Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Insomnia(白夜追凶)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Insomnia(白夜追凶)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:白夜追凶
英文名称:Insomnia
年代:2002

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:46] 艾尔・帕西诺
[00:51] 罗宾・威廉斯
[00:57] 希拉里・斯万克
[01:06] 片名:失眠
[02:35] 导演:克里斯托弗・诺兰
[03:17] “抢劫凶杀组面临深入调查”
[04:13] There’s just nothing down there. 这下面一片荒芜 什么都没有
[04:16] I haven’t seen a building in, like, 20 minutes. 我已经大约有20分钟没看到过建筑物了
[04:20] – Look at that. – We’re not on vacation, Hap. – 快看那里 – 我们不是来度假的 哈普
[04:23] Cheer up, will you? 怎么了 你不能开心点吗?
[04:25] Tell that to her, partner. 对她(被害人)那么说吧 伙计
[04:28] Better hang on, guys. It’s gonna get rough. 坐牢点 伙计们 又要开始颠簸了
[05:07] Detective Eckhart, Detective Ellie Burr. 厄克哈特探长 我是艾莉・波尔警探
[05:10] – Hi. – Nice to meet you. – 嗨 – 幸会了
[05:12] How are you doing? 你好吗?
[05:13] “Halibut fishing capital of the world.” Okay. “大比目鱼世界钓鱼之都” 不错
[05:17] Detective Dormer, it’s an honor to meet you. 多莫探长 能够见到你真荣幸
[05:20] Welcome to Nightmute. I got the car right here. 欢迎来到不夜城 车子已经在等你们了
[05:36] It’s so incredible to be working with you. 能够和您一起合作真是太不可思议了
[05:39] I’ve followed all of your cases: 我研究过你所有的案件:
[05:42] Theodore Dineli, Frank Prud’homme… 西奥多・德奈利案、法兰克・普多姆案…
[05:44] …the Ocean Park shootings and especially the Leland Street murders. …海洋公园枪击案 特别是利兰大街谋杀案
[05:50] Is that where Ronald Langley cut you, at 325 Leland Street? 罗纳德・朗兰是在那儿刺伤你的 在利兰街325号地下室里?
[05:55] You did your homework. 看来你真的作了一番研究
[05:57] The Leland Street murders was my case study at the academy. 利兰大街谋杀案是我在校期间的研究案例
[06:01] – I’ll take you to the Lodge and… – No, take us to the station. – 我会先带你去旅馆… – 不 先去警局
[06:05] Right. We need to get started. 是的 我们是该开始了
[06:08] Most homicides are solved in the first 72 hours. 大多数杀人案是在案发后的72小时内侦破的
[06:11] Well, it’s 48 hours. We’re a day behind. 嗯 应该是48小时 我们已经晚了一天了
[06:16] But who’s counting? 但是谁会算的那么清楚?
[06:28] Yeah, come in. 对 进来吧
[06:29] They got you behind a desk, huh? 他们让你坐办公室 是吧?
[06:32] Charlie Bubbles. How you doing? 查理・巴波斯 你好吗?
[06:34] – I haven’t seen you since when? – Hey, Charlie. – 我们多久没有见过了? – 你好 查理
[06:38] – Seven years? – Eight. – 七年? – 八年了
[06:40] Seven years! I am old. Ellie, get everyone in the bullpen. 是七年!我已经老了 艾莉 让大家都到审讯室来
[06:45] – Nice kid. – Loves the job. – 不错的孩子 – 很热爱工作
[06:49] When I called Buck for advice on this, 当我打电话给巴克征询这个案子的时候
[06:51] I never expected he’d send you up here. 我没料到他会派你来
[06:55] – Something about Internal Affairs? – They’re moving in. – 内务部有什么事吗? – 他们都到齐了
[07:00] It’s nothing. It’s the usual crap. 没什么 只是例行公事
[07:02] Buck figured you could use some help… 巴克想你可能需要点帮助…
[07:05] They got Finn and Kentor on Narcotics. 他们抓到了毒品组的芬恩和肯特
[07:08] The fuckers are looking for headlines… 那帮混蛋们正在发掘头条新闻呢…
[07:10] – It’s gonna blow over. – Got a message from Warfield. – 这些都会过去的 – 这里有沃费德的一个口信
[07:15] I.A.’s pit bull. 内务部这帮哈叭狗
[07:16] He wants to be posted on your movements. 他要我们找人盯着你们的每一步行踪
[07:20] You’ll find us more straightforward. 你会发现我们没那么多花花肠子
[07:23] Good guys, bad guys, but a lot less public relations. It’s simple. 红脸 白脸 但都有损公关 这都好办
[07:29] Except for this. 而这个就有点棘手了
[07:32] Okay, listen up. Detectives Dormer and Eckhart… 好了 大家听着 这是多莫探长和厄克哈特探长
[07:36] …on loan from Buck Lundgard, L.A. Homicide. 从洛杉机凶杀组的 巴克・伦盖德那里借调来的
[07:40] They’ll help with the Connell case. 他们会协助我们调查康奈尔的案子
[07:42] Anything they want to see, show them. 给他们看任何他们想要看的东西
[07:45] Anyplace they want to go, take them. 带他们去任何他们想要去的地方
[07:47] This is Fred Duggar. He’s heading the investigation. 这位是佛瑞德・达格 他是本案的负责人
[07:51] – A pleasure. – Want to get on it? – 幸会了 – 想马上开始吗?
[07:53] – Seen what we got? – Let’s start with the body. – 看看我们都掌握了些什么? – 我们从尸体开始吧
[07:56] – You got the report? – I want to see for myself. – 你看到报告了吗? – 我想要亲眼看一下尸体
[08:01] Herniation of the brain stem due to intracerebral hemorrhage. 由于脑内出血导致脑干梗阻
[08:06] – Beaten to death. – These contusions? – 被打死的 – 这些淤青是?
[08:09] Superficial. Most of the trauma was to her face and neck. 只是外伤 致命伤集中在是在她的脸部和颈部
[08:15] – Any signs of rape? – No. – 有没有被强奸的迹象? – 没有
[08:18] – This one covers an older bruise. – There’s an older one here. – 这个伤痕掩盖了一个旧的淤伤 – 这边也有一个
[08:22] – They’re both in the report. – He washed her hair. – 这些都写在报告上了 – 他给她洗了头
[08:32] Scrubbed her nails. 还清理了她的指甲
[08:35] It’s all in the report. 这些都在报告上了
[08:38] – Doesn’t say he clipped them. – She could have clipped them. – 但没提到他给她剪过指甲 – 可能是她自己剪的
[08:42] Nope. No polish on the ends of the nails. See? 不 指甲的边缘并没有磨光 看到了吗?
[08:46] She painted them herself. Someone else cut them. Toes too. 她自己涂的指甲油 但指甲是别人剪的 脚趾甲也是
[08:52] Naked when found? 发现的时候是裸体的?
[08:54] Yeah. Last seen wearing a red dress. 是的 最后目击时穿着红色的裙子
[08:56] No fibers, flakes, hairs? 没有发现纤维 碎片 头发?
[08:59] We know about forensics work here. The body gave us nothing. 我们了解这里所有的细节 尸体不能提供什么线索
[09:03] She gave us plenty. All this trouble, all this care. Why? 她给我们够多的了 费这么多事 搞这么周到 为什么?
[09:11] – He knew her. – He knows we can connect him to her. – 他认识她 – 他知道我们能发现他和死者见的联系
[09:16] This isn’t a random psycho? Crime of passion? 这不是变态杀人?情绪失控?
[09:20] Maybe. But whatever happened, his reaction wasn’t passionate. 或许是的 但是无论发生了什么 他的反应很冷静
[09:25] He didn’t panic. Didn’t chop her up or burn her. 他没有惊慌失措 没有剁碎她或者焚尸
[09:29] He just thought about what we would be looking for… 他只是分析了我们可能 从尸体上找到些什么
[09:33] …and then calmly removed all those traces. 然后镇定地消灭掉所有的线索
[09:37] No haste. No rush. 不紧 不慢
[09:40] Why clip the nails after scrubbing them? 为什么要在指甲擦干净之后 再剪掉它们?
[09:44] Manipulating the body. Prolonging the moment. 处理尸体 消磨时间
[09:47] No mutilation. 没有肢解?
[09:50] Not this time. 这次没有
[09:52] – You think there’s been others? – No. – 你认为还有别的受害者吗? – 没有
[09:56] But there’s gonna be. This guy… 但以后会有的 这是个……
[09:59] …he crossed the line and he didn’t even blink. 杀人不眨眼的家伙
[10:04] You don’t come back from that. 上了这条路就别想回头了
[10:07] Okay. Let’s go find out who Kay was. 好了 让我们去了解一下这位凯小姐的为人
[10:15] Fred said not to touch anything, so I haven’t tidied up. 佛瑞德说过不要去碰任何东西 所以我都没有整理过
[10:20] She hates it when I go into her room anyway. 她讨厌我随便进出她的房间
[10:25] Thank you, Mrs. Connell. 多谢了 康奈尔太太
[10:37] So she went to a party Friday night. 那么她星期五晚上去了一个派对
[10:40] Not exactly a party. It’s a local dive where the kids hang out. 算不上什么派对 只是本地年轻人爱去的低级俱乐部
[10:44] No diary? 没有日记吗?
[10:46] We didn’t find one. Her mom said she has a journal. 我们没有发现 但是她母亲说她有本日记
[10:49] Friends said she argued with her boyfriend Friday. 她的朋友们说 她星期五和她男朋友吵架了
[10:53] She stormed off just after midnight. 午夜刚过她就气冲冲地跑开了
[10:57] She did, huh? 哦 是吗?
[11:00] This is interesting. 这真有意思
[11:14] Who is this? 她是谁?
[11:16] Tanya Francke, Kay’s best friend. 唐娅・芙兰克 凯最好的朋友
[11:20] I want to talk to her. 我想要和她谈谈
[11:23] Who is Kay Connell? Who is she? 到底凯・康奈尔是怎么样的一个人?
[11:26] Is she popular or is she a Ioner? 她引人注目还是洁身自好?
[11:29] Did she like this town? She want to bolt first chance she got? 她喜欢这个地方吗? 她是不是一有机会就想离开这里?
[11:33] Did she have dreams? 她有什么梦想?
[11:35] She knew this guy. 她认识那个凶手
[11:37] We know her, maybe we can know him. 我们了解她的话 或许我们可以对他有所了解
[11:39] This is designer. This is expensive. 这是名牌设计 应该挺贵的
[11:43] – The boyfriend, Randy. – Randy Stetz. – 她的男朋友 兰迪 – 兰迪・斯特茨
[11:46] – He could afford this? – He’s in school. – 他能买得起这个吗? – 他还在读书
[11:49] – Mom didn’t buy it. – What are we thinking? – 不是妈妈买的 – 我们想该是谁?
[11:51] I don’t know, stepfather? Any rich uncles? 我不知道 继父? 或者是有钱的叔父?
[11:55] No. 都没有
[11:58] An admirer. 一个仰慕者
[12:02] Yeah. 是的
[12:05] – I want the boyfriend. – I’ll get him to the station. – 我要见见她的男朋友 – 我会把他带去警局的
[12:08] I want to go to the school. Pull him out in front of friends. 我想要直接去学校 在他的朋友面前把他叫出来
[12:12] Catch him off guard. It will get people talking. 在他没有心理准备的时候 这样容易让他说真话
[12:16] So how far away is the school? 那个学校离这里远吗?
[12:22] – It’s 10:00, Detective Dormer. – You bet. – 已经10点了 多莫探长 – 一点没错
[12:26] At night. 是夜里10点
[12:30] So when does it get dark here? 那么这里什么时候天黑?
[12:32] It doesn’t. 天不会黑的
[12:35] Not this time of year. 每年的这个时候都不会
[12:38] Yeah, I heard about that. How come you didn’t know that, Hap? 是啊 我听说过 你怎么会不知道 哈普?
[12:50] – Lower 48. – Lower 48? (阿拉斯加本地居民把在它下方的美国诸州统称为the lower 48) – 外地来的 – 外地来的?
[12:53] Not from here. Can tell by your walk. 不是本地人 看你们走路就知道了
[12:56] – How’s that? – Unsure. – 我们走路什么样? – 没有自信
[12:59] Dormer and Eckhart. We have a reservation. 多莫和厄克哈特 我们预定了房间
[13:02] Don’t be fooled by my friend’s frivolous demeanor. 不要被我朋友的轻佻举止迷惑了
[13:05] He’s all business. 他就知道工作
[13:07] – Your restaurant still serving? – Kitchen’s about to close. – 你的餐馆还继续营业吗? – 厨房就快关了
[13:12] We’ll be quick. Thank you. 我们会抓紧的 多谢你了
[13:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:16] We got the Halibut Calabrese, got the Halibut Olympian. 菜谱上有大比目鱼甘蓝花 有大比目鱼大餐
[13:21] – Keep going. – Halibut Cajun style. – 继续 – 还有大比目鱼法式料理
[13:23] I can’t wait to see what they got for dessert. 我都等不及看看 他们的饭后甜点是什么了
[13:28] Natives are getting restless. 本地人要睡不着觉了
[13:31] – We gotta talk. – No, we don’t. – 我们得要谈谈 – 不 不用了
[13:34] – Just sit tight? – Nothing’s changed. – 就这么傻坐着? – 一切照旧
[13:36] Nothing’s changed? 一切照旧?
[13:37] What do you think we’re doing in the halibut capital of the world? 你认为我们为什么被派到这个所谓世界钓鱼圣地?
[13:42] Buck figured Charlie needed help. 巴克觉得查理需要帮忙
[13:44] Buck figured I.A. would be coming to me next, and he was right. 巴克觉得内务部下一个找的就是我 他是对的
[13:50] Warfield had me in his office for three hours yesterday. 沃费德昨天叫我到他办公室谈了3个小时
[13:55] Hap, he’s rattling your cage, pal. That’s all. 哈普 他只是在试探你 伙计 就是这样
[13:59] Me and Trish talked it through, and I’m sorry, I gotta cut a deal. 我和我翠西谈过了 我很抱歉 我想做个了断
[14:05] – Don’t say this shit to me. – You won’t be involved. – 不要对我说这些废话 – 你不会被卷进去的
[14:08] I’m not? Of course I will. 我不会?当然我会的
[14:11] With your reputation, he can’t touch you. 以你的名声 他动不了你的
[14:14] My reputation’s the whole problem. 我的名声就是最大的问题
[14:18] You think Warfield gives a fuck about you shaking down drug dealers? 你以为沃费德是为了 你敲诈毒品贩子的事搞你吗?
[14:24] You think that will get him his headlines? He needs the big fish. 你认为这样子就可以满足他了? 他需要的是一条大鱼
[14:28] He’s putting the squeeze on you to get to me. 他一直对你施加压力是为了扳倒我
[14:32] – But you’re clean, Will. – I’m a good cop, yeah. -但是你是清白的 威尔 -是的 我一直是个好警官
[14:36] But there’s always something they could use to get at your credibility. 但是他们总能利用某些事来动摇你的信誉
[14:41] Have you any idea what this is gonna do? 你知道这样子下去会发生什么事吗?
[14:44] Think about all my cases. 想想我所有的案子
[14:46] All the cases dependent on my word, my judgment. 那都是靠我说的话 我的判断定的罪
[14:50] Those fuckers on the street. That’s what you’re doing. 那些人渣都重返舞台 这就是你这么做的后果
[14:53] They got nothing on you because there’s nothing to get. 他们不能把你怎么样 因为你没有把柄可抓
[14:57] Dobbs. 多波斯
[15:01] – What about Dobbs? – That’s different. – 多波斯的事呢? – 那不是一码事
[15:04] It’s different? 有什么不同?
[15:05] Warfield doesn’t want Dobbs on the street. 沃费德并不想把多波斯放出来
[15:08] It’s a house of cards. Once it starts, 这是一个空架子 一旦让人有机可乘
[15:11] it’s just gonna tumble. All of it. 它就全毁了 所有的一切
[15:13] That’s a chance I gotta take, pal. 但那时我必须要争取的一个机会 伙计
[15:16] – I got family. – Don’t give me that. – 我是有家室的人 – 不要对我提那个
[15:19] Warfield made it clear. I get probation. 沃费德对我说得很清楚 我将被留职察看
[15:22] We’re cops, man. This is not about us. 我们是警察 老弟 这不光是我们自己的事
[15:26] This is about all the people who depend on us. People with families. 这关系到所有依靠着我们的人 有家有口的人
[15:31] I spent my life doing this. My life. 我一辈子都在干这个 整整一辈子
[15:34] You’re gonna destroy it like that. Why? Why? 你想要那样子毁掉它 到底为什么?
[15:39] So some I.A. prick gets closer to being chief of police? 为了让某些内务部的混蛋可以更接近局长的位置?
[15:43] Or playing golf with the mayor 或者能和市长打打高尔夫
[15:46] or whatever the fuck else he’s after? 或者任何他要溜须拍马的人?
[15:49] You finished? 你说完了吗?
[15:54] Sorry, I gotta cut a deal. 抱歉 我还是要做个了断
[15:59] So, make any decisions? 那么想好点什么了?
[16:02] – You do everything around here? – After 11, pretty much. – 你在这里什么都干? – 11点以后 常常如此
[16:07] Over to you, Will. What are you having? 你来定吧 威尔 你要些什么?
[16:17] I lost my appetite. 我没有胃口了
[16:24] Excuse me. 对不起 失陪了
[16:50] Morning. 早上好
[17:07] – What kind of calls you get here? – Mostly drinking-related problems. -你在这里都处理些什么案子? -大部分都和酒精有关
[17:13] Domestic abuse, bar fights, that sort of stuff. 家庭纠纷 酒吧斗殴之类的事情
[17:17] People here come to live the way they want to… 人们来到这里想按照 他们自己的方式生活下去
[17:21] …so most people keep to themselves. 所以大部分人都安分守己
[17:24] Chief won’t let me handle anything over a misdemeanor. 警长不让我处理任何 稍微严重一点的案子
[17:28] Don’t knock misdemeanors. 不要看轻小案子
[17:30] No, but it’s such small stuff. It’s so boring. 但是那些事情都太小了 太无聊了
[17:33] It’s all about small stuff. You know, small lies, small mistakes. 都是一些小事 你知道 小小的错误 小小的谎言
[17:38] People give themselves away same in misdemeanors as in murder cases. 其实所有的犯罪中的 人的表现总是一样的 谎言、错误
[17:44] It’s just human nature. Aren’t you gonna write that down? 这是人的天性 你不记下来吗?
[18:11] Friends making you nervous? They think you did it? 朋友们令你紧张吗? 他们认为是你干的吧?
[18:16] You killed her? 你杀了她?
[18:18] – No smoking on the school premises. – Did you love her? – 在校园里不要吸烟 – 你爱他吗?
[18:24] – Randy, did you love her? – Sure, she was nice. – 兰迪 你爱他吗? – 当然 她很不错
[18:27] She was nice. Wow. That makes me all soft inside. 她很不错 哇 那让我都心软了
[18:33] Did it occur to you she didn’t love you? 你有没有发现过她对你不忠?
[18:36] She loved me. 她很爱我
[18:38] – Wanted me every night. – Probably to pass the time. – 天天晚上都需要我 – 可能只是要个人陪陪
[18:41] Girl like Kay Connell, 象凯・康奈尔这样的女孩
[18:43] she was looking for more than some loser. Right? 她不会喜欢像你这样一个没种的人 不是吗?
[18:48] What can I say? Love is blind. 我能够说什么呢?爱是盲目的
[18:50] – Live on your own? – His grandpa’s. – 你一个人住? – 和他祖父一起
[18:52] – No alibi for Friday? – Didn’t know I’d need one. – 星期五晚上没有不在场证据? – 因为不知道会需要
[18:55] At the party what’d you fight about? 那个派对上你们吵了些什么?
[18:57] Stuff. No big deal. 一些小事 没有什么大不了的
[18:59] – I heard it was a loud fight. – I guess. – 我听说吵的很厉害 – 我想是的吧
[19:02] – I heard it was pretty rough. – It wasn’t rough. – 我听说你们很激动 – 并没有什么
[19:06] Not like the other times. Those times she wouldn’t listen to you. 不像以前那样 以前她不听你话的时候那样
[19:11] Couldn’t keep her mouth shut. 你不能让她住嘴
[19:13] – Keep fishing, man. – We saw the bruises. – 继续猜吧 老兄 – 我们看见了淤青
[19:17] They said she was beaten. 他们说她是被打死的
[19:19] Not those bruises. Come on. The old bruises. Your bruises. 不是那些伤痕 算了吧 那些旧的淤青 你的杰作
[19:23] I’m sick of this. I haven’t done anything wrong. 我受够了 我没有做错什么事
[19:27] You haven’t? 你没有?
[19:30] Fuck you! 我*你妈!
[19:31] You’re a prick in a leather jacket. What the fuck do you know? 你只是个穿着皮外套的白痴 你到底能够了解些什么呢?
[19:36] Randy… 兰迪
[19:44] …this whole thing you’re doing, this fuck-the-world act. 你所做的整件事情 这些骂天骂地的行为
[19:48] It might work with your mom. It might even work with local cops… 可能对你妈妈还有点用处 或者对那些本地警察还有效
[19:53] …who know you enough to figure you’re too dumb to kill… 认识你的人都知道 你笨得都不配去杀人
[19:56] …without leaving witnesses and a signed confession. 更加不用说都没有留下证人和证据了
[20:00] It ain’t gonna work with me. 这一招对我没有用的
[20:03] Because I know things. You understand? 因为我什么都知道 你懂了吗?
[20:08] I know you beat your girlfriend. 我知道你打你的女朋友
[20:12] I know she was seeing somebody else. 我知道她外面有了别的男人
[20:15] Someone she might have gone to see after she walked out on you Friday. 某人能够让她在星期五晚上抛弃你以后再去见他
[20:21] Now are you gonna tell us who that somebody might be? 现在你会告诉我们这个人到底是谁?
[20:26] Or are you so fucking stupid… 或者你是个真正的白痴
[20:29] …you’re gonna leave yourself as the last person to see Kay Connell alive? 让你自己成为最后一位见到死者的重要嫌疑犯?
[20:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:39] You don’t know. 你不知道
[20:42] I couldn’t get her to tell me. 我没法让她告诉我
[20:54] How hard did you try? 你用过什么手段让她告诉你?
[20:57] Pretty hard. 相当过分的手段
[21:18] – You think he… – No. – 你认为是他… – 不是
[21:20] How’d it go? Find where this is from. 进展的怎么样了? 看看这个东西是那里来的
[21:22] Mrs. Connell and her friends don’t know. 康奈尔太太和她的朋友们都不知道
[21:25] You try the jewelry stores? Small things, remember? 试一下珠宝店?从小地方找起 记得吗?
[21:30] The second you’re about to dismiss something, think about it. 第二 你要先放弃某条线索前 再仔细想一想
[21:35] Look at it again. 再仔细看一看
[21:38] Want me to write that down? 要我记下来吗?
[21:40] No, I’ll remember it. 不用了 我会记下的
[21:54] – Where was it? – In a cabin on the beach. – 哪里发现的? – 在沙滩上的一间小屋里
[21:56] – It’s Kay’s? – Her books are in it. – 是凯的吗? – 里面有她的书
[21:59] – Kids found it. – Cabin secured? – 孩子们发现的 – 小屋保护起来了吗?
[22:01] – Francis is headed there. – Stop him. – 弗朗西斯已经去了 – 别让他去
[22:03] – Tell him to stay clear. – Rich. – 叫他在附近躲好 – 瑞奇
[22:05] Biology and Algebra. 生物和代数
[22:08] Let’s find out who she studied with, where she bought this. 让我们看看她都在学些什么 她在哪里买的这个?
[22:15] “Otherwise Engaged. A J. Brody mystery.” 《另有其人》J.布罗迪侦探小说
[22:18] – Who reads this crap? – I do. – 有谁读过这垃圾吗? – 我看过
[22:20] Read it. After it’s dusted. 再看一次 等清理完了以后
[22:23] Find anything that strikes you, 发现任何可以引起你注意的地方
[22:25] plot-wise, underlined passages. 画圈的地方 有下划线的段落
[22:28] There it is. The diary. 在这里了 日记本
[22:30] Every word. 逐字逐句
[22:34] That’s it. 这就是全部了
[22:35] – I’ll put it in evidence. – No. – 我把它放进证物室里 – 不
[22:37] Why? 为什么?
[22:39] Call every radio station from here to Anchorage. 通知所有这里到安克雷奇的所有电台
[22:42] Tell them we’re looking for the bag Kay left the party with. 告诉他们我们正在寻找 凯在派对中遗失的包
[22:47] – Get it on the air in the next hour. – You got it. – 一个小时内就广播 – 你明白了吗
[22:51] Fill that bag up with books and put it back. 把包里装满书放回去
[22:55] Gonna eat this son of a bitch alive, knowing he missed this. 能够活捉这个兔崽子了 他要知道忘了这个包的话
[23:03] You know something, Charlie? Maybe this isn’t such a hot idea. 你知道吗 查理? 或许这不是一个好主意
[23:08] A guy picks up a bag, don’t make him guilty. 就算有人来拿包 也不能凭这个定他的罪
[23:11] Will, it’s solid. 威尔 这是很有力的证据
[23:12] I don’t know. This kind of thing. Maybe we do this by the numbers. 我不知道 这种事情 或许我们只是碰碰运气
[23:18] – Come on. – I.A.’s gonna be on my ass. – 得了吧 – 内务部那帮家伙会紧跟不放的
[23:20] I don’t want this turning up in some court when my rep’s in the shit… 我不想哪天我的报告还一团糟就开庭审理…
[23:25] …and they’re pulling apart my cases. – Bullshit. – 然后他们对我的案子大肆攻击 – 胡说八道
[23:29] What the fuck you care?! 你他妈的在乎什么?!
[23:36] Someone beat a girl to death. Your job is to find him. 有人把一个女孩活活打死 你的职责就是抓到他
[23:40] You’re a cop, not a lawyer. 你只是个警察 不是律师
[23:42] Don’t let I.A. cut your balls off. 不要让内务部的家伙让你变得没种
[23:45] Charlie’s right, Will. 查理说的对 威尔
[24:07] OP 1, this is OP 2. We still got nothing. 一分队 我是二分队 我们这里仍然什么动静都没有
[24:10] Yeah, it’s nice. Light. 是的 很好 轻点
[24:12] All plastic except for the barrel. Never rusts. 全塑料制除了枪管 永不生锈
[24:16] What do you carry down in L.A.? 你从洛杉机带了什么武器过来?
[24:18] – Smith & Wesson.45. – Excellent. – .45史密斯手枪 – 太棒了
[24:20] – Anything? – No. – 有什么动静吗? – 没有
[24:30] Maybe he doesn’t listen to the radio. 或许这家伙从来不听录音机
[24:33] He prefers the voices in his head. 他只喜欢听自己的
[24:38] Hey, Will? 嘿 威尔?
[24:51] We have somebody moving towards the cabin. 我们看到有人往小木屋去了
[24:54] Okay, fan out. Nice and easy. 好 散开 轻轻地
[25:05] Shit. 妈的
[25:06] Come on, go! 快 上!
[25:28] Police! 警察!
[25:30] Police! Come out! 警察!出来!
[25:42] Fuck! 操
[25:45] Down there, huh? 在下面 是吗?
[25:48] Down to the water. Spread out! 下到水面 分散开来
[25:50] Go! 上!
[25:54] Fuck it. 我操
[26:40] Dormer! 多莫!
[26:56] Hold it! Who’s there? 不要动!是谁?
[27:01] – You okay? – I’m okay. – 你没事吧? – 我没事
[28:37] – Will? – Don’t talk. – 威尔? – 不要说话
[28:39] – Will. – Don’t talk. Don’t talk. – 威尔 – 别说话 不要说话
[28:42] – Here. – You sh… – 这里 – 你开…
[28:44] You… 你…
[28:46] You shot… 你开枪…
[28:48] I know. I couldn’t see, Hap. I couldn’t see in the fog. 我知道 我看不清楚 哈普 在雾里我什么都看不见
[28:53] You tried to… 你要…
[28:54] You tried to kill me? Fuck you. 你想要杀了我?你这个混蛋
[28:58] No, listen, Hap. 不 听我说 哈普
[28:59] – Listen to me now. No, no. – Get away, get away! – 听我说 不 不 – 滚开 滚开!
[29:03] No, I couldn’t see you in the fog. I couldn’t. l… 不 在雾里我真的什么都看不见 我不能 我…
[29:07] I couldn’t see you, Hap. 我看不见你 哈普
[29:11] Don’t go. Come on. 不要死 坚持住
[29:32] – Man down! – Who’s down? – 有人中枪了! – 谁中枪了?
[29:38] – Man down here! – Spread out! – 有人中枪了! – 大家分散开来!
[29:47] Dormer! Where’d he go? Which way? 多莫!他跑到那儿去了?那条路?
[29:51] Dormer! Which way? 多莫!到底那条路?
[29:55] That way. 那边
[29:57] Fuck. 操
[30:10] You gave chase. 你追了上去
[30:12] After you left Farrell, you heard the killer’s second shot. 离开法雷尔以后 你听到罪犯又开了一枪
[30:17] You ran down to the water. You found Hap. 你跑到水边 发现了哈普
[30:22] Will? 威尔?
[30:24] Is that what happened? 这就是事情的经过吗?
[30:29] – Did Hap say anything? – Damn it! – 哈普有没有说什么? – 真可恶!
[30:31] Why didn’t I know about the goddamn tunnel? 为什么我不知道那里 有一条该死的隧道?
[30:36] You don’t move on a suspect without knowing his exits. 不知道嫌疑犯的逃路 就不该打草惊蛇
[30:40] There’s a bunch of those tunnels out there. 那里有一大堆隧道
[30:43] Closed years ago when they were mines. 不久以前那里是矿区
[30:46] – I don’t even know most of them myself. – I had him, Charlie. – 大部分甚至我自己也不知道 – 我差点逮到他了 查理
[30:52] As close as you are now. 离他就像你我现在这么近
[30:54] I could smell the son of a bitch. 我甚至可以闻到那个狗娘养的味道
[30:59] – And I blew it. – There’s no point in blaming yourself. – 但是我搞砸了 – 没有理由责怪你自己
[31:04] I fucked up everything. 我把所有事都搞砸了
[31:06] Don’t come apart on me, understand? 别在我面前垮下来 明白吗?
[31:09] I need you to find this bastard. 我需要你来抓住那个混蛋
[31:12] Yeah. 什么事?
[31:15] – You wanted to see me? – You’re on Eckhart’s shooting. – 你想见我? – 你负责厄克哈特中枪的事
[31:19] But we know what happened, and I’m on the Connell case. 可我们都知道发生了什么 而且我正在查康奈尔的案子
[31:23] Anchorage wants to send someone. 安克雷奇警局说要派个人来
[31:25] I told them we can do it. Can’t we? 我告诉过他们我们自己可以处理 行不行?
[31:28] – Sure. – Write it up. No Shakespeare. – 当然 – 写个报告 不要用莎士比亚的风格
[31:31] Just enough to fry this son of a bitch longer. Right? 已经足够那狗娘养的 多坐几分钟电椅了 不是吗?
[31:50] Hello? 喂?
[31:54] Jenny, it’s Will. Can you put your mother on? 珍妮 我是威尔 可以叫你母亲听电话吗?
[32:02] Hello? 喂?
[32:05] Trish, it’s Will. 翠西 我是威尔
[32:08] What’s happened? They won’t tell me anything. 出什么事了? 他们都瞒着我
[32:12] It’s Hap… 是关于哈普的…
[32:15] Is he okay? 他还好吗?
[32:20] No, he’s gone, Trish. 不 他已经走了 翠西
[32:22] He’s dead. 他死了
[32:24] What? 什么?
[32:31] Trish, I can’t tell you how sorry I am. 翠西 我不得不告诉你我有多抱歉
[32:33] What was he doing, Will? 当时是怎么回事?
[32:37] This guy killed a girl, and, so we… 那家伙杀了一个女孩 所以我们…
[32:43] We had him… 我们把他…
[32:46] We found him and we had him cornered. And then he ran and… 我们找到了他把他包围了 然后他开始逃….
[32:50] Hap… 哈普…
[32:54] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[32:56] – I’m just so sorry. – Did he suffer? – 我真的很抱歉 – 他死得痛苦吗?
[33:00] – No, I don’t… – Did he say anything? – 不 我不认为… – 他有说什么吗?
[33:10] Well, when I found him he… 嗯 当我发现他的时候他已经…
[33:15] He was peaceful. 他死的很安祥
[33:18] – Did you get him? – No, no. Not yet. – 你们抓到他了的吗? – 不 不 还没有
[33:22] You find him. 你抓到他时
[33:24] And when you do, don’t arrest him. 不要逮捕他(当场击毙)
[33:28] You understand me, Will Dormer? 听明白了吗 威尔・多莫?
[33:31] Don’t you dare fucking arrest him! 你一定不要逮捕他!
[33:35] – Okay, Trish. – You understand? – 好的 翠西 – 你听懂了吗?
[33:38] Okay. 明白了
[33:42] Trish, listen. 翠西 听着
[33:45] I’m… 我…
[35:03] – was shot and killed this evening… …今天傍晚被枪杀
[35:06] … in an attempt to apprehend a suspect in the murder… …当时正试图抓捕涉嫌杀害…
[35:09] … of 17-year-old local girl, Kay Connell. …当地一名17岁少女凯・康奈尔的嫌犯
[35:15] I’m sorry. It’s been on the radio for hours. 我很抱歉 电台就已经播了好几个小时了
[35:19] We’re not used to this kind of stuff up here. 这种事我们这儿非常罕见
[35:24] He was standing right there. Last night. 他昨天晚上还好好地站在那里
[35:31] I hope I was nice to him. 我希望我当时对他好一点就好了
[35:34] He liked you. 他很喜欢你
[37:47] Detective? I’m sorry to bother you, but could you just point… 探长?我很抱歉打扰了你 但你可不可以指一下
[37:52] …to where you were when you heard the second shot? 当你听到第二声枪响时你在什么地方呢?
[37:56] Sorry to make you do this right now. 很抱歉要你在这个时候来解释
[37:59] That’s all right. You’re doing your job. 没什么 你也是在尽你的职责嘛
[38:02] Where was I? 是我在哪里吗?
[38:04] – There. – Thank you. – 在那里 – 谢谢了
[38:05] No sign of Farrell’s bullet yet, huh? 还没有发现打中法雷尔的弹壳吗?
[38:08] No, we’ll have the other one for ballistics after… 还没有 我们将用另一颗子弹 做弹道分析 在…
[38:12] …the autopsy. 尸体解剖之后
[38:16] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[38:25] – Clean through, huh? – Yeah. – 好干净了 是吗? – 是啊
[38:27] Bullet got lost in the rocks, I guess. 我猜 子弹有可能掉了岩石堆里了
[38:30] Well, better luck next time. 嗯 希望下次能幸运一点了
[38:33] You ever been shot? 你有被子弹击中过吗?
[38:35] Yeah, I have. Kind of itches, don’t it? 是的 有过 有点痒 是吗?
[38:39] We gotta catch him. Did you get a look at him? 我们一定要逮住他 你有见过他的脸吗?
[38:43] – When? – When I left you. – 什么时候? – 当我离开你的那段时候
[38:46] – You see anything? – I was in a lot of pain… – 你有看到什么吗? – 我那时很痛死了
[38:49] …and when I heard that second shot, I kept my goddamn head down. 而当我听到第二声枪响时 我把我该死的头低下来了
[38:54] Hey, I’m… 嘿 我只是
[38:56] …sorry about Detective Eckhart. 对厄克哈特警探的事感到抱歉
[38:58] Sorry about that megaphone. 还有那个扩音器
[39:01] – Maybe if I hadn’t… – Farrell, listen. – 要是我没有… – 法雷尔 听着
[39:04] What were we doing running around in the fog? 我们在那么大的雾天里面 东奔西跑为的什么?
[39:07] We doing it for our health? We were chasing someone. 是为健身吗?我们在追捕逃犯
[39:11] So anything that happened on that beach is not your fault. 所以在那个海滩上发生的 任何事情都不是你的错
[39:16] That’s the fault of one man and one man only. 那都是一个人 仅仅是他的错
[39:19] And that’s the man who beat Kay Connell to death. 并且就是他把凯・康奈尔活活打死的
[39:29] At this point, Dormer encountered Brooks. 在这个节骨眼上 多莫遇上了布鲁克斯
[39:32] The suspect, obscured by fog, shot Officer Brooks… 那个嫌疑犯 为大雾所隐蔽 开枪击中布鲁克斯警官
[39:36] …in the vastus externus of the left thigh. 的左大腿外侧
[39:39] You’re Farrell. You were shot in the leg. 你是法雷尔 你的腿中枪了
[39:42] Come on, Ellie. 算了吧 艾莉
[39:43] When you get this, get the cone. 等你拍完这个 把那个锥形岩石也拍下来
[39:47] – This his blood? – Ketchup maybe. – 这是他的血吗? – 也许是番茄酱
[39:49] Was he eating a hot dog? 他当时在吃热狗吗?
[39:56] Anything he dropped… 他掉下的任何东西
[40:00] …you put in a bag. 你们都放进袋子里
[40:01] Cigarette butts, gum wrappers, coins, anything. 香烟头 口香糖纸 硬币 任何东西
[40:05] Suspect will often leave something behind. 嫌疑犯总是会留下些什么的
[40:09] Detective Dormer… 多莫探长
[40:12] …Iost the suspect in the fog then heard a shot… 在大雾里迷失了嫌疑犯的踪迹 然后听到一声枪响
[40:15] …coming from a northeasterly direction. 来自东北方向
[40:19] – He wasn’t that way. – How do you know? – 他不是这个方向倒下的 – 你怎么知道的?
[40:22] Because I saw him. 因为我看到过他
[40:25] – Turn this way. – Are we almost done here? – 转到这个方向 – 我们这里都干得差不多了吗?
[40:28] My nads are freezing off. 我的身体冷的要命
[40:30] Ellie! I think I found something. 艾莉!我想我找到什么了
[40:34] – Should they start further over? – No. – 要他们走远点再找一次吗? – 不必
[40:36] He stayed by the water far as he could. 他最远就到水边
[40:39] I saw him over the rocks. He knew he’d lose us down there. 我在岩石上看到他 他知道到了那里我们就会看不到他
[40:47] Duggar. 达格
[40:49] Where’d he find it? 他在哪里发现的?
[40:51] Okay. 好
[40:53] Yeah, well, just let me know. 好的 到时候让我知道
[40:58] Okay. 好
[41:00] I will. 我会的
[41:05] Dormer? 多莫?
[41:07] They found Farrell’s bullet. Looks like a.38. 他们发现了打中法雷尔的子弹 看上去是.38口径的
[41:11] We’ll get both bullets to the lab. 我们会把两个弹壳都送去实验室的
[41:15] See if we can get a fix on the weapon. If it’s okay with you. 看看我们能不能确定是什么手枪 如果你没什么意见的话
[41:22] A guy came by. Said he was your new partner. 有个家伙来过 说他是你的新搭档
[41:25] – Did he leave a name? – No. – 他有留下名字吗? – 没有
[41:27] Can I borrow this? Thank you. 我可以借用这个吗?多谢了
[41:30] – Pioneer Lodge. – Warfield for Dormer. – 先锋旅馆 – 沃费德找多莫
[41:33] John Warfield. He’s called a couple times. 约翰沃费德 他已经打来好几次电话了
[41:38] Want me to lie? 要我说你不在吗?
[41:40] No, I’ll take it. 不用 我来接
[41:44] Thank you. 多谢了
[41:48] Dormer here. 我是多莫
[41:49] I was shocked to hear about your partner. I was getting to know him… 对你搭档的事我很震惊 我刚刚才开始和他熟起来…
[41:55] What do you want? 你想要什么?
[41:56] You know what I want, Eckhart was gonna give it to me. 你知道我想要什么 厄克哈特即将要给我的
[42:00] You got something to say, just say it. 你要干吗 有话直说
[42:03] – He told you about our conversation? – Say it. – 他告诉你我们之间的谈话了? – 说啊
[42:06] Let’s just say I’m interested to see your report on what happened. 我倒是对你的报告很感兴趣 看看昨天到底发生了什么
[42:12] Don’t presume to know what happened. 不要认为你知道发生了什么
[42:15] You weren’t here. But then, you never are, are you? 你并不在场 而且你永远不会在场的 不是吗?
[42:19] You’re always safe behind some desk, reading your bullshit reports. 你总是安全地躲在书桌后面 去看你的那些狗屁报告
[42:24] And that is why I have nothing but contempt for you. 这就是为什么 我对你除了藐视就再没什么了
[42:28] You and all the assholes like you… 你和那些像你一样的混蛋
[42:32] …risk nothing, spend all day sucking the marrow out of real cops… 从来不去冒险 整天对真正的警察敲骨吸髓
[42:37] …when you never had the balls to be one yourself. 而自己从来没种当个真正的警察
[45:04] – Detective, you came yourself. – Yeah. – 探长 你自己来的? – 是啊
[45:09] Sign here. 在这里签字
[45:20] He didn’t suffer too much. 他没受多大痛苦
[45:24] – What’s the caliber? – Don’t know. – 是什么口径? – 不知道
[45:26] The gunshot victims I see are from rifles. Wasn’t one of those. 我看中枪的伙计是被来复枪打中的 并不是这当中的枪
[45:32] – Had any sleep, detective? – Yeah. – 有好好睡过吗 探长? – 是的
[46:01] – What the hell is wrong with you? – Sorry. – 你有什么毛病啊? – 对不起
[46:09] No problem. 没问题
[46:11] – Bullet. I want results by tomorrow. – Aye, aye, cap’n. – 弹壳 我明天以前要见到报告 – 是 是 探长
[46:15] We should check Randy’s whereabouts. 我们应该查一下兰迪昨天的行踪
[46:18] Think it was Randy out there? 你认为那里的人是兰迪?
[46:20] He still doesn’t have an alibi. You said he beat Kay. 他仍然没有不在场证据 你还说他打过凯
[46:24] – You check it out, then. – I will. – 那你查一下吧 – 我会的
[46:54] Detective Dormer? 多莫探长?
[46:58] My report. I finished. 我的报告 我已经完成了
[47:00] I need you to look it over and sign it. 我需要你仔细地看一遍并且在这里签名
[47:03] It’s self-explanatory. 写得相当清楚了
[47:05] I look forward to getting back to work with you. 我希望可以回来和你一起工作
[47:09] We have more important things to do than paperwork. 我们有比文书工作更加重要的事情去做
[47:22] A man died, Ellie. This is important. 有个人死了 艾莉 这才是重要的
[47:25] Of course. I didn’t mean to imply that that wasn’t… 当然 我不是暗示那个并不重要…
[47:28] Be sure of your facts before you file this. 在归档前先要确立这些证据
[47:33] It’s your name on the report. 这份报告上签的是你的名字
[48:48] He couldn’t have come from there. 他不可能从那里出来的
[49:03] Dormer here. 我是多莫
[49:08] – Hello? – Can’t sleep, Will? – 喂? – 睡不着觉吗 威尔?
[49:11] Me neither. 我也是
[49:14] Who’s this? 你是谁?
[49:15] I got a nap this afternoon, but I guess you had to work. 下午我小睡了一会儿 但我猜你却不得不工作
[49:20] Who am I speaking to? 你到底是谁?
[49:21] Get rid of your clock yet? Won’t help. 把钟收起来了? 没用的
[49:24] When I moved here, I went five nights. You believe that? 刚搬来时 我折腾了五个通宵 你能相信吗?
[49:29] – This crazy light. – A name or I’m gonna hang up. – 天亮得教人发疯 – 你的名字 要不然我挂了
[49:32] No, you’re not. You need the company. 不 你不会的 你需要个伴儿
[49:34] Nothing as lonely as not sleeping. 没有什么比失眠更令人孤独了
[49:36] Feels like the whole fucking planet is deserted. Just you and me. 感觉就像整个星球荒无人烟 只剩你和我
[49:42] So… 那么
[49:44] …tell me who I’m talking to, and we can chat a while. 告诉我到底是和谁在说话 或许我们可以谈一会儿
[49:49] – I can’t do that. – Why not? – 我不能告诉你 – 为什么不能?
[49:50] – Not till you understand some things. – Like what? – 直到你明白一些事情以后 – 比如什么?
[49:54] I saw. 我看见了
[49:58] – Saw what? – Saw you shoot your partner. – 看到什么了? – 看到你开枪杀了你的拍档
[50:02] Saw him die in your arms on that beach. 看到他死在你怀里
[50:07] I thought you’d blame me. That’s why I dropped my gun. 我觉得你会因此迁怒于我 所以我扔掉了我的枪
[50:11] – My uncle’s old.38. – Yeah. – 我舅舅的老式.38手枪 – 是吗
[50:14] – You get it? What about ballistics? – Listen to me now. – 你找到了吗?弹道学的结论是什么? – 现在你听我说
[50:18] I don’t know what you think you saw. 我不知道你认为你看到了什么
[50:22] We should discuss this, don’t you think? Face to face. 但是我们应该商量一下 你是不是这样想?面对面的
[50:25] This situation isn’t yours to control. I saw you. 形势已经不是你所能控制的了 我看到了你
[50:29] I’ll control this situation, pal. 我会控制住形势的 伙计
[50:33] Because you don’t hide from me in a town this small. Get it? 因为你不可能躲着我的 这是个很小的镇 懂了吗?
[50:38] No, not for long. 不 不会很久的
[50:40] I need your help. I’m not telling anyone anything. 我需要你的帮助 我不会告诉任何人任何事
[50:43] We’re partners on this. 在这件事上我们是搭档
[51:21] – but to be remembered as the Kay we knew and loved. 但是请记住我们认识和爱的那个凯
[51:25] Swimming, hiking through the Kebaughs… 游泳 徒步穿越克堡斯
[51:28] …meeting at Darrow’s after school… 放学后在快餐店聚会
[51:31] …and always, always with a smile on her face. 并且一直 一直面带微笑
[51:38] Detective Dormer? 多莫探长?
[51:41] I want to check something. I was going over my report last night… 我要核实一下某些东西 我昨晚仔细检查了我的报告
[51:46] …and I have a question about where that second shot came from. 然后我对第二声枪响 到底从那里传来有点疑问
[51:50] You said you heard it from the waterline… 你说你是在水边听到枪响的
[51:53] …but from the way Detective Eckhart’s body fell… 但从厄克哈特警探尸体倒下的方向来看
[51:57] …it couldn’t have come from the rocks further up from the water. 枪声不可能是从远至水边的 岩石堆那里传出来的
[52:02] Do you think it’s possible you heard the shot before you hit the waterline? 你认为是否有可能在你下水之前枪就响了?
[52:09] – Detective Dormer? – Yeah, it’s possible. – 多莫探长? – 是的 也有可能
[52:13] Yeah. 是啊
[52:21] Why don’t I give her a ride? 为什么不让我载她一程?
[52:23] – Thought I smelled something. – How you doing? Coping? – 我想我嗅出了什么味道 – 你好吗?还那么酷?
[52:27] – You’re that cop. – Yeah. – 你就是那个警察 – 是的
[52:29] – Are you coming or not? – Not. – 你上不上来? – 不了
[52:34] Hey. 嘿
[52:42] You want a stick of gum? I love chewing gum. 你想要根口香糖吗? 我很喜欢嚼口香糖
[52:48] It keeps me awake. 它让我保持清醒
[52:52] I never met anyone from L.A. before. 我以前从来没有遇见过从洛杉矶来的人
[52:54] Not missing much. 不是很想念吧
[52:56] – So how do you like our shithole town? – It’s not bad. – 那么你喜欢我们这个破镇子吗? – 还不错
[53:01] Were you good friends with Kay? 你是凯的好朋友吗?
[53:03] Best friends. Since grade school. 最好的朋友 从小学起就是
[53:05] – That’s a long time. – Yeah, we were like sisters. – 那么久了啊 – 是啊 我们就像姐妹一样
[53:09] Like sisters? Must be tough for you what happened, then. 想姐妹一样?所发生的事对你来说一定很难受吧
[53:13] Everyone keeps telling me I’m doing great, considering. 大家都说我表现得很好 总的来说
[53:17] But they’re all real worried about me. 但是他们都真的为我担心
[53:20] They don’t even care if I show up for school or not. 他们甚至不在乎我去不去上学
[53:24] Worried I haven’t cried yet. 担心我有没有哭
[53:27] But ain’t no law says you gotta cry, right? 但是没有法律规定过你必须哭 是吗?
[53:30] No, there ain’t. 是的 没这样的法律
[53:37] What about her other friends? 那么她别的朋友呢?
[53:41] Do we have to talk about Kay right now? God. 我们难道必须现在谈凯的事吗?上帝
[53:45] I don’t want to think about all that. Just drive. 我现在不想去想这些 你只管开车
[53:49] I understand. 我懂了
[53:53] – Want me to take you somewhere? – As long as it’s fun. – 想要我带你去什么地方? – 只要是有意思的地方
[53:57] Young, impressionable girl… 年轻的 不谙世事的女孩
[54:00] …left alone with older Los Angeles cop. 独自和一个洛杉矶老警察待在一起
[54:02] Who knows where we might go? 谁知道我们要去哪里?
[54:05] Well, I know a place. 嗯 我知道一个地方
[54:09] Let’s just drift a while. 就让我们这样游荡一会
[54:13] Look at this. 看看这个
[54:15] Who does he think he is? 他以为自己是谁?
[54:17] What does he think he’s doing? 他知道自己在干什么吗?
[54:20] – Move over. – Let him move over. – 让开 – 让他让开吧
[54:23] Come on! Move over! 赶快!让开!
[54:25] What are you doing? Move over, you crazy fuck! 你在干什么?让开 你这个疯子!
[54:34] Just a little visit to the dump! 只不过来垃圾场一游!
[54:37] You should feel at home. 你应该感觉象在家一样
[54:39] You just about killed us! Get off me! 你刚刚差点害死我们两个 离我远点!
[54:42] – What is this? – You and Kay were like sisters? – 这算什么? – 你和凯象姐妹一样?
[54:46] – Yes. I told you. – Why are her pictures of you torn? – 是的 我告诉过你了 – 为什么她把你从合影里撕掉了?
[54:50] Why was her boyfriend’s hands all over your ass at her funeral? 为什么她男朋友和你 在她的葬礼上勾勾搭搭?
[54:55] Randy doesn’t have an alibi because he was with you. 兰迪没有不在场证明 因为他当时和你在一起
[54:59] You were out fucking your best friend’s boyfriend. 你和你最好的朋友的男朋友出去鬼混
[55:03] That what best friends do? 这就是最好的朋友干的吗?
[55:05] She never really loved Randy, okay? 她并不真的爱兰迪 知道吗?
[55:07] – She didn’t love him? – No. – 她不爱他? -是的
[55:09] How do you figure that? She have someone else? 你怎么知道的?她有了别的男人?
[55:13] – I don’t know. – Someone bought her dresses, jewelry? – 我不知道 – 有人为她买衣服和首饰?
[55:17] Hey, look around. 嘿 看看周围
[55:19] I want to show you something. 我想要给你看一些东西
[55:21] You’ll understand why I brought you. 你就会知道为什么我要带你来这里了
[55:23] This is the spot where your best friend’s naked body was dumped. 这里就是你好朋友的裸尸 被丢弃的的地点
[55:29] Wrapped up in garbage bags! 装在垃圾袋里!
[55:35] Tanya… 唐娅
[55:37] …I know you don’t want anyone knowing you betrayed your best friend. 我知道你不想任何人知道 你背叛了你的朋友
[55:42] That’s why you won’t give Randy an alibi for Friday night. I know. 那就是为什么你没有为兰迪作证星期五晚上的事情 我知道
[55:47] Tell me who Kay was seeing. 告诉我凯在和谁约会
[55:49] And we can forget the whole thing. 然后我们就可以完全忘掉这件事情了
[55:51] It’d be our secret. Our little secret, but I need a name. 这将是我们的秘密 一个小秘密 但我需要那个名字
[55:56] She wouldn’t tell me, okay? 她不肯告诉我的 知道吗?
[55:58] She wouldn’t tell you? You’re her best friend. 她不肯告诉你?你是她最好的朋友
[56:01] – It was her big fucking secret! – Why a secret? – 那是她该死的大秘密! – 为什么是个秘密?
[56:05] I don’t… Because she thought she was special… 我不知道…可能她认为她与众不同…
[56:09] …and she kept saying he’d help her get out of here. 并且她一直说他会帮她离开这个鬼地方
[56:13] – Who is “he”? – I don’t know. – “他”到底是谁? – 我不知道
[56:15] – She talked about him? – Yeah. – 她有说起过他吗? – 是的
[56:17] – She talked to you? – Yeah. – 对你说的? – 是的
[56:19] And what did she call him? 那么她叫他什么?
[56:21] – She called him something, right? – Yes! – 她总是要用什么称呼他的 对吗? – 是的!
[56:25] What? What’d she call him? 那么是什么?她叫他什么?
[56:29] Brody. 布罗迪
[56:31] She called him Brody. That’s not his name, so what’s the difference? 她叫他布罗迪 那不是他的名字 这有什么分别?
[56:36] Jesus! You happy now, you fucking asshole? 老天!你现在开心了 你这个混蛋?
[56:47] Okay. You did good. Come on. I’ll let you drive. 好 你干得不错 来吧 你来开车吧
[57:01] It’s just poetry. I read it line by line. 这就是诗 我一行一行的都读过
[57:04] It’s nothing specific. Verses on nature, love. That sort of stuff. 没有什么特别的 描写自然、爱情之类的诗句
[57:11] Detective Dormer. Line one. 多莫探长 一号线
[57:13] – Dormer here. – How’re you holding up? – 我是多莫 – 你是怎么支持下去的?
[57:16] Can’t be easy to keep working after three days of no sleep. 失眠三天之后再继续工作可不容易
[57:20] And hard to keep focus. 很难集中注意力
[57:22] Are you seeing things yet? 还会看见东西吗?
[57:24] You know, those little flashes? Tricks of light? 你知道的 那些小的闪光? 光的小把戏?
[57:28] See your partner? 看到你搭档了吗?
[57:31] – I see Kay sometimes. – What can I do for you, sir? – 我有时会看到凯 – 我能为你作些什么吗?
[57:36] Why couldn’t you tell anyone you shot him? 你为什么不告诉别人是你开的枪?
[57:39] I mean, it was an accident, right? 我是说 这是个意外 不是吗?
[57:43] I hope so. For your sake. You know what I’m saying? 我希望是的 这都是拜你所赐 你知道我在说什么吗?
[57:47] No need for threats. 威胁是没有用的
[57:49] I’m trying to make you understand my situation. 我只是试着让你理解我的处境
[57:52] You thought no one would believe you because of the trouble in L.A. 你认为 因为洛杉矶的麻烦 没有人会相信你
[57:57] I know what that’s like, Will. 威尔 我知道那种感觉
[58:02] – I got the same problem. – You do? – 我也有相同的问题 – 是吗?
[58:05] I’m not who you think I am. 我不是你所认为的那种人
[58:08] – You’re not? – No. – 你不是吗? – 不是
[58:11] I’m not a murderer any more than you. 我和你一样不是什么杀人犯
[58:13] Why don’t we get together? 为什么我们不见见面呢?
[58:16] Talk, have a beer, whatever? 聊聊天 喝杯酒什么的?
[58:18] Throw a little gas on the fire? 就像火上浇油一样?
[58:20] Yeah… 是啊…
[58:34] I gotta go check some things. Why don’t you… 我正要去查一些事情 你能…
[58:37] …put this stuff back into evidence and tell… 把这些东西放回证物室中并且告诉…
[58:41] – What’s that guy? – Fred. – 叫什么来着? – 佛瑞德
[58:42] Tell him I’ll see him in the morning. 告诉他我早上要见他
[58:45] Can we return this? Her mother might like it. 我们能把这个送回去吗? 她妈妈可能会喜欢的
[58:48] Sure. 当然
[1:00:12] That’s right. 这就好了
[1:04:21] Here. 来
[1:04:47] This is Walter. Leave a message, wait for the beep. 我是沃特 请听到嘀声后留言
[1:04:51] Will, you there? Where else can you go in that state? 威尔 你在吗? 你这样还能上哪儿去呢?
[1:04:55] You must’ve been freezing. 你肯定冻坏了
[1:04:57] If you want, take a shower. There are clean towels in the bathroom. 愿意的话就去冲个澡 浴室里有干净的毛巾
[1:05:08] This is Walter. Leave a message, wait for the beep. 我是沃特 请听到嘀声后留言
[1:05:11] Will, pick up. I’m not dumb enough to come back… 威尔 听电话吧 我不会蠢到跑回去的
[1:05:16] – Walter Finch. – Will. – 沃特芬茨吗? – 威尔
[1:05:19] Will Dormer, what are you doing? 威尔多莫 你在干吗?
[1:05:21] I try to help and you’re running around like a maniac. 我想帮你 你却象个疯子似的到处乱跑
[1:05:25] Were you gonna kill me? How would you explain that? 想杀了我吗?但你如何交代呢?
[1:05:29] No one gets too upset when child murderers are brought in feet first. 死个把杀人凶手 没人会为之难受的
[1:05:34] There’s no evidence I killed Kay. You know because I told you. 没证据表明我杀了凯 我讲了你才知道的
[1:05:39] – Come on. What’s wrong with you? – Guess I’m a little cranky. – 算了吧 你到底怎么了? – 可能上了点火
[1:05:43] – Lack of sleep. – Get some rest, will you? – 因为失眠 – 好好休息休息 好吗?
[1:05:46] Got some pills, and my bed’s nice and comfy. 再吃两颗药 我的床又软又舒服
[1:05:49] Another night up and you’ll lose it. Hallucinating, babbling. 再过上一晚你就没事了 那些幻视幻听都会消失的
[1:05:54] Tomorrow when you feel better, we’ll meet in public. 明天等你感觉好些了 我们见见面
[1:05:58] We’ll sort it out. 想个解决办法
[1:05:59] There’s a ferry north of Nightmute. I’ll be on the 11:00. 不夜城北面有个渡口 我11:00会在船上
[1:06:04] And before you leave, could you feed the dogs? They’re on a diet. 在离开之前能帮忙喂一下狗吗? 他们正在吃定餐
[1:06:45] Dormer? Fax from the lab. 多莫吗?实验室来的传真
[1:06:47] Weapon was a.38 Smith & Wesson. 杀人凶器是.38口径的史密斯手枪
[1:06:51] – We found something that might… – I found this. At the Connells’. – 我们发现某些或许… – 我发现了这个 在康奈尔家里
[1:07:01] And? 还有呢?
[1:07:03] It’s the author of the book we found in Kay’s bag. 这和我们在凯的书包里 发现的书是同一作者
[1:07:06] It’s signed by the author. He’s a local. 上面有作者亲笔签名 而且作者就在本地
[1:07:09] Kay had all his books. We should check it out. 凯有他的全套作品 我们应该查查这条线索
[1:07:13] – Small stuff, right? – Yeah. Sure, sure. – 细枝末节 没错吧? – 是的 当然 当然
[1:07:18] Nice work, Ellie. She’s got sharp eyes, huh? 干得不错 艾莉 她眼光敏锐 是吧?
[1:07:21] You bet your ass she does. 这还有啥好说的
[1:07:25] Good stuff. 好极了
[1:08:09] What a view. 多美的景致啊
[1:08:13] – I’m not who you think I am. – No? – 我并非如你所想的 – 是吗?
[1:08:18] Walter Finch: 沃特芬茨
[1:08:19] Lousy writer. Lonely freak. 一个不入流的作家 孤独的变态
[1:08:23] Murderer. No? 一个杀人犯 不是吗?
[1:08:27] When I was 7, my grandmother took me to Portland. 我七岁的时候祖母带我去波特兰
[1:08:30] We were walking along and two guys snatched her purse. 我们在街上走着 两个家伙抢了她的钱包
[1:08:34] A police officer came to ask questions. 一个警官前来调查经过
[1:08:37] He stood the whole time. Uniform looked brand-new. 他一直站得笔直 簇新的警服
[1:08:41] Shoes, badge were polished. It was like a soldier, only better. 闪亮的皮鞋和警徽 就象一个战士 甚至更有胜之
[1:08:46] I respect your profession. I write about it. 我对你们的职业深表敬意 这也是我创作的题材
[1:08:49] I wanted to become a cop after school. I couldn’t pass all the tests. 我毕业后也想当个警察 但我不能通过所有测试
[1:08:54] You should’ve tried Internal Affairs. They’d have taken you. 你应该去内务部试试 他们也许会录用你
[1:08:58] What do you want from me? 想让我为你干点什么?
[1:09:00] After Kay died, I knew everyone would think I meant to do it. 凯死后 我知道所有人都会 以为我是蓄意谋杀
[1:09:04] So I cleaned the body, removed all evidence connecting it to me. 所以我清洗了尸体 销毁了与我有关的一切证据
[1:09:09] Except for your fucking novel. 除了你的狗屁小说
[1:09:13] You don’t always see the wood for the trees. 智者千虑必有一失
[1:09:16] You, for one, should have figured that out by now. 拿你来说 现在肯定也有切身体会了吧
[1:09:29] When I heard they had brought somebody from L.A., I panicked. 听说洛杉矶要来人 我就慌了
[1:09:33] I knew the locals would connect me to Kay eventually. 我知道本地警察最终肯定 会发现我和凯的关系
[1:09:37] I could handle them. They never look in the eyes of a killer. 但我应付得来 他们对凶杀毫无经验
[1:09:42] Killing changes you. You know that. 杀了人后你就变了个人 你了解的
[1:09:45] It’s not guilt. 不是罪恶感
[1:09:47] I never meant to do it. 我从来没想过杀人
[1:09:51] It’s like awareness. 而象是豁然开朗
[1:09:54] Life is so important. How could it be so fucking fragile? 生命何等珍贵 怎能如此不堪一击?
[1:09:58] You’d see it right away, wouldn’t you? 你马上就能感觉到 不是吗?
[1:10:00] You trying to impress me? Because you got the wrong guy. 你想显示你的与众不同吗? 你找错对象了
[1:10:04] Killing that girl made you feel special. 杀了那个女孩让你自命不凡
[1:10:08] But you’re not. 但你根本不值一提
[1:10:11] You’re the same pathetic freak I’ve been dealing with for 30 years. 你和我三十年来所对付的 病态变态的罪犯毫无两样
[1:10:17] Know how many of you I caught with your pants down? 你知道我亲手抓了多少 你们这类人吗?
[1:10:20] I never touched her like that. 我从来没有这样对待过她
[1:10:24] You wanted to. Now you wish you had. 你想这么干来着 现在你更希望如此了
[1:10:27] Best you could do is clip her nails. 你能做的最好的事 就是给她剪剪指甲
[1:10:32] Now you’re so different. You don’t get it, do you? 现在你是多么与众不同啊 你一无所有 不是吗?
[1:10:36] You’re my job. You’re what I’m paid to do. 我就是来对付你们这种人的 我就是干这个的
[1:10:39] You’re about as mysterious to me as a toilet is to a plumber. 你对我来说就象水管工对下水道一样 毫无神秘可言
[1:10:44] Reasons for doing what you did? Who gives a fuck? 你干的好事的动机是什么? 谁惹的火?
[1:10:49] Motivations are everything, Will. 动机就是一切 威尔
[1:10:52] What did you see through the fog? 在漫天大雾里你看到什么了?
[1:10:56] I saw pretty clearly, didn’t I? I saw you take aim… 我看得相当清楚 不是吗? 我看到你举枪瞄准…
[1:11:00] – Forget it. …shoot your partner in the chest. – 别说了 – 一枪打中你搭档的胸膛
[1:11:05] I heard him say, “Get away from me!” Why? 我听到他说 “滚开!” 为什么?
[1:11:08] Anything to do with Internal Affairs investigation? 和内务部的调查有关吗?
[1:11:12] All that tension in your department? 还是警局里紧张的人际关系?
[1:11:15] – You think I’m that easy? – I’m saying that’s how it looks. – 你以为我这么好对付? – 我说的不过是所见所闻
[1:11:19] Maybe even how it feels. 或许甚至是所猜所想而已
[1:11:24] How did it feel when you found out it was Hap? Guilt? Relief? 发现是哈普你的感觉如何? 犯罪感?解脱感?
[1:11:31] Suddenly, you’re free and clear. 突然之间 你一身轻松
[1:11:33] Did you think about it before that moment? 在此之前可曾想到过?
[1:11:37] What would it be like if he wasn’t there anymore? 比如有朝一日摆脱了他会怎么样?
[1:11:43] Doesn’t mean you did it on purpose. 这就意味着你是有意的吗?
[1:11:54] You figure if you got something on me, then I’ll just roll over? 你以为我会让你牵着鼻子走
[1:11:59] – Protect my reputation? – No. – 为了维护我的声誉? – 不
[1:12:02] Protect your life’s work. 为了维护你的终生职业
[1:12:05] The scumbags you put away will be back on the street before you go on trial. 在你接受审讯之前 你亲手清除的社会渣滓就会重返舞台的
[1:12:11] With Hap gone, you’re free and clear. 摆脱了哈普 你已经一身轻松了
[1:12:13] Why mess with that? 为什么要再搞得一团糟呢?
[1:12:17] Kay Connell. Remember her? 凯康奈尔 还记得她吗?
[1:12:22] It’s your choice. 这是你的选择
[1:12:26] Think of all the other Kay Connells. 想想所有别的凯康奈尔
[1:12:28] Do the math. You’re a pragmatist. 算计一下 你是个实用主义者
[1:12:31] You have to be because of your job. 你必须讲求实际因为你的职业
[1:12:34] This isn’t easy, but I want you to understand… 这很困难 但我想让你明白
[1:12:37] …we’re in the same situation here. 我们现在处境相同
[1:12:40] You didn’t mean to kill Hap any more than I meant to kill Kay. 你不想杀哈普 正如我也不想杀凯
[1:12:45] But that’s hard for them to believe, so that’s why we need each other. 但别人难于相信这些 所以我们彼此需要
[1:12:51] We gotta find a patsy for the Connell case and make it stick. 我们要为康奈尔一案找只替罪羊 让他承担一切
[1:12:56] Then you go back to Los Angeles and I can go back to living my life. 然后你回你的洛杉矶 我过我的生活
[1:13:03] So, what do you need from me? 那么 你要我做什么?
[1:13:09] What do they know about me? 他们对我了解多少了?
[1:13:14] They found a signed copy of one of your books at Kay’s house. 他们在凯家发现了一本 你小说的签名本
[1:13:19] – So you’ll be brought in for questioning. – At the station? – 所以他们会临讯你 – 在局里?
[1:13:23] That’s what they usually do. 通常如此
[1:13:26] Brought in for questioning. I can write that easily. 侦缉聆讯 我写这个不费吹灰之力
[1:13:30] Calm down. It’s no big thing. It’s preliminary inquiry, so… 别紧张 没什么大不了的 初讯而已 所以…
[1:13:35] …just tell the truth. 实话实说就行
[1:13:39] – Tell them about Randy… – Why are you talking about Randy? – 告诉他们兰迪的事… – 干吗要提兰迪?
[1:13:43] Talk about your relationship with Kay. 告诉他们你和凯的关系
[1:13:45] You can’t hide it, so just say it. 你藏不住的 所以要讲实话
[1:13:48] Randy is none of your business. It’s not your affair. 兰迪和你没有关系 这跟你毫不相干
[1:13:52] Shouldn’t I tell them she was unhappy… 我不该告诉他们她很不开心…
[1:13:55] Tell them she was unhappy, but let them find Randy themselves. 告诉他们她不开心 但让他们自己去找到兰迪
[1:14:00] That way, they’ll make it stick. 这样 他们才会归罪于他
[1:14:03] Understand? 懂了吗?
[1:14:06] We need a wild card. 我们需要一张王牌
[1:14:10] – A wild card? – Yeah. Something that’s there. – 王牌? – 不错 现场的某样东西
[1:14:14] Something we can use. It’s in every good detective novel. 我们能利用的东西 这在每部优秀的侦探小说都会有的
[1:14:18] You still have the.38? 那只.38的枪还在你手里吗?
[1:14:22] No. 不在了
[1:14:24] Really? That’s a shame. 是吗?真遗憾
[1:14:28] We could use that. That’d be very convincing for them. 我们本可以利用它 这会很有说服力的
[1:14:34] This is my stop. 我到站了
[1:14:45] Dormer! 多莫!
[1:14:53] Wild card! 王牌!
[1:14:59] – 晚安 各位 – 晚安 弗朗西斯
[1:15:03] Working some overtime? 加班加点啊?
[1:15:05] – Nice. – Cracking some big cases? – 好啊 – 要破大案了?
[1:15:09] – Night. – Night, guys. – 晚安 – 晚安 伙计们
[1:15:58] This is always the worst time of night for me. 这是我每天夜里最难熬的时分
[1:16:01] Too late for yesterday, too early for tomorrow. 对于昨天来说太晚了 对于明天来说又太早
[1:16:04] Sorry about the tape. I had to make sure you’d follow through. 对录音带的事我很抱歉 我得确信你不会中途撒手
[1:16:09] I’ll follow through. 我不会中途撒手的
[1:16:10] I’ve been thinking it over. I should tell them about Randy. 我仔细想过了 我必须告诉他们兰迪的事
[1:16:15] – I think that’s a bad idea. – But he’s the patsy. He deserves it. – 我不认为这是个好主意 – 但他是替罪羊 他罪有应得
[1:16:19] You should have heard the shit Kay told me. 你应该听过那些凯告诉我的烂事
[1:16:23] But these are cops. They’re not children. 但他们是警察 不是三岁小孩
[1:16:26] You don’t throw things like that in their lap. 你别做得这么过于明显
[1:16:29] I’ll push them toward Randy. 我会把他们引向兰迪
[1:16:31] When the time is right. 当时机成熟的时候
[1:16:33] We don’t have the gun. How will we convince them he’s guilty? 你把枪丢了 怎么让他们相信他有罪?
[1:16:38] Did you keep the dress? 那条裙子还在吗?
[1:16:40] The dress? 什么裙子?
[1:16:42] Kay’s dress, nail clippings. What did you do with those? 凯的裙子 还有指甲剪 你怎么处理的?
[1:16:45] That’s great. The dress. We could use that. Even better than the gun. 好极了 裙子 我们可以利用它 比枪还有效
[1:16:50] – Where could he have taken her? – Where’d you take her? – 他会在哪儿攻击她呢? – 你在哪儿攻击她的?
[1:16:54] – She died in the cabin, right? – Yeah. – 她死于那个小屋 对吧? – 对
[1:16:57] Where’d you take her to clean her up? 然后你把她带到哪儿去清洗的?
[1:17:00] Don’t think about that. This is tough enough for you. 别想这个了 已经够你受的了
[1:17:04] – It was an accident. – Yeah. – 是个意外? – 对
[1:17:06] – I didn’t mean to kill her, you know. – I know, but what happened? – 我没想杀她的 你知道 – 我知道 但发生了什么?
[1:17:12] She called and said that she and Randy had had a fight. 她打电话说她和兰迪大吵了一架
[1:17:18] She wanted to come over and talk, and I said, “Meet me at our place.” 她想过来和我谈谈 于是我说“老地方见”
[1:17:22] That’s the cabin at the beach. 就是海边的那个小屋
[1:17:25] She comes over. She’s distraught and a little drunk. 她来了 心烦意乱而且有点醉醺醺的
[1:17:30] She starts telling me about how Randy and Tanya were carrying on. 她开始告诉我兰迪和唐娅如何勾勾搭搭
[1:17:36] I only wanted to comfort her. Hold her. 我只想安慰安慰她 拥抱一下她
[1:17:44] I kissed her, and got a little excited… 我吻了她 然后有点兴奋…
[1:17:49] … and she started laughing at me. 然后她开始笑我
[1:17:53] She wouldn’t stop laughing. 她无法控制地一直笑
[1:17:56] Ever had someone laugh at you when you’re like that? Vulnerable. 在你这样的时候有人这么笑过你吗? 太容易受伤了
[1:18:01] Laughing their ass off? Someone you thought respected you? 笑得歇斯底里? 你以为很敬重你的人?
[1:18:05] You ever have that happen? 你试过这种事吗?
[1:18:08] I just wanted to stop her laughing. And then, you know… 我只想让她停止大笑 然后 你知道…
[1:18:13] … I hit her. 我打了她
[1:18:15] Couple of times, to stop her. Get a little respect. 打了几下 让她别笑 讨回点尊严
[1:18:19] Randy did it all the time. She liked it when he did it. 兰迪一向如此 她喜欢他这么做
[1:18:23] She never blamed him. Never wanted to leave him. 她从来不责怪他 从来没想过离开他
[1:18:26] I do it, she starts screaming. She wouldn’t stop. 我这么干的时候 她却尖叫起来 不停地叫
[1:18:31] She’s screaming. I put my hand over her mouth. 她在尖叫 我用手捂住她的嘴
[1:18:35] Then I’m really scared. I’m scared shitless. 然后我真的怕极了 我怕得要死
[1:18:39] More scared than I’ve ever been. I’m more scared than her. 从来没这么害怕过 比她还要害怕得多
[1:18:43] And then… 然后…
[1:18:46] … everything was clear. 一切都清楚了
[1:18:50] There was no turning back. 已经没有回头路可走
[1:18:54] And after that, I was calm. 这以后 我就恢复了冷静
[1:18:59] Real calm. 异常冷静
[1:19:04] You and I share a secret. 你我分享了一个秘密
[1:19:07] We know how easy it is to kill somebody. 你知道要杀一个人有多简单
[1:19:11] That ultimate taboo. It doesn’t exist outside our minds. 不可杀人的终极戒律 在我们的意识之外原不存在
[1:19:17] I didn’t murder her. 我没有谋杀她
[1:19:19] I killed her, but it just ended up that way. 我杀了她 但事情就是这么一个了局
[1:19:24] So where’d you take the body? 那么你把尸体带哪儿去了?
[1:19:27] Thanks for listening to me. 多谢你聆听我的表白
[1:19:29] Feels good to talk about that stuff. I’ll be able to sleep now. 说了这些后感觉好多了 我现在能睡得着觉了
[1:19:35] You wanna talk about Hap? 想跟我说说哈普的事吗?
[1:19:49] – Morning. – Your phone isn’t working. – 早上好 – 你的电话坏了
[1:19:51] I turned it off. I needed to sleep. Sorry. 我把它关了 我需要睡眠 抱歉
[1:19:54] Fred called that author. He was happy to cooperate. 佛瑞德给那个作者打过电话 他表示乐意合作
[1:19:58] He’ll be in first thing, so we need to get to the office. 他一大早就来 所以我们马上得去办公室
[1:20:02] I forgot to tell you they sell these in stores in Anchorage. 忘了告诉你了 这是安克雷奇的店里卖的
[1:20:06] – No way of finding out who bought it. – Okay. – 没法查出谁买的 – 好的
[1:20:10] Bet you’re looking forward to getting back to L.A. 你盼着回洛杉矶
[1:20:13] Back to robbery homicide, or… 回抢劫凶杀组 或者…
[1:20:16] …maybe not. 别的地方
[1:20:18] – What are you saying to me, Ellie? – Nothing. – 你想对我说什么 艾莉? – 没什么
[1:20:26] Are you doing okay? You haven’t been sleeping much. 你还好吧?你没睡多少觉
[1:20:29] No, I haven’t. No. 是啊 我睡不着 是啊
[1:20:36] A good cop can’t sleep because a piece of the puzzle’s missing. 一个好警察睡不着觉 是因为茅塞难开
[1:20:40] A bad cop, because his conscience won’t let him. 一个坏警察睡不着觉 则是由于良知自责
[1:20:45] – You said that once. – I did? – 你曾经说过的 – 我说过吗?
[1:20:51] Sounds like something I’d say, don’t it? 听起来倒象是我说的话 不是吗?
[1:20:56] I’ll see you back there. 等会见
[1:20:59] 那么你和凯康奈尔很熟?
[1:21:01] 是的
[1:21:03] In what regard were you and her familiar? 在哪方面你和她比较熟?
[1:21:08] – How did you know her? – She was an avid reader of my novels. – 你和她怎么认识的? – 她是我的侦探小说的热心读者
[1:21:12] When did you meet her first? 第一次见到她是什么时候?
[1:21:14] A year ago. She came to a signing in Nightmute. 一年前 她来不夜城请我签名
[1:21:18] She hung around afterwards. We chatted about my writing… 之后她逗留了一阵 我们聊了聊写作…
[1:21:22] …and how she wanted to write… 还有她如何热衷创作
[1:21:25] …then she asked if she could visit me …然后她问我是否能来拜访
[1:21:28] and talk about books, things like that. 还谈了诸如我的小说之类的事
[1:21:31] – And she did? – Yeah, we became very close. – 她真来拜访了吗? – 是啊 我们就这样交上了朋友
[1:21:34] She got comfortable enough to show me her writing. 她还无所顾忌地让我读了她写的东西
[1:21:37] – What does she write? – Poetry, actually. – 她写了什么? – 诗
[1:21:40] – Any good? – No, not really. – 还行吗? – 不 不怎么样
[1:21:43] – You tell her that? – Why would I? – 你这么跟她说的? – 我干吗要说呢?
[1:21:48] Exactly what was the nature of your relationship to this girl, Finch? 你和那个女孩到底是什么关系 芬茨?
[1:21:53] I was someone she could talk to. 我是她一个可资倾谈的对象
[1:21:55] Someone outside of her everyday life. 一个在她生活圈子之外的人物
[1:21:58] That’s why she needed me and approached me. 这就是她需要我并接近我的原因
[1:22:01] Why’d she need you for that? 她为什么需要倾谈的对象呢?
[1:22:04] – Well, her boyfriend, Randy… – Randy Stetz? – 嗯 因为她男朋友 兰迪… – 兰迪斯特茨?
[1:22:09] – Abusive little prick. He hit her. – We know all this already. – 滥用暴力小混蛋 他打她 – 这我们都知道了
[1:22:14] – It was getting worse. – So? – 情况越来越糟了 – 怎么样?
[1:22:17] A lot worse. Really. 非常糟糕 真的
[1:22:18] Why all this eagerness to talk about Randy? 为什么你会如此热心地提到兰迪?
[1:22:22] You’re right. I’m sorry. That’s probably all hearsay. 你说的对 我很抱歉 这可能都是道听途说
[1:22:26] I don’t want anything I say taken the wrong way. 我不希望我所说的任何话 让你们误入歧途
[1:22:29] Anything you say to us at this stage is in confidence. 目前你所告诉我们的都是保密的
[1:22:33] Secondly, we’re not a bunch of hotheads who’ll draw crazy conclusions. 其次 我们也不是一帮 乱下结论的莽撞鬼
[1:22:38] – Okay. – Please, continue. – 明白了 – 请继续
[1:22:41] One more thing. 还有一件事
[1:22:43] Probably doesn’t mean much, but I think Kay was scared. 也许这无关紧要 但我觉得凯很害怕
[1:22:47] – I have myself to blame for that. – Why is that? – 我认为这是我的错 – 为什么?
[1:22:51] Randy knew who I was. He knew that she had a friend… 兰迪知道我的存在 他知道她有个朋友
[1:22:55] …someone she confided in. It made him furious. 一个她深为信赖的朋友 这让他很恼火
[1:22:58] She wrote about being scared. Her letters were getting desperate. 她写到她的恐惧 她的信越来越流露出绝望的情绪
[1:23:03] You still have these letters, by any chance? 这些信还在你手上吗?
[1:23:06] I probably do. Do you think it might help? 或许吧 你认为这会有所帮助吗?
[1:23:10] They might. 有可能
[1:23:13] Okay. Anything else? 好的 还有什么?
[1:23:17] The thing that worried her the most was the gun. 让她最为担忧的是那支枪
[1:23:21] He had this old handgun. He showed it to her. 他有把老手枪 他让她看过的
[1:23:25] I don’t know where he got it, probably wasn’t even his… 我不知道他从哪儿搞到的 也许根本不是他的
[1:23:29] …but he said he’d use it if he found out who she was seeing. 但他说一旦发现她去见谁他就会开枪
[1:23:33] He kept it hidden in a heating vent. You know, in the skirting boards? 他把它藏在暖气通风口 你知道的 在壁脚板那里?
[1:23:42] It might be the.38. 可能是支.38的枪
[1:23:45] – Get me Judge Biggs. – What? – 给我接通比格斯法官 – 干吗?
[1:23:47] I’m getting a search warrant to Randy’s. 我要一张兰迪家的搜查令
[1:23:50] – Get Judge Biggs on the phone. – I should get over there. – 给我接通比格斯法官的电话 – 我得过去看看
[1:23:54] – No! – No? – 不行! – 不行?
[1:23:56] You’re the guy he’s talking to. 你和他谈过话
[1:23:59] So we’re waiting for the warrant. Okay? 所以我们还是等搜查令来了再说 好吗?
[1:24:05] Do you know when Randy showed her the gun? 知道兰迪什么时候给她看的手枪吗?
[1:24:08] February? 二月份?
[1:24:11] No, probably January. 不 不 可能是在一月
[1:24:14] Why didn’t you come forward when she died? 为什么在她死时 你不把事情真相说出来?
[1:24:17] – She didn’t want anybody to know. – Even when she was dead? – 她不想让其他人知道 – 尽管她死了也要守口如瓶?
[1:24:22] Beaten to death. Her body dumped on a pile of garbage! 被殴打至死 她的尸体被弃置在垃圾堆中!
[1:24:27] – I was her friend. – No! – 我是她的好友 – 不 你不是!
[1:24:28] – Acquaintance. We were close… – Close? – 泛泛之交 好了吧 我们是老相识… – 老相识?
[1:24:32] She was attractive. Did you have sex with her? 她很有魅力呀 你有和她上过床吗?
[1:24:35] – She was 17. – Seventeen? She was attractive. – 她只有17岁 – 17岁?她真的很诱人啊
[1:24:38] I suppose. 我猜是吧
[1:24:40] Suppose? She was. So did you have sex with her? 你猜?她事实上是呀 那你有没有和她上过床?
[1:24:43] – No, I was her mentor. – You bought her things. Gifts. – 没有 我是她的导师 – 你送了她一些东西 礼物?
[1:24:48] – Yes. – What kind of gifts? – 是 – 什么样的礼物?
[1:24:50] – Books, mostly, that’s what she loved. – Books? What about this? – 大部份是书 她很爱看书 – 书吗?那么这个呢?
[1:24:55] – You give her this? – Yes. – 这是你送她的? – 是的
[1:24:59] Why? 为什么?
[1:25:00] – To see how she looked with it on? – No. – 是为了看看她带上后的样子吗? – 不是
[1:25:03] – No? Why jewelry? – It was just a present. – 不是?那你送她首饰干吗? – 这只是一份礼物而已
[1:25:06] – Bought a lot of presents? Dresses? – What’s wrong with that? – 你买了很多礼物给她?衣服? – 那又有什么问题?
[1:25:11] Nothing. I’m figuring out what kind of mentor you were. 没什么问题 我只是想知道 你是一位怎么样的导师罢了
[1:25:15] I gave her things she couldn’t have. 我送她自己买不到的东西
[1:25:17] You wanted to fuck her, didn’t you? Sick son of a bitch! 你只是想干她了吧 不是吗? 你这他妈的贱种!
[1:25:23] – Cool off. – Sick bastard. – 冷静点 – 你这变态的狗屁
[1:25:25] You have to cool down. Okay? Cool down. 你需要冷静下来 知道吗? 冷静下来
[1:25:29] All right. I need a break. 好的 我要休息一下
[1:25:49] I have to apologize on behalf of my colleague. 允许我代我的同僚向你道歉 他呀…
[1:25:53] He’s been under a lot of pressure lately. But he’s a good cop. 他最近受到了很沉重的压力 但他真的是个好警察
[1:25:57] I’d hate to see the bad cop. 哈…我最不希望见到坏警察啦
[1:26:06] Search and seizure warrant. Yes, sir. 搜查令和扣押令 是的 警长
[1:26:08] Randy Stetz. 兰迪斯特茨
[1:26:23] – We got our warrant! – Thank you. We appreciate it. – 我们拿到搜查令了! – 多谢你的合作 非常感谢
[1:26:39] Francis, come with me. Let’s go! 弗朗西斯 跟我一起去 行动吧!
[1:26:47] – You’re not going? – No. – 你不跟着一起去吗? – 不了
[1:27:13] Are you not on the Connell case? 你不是在调查康奈尔的案件吗?
[1:27:15] I’m covering the shooting of Detective Dormer’s partner. 我转到多莫探长拍档的枪杀案了
[1:27:19] Heard about that. 我也有听闻过
[1:27:24] Should I call about Kay’s letters? 我应否就凯信件的问题跟你联络?
[1:27:26] Yeah. I’ll pick them up. 打给我 我会去取信件的
[1:27:52] Stetz! We’re coming in! 斯特茨!我们要进来了!
[1:28:12] Turn the place over. 彻底搜查整间房子
[1:28:24] Look there! Try over there! 看看那里!查一下那儿!
[1:28:27] Rich, look here now. 瑞奇 看一看这边呀
[1:28:36] I got it! Hey, Fred! 我找到了!嗨 佛瑞德!
[1:28:58] – Just in time, Dormer. – Had it in the motor oil. – 你来得正好 多莫 – 在机油内找到了这个
[1:29:04] What the fuck is this? 这是他妈的什么呀?
[1:29:29] He says he was with Tanya when Kay was killed. 他现在说在凯被杀的时候 他正和唐娅在一起
[1:29:32] – That’s what she told me. – When? – 她也是这样的告诉我的 – 何时?
[1:29:35] – When I questioned her. – Were you planning on telling us? – 在我质问她的时候 – 那你之前有想过要告诉我们吗?
[1:29:38] That’s what I’m doing now. 我现在就是在告诉你们
[1:29:46] Randy and Tanya were screwing around. She’s trying to protect him. 兰迪和唐娅在一起鬼混 她只是想庇护他罢了
[1:29:51] – And the gun? – Says it isn’t his. – 那他对手枪的有什么解释? – 他说那不是他的
[1:29:53] If we get the ballistics match, he’ll be forthcoming. 我想如果弹道鉴证结果出来后 他应该会变得稍为合作些
[1:29:57] – Leaving? – First thing tomorrow. – 那你要走了吗? – 明天一早
[1:29:59] If Spencer can remember where he parked the plane. 如果斯宾塞还记得 他把飞机停在哪里的话
[1:30:29] I thought you wanted to kill me in the interview room. 在会谈室内 我还以为你真的想把我杀掉呢
[1:30:33] – Randy is in jail. – Said I’d write an ending they’d like. – 兰迪已经被捕了 – 我说过我会写一个让他们满意的结局
[1:30:37] You were wrapped up in details. 你也被事件细节和真相弄得团团转呀
[1:30:39] – The details? He’s innocent. – No, he isn’t. – 那些细节?他是无辜的 – 不 他不是
[1:30:42] He beat Kay. One day he’d do something worse. 他殴打凯 有朝一日他可能会做出更严重的事情
[1:30:53] You knew I planted the gun? 你何时知道那手枪是我插赃的?
[1:30:55] You wanted to help me before the tape recorder. 在我给你看那录音机前 你就已经想帮助我了
[1:30:58] You had to have a wild card. 你需要一张王牌作后盾
[1:31:01] You’re a good man. I know that, even if you’ve forgotten it. 你是个好人 我知道的 尽管你已经忘记了
[1:31:05] When were you gonna point them at me? 你在何时把那些矛头都指向我?
[1:31:08] When you found Kay’s dress? 在你找到凯的裙子那时?
[1:31:11] Where I took the body? 在我带走尸体那里是吧?
[1:31:13] If you have a gun and forensics… 如果你有一把手枪和法医鉴证的话
[1:31:15] …wouldn’t matter what I said about you killing your partner. 就算我供出你射杀拍档的事来也没有关系了
[1:31:33] May I have the tape? 可以把那录音带交给我吗?
[1:31:43] – Did you make any other copies? – Why would I? – 你有否拷贝其他备份? – 我为何要?
[1:31:47] Stop me from turning you in. 不要逼我送你进牢
[1:31:49] Or killing you. 或者灭你口
[1:31:51] I don’t have a hold over you. You made choices. 我没有抓过你的痛脚 所有的路都是你选择的
[1:31:54] Like I wasn’t here. Why kill me? 就好像我不存在一样 干嘛杀我灭口?
[1:31:56] It won’t help Randy. 这帮不到兰迪什么呀
[1:31:58] After your scene at the department, 在警察局你对我作出的举动之后
[1:32:00] it won’t do you good if I’m dead. 我死了的话对你也没什么好处哟
[1:32:02] – A lot of ways a man can die. – Like an accident? Like Hap. – 一个人死是有很多方法的 – 比如一场意外?像哈普那样
[1:32:08] Like Kay. 象凯那样
[1:32:12] It took you 10 minutes to beat Kay Connell to death. 你用了10分钟 将凯康奈尔殴打至死
[1:32:16] Ten fucking minutes. You calling that an accident? 他妈的10分钟呀 你还说这是一场意外?
[1:32:20] It took you a fraction of a second to kill your partner. 你只用了千分之一秒 就干掉你的好拍档
[1:32:24] Is that more of an accident? 难道那就更像一场意外么? 真的吗?
[1:32:29] Is this an accident? 那这又是一场意外吗?
[1:32:34] If you want it to be. 如果你想它变成的话
[1:32:51] It’s over, Walt. 够了 完了 沃特
[1:32:54] It’s over. I’m telling them everything. 已经结束了 我要把所有真相告诉他们
[1:32:56] Tell them about Hap, you, everything. 告诉他们关于哈普、你、和其他的事情
[1:32:59] – What good would that do? – It’ll end this thing. – 这样做对你有什么好处? – 那会为所有的事划上句号
[1:33:02] It won’t end it. You’re not thinking straight. 这样做没有用的 不要胡思乱想呀
[1:33:06] Will you tell the truth? You shot your partner and lied about it. 把真相供出来?你射杀了你的拍档 然后给假证供
[1:33:11] To them, you’re a liar and a killer. You’re tainted. Forever! 对他们来说 你是个说谎者和杀人凶手 你会遗臭万年的!
[1:33:16] You don’t get to pick when you tell the truth. 你没有选择的权利何时说出真相
[1:33:19] The truth is beyond that. 因为真相远远超乎你的想象
[1:33:22] That tape was the only proof we had a conversation outside of that room. 那录音带是唯一可以证明我们在那会谈室之外还有接触过
[1:33:29] To them, I’m a writer that Kay admired. 对他们而言 我只是一个凯颇崇拜的作家
[1:33:31] Randy is the killer, 兰迪是那杀人凶手
[1:33:33] and you’re a hero cop. 而你就是一位英雄警员
[1:33:35] Your life’s work is intact. 你一生的事业也丝毫无损
[1:33:37] Another abusive scumbag is in jail. Everything is as it should be. 多一个社会渣滓进牢 所有东西都如常进行
[1:33:41] Go back to Los Angeles. The case against Randy is pretty solid. 回去洛杉矶吧 指控兰迪的案件已经证据确凿
[1:33:46] I can take care of everything here. I got it worked out. Go home. 我可以把这里所有的处理掉 我会把事情办妥的 回家吧
[1:33:57] Midnight of your sixth night. You broke my record, Will. 在你第六晚的深夜 你打破了我的纪录 威尔
[1:34:40] – Randy Stetz. He was an asshole. – You knew him as a kid? – 兰迪斯特茨 他是个混蛋 – 你知道关于他童年的事吗?
[1:34:44] – Dads were on the same boat. – Bad seed. – 他的父亲也干过同样的事 – 孽种呀
[1:34:48] How do you like our beer? 你觉得我们的啤酒好吗?
[1:34:56] What Dormer needs is a little shuteye. 多莫现在需要的是小睡片刻
[1:34:59] – White nights getting to you? – Hasn’t been easy. – 极昼把你搞垮了吗? – 真是很不好过的
[1:35:02] – Better than winter. – Got that right. – 怎样也比冬天好 – 哈 你说得对
[1:35:04] Sun barely comes up for five months. 在冬天 有足足五个月几乎见不到太阳
[1:35:07] Like being sucked into a black hole. 就好象被黑洞吞噬了似的
[1:35:10] Hey, Nancy Drew. You hear? We got him. 嗨 女侦探 你听说了没?我们抓到他了
[1:35:13] Rich found the gun. 瑞奇找到那手枪了
[1:35:17] – Something’s on her mind. – I found this on the beach. – 你好像另有所思呢 – 我在沙滩上找到这个
[1:35:21] – What is it? – Shell casing, 9mm. – 是什么啦? – 子弹空壳 九毫米口径
[1:35:25] The murder weapon was a.38. None of us carries a 9mm. 杀人凶器是.38口径的 我们没人带9毫米口径的配枪
[1:35:29] Or backup weapon, right? 或者后备武器 是吧?
[1:35:33] Get a hobby, would you? 找个嗜好调剂下吧 可以吗?
[1:35:35] It’s a legitimate point, isn’t it, detective? 这是个合乎情理的依据 不是吗 多莫探长?
[1:35:42] This case is closed, Ellie. 这案件已经完结了 艾莉
[1:35:44] Hold the fort, boys. 帮我招呼她吧
[1:35:46] I’ll go find a men’s room. 兄弟们我要上一上洗手间
[1:35:49] Relieve myself of your fine Alaskan beer. 要舒畅舒畅一下自己 解放你们那些上好的阿拉斯加啤酒
[1:35:53] Do you want a beer or something? 你要喝啤酒还是其他饮品?
[1:35:56] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[1:35:58] – He’s good people, right? – Don’t get carried away. – 他是个好人 对吧? – 不要因他而扫兴啦
[1:36:03] What has two thumbs and loves blowjobs? 有什么东西有两个拇指 而且喜爱口交?
[1:36:06] – I don’t know. – This guy. – 我不知道 – 这位…仁兄
[1:36:18] It’s been something, Dormer. 发生了很多事情 多莫
[1:36:22] It’s been really great working with you. 和你合作的这段时间真的非常好
[1:36:29] – Run Will to the airport? – I gotta pick up the letters. – 你要载威尔去机场吗? – 不了 我要去取信
[1:36:32] In Umkumiut… 在尤姆库谬特…
[1:36:34] At his lake house. Dormer will have to leave my car at the dock. 在他的湖边小屋 多莫得把我的车子停在码头了
[1:36:38] – lf that’s okay with you? – Yeah, it’s fine. – 如果你不介意的话 – 好的 没有问题
[1:36:48] It’s been a pleasure. 真的很荣幸
[1:36:51] Get some sleep. 去睡一觉啦
[1:38:16] Detective Dormer. 多莫探长
[1:38:19] What is it? 什么事?
[1:38:20] Someone’s complaining about the noise. Says he can’t sleep. 有人投诉有噪音 使他不能入睡
[1:38:25] Something wrong? 有什么不对劲吗?
[1:38:28] It’s so fucking bright in here. 嗯 这里实在他妈的太亮啦
[1:38:34] No, it’s dark in here. 不 这里非常的黑暗
[1:38:41] Will you please…? 可否请你…?
[1:38:57] There’s this guy, Wayne Dobbs, 24. Works part time at a copy store. 有个人 叫韦恩多波斯 24岁 在一个影印店里做兼职
[1:39:03] Every day he watches this 8-year-old boy… 每天他都看着一个8岁的男孩
[1:39:07] …waiting for his carpool across the street. 在街对面等载他的车子
[1:39:10] – This is one of your cases? – Yeah. Hap and me. – 这是你办过的一件案子? – 是的 哈普和我
[1:39:15] A year and a half ago. 在一年半前
[1:39:16] For six months, he watches this kid. 足足六个月 他每天看着这男孩
[1:39:19] Finally gets up the nerve. 到最后他失去理性
[1:39:22] He goes down, grabs that boy before the carpool comes… 他在接送车到来之前捉住了那个男孩
[1:39:26] …takes him back to his apartment… 把他带到自己的公寓里
[1:39:29] …and keeps him there for three days. 把他软禁了三天之久
[1:39:34] He tortures him… 他折磨那男孩
[1:39:40] …and makes him do things. 还要他做…一些事情
[1:39:42] And, finally, he’s had enough. He gets a rope. 最后 他满足了 就找来了绳子
[1:39:45] He hangs the boy in a storage space in the basement of the building. 他把那男孩吊在那公寓地下室的储物室里
[1:39:50] But he didn’t do it right. 但他没有弄好
[1:39:53] Little boy’s neck didn’t break, so he dangled there for a while… 那小男孩的颈骨没有立时折断 所以他就在那里晃荡着
[1:39:59] …and then died finally from the shock. 然后休克 最后就死了
[1:40:02] Landlord found the body five days later. 房东五天之后发现了那男孩的尸体
[1:40:06] The second I met this guy, Dobbs, I knew he was guilty. 我第一眼看到多波斯 就知道是他干的
[1:40:10] That’s what I do. That’s my job. I assign guilt. 我就是干这个的 吃这碗饭的 我提出指控
[1:40:14] You find the evidence… 你去收集证据
[1:40:16] …figure out who did it, and then you go get them and put them away. 找出谁是凶手 然后就去逮捕 再关他进监狱
[1:40:23] This time there wasn’t enough evidence. 但这一次的证据不足
[1:40:26] And it’s reasonable doubt to a jury… 还有一个陪审员有理据的质疑
[1:40:29] …because a jury never met a child murderer before. 因为那个陪审员 从来没遇到过儿童凶杀案
[1:40:34] But I have. 但是我有
[1:40:37] Anyway… 不管怎么样
[1:40:42] I went and took some blood samples from the boy’s dead body… 我在孩童的尸体上取了一些血液样本
[1:40:49] …and I planted them… 然后把它栽赃到
[1:40:54] …in Dobbs’ apartment. 多波斯的公寓里
[1:41:02] I could feel it there. 我能够感觉到
[1:41:05] This is gonna catch up with me. 这事迟早会让我倒霉的
[1:41:08] I don’t do things like that. 我从来不会做这样的事的
[1:41:10] So how did it catch up with you? 那它又怎么会让你倒霉呢?
[1:41:13] Internal Affairs is coming down on our department. 内务部的人查到我们部门了
[1:41:16] Hap, he was gonna cut a deal… 哈普 他要了结他的事
[1:41:21] …and bring me straight into it. 还要把我一起拖进去
[1:41:24] They would’ve reopened Dobbs’ case, he would’ve walked. 他们会重审多波斯的案子 他可能会被无罪释放
[1:41:28] Now that won’t happen. And I don’t know… 现在这事不会发生了 而我不知道
[1:41:32] …how I feel about that. 对那事的感觉是怎样
[1:41:36] But Dobbs was guilty. Dobbs needed to be convicted. 不过多波斯是有罪的 多波斯需要受到制裁
[1:41:40] So the end justifies the means. 所以结果证明了手段是正当的
[1:41:46] Right? 是吧?
[1:41:51] – I’m in no position to judge. – Why not? – 我没有资格去审判 – 为何没有?
[1:41:55] Two kinds of people live in Alaska. 有两种人居住在阿拉斯加
[1:41:58] The ones who are born here, 一种是土生土长的
[1:42:00] and the ones who come here to escape something. 另一种是为逃避某些事而来的
[1:42:04] I wasn’t born here. 我不是前者
[1:42:07] Why don’t you tell me what you think? 你为什么不告诉我你此刻的想法?
[1:42:10] Here. Now. In this room. You and me. 在这里 现在 在这间房里 你跟我
[1:42:15] Please. 求求你
[1:42:20] I guess it’s about what you thought was right at the time. 我想这是当时你有关是非的想法
[1:42:26] Then, what you’re willing to live with. 然后 你选择了接受它
[1:44:10] – Nightmute Police Department. – Detective Burr. – 不夜城警察局 – 波尔警探
[1:44:13] She’s not here. She left town about 20 minutes ago to go pick up… 她不在这里 她大约20分钟前出了城 去拿…
[1:44:42] – Mr. Finch. – Detective Burr. – 芬茨先生 – 波尔警探
[1:44:45] – Are they friendly? – Yeah. – 它们友善吗? – 噢 当然
[1:44:47] Didn’t expect to see you this soon. 没料到你这么快就来了
[1:44:49] Sorry about the mess, doing some work. 抱歉这里一团糟的 正在做些工作
[1:45:05] Could Kay’s letters strengthen the case against Randy? 凯的信可以加强对兰迪的控诉吗?
[1:45:09] Possibly. 有可能
[1:45:42] Watch your head. I’ve done it 1000 times. 小心碰到头呀 我撞过了上千次了
[1:45:52] Sorry about all the clutter. I am a pack-rat. 抱歉呀 房间乱七八糟的 我是只役鼠
[1:45:57] I keep everything. 我不舍得丢东西
[1:46:00] I got them. Just don’t know where. 我有是有的 只是不知道放在哪儿了
[1:46:04] – They’ve gotta be here somewhere. – Working on a new book? – 它们一定在这里什么地方 – 在写作新书吗?
[1:46:08] – Have you read any of my books? – I haven’t. – 你看过我写的书吗? – 没有
[1:46:52] – She knows, Will. – Where is she? – 被她知道了 威尔 – 她在哪里?
[1:46:55] She knows you killed Hap. 她知道你杀了哈普
[1:46:57] You would’ve realized if you weren’t strung out. 要不是你他妈的失去理智 你应该早就发现了
[1:47:00] – The way she looks at you… – Where is she? – 她看着你时的眼神… – 她在哪里呀 芬茨?
[1:47:03] – It’s under control. – lf anything happened to her… – 事情还在我们掌握之中 – 如果她有毫发受损…
[1:47:07] She’s okay. 她安然无恙
[1:47:08] If she talks, you’re fucked. 如果她说出去的话 你完蛋了
[1:47:10] Everything you’ve worked for is destroyed. 你的一切就会毁于一旦
[1:47:15] – Now give me… – Show me where she is. Now. – 现在给我那… – 带我去见她 马上!
[1:47:18] She’s okay. Listen. I mean, it’s all fine. 她没事 听好 我是说 她完全没事
[1:47:26] Let’s search this place. For the dress. – 搜查这地方 找那条裙子
[1:47:29] – What dress? – Ellie’s… – 什么裙子? – 艾莉的…
[1:47:31] – Kay’s! – You’re rambling. – 凯的! – 你开始语无论次
[1:47:33] Ellie’s here. 艾莉在这里
[1:47:34] – I’m taking care of us. – Us? – 我在照顾好我们的事 – 我们?
[1:47:37] – She saw the dress. – Us? – 她看到了那裙子 – 我们?
[1:47:38] Where’d you get us? Don’t talk about us. 从哪儿来的“我们”? 不要说“我们”
[1:47:41] She’s alive, Will. Ellie! 她还活着呀 威尔 艾莉!
[1:48:14] Hold it! 住手!
[1:48:17] Don’t move! 不要动!
[1:48:19] You shot Detective Eckhart. 你射杀了厄克哈特探长
[1:48:24] And Finch saw you do it. 而芬茨亲眼看见你下手的
[1:48:30] Did you mean to shoot Hap? 你是故意射死哈普的吗?
[1:48:33] I don’t know anymore. 我已经不知道了
[1:48:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:48:42] I couldn’t see him through the fog, but when I got up close… 在浓雾中我看不见他 但当我走近看的时候…
[1:48:49] …he was afraid of me… 他好像很害怕我似的
[1:48:51] …and he thought I meant to do it, so maybe I did. 他以为我是故意的 所以我可能是故意的
[1:48:59] I just don’t know anymore. 我真的已经不知道了
[1:49:18] – Where’s your gun? – He took it. – 你的手枪在哪儿? – 被他拿走了
[1:49:25] Keep your head down. 不要抬头
[1:49:28] I got seven rounds in this clip. Make it last. Head down. 我还剩下七发子弹 不要浪费 别抬头
[1:49:36] Okay, go! Go! 好 去吧!去吧!
[1:50:35] You forgot the wild card. 你忘了这张王牌了
[1:51:51] Detective Dormer! 多莫探长!
[1:51:57] I called for backup. They’ll be here soon. Dormer, just hold on. 我已经叫了后援 他们很快就会来的 多莫 你要挺住呀
[1:52:03] Hold on. 振作点
[1:52:13] Nobody needs to know. 没有人需要知道
[1:52:19] You didn’t mean to do it. I know that even if you don’t. 你不是有意的 我知道的尽管连你都不知道了
[1:52:23] No, don’t. Don’t. 不 不要 不要呀
[1:52:25] What? 什么?
[1:52:29] Why? 为什么?
[1:52:32] Don’t lose your way. 不要迷失你的方向
[1:52:40] Hang on. 坚持住
[1:52:44] Dormer. 多莫
[1:52:47] Let me sleep. 让我睡
[1:52:49] No. 不要
[1:52:52] Just let me sleep. 就让我睡一觉
2002年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Boys Don’t Cry(男孩不哭)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Ace Ventura:When Nature Calls(神探飞机头2)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme