywhere will bound this shirt. 没有女人会喜欢它的
[52:02] Dylan, maintain. 迪伦 保持住
[52:05] The tie is a little rodeo. But it’s gonna be ok. 领带有点太牛仔范了 不过还好
[52:08] Yeah, easy for you to say. How’s your money dinner? 你说得轻巧 你那筹钱晚宴怎么样了
[52:11] Aargh, you know, stuff, shits, anonymous I 啊 你懂的 吃东西 说瞎话 招人烦
[52:13] just have to worry about not falling asleep. 我真担心会睡过去
[52:17] Shit! 妈的
[52:19] – Think..you’re gonna be great. Good luck. – Thanks. – 看来 你肯定没问题 好运 – 谢谢
[52:30] – Hi. – Hey there. – 嗨 – 你好
[52:31] Yeah, how are you.. ..oh shit! 你好吗 我靠
[52:36] Well done 全熟了
[52:44] Ok, everything.. oh, that’s good. That’ll be great, yeah. 好了 一切都 那没事 不会有问题的
[52:48] – Come on in. – Ok. – 请进 – 好的
[52:55] – Never seen your place before. – You haven’t? – 之前没来过你家 – 你没来过
[52:58] I thought ..you went out here for the Fourth? 我以为你美国独立纪念日来过呢
[53:00] I don’t think so. 没有吧
[53:02] Oh, thought you were. 噢 还以为你来了呢
[53:04] Yeah, I had a barbecue. 我办了个烧烤聚餐
[53:06] It’s kind of my own concept: 我自己想出来的
[53:07] Barbecue on the Fourth of July. 七月四日国家独立纪念日烧烤
[53:09] Lots of people do that. 很多人都这么做
[53:13] I ..uh.. oh I really like your ..shoes. 我 那个 特喜欢你的鞋子
[53:18] You got a thing for feet? Dated a guy like that once. 你有恋足癖 我以前跟一个这样的男人约会过
[53:22] – Real weirdo. – No, no I don’t. – 一个怪咖 – 不 我没有
[53:24] Would you like..can I get you something to drink? 你要不要 我给你拿杯酒
[53:26] I did pick up some red wine. 我准备了些红酒
[53:28] – Do you like… – Oh… – 你喜欢 – 哦
[53:30] – You got a beer? – Yeah, yeah, definitely. – 你有啤酒么 – 有 当然有
[53:34] I’d take one of those actually. 我其实更喜欢喝这个
[53:35] Yeah. – Thanks. 好啊 – 谢谢
[53:37] – Just twist, yeah, cheers. – Cheers. – 拧就行了 干杯 – 干杯
[53:43] So.. you really cook and everything? 所以 你平时也做饭什么的
[53:46] Now and then. 偶尔会
[53:50] Urghh, what’s this?? 呃 这是什么
[53:53] It’s the sauce. 这是酱汁
[53:57] That smells kind of crazy. Urghh, bimbo. 这个闻起来很恐怖 呃 蠢女人
[54:02] – Well, it’s not for tonight.. – Ok. – 其实这不是为今晚准备的 – 好吧
[54:08] I don’t like my steaks all fancy. 牛排我不要那么多花样
[54:10] Just burnt black with tons of ketchup. 只要焦黑淋上大量的番茄酱就行
[54:13] – Figures… – Figures what? – 不出所料 – 什么不出所料
[54:17] – Sorry? – Oh, I thought you’d spoken. – 您说什么 – 哦 我以为你刚才讲话了
[54:20] Oh, gosh.. maybe I did. 哦 天呐 也许吧
[54:25] I think I was… woah!! 我想我 呜喔
[54:28] – Shoot! Oh, no! – Hot! Hot! – 靠 哦 不 – 好热 好热
[54:32] In the sink! Put it in the sink!! 扔水池里 扔到水池里
[54:35] In the sink! In the sink! 扔水池里 扔水池里
[54:46] – There, happy now? – Me? – 这样 开心了吧 – 在说我么
[54:49] Maybe you’d better go wash that off, honey. 也许你该去洗一洗 亲爱的
[54:52] Stay out of this, Phil. 没你的事 菲尔
[54:57] Oh god, I’m so sorry. 哦 天呐 真对不起
[55:01] Yeah, why don’t you go to the bathroom? 不如先去个洗手间吧
[55:02] – Collect yourself. – Sorry. – 整理一下 – 对不起
[55:04] I..you’re right, honey.. 我 没错 亲爱的
[55:08] It’s ok, ok. You guys ok? 没事没事 大家都没事吧
[55:11] – Yeah. – Did you get anything on you? – 没事 – 没弄你身上吧
[55:13] No, I’m fine, but is she alright? 没 我没事 她没问题吧
[55:15] Yeah, she’s fine. She’s fine. 她没事 挺好的
[55:23] Who’s Phil? 谁是菲尔
[55:28] – Give me a second. – Ok. – 失陪一下 – 好
[55:34] What do you think you’re doing? 你在干什么呢
[55:35] I told you not to come along anyway. 都说不让你搀和了
[55:37] – I had everything under control. – You had everything on fire!! – 我能控制住场面 – 你把东西全点着了
[55:39] Yeah, well, that’s the way I like it. 我就喜欢这样
[55:41] Sure, burnt black, tons of ketchup. 对 焦黑 淋上大量番茄酱
[55:43] It’s none of your business what she eats, 她吃什么跟你没关系
[55:44] you yuppie snob! That’s my date. 你个雅痞势利眼 这是我的约会
[55:46] Ha, well, you sure know how to pick’em. 哈 好吧 你确定自己能搞定
[55:49] What’s the matter… are you jealous?? 你是怎么了 你嫉妒了
[55:52] Nooo, I’m not jealous. 没有 我才不嫉妒
[55:55] – Then butt out. – Why don’t you make me? – 那就少管闲事 – 有本事你赶我走啊
[55:59] – Just make me. – You think I won’t? – 来啊 – 你以为我不能
[56:01] Yeah, sure. Try. 好啊 试试看
[56:06] – There. – That’s all you got? – 接着 – 就这点能耐
[56:10] – Stop it. – Did it again. Did it again! – 住手 – 又抽了 又抽了
[56:12] Dylan, stop. Stop it! 迪伦 停下 住手
[56:14] I won’t. No, I’m not going to. 我就不 就不停下
[56:16] I won’t. 就不
[56:20] – Hey Donna. – Hey. – 嘿 堂娜 – 嘿
[56:22] I just put on some of my aftershave. 我刚拍了点须后水
[56:26] – Just freshening up a little. – I’m gonna..go. – 感觉精神了一点 – 我得 走了
[56:32] Donna! 堂娜
[56:36] Dylan? 迪伦
[56:39] Donna, wait! 堂娜 等等
[56:42] I was just making a joke. Was just… 我开玩笑的 我就
[56:46] putting on an aftershave. 拍了点须后水而已
[57:07] You are gonna speak to me again before we die, right? 我们临死前你还能跟我说话的 对吧
[57:09] What do you want me to say, Rebecca? Thank you.. 你想让我说什么 丽贝卡 谢谢啊
[57:12] So glad you made us look like idiots! 你能把咱俩弄得像白痴一样真是太好了
[57:15] You didn’t even apologise to Dr Maynard. 你甚至都没向梅纳德博士道歉
[57:18] I don’t like Dr Maynard. 我不喜欢梅纳德博士
[57:19] He always looks at me like he’s trying to guess my weight. 他看着我的眼神像在猜我的体重多少
[57:21] He was trying to raise money for an important 他正在努力为一个
[57:23] project I happen to be involved with. 我所参与的重要项目筹集资金
[57:27] Phillip, I can’t say what happened. 菲利普 我不能告诉你发生了什么
[57:30] I think… maybe I doze off for a second. 我想 也许我是打了个盹吧
[57:34] I was confused. 我很困惑
[57:36] – Haven’t you ever done that? – That’s not it. – 你没有这样过么 – 不是这么回事
[57:39] I mean, that may be true, but.. 我是说 有可能是那样的
[57:44] Something is happening to you. 不过 你一定发生什么事了
[57:47] And I don’t know if it’s what happened before or not 我也不知道是不是以前发生这样过
[57:49] It’s not. 不是
[57:51] Believe me. 相信我
[57:52] Ok, then what? What?! 好 那是怎么回事 怎么回事
[57:58] I don’t know, Phillip, sometimes… 我不知道 菲利普 有时候
[58:03] sometimes you just look at everything, and… 有的时候你就是看所有的东西
[58:06] it’s all just different, d’you know? 跟往常不一样 你知道么
[58:10] Yeah, I do. They call that puberty. 好吧 我有过 他们管那叫青春期
[58:12] No, it isn’t just then. It never stops. 不 不只是青春期 从来没停止过
[58:17] It’s like ..uhm.. like shedding your skin. 就像 就像蜕皮一样
[58:24] Is that what you’re doing? Shedding? 你正在进行么 蜕皮
[58:30] Yeah, I guess, sort of. 是 我觉得 差不多
[58:35] Shedding me? 脱离我么
[58:37] Oh, no. No. 不 不 不
[1:00:06] – Hey, – Hi. – 嘿 – 嗨
[1:00:11] I’m really sorry, I know. I messed it up. I know. 非常抱歉 我知道 我搞砸了 我都知道
[1:00:15] No, no, that’s cool. 不 没什么
[1:00:16] I would’ve messed it up myself anyway. You just save me time. 反正我无论如何都会搞砸 你还帮我省了时间
[1:00:19] Give yourself a little credit. That girl really likes you. 给自己点信心 那姑娘真的喜欢你
[1:00:23] Well, if she did, 就算她真喜欢
[1:00:24] I think she got over that pretty quick.. 在看过我跟脑袋里的小人说话的场景之后
[1:00:26] When she caught me talking to the little man inside my head. 一定跑得比兔子还快
[1:00:29] Yeah.. Right. 好吧
[1:00:33] It’s just sometimes when I’m with you, I forget myself. 就是有时候我跟你在一起 就把自己忘了
[1:00:42] You feel funny. 你身体不适啊
[1:00:44] – What? – Don’t you feel funny? Like, not… – 什么 – 你不觉得不适么 就像
[1:00:48] a fever, but.. 不像发烧 但是
[1:00:50] Oh.. I ..uhm.. 喔 我 嗯
[1:00:53] I was .. previously engaged in a certain kind of activity and er.. 我刚才全身心投入到了一种活动当中 而且
[1:00:58] Nope! 别说了
[1:01:04] Well you smell nice. 你身上好香
[1:01:06] Kinda sweaty 香汗淋漓
[1:01:10] Sorry, that… that was out of line. I didn’t .. 对不起 这句话有些唐突了 我不是
[1:01:17] I should go. 我得离开了
[1:01:22] Ok… look, I’m sorry about tonight. 好吧 今晚的事我很抱歉
[1:01:26] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[1:01:31] – Good night. – Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安
[1:01:38] Good night. 晚安
[1:01:40] Good night. 晚安
[1:01:48] Good night. 晚安
[1:01:54] Ok, well wait. Here comes a good one. 好吧 等一下 这条有趣
[1:01:56] Number 7: How does your partner rate as a lover? 第七条 你的伴侣是不是合格情人
[1:01:59] – Pass. – No wait! – 过 – 不 等等
[1:02:01] Pass. Pass. That’s none of your business. 过 过 这跟你没关系
[1:02:03] Of course it’s my business. Hush up. 当然跟我有关系 别说了
[1:02:05] You’d describe your love making as: A – wild animals. 你如何描述你的性生活 一 像野兽一般
[1:02:08] B – sweet and slow. 二 甜蜜又缓慢
[1:02:10] C – at least he tries. 三 至少他试了
[1:02:12] – D – Who’s he talking to? – 四 – 他跟谁说话
[1:02:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:02:16] Arhh, B..A, no, no, yeah. B? 呃 二 一 不对不对 二吧
[1:02:21] Oookay. If you say so. 好吧 你说了算
[1:02:24] – How often do you make l.. – No! Pass! – 你多久做 – 不要 过
[1:02:28] Wha…? C’mon, this isn’t gonna work unless… 啥 少来 这么测不准的除非
[1:02:30] Wait, turn up the radio… 等下 把广播开大点声
[1:02:34] Oh you like this? 你喜欢这个
[1:02:37] Yeah, I love this song. 对 我特爱这歌
[1:02:40] Oh yeah, I remember this. 哦对 我记得这个
[1:02:57] I’m crumblin’.. # 我正在崩溃 #
[1:03:02] I wake up and you’re not there. # 我醒来不见你的身影 #
[1:03:06] I call all my friends n’ tell’em I don’t care. # 我打给所有朋友说我不在乎 #
[1:03:11] I’m so cool, baby, and ever mad. # 我很冷静 宝贝 从不生气 #
[1:03:16] I’m crumblin’… # 我正在崩溃 #
[1:03:29] Hey, Phillip. 嘿 菲利普
[1:03:31] Hi. Is this more… 嗨 这还是在
[1:03:35] shedding? 剥离
[1:03:36] No, this is dancing. 不 这是在跳舞
[1:03:41] Yeah, it is. Yeah, ok. 没错 还真是 好吧
[1:03:46] I’ll see you. 回见
[1:03:48] So what brings the party down here? 为什么跑这来跳来了
[1:03:50] I was just looking for my old photo albums. 我刚才在找我的旧相册
[1:03:53] – I thought they were in the corner? – Ah, yeah.. – 我以为它们在角落里 – 啊 对
[1:03:56] Yeah, last time I saw them, they were… 对 我上次见是在这
[1:04:00] Kind of hope Bridget didn’t throw them out. 希望布丽奇特没把它们扔了
[1:04:02] No, It doesn’t make any sense…she would… 不 没理由啊 她会
[1:04:04] Hey, you know, I ran into Diane. 对了 我碰到黛安了
[1:04:06] She said you were gonna do the… Painting class. 她说你要去上 油画课
[1:04:09] – The drawing class. – The drawing class, yeah. – 绘画班 – 对 绘画班
[1:04:11] Yeah, I don’t have to. 我不是非得去
[1:04:13] What? No, I think that’s great. 什么 我觉得那很棒啊
[1:04:15] You know, get you outta your… the… cellar. 能把你带出你的 地下室
[1:04:21] Why would Bridget throw out my photos? 为什么布丽奇特要把我的相册扔了
[1:04:23] No, no, I’m not saying…just. You know..whatever, by accident. 不 不 我没说 只是 可能是意外
[1:04:26] – What do you want with them? – Nothing… – 你要它们干嘛 – 没事
[1:04:28] I just want to show them to Dyl.. ..to ..to… 我只是想拿给迪 给 给
[1:04:34] myself, look at them. 我自己看看
[1:04:36] I mean, I’m not saying: don’t find them. 我没说别找了
[1:04:38] If it helps you think, that’s good. 如果能帮你思考就好
[1:04:39] And… actually I can help you look for them. 而且 其实我能帮你找
[1:04:42] I have my… council meeting at 6, but… uhm 我六点理事会有个会 但
[1:04:45] You know, it won’t kill me to be a few minutes late. 我晚点去儿不会死的
[1:04:48] Yes, it will. 会死的
[1:04:52] Thank you for knowing that about me. 谢谢你如此体谅我
[1:04:58] Hey, is my… grey shirt clean? 嘿 我的灰衬衫是干净的吗
[1:05:01] – Er… yeah, I’ll check. – Thank you. – 我去看看 – 谢谢
[1:05:17] Everything come out alright? 喝进去的都出来了吧
[1:05:21] – You’re drunk! – I had hardly nothing to drink. – 你喝醉了 – 我基本没喝什么
[1:05:26] But give me time, partner! 但多给我点时间 伙计
[1:05:28] I got wine on my damn pants. 我裤子上沾上酒了
[1:05:33] – What’s Phillip gonna think? – Where is old Phillip? – 菲利普会怎么想啊 – 菲利普去哪了
[1:05:37] Meeting. 开会
[1:05:40] Have I given you the tour of my luxurious column? 我带你参观过我奢华的家吗
[1:05:42] Yeah, you have. 参观过
[1:05:44] Elegant modern entertainment centre. 高雅的现代化娱乐中心
[1:05:47] Perfect addition to every home. 每个家庭的完美配套设施
[1:05:49] Did you find those pictures you were gonna show me? 你要给我看的照片找到了吗
[1:05:55] They’re gone. 它们没了
[1:05:57] – Wait a minute, what happened? – They’re gone! – 等下 发生了什么 – 它们没了
[1:06:02] I have been through the entire… 我把这富丽堂皇的房子
[1:06:06] attractively furnished house. 都找遍了
[1:06:09] Maybe the maid ate them. 可能是被我们的女佣给吃了
[1:06:11] Or maybe.. my husband slipped them into the trash. 也可能是我老公把他们给扔了
[1:06:16] Are you serious? Why the hell would he do that? 你确定吗 他为什么要那么做
[1:06:18] Because, he knows me. 因为 他了解我
[1:06:21] Phillip takes care of me. 菲利普照料我
[1:06:23] That sounds te.. that.. That sucks. 听上去真是糟透了
[1:06:26] He’s not being mean. 他不是对我不好
[1:06:30] He knows how funky I get.. Sometimes.. 他知道我看到那些东西
[1:06:33] Looking through that stuff. 有时会变的多奇怪
[1:06:36] Doesn’t matter anyway. I know them all by heart. 不过没关系 我心里都记得呢
[1:06:39] There’s my mom when she’s little. 有我妈小时候
[1:06:42] She has my eyes… Blue grey with flecks of panic. 她跟我眼睛一样 蓝灰色带点凌乱的斑点
[1:06:47] And… here’s mom teaching me how to swim. 然后 还有我妈教我游泳
[1:06:51] Notice how I’m grafted to her arm. 注意我怎么紧紧的抱着她的胳膊
[1:06:54] Not a success. 失败啊
[1:06:57] And this picture of a pony. 然后有一张小马的照片
[1:07:00] I don’t know why it’s in there or who it belonged to, but… 我不知道它为什么在这或是它是谁的 但是
[1:07:04] there it is anyway. 它就在这了
[1:07:08] And there’s my dad. 还有我爸爸
[1:07:12] Scariest man who ever lived. 有史以来最恐怖的男人
[1:07:16] Grown-ups were scared of him. 大人都怕他
[1:07:20] All they ever taught me was how to be afraid. 他们只教会了我如何害怕
[1:07:24] Then I went out and found the copingest man alive 然后我就出走了 找到了这个男人
[1:07:28] so he can take care of me. 让他可以照顾我
[1:07:31] So he can get rid of the past. 他能让我放下过去
[1:07:35] Chipping away at it. 慢慢解脱
[1:07:38] Omni-little quirks. Insecurities. 摆脱各种怪癖和不安
[1:07:43] Until… 直到
[1:07:46] voilà. 瞧
[1:07:49] Nothing left. 什么也不剩了
[1:08:02] Nothing like a little truth to sober you up, huh? 唯有事实最能使人清醒了
[1:08:10] Tell you ’bout my family. I got a brother, named Mitch. 跟你说说我家 我有个哥哥 叫米奇
[1:08:14] … moved to 1600 miles away… 为了不用再借我钱
[1:08:18] so that he wouldn’t have to loan me anymore money. 搬去了1600英里以外的地方
[1:08:22] My mama’s.. 我妈妈
[1:08:24] I put her through so much. By the time I got popped… 我让她经历了太多事 我被抓的时候
[1:08:26] she just stopped talking to me. 她就不再跟我说话了
[1:08:30] She didn’t even wait for the trial. 她甚至都没等到庭审
[1:08:34] I’ve never met anyone I didn’t disappoint. 我从未遇见过没对我失望的人
[1:08:40] I mean, the best thing.. The only thing.. 我是说 我喜欢的关于我的
[1:08:44] About me that I like… 最好的事 也是唯一的事
[1:08:46] is you. 是你
[1:09:27] Fuck. How I wish you weren’t so damn pretty, Becky Porter. 操 我多希望你他妈没那么漂亮 贝姬·波特
[1:09:32] I know this’ dumb and shallow, but… 我知道这很傻很肤浅 但是
[1:09:35] I mean, you’re a married woman, I’m on parole. 你结婚了 我在假释中
[1:09:40] Still, sometimes I think… 我有时仍想
[1:09:46] just wish you weren’t so damn pretty. 仅仅希望你不是他妈的那么漂亮
[1:10:22] I wanna know how you feel like. 我想知道你的感觉
[1:12:23] Cut it out! It’s good. 省省吧 多好啊
[1:12:25] It’s cool! Look at Diane. 多酷啊 看看黛安
[1:12:31] That’s a little abstract there, darlin’. 有点抽象哦亲爱的
[1:12:33] Try to grow him a nice man. 尽量把他画好看点
[1:12:41] Dylan! My office. 迪伦 来我办公室
[1:12:45] – Got to go darlin’. – Ok, I’ll see you. – 得走了亲爱的 – 好 回见
[1:12:51] – What’s going on, Jake? – It’s no good. – 怎么了杰克 – 这样不太好
[1:12:56] – Wh.. what is? – It’s no good. – 是什么 – 这样很不好
[1:12:59] – It doesn’t work. – Wait, wait. – 这不行啊 – 等一下 等一下
[1:13:02] Am I fired? 难道我被炒了
[1:13:03] Ok, you’re me Dylan… 好了 试想你是我迪伦
[1:13:06] What would you do? Keep the ex-con who talks to himself? 你会怎么办 留着一个自言自语的前罪犯
[1:13:10] All day? 整天
[1:13:14] You’re frightening the customers. 你吓到顾客了
[1:13:17] Look, next time you get a gig. Ok. Just… 看 下次你再找到活
[1:13:21] – let your imaginary friend stay at home. – Ok – 让你想象中的朋友呆在家里 – 好吧
[1:13:25] You’re gonna start living in the world brother. 你得开始新生活了老兄
[1:13:27] You… you gotta be where you at. 要活在现实中
[1:13:30] – You understand what I’m saying? Be where you at. – Ok. – 你懂我意思了吗 活在现实里 – 好吧
[1:13:33] I’ll give you a recommendation if you need one. 你需要的话我会给你写推荐信
[1:13:36] I won’t lie. 我不会说谎的
[1:13:38] But I… I’ll say you’re honest. 但是我会说你很诚实
[1:13:40] Tks.. 谢了
[1:14:02] What’s happend, bro? 发生什么事了 哥们儿
[1:14:25] Honey… I’m your friend. 亲爱的 我是你朋友
[1:14:27] Oh, good… I mean, yes, of course you are. 哦好 我是说 你当然是
[1:14:31] You can tell me. You really should. 你有事可以跟我说 你真的应该
[1:14:34] Sweetie, I, honestly, I have no idea what you’re talking about. 亲爱的 说实话 我真的不知道你在说什么
[1:14:38] Not at all? 一点不知道
[1:14:40] Well, everybody’s… concerned. 大家都很关心
[1:14:44] Is something going on? You can tell me. 发生什么事了吗 你可以告诉我的
[1:14:49] There’s just really nothing to tell. 真的没什么好说的
[1:14:53] Have you been seeing someone? 你在跟谁约会吗
[1:14:55] Oh god, no. No, no, no, no. 哦天 不不不不
[1:14:57] I couldn’t. I’m married. I would never. 我不能 我结婚了 我永远不会的
[1:14:59] Oh, I meant a shrink! 哦我指的是心理医生
[1:15:02] You’re having an affair! Oh my god! 你出轨了 我的天呐
[1:15:04] – No. – You don’t have to tell me who unless you want to. – 不 – 你不用告诉我是谁除非你想
[1:15:06] No, no, no, no. Diane! 不不不不 黛安
[1:15:07] Because I’m very good at keepi… 因为我很擅长保
[1:15:08] Diane, honestly, Diane. I’m not. 黛安 真的 黛安 我没有
[1:15:09] I’m not having an affair! 我没外遇
[1:15:10] Oh, and we’ve never had this conversation. 那就当我们从来没进行过这次谈话
[1:15:13] Oh, poor Phillip. Oh I didn’t mean that. 哦可怜的菲利普 我不是那意思
[1:15:15] I’m really… – You know what, 我真的 – 你知道吗
[1:15:17] you don’t have to tell me who that is… 你不需要告诉我那个人是谁
[1:15:18] just explain everything. 这些一切都说得通了
[1:15:21] Explain what? 什么说得通了呀
[1:15:25] Well, I don’t mind telling you now 我现在不介意告诉你
[1:15:27] that I know you’re not crazy. 我知道你没疯
[1:15:29] But everybody’s talking. Well, you must know that. 但人人都在议论 你必须得知道
[1:15:34] Everybody’s talking about me. Why? 人人都在议论我 为什么
[1:15:37] Don’t they have lives? 他们都没自己的生活吗
[1:15:38] Oh, my lips are sealed. 我嘴巴很严的
[1:15:39] They are zip-locked. 他们也会三缄其口
[1:15:41] You don’t have to tell me who he is, but is it someone I know… 你不需要告诉我他是谁 但是我认识他吗
[1:15:44] Diane, honestly, I’m not having an affair. I’m not. I swear. 黛安 真的 我没有外遇 我没有 我发誓
[1:15:47] Ok? I’m just crazy. 行吧 我只是疯了
[1:15:59] Amazing!! 帅呆了
[1:16:01] That’s probably the greatest game of pool ever played. 估计是台球史上最棒的一局
[1:16:04] – Hi, Dylan. – Oh, hi. Queen of the rodeo! – 嗨 迪伦 – 哦嗨 竞技女王
[1:16:07] Rodeo queen huh? 竞技女王
[1:16:08] What, you came to watch me making pool history? 怎么 来看我创造台球历史吗
[1:16:14] Had a few pitchers, haven’t you? 打飞了不少对吧
[1:16:15] You know my only regret? 你知道我最后悔什么吗
[1:16:17] It’s that I gave up my law practice to become a show girl. 放弃法律去当了展台女郎
[1:16:21] – Can I pour myself one? – Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. – 我能倒杯吗 – 嗯 行行行
[1:16:24] Hey, hey, hey. Have a .. have a beer. 嘿 来杯啤酒
[1:16:30] Who’s gonna find his ball? 谁来找他的球
[1:16:33] So..Wayne said that Jake gave you the can. 韦恩说杰克把你炒了
[1:16:37] – That blows. – Hey, Donna, sister. – 太惨了 – 嘿 堂娜 妹子
[1:16:39] Where the hell you been hiding at, Dill Pickle? 你最近藏哪去了 约伯老婆
[1:16:41] Thank god, you come. 谢天谢地你们来了
[1:16:46] Is it time to do crimes? 是到时候去犯事了吗
[1:16:50] Yeah, man, we been waiting on you. 嗯 我们等着你呢
[1:16:54] – Cue ball. – Quite enough dicking around… – 发球 – 别磨蹭了
[1:16:56] – are we doing this or not? – Hell, yes! Let’s do it. – 我们到底干不干 – 当然 我们来干吧
[1:16:59] – Let’s do it. – Alright, here’s the address.. – 我们来干吧 – 好了 这是地址
[1:17:02] Need you to roll up there. Check the place out. 你需要去踩点 看看周围环境
[1:17:04] We go in Thursday night. 我们周四晚上进去
[1:17:06] Let’s do it now. Let’s do it now! 现在就去干吧 现在就去干吧
[1:17:08] I mean, what am I waiting for, right? This is what I do.. 我是说我还在等什么 是吧 我就是干这个的
[1:17:11] I mean, I’m a criminal-element-man type, man. 我就是那种适合犯罪的人啊
[1:17:14] Just like you! Like, who am I kidding? 就像你一样 我没开玩笑
[1:17:17] Maybe you’ve had enough, Dill. 你最近应该经历太多了 约伯
[1:17:19] Maybe you wanna head home, sleep it off. 你应该回家睡一觉
[1:17:21] Oh, no. I want some action!! I want some action, yes!! 不不 我要行动 我想要行动 没错
[1:17:24] Come on!! Let’s get lost! 来吧 我们走吧
[1:17:27] Hey, you can be my moll. 嘿 你可以当我的女人
[1:17:29] Yeah, I mean I got to have a moll. 对 我得有个情人
[1:17:36] Y’see, I got this problem though. 你看 我还有个问题
[1:17:39] It’s the Jiminy the cricket 吉米尼那个蟋蟀
[1:17:40] he’s gonna get all upset with me man… 让我非常心烦 老兄
[1:17:42] and I can’t go messing with Jiminy’s cricket. 我不能招惹吉米尼的蟋蟀
[1:17:44] He lives in my head with Mr Cricket, excuse me, “Dr Cricket”. 他在我印象中就是蟋蟀博士 抱歉 蟋蟀博士
[1:17:49] Hey, what am I gonna do when she finds out 嘿 当她发现我跟别人的形容
[1:17:50] that I’m just like everybody said. 没有不同时我该怎么办
[1:17:52] What am I gonna do then, Bo? 我那时该怎么办 柏
[1:17:53] You got voices in your head? 你脑子中有声音
[1:17:55] Is that what you’re saying? 你是这意思吗
[1:17:56] You don’t believe me? Donna? 你不相信我 堂娜
[1:17:58] He does. 是真的
[1:18:00] Yeah, I have a world of craziness up here, man. 对 我脑子里有个疯狂的世界
[1:18:01] So you might wanna find somebody a 所以你可能想找个
[1:18:03] little more stable to be your riled man. 更稳定的人来帮你干活
[1:18:04] Maybe I’m not your guy. 我不是你要找的人
[1:18:06] I mean burglary is a pretty tricky piece of business. 盗窃可是很棘手的活
[1:18:08] – It’s time to shut your mouth now. – You know what? – 你该闭嘴了 – 知道吗
[1:18:10] I’m getting so sick of everybody telling me what to do. 我厌倦了所有人都指挥我该干什么
[1:18:17] Oi!! Step back, Dylan, y’step back! 退后 迪伦 你退后
[1:18:19] You two, get the hell out of my bar! 你们俩 滚出我的酒吧
[1:18:22] Alright, Wayne, put the gun down. Ok, Wayne. 好的 韦恩 放下枪
[1:18:25] Man, I got a lump on my head the size of Nebraska. 老兄 我头上的肿包得有内布拉斯加州那么大
[1:18:27] Ok. Shut up, shut up, Lyle. That’s ok. 好了 闭嘴 莱尔 没事的
[1:18:29] – Everything’s fine. Everything’s fine. – Am I bleeding man? – 一切安好 – 我流血了吗
[1:18:31] Shut up, Lyle! 闭嘴 莱尔
[1:18:35] I don’t care how long we’ve known each other. 我不在乎我们认识多久了
[1:18:38] You screw this up. 你等着瞧
[1:18:41] Bo, look at my hair, man. Am I bleeding? Bo! 柏 看看我头发 流血了吗
[1:18:44] Bo, my head’s gonna be all discolored. 柏 我的头发变色了吗
[1:19:28] Diane! Hi. I just got the call that you are here. 黛安 嗨 我刚接到电话说你在这儿
[1:19:32] To what do I owe this pleasant surprise? 是什么事让你来给我惊喜
[1:19:40] What? 怎么了
[1:20:15] Do you recognise it? 认识这里吗
[1:20:24] I don’t even look any smaller. 看起来没什么变化啊
[1:20:26] I never came here again. 我再也没有回来过
[1:20:30] I was scared. 我害怕
[1:20:32] Always felt like… There was something here. 总觉得 这里有什么
[1:20:38] Something…too grown up… 让人成熟太多
[1:20:41] Too real. 太真实的东西
[1:20:46] Do you think this was the place I first went nuts or… 你觉得我第一次发神经是在这里
[1:20:49] Does it go further back? 还是更早
[1:20:50] C’mon, you’re not crazy, Becky. 你不疯 贝姬
[1:20:52] I was once. 我曾经有过
[1:20:54] Right after college. 大学刚毕业
[1:20:57] Before Phillip and I were engaged. 在菲利普和我订婚前
[1:21:01] I… kind of fell apart. 我曾精神崩溃
[1:21:08] Couldn’t deal with being in the world, so… 无法应对这个世界 于是
[1:21:11] Spent some time in a hospital up state. 在州北边的一个医院呆了一阵子
[1:21:17] Rehabilitating. 做康复
[1:21:22] I didn’t know about that. 我不知道这事
[1:21:23] Yeah, you missed that one. 对 你不知道
[1:21:26] Probably because I missed most of it too. 可能因为我也差不多忘记了
[1:21:30] I couldn’t feel anything. 我没有知觉
[1:21:33] I just laid in bed for 3 months… 就只在床上躺了三个月
[1:21:37] Trying to work up enough energy to cry. 努力积攒哭泣的力量
[1:21:44] Phillip was with me through all of it. 菲利普一直陪着我
[1:21:47] He read to me. He sat with me… 为我读书 陪我坐着
[1:21:52] tried to get me through it. 努力帮我渡过难关
[1:21:55] He probably did. 大概是他成功了
[1:22:00] Sure wasn’t me. 肯定不是靠我自己
[1:22:04] – So goddamn weak. – Becky, how can you say that? – 我太弱了 – 贝姬 别这么说自己
[1:22:08] What you did for me. 你为我做了很多
[1:22:10] Have I made your life any easier, honestly? 说实话 我让你的生活变轻松了吗
[1:22:14] Yes. 是的
[1:22:20] You know, I can’t read your mind. 虽然我读不到你的思想
[1:22:22] Dylan but I know when you’re lying. 迪伦 但我知道你在说谎
[1:22:26] – Becky, don’t do this. – I can’t live like this. – 贝姬 别这样 – 我不能这样活下去
[1:22:30] Dylan… Phillip is my husband. 迪伦 菲利普是我丈夫
[1:22:36] I know you don’t like him, but I need to be with him. 我知道你不喜欢他 但我必须得跟他过日子
[1:22:41] I need to find him again. 我得再去找他
[1:22:42] Yeah, you gotta do what you’re told, right? 好吧 你要遵从他们的安排吗
[1:22:45] – That’s not fair. – Fair? – 这不公平 – 公平
[1:22:47] I finally, for once in my life, I can see something… 终于 我第一次在生命里感受到了
[1:22:52] something real, and then you tell me I gotta give up, so.. 真实的情感 然后你却让我放弃
[1:22:55] How do you call it fair?? 这怎么能算公平
[1:22:58] I can’t be with you, and I can’t… 我不能和你在一起 我也不能
[1:23:02] I can’t play at this anymore! 我也不能再和你玩这个游戏了
[1:23:04] It’s not a game. It’s not something that you play. 这不是游戏 不能拿这个当儿戏
[1:23:07] What am I supposed to do? 我该怎么做
[1:23:10] You are going to be fine. 你会没事的
[1:23:13] God, Dylan… 老天 迪伦
[1:23:18] You have so much. 你优点太多了
[1:23:23] You… 你
[1:23:25] you blew me away. 你让我倾倒
[1:23:29] You know that, you.. 你知道的 你
[1:23:32] I’m never gonna forget that. 我永远不会忘记
[1:23:34] – Couldn’t we just… – No. – 我们能不能 – 不行
[1:23:38] How do you expect me to just shut you off? 我如何就这么离开你
[1:23:44] Because you love me. 因为你爱我
[1:25:20] Me a whiskey, please? 请给我杯威士忌
[1:25:22] The thing is… you come in here 你来这里
[1:25:24] and it’s always some kind of trouble. 总是要惹麻烦
[1:25:29] Is that what you hear? 你听说什么了吗
[1:25:31] Not too nicely, though, you were in here 可不是什么好事 你在这里
[1:25:33] doing your little MMA style tango… with soul brothers. 和你臭味相投的兄弟们表演了一出综合格斗啊
[1:25:36] They showed up. I left. 他们来了 我就走了
[1:25:38] We didn’t associate. 没交集
[1:25:39] Dylan, this ain’t the goddamn drill. Ok? 迪伦 这不是开玩笑 好吗
[1:25:42] You even got yourself fired. 你都被炒鱿鱼了
[1:25:43] You’re hanging out with known felons. 然后又和出了名的坏蛋混在一起
[1:25:45] And now, Lyle is looking to bust yo ass off 现在 莱尔到处找你
[1:25:47] all across the dessert. 想给你尝尝厉害
[1:25:48] Giddons, look, can you… 吉登斯 听着 你能不能
[1:25:49] NO!! 不
[1:25:54] NO! NO! 不 不要
[1:25:56] – Please stop! – What’s wrong with you? – 请住手 – 你怎么了
[1:25:58] Please! 请住手
[1:26:10] Dylan! Dylan!! 迪伦 迪伦
[1:26:15] What the hell’s wrong with you? 你到底怎么了
[1:26:16] – You bastards? – Bo and Lyle? – 混蛋 – 柏和莱尔吗
[1:26:19] Y’know what I’m looking at right now, a cell. 你知道我现在眼里看到什么吗 一间牢房
[1:26:22] You tell me what’s going on with them brothers… 告诉我 你和那两兄弟有什么纠葛
[1:26:24] You won’t even have to think about that. I’ll take it… 你都不用去管 我会解决
[1:26:26] No, I mean, I’m looking at her right now. I’m in it! 不 我现在正看着她 我在里面
[1:26:29] What? 什么
[1:26:29] This is where they put me, ’cause this is where they see me. 他们让我看到的 因为他们也看到我这里
[1:26:32] Wait a minute, so this is when… 等等 你这是要
[1:26:34] You start blaming the whole world for your crap, is that right? 为自己的烂摊子开始责怪全世界了吗
[1:26:38] No. No, this is where I stop. 不 我不会再那样了
[1:26:43] We ain’t finished. 这可没完
[1:26:50] I want you to get better. 我想让你康复
[1:26:54] To stop… worrying about everything. 别再 什么都担心了
[1:27:00] Everything’s gonna be fine. 一切都会没事的
[1:27:04] You just need to be… 你只需要
[1:27:08] alone for a while. No distractions. 单独待一阵子 没有干扰
[1:27:12] ‘Till you feel ..yourself again. 直到你再次感受到 自我
[1:27:27] Rebecca. I love you. 丽贝卡 我爱你
[1:28:08] Now we both got lumps in our heads. 现在我们脑袋都长包了
[1:28:11] It’s Thursday! Time to go to work, Dyl! 今天是周四 该行动了 迪
[1:28:14] – I got to be somewhere. – Yeah, and we know where. – 我得去个地方 – 对 我们知道是哪里
[1:28:18] You know, I told Bo, that we should bust you up… 我跟柏说 我们应该干掉你
[1:28:21] and leave you there when we’re through. But he’s got a code. 然后把你扔在野外 但他有自己的方式
[1:28:24] 2 hours and comfortable living, Dyl. 只要两小时 然后就放过你 迪
[1:28:26] No, I need to be somewhere. I’m asking. 不行 我得去个地方 求你了
[1:28:28] And I’m answering. 我回答过了
[1:28:48] We’ll worry about swarms later. 其他以后再解决
[1:28:50] None of your people will even know she was here. 你的人根本不会知道她在这里
[1:28:53] I’m betting she’ll be back to normal, in a..just a couple months. 我打赌只需几个月 她就会恢复正常的
[1:28:56] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:29:16] Did you see who was driving that car? 看见是谁开的车吗
[1:29:20] Go. 走吧
[1:29:36] – Good morning, ladies and gentlemen… – Becca. – 早上好 女士们先生们 – 贝卡
[1:29:38] …this is your captain speaking.. 这里是机长广播
[1:29:40] – ..we are currently creeping up to.. – Becca. – 我们正在爬升 – 贝卡
[1:29:45] Can you hear me? 能听到我吗
[1:29:48] Come on, answer me, Rebecca! 回答我 丽贝卡
[1:29:52] Dylan? 迪伦
[1:29:55] Jesus Christ, Rebecca, what is going on? 上帝 丽贝卡 发生了什么事
[1:29:59] Phillip put me in here. 菲利普把我关在这里了
[1:30:03] I think he thinks I’m having an affair. 我想他觉得我有外遇了
[1:30:05] So he locks you up? Can he do that? 所以把你关起来吗 他能这么做吗
[1:30:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:30:12] I’m afraid of him. 我害怕他
[1:30:14] I don’t know what he’s gonna do. 我不知道他要做什么
[1:30:17] Feel like you’re under water. What are they giving you? 感觉你很迷糊 他们喂你什么药了
[1:30:20] Phillip gave me these pills. 菲利普给了我一些药
[1:30:22] I took them. 我都吃了
[1:30:24] He told me to take them so I took them. 他让我吃 我就吃了
[1:30:27] Do you know where you are? 你知道你在哪吗
[1:30:29] Yeah, in er.. 知道 在
[1:30:31] I think it’s the..uhm.. 我想这里是
[1:30:34] Hop Howard clinic. 哈普·霍华德诊所
[1:30:36] It’s a mental institution. 是个精神病院
[1:30:38] Your husband ought to be a permanent resident, darliln’. 你丈夫才应该被永远关进去 亲爱的
[1:30:43] – Are you on a plane? – I’m… I’m headed your way. – 你在坐飞机吗 – 我去找你
[1:30:50] Listen, I need to see the room. 听着 我得看看房间
[1:30:54] I want you to look around, I want to see everything. 你四处看看 我想看到一切
[1:31:09] But, is there anything you’ll do or… 还有其他办法吗
[1:31:10] I understand, sir, but unfortunately, 我明白 先生 但抱歉
[1:31:12] we can’t arrange a vehicle… 你没有有效的驾驶证
[1:31:14] without a valid driver’s license. 我们不能租给你车
[1:31:15] I just don’t have it with me right now, that’s all. 我只是没带在身上
[1:31:18] And I have a really important job interview. 我有个很重要的工作面试
[1:31:19] And I do hope you get that job. 我非常希望你能面试成功
[1:31:21] What I can do, is arrange a cab for you. 我可以帮你叫辆出租车
[1:31:23] Perhaps a friend can overnight your license 也许你可以让朋友帮你连夜快递过来
[1:31:25] while I hold the res… Sir? 我替你保留预定 先生
[1:31:28] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:31:56] – Where are you? – Still the airport. – 你在哪里 – 还在机场
[1:32:00] What are you doing? 在做什么
[1:32:03] Renting. 租车
[1:32:18] Now, twist it to the left. Slowly. 现在 向左转 慢慢来
[1:32:23] Ok, now, see if you can find the empty space in there. 好的 现在试试能不能找到空隙
[1:32:27] Dylan, I can’t do this. I feel like a 4-year-old. 迪伦 我做不到 笨得像个四岁小孩儿似的
[1:32:30] You can do it. Just relax. 你可以的 放松
[1:32:32] 诺克斯堡 美国陆军基地之一
[1:32:32] This ain’t Fort Knox, these are simple locks. 这不是诺克斯堡 只是简单的锁
[1:32:35] Oh uhm.. turn here. 这里转弯
[1:32:38] Where did you learn to do all this stuff anyway? 你在什么地方学会的这些
[1:32:42] School, mostly. 基本是在学校学的
[1:32:44] I was wondering where you guys didn’t chop. 我在想还有什么你不会做的
[1:32:46] Oh I bet you took ballet. 我打赌你学的是芭蕾
[1:32:48] Or tea appreciation or something. 或者品茶之类的
[1:32:50] Oboe. 双簧管
[1:32:55] – Holy shit, holy shit! – Hot damn! – 老天 – 干得好
[1:32:57] That took me a week to learn that. 我花了一周才学会
[1:32:59] You’re a natural born criminal. 你是个天生的罪犯
[1:33:01] I bet you say that to all the girls. 你肯定跟所有姑娘都这么说
[1:33:06] – Am I close? – Yeah, I think so. – 我快到了吗 – 我想是的
[1:33:08] Just keep going all the way through town. 直穿过镇子就行
[1:33:09] It’s right by the train tracks, you can’t miss it. 就在火车轨旁边 你不会错过的
[1:33:11] Ok, I’ll find it. Time to get a move on now. 好的 我会找到的 你该行动了
[1:33:14] Er.. anybody in the hall? 大厅里有人吗
[1:33:18] One sec… 等一下
[1:33:21] Wait ’till she leaves the hall. 等她离开大厅
[1:33:26] Check. 好了
[1:33:28] – Nervous? – Check. – 紧张吗 – 走了
[1:33:31] Listen, when you get outta there, uhm.. 等你离开那里
[1:33:34] You ever seen Canada? 你去过加拿大吗
[1:33:37] Why, what do you have in mind? 为什么问 你想做什么
[1:33:39] I thought maybe you’d like to have a romance in an exotic city. 我想也许你会喜欢在异国城市谈场恋爱
[1:33:48] Go for it. Just walk like you know where you’re going. 行动吧 保持镇定如常
[1:34:23] Holly shit. 真见鬼
[1:34:41] Do you have any idea where I am? 你知道我我这是在哪里了吗
[1:34:49] No, get back on main street. 不知道 回到主路上去
[1:34:55] Not a good idea. 不行的
[1:34:59] – Shit! – Turn off the engines and show me your hands! – 糟糕 – 关掉引擎 举起双手
[1:35:04] How are you doing today? 今天感觉如何
[1:35:13] Here goes nothing. 不管了
[1:35:18] Stop the car!! I said stop! 停车 停下
[1:36:43] God! Oh my god! 老天爷
[1:36:47] Oh my god! 老天
[1:36:50] Dylan, I can’t talk to him! I can’t! 迪伦 我不能跟他说话 我不能
[1:36:52] Becky, calm down. You can do this. 贝姬 冷静 你做得到
[1:36:54] Ok. Ok. 好吧
[1:36:57] I’m just gonna walk past him and it’s gonna be totally fine. 我要走过他 一切都会没事的
[1:37:04] Rebecca? What are you doing? 丽贝卡 你在做什么
[1:37:08] Told you I couldn’t talk to him. 说了我不能跟他说话
[1:37:10] Go, Becky, just go! 走 贝姬 直接走
[1:37:12] Rebecca! 丽贝卡
[1:37:24] He’s gone. 他逃跑了
[1:37:38] The woods. The woods, go! 森林 往森林里跑
[1:38:19] – Hear that train? – Yes! – 听见火车了吗 – 是的
[1:38:21] Run for it!! 朝它跑
[1:38:43] – I’m here. – Where? – 我在这里 – 哪里
[1:38:48] Where? 哪里
[1:38:54] – Where? – I’m here. – 在哪儿 – 这里
[1:39:08] There’s an open boxcar, see it? 有个开着的货车车厢 看到了吗
[1:39:11] – Where? – There’s a red boxcar, right here! – 哪呢 – 红色货车车厢 就这个
[1:39:13] Red boxcar, see it? 红色货车车厢 看到了吗
[1:39:17] – Yes! – Ok. GO!! – 看到了 – 好的 跑
[1:40:54] This is gonna be so weird. 这一切太奇妙了
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Se7en(七宗罪)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Nebraska(内布拉斯加)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme