Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Inglourious Basterds(无耻混蛋)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Inglourious Basterds(无耻混蛋)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:无耻混蛋
英文名称:Inglourious Basterds
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:36] 昆汀・塔伦蒂诺 作品
[00:40] 《无耻混蛋》
[00:46] 布拉德・皮特
[00:50] 克里斯托弗・瓦尔兹
[00:53] 迈克尔・法斯宾德
[00:57] 伊莱・罗斯
[01:01] 黛安・克鲁格
[01:05] 丹尼尔・布鲁赫
[01:08] 蒂尔・施威格
[01:12] 梅拉尼・罗兰 (饰 索莎娜)
[01:52] Chapter One 第一章
[01:55] Once upon a time… 从前…
[01:57] in Nazi-occupied France 在纳粹占领的法国
[02:08] 1941 1941年
[02:44] Go back inside and shut the door. (法语)进去,把门关上
[02:48] Julie, get me some water for my wash up… 茱莉,替我装盆水洗脸…
[02:53] …then get inside with your sisters. …然后和姐妹们一起进屋去
[03:20] Ready, Papa. 好了,爸爸
[03:32] Thank you, my darling… 谢谢你,乖女儿…
[03:34] …now you go inside with your sisters. …现在进去陪你的姐妹们
[03:40] Don’t run. 不要跑
[04:04] ls this the property of Perrier LaPadite? (法语)这是皮瑞・拉帕帝的家吗?
[04:06] l am Perrier LaPadite. 我就是皮瑞・拉帕帝
[04:09] lt is a pleasure to meet you,Monsieur LaPadite… 幸会了,拉帕帝先生…
[04:12] …l am Colonel Hans Landa of the SS. …我是纳粹党卫军的汉斯・兰达上校
[04:15] What can l do for you? 我能为你做什么?
[04:16] l was hoping you could invite me inside your home… 希望你能请我到你屋里头…
[04:19] …and we may have a discussion. …好让我们俩来谈一谈
[04:23] Certainly. After you. 没问题,请吧
[04:34] Colonel Landa, this is my family. 兰达上校,这是我的家人
[04:47] Colonel Hans Landa of the SS… 我是纳粹党卫军的汉斯・兰达上校…
[04:48] …Mademoiselle… …小姐们…
[04:49] …at your service. …愿能为你们效劳
[04:52] The rumors l have heard in the village about your family are all true. 关于你们家的传闻确实是真的
[04:57] Monsieur LaPadite… 拉帕帝先生…
[04:59] Each one of your daughters is more lovely than the last. 你的女儿一个比一个漂亮
[05:03] Merci. 谢谢
[05:05] Please… 来…
[05:07] …have a seat. …请坐
[05:13] Suzanne, would you be so good as to get the Colonel some wine? 苏珊,替上校倒杯酒
[05:17] But no. 不
[05:18] Merci beaucoup, Monsieur LaPadite,but no wine. 谢谢你,但是我不喝酒
[05:22] This being a dairy farm, one would be safe in assuming you have milk? 这里是奶农场,我猜你有牛奶没错吧?
[05:27] Oui. 对
[05:28] Then milk is what l prefer. 那就来杯牛奶吧
[05:30] Very well. 好的
[05:32] Julie, would you mind closing the window? 茱莉,请把窗户关上
[05:54] Merci. 谢谢你
[06:11] Monsieur, to both your family and your cows… 先生,我要对你的家人和你的奶牛…
[06:16] …l say, ”Bravo.” …说声:“棒极了”
[06:19] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:21] Please Join me at your table. 过来一起坐坐
[06:25] Very well. 好的
[06:31] Monsieur LaPadite… 拉帕帝先生…
[06:33] …what we have to discuss would be better discussed in private. …等下我们要谈的事最好私下里谈
[06:39] You’ll notice l left my men outdoors. 你也看到了,我让手下在外面等
[06:42] lf it wouldn’t offend them, could you ask your lovely ladies to step outside? 不介意的话,能否请小姐们出去一下?
[06:49] You are right. 说得对
[06:51] Charlotte, would you take the girls outside? 夏洛蒂,带妹妹们出去
[06:54] The Colonel and l need to have a few words. 我和上校有话要谈
[07:08] Monsieur LaPadite… 拉帕帝先生…
[07:10] …l regret to inform you l’ve exhausted the extent of my French. …很抱歉,我懂的法语都用光了
[07:16] To continue to speak it so inadequately would only serve to embarrass me. 勉强讲下去只会让我很难堪
[07:20] However, l’ve been led to believe you speak English quite well. 但是听说你的英语说得很流利
[07:26] Yes. 是的
[07:27] Well, it Just so happens, l do as well.This being your house… 我碰巧也是。那么,既然这是你家…
[07:31] …l ask your permission to switch to English… …for the remainder of the conversation. …我还得请你允许我改用英语来说
[07:37] By all means. 请便
[07:38] While l’m very familiar with you and your family, (英语)我对你和你家人很熟悉
[07:41] l have no way of knowing if you are familiar with who l am. 但我不知道你对我熟悉不
[07:46] Are you aware of my existence? 你知道有我这个人吗?
[07:49] Yes. 知道
[07:50] This is good. 非常好
[07:52] Now, are you aware of the Job l’ve been ordered to carry out in France? 你知道我在法国的任务吗?
[07:58] Yes. 知道
[08:00] Please tell me what you’ve heard. 请告诉我你听说到什么了
[08:03] l’ve heard that the Fuhrer has put you in charge of rounding up the Jews left in France 我听说元首让你搜捕仍藏匿在法国的犹太人
[08:09] who are either hiding or passing for Gentile. 他们在外族的帮助下,不断躲藏或转移
[08:14] The Fuhrer couldn’t have said it better himself. 元首他自己都没法说得更好了
[08:18] But the meaning of your visit, 虽然我很欢迎你来访
[08:23] pleasant though it is, is mysterious to me. 但是却不知道原因
[08:28] The Germans looked through my house nine months ago for hiding Jews 德军九个月前来我家搜过犹太人
[08:32] and found nothing. 什么也没找到
[08:35] l’m aware of that. 我知道
[08:37] l’ve read the reports of this area. 我看过这个区的报告
[08:42] But like any enterprise,when under new management, 但是,就像每个新改制的公司
[08:45] there is always a slight duplication of efforts, 同样的事总得再做一次
[08:49] most of it being a complete waste of time, but needs to be done nevertheless. 虽然大部分是浪费时间 但还是非做不可
[08:55] l Just have a few questions,monSieur LaPadite. 我只想请教一些问题,拉帕帝先生
[09:00] lf you can assist me with answers, 你只要照实回答
[09:02] my department can close the file on your family. 我部门针对你家的查访就能结案
[09:14] Now, 那么
[09:16] before the occupation,there were four Jewish families in this area, 法国被占领之前,这片区域有四家犹太人
[09:21] all dairy farmers like yourself. 都是跟你一样的奶农
[09:25] Doleracs, Rollins, the Loveitts 德勒列克、罗伦昂、拉维特
[09:32] and the Dreyfuses. 以及德瑞芙斯
[09:34] ls that correct? 对吧?
[09:35] To my knowledge, 就我所知…
[09:37] those were the Jewish families among the dairy farmers. 他们的确是犹太裔的奶农家庭
[09:40] Herr Colonel,would it disturb you if l smoked my pipe? 上校先生,介意我抽下烟斗吗?
[09:44] (CHUCKLES) Please,monSieur LaPadite, 请便,拉帕帝先生
[09:46] this is your house,make yourself comfortable. 这可是你家啊,请放轻松吧
[09:49] Now, according to these papers, 这些文件上说
[09:53] all the Jewish families in this area have been accounted for 这片区域的犹太家庭都被拘捕了
[09:56] except the Dreyfuses. 除了德瑞芙斯一家人
[10:01] Somewhere in the last year it would appear they’ve vanished. 貌似他们去年突然消失无踪
[10:04] Which leads me to the conclusion that they’ve either made good their escape 因此我断定,如果不是他们逃亡成功
[10:08] or someone is very successfully hiding them. 就是有人把他们藏得很好
[10:12] What have you heard about the Dreyfuses, monSieur LaPadite? 你听过德瑞芙斯一家的事吗,拉帕帝先生?
[10:15] Only rumors. 只听过传闻
[10:16] l love rumors! 我最爱传闻了!
[10:19] Facts could be so misleading, 真相扑朔迷离
[10:21] where rumors, true or false,are often revealing. 而传闻,不管真假,总能透露出点蛛丝马迹
[10:24] So, monSieur LaPadite, 所以,拉帕帝先生
[10:26] what rumors have you heard regarding the Dreyfuses? 你听过德瑞芙斯一家的什么传闻?
[10:32] Again, this is Just a rumor, 再声明一下,这只是个传闻
[10:35] but we heard the Dreyfuses had made their way into Spain. 我们听说德瑞芙斯一家逃亡到西班牙了
[10:49] So, the rumors you’ve heard have been of escape? 哦,你听到的传闻是他们逃亡了?
[10:54] Yes. 对
[10:58] Having never met the Dreyfuses,would you confirm for me 我从未见过德瑞芙斯一家
[11:02] the exact members of the household and their names? 能帮我确认一下他们家有哪些人和姓名吗?
[11:11] There were five of them. 他们家有五个人
[11:15] The father, Jacob. 父亲,雅各
[11:20] Wife, Miram. 太太,米雅
[11:24] And her brother, Bob. 还有她的兄弟,巴布
[11:35] How old is Bob? 巴布几岁?
[11:38] Thirty, Thirty one . 30,或31岁
[11:44] Continue. 继续说
[11:45] And the children, 还有孩子们
[11:49] Amos 艾莫斯
[11:52] and Shosanna. 和索莎娜
[11:56] Ages of the children? 孩子们几岁?
[12:04] Amos was nine or ten. 艾莫斯,9或10岁
[12:11] And Shosanna? 索莎娜呢?
[12:13] And Shosanna was 索莎娜是…
[12:16] 18 or 19. l’m not really sure. 18或19岁,我不是很确定
[12:31] Well, l guess that should do it. 好吧,我想我问完了
[12:40] However, before l go, could l have another glass of your delicious milk? 不过,在我走之前,能不能再来杯美味的牛奶?
[12:47] But of course. 当然可以
[12:55] MonSieur LaPadite, 拉帕帝先生
[12:57] are you aware of the nickname the people of France have given me? 你知道法国人给我取的绰号吗?
[13:05] l have no interest in such things. 我不理会这种事
[13:08] But you are aware of what they call me. 但是你知道绰号是吧
[13:14] l’m aware. 知道
[13:17] What are you aware of? 你听到的是什么?
[13:29] That they call you ”The Jew Hunter.” 他们叫你“犹太猎人”
[13:31] Precisely. 没错
[13:34] l understand your trepidation in repeating it. 我能理解你说出这个绰号时有点颤抖
[13:37] Heydrich apparently hates the moniker 海德里希显然很憎恶..
[13:39] the good people of Prague have bestowed on him. 布拉格人替他取的绰号
[13:42] Actually, why he would hate the name ”the Hangman” is baffling to me. 但我真不明白他为什么要抗拒“刽子手”这个绰号
[13:45] lt would appear he has done everything in his power to earn it. 因为是他付出的一番努力,让他实至名归
[13:49] Now l, on the other hand,love my unofficial title 我和他不同,我超爱我的民间头衔
[13:52] precisely because l’ve earned it. 尤其是因为那是我挣来的
[13:56] The feature that makes me such an effective hunter of the Jews is, 跟其他德国军人相比,我之所以
[14:00] as opposed to most German soldiers, 猎杀犹太人的本事如此高超
[14:03] l can think like a Jew 是因为我能像犹太人那样思考
[14:05] where they can only think like a German. 而他们最多只能像德国人那样思考
[14:09] More precisely,a German soldier. 更精准地说,是像德国军人那样思考
[14:18] Now, if one were to determine what attribute the German people share with a beast, 若要以一种动物形容德国人的本性
[14:23] it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk. 那就是鹰的掠杀
[14:27] But if one were to determine what attributes the Jews share with a beast, 而若要以一种动物形容犹太人
[14:31] it would be that of the rat. 那就是老鼠
[14:36] The Fuhrer and Goebbels’ propaganda have said pretty much the same thing. 元首和戈培尔的宣传部门也是这么形容犹太人
[14:40] But where our conclusions differ, 但是我们的观点不同
[14:43] is l don’t consider the comparison an insult. 我不认为这个比较是种侮辱
[14:48] Consider for a moment the world a rat lives in. 想一想老鼠生活的世界
[14:53] lt’s a hostile world, indeed. 那真是充满敌意的世界啊
[14:56] lf a rat were to scamper through your front door, right now, 假如现在有只老鼠从你前门窜过
[15:00] would you greet it with hostility? 你会厌恶吗?
[15:03] l suppose l would. 我想会吧
[15:05] Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel toward them? 老鼠做过什么,让你对它们充满敌意?
[15:11] Rats spread disease. They bite people. 老鼠会散布疾病,还会咬人
[15:14] Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that’s some time ago. 老鼠的确散播过鼠疫,不过那是以前的事了
[15:18] l propose to you any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. 我得申明,老鼠传播的瘟疫,松鼠也能传播
[15:23] Would you agree? 你同意吗?
[15:25] (法)是的
[15:27] Yet, l assume you don’t share the same animosity with squirrels 但是你对松鼠却没有
[15:29] that you do with rats, do you? 像对老鼠那般的厌恶,对吧?
[15:31] No. 对
[15:33] Yet, they’re both rodents, are they not? 但它们都是啮齿动物,不是么?
[15:35] And except for the tail,they even rather look alike, don’t they? 除了尾巴外,它们长得挺像的,不是么?
[15:39] lt’s an interesting thought, Herr Colonel. 很有趣的见解,上校阁下
[15:43] However interesting as the thought may be, 然而,不管多么有趣
[15:45] it makes not one bit of difference to how you feel. 你对老鼠的反感丝毫不会改变的
[15:51] lf a rat were to walk in here, right now,as l’m talking 就比如现在,听完我前面说的那些话,要是再有只老鼠跑进来
[15:56] would you greet it with a saucer of your delicious milk? 你会为它摆上一碟美味的牛奶吗?
[16:00] Probably not. 大概不会吧
[16:02] l didn’t think so. 我就知道嘛
[16:04] You don’t like them. 你不喜欢老鼠
[16:06] You don’t really know why you don’t like them. 你连为什么不喜欢都不知道
[16:08] All you know is you find them repulsive. 你只知道自己很厌恶老鼠
[16:13] Consequently, a German soldier conducts a search 那么,说回一名德军士兵,前往一个
[16:16] of a house suspected of hiding Jews. 疑似藏匿犹太人的家里搜查
[16:19] Where does the hawk look? 这只鹰会搜哪些地方?
[16:21] He looks in the barn, he looks in the attic,he looks in the cellar, 他会搜查谷仓、搜查阁楼、搜查地窖
[16:24] he looks everywhere he would hide. 但他只会搜他自己会藏身的地方
[16:28] But there are so many places it would never occur to a hawk to hide. 可是有很多地方,鹰根本就想不到可以用来藏身
[16:34] However, the reason the Fuhrer has brought me off my Alps in Austria 所以,元首才会把我从奥地利的阿尔卑斯山脉
[16:38] and placed me in French cow country today is because it does occur to me. 派到法国的奶牛乡村来,就因为我能想得到
[16:44] Because l’m aware what tremendous feats human beings are capable of 因为我清楚人一旦放弃尊严
[16:47] once they abandon dignity. 会有多么大的能耐、干出多么惊人的事来
[16:51] May l smoke my pipe as well? 我也能抽我的烟斗吗?
[16:55] Please, Herr Colonel, make yourself at home. 请便,上校阁下,当自己家吧
[17:11] Now, my Job dictates 现在呢,我的任务,就是
[17:21] that l must have my men enter your home 把我的手下叫进你家里来
[17:28] and conduct a thorough search 把这里搜个底朝天
[17:30] before l can officially cross your family’s name off my list. 然后才能把你家正式从清查名单里去除
[17:35] And if there are any irregularities to be found, rest assured they will be. 要是搜到任何违法人员,――放心,只要有肯定会搜到的――
[17:39] That is unless you have something to tell me 那除非你现在就先跟我坦白交代
[17:41] that makes the conducting of a search unnecessary. 这样一来就不必搜了
[17:44] l might add, also, that any information 同时我要补充,给我提供任何信息
[17:46] that makes the performance of my duty easier will not be met with punishment. 只要能减少我的工作麻烦,不但不会遭受处罚
[17:52] Actually, quite the contrary.lt will be met with reward. 而恰恰相反,会受到奖赏
[17:56] And that reward will be,your family will cease to be harassed in any way 那就是在德军占领法国的期间
[18:00] by the German military during the rest of our occupation of your country. 你的家庭不会受到骚扰
[18:15] You’re sheltering enemies of the state,are you not? 你藏匿了帝国的敌人,对不对?
[18:24] Yes. 对
[18:28] You’re sheltering them underneath your floorboards, aren’t you? 你把他们藏在地板下面,对吧?
[18:34] Yes. 对
[18:38] Point out to me the areas where they’re hiding. 指出他们藏匿的位置
[19:02] Since l haven’t heard any disturbance, 我没听见任何动静
[19:04] l assume, while they’re listening,they don’t speak English. 我想,既然他们正在偷听我们的谈话,没有骚动说明他们听不懂英语
[19:09] Yes. 是的
[19:12] l’m going to switch back to French now, and l want you to follow my masquerade. 我要转回法语了,你得跟着我演下去
[19:15] ls that clear? 明白吗?
[19:19] Yes. 明白
[19:22] Monsieur LaPadite… (切回法语)拉帕帝先生…
[19:25] …l thank you for the milk… …感谢你的牛奶…
[19:30] …and your hospitality. …和你的热情招待
[19:34] l do believe our business here is done. 我想我们的事情已经办完了
[19:41] Ah, ladies. 啊,小姐们
[19:45] l thank you for your time. 谢谢你们的耐心等待
[19:51] We shan’t be bothering your family any longer. 我们不会再来打扰你们了
[19:53] So, Monsieur… 那么,先生…
[19:56] …Mademoiselle. …小姐们
[19:57] l bid farewell to you and say… 让我向你们说声…
[20:00] …adieu. …再会
[20:22] lt’s the girl. 是那个女儿
[21:06] 超出射程
[21:09] Au revoir, Shosanna! (法语)后会有期,索莎娜
[21:21] Chapter Two 第二章
[21:24] lNGLOURlOUS BASTERDS 无耻混蛋
[21:27] ALDO: Ten-hut! 立正!
[21:35] My name is Lieutenant Aldo Raine. 我是艾尔多・雷恩中尉
[21:37] And l’m putting together a special team, and l need me eight soldiers. 我要召集一个特别小组,我需要八个士兵
[21:41] Eight Jewish American soldiers. 八个美籍犹太裔士兵
[21:45] Now, you all might’ve heard rumors about the armada happening soon. 你们大概都听说了,盟军舰队将要登陆作战
[21:49] Well, we’ll be leaving a little earlier. 好,我们会比他们快一步
[21:53] We’re going to be dropped into France dressed as civilians. 我们将空降法国,并假扮成平民
[21:57] Once we’re in enemy territory, 一旦进入敌区
[22:00] as a bushwhacking guerrilla army, 就形成一支特工游击队
[22:02] we’re going to be doing one thing and one thing only. 我们要去做一件事,只有一件事
[22:06] Killing Nazis. 杀死纳粹
[22:09] l don’t know about you all, 我是不太知道你们的想法啦
[22:11] but l sure as hell didn’t come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, 但我很肯定,我从美国那该死的大雾山脉下来
[22:14] cross 5,000 miles of water,fight my way through half of Sicily 大老远横越五千英哩海面和半个西西里
[22:18] and Jump out of a fucking airplane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. 然后从他妈的飞机跳下去,不是为了教纳粹怎么做人
[22:23] Nazi ain’t got no humanity. 纳粹根本没有人性
[22:25] They’re the foot soldiers of a Jew-hating,mass-murdering maniac 他们是一群仇恨犹太人、屠杀平民的疯子
[22:29] and they need to be destroyed. 只须要消灭掉就行了
[22:32] That’s why any and every son of a bitch we find wearing a Nazi uniform, 只要找到任何穿着纳粹军装的狗娘养
[22:36] they’re going to die. 都要叫他们去死
[22:41] Now, l’m the direct descendent of the mountain man Jim Bridger. 我的祖先是山地人吉姆・布理吉 (美国西部拓荒时期的探险家,与原住民关系很亲密)
[22:45] That means l got a little lndian in me. 就是说,我有点印地安人的血统
[22:47] And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. 我们要继承阿帕奇族凶悍的战斗风格 (注:“阿帕奇”词义“恶棍”,是一个骁勇善战的印第安部落)
[22:52] We will be cruel to the Germans. 我们对德国佬要冷酷无情
[22:55] And through our cruelty,they will know who we are. 让他们领教我们有多么残忍
[22:58] And they will find the evidence of our cruelty 当他们找到被我们一路丢弃的、
[23:01] in the disemboweled, dismembered 分尸得支离破碎的兄弟同胞
[23:03] and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. 就会知道我们有多么残忍
[23:07] And the German won’t be able to help themselves 德国佬会忍不住想像
[23:09] but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, 他们同胞遭到的折磨,手段有多么歹毒、
[23:14] and our boot heels and the edge of our knives. 军靴有多么坚硬、刀锋有多么锐利
[23:18] And the German will be sickened by us. 德国佬会被我们吓病
[23:21] And the German will talk about us. 德国佬会谈论我们
[23:23] And the German will fear us. 德国佬会闻风散胆
[23:26] And when the German closes their eyes at night 德国佬晚上做梦
[23:28] and they’re tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, 都会为自己犯下的罪行忐忑不安
[23:32] it will be with thoughts of us that they are tortured with. 为招来我们而惶惶不可终日
[23:37] Sound good? 听起来不错吧?
[23:38] ALL: Yes, sir! 是的,长官!
[23:41] That’s what l like to hear. 这正是我要听到的
[23:43] But l got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. 但我要先警告你们这群壮丁新兵
[23:47] When you Join my command,you take on debit. 一旦入了我的伙,你们就欠了债
[23:50] A debit you owe me, personally. 欠我个人一笔债
[23:55] Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Nazi scalps. 我麾下的士兵,每人都欠我100张纳粹头皮
[24:00] And l want my scalps. 我要这些头皮
[24:03] And all y’all will get me 100 Nazi scalps taken from the heads of 100 dead Nazis. 你们每人要从100个纳粹死尸的头壳剥下100张纳粹头皮,献给我
[24:10] Or you will die trying! 不然就给我战死在沙场上!
[24:12] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! (德语)不、不、不、不!
[24:15] How much more of these Jew swine must l endure? 我还要忍受多少犹太猪?
[24:20] They butcher my men like they were flies! 他们屠杀我的士兵就好像在打苍蝇!
[24:23] Do you know the latest rumor they’ve conJured up in their fear-induced delirium? 你知道那些吓得魂飞魄散的士兵流传着什么谣言吗?
[24:29] The one… 说里面有个人…
[24:30] …that beats my boys with a bat! …那个用球棒活活打死我士兵的人!
[24:34] The one they call ”The Bear Jew”… 那个叫“犹太熊”的人…
[24:37] …is a Golem! …是石泥铸的魔人! (注:希伯莱传说)
[24:38] My Fuhrer, this is Just soldiers’ gossip. 元首,这只是士兵们的闲聊而已
[24:41] No one really believes ”The Bear Jew”is a Golem. 不会有人真的相信“犹太熊”是魔怪
[24:46] Why not? 为什么不?
[24:47] They seem to be able to elude capture like an apparition. 他们能像幽灵一样逃过追捕
[24:52] They seem to be able to appear and disappear at will. 可以随心所欲现身和消失
[24:56] You want to prove they’re flesh and blood? 你想证明他们有血有肉?
[25:00] Then bring them to me! 那就把他们抓来!
[25:04] l will hang them naked, by their heels,from the Eiffel Tower! 我要剥光他们,倒吊在巴黎埃菲尔铁塔!
[25:09] And then throw their bodies in the sewers… 然后再把尸体丢进臭水沟…
[25:12] …for the rats of Paris to feast! …让巴黎的老鼠享用大餐!
[25:20] Kliest! 克利斯!
[25:22] Yes, my Fuhrer! 是,元首!
[25:23] l have an order l want relayed to all German soldiers stationed in France. 下令给驻守在法国的全体德军
[25:29] The Jew degenerate known as ”The Bear Jew,” henceforth, is never to be referred to as The Bear Jew again. 禁止再提及“犹太熊”这个外号
[25:36] Yes, my Fuhrer! 是,元首!
[25:38] Do you still wish to see Private Butz? 您还想见列兵巴兹吗?
[25:40] Who and what is a Private Butz? 列兵巴兹是什么东西?
[25:42] He’s the soldier you wanted to see personally. 他是您要私人接见的士兵
[25:45] His squad was ambushed by Lt. Raine’s Jews. 他的小队被雷恩中尉的那些犹太特工伏击了
[25:48] He was its only survivor. 他是唯一的生还者
[25:51] lndeed, l do want to see him.Thank you for reminding me. 没错,我是要见他,谢谢提醒
[25:55] Send him in. 传他进来
[26:07] Sergeant Rachtmann, Ludwig and l were the only ones left alive after the ambush. (德语)突袭过后,只有我、芮曼中士和洛魏没有死
[26:13] While one man guarded us,the rest removed the hair. 一个人看守我们 其他人在剥死人头皮
[26:19] (注:这条死尸就是昆汀本人扮演的)
[26:52] (注:无耻混蛋)
[26:54] Hey, Hirschberg. 喂,赫希堡
[26:56] Send that Kraut sarge over. 把中士那条泡菜押过来
[26:58] HlRSCHBERG: You. Go. 你,走吧
[27:33] Sergeant Werner Rachtman. 韦纳・芮曼中士
[27:36] Lieutenant Aldo Raine. Pleased to meet you. 艾尔多・雷恩中尉,幸会
[27:40] You know what ”sit down” means, Werner? 你知道“坐下来”的意思吧?
[27:42] -Yes. -Then sit down. 知道 那就坐下来
[27:47] How is your English, Werner? 你的英语怎么样,韦纳?
[27:48] Because if need be, we got a couple of fellows who can translate. 如果需要的话,我们有两位弟兄会翻译
[27:51] Wicki here, 这位魏奇呢
[27:53] an Austrian-Jew, got the fuck out of Munich while the getting was good. 原是奥地利籍犹太人,在德军还没动手前就逃出了慕尼黑
[27:56] Became American, got drafted,come back to give y’all what for. 做了美国人,当了美国兵,如今回来报答你们
[28:00] Another one up there you might be familiar with. 上面那个你可能更熟悉
[28:03] Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz. 雨果・史提格中士
[28:07] Heard of him? 听过他吧?
[28:09] Everybody in the German Army has heard of Hugo Stiglitz. 德军士兵个个都听过雨果・史提格
[28:17] 雨果・史提格
[28:23] MALE NARRATOR.; The reason for Hugo Stiglitz’s celebrity among German Soldiers is simple. 雨果・史提格出名的原因很简单
[28:27] AS a German-enlisted man,he killed 13 Gestapo officers. 身为德国军人 他却杀了13名盖世太保军官 (注:盖世太保是德语“国家秘密警察”缩写Gestapo的音译)
[28:47] InStead of putting him up againSt a wall, 但是德军高层没有立刻枪毙他
[28:50] the High Command decided to send him back to Berlin 而是决定把他押解回柏林
[28:53] to be made an example of. 再杀鸡儆猴
[28:56] Needless to say,once the Basterds heard about him, 不用说,一旦“混蛋”特工听闻他的事
[29:01] he never got there. 柏林他就没去成了
[29:39] Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz? 雨果・史提格中士?
[29:44] Lieutenant Aldo Raine.These are the Basterds. 我是艾尔多・雷恩中尉。这些是“混蛋”们
[29:46] Ever heard of us? 听说过我们吗?
[29:50] We Just want to say we’re a big fan of your work. 我们只想说,你的所作所为让我们狂热
[29:53] When it comes to killing Nazis, 就残杀纳粹来说
[29:57] l think you show great talent. 我觉得你很有才能
[29:59] And l pride myself for having an eye for that kind of talent. 我一向慧眼识英雄
[30:07] But your status as a Nazi killer is still amateur. 不过你作为纳粹杀手只是业余爱好
[30:11] We all come here to see if you want to go pro. 我们来这里,就是看你想不想成为专职的
[30:21] Can l assume you know who we are? 我猜你了解我们吧?
[30:23] You’re Aldo the Apache. 你是“恶棍”艾尔多
[30:27] Werner, if you heard of us, 韦纳,如果你听说过我们
[30:29] you probably heard we ain’t in the prisoner-taking business. 就应该听说过 我们不留战俘
[30:31] We in the killing Nazi business,and, cousin, business is a-booming. 我们干的是追杀纳粹的买卖,而且生意兴隆
[30:35] HlRSCHBERG:Oh, yeah. 噢耶
[30:37] Now, that leaves two ways we can play this out. 现在我们只有两个选择
[30:40] Either kill you or let you go. 毙了你或是放你走
[30:43] Whether or not you’re going to leave this ditch alive 你能不能活着走出这坑壕
[30:45] depends entirely on you. 全看你的选择
[30:51] Up the road a piece, there’s an orchard. 前面不远有一片果林
[30:54] Besides you, we know there’s another Kraut patrol fucking around here somewhere. 我们知道,这一带除你们之外,还有别的巡逻队
[30:59] lf that patrol were to have any crack shots, 如果他们想设埋伏
[31:02] that orchard would be a goddamn sniper’s delight. 那片果林用来布置狙击就太合意了
[31:06] So if you ever want to eat a sauerkraut sandwich again, 如果你还想吃到德国泡菜三明治
[31:11] you got to show me on this here map where they are. 就得在地图上指出他们的位置
[31:15] You got to tell me how many they are,and you got to tell me 你得告诉我他们有多少人,也得告诉我…
[31:18] what kind of artillery they’re carrying with them. 他们拥有什么样的火力
[31:22] You can’t expect me to divulge information that would put German lives in danger. 你可不能指望我透露军情,让德国士兵陷入险境
[31:28] Well, now, Werner, that’s where you’re wrong, because that’s exactly what l expect. 韦纳,这你就错了,我就是要指望你
[31:32] l need to know about Germans hiding in trees. 我得知道有多少德军躲在树丛里
[31:35] And you need to tell me.And you need to tell me right now. 你得告诉我,立刻告诉我
[31:39] Now, Just take that finger of yours 现在,举起你那根手指
[31:41] and point out on this here map where this party is being held, 指出德军巡逻队藏匿的位置
[31:44] how many is coming and what they brought to play with. 有多少人 还有带着什么玩具
[31:55] l respectfully refuse, sir. 我恭敬地拒绝,先生
[31:59] Hear that? 听到吗?
[32:02] Yes. 听到
[32:06] That’s Sergeant Donny Donowitz. 那是唐尼・唐诺维兹中士
[32:09] You might know him better by his nickname. 你可能对他的绰号更熟
[32:11] The Bear Jew. “犹太熊”
[32:14] Now, if you heard of Aldo the Apache, you got to have heard about The Bear Jew. 如果你听过“恶棍”艾尔多,那一定也听过“犹太熊”
[32:18] -l heard of The Bear Jew. -What did you hear? 我听过“犹太熊” 你听过他什么事?
[32:22] Beats German soldiers with a club. 他专门用棍棒打死德国士兵
[32:25] He bashes their brains in with a baseball bat, what he does. 他专门用球棒打爆脑壳
[32:29] And, Werner, l’m going to ask you one last goddamn time, 韦纳,我再他妈问你最后一次
[32:31] and if you still respectfully refuse,l’m calling The Bear Jew over. 你要是再恭敬地拒绝,我就要把“犹太熊”叫来
[32:36] He’s going to take that big bat of his, 他会拿着他那根大球棒
[32:38] and he’s going to beat your ass to death with it. 打到你脑袋开花
[32:43] Now, take your Wiener-schnitzel-licking finger, 现在,用你那根维也纳酥炸舔肠手指
[32:47] and point out on this map what l want to know. 在地图上指出我要的情报
[32:57] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[32:59] And your Jew dogs. 和你的犹太狗们
[33:04] Actually, Werner,we’re all tickled to hear you say that. 老实说,你把我们逗得很乐
[33:06] Quite frankly, watching Donny beat Nazis to death 因为看唐尼把纳粹活活打死
[33:08] is the closest we ever get to going to the movies. Donny! 就像看电影一样 唐尼!
[33:11] DONNY: Yeah? 怎样?
[33:13] Got us a German here who wants to die for country. 这里有个德国佬想以身殉国
[33:15] Oblige him. 成全他吧
[34:23] Did you get that for killing Jews? 你靠杀害犹太人拿的勋章吧?
[34:26] Bravery. 靠勇气
[34:47] BASTERD 1 : Oh, no! 哦,不
[34:48] BASTERD 2: Oh, no! 哦,不
[34:50] Donny! 唐尼!
[34:51] BASTERD: Yeah, Donny! 唐尼!
[34:53] About now l’d be shitting my pants if l was you. 我要是你,早就吓出屎了
[34:57] Teddy Fucking Williams knocks it out of the park! 泰迪・威廉姆斯击出一支全垒打!
[35:00] Fenway Park is on its feet for Teddy Fucking Ballgame! 芬维公园球场为他的球赛而沸腾!
[35:04] He went yard on that one,on to fucking Lansdowne Street! 他兴奋地跑过外野,一直冲到兰斯顿大街上!
[35:08] You! 你!
[35:12] Damn it, Hirschberg! 该死,赫希堡
[35:14] Donny, bring that other one over here. Alive! 唐尼,把另一个带来,要活的!
[35:17] Get the fuck up! Batter up. You’re on deck! 滚起来!击球手已就位,到你出场了!
[35:20] Two hits. l hit you, you hit the ground. 看我一棍两响,打你一响,倒地一响
[35:24] English? 会说英语吗?
[35:26] ALDO: Wicki. 魏奇
[35:31] Ask him if he wants to live. 问他想不想活命
[35:34] 是的
[35:35] Tell him to point out on this map the German position. 叫他在地图上指出德军的方位
[35:42] Ask him how many Germans. 问他有多少德国人
[35:45] (德语)大约12个
[35:46] Around about 12. 大约12个
[35:48] What kind of artillery? 他们有什么火力?
[35:51] (德语)这里有一杆机枪,封锁了这里
[35:55] How did you survive this ordeal? (德语)这场磨难你是如何幸存的?
[35:59] They let me go. 他们放我走的
[36:01] Now, when you report what happened here, (英语)当你报告这次事件时
[36:03] you can’t tell them you told us what you told us. They’ll shoot you. 你不能说自己招供的事,否则你会被枪决
[36:07] They’re going to want to know why you so special, we let you live. 那么他们会奇怪,为什么单单留你活口
[36:11] So tell them, we let you live so you could spread the word through the ranks 你就说,我们不杀你,是为了让你在军中传播
[36:15] what’s going to happen to every Nazi we find. 被我们逮到的纳粹会是什么下场
[36:18] You are not to tell anybody anything.Not one word of detail! (德语)啥也不许和人说,一点细节都不许说!
[36:23] Your outfit was ambushed,and you got away! 你只能说你们遭埋伏了,你逃了出来
[36:26] Not one word more! 不能再说多一个字!
[36:29] Yes, my Fuhrer. 是,元首
[36:33] Did they mark you like they did the other survivors? 他们是否给你留下标记,就像他们对别的幸存者那样?
[36:37] Yes, my Fuhrer. 是的,元首
[36:40] Now that you’ve survived the war, when you get home, what you going to do? 如果你能活过这场战争,回家后要干嘛?
[36:46] l will hug my mother like l’ve never hugged her before. (德语)我要拥抱我娘,紧紧地拥抱
[36:49] WlCKl: He’s going to hug his mother. 他要拥抱他娘
[36:53] Well, ain’t that nice? 真美好不是吗?
[36:55] Ask if he’s going to take off his uniform. 问他会不会脱掉军装?
[36:59] Not only shall l remove it,but l intend to burn it. (德语)我不但会脱掉,还会烧掉
[37:02] WlCKl: He’s going to burn it. 他会把它烧掉
[37:04] Yeah, that’s what we thought.We don’t like that. 耶,不出所料,但我们不愿意这样
[37:08] See, we like our Nazis in uniforms.That way you can spot them. 我们就喜欢纳粹穿着军装,这样才能认出来
[37:12] Just like that. 就像你现在这样
[37:18] But you take off that uniform,ain’t nobody going to know you’s a Nazi. 但是你脱掉军装,就没人知道你是纳粹了
[37:23] And that don’t sit well with us. 我们可不喜欢这样
[37:30] So l’m going to give you a little something you can’t take off. 所以我要给你去不掉的标记
[37:46] You know, Lieutenant,you’re getting pretty good at that. 中尉,你刻得相当不错了
[37:50] You know how you get to Carnegie Hall, don’t you? 知道如何才能登台卡内基大厅么?(纽约著名的音乐厅)
[37:54] Practice. 靠苦练
[37:57] Chapter Three 第三章
[37:59] GERMAN NlGHT lN PARlS 巴黎的德国之夜
[38:04] 1944 1944年
[38:07] JUNE 6月
[38:11] “电影院”
[38:39] “兰妮・莱芬斯坦领衔主演” (注:德国明星)
[38:43] “《帕鲁峰》” (注:瑞士雪山)
[38:47] “导演:G.W.帕布斯特” (注:德国导演)
[38:53] 索莎娜・德瑞芙斯 家人惨遭屠杀四年后
[39:03] What starts tomorrow? (法语)明天上映什么?
[39:07] A Max Linder festival. 麦克斯・林德(法国导演)的电影专场
[39:11] l always preferred Linder to Chaplin. 我一向都喜欢林德甚于卓别林
[39:14] Except Linder never made a film as good as ”The Kid.” 除了他没人拍出《孤儿流浪记》那么好的影片
[39:18] The chase climax of ”The Kid,” superb. 那部影片受追捧之高,让人赞叹
[39:27] l adore your cinema very much. 我很喜欢这家电影院
[39:30] Merci. (法语)谢谢
[39:32] ls it yours? 是你的吗?
[39:34] Do l own it? 你问老板是不是我?
[39:35] Oui. 是的
[39:37] Oui. 是的
[39:41] How is it a girl as young as you owns a cinema? 你这么年轻的女士就拥有一家影院?
[39:44] My aunt left it to me. 我姑妈留给我的遗产
[39:46] Merci for hosting a German night. 谢谢你举办的德国之夜专场
[39:50] l don’t have a choice… 我不得不举办…
[39:51] …but you’re welcome. …但是不客气
[39:53] l love the Riefenstahl mountain films… 我很喜欢莱芬斯坦关于山的电影…
[39:56] …especially Piz Palu. …尤其是《帕鲁峰》
[39:58] lt’s nice to see a French girl who’s an admirer of Riefenstahl. 能见到一个法国女孩钦佩莱芬斯坦,真好 (注:莱芬斯坦为亲纳粹党的电影人)
[40:01] ”Admire” would not really be the word l would use… 我不会用“钦佩”这个词…
[40:03] …to describe my feelings towards Fraulein Riefenstahl. …来形容我对莱芬斯坦女士的感觉
[40:08] But you do admire the director Pabst,don’t you? 但你一定很欣赏导演帕布斯特,是不是?
[40:12] That’s why you include his name on the marquee… 所以你才会把他放在遮篷的看板上…
[40:15] …when you didn’t have to. …而其实没这必要
[40:24] l’m French.We respect directors in our country. 我是法国人,在我们国家,我们尊敬任何导演
[40:29] Even Germans. 就算是德国导演
[40:30] Even Germans, oui. 就算是德国导演,对
[40:33] Merci for your assistance, soldier.Adieu. 感谢你的帮忙,士兵 再见
[40:37] You’re not finished. 你还没换好看板
[40:38] l’ll finish in the morning. 我明天一早再换
[40:40] May l ask your name? 能问问你的名字吗?
[40:44] You wish to see my papers? 你想检查我的证件?
[41:00] Emmanuelle Mimieux. 艾曼妮・米敏优
[41:02] That’s a very pretty name. 很美的名字
[41:05] Merci. 谢谢
[41:06] Are you finished with my papers? 你看完了吗?
[41:12] Mademoiselle, may l introduce myself… 小姐,容我自我介绍…
[41:14] …Fredrick Zoller. …我是弗德列克・佐勒
[41:23] Well… it’s been a pleasure chatting with a fellow cinema lover. 能和电影同好聊天,很高兴
[41:31] Sweet dreams, mademoiselle. 祝你好梦,小姐
[41:33] Adieu. 再见
[42:15] Hello, mademoiselle. (法语)你好,小姐
[42:17] May l Join you? 我能一起坐吗?
[42:19] Look, Fredrick… 这样的,弗德列克…
[42:22] You remember my name? 你记得我的名字?
[42:23] Yes. 是的
[42:25] Look, you seem a pleasant enough fellow… 这样的,你似乎是个令人愉悦的小伙子…
[42:28] Thank you. 多谢夸奖
[42:29] You’re welcome. 不客气
[42:31] Regardless, l want you to stop pestering me. 但是不管怎样,请你不要再缠着我了
[42:36] l apologize, mademoiselle… 我道歉,小姐…
[42:38] …l wasn’t trying to be a pest. …我并不想当烦人精
[42:41] l was simply trying to be friendly. 我只是想表示友好
[42:43] l don’t wish to be your friend. 我不想当你的朋友
[42:46] Why not? 为什么?
[42:49] Don’t act like an infant. You know why. 别幼稚了,你心知肚明(德军)
[42:53] l’m more than Just a uniform. 制服不等于我的人
[42:55] Not to me. 我才不管
[42:57] lf you are so desperate for a French girlfriend… 如果你非要找个法国女友…
[43:00] …l suggest you try Vichy. …我建议你去维琪城(温泉度假胜地)
[43:33] Who are you? (法语)你是什么人?
[43:36] l thought l was Just a uniform. (法语)我想我只是件制服
[43:38] You’re not Just a German soldier. 你不只是普通德国士兵
[43:41] Are you somebody’s son? 你是“某人”的儿子?
[43:43] Most German soldiers are somebody’s son. 再怎么当兵,也总得是某某人的儿子呵
[44:17] You’re a very lucky girl,catching a brave war hero. (法语)你真是个幸运的姑娘,交到这么优秀的战斗英雄男友
[44:20] –No, no, no, no, the mademoiselle is not my girlfriend. …不不,这位小姐不是我女友
[44:24] Can you write ”Amour Babette”? 你能签“致亲爱的芭碧”吗?
[44:48] So you’re a war hero. (法语)这么说来你是战斗英雄
[44:51] What did you do? 你做了什么?
[44:56] l was alone in a bell tower in a walled off city. 我曾独自在钟塔上,死守着一片废墟的城市
[45:00] lt was myself and a thousand rounds of ammo, in a bird’s nest… 我只能依靠孤身一人,一千发子弹,呆在鸟巢里…
[45:04] …against three hundred enemy soldiers. …来对抗三百名敌军
[45:07] What’s a bird’s nest? 什么是“鸟巢”?
[45:11] A bird’s nest is what a sniper would call a bell tower. 狙击手对钟塔的说法
[45:15] lt’s a high structure, offering a three hundred and sixty degree view. 居高临下,有360度视野
[45:19] Very advantageous for marksmen. 对枪手来说极占优势
[45:23] How many did you kill? 你杀了多少人?
[45:26] Sixty-eight. 68个
[45:29] The first day. 第一天
[45:33] A hundred and fifty… 150个…
[45:36] …the second day. …第二天
[45:40] Thirty-two the third day. 32个,第三天
[45:44] On the fourth day they exited the city. 第四天他们就放弃那座城市了
[45:48] Naturally, my war story received a lot of attention in Germany… 我的事迹在德国家喻户晓…
[45:52] …that’s why they all recognize me. …所以大家都认得我
[45:55] They call me the German Sergeant York. 他们称我为德国的约克中士 (注:一战的美军神枪手)
[45:58] Maybe they’ll make a film about your exploits. 也许他们还会把你的事迹拍成电影
[46:01] Well, that’s Just what Joseph Goebbels thought. 是的,约瑟夫・戈培尔正是这么想的
[46:06] So he did and called it ”Nation’s Pride.” 于是就拍了,影片名叫《国家的骄傲》
[46:10] And they wanted me to play myself… 他们要我扮演我自己…
[46:15] …so l did. …于是我就去演了
[46:17] Joseph thinks this movie will be proven to be his masterpiece. 约瑟夫认为这是他的旷世之作
[46:20] And l will be the German Van Johnson. 我也会是德国的范・强生 (注:美国电影明星)
[46:23] ”Nation’s Pride” is about you? 《国家的骄傲》讲的是你?
[46:26] ”Nation’s Pride” is starring you? 《国家的骄傲》主演是你?
[46:28] l know. 我知道,
[46:30] Comical? 挺滑稽是吧?
[46:32] Well, good luck with your movie, Private. l hope all goes well for Joseph and yourself. 祝你的电影好运,列兵。也祝你和约瑟夫好运
[46:46] Goodbye! 再见
[46:49] -Do you need help? -No, it’s okay. -你需要帮忙吗? -不用,我行
[46:51] lf you need me, l’ll be in the storage room. 需要的话,我在仓库
[46:52] Okay, my love. 好的,我的爱人
[47:27] Mademoiselle Mimieux? (法语)米敏优小姐?
[47:31] Yes? 是?
[47:36] ls this your cinema? (法语)这是你的电影院吗?
[47:38] Yes. 对
[47:43] Come down! 下来!
[47:47] Please. 请
[48:05] l don’t understand. What have l done? (法语)我不懂,我犯了什么事?
[48:06] She wants to know what she’s done. (德语)她想知道她犯了什么事
[48:08] Get your ass in that car. (法语)滚上车去
[48:29] lt’s only the offspring of slaves that allows America to be competitive athletically. (德语)只有黑奴的后代,才使美国在运动会上有了竞争力
[48:36] American Olympic gold can be measured in Negro sweat. 靠黑鬼的汗水才换来美国的奥运金牌
[48:41] 约瑟夫・戈培尔博士 希特勒第三帝国的第二号人物
[48:55] Good, you came. (法语)很好,你来了
[48:57] l wasn’t sure whether or not you’d accept my invitation. 之前还不确定你肯不肯接受我的邀请
[49:00] lnvitation? 邀请?
[49:01] ls that the young lady in question, Fredrick? (德语)就是那个姑娘么,弗德列克?
[49:02] Yes, it is, Dr. Goebbels. (德语)是的,戈培尔博士
[49:04] Emmanuelle, there is somebody l want you to meet. (法语)艾曼妮,有个人我想让你见见
[49:09] Emmanuelle Mimieux, l’d like to introduce you to the minister of propaganda… (法语)艾曼妮・米敏优,容我给你介绍宣传部长…
[49:14] …the leader of the entire German film industry… …整个德国电影工业的领袖
[49:17] …and now that l’m an actor, my boss,Dr. Joseph Goebbels. …以及我当演员后,成了我老板的约瑟夫・戈培尔博士
[49:22] Your reputation precedes you,Fraulein Mimieux. (德语)久仰你的大名,米敏优小姐
[49:31] And normally, this is Herr Goebbels’French interpreter… (法语)这位是戈培尔阁下的法语翻译员…
[49:34] …Mademoiselle Francesca Mondino. …法兰茜丝・孟迪娜小姐
[49:36] Hello. (法语)你好
[49:42] Hello. 你好
[49:46] And you’ve met the MaJor. (法语)少校你已经见过了
[49:48] Actually, l didn’t introduce myself.MaJor Dieter Hellstrom of the Gestapo. (法语)实际上,我还没自我介绍,我是盖世太保的迪特・海斯特少校
[49:52] At your service, mademoiselle. 为你效劳,小姐
[49:54] Please allow me… 请让我来…
[49:56] …have a seat, please. …请坐
[50:04] Try the champagne, mademoiselle,it’s quite good. 试试这香槟,小姐,很不错的
[50:15] l must say, Fraulein,l should be rather annoyed with you. (德语)我得说,小姐,你让我有点恼火
[50:20] l arrive in France… 我来到法国…
[50:22] …and l wish to have lunch with my star. …想和我的明星吃个午饭
[50:26] Little do l know… 却不知道…
[50:28] …he’s become the toast of Paris. …他在巴黎已经变得如此炙手可热
[50:30] And now he must find time for me. 如今他得抽出时间来见我
[50:37] People wait in line hours, days to see me. 别人要见我得等好几天,排几个小时队
[50:43] For the Fuhrer… 可是要见元首…
[50:46] …and Private Zoller, l wait. …或者列兵佐勒,就轮到我排队了
[50:49] So finally, l’m granted an audience with the young Private. 最后终于能够晋见这位年轻的列兵哥
[50:56] And he spends the entire lunch speaking of you and your cinema. 整个午餐,他却一直谈你和你的影院
[51:00] So Fraulein Mimieux,let’s get down to business. 那么米敏优小姐,不如就直入主题吧
[51:02] –Herr Minister Doctor Goebbels… (德语)…戈培尔博士部长阁下…
[51:03] l haven’t informed her yet. 我还完全没跟她提过呢
[51:05] Unless the girl’s a simpleton,l’m sure she’s figured it out by now. 除非这女孩是呆子,否则应该猜到怎么回事了
[51:08] After all, she does operate a cinema. 毕竟,她经营着一家影院
[51:11] Francesca, tell her. (德语)法兰茜丝,让她知情
[51:12] What they are trying to tell you,Emmanuelle, is Private Zoller… (法语)他们想告诉你的是,艾曼妮,列兵佐勒在刚才午餐的…
[51:15] …has spent the last hour at lunch trying to convince Monsieur Goebbels… …这个小时里一直游说戈培尔先生更改计划…
[51:18] …to abandon previous plans for Private Zoller’s film premiere… …把原先举办他那部电影首映会的场地…
[51:21] …and change the venue to your cinema. …改到你经营的影院
[51:24] 咳
[51:25] What? 怎么?
[51:26] l wanted to inform her. (法语)原先还想自己告诉她的
[51:28] Shit! l apologize, Private, of course you did. (法语)该死!我道歉,是得由你来说
[51:31] –What’s the issue? (德语)…在议论什么?
[51:33] The Private wanted to inform the mademoiselle himself. (德语)列兵原想亲自告知这位小姐
[51:36] Nonsense! (德语)扯淡!
[51:38] Until l ask my questions,he has nothing to inform. (德语)在我问完问题之前,他有什么好宣告的
[51:41] Let the record state, l have not agreed to switch cinemas for my premiere. (德语)先说清楚,我还没同意更换首映会场地
[51:45] Duly noted. (德语)清楚明白
[51:52] You have opera boxes? (德语)你有歌剧厢座吗?
[51:55] Yes. 有
[51:57] How many? (德语)几个?
[52:00] Two. 两个
[52:02] More would be better. (德语)多一点会更好
[52:04] How many seats in your auditorium? (德语)大厅有几个座位?
[52:07] Three hundred and fifty. 350个
[52:12] That’s almost four hundred less than The Ritz. (德语)比丽池大影院少四百个座位
[52:16] –But Dr. Goebbels… (德语)…可是,戈培尔博士…
[52:18] …that’s not such a terrible thing. …那并不是件坏事
[52:20] You said yourself you didn’t want to indulge every two-faced French bourgeois… 你自己也说过,不喜欢为了填满影院而待见那些两面派的法国资本佬…
[52:22] …taking up space, currying favor. …他们来仅仅为了讨好你
[52:24] With less seats, it makes the event more exclusive. 座位少一些,首映会就显得更高级
[52:28] You’re not trying to fill the house,they’re fighting for seats. 你不必想方设法填满影院,反而观众要来争取位子
[52:31] Besides, to hell with the French. 再说,法国佬索性可以死开点
[52:33] This is a German night, a German event,a German celebration. 这是德国之夜,德国的盛会,德国的庆典
[52:38] This night is for you, me… 这一夜属于你,属于我…
[52:40] …for the German military,the high command… …属于德军,属于高层领导…
[52:42] …their family and friends. …以及他们的挚亲好友
[52:44] The only people who should be allowed in the room… 有资格入场的…
[52:46] …are people who will be moved by the exploits on the screen. …只有那些会被故事感动的人们
[52:58] l see your public speaking has improved. (德语)你的演讲技巧愈来愈高了
[53:01] lt appears l’ve created a monster. 看来我创造了一个魔头
[53:07] A strangely persuasive monster. 一个非常能说会道的魔头
[53:15] When the war is over, politics await. 等战争结束了,你能去混政治圈
[53:26] Well, Private… 好吧,列兵哥…
[53:31] …though it is true,l’m inclined to indulge you anything… …虽然我真的对你很纵容…
[53:34] l must watch a film in this young lady’s cinema before l can say, yes or no. 但我得先在她的影院看场电影,然后才做决定
[53:40] So young lady, you are to close your cinema for a private screening tonight. (德语)所以这位小姐,今晚你得把生意停掉,来一场私人试映
[53:50] What German films do you have? (德语)你有什么德国片?
[53:53] Ah, Landa, you are here. (德语)啊,兰达,你来了
[53:58] Emmanuelle, this is Colonel Hans Landa of the SS. (法语)艾曼妮,这是党卫军的汉斯・兰达上校
[54:01] He’ll be running the security for the premiere. 他将负责首映会的安保工作
[54:09] Charmed, mademoiselle. (法语)幸会了,小姐
[54:18] HANS: Au revoir, Shosanna! 后会有期,索莎娜
[54:20] And now l must get the Reich Minister to his next appointment. (德语)现在我必须带部长奔赴下一个行程了
[54:26] Slave driver. 她真是个奴隶头子
[54:28] French slave driver. 法国奴隶头子
[54:34] Actually, in my role as security chief of this Joyous German occasion, l’m afraid l must… (德语)身为这场盛事的安保负责人,我恐怕得…
[54:39] …have a word with Mademoiselle Mimieux. …和米敏优小姐谈谈
[54:43] What sort of discussion? (德语)是什么样的谈话?
[54:46] That sounded suspiciously like a Private questioning the order of a Colonel. (德语)听起来像是列兵在质疑上校的命令
[54:52] Or am l Just being sensitive? 还是说我太敏感了?
[54:54] Nothing could be further from the truth, Colonel. (德语)完全不是那回事,上校
[54:56] Your authority is beyond question. 您的权威绝对不容置疑
[54:58] But your reputation does precede you. 但是,您的声名早有耳闻…
[55:00] Should Mademoiselle Mimieux or myself be concerned? 米敏优小姐或是我有什么可疑之处吗?
[55:02] Hans, the boy means no harm… (德语)汉斯,这小子并无冒犯之意…
[55:05] …he’s simply smitten. …他只是被爱意冲昏了头
[55:08] And he’s correct. Your reputation does precede you. 而且他说得对,你确实让人闻风散胆啊
[55:10] No need for concern, you two. As security chief, l simply need to have a chat… (德语)不用担心,身为安保负责人,我只是出于责任…
[55:14] …with the possible new venue’s property owner. …和候选的新场地主人谈谈
[55:30] Have you tried the strudel here? (法语)你尝过这里的水果馅饼吗?
[55:34] No, no. 没有
[55:36] lt’s not so terrible. 没那么糟糕哦
[55:39] So how is it the young Private and yourself came to be acquainted? 你和那位年轻的列兵怎么认识的?
[55:46] Yes, two strudels. One for myself and one for the mademoiselle. 两份水果馅饼 一份给我,一份给小姐
[55:50] For me a cup of espresso and for the mademoiselle… 我要一杯意式浓咖啡,至于这位小姐…
[55:55] …a glass of milk. …来杯牛奶吧
[55:59] So, mademoiselle, you were beginning to explain…? 那么小姐,你刚才正要解释…?
[56:05] Up until a couple of days ago, l had no knowledge of Private Zoller… 直到几天前,我还没听过列兵佐勒…
[56:10] …or his exploits. …或是他的功绩
[56:12] To me… 对我来说…
[56:14] …the Private was simply Just a patron of my cinema. We spoke a few times but– …他只是一位观众 我们聊过几次,但是…
[56:18] –Mademoiselle, let me interrupt you. …小姐,容我打个岔
[56:21] This is a simple formality. 这只是例行公事
[56:24] No reason for you to feel anxious. 你不必这么紧张
[56:31] l apologize, l forgot to order the cream. 抱歉,我忘了点奶油
[56:35] –One moment. …稍等一下
[56:43] Wait for the cream. 等奶油来了再吃
[56:57] So, Emmanuelle.May l call you Emmanuelle? 那么,艾曼妮,我能这么叫你吗?
[57:02] Oui. 可以
[57:06] So, Emmanuelle… 那么,艾曼妮…
[57:08] …explain to me… …解释给我听…
[57:10] …how does it happen, that a young lady such as yourself, comes to own a cinema? …你这么年轻的姑娘怎么会拥有一家电影院?
[57:26] After you. 你先请
[57:43] Verdict? 怎样?
[57:46] Like l said, not so terrible. 我说过,没那么糟糕吧
[57:56] You were explaining the origin of your cinema ownership. 你刚正在解释电影院来源的事
[58:00] The cinema originally belonged to my aunt and uncle. 它本来是我姑妈和姑父的
[58:06] What are their names? 他们叫什么?
[58:07] Jean-Pierre and Ada Mimieux. 尚・皮耶 和 艾黛・米敏优
[58:09] Where are they now? 现在他们人呢?
[58:12] My uncle was killed during Blitzkrieg. 我姑父死于德军的“闪电战”
[58:14] Pity. 真不幸
[58:16] Continue. 请继续说
[58:18] Aunt Ada passed away from fever last spring. 艾黛姑妈去年春天死于热病
[58:22] Regrettable. 真遗憾
[58:24] lt’s come to my attention you have a Negro in your employ. ls that true? 我注意到你有一个黑人雇员,对吧?
[58:29] Oui. 对
[58:32] He is a Frenchman. 他是法国人
[58:35] His name is Marcel. 他叫马赛
[58:38] He worked with my aunt and uncle since they opened the cinema. 自从我姑妈的电影院开张他就一直做到现在
[58:42] He’s the only other one who works with me. 除了他,我没别的员工
[58:45] Doing what? 他是做什么的?
[58:46] ProJectionist. 他是放映员
[58:48] ls he any good? 技术好吗?
[58:49] The best. 非常在行
[58:52] Actually, one could see where that might be a good trade for them. 确实,那种人干那种活最适合
[59:02] Can you operate the proJectors? 你也会操作放映机吗?
[59:05] Of course l can. 当然会
[59:10] Knowing the Reich Minister as l do… 以我对帝国部长脾气的了解…
[59:13] l’m quite positive… 我相当肯定…
[59:15] …he wouldn’t want the success or failure of his illustrious evening… …他绝对不愿意把如此辉煌的盛会的成败…
[59:21] …dependent on the prowess of a Negro. …交到一个黑鬼手里
[59:25] So… 所以…
[59:26] …if it comes to pass… …如果我们真的…
[59:28] …we hold this event at your venue… …要在你的影院举行首映会…
[59:32] …talented no doubt,as your Negro may be… …即便你的黑人员工再好…
[59:37] …you will… …你仍必须…
[59:39] …operate the proJectors. …亲自操作放映机
[59:45] ls that acceptable? 你能接受吗?
[59:47] Oui. 可以
[59:50] Cigarette? 来根香烟?
[59:54] They are not French. 这不是法国烟
[59:56] They are German. 这是德国烟
[1:00:15] l did have something else l wanted to ask you. 我另外有件事想问你
[1:00:29] But right now, for the life of me,l can’t remember what it is. 不过,我完全记不起来要问啥了
[1:00:33] Oh, well, must not have been important. 无所谓了,想必不是什么重要的事
[1:00:40] ‘Til tonight. 今晚见
[1:00:51] l must say, l appreciate the modesty of this cinema. (德语)我得说,我很欣赏这家影院的朴实端庄
[1:00:54] Your cinema has real respect, almost church like. 让人起敬,几乎像教堂
[1:00:58] Not to say we couldn’t spruce the place up a bit. 但并不是说我们不能加以修饰
[1:01:02] Maybe l’ll go to the Louvre,pick up a few Greek nudes, and scatter them about the lobby. 说不定我会去罗浮宫,挑几尊希腊裸体雕像摆在大堂
[1:01:07] So, Emmanuelle, how did you like ”Lucky Kids”? 艾曼妮,刚才那部《幸运小子》你觉得如何?
[1:01:11] l quite like Lilian Harvey. (法语)我很喜欢莉莲・哈维 (注:女演员,因同情犹太人而离开德国)
[1:01:14] Lilian Harvey! (德语)莉莲・哈维!
[1:01:16] Never mention that name again in my presence! 别再在我面前提到这名字!
[1:01:41] Hey…what the fuck are we supposed to do? (法语)嘿…我们该怎么办?
[1:01:47] lt looks like we’re supposed to have a Nazi premiere. 看起来我们要替纳粹办个首映会
[1:01:49] Like l said,what the fuck are we supposed to do? 所以我问,我们该怎么办?
[1:01:56] Well, l need to talk with you about that. 好吧,我得跟你好好商量
[1:02:00] l’m confused, what are we talking about? 我不明白,我们要商量什么?
[1:02:03] Filling the cinema with Nazis and burning it down to the ground. 让影院挤满纳粹,然后一把火烧掉
[1:02:07] l’m not talking about that. 这不是我说的
[1:02:08] You are talking about that. 这是你说的
[1:02:10] No, we’re talking about that, right now. 别别别,现在是我们在说
[1:02:13] lf we can keep this place from burning down by ourselves… 既然我们懂得如何防止电影院发生火灾…
[1:02:17] …we can burn it down by ourselves? …我们也就有能力把它烧掉,对吧?
[1:02:21] Oui, Shosanna, we could do that. 没错,索莎娜,我们办得到
[1:02:23] And with Madame Mimieux’s 350 nitrate film print collection… 我们有米敏优夫人收藏的350部硝酸盐胶卷影片…
[1:02:27] …we wouldn’t even need explosives… …根本都不需要去找炸药
[1:02:30] …would we? …对吧?
[1:02:32] You mean we wouldn’t need any more explosives? 你应该得说“不需要更多的炸药”吧?
[1:02:35] MALE NARRATOR.; At that time,35 millimeter nitrate film waS So flammable 在那年代,35毫米胶卷由易燃的材料制造
[1:02:39] that you couldn’t even bring a reel onto a Streetcar. 甚至不允许带上有轨电车
[1:02:42] Hey, you can’t bring those here on a public vehicle. 嘿,你不能把那些带上公车
[1:02:44] -They’re films, ain’t they? -Yes. 那些是电影胶片,对吧? 对
[1:02:46] Then they’re flammable. Go on, hop off. 那是易燃物,快下车去
[1:02:47] MALE NARRATOR.; BecauSe nitrate film burnS three timeS faSter than paper. 硝酸盐胶片比纸张燃烧速度快三倍
[1:02:55] ShoSanna haS a collection 索莎娜收藏了
[1:02:57] of over 350 nitrate film printS. 350多部硝酸盐胶卷影片
[1:03:04] l am going to burn down the cinema on Nazi night. 我要在纳粹之夜把影院烧成灰
[1:03:12] And if l’m going to burn down the cinema… 如果我要烧掉影院…
[1:03:14] …which l am… …这件事…
[1:03:17] …we both know, you’re not going to let me do it by myself. …你我都清楚,你不会让我独自做的
[1:03:23] Because you love me. And l love you. And you’re the only person on this earth l can trust. 因为你爱我,我也爱你 你是我在世上唯一能信任的人
[1:03:31] But that’s not all we’re going to do. 但我们要做的还不只放火
[1:03:35] Does the filmmaking equipment in the attic still work? 阁楼上的电影制片设备还能用吗?
[1:03:37] l know the film camera does.How about the sound recorder? 我知道摄影机能用,录音机呢?
[1:03:40] Quite well, actually. 挺好,还很好用
[1:03:42] l recorded a new guitarist l met in a cafe last week. lt works superb. 我上周还用它录下咖啡馆遇到的 一位吉他手的演奏,效果超赞
[1:03:48] Why do we need filmmaking equipment? 我们要制片设备做什么?
[1:03:57] Because Marcel, my sweet… 因为亲爱的马赛…
[1:03:59] …we’re going to make a film. …我们要做一段影片
[1:04:02] Just for the Nazis. 专为纳粹准备的
[1:04:05] Chapter Four 第四章
[1:04:07] OPERATlON KlNO 电影院行动
[1:04:14] MAN: Right this way, Lieutenant. (英语)这边请,中尉
[1:04:30] (英国首相丘吉尔)
[1:04:36] Lieutenant Archie Hicox reporting, sir. 艾奇・希考斯中尉前来报到
[1:04:39] General Ed Fenech. At ease, Hicox. 我是艾德・芬纳奇将军,稍息吧
[1:04:42] Drink? 喝酒吗?
[1:04:45] lf you offer me a scotch and plain water, l could drink a scotch and plain water. 您就是给我一杯掺了水的苏格兰威士忌,我也照样喝
[1:04:50] That-a-boy, Lieutenant.Make it yourself like a good chap, will you? 好品位中尉,自己动手斟一杯吧?
[1:04:53] The bar is in the globe. 吧台在地球仪里面
[1:05:00] Something for yourself, sir? 您要来点什么吗,长官?
[1:05:02] Whiskey. Straight. No Junk in it. 威士忌,纯饮,别掺杂哦
[1:05:06] lt says here that you speak German fluently. 档案上说,你的德语很流利
[1:05:09] Like a KatzenJammer Kid. 流利得像个“捣蛋鬼” (注:德国人编写的著名连环画的人物)
[1:05:11] -And your occupation before the war? -l’m a film critic. 你在战前的职业是? 我是个影评家
[1:05:16] -List your accomplishments. -Well, sir, such as they are, 说说你有哪些成就 好的长官,比如
[1:05:20] l write reviews and articles for a publication called FilmS and FilmmakerS, 我替《电影与电影人》杂志写过文章和影评
[1:05:24] and l’ve had two books published. 我自己也出版了两本书
[1:05:27] lmpressive. Don’t be modest, Lieutenant.What are their titles? 佩服。不用谦虚中尉,书名是什么?
[1:05:31] The first book was called 第一本是
[1:05:32] Art of the EyeS, the Heart and the Mind.;A Study of German Cinema in the ’20S. 《视觉与心灵的艺术 20年代德国电影研究》
[1:05:36] And the second one was called Twenty-Four Frame da Vinci. 第二本是《电影界的达芬奇》
[1:05:40] lt’s a sub textual film criticism study of the work of German director G.W. Pabst. 这是一本针对德国导演G.W.帕布斯特 作品内涵的批判性研究
[1:05:46] -What should we drink to, sir? -Well… 我们要敬什么? 敬…
[1:05:50] -Down with Hitler. -All the way down, sir. 希特勒倒台 彻底倒台
[1:05:54] Yes. 没错
[1:05:59] Are you familiar with German cinema under the Third Reich? 你对第三帝国时期的德国电影熟悉吗?
[1:06:05] Yes. Obviously, l haven’t seen any of the films made in the last three years, 熟悉 当然,近三年来出品的我都没看过,
[1:06:09] -but l’m familiar with it. -Explain it to me. 不过我仍很熟悉 给我讲解讲解
[1:06:14] Pardon, sir? 不明?
[1:06:15] Well, this little escapade of ours requires a knowledge of the German film industry 我们这项小小的捣蛋任务 需要我们对德国的电影工业有相当的了解
[1:06:19] under the Third Reich.Explain to me UFA under Goebbels. 给我介绍一下 戈培尔掌管的UFA电影公司
[1:06:26] Goebbels considers the films he’s making 戈培尔认为他制作的电影
[1:06:29] to be the beginning of a new era in German cinema. 开创了德国电影的新纪元
[1:06:32] An alternative to what he considers 不同于那些他认为的
[1:06:34] the Jewish-German intellectual cinema of the ’20s, 20年代犹太裔德国人的学术电影
[1:06:38] and the Jewish-controlled dogma of Hollywood. 也不同于犹太人掌控下的好莱坞电影
[1:06:41] How’s he doing? 他做得怎样?
[1:06:43] Frightfully sorry, sir. Once again? 非常抱歉,先生,您意思是?
[1:06:46] You say he wants to take on the Jews at their own game. 你说他想取代犹太人开创自己的事业
[1:06:51] Well, compared to, say, Louis B. Mayer, 那我们举个例子,比起路易斯・梅耶 (注:好莱坞米高梅公司的创始人)
[1:06:55] -how’s he doing? -Quite well, actually. 他做得怎样? 事实上,非常好
[1:07:00] Since Goebbels has taken over, film attendance has steadily risen in Germany over the last eight years. 戈培尔掌管后的八年来,德国电影的观众稳步增加
[1:07:06] But Louis B. Mayer wouldn’t be Goebbels’ proper opposite number. 但戈培尔和路易斯・梅耶那类型作比较不太合适
[1:07:09] l believe Goebbels sees himself closer to David O. Selznick. 我相信,戈培尔会认为自己更像大卫・塞兹尼克 (注:好莱坞黄金时期的制片人,很独裁)
[1:07:17] Brief him. 给他说行动任务吧
[1:07:19] Lieutenant Hicox, at this point and time l’d like to brief you on Operation Kino. 那么希考斯中尉,我就来给你说一下电影院行动
[1:07:25] Three days from now 三天后,
[1:07:26] Joseph Goebbels is throwing a gala premiere of one of his new movies in Paris. 约瑟夫・戈培尔将在巴黎举办一场电影首映会
[1:07:30] -What film, sir? -The motion picture is called Nation’s Pride. 哪一部电影? 《国家的骄傲》
[1:07:35] ln attendance at this Joyous Germatic occasion 这场欢庆的德国电影首映会
[1:07:39] will be Goebbels, Goring, Bormann, and most of the German High Command 戈培尔、戈林、鲍曼将会出席,大部分德军高层也会出席
[1:07:43] including all high ranking officers of both the SS and the Gestapo, 包括党卫军和盖世太保的高阶军官
[1:07:47] as well as luminaries of the Nazi propaganda film industry. 还有纳粹宣传电影的明星们
[1:07:51] The master race at play? 纳粹菁英齐聚一堂?
[1:07:53] Basically, we have all our rotten eggs in one basket. 基本上,所有烂蛋都放到一个篮子里了
[1:07:57] The obJective of Operation Kino, 电影院行动的目标
[1:08:00] blow up the basket. 把篮子炸飞
[1:08:03] And like the snows of yesteryear,gone from this earth. 让他们像隔年的残雪,从土地上蒸发
[1:08:08] Jolly good, sir. 太好了,长官
[1:08:10] An American Secret Service outfit that lives deep behind enemy lines 有一个已经渗入敌区的美军特工小组
[1:08:14] will be your assist. 将会协助你们
[1:08:16] The Germans call them the Basterds. 德国人称他们为“混蛋”
[1:08:20] The Basterds. Never heard of them. “混蛋”,没听过
[1:08:23] Whole point of the Secret Service, old boy,you not hearing of them. 特工就“特”在你没听过他们
[1:08:26] But the Jerries have heard of them, because these Yanks have been them the devil. 不过德国耗子们听说过,因为这群美国佬在那边魔性大发
[1:08:30] You’ll be dropped into France,about 24 kilometers outside of Paris. 你空降到法国,巴黎郊外24公里处
[1:08:35] The Basterds will be waiting for you. “混蛋”特工会在那接应你
[1:08:37] First thing, you’ll go to a little village called Nadine. 然后你要先到一个叫内汀的小村庄
[1:08:40] ln Nadine, 在内汀
[1:08:41] there’s a tavern called La Louisiane. 有一家“路易斯安那”酒馆
[1:08:44] There you’ll rendezvous with our double agent. She’ll take it from there. 在那里跟我们的双面间谍碰面,她会接手事务
[1:08:47] She’s the one who is going to get you into the premiere. 她会带你参加首映会
[1:08:50] lt’ll be you, her, and two German-born members of the Basterds. 一起参加的,有你、她和两名德国出生的“混蛋”特工
[1:08:53] She’s also made all the other arrangements you’re going to need. 她也会安排你需要的一切
[1:08:58] How will l know her? 我该怎么认出她?
[1:08:59] l suspect that won’t be too much trouble for you. 这对你不会是个问题
[1:09:03] Your contact is Bridget von Hammersmark. 你的联络人就是布莉姬・范・海慕丝玛克
[1:09:07] Bridget von Hammersmark? 布莉姬・范・海慕丝玛克?
[1:09:09] The German movie star is working for England? 德国影星是英国的卧底?
[1:09:12] Yes, for the last two years now. 对,已经两年了
[1:09:15] One could even say that Operation Kino was her brainchild. 其实电影院行动就是她的主意
[1:09:18] -lndeed. -Got the gist? 原来如此 明白了?
[1:09:21] l think so, sir. Paris when it sizzles. 明白了,去巴黎点个爆竹
[1:09:25] The village of Nadine 内汀村
[1:09:28] You didn’t say the goddamn rendezvous is in a fucking basement. 你没说会合点是他妈的地下室
[1:09:31] -l didn’t know. -You said it was in a tavern. 我也不知道 你说是在酒馆
[1:09:34] -lt is a tavern. -Yeah, in a basement. 这是酒馆呀 耶,是在地下室的酒馆!
[1:09:38] You know, fighting in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. 你知道,在地下室作战困难重重
[1:09:40] Number one being,you’re fighting in a basement. 第一个难点就是,你在地下室作战!
[1:09:44] What if we go in there and she’s not even there? 万一下去后她根本不在呢?
[1:09:46] We wait. 我们就等
[1:09:48] Don’t worry. She’s a British spy.She’ll make the rendezvous. 放心,她是英国间谍,一定会出现的
[1:10:13] -Stiglitz, right? -That’s right, sir. 史提格,对吧? 没错
[1:10:18] l hear you’re pretty good with that. 听说你很会用刀
[1:10:24] You know, we’re not looking for trouble right now. 你知道,我们这趟不是去找茬的
[1:10:28] Simply making contact with our agent.Should be uneventful. 只是和联络人碰面,应该不会有事的
[1:10:33] However, the off chance l’m wrong,things prove eventful, 不过,万一我错了,发生什么变故
[1:10:39] l need to know we can all remain calm. 我要确定我们都能保持冷静
[1:10:47] l don’t look calm to you? 我看起来不冷静吗?
[1:10:51] Well, now that you put it like that,l guess you do. 好吧,既然你这么说了,我猜你是很冷静
[1:11:11] This Jerry of yours, Stiglitz,not exactly the loquacious type, is he? 你的德裔手下史提格,他不太爱说话,对吧?
[1:11:19] ls that the kind of man you need?Loquacious type? 你需要的是爱说话的人吗?
[1:11:24] Fair point, Lieutenant. 有道理,中尉
[1:11:29] So you all get in trouble in there,what are we supposed to do? 要是你们出状况,我们该怎么做?
[1:11:32] Make bets on how it all comes out? 下赌注看有几个能出来?
[1:11:36] lf we get into trouble, we can handle it. 如果出状况,我们能应付的
[1:11:40] But if trouble does happen,we need you to make damn sure 但要是真的出状况,你得确保
[1:11:43] no Germans, or French, for that matter,escape from that basement. 事关的德国佬或法国佬,一个也不能留活口
[1:11:48] lf Frau von Hammersmark’s cover is compromised, the mission is kaput. 要是范・海慕丝玛克小姐的身份曝光,整项行动就会泡汤
[1:11:53] Speaking of Frau von Hammersmark, whose idea was it for the death-trap rendezvous? 提到范・海慕丝玛克小姐,是谁挑选在那个死亡陷阱里碰面?
[1:12:00] -She chose the spot. -lsn’t that Just dandy? 是她挑的 那敢情好
[1:12:03] Look, she’s not a military strategist.She’s Just an actress. 别这样,她不是军事专家,她只是个演员
[1:12:07] You don’t got to be Stonewall Jackson to know you don’t want to fight in a basement. 就算不用托马斯・乔纳森也能知道地下室不适合作战 (注:美国内战期间著名的南军将领)
[1:12:11] She wasn’t picking a place to fight. 她不是在挑作战的地点
[1:12:13] She was picking a place isolated and without Germans. 而是挑一个没有德国人的僻静地点
[1:12:17] –So, l’m male… (德语)…那么,我的角色是男士…
[1:12:19] …l’m a fictional,literary character from the past… …而且是虚构的文学角色…
[1:12:21] …l’m American, and that’s controversial. …我是美国佬,这点有争议性
[1:12:25] No, it’s not controversial at all. 一点争议都没有
[1:12:28] The nationality of the author has nothing to do with the nationality of the character. 作者的国籍和角色的国籍无关
[1:12:34] The character is the character. 角色只是角色
[1:12:36] Hamlet is not British. He is Danish. 就像哈姆雷特不是英国人,是丹麦人
[1:12:39] So yes, this character was born in America. 没错,这角色出生在美国
[1:12:42] Well then. 这样嘛
[1:12:45] Mathilda. 玛蒂达
[1:12:46] Schnapps? Schnapps? 杜松子酒?杜松子酒?
[1:12:48] Schnapps…Schnapps…Schnapps. 杜松子酒…杜松子酒…杜松子酒
[1:12:50] Five schnapps, please. (法语)五杯杜松子酒
[1:12:54] lf l had a wife… 要是我有老婆…
[1:12:57] …would she be called a squaw? …她是印第安女人吗?
[1:12:58] Yes! 对!
[1:12:59] He’s got it. 他猜出来了
[1:13:00] Three more questions! 还能问多三个问题!
[1:13:02] ls my blood brother Old Shatterhand? 我的亲兄弟是老沙特汉德吗?
[1:13:03] Yes! 对!
[1:13:04] Did Karl May write me? 作者是卡尔・梅吗?
[1:13:06] Yes! 对!
[1:13:07] So who are you?! 所以你是谁?
[1:13:08] l am ”Winnetou,” chief of the Apaches! 我是“威尼图”,阿帕奇族的酋长
[1:13:11] Yes! 对!
[1:13:13] That was good! That was good!That was good! 好耶!好耶!
[1:13:15] Now down with the glasses! 快干了吧!
[1:13:16] Cheers. 干杯
[1:13:18] Cheers. 干杯
[1:13:26] Attention! (德语)立正!
[1:13:35] Hello, my lovelies. (德语)亲爱的,你们好
[1:13:36] Take a seat. 请坐吧
[1:13:39] l will Join you in moments. l’m Just saying goodbye to my five new friends here. 我一会就过来,我先跟五位新朋友道个别
[1:13:43] No hurry, Frau von Hammersmark.Take your time. (德语)不急,范・海慕丝玛克小姐
[1:13:46] EnJoy yourself.We’ll be Just over here waiting. 请玩得开心,我们在这边等你
[1:13:55] Eric, my love.Those are the friends l’ve been waiting for. (法语)亲爱的艾瑞克,他们就是我在等候的朋友
[1:13:58] Please treat them to anything they like. 请好好招待他们
[1:14:01] Frau von Hammersmark.Your wish is my command. (德语)范・海慕丝玛克小姐,悉听尊便
[1:14:05] Officers… (德语)军官们…
[1:14:06] …it would appear the drinks are on the fraulein. …看来那位小姐要请客
[1:14:09] -What would you like? -Whiskey. 各位想喝什么呢? 威士忌
[1:14:11] Two whiskeys. 两杯威士忌
[1:14:12] -Three whiskeys. -Three whiskeys, very well. 三杯威士忌 三杯威士忌,没问题
[1:14:16] l wish you a wonderful evening. 祝你们今晚玩得愉快
[1:14:18] -Same to you. -l thank you. 你也是 谢谢大家
[1:14:20] Your card! 你的卡片!
[1:14:22] Yes, you’re right. 对,没错
[1:14:25] Let’s see. 让我来看看
[1:14:27] Genghis Khan!l would never have gotten that. 成吉思汗!我绝对不可能猜到
[1:14:30] But of course you would have! 你肯定猜得到
[1:14:31] Hello, darling. (德语)嗨,亲爱的
[1:14:35] How are you? 你好吗?
[1:14:39] So good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[1:14:49] l thought this place was supposed to have more French than Germans? (德语)我原以为这里法国人比德国人多的?
[1:14:54] Yes, normally that’s true. 平时是这样
[1:14:56] The Sergeant over there’s wife Just had a baby. 可那位上士的老婆刚生了小孩
[1:15:00] And his commanding officer gave him and his mates the night off to celebrate. 他的上司让他和伙伴们今晚出营庆祝
[1:15:07] We should leave. 那我们走好了
[1:15:09] No. 不行
[1:15:10] We should stay. 我们得先呆着
[1:15:12] For one drink at least. 至少也得喝杯酒
[1:15:14] l’ve been waiting for you in a bar. 我一直在酒吧里等你们
[1:15:16] lt would look strange if we left before we had a drink. 如果一杯都不喝就离开,未免太可疑了
[1:15:19] She’s right.Just be calm and enJoy your whiskey. 她是对的,保持冷静,喝你的威士忌吧
[1:15:25] (法语)艾瑞克,多谢了
[1:15:28] Mathilda… 玛蒂达…
[1:15:29] …come Join us in the game.Take Frau Hammersmark’s place. (德语)…代替范・海慕丝玛克来加入我们的游戏吧
[1:15:41] She would love to play the game. (德语)她一定会爱死这游戏的
[1:15:45] l will translate…and protect. 我负责翻译…和保护她
[1:15:47] Don’t worry, pretty little thing. 别担心,小姑娘
[1:15:48] lf any of these wolves gets out of line, l’ll kick their ass in. 要是这几只色狼敢吃你豆腐,我就踢烂他们屁股
[1:15:53] Watch. 看好了
[1:15:56] Rip off his nose. 把他的鼻子扭下来
[1:16:05] Stop it! 住手!
[1:16:06] Schnapps, schnapps, take your schnapps in hand, comrades. 杜松子酒,同志们,拿起杜松子酒
[1:16:09] Before we go on playing… 在我们玩游戏之前…
[1:16:11] …we will drink. …先来喝酒
[1:16:13] We drink to our friend Wilhelm. 敬咱们的朋友威汉
[1:16:17] And his little boy… 还有他的小儿子…
[1:16:19] …Maximilian. …麦斯米兰
[1:16:21] -To Max! -To Max! 敬麦斯!
[1:16:24] There’s some new development. (德语)情况有些新进展
[1:16:26] The cinema venue has changed. 他们换了电影院
[1:16:28] Why? 为什么?
[1:16:29] No one knows but that should not be a real problem. 没人知道,不过也不打紧
[1:16:31] The cinema it’s been changed to is considerably smaller than The Ritz. 换到比丽池小很多的影院
[1:16:35] So whatever explosives you brought for The Ritz should be doubly effective here. 所以不管你们带什么来炸丽池,到那边威力都会加倍
[1:16:42] Now the next piece of information… 接下来,另一条情报…
[1:16:44] …is colossal. …非同小可
[1:16:45] Try not to overreact. 千万别反应过度
[1:16:49] The Fuhrer- 元首…
[1:16:53] …l was Just thinking… …我想喔…
[1:16:55] …could you sign an autograph to my son on his birthday? …你能为我的初生儿子签个名吗?
[1:17:00] Of course. l’d love to, Wilhelm. 当然了,我很乐意,威汉
[1:17:03] This handsome Staff Sergeant Just became a father today. 这位英俊潇洒的上士,今天当爸爸了
[1:17:07] Congratulations. 恭喜了
[1:17:10] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[1:17:11] Do you know the name of this progeny yet? 你给他起名了吗?
[1:17:13] l most certainly do,fraulein. His name is Maximilian. 当然了,小姐,他叫麦斯米兰
[1:17:19] Maximilian, wonderful name. 麦斯米兰,很好的名字
[1:17:22] Thank you, Lieutenant. 谢谢你,中尉
[1:17:26] Nothing but the best for little Maximilian. 最好的祝福致小麦斯米兰
[1:17:32] 谢谢
[1:17:36] Max may not know who you are now but… 麦斯还不知道你是谁,不过…
[1:17:41] …he will. l will show him all of your movies. …他以后会知道的,我会带他看你的每部电影
[1:17:43] Good. 好的
[1:17:44] He will grow up with your films and… 你的电影将陪伴他成长…
[1:17:49] …this napkin on his wall. …这条餐巾也会挂在他的墙上
[1:17:51] l propose a toast to the greatest actress in Germany! 我提议为德国最伟大的女演员干杯!
[1:17:57] There is no Dietrich! There is no Riefenstahl!Only Von Hammersmark! 不是黛德丽!不是莱芬斯坦!只有范・海慕丝玛克!
[1:18:03] -Cheers! -Cheers! 干杯! 干杯!
[1:18:05] -Cheers! 干杯!
[1:18:11] Once again- 再提起来…
[1:18:15] Frau Hammersmark,what brings you to France? 海慕丝玛克小姐,是什么风把你吹到法国来了?
[1:18:20] None of your business! 不关你的事!
[1:18:23] Staff Sergeant. 上士
[1:18:27] You might not have worn out your welcome with the fraulein with your drunken boorish behavior… 你这醉醺醺的丑态或许没让范小姐生气…
[1:18:34] …but you have worn out your welcome with me. …但已经让我忍无可忍了
[1:18:37] Might l remind you, Staff Sergeant,you are an enlisted man. 让我提醒你,你只是个士兵
[1:18:41] This is an officer’s table! 这一桌坐的是军官!
[1:18:45] l suggest you stop pestering the fraulein… 我建议你别再缠着范小姐…
[1:18:49] …and reJoin your table. …回到你自己那一桌
[1:18:57] Excuse me, Captain,but your accent is very unusual. 对不起,上尉,不过你的口音很怪
[1:19:05] Where are you from? 你是从哪里来的?
[1:19:09] You must be either completely drunk or mad to dare… 你要么是醉昏头了 要么就是疯了…
[1:19:13] …to speak to a superior officer with such impertinentness! …竟敢这样跟上级军官说话!
[1:19:15] Staff Sergeant. 上士
[1:19:18] l’m making you and you responsible for him. 我要你、和你,对他的行为负责
[1:19:20] l suggest you take hold of your friend… 我建议你们把他看好…
[1:19:21] …or he’ll spend Max’s first birthday in Jail for public drunkenness. …不然他就得在儿子出生当天坐牢
[1:19:26] –Might l inquire? 那能让我问下吗?
[1:19:59] Like our young newly christened father here… 跟我们这位年轻的新爸爸一样…
[1:20:02] …l, too, have an acute ear for accents. …我,对口音也很敏感
[1:20:08] And like him… 跟他一样…
[1:20:10] …l, too, find yours odd. …我,也觉得你的口音很奇怪
[1:20:14] From where do you hail, Captain? 你打哪来的,上尉?
[1:20:16] MaJor, this is highly- 少校,何必…
[1:20:17] —l wasn’t speaking to you,Lieutenant Munich. …我不是问你,慕尼黑来的中尉
[1:20:21] Or you either, Lieutenant Frankfurt. 也不是问你,法兰克福来的中尉
[1:20:25] l was speaking to Captain l-don’t-know-what. 我在问,这位听不出哪里来的上尉
[1:20:34] l was born in a village that rests in the shadow of the Piz Palu. 我来自帕鲁峰山脚的小村落
[1:20:40] -The mountain? -Yes. 那座山? 对
[1:20:42] ln that village, we all speak like this. 我们家乡那讲话都是这口音
[1:20:45] Have you seen the Riefenstahl film? 你看过莱芬斯坦那部电影吗?
[1:20:48] -Yes. -Then you saw me. 看过 那你就该看到我了
[1:20:52] You remember the skiing torch scene? 你还记得举着火把滑雪那场戏吗?
[1:20:57] Yes. 记得
[1:20:59] ln that scene was myself, my father,my sister and my two brothers. 那场戏里的就是我,还有我爸、我妹和两个弟弟
[1:21:06] My brother is so handsome… 我弟弟很帅…
[1:21:08] …the director Pabst, gave him a Close-Up. …导演帕布斯特还给了他一个特写
[1:21:13] Herr MaJor, if my word means anything… 少校,如果你信得过我…
[1:21:17] …l can vouch for everything the young captain has Just said. …我敢担保这位年轻的上尉说的句句属实
[1:21:22] He does hail from the bottom of the Piz Palu. 他真的来自帕鲁峰山脚
[1:21:25] He was in the film and his brother is far more handsome than he. 他确实在那部电影里,而且他弟弟比他帅多了
[1:21:40] You should reJoin your friends. 你回你朋友那边去
[1:21:46] May l Join you? 我能加入你们吗?
[1:21:47] By all means. 当然可以
[1:21:49] Wunderbar! 太好了
[1:21:58] So that’s the source of your bizarre accent. 原来你的怪口音是这么来的
[1:22:03] That’s extraordinary. 真是罕见
[1:22:05] What are you doing here? 你们来这里干嘛?
[1:22:06] Aside from having a drink with the lovely fraulein? 当然是来和美丽的范小姐喝一杯啊?
[1:22:10] Well, that pleasure requires no explanation. 这一荣幸当然无需解释
[1:22:14] l mean in country. 我是说来这国家
[1:22:17] You’re obviously not stationed in France or l’d know who you are. 你明显不是驻守法国的,否则我肯定认识你
[1:22:20] You know every German in France? 你认识每个驻法的德军?
[1:22:23] Worth knowing. 只要他值得认识
[1:22:30] Well, there lies the problem. 这就是问题所在
[1:22:33] We never claimed to be worth knowing. 我们可没说自己是值得认识的
[1:22:35] All levity aside,what are you doing in France? 不说笑了,你们到底来法国干嘛?
[1:22:39] Attending Minister Goebbels’ film premiere as the fraulein’s escort. 陪同范小姐参加戈培尔部长的电影首映会
[1:22:44] You are the Fraulein Hammersmark’s escort. 你们是范小姐的陪护?
[1:22:48] Someone has to carry her lighter. 总得有人替她拿打火机吧
[1:22:57] The captain is my date,but all three are my guests. 上尉作我的男伴,但这三位都是我的客人
[1:23:01] We are old friends… 我们是老朋友…
[1:23:03] …who go back a long time. …交情很久
[1:23:06] Actually, longer than an actress would care to admit. 至于多久,久到一个女演员都不好意思承认了
[1:23:13] Well, in that case… 这么说来…
[1:23:15] …let me raise my glass to the three luckiest men in the room. …我得敬在座的三位幸运男士一杯
[1:23:19] l’ll drink to that. 那我也喝
[1:23:24] Queen Christina. (德语)克莉斯汀女皇
[1:23:30] Mata Hari. 玛塔・哈莉
[1:23:36] l must say… 我得说…
[1:23:38] …that game they’re playing looks like a good bit of fun. …他们玩的游戏好像挺有意思
[1:23:41] l didn’t Join them because you’re quite right, Captain. 但我没加入他们,原因就像你说的
[1:23:44] An officer should not fraternize with enlisted men. 军官和士兵上下有别
[1:23:47] But… 不过呢…
[1:23:49] …seeing as we are all officers… …既然大家都是军官
[1:23:52] …and sophisticated lady friends of officers. …还有军官们这位见多识广的女士朋友
[1:23:55] What say we play the game? 不如咱们来玩玩,如何?
[1:23:56] Yes, great, one game. 好啊,玩一局吧
[1:23:58] Wunderbar. 好极了
[1:24:02] Soldiers… 士兵们…
[1:24:04] …the cards. …给些卡片我
[1:24:07] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[1:24:10] So gentlemen… 各位…
[1:24:13] …the obJect of the game is to… …这个游戏的规则是…
[1:24:15] …write the name of a famous person on your card. …在你的卡片上写下一位名人的名字
[1:24:18] Real or fictitious, doesn’t matter. 真人或虚构的角色都行
[1:24:20] For instance, you could write,Confucius or Doctor Fu Manchu. 比如说 可以写孔夫子或是傅满洲博士(小说人物)
[1:24:23] Eric! More pens. 艾瑞克!多些笔!
[1:24:24] And they must be famous, not aunt Frida. 一定要很有名,什么弗里达婶婶可不行
[1:24:27] When you finish writing,put the card face down on the table. 写好以后,就把正面朝下扣在桌上
[1:24:30] And move it to the person on your right- 然后移到你右手边的人那里
[1:24:32] –Thanks. …谢了
[1:24:33] -the person to your left moves his card to you. 你从左手边的人那里得到卡片
[1:24:35] You pick up the card without looking at it… 你拿起卡片,不许看内容…
[1:24:38] …lick the back… …舔一舔背面…
[1:24:41] …and stick it on your forehead. …粘在自己额头上
[1:24:57] Write! 写吧!
[1:24:58] Write. 快写吧
[1:25:12] “金刚”
[1:25:14] “马可・波罗”
[1:25:15] “G.W.帕布斯特”
[1:25:17] “布莉姬・荷妮”
[1:25:20] l’ll start, give you the idea. 我先来吧,示范给你们看
[1:25:25] Am l German? 我是德国人吗?
[1:25:27] -No. 不是
[1:25:28] Am l American? 我是美国人吗?
[1:25:29] -No. 不是
[1:25:30] Wait a minute, he goes to — 等等,他有去过…
[1:25:32] Obviously, he wasn’t born in America. 他明显不是在美国出生的
[1:25:36] So…l visited America, aye? 所以…我去过美国咯?
[1:25:39] Yes. 对
[1:25:42] Was this visit fortuitous? 是偶然去的美国吗?
[1:25:44] Not for you. 对你来说不是
[1:25:48] My native land,is it what one would call, exotic? 我的故乡是不是有些异国情调的?
[1:25:51] Yes. 是
[1:25:56] That could be either a reference to the Jungle or the Orient. 那么说,不是丛林就是东方
[1:26:02] l’m going to let my first instinct take over and ask.Am l from the Jungle? 我先相信直觉,是来自丛林的吗?
[1:26:05] Yes. 对
[1:26:06] Now gentlemen, around this time you could ask whether you’re real or fictitious. 各位,这时一般可以问问是真人还是虚构角色
[1:26:10] l, however, think that’s too easy,so l won’t ask that yet. 但我觉得那样会让破解太容易,就不问了
[1:26:13] Okay… 好吧…
[1:26:15] …my native land is the Jungle… …我的故乡是丛林…
[1:26:18] …l visited America… …我去过美国…
[1:26:20] …but my visit was not fortuitous to me… …但我并不是偶然去的…
[1:26:23] …but the implication is that it was to somebody else. …这也就暗示着和别人有关
[1:26:31] When l went… 我从…
[1:26:34] …from the Jungle to America… …丛林到美国…
[1:26:39] …did l go by boat? …是不是坐船?
[1:26:40] -Yes. 是
[1:26:43] Did l go against my will? 我是被逼的,对吗?
[1:26:45] -Yes. 对
[1:26:50] On this boat ride, was l in chains? 我在船上,是被铁链铐着的?
[1:26:52] Yes. 对
[1:26:53] When l arrived in America,was l displayed in chains? 到了美国,也是被铐着亮相?
[1:26:56] Yes. 对
[1:26:57] Am l the story of the Negro in America? 我是不是被抓去美国的黑奴?
[1:26:59] No. 不是
[1:27:00] Well then l must be King Kong. 那我一定是金刚了
[1:27:04] Bravo! 太棒了!
[1:27:05] lmpressive. 佩服
[1:27:08] Now, since l answered correctly, you all need to finish your drinks. 既然我答对了,你们就得罚酒
[1:27:12] Cheers. 干杯
[1:27:18] Now, who is next? 谁来下一个?
[1:27:20] Well, MaJor… 好吧,少校…
[1:27:23] …l don’t mean to be rude. But the four of us are very good friends. …我无意冒犯,不过我们四个是很要好的朋友
[1:27:30] And we haven’t seen each other in quite a while. 已经很久没有见面了
[1:27:34] So, MaJor… 所以,少校…
[1:27:36] …l am afraid… …恐怕…
[1:27:38] …you are intruding. …你有点打扰到我们了
[1:27:41] l beg to differ, Captain. 我不这样觉得,上尉
[1:27:45] lt’s only if the fraulein considers my presence an intrusion… 只有这位小姐觉得我打扰了…
[1:27:51] …that l become an intruder. …我才是不识趣
[1:27:58] How about it, Fraulein von Hammersmark?Am l intruding? 你怎么看,范・海慕丝玛克小姐,我打扰你们了吗?
[1:28:00] 没有
[1:28:01] l didn’t think so. 我想也是
[1:28:04] lt’s simply the captain is immune to my charms. 只有上尉对我不怎么待见而已
[1:28:23] l am Just Joking. 我开玩笑的啦
[1:28:25] Just Joking. Of course l’m intruding. 只是开个玩笑,我当然打扰你们了
[1:28:29] Allow me to refill your glasses, gentlemen, and l will bid you and the fraulein adieu. 让我再替各位满上酒,然后就向范小姐和各位道别了
[1:28:34] Eric has a bottle of thirty-three-year-old whiskey. 艾瑞克有瓶33年的陈年威士忌
[1:28:37] From the Scottish Highlands. 来自苏格兰高地
[1:28:39] What do you say, gentlemen? 意下如何?先生们
[1:28:41] You’re most gracious, MaJor. 你太慷慨了,上校
[1:28:43] Eric! The thirty-three. And new glasses! 艾瑞克!那瓶33年!顺便换新酒杯!
[1:28:46] You don’t want to contaminate the thirty-three with the swill you were drinking. 可别让刚才盛的劣酒混到33年陈酿
[1:28:49] How many glasses? 几个杯子?
[1:28:51] -Five. -Not for me. 五个 (纳粹少校:)不用预我
[1:28:52] l like scotch, scotch doesn’t like me. 我欣赏苏格兰酒,可惜喝不惯
[1:28:54] Nor l. l’ll stay with bubbly. 我也是,我还是喝香槟吧
[1:28:56] Three glasses. 三个酒杯
[1:29:34] Frau von Hammersmark. (德语)范小姐,请
[1:29:36] Thank you. (法语)谢谢
[1:29:39] A thousand year German Reich! (德语)第三帝国万岁!
[1:29:43] A thousand year Reich! 第三帝国万岁!
[1:29:54] l must say l grow weary of these monkeyshines. 我对这些鬼把戏已经厌倦了
[1:29:59] Did you hear that? 你听到吗?
[1:30:03] That was the sound of my Walther. 那是我的瓦尔特手枪发出的声音
[1:30:05] Pointed right at your testicles. 正指着你的睾丸
[1:30:10] Why do you have your Walther pointed at my testicles? 你为什么要拿手枪指着我的睾丸?
[1:30:14] Because you’ve Just given yourself away, Captain. 因为你刚刚露陷了,上尉
[1:30:18] You’re no more German than that scotch. 跟那瓶苏格兰酒一样 你也不是德国的
[1:30:30] -Well, MaJor. -Shut up slut. (英国人:)好吧 (范小姐:)少校… (纳粹少校:)闭嘴,婊子
[1:30:33] You were saying? 你想说什么?
[1:30:38] l was saying that makes two of us. 我要说 彼此彼此
[1:30:43] l’ve had a gun pointed at your balls since you sat down. 自从你坐下 我就已经拿枪指着你鸟蛋
[1:30:49] That makes three of us. 现在是三人对峙了
[1:30:51] And at this range, l’m a real Fredrick Zoller. 这么近,我都变成佐勒了 (注:佐勒就是前面拍电影的那个战斗英雄)
[1:30:56] Looks like we have a bit of a sticky situation here. 看来我们进退两难
[1:31:00] What’s going to happen, MaJor… 接下来你要做的是,少校…
[1:31:04] …you’re going to stand up and walk out that door with us. …乖乖站起来陪我们走出大门
[1:31:07] No, no, no, no, no, no.l don’t think so. 不不不不…想都别想
[1:31:09] l’m afraid you and l… 恐怕你和我…
[1:31:11] …we both know, Captain… …我们心里都有数的,上尉…
[1:31:13] …no matter what happens to anybody else in this room… …不管这屋里其他人会怎样…
[1:31:17] …the two of us aren’t going anywhere. …我们俩是走不了了
[1:31:23] Too bad about Sergeant Wilhelm and his famous friends. 很不幸 威汉上士和他的战友们要被拖下水了
[1:31:29] lf any of you expect to live,you’ll have to shoot them too. 你们想活命,就得把他们杀光
[1:31:33] Looks like little Max will grow up an orphan. 看来小麦斯从小就会变成孤儿
[1:31:38] How sad. 多可怜啊
[1:31:45] Well, if this is it, old boy, (英语)如果是这样,老兄
[1:31:48] l hope you don’t mind if l go out speaking the King’s. 希望你不要介意我说英语
[1:31:52] By all means, Captain. (英语)请便吧,上尉
[1:32:00] There’s a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good Scotch. 地狱里有一层,专门关浪费上好威士忌的人
[1:32:05] Seeing as l may be rapping on the door momentarily, 看来我等下就得去敲门了
[1:32:13] l must say, damn good stuff, sir. 我得说,真他妈好酒
[1:32:20] Now, about this pickle 至于我们陷入的
[1:32:25] we find ourselves in. 这个僵局
[1:32:29] lt would appear there’s only one thing left for you to do. 看来只有一个选择了
[1:32:32] And what would that be? 什么选择?
[1:32:35] Stiglitz. -Say auf wiederSehen to your Nazi balls. (英国人:)史提格 (史提格:)跟你的纳粹鸟蛋说再见吧
[1:33:14] You outside. Who are you? (英语)外面的,你是什么人?
[1:33:16] British? American? 英国人?美国人?
[1:33:19] What? 是谁?
[1:33:20] ALDO: We’re American. 我们是美国人
[1:33:22] What are you? 你呢?
[1:33:24] l’m a German, you idiot. 当然德国人,你个白痴
[1:33:26] ALDO: Speak English pretty good for a German. 作为德国人,你的英语说得很不错了
[1:33:29] l agree. 我同意
[1:33:32] So let’s talk. 所以来谈谈吧
[1:33:34] ALDO: Okay, talk. 好,谈吧
[1:33:36] l’m a father. 我当了爸爸
[1:33:39] My baby was born today. ln Frankfurt. 我的宝宝今天在法兰克福出生
[1:33:42] Five hours ago. 五个钟头前
[1:33:44] His name is Max.We were in here drinking, celebrating. 他叫麦斯 我们来这里喝酒庆祝
[1:33:49] They’re the ones that came in shooting and killing. lt’s not my fault! 是这些人先跑来开枪杀人的,这不是我的错!
[1:33:53] ALDO: Okay! lt wasn’t your fault. 好的,不是你的错
[1:33:56] What’s your name, soldier? 你叫什么,士兵?
[1:33:58] Wilhelm. 威汉
[1:34:00] Now, is there anybody alive on our side? 我方还有没有人活着?
[1:34:04] No. -l’m alive! 没有 我还活着!
[1:34:08] ALDO: Who’s that? 那是谁?
[1:34:12] ls the girl on your side? 这女的是你们的人吗?
[1:34:16] ALDO: Which girl? 哪个女的?
[1:34:17] Who do you think? Von Hammersmark. 还能有谁?范・海慕丝玛克!
[1:34:21] ALDO: Yeah, she’s ours. 对,她是我们的人
[1:34:24] ALDO: ls she okay? 她没事吧?
[1:34:28] ALDO: Wilhelm! 威汉!
[1:34:30] She’s been shot. 她中了枪
[1:34:33] But she’s alive. 不过还活着
[1:34:38] ALDO: Okay, Wilhelm. 好吧,威汉
[1:34:41] What do you say we make us a deal? 咱们来个交易如何?
[1:34:44] What’s your name? 你叫啥名字?
[1:34:46] Aldo. 艾尔多
[1:34:48] Okay, Wilhelm, here’s my deal. 威汉,这是我的条件
[1:34:50] You let me and one of my men come down there and take the girl away. 让我和一个手下进去,把那女的带走
[1:34:54] No guns. No guns me, no guns you. 都不拿枪,我不拿,你不拿
[1:34:57] And we take the girl and leave.lt’s that simple, Willi. 我们把那女的带了就走,就这么简单,小威
[1:35:01] You go your way, we go ours. 你走你的,我们走我们的
[1:35:03] And little Max gets to grow up playing catch with his daddy. 然后小麦斯长大了就能陪他老爸打球
[1:35:07] So what do you say, Willi? We got us a deal? 你觉得怎样,小威?能成交吗?
[1:35:15] Aldo. 艾尔多
[1:35:17] ALDO: l’m here, Willi. 我在这里,小威
[1:35:20] l want to trust you. 我很想信任你
[1:35:22] But… 可是…
[1:35:24] But how can l? 我如何信得过你?
[1:35:28] ALDO: What choice you got, son? 你还有什么选择,孩子?
[1:35:36] Okay, okay. 好吧,好吧
[1:35:39] Aldo, 艾尔多
[1:35:42] l’m going to trust you. 我相信你
[1:35:44] Come down. 下来吧
[1:36:01] Hey, Willi, what’s with the machine gun? l thought we had us a deal? 喂,干嘛拿着冲锋枪?我以为我们已经达成协议了?
[1:36:04] We still have a deal.Now, get the girl and go. 协议仍然有效,现在就带那女人走吧
[1:36:06] Not so fast. 先别急
[1:36:08] We only got a deal, we trust each other. 交易其实只基于一点,就是我们的互相信任
[1:36:11] And a Mexican standoff ain’t trust. 火线对峙可不是信任
[1:36:13] You need guns on me for it to be a Mexican standoff. 你也得拿枪对着我,才算火线对峙
[1:36:16] You got guns on us.You decide to shoot, we’re dead. 你拿枪对着我们,如果你决定开火,我们就死定了
[1:36:19] Up top, they got grenades.They drop them down here, you’re dead. 不过上面的人有手榴弹,扔下来,你也得死
[1:36:23] That’s a Mexican standoff,and that was not the deal. 这就算火线对峙了,交易可不是这么谈的
[1:36:25] No trust, no deal. 没有信任就没有交易
[1:36:27] 威汉
[1:36:30] (德语:为可怜的小麦斯米兰想想吧)
[1:36:43] All right, Aldo. 好吧,艾尔多
[1:36:46] Fine. 好吧
[1:36:51] Just take that fucking traitor,and get her out of my sight. 把那个该死的叛徒带走,别让我再看到她
[1:37:06] Not so goddamn fast, doc.Tell him to go play with his dogs. 别急着疗伤,医生 叫医生去跟他的狗玩
[1:37:22] Before we yank that slug out you,you need to answer a few questions. 我们替你取出子弹前,你先得回答几个问题
[1:37:26] Few questions about what? 什么问题?
[1:37:28] About l got three men dead back there. 那三个人怎么死的?
[1:37:30] Why don’t you try telling us what the fuck happened? 告诉我们他妈的发生了什么事
[1:37:33] The British officer blew his German act and the Gestapo maJor saw it. 英国佬演砸了,被盖世太保的少校识穿
[1:37:38] Before we get into who shot John, 在我们查清谁杀了他之前
[1:37:41] why’d you invite my men to a rendezvous in a basement with a bunch of Nazis? 先说说你,为什么把我的人,约到全是纳粹的地下室碰面?
[1:37:50] l can see since you didn’t see what happened inside, 我知道,你没看见里面发生的事,
[1:37:53] that the Nazis being there must look odd. 所以一定觉得有纳粹在很奇怪
[1:37:56] Yeah, we got a word for that kind of odd in English. 没错,我们英文有个词儿能形容这种事
[1:37:58] lt’s called suspicious. 那就是“可疑”
[1:38:04] Everybody needs to calm down. 大家都得冷静下来
[1:38:06] You’re letting your imagination get the better of you. 不要被胡思乱想影响了理智
[1:38:10] You met the sergeant yourself. Willi. 你也见过威汉上士
[1:38:13] You remember him, don’t you? 记得他吧?
[1:38:15] Yeah, l remember him. 记得
[1:38:16] His wife had a baby tonight.He had Just become a… 他老婆今晚刚生小孩,他…
[1:38:20] He had Just become a father! …他刚当了爸爸!
[1:38:22] His commanding officer gave him and his mates the night off to celebrate. 他的上司放他假,让他和战友们今晚出来庆祝
[1:38:29] The Germans being there was either a trap set by me or a tragic coincidence. 德国人会在那里,要么就是我设的陷阱,要么就是不幸的巧合
[1:38:36] lt couldn’t be both. 但不会有这么巧合的陷阱
[1:38:48] How’d the shooting start? 他们怎么会火拼起来的?
[1:38:49] The Englishman gave himself away. 英国佬露了馅
[1:38:52] How’d he do that? 他怎么搞的?
[1:38:55] He ordered three glasses. 他要了三个酒杯(比手势)
[1:38:58] We order three glasses. 我们德国人要三个酒杯(比手势)
[1:39:00] That’s the German three. 这才是德国的“三”
[1:39:03] The other looks odd. 其他手势都很异常
[1:39:06] Germans would and did notice it. 德国人肯定是注意到了
[1:39:17] Okay, let’s pretend there were no Germans 好吧,假设那里没有德国佬
[1:39:19] and everything went exactly the way it was supposed to. 一切都照原计划进行
[1:39:22] What was the next step? 下一步是什么?
[1:39:24] Tuxedos. 先换上晚礼服
[1:39:26] To get them into the premiere wearing military uniforms 首映会到处都是军官
[1:39:28] with all the military there would’ve been suicide. 他们还穿军装去,等于是自杀
[1:39:33] But going as members of the German film industry, 但如果冒充德国电影圈人士
[1:39:37] they wear tuxedos and fit in with everybody else. 穿着晚礼服就能融入人群了
[1:39:42] l arranged for the tailor to fit three tuxedos tonight. 我已安排裁缝今晚来赶做三套晚礼服
[1:39:46] How’d you intend to get them in that premiere? 你打算怎么带他们混入首映会?
[1:39:48] Hand me my purse. 把我的皮包给我
[1:40:00] Lieutenant Hicox was going as my escort. 希考斯中尉本来要当我的男伴
[1:40:04] The other two were going as a German cameraman and his assistant. 另外两个扮德国摄影师和助理
[1:40:09] You still get us in that premiere? 你还能帮我们混进去吗?
[1:40:11] You speak German better than your friends? No. 你的德语有你朋友好吗?没有
[1:40:14] Have l been shot? Yes! 我有没有中弹?有!
[1:40:17] l don’t see me tripping the light fantaStique up a red carpet anytime soon. 我看来得有好一阵子不能走红地毯,
[1:40:23] Least of all, by tomorrow night. 至少明晚是不行了
[1:40:38] However, there’s something you don’t know. 另外,还有些变化你们不知情
[1:40:43] There’ve been two recent developments regarding Operation Kino. 电影院行动有两个新进展
[1:40:49] One, the venue has been changed from The Ritz to a much smaller venue. 第一,首映场地从丽池换到一个小得多的影院
[1:40:55] Enormous change at the last minute?That’s not very Germatic. 在临近的关头变阵?不符合德国佬的性格
[1:40:58] Why the hell is Goebbels doing stuff so damn peculiar? 戈培尔怎么会做这种诡异的事?
[1:41:01] lt probably has something to do with the second development. 也许和第二件事有关
[1:41:05] Which is? 什么事?
[1:41:11] Der Fuhrer is attending the premiere. 元首要出席首映会
[1:41:14] l’ve been rethinking my position… (德语)我一直在考虑我的处境…
[1:41:17] …in regards to your Paris premiere of ”Nation’s Pride.” …它关系到是否要出席你的《国家的骄傲》巴黎首映会
[1:41:25] As the weeks have gone on… 时间一周一周过去…
[1:41:29] …and the Americans are on the beach… …美国佬又抢滩登陆了…
[1:41:32] …l do find myself thinking more and more… …我发现自己越来越多地想到…
[1:41:36] …about this Private Zoller. …列兵佐勒的事迹
[1:41:38] This boy has done something tremendous for us. 这孩子为我们献上了无比的壮举
[1:41:42] And l’m beginning to think… 我开始觉得…
[1:41:44] …my participation in this event could be meaningful. …我去出席首映应该很有意义
[1:41:48] Fuck a duck! 这还得了!
[1:41:59] What are you thinking? 你在想什么?
[1:42:02] l’m thinking getting a whack at planting old Uncle Adolf 我在想给阿道夫老叔一记重击
[1:42:04] makes this horse a different color. 让战局彻底改变
[1:42:06] What is that supposed to mean? 所以呢?
[1:42:08] lt means you getting us in that premiere. 所以你一定要把我们弄进首映会
[1:42:10] l’m probably going to end up losing this leg. 我可能连这条腿都保不住了!
[1:42:13] Bye-bye, acting career. Fun while it lasted. 再见,演艺生涯。真是越说越好笑了,
[1:42:16] How do you expect me to walk the red carpet? 你要指望我怎么走红地毯?
[1:42:21] Doggy doc’s going to dig that slug out your gam. 兽医会把子弹取出来
[1:42:24] He’s going to wrap it up in a cast, 打上一层石膏掩饰
[1:42:26] and you got a good how-l-broke-my-leg-mountain-climbing story. 然后你就可以编个故事,说是爬山摔断了腿
[1:42:28] That’s German, ain’t it? You all like climbing mountains, don’t you? 德国人不都喜欢爬山吗?你喜欢不?
[1:42:31] l don’t. l like smoking, drinking and ordering in restaurants. 我不喜欢 我喜欢抽烟喝酒,在餐馆点菜
[1:42:34] But l see your point. 不过你的意思我明白了
[1:42:36] We fill you up with morphine till it’s coming out your ears 我们会替你注射一大桶吗啡
[1:42:40] and Just limp your little ass up that rouge carpet. 到时就扭着小屁股走你的红地毯吧
[1:42:45] l know this is a silly question before l ask it, 我知道这是个蠢问题
[1:42:48] but can you Americans speak any other language than English? 不过你们这些美国佬除了英语,还会哪种语言?
[1:42:54] We both speak a little ltalian. 我们也会说一点意大利语
[1:42:57] With an atrocious accent, no doubt. 肯定是严重口音 毫无疑问
[1:43:01] But that doesn’t exactly kill us in the crib. 但是也不会一开始就被戳破
[1:43:05] Germans don’t have a good ear for ltalian. 因为德国人不太会听意大利语
[1:43:12] So you mumble ltalian and brazen through it. ls that the plan? 你们打算嘟囔着蹩脚的意大利语蒙混过关,对吧?
[1:43:16] That’s about it. 差不多是这样
[1:43:21] That sounds good. 听起来不错
[1:43:22] lt sounds like shit.What else are we going to do? Go home? 不错个屁!不然还能怎么办?回家去?
[1:43:25] No, that sounds good. 不,还真的行得通
[1:43:28] lf you don’t blow it, with that,l can get you in the building. 只要你们别露马脚,我就能带你们进去
[1:43:33] Who does what? 你们角色怎么分配?
[1:43:34] Well, l speak the most ltalian,so l’ll be your escort. 我意大利语说得最溜,所以我当你的男伴
[1:43:38] Donowitz speaks second most,so he’ll be your ltalian cameraman. 唐诺维兹说的第二好,他当你的意大利摄影师
[1:43:41] Omar, third most. He’ll be Donny’s assistant. 欧玛第三好,只能当唐尼的助理了
[1:43:45] l don’t speak ltalian. 我不会讲意大利语啊?
[1:43:46] Like l said, third best. Just keep your fucking mouth shut. 所以我说你排第三好,到时你闭嘴就是了
[1:43:49] ln fact,why don’t you start practicing right now? 其实,不如你赶紧学几句?
[1:43:53] 哟呵 雨果
[1:43:58] You’ve moved up in the world. 你升官了嘛
[1:44:03] Look at you, Lieutenant First Class. 看看你这身,都混到一等中尉了
[1:44:06] And with your record of insubordination. Truly remarkable. 都造反了也能升职,你可真行啊
[1:44:15] And that one’s name is…Wilhelm Wicki. 那个家伙叫…魏奇
[1:44:18] He’s an Austrian-born Jew, who immigrated to the United States… 他是个奥地利出生的犹太佬…
[1:44:21] …when things began turning sour for the lsraelites. …战火烧到犹太人时就移民到了美国
[1:44:24] They are the two German-born members of the Basterds. 他们是“混蛋”里两个在德区出生的人
[1:44:28] They’ve been known to don German uniforms, to ambush squads. 据知,他们穿德军制服伪装,伏击德军小分队
[1:44:32] What brings you all the way out here? (德语)你们出来这里干嘛?
[1:44:40] But that doesn’t look like this. 不过这里好像不是那么回事
[1:44:45] This is odd. 事有蹊跷
[1:45:02] lt would appear somebody’s missing. 看起来是某个人掉的
[1:45:05] Somebody fashionable. 某位很时髦的女士
[1:45:08] Everybody out! 所有人出去!
[1:45:23] ”To Max, with love.” “致亲爱的麦斯”
[1:45:29] Bridget von Hammersmark. “布莉姬・范・海慕丝玛克”
[1:45:40] Chapter Five 第五章
[1:45:42] REVENGE OF THE GlANT FACE 犹太巨脸的复仇
[1:45:50] Night of ”NATlON’S PRlDE” premiere 《国家的骄傲》首映会之夜
[1:47:18] Remember…in English. (法语)记住…用英语
[1:47:20] Yes. 知道
[1:47:22] Action. 开拍
[1:47:24] But how do we get it developed? 要找谁冲洗呢?
[1:47:26] Only a suicidal idiot like us would develop that footage. 只有我们这种想自杀的傻子才会洗这种底片
[1:47:29] And suppose someone would develop the footage… 就算有人愿意做…
[1:47:32] …how do we get a 35mm print with a soundtrack? …要怎么印制带音轨的35毫米放映拷贝?
[1:47:34] We find somebody who can develop and process a 35mm print with a soundtrack. 我们去找那种冲印和制作音轨都会的人
[1:47:38] And we make them do it… 然后逼他做…
[1:47:40] …or we kill them. …不从就杀了他
[1:47:45] Bring that fucker over here!Put his head down on that table. (法语)把那个混球带过来,头压在桌上
[1:47:48] You either do what the fuck we tell you… 你不乖乖按我们说的做…
[1:47:50] …or l’ll bury this ax in your collaborating skull. …我就把你这卖国贼和你脑袋上的斧头一起埋了
[1:47:52] l’m not a collaborator. (法语)我没有通敌
[1:47:53] Marcel, do his wife and children know you? 马赛,他老婆孩子认识你吗?
[1:47:55] Yes. 是的
[1:47:56] Then after we kill this dog for the Germans… 我们杀死这条德国走狗后…
[1:47:59] …we’ll go and silence them. …就去让他们永远闭嘴
[1:49:36] “赫曼・戈林”
[1:49:41] Jannings, come on, show the ring. (德语)詹宁斯,过来秀一下你的戒指
[1:49:42] Come on, come on. There you go! 快呀,这就对了
[1:49:45] Fredrick, have a look at it. This is the highest artistic honor that l give. 弗德列克,看看,这是我颁发的最高艺术荣誉
[1:49:49] -Herr Doctor, l’m also feeling very honored. -You deserve it, my dear Jannings! 我感到非常荣幸,博士阁下 这是你应得的,亲爱的詹宁斯!
[1:49:52] But l believe after the premiere today,we have a new candidate. 不过我相信,今晚首映后,我们会有一个新的戒指候选人
[1:50:17] Ah, Emmanuelle… (法语)啊,艾曼妮…
[1:50:19] …l’d like you to meet the greatest actor in the world… …我想给你介绍世界上最伟大的演员…
[1:50:23] …Emil Jannings. …艾默・詹宁斯
[1:50:24] Mademoiselle, l’m pleased to meet you. (德语)小姐,很高兴认识你
[1:50:28] You have a beautiful cinema. 你的影院真漂亮
[1:50:42] Thank you, Hermann. (德语)谢谢你,赫曼
[1:51:08] Fraulein von Hammersmark. (德语)范・海慕丝玛克小姐
[1:51:14] Colonel Landa, it’s been years. (德语)兰达上校,多年不见了
[1:51:17] Dashing as ever, l see. 你还是那么帅气
[1:51:22] So what’s happened to your lovely leg? 那么,你的美腿怎么回事?
[1:51:25] A by-product of kicking ass in the German cinema, no doubt. 肯定是因为你踢爆了德国电影的票房,对吧
[1:51:30] Save your flattery, you old dog. 少拍马屁啦,老狐狸
[1:51:32] l know too many of your former conquests to fall into that honey pot. 掉进你蜜糖罐里的猎物已经太多了
[1:51:37] Seriously, what happened? 说真的,到底怎么回事?
[1:51:40] Well, l tried my hand,foolishly l might add… 这,怎么说好呢,我竟然傻到想试试…
[1:51:45] …at mountain climbing. …爬山的滋味
[1:51:47] And this is the result. 结果就搞成这样了
[1:51:49] Mountain climbing? 爬山?
[1:51:50] That’s how you inJured your leg mountain climbing? 爬山就是你腿伤的原因?
[1:51:52] Believe it or not, yes it is. 信不信由你,是真的
[1:52:18] Forgive me, fraulein. l don’t mean to laugh at your misfortune. 原谅我小姐,我不是想嘲笑你的不幸
[1:52:21] lt’s Just — mountain climbing? 只是…爬山?
[1:52:24] l’m curious, fraulein,what could have ever compelled you to undertake such a foolhardy endeavor? 我真好奇,小姐,你怎么会想去做这种鲁莽的事?
[1:52:32] Well, l shan’t be doing it again,l can tell you that. 可以告诉你的是,我肯定不会再去了
[1:52:36] That cast looks as fresh as my old Uncle Gustav. 石膏看起来像是刚敷上去的
[1:52:39] When were you climbing this mountain,last night? 你是几时去爬山的,昨晚吗?
[1:52:43] Very good eye, Colonel. 好眼力,上校
[1:52:45] lt happened yesterday morning. 是昨天早上
[1:52:48] And where in Paris is this mountain? 巴黎有山吗?
[1:52:53] No, l’m Just teasing you, fraulein. 别,我故意逗你的,小姐
[1:52:56] You know me, l tease rough. 你知道我的,最爱逗弄了
[1:52:59] So, who are your three handsome escorts? 那么,你这三位帅气的陪护是谁呀?
[1:53:03] l’m afraid neither three speak a word of German. 恐怕他们三个凑起来都不会说一句德语
[1:53:07] They’re friends of mine from ltaly. 他们是我意大利来的朋友
[1:53:09] This is a wonderful ltalian stuntman, Enzo Gorlomi. 这位是意大利出色的特技替身演员,安佐・葛罗米
[1:53:16] A very talented cameraman,Antonio Margheriti. 才华洋溢的摄影师,安东尼奥・马格列提
[1:53:21] And Antonio’s camera assistant Dominick Decocco. 安东尼奥的助理,多明尼克・戴可可
[1:53:25] Gentlemen, this is an old friend,Colonel Hans Landa of the SS. (意大利语)各位,这是我的老朋友 党卫军的汉斯・兰达上校
[1:53:33] Hello. (意大利语)你好
[1:53:34] Gentlemen, it’s a pleasure… (意大利语)先生们,幸会了…
[1:53:37] …the friends of our cherished star, admired by all of us,this outright Jewel of our culture… (意大利语)…既然是我们珍爱的明星的朋友, 这位德国最受爱戴的女明星,我们文化最璀璨的珠宝…
[1:53:41] …are naturally going to be under my personal protection for the duration of their stay. …我自然会在席间从头到尾亲自保障她的朋友们的安全
[1:53:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:53:50] Gorlomi? 你叫葛罗米?
[1:53:52] Am l saying it correctly? 我的发音没错吧?
[1:53:55] Yes – ‘er, correct. 对,呃,没错
[1:53:57] Gorlomi? 葛…罗米?
[1:53:59] Say it for me once please…? 能否说一次我听听…
[1:54:02] Gorlomi. 葛罗米
[1:54:04] l’m sorry, again…? 抱歉,能再说一遍?
[1:54:07] Gorlomi. 葛罗米
[1:54:08] Once more…? 再说一遍…?
[1:54:12] Gorlomi. 葛罗米
[1:54:14] What’s your name again…? 你叫什么来着…?
[1:54:16] Antonio Margheriti. 安东尼奥・马格列提
[1:54:20] Again…? 再一次…?
[1:54:21] Margheriti. 马格列提
[1:54:23] One more time, but let me really hear the music in it! 再说一次嘛,让我真切地听到那美妙的音律!
[1:54:27] Margheriti. 马-格-列-提
[1:54:30] HANS: Margheriti. 马格列提
[1:54:32] And you…? 还有你呢…?
[1:54:33] Dominick Decocco. 多明尼克・戴可可
[1:54:34] Dominick Decocco. 多明尼克・戴可可 好极了
[1:54:37] Well, my two cameraman friends need to find their seats. 好了,我这两位摄影师朋友得去就座了
[1:54:41] Let me see your tickets. 让我看看门票
[1:54:45] l suppose you getting premiere tickets for your friends wouldn’t be the most difficult thing… (德语)像你地位这么崇高的明星 替朋友弄到首映会门票…
[1:54:50] …for a star of your status. …应该不是什么难事
[1:54:52] 0023 and 0024. (意大利语)0023和0024
[1:54:56] That shouldn’t be too difficult to find,goodbye. 应该不难找,再见了
[1:55:47] (lNDlSTlNCT CHATTERlNG) “马丁・鲍曼”
[1:56:19] Ooh la la, Danielle Darrieux. (法语)呜啦啦,活脱脱一个丹妮尔・达黎欧 (注:法国女星)
[1:56:37] l have to go down and socialize with these Hun pigs. 刚才不得不先下去应酬那些野猪猡
[1:56:39] Let’s go over it again. 我们再来演练一遍吧
[1:56:42] Reel one is on the first proJector. 第一卷在一号放映机
[1:56:45] Reel two… 第二卷…
[1:56:46] …is on the second. …在二号放映机
[1:56:48] The third one is on the spool. 第三卷在卷轴上
[1:56:52] And the fourth one is ready to go. 第四卷也准备妥当
[1:56:57] Okay, the big sniper battle in the film… 狙击手枪杀敌军的戏份…
[1:56:59] …begins around the middle of the third reel. …从第三卷中间开始
[1:57:02] Our film comes in on the fourth reel. 我们做的影片嵌在第四卷里
[1:57:05] Somewhere towards the end of the third reel… 第三卷快结束时…
[1:57:07] …go down and lock the doors of the auditorium. …到楼下把观众席的大门锁死
[1:57:09] Then take your place behind the screen and wait for my cue. 再到大银幕后面等我的提示
[1:57:14] Then burn it down. 然后就付之一炬
[1:57:27] Take your seats. (德语)请就座
[1:57:28] The show is about to begin. 电影即将开始放映
[1:57:31] Everybody, please take your seats.The show is about to begin. 各位请就座,电影即将开始放映
[1:57:35] We’ll see you later. (意大利语)待会见
[1:57:36] Not so fast. 且慢
[1:57:38] A glass of champagne… 来杯香槟吧…
[1:57:41] …to toast ”Nation’s Pride.” …敬《国家的骄傲》
[1:57:50] My fraulein, may l have a word with you in private? (德语)小姐,我能私下跟你谈谈吗?
[1:57:55] Certainly. 没问题
[1:57:56] Excuse us. (意大利语)失陪一下
[1:58:10] Have a seat, my fraulein. (德语)请坐,我的小姐
[1:58:16] May l? 让我来
[1:58:24] Mademoiselle Mimieux allowed me… 米敏优小姐允许我…
[1:58:26] …to set up camp in her office for the time being. …活动期间使用她的办公室作为指挥部
[1:58:37] Let me see your foot. 让我看看你的脚
[1:58:40] l beg your pardon? 你说什么?
[1:58:42] Put your foot in my lap. 把你的脚放在我大腿上
[1:58:49] Hans, you embarrass me. 汉斯,你让我很窘迫
[1:59:22] Could you please reach into the right pocket of my coat… 请你把手伸进我大衣的右口袋…
[1:59:27] …and give me what you find in there. …把你在里面找到的东西递给我
[2:00:03] May l? 请给我好吗?
[2:00:23] What’s that American expression? (英语)美国佬那句俗语怎么说来着?
[2:00:25] ”lf the shoe fits, you must wear it.” (英语)“鞋子合脚,你就穿吧” (含义:如果是真的,你就认了吧)
[2:00:33] What now, Colonel? (德语)接下来呢,上校?
[2:01:26] The guy in the white smoking Jacket. (德语)穿白色上衣的家伙
[2:01:31] ALDO: Fucking shithead.Faggot fuck. Fuck you! (英语)我操,鸡巴操,操你啊!
[2:01:36] Bunch of shithead fuck. 一群他妈的猪头
[2:01:41] Fuck you, too! 你也去死吧!
[2:01:45] Goddamn Nazi farts, sons of bitches!Get your hands off me. 该死的臭纳粹,狗娘养的!把你们的臭手拿开
[2:01:50] You fucking bratwurst-smelling…God damn you! Get off! 全身骚臭的德国佬…该死的!放开我!
[2:02:00] Clever. 很聪明啊
[2:02:03] l informed the Fuhrer that the audience has taken their seats. (德语)我已通知元首,观众入席了
[2:02:06] He should arrive any minute. 他应该随时就会到
[2:02:09] Thank you, Hans. 谢谢你,汉斯
[2:02:12] ALDO: You Jerry-banging,Limburg-smelling… (英语)你们这些臭德国佬…
[2:02:13] Let go. (德语)放开他
[2:02:17] As Stanley said to Livingstone,Lieutenant Aldo Raine, l presume? (英语)就像电影里史丹利对李文斯顿说的那样 我猜你就是艾尔多・雷恩中尉吧?
[2:02:23] Hans Landa. 你是汉斯・兰达
[2:02:26] You’ve had a nice long run, Aldo. 你活跃了很久嘛,艾尔多
[2:02:30] Alas, you’re now in the hands of the SS. 可惜现在落到党卫军手中
[2:02:33] My hands to be exact. 确切地说是我手中
[2:02:34] And they’ve been waiting a long time to touch you. 大家想“碰碰”你很久了
[2:02:42] Caught you flinching. 畏缩了哟
[2:02:48] ALDO: Touch me again,Kraut-burger. 再来碰我啊,你个泡菜饼
[2:03:06] ALDO: Utivich?UTlVlCH: ls that you, Lieutenant? (艾:)尤特维奇? (尤:)中尉,是你吗?
[2:03:08] ALDO: Yeah. 是
[2:03:10] UTlVlCH: Do you know what happened to Donny? 你知道唐尼怎样了?
[2:03:12] Omar? 欧玛呢?
[2:03:14] -The woman? -ALDO: No, l do not. 还有那个女的? 不,我不知道
[2:04:03] Tell me, Aldo,if l were sitting where you’re sitting, (英语)告诉我,艾尔多,要是换了我坐在你的位置
[2:04:07] would you show me mercy? 你会对我仁慈吗?
[2:04:13] Nope. 不会
[2:04:15] What is that English expression about shoes and feet? 英语里有句鞋和脚的俗语怎么说来着?
[2:04:18] ”Looks like the shoe is on the other foot.”Yeah, l was Just thinking that. 貌似是“鞋子在别人脚上”,我正好想到这句 (含义:风水轮流转)
[2:04:22] You may leave us. (德语)你们出去吧
[2:04:25] But stay alert outside. 注意警戒
[2:04:35] So you’re Aldo the Apache. 你就是绰号“恶棍”的艾尔多
[2:04:39] -So you’re The Jew Hunter. -l’m a detective. 你就是“犹太猎人” 实际上我是个侦探
[2:04:42] A damn good detective. 很他妈厉害的侦探
[2:04:44] Finding people is my specialty, 找人是我的专长
[2:04:46] so naturally, l worked for the Nazis finding people. 所以很自然地,我就专门替纳粹找人了
[2:04:48] And, yes, some of them were Jews.But Jew Hunter? 没错,我找的有些是犹太人,但硬要说我是“犹太猎人”?
[2:04:53] Just a name that stuck. 这名字看来是甩不掉了
[2:04:55] Well, you do have to admit, it is catchy. 不过你得承认,这名字很好记
[2:04:59] Do you control the nicknames your enemies bestow on you? 敌人替你取的绰号,你能左右得了吗?
[2:05:03] Aldo the Apache and the Little Man? “恶棍”艾尔多和“小矮子”?
[2:05:06] What do you mean the Little Man? “小矮子”,什么意思?
[2:05:08] Germans’ nickname for you. 德军替你取的绰号
[2:05:10] The Germans’ nickname for me is the Little Man? 德军给我的绰号是“小矮子”?
[2:05:14] And as if to make my point, l’m a little surprised how tall you were in real life. 其实我对你的身高还有点惊讶呢
[2:05:18] l mean, you’re a little fellow,but not circus-midget little, 你虽然不高,但也不是马戏团的侏儒
[2:05:21] as your reputation would suggest. 完全不符合你的绰号
[2:05:23] Where’s my men? 我的手下呢?
[2:05:25] Where’s Bridget von Hammersmark? 布莉姬・范・海慕丝玛克呢?
[2:05:30] Well, let’s Just say,she got what she deserved. 姑且说,她得到应有的惩罚了
[2:05:36] And when you purchase friends like Bridget von Hammersmark, 买通她这种滥货色
[2:05:38] you get what you pay for. 只能说分钱分货
[2:05:42] Now as far as your paesanos,Sergeant Donowitz and Private Omar… 至于你的“意大利”同胞嘛 唐诺维兹中士和列兵欧玛…
[2:05:47] How you know our names? 你怎么知道我们的名字?
[2:05:49] Lieutenant Aldo, 艾尔多中尉
[2:05:53] if you don’t think l wouldn’t interrogate 如果你认为我不懂得盘问那些
[2:05:54] every single one of your swastika-marked survivors, 额头被你刻上纳粹记号的幸存者
[2:06:00] we simply aren’t operating on the level of mutual respect l assumed. 我们之间,就没有我所期待的互相尊重
[2:06:04] No, l guess not. 对,没有
[2:06:06] Well, back to the whereabouts of your two ltalian saboteurs. 回到你那两名意大利破坏分子的下落
[2:06:14] As of this moment, 到这一刻为止
[2:06:16] both Omar and Donowitz should be sitting in the very seats we left them in. 他们应该都还坐在我们默许的座位上
[2:06:21] Double-zero 23 and double-zero 24,if my memory serves. 如果没记错,是0023和0024号座位
[2:06:26] Explosives still around their ankles,still ready to explode. 他们的脚踝还绑着炸药,随时都能引爆
[2:06:29] And your mission,some would call a terrorist plot, 至于你们的任务 或者说是恐怖活动
[2:06:32] as of this moment, is still a go. 目前仍可以顺利实行
[2:06:35] That’s a pretty exciting story.What’s next? Eliza on Ice? 真是令人振奋的故事 接下来呢?用动画片骗他们出来?
[2:06:38] However, 但是
[2:06:42] all l have to do is pick up this phone right here, inform the cinema, and your plan is kaput. 只要我拿起电话,通知影院,你的计划就泡汤了
[2:06:50] lf they’re still here, and if they’re still alive,and that’s one big if, 我们大大地假设一下,假设他们还在,他们还活着,
[2:06:57] there ain’t no way you’re going to take them boys without setting off them bombs. 你想拿下他们,他们就会先引爆炸药
[2:07:00] l have no doubt. 这我毫不怀疑
[2:07:02] And, yes, some Germans will die.Yes, it will ruin the evening. 当然,会死几个德国人,会毁了这个美好的夜晚
[2:07:05] And, yes, Goebbels will be very, very, very mad at you 戈培尔会非常非常恨你
[2:07:08] for what you’ve done to his big night. 你毁了他如此重要的夜晚
[2:07:12] But you won’t get Hitler,you won’t get Goebbels, 不过你杀不了希特勒,杀不了戈培尔,
[2:07:14] you won’t get Goring,and you won’t get Bormann. 杀不了戈林,杀不了鲍曼
[2:07:17] And you need all four to end the war. 你得把这四个人全杀死才能结束战争
[2:07:21] But if l don’t pick up this phone right here, 但要是我不拿起这电话
[2:07:25] you may very well get all four. 你就能把他们四个全干掉
[2:07:28] And if you get all four, you end the war 如果你把他们四个全干掉,你就结束了战争
[2:07:34] tonight. 就在今晚
[2:07:37] So, gentlemen, 所以,各位
[2:07:39] let’s discuss the prospect of ending the war tonight. 让我们展望一下今晚结束战争的可能
[2:07:45] So, the way l see it, 照我来看
[2:07:47] since Hitler’s death or possible rescue rests solely on my reaction, 希特勒的生死完全取决于我的应对
[2:07:52] if l do nothing, 如果我坐视不管
[2:07:54] it’s as if l’m causing his death even more than yourselves. Wouldn’t you agree? 我比你们更像是杀死他的人,你同意吗?
[2:07:59] l guess so. 我猜是吧
[2:08:03] How about you, Utivich? 你呢,尤特维奇?
[2:08:05] l guess so, too. 我想也是
[2:08:12] Gentlemen, l have no intention of killing Hitler and killing Goebbels and killing Goring and killing Bormann, 各位,我并不想杀死希特勒,杀死戈培尔,杀死戈林,杀死鲍曼
[2:08:17] not to mention winning the war single-handedly for the Allies, 更别说拱手把胜利让给盟军,
[2:08:19] only later to find myself standing before a Jewish tribunal. 然后发现自己站在犹太人的审判席上
[2:08:25] lf you want to win the war tonight, 如果你们今晚想赢得战争
[2:08:30] we have to make a deal. 我们就得谈谈条件
[2:08:36] What kind of deal? 什么样的条件?
[2:08:37] The kind you wouldn’t have the authority to make. 你的权限决定不了的条件
[2:08:40] However, l’m sure this mission of yours has a commanding officer. 不过,我相信你们背后一定还有指挥官
[2:08:46] A general. 一位将军
[2:08:48] l’m betting for… 我打赌…
[2:08:51] OSS would be my guess. 是战略情报局的将军
[2:08:57] That’s a bingo! 喔,那是个猜中!
[2:09:02] ls that the way you say it? ”That’s a bingo.” 你们是不是这样说?“那是个猜中”?
[2:09:05] You Just say, ”Bingo.” 只说“猜中”就可以了
[2:09:07] Bingo! How fun. 猜中!真好玩
[2:09:11] But l digress. Where were we?Yeah! Make a deal. 我跑题了,我们说到哪里?对,谈条件
[2:09:15] Over there is a very capable two-way radio and sitting behind it 那边,有一台很好用的双向无线电
[2:09:20] is a more than capable radio operator named Hermann. 坐在那后面的是更好用的通讯员赫曼
[2:09:24] Get me someone on the other end of that radio 帮我联络无线电那头的盟军将领
[2:09:26] with the power of the pen to authorize my, 那个有权签署我的…
[2:09:30] let’s call it, the terms of my conditional surrender. 怎么说来着,“有条件的投降书”,
[2:09:33] lf that tastes better going down. 如果他觉得划得来的话
[2:09:36] You know, where l’m from… 你知道,我老家那边…
[2:09:37] Yeah? Where is that exactly? 耶?是哪里?
[2:09:39] Maynardville, Tennessee. 田纳西州,梅纳德维尔县
[2:09:41] l’ve done my share of bootlegging. 我贩卖过私酒
[2:09:44] Up there, if you engage in what the federal government calls illegal activity, 在那里,我干的可是联邦政府所谓的违法勾当
[2:09:48] but what we call Just a man trying to make a living for his family 而我们自己认为那只是养家糊口
[2:09:50] selling moonshine liquor,it behooves oneself to keep his wits. 在月光下偷偷摸摸买卖,很能让人保持警觉
[2:09:56] Long story short, we hear a story too good to be true, 长话短说,我意思是,情况若是好得离谱
[2:10:00] it ain’t. 那就肯定有诈
[2:10:03] Sitting in your chair,l would probably say the same thing, 换作是我,我大概也会这么说
[2:10:06] and 999.999 times out of a million,you would be correct. 而百分之99.9999的时候,你说的完全没错
[2:10:13] But in the pages of history,every once in a while, 不过在历史的长河中,每隔那么一阵子
[2:10:17] fate reaches out and extends its hand. 命运之神也会偶尔伸一伸手的
[2:10:27] What shall the history books read? 今晚的历史,会怎么写?
[2:10:56] MAN.; I implore you.we must destroy that tower. 求求你了,我们必须毁掉那个钟塔
[2:11:01] Sarge, that tower… 中士,那栋钟塔…
[2:11:22] MAN.; The tower Stands! 钟塔还在!
[2:11:26] Gum? (德语)有口香糖么?
[2:12:14] lt’s time. (法语)是时候了
[2:12:17] l should go lock the auditorium and take my place behind the screen. 我去锁上大门,然后就到银幕后面去了
[2:14:04] HANS: So when the military history of this night is written, 当世人记载今晚的军事史
[2:14:06] it will be recorded that l was part of Operation Kino 我将是电影院行动的一分子
[2:14:10] from the very beginning as a double agent. 从一开始我就是双面间谍
[2:14:13] Anything l’ve done in my guise as an SS Colonel 我以党卫军上校的身份所做的一切
[2:14:17] was sanctioned by the OSS as a necessary evil 都受到战略情报局的批准,是必要的恶行,
[2:14:20] to establish my cover with the Germans. 是为了掩护我的身份
[2:14:23] And it was my placement of Lieutenant Raine’s dynamite 是我把雷恩中尉的炸药
[2:14:26] in Hitler and Goebbels’ opera box that assured their demise. 安放在希特勒和戈培尔的包厢里,才确保把他们炸死
[2:14:30] l informed the Fuhrer that the audience has taken their seats. (德语)我已通知元首,观众入席了
[2:14:33] He should arrive any minute. 他应该随时就会到
[2:14:36] Thank you, Hans. 谢谢你,汉斯
[2:14:46] By the way, that last part is actually true. 顺便说一句,刚才放炸药这部分是真的
[2:14:49] l want my full military pension and benefits under my proper rank. 我要得到与我军衔相当的、全额的退伍金以及福利
[2:14:55] l want to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor 我要获得国会荣誉勋章
[2:14:57] for my invaluable assistance in the toppling of the Third Reich. 来表彰我协助推翻第三帝国不可估量的功绩
[2:15:02] ln fact, l want all the members of Operation Kino 其实我要这次行动的每个成员
[2:15:06] to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor. 都被授予国会荣誉勋章
[2:15:09] Full citizenship for myself.Well, that goes without saying. 我要完整的美国公民权,嗯,那根本不用多说
[2:15:13] And l would like the United States of America 我还希望美国政府出资
[2:15:16] to purchase property for me on Nantucket lsland 为我在南塔克特岛购置一处房产
[2:15:20] as a reward for all the countless lives l’ve saved 用于奖励我带来超乎想象的速度…
[2:15:24] by bringing the tyranny of the National Socialist Party to a swifter-than-imagined end. …铲除国家社会主义党的暴政,从而拯救了无数条人命
[2:15:26] Do you have all that, sir? 您都记下来了吗,长官?
[2:15:32] l look forward to seeing you face to face as well, sir. 我也很期待能和您会面,长官
[2:15:36] Lieutenant Raine? Right here. 雷恩中尉?他在这里
[2:15:41] Yes, sir. 是,长官
[2:15:43] GENERAL.; Colonel Landa will put you and Private Utivich in a truck aS priSonerS. 兰达上校会把你和尤特维奇作为战俘押上卡车
[2:15:47] Then he and hiS radio operator will get in the truck and drive to our lineS. 然后他和通讯员会把卡车开到我们的防线
[2:15:51] Upon croSSing our lineS, Colonel Landa and hiS man will Surrender to you. 一旦跨越界线,兰达上校和手下会向你投降
[2:15:56] You will then take over driving of the truck 到时你接手驾驶卡车
[2:15:58] and bring them Straight to me for debriefing. IS that clear, Lieutenant? 把他们直接带来向我报告,清楚吗,中尉?
[2:16:02] Yes, sir. 是,长官
[2:16:03] Over and out. 通话完毕
[2:16:29] Herr Dr. Goebbels, excuse me.Could l go out for a moment? 戈培尔博士,真不好意思,我出去一下行么
[2:16:33] Perfectly understandable, my boy. 我完全能理解,孩子
[2:16:35] You go now,and we’ll see you after the show. 去吧,电影散场时见
[2:17:44] Who is it? (法语)哪位?
[2:17:45] Fredrick! 弗德列克!
[2:17:48] Shit. 该死
[2:17:54] Are you the manager of this cinema?l want my money back. 你是影院经理吗?我要退票
[2:17:56] That actor in the movie stinks. 男主角演技太烂了
[2:18:00] What are you doing here? 你来这干嘛?
[2:18:01] l came to visit you. 来看你呀
[2:18:04] Can’t you see how busy l am? 你没看到我在忙吗?
[2:18:05] Then allow me to lend an assist. 那就让我来帮忙
[2:18:08] Fredrick, it’s not funny, you can’t be here. 弗德列克,这不好笑,你不能进来
[2:18:11] This is your premiere,you need to be out there with them. 这是你的首映会,你应该和他们一起
[2:18:16] Normally, you would be right. 通常情况下,你说得对
[2:18:18] And for all the other films l do… 如果换了别的电影,我会这样做的,…
[2:18:20] …l intend to endure evenings like tonight,in the proper spirit. …像今晚这样的场合,我会打起精神忍耐到底
[2:18:25] However, the fact remains… 然而,问题是…
[2:18:28] …this film is based on my military exploits. …这部电影是根据我的战斗事迹改编的
[2:18:30] And in this case,my exploits consisted of killing many men. 而我的事迹却是杀了很多人
[2:18:36] Consequently, the part of the film that’s playing now… 所以现在放映的这一段…
[2:18:40] …l don’t like watching this part. …我不是很喜欢看
[2:18:43] -l am sorry, Fredrick, but… -So, l thought… 很抱歉,弗德列克,但… 所以…
[2:18:45] …l’d come up here and do what l do best… …我就想上来做我最擅长的…
[2:18:48] …annoy you. …来烦你
[2:18:50] And from the look on your face,it would appear l haven’t lost my touch. 从你的表情来看,我还是很成功的
[2:18:55] Are you so used to the Nazis kissing your ass… 你是不是太习惯了纳粹的奉承…
[2:18:57] …you’ve forgotten what the word ”no” means? …以至于你忘了“不”是什么意思?
[2:18:59] No…you can’t be here! 不…你不能进来!
[2:19:01] Now go away! 现在就走开吧!
[2:19:05] Fredrick, you hurt me. 弗德列克,你弄痛我了
[2:19:06] Well, it’s nice to know you can feel something. 好啊,很高兴得知你还有感觉
[2:19:12] Even if it’s Just physical pain. 哪怕只是肉体上的疼痛
[2:19:14] l’m not a man you say, ”go away” to. 我不是能被你喊“走开”的人
[2:19:17] There’s over three hundred dead bodies in ltaly, that if they could, would testify to that! 在意大利,有三百多具尸体可以证明这点!
[2:19:24] After what l’ve done for you… 在我为你做这么多之后…
[2:19:25] …you disrespect me at your peril! …你竟然还敢不尊重我!
[2:19:28] Lock the door. 把门锁上
[2:19:29] What? 什么?
[2:19:32] Lock the door. 把门锁上
[2:19:33] We don’t have much time. 我们时间不多
[2:19:37] Time for what? 什么时间?
[2:19:39] Forget it! 当我没说!
[2:19:40] –No, no, no…wait. 别别别…等等
[2:19:43] You want me to…lock the door? 你要我…把门锁上?
[2:19:46] For the fifty-seventh time, yes. 说几十遍了,是
[2:21:49] When l kill that guy,you got 30 feet to get to that guard. 我杀了那个警卫后,你要跑过10米去杀另一个
[2:21:51] -Can you do it? -l have to. 你能做得到吗? 我必须做到
[2:22:23] Champagne? 来杯香槟?
[2:22:46] Extraordinary my dear, simply extraordinary! 太精采了亲爱的,真是太精采了!
[2:22:49] This is your finest film yet. 这是你拍过的最好的电影
[2:22:52] Thank you, my Fuhrer. 谢谢你,元首
[2:22:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[2:23:17] who wants to Send a mesage to Germany? (英语)谁要给德国捎个信?
[2:23:20] I have a message for Germany. (英语)我要给德国捎个信
[2:23:26] That you are all going to die. 那就是你们全都得死
[2:23:29] Enough! Stop it! (德语)够了!停掉!
[2:23:31] Turn off the proJector! 把放映机关了!
[2:23:32] And I want you to look deep into the face of the Jew who’s going to do it! (英语)我要你们仔细看着,这张将要杀死你们的犹太人的脸!
[2:23:38] l don’t know what’s going on.That does not belong in my movie! (德语)我不知道是怎么回事,我的电影没有这一段!
[2:23:40] Marcel, burn it down. (英语)马赛, 放火
[2:23:44] Oui, Shosanna. (法语)是,索莎娜
[2:24:21] My name is ShoSanna DreyfuS, (英语)我叫索莎娜・德瑞芙斯
[2:24:23] and this is the face 这张巨脸,就是
[2:24:27] of Jewish vengeance. 犹太人复仇的脸
[2:26:25] These are the American lines, Colonel sir. (德语)这就是美国人的控制区了,上校先生
[2:26:29] Excellent, Hermann. 太好了,赫曼
[2:26:35] HANS: Hermann, uncuff them. (英语)赫曼,解开他们的手铐
[2:26:55] l’m officially surrendering myself over to you, Lieutenant Raine. 我正式向你投降,雷恩中尉
[2:27:00] We’re your prisoners. 我们是你的战俘了
[2:27:03] How about my knife? 我的刀子呢?
[2:27:10] Thank you very much, Colonel. 非常感谢,上校
[2:27:12] Utivich, cuff the Colonel’s hands behind his back. 尤特维奇,把上校反手铐起来
[2:27:16] ls that really necessary? 真的有这必要吗?
[2:27:18] l’m a slave to appearances. 我非常注重形式
[2:27:23] Scalp Hermann. 剥了赫曼的头皮
[2:27:26] Are you mad? 你疯了吗?
[2:27:28] What have you done? 你都做了什么?
[2:27:31] l made a deal with your general for that man’s life! 我和你将军有协议,要保证这个人的性命!
[2:27:35] Yeah, they made that deal. But they don’t give a fuck about him. They need you. 耶,是有这协议 不过他们才懒得鸟他,他们要的是你
[2:27:39] You’ll be shot for this! 你会因此被枪毙的!
[2:27:41] Nah, l don’t think so. More like chewed out.l’ve been chewed out before. 才怪,最多被臭骂一顿而已 我已经被骂惯了
[2:27:46] You know, Utivich and myself heard that deal you made with the brass. 你知道,尤特维奇和我都听到了你那些厚颜无耻的条件
[2:27:51] End the war tonight? 今晚就能结束战争?
[2:27:54] l’d make that deal. 换了我也会答应的
[2:27:55] How about you, Utivich?You make that deal? 你呢,尤特维奇?你会答应他吗?
[2:27:57] -l’d make that deal. -l don’t blame you. Damn good deal. 我会的 我不责怪你,确实是他妈的好交易
[2:28:02] And that pretty little nest you feathered for yourself. 还有你替自己安置的那个漂亮的小巢穴
[2:28:05] Well, if you’re willing to barbecue the whole High Command, 不错,看在你愿意把整个德军高层都给烧烤了的份上
[2:28:08] l suppose that’s worth certain considerations. 确实值得考虑一下
[2:28:12] But l do have one question. 不过我仍有一件事不能释怀
[2:28:15] When you get to your little place on Nantucket lsland, 等你到了南塔克特岛
[2:28:18] l imagine you are going to take off that handsome-looking SS uniform of yours. 我想你一定会脱掉这身帅气的党卫军制服
[2:28:23] Ain’t you? 对吧?
[2:28:28] That’s what l thought. 我就知道
[2:28:31] Now, that l can’t abide. 这我可不能容忍
[2:28:34] How about you, Utivich, can you abide it? 你呢,尤特维奇,你能容忍吗?
[2:28:36] Not one damn bit, sir. 绝对不能,长官
[2:28:40] l mean, if l had my way, 我是说啊,要是能照我的意思来
[2:28:42] you’d wear that goddamn uniform for the rest of your pecker-sucking life. 你这操蛋的下半辈子最好都穿着那身军装
[2:28:48] But l’m aware that ain’t practical. 不过我知道这并不现实
[2:28:50] l mean, at some point,you’re going to have to take it off. 你迟早肯定会脱掉它
[2:28:53] So, 所以呢
[2:28:55] l’m going to give you a little something you can’t take off. 我要给你一个脱不掉的小纪念
[2:29:23] You know something, Utivich? 你知道吗,尤特维奇?
[2:29:26] l think this Just might be my masterpiece. 这或许会是我的旷世之作
[2:29:31] 编剧兼导演 昆汀・塔伦蒂诺
2009年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Radio Days(无线电时代-下)[1987]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A Better Life(更好的生活)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme