Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

In the Heat of the Night(炎热的夜晚)[1967]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on In the Heat of the Night(炎热的夜晚)[1967]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:炎热的夜晚
英文名称:In the Heat of the Night
年代:1967

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:44] In the heat of the night 在这炎热的夜晚
[00:53] Seems like a cold sweat creepin’ across my brow 我的心中升起一丝凉意
[01:00] Yeah 耶~
[01:03] In the heat of the night 在这炎热的夜晚
[01:12] I’m feelin’ motherless somehow 我感到莫名的无助
[01:21] Stars with evil eyes 邪恶之眼在闪烁
[01:27] Stare from the skies 在天空上凝视
[01:31] All mean and bright 光明总会来到
[01:38] Ain’t a woman yet been born 临产的女人也不想生产
[01:47] Knows how to make the mornin’ come 渴望黎明的到来
[01:56] It’s so hard to keep control 一切都难以控制
[02:02] When I could sell my soul 当我出卖灵魂之时
[02:06] For just a little light 却只为那一点点光明
[02:08] In the heat of the night 在这炎热的夜晚
[02:13] In the heat of the night 在这炎热的夜晚
[02:22] I’ve got trouble wall- to- wall 我四处碰壁
[02:28] Oh yes, I have 噢 是的 我拥有
[02:31] I repeat 我重复着
[02:34] I repeat, in the night 我重复着 在这夜里
[02:40] Must be an ending to it all 必须结束这一切
[02:49] But hold on 只要坚持
[02:51] it won’t be long 它不会长久
[02:55] Just you be strong 只要你坚强
[02:58] And it’ll be all right 一切都会好的
[03:01] In the heat of the night 在这炎热夜晚
[03:16] Where you keepin’ the pie tonight? 今晚你把蛋糕藏哪里了
[03:21] man ate the last piece just before you come in. 就在你进来之前 最后一块已经卖完了
[03:29] What’s that little old orphan sittin’ right up there? 那小破罩子下面是什么东西
[03:34] Marble cake. 云石蛋糕
[03:39] Tell you what, Sam. 我说 山姆
[03:41] Bein’ she’s in there by her little old lonesome, 与其让她在那独守空房
[03:43] I’ll let you have her for free. 不如免费送你吃
[03:45] I told you ’bout that ‘Sam’ business,didn’t I Hm? 我告诉你 不许再叫我山姆 知道不
[03:49] I’m sorry, Mr. Wood. 不好意思 伍德先生
[03:50] I mean, uh, Officer Wood. 我是说 伍德警官
[04:40] Well, a bow- legged Polly and a knocked- kneed Paul 嗯 罗圈腿的波利和八字腿的保罗
[04:43] A bow- legged Polly and a knocked- kneed Paul 罗圈腿的波利和八字腿的保罗
[04:46] A bow- legged Polly and a knocked- kneed Paul 罗圈腿的波利和八字腿的保罗
[04:48] They can’t get together at all 他们不能在一起
[04:50] Just like the worm in the cornfield said to his brother 就像玉米田中的蠕虫对他兄弟说
[04:54] ”Yeah, go in one ear and out the other” “是的 左耳进右耳出”
[05:09] Well, a bucktoothed Clara and a cross- eyed Clyde 嗯 龅牙的克拉拉和斗鸡眼的克莱德
[05:12] A bucktoothed Clara and a cross- eyed Clyde 龅牙的克拉拉和斗鸡眼的克莱德
[05:15] Like old bow- legged Polly and a knock- kneed Paul 喜欢老罗圈腿的波利和八字脚的保罗
[06:28] Every time I see your face 每次当看到你的脸
[06:31] It’s got a way of turn in me around 我想拥抱你入怀
[06:36] I forget the time and place 忘记一切时空
[06:39] Has nothing else but you 除了你我一无所有
[06:41] And what you do 而你做了什么
[06:45] You tune me in, pretty baby 你抱着我 漂亮宝贝
[06:50] Wild things begin 春心萌动
[06:51] Baby, that ain’t love 宝贝 那不是爱
[06:55] But it sure is groovy 这真的很奇妙
[06:59] Yes, it sure is groovy 是的 这很奇妙
[07:04] Talk about groovy 说到奇妙
[07:08] You’re outta sight, pretty baby 你没看见 漂亮宝贝
[07:12] It feels so right 感觉真好
[07:14] Baby, that ain ‘t love 宝贝 那不是爱
[07:18] But it sure is groovy 这真的很奇妙
[07:22] Yes, it sure is groovy 是的 这很奇妙
[07:48] And what you do 而你做了什么
[07:53] You got it made, pretty baby 你做的 漂亮宝贝
[07:56] Still, I’m afraid, baby 我在担心 宝贝
[07:59] That ain’t Ic ye 那不是我的错
[08:02] But it sure is groovy 这真的很奇妙
[08:06] It’s Colbert, all right. 这是科尔伯特
[08:07] Skull’s caved in. 头骨凹陷
[08:13] Ever take a homicide picture before, son? 小子 有拍过凶杀案相片吗
[08:15] Well, at least he won’t be movin’ on us. 当然 至少他不会向我扑过来吧
[08:17] That’s for sure. 废话
[08:18] I want you to cover every angle. 我要你从每个角度都要
[08:20] Do you hear me? Every angle. 拍 你听到没 每个角度
[08:21] – Get goin’. – Yes, sir. – 去吧 – 是 先生
[08:23] Uh, you boys move on back now. Okay? 各位 请退后一点 好吗
[08:25] Came all this way to build us a factory, 他老远跑来开了一间工厂
[08:29] make somethin’ out of this town. 令我们的城镇回复生气
[08:32] Look what it got him. 而他却获得如此收场
[08:37] Yeah. 是啊
[08:40] Sam. 山姆
[08:42] Did he have a wallet? Identification? Anything like that? 找到钱包或身份证之类的东西吗
[08:44] That’s the first thing I looked for, Chief, 检查过了 警长
[08:46] but whoever fixed him must’ve took it. 歹徒掠走一切
[08:48] Nothin’. 什么也没有
[08:51] – Any witnesses? – l mean, not even a cat. – 有证人吗 – 我看连猫也没路过
[08:56] How long has he been dead? 他死了多久
[08:58] Oh, less than an hour. 不足一小时
[09:00] – Less than an hour. – Maybe half that. – 不足一小时 – 大概半小时
[09:04] Maybe half. 可能半小时
[09:10] Could’ve been a hitchhiker. 有可能是过路人所为吗
[09:12] You check both ends of town. 搜查一下镇的两头
[09:13] You check the depot, you check the pool hall. Okay? 还有车站和台球馆
[09:16] Uh, pool hall closes at one o’clock, Chief. 台球馆在一点时就关门了 警长
[09:18] – l said check it, Sam. – Yes, sir. – 我说快去 山姆 – 明白 警长
[10:40] On your feet, boy. 小子 站起来
[10:48] I mean now! 现在就站起来
[10:59] Against that wall. Get them hands high! 转过身去 把手放墙上
[11:01] You spread them fingers. I wanna count all ten. 手指张开 十根手指我都要看到
[11:07] Yeah, you move ‘fore I tell you to, boy… 别乱动 小子
[11:11] by God, I’m gonna clean your plow. 以上帝的名义 我得检查一下
[11:37] That’s pretty fat there, ain’t it, boy? 钱不少啊 小子
[11:40] Huh? 恩
[11:44] Now, outside there’s a police car. 现在外面有辆警车
[11:47] You gonna pick up that bag, 你拿起包
[11:49] you’re gonna walk out, you gon’ plant yourself in the back, 慢慢出去 坐到后座上
[11:52] and you’re gonna be a real nice, quiet boy all the way in. 做个又乖又安静的小伙子
[11:57] You hear? 听到了吗
[12:18] Come on, boy. 来吧 小伙子
[12:21] Move it! 快点
[12:35] Chief here? 警长在吗
[12:38] – Hey, what’s up, Sam? – Chief? – 嘿 做什么呀 山姆 – 警长
[12:40] What’s goin’ on? 做什么呀
[12:42] Sam? 山姆
[13:17] – Wood. – Yes, sir? – 伍德 – 是 警长
[13:19] When’s the last time I asked Courtney 我上次叫考尼尔
[13:21] to get oil for this damn thing? 给这玩意上油是何时
[13:24] Uh, last Wednesday. 恩 上星期三
[13:26] Would you be kind enough to go outside 你可以好心地到外面去
[13:28] and remind him what day it is today? 提醒他今天是什么日子吗
[13:31] Well, uh, how about the prisoner here? 好的 那 这犯人呢
[13:35] Don’t you worry ’bout him. 不用你操心
[13:37] Got a name, boy? 你叫什么 小伙子
[13:40] Virgil Tibbs. 维吉·锑伯斯
[13:43] Virgil. 维吉
[13:46] Well… 好吧
[13:49] I don’t think we’re gonna have any trouble, 我不认为我们会有什么麻烦
[13:50] are we, Virgil? 是不是 维吉?
[13:53] No trouble at all. 一点问题也没有
[14:03] Oh, you can go now, Sam. 山姆 你可以走了
[14:05] Yes, sir. 是 警长
[14:12] What’d you hit him with? 你用什么打得他
[14:14] Hit whom? 打谁
[14:16] “Whom”? “谁”
[14:18] “Whom.” What are you? Are you a Northern boy? “谁” 你干什么的 你是北方人
[14:20] What’s a Northern boy like you doin’ all the way down here? 像你这样的北方人 来这里干吗
[14:23] I was waiting for the train. 我正等着火车
[14:25] Well, now, there ain’t no trains this time of mornin’. 但是这么早没有火车啊
[14:27] Tuesdays only. 4:05 to Memphis. 周二4:05去孟斐斯
[14:30] You say. 你说的
[14:37] Well… All right. You say right. 好吧 你说得对
[14:51] All right… Virgil. 好吧 维吉
[14:56] Oh! 噢
[14:58] Now, look. 你看
[15:03] I try to run a nice, clean, safe town here. 我努力让这个镇和平安定
[15:06] A town where a man can sneeze and not get his brains beat out. 在这镇里 我不想有人惹事生非
[15:10] – You follow me? – Yes. – 你明白吗 – 明白
[15:14] Why don’t you tell me how you killed Mr. Colbert, 何不从实招了 你是怎么杀了科尔伯特先生的
[15:17] and I promise you you’re gonna feel a whole lot better. 那样 你会感觉好很多
[15:22] Not now! 不是现在
[15:39] I was visiting my mother. 我是来探访我母亲的
[15:42] I came in on the 12:35 from Brownsville. 我从布朗斯维尔坐12:35的火车来的
[15:45] I was waiting to go out…on the 4:05. 我在等4:05的车回去
[15:53] Mm- hmm. 嗯哼
[16:05] Yeah. 好吧
[16:07] Meanwhile, you just killed yourself a white man, 然后 你顺路杀了个白人
[16:09] just about the most important white man we got around here, 我们这最重要的白人
[16:11] and picked yourself up a couple hundred dollars. 给自己赚个几百元
[16:13] I earned that money, 这钱是我自己挣的
[16:14] ten hours a day, seven days a week. 每天工作10小时 每周工作7天
[16:16] Colored can’t earn that kinda money, boy. 黑人根本赚不到这么多钱
[16:17] Hell, that’s more than I make in a month. 那比我月薪还多
[16:18] Now, where did you earn it? 你从哪挣来的
[16:21] – Philadelphia. – Mississippi? – 费城 – 密西西比
[16:23] Pennsylvania. 宾夕法尼亚州
[16:25] Now, just what do you do up there in little ol’ Pennsylvania, 你在宾夕法尼亚州那小地方
[16:26] earn that kinda money? 做什么工作会有这样高的薪酬
[16:27] I’m a police officer. 我是警察
[17:08] Oh, yeah. 噢 是的
[17:22] – Wood! – Yes, sir! – 伍德 – 在 警长
[17:26] Did you question this man before you brought him in? 你有向他问过话吗
[17:28] No, sir. 没有 警长
[17:33] Would you mind takin’ a look at that? 你自己看看吧
[17:39] Yeah! Oh, yeah! 耶 噢 耶
[17:45] lAll right. I’ll check on this wise city boy from Philadelphia. 好吧 我去查查这位费城来的
[17:48] l- You’ll take him outside and hold him. – Yes, sir. – 你带他出去看住了 – 是 警长
[17:51] May I suggest that you call my chief 我建议你打电话给我的警长
[17:53] rather than send a wire or anything. 不要电报之类的
[17:55] I mean, it would be quicker. 那样会快一点
[17:58] And I’ll pay for the call. 我会付电话费的
[18:00] Did you hear him? Did you hear him say he’d pay for the call? 你听到他说他会付电话费了吗
[18:03] How much do they pay you to do their police work? 做他们的警察 他们付多少钱给你
[18:07] $162.39 per week. 周薪162.39美元
[18:11] $162.39 a week. 一周162.39美元
[18:15] Well, boy! 哦 小子
[18:17] You take him outside, Wood, but treat him easy. 带他出去 伍德 好好待他
[18:20] Because a man that makes$162.39 a week, man, 那可是一周挣162.39美元的男人
[18:24] we do not want to ruffle him! 我们可得罪不起他
[18:27] No, sir. 不会的 警长
[18:38] Courtney. 考尼尔
[18:40] Would you try and get me long distance? 你帮我接个长途电话
[18:53] [Courtney]Police business, honey. Chief’s on the line. 警务事宜 警长在线
[18:57] Oh, no, sirree, boy. He catch you listenin’ in, 别 要被他捉到你在偷听
[18:59] he’ll run your butt around the block. 他会踢烂你的屁股
[19:01] – He don’t panic me none. – Well… – 他捉不到我的 – 不
[19:05] – Where’s the chief? – Ah, Charlie. – 警长在哪 – 啊 查利
[19:07] You got the pictures of the dead man there, huh? 你洗了那死人的照片了
[19:08] Sure do. 是的
[19:09] I got him top, bottom, sideways, you name it. 上 下 左 右 什么都有
[19:12] Good. I’ll take ’em, son. 好吧 我替你拿进去
[19:13] Well, I wanna give ’em to the chief. 不必啦 我自己拿给警长
[19:15] l said I’d take ’em, Charlie. 我说我来拿 查利
[19:16] Do like he tells ya, Charlie. 依山姆的吧 查利
[19:19] Well, somebody owes me some money for those. 这些照片得有人付钱
[19:21] I had to buy paper and film and developin’. 我得买相纸 胶卷和显影液
[19:24] Yeah, well, that’s all right, Charlie. 好的 没问题 查理
[19:26] You just bill the department. 只要是公务账单
[19:27] Everything will be taken care of. 一切都没问题的
[19:30] God Almighty. 天啊
[19:32] Sure looks bad. 他死的真惨
[19:36] May I see the man I’m supposed to have killed? 我可以看看那个假定被我杀死的被害人吗
[19:40] Sure. I don’t know why not. 好吧 我没理由不给你
[19:44] Hey, Sam, he’s finished talkin’. 山姆 他说完了
[19:50] Here’s the photos of the dead man, Chief. 这是那死者的相片 警长
[19:52] Okay. 好
[19:54] I got your chief on the phone. 电话里是你的警长
[19:55] He wants to talk to you. 他想跟你说话
[20:04] Hello. Yes, sir. 喂 是的 警长
[20:05] I’m sorry to have gotten you involved in this. 很抱歉把你牵扯进来
[20:08] I really had no choice. 我真的别无选择
[20:12] Mm- hmm. Yes, sir. 是的 警长
[20:15] Oh, you can’t be serious, sir. 你不会说真的吧 警长
[20:16] I mean, even if I could be of some help, 我是说 就算我想帮忙
[20:19] they wouldn’t want it. 他们也不会要我帮
[20:22] No, sir, I- I’m not prejudiced. 不是 警长 我没有偏见
[20:26] Yes, sir, I-I’m a police officer 是的 警长 我是警察
[20:28] and they’re police officers, but… 他们也是 不过…
[20:37] Hello, this is Gillespie. 是 我是加斯比
[20:38] Yes, sir, yes. Well, I… 是 警长 是的 好…
[20:41] You don’t say. 不会吧
[20:43] He’s your number one homicide expert. 他是你们头号破案专家
[20:46] Well, my, my, my. 好 我 我 我
[20:48] Well, I don’t think we need any help though. 我想没有这必要
[20:50] I think we can wrap this thing up ourselves. 我们会自己处理的
[20:52] Yes, sir, but I do wanna thank you 是的 警长 首先要多谢你
[20:54] for offerin’ me such a powerful piece of manpower as Virgil Tibbs. 为我提供像维吉·锑伯斯这么强的人
[20:59] Yes, sir. Thank you. 是 警长 谢谢
[21:00] Yeah. Good- bye now. 是 再见
[21:05] Oh, it’s all there. We paid for the phone call ourselves. 都在那里了 我们自己付的电话费
[21:14] Well, now, you are the… 那么 你是…
[21:15] you are the number one homicide expert. 你是他们的头号破案专家
[21:17] That’s right. 是
[21:18] Boy, I betyou getto look at a lot of dead bodies, don’t you? 那你经常验尸吧
[21:21] Lots. 经常
[21:23] Well… 那么
[21:27] “Well” what? 那么 什么
[21:28] Well, I…No, I just thought maybe, uh… 那么 我只是想可能 恩…
[21:32] maybe you wouldn’t mind takin’ a look at this one. 你不会介意看看这具尸体吧
[21:34] No, thanks. 不 谢谢
[21:36] – Well, why not, expert? – Because I’ve got a train to catch. – 为什么 专家 – 因为我要赶火车
[21:40] Now, wait a minute. That train don’t leave till 12 o’clock noon! 等等 那列火车到中午才开出
[21:43] Look, they pay you$162.39 a week just to look at bodies. 他们每周付你162.39美元只是看看尸体
[21:46] Why can’t you look at this one? 你多看一具又何妨
[21:47] Why can’t you look at it for yourself? 为什么你不自己去看
[21:49] Because I’m not an expert… 因为我不是专家啊
[21:52] Officer. 警官先生
[22:02] Ten cents, ten million dollars. 十美分 一千万美元
[22:06] Just doesn’t matter when a man’s time comes. 对一个死人来说都没用了
[22:08] Mm- hmm. 恩 哼
[22:10] You know, I could give him a nicer service right here in Sparta 在斯巴达 我可以把他搞得更好一点
[22:13] than he could ever get up there in Chicago. 比他在芝加哥搞得好
[22:15] And at half the price too. 而价格只要一半
[22:17] l got a rosewood casket out there… 外面有个紫檀棺材
[22:22] Ted Ulam, Chief. We haven’t had the pleasure. 泰德·乌兰 警长 我们表示哀悼
[22:25] That’s for sure. 是的
[22:29] He’s with me. 他跟我一起的
[22:33] Hello, Doc. 你好 医生
[22:37] Yep. 恩
[22:46] Well… 好
[22:49] Uh… 恩
[22:51] you wanna look at it? 你想过来看看吗
[23:21] New manicure. That’s good. 新修的指甲 非常好
[23:29] That’s very good. 非常好
[23:47] – I’ll need a few things. – Such as? – 我需要少量的工具 – 比如
[23:50] Ammonium hydrosulfide, 铵氢硫化物
[23:52] benzedine, superoxide of hydrogen… 联苯胺 氢过氧化物
[23:57] copper powder, distilled water… 铜粉 蒸馏水
[24:10] a six- inch celluloid scale… 一个6英寸赛璐璐量具
[24:14] a thermometer… 温度计
[24:16] some tweezers… 一些镊子
[24:20] calipers… 卡钳
[24:21] and some toothpicks. 和一些牙签
[24:23] Toothpicks? Copper? What’s goin’ on here, Chief? 牙签 铜 这是在做什么 警长
[24:26] Who is this boy anyway? 这位是谁
[24:28] I asked him to look at the body. That’s who he is. 我让他来验尸 他就是来干这的
[24:31] It’s 4:45. What time was this man killed? 现在是4:45 这人是什么时间死的
[24:34] Well, Sam Wood found him on the street about 3:00 a.m. 山姆是3:00发现他的
[24:36] The doctor here says it’s possible he was killed an hour earlier. 医生说 可能是在那一小时前被杀的
[24:40] At 2:00? 那是说2:00
[24:41] Maybe a little later… 也许还要晚一点
[24:43] 2:15, 2:30. 2:15或2:30
[24:46] Would you feel the face and jaw, please? 能来摸下他的脸部和颚部吗
[24:49] Am I mistaken, or has rigor begun? 是我搞错了 还是已经僵硬了
[24:52] It has. 它是
[24:56] You’ll notice, too, 你也会注意到
[24:56] that postmortem lividity is present here in the lower portions. 尸斑已经出现了
[24:59] So the time of death really has to be earlier, wouldn’t you say? 他死亡时间应是更早 对吗
[25:05] Well, we’ll be able to pinpoint that as soon as I get a thermometer. 量一下他的体温便可清楚
[25:09] As you know, the loss of heat from the brain 你知道的 测量脑部温度的降低
[25:11] is the most reliable way of determining time of death. 是对于确认死亡时间最可靠的方法
[25:16] Right, Chief? 对吗 警长
[25:20] Oh, yeah. 当然啦
[25:25] Well… 那么…
[25:29] which one of you gentlemen will assist me? 这里哪位会协助我呢
[25:42] Ulams- – 乌拉姆殡仪馆
[25:43] It’s for you, Chief. 警长 你的电话
[25:48] Yeah, talk to me. 是我 请说
[25:50] When? 什么时候
[25:53] Oh, good. Yeah, yeah, right away. 噢 太好了 是 是 马上来
[25:54] I’ve got a runaway suspect. Boy, I gotta go. 有个疑犯正在逃走 我先走
[25:58] Now, listen, you. 听着
[25:59] Anything he wants, man, you better see that he gets it. 他要什么 你们都要帮手
[26:06] Where can I wash my hands? 在哪里洗手
[27:10] Come on! Come on, get up here! 加油 快点 上来
[27:20] He can’t run! There you go! 他跑不了 你快点
[27:31] Come on now, dogs! Go! 快点 狗 去吧
[27:33] – Hyah! Hyah! – Hyah! – 哈 哈 – 哈
[27:43] This here is Shagbag, you hear? 这里是薛格白格 你听到没
[27:46] He’s headed for the river. 他向河那边去了
[27:48] The river, you hear? 是河边 你听到没
[27:49] He’s gonna be in Arkansas. 他朝着阿肯色州方向去了
[27:52] Oh, shoot. 操
[28:01] Go! Go! 去吧 去吧
[29:37] Okay. I got him. 好了 我捉到他了
[30:46] Mrs. Colbert. 科尔伯特太太
[30:49] How is she taking it? 她知道了吗
[30:51] Chief had to leave ‘fore she got here. 警长不在
[30:52] She don’t even know it yet. 她还不知道
[31:01] Hey, you can’t go in there, boy! 嘿 你不能进去的 小伙子
[31:08] Mrs. Colbert? 科尔伯特太太
[31:10] Where’s my husband? 我丈夫在哪里
[31:12] What’s happened to him? 他怎么了
[31:14] Why won’t anybody here tell me what’s happened to him? 为什么没人告诉我他怎么了
[31:17] Why won’t anybody here tell me what’s happened to him? 为什么这里的人什么也不说
[31:19] I have a right to know if he’s hurt, if he’s been in an accident. 就算他受伤了 我也有权知道
[31:22] I want to know if my husband is all right. 他出意外 我要知道他还好吗
[31:24] Your husband is dead, Mrs. Colbert. 你丈夫死了 科尔伯特太太
[31:31] Somebody killed him. 有人杀了他
[31:34] We don’t know who yet. 目前还没找到凶手
[31:49] No. 不
[31:59] It’s… 这…
[32:03] It’s very hot in here. 这里太热了
[32:06] It’s very hot in this room. 这屋里太热了
[32:13] Sit down. 请坐下吧
[32:16] No. 不
[32:42] Would you… 你…
[32:47] Would you… 你…
[32:50] leave me alone for a few minutes, please? 请让我单独呆一会 好吗
[33:46] Well, Virgil, we don’t need you or your microscopes anymore. 维吉 我们不需要你了
[33:49] You can tell that to your chief. 给你警长打电话吧
[33:50] We don’t need him or you. 我们不需要他 包括你
[33:53] – For the last time… – Mrs. Colbert’s in there. – 最后一次 – 科尔伯特太太在里面
[33:57] – I’ve already told her. – l see. – 我已经告诉她了 – 知道了
[34:00] Here’s the examination results from Ulam’s. 这是在乌拉姆殡仪馆的化验结果
[34:03] Do you wanna know what I found? 你想知道我找到什么了吗
[34:04] No. I don’t need to look at ’em now. 不 现在我没必要知道了
[34:07] May I examine this prisoner? 我能看看这个犯人吗
[34:10] Yeah, you can look at him. 好 你可以看他
[34:11] Come on, let him look. Go on. 来吧 让他看 继续
[34:35] All right now, steady! 好了 现在站好了
[34:39] You finished? 你看完了没
[34:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:46] All right, Fryer, bring him with me. 好了 弗莱尔 带他进来
[34:48] Come on, Harvey. 来吧 哈维
[34:54] Now we grindin’ corn! 这次我们立功啦
[34:55] Hey, Court, you shoulda been there! 你也应当去的
[34:57] If it hadn’t been for them ol’ radios, 要是没有无线电
[34:58] we sure would’ve lost him goin’ over that bridge. 在河边就让那小子跑了
[35:00] Yeah! 是啊
[35:01] That ol’ boy highballin’ that freight train like to cut us off. 这家伙想追上火车甩掉我们
[35:03] Yeah, and ol’ Charlie’s hound dog 还有老查利的猎犬
[35:05] got loose about right that time… 差点追丢他…
[35:06] – Did he confess? – Huh? – 他认罪了吗 – 什么
[35:08] The man you arrested. Did he confess? 你捉到的人认罪了吗
[35:12] Well, I believe he will. 会的 我相信他会的
[35:13] Yes, sirree, I believe he will. 是的 先生 我相信他会的
[35:16] l believe he will. 我相信他会的
[35:19] – He’s left- handed, isn’t he? – How would I know? – 他是左撇子吗 – 我怎么知道
[35:22] Well, he seemed left- handed to me. 嗯 我看他似乎是左撇子
[35:24] – Uh- huh. – l believe Harvey is a southpaw. – 嗯 – 我认为哈维是一个左撇子
[35:28] Now, ain’t he, Shagbag? 是不是 薛格伯格
[35:29] What if he is? What’s that make him? 就算是吧 那又怎么样
[35:33] Innocent. 他是无辜的
[35:36] Mrs. Colbert. 科尔伯特太太
[35:39] There’s just one more thing. 还有一件事
[35:49] Yeah. 好
[35:51] I picked it up, I tell ya. 钱包是我捡的 我告诉过你
[35:52] He was already lyin’ there. 他就躺在地上
[35:54] It was lyin’ there next to him. 钱包在他边上
[35:58] I just picked it up, ma’am. 我只是捡起钱包 女士
[36:00] – That’s all I did. – Shut up. – 我什么也没做 – 闭嘴
[36:03] Get him outta here. 把他带走
[36:04] Okay, come on, Harvey. Let’s go. 好的 来吧 哈维 我们走吧
[36:19] Mrs. Colbert, I, uh… 科尔伯特太太 我…
[36:22] I wonder if you’d mind 我不知道你介不介意
[36:23] if I’d have somebody drive you over so you could, uh… 我叫人开车带你去
[36:27] complete the identification. 去认一下尸
[36:49] Martin. 马丁
[36:51] I want you to take Mrs. Colbert over to the funeral parlor. 马丁 你带科尔伯特太太去一趟殓房
[36:53] And, Wood, you run Virgil down the depot. 伍德 你送维吉去车站
[36:56] Uh… 嗯
[36:57] Uh, Virg here, Chief, he thinks that Harvey’s innocent. 警长 维吉认为哈维是无辜的
[37:02] Well, I’ll be damned. 哦 真他妈的该死
[37:03] Could I talk to you about it in private? 我可以和你单独谈谈吗
[37:06] No, you can’t talk to me about it in private. 不 你不能私下跟我谈
[37:07] I got Colbert’s wallet right here in my hand 科尔伯特的钱包在我手里
[37:09] and we took it from Harvey Oberst. 是我们从哈维身上搜到的
[37:10] You don’t think he gave itto him, do ya? 你以为是科尔伯特给他的吗
[37:12] l don’t know. 我不知道
[37:13] But Oberst could’ve come along after the crime, found it, picked it up. 可能是哈维在犯罪现场经过 看到并捡起钱包
[37:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:18] That’s what the boy said he did. 那小子也是这么说的
[37:21] Well, I’m sorry, ma’am, but I say different. 不过 很抱歉 女士 我不同意
[37:24] Well, when I examined the deceased, it was obvious that the fatal blow 检验尸体时 很明显造成致命一击的硬物是
[37:28] was struck from an angle of 17 degrees from the right, 从右边17度角的方向造成的
[37:30] which makes it almost certain the person who did it is right- handed. 那可以确认 凶手是用右手的
[37:34] So what? 那又如何
[37:35] ol’ Harv’s left- handed, Chief. Everybody in town knows that. 哈维是左撇子 警长 镇里人都知道
[37:39] Yeah, th- that’s what we figured out, Chief. Harvey’s a lefty. Uh- huh. 是的 我们都知道 哈维是个左撇子
[37:46] Well, you’re pretty sure of yourself, ain’t ya, Virgil? 你相当自信啊 维吉
[37:49] Virgil, that’s a funny name for a nigger boy that comes from Philadelphia. 维吉 来自费城的黑鬼居然叫这名字
[37:51] What do they call you up there? 他们都怎么叫你
[37:53] They call me Mr. Tibbs. 他们叫我锑伯斯先生
[37:56] Mr. Tibbs! 锑伯斯先生
[37:57] Well, Mr. Wood, take Mr. Tibbs, 好 伍德先生 你把这位锑伯斯先生
[37:59] take him down to the depot, and I mean, boy, like now! 送去车站 照我说的做 小子 就现在
[38:12] I’ll have the FBI lab send you the reports on this. 我会让FBI给你发此事的报告的
[38:16] Not that it’ll make any difference. 也许那不会有什么影响
[38:20] – I’ll take that! – No. – 把这给我 – 不
[38:23] No, you won’t. 不 你休想
[38:29] I’m sending it in personally. 我会亲自送报告过来
[38:36] My God. 我的上帝
[38:41] What kind of people are you? 你们都是些什么人
[38:44] What kind of a place is this? 这里是什么地方
[38:52] My husband is dead. 我丈夫死了
[38:54] Somebody in this town killed him! 这镇里有人杀了他
[38:57] I want you to find out who! 你们要找出凶手来
[39:14] You gonna give me that? 你最好把那给我
[39:18] No, I’m not. 不 妄想
[39:23] Wood, you take him… 伍德 把他关起来
[39:25] and you lock him up for withholding evidence. 以私藏证据罪指控他
[39:30] Go on! Move! Put him with his friend, Harvey Oberst. 快点 把他和他朋友哈维关一起
[39:42] Well, Virgil, nobody threw your brains to the hogs, 好了 维吉 没人把你当傻子的
[39:45] that’s for damn sure. 你很聪明
[39:48] Hold on there, Arnold. Open ‘er up again. 往这边走 阿诺德 开门
[39:51] We got another customer. 我们又来了位新客人
[39:54] – Hey, man, not in here. – That’s all right. – 嘿 小子 不是这里 – 没关系
[39:57] Put him somewheres else! 把他关别的地方去
[39:58] Don’t push the panic button, Harvey. 别这样惊慌失措
[40:00] You hear me? How come in here? 你听见了吗 怎么进来的
[40:01] Play it cool, boy. 保持冷静 孩子
[40:02] I thought that guy’s supposed to be a policeman. 我以为那家伙是个警察
[40:04] Hey! 嘿
[40:05] Hey! 嘿
[40:13] What you doin’ wearin’ white man’s clothes? 你凭什么穿着白人的衣服
[40:19] Where you come from? 你从哪里来的
[40:23] You deaf or somethin’? 你是个聋子吗
[40:28] Listen, I’m gettin’… 听着 我会…
[40:31] Keep cool, Harvey. 冷静点 哈维
[40:39] I’m on your side. 我与你同一阵线的
[40:42] Well, I don’t need you! 操 我用不着你
[40:44] I’m all you’ve got. 只有我能帮你
[40:55] Police? 警察
[40:57] You a cop? 你是个条子
[41:01] – You’re a cop. – Mm- hmm. – 你是个条子 – 恩 哼
[41:04] Yeah? 是吗
[41:06] So how come they locked you up? 那么 他们为什么要关你
[41:08] How come they’d go lock up a cop? 为什么会关一个条子
[41:09] Who said they locked me up? 谁说他们要关我了
[41:12] How come with all these empty cells back here, 有那么多空牢房
[41:13] they’d throw me in with you? You dig? 干嘛要关一起 你想想
[41:22] Look. 听着
[41:25] I already told ’em. 我已经告诉他们了
[41:28] I see this fella lyin’ on the street there… 我看见那个人躺在大街上
[41:32] and there’s this wallet lyin’ beside him. 我只是偷了他身旁的钱包
[41:37] Boy, I mean, 伙计 我就知道
[41:38] I come into this world out of luck. 在这世界上我根本没有运气
[41:40] Here’s the first good thing to come my way, 我还以为是我的第一次好运气来了
[41:42] and I pick it up. 我只是捡起了钱包
[41:46] But when I see whose wallet it is… 但是当知道这是谁的钱包时…
[41:49] I mean, I start to sweat. 我开始害怕了
[41:51] But I heard about this new chief, this “Gillepsbie,” 我听说过这个新警长的暴脾气 这个加斯比
[41:55] got no more smile than a turnip. 从来不会笑 还不如一个大萝卜
[41:57] So I cut across the fields, headin’ for the line, 所以我抄近路穿过田野 沿着铁路线
[41:59] and I got myself as far as the bridge 我一直走到桥边
[42:01] before “Gillepsbie” grabbed me. 直到加斯比抓到我
[42:04] What time did you find the wallet? 你什么时间捡到钱包的
[42:07] Well, I ain’t got no watch, but… 恩 我没有手表
[42:10] must’ve been after 2:00 不过肯定是2点以后了
[42:12] by the courthouse clock. 我听到过镇政府的钟声
[42:13] I’m interested in 11:00 to 2:00. 我想知道在11点至2点之间
[42:15] Where were you? 你在哪
[42:17] Shootin’ pool at Larry’s Lounge. 打台球 在拉里的酒吧里
[42:19] I got there about 10:00. 我大约10点到
[42:21] What time’d you leave? 你什么时候离开的
[42:22] Not till closin’. Must’ve been 1:00. 关门后走的 那最少是1点了
[42:24] Anybody can swear for ya? 有人可以替你作证吗
[42:26] Packy. Bert. Les. 帕基 伯特 利斯
[42:32] You ever been in trouble with the police before? 你以前有案底吗
[42:37] Come on. 快说
[42:39] I can ask at the desk, you know. 我可以查到的 你懂的
[42:47] Well, they brought me in one time… 好吧 警察抓过我一次
[42:51] on account of this Delores Purdy. 是因为和德洛丽丝·珀迪
[42:53] On what charge? 什么指控
[42:58] Well, uh, this Delores, see, uh… 德洛丽丝 她…
[43:02] now, she’s real proud of what nature done for her, 她对自己的身材很自豪
[43:05] you know. 你知道吗
[43:07] And, uh … 然后 恩…
[43:09] Well, we was on a date up to Clarke’s Point, 我们在克拉克加油站约会
[43:12] and, uh… 然后…
[43:14] she says, uh… 她说…
[43:18] Anyway, she asks me, she says, uh, 总之 她问我
[43:21] “Don’t you think I got a classy build?” “你觉得我身材好吗”
[43:25] And I say, “Sure.” 然后 我说”当然”
[43:26] And so she starts to show me. 接着她就开始脱衣服
[43:31] But now, I didn’t do nothin’ wrong. 但我没做错任何事
[43:33] I- I just didn’t stop her from tryin’ to prove her point. 我只是没有阻止她来证明她的观点而已
[43:38] Then this cop, Sam Wood, 后来这个条子 山姆·伍德
[43:41] comes chargin’ out of the bush and hauls me in. 在树丛外出现 把我拖了出来
[43:44] He let you go, didn’t he? 但是他放了你 对吗
[43:47] He told me not to mess with her no more. 他叫我不要再搞她
[43:49] She lives over on Third, about a block from me. 她住在第三区 离我家不远
[43:51] Traipsin’ around the house in the altogether. 一丝不挂的走来走去
[43:53] And after dark, with the lights on. 还亮着灯
[43:54] Now, somebody sure oughta make her stop doin’ that. 说实在的 应当有人出面阻止她那样做
[43:58] Come here. 过来
[44:03] Let me see your right hand. 让我看看你的右手
[44:10] – What you doin’? – Hold still. – 你要做什么 – 保持安静
[44:34] All right now, give him the waiver for false arrest. 好 给他误捕的免责证书
[44:38] Forget it. 算了吧
[44:40] I’m askin’ you to sign it… please. 我需要你签了它 求你了
[44:47] Give him a pen. Give him a pen. 给他笔 给他笔
[45:00] All right, let him out. 好了 放他出来
[45:09] You’ll be able to catch the 12:10 train. 你可以赶上12:10的火车
[45:15] I don’t think it would be a bad idea 我认为改变对哈维的指控
[45:16] to change the charge against Harvey Oberst. 不是个坏主意
[45:18] He was nowhere near the scene of the crime, 他是个目击证人
[45:20] and I think he can prove it. 我想他能作证
[45:24] Bet you could tell me the exact time 我想你能告诉我
[45:26] Colbert was killed too, can’t ya? 科尔伯特死亡的正确时间
[45:27] About 12:30, while Harvey was still shooting pool. 大约12:30 此时哈维在打台球
[45:29] Now, wait a minute. Wait a minute. I’ll get it. 等下等下 我来
[45:34] There’s cue chalk under his nails, not dried blood. 他的指甲上有台球粉 却没有血渍
[45:37] Thank the Lord I don’t live in Philadelphia. 感谢上帝 我没住在费城
[45:39] One more thing. 还有一件事
[45:40] Colbert wasn’t killed where the body was found. 科尔伯特并不是在发现尸体的现场被杀死的
[45:43] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[45:44] He was killed somewhere else, then moved to Main Street. 他是在别处被杀后 移尸到主大街的
[45:58] – Courtney. – Yes, sir? – 考特尼 – 在 警长
[46:02] Change the charge to theft. 改成偷窃罪指控
[46:05] Do you mean Harv? 你是说哈维
[46:07] Well, who the hell else do we have back there? 我们后面还关了其它人吗
[46:10] Yes, sir. 是 警长
[46:15] Hey. 嘿
[46:18] Didn’t I ask you to fix that gate? 我不是叫你修理那闸吗
[46:21] No, not me, sir. 不 不是我 警长
[46:24] Must’ve been my brother, Harold. He’s on days. 你一定是同我兄弟哈罗德说的 他上白班
[46:27] Harold. 哈罗德
[46:41] Police Department. 这里是警察局
[46:43] Yes, he’s here. Hold on, sir. 是 他在 请稍等 先生
[46:46] Mayor’s on the line, Chief. 镇长来电 警长
[47:52] Now, Chief, what’s all this Miss Colbert’s been tellin’ me 怎么回事 科尔伯特太太告诉我
[47:55] about a- a cover- up arrest? 你乱抓人
[48:00] No, ma’am, we ain’t had no cover- up. 不 女士 我们没有乱抓
[48:03] In fact, we just dropped the charges 事实上 我们因证据不足
[48:04] for insufficient evidence. 撤消了对他的指控
[48:07] Miss Colbert, I told you he was nobody’s man. 科尔伯特太太 我说过他不是这种人
[48:11] came by to make it as clear as I possibly can 我专程过来是想明确一下
[48:15] that I do not want that Negro officer taken off this case. 我不希望那个黑人警官放弃这个案件
[48:21] Negro officer? 黑人警官
[48:25] Yeah, well, he, uh… 是 他…
[48:28] he comes from up North, you see, and he was, uh, kinda… 他是北方来的 你看 他只是…
[48:35] passin’ through. 只是路过的
[48:37] I don’t care what he is. 我不管他是什么人
[48:38] If it wasn’t for him, your impartial chief of police 如果不是因为他 你们这位公正的警长
[48:40] would still have the wrong man behind bars. 还关着那个无辜青年
[48:45] I want that officer given a free hand. 我希望那警官能介入此案
[48:48] Otherwise… 要不
[48:50] I will pack up my husband’s engineers… 我就搁置我丈夫的工厂计划
[48:56] and leave you… 让你们…
[49:00] to yourselves. 自生自灭
[49:09] Now, Mrs. Colbert, now, don’t you worry about a thing. 科尔伯特太太 这事你不用担心
[49:12] Believe me, we’re gonna take care of everything. 相信我 我们会处理好这一切的
[49:16] BILL 比尔
[49:25] I wanna see you come through this now. 我希望你能处理好这些
[49:26] You hear? 你听到了没
[49:28] Even if we have to step on Endicott’s toes? 即使我们得罪恩迪科特
[49:32] Even that. 就算那样
[49:34] But do it fast. 不过得速战速决
[49:37] All right. 好吧
[49:39] Now, Bill, uh, 现在 比尔
[49:40] how ’bout this here Negro officer? 怎么处理在这里的那个黑人警官
[49:42] Miss Colbert seems to have a lot of confidence in him. 科尔伯特太太似乎对他很有信心
[49:45] Oh, he ain’t nothin’. He’s some kind of a… 噢 他倒不是一无是处 他是…
[49:49] some kind of a homicide expert. 他是刑侦专家
[49:51] But I don’t need him. 不过我不需要他
[49:55] You mean you don’t want him. 你说你不想要他
[49:57] But you do need him. 不过你的确需要他
[50:00] Now look, Bill. 现在听好 比尔
[50:01] Suppose he turns up the killer. 假如他抓住了凶手
[50:03] He has no police powers here. 他并不属于本地警察系统
[50:05] He’s gonna have to hand him over on a platter, right? 他必须把凶手交给本地警察 对不
[50:09] That’s right. 是的
[50:11] And if he fails, you’re off the hook, 但是如果他失败了 你就脱身了
[50:14] ’cause it was Miss Colbert’s idea in the first place. 因为这全是科尔伯特太太最初的意见
[50:17] See what I mean? 懂我的意思了没
[50:20] Oh, yeah. 是的
[50:22] Works out all the way around, Bill, for all of us. 为了我们大家 比尔 赶快搞定
[50:26] Excuse me. 不好意思
[51:01] Any reason why you have to leave today? 有什么理由让你今天必须走吗
[51:04] There’s lots of reasons. 很多
[51:07] Uh, what would you say if I, uh… 我请求你留下来
[51:10] I asked you to stay for a while? 怎么样
[51:11] No. 不必了
[51:26] This town needs a factory, Virgil. 这个镇需要一个工厂 维吉
[51:29] Colbert come down from Chicago to build it. 科尔伯特特意从芝加哥过来建厂
[51:32] I hear they’re gonna hire a thousand men. 我听说他将会雇1000多人
[51:34] Half of ’em would be colored. 其中有一半是黑人
[51:37] You know what that means? 知道这意味着什么吗
[51:39] Probably got him killed. 也许这就是被杀的原因
[51:40] That’s what Mrs. Colbert thinks. 科尔伯特太太也是这个意思
[51:42] She wants us to catch her a killer. 她要缉凶
[51:44] No killer, no factory. 没有凶手 就没有工厂
[51:47] Well, that’s a lot of jobs for a lot of colored people. 嗯 它会给大量黑人提供工作
[51:51] You follow me? 你懂我的意思吗
[51:53] I’m going home, man. 我要回家了 先生
[51:55] – They’re your people. – Not mine! Yours! – 他们是你的同胞 – 不是我的 是你们的
[51:58] You made this scene. 你们自己搞成这样的
[52:00] What do you want me to do? 你到底想让我怎么样
[52:01] Beg you? Is that what you’re after? 求你 对吗
[52:02] Look, I’ve had your town up to here! 听着 我在你的镇里已经受够了
[52:05] Boy, it would give me a world of satisfaction 孩子 为了这个忏悔的世界
[52:07] to horsewhip you, Virgil! 我想用马鞭抽你 维吉
[52:13] Yeah, well… 是的 很好
[52:15] my father used to say that. 我父亲曾经也这么说过
[52:21] Even did it once or twice. 甚至还打了一两次
[52:22] Yeah, well, not enough to suit me. 好 一两次哪够
[52:26] Now, you listen to me. 现在给我认真听着
[52:29] Just once in my life I’m gonna hold my temper. 我这辈子头一次控制我的怒火
[52:32] I’m tellin’ you that you’re gonna stay here. 我告诉你必须留下
[52:34] You’re gonna stay here 你必须留下
[52:35] if I have to go inside and call your chief of police 否则我给你的警长打电话
[52:37] and have him remind you of what he told you to do. 让他提醒你他交代过你的工作
[52:39] But I don’t think I have to do that, you see. 不过 我并不想这么做 你知道的
[52:41] No, because you’re so damned smart… 不 因为你很聪明
[52:44] you’re smarter than any white man… 你比白人还要聪明
[52:46] you’re just gonna stay here and show us all. 你要留在这里 显示你的实力
[52:49] You’ve got such a big head that you could never live with yourself 你向来不吝啬
[52:51] unless you could put us all to shame. 又何必来此羞辱我们呢
[52:55] You wanna know something, Virgil? 你知道重点的 维吉
[52:58] I don’t think that… 我并不认为…
[52:59] you could let an opportunity like that pass by. 你会让这样一个机会白白丢失
[53:44] Jess. 爵士
[53:46] Jess, this is, uh… 爵士 这是…
[53:48] This is Virgil. He’s workin’ for me. 这是维吉 他是我同事
[53:51] Give him somethin’ that runs. You fix him up, you hear? 给他找一辆车 能跑就行
[53:54] What I fix, runs. 我修过的都能跑
[53:56] Who pays? 谁来付钱
[53:57] Police. 警察局
[54:01] Well, you know where to find me. 嗯 你知道上哪找我
[54:44] What you doin’ here, man? 你来这做什么 伙计
[54:46] Policeman. 我是警察
[54:48] You’re a policeman here in Sparta? 你是斯巴达镇的警察
[54:52] They’ve got a murder 他们想抓个凶手
[54:53] they don’t know what to do with. 但他们不知道怎么做
[54:56] They need a whipping boy. 他们需要一个替罪羊
[55:07] You got a roof? 你有地方住吗
[55:10] No. 没有
[55:11] I’ll find a motel. 我会找个旅馆的
[55:17] Viola. 维奥拉
[55:20] We got company. 我们有个同伴了
[55:29] You know what’s gonna happen? 知道会发生什么吗
[55:31] He gonna get hisself killed. 他会自身难保的
[55:35] You watch and see he don’t. 你看着吧 他不可能做到的
[55:37] I’m aware of the risk, Tom, 我知道这很冒险 汤姆
[55:39] but like it or not, we’re stuck with him. 不过 不管喜不喜欢 我们不得不接受他
[55:41] Not if the chief here’s right on the ball. 除非警长能抢先一步
[55:45] What do you say, Chief? 你怎么看 警长
[55:47] You got that ol’ killer all lined up in your front sights, huh? 你心里有一队凶手在排队等你去抓吗
[55:53] I’m workin’ on it. 我正在调查
[55:55] Tom, climb off of Gillespie’s back now. 汤姆 别调戏加斯比警长了
[55:58] You know damn well 你他妈的应当知道
[55:58] we didn’t hire him off a homicide squad. 我们的警长不是一个刑侦专家
[56:03] Yeah, well, it’s gonna be his week, 好吧 这周有得他忙了
[56:06] ’cause Colbert’s only the start. 科尔伯特案件只是个开始
[56:09] I say this nigger won’t live past Saturday. 我说那黑鬼活不到周六
[56:23] Mrs. Colbert, 科尔伯特太太
[56:24] can you tell me about your husband’s enemies? 你能说说你丈夫有什么仇人吗
[56:27] That’s Endicott. 那只有恩迪科特了
[56:30] He’s been fighting us all the way. 他经常与我们对着干
[56:32] He sits up on his hill and runs this county. 他坐镇此地并控制了整个镇
[56:36] Or did, until we moved in. 或者说 在我们来之前是这样的
[56:42] Did your husband tell you where he was going last night? 你丈夫有没有告诉你 那晚他要去哪里
[56:47] He said he wasn’t sleepy. 他说还不想睡
[56:51] I went to bed. 然后我就睡觉了
[56:52] What time was that? 大概几点
[56:56] A little after 11:00, I think. 我想大约11点过一点吧
[57:00] Did he call you, or anybody on your staff, after 11:00? 11点后 有没有人打电话给你 或者公司的其它人
[57:04] No. 没有
[57:07] Maybe the elevator boy can tell us what time he went out. 也许看电梯的人能知道他几点走的
[57:11] They put it on self- service after 10:00. 10点后 电梯是自动运行的
[57:18] Did your husband use a car here? 你丈夫开车吗
[58:39] Find anything? 发现什么了没
[58:41] Whoever killed Colbert drove his car last night. 凶手开过科尔伯特的车
[58:43] Well, how do you know? 你怎么知道的
[58:47] Well, where are you goin’? 你去哪里
[58:50] I’d drive up there in the car you gave me, 我开车去
[58:52] but I’m sure you don’t want me running up there by myself, 不过 你不会让我一个人在这里
[58:54] causing more trouble. 跑来跑去的吧
[58:56] – Up where? – Eric Endicott’s. – 去哪 – 恩迪科特家
[58:58] Endicott’s? Oh, come on now! 恩迪科特家 走 现在就走
[59:49] None of that for you, huh, Virgil? 这对你无所谓吧 维吉
[1:00:00] In the heat of the night 在这炎热的夜晚
[1:00:03] Mm- hmm, ain’t a woman yet been born 嗯 临产的女人也不想生产
[1:00:11] Yeah 耶
[1:00:14] Knows how to make the morning come 希望黎明的到来
[1:00:23] It’s so hard to keep control 但它却是无法控制的
[1:00:28] Yes, it is 是的 它是
[1:00:29] When I could sell my soul 当我出卖我的灵魂
[1:00:34] For just a little light 只为那一点光明
[1:00:37] In the heat of the night 在这炎热的夜晚
[1:00:57] Listen, you know somethin’ I don’t know? 说说 你发现了什么我不知道的事
[1:01:02] I found a piece of osmunda in Colbert’s car. 我在科尔伯特车里发现了一些羊齿蕨
[1:01:05] – A piece of what? – On the brake pedal. – 一些什么 – 在刹车踏板上
[1:01:07] Osmunda. Fern root. 羊齿蕨的根
[1:01:09] Fern root? 羊齿蕨的根
[1:01:11] Oh, is Mr. Endicott here? 噢 恩迪科特先生在家吗
[1:01:13] Yes, sir. 在的 先生
[1:01:13] He’s out in the greenhouse. 他在外面的温室里
[1:01:15] Would you follow me, please? 请跟我来
[1:01:42] – Gillespie. – Mr. Endicott. – 加斯比 – 恩迪科特先生
[1:01:45] This here’s Virgil. 这是维吉
[1:01:49] – Mr. Tibbs. – How do you do, sir? – 锑伯斯先生 – 你好 先生
[1:01:52] Oh, uh…May I have Henry fetch you somethin’? Uh, 我让亨利给你拿点吃的
[1:01:54] some light refreshment? 点心行吗
[1:01:55] No, thank you. 不 谢了
[1:01:56] We’re all right the way we are. 我很好…
[1:01:57] Oh, I’ll have something cold. 我要一些凉的
[1:01:59] Something soft. Anything. 不含酒精的 什么都行
[1:02:01] Henry, bring in a pitcher of lemonade. 亨利 拿点柠檬水来
[1:02:02] I’ll have one too. 给我也来一杯
[1:02:03] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[1:02:07] Oh, I didn’t know it was possible to grow this species locally. 我还不知道这类植物还能在此种植
[1:02:10] – Oh, you like flowers? – l do. – 噢 你也是赏花之人 – 是的
[1:02:13] Well, Mr. Tibbs, do you know anything about orchids? 锑伯斯先生 你对兰花也有心得吗
[1:02:15] Well, not very much, but I do like them. 不是很懂 不过我很喜欢
[1:02:17] Well, let me show you. 那好 给你看看我的杰作
[1:02:22] Endicott’s folly. 恩迪科特的爱好
[1:02:27] – What do you think? – It’s beautiful. – 你怎么看 – 这太美了
[1:02:30] It’s breathtaking. 令人惊叹
[1:02:32] Have you a favorite, Mr. Tibbs? 你喜欢吗 锑伯斯先生
[1:02:34] Well, I’m partial to any of the epiphytics. 是的 我偏爱附生植物
[1:02:37] Why, isn’t that remarkable 哇 这太有意思了
[1:02:40] that of all the orchids in this place, 这里有所有的兰花品种
[1:02:42] you should prefer the epiphytics. 而你竟然只关注附生植物
[1:02:44] I wonder if you know why. 我很想知道为什么
[1:02:47] Maybe it would be helpful if you’d tell me. 不如你来告诉我 可能更好
[1:02:50] Because, like the Negro, 因为 就像黑人
[1:02:53] they need care and feed in’ and cultivatin’… 他们需要照料 喂养和培养
[1:02:58] and that takes time. 这需要时间
[1:03:01] That’s something you can’t make some people understand. 这些都不是常人所能理解的
[1:03:05] That’s somethin’ Mr. Colbert didn’t realize. 科尔伯特先生也不能理解
[1:03:15] Is this what the epiphytics root in? 这些是附生植物的根吗
[1:03:18] My point! They thrive on it. 我的观点 它们的成长
[1:03:21] Take it away from them, they do poorly. 没有这些根 它们就长不了
[1:03:24] What do you call this material? 这个叫什么
[1:03:26] That’s osmunda. Fern root. 这叫羊齿蕨根
[1:03:34] Well, we don’t wanna take any more of your time, 嗯 我们不想再浪费你的时间
[1:03:38] Mr. Endicott. 恩迪科特先生
[1:03:42] Why’d you two come here? 那你们两来此何事
[1:03:52] To ask you about Mr. Colbert. 想问一下你关于科尔伯特先生的事
[1:03:58] Let me understand this. 让我搞明白
[1:04:01] You two came here to question me? 你们俩来此…审问我
[1:04:08] Well, your… your attitudes, Mr. Endicott, 好 你的…你的态度 恩迪科特先生
[1:04:13] your points of view 你所说的观点
[1:04:15] are a matter of record. 将会记录在案
[1:04:18] Some people… 有些人
[1:04:20] Well, let us say the people who work for Mr. Colbert 就是科尔伯特先生的员工
[1:04:22] might reasonably regard 可能会很自然地认为
[1:04:23] you as the person least likely to mourn his passing. 你不会对他的去世感到悲伤
[1:04:28] We were just trying to clarify some of the evidence. 我们只是想澄清一些证据
[1:04:33] Was Mr. Colbert ever in this greenhouse, 科尔伯特先生来过这温室吗
[1:04:35] say, last night about midnight? 确切说 昨晚大概午夜左右
[1:04:44] Gillespie. 加斯比
[1:04:46] Yeah? 是
[1:04:48] You saw it? 你看到了
[1:04:50] Oh, I saw it. 是 我看到了
[1:04:53] Well, what are you gonna do about it? 那你会怎么做
[1:04:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:05:01] I’ll remember that. 我会记住的
[1:05:07] There was a time when I could have had you shot! 要是以前 我会一枪毙了你
[1:05:43] You better damn well clear out, and I mean fast! 你最好赶快离开 越快越好
[1:05:45] What about that big speech you gave me this morning? 难道今早你对我说的全是废话
[1:05:48] I didn’t know you were gonna slap any white man, 我怎么会知道你居然敢掌掴白人
[1:05:49] least of all End icott! 居然还是恩迪科特
[1:05:50] All right. Give me another day. 好 好 多给我几天
[1:05:52] Two days. I’m close. 两天 我就能完成了
[1:05:54] I can pull that fat cat down. 我定能破案
[1:05:56] I can bring him right off this hill. 我会让他身败名裂
[1:06:01] OhOh, boy. 噢 伙计
[1:06:05] Man, you’re just like the rest of us, ain’t ya? 汉子 原来你就像我们一样啊 不是吗
[1:06:25] It’s all my fault. 都是我的错
[1:06:32] Well, there’s no point in duckin’ it, Bill. 不过现在回避已经没有意义了
[1:06:34] It’s gonna be tough to keep you in your job now. 这会让你很难保住这份工作
[1:06:39] Now lookee here, Bill. 注意听我说 比尔
[1:06:41] I don’t have to tell you 我没必要告诉你
[1:06:42] how urgent it is to get Tibbs outta town. 当务之急是赶紧让那厮离开本镇吧
[1:06:44] – l already told him to go. – All right. – 不 我已经让他赶紧走了 – 那好
[1:06:47] Now, Mrs. Colbert is not gonna be back till Thursday. 科尔伯特太太周四前不会回来
[1:06:50] You catch your guilty party by then, 到那时 你得逮着你的犯人
[1:06:52] she’s not gonna hold it against us 她才不会为难我们
[1:06:54] we had to send Tibbs home for his own good. 我们还得将锑伯斯送回家 这是为他好
[1:06:56] But you gotta do it, you hear? 这些你必须去做 明白吗
[1:06:59] I hear. 明白
[1:07:03] Bill? 比尔
[1:07:08] What’s made you change your mind about Tibbs? 是什么让你改变对锑伯斯的看法的
[1:07:10] Who says I have? 谁说我变了
[1:07:13] The last chief we had, 如果是前任警长
[1:07:15] he’d have shot Tibbs one second after he slapped Endicott. 他会在他掌掴恩迪科特后一秒内毙了锑伯斯
[1:07:19] Claimed self- defense. 然后声称是自卫
[1:07:38] – Gillespie here. – Courtney here, sir. – 我是加斯比 – 我是考特尼 警长
[1:07:41] All right, look, did you take Virgil down the depot? 你有没有带维吉去车站
[1:07:43] No, sir. He just plain wouldn’t go. 没有 警长 他誓死不走
[1:07:45] Shagbag just saw him heading up toward River Road. 薛格伯格看到他去河沿公路了
[1:07:47] Check. 收到
[1:08:12] – Nail him! Come on. Come on. – One more time. – 嘿 来吧 来吧 – 再来一次
[1:08:17] Come on! 加油
[1:08:42] Stay with him. Come on. Come on. Stay with him. 再撞他一下 加油 加油 再撞他一下
[1:10:40] Okay, black boy. 好吧 黑鬼
[1:10:41] We come here to teach you some manners. 我们来这里教你学一点礼貌
[1:10:46] Now, we told you ’bout them bad manners, boy. 我们告诉你别不识抬举 黑鬼
[1:10:48] You better put that down. 把那放下
[1:10:56] Why don’t you come and get it, baby? 为什么不自己过来拿呢 孩子
[1:11:19] Come on, man. You ain’t nothin’. Come on. 来吧 伙计 你个黑鬼 来吧
[1:11:22] Let’s get him. 让我们捉住他
[1:11:27] Put that round your neck. 我们会把它吊在你脖子上的
[1:11:29] Get him there! Get him! 把他带到那儿 抓住他
[1:11:32] Get him! 抓住他
[1:11:34] Hit him, baby. Go on. The other side. 打他 伙计 从边上打他
[1:11:53] Look out, man. Get back. Watch out. 小心 伙计 回来 当心
[1:11:55] All right, hold it! 好了 住手吧
[1:12:03] All right, boys. 够了 小朋友们
[1:12:07] You’ve had your fun. 你们玩得够久了
[1:12:08] Now, go on. You just run along home. 接下来 最好快跑回家去
[1:12:15] Nigger lover. 黑白基佬
[1:12:27] I didn’t catch what you said. 我没有听清你说什么
[1:12:30] Get rid of the nigger. 除掉那个黑鬼
[1:12:32] If you don’t… we will. 你不动手…我们做
[1:12:37] Now, is that a suggestion or is that an order? 那是个建议 还是命令
[1:12:40] That’s a warning! 那是个警告
[1:12:45] I see. 我知道了
[1:12:48] I see. 我知道了
[1:12:55] Get your trash and get outta here! 闭嘴 带这些废物离开
[1:12:57] Come on, move it and go! 快点 快滚
[1:13:07] Well, you finally get the message, Virgil? 喂 你已经收到口讯了 维吉
[1:13:24] May I get in? 我可以进来吗
[1:13:26] – Thought you left town. – Not yet. – 我以为你离开了 – 还没有
[1:13:34] Could you follow the same route you followed Tuesday night? 你能再走一次周二晚的路线吗
[1:13:36] Same speed. 同样的速度
[1:13:38] – Why? – Why not? – 为什么 – 为什么不呢
[1:13:44] Maybe I’d better check with the chief. 我最好向警长报告一下
[1:13:45] Maybe you’d better. 我并不想
[1:13:47] I wouldn’t want him to slap you down for steppin’ out of line, 让他大骂你一顿 只是因为你没按路线走
[1:13:51] makin’ decisions on your own and all that. 按自己的意愿做个决定
[1:13:56] He don’t knock me outta my socks. 他不会怪我偏离路线的
[1:14:01] Let’s get rollin’, Virgil. 我们走吧 维吉
[1:14:22] All you little birds better lock up tight 你们这些小鸟最好绷紧
[1:14:25] ’cause there’s a foul owl on the prowl tonight. 因为今晚有一只邪恶的猫头鹰在四处觅食
[1:14:29] Hey, little lark, get outta the dark 嘿 小云雀 离开黑暗
[1:14:33] Foul owl on the prowl 卑鄙的猫头鹰四处觅食
[1:14:37] Cute little jay, stay outta his way 可爱的小杰伊 别挡它的路
[1:14:41] Foul owl on the prowl 卑鄙的猫头鹰四处觅食
[1:14:45] You just might be the quail he ‘II tail 你可能就是鹌鹑 它会跟踪你的
[1:14:48] Foul owl on the prowl 卑鄙的猫头鹰四处觅食
[1:14:52] You just might be the swallow he’ll follow 你可能就是它要追随的燕子
[1:14:56] A foul owl on the prowl 一只邪恶的猫头鹰在四处觅食
[1:15:00] If you hear him hoot, scoot 如果你听到它叫 快跑
[1:15:04] If you pass his tree, flee 如果你经过它的树 快逃
[1:15:08] If you catch his eye, fly 如果你引起它的注意 飞吧
[1:15:12] Don’t wait to say good- bye 别等着说再见了
[1:15:15] Take ten minutes to get myself a king-sized Coke and a wedge of pie. 我花了10分钟买大号可乐和蛋糕
[1:15:20] That is if that peckerwood ain’t sold out again. 我最喜欢的蛋糕别又卖完了
[1:15:26] Can I bring you anything? 要我给你带点什么吗
[1:15:28] No, I’m coming in. 不用 我也进去
[1:15:41] I thought I told you to get the hell outta here. 我已经告诉过你赶紧离开这里
[1:15:43] I’m not ready to leave. 我没有准备走
[1:15:45] I was gonna tell you all about that in the mornin’, Chief. 我本来打算早上告诉你的 警长
[1:15:47] Later! You forget about those four maniacs this afternoon? 你忘记那四个疯子了吗
[1:15:49] – l need more time! – Time! – 我还需要一点时间 – 时间
[1:15:50] Do I have to put you on the train myself? 难道要我亲自把你塞进火车
[1:15:51] I guess so! 我想是
[1:15:52] Oh. 哦
[1:15:55] All right, Virgil. Just what the hell do you want? 够了 维吉 你到底想怎么样
[1:16:01] I want to know exactly where Sam Wood 我想准确了解山姆
[1:16:03] was at all times on the night of the murder. 在案发当晚的所有路线
[1:16:05] If you pass his tree, flee 如果你经过它的树 快逃
[1:16:09] If you catch his eye, fly 如果引起它的注意 飞吧
[1:16:12] Virgil, if you get killed, 维吉 如果你被杀了
[1:16:14] we’re gonna have one hell of a mess in this town, 你会给我们镇带来很大的麻烦
[1:16:16] do you know that? 你知道吗
[1:16:16] He ‘s got a yen for a pretty little hen 它渴望抓到一只小母鸡
[1:16:20] I know. 我知道
[1:16:21] Foul owl on the prowl 卑鄙的猫头鹰四处觅食
[1:16:24] He ‘s hungly for a chick So get home quick 他渴望有只小母鸡 快回家吧
[1:16:28] Foul owl on the prowl 卑鄙的猫头鹰四处觅食
[1:16:32] Foul owl on the prowl 卑鄙的猫头鹰四处觅食
[1:16:36] Foul owl on the prowl 卑鄙的猫头鹰四处觅食
[1:16:39] Foul owl on the prowl 卑鄙的猫头鹰四处觅食
[1:16:41] Got some real luscious cream pie for you tonight, Sam. 今晚我给你准备了绝对美味的蛋糕 山姆
[1:16:44] I mean, Officer Wood. Just like you always order. 不 我是说伍德警官 按你的一贯要求
[1:16:47] Now, you know I don’t eat that stuff. 你知道我不喜欢吃这玩意
[1:16:49] The chief here likes his boys streamlined. 警长要求我们干净利索
[1:16:51] Ain’t that right, Chief? 对吧 警长
[1:16:52] Why don’t you shut up, Sam. 给我闭嘴 山姆
[1:16:55] All right, what’ll you have, Virgil? 好了 你要点什么 维吉
[1:16:57] l ain’t servin’ him! 我不招待他
[1:17:08] Tuesday night you walked out of here at 2:40, right? 周二晚你是在2:40离开的 是吗
[1:17:12] Right on the button. 完全正确
[1:17:15] Two minutes from now. 那还有两分钟了
[1:17:33] That’s for him. 这是给他的
[1:17:50] Now, what’d you do when you came out that night? 那晚你出来后做了什么
[1:17:53] Well, I, uh…I picked up the radio and called in. 我用无线电呼叫总部
[1:17:57] Do it, please. 请再来一次
[1:17:58] Go ahead, go ahead. 照做 快
[1:18:09] Uh, Wood to radio. I’m leavin’ Compton’s now. 我是伍德 我现在正要离开康普顿店
[1:18:14] Hey, Sam, you better look sharp. Gillespie ‘s sn/fin’ around. 山姆 你要注意 加斯比在四处巡逻
[1:18:17] Give me that thing! 把它给我
[1:18:20] Courtney, I checked with your brother. 考特尼
[1:18:21] He told me I didn’t tell him to fix that hinge. 你弟弟说我没叫他修那闸
[1:18:23] That means I told you. Do you read me, Courtney? 我是叫你修的 你听到没有 考特尼
[1:18:26] Oh, I’ll get right on it, Chief 我立刻去修 警长
[1:18:27] Oh, I’d do that if I were you. 你最好给我快点
[1:18:29] Yes, sir Ten- four 是 警长 收到
[1:18:50] All right, you can move us, Officer Wood. 好 你可以开车了 伍德警官
[1:19:38] – Why’d you do that, Sam? – Do what? – 你为什么要这么做 山姆 – 做什么
[1:19:41] Change your route back there at the corner. 在这拐角 你换了一条路线
[1:19:46] Who says I changed? 谁说我换了
[1:19:52] Look, I oughta know what I did! 听着 我当然知道我在做什么
[1:19:54] Chief, do I have to put up with this? 警长 我受够了这些
[1:19:56] Do I work for you, or do I work for him? 我是给你工作 还是给他工作的
[1:20:02] Good night, gentlemen. 晚安 各位
[1:20:33] I don’t know. I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道
[1:20:37] Well, I appreciate anything you can do. 我很感激你做的一切
[1:20:40] – You know, this is highly irregular. – Yeah, I know that. – 这太不合常规了 – 是 我知道
[1:20:44] Showing our depositors’ accounts. 给你看储户的帐目
[1:20:47] You sure this is an official request? 你确定是官方要求吗
[1:20:52] You sure this is an official request? 你确定是官方要求吗
[1:20:54] Yes, it’s official. Yes. 是的 正式的官方要求 是的
[1:20:59] You willing to put that in writing? 你得给我补书面材料
[1:21:01] Yeah, yeah, I’ll put it in writing, anyplace you’d like it. 好的 我会给你写的
[1:21:03] On a police department letterhead? 得写在警察局的信笺上
[1:21:05] I will write it on the head of a pin, if you want it there. 就算你让我写在针尖上 我也会写的
[1:21:09] I gotta have somethin’ for the file, you know. 我必须得有书面存档
[1:21:11] I realize that, but I’m in a hurry, Mr. Henderson. 我懂 只是我匆忙了点
[1:21:13] Well, we’ll see. 好了 我们来看这
[1:21:18] Well, he’s had an account with us for several years now. 几年前 他在我这里开了个账户
[1:21:22] Is that so? 那又怎么样
[1:21:24] Mmm. 嗯
[1:21:25] Not a large account. 不是大客户
[1:21:29] Never more than, well, um… 从来没有多过…
[1:21:36] $208. $208元
[1:21:38] That was back in ’62. 那是在62年
[1:21:41] September. 9月
[1:21:43] I am not interested in ’62, September. 我对62年9月没兴趣
[1:21:46] I am interested in yesterday. 我想知道昨天的
[1:21:48] Yesterday? 昨天
[1:21:50] Well… 好…
[1:21:53] Well, according to this, 好 根据这个
[1:21:56] he made a deposit of…$632. 他存了632元
[1:22:01] – Yesterday? – Yeah. – 昨天 – 是的
[1:22:02] Well, thank you. 多谢
[1:22:04] That must’ve been when I was out to lunch. 那一定是我出去吃午饭了
[1:22:07] A deposit that size I’d remember. 这么多钱 我一定会记得的
[1:22:10] Oh, you’ll send me that letter for the file, you hear? 喂 你得给我发书面材料 你听到了没
[1:22:13] I’ll tell you something, baby brother. 我告诉你 小兄弟
[1:22:15] The chief didn’t like him, not even from the first. 警长不喜欢他 从来没有
[1:22:17] Mmm. 嗯
[1:22:20] – Morning. – Hey. Where do you think you’re going? – 早上好 – 嘿 你想进去干吗
[1:22:22] It’s all right. Let him go. 没事 让他进去
[1:22:30] I’ve just gotten off the phone with the FBI lab. 我刚与FBI通话了
[1:22:32] We can prove that Colbert was there in that greenhouse. 可以确定科尔伯特曾去过那温室
[1:22:34] Endicott’s covering up. 恩迪科特在掩饰
[1:22:36] I’m afraid you’re a little late, Virgil. 恐怕你已经太晚了 维基
[1:22:38] – We already got the guilty man. – Who? – 我们已经抓住罪犯了 – 谁
[1:22:41] Sam. 山姆
[1:22:43] – Sam? – That’s right. – 山姆 – 正确
[1:22:50] Our man is Endicott. 我们的疑犯是恩迪科特
[1:22:52] You just think a minute. 你想一下
[1:22:53] Didn’t you catch Sam in a lie last night? 昨晚你不是已经逮着山姆在撒谎了吗
[1:22:56] And yesterday he goes ahead and makes a big cash deposit at the bank. 并且昨天他在银行存了一大笔钱
[1:22:59] If I told you once, I told you a hundred times 我告诉过你了 我已经说了一百次了
[1:23:02] that I won that money matchin’ quarters and halves, 那是我赢得硬币比赛的奖金
[1:23:04] and it took me three years to do it! 我坚持了三年
[1:23:05] Then why was it in big bills? 那为什么是大票子
[1:23:06] ‘Cause I checked at the bank. 我银行查过了
[1:23:08] Because whenever I got enough change, 那是因为我凑够了就去换
[1:23:10] I’d trade it in on$20 bills. 每次换20美元的纸币
[1:23:12] And when I got up to$600, 当我累积到600美元时
[1:23:13] I took it down and put it in the bank. 我就把它存入银行
[1:23:14] It’s simple as that. 就这么简单
[1:23:15] Well, all I know is that the day Colbert was killed, 科尔伯特被杀时
[1:23:17] he cashed a check for$900, 他钱包里有900美元
[1:23:18] $600 of which is missing, 而其中600美元不见了
[1:23:20] $300 which I believe you left in the wallet 300美元留在钱包里
[1:23:22] as sucker bait for some poor kid, 是故意引诱
[1:23:23] like that Harvey Oberst. 像哈维这样的人的
[1:23:24] What kind of man do you think I am? 你把我当成什么人了
[1:23:26] Now, don’t you push me, boy! 别逼我 小子
[1:23:33] Now listen, 现在听着
[1:23:36] if you weren’t suspicious of Sam here, 如果你没有怀疑山姆
[1:23:39] why did you question him last night when he changed his route? 那你为什么昨晚在他改变路线时质问他
[1:23:45] l already knew why he changed his route. 因为我知道他为什么改变路线
[1:23:48] Knew what? 什么
[1:23:48] He was afraid I’d see some naked white girl down the block. 他害怕我在下一个街区看到一个裸体白人女孩
[1:23:52] What you talkin’ about, naked white girls? 什么裸体白人女孩
[1:23:54] Some girl named Delores Purdy. 那女孩名叫德洛丽丝·珀迪
[1:23:55] She parades around in the nude at night to get her kicks. 她有特殊癖好 经常在夜里裸体晃荡
[1:23:58] That’s… 就那样…
[1:24:00] – And how do you know? – l know, I know. – 你怎么知道的 – 我知道 我就是知道
[1:24:02] Well, I know, you understand? 好了 我知道 你理解了吗
[1:24:05] I know that Colbert cashed a check for$900. 我知道科尔伯特换了900美元
[1:24:08] I know that Sam made a big cash deposit. 我还知道山姆存了一大笔现金
[1:24:11] I know that you caught him in a lie. 并且我知道你逮到了他说谎
[1:24:13] And I know that’s enough for me. 我知道这对我来说足够了
[1:24:16] Come on, Sam. 来吧 山姆
[1:24:19] Martin, lock him up. 马丁 把他关起来
[1:24:24] Well? 怎么样
[1:24:30] Well.., you’re making a mistake. 不过…你搞错了
[1:24:35] Don’t you bet against it. 别赌咒发誓了
[1:24:40] You can catch your train now, Virgil. 现在你可以去赶火车了 维吉
[1:25:05] Tibbs? 锑伯斯
[1:25:10] Do you think Sam did it? 你认为是山姆做的吗
[1:25:16] Where do I find the chief? 警长在哪里
[1:25:18] – What’s this all about? – My business. – 这是怎么回事 – 这是我的事
[1:25:21] Hey- – 嘿
[1:25:22] Hey, look, Purdy. 嘿 等会 珀迪
[1:25:25] Now, you got a complaint? 你要投诉
[1:25:26] Well, right here’s where you file it. 你得先到这里登记
[1:25:30] What I got to say I say to the chief. 我要说的一定要找警长说
[1:25:34] It’s about Sam Wood. 与山姆·伍德有关
[1:25:37] All right. 好吧
[1:25:43] Yeah? 什么事
[1:25:47] Purdy’s out here, sir. It’s about Sam. 珀迪在外面 警长 他要说山姆的事
[1:25:51] All right. Send him in. 好吧 让他进来
[1:26:04] She is gonna have a baby. Sam Wood’s baby. 她怀孕了 是山姆的
[1:26:13] Well, ask her yourself if you don’t believe me. 好 你不信就自己问问她吧
[1:26:17] What are you doin’ here? 你来这做什么
[1:26:21] It’s important that I hear this. 我听听 这对案子很重要
[1:26:27] Well, I ain’t talkin’ ’bout this with him in the room. 有他在房间里 我是不会说的
[1:26:34] Boy, you don’t want a slough of trouble, you get. 小子 你别自找麻烦 你
[1:26:36] You be sensible. I’m a police officer. 理智点 我是警察
[1:26:42] You gonna get him outta here, or do Igotta do it? 你不赶他走 那我来动手
[1:26:45] You ain’t gonna do nothin’. 你什么都不能做
[1:26:48] You just stand there and shut up. 给我站那儿闭嘴
[1:26:59] Sit down, little girl. 坐下 小姑娘
[1:27:05] All right now. 好了 现在
[1:27:08] You tell me all about it. 你告诉我 所有的
[1:27:11] You just tell me how it happened. 只要说是怎么发生的
[1:27:16] Oh, come on, come on, girl, speak! 噢 来吧 来吧 孩子 说吧
[1:27:18] Well, you know how hot it’s been. 好吧 你知道这几天很热
[1:27:21] Yeah. 是的
[1:27:22] Nights, they aren’t any better. 晚上 变得更热了
[1:27:26] My brother works nights. 我哥哥上夜班
[1:27:29] He leaves me all alone. 让我一个人在家
[1:27:32] This particular night, I go out on the porch. 有一天晚上 我出去站在门口
[1:27:36] I’m thinkin’ how nice it’d be if I had a fountain drink. 我正在想 要是有冰泉水喝那多好
[1:27:42] Sam comes down our road, 山姆开车过来
[1:27:45] just like he comes every night. 就像他每天晚上一样
[1:27:49] Passin’ like a lord in that fine, big, shiny car. 像骑士一样坐在那辆漂亮 大而闪亮的车里
[1:27:56] Only this time he stops. 只是 这次他停了下来
[1:28:01] He’s got a nice face, don’t you think, Chief? 他有一张英俊的脸 你不觉得吗 警长
[1:28:04] So he stopped. 所以他停下来
[1:28:10] – And he says… – What? I didn’t hear what you said. – 他说… – 什么 我没听清
[1:28:14] He says, 他说
[1:28:17] “Hey, little girl. 嘿 小姑娘
[1:28:21] You know what the coolest spot in town is?” 你知道这镇里最凉快的地方是哪里吗
[1:28:25] And I said, “No, Sam, I guess I don’t.” 然后我说:”不 山姆 我猜不到 “
[1:28:30] And he said, “A cemetery, that’s where. 然后他说:”坟场 就是那里”
[1:28:36] Know why? “知道为什么吗”
[1:28:39] ‘Cause they got all them big, cool tombstones. “因为那里有巨大 凉爽的墓碑”
[1:28:45] Ever stretch out on a tombstone, Delores? “甚至可以在墓碑上舒展四肢 德洛丽丝”
[1:28:49] Feel all that nice, cool marble along your body?” “可以让你的身体四周感受到美妙的凉爽的大理石”
[1:28:59] He said that? 他那么说
[1:29:01] You hear, Chief? You hear? 你听到了 警长 你听到了吗?
[1:29:03] Yeah, I hear, I hear. 是的 我听到了 我听到了
[1:29:05] All right now, Sam comes along and stops in front of your house. 好吧 山姆开车在你门前停下
[1:29:08] He starts to talk to you. What else? 和你聊天 然后呢
[1:29:11] Well, come on now, girl. What else, what else, what else? 好 继续 姑娘 后来呢 后来呢 后来呢
[1:29:16] Then I went for a ride with him. 然后我上了他的车
[1:29:17] – Where’d you go? – To the cemetery. – 你们去哪了 – 坟场啊
[1:29:20] So Wood took you to the cemetery in the patrol car, right? 那么 伍德用警车带你去了墓地 对吗
[1:29:25] And then things went a little bit too far. 接着事情变得有点过分
[1:29:26] Is that what you’re saying? 你是不是这个意思
[1:29:28] Did they get a little bit outta line? 他们就做了出格的事
[1:29:31] Well, come on now. Is that what you’re tryin’ to say? 继续 那就是你想要说的事吗
[1:29:34] Come on, girl! Is it or ain’t it? Come on! 说啊 姑娘 是还是不是
[1:29:36] – Yeah, they went too far! – Well, fine! – 是 他们出轨了 – 好 很好
[1:29:39] Now, I got one more question…very important. 现在 我再问你一个问题 非常重要的问题
[1:29:43] Did he force you, or did you let him? 是他强迫你的 还是你自愿的
[1:29:45] Don’t mean a damn whether she let him or not! 别TMD扯她愿意不愿意的
[1:29:47] She is still 16! In this state, that’s rape. 她只有16岁 在本州 那就是强奸
[1:29:50] I checked on that. I know the plain law on that! 我懂这条法律
[1:29:53] I know the laws in the state of Mississippi, thank you! 我懂密西西比州的法律 谢谢你
[1:29:59] Are you sure you’re pregnant? 你确定你已经怀孕
[1:30:00] Yes, I am pregnant! 是的 我怀孕了
[1:30:07] – Courtney. – Yes, sir? – 考特尼 – 在 警长
[1:30:09] Better get in here with a pad and a pencil. 拿笔和纸进来
[1:30:17] Come on in. I want you to take this all down. 进来 我要你把这些都记下来
[1:30:19] You had no right to keep a nigger in the room. 你没有权利让这个黑鬼呆在这里
[1:30:23] Shame my little sister. 这是羞辱我妹妹
[1:30:26] You had no right. 你没有权利
[1:30:30] Uh, Virge, what’s happenin’? 维吉 发生什么了
[1:30:33] – Hi, Harv. – How are you, Virgil? – 嘿 哈维 – 你还好吗
[1:30:35] All right. 我没事
[1:30:36] Man, uh, uh… 哥们 嗯哼…
[1:30:40] You sure saved my hide. 你真的救了我
[1:30:41] Listen, Harvey. 听着 哈维
[1:30:43] Man, uh… 哥们…
[1:30:47] if a guy knocks up a girl in this town, 如果这镇上有人把一个女孩搞大了肚子
[1:30:49] where can he go for help? 他可能去哪里打胎
[1:30:53] Uh, barbershop. 理发店
[1:30:55] Barbershop? 理发店
[1:30:57] Borrow Mr. Fanning’s razor and cut your throat. 借范宁先生的剃刀 然后割开自己的喉咙
[1:31:02] Well… 嗯
[1:31:05] But suppose Mr. Fanning’s razor is too dull. 借范宁先生剃刀的故事太老土了
[1:31:08] Suppose he’s got some real money to spread around. 假设他还有不少现金可花
[1:31:15] Uh… 嗯…
[1:31:18] Well, uh… 好吧…
[1:31:21] there used to be a colored gal… 以前有个黑女人
[1:31:24] but, uh, she kept bumping her price, 不过她总是在抬价
[1:31:27] and I don’t know if she’s still in business. 我也不清楚她是否还做这门生意了
[1:31:30] What’s her name? 她叫什么名字
[1:31:31] Well, I ain’t never had to look her up, 我从来没有见过
[1:31:34] but, uh, Packy might know. 不过 帕基可能知道
[1:31:39] Where do I find Packy? 上哪能找到帕基
[1:31:42] Down at the pool hall. 去台球馆找吧
[1:31:44] But, man, he wouldn’t tell you, 不过 伙计 他不会告诉你的
[1:31:47] not unless I say so. 除非我叫他说
[1:31:49] And, uh, how am I gonna say so locked up in here? 但是 我关在这里没法去同他说
[1:31:52] Suppose I get word to Packy that you wanna see him, 假如我给他捎话 说你想见他
[1:31:55] have him come here? 他会来这里吗
[1:32:00] You’d let him bring me a cheeseburger? 能否让他给我带个芝士汉堡
[1:32:07] Onions? 加洋葱不
[1:32:09] Now you’re talkin’. 就按你说的
[1:32:12] Uh, uh, Virge? 喂 维吉
[1:33:07] Gettin’ a little careless, ain’t ya, Virgil? 维吉 你太不小心了
[1:33:09] Leaving your car parked in the road like that. 车停路上
[1:33:11] Gonna get yourself killed. 你会招惹杀身之祸的
[1:33:13] Anybody’d know where you are. 这样谁都知道你在哪里了
[1:33:17] – You know what this land is? – Yeah, I know what it is. – 你知道这地是做什么的吗 – 当然
[1:33:19] It’s the site for the new factory. 这是新工厂的地皮
[1:33:22] I found a piece of wood in Colbert’s scalp. 我在科尔伯特头皮上找到一片木头
[1:33:24] The lab identified it as pine. 实验室检测说是松木
[1:33:28] Three people saw Colbert drive by their houses, alone, 有三个人说看到科尔伯特是单独
[1:33:30] on the way back from End icott’s. 开车离开恩迪科特家的
[1:33:33] Colbert must have picked up somebody in townand then… 他一定是在路上捎了个人 然后…
[1:33:35] come out here. 再来到这里的
[1:33:37] Boy, you got it all figured out, ain’t you, Virgil? 要我说
[1:33:39] I tell you, he didn’t pick up nobody. 他根本没有捎人
[1:33:40] I tell you that Sam followed him out here in the patrol car. 只有山姆尾随着他
[1:33:43] Sam come up behind him, just like I come up behind you. 悄悄站在他身后 就象我刚才一样
[1:33:45] I heard you coming. Colbert would have heard too. 我听到你了 科尔伯特也能听到
[1:33:47] Yeah, he heard! He turned and he got smashed! 所以 他转身后被击中了
[1:33:49] He was hit from behind. 他是在背后被击中的
[1:33:50] If Delores Purdy hadn’t come into your office, 如果德洛丽丝没有出现
[1:33:52] I never would have seen the truth. 我根本不可能想到真相
[1:33:54] I was hung up trying to get End icott 我一心想捉住恩迪科特的破绽
[1:33:56] for personal reasons. 但却只是个人成见
[1:33:58] Do you know what I’m gonna do, Virgil? 你知道我想做什么吗 维吉
[1:34:00] I’m gonna take you over to Brownsville 我想让你回布朗斯维尔
[1:34:02] and put you on the bus myself! 我亲自把你送上车
[1:34:04] You aren’t taking me anywhere, you dig? 你不能赶我走 你仔细想想
[1:34:06] You’re holding the wrong man! 你已经抓错了一个人
[1:34:08] What do you mean I’m holding the wrong man? 你说我抓错人
[1:34:09] I got the motive, which is money, 我发现了动机 那就是钱
[1:34:10] and the body, which is dead! 还有一具尸体
[1:34:13] – What makes you so sure? – Why do you doubt it? – 你真的确信 – 为什么你总是怀疑
[1:34:15] Because Colbert was killed here, 因为科尔伯特是在此被杀的
[1:34:18] then driven back to town in his own car 然后开车回到镇上
[1:34:19] and dumped on the streets. 并把尸体扔在大街上
[1:34:21] Sam couldn’t have driven two cars. 山姆不可能同时开两辆车
[1:34:54] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[1:34:58] Give me till morning. 给我时间到明天早上
[1:35:43] You know… 你知道…
[1:35:46] You know, Virgil, you are among the chosen few. 你知道吗 维吉 你是万中无一的幸运儿
[1:35:52] How’s that? 为何这么说
[1:35:54] Well, I think that you’re the first human 自我搬到这里后
[1:35:56] being that’s ever been in here. 你是第一个到我家的客人
[1:36:03] Well, you can’t be too careful, man. 好 你不能这么挑剔 哥们
[1:36:10] You know a lot of things, don’t ya? 你懂得很多事情 对吧
[1:36:14] Well, just what do you know about insomnia? 那么 你对失眠又了解多少呢
[1:36:23] Bourbon can’t cure it. 波旁威士忌对失眠没有帮助
[1:36:29] Well, that’s for sure. 是 那倒确实
[1:36:33] Now, look. 说我吧
[1:36:34] I got no wife, I got no kids. 我没有妻子 没有孩子
[1:36:37] Boy, I got a town that don’t want me. 兄弟 我在这个镇上 但这个镇并不喜欢我
[1:36:47] Oh, and I got an air-conditioner that I have to oil myself 我只有一个空调 还得我自己上油
[1:36:52] and a desk with a busted leg. 还有一个瘸腿的书桌
[1:36:53] And on top of that, I got… 最重要的是 我得…
[1:36:57] this, uh… place. 这些…地方
[1:37:02] Now, don’t you think that’d drive a man to take a few drinks? 你不觉得这种生活只会让男人多喝几杯吗
[1:37:14] I’ll tell you a secret. 我告诉你一个秘密
[1:37:17] Nobody comes here. 没人会来这
[1:37:21] Never. 没人
[1:37:33] You married? 你结婚了吗
[1:37:36] No. 没有
[1:37:40] Ever been? 以前呢
[1:37:44] No. 没有
[1:37:50] Ever been close to it? 曾经快成功了吗
[1:38:05] Close to it. 差一点
[1:38:12] Don’t you get just… a little lonely? 难道你不觉得…有点孤独吗
[1:38:24] No lonelier than you, man. 比不上你 哥们
[1:38:32] Oh, now, don’t get smart, black boy. 别装糊涂 黑小子
[1:38:38] I don’t need it. 我不需要
[1:38:46] No pity, thank you. 我不需要同情 谢谢
[1:38:53] No, thank you. 不 谢谢
[1:39:03] – Yeah? – Chief? – 是谁 – 警长
[1:39:05] – Yeah? – You know where I can find Virgil? – 是我 – 你知道上哪找维吉吗
[1:39:09] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:39:11] Packy, Chief. Packy Harrison. 帕基 警长 帕基·哈里森
[1:39:14] I’m a friend of Harv’s. 我是哈维的朋友
[1:39:18] You got something for me? 你要给我东西
[1:39:20] Yeah. 是的
[1:39:22] Where you goin’? 你去哪里
[1:39:23] Where whitey ain’t allowed. 一个白人不能去的地方
[1:39:25] What the hell does that mean? 你到底是什么意思
[1:39:27] You gave me till morning, remember? 你答应我到早上的 记得吗
[1:40:03] – He’s gone. – Hell, he could have exchanged cars by now. – 这是他的车 – 他可能换了一辆车
[1:40:06] Let’s dog him. 我们去找他
[1:40:07] Now you stick here. We’ll keep cruisin’. 你守在这里 我们四处找找
[1:40:20] You find him, you come back for me, you hear? 你找到他就回来叫我 听到了吗
[1:40:27] That’s her place here. 那是她的房子
[1:40:29] You want me to wait? 你需要我等你吗
[1:40:31] No, thank you, Packy. 不用了 谢谢你 帕基
[1:40:34] You go on home. 你可以回家了
[1:41:18] Mrs. Bellamy? 贝拉米太太
[1:41:20] People around here call me Mama Caleba. 周围的人都叫我卡拉巴大妈
[1:41:23] Mama, I’m not from around here. 大妈 我不是这里的人
[1:41:26] But you can put me on my train. 但你可以送我上火车
[1:41:28] You talk crazy. 你在说疯话
[1:41:31] You gin drunk? 你喝多了吗
[1:41:33] Just homesick. 只是想家了
[1:41:37] Lord, Lord! 天哪 天哪
[1:41:39] Whisper two little words, Mama, and I’m on my way. 只要简单说两句 大妈 我就走人
[1:41:43] Maybe… 好吧…
[1:41:44] I don’t want to sever a beautiful chile like you right out. 我并不想拒绝为一个像你这样的帅小伙服务的
[1:41:56] A man’s name. 一个男人的名字而已
[1:42:02] First name, last name. 名 姓都要
[1:42:06] The man who’s payin’ you for Delores Purdy’s abortion. 这个男人给你钱 是为了给德洛丽丝·帕迪打胎
[1:42:09] You’re the boy who works for Mr. Charlie. 你是给查理先生打工的
[1:42:14] I thought that’s who you was. 我认为你就是这种人
[1:42:17] Why you wanna do that? 你为何要这样做呢
[1:42:21] Why you wanna help the police like that? 为什么你这么想帮警察呢
[1:42:24] They stealin’ your soul. 他们是在吞噬你的灵魂
[1:42:27] They chew you up and spit you out. 他们吃人不吐骨头
[1:42:31] I’m not here to lay a finger on you, Mama. 我来此不是找你麻烦的 大妈
[1:42:35] It’s the white boy I want. 我只想要那个白人
[1:42:38] What you got against him? He’s paying for his fun. 你找他做什么 他为玩乐的后果买单了
[1:42:40] How much? 多少钱
[1:42:42] I’ll bet you he’s not paying you more than a hundred. 我打赌 他付给你的不超过100元
[1:42:44] You know how much he’s got in his pocket right now? 你知道他从别人钱包里拿了多少钱
[1:42:46] More than$600. 最少600元
[1:42:49] That cracker? 你在吹牛
[1:42:53] Where’d he come off getting 600? 他从哪里能拿到600元
[1:42:55] He killed Mr. Colbert. 他杀了科尔伯特先生
[1:42:58] Oh- – 哦
[1:43:00] You gone crazy out of your mind. 你失心疯了
[1:43:02] Now, listen and hear me good, Mama, please. 现在给我听好了 大妈 拜托
[1:43:05] Don’t make me have to send you to jail. 别逼我送你去坐牢
[1:43:09] Lot you care. 你说话注意点
[1:43:10] There’s white time in jail and there’s colored time in jail. 牢里有白人 也有黑人
[1:43:13] The worst kind of time you can do is colored time. 更糟糕的是你是黑人
[1:43:19] Chile, 孩子
[1:43:22] you promise… 你能保证…
[1:43:25] Give me understandin’. 放过我吗
[1:43:28] I got used to better. 我已经习惯现在的生活
[1:43:31] You won’t take it away? 你不会拿走它吧
[1:43:37] I won’t take it away. 我不会
[1:43:41] Well, I don’t know his name, 恩…不知道他叫什么
[1:43:46] but she’s comin’ here tonight, 不过她今晚会来
[1:43:49] get herself straight. 她自己来处理
[1:44:07] Let go! Let me go! 放开我 让我走
[1:44:09] – Let go of her! – Let go of me! Let go of me! – 放开她 – 放开我 放开我
[1:44:12] – Let go of her! – Letgo! Letgo of me! – 放开她 – 放开我
[1:44:18] I’m gonna teach you, boy. 我要教训教训你 小子
[1:44:21] No club this time, man? 这不是开玩笑吧 伙计
[1:44:24] Gun’s not smart. 枪不长眼
[1:44:26] The way you killed Colbert was much smarter. 你杀科尔伯特的方式可聪明多了
[1:44:29] You killed Colbert. 你杀了科尔伯特
[1:44:31] He’s crazy. 他疯了
[1:44:33] Crazy. 疯了
[1:44:47] Look at him! 看他
[1:44:49] You had me clear. 这下看清了
[1:44:51] Come on! Get him! 加油 抓住他
[1:44:52] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧
[1:44:54] – Kill – Get him him! up there. – 杀了 – 抓住他在那里
[1:44:56] – You got it. – Okay, nigger. – 你明白了 – 好了 黑鬼
[1:44:58] Your time, nigger. 你的时间到了 黑鬼
[1:45:00] Look in her purse. 看看她的钱包
[1:45:03] What’s that mean? 这是什么意思
[1:45:05] She’s got$100 to pay for an abortion. 她拿100美元来打胎
[1:45:07] Listen to that… that fancy… 听 这太疯狂了
[1:45:09] Money she got from Ralph. 钱是她从拉尔夫那拿的
[1:45:12] You gonna listen to him? 你别听他胡说
[1:45:15] He got her to tell you that Sam Wood did it. 他让她骗你说是山姆做的
[1:45:19] He made a fool outta you, Purdy. 他把你当傻子玩 帕迪
[1:45:22] – Delores. – Liar! – 德洛丽丝 – 胡说
[1:45:25] You stinkin’ liar! 你这臭骗子
[1:45:29] – My purse! – Let go of her! – 我的钱包 – 放开她
[1:45:45] You turned my little sister… 你竟然把我妹妹
[1:45:48] into a field slut. 搞成了一个荡妇
[1:45:52] Lloyd! 天啊
[1:45:54] – Lloyd! – Hey, man. Step back. He’s got a gun. – 天啊 – 退后 他有枪
[1:46:01] He’s dead. 他死了
[1:46:06] Oh, Lloyd. Oh, Lloyd. 哦 劳埃德 哦 劳埃德
[1:46:12] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:46:15] That night when I left her house, I was going to the diner, 那晚我离开她家后 想去吃点东西
[1:46:17] and Mr. Colbert drove by, 科尔伯特先生路过
[1:46:18] so I hitched a ride with him, that’s all. 我请求他捎我一段路
[1:46:20] I said, 我说
[1:46:21] “I sure would like a job in that new factory once you get started.” “我非常想在你的新工厂开工后去那上班”
[1:46:24] And he said, “Sure.” 然后他说”当然可以”
[1:46:26] And I said, well, I wondered where it was gonna be. 接着我说”我想看看新工厂在哪里”
[1:46:29] He said, well, that field we were coming to right up ahead was it. 他说就在前面
[1:46:32] He was gonna stop and show me. 他会带我去看
[1:46:34] I said to myself, man, he’s askin’ for it. 我心里想 别怪我 这是他自找的
[1:46:38] I said, now, Ralph, 我说 现在 拉尔夫
[1:46:40] all you gotta do when we get out 我们下车后你要做的就是
[1:46:43] is just sneak up behind him 偷偷溜到他后面
[1:46:45] and just tap him. 然后 击倒他
[1:46:48] And then just claim that somebody jumped us from the bushes. 然后就声称有人从灌木丛中袭击了我们
[1:46:58] That’s all. 就这样
[1:47:01] I didn’t mean to kill him. 我并不想杀他
[1:47:09] Yeah. 好
[1:47:11] All right, Courtney, that’s enough. 好了 考特尼 这样足够了
[1:47:24] All right, come on now. 好了 走吧
[1:47:40] That’s alt 就这样
[1:47:44] I didn ‘t mean to kill him. 我并不想杀他
[1:48:30] Well, got your ticket? 好了 你有车票吗
[1:48:33] Here you are. 给你
[1:48:36] Thank you. 多谢
[1:48:40] – Bye- bye. – Bye. – 再见 – 再见
[1:48:48] Virgil. 维吉
[1:48:54] You take care, you hear? 你多保重 你听到了吗
[1:49:02] Yeah. 好的
[1:49:13] Board! 开动
[1:49:18] In the heat of the night 在这炎热的夜晚
[1:49:27] I’ve got trouble wall- to- wall 我四处碰壁
[1:49:32] Whoa, yes, I have 噢 是的 我拥有
[1:49:36] I repeat 我重复着
[1:49:38] I repeat, in the night 我重复着 在这夜里
[1:49:43] Must be an ending to it all 必须结束这一切
[1:49:49] Ooh 哦
[1:49:52] Oh, Lord, it won ‘t be long 只要坚持 它不会长久
[1:49:57] Yeah, you be strong 只要你坚强
[1:50:00] And it’ll be all right 一切都会好的
[1:50:03] In the heat of the night 在这炎热夜晚
[1:50:06] In the heat of the night 在这炎热夜晚
1967年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Terms of Endearment(母女情深)[1983]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Dog Day Afternoon(热天午后)[1975]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme