Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Inheritance(继承)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Inheritance(继承)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:继承
英文名称:Inheritance
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:00] What lens are you on? 你用的哪个镜头
[01:01] Can we get a camera set up over here? 能在这边架台摄像机吗
[01:03] Thank you, Janine. I’m here at the New York County Courthouse, 谢谢你 珍妮 我现在在纽约郡法院
[01:05] waiting for Lauren Monroe to give a statement to the press. 等劳伦·门罗向媒体作答
[01:13] Sir, one moment, please. 先生 请稍等
[01:17] Set it up over there. I’ll be right there. 架在那里 我马上过去
[01:32] Make sure we have full access to the SEC filings. 确保我们能全权查阅证交会的文件
[01:34] Let’s get updated lists of shell companies ASAP as well. 更新控股公司的名单 越快越好
[01:37] And keep having everyone comb for discrepancies 让所有人继续查查
[01:38] in the shareholder reports. 股东报告里不一致的地方
[01:40] I need a meeting with Haeven at 2:00. 安排我下午两点跟海文的人会面
[01:43] Please! I can’t answer all your questions at once! 请听我说 我回答不过来
[01:45] Okay, one at a time. Katie, go ahead. 一个一个来 凯蒂 你先问
[01:53] What do you say to those who think 关于华尔街腐化了司法体制这一观点
[01:54] that Wall Street has corrupted the justice system? 你有什么看法
[01:56] Well, after my first year as district attorney, 我已经当了一年的地方检察官了
[01:59] I’d say that my conviction rate speaks for itself. 我的定罪率可以回答你的问题
[02:00] Victims and their families have always been my only concern, 我唯一关心的是受害者及其家人
[02:03] not bankers and brokers. 不是银行家和代理人
[02:10] Beautiful morning, isn’t it, Lauren? 美好的早晨啊 你觉得呢 劳伦
[02:11] Save your bullshit for the jury. 屁话留着跟陪审团说吧
[02:13] – It’s time we talk plea deal. – We did. I turned it down. -谈谈认罪协议吧 -谈过了 我拒绝接受
[02:16] Is it true that Thomas Reindorff’s legal team 托马斯·莱因多夫的律师团拿出了
[02:18] reached out with a plea deal? 一份认罪协议 是真的吗
[02:19] A plea deal without restitution 一份只字不提对他诈骗投资人35亿美金
[02:21] for the $3.5 billion dollars he defrauded investors 进行赔偿的认罪协议
[02:23] is no plea deal. I would ever accept. 我绝不接受
[02:28] There’s no way you can prove my client 你证明不了我的委托人知情
[02:30] was aware of or condoned the actions 或纵容了那几个
[02:32] – of a few rogue traitors. – Watch me. -混蛋叛徒的诈骗行为 -等着瞧
[02:34] You can rest assured they’ll face their own day 你们放心 他们一定会为相互勾结犯罪
[02:35] in court for collusion. 接受指控 承担罪责
[02:37] Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together 女士们先生们 请大家用热烈的掌声欢迎
[02:39] for District Attorney Lauren Monroe! 地方检察官劳伦·门罗
[02:42] Your brother’s running for reelection to Congress 距离你弟弟的国会议员连任选举
[02:44] with less than ten days to go. 只有不到十天了
[02:45] A conviction would be very convenient 这个案子的最终定罪将会为您的家庭
[02:47] in helping the family image. 再次增光添彩
[02:48] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢大家
[02:50] My brother has one thing no other opponent does: 我弟弟有一个其他竞选者都没有的优势
[02:54] tenacity. 那就是坚韧
[02:55] Ladies and gentlemen, my brother, 女士们先生们 有请我的弟弟
[02:57] 连任 竞选 门罗
[02:57] 投给 门罗
[02:57] 我们相信 威廉 门罗
[02:57] Congressman William Monroe. 国会议员 威廉·门罗
[02:59] And as far as my brother’s reelection campaign goes, 就我弟弟目前选举战的情况来看
[03:01] I’m sure he’d donate blood in exchange for your vote. 为了拉到你的票 叫他献血他都会去的
[03:05] Speaking of the election, is there any credence 说到选举 据《纽约邮报》所述
[03:08] to the New York Post article that claims your brother 你弟弟利用贸易优惠换取工会的支持
[03:09] traded favors in exchange for union support? 这个说法是否真实可信
[03:11] Absolutely not. 纯粹捏造
[03:13] Desperation looks good on you, Robert. 绝望的表情很适合你 罗伯特
[03:14] Your father would’ve told you to take the deal. 你爸爸会叫你接受这个交易的
[03:18] Your client is a sociopathic liar 你的委托人是个谋取他人
[03:19] that defrauded people of their pensions and life savings. 养老金和毕生积蓄的反社会骗子
[03:26] We’re just now getting in word about your father’s accident. 我们刚刚收到了你父亲的事故消息
[03:28] I… 我
[03:30] We just received notice that he was found dead 我们刚刚得知 他在你家避暑别墅附近
[03:33] at your family’s summer house. 被发现死亡
[03:35] Can you please comment on your father’s death, Miss Monroe? 能就你父亲的死亡谈两句吗 门罗小姐
[03:38] Thank you. It’s an incredible honor to be here with you. 谢谢大家 能和各位在此相聚是我的荣幸
[03:41] Lauren! 劳伦
[03:44] One statement about your father! 就您父亲的事谈两句吧
[03:49] That’ll be all for now. That’s enough! 今天就到这里 可以了
[03:53] Jackie, get them out of here! 杰基 送大家出去
[04:45] Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust. 尘归尘 土归土
[05:26] Hey, take care, okay? 答应我 保重
[05:32] Hey, listen, I gotta be back at the station at 4:00, 我四点必须得回局里
[05:35] but I’m sorry for your loss, Lauren. 对你的失去表示哀悼 劳伦
[05:40] Thanks for all your help, Emilio. 谢谢你的帮助 埃米利奥
[05:42] – Take care, okay? – Thanks. -保重 -谢谢
[05:58] You’re better at this than I am. 你比我更擅长这些
[06:01] Well, I had plenty of practice.You just nod and shake hands. 我经常做的 点点头 握个手
[06:05] A heart attack. 突发心脏病
[06:08] I mean, how’d that even happen? 怎么可能啊
[06:10] Dad was in better shape than either of us. 爸爸比我们谁的身体都好
[06:14] What are we gonna do about Mom? 妈妈怎么办
[06:16] Just surround her with friends, 请她的朋友多陪陪她
[06:19] And we’ll find her an apartment on Zillow, closer to us. 然后上齐洛给她在咱俩附近找个公寓
[06:24] Look, I can only stay until the reading of the will. 宣读完遗嘱我就得走了
[06:27] Campaign’s a circus. 选举战瞬息万变
[06:32] Hey, Dad was proud of you. 爸爸他生前以你为荣
[06:37] Maybe in public, 对外是这么说没错
[06:39] but we both know you were the golden child. 但咱俩都知道 你才是他的最爱
[06:47] Can’t believe it’s already been a week. 不敢相信 已经过去一周了
[06:51] It’s the beginning of the end. 马上就要收尾了
[07:57] I know how to play the game. 我知道如何下棋
[08:00] This game, like life, requires forethought. 下棋如人生 需要深谋远虑
[08:02] It’s not about where you are. 不能走一步看一步
[08:04] It’s where you’ll be in ten moves or ten years. 而要提早拟出十步 或是做出十年的规划
[08:09] You are not allowed to be average. 没有万全之策
[08:11] We all have to put up with things that we don’t like, 我们难免要做不喜欢的事情
[08:13] so grow up, pick a firm, and learn how to win. 所以成熟点 权衡利弊 想想怎么赢
[08:17] Checkmate. 将军
[08:20] “I leave Catherine in sole control of the family estate “凯瑟琳将独立继承我的家宅
[08:24] and my voting rights on the board of directors. 和我董事会的投票权
[08:27] To my son, William, 我的儿子 威廉
[08:30] I leave the sum of $20 million. 我留给你两千万美元
[08:34] To Lauren, I leave $1 million. 劳伦 留给你一百万美元
[08:39] $50 million is to be split 剩下的五千万美元
[08:42] equally between the Police and Firemen’s Benevolent Fund 公安消防慈善基金会和
[08:47] and the Harvard School of Medicine. 哈佛医学院各取一半
[08:49] This is my Last Will and Testament. 以上是我遗嘱的全部内容
[08:52] Archer Monroe.” 立遗嘱人 阿彻·门罗”
[08:53] Thank you, Harold. That’ll be all. 谢谢你 哈罗德 可以了
[08:58] I need some air. 我去透透气
[08:59] Thank you, Harold. 谢谢你 哈罗德
[09:05] Thank you for everything you’ve done for us, Harold. 谢谢你为我们所做的一切 哈罗德
[09:08] I know that you and my dad were close. 我知道你和我爸爸很亲近
[09:13] There’s actually… 其实
[09:15] something I need to discuss with you. 我有事要跟你说
[09:19] 劳 伦
[09:19] Your father left this for you and you alone. 你爸爸把这个留给了你 只留给你
[09:25] I knew your father for 31 years, Lauren. 我跟你爸爸认识31年了 劳伦
[09:29] He was proud of the woman you became. 他以你的成就为荣
[09:33] Don’t let the inheritance speak otherwise. 遗产的继承说明不了什么
[09:38] Thank you. 谢谢你
[10:13] Okay. 好吧
[10:20] Lauren, it pains me to do this, 劳伦 我万不得已做出这个决定
[10:23] and if you have received this, 如果你收到了这个
[10:25] it means that I never found the courage 这代表我生前没能有勇气告诉你
[10:27] to tell you while I was alive or… 或者在我亲手解决这件事之前
[10:31] I died before I handled it myself. 我就已经死了
[10:34] And for that– 对于这个
[10:38] for many things– 和很多其它事情
[10:42] forgive me. 请原谅我
[10:43] We’ve all made mistakes. 我们都犯过错
[10:45] This was mine. 这是我犯下的过错
[10:49] It is a secret you must carry to your grave. 你把这个秘密带进坟墓 至死也不能吐露
[10:52] You are the eldest, and as such, 你是姐姐 所以
[10:54] I think you’ll understand why it had to be you. 我觉得你应该能理解 为什么我会告诉你
[10:57] The answer lies buried near your fort. 问题的答案就埋在你的秘密堡垒下
[11:01] I must be vague in case of prying eyes, 以防他人 我不能说得太具体
[11:03] but above all things… 但最重要的是
[11:07] the truth… 真相
[11:10] must stay buried. 绝不可以公之于众
[11:15] Deepest apologies. 深深地向你道歉
[11:17] Dad. 爸爸
[11:46] Come on, Ted, how many years have we know each other? 得了吧 泰特 我们都认识多少年了
[11:49] There is absolutely no truth whatsoever in the Post article. 《邮报》说的哪有一句是真的
[11:55] Look, my family has always supported you in the… 听着 我家人一直以来都支持你
[12:00] Lauren, wait! 劳伦 等一下
[12:02] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 等一下
[12:06] Wait. 等一下
[12:08] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[12:09] What else would I expect? 还能怎么样
[12:12] Do you wanna talk about it? 你想谈谈吗
[12:13] No, I just… 不想 我
[12:15] I just want a moment by myself. 我只想一个人静静
[12:25] I’m fine. 我没事
[13:04] You look very pretty today. 你今天很漂亮
[13:07] Two sugar cubes? 两块方糖吗
[13:10] Lauren! This is off-limits. 劳伦 你不许来这
[15:31] Jesus! 天哪
[16:38] Okay, okay. 好了 没事了
[17:09] 911, what’s your emergency? 这里是911 您遇到什么问题了
[17:12] Hello, hello? 喂 喂
[17:24] Hello? 喂
[17:26] Ma’am, we just received a call from this number. 女士 我们刚收到这个号码打来的电话
[17:27] Is everything all right? 您那边一切正常吗
[17:28] Yeah, sorry, um… 没事 抱歉
[17:30] My daughter was playing with my phone, so… 我女儿刚把我手机拿走了
[17:33] I won’t let it happen again. I promise. 不会再有下次了 我保证
[17:36] Okay, ma’am, please be more careful in the future. 好的 女士 以后请多加注意
[17:42] Listen, I don’t know why Dad did that. 我不知道爸爸为什么这么做
[17:44] Sure you do. 我相信你不知道
[17:46] What’s wrong with you? You look awful. 你怎么了 看起来很憔悴
[17:47] Just got a little queasy on my walk. 就是散步的时候感觉有点恶心
[17:49] Okay. 好吧
[17:53] Let’s split it. 咱俩把钱分了吧
[17:54] I really, really don’t care, Will, okay? Seriously. 我真的 真的不在乎 威尔 我认真的
[17:59] Use it for your campaign or something. 把钱花在你的选举上或者什么的
[18:01] I hope I still have your vote. 我希望你还会投我的票
[18:03] Well, that depends on your policies. 那要看你提出什么政策了
[18:09] Weren’t you supposed to be gone already? 你现在不是已经该走了吗
[18:10] Yeah, actually, but you try pulling Mom away 是啊 但是你要想把妈妈跟她
[18:13] from her favorite granddaughter. 最爱的孙女分开的话
[18:15] Lose a hand. 还缺个帮手
[18:21] 东天堂公报 阿彻·门罗的遗产
[18:44] We built a beautiful life together, didn’t we? 我们一起生活得很幸福 是吧
[18:57] What’s wrong? 有什么事不对劲吗
[19:01] It’s everything, honestly. 什么都不对劲 说实在的
[19:04] Your father was proud of you. 你爸爸生前为你骄傲
[19:06] Even when he didn’t show it, he was proud of you. 即使他没有表现出来 但他为你骄傲
[19:14] I know there’s gonna be blood in the water, 我知道我们会因为这件事变得脆弱
[19:16] and the press are gonna be digging, 媒体会不断挖掘真相
[19:18] pointing their spotlight on all of us. 所有人的焦点都会在我们家人身上
[19:23] Are there any old enemies of Dad’s 爸爸有没有什么宿敌
[19:25] that I should be aware of? 我要小心的
[19:28] We both know he was no saint, 我们都知道他不是圣人
[19:32] but that is not your burden to carry. 但这不是你该承受的
[19:34] It’s mine. 是我的负担
[19:36] Well, I should know. Maybe I can help. 我应该知道的 也许我能帮上忙
[19:39] You wanna help? 你想帮忙吗
[19:41] Crucify Reindorff. 给莱因多夫定罪
[19:43] Win that case, 把那个案子打赢
[19:45] and help your family win reelection. 再帮你弟弟把选举拿下
[20:01] Good night, Claire-Bear. I love you. 晚安 克莱尔宝贝 我爱你
[20:03] I love you too, Mama. 我也爱你 妈妈
[20:14] Sure you don’t want us to stay? 你真的不要我们留下来陪你吗
[20:15] No. I just need some time to think. 不用了 我需要一点独处的时间来思考
[20:17] But I’ll see you guys tomorrow night. 我们明晚见
[20:19] I love you. 我爱你
[20:20] Love you. 爱你
[21:00] All finest schools, 所有最顶级的学校
[21:02] the most prestigious firms require 最知名的公司都可以成为你的客户
[21:04] I don’t want to represent your rich friends! 我不想维护你那些有钱朋友们的利益
[21:05] Why is that so wrong? 有什么问题吗
[21:07] You are throwing it all away to be a civil servant, 你放弃这些机会 去当一个公务员
[21:10] just like your boyfriend. 跟你那男朋友一样
[21:11] Fiancé. 是未婚夫
[21:13] Okay, that’s enough! 行了 够了
[21:15] Both of you. 都别说了
[21:16] Talk to your daughter. 跟你女儿谈谈吧
[21:17] You’re acting like this is some kind of prison sentence. 你说得好像你爸爸在给你判刑似的
[21:21] It is. 不是吗
[22:39] Can you hear me? 你听得到我说话吗
[23:19] Oh, shit! 我去
[23:21] Shit. 操
[23:51] Nice mask. 面具不错
[23:55] Who are you? 你是谁
[24:04] I like masks. 我喜欢面具
[24:06] Answer the question. 回答我
[24:12] Where’s Archer? 阿彻在哪里
[24:15] Tell me your name. 告诉我你叫什么
[24:21] John. 约翰
[24:22] John what? 约翰 什么姓
[24:24] Doe. 多伊[John Doe英语中的无名氏]
[24:26] You think this is a game? 你觉得这很好玩吗
[24:28] You’re chained up in a bunker, and I wanna know why. 我想知道 你为什么会被锁在地堡里
[24:38] Show me your face, Lauren Elizabeth Monroe. 让我看看你的脸 劳伦·伊丽莎白·门罗
[24:46] You want answers? 你想知道答案吗
[24:49] Look me in the eye and ask. 看着我的眼睛问我
[24:56] Born November 7th, 1989. 你出生于1989年11月7日
[24:59] You have a younger brother, William. 有一个弟弟 叫威廉
[25:01] As DA, you advocate for the innocent and downtrodden 作为地区检察官 你提倡保护无辜弱小者
[25:04] to appease your conscience for being born into wealth 以抚慰你生于富裕家庭的不安
[25:07] and because you knew your father would disapprove. 同时也是因为你知道你父亲会反对
[25:10] You used to bite your nails incessantly, 你以前经常会咬手指甲
[25:12] unless, of course, you’ve kicked that habit. 当然 你已经改掉了这个习惯
[25:15] You have a daughter, Claire, a husband, Scott, 你有个女儿 克莱尔 你的丈夫 斯科特
[25:18] who you married against your father’s wishes. 你父亲不同意你嫁给他
[25:20] Should I continue, 还要我继续说吗
[25:22] or will you take off that ridiculous mask? 还是你愿意摘掉那个愚蠢的面具了
[25:47] It’s good to finally meet you. 终于见到你了 真好
[25:49] Who are you? 你是谁
[25:52] I’d like to think I’m a member of the family 我算得上是这家庭中的一员
[25:54] after all these years. 毕竟这么多年过去了
[25:55] What do you mean, years? 这么多年 是什么意思
[25:57] Exactly that. 字面意思
[26:00] Years. 很多年
[26:16] So tell me, what happened to your dad? 告诉我 你爸爸怎么了
[26:29] How’d he die? 他怎么死的
[26:34] My condolences. 节哀顺变
[26:41] So he left me to you. 他把我留给了你
[26:53] That’s quite the inheritance. 真的是继承啊
[26:55] So explain yourself. 解释一下
[26:57] A man in your position, only bad things come to mind. 看到你这样的情况 一般只会联想到坏事
[27:00] Are you good, Lauren? 你是个好人吗 劳伦
[27:02] Who else knows you’re here? 还有其他人知道你在这里吗
[27:03] Answer the question. 回答我的问题
[27:04] Are you a good person? 你是个好人吗
[27:05] I’d like to think so. 我是这么觉得的
[27:07] Then let me go. 那就放我走吧
[27:10] It’s what a good person would do. 这是好人会做的事情
[27:12] You know it’s not that simple. 事情没那么简单
[27:14] You got a lot to lose. 你还拥有很多东西
[27:17] I have already lost everything. 而我已经一无所有了
[27:19] I need to know why you’re here. 我需要知道你为什么在这里
[27:21] Your needs? 你的需求吗
[27:24] You wanna know my name? 你想知道我的名字吗
[27:27] You want the truth? 你想知道真相吗
[27:30] Well, I want the juiciest steak on God’s green Earth. 我想要地球上最多汁的牛排
[27:35] Rare. 一分熟
[27:37] Baked potato, all the fixings. 烤土豆 还有所有配菜
[27:40] I want a Caesar salad, bread and butter, 我要凯撒色拉 面包黄油
[27:44] a packet of Gauloises cigarettes, 一包高卢香烟
[27:47] some chocolate, 一些巧克力
[27:48] a newspaper, 一份报纸
[27:50] and a 30-year-old bottle of scotch, 一瓶30年陈的苏格兰威士忌
[27:52] aged for every year of my captivity. 以对得起我这么多年被囚禁的生活
[27:59] You give me what I asked for, 你把这些给我
[28:01] and I will tell you everything. 我就对你和盘托出
[28:03] I need answers. 我需要知道答案
[28:05] And I need a steak. 我需要牛排
[28:08] And while we’re at it, I want a shave. 而且吃完之后 我想要剃一下胡子
[28:11] I wanna feel more like a human being again. 让我可以重新感觉像个人类
[28:15] Now, we both know your conscience, though pained, 我们都知道 你现在良心很不安
[28:19] is not gonna just let me go, not yet. 但还不至于放我走
[28:22] But when all is said and done, you will know the truth, 但当一切都结束之后 你会知道真相
[28:26] and you will set me free. 你也会给我自由
[28:30] You’re really gonna play it that way? 你真的要玩这些把戏吗
[28:35] Look around. You’re the one in chains. 看看周围 你才是被链子锁住的人
[28:37] I could just let you rot in here, 我大可以让你在这里腐烂发臭
[28:39] close the door and walk away. 关上门 走得远远的
[28:44] But you won’t. 但你不会这么做
[28:47] You really wanna risk that for a steak? 你真的为了一块牛排要搞这些花样吗
[28:51] Wait. 等一下
[29:00] I’d also really like a slice of key lime pie. 我还想要一块经典青柠派
[29:05] And I would appreciate that shave. 感谢你帮我拿一下剃刀 谢谢
[29:28] C-Can I have the light a little longer? 能 能不能多开会儿灯
[29:31] Your father would only leave it on an hour or so after he left. 你父亲每次只留灯亮一小时
[29:53] This is Detective Emilio Sanchez, 75th Precinct. 我是第75区警探埃米利奥·桑切斯
[29:56] Leave me a message and I’ll come back to you as soon as I can. 请留言 我一有空就联系你
[29:59] Sanchez, hey, it’s me. 桑切斯 是我
[30:00] I just emailed you a set of prints 我刚刚给你用电子邮件发送了一组照片
[30:03] I need you to get into the system ASAP. 我需要你尽快在系统中查一下
[30:05] Call me on my cell. Bye. 给我回电 再见
[30:30] Hey, honey. Sorry. 亲爱的 对不起
[30:32] Couldn’t connect to you for some reason. 之前有点事 没法联系你
[30:36] How was last night? 昨晚还好吗
[30:38] Good, yeah. I was just going through some of Dad’s old things. 还不错 我在整理一些我爸的遗物
[30:41] You wanna talk about it? 想聊聊吗
[30:42] Maybe tonight. 今晚吧
[30:44] I’m actually headed into court right now, so… 我现在要出庭 所以
[30:46] Already here. 我已经在了
[30:47] Don’t forget. 别忘了
[30:48] Claire’s recital this afternoon. 克莱尔今天下午举行独奏会
[30:50] Yeah, okay. 好的
[30:51] Well, I love you. 我爱你
[30:54] Love you. 爱你
[30:55] Bye. 再见
[31:32] God help me if that isn’t the finest thing I’ve ever smelled. 这绝对是我闻到过最好闻的东西了
[31:36] I brought you your food, so let’s talk. 食物我给你带来了 谈谈吧
[31:39] And talk we will. 当然会谈谈
[31:41] But first… 但是首先
[32:03] You can’t imagine what this means to me. 你绝对无法想象这对我来说意味着什么
[32:06] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:09] What happened between you and my dad? 你和我爸之前发生了什么
[32:14] You’re not like him. 你一点都不像他
[32:17] I suspect you’re better than he ever was. 我觉得你比他好十倍
[32:20] You’ve been deflecting my questions ever since I got here. 你一直在回避我的问题
[32:23] How’s Catherine taking this? 凯瑟琳怎么样了
[32:26] She was always such a beautiful woman. 她一直是个美丽的女士
[32:29] My family is off-limits. 不要谈论我的家人
[32:34] A lawyer, a banker, and a politician. 律师 银行家 政治家
[32:37] The unholy trinity. 三个职业的罪恶一体
[32:39] Quite the family. 好棒的一家子
[32:50] When I get back, 我回来的时候
[32:52] you’re going to tell me the truth, 你就告诉我真相
[32:54] or it’s the last time you’ll see me. 否则那会是你最后一次见到我
[33:08] Lauren, where the hell are you? 劳伦 你到底哪里
[33:09] Eddie, I’m gonna be late for court. 艾迪 我要迟到一会儿
[33:11] I’m sorry, but of all the days to be late? 我很抱歉 但为什么偏偏是今天
[33:12] Yeah, I know. 我懂你的
[33:13] Look, I need you to run the trial. 我需要你来进行审判
[33:15] Haeven is gonna eat me alive. 海文会把我生吞活剥了的
[33:17] You’re going to be fine. 你不会有事的
[33:19] And don’t let Robert toss the SEC filing on 别让罗伯特给美国证交委提供文件
[33:21] I know about the SEC filings. 我知道这些证交委的文件什么的
[33:23] I’ll be there soon. 我很快就到
[33:24] Lauren, Lauren 劳伦 劳伦
[33:29] one one-half cup of finely crushed Graham crackers, 半杯磨碎的格雷厄姆饼干
[33:32] one-third of a cup of butter or margarine, 三分之一杯黄油或人造黄油
[33:35] three tablespoons of sugar, 三汤匙的糖
[33:37] a can of sweetened condensed milk, 一罐甜炼乳
[33:39] one-half cup of key lime juice, 半杯墨西哥柠檬汁
[33:42] one container of whipped topping. 一盒打发的奶油
[34:15] Let’s have some answers. 说吧
[34:18] Forgive me. I just… 对不起 我只是
[34:23] Once a year, Christmas, 每年一次的圣诞节
[34:26] your father would bring me chocolate. 你父亲都会带给我巧克力
[34:30] Not a whole bar, just a little tiny square. 不是一整块 就一小片
[34:35] It was my one treat for the year, 这是我一年的零食
[34:38] then he’d put it up there for the rest of the year 然后他会把它放在那里一整年
[34:41] to taunt me, 来嘲笑我
[34:42] along with the pictures he took. 和他带来的照片一起放着
[34:45] Pictures? 什么照片
[34:46] In the cigar box. 在雪茄盒里
[35:21] What is this? 这是什么
[35:23] It’s my life. 我的一生
[35:30] You, uh… 你
[35:31] You want some? 你要来点吗
[35:33] It’s all yours. 都是你的
[35:42] My name is Morgan. 我叫摩根
[35:43] Morgan Warner. 摩根·沃纳
[35:57] I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[35:59] It’s been a long time since I had any human contact. 我已经很久没有和人接触了
[36:04] You know, just to touch someone’s skin. 哪怕是触碰到别人的皮肤
[36:26] I used to smoke Gauloises cigarettes back in the day. 我以前会抽高卢香烟
[36:31] It was a habit I picked up 我特地养成这个习惯
[36:33] because I thought it would make me appear more refined. 因为这会让我看起来更精致一点
[36:37] Get to the point. 说重点
[36:41] I was a foolish young man when I met your father. 认识你父亲时 我当时年轻又愚蠢
[36:45] We had similar vices. 我们臭味相投
[36:49] Gambling, ego, women. 赌博 自大 女人
[36:52] That was the greatest time of my life. 那是我一生中的最好的时光了
[36:55] We became partners. 我们成了伙伴
[36:57] Archer was fearless, but he couldn’t read people. 阿彻无所畏惧 但不懂得识人脸色
[37:01] He was so young and careless back then. 他那时候太年轻 太粗心了
[37:03] So you helped him become a card shark? 所以你帮着他变成老千吗
[37:06] Oh, no, he was already a shark. 没有 他那时候已经是个老千了
[37:08] I just provided an edge. 我只是给他行个方便
[37:11] If there’s one thing your father wanted 你父亲唯一想要的
[37:13] in business, cards, politics, 事业 打牌 政治等等
[37:17] it was an edge. 他就想占点优势
[37:18] What happened between you? 你们之间发生了什么
[37:23] I was gonna become a doctor. 我本来想当医生
[37:28] I could’ve done so much with my life. 我本来有着大好前程
[37:33] – That night. – What happened? -那天晚上 -怎么了
[37:41] We’d had a few drinks before leaving the summer house 离开避暑山庄前我们喝了点酒
[37:45] for a big game in the city. 正要开车去城里玩把大的
[37:48] We should never have been on the road. 我们不该开上路的
[37:50] I’ll never forget that sound. 我永远忘不了那声音
[37:54] It happened so fast. 发生得太快了
[37:57] My heart was pounding like it was gonna burst in my chest. 我的心脏怦怦直跳 感觉要炸开了
[38:01] And my mouth, I could… 我的嘴都
[38:02] I could barely swallow, 都僵了 咽口吐沫都做不到
[38:03] I was so scared. 我吓死了
[38:08] He was just a kid. 那人还是个年轻人
[38:11] He was like us. 和我们一样
[38:16] I figured the only thing we could do was call the police 我觉得我们只能报警
[38:19] and, you know, say there had been an accident. 就说出了一场意外
[38:21] But, uh, he panicked. 但 他吓坏了
[38:24] He said we couldn’t. 他说不能报警
[38:26] He said the cops would be looking for his dented car. 他说警察会找肇事车辆
[38:29] He said he’d go to jail, that he’d lose everything. 他说自己会进监狱 失去一切
[38:32] “If there’s no body, there’s no crime.” “没有尸体就没有犯罪”
[38:34] “If there’s no body, there’s no crime.” “没有尸体就没有犯罪”
[38:36] He kept saying it over and over again. 他一遍遍重复这句话
[38:38] “If there’s no body, there’s no crime.” “没有尸体就没有犯罪”
[38:41] I-I tried to do the right thing. 我 我想做正确的事
[38:44] My dad killed a man? 我的父亲杀了一个人吗
[38:45] It was an accident. 是意外
[38:50] But paranoia infected him. 但他被吓坏了
[38:53] What happened to the body? 那具尸体怎么了
[38:56] We buried it. 我们埋了
[38:59] That is to say, your father buried it. 其实是你父亲埋的
[39:01] I wanted no part of it. 我不想参与
[39:03] I wasn’t about to cover up a homicide. 我不想掩盖谋杀案
[39:06] You know, I mean,an accident is one thing, but… 虽然是场意外 可是
[39:11] Maybe I should have. 也许我该帮他的
[39:15] Maybe I’d still have a life. 也许那样我的人生就不一样了
[39:17] Morgan! 摩根
[39:19] Who was he? 那人是谁
[39:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:23] You buried a body 你埋了一具尸体
[39:24] and didn’t even bother to find out who it was? 居然没想过查查他是谁吗
[39:27] I had slightly more pressing matters at hand. 我还有其他要紧的事要做
[39:32] What would you have done? 你会怎么办
[39:34] Would you have buried him and walked away, 你会把他埋了就走
[39:36] or would you have made the call to the police? 还是打电话报警
[39:38] I’d like to think I’d make the call. 我认为我会报警
[39:39] Well, then you would be here like me. 那你就和我一样关在这里了
[39:43] Why go to all this trouble? 为什么搞得这么复杂
[39:45] Why not just kill me? 为什么不直接杀了我吗
[39:48] I begged him to. 我求他杀了我
[39:51] Days turned into weeks, then months, 整天 整周 整月
[39:53] then so much time had gone by, 日子慢慢久了
[39:55] he couldn’t bring himself to let me go. 他再也不打算放我走了
[39:59] He was scared I’d turn him in. 他怕我告发他
[40:04] I wouldn’t have said a word. 我不会说一个字
[40:06] Not a word… 如果能换来我的自由的话
[40:09] if it’d have bought me my freedom. 我一个字都不会说
[40:12] If Archer had a conscience, 如果阿彻还有点良心
[40:14] he would’ve just put me out of my misery. 他会让我摆脱这种痛苦
[40:17] Instead, he offered me the chance to kill myself. 相反 他给我了自杀的机会
[40:24] But no matter the agony, the hopelessness, 可无论有多痛苦 多绝望
[40:29] my life had meaning. 我的人生也有意义
[40:33] My survival would be my revenge. 我活着就是复仇
[40:36] But people must have missed you, 别人肯定会想念你
[40:38] looked for you. 会找你
[40:41] He said I stole his winnings, left the country. 他说我偷了他赢的钱出国了
[40:45] How do I know that you’re telling me the truth? 我怎么知道你说的是不是真的
[40:47] It’s not like my dad’s here to defend himself. 我父亲可没法自我辩解了
[40:51] I said your father had three vices. 我说过你父亲有三大罪状
[40:54] Poker, obviously, 打牌 很明显了
[40:56] ego, of course, 傲慢 显而易见
[40:59] but we haven’t even begun to discuss the women. 但我们还没谈到女人
[41:03] One woman in particular. 尤其是一个女人
[41:04] What does it have to do with anything? 和这一切有什么关系
[41:06] You said you could handle the truth. 你说你能接受真相
[41:11] Archer loved your mother, but, uh, 阿彻很爱你的母亲 但
[41:14] Sofia… 索菲亚
[41:17] she was everything your mother was not. 她和你母亲恰恰相反
[41:21] Uncomplicated, 单纯
[41:23] unrestrained, 开放
[41:24] free from conformity. 不受拘束
[41:27] Sofia wasn’t an affair. 他们不是风流一夜
[41:29] She was an obsession, 而是难舍难分
[41:31] providing for Archer’s darker appetites. 满足了阿彻的阴暗欲望
[41:36] He used to call her his Gypsy Rose. 他以前称她吉普赛玫瑰
[41:40] You must have had some kind of inclination 你肯定也有点这种倾向
[41:42] I don’t believe you. 我不信你
[41:44] Why not? 为什么不信
[41:46] Since the world has turned, 这个世界一直如此
[41:47] powerful men have kept mistresses, 有权有势的男人养情人
[41:49] and he kept her till his dying day. 他死前都和她有来往
[41:52] He wouldn’t do that to my mom. 他不会这样对我妈
[41:54] Does any daughter really know her father? 真的有哪个女儿了解自己的父亲吗
[41:58] You’re lying. 你说谎
[41:59] I don’t expect you to take my word for it, okay? 我也不指望你全信 懂吧
[42:02] Why don’t you go check? 你自己去看看吧
[42:03] How? 怎么看
[42:04] He used to visit her every Tuesday, 他每周二都去看她
[42:07] 72nd and Parkway. 林荫道72号
[42:08] – Her name is Sofia Fiore. – Bullshit. -她的名字是索菲亚·菲奥拉 -胡扯
[42:11] If you don’t believe me, go ask Harold. 你要是不信我 去问哈罗德吧
[42:13] I’m sure he kept an entirely separate inheritance for her. 他那儿肯定给她额外留了一份遗产
[42:17] – She was the love of his life. – Shut the hell up! -她是他的此生挚爱 -闭嘴
[42:21] If you’re lying, 你要是说谎
[42:23] I swear you’ll never see me again. 我发誓你再也不会见到我
[42:26] What if I’m not? 我要是没说谎呢
[43:08] Can you check to see if there were any missing persons 能不能帮我查查有没有一个失踪的人
[43:10] named Morgan Warner during the late ’80s? 名叫摩根·沃纳 时间是80年代晚期
[43:13] Morgan Warner. Yeah, okay. 摩根·沃纳 行啊
[43:15] What’s it for? 为什么查他呢
[43:17] My dad left him something in his will, 我父亲在遗嘱里给他留了东西
[43:18] and I’m trying to find out what happened to him. 我想知道怎么回事
[43:21] No emails. Just forward whatever you find 不用发邮件给我 要是有结果
[43:23] on to my parent’s summer house. 直接寄到我父母的避暑山庄就好
[43:25] All right. 好的
[43:50] Well, I’m glad you decided to join us, Ms. Monroe. 真高兴看见你终于到场了 门罗小姐
[43:52] May it please the court, 尊敬的法官阁下
[43:53] I’d like to offer my sincere apology to Your Honor 我向您 以及出庭的女士们先生们
[43:55] and the ladies and gentlemen of the jury. 致以诚挚的歉意
[44:07] What did I miss? 都说什么了
[44:09] Besides the birth of my 15 ulcers? 只说了我那十五次溃疡
[44:13] Court is in session. 庭审继续
[44:15] Mr. Haeven, please call your next witness. 海文先生 请通传你方下一个证人
[44:19] 1-1/2 cups of finely crushed Graham crackers, 一杯半的粉状全麦饼干
[44:22] one-third of a cup of butter, three tablespoons of sugar, 三分之一杯黄油 三汤匙糖
[44:25] one can of sweetened condensed milk, 一罐甜炼乳
[44:27] one-half cup of key lime juice, 半杯青柠汁
[44:29] one container of whipped topping. 一盒打发的奶油
[44:31] Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 烤箱预至350度
[44:33] Press into baking tray. 放入烤盘
[44:35] Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Leave to cool. 烤八到十分钟 放置冷却
[44:39] 1-1/2 cups of finely crushed Graham crackers, 一杯半的粉状全麦饼干
[44:42] one-third of a cup of butter, three tablespoons of sugar, 三分之一杯黄油 三汤匙糖
[44:46] one can of sweetened condensed milk, 一罐甜炼乳
[44:47] one-half cup of key lime juice, 半杯青柠汁
[44:49] one container of whipped topping. 一盒打发的奶油
[44:53] Beat milk and lime juice together until thick and smooth, 牛奶和青柠汁搅拌至浓稠顺滑
[44:56] fold in whipped topping, spoon into cool pie crust, 浇上打法奶油 用勺子灌进酥皮里
[45:01] cover and refrigerate for one hour or till set. 封盖放入冰箱冷冻一小时至凝固
[45:05] It’s a dessert the whole family will love. 全家都爱的一道甜品就做好了
[45:13] 《最后的天堂公报》 门罗家族的危机
[45:31] Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗
[45:33] I’m here to see Sofia Fiore. 我找索菲亚·菲奥拉
[45:35] Your name, please? 请问您的姓名
[45:39] Lauren Monroe. 劳伦·门罗
[45:42] One moment, please. 请稍等
[45:46] I have Lauren Monroe here to see you, ma’am. 女士 劳伦·门罗想要见您
[45:51] Yes, ma’am. 好的 女士
[46:00] Sofia Fiore? 索菲亚·菲奥拉
[46:05] Please come in, Lauren. 请进 劳伦
[46:14] Why are you here? 你为什么来这里
[46:18] I found your name in my dad’s will. 我在我父亲的遗嘱上看见了你的名字
[46:30] Maybe you can tell me how you two met. 也许你能说说你们俩是怎么认识的
[46:33] Do you really wanna know? 你真的想知道吗
[46:37] Yes. 对
[46:39] At a poker game. 在一场扑克牌局上
[46:42] And you were together for… 你们俩的关系
[46:45] He never stopped loving yourmother, if that’s what you mean. 他一直爱你的母亲 你大概想知道这个
[46:48] How long? 多长时间了
[46:50] Many years. 很多年了
[46:55] I wish I didn’t have to be here, 我多希望自己不用来这里
[46:57] but I’m just trying to put the pieces together. 但我想知道究竟是怎么回事
[47:02] So I apologize for asking, 所以我为自己的提问道歉
[47:05] but did my dad ever pay you for your company? 我的父亲向你付过钱吗
[47:12] We took care of each other. 我们彼此关心
[47:13] That care helped me earn a master’s and a career. 这份关心支撑我读完研究生 找到工作
[47:17] How we started is not where we ended up. 我们的开始不是我们的结局
[47:41] Who is this? 这是谁
[47:44] My son. 我儿子
[47:45] Alex. 艾历克斯
[47:49] Your half-brother. 你同父异母的兄弟
[47:53] Jesus Christ. 上帝啊
[47:57] No… No one can know. 不能让人知道这件事
[47:59] This would literally kill my mom. 这事真的能气死我妈妈
[48:02] Lauren, you came to me. 劳伦 是你来找我的
[48:05] We have our own life. 我们有自己的生活
[48:07] And your son? 你儿子呢
[48:10] He doesn’t know you exist. 他不知道你的存在
[48:14] I have to go. 我得走了
[49:04] Right. 好的
[49:09] Even for a lawyer, Harold, 就算是作为一个律师 哈罗德
[49:11] you’re a goddamn snake in the grass. 你也是个小人中的小人
[49:14] Let me call you back. 我等会打给你
[49:16] Lauren, what the hell is going on? 劳伦 怎么了
[49:18] Sofia Fiore. 索菲亚·菲奥拉
[49:24] What about her? 她怎么了
[49:25] All these years, you knew. 这么多年 你心里清楚
[49:28] Every family gathering, you lied to our faces. 每次家庭聚会你都当着大家的面说谎
[49:31] To my mom’s face. 当着我妈妈的面
[49:33] I’m your father’s lawyer, Lauren. 我是你父亲的律师 劳伦
[49:34] – And his friend. – And as both, -也是他的朋友 -正因如此
[49:37] it wasn’t my business to do either. 我也不该管这件事
[49:39] You don’t think I didn’t try to talk some sense into him? 你觉得我没有劝说过他吗
[49:42] – What am I supposed to do? – Walk away. -那我该怎么做 -不要插手
[49:44] And if someone finds out? 如果有人发现了呢
[49:45] She won’t say a word. She never has. 她不会透露一个字 一如既往
[49:47] She signed a nondisclosure agreement. 她签署了保密协议
[49:51] Of course. 当然了
[49:53] How much? 要多少钱
[49:55] Does it matter? 这很重要吗
[49:56] How much? 多少钱
[50:02] What else was my dad hiding? 我父亲还藏了哪些秘密
[50:04] This is it. 只有这个了
[50:05] He’s dead, Harold! 他已经死了 哈罗德
[50:07] He’s… He’s dead. 他已经 他已经死了
[50:10] My mom, 我的妈妈
[50:12] my brother’s career, my career. 我弟弟的事业 我的事业
[50:15] I-I need to know if there are more skeletons. 我 我需要知道还有没有更多的丑闻
[50:18] Nothing that can harm you. 没有能伤害到你们的
[50:19] What does that mean? 这话什么意思
[50:25] It means… 意思是
[50:28] walk away. 不要插手
[50:30] I’ve protected your family for decades. 我保护你们一家几十年了
[50:35] I know things I’ll take to the grave. 我会带着这些事情进坟墓
[50:40] Your father trusted me, Lauren, 劳伦 你父亲很信任我
[50:43] I suggest you do the same. 希望你也一样
[50:56] Did my dad ever mention a man named Morgan Warner to you? 我父亲有没有提过一个叫摩根·沃纳的人
[51:02] Doesn’t sound familiar. 没听说过
[51:20] I’d like you to help me find some stats, 希望你能帮我找些数据
[51:22] maybe old guarantees. 可能是以前的担保
[51:25] – Also the research. – Got it. -还有研究 -好的
[51:27] – Thanks, Jen. – Of course. -谢谢 珍 -不客气
[51:29] Hey, Mom. 妈妈
[51:30] What a welcome surprise. 看到你来真是太惊喜了
[51:35] You’ve come to join the war effort? 你是来帮忙备战的吗
[51:43] You know, they have a speechwriter for that. 他们有个专门的演讲稿撰写人
[51:44] Yeah, well, we can’t afford to make the slightest mistake. 是啊 我们现在承担不起任何微小的错误
[51:48] Not now. 不能是现在
[51:50] Not after all this hard work. 不能白费这么多心血
[51:52] – How’s your case? – It’s good. -你的案子怎么样了 -进展顺利
[51:54] You know, that case makes me miss being a lawyer. 那个案子让我怀念自己的律师生涯
[51:59] Listen, I was going through some of Dad’s old things. 对了 我在整理父亲的遗物
[52:02] Some guy named Morgan Warner, does that name ring a bell? 有个叫摩根·沃纳的人 有什么印象吗
[52:06] Morgan? 摩根
[52:09] I don’t think so. 没有
[52:11] We met so many people. Why? 我们见了很多人 怎么了
[52:14] Oh, I just thought that maybeI could get to know Dad better 我只是想也许通过父亲的老朋友
[52:17] through old friends. 能更了解父亲
[52:19] That reminds me. 这倒提醒了我
[52:21] I have something for you. 我有东西要给你
[52:27] I will not let money tear this family apart. 我不会让钱拆散这个家
[52:31] You deserve the same as your brother. 你应该和你弟弟分到同样多的遗产
[52:32] I don’t want it. I never did. 我不想要 我都没想过这个事
[52:34] Your father had no right to do what he did. 你父亲没有权力这样偏心
[52:36] I don’t care what you have to do. Just get it done. 我不管你要做什么 给我搞定它
[52:39] I’m surrounded by jackals. 我身边都是豺狼
[52:42] – Hi. – What’s going on? -你好 -发生什么了
[52:44] Well, we got a sympathy bump in the polls, 我们民意调查中支持率因为同情上升
[52:46] police and firemen’s unions are backing us, 警察和消防员工会支持我们
[52:48] thanks to Dad’s donation, 多亏了爸爸的贡献
[52:50] but my lead is within the margin of error. 但我的领先优势在误差范围内
[52:53] Some polls say I’m slipping. 一些民意调查显示我的支持率在下滑
[52:56] Goddamn New York Post article saying I paid off union reps 纽约邮报的文章说 我贿赂了工会代表
[52:59] isn’t exactly helping perception. 而不是真的说服了他们支持我
[53:01] You didn’t, right? 你没有吧
[53:02] Of course not. It’s a smear campaign. 当然没有 这是诽谤攻势
[53:06] But, Lauren, listen. 但是 听着 劳伦
[53:07] I need you at the rally tomorrow night. 我需要你参加明晚的集会
[53:09] Just give a short speech, 做个简短的演讲
[53:12] shake some hands, kiss a few babies– 握握手 亲亲婴儿
[53:14] It’s the worst time. 现在不是时候
[53:15] With the Reindorff case, I’m barely staying afloat. 莱因多夫的案子都快让我撑不住了
[53:18] I know, but look, it’s all hands on deck right now, okay? 我知道 但是现在大家都在全力以赴
[53:22] Mom will be there, the mayor. 妈妈会去 市长也会
[53:25] I need my sister to get up there, 我需要我的姐姐衣着光鲜
[53:27] flash that beautiful smile and help us win this thing. 展现她美丽的微笑 帮助我们赢下这场
[53:38] I’ll be there. 我会到场的
[53:40] – Thank you, honey. – Thank you. -谢谢你 宝贝 -谢谢
[53:53] Believe me now? 信我了吗
[53:54] Why didn’t you tell me he had a son? 你为什么没告诉我他还有个儿子
[53:56] And ruin the surprise? 告诉你 然后毁了惊喜吗
[54:01] How is Alex? 艾历克斯怎么样
[54:03] This isn’t funny. 这不好玩
[54:04] No. 的确
[54:07] But it’s proof. 但这是证据
[54:14] What do you say we take this off now? 现在可以把这些取下了吗
[54:20] What else, hmm? 还有什么
[54:23] What else do you know? 你还知道些什么
[54:25] Everything. 我什么都知道
[54:29] I was your father’s confessor. 我是你父亲的忏悔对象
[54:33] I mean, I hated the man, 尽管我讨厌他
[54:36] yet I lived vicariously through him. 但我间接地依靠他活着
[54:40] Each conversation was, uh… 我们的每一次谈话就是
[54:44] all I had. 我生活的全部
[54:59] Look, I know this is a lot to swallow, 我知道 这些事实很难消化
[55:01] but truth is, Archer only ever looked out for Archer. 但事实上 阿彻只在乎过他自己
[55:06] He was a bad husband, he’s a shitty father, 他是个不合格的丈夫 糟糕的父亲
[55:09] and a worse friend. 更是个可怕的朋友
[55:11] If it’s any consolation, 如果有什么能够安慰你的话
[55:12] he admired you for the mother you’ve become. 他钦佩你成为了合格的母亲
[55:15] I was a good parent because he wasn’t. 是他的失败促成了我成为一个好家长
[55:19] It must have been hard. 这一定很难
[55:21] What? 什么
[55:23] Trying to please him, 努力取悦他的同时
[55:25] rebel against him at the same time. 反抗他
[55:30] How do I know you’re telling the truth about the body? 我怎么知道你说的尸体是真的
[55:34] Dig it up. 挖出来
[55:36] Where’s it buried? 埋在哪里
[55:38] I couldn’t possibly describethat to you after all this time. 那么多年了 我不可能详细描述那个位置
[55:40] Try. 努力回想
[55:41] The only way is to take me there. 唯一的办法是带我过去
[55:44] If you think that I’m gonna let you… 如果你觉得我会让你
[55:46] You’re a lawyer. 你是律师
[55:48] You know the sentence for aiding and abetting a kidnapping, 你知道协助和教唆绑架怎么判吗
[55:50] for false imprisonment, for torture, duress? 还有非法监禁折磨胁迫呢
[55:52] I know the law. 我懂法律
[56:00] No more games. 别再耍花样
[56:01] Tell me the truth. 告诉我真相
[56:03] I told you the truth about Sofia. 我已经告诉了你索菲亚的真相
[56:07] I want my freedom, Lauren. 我想要自由 劳伦
[56:10] I’ve earned it. 这是我应得的
[56:12] Doesn’t mean that you’re not lying about this. 这并不代表着你没有撒谎
[56:14] Take me there. Dig up the truth. 带我过去 挖出真相
[56:19] If you try something… 如果你做什么小动作
[56:21] I am an old man now. 我已经是个老头了
[56:24] It’s been such a long time 我已经很久很久
[56:25] since I’ve seen the outside world, 没有见到外面的世界了
[56:27] it’s probably gonna give me a heart attack. 让我看一眼 甚至可能会激动地发心脏病
[56:54] Move! 走
[57:41] It’s more beautiful than I remember. 外面的世界比我记忆里更美
[57:46] Oh, God. It’s almost too painful to bear. 天啊 这真是太痛苦了
[57:52] – Thank you. – Come on. -谢谢你 -快走
[57:54] I just… I took so much for granted, you know. 我只是与世隔绝太久了 知道吗
[57:58] Just the trees and the… 能看到这些树还有
[58:01] the night sky, fresh air. 看到夜空 呼吸新鲜空气
[58:05] God. 天啊
[58:10] – Let’s go, come on. – Yeah, right, sorry. -我们走 快点 -好的 抱歉
[58:12] Let’s go. 快走
[58:22] I’m gonna take this call. You’re not gonna say one word. 我得接这个电话 你一声都不能吭
[58:25] You’re not even gonna breathe, do you understand me? 最好都别呼吸 听懂了吗
[58:28] Not one word. 一个字都别说
[58:33] Hey, I’ve been meaning to call you. 喂 我一直想给你打电话
[58:35] Where are you? 你在哪里
[58:37] You haven’t returned my calls or texts. 你还没回我的电话和短信
[58:39] I left messages at your office. 我在你办公室留了言
[58:40] It’s been a horrible day. 今天太糟糕了
[58:42] I’m sorry. I should have reached… 我很抱歉 我应该早点联系上
[58:44] You can’t just vanish on me like this. 你不能就这样对我消失
[58:47] You remember Claire’s recital, 你还记得克莱尔的独奏会吗
[58:49] the one you promised you wouldn’t miss? 你答应过不会缺席的
[58:51] It’s a huge ordeal to get her to go to bed 我费了半天劲才把她哄上床睡觉
[58:53] because you didn’t call back, you didn’t say sorry, 就是因为你没回电话 没说对不起
[58:57] you didn’t say good night. 也没有说晚安
[58:59] Yeah, look, I know. I-I total… 是的 听着 我知道 我完全
[59:03] I’m sorry. I promise I’ll make it up to you guys, okay? 我很抱歉 我保证会补偿你们的 好吗
[59:07] – Your voice sounds like… – Look, I can’t talk right now! -你声音听起来 -听着我现在不方便谈话
[59:14] Trouble at home? 家里碰到麻烦了
[59:15] I’m sure Scott’s just missing you. 我敢肯定斯科特只是想你
[59:18] Goddamn it, do not talk about my family. 该死的 别提我的家人
[59:21] You wanna end up back in that hole? 你想回到那个洞里去吗
[59:23] No? Then shut up. 不想 那就闭嘴
[59:26] – Move. – All right. -快走 -好的
[59:46] I feel like we’re driving in circles. 我感觉我们在兜圈子
[59:48] We’re almost there. Just keep going straight. 我们快到了 一直往前走
[59:57] Oh, oh, here. Turn down here. 这里 这里 开慢点
[1:00:00] There, just to the right. Right, right, right. 那个路口 右转
[1:00:23] How far? 还有多远
[1:00:25] Just keep going. 继续走
[1:00:28] For how long? 走多久
[1:00:29] Do you want answers or not? 你还想不想要答案了
[1:00:36] We’re close. 我们快到了
[1:00:38] We’re almost there, I’m telling ya. 我们就要到了
[1:00:46] Oh, stop. 停
[1:00:48] Stop the car. 停车
[1:00:55] Take this. 拿着
[1:00:59] Morgan. 摩根
[1:01:01] Morgan! 摩根
[1:01:11] There. That’s where we buried him. 那里 我们把人埋在了那里
[1:01:15] Sit over there and keep lying on the ground. 坐过去 不要起身
[1:01:18] You move, I shoot. It’s that simple. 你敢动我就开枪
[1:01:21] You sure you don’t want me to dig? 你确定不要我来挖吗
[1:01:25] Your dad did. 你父亲就要求我挖了
[1:01:26] I prefer you in cuffs. 我更想你戴着手铐
[1:01:28] Suit yourself. 请自便吧
[1:01:31] – When you find the body – If! -等你挖到尸体 -是如果
[1:01:33] When you find the body. 等你挖到尸体
[1:01:33] Shut up! I mean it. 闭嘴 我认真的
[1:01:38] All right. 好吧
[1:02:06] There’s nothing here. 这里什么都没有
[1:02:07] Oh, he’s there. 他就在那
[1:02:09] Where, huh? Where? 哪里 哪里
[1:02:12] Okay, this is all some bullshit lie. 好吧 这都是些扯淡的谎言
[1:02:13] We’re in the middle of fucking nowhere. 我们他妈就在一片荒地里
[1:02:15] Please, just trust me. 拜托了 请相信我
[1:02:16] How can I trust you? I don’t even know you, okay? 我怎么能相信你 我都不了解你
[1:02:20] I’m already out on a fucking limb, trying… 我已经进退两难了 想着挖
[1:02:29] Light. 灯照过来
[1:02:44] Jesus Christ. 老天爷
[1:02:52] Told ya. 告诉过你了
[1:02:57] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:03:45] So what happens now? 现在你打算怎么办
[1:03:47] Put the collar back on. 把项圈戴上
[1:03:49] W-We found the body. 我 我们找到了尸体
[1:03:51] I need to think. 我要再想想
[1:03:54] About what? I’m… I’m innocent. 想什么 我是 我是无辜的
[1:03:56] It’s not that black or white. 事情没那么简单
[1:03:59] I see, I see. 我懂了 我懂了
[1:04:01] Even now you are protecting your father. 事到如今 你还在保护你的父亲
[1:04:03] Not my father. My family. 不是为我的父亲 是为我的家人
[1:04:05] What about justice? 你置公正于何地
[1:04:07] Isn’t that why you became a lawyer? 你不正是为此才当的律师吗
[1:04:10] What about everything I’ve lost? 我失去的一切又该怎么说
[1:04:12] What about my mother, huh? 我的母亲怎么办 怎么办
[1:04:16] Her son just vanishes off the face of the Earth? 她的儿子就这么人间蒸发了
[1:04:19] No closure? Not even a funeral? 没有个了断 连葬礼都没有
[1:04:23] It’s just there’s no love or compassion, 这里毫无关爱和同情可言
[1:04:25] not even a window to see the sun. 连扇看太阳的窗户都没有
[1:04:28] Every day, protein powder, peanut butter and water. 每天都是蛋白质粉 花生酱和水
[1:04:31] Could you live like that?! 你能这样活着吗
[1:04:33] Could you? 能吗
[1:04:35] Days that last as long as years! Nothing to celebrate! 度日如年 没有盼头
[1:04:38] Just one fucking piece of chocolate every Christmas! 只有每年圣诞节的一块巧克力
[1:04:41] What do you want me to say? I didn’t do this to you! 你想让我说什么 又不是我做的
[1:04:44] But you could change it! 但你能改变
[1:04:46] If you walk away, you’re worse than he is. 如果你一走了之 你就比他更坏
[1:04:49] Will you be able to look into Scott’s eyes? 你还能正视斯科特的双眼吗
[1:04:52] Or Claire’s? Or yours? 或是克莱尔的 或是你自己的
[1:04:54] Put it back on! 戴回去
[1:04:55] I am an innocent man. 我是无辜的
[1:04:58] You give me my life back. 把我的生活还给我
[1:04:59] Put it on! 戴上去
[1:05:01] – All right, all right. – Put it on. -好 好 -戴上去
[1:05:03] This is not my responsibility, do you understand me? 这不是我的责任 你明白吗
[1:05:05] I didn’t ask for this. 这不是我要的
[1:05:07] This is not my fault. 这不是我的错
[1:05:08] You think just because you show me a body, 你以为就凭着你带我找到了一具尸体
[1:05:10] and you told me about his mistress 告诉我关于他情人的事
[1:05:12] that that means I believe you, and I trust you? 我就会相信你 信任你吗
[1:05:15] It doesn’t prove anything. 什么都说明不了
[1:05:17] It doesn’t prove anything! 什么都说明不了
[1:05:18] It proves everything! 一切都说明白了
[1:05:21] – Come on. – I need more. -求你了 -我需要更多信息
[1:05:23] What do you want from me, to just conjure evidence? 你想让我干什么 凭空变出证据吗
[1:05:25] Your father erased every trace of my existence! 你父亲抹除了我存在的所有痕迹
[1:05:29] You gotta give me something else! 你必须再给我提供些信息
[1:05:30] I can’t! I can’t! 我做不到 我做不到
[1:05:34] Goddamn it! You’re just like your father! 妈的 你和你父亲一模一样
[1:05:37] You offer false hope, and then you just take it all away. 你给我虚假的希望 又尽数夺走
[1:05:44] God knows how many good years I’ve got, Lauren. 天知道我还有多少年可活 劳伦
[1:05:46] Just, please, let me have them. 求求你 放我走吧
[1:05:52] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:05:54] All right. 好吧
[1:06:11] Look, I know what you’re thinking, okay? 我知道你的顾虑
[1:06:14] And I understand. 我能理解
[1:06:17] “If I set him free, “如果我放他走
[1:06:18] is he gonna go to the cops or the media? 他会向警察告发还是找媒体揭露
[1:06:21] Is he gonna destroy my family name? 他会不会毁了我家人的声誉
[1:06:23] My brother’s political career? My career?” 我弟弟的政治生涯 我的职业生涯”
[1:06:27] Am I gonna break your mother’s heart? 我会不会伤透你母亲的心
[1:06:29] I swear, I swear I will just, I will vanish. 我发誓 我发誓 我会 我会消失
[1:06:33] I just wanna salvage what few years I have left. 我只想挽回我剩下几年的光阴
[1:06:36] Please, please, Lauren. 求你了 求你了 劳伦
[1:06:39] Be a good person. 当个好人
[1:06:41] I beg you. 我求你了
[1:06:44] I beg you. 我求你了
[1:07:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:07:04] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:07:14] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:07:18] I’m… I’m sorry. 我很 我很抱歉
[1:07:20] I’m sorry. 我对不起你
[1:07:24] I’m sorry. 我对不起你
[1:07:25] No. 不
[1:07:32] Lauren! 劳伦
[1:07:39] Pick up, pick up! 接电话 接电话
[1:07:43] All you two care about is money and legacy. 你们两个只在乎钱和遗产
[1:07:50] I know that it’s late, 我知道现在很晚了
[1:07:51] but I really need that missing person’s information ASAP, okay? 但我急需尽快拿到那位失踪人员的信息
[1:07:53] What’s going on with that? 进展如何了
[1:07:54] I don’t have it yet. 我还没查到
[1:07:56] Show me your face. 让我看看你的脸
[1:07:58] Privilege is not given. It’s earned. 特权不是赠与来的 而是争取来的
[1:08:01] I know exactly the kind of person it takes 我很清楚你是从什么人那
[1:08:03] to earn your privilege. 争取到你的特权的
[1:08:05] A lawyer, a banker, and a politician. 律师 银行家 政治家
[1:08:07] – It’s in a warehouse in Queens.- Fuck! -在皇后区的一间仓库里 -靠
[1:08:09] The unholy trinity. 三个职业的罪恶一体
[1:08:11] I want my freedom. 我想要自由
[1:08:14] Send the hard copy file to the Monroe manor. 把复印的文件发到门罗庄园
[1:08:17] Dad, say something. 爸爸 说句话
[1:08:19] Close the door on your way out. 出去的时候把门带上
[1:08:22] It is protected, and it has a price. 这是受保护的 并且明码标价
[1:08:27] Quite the family. 好棒的一家子
[1:08:28] Checkmate. 将军
[1:09:38] I’m so sorry, Claire-bear. 我非常抱歉 克莱尔宝贝
[1:09:42] I love you. 我爱你
[1:09:43] I love you too, Mommy. 我也爱你 妈妈
[1:10:06] The congressional race is in a dead heat. 国会竞选正处于白热化状态
[1:10:08] With only two days to go, 距结束只剩两天
[1:10:09] each candidate is pulling out all the stops. 每位候选人都使出了浑身解数
[1:10:12] Incumbent William Monroe is trying to lock down his second term 现任议员威廉·门罗想要连任
[1:10:15] in the face of allegations that his campaign 尽管有指控称他在竞选中
[1:10:17] has been trading favors for union vo… 贿赂工会获得支持
[1:10:43] Bring me up to speed before we begin. 开始之前 让我熟悉一下情况
[1:10:45] Here’s the updated list of shell companies 这是法务会计公司最新的
[1:10:47] from forensic accounting. 空壳公司名单
[1:10:51] Give me the highlights. 把重要部分指出来
[1:10:57] All rise! 全体起立
[1:11:04] Please be seated. 请坐
[1:11:06] To be very clear for the jury, 请明确告诉陪审团
[1:11:07] confirm how many traders workedon behalf of their clients, 确认有多少交易员在代表客户工作
[1:11:10] in full control of their own accounts, 期间对自己的账户有完全的控制权
[1:11:12] outside of Mr. Reindorff’s direct supervision? 且在莱因多夫先生的直接监督之外
[1:11:14] – 324. – 324. -324名 -324名
[1:11:17] And how many trades a day were completed on average 这324名交易员平均一天能够完成
[1:11:19] by these 324 traders? 多少笔交易
[1:11:21] Around 2,500. 2,500笔左右
[1:11:23] – 2,500 trades a day? – That’s correct. -一天2500笔 -没错
[1:11:27] I further put it to you that Ms. Monroe, 我还想告诉你 门罗女士
[1:11:29] desperate to step out of her late father’s shoes… 不顾一切地想要摆脱她已故的父亲
[1:11:33] She’s dragging my client’s impeccable reputation through the mud. 她把我委托人无可挑剔的声誉拖入泥潭
[1:11:37] The state should be ashamed of her. 国家应该为她感到可耻
[1:11:43] Your witness, Ms. Monroe. 你方证人 门罗女士
[1:11:46] Ms. Monroe? 门罗女士
[1:11:48] Ms. Monroe! 门罗女士
[1:11:51] No questions, Your Honor. 我没有问题 法官
[1:11:52] In that case, this court is adjourned 这样的话 法庭将于
[1:11:55] until 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. 明天早上九点开庭
[1:11:58] The witness is free to step down. 证人可以下台了
[1:12:00] I’ll call you later. 我待会打给你
[1:12:09] You don’t call ahead anymore? 你都不提前打电话了吗
[1:12:11] Did you set up the account? 那个账户是不是你开通的
[1:12:12] – What is this? – Gypsy Rose, LLC. -你指的什么 -吉普赛玫瑰责任有限公司
[1:12:16] I’m not at liberty… 我无权
[1:12:18] Stop! 打住
[1:12:19] I don’t wanna hear it. 我不想听
[1:12:20] I can’t hear it. 我不能听
[1:12:21] This is a major conflict of interest! 这涉及重大的利益冲突
[1:12:23] My own father is a co-conspirator in my goddamn case. 我的父亲是我案子里的共犯
[1:12:26] – Lauren… – Jesus Christ, Harold! -劳伦 -我的天啊 哈罗德
[1:12:29] I asked you if there was anything else that could hurt us, 我问过你 还有没有可能伤害到我们的事
[1:12:33] and you said no. You said… 你说没有 你说
[1:12:35] Stop asking questions you don’t want answers to! 你如果不想要答案 就不要提问
[1:12:39] Lauren, ignorance is deniability, 劳伦 不知情即可否认
[1:12:42] so walk away. 所以别管了
[1:12:44] I don’t know anything about Gypsy Rose, 我对吉普赛玫瑰一无所知
[1:12:46] and neither do you. 你也是
[1:12:54] Just get that proposal on my desk 请把那份提案放我桌上
[1:12:56] and set up a meeting with the labor board, please. 然后和劳工局安排一次会议
[1:12:58] No later than Friday. 周五前办妥
[1:13:02] What are you doing here? 你来这里干嘛
[1:13:05] Is everything okay? 没出什么事吧
[1:13:07] Yeah, I, um… 没有 我
[1:13:08] I just needed some advice. 我只是需要一些建议
[1:13:10] About the Reindorff case? 关于莱因多夫案的吗
[1:13:11] No, I have a legal situation I need to talk through. 不 我要和你谈一个法律问题
[1:13:13] Oh, okay. Well, hit me. 行 问吧
[1:13:16] The details are complicated, but the gist is this. 细节很复杂 但要点是这样的
[1:13:18] A guy has blackmail material that could ruin your life, 一个人有你的把柄 可能毁了你的一生
[1:13:20] ruin your family’s life,destroy everything you’ve built. 毁了你全家的人生 毁掉你建立的一切
[1:13:23] He just needs some money to start a new life. 他只需要一些钱来开启新生活
[1:13:25] Whatever it takes. Family comes first. 无论如何 家庭要放在第一位
[1:13:29] Before a clear conscience? 放在问心无愧的前面吗
[1:13:31] Well, yeah, in our business, 当然 在我们这个行业
[1:13:32] that’s rarer than the virgin birth. 问心无愧比处女生子还要稀奇
[1:13:35] Okay, say I’m that guy. 好吧 假设我就是那个人
[1:13:38] What did I do? 我做了什么
[1:13:39] Hypothetically? 假设来说吗
[1:13:40] – Hypothetically. – Okay. -假设来说 -好
[1:13:41] Well, you know the guy killed a man, 你知道有个人杀了人
[1:13:44] and you are threatening to expose him. 你威胁要告发他
[1:13:46] Just plead him out or walk away. 让他认罪 不然就别管
[1:13:48] It’s not like you’re ever gonna run out of cases to try. 你又不是接不到案子了
[1:13:53] Okay. 好吧
[1:13:54] Look, all I know is, 听着 我只知道
[1:13:58] if someone was threatening our family, 如果有人威胁了我们的家庭
[1:14:01] I’d either pay him off or dump his body in the river. 我要么收买他 要么把他的尸体扔进河里
[1:14:06] And you know what Dad would’ve done. 你也知道爸爸会怎么做
[1:14:58] Have you made your decision? 你决定好了吗
[1:15:10] Lauren… please. 劳伦 求你了
[1:15:13] I wanna do the right thing. 我想做正确的事
[1:15:14] – I really do. – But? -我真的想 -但是
[1:15:15] But how do I know that you’re telling the truth? 但是我怎么知道你说的是不是真相
[1:15:17] I showed you the body. 我带你找到了尸体
[1:15:19] The truth about vanishing. 关于你人间蒸发的事实
[1:15:23] I have been imprisoned in this room 我被囚禁在这间房里的日子
[1:15:28] for longer than you have been alive. 比你的年龄都大
[1:15:33] If I walk out that door, 我一旦走出那扇门
[1:15:37] I will never, ever look back. 就永远 永远不会回头
[1:15:42] I have your word? 你向我发誓
[1:15:48] I swear. 我发誓
[1:16:20] Clean up. 收拾一下
[1:16:23] You’re leaving tonight. 你今晚离开
[1:16:42] – Why are we meeting here? – We have a situation. -为什么在这儿见面 -出事了
[1:16:44] – What happened? – My father happened. -出什么事了 -关于我爸的事
[1:16:46] I told you, Sofia isn’t a concern. 我和你说过 索菲亚不是问题
[1:16:48] And that other issue– 其他问题
[1:16:50] I need you to set up a Cayman Islands account. 你帮我在开曼群岛开个户头
[1:16:51] You’re good at that. 这方面你很擅长
[1:16:53] Put my one million in it, 把我的一百万存进去
[1:16:54] and I need 100K in cash. 再给我准备10万现金
[1:16:57] Who’s this for? 这些是为谁准备的
[1:16:58] A man my dad wronged. 一个被我爸错待的人
[1:17:00] In addition, I need an ID, fake or otherwise, 此外 我还要一张假身份证
[1:17:02] and I need to charter a jet to fly him there. 然后租个飞机送他过去
[1:17:04] Make sure none of this is traceable back to us. 别留下任何把柄
[1:17:06] Hey, hold on, hold on. 等等 等等
[1:17:08] I’ve done plenty of shady things in my life, 我这一生做了很多见不得光的事
[1:17:10] but I always knew the reason. 但我知道为什么要做这些事
[1:17:13] Give me a reason. 给我这件事的理由
[1:17:14] You don’t wanna know. 你不会想知道的
[1:17:16] On a scale of one to 10. 程度1到10 哪一个
[1:17:18] Apocalyptic. 灾难性的
[1:17:20] Who else knows about this? 还有谁知道这件事
[1:17:21] William? Catherine? 威廉 凯瑟琳
[1:17:23] No one else knows. 没有其他人知道
[1:17:24] I need it done ASAP. 这件事完成得越快越好
[1:17:26] I have to get this manas far away from us as possible. 让这个人离我们越远越好
[1:17:28] – What did Archer do– – I can’t tell you! -阿彻做了什么 -我不能告诉你
[1:17:30] I can’t tell anyone. 我不能告诉任何人
[1:17:31] Lauren, are you sure you wanna do this? 劳伦 你确定要这么做吗
[1:17:35] That’s a lot of loose ends. 这会带来很多后患
[1:17:36] I don’t have a choice! 我没得选
[1:17:39] Call me when it’s set. 准备好了打电话给我
[1:17:56] I feel like a new man. 我像换了个人
[1:17:58] You look… different. 你看起来 很不一样
[1:18:03] I will take that as the compliment. 我当你是在夸我
[1:18:04] I’m sure it was grudgingly meant to be. 虽然你肯定不是在夸我
[1:18:09] When you talked, um… 你之前说
[1:18:14] what did my dad say about me? 我爸爸说了我什么
[1:18:16] What do you mean? 你指什么
[1:18:18] Well, you said that you were his confessor, so… 你说他把你当作忏悔者 所以
[1:18:23] so what did he say? 所以他对你说了什么
[1:18:24] He was proud of you. 他以你为荣
[1:18:27] The truth. 说实话
[1:18:32] He thought you should be in the private sector 他觉得你应该在私企
[1:18:34] as a litigator, 当个诉讼律师
[1:18:36] protecting the family interests. 保护家族利益
[1:18:38] A city attorney lacked prestige. 检察官没有地位
[1:18:42] Then when you made DA, 你当地方检察官的时候
[1:18:44] he thought you were humiliating him 他觉得你在找他朋友们的麻烦
[1:18:46] by going after his friends. 以此来羞辱他
[1:18:49] But he loved you… 但他还是爱你的
[1:18:52] in his way. 以他的方式
[1:18:54] And he would read me every story 你的每一个审讯新闻
[1:18:58] when you had some trial in the news. 他都会读给我听
[1:19:02] I think after a time, 我觉得一段时间之后
[1:19:05] he began to change his mind about things. 他也开始改变自己对一些事的想法
[1:19:08] I thought that I would make him proud if I became DA, 我以为我当了检察官 他会以我为荣
[1:19:10] but, you know. 但是 你懂的
[1:19:12] Least you didn’t have to pay off the unions for support. 至少你不用贿赂党派来获得支持
[1:19:14] That’s a smear campaign. My brother didn’t do that. 这是抹黑 我弟弟没贿赂他们
[1:19:17] I’m sure Jeffrey Shultz would disagree, 杰弗里·舒尔茨可不会同意
[1:19:21] if he isn’t already lying in a ditch somewhere. 如果他没死的话
[1:19:25] Who’s Jeffrey Shultz? 谁是杰弗里·舒尔茨
[1:19:30] Can you just keep me updated on the polls 你能随时向我报告最新的投票情况吗
[1:19:32] as they come through, point-for-point? 最好能及时把最新的数据
[1:19:33] That’d be great. 详细告诉我
[1:19:34] 1-1/2 cups 一杯半
[1:19:36] of finely crushed Graham crackers. 磨碎的全麦饼干
[1:19:39] Three tablespoons of sugar. 三匙糖
[1:19:42] One can of sweetened condensed milk. 一罐炼乳
[1:19:44] Oh, and I need the most recent draft of my speech 我需要最新版本的演讲稿
[1:19:46] within the hour to make the edits. 一小时内改好给我
[1:19:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:19:49] One-third of a cup of butter or margarine. 三分之一杯黄油或人造奶油
[1:19:51] Three tablespoons of sugar. 三匙糖
[1:19:53] One-third of a cup of butter or margarine. 三分之一杯黄油或人造奶油
[1:19:56] Three tablespoons of sugar. 三匙糖
[1:19:57] One can of sweetened condensed milk. 一罐炼乳
[1:19:59] Oh, hey. 哈喽
[1:20:01] I’m glad you’re here. I wanted to ask you if you– 很高兴你能来 我想问你是否
[1:20:03] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[1:20:05] In private. 单独谈
[1:20:07] Yeah, okay. 好吧
[1:20:09] Uh, guys, can we get a minute? Thank you. 大家稍等我一会儿可以吗 谢谢
[1:20:15] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[1:20:17] Jeffrey Shultz. 杰弗里·舒尔茨
[1:20:19] Does that name sound familiar? 这名字你耳熟吗
[1:20:21] No. Why? 不熟 为什么这么问
[1:20:22] Oh, save the bullshit! 胡说
[1:20:24] That article, it’s legit, isn’t it? 那份文件是合法的 不是吗
[1:20:26] You and Dad cut a deal for the votes 你和爸爸为了票数达成了协议
[1:20:28] and used Jeffrey Shultz as the middleman 并且让杰弗里·舒尔茨做中间人
[1:20:30] to pay union reps? 贿赂党派代表
[1:20:32] They can’t prove it. 他们没证据
[1:20:34] Oh, Jesus Christ.What the hell were you thinking? 天哪 你到底在想什么
[1:20:37] Oh, stop with the choir girl act, Lauren! 别天真了 劳伦
[1:20:39] Don’t play dumb. 别装傻了
[1:20:41] You know how this works. 你知道这是如何运作的
[1:20:43] You think anyone gets elected without cutting deals? 你以为被选上的人都很干净吗
[1:20:45] It’s bribery! 这是贿赂
[1:20:47] You and Dad were lying to me. 你和爸爸骗了我
[1:20:49] How many? For how long, huh? 你们还有多少瞒着我 瞒了我多久
[1:20:51] Why didn’t I know? 为什么我都不知道这些
[1:20:52] Cause you’re the district attorney of Manhattan. 因为你是曼哈顿的检察官
[1:20:54] – I’m your sister! – We were protecting you. -可我是你姐 -我们在保护你
[1:20:56] Would you really have wanted to know? Honestly. 你真的想知道一切吗 说实话
[1:20:59] Do you even know the position that would’ve put you in? 你知道这会让你处于怎样的境地吗
[1:21:01] I wouldn’t have liked it,but I would have protected you. 我不会喜欢那么做 但我可以保护你们
[1:21:03] I am protecting you. 我一直在保护你们
[1:21:04] Yeah? Who’d you talk to? 是吗 你之前和谁谈过
[1:21:06] – It doesn’t matter. – Oh, the hell it doesn’t. -这不重要 -怎么不重要
[1:21:09] How do you think you got elected as the DA? 你觉得你是怎么当上地方检察官的
[1:21:12] Because I can assure you, it wasn’t your– 我向你保证 这绝不是你
[1:21:15] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:21:17] Don’t you dare. 你休想
[1:21:19] Don’t you dare ever lie to me again! 你休想再骗我
[1:21:31] Are you ready? 准备好了吗
[1:21:34] With every fiber of my being. 我的每个毛孔都准备好了
[1:23:32] I can’t wait to see the sunrise, 我迫不及待想看到日出
[1:23:36] feel it on my face. 感受日光洒在脸上的感觉
[1:23:38] You’ll have all the sun you want in the Caymans. 在开曼随你怎么享受阳光
[1:23:40] It’s paradise. 那儿是天堂
[1:23:59] Harold, right? 哈罗德 是吗
[1:24:01] He’ll help you set up a new life. 他会帮助你开始新的生活
[1:24:02] You can make up for lost time. 你可以补回失去的时光
[1:24:05] This might sound a little strange, but, um… 这听起来有点怪 但是
[1:24:09] this is one of the things that really kept me going. 这就是一直支撑着我的东西
[1:24:13] I promised myself that if one day I got free, I’d, um… 我向自己保证 如果某天我自由了
[1:24:18] have myself a slice of key lime pie, 我就奖励自己一块经典青柠派
[1:24:21] like the one in the picture. 就像图里这个一样
[1:24:30] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:24:34] You didn’t deserve this. 你本不该被关在这儿
[1:24:39] You’re a good person, Lauren. 你是个好人 劳伦
[1:24:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:24:49] Morgan, just one last thing. 摩根 最后一件事
[1:24:55] If you ever come back, if you ever say a word, 如果你回来 如果你透露一个字
[1:24:59] I will pin every cold case for the last 30 years on you. 我会把过去30年里所有的悬案都归罪于你
[1:25:02] I will make you wish you were back in the hole 我让你后悔 后悔还不如从来没有
[1:25:04] my dad kept you in. 出过那个地洞
[1:25:05] Are we clear? 清楚了吗
[1:25:16] – Hey, my name is– – No names. -我是 -不要说名字
[1:25:19] Here are your new IDs, 这是你的新身份证
[1:25:21] 100,000 in cash 10万现金
[1:25:23] and an account number with $1 million. 以及存有100万美元的账户
[1:25:49] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:26:35] Lauren, this is Sanchez. 劳伦 这是桑切斯
[1:26:38] I found that missing person file you needed. 我找到了你需要的失踪人员档案
[1:26:41] Those fingerprints came back with a match. 指纹也匹配出来了
[1:26:44] I’m sending it all up to the summer house now. 我现在正把这些都送到避暑山庄去
[1:26:46] Call me. 请回电
[1:26:51] Thank you, Tom. 谢谢你 汤姆
[1:27:20] Lauren? 劳伦
[1:27:29] 桑切斯侦探 2次未接 妈妈 6次未接 短信 桑切斯侦探 我把失踪人员档案及指纹信息 送到了避暑山庄 尽快回电 短信 妈妈 我在避暑山庄 你在哪儿
[1:27:31] Shit! Shit! 妈的 我操
[1:27:38] Mom? 妈
[1:27:43] Mom! 妈
[1:27:54] Mom, what are you doing? 妈 你在干什么
[1:27:57] What is this? 这是什么
[1:27:59] It’s nothing. It’s just a work thing. 没什么 工作文件
[1:28:00] Why do you have pictures of this man? 你怎么会有这个男人的照片
[1:28:02] Why are you asking about Morgan? 你问摩根干什么
[1:28:03] Morgan? 摩根
[1:28:06] This man’s name is Carson. 他叫卡尔森
[1:28:09] No, it’s– it’s Morgan. 不 他是 他是摩根
[1:28:12] That’s Morgan! 是摩根
[1:28:13] His name is Carson. 他真名叫卡尔森
[1:28:16] I… 我
[1:28:18] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:28:20] That’s… 他
[1:28:23] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[1:28:24] Do you know him? 你认识他吗
[1:28:26] Why do you have any of this? 你怎么会有这些东西
[1:28:29] This man. 这个人
[1:28:31] This man said his name was Morgan 这人说他叫摩根
[1:28:34] and that Dad’s kept this man chained up 爸爸把他锁在
[1:28:36] in a bunker in our backyard! 我们后院的地堡里
[1:28:38] In our backyard, okay? 在我们的后院 好吗
[1:28:40] This, this is my fucking inheritance, Mom! 这些 就是我得到的他妈的遗产 妈
[1:28:45] This man is evil. 他是恶魔
[1:28:49] He’s– He’s pure evil. 他 他是个彻底的恶魔
[1:28:52] What? 什么
[1:28:54] Where is he now? Where is he? 他现在在哪儿 他在哪儿
[1:28:56] I… 我
[1:28:58] I let him go. 我把他放走了
[1:29:02] I let him go. I… 我放走了他 我
[1:29:04] I thought I was doing the right thing. 我以为我做的是对的
[1:29:06] the right thing, Mom! 我以为是对的 妈
[1:29:08] I called Harold, and I… 我给哈罗德打电话 我
[1:29:11] Oh, my God. You lock the doors. 天哪 你锁好门
[1:29:13] I’ll handle this. 我来处理
[1:29:16] I’ll handle it. 我来处理
[1:29:20] This is Harold Thewlis. 我是哈罗德·休里斯
[1:29:21] I’m unavailable right now. 现在不能接听您的电话
[1:29:23] Please leave a message, and I’ll get back to you. 请留言 我稍后回复您
[1:29:53] Oh, my God. 天哪
[1:30:01] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天哪 上帝啊
[1:30:03] Mom, pick up, pick up. 妈妈 接电话 接电话啊
[1:30:06] Hey there. You know what to do. 你好 你知道该做什么
[1:30:09] Mom, get out of the house now! He’s there! 妈妈 快离开家 他在那
[1:30:12] He’s there, he’s there! 他去我们家了
[1:30:18] Mom! 妈妈
[1:30:28] Mom! 妈妈
[1:30:37] Mom! 妈妈
[1:30:43] Mom! 妈妈
[1:31:28] Mom. 妈妈
[1:31:30] Mom, can you hear me? 妈妈 你能听见我说话吗
[1:31:31] Mom, we have to get out of here, Mom. 妈妈 我们得离开这
[1:31:33] Come on. Mom! Mom, can you hear me? 起来啊 妈妈 能听见我说话吗
[1:31:36] Mom, we have to get out of here.Please, you have to get up. 妈妈 我们得离开这 拜托 快起来啊
[1:31:39] Lauren. 劳伦
[1:31:46] Shit. 该死
[1:32:01] Lauren. 劳伦
[1:32:09] Lauren! 劳伦
[1:32:12] You would be amazed 在几乎完全黑暗的环境中生活多年后
[1:32:16] at how well your eyes and ears adjust 你会惊讶地发现
[1:32:19] after years in near total darkness. 你的眼睛和耳朵能很好地适应黑暗
[1:32:23] I can hear your heartbeat. 我甚至能听见你的心跳
[1:32:28] Thump. 扑通
[1:32:32] Thump. 扑通
[1:32:35] Thump. 扑通
[1:32:37] Thump! 扑通
[1:33:29] 1-1/2 cups of finely crushed Graham crackers. 一杯半碾碎的全麦饼干
[1:33:34] Three tablespoons of sugar. 三汤匙糖
[1:33:37] 1-1/2 cup of finely crushed Graham crackers. 一杯半碾碎的全麦饼干
[1:33:41] One-third of a cup of butter or margarine. 三分之一杯黄油或人造奶油
[1:33:46] Three tablespoons of sugar. 三汤匙糖
[1:33:49] Hey there, sleepy head. 你好啊 瞌睡虫
[1:33:53] Parting was unbearable. 跟你们离别可太难受了
[1:33:57] I really didn’t wanna start without you, 我实在不想在你还没醒的时候就开始
[1:33:59] but your mother insisted. 但你妈妈非要如此
[1:34:02] I swear to God, I’ll tear your heart out. 我发誓 我会把你的心都挖出来
[1:34:04] I’m kinda sorry that it’s not your dad there in chains. 真是遗憾没把你爸爸锁在这
[1:34:08] It took me so long to get my hands on him, you know? 费了我好大功夫才得手
[1:34:13] All my little traps finally worked to perfection. 我的小陷阱都完美的奏效了
[1:34:17] I took some of the poison he got to kill me, 我拿了一些他想用来杀死我的毒药
[1:34:20] I jammed it in his hand when we’re playing chess. 在我们下棋时 我把毒药注射进他的手掌
[1:34:22] Checkmate. 将军
[1:34:25] I got my rat. 老鼠进陷阱了
[1:34:27] Then the slippery bastard got away, 然后那个狡猾的老混蛋居然跑了出去
[1:34:28] and I was like, “Oh, fuck!” 我心想 糟糕
[1:34:30] And just when all hope seemed to be lost… 就当我以为没有希望的时候
[1:34:37] imagine my surprise when you walked in. 当你进来的时候 你能想到我有多惊讶
[1:34:40] I knew the moment I saw ya. 当我看到你的第一眼我就知道
[1:34:44] That little girl takes in stray dogs. 这个女孩会收养流浪狗
[1:34:48] She’s gonna do the same for me.I just… 也肯定会救我 所以我就
[1:34:53] I just needed to act weak… 我就只需佯装虚弱
[1:34:57] and helpless. 和无助
[1:35:01] Your brother would’ve thrown away the key. 要是你弟弟 他肯定会把钥匙扔了
[1:35:06] Hey! 哟
[1:35:08] Look who it is. 这是谁啊
[1:35:10] Should we invite your mother into this conversation? 要请你妈妈和我们一起聊两句吗
[1:35:13] – Let’s do it. – No! -来吧 -不要
[1:35:14] – Hey, hey, hey, hey. – No, leave her. -停停停 -你离她远点
[1:35:16] Hey, I just wanna say, 我只想告诉你
[1:35:18] I really did enjoy our time together, 我真的很享受我们在一起的时光
[1:35:20] even though it was under false pretenses. 尽管我一直在演戏
[1:35:24] Catherine! Can you hear me, sweetheart? 凯瑟琳 亲爱的 能听见我说话吗
[1:35:27] No! Get away from her! 不 你别碰她
[1:35:29] Get you up. Let’s get up. 起来吧 我扶你
[1:35:31] There you go! 好了
[1:35:32] The floor’s cold, come on. 地上多凉啊
[1:35:34] This is between you… 这是你我之间的事
[1:35:37] You and me. 就你和我
[1:35:38] That is where you’re wrong. 那你就大错特错了
[1:35:40] You really think your perfect life is built on integrity? 你真以为你完美的人生是因为你的正直吗
[1:35:46] You’re the monster, Catherine. 凯瑟琳 你才是那个坏人
[1:35:49] You just live in a nicer house. 你就是住在一个漂亮的房子而已
[1:35:51] Don’t you touch her! 你别碰她
[1:35:52] Okay, okay, okay! 好 好 好
[1:35:54] We’re just getting to the bit where you come in. 马上就要说到你是怎么来的了
[1:35:59] See, back in the day, your mom, 知道吗 当年 你的母亲
[1:36:03] she was a tight little thing. 真是美艳动人
[1:36:08] Gross. 真恶心
[1:36:10] Catherine, tell her about that night. 凯瑟琳 跟她讲讲那晚的事
[1:36:12] Come on. 来嘛
[1:36:14] Tell her all about that special night. 好好跟她讲讲那个特别的夜晚
[1:36:17] You’re gonna love this. 你肯定会喜欢的
[1:36:19] – Tell her! – Fuck you! -说啊 -滚蛋
[1:36:23] That was close. 差点就踢到了
[1:36:25] All right, I’ll tell her. 行吧 我来讲
[1:36:27] It was what I used to call my ace in the hole. 那晚 我用了我的杀手锏
[1:36:31] That night, I wanted the full tour. 想着能来个全垒打
[1:36:36] Oh, come on! 得了
[1:36:38] Don’t you give me that look. 别用那种眼神看我嘛
[1:36:41] I know you wanted it as much as I did. 我知道你和我一样想要
[1:36:43] You just didn’t want to let yourself have it. 你就是在抗拒自己的内心而已
[1:36:46] You’re a rapist. 你就是个强奸犯
[1:36:47] I mean… 你瞧
[1:36:49] semantics, you know? 又开始诬陷我了不是
[1:36:52] You should be dead. 你该死
[1:36:53] I should be dead. 我该死
[1:36:55] I should be a lot of things. 我该干得事多了去了
[1:36:56] Carson, Carson. 卡尔森 卡尔森
[1:36:58] Why could you not just lie to your husband 你怎么就不能像别人的老婆一样
[1:37:02] like a normal fucking wife?! 撒个谎就过去了
[1:37:05] You know, he didn’t even give me the chance 你知道吗 他甚至没有给我一点机会
[1:37:08] to talk my way out of it. 来解释求饶
[1:37:10] And then that sound. 然后那个声音
[1:37:16] It’s like hitting a deer, 像是撞上了一头鹿
[1:37:19] except you can’t leave that on the side of the road. 不过你可不能把一具尸体就晾在路边
[1:37:25] That moment, I owned him. 从那一刻起 他就欠了我的账
[1:37:29] And he knew it. 他自己心里也清楚
[1:37:31] “Rich playboy… 富家子弟
[1:37:34] drunk at the wheel… 醉酒驾车
[1:37:35] kills promising young student.” 撞死前途无量的年轻学生
[1:37:37] Come on! 明白了吗
[1:37:40] The headlines, they wrote themselves! 这头条标题 都不用动脑子编
[1:37:43] I was gonna bleed him dry, 我本想榨干他的血
[1:37:45] and there was nothing he could do about it. 而他却无能为力
[1:37:51] Almost nothing. 几乎 无能为力
[1:37:52] Carson! 卡尔森
[1:37:54] I gotta say… 我只能说
[1:37:57] I didn’t realize he had it in him. 我真没想到他这么有种
[1:37:59] I mean, I am a bad man, 我已经够坏了
[1:38:02] but Archer Monroe was the goddamn devil. 但阿彻·门罗简直就是个恶魔啊
[1:38:05] Truth is, Archer knew that there are some fates 事实上 阿彻心里很明白
[1:38:08] that are much worse than death. 有些事比死亡更可怕
[1:38:11] He needed me to suffer, 他要让我受尽折磨
[1:38:15] to rot, 让我腐烂
[1:38:17] to waste away in the dark. 让我在黑暗中苟延残喘
[1:38:21] He vented, and I listened. 他发泄了 我受着了
[1:38:23] He beat me, and I took it. 他殴打我 我也受了
[1:38:26] My agony was your daddy’s private joy. 我的痛苦就是你父亲专属的乐趣
[1:38:31] The thing is, about zookeepers, 我跟你说 动物管理员
[1:38:33] they always wind up talking to their animals. 最后都会喜欢对他们饲养的动物倾诉
[1:38:37] And over time, things kind of changed. 时间一长 情况就开始变了
[1:38:41] See, I don’t think he ever expected me to get out. 我知道他肯定没想过要放我出去
[1:38:49] That was a close one. 真险啊
[1:38:51] That was a real close one. 真是好险啊
[1:38:53] I should’ve put a bullet in your head myself. 我当初就该一枪崩了你的脑袋
[1:38:55] No! Morgan! 不要 摩根
[1:38:59] Revenge! 复仇
[1:39:00] You can’t put a price on it, Catherine. 哪有做买卖那么简单 凯瑟琳
[1:39:02] Carson. 卡尔森
[1:39:10] What do you want? 你想要什么
[1:39:11] I want my pound of flesh. 我想要本该属于我的东西
[1:39:14] Then let me help you. 那就让我帮你
[1:39:17] I’ll testify to the truth. 我会去作证
[1:39:20] I’ll expose all the secrets. Everything. 我会曝光所有的秘密 全部
[1:39:23] Everything my family did. Just let them live. 所有我家人犯得罪 只求你让他们活命
[1:39:32] You’d do that for me? 你真会为我这么做吗
[1:39:36] Psych! 逗你玩的
[1:39:38] I don’t need your help. 我才不用你帮忙
[1:39:40] I don’t cut deals. 也不会跟你做什么谈判
[1:39:41] Fine. 行啊
[1:39:43] Then fuck you! 那就去你妈的吧
[1:39:45] I gave you excuses. 我已经给过你机会了
[1:39:47] But I swear you’re not walking out of that door alive. 你别想活着走出那扇门
[1:39:50] I am really, really excited 我真是非常兴奋
[1:39:54] to meet the rest of your family. 能见到你其他的家人呢
[1:39:59] Especially Claire. 尤其是克莱尔
[1:40:00] I swear to God, if you touch her… 我发誓 你要是敢碰她一个手指头
[1:40:03] You’ll what?! 你就怎样呢
[1:40:05] You’ll beg for mercy? 跪下求我吗
[1:40:08] You’ll smudge your makeup with tears? 哭得梨花带雨 妆容失色吗
[1:40:10] Fuck you. 省省吧
[1:40:15] You remember that little speech you gave me 你还记得你拿着证据袋时
[1:40:18] with the evidence bag? 对我说的话吗
[1:40:20] It was very cool. 太酷了
[1:40:22] Gave me chills. 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
[1:40:23] Here’s my counter. 我现在回应你
[1:40:27] I am gonna burn this family’s legacy to the ground 我要用你们家所有见不得人的秘密
[1:40:32] with the secrets that I know. 把你们家的一切化为灰烬
[1:40:35] I am gonna slit your little brother’s throat, 我要把你弟弟的喉咙割开
[1:40:38] and I am gonna take a piss on Archer’s grave. 我还要在阿彻的坟头撒一泡尿
[1:40:43] And you will not be there 而你不会在场
[1:40:45] to experience your family’s shame 体验你们家族的耻辱
[1:40:48] because you and your fucking whore mother will be here, 因为你和你的婊子妈会被我关在这
[1:40:54] rotting away in the darkness. 在黑暗中慢慢腐烂而亡
[1:40:56] Now, your body will consume itself. 你的身体会自我吞噬
[1:41:00] Your sanity will snap. 你的精神也会逐渐崩溃
[1:41:02] And just before you die your miserable death, 直到你悲惨地死亡那一刻
[1:41:07] you will know exactly what I survived. 你才能体会到我到底经历过什么
[1:41:12] And your husband and your daughter 而你的丈夫和女儿
[1:41:16] will spend the rest of their lives 一辈子都不会知道
[1:41:18] wondering why Mommy abandoned them. 为什么妈妈会抛弃他们
[1:41:22] And… 还有
[1:41:24] I almost forgot the most important part. 我差点忘了最重要的事
[1:41:27] When I tell ’em that I– 当我告诉他们 是我
[1:41:29] A pathetic lunatic? 就你一个可悲的疯子
[1:41:33] Yeah, no one’s ever gonna believe you. 没人会信你的鬼话
[1:41:35] No one ever even looked for you 甚至都没人找过你
[1:41:37] – because you don’t matter. – Shut up. -因为你就是个可有可无的人 -闭嘴
[1:41:39] Not even to your own father. 甚至对你父亲来说 你也一点都不重要
[1:41:40] Shut the hell up! 你给我闭嘴
[1:42:00] Goddamn it! 该死的
[1:42:02] You still don’t get it, do ya? 你还是不明白 是吧
[1:42:05] I’m your goddamn father! 我才是你的亲生父亲
[1:42:46] You’re a Monroe. 你是门罗家的人
[1:42:48] You understand me? 明白吗
[1:42:56] We take care of our own. 自家人会保护自家人
[1:43:05] What’ll we do about him? 我们怎么处理他
[1:43:11] He disappeared 30 years ago. 他三十年前就消失了
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Letters To Juliet(给朱丽叶的信)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Interpreter(翻译风波)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme