Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Into the Woods(魔法黑森林)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Into the Woods(魔法黑森林)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:魔法黑森林
英文名称:Into the Woods
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] Once upon a time-in a far-off kingdom- 很久很久以前 在一个遥远的王国
[00:46] there lay a small village at the edge of the woods… 森林的边缘坐落着一个小村庄
[00:52] – I wish… – And in this village, -我的渴望 -在这个村庄里
[00:55] – more than anything… – lived a young maiden… -胜过一切… -住着一位少女
[00:59] more than life… 胜过生命…
[01:01] – more than jewels… – A care-free young lad… -胜过珠宝… -一位无忧无虑的男孩
[01:05] I wish… 我的渴望…
[01:08] – more than life… – and a childless baker… -胜过生命… -一位膝下无子的面包师
[01:12] – I wish… – with his wife. -我的渴望… -以及他的妻子
[01:15] – more than anything… – More than the moon… -胜过一切… -胜过月亮…
[01:18] – I wish… – The king is giving a festival. -我的渴望… -国王要举行庆典
[01:21] – more than life… – I wish… -胜过生命… -我希望
[01:22] I wish to go to the festival 我想去参加庆典
[01:24] more than riches… – and the ball… -胜过荣华富贵… -还有舞会-
[01:25] I wish my cow would give us some milk. 我希望 我的牛能产点奶
[01:27] More than anything… 胜过一切…
[01:28] – I wish we had a child. – I want a child. -希望我们有个孩子 -我想要个孩子
[01:33] I wish to go to the festival. 我希望能去庆典
[01:34] – my cow would give us some milk or even cheese… – I wish. -我的牛能产点奶或奶酪 -我希望
[01:40] You wish to go to the festival? 你想去参加庆典
[01:42] The poor girl’s parents had died 这个可怜的姑娘父母双亡
[01:44] You, Cinderella, the festival? 灰姑娘 你想去参加庆典
[01:46] You wish to go to the festival? 你想去参加庆典
[01:48] The festival?! The king’s festival!?? 国王举行的庆典吗
[01:51] And now she lived with her stepmother… 现在她跟她的继母
[01:53] The festival?!!! 庆典
[01:55] who had two daughters of her own. 以及继母的两个女儿一起生活
[01:58] – Look at your nails! – look at your dress! -瞧瞧你的脏指甲 -看看你这破裙子
[02:00] – People would laugh at you! – Nevertheless -出去不被人笑死才怪 -可是
[02:02] She still wish to go the festival… 她还是想去参加庆典
[02:04] And dance before the prince?! 在王子面前起舞
[02:09] All three were beautiful of face, but vile and black of heart. 三人皆是天使面孔蛇蝎心肠
[02:16] The young lad had no father, 小男孩没有父亲
[02:18] – and his mother… – I wish. -而他的妈妈 -我希望
[02:19] Well, she was at her wit’s end. 她已经无计可施了
[02:21] I wish my son were not a fool. 我希望我儿子不是个傻子
[02:25] I wish my house was not a mess. 我希望我的家井井有条
[02:29] I wish the cow was full of milk. 我希望奶牛可以多产牛奶
[02:31] I wish the walls were full of gold. 我希望墙壁是由金子铸就
[02:32] I wish a lot of things. 我希望的事多了
[02:36] What in heaven’s name are you doing with the cow inside the house? 我的老天 你把奶牛牵屋里来做什么
[02:39] I thought if he was nice and warm he might produce some milk. 我想着要是他暖和舒坦了 就会产点奶
[02:42] It’s a she! How many times must I tell you? 是她 我得跟你说多少遍
[02:46] xxx Only shes can give milk! 只有母牛才产奶
[02:53] And then there was a hungry little girl… 还有一个饿坏了的小女孩
[02:55] – who always wore a red cape… – Hey! -她总是穿着一件红色的斗篷 -干什么呢
[02:58] I wish. It’s not for me, 我希望 不是我要吃
[03:00] it’s for my granny in the woods. 我要把它带给我那住在森林里的奶奶
[03:03] A loaf of bread, please, 就一条面包 拜托了
[03:06] to bring my poor old hungry granny in the woods… 带给我那住在森林里 又老又饿的奶奶吃
[03:09] Just a loaf of bread… 就一条面包
[03:11] Please. 拜托了
[03:16] Cinderella, if you can pick up these lentils 灰姑娘 你要是能把这些扁豆全捡起来
[03:21] and finish your chores in time, 并且把家务都做完
[03:24] then you may go to the ball with us. 或许我们会让你去舞会
[03:26] – Come along, ladies… – Yes, Mother. -走吧 姑娘们 -好的 母亲
[03:30] Good luck! 祝你好运
[03:43] Come little birds, down from the eaves and the leaves, 来吧小鸟们 从屋檐下 从树叶间
[03:47] over fields, out of castles and ponds… 飞过田野 飞越城堡和池塘
[03:52] No, squeeze, pal… 不 使点劲 伙计
[04:13] Quick, little birds, flick through the ashes, 快点 小鸟们 用翅膀扇去尘土
[04:15] Pick and peck, but swiftly, sift through the ashes. 轻轻从尘土中啄起扁豆
[04:18] into the pot… 放进锅里
[04:25] – Bullseye! – What are you doing? -打中 -你在干什么
[04:27] Stop your pretending! 别装了
[04:30] Now listen to me well, son. 现在给我仔细听好 儿子
[04:31] Milky-White must be taken to market. 奶白要被带到集市上卖掉
[04:33] Mother, no! He’s the best cow in the world! 妈妈 不要 他是世界上最好的奶牛
[04:35] Was. She’s been dry for weeks. 曾经是 她已经好几周没产奶了
[04:38] We’ve no food or money and no choice but to sell her. 我们没食物没钱也没办法 只能卖掉她
[04:40] But Milky-White is my best friend! 但是奶白是我最好的朋友
[04:42] Look at her! 看看她
[04:44] There are bugs on her dugs. 奶头里面有虫子
[04:46] There are flies in her eyes. 眼睛里面有苍蝇
[04:49] – There’s a lump on her rump big enough to be a hump! – But… -屁股上有个驼峰一样大的肿块 -但是
[04:53] We’ve no time to sit and dither 没时间犹豫了
[04:55] while her withers wither with her… 趁她还没断气
[04:58] And no one keeps a cow for a friend! 没人拿奶牛当朋友
[05:01] Sometimes I wonder what’s in that head of yours. 有时候我在想你脑子里装的都是些什么
[05:08] Into the woods, it’s time to go, 走进森林 该走了
[05:10] I hate to leave, I have to, though. 我也不想走 但我必须得走了
[05:12] Into the woods. It’s time, and so I must begin my journey. 走进森林 是时候了 我得上路了
[05:16] Into the woods and through the trees 走进森林 穿过林间
[05:17] to where I am expected, ma’am. 去我要去的地方 夫人
[05:19] Into the woods to grandmother’s house… 走进森林去奶奶家
[05:21] -Stop it. – I can’t just… -别这样 -我不能…
[05:23] Into the woods to grandmother’s house… 走进森林去奶奶家
[05:25] You’re certain of your way? 你认得道路吗
[05:27] The way is clear. The light is good, 道路清晰 光线明亮
[05:30] I have no fear, nor no one should. 我不害怕 大家都不怕
[05:34] The woods are just trees, the trees are just wood. 森林只是树木 树木只是木头
[05:37] I sort of hate to ask it, but do you have a basket? 不好意思问一下 你们有篮子吗
[05:42] Yes. 有
[05:43] I don’t suppose you’re planning on buying any of these? 我猜你是不准备付钱了
[05:45] Now, don’t stray and be late! 别走丢 别迟到
[05:48] And you might save some of those sweets for Granny. 这样还能给奶奶留点吃的
[05:51] Oh my G… she’s a… xxx 我的老天 她真是
[05:54] Into the woods and down the dell, 走进森林 沿着林谷走
[05:56] the path is straight, I know it well. 小路直直 我认得路
[05:58] Into the woods, and who can tell what’s waiting on the journey? 走进森林 谁知道路上会发生什么
[06:01] Into the woods to bring some bread to granny who is sick in bed. 走进森林给卧病在床的奶奶带点面包
[06:05] Never can tell what lies ahead, 永远不知道前面会有什么
[06:07] for all I that know, she’s already dead. 在我看来 她早就归西了
[06:10] But into the woods, into the woods, 但走进森林 走进森林
[06:13] into the woods to grandmother’s house and home before dark! 走进森林去奶奶家 天黑前要回家
[06:23] Cinderella! Get up here! 灰姑娘 快上来
[06:26] Fly birds, back to the sky, 飞吧小鸟们 飞回蓝天
[06:30] We’re waiting! 我们都等着呢
[06:31] Back to the eaves and the leaves and the fields and the… 回到屋檐 回到林间 回到田野
[06:35] Hurry up and do my hair, Cinderella! 快点帮我做头发 灰姑娘
[06:37] Are you really wearing that? 你就准备穿这个
[06:39] Here, I found a little tear, 这里破了一点
[06:40] Cinderella! Can’t you hide it with a hat? 灰姑娘 能拿帽子遮住吗
[06:43] – You look beautiful. – I know. -你看起来美极了 -我知道
[06:45] – She means me. – No, she didn’t! -她是在说我 -才不是
[06:46] Mother said be good, father said be nice, 妈妈说要乖乖听话 爸爸说要待人善良
[06:49] That was always their advice. 他们总是这么说
[06:50] So be nice, Cinderella, 所以要听话 灰姑娘
[06:52] good, Cinderella, 要善良 灰姑娘
[06:53] – nice Good, good, nice… – Tighter! -要听话 听话 善良 -紧点
[06:54] What’s the good of being good if everyone is blind. 别人都看不到 听话有什么用
[06:57] Always leaving you behind? Never mind, 老是丢下你一个人 算了
[06:59] Cinderella, kind Cinderella, nice-good-nice-kind-good-nice 灰姑娘 好灰姑娘 听话善良听话善良
[07:03] Ow! Not that tight! Clod! 也不用那么紧 笨蛋
[07:18] – Who might that be? – We’ve sold our last loaf of bread! -是谁在敲门 -面包都卖完了
[07:24] It’s the Witch from next door! 是隔壁的女巫
[07:36] – We have no bread. – I don’t want your bread. -我们没面包了 -我不要面包
[07:39] Then what is it you wish? 那你想要什么
[07:40] It’s not what I wish. It’s what you wish. 不是我想要什么 是你们想要什么
[07:43] Nothing cooking in that belly now, is there? 肚子里什么种也没有 是吧
[07:46] And there will never be… 而且永远也不会有
[07:48] Unless you do exactly as I say. 除非你照我说的做
[07:54] In three days’ time, a Blue Moon will appear. 三天后 蓝月亮将升上天空
[07:58] Only then can the curse be undone. 只有那时咒语才会解除
[08:02] What curse? 什么咒语
[08:04] – The one I placed on this house! – What are you talking about? -我对这个家下的咒语 -你在说什么
[08:09] In the past, when you were no more than a babe, 当你还是个婴孩的时候
[08:13] your father brought his young wife and you to this cottage. 你父亲带着他年轻的妻子 还有你搬进了这间农舍
[08:18] They were a lovely couple. But not lovely neighbors. 他们是对好夫妻 但不是好邻居
[08:23] You see, your mother… 事情是这样的 你母亲
[08:26] was with child 当时怀着孩子
[08:28] and she developed an unusual appetite. 所以口味变得很奇怪
[08:32] She admired my beautiful garden… 她羡慕我美丽的花园
[08:34] and she told your father 所以就跟你父亲说
[08:36] that what she wanted, more than anything in the world 在这个世上她最想要的
[08:41] was… greens, greens, and nothing but greens. 就是蔬菜 蔬菜 只要蔬菜
[08:44] Parsley, peppers, cabbages and celery. 荷兰芹 辣椒 卷心菜 芹菜
[08:46] Asparagus and watercress and fiddleferns and lettuce…! 芦笋 豆瓣菜 蕨菜还有生菜
[08:49] He said, “All right,” but it wasn’t, quite, 他说好的 但这还没完
[08:52] ’cause I caught him in the autumn in my garden one night! 因为在一个秋夜里我在花园抓到他
[09:00] He was robbing me, raping me, 他抢我的 夺我的
[09:03] rooting through my rutabaga, raiding my arugula. 拔我的洋蔓菁 偷我的芝麻菜
[09:05] And ripping up the rampion, my champion! My favorite! 毁我最爱的冠军风铃草
[09:08] I should have laid a spell on him right there… 当时我应该立马对他施咒
[09:12] I could have turned him into stone 我能把他变成石头
[09:15] or a dog or a chair… 或者狗 或者椅子
[09:23] But I let him have the rampion 但我让他把风铃草拿走了
[09:24] I’d lots to spare. In return, however, 我还有很多 作为回报
[09:27] I said, “fair is fair: 我说 一码归一码
[09:28] you can let me have the baby that your wife will bear, 你妻子肚中的孩子归我
[09:32] and we’ll call it square.” 我们就扯平了
[09:33] – I had a brother? – No. -我有个弟弟吗 -不
[09:38] But you had a sister. 但你有个妹妹
[09:40] Where is she? 她在哪
[09:42] She’s mine now 她是我的了
[09:44] and you’ll never find her! 你永远也找不到她
[09:47] Small price to pay for what else your father stole from me. 算是你父亲偷我其他东西的小小代价
[09:51] It cost me my youth, my beauty. 我的年轻美貌全搭进去了
[09:53] My mother warned me 我妈妈警告过我
[09:55] she would punish me with the curse of ugliness 我要是弄丢了一点
[09:58] if I ever lost any of them. 她就要以丑陋之咒惩罚我
[10:00] – Lost what? – The beans! -丢了什么 -豆子
[10:03] – Beans? – The special beans! I let him go. -豆子 -特别的豆子 我让他走了
[10:05] I didn’t know he’d stolen my beans! 我不知道他把我豆子也偷了
[10:07] I was watching him crawl back over the wall, 我看着他翻过围墙
[10:10] when bang! Crash! The lightning flash! 然后突然 嘣的一声 电闪雷鸣
[10:23] Well, that’s another story… never mind. Anyway, 那就是另一码事了 不用管了
[10:26] At last the big day came 终于重要的一天来了
[10:27] and I made my claim 我带走了属于我的东西
[10:29] “Oh, don’t take away the baby” they shrieked and screeched, “别带走我的孩子” 他们尖声叫着
[10:31] But I did, 但我还是带走了
[10:32] and I hid her where she’ll never be reached. 把她藏在一个没人能找到的地方
[10:34] And your father cried and your mother died 你父亲痛哭流泪 然后你母亲死了
[10:37] when for extra measure… I admit it was a pleasure… 事后又算了算 我承认这一切都大块人心
[10:39] I said, “Sorry, I’m still not mollified.” 我说”抱歉 但我还没消气”
[10:42] And I laid a little spell on them… 我就给他们下了一个小咒语
[10:45] You too, son… 还有你 孩子
[10:47] that your family tree 你们的家族树
[10:49] would always be a barren one… 永远也不会开枝散叶
[10:55] – How could you do that to me? – And when your mother died… -你怎么可以这么对我 -你母亲死时
[10:59] your father deserted you. Your father was no father… 你父亲抛弃了你 他不是什么好父亲
[11:04] – so why should you be? – I’m so sorry… -凭什么要让你当父亲 -对不起
[11:09] – I’m so sorry… – Now there’s no more fuss and there’s no more scenes -真的很对不起 -现在一切风平浪静
[11:13] and my garden thrives. You should see my nectarines! 花园也枝繁叶茂 你该看看我种的油桃
[11:15] But I’m telling you the same I tell kings and queens: 但我得告诫你 我也同国王王后说过
[11:18] don’t ever never ever mess around with my greens! 绝对绝对不要碰我的蔬菜
[11:22] Especially the beans. 尤其是豆子
[11:27] Why do I have to go to the next village? 为什么我得去邻村
[11:29] Because everyone in this village 因为我们村所有人
[11:30] knows the cow hasn’t given a drop of milk in weeks. 都知道这头已经好几周没产奶了
[11:33] But that’s cheating. 但那是骗人
[11:34] We’re starving, Jack. Don’t you understand that? 我们要饿死了 杰克 你明白吗
[11:38] Now, You’re not to take less than five pounds for her. 卖价绝对不能低于五镑
[11:42] – Are you listening to me? – Yes. -听到了吗 -听到了
[11:45] – How much are you to ask? – No more than five pounds. -要卖多少钱 -不超过五镑
[11:48] – Less! Than five. – … than five! -不低于五镑 -五镑
[11:50] Into the woods, the time is now. 走进森林 到时候了
[11:52] We have to live, I don’t care how. 我们得活下去 竭尽所能活下去
[11:54] Into the woods to sell the cow, you must begin the journey. 走进森林把牛卖掉 你得上路了
[11:58] Straight through the woods and don’t delay. 进了林子一路直走 别耽搁了
[12:00] We have to face the marketplace. 得赶着去集市
[12:01] Into the woods to journey’s end… 走进森林一直到终点
[12:05] Into the woods to sell a friend… 走进森林卖掉朋友
[12:11] You wish to have the curse reversed? 你想破除咒语吗
[12:15] I’ll need a certain potion first. 但我先需要一种魔药
[12:17] Go to the wood and bring me back 去林子里给我找来
[12:20] One, the cow as white as milk, 第一 牛奶般洁白的奶牛
[12:24] two, the cape as red as blood, 第二 鲜血般绯红的斗篷
[12:28] three, the hair as yellow as corn, 第三 玉米般灿黄的头发
[12:32] four, the slipper as pure as gold. 第四 黄金般纯净的舞鞋
[12:38] Bring me these before the chime of midnight… 午夜钟响之前把这些东西给我带来
[12:42] in three days’ time, tis then the blue moon reappears, 三天时间 届时蓝月重现
[12:47] which comes but once each hundred years. Bring them… 百年一遇 把东西给我带来
[12:51] and I guarantee, 我保证
[12:52] a child as perfect as child can be. 给你们一个最完美的孩子
[12:58] Go to the wood! 去森林吧
[13:13] Ladies. Our carriage awaits! 姑娘们 马车在候着了
[13:15] Now may I go to the festival? 我现在能去庆典了吗
[13:17] The Festival! 庆典吗
[13:18] Darling, those nails! Darling, those clothes! 亲爱的 瞧你这指甲 看你这身衣服
[13:20] Lentils are one thing, 扁豆是一码事
[13:21] but darling, with those, 但亲爱的 看你这灰头土脸的
[13:22] you’d make us the fools of the festival and mortify the prince! 你会害我们在庆典丢脸 还会吓到王子
[13:27] The festival lasts three nights. 三天晚上都有庆典
[13:29] Surely you can let me be there for one of them. 好歹能让我去其中一晚的吧
[13:31] The King is trying to find his son a wife… 国王想给他儿子物色妻子
[13:33] not a scullery maid! We must be gone! 不是找清洁工 我们得走了
[13:43] Go! 走
[13:46] I wish 我希望
[13:50] Look what I found. Here. Take this… 看看我找到什么 穿上它
[13:53] – I’m not wearing that. – Why? -我才不穿这个 -为什么
[13:55] It was my father’s. You heard what she said. 这是我父亲的 你也听到她说的了
[13:57] This is all his fault. I want nothing to do with him! 这都是他的错 我不想跟他有任何关系
[14:01] Beans. 豆子
[14:05] It must be the Witch’s beans! 这肯定是女巫的豆子
[14:07] – We’ll take them with us. – We? -我们把豆子也带上 -我们
[14:10] Wait a minute! 等等
[14:11] You’re not coming. It’s not safe out there. 你不能跟来 外面不安全
[14:13] I can help you. 我能帮你
[14:14] No. I can do this on my own. 不 我自己能行
[14:16] The spell is on my house. 咒语是施在我家的
[14:18] Only I can lift the spell, the spell is on my house. 只有我才能解除咒语 咒语是施在我家的
[14:19] No, no, the spell is on our house. 不 是施在我们家
[14:21] We must lift the spell together, the spell is on our house. 我们得一起解除咒语 咒语是施在我们家
[14:24] No, remind me, what am I to return with? 提醒我下 我要带回什么来着
[14:27] You don’t remember?! 你不记得了吗
[14:29] The cow as white as milk, 牛奶般洁白的奶牛
[14:30] The cape as red as blood, 鲜血般绯红的斗篷
[14:31] The hair as yellow as corn, the slipper as pure as gold. 玉米般灿黄的头发 黄金般纯净的舞鞋
[14:34] The cow as white as milk, the cape as red as blood, 牛奶般洁白的奶牛 鲜血般绯红的斗篷
[14:37] The hair as yellow as corn, 玉米般灿黄的头发
[14:38] The slipper as pure as gold. 黄金般纯净的舞鞋
[14:40] I still wish to go to the festival, 我还是想去庆典
[14:42] But how am I ever to get to the festival? 但我该怎么才能去庆典
[14:44] I know… I’ll visit mother’s grave, 我知道 我要去母亲的墓前
[14:46] the grave at the willow tree, 她那在柳树下的墓地
[14:48] And tell her I just want to go to the king’s festival… 告诉她我想去国王的庆典
[14:50] Into the woods, it’s time to go, it may be all in vain, you know. 走进森林 是时候了 也许都是徒劳
[14:54] Into the woods… but even so, I have to take the journey. 走进森林 即便如此 我也该上路了
[14:58] Into the woods, the path is straight, 走进森林 小路直直
[14:59] – you know it well, – But who can tell…? -路你都熟 -但谁知道
[15:01] Into the woods to lift the spell… 走进森林 解除咒语
[15:05] Into the woods to visit mother… 走进森林 去找母亲
[15:09] Into the woods to sell the cow… 走进森林 卖掉奶牛
[15:11] – to get the money! – to go the festival… -来换钱 -去庆典
[15:16] Into the woods to grandmother’s house… 走进森林 去奶奶家
[15:20] Into the woods to grandmother’s house… 走进森林 去奶奶家
[15:23] The way is clear. The light is good. 道路清晰 光线明亮
[15:27] I have no fear, nor no one should. 我不害怕 大家都不怕
[15:30] The woods are just trees, the trees are just wood. 森林只是树木 树木只是木头
[15:34] No need to be afraid there… 在这没必要害怕
[15:35] there’s something in the glade there. 沼泽地里有东西
[15:45] Into the woods without delay, but careful not to lose the way. 走进森林别耽搁 但要小心别迷路
[15:48] Into the woods, who knows what may be lurking on the journey? 走进森林 谁知道路上暗藏什么危险
[15:52] Into the woods to get the thing that makes it worth the journeying. 走进森林 拿到值得上路的东西
[15:55] – Into the woods to see the king – to sell the cow -走进森林 觐见国王 -卖掉奶牛
[15:58] – to make the potion – to see, to sell, to get, -制作魔药 -觐见 卖掉 得到
[16:00] to bring, to make, to lift, 带来 制作 接触
[16:02] to go to the festival! Into the woods! 参加庆典 走进森林
[16:03] To see, to sell, to get, to bring, 觐见 卖掉 得到 带来
[16:04] to make, to lift, to go to the festival! Into the woods! 制作 接触 参加庆典 走进森林
[16:06] Into the woods! Into the woods, 走进森林 走进森林
[16:10] Into the woods! Then out of the woods! 走进森林 再出来
[16:11] To see, to sell, to get, to bring, 觐见 卖掉 得到 带来
[16:13] to make, to lift, to go to the festival! 制作 接触 参加庆典 走进森林
[16:15] Into the woods! 走进森林
[16:16] Then out of the woods, and home before dark! 再出来 天黑前要回家
[16:31] Deep within the woods, 森林深处
[16:32] Cinderella had planted a branch at the grave of her mother. 灰姑娘在她母亲的墓前栽下一段树枝
[16:37] And she visited there so often, and wept so much, 她经常到那里伤心地哭泣
[16:40] that her tears watered it until it had become a magnificent tree. 泪水把它浇灌成一棵参天大树
[16:52] I wish… 我希望…
[16:56] What is it that you wish, child? 你的愿望是什么 孩子
[17:02] Do you know what you wish? 你了解你的愿望吗
[17:05] Are you certain what you wish is what you want? 确定这愿望是你心中所愿吗
[17:08] If you know what you want, 如果它是你心中所愿
[17:11] then make a wish… 那就许个愿吧
[17:14] Ask the tree, 向大树许愿
[17:18] and you shall have your wish. 你的愿望将会成真
[17:51] Thank you, Mother. 谢谢你 母亲
[18:16] On her path to Granny’s, 在去往奶奶家的路上
[18:17] the little girl suddenly found herself 小红帽突然发现
[18:20] in a very unusual part of the wood. 眼前的森林非常奇怪
[18:33] Good day, young lady. 早上好 小姑娘
[18:36] Good day, Mr. Wolf. 早上好 狼先生
[18:38] – Whither away so hurriedly? – To my Grandmother’s. -这么匆忙要去哪里 -去奶奶家
[18:43] And what might be in your basket? 篮子里装着什么
[18:46] It’s bread for Grandmother… 这是给奶奶的面包
[18:49] so she’ll have something good to make her strong. 这样她才能身强体壮
[18:51] And where might your Grandmother live? 你奶奶住在哪里
[18:53] A quarter of a league further in the woods; 森林四分之一里格处
[18:56] her house stands inside a great oak tree. 她的房子在一棵大橡树里
[19:17] Look at that flesh, pink and plump. 多么鲜美的肉体
[19:21] Hello, little girl. 你好 小姑娘
[19:26] Tender and fresh, not one lump. 细嫩新鲜 肉质滑润
[19:29] Hello, little girl. 你好小姑娘
[19:33] This one’s especially lush, 这一位尤其多汁
[19:37] delicious. 美味
[19:40] Hello, little girl. 你好 小姑娘
[19:42] What’s your rush? You’re missing all the flowers. 为何匆匆忙忙 视而不见路上的鲜花
[19:47] The sun won’t set for hours, 太阳很久才会落山
[19:50] – Take your time. – Mother said, straight ahead, not to delay -慢慢走 -妈妈说 大步走 别拖沓
[19:53] – or be misled. – But slow, little girl. -别被骗 -慢慢走 小姑娘
[19:56] Hark! And hush- the birds are singing sweetly. 听 小鸟吟唱多甜美
[20:01] You’ll miss the birds completely. 你却听而不闻
[20:05] You’re travelling so fleetly. 只因你走得太快
[20:09] Grandmother first, then miss plump. 先吃奶奶 再吃小妞
[20:12] What a delectable couple. 这组合多么美味
[20:15] Utter perfection: one brittle, one supple. 一个酥脆 一个绵柔 多么完美
[20:19] – One moment, my dear. – Mother said, come what may -请等等 亲爱的 -妈妈说 无论如何
[20:21] follow the path and never stray. 沿路走 别停留
[20:22] Just so, little girl, any path. 小姑娘 选条路
[20:26] So many worth exploring. 如此多的事物值得探寻
[20:29] Just one would be so boring. 总走同一条路多无聊
[20:33] And look what you’re ignoring. 看看你都错过了什么
[20:37] Think of those crisp, aging bones, 想想那酥脆的老骨头
[20:40] then something fresh on the palate. 再入口那鲜嫩的肉体
[20:43] Think of that scrumptious carnality twice in one day. 一天两顿美餐
[20:49] There’s no possible way 没有言语能形容
[20:52] to describe what you feel 你与食物交谈时的
[20:56] when you’re talking to your meal! 这番感觉
[21:03] For Granny. 给奶奶
[21:06] Mother said not to stray. Still, I suppose, a small delay. 妈妈说别停留 但我想稍稍停
[21:11] Granny might like a fresh bouquet. 奶奶或许会喜欢一束鲜花
[21:16] – Goodbye, Mr. Wolf. – Goodbye, little girl. -再见 狼先生 -再见 小姑娘
[21:21] And hello. 你好
[21:46] – Why are you waiting for?! Go get the cape! – You frightened me! -你在等什么 快去拿斗篷 -你吓到我了
[21:51] Get it! Get it! Get it! 快去 快去 快去
[21:52] – How am I supposed to get it? 我要怎么拿
[21:54] You go up to the little thing, and you take it. 慢慢靠近那个小孩 一把扯下来
[21:57] I can’t just take a cloak from a little girl. 我不能抢一个小姑娘的斗篷
[21:58] Why don’t you take it! 你怎么不去拿
[21:59] It’s the rules. Why do you think I asked you in the first place? 咒语就是这么规定的 不然我为什么要让你去拿
[22:03] I’m not allowed to touch any of the objects! 我不能碰目标
[22:15] Get me what I need! 快去拿我需要的东西
[22:18] Get me what I need! 快去拿我需要的东西
[22:30] Hello there little girl. 你好 小姑娘
[22:32] Hello, Mr. Baker. 你好 面包师
[22:33] Have you saved some of those sweets for Granny? 你为奶奶留下糖果了吗
[22:36] I ate all the sweets and half the loaf of bread. 我吃掉了所有糖果以及半块面包
[22:38] So I see! Now tell me, where did you get that beautiful cape? 原来如此 告诉我 这件美丽的斗篷是哪里来的
[22:43] – My Granny made it for me. – Is that so? -奶奶做的 -真的吗
[22:46] – I would love a red cape like that. – You’d look pretty foolish. -我也想要一件这样的红斗篷 -你穿它会很蠢的
[22:53] May I take a look at it? 我能瞧瞧吗
[22:54] – No! – I need it badly. -不行 -我十分需要它
[22:56] It’s mine, give it back! 它是我的 还给我
[23:06] XXX I’m sorry. I just wanted to make sure 对不起 我只想确保
[23:10] that you really loved this cape. 你真的喜欢这件斗篷
[23:12] Now off you go to Granny’s. 快去奶奶家吧
[23:16] And be careful that no wolf comes your way. 注意别碰到大灰狼
[23:18] I’d rather a wolf than you any day. 我宁愿碰到狼也不想遇见你
[23:27] This is hopeless. 完全不可能
[23:32] I’ll never gonna find that red cape 我永远也找不到红斗篷
[23:34] or a yellow slipper or a golden cow, 黄舞鞋和金奶牛
[23:37] XXX or was it a golden slipper and a yellow cow? 还是金舞鞋黄奶牛来着
[23:40] The cow as white as milk, 奶牛嫩白像牛奶
[23:42] the cape as red as blood. 斗篷猩红似鲜血
[23:45] – What are you doing here? – You forgot your scarf. -你在这里做什么 -你把围巾落下了
[23:47] You shouldn’t be here. It’s not safe in these woods! 你不该来这里 森林里不安全
[23:49] – I want to help. – No! The spell is on my house. -我想帮你 -不行 是我的房子中了咒语
[23:51] – Our house. – Only I can lift the spell. -我们的房子 -只有我能解除咒语
[23:53] – We must lift the spell together! – The spell is on my house. -我们必须一起破除咒语 -咒语施加在我的房子上
[23:54] – Together we will… – The spell is on… -我们一起 -咒语是在…
[23:58] – A cow as white as… – milk. -一头奶牛 洁白如… -牛奶
[24:03] Go. 快去
[24:06] Hello there, young lad. 你好 年轻人
[24:08] – Hello, sir. – What might you -你好 先生 -你牵着奶牛
[24:09] be doing with a cow in the middle of the forest? 到森林里做什么
[24:12] I was heading toward market, 我要去集市
[24:15] but I seem to have lost my way. 但我好像迷路了
[24:17] What are you planning to do there? 你去集市做什么
[24:18] – And what are you planning to do there? – Sell my cow, sir. -你去集市做什么 -卖掉这头牛 先生
[24:21] – No less than five pounds. – Five pounds! -不能低于五镑 -五镑
[24:24] Where are we to get five pounds? 我们到哪里去找五镑
[24:27] She must be generous of milk to fetch five pounds? 五镑 她一定很能产奶
[24:31] Yes, ma’am. 是的 夫人
[24:32] And if you can’t fetch that sum? Then what are you to do? 如果你卖不到那么多钱 你要怎么办
[24:36] I hadn’t thought of that… 我还没想过这点
[24:39] This is all we have… 我们只有这些东西
[24:40] Beans? We mustn’t give up our beans! 豆子 我们不能交换这些豆子
[24:45] Well, if you feel we must… 如果你觉得我们必须…
[24:46] Beans in exchange for my cow? 用豆子来换我的牛
[24:48] Oh no son, these are no ordinary beans. 孩子 这些不是普通的豆子
[24:50] These beans carry… magic. 这些豆子蕴含…魔力
[24:53] Magic? What kind of magic? 魔力 什么魔力
[24:57] Tell him! 告诉他
[25:00] It’s a… it’s a magic that defies description. 这是一种难以形容的魔力
[25:04] How many beans? 你有多少豆子
[25:05] – Six. – Five xxx -六颗 -五颗
[25:06] They’re worth a pound each, at least. 一颗至少值一镑
[25:09] – Could I buy my cow back someday? – Well… -以后我能把牛买回来吗 -这个
[25:11] -Yes. -…possibly. -可以 -或许吧
[25:13] So, this things probably made a fair trade. 这可是桩等价的交易
[25:17] Okay, there you go. 给你
[25:19] xxx 1 2 3 4 5. 一 二 三 四 五
[25:25] All right bro. Good luck, 好了 小兄弟 祝你好运
[25:27] xxx Pleasure doing buisness with you. 很高兴与你做交易
[25:32] One day, I’ll buy you back. 总有一天 我会把你买回来的
[25:35] Promise! 我保证
[25:43] Take the cow and go home! 把这头牛牵回家
[25:46] – I was just trying to help. – Magic beans! -我只是想帮忙 -魔豆
[25:49] We’ve no reason to believe they’re magic! 它们根本就没有魔力
[25:50] Are we going to dispel this curse through deceit? 我们要通过欺骗解除咒语么
[25:53] No one would have given him more for this creature. 没人会买这头牛
[25:55] We did him a favor. At least they’ll have some food now. 我们这是在帮他 至少他现在有东西吃了
[25:57] – Five beans?! – Do we want a child or not? -五颗豆子 -你还想不想要孩子了
[26:00] – Of course. I do. – We have one chance. -当然想 -我们只有一次机会
[26:02] Don’t you see that? And if we fail… 难道你不明白吗 如果我们失败了…
[26:05] I’m just not sure I’m cut out to be a father. 我不确定自己是否适合当父亲
[26:08] – Why do you say that? – Because of my father. -你怎么这样说 -瞧瞧我父亲
[26:11] – You’re not him. – I don’t know. -你不是他 -我不知道
[26:16] If you can’t do this for yourself, 如果你不愿意做这些事
[26:19] can’t you at least do it for me? 就当是为了我好吗
[26:25] OK. But will you take the cow and go home? 好吧 快把这头牛牵回家
[26:28] I’ll find the rest of the things. On my own. 我来找剩下的东西 自己找
[27:13] Rapunzel. Rapunzel. 莴苣 莴苣
[27:18] Let down your hair to me. 放下你的长发
[27:20] Rapunzel… 莴苣
[27:24] The old enchantress had given the name Rapunzel to the child 年老的女巫为她的孩子取名为莴苣
[27:28] she had hidden away and locked in a a doorless tower. 她把孩子藏在一座没有门的塔里
[27:32] But little did she know that the girl’s lilting voice 但她完全不知道小女孩那清扬的歌声
[27:35] had caught the attention of a handsome Prince. 已经引起了一位英俊王子的注意
[27:50] Rapunzel. 莴苣
[28:13] – Don’t you look lovely today, my dear. – Thank you, Mother. -亲爱的 你今天真美 -谢谢你 母亲
[28:18] I brought your favorite. 我带来了你最喜欢的食物
[28:21] Blackberries, 黑莓
[28:23] fresh from the garden. 才从花园里摘下来
[28:30] As the little girl approached her Granny’s oak tree, 小红帽走到了奶奶的橡树房子
[28:33] she was surprised to see the door standing open. 令她惊讶的是 门开着
[28:39] Oh dear, how uneasy I feel. Perhaps it’s all the sweets. 天呐 我是多么的不安 或许我吃了太多的糖
[29:04] – Granny? – Come in, my deary. -奶奶 -亲爱的 进来吧
[29:23] My, Grandmother. You’re looking very strange. 奶奶 你看起来真奇怪
[29:28] What big ears you have! 你的耳朵真大
[29:32] The better to hear you with, my dear. 为了更好的听清你的话语 我亲爱的
[29:38] And with a single bound, 大灰狼从床上一跃而起
[29:40] the xxx wolf had devoured the little girl. 吞掉了小红帽
[29:44] Well, it was a full day of eating for both. 一天吃了两个人 收获真大
[30:11] I can’t believe I just did that. 不敢相信我这么做了
[30:13] Wait! 等等
[30:15] Aren’t you going to help us skin that beast? 你不打算帮我们把这头狼的皮剥下来吗
[30:17] – No, no. No thanks! – What kind of hunter are you? -不 不用了 -你这是哪门子的猎人
[30:21] – I’m a baker. – Wait a minute. I never thanked you. -我是面包师 -等等 我还没谢谢你
[30:24] – You need to be more careful, young lady. – Sorry. -你得小心些 小姑娘 -对不起
[30:28] I should have known better. Mother said, 我应该发觉的 妈妈说
[30:31] straight ahead, not to dislay or be misled. 大步走 别拖沓 别被骗
[30:36] I should have heeded her advice, 我应该听她的话
[30:38] but he seemed so nice. 但他看起来十分好心
[30:43] And he showed me things, many beautiful things, 他向我展示了许多美丽的事物
[30:46] that I hadn’t thought to explore. 我以前从未想过去探索
[30:50] They were off my path, so I never had dared. 它们都在别的路上 让我心生惧意
[30:53] I had been so careful I never had cared. 我一直小心翼翼 未曾留心生活的美好
[30:58] And he made me feel excited, well, excited and scared. 他让我激动不已 激动又害怕
[31:04] When he said “come in” with that sickening grin, 当他扬着恶心的微笑说进来时
[31:08] How could I know what was in store? 我怎么也想不到他的计划
[31:11] Once his teeth were bared, though I really got scared. 当他露出尖牙 我十分害怕
[31:15] Well, excited and scared. 激动又害怕
[31:20] But he drew me close and he swallowed me down, 但当他逼近 吞我下肚
[31:24] down a dark, slimy path 沿着那漆黑又黏滑的路径
[31:26] where lie secrets that I never want to know, 藏着我一辈子也不想知道的秘密
[31:30] And when everything familiar seemed to disappear forever, 当我熟悉的一切似乎永远地消失了
[31:34] at the end of the path was granny once again. 在那路径的尽头 站着我的奶奶
[31:41] So we lay in the dark till you came and set us free. 于是我们躺在黑暗中 直到你解救了我们
[31:49] And you brought us to the light, 你为我们带来的光明
[31:51] and we’re back at the start. 我们又回到了起点
[31:55] And I know things now, many valuable things, 现在我懂得了许多宝贵的道理
[31:58] that I hadn’t known before: 是我以前未曾明白的
[32:02] Do not put your faith in a cape and a hood, 别指望斗篷和帽子
[32:05] they will not protect you the way that they should. 它们无法很好地保护你
[32:09] And take extra care with strangers, 多多小心陌生人
[32:11] even flowers have their dangers. 鲜花也会带来危险
[32:13] And though scary is exciting, 纵然恐惧令人兴奋
[32:15] Nice is different than good. 好心并不意味善良
[32:20] Mr. Baker, you saved our lives. 面包师 你救了我们的命
[32:23] Here. 给你
[32:26] – Are you certain? – Yes. -你确定吗 -是的
[32:27] Maybe Granny will make me another with the skins of the wolf. 或许奶奶会用狼皮再给我缝一件
[32:31] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:32] Thank you 谢谢
[32:37] Now I know, don’t be scared. Granny is right, just be prepared. 现在我知道不要怕 奶奶是对的 要时刻准备好
[32:41] Isn’t it nice to know a lot? 真高兴能知道这么多道理
[32:45] And a little bit not. 知道什么不该做
[32:51] How could you do this? 你怎么能这么做
[32:53] What sort of boy would exchange a cow for beans? 谁会用奶牛换豆子
[32:55] But they’re magic, the man said. 但那个人说 它们有魔力
[32:57] – Get your head out of the clouds, Jack! – Mother, no! -杰克 别再想那些有的没的了 -妈妈 不要
[33:01] Go on, get in there! 给我进去
[33:03] You and your worthless adventures! Will you never learn?! 那些毫无意义的冒险 你就不能长点记性
[33:07] To bed without supper for you! 去床上躺着 今天没你的饭吃
[33:11] Beans!! 豆子
[33:34] The first night of the festival ball brought Cinderella her wish. 在第一天的庆典中 灰姑娘就实现了她的愿望
[33:38] The Prince danced only with her, 王子只和她跳舞
[33:41] ’til he turned and she had slipped away. 直到她在他转身瞬间溜走
[33:54] That way! 那边
[34:13] I must find that girl! 我必须要找到那女孩
[34:36] – Are you alright, miss? – Yes. -你还好吗 小姐 -是的
[34:38] I just need to catch my breath. 我只是需要缓口气
[34:40] What a beautiful gown. 这件礼服真美丽
[34:41] Were you at the King’s Festival? 你参加了国王的宴会吗
[34:43] Yes. 是的
[34:45] Aren’t you the lucky one. 你真幸运
[34:46] Why ever are you in the woods at this hour? 都这个点了 你在森林里做什么
[34:48] This way! 这边走
[34:51] Please. Don’t let them know I’m here. 求求你 别让他们知道我在这里
[34:58] – Oh my god! – Have you seen a beautiful -天呐 -你有没有看到一位穿着礼服的
[35:01] young woman in a ball gown pass through? 年轻貌美的女士经过这里
[35:04] – I don’t think so, sir. -我什么都没看到 先生
[35:06] If I may, my lord, I think I see her over there. 打扰一下 殿下 我看到她向那里跑过去了
[35:08] Onward! 走吧
[35:13] I’ve never lied to royalty before. 我从来没对皇家撒过谎
[35:16] – I’ve never anything to royalty before! – Thank you. -我从来没跟皇家打过交道 -谢谢你
[35:20] If a prince were looking for me, I certainly wouldn’t hide. 如果王子找的是我 我一定不会躲起来
[35:29] Well, what brings you here, and with a cow? 你又是为什么来到这里 还牵着一头牛
[35:36] xxx, my husband’s somewhere in the woods. 我丈夫在森林里的某个地方
[35:38] He’s undoing a spell. 他正在解除一个咒语
[35:43] Yes. 是吗
[35:45] But tell me, the Prince, what was he like? 告诉我 王子是怎样的一个人
[35:51] – He’s a very nice prince. – And? -他非常和善 -然后呢
[35:54] And… 然后
[35:55] It’s a very nice ball. 舞会非常盛大
[35:57] – And? – And when I entered, they trumpeted. -然后呢 -当我踏入大厅 他们奏起号角
[36:01] And? The prince? 然后呢 我是说王子
[36:02] Oh, the prince… yes, the prince! 王子…是的 王子
[36:04] – Well, he’s tall. – Is that all? -他非常高 -还有吗
[36:06] Did you dance? Is he charming? They say that he’s charming. 你们是否共舞 他是否如传言那样英俊
[36:10] – We did nothing but dance. – Yes. -我们一直在跳舞 -好的
[36:14] – And? – And it made a nice change. -然后呢 -这样调剂一下也不错
[36:15] No, the prince! – Oh, the prince… yes, the prince. -不 我是说王子 -王子 -没错 王子
[36:18] – He has charm for a prince, I guess… – Guess? -我猜他拥有王子所必需的魅力 -你猜
[36:22] I don’t meet a wide range. 我没见过几个王子
[36:25] And it’s all very strange. 这一切都十分新奇
[36:29] But why would you run away? 你为什么要逃走
[36:32] – It’s not quite what I expected. – Princes, castles, gowns… -这和我预想的不太一样 -王子 城堡 礼服
[36:37] I have no experience with those things. 我对这些事情一无所知
[36:40] But you will return to the Festival tomorrow eve? 但你明晚还会去参加宴会吧
[36:42] Yes. No… 是的 不是
[36:45] – I don’t know. – You don’t know? -我也不知道 -你不知道
[36:49] What I wouldn’t give to be in your shoes, slippers. 我愿放弃一切 只为穿上你的舞鞋
[36:53] – As pure as gold? – I must get home. -如金子般纯净 -我得回家了
[36:55] No, Wait! I need your shoes! 不 等等 我需要你的舞鞋
[36:59] Milky-White! 奶白
[37:02] One midnight gone! 一个午夜已经过去了
[37:04] – Already?! – Get that cow! -这么快 -抓住那头牛
[37:50] Mr. Baker! Mr. Baker! 面包师 面包师
[37:53] Good fortune! Good fortune, sir! 好运气 真是好运气 先生
[37:55] Look what I have! Five gold pieces. 瞧瞧我得到了什么 五块金子
[37:58] How would you come by five gold pieces?! 你怎么弄到五块金子的
[38:01] There are giants in the sky! 天上住着巨人
[38:05] There are big tall terrible giants in the sky! 天上住着又高又大的可怕巨人
[38:14] When you’re way up high 当你不断向上爬
[38:15] and you look below at the world you’ve left and the things you know, 看着脚下远去的世界以及你所熟知的一切
[38:18] Little more than a glance 只需一小瞥
[38:19] is enough to show you just how small you are. 就足够让你意识到自己有多渺小
[38:24] When you’re way up high 当你不断向上爬
[38:25] and you’re on your own in a world like none that you’ve ever known, 独自一人身处一个完全陌生的世界
[38:28] where the sky is lead and the earth is stone, 那里天空如铅地如石
[38:29] you’re free to do whatever pleases you, 你可以随意寻开心
[38:33] exploring things you’d never dare 探索从前不敢想象之事
[38:35] ’cause you don’t care, 因为你不会在乎
[38:36] when suddenly there’s a big tall terrible giant 忽然有个又高又大的可怕巨人
[38:40] at the door. 站在门口
[38:43] A giant? 一个巨人
[38:45] A big tall terrible lady giant 一个又高又大的可怕女巨人
[38:49] sweeping the floor. 正在扫地
[38:52] And she gives you food and she gives you rest 她给你吃的 让你休息
[38:56] and she draws you close to her giant breast 将你拉进她巨大的胸脯
[39:00] and you know things now 你了解到
[39:01] that you never knew before 前所未知之事
[39:07] not till the sky. 人间闻所未闻
[39:11] Only just when you’ve made a friend and all, 此时你不过是交了个朋友
[39:13] and you know she’s big but you don’t feel small. 你知道她是如此巨大 但你也不觉得自身渺小
[39:15] Someone bigger than her comes along the hall 比她还大的巨人从厅堂出来
[39:17] to swallow you for lunch. 将你吞下作为午餐
[39:20] And your heart is lead and your stomach stone 你的心如铅沉 胃如石重
[39:22] and you’re really scared being all alone, 独自一人真害怕
[39:26] And it’s then that you miss all the things you’ve known 忽然之间开始想念你所熟知的一切
[39:27] and the world you’ve left and the little you own. 想念从前的世界 原来的自己
[39:29] The fun is done. 乐子消失了
[39:31] You steal what you can and run! 尽力偷了点东西就跑
[39:33] And you scramble down and you look below, 你踉跄而下 目光向下
[39:35] and the world you know begins to grow: 熟知的世界逐渐放大
[39:37] The roof, the house, 屋顶 房子
[39:38] and your mother at the door. 还有站在门口的妈妈
[39:44] The roof, the house, 屋顶 房子
[39:46] and the world you never thought to explore. 还有你从未想过去探索的世界
[39:51] And you think of all of the things you’ve seen. 你想着自己所见的一切
[39:55] And you wish that you could live in between. 希望自己可以在这两个世界间生活
[39:59] And you’re back again, 你又回来了
[40:01] only different than before, 只不过事情已经改变
[40:06] after the sky. 与上天之前已不同
[40:09] There are giants in the sky! 天上住着巨人
[40:12] There are big tall terrible awesome scary 天上住着又高又大 吓人可怕
[40:16] wonderful giants 棒极了的
[40:18] in the sky! 巨人
[40:23] So, here’s your money, sir! 这是给您的钱 先生
[40:25] Five gold pieces. 五块金子
[40:28] Where is my Milky-White? 我的奶白呢
[40:31] Milky-White is back home with my wife. 我妻子把奶白牵回家了
[40:32] – Let’s go find them! -No no no, wait! -我们去找他们吧 -不 等等
[40:34] I’m not sure I want to sell. 我不确定自己想卖她
[40:36] But you said I could buy her back. 但你答应了我可以把她买回来的
[40:37] Do you want more money? No, no, no! It’s not that… 你还想要更多钱吗 不不不 不是这么回事…
[40:39] You keep that. I’ll fetch some more. 你留着这些钱 我再去拿一些
[40:40] I could just go back to the beanstalk. 等我再从豌豆茎爬上去
[40:42] Wait! 等等
[40:43] Wait! 等等
[40:44] Wait! 等一下
[40:46] Wait! 等等
[40:47] Wait! Wait! 等等 等等
[40:49] I said wait! 我叫你等等
[40:50] Wait 等等
[40:53] – What are you doing here? – Well… -你在这儿干什么呢 -呃…
[40:57] I see you’ve got the red cape! 我看你拿到红斗篷了
[40:58] Yes. I’ve got the cape. Only two items left. 没错 我拿到斗篷了 只剩两样了
[41:00] – Three. – xxx We’ve the cape and the cow. -三样 -我们拿到斗篷和牛了啊
[41:02] You’ve got the cape… 你是拿到了斗篷…
[41:04] What have you done with the cow?! 你把那头牛怎么了
[41:07] – She ran away. – What! -她跑丢了 -什么
[41:09] I never reached home. 我还没能回家呢
[41:10] I’ve been looking for her all night. 整晚都在找她
[41:11] How could you? 你怎么可以这样
[41:13] She might just as easily have run from you! 即使你牵着 她也很有可能跑走
[41:15] – But she didn’t!!! -But she might have! -但她没有 -但有这种可能
[41:17] – But she didn’t!!! -But she might have! -但她没有 -但有这种可能
[41:18] But she didn’t!!! 但她没有
[41:19] Who cares! 谁在乎这个
[41:22] The cow is gone! 牛跑走了
[41:23] Get it back! 快去找回来
[41:24] Get it back! 快去找回来
[41:25] We were just about to do that. 我们正准备去找呢
[41:27] But here. In the meantime… 但是 给您 与此同时…
[41:30] Stay away from me with that, you fool!! 和那个东西一起离我远点 你个蠢货
[41:33] I can’t touch it! Remember! 我不能碰它 记住了
[41:35] Right. No, I forgot. 好吧 我忘了
[41:37] By midnight tomorrow bring me the items 明天午夜前把东西带给我
[41:40] or that child you wish for will never see the light of day! 不然你们渴望的孩子将永不见天日
[41:49] I don’t like that woman. 我不喜欢那个女人
[41:55] I’m sorry I lost the cow. 对不起我把牛弄丢了
[41:56] I shouldn’t have yelled. 我不应该吼你的
[42:01] Will you go back to the village? 求你回村子去好不好
[42:03] I will make things right. 我会把事情解决的
[42:04] And then we can carry on with our life. 然后我们就可以继续生活了
[42:06] No more witches 没有女巫
[42:08] or dimwitted boys or hungry little girls. 没有傻乎乎的男孩或者饥饿的小女孩
[42:11] You go! 你回去吧
[42:12] Please… 拜托了
[42:15] Go. 去吧
[42:36] Good brother. I was wondering where you’d gone. 好兄弟 我刚刚在想你要去哪里呢
[42:39] – I have been looking all night for her. – Her? -我一直在找她 -她
[42:42] The beautiful one I danced the evening with. 晚上和我跳舞的漂亮女孩
[42:44] Where did she go? 她去了哪里
[42:46] Disappeared… 消失了
[42:47] like the fine morning mist. 如同晨雾一般
[42:50] She was lovely? 她可爱吗
[42:51] The loveliest. 是天下最可爱的
[42:52] I am not certain of that! 我可不确定这一点
[42:55] I must confess, I too have found a lovely maiden. 我必须承认 我也发现了一位可爱少女
[42:58] She lives here in, the woods. 她就住在这里 在森林中
[43:00] In the woods? 森林里吗
[43:01] Yes. 没错
[43:02] In the top of a tall tower that has no door or stairs. 住在一个没有门也没有梯子的高塔顶部
[43:05] Where? 在哪里
[43:06] Two leagues from here, due east, 离这里有两里格 正东方
[43:07] just beyond the mossy knoll near the rose thickets. 就在玫瑰丛旁的苔藓丘下
[43:09] And how do you manage a visit? 那你打算如何爬上塔去呢
[43:11] I stand beneath her tower 我站在她的塔下
[43:13] and I say, “Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair to me.” 喊道”莴苣 莴苣 放下你的长发”
[43:16] And then she lowers the longest, 然后她放下了那世界上最长的
[43:19] most beautiful head of hair – yellow as corn 最漂亮的 和玉米般灿黄的头发
[43:22] which I climb. 然后我顺着头发爬上去
[43:23] – Rapunzel, Rapunzel! – Yes -莴苣 莴苣 -没错
[43:26] What kind of name is that? You jest! 那算哪门子名字 你在开玩笑吧
[43:28] I have never heard of such a thing. 我从没听过这种事
[43:30] I speak the truth! 我说的是真的
[43:32] She is as true as your maiden. 她和你的那位少女一样真实
[43:33] A maiden running from a prince? 一位从王子身边逃跑的少女
[43:35] None would run from us. 没有人会从我们身边逃跑的
[43:41] Yet one has. 有一个就这么干了
[43:50] Did I abuse her or show her disdain? 是我冒犯了她 抑或是让她觉得受到蔑视
[43:53] Why does she run from me? 为什么她从我身边跑开
[43:57] If I should lose her, 假如我失去了她
[43:59] how shall I regain the heart she has won from me? 我要如何拿回被她赢走的心
[44:05] Agony…! Beyond power of speech. 痛苦啊 无法言喻之痛
[44:10] When the one thing you want is the only thing out of your reach. 当你唯一的渴望却是唯一触不可及之物
[44:18] High in her tower, 在那高塔之上
[44:20] she sits by the hour, maintaining her hair. 她一直坐着 护理着她的秀发
[44:26] Blithe and becoming, and frequently humming a lighthearted air. 快活又动人 一直哼唱着一曲轻快的歌
[44:35] Agony…! Far more painful than yours, 痛苦啊 比你的痛苦更痛
[44:41] when you know she would go with you, if there only were doors. 她愿与你相依 只是塔中无门
[44:48] Agony! Oh the torture they teach! 痛苦啊 它们带来的折磨啊
[44:55] What’s as intriguing or half so fatiguing 有什么比求而不得
[44:58] as what’s out of reach? 更加迷人又无力
[45:01] Am I not sensitive, clever, 难道我不够敏锐 聪明
[45:04] wellmannered, considerate, passionate, charming, 懂礼 体贴 有激情 有魅力
[45:07] as kind as I’m handsome, and heir to a throne? 不是位亲切英俊的王子吗
[45:11] You are everything maidens could wish for! 你符合少女们的一切幻想
[45:14] – Then why no…? – Do I know? -那她怎么… -我怎么知道
[45:15] The girl must be mad. 那女孩一定是疯了
[45:19] You know nothing of madness 你丝毫不了解何为疯狂
[45:23] till you’re climbing her hair 除非你爬上了她的头发
[45:25] and you see her up there as you’re nearing her, 看见她在塔顶 你不断靠近她
[45:28] all the while hearing her. 听见她一直欢唱
[45:37] Agony! Misery! Though it’s different for each. 痛苦啊 苦难啊 虽然每人各有不同
[45:43] Always ten steps behind. 永远离她十步远
[45:45] Always ten feet below. 总是在她十尺下
[45:46] And she’s just out of reach. 而她触不可及
[45:50] Agony! 痛苦啊
[45:52] That can cut like a knife! 如同刀割一样痛
[45:57] I must have her to wife. 我必须娶她为妻
[46:47] Rapunzel, Rapunzel? Let your hair down to me. 莴苣 莴苣 放下你的长发
[46:57] Is that you at this hour, my prince? 这么晚了 底下是您吗 我的王子
[47:02] Yes. 是我
[47:32] Excuse me for this. 原谅我
[47:46] As the Baker’s wife bolted from the tower, 面包师的妻子逃离了高塔
[47:49] the second night of the festival 而庆典的第二个晚上
[47:50] was thrown into chaos 也因灰姑娘再次从王子身边跑开
[47:52] when Cinderella once again ran from the prince. 陷入了混乱之中
[48:11] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[48:11] So sorry I need your shoes. 很抱歉 我需要你的舞鞋
[48:18] Over here! 在这边
[48:25] Who is she? Where did she go? 她是谁 去了哪
[48:27] I have no idea, sir. 我不知道 先生
[48:28] Don’t play the fool, woman! 别装傻 女人
[48:30] AA I was trying to hold her here for you… 我试图帮您留住她…
[48:32] I can capture my own damsel, thank you. 我能靠自己抓住我的未婚妻 谢谢你
[48:35] No sign of her, my liege. 没看见她 殿下
[48:36] What are you waiting for? See if you can find her. 那你还在等什么 去找她
[48:39] Go! 快去
[48:42] The woods can be a dangerous place… 森林里可能会有危险
[48:46] On! 走
[49:07] I mean, who was that girl? 那姑娘究竟是谁啊
[49:09] Please, if you would be so kind, 拜托了 求您行行好吧
[49:11] may I compare this ear of corn with your hair? 能否让我用这穗玉米和您的头发对比一下
[49:13] You savage! 你个野蛮人
[49:17] Mongrel! 狗杂种
[49:35] Milky-White! 奶白
[49:47] -I thought you were returning home! -Oh! It’s you! -我还以为你回家了 -是你
[49:48] And you’ve the cow! 你找到了牛
[49:49] Yes. I got the cow. 没错 我找到了牛
[49:50] We’ve two of the four. 四样中我们找到两样了
[49:51] – Three. -Two. -是三样 -两样
[49:52] Three. 三样
[49:54] Compare this to your corn. 把这个和你的玉米比比
[49:57] Where did you find it? 你在哪里找到的
[49:58] Just pulled it from a maiden in a tower. 从一位住在高塔的少女头上拔下来的
[50:01] – Three! – Three. -三样了 -三样了
[50:01] And had I almost go the fourth, but she got away. 而且我差点弄到了第四样 但她跑走了
[50:03] We’ve one entire day left. 我们还剩一整天
[50:05] Surely we can locate the slipper by then. 在那之前我们一定能找到那只舞鞋的
[50:07] We? 我们
[50:08] Do you mean you’re going to let me stay with you? 你是说你同意让我留下来和你一起了吗
[50:13] Well… perhaps it will take the two of us to have this child. 也许想要孩子 得靠我们两人共同努力
[50:19] You’ve changed. You’re daring. 你变了 你变勇敢了
[50:22] You’re different in the woods. 你在森林里变得不一样了
[50:25] More sure, more sharing. 更加坚定 同舟共济
[50:29] You’re getting us through the woods. 你会带领我们走出森林
[50:32] If you could see… 假如你能发现
[50:35] you’re not the man who started, 你已不是最开始的自己
[50:38] and much more openhearted then I knew you to be. 比以前更坦率
[50:45] It takes two. 同舟共济
[50:47] I thought one was enough, it’s not true: 以前我错以为一人足矣
[50:50] It takes two of us. You came through 但这需要我俩共同面对
[50:53] when the journey was rough… it took you. 旅途艰辛时 你来到我身边
[50:56] It took two of us. It takes care, 我们一起 经历过温柔
[50:59] it takes patience and fear and despair to change. 经历过耐心 恐惧和绝望才能改变
[51:04] Though you swear to change, 即使你曾发誓要改变
[51:06] who can tell if you do? 谁能发现你已改变
[51:09] – It takes two. – You’ve changed. -同舟共济 -你变了
[51:12] You’re thriving. There’s something about the woods. 你在变好 这个森林有玄机
[51:16] Not just surviving, you’re blossoming in the woods. 你不但在林中存活 你还在变好
[51:23] At home I’d fear we’d stay the same forever. 在家时我曾担心我们会一成不变
[51:29] And then out here, 而如今出来外面
[51:32] you’re passionate, charming, considerate, clever. 你变得有激情 有魅力 体贴又聪明
[51:35] It takes one to begin, but then once you’ve begun, 开始只需一人 可一旦开始了
[51:40] it takes two of you. 我们必须同舟共济
[51:42] It’s no fun, 这并不是趣事
[51:43] but what needs to be done 而是必须之事
[51:45] you can do when there’s two of you. 两人携手就可完成
[51:48] If I dare, 恕我冒昧
[51:49] it’s because I’m becoming aware of us 这是因为我意识到
[51:54] as a pair of us each accepting a share of what’s there. 我们彼此相依 包容对方一切
[52:01] We’ve changed. We’re strangers. 我们变了 我们变成陌生人
[52:04] I’m meeting you in the woods. Who minds what dangers? 我在林中与你相遇 谁还在意危险
[52:10] I know we’ll get past the woods. 我知道我们会走出森林
[52:13] And once we’re past, 一旦我们出去了
[52:16] let’s hope the changes last. 让我们祈祷这变化能持续
[52:19] Beyond woods, beyond witches and slippers and hoods. 在森林之外 没有女巫舞鞋红斗篷
[52:24] Just the two of us beyond lies, 只有我们 远离谎言
[52:27] safe at home with our beautiful prize, 和我们美丽的礼物一起安全地待在家
[52:30] Just the few of us. It takes trust. 只有我们 只需彼此信任
[52:33] It takes just a bit more and we’re done. 只需再努力一点便能成功
[52:36] We want four. 我们需要四样东西
[52:37] We had none. We’ve got three. 此前我们一无所有 如今我们已得三样
[52:39] We need one. It takes two. 只需一样 同舟共济
[52:46] Stop it! Stop my egg! 拦下它 拦下我的蛋
[52:51] Oh, brilliant! My Milky-White. 太棒了 我的奶白
[52:53] – I missed you so much! – Where did you get this? -我好想你 -你从哪里搞来的这个
[52:56] From the Giant’s hen! 从巨人的母鸡那里
[52:57] A golden egg! 一个金蛋
[52:58] I’ve never seen a golden egg before. 我以前从来没有见过金蛋
[53:00] And you can have it. Along with the five gold pieces. 你可以留着它 和那五块金子一起
[53:02] – Five gold pieces? – Now I’m taking my cow. -五块金子 -而我要带走我的牛
[53:04] No..no, I didn’t wish to sell. 不…不行 我不想卖
[53:06] But you took the five gold pieces. 但是你拿了我的五块金子
[53:07] I didn’t take, you gave. 我没拿 是你硬塞的
[53:08] But you said I could have my cow! 但你说过我可以买回我的牛的
[53:10] Now I never said you could. I said you might. 我从没说过你可以 只说过有可能
[53:12] You would take money before a child?! 你把钱看得比孩子还重吗
[53:13] No, no, no, it’s not like that! 不不不 不是那样的
[53:14] It’s not how it sounds! 我不是这个意思
[53:19] Milky-White…! 奶白
[53:26] Milky-White is dead! 奶白死了
[53:30] Two midnights gone! 两个午夜已经过去
[53:44] When dawn broke, the Baker and his wife 太阳升起 面包师和他的妻子
[53:46] Had but one day left to reverse the Witch’s curse. 只剩一天来解除女巫的咒语了
[53:50] As for Rapunzel’s prince, 而莴苣的王子
[53:52] He returned yet again to the forbidden tower. 他再次回到了那禁忌之塔
[54:02] Bad idea! 糟糕
[54:05] Are you all right? 您没事吧
[54:07] Yah, Yah, me all right. 没事 没事 我没事
[54:43] What did I clearly say? 我以前说过什么
[54:46] – Children must listen! No, no, please! -孩子必须听话 -不不 不要
[54:48] What were you not to do? 你不许干什么
[54:50] – Children must see…. -No! -孩子必须亲眼目睹 -不要
[54:52] and learn. 吸取教训
[54:55] Why could you not obey? 你为什么不听话呢
[54:57] Children should listen. 孩子应该要听话
[54:59] What have I been to you? 我对你而言是什么人
[55:02] What would you have me be, 你想要我怎样
[55:04] handsome like a prince? 和王子一样英俊吗
[55:09] But I am old. I am ugly. 但是我又老又丑
[55:13] – I embarrass you. -No! -让你难堪 -没有
[55:15] – You are ashamed of me – No! -你以我为耻 -没有
[55:17] You are ashamed. 你以我为耻
[55:22] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[55:32] I’m no longer a child. I wish to see the world. 我不再是孩子了 我想要看看这个世界
[55:41] Don’t you know what’s out there in the world? 难道你不了解外面的世界吗
[55:48] Someone has to shield you from the world. 得有人为你遮挡风雨
[55:54] Stay with me. 留下来和我在一起
[56:02] Princes wait there in the world, it’s true. 的确 王子们在外面的世界里等待着
[56:09] Princes, yes, but wolves and humans, too. 除此之外 也有饿狼和愚人
[56:15] Stay at home. 留在家中
[56:18] I am home. 我在家中
[56:21] Who out there could love you more than I? 外面有谁能比我更爱你
[56:29] What out there that I cannot supply? 外面有什么是我不能给你的
[56:37] Stay with me. 留下来和我在一起
[56:43] Stay with me, 留下来和我在一起
[56:46] the world is dark and wild. 那个世界黑暗又疯狂
[56:55] Stay a child while you can be a child. 在你还是孩童时 请保持纯真吧
[57:06] With me. 和我在一起
[57:19] I gave you protection and yet you disobeyed me. 我给你庇护 你却忤逆我意
[57:24] No! 没有
[57:26] Your prince will never lay eyes on you again. 你的王子再也不会正眼瞧你
[57:30] He will never lay eyes on anything again! 他将再也看不见任何事物
[57:32] What did you do to him? 你对他做了什么
[57:35] It doesn’t matter… 这无关紧要…
[57:36] because where you’re going, 因为不管你去何处
[57:39] no one will ever see you again. 再也没有人能看见你了
[57:41] No, no! 不 不要
[57:45] No! 不要
[58:01] Hey there, nice cape! 你好啊 斗篷不错
[58:01] Stay away from my cape or I’ll slash you into a thousand bits! 离我的斗篷远一点 不然我把你割成碎片
[58:04] Whoa! I don’t want it. 干嘛 我又没说要它
[58:06] Where did you get it? 你从哪弄来的
[58:07] My granny made it for me from a wolf that attacked us. 有只狼攻击我们 我奶奶用他的皮做的
[58:10] And she gave me this beautiful knife for protection. 她还给了我这把漂亮的匕首防身
[58:12] Well, look what I have! A golden egg. 看看我有什么 一个金蛋
[58:16] – Where did you get that egg? 你哪来的金蛋
[58:18] – I stole a hen that lays golden eggs 我从巨人的家里
[58:19] from the kingdom of the Giant. 偷了一只会下金蛋的老母鸡
[58:22] I don’t believe you. 我不信
[58:23] It’s true. And you should see the Giant’s toy harp. 真的 还有那个巨人的玩具竖琴
[58:25] It plays the most beautiful tunes without your even having to touch it. 它会自动演奏出最美妙的旋律
[58:28] Of course it does. Why don’t you go up to the kingdom right now 你还挺会编 那你倒是去巨人那里
[58:31] and bring it back and show it? 把它偷回来给我看看啊
[58:33] I could. 我可以去
[58:34] – You could not! – I could! -不可能 -我可以
[58:35] You could not, Mr. Liar! 不可能 你这个骗子
[58:37] I am not a liar! I’ll get that harp. You’ll see! 我才不是骗子 我会拿来的 你等着
[58:41] Jack took the little girl’s dare and before he knew it, 杰克接受了小女孩的挑战
[58:45] found himself fleeing from a Giant. 可是还没等他反应过来 巨人就追了下来
[58:49] Bring back my harp! 把竖琴还我
[58:57] I’ll grind your bones! 我把你碾碎
[59:10] Okay,We don’t have much time left! I don’t know where to start. 只剩下一天了 可是我毫无头绪
[59:13] You can start by buying a new cow with the money 你现在用那个男孩的钱
[59:15] you took from the boy. 再去买一头奶牛
[59:16] Right, where do I buy a cow? 好 我该去哪里买牛
[59:17] You go to the next village, I’m sure you’ll find a cow there. 到邻村去看看 肯定能找到牛
[59:20] – What are you going to do? – I’m going to get the slipper. -那你接下来做什么 -我去搞定舞鞋
[59:22] – The yellow slipper? – The golden slipper! -对 黄色的舞鞋 -是金色的舞鞋
[59:24] Yes. The golden slipper, that’s what I meant. 对 金色的舞鞋 我说的就是这个
[59:25] How are you gon’na find it? 那你打算怎么找
[59:27] I have met a maiden these two previous nights 前两晚我遇见一个女孩
[59:29] with the golden slippers. 穿着那双金色的舞鞋
[59:30] Do you think you could get one? 你确定能弄来一只吗
[59:30] I’m sure of it. 我确定
[59:36] Wait. 等等
[59:36] Right. Why are we always separating? 好 可是为什么我们总是得分开
[59:39] Because we have to if we’re going to be together… 如果我们想在一起 就不得不先分开
[59:53] What? 怎么了
[59:56] The entire kingdom shook when the beanstalk came crashing down, 豆茎倒了下来 砸死了巨人
[1:00:00] killing the Giant. 一瞬间 整个王国都在震颤
[1:00:04] As for the indecisive Cinderella, she fled from the Prince again. 至于犹豫的灰姑娘 她又一次从王子那里逃跑了
[1:00:10] After her! 追上她
[1:00:41] He’s a very smart prince 他是个聪明的王子
[1:00:45] He’s a prince who prepares. 他是个有准备的人
[1:00:49] Knowing this time I’d run from him, 他知道此时我将逃走
[1:00:53] He spread pitch on the stairs. 他在楼梯上洒了沥青
[1:00:55] And I’m caught unawares. 我就这样被困住了
[1:00:58] Well, it means that he cares… 好吧 至少这说明他在乎我
[1:01:03] This is more than just malice. 他并不是出于恶意
[1:01:07] Better stop and take stock 最好趁着被粘在这儿的工夫
[1:01:08] while you’re standing here stuck on the steps of the palace. 好好想想该怎么办
[1:01:12] All right, what do you want? Have to make a decision. 好吧 你想要的是什么 你得做个决定
[1:01:18] Why not stay and be caught? 不如站在这等着被抓
[1:01:19] Should I give that a thought, what would be his response? 这似乎也是一个选项 他会有什么反应
[1:01:23] But then what if he knew who I am 可是如果他知道了我是谁会怎样
[1:01:25] when I know that I’m not what he thinks that he wants? 我知道自己不是他想要的妻子
[1:01:29] Or then what if I am what a prince would envision? 或者我正好符合王子的幻想
[1:01:34] But then how can you know 如果一个人都不知道自己想要什么
[1:01:35] who you are till you know what you want, which I don’t? 比如我 又如何知道自己是什么样的人呢
[1:01:38] So then which do you pick: 那么你该怎么选
[1:01:39] where you’re safe, out of sight, and yourself, 是选那个不引人注意的 安全的 可以做自己
[1:01:41] but where everything’s wrong? 但并不如意的地方
[1:01:44] Or where everything’s right 还是选择那个一切都那么完美
[1:01:45] but you know that you’ll never belong? 却和自己永远格格不入的地方
[1:01:49] And whichever you pick, do it quick, 不管怎么选 都得快点
[1:01:51] ’cause you’re starting to stick to the steps of the palace. 因为你已经快被粘在这台阶上了
[1:01:55] It’s my first big decision, 这是我第一个重大的决定
[1:01:58] the choice isn’t easy to make. 却这么难做
[1:02:00] To arrive at a ball is exciting and all… 参加舞会是这么开心
[1:02:03] once you’re there, though, it’s scary. 但到达宫殿 我却心生恐惧
[1:02:05] And it’s fun to deceive 即使是骗人也很有趣
[1:02:07] when you know you can leave, but you have to be wary. 只不过我得小心翼翼地离开
[1:02:10] There’s a lot that’s at stake, but I’ve stalled long enough 成败就在一念之间 我不能再犹豫了
[1:02:13] ’cause I’m still standing stuck in the stuff on these steps. 我还困在沥青里 站在这台阶上
[1:02:16] better run along home and avoid the collision 我还是回家吧 避免这些混乱
[1:02:21] though at home they don’t care, I’ll be better off there 虽然在家里没人在意 但我在那儿会更好
[1:02:23] where there’s nothing to choose, so there’s nothing to lose. 那里没有选择 也不会失去什么
[1:02:27] So I’ll pry up my shoes. 我要拔起我的鞋
[1:02:32] Wait, though, thinking it through, 等等 再好好想想
[1:02:34] things don’t have to collide… 混乱可以避免
[1:02:37] I know what my decision is: which is not to decide. 我知道该怎么决定 那就是不用我决定
[1:02:41] I’ll just leave him a clue: 我留给他一个线索
[1:02:44] for example, a shoe. 比如 一只鞋
[1:02:48] And then see what he’ll do. 然后看他怎么办
[1:02:51] Now it’s he and not you who’ll be stuck with a shoe 这样就不再是你 而是他困于这只鞋中了
[1:02:54] In a stew, in the goo, 让他烦恼去吧 伤感去吧
[1:02:58] and I’ve learned something too,something I never knew, 我也学到了以前不曾知道的道理
[1:03:05] on the steps of the palace! 就在这皇宫的台阶上
[1:03:17] She mustn’t get away! 别让她跑了
[1:03:26] The ball is over. Send everyone home. 舞会结束了 让大家都回去吧
[1:03:29] And the Princess? 那个公主呢
[1:03:30] She won’t get far with one shoe. 她穿着一只鞋肯定跑不远
[1:03:49] – Don’t come any closer to me. – Please, stop! Just hear me out! -别过来 -求你了 停一下 听我说
[1:03:53] You have attacked me once before. 你上次就抓着我不放
[1:03:54] I didn’t attack you. 我没想抓你
[1:03:55] I attacked your shoe. I need it. 我是抓你的鞋 我需要你的鞋
[1:03:58] AA I have a magic bean in exchange for it. 我用一个有魔力的豆子和你换
[1:04:02] Magic bean? 有魔力的豆子
[1:04:04] Yes. 对
[1:04:06] Nonsense! 什么玩意
[1:04:07] No. 不要
[1:04:08] – Wait, please. I haven’t much time! 等等 求你了 我没有时间了
[1:04:10] I need that shoe to have a child. 我需要那只鞋来怀上孩子
[1:04:14] That makes no sense! 这说不通啊
[1:04:16] Does it make sense that you’re running from a prince? 难道你天天躲王子就说得通了
[1:04:18] I must go! 我得赶快跑了
[1:04:19] Here. Take my shoes. You’ll run faster. 给 穿我的鞋吧 这样跑的快点
[1:04:22] Here. 给
[1:04:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:04:24] Stop! 站住
[1:04:24] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:04:26] What is that you have in your hand? 你手里拿的是什么
[1:04:27] Nothing. It’s mine. 没什么 这是我的
[1:04:29] Lying will cost you your life! 撒谎是要掉脑袋的
[1:04:31] I don’t care if this costs me my life… Get off! 我不在乎掉不掉脑袋 起开
[1:04:34] You will pay for this! 你会为此付出代价的
[1:04:38] No! 不要
[1:04:39] Sire! I have succeeded in obtaining the other slipper. 陛下 我们又得到了另一只鞋
[1:04:42] Please, Kind Prince, please, let me have the slipper, 善良的王子 求您了 把鞋给我吧
[1:04:44] and all will come to a happy end. 这样一切都会完满的
[1:04:45] Step back, peon! 往后退 你这个女工
[1:04:47] Do as she says, Steward. We only need one. 就依她吧 管家 我们要一只就够了
[1:04:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:04:53] We must search immediately for the maiden who fits this slipper. 我们必须找到能穿进这只鞋的姑娘
[1:04:57] Tonight? 今晚吗
[1:04:58] This very night! On! 就是今晚 走吧
[1:05:10] And in her haste, the Baker’s wife took no notice 匆忙之中 面包师的妻子没有注意到
[1:05:13] of a second beanstalk climbing skyward. 又一棵豆茎正向天空中伸展去
[1:05:18] Let it be known that his Royal Highness the Crown Prince 大家注意 今晚王子殿下
[1:05:20] will be visiting every house in this village tonight. 将会到村子里的每一家去
[1:05:23] All young maidens are hereby commanded 现命令此处所有的少女
[1:05:26] to remain in their home 待在家中
[1:05:27] until they are visited by the Royal Guard. 等待皇家侍卫
[1:05:32] Open the gates. 打开门
[1:05:34] His Royal Highness approaches. 王子殿下驾到
[1:05:37] The prince wishes to meet all the young maidens of this house. 王子想见见这里所有的年轻姑娘
[1:05:43] All young maidens prepare to meet your Prince. 请众位姑娘准备接驾
[1:05:53] As the Prince anxiously waited, 正在王子焦急等待之时
[1:05:55] the stepmother took matters… 灰姑娘的继母 决定亲自来解决问题
[1:05:57] and Florinda’s foot… into her own hands. 也就是弗洛林达的脚
[1:06:00] Careful, my toe…! 轻点 我的脚趾
[1:06:01] Darling, I know… 别多事 亲爱的
[1:06:02] What will we do? 这可怎么办
[1:06:03] It’ll have to go. But when you’re his bride, 得把它割掉 等你嫁给了王子
[1:06:05] you can sit or ride. You’ll never need to walk! 你就可以骑马或者坐轿 永远不用再走
[1:06:17] Minus one toe, Florinda mounted the Prince’s horse, 少了一个脚趾后 弗洛林达骑上了王子的马背
[1:06:21] unaware of the blood dripping from the slipper. 没想到血从舞鞋上滴下来了
[1:06:35] Lucinda was next. 接着是露辛达
[1:06:39] – Why won’t it fit? 怎么穿不上
[1:06:40] – Darling, be still. 别慌 宝贝儿
[1:06:41] Cut off a bit of the heel and it will. 把脚后跟削下一块就好了
[1:06:43] And when you’re his wife you’ll have such a life, 等你嫁了王子 过上了好日子
[1:06:45] You’ll never need to walk! 就永远不用再走路
[1:06:55] Minus a heel, Lucinda did her best to swallow the pain. 少了一块脚跟 露辛达强忍着痛苦
[1:07:09] It’s a perfect fit, Your Highness! 多么合脚 王子殿下
[1:07:16] Have you no other daughters? 你就没有其他女儿了吗
[1:07:18] Only a little stunted kitchen wench, 只有一个发育不良的姑娘 在厨房做活
[1:07:20] which her late father left behind 是她已故父亲的女儿
[1:07:22] but she cannot present herself. She is too dirty. 她不能见您 她太脏了
[1:08:00] I would recognize these beautiful eyes anywhere. 无论在哪里我都能认出 这双美丽的眼睛
[1:08:04] You. 你
[1:08:08] You are my true bride! 你才是我的新娘
[1:08:16] Get down. Get down. 鞠躬 鞠躬
[1:08:24] As punishment for their cruelty, 作为对她们残忍行为的惩罚
[1:08:27] Cinderella’s birds swooped down upon the stepsisters… 灰姑娘的鸟儿扑向她的姐姐们
[1:08:31] and blinded them. 啄瞎了她们的眼睛
[1:08:36] As for Rapunzel, the Witch had banished her to a swamp 至于莴苣 女巫把她放逐到了
[1:08:39] in the darkest depths of the forest. 森林最深处的 一片沼泽里
[1:08:59] Rapunzel? 莴苣
[1:09:02] Rapunzel? 莴苣
[1:09:06] Rapunzel? 莴苣
[1:09:07] My darling? 亲爱的
[1:09:09] My darling! 亲爱的
[1:09:11] I’m here. 我在这儿
[1:09:12] Rapunzel? 莴苣
[1:09:16] Rapunzel? 莴苣
[1:09:25] Is it you? I’m blind, I can’t see. 是你吗 我看不见了
[1:09:36] How could she do this to you? 她怎么能这样对你
[1:09:50] – Rapunzel! 莴苣
[1:09:52] – What? 什么
[1:09:54] I can see you! 我又看得到你了
[1:09:59] AA You are here. 你就在这儿
[1:10:10] I like it. 我喜欢你短发
[1:10:16] Come on! 快点
[1:10:19] We don’t have much time… 我们没时间了
[1:10:23] Come on! 快
[1:10:24] I’ve found you! You’ve got the cow! 终于找到你了 你买到牛了
[1:10:26] You’ve got the slipper! 你拿到舞鞋了
[1:10:28] We’ve all four! 我们找全了四件
[1:10:29] We got all four! 居然找全了
[1:10:34] I see a cow. I see a slipper. 我看见了一头牛 一只鞋
[1:10:38] Yes. 没错
[1:10:38] And the cape as red as blood. 还有鲜血般绯红的斗篷
[1:10:41] – And the hair as yellow as corn. 和玉米般灿黄的头发
[1:10:42] – We got all four. 我们找齐了
[1:10:45] Wait a minute! That cow doesn’t look as white as milk to me 等等 这头牛不如牛奶那么洁白
[1:10:49] Of course she is. 它们一样白
[1:10:51] She has to be! 一样白
[1:10:55] This cow has been covered with flour! 这奶牛被涂过面粉
[1:10:57] What? You didn’t get a real white cow. 什么 你没去找真正的白奶牛
[1:10:59] We had a cow as white as milk. Honestly we did. 我们找到过一头牛奶般洁白的奶牛 真的
[1:11:02] – Then where is she? – She’s dead. -它在哪儿 -它死了
[1:11:04] And we thought you’d prefer a live cow. 我们以为你会想要活的奶牛
[1:11:06] Of course I’d prefer a live cow! 我当然要活的奶牛了
[1:11:07] So show me the dead cow and I’ll bring her back to life! 把我带到死奶牛那里 我来把它变活
[1:11:12] – Go! – OK. This way, this way. -快 -好吧 这边 这边
[1:11:15] Jack! 杰克
[1:11:17] Jack! 杰克
[1:11:19] Jack! 杰克
[1:11:21] There you are! I’ve been worried sick about you! 你在这儿 我都要担心死了
[1:11:24] There’s a dead giant in our backyard! 我们院子里有一个死去的巨人
[1:11:26] -There is? -You know there is. -是吗 -你这是明知故问
[1:11:29] – You could have been crushed! 你差点就被他压死了
[1:11:30] – But Mother, look. 可是妈妈 看
[1:11:32] The most beautiful harp. 世界上最漂亮的竖琴
[1:11:35] You’ve stolen too much. 你偷的太多了
[1:11:39] You could have been killed coming down that plant 万一你从豌豆茎上摔下来呢
[1:11:42] We’re running out of time! It’s here… 快没时间了 在这儿
[1:11:45] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[1:11:45] She’s going to bring Milky-White back to life. 她可以让奶白起死回生
[1:11:47] – She can do that? 真的吗
[1:11:48] – She’S a witch! She can do anything! 她是个女巫 她什么都能
[1:11:51] Stand back! 退后
[1:12:04] Milky-White. You’re back! I can’t believe it! 奶白 你又活过来了 真是难以置信
[1:12:07] It’s almost midnight! 就快到午夜了
[1:12:10] Quiet! Feed the objects to the cow. 安静 把这些东西喂给奶牛
[1:12:12] – What? – You heard me! -你说什么 -你听见了
[1:12:15] Feed them to the cow 喂给奶牛
[1:12:16] – Really! – Try it. -真的吗 -试试吧
[1:12:25] – Fill with the milk. 接满牛奶
[1:12:27] – I’ll do it. – She’ll only milk for me. 我来 只有我才能让她产奶
[1:12:29] -Good boy 好孩子
[1:12:41] Squeeze, pal! You can do it. 挤啊 哥们 你可以的
[1:12:47] Not working! 不管用啊
[1:12:55] Wrong ingredients. 东西找错了
[1:12:59] Forget about a child! 孩子的事就别想了
[1:13:02] No, no, no… 不 不 不
[1:13:03] Wait! We followed your instructions. 等等 我们是按照你的指示找的
[1:13:06] One, the cow is as white as milk. Correct? 一 牛奶般洁白的奶牛 是吧
[1:13:08] Yes. 对
[1:13:08] – And two, the cape was certainly as red as blood. – Yes -二 这斗篷是像鲜血一样绯红吧 -是
[1:13:11] – And three, the slipper… – Yes. And four… -三 这舞鞋… -是啊 四
[1:13:14] – I compared the hair with this ear of corn. -我拿这玉米比过头发了 -是的
[1:13:15] I pulled it from a maiden in a tower and… 这是我从一个住在高塔里面的女孩…
[1:13:19] You what?! 你什么
[1:13:20] What were you doing there? 你到那儿去干什么
[1:13:22] nothing. I happened to be passing by… 没干什么 我碰巧经过…
[1:13:23] I touched that hair! I told you! 我碰过那头发 我说过
[1:13:26] I cannot have touched the ingredients! 我不能碰这些东西
[1:13:30] The corn! The corn! 玉米 那穗玉米
[1:13:31] You can use the silky hair of the corn… 你们可以用玉米上的须子
[1:13:36] Yes! Yes! 对 对
[1:13:37] Pull it from the ear and feed it to the cow. Quickly! 把他拔下来喂给牛 快
[1:13:47] – It’s working! 好了
[1:13:49] – She’s milking! 挤出奶了
[1:13:52] At last! 终于
[1:14:14] That was quick! 真迅速
[1:14:55] And it came to pass, all that seemed wrong was now right. 愿望实现了 所有不完满的都完满了
[1:14:59] The Witch succeeded in reversing her mother’s curse. 女巫成功解除了她妈妈的咒语
[1:15:03] Cinderella finally stopped running from her Prince. 灰姑娘终于不用再躲避王子
[1:15:08] Jack was reunited with his beloved cow 杰克又和他心爱的奶牛重聚
[1:15:11] and his mother could now 而他的妈妈
[1:15:12] dress in the best a golden egg could buy. 穿上了用金蛋买来的漂亮衣服
[1:15:16] And the Baker and his wife 面包师和他的老婆
[1:15:17] were proud parents of a strapping baby boy. 生下一个健康男婴 成为一对骄傲的父母
[1:15:24] Thanks for the slipper. 多谢那只鞋
[1:15:52] Attention! 大家注意
[1:15:54] Let us cheer the newlyweds as… 让我们一起祝福新婚夫妇
[1:15:57] And so with the kingdom filled with joy, 整个王国充满着喜悦 历经波折的人们
[1:15:59] those who deserved to were destined to live happily ever… 正要从此过上幸福快乐的生…
[1:16:17] Jack? 杰克
[1:16:18] Rapunzel! 莴苣
[1:16:19] Attention! Attention! 镇定 镇定
[1:16:20] Rapunzel! 莴苣
[1:16:21] Let there be no panic. NO PANIC! 大家不要惊慌 不要惊慌
[1:16:27] The Royal Prince wishes to address his loyal subjects. 王子殿下希望对大家讲几句话
[1:16:31] Attention! 镇定
[1:16:35] There’s no need for worry. 大家不必惊慌
[1:16:37] It was just an earthquake in a far-off quadrant of our kingdom. 刚刚不过是王国的另一端发生了地震
[1:16:43] Nothing to fear at all. 完全不必害怕
[1:16:45] I would personally investigate the disturbance. 我会亲自调查这件事情
[1:16:50] Now everyone, back to your villages, 现在 各位请回到你们的村庄
[1:16:52] and on with your lives! 照常生活吧
[1:16:55] But as they made their way back into the woods, 但是当他们进入森林时
[1:16:58] their familiar paths were nowhere to be found 熟悉的路却已经不复存在
[1:17:02] and their lives were about to take an unexpected turn. 他们的生活将会发生意想不到的转变
[1:17:10] You sure this is the way home? 你确定这是回家的路吗
[1:17:13] Everything’s so different. 一切都变了
[1:17:19] Oh, look. 看啊
[1:17:20] Hello, little one. 你好啊 小姑娘
[1:17:22] – Hello, Mr. Baker. – You alright? -你好 面包师先生 -你还好吗
[1:17:25] What are you doing here? With a suitcase? 你在这儿干嘛呢 拿着个箱子
[1:17:27] I’m moving in with Granny. Our whole village collapsed. 我搬去和奶奶一起住 我们的村子都毁了
[1:17:31] I couldn’t find my mother anywhere. 我哪儿也找不见妈妈
[1:17:32] And now I can’t find my Granny’s cottage. 奶奶的小屋也找不到了
[1:17:34] – What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:17:35] I went down the dell, 我顺着山谷走下去
[1:17:37] and I didn’t recognize anything. 可是我哪儿也认不出来了
[1:17:38] There was no path. Where’s she? Where’s Granny? 根本没有路 她在哪儿 我奶奶在哪儿
[1:17:42] – It’s okay, it’s okay. – Calm, calm. -没事的 -别慌 别慌
[1:17:43] We can help you find Granny’s without the path. 没有路我们也能帮你找到奶奶的家
[1:17:46] – Would you just hold him for a few minutes. 你能抱他一会儿吗
[1:17:48] – Really! 真的吗
[1:17:50] You’ll come with us. 你跟我们走
[1:17:50] Why does he always cry when I hold him? 为什么我抱他时他总是哭
[1:17:53] You needn’t hold him as if he was so fragile. 你不用那么小心翼翼地抱着他
[1:17:55] He doesn’t want me. He wants his mother! 他不想让我抱 他要找妈妈
[1:17:58] I can’t take care of him all of the time. 我也不能时时刻刻照顾他吧
[1:17:59] I’ll take care of him… when he’s older… 我会照顾他的 等他大点再
[1:18:04] – Who might that be? 那是谁
[1:18:06] – It’s the Steward and the Royal family. 是事务官和王室一家
[1:18:11] Hello, there! 你们好
[1:18:12] What brings you into the woods? 你们怎么也进森林了
[1:18:14] The royal quarters has been destroyed. 城堡倒塌了
[1:18:15] No! The kingdom is under attack. 不 整个王国都被袭击了
[1:18:18] What is the Royal family going to do? 那么王室一家打算怎么办呢
[1:18:20] I have no idea! I don’t make policy. I just carry it out. 我哪里知道 我又不决策 我只执行
[1:18:22] I think it best we get back to the village. 我觉得我们最好回村子里去
[1:18:24] We’ll take the girl with us. 我们带女孩一起走
[1:18:25] You come with us. You’re gonna be fine. 你跟我们一起 没事的
[1:18:46] It’s a giant! 巨人
[1:18:49] A giant woman! 女巨人
[1:18:50] Where is the lad who killed my husband? 杀了我丈夫的那个家伙在哪儿
[1:18:56] – There is no lad here! – We haven’t seen him. -这没什么家伙 -我们没见过他
[1:18:58] We’ll get him for you right away. 我们马上把他给你找来
[1:19:02] Don’t move! 别再动了
[1:19:03] It was you who destroyed our house – not an earthquake. 是你毁了我们的房子 不是地震
[1:19:07] And who destroyed my house? 那又是谁毁了我的房子
[1:19:10] I want him! 给我那个家伙
[1:19:12] Would you like a blind girl instead? 你想要个瞎姑娘代替一下吗
[1:19:16] How dare you? She wants the boy! 你好大胆子 她想要那个男孩
[1:19:19] Jack! Has anybody seen my Jack? 杰克 有人看到我的杰克了吗
[1:19:23] He ran off again and I’ve been… 他又跑掉了 我已经…
[1:19:26] She’s looking for him too. 她也在找杰克呢
[1:19:27] Give him to me! 把他交给我
[1:19:33] He is just a lad! 他只是个孩子
[1:19:35] We had no food to eat so he sold his cow 我们没有吃的 所以他卖掉了牛
[1:19:39] in exchange for magic beans. 用来交换魔豆
[1:19:40] The boy – I want the boy! 那个男孩 给我那个男孩
[1:19:43] – You leave my boy alone! 你离我的孩子远一些
[1:19:46] – I’m waiting! 我在等着呢
[1:19:48] Be quite, woman, or you’ll get us all killed! 闭嘴 女人 不然你会把我们都害死
[1:19:52] You are flouncing through our kingdom 你拖着又沉又笨的大脚板
[1:19:53] with your great big clodhopppers, 在我们的王国到处游荡
[1:19:56] destroying everything in your path. 所到之处一切皆毁
[1:19:58] You are just a big bully! 你不过是个大块头的恶霸
[1:20:00] I’m gonna get my boy hide and you’ll never find him. 我要把孩子藏起来 让你永远找不到
[1:20:04] – You’ll never, ever… 永远都不能…
[1:20:05] – Get back woman! 走开 女人
[1:20:07] The boy is hiding in the steeple tower. 那孩子在尖顶塔那藏着
[1:20:09] You can find him there. 你在那儿能找到他
[1:20:10] Yes, that’s true. 是的 没错
[1:20:12] Yes.We saw him there! 是的 我们在那儿看到他了
[1:20:13] And if he is not, 如果他不在那
[1:20:15] I will return tonight 我今晚就回来
[1:20:18] and find you! 找你们
[1:20:22] All of you! 你们每一个人
[1:20:37] You okay? 你没事吧
[1:20:38] Look! What have you done to her? 看看你对她做了什么
[1:20:43] I didn’t mean to hurt her. 我不是有意伤害她的
[1:20:45] I was just thinking of the greater good. 我只是为大局着想
[1:20:47] OK. If we’re gonna get through this, 如果我们想要度过难关
[1:20:49] we’re gonna do it and we all stick together. 我们就得齐心协力
[1:20:53] Some people are cut out to battle giants, 有些人能与巨人抗衡
[1:20:55] and others are not. 有些人不能
[1:20:57] I don’t have the constitution. 我没那个能力
[1:20:59] And as long as I can be of no help, I’m going to hide. 既然我帮不上忙 我还是去躲起来吧
[1:21:03] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:21:05] Everything will work out fine in the end. 最终一切都会好起来的
[1:21:08] Not always. 也不总是那样
[1:21:10] Come along. 走吧
[1:21:10] I don’t know where they think they’re going. 我不知道她们能去哪儿
[1:21:13] The Giant’s already destroyed the entire village. 巨人已经毁了整个村子
[1:21:16] Only thing left of my garden are these beans. 花园里唯一残存的就是这些魔豆
[1:21:18] What are we going to do now? 我们现在该怎么做
[1:21:20] We have no choice. 我们没有选择
[1:21:22] Find the boy and give her what she wants. 找到那个男孩 满足巨人的要求
[1:21:24] But if we do, she’ll kill Jack. 如果那样 她会杀了杰克
[1:21:26] And if we don’t she’ll kill half the kingdom! 要是不这么做 她会杀了半个王国的人
[1:21:32] Promise me you won’t let them get Jack. Promise! 答应我 你不会让他们抓到杰克 答应我
[1:21:33] We’re not going to, it’s okay. 不会的 放心吧
[1:21:36] You promise? 保证吗
[1:21:36] Okay, I promise. 好的 我保证
[1:21:52] Rapunzel! 莴苣
[1:21:54] Rapunzel! 莴苣
[1:21:55] You’re safe! 你安然无恙
[1:21:58] Thank goodness. 感谢上苍
[1:21:59] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:22:01] Surely you remember? 你应该记得的
[1:22:05] – Of course you don’t recognize me. – Mother! -你当然认不出我了 -母亲
[1:22:09] This is who I truly am, my dear. 亲爱的 这才是我原本的样子
[1:22:12] Now you don’t have to be embarrassed by me. 你不用因为我现在的样子而尴尬
[1:22:16] You must come with me. There’s a giant in the land. 你必须跟我走 这里有一个巨人
[1:22:18] My darling. Are you all right? Why did you run off? 亲爱的 你还好吗 你为什么逃走了
[1:22:22] – I was afraid. – Come with me. -我很害怕 -跟我来
[1:22:23] No, no, no! 不行 不行
[1:22:24] She’s not going with you! You will come with me. 她不会跟你走的 你要跟我一起
[1:22:26] I will not come with you! 我不会跟你走的
[1:22:29] Then you leave me no choice. 如果这样那就别怨我了
[1:22:31] No! 不
[1:22:35] No! 不要
[1:22:39] – Oh, My God! – Wait, you are the one who blinded me. -我的天呐 -你就是那个弄瞎我的人
[1:22:45] And locked me in a tower. 也是把我关在塔里的人
[1:22:46] To protect you. 那是为了保护你
[1:22:47] And then banished me to an island in the middle of a swamp! 然后把我放逐到沼泽中的孤岛上
[1:22:51] I was just trying to be a good mother! 我只是在做一位好母亲
[1:22:55] Rapunzel, no! 莴苣 不要走
[1:22:57] You will never be safe with him. 你跟他在一起永远不会安全
[1:22:59] Take me away from here. 带我离开这里
[1:23:00] No! 不
[1:23:01] Don’t you understand? 你还不明白吗
[1:23:02] I never want to see you again. Ever! 我永远不想再见到你 永远
[1:23:05] Rapunzel, the Giant! 莴苣 林子里有巨人
[1:23:21] No matter what you say 无论你说什么
[1:23:24] Children won’t listen 孩子们都不会听
[1:23:28] No matter what you know 无论你懂得什么
[1:23:30] Children refuse to learn 孩子们都拒绝学习
[1:23:37] Guide them along the way 一直指引着他们
[1:23:41] Still they don’t listen 孩子们仍不会听话
[1:23:44] Children can only grow 你所深爱的孩子们
[1:23:48] From something you love to something you lose 长大后你却会失去他们
[1:23:59] Jack! 杰克
[1:24:01] Jack! Jack! 杰克 杰克
[1:24:03] Jack! Where are you? 杰克 你在哪儿
[1:24:05] Jack! 杰克
[1:24:07] We’re never going to find him. 我们永远也找不到他
[1:24:08] We should fan out. 我们应该分头行动
[1:24:09] It’ll increase our chances. 这会增加找到他的几率
[1:24:10] No. You can’t be on your own. 不 你不能独自行动
[1:24:11] I’ll be all right. 我没事儿的
[1:24:12] What if we get lost? 我们要是迷路了怎么办
[1:24:13] We’ll count our steps from right here. 我们从这儿开始数步子
[1:24:16] – I’ll go, too. -我也去
[1:24:17] No. 不
[1:24:18] You are going to stay right here with the baby. 你待在这儿陪着我的孩子
[1:24:23] We’ll be right back. 我们很快就回来
[1:24:27] You would leave our child with her? 你要把我们的孩子交给她吗
[1:24:28] Yes. He’s asleep. 是的 他睡着了
[1:24:29] He’ll be safe with the girl. 跟这姑娘在一起会很安全
[1:24:31] I am very capable of taking care of the baby. 我有能力照顾好这个孩子
[1:24:33] – See? – But what if the Giant comes back… -你看 -如果巨人回来怎么办
[1:24:35] What if, what if! Five hundred paces. 假设而已 就走五百步
[1:24:38] Go! 1 2 3 出发吧 一步 两步 三步
[1:24:41] Wait! 等一下
[1:24:43] Here. 给你
[1:24:45] Let me give you this. I don’t want you to get cold. 给你这个 我不想让你冻着
[1:24:49] OK. 1 2 3 4 好了 1 2 3 4
[1:24:54] – 5 6 – Jack! -5 6 -杰克
[1:24:57] – 9 10 – Jack! -9 10 -杰克
[1:25:13] Hello. 你好
[1:25:15] Your Royal Highness. 殿下
[1:25:17] Hello. 你好
[1:25:19] Hello again. We met before actually. 你好 其实我们之前见过
[1:25:23] Yes, of course. 是吗 当然了
[1:25:25] Yes. 是啊
[1:25:27] You must be here to slay the Giant. 你一定是来杀掉巨人的
[1:25:31] The Giant? 巨人吗
[1:25:32] Yes. Haven’t you heard, we have a giant in our midst. 是 你没听说吗 巨人来到了这里
[1:25:37] Not an earthquake… 不是发生了地震
[1:25:39] Of course. 是啊
[1:25:41] A giant. 一个巨人
[1:25:43] Yes, it’s a lady giant, which is very unusual. 是的 还是个女巨人 不太常见
[1:25:49] I should think so. 确实是啊
[1:25:52] And why are you alone in the woods? 你为什么一个人在森林里
[1:25:55] Well, I came with my husband. 我跟我丈夫一起来的
[1:25:59] We were… well you see… it’s a long story. 我们…你看 这说来话长
[1:26:04] He would let you roam alone in the woods? 他让你独自在森林里游荡吗
[1:26:07] No, actually it was my choice. 不 这其实是我的主意
[1:26:13] – How brave! – Brave? -太勇敢了 -勇敢
[1:26:15] Yes. 是的
[1:26:18] Anything can happen in the woods. 森林里什么事都可能发生
[1:26:22] May I kiss you 我能吻你吗
[1:26:24] Any moment we could be crushed 我们可能随时坠入爱河
[1:26:28] Don’t feel rushed 别紧张
[1:26:34] This is ridiculous, what am I doing here? 太可笑了 我在这儿干嘛
[1:26:35] I’m in the wrong story 这不是我的故事
[1:26:41] Wait one moment, please! We can’t do this! 等一下 我们不能这样
[1:26:43] You have a Princess! 你有你的公主
[1:26:44] – Well, yes, I do. – And I have a baker. -是啊 是的 -我有我的面包师
[1:26:50] Of course, 当然了
[1:26:52] you’re right. 你是对的
[1:26:53] How foolish. 这么做太蠢了
[1:26:55] Foolishness can happen in the woods 愚蠢的事会在森林里发生
[1:26:59] Once again, please 请再试一次
[1:27:02] Let your hesitations be hushed 把你的犹豫抛开
[1:27:06] Any moment, big or small 任何时刻 或大或小
[1:27:08] Is a moment, after all 毕竟都为一刻
[1:27:11] Seize the moment, skies may fall any moment 活在当下 谁知天何时会塌
[1:27:19] But this is not right! 但这是不对的
[1:27:24] Right and wrong don’t matter in the woods 对与错在森林里并不重要
[1:27:28] Only feelings 只有感觉最重要
[1:27:29] Let us meet the moment unblushed 不要脸红 让我们迎接这一刻
[1:27:34] Life is often so unpleasant 生活总有不如意
[1:27:36] You must know that, as a peasant 作为农民你应深知
[1:27:39] Best to take the moment present 最好将这一刻
[1:27:41] As a present for the moment 当做一份礼物
[1:27:49] 477 478 477, 478,
[1:27:52] 479 480 479, 480,
[1:27:54] 481 482 483 481, 482, 483…
[1:27:58] Excuse me, ma’am. 打扰一下 女士
[1:27:59] Have you seen a boy anywhere… 你有看到一个男孩吗
[1:28:02] He is about so high… 他大概有那么高
[1:28:05] I’m sorry, may I be of some service? 对不起 我能帮到你吗
[1:28:08] The tree has fallen. 树倒了
[1:28:11] Mother’s grave, destroyed. 母亲的墓地被毁了
[1:28:14] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[1:28:16] I shouldn’t complain. 我不应该抱怨的
[1:28:17] I’m sure others have suffered worse after the earthquake. 地震过后 别人的遭遇可能更可怕
[1:28:21] Earthquake? This isn’t an earthquake… 地震吗 这不是地震
[1:28:24] There’s a giant terrorizing the kingdom! 有一个巨人在毁掉王国
[1:28:27] Well, I’m sure the Prince will see to it 我相信王子会确保
[1:28:29] that the Giant is rid from our land. 将巨人赶出我们的土地
[1:28:32] The Prince? 王子吗
[1:28:33] No doubt he’s off somewhere seducing some young maiden. 他很可能去哪儿引诱年轻的姑娘了
[1:28:36] What? 什么
[1:28:37] You look just like the Princess… but dirty. 你看起来很像公主 只是脏了些
[1:28:41] Oh My, you are the Princess! 天哪 你真的是公主
[1:28:42] I didn’t recognize you, honestly. 我真的没有认出你
[1:28:44] No, no. Please, get up! I’m not a princess here. 不不 快起来 我在这儿不是公主
[1:28:49] I had to disguise myself. 我不得不伪装一下自己
[1:28:50] I’m not permitted to leave the palace unescorted. 没有护卫我不能离开宫殿的
[1:28:59] If you’d like you can come with me. 如果愿意你可以跟我一起走
[1:29:02] You will be safe in our company. 跟我们在一起你会很安全
[1:29:05] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:29:09] It’s this way. 这边走
[1:29:11] My wife is somewhere, we decided to walk 500 paces in one direction. 我妻子就在附近 我朝一个方向走了五百步
[1:29:19] I must leave you. 我得离开你了
[1:29:22] Now I must go off to slay a giant. 现在我要去杀了那个巨人
[1:29:30] I shall not forget you. 我不会忘了你
[1:29:33] How brave you are to be alone in the woods. 独自在森林里 你是那样勇敢
[1:29:36] And how alive you’ve made me feel. 你让我感觉如此鲜活
[1:29:46] What was that? 发生了什么
[1:29:51] Was that me? Was that him 那是我吗 那是他吗
[1:29:54] Did a prince really kiss me 真的是王子在吻我
[1:29:58] and kiss me, and kiss me 吻到地老天荒
[1:30:04] And did I kiss him back? 我也回吻了他
[1:30:08] Was it wrong 我做错了吗
[1:30:09] Am I mad 是我疯了吗
[1:30:10] Is that all 这就结束了吗
[1:30:11] Does he miss me 他会想我吗
[1:30:13] Was he suddenly getting bored with me 他是突然就厌烦我了吗
[1:30:17] Wake up! Stop dreaming 醒醒吧 别做梦了
[1:30:19] Stop prancing about the woods 别在森林里徘徊
[1:30:21] It’s not beseeming 这不合适
[1:30:23] What is it about the woods 森林里到底是怎么回事
[1:30:26] Back to life, back to sense, back to child 回到现实 回归理智 回到孩子身边
[1:30:28] Back to husband. No one lives in the woods 回到丈夫身边 没人在森林里生活
[1:30:32] There are vows, there are ties 有誓言 有联系
[1:30:34] There are needs, there are standards 有需要 有准则
[1:30:36] There are shouldn’ts and shoulds 自有是非曲直
[1:30:39] Why not both instead? 为什么不能两者兼有
[1:30:42] There’s the answer. If you’re clever 如果你够聪明 答案就在眼前
[1:30:46] Have a child for warmth 有孩子的温暖
[1:30:48] And a baker for bread and a prince 有面包师的面包 还有王子
[1:30:51] For whatever 管他是为了什么
[1:30:55] Never. It’s these woods 不可能 都是这森林
[1:30:59] Face the facts, find the boy 面对现实 找到那个男孩
[1:31:01] Join the group, stop the giant 加入大家的队伍 阻止巨人
[1:31:02] Just get out of these woods 赶紧离开这片森林
[1:31:05] Was that him? Yes it was 那是他吗 是他啊
[1:31:07] Was that me? No, it wasn’t 那是我吗 不 那不是
[1:31:09] Just a trick of the woods 不过是森林耍的把戏
[1:31:12] Just a moment 只是那一刻
[1:31:15] One peculiar passing moment 那个稍纵即逝的特别瞬间
[1:31:19] Must it all be either less or more 它一定得是要么短暂要么长久
[1:31:21] Either plain or grand 要么平淡如水要么轰轰烈烈吗
[1:31:23] Is it always “or” 总是需要选择吗
[1:31:25] Is it never “and” 从不能同时出现吗
[1:31:28] That’s what woods are for 那就是森林的意义
[1:31:31] For those moments in the woods 为了这些在森林里的瞬间
[1:31:35] If life were made of moments 如果生命是由无数瞬间组成
[1:31:39] Even now and then a bad one 甚至时不时还有糟糕的瞬间
[1:31:42] But if life were only moments 但如果生命只由瞬间组成
[1:31:46] Then you’d never know you had one 你就不会知道自己经历了什么
[1:31:50] First a witch, then a child, then a prince 先是女巫 后又有个孩子 接着是王子
[1:31:53] Then a moment 然后是那一刻
[1:31:54] Who can live in the woods 谁能生活在森林里
[1:31:57] And to get what you wish, only just for a moment 仅为了那一刻 得到所期望的
[1:32:00] These are dangerous woods 这是充满危险的森林
[1:32:04] Let the moment go 让这一刻过去
[1:32:07] Don’t forget it for a moment, though 但暂时也别忘了那一刻
[1:32:10] Just remembering you’ve had an “and” 当你回到面对抉择的时候
[1:32:13] when you’re back to “or” 只要记得你也曾经都可以拥有
[1:32:17] makes the “or” mean more than it did before. 让抉择比它之前更有意义
[1:32:24] Now I understand, 现在我明白了
[1:32:28] and it’s time to leave the woods. 是时候离开森林了
[1:32:35] Which way was it? 哪边来着
[1:32:38] 172 173 174 175… 172, 173, 174, 175…
[1:32:48] 172 173 174… 172, 173, 174…
[1:33:42] – She should be back by now. -她现在应该回来了
[1:33:44] She wouldn’t get lost. 她不会迷路的
[1:33:45] I’m sure she’ll return soon. 我肯定她一会儿就回来了
[1:33:47] You know, I am gonna go and look for her. 我要去找她
[1:33:49] Okay, will you… 你能不能…
[1:33:50] Look who I found! 看我找到了谁
[1:33:52] – You’re hurting me! – Let go of him! -你弄疼我了 -放开他
[1:33:54] I’ll let go of him when I give him to the Giant. 见到巨人时我就放开他
[1:33:56] – Make her stop! – Leave him alone! -快让她停下 -放开他
[1:33:58] – Keep away from him. -离他远点儿
[1:33:59] Stop! I said stop! 停下 快停下
[1:34:04] Where did you find this? 你从哪儿找到的这个
[1:34:07] I’m sorry, sir… 对不起 先生
[1:34:09] It’s my wife’s! 这是我妻子的
[1:34:12] I’m sorry. I came upon her. 对不起 我遇到了她
[1:34:13] She was at the bottom of a cliff. 她在悬崖底
[1:34:16] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[1:34:18] How awful. 太可怕了
[1:34:20] No. No! 不 不可能
[1:34:26] This is all my fault. 这都是我的错
[1:34:28] I shouldn’t have let her wander off alone. 我不应该让她独自出去的
[1:34:31] I should have made her stay with me. 我应该让她跟我呆在一起的
[1:34:33] Remorse will get you nowhere. 现在后悔也无济于事
[1:34:34] My wife is dead! 我妻子死了
[1:34:36] Wake up! When you’re dead, you’re dead. 醒醒吧 你死了就什么都不知道了
[1:34:38] Now it’s time to get this boy 在我们都遭殃之前
[1:34:39] to the Giant before we’re all dead. 该把这个男孩交给巨人
[1:34:41] – Keep away from him. – No! -离他远点 -不要
[1:34:41] This is no time to be soft-hearted! 没时间再心慈手软了
[1:34:44] He’s going to the Giant and I’m taking him. 他必须去巨人那里 我带他去
[1:34:46] Yes! He’s the one to blame! 是的 都怨他
[1:34:48] It’s because of you there’s a giant in our midst 都是因为你 才出现了巨人
[1:34:50] and my wife is dead! 我的妻子也死了
[1:34:52] But it isn’t my fault, I was given those beans 但那不是我的错 魔豆是别人给我的
[1:34:54] You persuaded me to trade away my cow for beans! 你说服我用牛换魔豆
[1:34:57] And without those beans, 要是没有那些魔豆
[1:34:58] there’d have been no stalk 也就不会有豌豆茎
[1:34:59] to get up to the giants in the first place! 更不会找到巨人了
[1:35:01] Wait a minute… magic beans 等一下 那些魔豆
[1:35:03] For a cow so old that you had to tell a lie 换了一头那么老的牛 只能通过欺骗
[1:35:05] To sell it, which you told 才能卖掉的牛 是你说谎
[1:35:06] Were they worthless beans 那些是毫无价值的豆子吗
[1:35:07] Were they oversold 还是要价太高了
[1:35:08] Oh, and tell us who persuaded you to steal that gold 告诉我们谁让你去偷金子的
[1:35:11] – See, it’s your fault – No. -看 就是你的错 -不是
[1:35:12] – So it’s you fault – No. -是你的错 -不是
[1:35:13] – Yes, it is – It’s not. -是的 就是 -不是
[1:35:14] – It’s true. – Wait a minute, -就是的 -等一下
[1:35:15] though I only stole the gold to get my cow back from you! 我偷金子是为了买回我的牛
[1:35:18] – So it’s your fault – Yes. -是你的错 -就是
[1:35:19] No, it isn’t. I’d have kept those beans, 不 不是 我本来要留着这些豆子
[1:35:21] but our house was cursed. 但我们的房子被咒语了
[1:35:22] She made us get a cow to get the curse reversed. 是她让我们用一头牛来解除咒语
[1:35:24] It’s his father’s fault that the curse got placed, 咒语应验是他父亲的错
[1:35:27] and the place got cursed in the first place. 那个地方一开始就受到了咒语
[1:35:29] – Then it’s his fault – So -那么就是他的错 -所以说
[1:35:30] It was his fault 是他的错
[1:35:31] – No – Yes, it is, it’s his -不 -是的 是他的错
[1:35:33] – I guess – Wait a minute, though -我想是的 -等一下
[1:35:34] I chopped down the beanstalk, right? That’s clear 我把豌豆茎砍断了 这是事实
[1:35:36] But without any beanstalk, then what’s queer 但没有了豌豆茎 奇怪的是
[1:35:38] Is how did the second giant 第二个巨人一开始是如何
[1:35:40] get down here in the first place? Second place 爬下来到这里的 然后呢
[1:35:42] – Yes! – How! -是的 -怎么下来的
[1:35:43] – Well, who had the other bean? – The other bean -谁拿了另一个豆子 -另一个豆子
[1:35:45] – The other bean? – You pocketed the other bean -另一个豆子 -你装走了另一个豆子
[1:35:46] I didn’t! Yes, I did 我没有 不 我有
[1:35:47] So it’s your fault 所以是你的错
[1:35:48] No, it isn’t. Because I gave it to my wife 不 不是 因为我把它给了我妻子
[1:35:50] – So it’s her fault…! – No, it isn’t! -所以是她的错 -不 不是
[1:35:51] – Then whose is it? – Wait a minute! -那是谁的错 -等一下
[1:35:52] She exchanged that bean to obtain your shoe 她用魔豆来交换你的鞋
[1:35:54] So the one who knows what happened to the bean 所以知道魔豆下落的人
[1:35:56] is you! 就是你
[1:35:56] You mean that old bean that your wife… 你说的是你妻子手中的陈年老豆
[1:35:58] Oh, dear… But I never knew, and so I threw… 天啊 可我不知道 我丢掉
[1:36:00] Well, don’t look here! 别看着我
[1:36:01] – So it’s your fault! – But… -所以是你的错 -可是
[1:36:02] – See, it’s her fault…! – But… -就是她的错 -可是
[1:36:03] And it isn’t mine at all! 所以根本不是我的错
[1:36:05] But what? 可是什么
[1:36:06] Well, if you hadn’t gone back up again… 如果不是你再次爬上去
[1:36:08] – We were needy. – You were greedy! -我们贫穷 -你贪婪
[1:36:09] Did you need that hen? 你真需要那只母鸡吗
[1:36:10] But I got it for my mother…! 可那是给我妈的
[1:36:11] So it’s her fault then! 所以是她的错
[1:36:12] Yes, and what about the harp in the third place? 是的 那竖琴呢
[1:36:14] The harp… yes! 没错 竖琴
[1:36:15] She went and dared me to! 她挑衅我
[1:36:16] I dared you to? 我挑衅你
[1:36:17] You dared me to! 你挑衅我
[1:36:17] She said that I was scared to… 她说我害怕
[1:36:18] Me? 我
[1:36:19] She dared me! No, I didn’t! 她挑衅我 不 我没有
[1:36:20] So it’s your fault! 所以是你的错
[1:36:20] Wait a minute…! 等一等
[1:36:21] If you hadn’t dared him to… 如果不是你挑衅他
[1:36:22] And you had left the harp alone, 如果不是你拿了竖琴
[1:36:23] we wouldn’t be in trouble in the first place! 我们便不会惹这麻烦
[1:36:25] Well, if you hadn’t thrown away the beans… 如果不是你乱丢魔豆
[1:36:27] Well, if she hadn’t raised them in the first place…! 如果不是她种了魔豆
[1:36:30] Your fault! You’re the one to blame. It was your fault! 你的错 该怪你 是你的错
[1:36:43] It’s the last midnight. 已是最后一夜
[1:36:49] It’s the last wish. 已是最后一个愿望
[1:36:55] It’s the last midnight. 已是最后一夜
[1:37:01] Soon it will be boom… squish! 很快便会轰隆一声
[1:37:06] Told a little lie, 说了谎话
[1:37:09] stole a little gold, 偷了黄金
[1:37:11] broke a little vow, did you? 破了誓言 不是吗
[1:37:15] Had to get your prince, 必须得到王子
[1:37:17] had to get your cow, 必须拿回奶牛
[1:37:20] had to get your wish, doesn’t matter how… 必须满足愿望 不折手段
[1:37:22] Anyway, it doesn’t matter now. 但现在一切皆不重要
[1:37:24] It’s the last midnight. 已是最后一夜
[1:37:28] It’s the boom… splat! 轰隆一声
[1:37:32] Nothing but a vast midnight. 独余漫漫长夜
[1:37:36] Everybody smashed flat! 所有人粉身碎骨
[1:37:40] Nothing we can do. 我们无能为力
[1:37:42] Not exactly true. 那可不对
[1:37:44] We can always give her the boy. 我们还可以把男孩交给她
[1:37:47] No, of course. 当然了
[1:37:48] What really matters is the blame. 最重要的是指责
[1:37:50] Someone you can blame. 指责某个人
[1:37:52] Fine. If that’s the thing you enjoy, 很好 如果这是你们所爱
[1:37:54] placing the blame, 相互指责
[1:37:55] If that’s the aim, 如果那是你们所想
[1:37:57] give me the blame… 那就指责我吧
[1:38:00] Just give me the boy. 把男孩给我
[1:38:02] No. 不行
[1:38:04] No. 不
[1:38:07] You’re so nice. 你们真正派
[1:38:11] You’re not good. 你们不好
[1:38:12] You’re not bad. 你们不坏
[1:38:13] You’re just nice. 你们只是正派
[1:38:15] I’m not good. 我不好
[1:38:16] I’m not nice. 我不坏
[1:38:17] I’m just right. 我只是对的
[1:38:19] I’m the Witch. 我是女巫
[1:38:21] You’re the world. 你们代表了全世界
[1:38:26] I’m the hitch. 而我是坏人
[1:38:27] I’m what no one believes. 谁也不信我
[1:38:30] I’m the witch. 我是女巫
[1:38:32] You’re all liars and thieves. 你们是满口谎言的盗贼
[1:38:34] Like his father, 有其父
[1:38:36] Like his son will be, too… 必有其子
[1:38:38] Oh, why bother? 何必多此一举
[1:38:40] You’ll just do what you do. 做你需要做的
[1:38:43] It’s the last midnight. 已是最后一夜
[1:38:47] So goodbye, all. 大家后会无期
[1:38:51] Coming at you fast, midnight… 午夜脚步越来越近
[1:38:54] Soon you’ll see the sky fall. 顷刻天空便要崩塌
[1:38:58] Here, you want a bean? 你想要一粒魔豆吗
[1:39:00] Have another bean. 再来一粒魔豆吧
[1:39:02] Beans were made for making you rich! 魔豆能让你富裕
[1:39:05] Plant them and they soar… 一旦种下便萌芽
[1:39:07] Here, you want some more? 你也想要吗
[1:39:09] Listen to the roar. Giants by the score. 种子萌芽 巨人到来
[1:39:11] Oh well, you can blame another witch. 何不把罪责再次推到女巫身上
[1:39:13] It’s the last midnight. 已是最后一夜
[1:39:17] It’s the last verse. 已是最后一句
[1:39:20] Now, before it’s past midnight. 午夜降临之前
[1:39:24] I’m leaving you my last curse! 我将留下最后的咒语
[1:39:28] I’m leaving you alone. 我将离你们而去
[1:39:30] You can tend the garden, it’s yours. 花园是你们的了
[1:39:31] Separate and alone, 每个人终将形单影只
[1:39:33] everybody down on all fours. 四脚朝天地死去
[1:39:37] All right, mother… When? 好了 母亲 何时
[1:39:41] Lost the beans again! 又丢失了魔豆
[1:39:43] Punish me the way you did then! 像过去那样惩罚我
[1:39:45] Give me claws and a hunch, 赐我佝偻身躯与利爪
[1:39:47] just away from this bunch, 让我远离这群人
[1:39:49] and the gloom and the doom and the boom. 还有即将来临的灾祸
[1:40:20] Maybe I shouldn’t have stolen from the Giant. 也许我不该偷巨人的东西
[1:40:22] Maybe I shouldn’t have strayed from the path. 也许我不该离开大路
[1:40:24] Maybe I shouldn’t have attended the ball. 也许我不该参加舞会
[1:40:27] Yes. Maybe you shouldn’t have… 是的 也许你们都不该
[1:40:30] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[1:40:30] Away from here. 离开这里
[1:40:32] But you said we had to find our way out of this together. 可你说我们要一起离开这里
[1:40:34] It doesn’t matter whether we’re together or apart. 我们分开与否已经不重要
[1:40:37] We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[1:40:38] You don’t understand. 你们不懂
[1:40:39] I depended on my wife for everything. 我全倚仗我妻子
[1:40:42] She was the one who helped. 她才是帮助我的人
[1:40:44] You would leave your child? 你要丢下你的孩子吗
[1:40:47] He’ll be happier in the arms of a princess… 在公主膝下成长他会更快乐
[1:40:49] But wait… 等等
[1:41:13] What are you doing here? 你来这里做什么
[1:41:14] Son. 儿子
[1:41:15] I don’t want to talk to you. 我不想和你说话
[1:41:16] It’s because of you all of this happened. 这一切都拜你所赐
[1:41:17] Go away! 走开
[1:41:19] I’m sorry. I did a foolish thing. 对不起 我做了蠢事
[1:41:20] Why would you do that? 你为什么要那么做
[1:41:21] Why did you take the Witch’s beans? 你为什么要偷女巫的魔豆
[1:41:22] They were there and I wanted them. 看见它们在那里我就想要
[1:41:23] I didn’t think. I was being careless… 我没脑子 我太粗心
[1:41:25] – Selfish. – Yes. -自私 -对
[1:41:27] You stole them and you were caught, 你偷东西被抓个现行
[1:41:28] and then you did what you do. You just ran away. 然后你就那样逃走了
[1:41:30] When your mother died, I was… 你母亲去世时 我…
[1:41:37] I hated myself and I ran from my guilt 我恨我自己 我因愧疚而逃走
[1:41:40] – and my shame… – And your son. -还因我的羞愧 -还抛下儿子
[1:41:44] Yes, and my son. And I’m sorry for that. 对 抛下儿子 我很抱歉
[1:41:45] Then what do you want? 你还想怎样
[1:41:47] Aren’t you making the same mistake? 你也要犯同样的错吗
[1:41:48] Aren’t you running away? 你也要逃走吗
[1:41:51] Be better than me, son. 你要比我强 儿子
[1:41:59] Do better… 你能做得更好
[1:42:40] See, so this is you… 看到没 这是你
[1:42:42] And you’re gonna come over here. 你从这边过来
[1:42:43] If there were just some way we could surprise the Giant. 如果我们能有办法吓倒巨人
[1:42:45] She’s too tall to surprise. 她太高 很难被吓倒
[1:42:52] I knew you wouldn’t give up. 我就知道你不会放弃
[1:42:55] He wouldn’t leave his baby. 他不会丢下孩子
[1:42:56] It looked like he was going to. 他差点就这么做了
[1:43:00] Give me my son. 把我儿子给我
[1:43:11] What are we gonna do now? 我们现在怎么办
[1:43:13] We need to rid this kingdom of the Giant… together. 我们要齐心协力把巨人赶走
[1:43:16] She’ll be back soon. 她马上就要回来了
[1:43:18] Here’s the plan. 这是我们的计划
[1:43:19] We’re going to feed Jack to the Giant. 我们把杰克交给巨人
[1:43:21] – What? – No! -什么 -不行
[1:43:22] We’re going to use you as bait 你去当诱饵
[1:43:24] to lure the Giant towards the tar pit. 引诱巨人踏进沥青坑
[1:43:28] The birds can help! 鸟儿能帮忙
[1:43:29] Good friends, we need your help more than ever. 好朋友们 我们急需你们帮忙
[1:43:33] What of the prince? 王子怎么了
[1:43:38] That doesn’t matter now! 那已经不重要了
[1:43:39] What’s important is that we find a way to defeat the Giant. 重要的是我们要想办法打败巨人
[1:43:43] Yes! 太好了
[1:43:45] Thank you birds. 谢谢你们 小鸟
[1:43:48] You can talk to birds? 你可以跟鸟儿说话
[1:43:50] The birds will do their part. 鸟儿会尽一份力
[1:43:52] Okay, we don’t have much time. 很好 我们时间不多了
[1:43:54] I’m excited. 我好兴奋
[1:43:54] First, we need a weapon. 首先我们需要武器
[1:43:56] I wish I had my sling. 真希望我的弹弓还在
[1:43:57] We can make some. 我们可以自己做
[1:44:05] Your father’s being very brave. 你父亲非常勇敢
[1:44:07] We’re going to be very brave too. 我们也要非常勇敢
[1:44:09] Are you alright, miss? 你没事吧 女士
[1:44:13] The Giant went in that direction. 巨人往那边去了
[1:44:16] My darling! 亲爱的
[1:44:19] My darling! 亲爱的
[1:44:21] I did not recognize you. 我没认出你
[1:44:22] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[1:44:25] And with a child? 还抱着一个小孩
[1:44:28] You must go back to the castle at once. 你必须马上回到城堡
[1:44:29] There’s a giant on the loose. 巨人还在外面游荡
[1:44:30] I’m well aware of that. 这点我很清楚
[1:44:33] My love. What is it? 我的爱人 怎么了
[1:44:36] Maybe I’m not your only love. 也许我不是你唯一的爱人
[1:44:39] I love you. Truly I do. 我爱你 我真的爱你
[1:44:40] If you love me, why did you stray? 如果你爱我 为什么要出轨
[1:44:47] I thought if you were mine, 我以为得到你之后
[1:44:50] that I would never wish for more. 我便别无他求
[1:44:55] If this is how you behave as a prince, 如果你是这样的王子
[1:44:57] what kind of king will you be? 将来你会成为怎样的国王
[1:45:00] I was raised to be charming, not sincere. 我自幼学习如何变得英俊 并非专一
[1:45:04] I think you should go. 我想你应该离开了
[1:45:07] Is that what you really wish? 你真是这么想的吗
[1:45:11] My father’s house was a nightmare. 我父亲家是个噩梦
[1:45:13] Your house was a dream. 你家是个美梦
[1:45:17] Now I want something in-between. 现在我只想要平淡的生活
[1:45:34] I shall always love the maiden who ran away. 我永远都爱那位逃跑的少女
[1:45:39] And I the faraway prince. 我也爱那位远方的王子
[1:45:55] Careful, there. Not so fast. 当心 慢点爬
[1:45:56] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:45:57] This is easier than a beanstalk. 这比偷魔豆容易
[1:46:00] They’re in the tree… over there. 他们在树上 那里
[1:46:02] We made slings out of my cape. 我们可以用我的斗篷做绳索
[1:46:07] I wanted to climb a tree too. 我也想爬树
[1:46:10] I’m glad you’re here to help me. 很高兴你能帮我
[1:46:17] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[1:46:21] I think my mother and my granny would be upset with me. 我妈妈和奶奶一定对我很生气
[1:46:26] Why? 为什么
[1:46:28] They said always to make them proud 他们希望我能令他们感到自豪
[1:46:30] and here I am about to kill somebody. 现在我却要去杀人
[1:46:35] Not somebody. 不是随便的某个人
[1:46:37] A giant who’s done a lot of harm. 是一个作恶多端的巨人
[1:46:39] But a giant’s a person. 但巨人也是人
[1:46:43] Aren’t we to show forgiveness? 难道我们不能宽容她吗
[1:46:48] Mother cannot guide you. 母亲无法指引你
[1:46:52] Now you’re on your own. 现在只剩你自己
[1:46:56] Only me beside you. 你的身边只有我
[1:46:59] Still, you’re not alone. 但你不会形单影只
[1:47:04] No one is alone, truly. 没有人真的形单影只
[1:47:08] No one is alone. 没有人会形单影只
[1:47:12] I wish… 我希望
[1:47:14] I know. 我知道
[1:47:16] Wait until my mother hears I’ve slain the giant. 杀死巨人后我一定要告诉我妈
[1:47:19] Jack! 杰克
[1:47:21] Jack, there’s something you have to know. 杰克 有件事你必须知道
[1:47:22] It’s about your mother. 和你妈妈有关
[1:47:24] What? 什么
[1:47:30] She didn’t make it. 她没能活下来
[1:47:34] Was she killed by the Giant? 她是被巨人杀了吗
[1:47:36] No. It wasn’t like that. 不是那样的
[1:47:37] She was fighting with the Giant. 她在反抗巨人
[1:47:40] She was trying to protect you. 想要保护你
[1:47:43] And she was pushed by the Steward … 但她被事务官推了一把
[1:47:45] And she fell. 然后她就摔倒了
[1:47:47] The Steward will pay for this. 事务官要为此付出代价
[1:47:48] No, Jack! 不 杰克
[1:47:49] After we slay the Giant, I will slay him. 巨人死后 下一个就是他
[1:47:51] You’ll do nothing of the kind. 你不能这么做
[1:47:53] What he did was wrong. 他的所作所为是错的
[1:47:55] He should be punished. 他理应得到惩罚
[1:47:57] It’s not as easy as that. 事情没有这么简单
[1:48:02] Mother isn’t here now. 母亲不在这里
[1:48:04] Wrong things, right things… 对的事 错的事
[1:48:06] Who knows what she’d say? 谁知道她会怎么说
[1:48:08] Who can say what’s true? 谁能决定对与错
[1:48:10] Nothing’s quite so clear now. 一切不再泾渭分明
[1:48:12] Do things, fight things… 服从 反抗
[1:48:14] Feel you’ve lost your way? 感到迷失了方向
[1:48:16] You decide, but you are not alone. 你决定一切 但你并非形单影只
[1:48:20] Believe me. No one is alone. 相信我 没有人会形单影只
[1:48:24] Believe me. 相信我
[1:48:25] Truly… 真的
[1:48:26] People make mistakes. 人谁无过
[1:48:29] Fathers, mothers, 父亲母亲
[1:48:31] people make mistakes. 人谁无过
[1:48:34] Holding to their own, 踽踽独行
[1:48:38] thinking they’re alone. 形影相吊
[1:48:42] Honor their mistakes. 固执己见
[1:48:43] Fight for their mistakes. 一意孤行
[1:48:44] Everybody makes one another’s terrible mistakes. 谁都会犯各种错误
[1:48:49] Witches can be right, giants can be good. 女巫可以是正确的 巨人可以是善良的
[1:48:54] You decide what’s right, you decide what’s good. 你决定何为正确 何为善良
[1:48:58] Just remember: 但请记住
[1:49:03] Someone is on your side. 总有人会支持你
[1:49:05] Our side. Our side. 支持我们 支持我们
[1:49:07] Someone else is not. 也会有人否定你
[1:49:11] While we’re seeing our side… 我们只看到自己
[1:49:15] Maybe we forgot. 有时我们会忘记
[1:49:18] They are not alone. 他们并非形单影只
[1:49:23] No one is alone. 没有人会形单影只
[1:49:27] Someone is on your side… 总有人支持你
[1:49:34] No one is alone… 没有人会形单影只
[1:49:42] Go, Jack! 去吧 杰克
[1:49:43] Be careful. 当心
[1:49:47] Here she comes! 她来了
[1:50:11] Where is the boy? 那个男孩在哪里
[1:50:14] We have him. 我们把他带来了
[1:50:15] Where? 哪里
[1:50:16] He’s hiding in that tree! 他躲在那棵树上
[1:50:20] Here I am! 我在这里
[1:50:41] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[1:50:42] Ready! 准备好了
[1:51:02] Good birds! 好鸟儿
[1:51:04] She doesn’t look happy. 她看起来很不高兴
[1:51:15] Look out, Jack! 杰克 小心
[1:51:17] Jack! 杰克
[1:51:20] Jack! 杰克
[1:52:09] Jack! 杰克
[1:52:10] – Where are they? – Jack! -他们在哪里 -杰克
[1:52:13] Jack? 杰克
[1:52:14] Mr. Baker? 面包师先生
[1:52:17] – Jack? – Over here! -杰克 -这边
[1:52:19] Jack! 杰克
[1:52:20] Take him. 抱着他
[1:52:22] Oh, be careful. 小心
[1:52:24] – Are you alright? – Yes. -你没事吧 -没事
[1:52:25] Careful, careful! 小心 小心
[1:52:28] – Where is he? – He’s not with you? -他在哪里 -他没和你在一起吗
[1:52:29] – Jack! – Mr. Baker? -杰克 -面包师先生
[1:52:31] Jack! 杰克
[1:52:33] Help me. 帮帮我
[1:52:35] Jack, I’m here. 杰克 我在这里
[1:52:47] Are you alright? 你没事吧
[1:52:49] Okay? Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:52:51] Are you alright? 你没事吧
[1:52:52] Yeah. Yeah. 没事
[1:52:55] We did it! We did it! Come here. 我们办到了 我们成功了 过来
[1:53:08] Now we can return home. 现在我们可以回家了
[1:53:10] What home? 什么家
[1:53:11] I have no one to take care of me. 我的家人全都不在了
[1:53:13] And we have nowhere to go. 我们也无家可归
[1:53:15] So we’ll move in with you. 所以我们搬过来和你住
[1:53:17] Well, its… 这个嘛
[1:53:21] Of course. 当然了
[1:53:22] Of course you can come home with me. 你们当然可以跟我回家
[1:53:24] And you can come, too. 你也可以来
[1:53:25] If you want to… 如果你想来的话
[1:53:27] I’ll gladly help you with your house. 我很乐意到你家帮忙
[1:53:28] There are times when I actually enjoy cleaning. 其实有时候我还挺喜欢搞卫生的
[1:53:35] What’s this? 这是谁呀
[1:53:42] Come on now. 乖
[1:53:48] I know. 我知道
[1:53:51] I know you miss your mother. 我知道你想你妈妈了
[1:53:55] I miss her too. 我也想她
[1:54:01] Maybe I just wasn’t meant to have children… 也许我不应该为人父母
[1:54:04] Don’t say that! 不要这么说
[1:54:04] Of course you were meant to have children. 你当然能够为人父母
[1:54:06] But how can I go about being a father 从小没有父亲的我
[1:54:08] when I had no father to show me? 怎么知道如何为人父
[1:54:10] Just calm the child. 哄哄孩子
[1:54:13] Yes, calm the child. 对 哄哄孩子
[1:54:16] Look, tell him the story of how it all happened. 告诉他前因后果
[1:54:18] Be father and mother, 既为父又为母
[1:54:19] you’ll know what to do. 你知道该怎么做
[1:54:23] Alone. 一个人
[1:54:26] Sometimes people leave you. 穿越森林途中
[1:54:31] Halfway through the wood. 总会有人离开
[1:54:35] Do not let it grieve you. 你别为此伤心
[1:54:40] No one leaves for good. 这并不是永别
[1:54:43] You are not alone. 你并非形单影只
[1:54:47] No one is alone. 没有人会形单影只
[1:54:53] Hold him to the light now. 带他沐浴阳光
[1:54:58] Let him see the glow. 让他感受温暖
[1:55:02] Things will be all right now. 现已平安无事
[1:55:06] Tell him what you know… 告诉他你所知
[1:55:16] Once upon a time… 很久很久以前
[1:55:18] in a far off kingdom… 在一个遥远的国度
[1:55:19] there lay a small village at the edge of the woods… 有一个小小的村庄坐落在森林边缘
[1:55:22] Careful the things you say 说话前请谨慎
[1:55:24] And in this village lived a young maiden… 村庄里住着一位年轻的少女
[1:55:25] Children will listen 孩子会倾听
[1:55:29] Careful the things you do 行动前请谨慎
[1:55:30] a carefree young lad… 一位无忧无虑的男孩
[1:55:31] Children will see and learn 孩子会默默学习
[1:55:33] and a childless baker… 一位膝下无子的面包师
[1:55:38] with his wife. 以及他的妻子
[1:55:42] Guide them along the way… 指引他们
[1:55:43] And one day, the baker and his wife were in their shop 一天 面包师和妻子在店里工作时
[1:55:46] Children may not obey, but children will listen 孩子也许不会听话 但会倾听
[1:55:47] when a witch burst in, 一位女巫闯进来
[1:55:50] Children will look to you for which way to turn 孩子将以你为楷模
[1:55:50] blowing the door off its hinges… 吹掉了店铺的大门
[1:55:56] To learn what to be 选择未来的路
[1:56:00] Careful before you say “Listen to me” 听我说 这句话要谨慎
[1:56:06] Children will listen 孩子会倾听
[1:56:11] Careful the wish you make 许愿前请谨慎
[1:56:15] Wishes are children 愿望就像孩子
[1:56:18] Careful the path they take 选择道路前请谨慎
[1:56:21] Wishes come true 愿望虽成真
[1:56:25] Not free 却要付代价
[1:56:32] Careful the spell you cast. 施咒前请谨慎
[1:56:35] Not just on children 不仅是对孩子
[1:56:39] Sometimes a spell may last 咒语也许会
[1:56:42] Past what you can see 比想象中更强
[1:56:45] And turn against you 也许还会反噬
[1:56:50] Careful the tale you tell 讲故事前请谨慎
[1:56:52] That is the spell 它也是咒语
[1:56:56] Children will listen 孩子会倾听
2014年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Tangled(魔发奇缘)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 1917(1917)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme