英文名称:Inside Man Most Wanted
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Let’s go! Come on! | 冲 快点 |
[01:08] | Keep it movin’! | 别停下 |
[01:12] | – Come on! – Move! Move! | -快点 -动 动起来 |
[01:19] | I got ya. | 有我在 |
[01:27] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[01:29] | You’re okay. Put pressure on it. | 你没事的 压好了 |
[01:42] | Go, go! | 上 上啊 |
[01:45] | Down! Down! | 歼灭 歼灭 |
[01:46] | Let’s go, Tully. | 快走 塔利 |
[01:49] | Put your hands up! Move it! | 手举起来 快走 |
[03:29] | – Good. How are you? – Good, yeah. | -挺好 你如何 -挺好的 |
[03:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[03:33] | the tour for the Federal Reserve | 美联储的参观 |
[03:34] | will begin in a few minutes. | 还有几分钟就要开始了 |
[04:41] | Jeez. What kind of pests are in there? | 老天 里面是什么样的害虫啊 |
[04:43] | Big bugs. | 大虫子 |
[04:47] | Rock and roll. | 行动 |
[05:40] | Is that… | 那是不是 |
[05:41] | Is that the alarm? | 是不是火警 |
[05:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:52] | Is it on fire or what? | 着火了还是怎么的 |
[05:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:56] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[05:59] | Everybody just stay calm. | 大家保持冷静 |
[06:00] | It’s just a false alarm. This way, please. | 只是假警报 麻烦往这边走 |
[06:02] | Make sure everything’s shut down. | 确保所有门都锁上 |
[06:04] | All right everybody. No need to panic. | 好了 大家 不必惊慌 |
[06:06] | If everyone will just please keep moving toward the main exit. | 麻烦各位一起往正门走 |
[06:10] | Stay calm, stay calm. Everybody out. | 保持冷静 所有人都出去 |
[06:14] | All right, everyone. Come through here. | 好了 大家这边走 |
[06:15] | – All out? – That’s everyone. | -都出来了吗 -都在这里了 |
[06:16] | – Let’s go, folks. Let’s go. – Okay, no need to be alarmed. | -走吧 伙计们 -好了 别慌张 |
[06:19] | Move it. Miss, we really have to go now. | 快点 小姐 我们得离开了 |
[06:21] | All right. I know, but take ’em this way. | 好了 我知道 把他们往这边带 |
[06:31] | Just wait a second. | 稍等一下 |
[06:34] | Hey, what are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[06:40] | All right, back the fuck up. | 好了 都给我退回去 |
[06:47] | Wait up, guys. | 等一下 |
[06:48] | Okay, okay. Don’t shoot. | 好了 好了 别开枪 |
[06:50] | Move, move, move! | 动起来 动起来 |
[06:52] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:54] | Come on! Move, move. | 快点 快走 |
[06:56] | I said move! Get down! Come on! | 我说快走 趴下 快点 |
[06:59] | This is a robbery! | 抢劫 |
[07:01] | Everybody on the floor! Get down! | 所有人都趴下 趴在地上 |
[07:04] | Now! Come on! | 快点 趴下 |
[07:05] | Get down. Now. I said get down! | 趴下 快点 我说趴下 |
[07:07] | Get down now. | 快点趴下 |
[07:23] | – Please help me! – Shut up! | -救救我 -闭嘴 |
[07:24] | Stay back, stay back. | 退后 都退后 |
[07:27] | No, listen to me, I’m tellin’ ya now. | 不 听我说 我跟你说 |
[07:29] | Redirect him to another entrance. | 把他重新领到另一个入口 |
[07:31] | – Talk to me, Sam. – 43-year-old male… | -汇报一下 山姆 -43岁男性 |
[07:33] | Myron Keenanweather. | 迈伦·凯恩威瑟 |
[07:34] | – Came in for kidney stone removal. – Myron. | -因为要去肾结石住院 -迈伦 |
[07:36] | When he heard they wanted ten grand he lost the plot. | 不过听说他们要一万 他就失去了理智 |
[07:38] | He grabbed the doctor and a scalpel. | 他抓了个医生 拿了把手术刀 |
[07:40] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | – History of psychiatric problems? – Well, no, not that we know of. | -有精神病史吗 -没有记录 |
[07:45] | But we’re lookin’ into it. | 不过我们正在查 |
[07:46] | Oh, and, a nurse says | 还有 一个护士说 |
[07:50] | they loaded him with fentanyl before he went nuts. | 在他发疯之前 他们给他用了芬太尼[止痛药] |
[07:53] | Then how in the hell is he still standin’? | 那他到底怎么能还站着 |
[07:55] | Well, you know, he’s a biggish fella. | 他块头挺大的 |
[07:58] | – Big guy? – Well… | -大块头 -对 |
[08:00] | – How do I look? – You look terrific. | -我看着如何 -你看着很棒 |
[08:01] | – Yeah? – Now get in there. | -真的吗 -快进去吧 |
[08:02] | All right. | 好 |
[08:03] | Hey, guys. Hey, relax a little, huh? | 伙计们 放松一点 行吗 |
[08:07] | Hey, Daryl, come on, loosen up. | 达里尔 别这样 放松 |
[08:08] | Ricky, take a backseat, brother. | 里基 后退一点 兄弟 |
[08:10] | Let’s give the man some room. | 咱们给大伙计一点空间 |
[08:12] | Hi, Myron. I’m Remy. How ya doin’? | 你好迈伦 我是雷米 你好吗 |
[08:15] | – I’m… – How ya doin’, Doc? | -我 -你怎么样 医生 |
[08:16] | Get back! Get back! Just stay back! | 退后 退后 快退后 |
[08:17] | Okay. I’ll stay right here. | 行 那我就站在这里 |
[08:20] | Listen, can we talk some? | 听着 我们能谈谈吗 |
[08:22] | Find a way to get you what you want, | 想个方法让你得偿所愿 |
[08:24] | let your friend there go home? | 让你那边那个朋友平安回家 |
[08:25] | I got nothing to say to cops. | 我跟警察没什么好说的 |
[08:27] | Cop? Oh, this? | 警察 你说这个 |
[08:29] | Hey. | 接着 |
[08:31] | Now I’m just me. Just me and you talkin’, brother. | 现在我就是我 就是我们两个人谈谈 |
[08:34] | Say, they didn’t tell you it was gonna cost you $10,000 | 他们带你进来 让你脱光洗个澡的时候 |
[08:37] | when they walked you in here stripped you down for a sponge bath? | 没告诉你这要花你一万银子 是吗 |
[08:40] | No, they goddamned didn’t! | 对 他们屁都没说 |
[08:42] | Well, that sounds like lousy bedside manners to me, guys. | 我觉得这真的太没规矩了 伙计们 |
[08:45] | This medical insurance, it’s a scam! | 这医疗保险 这是诈骗 |
[08:47] | I feel ya, brother. | 我很同意 兄弟 |
[08:49] | Hey, how ya doin’, darlin’? | 你怎么样 亲爱的 |
[08:52] | Myron, we’re just gonna get | 迈伦 我们让 |
[08:53] | this young lady outta here, all right? | 这年轻小姐离开 行吗 |
[08:56] | Now, it’s just you and me. | 现在就是你和我 |
[08:58] | Say, I know this place | 听我说 我知道个地方 |
[09:01] | where you can get those kidney stones cut out for free | 可以免费帮你去肾结石 |
[09:04] | down on Gentilly Boulevard. | 就在根提利大道 |
[09:06] | Where’s that? | 在哪里 |
[09:08] | Gentilly Boulevard? | 根提利大道 |
[09:08] | Oh. That’s my hometown, New Orleans Parish. | 那是我老家 新奥尔良教区 |
[09:12] | They got this waka-Voodoo madam, Madam Hong, | 他们那有个伏都教夫人 红夫人 |
[09:14] | with a lotta pretty obliging friends upstairs, | 楼上是一群漂亮暖心的朋友 |
[09:17] | if you know what I’m sayin’, | 懂我意思吧 |
[09:18] | and there’s dental service down in her kitchen. | 在她厨房还有牙医服务 |
[09:20] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[09:21] | Dude! Madam Hong was more than 118 years old, | 兄弟 红夫人已经118多岁了 |
[09:25] | born before goddamn electricity. | 出生的时候还没电力呢 |
[09:28] | You believe that shit? | 你敢相信吗 |
[09:29] | So when my molars were killin’ me, I knocked on her door… | 我之前牙疼的时候就去找她 |
[09:33] | Boom. | 倒 |
[09:36] | All right, guys. | 好了 兄弟们 |
[09:37] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[09:40] | – Let me help you, sir. – Thank you. | -我来帮您 先生 -谢谢 |
[09:41] | Madam Hong? | 红夫人 |
[09:43] | Pulled teeth in a kitchen? | 在厨房拔牙 |
[09:46] | Where’d you get that shit, Remy? | 你怎么编出来的 雷米 |
[09:48] | Shit, I never lie to a perp. | 妈的 我从来不跟罪犯撒谎 |
[09:50] | That Madam Hong ran a notorious brothel | 红夫人经营一家臭名昭著的妓院 |
[09:52] | but had a soft spot for periodontology. | 不过她对牙周病人倒是很心软 |
[09:55] | Good work, Sam. | 干得好 山姆 |
[09:58] | – Hey, Sam? – Yeah? | -山姆 -干嘛 |
[09:59] | – I’m five for five this year, baby! – Yeah. | -我今年五局五胜了 -哦 |
[10:01] | Five for five this year. | 今年五局五胜 |
[10:04] | Effective negotiators determine their BATNAs before talks begin | 高效的谈判师在谈判前就会决定最优选 |
[10:09] | so they can control the outcome. | 这样他们就能控制结果 |
[10:12] | – Yes? – What’s a BATNA? | -请问 -什么是最优选 |
[10:16] | “Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement.” | 谈判协议的最佳选择 |
[10:18] | In other words, what’s your bottom line | 换句话说 如果你们没能达成一致意见 |
[10:21] | if you fail to reach an agreement? | 你们的底线是什么 |
[10:23] | And at what threshold would you reject an offer? | 以及你们会在什么条件下拒绝要求 |
[10:26] | Now, one of the most famous, most studied cases, | 最著名 研究最广的案例之一 |
[10:29] | right here on our wall, Detective Keith Frazier | 现在就在墙上 凯斯·弗雷泽探员 |
[10:32] | and the Nazi Diamond Heist. | 与纳粹钻石抢匪 |
[10:33] | It’s legendary. It’s a case study at Harvard Law. | 非常传奇 在哈佛法学院也是案例分析 |
[10:36] | – Yes? – What was his BATNA? | -请问 -他的最优选是什么 |
[10:38] | Detective Frazier’s BATNA was to give up the money, | 弗雷泽探员的最优选是放弃那些钱 |
[10:43] | if it was necessary for the safety of the hostages. | 只要能保障人质的安全 |
[10:46] | So, for him it was a win, even though | 所以对他来说 那次是场胜利 |
[10:48] | the suspects all got away… | 尽管嫌犯都逃走了 |
[10:50] | Yes, Ansh? I’m right in the middle… | 怎么 安什 我课上到一半 |
[10:52] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 实在抱歉 |
[10:53] | The deputy director and I think | 副主任和我觉得 |
[10:55] | the district attorney are looking for you, | 地方检察官在找你 |
[10:56] | and I don’t know what they want but they were asking for you. | 我不知道他们要什么 不过他们要见你 |
[10:58] | – In my office? – Yeah. | -在我办公室吗 -对 |
[10:59] | And they’re on the way here now. | 他们正在来这里 |
[11:00] | Okay, here they are. | 行吧 他们来了 |
[11:03] | Deputy Director Briggs. | 副主任布里格斯 |
[11:04] | Mr. District Attorney. | 地方检察官先生 |
[11:06] | Agent Stewart. | 斯图尔特探员 |
[11:07] | I’d like the room, please. | 我要用下教室 谢谢 |
[11:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:17] | Sir? Is there something I can… | 长官 我有什么能 |
[11:18] | NYPD has a bank robbery in progress. | 纽约警局正在处理一起银行抢劫案 |
[11:22] | Okay. That’s a local law enforcement issue. | 好 那是地方执法部门的管辖范围 |
[11:25] | Not if it’s The Federal Reserve. | 不过那银行是美联储 |
[11:27] | Someone is trying to rob The Federal Reserve? | 有人要抢美联储吗 |
[11:30] | That makes it a Bureau matter. | 这就变成了联调局的事 |
[11:31] | Indications are that hostages have been taken. | 有迹象表明他们挟持了人质 |
[11:34] | I’m giving you primary. | 我让你去主持谈判 |
[11:36] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[11:38] | The Rapid Response Team is rolling out now. | 快速反应组已经出动了 |
[11:39] | Take the reins. Get me a result. | 你去控制局面 给我个好结果 |
[11:41] | Yes, sir. I will. | 是 长官 我尽力 |
[11:44] | And how about no “boys-club-bullshit” this time? | 这次别搞什么”男人间瞎扯淡”行吗 |
[11:48] | You’re primary. Do your job. | 你主持谈判 做好你的工作 |
[11:52] | Do this right, | 这次成功了 |
[11:54] | and we’ll revisit your aspirations. | 我们就再考虑一下你的抱负 |
[11:58] | Just don’t fuck it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[12:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:03] | – Hey, Remy? We got a twofer. – One second. | -雷米 又来一个 -等下 |
[12:05] | Someone’s robbin’ The Federal Reserve and they got hostages. | 有人在抢美联储 挟持了人质 |
[12:08] | Oh, where’s Mansfield? He’s not gonna let me take a bank. | 曼斯菲尔德在哪里 他不会让我负责银行 |
[12:10] | Oh, ain’t it your lucky day? Mansfield’s off sick. | 今天是你的幸运日吧 曼斯菲尔德请病假 |
[12:13] | The FBI’s got the nuts but we’re at the table. | 联调局要插手 但是我们正在谈判 |
[12:15] | So, it’s time for you to step up. | 该轮到你上前了 |
[12:24] | Oh, that’s great. You bought a toy gun. | 真棒 你买了把玩具枪 |
[12:28] | Don’t you worry, Cupcake. | 别担心 小蛋糕 |
[12:30] | It packs a punch. It won’t kill him. | 这枪很有效 虽然杀不死人 |
[12:34] | But it will make you wish you were dead. | 但能让人生不如死 |
[12:38] | Johnny! | 乔尼 |
[12:53] | We are not here for you. | 我们来这里不是为了你们 |
[12:55] | We are here for something else. | 我们是为了别的东西 |
[12:57] | You are in the wrong place at the wrong time! | 你们在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[13:00] | But, if you get in my way, | 但要是你们敢挡我的道 |
[13:04] | want to be a hero, | 想逞英雄 |
[13:06] | you will end up in the morgue! | 你们就准备好进太平间吧 |
[13:10] | Do not test me on this! | 别在这事上考验我的耐心 |
[13:12] | – Joseph! – Yup. | -约瑟夫 -在 |
[13:17] | – Ja! – Uh-huh. | -对 -好 |
[13:22] | Uh-huh. | 好 |
[13:25] | – Up! Move! – All right. | -起来 快走 -好的 |
[13:27] | Up! Up! Up! Up, up, up. Move. | 起来 起来 快走 |
[13:30] | Come, come, come, come! | 快走 快走 |
[13:31] | Move! Move! Move! | 动起来 动起来 |
[13:32] | Everybody turn over your cell phones and strip down. | 所有人把手机关了 衣服脱了 |
[13:36] | – You will wear these. – Forward! Out! | -你们穿这些 -往前走 出去 |
[13:38] | Move! Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快点 快点 |
[13:39] | Hurry up! Now! | 快点 让你们快点 |
[13:42] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 快走 |
[13:45] | – Move. – Put this on. Now. | -快走 -把这个穿起来 快点 |
[13:46] | Let me see your phone. Phone in the bag, come on. | 手机给我看下 放进袋子里 快点 |
[13:48] | Cell phone, now! Give me the phone. | 手机 快点 手机给我 |
[13:49] | – I said give me your phone. – Go! | -我让你把手机给我 -快走 |
[13:51] | Give it to me! Go. Come on! | 快给我 快点 |
[13:52] | Put it in the bag. Let’s go. Look down. | 放进袋子里 快点 别抬头 |
[13:53] | Faster. Faster. Put it in the bag, let’s go. | 再快点 放进袋子里 快 |
[13:55] | – I said, “Look down.” – Move! | -我说 别抬头 -快动起来 |
[13:58] | Give it to me. Put this on. Aw. | 给我 穿上 |
[14:01] | Put it in. Don’t look at me like that. | 放进去 别这样盯着我 |
[14:12] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[14:18] | Joey! Johnny. Bring me the manager. | 乔伊 乔尼 把经理给我带来 |
[14:23] | Got him. Manager. | 找到那个经理 |
[14:26] | Manager, come here. No. | 经理 在哪 不是这个 |
[14:28] | There you are. Come on, let’s go! Get up! | 是这个 起来 带走 |
[14:30] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[14:37] | Stand still! | 站好了 |
[14:39] | I need your keys. | 你要你的钥匙 |
[14:41] | I don’t have any keys. You must be mistaken. | 我没有钥匙 你肯定搞错了 |
[14:44] | I am not mistaken. | 我没搞错 |
[14:46] | Well, even if I had keys, you could never get outta here. | 就算我有钥匙 你也出不去 |
[14:50] | I mean, there’s no escape. | 我是说 无路可逃的 |
[14:51] | There’s no other way out. | 这里没有别的路 |
[14:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:59] | She asked you nicely. | 她很和善 |
[15:01] | I will not. | 我可不是 |
[15:18] | The key. | 哪个钥匙 |
[15:20] | It’s that one. | 那个 |
[15:39] | You know what to do. | 你知道怎么做 |
[15:43] | We don’t need you. | 我们不需要你的人 |
[15:46] | We need only your hands. | 只需要你的手 |
[16:06] | Holy shit! | 老天爷 |
[16:50] | You came for the gold? | 你们为金条来的吗 |
[16:52] | That doesn’t make any sense. You can’t get this outta here. | 没道理啊 你们运不出去 |
[16:56] | Unlock that one. | 把那个门打开 |
[16:59] | There’s nothing through there. | 那里面什么都没有 |
[17:06] | It’s just an old storeroom. | 只是个老仓库 |
[17:09] | It’s not used. | 根本没在用 |
[17:36] | I’ve never been down here. | 我从没来过这 |
[17:38] | I can’t imagine what this is. | 我不知道这是啥 |
[18:31] | Folks, all right, please. Step away. | 各位 拜托 别靠近 |
[18:34] | Sense of urgency here with police… | 这里气氛很紧张 |
[18:35] | Step away from the barricade, sir. | 远离警戒线 先生 |
[18:36] | …asking us to move further back. | 警察正要求现场群众后退 |
[18:38] | – One of the officers that was in the… – Folks, please. | -请现场的一位警官 -各位 请退后 |
[18:39] | …bank is joining us. | 帮我们了解一下 |
[18:41] | – Sir, what happened? – Well, you know… | -警官 现在情况如何 -大概就是 |
[18:49] | Move back! Let’s go! | 后退 |
[19:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:06] | Agent Stewart? | 斯图尔特探员 |
[19:08] | Command Headquarters will be powering up in moments. | 指挥部马上就能接上 |
[19:10] | We dropped a basic perimeter, coordinating with NYPD. | 我们跟NYPD一起布置了些基础警戒 |
[19:12] | They have a hostage negotiator on the way. | 他们找的谈判专家正在路上 |
[19:14] | – The helm is yours. – Great, thank you. | -你来指挥 -很好 谢谢 |
[19:16] | Where are the bank staff and the civilians who got out? | 逃出来的银行员工和平民呢 |
[19:19] | They left the scene before we secured it. | 我们到前他们就离开了 |
[19:20] | What? | 什么 |
[19:21] | It’s New York. No one wants to be involved. | 在纽约 没人想参合进这种事 |
[19:23] | Okay, well, how about the released hostages? | 好吧 那被释放的人质呢 |
[19:24] | Holding in an office we commandeered near here. | 都在附近一间我们征用办公室 |
[19:27] | You don’t have any idea why you would be released? | 你一点都不知道你为什么会被释放吗 |
[19:30] | I don’t know why they let us go. | 我不知道他们为什么放我们走 |
[19:33] | There was a big guy. He had a strange foreign accent. | 有一个大块头 操着一口奇怪的外国口音 |
[19:37] | I thought they were gonna merc us. | 我以为他们会杀了我们 |
[19:39] | Okay. Can you tell me anything else about this accent? | 口音方面还有别的吗 |
[19:42] | Uh… European, maybe? | 好像是 欧洲人 |
[19:45] | European. | 欧洲人 |
[19:47] | Can you be any more specific than that? | 能更具体点吗 |
[19:49] | No, i… There was a lotta noise. | 不行 当时有点吵 |
[19:52] | Okay. Did he seem like he was in charge? | 好吧 那个人看起来像领头的吗 |
[19:54] | No there’s a woman running it. | 不 领头的是个女的 |
[19:57] | Great. Can you describe her? | 好 什么样的女人 |
[20:01] | Nothing about her? | 什么都不记得吗 |
[20:03] | No. | 想不起来 |
[20:05] | She had a mask? | 她带了个口罩 好像 |
[21:01] | All right, everybody listen up. | 大家都听好了 |
[21:04] | Agent Harding grab a marker, please. | 哈丁探员拿根笔 |
[21:06] | I talked to the guard. | 我跟保安谈过了 |
[21:07] | He says that he heard foreign accents, | 他说 他听到外国口音 |
[21:10] | and he thinks a woman is running the show. | 并且认为是一个女人在管事 |
[21:12] | Wait, so we got a Bonnie, no Clyde. | 只有邦妮 没有克莱德 |
[21:14] | That’s kinda refreshing, right? | 挺新鲜的 是吧 |
[21:15] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah, you know, it’s… | 是呀 女人搞的事 |
[21:18] | It’s not. It’s… Okay, I’m sorry. | 不 不是 抱歉 |
[21:21] | Yeah, so we’re reviewing security cam footage up to the point | 我们正在看监控录像 |
[21:23] | they cut the circuits, pulling faces | 他们切断了电路 拉取了人脸图像 |
[21:25] | and setting the FERET to work. | 让脸部数据库识别下 |
[21:26] | – Hopefully we’ll get something, right? – All right. Good. | -希望能有点收获 -可以 很好 |
[21:28] | He also says they made them wear masks and coveralls, | 保安还说说 劫匪让他们戴面具穿制服 |
[21:31] | so that means this could be a copycat. Okay, people? | 说明可能是一场模仿犯罪 知道了吗 |
[21:34] | – Yes, ma’am. – Wait, I’m sorry, copycat of what? | -知道了 长官 -稍等 抱歉 模仿什么 |
[21:37] | Ansh, wow, you really oughta try taking my entire class sometime. | 安什 你真该抽空去听下我的课 |
[21:40] | – It’s… – Come on, Nazi Diamond Heist, | -我只是 -想想 纳粹钻石抢劫案 |
[21:41] | remember? | 记得吗 |
[21:42] | They made everybody put on the same clothes and masks | 劫匪让所有人穿上同样的衣服和面具 |
[21:44] | so that if we breach | 所以如果我们冲进去 |
[21:45] | we can’t tell perp from hostage. | 也没法区分罪犯和人质 |
[21:47] | Okay, so she weeds out the employees but keeps the manager, | 所以 她清理出员工 却留下经理 游客 |
[21:50] | the tourists, no guards, no patriotic New Yorkers. | 没有保安没有爱国的纽约人 |
[21:53] | Yeah. But the tourists, foreign nationals, | 对 但是游客 外国人 |
[21:55] | they’re gonna be confused. | 他们会很困惑 |
[21:56] | They are gonna scare easily and they’re gonna be compliant, | 他们会很容易受惊吓 很顺从 |
[21:59] | plus now they’re gonna know | 加上他们知道 |
[22:00] | we want a peaceful resolution at all costs | 我们会不惜一切代价去和平解决 |
[22:01] | ’cause we have a dozen embassies watching our asses. | 因为大使馆们有一万双眼睛在盯着我们 |
[22:05] | Did you check the plates on the truck? | 你检查过卡车上车牌了吗 |
[22:06] | I haven’t but I will. First… | 还没有 我先 |
[22:08] | How y’all doin’? How you doin’? | 你好吗 你怎么样 |
[22:11] | – Hi. – Remy Darbonne… | -你好 -雷米 达博恩 |
[22:12] | – Detective Darbonne. – Detective Darbonne? | -我是达博恩侦探 -达博恩侦探 |
[22:15] | Hey. | 你好 |
[22:16] | Yes, ma’am. Your NYPD hostage negotiator. | 是的 女士 你的NYPD人质谈判代表 |
[22:18] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[22:19] | I’m doin’ great. Wow, what are you, 12? | 我很好 工作几年了 十二年吗 |
[22:22] | I set the record for NYPD’s | 我创下NYPD |
[22:24] | age, rank, no-jump 10-56 calls. | 年龄 级别 10-56热线无伤亡的记录。 |
[22:27] | A lotta people came home alive. | 很多人活着回家了 |
[22:30] | That’s good to hear. How’d you do it? | 很高兴听你这么说 你怎么办到的 |
[22:31] | Shit. I could talk a scared cat in the water. | 我能在水里跟一只受惊的猫聊天 |
[22:35] | Catch a baby from a tree. | 从树上接一个婴儿 |
[22:37] | Goddamn, that boy good. Mama named him Remy. | 那个男孩太棒了 他妈给他起名叫雷米 |
[22:40] | Did people just jump to keep you quiet? | 有人被你啰嗦的跳楼自杀吗 |
[22:42] | I’m woke now. | 吓醒我了这下 |
[22:43] | Pleasure to meet you, Dr. Stewart. | 很高兴见到你 斯图尔特博士 |
[22:46] | Uh… Yeah. | 很高兴 |
[22:47] | – Yeah. I do my research. – Great. | -我做过研究 -很好 |
[22:49] | Well, “Agent Stewart” is fine here. | 叫我”斯图尔特探员”就好 |
[22:51] | Sure. Sure. | 好的 |
[22:52] | Quite the rep, though, huh? “Pahk the cah in Hahvad Yahd?” | 很有代表性的吧 “在哈弗院子里停车” |
[22:55] | Tell me, is it all private jets and white collar clubs? | 那里都是私人飞机和白领俱乐部吗 |
[22:59] | I went to Harvard. Not from Harvard. | 我去过哈佛 不是那毕业的 |
[23:01] | Come on, you’re Ivy League. | 拜托 你是常春藤大学的 |
[23:02] | The secret handshakes and all that bullshit? | 神神秘秘的握手礼还有那些乱七八糟的 |
[23:05] | You probably got a golf handicap, am I right? | 你是不是还有你的高尔夫差点呢 |
[23:07] | It’s 12. | 12点了 |
[23:07] | Bio reads like 9-11’s Greatest Hits. | 你的自传读起来就像是911般的大杰作 |
[23:10] | Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen. | 伊拉克 阿富汗 也门 |
[23:12] | Middle East, that’s my specialty. | 中东 我的专长 |
[23:15] | Ain’t too many bank jobs out there, though, huh? | 没什么跟银行相关的事情 是吧 |
[23:18] | No Pashto. Yes, ma’am… | 这里不说普什图语 是的 女士 |
[23:23] | you’re in my backyard now. Welcome. | 欢迎来到我的地盘 |
[23:25] | Detective Darbonne, I’m primary on this | 达博恩侦探 我是这里的负责人 |
[23:28] | which makes you unit command negotiator. | 所以你是我们的谈判代表 |
[23:30] | Sure. | 好的 |
[23:31] | Great. ‘Cause you’re in my chair. | 很好 那是我的位置 |
[23:33] | – All right. – Back seat, then. You drive. | -行了 -后排坐稳 你来开车 |
[23:35] | I just pick out the music. Somethin’ to save the hostages by… | 我就选个音乐 拯救人质们去 |
[23:39] | No? Not feelin’ it? I’ll come up with some more choices for you. | 没感觉吗 我再找点别的去 |
[23:42] | Can anybody get me a vest, please? | 能给我一个马甲吗 |
[24:26] | One more time. | 就再一次 |
[24:29] | Okay, I’m following procedure here. It could be terrorism. | 我按程序做 这可能是恐怖主义事件 |
[24:34] | – Okay, Cher. – Cher? | -好的 宝儿 -宝儿 |
[24:36] | Save the New Orleans-speak, Remy. | 省省你的新奥尔良玩笑 雷米 |
[24:38] | Big Easy you ain’t. | 你又不在新奥尔良市 |
[24:38] | Oh, I gotta stay loose, now. | 我要保持放松 |
[24:41] | Keep myself rockin’ and rollin’. | 放轻松 |
[24:44] | Hey, you know it’s a bank robbery, right? | 你知道这是一起银行抢劫案吧 |
[24:47] | It’s not a terror scare. | 不是恐怖袭击 |
[24:47] | Terrorists don’t take hostages to steal gold. | 恐怖分子不会利用人质抢黄金 |
[24:49] | Yeah, well, maybe. Maybe not. I do think it’s a copycat. | 可能是 可能不是 我觉得是模仿作案 |
[24:52] | So far, they have the same M.O. | 目前看 他们跟五年前的 |
[24:53] | as the Nazi Diamond Heist five years ago. | 纳粹钻石抢劫案的M.O.是一样的 |
[24:57] | – Boom. – Party just got bigger. | -哇哦 -越来越热闹了 |
[25:08] | All right. I’ll follow your modus operandi for now. | 好吧 先照你的做 |
[25:11] | Oh, well, thanks, Whodi. | 谢谢 老铁 |
[25:13] | I’ll be your Whodi, Cher. | 我愿成为你的老铁 宝儿 |
[25:16] | I ain’t got no problem with strong women. | 我对女强人没意见 |
[25:20] | The door-kickers are here which means we’re runnin’ outta time. | 踢门的来了意味着快没时间了 |
[25:22] | You know their C.O.? Yeah, a real hard ass. | -你认识他们的C.O.吗 -认识 很难搞 |
[25:25] | Go talk to him. | 去跟他说 |
[25:26] | SWAT can take overwatch but nothing more. | SWAT可以帮忙监视掩护 别的不行 |
[25:34] | All right, so the most important thing… | 注意 最重要的是 |
[25:40] | You ready? | 你好了吗 |
[25:41] | They’re starting. | 他们有动作了 |
[25:52] | Brynn Okay. Brynn? | |
[25:57] | – Detective. – Thank you. | -侦探 -谢谢 |
[26:00] | Direct dial to all phones in the bank. | 打通银行所有的电话 |
[26:01] | Monitoring vocal stress meter and relay all running. | 声压监测仪和中继设备都正常运转 |
[26:05] | This is how the FBI rolls, huh? | 这就是FBI方式吗 |
[26:47] | Uh, English? | 能说英语吗 |
[26:50] | – Where’s the translator? – On the way. | -翻译在哪 -还在路上 |
[26:52] | – You don’t need one. Really? – You speak German? | -不需要 -真的吗 你懂德语 |
[26:54] | You think she’s robbin’ a bank in New York | 一个在纽约抢银行的人 |
[26:55] | and can’t speak English? | 你觉得她不会说英语吗 |
[26:57] | She’s stallin’, all right? Don’t start with a loss. | 她是在拖延 别一上来就先输一步 |
[26:59] | Make her speak English. | 让她说英语 |
[27:03] | You know what? Be my guest. | 好吧 直接你来 |
[27:08] | How ’bout those Yankees, huh? | 你觉得洋基队怎么样 |
[27:11] | Yankees? | 洋基队 |
[27:13] | The Red Sox were killin’ it though, man. | 不过红袜队也很猛 |
[27:15] | I’m not sure who’s gonna win. | 不知道哪个队会赢 |
[27:16] | Who do you think’s gonna win? | 你觉得哪边会赢 |
[27:20] | What is wasser? What’s wasser? I think it’s water. | -什么是wasser -应该是水 |
[27:22] | Yes, water. | 好的 水 |
[27:25] | We’ll do all we can for you. Your phones are patched through now, | 我们尽所能 你那边的电话都接通了 |
[27:27] | so just pick it up. | 直接用就好 |
[27:30] | But you gotta talk to us in English, okay? | 但你必须说英语 好吗 |
[27:34] | I know you can speak English. | 我知道你会说英语 |
[27:36] | My name’s Remy. | 我是雷米 |
[27:41] | She’ll call back. | 她会打回来的 |
[27:43] | She’ll call back with her demands. | 她会打回来 说她的要求 |
[27:50] | She’ll call. | 她会打的 |
[27:57] | She will. | 她会的 |
[28:05] | Okay. In English, but no baseball. And no names. | 好 用英语 不说什么棒球 也不说名字 |
[28:11] | Listen, I gotta call you somethin’. | 我总得有你的称呼 |
[28:14] | Call me “Most Wanted.” | 叫我 “头号通缉” |
[28:18] | Where’s the other one, the woman? | 还有一个人呢 那个女人 |
[28:19] | I wanna speak to her. | 我想跟她谈 |
[28:23] | So, you’re Most Wanted? | 那 你是头号通缉 |
[28:24] | I will be. | 我是 |
[28:26] | I want water and food for 20. | 我要二十个人的食物和水 |
[28:28] | And I want you to bring it in yourself. | 而且我要你亲自送进来 |
[28:31] | Okay, we can get you food and water, | 好的 我们能给你食物和水 |
[28:35] | but I can’t come inside the bank. | 但我不能进银行 |
[28:37] | That’s against policy for federal agents. | 那样会违反联邦探员规定的 |
[28:39] | And I want two armored trucks by midnight. | 我还要你午夜前准备两辆装甲车 |
[28:41] | You have about eight hours. | 你还有八个小时 |
[28:43] | We trade for what? | 我们能换到什么 |
[28:46] | How about you release some hostages? | 你释放些人质如何 |
[28:49] | I already released some. | 我已经放了 |
[28:50] | Well, come on, the guards and the employees? | 讲真的 保安和工作人员吗 |
[28:53] | That was more just to keep your numbers down, right? | 那只是为了减轻你们自己负担吧 |
[28:58] | I’m not bargaining with you. | 我不是在和你讨价还价 |
[29:01] | Let me be perfectly clear. | 我明白地告诉你 |
[29:03] | I will kill one hostage per hour starting at midnight | 如果你们不合作的话 从午夜开始 |
[29:07] | if you don’t cooperate. | 我每小时杀一名人质 |
[29:11] | You don’t wanna make that threat. | 你别这样威胁我 |
[29:13] | Under U.S. Title 18 you’re asking for life in prison. | 按照美国法典第18编 你这样会被判终生监禁 |
[29:16] | Code 1208, Detaining and Threatening Hostages, that one? | 你是指法典第1208条 扣押和威胁人质吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah, I’m aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[29:22] | Okay, listen. We’re gonna do everything we can for you. | 好吧 听着 我们会尽力帮你 |
[29:26] | But it’s my job to keep the hostages safe no matter what. | 但我的工作是无条件保障人质安全 |
[29:30] | And if you can promise me that, | 如果你能答应我这一点 |
[29:32] | I can promise you I’ll get you out by midnight. | 我向你保证 我午夜前会帮你离开 |
[29:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:41] | SWAT’s gonna storm the place before they let hostages get shot. | 他们枪杀人质前 特警就会突袭 |
[29:44] | Then we need to do some negotiating. | 那么 我们需要去谈判 |
[29:47] | Listen, maybe you should’ve said, “I’ll try to get you out.” | 也许你刚该说 “我会试着帮你离开” |
[29:50] | You know, you don’t make promises you can’t keep. | 不要承诺那些你做不到的事情 |
[29:52] | Really? You coaching me now? | 干嘛 你现在在教我吗 |
[29:53] | No, we’re just on the same side, we want the same thing, | 不 我们是同一阵营 我们目标一致 |
[29:57] | just probably got different ways of doin’ it, that’s all. | 只是可以换种方式去做罢了 |
[30:17] | Delta Six is command of target. | 目标指令是D6 |
[30:19] | They’re on the move now. | 他们现在正在行动 |
[30:23] | – Get back. – Yes, sir. | -回来 -是 长官 |
[30:26] | Hey! Sam. | 山姆 水给我 |
[30:28] | Hey, we got you water. | 我们给你们拿了点水 |
[30:36] | All right, let’s go folks, come on. | 行 我们走 兄弟们 快点 |
[30:37] | Back on the sidewalk. | 回人行道去 |
[30:38] | Here we go, come on. Get back. | 走吧 快点 回去 |
[30:40] | Right now. Move back. Go! Go! Go! | 马上 回去 快 快回去 快 |
[30:50] | There you go. All right. | 你们终于出来了 好吧 |
[30:52] | – Back off. – Everything’s good. | -退后 -一切都很好 |
[30:54] | Everything’s cool. Just come on down. | 什么事都没有 过来吧 |
[30:56] | Just grab your water. | 来拿你们的水 |
[31:04] | Target in sight. | 目标已出现 |
[31:06] | Ripe as a melon. | 随时可以行动 |
[31:07] | Cool it. Eyes only. | 别慌 观察待命 |
[31:12] | There you go. | 来拿吧 |
[31:14] | Hey, how about I just come inside and peek at the hostages? | 我进去看一眼人质怎么样 |
[31:16] | – Make sure everybody’s okay? – Back off! | -确认一下所有人都没事 -退后 |
[31:17] | Okay. | 行 |
[31:19] | All right, come on down. | 好吧 过来吧 |
[31:21] | Go, go, go pick ’em up. Let’s go. | 快 过去 去拿水 我们走 |
[31:24] | Pick ’em up, pick ’em up, pick ’em up! | 把水拿起来 拿起来 快拿 |
[31:26] | – Hey, lemme… – I said, back off! | -要不我 -我说了 退后 |
[31:27] | Whoa, whoa. Okay, okay. | 别激动 好 我退后 |
[31:29] | They treatin’ you okay? | 他们对你还好吗 |
[31:32] | Hey, look, listen… | 好吧 听着 |
[31:33] | – Shut the fuck up! – Okay. | -你他妈闭嘴 -好 |
[31:34] | – No talking. – Okay, I’m sorry, brother. | -不许说话 -行 对不起 伙计 |
[31:36] | I’m sorry, man. It’s just… It’s just my way. I talk too much. | 对不起 我就是这么个性格 爱说话 |
[31:39] | I… I said back the fuck off! | 我说过了 他妈的退后 |
[31:41] | – Hey, hey. – Get up. | -冷静点 -站起来 |
[31:42] | You stay calm, we stay calm, all right? | 你保持冷静 我们也保持冷静 好吗 |
[31:44] | Get up. Get up. | 站起来 快站起来 |
[31:45] | Listen, who put you up to this? | 听着 谁让你干这个的 |
[31:48] | What’s her name? Gimme a name. | 她叫什么名字 告诉我她的名字 |
[31:49] | Enough! | 够了 |
[31:53] | Oh, hey. How you doin’? | 你出来了 你好吗 |
[31:57] | Most Wanted. | 头号通缉 |
[32:00] | Okay. Look, uh, it’s a good start. | 好吧 听着 这是个好的开始 |
[32:04] | You gave me somethin’ talkin’ in English, | 你用英语告诉我一些事 |
[32:06] | I gave you somethin’ with the water. | 我就给你水和其他东西 |
[32:09] | Let me see the hostages. | 让我看一下人质 |
[32:16] | Thought you couldn’t come inside. | 我还以为你不能进来 |
[32:18] | Oh, I can come inside, darlin’. I’m NYPD. | 我可以进去 亲爱的 我是纽约警察局的 |
[32:21] | Very cute. I’ll talk to you when I’m ready. | 真可爱 我准备好了就告诉你 |
[32:24] | Hey, how ’bout you talk to me right now? | 你现在就告诉我怎样 |
[32:26] | Just a little? | 就透露一点行吗 |
[32:28] | I’m on your side. | 我是你站在这边的 |
[32:30] | Of course you are. | 你当然是 |
[32:32] | I am. | 我说真的 |
[32:35] | Come on, talk to me. | 拜托 跟我说说 |
[32:37] | What’s next? What do you need? | 下个要求是什么 你们需要什么 |
[32:38] | What can I get you? | 我能为你拿点什么 |
[32:42] | A way out. | 出路 |
[32:44] | A way out. Okay. | 出路 好的 |
[32:49] | Okay, let’s focus on that. | 好 让我们先关心这个 |
[32:52] | I’m gonna find you a way out. | 我会帮你离开这里的 |
[33:09] | She’s desperate. | 她很绝望 |
[33:10] | Well, she’s robbin’ a bank. | 她在抢银行 |
[33:12] | Yeah, but there’s somethin’ else. | 对 但还有别的原因 |
[33:13] | Less than six percent of bank robbers are women. | 银行抢劫犯中只有不到百分之六的是女性 |
[33:16] | She’s got a story, I can feel it | 我能感觉到 她有故事 |
[33:17] | but we gotta make her believe | 但我们必须让她相信 |
[33:19] | that she can get out far away from here. | 她能离开这里 远走高飞 |
[33:23] | So she can feel secure. | 这样她就会觉得安全 |
[33:25] | “So she can feel secure”? | “这样她就会觉得安全” |
[33:26] | Is this psych profile based | 这份心理侧写是基于 |
[33:28] | on your knowledge of criminals or women? | 你对罪犯的了解还是对女人的了解 |
[33:32] | I just know people, Brynn. | 我只是了解人性 布琳 |
[33:33] | It’s just my thing. | 我就是擅长这个 |
[33:48] | Shit’s gettin’ real. | 噩梦正在成真 |
[33:51] | What’s your BATNA? | 你谈判的最佳备用方案是什么 |
[33:52] | You’re all textbook. I know you got one. | 你是专家 我知道你有备用方案 |
[33:54] | Yeah, I do. Quick resolution. | 是 我有 速战速决 |
[33:57] | First and foremost, the hostages, | 首要任务是保证全部人质安全 |
[33:58] | all safe in exchange for whatever it takes. | 无论付出什么代价 |
[34:01] | Even the gold? | 哪怕失去金子吗? |
[34:02] | Yeah, if we have to. | 对 如果必须这样做的话 |
[34:05] | SWAT will tell you they can do a snatch and grab, | 反恐特警会告诉你 他们可以速战速决 |
[34:08] | take out the thieves, | 干掉那些贼 |
[34:10] | keep it like, 80% of the hostages alive. | 保证大约百分之八十的人质存活 |
[34:13] | No. I want them all. | 不行 我需要他们都活着 |
[34:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:02] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[35:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:11] | A way out. | 出路 |
[35:13] | That’s what she wants. | 这就是她想要的 |
[35:18] | I wanna talk about your exit out. | 我想和你谈谈你怎么离开 |
[35:20] | I will need travel visas for five, | 我需要五个人的旅游签证 |
[35:22] | and a plane out to Marrakech big enough for the gold. | 一架飞往马拉喀什足够装下金子的飞机 |
[35:25] | I can do that. I have some friends down at State. | 这我可以办到 我在政府有些朋友 |
[35:28] | I know you do, Dr. Brynn Stewart. | 我知道你能办到 布琳 斯图尔特博士 |
[35:34] | I told you my name. | 我告诉过你我的名字 |
[35:35] | How do you know Brynn? | 但你是怎么知道布琳的 |
[35:37] | ‘Cause I do my homework. | 因为我有做功课呀 |
[35:39] | Remy, you make sure FBI knows I’m serious, | 雷米 你要让联邦调查局知道我是认真的 |
[35:42] | or I will take a stand here and kill hostages. | 否则我会杀人质来表明我的立场 |
[35:45] | This has to work. No exceptions. | 必须照我说的做 别找理由 |
[35:56] | Well, sounds like you made a friend. | 听起来你交了个朋友 |
[35:59] | How does she know your name? | 她怎么知道你的名字 |
[36:01] | It’s not that hard. I mean, I’m on the FBI website. | 这并不难 我就在联邦调查局的网站上 |
[36:05] | Maybe our Most Wanted is that smart, huh? | 我们的头号通缉有那么聪明吗 |
[36:07] | You got somethin’ to say, say it. | 你想说什么 直说吧 |
[36:11] | I think she chose you. | 我觉得她选择了你 |
[36:14] | – Chose me? – Mmm-hmm. | -选择了我 -对 |
[36:17] | It’s time. Move everyone to the back room. | 时间到了 带所有人去后面的屋子 |
[36:21] | All right! Everybody move! | 好了 所有人行动起来 |
[36:24] | – Get up! – Get up! | -站起来 -快站起来 |
[36:25] | – Get up! – Up! | -站起来 -起来 |
[36:28] | – No, no, don’t shoot! – Go! Go! | -不 不 别开枪 -走 快走 |
[36:29] | Go! Move! Move! | 快走 快 快点 |
[36:36] | What you got? | 你找到了什么 |
[36:39] | Dalton Russell. | 道尔顿·拉塞尔 |
[36:42] | Isn’t this the guy that pulled off the first Nazi Diamond Heist? | 就是参与第一次纳粹钻石劫案的家伙吗 |
[36:44] | Yup. Those thieves all went by Stevie, | 对 那些贼都叫史蒂维 |
[36:47] | Steven, Steve, et cetera… | 史蒂文 史蒂夫 等等 |
[36:49] | and they were all wearing a mask just like this one. | 他们都像这人一样戴着面罩 |
[36:51] | But a year later, one of those Stevies was arrested for assault. | 但一年后 其中一个史蒂维因袭击而被捕 |
[36:54] | Freaked out, copped a plea and ID’d Dalton Russell. | 他吓坏了 认罪并指认了道尔顿·拉塞尔 |
[36:58] | So, what do we know about him? | 那么 我们对他了解多少 |
[36:59] | Nothing. The name could even be an alias, | 一无所知 名字都可能是假的 |
[37:01] | and he hasn’t resurfaced in so long he’s presumed dead. | 他很久没露面 被认为已经死了 |
[37:03] | Hey, I’ve got better specs on the bank. | 我这里有银行更详细的资料 |
[37:05] | Uh, 122 vault compartments and $250 billion in gold reserves. | 122个金库隔间中存有2500亿黄金 |
[37:11] | – Give or take. – Give or take? | -差不多有这么多金子 -差不多 |
[37:12] | Who has a bank and doesn’t know how much is in it? | 谁不知道自家银行有多少钱 |
[37:14] | It hasn’t been audited since 1952. | 这家银行自1952年起就没查过账 |
[37:16] | They don’t want us to know how much is in the bank. | 他们不想让我们知道银行里有多少钱 |
[37:20] | Dalton Russell left the bank currency | 道尔顿·拉塞尔没拿银行里的现金 |
[37:22] | and only robbed the safe deposit box. | 只抢了保险柜 |
[37:23] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[37:26] | The bank owner that hid the diamonds. Right? | 那个藏有钻石的银行家 对吗 |
[37:29] | Nazi sympathizer, Arthur Case. | 纳粹支持者 阿瑟·凯斯 |
[37:34] | So, where is he? | 那么 他现在在哪里 |
[37:35] | Convicted of war crimes. | 他被判犯有战争罪 |
[37:36] | He’s been in house arrest for years and years. | 已被监禁多年 |
[37:40] | Ansh, can you see what the latest intel on him is? | 安什 你能查一下有关他的最新情报吗 |
[37:42] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[37:43] | And now we got thieves speaking German. | 现在 这些贼说得都是德语 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 对 我不知道 |
[37:48] | I still think you’re fishin’ for trout in a saltwater stream. | 我还是认为你在海水里钓鳟鱼 |
[37:55] | I’m guessing that’s bad? | 我猜那很糟 |
[37:57] | Freshwater fish. | 那是淡水鱼 |
[38:07] | Smells like money. | 钱的味道 |
[38:39] | Not there. | 不在那里 |
[38:44] | Not there. | 不在那里 |
[38:48] | Ooh. Definitely not here. | 也绝对不在这里 |
[38:52] | Water all over here. | 这里都是水 |
[38:53] | Fool, do you know what you’re doin’? | 蠢货 你知道自己在干嘛吗 |
[38:57] | Hey, Pretzel, I’m not just a pretty face, okay? | 普雷策尔 我不是徒有其表 好吗 |
[39:06] | Oh. | 这里 |
[39:12] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[39:15] | – Progress? – Very good. | -进展如何 -很顺利 |
[39:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:24] | We will be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[39:26] | Will your boy? | 你的人能搞定吗 |
[39:31] | He’s the best. | 他是最好的 |
[39:45] | In case I miss. | 以防我失手 |
[39:47] | Don’t miss. | 别失手 |
[39:52] | Second Street subway, that was tough. | 第二大街地铁 那太难了 |
[39:56] | This, this is like fuckin’ Pretzel’s mom. | 这个就像是操普雷策尔的老妈 |
[40:00] | It’s a walk in the park. | 对我来说非常简单 |
[40:03] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[40:15] | What’d you bring us? | 你给我们带什么了 |
[40:17] | Hot dogs. Brats. | 热狗 德式香肠 |
[40:19] | That’s German, right? | 这是德国的 对吗 |
[40:22] | You spend a lot of time there? | 你在那里待了很久吗 |
[40:25] | Where are my armored trucks? | 我要的装甲车在哪里 |
[40:26] | How are things looking at the airport? | 飞机的事怎么样了 |
[40:28] | One thing at a time, okay? | 一件事一件事的来 好吗 |
[40:29] | We’re workin’ on it. Whoa! | 我们正在协调 等等 |
[40:33] | How are you doin’? What are you, hostage or thief? | 你好吗 你是人质还是窃贼 |
[40:36] | – Hostage. – Good. | -人质 -很好 |
[40:38] | You don’t wanna be a thief facin’ | 你不想当贼 |
[40:39] | a lifetime in prison, you understand? | 坐一辈子大牢 对吗 |
[40:48] | You tell the FBI I’m for real? | 你告诉联邦调查局我是认真的了吗 |
[40:50] | I told ’em. | 我告诉过他们了 |
[40:52] | But I gotta get inside that bank and make sure everybody’s okay. | 但我得进银行 确保所有人都安全 |
[40:54] | No way. | 不可能 |
[40:58] | This your first bank robbery? | 这是你第一次抢银行吗 |
[40:59] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[41:01] | Am I not doin’ good? | 我做得不好吗 |
[41:03] | Nah, it just… | 不是的 只是 |
[41:06] | it seems like you’d rather be somewhere else. | 看起来你宁愿在别的地方 |
[41:08] | – Wouldn’t you? – Sure. | -难道你不愿意吗 -当然想 |
[41:10] | It’s my day off. Promised myself a rib eye steak | 今天我休息 我答应自己来份肋眼牛排 |
[41:12] | and some good bad company. | 并找个不错的人陪 |
[41:15] | – Bad timing for both of us, then. – Yeah. | -对我俩来说时间都不合适 -对 |
[41:21] | You make any promises you gotta keep? | 你许下过必须遵守的诺言吗 |
[41:23] | Promises? Nope. | 许诺吗 没有 |
[41:27] | Just a plan to get the gold, get rich and get out. | 这只是个拿金子 变富 离开的计划 |
[41:32] | It’s not complicated, Remy. | 没那么复杂 雷米 |
[41:36] | You know, it’s funny. | 知道吗 这很有趣 |
[41:38] | That’s what my mama used to say when I was a kid, and… | 这就是我小时候我妈常说的 |
[41:41] | I’d ask her, “Mama, why you go to church so much?” | 我问过她 妈妈你为什么总去教堂 |
[41:45] | She’d say, “It’s not complicated, Remy.” | 她回答我说 理由很简单 雷米 |
[41:47] | Why did your mama go to church? | 所以你妈妈为什么总去教堂 |
[41:50] | Pray. Learn how to be good. | 祈祷 学习如何做个好人 |
[41:55] | Then I grew up… | 我长大以后 |
[41:58] | and found out she really went to church to get away from my pops. | 才明白她去教堂是为了躲开我爸爸 |
[42:02] | And it was always complicated. | 理由其实从来都不简单 |
[42:05] | Could we talk? | 我们能谈谈你的理由吗 |
[42:11] | It is complicated. | 确实不简单 |
[42:17] | Well, good job, Detective. | 干得漂亮啊 警探 |
[42:19] | Yeah, she wouldn’t let me in. | 她不让我进去 |
[42:21] | I know. And SWAT’s gettin’ itchy. | 我料到了 特警队要等不及了 |
[42:23] | And I just had a very unpleasant call | 而且我刚刚和地区检察官 |
[42:24] | with the district attorney. | 通了一个十分不愉快的电话 |
[42:26] | Tell ’em to take a smoke. | 告诉他们抽根烟冷静冷静 |
[42:27] | We still got six more hours. | 我们还有六个小时的时间呢 |
[42:28] | Oh, shit. | 不好 |
[42:29] | – What? – What is it? | -怎么了 -发现什么了 |
[42:31] | Arthur Case died like a month ago under house arrest. | 阿瑟·凯斯大约一个月前死于软禁期间 |
[42:34] | Natural causes. But check this out. | 自然死亡 但你们看这个 |
[42:35] | Dietrich Case, his son, is a Berlin banker | 迪特里希·凯斯 他儿子 一位柏林银行家 |
[42:38] | and a flagship member of OHF, | 而且是OHF组织的重要人物 |
[42:39] | some kind of like neo-Nazi organization. | 一个新纳粹组织 |
[42:42] | He’s implicated in multiple | 他和当地还有欧洲 |
[42:43] | criminal enterprises here and in Europe, | 多家犯罪集团都有牵连 |
[42:45] | so I’m thinking… | 所以我认为 |
[42:46] | It’s not a copycat robbery. | 这不是一起模仿抢劫犯罪 |
[42:47] | These thieves are connected to the first robbery. | 这些小偷和第一起抢劫案有关 |
[42:50] | Father dies. | 父亲死了 |
[42:51] | Diamonds lost. | 钻石踪影不明 |
[42:53] | Most Wanted said, “This has got to work, no exceptions.” | 头号通缉说过 只许成功 不许失败 |
[42:56] | Now, do we have any idea why she would say that? | 现在我们知道她为什么这么说吗 |
[42:59] | I don’t know. Maybe she wants us to know something that… | 不知道 也许她是想让我们知道些什么 |
[43:05] | – Ansh, just keep digging. – Yeah, okay. | -安什 继续查 -好的 |
[43:06] | Dig faster. Whoa! | 快点查 |
[43:30] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 行动 行动 |
[43:33] | Come on, move it back. Keep goin’. | 快点 向后 继续 |
[43:37] | Okay. That’s it, good. | 好了 就这样 |
[43:41] | Two trucks, keys inside, no one in back, | 两辆卡车 里面有钥匙 车厢没人 |
[43:43] | just like you asked. | 正如你要求的 |
[43:44] | Now you do something for us. | 现在是时候回报我们了 |
[43:51] | You can come and check on the other hostages now if you want. | 如果你们想 你们可以来查看其他人质 |
[43:53] | Good! Good. Remy will come in. | 好的 很好 雷米会进去查看 |
[43:55] | – No. Has to be you. – Why me? | -他不行 必须你来 -为什么是我 |
[43:58] | Those are my terms. You decide. | 这就是我的条件 你自己决定 |
[43:59] | I told you, federal agents can’t come inside. | 我告诉过你 联邦探员不能进去 |
[44:02] | You know? Not without a SWAT team. | 知道吗 没有特警队陪同不能进去 |
[44:04] | Now or never. Take it or leave it. | 机会难得 接不接受随便你 |
[44:22] | What was that? Was that gunfire? | 什么声音 是枪声吗 |
[44:23] | Nothing. It was just a noise. | 没什么 噪音而已 |
[44:28] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[44:30] | That was gunfire. | 那就是枪声 |
[44:31] | Shit. Ah! Shit. | 该死 该死 |
[44:34] | – I’m going in. – What? | -我要进去 -什么 |
[44:35] | My BATNA is | 我的最佳选择 |
[44:36] | safe hostages at all costs, | 是不惜一切代价保证人质安全 |
[44:37] | so I’m goin’ in. | 所以我一定要去 |
[44:38] | Your boss is not gonna approve. | 你上司不会同意的 |
[44:40] | Dale! Wire me up. | 戴尔 帮我接上设备 |
[44:40] | You’re damn right he’s not. | 你说得对他不会同意的 |
[44:42] | Oh, fuck, man. Hey. | 操 兄弟你干什么 |
[44:45] | Hey! What happened to non-lethal weapons? | 说好不用杀伤性武器的 |
[44:49] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[44:54] | What the hell have you done, Joseph? | 你他妈干了什么 约瑟夫 |
[44:56] | He was taking our gold. | 他要带走我们的金 |
[44:57] | We needed him. | 我们需要他 |
[44:59] | He was a thief. | 他是个小偷 |
[45:00] | We’re stealing gold, genius. | 我们在偷金子 天才 |
[45:02] | We’re all fucking thieves! | 我们都他妈是小偷 |
[45:04] | Go back to your work. | 回去干你的活去 |
[45:08] | For fuck’s sake. Jesus Christ! | 天杀的 我的天 |
[45:15] | You listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[45:17] | You wanted me to plan this, so I did. | 你让我计划这一切 我照做了 |
[45:20] | You want the gold? I will get it for you. | 你想要金子对吗 我会帮你拿到 |
[45:23] | But for this to work, you have to do as I say. | 但如果想成功 你就必须听我的 |
[45:25] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[45:36] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[45:37] | Remy, this is the only way we’re gonna get it done. | 雷米 这是我们解决这事的唯一办法 |
[45:41] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们行动吧 |
[45:45] | All right, when you get inside the bank, keep your hands up, | 当你进到银行里面的时候 双手举起 |
[45:48] | don’t ask any questions too soon. | 别急着问问题 |
[45:50] | Try and get a good look at the big German guy. | 试着仔细看一下那个德国大个子 |
[45:52] | What, are you worried? | 你是在担心我吗 |
[45:53] | They don’t need another hostage. | 他们不需要再多一个人质了 |
[45:55] | No, you’re what I call a blue chip. | 不 我觉得你就是那种绩优股 |
[45:58] | No need to raise the stakes. | 不需要增加赌注那种 |
[46:00] | Aw. Thanks, Remy. I didn’t know you cared. | 多谢了 雷米 我都不知道你还担心我 |
[46:02] | You didn’t think I cared? | 你觉得我不会担心吗 |
[46:04] | Yeah, you know, I figured you for the guy | 你懂得 我以为你是那种 |
[46:06] | that doesn’t make attachments. | 不谈感情的人 |
[46:08] | Like you said, you gotta keep it loose, right? | 如你所说 你得放轻松不是吗 |
[46:11] | Eat out, come home to a big screen TV, | 下馆子吃饭 回家看着大屏电视 |
[46:13] | binge watch Netflix, | 看奈飞寻欢作乐 |
[46:15] | lots of Amazon orders everywhere. | 到处堆满了亚马逊上买的东西 |
[46:18] | Got your life and your women on speed dial. | 生活飞速运转 身边女人天天换 |
[46:22] | Like I said, Cher, I like a strong woman. | 如我所说 宝儿 我喜欢女强人 |
[46:53] | It’s all clear! | 一切就绪 |
[47:08] | Come on! Get in here! | 来吧 进来 |
[47:26] | – I’m not armed. – Yeah. | -我没带武器 -是吗 |
[47:31] | – She’s clean. – This way. | -她没带武器 -这边走 |
[47:38] | It should’ve been me. | 应该是我去的 |
[47:44] | How’s morale in here? | 他们情绪如何 |
[47:47] | Well, they’ve been sitting on the floor | 他们一直坐在地板上 |
[47:49] | all day with guns in their faces, | 整天被枪指着头 |
[47:51] | so, you know, not great. | 所以 你懂的 不怎么样 |
[47:54] | Please? Can we go home now? | 求你了 我们现在能回家了吗 |
[47:56] | Why don’t you let the women go? | 你们为什么不把这些女人放走 |
[47:58] | ‘Cause we need them to help us carry the gold out to the trucks. | 因为我们需要她们帮忙把金子搬到卡车上 |
[48:02] | There’s a lot of it. | 金子可不少 |
[48:07] | – How have you guys been treated? – Good. | -你们情况怎么样 -还不错 |
[48:09] | – Ma’am, please. – I’m okay. | -女士求您了 -我还好 |
[48:11] | – Okay, that’s enough. – Have you eaten? | -好了 够了 -你们吃东西了吗 |
[48:12] | You’ve seen them. Let’s go. | 你看过他们了 快走 |
[48:13] | Can we go home? | 我们能回家了吗 |
[48:13] | – No. – No, no, please. | -不 -不 别走 求你了 |
[48:21] | Put these on. Now. | 把这个穿上 马上 |
[48:23] | No more questions. | 不许再问问题 |
[48:27] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你们不想这样做的 |
[48:28] | Oh, we’re keeping you. | 我们留定你了 |
[48:30] | You can’t take a federal agent hostage. | 你们不能抓联邦探员当人质 |
[48:33] | No? Watch me. | 不能吗 走着瞧 |
[48:36] | All right, they just changed the script. | 好吧 他们翻脸了 |
[48:45] | Fuck! | 操 |
[48:49] | Everybody back to work. | 所有人都回去工作 |
[48:52] | We had gunfire before, | 之前有枪声 |
[48:54] | and now a federal agent’s hostage. | 现在又有一名联邦探员被扣留当人质 |
[48:56] | Alpha Team, get me eyes in there. | A队 现在给我过来 |
[48:59] | What the hell’s he doin’? | 他在搞什么 |
[49:03] | Commander! Do not interfere. I got this. | 指挥官 不要干涉 我能处理好 |
[49:07] | You gave up a federal agent. | 你放弃了一位联邦探员 |
[49:08] | Gave? She insisted. | 我放弃 她自己坚持要去的 |
[49:09] | Yeah? Well, we’re not gonna wait ’til | 是吗 不管怎样在他们开始射杀人质之前 |
[49:11] | they start shootin’ hostages, Remy. | 我们不能再等了 雷米 |
[49:12] | Listen to me. I’m unit command on this. | 听我说 我是这次行动的指挥 |
[49:14] | Get that through your head. | 你给我记住 |
[49:15] | I’m unit command on this. Not you. | 我才是这次行动的指挥 不是你 |
[49:21] | This isn’t gonna work. I’m not part of the bargain. | 这不会奏效的 我算不上筹码 |
[49:24] | You are now. I need you inside. | 你现在算了 我需要你留在里面 |
[49:27] | Need me? | 需要我 |
[49:33] | Is this part of Dietrich Case’s plan? | 这是迪特里希·凯斯计划的一部分吗 |
[49:36] | What the hell do you know? | 你到底知道些什么 |
[49:41] | I know his father died in house arrest, so… | 我知道他父亲死于软禁 所以 |
[49:45] | maybe he’s got a score to settle? | 也许是他急于查清这件事 |
[49:47] | – Don’t test me. – I’m not testing you. | -不要试探我 -我不是在试探你 |
[49:50] | I am trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[50:01] | If you really wanna help me, | 如果你真的想帮我 |
[50:03] | then you have to do exactly as I say. | 那你就要完全按我说的做 |
[50:08] | I’m counting on you. | 我就靠你了 |
[50:12] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[50:24] | Newark? Nothing good happens in Newark. | 纽瓦克 纽瓦克就没发生过好事 |
[50:26] | Do you understand I can get us both out of here | 你到底明不明白只要有你配合我 |
[50:28] | but only if you cooperate? | 我才能把咱们两个都弄出去 |
[50:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[50:35] | Remy! I got someone you gotta meet. | 雷米 这有个人你得见见 |
[50:36] | Says she knows someone in the bank. | 她说她认识银行里的一个人 |
[50:38] | Family talk to liaison, Sam. | 让家属去找联络员 山姆 |
[50:39] | Says she knows one of the bank robbers. | 她说她认识银行抢劫犯中的一个 |
[50:43] | Okay, Ava. Tell us about this bank robber. | 好了 艾娃 跟我们说说这个银行抢劫犯吧 |
[50:47] | Yeah, his name’s Bobby Jenkins. | 他的名字是波比·詹金斯 |
[50:50] | Bobby Jenkins. | 波比·詹金斯 |
[50:53] | And how do you know him? | 你是怎么认识他的 |
[50:55] | We dated. A little. | 我们约过会 就几次 |
[50:58] | But not anymore? | 没再继续吗 |
[50:59] | Not since he did this. | 他把我打成这样以后就没再约过了 |
[51:02] | You report him? | 你报警了吗 |
[51:04] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[51:08] | All right, and you think he’s got somethin’ to do with this? | 好吧 你是觉得他和这次抢劫有关系吗 |
[51:12] | I didn’t believe him. | 我当时不相信他 |
[51:13] | You know, he talked about it like it was a movie. | 他谈起这事的时候好像是在说电影一样 |
[51:16] | Even had a code name. | 他甚至还有代号 |
[51:17] | He said he’d go by Joey on the big day. | 他说大日子那天他要用乔伊这个名字 |
[51:20] | Joey, Joe, Jackie, Josie, they all had code names. | 乔伊 乔 杰基 乔西 他们都有代号 |
[51:25] | And then, boom, there it is, right there on the news. | 然后突然就真的出现了这个新闻 |
[51:29] | Real as all hell. | 千真万确 |
[51:31] | Real as all hell. | 千真万确 |
[51:35] | How long were you with him for? | 你和他在一起过多长时间 |
[51:36] | Couple of weeks. | 几个星期 |
[51:38] | Just long enough for me to find out he was a douchebag. | 久到我足以发现他就是个傻逼混球 |
[51:41] | How’d you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[51:44] | I’m a student at the architectural college, | 我是建筑学院的学生 |
[51:47] | so I help out at the library, archives, records, you know? | 我在图书馆 档案室 资料室帮忙 |
[51:52] | ‘Bout a month ago, Bobby comes in looking for some plans. | 大约一个月前 波比来找一些设计图 |
[51:55] | Says he’s an engineer with a job to research. | 他说他是工程师 有东西要查 |
[51:59] | What plans? | 什么设计图 |
[52:01] | Architectural plans. | 建筑设计图 |
[52:03] | So they can tunnel in, I bet. | 所以我肯定他们可以打隧道 |
[52:05] | No. Yeah, we spoke to the engineer | 不可能 我们问过工程师了 |
[52:09] | and they can’t tunnel. Hudson River. | 他们没法打隧道 哈德逊河挡住了 |
[52:13] | No, they’re wrong. | 不 他们错了 |
[52:14] | What do you mean they’re wrong? | 什么叫他们错了 |
[52:15] | There’s a defunct subway dig from the 1890s. | 那有一个十九世纪九十年代的废弃地铁站 |
[52:18] | It’s supposed to be dry on the northeast corner. | 那的东北角应该是没有水的 |
[52:22] | All right, darlin’ this way, all right? Just sit right there. | 好了 亲爱的这边请 坐在那吧 |
[52:25] | – Sam is gonna get you that coffee. – Okay. | -山姆会去给你拿杯咖啡的 -好的 |
[52:27] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[52:29] | All right, I need you to pull the original city plans | 我需要你调出城市的原始设计图 |
[52:32] | on the Reserve Construction Subway. | 有关预留地铁建设那部分 |
[52:34] | We missed somethin’. Get the engineers on standby. | 我们漏掉了一些信息 把工程师叫来 |
[52:36] | Let ’em know we’ll tell ’em exact | 告诉他们等我们准备好 |
[52:37] | location when we’re ready, all right? | 我们需要具体的地址 明白吗 |
[52:39] | All right. Got it. | 好的 明白 |
[52:40] | – This all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[52:42] | – You have faith?- Yeah. | -有信心吗 -有 |
[52:44] | – All right. Boom. – Boom. | -那好 开始吧 -开始 |
[52:47] | It’s hot, honey. | 亲爱的 小心烫 |
[52:50] | Any word on Brynn? | 布琳那有消息吗 |
[52:52] | No. She checks out, though. | 没有 不过查到她退学了 |
[52:55] | Been a Columbia student for two years. | 在哥伦比亚大学读了两年 |
[52:57] | Well, if she’s right, the trucks are just a decoy. | 如果她说的正确 那卡车只是诱饵 |
[53:00] | Yeah, I need you to take a look at this. | 我需要你看一眼这个 |
[53:03] | See, I’ve got the same woman coming in the bank | 有个女人频繁来过银行 |
[53:04] | four times in two days. | 两天来了四次 |
[53:06] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[53:12] | Most Wanted. | 头号通缉 |
[53:14] | We got you. | 我们抓住你了 |
[53:15] | – You run facial recognition? – Yeah. Already did. | -能做个面部识别吗 -已经做了 |
[53:18] | No priors, but… | 没有前科 但是 |
[53:19] | I got a passport hit. | 护照上有新发现 |
[53:21] | Dual citizenship, American and German. | 双重国籍 美国和德国 |
[53:23] | Her name is Ariella Barash. | 她叫阿丽尔·巴拉什 |
[53:26] | – Make the call. – Yeah. | -给她打电话 -好 |
[53:37] | – Let her go. – Can’t. I need her. | -放她走 -不行 我需要她 |
[53:40] | FBI agent gets us on the plane | 联邦调查局的探员才能把我们弄上飞机 |
[53:41] | and out of the country. | 离开这个国家 |
[53:42] | She’s worth more than a dozen civilians. | 她比这些平民有价值的多 |
[53:44] | Then let a dozen civilians go. | 那就放了那些平民 |
[53:46] | I will. At the airport. | 我会的 在机场 |
[53:49] | Lemme talk to her. | 让我和她说话 |
[54:00] | Keep it short. | 长话短说 |
[54:03] | I’m okay, Remy. | 我没事 雷米 |
[54:04] | Look we found her. Her name is Ariella Barash. | 我们找到她了 她叫阿丽尔·巴拉什 |
[54:08] | Yeah. Yeah, they’re treating me fine. | 是嘛 他们待我还算可以 |
[54:10] | I’ll help them get on a plane | 我要护送他们安全地 |
[54:11] | with safe passage and the gold. | 带着黄金 坐飞机离开 |
[54:12] | That’s all they want. | 他们的要求就是这些 |
[54:13] | No, no. There’s no plane needed. | 不不 他们根本不需要飞机 |
[54:14] | Look, they might be tryin’ to tunnel out. | 更可能是要挖隧道离开 |
[54:16] | Enough. | 够了 |
[54:18] | I don’t think you’re taking my demands seriously, Remy. | 看来你并没有认真对待我们的要求 雷米 |
[54:21] | I am. | 我当然有 |
[54:23] | Good. | 那就最好 |
[54:24] | Do not hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[54:26] | I won’t. She’s my insurance. | 不会的 她是我的安全牌 |
[54:33] | All right, find out all you can on the Barash family, | 找出所有跟巴拉什家族有关的信息 |
[54:35] | and see if you can get an address in Germany. | 看看能不能找到他们在德国的地址 |
[54:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:48] | Comrade. | 同志 |
[55:43] | Be patient. | 老实呆着 |
[55:58] | Goddamn it! | 妈的 |
[56:01] | Unlock this! | 把门打开 |
[56:21] | 新消息 特警要从房顶潜入 | |
[56:22] | Bastards. | 王八蛋 |
[57:33] | Fuck you both! | 你们去死吧 |
[57:35] | Oh, very clever. Now you’re a hostage. | 这么聪明 赶着给我们当人质 |
[57:38] | I’m not stayin’. Not alive. | 休想把我留下 除非我死 |
[57:41] | I can oblige you. | 我可以助你一臂之力 |
[57:44] | Relax. | 别激动 |
[57:46] | Remy didn’t order this. | 你们不是雷米派来的 |
[57:48] | Did he? | 对不对 |
[57:52] | Did he? | 对不对 |
[57:54] | No. | 没错 |
[57:57] | We have to finish. | 我们得速战速决了 |
[57:59] | And them? What are we going to do? | 他们两个呢 怎么处理 |
[58:16] | Most Wanted. How did you get my cell? | 头号通缉 你怎么知道我电话的 |
[58:17] | Brynn. | 从布琳那里 |
[58:18] | This is not part of our arrangement. | 我们的计划里可没有这一条 |
[58:20] | Yeah? Well, neither was sending SWAT in. | 我们的计划里也没有派特警来这一条 |
[58:22] | Wait, I did not send SWAT in. | 等一下 我没有派特警过去 |
[58:23] | And now you have a problem. | 现在你有麻烦了 |
[58:28] | Listen to me. Look, calm down… | 听我说 冷静一点 |
[58:29] | You can pick them up at the front door after I’m done. | 等我完事以后 你可以来前门把他们捡走 |
[58:32] | Don’t do nothin’ stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[58:34] | Come on. No, no. Please. Come on. | 不要这样 拜托了 别这样 |
[58:36] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[58:39] | God, no! No! | 妈的 不 不要 |
[58:41] | No! | 不 |
[58:44] | Stand down! Stand down! | 退回去 退回去 |
[58:46] | No! Get your men back right now! | 让你的人立刻退出来 |
[58:49] | Get your men back right now! | 让你的人现在立刻退出来 |
[58:51] | Get your men outta the goddamned bank. | 叫你的人立刻从这个该死的银行出来 |
[58:54] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你们没事了 |
[58:55] | All right, listen, we got the plane, we got the trucks. | 听我说 飞机和卡车都准备好了 |
[58:58] | Get the gold and go. Okay? | 带上黄金赶紧走 好吗 |
[59:01] | You guys all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[59:02] | Get the medics. Get the medics in. | 叫医护人员 叫医护人员过来 |
[59:04] | – My leg. – You’re all right. Come on, come on. | -我的腿 -没事了 没事了 |
[59:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[59:08] | Get this on right now. Come on. | 把这个给我接通 快点 |
[59:10] | – All right. – Put it on! Put it on! | -好的 -快接上 快接上 |
[59:11] | – Hold on! – Come on! | -稍等 -快点 |
[59:12] | All right, we’re good. We’re good. We’re good. | 好了好了 接通了 接通了 |
[59:20] | SWAT was not my call. | 特警不是我派的 |
[59:22] | I know. Ah! | 我知道 |
[59:26] | – Are you finished? – Am I finished? | -你完事了吗 -我完事了吗 |
[59:29] | You mean am I ready? | 你是说我准备好了吗 |
[59:31] | I’m talkin’ about your tunnel. | 我说的是你的隧道 |
[59:33] | Why ask for armored trucks when you’re diggin’ a tunnel? | 你们已经在挖隧道了 为什么还要装甲车 |
[59:35] | Is this Plan A, is this Plan B? | A计划B计划吗 |
[59:37] | You tell me what’s goin’ on here. | 告诉我现在到底是什么情况 |
[59:39] | Look, all you need to know is that in 30 minutes from now | 你只需要知道 30分钟以后 |
[59:41] | each hostage is gonna leave with gold for the trucks. | 每个人质都会带着黄金上卡车 |
[59:44] | I’ll call you when we’re coming out. | 我们出来之前 我会联系你 |
[59:45] | Okay. Okay, you’re in charge. | 好 你说了算 |
[59:49] | All right, I just… I just want the hostages safe. | 只要 只要人质安全就好 |
[59:52] | They will be. | 他们会很安全 |
[59:54] | Brynn, too. | 还有布琳 |
[59:55] | Yes. | 没问题 |
[59:58] | When was the last time you been to Germany? | 你上次去德国 跟迪特里希·凯斯联系 |
[1:00:00] | Spoke to Dietrich Case? | 是什么时候 |
[1:00:01] | Don’t fuck with me, Remy. | 别想耍花样 雷米 |
[1:00:03] | Then what can you tell me about Dalton Russell? | 那你能说说道尔顿·拉塞尔的事吗 |
[1:00:07] | Presumed dead. Isn’t that what FBI told you? | 可能死了 FBI不是这么告诉你的吗 |
[1:00:10] | Why are you here? | 你为什么要来这里 |
[1:00:11] | To steal gold. | 偷黄金 |
[1:00:12] | I do not believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:00:41] | David! | 大卫 |
[1:00:43] | David. | 大卫 |
[1:00:50] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[1:01:07] | Dalton Russell. | 道尔顿·拉塞尔 |
[1:01:10] | Or should I say David Barash? | 还是应该叫大卫 巴拉什 |
[1:01:14] | Finally. | 终于抓到你了 |
[1:01:24] | David! | 大卫 |
[1:01:28] | Tell me what you want! | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[1:01:31] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[1:01:37] | My father is dead. | 我父亲死了 |
[1:01:40] | I want you to make amends, | 我要你补偿 |
[1:01:43] | or you’ll never see your brother again. | 否则你再也别想见到你哥哥 |
[1:01:57] | Okay, this is the oldest. Atlantic Avenue Tunnel. | 这个是最老的 大西洋大道隧道 |
[1:02:00] | Built in 1844. Wow. | 建于1844年 |
[1:02:02] | It was forgotten until 1980, when they found it | 直到1980年 人们才在梅登巷地下 |
[1:02:05] | near a subsequent dig on the northeast corner of the bank | 银行东北角的一个挖掘点附近 |
[1:02:08] | under Maiden Lane. | 重新发现了它 |
[1:02:09] | – Still there? – It’s possible. | -现在还在吗 -有可能 |
[1:02:13] | But what do your experts say? | 你们的专家们怎么说 |
[1:02:15] | Yeah, we got a team heading down there now. | 有一个小队已经在往那边去了 |
[1:02:16] | They say if it is, it’s a rat graveyard, | 他们说如果是的话 那里也都是死老鼠 |
[1:02:18] | sealed up decades ago when they constructed the new subway line. | 几十年前他们修地铁的时侯就封起来了 |
[1:02:21] | There’s water on every side. | 四周都是水 |
[1:02:22] | If they dig in the wrong spot, then… | 如果他们挖错地方的话 |
[1:02:24] | Boom. Hudson River. | 哈德逊河水就会灌进去 |
[1:02:40] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[1:02:42] | Holy fuckin’ shit! | 我的天哪 |
[1:02:46] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么样了 |
[1:02:48] | I got it. | 成功了 |
[1:02:52] | – It’s dry. – Sweet. | -是干的 -太好了 |
[1:02:54] | It’s dry. He did it. | 没挖到水 成功了 |
[1:02:56] | – It’s done? – Damn right it’s done. | -挖好了吗 -那是当然 |
[1:02:59] | And that’s what you get when you hire me. | 雇我来 保你万无一失 |
[1:03:03] | I’m the fuckin’ best. | 我就是最牛逼的 |
[1:03:05] | I managed to go right through all… | 我成功穿过了所有的 |
[1:03:08] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:03:11] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:03:15] | He’s dispensable. He’s a local. | 他没用了 一个本地人而已 |
[1:03:20] | You… | 而你 |
[1:03:25] | are still needed. | 你还有用 |
[1:03:31] | What the fuck, Joseph! | 你搞什么 约瑟夫 |
[1:03:32] | You could’ve taken him hostage. | 你不能把他当人质吗 |
[1:03:35] | He’d talk, Jodie, you know that. | 他知道的太多了 乔迪 明白吗 |
[1:03:38] | I had it covered. | 我都安排好了 |
[1:03:38] | Goddamn it, this was not the plan. | 妈的 我们的计划不是这样的 |
[1:03:46] | No witnesses, we take more gold, | 没有目击者 我们可以拿走更多的金子 |
[1:03:49] | and don’t forget why you are here. | 别忘了你来这里的原因 |
[1:03:54] | Pig! | 禽兽 |
[1:03:56] | He scares me more than the cops. | 我觉得他比警察都可怕 |
[1:04:01] | You and Joe get the other hostages. | 你和乔去带另一个人质 |
[1:04:02] | Everything is gonna be fine. Go. | 一切都会好起来的 去吧 |
[1:04:05] | You can do this. | 你可以做到 |
[1:04:06] | Yeah, I know. I have to. | 我知道 我必须做到 |
[1:04:10] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:04:24] | You know, if you stop now and plea out | 如果你现在回头 |
[1:04:26] | I can offer you leniency. | 我可以给你争取宽大处理 |
[1:04:29] | It’ll put years back on your life. | 可以给你减刑很多年 |
[1:04:36] | You sure you wanna do that? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[1:04:39] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[1:04:42] | The Federal Bureau of Investigation can save me? | 联邦调查局能救我吗 |
[1:04:47] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[1:04:48] | You still believe in American superiority | 你仍然觉得美国高高在上 |
[1:04:52] | but you are no longer a strong nation. | 可你们已经不再是一个强大的国家了 |
[1:04:56] | You are a laughing stock. | 你们就是个笑柄 |
[1:05:00] | U.S. power is cheap rhetoric. | 美国的权力不过是一句空话 |
[1:05:04] | All the gold around you belongs to many other countries. | 你们手上的黄金 属于很多其他的国家 |
[1:05:09] | Without us… | 没有我们 |
[1:05:13] | you are bankrupt. | 你们就破产了 |
[1:05:20] | You plead with me, | 要是你求我 |
[1:05:23] | maybe I offer you leniency. | 我也许会宽大处理你 |
[1:05:43] | Whoa! Ariella had a brother. | 阿丽尔有个哥哥 |
[1:05:46] | It’s David Barash. | 叫大卫 巴拉什 |
[1:05:49] | David, a.K.a. Dalton Russell? | 大卫 是道尔顿·拉塞尔吗 |
[1:05:51] | Yeah, I don’t know. It could be. | 不知道 有可能 |
[1:05:52] | The Barash family had a grandfather | 巴拉什家有一位老人 |
[1:05:54] | who was killed in World War II. | 在二战中被杀了 |
[1:05:56] | Check that out. | 看看这个 |
[1:06:01] | All right, see if we can get | 看看能不能打通 |
[1:06:02] | the banking oversight guy on the phone. | 银行监管员的电话 |
[1:06:03] | I wanna know exactly what was stored | 我想知道那些地库里 |
[1:06:05] | in those vaults from Germany. | 到底藏着德国的什么东西 |
[1:06:06] | On it. | 这就去 |
[1:06:07] | That’s some fine digging there, man. | 你找到的线索非常有用 |
[1:06:09] | I should call you the rabbit-eared bandicoot. | 我应该叫你长着兔耳朵的袋狸 |
[1:06:12] | Wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:06:14] | Um… Bandicoot? | 袋狸 |
[1:06:17] | Really? You’re callin’ me a bandicoot? | 你认真的吗 叫我袋狸 |
[1:06:20] | It’s a compliment. | 我是在夸你 |
[1:06:21] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:06:23] | You know, bandicoot, the small, little furry animals | 袋狸嘛 小小的 毛茸茸的小动物 |
[1:06:25] | – that dig the burrows like hell? – I know what a bandicoot is. | -超级会挖洞 -我知道袋狸是什么 |
[1:06:28] | Can you just call me by my name? | 你就不能叫我的名字吗 |
[1:06:32] | Which is Ansh. | 我叫安什 |
[1:06:34] | – Ansh? – Yeah. | -安什 -对 |
[1:06:37] | – How do you not know my name? – Your name’s Ansh? | -你怎么会不知道我的名字 -你叫安什 |
[1:06:39] | – Yeah. – All this time it’s Ansh? | -对 -从出生就叫安什吗 |
[1:06:41] | Man, you sound like a IKEA stool. | 听着像是宜家的凳子 |
[1:06:43] | Brother, you sound like a New Age air freshener. | 兄弟 你这名字听着就像空气清新剂 |
[1:06:45] | Wow, oh, okay. “Ansh, for men.” | 轻轻一喷 “安什 男士专用” |
[1:06:46] | – It’s Indian. – Indian? | -是印度语 -印度语 |
[1:06:48] | Yeah. Like, you know, Kshatriyas caste? | 是 就像刹帝利种姓 |
[1:06:49] | You know what a caste is? | 你知道种姓是什么吗 |
[1:06:50] | Yeah, yeah. I was in the Queens Bridge Crew, brother. | 知道知道 我也是混过皇后大桥的 兄弟 |
[1:06:53] | That is not the same thing. | 完全不是一码事 |
[1:07:04] | That’s a hell of a creep, | 真是变态得可以 |
[1:07:06] | your rapey fellow thief, Joseph. | 你那位强奸犯小偷同伴 约瑟夫 |
[1:07:08] | I didn’t choose him. | 他不是我选的 |
[1:07:10] | I would never choose him. | 如果是我 绝对不会选他 |
[1:07:12] | Okay. Who did? | 是吗 那是谁选的他 |
[1:07:17] | Come on, you want me to trust you? | 拜托 你这样还想让我相信你吗 |
[1:07:22] | You know what was clever about the Nazi Diamond Heist? | 你知道纳粹钻石抢劫案的高明之处吗 |
[1:07:25] | Tell me. | 说来听听 |
[1:07:26] | They robbed a whole bank the way a pickpocket lifts a wallet, | 他们抢银行的方式 就像是小偷偷钱包 |
[1:07:29] | or a magician hides a card. | 魔术师藏牌一样 |
[1:07:32] | They toyed with perception. | 他们会欺骗你的感官 |
[1:07:35] | You distract the brain, the prefrontal cortex, | 用一个复杂的问题 比如说 抢银行 |
[1:07:38] | with a complex problem, like, say, a bank robbery. | 分散大脑 前额叶皮层的注意力 |
[1:07:43] | Focus attention on the big picture and then, bam, | 把注意力吸引到大的事件上 然后突然 |
[1:07:46] | create an unexpected event that steals attention. | 制造一个意外的事件来转移注意力 |
[1:07:50] | And you can’t resist. | 你根本无法抗拒 |
[1:07:52] | The brain’s primitive sensory cortices light up with the distraction. | 大脑原始的感觉皮质受到新的事件的刺激 |
[1:07:57] | You change the framing of someone’s perception, | 改变一个人的认知框架 |
[1:07:59] | you change their reality. | 也就等于改变了他眼中的现实 |
[1:08:01] | Bingo. | 答对了 |
[1:08:03] | It’s what makes sleight-of-hand so effective. | 这就是障眼法的原理 |
[1:08:06] | You speak multiple languages, you know neurology, | 你会说多国语言 懂神经学 |
[1:08:11] | you know firearms, obviously well educated, | 你会用枪 显然受过良好的教育 |
[1:08:13] | and I’m guessing, what, career military? | 我猜你是职业军人 |
[1:08:24] | Or career magician. | 也许是职业魔术师 |
[1:08:26] | Career… | 职业什么 |
[1:08:30] | You and Dalton Russell planned it together. | 这是你和道尔顿·拉塞尔一起干的 |
[1:08:33] | The Nazi Diamond Heist was you, too. | 纳粹钻石大盗那票也是你干的 |
[1:08:36] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[1:08:38] | – I have to go. – But, wait, why do this again? | -我得走了 -但是你为什么又干一次 |
[1:08:43] | Diamonds, gold. They mean nothing. | 钻石 黄金 它们毫不值钱 |
[1:08:48] | The only true currency is family. | 唯一值钱的是家庭 |
[1:08:53] | That’s the only thing worth dying for. | 那是唯一值得为之牺牲的东西 |
[1:08:57] | What family? | 什么家庭 |
[1:08:58] | If anything goes wrong, wait as I instructed. | 如果出了什么岔子 按照我的指示等着 |
[1:09:01] | Ariella, wait. Please. | 阿丽尔等等 求你了 |
[1:09:03] | You’ll be fine, Brynn. | 你会没事的布琳 |
[1:09:30] | Switch. | 开关 |
[1:09:53] | Detective? | 警探 |
[1:09:55] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:09:56] | World War II G.I.s restored a lotta artwork | 二战时期美国大兵把许多艺术品 |
[1:09:58] | to rightful owners, | 还给了合法的所有者 |
[1:09:59] | and brought back S.S. Commander Himmler’s stolen gold | 并在1945年将希姆莱指挥官偷来的黄金 |
[1:10:03] | to the States in 1945. | 归还给了美国 |
[1:10:05] | That’s great work, man. Thank you. | 干得好 兄弟 谢谢 |
[1:10:07] | Remy? This is Mr. Gallagher, | 雷米这是加拉赫先生 |
[1:10:10] | Director of Federal Oversight for Banking in New York. | 纽约联邦银行监督局局长 |
[1:10:13] | How are you doin’? Remy Darbonne, NYPD Unit Commander. | 你好 我是雷米 达博恩纽约警局分队指挥官 |
[1:10:15] | How long will this last? | 还有多久 |
[1:10:18] | Sir, step inside for me. | 先生 请进 |
[1:10:23] | Can you confirm that the Federal Reserve | 你能证实美联储 |
[1:10:25] | stores Nazi gold from 1945 in your vaults? | 有那批1945年的纳粹黄金吗 |
[1:10:28] | Our holdings and clientele are confidential. | 我们的资产和客户是保密的 |
[1:10:32] | Now, I know you got a whole bunch of rules and regulations, | 我知道你们有一大堆规章制度和秘密 |
[1:10:34] | and secrets, but right now, right here, with lives on the line, | 但现在此时此地有人命悬一线 |
[1:10:37] | I don’t give a shit about any of that. | 我才不管那些狗屁玩意 |
[1:10:39] | So, tell me, is there Nazi gold in that bank? | 说 这家银行里有纳粹黄金吗 |
[1:10:52] | You know what connects World War II Germany, Dietrich Case, | 你知道是什么把二战的德国和迪特里希·凯斯 |
[1:10:56] | David Barash, and a record of lazy bank audits to this robbery? | 大卫 巴拉什还有偷懒的银行审计记录联系在一起吗 |
[1:11:02] | Uh… Gold? | 黄金吗 |
[1:11:05] | Nazi gold. It’s still down there. | 纳粹黄金 还放在下面 |
[1:11:10] | Oh, man. That’s fucked up. Nazi gold in an American bank. | 天啊 草 纳粹黄金在美国银行里 |
[1:11:15] | When my pops gave me this watch… | 当我爸爸给我这块表的时候 |
[1:11:19] | the only thing worth a damn he ever owned… | 他唯一值钱的东西 |
[1:11:23] | he said gold was the only thing that matters. | 他说黄金是唯一重要的东西 |
[1:11:27] | He said gold’s the only thing you can trust. | 他说黄金是你唯一可以信任的东西 |
[1:11:30] | Never ages, never changes, | 永不衰老 永不改变 |
[1:11:32] | doesn’t judge, doesn’t care. | 既不评判 也不在乎 |
[1:11:35] | Maybe that’s why we love it so much. | 也许这就是为什么我们那么喜欢黄金 |
[1:11:40] | How much do you figure is down there? Today’s value? | 你估计下面有多少 现在市值多少 |
[1:11:44] | Uh, with 70 years’ worth of inflation, | 70年的通货膨胀 |
[1:11:47] | that’s gotta be more than, what, 200 mil? Give or take. | 应该超过两亿 差不多吧 |
[1:11:52] | Give or take, huh? Yeah. Sam, I like this guy. | 差不多 山姆 我老喜欢这孩子了 |
[1:12:26] | Hi! Can I talk to Ariella? | 你好 我能跟阿丽尔说话吗 |
[1:12:29] | – No! Back away from the door. – Okay. | -不能 离门远点 -好的 |
[1:12:31] | Mask back on. | 戴上面具 |
[1:12:40] | Hold onto this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:12:42] | with a single 49 country code number. | 这是一张只能打国家代码49的SIM卡 |
[1:12:46] | Germany. Comes with instructions. You know where to go, | 德国的 上面有说明 你知道该去哪 |
[1:12:51] | but if anything happens to Ariella, you turn it on. And wait. | 如果阿丽尔出了什么事你就启动它等着 |
[1:12:56] | – You understand these instructions? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你明白这些说明吗 -是的 明白 |
[1:12:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:13:02] | As you can see, the situation is still very tense. | 如你所见 形势依然非常紧张 |
[1:13:05] | The FBI agents are still attempting… | 联邦调查局的探员还在努力 |
[1:13:06] | – Here, buddy. – Thanks. | -给你的 -谢谢 |
[1:13:07] | …to negotiate with the bank robbers. | 去和银行劫匪谈判 |
[1:13:12] | So, why do you think she’s robbing the bank? | 你觉得她为什么要抢银行 |
[1:13:19] | You know why southern women still wear those | 你知道为什么南方女人去教堂的时候 |
[1:13:21] | big ol’ colorful hats when they’re goin’ to church? | 还戴着那些五颜六色的大帽子吗 |
[1:13:25] | Because of God? | 因为上帝 |
[1:13:30] | My mom and them would gather | 我妈妈和那些女人 |
[1:13:33] | in their shiny hats and dresses | 会戴着闪亮的帽子 穿着漂亮的衣服 |
[1:13:36] | was because God and all their neighbors were watchin’ them. | 因为上帝和所有的邻居都在看着她们 |
[1:13:43] | I think Ariella Barash is robbin’ the bank | 我觉得阿丽尔·巴拉什抢银行 |
[1:13:45] | because someone’s watchin’ her. | 是因为有人在看着她 |
[1:13:48] | And I ain’t just talkin’ about the Lord. | 我说的可不只是上帝 |
[1:13:52] | Just be careful. They’re sensitive. | 小心点 他们很灵敏 |
[1:14:03] | Will it work? | 能行吗 |
[1:14:05] | It will. It has to. They ready upstairs? | 能 必须能 楼上准备好了吗 |
[1:14:09] | – Yes. Everything’s in place. – Good. | -是的 一切就绪 -很好 |
[1:14:13] | Come here. You know what to do. | 过来 你知道该怎么做 |
[1:14:20] | – Yeah. – Go. | -是的 -去吧 |
[1:14:33] | So, you wanna take more gold. | 你想拿走更多的黄金 |
[1:14:36] | Yeah. We take what we can carry. | 对 我们能拿多少就拿多少 |
[1:14:38] | You’ve seen how much is in there. | 你已经看到里面有多少了 |
[1:14:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:14:58] | Looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[1:15:14] | I’ll be sure and tell Dietrich Case you died a coward. | 我会告诉迪特里希·凯斯你是个胆小鬼 |
[1:15:19] | Murdering pig! | 杀人狂 |
[1:15:22] | Ariella! | 阿丽尔 |
[1:15:24] | Ariella, come on. Just lemme out. | 阿丽尔 快点 让我出去 |
[1:15:25] | Josie’s gonna let you out. You’ll be fine… | 乔西会放你出去的 你会没事的 |
[1:15:36] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:15:40] | Come on, move! | 快点 快走 |
[1:15:44] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[1:15:52] | Ariella! | 阿丽尔 |
[1:16:05] | All right, all right. Back off. Back off. | 没事 没事 退后 退后 |
[1:16:07] | – You all ready? – Yeah. – Get the doors. Get the doors. | -准备好了吗 -是 -开门 开门 |
[1:16:36] | Ariella! | 阿丽尔 |
[1:16:45] | Hey! Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[1:16:55] | Check! Check! To the left! Right’s clear! | 检查 检查 去左边 右边安全 |
[1:17:04] | Oh, shit! Somebody! Oh! Oh, shit. | 坏了 来人啊 天啊 |
[1:17:12] | Hey, come here! | 过来 |
[1:17:14] | Hey! Hey! | 过来 |
[1:17:15] | Come, open the door! Open the door! | 过来 开门 开门 |
[1:17:17] | Come on! Please! The water! | 快点 求你 我要淹死了 |
[1:17:19] | Come on! Please let me out! | 快点 让我出去 |
[1:17:21] | Let yourself out! | 自己出去吧 |
[1:17:23] | – Please! – Fuck! | -求你 -草 |
[1:17:24] | Come on! Open the door. Come open the door! | 快点 开门 把门打开 |
[1:17:27] | Fuck you! | 草 |
[1:17:31] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | -草 -草 |
[1:17:33] | Hold your fire! Hey! Hey, hey! | 别开枪 注意 |
[1:17:36] | Hands up. Hands up. Right there. | 举起手来 举起手来 就在那儿 |
[1:17:39] | Go on. | 接着走 |
[1:17:40] | All right, Sam. Don’t let them go. The robbers are mixed in. | 山姆 别让他们走 劫匪混在里面 |
[1:17:43] | Let’s see your hands. | 举起手来 |
[1:17:47] | Hey, you! Hands! | 你 举起手来 |
[1:17:53] | – Let me see your face! – Please! | -把脸露出来 -别杀我 |
[1:17:56] | Okay, okay. Sam! Get this lady outta here. | 好了没事 山姆把这位女士带走 |
[1:18:00] | Hey! Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[1:18:02] | Hey, you! Hands! Show me your hands! | 你 举手 举起手来 |
[1:18:11] | Brynn! | 布琳 |
[1:18:53] | Brynn, you there? | 布琳 你在吗 |
[1:18:55] | Remy! Remy, over here! Remy! | 雷米 雷米 我在这儿 雷米 |
[1:18:56] | You’re here! I’m coming! I’m coming. | 你在这呢 我来了 我来了 |
[1:19:02] | Remy! The key! Can you reach down? | 雷米 钥匙 你能够到吗 |
[1:19:04] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙在哪 |
[1:19:05] | I can’t reach it. Right where you are. Go straight down! | 我够不到 就在你那里 就在下面 |
[1:19:13] | Did you get it? | 你找到了吗 |
[1:19:16] | Put it in the lock. Hurry up! | 插锁上 快点 |
[1:19:20] | – Remy! – I got it! | -雷米 -我插上了 |
[1:19:21] | Remy, behind you! | 雷米 小心身后 |
[1:19:25] | Remy! No! | 雷米 不 |
[1:19:45] | Remy! | 雷米 |
[1:20:19] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:20:27] | Come on! Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:20:31] | Gotta lock the door! | 锁门 |
[1:20:42] | – You okay? You okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:20:46] | Look, let’s not make a big deal out of it. | 我们别小题大做了 |
[1:20:51] | Well, I mean, let’s not make nothing of it. | 我是说我们别大惊小怪了 |
[1:20:59] | You’re somethin’ else. | 你可真是个人物 |
[1:21:05] | Ariella? | 阿丽尔呢 |
[1:21:06] | No, there’s no chance. | 一点机会都没有 |
[1:21:22] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:21:24] | What a fuckin’ circus! | 你他妈搞什么 |
[1:21:26] | We got it done. | 我们搞定了 |
[1:21:29] | You got lucky. Put yourself at risk, | 你走运而已 置自己于险境 |
[1:21:30] | and by extension, my Bureau. | 进而置整个调查局于险境 |
[1:21:32] | You can put that goddamned promotion on ice. | 他妈的晋升你是别想了 |
[1:21:43] | – Hey, Brynn? – Remy, can you just give me a minute? | -布琳 -雷米 你能让我自己静静吗 |
[1:21:52] | Mr. District Attorney, can we get a statement? | 地方检察官 您能发表个声明吗 |
[1:21:54] | Well, I am pleased to announce, most importantly, | 我很高兴地宣布 首先最重要的是 |
[1:21:56] | that all the hostages are safe. | 所有人质都安全了 |
[1:22:00] | – Also, no gold was stolen… – Correct. | -而且黄金也没被偷走 -是的 |
[1:22:02] | …thanks to the superlative work of law enforcement units. | 感谢执法部门的出色工作 |
[1:22:05] | The fbi, swat and nypd should be applauded | 为联邦调查局 特种部队和纽约警察局 |
[1:22:09] | for their tireless efforts and their bravery. | 的不懈努力和勇气致以敬意 |
[1:22:12] | – Hey, guys, be careful with that, okay? – Okay. | -小心点好吗 -好的 |
[1:22:16] | How you doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[1:22:22] | Here. | 给你的 |
[1:22:24] | Where’s Ava? | 艾娃在哪 |
[1:22:26] | Remy, go home. Take a break. Get dry. | 雷米 回家休息一下把身上弄干 |
[1:22:27] | Where’s the girl? | 她在哪 |
[1:22:29] | You know what kids are like. I told her to stay. She didn’t. | 你知道孩子的德行 我让她别走她不听 |
[1:22:32] | Yeah, she took off when everything went boom, man. | 刚才爆炸的时候她走的 |
[1:22:35] | 392, you write that? | 392 你写的吗 |
[1:22:38] | No. Not me. | 不是 我没写 |
[1:22:40] | Hey, Al, you write this? | 艾 你写的吗 |
[1:22:41] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[1:22:43] | Oh, shit. | 坏了 |
[1:22:45] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[1:22:47] | In the Nazi heist, the diamonds were in safe deposit box 392. | 纳粹抢劫案的钻石放在392号保险箱 |
[1:22:54] | Open 392. | 打开392 |
[1:22:56] | – You know there are laws… – Shut up and open it! | -你知道有规定的 -闭嘴 打开 |
[1:22:58] | There, open that. | 那个 打开 |
[1:23:04] | Thank you kindly, sir. Now back on up. Appreciate you. | 非常感谢 先生 一边去吧 谢谢 |
[1:23:10] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:23:13] | Why leave it? | 为什么留下来 |
[1:23:15] | Proof. | 证据 |
[1:23:19] | – Sam, you got that bag? – Yeah. | -山姆你有证物袋吗 -有 |
[1:23:22] | Oh, goddamn. | 我的天啊 |
[1:23:25] | That’s the bank’s. | 这是银行的 |
[1:23:27] | Evidence. | 这是证据 |
[1:23:29] | Bag it, and sign it up. | 封装 登记 |
[1:23:41] | “This is why.” | 这就是原因 |
[1:23:44] | “This is why,” what? | 这就是原因 什么 |
[1:23:47] | “To Ariella, Act Three, Love David.” | 致阿丽尔 第三幕 爱你 大卫 |
[1:23:56] | There you go. | 重头戏来了 |
[1:23:59] | David, Ariella and Ava. | 大卫 阿丽尔和艾娃 |
[1:24:03] | They’re family. | 他们是一家人 |
[1:24:40] | Young man, I’ve been here for hours. | 年轻人 我已经在这里好几个小时了 |
[1:24:43] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[1:24:45] | I don’t think you had anything to do with this, | 我觉得你和这事没关系 |
[1:24:47] | but maybe you can tell me who did? | 但也许你能告诉我是谁干的 |
[1:24:48] | One of them took a gun and put it to my head. | 其中一个拿枪指着我的头 |
[1:24:52] | – To your head? – Yes. | -指着你的头 -是的 |
[1:24:54] | Why am I here? | 为什么不让我走 |
[1:24:55] | Can you tell us anything about what’s goin’ on? | 你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗 |
[1:24:57] | They got you good, huh? | 他们把你打得很惨呢 |
[1:24:58] | – You all right? – No, I’m not okay. | -你还好吧 -不 我不好 |
[1:24:59] | Yeah, of course you’re not. | 你当然不好了 |
[1:25:00] | Do you know anything about the robbery? | 抢劫这个案子你知道多少 |
[1:25:02] | You can’t hold me here. | 你不能拘留我 |
[1:25:03] | My record with this bank is impeccable! | 我和这家银行的来往记录绝对干净 |
[1:25:07] | Not anymore. | 不能再更干净了 |
[1:25:08] | Did you rob the bank, Edward? | 你抢银行了吗 爱德华 |
[1:25:10] | Yeah, that’s me. When I’m not tailoring suits | 对是我 只要我不在做裁缝 |
[1:25:12] | I’m robbin’ banks. | 我就在抢银行 |
[1:25:14] | I had to pick up some water, or whatever they wanted. | 我去拿水还有其他他们要的东西 |
[1:25:16] | Oh, you’re the guy that had the water. | 你就是那个搬水的 |
[1:25:18] | You remember him, right, Sam? That’s right. | 你记得他 山姆 那就对了 |
[1:25:19] | The guy with the water. I’m so sorry, sir. | 搬水工 很抱歉 先生 |
[1:25:20] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[1:25:21] | You can go home soon. | 你很快就可以回家了 |
[1:25:23] | You can have your nice tea and crumpets, | 你将享用你的下午茶和小饼干 |
[1:25:24] | or whatever it is you drink. | 喝你想喝的 |
[1:25:26] | Why is it that you don’t seem | 为什么我们救了你你却并不开心呢 |
[1:25:28] | happy we saved you? I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:25:30] | – I don’t understand. -You don’t understand? | -我不明白 -你不懂吗 |
[1:25:32] | Twenty years inside, you understand that? | 二十年的监狱 你明白吗 |
[1:25:34] | But… How ’bout you don’t give me | 但是 如果你不给我好脸色 |
[1:25:35] | no attitude, I don’t give you no attitude. | 你也别想从我这得到好脸色 |
[1:25:36] | – All right? – But I actually want a lawyer. | -明白吗 -但我真的需要律师 |
[1:25:37] | If you heard ’em speak? | 你听见他们对话了吗 |
[1:25:39] | If you made them speak German, maybe? | 如果你能让他们说德语的话 或许可能 |
[1:25:41] | Can you speak German, Armand? | 你能说德语吗 阿曼德 |
[1:25:42] | You can’t hold me here. | 你不能把我拘留在这里 |
[1:25:43] | – Armand? – No, I cannot speak German. | -阿曼德 -我不会说德语 |
[1:25:44] | Einflugzeichen | 入场灯标 |
[1:25:46] | No? Don’t recognize that? | 不能吗 听不出来吗 |
[1:25:48] | Are you the missing thief? | 你是失踪的小偷吗 |
[1:25:50] | This one, it symbolizes freedom. | 这个 它象征着自由 |
[1:25:53] | Can you sing the anthem? | 你会唱这首国歌吗 |
[1:25:55] | I don’t know the American anthem. I don’t know! | 我不会美国国歌 我真的不会 |
[1:25:58] | Detective, I think we’re done here. | 探员 我想我们该结束了 |
[1:26:00] | – That’s enough, Detective. – Just answer… | -探员 够了 -只要回答 |
[1:26:01] | Excuse me, sir, I’m not finished… | 不好意思 先生 我还没有结束 |
[1:26:02] | Ma’am, you’re free to go. | 女士 您可以走了 |
[1:26:04] | Excuse me, ma’am, if you just wait outside for five minutes | 打扰了 女士 如果你能在外面等 |
[1:26:07] | I’ll be back, all right? | 五分钟我就会回来 可以吗 |
[1:26:08] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你 中士 |
[1:26:08] | I’ll talk to you in like five minutes, all right? | 我会在大概五分钟内和您说的 好吗 |
[1:26:12] | What the… What are you doin’, sir, huh? | 先生您到底是要干什么 |
[1:26:15] | These are foreign nationals. You have to let them go. | 这些人是外国公民 你得让他们离开 |
[1:26:17] | Two of the robbers have still gotta be | 有两个抢劫犯还和 |
[1:26:19] | in there with the hostages. | 人质待在一起 |
[1:26:20] | – We cannot let them go. – The robbery failed. | -我们不能让他们走 – 抢劫失败了 |
[1:26:23] | The tunnel collapsed. It doesn’t matter! | -隧道坍塌了 -这不重要 |
[1:26:24] | They’re in here, man! I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 先生 他们就在那里 |
[1:26:25] | It flooded! | 直接涌入了 |
[1:26:26] | They all drowned. Nothing was actually stolen! | 他们都淹死了 没什么东西被偷了 |
[1:26:29] | FBI will keep tabs on every last hostage, | FBI会留意每个人质的动向 |
[1:26:32] | – but for now they all go home! – Fine. | -现在他们都该回家了 -好吧 |
[1:27:55] | Hey, Remy. | 嘿 雷米 |
[1:27:56] | – Hey, beautiful. – What can I get ya? | -嘿 帅哥 -我能为你做点啥 |
[1:27:58] | – Coffee, please. – Sure thing. | -一杯咖啡 谢谢 -应该的 |
[1:28:07] | – Diamonds. – Right. | -钻石 -对啊 |
[1:28:10] | And she says, “This is why.” | 而且她说 这就是理由 |
[1:28:15] | – Hamlet? – All right, listen to this. | -哈姆雷特 -当然 听听这个 |
[1:28:18] | “The undiscovered country from those who are born” | “每个人都要回到不被发现的国度” |
[1:28:21] | “no travelers return, puzzles the will.” | “没有旅人回来 意志上下颠倒” |
[1:28:24] | Yeah, well, that’s death. | 那就是死亡 |
[1:28:27] | “The undiscovered country.” | 不被发现的国度 |
[1:28:29] | Hamlet’s wondering if it’s worth killin’ himself | 哈姆雷特在琢磨他自杀 |
[1:28:31] | to avoid all the troubles. | 避免所有的麻烦是否值得 |
[1:28:33] | ‘Cause maybe he’s better off dead. | 也可能是因为他死了最好 |
[1:28:40] | Okay, so… | 对 所以 |
[1:28:42] | she thought it could’ve been a possible suicide run. | 她认为这可能是一支敢死队 |
[1:28:45] | Yeah, but then why do it? | 不过为什么要这么干 |
[1:28:48] | I mean, if you wanna avoid death, just stay home. | 如果你不想死 待在家里就行 |
[1:28:51] | Maybe it wasn’t her life that she was tryin’ to protect? | 或许她想保护的不是她自己 |
[1:28:55] | – The brother? – Maybe she was tryin’ to protect him. | -她兄弟吗 -她可能是想保护他 |
[1:28:57] | I thought he was dead. | 我以为他已经死了 |
[1:28:59] | Maybe, the maybe of all maybes. | 猜测 只是一种猜测 |
[1:29:05] | I’ve been dealt a fuckin’ bullshit hand from the start here. | 我就是从这里开始处理一堆棘手的破事 |
[1:29:09] | Well, hey! We’re good to get in the vault. | 好了 我们能进金库里了 |
[1:29:14] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:29:18] | – Anything else for you? – Let me have a bagel. | -还要点什么吗 -再来个百吉圈 |
[1:29:30] | A book, a family picture, a gold bar, | 一本书 一张家庭合照 一根金条 |
[1:29:32] | and a bracelet made of gold. | 以及黄金制成的手镯 |
[1:29:36] | Shit, I think I know what happened. | 该死 我知道发生什么了 |
[1:29:38] | The gold was stolen. It was hidden inside the bank. | 黄金被偷了 是被藏在银行里的那一批 |
[1:29:41] | Where? | 在哪 |
[1:29:45] | Eh, the cleanup crew was real efficient. Cleared all this away. | 清洁工很高效啊 把这些全都清理了 |
[1:29:49] | Well, that’s the job, ain’t it? | 职责所在 不是吗 |
[1:29:51] | They molded the gold bars into other things… | 他们把金条熔成是别的东西了 |
[1:29:53] | and were meant to hide it here. | 然后就藏在这里 |
[1:29:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:29:57] | Sam, I want you to try and locate the cleanup crew. | 山姆 你要你试着找到那些清洁工 |
[1:29:59] | Wait, forget about it. You’re not gonna find ’em. | 等等 算了 你不会找到他们的 |
[1:30:01] | – Why? – Because they’re the bank robbers! | -为什么 -因为他们就是抢银行的 |
[1:30:03] | That’s why the explosion was up here, | 那就是为什么爆炸会在这里 |
[1:30:05] | not to blow the safe but to cause this chaos. | 不是为了炸开保险箱 而是想制造混乱 |
[1:30:10] | It allowed them to hide the gold under the rubble. | 这使他们有机会把黄金藏在碎石下 |
[1:30:14] | Where’s the brass at? | 黄铜在哪儿 |
[1:30:16] | Salvage. | 回收了 |
[1:30:20] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[1:30:22] | They hid the gold as brass. | 他们把黄金伪装成是黄铜 |
[1:30:29] | Right under our feet. | 就在我们脚底下 |
[1:30:33] | Ain’t nobody gonna look at the cleanup | 没有任何一个人去看 |
[1:30:35] | crew takin’ out the garbage. | 清洁工把垃圾扔出去的过程 |
[1:30:39] | They’re good. Very good. | 他们相当聪明 聪明 |
[1:30:43] | The brass is the gold, Sam. | 山姆 黄铜就是黄金 |
[1:30:45] | Brass is gold. | 黄铜就是黄金 |
[1:30:49] | The coroner pulled three bodies outta here. All male. | 这个角落有三具尸体 全是男性 |
[1:30:53] | – Ariella? – No. | -阿丽尔 -不是 |
[1:30:55] | The engineer said she must’ve been dragged back into the Hudson. | 工程师说她可能被冲进哈德逊河了 |
[1:31:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:31:11] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:31:14] | I left New Orleans to get away from the floods. | 我为了躲避洪水离开新奥尔良 |
[1:31:20] | I don’t think they were ever tryin’ to tunnel out, Sam. | 山姆 我觉得他们都没想过挖通地道 |
[1:31:25] | Let the water in to make it look like the robbery failed. | 让水流进来好让这看上去是抢劫失败了 |
[1:31:40] | Yeah, but Ariella didn’t make it. | 是的 不过阿丽尔没成功 |
[1:31:44] | Was that a mistake? | 那是她犯的错吗 |
[1:31:53] | Just doesn’t add up. | 只是不太说得通 |
[1:32:03] | Hey, Sam? Get me a ladder. | 山姆 给我一个梯子 |
[1:32:27] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[1:32:28] | Looks like some kinda storage area. | 看上去像个储藏室 |
[1:32:32] | Might’ve been her sanctuary | 可能是她的避难所 |
[1:32:33] | while she was waitin’ for the water to go down. | 在她等水排出来的时候 |
[1:32:36] | She was up there, the whole time? | 她一直在这上面吗 |
[1:32:42] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:32:47] | When it was done, out of the red overalls… | 做完了这些 她就从这儿出去 |
[1:32:53] | in with the cleanup crew… | 和清洁工们一起 |
[1:32:56] | she walks right past us. | 她径直从我们身边走过 |
[1:33:10] | 信息 布林·斯图华特 10点在咖啡厅见面 纽华克市 杰姆森街道 | |
[1:33:13] | 纽瓦克港 新泽西 | |
[1:33:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:34:41] | Holy shit. | 我呸 |
[1:35:12] | Brynn Stewart, I presume. | 布琳 斯图尔特 我猜是 |
[1:35:14] | I’m Dietrich Case. | 我是迪特里希·凯斯 |
[1:35:16] | – Ariella’s dead? – Yes. | -阿丽尔死了吗 -是的 |
[1:35:19] | A clever Plan B to keep her brother alive. | 一个能让她哥哥活下来的聪明的B计划 |
[1:35:22] | – Where is he? – Berlin. | -他在哪 -柏林 |
[1:35:24] | Waiting for my confirmation. | 等待我的确认吧 |
[1:35:36] | Smart, those two. | 聪明 这两个 |
[1:35:38] | Ariella, she was the brilliant one, | 阿丽尔 她是个聪明人 |
[1:35:41] | the dangerous one, and the bitch | 也很危险 这个贱人 |
[1:35:43] | who donated my family’s diamonds to that Zeppelin Museum, | 把我家族的钻石全部捐给了齐柏林博物馆 |
[1:35:46] | all for Germany’s reparations. | 全部为了德国的赔款 |
[1:35:55] | Pure. | 纯的 |
[1:35:57] | Imagine that. | 想想那个 |
[1:36:00] | After all these years… | 在这么多年以后 |
[1:36:03] | Himmler’s gold. | 希姆莱的黄金 |
[1:36:04] | Nazi gold, to replace Nazi diamonds. | 纳粹的黄金 替代了纳粹的钻石 |
[1:36:08] | My father’s legacy. | 我父亲的遗产 |
[1:36:12] | A poetic resolution. | 一个浪漫的决心 |
[1:36:17] | – “Justice is mine.” – Okay, enough. | -“正义是我的” -好了 够了 |
[1:36:20] | It’s your end, make the call. | 你该结束了 打电话吧 |
[1:36:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:36:39] | This must be a risk for you. | 这对你来说冒了风险 |
[1:36:42] | You must have your own incentive. | 你肯定有你自己的动机 |
[1:36:44] | – Am I right? – I do. | -我说得对吗 -我确实有 |
[1:36:48] | Personal ambition? | 个人的野心吗 |
[1:36:50] | Ariella told me you face some opposition within the FBI. | 阿丽尔告诉我你在FBI过的不顺 |
[1:36:53] | That’s why she knew you would do this. | 那就是为什么她知道你会帮忙这件事 |
[1:36:56] | ‘Cause you are a woman, or… | 因为你是个女人 |
[1:36:59] | some other failing? | 或者其他的什么而失败的吗 |
[1:37:02] | Either way, I applaud your conviction. | 不管怎么说 我很欣赏你的信念 |
[1:37:05] | Morality is not absolute and I find self-interest is… | 道德原则也不是绝对的 而且我发现 |
[1:37:08] | undervalued. | 自我利益的重要性被低估了 |
[1:37:15] | I did have my own incentive. | 我确实有我自己的动机 |
[1:37:19] | Justice. | 正义 |
[1:37:33] | On the ground now! On the ground! | 枪放地上 枪放地上 |
[1:37:38] | Federal agents! Put your weapons down. | 联邦警察 把你的武器放下 |
[1:37:40] | Don’t move. Right now. On the ground. | 别动 现在 放在地上 |
[1:37:42] | Stay there. Keep ’em where I can see ’em. | 待在那儿 让我可以看见 |
[1:37:47] | Keep your fucking poetic justice. | 收起你那诗意的正义吧 |
[1:37:50] | You’re under arrest, Dietrich Case. | 你被捕了 迪特里希·凯斯 |
[1:37:57] | Ariella was never gonna let you have the gold. | 阿丽尔从没让你得到过黄金 |
[1:38:00] | And I was never gonna let her brother live. | 我也不会让她的哥哥活着 |
[1:38:15] | Good job, Agent Stewart. Impressive. | 干得不错 警官 相当令人难忘 |
[1:38:20] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[1:38:29] | Let’s wrap this up. | 把他们拷上 |
[1:38:44] | Coffee, huh? | 咖啡吗 |
[1:38:47] | Been lookin’ for you. | 一直在找你 |
[1:38:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:38:53] | Disappeared on me, Brynn. Yeah. | 你一直躲着我啊 布琳 |
[1:38:57] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:38:59] | I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you. | 我很抱歉我没办法告诉你 |
[1:39:03] | So, you cut a deal with Ariella? | 所以你和阿丽尔达成了一个交易吗 |
[1:39:06] | She told me if I cooperated | 她告诉我如果我合作 |
[1:39:07] | she’d give me Dietrich Case. | 她会把迪特里希·凯斯交给我 |
[1:39:11] | I found out later it was a swap, | 我后来才发现是一个骗局 |
[1:39:13] | that gold for her brother’s life. | 黄金是为了救她哥哥的性命 |
[1:39:16] | So you knew. | 所以你懂的 |
[1:39:19] | You knew when you went in there… | 你知道当你进入那儿 |
[1:39:21] | and broke the rules that she’d do this. | 破坏了她做这件事的规则 |
[1:39:25] | No. | 不是 |
[1:39:27] | Ariella told me her plan in the bank. | 阿丽尔告诉了我她在银行内的计划 |
[1:39:29] | She’d arrange for the gold to be delivered to these docks, | 她会安排这些黄金运往码头 |
[1:39:32] | and for Dietrich to come and get it. | 等待迪特里希来取 |
[1:39:34] | She needed the FBI to take him down. | 她需要FBI帮忙抓住他 |
[1:39:36] | And Ariella knew I’d do it | 而且阿丽尔知道我会这么干的 |
[1:39:38] | because I wanted the win. | 因为我想赢 |
[1:39:41] | You just wanted the win. | 你只是想赢 |
[1:39:45] | “You wanted the win.” Wow. | “你只是想赢” |
[1:39:49] | Yeah. I guess I thought I could talk a scared cat into water. | 我以为可以说服受惊的猫跳进水里 |
[1:39:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:39:58] | Yeah, that shit’s harder than it looks. | 这破摊子比看上去还麻烦 |
[1:40:02] | I almost pulled it off. | 我几乎就要成功了 |
[1:40:05] | I really thought she’d make it out. | 我真的以为她会成功脱逃的 |
[1:40:09] | And now they’re both dead. | 但是现在他们都死了 |
[1:40:13] | “The undiscovered country.” | “不被发现的国度” |
[1:40:17] | Ah, it’s just somethin’ I read. | 只是我读的一些东西罢了 |
[1:40:21] | But I don’t think she is dead. | 但是我认为她没死 |
[1:40:25] | But I think a lotta people are gonna die | 但是我认为很多人要死了 |
[1:40:27] | when she realizes her brother’s gone. | 当她意识到她哥哥已经死了的事实 |
[1:40:33] | You wanna hear my theory on it, Cher? | 你想听听我的理论吗 |
[1:40:39] | Only if you tell it to me over a cup of coffee, Whodi. | 除非你能请我一杯咖啡 我会乐意听的 |
[1:40:44] | That sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[1:40:50] | You like Birch Coffee? | 你喜欢桦树咖啡吗 |
[1:40:52] | – Wanna get some Irish coffee? – A’ight. | -不想来杯爱尔兰咖啡吗 -好啊 |
[1:40:55] | Nice car. | 车不错 |