英文名称:In the Loop
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Good morning, my little chicks and cocks. | 早上好 我亲爱的同事们 |
[00:47] | – Malcolm, monitoring – All the usual. | -马尔科姆 给你光盘 -和平常一样 |
[00:49] | How did your team do at the weekend? | 你们队周末的比赛怎么样 |
[00:51] | – All right, yeah, we won. – Wanker. | -还不错 我们赢了 -傻逼 |
[00:54] | Sam, morning. How are you? | 萨姆 早啊 |
[00:57] | Well, pop-pickers, what disc shall we start with today? | 挑剔鬼 我们今天先看哪张碟呢 |
[01:01] | Wonky Ron or how about Simon Foster? | 瓦奇·朗还是西蒙·福斯特 |
[01:04] | On the Eddie Mair PM programme on the BBC. | BBC的艾迪·迈尔午后广播节目 |
[01:07] | Well, I’m joined by Simon Foster, | 国际发展署署长西蒙·福斯特 |
[01:10] | The Minister for International Development. | 来到节目现场 |
[01:12] | You’ve been in the job for 18 months. | 您已任职18个月 |
[01:14] | Do you think you’re making headway? | 你觉得自己的工作有进展吗 |
[01:16] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[01:18] | You’d expect me to say that, I suppose. | 我觉得你希望我这么说 对吧 |
[01:22] | Mark. | 马克 |
[01:24] | You’re co-ordinating the millennium goals press release? | 你在修改千年目标的新闻稿 对吧 |
[01:27] | Coordinate it better, please. | 一定要改好些 |
[01:29] | Is that the minister? | 那是署长吗 |
[01:31] | Ok. | 好 |
[01:33] | Have we heard anything from Malcolm about last night’s interview? | 马尔科姆有说关于昨晚采访的事了吗 |
[01:36] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[01:38] | – Perhaps he didn’t hear it. – Or maybe he’s dead. | -也许他没有听到 -也许他死掉了 |
[01:42] | He might be dead! | 他可能真的死了 |
[01:43] | He might have finally had that massive stroke he’s been heading for. | 他一直有中风的趋势 或许真的中风了这次 |
[01:47] | It’s been in the fucking post. | 他妈的被发布了 |
[01:49] | Preventable sickness in many of the poorest countries around the world. | 在不发达国家的很多可预防的疾病 |
[01:53] | And of course, the big one is diarrhoea | 当然 最严重的就是痢疾 |
[01:56] | Ah, diarrhoea. This is the Minister for International Development. | 痢疾 他可是国际发展署署长 |
[02:00] | He should be talking about food parcels, | 应该谈论食品问题 |
[02:02] | Not fucking arse-spraying mayhem. | 而不是什么狗屁痢疾的危害 |
[02:04] | So if we can tackle the easy things like diarrhoea, | 我们能处理痢疾这种简单的事情 |
[02:06] | then we can… | 我们肯定能… |
[02:08] | Oh, say it again. Yes, very good. | 再说一遍 很好啊 |
[02:10] | What is this, the shitting forecast? | 这算什么 预言吗 |
[02:12] | ..hopefully that will strike another blow | …这有望指引我们 |
[02:14] | In the war against preventable diseases. | 发动一场对可预防疾病的战争 |
[02:16] | – You mentioned the word ‘war’. – Steady, Eddie. | -你提到了”战争” -不要急 艾迪 |
[02:18] | Against preventable diseases. | 是对抗可预防疾病的战争 |
[02:20] | All the evidence now points to | 所有证据都指向 |
[02:23] | A US military intervention in the Middle East. | 美国对中东的军事介入 |
[02:26] | Is that your view? | 这是你的观点吗 |
[02:28] | Well, personally, I think that war is unforeseeable. | 个人觉得 这场战争是无法预见的 |
[02:32] | Sam. Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[02:34] | – Unforeseeable? – Yes. | -无法预见的? -是的 |
[02:35] | No, you do not think that! | 你才不这么想呢 |
[02:38] | Sam, I’m going to have to go | 萨姆 我要去国际发展署 |
[02:41] | To International Development to pull Simon Foster’s fucking hair. | 把该死的西蒙·福斯特头发扯下来 |
[02:44] | He did not say ”unforeseeable”. | 他不是说无法预见的 |
[02:46] | You may have heard him say that, but he did not say that. | 他的确说了 但他不是这个意思 |
[02:49] | And that is a fact. | 事实上就是这样 |
[02:51] | Now, he’s gonna want you to row back | 他想在今晚他问答会上 |
[02:53] | On that ”unforeseeable” thing | 让你对”无法预见的战争” |
[02:55] | on question time tonight. | 重新阐明自己的观点 |
[02:56] | On question time, | 关于问答会 |
[02:57] | you know the funny question they always have at the end? | 你知道他们最后一个问题总会出其不意吗 |
[03:00] | Yes. | 知道 |
[03:02] | I think we should prep that now. | 我觉得我们现在就要开始准备了 |
[03:04] | Cos I’d like to shine on the funny question. | 我要在最滑稽的问题上出彩 |
[03:06] | I’m a funny guy, with a light touch. | 我是个滑稽的人 一点就透 |
[03:08] | There’s this guy, he’s a property tycoon. He bought a south sea island. | 有个房地产巨头 买下了南海的一个岛 |
[03:12] | It might be something like that. | 差不多类似的问题 |
[03:13] | If you had to spend the rest of your life | 如果你将与一个人在孤岛上 |
[03:15] | On a desert island with someone, who would it be with? | 共度余生 你会选择谁 |
[03:18] | Well…I can’t say my wife cos I haven’t got one. | 我不能说我老婆 因为我没有老婆 |
[03:20] | I can’t say my girlfriend, because I haven’t got one of those either. | 我不能说我女朋友 因为我也没有女朋友 |
[03:24] | – And don’t say Mandela. That’s… – No, no, boring. And a bloke. | -不要说曼德拉 -不 不 那家伙多无聊啊 |
[03:28] | Or Keira Knightley. | 或者凯拉·奈特莉 |
[03:30] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[03:32] | Pervert. Sex. Minister. People don’t want to know. | 变态 淫荡 署长 民众们不想知道这些的 |
[03:35] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[03:36] | Did you take the washing out of the machine? | 你把衣服从洗衣机里拿出来了吗 |
[03:38] | – No. – What do you mean ”no”? | -没有 -什么意思 |
[03:40] | No, I didn’t take the washing out of the machine. | 我没有把衣服拿出来 |
[03:43] | – It’s gonna go really stale… – It’ll be fine. | -会臭的啊… -没事的 |
[03:45] | – It’s not fine. – It’s fine. I’ll wear stale pants. | -才不是 -没事 我就穿臭内裤好了 |
[03:47] | I don’t want to go out with someone in stale pants. | 我可不想和穿内裤的人走在一起 |
[03:50] | Well, there we go. I could go commando. | 我可以不穿内裤啊 |
[03:52] | But I don’t think that’s accepted in government. | 但我觉得政府不会准许的 |
[03:55] | Have you got everything you need for your first day? | 第一天工作 东西带齐了吗 |
[03:57] | Oh, yes, all in here. My massive intellect | 都在这儿了 我智力超群的脑袋 |
[03:59] | And an apple for Simon Foster. | 还给西蒙·福斯特带了个苹果 |
[04:02] | Simon ”fluster”, don’t you mean? | 混账西蒙 对吧 |
[04:04] | Don’t call him that. I’m rebranding him. | 不要这么说他了 我给他重起个名字 |
[04:06] | He was absolutely crap on the radio last night. | 昨天晚上广播里他简直一团糟 |
[04:09] | He sounded like a chicken with a wasp up its arse. | 听起来像被黄蜂叮到屁股的鸡 |
[04:11] | You give me a week, I’ll have him sounding | 给我一周时间 我会让他听起来像 |
[04:13] | Like a chicken without a wasp up its arse. | 没被黄蜂叮到屁股的鸡 |
[04:15] | Good luck at the foreign office. Try not to annoy Russia. | 祝你在外交部工作顺利 别惹俄国佬 |
[04:18] | – See you later. – See you later. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:20] | I’ll give you a call later. Keep your phone on. | 我过会给你电话 不要关机 |
[04:22] | – Be careful. Cars. – Oh, really? Thanks for that. | -注意车 -谢谢提醒 |
[04:25] | Helpful… | 真是有用… |
[04:29] | Ok, ok, go ahead and print ”unforeseeable”. | 好 好 继续 就印”无法预见” |
[04:31] | Listen, assume I tell your wife | 听着 假设我告诉你老婆 |
[04:33] | About you and Angela Heaney at the Blackpool Conference, | 你和安吉拉·希尼在黑泽会议上的事 |
[04:36] | What would be best, an e-mail, a phone call or what? | 哪种方式好点 电邮 电话还是别的什么 |
[04:38] | I could write it on a cake! With those little silver balls. | 我可以写在蛋糕上 用那些银色的小球 |
[04:41] | ”your hack husband betrayed you on October 4th… | “你的劈腿老公在10月4日背叛了你” |
[04:44] | And congratulations on the new baby.” | “还有恭喜你生了个孩子” |
[04:46] | Yeah, maybe it’s better to spike it, yeah. | 是啊 最好还是不要这么说 |
[04:49] | Ok, fuckity bye. | 好的 妈的再见 |
[04:51] | Did you put away the lasagne? | 你把意大利面放好了吗 |
[04:53] | Yes, of course, it’s in the fridge. | 当然 放冰箱里了 |
[04:55] | It’s got clingfilm on it and everything. | 盖了层保鲜膜 |
[04:58] | Why did you put clingfilm on it? | 盖保鲜膜干吗 |
[05:00] | Because that keeps it fresh. That’s the point of clingfilm. | 因为保鲜膜可以保鲜 这就是保鲜膜的用处 |
[05:03] | No, I don’t want to hold. | 不 我不想等了 |
[05:05] | It might dry out. | 那样面会干掉的 |
[05:06] | That’s an amateur mistake. | 那是一个外行的错误 |
[05:07] | I’m not holding any longer. What’s he waiting for, | 我不想再等了 他干什么呢 |
[05:09] | a fucking sex change? | 等着做变性手术吗 |
[05:11] | It’s not carcinogenic. | 那东西怎么会致癌 |
[05:12] | What, Simon Foster? | 什么 西蒙·福斯特 |
[05:14] | Clingfilm doesn’t give you cancer. | 保鲜膜不会致癌的 |
[05:16] | Diarrhoea of a nobody. I like that. | 凭空捏造的痢疾 我喜欢这个 |
[05:18] | – Aluminium foil… – Apropos of that… | -铝箔… -关于那个… |
[05:20] | ..gives you AIDS, or, you know, lasagne gives you syphilis. | 让你得艾滋 意大利面让你患梅毒 |
[05:23] | – It’s not a thing. – No, you relax! | -根本是胡扯 -不 你放松点 |
[05:26] | God, who’s that? | 上帝啊 那是谁在说话 |
[05:27] | Get me fucking Brian! | 让布莱恩接电话 |
[05:30] | If you don’t get me fucking Brian, I’m gonna come over there. | 不把布莱恩叫来的话 我马上就过去 |
[05:33] | I’m gonna lock you in a fucking flotation tank | 把你锁在水槽里 |
[05:35] | And pump it full of sewage until you fucking drown. | 灌满污水淹死你 |
[05:37] | – Paris Hilton. – Are you serious? | -帕里斯·希尔顿 -开什么玩笑 |
[05:41] | – Lily Allen. – No, no women. | -莉莉·艾伦 -不 不要女的 |
[05:44] | – Yeah? – The Olsen Twins. | -请讲 -奥尔森姐妹 |
[05:46] | – Thank you. – Who’s that? | -好的 -谁呀 |
[05:49] | – Malcolm. He’s coming to see you. – Oh, shit, he’s still alive. | -马尔科姆 他过来见你 -妈的 他怎么还没死 |
[05:52] | – When’s he due? – Now! | -他什么时候到 -就现在 |
[05:54] | And don’t say you weren’t prepared, | 别找借口说你没有准备好 |
[05:56] | because I rang ahead. | 我事先打过电话了 |
[05:57] | Give us a minute, could you, please, love? | 亲爱的 让我们单独谈谈 |
[06:00] | In the words of the late, | 说说你最近放的厥词吧 |
[06:02] | great Nat King fucking Cole, | 我他妈伟大的纳特·金·科尔 |
[06:04] | Unforeseeable, that’s what you are. | 无法预见 你才是无法预见 |
[06:06] | Who’s that geezer? | 那人是谁 |
[06:10] | Oh, I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁了 |
[06:12] | You’re Dan, right? | 你是丹对吧 |
[06:14] | – Daniel? The new adviser? – Toby. | -丹尼尔? 新来的顾问? -我叫托比 |
[06:17] | Toby. Oh. Sorry about the ”Dan” thing. | 不好意思叫你丹了 |
[06:19] | You guys are often called ”Dan” so it’s worth a punt. | 你们这种人总叫丹 我就是猜猜看 |
[06:22] | I’m Judy, by the way. Judy Molloy. | 我叫朱迪 朱迪·莫莉 |
[06:24] | Director of Communications for International Development. | 国际发展署通信部主管 |
[06:27] | Is this a normal morning? | 一般早晨就这样吗 |
[06:28] | The minister was rubbish on last night’s interview… | 署长在昨晚的访谈说了一堆屁话… |
[06:30] | – He was rubbish? – Yes. Rubbish. | -屁话? -是的 屁话 |
[06:33] | Come on, Malcolm, he asked me for… for a personal opinion. | 马尔科姆 他就是要我说说个人观点 |
[06:37] | Why didn’t you say? He asked you. Fuck, of course, that explains it. | 你为什么不说 他问你 妈的 他问你就答 |
[06:40] | If he’d asked you to fucking black up, or to give him your PIN number | 如果他叫你跳黑棒操 或者给他你的密码 |
[06:43] | Or to shit yourself, would you have done that? | 或者拉屎在裤子里 你也会照做吗 |
[06:46] | Blacked up, yes. It was radio, nobody would’ve known. | 我会跳黑棒操的 反正是收音机 没人看得到 |
[06:48] | Very good. | 很好 |
[06:50] | War is basically unforeseeable, isn’t it? | 每场战争都是不可预见的 对不对 |
[06:52] | That is not our line. Walk the fucking line. | 这不是我们的路线 按着他妈的路线走 |
[06:56] | We’ve got Karen Clark over from Washington today. | 凯伦·克拉克今天就会从华盛顿过来 |
[06:59] | We’ve got enough fucking Pentagon goons here | 我们有一堆国防部蠢蛋们 |
[07:01] | To stage a fucking coup d’etat. | 都足够去发动一场政变了 |
[07:03] | – Minister. – Not the time, love. | -署长 -现在不是时候 亲爱的 |
[07:05] | – I’m busy. Fuck off. – This is Toby. | -我忙着呢 滚开 -这是托比 |
[07:07] | Toby, hi. I’m glad you could make it. | 托比 你好 你来了真好 |
[07:09] | It’s a bit of an odd morning here. | 今天早上有点不同寻常 |
[07:11] | Welcome to the madhouse. I apologise for Malcolm. | 欢迎来到疯人院 我替马尔科姆道歉 |
[07:14] | Don’t apologise for me. Apologise for yourself. | 不用你替我道歉 你自己应该道歉 |
[07:16] | Did I not just tell you to fuck off and yet you’re still here? | 我不是叫你滚吗 你怎么还在这儿 |
[07:19] | It’s true, I am, yes, still here. | 是的 我还在这儿 |
[07:21] | Hi, foetus boy, | 小破孩 |
[07:23] | Lesson one, I tell you to fuck off, what do you do? | 第一课 我叫你滚开 你会怎么做 |
[07:26] | Eff off? | 滚开? |
[07:28] | You’ll go far. | 有前途 |
[07:30] | – Now, fuck off. – Right. | -现在 滚开 -好吧 |
[07:32] | Judy and I were thinking that I could row back on question time tonight. | 我和朱迪准备在提问会上澄清 |
[07:37] | You’re not on question time. you’ve been disinvited. | 你不要再去提问会了 你被取消资格了 |
[07:40] | – We’ve been prepping question time. – Why wasn’t I told about this? | -我们准备了很久的 -怎么没人告诉我 |
[07:44] | Why the fuck would I tell you about it? | 我他妈的干吗要告诉你 |
[07:45] | I told you to fuck off twice. And you’re still here | 我两次让你滚开了 你都不滚 |
[07:47] | It’s a scheduled media appearance by this department’s secretary of state | 这是通信部给国务卿预定好的见面会 |
[07:51] | So it falls well within my purview. | 这是我的职责范围 |
[07:53] | – Within your purview? – Yes. | -你的职责范围? -是啊 |
[07:54] | Where do you think you are, some fucking regency costume drama? | 你以为你在干吗 拍古装政权戏吗 |
[07:58] | This is a government department, not a fucking Jane fucking Austen novel. | 这是政府部门 不是他妈的简·奥斯丁小说 |
[08:02] | – Malcolm… – Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet | -马尔科姆… -请准许我用一个漂亮的帽子 |
[08:05] | On your purview and | 遮住你的管辖范围 |
[08:06] | ram it up the shitter with a lubricated horse cock. | 然后用醉酒的公马的老二把它吊起来 |
[08:08] | Your swearing does not impress me. | 你骂粗口有什么用 |
[08:10] | My husband works for Tower Hamlets and believe me, | 我丈夫在陶尔·哈姆莱茨工作 相信我 |
[08:13] | Those kids make you sound like… | 那些孩子让你听起来 |
[08:14] | Angela Lansbury. | 像安杰拉·兰斯伯里(英国演员) |
[08:16] | She’s married? Poor bastard. | 她结婚了? 可怜的男人啊 |
[08:18] | Malcolm, Judy’s lubricated horse cock aside for a second, | 马尔科姆 先不管朱迪醉酒公马的老二 |
[08:23] | Are you saying I’m now no longer allowed to make media appearances? | 你说我不能在媒体上露面了吗 |
[08:26] | Correct. Not until we can trust you to keep the line. | 是的 直到我们相信你会走正确的路线 |
[08:29] | I was going to keep to the line. I was going to say, | 我会的 我会说 |
[08:32] | I don’t think war is unforeseeable… | 我不认为这场战争是无法预见的… |
[08:35] | – What is it, then? – I dunno. Foreseeable? No. | -那然后说什么 -我不知道 可预见的? 不 |
[08:38] | No! Not foreseeable. That’s fucking declaring war. | 不 不是可预见的 那不就等于宣战了 |
[08:41] | Do you want to fucking declare war? | 你要宣战吗 |
[08:43] | I’m a cabinet minister. I didn’t get here by screwing up | 我是内阁大臣 我要是不会对付媒体 |
[08:46] | Every media appearance I ever had. | 就不可能爬到这个位置了 |
[08:48] | Write this down. It’s neither foreseeable nor unforeseeable. | 记好了 既不是可预见的也不是不可预见的 |
[08:51] | Right, so not inevitable, but not… | 好 不是不可避免的 但也不是… |
[08:54] | You’d better walk on this fucking line. | 你最好想想怎么走正确的路线 |
[08:57] | ..evitable. | …可避免的 |
[08:58] | You, hey, put the snifter out there that if the BBC ambushes a minister | 把酒杯放在外面 如果BBC再出其不意 |
[09:02] | With another surprise question about the war, I’ll drop a bomb on them. | 问署长关于战争问题的话 我就把它们炸飞 |
[09:06] | I can’t do that, can I? That’s political. | 我不能那么做 那是政治行为 |
[09:08] | Does that not fit within your purview, Marie antoinette? | 那不在你管辖之内了是吧 玛丽皇后 |
[09:11] | Why don’t you just scuttle off back to fucking Cranford | 为什么你不躲到他妈的克兰福德里 |
[09:14] | And play around with your tea and your cakes and your fucking horse cocks. | 喝喝茶 吃吃蛋糕 再玩一下你的公马老二 |
[09:17] | Let them eat cock! Hey, you! Ron Weasley, you do it. | 让他们吃老二去 朗·韦斯利 你来处理 |
[09:23] | No, no, you needn’t worry about the Canadians, | 不 不 不用担心加拿大人 |
[09:25] | They’re just happy to be there. | 他们来这儿乐都来不及呢 |
[09:27] | Yes, well, they always look surprised when they’re invited. | 他们被邀请时总是看起来很惊喜 |
[09:31] | Shall I just give Toby a call about | 关于西蒙·福斯特的事 |
[09:33] | this Simon Foster thing? | 我要给托比打个电话吗 |
[09:34] | Yes, good idea. No, I’m not talking to you. | 好主意 不 我不是跟你说话呢 |
[09:36] | Get me the Angolan charge d’affaires. | 帮我转接安哥拉代办 |
[09:39] | Yes, well stop him playing football. | 让他们别踢球了 |
[09:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:44] | So, how’s it going? Found the bogs? | 怎么样 一切顺利吗 |
[09:46] | It’s a bit…manic. | 有点儿…疯狂 |
[09:48] | Never like this at agriculture. | 和在农业部的时候不同 |
[09:49] | People tend not to get so sweary about wheat. | 那里的人不会因为小麦随便吐粗口 |
[09:52] | Sorry, Michael, do you mind just turning it down a bit? | 抱歉 迈克尔 声音小点好吗 |
[09:55] | Just a little bit…grating. Bloody music. | 一点点就好 刺耳 该死的破音乐 |
[09:59] | Listen, I’ve got a bit of leg-up for you, actually. | 听着 我能帮到你一点 |
[10:01] | Yeah. I think we can get | 是吗 我可以安排 |
[10:03] | Simon Foster into | 西蒙·福斯特参加 |
[10:04] | the three o’clock with Karen Clark. | 凯伦·克拉克3点钟的会议 |
[10:06] | Karen Clark? | 凯伦·克拉克? |
[10:08] | Was she the woman who went round Britain | 是那个坐着小木筏环绕英国的 |
[10:10] | in a coracle for leukaemia? | 那个白血病女人? |
[10:12] | No, Toby. Karen Clark, US assistant secretary of state. | 凯伦·克拉克是美国助理国务卿 |
[10:15] | Oh, right, Karen Clark. Wow, great. | 是她啊 很好 |
[10:18] | – Michael wants to say something. – Meat. | -迈克尔有事要说 -肉 |
[10:21] | Meat? | 肉? |
[10:22] | His man is only going to be meat in the room. No talking. | 就要他像死肉一样 坐着不开口 |
[10:25] | He’s just padding. | 他就是个帮衬 |
[10:27] | The Americans don’t feel like they’re getting a proper meeting | 美国人觉得必须两边坐满30个人 |
[10:30] | Unless there’s 30 people on each side, | 才算正式会晤 |
[10:32] | So he’s basically like bulk in the room. | 所以他就做一个帮衬而已 |
[10:35] | He’s not exactly going to be relevant, but he’ll be present. | 他并不重要 但是他要到场的 |
[10:37] | I won’t tell him that, to be honest. | 说实话 我不会告诉他 他只是帮衬的 |
[10:39] | – Ok, I’ve got to go, darling. I love you. – Ok, yes, likewise. | -好的 我得挂了 我爱你 -好的 我也是 |
[10:43] | Affirmative on that one. | 至少这个我很肯定 |
[10:45] | All right, darling, take care, bye. | 好吧 亲爱的 当心点 再见 |
[10:47] | Can I turn it back up now? | 我能调大声了吗 |
[10:49] | You’re on sexual health, aren’t you? That’s ironic. | 你性生活健康的吧 真是讽刺 |
[10:53] | Right, Toby, quick tour. | 托比 简单介绍一下 |
[10:55] | – I should probably just go and… – This is Mike. | -我应该去… -这是麦克 |
[10:57] | Just leave it to Mike, cos he knows what he’s doing. | 交给麦克就好 他是行家 |
[11:00] | – Don’t you, Mike? – What? | -是吧 麦克? -什么 |
[11:02] | Exactly. He’s an idiot. | 没错 他就是个白痴 |
[11:05] | Listen, I understand your hostility at new wood being brought in. | 我知道你对新人有敌意 |
[11:09] | Sorry, that’s the end of the tour, I’m afraid. | 抱歉 我恐怕 介绍完了 |
[11:11] | There is really a lot of very | 这里真的有很多 |
[11:13] | Important people that you ought to know about, | 重要的人你要认识 |
[11:15] | But I have to… | 但我得… |
[11:22] | – Toby, hi. – All right, boss. | -托比 你好 -好的 头儿 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry about earlier. Malcolm. | 早先关于马尔科姆的事 我很抱歉 |
[11:27] | – He’s a bit of an alpha male, isn’t he? – Yes. | -是个强势的人 是吧 -是啊 |
[11:29] | Listen, | 听着 |
[11:31] | I was just um… | 我只是… |
[11:33] | – Don’t sit on Anna’s desk. – Sorry. | -别坐在安娜的桌子上 -不好意思 |
[11:35] | I have managed to get you into the | 我想办法带你进 |
[11:38] | Big foreign office meeting this afternoon. | 下午的外交会议 |
[11:41] | The Karen Clark meeting? Really? Shit. | 凯伦·克拉克的会议? 真的? |
[11:44] | How did you do that? | 你怎么办到的 |
[11:46] | I did it through sheer bloody hard work. | 我努力争取的 |
[11:49] | – Judy? – Yeah? | -朱迪 -怎么 |
[11:50] | Toby here has got me into the big Karen Clark meeting this afternoon. | 托比说我能参加凯伦·克拉克下午的会议 |
[11:56] | The big ”meat”. | 就是那个”肉”(谐音) |
[11:58] | Impressive, eh? How are you spelling that, by the way? | 不错啊 是吧 那个词你怎么拼的来着 |
[12:01] | Two ”e”s. | 两个e啊 |
[12:03] | Oh, right. | 知道了 |
[12:05] | Just one thing. | 就一件事 |
[12:07] | Talking wise, you might find once we get in there, that the bulk of it… | 小心讲话 你就会发现 一大堆人… |
[12:11] | – Can we just wait for Judy? – Of course. | -我们等等朱迪吗 -当然 |
[12:13] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[12:16] | Michael, hi. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[12:17] | Hello. Welcome. | 你好 欢迎 |
[12:19] | – Michael? – Yes. | -迈克尔? -什么事 |
[12:21] | I’m Chad. | 我是查德 |
[12:22] | We’d like a dual horseshoe formation for the meeting set-up. | 我们想要一个双马蹄形的会场 |
[12:24] | An enclave for Ms Clark. An enclave for the Pentagon delegation. | 一边是克拉克夫人 一边是五角大楼的代表 |
[12:28] | And, politely, we request the presence | 再加一句 会议现场的饮用水 |
[12:30] | Of both carbonated and non-carbonated waters. | 最好是碳酸型和非碳酸型饮料都有 |
[12:33] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:35] | – Is that all? – Yeah, that’s it. Thank you so much. | -就这些吗 -就这些 非常感谢 |
[12:37] | Not at all. Wow, who was that? Young Lankenstein? | 不客气 他是谁 小兰肯斯坦? |
[12:41] | He’s probably running something relatively major. | 说不定他手握重权 |
[12:44] | They’re all kids in Washington. | 华盛顿有很多年轻人当大官 |
[12:46] | It’s like bugsy malone, but with real guns. | 是拿着真枪的小霸王 |
[12:53] | Thank you all for coming today | 非常感谢你们能参加今天召开的 |
[12:55] | To the interim Anglo-American resources forum. | 英美资源论坛临时会议 |
[12:58] | I’d particularly like to welcome… | 我要特别欢迎… |
[13:00] | What’s your view like? | 你能看得见吗 |
[13:02] | – Well, it’s pretty basic. – Ok, can we swap? | -凑合吧 -那好 我们换一下吧 |
[13:05] | I don’t want a consensus forming around the premise | 关于目前要采取必要的军事行动这一说法 |
[13:08] | That military action is necessarily the primary option at this point. | 我不认为我们能达成一致 |
[13:13] | This paper which was authored by one of my aides, Liza Weld… | 这是我的一个助手莱莎·维尔德写的报告 |
[13:17] | Liza, I hope you don’t mind if I foreground this paper. | 莱莎 我把这份报告拿出来希望你不介意 |
[13:20] | It’s not strictly my paper. | 严格来讲 这并不是我写的 |
[13:23] | In the sense that you were the one who put in the requests… | 从某种意义上讲 是你提出了这些要求 |
[13:26] | Miss Weld is very, very modest, but this is her paper. | 维尔德小姐过谦了 这的确出自她的手笔 |
[13:30] | And she’s highlighted several reasons | 在报告中 她着重阐述了几条理由 |
[13:33] | Why we cannot envision a theatre deployment | 解释为什么在一年内 |
[13:35] | for at least 12 months. | 我们不会进行战争部署 |
[13:37] | Should I say something? She invited me. | 我要说点什么吗 既然她请了我 |
[13:40] | I should say something. | 我就该说两句 |
[13:41] | If you don’t say something in the first ten minutes, | 如果这十分钟内什么都没说 |
[13:43] | Then you might as well not say anything at all. | 可能就没机会说了 |
[13:45] | I really think you shouldn’t say anything. | 我认为你真的没必要说什么 |
[13:48] | – No, I should say something. – No, Simon, don’t, just don’t… | -不 我要说 -别 西蒙 不要… |
[13:51] | Don’t pull my hand down. | 别拉我 |
[13:53] | The Committee feels a quicker deployment is possible. | 委员会认为有可能加快部署 |
[13:56] | Ah, which committee? | 哪个委员会 |
[13:57] | It was discussed in a number of committees. | 很多委员会都讨论过 |
[14:00] | – If I mentioned one committee… – You did. | -如果我说过哪个委员会… -你说了 |
[14:02] | ..then it was a slip of the tongue. | …那是我失言了 |
[14:04] | What, because you’ve accidentally alluded to a secret committee, | 是吗 因为你偶然提到了一个秘密委员会 |
[14:08] | A war committee? | 战争委员会吗 |
[14:10] | If I may intercept. I understand we are rather pressed for time. | 打断一下 现在时间紧迫 |
[14:14] | Liza, do you know | 莱莎 你说林顿是不是 |
[14:15] | if Linton has set up a secret war committee? | 已经成立了一个秘密战委会 |
[14:17] | – No. I have no idea. – Get me on it. | -我不知道 -查一下 |
[14:19] | I think it’s worth noting that ministers in the UK government, | 我觉得这毫无意义 英国的很多部长们 |
[14:23] | Such as our colleague here, Simon Foster, | 比如今天到场的西蒙·福斯特 |
[14:26] | Have made it very clear that | 都已明确表示 |
[14:28] | They feel currently war is unforeseeable. | 他们觉得目前战争是不可预知的 |
[14:31] | Isn’t that right, Simon? | 西蒙 没错吧 |
[14:35] | Er…well, yes. | 没错 |
[14:37] | That’s… that’s what I said. | 正如我所说 |
[14:39] | And I stick to what I said. | 我坚持我的看法 |
[14:44] | That doesn’t mean that what I said won’t change…in the future. | 但这并不表示我的看法一成不变 |
[14:50] | Um…it’s not immutable or mutable. | 万物不是静止不变的 |
[14:54] | It’s… It’s… It’s… It’s a developing… | 它们…它们…它们是运动发展的 |
[14:58] | I think there are areas of mutual discussion | 我认为还有很多需要对话的问题 |
[15:00] | That we could come onto now, | 我们开始吧 |
[15:02] | And then maybe if there’s time left at the end… | 如果还有剩余时间… |
[15:04] | Judy, can you just pass that on? Is that fine? | 朱迪 你能传一下吗 没问题吧 |
[15:08] | Yes, that’s all fine, thank you. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[15:13] | Right, come here. We need to talk. | 过来 我们需要谈谈 |
[15:15] | What do you mean, ”stop being a tit?” | “别像傻子一样是”什么意思 |
[15:17] | In what way was I being a tit? | 我哪儿傻了 |
[15:20] | Why am I even over here? | 为什么派我来这儿 |
[15:22] | You were just meat in the room, Simon. | 西蒙 人为刀俎我为鱼肉 |
[15:24] | Meat in the room? | 我们是鱼肉? |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:28] | For fuck’s sake, Judy, | 朱迪 为了这个该死的原因 |
[15:30] | I’ve taken an hour out to come over here | 我花了一个小时赶到这儿 |
[15:32] | And be room meat. | 来做什么鱼肉 |
[15:33] | Yes, but… but a prime cut, | 但我们是整块的鱼肉 |
[15:35] | You know, not offal. | 不是内脏 |
[15:37] | Oh, great. I’m not liver. | 非常好 我不是块鱼肝 |
[15:39] | What was I, tit meat? | 那我是什么 愚蠢的肉? |
[15:41] | Well, no, I just… | 我只是… |
[15:43] | Come on. Let’s get back. | 算了 我们走吧 |
[15:47] | Hey, Liza. | 你好 莱莎 |
[15:49] | I just want to say congratulations. | 我只是想恭喜你 |
[15:50] | Your paper got a major citation. | 你的报告被拿出来讨论 |
[15:52] | You must be psyched that Karen brought it up. | 凯伦把它拿出来 你肯定很高兴吧 |
[15:55] | Yeah, well, that was, you know, her call. Not mine. | 是她的意思 我没说过 |
[15:58] | You couldn’t write a paper | 如果你没争取过 |
[15:59] | That clashes more violently with the current climate if you were trying. | 就不可能写与目前形势有激烈碰撞的报告 |
[16:03] | It seems like you almost were trying. | 你肯定争取过 |
[16:04] | – I wasn’t trying! Believe me. – You’re like the woman in the Omen. | -我没有 相信我 -你就像是天魔里的女主角 |
[16:08] | You’ve given birth to a demon and now it’s gonna kill you. | 给了魔鬼生命 但魔鬼却要杀你 |
[16:10] | You probably identify with the kid from the Omen. | 你似乎把孩子和魔鬼混为一谈了 |
[16:13] | See, you’re an only child, aren’t you? | 你是独生子 对吧 |
[16:16] | I don’t understand how my parents’ | 我不认为父母有限的生育能力 |
[16:18] | Limited reproductive ability reflects badly on me. | 对我产生了什么坏影响 |
[16:21] | I’m the sperm that made it, so… | 我是最终成功受孕的精子 所以… |
[16:23] | – Liza. – I’m being called by our boss. | -莱莎 -老板在叫我了 |
[16:25] | – Ok, Retreat. See you later. – Yeah, have fun with yourself. | -好的 我走了 回头见 -好的 祝你愉快 |
[16:28] | Have fun with your career kryptonite. | 祝你事业顺利 |
[16:31] | What’s going on down there? That looks important. | 下面在干什么 好像在说要紧事 |
[16:34] | My teeth are killing me. Are they chipped? | 我的牙快疼死了 是不是裂了 |
[16:37] | I think that one has always been there, right? | 我觉得这一颗已经裂了 是吧 |
[16:39] | It was a chip on the veneer. | 牙冠罩上有个口子 |
[16:42] | – Don’t look at my teeth for a long time. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -别一直盯着我的牙看 -对不起 |
[16:45] | It just surprised me. | 我只是有点吃惊 |
[16:46] | Liza! | 莱莎 |
[16:48] | Toby. | 是我 托比 |
[16:49] | Toby! Hi. | 托比 |
[16:51] | Give me a call! | 打电话给我 |
[16:53] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -好的 -走了 |
[16:56] | Liza Weld. She did the | 莱莎·维尔德获得过 |
[16:58] | Kennedy scholarship at my college. | 我们学校的肯尼迪奖学金 |
[17:00] | – I had a little thing for her at the time. – I can imagine, yeah. | -那时我对她有点意思 -看得出来 |
[17:03] | Don’t think she remembered me, to be honest. | 老实说我没想到她还记得我 |
[17:05] | That is one of the side-effects of rohypnol. | 这就是迷药的一个副作用 |
[17:08] | Linton has set up a secret war committee. | 林顿已经成立了一个秘密战委会 |
[17:10] | I just know it. | 我刚刚得知 |
[17:12] | I mean, Linton is an absolute lunatic, Liza. | 莱莎 林顿是个疯子 |
[17:15] | – He is dangerous. – It’s not good. | -他是个危险人物 -不太妙 |
[17:17] | The voices in his head now sing barbershop together. | 他脑子里什么想法都有 |
[17:21] | I really, really hope there isn’t a war, it’s going to be a nightmare. | 我真的不想打仗 但愿这只是场噩梦 |
[17:24] | It’s bad enough having to cope with the fucking Olympics. | 要应付该死的奥林匹克已经够糟了 |
[17:27] | – Minister? – Just a quick word, sir? | -部长? -先生 简单说两句吧 |
[17:29] | This is your chance to nail the line. Do you want to nail the line? | 你扬名的机会来了 要不要准备一下 |
[17:32] | No, I’ll freestyle it. Hello, there. Hi. | 我要自由发挥 你们好 |
[17:35] | So is war unforeseeable, minister? | 部长先生 是否无法肯定战事? |
[17:37] | Look, all sorts of things, that are actually very likely | 事情都有它的多样性 |
[17:42] | Are also unforeseeable. | 与不可知性 |
[17:44] | For the plane in the fog, | 对于迷雾中的飞机 |
[17:47] | the mountain is un… unforeseeable, | 山脉就是不可预测的 |
[17:50] | But then it is suddenly very real and inevitable. | 但它们会突然出现实并且无法避免 |
[17:54] | Is this your opinion or is this the government position? | 这是您的观点还是政府的立场 |
[17:57] | The mountain in the metaphor is | 这里的山脉只是比喻 |
[17:59] | A completely hypothetical mountain that could represent anything. | 完全是假设的 它可以代表任何事情 |
[18:03] | So, who is the plane, and who is the mountain? | 那么谁是飞机 谁是山脉呢 |
[18:05] | – Is the government lost in the fog? – What I’m saying is… | -政府在烟雾中迷路了吗 -我能说的是… |
[18:08] | That to walk the road of peace… | 要想通往和平之路 |
[18:10] | Sometimes we need to be ready to climb… | 有时要做好 |
[18:12] | the mountain of conflict. | 翻越冲突之山的准备 |
[18:16] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:18] | Thank you. That’s it, ladies and gentlemen, thank you. | 谢谢 就这些 女士们先生们 谢谢 |
[18:21] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, why didn’t we nail the line? | 该死 我们为什么不准备一下呢 |
[18:25] | Simon, I did try to warn you. | 西蒙 我提醒过你了 |
[18:27] | Yes, you tried to warn me. | 没错 你是提醒过我了 |
[18:29] | But you didn’t actually stop me, did you? | 但你并没阻止我 对吧 |
[18:30] | I can’t tackle you to the ground. | 我总不能把你摁在地上吧 |
[18:32] | That’s like shouting ”train!” at somebody as they get hit by a train. | 就像快被火车撞到了才大叫”火车” |
[18:36] | You should go ”train! There’s a fucking train!” | 你该喊”火车 小心火车” |
[18:38] | bollocks! | 胡扯 |
[18:40] | – Fuck, it’s Malcolm. – It’s Malcolm for me, too. | -该死 是马尔科姆 -他也给我打了 |
[18:43] | How does he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[18:45] | Simon, I don’t like finding out about people employed by this government | 西蒙 我不想在新闻上看到任何政府官员 |
[18:49] | Via the news, unless they’ve just died. | 除了他们的讣告 |
[18:51] | Be here, now. | 马上过来 马上 |
[18:53] | The British government must be prepared | 英国政府必须做好准备 |
[18:55] | To climb the mountain of conflict. | 随时翻越冲突之山 |
[18:56] | It’s unclear if his view is shared by the prime minister. | 目前还不清楚这是不是首相的观点 |
[18:59] | Maybe we should get it out there. | 也许我们应该放出风声 |
[19:01] | Float the idea that the war is a resigning issue for you. | 就说你想利用战争来辞职 |
[19:04] | You can’t say it’s a resigning issue, because then you have to resign. | 你不能这么说 要不我就不得不辞职了 |
[19:07] | You’re having a really great first day, you know that? | 你的这一天过的很充实 是吧 |
[19:11] | You are supposed to be a Cabinet Minister! | 你是内阁大臣 |
[19:13] | You are supposed to be officer class! | 你是高级官员 |
[19:16] | Don’t do this, don’t make fucking waves. | 别乱说话 别惹事了 |
[19:19] | We can do without the ritual humiliation. | 你没必要侮辱我 |
[19:22] | You know I’m against talking up the war. | 你知道我是反对战争的 |
[19:24] | You’re against talking up the war? | 你反对战争吗 |
[19:25] | Is that why you said ”climb the mountain of conflict”? | 所以你说要”翻越冲突之山”? |
[19:28] | Do you know what you sounded like? | 你知道你的口气像什么吗 |
[19:30] | A fucking nazi Julie Andrews. | 就像该死的纳粹分子朱莉·安德鲁斯 |
[19:32] | I’m just saying I might be forced to | 我只是说我可能 |
[19:35] | the verge of making a stand. | 被迫表明立场 |
[19:38] | A stand? | 立场? |
[19:42] | Right, the white stripes, outside. | 好的 白色条纹出去 |
[19:47] | There’s only two people in the white stripes. | 白色条纹里只有两个人 |
[19:56] | I um… | 我… |
[20:00] | I admire you. | 我欣赏你 |
[20:02] | I really do, I admire you. | 真的 我欣赏你 |
[20:05] | Making a stand. | 表明立场 |
[20:07] | So, I take it, I can tell the PM that you… | 我肯定 我会告诉首相… |
[20:09] | You don’t want to go to Washington? | 你不想去华盛顿 |
[20:12] | – To where? – To Washington. | -去哪儿 -华盛顿 |
[20:14] | See, the PM, he wants you… well, he wanted you | 你瞧 首相大人希望你… |
[20:17] | To go on a fact-finder, you know. | 去做实地调查 |
[20:19] | Problems we might have to face if it | 一旦中东战事爆发 |
[20:21] | All goes boombastic in the Middle East. | 我们可能面对很多问题 |
[20:23] | Oh, right. | 是啊 |
[20:25] | But, you know, that’s you, you’re on the verge, aren’t you? | 但是你明白吗 你处在一个边缘的位置 |
[20:28] | You’re on the verge of your stand, so… | 你在你立场的边缘 所以… |
[20:30] | Well, Malcolm, come on, | 马尔科姆 拜托 |
[20:32] | I don’t know what words I used in the heat of the moment. | 我刚才太激动了 也不知道说了什么 |
[20:35] | Maybe in a sense, yeah, | 也许某种意义上讲 |
[20:37] | I am on the verge, but that’s the important thing. | 我是站在边缘上 但这很重要 |
[20:39] | I’m on the verge. I’m not in any way decided. | 我站在边缘上 我没有任何立场 |
[20:43] | Christ on a bendy-bus. Don’t be such a fucking faff arse. | 别小题大做了 |
[20:45] | No, I’m standing my ground, on the verge. | 不 我有我的原则 站在边缘上 |
[20:48] | Right, ok, well, when you go to America, | 好吧 你到美国以后 |
[20:51] | Talk to Karen Clark at the state department, yeah? | 去国务院和凯伦·克拉克谈一谈 |
[20:53] | – Right, ok. I’ll give it a whirl. – Keep away from Linton Barwick. | -好的 我尽量 -离林顿·巴维克远一点 |
[20:56] | He’s pushing the war for Caulderwood’s lot. | 他一心要发动战争 |
[20:59] | I’ll deal with him. He uses a live hand grenade as a fucking paper weight. | 我来对付他 他用手榴弹就像用纸一样 |
[21:02] | That’s a true story. | 是真事 |
[21:04] | Wow, I won’t talk to him. | 我不会和他接触的 |
[21:06] | Talk to as few people as possible, that would be best for you. | 尽量别和人接触 这对你最好不过了 |
[21:11] | Ok, Liza, the priorities are shower, get me on Linton’s war committee | 莱莎 先洗澡 再查查林顿的战争委员会 |
[21:15] | And get me to a dentist, not necessarily in that order. | 给我找位牙医 不一定要按这个顺序 |
[21:19] | Shower later. | 洗澡可以等一会儿 |
[21:21] | What has Linton been up to while we’ve been gone? | 我们不在的时候 林顿在干什么呢 |
[21:23] | Have we declared war on California yet? | 我们向加州宣战了吗 |
[21:25] | Ah, Karen. | 你好 凯伦 |
[21:27] | – How was London? Good meetings? – Very good meetings. | -伦敦之行怎么样 会议顺利吗 -非常顺利 |
[21:30] | You know we had some great discussions there, I think our… | 我们讨论的很激烈 我想我们的… |
[21:33] | Thank you very much, and I will read your words when they come through. | 非常感谢 我会仔细阅读你的报告 |
[21:37] | Thank you so much, Karen, hm. Bob. | 凯伦 非常感谢 你好 鲍勃 |
[21:39] | You won’t read the words, Linton. | 林顿 你不会看到报告的 |
[21:42] | Is Chad coming? Chad? | 查德来了吗 查德? |
[21:44] | No, he’s probably doing his desperate chorus girl thing, | 没有 他可能想去勾引别人 |
[21:47] | Hanging around Linton’s office, trying to catch an eye, you know. | 在林顿的办公室附近转悠 想引人注意 |
[21:52] | That’s why he’s wearing his push-up bra today. Have you noticed? | 他今天穿了一件塑身内衣 你没发现吗 |
[21:55] | – Assistant secretary of state, hi. – Brad, how are you? | -助理国务卿 你好 -布拉德 你好 |
[21:58] | – Chad. – Yep, yep, yep, exactly. | -我是查德 -是 是 当然 |
[22:00] | – Can I…? – Yep, you betcha, ok. | -我能… -当然 好的 |
[22:04] | Hey, listen, the war committee. | 听着 战争委员会 |
[22:06] | What you have to do is you’ve got to look for | 你要做的是找出行政科职权以外 |
[22:08] | The ten dullest-named committees happening out of the executive branch. | 十个名字最乏味的委员会 |
[22:11] | Because Linton is not going to call it the ”big horrible war committee”. | 林顿不会起什么大战委员会之类的名字 |
[22:15] | He’s gonna hide it behind a name like | 他会起个隐晦点的名字 |
[22:17] | ”diverse strategy”. | 比如”多样策略”之类的 |
[22:19] | Something so dull you’re just gonna want to self-harm. | 这些名字蠢得让你想自残 |
[22:22] | Get me general Miller at the Pentagon, please. | 请替我接五角大楼的米勒将军 |
[22:25] | My teeth hurt. | 我牙疼 |
[22:27] | My teeth hurt like hell. | 快疼死了 |
[22:30] | I’m sick of hearing about the teeth, frankly. | 老实说 我讨厌听你说牙齿 |
[22:34] | Hi, yeah. I’m checking the status on a paper | 你好 我想核实一份文件的情况 |
[22:37] | That was circulated by a staffer here. | 是这的一位职员分发的 |
[22:38] | It’s called… | 名字是… |
[22:40] | ”post war planning. parameters, implications and possibilities”. | “战争计划 参数 暗示和可能性” |
[22:45] | This is the one by… this is the one by Liza Weld, right? | 是莱莎·维尔德写的 |
[22:49] | “pwlp plp”? ”pwlp plp”? | |
[22:51] | Oh, god, it already has an acronym. | 已经有字母简称了 |
[22:53] | You know another acronym? DOA… | 你知道其他的字母简称吗 |
[22:56] | Your career. | DOA就是你工作的简称 |
[22:59] | My golly, I can’t see why anyone would choose | 天哪 真不明白为什么会有人 |
[23:02] | to work in a glass office, | 选择在玻璃办公室工作 |
[23:05] | Glass offices, in my opinion, are for perverts. | 透明办公室 变态才喜欢 |
[23:09] | I could request the glass be frosted. | 我可以在玻璃上加霜 |
[23:11] | Frosting is on cakes, huh? | 蛋糕上才加白霜糖 |
[23:13] | Now, what else happened in London? | 伦敦还发生了什么 |
[23:16] | Ah, generally positive, two glitches… | 整体不错 除了两件事… |
[23:18] | Really, what? | 真的吗 是什么 |
[23:20] | Karen flagged a report by one of her staffers. | 凯伦拿出了一份她助手的报告 |
[23:23] | She’s obviously trying to use it as some kind of roadblock. | 很明显是想设置某种障碍 |
[23:26] | It’s called pwlp plp. | 名字是pwlp plp |
[23:28] | – Pwlp what? – Pwlp plp. | -Pwlp什么 -Pwlp plp |
[23:30] | What is it, a report on bird calls? What does it even stand for? | 什么东西 鸟叫吗 写的什么 |
[23:33] | I can’t recall. It’s factish. Intel for and against intervention. | 我记不清了 是赞成和反对干预的事实 |
[23:37] | We have all the facts on this we need. | 我们有需要的一切事实论据 |
[23:40] | We don’t need any more facts. | 我们不需要事实了 |
[23:41] | In the land of truth, my friend… | 在事实的土地上 我的朋友… |
[23:44] | ..the man with one fact is the king. | 掌握一个事实的人是国王 |
[23:47] | You said there was something else, what is that? | 你说还有别的事 是什么 |
[23:50] | In the meeting with the foreign office, | 外交部的会议上 |
[23:52] | The committee was accidentally and briefly alluded to. | 偶然地提到了那个委员会 |
[23:55] | Which committee? | 哪个委员会 |
[23:57] | The… the war committee, sir. | 战争委员会 先生 |
[23:59] | All right, Karen is not to know about this, huh? | 凯伦还不知道吧 |
[24:03] | She is an excitable, yapping she-dog. | 她是条易怒的卷毛狗 |
[24:06] | Get a hold of those minutes. I have to correct the record. | 利用这几分钟 我把会议记录改一改 |
[24:09] | – We can do that? – Yes, we can. | -我们可以吗 -可以 |
[24:11] | Those minutes are an aide-memoire for us. | 我们备忘录上的记录 |
[24:13] | They should not be a reductive record of what happened to have been said, | 不应缩减已经说过的话 |
[24:18] | But they should be more a full record | 但应该是更完整的记录 |
[24:20] | Of what was intended to have been said. | 将要说出来的话 |
[24:22] | I think that’s the more accurate version, don’t you? | 我想那样更准确 是吧 |
[24:26] | – Sir. – Right. | -先生 -好的 |
[24:27] | I don’t like this section, let’s cut that. | 我不喜欢这部分 去掉 |
[24:30] | Aye aye, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[24:32] | Let’s reverse this. | 把这些反过来说 |
[24:33] | That was something Karen said, sir. | 先生 这是凯伦的发言 |
[24:35] | Well, it’s not right, so let’s change it. | 她说的不对 我们要订正 |
[24:38] | – Aye, aye, sir. – And… and I like…I like this. | -是 是 先生 -而且…我喜欢这个 |
[24:41] | Ah, thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[24:42] | Yeah, let’s say everyone agreed with that, huh? | 那就让所有人都同意 |
[24:45] | So… so the car will pick you up from the airport. | 会有车会去机场接你 |
[24:50] | It’s supposed to be quite a good one, I believe. | 我觉得应该是个豪华车 |
[24:52] | The Americans are doing that. I’ve just got the contact numbers. | 美国人都那样 我刚得到了联系电话 |
[24:55] | What’s she so fucking happy about? | 她怎么那么开心呢 |
[24:57] | She’s probably just on a personal call. | 可能在打私人电话 |
[25:01] | Why has she got control of the blinds? | 为什么她那边控制百叶窗开关 |
[25:04] | I think it’s… | 我觉得… |
[25:05] | I’m a government minister and I don’t have control of my own blinds. | 我是政府要员却没有百叶窗 |
[25:10] | I could order you some blinds. | 我可以帮你订做一个 |
[25:11] | I could order you some nice, heavy curtains, | 我可以给你订做一个漂亮 很有质感的窗帘 |
[25:14] | With swags and a pelmet maybe. | 带有花边还有窗帘盒的 |
[25:16] | Yes, do that. | 好 现在就去办 |
[25:19] | Ok. | 好的 |
[25:22] | Will you come with me? | 跟我来一下好吗 |
[25:31] | So, listen…my team for the US, team Simon… | 听着 去美国的访问团 西蒙团队 |
[25:35] | I’m thinking of taking you and leaving Judy. | 我想带你去 让朱迪留下 |
[25:40] | I could work with that, definitely. | 我肯定能做好 |
[25:42] | Plus, she can be a bit, you know… | 当然 她有点儿 你知道的… |
[25:44] | “everything’s a bit shit, isn’t it?” like that. | “所有事都很糟糕” 就那样 |
[25:46] | Yeah, it’s true. No, she can be, | 是啊 很对 不 她会这样 |
[25:48] | “Oh, so you’re the president and I’m supposed to be impressed by that?” | “你就是总统 我应该对你影响很深刻” |
[25:53] | “My husband works in Tower Hamlets.” | “我老公在陶尔·哈姆莱茨工作” |
[25:56] | “Which is much harder than being president.” | “那可比当总统难多了” |
[25:58] | Yeah, ok. Well, that’s settled. Fuck it, she’s staying here. | 好了 就这么定下来了 管她呢 |
[26:01] | Go and tell her. | 让她留下 你去告诉她 |
[26:02] | What? | 什么 |
[26:04] | Well, that moves us on to any other business. | 那让我们转向其他的事情 |
[26:07] | I think I’ve flagged everything that I need to discuss, as I usually do. | 我觉得不能再像以前那样 |
[26:11] | Everything you’re prepared to discuss. | 所有事情你都准备讨论 |
[26:13] | What is that? What are you doing? | 什么 你在做什么 |
[26:14] | I understand you’ve started a new committee, Linton. What is that called? | 我知道你新成立了个委员会 林顿 什么名字来着 |
[26:18] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[26:20] | It was mentioned at our meeting in London. | 在伦敦的会议上我们提到了 |
[26:22] | Well, you must have misheard me. | 你肯定是听错了 |
[26:24] | No. I misheard the word “committee”? | 不会 也许听错了”委员会” |
[26:26] | Maybe it was another word. | 但也许是其他的 |
[26:28] | Like, say, Khomeini. | 比如说霍梅尼(音似”委员会”) |
[26:30] | You’re sitting on a new Khomeini? | 你正在参加新的霍梅尼会议? |
[26:32] | Possibly. There are a lot of words. | 也许有很多其他的词 |
[26:34] | Kansas city. Kitty. | 堪萨斯市听着就像凯蒂 |
[26:36] | -Itty -Itty? – Itty. – Itty? | |
[26:38] | “Itty” is not a word, Bob. | Itty不是个词 鲍勃 |
[26:39] | – Commissary. – Thank you, James… | -物资供应所(音似”委员会”) -谢谢 詹姆斯… |
[26:42] | Why don’t you just recap for me, at the moment, | 那你现在为我概述一下怎么样 |
[26:44] | All the committees that you’re currently sitting on? | 现在所有的委员都在场 |
[26:47] | I’m sorry, Karen, but you… you appear to be bleeding from the teeth. | 对不起 凯伦 但是你好像牙龈出血了 |
[26:52] | Let me see that. Holy mother of… | 让我看看 我的天啊 |
[26:54] | Well, don’t try to change the subject. | 不要试图转换话题 |
[26:56] | I’m sorry, everyone. I’m sorry. Just ignore the blood. | 很抱歉 真的对不起 不要在乎这点血 |
[26:59] | – We haven’t finished the meeting. – I can’t ignore…I’m sorry. | -会议还没有结束 -我不能忽略…对不起 |
[27:03] | I don’t mean to be rude, but this is a tad repulsive. | 我并无冒犯之意 但确实有点恶心 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. Liza, come with me, I need you. | 对不起 我要出去一下 莱莎 跟我来 帮我一下 |
[27:09] | Chad, stay here. | 查德 待在这儿别走 |
[27:10] | Go, Buffy, you belong to the vampire queen now. | 去吧 巴菲 你现在属于吸血女王 |
[27:13] | – Liza. – I’m coming. | -莱莎 -我来了 |
[27:15] | Oh, my God. Shit! He’s in there alone. | 上帝啊 该死的 他自己待在那里 |
[27:18] | I cannot stand to see a woman bleed from the mouth. | 我无法忍受一个女人嘴里流血 |
[27:20] | It reminds me of country and western music, which I cannot abide. Huh? | 让我想起了国家和西方音乐 我也无法忍受 |
[27:25] | That stuff is just choking the airwaves. | 那些东西就让电视都窒息 |
[27:28] | – Look, sorry, we just need… – Oh, my God! | -真抱歉 我们需要… -上帝啊 |
[27:30] | – It’s really bad. It’s really bad. – I can’t touch anything… | -糟糕 真糟糕 -我什么都不能碰 |
[27:33] | – Nobody was joking. – It’s… I need to catch it. | -没人开玩笑 -我得擦干净 |
[27:36] | How far are you with the committees? | 你查得怎么样了 |
[27:38] | I’ve got it down to two, actually. | 我已经锁定两个目标了 |
[27:40] | One is the “Aims and Policy Alignment Committee”. | 一个是”目标政策委员会” |
[27:43] | The other is the ”Future Planning Committee”. | 一个是”未来计划委员会” |
[27:45] | It’s not the first one, because I set that up. | 不会是第一个 因为是我成立的 |
[27:48] | Does it really sound dull to you? I thought it was a good name. | 是不是对你来说很呆板 我觉得名字不错 |
[27:51] | Right, no…it is a good name. | 是 不…是好名字 |
[27:55] | Well, find out if it really is the… “future planning committee”. | 去看看是不是真的叫”未来计划委员会” |
[27:58] | Find out if it really is that. | 确认一下 |
[28:00] | Um…ok, well, I might go and do that. | 好吧 我现在就去 |
[28:04] | You’re not going to shout at me if I go and do that, are you? | 我现在去你不会生气 对吧 |
[28:07] | I’m not a monster, Liza. OK? | 我不是怪物 莱莎 |
[28:09] | Will you stop implying that I’m some kind of monster? | 你能不能不要觉得我是怪物 |
[28:15] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[28:19] | I wanted to tell you we’re having this stupid | 我想告诉你 关于”办公室大嘴比赛” |
[28:23] | “Hunk of the month of the office” kind of contest. | 我们是有点儿过分 |
[28:26] | And I just didn’t want, you know, you to feel objectified in any way, | 我想告诉你的是 不要各个方面 |
[28:30] | – Or anything like that. – No, not at all. | -都那么具体化了 -不 绝不会的 |
[28:33] | And Karen knows about the future planning committee. | 凯伦知道关于未来委员会的事了 |
[28:38] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:40] | – No? – No. | -不知道? -不知道 |
[28:42] | Excuse me. | 抱歉先走了 |
[28:47] | Future planning committee, that’s what it is. | 未来计划委员会 就是它了 |
[28:58] | This is fucking cool. | 真他妈爽 |
[29:00] | Don’t be callow, Toby, we’re on official business. | 不要太幼稚了 托比 我们在出公差 |
[29:03] | – This way, gentlemen. – Oh, thanks. | -先生 请这边走 -谢谢 |
[29:08] | That was a little bit fucking cool. | 那可有点酷啊 |
[29:11] | Yep. | 是的 |
[29:12] | – Did you book a car? – Me? No. | -你有没有定车 -我? 没有 |
[29:15] | Well, Judy will have booked a car. | 朱迪已经定好了 |
[29:18] | Judy? | 朱迪? |
[29:19] | For fuck’s sake! | 有什么屁事 |
[29:22] | I was wondering what the car situation is? | 我想知道车现在在哪儿 |
[29:24] | It’s Robbie’s job to book it and your job to check it. | 不是罗比订车 你去确认的吗 |
[29:27] | There’s obviously… some snarl-up at her end, I think. | 她那边肯定有点问题 |
[29:31] | “Simon Foster.” | 西蒙·福斯特 |
[29:34] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[29:36] | “England Government, Simon Foster.” | 英国政府 西蒙·福斯特 |
[29:39] | My name’s Simon Foster, it’s British Government. | 我就是西蒙·福斯特 代表英国政府 |
[29:45] | Hey, Gav, I’m in a fucking motorcade. | 你好 嘉夫 我正在一辆豪华车里 |
[29:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:50] | I feel like we should have hookers, do you know what I mean? | 现在真该来几个妞 懂我意思吗 |
[29:53] | I mean in here…now. | 就更好了 |
[30:03] | – Do you want girls? – No, no, no, no, no, no. Absolutely not. | -要美女吗 -不 不 不用 当然不用 |
[30:07] | No, sorry. No hookers, it was just a joke. | 对不起 不需要 只是开玩笑 |
[30:11] | I hate hookers. Not in an aggressive way, but, no, thank you. | 我讨厌妓女 不是挑衅 真的 谢谢 |
[30:17] | Strange hotel. | 很奇怪的宾馆 |
[30:19] | It’s like a hangar for businessmen, isn’t it? | 似乎是商人的会所 是不是 |
[30:23] | – That’s better, isn’t it? – It’s big, yeah. | -很好 不是吗 -很大 是的 |
[30:25] | Just bring them here, that’s fine. | 把它们放着就行 |
[30:31] | Tobes, have you got any m… | 托比 有钱吗 |
[30:34] | Well, I haven’t been to an ATM, so I’ve not… I’ve only got English. | 我还没有去取款 所以只有英镑 |
[30:38] | I mean, I don’t suppose English money is… | 我是说英镑不应该… |
[30:40] | This and this, sorry that’s… | 这个 还有这个 抱歉… |
[30:42] | It’s usually a dollar a bag. | 平时都是一美元一个包 |
[30:48] | Ooh, well, there’s the capitol, | 这就是首都了 |
[30:50] | You can see there through that window and that tree. | 你可以从窗户看到那儿 还有树 |
[30:53] | Technically, you’ve got a capitol hill view. | 在技术上 你可以欣赏美国国会山的景色 |
[31:07] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[31:09] | Hello. How are you doing? | 你好 最近怎么样 |
[31:11] | Was it something I said? I haven’t seen you in a month. | 是不是我说什么惹着你了 一个月没见你了 |
[31:13] | I haven’t felt that in years. Thank you. | 我好久没有那种感觉了 谢谢 |
[31:16] | You’re beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[31:17] | Oh, thank you. I’m sure you say that to all the girls. | 我敢肯定你对所有女孩都那么说 |
[31:20] | Yes, I do… and some of the soldiers, too. | 是的 还对一些士兵那么说呢 |
[31:23] | That’s why you shouldn’t run for office, bimbo eruptions. | 那就是为什么你不能坐办公室 美女会爆发 |
[31:26] | Come on, don’t believe that shit. I’m not gonna run for office. | 不要相信那些鬼话 我不会去坐办公室的 |
[31:29] | I’m just trying to do something different. | 我只想做点不一样的 |
[31:32] | It’s one of the reasons I like you. | 这也是我喜欢你的一个原因 |
[31:33] | I know your passion about education and housing and… | 我知道你很喜欢教育和家政 |
[31:36] | – Lingerie. There you go. – Bestiality. | -还有女士内衣 就这些 -还有不人道的事情 |
[31:39] | I’d forgotten about that. | 我都忘了呢 |
[31:41] | Are you still allergic to the dog? | 你还对狗过敏吗 |
[31:43] | Yes, yes, I wake up and my eyes are closed and my head is swollen | 是的 我醒过来发现眼睛睁不开 头很涨 |
[31:47] | And I look like a giant ball sac. | 就像个大气囊 |
[31:49] | Oh, my god. You know, | 上帝啊 你知道吗 |
[31:51] | They do have modern medication for that sort of thing. | 现在有些药物可以治疗过敏 |
[31:54] | – Beautiful ball sac, though. – Thank you very much. | -不过那个大气囊一定很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[31:56] | – How’s the Pentagon? – It’s kicked up a little. | -五角大楼怎么样了 -有点儿进展了 |
[31:58] | They’re talking invasion reasonably seriously. | 他们所说的入侵相当严肃 |
[32:01] | Is there somewhere we can talk about this? | 有没有地方我们可以谈一下这个 |
[32:03] | – I don’t know. – There must be. | -不知道 -应该有 |
[32:06] | – I don’t live here. – Follow me. | -我不住这里 -跟我走 |
[32:08] | – Go that way. – Don’t let people know we’re leaving. | -那边走 -不要让别人看见我们走了 |
[32:11] | This is good. Her daughter’s not home, I talked to her. | 这儿很好 她女儿不在家 我问过了 |
[32:14] | – In here? – Yeah. | -在这里? -是啊 |
[32:16] | Although, I don’t know | 尽管我不知道 |
[32:18] | what we’ll say if somebody comes in right now. | 如果有人进来我们该怎么辩解 |
[32:20] | No, I can’t think of a good possible excuse, no. | 不 我不知道会有什么更好的理由 |
[32:23] | No, me neither, me neither. | 我也不知道 我也是 |
[32:24] | – What? – Come here. | -什么 -过来 |
[32:26] | Just be careful, don’t mess stuff up. | 小心点 不要弄乱 |
[32:28] | – Oh, come on, it’s toys. – Let’s sit down. | -别这样 那只是玩具 -我们坐下 |
[32:32] | – So… – Yeah. | -那么… -什么 |
[32:35] | Not enough troops. | 军队不够 |
[32:37] | Total minimum European Theatre requirement. | 整个欧洲战场最低的需求量 |
[32:39] | The far east, Asia. | 远东地区 亚洲 |
[32:41] | – Ok. That’s how many we have? – Total there, yes. | -好的 我们现在就这些? -全部就这些 是的 |
[32:44] | And then we have the contingency already deployed. | 我们还在继续部署 |
[32:46] | Ok, I don’t… you’ve lost me. | 我…我不知道 我糊涂了 |
[32:48] | Hold on a minute… | 等一下… |
[32:51] | Oh, fuck this. | 妈的 写不上了 |
[32:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:05] | Your military hardware is impressive, General. | 你的军事设备还真惊人 将军 |
[33:07] | Yeah, well, not any more, it isn’t. | 是啊 马上就不是了 |
[33:10] | So, you add these together. | 你把这些加起来 |
[33:15] | So this is the number of combat troops available for an invasion, | 根据这些数据得出 |
[33:19] | According to these figures. | 这些就是可以进行入侵的军队数量 |
[33:24] | 12000? Thousand? | |
[33:25] | No, 12. 12 troops. | 不 12 12支军队 |
[33:27] | Oh, come on, you’re shitting me? | 不会吧 你忽悠我啊 |
[33:29] | I am shitting you. 12,000 troops, 12,000 troops, | 是逗你玩的 12,000支军队 12,000支军队 |
[33:33] | But that’s not enough… that’s the amount that are going to die. | 但这样还是不够 那些是可能战死的数目 |
[33:37] | And at the end of a war you need some soldiers left, really, | 但是战争结束你需要些士兵存活下了 |
[33:39] | Or else it looks like you’ve lost. | 否则看起来你就是失败者 |
[33:42] | Bye, for now. | 马上退出 |
[33:45] | You know what? I’ve got some Brits I have to meet tomorrow. | 我明天要去见几个英国人 |
[33:47] | A guy named Simon Foster. | 是个叫西蒙·福斯特的人 |
[33:49] | Who’s Simon Foster? | 谁是西蒙·福斯特 |
[33:51] | He’s this guy that said publicly that war was unforeseeable. | 它是公然宣称战争不可预料的 |
[33:55] | And I think he could be very useful on the war committee. | 我觉得他对战争委员会很有帮助 |
[33:58] | He can internationalise the dissent, start to. | 他可以开始使这一分歧国际化 |
[34:00] | You’re going to use him as a little meat puppet? | 你要用他做挡箭牌? |
[34:17] | Tobes…hi. | 托比… |
[34:21] | What are we gonna…do tonight? | 我们今晚上该做点什么 |
[34:25] | Gonna do tonight? | 今晚? |
[34:27] | Yes, what are we up to, my… my chief aide…? | 是啊 我们该做什么 你现在是我重要的助手 |
[34:31] | Well…yeah, I mean, I sort of thought tonight | 是啊 我是说 我想过 |
[34:34] | We’d probably be just a bit tired, really. | 今晚可能我们太累了 |
[34:37] | No, I am tired. But I’m also a career politician, Toby, | 是啊 我很累 但我是政治家 托比 |
[34:42] | In the political powerhouse of the world for 48 hours, | 在世界的政治中心待上48个小时 |
[34:46] | And I thought it might be nice to go | 我觉得直接走出去 |
[34:48] | Out rather than just sitting in my room | 要比待在房间里强多了 |
[34:50] | Trying to spank one out over a shark documentary, | 不要再看鲨鱼纪录片了 |
[34:53] | Because I’m scared if I watch a porno | 因为我一看黄书就害怕 |
[34:55] | It’ll end up in the register of members’ interests. So… | 它的结尾会写在会员注册中 |
[34:59] | What have you got…for us to do? | 你觉得我们应该做点什么 |
[35:01] | Right, what have I got? Well, so far we’ve got… | 我的想法? 现在我们有… |
[35:06] | Well, there’s a leaflet through the door | 从门口送来的宣传单 |
[35:07] | For happy hour at the bar which might be interesting. | 是去酒吧的 可能会比较有趣 |
[35:12] | Also I do have the number of a guy | 而且我有一个家伙的电话 |
[35:14] | I was at uni with who works for CNN out here. | 是我大学同学 在CNN工作 |
[35:18] | – No. – No? | -不用 -不用? |
[35:23] | – Where are you? – I’m waving at you. | -你在哪儿 -我在向你招手 |
[35:25] | I don’t see you, be more visible. | 我看不见 来显眼的地方 |
[35:27] | I’m, like, practically on top of you, I’m coming to you, | 我实际在你的上面 马上过去 |
[35:30] | Is what I’m going to do. | 我正要找你 |
[35:31] | You can stop talking on your cellphone now. | 现在可以不需要打电话了 |
[35:33] | Of course I can. | 当然 |
[35:35] | Look, I have to leave. | 听着 我要走了 |
[35:36] | Phone Simon Foster’s guy. | 给那个叫西蒙·福斯特的打电话 |
[35:38] | Tell them, come to the war committee. | 让他们来战争委员会 |
[35:40] | I’ll give them some face time tomorrow around ten o’clock. | 明天我会给他们点时间面谈 十点左右 |
[35:43] | It’ll be coffee and Danish Tea. They’ll want tea. | 是选咖啡还是丹麦茶 他们会选择茶 |
[35:46] | Tea and sympathy, tea and a hand job, whatever. | 茶和怜悯 茶和工作 不管什么 |
[35:50] | ..great deal that is unknown about hammerhead sharks | 关于锤头鲨有很多谜团还没有解开 |
[35:54] | Such as their mating habits. | 比如它们的交配习惯 |
[35:55] | You can definitely spot the female ones. | 你一眼就看出雌鲨鱼 |
[36:00] | Hi, Toby, what are you doing tonight? | 你今晚上做什么 托比 |
[36:03] | Well, no, it’s unbelievably hectic. Actually we’re… | 实际上 超忙 我们其实… |
[36:06] | Their courtship is a violent affair. | 它们的求爱是很暴力的 |
[36:08] | The male will bite the female until she acquiesces. | 雄鲨鱼会咬雌鲨鱼 直到雌鲨鱼同意交配 |
[36:12] | The war committee, that’s a big thing, Liza. | 战争委员会 那很厉害 莱莎 |
[36:15] | Yeah, well, I have been on committees before, | 是啊 我以前也是委员会的一员 |
[36:18] | The challenges for the cheese market, that was one of the big ones. | 就是奶酪市场的战争 那战争也不小 |
[36:22] | Yeah, God, yeah. Love a drink. | 好的 上帝 很愿意喝茶 |
[36:24] | 40 minutes is perfect, yeah, yeah. | 40分钟 很好 好的 好的 |
[36:27] | Bye-bye. Bye. Bye. Bye, bye. | 再见 再见 再见 |
[36:32] | – Matty, how’s CNN? – Great. | -马蒂 CNN工作怎么样了 -很好 |
[36:34] | I can’t, mate, no. | 不行 朋友 不行 |
[36:36] | Liza Weld has got us | 莱莎·维尔德邀我们 |
[36:37] | onto the Future Planning Committee in the morning. | 明早去未来计划委员会 |
[36:39] | The “war committee” to the likes of you and me. | 它和战争委员会就像是你和我 |
[36:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[36:44] | The future planning committee is Linton’s war committee. | 未来计划委员会是林顿的战争委员会 |
[36:47] | Do you not work for CNN or is it the Cartoon News Network? | 你是在CNN做吗 还是卡通新闻网啊 |
[36:57] | Come in. I just wasn’t expecting to see you here. | 进来 我不希望在这里见到你 |
[36:59] | Physically here. Obviously you’re always in my heart. | 但确实是在这里 很显然你我心有灵犀 |
[37:02] | I’m here, I’m there, | 我一会儿这里一会儿那里 |
[37:04] | I’m fucking everywhere, I’m the egg man. | 无处不在 我就是咸蛋超人 |
[37:05] | Have you come to insult me in a different time zone? | 你到不同的时区来侮辱我吗 |
[37:08] | Yeah. No, sorry, -I’m just off out for a drink with her just now. | 是啊 对不起 我这就要和她出去喝点东西 |
[37:11] | No. You’re barking up the wrong cock there, my friend. | 你找错对象了 朋友 |
[37:15] | Little Toby is staying very much in his hammock this evening. | 今晚小托比会乖乖的待在床上的 |
[37:18] | – Simon, I’ve got us on the… – Hiya. | -西蒙 我已经… -你好 |
[37:20] | Jesus christ, fucking hell, Malcolm. | 天哪 该死的 马尔科姆 |
[37:22] | You’re supposed to shit yourself in there, not out here. | 你应该待在里面 别出来 |
[37:24] | I’ve got us on Linton’s future planning committee for tomorrow morning. | 明早上我们要去林顿的未来计划委员会 |
[37:29] | Brilliant. What is that? | 非常好 什么事 |
[37:31] | It’s the war committee. | 就是战争委员会 |
[37:33] | What? The actual war… the actual war committee? | 什么 就是那个真的…战争委员会? |
[37:36] | – Who’s going to be there? – Karen Clark, Liza Weld, | -谁会参加 -凯伦·克拉克和莱莎·维尔德 |
[37:40] | Me and Simon… | 我和西蒙… |
[37:42] | Simon and me. | 西蒙和我 |
[37:44] | How about the rest of the committee, who are they going to be? | 那其他的委员呢 还有谁去参加 |
[37:47] | Jimmy Osmond, Gwyneth Paltrow? | 吉米·奥斯门德? 格温妮丝·帕特洛? |
[37:49] | It’s a diversion. | 这是利用你们 |
[37:49] | The real committee,the real thing | 真正的委员会 |
[37:51] | That’s happening at the White House. | 真正在白宫举行的那个 |
[37:53] | I’ll text you the details, | 过会儿发给你详细信息 |
[37:54] | Because I’m going to go out for a drink | 我现在要和国务院 |
[37:56] | With some State Department bods just now. | 几个弟兄去喝一杯 |
[37:57] | Don’t mention this to the press, ok? | 别把这事告诉媒体 |
[37:59] | Don’t mention it to anyone. | 别和任何人提 |
[38:01] | If the press get a whiff that there’s a War Committee, | 如果媒体听到战争委员会的风声 |
[38:04] | Even a cardboard one, every fucker in this town | 即使是个虚设 所有不安分的人 |
[38:06] | Is gonna turn up and try and get on it. | 都会现身并试图插手其中 |
[38:08] | So no matter what gay bar you end up in, | 所以无论你最后去哪家同志酒吧 |
[38:09] | keep it shtoom. | 都把嘴给封紧了 |
[38:13] | I was watching that. | 我正看那节目呢 |
[38:15] | Yeah, well, I have to have a word with you. | 我知道 但我有话对你说 |
[38:17] | You might want to slip into your negligee. | 我猜你想先披件睡衣 |
[38:26] | – You see this mosh pit? – Yeah. | -看到这个舞池了吧 -是啊 |
[38:28] | Well, they’re mostly house staffers, senators’ interns. | 里面大多是医生或参议院的实习生 |
[38:32] | Tonight they rage hard, | 他们今夜纵身狂欢 |
[38:34] | But tomorrow they go back to the hill | 明天却得回到山颠上 |
[38:36] | And argue noise-reduction legislation. | 探讨减噪法规 |
[38:41] | Is this yours or mine? | 这是你的还是我的 |
[38:42] | I don’t know, I’ve got three. | 我不知道 我有3个了 |
[38:44] | So one of these has got to be yours. | 那么这3个中有一个是你的 |
[38:46] | Those are like fluids that I’ve never… | 他们有点像摇头丸 我从没… |
[38:48] | Would you call wax a fluid? | 你们把兴奋剂称为摇头丸吗 |
[38:49] | No, it’s not a fluid, it’s more of a… | 不 那不是摇头丸 确切点说… |
[38:51] | – It’s very intimate. – It’s an ooze…it’s an ooze. | -很贴近了 -叫泥浆…泥浆 |
[39:02] | Karen will want you to say “war is unforeseeable.” | 凯伦想让你说”战争是不可预见的” |
[39:05] | And Linton will want you to talk up the | 林顿想让你大谈 |
[39:07] | “climbing the mountain of conflict” line. | 那句所谓的”翻越冲突的高山” |
[39:09] | You say nothing, ok? | 你保持沉默 明白吗 |
[39:11] | You stay detached, | 不要发表任何意见 |
[39:13] | Otherwise that’s what I will do to your retinas. | 否则就别怪我对你不客气 |
[39:15] | Right. Can I go to bed now, please? | 好 请问我可以睡觉了吗 |
[39:17] | No, no, no, no. We’re going to stay here | 不行 不行 就在这儿 |
[39:20] | And you are going to rehearse saying nothing. | 你得彩排一下保持沉默 |
[39:23] | Am I being tortured? | 你这是在折磨我吗 |
[39:26] | You look worried. | 你看起来有心事 |
[39:28] | It’s the paper that I wrote for Karen. | 因为我给凯伦写的文章 |
[39:31] | It’s called pwlp plp, it’s about war. | 题目是战争规划前瞻 关于战争的 |
[39:34] | The pros and cons, and I came up with too many cons. | 战争的利与弊 我提出很多不利的方面 |
[39:38] | I’m, like, fucking worried because… | 我很担心 因为… |
[39:40] | This is, like, my career on the line. | 感觉像是我的事业正受到威胁 |
[39:45] | I thought you were worried, | 因为你看起来有顾虑 |
[39:46] | Because you were looking worried. | 所以我想你大概有心事 |
[39:48] | But you know, don’t… I mean, don’t… don’t worry. | 但是不管怎样 别担心 |
[39:54] | – Thank you. – Ok. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[39:56] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -愿意效劳 -谢谢 |
[40:00] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[40:04] | – Are you ok? – Yeah, I’m just taking off my shoes. | -你没事吧 -没事 我在脱鞋 |
[40:07] | Why is that? Is it a mosque? | 那是什么 清真寺吗 |
[40:09] | It’s just, like… | 那个…是… |
[40:11] | Is it… Is it a bouncy castle? | 那是…那是充气城堡吗 |
[40:21] | Can I just say, what happens in Washington, | 我能讲些华盛顿的趣闻吗 |
[40:23] | Stays in Washington, yeah? | 或是在华盛顿逗留的日子 |
[40:27] | Well, I live in Washington, | 我就住在华盛顿 |
[40:29] | So that doesn’t, like, really work for me. | 所以这话对我不起作用 |
[40:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:49] | A number for a cab company in Washington DC, please. | 请给我一个华盛顿的士公司的电话 |
[40:54] | Just straight through, straight through. | 直接转过去 |
[40:56] | Hi, I need a cab. | 你好 我想要辆出租车 |
[40:58] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[41:00] | I’m outside number 1427, moving on… | 我正走在1427号路上 |
[41:04] | I don’t know, it’s a nice street, it’s quite leafy, | 不知道 街道很漂亮 绿化很好 |
[41:07] | Federal houses. | 是联邦政府公寓 |
[41:14] | Marcel’s is nice. | 马塞尔不错 |
[41:16] | I like their wraps. | 我喜欢他们的披肩 |
[41:18] | And you should go to La Taverna, | 你该去希腊小餐馆看看 |
[41:20] | The Greek place, that’s fantastic. | 希腊人开的 棒极了 |
[41:22] | They do that thing where they set fire to the cheese. | 他们会把奶酪点着 |
[41:24] | What’s that called? It’s a lot of fun. | 那叫什么来着 很有趣 |
[41:26] | Yes, it sounds fun. | 是啊 听上去就很有意思 |
[41:31] | And, well, there’s the Aerospace Museum | 还有航空博物馆 |
[41:34] | And the National Gallery. | 和国家美术馆 |
[41:36] | Do they set fire to the pictures? | 他们也会烧画吗 |
[41:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:44] | Hi, sorry, I’m so late for the meeting. | 你们好 抱歉 我迟到了这么久 |
[41:47] | One or two issues getting here, but… | 发生了点事儿 但… |
[41:50] | – I’m Karen. – Hi. Toby. | -我是凯伦 -你好 我是托比 |
[41:52] | Pull an all-nighter? | 疯了一晚? |
[41:56] | – Well, I… I was led astray. – Oh. By who? | -我…我是被拖下水的 -被谁 |
[42:01] | I… I just ran into some people from the MOD and… | 我…我碰到一些国防部的人 还有… |
[42:05] | Not Penny Grayling? | 不是佩妮·格雷林? |
[42:07] | No. | 不是 |
[42:09] | Another…gang. | 另一伙…人 |
[42:12] | Wow, I didn’t realise | 我还真不知道 |
[42:13] | We had so many delegations in town. | 来了这么多代表团 |
[42:15] | No, well…”the British are coming!” | “英国人来啦” |
[42:23] | So… | 那么… |
[42:25] | Yeah, you know what? | 那个… |
[42:26] | I have a lot of things to check on just now. | 我手头上还有很多事要处理 |
[42:29] | So this would probably be a good place | 所以我们 |
[42:31] | To break things up. | 就先谈到这吧 |
[42:33] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[42:34] | Brilliant. | 好的 |
[42:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:40] | I’ve brought your bag for you. | 是我帮你把包拿过来了 |
[42:43] | Cheers, man. | 够哥们 |
[42:45] | Tobes, I don’t want to | 托比 我不想 |
[42:46] | Have to read you the riot act here, | 在这儿狠批你 |
[42:48] | But I am going to have to read you | 但我要从取缔闹事法里 |
[42:49] | Just some extracts from the riot act. | 选几句念给你听 |
[42:52] | Like section one paragraph one | 第一章第一段 |
[42:53] | Don’t leave your boss twisting in the wind, | 不要让你的上司饱受苦等的折磨 |
[42:56] | And then burst in late | 而你却迟到 而且闻起来 |
[42:58] | Smelling like a pissed seaside donkey. | 像醉醺醺的散发着鱼腥味的蠢驴 |
[43:02] | “The British are coming.” | “英国人来啦” |
[43:05] | All right, I was late for the meeting. I am sorry, | 行了 我迟到了 对不起 |
[43:08] | But it’s not like I threw up in there, is it? | 但我也没当面吐出来 对吧 |
[43:10] | No, you’re right, I’m being unfair. | 你说对了 是我对你不公平 |
[43:13] | I should be thanking you for not throwing up. | 我应该感谢你没有吐出来 |
[43:16] | Well done, you’re a star. | 干得漂亮 你是大明星 |
[43:18] | You didn’t wet yourself, did you? | 你没弄湿自己 是吧 |
[43:20] | You’re in the right city. | 你是来对了 |
[43:21] | You didn’t say anything overtly racist. | 你没鼓吹种族主义 |
[43:24] | You didn’t pull your dick out and start plucking it | 你没把小弟弟掏出来边弹 |
[43:27] | and shouting, “willy banjo.” | 边嚷”班卓琴” |
[43:29] | No, I’m being really unfair. | 没有 是我不公平 |
[43:32] | You’d got so much right without actually being there | 你简直做得太对了 甚至没有出席 |
[43:36] | For the beginning of one of | 这次开场 |
[43:37] | The most important moments of my career. | 这是我事业中最重要的时刻之一 |
[43:40] | Thanks, you’re a legend. | 谢谢 你是个传奇 |
[43:50] | That was just the beginning, do you think? | 你认为刚刚只是开始? |
[43:52] | Are we going back in there? | 我们要回去吗 |
[43:54] | I don’t know, we barely said hello. | 不知道 我们只是打了招呼 |
[43:55] | I beg muggings that lasted longer. | 抢劫都比这长 |
[43:57] | All we talked about was flammable cheese. | 我们刚刚只谈论了可燃奶酪 |
[44:00] | What if our meeting has finished? | 如果这就算是结束呢 |
[44:01] | I mean what if Karen comes back? | 如果凯伦回来后看到我们还没走 |
[44:04] | And then we’re still sitting here? | 我们还坐在这儿等 |
[44:06] | It’s going to be embarrassing, isn’t it? | 那样会很尴尬 不是吗 |
[44:08] | We’re going to look like groupies. | 看起来就像疯狂的女歌迷 |
[44:10] | What if the meeting hasn’t finished? | 如果没结束呢 |
[44:12] | And she comes back and we’ve disappeared? | 她回来后发现我们没影了 |
[44:14] | Maybe I could call Judy? She could… | 或许我该打电话问问朱迪 她可以… |
[44:16] | Please can we try and just do one thing without Judy? | 拜托 我们能做一件没有朱迪插手的事吗 |
[44:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[44:21] | I think we’ve drawn long enough | 我们已经把 |
[44:23] | from that…teat. | 那个泼妇甩得够远了 |
[44:30] | Surprisingly enough, a lot of the marble | 令人十分惊讶的是楼内很多大理石 |
[44:33] | In the building is not imported. | 都不是进口的 |
[44:34] | – Really? – It’s really interesting… | -是吗 -很有趣… |
[44:36] | – If you study the stonework… – Not at the moment. | -如果你去研究石雕工艺的话… -现在没空 |
[44:39] | So, you made it in ok, right? | 您请随便坐 |
[44:41] | Yeah, hunky-dory, thanks. Can I get a coffee? | 好的 谢谢 能给我杯咖啡吗 |
[44:44] | Sure, sure. | 当然 当然 |
[44:46] | If we just get started, | 我们可以现在开始 |
[44:46] | My assistant should be bringing in coffee shortly. | 稍后我助手会把咖啡给您送来 |
[44:51] | Your assistant? | 你助手? |
[44:53] | Yeah. So, item. | 是的 那么 关于款项 |
[44:55] | We need to have a conversation about | 我们需要谈谈 |
[44:57] | The mood of the British Parliament, | 英国议会的现行状态 |
[44:59] | The bumps in the road ahead and what not. | 执行计划的阻碍及促进因素 |
[45:01] | I’m sorry, I don’t… | 抱歉 我不… |
[45:02] | This situation here is… is this it? | 现在…是该这样吗 |
[45:06] | No offence, son, but you look like you should still be | 没有恶意 孩子 但你看起来 |
[45:09] | At school with your head down a fucking toilet. | 像是个还在上学的乳臭未干的小子 |
[45:11] | Your first point there, the offence? | 您说的第一点 恶意 |
[45:13] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to take it. | 恐怕我不得不这么认为 |
[45:15] | Your second point, I’m 22, | 第二点 我22岁了 |
[45:16] | But item, it’s my birthday in nine days, so… | 但是 我的生日是在9天后 所以… |
[45:19] | If it will make you feel more comfortable, | 如果那时能让你觉得舒服些的话 |
[45:21] | We could wait. | 我们可以等 |
[45:22] | Don’t get sarcastic with me, son. | 小子 别挖苦我 |
[45:24] | We burned this tight-arsed city to the ground in 1814. | 1814年我们曾把这座傲慢的城市炸成废墟 |
[45:27] | And I’m all for doing it again, | 我要让这重演 |
[45:28] | Starting with you, you frat fuck. | 从你开始 兄弟会的臭小子 |
[45:31] | You get sarcastic with me again. | 你再敢讽刺我 |
[45:33] | And I will stuff so much cotton wool | 我就用一大团棉花羊毛 |
[45:34] | Down your fucking throat. | 堵住你他妈的喉咙 |
[45:36] | It’ll come out your arse | 它们会像兔女郎的尾巴一样 |
[45:36] | Like the tail on a playboy bunny. | 从你屁股里滚出来 |
[45:39] | I was led to believe I was attending the War Committee. | 他们让我相信我是来参加战争委员会的 |
[45:43] | Yes, assistant secretary of state Linton Barwick | 是的 助理国务卿林顿·巴维克让我 |
[45:45] | Asked me to brief you on the work of | 给你简述一下 |
[45:48] | The Future Planning Committee. | 未来计划委员会的工作 |
[45:49] | I’m away. | 我走了 |
[45:51] | And here we are. The fucking Vice President | 瞧 他妈的副总统 |
[45:53] | Has also graced us with his presence. | 还亲自来见接见我 |
[45:55] | Give him a bottle of milk. | 给他瓶奶喝 |
[45:58] | You didn’t wake me up. | 你没叫醒我 |
[46:00] | The thought crossed my mind, | 我有过这个念头 |
[46:00] | But you just looked so sweet there. | 但是你当时睡得很香 |
[46:03] | You know, with the jet lag and all. | 由于时差和疲劳 |
[46:05] | I don’t know, I thought you knew what you were doing. | 我不知道 我以为你心里有数 |
[46:07] | Well, no. Obviously I didn’t know what I was doing, | 没有 很明显我不知道自己在干什么 |
[46:09] | I was asleep. | 我只是睡着了 |
[46:11] | That’s how people walk through windows, | 诸如有人跳楼等等 |
[46:12] | That’s how that happens. | 就是这样发生的 |
[46:14] | Hey, Liza? I’ve got another call for you | 莱莎 又有你电话 |
[46:16] | About the committee from | 是从参议员克拉顿办公室打来的 |
[46:18] | senator Crudden’s office. | 询问委员会的事 |
[46:19] | Crudden? What is going on? | 克拉顿? 到底怎么回事 |
[46:21] | I mean, how did CNN know about the committee? | CNN怎么知道委员会的 |
[46:24] | Did Linton post, like, | 难道林顿 |
[46:25] | An invite on facebook or something? | 在facebook上发出了邀请还是什么 |
[46:27] | Liza? Everyone is so hot for this paper, | 莱莎 我只是来和你说声 |
[46:30] | I just wanted to let you know. | 大家都对这篇文章很有兴趣 |
[46:31] | I’m about to run off another ten copies. | 我要再去复印10份 |
[46:33] | – Just stop. – It’s like a Harry Potter book, | -够了 -这就像《哈利·波特》一样 |
[46:36] | If Harry Potter made people really, really angry. | 但是如果《哈利·波特》把大家惹火了 |
[46:39] | You’re in hot water, you’re lobsterising. | 你会被扔到热水里当龙虾煮了 |
[46:42] | Do you smell lobster? Because I smell lobster. | 你闻到龙虾味了吗 我闻到了 |
[46:45] | Strong…bisque wafting this way. | 很浓的…海味浓汤的味道正飘过来 |
[46:48] | How far would you go with Linton? | 你能跟着林顿多远 |
[46:50] | You freaky little stalker. | 你这个变态小跟踪狂 |
[46:52] | Downtown? Or all the way up brokeback mountain? | 市中心? 还是一路朝着断背山? |
[46:56] | Smells like bisque. Smells like bisque. | 海鲜浓汤的味道 海鲜浓汤的味道 |
[47:06] | Where’s the War Committee? I thought I was going. | 战争委员会在哪儿 我还以为我去了呢 |
[47:09] | Simon’s going. I thought you were doing your one-to-one? | 西蒙要去 我以为你要去私访呢 |
[47:12] | Just tell me where the fuck is happening. | 告诉我他妈的在哪儿就行了 |
[47:14] | It’s in the State Department on the seventh floor. | 在国务院的7楼 |
[47:16] | – Malcolm? – What? | -马尔科姆? -怎么了 |
[47:18] | Do you like how I’m telling you | 你想让我告诉你 |
[47:21] | What’s going on where you are? | 你那到底是怎么回事吗 |
[47:22] | Let me tell you what’s going on | 让我告诉你 |
[47:24] | Where you are, sweetheart. | 你那儿究竟发生了什么吧 宝贝 |
[47:25] | A certain vinegar-faced, manipulative cowbag is about | 某个扑克脸好指使人的贱货 |
[47:28] | To discover that she’s out of a fucking job. | 将会发现她被排挤出了某项任务 |
[47:30] | Fucking hung up, haven’t you? | 见鬼 挂断了 |
[47:32] | You fucking hoity-toity fucking… | 你这个蛮横的… |
[47:34] | Hey, buddy? Enough with the curse words, all right? | 伙计 骂人也得适可而止 好吧 |
[47:36] | Kiss my sweaty balls, you fat fuck. | 你可以亲亲我小弟 死胖子 |
[47:42] | – There’s the grenade. – I know, I’m looking at it. | -这是手榴弹 -我知道 我看着呢 |
[47:45] | He’s got “climb the mountain of conflict” | 他把”翻越冲突的高山”那句话 |
[47:47] | On his picture. | 贴在他的画上 |
[47:48] | He’s picked up on that? | 他很赏识那句话? |
[47:51] | I’m a bumper sticker. | 我是张保险杆贴纸 |
[47:54] | Shit, there’s Karen Clark. | 糟了 凯伦·克拉克来了 |
[47:56] | Have a meeting, have a meeting. | 开会 开会 |
[48:01] | What about the dialectic, | 方言呢 |
[48:03] | As it spreads across the different territories? | 这牵扯不同的地区 |
[48:05] | – Interesting dialectic… – Oh, hi. | -有趣的方言… -你好 |
[48:07] | Hi. I’ll see you at the committee. | 好啊 委员会上见 |
[48:10] | We’re just sorting out a bit of prep… | 我们正在做点准备 |
[48:14] | Very good, that’s great. | 很好 好极了 |
[48:14] | Liza. They’re still here. | 莱莎 他们还在这儿 |
[48:17] | I know. I told them where it was. | 我知道 我告诉他们在哪儿了 |
[48:18] | Ok, let’s go, let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 跟上 快 |
[48:19] | Quick, we’ve got to keep up with them, now. Let’s roll. | 快点 我们得跟着她们 滑过去 |
[48:23] | No, you can’t say “let’s roll”, they don’t like it here. | 不 你不能说滑过去 这儿的人不喜欢这样 |
[48:26] | That’s just who asked to be in on the committee, | 这就是被邀请参与委员会的人 |
[48:28] | It’s crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[48:32] | Are you joining us or shall we see you there? | 你们要一起吗 还是我们该在那儿见面 |
[48:36] | Oh, I’m so sorry. No, see you there. | 抱歉 委员会上见 |
[48:38] | I don’t need to do any of the things | 我没有 |
[48:41] | That you need to go in there to do. | 进去的需要 |
[48:42] | So I’ll just see you there. | 所以我们过会儿见 |
[48:44] | – Toby, do you need to use the…? – No, no, no. | -托比 你需要… -不 不 不 |
[48:46] | – I don’t need the restroom. – All right, ok. | -我不需要 -好的 |
[48:50] | Yeah, they’re insane. | 没错 他们有毛病 |
[48:52] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[48:54] | I don’t know. We can wait here. | 不知道 我们可以在这儿等 |
[48:56] | Wait round here. | 守在这儿 |
[48:57] | When they come out, we’ll follow them again. | 等她们出来了 再跟上去 |
[49:07] | Plenty of room down the back. | 后面有很多位置 |
[49:09] | We seem to be overrun with insurgents, Bob, huh? | 看来我们被淹没在反对派中了 是吧 鲍勃 |
[49:14] | – There must have been a leak. – Really, no kidding? | -一定会有漏洞 -真的 当真? |
[49:17] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[49:18] | Is this the wrestling? Is that the ring? | 我们是来看摔跤的吗 那是拳台吗 |
[49:21] | There’s General Miller. | 米勒将军在那儿 |
[49:23] | I think it’s best that we move, | 我们最好换个地方 |
[49:25] | Reconvene to a bigger, a larger venue. | 重新找个更大更宽阔的会议室 |
[49:27] | If you follow my lead… | 请跟我走… |
[49:29] | Take an agenda. | 拿好议程单 |
[49:30] | Please take an agenda, we want to stick to that. | 请取议程单 我们会围绕上面进行讨论 |
[49:32] | This is a cluster fuck. How did CNN know about this? | 真见鬼了 CNN是怎么知道的 |
[49:36] | – Hold onto that one! – Could you get Miller to sign it? | -去那边那间 -你能让米勒把这签了吗 |
[49:40] | If we could do this with a certain amount of energy. | 如果我们有足够力量做这个的话 |
[49:43] | Just this way, folks. | 大家这边走 |
[49:53] | Find a chair, wherever you’re comfortable. | 找个位置 随意就座 |
[49:56] | More this way. | 来这边点儿 |
[49:57] | Excellent. I’m room meat again. | 很好 我又成了挨宰的猪肉 |
[50:00] | This is a massive abattoir of room meat. | 这是一个大型猪肉屠宰场 |
[50:05] | Just so you know, Karen and I did not appreciate | 想告诉你的是 凯伦和我并不欣赏 |
[50:08] | Having to skulk around like Mulder and Scully | 像马尔德和斯卡里一样偷偷摸摸的 |
[50:10] | To find out about the committee. | 探查委员会 |
[50:12] | Well, you’re both here now, huh, John and Yoko? | 你们都来了 是吧 约翰 尤科 |
[50:15] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[50:17] | How about my office, 12:30 tomorrow, huh? | 明天中午12点半 在我的办公室怎么样 |
[50:20] | Ok, off you go. | 好了 你可以走了 |
[50:21] | – What do you mean? – I’ve got this covered. | -什么意思 -这么多人给我掩护 |
[50:24] | Go and find the next thing. | 去找下一个目标 |
[50:25] | Talk to that Chad boy, | 去和那个叫查德的小子谈谈 |
[50:27] | the boy from the shining. | 那个爱表现的家伙 |
[50:28] | He knows things. | 他知道些事情 |
[50:29] | Don’t make me pump Chad. | 别让我从查德那儿套消息 |
[50:31] | No, I’m making you pump Chad. | 不 我命令你从查德那儿套消息 |
[50:32] | Go on, it’ll be easy-peasey lemon-squeezy. | 去吧 这就像剥豌豆和榨柠檬汁那么简单 |
[50:35] | No, it won’t. | 不 才不是 |
[50:36] | It’ll be difficult, difficult, | 这会很难 很难 |
[50:38] | Lemon difficult, that is what it’ll be. | 相当难 一定会这样 |
[50:40] | Have a lovely afternoon. Stop a war for me. | 祝你过个愉快的下午 为我阻止这场战争 |
[50:42] | So, welcome to the somewhat engorged | 欢迎来到有些贪婪的 |
[50:47] | Session of the Future Planning Committee. | 未来计划委员会会议 |
[50:49] | Yes, Assistant Secretary, on point six, | 助理国务卿 在第六点上 |
[50:52] | It feels like there’s already been | 好像已经做了一个 |
[50:55] | An assumption that we’re invading. | 有关我们侵略的设想 |
[50:57] | And don’t you think that we should discuss | 你不觉得我们该谈谈 |
[51:00] | The practical implications? | 它的实际意义吗 |
[51:01] | I mean, this is, after all, the War Committee. | 这毕竟是战争委员会 |
[51:04] | This is the Future Planning Committee. | 这是未来计划委员会 |
[51:07] | Well, unofficially, it is called the War Committee. | 但是 它被非正式的称为战争委员会 |
[51:10] | Well, Karen, unofficially, | 凯伦 如果是非正式的话 |
[51:11] | We can call anything whatever we want. | 我们想叫什么就叫什么 |
[51:13] | I mean, unofficially, | 我的意思是 非正式上讲 |
[51:14] | This is a shoe, but it’s not, Karen, | 这是只鞋 但它并不是 凯伦 |
[51:17] | It is a glass of water. | 这是杯水 |
[51:18] | And this is the Future Planning Committee. | 而这里 是未来计划委员会 |
[51:22] | Well, unofficially, this appears to be bullshit. | 非正式上 这听起来像一派胡言 |
[51:29] | – What’s all this? -“climb the mountain of conflict!” | -这是什么 -“翻越冲突的高山” |
[51:31] | We’re just choosing a font for what looks appropriate. | 我们正在选一个看起来顺眼的字体 |
[51:34] | What about that font the SS used? | 国安局用的那个怎么样 |
[51:36] | Have you thought about using that one? | 你有考虑过用那个吗 |
[51:38] | Er…well, that obviously has bad connotations. | 那个明显有坏的隐含义 |
[51:41] | Heavy metal? | 精神重压? |
[51:43] | – No, the SS. – Oh, right. | -不 是国安局 -对 |
[51:48] | Has a decision already been made, | 原则上 已经做出 |
[51:51] | In principle, to advocate invasion? | 发动侵略的决定了吗 |
[51:55] | I would refer you to the recent comments | 对此 我想让你参考一下 |
[51:57] | Of our colleague from the UK, | 我们在英国的同行 |
[51:59] | Mr.Simon Foster, in that regard. | 西蒙·福斯特先生最近的评论 |
[52:02] | Yes, I think that Mr.Foster | 是的 我想福斯特先生 |
[52:04] | Would have something to say to that. | 也想对此发表意见 |
[52:07] | I’m… I’m certainly hearing both sides. | 我…毫无疑问我在倾听您们两方的意见 |
[52:11] | In England we have a saying | 在英国 |
[52:14] | For a situation such as this, | 我们对当下的情况有种说法 |
[52:17] | Which is that it’s difficult, difficult… | 它很难 非常难… |
[52:22] | ..lemon difficult. | 超级难 |
[52:27] | You betcha. Huh? I do think a consensus is forming. | 你可以赌 我不认为大家能达成一致 |
[52:31] | No, no, it’s not, and you have no basis for saying that. | 不对 你没有任何根据 |
[52:35] | Karen, calm down. | 凯伦 冷静点 |
[52:36] | Because we don’t want you to have another haemorrhage. | 我们不希望你再大出血 |
[52:43] | Linton! Linton! | 林顿 林顿 |
[52:46] | Mr Tucker, isn’t it? Nice to see you again. | 塔克先生吗 很高兴再次见到你 |
[52:49] | Are you fucking me about? | 你他妈在糊弄我吗 |
[52:54] | Is there a problem, Mr Tucker? | 有问题吗 塔克先生 |
[52:56] | I’ve just come from a briefing with a nine-year-old child. | 我刚听完一个9岁小孩的摘要回来 |
[52:59] | You’re talking about AJ. AJ is one of our top guys. | 你在说AJ AJ是我们这里的顶尖人才 |
[53:02] | He’s a Stanton college prep, harvard. | 他是哈佛大学斯坦顿学院的预备生 |
[53:05] | One of the brightest and best. | 最聪明最优秀的人才之一 |
[53:07] | Well, his briefing notes were written in alphabetti spaghetti. | 他的摘要笔记是用意大利字母面拼成的 |
[53:10] | When I left, I nearly tripped up over his fucking umbilical cord. | 我离开时差点被他的脐带绊倒 |
[53:13] | I’m sorry it troubles you that our people | 我很抱歉你因我们的人 |
[53:15] | Achieve excellence at such an early age. | 在如此年轻时就有优秀成就而觉得困扰 |
[53:17] | But could we just move on to what’s important here? | 我们能开始讨论真正重要的事吗 |
[53:21] | Now, I understand that your prime minister has asked you | 现在 我明白你的首相希望你 |
[53:24] | To supply us with some, say, fresh british intelligence, | 为我们提供些英国式的新鲜智慧 |
[53:29] | is that true? | 对吗 |
[53:30] | Yeah, apparently, your fucking master race of highly-gifted toddlers | 对 显然 你他妈天才优等民族的小鬼头 |
[53:34] | – Can’t quite get the job done… – All right. | -无法完成任务… -好吧 |
[53:36] | Between breast feeds and playing with their power rangers. | 他一边吃奶一边玩着金刚战士玩具 |
[53:39] | So, an actual grown-up has been asked to fucking bail you out. | 所以 一个真正的大人他妈被叫来解救你 |
[53:42] | Ah, minister. Thank you so much for your support, we appreciate it. | 部长 谢谢你的支持 我们很感激 |
[53:46] | And what did you say, that “climb the mountain of conflict”? | 你说什么 那”翻越冲突的高山”? |
[53:49] | – Right, that’s terrific. – It’s quite complicated in terms of my… | -说得很好 -那很复杂 因为我的… |
[53:53] | It’s early days, my friend. All roads lead to Munich. | 一切尚早 朋友 条条大路通莫尼黑 |
[53:56] | “All roads lead to munich”? What the fuck does that mean? | “条条大路通莫尼黑”? 他妈的什么意思 |
[53:59] | I think it just means… actually, I don’t know what it means. | 我认为它的意思是…事实上我也不知道 |
[54:04] | You see that? Pull that out, America deflates. | 看到了吗 失去那个 美国就缩水了 |
[54:07] | Yeah, very easy to mock. | 对 嘲笑别人很容易 |
[54:09] | The closest you’ll come to getting one of those | 但你所能做到最接近的事 |
[54:11] | Is buying a fucking toblerone. | 就是买块三角巧克力 |
[54:13] | I’ll meet you in the car. Come on, back to London. | 我们车里见 来吧 回伦敦 |
[54:16] | So, what are we going back to | 所以 除了一杯好茶和一些小犯罪… |
[54:18] | Apart from a nice cup of tea and some knife crime? | 我们回去还能做什么 |
[54:21] | Constituency surgery in Northampton. | 北南普敦的选民会谈 |
[54:24] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[54:26] | Meeting my constituents. | 去见我的选民 |
[54:28] | It’s like being Simon Cowell but without the ability to say, | 我就像是西蒙·科尔 但不能说 |
[54:32] | “Fuck off you’re mental.” | “滚 你们都是疯子” |
[54:43] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[54:45] | Simon, do you mind? | 西蒙 你介意吗 |
[54:48] | If you just kick it at the bottom really hard, that should do it. | 你用力踢它的屁股就会好了 |
[54:53] | I’m just going to go and deal with that guttering. | 我要走了 去应付那些平民牢骚 |
[54:56] | We’ve just come back from America, Roz. | 我们刚从美国回来 若斯 |
[54:59] | Right. How was the president? | 是吗 美国总统如何了 |
[55:02] | Good, actually. Yeah. | 很好 事实上 是的 |
[55:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[55:08] | Oh, dear, how the mighty have fallen. From White House to shitehouse. | 天哪 看巨星如何陨落 从白宫到烂房 |
[55:13] | Actually, mate, sorry, fuck this, could you get under there? | 事实上 伙计 抱歉 妈的 你能爬下去吗 |
[55:18] | – Is that any better? – No. | -是不是好些了 -不是 |
[55:21] | This septic tank, if we didn’t even know it was there in the first place | 如果我们开始不知道这化粪池在那儿 |
[55:25] | How come we’re responsible for it now? | 现在怎么能让我们必须对它负责呢 |
[55:28] | I think what’s causing the problem | 我认为问题的起因是 |
[55:30] | Is that it’s not actually a council septic tank. | 它事实上不是一个社区用化粪池 |
[55:33] | – You should leave this to us now. – Really? | -你现在该把问题留给我们 -真的吗 |
[55:36] | Certainly, I’m completely on board. | 当然 我们在同一战线 |
[55:39] | – Is he? – Thanks for coming in. | -真的吗 -谢谢你的到来 |
[55:41] | – All right? – Right, yes, thank you. | -解决了吗 -是的 谢谢你 |
[55:43] | – Thank you. – Thanks very much. | -谢谢你 -非常感谢 |
[55:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:49] | – Mr Foster. – Call me Simon. | -福斯特先生 -叫我西蒙就可以 |
[55:51] | – Right, ok. – You’ve met Roz. | -好吧 -你见过若斯了 |
[55:53] | – I know I have. – Lovely. | -我见过了 -很好 |
[55:54] | I’ll keep it brief, I know you’re a busy man. There’s a fellow there | 我知道你忙 说简单点 这儿有个家伙 |
[55:57] | Who wants to stop people talking in foreign languages in shops. | 他想阻止大家在店中说外语 |
[56:02] | Yeah. Well, this sometimes can be a magnet | 好吧 这事有时可当作一块磁铁 |
[56:04] | For people who are slightly mentally dispossessed. | 吸来精神上有点不正常的人 |
[56:10] | And also very sensible people, like yourself, Paul. | 当然也吸来非常理智的人 就像你 保罗 |
[56:13] | – Paul, why don’t you just… – Don’t you fucking patronize me, mate. | -保罗 你为何不… -别他妈指使我 伙计 |
[56:16] | Paul, why don’t you just outline the whole issue? | 保罗 你略述下整个问题吧 |
[56:21] | Right, ok, I’ll tell you again. | 好吧 我再说一遍 |
[56:23] | Your constituency side wall… | 你选区的边墙… |
[56:27] | Is falling down. | 要倒了 |
[56:30] | Your wall…is falling into my mother’s garden. | 你的墙会倒进我妈妈的花园 |
[56:35] | She tried to call the office, but she was fobbed off. | 她试着通知政府 但被敷衍了 |
[56:38] | Fobbed off by your people, | 你的人敷衍了她 |
[56:39] | Because she’s not lord snooty in a posh car | 因为她不是开着豪华车的傲慢贵族 |
[56:41] | Or Madonna on a horse. | 也不是骑马的麦当娜 |
[56:43] | Well, that I… I find that sort of thing incredibly irritating myself. | 好吧 我觉得那种事非常让我生气 |
[56:46] | It’s a patch from London, it’s Karen Clark. Urgent. | 从伦敦来的电话 是凯伦·克拉克 很紧急 |
[56:51] | – Hello? Sorry, I’m not here. – Sorry, Paul. | -你好 抱歉 当我不在吗 -抱歉 保罗 |
[56:54] | – I have to take this. – Am I being fobbed off? | -我必须接电话 -我被敷衍了吗 |
[56:56] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[56:58] | What’s the difference between being fobbed off and what happened? | 刚才发生的和被敷衍有区别吗 |
[57:01] | You won’t be able to forget me, Simon. | 你无法忘了我的 西蒙 |
[57:03] | What’s going on there, Simon? | 发生了什么 西蒙 |
[57:04] | It’s… It’s departmental business. It’s about a wall. | 部门的问题 和一面墙有关 |
[57:10] | I’m wondering where you were in committee, Simon. | 我很奇怪你在委员会是何职位 西蒙 |
[57:13] | I called for back up and you sat there like a dumb sack of shit. | 我想要得到支持而你就像一堆哑巴屎 |
[57:16] | Only maybe worse, because, actually, on a molecular level, | 可能更糟 因为在分子的级别 |
[57:19] | Shit is probably fizzling with energy. | 屎大概会带着活力发出嘶嘶声 |
[57:22] | I have to say, Karen, I do have a clear strategy on this, | 我必须说 凯伦 对此我有个明确的策略 |
[57:25] | Which is I’m playing… playing the long game. | 正是我现在在做的 我在玩长期游戏 |
[57:29] | They’ve bounced us into a short game, and you just sat there like a… | 他们把它变成短期游戏了 而你坐那儿就像… |
[57:32] | What do you call it in England? A wanker. | 你们英国人怎么说来着 傻逼 |
[57:35] | No, we don’t call it that. | 不 我们不这么说 |
[57:37] | Paul. Paul. | 保罗 保罗 |
[57:39] | Perhaps if I had a bomb strapped to my chest, | 如果我绑个炸弹在胸口 |
[57:41] | I’d get more attention. | 那就能得到更多注意 |
[57:42] | He’s mentioned the matter of a bomb. | 他提到了炸弹 |
[57:44] | I’m not going to let a bomb off, I work for the National Trust. | 我不会引爆炸弹 我为国民托管组织工作 |
[57:48] | How do I know you’re not going to let a bomb off? | 我怎么知道你不会引爆一个炸弹 |
[57:50] | Listen, Paul, why don’t I give you the details of my cell | 听着 保罗 给你我的手机号 |
[57:55] | – So that you… – Mobile phone details. | -你就可以… -移动电话号码 |
[57:58] | – Mobile phone details. – Have you got a mobile, Paul? | -移动电话号码 -你有移动电话吗 保罗 |
[58:01] | – Of course I’ve got a fucking mobile! – Roz. | -我他妈当然有移动电话 -若斯 |
[58:03] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[58:04] | Five megapixels. | 500万像素的 |
[58:06] | Can we see the wall? Would that satisfy you? | 我们能去看下墙吗 那样你就满足了吧 |
[58:08] | – Well, it’s a start. – Friends again? Let’s go and do it. | -那只是开始 -让我们再做朋友 走吧 |
[58:11] | I’m not… not your friend, and I’m not your friend. | 我…不是你朋友 我不是你朋友 |
[58:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:17] | That’s a pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[58:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:21] | Done. I’m done, I’m done. | 好了 我尽了礼节 |
[58:23] | – Thank you. – Let’s go have a good look at that wall. | -谢谢 -我们去好好看看那墙 |
[58:26] | Four more constituents. How many do you think are going to be like that? | 还有4个选民 你觉得有几个会像这个一样 |
[58:29] | Ok, hang on. | 坚持住 |
[58:31] | Also the committee got leaked and that leak came from your department. | 还有 委员会里有人泄密 那人在你部门 |
[58:36] | I want a head on a plate, to go. | 我希望你找出那人 炒了他 |
[58:41] | You’re not my boss. Fuck off! | 你不是我上司 滚开 |
[58:45] | You can’t make me sack people. | 你不能让我解雇员工 |
[58:48] | Why does she want someone sacked? | 她为何希望有人被解雇 |
[58:50] | She said there’s a leak… | 她说有情报泄露… |
[58:53] | The detail of the committee meeting in America was made public. | 美国委员会议的细节是公开的 |
[58:56] | There shouldn’t have been as many people there. | 那里不应该有这么多人 |
[58:59] | Right, and who does she want sacked? | 好吧 她想谁被解雇? |
[59:02] | – Somebody from our office. – Right. | -我们部的某人 -好吧 |
[59:05] | Let’s forget it. Come on, next person. | 忘了它吧 来吧 下一个 |
[59:08] | – Could it have been Judy? – Probably. | -会不会是朱迪 -有可能 |
[59:13] | Judy, can you come into my office, I need a word? | 朱迪 能来我办公室说几句吗 |
[59:16] | One second. Tobes, that’s for you. | 等一下 托比 你的电话 |
[59:18] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[59:20] | – It’s that madman about the wall. – The war? | -是那个疯子想讨论那墙 -战争?(与”墙”音近) |
[59:22] | Wall! | 是墙 |
[59:25] | Will you please come into my office so I can give you a bollocking? | 能请你来我办公室接受我的臭骂吗 |
[59:28] | Yeah, ok, ok, what? | 好的 好 什么 |
[59:31] | – Fucker! – I want a word with you. | -白痴 -我想和你谈谈 |
[59:33] | And you, Charlotte fucking Bronte. | 还有你 他妈的夏洛特·布朗特 |
[59:35] | What can I do for you, Paul? | 我能为你做什么 保罗 |
[59:37] | You know those buttresses that you had put up for the wall? | 那些被你用来支撑墙的支架 |
[59:42] | They are utterly insubstantial | 太脆弱了 |
[59:44] | To even the untrained eye, and I’m looking at them. | 外行人都这么觉得 而我现在正看着它们 |
[59:47] | And my eye’s trained. | 我的眼睛可不是外行的 |
[59:49] | No, I get that, I do…I understand that. | 不 我明白 真的 我理解了 |
[59:52] | If that wall collapsed and my mother was in the greenhouse, | 如果墙倒了 而我妈在温室里 |
[59:54] | That could crush her to death. | 那可能导致她死亡 |
[59:56] | Do you know how old she is? | 你知道她多大年纪了吗 |
[59:58] | Tell the reporter how old you are. | 告诉记录员你几岁了 |
[59:59] | I’m 60. | 我60岁了 |
[1:00:01] | She’s 60… you’re not fucking 60! | 她是60岁…你他妈不是60岁 |
[1:00:03] | If it’s going in the newspaper, I’m 60. | 如果这事上了报纸 那我就60岁 |
[1:00:06] | Olivia Newton-John’s 60 and she’s not on the fucking statins, is she? | 奥莉维亚·牛顿约翰60了 还很健康 不是吗 |
[1:00:10] | – I didn’t leak anything. – Don’t you fucking walk out on me. | -我没泄露任何事 -你他妈别逃 |
[1:00:13] | – I’m just getting my tea. – Let her get a cup of tea. | -我只是去拿我的茶 -让她去拿杯茶吧 |
[1:00:16] | Could you just get your mum to stay away from the wall for the time being? | 你能让你妈先别靠近墙吗 |
[1:00:19] | She can’t stay away, she’s got to water her plants. | 她没法远离墙 她需要为植物浇水 |
[1:00:22] | Could she maybe do it with a hose, from a distance? | 她能在远处用水管浇水吗 |
[1:00:26] | She’s got a watering can! | 她有一个喷壶 |
[1:00:28] | Calm down, Paul, calm down. | 冷静点 保罗 冷静点 |
[1:00:29] | I’m not… I’m fucking zen. | 我没…我他妈很冷静 |
[1:00:35] | I’ve brought my nunchucks if you need them, sir. | 如果你需要 我带了双节棍 先生 |
[1:00:37] | See how the meeting goes. | 先看这会议的趋势如何 |
[1:00:41] | 12:30 12:30. | |
[1:00:43] | Hold on. General? | 等等 将军 |
[1:00:47] | Yeah… secretary Linton Barwick asked me to let you know | 林顿·巴维克大臣要我告诉您 |
[1:00:51] | That his last meeting looks like it’s overrunning, | 他的会议可能会推迟 |
[1:00:54] | He sends his apologies. | 他感到抱歉 |
[1:00:56] | When will he be here? | 他什么时候能来 |
[1:00:58] | I don’t have that information at this moment. | 现在我还没有得到消息 |
[1:01:00] | What the fuck? | 妈的搞什么 |
[1:01:04] | – Did he stand me up? – No, no, sir. | -他放我鸽子吗 -没有 先生 |
[1:01:07] | – You’re more than welcome to wait. – Do you know what I’m going to do? | -很欢迎您等待 -你知道我会怎样吗 |
[1:01:10] | I’m going to take a nice big shit on his desk, | 我会在他桌上留下一大堆屎 |
[1:01:13] | Just to let him know that I was here. Is that ok with you? | 就为了让他知道我来过了 你有意见吗 |
[1:01:16] | I don’t think he’d like that too much, sir. | 我想他不会喜欢的 先生 |
[1:01:20] | You can wait. We have some very interesting periodicals. | 您可以等登 我们有些非常有趣的杂志 |
[1:01:24] | – There’s um… – Oh, yeah. | -有些… -真对 |
[1:01:36] | You want me to read a periodical at this time of national crisis? | 你希望我在国家危机之时读杂志吗 |
[1:01:40] | Sit here with my thumb up my ass reading a paper? | 坐那里把手放在屁股上读杂志吗 |
[1:01:43] | Finding out what? Which little starlet fucked some guy this week? | 读什么 这星期哪个小明星去鬼混了吗 |
[1:01:47] | No, I wasn’t suggesting that, sir. | 不 我不是那个意思 先生 |
[1:01:52] | Give this to your boss. | 把这个给你的上司 |
[1:01:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:02:00] | Get out of my way. | 给我闪开 |
[1:02:20] | Oh, my god. What’s up? | 天哪 怎么了 |
[1:02:23] | Fucking Linton stood me up. | 他妈的林顿放我鸽子 |
[1:02:25] | He’s playing me like a Turkey stick on a bass drum. | 他玩我 就像用火鸡腿玩大鼓 |
[1:02:28] | Do you know where he is? He’s playing squash. | 你知道他在哪儿吗 他在玩壁球 |
[1:02:31] | With this little fucking twat? | 和这位小白痴吗 |
[1:02:33] | No, not with… no, that’s Chad. | 不 不和…不 那是查德 |
[1:02:36] | He just carries that every day, because he’s hoping to play squash. | 他每天都带拍子 因为他希望打壁球 |
[1:02:41] | I was going to eat lunch in here. | 我准备吃午餐 |
[1:02:42] | Can you digest? Do you want some food? | 你能消化吗 你想一起吃点吗 |
[1:02:45] | Oh, yes, I can digest, yes. | 好的 我能消化 好的 |
[1:02:46] | Chinese ok? | 中餐可以吗 |
[1:02:48] | Why don’t you order me some little mammals? | 你怎么不给我点些小哺乳动物 |
[1:02:50] | A little bunny and a little puppy, and a little cat, | 一只小兔 一只小狗还有一只小猫 |
[1:02:53] | So I can twist their fucking neck off and drink their blood. | 我就可以把它们脖子扭断喝它们的血了 |
[1:02:57] | My, my. All right. | 天哪 好吧 |
[1:02:59] | While Foster jets around at the taxpayers’ expense, | 在福斯特用纳税人的钱到处玩乐时 |
[1:03:02] | His constituency wall is collapsing and he doesn’t give a shit. | 他选区的墙要倒了 而他根本无所谓 |
[1:03:06] | It doesn’t say that? | 报上没那么说吧 |
[1:03:07] | No. But it does say ”Wall-ace and Gromit”. | 对 但它说”超级无敌掌门狗” |
[1:03:10] | Wall-ace, though. | 超级无敌呢 |
[1:03:12] | You’re being portrayed as the biggest twat in northamptonshire. | 你被描绘成了北安普顿最大的笨蛋 |
[1:03:15] | I’ve got bigger fish to fry, believe me. | 我有更重要的事去做 相信我 |
[1:03:17] | I’m giving this to somebody else. Jamie! | 我让其他人来接手 杰米 |
[1:03:21] | Ah, the crossedest man in Scotland. | 苏格兰最愤怒的男人 |
[1:03:24] | Well, if it isn’t humpty dumpty. | 好吧 如果这不是矮胖的人(童谣中从墙上摔下跌得粉碎的蛋形胖矮子) |
[1:03:26] | What is this? Surround bollocking? | 那是什么 一堆臭骂吗 |
[1:03:28] | Hey, with due respect, I hadn’t finished. | 给我点应有的尊重 我还没说完呢 |
[1:03:31] | If it isn’t humpty dumpty sitting on top of a collapsing wall | 如果不是矮胖的人坐在快倒的墙上 |
[1:03:34] | Like some clueless egg cunt. | 就像些无用的混蛋娘娘腔一样 |
[1:03:37] | Now, I’m finished. | 现在 我说完了 |
[1:03:39] | Hi, Jamie, this is Toby. | 你好 杰米 这是托比 |
[1:03:41] | Toby Rice, I’m Simon’s aide. | 托比·赖斯 我是西蒙的助手 |
[1:03:44] | Hi, Toby, Toby. Very pleased to meet you. Please sit down. | 你好 托比 很高兴见到你 请坐 |
[1:03:48] | Now, right, that’s enough of all the fucking oxbridge pleasantries. | 好了 停止所有牛津剑桥式的幽默 |
[1:03:51] | What’s oxbridge about saying hello? | 牛津剑桥式的你好是什么 |
[1:03:53] | Shut it, love actually! | 闭嘴 爱情第一的小鬼 |
[1:03:55] | Do you want me to hole punch your face? | 你希望在脸上打洞吗 |
[1:03:57] | Right, I’m off to deal with the fate of the planet. | 好吧 我该去处理地球的命运了 |
[1:04:00] | Be gentle with them. | 对他们温柔点 |
[1:04:02] | Oh, you know me, malc. Kid gloves… but made from real kids. | 马尔科姆 你了解我 山羊皮手套 真皮的 |
[1:04:07] | Right, butch and gay dance, this wall story is playing badly. | 好吧 同性恋在跳舞了 这墙的新闻影响恶劣 |
[1:04:10] | There’s a cartoon of you in here as a walrus. | 这有个你的海象的卡通形象 |
[1:04:12] | A walrus? | 海象吗 |
[1:04:14] | I’m not fat, I don’t even have a moustache. | 我不胖 我甚至没大胡子 |
[1:04:18] | Fuck, they’ve given me tusks. | 妈的 他们还给我画了尖牙 |
[1:04:20] | – Walrus. – Yes, I know. | -海象 -是的 我明白 |
[1:04:22] | You get it? Walrus, walrus. | 你明白吗 海象 海象 |
[1:04:23] | We called some builders. They didn’t turn up when they said they would. | 我们约了些建筑工人 但他们没有出现 |
[1:04:27] | What did you expect? | 你还希望什么 |
[1:04:29] | They’re builders! | 他们是建筑工人 |
[1:04:31] | Have you ever seen a film where the hero is a builder? | 你看过以建筑工人为主角的电影吗 |
[1:04:35] | No, no, because they never fucking turn up in the nick of time. | 不 因为他们从不在适当的时机出现 |
[1:04:38] | Bat-builder? Spider-builder? Huh? | 蝙蝠建筑工人侠吗 蜘蛛建筑工人侠吗 |
[1:04:40] | That’s why you never see a superhero with a hod. | 因此你从未见过带着灰浆桶的超级英雄 |
[1:04:44] | You know, my theory is Malcolm built him in a lab | 你知道吗 我认为马尔科姆在实验室里 |
[1:04:46] | Out of bits of old psychopath. | 用老疯子的碎片造出了他 |
[1:04:48] | Hello, ladies. | 大家好 女士们 |
[1:04:50] | Ok, well, I’m just going to go to the bar. | 好吧 我去吧台那儿买酒 |
[1:04:53] | Good idea, we’re on the Sancerre. | 好主意 我们要法国桑塞尔白葡萄酒 |
[1:04:55] | – If you can afford that. – If you can get served at the bar. | -如果你付得起 -如果吧台有人为你服务 |
[1:04:58] | Yes, thank you, Oscar Wilde. | 谢谢 奥斯卡·王尔德 |
[1:04:59] | He might not get served, bless him. | 可能没人愿为他服务 祝福他 |
[1:05:01] | Toby’s got a message. Hang on. | 托比有条消息 等等 |
[1:05:06] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[1:05:09] | – Oh, fucking wow, I don’t believe it. – What? | -妈的 我不敢相信 -什么 |
[1:05:12] | I don’t fucking… I don’t believe it, he’s done it again. | 我他妈无法相信 他又干了一次 |
[1:05:16] | Little shit, he’s such a shit. | 狗屎 他就是狗屎 |
[1:05:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:23] | – Here he is. – There you are. | -他来了 -买到了 |
[1:05:24] | The finest Sancerre in the westminster reach. | 威斯敏斯特最好的桑塞尔白葡萄酒 |
[1:05:27] | So, this Liza, you shagged her, yeah? | 这个叫莱莎的 你上了她 对吗 |
[1:05:30] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[1:05:31] | Were you aware he was ball-deep in some Washington wonk? | 你知道他和个华盛顿书呆子干得火热吗 |
[1:05:35] | – Suzy! – I didn’t know anything about his balls. | -苏西 -我不知道任何关于他的事 |
[1:05:37] | Can we not discuss my balls and accusations in… | 我们能不讨论我的事以及这指控… |
[1:05:41] | Just tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[1:05:47] | I don’t know, Suzy. It was very weird over there, very intense. | 我不知道 苏西 那感觉很奇怪 来得很强烈 |
[1:05:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:05:53] | Maybe, I don’t know, on some level, subconsciously, | 可能吧 我不确定 某些意义上 潜意识的 |
[1:05:58] | It was like a… it was just… it was a last-ditch attempt to… | 这是我们的最后一搏的尝试… |
[1:06:03] | ..stop this…awful war, you know? | 来阻止这场可怕的战争 你知道吗 |
[1:06:10] | Just on a…I mean, you know, I don’t mean, obviously, to try.. | 我意思是说 你知道 显然 我不想… |
[1:06:13] | That’s classic. | 真经典 |
[1:06:15] | …to try and actually stop it. | 来努力阻止这场战争 |
[1:06:17] | Toby, did you just say that you had sex to stop the war? | 托比 你刚才是说出卖色相是为了阻止战争? |
[1:06:19] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:06:20] | An anti-war shag? Is that what you thought, Toby? Because, that’s… wow. | 一次反战的做爱? 托比 你是这么想的吗 因为… |
[1:06:25] | Can we just go and discuss this | 我们能不能到别的没有那么多 |
[1:06:27] | Somewhere where there aren’t enormous children eating snacks? | 吃零食的小孩的地方讨论这个问题 |
[1:06:30] | He’s got his little cannons and he’s got his little guns, and… | 他有自己的炮 他有自己的枪 |
[1:06:35] | ..this is the problem with civilians wanting to go to war. | 这是那些想发动战争的平民的问题 |
[1:06:38] | Once you’ve been there, once you’ve seen it, | 一旦你真的上战场了 亲眼目睹战争了 |
[1:06:40] | You never want to go again, unless you absolutely fucking have to. | 你就再也不去打战了 除非是不得已 |
[1:06:45] | It’s like France. | 就像法国人一样 |
[1:06:48] | Is there anything besides this to eat? | 除了这个 还有别的可以吃吗 |
[1:06:50] | Have something else. This has got a little protein, have that. | 吃点别的 这个有蛋白质 吃这个 |
[1:06:53] | What’s this, fish ass? | 这是什么 鱼屁股? |
[1:06:55] | – So, you read Liza’s paper, I guess? – Yeah, | -这么说 你已经看过莱莎的文章了 -是的 |
[1:06:58] | I’m a voracious reader. | 我可是博览群书 |
[1:07:01] | I am the Gore Vidal of the Pentagon. | 我可是五角大楼里的戈尔·维多尔(美国政治作家) |
[1:07:03] | Gore’s gay. | 戈尔是同性恋 |
[1:07:04] | No, he’s not. | 才不是 |
[1:07:05] | I beg to differ, but… | 我希望不是 但是… |
[1:07:07] | He’s gay? | 他真的是同性恋吗 |
[1:07:09] | Because I’ve been saying that Gore Vidal line. | 我可经常拿戈尔·维多尔自比 |
[1:07:11] | He is gay. | 他确实是同性恋 |
[1:07:13] | Guess, I’d better stop saying that, then. | 看来 我以后不能这么说了 |
[1:07:15] | It’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[1:07:17] | The case against war is far stronger than the case for war | 反对战争的理由比支持战争的理由还强大 |
[1:07:20] | And the case for war is caveated all to hell. | 而且支持战争的理由什么都说明不了 |
[1:07:23] | I mean look at this most analysts believe the state is looking | 我意思是 你看大部分的分析家认为 |
[1:07:25] | To expand aggressively beyond its borders.” | 美国将在境外有军事行动 |
[1:07:28] | Then you look down the caveats. The only source is Ice man | 然后你会看到说明 消息来自于冰人 |
[1:07:30] | – Exactly – A possible alcoholic probably | -确实如此 -一个瘾君子 |
[1:07:32] | Does ten bags of methamphetamine a day. | 一个能吸掉十袋安非他明的 |
[1:07:34] | The Ice man. | 冰人 |
[1:07:35] | If he even exists. | 如果他真的存在 |
[1:07:37] | the LNR says we can’t trust him | LNR说我们不能相信 |
[1:07:39] | we’re disputing our own intelligence. | 我们连自己的情报都不当真 |
[1:07:41] | We should leak this, you know. | 你知道吗 我们应该把这泄露出去 |
[1:07:43] | When do you wanna leak it? | 你准备什么时候泄露 |
[1:07:46] | Me? | 我? |
[1:07:47] | – Isn’t that what you were suggesting? – No. | -你刚才不是这么建议的吗 -不 |
[1:07:50] | You don’t have to say that it came from you. | 你不必说是你透露的 |
[1:07:52] | No, I’m not leaking it. | 不 我不会去泄密 |
[1:07:56] | Liza looks good today. | 莱莎今天看起来精神不错 |
[1:08:03] | I mean, has Linton read this thing? | 我意思是 林顿看过这东西吗 |
[1:08:05] | I don’t think Linton reads. | 我认为林顿是文盲 |
[1:08:10] | Why don’t you give it a couple of weeks to settle down? | 为什么不给几个星期的时间把这事安顿好 |
[1:08:13] | Oh, great, just what we need. | 真好 说曹操 曹操就到 |
[1:08:14] | Old anti-war fuck is back. | 我们伟大的反战做爱家回来了 |
[1:08:16] | – What the fuck’s cocoon doing here? – What are you doing here? | -反战做爱家在这儿干吗 -你在这儿干吗 |
[1:08:19] | – Well, I live here. – Well, you don’t, actually, Toby. | -我住这儿 -托比 你已经不住这儿了 |
[1:08:22] | – Want another cup of tea, Michael? – Yes, please. I’d love one. | -迈克尔 要喝茶吗 -好的 |
[1:08:25] | Ok, right, I’m taking all my stuff from the kitchen. | 好的 我把我厨房里的东西都拿出来 |
[1:08:28] | – Do you want me to go? – No, you stay there. | -我需要走吗 -不用 你就待着吧 |
[1:08:30] | He’s just getting his brie and his peri-peri. | 他不过是拿他的乳酪和无限撕撕乐的 |
[1:08:32] | – Do you want me to help him pack? – And certainly my quince paste. | -需要帮你打包吗 -还有我的温柏酱 |
[1:08:35] | Quince paste, he’s such a prick. | 温柏酱 他真是个傻瓜 |
[1:08:37] | Just going to gather up his shit clothes. | 赶紧去拿你的衣服吧 |
[1:08:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:08:43] | That’s not how you fold them. | 你不能这样叠衣服 |
[1:08:46] | I’m not going to fucking Fiji, | 我又不是他妈的去斐济 |
[1:08:48] | I’m getting chucked out of my house. | 我只是离开我自己的房子 |
[1:08:49] | They’re all going in bin liners. | 他们都会进垃圾袋的 |
[1:08:51] | It makes all the difference at the other end. | 你重新打开整理的时候 就会发现不一样了 |
[1:08:54] | There is no other end, that’s the point. | 问题是我不会再重新整理 |
[1:08:56] | – Has she got big tits? – Oh, christ alive. | -她乳头很大吗 -上帝啊 |
[1:08:59] | Yes, actually, she has. She’s got massive tits. Yes. | 是的 她乳头非常大 |
[1:09:01] | Look them up on google earth. They’ve got their own postcode. | 在google地球上找找 它们带邮政编码的 |
[1:09:05] | They’re so enormous that they actually | 她的乳头如此之大 |
[1:09:07] | Suck in other tits from the surrounding area. | 把周围的乳头都吃了 |
[1:09:09] | Like you? | 跟你一样? |
[1:09:14] | Thanks. See you, then. | 谢谢 再见 |
[1:09:16] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:09:19] | Suzy, this is probably going to sound a bit odd under the circumstances, | 苏西 现在这种情况下说这话有点奇怪 |
[1:09:23] | But… A quickie? | 但是… 做爱? |
[1:09:26] | No. Thank you, but no. | 谢谢 但是不用了 |
[1:09:29] | It’s about Liza. | 是关于莱莎的 |
[1:09:32] | Liza wrote a paper, it’s called pwlp plp. | 莱莎写了篇文章 叫pwlp plp |
[1:09:34] | – Pwlp what? – Pwlp plp. | -什么pwlp -pwlp plp |
[1:09:36] | Who wrote that? Charles Dickens? | 谁写着 查尔斯·狄更斯? |
[1:09:39] | – Post war planning Implications… – Yeah, all right. | -战后计划暗示… -对 好的 |
[1:09:42] | Right. I think, | 好的 我觉得 |
[1:09:43] | it could, if it was leaked, | 如果这个东西泄露出去的话 |
[1:09:45] | stop this kind of rush towards a war, | 可以阻止这场战争 |
[1:09:46] | You know, too quickly, that sort of thing. | 你知道 那个事情 发生得太快了 |
[1:09:49] | – Just if it was leaked. – You are such a coward. | -如果这被泄露 -你真是个懦夫 |
[1:09:52] | Take your backlog of Mojo and your shit clothes, | 带上你的护身符和衣服 |
[1:09:56] | And your eighth of dope and your flute and piss off. | 还有你的毒品 笛子 滚蛋吧 |
[1:10:01] | Ok, I’ll just leave it there. | 好的 我放这儿了 |
[1:10:10] | – I need advice myself. – Let’s take care of the car. | -我需要建议 -我们负责车子 |
[1:10:13] | This should not be here. This should not be here. | 这东西不应该在这儿 这东西不应该在这儿 |
[1:10:16] | – Sir. – Everyone. | -先生 -每个人 |
[1:10:19] | – The car is ready? – All taken care of, sir. | -车子都准备好了吗 -先生 车子都备好了 |
[1:10:21] | – I’m handling travel. – Why are people running around? | -我来准备出行 -为什么大家手忙脚乱的 |
[1:10:24] | This had better be a fucking fire drill. | 最好是一次消防演习 |
[1:10:27] | The president just announced | 总统刚刚宣布否决了 |
[1:10:28] | he’s vetoing tariffs on Chinese auto imports. | 对中国的进口汽车征收进口税的提案 |
[1:10:31] | That means, right, he’s buttering the Chinese up? | 这表示 他在讨好中国 |
[1:10:33] | That he needs the Chinese to at least abstain on the security council. | 他需要中国至少在安理会上弃权 |
[1:10:37] | Ok, so we’re going to the UN. | 好的 这么说 我们要去联合国 |
[1:10:39] | – Yes, we’re going to the UN. – Shit. | -是的 我们要去联合国 -妈的 |
[1:10:42] | Why didn’t you tell me, Liza? | 莱莎 你为什么不告诉我 |
[1:10:46] | Since I created the budget deficit, | 自从我弄了预算赤字 |
[1:10:47] | The president doesn’t tend to run things by me any more. | 总统的事情基本就不经过我这儿了 |
[1:10:51] | Don’t get funny with me. I am not in the mood to joke. | 别跟我开玩笑 我现在没心情 |
[1:10:53] | I’m… I’m getting that. | 我正在获取这方面的消息 |
[1:10:56] | If you say we’re leaving in ten | 如果你说我们十分钟后走 |
[1:10:57] | Minutes that means we’re leaving right now. | 就意味着我们现在就要走了 |
[1:11:00] | Not that I don’t trust you, but I don’t trust you. | 不是我不相信你 我确实不相信你 |
[1:11:03] | I am gonna go into Linton’s office | 我现在要去林顿的办公室 |
[1:11:05] | And I’m gonna pull the little pin on that fucking grenade. | 现在就去把那个手雷的弦拉了 |
[1:11:08] | – Don’t do that. – I’m fucking joking. | -别 别 -我只是他妈的开玩笑 |
[1:11:10] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会这么干的 |
[1:11:11] | We have an elevator waiting for us. | 有电梯在等我们了 |
[1:11:13] | Good. Step in, thank you very much, just… | 请进 非常感谢 |
[1:11:15] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:11:18] | This job is incredibly stressful, you know that? | 这份工作压力真大啊 你知道吧 |
[1:11:21] | Simon, you’re not a lion tamer, | 西蒙 你不是驯兽师 |
[1:11:24] | You’re not a snooker player. | 你也不是斯诺克球手 |
[1:11:27] | I don’t want to back a war, Judy. | 朱迪 我不想去支持发动战争 |
[1:11:31] | Look, put some hints out there, put some nods and some winks out | 听着 给我点提示 给我点头 眨眼 |
[1:11:36] | That I’m toying with resignation, ok? See if the PM reacts. | 我不是拿辞职开玩笑 看看首相有什么反应 |
[1:11:40] | – You want me to put out some winks? – And nods, yeah. | -你要我对你眨眼 -还有点头 对 |
[1:11:43] | What? Big nods? | 什么样的 大幅度的点头? |
[1:11:45] | No, no, just sort of… that sort of size nod. | 不 不 那种 这幅度就可以了 |
[1:11:48] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:11:49] | No, no, that’s much too big. | 不 不 这幅度太大了 |
[1:11:51] | I’m just nodding normally to say | 我只是点头表示 |
[1:11:52] | I understand the need for a small nod. | 我知道需要的是一个小幅度的点头 |
[1:11:54] | Oh, yeah. No, no, sorry, yeah. | 好 对 不好意思 |
[1:11:57] | All right now, my lovely friends, the bottom line is… | 好的 我亲爱的朋友 我的底线是… |
[1:12:00] | Oh, god, I hate that phrase. ”bottom line.” | 上帝啊 我讨厌”底线”这个词 |
[1:12:03] | I mean, we’re not in retailing. | 我们又不是零售 |
[1:12:04] | Sorry. Michael’s quite right. I won’t use that again. | 对不起 迈克尔说得对 我不会再用这词了 |
[1:12:07] | The bottom line is the president is going to the UN. | 我们的底线是首相会去联合国 |
[1:12:09] | This will be the vote to commence military intervention. | 投票来决定开始军事干涉 |
[1:12:14] | And the prime minister has decided that we should join him. | 首相决定 我们要跟他一起去 |
[1:12:17] | Rob, lnnis, | 洛玻 英尼斯 |
[1:12:19] | Little bo cock jockey and the Leakey fucking mingebox, | 小赛马师 还有天才的古人类学家李基 |
[1:12:22] | Go back to your desks | 回你们的办公位 |
[1:12:23] | And prepare to start briefing now. | 现在准备简报 |
[1:12:25] | Michael, do you mind if we use your office? | 迈克尔 我们能用下你的办公室吗 |
[1:12:28] | – What? – For a couple of minutes? | -什么 -就几分钟 |
[1:12:29] | Yeah. Michael, sorry. Bottom line is, can you come out again? | 迈克尔 对不起 底线是 你能出来下吗 |
[1:12:33] | um…might need to turn the music off. | 可能需要把音乐关掉 |
[1:12:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:38] | – Right. – Ok. | -好的 -好了 |
[1:12:39] | So, this is all going to spin along from here. | 那么 从现在开始 |
[1:12:41] | We’re going to have a vote and go to war. | 我们要开始投票 要开始战争 |
[1:12:43] | We’ll fight people, kill them. | 我们要开战 我们会杀人 |
[1:12:45] | Our children will get killed. | 我们的人也会有牺牲 |
[1:12:46] | This is exactly the sort of thing | 这是我步入政坛 |
[1:12:48] | That I didn’t want to do when I went into politics. | 最不想干的事情 |
[1:12:51] | This is the opposite of what I wanted to be doing. | 是我最反对的事情 |
[1:12:53] | That’s why you have to stay in government, | 这就是你为什么要待在政府里面 |
[1:12:55] | to influence things. | 你要影响政府 |
[1:12:56] | In here, you can influence things, you can delay things. | 在这儿 你可以影响政府 你可以阻止战争 |
[1:12:59] | Out there, you’re just another | 在外面 你就是一个 |
[1:13:00] | Mouthy, shouty mad fucker who people don’t want to make eye contact with. | 夸夸其谈的疯子 没有人会鸟你 |
[1:13:04] | Remember Mary? Remember what happened? | 记得玛丽吗 知道她怎么了吗 |
[1:13:06] | She took a stand on health. | 她在健康问题上发表了看法 |
[1:13:07] | Everybody decided that she was mental. | 每个人都觉得她神经有问题 |
[1:13:09] | Because the Sun showed a picture of her | 因为太阳报上登了她一幅照片 |
[1:13:11] | With wide eyes and her head on a cow. | 照片里她大睁着眼睛 脑袋架在母牛上 |
[1:13:13] | I happened to find that was a particularly powerful image. | 我只不过凑巧发现那副照片比较雷人而已 |
[1:13:15] | Look…the prime minister of this country, | 听着 这个国家的首相 |
[1:13:18] | He’s not a fucking Viking, is he? | 他不是维京海盗 对吧 |
[1:13:20] | He doesn’t drink blood. | 他不喝人血 |
[1:13:22] | He doesn’t go around biting tramps. | 他也不会四处巡游 |
[1:13:24] | I know the prime minister isn’t a Viking, Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 我知道首相不是维京海盗 |
[1:13:27] | Unlike me, he abhors physical violence. | 他跟我不一样 他崇尚暴力 |
[1:13:30] | Where is the intelligence, the hard evidence? | 情报在哪儿 证据呢 |
[1:13:32] | We have got the fucking intelligence. | 我们有情报 |
[1:13:34] | – I haven’t seen it. – The intelligence we’ve got is so deep, | -我还没看见 -我们的情报很可靠 |
[1:13:37] | So fucking hard, it’ll fucking puncture your kidneys. | 非常可靠 |
[1:13:41] | Where’s it coming from? | 从哪儿来的 |
[1:13:43] | There is an informant. | 我们有个线人 |
[1:13:45] | Ice man. | 冰人 |
[1:13:47] | Ice man? | 冰人? |
[1:13:49] | I don’t name them. Ice man. Yeah. | 这名字不是我起的 是叫冰人 没错 |
[1:13:52] | And the fact is, the stuff that he’s given us is… | 而且事实是 他给我的东西… |
[1:13:55] | I’ve seen it. | 我已经看过了 |
[1:13:56] | It would make your blood run cold | 那东西会让你的血液都变冷 |
[1:14:00] | And clot and turn your insides into fucking black puddings, | 结块 然后变成黑色的布丁 |
[1:14:03] | But certain box lickers | 虽然这情报很机密 |
[1:14:05] | Are sitting on it, but you’re going to see it, | 但你还是会看到 |
[1:14:08] | Because the PM regards you | 因为现在首相 |
[1:14:10] | As a key player in this now. | 认为你是一个重要人物 |
[1:14:12] | Simon, the prime minister wants to speak to you in ten minutes. | 西蒙 首相十分钟后要和你谈话 |
[1:14:15] | He wants you to go to the UN. | 他要你去联合国 |
[1:14:17] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:14:18] | See? You’re on the a list now. | 看到了吧 你现在可是举足轻重 |
[1:14:20] | You’re there in the VIP lounge. You’re a fucking Kennedy. | 你现在是VIP 你现在就是他妈的肯尼迪 |
[1:14:23] | Yeah, Malcolm… | 是的 马尔科姆… |
[1:14:24] | You’ve got the gold card, the complimentary drinks, | 你有金卡 有免费赠送的饮料 |
[1:14:27] | The fucking hard on. | 什么可靠不可靠 |
[1:14:28] | Show me the evidence my bottom fucking line. | 给我看证据 这是我的底线 |
[1:14:31] | Don’t you start, as well. | 你也别用这个词 |
[1:14:37] | Should I resign? | 我应该辞职吗 |
[1:14:39] | I’m afraid that I might, then I thought I wouldn’t, | 我觉得可以 可是又觉得不妥 |
[1:14:41] | So it’ll look convincing if l did. | 如果我辞职会看起来有说服力点吧 |
[1:14:44] | I mean, do you think, is it braver to just resign | 我是说 你觉得 是直接辞职对战争说不 |
[1:14:48] | And say, ”no. no war”? | 勇敢点 |
[1:14:51] | – Yes. – Or… | -是的 -还是… |
[1:14:52] | Is it braver… | 还是就说… |
[1:14:55] | ..to say, ”I don’t agree”, | “我不同意” |
[1:14:57] | And just grit my teeth and get on with it? | 然后咬着牙 坚持下去 勇敢点 |
[1:14:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:00] | Is the really brave thing actually | 干你自己不相信的事情 |
[1:15:02] | doing what you don’t believe? | 真的是一件勇敢的事吗 |
[1:15:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:05] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:15:07] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:15:08] | What’s actually brave about doing the right thing? | 干对的事怎么算得上勇敢啊 |
[1:15:12] | Nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[1:15:13] | You know, doing the wrong thing is… | 知道一件事是错的 |
[1:15:15] | Is… is braver, | 还去干 那才是勇敢 |
[1:15:16] | In a way, isn’t it? | 某种意义上 是这样吧 |
[1:15:19] | And wars do sometimes work. | 而且战争有时候也是有用的 |
[1:15:23] | That erm… | 比如… |
[1:15:24] | The war for lndependence. | 独立战争 |
[1:15:26] | You know, that worked for the Americans, didn’t it? | 美国人发动的那场战争 是吧 |
[1:15:29] | And…erm… | 还有… |
[1:15:33] | The second world war. | 第二次世界大战 |
[1:15:35] | I know, it’s not… lt wasn’t a good idea, | 我知道发动战争并不是个好主意 |
[1:15:37] | millions died. | 死了几千万人 |
[1:15:38] | No, no, I know what you mean. | 不 不 我知道你的意思 |
[1:15:40] | The Crimean war. We got nurses out of that. | 克里米亚战争 我们培养了护士 |
[1:15:42] | – Nurses are good. – Yes. Exactly. | -护士确实不错 -是这样的 |
[1:15:44] | So, right, well, no, exactly. | 这么说 好 确实是这样 |
[1:15:50] | So… | 这么说… |
[1:15:52] | You’re not resigning? | 您不辞职了? |
[1:15:59] | In the motorcade, can we get a car without Judy, please? | 你不靠朱迪能弄到车子吗 |
[1:16:02] | You want hookers? You like hooky fucky, sir? | 你想招妓 先生? 你喜欢妓女? |
[1:16:04] | No, I don’t want… | 我不需要… |
[1:16:05] | – I want to talk about resigning. – What again? | -我想要谈论辞职的问题 -什么 |
[1:16:08] | Yes, but with you and not her. | 和你谈不是和她谈 |
[1:16:15] | So, The wires are all currently reporting | 这么说 媒体现在都在报道 |
[1:16:17] | That you’re going to resign over the war. | 你为抗议战争而要辞职 |
[1:16:19] | What? That’s not supposed to get outside. | 什么 这外界不应该知道的 |
[1:16:21] | Well, it is outside. | 好吧 外界都知道了 |
[1:16:22] | It’s lurking outside, like a big hairy rapist | 就像一个毛发茂盛的强奸犯 |
[1:16:24] | at a coach station. | 出现了长途汽车站 |
[1:16:27] | Do you know, if I could, I’d fucking punch you into paralysis. | 要是可以 我要把你打到瘫痪 |
[1:16:34] | So, you must be Simon. I’m the british ambassador to the UN, | 你就是西蒙 我是英国驻联合国的大使 |
[1:16:36] | Sir Jonathon Tutt. | 乔纳森·塔特爵士 |
[1:16:38] | Well, this is it, ladies and gentlemen. This is the united nations. | 女士们 先生们 这里是联合国 |
[1:16:42] | We, sir, are in here. | 我们都在这儿 |
[1:16:44] | So, if there’s anything you need, just give me a whistle. | 如果你需要我 就跟我吹声口哨 |
[1:16:47] | You know how to do that, don’t you? What do you do? | 你知道怎么吹吗 |
[1:16:49] | Hm? That’s right. You put your lips together and you blow. | 对 就这样 嘴撮起来 然后吹 |
[1:16:54] | I’m going to head up to this delegates’ reception. | 我要去迎接这个代表团 |
[1:16:56] | I hope there’s some nibbles, because I’m ravenous. | 我希望会有点心 因为我很饿 |
[1:17:01] | Nibbles. Who still says ”nibbles”? | 点心 现在谁还用”点心”这词? |
[1:17:03] | Fuck the nibbles. What was with the homoerotic tension? | 操他妈的点心 他这么紧张干吗 |
[1:17:07] | Ok. Your phone is off, but there’s been a catastrophe here. | 你手机关机了 现在出大问题了 |
[1:17:10] | Someone’s leaked Liza weld’s pwlp plp paper to the BBC. | 有人把莱莎的pwlp plp泄露给了BBC |
[1:17:14] | Jesus christ! | 上帝啊 |
[1:17:16] | Ah, there we go. | 我们走 |
[1:17:19] | I reckon it’s going to be on the six o’clock news, | 我估计会在六点的新闻里播出 |
[1:17:22] | one o’clock your time. | 你那里是一点 |
[1:17:23] | That is going to fucking fist your UN vote to death. | 这会让你这次的联合国投票搞砸的 |
[1:17:27] | Hey, you! Freeze! | 你 站住 |
[1:17:28] | Right. Missing you loads. Pwlp plp toodle-oo. | 好 你就快去亡羊补牢吧 再见 |
[1:17:30] | I want a fucking word with you. | 我要和你说几句话 |
[1:17:32] | Ok, Jamie, two jobs. | 好了 杰米 两件事情 |
[1:17:34] | Job one. Find the pwlp plp leaker and kill them. Job one has two parts. | 一 找到泄露pwlp plp的人 杀了他 |
[1:17:38] | Job two. Go to the bbc and find out who’s got it there. | 二 到BBC 找出谁拿到了那个文章 |
[1:17:41] | We need them to delay till after the vote. Yeah? | 我们要把播出时间推迟到投票之后 |
[1:17:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:17:49] | Excuse me, I need a word with you. | 打扰 我要跟你说句话 |
[1:17:52] | Do not move from here or I’ll fucking stab you. | 别离开这儿 不然我就捅了你 |
[1:17:54] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:17:55] | – Right. Was it you? – No, it wasn’t. | -是你干的吗 -不 不是我 |
[1:17:57] | No. What? | 不是 你指什么 |
[1:17:58] | – You know what I’m talking about. – No. | -你明知故问 -我没有 |
[1:18:00] | And… and…whatever it was, | 无论你说的是什么 |
[1:18:02] | I almost certainly didn’t do it. | 八成都不是我干的 |
[1:18:04] | – You, the baby from eraserhead? – No, no. | -是不是你 橡皮头小破孩 -不 不是我 |
[1:18:06] | Then it must be you, woman from the crying game. | 那就是你了 哭鼻子娘们 |
[1:18:08] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[1:18:09] | You’ve really got it in for me, haven’t you? | 你早就把我连累进去了 不是吗 |
[1:18:11] | Listen, somebody has dropped a bollock | 听着 有人往这碗面里 |
[1:18:13] | In the noodles here. | 放了个睾丸 |
[1:18:14] | And I reckon it was you. | 我估计就是你放的 |
[1:18:16] | – Nice logic. – Yeah, no, that sounds possible. | -估计得真对 -是 听起来非常可能 |
[1:18:18] | Will you just keep your nib out? | 能不能闭上你的大嘴巴 |
[1:18:20] | Psychologically speaking. | 从心理学上讲 |
[1:18:22] | – Springer spaniel head. – It’s plausible. | -你个长毛狗 -这事很合理 |
[1:18:24] | You might have built up a resentment | 你可能积怨已久 |
[1:18:25] | And paid it off in some underhand way. | 然后以某种不为人知的方式报复 |
[1:18:27] | That’s a thing I’ve observed people do. | 这种事我没少见 |
[1:18:29] | Observe that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[1:18:31] | – Right, baldermort. – Bloody hell, Malcolm. | -秃子 -该死的 马尔科姆 |
[1:18:33] | Excuse us. | 失礼 |
[1:18:35] | We are in a new reality here. | 现在情况有变 |
[1:18:37] | – OK? – Right. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:18:38] | And I need you to speed things up. | 我需要你加快速度 |
[1:18:41] | OK. Speed what up, Malcolm? | 好的 加快什么的速度 马尔科姆 |
[1:18:43] | – The debate. – Right. | -辩论 -是啊 |
[1:18:45] | I need you to bring it 1:30 pm to 11 am. | 你得把它从下午1点半提前到上午11点 |
[1:18:48] | Right. Let me tell you how the process works here | 好的 我给你讲讲这里的办事程序 |
[1:18:51] | And why that’s not possible. | 听完你就知道这事不可能了 |
[1:18:53] | Just fucking do it, otherwise you’ll find yourself | 只管他妈的放手去做 不然就把你弄到 |
[1:18:54] | In the caucuses, | 一个中世纪的战争区 |
[1:18:56] | In a medieval fucking war zone, | 开秘密会议 |
[1:18:58] | Arse in the air, trying to persuade men in balaclavas | 撅着屁股 死乞白赖劝那帮带头套的 |
[1:19:00] | That sustained sexual violence | 屡禁不止的性侵犯 |
[1:19:02] | Is not the fucking way forward, ok? | 不是未来前进的道路 听到没有 |
[1:19:04] | It cannot be done and it will not be done. | 这事没法办 我也不想办 |
[1:19:06] | There’s an end to it. | 这事是个死胡同 |
[1:19:08] | Ok, I’ll do it. Through here? | 好吧 我自己动手 是从这儿走吗 |
[1:19:09] | You will not do it because that is a breach of protocol. | 这是违背协议的 你不想那么做吧 |
[1:19:12] | – Well, you do it. – No, I will not do it. | -行啊 你来 -不 我可不想做 |
[1:19:14] | – In there. Do it. – I’m not dancing with you on this. | -进去 办事 -我可不想跟你纠缠这事 |
[1:19:16] | – Get through there and do it, now. – I’m not. | -进去办事 赶紧 -不去 |
[1:19:20] | Right…well… | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:19:21] | Erm…everyone, if I could just… | 在座各位 我是否可以… |
[1:19:23] | Is this… | 这里是不是… |
[1:19:24] | Can you hear me? | 你们能听见吗 |
[1:19:26] | I just wondered if we might er… ask for a… | 我想 我们可不可以…恕我冒犯 |
[1:19:31] | …a cheeky early vote, | …要求将投票提前 |
[1:19:32] | A sort of a little bit of an adventure. | 做一点小小的冒险 |
[1:19:35] | Yeah, we’ve got to plug that leak. | 是的 我们要插播那条曝光 |
[1:19:36] | I don’t know what else they’ve got | 我不知道他们别的还有什么 |
[1:19:38] | and where’s this Intel? | 还有 那个芯片在哪儿 |
[1:19:39] | Are you sure you’re working as hard as me? | 你敢工作比我还忙吗 |
[1:19:41] | I’m sweating spinal fluid here. | 我脑浆都当汗流了 |
[1:19:43] | I’m a fucking husk. | 我个倒霉鬼 |
[1:19:44] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:19:47] | – Got everything you need? – Yeah. Yeah, thanks. | -想要的都得到了? -是啊 是啊 谢谢 |
[1:19:52] | General Flintstone. | 弗林斯通将军 |
[1:19:54] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[1:19:56] | Did you leak pwlp plp? | 是你泄露pwlp plp的吗 |
[1:19:59] | I mean, I know you can’t fire a gun, but can you use a fax? | 我是说 你不会开枪 但是会用传真吧 |
[1:20:02] | No, I didn’t leak pwlp plp. I do everything up front. Ok? | 不 我没泄露pwlp plp 我处理的都是前线的事情 懂吗 |
[1:20:05] | Not like some creepy little gay mercenary | 我可不像某些鬼鬼祟祟的同性恋雇佣兵 |
[1:20:06] | That sneaks around | 我不做偷鸡摸狗的勾当 |
[1:20:08] | Doing other people’s dirty work. | 也不替别人做卑鄙下流的事 |
[1:20:09] | Hey, I am doing my own work. | 我做的是自己的事 |
[1:20:11] | I’m doing my job. | 这是我的职责 |
[1:20:13] | No, you’re doing Linton’s dirty work. | 不 你是在替林顿卖命 |
[1:20:15] | You’re his English bitch and you don’t even know it. | 你是他在英国安插的走狗 你自己都不知道 |
[1:20:17] | I bet if I went into your hotel room tonight | 我打赌 今晚要是去你房间 |
[1:20:18] | I’d see you on all fours, | 我肯定能看见你趴在下面 |
[1:20:20] | Little fishnets on, him hanging onto the back of you. | 赤身裸体 让他爆你菊 |
[1:20:22] | Oh, that’s nice, that’s nice. | 真不错 真厉害 |
[1:20:24] | That’s tough talk coming from a fucking armchair general. | 跟傻逼将军说话真不爽 |
[1:20:27] | Why don’t you put your feet up on a pouf | 你还是把腿盘起来 把脚藏沙发里 |
[1:20:28] | And go back to sleep? | 滚回去睡觉吧 |
[1:20:30] | Tucker, you might be a scary little poodle fucker | 塔克 要是在伦敦 |
[1:20:32] | Back there in London, | 可能有人怕你这个傻逼狮子狗 |
[1:20:34] | But here you’re nothing. | 但是在这儿 你什么也不是 |
[1:20:35] | You know what you look like? | 你知道自己像什么样子吗 |
[1:20:38] | A squeezed dick. | 像个皱皱巴巴的老二 |
[1:20:40] | You’ve got a little blue vein | 头上 |
[1:20:41] | Running up the side of your head. | 青筋暴起 |
[1:20:43] | See, that’s where I’d put the bullet. | 我特别想冲那儿开一枪 |
[1:20:45] | But I’d have to stand back | 但我还是离远点好 |
[1:20:47] | Cos you look like you’d be a squirter. | 因为你看起来快射了 |
[1:20:49] | Have you ever, even actually… | 你是否曾经 真的… |
[1:20:52] | …killed anybody, I mean, really? | …杀过人 说真的 |
[1:20:53] | Yeah. | 杀过 |
[1:20:55] | Falling asleep on someone. That doesn’t count. | 睡觉时候压死的不算 |
[1:20:58] | That’s good. That’s good. | 不错 不错 |
[1:20:59] | How about you, pussy drip, ever kill anybody? | 你呢 蹲着撒尿的 你杀过人吗 |
[1:21:02] | Maiming is what I prefer, psychologically. | 我更喜欢把人弄残 从精神上弄残 |
[1:21:05] | Why don’t you try to maim me? | 那怎么没把我弄残 |
[1:21:06] | I’ll hit you so hard in the face, | 我要狠狠揍你的脸 |
[1:21:08] | you’ll be shitting teeth. | 让你把自己的牙咽下去再拉出来 |
[1:21:10] | Go right ahead. | 你打啊 |
[1:21:12] | I can see the headlines right now. | 我都把新闻标题想好了 |
[1:21:14] | Peace-loving general | 热爱和平的将军 |
[1:21:16] | Starts fight at the UN. Swiss intervene. | 英瑞调停期间发起战争 |
[1:21:18] | I don’t know, I’m not an expert on spin, | 我不敢肯定 因为我不擅长新闻导向 |
[1:21:20] | But that could hurt your career. | 不过那会影响你前途的吧 |
[1:21:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:21:23] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -不是吗 -是吗 |
[1:21:27] | Now, do excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:21:28] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有很多工作 |
[1:21:32] | Don’t ever call me fucking English again. | 别老叫我死英国佬了 |
[1:21:38] | Suzy, well done. | 苏西 做得不错 |
[1:21:40] | This is absolutely superb. | 绝对棒极了 |
[1:21:42] | Hey, horse of the year, was it you? | 是不是你 年度黑马 |
[1:21:44] | – Was what me? – Answer the fucking question! | -什么是不是我 -快他妈回答我 |
[1:21:47] | Was it you? | 是不是你 |
[1:21:48] | Was what me, Jamie? | 到底什么是不是我 杰米 |
[1:21:50] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你指什么 |
[1:21:52] | She can’t answer the question, can she? | 除非你告诉她是什么事 |
[1:21:53] | Unless she knows what it is. | 不然她没法回答你 你说是不是 |
[1:21:55] | You… | 是你… |
[1:21:57] | Leaked Liza Weld’s paper to the bbc, right? | 把莱莎·维尔德的文件泄露给BBC 对不对 |
[1:22:00] | Now, tell me you leaked it. | 说 就是你泄露的 |
[1:22:04] | No, I didn’t. I didn’t leak it. | 不是 不是我 我没泄露那个 |
[1:22:07] | I know… | 据我所知… |
[1:22:08] | The leak came from in here. | 就是从这儿泄露的 |
[1:22:11] | From… | 就是从… |
[1:22:13] | This fucking fax machine right here. | 这台该死的传真机发出去的 |
[1:22:17] | No. There’s no… there’s no way. | 不 不可能 没可能的 |
[1:22:20] | Do you see… | 你看… |
[1:22:22] | What I’m doing to this machine? | 我把这台机器怎么了 |
[1:22:23] | – Jamie, don’t. – See? | -杰米住手 -看啊 |
[1:22:25] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[1:22:27] | Fuck, Jamie. | 操你妈 杰米 |
[1:22:28] | You see how…angry I am with the… | 你看看…我对这台泄密的玩意儿… |
[1:22:31] | Piece of office equipment that leaked this document? | 生了多大的气 |
[1:22:37] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[1:22:38] | Can you even imagine how angry | 你想都想不到 |
[1:22:41] | I am with the person who leaked it, | 我对泄密的人有多恨 |
[1:22:43] | Can you? | 你想象得到吗 |
[1:22:44] | – That’s really…expensive, Jamie. – Can you, Suzy? | -杰米 很贵的… -苏西 你能想象得到吗 |
[1:22:47] | Jamie, it was me. | 杰米 是我做的 |
[1:22:49] | Oh, don’t come over all fucking spartacus on us now. | 别他妈的跟我们装英雄 |
[1:22:53] | – I leaked it. – What are you doing? | -是我泄露的 -你做了什么啊 |
[1:22:54] | No, hang on, hang on. For a start… | 闭嘴 停 停 赶紧… |
[1:22:56] | Turn that fucking racket off! | 把那个傻逼唱机关了 |
[1:22:58] | Turn it off. It’s just vowels. | 关了它 全是瞎唱 |
[1:23:02] | Subsidised foreign fucking vowels. | 都是些听不懂的外国话 |
[1:23:06] | The only reason you listen to this shit | 我要是听这种垃圾 |
[1:23:08] | Is because it’s bad form | 就是用最差劲的方式 |
[1:23:10] | To actually wear a hat that says, | 给自己戴高帽 |
[1:23:12] | ”I went to private school.” | 显摆我上的是私立学校 |
[1:23:14] | So, tell me now, right. | 快跟我说 |
[1:23:16] | – Who did you leak it to? – I just sent it. | -你们俩谁泄露出去的 -我发出去的 |
[1:23:18] | I read it, I thought it was important, so I sent it. | 我看到了 觉得很重要 就发出去了 |
[1:23:21] | Good. Fine. See that fax? | 好 很好 看见那传真机了吧 |
[1:23:23] | Yes. | 看见了 |
[1:23:24] | That is your career. | 那就是你的下场 |
[1:23:27] | And I think it might be fucked, but let’s just check. | 我看肯定是完蛋了 再踩两脚 |
[1:23:31] | Yeah, yeah, it’s pretty fucked. | 好了 好了 这下真完蛋了 |
[1:23:33] | Now, I hope you can play the spoons. | 我看 你从此可以当男妓了 |
[1:23:35] | You’re too old to go back to being a gentleman’s fluffer. | 你太老了 不知道还能不能给绅士们当小受 |
[1:23:39] | Simon? Simon. | 西蒙 西蒙 |
[1:23:42] | Congratulations. I didn’t think you had it in you. | 祝贺你 真没想到你能来 |
[1:23:46] | – This is great, Simon. – He’s resigning. | -太棒了 西蒙 -他要辞职了 |
[1:23:48] | Have you seen it? It’s a good picture. | 你看到这个了吗 照片拍得不错 |
[1:23:50] | – They’re running with that? – In a very big way. | -他们做了这个? -做得还不小呢 |
[1:23:52] | I didn’t say that. | 我没说要辞职 |
[1:23:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:55] | – What? – You’re not resigning? | -什么 -你不辞职? |
[1:23:58] | Are you still playing the hawk? | 你还是主战派? |
[1:24:00] | In a way, it’s… I’m playing a much cleverer game than that. | 从某种角度说…我玩得比那个高明得多 |
[1:24:03] | I’m a… | 我其实是个… |
[1:24:04] | I’m a fake hawk. | 我是个假主战派 |
[1:24:07] | A what? | 什么 |
[1:24:09] | A fake hawk. | 假冒的主战派 |
[1:24:12] | You’re an idiot. | 你是白痴 |
[1:24:15] | Or are you being a fake idiot? | 要不就是个假冒的白痴 |
[1:24:18] | So, we float it, anyway, | 这么说 那都是传言吗 |
[1:24:19] | Tell the press that he confirmed to us he’s resigning. | 告诉媒体 他亲自确认要退休 |
[1:24:22] | – That’s what we’ll do, then. – What? | -我们本来就要这么做 -什么 |
[1:24:24] | It’s decided, then. | 这是已经决定了的事 |
[1:24:26] | Sorry. No, it bloody isn’t. | 不好意思 不是 绝对不是 |
[1:24:27] | I’m me. Ok? | 我的事自己说了算 |
[1:24:29] | You’re not me. | 你说的不算 |
[1:24:32] | I decide about all the main things about me. | 我自己的大事 自己决定 |
[1:24:35] | – Not any more. – Not you, me. | -现在不是了 -不用你决定 我自己决定 |
[1:24:37] | Simon, the only thing that we can do | 西蒙 我们唯一能影响媒体的 |
[1:24:39] | To influence events now is to resign. | 只能是辞职了 |
[1:24:42] | That’s it, ok? | 就这么定了 好吧 |
[1:24:43] | – Sacrifice ourselves. – Like a suicide bomber? | -自我牺牲 -人体炸弹? |
[1:24:46] | No, not like suicide bomber. | 不 不像人体炸弹 |
[1:24:48] | A suicide bomber makes a decision. | 人体炸弹下得了决心 |
[1:24:58] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[1:25:01] | I’m thinking of becoming a suicide bomber. | 我在考虑当人体炸弹 |
[1:25:05] | Right. | 很好 |
[1:25:07] | – Would you like a mint? – No. | -薄荷糖要吗 -不吃 |
[1:25:09] | They’re really not that good for the teeth, | 它们对牙真的很不好 |
[1:25:11] | You know, rots them slowly. | 它们会慢慢地腐蚀牙齿 |
[1:25:14] | – It’s early. – Do you like me, Judy? | -时间还早 -你喜欢我吗 朱迪 |
[1:25:18] | Well…you’re my boss, you know. | 那个…你是我老板 |
[1:25:20] | But do you really like me? | 但你真正喜欢我吗 |
[1:25:24] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[1:25:26] | I’ll… I’ll just leave you to your thoughts. | 我…我出去了 你慢慢思考 |
[1:25:31] | I haven’t got any thoughts. | 我什么都没思考出来呢 |
[1:25:34] | I’m just staring vacantly into space. | 我只是在思想的天空漫无目的地遨游 |
[1:25:38] | While a distant voice in the back of my head goes, | 一个遥远的声音在我脑海中回响 |
[1:25:40] | ”oh, shit”, | “妈的” |
[1:25:42] | Like a car alarm, in the middle of the night. | 就像警笛声 划过夜空 |
[1:25:46] | Why? Has Jamie been round? | 怎么回事 杰米在吗 |
[1:25:48] | – Because he’s… – This is you, isn’t it? | -因为他… -这是你干的 是不是 |
[1:25:51] | Suzy, can I phone you back | 苏西 我一会儿给你打回去 |
[1:25:53] | In a few minutes for a further bollocking? | 让你继续骂个痛快 行吗 |
[1:25:54] | I’ll just deal with this one here. | 我现在有事要处理 |
[1:25:56] | I have got something really, really big | 我现在有事 |
[1:25:58] | In my career lined up for me | 事业中非常非常重要的事亟待解决 |
[1:26:00] | And you’re going to fuck it up because of this leak. | 你一泄露消息 我的事业就他妈完了 |
[1:26:02] | What did you…? What would be fucked up? | 什么啊…什么东西他妈的完了 |
[1:26:04] | Chad, I don’t need to tell you anything. | 查德 我没必要告诉你 |
[1:26:07] | I want to tell you a story. | 我要给你讲个故事 |
[1:26:08] | When the Titanic went down, there were lifeboats. | 泰坦尼克沉没的时候 其实有很多救生艇 |
[1:26:11] | They had extra room on them | 救生艇上有空余的地方 |
[1:26:12] | And there were people in the water. | 水里还有很多人 |
[1:26:14] | Some people on the boats just wanted room | 救生艇上的人要那么多地方 |
[1:26:16] | To stretch their legs, | 只是为了伸直腿 |
[1:26:17] | But people in the water froze | 但是水里的人被冻僵了 |
[1:26:19] | And that was on their conscience. | 船上那些人后来备受良心的谴责 |
[1:26:20] | You talk entirely in parables. You’re like a crap jesus. | 你指桑骂槐的以为自己是他妈的上帝啊 |
[1:26:23] | Tread lightly. Ok? You are fucking with the wrong person. | 说话小心点 你骂人也不看看是谁 |
[1:26:26] | – Oh, really? – Yes. I’ve got this town on lockdown. | -是吗 -是啊 我能把全城一级防范禁闭 |
[1:26:29] | We’re both and so… | 我们两个都是… |
[1:26:31] | – Fuck you all. – A common enemy. | -去你们的吧 -公众的敌人 |
[1:26:34] | Hello, Paul. | 你好 保罗 |
[1:26:36] | Guess what’s happened to my wall? | 你猜我的墙怎么了 |
[1:26:38] | Could you hold on just a second? | 稍等一下 |
[1:26:40] | The vice president’s… doesn’t matter. | 副总统在…没事了 |
[1:26:43] | Of America. Yes. That one. | 美国的 对 美国副总统 |
[1:26:47] | So, we’re getting a little close to the wire, Mr Tucker. | 我们已经离目标非常近了 塔克先生 |
[1:26:50] | Where is that Intel, huh? | 那个芯片在哪儿 |
[1:26:52] | What sort of Intel have you rustled up? | 你说的是个什么芯片 |
[1:26:55] | – Ah, the smoking intel? – Yeah. | -有证据的那个芯片 -对 |
[1:26:57] | Well, honestly, I haven’t got it. | 好吧 老实说 不在我这儿 |
[1:26:59] | You haven’t got it? | 不在你那儿? |
[1:27:01] | All right. Ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:27:03] | Well, then, can you delay the vote? | 好吧 那你能推迟投票吗 |
[1:27:04] | It’d give you the time to get it. | 那样你就有时间弄到了 |
[1:27:06] | I’ve just had it brought forward. | 我刚把它提前 |
[1:27:11] | Sorry, I’m just erm…getting my mints. | 不好意思 我只是…来拿薄荷糖的 |
[1:27:14] | I am telling you, delay the vote | 我要你推迟投票 |
[1:27:17] | And make yourself some time to get the intel, | 好让你有时间弄到芯片 |
[1:27:19] | Because I need it, my friend. | 因为我需要它 我的朋友 |
[1:27:22] | Hey. Ok. Just a quick reality check here, | 好吧 我只是提醒你一下现状 |
[1:27:24] | J Edgar fucking Hoover, I don’t work for you. | 该死的J·埃德加·胡佛 我不是你手下 |
[1:27:27] | You don’t fucking tell me what to do. | 你他妈别老使唤我干这干那 |
[1:27:29] | Ok. Firstly, don’t raise your voice. | 好 首先 别跟我嚷嚷 |
[1:27:31] | This is a sacred place. | 这是个神圣的地方 |
[1:27:34] | Now, you may not believe that and I may not believe that, | 现在 你可能不相信 可能我也不相信 |
[1:27:37] | But, by god, it’s a useful hypocrisy. | 但是 老天爷作证 这是一种实用的伪善 |
[1:27:39] | And, secondarily, | 第二 |
[1:27:41] | I believe your prime minister | 我相信你们首相 |
[1:27:43] | Has instructed you to work for me. | 已经教过你怎么为我办事了 |
[1:27:47] | Take your sweeties and fuck off. | 拿上你的小糖糖快滚 |
[1:27:50] | Oh, the great Malcolm Tucker. | 伟大的马尔科姆·塔克 |
[1:27:52] | One of your guys leaks a paper. You can’t do anything. | 你的手下泄露了文件 你却束手无策 |
[1:27:55] | Huh? We tell you to get some Intel. You can’t do anything. | 是不是 我们让你拿芯片 你什么都拿不到 |
[1:27:58] | I need you to move the vote back. You can’t do anything. | 我们让你推迟投票 你也办不到 |
[1:28:01] | I am afraid you are nothing | 恐怕你什么也不是 |
[1:28:04] | But a useless piece of S star-star t. | 不过是个一无是处的狗屎 |
[1:28:08] | What the fuck do you want? | 你们他妈的到底想要什么 |
[1:28:10] | Erm…sorry, I… | 不好意思 我… |
[1:28:11] | I’ve just heard that the constituency wall | 我只是刚刚听说 |
[1:28:13] | Has started to collapse. | 选民区的墙要倒了 |
[1:28:15] | A brick’s fallen out. | 一块砖掉了 |
[1:28:17] | Well, that’s the news I’m getting, at the moment. | 我听到的新闻就是这么说的 |
[1:28:19] | There’ll be more to follow. | 可能还会掉很多 |
[1:28:21] | News and bricks. | 新闻和砖头 |
[1:28:22] | My god, that sounds important. | 上帝啊 听起来真重要 |
[1:28:24] | Take care of that, Mr Tucker. Yes? | 塔克先生你快去看看啊 是不是 |
[1:28:26] | I think that’s more your speed. | 我看你得快点 |
[1:28:28] | I can see you, with your shirt off and a wheelbarrow, | 让我好好看看 把衬衫脱了 再推个小车 |
[1:28:31] | Whistling a happy tune. | 吹个欢快的小调 |
[1:28:32] | Get on that. | 就这么办吧 |
[1:28:38] | You work for him? | 你给他办事? |
[1:28:41] | This is very fucking complicated stuff. | 这事太他妈复杂了 |
[1:28:43] | After the vote… | 投票之后… |
[1:28:46] | …I resign. | …我就辞职 |
[1:28:48] | Oh, fuck off! | 滚出去 |
[1:28:49] | Resigning? | 辞职? |
[1:28:50] | How fucking impressive! | 真他妈的让人印象深刻 |
[1:28:52] | Resign. The horse has bolted. It’s out there now. | 辞职 马已经备好了 就在外面 |
[1:28:55] | It’s getting fucking shot! | 他妈的用枪打死它 |
[1:28:56] | I’ll see you later, Malcolm. | 再见 马尔科姆 |
[1:29:00] | You… | 你… |
[1:29:01] | You repeat… | 你要是敢… |
[1:29:03] | One word of what you have heard here | 把刚才听到的说出去 |
[1:29:05] | And l’m going to fucking take your leg off…I’ll fucking… | 我他妈就把你腿打断…我他妈的要把… |
[1:29:10] | The shin bone. | 你的胫骨 |
[1:29:12] | I’m going to take the shin bone, I’m going to break it in two | 我要把你的胫骨掰成两截 |
[1:29:16] | And I’m going to fucking stab you to fucking death with it, right? | 我他妈的再用胫骨刺死你 行吗 |
[1:29:20] | So, just… just… | 所以 就…就… |
[1:29:21] | Go away. | 滚出去 |
[1:29:23] | Go away. | 滚出去 |
[1:29:39] | Hi. BBC news desk, please. | 请接BBC新闻办公室 |
[1:29:41] | Malcolm Tucker. | 我是马尔科姆·塔克 |
[1:29:43] | Hi, Ben. | 你好 本 |
[1:29:45] | Listen, I hear that you might be preparing | 听着 我听说你可能准备 |
[1:29:46] | a story that we might not like. | 发一个我们可能不喜欢的故事 |
[1:29:48] | Yeah, please. | 是的 拜托 |
[1:29:50] | I just wanted to say, please, this garden-wall story, don’t run with that. | 我只想说 拜托 别发这个花园墙的故事 |
[1:29:55] | Simon Foster’s constituency office wall. | 西蒙·福斯特的选区办公室墙 |
[1:29:57] | That’s what you’ve got, haven’t you? | 那就是你们所得到的 不是吗 |
[1:30:00] | Oh, shit. I haven’t let the cat out of the bag, have I? | 妈的 我没有泄露秘密 是吗 |
[1:30:02] | Please, don’t run with that. | 拜托 别发那条新闻 |
[1:30:04] | My reputation will be in Tatters. | 我的名声会被毁于一旦的 |
[1:30:06] | And he is gone! | 他离开了 |
[1:30:08] | My hand is really quite badly scalded now. | 我的手现在真的被烫伤了 |
[1:30:10] | I know it was you who leaked Linton’s war committee. | 我知道是你泄露情报给林顿战争委员会的 |
[1:30:13] | Oh. Right. Erm… | 是的… |
[1:30:17] | – It wasn’t. – It wasn’t? | -不是 -不是? |
[1:30:19] | That’s what you’ll say | 那就是你要说的 |
[1:30:21] | When they fly you to Diego Garcia | 当他们把你送到迭哥伽西亚 |
[1:30:23] | and carry out a cavity search? | 然后进行肛门指检 |
[1:30:27] | I don’t actually recall. | 我确实记不起来了 |
[1:30:29] | It was a very busy time. | 那是段繁忙时刻 |
[1:30:31] | That’s better. ok. | 好多了 |
[1:30:32] | I am putting you on a probationary period | 从今天开始 我要你经受一段考验期 |
[1:30:35] | From today, until the end of recorded time. | 直到录制时间结束为止 |
[1:30:38] | – All right. – Do you understand? | -好的 -你明白吗 |
[1:30:40] | – Yes. – You’re my guy now. Right? | -明白 -你现在是我的手下了 对吗 |
[1:30:42] | I own you. You are my Kunta Kinte. | 我拥有你 你是我的昆塔·肯特 |
[1:30:45] | Go and get your fucking laptop. | 拿你那该死的笔记本去 |
[1:30:48] | Mr Ambassador, with your big, baldy head, you are spoiling us! A word? | 大使先生 大秃头 真是受宠若惊啊 来谈谈吧 |
[1:30:52] | Excuse us, just for a second. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[1:30:54] | I’m pleased to be able to tell you that, by some huge effort on my behalf, | 我很高兴能告诉你 经过我的不懈努力 |
[1:30:59] | I’ve brought your vote forward by an hour and a half. | 我已经把你的投票提前了1个半小时 |
[1:31:02] | Say ”thank you”. | 快说”谢谢” |
[1:31:03] | – Great. well, I need it delayed now. – Very funny. | -很好 不过我现在要延迟 -太好笑了 |
[1:31:06] | By an hour, at least. | 至少延迟1个小时 |
[1:31:07] | Well, actually, two and a half hours, now that you’ve brought it forward. | 实际上 是2个半小时 现在你已经把它提前 |
[1:31:11] | No. I will not put myself through that humiliation again. | 不 我不会再次让自己丢脸 |
[1:31:14] | I’m just not doing it. | 我不会那么做的 |
[1:31:17] | Right. What can I say? Erm… | 对的 我还能说什么呢… |
[1:31:21] | Ah, right, Frank and Nancy Sinatra. | 对了 弗兰克还有南希·西纳塔 |
[1:31:23] | I’ve got good news for you. | 我有好消息要告诉你们 |
[1:31:24] | You’re not fired. That’s great news, isn’t it? | 你们不会被开除了 是好消息吧 |
[1:31:27] | – Well, it sounds ominous. – We want to get Liza Weld’s pwlp plp | -听起来有不祥之兆 -我们想要在公共领域 |
[1:31:31] | Out there properly, in the public domain. | 泄露莱莎·维尔德的pwlp plp |
[1:31:34] | We just need to refine it a bit. | 我们只需要把它稍微完善一下 |
[1:31:36] | – What do you want to refine? – Just mess it up. | -你想要完善什么 -只是把它弄乱而已 |
[1:31:39] | Move the paragraphs. Change the name of the main informant. | 移动段落 把主要告密者的名字改掉 |
[1:31:42] | Well, that’s a complete fabrication. | 那完全都是捏造的 |
[1:31:43] | Changing his name doesn’t matter. | 改掉他的名字没什么关系 |
[1:31:45] | Do you think he’s really called Ice Man? Huh? | 你以为他真的叫冰人吗 |
[1:31:48] | ”to Mr and Mrs man, a son…Ice.” | “致人先生夫人 您的孩子冰” |
[1:31:51] | So, change it to another name. | 所以 改成另外一个名字 |
[1:31:53] | Sonata for violin and piano | 小提琴与钢琴奏鸣曲 |
[1:31:55] | What’s the name of the fuck with the fiddle? | 该死的那个拉小提琴的叫什么名字 |
[1:31:57] | – This happens to be Debussy. – Debussy. | -这位刚好是德彪西 -德彪西 |
[1:31:59] | Well, we’ll change it to debussy, the. | 那么我们就将它改成德彪西 |
[1:32:01] | No, we will not! | 不 我们不会改的 |
[1:32:02] | Now, your prints are gonna be all over this, Michael, | 现在 你的照片将遍布全网 迈克尔 |
[1:32:05] | But that’s the only way you can save your job, | 但那是你唯一能保住饭碗的方法 |
[1:32:07] | you leaky fuck. | 你个泄密者 |
[1:32:08] | – Don’t make me do this. – It wasn’t him. | -别让我干这个 -不是他 |
[1:32:10] | Somebody must have come in there and used the fax machine. | 肯定是有人进来 然后用传真机 |
[1:32:14] | – It could have been anyone. – Fax machine? | -任何人都有可能 -传真机? |
[1:32:16] | Ah, no! Don’t worry about that. | 不 别管那个 |
[1:32:19] | No, I made that up. | 我瞎掰的 |
[1:32:21] | No, the document was leaked by e-mail. | 文件是用邮件泄露的 |
[1:32:24] | It’s just, the fax machine was there, and it’s easier to kick. | 只是传真机就在跟前 比较容易踢 |
[1:32:27] | Come on, thick white duke! | 快点 肥面公爵 |
[1:32:29] | – Don’t shout at… – Come with me. | -别大呼小叫… -跟我来 |
[1:32:32] | Right, ok. Is it up? Have you got it up? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[1:32:35] | Yeah, it’s all fine. | 都准备好了 |
[1:32:36] | Ok. Cut the top paragraph and paste it into page 5. | 剪切首段落然后黏贴到第5页 |
[1:32:39] | Right, yeah, we’ve done it. | 好的 弄好了 |
[1:32:40] | Page 6 – get rid of the footnotes. | 第6页 去掉页脚注释 |
[1:32:43] | Done. | 完成 |
[1:32:44] | – Go to page 9. – Go to page 9. | -到第9页 -到第9页 |
[1:32:47] | Highlight from that page to the end of the document. | 全选那一页到文件的最后一页 |
[1:32:50] | – Go on, do it. – The caveats? | -继续 快做 -附加说明? |
[1:32:52] | – Ok. Delete. – Right, ok, we’re doing it. Delete it. | -好了 删掉 -好了 我们正在做 删掉了 |
[1:32:55] | You can’t delete the arguments against the war. | 你们不能删掉反对战争的理由 |
[1:32:59] | Oh. There’s a shake of the head here, Malc. | 马克 这儿有人摇头不愿干 |
[1:33:01] | I think he’s crashed. | 我想他脑子短路了 |
[1:33:02] | Give him a thump that usually works. | 用拳头敲他 那通常能行 |
[1:33:04] | Let me try a wee bit of manual override. | 让我试试动一下你的手指 |
[1:33:06] | Let’s see if it is possible to delete the arguments against the war. | 来瞧瞧是否有可能删掉反对战争的理由 |
[1:33:10] | Hey! You could delete it, after all. It’s done. | 你终究还是能删掉 大功告成 |
[1:33:13] | Great. Now, attach that to an e-mail. | 很好 现在 贴到邮件里发给我 |
[1:33:15] | Yes, done it. Done it. | 好的 大功告成了 |
[1:33:17] | Let’s find a printer. | 我们去找台打印机 |
[1:33:19] | – Right. – The Japanese. They’ll have a printer. | -对的 -日本人 他们会有打印机 |
[1:33:23] | – Well, we can’t just present it like this. – No, we can’t. | -我们不能就这样公布 -不 不能 |
[1:33:25] | Go and get me a blue folder. | 去拿一个蓝色文件夹给我 |
[1:33:28] | – Well, ok. Where from? – I don’t know. | -好的 去哪儿拿 -不知道 |
[1:33:30] | I’ve never been in a fucking stationery cupboard. | 我从未去过该死的文具柜 |
[1:33:32] | I do my shagging in five star hotels. | 我他妈的可是身处五星级酒店 |
[1:33:34] | Just take out all the conditionals. | 把所有条款去掉 |
[1:33:36] | Like, ”might” becomes… Instead of ”might have found”, ‘have found”. | 把”可能”改成…用”可能已发现”代替 “已发现” |
[1:33:45] | Be audacious. Just re-write the whole damn thing. | 大胆点 那该死的东西全部重写 |
[1:33:50] | – Declarative sentences – That’s what I want. | -宣告句 -那是我想要的 |
[1:33:53] | – Take ’em all out. – Linton, come here. | -把它们全删掉 -林顿 过来一下 |
[1:33:55] | – What is it? – The intel your guys couldn’t find. | -什么事 -你们的人无法找到的情报 |
[1:33:58] | Yeah? | 是什么 |
[1:34:03] | I think that I am owed a massive, grovelling apology. | 我想你们欠我一个郑重其事地道歉 |
[1:34:08] | Congratulations, huh? | 恭喜啊 |
[1:34:11] | Maybe they’ll give you a knighthood. | 也许他们会授予你勋爵身份 |
[1:34:14] | A pleasure doing business with you. | 跟你做交易真开心 |
[1:34:16] | You know, I’ve come across a lot of psychos… | 我曾遇见过很多神经病患者… |
[1:34:19] | But none as fucking boring as you. | 但没有人像你一样无趣的 |
[1:34:22] | I mean, you are a real, boring fuck. | 你真他妈的是个无趣蛋 |
[1:34:25] | – Sorry. I know you dislike swearing. – No, that’s all right. | -对不起 我知道你不喜欢说脏话 -不 没关系 |
[1:34:29] | So, I’ll sort that out. | 那我重新说 |
[1:34:30] | you are a boring f star-star cunt. | 你是个无聊的star-star笨蛋(一首老歌 里面很多色情跟骂人的歌词) |
[1:34:39] | – Are we pretty much… – Everything as you requested. | -我们是不是差不多… -一切都已准备就绪 |
[1:34:41] | Fine. Ggood. Ah, welcome aboard, Liza. | 好的 很好 欢迎加入 莱莎 |
[1:34:45] | I will make this brief and to the point. | 直奔主题吧 |
[1:34:48] | We’re gonna go in, we’re going to state our case, | 我们要参与 我们要阐明我方立场 |
[1:34:51] | With new British intelligence | 拥有从情报员德彪西那儿 |
[1:34:53] | from source Debussy, | 得来的新的英国情报 |
[1:34:55] | We win the argument, we get the hell out. All right? | 辩论胜利 我们走吧 |
[1:34:58] | Resolution 2238 is passed. | 2238决议通过 |
[1:35:03] | – Yeah. – That’s that, then. | -好了 -就这样了 |
[1:35:07] | Jolly good. ”that’s that, then,” is your line for the ages, is it? | 太好了 “就这样了”是你成熟的表现吗 |
[1:35:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:35:13] | Well, I remember, the day that war was declared, | 我记得 宣告战争的那天 |
[1:35:15] | I turned to the minister, and he said… | 我求助于大臣 然后他说… |
[1:35:18] | ”that’s that, then. Anyone want a mint?” | “就这样了 有人要吃薄荷糖吗” |
[1:35:22] | Piss off, Toby. | 滚开 托比 |
[1:35:26] | – How long before British troops…- Well done, Michael. | -英国军队来之前要多久 -干得好 迈克尔 |
[1:35:29] | You did a really, really, really good job. | 你做得非常的…棒 |
[1:35:33] | Oh, for fuck’s sake, don’t cry. | 我操 别哭呀 |
[1:35:38] | I e-mailed my resignation five minutes ago. | 5分钟前我把辞职信发出去了 |
[1:35:41] | And yours should come pretty soon, for the biggest media impact. | 你的应该也快了 让媒体大吃一惊 |
[1:35:45] | – I’ve been thinking. – Yeah? | -我曾在想 -想什么 |
[1:35:48] | This has been the hardest political decision of my career. | 这是我职业生涯中最难的政治决定 |
[1:35:52] | I’m not going to resign. | 我不会辞职 |
[1:35:55] | Huh! What the fuck, George? | 我操 乔治 |
[1:35:58] | Before the war, I was going to resign, | 开战前 我本打算要辞职 |
[1:36:00] | But now that there’s a war on… I can’t resign. | 但现在就要开战了…我不能辞职 |
[1:36:04] | You said that this was intolerable. | 你说过这无法容忍 |
[1:36:06] | you said we would go together. | 你说过我们要共同进退的 |
[1:36:08] | It is intolerable, but I’m going to have to tolerate it. | 是无法容忍 但我必须要容忍 |
[1:36:11] | And I still agree with myself on that. | 还有我仍然赞同自己的观点 |
[1:36:14] | But my loyalty is to the kids. I am a soldier. | 但我忠诚于孩子 我是一名军人 |
[1:36:17] | You’re not a soldier. | 你不是军人 |
[1:36:20] | – I’ve been a soldier my whole life. – Yeah? | -我当了一辈子的军人 -是吗 |
[1:36:22] | What do you mean, I’m not a soldier? I’m a soldier. | 你什么意思啊 我不是军人吗 我是军人 |
[1:36:25] | Look at the uniform.You think I’m one of the village people? | 看我穿的制服 你以为我是乡下人吗 |
[1:36:28] | When did you shoot a guy last? | 你最后一次开枪打人是什么时候 |
[1:36:31] | Oh, not shooting someone in 15 years means I’m not a soldier? | 15年没开枪打人了就不是军人了吗 |
[1:36:34] | You know, the army doesn’t make you drag some bloody corpse | 军队不是每隔5年就要你拖着血淋淋的尸体 |
[1:36:37] | Into the Pentagon every five years, to renew your ”soldier’s licence”. | 进入五角大楼 去更新你的”军人执照” |
[1:36:40] | It’s unnecessary! And if you were a good general, you’d have some balls! | 没必要 如果你是个好将军 你就该有种 |
[1:36:44] | Look, shut up about my balls. My balls have been around. | 闭嘴 别他妈说我有种没种 我可从来没怂过 |
[1:36:47] | You’ve got no idea where my balls have been. | 你根本不知道我的蛋蛋在哪儿 |
[1:36:50] | I can talk about your balls all you want, | 你想要的话我可以谈论你的蛋蛋 |
[1:36:52] | cos I remember when… | 因为我记得当… |
[1:36:53] | Oh, I fucked you once 20 years ago, and I never hear the end of it! | 20年前跟你上过一次床 你就没完没了了 |
[1:36:56] | Every time we’re together, I hear this shit. | 每次我们在一起 就要提这鸟事 |
[1:36:59] | I don’t even remember it! | 我根本就不记得了 |
[1:37:00] | Come on, Chad. We have to draft resignation announcements. | 走吧 查德 我们得起草辞职宣告 |
[1:37:03] | Actually, I think I might stay with the general, if that’s ok. | 其实 如果可以的话 我想继续效力将军 |
[1:37:07] | If he’s staying, I might stay with him, | 如果他要留下 我可能要继续效力于他 |
[1:37:09] | See what assistance I can furnish. | 看还能帮上什么忙 |
[1:37:11] | Ok…general Shrek and his faithful, talking donkey. | 史莱克将军和他忠诚的部下谈论民主党 |
[1:37:14] | – That was nice. – Ok, well done. | -太好了 -干得好 |
[1:37:17] | – What are you sticking around for? – Well, to let you know | -你还留在这儿干吗 -要让你知道 |
[1:37:20] | That I think you’ve got… | 我认为你有… |
[1:37:23] | ..big balls… | 好大的蛋蛋… |
[1:37:25] | – It’s like…two-thirds of the snowman. – Dear god. | -就像…雪人的3分之2那么大 -亲爱的上帝啊 |
[1:37:31] | – We did it, Bob, huh? – Yes, we did, sir. | -我们做到了 鲍勃 -是的 我们做到了 先生 |
[1:37:33] | There were a few moments where it got a little hairy. | 些许片刻有点小惊险 |
[1:37:35] | No, there weren’t. | 没 没有 |
[1:37:40] | No, no, no, Simon. No, no, listen. | 别…西蒙 别…听着 |
[1:37:42] | Hey, hey, hey. Look, look, look. No, no, no. | 喂…听着…别… |
[1:37:47] | – You still don’t need to resign. – I do. | -你仍不需要辞职 -我要辞职 |
[1:37:50] | I’m resigning in an hour, | 1小时内我会辞职 |
[1:37:52] | And there’s nothing you can do about it now. And nothing. | 你现在已经不能再做什么了 不能再做什么 |
[1:37:55] | – Boss… – Yes? | -头儿… -什么事 |
[1:37:58] | Erm… it’s all over the BBC news websites. | BBC新闻网都是这条新闻 |
[1:38:01] | Partial collapse of the wall. Mrs Michaelson’s greenhouse. | 部分墙倒塌 迈克尔逊太太的花房 |
[1:38:04] | Obviously, a pane’s been smashed. | 显然玻璃窗已经被打碎 |
[1:38:06] | The BBC must have had a crew down there. | BBC肯定已经派了一队人马去那儿了 |
[1:38:08] | God, how ridiculous! | 天哪 多么荒谬啊 |
[1:38:11] | And that’s news? | 那就是新闻? |
[1:38:14] | It’s not ridiculous. | 并不荒谬 |
[1:38:16] | It’s not ridiculous at all… you’re fired. | 一点都不荒谬…你被炒了 |
[1:38:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:38:23] | – Over the wall – I mean, that’s just not tolerable. | -因为那墙 -那令人无法忍受 |
[1:38:26] | It’s a fucking wall, Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 他妈的不就一堵墙嘛 |
[1:38:29] | Look. Give me the paper. | 把报纸给我 |
[1:38:31] | The telegraph has a cartoon of you | 电报上有个你的卡通形象 |
[1:38:33] | teetering on the Great Wall of China, | 站立在中国的万里长城之上 |
[1:38:35] | Suggesting you are the only political | 暗示你政治搞得一团糟 |
[1:38:37] | fuck-up visible from space. | 连火星人都看出来了 |
[1:38:39] | Look at this. look at it. | 看看这个… |
[1:38:41] | No-one could survive this. | 无人能够忍受这个 |
[1:38:44] | The PM’s very clear about this. You’re sacked, over the wall. | 首相对此非常清楚 你被开除了 因那堵墙 |
[1:38:50] | No. You-you-you haven’t even spoken to the prime minister. | 不行 你…根本还没跟首相说过 |
[1:38:54] | I-I-I have. | 我…我有 |
[1:38:56] | You fucking haven’t! I’ve been here in front of you. | 你他妈的没有 睁眼说瞎话 |
[1:38:59] | I have spoken to the pm. Whether it happened or not is irrelevant. | 我跟首相讲过了 不管有没有已无关紧要 |
[1:39:02] | It is true. | 已成事实 |
[1:39:03] | And he was very clear, you’ve got to go. | 他非常清楚 你走吧 |
[1:39:12] | If you think I’m going quietly, Malcolm… | 马尔科姆 如果你认为我将静静离开 |
[1:39:17] | ..you’ve… you’ve made a mistake. | 你就大错特错了 |
[1:39:19] | Well, if you want to try turn this into some anti-war protest, | 如果你想试着把这个变成反战抗议 |
[1:39:22] | Expect to hear your ”mountain of conflict” sound-bite everywhere. | 期望到处听到你的”冲突之山”新闻 |
[1:39:26] | From ring-tones to fucking… a dance mix on Youtube. | 从手机铃声到他妈的…Youtube上的舞曲串烧 |
[1:39:30] | And I will marshal all the media forces of darkness, | 我会动用所有媒体力量 |
[1:39:36] | To hound you to an assisted suicide. | 把你骚扰到自杀为止 |
[1:39:39] | Right-ho. Let’s just go and draft your… ”dear prime minster, | 好了 我们去起草你的感谢信吧 “敬爱的首相” |
[1:39:43] | Just a quick note to say, ‘thanks for giving me the sack,”’ letter. | 随便写一句”谢谢你开除我” |
[1:39:49] | Off we trot. | 快走吧 |
[1:39:51] | Come on, young Simon. | 快点 年轻的西蒙 |
[1:40:04] | Erm…General Miller…sorry. I know this is an awkward time to be… | 米勒将军 对不起 我知道现在不合时宜… |
[1:40:08] | Go fuck yourself, Frodo. | 一边凉快去 弗洛德 |
[1:40:12] | You can fuck off yourself, then. | 你可以操你自己了 |
[1:40:21] | – Are you hanging, Chad? – Just…hanging. | -在徘徊吗 查德 -晃悠而已… |
[1:40:24] | – Wanna play some Facebook chess? – Yes, Ma’am. | -要玩Facebook国际象棋吗 -是的 夫人 |
[1:40:28] | Just get away from the wall! What are you doing? | 离墙远点 你在干吗 |
[1:40:30] | I just want a photo near the wall. | 我只是想拍一张墙的近照 |
[1:40:32] | Yeah, you can go back another 12 inches. No, a bit further. | 你退后12英尺再拍 不 再远点 |
[1:40:36] | – There? – Stop there! | -那儿吗 -就站那儿 |
[1:40:38] | Check. | 将军 |
[1:40:40] | I haven’t touched it. | 我没玩过 |
[1:40:42] | I made a move for you, which is the best move possible, and it’s still… | 我替你走了一步棋 可能是最佳一步棋 仍然… |
[1:40:46] | You might be secretary of state someday, young man. | 某天你可能会成为国务卿 年轻人 |
[1:40:50] | You… don’t say that if you don’t mean that. | 如果你不是真心的就别那么说 |
[1:40:53] | When, you know, all of this shit is over, maybe, you know… | 当…所有这些该死的都结束 也许… |
[1:40:58] | You’re a woman… I’m not a woman. | 你是个女人…但我不是 |
[1:41:04] | You wanna have sex again? | 想要再做爱吗 |
[1:41:07] | Well, would it be such a terrible idea? | 会是个如此可怕的想法吗 |
[1:41:10] | -You know – One more. | -你知道 -再来一次 |
[1:41:12] | ”one more for the Gipper.” | “去替基普赢一球”(里根主演的电影中的经典台词) |
[1:41:14] | Well, I don’t want to be accused of micro-managing, | 我不想被指控微观处理 |
[1:41:17] | But I cannot understand why ”I heart huckabees” | 但我无法理解为什么《我爱哈克比》 |
[1:41:21] | Is on a list of DVDs considered suitable for armed-forces entertainment. | 会被认为适合海陆空三军的DVD娱乐清单上 |
[1:41:26] | That self-indulgent crap is not suitable | 那种自我纵容的垃圾 |
[1:41:29] | for combat troops. | 不适合战斗部队 |
[1:41:32] | I’ve got a selection of the quotations here for you. | 我这儿有一份报价可供你选择 |
[1:41:35] | I mean, they’re all local building firms. Much of a muchness. | 它们都是当地房屋公司 大致都一样 |
[1:41:39] | You know, to sort out the boundary wall. | 以墙体分界线分类 |
[1:41:41] | But the… this septic tank… | 但是…这个化粪池 |
[1:41:45] | That is rearing its pooey head again. | 真他妈不吉利啊 |
[1:41:48] | I just got off the phone with Linton, who proceeded to bitch me out, | 我刚跟那个要赶我下台的林顿通完电话 |
[1:41:52] | For allowing ”I heart huckabees” on the troops’ dvd roster. | 允许把《我爱哈克比》编入军队DVD名册 |
[1:41:56] | Yeah. You know that phrase, | 是的 你知道那句”我太老了 |
[1:41:58] | ”I’m too old for this shit”? | 不适合这玩意儿”吗 |
[1:42:00] | Well, I’m too young for this shit. You know? | 我他妈还太年轻了呢 |
[1:42:02] | – Here’s the new minister. – Malcolm! | -新上任的部长来了 -马尔科姆 |
[1:42:05] | – There she is. – Ladies and gentlemen. | -她来了 -先生们女士们 |
[1:42:07] | – Look at you! – Thank you. Thank you. How touching. | -看看你 -谢谢…太感人了 |
[1:42:10] | – Minister, how are you doing? – Very well indeed. | -部长 你好吗 -非常好 |
[1:42:13] | – You’ve lost some weight. – Hello. Judy Molloy. | -你瘦了 -你好 我叫朱迪·莫莉 |
[1:42:16] | – Nice to meet you. this is Dan. – Danny. Dan. Special advisor. | -很高兴见到你 这位是丹 -丹尼 丹 特别顾问 |
[1:42:20] | – Danny Dan? – War seems to be going great guns. | -丹尼·丹 -战争貌似进行的很顺利 |
[1:42:23] | – Oh, very cheeky! Very cheeky. – Judy, have I got a desk out here? | -真是冒失 -朱迪 还有别的桌子吗 |
[1:42:26] | – Careful. There’s blood on the deck. – Er…yeah, sure. | -当心 桌子上有血 -是的 当然 |
[1:42:29] | You can use that one. | 你可以用那张桌子 |
[1:42:30] | How about this? You can’t get better than this. Very glamorous. | 这间怎么样 没有比这间更好的了 很神气 |
[1:42:34] | It’s a side-step from my previous job, but that’s fine. | 避开我的上一份工作 但没事 |
[1:42:37] | I think there’s a wee bit of brains there. | 我想那儿有点才智 |
[1:42:39] | It’s the only brains that he had, actually. | 实际上 他就只有才智罢了 |
[1:42:41] | Nice to meet you, Dan. Where did you go to school? | 很高兴见到你 丹 你从哪儿毕业的 |
[1:42:44] | – Erm…just a school in Jersey. – In Jersey? | -泽西的一间学校 -在泽西? |
[1:42:47] | – Is that actually Britain? – Yeah. | -实际上是在英国吗 -是的 |
[1:42:49] | I’m sorry, but I’ve been standing here for 20 minutes… | 对不起 但我已经在这儿站了20分钟了… |
[1:45:35] | Let’s see you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[1:45:37] | Look at the hair on this. | 看这上面的头发 |
[1:45:38] | Who let this woman out with fucking hair like this, | 谁他妈的让这个乱发女人出来的 |
[1:45:42] | On national television? | 在国家频道吗 |
[1:45:44] | You’d think she’s got her finger stuck in a fucking electric socket. | 你会认为她他妈的被电击到了呢 |
[1:45:48] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |