英文名称:Infamous
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | I believe in fate. | 我相信命運 |
[01:42] | I believe the universe has a plan for me. | 我相信上天已經爲我安排好了 |
[01:46] | For… For you, for everybody. | 也爲你 爲所有人都安排好了 |
[01:55] | Doesn’t it, really? | 難道不是嗎 |
[02:00] | So, my question is… | 所以 我的問題是 |
[02:05] | is this my destiny? | 這就是我的宿命嗎 |
[02:13] | Is this what I’ve been fighting for? | 這就是我一直爲之奮鬥的結果嗎 |
[02:53] | Hi. | 你們好 |
[02:55] | My name is Arielle. | 我叫艾莉爾 |
[02:57] | And for as long as I can remember… | 從我記事起 |
[03:00] | I knew I was going to be famous. | 我就知道我會出名的 |
[03:10] | ♪ Sink or swim, our lives begin ♪ | ♪ 聽任沉浮 生活由此開始 ♪ |
[03:15] | ♪ And all that’s lost is what we should have been ♪ | ♪ 失去的一切皆爲本應擁有 ♪ |
[03:20] | ♪ More than I ever was ♪ | ♪ 早已超越自我 ♪ |
[03:31] | ♪ More than I ever was ♪ | ♪ 早已超越自我 ♪ |
[03:42] | ♪ Keep or kill, just stay still ♪ | ♪ 留抑或殺 任其自由 ♪ |
[03:47] | ♪ And all that’s lost is what we could’ve been ♪ | ♪ 失去的一切皆爲本可擁有 ♪ |
[03:52] | ♪ More than I ever was ♪ | ♪ 早已超越自我 ♪ |
[04:20] | What is he doing here? | 他在這裏幹嘛 |
[04:21] | Club called me, and some of the girls didn’t show again. | 俱樂部給我打電話了 說又有姑娘沒到 |
[04:25] | Bobby’s gonna stick around until I get back. | 我回來前鮑比會待在這裏 |
[04:27] | So what, he just got locked out of his fucking trailer again? | 怎麼 他又被鎖在拖車外了嗎 |
[04:30] | Quit your bitching, Ariel. | 別抱怨 愛麗兒 |
[04:32] | – Fuckin’ assholes. – Ma, I don’t need a babysitter, | -小混蛋 -媽媽 我不需要保姆 |
[04:35] | and he’s got his own place. | 而且他有他自己住的地方 |
[04:37] | – This is our house. – It is my house. | -這裏是我們家 -這裏是我的家 |
[04:39] | You start paying rent, you can tell me who gets to stay here. | 等開始付房租再告訴我誰可以住在這 |
[04:42] | Leftover KFC in the fridge. | 冰箱裏有吃剩的肯德基 |
[04:49] | She’s way too fucking good for you, you know that? | 你他媽的根本配不上她 知道嗎 |
[04:52] | But you ain’t. | 你我半斤八兩 |
[04:56] | – You’re a real piece of shit. – Got any pot? | -你真是個人渣 -有大麻嗎 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I… I do, | 有 我有 |
[05:02] | and guess who’s not fucking getting any. | 那你猜猜誰抽不到呢 |
[06:25] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[06:37] | Hit that bitch. | 揍那婊子 |
[06:46] | Maybe if you weren’t such a slut. | 要是你不這麼撩騷 |
[06:48] | She’s a cunt. | 她是個賤人 |
[06:50] | The video is everywhere. | 這視頻傳得到處都是 |
[06:51] | Yeah. Even and my cousin and his friends said they saw it. | 是啊 連我表兄和他朋友們都看到了 |
[06:54] | I can’t believe Jeremy hasn’t | 我簡直不能相信 傑里米居然 |
[06:55] | liked any of my fucking photos. | 沒給我發的任何一張照片點贊 |
[07:43] | You gonna say somethin’? | 你有什麼要說的嗎 |
[07:48] | I, uh… I’ve never really seen you around here before. | 我之前沒在這附近見過你 |
[07:54] | You saw me yesterday. | 你昨天才見過我 |
[07:56] | Well, I meant before that. | 我是指昨天之前 |
[08:03] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼 |
[08:06] | Cylinder’s misfiring. | 汽缸打不着火 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | I’m staying with my dad. | 我現在跟我爸一起住了 |
[08:19] | So, are you gonna be staying around for a while, then? | 所以 你會在這兒住段時間了 是嗎 |
[08:27] | For a time, at least. | 至少會住段時間 |
[08:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什麼 |
[08:36] | It’s Dean. | 我叫迪安 |
[08:39] | Dean Taylor. | 迪安·泰勒 |
[08:42] | You? | 你呢 |
[08:47] | You gotta earn my name first, grease monkey. | 你得付出努力才能知道我名字 修理工 |
[08:53] | Well, see you around, Dean Taylor. | 回見了 迪安·泰勒 |
[08:58] | Two first names. | 兩個都是名字 不是姓氏 |
[09:07] | I’ll have the Cobb salad and an iced tea. | 我要考伯沙拉和一杯冰茶 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:49] | I swear to God, Jason told you. | 我發誓 傑森跟你說了 |
[09:51] | Your cousin’s the biggest bullshit artist alive. | 你表兄是世上最狗屎的藝術家 |
[09:53] | He’s not. | 纔不是 |
[09:54] | He lies about everything, even stupid stuff. | 他什麼事都要撒謊 甚至是愚蠢的事 |
[09:56] | – That’s true. – Whatever. | -沒錯 -隨便吧 |
[09:57] | ‘Cause he was totally in prison. | 因爲他確實坐過牢 |
[09:59] | – Wait, who went to prison? – Dean Taylor. | -等等 誰坐過牢 -迪安·泰勒 |
[10:01] | His dad owns that shitty mechanic shop over on 2nd. | 2號街上那個破爛修理鋪就是他爸開的 |
[10:04] | Hmm. Half the fucking town’s in prison. | 這狗屁鎮子上一半的人都坐過牢 |
[10:06] | I mean, seems pretty all right. | 我是說 也沒什麼大不了 |
[10:08] | Wait. I thought he was, like, living with his mom | 等等 我以爲他是跟他媽一起生活的 |
[10:09] | in Kentucky or something. | 住肯塔基州 還是哪裏來着 |
[10:10] | No, his mom is dead. | 不 他媽已經死了 |
[10:11] | She didn’t die. She’s just insane. | 她不是死了 是瘋了而已 |
[10:14] | Did you fuck him? | 你和他做了嗎 |
[10:18] | No. | 沒有 |
[10:20] | But I did put his dick in my mouth. | 但是我倒是給他做過口活 |
[10:21] | -Fuck you, Stacey. – Not all that surprising. | -去你的 史黛西 -一點都不意外 |
[10:25] | I mean, he’s like, totally fuckable. | 我是說 他看起來很好做的樣子 |
[10:27] | Prison fuckable. | 坐過牢的那種好做 |
[10:28] | I’d still do him. | 我還是願意跟他做 |
[10:29] | Ew. | 真噁心 |
[10:35] | ♪ Back to this time when things were older ♪ | ♪ 回溯舊日時光 ♪ |
[10:40] | ♪ when you were there ♪ | ♪ 當你還在我身邊時 ♪ |
[10:45] | ♪ I felt your heartbeat racing over ♪ | ♪ 我感受到你悸動的心跳 ♪ |
[10:50] | ♪ I said your name and don’t be scared ♪ | ♪ 我輕喚你的名字 告訴你不要害怕 ♪ |
[10:55] | ♪ Just as long as we’re together ♪ | ♪ 只要我們在一起 ♪ |
[11:00] | ♪ I’ll be right by your side… ♪ | ♪ 我就會一直守護在你身邊 ♪ |
[11:03] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[11:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:08] | Get lost. | 給我滾 |
[11:12] | Slut. | 蕩婦 |
[11:16] | You’re a little firecracker, aren’t ya? | 你真是個小鞭炮 不是嗎 |
[11:20] | So what are you doing here? | 你在這兒幹嘛 |
[11:24] | I’m gonna say that information is at least worth a name. | 你如果想知道 就告訴我你的名字 |
[11:30] | I’m not Ariel, okay? | 我不叫愛麗兒 明白嗎 |
[11:33] | My mom, she fucking named me after a mermaid, | 我媽 他媽的給我起了個美人魚的名字 |
[11:37] | but ain’t nobody ever gonna call me Ariel. | 但是從來沒人叫我愛麗兒 |
[11:43] | Arielle, then. | 那就叫艾莉爾 |
[11:49] | What about your old man? He around? | 你老爸呢 在你身邊嗎 |
[11:55] | Well… | 這個 |
[11:57] | Daddy called me an accident and then… | 我爸說我媽懷上我是個意外 然後就 |
[12:01] | Last time I ever saw him. | 再也沒見過他 |
[12:06] | I got one like that, too. | 一樣 我爸也是 |
[12:08] | Except you’re staying with yours. | 只不過你現在跟你爸一起住了 |
[12:16] | I don’t got a choice. | 我別無選擇 |
[12:23] | They say you were in prison. | 他們說你坐過牢 |
[12:28] | “They”? | “他們”是指誰 |
[12:33] | It’s… | 就是 |
[12:35] | It’s such a small town, and juicy piece of gossip like that | 這鎮子很小 這種有料的八卦 |
[12:38] | would not fly under the radar. | 大家是不可能放過的 |
[12:47] | So… | 所以 |
[12:50] | is it true? | 是真的嗎 |
[12:54] | Yeah, it’s true. | 是的 是真的 |
[12:59] | So what did they put you in prison for? | 那你爲什麼會坐牢 |
[13:04] | Armed robbery… | 持槍搶劫 |
[13:08] | and assault. | 和襲擊他人 |
[13:12] | Oh, that’s exciting. | 那可真刺激 |
[13:19] | It is what it is. | 反正就那樣了 |
[13:21] | My parole requires I be with a parent, | 我的假釋有要和家長住一起的條件 |
[13:23] | and my mom’s dead. So I’m with my dad. | 我媽死了 所以只能跟我爸住一起 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry about your momma. | 很遺憾你媽過世了 |
[13:33] | So what’s your dad’s problem, then? | 那麼你爸有什麼問題嗎 |
[13:36] | He’s a fucking lousy drunk, and he’s… | 他是個臭酒鬼 而且他 |
[13:39] | bigger than me. | 塊頭比我大 |
[13:58] | Do you… | 那你 |
[14:00] | believe in, like, um… | 信不信 像是 |
[14:04] | like, faith and cosmic coincidences and all that? | 命運啊 機緣巧合啊 之類的 |
[14:11] | Nah, not really. | 不 不太信 |
[14:13] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:15] | you know, there is a lot | 要知道 世界上有很多事情 |
[14:18] | to the universe that is way beyond our understanding. | 是遠超我們理解範圍的 |
[14:22] | Have you ever heard of the idea of, like… | 你有沒有聽說過 |
[14:28] | if your put out | 你若有心 |
[14:30] | what you want into the universe, that it’ll give it to you? | 上天便可達成你心中所許 |
[14:34] | What do you ask the universe for? | 你希望上天給你什麼 |
[14:46] | Maybe if I’m worth it… | 要是我值得上天給我達成願望 |
[14:49] | you’ll have the chance to find out. | 你會有機會知道的 |
[14:56] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我 |
[14:57] | I do know that first | 但我知道 首先 |
[15:01] | I need to get the fuck out of Florida, because… | 我要離開這該死的佛羅里達 因爲 |
[15:05] | Fuck this place. Seriously. | 這地方真他媽的 真的 |
[15:08] | And I’ve just… | 而且 我一直 |
[15:11] | I’ve been saving up a bunch of money, | 一直在存錢 |
[15:13] | and I’m just gonna leave. | 我要離開這裏 |
[15:16] | All alone? | 就你一個人 |
[15:17] | Maybe. | 也許吧 |
[15:19] | Maybe somebody will, um… | 也許有人會願意 |
[15:21] | wanna come with me. | 和我一起走 |
[15:49] | ♪ Rebel, run and chase me out in the dark ♪ | ♪ 叛逆 在黑暗中追隨着我 ♪ |
[15:53] | ♪ Watch the flame chase its tail | ♪ 看着烈焰 緊追它的尾巴 ♪ |
[15:55] | ♪ Tracking back to the spark ♪ | ♪ 追回火花迸出的地方 ♪ |
[15:57] | ♪ We ignite so we can light up the stars that we are… ♪ | ♪ 我們燃燒 點亮繁星♪ |
[16:04] | AI like to think about getting famous, | 我喜歡想象變得出名 |
[16:06] | ’cause people around here, you know, | 因爲這裏的人 你懂的 |
[16:08] | all they see is what’s literally right in front of them. | 他們只看到眼前的事情 |
[16:13] | But not me. | 但我不一樣 |
[16:16] | ‘Cause the world is so much bigger… | 因爲這世界比這大得多 |
[16:19] | and vast, and… and beautiful. | 無垠 而且 美麗 |
[16:22] | ♪ We will run till the last night ♪ | ♪ 我們一直奔跑到夜晚 ♪ |
[16:25] | ♪ Drive till the day breaks ♪ | ♪ 驅車直至破曉 ♪ |
[16:27] | ♪ Burn till the light fades ♪ | ♪ 燃燒到火焰暗去 ♪ |
[16:29] | ♪ You know that you’re the one thing ♪ | ♪ 你知道 你是我唯一 ♪ |
[16:31] | ♪ I can believe in ♪ | ♪ 相信的人 ♪ |
[16:33] | ♪ If our hearts collide… ♪ | ♪ 若我們的心相碰 ♪ |
[16:39] | ‘Cause right now, nobody gives a fuck about me. | 現在 沒有人在意我 |
[16:41] | Nobody… cares… | 沒有人在乎 |
[16:44] | who I am. | 我是誰 |
[16:45] | But that’s all gonna change. | 但這一切都會改變的 |
[16:47] | People are gonna be following me, | 人們會關注我 |
[16:49] | wondering what I’m doing, where I’m going. | 想要知道我在做什麼 我要去哪裏 |
[16:52] | -How? – I don’t know yet. | -怎麼做到 -我還不知道 |
[16:55] | I do know that… | 但我知道的是 |
[16:57] | the first stop is Hollywood. | 第一站要去好萊塢 |
[16:59] | Us going to Hollywood. | 我們一起去好萊塢 |
[17:03] | Yeah, not sure my PO would approve of that. | 好吧 但我不知道假釋官會不會同意 |
[17:06] | Now, uh… | 現在 |
[17:09] | life’s got a really… | 生活會 |
[17:11] | funny way of working itself out. So we just gotta… | 走通自己的道路 所以我們只要 |
[17:15] | put it out there. | 放手去做 |
[17:22] | You wanna see something? | 想不想看個東西 |
[17:27] | You gotta keep it a secret. | 你可必須要保密 |
[17:39] | It’s a .45. | 這是把0.45口徑的槍 |
[17:41] | It’s big. | 是個大傢伙 |
[17:43] | It’ll stop anyone coming your way. | 有了它沒人能靠近你 |
[17:45] | You look sexy doing that. | 你射擊的時候真性感 |
[17:49] | All right. | 來吧 |
[17:50] | Two hands. Two hands. | 兩隻手 用兩隻手 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:54] | Just aim and squeeze. | 只要瞄準 然後用力扣 |
[17:58] | Hold it firm. Watch the recoil. | 握緊了 小心後坐力 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:09] | Try again. | 再試一次 |
[18:13] | Ah, close. | 就差一點 |
[18:32] | Dean! | 迪安 |
[18:41] | – Go again. – Okay. | -再來一次 -好 |
[18:46] | We’re not attacking you. | 我們不是針對你 |
[18:47] | We’ve just heard things, and we’re worried about you. | 只是聽說了些事情 所以擔心你 |
[18:49] | Why? ‘Cause of some shit her stupid dipshit cousin said? | 幹嘛 就因爲她那傻缺表兄說的屁話嗎 |
[18:51] | Hey! | 怎麼說話的 |
[18:52] | You’re getting mad. | 你瘋了 |
[18:53] | Because… Why are you all attacking me? | 那是因爲 爲什麼你們都針對我 |
[18:55] | -He killed somebody. – He did not kill anybody. | -他殺過人 -他沒殺過人 |
[18:59] | See, this is why you guys need to get your panties | 瞧見嗎 這就是爲什麼你們別來攪合 |
[19:02] | out of Dean’s problems and in your own. | 迪安的問題 管好自己的事情吧 |
[19:04] | Because all you give a fuck about | 因爲你們他媽的只在乎 |
[19:06] | is prom or who fucked who. | 舞會交際 還有誰上了誰 |
[19:08] | Yeah, and how does this end for you? | 沒錯 但你有想過會有什麼後果嗎 |
[19:09] | We’re just telling you to watch out. | 我們只是在提醒你小心 |
[19:11] | It ends with me getting the fuck out of this place, okay? | 後果就是我會遠走高飛 好嗎 |
[19:15] | Because I ain’t spending the rest of my life | 因爲我絕不會在這樣的 |
[19:16] | in some stupid speech hometown. | 一個傻逼小鎮度過餘生 |
[19:19] | And what, you’re gonna go off | 怎麼 你會離開這 |
[19:20] | and get famous or some shit like that? | 會出名 還是怎樣嗎 |
[19:24] | Yes. | 沒錯 |
[19:25] | That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 這正是我要做的 |
[19:27] | And what are you gonna get famous for? | 你憑什麼出名 |
[19:31] | People are talking. | 大家都在議論 |
[19:33] | Like I give a flying fuck what anybody else thinks! | 搞得好像我會在乎其他人怎麼想一樣 |
[19:37] | Fuck you guys! | 你們都給我滾吧 |
[20:02] | What? | 搞什麼 |
[20:14] | Fuck. | 操 |
[20:36] | Hey, fuck-face! Where is it? | 嘿 不要臉的東西 我的錢在哪 |
[20:38] | – Damn it! – Get the fuck out of here! | -靠 -給我滾出去 |
[20:40] | Calm down, Ma. | 冷靜點 媽媽 |
[20:41] | Everyone’s already seen your tits. | 所有人都看過你的奶子 |
[20:42] | Get the fuck out! | 滾出去 |
[20:43] | – Oh, my God! – Where the fuck is it? | -我的天 -他媽的我的錢在哪 |
[20:44] | Ariel, what the fuck are you doing here? | 愛麗兒 你他媽跑這兒做什麼 |
[20:47] | A-ri-elle! | 艾 莉 爾 |
[20:48] | – For the last time, Mom. God! – Shut your mouth! | -我最後說一次 媽 -閉嘴 |
[20:51] | Where is it, huh? Where is it, you piece of shit? | 到底在哪 你個人渣 |
[20:54] | He stole my money, Ma. | 他偷了我的錢 老媽 |
[20:55] | Baby, I’m so sorry. | 寶貝 我很抱歉 |
[20:56] | – Ma, he stole my fucking money! – Oh, my God. | -媽 他偷了我的錢 -老天爺 |
[20:59] | – Nobody stole… – What the fuck are you talking about? | -沒人偷你的 -你到底在說什麼 |
[21:01] | You piece of shit! Where is it? | 你個老混蛋 錢在哪裏 |
[21:06] | He stole my money, Ma! | 他就是偷了我的錢 媽媽 |
[21:08] | I didn’t take your fucking money, Ariel! | 我根本沒有拿你的錢 愛麗兒 |
[21:11] | You should die! God! | 老天 你怎麼不去死呢 |
[21:12] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[21:14] | – What other sick poor loser mooches off my mom, huh? – Stop it! | -除了你還有哪個人來找過我媽 -住手 |
[21:19] | Who else would’ve done it? | 不是你還會有誰 |
[21:20] | You’re such a cunt. | 你真是個賤人 |
[21:23] | Ariel… | 愛麗兒 |
[21:25] | I saved up every dime I could | 我在那破地方辛苦工作 |
[21:30] | working in that fucking shithole! | 掙的每一分錢我都存下來了 |
[21:34] | Get off him! | 放開他 |
[21:39] | You fucking bitch! | 你個婊子 |
[22:00] | I will fucking kill you. | 我他媽的要殺了你 |
[22:04] | What did you just say? | 你剛纔說什麼 |
[22:08] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[22:09] | Bobby said he didn’t do it, he didn’t fucking do it! | 鮑比說了他沒拿你的錢 他就是沒拿 |
[22:18] | Fuck you both! | 你們倆都去他媽的 |
[22:40] | Fuck! | 操 |
[22:52] | Come on. Come on. | 快點 快接啊 |
[22:56] | Hey, it’s Dean. Leave a message. | 你好 我是迪安 請留言 |
[22:59] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:35] | Dean! | 迪安 |
[23:46] | Dean? | 迪安 |
[23:53] | Dean? | 迪安 |
[23:58] | Fuck off! You… | 滾開 你 |
[24:00] | – What the fuck are you doing? – You piece of shit! | -你他媽在幹什麼 -你個混蛋 |
[24:05] | – What the… -Get off him! Fucking get off him! | -搞什麼 -放開他 鬆開 混蛋 |
[24:07] | Fucking bitch! | 臭婊子 |
[24:17] | Arielle. | 艾莉爾 |
[24:35] | Fuck! Oh, shit! | 操 該死 |
[24:43] | Is he… | 他 |
[24:46] | Is he… | 是死了嗎 |
[24:48] | – Yeah. – Fuck! | -死了 -操 |
[24:52] | Fuck you, uh… | 操你媽 |
[24:54] | It was an accident. I… I didn’t… | 這是意外 我沒想 |
[24:56] | Yeah. It was an accident. | 對 是意外 |
[24:58] | It was an accident. | 這是意外 |
[25:00] | You were defending yourself. | 你是正當防衛 |
[25:02] | Arielle, they’re gonna | 艾莉爾 他們會 |
[25:02] | fucking… They’re gonna fucking find him like this, | 操 會被他們發現的 |
[25:04] | they’re gonna put this on me. They’re gonna bring me back. | 他們會認爲是我故意的 把我關回去 |
[25:06] | No. No, no, no. You’re not going anywhere, okay? | 不不不 你哪也不去 好嗎 |
[25:09] | -You’re… – No. | -你會 -不 |
[25:11] | No, no. Look, they’re gonna… | 不 聽着 他們會 |
[25:13] | It’s fine. It’s fine, okay? | 沒事的 沒事的 好嗎 |
[25:14] | You’re not going back. We’ll leave. | 你不會被抓回去 我們逃走 |
[25:16] | That’s what we’ll do, and they’ll never find us. | 我們就這麼做 他們永遠找不到我們 |
[25:18] | You know what? | 明白嗎 |
[25:20] | Arielle, I’m fucked. | 艾莉爾 我完了 |
[25:22] | – It doesn’t matter. – I’m fucked. | -沒關係的 -我完了 |
[25:24] | Hey, it’s done now, okay? | 事已至此 無可挽回 不是嗎 |
[25:26] | The only thing that matters is you and me. | 現下最重要的是我們倆 |
[25:30] | So we’ll leave. | 所以我們遠走高飛 |
[25:32] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[25:34] | – Right now. – Okay. | -現在就走 -好 |
[25:51] | Do you have any money? | 你手頭有錢嗎 |
[25:58] | Well, not anymore. | 現在沒有了 |
[26:05] | I’m sorry about that. | 很遺憾會這樣 |
[26:13] | Yeah, well… | 沒事 |
[26:19] | We’re gonna need some fucking cash. | 我們需要些現金 |
[26:33] | Did you bring the gun? | 那把槍你帶了嗎 |
[26:44] | All right, I’m gonna drive up, hop out, run inside quick. | 我把車開過去 下車 跑進去 |
[26:47] | And you wait outside with the car. | 你在外面發動着車子等我出來 |
[26:51] | What? | 什麼 |
[26:54] | Just keep the car ready. | 讓車子隨時能走 |
[26:57] | I’m not waiting outside. | 我纔不要在外面乾等 |
[27:00] | – Look, baby doll… – Baby, I will… | -聽着 親愛的 -寶貝 我 |
[27:04] | stay by the door, I’ll keep an eye on the car. | 守在門口 盯着車子 |
[27:06] | We’ll keep it running. | 保證發動機不熄火 |
[27:08] | But I’m coming in. I’m not staying outside. | 但我要進去 不要等在外面 |
[27:22] | Hope you like green. | 希望你喜歡綠色 |
[27:25] | You’re in luck. | 那你可走運了 |
[27:45] | Get under the fucking… | 給我他媽打開 |
[27:47] | Everything in the bag right now or I’ll fucking kill you! | 把所有錢都裝進包裏 否則我就開槍 |
[27:51] | All the fucking cash! Let’s go! | 所有現金 別磨蹭 |
[27:55] | Don’t fucking look at her. | 別他媽看她 |
[27:58] | Hurry, hurry, hurry! | 快 快 快 |
[28:00] | Now the fucking safe. The fucking safe. | 還有保險箱 他媽的保險箱 |
[28:02] | – It’s on a timer. – Bullshit! It’s not on fucking timer! | -保險箱到時間才能打開 -胡扯 纔不是 |
[28:04] | This isn’t 7-Eleven. Open the fucking safe | 這裏又不是711 給我把保險箱打開 |
[28:06] | before I crack your fucking skull! | 否則我打爆你的頭 |
[28:09] | Go! | 去啊 |
[28:11] | – Jesus, fuck! – You look so scared. | -老天 操 -你看上去很嚇人 |
[28:15] | You are a stupid motherfucker. | 你個蠢貨王八蛋 |
[28:16] | How we looking out there, baby doll? | 我們看上去怎麼樣 寶貝 |
[28:20] | Yeah, we’re good, baby. | 很牛逼 親愛的 |
[28:21] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[28:23] | What the fuck are you staring at? | 你他媽盯着什麼看呢 |
[28:26] | You may think I’m sweet and innocent, | 你可能覺得我是個傻白甜 |
[28:29] | but you better finish putting the goddamn money | 但你最好他媽的 |
[28:31] | in the motherfucking bag, | 趕快把錢放到包裏去 |
[28:33] | or the last thing you’ll ever remember | 否則你很快就會知道 |
[28:35] | is just how wrong you were. | 你錯得多離譜 |
[28:38] | – Move, bitch! – Fuck, yeah! Let’s go! | -裝啊 賤貨 -操 快點 |
[28:43] | Cell phone. | 手機 |
[28:44] | – Give me your fucking cell phone! – Okay, okay. | -交出你的手機 -好 好 |
[28:48] | Baby doll, get the car ready. | 寶貝 準備好車 |
[28:53] | Get on the fucking floor, now! | 趴到地上去 快點 |
[29:06] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[29:09] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[29:11] | Baby, how much money do you think is in this fucking bag? | 親愛的 你覺得包裏能有多少錢 |
[29:15] | Oh, my good Lord, babe! | 我的老天爺 寶貝 |
[29:34] | Dead presidents, motherfucker! | 滿手都是鈔票 他媽的 |
[30:13] | I love you to pieces, Dean Taylor. | 我愛你 至死不渝 迪安·泰勒 |
[30:43] | The way I figure it, we got about 2,000 miles to cover, | 我算了下路程 我們還得走3218公里 |
[30:46] | and gas is gonna run us about, uh… | 油費大概要花掉 |
[30:51] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[30:52] | – Listening? – Yeah. | -在聽嗎 -在 |
[30:54] | Sorry, my phone’s been blowing up all morning. | 抱歉 我手機早晨一直響個不停 |
[30:56] | Why? | 怎麼了 |
[30:58] | – “Now the fucking safe…” – How? | -“還有保險箱” -怎麼回事 |
[31:02] | God, what? | 老天 幹嘛 |
[31:03] | I posted it. | 是我發佈的 |
[31:05] | You posted… Why… Why the fuck would you post that? | 你發的 爲什麼 你他媽發上去幹嘛 |
[31:08] | Bec… Because I thought it would be something | 因爲我覺得 |
[31:11] | people wanna see, and they do. | 人們會喜歡看 而且他們確實喜歡 |
[31:14] | So I took some other photos, too, of the money and stuff. | 我還拍了些照片 那些錢什麼的 |
[31:17] | They’re cool. And I created a new account. | 都很酷 我創建了新賬號發的 |
[31:20] | Last night, zero followers. This morning… | 昨晚還沒有粉絲 今天早上 |
[31:24] | three thousand followers. | 已經有三千粉絲了 |
[31:27] | Three thousand people… | 有三千人 |
[31:30] | uh, like what we do. | 喜歡看我們這麼做 |
[31:32] | People are watching that shit? | 人們喜歡看這種東西嗎 |
[31:33] | Yes! They… Look… They’re liking, they’re sharing it. | 是的 他們喜歡 並且相互轉發 |
[31:37] | There’s a few pretty fine comments. | 這裏還有不少好評 |
[31:44] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[31:47] | Baby… | 親愛的 |
[31:48] | something like this… | 這種事 |
[31:51] | – could make us famous. – No. | -可以讓我們出名 -不 |
[31:52] | You can’t go posting about our exploits on the Internet, | 你不能把我們的光榮事蹟發到網上 |
[31:55] | ’cause the cops are gonna fucking figure us out, Arielle. | 因爲警察會查到我們的 艾莉爾 |
[31:57] | No. I am not gonna get us caught, okay? | 不會 我們不會被抓到的 好嗎 |
[31:59] | I have an IP blocker. Easy. | 我裝了IP地址攔截器 很容易的 |
[32:01] | I’ll never show our faces. | 我完全沒有拍到咱倆的臉 |
[32:03] | Look, fame equals money, | 想想 名聲就是錢 |
[32:06] | equals getting out of this shitty, fucked-up town, | 就能離開這個操蛋的破鎮子 |
[32:08] | which is what we’re trying to do anyway. | 反正這也是我們努力想做的 |
[32:11] | Dean… | 迪安 |
[32:14] | I told you I wanted to be famous. | 我跟你說過我想出名 |
[32:17] | And nobody cares about, like… | 沒有人會關注一個 |
[32:20] | some random girl from the Redneck Riviera, okay? | 鄉下來的無名姑娘 不是嗎 |
[32:24] | Now, a couple of teenagers | 但現在 一對年輕情侶 |
[32:27] | robbing their way across America, | 橫跨美國搶劫 |
[32:29] | that’s worth following. | 這值得關注 |
[32:38] | I don’t know. | 我說不準 |
[32:41] | Feels like an easy way to get ourselves arrested. | 感覺這樣我們容易被抓住 |
[32:43] | I already said… | 我都說了 |
[32:45] | I’m not showing our faces. | 我沒有拍到臉 |
[32:52] | Well, like I was saying… | 好吧 像我剛纔說的 |
[32:56] | we’re gonna need more money, all right? | 我們需要更多的錢 是吧 |
[32:58] | We’re almost out of what we got last night, | 昨晚搶的已經都快花完了 |
[33:00] | and liquor stores are paying shit. | 買酒就花了一大筆 |
[33:03] | – So? – Well… | -那麼 -是這樣 |
[33:05] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[33:07] | when I was in prison, | 我坐牢的時候 |
[33:08] | they brought in this guy named Chester. | 有進來一個叫切斯特的傢伙 |
[33:09] | It turns out he was arrested for trying to rip off a dispensary. | 原來 他是因爲搶劫大麻藥房進來的 |
[33:12] | – Like, stealing weed? – No. | -是偷大麻嗎 -不是 |
[33:16] | That’s the thing he was going for, the money. | 他想搶的 是錢 |
[33:18] | So, I looked into it, | 我做了些調查 |
[33:20] | and apparently dispensaries | 這些大麻藥房 |
[33:21] | are having trouble getting bank accounts. | 很難在銀行設立賬戶 |
[33:23] | Credit card companies don’t wanna handle their transactions, | 信用卡公司不願意處理他們的交易 |
[33:25] | – so it’s… – Cash. | -所以 -全都用現金 |
[33:27] | Yes, and lots of it. | 對 而且很多 |
[33:29] | Plus, the way I see it, security is light, | 另外 據我觀察 安保做得也不嚴 |
[33:32] | and local police and FBI | 當地警局和聯邦調查局 |
[33:33] | aren’t gonna give a fuck abouta weed store getting ripped off. | 也不會關心賣大麻的地方被搶劫 |
[33:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:38] | Okay, I like it. | 很好 我喜歡 |
[33:40] | I like it, but… | 我喜歡 但是 |
[33:43] | I ain’t no getaway driver. | 我不要做等在門口的司機 |
[33:48] | Baby needs a gun. | 寶貝想要把槍 |
[33:57] | It can’t be this easy. | 不可能這麼容易 |
[34:00] | How do you think I got mine? | 那你覺得我那把槍是怎麼來的 |
[34:02] | Private gun sales in Florida don’t require a background check. | 在佛羅里達私人買賣槍支不需要背景調查 |
[34:07] | We just gotta find the right one. | 只要找到對的賣家 |
[34:18] | Boom. | 這個 |
[34:21] | Ooh, yeah, Mommy like it. | 好棒 老孃喜歡 |
[34:23] | Gotta love America. | 真是愛死美國了 |
[34:37] | Do you feel it? | 你感覺到了嗎 |
[34:41] | Feel what? | 感覺到什麼 |
[34:43] | The power. | 那種力量 |
[34:45] | Like, knowing what we did last night… | 就是知道我們昨天晚上做的事 |
[34:49] | and, uh… | 然後 |
[34:52] | we could do anything. | 可以做任何事那種感覺 |
[34:54] | Like… | 比如 |
[34:55] | Realistically, we could rob | 我們有能力 |
[34:58] | anyone on this beach | 搶劫這片沙灘上的任何一個人 |
[34:59] | and turn them all into whimpering little bitches. | 把他們都弄成哭哭啼啼的娘們 |
[35:05] | I know that it was just last night, but, like, it really feels… | 我知道是昨晚才做的 但我感覺 |
[35:11] | like a long time ago. | 像是過去很久了 |
[35:13] | In a weird way. | 奇怪的感覺 |
[35:14] | I just keep thinking about how all… | 我總是在想着 |
[35:18] | my friends, like, woke up this morning and went to school | 我的朋友們 他們今早起牀 上學 |
[35:23] | and did uh, the same shit that they usually do. | 做着跟平常一樣無聊的事情 |
[35:26] | And it’s just all the same, but… | 所有的日常都一模一樣 但 |
[35:31] | now it’s all gone, and it’s so weird. | 現在我不用那麼生活了 真的很奇怪 |
[35:37] | Now it’s just you and me, baby. | 現在就是你我二人 寶貝 |
[35:51] | God, those lips. | 老天 你這嘴脣 |
[36:00] | Ooh. Look, babe, we’re going up followers. | 看啊 寶貝 我們漲粉了 |
[36:10] | Oh. Shit. | 天吶 |
[36:11] | Baby, the gun guy, he… He agreed. | 寶貝 那個賣槍的 他同意了 |
[36:16] | Fuck, yeah. | 太好了 |
[36:17] | Can we do it? | 我們能開幹了嗎 |
[36:19] | Let’s go get some money. | 咱們去搞點錢花花 |
[36:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:30] | Your turn. | 該你了 |
[36:31] | What? | 什麼 |
[36:33] | You wanna do this? | 你不是想試試嗎 |
[36:36] | Whoa! | 等等 |
[36:38] | Let me taste those lips first. | 先讓我嚐嚐你的脣 |
[36:47] | All yours. | 歸你了 |
[36:54] | Can you do me the honors? | 可以賞臉幫個忙嗎 |
[36:56] | Fuck, I’ll try. | 操 我儘量 |
[37:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:18] | Now I’m feeling kinda nervous. | 我現在有點緊張了 |
[37:20] | That’s okay. You’ll be fine. | 不要擔心 你會沒事的 |
[37:25] | And I just ask him where the safe is, right? | 我只要問他保險箱在哪裏就行 對吧 |
[37:26] | That’s where all the money is. | 錢都在那裏 |
[37:35] | Hands up, you piece of shit! | 舉起手來 你個廢物 |
[37:37] | Hands up! | 把手舉起來 |
[37:38] | That’s right. Hey, I’ve got a question. | 這就對了 問你個問題 |
[37:40] | – You got a safe? – Yeah, it’s in the back. | -你有保險箱嗎 -在裏面 |
[37:42] | – Okay, show it to me. Show it to me. – Fuck, Yes. | -好的 帶我去 帶我去 -快點 |
[37:45] | Yeah, stop looking at him, you fucking idiot, all right? | 別一直看他 你個弱智 好嗎 |
[37:48] | Eyes on the prize. | 眼珠子別亂轉 |
[37:49] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 咱們走 快走 |
[37:56] | – But I don’t know the combo. – What? | -但我不知道密碼組合 -什麼 |
[37:57] | What, he… | 他 |
[37:59] | – He doesn’t know the combo. – He’s fucking lying. | -他不知道密碼組合 -他在撒謊 |
[38:01] | Get down. Get fucking down. | 蹲下 給我蹲下 |
[38:05] | Please, man. | 拜託 夥計 |
[38:07] | Hey, you think I’m an idiot? Hmm? | 你覺得我是傻子嗎 |
[38:09] | You think I’m illiterate? | 你覺得我是文盲嗎 |
[38:11] | You think that I don’t know that you know the fucking combo? | 你覺得我會相信你不知道密碼嗎 |
[38:13] | Put in the fucking combo, now! | 給我輸密碼 馬上 |
[38:16] | Don’t wanna fucking mess with her, man. | 你不會想惹她的 夥計 |
[38:18] | That’s right. | 沒錯 |
[38:22] | Come on, faster. Faster. | 來吧 快點 快點 |
[38:24] | What’s taking you so damn long? | 需要這麼長時間的嗎 |
[38:30] | Oh, what, you wanna die alone a little pussy virgin? | 怎麼 你是想以處子之身赴死嗎 |
[38:33] | Because of a couple hundred bucks? | 就爲了這點錢嗎 |
[38:35] | Wow! I mean, be my guest. | 我想說 別客氣 |
[38:37] | Be my fucking guest | 別他媽磨磨唧唧的 |
[38:38] | and open the goddam safe! | 把這該死的保險箱打開 |
[38:39] | Now! | 馬上 |
[38:41] | Good. Let’s put it in. | 好樣的 全都裝進去 |
[38:43] | Let’s go. | 咱們走 |
[38:45] | – Let’s go. – Quick, quick. | -走了 -快點 快點 |
[38:48] | Looks good, babe. | 看上去不錯 寶貝 |
[38:50] | – Don’t forget the phone. – All right, all right. | -別忘了他手機 -好的 好的 |
[38:54] | Cell phone. | 手機 |
[38:56] | On the floor. | 放在地上 |
[39:00] | Watch it. | 小心點 |
[39:02] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[39:05] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 這就對了 |
[39:09] | Fuck, yeah! | 太爽了 |
[39:10] | oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[39:15] | baby! | 寶貝 |
[39:25] | Skittles? | 要巧克力棒嗎 |
[39:32] | I put a few rounds through her. | 我用這槍開過幾次 |
[39:33] | She’s all right. | 沒問題的 |
[39:35] | Trigger pull? | 扳機拉力多少 |
[39:37] | Uh, about five pounds. | 大概五磅的拉力 |
[39:38] | It’s got a nice load on it, too. Sticks up fine. | 這把上膛感覺很好 瞄準也不錯 |
[39:43] | Magazines? | 還有彈匣嗎 |
[39:44] | I got two in addition to the one that’s currently in the gun. | 除了槍裏的 還有兩梭 |
[39:50] | What do you think, baby? You like it? | 你覺得怎樣 寶貝 喜歡嗎 |
[39:52] | Yep. | 喜歡 |
[39:54] | You like it? | 你喜歡嗎 |
[39:57] | Freeze. Yeah! | 不許動 |
[40:00] | – You want her? – Yes, sir. | -要嗎 -是的 |
[40:03] | Hands up, motherfucker! | 舉起手來 王八犢子 |
[40:04] | Get on the fucking ground! | 給老子趴下 |
[40:05] | Get on the fucking ground right now! | 立刻給老子趴下 |
[40:07] | You got it, .45 and nine. | 成交 四十五塊九 |
[40:15] | You know that shit’s good, man. | 你知道這玩意有多好 夥計 |
[40:17] | Ooh, yeah, baby, let’s haul with this gun. | 好了寶貝 我們去試試這把槍吧 |
[40:19] | Some magazines up here. | 這裏是子彈 |
[40:22] | You know… | 還有就是 |
[40:23] | anyone comes, asks you about this gun, what are you gonna say? | 要是有人問起你這把槍 你怎麼說 |
[40:30] | Well… | 那 |
[40:33] | Tell them that the Bay State | 就告訴他們 |
[40:34] | florist is none of your goddamn business. | 閒事少他媽管 |
[40:40] | Let’s go, babe. | 走吧 寶貝 |
[40:42] | Goddamn, I’m gonna miss… | 該死 我會打偏的 |
[40:47] | Let’s go have some fun. | 我們找點樂子去 |
[40:50] | That sounds like one fine idea, baby. | 這主意不錯 寶貝 |
[40:57] | ♪ I get this rush like when we touch ♪ | ♪ 當我們碰觸就有衝動 ♪ |
[41:01] | ♪ I can feel the blood run around my veins ♪ | ♪ 我能感受血液在翻涌 ♪ |
[41:09] | ♪ If we fall fast we can make this last ♪ | ♪ 要是我們相見相愛 就能地久天長 ♪ |
[41:13] | ♪ Another chance to start again ♪ | ♪ 另一個重新開始的機會 ♪ |
[41:19] | ♪ It’s my line and I’m gonna break it ♪ | ♪ 這是我的極限 我要突破 ♪ |
[41:23] | ♪ It’s not mine but I’m gonna take it ♪ | ♪ 雖然不屬於我 但我會得到 ♪ |
[41:26] | ♪ I won’t leave unless we leave it all behind ♪ | ♪ 我不會走 除非我們能丟下所有 ♪ |
[41:31] | ♪ They’re all watching They all follow ♪ | ♪ 他們在看 他們關注 ♪ |
[41:35] | ♪ I’ll be famous by tomorrow ♪ | ♪ 明天我就能出名 ♪ |
[41:38] | ♪ If you’re waiting I’m not waiting anymore ♪ | ♪ 如果你在等我 我將不期待任何人 ♪ |
[41:43] | ♪ Get a rush when I run with you ♪ | ♪ 當我們一起奔跑 感覺沸騰 ♪ |
[41:49] | ♪ Get a rush when I run with you ♪ | ♪ 當我們一起奔跑 感覺沸騰 ♪ |
[41:58] | ♪ Get a rush when I run with you ♪ | ♪ 當我們一起奔跑 感覺沸騰 ♪ |
[42:01] | ♪ when I run with you ♪ | ♪ 當我們一起奔跑 ♪ |
[42:24] | Well, the universe answered. | 我們激起水花了 |
[42:26] | The videos captured | 近期在社交媒體上 |
[42:27] | during the robberies and uploaded to social media | 上傳搶劫視頻的二人 |
[42:29] | are the work of Arielle Summers and Dean Taylor, | 經證實爲艾莉爾·薩默斯和迪安·泰勒 |
[42:32] | a Florida couple wanted in connection | 警方懷疑這對來自佛羅里達的情侶 |
[42:34] | with a slate of dispensary robberies across the South. | 與南方連續發生的大麻藥店搶劫案有關 |
[42:37] | They’re also wanted for questioning | 同時他們也因 |
[42:39] | in the death of Taylor’s father. | 泰勒父親死亡一案被通緝 |
[42:41] | The couple, followed by millions of people on social media, | 這對在社交媒體上擁有數百萬粉絲的情侶 |
[42:45] | have been called a modern-day Bonnie and Clyde. | 被稱爲現代的雌雄大盜邦妮和克萊德 |
[42:49] | Arielle, this is not fucking good. | 艾莉爾 這情況可不太妙 |
[42:51] | They have our names and they have our pictures. We are fucked. | 他們有我們的名字和照片 我們完了 |
[42:55] | We’re not fucked. | 我們沒完 |
[42:57] | We’re famous. | 我們出名了 |
[42:58] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他媽在開玩笑嗎 |
[42:59] | Do you not see this is a big, big fucking problem? | 你看不出來這個問題有多嚴重嗎 |
[43:02] | There’s a lot of land between us and Hollywood, | 從這裏到好萊塢還有很遠 |
[43:04] | which means a lot of fucking cops to avoid, | 路上不知道要躲多少條子 |
[43:06] | so your social media game is fucking over. | 你那該死的網紅遊戲結束了 |
[43:09] | Dean. | 迪安 |
[43:09] | Look, I told you to be careful, okay? | 聽着 我告訴過你要小心 對嗎 |
[43:12] | Not get us fucking caught. | 別他媽搞得我們蹲監獄 |
[43:14] | Baby, the videos didn’t get us caught, | 寶貝 這些視頻纔不會搞得我們被抓 |
[43:16] | the robberies did. | 是我們乾的搶劫案讓我們被抓 |
[43:18] | And they were gonna figure that out eventually. | 他們遲早會明白的 |
[43:20] | The video is just… confirming. | 這些視頻只是 證實了而已 |
[43:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just fucking evidence for them. | 對對對 都是他媽是該死的證據 |
[43:25] | Also, now they have everything that they fucking need. | 還有 他們什麼證據都齊了 |
[43:27] | Which is irrelevant if we don’t get arrested. | 但只要抓不到我們 這些就都沒有用 |
[43:31] | How the fuck do you think this ends? | 你覺得這事會怎麼結束 |
[43:34] | You think being, uh, famous for this fucking shit | 你覺得 成爲網紅就能 |
[43:37] | is just gonna absolve you of the crime? | 幫你抵消這些犯罪行爲嗎 |
[43:40] | How many celebrities have you seen get off easy? | 想想你見過多少名人輕易就能被釋放 |
[43:42] | It’s not gonna fucking work like that, all right? | 他媽的這樣行不通 好嗎 |
[43:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:51] | Plus, I already told you what I wanted. | 而且 我早就說過我想要什麼 |
[43:53] | Yeah, and I told you. | 沒錯 但我也跟你說過 |
[44:01] | You fucking kidding me? | 這他媽是在開玩笑吧 |
[44:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:06] | We can outrun him. | 我們能甩掉 |
[44:08] | Speed up. | 加速 |
[44:12] | Baby, speed up. | 加速 寶貝 |
[44:13] | No. | 不要 |
[44:22] | Just shut up. | 你給我閉嘴就行 |
[44:26] | You better watch your fucking mouth. | 你最好注意自己的語氣 |
[44:27] | Don’t start nothin’. | 別找事 |
[44:34] | Is there a problem, Officer? | 有什麼問題嗎 警官 |
[44:41] | License and registration. | 請出示一下駕照 |
[44:46] | Um, I’m sorry, Officer, | 抱歉 警官 |
[44:48] | we… We’re just a little bit lost. | 我們好像 有點迷路了 |
[44:51] | You see, we’re, um… | 你看 我們 |
[44:52] | We’re road-tripping up to Austin, | 我們開車要去奧斯丁 |
[44:54] | uh, to… To see my mama, and… | 去看我的媽媽 |
[44:57] | Funny, I… I don’t know why we can’t seems to find it. | 但 我也不知道怎麼就找不到路了 |
[45:01] | You know how fast you were going? | 你知道自己開的有多快嗎 |
[45:02] | Oh, that’s… That’s my bad. | 那 那是我的錯 |
[45:04] | Actually, I, uh… I do love to go fast. | 是我喜歡開快車的感覺 |
[45:08] | My… My boyfriend here loves to indulge me from time to time. | 我男朋友每次都順着我 |
[45:12] | Uh, we just didn’t think we would hurt anybody out this late. | 我們只是覺得這麼晚了不會傷害到別人的 |
[45:17] | Just stay in the car. | 麻煩在車裏稍等 |
[45:22] | He’s gonna fucking figure it out. | 他會發現的 |
[45:29] | God! Arielle, wait. | 老天 艾莉爾 等一下 |
[45:30] | No. Um, excuse me, Officer. | 不要 不好意思 警官 |
[45:33] | I know we were driving a little fast… | 我知道我們開得有些快了 |
[45:36] | Miss, get back in the vehicle. | 請回到車裏去 小姐 |
[45:37] | We’re just gonna try and be on our way now. | 我們只是在找路而已 |
[45:39] | Miss you need to get back in the vehicle. | 請立刻回到車裏 小姐 |
[45:40] | Fuck! | 媽的 |
[45:42] | Get back in the car now. | 立刻回到車裏去 |
[45:43] | Officer, she just had a bad day. | 警官 她今天過得不太順心 |
[45:44] | Let’s us just get out of here. | 讓我們走吧 |
[45:45] | Sir, I need you to get back in your vehicle right now. | 先生 我需要你現在立刻回到車裏 |
[45:47] | I have every right… | 我有權利 |
[45:49] | Arielle, shut the fuck up! | 艾莉爾 閉上你的嘴 |
[45:50] | I told you to fucking watch your mouth! | 我說了你他媽要注意語氣 |
[45:52] | Both of you, get in your vehicle right now! | 你們兩個 立刻回車裏 |
[45:55] | Officer, please. We can… | 警官 拜託 我們 |
[46:00] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[46:02] | Get on the ground, both of you, now. On the ground. | 趴在地上 你們兩個 給我趴下 |
[46:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:05] | Hands on your head! Hands on your head! | 雙手抱頭 雙手抱頭 |
[46:08] | – Officer, let’s just… – Shut up. | -警官 我們只是 -閉嘴 |
[46:10] | Fuck. | 媽的 |
[46:12] | Dispatch… | 調度中心 |
[46:27] | Fuck. | 媽的 |
[46:28] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[46:30] | Okay. Okay. | 沒事的 |
[46:34] | We should leave. | 我們該走了 |
[46:36] | We should fucking leave. | 我們他媽的該走了 |
[46:38] | Dean, get in the car. | 迪安 上車 |
[46:41] | Dean, get in the fucking car, now! God! | 迪安 快他媽上車 老天 |
[46:46] | Go. | 開車 |
[47:43] | Can I help you? | 需要幫忙嗎 |
[47:47] | Hello. Miss? | 你好 小姐 |
[47:51] | Do you need some help with something? | 有什麼能幫到你的嗎 |
[47:53] | No. Uh, I’m all right. | 沒事 我很好 |
[47:56] | You sure? | 你確定 |
[47:56] | You’ve just been staring off there for the last few minutes. | 你在那兒放空了好會 |
[50:41] | When are we gonna leave here? | 我們什麼時候離開 |
[50:57] | – Baby? – I don’t know. | -寶貝 -我不知道 |
[51:02] | Well… | 那 |
[51:06] | I’m gonna have to post something soon. | 我打算髮點東西 |
[51:21] | Cause fans are leaving comments, angry ones, | 因爲粉絲們開始發表仇恨評論了 |
[51:26] | and we’re losing followers. That’s not good. | 我們在掉粉 這可不妙 |
[51:31] | I don’t fucking care. | 我他媽不關心 |
[51:32] | They’re not the ones facing the death penalty. | 他們又不會被判死刑 |
[51:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[51:36] | we can’t stay here forever. | 我們又不能一直待在這裏 |
[51:39] | You promised me Hollywood, baby. | 你答應要帶我去好萊塢的 寶貝 |
[51:44] | Arielle, you killed a fucking cop. | 艾莉爾 你殺的是警察 |
[51:50] | You understand that? | 你明白嗎 |
[51:51] | Do you know what that fucking means? | 知道這意味着什麼嗎 |
[51:57] | You wanna talk to me like I’m fucking illiterate? | 你說的好像我是文盲嗎 |
[51:59] | I know what I did. | 我知道我做了什麼 |
[52:01] | I mean, you know that killing people, much less fucking cops, | 那你要知道殺人 更別說是警察 |
[52:04] | was not part of the plan. | 不包含在我們計劃的任何一步 |
[52:21] | Well, you’d be in jail right now. | 不然你現在就在坐牢了 |
[52:24] | No, we’d be in jail. | 不 是我們一起坐牢 |
[52:26] | And you don’t know that, | 你根本說不準的 |
[52:26] | ’cause we could have | 我們本來可以 |
[52:27] | fuckin’ knocked him out or done something else. | 打暈他 或者想些別的辦法 |
[52:29] | He had a fucking gun on you. | 他拿槍指着你 |
[52:30] | What… What was I supposed to do, | 你想讓我怎麼樣 |
[52:32] | just wait around and see what happens? | 什麼也不做 任人發落嗎 |
[52:34] | I don’t fuckin’ know, but killing that cop has landed us | 我他媽不知道 但是你殺了警察讓我們 |
[52:35] | in a world of fucking shit. | 陷入了萬劫不復的深淵 |
[52:37] | I did that for us, baby. | 那是爲了我們倆 寶貝 |
[52:40] | I love you. | 我愛你 |
[52:42] | And… And I want us to always be together. | 我想我們能一直在一起 |
[52:45] | Of course I’m not gonna let you go back to jail. | 我當然不能讓你回去坐牢 |
[52:47] | Arielle, shut the fuck up. You did that for you | 艾莉爾 閉嘴 你是爲了自己 |
[52:49] | or whatever bullshit fucking fame game you’re chasing. | 爲了追求什麼狗屁的名聲 |
[53:00] | We’re staying put till I say so. | 我們哪也不去除非我改主意 |
[53:09] | You better fucking say so | 那你最好趕緊改主意 |
[53:10] | ’cause I ain’t meant to be no housewife. | 因爲我可不想做什麼家庭主婦 |
[53:25] | The world needs us. | 世界需要我們 |
[53:28] | The world needs you. | 這個世界需要你 |
[53:31] | Hands up, you stupid little bitch! | 舉起手來 愚蠢的小婊子 |
[53:33] | That’s right. You’re gonna listen to me, okay, | 沒錯 照我說的做 |
[53:35] | because if you don’t, | 如果你不照做的話 |
[53:36] | oh, I don’t know, it could be your last day. | 我也不知道 大概今天就是你的忌日吧 |
[53:38] | Do you even know how to use that, little lady? | 你知道手裏的傢伙怎麼使嗎 女士 |
[53:42] | Oh, shit! | 臥槽 |
[53:43] | Now you’re gonna listen to me good. | 現在你能認真聽話了 |
[53:45] | You’re gonna put all the money from the register in there, now. | 把收銀機裏所有的錢放到袋子裏 現在 |
[53:51] | Go on. Come on, I don’t got all fucking day. | 給我快點 我可沒時間跟你磨嘰 |
[53:54] | You’re her, aren’t you? | 你就是那個人 不是嗎 |
[53:58] | I knew it. I knew that | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[53:59] | it was you the other day. | 那天那個人是你 |
[54:00] | Faster! Come on, bitch! | 快點 動作快點 婊子 |
[54:01] | You were just standing over there, staring off into space. | 你當時站在那裏 眼神放空 |
[54:04] | And now you’re in over your head. | 現在你的麻煩可大了 |
[54:10] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[54:17] | Shit! Shit! | 完了 完了 |
[54:31] | No, motherfuck… | 操 他媽的 |
[54:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[54:36] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[54:42] | Fuck you! | 操你媽 |
[54:47] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[54:50] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[55:02] | Dean. Dean, I fucked up! | 迪安 迪安 我搞砸了 |
[55:03] | – What? – I fucked up. We gotta go. | -什麼 -我搞砸了 我們趕快走 |
[55:06] | Jesus Christ, what the fuck happened to your arm? | 我的老天 你手臂怎麼了 |
[55:08] | – I got shot. – You got fucking shot? | -我中槍了 -什麼 你中槍了 |
[55:11] | We gotta wrap that right now. | 你得馬上包紮一下 |
[55:12] | Come here. | 過來 |
[55:13] | – What the fuck did you do? – He saw me. He saw me. | -你到底幹什麼去了 -他看到我了 |
[55:15] | – Who? – He recognized the car. He knew it was me. | -誰 -他認出我們的車 他認出我了 |
[55:19] | – We need to fucking go. – What the fuck happened? | -我們必須離開 -到底發生什麼了 |
[55:21] | What the fuck. | 什麼鬼 |
[55:25] | I tried to… To rip off this… | 我本準備去 去搶 |
[55:27] | The moron on Highway 2, right, and… | 2號高速路的那個蠢貨 然後 |
[55:30] | The guy… This guy walked in, | 有個人 那個人走進來 |
[55:31] | so I got distracted, | 我分神了 |
[55:32] | and the clerk… | 然後那個店員 |
[55:33] | Fucking Christ! Why would you do that? | 該死的 你到底圖什麼 |
[55:35] | We have enough fuckin’ money! | 我們的錢夠他媽多了 |
[55:36] | This is not about the fucking money, Dean! | 這他媽和錢沒關係 迪安 |
[55:38] | Obviously. | 顯而易見 |
[55:41] | But you know, he saw me before, and… | 重點是 他之前見過我 |
[55:44] | And he recognized me. | 而且他認出我了 |
[55:47] | And so, maybe this time he won’t actually call the cops. | 不過或許 他不會真的報警 |
[55:51] | Are you fucking nuts? | 你他媽是瘋子嗎 |
[55:52] | Don’t you call me fucking nuts! | 別他媽叫我瘋子 |
[55:54] | There’s a huge fucking rewards on our heads! | 我們倆的腦袋上有懸賞令 |
[55:56] | You don’t think he’s gonna fucking cash in on that? | 你覺得他會錯過一夜暴富的機會嗎 |
[55:58] | Let’s get the fuck out of here before they set up road blocks! | 在他們設好路障前趕緊離開這個鬼地方 |
[56:14] | All right, get in the back and stay down. | 坐後排 趴下來 |
[56:18] | Fuck! | 操 |
[56:43] | Fuck. This is bleeding a lot. | 操 我留了好多血 |
[56:46] | – Like, a lot. – Fuck! | -真的很多 -操 |
[56:51] | Hold on. | 抓穩了 |
[56:58] | -I’m gonna need your help, babe. – Okay. | -我需要一點幫助 親愛的 -好的 |
[57:09] | Ahhh! Okay, I can’t hold it for long. | 我覺得我舉不了太久 |
[57:12] | Not yet. | 先別開槍 |
[57:13] | -Dean, tell me when. Now! | -迪安 告訴我時機 -就是現在 |
[57:24] | Get ’em, baby! | 拿下他們 寶貝 |
[57:29] | Oh, shit. | 該死 |
[57:36] | Well, the whole fucking state of Texas knows we’re here. | 現在整個得州都他媽知道我們在這兒了 |
[57:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[57:47] | It’s starting to burn. What do I do? | 傷口開始有灼燒感了 我該怎麼辦 |
[57:49] | Jesus, uh, there’s gotta be something in one of the bags. | 老天 那些包裏一定有能用上的東西 |
[57:52] | Gauze or whatever. | 紗布什麼的 |
[57:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:00] | Where did you put the bag? | 你把包放哪了 |
[58:02] | What bag? | 什麼包 |
[58:03] | The bag with all the fucking money in it. | 裝着所有現金的包 |
[58:06] | I thought that you grabbed it. | 我以爲你拿着了 |
[58:08] | No! I thought you grabbed it! | 我沒拿 我以爲你拿了 |
[58:10] | I got the bag with the fucking guns! | 我拿的包裝的都他媽是槍 |
[58:12] | – Check again! – Oh, shit. | -再找找 -該死 |
[58:16] | I think I fucking see it. | 我以爲我看見了 |
[58:17] | It’s a huge duffel bag filled with money, | 一個裝滿錢的圓筒包 |
[58:19] | and I think it’s hiding in the goddamn glove compartment. | 我覺得就在車頭該死的儲物箱裏 |
[58:21] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 我他媽服了 |
[58:23] | We gotta go back. | 我們得回去 |
[58:25] | We can’t go back. Are you crazy? There’s cops everywhere. | 你瘋了嗎 不能回去 到處都是警察 |
[58:28] | Arielle, that money was everything that we fuckin’ had! | 艾莉爾 所有的錢都在包裏面 |
[58:31] | Well, you shouldn’t have fucking rushed me out of the house! | 那你就不該催着我離開 |
[58:35] | Fuck! | 操 |
[58:47] | Ow, fuck! Babe, watch it. | 痛 寶貝 輕一點 |
[58:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[58:55] | Mmm, this hurts so much more than I thought it would. | 這比我想象的要痛得多 |
[58:58] | Yeah. | 對 |
[59:00] | – That’s getting shot. – Yeah, I know. | -中槍就這樣 -我知道 |
[59:07] | You ever been shot? | 你有中過槍嗎 |
[59:10] | No. | 沒有 |
[59:14] | Well, then, baby, I guess I got you beat. | 看起來 這一局是我贏了 寶貝 |
[59:21] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[59:24] | Oh. Okay, wait. | 好了 等一下 |
[59:26] | Real quick, take a photo of me. | 迅速 幫我拍張照 |
[59:31] | You’re fucking unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[59:34] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[59:37] | Okay, I’ll take it myself. | 行吧 那我自己來 |
[59:47] | What’s your problem? | 你有什麼意見嗎 |
[59:50] | My problem? | 我有意見 |
[59:51] | You’re taking a picture of your fucking gunshot wound. | 是你在對着自己的槍傷拍照片 |
[59:55] | So? You know how many likes this is gonna get? | 所以呢 你知道這會有多少贊嗎 |
[59:57] | Who fucking cares about likes? | 誰他媽的在乎點贊數 |
[1:00:01] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[1:00:04] | This ain’t worth it. | 根本不值得 |
[1:00:05] | You don’t fucking get it. | 你什麼都不懂 |
[1:00:07] | Ah, you don’t fucking get it. | 你纔是什麼都不懂 |
[1:00:09] | Guess not. | 應該不是 |
[1:00:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:00:13] | Hey, why is this so hard for you to understand, huh? | 爲什麼你不能理解呢 |
[1:00:18] | What don’t you get about this? | 你是哪裏不明白 |
[1:00:21] | Why can’t you see it? | 爲什麼你就看不到呢 |
[1:00:22] | I guess I can’t see it | 我猜大概是因爲 |
[1:00:24] | ’cause I’m not on my fucking phone all the time. | 我沒有一天到晚盯着那該死的手機 |
[1:00:25] | You don’t know what this could do for us. | 你根本不明白這能給我們帶來什麼 |
[1:00:28] | For us? | 爲我們嗎 |
[1:00:29] | – Yeah. – For us? | -沒錯 -爲我們 |
[1:00:30] | For us? This hasn’t brought us anything but fucking trouble! | 它除了麻煩還爲我們帶來了什麼 |
[1:00:33] | You and your fuckin’ followers | 你和你的混蛋粉絲 |
[1:00:34] | or whatever the fuck you call it… | 不管你他媽怎麼喊 |
[1:00:35] | I don’t even know what the fuck it is anymore. | 我一點不明白這到底是在幹嘛 |
[1:00:38] | Look. We are on a road heading straight for a cliff, | 聽着 我們正走在前往深淵的絕路上 |
[1:00:40] | and it scares me | 而真正令我害怕的是 |
[1:00:41] | that you’re too fuckin’ dumb to see that! | 你竟然愚蠢到對此毫無察覺 |
[1:00:43] | The universe put us here for a reason! | 老天讓我們現在這樣一定是有原因的 |
[1:00:47] | I don’t know what that | 我不知道原因 |
[1:00:48] | – reason is, but the univ… – Yeah. The universe… | -是什麼 但老天 -是哦 老天 |
[1:00:50] | Did the… Did the fucking universe get you shot? | 是該死的老天讓你中槍的嗎 |
[1:00:52] | – Yes. – Did the fucking universe make you kill that cop? | -是 -是該死的老天讓你殺了那警察嗎 |
[1:00:54] | Fuck your universe! Fuck your fate and all that shit! | 去你媽的老天 去你媽的命運和所有狗屁 |
[1:00:57] | What has it fucking done for me, huh? | 有幫到過我嗎 你說啊 |
[1:00:59] | Nothing. | 從來都沒有 |
[1:01:00] | I didn’t make you come with me. | 我又沒有逼你跟我走 |
[1:01:03] | No? What about my dad? | 沒有嗎 那你說說我爸的事 |
[1:01:08] | What about your dad? | 你爸怎麼了 |
[1:01:09] | – He was a piece of shit. – That’s besides the point. | -他是個人渣 -和我們說的事沒關係 |
[1:01:12] | I could’ve fucking stay there. | 我本可以就待在他那裏的 |
[1:01:13] | You fuckin’ put this on me. | 都他媽是因爲你 |
[1:01:16] | – I was trying to help you. – Yeah? | -我當時在幫你 -是嗎 |
[1:01:19] | It’s not my fault you’re a pussy who can’t stand up for himself. | 你是個逃避錯誤的慫貨可跟我沒關係 |
[1:01:21] | Well, fuck your help! | 去你媽的幫助 |
[1:01:23] | Fuck your fame! | 去你媽的名聲 |
[1:01:28] | Don’t you fuckin’… | 你他媽敢 |
[1:01:30] | – I said… – Try me! | -我說 -我敢 |
[1:01:31] | Fucking try me, Dean! | 你有種嗎 迪安 |
[1:01:32] | Huh? Huh? | 來啊 |
[1:02:10] | We’re not gonna stop. | 我們不能停 |
[1:02:15] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[1:02:23] | We need money. | 我們需要錢 |
[1:02:28] | I got a buddy up in Oklahoma City. | 我在俄克拉荷馬市有個哥們 |
[1:02:30] | Kyle. I met him while I was in prison in Florida. | 叫凱爾 我在佛羅里達監獄裏認識的 |
[1:02:35] | Told me to look him up if I was ever in town. | 他說要是到那邊後可以找他 |
[1:02:40] | Maybe he can find us something. | 說不定他能幫到我們 |
[1:02:42] | It’s out of our way, though. | 但不在我們計劃的路線上 |
[1:02:49] | They’ve made sure every county in the state knows we’re here. | 他們會確保本州所有郡縣都知道我們在這裏 |
[1:02:54] | We gotta ditch this car and find somewhere to hide. | 我們要棄車 找個地方躲起來 |
[1:02:59] | Get the fuck out of Texas. | 想辦法離開這該死的得州 |
[1:03:02] | ♪ Am I supposed to run? | ♪ 我要不要奔跑 ♪ |
[1:03:05] | ♪ Run until my legs won’t run anymore | ♪ 跑到我精疲力竭 ♪ |
[1:03:13] | ♪ Am I supposed to jump? | ♪ 我要不要跳躍 ♪ |
[1:03:16] | ♪ Jump until I fall straight to the floor | ♪ 跳到我摔向地面 ♪ |
[1:03:33] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[1:03:35] | You need help? | 需要幫忙嗎 |
[1:03:37] | Oh, good Lord, you’re a lifesaver. | 太好了 你簡直是我的救命恩人 |
[1:03:38] | I am at death’s door over here. | 我差點在這完蛋 |
[1:03:40] | Yeah, my… My car is all jacked up, and my phone died. | 是這樣 我車壞了 手機也沒電了 |
[1:03:43] | Well, I can give you a lift. | 好吧 我可以捎你一程 |
[1:03:45] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[1:03:46] | Um, random question. | 隨便問個問題 |
[1:03:48] | You… You don’t got a boyfriend or a roommate or… | 你沒有男朋友 室友 或者 |
[1:03:51] | Or a girlfriend. I mean, I don’t wanna assume, | 或者女朋友吧 我不想假設 |
[1:03:54] | at home or anything, do you? | 在你家嗎 有嗎 |
[1:03:58] | – No. Why? – Oh! | -沒有 怎麼了 -天 |
[1:04:00] | Great, ’cause I was wondering if I could stay for a night. | 很好 因爲我在想能不能在你家住一晚 |
[1:04:04] | With him. | 和他一起 |
[1:04:15] | Yes, no, maybe so? | 可以 不可以 怎麼說 |
[1:04:17] | – Uh, yeah. – Yeah? | -可以 -可以嗎 |
[1:04:19] | Great! Come on, baby. | 很好 來吧 寶貝 |
[1:04:54] | You don’t have to keep that thing out. | 你不用一直舉着槍 |
[1:05:01] | You know, there’s only one person in the whole world that I trust. | 知道嗎 這世上我只相信一個人 |
[1:05:05] | He’s right there. | 他就躺在後面 |
[1:05:10] | I know who you are. | 我知道你們是誰 |
[1:05:13] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:05:15] | I mean… | 我是說 |
[1:05:16] | I follow you online. | 我在網上關注了你 |
[1:05:19] | I knew who you were when I pulled up. | 我停車的時候就知道你是誰 |
[1:05:24] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[1:05:27] | But you… You pulled up anyway. | 但你 你還是停下來了 |
[1:05:32] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 就是這樣 |
[1:05:49] | They said that, um… | 他們說 |
[1:05:52] | you killed a cop? | 你殺了一個警察 |
[1:05:56] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[1:06:06] | sometimes you gotta protect the shit you love. | 有時候你得保護你愛的人 |
[1:06:35] | You don’t got any beer? | 你家一瓶啤酒都沒有嗎 |
[1:06:37] | Uh, I don’t really drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[1:06:41] | Vodka? | 伏特加呢 |
[1:06:42] | I mean, every chick’s got a bottle of vodka in her freezer. | 每個女人冰箱裏都有一瓶伏特加吧 |
[1:06:45] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:06:48] | Well, at least you got food. | 好吧 至少你家還有吃的 |
[1:06:54] | Authorities are revealing that the couple was living | 當局透露 這對情侶 |
[1:06:57] | in a foreclosed development | 在過去的幾周裏 |
[1:06:58] | for what could have been weeks. | 住在一所被取消贖回權的房子裏 |
[1:07:00] | They made regular trips to local convenience and grocery stores. | 他們定期去當地便利店和雜貨店購物 |
[1:07:04] | We are also told a bag was found inside the house | 我們得知 房子裏發現一個包 |
[1:07:07] | containing very large sums of money. | 包內有大量現金 |
[1:07:10] | Money allegedly obtained from the many robberies | 這些現金是這對情侶跨越南方各州 |
[1:07:13] | the couple staged across the Southland. | 在無數次搶劫中的非法獲得 |
[1:07:16] | Authorities believe, in the rush to leave, | 當局認爲 情侶匆忙逃離的時候 |
[1:07:18] | it may have accidentally been left behind. | 錢袋被意外遺落 |
[1:07:21] | Police are now worried that low on funds, | 警方現在擔憂 由於資金不足 |
[1:07:23] | the couple could attempt additional robberies. | 這對情侶會繼續嘗試搶劫 |
[1:07:26] | After this morning’s fatal shootout with the police, | 鑑於今早一名警察遭受致命槍擊 |
[1:07:29] | they’re believed to be armed and extremely dangerous. | 當局有理由相信他們配有武器 極度危險 |
[1:07:34] | Now we’re extremely dangerous, Dean. | 我們現在是極度危險了 迪安 |
[1:07:37] | Oh, we’re really getting up there. | 我們越來越厲害了 |
[1:07:43] | Do you think we’re dangerous? | 你覺得我們危險嗎 |
[1:07:47] | I don’t know, y’all seem nice. | 我不知道 你們倆看起來人很好 |
[1:07:55] | You got Wi-Fi? | 你家有無線網嗎 |
[1:07:57] | Yeah. The, um, | 有 |
[1:07:59] | networking password is on the fridge. | 密碼在冰箱上 |
[1:08:05] | Can I smoke? | 我能抽菸嗎 |
[1:08:17] | Arielle tells me that you’re, uh, a fan or… | 艾莉爾跟我說 你是個粉絲 是 |
[1:08:22] | follower, or whatever the fuck you want to call it. | 關注者 隨便你怎麼叫吧 |
[1:08:25] | Mmm. Yeah, I guess so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[1:08:28] | Never met a fan before. | 以前從來沒見過粉絲 |
[1:08:31] | Let me ask you something. | 我問問你 |
[1:08:34] | Why do you follow us? | 你爲什麼關注我們 |
[1:08:46] | Okay, I… | 好吧 我 |
[1:08:48] | I feel like there is… | 我感覺 |
[1:08:52] | very little I can change… | 現實生活中我什麼也改變不了 |
[1:08:55] | You know, I work for a telemarketing firm. | 我在一家電話推銷公司工作 |
[1:08:58] | You know, you get a call about a special offer during dinner. | 就是那種吃飯時接到電話說有特別優惠 |
[1:09:02] | That’s me. | 我就是幹這個的 |
[1:09:07] | I studied art in college. | 我大學學的藝術 |
[1:09:11] | Couldn’t get a job doing that. | 搞藝術找不到工作 |
[1:09:14] | And now they’re talking about closing the firm | 現在他們說要關掉公司 |
[1:09:19] | and moving it overseas because it’s cheaper. | 搬到海外 因爲更便宜 |
[1:09:23] | And I have student loans. | 我還有學生貸款要換 |
[1:09:29] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[1:09:32] | I just… | 我就是 |
[1:09:34] | feel like I’m stuck. | 感覺被困住了 |
[1:09:40] | And then there’s you guys. | 然後就看到了你們 |
[1:09:43] | You stopped taking it and started giving it. | 你們不再一味接受 開始改變 |
[1:09:48] | I think people find that exciting… | 我想人們發現有掌控能力 |
[1:09:51] | empowering. | 很刺激 |
[1:10:01] | I think people… | 我以爲 大家看這些 |
[1:10:04] | are just looking to waste time. | 只是想耗費時間 |
[1:10:06] | And we’re it. | 我們就是消遣 |
[1:10:11] | You know, it’s’ just, uh… | 你知道 就是 |
[1:10:14] | It’s a fantasy. | 很奇妙 |
[1:10:16] | Everything about it. | 所有關於這件事的一切 |
[1:10:21] | I mean, it ain’t no way to live. | 這不是生存的方式 |
[1:10:23] | I don’t care who the fuck you are. | 我不在乎你到底是誰 |
[1:10:27] | You’re luckier than you think. | 你比你想的要幸運 |
[1:10:34] | It doesn’t really matter. | 真的無所謂了 |
[1:10:36] | Um, can I go to the bathroom? | 我能去衛生間嗎 |
[1:11:18] | I see something up ahead. | 我看前面有東西 |
[1:11:22] | Here we go. | 我們開始吧 |
[1:11:34] | Get ready, baby! | 準備好 寶貝 |
[1:11:59] | Relax. | 放鬆 |
[1:12:01] | It’s cool. | 沒事的 |
[1:12:25] | Morning, ma’am. | 早上好 女士 |
[1:12:27] | Can we have you two step out the car? | 能麻煩你們兩位站到車外嗎 |
[1:12:39] | Everything all right, troopers? | 一切還好吧 警官 |
[1:12:41] | You boys sure are carrying a lot of firepower. | 你們帶的武器可真夠多的 |
[1:12:46] | Where you all headed today? | 你們倆今天要去哪裏 |
[1:12:48] | Um, OSU. | 俄亥俄州立大學 |
[1:12:50] | Just getting back from break. | 假期結束正回去 |
[1:12:52] | Id? | 身份證出示一下 |
[1:13:01] | – And you? – What? | -還有你 -什麼 |
[1:13:04] | Id. | 身份證 |
[1:13:06] | I ain’t driving. | 我又沒開車 |
[1:13:09] | You don’t have an ID? | 你沒有身份證嗎 |
[1:13:13] | Like I said, I ain’t driving. | 我剛纔說了 我沒開車 |
[1:13:15] | Uh, yeah, funny story, actually. | 說起來很好笑 |
[1:13:17] | I, uh, left my ID in… In my dorm, | 我把身份證落在宿舍了 |
[1:13:21] | and that’s why I’ve got my, uh, sister here driving me back. | 這也是爲什麼我讓我姐開車接我回去 |
[1:13:25] | She’s your sister? | 她是你妹妹嗎 |
[1:13:28] | Um, sorority sister. | 姐妹會的妹妹 |
[1:13:33] | We’d like for you to open the trunk. | 我們需要你打開後備箱 |
[1:13:34] | Don’t you need a warrant or something? | 那不是需要搜查令什麼的嗎 |
[1:13:38] | You law students? | 你們是法學生嗎 |
[1:13:40] | Year one. I don’t know, maybe I’m just itching | 大一 我不知道 可能我只是想 |
[1:13:42] | for some extra credit. | 多拿點學分 |
[1:13:44] | Well, you’re right. | 好吧 你說的對 |
[1:13:46] | We either need a warrant or your permission. | 我們需要搜查令或者你的許可 |
[1:13:49] | Now, we’d like for you to be on your way. | 現在 我們想檢查完讓你們繼續上路 |
[1:13:51] | But if you’d rather wait | 但如果你願意等 |
[1:13:52] | while we get a warrant | 我們可以拿了搜查令 |
[1:13:53] | and tear this car apart… | 然後拆了這輛車 |
[1:13:55] | – No. – We can do that. | -不用 -我們可以的 |
[1:13:56] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 沒事 沒事 |
[1:14:11] | See anything you like? | 有看到喜歡的嗎 |
[1:14:19] | Thank you, ma’am, for your cooperation. | 女士 謝謝你們的配合 |
[1:14:21] | You ride safe. | 一路順風 |
[1:14:23] | Well, you troopers have a nice day, now. | 也祝警官們今天過得愉快 |
[1:15:04] | Jesus Christ, it’s hot as fuck in there. | 天吶 裏面太他媽熱了 |
[1:15:08] | Welcome to Oklahoma, baby. | 歡迎來到俄克拉荷馬 寶貝 |
[1:15:19] | End of the line, darling. | 親愛的 旅程結束 |
[1:15:22] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你們打算怎麼對我 |
[1:15:26] | Well, we gave you our word. Doesn’t that… | 我們答應過你 總該 |
[1:15:29] | Doesn’t that count for something? | 總歸要說話算數 |
[1:15:49] | So, you saw that gas station | 你看到幾英里前 |
[1:15:50] | couple of miles back, right? | 那家加油站了 對吧 |
[1:15:52] | – Yeah. – Which way are we headed, if anyone asks? | -嗯 -如果有人問 我們往哪去了 |
[1:15:54] | East. | 往東去了 |
[1:15:55] | – Attagirl. – I like ’em smart. | -好姑娘 -就喜歡你這麼聰明 |
[1:15:59] | All right. Baby, can you close the trunk for me? | 好了寶貝 能幫我關上後備箱嗎 |
[1:16:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:16:03] | Maybe I can, um… | 或許我可以 |
[1:16:06] | Maybe I can come with you. | 或許我可以跟你們一起走 |
[1:16:08] | Nope. Nope. That ain’t the deal. | 不 不 這不是我們說好的 |
[1:16:10] | – Well, hold on. Hold on. – No, no, she’s not coming. | -等等 等等 -不 她不能跟着 |
[1:16:12] | Come on, are you fucking crazy? | 拜託 你怕不是瘋了吧 |
[1:16:13] | I mean… I can help. | 我能幫上忙 |
[1:16:17] | No. | 不行 |
[1:16:20] | Elle… | 埃勒 |
[1:16:23] | this just isn’t your path. That’s the problem. | 這不是你該走的路 這纔是問題 |
[1:16:27] | Now, there’s definitely something that you need | 你肯定要從這次經歷中 |
[1:16:29] | to take from this experience. | 學到些什麼 |
[1:16:32] | There is some big change that Jesus wants you to make. | 上帝想讓你做出重大的改變 |
[1:16:37] | Coming with us, I’m sorry, it just ain’t it. | 但並不是跟着我們 抱歉 |
[1:16:42] | Elle, just remember to report your car stolen. | 埃勒 記住上報你的車被偷了 |
[1:16:46] | Insurance company will take care of it, okay? | 保險公司會負責的 好嗎 |
[1:16:49] | Oh, you know what? | 不如這樣吧 |
[1:16:53] | What’s your user name? | 你的用戶名是什麼 |
[1:16:57] | Bunny Robes 26. | 兔兔袍26 |
[1:16:59] | That’s cute. | 很可愛 |
[1:17:04] | Oh, that’s cute. We’re hot. | 很萌 我們超辣的 |
[1:17:06] | I’d date us. Okay. | 這麼好看我都想約出去 好了 |
[1:17:09] | Oh, and Elle… | 還有 埃勒 |
[1:17:11] | people are really gonna wanna talk to you after this. | 這之後 人們會很願意跟你聊天的 |
[1:17:18] | Tell them something worth hearing. | 跟他們說點值得說的故事 |
[1:17:21] | Fuck it, tell them whatever you want. I don’t care. | 管他的 你想說啥說啥 我不在乎 |
[1:17:23] | All right. Good day, now. | 好了 過得愉快 再見 |
[1:17:44] | She could have come with. | 她可以跟我們一起走的 |
[1:17:46] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[1:17:47] | We would have gotten that girl killed. | 我們會害那姑娘丟命的 |
[1:17:51] | She was nice. | 她人那麼好 |
[1:17:53] | She didn’t put up a fuss or anything. | 她沒有小題大做或什麼的 |
[1:17:55] | It’s ’cause she’s living in a fuckin’ fantasy world. | 那是因爲她活在幻想中 |
[1:19:03] | Where the fuck is this place? | 這他媽是哪裏 |
[1:19:06] | What was this guy doing in a prison in Florida? | 這個傢伙怎麼進了佛羅里達的監獄 |
[1:19:10] | Well, he was rolling through Miami on a big score. | 他在邁阿密幹了票大活 |
[1:19:14] | Day before, some rookie cop pulls him over… | 被抓前一天 幾個新手警察攔下他的車 |
[1:19:17] | finds a gun on him | 在他身上發現了一把槍 |
[1:19:19] | and sends him upstate on a weapons charge. | 要指控他持有武器送他去北部 |
[1:19:22] | Possession. | 非法持有 |
[1:19:24] | In the fucking state of Florida. Can you believe that? | 在佛羅里達州 你敢相信嗎 |
[1:19:28] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[1:19:31] | – It’s been a minute. – Hola. | -好久不見 -你好啊 |
[1:19:33] | Hola. This must be the missus. | 你好 這肯定就是女朋友了 |
[1:19:36] | Arielle, Kyle. Kyle, Arielle. | 這是艾莉爾 這是凱爾 |
[1:19:39] | – Pleasure. – Charmed. | -很高興見到你 -開心 |
[1:19:41] | Well, get the fuck in here. Come on. | 好了 快進來吧 來吧 |
[1:19:43] | – I’d love a beer. – yeah. | -我想來瓶啤酒 -好 |
[1:19:45] | Well, have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[1:19:49] | Welcome the fuck home, you two. | 非常歡迎你們倆 |
[1:19:53] | Beer, coming up. | 啤酒 這就來 |
[1:19:55] | You want any weed, coke, nothing? | 要來點大麻 可卡因 還是算了 |
[1:19:59] | – I like the place. – Thank you. | -我喜歡這裏 -謝謝你 |
[1:20:01] | We’re in the middle of redecorating. | 我們還在重新裝修 |
[1:20:05] | I was expecting y’all later. | 我以爲你們會晚點來 |
[1:20:07] | Kind of all fucked up at the moment, but… | 眼下有點亂 但 |
[1:20:10] | Well, little fun to keep your foot to the floor, right? | 讓你腳踏實地的小樂趣 是吧 |
[1:20:13] | They sure as shit do. | 確實如你所說 |
[1:20:17] | They do. | 確實 |
[1:20:20] | You guys have been busy. | 你們倆最近好像很忙 |
[1:20:21] | I’ve been seeing you all over the place with your little fucking adventures. | 我在哪都能看見你倆的小小冒險 |
[1:20:28] | Interesting approach. | 還挺有想法的 |
[1:20:31] | Being so public about it. | 居然如此明目張膽 |
[1:20:33] | We’ve got five million followers now. | 我們現在已經有五百萬粉絲了 |
[1:20:37] | Five million followers. | 五百萬粉絲可真不少 |
[1:20:43] | You should ask all of ’em for a dollar. | 你應該讓粉絲每人給你一美元 |
[1:20:46] | You won’t have to rip off weed dealers. | 那樣你們就不用去搶那些大麻販子了 |
[1:20:51] | Where is the fun in that? | 那有什麼意思 |
[1:20:55] | You got a problem having fans? | 你覺得有粉絲不好嗎 |
[1:21:00] | Brother, I’m a fan. | 老兄 我可是你們的粉絲 |
[1:21:03] | And you got a great eye. | 而且我覺得你眼睛很漂亮 |
[1:21:06] | I’m gonna need you to do me a favor. | 但我需要你幫我個忙 |
[1:21:10] | Keep this place, everything in it, off your little Instagram. | 不準把我這兒的任何情況發到網上去 |
[1:21:18] | You feel me? | 知道了嗎 |
[1:21:21] | So… | 那麼 |
[1:21:24] | how do you guys find robbin’? | 你們覺得搶劫怎麼樣 |
[1:21:28] | We like it just fine. | 我們覺得還行 |
[1:21:30] | Yeah, I just I can’t get a novel approach, | 好吧 我可沒有啥新奇的想法 |
[1:21:33] | hitting those dispensaries. | 去搶劫那些大麻藥店 |
[1:21:35] | You have much crowd control in those places? | 你們搶劫時需要控制住很多人嗎 |
[1:21:36] | Depends on the time of day. | 這取決於在一天中的哪個時間段 |
[1:21:38] | We generally avoid 4:20 p.M. | 我們一般會刻意避開下午4點20 |
[1:21:44] | You need help with crowd control? | 你需要幫忙控制人羣嗎 |
[1:21:50] | We got something coming up. | 我們其實準備幹一票 |
[1:21:56] | But I can’t have any loose cannons. | 但團隊裏可不能有不受控的人 |
[1:22:02] | Well, you ain’t gotta worry about me. | 那你完全不需要擔心我 |
[1:22:04] | Is that what you told the cop? | 你跟警察也這麼說的嗎 |
[1:22:07] | “You don’t gotta worry about me”? | “你完全不需要擔心我”嗎 |
[1:22:14] | He didn’t really leave me a choice. | 我那會別無選擇 |
[1:22:16] | Look, she’s good, man, all right? | 兄弟 她沒問題 好嗎 |
[1:22:19] | Better than me most of the time. | 大部分時候她比我還強 |
[1:22:21] | What’s the deal? | 到底是什麼事 |
[1:22:23] | I need a couple triggermen. Triggerwomen whatever. | 我需要幾名槍手 男女不限 |
[1:22:27] | Cute. | 瞭解 |
[1:22:28] | Its’s a big job. | 可是個大活兒 |
[1:22:30] | A lot of real estate. | 很多真金白銀 |
[1:22:32] | It’s a bank downtown. | 是市中心的銀行 |
[1:22:34] | A bank? | 銀行嗎 |
[1:22:37] | A bank. | 銀行 |
[1:22:40] | Easy six figures. | 很容易就能拿到六位數 |
[1:22:42] | Each. | 每個人 |
[1:22:44] | I won’t even make you two split it. | 你倆一人一份 |
[1:22:47] | Well, truth is… | 好吧 說實話 |
[1:22:49] | you know, we are short on good help these days. | 我們近期很難找到好的幫手 |
[1:22:52] | And frankly, anyone who made it through Texas | 而且坦率地說 我十分看好 |
[1:22:54] | without a scratch in their ass is okay in my book. | 能從得州殺出來的人 |
[1:22:58] | But, this ain’t some bullshit, pot-head picnic. | 但是這活兒可不是鬧着玩的 |
[1:23:03] | This is the real deal. | 是要來真的 |
[1:23:07] | Think you can handle an assault rifle? | 你覺得衝鋒槍你能搞得定嗎 |
[1:23:09] | I got one in the back of the truck with my name on it. | 我後備箱裏就有一把 還刻着我名字 |
[1:23:19] | I don’t like it. | 我不想接 |
[1:23:21] | It’s a lot of money. | 可事成會有很多錢 |
[1:23:24] | More than we ever made this whole time. | 比我們一共搶的還要多 |
[1:23:26] | Well, I thought you didn’t care about money. | 好吧 我以爲你不在意錢的 |
[1:23:28] | Well, I don’t. Not really, anyway. | 好吧 我確實不怎麼在意 |
[1:23:31] | What’s wrong? You don’t trust Kyle? | 到底怎麼了 你不相信凱爾嗎 |
[1:23:34] | Do you? | 你相信他嗎 |
[1:23:36] | Big score, less risk. | 高收益 低風險 |
[1:23:39] | You said that. That’s exactly what this is. | 這可是你說過的 這次就是這樣啊 |
[1:23:42] | – Banks are different. – Well, how do you know? | -可是銀行不一樣 -你怎麼知道的 |
[1:23:43] | Because it is fucking common sense. | 因爲這他媽的是常識 |
[1:23:44] | We have never done this before. | 我們之前沒搶過銀行 |
[1:23:46] | We have never worked with Kyle before. | 我們也沒跟凱爾合作過 |
[1:23:48] | We don’t know what the fuck we’re walking into. | 我們都不知道他媽的會陷入什麼事兒 |
[1:23:50] | Taking a bank would be huge. | 搶銀行肯定是轟動 |
[1:23:52] | – Think about what people will – This isn’t bullshit | -想象一下大家會怎麼看 -這全是扯淡 |
[1:23:54] | fucking Twitter, Arielle! | 去他媽的推特 艾莉爾 |
[1:23:56] | It’s not fucking bullshit to me, Dean! | 這對我來講很重要 迪安 |
[1:23:58] | Okay? | 好嗎 |
[1:23:59] | People care about me. They care about what I say, | 人們在意我 在意我說的話 |
[1:24:01] | they care about what I think, and I like that! | 在意我的所思所想 我喜歡這樣 |
[1:24:03] | Yeah, what about me? Huh? | 是啊 那我呢 |
[1:24:06] | Does that matter to you? | 對你來說重要嗎 |
[1:24:14] | Hey. | 聽着 |
[1:24:21] | Let’s just go. | 我們就此收手吧 |
[1:24:23] | Lets’ just fucking get out of here. | 我們離開這裏吧 |
[1:24:24] | We’ll go to Mexico. Disappear. | 可以去墨西哥 消失在人羣裏 |
[1:24:25] | -I can’t. I’m not running from this. -Why? | -不行 我不想逃避 -爲什麼 |
[1:24:27] | Why? Because of… Of fate? | 爲什麼 因爲什麼宿命嗎 |
[1:24:30] | You can choose. | 你可以選擇的 |
[1:24:46] | You know, I’ve… | 要知道我 |
[1:24:49] | If we do this, we do… We do the bank… | 要是我們接這活兒 去搶銀行 |
[1:24:53] | will you leave with me after? | 事成之後你會跟我一起走嗎 |
[1:25:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:25:43] | Okay. | 那好 |
[1:26:30] | What the fuck you doing? | 你他媽在幹嘛 |
[1:26:31] | Fuck Kyle. I’m not missing this. | 幹他媽的凱爾 我可不想錯過這次機會 |
[1:26:43] | Everybody get the fuck down! | 所有人他媽的趴下 |
[1:26:47] | Move! Move! | 快點 動起來 |
[1:26:54] | Kyle, why don’t you just pull the fucking alarm? | 凱爾 你他媽怎麼不直接拉響警報呢 |
[1:26:56] | Just having a little fun, brother. | 這樣有點意思 兄弟 |
[1:26:59] | Okay, people, here we go! | 好了 大夥兒 開始了 |
[1:27:03] | Nothing like a good old-fashioned bank robbery | 這可不是老掉牙的銀行搶劫 |
[1:27:05] | to light a fire under everybody’s ass. | 在每個人屁股底下掃射 |
[1:27:07] | On the ground. On the ground. | 趴下 趴下 |
[1:27:11] | The keys. | 鑰匙拿出來 |
[1:27:13] | Wait, we don’t have any… | 等等 我們這兒沒有 |
[1:27:15] | Let’s try that again. | 我再問你一遍 |
[1:27:18] | Keys. | 鑰匙 |
[1:27:21] | Let’s avoid being a hero today, folks. | 我建議大家今天都別逞能 |
[1:27:24] | Nothin’ in it for you. | 我們不是衝着你們來的 |
[1:27:26] | – You just need to believe in your families… – Say hi to the camera. | -你們要相信事後 -打個招呼吧 |
[1:27:28] | …to wonder why you bothered | 你們的家人一定會感嘆 |
[1:27:29] | to give a flying shit when you didn’t have to. | 你爲啥不好好呆着 要他媽逞能 |
[1:27:32] | Check that out. | 去看看 |
[1:27:41] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[1:27:44] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎麼了 -沒事 |
[1:27:47] | – Hey. – Yeah. | -嘿 -幹嘛 |
[1:27:49] | Watch him. | 看好他 |
[1:28:03] | Play it cool. Play it cool. | 冷靜一點 冷靜一點 |
[1:28:07] | Fucking shit! | 幹他媽的 |
[1:28:10] | You’re really pissing me off, man. | 你真的惹到我了 哥們 |
[1:28:12] | – Where’s the fucking money? – What money? | -錢他媽去哪裏了 -什麼錢 |
[1:28:14] | It alternates on a three-week schedule. | 每批次錢都會遵循三週的轉移規律 |
[1:28:18] | It came in yesterday morning, went out yesterday afternoon. | 昨天早上到的錢 下午又轉移走了 |
[1:28:20] | – Kyle, let’s get the fuck out of here. – No! The money is here. | -凱爾 我們走吧 -不 錢就在這 |
[1:28:24] | – Where the fuck are you hiding it, man? – We don’t hide it. | -你到底他媽的把錢藏哪了 -我們沒藏 |
[1:28:27] | Why would we hide it if we didn’t know you were coming? | 我們又不知道你們會來搶劫 |
[1:28:30] | – It’s not here. – Kyle, let’s go! | -錢不在這裏 -凱爾 走吧 |
[1:28:32] | Shut the fuck up! | 閉嘴 |
[1:28:33] | – I don’t know who told you it would be here,but it’s not. – Fuck! | -我不知道是誰跟你說這裏有錢的 -幹 |
[1:28:39] | Shut the fuck up! | 給我都閉嘴 |
[1:28:41] | Shut it, shut it, shut it, | 閉嘴 閉嘴 閉嘴 |
[1:28:41] | -calm down, calm down. – We got the main door, man. | -冷靜 冷靜 -我們守住了大門 |
[1:28:44] | – Let’s fucking go, all right? There’s nothing… – What? | -我們趕緊走 這啥都沒有 -幹嘛 |
[1:28:45] | If we fuckin’ wait, we’re going to fucking jail. | 如果我們再等下去 就要進監獄了 |
[1:28:49] | Everybody, go. | 我們走吧 |
[1:28:49] | Everybody, go! Move! Move out! | 夥計們 走 撤離 |
[1:28:51] | Face down on the ground, now. Now. | 臉朝下趴到地上 快點 |
[1:28:57] | Let’s go. Go, go! Come on! | 我們走 走 快點 |
[1:29:03] | – You are fucking up. – Shut the fuck up. | -你搞砸了 -給我閉嘴 |
[1:29:15] | Police. Show us your fucking hands! | 警察 舉起手來 |
[1:29:23] | What the fuck’s that? | 那他媽是搞什麼 |
[1:29:25] | What the fuck is that? | 到底他媽的在幹嘛 |
[1:29:32] | It’s the cops. | 是警察 |
[1:29:36] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[1:29:38] | – What? – Cops. Fucking everywhere. | -怎麼了 -是警察 到處都是 |
[1:29:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:29:44] | Shit! | 該死 |
[1:29:54] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他媽幹了什麼 |
[1:29:57] | What? Nothing. | 什麼 沒幹什麼 |
[1:30:01] | Just give me this shit! | 給我這破玩意 |
[1:30:07] | You fucked me. | 你搞我 |
[1:30:10] | – You both fucked me. – Put the fucking gun down, Kyle! | -你們倆搞我 -把槍放下來 凱爾 |
[1:30:14] | We’ve got ourselves a bit of a Mexican stand-off, huh? | 我們搞得自己內部在對峙 是吧 |
[1:30:20] | Where is all the money you promised us, Kyle? | 你承諾我們的錢呢 凱爾 |
[1:30:23] | Shut the fuck up, you fucking bitch! | 給我閉嘴 你個賤人 |
[1:30:26] | Huh? Where are the fucking six figures you promised us, Kyle? | 你承諾的六位數都在哪 凱爾 |
[1:30:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:30:34] | You guys want to go down like this? | 你倆準備就這麼玩完 是吧 |
[1:30:40] | Fuck it. | 操 |
[1:30:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:31:18] | Dean? | 迪安 |
[1:31:20] | Baby? | 寶貝 |
[1:31:25] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. Baby. | 操操操 寶貝 |
[1:31:27] | Okay, we can get you to a hospital | 我馬上送你去醫院 |
[1:31:28] | because the police are right outside. | 警察就在外面 |
[1:31:32] | – What? – No. | -什麼 -不要 |
[1:31:37] | Now we both get what we want. | 我們現在都得到我們想要的了 |
[1:31:42] | No, no, no, no, no. This is not what I want. | 不 不 不 這不是我想要的 |
[1:31:50] | Baby doll. | 我的寶貝 |
[1:31:54] | Let me taste those lips. | 讓我再吻你一次 |
[1:32:24] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操 操 |
[1:33:05] | I believe in fate. | 我相信命運 |
[1:33:09] | I believe… | 我相信 |
[1:33:12] | that the universe has a plan for me. | 上天已經爲我安排好了 |
[1:33:16] | Well, for you, for everybody. | 也爲你 爲所有人都安排好了 |
[1:33:20] | Doesn’t it, really? | 難道不是嗎 |
[1:33:25] | So, um… | 所以 |
[1:33:27] | my question is, uh… | 我的問題是 |
[1:33:35] | is this my destiny? | 這就是我的宿命嗎 |
[1:33:43] | Is this what I’ve been fighting for? | 這就是我一直爲之奮鬥的結果嗎 |
[1:34:30] | ♪ And so it ends ♪ | ♪ 就這樣結束 ♪ |
[1:34:33] | ♪ Like it began for me ♪ | ♪ 就像開始時 ♪ |
[1:34:37] | ♪ In all that we can deceive ♪ | ♪ 用我們所有的欺騙 ♪ |
[1:34:42] | ♪ A lie that we can believe ♪ | ♪ 編織一個我們能相信的謊言 ♪ |
[1:34:49] | ♪ When you’re lost ♪ | ♪ 當你感覺迷失 ♪ |
[1:34:51] | ♪ Baby, breathe | ♪ 寶貝 呼吸 ♪ |
[1:34:54] | ♪ When there’s nothing left to believe ♪ | ♪ 沒什麼值得相信 ♪ |
[1:34:58] | ♪ When you’re fading ♪ | ♪ 當你漸漸消失 ♪ |
[1:35:02] | ♪ You’re all that I need ♪ | ♪ 我只需要你 ♪ |
[1:35:09] | ♪ And I’m not saying it’s all over ♪ | ♪ 我沒有說已經結束 ♪ |
[1:35:14] | ♪ that our time is up ♪ | ♪ 沒說我們的時間到了 ♪ |
[1:35:19] | ♪ And even if nobody’s been before ♪ | ♪ 就算沒有人到達 ♪ |
[1:35:24] | ♪ It’s all we live for ♪ | ♪ 那仍是我們的希冀 ♪ |
[1:35:29] | ♪ I’m not saying it’s all over ♪ | ♪ 我沒有說已經結束 ♪ |
[1:35:33] | ♪ And I’m not saying that our time is up ♪ | ♪ 沒說我們的時間到了 ♪ |
[1:35:38] | ♪ And even if nobody’s been before | ♪ 就算沒有人到達 ♪ |
[1:35:43] | ♪ It’s all we live for ♪ | ♪ 這仍是我們所追尋 ♪ |
[1:35:56] | ♪ So you see ♪ | ♪ 所以你看 ♪ |
[1:35:59] | ♪ A love that’s lost to the deep ♪ | ♪ 一份迷失的愛♪ |
[1:36:04] | ♪ The dawn shines down on the sea ♪ | ♪ 黎明的陽光照射着海面 ♪ |
[1:36:09] | ♪ A ghost is all that we need ♪ | ♪ 我們只需要一個幽靈 ♪ |
[1:36:16] | ♪ And I’m not saying it’s all over ♪ | ♪ 我沒有說已經結束 ♪ |
[1:36:21] | ♪ that our time is up ♪ | ♪ 沒說我們的時間到了 ♪ |
[1:36:26] | ♪ And even if nobody’s been before ♪ | ♪ 就算沒有人到達 ♪ |
[1:36:31] | ♪ It’s all we live for ♪ | ♪ 那裏仍是我們的歸宿 ♪ |
[1:36:36] | ♪ I’m not saying it’s all over ♪ | ♪ 我沒有說已經結束 ♪ |
[1:36:40] | ♪ And I’m not saying that our time is up ♪ | ♪ 沒說我們的時間到了 ♪ |
[1:36:45] | ♪ And even if nobody’s been before ♪ | ♪ 就算沒有人到達 ♪ |
[1:36:50] | ♪ It’s all we live for ♪ | ♪ 那仍是我們的遠方 ♪ |