英文名称:Into the Blue
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | -Stay on the beacon! -Manolo, we lost the beacon. | -跟着信号走 -莫纳罗 失去信号联系 |
[01:14] | My God! My God! | 老天! |
[01:17] | -What’s our heading? -I don’t know. | -我们的航向是多少? -不知道 |
[01:20] | We lost all navigation. | 导航系统失灵 |
[01:22] | -Pull the nose up! -I can’t! | -把机首拉起来! -不行啊 |
[03:29] | Come on, pool is closed, everyone. Out of the water. | 快点 大伙们 收摊了 快上岸 |
[03:31] | Stow that gear and get out of here. | 装好工具快走 |
[03:33] | Get these divers out of the water. Let’s go, let’s go. Come on, back here. | 让这些潜水的快上岸 走了 走了 回去 |
[03:37] | -Taking too long. -Watch your step. Here you go. | -搞这么长时间 -小心脚下 |
[03:39] | -Assholes and elbows, that’s all. -You all right? | -伙计们 完事了 -你没事吧? |
[03:42] | Where’s that fat guy’s weight belt? | 那胖子的加重腰带到哪儿去了? |
[03:44] | That’s coming out of your pay, Jared. | 杰拉德 这要从你工钱里扣 |
[03:46] | Would you shut up for two seconds? | 你能不能安静一会? |
[03:47] | If I wanted that kind of lip, I’d drop my fly. Let’s go. | 我要是你可不会那么说 走吧 |
[03:50] | What about my weight belt? Those are 60 bucks a pop. | 加重腰带怎么算? 60块一条呢 |
[03:53] | You want me to take that out of your paycheck? | 从你工钱里扣怎么样? |
[03:55] | I’ll tell you what, Bob. I got him in, you get him out. | 鲍勃 我告诉你 他上来 你下去 |
[04:05] | Here at the Atlantis, | 在亚特兰蒂斯这里 |
[04:06] | we have the largest marine habitat in the world, | 我们有世界上最大的海洋生物栖息地 |
[04:09] | The nurse sharks in this habitat grow up to 14 feet… | 这里的护士鲨可以长到14英尺长 |
[04:12] | …and feed differently than most other sharks, | 它们的捕食习惯和其他鲨鱼很不同 |
[04:15] | They suck in their prey with one poweful inhalation… | 它们强有力地把猎物吸入 |
[04:18] | …and they swallow it pretty much whole, | 然后一次吞下去 |
[04:22] | -Do you guys hear that? -Yeah. | -听到了么? -听到了 |
[04:24] | Did you ever get bit? | 你被咬过么? |
[04:26] | Yeah, Gina here got a little too frisky with me one day last year. | 有 去年有一次吉娜和我在一起 表现得太活泼了 |
[04:29] | But for the most part, | 但很大程度上 |
[04:31] | shark attacks are just a simple case of mistaken identity. | 鲨鱼攻击 是由于误认目标而造成的 |
[05:01] | Hey, Boone. | 嘿 波恩 |
[05:09] | What’s your daddy up to? | 你老爸想干吗? |
[05:25] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[05:28] | -Smells good over there. -What? | -闻起来很香 -什么? |
[05:31] | Smells good in there. | 锅里的闻起来很诱人 |
[05:33] | Yeah, that’s my famous chili and corn bread. | 那是我的最爱 辣椒玉米面包 |
[05:39] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:41] | Last time you made your chili and corn bread… | 上次你做辣椒玉米面包的时候 |
[05:43] | …your ex-girlfriend was here. | 你前女友还在岛上 |
[05:45] | Then, the time before that, you brought home a pregnant… | 再上一次 你带回家一只 |
[05:48] | …flea-infested, three-legged dog. | 怀孕 身上有跳蚤的三条腿的狗 |
[05:50] | Last time a storm came through here, like that last one…. | 上次风暴经过这里的时候 比如说最近的那场吧 |
[05:54] | Kam Jackson… You remember Kam Jackson? | 科姆·杰克逊 还记得科姆·杰克逊吧? |
[05:56] | Found that golden cross, remember, on the north side of the island? | 就是在岛北找到那个金色十字架的那个人 |
[05:59] | That hurricane that came through moved so much sand… | 那场风暴移动了那么多沙子 |
[06:02] | …who knows how many shipwrecks it uncovered? | 天晓得多少船只残骸得以被发现? |
[06:04] | So this is where your chili comes in? | 这和你的辣椒有什么关系 |
[06:07] | I’m saying I should be out prospecting. | 我是说该出去探探险了 |
[06:09] | Quit your job? | 你辞职了? |
[06:11] | No, I was fired, but it’s all part of the plan. | 不 是被炒了 但是是计划中的 |
[06:13] | I’m just gonna get this thing going, get the boat shaped up… | 我正打算修好这个 整修好这艘船 |
[06:17] | …make a big find, | 发现一大笔财富 |
[06:18] | and we’ll live the rest of our lives on our own clock. | 然后下半辈子 我们想干什么都行了 |
[06:21] | -I thought we already were. -Yeah, but we’ll be rich. | -我们现在不是么 -没错 但我们会发财的 |
[06:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:29] | Here, let me see. | 来 让我瞧瞧 |
[06:35] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[06:36] | -Honey…. -Stinking boat. | -亲爱的 -破船一艘 |
[06:40] | You know I’d live on this broken boat with you, right? | 你知道我会和你一起 在这破船上过日子的 |
[06:44] | I love it when you say stuff like that. | 你这么说我很喜欢 |
[07:00] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[07:03] | You guys okay? | 你们俩没事吧? |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:07] | Yeah, we’re good, man. Just plugging a few holes, you know? | 我们没事 只是在把这个洞堵上而已 |
[07:11] | -Sea Robin looks great. -Yeah, we just finished it. | -“罗宾海号” 看来不错 -对 我们刚完工 |
[07:14] | We got her out to sea before the storm hit. | 风暴来以前 我们就带她出海了 |
[07:16] | -We’ve been working every day since. -What are you looking for? | -一直工作到现在没停 -你在找什么? |
[07:19] | They found the Titanic. You didn’t hear? | 没听说么 泰坦尼克号已经被发现过了 |
[07:21] | Oh, you mean the one with the dishes? | 哦 你指的是那艘装满锅碗瓢盆的船? |
[07:23] | No, I only hunt for stuff that comes in gold and silver. You know that. | 你知道我只对有金银珠宝的有兴趣 |
[07:26] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿 萨姆 |
[07:30] | Here. | 接着 |
[07:34] | Found it this morning where we were blowing a site. | 今天早上我们爆破的时候发现的 |
[07:37] | Maybe this guy can find a stone to put in that thing. | 他可以找块钻石镶进去送你 |
[07:39] | Hey, I’m sorry about your boat. You want my guy to take a look at it? | 关于你的船我很抱歉 想让我的伙计帮忙看一下么? |
[07:43] | I think it’s looking good. Got it under control. | 没什么大碍 情况在我控制中 |
[07:45] | All right. Well, the least I can do is offer. | 好吧 反正好话我说过了 |
[07:48] | Word on the water is you’re out of work. | 听说你失业了 |
[07:50] | You can always come back and work for me. | 我的大门总是向你敞开的 |
[07:52] | No. I got my own thing going now. | 不 我还有自己的事要忙 |
[07:54] | But if you wanna subcontract me, that’s cool. | 如果你有项目让我承包倒是不错 |
[07:56] | We can work something out. Like a fifty-fifty thing, you know? | 我们可以安排安排 比如五五分成 |
[08:00] | You don’t just take a rowboat out and find a treasure chest filled with gold. | 不是一条小船出海就能挖到金子的 |
[08:03] | It took me almost 10 years of scraping till I found my first haul. | 挖到第一桶金花了我10年的时间 |
[08:06] | Hey, I mean what I say. | 嘿 我说真的 |
[08:09] | You need help getting back in the water, let me know. | 哪天你想找个工作 别忘了告诉我 |
[08:11] | -Move it out. -Hey, Quinn. | -出发 -嘿 昆 |
[08:14] | You wanna come work for a real captain, you let me know, all right? | 想为一个真正的船长工作的话 就联系我 |
[08:17] | Are you a captain now? You know, the water goes outside of the boat. | 你现在是个船长了么? 你的船还在漏水呢 |
[08:23] | We’ll see you, Sam. | 再见 萨姆 |
[08:55] | You know I can’t slave for Bates again. | 你知道我不能再为贝茨卖命了 |
[08:58] | I know that. | 我明白 |
[09:01] | There’s no way I’m gonna bust my ass while he gets rich. | 不可能让我累得要命帮他发财的 |
[09:05] | Meanwhile, he’s blasting holes in the reef. | 而且他在礁石上炸出了很多窟窿 |
[09:07] | -I just don’t operate that way. -I know, honey. | -那不是我干活的方式 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[09:10] | I just want you to be happy, okay? | 我只想让你快乐 |
[09:12] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[09:14] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是么? -是 |
[09:48] | Welcome to the Bahamas, It’s a pleasure having you here, | 欢迎来到巴哈马群岛 你们的到来是我们的荣幸 |
[09:51] | -Thank you. -Welcome to paradise. | -谢谢 -欢迎来到天堂做客 |
[09:53] | It’s a pleasure having you here, sir. | 先生 您的到来是我们的荣幸 |
[09:54] | It’s a pleasure having me here too. Thank you. | 的确 谢谢你 |
[09:57] | Business or pleasure? | 公务还是旅行? |
[10:00] | Come on, bro, what do you think? | 嘿 老兄 你说呢? |
[10:04] | Enjoy your stay. | 旅途愉快 |
[10:10] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[10:12] | It’s Mr. OG Wannabe. | 崇拜者来了 |
[10:14] | What’s up, you scruffy little beach rat? | 怎么了 你这只小脏海滩鼠? |
[10:19] | I’m gonna throw your ass right now. Watch. | 小心 我要摔你一跤 |
[10:22] | -Go to sleep, go to sleep. -Okay, okay. | 倒下 倒下 |
[10:25] | All right. | 行了 |
[10:27] | You’ve been spending too much time in court. | 你在法庭里待的时间太长了 |
[10:29] | Wait, hold on, hold on. Don’t move for a second. | 等等 等等 暂时别动 |
[10:32] | Oh, that feels really good. | 哦 感觉好极了 |
[10:35] | You sick-ass. | 你个变态 |
[10:36] | -What’s up? -Good to see you. | -过得如何? -高兴见到你 |
[10:38] | -Good to see you too, bro. -How’s New York treating you? | -我也是 老兄 -你在纽约过的怎样? |
[10:41] | It’s paying me. A lot of bad guys need defending, I defend them. | 还不错 有很多坏人需要辩护律师 我就帮他们辩护 |
[10:44] | -That’s what I do. -That’s still a scary thought. | -这就是我的工作 -听起来还是很可怕 |
[10:47] | Oh, my God. Can I get a what-what and a side of french fries? | 哦 老天爷 给我上点薯条 |
[10:50] | Look at that body. It’s ridiculous. Holy shit. | 看这身材 天哪 真是没话说 |
[10:54] | -How much have you missed me? -Oh, every minute. | -你想我么? -哦 每分每秒 |
[10:56] | Oh, my God, it’s so tight too. It’s like that everywhere, even. | 哦 我的天 你全身都穿的很紧 |
[11:00] | It’s good to see you, Sam. If we had met first, you and l… | 很高兴见到你 萨姆 如果我们先见面 可能… |
[11:03] | …things would be a lot different, you know. | …情况就会不太一样 |
[11:05] | Easy, cheesy. | 放松 帅小伙 |
[11:07] | Anyway. Okay, so you must be Lisa? | 哦 好了 你一定是丽莎吧? |
[11:11] | -Who’s Lisa? -Yeah, who the hell is Lisa? | -谁是丽莎啊? -对呀 丽莎是哪位呀? |
[11:15] | Amanda, Amanda, | 阿曼达 阿曼达 |
[11:18] | -Amanda. -Hi, Amanda. I’m Sam. | -阿曼达 -你好 阿曼达 我是萨姆 |
[11:21] | -Welcome to the Bahamas. -Hi. Nice to meet you, Sam. | -欢迎来到巴哈马群岛 -你好 很高兴见到你 萨姆 |
[11:23] | -I’m Jared. -Amanda. | -我是杰拉德 -阿曼达 |
[11:25] | -Sorry about that. -Let’s go. These guys are ridiculous. | -很抱歉 -我们走吧 这些家伙真是荒谬 |
[11:29] | -You’re such an idiot. -Decent save. You did good. | -你真是个大白痴 -你的救场还不赖 |
[11:32] | No, that was horrible. | 不 糟透了 |
[11:33] | I love the Caribbean. | 我喜欢加勒比 |
[11:35] | Too hot to wear shirts, too hot to wear pants… | 穿衬衣和裤子都太热了 |
[11:38] | …and we’re two hot young ladies. | 而且我们是两位热辣女孩 |
[11:40] | -You dive? -Yeah, I can keep up. | -你会潜水么? -我还能跟上 |
[11:44] | So how long you known this one for? | 你认识这女的多久了? |
[11:47] | I don’t know, about 14 hours now. | 不清楚 大概14小时了吧 |
[11:49] | Picked her up last night at The Mercer… | 昨晚我在默瑟那里挑上她的 |
[11:51] | I picked you up last night. Don’t start lying already. | 昨晚是我挑你吧 别开始撒谎 |
[11:55] | -So you and Bryce. -I think I’m in love. Serious. | -所以你和布莱斯 -我想我是爱上她了 当真的 |
[12:00] | I’m not serious. | 当然不是真的了 |
[12:04] | The guy who owned this place got hit with 44 counts of racketeering… | 这地方的主人被指控44项诈骗罪和洗钱罪 |
[12:07] | …and money laundering. Our firm represented him. | 我们公司代表他辩护 |
[12:10] | -This is how he floated the bill. -You gotta be kidding me. | -他就这么花钱的 -你不是开玩笑吧? |
[12:13] | Boat problem? No problem. Boat and skis come with the crib. | 船是没问题了 船和雪橇就在这 |
[12:18] | -We get the boat? -You know how Daddy does it. | -这艘船是我们的? -你知道老爸的办事方式 |
[12:20] | -We get the boat? -We get the boat. | -这艘船是我们的? -是我们的 |
[12:22] | We get the boat! We get the boat! | 这艘船是我们的! 这艘船是我们的! |
[12:57] | -Let’s see it, bro, come on. -Oh, my gosh. | -瞧 老兄 -哦 老天 |
[13:06] | There he goes. | 他过来了 |
[13:10] | How you like me now? | 现在看我怎样? |
[13:14] | That was so hot. | 酷毙了 |
[14:06] | -How sick was that? -That was amazing. | -感觉怎样? -太棒了 |
[14:30] | -Where are we? -It’s our secret spot. | -这是哪儿? -我们的秘密基地 |
[14:32] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 很棒 不是么? |
[14:55] | Shark, dude. Get out of the water. There’s a shark. | 鲨鱼 伙计 快上岸 有条鲨鱼 |
[14:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[14:59] | Jared, get out. It’s a shark. | 杰拉德 快上岸 有鲨鱼 |
[15:02] | Come on, swim. Swim to me, swim to me, Jared, swim to me. | 快 向我游过来 游过来 杰拉德 向我游过来 |
[15:04] | Get out, get out. Come on, come on, get out. | 快上岸 快上岸啊 |
[15:07] | What are you laughing at? Get out. There are sharks everywhere, look. | 你笑什么? 快上来 瞧 这里到处都是鲨鱼 |
[15:10] | Give me my mask and my fins real quick. | 快把我的面罩和脚蹼给我 |
[15:12] | You… No, you don’t need a mask. There’s a shark. He looks like Jaws. | 你不需要什么面罩 有鲨鱼在那 和《大白鲨》里一样 |
[15:16] | -Get out. -Yeah, but I lost my watch. | -快回来 -好吧 但我把手表给丢了 |
[15:17] | You lost…? You need an arm to wear a watch. | 管它呢 你别把自己的手臂给丢了就好 |
[15:19] | Would you get out of the water, stupid? | 你就不能上来么 傻瓜 |
[15:21] | -Sam gave me it for my birthday. -I don’t care. Sam, get… | -那是萨姆送给我的生日礼物 -我不管 萨姆 把他… |
[15:24] | -What are you doing? -They’re just curious. | -你在干吗? -它们只是很好奇 |
[15:26] | Curious as to what? As to what? What his ass tastes like? | 好奇什么? 他屁股什么味道? |
[15:29] | Dude, get out. Seri… Oh, my God, look at that. That shark. | 老兄 快上来 哦 老天 看那条鲨鱼 |
[15:32] | -Hold on. Hold. -Sam, what is he doing? | -等等 等等 -萨姆 他在干吗? |
[15:36] | Right there, right there. | 那儿 那儿 |
[15:39] | You cool? | 你没事吧? |
[15:41] | Don’t do that. Come on, don’t do that. | 别这么干 哦 别这么干 |
[15:44] | -It’s not funny? -No. | -不好玩么? -不 |
[16:53] | Look. Look what I found. | 瞧 我发现了什么 |
[16:55] | No way. That’s a rock, honey. | 不会吧 亲爱的 是块石头 |
[16:57] | Three-minute breath-hold and the guy comes up with a rock. | 憋气三分钟 这家伙就拿了块石头上来 |
[17:00] | I mean, what are the odds of that? Wait till I tell the boys at the office. | 我的意思是 这几率有多小啊? 等我回去一定告诉同事们 |
[17:04] | No, that’s a ballast stone, man. | 不 那是压舱石 |
[17:06] | Ships used to carry them in their hull. | 从前是用来放在船体里的 |
[17:09] | Wow, right. Well, I got a box of Cohibas… | 哇 对了 我有一盒古巴雪茄 |
[17:12] | …and some rum from back in the day over on the land part of Earth. Let’s…. | 和一瓶陈年朗姆酒 陆地产的 让我们… |
[17:16] | Let’s handle it over there, you know? | 让我们处理一下 知道我的意思么? |
[17:18] | He always finds these things. It’s the ship that’s always missing. | 他总是找到这种东西 是失踪的船只留下的 |
[17:21] | Help me out. Let’s get back in the water before the sun goes down. | 帮帮忙 太阳下山前我们还要再下一次水 |
[17:24] | Really? You think there’s something down there? | 是么? 水下真的有东西? |
[17:27] | I don’t know. Grab your stuff. | 不知道 萨姆 带上你的东西 |
[17:28] | Hold on. Are you insane? | 等等 你们不是疯了吧 |
[17:29] | You think I’m going back in there with those things? I’m mad at you. | 我才不会下水和那些鲨鱼待在一起 你可真让我生气 |
[17:33] | They’re not aggressive. It’s tiger sharks you should avoid. | 它们没有攻击性的 你应该怕的是虎鲨 |
[17:35] | Yeah, she’s right. Those tiger sharks are bad news. | 对 没错 要碰上虎鲨你可就倒霉了 |
[17:38] | Those are the ones that are furry and have the stripes on them. | 就是那些身上毛茸茸的还有条纹的 |
[17:41] | That was a joke. He’s funny now, this guy. Okay. | 搞笑 这家伙现在变得幽默了 |
[17:44] | Yeah, no, I’m not getting in the water. | 不 我不下水了 |
[19:37] | It’s gold, right? | 是金子做的 对吧? |
[21:39] | You find something? | 你发现什么了? |
[21:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:43] | -What? -A plane. | -是什么? -飞机 |
[21:46] | Like an airplane? | 一架飞机么? |
[21:49] | Yeah, like an airplane. | 对 是飞机 |
[21:52] | Well, that’s odd. | 这可奇怪了 |
[23:40] | How many of these do you think are down there? | 你认为下面还有多少这个? |
[23:43] | I don’t know, enough bricks to build a house. | 不清楚 大概能盖一座房子了 |
[23:45] | A multimillion-dollar cocaine palace. | 一座价值几百万的可卡因城堡 |
[23:49] | With a pool and a waterfall and a giraffe nibbling on the front yard. | 有泳池 瀑布 前院还能养只长颈鹿 |
[23:54] | How about a prison cell with no sunlight for 10 years? | 关你到不见天日的监狱蹲上10年如何? |
[24:04] | Yeah, we’re out of here. | 我们该走了 |
[24:07] | Jared, what about this? | 杰拉德 这个怎么办? |
[24:12] | -What-y-what-what? -Come on, Amanda, don’t be stupid. | -怎么了? -阿曼达 别犯傻了 |
[24:14] | -Oh, we’re not gonna get caught. -You’re right, we’re not. | -哦 我们不会被抓到的 -对哦 对哦 是不会 |
[24:17] | Come on. It’s for us. Come on, relax. | 没事的 留下给我们 放松 |
[24:19] | -I am. -We’ll save it for a rainy day. | -我是很放松 -我们留下以防不时之需 |
[24:21] | -Or a rainy month. -Come on, seriously. | -不时之需 -快点 我认真的 |
[24:23] | -Maybe a sunny day? -Let me see it real quick. | -留下它吧 -让我看一眼 |
[24:25] | Hey, Sam. Come here. Hey. Wait, wait. | 嘿 萨姆 过来 等等 |
[24:28] | Come here, come here. Sam, Sam, stop. | 过来 过来 萨姆 萨姆 住手 |
[24:30] | Let’s just let the defense present its case for a second. | 给个机会让辩方陈词 |
[24:33] | -All right. -I don’t do drugs. | -好吧 -我不吸毒 |
[24:35] | -I hate drugs. -Sure. | -讨厌毒品 -当然 |
[24:36] | But throwing this away, I don’t know. Maybe I object. Silly, right? | 但要把它扔掉 我不肯定 我反对 很傻 是吧? |
[24:40] | Throwing it away, doesn’t it seem silly? | 把它就这么扔了 不是很傻么? |
[24:42] | Throwing it in the… In the ocean? | 扔到海里 |
[24:44] | -Trash? -Wait, let me see this. | -当垃圾 -来让我看看 |
[24:46] | I think, you know, it would be… What are you doing? | 我想 这可能… 你要干吗? |
[24:49] | It’s going away. | 扔了它 |
[24:52] | -Really? -Yeah. | -当真? -的确 |
[24:54] | Wow, that’s intense. | 哇 真是激烈 |
[24:58] | That’s a new boat, Jared. | 你扔掉一艘新船 杰拉德 |
[25:00] | That’s a new b… Threw away a new boat. Okay. | 新船 哦 扔掉一艘新船 |
[25:04] | -We’re out of here. -Threw a new boat into the ocean. | -我们该走了 -把新船扔海里去了 |
[25:07] | You guys are a lot of fun. | 你们真是无趣 |
[25:11] | You’re gonna keep this, though, right? | 你要留下这个 是吧? |
[25:13] | Yep. Jackass. | 没错 傻瓜 |
[25:15] | Okay, good. | 好吧 |
[25:19] | What do you think, Jared? You think there’s more treasure down there? | 你怎么看 杰拉德? 下面还有更多的财宝么? |
[25:22] | -Big storms bring big treasure. -Oh, good. What does that mean? | -大风暴会带来巨大的财富 -哦 好 什么意思? |
[25:28] | What she’s saying is that hurricanes like the one that came through here… | 她的意思是经过这里的飓风 |
[25:31] | …sometimes what they do is they sift stuff out that’s been buried. | 有时候会把埋藏的东西显现出来 |
[25:35] | Good, so we go back tomorrow and we dig. | 好吧 所以我们明天回去挖 |
[25:38] | Not if we report that plane crash. | 除非我们先汇报那架失事的飞机 |
[25:40] | The place will turn into a crime scene. | 飞机会变成一个犯罪现场 |
[25:42] | Coast Guard, DEA. They’ll be all over it | 海岸巡警 毒品管制署的人会到处都是 |
[25:44] | and we’ll never get near it again. | 我们就不可能再接近那地方了 |
[25:46] | What happened to “finders keepers, losers weepers”? | 常言不是说 “谁捡到 谁收起 谁丢了 谁哭泣” |
[25:48] | The law down here doesn’t play by those rules. | 法律可不是这么干的 |
[25:50] | See, the thing of it is, you have to file a claim. | 听着 重点是 我们需要申报发现权 |
[25:53] | In order to file a claim, you have to identify the wreck. | 为了申报 我们必须分辨出遗骸 |
[25:56] | We have to be able to name what it was and where it came from. | 我们需要知道它的名字和来历 |
[26:01] | So like I keep saying, we go down tomorrow and we dig and we find out. | 所以正如我所说 明天我们下去接着挖 |
[26:04] | -What about the plane? -What about the plane? | -那飞机怎么办? -飞机怎么了? |
[26:07] | We found bodies. Don’t you think we should tell someone? | 我们发现了尸体 不该告诉什么人么? |
[26:10] | They’re drug dealers, Sam. They’re not missionaries… | 那些是毒贩 萨姆 不是传教士… |
[26:13] | …flying care packages to starving kids in Africa. Okay? | …把物品送给非洲饥饿的孩子们的 |
[26:16] | Don’t worry. Their girlfriends will have new pimps… | 别担心 他们的女朋友在冰箱里的牛奶 |
[26:18] | …before the milk in the refrigerator goes bad. It’s fine. | 坏掉以前就找到新的皮条客了 没关系的 |
[26:21] | Don’t you think somebody wants their lost luggage? | 你不认为有人想要飞机上的那些毒品么? |
[26:24] | I’m sure that they do, I’m sure that they do. | 肯定有 当然有 |
[26:26] | All the more reason we need to keep our mouths closed. | 所以我们才要守好口风 |
[26:29] | Yeah, because, you know, loose lips, they sink ships. | 因为大嘴巴坏事 |
[26:33] | That’s right, baby. Loose lips do sink ships. | 没错 大嘴巴的确坏事 |
[26:35] | Now, look, what we do is we go down, we identify the wreck… | 听着 我们要做的就是 下去 分辨出遗骸 |
[26:39] | …and then we call in the plane. | 然后再汇报飞机的事 |
[26:42] | Right? Unless… Unless you don’t have a problem with somebody else… | 除非你对别人发现你的宝藏 |
[26:46] | …laying claim on your treasure. | 没什么意见 |
[26:48] | These aren’t like those shipwrecks you have at the bottom of a fish tank. | 这可不是鱼缸底下那些的模型船骸 |
[26:52] | I mean, it could be spread all over the ocean floor. | 我是说 它可能洒得到处都是 |
[26:56] | She’s right. | 没错 |
[27:00] | But, Sam, I really think we can do this. | 但是 萨姆 我觉得我们真的可以这么干 |
[27:04] | And the equipment we need and don’t have? | 我们缺少的设备呢? |
[27:08] | That’s where Mr. Deep Pockets comes in. | 这就是”钱袋先生”发挥作用的时候了 |
[27:10] | -Right? -That’s right. | -对吧? -没错 |
[27:12] | The Kid. | 好孩子 |
[27:16] | The bottom line is we could spend the rest of our lives… | 底线是我们可能要花下半辈子 |
[27:19] | …waiting for another opportunity like this. | 来等一个这样的机会 |
[27:25] | -All right. -What? | -好吧 -什么? |
[27:27] | -All right. -Come on, excitement, a little bit. | -好吧 -哦 激动一点么 |
[27:30] | -Can we have some fun…? -Under one condition. | -我们可以开心来… -有一个条件 |
[27:33] | -Fine. -We report that plane… | -行 -申报了发现权 |
[27:35] | …as soon as we can make a claim… | 我们就汇报飞机的事 |
[27:37] | …and we stay the hell away from it until then. | 在此以前 我们都要离它远远的 |
[27:41] | Don’t look at me. | 别看着我 |
[27:43] | Come on, guys. I’ll just stay here and suck on my thumb… | 大伙们 在你们扮演加勒比海盗的时候 |
[27:46] | …while you play Pirates of the Caribbean. | 我只会在这里唆唆手指 |
[27:50] | All right, one more thing, though. | 好吧 还有一件事 |
[27:52] | Not a word to anyone. | 要保守秘密 |
[27:57] | Got it, got it, got it. We’re good. Can we drink to this, please? | 明白 明白 说好了 能为此干一杯么 |
[28:00] | -We’re gonna be rich, people. -Cheers, big ears. | -我们会变成有钱人的 -干杯 |
[28:03] | -Cheers. -Cheers to being loaded. | -干杯 -为发财而干一杯 |
[28:08] | Check it out, though, I need a… I need a compressor… | 瞧 我需要一个压缩机 |
[28:11] | …air lifts, four sets of AGA gear, hookah rigs. | 还有空气泵 4套AGA排档 和水烟筒帆装 |
[28:15] | -You got all that? -Ain’t no thing. | -你都有么? -没有 |
[28:17] | No? What about a boat that’s already dialed in with electronics? | 没有? 那一艘装备了电子仪器的船呢? |
[28:20] | -Not a problem. -Please don’t put me on hold. | -没问题 -我说 |
[28:23] | I need a magnetometer, I need a side scan sonar. | 船上要有磁力计和边扫描声纳 |
[28:26] | I can set you up with that whole boat over there. | 那边那艘就行 |
[28:29] | Sonar, blower, the whole ball of wax, man. | 声纳 无线台 全套设备应有尽有 |
[28:31] | But you gotta pay. | 但你得付钱 |
[28:33] | -How much? -Thirty grand. | -多少? -三万 |
[28:35] | Hello? Hello? Are you there? | 喂 喂 你还在么? |
[28:39] | What’s he doing? He’s tripping me out. | 你朋友在干吗呢? 他可真烦人 |
[28:41] | No, he’s the bank. He’s putting together the funds. Thirty grand? | 他是我们的钱袋 筹集资金的人 三万么? |
[28:44] | Thirty grand. I’ll give you two weeks. | 三万 我就给你用两周 |
[28:46] | I’ll carry the note. You do good, you get the toys. | 我拿着借条 你不耍赖 就有甜头 |
[28:50] | What do you mean, a meeting? He’s a criminal. | 你说什么会谈呢? 他还是个囚犯啊 |
[28:53] | Criminals don’t have meetings. | 囚犯怎么开会 |
[28:55] | -Look, no, don’t hang… -What’s up? | -听着 别挂电话 -怎么了? |
[28:57] | I can’t believe this guy. The nerve. I cannot understand it. | 简直不敢相信这小子 他胆子真大 搞不懂 |
[29:00] | I basically saved this guy’s life. | 基本上是我救了他一命 |
[29:02] | Ten years at Leavenworth, and I get him off. | 在李文沃斯蹲了10年 我把他弄出来的 |
[29:04] | He can’t float me a couple thousand dollars. | 就几千块钱他都不肯借 |
[29:07] | So, what are you saying? | 你是什么意思? |
[29:09] | You don’t have any money? You’re tapped out? | 你没钱? 你破产了么? |
[29:11] | Dude, I told you about Vegas. | 伙计 我告诉过你拉斯维加斯发生的事了 |
[29:13] | But you told me it was no big deal. | 但你说那是小事 |
[29:14] | -You told me it wasn’t a problem. -I lied. Yeah. | -你说没问题的 -我骗你的 |
[29:17] | -I lied. I got a pride problem. -Why didn’t you tell me that? | -我撒谎了 自尊心作祟 -你怎么不早告诉我? |
[29:20] | Tell you what? What do you wanna hear, my sob story? | 告诉你什么? 你想听什么? 我悲伤的故事? |
[29:22] | Here it is, Jared. I borrowed money from the wrong people. | 就这么回事 杰拉德 我借钱没找对人 |
[29:25] | I took out a loan and now I’m really weighed down. | 我借了一笔钱 现在惨大了 |
[29:28] | Yeah, you should’ve told me you didn’t have any money. | 你早该告诉我你手头没钱的 |
[29:31] | You gonna float my marker? | 那么你打算征用我的期票? |
[29:32] | You gonna cash in all your Subway stamps? | 兑换你全部的Subway[速食连锁店]票据? |
[29:36] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[29:39] | Why didn’t you tell me, bro? | 兄弟 你怎么早不和我说? |
[29:41] | Why did we come here if you don’t have any money? | 你没钱我们来这干吗? |
[29:43] | Wasting our time. | 浪费时间? |
[29:45] | This is bullshit. | 都是废话 |
[29:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:54] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[29:55] | I got some info that might kick you in the balls and make you cough. | 我有些消息你听了可能会很不爽 |
[33:01] | Yo, check this out. | 哟 看看这个 |
[33:03] | Where’s Amanda? | 阿曼达在哪? |
[33:04] | -She’s with you. -Give me your tank. | -不是和你一起么? -把你的氧气瓶给我 |
[33:06] | -What’s going on? -Give me a tank. | -出什么事了? -把氧气瓶给我 |
[33:08] | She’s not with you? | 她没和你一起? |
[33:09] | -Give me that tank. Come on. -Jesus Christ. | -把氧气瓶给我 快点 -老天 |
[33:12] | -Come on. -Tank, tank, tank. | -快点 -氧气瓶 氧气瓶 |
[34:10] | -What are you doing in here? -What do you think I’m doing? | -你在这干吗? -你想我在干吗? |
[34:13] | I was looking for your stupid ship. | 我在找你那艘愚蠢的船 |
[34:15] | I turned around, and you disappeared. So I came in here looking for you. | 一转身你就不见了 我就跑来这找你了 |
[34:21] | -What? -I told you to stay away from the plane. | -怎么? -我告诉过你要离飞机远远的了 |
[34:25] | I didn’t take anything. | 我什么都没拿 |
[34:29] | You wanna search me? Here, go ahead. | 你想搜身? 来啊 |
[34:35] | We’re out of here. | 我们快出去 |
[34:43] | Salt water converts silver into silver sulfide… | 盐水会把银变成银硫化物 |
[34:46] | …and electrolytic reduction reverses the process. | 电解过程会起反作用 |
[34:48] | Whatever, bro. Just hurry up and turn it back into treasure. | 管它呢 伙计 抓紧时间把它变成财宝就好 |
[34:55] | It’s an old cap-and-ball. That’s a old-school gun right there. | 这是火帽炮弹式的老式手枪 |
[34:59] | -Let me see that. -See the hammer, the trigger? | -让我瞧瞧 -这是机锤 扳机 |
[35:02] | What is this…? These markings? | 这是什么? 这些记号? |
[35:05] | Give it to the Mexican. What does that say? | 让墨西哥人来瞧瞧 说什么的? |
[35:07] | You’re such an ass. | 你真欠揍 |
[35:09] | -That’s not Spanish. -Let me see it. | -不是西班牙语 -让我看看 |
[35:13] | Oh, it’s Latin. “Sic semper tyrannis.” | 哦 是拉丁语 “Sic semper tyrannis.” |
[35:17] | “Thus always a tyrant.” | “从而总是一个暴君” |
[35:21] | What? Catholic boarding school. | 干吗? 天主教寄宿学校里学的 |
[35:23] | So, what, it’s a Roman ship? | 那说明什么? 这是一艘罗马战舰? |
[35:25] | Seventeenth-century lndian dagger? I don’t think so. | 上面有17世纪的印度匕首? 我可不这么看 |
[35:28] | No, this is an American ship. | 不 这是一艘美国船 |
[35:31] | Here it is, right here. | 在这儿 |
[35:32] | “Sic semper tyrannis:. thus ever to tyrants.” | “Sic semper tyrannis”的意思是 永远打倒专制的君主 |
[35:36] | You were close. “The motto of Virginia… | 你的解释差不多 这是弗吉尼亚州的箴言 |
[35:38] | …said to have been shouted by John Wilkes Booth… | 是由约翰·威尔克斯·布斯在1865年 |
[35:40] | …after he had assassinated Abraham Lincoln in 1865.” | 刺杀亚布拉汗·林肯之后喊出的口号 |
[35:44] | Jared. Check this out. | 杰拉德 看这个 |
[35:49] | Doesn’t that look like a map of New Providence? | 这看起来像不像新普罗维登斯岛的地图? |
[35:51] | -That’s this island, right? -Yeah. | -就是这座岛 是么? -没错 |
[35:54] | Silver powder horn. | 银角制火药筒 |
[35:57] | -Silver horn and two silver guns. -What? | -银角制火药筒和两把银枪 -怎么了? |
[36:01] | “Later they confirmed it was the slave-pirate… | “后来他们确认了他身上从来没有离开过 |
[36:03] | …by the silver horn and two silver guns he was never without.” | 银角制火药筒和两把银枪” |
[36:06] | And this was his, right here. | 这就是他的 |
[36:08] | -Whose? -Tillman Thorp’s. | -谁的? -蒂尔曼·索普的 |
[36:10] | -The runaway slave turned pirate. -He was crazy. He ran the Everglades. | -逃跑奴隶出身的海盗 -他是个疯子 掌管着大沼泽地 |
[36:13] | He and his crew were gnarly. They ate alligators, drank lead… | 他和他的船员们很强悍 他们吃鳄鱼 喝石墨 |
[36:16] | …pissed musket balls, gave the Confederates hell. It was like revenge. | 用枪火 是联邦军的噩梦 都是复仇行为 |
[36:20] | He just worked them. | 他就是好好整了他们一下 |
[36:25] | So this is Snoop Dogg Silver. | 所以这就是史奴比·道格·希弗 |
[36:27] | These are the homies over here, chilling. | 这是他的很郁闷的伙计们 |
[36:29] | -Look at that guy drinking a 40. -Chilling? | -看那家伙在喝40度的酒 -郁闷? |
[36:31] | Chilling. Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:33] | So, what do you think we got? | 那么 你说我们发现了什么? |
[36:34] | Some Confederate flags and old Skynyrd tapes down there or what? | 一些联邦旗帜和斯基得带子? |
[36:38] | No, I don’t think we found his ship. I think we found the Zephyr. | 不 我不认为我们发现了他的船 我们发现了”微风号” |
[36:42] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是么? -是啊 |
[36:45] | The Zephyrwas a clipper ship owned by this wealthy… | “微风号”是一艘快船 |
[36:47] | …French trader, lived in New Orleans. | 它的主人是一个住在新奥尔良的法国商人 |
[36:49] | The war broke out, and he freaked out. | 战争爆发了 他很害怕 |
[36:51] | He takes his ship, family, throws them onboard. | 把自己的家眷送上了船 |
[36:54] | His antiques, valuables, gold, silver, whatever he’s got, onboard. | 还带上了很多古董 金银珠宝 他全部的财产都在船上 |
[36:57] | They try to make a beeline for France. | 他们想直取法国 |
[36:58] | Okay, but Mr. Two Guns and a Horn here screws up his itinerary, right? | 但是两把枪和号角先生来捣乱了 是吧? |
[37:03] | The ship wasn’t all he took. He also took the Frenchman’s daughter. | 他带走的不仅是船 还有法国人的女儿 |
[37:07] | -He kidnapped her? -No. She ran away with him. | -他绑架了她? -不 他们私奔了 |
[37:10] | Long after the ship was sunk… | 在船沉后很久… |
[37:13] | …they were spotted living together in Eleuthera. | 他们被发现在伊伦瑟娜[巴哈马地名]生活在一起 |
[37:15] | Oh, my God, this is a fairy tale. | 哦 天哪 简直是一个童话 |
[37:17] | They knew the French would catch up… | 他们知道法国人会追上来 |
[37:19] | …so they sunk the ship to throw them off their trail. | 所以他们凿沉了船来躲避追踪 |
[37:23] | Right. Gave up the gold for a girl. | 没错 为美人放弃财宝 |
[37:26] | Stop kissing. First of all, it’s disgusting. | 别接吻了 首先 这很恶心 |
[37:29] | Stop kissing. No self-respecting pirate would do that, okay? | 别接吻了 没有一个自重的海盗会这么干 |
[37:34] | That’s ridiculous. Ten-to-one, this guy got so deep… | 真是荒谬 很可能是 那家伙… |
[37:38] | …into that fine, white, French “poo-needy”… | 迷上了那法国美女 |
[37:41] | -“Needy”? -“Needada,” that he took his eyes… | -美女? -美人儿 他没注意看路 |
[37:44] | …off the road and crashed, splash, right into a rock. | 一不小心撞上了礁石 |
[37:47] | -Guys. -That’s what happened. | -大伙们 -这才是事实真相 |
[37:49] | -This is my new Romeo, right here. -It’s reality. | -这就是我的新版罗密欧 -这才是事实 |
[37:53] | I really don’t care what happened. | 我才不管发生什么了呢 |
[37:54] | The bottom line is, the Zephyr’s down there. | 重要的是”微风号”就在下面 |
[37:57] | And if we found it… | 如果我们发现了它 |
[37:58] | …we have hit the mother lode of mother lodes. | 就发现了无数的财宝 |
[38:02] | What kind of mother lode are we talking about here? For real. Reality. | 多少财宝呢? 说真的 |
[38:08] | Tens of millions. | 上千万 |
[38:11] | In 1861. | 1861年那时候的 |
[38:15] | -Sounds like hundreds of millions. -More. | -现在该是上亿了吧 -还更多 |
[38:18] | That’s insane. | 真是疯狂 |
[38:20] | Okay, this is the hook, though. | 重点是 |
[38:22] | If we want it to be ours, clean and clear… | 如果我们想独占它 |
[38:24] | …Iike, legal, no ifs, ands or buts… | 合法地 没有任何问题地独占 |
[38:26] | …we have to come up with something that says “the Zephyr” on it. Anything. | 那么我们需要找到一些写着”微风号”的东西 什么东西都行 |
[38:30] | No, no. What we need to do… | 不 不 我们需要的是 |
[38:33] | …is figure out what thousands of millions divided by four equals. | 搞清楚几十亿除以四等于多少 |
[38:37] | That’s what we need to figure out. | 这才是需要我们算清楚地 |
[38:39] | -God, it’s so crazy. -I can’t imagine. | -天哪 真疯狂 -我都不敢想象 |
[38:52] | Hey, Amanda, you’re gonna stay topside. | 嘿 阿曼达 你得待在上面 |
[38:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:58] | Because you need to keep an eye open for visitors. | 因为你要注意不速之客 |
[39:01] | -Well, I still get my cut, right? -Of course, baby. | -那么 我还是有份分成 -当然 宝贝 |
[39:03] | We’re all equal partners. | 我们是平等合伙人 |
[39:06] | All right. I’ll stay up here and I will work on my tan. | 好吧 我就待在上面晒晒太阳 |
[41:24] | Tie on. | 拴住 |
[41:26] | Everything okay out here? | 一切都好么? |
[41:28] | -Yeah. Yeah. -You sure? | -是啊 是啊 -你肯定? |
[41:31] | Yeah, you know, just trying to even out my naughty bits. | 没错 我只是想秀秀身材 |
[41:35] | Can you cover yourself up, miss? | 小姐 能把衣服穿上么? |
[41:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:53] | Do you have any drugs or weapons onboard? | 船上有毒品或武器么? |
[41:56] | -No, I don’t. -This is Bahamian water. | -没有 -这是巴哈马海域 |
[41:59] | We have the right to search the boat. | 我们有权搜查船只 |
[43:08] | Sir, I found something. | 长官 我有发现 |
[43:12] | Looks like prescription drugs to me. | 好像是处方药 |
[43:17] | Are these yours? | 是你的么? |
[43:19] | No, they’re not mine. | 不 不是我的? |
[43:56] | What’s your name, miss? | 小姐 你叫什么名字? |
[43:59] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[44:43] | Yo, is everything cool? | 没什么事吧? |
[44:46] | -Jared? -Hey. | -杰拉德? -嘿 |
[44:49] | Yeah, everything is cool. I didn’t recognize the boat. | 没事 我没认出这艘船 |
[44:51] | Yeah, it’s a friend of mine’s. | 是我朋友的船 |
[44:53] | -Hey, Sam, how you doing? -Hey, Roy. | -嘿 萨姆 你怎么样了? -嘿 罗伊 |
[44:58] | Good. | 不错 |
[45:00] | -How’s Allison and Emily? -They’re good, good. | -埃里森和艾米莉怎样了? -他们很好 |
[45:02] | All right, guys, wrap it up. | 好吧 伙计们 收工 |
[45:04] | Roy, this is my friend, Bryce. | 罗伊 这是我朋友 布莱斯 |
[45:06] | -Hey, Bryce. -How you doing? | -嘿 布莱斯 -你好 |
[45:09] | -That’s Amanda up there. -We met. How you doing? | -那是阿曼达 -我们打过照面了 你好 |
[45:12] | What happened to your friend’s arm? | 你朋友的手臂怎么了? |
[45:14] | Oh, I just… Got a little too close to the fire coral. | 哦 我离火珊瑚太近了 |
[45:18] | Better wrap that up good. | 最好快包扎起来 |
[45:21] | Why didn’t you have a “diver down” flag? | 你们怎么不放上”有潜水者”的标志? |
[45:23] | Yeah, I know, I just… I got lazy, man, you know. | 你知道 我有时会偷懒 |
[45:26] | There’s not a lot of boat traffic out here, just a bunch of jellyfish. | 而且这里过往船只又不多 只有水母经过 |
[45:29] | And drug traffickers. Flying their planes in from Colombia… | 还有毒贩们 他们的飞机从哥伦比亚飞过来 |
[45:32] | …dropping loads in the water. You know. Boat like this… | 把毒品扔到海上 你想 如果有这样的一艘船… |
[45:35] | We just saw a shark fin and, I don’t know, I couldn’t resist. | 我们看到了鲨鱼鳍 然后忍不住 |
[45:38] | Wanted to show these mainlanders a real shark. | 想给这些内陆的人看看鲨鱼的样子 |
[45:40] | -Yeah. -Didn’t really think too much about it. | -没错 -我们没想太多 |
[45:43] | -Right. Nice. -Yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[45:45] | Came a little too close. I almost pissed in my Speedo. | 和他们亲密接触 差点把我的尿吓出来 |
[45:49] | You crazy. If I saw a shark… | 你们疯了 如果我看见鲨鱼 |
[45:52] | …I’d be like Jesus of Nazareth and run across that water. | 一定会跑得远远的 |
[45:56] | All right, brother. All right, girl. | 好吧 兄弟们 |
[45:59] | -Can’t wait to see the girls. -All right. | -真想看看你女儿 -好了 |
[46:02] | Take care of that arm. | 小心你的手臂 |
[46:04] | -I will. -See you, Roy. | -我会的 -罗伊 再见 |
[46:06] | -All right, guys, let’s go. -Bye, guys. Have a good day. | -好吧 大伙们 收工 -再见 过得愉快 |
[46:10] | Bye. Bye, boys. Thanks. | 再见 弟兄们 谢谢 |
[46:31] | If everything pans out correctly, we’re gonna be doing a fifty-fifty split. | 如果事情顺利 我们就五五开 |
[46:36] | That’s half for me, and half for you and Sam. | 我拿一半 你和萨姆一半 |
[46:38] | -Well, what do you mean? -Don’t say it. Do not say it. | -你的意思是? -别和别人说 |
[46:41] | Amanda? Not family. You, l? Family. Amanda, not family. | 阿曼达? 和我不是亲人 你和我才是亲人 阿曼达不是 |
[46:45] | -You’d cu…? You’d cut her out? -Yeah. | -你想把她踢出去? -没错 |
[46:47] | -Guaranteed, she’s telling everyone. -She’s gonna talk? | -那她肯定要和很多人说了 -她会么? |
[46:50] | -Yeah. -No, if she talks, we’ll… | -对 -不会的 如果她说出去 |
[46:52] | We’ll have her in the Special Olympics next year. She’s not gonna talk. | 我们就让她参加明年的残奥会 她不会说的 |
[46:55] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[46:59] | Let’s go. Now. Come on. | 快走 就现在 |
[47:01] | -What? -Protect my ass. Come on. | -干吗? -快点 给我打掩护 |
[47:28] | -Hey. I gotta go cool off. -What? | -嘿 我要去凉快凉快 -什么? |
[47:46] | -Hey, Jared. -Hey, what’s up, Danny? | -嘿 杰拉德 -嘿 丹尼 怎么了? |
[47:48] | Listen, some pointy-looking dreads been asking for you. | 一些坏家伙在找你 |
[47:50] | It was freaking me out a little. | 这让我有点担心 |
[47:52] | They was all up in my mouth, like, you know, “Where you been diving? | 他们一直在问你在哪里潜水 |
[47:55] | -Who you been hanging out with?” -What did you tell them? | -你和哪些人接触 -你告诉他们什么了? |
[47:58] | I didn’t say shit. I don’t know nothing. I got your back, dog. Trust me on that. | 我啥都没说 什么都不知道 我是你的坚强后盾 相信我 |
[48:03] | But they don’t look like they from around here, that’s for sure. | 但他们不是本地人 这是肯定的 |
[48:09] | Yeah, well, I appreciate the heads up. Thanks. | 那么 谢谢你的提醒 谢谢 |
[48:11] | -Everything cool? -Yeah. | -没出什么事吧? -没有 |
[48:13] | Yeah, everything’s cool. Thanks, though, Danny. I appreciate it. | 没问题 谢谢 丹尼 很感激你 |
[48:17] | Wet white guy coming through. | 湿透的白小伙来了 |
[48:20] | Oh, here he comes. Here he comes. | 哦 来了 来了 |
[48:24] | Where’s Amanda? | 阿曼达呢? |
[48:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[48:29] | No? | 你也不知道? |
[48:58] | Hey, my man. My man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[49:00] | My man. Girl’s with me. | 伙计 这女孩和我一起的 |
[49:02] | Just talking to the lady, my boy. | 兄弟 只是和这位小姐谈谈么 |
[49:04] | -I’m just telling you she’s with me. -Baby, it’s cool. | -我只想告诉你她是和我一起的 -宝贝 很酷 |
[49:07] | -What’s cool? -This is Primo. He owns this joint. | -什么很酷? -这是普里莫 这地方的主人 |
[49:10] | -What’s up, my man? -No, we’re good, bro. We’re good. | -怎么了 伙计? -没事 很好 很好 |
[49:13] | Great. | 好极了 |
[49:15] | Hey, you wanna…? You wanna do a little…? Little bump? | 嘿 你想试试这个么? |
[49:19] | Yeah, yeah, let’s do a bump. | 好 我们走 |
[49:21] | That shit’s for losers. You know what I mean? Let’s go. | 这是给失败者用的 知道我的意思吧? 我们走 |
[49:24] | Ask her how she was gonna pay for it. | 问问她要怎么付钱? |
[49:27] | -How she was gonna pay for it? -Yeah. Ask how she was gonna pay. | -问她要怎么付钱? -好吧 问她要怎么付 |
[49:30] | Here, hold this. | 好 接着这个 |
[49:33] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[49:39] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[49:41] | Watch out. Watch out. Get out of the way. | 小心 让开 |
[49:43] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[49:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:53] | Hey, cut it out. | 住手! |
[49:56] | -Talk to your boy, Jared. -Primo… | -和你伙计好好谈谈 杰拉德 -普里莫 |
[49:57] | Talk to your boy. | 和你伙计好好谈谈 |
[49:59] | -Chill out. -You’re a bitch. | -冷静 -你个杂种 |
[50:02] | -Don’t. -I’ll murder you, boy. | -别… -我要杀了你 |
[50:08] | -Jared, this just sucks. -What’s your problem, Bryce? | -杰拉德 糟透了 -布莱斯 你怎么了? |
[50:11] | -I ain’t got a problem. -What’s your problem? | -我没问题 -你怎么了? |
[50:13] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看? |
[50:16] | He’s not the guy to pick a fight with. | 你不该挑衅他的 |
[50:18] | -I didn’t pick a fight. -No, he didn’t pick a fight. | -不是我挑衅他 -不是他挑起的 |
[50:20] | -I didn’t do it. -He just punched the guy. | -我没干 -他只是打了那家伙一拳 |
[50:22] | -Shut up. Shut up. -You’re awesome. Real tough. | -闭嘴! 闭嘴! -你糟透了 |
[50:24] | You know what, you shut up. And don’t screw this up. | 你给我闭嘴! 别搞砸了 |
[50:27] | Okay, I’m so… I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 行了吧? |
[50:30] | -I’m sorry. I apologize. -All set, let’s go, come on. | -我赔礼道歉 -好了吧 我们走 |
[51:36] | Come on. | 闪开 |
[52:16] | You all right? You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[52:18] | All right, let’s go, let’s go. Get the heck out of here, man. | 好吧 我们赶快走 |
[52:29] | Mother flip. My jaw must be broken. | 靠 我的下颚肯定骨折了 |
[52:33] | What the hell was that all about? | 到底怎么回事? |
[52:41] | Okay, let’s gather around here. You wanna stay away from the ropes. | 让我们到这边来 你们得离绳索远点 |
[52:45] | -Now, you guys know what these are? -No. | -你们知道这是什么么? -不知道 |
[52:48] | They’re called “mailboxes.” | 他们被称为 “邮箱” |
[52:54] | Hit it. | 发动 |
[52:56] | Now, watch this. | 看着 |
[52:58] | We use the mailboxes to deflect the prop wash, right? | 我们用”邮箱”来冲洗 |
[53:01] | To blow away sand and debris so we can find sunken ships. | 去掉沙子和碎片来发现沉船 |
[53:06] | All right? Now… Hey. Oh, my God, what is that? | 哦 老天 这是什么? |
[53:09] | -What is that? -It’s a pirate. | -是什么? -海盗 |
[53:11] | It’s a pirate. | 是海盗 |
[53:13] | -What does he have? -Treasure. | -他拿的是什么? -宝藏 |
[53:15] | Treasure. | 宝藏 |
[53:17] | There we go. | 发宝贝咯 |
[53:19] | Yeah, enough chocolate for everybody. | 每人都有巧克力 |
[53:23] | Like I told you, I’m not a treasure hunter, I’m a…? | 如我所言 我不是一个宝藏猎人 我是…? |
[53:26] | -Treasure finder. -Finder! Yeah. | -宝藏发现者 -发现者 对 |
[53:29] | -Bye, pirates. -Bye. | -再见 海盗 -再见 |
[53:33] | -Bye. Thank you. -Hey, absolutely. It was a blast. | -再见 谢谢 -的确很成功 |
[53:37] | -I hope you guys come back. -Thank you. | -希望你们能再来 -谢谢 |
[53:40] | -See you guys later. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[53:43] | Have fun back at school. | 在学校过得愉快哦 |
[53:46] | Hey, Jared. What’s up, man? | 嘿 杰拉德 怎么了? |
[53:49] | The Bonzel was that wreck you found off Mysterioso Bank. | 蚌泽尔是你在神秘岸边发现的残骸吧 |
[53:53] | -What’s going on, captain? -Don’t know. | -怎么了 船长? -不知道 |
[53:56] | Jared here found a hat. Seems pretty excited about it, you know? | 杰拉德发现了一顶帽子 他好像很兴奋 |
[54:00] | I don’t normally buy back old souvenirs I sell, but, you know… | 我一般不会把售出的老纪念品买回来 但是 如果你… |
[54:04] | …if you need the dough and, you know…. | 需要钱 那么… |
[54:06] | Just tell your boys to back off. | 叫你的手下离我们远点 |
[54:09] | My boys? | 我的手下? |
[54:11] | -You boys been bothering this man? -No, sir, captain. | -你们骚扰他了么? -没有 船长 |
[54:14] | I got over 100 people that worked for me on the Bonzel. | 我有超过100人在蚌泽尔工作 |
[54:17] | I sold a shitload of hats… | 我卖了很多这种帽子 |
[54:20] | …so this could belong to anybody. | 它可能属于任何人 |
[54:25] | Just stay away from us, okay? | 离我们远点 好吧? |
[54:27] | Look, you’re the one who boarded my boat without permission. | 听着 你未经批准就上了我的船 |
[54:31] | You realize people still get shot for that down here? | 知道有人为了这个被射杀么? |
[54:38] | Time and money, Jared. | 时间和金钱 杰拉德 |
[54:40] | That’s what it takes to bring stuff up from the bottom of the sea. I got both. | 是从海底挖东西所必需的 我两者都有 |
[54:45] | What do you got? | 你呢? |
[54:47] | Borrowed time and a borrowed dime? That must suck. | 借来的钱和时间? 肯定糟透了 |
[54:53] | All right, you take care. | 好吧 你悠着点 |
[54:56] | Drive safe. | 开车小心 |
[55:05] | Do you realize it’s just a matter of time until Bates finds that wreck. | 你有没有意识到贝茨发现残骸 只是时间上的问题? |
[55:08] | Meantime, we’re crawling around the bottom of the ocean… | 同时 我们却满地找牙地 |
[55:11] | …digging for treasure with spoons, man. | 用汤勺挖掘宝藏 伙计 |
[55:13] | Yeah, and I know… | 对 而且我知道… |
[55:16] | …where to get the money to get the stuff that we need… | …该到哪里找我们需要的钱来买设备 |
[55:20] | …only I can’t go down and get it by myself. | 只是我不能下去亲自拿而已 |
[55:24] | No, we’ve already talked about that. | 不 这个问题我们已经谈过了 |
[55:27] | But what are we talking about? | 但我们在谈什么呢? |
[55:29] | What are we talking about? We’re not talking about a lot. | 我们在谈什么呢? 我们谈得不多 |
[55:31] | We’re talking about just enough to get what we need. | 但足够可以拿到想要的东西了 |
[55:36] | Look at me right now in my face and tell me you haven’t thought about it. | 现在看着我的脸 说你没有那么想过 |
[55:41] | Well, you know I’ve thought about it. | 你知道我肯定那么考虑过 |
[55:43] | But have you thought about the penalties here for drug trafficking? | 但你有没有想过走私毒品的处罚? |
[55:47] | -I know what they are. -They throw you under the prison. | -我知道 -他们会把你扔进监狱 |
[55:49] | Nope. Nope. Maximum… | 不 不 |
[55:51] | Maximum first-time offense for trafficking, Jared? | 初次走私的最重处罚 杰拉德? |
[55:54] | You know what it is? Five years. Five years, Jared. | 你知道是多少么? 5年 5年 杰拉德 |
[55:56] | It took me longer to get through law school and pass the bar. | 上完法律学院当上律师的时间都比这个长 |
[55:59] | -Only five years, huh? -Yeah. | -就5年 是吧? -对 |
[56:01] | Man, you wouldn’t last five days in Fox Hill Prison. | 伙计 你在福克斯山监狱里 5天都待不住 |
[56:03] | You know what, man? We’re risking our lives. | 知道不 我们在拿自己的命冒险 |
[56:06] | We’re risking our lives every single day… | 我们每天都拿性命冒险… |
[56:08] | …Iooking for a 150-year-old ship that might be buried… | 来寻找一条被埋在海底的 |
[56:10] | …under the bottom of the ocean, while 100 million, easy… | 150岁的船 而1亿的闲钱… |
[56:14] | …easy, sits in a plane 200 yards away. | 却在200码外的飞机里坐着 |
[56:17] | We could get that money we need to get that boat. | 我们可以用那笔钱去挖船 |
[56:20] | And what do we do? Keep swimming on by it like it doesn’t even exist. | 我们现在呢? 从它身边游来游去 好像它不存在一样 |
[56:23] | Tell me what’s crazy. | 告诉我什么才算疯了 |
[56:25] | Jesus Chri… Jared, I’ve dealt with these people. | 老天 杰拉德 我和这种人打过交道 |
[56:28] | I defended these people. | 我帮他们辩护 |
[56:29] | These people who move tons of this shit. | 这些有钱人 |
[56:31] | They’re not gifted people, Jared. This is not rocket science. | 他们不是天才 杰拉德 这也不是火箭科学 |
[56:36] | -And I’m not a drug dealer. -No. You are not a drug dealer. | -而我也不是个毒贩 -对 你不是毒贩 |
[56:40] | You’re a 29-year-old dive bum. | 你是个29岁的潜水流浪汉 |
[56:43] | You are. | 你是 |
[56:44] | I’m serious, man. What’s so funny? You live in a trailer. | 我是认真的 有什么好笑的? 你住在拖车里 |
[56:48] | You got a boat on blocks. | 有一艘破船 |
[56:50] | Okay? And you got 50 bucks to your name on a good day. | 运气好的话 一天你能挣50块 |
[56:54] | I mean, come on. Well, Sam… Sam. | 我说 别这样了 对了 萨姆 萨姆 |
[56:56] | How long you think a girl like Sam will stick around if you don’t fix that? | 你认为这样下去像萨姆那样的女孩 能跟你多久? |
[57:00] | -Sam is not like that. -They’re all like that. | -萨姆不是那种人 -所有的人都是 |
[57:02] | Sam isn’t. | 萨姆不是 |
[57:04] | Look, I love you to death. | 听着 我很爱你 |
[57:05] | The whole flip-flop-and-board-short thing is cute now… | 这种义正词严现在看来很有趣 |
[57:08] | …but what about when you’re the old man sitting at the bar… | 但当你老了 一个人坐在酒吧里 |
[57:11] | …and nothing in your pocket but sand… | 口袋里除了沙子便空空如也 |
[57:13] | …and you’re drooling and you’re going on and on about how you… | 你吹嘘着你怎样 |
[57:16] | You were the one who found the Zephyr. | 发现了”微风号” |
[57:19] | It was you until Bates came along… | 直到一天贝茨来了 |
[57:22] | …and he stole that shit right from under you. You gonna be that guy? | 他窃取了你的发现 你会变成那种人么? |
[57:29] | You know what, Jared? Winners. | 你明白么 杰拉德? 胜利者… |
[57:31] | Winners make the rules, and losers live by them. | 胜利者发明规则 失败者遵守它们 |
[57:36] | What are we talk…? It’s a one-time thing, man. | 我们在说什么呀? 就这一次 |
[57:38] | It’s a one-time thing. Means to an end. | 就这一次 当成达到目的的手段 |
[57:43] | That’s all it is. | 就这么回事? |
[57:52] | Where are you going? | 你要上哪儿? |
[57:55] | What, the conversation’s done now, Jared? | 怎么了 话说完了 杰拉德? |
[58:00] | Jared? | 杰拉德? |
[58:11] | He didn’t go for it. | 他不同意 |
[58:15] | You wanna keep tricking or you wanna start pimping? | 你是要继续劝他还是和我一起干? |
[58:23] | I think it matters. | 我认为那很有意义 |
[58:25] | What matters? | 什么有意义? |
[58:27] | The legend. | 那传说 |
[58:28] | About the pirate and the girl. | 关于海盗和那个女孩的 |
[58:33] | I think it matters that he gave up the treasure for love. | 他为了爱情放弃宝藏很有意义 |
[58:37] | -You do? -Sure. | -你这么看? -当然 |
[58:40] | Don’t let Bryce hear you say that. | 别让布莱斯听到你这么说 |
[58:44] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[58:46] | Would you give up treasure for love? | 你会为了爱情放弃宝藏么? |
[58:56] | Like it’s even a question. | 这还要问么 |
[59:02] | -I’d definitely take the treasure. -You’re an ass. You would. | -我当然要宝藏了 -坏蛋 你会这么干 |
[59:06] | -No way. No way. -Yes, you would. | -当然不会了 -你会的 |
[59:09] | We have a good life. A great one. | 我们过得很好 很幸福 |
[59:12] | You should ask yourself what’s missing in your life… | 你该问问自己还有什么 |
[59:15] | …that money will get you. | 是你没有而钱能买到的 |
[59:35] | All right, hit it. | 好了 出发 |
[59:52] | -We good? -Hold on. Hold on. Now. | -到了么? -等等 等等 就现在 |
[1:00:53] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大伙 |
[1:00:55] | How’s it going? | 怎样了? |
[1:00:58] | Like shit. What you gonna do about it? | 糟透了 你打算怎么办? |
[1:01:02] | I have a feeling I’m gonna make it all better, baby. | 我有种预感 会好起来的 |
[1:01:05] | Winning. Winning. What’s that, bro? | 胜利 胜利 那是什么 伙计? |
[1:01:10] | What you gonna do? | 你想干吗? |
[1:01:11] | What’d you do if I sock you in your face, homeboy? | 我一拳打你头上你怎么办 伙计? |
[1:01:14] | What if I sock you…? What if I sock you in…? | 我一拳打你… 我一拳打你头上 |
[1:01:16] | What if I sock you right in your head? | 我一拳打你头上 |
[1:01:19] | Yeah. No, no. We’re good, right? It’s all good? | 对 不 不 我们没事 是吧? 没事? |
[1:01:23] | What’s that? You want the one-two-three? | 什么? 你想要1 2 3? |
[1:01:25] | One-two-three? What are you gonna do, bro? | 1 2 3? 兄弟 你打算怎么做? |
[1:01:31] | Get out of the car, Opie. | 从车里出来 欧比 |
[1:01:38] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:01:40] | -I gotta go, man. -You gotta go? | -我得走了 -是么? |
[1:01:42] | I gotta go to work. My baby mama harassing me for a new weave. | 我要去工作了 孩子他妈吵着要买新衣服 |
[1:01:45] | All right, see you, Danny. | 好吧 再见 丹尼 |
[1:01:47] | -I’ll see you later, all right? -Yeah. | -以后见 -好 |
[1:02:07] | -Yeah? -Hey, What’s up, bro? It’s me, | -喂 -嘿 你好 是我 |
[1:02:10] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[1:02:11] | -Can you meet me somewhere now? -Yeah, where at? | -你现在能见我么? -好 在哪? |
[1:02:33] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[1:02:52] | This him? | 就是他? |
[1:02:53] | Yeah. He’s a local. I know him. | 对 他是当地的 我认识 |
[1:02:57] | He’s okay. | 他没问题 |
[1:02:59] | -What’s going on? -You tell me. | -这是怎么了? -你告诉我 |
[1:03:08] | Here’s the deal. Don’t give me that look. Everything’s fine. | 别这么看我 没什么大事 |
[1:03:11] | It’s fine. It’s fine. These guys… Everything’s cool. | 没事 没事 很好 |
[1:03:14] | They thought I was Babylon, I’m clearly not. | 他们认为我是巴比伦 而我显然不是 |
[1:03:16] | So everything’s good now, right, brothers? Right? | 所以 伙计 一切都很好 对吧? |
[1:03:18] | Come on. Hey, come on. | 对吧 嘿 对吧 |
[1:03:20] | Mr. Nobody, from nowhere, tried to crash my party… | 无名之地的小人物 |
[1:03:23] | …without an invitation. | 没有邀请就想在我的派对上捣乱 |
[1:03:26] | I need someone to vouch for him before we nail his coffin shut. | 在我们给他盖上棺材盖前 我需要一个人给他担保 |
[1:03:31] | You found my plane, didn’t you? | 你发现了我的飞机 是么? |
[1:03:33] | Okay, now, you see that? Look, let… Do we have a deal or not? | 现在你明白了 成交了? |
[1:03:36] | Because I mean, it’s… | 我的意思是… |
[1:03:38] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[1:03:41] | So what’s…? I mean, F you. Is there a problem? | 你怎么了 犯什么病了? 去你的 |
[1:03:44] | -ls there a problem? -Yeah. | -有什么问题? -对啊 |
[1:03:46] | You sound like you work in retail. Yes, there is a problem. | 你看起来好像是干零售业的 没错 是有问题 |
[1:03:59] | It takes balls, stealing my cocaine and trying to sell it back to me. | 偷我的可卡因再转卖给我是需要勇气的 |
[1:04:04] | Your cocaine. Okay. That’s something we didn’t know. | 你的可卡因 这我们可不知道 |
[1:04:06] | -Now, listen up. Listen up. -I swear on my… | -现在 听好了 -我发誓我… |
[1:04:09] | I don’t care how my stuff found its way back to me. | 不管怎样 |
[1:04:12] | I just want it back. All of it. | 我要我的东西全部回来 全部! |
[1:04:17] | -That is all of it. -No, this stuff don’t come in six-packs. | -就这么多了 -不 这东西可不是6盒装的 |
[1:04:21] | Well, that’s all we found. | 我们就发现了这么多 |
[1:04:26] | That’s all we found. | 就这么多 |
[1:04:37] | There is 800 kilos in that plane… | 那飞机里有800公斤 |
[1:04:39] | …and I want every brick of it in 12 hours’ time. | 我12小时内要全部拿回来 |
[1:04:44] | Primo tells me the ocean is your soccer field. | 普里莫说大海就像你的足球场 |
[1:04:48] | Me, I never leave this boat. | 我却从未离开过这艘船 |
[1:04:52] | So this is how it’s gonna be. | 所以就这样 |
[1:04:55] | You are gonna swim back down to the octopus’s garden… | 你游回章鱼的花园 |
[1:04:59] | …get the rest of it and bring it to me. Then we’ll talk numbers. | 把剩下的拿来带给我 然后我们再讲价 |
[1:05:03] | There’s a lot of boats buzzing around out there, looking for my plane. | 这附近有很多船在找我的飞机 |
[1:05:07] | If you get caught and you give them my name… | 如果你被发现了 供出我的名字 |
[1:05:12] | …I’m gonna come after those you love most. | 我就会找你最爱的人的茬 |
[1:05:23] | No, it’s not okay. | 不行 |
[1:05:29] | Did you say something? | 你说什么? |
[1:05:32] | We don’t have the equipment we need to haul the rest up… | 我们没有把余下毒品挖出来的设备 |
[1:05:34] | …and it’s gonna cost… | 而且这要花 |
[1:05:37] | …30,000, nonrefundable, to get the rest of it. | 3万块 还不能退的 |
[1:05:45] | Give him the money. | 给他钱 |
[1:05:57] | You have 12 hours. | 你有12小时 |
[1:06:01] | Spend it wisely. | 别犯糊涂 |
[1:06:22] | -That was intense. -Hey, hey. | -真刺激 -嘿 嘿 |
[1:06:25] | Hey. Okay. | 嘿 |
[1:06:27] | -I can’t believe you. -Okay. All right. | -我简直不敢相信 -好了 |
[1:06:32] | You put everyone’s life in jeopardy. | 你把每个人都陷入危险的境地 |
[1:06:34] | What’s wrong with you? | 你犯什么病了? |
[1:06:36] | I don’t understand. I don’t understand what the problem is. | 我不懂 我不懂有什么问题 |
[1:06:39] | We go down there, we go down in that wreck… | 我们下去 到遗骸那里 |
[1:06:42] | …we bring up some coke, we deal with these morons… | 把可卡因挖出来 和那些白痴交易 |
[1:06:44] | …and then in a month we’re on the Discovery Channel… | 一个月后 我们就能上探索频道 |
[1:06:47] | …up to our knees in treasure, smiling, like this. | 站在及膝的宝藏中 像这样笑着 |
[1:06:50] | What’s the problem? | 有什么不好? |
[1:06:56] | It better be that simple. | 最好是那么简单 |
[1:06:59] | And if anything happens to Sam, I swear I’m gonna kill you. | 如果萨姆出了什么事 我发誓一定杀了你 |
[1:07:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:07:12] | Sam, it’s all good. This helps. This is not a problem. | 萨姆 没事的 没问题 |
[1:07:15] | Jared hooked it up. It’s all good. | 杰拉德安排好了 没问题 |
[1:07:17] | I told you she wouldn’t be into it. She’s so clean, she squeaks. | 我早说她不会干的 她这么纯洁 她会告密的 |
[1:07:21] | -Shut up, you coke whore. -Sam. | -闭嘴 可卡因婊子 -萨姆 |
[1:07:23] | -Very nice. -Amanda, stop. All right? | -好极了 -阿曼达闭嘴 行不行? |
[1:07:26] | -We’re all in this together now, right? -Not me. Not anymore. | -我们是一艘船上的 -我不是 再也不是了 |
[1:07:30] | -Bye. -Sam. | -再见 -萨姆 |
[1:07:32] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿 萨姆 |
[1:07:35] | -Sam. -See you on the 10:00 news. | -萨姆 -10点钟的新闻上见 |
[1:07:37] | -What? -You heard me. | -什么? -你听到我说的了 |
[1:07:39] | -Sam, come on, what are you doing? -What is wrong with you? | -萨姆 别走 你要干吗? -你怎么了? |
[1:07:42] | A week ago you had too much integrity to work for Scuba Bob… | 一周前 你正直地不能为鲍勃工作 |
[1:07:45] | …and now you’re working for frigging drug dealers? | 现在却要为可恨的毒贩工作? |
[1:07:50] | I believe in you more than in the prospect of any treasure. | 我对你比对任何宝藏都更有信心 |
[1:07:57] | If we do this just this one time… | 只要这一次 |
[1:08:02] | …we salvage the Zephyr and it’s over. That’s it. | 我们就可以打捞出”微风号” 然后就都结束了 |
[1:08:08] | It’s already over. | 已经结束了 |
[1:08:14] | Oh, come on, what are you talking about? | 哦 别这样 你说什么? |
[1:08:17] | Sam, come on. | 萨姆 别这样 |
[1:08:28] | Sam, come on. | 萨姆 别这样 |
[1:08:39] | -Yeah, you ready, Bryce? -All right, hit it, Jared. | -准备好了么 布莱斯? -好了 发动 杰拉德 |
[1:08:57] | Turn it off. Turn it… | 关掉 关掉 |
[1:09:01] | Hey, Bryce, you okay? | 布莱斯 你还好吧 |
[1:09:03] | Let me get the sand out of my ass and I’ll tell you exactly how I am. | 让我把屁股里的沙子搞干净再说好不好 |
[1:09:08] | You see anything? | 你看到什么了? |
[1:09:10] | Bryce, you hear me? | 布莱斯 听见了么? |
[1:09:11] | I see something. | 我看见了 |
[1:09:14] | Keep it going, keep it going, keep it going. Yes, yes, yes. | 继续 继续 继续 对 对 |
[1:09:17] | Keep it going. | 继续 |
[1:09:21] | Bingo, baby. | 找到了 宝贝 |
[1:09:26] | Cut it, cut it, cut it. | 停掉 停掉 |
[1:09:29] | Bryce, how are we doing? | 布莱斯 情况怎样? |
[1:09:31] | Come down, come down. | 下来 下来 |
[1:09:41] | Baby, here we come. | 宝贝 我们来了 |
[1:09:45] | Yes, yes. | 没错 |
[1:09:47] | Oh, my God, look at this. | 天哪 看这个 |
[1:09:50] | Let’s go find the gold, the G-old. | 让我们去找金子 金…子 |
[1:10:01] | Blow, baby, blow. | 吹 宝贝 吹气 |
[1:10:07] | All right, now suck. | 好了 现在吸 |
[1:10:27] | -Hey, over here. -What? What is it? | -嘿 这里 -什么? 什么东西? |
[1:10:29] | You got gold? What? | 你发现金子了? 还是什么? |
[1:10:40] | Hell, no. | 不是 |
[1:10:42] | What’s that say? What’s that say? Read that shit, bitch. | 写的是什么? 是什么? 读出来 |
[1:10:45] | Look at that. What’s that say? | 看那个 上面写的什么? |
[1:10:49] | Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. | “微风号” “微风号” “微风号” |
[1:10:54] | That’s what we need, the name on something, right? | 这就是我们要的 写了名字的东西吧 |
[1:11:00] | Now let’s go find the gold and get paid. | 我们去找金子 等着拿报酬了 |
[1:11:02] | Where’s the cheddar? The golden cheddar? The old-gay eddar-chay? | 干酪呢? 金干酪呢? |
[1:11:09] | Jared, where are you going? We need to find the cheddar cheese, the gold. | 杰拉德 你要上哪儿? 我们要找金干酪 金子 |
[1:11:27] | Amanda, come here, come here. | 阿曼达 过来 过来 |
[1:11:29] | Look at… Look at the P. Diddy juice. | 瞧 迪迪的果汁 |
[1:11:33] | 1853. Good year. | 1853 年份不错 |
[1:11:36] | Keep it crispy. Pop the top. | 保持新鲜 把瓶盖去掉 |
[1:11:39] | I can’t take this mask off. | 我不能把面罩摘掉 |
[1:11:42] | -Let’s go upstairs. Come on. -Whatever. | -我们上楼 快点 -随便 |
[1:11:47] | Would you give up treasure for love? | 你会为了爱放弃财宝么? |
[1:11:49] | Would you give up treasure for love? | 你会为了爱放弃财宝么? |
[1:11:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:12:10] | Give me the bags. | 把袋子给我 |
[1:12:14] | Hey. Hey, Chico, get the yeyo, man. | 嘿 小姐 把东西给我 |
[1:12:17] | I’ve never seen so much yeyo in my life. | 我这辈子都没看过这么多毒品 |
[1:12:21] | Lots of cheese. Look at all the cheese. | 很多”奶酪” 看 这么多”奶酪” |
[1:12:23] | Come on, let’s just get this done. | 快点 快点完事 |
[1:12:27] | -Take it to the line. -It’s heavier than I thought it would be. | -装到线上 -这比我想象的要重 |
[1:12:40] | All right, I need another bag. | 好了 我还要一袋 |
[1:12:49] | Listen, I’m gonna bring up this load and the bell. Keep filling the bags. | 听着 我把这些先送上去 你们接着装 |
[1:13:37] | Bryce, I need another one, come on. | 布莱斯 我还要一袋 快点 |
[1:13:43] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:14:21] | Jesus Christ, Shit, Jared! | 天哪 糟糕 杰拉德! |
[1:14:25] | Hey, Bryce, come back. | 嘿 布莱斯 回来 |
[1:14:30] | -Jared! -Oh, no. | -杰拉德! -哦 不 |
[1:14:36] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:14:38] | -Jared. Jared, you gotta… -Oh, no. Oh, no, what happened? | -杰拉德 杰拉德 你要… -哦 不 发生什么事了? |
[1:14:43] | Take off her BC. | 快带她上船 |
[1:14:47] | Help me out. Get her on the boat. | 帮我把她扶上船 |
[1:14:57] | Turn her over. | 把她翻过来 |
[1:14:58] | Oh, dear God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:15:00] | Oh, shit. We’re getting out of here, come on. | 哦 糟糕 我们快走 |
[1:15:41] | Was she a certified diver? | 她是持照潜水员么? |
[1:15:44] | You know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:46] | What about yourself? Are you a certified diver? | 你呢? 你是持照潜水员么? |
[1:15:49] | Look, ma’am… Ma’am, I’m a lawyer. | 听着 女士 我是律师 |
[1:16:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:16:02] | I’m just glad you’re okay. I love you. | 真高兴你没事 我爱你 |
[1:16:11] | We gotta get back down there and get it. | 我们得回去把东西拿来 |
[1:16:12] | -It’s down there, just waiting for us. -Shut up, Bryce. | -它就在下面 等着我们 -闭嘴 布莱斯 |
[1:16:16] | Why don’t you shut up, Sam. Why don’t you shut up, okay? | 你才闭嘴呢 萨姆 你给我闭嘴 |
[1:16:18] | -You put us through all this. -Would you…? | -都是你一手造成的 -你能不能…? |
[1:16:20] | This wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for you. Get it? | 没有你这都不会发生 明白么? |
[1:16:23] | Yes, I got it. Great. Now we’re here, so let’s go. | 明白 我明白 很好 现在都这样了 继续吧 |
[1:16:26] | The quicker we go down there and get them off our backs… | 我们越快下去拿到东西 摆脱他们 |
[1:16:29] | …the quicker we can get our treasure. | 我们就能越快地挖到宝藏 |
[1:16:31] | Amanda’s dead, and you’re still thinking about treasure. | 阿曼达死了 你还在想宝藏 |
[1:16:35] | I’ve known her for five days. Five days. | 我只认识她5天 5天而已 |
[1:16:38] | You are such an asshole. | 你真是个混球 |
[1:16:40] | Why am I an asshole? What do you want me to do, Sam? | 为什么我是混球? 你想我怎样 萨姆? |
[1:16:44] | You want me to wear an armband? Go into mourning? Plan a funeral? | 戴上臂章 参加她的追悼会? 举办一个葬礼? |
[1:16:47] | I’m a terrible person. That’s what it is. I’m a terrible person, Sam. | 我人品很差 就这样 我人品很差 萨姆 |
[1:16:50] | -Yeah. -You got it? | -喂 -你拿到了么? |
[1:16:52] | -Who is it? -You got the product? | -是谁? -东西你拿到了么? |
[1:16:54] | -Wait, who is it? -Man, we ran into some complications. | -等等 是谁? -我们遇上了一些棘手的情况 |
[1:16:57] | -You got it or not? -No. | -你拿到没有? -没有 |
[1:17:00] | Then we have a problem, Scuba-Doo, | 那我们可有麻烦了 潜水员 |
[1:17:02] | Look at me when I’m talking to you. | 瞧我在看着你呢 |
[1:17:05] | -He’s got a gun. -Go, go, go. | -他有枪 -快走 |
[1:17:09] | Go, Jared. Watch those kids. | 快 杰拉德 小心孩子 |
[1:17:13] | Make a right, make a right. | 朝右 朝右 |
[1:17:19] | Slow down, slow down, slow down. | 减速 |
[1:17:21] | -Come on, Jared. Jared. -I’m going for it. | -杰拉德. 杰拉德. -我来了 |
[1:17:27] | -Jared. -Oh, shit. | -杰拉德 -哦 糟了 |
[1:17:29] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[1:17:36] | -You okay? -Jared? Jared? | -你还好吧? -杰拉德? 杰拉德? |
[1:17:39] | -Jared, he’s coming. -Jared? | -杰拉德 他来了 -杰拉德? |
[1:17:41] | -Hey, I’m sorry. -Jared, here he comes. Get in the car. | -嘿 我很抱歉 -杰拉德 他来了 快回到车子里 |
[1:17:45] | -What are you doing? -I’m gonna take him out. | -你要干吗? -我要灭了他 |
[1:17:47] | -Jared? -Yo, he’s gonna hit the car. Back up. | -杰拉德? -他打算撞我们 倒车 |
[1:17:50] | -Back up, man. -I’m going, I’m going. | -伙计 倒车 -我在倒呢 |
[1:17:54] | -You’ll hit my car. What you doing? -Jesus’ sake. | -你快撞上我了 你要干吗? -老天 |
[1:17:58] | I got it, I got it. | 我稳住了 稳住 |
[1:18:03] | Get him. The man move. | 快抓他 小子要逃跑 |
[1:18:07] | Oh, man. | 哦 老天 |
[1:18:13] | -What are you doing? -Go to Shoreline Cove. I’ll meet you. | -你要干吗? -去岸线海湾 我在那里等你 |
[1:18:15] | -Jared… -Sam, you drive. | -杰拉德 -萨姆 你开车 |
[1:18:17] | -No. Jar… It’s not safe. -Bro, don’t be a hero. Be a coward. | -不 杰拉德 这不安全 -兄弟 别逞强装英雄 |
[1:18:21] | -Be a coward, get in the car. -Drive. I need you to drive. | -到车里来 别装英雄了 -开车 我需要你开车 |
[1:18:23] | -Sam, get in the car. -What are you gonna do? | -萨姆 到车里来 -你打算怎么办? |
[1:18:25] | I’ll meet up with you. Bryce, you drive. I’ll see you there. | 我会和你们碰头的 布莱斯 你开车 到那儿见 |
[1:18:28] | I’ll be okay. Drive. | 我会没事的 开车 |
[1:18:31] | No. No… Fuck. | 不…靠 |
[1:18:41] | This boy a madman. Him a madman here. | 这小子疯了 疯小子 |
[1:18:47] | -Sam, where is this place? -Right up here. | -萨姆 这是什么地方? -就在那 |
[1:18:50] | All right, slow down. | 好 减速 |
[1:18:55] | Where you going? | 你要上哪儿? |
[1:18:56] | This is what we should’ve done a long time ago. | 我们早该这么做了 |
[1:19:05] | -Hey. -Oh, what are you doing? | -嘿 -哦 你要干吗? |
[1:19:08] | What’s going on? Where you been? Where’s Jared? | 怎么了? 你上哪儿去了? 杰拉德在哪? |
[1:19:12] | -Can we talk for a minute? -What’s going on? | -我们能谈谈么? -出什么事了? |
[1:19:18] | Stupid. So stupid. | 傻瓜 傻透了 |
[1:19:22] | Go. Just go. Just go. | 我得走了 |
[1:19:25] | Sorry, Sam. | 抱歉 萨姆 |
[1:19:52] | -Here you go. -What this? | -给你 -这是什么? |
[1:19:55] | This is from a sunken ship full of treasure. | 从一个装满财宝的沉船里捞上来的 |
[1:19:58] | Easily worth 10 times more than your boss’s coke. | 比你老板的可卡因值钱10倍还要多 |
[1:20:02] | And you guys can have all of it, if you forget you ever met us. | 如果你们能忘记遇见我们这回事 就都归你们了 |
[1:20:09] | Let’s see if we can make a deal. | 让我们看看能不能成交 |
[1:20:15] | This is serious, Sam. | 事态很严重 萨姆 |
[1:20:17] | If I go to the wrong person with this, right? | 如果我把这件事 告诉一个不该告诉的人 对吧? |
[1:20:21] | I got the chief of police in my back yard right now. We’re coworkers. | 警局队长现在就在我后院里 我们是同事 |
[1:20:24] | And I don’t even know if I can trust them. | 我都不知道能不能信任他们 |
[1:20:26] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to drag you into this. | 我很抱歉 很抱歉 我不是想把你拉下水的 |
[1:20:32] | I just… l… I didn’t know who else to go to. | 只是我…我不知道该告诉谁 |
[1:20:38] | Let me make a call. | 让我打个电话 |
[1:20:41] | I might know somebody who may be able to help. | 或许我知道有人能帮你 |
[1:21:11] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[1:21:13] | Memo. | 梅墨 |
[1:23:06] | Well, I see you’ve met my business partner. | 我想你已经见过我的合伙人了 |
[1:23:12] | You have something that belongs to me, Jared? | 你有什么东西是属于我的吧 杰拉德? |
[1:23:37] | No, don’t shoot. | 别 别开枪 |
[1:23:44] | There he is. Use the solid. Go get him. | 他在那 用快艇抓住他 |
[1:24:49] | Man, this boy, he gotta be around here somewhere. | 这小子他一定在附近 |
[1:25:00] | See him over there, mate? | 伙计 他好像在那 |
[1:25:31] | What it is, man. | 这什么东西啊 |
[1:25:40] | No sign of him yet, boss. Brother’s got skills. | 老板 没抓住他 这小子技术不错 |
[1:25:43] | Forget about him, Get back to the boat, | 随他去吧 快回到船上来 |
[1:25:52] | -Everything’s gonna be all right. -What about Jared? | -没事了 -杰拉德怎么办? |
[1:25:54] | Oh, Jared, he’ll be okay. Trust me, Reyes is done. Over. | 哦 杰拉德 他会没事的 相信我 雷伊斯玩完了 |
[1:26:00] | He won’t be a problem anymore for anyone. | 他不会再给任何人造成麻烦了 |
[1:26:02] | Thank you, Roy. | 谢谢你 罗伊 |
[1:26:04] | You don’t have to thank me, Sam. This is the guy right here. | 你不用谢我 萨姆 你该谢谢他 |
[1:26:11] | Bates? | 贝茨? |
[1:26:28] | Hey, Bryce. | 嘿 布莱斯 |
[1:26:31] | -Where’s Sam? -What the hell happened to you? | -萨姆在哪? -你出什么事了? |
[1:26:34] | -The hell with that. Where’s Sam at? -She went to… To the cops, bro. | -没事 萨姆在哪? -她去找警察了 |
[1:26:37] | She went to Roy. I couldn’t stop her. She just jumped right out of the car. | 她找罗伊去了 我没法阻止她 她直接从车里出去了 |
[1:26:41] | -Give me your phone. -Why? What’s up? | -把你的电话给我 -干吗? 怎么了? |
[1:26:43] | -I’m gonna call Sam. -What’s going on? | -我要给萨姆打电话 -怎么了? |
[1:26:45] | Reyes and Primo are dead. | 雷伊斯和普里莫死了 |
[1:26:47] | Bates killed them. | 贝茨杀了他们 |
[1:26:49] | What do you mean, Bates killed them? | 你什么意思? 贝茨杀了他们? |
[1:26:51] | Reyes and Bates were partners. | 雷伊斯和贝茨以前是同伙 |
[1:26:53] | We found their lost coke, and Reyes tried to cut Bates out of the deal. | 我们发现了他们的可卡因 雷伊斯想背着贝茨干 |
[1:26:57] | So Bates doesn’t look for treasure, really. | 所以说贝茨不是寻宝的 |
[1:27:00] | No, he’s been looking for his plane, been moving drugs this whole time. | 不 他一直在找那架飞机 用飞机来运毒 |
[1:27:09] | -Hello, -Hey, who’s this? | -喂 -嘿 你是谁? |
[1:27:12] | Jared, Hi, Listen, I just wanted to say… | 杰拉德 听着 我想说… |
[1:27:15] | …that I am really, really sorry about all this, | …对发生的事情我真的很抱歉 |
[1:27:18] | Your girlfriend says she doesn’t know where my plane is, | 你女友说她不知道我的飞机在哪 |
[1:27:21] | Either she’s a good liar or she likes pain. | 要么她撒谎技术很高明 要么就是她欠揍了 |
[1:27:23] | Not sure. You know her better than I do. What do you think? | 我不是很肯定 你比我了解她 你怎么看? |
[1:27:26] | Hey, Derek, why don’t you just let her go. | 嘿 德雷克 你放了她 |
[1:27:29] | Well, you tell me where my plane is and she walks. | 好吧 你告诉我飞机在哪 我就放了她 |
[1:27:33] | -Let me talk to her for a minute. -I would, | -让我和她说两句 -可以啊 |
[1:27:35] | I would let you talk to her right now, but she’s got this thing in her mouth. | 我也想啊 但是她现在嘴上绑了布条 |
[1:27:43] | Look, you want me to show you where your coke is? | 听着 你想让我指给你看可卡因在哪? |
[1:27:45] | No, no, no. Not show, Jared. Tell. | 不 不 杰拉德 不是指给我看 而是告诉我 |
[1:27:49] | You give me the coordinates right now and Sam walks off this boat. | 告诉我它的方位 萨姆就可以下船了 |
[1:27:53] | No, I’m gonna tell you how it’s gonna go, | 不 我只告诉你怎么走 |
[1:27:55] | This isn’t a partnership, Jared, | 我们可不是合作关系 杰拉德 |
[1:27:56] | No, that’s exactly what this is. Fifty-fifty. | 不 就这么办 公平起见 |
[1:27:59] | If you want your coke, meet me three klicks due south of Easter Point. | 如果你想要可卡因 在东点南边3公里处见我 |
[1:28:04] | All right. I will see you there. | 好吧 到时候见 |
[1:28:07] | Oh, and Jared… | 哦 杰拉德… |
[1:28:09] | …you saw what happened to the last partner who tried to screw me, | …你知道我上一个想玩花样的合伙人的下场了 |
[1:28:20] | Remember when I said if anything happened to Sam, I’d kill you? | 记得我说过如果萨姆有事 我会杀了你吧 |
[1:28:23] | Oh, don’t do that. Don’t hit me with the fucking chair. | 哦 别 别拿椅子砸我 |
[1:28:35] | You told me this would be easy. This would be a one-time thing. | 是你和我说这很简单 一次就行的 |
[1:28:38] | Yeah. Okay, it didn’t go the way I planned it. All right? It went wrong. | 好吧 好吧 事情没按我计划的进行 行了吧? 搞砸了 |
[1:28:42] | Yeah, this was all wrong. | 的确全砸了 |
[1:28:47] | If I didn’t have such a sweet tooth… | 如果不是我心肠好 |
[1:28:54] | …I would kill you. Right now. | 我现在就会杀了你 |
[1:28:58] | Bates. | 贝茨 |
[1:29:02] | Yes, Roy? | 什么事 罗伊? |
[1:29:08] | -What? -You got what you wanted, right? | -怎么了? -你得到想要的东西了 是吧? |
[1:29:14] | She’s had enough. | 她受够了 |
[1:29:16] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:29:18] | You’re the one who was right on top of it… | 那天是你在捣鬼… |
[1:29:21] | …when you stopped them the other day, right? | …才阻止了他们 是么? |
[1:29:24] | And you’re the one that didn’t log the location. | 是你没有记录具体的位置 |
[1:29:26] | -Was that you? -I told you it didn’t merit the attention. | -是你么? -我告诉你那么干不光彩 |
[1:29:30] | I believe them. | 我相信他们 |
[1:29:32] | They’re friends of mine. | 他们是我朋友 |
[1:29:42] | They are friends of mine too. | 他们也是我的朋友 |
[1:29:51] | I’m not the one who put the gun to your head. | 麻烦不是我给你找的 |
[1:29:53] | Did I make you settle with those guys for that extra cash? Did I do that? | 是我让你和那些人谈得那笔交易来赚钱么? 是我么? |
[1:29:57] | Oh, no, you did. You were there, Jared, too, just like me. | 不 是你 你也在场 杰拉德 和我一样 |
[1:30:00] | Your eyes were spinning. Gold bars. Same as mine. No? | 你眼睛里闪着金光 和我一样 不是么? |
[1:30:08] | I’m sorry, Jared. | 抱歉 杰拉德 |
[1:30:12] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:30:16] | Man, I screwed up. | 伙计 我搞砸了 |
[1:30:19] | I was the one that screwed up. | 是我搞砸的 |
[1:30:26] | Bates know I’m still here? | 贝茨知道我还在这么? |
[1:30:42] | Hey, Danny, we need a favor. | 嘿 丹尼 我们要你帮个忙 |
[1:30:44] | Jared? Bryce? What are y’all doing here? | 杰拉德 布莱斯? 你们来干吗? |
[1:30:47] | -Come on, help me tie on. -Oh, yeah, man, no problem. | -快 帮我绑上 -没问题 |
[1:30:57] | There he comes. | 他来了 |
[1:31:11] | Sam! | 萨姆! |
[1:31:14] | All right. She’s job security. | 好了 让她作一个担保 |
[1:31:17] | Now, if you want her to live, you take me to my plane… | 如果你想她活 带我去飞机那里 |
[1:31:20] | …you dive with us. It’ll be like old times. | 和我们一起潜水 和以前一样 |
[1:31:23] | Let her go and I’ll sweeten the deal. | 放了她 我就给你更多好处 |
[1:31:25] | Sweet…? With what? That shipwreck in your back yard? What, your dog? | 什么好处? 你后院里那艘破船? 还是你的狗? |
[1:31:31] | You have nothing to give me, Jared. | 杰拉德 你没什么资本可以给我的了 |
[1:31:33] | -I found the Zephyr. -What? | -我发现了”微风号” -什么? |
[1:31:35] | And I’ll let you have the claim. | 我可以让你拥有发现权 |
[1:31:37] | I brought you here to save her life, not to get her killed. | 我让你来不是想杀了她 而是想救她的 |
[1:31:40] | -Hundreds of millions… -The Zephyr doesn’t exist. | -价值几亿的财宝… -“微风号”根本不存在 |
[1:31:42] | …it’s all yours, if you want. If you let Sam go. It does exist. | 如果你放了萨姆 就都是你的了 它的确存在 |
[1:31:45] | -It’s not a myth. -It’s not a myth? | -那不仅仅是个传说 -不是么? |
[1:31:47] | You want it? Then let her go. | 你想要就放了她 |
[1:31:49] | Then let her go right now. Sam, let’s go. We’re out of here. | 那现在就放了她 萨姆 快点 我们走 |
[1:31:52] | -Go. -Let her go. | -走 -放了她 |
[1:31:53] | Sam, he gave up the gold and they got away. | 萨姆 他放弃了金子 然后他们逃亡了 |
[1:31:58] | He found the Zephyr. | 他发现了”微风号” |
[1:32:01] | Maybe we’ll meet up in Never-Never Land… | 我们可以在梦幻岛见面了 |
[1:32:05] | …because I heard the tooth fairy was gonna be there. | 因为我听说牙仙女也在那儿 |
[1:32:09] | Santa Claus is coming, you know, with my coke. | 圣诞老人要来了 带着我的可卡因 |
[1:32:30] | So how long you been a drug trafficker? | 你贩毒多久了? |
[1:32:32] | I’m a salvor, Jared, the same as I’ve always been. | 我一直只是个打捞员 杰拉德 |
[1:32:35] | But investors don’t like it when you come back… | 但投资者不喜欢我两手空空 |
[1:32:38] | …to shore with nothing but empty fuel tanks and a sunburn. | 回来的样子 |
[1:32:41] | -All right, is this it? -Throttle down. | -是这么? -减速 |
[1:32:44] | Throttle down. | 减速 |
[1:32:47] | Why did you have to put me in this situation, Jared? | 你为什么要这么逼我 杰拉德? |
[1:32:51] | I mean, what am I supposed to do with you and Sam now? | 我的意思是 现在我该怎么处置你和萨姆呢? |
[1:32:55] | Pay us a finder’s fee. | 给发现者一笔奖励 |
[1:32:57] | Yeah, see, now you sound like a man who has a future. | 好 你现在听起来有前途一些了 |
[1:33:01] | The way I see it, Bates, you’re the one whose days are numbered. | 贝茨 我这么看 你剩下的日子才不多了呢 |
[1:33:05] | You got this big ship and crew, all this fancy gear… | 你有这么大的船和船员 设备又先进 |
[1:33:08] | …and you couldn’t even find your own plane. | 却连自己的飞机都找不到 |
[1:33:11] | That must suck. | 感觉一定糟透了吧 |
[1:33:36] | Hey, captain, there’s something up ahead. | 嘿 船长 前面有东西 |
[1:33:39] | Do you see it? Right up there, 2 o’clock. | 你看见了么? 就在那 2点钟方向 |
[1:33:43] | Raolo, slow down, man. | 老罗 减速 |
[1:33:50] | Right here, captain. | 在这 船长 |
[1:33:54] | Now who’s the treasure finder? | 现在谁才是真正的寻宝者? |
[1:33:57] | -What the hell is this, Jared? -That’s half your coke, captain. | -这到底是什么 杰拉德? -船长 是你一半的可卡因 |
[1:34:00] | Now I’m gonna go down and destroy the rest of it. | 现在我要下去把剩下的一半也毁了 |
[1:34:13] | Suit up! | 装备! |
[1:35:46] | Hey, crane’s out. I’m going below. | 嘿 起重机漏液了 我要下去看看 |
[1:36:02] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:36:05] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:36:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:36:30] | Oh, Lordy, Lordy. Hey, hey. Oh, today’s your lucky day. | 哦 天 老天 嘿 今天你走运了 |
[1:36:34] | Hey, boss, just the man I want to see. You see how big this baby is? | 老板 我正要找你 看到这家伙有多大了么 |
[1:36:38] | -What you saying? -We got divers in the water. | -你说什么? -我们下面有人在潜水 |
[1:36:40] | What divers, man? I is the only diver out here. | 潜什么水 伙计 这里只有我会潜水 |
[1:37:31] | Come on, you and the wife can grill this up tonight. | 你老婆和你晚上可以烤着这个吃了 |
[1:37:34] | I say leave. Now. | 滚! 现在! |
[1:37:51] | Do you copy? | 收到没有? |
[1:38:51] | Patrol, Message for patrol boat five, Over, | 巡海员 5号船的巡海员 完毕 |
[1:38:55] | This is patrol boat five, Control…, | 这是5号船的巡海员 |
[1:39:35] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[1:39:48] | Mayday! Mayday! This is Sea Robin. | 求救 求救 这是”罗宾海号” |
[1:40:05] | Sea Robin, do you copy? | “罗宾海号” 收到没有? |
[1:40:09] | Sea Robin, do you copy? | “罗宾海号” 收到没有? |
[1:40:33] | Sea Robin, please repeat your position, | “罗宾海号” 请重复你的位置 |
[1:40:37] | Sea Robin, do you copy? | “罗宾海号” 收到没有? |
[1:40:41] | Sea Robin, please repeat your position, | “罗宾海号” 请重复你的位置 |
[1:42:57] | Jared! | 杰拉德! |
[1:43:50] | Hey, Boone. | 嘿 波恩 |
[1:43:52] | -All right, we’re good to go. -Is it all bueno? | -好了 我们可以走了 -上来了么? |
[1:43:54] | Go ahead, bring it up. | 把它捞上来 |
[1:44:05] | Here it comes. | 上来了 |
[1:44:09] | A little bit more. | 再来点 |
[1:44:12] | Up, up. All right, there we go. | 上 上 好了 |
[1:44:17] | -Jared? -That’s all right. Keep going. | -杰拉德? -没事 继续 |
[1:44:22] | A little more, Bryce. | 再来点 布莱斯 |
[1:44:30] | Why? | 怎么回事? |
[1:44:45] | -Oh, well. Let’s come back tomorrow. -What do you mean? | -那好吧 我们明天再来 -你什么意思? |
[1:44:52] | I got everything I need right here. | 我想要的都在这儿了 |
[1:45:20] | -Bryce? -What the hell? | -布莱斯? -怎么了? |
[1:45:23] | -What’s he doing? -What a jagoff. | -他要干吗? -真是闲不住 |
[1:45:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:45:32] | -I got the cheese. -What? | -我拿到”奶酪”了 -什么? |
[1:45:35] | -I have the dough. -What? | -我拿到金子了 -什么? |
[1:45:38] | -I have gold. -You found the gold? | -我拿到金子了 -你发现金子了? |
[1:45:40] | 海洋里埋藏着价值逾60亿的财宝 等待着人们去发掘 | |
[1:45:45] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:45:46] | Yeah! | 耶! |