英文名称:inf-c2hv ass
年代:
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | In a story so bizarre I can scarcely believe the event I’m reporting, | 太蹊跷了 我都无法相信接下来的报道 |
[01:41] | and yet corroborated by at least a dozen eyewitnesses, | 但据众多目击者证实 |
[01:44] | a white male apparently fell from the sky above downtown Los Angeles today, | 今天一名男性白人从洛杉矶 市中心上空坠下 |
[01:48] | landed in the middle of a busy intersection, destroying one vehicle | 掉在一个十字路口 正中砸坏一辆轿车 |
[01:52] | and hospitalizing its elderly driver, | 年迈的车主随即被送往医院 |
[01:54] | and then was removed from the scene before emergency personnel could respond. | 但在急救人员反应过来前 坠亡男子的尸体便被人转移 |
[01:58] | Without a body, the police have yet to piece together the events of a day | 找不到尸体 警察分析今天的事件之后 |
[02:01] | that can only be described as…implausible. | 得出了这样的结论…白日一梦 |
[02:04] | Reports of a second body landing in the Boyle Heights area have yet | 据报道另一落在波尔高地的尸体 |
[02:07] | to be confirmed and are being treated as the bullshit they most likely are. | 已被证实存在 但很可能与之前结果一样 |
[03:24] | Ooooooh. | 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:26] | Ahhh. | 啊 啊 |
[04:31] | You big cock English. | 好大只的美国鸟 |
[04:34] | Strong like horse. | 堪比马屌 |
[05:09] | Fuck that. | 操你丫的 |
[05:51] | That’s not so bad. | 还不算太糟 |
[06:01] | You like nice and rough. | 你喜欢用力一点啊 |
[06:33] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[06:47] | Pick up, Eve. | 接电话 伊芙 |
[06:51] | The number you have reached is not in service at this time and… | 您所拨打的电话不在服务区 您… |
[06:53] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[06:57] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[07:02] | You lost? | 迷路了? |
[07:04] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:11] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[08:18] | Shit. | 完了 |
[08:22] | Shit. | 完了 |
[08:23] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[08:25] | On your knees, son. | 跪下 小胖 |
[08:29] | Okay, chow mein. Who do you work for? | 好吧 告诉我 你老大是谁? |
[08:32] | Fuck you, Chelios. | 操你丫的 齐力欧斯 |
[08:37] | Fuckin’ ground. | 先操着地 |
[08:43] | Oo. | 唔哇 |
[08:47] | Fuck. | 操吧 |
[08:51] | Oo-Oo. | 啊 啊 |
[08:56] | You found me in quite an unpleasant mood this morning, mate. | 知道我今早心情很不好了吧 伙计 |
[08:59] | Now… I’m gonna ask you this question one time. | 现在… 我只问一遍 |
[09:02] | Who’s gots my fucking strawberry tart? | 谁他妈给我装的那个草莓饼? |
[09:09] | Capiche? | 明白了? |
[09:11] | J-J-… | 他 他… |
[09:12] | …-J-…J-J-… | …他 他 他… |
[09:14] | …-J-J… | …他 他 |
[09:16] | …Just spit the fucking name out! | …他妈的快说! |
[09:18] | Johnny Vang! | 强尼·范! |
[09:20] | Johnny fucking Vang? | 强尼 他妈的 范? |
[09:21] | Johnny fucking Vang? | 强尼 他妈的 范? |
[09:23] | Good boy. Where? | 好孩子 他在哪? |
[09:24] | Cypress Social Club! | 丝柏 社交俱乐部! |
[09:26] | Cypress…Cypress Social Club. | 丝柏… 丝柏 社交俱乐部 |
[09:29] | Now you’re sure about that, ain’t ya? | 现在不会骗我了 对吧? |
[09:32] | Good boy. Thanks for coming. | 很好 谢谢你的出现 |
[09:34] | Now you can keep that. | 那东西你留着玩吧 |
[11:00] | Hello. Doc Miles. | 你好 我是 迈尔斯 医生 |
[11:03] | Yeah… Doc, it’s Chev. | 嗯 医生 我是 契夫 |
[11:05] | Jesus H… Chelios! | 上帝啊… 齐力欧斯! |
[11:07] | You’ve gotta be kiddin’ me. | 你肯定在耍我吧 |
[11:08] | Listen, I’m deadly fuckin’ serious, Doc. | 听着 我他妈很负责的告诉你 |
[11:10] | These Triad motherfuckers cut out my fuckin’ heart | 三合会的杂碎些把老子的心脏挖走了 |
[11:13] | and put in one of those plastic artificial jobs. | 装了个塑料人工心脏进去 |
[11:15] | You got an artificial heart? | 装了个人工心脏? |
[11:19] | Do you think I’m having a fuckin’ laugh? | 你认为我他妈还能笑吗? |
[11:21] | No-No-No, but you got to admit, it’s a little out there, dude. | 不 但你得承认有点可笑 |
[11:23] | Yeah, you take your fuckin’ time, Doc. | 抓紧时间说正事 医生 |
[11:25] | You don’t have any time, if you’ve got an artificial heart. | 你活不了多久 如果靠人工心脏 |
[11:27] | They’re not designed to keep you alive more than a couple days | 那东西不是用来长期使用的 |
[11:29] | while you’re waitin’ on a transplant. | 是用来过渡移植的 |
[11:30] | And don’t do anything strenuous. | 记得别去做费心的事 |
[11:32] | Yeah, sure, Doc. No problem. | 嗯 好的 没问题 |
[11:33] | So what’s my next fuckin’ move? | 那接下来该怎样? |
[11:35] | Well, we got to get a real heart put back in you preferably your own. | 找个真的心脏装回去 最好是你自己的 |
[11:38] | I’m on it. | 正在找 |
[11:38] | Okay, you’re on it. | 好玩 找自己的 |
[11:39] | Doc! Jesus fucking Christ! | 医生! 快帮下我! |
[11:41] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 对 对不起 |
[11:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:43] | Does-Does… Let me… Does that thing have a a-a-a a belt battery pack? | 那… 我… 那东西是否连了个 腰带电池盒? |
[11:46] | Check. | 没错 |
[11:47] | How many bars are showing? | 电量还有几格? |
[11:50] | One. | 1格 |
[11:50] | Shit. That’s better than none, I guess. | 妈的 总比没有好 |
[11:52] | Look, what they did you with is an Avicor Total Artificial Heart. | 听着 他们装的是艾维克公司的人工心脏 |
[11:58] | It’s got an internal battery that’ll pick up once the belt battery dies. | 除了腰带电池 还有个体内电池 |
[12:01] | It’s like a reserve tank. | 就像个蓄能池 |
[12:03] | Once the internal battery takes over, you got one fuckin’ hour. | 一旦体内电池耗尽 你就剩一小时了 |
[12:07] | The internal battery charges wirelessly through | 体内电池通过其肤感能量传输系统 |
[12:10] | its transcutaneous energy transfer system. | 以无线的方式充电 |
[12:12] | Two coils, there’s one internal, one external that transmit the, uh, | 有两个线圈 一个在体内 一个在外面将电磁能量 |
[12:16] | magnetic force across the skin without piercing the surface. | 以不刺穿皮肤的方式发送进去 |
[12:20] | The internal coil receives power and sends it to the controller device. | 体内线圈接收到电磁能后 就将其送入控制设备 |
[12:24] | Is this makin’ any fuckin’ sense to you, Chevy? | 这些你听得懂吗 契夫? |
[12:26] | It’s fucking Greek, Doc. | 你这希腊语说得真好 |
[12:29] | Greek. | 希腊 |
[12:31] | Look, you got to keep your body electrically charged to keep | 你要不停给身体充电 |
[12:33] | that piece of shit pumpin’. | 以维持心脏跳动 |
[12:35] | Copy that. | 懂了 |
[12:36] | Hey, Chev. | 嘿 契夫 |
[12:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:38] | I’m stoked you’re alive, dude. | 真没想到你还活着 伙计 |
[12:40] | I’ll get back to you, Doc. | 我会回你那的 医生 |
[12:41] | Yeah, well, y… Call me. | 嗯 行 嗯… 打给我 |
[12:45] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[12:48] | Hey-Hey-Hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[12:49] | That’s a nice car. | 车很不错啊 |
[12:50] | I don’t suppose you know where the Cypress Social Club is, do you? | 你们知道丝柏社交俱乐部 在哪儿吗? |
[12:53] | Man, fuck that shit, puto. | 兄弟 管它个球 |
[12:55] | Let’s race, ese. | 来赛赛车 |
[12:57] | Don’t you tempt me, fucker. | 别来挑逗我 小子 |
[12:59] | What I need from you is directions. | 我只想知道路怎么走 |
[13:27] | Oh, shit. | 噢 妈的 |
[13:43] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[13:57] | Damn, dog. You good, ese? | 噢 天啊 你没事吧? |
[14:00] | Tiger fuckin’ Woods. | 和泰戈·伍兹一样 |
[14:04] | Never better. Greatest day of my fuckin’ life. | 没事 有生以来最操蛋的一天 |
[14:12] | You gents couldn point me in the direction of the | 你们给我讲下怎么去 |
[14:14] | Cypress Social Club, could ya? | 丝柏社交俱乐部 好不? |
[14:17] | Well, you ain’t too far. | 行啊 不远了 |
[14:19] | You go down Orange for, like, two miles and then you’re there, homes. | 沿着橙色路走大概2英里 就到了 |
[14:22] | Cool. | 不错 |
[14:27] | You mind givin’ me a jump? | 能给我跳个电吗? |
[14:37] | Just juice me. | 让我爽下 |
[15:27] | Hey, Menudo, where’s the fuckin’ Social Club? | 嘿 伙计 社交俱乐部在哪? |
[15:33] | Uh, donde esta La Social Club? | 呃 社交俱乐部在哪? |
[15:43] | Buenos nachos, white boy. | 去送菜吧 白鬼 |
[15:49] | This is a fucking social club? | 这就是社交俱乐部? |
[16:00] | You Johnny Vang? | 你是 强尼·范? |
[16:01] | Uh-uh. | 呃 |
[16:43] | Go! | 走! |
[17:16] | Get lost, bitch. | 滚一边去 婊子 |
[17:17] | Fuck you! | 这个人 我的英雄 会对付你的 |
[17:21] | What? | 什么? |
[17:21] | Where’s Johnny Vang? | 强尼·范在哪儿? |
[17:23] | You lookin’ to get your ass killed, dog? | 你找死吗 白痴? |
[17:27] | Wrong expression. | 表述错了 |
[17:28] | You ain’t tappin’ my ass. | 你敲不了我屁股 |
[17:32] | There you go, cupcake. | 很好啊 伙计 |
[17:39] | Fuckin’ no Ebola for me today, thanks. | 我今天可不想得性病 谢了 |
[17:43] | There goes my ride! | 我要的车开走了! |
[17:49] | What’s that, fucking cunt-onese? | 说什么啊 操你? |
[17:52] | I’d rather stick my dick in a blender. | 我宁愿把老二插进搅拌机搅了 |
[18:13] | Johnny Vang? | 强尼·范? |
[18:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:15] | Where? | 在哪? |
[18:27] | Hey, dude why you in rush? | 嘿 伙计 干嘛那么着急? |
[18:29] | Wait for me! | 等等我! |
[18:30] | Goddamn! | 妈的! |
[18:32] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[18:32] | Get out of the fucking car! | 从车里滚出来! |
[18:34] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:37] | Get your own fuckin’ station wagon! | 喜欢旅行车自己买去! |
[18:43] | Damn! | 妈的! |
[18:45] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[18:47] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:48] | You taking this too fast with me. | 你跑得太快了 |
[18:50] | Which way? | 哪条路? |
[18:50] | I want you to take it slow. | 慢点走 |
[18:53] | Which way? | 哪边走? |
[18:58] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[19:00] | You didn’t ask name. | 你还没问我名字 |
[19:03] | Shut up a minute, for fuck’s sake! | 安静一会 妈的! |
[19:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[19:10] | Johnny Vang? | 强尼·范? |
[19:10] | Yes! | 对! |
[19:13] | Motherfucker! | 狗娘养的! |
[19:25] | Baby! | 宝贝儿! |
[19:47] | Where’s fuckin’ Chelios? | 齐力欧斯他妈的在哪儿? |
[19:55] | You like sushi, Chinese man? | 喜欢寿司吧 中国佬? |
[20:06] | How the fuck am I supposed to know what kind of ”-ese” you is, | 我怎么知道你他妈的是哪国人 |
[20:08] | you slanty-eyed fuck? | 你他妈的? |
[20:12] | Check it out. Sushi. | 你等着 寿司佬 |
[20:32] | Hey, Chico! | 嘿 奇哥! |
[20:36] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[20:38] | We can make a deal. | 我们可以做个交易 |
[20:40] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[21:05] | Eve? | 伊芙? |
[21:10] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[21:41] | Here, baby. | 来这 宝贝 |
[21:43] | Eve! | 伊芙! |
[21:49] | Chev. | 契夫 |
[21:54] | Hey. I need you to take your fuckin’ hands off Lemon now, man. | 嘿 把你爪子从柠檬 身上拿开 |
[21:57] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁? |
[21:59] | Who the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you? | 我他妈是谁? 你他妈又是谁? |
[22:00] | Do you know this guy, Lemon? | 你认识他吗 柠檬? |
[22:03] | ”Lemon”? | “柠檬”? |
[22:05] | You were dead. | 你已经死了 |
[22:06] | Uh… | 呃… |
[22:08] | I’m…uh, I’m so confused right now. | 我… 呃 现在搞不懂了 |
[22:12] | What’s that ticking sound? | 你怎么有滴答声? |
[22:13] | Yeah, what is that sound? | 对 怎么有声音? |
[22:15] | You’re kinda weird, tick-man. | 你个怪物 滴答男 |
[22:16] | It’s time for you to go! | 该走了! |
[22:21] | Randy? | 蓝迪? |
[22:22] | ”Randy”? Come here. | “蓝迪”? 来这儿 |
[22:46] | Not you. | 不是你的 |
[22:47] | Babe, it’s not… | 宝贝 不是… |
[22:48] | Who the fuck is that? | 她是谁? |
[22:49] | Ah, some whore. | 啊 一个妓女 |
[22:52] | Fuck, no. | 别这样 |
[22:52] | That was a mistake. | 你误会了 |
[22:54] | Oh, fuck. | 我靠 |
[22:55] | Look she’s helpin’ me find my heart. | 她在帮我找我的心脏 |
[22:56] | Yeah. What? | 什么? |
[22:57] | Go away. | 走开 |
[22:58] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[23:04] | What? | 什么? |
[23:10] | Oh, you dozy cunt. | 噢 你个贱货 |
[23:22] | No. | 别开枪 |
[23:24] | We need his ass alive. | 让那狗日的活着 |
[23:26] | Chev Chelios. | 契夫·齐力欧斯 |
[23:28] | Let’s save some bullets, dude. | 节约点子弹 兄弟 |
[23:29] | I’m up for that, when we’ve all had a drink. | 等大家喝点了再说吧 |
[23:31] | Should I duck? | 要我躲起来吗? |
[23:33] | Yeah. | 要 |
[24:32] | Shall I bypass the formalities? | 还需要自我介绍吗? |
[24:36] | Of course. | 当然不 |
[24:38] | Who do you work for and what the fuck do they want with me? | 你老大是谁 他要我怎样? |
[24:41] | EI Huron. | EI·休伦 |
[24:43] | English! | 说英语! |
[24:44] | What’s a fuckin’ ”EI who-done”? | 谁是 “EI·休当”? |
[24:46] | It’s a ferret. | 就是 “白鼬” |
[24:50] | He wants you alive… so he can watch you die. | 他要你活着… 好看着你死 |
[24:54] | Oh, yeah? Why? | 是吗? 为什么? |
[24:57] | I don’t know. Doesn’t everybody? | 我不知道 有谁不想看吗? |
[25:02] | Shut up. Oo, you lucky bastard. | 闭嘴 噢 你这个杂种今天走运了 |
[25:15] | Eve, let’s go. | 伊芙 我们走 |
[25:18] | Che-Che, Che-Che-Che… Chev Cherios. | 契… 契 契 契 契… 契夫·齐力欧斯 |
[25:32] | Get on the floor now! | 给我趴下! |
[25:39] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[25:41] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:43] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:46] | Oh, it’s on now! | 噢 开始打吧! |
[25:48] | No, stop! | 不 住手! |
[25:50] | Get off! | 滚开! |
[25:54] | Get off me, ma’am! | 滚开 大娘! |
[26:04] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[26:06] | No! | 不! |
[27:02] | Why didn’t you call me? | 为什么不打给我? |
[27:04] | Like fuck I didn’t. | 我没打吗 |
[27:05] | Didn’t you get my message? | 你没收到留言? |
[27:10] | No! | 没有! |
[27:11] | Where have you been for the last three months? | 这三个月你去哪儿了? |
[27:13] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[27:14] | I fell a mile out of a helicopter. | 我从一千里高的直升机里掉下来 |
[27:16] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[27:17] | No way! You know what? | 不可能! 知道吗? |
[27:18] | That’s totally possible. | 那绝对不可能 |
[27:19] | I saw this video on YouTube where this guy’s parachute doesn’t open | 我在YouTube上看见了 那家伙降落伞没打开 |
[27:23] | and he falls like fourteen thousand feet and he lives. | 从大概14000尺高的地方掉下来 居然还活着 |
[27:26] | Yes baby, I know it’s possible because I fuckin’ did it! | 对 宝贝 我知道的 因为我就是他! |
[27:30] | Quit it. | 别弄了 |
[27:31] | Since when were you on the Internet? | 你什么时候开始上网了? |
[27:33] | You know, a lot of things have changed since you died. | 你死后 很多事都变了 |
[27:35] | I didn’t fuckin’ die. | 我他妈没死 |
[27:36] | Well, that’s besides the point, isn’t it? | 不仅仅是没死 对吧? |
[27:44] | Get off! | 滚开! |
[27:46] | Oo! | 啊! |
[27:50] | Where are we going, Chev? | 我们要去哪 契夫? |
[27:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:53] | I need to find that slant from the club, the one with the red cooler. | 我要找俱乐部里带了个 红色冷藏盒的亚洲人 |
[27:56] | Are you talking about Johnny Vang? | 你在说强尼·范吗? |
[28:13] | Do you know Johnny Vang? | 你认识强尼·范? |
[28:14] | I know his ass. | 有点了解 |
[28:15] | He’s got that box with him all the time. | 他成天都抱着他那个盒子 |
[28:18] | That box. I need it. | 我需要那盒子 |
[28:20] | I can bet on my grandma’s coochie he’s at the horse track. | 我敢用我奶娘打赌他肯定在赛马场 |
[28:27] | Dude, you gonna put Johnny Vang on ice? | 兄弟 你会和强尼·范干一场吗? |
[28:30] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[28:31] | That’s so fuckin’ sexy. | 那可真性感 |
[28:36] | Fuckin’ dead. | 妈的没电了 |
[28:37] | Didn’t they cuff you? | 他们没铐上你? |
[28:41] | Damn it. Do me. | 妈的 帮下我 |
[28:43] | I’ll do you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[28:49] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[28:52] | I got to get a hold… I’ve got to call Doc. | 我得找个东西… 我要问下医生 |
[28:54] | I need a cell phone. | 我需要电话 |
[28:55] | Why didn’t you just say it? | 为什么不早说? |
[28:56] | I have a cell phone. | 我有电话 |
[28:59] | Here. | 给你 |
[29:05] | You got a cell phone. | 你有电话 |
[29:07] | I got you. | 我罩你 |
[29:09] | Okay? | 行吧? |
[29:10] | You’ve got to work for the things that… | 你必须做事 为了… |
[29:12] | Chevy? | 契夫? |
[29:13] | I lost the belt battery, Doc. | 腰带电池丢了 医生 |
[29:15] | How long ago? | 多久了? |
[29:16] | Over an hour. | 一个多小时 |
[29:17] | Jesus Christ, that’s not fuckin’ possible, Chevy. | 上帝啊 不可能 契夫 |
[29:19] | You should be dea… Fuck, never mind. | 你应该已经死… 别管了 |
[29:21] | Look…it’s a wireless system, | 听着… 那是无线系统 |
[29:23] | so any kind of low-level electrical shock to your skin should juice it. | 所以皮肤上任何微弱 的电击都可充电 |
[29:26] | At least temporarily. | 至少暂时能 |
[29:27] | Hey, Chev I’m a certified heart surgeon. | 嘿 契夫 我是持照心脏手术师 |
[29:30] | Well, I… I was. | 嗯 我… 曾经是 |
[29:31] | I lost my license after I fucked up | 我在地下室 |
[29:32] | my ex-wife’s vaginal rejuvenation procedure in our basement. | 搞砸了前妻的阴道修复术后 就丢了执照 |
[29:35] | That’s irrelevant right now. | 这事无关紧要 |
[29:37] | The point is if you can get hold of your heart, | 紧要的是如果你能找回心脏 |
[29:39] | I’m reasonably sure I can put it back in for you. | 我肯定能帮你装回去 |
[29:41] | Okay, Doc. | 好的 医生 |
[29:42] | I’ll be in touch when I find that Chinese cocksucker that’s got me pump. | 我找到那个把我变成这样的 中国杂碎后再联系你 |
[29:47] | That you even had to choose between Phyllis and me. | 那你要在我和菲利斯中做出选择 |
[29:49] | Chinese? | 中国人? |
[29:52] | Sharon, I just shut down, okay? | 沙龙 我这就关了好吧? |
[29:53] | I couldn think. | 我无法思考了 |
[29:54] | I couldn feel. | 我感觉不到 |
[29:55] | Hey, Chocolate would you get off your fat ass and get dressed? | 嘿 巧克力 你可以挪挪你的肥屁股穿好衣服么? |
[30:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:01] | Do you have any idea…how silly | 你知道么 傻瓜 |
[30:04] | Is Doc Miles gonna have to choke a bitch? | 难道迈尔斯医生还用呵斥一个婊子么? |
[30:06] | Do you know that I was waiting for those results, too? | 你知道我也在等那些结果么? |
[30:10] | I needed to put things in perspective. | 我要对事情有个大概的观点 |
[30:11] | Oh, you needed? I see, you needed. | 你需要吗? 我知道了 你需要 |
[30:14] | I think I know who we’re dealing with. That’s how you do things now. | 我想我知道我们在和谁做交易了 你现在也是这么做的 |
[30:17] | ”Hell, no, we won’t blow!” | “该死 不 我们不会再吹箫了” |
[30:29] | For fuck’s sake move! | 看在上帝份上 快动动! |
[30:31] | Jesus. Shit! | 上帝 去死! |
[30:36] | What the fuck! | 妈的! |
[30:37] | Shit! | 该死! |
[30:39] | That’s right! You’re gonna pay me by the inch, bitch! | 那就对了! 你得一分一厘补偿我们 贱货! |
[30:41] | You make a living! | 你们靠这维生! |
[30:42] | We want to make a living! | 我们也要靠这维生! |
[30:43] | You carry a weapon! | 你们带着枪! |
[30:44] | We carry weapons… in our pants. | 我们也带着枪 在裤子里 |
[30:45] | Sick and tired of this! | 恶心 烦死了! |
[30:47] | Pay me my fuckin’ wages, mother fuckers! | 把工钱发给我们 狗娘养的! |
[30:49] | Droppin’ loads on all of your silly wages! | 你们的工钱可是我们付的! |
[30:51] | They need their money. | 他们需要钱 |
[30:53] | What, do you want me to fuck this car? | 什么 你要我干这辆车吗? |
[30:55] | What, do you want me to fuck this car? | 什么 你要我干这辆车? |
[30:59] | Suck my fuckin’ tits! | 有本事你咬我啊! |
[31:00] | Get off the car. | 从车里出来 |
[31:02] | I’m gonna bang that bitch in the back! | 我要从背后干这个婊子! |
[31:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:07] | We’re just sick and tired of this! | 我们只是对这感到厌烦了! |
[31:08] | Just because it’s porn doesn’t mean we all | 不要因为是色情业就认为 |
[31:10] | want to do it! We like to get paid for it! | 我们都想这么做 要付钱给我们! |
[31:11] | This is a weird scene. | 这个场景真奇怪 |
[31:12] | We’ve got pissed-off beaver everywhere. | 我们到处都能找到色情演员 |
[31:13] | We’re on pursuit. | 我们被缠上了 |
[31:28] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[31:30] | ”Oh!” | “哦!” |
[31:31] | Cunt! | 该死! |
[31:38] | Sit! | 坐! |
[31:40] | Good… | 好的 |
[31:43] | I’m just makin’ sure. Whatever. | 我只是确定一下 无论怎样 |
[31:44] | Dude, he’s totally doing what he’s supposed to. | 伙计 它只是做了他应该做的 |
[31:45] | Well, he’s got to know who’s in charge. | 好了 它得知道谁是老大 |
[31:47] | Dude! | 伙计! |
[31:48] | Come on! | 得了吧! |
[31:49] | He’s gonna eat somebody’s baby and you’re gonna be in… | 它会咬掉某人的宝贝 你就会… |
[31:50] | No, dude, chill. Uh, you’re gonna get sued. | 不 兄弟冷静 你会被起诉的 |
[31:52] | He’s totally doing what he’s supposed. | 他只是做他应该做的 |
[31:53] | to be doing. Come on. | 就这样 算了吧 |
[31:54] | Whatever. I wanted a cat. | 不管怎样 我想养只猫 |
[31:56] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[32:02] | See? Way better than a cat, man. | 看到了吧? 比猫好多了 兄弟 |
[32:04] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[32:06] | Who’s this fuckin’ asshole? | 这个蠢货是谁? |
[32:07] | You pair of sausage-Nigels. | 你们这对混蛋 |
[32:10] | How do you sleep at night? Who is this guy? | 你晚上怎么睡觉的? 这个家伙是谁? |
[32:12] | I’m from PETA. | 我是动物保护协会的 |
[32:13] | This is animal cruelty, you fuckers. | 这是虐待动物 你这个混蛋 |
[32:15] | Hello, there. Hey, give that back, you liberal freak. | 好了 还回来 你这个怪物 |
[32:16] | Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[32:17] | Um… Dude. Fuckin’ shame on you two. | 妈的 你们两个真丢脸 |
[32:19] | That’s two hundred and fifty dollars. I tell you. | 这东西要250块呢 我告诉过你 |
[32:21] | You pair of cunts. | 你们这对贱货 |
[32:22] | Press the fucking button. Well, take it back. | 按下那个该死的按钮 好吧 拿回来 |
[32:24] | Hit him.Not so bad. | 扁他 不错 |
[32:26] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[32:28] | Morning.Mom would be so proud. | 早上好 妈妈会为你骄傲的 |
[32:30] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[32:31] | Give me that thing. | 把那东西给我 |
[32:31] | No. | 不 |
[32:34] | Yeah, there you go. Go on. | 好啊 有你的 继续 |
[32:36] | Ruff, ruff, ruff ruff, ruff ruff! | 汪 汪 汪! |
[32:38] | If you don’t press that fuckin’ button, you’re goin’ in the pond. | 你要是不按那该死的按钮的话 我就把你扔池子里去 |
[32:40] | I’m pressing it. Press it! | 我就按了 按了! |
[32:44] | Come on, what’s the matter? | 有什么大不了的? |
[32:45] | Fuckin’ wake up! | 该死的醒醒! |
[32:46] | Make him press the button you… | 让他按下按钮 你 |
[32:47] | Give him the fuckin’… | 你让他 |
[32:51] | What are you, fuckin’ useless? | 你是什么东西 这么没用? |
[32:53] | Hey! No problem. | 嘿 没问题 |
[32:54] | Stop right there! | 马上停下! |
[32:57] | Stop! | 住手! |
[32:59] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[33:01] | Oh. See, that’s what I told you. | 看到了吧 我告诉过你的 |
[33:06] | My fuckin’ nuts! | 我的蛋蛋! |
[33:09] | Get him off! | 撵开他! |
[33:11] | It’s all right! | 没事的! |
[33:14] | Will our insurance cover that? | 我们的保险包括这个吗? |
[33:19] | Stop it! | 停下! |
[33:21] | Freeze! Get down! Get down! | 站住 趴下 趴下! |
[33:23] | Turn around! Get down! | 转过来! 趴下! |
[33:26] | What the fuck is that around your neck? | 你脖子上缠着什么该死的东西? |
[33:28] | Get down on the ground! | 趴在地上! |
[33:30] | Show me your… | 给我你的 |
[33:32] | Are you fuckin’ kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[33:39] | Kaylo? | 凯罗? |
[33:41] | Get on! | 上来! |
[33:42] | Both of you down on the ground now! | 现在你们两个都趴在地上! |
[33:44] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下! |
[33:46] | Get off that fuckin’ moped! | 从摩托车上下来! |
[33:53] | Kaylo, I thought you were dead. | 凯罗 我以为你死了 |
[33:55] | My name’s Venus. | 我叫维纳斯 |
[33:56] | I’m from Hollywood. | 我从好莱坞来的 |
[34:00] | Kaylo was my brother. | 凯罗是我的弟弟 |
[34:12] | Brother? | 弟弟? |
[34:13] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[34:15] | Hey, what the fuck did you hit me for, anyway? | 嘿 不管怎样 你为什么打我? |
[34:17] | I have a condition. | 我得了一种病 |
[34:19] | FBT, Full Body Tourette’s. | FBT 全身抽动综合症 |
[34:21] | I can’t control myself. | 我控制不了自己 |
[34:23] | Jesus! | 上帝啊! |
[34:25] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[34:29] | What the fuck? | 什么毛病? |
[34:34] | Hey, listen, I’m sorry about your brother, | 嘿 听着 对你弟弟的事我很抱歉 |
[34:36] | but I need to get to the Hollywood Park racetrack. | 但我得去好莱坞公园的赛马场 |
[34:38] | And I mean right the fuck now. | 我的意思是现在 |
[34:45] | What’s the matter, are you hurIln’ or something? | 怎么回事 你要发狂还是什么? |
[34:53] | Is that where they’re at? | 他们就在那里吗? |
[34:55] | Who? | 什么? |
[34:55] | The ill suckers that killed my brother. | 那个杀了我弟弟的变态 |
[34:57] | You’re Chev ”The Cheese” Chelios, right? | 你是契夫 “奶酪” 齐力欧斯 对不对? |
[34:59] | The sickest, most wickedest motherfucker | 最变态缺德的混蛋 |
[35:00] | that ever vaporized a motherfucker in cold blood, right? | 史上最冷血的恶棍 是吗? |
[35:02] | Yeah. That’s me. | 是的 就是我 |
[35:04] | Yeah. So we’re gonna get those suckers… | 好的 我们要将这些混蛋… |
[35:08] | Get a grip on yourself. | 你还是省省吧 |
[35:08] | It’s already done. | 已经解决了 |
[35:10] | Huh? | 呃? |
[35:11] | It’s done. | 解决了 |
[35:12] | I already took care of the ones that did Kaylo. | 我已经干掉那个杀了凯罗的人 |
[35:16] | But… AII of them? | 但是… 他们所有人? |
[35:18] | AII of them. | 所有的人 |
[35:19] | D-E-A-D. Brown bread. | 死了 都成了黑面包 |
[35:21] | Right Said Fred? | 就是那个弗兰德? |
[35:22] | Simply Red. | 是雷德 |
[35:23] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[35:27] | Well, don’t look so gloomy, Elvis. | 别那么沮丧 猫王 |
[35:28] | I can assure you they did not die pleasantly. | 我可以保证他们没有死得那么轻松 |
[35:30] | No…you don’t understand. | 不… 你不明白 |
[35:35] | It should have been me to avenge my brother’s death. | 应该由我来为我兄弟的死复仇 |
[35:38] | Well…so long, Chelios. | 那…再见吧 齐力欧斯 |
[35:42] | My brain hurts. | 我的脑子都疼了 |
[35:45] | There is one I never got to on account of I could never find him. | 还有一个相关的 我从没有找到他 |
[35:49] | The one that calls himself ”The Ferret.” | 那个自称雪貂的 |
[35:51] | EI Huron? | EI·休伦? |
[35:52] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[35:53] | No. It means ”The Ferret” in Spanish. | 不 在西班牙语里是雪貂 |
[35:55] | Right. Yeah, I knew that. | 对 我知道 |
[35:58] | Listen, you want to find the dude that made your brother dead, you find him. | 听着 你想找到那个害死你兄弟的 那你找到了 |
[36:05] | Chev? | 契夫? |
[36:08] | Racetrack. | 赛马场 |
[36:12] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[36:51] | That you, Chelios? | 是你么 齐力欧斯? |
[36:52] | I’m runnin’ on empty, Doc. | 我的电快用完了 博士 |
[36:54] | Same here, buddy. | 兄弟 我也一样 |
[36:56] | I think I need to stick my dick in a socket. | 我想我要找个插座把我鸡巴插进去 |
[36:59] | I don’t recommend that. | 我建议你不要这么做 |
[37:01] | But friction… | 但是摩擦… |
[37:02] | Friction? | 摩擦? |
[37:03] | Yeah. Skin-on-skin contact creates static electricity. | 是的 皮肤间的接触产生静电 |
[37:07] | You’re fuckin’ kidding me, right? | 你不是跟我开玩笑吧? |
[37:08] | Dude…the friction of two like objects causes a transfer of electrons. | 伙计 两个物体的摩擦导致电子的转移 |
[37:12] | Science one-oh-one, Chevy. | 自然科学基础课 契夫 |
[37:15] | You probably ditched that class. I did. | 你可能翘了那节课 我也是 |
[37:18] | Find someone to rub against. | 找个人摩擦一下 |
[37:20] | It’s gonna help. | 就会有帮助的 |
[37:22] | Well, it’s not gonna hurt. | 好歹也不会伤到的 |
[37:29] | Terrific race. | 了不起的比赛 |
[37:33] | That’s a great horse, mate. | 那是匹好马 老弟 |
[37:36] | What the fuck, man? | 想怎样 伙计? |
[37:38] | What the fuck? | 想怎样? |
[37:40] | What are you doin’? | 你在做什么? |
[37:42] | Mate, that was all you. | 老弟 那全是因为你 |
[37:55] | Yo, man! | 老兄 |
[38:03] | Fuckin’ Doc. | 该死的医生 |
[38:11] | Hey there, mister! | 这里 先生! |
[38:12] | Somebody stop him! Stop him! | 来人 阻止他 让他停下! |
[38:14] | Chev? Oh! | 契夫? 哦! |
[38:18] | Look, my horse! My horse! | 看啊 我的马 我的马! |
[38:20] | Get out of there! | 离开那儿! |
[38:22] | Scram! | 快跑! |
[38:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:35] | Hey, oink-oink, chill out. | 嘿 冷静点 |
[38:37] | He’s just had too many drinks. | 他只是喝多了 |
[38:38] | I got him. Okay? Go about your business. | 我抓到他了 好不好 别管闲事 |
[38:40] | AII right, then. | 那么 好的 |
[38:41] | Honey, let’s go. | 亲爱的 我们走 |
[38:42] | My heart. | 我的心脏 |
[38:43] | Oh, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:45] | Honey, come on, over here. | 亲爱的 过来 |
[38:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[38:51] | Is it the Chinese poison? | 是中国毒药吗? |
[38:53] | Friction. | 摩擦 |
[38:57] | Doc said, friction. | 医生说的 摩擦 |
[39:07] | Chev. | 契夫 |
[39:10] | Friction. Friction? | 摩擦 摩擦? |
[39:19] | I’ll give you friction. | 我给你摩擦 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:24] | Babe.Babe, what are you doin’? | 宝贝 宝贝 你在做什么? |
[39:25] | Yeah. I know how this game works. | 耶 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[39:27] | Oh, yes, work it, baby. | 好的 做吧 宝贝 |
[39:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:29] | Yeah. Fuck! | 是的 干 |
[39:32] | Keep goin’, doll. | 继续 |
[39:34] | Rub it, baby. | 来回摩擦 宝贝 |
[39:35] | Yeah rub it! | 对! 摩擦 |
[39:37] | Okay good. | 好的 很好 |
[39:38] | Rub it! | 摩擦! |
[39:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[39:43] | It’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[39:44] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[39:44] | No! | 不! |
[39:52] | Oh! | 哦! |
[39:57] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[40:05] | Fuck, it’s workin’, Eve! | 伊芙! 起作用了 |
[40:07] | That’s smashing! | 起作用了! |
[40:08] | Fuckin’ do it, babe! Come on! | 就这么做 宝贝 加油! |
[40:12] | Doc Miles, you motherfucker! | 迈尔斯医生 你这个狗娘养! |
[40:15] | You fuckin’ nailed it, Doc! | 你说对了 医生! |
[40:16] | You fuckin’ got it, Doctor! | 真有你的 医生! |
[40:19] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[40:27] | Baby, switch. | 宝贝 转过来 |
[40:42] | Give the kitty some cream, baby. | 给猫儿一些奶油 宝贝 |
[40:45] | Give the kitty some more cream. | 给猫儿一些奶油 宝贝 |
[40:46] | That’s it! Who’s your horse! | 就是这样 谁是你的马! |
[40:50] | Fuckin’ Eve! | 该死的 伊芙! |
[40:57] | This is your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[40:59] | I fuckin’ love you! | 我他妈的爱死你了! |
[41:00] | I love you so much! | 我爱死你了! |
[41:50] | Eve! Stop! | 伊芙! 停下! |
[42:18] | The race is over! | 比赛结束了! |
[42:20] | Oh! | 哦! |
[42:22] | Door number six! | 六号门! |
[42:26] | Dude I’m coming! | 老兄 我来了! |
[42:39] | You’re fucking useless. | 你真是没用 |
[42:41] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[42:43] | Well, you ain’t no Ralph Macchio yourself, Chev! | 你也不是拉尔夫·马奇奥啊 契夫! |
[43:25] | Oh, fuck! | 该死! |
[43:30] | Did I drop some change or did I hear a chink? | 我是掉了个铜板还是听见有中国佬在叫唤? |
[43:34] | Fuck you, man! | 去死吧! |
[43:36] | Yeah, fuck me? | 想惹我? |
[43:37] | Give me that fuckin’ box! | 把那个该死的盒子给我! |
[43:40] | Come here, cunt! | 过来 混球! |
[43:44] | Fuck you, Chelios! | 操你妈的 齐力欧斯! |
[43:53] | Number six, Fire Carrier Number seven….. | 六号 火的使者 七号… |
[43:58] | Number eight, Flying Bearcat. | 九号 飞天熊猫 |
[44:03] | Get in. | 进来 |
[44:05] | Number ten | 十号 |
[44:14] | Ah. | 啊 |
[44:16] | Chev Chelios. | 契夫·齐力欧斯 |
[44:17] | Don motherfucking Kim. | 该死的唐·金 |
[44:19] | Looks like you pulled my lily-white ass out of the hot grease again. | 看起来你又把我从热油锅里拉了出来 |
[44:26] | Please…don’t thank me. | 对不起 不用谢我 |
[44:29] | I don’t think I shall. | 我认为我不敢当 |
[44:31] | Now, I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, Jeeves, but your slant-eyed associates | 那 我不确定你发觉了没有 但你那斜眼的合伙人 |
[44:34] | have taken something of extreme value to me. | 拿走了一些对我意义非同寻常的东西 |
[44:37] | And I intend to get it back. | 我一定要拿回来 |
[44:39] | You know what you are, Chev Chelios? | 你了解你是谁吗 契夫·齐力欧斯? |
[44:42] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[44:43] | You…are a shit magnet. | 你…是个该死的磁场 |
[45:06] | Your friend has the gay condition. | 你朋友有基佬的毛病 |
[45:11] | And now where were we? | 现在我们说到哪? |
[45:14] | You were about to tell me exactly who’s got what I need and why. | 你应该准确告诉我 谁拿了我的东西还有为什么 |
[45:17] | You may have heard of the name… ”Poon Dong.” | 你可能听过这个名字…”潘东” |
[45:23] | Only in dirty limericks. | 只在猥琐的打油诗里听过 |
[45:25] | The patriarch of our organization said to be one hundred years old, | 我们帮会的元老据说有一百岁了 |
[45:29] | considered to be more god than man by the Triad gangs. | 被三合会视为神人 |
[45:33] | Well, several months ago, word had spread out that Poon Dong had taken gravely ill | 几个月以前 传言潘东病得很重 |
[45:37] | and without a heart transplant, only had few days left to live. | 不进行心脏移植的话只能活几天 |
[45:48] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[45:48] | Of course, that was unacceptable. | 当然 那是无法接受的 |
[45:50] | Many a Triad would have given their hearts from their own breasts to save | 很多帮会的兄弟愿意献出自己胸中的心脏 |
[45:53] | the life of Poon Dong. But not me. | 来挽救潘东 我没有 |
[45:57] | Fuck that. But many. | 去死吧 但是很多 |
[45:59] | Then word spread out that there was a man | 然后传言说有个人 |
[46:01] | who had a heart so powerful that he was capable of surviving | 拥有强大的心脏 能够抵御 |
[46:05] | even our most deadliest of poisons. | 我们最致命的毒药 |
[46:12] | Yeah, the Chinese shit. | 是啊 中国玩意 |
[46:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:16] | It was you, Chev Chelios. | 是你 契夫·齐力欧斯 |
[46:19] | It was your heart that Poon Dong chose to replace his own. | 潘东选择了你的心脏来取代他的 |
[46:24] | One more question. Who the fuck is EI Huron, The Ferret? | 还有一个问题 EI·休伦到底是谁 雪貂? |
[46:29] | And how is he involved with all this? | 他是怎么牵扯到这件事里的? |
[46:31] | The Ferret? | 雪貂? |
[46:39] | Ah. Let’s just say our organizations have a history of, uh, conflicting interests. | 这么说吧 我们的帮会有段利益冲突的历史 |
[46:47] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[46:49] | Well, that’s mighty white of you to help me out like this Donald. | 唐纳德 你把我从这救出来真是太厉害了 |
[46:52] | Now, if you don’t mind… | 那 如果你不介意的话… |
[46:53] | Uh who said I was helping you out? | 谁说我帮你了? |
[46:55] | My reward for returning you to Poon Dong will be great. | 把你遣送回去的报酬会很高 |
[47:00] | So, this is how it is? | 那么 原来是这样? |
[47:02] | This is how it is. | 就是这么回事 |
[47:34] | Chicken and broccoli. | 好一道西兰花炒鸡肉 |
[48:24] | Dude… are you all right? | 哥们… 你还好吗? |
[48:26] | Aye, never better. | 好极了 |
[48:34] | Fish Halman here, bringing you breaking, | 我是费雪·哈曼 为您播报 |
[48:36] | on-the-scenes coverage of an explosion of mayhem, | 今早在长滩地区发生的一起涉及 |
[48:38] | murder and lewd behavior that has swept the Long Beach area this morning. | 伤害 谋杀 和淫亵的突发事件 |
[48:42] | Our viewers may remember a similar series of incidents | 观众们或许还记得三个月前 |
[48:45] | which took place some three months back involving this unidentified man. | 涉及该不明男子的类似事件 |
[48:49] | Police are now confirming that today’s | 警方目前已经确定 |
[48:51] | lurid events are the work of that very same psychotic deviant. | 今天的这些恶行 依然是由这名狂人所制造的 |
[48:55] | Ted Garcia’s standing by in Hollywood Park with a live report. | 泰德·贾西亚 正在好莱坞公园作现场报道 |
[48:58] | Take it away, Ted. | 交给你了 泰德 |
[48:59] | Thanks, Fish. | 谢谢 费雪 |
[49:00] | I’m standing here with a group of people … families, | 在我的身旁站着一群人 |
[49:03] | seniors and degenerate gamblers … | 其中有多个家庭 长者 还有堕落的赌徒们 |
[49:05] | that are shocked and traumatized | 他们都受到了今天所目击的事件 |
[49:07] | by what they’ve witnessed here today | 所带来的震惊和精神损害 |
[49:09] | when what started as a sunny, | 赛场上原本阳光明媚 |
[49:10] | southern California afternoon at the races turned, | 充满南加州气息的下午 |
[49:13] | without warning, into a public, open air porno. | 毫无征兆地变成了一场 公开的色情秀 |
[49:17] | Did you say ”porno,” Ted? | 你刚才是说”色情”吗 泰德? |
[49:19] | Straight up, Fish. I’d like you to meet… | 没错 费雪 向各位介绍 |
[49:21] | …Glenda Lansing of Hawaiian Gardens. | …来自夏威夷花园的葛伦达·兰辛 |
[49:23] | Glenda says she had an all-too up-close-and-personal encounter | 葛伦达说她在事件发生以前 |
[49:27] | with the suspect just moments before the shocking incident occurred. | 与嫌疑人产生了异常亲密的接触 |
[49:31] | That bastard had his filthy hands all over me. | 那个混蛋用他的脏手摸我 |
[49:34] | Could you describe exactly what happened? | 你能更详细地形容当时的情况吗? |
[49:36] | I never saw a bastard wanted it so bad. | 我从来没有见过欲望这么强的混蛋 |
[49:40] | He put his filthy hands on every part of me. | 他用他的脏手摸遍了我全身 |
[49:44] | Okay, that’s a little too much information for this broadcast, Glenda. | 好了 我们的观众 不需要知道那么多细节 葛伦达 |
[49:47] | Can you describe the man that assaulted you? | 你能形容一下袭击你的那个男人吗? |
[49:49] | He looked like that fella from the movies. | 他像个电影演员 |
[49:52] | The teabag. | 那个茶包 |
[49:53] | Teabag? | 茶包? |
[49:54] | You know, the trainspotted fella? | 演非常人贩的那个T-Bag 知道吗? |
[49:58] | Built like a-a brick shithouse. | 壮得跟你妈头牛似的 |
[50:00] | AII right, ma’am, you know that kind of language is not gonna fly on TV. | 好了 女士 你知道 那种语言不能在电视上播出的 |
[50:04] | Well, that son of a bitch. | 噢 那狗娘养的 |
[50:06] | He treated me like his hot little whore. | 他像对待自己的婊子那样对待我 |
[50:11] | Explain to me again how you let this motherfucker get away. | 再解释一下你为什么抓不到那杂种 |
[50:19] | He just uh went buck wild and killed everybody. | 他突然发起疯来 然后杀死了所有人 |
[50:23] | But not you. | 但没有杀掉你 |
[50:25] | Just got lucky, EI. | 只是走运 EI |
[50:26] | The three of us work the Puerto way! | 我们三人遵循波多黎各的习俗! |
[50:29] | You know the drill, bitch. | 你知道该做什么 贱人 |
[50:40] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[50:49] | Andale! | 安达莱! |
[50:49] | Do it! | 动手吧! |
[51:07] | Now the other one. | 轮到另外一边 |
[51:39] | You bought yourself another chance. | 你给自己挣回了一次机会 |
[51:41] | I don’t think you’ll fuck it up next time. | 我想你下次应该不会搞砸了吧 |
[51:44] | Now… go get yourself a Band-Aid… and go get me fucking Chelios, cabron! | 现在… 去包扎一下… 然后给我捉住齐力欧斯 小畜生! |
[52:08] | That’s the last time. | 这就是最后一次了 |
[52:10] | The last time that son of a bitch leaves me | 最后一次那杂种害我 |
[52:11] | with my ass in the wind in front of eight thousand people! | 在八千多人面前光屁股! |
[52:18] | W-W-Wait, Lemon! | 等等 柠檬! |
[52:18] | Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey! It’s me. | 嘿嘿嘿! 是我 |
[52:20] | Randy. Hi. | 蓝迪 嗨 |
[52:20] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[52:21] | Look, it’s about the dude. | 是跟那哥们有关的事 |
[52:23] | What dude? | 哪个哥们? |
[52:24] | The asshole. | 那个混蛋 |
[52:25] | What about him? | 他又怎么了? |
[52:26] | He’s on every channel. | 每个电视频道都能看到他 |
[52:26] | The guy’s a fuckin’ psycho killer, baby! | 那人是个变态杀手 宝贝! |
[52:29] | Every cop in the city’s lookin’ for him. | 每个城市的警察都在找他 |
[52:31] | Not to mention the fuckin’ beaners and the fuckin’ Orientals. | 更别提那些墨西哥佬和亚洲佬了 |
[52:34] | So? | 然后呢? |
[52:35] | So? So? | 然后? 然后? |
[52:36] | So the heat’s on the street and that dude’s playin’ for keeps, baby. | 然后街上就会变得枪林弹雨 那哥们也会跟着动真格 宝贝 |
[52:40] | I have no idea what the hell you just said. | 我不知道你说什么 |
[52:42] | Look, Lemon-Lemon-Lemon, look. | 柠檬 柠檬 柠檬 听着 |
[52:43] | What? | 什么? |
[52:44] | I know we’ve all been down our dark roads in the past, okay, babe? | 我知道我们以前都很倒霉 对吗? |
[52:48] | I need my hair did, my nails did, you ain’t gave me no money. | 我要做头发 修甲 而你一分钱都没给我 |
[52:52] | Where’s you been at, Randy? | 你上哪去了 蓝迪? |
[52:54] | If I ever catch you with another bitch… | 要是被我逮到你和其他婊子… |
[52:56] | Well, you do got a big-ass dick for a white boy. | 对于白小子来说 你那话儿还算大 |
[53:01] | Anyway, look. | 不管怎样 听着 |
[53:03] | The point is…you’re my lady now. | 重要的是…你现在是我的女人了 |
[53:05] | AII right? | 知道吗? |
[53:05] | And I don’t think it’s really safe for you to be out there with | 我觉得你和那变态佬 |
[53:07] | that-that sick fucker running wild right now. | 一起在外面混不安全 |
[53:11] | You can say that again. | 那是当然的 |
[53:13] | Look, look-look-look, hey-hey, listen to me. | 嘿 嘿 听我说 |
[53:14] | Listen to me. Here’s what I think we should do. | 听我说 我觉得我们应该这样做 |
[53:15] | What Randy? | 怎样 蓝迪? |
[53:17] | AII right. | 好 |
[53:17] | I say we go to the fuzz. | 咱们去找条子 |
[53:19] | AII right? | 知道吗? |
[53:20] | We tell ’em everything we know. We come clean. | 告诉他们我们知道的一切 我们就清白了 |
[53:21] | -What? -Yeah, the fuzz, all right? | -什么? -对 条子 知道吗? |
[53:22] | I mean, I’d kill this guy myself, | 我希望能亲手干掉这家伙 |
[53:24] | but I got two strikes against me. | 但我自己的麻烦已经够多了 |
[53:26] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[53:27] | Look, baby. | 听着 宝贝 |
[53:28] | AII right, I’m tryin’ to be cool to you, but I will drop the hammer. | 好了 我本来想尽量对你好一点 但我还是会发火的 |
[53:32] | You want me to drop the hammer, baby? | 你希望我发火吗 宝贝? |
[53:42] | I’m in no mood today, Randy! | 我今天心情不好 蓝迪! |
[53:48] | Lemon! Lemon! | 柠檬! 柠檬! |
[54:02] | Freeze! Hey! | 站住! 嘿! |
[54:05] | Now spread it! Come on, let’s go. | 张开四肢! 走吧 |
[54:13] | Against the car. | 面向车子 |
[54:38] | Si. | 是 |
[54:41] | Don’t leave no skid marks, nigga! | 别在上面拉屎 臭小子! |
[54:44] | Ride that shit, Big Betsy. | 加把劲 大老粗 |
[54:46] | Throw your arm up, son, like… | 举起你的手 就像… |
[54:48] | Eight seconds, nigger. Yeah! | 八秒钟 臭小子 好啊! |
[54:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[54:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[54:53] | Orlando. | 奥兰多 |
[54:53] | Venus! What is up, my man? | 维纳斯! 什么事 兄弟? |
[54:56] | Where you been, man? | 你上哪了? |
[54:57] | I ain’t seen your ass since… | 一直都见不着你 自从… |
[54:59] | Hey, by the way, man, we was all of us broken up about | 嘿 顺便说一下 我们是因为 |
[55:01] | what happened to your brother, man. | 你哥的事才翻脸的 |
[55:02] | You okay? | 知道吗? |
[55:02] | Orlando, I need your help. | 奥兰多 我需要你帮忙 |
[55:04] | Venus, come on. | 维纳斯 拜托 |
[55:04] | You know you my nigger, you can’t get no bigger. L.A. underground, | 你知道 再牛牛不过组织 |
[55:06] | we’re like a family, man. You… | 洛杉矶地下组织 就像一家人一样… |
[55:08] | That’s it, baby. | 就是这样 宝贝 |
[55:09] | We be a-be a freak-ass family, but we be family, all right? | 我们是畸形家庭 不过我们还是一家人 是吧? |
[55:11] | We look out for our own. What you need? | 我们都会守望相助的 你要什么? |
[55:13] | I’m looking for a man called The Ferret. | 我在找一个叫雪貂的男人 |
[55:15] | EI Huron. | EI·休伦 |
[55:17] | Aw, shit. | 啊 妈的 |
[55:20] | Ferret? | 雪貂? |
[55:26] | Hey. Oh. Oh, great. | 嘿 噢 棒极了 |
[55:33] | We gotta keep him hydrated. | 我们不能让他脱水 |
[55:35] | Step on it! Fuck! | 开快点! 操! |
[55:36] | Hold it in-Hold it in! | 按进去 按进去! |
[55:40] | Fuck. | 操 |
[55:41] | This is an ambulance you fuckhead! | 这是救护车 你个傻冒! |
[55:46] | Hey, we got to drain those organs! | 我们要把器官里的积水排走! |
[55:48] | Hold it in! | 按进去! |
[55:49] | Jesus! What the fuck are you doin’? | 老天! 你他妈在干嘛? |
[55:50] | This is an ambulance! | 这是救护车! |
[55:51] | That’s right, motherfucker. | 这就对了 混蛋 |
[55:52] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[55:53] | ‘Cause I’m in need of emergency services. | 因为我需要紧急救护 |
[55:55] | Yeah, uh we have got a guy in the back of the fuckin’ ambulance! | 我们这里有个家伙闯进救护车! |
[55:58] | Get him out of here, man! | 把他赶出去! |
[55:59] | That’s one of Don Kim’s blokes. | 那是唐·金的手下 |
[56:01] | This man is in critical condition! Get the fuck out of here! | 这个人有生命危险! 滚出去! |
[56:03] | Yes, I’m aware of that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[56:04] | I’m the fucker that put him there. | 就是我弄成他这样的 |
[56:06] | Now… | 现在… |
[56:07] | Okay. He’s got a gun! | 好了 他有枪! |
[56:09] | According to my physician… | 根据我的医生… |
[56:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:11] | I’m in need of an external lithium battery belt… | 我需要一条艾维克人工心脏… |
[56:14] | for an Avicor Total Artificial Heart. | 专用的外置锂电池腰带 |
[56:17] | Might you have such a thing? | 你们有这种东西吗? |
[56:18] | We’re gonna lose him, Brock. | 他快挂了 布罗克 |
[56:20] | Uh, please, look, this guy’s fuckin’ dying. | 拜托 你看 这个人快要死了 |
[56:22] | Don’t worry about him. He’s not gonna make it. | 别担心了 他活不成的 |
[56:26] | Now, about my battery… | 现在 关于我的电池… |
[56:27] | Yeah, the, uh-the, uh, you said the Avicor T.A.H. Yeah, we got it, but why? | 对 呃 你说的艾维克人工心 我们有 但是用来干嘛? |
[56:36] | Holy… shit! | 老天啊! |
[56:38] | Chop-chop. | 赶紧 |
[56:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:41] | Oh, fu… | 哦… |
[56:43] | He’s…fucking dead, man! | 他…挂了 伙计! |
[56:46] | Do you mind? | 帮我一下? |
[56:54] | You ready for this shit? | 准备好了吗? |
[56:55] | Do it then. | 动手吧 |
[56:56] | Damn.Turn the fuckin’ thing on. | 靠 开吧 |
[57:03] | Feels like, uh…crack. | 感觉像 呃…毒品 |
[57:07] | Yeah… but better. | 对… 但更爽 |
[57:08] | You know, those things aren’t designed for strenuous activity. | 你要知道 这种东西不是用来进行剧烈运动的 |
[57:11] | Tell me about it. | 早就知道了 |
[57:19] | Stop the fucking ambulance! | 停下救护车! |
[57:20] | No, dude, you got to go to the hospital. | 不 你得去医院 |
[57:22] | Fuck it. | 算了 |
[57:34] | Bing fucking Crosby. | 这回好玩了 |
[57:39] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[57:41] | Raise your buttocks upward by first walking up the board slightly… | 稍微向踏板靠拢 然后提起臀部… |
[57:43] | Come on, down that doggie. | 快点 趴下来 小狗 |
[57:44] | …then straightening your legs. | …接着绷直大腿 |
[57:46] | Feel that great… Down, dog… Hello. | 感受一下… 趴下 小狗… 你好 |
[57:47] | Doc, I’m close. | 大夫 我快到了 |
[57:49] | So am I. Chev can this wait a second? | 我也是 契夫 能不能等一下? |
[57:50] | I think I’ve found that motherfucker that’s got my organ. | 我想我找到那个 偷了我的器官的家伙了 |
[57:52] | Wait! | 等等! |
[57:54] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[57:54] | I think I got the skinny on that Triad geezer from my girls on the streets, Chev. | 我的小妞帮我打探到一些 关于三合会老头的小道消息 契夫 |
[57:57] | Old news, Doc. | 旧闻了 |
[57:58] | I’ll get back to you when I have the tart. | 我拿到心脏之后再打给你 |
[58:00] | Chevy, wait! | 契夫 等等! |
[58:09] | Chev Cherios! | 契夫·齐力欧斯! |
[58:24] | Fuckin’ clowns. | 一群小丑 |
[58:53] | Goddamn it. | 可恶 |
[58:57] | It’s completely normal to be freaked out when someone has a gun at your head. | 当有人用枪指着你的头的时候 害怕是很正常的事 |
[59:02] | I woulde shit myself. | 我还会把吓到屎拉在自己裤子里呢 |
[59:04] | I still have nightmares. | 我还会作噩梦 |
[59:05] | Everybody has nightmares. | 每个人都会作噩梦 |
[59:07] | The point is by coming here and talking with me | 重要的是 你来到了这里和我交谈 |
[59:10] | you made a choice to confront your issues and lick ’em. | 就说明你决定了去面对你的问题 并且解决它 |
[59:14] | I can’t even leave my fucking apartment. | 我连自己的家门都不敢出 |
[59:17] | I ca…I… Every time I go up to…leave the door, I-I see the guy with the gun. | 我… 每次我打算…出门 我就会见到那个拿枪的家伙 |
[59:21] | I’m having a really bad day. | 我过得很糟糕 |
[59:23] | Oh, shit! | 噢 糟了! |
[59:24] | Tell me you’ve got epinephrine on this fuckin’ cart. | 你车子里面一定有肾上腺激素 |
[59:27] | Think about it like this, Ankleson. | 你要这样想 安可森 |
[59:29] | Today is the first day of the rest of your life. | 今天是你剩下的生命的第一天 |
[59:33] | You got to go out and enjoy it. | 你要去尽情享受它 |
[59:35] | Knock back a couple of beers… hit a titty bar. | 干掉几瓶啤酒… 泡脱衣舞厅 |
[59:39] | Uh…excuse me? | 呃…什么? |
[59:40] | Have. some smelly snatch rubbed in your face. | 好好享受一把女人的味道 |
[59:43] | You got to get out there, man. | 你得走出去 老兄 |
[59:45] | Yeah. I’m gonna do it. | 对 我就要这样做 |
[59:47] | I’m gonna go out there and tackle the world. | 我要走出去对付整个世界 |
[59:49] | No, don’t tackle the world. | 不 别对付世界 |
[59:51] | Tackle a fuckin’ whore. | 去对付婊子 |
[59:53] | Get your dick wet. Yeah. | 绷直你的鸡巴 |
[59:54] | Dip your wick into life a little bit. | 插进生活的身体里 |
[59:57] | Have some fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[59:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:00:00] | I’m gonna go out there and I’m gonna floss my teeth with some pubes. | 我要去拿阴毛剔剔牙 |
[1:00:03] | Oh… now you’re on it. | 哦… 你懂了 |
[1:00:04] | Thanks, doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[1:00:05] | Oh, my pleasure. | 噢 我很高兴 |
[1:00:07] | No, no, no, the pleasure all mine. | 不 不 不 应该是我高兴 |
[1:00:10] | I’m done with fear. My life begins today. | 我不害怕了 我的生活从今天开始 |
[1:00:25] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:01:19] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[1:01:22] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[1:02:54] | Maybe we better call nine-one-one. | 我们最好还是报警吧 |
[1:03:05] | Where’s my box? | 我的盒子呢? |
[1:03:08] | No! | 不! |
[1:03:17] | No! | 不! |
[1:03:25] | Five more like that…and your brains will be strawberry jelly. | 再来五下… 你的脑子就会变成草莓果冻了 |
[1:03:29] | You can’t look in that box! | 你不能打开盒子! |
[1:03:32] | The key and the fuckin’ combo. | 钥匙和密码 |
[1:03:35] | No! | 不! |
[1:03:36] | Do it. | 给我 |
[1:03:47] | That’s better. | 这就对了 |
[1:03:57] | This isn’t my fuckin’ pumper! | 这不是我的心脏! |
[1:04:02] | What the… What is that? What kind of sick freak carries | 这… 这是啥? 怎么会有变态 |
[1:04:06] | something like this around in a box? | 拿着这种东西到处乱跑? |
[1:04:11] | I am shocked to my fucking core. | 我被你雷到了 |
[1:04:13] | You’ve got some deep problems, motherfucker. | 你很有问题 混蛋 |
[1:04:20] | What the fuck is that? | 这到底啥玩意? |
[1:04:32] | That one I sort of know and it’s fuckin’ got to come back and fuckin’ r-run it… | 这个我有点懂 我回头再研究一下… |
[1:04:35] | What the fuck is this? | 这是啥玩意? |
[1:04:37] | What the fuck is tha… | 这是啥… |
[1:04:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:04:41] | Doc. | 大夫 |
[1:04:42] | Chevy. | 契夫 |
[1:04:43] | When you hung up on me, I was trying to fuckin’ tell you something. | 你挂电话的时候 我本来想告诉你点事 |
[1:04:46] | Your heart was transplanted three weeks ago into that Shaolin motherfucker. | 你的心脏在三个星期之前 移植到了一个中国佬身上 |
[1:04:50] | Fucking great. Now what? | 好极了 现在怎么办? |
[1:04:52] | I’m on it. | 我正在处理 |
[1:04:53] | Poon Dong is still in L.A. | 潘东还在洛杉矶 |
[1:04:54] | And if I’m right he’s got what you need in pristine working | 要是没有错的话 你的心脏完好无缺的 |
[1:04:57] | condition beating inside his chest. | 在他身上 |
[1:04:59] | Good. | 好 |
[1:05:00] | Where do I find him? | 我上哪找他? |
[1:05:01] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:05:02] | I got people on the street. | 我在街上有人 |
[1:05:19] | Good luck with that, Doc. I’ll try it my way. | 那祝你好运 大夫 我试试我自己的办法 |
[1:05:24] | Come here, you. Up you get. | 来 你 起来 |
[1:05:27] | Okay, darling. One last dance. | 好了 最后一次 |
[1:05:32] | Where’s the fuckin’ old man? | 那个老头在哪? |
[1:05:48] | What old man? | 什么老头? |
[1:05:57] | Hey! Hey I-I got five dollars says you l blow me for twenty bucks. | 嘿! 我这有五美元 你帮我吹我就给你二十 |
[1:06:08] | Oh. Oh, stop. Stop right here. | 噢 在这里停 |
[1:06:10] | Stop right here. Hey, baby. | 在这里停 嘿 宝贝 |
[1:06:13] | Hey. Oh. Hiya. | 嘿 噢 你好 |
[1:06:15] | Hey, baby. How you doin’? | 嘿 宝贝 你好吗? |
[1:06:17] | I’m doin’ okay, baby. | 我很好 宝贝 |
[1:06:18] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:06:19] | How you doin’? | 你好吗? |
[1:06:20] | What you need? | 你要什么? |
[1:06:23] | You know what I need. | 你知道我要什么 |
[1:06:26] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们走走吧 |
[1:06:27] | Come on, Daddy. | 来吧 老爹 |
[1:06:34] | Fuck you, Chelios. | 操你丫 齐力欧斯 |
[1:06:39] | Fuck you, Chelios! | 操你丫 齐力欧斯! |
[1:06:40] | Hey, fuck you, Chelios! | 嘿 操你丫 齐力欧斯! |
[1:06:41] | fuck you Chelios | 操你丫 齐力欧斯 |
[1:06:43] | Fucking fuck your balls, Chelios. | 操你丫挺的 齐力欧斯 |
[1:06:44] | Hey, yo, Chelios. Fuck you. | 嘿 哟 齐力欧斯 操你丫 |
[1:06:46] | fuck off Chelios | 滚蛋 齐力欧斯 |
[1:06:47] | Fuck…off…Cheli-fucking-os! | 滚…蛋…奇力…他妈的…欧! |
[1:06:56] | Tell me what he’s like when he’s at home. | 说说他在家怎么样吧 |
[1:06:59] | When he’s home? He’s like a ghost. | 他在家? 他就像鬼一样 |
[1:07:01] | He just plays those video games… | 他光顾着玩电玩… |
[1:07:03] | …all day, all night. | …没日没夜的玩 |
[1:07:05] | Video games | 电玩 |
[1:07:06] | AII day. | 整天 |
[1:07:07] | And you let him do that. | 你让他这样 |
[1:07:08] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:07:09] | Well, I mean, you did buy the games for him, yeah? | 是你给他买这些游戏的 对吗? |
[1:07:13] | Of course. Why should I deny my son? | 当然 我怎么能够拒绝我的儿子? |
[1:07:17] | How are you today, Chev? | 今天感觉如何 契夫? |
[1:07:18] | I’m golden, sir. | 我很好 先生 |
[1:07:20] | Your mum tells me that you’ve been getting into quite a bit of trouble. | 你妈妈告诉我说你有点麻烦 |
[1:07:24] | Is that true? | 是吗? |
[1:07:25] | Yes, sir. Regretfully, that’s true. | 是的 先生 很遗憾是真的 |
[1:07:28] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦? |
[1:07:30] | Fighting…talking back…pinching. | 打架…顶嘴…小偷小摸 |
[1:07:34] | Pinching what? | 小偷小摸些什么? |
[1:07:35] | Televisions, stereo components, books from the library. | 电视机 音像零件 图书馆的书 |
[1:07:39] | That’s not all. | 不仅仅是那些 |
[1:07:41] | No, sir. | 的确是 |
[1:07:41] | Also, a till from a restaurant. | 还从餐馆里偷过收银箱 |
[1:07:44] | And one car. | 还有一辆车 |
[1:07:45] | A toy car? | 是玩具车吧? |
[1:07:46] | No, sir. A BMW Zed One. | 不是 先生 是一辆宝马Z1 |
[1:07:51] | Don’t you… | 你不许… |
[1:07:52] | Chev, sit. Sit down. | 契夫 坐 请坐下 |
[1:07:53] | People. | 观众们 |
[1:07:54] | People. AII right. | 观众们 请安静 |
[1:07:55] | I hear you’ve been having quite a bit of trouble at school, too. | 我听说你在学校也很反叛 |
[1:08:03] | Chelios! | 齐力欧斯! |
[1:08:11] | Nothing I can’t handle, sir. | 我没有什么搞不定的 |
[1:08:13] | I have a lot of piss and vinegar. | 我有的是尿和醋 |
[1:08:15] | He’s hyperactive. | 他过于活跃 |
[1:08:16] | Oh, shite, Mom! | 哦 那是胡扯 妈! |
[1:08:17] | Hey! You want to watch your dirty little mouth, son. | 嘿! 你要看好你的嘴巴 别再说脏话了 小子 |
[1:08:19] | We tried givin’ him Ritalin, but… | 我们想尽办法让他吃利他灵 但是… |
[1:08:21] | Chev? | 契夫? |
[1:08:22] | I sold it. | 我把它卖了 |
[1:08:23] | With all this energy, uh, you’ve never thought about, | 你的精力这么好 唔 你从来没想过 |
[1:08:26] | I don’t know, tryin’ out for sports? | 比如说 当个运动健将? |
[1:08:41] | I like to run. | 我喜欢跑步 |
[1:08:42] | Chev. | 契夫 |
[1:08:43] | Where’s Dad? | 你爸爸呢? |
[1:08:45] | I never met the wanker. | 我从来没见过那个蠢货 |
[1:08:47] | He died before I was born. | 我出生前他就死了 |
[1:08:48] | What do you think he’d say if he saw you acting out like this? | 你有没有想过如果他看到 你这个样子他会说些什么? |
[1:08:53] | Don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:54] | If he were here now… and he asked you… | 如果他现在在这里… 如果他问你… |
[1:08:58] | ”Why the bloody hell do you do the things you do, son?” | “你到底做这些是为了什么 儿子?” |
[1:09:01] | what would you tell him? | 你会对他说些什么? |
[1:09:02] | Don’t know, sir. Bored, I guess. | 不知道 这问题很无聊 我想 |
[1:09:05] | Bored, he guesses. | 很无聊 他想 |
[1:09:07] | Bored? | 无聊? |
[1:09:07] | Bored? | 无聊? |
[1:09:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:09:09] | We’re gonna take a short break now but when we return… | 我们先离开一下 等一下回来的时候… |
[1:09:12] | we are gonna find out what makes you tick little man. | 我们会搞清楚这个 叛逆小子为什么会这样 |
[1:09:52] | Hey. You okay? Wake up. | 嘿 还好吧? 醒醒 |
[1:09:57] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:10:16] | Ria, baby. | 莉亚 宝贝 |
[1:10:18] | Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-What happened to you? | 你 你 你 你 你到底是怎么了? |
[1:10:24] | Wh-What are you doin’ out here? | 你 你来这里干嘛呢? |
[1:10:26] | Oh. Trying to get my boyfriend. | 哦 我在找我男朋友 他他妈的气死我了 |
[1:10:33] | What are you out here for? | 你在这里干嘛呢? |
[1:10:35] | Uh, I’m looking for the man that killed my brother. | 哦 我在找杀我哥哥的凶手 |
[1:10:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:10:55] | I have to go. I might not come back. | 我要走了 可能不回来了 |
[1:10:59] | Give all the girls kisses and hugs for me, okay? | 把世界上所有女孩子的亲吻和拥抱都给我吧? |
[1:11:01] | I kiss and hug all the pussy. | 我的亲吻和拥抱都给你 |
[1:11:03] | You go kill cocksucker. | 你去杀了那个混蛋 |
[1:11:20] | Some boyfriend you got there, Miss Lydon. | 这里还真是有你不少男朋友呢 林登小姐 |
[1:11:21] | He lied to you for what, six months, regarding his line of work, | 他是为什么而骗你呢 六个月啊 关于他的工作 |
[1:11:24] | which I guess wouldn be such a big deal if he wasn’t a hired killer! | 我想如果他不是被雇来杀人的 我看这可太不划算了! |
[1:11:29] | He made you a target for the South American mob for kidnapping, torture, | 他让你成为了美国南部犯罪团伙进行绑架折磨 的目标 |
[1:11:33] | or worse sexually humiliated you in front of… what? | 或者更糟的对你进行性侵犯… 在谁面前来着? |
[1:11:37] | I don’t know… half of Los Angeles, twice. | 我不知道… 洛杉矶一半人的面前吧 两次 |
[1:11:41] | Twice! | 两次! |
[1:11:42] | And then left you there to take the rap. | 然后把你留在那里受罪 |
[1:11:44] | And now you can add an arrest and a police record to | 现在你可以在齐力欧斯先生带给你人生的礼物中 |
[1:11:47] | the list of wonderful things Mr. Chelios has brought to your life. | 再加上两个 被捕还要留有案底 |
[1:11:51] | Help me out here, sweetheart, okay? | 帮帮我吧 甜心 好吗? |
[1:11:54] | ‘Cause, uh… ’cause I’m a little bit confused. | 因为 呃… 因为我有点奇怪 |
[1:11:59] | Why the fuck… do you continue to protect this asshole? | 他妈的…你为什么还是护着这个混蛋? |
[1:12:07] | That’s a dicky question. | 这个问题很逊 |
[1:12:11] | Besides, I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 还有 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[1:12:15] | I mean… I’d like to see you fall out of a helicopter and live. | 我是说…我想看看你能不能从直升机上掉下来还不死 |
[1:12:18] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:19] | Hm? | 唔? |
[1:12:36] | It looks like you made bail. | 看来你被保释了 |
[1:12:38] | Great. Can I have my stuff back? | 太棒了 能不能把我的东西给我? |
[1:12:39] | Yeah. Yeah, just, uh, just one little piece of advice. | 好 好 只是 嗯 有一个小小的忠告要给你 |
[1:12:43] | Wake the fuck up…and smell what’s burning. | 你他妈的醒醒吧…看清楚究竟发生了什么 |
[1:13:39] | Hola, Chev. | 你好啊 契夫 |
[1:13:42] | I take it you’re the greasy fucker that’s been huntin’ me all day. | 我想你他妈的就是那个一直在找我的混蛋 |
[1:13:45] | The Ferret. | 雪貂 |
[1:13:47] | Some people know me by this fucking name. | 很多人知道我这个恶心名字 |
[1:13:49] | And many men have died cursing the name of EI Huron… | 还有很多人临死前 咒骂着EI·胡伦这个名字… |
[1:13:53] | as they choked on their own blood and the blood of their families. | 面对他们的 是他们自己与家人的鲜血 |
[1:13:57] | Colorful geezer. | 怪都怪的与众不同 |
[1:13:58] | I was born with another name… the name of my father. | 我从生下来用的是另外一个名字… 我爸爸的名字 |
[1:14:08] | Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah, fuckin’ hell. | 是 是 是 是 是 他妈的 |
[1:14:13] | And my father’s father’s. | 还是我爸爸的爸爸的名字 |
[1:14:15] | We’re all very sad. | 我们都好伤心 |
[1:14:16] | And the name…that I share… with my two brothers… | 我和…和我两个兄弟… 用的同一个名字… |
[1:14:24] | Alejandro… | 亚雷汉德罗… |
[1:14:30] | …and Ricardo. | …和里卡多 |
[1:14:37] | Verona. | 维罗那 |
[1:14:42] | Well, I-I can tell… by the tick-tick-tick… | 那么 我能看得出… 通过你的样子… |
[1:14:46] | that you had no idea… | 你完全不知道… |
[1:14:48] | that there was a third brother. | 我们是三兄弟 |
[1:14:51] | Nope. | 是的 |
[1:14:52] | That fact escaped me… or I assure you, Elvis, | 我是不知道真相… 否则我告诉你 猫王 |
[1:14:56] | I would have made it a fucking hat trick. | 我他妈的一定玩一个帽子把戏 |
[1:14:58] | I got a trick-or-treat for you cabron. | 你要不是合作就玩完 |
[1:15:01] | I’m gonna make you wish… that you was never a man. | 我会让你觉得… 生不如死 |
[1:15:04] | If you want to kill what’s left of me, you get on with it. | 如果你想杀了我 你随便 |
[1:15:06] | What’s the rush, Chelios? | 急什么呢 齐力欧斯? |
[1:15:09] | I know someone who’s going to love to watch this. | 我知道有人会喜欢看这个的 |
[1:15:44] | You. | 你 |
[1:16:03] | You got the donor? | 你抓到捐献者了吗? |
[1:16:04] | Like you got a boner. | 当然了 |
[1:16:08] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[1:16:10] | You always say y-you want to be more spontaneous. | 你一直都说想要变得更加随性 |
[1:16:12] | Uh-uh, cowboy. | 啊哈 牛仔啊 |
[1:16:14] | Huh? | 啊哈? |
[1:16:15] | We gonna go back to my place. | 去我家吧 |
[1:16:16] | Ooh. | 哦哈 |
[1:16:17] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:16:17] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[1:16:20] | Ricardo never wanted my money Chelios. | 里卡多从来没有想要我的钱 齐力欧斯 |
[1:16:23] | He was, uh, too stubborn. | 他是 唔 太死脑筋 |
[1:16:25] | He wanted to make his own way. | 他想要自己赚钱 |
[1:16:28] | But now I think he likes what my money can buy. | 但是现在我想他喜欢的是 我的钱能买来的东西 |
[1:16:33] | The technology to keep his brain alive. | 能够让他大脑生存下去的技术 |
[1:16:36] | Not forever but long enough to watch you die. | 并非永远但是足够能够看到你死的那一天 |
[1:17:05] | Yo, Ferret this ain’t Roots, man. | 啊 雪貂 这不是树根啊 |
[1:17:07] | Que? | 什么? |
[1:17:09] | Hey, cabron. | 你好 死鬼 |
[1:17:14] | You got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈的一定是在开玩笑 |
[1:17:16] | You killed my brother, motherfucker. | 你杀了我兄弟 你个混蛋 |
[1:17:18] | Prepare to die. | 去死吧 |
[1:17:33] | No! | 不要! |
[1:17:51] | Fuck you, Chelios! | 操你妈 齐力欧斯! |
[1:18:16] | Ronnie James Dio! | 天杀狗养的! |
[1:18:20] | Chucha madre! | 去你妈的! |
[1:18:50] | This way, sugar. | 走这边 甜心 |
[1:18:58] | Confucius say…karma’s a bitch. | 孔子说…报应是个贱货 |
[1:19:04] | Uh-oh. | 啊-哦 |
[1:19:19] | Hello, Ricky. | 你好 里奇 |
[1:19:23] | Why do we go on like this, Ricky? | 我们为什么这样呢 里奇? |
[1:19:25] | Hurting each other? | 彼此伤害? |
[1:19:29] | Water? | 水? |
[1:19:31] | Did you say, ”Water”? | 你是说 “水”? |
[1:19:38] | H-two-O coming right up. | 水 就来了 |
[1:19:50] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈的! |
[1:22:03] | Chev Cherios! Che… | 契夫·齐力欧斯! 契… |
[1:22:16] | Chev Cherios. Chev. Chev. | 契夫·齐力欧斯 契夫 契夫 |
[1:22:20] | Che… | 契… |
[1:22:21] | Che… Che… | 契… 契… |
[1:24:17] | I’m cuttin’ the battery. | 我这就把电源切了 |
[1:24:19] | The battery’s out. | 没电了 |
[1:25:01] | Paddies. Give me the paddies. | 管子 把管子给我 |
[1:25:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:25:08] | Chevy. | 契夫 |
[1:25:08] | Clear! | 搞定! |
[1:25:13] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:25:17] | -Shit! -No! | -该死的! -不! |
[1:25:18] | God! | 上帝! |
[1:25:19] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[1:26:17] | What the fuck is wrong with you, man? | 你到底怎么了 伙计? |
[1:26:19] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么了? |
[1:26:21] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[1:26:26] | It’s so hard to keep a straight face. | 面无表情太难了 |
[1:26:28] | Wait | 等等 |
[1:26:29] | Sorry, Chet. | 抱歉 契特 |
[1:27:17] | Come back here.Nail the mark. | 回来 记好场次 |
[1:27:19] | AII right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:27:20] | Uh, body parts ready? | 演员都准备好了吧? |
[1:27:21] | Yes! | 好了! |
[1:27:22] | AII right. | 好吧 |
[1:27:24] | Taping. Here we go. | 轻敲 |
[1:27:25] | And…you set there? | 还有…你搞定了? |
[1:27:27] | Ready and… | 准备… |
[1:27:28] | Action, Mike! | 开始 麦克! |
[1:27:33] | Andrew! | 安德鲁! |
[1:27:45] | Go. Go, Lance. Run, Lance. | 上 上 兰斯 跑 兰斯 |
[1:28:15] | Action, Manning! | 开始 曼宁! |
[1:28:16] | Droppin’ loads all over your silly wages! | 拼死拼活挣辛苦钱! |
[1:28:19] | You think these muscles are free? | 你以为这些肌肉都是免费的? |
[1:28:21] | You think this cock’s for free? | 你以为这鸡巴是免费的? |
[1:28:23] | No way! No scabs, no crabs! | 不可能! 没有伤疤 也没有结果! |
[1:28:26] | No scabs, no crabs! I’m gonna bang that bitch in the back! | 没有伤疤 也没有结果! 我要敲那个贱货! |
[1:28:31] | I’m gonna bang your prisoner! | 我要敲那个囚犯! |
[1:28:34] | Droppin’ loads all over your prisoner! | 拼死拼活挣辛苦钱! |
[1:28:37] | Okay. Look at Jason and say it. | 好了 看着杰森然后说 |
[1:28:40] | Droppin’ loads all over your prisoner! | 拼死拼活挣辛苦钱! |
[1:28:42] | Droppin’ loads all over your silly wages! | 拼死拼活挣辛苦钱! |
[1:28:45] | Yeah! Yeah! Fuck you! | 耶! 耶! 干死你! |
[1:29:52] | I take it you’re the faggot that’s been hunting me all day. | 看来你就是那个一直在找我的死基佬 |
[1:29:54] | No-No-No-No. No. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:29:56] | I take it day. The Faggot. | 我白天拍得 是屁精 |
[1:29:58] | The Faggot. Oh, sorry, the Ferret. | 屁精 哦 抱歉 是那个雪貂 |
[1:30:57] | No dough, no blow! No dough, no blow! | 没钱 没得吹! 没钱 没得吹! |
[1:31:00] | Dicks like this don’t come for free! | 这样的鸡巴不是免费的! |
[1:31:03] | Huh. Lips like this don’t come for free. | 哈 这样的嘴唇也不是免费的 |
[1:31:06] | That’s what I meant to say. | 我本是想这么说的 |
[1:31:08] | I got lost. | 我糊涂了 |
[1:31:08] | I meant, ”Lips like this don’t come for free.” | 我是说 “这样的嘴唇不是免费的” |
[1:31:11] | Keep goin’. | 继续 |
[1:32:11] | Oo. Oh. Ooh-hoo. Oo. | 哦 哦 哦…哦 哦 |
[1:32:14] | Oo, my horse! | 哦 我的马! |
[1:32:16] | What? | 什么? |
[1:32:20] | I never had it that way before. | 我从来没有这样过 |
[1:33:14] | Let us kiss for a second. | 我们亲一个吧 |
[1:33:16] | Okay. Yeah. Okay-Okay. | 好啊 好 好 好 |
[1:33:19] | And here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:33:20] | And action! | 开拍! |
[1:34:02] | Water. | 水 |
[1:34:06] | Fuck! You need a few mints. | 操! 你需要一些薄荷糖 |
[1:35:05] | Holy shit. | 他妈的 |
[1:35:06] | That was unbelievable. Are you okay? | 这简直不可思议 你还好吧? |
[1:35:07] | Yeah, holy shit! Oh, fuck! | 哦 他妈的! 哦 操! |
[1:35:10] | That was fuckin’ cool! | 这他妈的太酷了! |
[1:35:13] | Almost cradled the balls on that. | 这基本上所有的球都装进去了 |
[1:35:14] | That was fuckin’ great! Look, I’m sure we got it. | 这他妈的太棒了! 看 我肯定我们做到了 |
[1:35:16] | You good? | 你还好吧? |
[1:35:17] | -Yeah. -Good job, brother. | -是的 -干的好 兄弟 |
[1:35:18] | That was so cool. That was awesome. | 这太酷了 太棒了 |
[1:35:19] | -You okay? Holy shit.-Yeah. | -你还好吧? 他妈的 -耶 |
[1:35:20] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
[1:35:20] | Fuck, that was hot! | 真他妈 真爽! |