英文名称:Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
年代:1984
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | ∮Anything goes∮ | ∮万事成空∮ |
[01:00] | ∮Anything goes∮ | ∮万事成空∮ |
[01:21] | ∮Anything goes∮ | ∮万事成空∮ |
[02:48] | ∮Anything goes.∮ | ∮万事成空∮ |
[03:10] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[03:26] | You never told me you spoke my language, Dr. Jones. | 琼斯博士 原来你会说我的语言 |
[03:30] | Only on special occasions. | 只在特别的场合才说 |
[03:32] | So, it is true? You found Nurhachi? | 那你真的找到努尔哈赤了? |
[03:38] | You know I did. | 明知故问 |
[03:39] | Last night one of your boys tried to get Nurhachi without paying for him. | 昨晚你的手下还想把它抢走 |
[03:44] | You have insulted my son. | 你侮辱我儿子 |
[03:46] | No, you have insulted me. | 是你侮辱了我 |
[03:49] | I spared his life. | 我饶了他一命 |
[03:52] | Aren’t you going to introduce us? | 你不打算作介绍? |
[03:57] | This is Willie Scott. | 这是威莉•丝葛 |
[03:59] | This is Indiana Jones, famous archeologist. | 印第安纳•琼斯 著名考古学家 |
[04:04] | Well, I thought archeologists were always funny little men searching for their mommies. | 还以为考古学家都是四处找木奶妈的矮子 |
[04:09] | Mummies. | 是木乃伊 |
[04:11] | Dr. Jones found Nurhachi for me, | 琼斯博士替我找来努尔哈赤 |
[04:14] | and he’s going to deliver him now. | 而且会马上把它交出来 |
[04:18] | Say, who is this Nurhachi? | 谁是努尔哈赤? |
[04:22] | Put the gun away, sonny. | 把枪收起来 小子 |
[04:27] | I suggest you give me what you owe me | 快还清你欠我的 |
[04:30] | or anything goes. | 否则一切告吹 |
[04:42] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[04:50] | The diamond, Lao. | 我要钻石 |
[04:53] | The deal was for the diamond. | 大家有言在先 |
[05:18] | Oh, Lao… | 阿劳! |
[05:24] | To your very good health. | 祝你身体健康 |
[05:25] | Lao! He put a hole… | 阿劳 他… |
[05:27] | He put two holes in my dress from Paris! | 他把我的法国裙子给捅了两个洞 |
[05:31] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[05:35] | Now, you bring me Nurhachi. | 现在快给我努尔哈赤 |
[05:40] | My pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[05:42] | Who on Earth is this Nurhachi? | 究竟谁是努尔哈赤? |
[05:49] | Here he is. | 就在这儿 |
[05:54] | This Nurhachi’s a real small guy. | 这个努尔哈赤果真是个矮子 |
[06:00] | Inside are the remains of Nurhachi, | 里面是努尔哈赤的骨灰 |
[06:04] | first Emperor of Manchu Dynasty. | 满清的第一个皇帝 |
[06:08] | Welcome home, old boy. | 欢迎你回家 |
[06:20] | And now, you give me the diamond. | 现在快还我钻石 |
[06:25] | Are you trying to develop a sense of humor, | 你是故作幽默 |
[06:27] | or am I going deaf? | 还是我听错了? |
[06:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[06:36] | Antidote. | 解药 |
[06:38] | To what? | 解什么的药? |
[06:40] | The poison you just drank, Dr. Jones. | 解你刚喝的毒酒 |
[06:47] | The poison works fast, Dr. Jones. | 这种毒效力迅速 |
[06:59] | – Lao. – Lao! | – 阿劳! – 阿劳 |
[07:01] | You keep the girl. I find another. | 我大可以另找女歌星 |
[07:08] | Good service here. | 这儿服务周到 |
[07:10] | That’s not a waiter. | 他不是侍应 |
[07:12] | Wu Han’s an old friend. Game’s not over, Lao. | 胡汉是老朋友 胜负未分… |
[07:16] | Antidote. | 解药 |
[07:32] | Indy… | 印第… |
[07:37] | Don’t worry, Wu Han, I’ll get you out of here. | 放心 我会救你走 |
[07:40] | Not this time, Indy. | 这次不行了 |
[07:42] | I followed you on many adventures, | 我们曾多次探险 |
[07:45] | but into the great unknown mystery, I go first, Indy. | 但神秘的灵界 我要先行一步了 |
[07:53] | Don’t be sad, Dr. Jones. | 别伤心 |
[07:56] | You will soon be joining him. | 你很快就能跟他共赴黄泉 |
[08:04] | Too much to drink, Dr. Jones? | 喝醉了 琼斯博士? |
[08:58] | Oh, nuts! | 可恶! |
[09:10] | – The antidote. – Where’s the diamond? | – 解药! – 钻石呢? |
[09:42] | No! | 不 |
[09:48] | Stay there! | 你站住! |
[10:31] | Come on. | 过来 |
[10:35] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死! |
[10:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[10:54] | Wow! Holy smoke! | 厉害! |
[10:56] | Crash landing! | 紧急着陆! |
[10:58] | Short Round, step on it. | 豆钉 快开车! |
[11:00] | Okeydokey, Dr. Jones. Hold on to your potatoes. | 好的 你坐稳吧 |
[11:03] | For crying out loud, there’s a kid driving the car! | 司机是个小孩 |
[11:21] | Wow! Wow. | 哇哦 |
[11:27] | Where’s the antidote? Let me have it. | 解药呢? |
[11:28] | Listen, I just met you, for Christ’s sakes. | 我们只是初次相识 |
[11:30] | Give me… | 给我解药 |
[11:31] | I’m not that kind of girl. | 我不是随便的女孩 |
[11:33] | Hey, Dr. Jones, no time for love. | 博士 没空缠绵了 |
[11:35] | We got company. | 后有追兵 |
[11:41] | Oh, I hope you choke. | 真希望你呛死 |
[11:47] | No shooting. | 别开枪! |
[12:03] | Okay, you asked for it. | 是你自找麻烦 |
[12:27] | This is fun! | 真刺激 |
[12:30] | Here, hold this. | 拿稳这个 |
[12:37] | Where’s my gun? Where’s my gun? | 我的枪呢?枪在哪? |
[12:40] | I burned my fingers, and I cracked a nail! | 很烫手 指甲断了 |
[12:53] | Dr. Jones… I’m Art Weber. | 博士 我叫韦柏 |
[12:55] | I spoke with your assistant. | 早跟你助手谈过 |
[12:56] | We’ve managed to secure three seats, | 已预留了三个位子 |
[12:58] | but there might be a slight inconvenience as you will be riding on a cargo full of live poultry. | 可惜你们要跟家禽同舱 |
[13:04] | Is he kidding? | 他在说笑吗? |
[13:05] | Madam, it’s the best I could do on such short notice. | 时间太仓促 |
[13:08] | Heavens, aren’t you Willie Scott, the famous American female vocalist? | 你不是美国著名女歌星威莉吗? |
[13:14] | Owe you a gin. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[13:24] | Nice try, Lao Che. | 你抓不到我了 |
[13:32] | Good-bye, Dr. Jones. | 再见 琼斯博士 |
[14:11] | So, what are you supposed to be, a lion tamer? | 你是驯兽师吗? |
[14:14] | I’m allowing you to tag along, | 我让你跟着来 |
[14:17] | so why don’t you give your mouth a rest? | 你就少开腔吧 |
[14:21] | Okay, doll? | 行吗 美女? |
[14:22] | What do you mean, “tag along”? | 我跟着来? |
[14:25] | Ever since you got into my club, | 每次在俱乐部 |
[14:26] | you haven’t been able to take your eyes off me. | 是你一直盯着我! |
[14:28] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[16:06] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[16:08] | Oh, no! Mister, mister… | 糟了 先生… |
[16:11] | Oh, mister, wake up. Please, mister… | 先生 快醒来… |
[16:13] | You call him Dr. Jones, doll! | 你要叫他琼斯博士 |
[16:15] | Okay, Dr. Jones, Dr. Jones. Oh, wake up, please! | 琼斯博士 快起来 |
[16:18] | Are we there already? Oh, good. | 到达了吗?好极了 |
[16:20] | No. | 不是 |
[16:25] | – No one’s flying the plane! – Oh, boy… | – 没人驾驶飞机! – 哦 天呐… |
[16:29] | They’ve all gone! | 机师都走了 |
[16:34] | You know how to fly, don’t you? | 你会驾驶飞机吗? |
[16:37] | No. Do you? | 不会 你呢? |
[16:38] | Oh, no. | 不会 |
[16:39] | – Oh, my God! – How hard can it be? | – 我的天呐 – 这会有多难? |
[16:41] | – I’m gonna faint. – Altimeter! Okay. | – 我要休克了 – 测高仪 没问题 |
[16:44] | Air speed. Okay. | 空速 没问题 |
[16:46] | Fuel… | 燃料… |
[16:48] | Fuel? | 燃料 |
[17:05] | I think we got a big problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[17:07] | – Dr. Jones! – Shorty! | – 琼斯博士! – 豆钉 |
[17:09] | Dr. Jones! No more parachutes! | 琼斯博士 没有降落伞 |
[17:13] | Shorty! | 豆钉 |
[17:14] | – Come on, give me a hand! – What’s that? | – 快来帮忙 – 那是什么? |
[17:16] | Move the box! | 推开箱子 |
[17:17] | Dr. Jones, you’re crazy! | 琼斯博士 你疯了 |
[17:24] | Shorty, get our stuff! | 豆钉 拿我们的东西来 |
[17:30] | A boat? We’re not sinking. | 橡皮艇?这不是沉船 |
[17:33] | We’re crashing! | 是撞机! |
[17:36] | Grab on, Shorty! Grab on! | 抓稳 豆钉 抓稳 |
[17:38] | – Lady, I can’t breathe! – Tight! | – 小姐 我透不过气了 – 太紧了 |
[18:20] | Slow it down! | 快减速 |
[18:23] | That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 这也不是太糟吧? |
[18:40] | Put on the brakes! | 停下来! |
[18:44] | I hate the water, and I hate being wet, | 我讨厌水 我讨厌弄湿身子 |
[18:49] | and I hate you! | 我还讨厌你! |
[18:51] | Good. Good! | 好极了 |
[19:18] | Dr. Jones? | 琼斯博士? |
[19:20] | I’m all right, Shorty. | 我没事 豆钉 |
[19:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[19:33] | Where are we, anyway? | 我们究竟到了哪里? |
[19:40] | India. | 印度 |
[19:42] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[21:35] | I sure hope this means dinner. | 真希望这代表吃晚饭 |
[21:37] | God, I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[21:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:49] | I can’t eat this. | 我不能吃这个 |
[21:52] | That’s more food than these people eat in a week. | 这些粮食比这些人所需的一周还要多 |
[21:55] | They’re starving. | 时值饥荒 |
[21:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. You can have… | 抱歉 你可以吃 |
[21:58] | Eat it. | 快吃掉它 |
[22:02] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[22:05] | You’re insulting them, and you’re embarrassing me. | 你在侮辱他们 也让我出丑 |
[22:10] | – Eat it. – Eat it. | – 快吃 – 吃掉它 |
[22:13] | Eat. | 吃呀 |
[22:28] | Bad news coming. | 该有坏消息 |
[22:31] | Can you provide us with a guide to take us to Delhi? | 可否派导游带我们去德里? |
[22:34] | I’m a professor. I have to get back to my university. | 我是个教授 我要回大学去 |
[22:37] | Yes. Sajnu will guide you. | 沙努可作向导 |
[22:43] | On the way to Delhi, you will stop at Pankot. | 在去德里途中 你会路经彭高 |
[22:49] | Pankot is not on the way to Delhi. | 那才不顺路 |
[22:51] | You will go to Pankot Palace. | 你会去彭高皇宫 |
[22:54] | I thought the palace had been deserted since the 1850s. | 还以为那儿已经荒废了 |
[22:56] | No. Now there is a new Maharajah, | 不 那儿有一个新王公 |
[23:00] | and again the palace has the power of the Dark Light. | 而皇宫再次拥有邪恶的力量 |
[23:05] | It is that place kill my people. | 就是它杀害我的人民 |
[23:09] | What has happened here? | 怎么回事? |
[23:11] | The evil start in Pankot, | 邪魔以彭高为基地 |
[23:14] | then like monsoon, | 然后这股歪风 |
[23:18] | it moves darkness | 为祸无穷 |
[23:23] | over all country, | 令整个国家 |
[23:26] | over all country. | 陷入水深火热之中 |
[23:28] | The evil? | 邪魔? |
[23:33] | What evil? | 什么邪魔? |
[23:34] | See? Bad news. | 听见了吗?坏消息 |
[23:36] | You listen to Suwamu. You leave Lanka. | 你听我苏华武的话 就会更长命 |
[23:42] | They came from palace | 皇宫的人 |
[23:45] | and took Sivalinga from our village. | 拿走了我们村的湿婆石 |
[23:51] | Took what? | 什么石? |
[23:52] | It’s a stone, a sacred stone from a shrine that protects the village. | 是保护这个村子的圣石 |
[23:56] | It is why Siva brought you here. | 是湿婆派你来的 |
[24:08] | We weren’t brought here. | 没人派我们来 |
[24:11] | Our plane crashed. | 我们撞机后着陆 |
[24:13] | It crashed. | 飞机撞毁了 |
[24:15] | No, no. | 不 |
[24:17] | We prayed to Siva to help us find the stone. | 我们祈求湿婆帮我们找回圣石 |
[24:24] | It was Siva who made you fall from the sky. | 是湿婆令你从天而降 |
[24:30] | So you will go to Pankot Palace to find Sivalinga and bring back to us. | 你要去彭高皇宫把湿婆石给我们拿回来 |
[24:39] | Bring back to us. | 解我们之困 |
[24:47] | Dr. Jones, did they make the plane crash to get you here? | 琼斯博士 是他们令飞机坠毁 要你来这? |
[24:51] | No, Shorty, it’s just a ghost story. Don’t worry about it. | 不 那只是个鬼故事 放心吧 |
[24:59] | They took the stone from here. | 他们在这里把圣石偷走 |
[25:06] | Was the stone very smooth like a rock from a sacred river? | 圣石表面光滑 如圣河之石? |
[25:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:12] | With three lines across it | 石上有三条纹? |
[25:14] | representing the three levels of the universe. | 代表宇宙三个层面 |
[25:15] | – That’s right. – Yes. | – 没错 – 对 |
[25:17] | I’ve seen stones like the one you lost. | 我见过那种石头 |
[25:20] | But why would Maharajah take the sacred stone from here? | 为何王公要拿走这圣石? |
[25:24] | They says we must pray to their evil god. | 他们要我们祭拜其邪神 |
[25:29] | We says we will not. | 我们不肯就范 |
[25:32] | Excuse me, I don’t understand how one rock could destroy a whole village. | 一块石头怎么能毁掉整条村? |
[25:41] | He’s saying when the sacred stone was taken, | 圣石被偷走后 |
[25:43] | the village wells dried up, and the river turned to sand. | 井干河涸 |
[25:51] | The crops were swallowed by the earth, | 农田尽毁 |
[25:52] | and the animals laid down and turned to dust. | 禽畜皆亡 |
[25:57] | Then one night there was a fire in the fields. | 有一晚田里着火 |
[26:01] | The men went out to fight the fire. | 村民赶去救火 |
[26:03] | When they came back, the women were crying in the darkness. | 回来时满脸愁容 |
[26:17] | Children. | 孩子们… |
[26:19] | He says they stole their children. | 他说小孩子都被坏人掳走了 |
[27:12] | Sankara! Sankara… | 商羯罗… |
[27:48] | Sankara. | 商羯罗 |
[28:05] | Little boy escaped from the evil palace. | 那小孩从那魔宫逃出来 |
[28:10] | Many other children still there. | 还有无数小孩被困 |
[28:12] | What we do, Dr. Jones? | 该怎么办? |
[28:22] | What you think? | 你认为呢? |
[28:25] | I think that somebody believes the good luck rock from this village | 有人相信这条村的幸运石 |
[28:30] | is one of the lost Sankara Stones. | 是已失散的商羯罗石之一 |
[28:32] | What is Sankara? | 商羯罗? |
[28:35] | Fortune and glory, kid. | 即是财富和光荣 |
[28:39] | Fortune and glory. | 财富和光荣 |
[29:05] | Willie, quit monkeying around on that thing. | 威莉 别再闹了 |
[29:17] | Oh, wait a second! Indy! | 且慢! |
[29:19] | I can’t go to Delhi like this! | 我不能就这样去德里 |
[29:21] | We’re not going to Delhi, doll. We’re going to Pankot Palace. | 我们不是去德里 而是去彭高 |
[29:26] | Pankot? | 彭高? |
[29:27] | I can’t go to Pankot! I’m a singer. | 我不能去彭高 我是个歌手 |
[29:30] | Oh, I need to call my agent. Is there a phone? | 我要联络经理人 有电话打吗? |
[29:32] | Anybody, I need a phone! | 我需要电话 |
[30:25] | Oh, quit complaining. This is expensive stuff. | 别再抱怨了 这可是奢侈品 |
[30:30] | You come to America with me, and we get job in circus. | 跟我去美国 我们加入马戏团 |
[30:32] | You like that? You like America? | 好吗?你喜欢美国吗? |
[30:34] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[30:40] | What big birds! | 好大的鸟儿 |
[30:42] | Those aren’t big birds, sweetheart. | 甜心 那不是鸟 |
[30:45] | They’re giant vampire bats. | 是大型吸血蝙蝠 |
[30:48] | Bats? | 蝙蝠? |
[30:58] | Pipe down, you big baboon. This doesn’t hurt. | 稍安无躁 这不痛的 |
[31:01] | You know what you really need? You really need a bath. | 可知道你需要什么?就是洗个澡 |
[31:14] | Ha-ha, very funny. | 真有趣 |
[31:17] | Very funny. | 真有趣 |
[31:21] | All wet. | 浑身湿透 |
[31:24] | I was happy in Shanghai. | 我本来在上海过得很开心 |
[31:27] | I had a little house and a garden. | 有一间小屋和一个花园 |
[31:32] | My friends were rich. | 我的朋友非富则贵 |
[31:33] | We went to parties all the time in limousines. | 我们经常去派对 |
[31:35] | I hate being outside! | 我讨厌在野外! |
[31:40] | I’m a singer! I could lose my voice! | 我是个歌手 这会弄坏嗓子 |
[31:46] | I think we’ll camp here tonight. | 今晚我们在这里露营 |
[31:50] | Cut it out. | 别烦我 |
[31:58] | – What do you got? – Two sixes. | – 怎样? – 两张六点 |
[32:00] | Aha-ha, three aces. I win. | 三张A 我赢了 |
[32:03] | Two more game, I have all your money. | 你快要输光了 |
[32:08] | It’s poker, Shorty, anything can happen. | 玩扑克牌 输赢可说不准 |
[32:11] | Where did you find your little bodyguard? | 你在哪找来的这保镖? |
[32:13] | I didn’t find him, I caught him. | 抓来的 |
[32:16] | What? | 什么? |
[32:17] | Shorty’s family were killed when the Japanese bombed Shanghai. | 他的家人被日军杀害 |
[32:20] | He’s been living on the streets since he was four. | 他从四岁就开始四处流浪 |
[32:22] | I caught him trying to pick my pocket, didn’t I, short stuff? | 扒我钱包时被我逮着 是不是 豆钉? |
[32:30] | Biggest trouble with her is the noise. | 她最麻烦的就是那声音 |
[32:40] | Hey! You cheat, Dr. Jones. You cheat! | 你出千 你出老千 |
[32:43] | – What do you mean? – You take four card. | – 什么意思? – 你拿了四张牌 |
[32:47] | – You pay now. – Oh, they were stuck together. | – 快付钱 – 它们粘在一起了 |
[32:48] | – No stuck. No mistake. – They were stuck together. | – 没有粘在一起 – 它们就是粘在一起了 |
[32:50] | It’s a mistake. | 一时错手 |
[32:51] | I’m very little. You cheat very big. | 别出千欺负小孩子 |
[32:54] | Dr. Jones, you cheat! | 博士 你出千 |
[32:56] | You pay money. You owe me ten cent. | 你欠我一毛钱 |
[32:59] | Look at this. Look at this. | 看这个 看这个 |
[33:03] | You accuse me of cheating. You’re cheating. | 你还敢说我出千?是你出千 |
[33:12] | You make me poor. No fun. | 你要我输钱 没意思 |
[33:15] | Play with you no fun. | 跟你玩真没意思 |
[33:16] | – I quit. – I quit, too. | – 不玩了 – 我也不玩了 |
[33:20] | This place is completely surrounded. | 这地方完全被包围了 |
[33:22] | The entire place is crawling with living things. | 到处都是野生动物 |
[33:24] | That’s why they call it the jungle, sweetheart. | 这是森林 |
[33:26] | Oh, my God, what else is out there? | 还会有什么? |
[33:28] | Willie, wait… | 威莉… |
[33:35] | Willie, Willie… | 威莉… |
[33:36] | What is that? Is that short for something? | 那是一个简称吗? |
[33:40] | “Willie” is my professional name, Indiana. | 那是我的艺名 印第安纳 |
[33:43] | Hey, lady, you call him Dr. Jones. | 小姐 你要叫他琼斯博士 |
[33:46] | My professional name. | 我的艺名 |
[33:50] | Why are you dragging us off to this deserted palace? | 为何要去这魔宫? |
[33:53] | Fortune and glory? | 财富和光荣? |
[33:54] | Fortune and glory. | 财富和光荣 |
[33:57] | Well… | 呃… |
[34:00] | this is a piece of an old manuscript. | 这源自古代的手稿 |
[34:03] | This pictograph represents Sankara, a priest. | 在这幅壁画里的是祭司商羯罗 |
[34:06] | Scram. | 走开 |
[34:08] | Gentle. Gentle. This is hundreds of years old. | 小心点 这个有几百年的历史 |
[34:11] | Is that some kind of writing? | 这是文字? |
[34:12] | Yeah, it’s Sanskrit. | 对 是梵文 |
[34:14] | Cut it out. | 别闹了 |
[34:15] | It’s part of the legend of Sankara. | 源自商羯罗传说 |
[34:18] | He climbs Mount Kalisa where he meets Siva, the Hindu god. | 他攀登凯拉萨山拜见印度神湿婆 |
[34:21] | That’s Siva? And what’s he handing the priest? | 这是湿婆?他给祭司的是什么? |
[34:25] | – Rocks. – Stop. | – 圣石 – 停 |
[34:28] | He told him to go forth and combat evil. | 他吩咐他去对抗邪魔 |
[34:30] | And to help him, he gave him five sacred stones with magical properties. | 给他五块有法力的魔石 |
[34:35] | Magic rocks? | 魔石? |
[34:36] | My grandpa was a magician. | 我爷爷是魔术师 |
[34:38] | He spent his entire life with a rabbit in his pocket and pigeons up his sleeves. | 他终生都在做帽子藏兔子 袖子藏鸽子 |
[34:41] | He made a lot of children happy and died a very poor man. | 他让不少小孩开怀大笑 自己却潦倒终老 |
[34:45] | Magic rocks. Fortune and glory. | 魔石 财富和光荣 |
[34:48] | Sweet dreams, Dr. Jones. | 做个好梦吧 |
[34:51] | Where are you going? | 你上哪儿去? |
[34:52] | I’d sleep closer, if I were you. | 你该靠近我睡觉 |
[34:56] | For safety’s sake. | 为了安全起见 |
[34:58] | Dr. Jones, I’d be safer sleeping with a snake. | 那我与蛇共枕更安全 |
[35:03] | I said, cut it out! | 我叫你别再瞎闹了! |
[35:10] | I hate that elephant. | 这大象真讨厌 |
[35:40] | Indy, look! | 印第 你看 |
[35:43] | I see it, Shorty. That’s it. Pankot Palace. | 我看见了 那就是彭高皇宫 |
[37:05] | Dr. Jones, what you look at? | 博士 你在看什么? |
[37:08] | Don’t come up here. | 别过来 |
[37:16] | No! No, no, no, no! Don’t leave! No! | 不不不 不要走 |
[37:18] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[37:21] | Oh, baby elephant, stay here! | 乖大象 呆在这 |
[37:23] | Oh, no! Indy! | 不 印第 |
[37:25] | They’re stealing our rides! | 他们带走了大象 |
[37:28] | We walk from here. | 我们从这里开始步行 |
[38:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:08] | I should say you look rather lost. | 看来你们迷路了 |
[38:11] | But then I cannot imagine where in the world | 但在这世上 |
[38:14] | the three of you would look at home. | 你们视何处为家? |
[38:16] | We’re not lost. We’re on our way to Delhi. | 我们没迷路 我们在去德里的路上 |
[38:19] | This is Miss Scott. | 这是丝葛小姐 |
[38:21] | This is Mr. Round. | 这是豆钉 |
[38:22] | Short Round. | 小豆钉 |
[38:24] | My name is Indiana Jones. | 我叫印第安纳•琼斯 |
[38:26] | Dr. Jones, the eminent archeologist? | 琼斯博士 著名的考古学家? |
[38:29] | Hard to believe, isn’t it? | 难以相信吧? |
[38:32] | I remember first hearing your name when I was up at Oxford. | 我在牛津初闻你的大名 |
[38:36] | I’m Chattar Lal, Prime Minister to His Highness, the Maharajah of Pankot. | 我是查达•拉尔 彭高王公的首相 |
[38:42] | I’m enchanted. | 幸会 |
[38:43] | Enchanted. Thank you very much. Thank you very much. | 幸会 非常感谢 |
[38:46] | Welcome to Pankot Palace! | 欢迎来到彭高皇宫 |
[38:52] | Enchanted, huh? | 幸会? |
[39:05] | Shorty, where’s my razor? | 豆钉 我的剃刀呢? |
[39:32] | We are fortunate tonight to have so many unexpected visitors. | 很高兴今晚来了多位稀客 |
[39:36] | This is Captain… …Blumburtt. | 这是上尉…庞拔 |
[39:38] | 11th Poona Rifles. | 浦那步枪队 |
[39:40] | And you, sir, are Dr. Jones, I presume. | 你该是琼斯博士了 |
[39:43] | I am, Captain. | 没错 |
[39:44] | Captain Blumburtt and his troops are on a routine inspection tour. | 上尉的部队来作例行检查 |
[39:49] | The British find it amusing to inspect us at their convenience. | 英军喜欢随时来监察 |
[39:52] | I do hope, sir, that it’s not inconvenient to you, sir. | 倒希望没给你带来不便 首相 |
[39:58] | The British worry so about their empire. | 英国很关心其帝国 |
[40:00] | Makes us all feel like well-cared-for children. | 让我们觉得是受宠爱的孩子 |
[40:14] | You look beautiful. | 你明艳照人 |
[40:17] | I think the Maharajah is swimming in loot. | 王公财雄势大 |
[40:19] | Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea coming here after all. | 也许来这儿也不是那么糟糕 |
[40:23] | You look like a princess. | 你活像一个皇妃 |
[40:25] | Mr. Lal, what do they call the Maharajah’s wife? | 拉尔先生 王公的老婆叫什么? |
[40:29] | His Highness has not yet taken a wife. | 陛下还没成亲 |
[40:32] | How interesting. | 有趣 |
[40:33] | Well, maybe it’s because he hasn’t found the right woman. | 也许他还没找到意中人 |
[40:50] | His Supreme Highness, | 有请陛下 |
[40:53] | guardian of Pankot tradition, | 彭高传统的守护者 |
[40:57] | the Maharajah of Pankot, | 彭高王公 |
[41:00] | Zalim Singh. | 沙林•辛 |
[41:24] | That’s the Maharajah? | 他就是王公? |
[41:27] | A kid? | 一个小孩? |
[41:31] | Maybe he like older women. | 也许他喜欢老女人 |
[41:42] | Captain Blumburtt was just telling me | 庞拔上尉告诉了我 |
[41:43] | something of the interesting history of the palace, | 皇宫的历史 |
[41:46] | the importance it played in the mutiny. | 还有它在叛乱时期的重要性 |
[41:49] | It seems the British never forget the Mutiny of 1857. | 看来英国无法忘记1857年的叛乱 |
[41:54] | Yes, well, you know, I think there are other events, | 我认为叛乱前的一些事件… |
[41:56] | before the mutiny, going back a century, | 再往前一百多年 |
[41:59] | back to the time of Clive, that are more interesting. | 克莱夫时代更有趣 |
[42:02] | And what events are those, Dr. Jones? | 哪些事件? |
[42:04] | Well, if memory serves me correctly, this area, this province, | 若我没记错 这个地区 |
[42:07] | was the center of activity for the Thuggee. | 曾盛行邪教 |
[42:13] | Snake… Surprise. | 是大蛇宝盆 |
[42:16] | What’s the surprise? | 有什么宝? |
[42:27] | Dr. Jones, you know perfectly well | 琼斯博士 你真是见多识广 |
[42:30] | the Thuggee cult has been dead for nearly a century. | 邪教的歪风已灭绝近百年 |
[42:33] | Yes, of course. | 不错 |
[42:35] | The Thuggee was an obscenity | 那些坏蛋祭拜卡莉 |
[42:37] | that worshipped Kali with human sacrifices. | 以人祭神 |
[42:41] | The British Army nicely did away with them. | 英军已把他们铲除 |
[42:46] | Well, I suppose stories of the Thuggee die hard. | 我看邪教的故事难以失传 |
[42:50] | There are no stories anymore. | 没有这种事发生了 |
[42:53] | I’m not so sure. | 这个说不准 |
[42:55] | We came from a small village. | 我们从小村落来 |
[42:57] | The peasants there told us Pankot Palace was growing powerful again because of some ancient evil. | 农民说彭高因有邪魔之力而大盛 |
[43:04] | Village stories, Dr. Jones. They’re just fear and folklore. | 那都是骇人听闻的民间传说 |
[43:10] | You’re beginning to worry Captain Blumburtt. | 你令庞拔上尉担心起来了 |
[43:13] | I’m not worried, Mr. Prime Minister, just interested. | 没这回事 我只是觉得有趣 |
[43:35] | What? You are not eating? | 你不吃东西? |
[43:39] | I had bugs for lunch. | 午餐吃过甲虫 |
[43:45] | Give me your hat. | 给我帽子 |
[43:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[43:49] | ‘Cause I’m gonna puke in it. | 因为我想吐 |
[43:54] | You know, the villagers also told us Pankot Palace had taken something. | 村民说彭高的人拿走了一些东西 |
[43:58] | Dr. Jones, in our country, | 在本国 |
[44:01] | it’s not usual for a guest to insult his host. | 很少有宾客侮辱主人家 |
[44:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:08] | I thought we were talking about folklore. | 还以为我们在谈民间传说 |
[44:10] | Excuse me, sir, do you have anything simple, like soup? | 请问有没有简单点的?例如汤? |
[44:15] | What exactly was it they say was stolen? | 他们到底有什么东西被拿走了? |
[44:20] | A sacred rock. | 一块圣石 |
[44:24] | You see, Captain, a rock! | 你听见了 上尉 一块石头 |
[44:42] | Something connected the villagers’ rock and the old legend of the Sankara Stones. | 那块圣石跟商羯罗传说有关 |
[44:49] | Dr. Jones, we are all vulnerable to vicious rumors. | 大家都明白人言可畏的道理 |
[44:54] | I seem to remember that in Honduras you were accused of being a grave robber | 我记得洪都拉斯曾指你是盗墓者 |
[44:58] | rather than an archeologist. | 而不是考古学家 |
[45:00] | Well, the newspapers greatly exaggerated the incident. | 报章把事情夸张渲染了 |
[45:03] | And wasn’t it the Sultan of Madagascar who threatened to cut your head off | 马达加斯加国王不是说你若再踏入他们的国土 |
[45:07] | if you ever returned to his country? | 他要斩你的头吗? |
[45:08] | No, it wasn’t my head. | 不是斩头 |
[45:09] | Then your hands, perhaps. | 那是斩手吧? |
[45:10] | No, it wasn’t my hands, | 也不是斩手 |
[45:13] | it was my… | 是我… |
[45:15] | My misunderstanding. | 是一场误会 |
[45:16] | Exactly what we have here, Dr. Jones. | 现在正是如此 |
[45:19] | I have heard the evil stories of the Thuggee cult. | 我对邪教的恶行有所闻 |
[45:23] | I thought the stories were told to frighten children. | 我还以为那只是吓唬小孩之说 |
[45:27] | Later, I learnt the Thuggee cult was once real | 后来我发现曾经真有其事 |
[45:30] | and did of unspeakable things. | 他们作恶多端 |
[45:33] | I am ashamed of what happened here so many years ago, | 我以这一段历史为耻 |
[45:36] | and I assure you | 也向你保证 |
[45:38] | this will never happen again in my kingdom. | 本国不会再有此歪风 |
[45:43] | If I offended you, | 如果我出言冒犯了陛下 |
[45:46] | then I am sorry. | 那对不起 |
[45:58] | Dessert! | 甜品 |
[46:13] | Chilled monkey brains. | 冰冻猴子脑 |
[46:31] | I think I’ll just check on Willie. | 我先去看看威莉 |
[46:34] | That’s all you better do. | 你该这么做 |
[46:38] | Tell me later what happened. | 然后告诉我情况 |
[46:40] | Am-scray. | 别多事 |
[46:53] | I’ve got something for you. | 我拿了一些东西给你 |
[46:55] | There’s nothing you have that I could possibly want. | 你绝不会有东西是我想要的 |
[46:59] | Right. | 没错 |
[47:14] | You’re a very nice man. | 你真是一个好人 |
[47:16] | Maybe you could be my palace slave. | 也许可做我的爱奴 |
[47:28] | Wear your jewels to bed, Princess? | 戴着珠宝颈链睡觉? |
[47:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[47:35] | And nothing else. | 还只穿了睡袍 |
[47:37] | That shock you? | 觉得意外吗? |
[47:38] | Nothing shocks me. | 我不会大惊小怪 |
[47:40] | I’m a scientist. | 我是个科学家 |
[47:43] | So, as a scientist, you do a lot of research? | 那你做了不少研究? |
[47:47] | Always. | 经常做 |
[47:49] | And what sort of research would you do on me? | 你会拿我作什么研究? |
[47:55] | Nocturnal activities. | 夜间活动 |
[47:56] | You mean like what sort of cream I put on my face at night, | 我搽哪种面霜? |
[47:59] | what position I like to sleep in? | 我的睡姿? |
[48:01] | Mating customs. | 交欢的习惯 |
[48:03] | Love rituals? | 做爱的方式? |
[48:04] | Primitive sexual practices. | 原始的性趣 |
[48:07] | So you’re an authority in that area? | 在这一领域 你是权威吗? |
[48:09] | Years of fieldwork. | 多年研习 |
[48:20] | I don’t blame you for being sore at me. | 我不怪你气我 |
[48:23] | I can be hard to handle. | 我挺难缠的 |
[48:26] | I’ve had worse. | 我遇过更糟的 |
[48:28] | But you’ll never have better. | 但我是最好的 |
[48:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:35] | As a scientist, I don’t want to prejudice my experiment. | 做实验不能先入为主 |
[48:38] | I’ll let you know in the morning. | 明早再说 |
[48:40] | Why, you conceited ape. | 你这个自大鬼 |
[48:43] | I’m not that easy. | 我可没那么随便 |
[48:47] | I’m not that easy, either. | 我也不是那么随便的 |
[48:50] | Trouble with you is, Willie, | 你的麻烦是 |
[48:51] | you’re too used to getting your own way. | 你太习惯人家顺从你的做法 |
[48:54] | And you’re just too proud to admit | 你太自负 |
[48:56] | that you’re crazy about me, Dr. Jones. | 不肯承认为我着迷 |
[48:59] | If you want me, Willie, you know where you can find me. | 若你要找我 你知道我在哪里 |
[49:03] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[49:05] | You’ll be back over here in five minutes. | 你一定会在五分钟内回头 |
[49:07] | I’ll be asleep in five minutes. | 那时我已睡着了 |
[49:08] | Five. | 五 |
[49:10] | You know it, and I know it. | 这自有分晓 |
[49:27] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[49:31] | Four and a half. | 四分半钟 |
[50:27] | “Palace slave.” | “爱奴” |
[50:29] | “Nocturnal activities.” | “夜间活动” |
[50:33] | I’m a “conceited ape”? | 我是个”自大鬼”? |
[50:36] | “I’ll tell you in the morning.” | “明早再说” |
[50:39] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[50:41] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来 |
[50:43] | She’s not coming. | 她不会来 |
[50:47] | I can’t believe I’m not going. | 难以相信我不过去 |
[51:08] | Indiana Jones! | 印第安纳•琼斯 |
[51:10] | This is one night you’ll never forget! | 这一晚你会毕生难忘 |
[51:13] | This is the night I slipped right through your fingers! | 因为这一晚你错失了大好良机 |
[51:18] | Sleep tight, | 祝你睡得安好 |
[51:19] | and pleasant dreams! | 做个美梦! |
[51:24] | I could have been your greatest adventure. | 我本来可以是你最大的寻宝收获 |
[51:37] | Dr. Jones, your whip! | 博士 你的皮鞭 |
[52:00] | Shorty, | 豆钉 |
[52:01] | turn off the switch. | 关掉风扇 |
[52:09] | Indy. | 印第 |
[52:11] | Be gentle with me. | 对我温柔一点 |
[52:20] | But I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[52:34] | There’s nobody here. | 没人在这里 |
[52:35] | No, I’m here. | 不 我在这里 |
[52:38] | Indy, you’re acting awfully strange. | 印第 你古古怪怪的 |
[53:07] | Hey, I’m right here. | 我就在你的面前 |
[53:22] | “Follow in the footsteps of Siva.” | “跟随湿婆的足迹” |
[53:26] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[53:31] | “Do not betray these truths.” | “别背叛他的真理” |
[53:34] | Shorty, go get our stuff. | 豆钉 去拿工具来 |
[54:06] | Stay behind me, Short Round. | 豆钉 留在我背后 |
[54:09] | Step where I step, and don’t touch anything. | 跟着我走 别碰任何东西 |
[54:25] | I step where you step. | 我跟随你的脚步 |
[54:27] | I touch nothing. | 不碰任何东西 |
[54:30] | Indy! | 印第! |
[54:53] | I step on something. | 我踩住了一些东西 |
[54:56] | Yeah, there’s something on the ground. | 我也感觉到了 |
[54:58] | Feel like step on fortune cookies. | 地上好像铺满了签饼 |
[55:02] | It’s not fortune cookies. | 那不是签饼 |
[55:06] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[55:21] | That’s no cookies. | 不是签饼 |
[55:24] | It’s all right. I got him. | 好了 我弄走它了 |
[55:29] | Go. There, go. | 快跟我来! |
[56:11] | Stop. | 停步 |
[56:12] | Look, just stand up against the wall, will you? | 你靠着墙站 好吗? |
[56:30] | You say to stand against the wall! | 是你叫我靠着墙站的! |
[56:32] | I listen to what you say! | 我照你说的做了 |
[56:34] | – Not my fault! Not my fault! – Willie, get down here! | – 不是我的错 – 威莉 快下来 |
[56:36] | We’re in trouble! | 我们有麻烦了 |
[56:38] | Willie! Willie! | 威莉! |
[56:41] | Bet I get all dirty again. | 又要弄得一身脏了 |
[56:44] | – Willie, get down here! – Not my fault! | – 威莉 快下来 – 不是我的错 |
[56:46] | We’re in trouble! | 我们有麻烦了 |
[56:47] | Trouble? Trouble? What sort of… | 麻烦?什么麻烦… |
[57:05] | This is serious! | 不是闹着玩的 |
[57:07] | There are two dead people down here! | 这儿有两条尸体 |
[57:11] | There’re going to be two dead people in here! Hurry! | 这儿也快要有两条尸体了 快来! |
[57:14] | I’ve almost had enough of you two. | 我受够你们了 |
[57:16] | Willie! | 威莉 |
[57:18] | What’s the rush? | 急什么? |
[57:19] | It’s a long story, Willie. Hurry, or you don’t get to hear it. | 快点 我们就快没命了 |
[57:25] | God, what is this? | 老天 这是什么? |
[57:29] | Indy, what is this? | 印第 这是什么? |
[57:31] | I can’t see a thing! | 这儿漆黑一片 |
[57:34] | Hurry! | 赶快 |
[57:35] | All right! | 好了! |
[57:37] | I broke a nail. | 指甲弄断了 |
[57:53] | Willie, hurry! | 威莉 赶快! |
[57:55] | They’re in my hair! | 它们在我头上 |
[57:57] | Shut up, Willie! | 闭嘴 威莉! |
[58:00] | – Indy, let me in! – No, let us out! | – 让我进来 – 不 让我们出去 |
[58:02] | – Let me in! – Let us out! | – 让我进来 – 让我们出去 |
[58:04] | – Shut up! – I’m down here! | – 闭嘴! – 我下来了 |
[58:06] | They’re all over me! | 我满身都是虫 |
[58:08] | There’s got to be a fulcrum release lever somewhere. | 一定有机关 |
[58:11] | What? | 什么? |
[58:12] | A handle that opens the door. | 开门的机关 |
[58:14] | – Go on! – They’re just, just square holes! | – 快找 – 不 只有方洞 |
[58:16] | Go to the right hole. | 去右边的洞 |
[58:19] | Hurry, Willie! | 赶快! 威莉 |
[58:27] | The other one! The other right. Your other right! | 另一个 你右边那个 |
[58:30] | – The one on your right! – There’s slime inside! | – 你右边那个 – 里面湿漉漉的 |
[58:33] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[58:35] | You can do it. Feel inside. | 你能做得到 伸手进去 |
[58:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:42] | You feel inside! | 你伸手摸摸看! |
[58:44] | Do it now! | 快点! |
[58:45] | Okay! | 好了! |
[58:56] | Willie, we are going to die! | 威莉 我们快要死了! |
[59:01] | It’s soft. | 软软的 |
[59:06] | It’s moving! | 它在动 |
[59:15] | Got it! | 找到了! |
[59:31] | Get ’em off of me! Get ’em off of me! | 快帮我拍走身上的虫! |
[59:33] | They’re all over me! Get ’em off me! | 快帮我拍走身上的虫! |
[59:39] | No! | 不 |
[59:42] | It wasn’t me! It’s her! | 不是我 是她! |
[59:46] | Come on! | 快点! |
[59:47] | Go! Move! Come on, move! Come on! | 快来! 快点! |
[1:00:51] | It’s a Thuggee ceremony. | 是邪教仪式 |
[1:00:53] | They’re worshipping Kali. | 他们在祭拜卡莉 |
[1:01:04] | Have you ever seen anything like this before? | 你见过这个吗? |
[1:01:07] | Nobody’s seen this for a hundred years. | 百年来没人见过 |
[1:02:44] | Kali Ma. Kali Ma… | 卡莉神 卡莉神 |
[1:02:50] | Kali Ma! | 卡莉神 |
[1:03:28] | He’s still alive. | 他还没死 |
[1:05:58] | That’s the rock they took from the village. | 那是村民的圣石 |
[1:06:01] | It’s one of the Sankara Stones. | 商羯罗石之一 |
[1:06:11] | Why they glow like that? | 它们怎么会发亮? |
[1:06:15] | The legend says | 传说 |
[1:06:16] | when the rocks are brought together, | 当圣石汇聚在一起时 |
[1:06:18] | the diamonds inside them will glow. | 里面的钻石会发光 |
[1:06:21] | Diamonds? | 钻石? |
[1:06:22] | Diamonds. | 钻石 |
[1:06:23] | Diamonds! | 钻石 |
[1:06:24] | Diamonds. | 钻石 |
[1:06:44] | Look, I want you two to stay up here and keep quiet. | 你们安静地留在这… |
[1:06:48] | Shorty, you keep an eye on her. | 豆钉 你盯着她 |
[1:06:49] | – Why, where are you going? – Down there. | – 你要去哪里? – 下面 |
[1:06:51] | Down there? Are you crazy? | 下面?你疯了吗? |
[1:06:54] | I’m not leaving here without the stones. | 我要拿回圣石 |
[1:06:57] | You could get killed chasing after your damn fortune and glory! | 你会为追求财富和光荣而死 |
[1:07:00] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:07:03] | But not today. | 但今天不会 |
[1:08:20] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:09:32] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪里? |
[1:09:36] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:09:41] | Run, Willie! Run! | 威莉 快跑! |
[1:11:17] | Dr. Jones! | 琼斯博士! |
[1:11:21] | I keep telling you, | 早告诉你了 |
[1:11:23] | you listen me more, you live longer. | 听我的话 你就会更长命 |
[1:11:26] | Please, let me die. | 求你让我死掉 |
[1:11:30] | I pray to Siva, | 我祈求湿婆 |
[1:11:32] | “Let me die,” but I do not. | “让我死掉” 但死不了 |
[1:11:36] | Now… Now the evil of Kali take me. | 现在卡莉的邪力占据了我 |
[1:11:40] | How? | 怎么会? |
[1:11:41] | They will make me drink the blood of the Kali. | 我会被迫喝卡莉的血 |
[1:11:44] | Then I’ll fall into the Black Sleep of the Kali Ma. | 接着我就会受邪魔操控 |
[1:11:48] | What is that? | 那会怎样? |
[1:11:50] | We become like them. | 就像他们那样 |
[1:11:54] | We’ll be alive, but like a nightmare. | 我们虽生犹死 是活死人 |
[1:11:58] | You drink blood, you not wake up from nightmare. | 你喝了魔血就会如行尸走肉一样 |
[1:12:13] | You were caught trying to steal the Sankara Stones. | 你偷商羯罗石时被逮个正着 |
[1:12:18] | There were five stones in the beginning. | 本来有五颗圣石 |
[1:12:21] | Over the centuries, they were dispersed by wars, | 几百年来 圣石因战乱散失 |
[1:12:24] | sold off by thieves like you. | 或被你这种盗贼偷走 |
[1:12:26] | Thieves like me, huh? | 我这种盗贼? |
[1:12:30] | Still missing two. | 你还欠两块圣石 |
[1:12:33] | A century ago, when the British raided this temple and butchered my people, | 一百年前 英军血洗这间庙宇 |
[1:12:37] | a loyal priest hid the last two stones down here in the catacombs. | 祭司把那两块圣石藏在地下墓穴 |
[1:12:41] | So that’s what you’ve got these slaves digging for, huh? | 所以你要那批奴隶替你掘墓? |
[1:12:45] | They’re innocent children. | 他们只是无辜的小孩 |
[1:12:47] | They dig for the gems to support our cause. | 他们采宝石来资助我们 |
[1:12:51] | They also search for the last two stones. | 他们也在寻找那两块圣石 |
[1:12:56] | Soon we will have all the five Sankara Stones, | 不久我们就会集齐五块圣石 |
[1:13:00] | and the Thuggees will be all powerful. | 我们这帮人就能大权在握 |
[1:13:03] | What a vivid imagination. | 你的想像力真丰富 |
[1:13:11] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我? |
[1:13:15] | You will, Dr. Jones. | 你会相信的 博士 |
[1:13:20] | You will become a true believer. | 你会成为其中一个虔诚的信徒 |
[1:13:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:14:08] | Dr. Jones! | 琼斯博士 |
[1:14:09] | Don’t drink, it’s bad! | 别喝魔血 |
[1:14:10] | Don’t drink! | 别喝 |
[1:14:13] | Spit it out! | 快把它吐出来! |
[1:14:48] | Dr. Jones… | 琼斯博士 |
[1:15:07] | You dare not do that. | 你别胡来 |
[1:15:29] | Leave him alone, you bastards! | 别打他 混蛋! |
[1:15:42] | The British in India will be slaughtered. | 英军会被歼灭 |
[1:15:44] | Then we will overrun the Muslims. | 我们控制穆斯林 |
[1:15:47] | Then the Hebrew God will fall. | 然后犹太人的神会没落 |
[1:15:50] | And then the Christian God will be cast down and forgotten. | 基督教的神也会随之被摒弃 |
[1:15:56] | Soon, Kali Ma will rule the world. | 不久卡莉神就会统治世界 |
[1:16:05] | Dr. Jones… | 琼斯博士 |
[1:17:51] | Kali Ma protects us. | 卡莉神保佑我们 |
[1:17:54] | We are her children. | 我们是她的孩子 |
[1:17:57] | We pledge our devotion to her | 我们以人祭神 |
[1:17:59] | with an offering of flesh… | 以显虔诚之心 |
[1:18:01] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了? |
[1:18:06] | …and blood. | 还奉上鲜血 |
[1:18:17] | Your friend has seen, and she has heard. | 你的朋友对这一切已耳闻目睹 |
[1:18:22] | Now she will not talk. | 现在她要保守秘密 |
[1:18:35] | I’m not going to have anything nice to say about this place when I get back. | 我对这个地方毫无好印象 |
[1:18:39] | Indy! For God sakes, help me! | 印第! 快救我! |
[1:18:42] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:19:00] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:19:33] | Come. | 来 |
[1:20:01] | Indiana… | 印第安纳 |
[1:20:05] | Indiana, help us. | 印第安纳 救我们 |
[1:20:22] | Please, snap out of it. | 求求你快醒过来 |
[1:20:25] | You’re not one of them. | 你不是他们的人 |
[1:20:35] | Please come back to us. | 求你醒过来 |
[1:20:38] | Don’t leave me. | 别舍我而去 |
[1:20:53] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:21:01] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:22:19] | This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening. | 这不会是真的 这不会是真的 |
[1:22:22] | Wake up, Willie, wake up. | 威莉 醒醒吧 |
[1:22:57] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[1:23:11] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:23:14] | Wake up, Dr. Jones, wake up! | 博士 快醒来! |
[1:23:21] | Dr. Jones! | 琼斯博士! |
[1:23:38] | Indy, I love you. | 印第 我爱你 |
[1:23:41] | Wake up, Indy! Wake up! | 快醒来 印第! |
[1:23:46] | You’re my best friend! Wake up, Indy! | 你是我最好的朋友 快醒来! |
[1:23:54] | Wait! Wait! | 等一下! |
[1:23:57] | He’s mine! | 他是我的人 |
[1:24:02] | I’m all right, kid. | 我没事了 小子 |
[1:24:49] | Mola Ram! | 莫拉林! |
[1:26:12] | Give me some slack! | 帮我一把 |
[1:26:33] | Willie, Willie, wake up! | 威莉 快醒来! |
[1:26:38] | Willie, Willie, it’s me! I’m back! | 威莉 是我 我醒过来了 |
[1:26:43] | Indy. | 印第 |
[1:27:13] | Indy, my friend. | 印第 我的朋友 |
[1:27:16] | I’m sorry, kid. | 对不起 小子 |
[1:27:25] | Indy, now, let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[1:27:30] | Right. All of us. | 对 所有人离开这里 |
[1:28:46] | No! | 不行! |
[1:29:04] | I’ve got to save him! | 我要去救他 |
[1:29:06] | – He can take care of himself. – He needs me. | – 他会照顾自己 – 他需要我 |
[1:29:11] | I’ve got to save Indy! | 我要去救印第! |
[1:29:24] | Okay, save him. | 好吧 去救他 |
[1:29:30] | Drop him down! | 把他放下来 |
[1:29:32] | I kill you! Drop him down! | 否则我宰了你 |
[1:30:05] | What’s the matter with him? | 他怎么搞的? |
[1:30:50] | Here. Try this. | 用这个打他 |
[1:32:07] | Go, Indy! | 打 印第 |
[1:33:11] | It was the Black Sleep of Kali. | 是卡莉邪术令你失去理智 |
[1:33:27] | Short Round! | 豆钉! |
[1:33:29] | Quit fooling around with that kid! Get down in the cart, now! | 别跟那小子瞎闹 快下来! |
[1:33:32] | Okeydokey, Indy! | 好的 印第 |
[1:33:34] | Please listen. To get out, you must take the left tunnel. | 听着 沿左边隧道逃生 |
[1:33:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:34:27] | Shorty! Quit stalling! | 豆钉 快走! |
[1:34:29] | Come on, Indy! | 快走 印第 |
[1:34:31] | Go! | 快走! |
[1:34:32] | Go! Go! | 快走! 快走! |
[1:34:37] | Shorty, look out! | 豆钉 小心! |
[1:34:46] | – Come on! – Indy! | – 快走 – 印第 |
[1:34:54] | Hurry! | 赶快! |
[1:35:00] | Hurry! Hurry up! | 赶快! 赶快! |
[1:35:07] | Indy, take the left tunnel! The left tunnel! | 印第 沿左边隧道走 |
[1:35:11] | No, Indy! You missed it! Left tunnel! | 不 你搞错了 左边隧道! |
[1:35:45] | We got company! | 他们追来了 |
[1:35:51] | – Stop. – Let her go! | – 停 – 不要停 |
[1:35:52] | – Let go of the brake. – What? | – 放开刹车掣 – 什么? |
[1:35:55] | – What? – Let her go. | – 什么? – 不要停 |
[1:35:56] | Our only chance is to outrun them. | 放开刹车掣 这才有机会逃脱 |
[1:36:15] | Shorty? | 豆钉 |
[1:36:16] | Come up here and take the brake. | 过来控制刹车 |
[1:36:19] | Watch it on the curves, or we’ll fly right off the track. | 小心弯位 否则会脱轨 |
[1:36:22] | Okay. | 知道 |
[1:37:44] | – What are you doing? – Short cut. | – 你在做什么? – 走捷径 |
[1:37:46] | – Yes, Indy. – Short, cut. | – 印第 – 豆钉 切 |
[1:38:12] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[1:38:18] | Indy, help! | 印第 救我! |
[1:38:23] | – Hang on! – Indy! | – 抓牢! – 印第 |
[1:38:25] | – Pull him in. – Let me go! Let me go! | – 拉他过来 – 放开我! 放开我! |
[1:38:29] | Let go of him! | 放开他! |
[1:38:31] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:38:34] | Pull him in! | 拉他过来 |
[1:38:35] | – I’ll catch him! – No! | – 我去抓他 – 不 |
[1:39:23] | Duck! | 低头 |
[1:39:44] | – All right. – What? | – 好了 – 什么? |
[1:39:45] | Brakes. Brakes. | 刹车 刹车 |
[1:39:46] | – Slow us down. – Okay. | – 快减速 – 好的 |
[1:39:54] | Big mistake. Big mistake, Indy. | 这下大错特错了 |
[1:39:56] | Figures. | 一如所料 |
[1:40:19] | We’re going too fast! | 车速太快 |
[1:40:20] | Too fast! | 太快了 |
[1:40:22] | We’re going to crash! | 我们会撞车! |
[1:40:35] | Water, water, water! | 水! 水! 水! |
[1:40:37] | – Look! Look there! – Water! | – 看那边 – 水 |
[1:40:39] | – Fire! You’re on fire! – Water, water! | – 你的鞋子冒烟了 – 水! 水! |
[1:40:41] | – Look… – Water, water. | – 看… – 水 水 |
[1:40:45] | Water, water. | 洪水! |
[1:40:48] | Come on. Come on! | 快走! |
[1:41:03] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:41:09] | Run, run! | 快跑 |
[1:41:24] | Willie, look out! | 威莉 小心! |
[1:41:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:41:36] | Head for the bridge. Go! | 赶快去吊桥那边! |
[1:41:40] | Come on, Willie, this way. | 威莉 快来 走这边 |
[1:41:55] | Oh, God. | 老天! |
[1:41:57] | Come on, let’s go. Strong bridge. | 快走! 吊桥很稳固 |
[1:42:02] | Look, strong wood. | 木板很坚固 |
[1:42:04] | Come on! | 快来! |
[1:42:06] | Look! | 快看 |
[1:42:07] | Shorty! | 豆钉 |
[1:42:12] | Help! I’m falling down. | 救命! 我要掉下去了! |
[1:42:16] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:42:20] | Not very funny. | 这才不有趣 |
[1:42:46] | Back! | 回去 |
[1:43:13] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:43:27] | Let her go, Mola Ram. | 放她走 莫拉林! |
[1:43:30] | You are in a position unsuitable to give orders. | 在这关头你才没资格发号施令 |
[1:43:34] | Watch your back! | 小心你背后! |
[1:43:45] | You want the stones, let ’em go. | 你想要圣石?那快放人 |
[1:43:51] | Let her go! | 放了她! |
[1:43:54] | Drop them, Dr. Jones. | 你尽管把圣石扔掉 |
[1:43:57] | They will be found. | 圣石可以寻回 |
[1:43:59] | You won’t. | 但你却不可以 |
[1:44:04] | Indy! | 印第 |
[1:44:05] | Behind you! | 小心背后! |
[1:44:15] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:44:28] | Go on. | 快上桥 |
[1:44:31] | Go. | 快 |
[1:44:41] | Go on! Go on! | 快走 快走 |
[1:44:44] | Get moving. | 快走 |
[1:44:50] | Shorty… | 豆钉 |
[1:44:57] | Hang on, lady. We going for a ride. | 抓稳 小姐 我们要玩命了 |
[1:45:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[1:45:05] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天! 我的天! 我的天! |
[1:45:09] | Is he nuts? | 他是神经病吗? |
[1:45:12] | He no nuts. | 不只如此 |
[1:45:13] | He’s crazy. | 简直发疯 |
[1:45:15] | Mola Ram, prepare to meet Kali in hell. | 莫拉林 去地狱见你的卡莉吧! |
[1:45:23] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:45:25] | You fool! | 你个蠢货 |
[1:46:26] | Indy, cover your heart! | 印第 护住胸口! |
[1:46:28] | Cover your heart! | 护住胸口! |
[1:46:31] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[1:46:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天! |
[1:47:27] | – Look out! – No! | – 小心! – 不 |
[1:47:53] | No! | 不 |
[1:47:59] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快爬上去! |
[1:48:02] | The stones are mine! | 圣石是我的! |
[1:48:05] | You’ve betrayed Siva. | 你背叛了湿婆 |
[1:48:11] | You betrayed Siva. | 你背叛了湿婆 |
[1:48:22] | You betrayed Siva! | 你背叛了湿婆 |
[1:48:56] | Well, it’s about time. | 也是时候了 |
[1:49:16] | Hold your fire. | 停火! |
[1:51:20] | We know you are coming back | 当村里恢复生气 |
[1:51:23] | when life return to our village. | 我们就知道你们会平安归来 |
[1:51:29] | Now you can see the magic of the rock you bring back. | 现在你该明白圣石的威力了 |
[1:51:36] | Yes, I understand its power now. | 对 我明白了 |
[1:51:46] | You could’ve kept it. | 你本来可以保留圣石 |
[1:51:47] | What for? They’d just put it in a museum. | 做什么?还不是放在博物馆 |
[1:51:49] | It’d be another rock collecting dust. | 等着铺满尘埃 |
[1:51:52] | But then it would’ve given you your fortune and glory. | 它本可以为你带来财富和光荣 |
[1:51:56] | Anything could happen. | 世事难料 |
[1:51:57] | It’s a long way to Delhi. | 去德里路途遥远 |
[1:52:00] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[1:52:01] | No more adventures with you, Dr. Jones. | 我不要再跟你冒险 |
[1:52:03] | Sweetheart, after all the fun we’ve had together? | 我们这旅程不是充满乐趣吗? |
[1:52:08] | If you think I’m going to Delhi with you, or anyplace else | 若你以为你让我吃了这么多苦头 |
[1:52:11] | after all the trouble you’ve gotten me into, | 我还会跟你上路 |
[1:52:13] | think again, buster! | 你可真会做梦 |
[1:52:15] | I’m going home to Missouri where they never feed you snakes, | 我这就回家去 不用吃蛇 |
[1:52:17] | before ripping your heart out and lowering you into hot pits! | 也不用被挖心肝 |
[1:52:20] | This is not my idea of a swell time! | 这对我而言 绝不是乐趣! |
[1:52:24] | Excuse me, sir. I need a guide to Delhi. If you could… | 先生 我要找向导带我去德里 |
[1:52:47] | Very funny. | 真有趣 |
[1:52:54] | Very funny. | 真有趣 |