Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Insomnia(失眠症)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Insomnia(失眠症)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:失眠症
英文名称:Insomnia
年代:2002

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[04:18] There’s just nothing down there, nothing. 下面什么都没有
[04:20] I haven’t seen a building in, like, 20 minutes. 我二十分钟内一栋楼都没看到
[04:24] – Look at that. – We’re not on vacation, Hap, remember. -瞧 -我们不是来旅游的 哈普 记得吗
[04:27] Cheer up, will you? 开心点好吗
[04:30] Tell that to her, partner. 跟她说 伙计
[04:32] Better hang on, guys. It’s gonna get rough again. 扶好了 伙计们 又该颠了
[04:36] There goes my lunch. 午饭没了
[05:11] Detective Eckhart, I’m detective Ellie Burr. 艾克哈特警探 我是艾利•波尔警探
[05:14] Oh, hi. 你好
[05:15] Nice to meet you. Here, let me help. 很高兴见到你 我帮你拿
[05:16] How are you doing? 你好吗
[05:18] Good, good. 很好
[05:18] “Halibut fishing capital of the world.” OKay. 大比目鱼垂钓之都 很好
[05:21] Detective Dormer, it’s such an honor to meet you. 多莫探长 见到你真荣幸
[05:24] I’m Detective Ellie Burr. 我是艾利•波尔警探
[05:25] Welcome to Nightmute. I’ve got the car right here. 欢迎来奈特缪特 车就在那边
[05:40] It’s so incredible to be working with you. 能跟您一起工作真是太好了
[05:44] Detective Dormer, I followed all of your cases. 多莫警探 我关注您所有的案子
[05:47] Theodore Dineli, Frank Prud’homme… 狄席多命案 法兰克福多凶杀案
[05:49] …the ocean park shootings and 海洋公园枪击案
[05:51] especially the Leland Street murders. 尤其是利兰街的谋杀案
[05:55] Is that where Ronald Langley cut you in the basement of 325 Leland Street? 罗奈尔得•兰利是在利兰街325号砍伤你的吗
[05:59] You certainly did your homework, detective. 你作业真是做到家了 警长
[06:01] The leland street murders was my case study at the academy. 利兰街谋杀案是我大学的研究课题
[06:05] So I am gonna just take you guys over to the lodge and… 我把你们送到旅馆然后…
[06:08] No, just take us to the station. 不 直接去警局
[06:10] Right. We need to get started. 没错 我们得开工了
[06:12] Most homicides are solved by work in the first 72 hours. 多数谋杀案要在72小时之内介入调查
[06:16] Well, it’s 48 hours. We’re a day behind. 应该是48小时之内 我们晚了一天
[06:20] But who’s counting? 不过也没人在意
[06:34] They got you behind a desk, huh? 他们让你管事儿了
[06:36] Charlie bubbles. How you doing? 亲爱的 查理 你好吗
[06:39] I haven’t seen you boys since when? 我多久没见你们了
[06:41] Hey, Charlie. 你好 查理
[06:43] – I don’t know. Seven years? – Eight years. -不记得了 七年吗 -是八年
[06:45] Seven years! I am old. 七年了 我是老了
[06:46] Ellie, get everyone in the bullpen.Gonna show you around. 艾利 叫大家来大办公室 带你看看
[06:49] Nice kid. 这孩子不错
[06:51] Yeah, loves the job. 没错 很有工作热情
[06:53] You know when I called Buck for advice on this, 我打电话问巴克意见的时候
[06:56] I never actually expected he’d send you guys up here. 可没想到他会派你俩来
[07:00] Something about that bullshit you got going 你们那儿在搞什么
[07:02] on down there with internal affairs? 内部斗争吗
[07:03] They’re moving in, Charlie. 他们开始插手了 查理
[07:05] Oh, come on. It’s nothing. It’s the usual crap. 拜托 这有什么 一般手段而已
[07:08] Buck just figured you could use some help… 巴克只是觉得你们这儿需要帮手来…
[07:10] They got Finn and Kentor on Narcotics staff clinging on the batch shooting. 他们让缉毒科的费因和肯特去调查连环枪击案
[07:13] And now the fuckers are waiting through files looking for headlines, but… 现在那帮混蛋在等着上头条 但是…
[07:15] It’s gonna blow over. 会没事的
[07:17] Got a message here from Benny Warfield. 这有个巴尼•沃菲尔德的留言
[07:20] I.A.’s pit bull. 内务组的强硬派
[07:21] He wants to be posted on your movements. 他要我们随时报告你的行动
[07:25] You’ll find us a bit more straightforward up here. 你会发现我们这儿更直接了当
[07:27] Good guys, bad guys, but a lot less public relations. 人非好即坏 但社会关系少得多
[07:31] It’s simple. 简单得很
[07:34] Except for this. 除了这个
[07:37] OKay, listen up. Detectives Dormer and Eckhart 听着 这两位是多莫和艾克哈特警探
[07:41] on loan from Buck Lundgard, Los Angeles Robbery and Homicide. 从洛杉矶劫案谋杀司的巴克•兰加德那儿来
[07:45] – They are helping us with the Connell case. – Help? -帮忙搞康奈尔那个案子 -帮忙?
[07:47] We are damm lucky to have them. 他们能来是我们的荣幸
[07:48] Anything they want to see, you show them. 想看什么 带他们去看
[07:50] Anyplace they want to go, you take them. 想去哪儿 带他们过去
[07:52] This is Detective Fred Duggar. 这位是弗雷德•杜格警探
[07:54] He’s been heading up for investigation. 他一直在跟进调查
[07:55] Hello, Fred. 你好 弗雷德
[07:56] – A pleasure. Nice to meet you. – You already on it? -见到你很荣幸 -已经开始了
[07:58] Seen what we got? 看过我们的资料没
[07:59] Yeah, I wanna start with the body. 看了 我想先看下尸体
[08:01] You got the report? 你手上没验尸报告吗
[08:03] I want to see the body for myself. 我想自己去看
[08:05] OKay. 行
[08:06] Clear cause of death was 死亡原因明显是
[08:08] herniation of the brain stem due to intracerebral hemorrhage. 脑内出血造成的脑疝
[08:10] Beaten to death. 是被打死的
[08:12] These contusions? 这些是挫伤吗
[08:14] Superficial. 是表皮挫伤
[08:16] Most of the trauma was to her face and the top of the neck. 多数伤口在面部和颈部上端
[08:20] Any signs of rape? 有被性侵犯的迹象吗
[08:22] No. 没
[08:23] This one covers an older bruise. 这个伤下面还有旧伤
[08:25] There’s an older one here too. 这儿也有旧伤
[08:27] They’re both in the report. 验尸报告里提到了
[08:30] He washed her hair. 他还给她洗了头发
[08:37] Scrubbed her nails. 擦洗了指甲
[08:40] It’s all in the report. 验尸报告里都有
[08:42] Doesn’t say in the report that he clipped them too. 报告里可没说他还给她剪了指甲
[08:45] She could have clipped them herself. 可能是她自己剪的
[08:47] Nope. No polish on the ends of the nails. 不 指端没有抛光
[08:51] She painted them herself. 她自己涂的指甲油
[08:53] Someone else cut them shorter. Toes too. 别人把她指甲剪短了 脚趾甲也是
[08:57] Naked when you found her? 是裸尸吗
[08:58] Yeah. Last seen wearing a red dress. 没错 有人最后一次见到她时她穿的是红裙
[09:01] No fibers, flakes, hairs? 没有衣服纤维 毛发什么的吗
[09:03] We know the forensics worker. 我们认识这儿的法医
[09:05] He told him the body gave us nothing. 他说从尸体看不出什么门道
[09:08] She gave us plenty. All this trouble, all this care. Why? 能看出很多 这些烦恼和关爱 为什么
[09:16] He knew her. 他认识她
[09:19] He knows we can connect him to her. 他知道我们能把他俩联系在一起
[09:22] This isn’t a random psycho? Crime of passion? 不是个疯子或是兴起杀人吗
[09:24] I don’t know, maybe. But whatever Happened, 不知道 或许吧 但不管怎么样
[09:28] his reaction to her wasn’t passionate. 他对她做这样的事并不是出于冲动
[09:30] He didn’t panic. Didn’t chop her up or burn her beyond recognition. 他没有惊慌失措 碎尸或是焚尸灭迹
[09:34] He just thought about what we would be looking for, 他只是在猜想我们想找什么
[09:38] and then calmly removed all those traces. 然后冷静地毁灭所有线索
[09:42] No haste. No rush. 不假思索 不慌不忙
[09:45] Why would he clip the nails after scrubbing them? 为什么他擦洗完指甲以后才剪呢
[09:49] Manipulating the body. Prolonging the moment. 想延长玩弄尸体的时间
[09:52] No mutilation. 没有分尸吗
[09:55] Not this time. 这次没有
[09:56] – You think there’s been others? – No. -有别的分尸案吗 -目前没
[10:01] But there’s gonna be. 但会有的
[10:03] This guy, he crossed the line and he didn’t even blink. 这个人凶残至极 毫不心软
[10:09] You don’t come back from that. 他还没完呢
[10:12] Okay. Let’s go find out who Kay was. 我们去瞧瞧凯是何方神圣
[10:20] Fred said not to touch anything, 弗雷德不让碰任何东西
[10:23] so I haven’t tidied up yet. 所以我都没打扫
[10:25] She hates it when I go into her room anyway. 反正她也不喜欢我进她房间
[10:30] Thank you, Mrs. Connell. 谢谢 康奈尔太太
[10:42] So she went to a party Friday night. 她周五晚上去参加了个聚会
[10:44] Not exactly a party. It’s a local dive where the kids hang out. 不算聚会 只是孩子们在一起玩的小酒吧
[10:49] No diary? 没日记吗
[10:51] We didn’t find one. 我们没找到
[10:52] But her mom did say that she keeps a journal. 但她妈说她有写日记的习惯
[10:54] Friends said she argued with her boyfriend Friday. 她朋友说她周五和男友大吵一架
[10:58] She stormed off just after midnight. 后半夜的时候气冲冲地走了
[11:02] She did, huh? 是吗
[11:05] This is interesting. 有意思
[11:19] Who is this? 这是谁
[11:21] Tanya Francke, Kay’s best friend. 她叫塔尼亚•弗兰基 凯的死党
[11:25] I want to talk to her. 我要跟她聊聊
[11:27] Who is Kay Connell? Who is she? 凯•康奈尔她人怎么样
[11:32] Is she popular or is she a loner? 交际型还是孤僻型
[11:34] Did she like this town? She want to bolt first chance she got? 她喜欢这个镇子吗 善于抓住机会吗
[11:38] Did she have dreams? 有梦想吗
[11:40] She knew this guy. 她认识凶手
[11:41] We know her, maybe we can know him. 通过了解她或许也能了解到凶手
[11:44] This is designer. This is expensive. 这是标名的奢侈品
[11:48] – The boyfriend, Randy. – Randy Stetz. -她男友兰迪 -是兰迪•斯坦兹
[11:51] – He could afford this? – He’s still in school. -他能买得起吗 -他还是个高中生
[11:54] Her mother didn’t buy it. 也不是她母亲买的
[11:56] What are we thinking? 怎么说
[11:56] I don’t know. Stepfather? Rich uncles? 不知道 继父或是富叔叔?
[12:00] No. 不是
[12:03] An admirer. 一个倾慕者
[12:10] Alright. I want the boyfriend. 我要和她男友聊聊
[12:11] I can get him to the station. 我把他带到警局去
[12:13] No, no. I want to go to the school. 不 我去学校
[12:15] When he is in his class, pull him out from his friends. 当他朋友的面把他从课堂上拖出来
[12:17] Catch him off guard. I want get people talking. 出其不意 人们就会议论纷纷
[12:21] So how far away is the school? 学校离这儿多远
[12:27] It’s 10:00, Detective Dormer. 多莫警探 现在是十点钟
[12:30] You bet. 没错啊
[12:31] At night. 夜里十点
[12:34] Oh. So when does it get dark here? 那什么时候天黑呢
[12:37] It doesn’t. 不会天黑
[12:40] Not this time of year. 每年这个时候不会
[12:43] Yeah, I heard about that. How come you didn’t know that, Hap? 我听说过 哈普 你怎么会不知道呢
[12:55] – Lower 48. – Lower 48? -本土来的 -是吗
[12:58] Not from here. Can tell by your walk. 外地人 从你们走路姿势能看出来
[13:01] – How’s that? -Unsure. -怎么讲 -说不清楚
[13:03] Dormer and Eckhart. 多莫和艾克哈特
[13:05] We have a reservation. 我们预定了房间
[13:07] Don’t be fooled by my friend’s frivolous demeanor. 别被我朋友外表的不羁唬住了
[13:09] Inside he’s all business. 其实他是认真严肃型的
[13:12] Your restaurant still serving? 餐厅还在营业吧
[13:14] Yeah, kitchen’s about to close though. 是 但厨房要封火了
[13:17] We’ll be quick. Thank you. 我们尽快 谢谢
[13:19] Thanks. 多谢
[13:21] We got the halibut calabrese, got the halibut olympian. 这儿有各种比目鱼的做法
[13:26] – Keep going. – Halibut cajun style. -然后呢 -还有法国风味的
[13:28] I can’t wait to see what they got for dessert. 等不及要点甜品了
[13:33] Natives are getting restless. 当地人开始骚动了
[13:36] – We gotta talk. – No, we don’t. -我们得谈谈 -不需要
[13:38] – Just wanna sit tight? – Nothing’s changed. -就这么坐着吗 -什么都没变
[13:41] Nothing’s changed? 什么都没变吗
[13:42] What do you think we’re doing 你以为我们来
[13:44] in the halibut fishing capital of the world? 比目鱼垂钓之都是干嘛的
[13:47] Buck figured that Charlie could used our help. 巴克觉得查理需要帮手我们才来的
[13:49] Buck figured I.A. would be coming to me next, and he was right. 巴克觉得内务组会来找我 他说对了
[13:55] Warfield had me in his office for three hours yesterday, Will. 沃菲尔德昨天把我叫去他办公室三个钟头
[13:59] Three fucking hours. 他妈的三个钟头
[14:00] Hap, he’s rattling your cage, pal. That’s all. 他想让你自乱阵脚 兄弟 就是这样
[14:04] Me and Trish talked it through, 我和崔西谈过了
[14:07] and I’m sorry, I gotta cut a deal. 很抱歉 我得妥协
[14:10] Don’t even say this shit to me. 别跟我说这些屁话
[14:12] You are not gonna be involved. 不会有你什么事的
[14:13] I’m not? Of course I am gonna be involved. 不会吗 当然会
[14:16] You are a goddamn hero. 你可是个大英雄啊
[14:17] With your reputation, he can’t touch you. 凭你的声望 他不敢动你一根手指头
[14:18] My reputation’s the whole problem. 问题就出在我的声望上
[14:23] You think Warfield gives a fuck about 你以为你干掉了几个毒贩
[14:26] you shaking down a couple of drug dealers? 沃菲尔德就会把你当回事吗
[14:29] You think that will get him his headlines? 你以为这样就能让他们大出风头吗
[14:32] He needs the big fish. 他们想钓大鱼
[14:33] He’s putting the squeeze on you to get to me. 通过你钓到我
[14:37] But you’re clean, Will. 但你是清白的 威尔
[14:39] I’m a good cop, yeah. 没错 我是个好警察
[14:41] But there’s always something they could use, 但他们总能找到办法
[14:42] you know, to get at your credibility. 来攻击你
[14:46] Have you any idea what this is gonna do? 你知不知道结果是什么
[14:49] You just think about all my cases. 想想我办过的案子
[14:52] All the cases dependentd on my word, my judgment. 所有经我办理的案子
[14:54] All those fuckers back on the street. Now you think about that. 想想街上的痞子们
[14:57] That’s what you do. 这就是你干的
[14:58] It’s bullshit. 胡说
[14:59] They got nothing on you because there’s nothing to get. 你根本没把柄让他们抓
[15:02] Dobbs. 杜博斯
[15:06] – What about Dobbs? – That’s different. -杜博斯呢 -这不一样
[15:09] That’s different? 不一样吗
[15:10] Because even Warfield doesn’t want shit like Dobbs back on the street. 沃菲尔德也不想放杜博斯那种人渣出来
[15:13] It’s a house of cards. 这是连锁效应
[15:15] Once it starts, it’s just gonna tumble. All of it. 一旦开始就收拾不住了
[15:18] That’s a chance I gotta take, pal. 我要试试看 兄弟
[15:21] – I got family, Will. – Don’t give me that. -我还得养家 -别扯这个
[15:24] Warfield made it clear. I get probation. 沃菲尔德答应我是缓刑
[15:27] We’re cops, man. This is not about us. 我们是警察 这不光是我们的事
[15:31] This is about all the people who depend on us. 是关于所有依靠我们的人
[15:34] People with families. 所有有家庭的人
[15:36] I spent my life doing this. My life. 我一辈子都在做好警察
[15:39] You’re gonna destroy it like that. Why? Why? 你这么轻易就毁掉了 为什么
[15:44] So some I.A. Prick gets one step closer to being chief of police? 就为了让个内务组的混蛋当警察局长吗
[15:48] Or playing golf with the mayor 还是他为了和市长
[15:50] or whatever the fuck else he’s after? 或其他要巴结的人打高尔夫球呢
[15:54] You finished? 说完没
[15:59] Sorry, I gotta cut a deal. 抱歉 我要做出妥协
[16:04] So, make any decisions? 决定好点什么了吗
[16:07] Uh…Boy, you do everything around here? 这儿的活你一个人包办吗
[16:09] After 11, pretty much. 十一点以后差不多是这样
[16:12] Over to you, Will. What are you having? 你点吧 威尔 想吃什么
[16:22] I lost my appetite. 我没胃口了
[16:29] Excuse me. 抱歉
[16:55] Morning. 早上好
[16:57] Hi. 你好
[17:12] What kind of calls you get around here? 你们接什么报警比较多
[17:15] Mostly drinking-related problems. 酗酒有关的
[17:18] Domestic abuse, bar fights, that sort of stuff. 家庭暴力 酒吧殴斗之类
[17:22] People here, they come from all over. 这里的人来自四面八方
[17:24] They come to live life the way they want to. 他们来这儿过他们想要的生活
[17:26] So most people keep themselves to themselves. 大家都是各过各的
[17:29] Chief Nightback won’t let me handle anything over a misdemeanor anyway. 反正奈特柏克局长也不让我处理大案子
[17:33] Shouldn’t knock misdemeanors. 别小瞧了那些小案子
[17:34] No, but it’s such small stuff. It’s so boring. 不是 太鸡毛蒜皮了 无聊得很
[17:38] It’s all about small stuff. You know, small lies, small mistakes. 小事很重要 像小谎言 小错误
[17:43] People give themselves away same 在小案子里和谋杀案里
[17:46] in misdemeanors as in murder cases. 人们同样会露出破绽
[17:49] It’s just human nature. Aren’t you gonna write that down? 这是人的天性 你不记下来吗
[18:21] You killed her? 是你杀了她吗
[18:23] No smoking on the school premises. 校园里不能抽烟
[18:26] Did you love her? 你爱她吗
[18:29] Randy, did you love her? 兰迪 你爱她吗
[18:30] Sure, she was nice. 当然 她很好
[18:32] She was nice. 她很好
[18:34] That makes me all soft inside. 一下子让我心软了
[18:38] Never occurrd to you she didn’t love you back? 从来没想过她其实并不爱你吗
[18:40] She loved me. 她爱我
[18:43] Wanted me every night. 每晚都要跟我缠绵
[18:44] Oh. Probably to pass the time. 可能只是为了消磨时间呢
[18:46] Girl like Kay Connell, 像凯•康奈尔那样的女孩
[18:48] she was looking for more than some loser. 想要的可不是什么废物
[18:51] Right? 对吗
[18:53] What can I say? Love is blind. 我能怎么说呢 爱情是盲目的
[18:55] You live on your own? 自己住吗
[18:55] On top of his grandpa’s building. 住在他爷爷家顶楼
[18:57] You don’t have alibi for Friday night? 你没有周五晚上不在场证明
[18:58] Didn’t know I was gonna need one. 没想到自己还需要这个
[19:00] At the party what’d you fight about? 聚会时你们吵什么
[19:02] Stuff. No big deal. 一些小事
[19:04] I heard it was a loud fight. 我听说是大吵
[19:06] I guess. 可能吧
[19:07] I heard it was pretty rough. 听说吵得很激烈
[19:09] It wasn’t rough. 不算是
[19:10] Well, not like the other times. 总之不像之前的争吵
[19:14] Those times she wouldn’t listen to you. 她不听你话
[19:16] Couldn’t keep her mouth shut. 大吵大闹
[19:18] We saw the bruises. 我们看到伤痕了
[19:22] They said she was beaten. 他们说她被殴打了
[19:24] Not those bruises, Randy . 不是那些 兰迪
[19:26] Come on. The old bruises. Your bruises. 是你打的旧伤痕
[19:28] Alright.You know what, I’m sick of this bullshit. 我受够了
[19:30] I haven’t done anything wrong. 我什么都没做错
[19:32] You haven’t? 没有吗
[19:35] Hey, fuck you! 滚你妈的
[19:36] You’re a little prick in a leather jacket. 你只不过是个穿着皮夹克的混蛋
[19:39] What the fuck do you know? 你知道个屁啊
[19:41] Randy… 兰迪…
[19:49] This whole thing you’re doing, this fuck-the-world act. 你的所作所为
[19:53] It might work with your mother. 可能对你妈
[19:55] It might even work with local cops 甚至本地的警察管用
[19:57] who know you long enough to figure you’re too dumb ever 因为他们了解你还没聪明到
[20:01] to kill anybody without leaving witnesses and a signed confession. 能不留痕迹地去杀掉一个人
[20:05] It ain’t gonna work with me. 我不吃这一套
[20:08] Because I know things. You understand? 因为我了解情况 明白吗
[20:13] I know you beat your girlfriend. 我知道你殴打你女朋友
[20:17] I know she was seeing somebody else. 我知道她跟别人好了
[20:20] Someone she might have gone to see 那人可能就是周五晚上
[20:23] after she walked out on you Friday night. 她甩掉你之后去见的人
[20:26] Now are you gonna tell us who that somebody might be? 要告诉我们他会是谁吗
[20:31] Or are you so fucking stupid you’re gonna leave yourself 或者你笨到把自己变成
[20:35] as the last person to see Kay Connell alive? 杀害凯•康奈尔的最大嫌疑人
[20:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:44] You don’t know. 你不知道
[20:47] I couldn’t get her to tell me. 他不告诉我
[20:59] How hard did you try? 你使劲招数了吗
[21:02] Pretty hard. 是的
[21:23] – You think he… – No. -你觉得他… -不是
[21:25] – How’d it go? – You are gonna find out where this came from. -怎么样 -查查看这是从哪儿来的
[21:27] I tried. 我去查过了
[21:28] Mrs. Connell doesn’t know and her friends did’t know. 康奈尔太太和她朋友们都不知道
[21:30] You try the jewelry stores? Small things, remember? 查过珠宝行吗 小事 记得吗
[21:35] The second you’re about to dismiss something, think about it. 你还得忽略一些事情 想想看
[21:40] Look at it again. 再看看它
[21:43] Want me to write that down? 用我记下来吗
[21:45] No, I’ll remember it. 不用 我来记
[21:49] Ellie Burr. 艾利•波尔
[21:58] Where was it? 在哪儿
[21:59] In a fishing cabin on the beach. 河边垂钓小屋
[22:01] It’s definitely Kay’s? 确定是凯的吗
[22:04] Kids found it. 一些小孩找到的
[22:05] Cabin secured? 封锁小屋了吗
[22:05] Will you stop him? 叫他回来
[22:08] Rich. 里奇
[22:10] Biology and Algebra. 生物和代数
[22:13] Let’s find out who she studied with. 查查她和谁一起学习
[22:15] Let’s find out where she bought this. 她在哪儿买的这个
[22:20] “Otherwise engaged. Another J. Brody mystery.” 差一点就订婚了 又一本J. 布罗迪的传奇
[22:23] Who reads this kind of crap? 谁看这种垃圾书
[22:25] I read this kind of crap. 我看
[22:25] Read it. After it’s dusted. 弄干净好好看看
[22:28] Find anything that strikes you, plot-wise, underlined passages. 找到任何有意义的东西 情节啊 暗语啊
[22:33] There it is. The diary. 这不就是日记
[22:35] Every word. 一字一句
[22:39] That’s it. 没了
[22:40] – I’ll put it in evidence. – No. -我拿去证物科 -不用
[22:42] Why? 为什么
[22:44] Ellie, I want you to call every radio station from here to Anchorage. 艾利 我要你通知安克雷奇附近所有电台
[22:47] You tell them we’re looking for the bag Kay Connell left the party with. 告诉他们我们在找凯•康奈尔离开聚会时背的包
[22:52] – Get it on the air in the next hour. – You got it. -下个钟头内播送 -没问题
[22:56] Fill that bag up with books and put it back where it’s found. 把书包塞满书然后放回原处
[23:00] Gonna eat this son of a bitch alive, knowing he missed up this big. 凶手犯了大错 我们要生吞了他
[23:08] You know something, Charlie? Maybe this isn’t such a hot idea. 你猜怎样 查理 或许这不是个好主意
[23:13] A guy picks up a bag, don’t make him guilty. 捡起她的书包并不代表他是凶手
[23:16] Will, it’s solid. 这是罪证确凿啊
[23:17] I don’t know. This kind of thing. 我也不知道
[23:20] Maybe we do this by the numbers. 或许应该按章法来
[23:23] I.A.’s gonna be on my ass. 内务组要来找我事儿了
[23:25] I don’t want this turning up in some court 我不想在这个关头
[23:28] when my rep’s in the shit 被传唤去法庭
[23:30] – They’re pulling apart my cases. – Come on, Will. It’s bullshit. -他们在翻旧案 -拜托 别胡说
[23:33] What the fuck you care! 你在乎什么
[23:41] Someone else just beat a 17-year-old girl to death. 有人打死了一个十七岁少女
[23:43] Your job is to find him. 你的任务是找到他
[23:45] You’re a cop, not a lawyer. 你是警察 不是律师
[23:48] Don’t let I.A. cut your balls off. 别让内务组左右你
[23:50] Charlie’s right, Will. 查理说得对 威尔
[24:12] Op 1, this is Op 2. We still got nothing. 一组 这是二组 我们这边还没情况
[24:15] Yeah, it’s nice. Light. 不错 很轻
[24:17] All plastic except for the barrel and firepin. Never rusts. 除了枪筒和撞针全是塑料的 不会生锈
[24:21] What do you carry down in l.A.? 你在I.A.用什么枪
[24:23] – Smith & Wesson 45. – Excellent. -史密斯•韦森枪 45口径 -真棒
[24:25] – Anything? – No. -有动静吗 -没
[24:35] Maybe this guy doesn’t listen to the radio. 可能凶手不听广播呢
[24:38] He prefers the voices in his head. 他喜欢自言自语
[24:43] Will? 威尔
[24:56] OP1, this is OP2. 呼叫1队 我是2队
[24:57] Be advised we have somebody moving towards the cabin. 有人朝木屋方向走去
[24:59] Okay, fan out. Nice and easy. 好的 往两边慢慢散开
[25:10] Shit. 该死
[25:11] Come on, go! 快 行动
[25:33] Police! 警察
[25:35] Police! Come out! 我们是警察 快出来
[25:47] Fuck! 操
[25:50] Down there, huh? 在下面 是吧
[25:53] Down to the water. Spread out! 下去 散开
[25:55] Go! 快
[25:59] Fuck it. 拼了
[26:45] Dormer! 多莫
[27:01] Hold it! Who’s there? 站住 谁
[27:06] – You okay? – I’m okay. -你没事吧 -没事
[28:41] – Will? – Don’t talk. -威尔 -别说话
[28:44] – Will. – Don’t talk. Don’t talk. -威尔 -别说话
[28:47] – Here. – You sh… -这个 -你…
[28:49] You…. 你…
[28:51] You shot…. 你打中
[28:53] I know. I couldn’t see, Hap. I couldn’t see in the fog. 我知道 雾太大 看不清 哈普
[28:57] You tried to…. 你想…
[28:59] You tried to kill me? Fuck you. 你想要杀我吗 操
[29:02] No, listen, Hap. 不是的 听着 哈普
[29:04] – Listen to me now. No, no. – Get away, get away! -听我说 别 -滚开 滚开
[29:08] No, I couldn’t see you in the fog. I couldn’t. 不是的 我在浓雾里看不清
[29:12] I couldn’t see you, Hap. 我看不到你 哈普
[29:16] Don’t go. Come on. 挺住 振作点
[29:37] Man down! 有人中枪了
[29:43] Man down here! 这里有人中枪了
[29:52] Dormer! Where’d he go? Which way? 多莫 他往哪里跑了
[29:56] Dormer! Which way? 多莫 哪跑了
[30:00] That way. 那边
[30:02] Fuck. 操
[30:12] Farrell went down. 法雷尔倒地后
[30:15] You gave chase. 你去追凶手
[30:17] After you left Farrell, you heard the killer’s second shot. 离开法雷尔后 听到凶手开了第二枪
[30:22] You ran down to the water. You found Hap. 你跑到河边 发现了哈普
[30:27] Will? 威尔
[30:29] Is that what happened? 事情是这样的吗
[30:34] – Did Hap say anything? – Damn it! -哈普有没有说什么 -该死
[30:36] Why didn’t I know about the goddamn tunnel? 我怎么会不知道有该死的地道
[30:41] You don’t move on a suspect without knowing his exits. 未探明情况怎么能贸然出击
[30:45] Look, Will. There’s a bunch of those tunnels out there. 听着 威尔 那里有很多地道
[30:48] Closed 6 years ago when they were mines. 大约6年前都是矿洞
[30:51] I don’t even know most of them myself. I grow up here. 就算我这个本地人也不是完全了解
[30:55] I had him, Charlie. 我看到他了 查理
[30:57] As close as you are now. 离他就像你我之间这么近
[30:59] I could smell the son of a bitch. 我都能闻到那个混蛋了
[31:04] – And I blew it. – There’s no point in blaming yourself. -但是我搞砸了 -你没必要自责
[31:09] I fucked up everything. 我把整个行动都搞砸了
[31:11] Don’t you come apart on me, understand? 别说气话 知道吗
[31:14] I need you to find this bastard. 我需要你把那混蛋找出来
[31:17] Yeah. 进来
[31:20] – You wanted to see me? – You’re on detective Eckhart’s shooting. -你找我吗 -你负责艾克哈特警探中弹的案子
[31:24] But we know what happened, 但我们已经知道了经过
[31:26] and I’m on the Connell case. 而且我在负责康奈尔的案子
[31:28] Anchorage called and said wants to send someone up. 安克雷奇警局来电话 想派人来调查
[31:30] I told them we can handle it ourself. We can, can we? 我说我们自己能解决 你说呢
[31:33] – Sure. – Write it up. Doesn’t have to be Shakespeare. -当然 -做个记录 简单明了就好
[31:36] Just enough to fry this son of a bitch for few seconds longer. Right, Will? 最好能给那混蛋多判几年 是吧 威尔
[31:56] Hello? 你好
[31:58] Jenny, it’s Will. Can you put your mother on? 珍妮 我是威尔 叫你妈妈听电话好吗
[32:08] Hello? 你好
[32:10] Trish, it’s Will. 崔西 我是威尔
[32:13] What’s happened? They won’t tell me anything. 出什么事了 他们不肯跟我说
[32:17] It’s Hap… 哈普他…
[32:20] Is he okay? 他还好吗
[32:24] No, he’s gone, Trish. 他牺牲了 崔西
[32:27] He’s dead. 他死了
[32:29] What? 什么
[32:35] Trish, I can’t tell you how sorry I am. 崔西 我真的很抱歉
[32:39] What was he doing, Will? 他怎么牺牲的 威尔
[32:42] This guy killed a girl, and, so we… 凶手杀害了一个女孩 所以我们…
[32:48] We had him… 我们发现了他…
[32:50] We found him and we had him cornered. And then he ran and… 发现了他 准备包围 然后他逃跑了…
[32:55] Hap… 哈普…
[32:59] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[33:01] – I’m just so sorry. – Did he suffer? -真的很抱歉 -他走得痛苦吗
[33:05] – No, I don’t… – Did he say anything? -不 我… -他说什么了吗
[33:15] Well, when I found him he… 当我发现他的时候
[33:20] He was peaceful. 他很安详
[33:23] – Did you get him? – No, no. Not yet. -你抓到凶手了吗 -没 还没有
[33:27] You find him. 你要找到他
[33:30] And when you do, don’t arrest him. 找到以后 不要逮捕他
[33:33] You understand me, Will Dormer? 你明白吗 威尔•多莫
[33:37] Don’t you dare fucking arrest him! 你他妈绝不能逮捕他
[33:40] – Okay, Trish. – You understand? -好的 崔西 -你明白吗
[33:43] Okay. 好的
[33:47] Trish, listen. I’m… 崔西 听着 我…
[35:08] …was shot and killed this evening… …今晚中弹身亡…
[35:11] in an attempt to apprehend a suspect in the murder… 于一次疑犯抓捕行动中…
[35:15] …of 17-year-old local girl, Kay Connell. …其杀害了当地一名17岁女孩 凯•康奈尔
[35:20] I’m sorry. It’s been on the radio for hours. 对不起 广播里已经播了几小时了
[35:24] We’re not used to this kind of stuff up here. 我们还不习惯这些事情
[35:29] He was standing right there. Last night. 昨晚他还在那儿站的好好的
[35:36] I hope I was nice to him. 真希望能对他好点
[35:39] He liked you. 他喜欢你
[37:52] Detective? I’m sorry to bother you, but could you just point out 警探 麻烦你能不能在图上指出
[37:57] to where you were when you heard the second shot? 你听到第二声枪响时所处的位置
[38:01] I am really sorry to make you do this right now. 很抱歉 这种时候让你回忆
[38:04] That’s all right. You’re doing your job. 没关系 你只是例行公事而已
[38:07] Where was I? 我的位置
[38:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:10] No sign of Farrell’s bullet yet, huh? 还没找到击中法雷尔的子弹 是吗
[38:13] No, we’ll have the other one for ballistics after 没有 我们会在尸检后进行一次
[38:17] the autopsy. 弹道分析
[38:21] I’m really sorry. 真的很抱歉
[38:29] – How are you doing? – OK. -感觉如何 -还好
[38:30] – Clean through, huh? – Yeah. -击穿了 是吧 -是的
[38:32] No souvenir. Bullet got lost in the rocks, I guess. 不能留纪念了 可能掉在石头堆里了
[38:35] Well, better luck next time. 那下次祝你好运了
[38:38] You ever been shot, detective? 你中弹过吗 警探
[38:40] Yeah, I have. Kind of itches, don’t it? 当然 家常便饭了
[38:44] We gotta catch him. Did you get a look at him? 我们一定要抓到他 看清他的长相了吗
[38:48] – When? – When I left you. -什么时候 -我离开你的时候
[38:51] – Did you see anything? – I was in a lot of pain… -你看到什么了吗 -当时我只感觉很痛…
[38:54] …and when I heard that second shot, …听到第二声枪声时
[38:56] I kept my goddamn head down. 我就低下头了
[38:59] I’m… 我…
[39:01] sorry about detective Eckhart. 为艾克哈特警探感到可惜
[39:03] Sorry about that megaphone. 扩音器的事很抱歉
[39:06] – Maybe if I hadn’t… – Farrell, listen. -如果我没有… -听着 法雷尔
[39:09] What were we doing out there running around in the fog? 我们在浓雾里到处跑为了什么
[39:12] We doing it for our health? We were chasing someone. 不是在锻炼身体 而是抓拿疑犯
[39:16] So anything that happened on that beach is not your fault. 所有河滩上发生的一切都不是你的错
[39:21] That’s the fault of one man and one man only. 这都归咎于一个人
[39:24] And that’s the man who beat Kay Connell to death. 就是那个把凯•康奈尔打死的人
[39:34] At this point, Detective Dormer encountered Officer Brooks. 多莫警探在这里遇到了布鲁克斯警官
[39:37] The suspect, obscured by fog, shot Officer Brooks 藏在浓雾中的疑犯 击中了布鲁克斯警官的
[39:41] in the vastus externus of the opposite left thigh. 左大腿外侧
[39:43] Francis, you’re Farrell. You were shot in the leg. 弗朗西斯 你扮演法雷尔 你腿部中弹
[39:47] Come on, Ellie. 饶了我吧 艾利
[39:48] When you get this, make sure we get the cone. 拍的时候 注意角度
[39:52] – This his blood? – Ketchup maybe. -这是他的血吗 -也许是番茄酱
[39:54] Was he eating a hot dog? 他有吃热狗吗
[40:01] Anything he might have dropped or stepped on 只要发现有可能是他掉落或碰过的东西
[40:05] You put in a bag. 就放到袋子里
[40:06] Cigarette butts, gum wrappers, coins, anything. 烟头 口香糖纸 硬币 任何东西
[40:10] Suspect will often leave something behind. 疑犯总会留下蛛丝马迹
[40:14] Detective Dormer gave chase 多莫警探去追疑犯
[40:16] losing the suspect in the fog then heard a shot… 却在浓雾中迷路了 然后
[40:20] coming from a northeasterly direction. 听到从东北方传来的枪声
[40:24] – He is lying in that way. – How do you know? -他不是这么躺的 -你怎么知道
[40:26] Because I saw him. 我看到了
[40:29] – He is on this way. – Are we almost done here? -是这么躺的 -搞定了没
[40:32] My nads are freezing off. 我的屁股冻僵了
[40:34] Ellie! I think I found something. 艾利 我发现点什么了
[40:38] Should they start further over? 他们不应该从远点的地方开始吗
[40:40] No. It’s waste of time 不用 那是浪费时间
[40:41] He stayed down by the water far as he could. 他行动的时候尽量靠近水
[40:44] I saw him over the rocks. He knew he’d lose us down there. 我看见他穿越石头堆 他知道能摆脱我们
[40:52] Duggar. 杜格
[40:54] Where’d he find it? 他在哪里找到的
[40:56] Okay. 好的
[40:58] Yeah, well, just let me know. 好的 告诉我就行
[41:03] Okay. 好的
[41:04] I will. 我会的
[41:10] Dormer? 多莫
[41:12] They found Farrell’s bullet. 他们找到打法雷尔的子弹了
[41:14] Looks like a .38. 好像是点38口径的
[41:16] After the autospy, we’ll get both bullets to the lab. 尸检后 一起拿去实验室
[41:20] See if we can get a fix on the murder weapon.That is if it’s okay with you. 看看能否找到凶器 如果你同意的话
[41:27] A guy came by see you today. Said he was your new partner. 今天有人找过你 自称是你的新搭档
[41:29] – Did he leave a name? – No. -他有说他叫什么吗 -没有
[41:32] Can I borrow this? Thank you. 借我一下好吗 谢谢
[41:35] Warfield for Dormer. 我是沃菲尔德 我找多莫
[41:38] Detective, John Warfield. He’s called a couple times. 警探 是约翰 沃菲尔德 已经找你几次了
[41:43] Want me to lie? 要我搪塞下吗
[41:45] No, I’ll take it. 不用了 我来接吧
[41:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:53] Dormer here. 我是多莫
[41:54] I was shocked to hear about your partner, detective. 警探 你搭档的事我听了以后很震惊
[41:58] It’s terrible, I was just getting to know him. 太可怕了 我刚想了解他
[42:00] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[42:01] I think we both know what I want, detective. 我们应该心知肚明 警官
[42:03] And I think you know Eckhart was gonna give it to me. 你也知道艾克哈特本来要给我的东西
[42:05] You got something to say, just say it. 你有话直说吧
[42:08] – He told you about our conversation? – Say it. -他跟你说了我们的谈话吧 -说来听听
[42:12] Let’s just say I’m very very interested to 这样吧 我很想看看你的报告
[42:14] see your report on what happened yesterday. 了解事情的经过
[42:17] Don’t presume to know what happened. 别装作你了解事情的来龙去脉
[42:20] You weren’t here. But then, you never are, are you? 你不在场 话说回来 你从来没到过现场
[42:24] You’re always sit safe behind some fucking desk, 你总是舒服地坐在办公室里
[42:26] reading your bullshit reports. 看那些狗屁报告
[42:28] And that is why I have nothing but contempt for you. 这就是我鄙视你的原因
[42:33] You and all the assholes like you 你还有那些和你一样的混蛋
[42:37] risk nothing, spend all day sucking 不用承担任何风险 整天在那
[42:40] the marrow out of real cops 吸食警察们的骨髓
[42:42] when you never had the balls to be one yourself. 你从来都不像个男人
[45:09] – Detective, you came yourself. – Yeah. -警官 你不请自来啊 -是的
[45:14] Sign here. 请在这里签字
[45:25] He didn’t suffer too much. 他死得不痛苦
[45:28] – What’s the caliber? – Don’t know. -子弹的口径多少 -不知道
[45:31] The gunshot victims I see are from rifles and shotguns. 我见过的中弹者都是被步枪和散弹枪击中
[45:34] wasn’t one of those. 这都不是
[45:37] – Had any sleep, detective? – Yeah. -警官 睡过了没 -睡了
[46:06] – What the hell is wrong with you? – Sorry. -你在搞什么啊 -对不起
[46:14] No problem. 没问题
[46:15] Bullet. I want the results by tomorrow morning. 这是子弹 明早前给我结果
[46:20] Alright, I think we should check Randy’s whereabouts. 好的 我们需要看看兰迪住处
[46:23] You think it was Randy out there? 你觉得那人是兰迪吗
[46:25] He still doesn’t have an alibi after the girl was killed. 他还是没有不在场证明
[46:27] You are the one said he beat her. 你说他打过那女孩
[46:29] – You check it out, then. – I Will. -那你去查查看吧 -我会的
[46:59] Detective Dormer? 多莫警官
[47:03] My report. I finished. 我的报告 写完了
[47:05] I need you to look it over and sign it. 需要你过目 然后签名
[47:08] It’s pretty self-explanatory. 写得都很明白了
[47:10] I look forward to getting back to work with you. 我期待尽快回来和你工作
[47:14] Then we have more important things to do than paperwork. 我们有比书面工作更重要的事情
[47:27] A man died, Ellie. This is important. 有人死了 艾利 这才是重要的事
[47:30] Of course. I didn’t mean to imply that that wasn’t… 当然 我不是想暗示…
[47:33] Be sure of your facts before you file the thing. 在记录之前 要先确认事实
[47:37] It’s your name on the report. 报告挂的是你的名字
[48:53] He couldn’t have come from there. 他不可能从那边过来的
[49:08] Dormer here. 我是多莫
[49:12] Can’t sleep, Will? 睡不着吗 威尔
[49:16] Me neither. 我也是
[49:19] Who’s this? 你是哪位
[49:20] I got a nap this afternoon, but I guess you had to work. 我下午打了个盹儿 但是你那时应该还在工作
[49:25] Who am I speaking to? 请问你是哪位
[49:26] Get rid of your clock yet? Won’t really help. 还在用闹钟吗 那个没用的
[49:29] When I moved here, I went five nights. 我刚搬来的时候 连续五晚睡不着
[49:32] You believe that? It’s crazy, right? 难以置信 真疯狂
[49:33] A name or I’m gonna hang up. 报上名来 不然我就挂了
[49:37] No, you’re not. You need the company. 不 你不会的 你需要一个伙伴
[49:40] Nothing as lonely as not sleeping. 失眠最让人感到孤独了
[49:42] Feels like the whole fucking planet is deserted. Just you and me. 感觉整个地球都是荒芜的 只有你和我
[49:47] So… 那么…
[49:49] Why don’t you tell me who I’m talking to, and we can chat a while. 告诉我你叫什么 我们可以谈一会
[49:53] – I can’t do that. – Why not? -不行 -为什么
[49:55] – Not till you understand a couple of things. – Like what? -你得先弄明白一些事情 -比如说
[49:59] I saw. 我看到了
[50:03] – Saw what? – Saw you shoot your partner. -看到了什么 -看到你打中了自己的搭档
[50:08] Saw him die in your arms on that beach. 看到在那个河滩边 他在你怀里死去
[50:12] I thought you’d blame me. That’s why I dropped my gun. 我知道你会栽赃给我 所以我把枪扔了
[50:16] – My uncle’s old .38. – Yeah. -我叔叔的老式点38口径 -是的
[50:19] – You pick it up? What about ballistics? – Listen to me now. -你捡起来了 弹道分析如何 -你听我说
[50:23] I don’t know what you think you saw. 我不知道你以为自己看到了什么
[50:27] But we should discuss this, don’t you think? Face to face. 我们得当面谈一谈 不是吗
[50:30] This situation isn’t yours to control. I saw you do it, get it? 主动权不在你 我看到是你干的 懂吗
[50:34] I’ll control this situation, pal. 就该我掌握主动权 伙计
[50:38] Because you don’t hide from me in a town this small. Get it? 因为在这个小镇上 我一定能找到你 懂吗
[50:43] No, not for long. 不会 不会很久
[50:45] That’s why I need your help. 所以我才需要你的帮助
[50:47] So don’t worry. I’m not telling anyone anything. 别担心 我会替你保密
[50:49] We’re partners on this. 这件事上 我们是统一战线
[51:25] …but to be remembered as the Kay we knew and loved. …铭记我们熟知并爱戴的凯
[51:29] Swimming, hiking through the Kebaughs… 游泳 在克宝斯的徒步旅行…
[51:33] meeting at Darrow’s after school 放学后在达罗的店里见面
[51:36] and always, always with a smile on her face. 她的脸上总是带着一丝微笑
[51:43] Detective Dormer? 多莫警探
[51:46] I want to check something with you. 我想跟你核对一些事情
[51:48] I was going over my report last night 昨晚我在检查自己写的报告
[51:51] and I have a question about where that second shot came from. 关于第二声枪声的位置 我有个疑问
[51:55] You said you heard it from the waterline. 你说你听到从河边传来的
[51:58] But from the way detective Eckhart’s body fell… 但是从艾克哈特警探倒地的方向来看…
[52:02] I don’t think it couldn’t have come from the 声音是不可能
[52:04] rocks further up from the water. 从远处的河那传到石头堆这边
[52:07] Do you think it’s possible you heard 有没有可能是你在去水边之前
[52:10] the shot before you hit the waterline? 就听到那声枪声呢
[52:14] – Detective Dormer? – Yeah, it’s possible. -多莫警探 -是的 有可能
[52:18] Yeah. 是的
[52:25] Why don’t I give her a ride? 为什么不让我送她一程
[52:28] Thought I smelled something. 我好像闻到了什么
[52:29] How you doing, Randy? You still coping? 最近怎么样啊 兰迪 还在忙活
[52:32] – You’re that cop. – Yeah. -你就是那个警察 -是的
[52:34] – Are you coming or not? – Not. -你上不上啊 -不上
[52:47] You want a stick of gum? I love chewing gum. 要吃口香糖吗 我就喜欢嚼口香糖
[52:52] It keeps me awake. 能让我保持清醒
[52:56] I never met anyone from L.A. Before. 我从来没遇到过来自洛杉矶的人
[52:59] Not missing much. 没什么留恋的
[53:00] – So how do you like our shithole town? – It’s not bad. -那你觉得这个破烂小镇怎么样 -还不赖
[53:06] Were you good friends with Kay? 你和凯是好朋友吗
[53:08] Best friends. Since grade school. 从高中开始就是挚友
[53:10] – That’s a long time. – Yeah, we were like sisters. -认识很久了啊 -是的 我们情同姐妹
[53:14] Like sisters? Must be tough for you what happened, then. 情同姐妹 那你肯定很难过吧
[53:18] Everyone keeps telling me I’m doing great, considering. 大家都说我做得很好
[53:22] But they’re all real worried about me. 不过其实他们都很担心我
[53:25] They don’t even care if I show up for school or not. 他们不关心我去不去上学
[53:29] Worried I haven’t cried yet. 担心我为什么不会哭
[53:32] But ain’t no law says you gotta cry, right? 但是没有人规定说一定要哭 对吗
[53:35] No, there ain’t. 当然
[53:42] What about her other friends? 她其他的朋友呢
[53:46] Do we have to talk about Kay right now? God. 我们现在都要谈论凯吗 天哪
[53:50] I don’t want to think about all that. Just drive. 我不想去想那些事情 专心开车吧
[53:54] I understand. 我能理解
[53:58] – Want me to take you somewhere? – Sure. As long as it’s fun. -我带你去个地方 -好啊 只要好玩就行
[54:02] Young, impressionable girl 年轻 敏感的女孩
[54:04] left alone with older Los Angeles cop. 和一个洛杉矶的老警察独处
[54:07] Who knows where we might go? 谁能猜到故事将如何继续
[54:10] Well, I know a place. 我知道一个地方
[54:13] Hmm. Let’s just drift a while. 我们荡一会儿吧
[54:18] Look at this. Who does he think he is? 看看 他以为自己是谁啊
[54:22] What does he think he’s doing? 他以为自己在干什么
[54:25] – Move over. – Let him move over. -让开 -让他过去
[54:27] Come on! Move over! 快点 过去
[54:30] What are you doing? Move over, you crazy fuck! 你在干嘛 让开 你这个疯子
[54:34] – Oh, my… – I moved over. -天哪 -我让了
[54:39] Just a little visit to the dump! 只是来垃圾场小憩
[54:42] – You should feel at home. – You just about killed us! Get off me! -你应该感觉在家一样 -你差点害死我 走开
[54:47] – What is this? – You and Kay were like sisters? -这算什么 -你和凯情同姐妹
[54:51] – Yes. I told you already. – How come this torn pictures of you in her bedroom? -是的 我说过 -你们撕开的合影是怎么回事
[54:55] Why was her boyfriend’s hands all over your ass at her funeral? 为什么在她的葬礼上 她男朋友在摸你
[55:00] Randy doesn’t have an alibi for Friday night because he was out with you. 兰迪没有不在场证明 因为他和你在一起
[55:04] You were out fucking your best friend’s boyfriend. 你正在和你挚友的男朋友乱搞
[55:08] – That’s what best friends do? – Look, she never really loved Randy, okay? -那是挚友该做的吗 -她从来没爱过兰迪
[55:12] – She didn’t really love him? – No. -她不爱他 -不爱
[55:14] That’s interesting. 有意思
[55:15] How do you figure that? She have someone else? 你怎么知道的 她有别的男人吗
[55:18] – I don’t know. – Someone bought her dresses, jewelry like shit? -我不知道 -有人给她买了衣服和首饰
[55:22] Hey, look around. 你来看看
[55:24] I want to show you something. 我给你看点东西
[55:26] You’ll understand why I brought you. 我要让你明白我为何带你来这
[55:28] This is the spot where your best friend’s naked body was dumped. 这个垃圾堆就是你最好朋友被弃尸的地方
[55:34] Wrapped up in garbage bags! 用垃圾袋装着
[55:40] Tanya… 塔尼娅…
[55:42] I know you don’t want anyone knowing 我明白你不想让任何人知道
[55:45] you betrayed your best friend with Randy. 你和兰迪背叛了你最好的朋友
[55:47] That’s why you won’t give him an 因此你没说出周五那晚
[55:49] alibi for Friday night. I know that. 他的行踪 我知道
[55:52] You tell me who Kay was seeing. 告诉我凯去见谁了
[55:54] And we can forget the whole thing. 这件事就这么过去了
[55:56] It’d be our little secret. Our little secret, but I need a name, I need a name. 就是咱俩的小秘密 说出那个名字
[56:00] I don’t know. She wouldn’t tell me, okay? 她没告诉我
[56:03] She wouldn’t tell you? You’re her best friend. 她没告诉你? 你可是她最好的朋友
[56:06] It was her big fucking secret! 这是她的秘密
[56:08] Secret? Why a secret? 秘密? 为什么是秘密
[56:09] I don’t… Because she thought she was special… 我不知… 她总觉得自己很特别…
[56:14] And she kept saying he’d help her get out of here. 而且总说只有他才能带她逃离这个地方
[56:17] He’s gonna help her. 他会帮她
[56:18] – Who is “he”? – I don’t know. -“他”是谁 -我不知道
[56:20] – She talked about him? – Yeah. -她说过他? -对
[56:22] – She talked to you about him? – Yeah. -跟你说过? -对
[56:24] And what did she call him? 她怎么叫他
[56:26] – She called him something, right? She was talking… – Yes! -肯定有个称呼吧 她喊过… -对
[56:29] What? What’d she call him? 叫什么 她管他叫什么
[56:34] Brody. 布罗迪
[56:36] She called him fucking Brody. 她叫他布罗迪
[56:38] That’s not his real name, 这根本不是他的真名
[56:39] so what’s the fucking difference? 所以有什么用啊
[56:41] Jesus! You’re happy now, you fucking asshole? 你他妈的混蛋 现在开心了吧
[56:52] Okay. You did good, honey. 好了 宝贝 你干的很好
[56:54] Come on. I’ll let you drive. 过来 我让你开车
[56:55] You wanna drive? 你想开吗
[57:06] It’s just poetry. I read it line by line. 就是本诗集 我逐句读过
[57:09] It’s nothing specific. Verses on nature, love. 没什么特别的 就是关于自然啊 爱情啊
[57:12] That sort of stuff. 这类的
[57:15] Detective Dormer. Line one. 多莫警探 一号线
[57:18] Dormer here. 我是多莫
[57:19] How’re you holding up? 还挺得住吗
[57:21] Can’t be easy to keep working after three days of no sleep, 三天不睡觉 还接着干活 挺难熬吧
[57:25] and hard to keep focus. 注意力也不集中
[57:27] Have you seen things yet? 看见什么东西了吗
[57:29] You know, those little flashes? Tricks of light? 那些灵光回现 还有幻觉
[57:34] See your partner? 看见你搭档了吗
[57:36] I see Kay sometimes. 我有时会看到凯
[57:38] What can I do for you, sir? 先生 有什么我能帮忙的吗
[57:41] Why couldn’t you tell anyone you shot him? 干嘛不告诉大家你杀了他
[57:44] I mean, it was an accident, right? 我是说 这只是个意外 对吧
[57:48] Well I should hope so. For your sake. You know what I’m saying? 但愿吧 拜你所赐 你明白我什么意思吧
[57:52] No need for threats. 不用威胁我
[57:54] I’m just trying to make you understand my own situation. 我只是想让你知道我现在的处境
[57:57] See, you thought no one would believe 你觉得因为你在洛杉矶的麻烦
[58:00] you because of the trouble in L.A., right? 没有人会相信你了 对吧
[58:02] I know what that’s like,Will. 威尔 我知道那是什么感觉
[58:07] I got the same problem. 我也有同样的问题
[58:08] You do. 真的
[58:10] I’m not who you think I am. 我不是你想象的那个样子
[58:12] – You’re not? -No. -你不是? -不是
[58:15] I’m not a murderer any more than you are. 我和你一样 都不是杀人凶手
[58:18] Why don’t we get together? 出来聚聚怎么样
[58:21] You know, just talk, have a few beers, whatever? 聊聊天 喝个几杯什么的
[58:23] – Throw a little gas on the fire? – Yeah… -火上浇油吗 -是啊
[58:38] I gotta go check some things out. 我要出去查点东西
[58:42] Why don’t you put this stuff back into evidence and tell… 你把这个放进物证室 然后告诉…
[58:45] – What’ s that guy? – Fred. -叫什么名字来着 -弗雷德
[58:47] Fred, tell him I’ll see him in the morning. 弗雷德 告诉他我明早见他
[58:50] Can we return this? Her mother might like it back. 把日记还回去行吗 她妈妈很想要回来
[58:53] Sure. 当然
[1:00:17] That’s good. 好样的
[1:04:26] There you are. 给你
[1:04:52] Hi, this is Walter. 你好 我是沃尔特
[1:04:55] Leave a message, wait for the beep. 请在嘟声之后留言
[1:04:56] Will, you there? 威尔 你在吗
[1:04:58] Where else can you go in that state? 除了这你肯定没处去
[1:05:00] You must’ve been freezing. 你一定很冷吧
[1:05:02] If you want, take a shower. 你想的话 冲个热水澡吧
[1:05:03] There are clean towels in the bathroom. 卫生间有干净的毛巾
[1:05:13] Hi, this is walter. 你好 我是沃尔特
[1:05:15] Leave a message, wait for the beep. 请在嘟声之后留言
[1:05:16] Will, pick up. 威尔 接电话
[1:05:18] I’m not dumb enough to call back… 我不想像个傻子似的来回打…
[1:05:21] Walter Finch. 沃尔特•芬奇
[1:05:22] Will. 威尔
[1:05:24] Will Dormer, what are you doing? 威尔•多莫 来这干什么
[1:05:26] I’m trying to help 我要帮你
[1:05:27] and you’re running around like a fucking maniac. 可你他妈却跟个疯子一样到处追我
[1:05:30] Were you gonna kill me? How would you explain that? 想杀我吗 你要怎么解释
[1:05:34] No. No one gets too upset when child 不是 看到杀了孩子的杀人犯
[1:05:36] murderers are brought in feet first. 撒腿就跑的时候 谁都会这么做的
[1:05:39] There’s no evidence I killed Kay. 没有证据说明我杀了凯啊
[1:05:41] You only know because I told you 你知道这些都是因为
[1:05:42] what I saw on that beach. 我告诉你在岸边看见的
[1:05:44] – Come on. What’s wrong with you? – Yes, I’m a little cranky. -你怎么了 -是 我是有点不对劲
[1:05:48] – Lack of sleep, you know. – Get some rest, will you? -睡的不够 -去休息下吧
[1:05:51] Get some pills in the bathroom cabinet, 去卫生间橱柜里拿两片药吃
[1:05:53] and my bed’s nice and comfy. 我的床很舒服的
[1:05:54] Another night up and you’ll really lose it. 要是再不睡的话你就真不行了
[1:05:57] Hallucinating, babbling, god know for it. 什么有幻觉啊 说梦话啊
[1:05:59] Tomorrow when you feel better, 明天你觉得好点了
[1:06:01] we’ll meet in public. 咱俩就约个地方见面
[1:06:03] We’ll sort things out, okay? 把事情都说清楚 行吗
[1:06:04] There’s a ferry 奈特缪特以北
[1:06:06] about 5 miles north of Nightmute. 五公里的地方有个码头
[1:06:07] I’ll be on the 11:00. 我会坐11点钟那班
[1:06:09] And Will, before you leave, 还有 威尔 你走之前
[1:06:11] could you feed the dogs? They’re on a diet. 能帮我喂喂狗吗 它们在节食呢
[1:06:50] Dormer? Fax from the lab. 多莫 实验室发的传真
[1:06:52] Weapon was a 武器是口径是
[1:06:53] .38 Smith & Wesson. 0.38英寸的史密斯•韦森枪
[1:06:56] We also found something that might be checking out… 我们还发现点线索 应该查…
[1:06:59] I found this. At the Connell’s. 我在康奈尔家发现了这本书
[1:07:06] And? 然后呢
[1:07:08] And it’s the same author of the book 这个人和我们在凯的书包里
[1:07:09] we found in Kay’s bag. 发现的那本书的作者是同一个人
[1:07:11] It’s signed by the author. Turns out that he’s a local writer. 书上有作者的签名 应该是个当地作家
[1:07:14] Kay had all his books. 凯有他所有的小说
[1:07:16] I think we should check it out. 我觉得我们应该查查看
[1:07:18] – Small stuff, right? – Yeah. Sure, sure. -小细节 对吧 -当然
[1:07:23] Nice work, Ellie. 干的漂亮 艾利
[1:07:25] She’s got sharp eyes, huh? 眼光很敏锐嘛
[1:07:26] You bet your ass she does. 没错 她确实很厉害
[1:07:30] Good stuff. 干得好
[1:08:14] What a view. 风景宜人哪
[1:08:19] – I’m not who you think I am. – No? -我不是你想象的那样吧 -不是吗
[1:08:24] Walter Finch, 沃尔特•芬奇
[1:08:24] lousy writer. Lonely freak. 二流作家 孤身变态
[1:08:28] Murderer. No? 还是个杀人犯 不是吗
[1:08:32] When I was 7 years old, my grandmother took me to Portland. 我七岁的时候 我奶奶带我去波特兰
[1:08:35] We were walking along and two guys snatched her purse. 我们走着走着 两个家伙抢了她的钱包
[1:08:39] A police officer came to the hotel to ask questions. 一个警察来酒店问她问题
[1:08:42] He stood the whole time. Uniform looked brand-new. 他就一直站着 制服很新
[1:08:46] Shoes, badge were polished. 鞋和徽章都干净的反光
[1:08:49] It was like a soldier, only better. 不如说他是个士兵
[1:08:51] I respect for your profession. 我很敬重警察
[1:08:53] That’s why I write about it. 所以我才写推理小说
[1:08:54] I only wanted to become a cop after finishing high school. 我高中毕业那阵只想当个警察
[1:08:57] I just couldn’t pass all the tests. 我就是总考不及格
[1:08:59] Well, you should’ve tried internal affairs. They’d have taken you. 你应该试试内务组 他们会要你的
[1:09:03] What do you want from me, Finch? 你想怎么样 芬奇
[1:09:05] After Kay died, 凯死之后
[1:09:07] I knew that everyone would think I meant to do it. 我知道所有人都会觉得是我做的
[1:09:09] So I cleaned the body up, 所以我清洗了尸体
[1:09:11] removed all trace and evidence connecting it to me. 毁灭了所有能和我联系上的证据
[1:09:14] Except for your fucking novel. 除了你那本破小说
[1:09:18] Under pressure, you don’t always see the wood for the trees. 压力之下 总会逐末而忘本
[1:09:21] You, for one, should have figured that out by now. 你现在也应该明白这一点了吧
[1:09:34] You know that when I heard they had brought somebody from L.A., 当我听到他们从洛杉矶派人来的时候
[1:09:37] I panicked. 我特别慌
[1:09:38] I wasn’t worried about the locals 我不是担心这帮警察
[1:09:39] that they would connect me to Kay eventually. 会最后会找出我和凯的关系
[1:09:42] I could handle them. They never look in the eyes of a killer. 我能对付他们 他们都不正视杀人犯的
[1:09:47] Killing changes you. You know that. 杀人会改变一个人的 你也知道
[1:09:50] It’s not guilt. 不是一种罪恶感
[1:09:52] I never meant to do it. 我从没想过要这么做
[1:09:56] It’s like awareness. 好像是一种意识行为
[1:09:59] Life is so important. How could it be so fucking fragile? 生命这么重要 怎么就他妈的这么脆弱呢
[1:10:03] You’d see it right away, wouldn’t you? 你一眼就看穿我了 对吧
[1:10:05] You trying to impress me? Because you got the wrong guy. 你想来忽悠我吗 你找错人了
[1:10:10] Killing that girl made you feel special. 杀了那个女孩让你觉得你很特别
[1:10:13] But you’re not. 实际却没有
[1:10:16] You’re the same pathetic freak I’ve 你和我这30年遇到的那帮人没什么两样
[1:10:19] been dealing with for 30 years. 还是个可怜的变态
[1:10:22] Know how many of you I caught with your pants down? 知道在这之中我让多少人措手不及吗
[1:10:25] I never touched her like that. 我没有对她乱来
[1:10:27] You wanted to. Now you wish you had. Hmm? 你倒是想 后悔了 对吧
[1:10:33] Best you could do is clip her nails. 你能做的就是给她剪指甲
[1:10:37] Now you’re so different. 你自以为与众不同
[1:10:38] You don’t get it, do you, Finch? 但什么都没得到 芬奇
[1:10:41] You’re my job. 我的工作就是为了抓你
[1:10:42] You’re what I’m paid to do. 我挖空这么多心思也都是为了你
[1:10:44] You’re about as mysterious to me 你对于我来说 那种神秘感
[1:10:46] as a block toilet is to a fucking plumber. 就跟水管工对着堵着的厕所一样
[1:10:49] Reasons for doing what you did? Who gives a fuck? 谁他妈还管你这么做的理由
[1:10:54] Motivations are everything, Will. 动机就是一切 威尔
[1:10:57] What did you see through the fog? 你在雾里都看见什么了
[1:11:01] I saw pretty clearly, didn’t I? 我可看得清楚呢
[1:11:03] I saw you take aim… 我看到你故意…
[1:11:05] Come on, forget it. 别说了
[1:11:06] …shoot your partner in the chest. …开枪打到你同伴的胸膛上
[1:11:08] Oh, well. 好吧
[1:11:10] I heard him say, “get away from me!” why? 我听到他喊 离我远点 为什么
[1:11:13] Anything to do with internal affairs investigation? 跟内务调查有关吗
[1:11:17] All that tension in your department? 还是跟你们部门的内讧有关
[1:11:20] You think I’m that easy? 你觉得我就这么简单吗
[1:11:22] I’m saying that’s how it looks. 我就表象论事而已
[1:11:24] Maybe even how it feels. 或是感觉上的
[1:11:29] How did it feel when you found out it was Hap? 你发现是哈普时什么感觉
[1:11:33] Guilt? Relief? 罪恶吗 解脱吗
[1:11:36] Suddenly, you’re free and clear. Did 突然你就自由了
[1:11:38] you think about it before that moment? 开枪之前你想过吗
[1:11:42] What would it be like if he wasn’t there anymore? 如果他不在那会是什么样子
[1:11:48] Doesn’t mean you did it on purpose, you know. 不是说你就故意这么干的
[1:11:59] You figure if you got something on me, 你是不是觉得如果你抓着我什么把柄
[1:12:02] then I’ll just roll over? 我就向你投降
[1:12:04] – Protect my reputation? – No. -来维护我的名声 -不是
[1:12:07] Protect your life’s work. 是维护你一辈子的工作
[1:12:10] The scumbags you put away will be back 你原来抓过的那些混蛋都会在
[1:12:12] on the street before you really go on trial. 你受审判的时候放出来
[1:12:16] With Hap gone, you’re free and clear. Why mess with that? 哈普死了 你就不用担心什么了
[1:12:22] Kay Connell. Remember her? 凯•康奈尔 记得她吗
[1:12:27] It’s your choice. 是你自己选的
[1:12:31] Think of all the other Kay Connells. 你也不想有更多凯•康奈尔
[1:12:33] Do the math. You’re a pragmatist. 好好算算 你这么实际
[1:12:36] You have to be because of your job. 谁让这是你的工作职责呢
[1:12:39] This isn’t easy for you, but I want you to understand… 这是很困难 但你要明白…
[1:12:42] We’re in the same situation here. 咱俩现在在一条船上
[1:12:45] You didn’t mean to kill Hap any more than I meant to kill Kay. 你杀了哈普和我杀了凯一样
[1:12:50] But that’s hard for them to believe, 但是别人很难相信
[1:12:53] so that’s why we need each other. 所以我们很需要彼此
[1:12:56] We gotta find a patsy for the Connell case 我们给康奈尔案找个替罪羊
[1:12:59] and make it stick. 然后证实一下
[1:13:00] Do that. Then you go back to Los Angeles 就这么做吧 之后你回洛杉矶
[1:13:03] and I can go back to living my life. 而我也重新过我的日子
[1:13:08] So, what do you need from me? 那 你要我怎么做
[1:13:14] What do they know about me? 他们找到我什么线索了
[1:13:18] They found a signed copy of 他们在凯家发现了一本
[1:13:21] one of your books at Kay’s house. 有你签名的书
[1:13:24] – So you’ll be brought in for questioning. – At the station? -你会被带去问话 -在警察局吗
[1:13:28] That’s what they usually do at the station. 他们在警察局就得这么按惯例行事
[1:13:31] Brought in for questioning. I can write that easily. 带去问话 很容易对付
[1:13:35] Calm down. It’s no big thing. 别担心 不是什么大事
[1:13:37] It’s preliminary inquiry, so you know… 只是一些简单的问话 你就…
[1:13:40] Just tell the truth. 说实话就好了
[1:13:44] Tell them about Randy… 跟他们说兰迪好了
[1:13:46] Why are you talking about randy? 你为什么要说兰迪呢
[1:13:48] Talk about your relationship with Kay. 就说你和凯的关系就行
[1:13:50] You can’t hide it, so you just say it. 你隐瞒不了的 所以就直说好了
[1:13:53] Randy is none of your business. It’s not your affair. 兰迪跟你无关
[1:13:57] Shouldn’t I tell them she was unhappy… 我要不要说她很不高兴…
[1:14:00] Tell them she was unhappy, 说她不开心
[1:14:02] but just let them find Randy themselves. 但要让他们自己找出兰迪
[1:14:05] That way, they’ll make it stick. 这么做 他们就会相信了
[1:14:08] Understand? 明白了吗
[1:14:11] We need a wild card. 我们得要个王牌才行啊
[1:14:15] – A wild card? – Yeah. Something that’s there. -王牌 -对 栽赃用的证物
[1:14:19] Something we can use. 我们用得上的
[1:14:21] It’s in every good detective novel. 在每本精彩的侦探小说里都有
[1:14:23] You still have the .38? 你还有那把0.38口径的枪吗
[1:14:27] No. 没了
[1:14:29] Really? That’s a shame. 真的啊 太可惜了
[1:14:33] We could use that. That’d be very convincing for them. 我们能用上的 对他们来说特有说服力
[1:14:40] This is my stop. 我到了
[1:14:50] Dormer! 多莫
[1:14:58] Wild card! 王牌
[1:15:04] – Night, everyone. – Night, Francis. -各位晚安 -晚安 弗朗西斯
[1:15:08] Working some overtime? 要加班啊
[1:15:10] – Nice. – Cracking some big cases? -漂亮 -办什么大案子呢
[1:15:14] – Night. – Night, guys. -晚安 -晚安 各位
[1:16:03] This is always the worst time of night for me. 每天晚上这个时候我最难熬了
[1:16:06] Too late for yesterday, too early for tomorrow. 昨天已经过了 明天还没到
[1:16:09] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[1:16:10] I’m sorry about the tape recorder. 录音那件事我很抱歉
[1:16:11] I had to make sure you’d follow through, 我得确定你能照计划进行
[1:16:12] I know it’s hard for you. 我知道对你来说挺难的
[1:16:14] I’ll follow through. 我会做下去的
[1:16:15] I’ve been thinking it over. I should tell them about Randy. 我想过了 我要跟他们说说兰迪
[1:16:20] I think that’s a bad idea. 我觉得这么做不好
[1:16:22] But he’s the patsy. He deserves it. 但他就是替罪羊 他活该
[1:16:24] You should have heard the shit Kay told me about how he abused her. 你该听听凯跟我说他是怎么施暴的
[1:16:28] But these are cops. They’re not children. 但他们是警察 不是小孩
[1:16:31] You don’t just throw things like that in their lap. 你不能无故就把线索告诉他们
[1:16:34] Leave that to me and I’ll push them toward randy. 交给我吧 我引导他们去查兰迪
[1:16:36] When the time is right, understand? 时机成熟了再这么做 明白吗
[1:16:38] We don’t have the gun. How will we convince them he’s guilty? 我们没有枪 凭什么说服他们他有罪
[1:16:43] Did you keep the dress? 裙子你还留着吗
[1:16:45] The dress? 裙子?
[1:16:47] Kay’s dress, nail clippings. 凯的裙子 剪掉的指甲
[1:16:49] What did you do with those things? 你怎么处理的
[1:16:50] That’s great. The dress. We could use that. 对啊 裙子 可以利用
[1:16:53] Even better than the gun. 比手枪好
[1:16:55] We could leave the things where he could have taken her? 我们可以把东西放在犯罪现场
[1:16:58] Where’d you take her? 你在哪杀了她的
[1:16:59] I mean she died in the cabin, right? 我是说她在那个小屋里死的 对吗
[1:17:02] Yeah. 对
[1:17:02] Where’d you take her to clean her up? 你在哪给她清洗身体的
[1:17:05] You don’t really think about that. This is tough enough for you. 不用想那么多 知道这些就够了
[1:17:09] – It was an accident, right? – Yeah. -是个意外 对吧 -对
[1:17:11] I didn’t mean to kill her, you know that, don’t you? 我不是故意杀她的 你知道吧
[1:17:14] I know, but what happened? 我知道 但是到底怎么了
[1:17:17] She called and said that she and Randy had a fight. 她给我打电话说她和兰迪打了一架
[1:17:23] She wanted to come over and talk, 她想过来和我谈谈
[1:17:25] and I said, “meet me at our place.” 我就说 在老地方见面吧
[1:17:27] That’s the cabin at the beach. 就是岸边的小屋
[1:17:30] She comes over. She’s distraught and a little drunk. 她过来了 很激动 还有点醉了
[1:17:35] She starts telling me about how Randy 她开始给我讲兰迪
[1:17:37] and Tanya were carrying on. 和塔尼娅做了什么
[1:17:41] I only wanted to comfort her. Hold her. 我只是想安慰她 抱抱她
[1:17:49] I kissed her, and got a little excited… 我吻了她 之后有点兴奋
[1:17:54] And she started laughing at me. 她开始嘲笑我
[1:17:58] She wouldn’t stop laughing. 她一直笑
[1:18:01] Ever had someone laugh at you when you’re like that? 你试过在那种时候有个人嘲笑你吗
[1:18:05] I mean really vulnerable. 太打击了
[1:18:06] Laughing their ass off? Someone you thought respected you? 一个劲的笑 还是认为特尊重你的人
[1:18:10] You ever have that happen? 你经历过吗
[1:18:13] I just wanted to stop her laughing, that’s all. And then, you know… 我就是想让她别笑了 就这样 之后
[1:18:18] I hit her. 我打了她
[1:18:20] Couple of times, to stop her. 打了几巴掌来阻止她
[1:18:22] Let her know and get a little respect. 让她清楚我要的是尊重
[1:18:24] Randy did it all the time. 兰迪总打她
[1:18:26] She liked it when he did it. 他打的时候 凯也很高兴
[1:18:28] She never blamed him. Never wanted to leave him. 从来没怪过他 也没想过离开他
[1:18:31] I do it, she starts screaming. She wouldn’t stop. 而我这么做 她就开始叫 都不停
[1:18:36] She’s terrified and she’s screaming. I put my hand over her mouth. 她很害怕 一直叫 我用手捂住她嘴
[1:18:40] Then I’m really scared. I’m scared shitless. 我很害怕 非常害怕
[1:18:44] More scared than I’ve ever been. I’m more scared than her. 比任何时候都要害怕 我比她还害怕
[1:18:48] And then… 之后…
[1:18:51] Everything was clear. 一切都解决了
[1:18:55] There was no turning back. 没法回头了
[1:18:59] And after that, I was calm. 这之后我也很平静
[1:19:04] Real calm. 非常平静
[1:19:09] You and I share a secret. 你和我都有一个秘密
[1:19:12] We know how easy it is to kill somebody. 都知道杀死个人有多容易
[1:19:16] That ultimate taboo. It doesn’t exist outside our minds. 那个禁忌就在我们的脑中
[1:19:22] I didn’t murder her. 我不是谋杀她
[1:19:24] I killed her, but it just ended up that way. 我杀她之后 结果就成这个样子了
[1:19:29] So where’d you take the body? 你把尸体带去哪了
[1:19:32] Thanks for listening to me. 十分感谢你听我说
[1:19:34] Feels good to talk about that stuff. I feel asleep now. 跟人说说这件事感觉很舒服 我困了
[1:19:40] You wanna talk about Hap? 你想说说哈普吗
[1:19:54] – Morning. – Your phone isn’t working. -早啊 -你电话打不通
[1:19:56] I turned it off. I needed to sleep. Sorry. 我关机了 得补补觉 不好意思
[1:19:59] Fred called that author. 弗雷德给那个作家打电话了
[1:20:02] He said he was happy to cooperate. 他说他很乐意合作
[1:20:03] He’ll be in first thing, so we need to get to the office. 他一早就来 所以我们得回办公室
[1:20:07] I forgot to tell you they sell these 我忘了告诉你项链是在
[1:20:09] in chain-stores in Anchorage. 安克雷奇的连锁商店里买的
[1:20:11] – No way of finding out who bought it. – Okay. -查不到是谁买的 -没关系
[1:20:15] Bet you’re looking forward to 我猜一切结束之后
[1:20:16] getting back to L.A. from this all over, 你一定想逃离一切回洛杉矶
[1:20:18] back to robbery homicide, or… 回去查抢劫命案 或是…
[1:20:21] Maybe not. 没这么想过
[1:20:23] What are you saying to me, Ellie? 艾利 你跟我说什么
[1:20:27] Nothing. 没什么
[1:20:31] Are you doing okay? 你还好吧 多莫警探
[1:20:33] You haven’t been sleeping much, Detective Dormer. 你可休息的不够啊
[1:20:34] No, I haven’t. No. 没有 我挺好的
[1:20:41] A good cop can’t sleep because a piece of the puzzle’s missing. 一个好警察睡不着是因为没有办案线索
[1:20:45] A bad cop, because his conscience won’t let him. 而一个坏警察是因为良心不安才睡不着
[1:20:50] – You said that once. – I did? -你曾经说过的 -是吗
[1:20:56] Sounds like something I’d say, don’t it? 听起来好像是我说的
[1:21:01] I’ll see you back there. 回头见吧
[1:21:04] So you were acquainted with 所以是说你和
[1:21:05] the deceased, Kay Connell? 死者凯•康奈尔认识?
[1:21:07] Yes, I was. 对
[1:21:08] In what regard were you and her familiar? 你和她通过什么熟识的
[1:21:10] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢你 -不客气
[1:21:13] How did you know her, Finch? 芬奇 你是怎么认识她的
[1:21:15] She was an avid reader of my detective novels. 她是我侦探小说忠实的读者
[1:21:17] When did you meet her for the first time? 你第一次是什么时候见她的
[1:21:19] About a year ago. 差不多一年前
[1:21:20] She came to one of my signings in Nightmute. 她来我奈特缪特的一个签售会
[1:21:22] She hung around afterwards. We chatted about my writing… 后来她就到处转 我们聊了聊我的作品…
[1:21:26] And how she wanted to write… 还有她的一些写作想法…
[1:21:29] Then she asked if she could visit me 之后她问我可不可以来拜访我
[1:21:32] and talk about books, things like that. 探讨一下书籍这类的事情
[1:21:35] And she did? 她确实去了?
[1:21:37] Yeah, we became very close. 对 我们变得很亲密
[1:21:38] She got comfortable enough to show me some of her own writings. 她很高兴给我看她自己写的一些作品
[1:21:42] – What does she write? – Poetry, actually. -她写些什么 -诗歌
[1:21:44] – Any good? – No, not really. -写得好吗 -不是很好
[1:21:47] – You tell her that? – Why would I? -你跟她说了? -何必呢
[1:21:52] So exactly what was the nature of your 那芬奇 你和这个女孩的关系
[1:21:55] relationship to this girl, Finch? 确切来说到底是什么
[1:21:58] I was someone she could talk to. 我是她可以倾诉的对象
[1:22:00] Someone outside of her everyday life. 我与她的日常生活全无交集
[1:22:03] That’s why she needed me and why probably approached me. 这就是为什么她很需要我 并来接近我
[1:22:06] Why’d she need you for that? 为什么她这么需要你
[1:22:09] Well, her boyfriend, Randy… 她男朋友 兰迪…
[1:22:11] Randy Stetz? 兰迪•斯坦兹?
[1:22:14] Abusive little prick. He hit her. 臭小子 他殴打她
[1:22:16] We know all this already, Finch. 我们已经都知道了 芬奇
[1:22:19] – It was getting worse. – So? -越来越凶 -然后呢
[1:22:21] A lot worse. Really. 非常狠 真的
[1:22:23] Why all this eagerness to talk about Randy? 你就这么急着提到兰迪
[1:22:27] You’re right. I’m sorry. That’s probably all hearsay. 是啊 抱歉 大都是听说的
[1:22:30] I don’t want anything that could be taken the wrong way. 我不想我说的让人误会
[1:22:34] Excuse me, Mr. Finch. 芬奇先生
[1:22:35] Anything you say to us at this stage is in confidence. 你对我们说的一切都是保密的
[1:22:38] Secondly, we’re not a bunch of hotheads 还有 我们不是急性子
[1:22:40] Who’re gonna just draw a bunch of crazy conclusions. 不会随便下结论
[1:22:42] – Ok? – Ok. -好吗 -好的
[1:22:43] Please, continue. 请继续
[1:22:46] There’s one more thing. Probably doesn’t mean much, 还有就是 也许没什么
[1:22:49] But I think Kay was getting scared. 但我觉得凯很怕
[1:22:51] – I put myself to blame for that. – Why is that? -我也要负责任 -为什么
[1:22:55] Randy knew who I was. He knew that she had a friend. 兰迪知道我 他知道凯有个朋友
[1:22:59] Someone she confided in. It made him furious. 一个让她吐露心事的朋友 他很生气
[1:23:03] She was always writing about her scare. Her letters were getting more and more desperate. 她写过自己很怕 信里有绝望
[1:23:07] You still have any of these letters, by any chance? 你还留着这些信吗
[1:23:10] I probably do. Do you think it might help? 可能还有 能帮上忙吗
[1:23:14] They might. 也许
[1:23:18] Okay. Anything else? 好吧 还有其它吗
[1:23:21] The thing that worried her the most was the gun. 最让她担心的是枪
[1:23:26] He had this old handgun. He showed it to her. 他有把老式手枪 拿给她看过
[1:23:29] I don’t know where he got it, probably wasn’t even his. 不知道他从哪弄来的 可能都不是他的
[1:23:33] But he said he’d use it if he found out who she was seeing. 他说找到那个幽会的人就对他开火
[1:23:38] He kept it hidden in a heating vent. 他说枪藏在通风口里
[1:23:40] You know, in the skirting boards? 就是那种贴地板的
[1:23:47] It might be the .38. 有可能是38口径枪
[1:23:49] – Get me Judge Biggs. – What? -打给比格斯检察长 -什么
[1:23:51] I’m getting a search warrant to Randy’s. 我要一份搜查令
[1:23:54] – Get Judge Biggs on the phone. – I should get over there. -接比格斯检察长 -我这就过去
[1:23:59] – No! – No? -不 -为什么
[1:24:00] What you mean “no”? 什么意思
[1:24:01] You’re the guy he’s talking to for Christ’s sake. 你得跟他说话
[1:24:03] So we’re waiting for the warrant. Is that Ok with you? 我们等搜查令 行吗
[1:24:09] Mr. Finch. Do you know when Randy showed her the gun? 芬奇先生 你知道兰迪什么时候给她看的枪吗
[1:24:13] February? 2月份?
[1:24:16] No, probably January. 不对 可能是1月份
[1:24:18] Why didn’t you come forward this information when she died? 她死的时候你怎么不说
[1:24:21] She swore me to secrecy. 她让我保守秘密
[1:24:23] She didn’t want anybody to know about that. 她不想让别人知道
[1:24:25] Even when she was dead, she don’t want anyone to know? 死都不想?
[1:24:27] Beaten to death. Her body dumped on a pile of garbage! 让人打死 尸体丢在垃圾堆里
[1:24:31] – I was her friend. – You weren’t her friend. -我是她朋友 -你不是
[1:24:33] – All right? Acquaintance. All right? We were close… – Close? -认识的人 我们关系很好 -好?
[1:24:36] She was attractive. Did you have sex with her? 她很有魅力 你和她做爱的吗
[1:24:40] – She was 17. – Seventeen? She was attractive. -她才17岁 -是吗 但是她很漂亮
[1:24:43] I suppose. 应该吧
[1:24:44] Suppose? She was. So did you have sex with her? 什么应该 本来就是 你们做爱了吗
[1:24:48] – No, I was her mentor. – You bought her things. Gifts. -没有 我引导她 -你买礼物给她
[1:24:52] – Yes. – What kind of gifts? -没错 -什么样的礼物
[1:24:54] Books, mostly, that’s what she loved. 大部分是书 她爱书
[1:24:57] Books? What about this? 书? 那这是什么
[1:24:59] – You gave her this? – Yes. -是你送她的 -是
[1:25:03] Why? 为什么
[1:25:05] – You wanna see how she looked with it on? – No. -就为了看她戴上的样子 -不是
[1:25:08] No? Why would you give her jewelry? 不是? 为什么送珠宝
[1:25:10] It was just a present. 只是礼物而已
[1:25:11] Presents. You bought a lot of presents? You bought her a dress? 买了不少吧 还有裙子
[1:25:14] What’s wrong with that? 那又怎么了
[1:25:15] Nothing. I’m figuring out what kind of mentor you were. 没什么 你这样做什么导师啊
[1:25:19] I gave her things she couldn’t have. 我给她的都是她买不到的
[1:25:22] You wanted to fuck her, didn’t you? Sick son of a bitch! 你想操她 你这个狗娘养的
[1:25:27] – Cool off. – Sick bastard. -冷静 -恶心的混蛋
[1:25:30] You have to cool down. Okay? Cool down. 冷静点 冷静
[1:25:33] All right. I need a break. 好吧 我休息一下
[1:25:54] I have to apologize on behalf of my colleague. 我替我的同事向您道歉
[1:25:56] He’s been under a lot of pressure lately. 他最近压力太大
[1:25:59] But he’s a good cop. 但他是好警察
[1:26:02] I’d hate to see the bad cop. 我也不愿见到烂警察
[1:26:10] Search and seizure warrant. Yes, Sir. 搜查逮捕令 是 长官
[1:26:13] Randy Stetz. We’ll fill in the rest later. 兰迪•斯坦兹 稍后再填其它的
[1:26:28] – We got our warrant! – Thank you. We appreciate it. -可以搜查了 -谢了 多谢配合
[1:26:44] Francis, you come with me. Let’s go! 弗朗西斯 跟我来 走
[1:26:51] -You’re not go with it? – No. -你不去吗 -不去
[1:27:18] Are you not on the Connell case? 你没在查康奈尔的案子吗
[1:27:20] Yeah. I’m covering the shooting of Detective Dormer’s partner. 我查多莫警探搭档那起枪击案
[1:27:24] Heard about that. It’s tragic. 听说了 太不幸了
[1:27:28] So should I call you about Kay’s letters? 我找到凯的信就打电话过来吗
[1:27:30] – Yeah. You call me. I’ll pick them up. – Okay. -对 打电话 我过去拿 -好的
[1:27:56] Stetz! We’re coming in! 斯坦兹 我们进来了
[1:28:16] Turn the place over. 四处找找
[1:28:29] Look there! Try over there! 那边 还有那儿
[1:28:31] Rich, look here now. 里奇 看这儿
[1:28:40] I got it! Hey, Fred! 找到了 弗雷德
[1:29:03] Just in time, Dormer. 刚好 多莫
[1:29:04] Had it in the motor oil. 藏在摩托车油箱里
[1:29:09] What the fuck is this? 你们他妈的在干嘛
[1:29:34] He says he was with Tanya when Kay was killed. 他说凯死的时候 他和塔尼娅在一起
[1:29:37] – That’s what she told me. – When? -塔尼娅也是这么说的 -什么时候
[1:29:39] When I questioned her. 我问的时候呗
[1:29:41] Well, that’s nice for you. Planning on telling us? 挺不错的 你没打算告诉我们吗
[1:29:43] That’s what I’m doing now. 我这不正在说嘛
[1:29:51] Randy and Tanya were screwing around on Kay. 兰迪和塔尼娅背着凯厮混
[1:29:53] Clearly she’s trying to protect him. 她想保护他
[1:29:55] What did she about the gun? 枪的事她说什么了
[1:29:57] Says it isn’t his. 告诉我说不是他的
[1:29:58] If we get the ballistics match, he’s gonna be a little bit more forthcoming. 要是找到匹配的弹壳 他就无话可说了
[1:30:01] So you leaving us? First thing tomorrow. 你明天就走了吧 明天头等大事
[1:30:04] If Spencer can remember where he parked the plane, right? 斯宾塞必须记得把飞机停哪了
[1:30:33] I thought you wanted to kill me in the interview room. 还以为你要在审讯室里杀了我
[1:30:36] I did. Randy is in jail. 我的确想 兰迪进监狱了
[1:30:39] Told you I’d write an ending they’d like. 这个结局皆大欢喜
[1:30:41] You were too wrapped up in details. 你太关注细节了
[1:30:43] – The details? He’s innocent. – No, he isn’t. -细节 他是无辜的 -不 不是
[1:30:47] He beat Kay. One day he’d do something worse. Maybe a lot worse. 他打凯 总有一天会出事的
[1:30:58] How did you know where I planted the gun? 你知道我把枪藏你那了
[1:31:00] You wanted to help me even before I show that tape recorder. 我录音之前你就想帮我
[1:31:03] You had to have a wild card. 你得有张王牌
[1:31:05] You’re a good man. 你是好人
[1:31:07] I know that, even if you’ve forgotten it. 我知道这点 可能你自己都未必知道
[1:31:10] When were you gonna point them at me, Will? 你想把他们往哪儿领
[1:31:12] When you found where Kay’s dress was? 你找到凯的裙子后怎么办
[1:31:16] Where I took the body, right? If you have a gun and forensics. 我发现尸体的地方对吧 你有枪又会说
[1:31:20] Wouldn’t matter what kind of crazy bullshit 到时我怎么扯
[1:31:21] I told them about you killing your partner, would it? 说你杀了你搭档都没用了
[1:31:37] May I have the tape? 录音带能还我吗
[1:31:47] – Did you make any other copies? – Why would I? -你备份了吗 -我为什么要
[1:31:51] Stop me from turning you in. 为了不让我告发你
[1:31:54] Or killing you. 或杀了你
[1:31:55] I don’t have a hold over you. You made your own choices. 我没法控制你 全靠你自己决定
[1:31:59] Like I wasn’t even here. Why kill me? 我都不在那儿 杀我干吗
[1:32:01] It won’t gonna help Randy. 帮不了兰迪
[1:32:02] After your scene at the police department, 你在警察局那番举动之后
[1:32:05] It won’t do you good if I show up dead. 杀了我可没什么好处
[1:32:07] A lot of ways a man can die. 让人死可有不少种方法
[1:32:09] Like an accident? Like Hap. 制造意外? 像哈普那样?
[1:32:13] Like Kay. 像杀了凯那样
[1:32:16] It took you 10 minutes to beat Kay Connell to death. 你把凯打死用了整整十分钟
[1:32:20] Ten fucking minutes. You calling that an accident? 操他妈的10分钟啊 那是意外吗
[1:32:25] It took you only a fraction of a second to kill your partner. 你可是一秒就杀了你搭档
[1:32:29] Does it make any more of an accident, Will? 这就像是意外吗
[1:32:33] Is this an accident? 是意外吗
[1:32:39] If you want it to be. 你想它是它就是
[1:32:56] It’s over, Walt. 结束了 沃尔特
[1:32:58] It’s over. I’m telling them everything. 结束了 我要把所有都告诉他们
[1:33:01] Tell them about Hap, you, everything. 关于哈普 关于你 所有的
[1:33:04] – What good would that do? – It’ll end this fucking thing. -那样有什么好的 -会了结这件事
[1:33:07] It won’t end it. You have not sleep enough to think straight. 不会了结的 你想得不够直接
[1:33:11] Will you tell the truth? 你会说实话吗
[1:33:12] You shot your partner and you lied about it, Will. 你杀了自己的搭档 还说了谎
[1:33:15] To them, you’re a liar and a killer. You’re tainted. Forever! 你是骗子 是凶手 永远都有污点
[1:33:20] You don’t get to pick when you tell the truth. 说了实话就无路可走
[1:33:24] The truth is beyond that. 那还不是全部
[1:33:27] That tape was the only physical proof 录音带是我们之间
[1:33:30] You and I had a conversation outside of that interview room. 在审讯室外唯一的谈话证据
[1:33:33] To them, I’m a writer that Kay Connell admired. 对他们来说 我只是凯仰慕的作家
[1:33:36] Randy is the killer, and you’re a hero cop. 兰迪是凶手 你是模范警察
[1:33:39] Your life’s work is intact. 你这一生所做的完美无缺
[1:33:41] Another abusive scumbag is in jail. 又把一个暴力狂送进大牢
[1:33:44] Everything is as it should be. 一切都会按这样发展
[1:33:46] Go back to Los Angeles, Will. 回洛杉矶去
[1:33:48] The case against randy is pretty solid. 对兰迪的指控板上钉钉了
[1:33:51] I can take care of everything up here. I got it all worked out. Go home. 让我处理一切 能行的 回家吧
[1:34:02] Midnight of your sixth night. You broke my record, Will. 第六天无眠之夜 你破了我的记录
[1:34:44] You knew him as a kid? 小时候就认识他吗
[1:34:49] – Dads were on the same boat. – Bad seed. -老爸在同一条船上工作 -坏坯子
[1:34:52] How do you like our beer? 啤酒怎么样
[1:35:00] What Dormer needs is a little shuteye. 多莫唯一需要的就是眯一会儿
[1:35:03] – White nights getting to you? – Hasn’t been easy. -天亮的越来越早了 -不太容易
[1:35:06] – Better than winter. – You got that right. -比冬天强 -说的对
[1:35:09] In winter Sun barely comes up for 5 months. Like being sucked into a black hole. 5个月没出过太阳 好像给吸进黑洞了
[1:35:14] Hi, guys. 大家都在啊
[1:35:15] Hey, Nancy Drew. You hear? We got him. 南希•德鲁 听到没 我们逮住他了
[1:35:18] – Yeah. I heard. – Rich found the gun. -听到了 -里奇找到枪的
[1:35:22] – Something’s on her mind. – I found this out on the beach. -她心里有事 -我在岸边捡到的
[1:35:25] Shell casing, 9mm. 壳牌套管 9毫米
[1:35:30] The murder weapon was a .38. None of us carries a 9mm as duty weapon. 凶器是38口径的 我们没人用9毫米
[1:35:33] Or backup weapon, right? 备用武器呢
[1:35:37] Come on. Get a hobby, would you? 你就没别的事做吗
[1:35:40] It’s a legitimate point, isn’t it, Detective Dormer? 警探 这是合法的 对吧 多莫警探
[1:35:46] This case is closed, Ellie. Hold the fort, boys. 已经结案了艾利 兄弟们等着我
[1:35:50] I’m looking to go find a men’s room. 我去个厕所
[1:35:53] Relieve myself of your fine Alaskan beer. 喝多了阿拉斯加啤酒 放松一下
[1:35:58] Do you want a beer or something? 要点啤酒或什么吗
[1:36:00] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[1:36:02] – He’s good people. – Don’t get carried away. -他人不错吧 -别太得意了
[1:36:08] Farrell, what has two thumbs and loves blowjobs? 法雷尔 什么东西有两个拇指 喜欢口交
[1:36:11] – I don’t know. – This guy. -不知道 -就是他
[1:36:16] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:36:23] It’s been something, Dormer. 多莫 学到了很多
[1:36:26] It’s been really great working with you. 和您工作太愉快了
[1:36:33] Run Will to the airport? 送威尔去机场吗
[1:36:35] I gotta pick up the letters from Finch. 我得找芬奇拿那些信
[1:36:37] In Umkumiut. 在乌库密特
[1:36:38] At his lake house. Dormer will just have to leave my car at the dock. 在湖边 多莫在码头下车
[1:36:43] – If that’s okay with you? – Yeah, it’s fine. -这样行吗 -行
[1:36:53] It’s been a pleasure. 很荣幸
[1:36:55] Get some sleep. 睡会吧
[1:38:20] Detective Dormer. 多莫警探
[1:38:23] What is it? 什么事
[1:38:24] Someone’s complaining about the noise. Says he can’t sleep. 有人抱怨说有噪音 无法睡觉
[1:38:29] Something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[1:38:31] Well, uh… It’s so fucking bright in here. 这里太亮了
[1:38:38] No, it’s dark in here. 已经够黑的了
[1:38:45] Will you please…? 能不能…
[1:39:01] There’s this guy, Wayne Dobbs, 24. 有个叫韦恩•杜博斯的男人 24岁
[1:39:04] Works part time at a copy store. 在一家复印店兼职
[1:39:08] Every day he watches this 8-year-old boy. 每天看着这个8岁的小男孩
[1:39:11] Waiting for his carpool across the street. 在家对面等车
[1:39:15] – This is one of your cases? – Yeah. Hap and me. -你破过的案子 -对 哈普和我
[1:39:19] A year and a half ago. 有一年半了
[1:39:21] For six months, he watches this kid. 他看了这孩子6个月
[1:39:24] Finally gets up the nerve. 终于生气了
[1:39:26] He goes down, grabs that boy before the carpool comes. 他走到街对面 抓起小孩
[1:39:30] Takes him back to his apartment. 带回家
[1:39:34] And keeps him there for three days. 囚禁了他三天
[1:39:38] He tortures him… 虐待他…
[1:39:44] And makes him do things. 强迫他做事
[1:39:46] And, finally, he’s had enough. He gets a rope. 最后受够了 他拿条绳子
[1:39:50] He hangs the boy in a storage space 把小孩吊在了储物室里
[1:39:52] in the basement of the building. 就在地下室
[1:39:55] But he didn’t do it right. 没全做好
[1:39:57] Little boy’s neck didn’t break, 小男孩的脖子没断
[1:40:00] So he just dangled there for a while. 就在那晃啊晃啊 晃了一阵子
[1:40:03] And then died finally from the shock. 最后晃死了
[1:40:06] Landlord found the body five days later. 5天后房东发现了尸体
[1:40:11] The second I met this guy, Dobbs, I knew he was guilty. 我第二次见杜博斯 知道他后悔了
[1:40:14] That’s what I do. That’s my job. I assign guilt. 这就是我的工作 我让人悔过
[1:40:18] You find the evidence… 找到证据…
[1:40:21] Figure out who did it, and then 查处谁做的 然后
[1:40:23] You go get them and put them away. 抓到他们关起来
[1:40:27] This time there wasn’t enough evidence. 这次证据不足
[1:40:30] And it’s reasonable doubt to a jury… 陪审团有理由怀疑…
[1:40:34] Because a jury never met a child murderer before. 他们之前可没见过青少年谋杀犯
[1:40:38] But I have. 但我见过
[1:40:42] Anyway…. 最后…
[1:40:47] I went and took some blood samples from the boy’s dead body… 我在男孩尸体上采了点血样…
[1:40:54] And I planted them… 偷偷放在…
[1:40:59] In Dobbs’ apartment. 杜博斯的公寓里
[1:41:06] I could feel it right there. 我知道就在那
[1:41:09] This is gonna catch up with me. 这会给我惹大麻烦
[1:41:12] I don’t do things like that. 我通常不会那么做的
[1:41:15] So how did it catch up with you? 那怎么会惹麻烦呢
[1:41:17] Internal affairs is coming down on our department. 内务部的人到我家来
[1:41:21] Hap, he was gonna cut a deal… 哈普他…
[1:41:26] And bring me straight into it. 要把我交出来
[1:41:29] They would’ve reopened Dobbs’ case, he would’ve walked. 他们会重审杜博斯的案子 他可能被放出来
[1:41:33] Now that’s not gonna happen. And I don’t know… 现在没事了 我不知道
[1:41:37] How I feel about that. 我什么感觉
[1:41:41] But Dobbs was guilty. Dobbs needed to be convicted. 杜博斯有罪 得有人起诉他
[1:41:45] So the end justifies the means. 结果决定过程
[1:41:51] Right? 对吗
[1:41:56] – I’m in no position to judge. – Why not? -我没立场下结论 -为什么
[1:42:00] There are two kinds of people who live in Alaska. 阿拉斯加有两种人
[1:42:03] The ones who are born here, 生在这的
[1:42:05] And the ones who come here to escape something else. 还有想要过来逃避的人
[1:42:09] I wasn’t born here. 我并非出生在这里
[1:42:11] Why don’t you tell me what you think? 告诉我你怎么想的
[1:42:14] Here. Now. In this room. You and me. 在这儿 就我们俩
[1:42:20] Please. 求你了
[1:42:25] I guess it’s about what you thought was right at the time. 我猜你当时是很有把握的
[1:42:31] Then, what you’re willing to live with. 还有就是 你这一辈子所追寻的东西
[1:44:14] Nightmute police department. 奈特缪特警察局
[1:44:16] Detective Burr. 我找波尔警探
[1:44:17] She’s not here. She left town about 她不在 20分钟前刚走
[1:44:20] 20 minutes ago to go pick up… 她去拿…
[1:44:46] – Mr. Finch. – Detective Burr. -芬奇先生 -波尔警探
[1:44:49] – Are they friendly? – Yeah. -它们不伤人吧 -不会
[1:44:51] Didn’t expect to see you this soon. 没想到你这么快就来了
[1:44:53] Sorry about the mess, doing some work here. 抱歉这么乱 有点活儿
[1:44:56] Oh, no problem. 没关系的
[1:45:09] Do you think Kay’s letters can really strengthen the case against Randy? 凯的信能加强对兰迪的指控吗
[1:45:13] Possibly. 可能吧
[1:45:46] Watch your head here. I’ve done it 1000 times. 小心别撞到头 我被撞了太多次了
[1:45:56] Sorry about all the clutter. 不好意思 这太乱了
[1:45:59] I am a pack-rat. 我收了一大堆东西
[1:46:02] I keep everything. 什么都留着
[1:46:04] I got them. Just don’t know where. 信我都留着 就是不知道放哪了
[1:46:09] – They’ve gotta be here somewhere. – Working on a new book? -应该是在这啊 -在写新书吗 芬奇先生
[1:46:13] – Have you read any of my books? – I haven’t. -读过我写的书吗 -没
[1:46:57] – She knows, Will. – Where is she? -她都知道了 威尔 -她在哪
[1:47:00] She knows you killed Hap. 她知道你杀了哈普
[1:47:02] You would’ve realized yourself if you weren’t fucking strung out. 要不是你一直拖 她不会知道的
[1:47:05] – I saw the question the way she looks at you. – Where is she, Finch? -我知道她看你的眼神 -她在哪
[1:47:08] – Calm down. I got everything under control. – If anything happened to her.. -冷静 还在控制中 -如果她出什么事
[1:47:11] She’s okay. 她没事
[1:47:12] If we don’t do something, and she talks, you’re fucked. 我们干等着 她要说了 你就操蛋了
[1:47:16] Everything you’ve worked for is destroyed. 你这一生的成就就毁了
[1:47:18] You get it? 知道吗
[1:47:20] – Now give me. – Show me where she is. Show it to me now. -把枪给我 -告诉我她在哪 快
[1:47:23] She’s okay. Listen. I mean, it’s all fine. 她没事 听着 都没事
[1:47:30] Let’s search this place. 让我搜搜这儿
[1:47:31] – What are we looking for? – For the dress. -搜什么 -那条裙子
[1:47:33] – What dress? Ellie’s? – Ellie’s…. -什么裙子 艾利的吗 -艾利的…
[1:47:35] – Kay’s! – You’re rambling. -凯的! -你糊涂了吧
[1:47:37] Ellie’s here. 艾利在这
[1:47:39] – Thank god. You got taking care of us. – Us? -还好有我罩着我俩 -我们俩?
[1:47:41] – She saw the dress. – What Us? -她看到那条裙子了 -我们俩?
[1:47:43] Where’d you get us? Don’t talk to me about us. 谁跟你我们俩 别把我跟你扯到一起
[1:47:45] You sick bastard. 你这个变态佬
[1:47:46] She’s alive, Will. Ellie! 威尔 艾利还活着
[1:48:18] Hold it! 住手
[1:48:22] Don’t move! 别动
[1:48:24] You shot detective Eckhart. 你杀了艾克哈特警探
[1:48:28] And Finch saw you do it. 芬奇看到你杀他了
[1:48:34] Did you mean to shoot Hap? 你故意开枪的吗
[1:48:38] I don’t know anymore. 我也不知道
[1:48:41] I, uh…. 我…
[1:48:42] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:48:46] I couldn’t see him through the fog, but when I got up close… 雾太大 我看不到 我走近时…
[1:48:53] He was afraid of me… 他 他很怕我…
[1:48:56] And he thought I meant to do it, so maybe I did. 他以为我是故意的 可能真的是吧
[1:49:04] I just don’t know anymore. 我也真的不知道
[1:49:23] – Where’s your gun? – He took it. -你的枪呢 -他拿走了
[1:49:30] Keep your head down. 低头
[1:49:32] I got seven rounds in this clip. Make it last. Head down. 里面有七颗子弹 撑久点 低头
[1:49:41] Okay, go! Go! 好了 开枪 开枪
[1:50:39] You forgot the wild card, Will. 你忘了王牌 威尔
[1:51:56] Detective Dormer! 多莫警探
[1:52:01] I called for backup. They’ll be here soon. Dormer, just hold on. 我请求支援了 他们马上到 坚持住
[1:52:07] Hold on. 坚持住
[1:52:17] Nobody needs to know. 再没人会知道了
[1:52:24] You didn’t mean to do it. I know that even if you don’t. 那不是你本意 我知道的
[1:52:28] No, don’t. Don’t. 不 别 别
[1:52:30] What? 什么
[1:52:33] Why? 为什么
[1:52:37] Don’t lose your way. 别走错路
[1:52:45] Hang on. 坚持
[1:52:49] Dormer. 多莫
[1:52:52] Let me sleep. 让我睡觉
[1:52:54] No. 不
[1:52:57] Just let me sleep. 让我睡觉吧
2002年

Post navigation

Previous Post: City of Angels(天使之城)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Three Kings(夺金三王)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme