英文名称:Independence Day Resurgence
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Perhaps it’s fate that today is the 4th of July. | 或许这一切发生在独立日是命中注定 |
[01:10] | You will once again be fighting for our freedom. | 你们将再次为我们的自由而战 |
[01:17] | Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. | 并非抵抗暴政 压迫或迫害 |
[01:22] | But from annihilation. | 而是抵抗灭绝 |
[01:24] | We’re fighting for our right to live. | 我们要为生存的权利而战 |
[01:36] | We’re fighting for our right to live. | 我们要为生存的权利而战 |
[02:18] | But as the day when the world declared in one voice. | 这一天 全世界发出同样的呐喊 |
[02:21] | “We will not go quietly into the night!” | “我们将不会静静走入黑夜” |
[02:24] | “We will not vanish without a fight!” | “我们将不会不战而降” |
[02:27] | “We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive.” | “我们将活下去 我们将生存下去” |
[02:31] | Today, we celebrate our Independence… | 今天 我们庆祝我们的独立… |
[03:08] | The countless lives that we lost in the war of ’96 | 在96年战役中丧生的无数生命 |
[03:11] | did not perish in vain. | 并未白白牺牲 |
[03:14] | They inspired us | 他们激励我们 |
[03:16] | to rise from the ashes as one people of one world. | 全世界同心同德 一起浴火重生 |
[03:21] | For 20 years the world has seen no arm conflict. | 20年来 全球范围内再无军事冲突 |
[03:24] | Nations have put their petty differences aside. | 各国都放下了小分歧 |
[03:27] | United, we rebuild our families, our cities and our lives. | 联手重建家园 城市和生活 |
[03:33] | The fusion of human and alien technology | 人类和外星人科技的融合 |
[03:35] | not only enable us to defy gravity | 不仅让我们得以驾驭重力 |
[03:38] | and travel with unimaginable speed. | 给了我们难以置信的速度 |
[03:41] | It also made our planet finally safe again. | 更终于再次让我们的星球有了安全保障 |
[03:46] | – Great speech, Patty. – Thank you, Madam President. | -演讲很棒 帕蒂 -谢谢您 总统女士 |
[03:52] | One moment. | 请稍等 |
[04:00] | We’re ready for you, sir. | 准备好了 先生 |
[04:04] | Captain Hiller. | 席勒上尉 |
[04:07] | – Welcome to the White House. – It’s great to be back. | -欢迎来到白宫 -很高兴能回来 |
[04:09] | I cannot tell you how proud we are | 我简直说不出你能 |
[04:11] | to have you flying our flag out there. | 代表我国飞行让我们多骄傲 |
[04:12] | – It’s an honor, Madam President. – Your father was a great man. | -很荣幸 总统女士 -你父亲是个伟人 |
[04:17] | He’d be so proud. | 他肯定会为你骄傲的 |
[04:19] | I think you know the Secretary of Defense. | 你认识国防部长吧 |
[04:21] | – Sir. – Nice to see you again, son. | -长官 -很高兴再见到你 孩子 |
[04:23] | I know I don’t have to introduce you two. | 她就不用我跟你介绍了 |
[04:29] | You’re moving up in the world. | 升官了啊 |
[04:31] | Say’s America’s knight in shining armor. | 美国大英雄还揶揄我呢 |
[04:33] | Now you’re the one that’s back in the White House. | 你可是回到白宫来了啊 |
[04:35] | Yeah, as an employee, | 作为雇员 |
[04:35] | I don’t quite get the same benefits as when I lived here. | 跟我住在这里时可不能同日而语 |
[04:38] | – Captain. – Yeah. | -上尉 -嗯 |
[04:39] | – We’re ready for you. – Thank you. | -就等你了 -谢谢 |
[04:41] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[04:43] | Be nice to Jake when you see him up there. | 你上去之后对杰克客气点 |
[04:57] | Moon Tug-10, confirm position. | 10号月球拖船 确认位置 |
[05:03] | 7 miles and closing. | 7英里 正在靠近 |
[05:06] | The slowest trip of my life. | 这辈子最慢的飞行 |
[05:08] | Hey, cheer up. | 高兴点 |
[05:10] | There’re worse things you could be doing than towing | 还有比拖着一台五千亿美元的武器 |
[05:12] | a half trillion dollar of weapon. | 更差的差事呢 |
[05:14] | Yeah. Well, I need a little more stimulation. | 是啊 我需要更大的刺激 |
[05:16] | Hey, you know. I didn’t have to follow you up here. | 知道吗 我不非得跟你一起来的 |
[05:19] | Yeah, you did. You get lonely without me. | 你当然得来 离了我你会孤独的 |
[05:21] | I was the youngest valedictorian in the history of the academy. | 我可是学院史上最年轻的毕业状元 |
[05:25] | I could have been stationed anywhere. | 我本可去任何地方的 |
[05:27] | Like San Diego, you know? Beaches, surfing. | 比如圣地亚哥啦 有海滩 能冲浪 |
[05:30] | – You never surf a day in you life. – But I’m a fast learner. | -你根本没冲过浪 -但我学得快 |
[05:32] | And I got great balance. Like a cat. | 而且我平衡感特好 像猫一样 |
[05:35] | Cats hate water, Charlie. | 猫是怕水的 查理 |
[05:38] | Four percent. Reverse thrust.. | 反推力4% |
[05:40] | Roger. Tug-10 reversing thrust, 4%. | 收到 10号拖船 反推力4% |
[05:43] | The Tugs and the weapon are on final approach. | 拖船和武器均接近位置 |
[05:46] | They are in position, sir. | 已就位 长官 |
[05:47] | Docking in 3. 2. 1. | 对接倒计 3 2 1 |
[05:55] | Initiate uncoupling sequence. | 启动解偶联程序 |
[05:57] | All Tugs disengage. | 所有拖船脱离 |
[06:00] | Do you realize that there are only 36 women on this moon base. | 要知道整个月球基地上只有36个女人 |
[06:04] | I’m sure one of them will eventually come around, pal. | 其中肯定会有一个想通看上你的 哥们 |
[06:06] | You know, it’s not like they all rejected me. | 又不是他们都瞧不上我 |
[06:08] | I happen to have standards. | 我是个有眼光的人 |
[06:12] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | -你干什么了 -没什么啊 |
[06:14] | That didn’t sound like nothing! | 听上去可不像没什么 |
[06:17] | Tug-10 collided with the weapon. | 10号拖船与武器相撞了 |
[06:18] | The clamps are stuck. They are not responding, sir. | 钳子卡住了 无响应 长官 |
[06:21] | All Tugs, take evasive action. | 所有拖船 进行规避 |
[06:23] | Pull back! Pull back! | 撤离 撤离 |
[06:28] | – Charlie, it’s going to crash the base. – I said, PULL BACK! | -查理 它会压碎基地的 -我叫你撤离 |
[06:31] | Uh, that’s a negative, sir. | 那可不行 长官 |
[06:36] | – This isn’t a fighter, Jake. – Don’t remind me! | -这不是战斗机 杰克 -你以为我不知道吗 |
[06:40] | Lieutenant Miller, what are you idiots doing? | 米勒中尉 你俩蠢蛋在做什么 |
[06:43] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[06:46] | We’re going to die! This is how I die! | 我们要死了 我就要死了 |
[07:00] | Sir, he’s slowing the fall. | 长官 他减缓了下落驱使 |
[07:02] | Go to your happy place. I’m kicking into fusion drive! | 想想开心的事 我要启动核聚变驱动器 |
[07:05] | Are you crazy? We’ll burn up. | 你疯了吗 我们会烧起来的 |
[07:07] | Yeah, that’s very possible! | 是啊 很有可能 |
[07:13] | Come on! | 起来啊 |
[07:23] | YES! Yes! | 好的 太好了 |
[07:26] | It’s actually working! | 成功了 |
[07:38] | I honestly didn’t think that was going to work. | 我真没想到能成功 |
[07:45] | Uh, shit. Jiang’s coming in hot. | 该死 蒋怒气冲冲的 |
[07:47] | And he’s got that look. | 而且一脸凶相 |
[07:48] | This is our base. | 这是我们的基地 |
[07:50] | He knows we don’t speak Chinese, right? | 他知道我们不会说中文吧 |
[07:51] | You almost destroyed us. | 你差点把我们都毁了 |
[07:53] | – That was a close call, sir. – You almost got us all killed. | -真是悬啊 长官 -你差点害死大家 |
[07:55] | Ah, yeah. But then I saved everyone. | 是啊 但我又救了大家啊 |
[07:58] | You don’t get credit for cleaning up you own mess. | 收拾好自己惹的麻烦不算功劳 |
[08:02] | And you destroyed one of our Tugs. | 而且你烧了我们一架拖船 |
[08:04] | Uh, actually, sir. If anybody’s to blame I… | 其实 长官 如果说该怪谁 |
[08:05] | Sir, I lost my focus. It won’t happen again. | 我开小差了 不会有下次了 |
[08:08] | No, it won’t. | 的确不会 |
[08:11] | You’re grounded until further notice. | 你被禁飞了 等待另行通知 |
[08:14] | Can I still watch TV or… | 我还能看电视吗 |
[08:17] | You didn’t have to take the fall? | 你不非得被黑锅的 |
[08:18] | Yeah, well. He already hates me, why break tradition. | 他反正也不喜欢我 何必打破传统 |
[08:22] | Transport 103, ARP1 | 103APR1运输机 |
[08:26] | General Adams, we’re being directed to Alien Prison platform 1. | 亚当斯将军 我们正前往外星人监狱1平台 |
[08:39] | – General. – This better be good. | -将军 -最好是要事 |
[08:41] | My wife and I were enjoying a very nice morning | 我和我妻子本来在一家很昂贵的 |
[08:43] | in a very expensive bed and breakfast. | 旅馆享受美丽清晨呢 |
[08:47] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[08:48] | I thought you should see this. | 我觉得你该看看 |
[08:51] | Sir. | 长官 |
[08:58] | It started a couple of hours ago. | 几小时前开始的 |
[09:01] | Look how their behaviour changed. | 看他们的行为变化多大 |
[09:06] | After 20 years, they are being catatonic. | 20年了 他们突然紧张起来了 |
[09:09] | Get me director Levinson. | 接莱文森局长 |
[09:11] | We tried. | 我们打过了 |
[09:13] | He’s unreachable, sir. | 联系不上他 长官 |
[09:22] | You need to take me seriously. | 你得认真听我说 |
[09:24] | I’ve been chasing you across the planet for 3 weeks now. | 我满地球追你追了三周了 |
[09:26] | But, now that I have you. | 但既然现在你能听我说了 |
[09:27] | Excuse me. Who are you again? | 抱歉 你是谁来着 |
[09:29] | Floyd Rosenberg, government appointed controller. | 佛洛依德·罗森博格 政府指派的财务主管 |
[09:32] | Please be advised. | 请注意 |
[09:33] | Entering hostile territories, we should slow down. | 我们即将进入敌对区域 最好减速 |
[09:35] | We don’t want to look like we are posing a threat. | 不能让对方觉得我们是威胁 |
[09:38] | Now, we are going to start with appendix 2. | 我们从附录2开始说起 |
[09:39] | I know a lot of people have a negative reaction to being audited. | 我知道很多人对接受审计很抵触 |
[09:42] | But I actually find that it’s a | 但我倒觉得 |
[09:42] | – very constructive experience. – Lloyd. Lloyd. Lloyd. | -这是很有建设性的经历 -洛依德 |
[09:44] | – It’s Floyd. – We have to meet a friend right now. | -是佛洛依德 -我们得去见个朋友了 |
[09:46] | A great guy. Come say hi. | 人很好 来打个招呼 |
[09:54] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[09:56] | Director Levinson. Director Levinson. | 莱文森局长 莱文森局长 |
[10:02] | Who are those men? | 他们是谁 |
[10:03] | – It’s Umbutu’s rebel forces. – The Warlord? | -乌布图的叛军 -那个军阀吗 |
[10:08] | I don’t think there’s anything to worry about. | 我觉得不需要担心什么 |
[10:09] | His old man just died. | 他老爸刚死 |
[10:10] | And I hear that the son is much more of a moderate. But… | 听说他儿子挺温和的 但是… |
[10:14] | Hey, fellas. Howdy doody. | 各位 你们好啊 |
[10:16] | Say, uh. I’m looking for Dikembe Umbutu. | 我找狄坎比·乌布图 |
[10:22] | I see you found their armory. | 你找到他们的军械库了啊 |
[10:24] | The one and only David Levinson. | 独一无二的大卫·莱文森 |
[10:27] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[10:28] | Wh.. um. What are you- What are you doing here? | 你…怎么在这儿 |
[10:32] | You don’t think you’re the only expert he called, do you? | 你不是以为自己是他唯一叫来的专家吧 |
[10:35] | I’m so surprise to see you. A little bit. | 我没想到会见到你 有点意外 |
[10:38] | I’m a little surprise that you remember my name. | 我有点意外你还记得我的名字 |
[10:42] | Come on. | 得了 |
[10:43] | Let’s be… Let’s be professional. | 我们…专业点嘛 |
[10:46] | Well. We both remembered what happened the last time | 我们都记得上次我们努力保持专业 |
[10:48] | we tried to be professional. | 结果如何 |
[10:50] | I’m sensing a palpable tension here. | 你俩之间明显有些紧张 |
[10:52] | We’ve bumped into each other in a few conferences. | 我们在几次大会上有过交集 |
[10:55] | I bet you have. | 没少”交”吧 |
[10:57] | Shut up, Floyd. | 闭嘴吧 佛洛依德 |
[10:58] | Director Levinson, I’m sorry, | 莱文森局长 对不起 |
[10:59] | we’re not done with our business here. | 我们的事还没完呢 |
[11:00] | Where are your papers? | 你的证件呢 |
[11:02] | – What papers? – Uh, it looks like this. | -什么证件 -这样的 |
[11:09] | So why does Umbutu junior need a psychiatrist. | 小乌布图找精神病学家来做什么 |
[11:11] | Unresolved daddy issues? | 解决他的恋父情结吗 |
[11:13] | These people fought a grand war with the aliens for 10 years. | 他们跟外星人打了10年的仗 |
[11:17] | Their connection is the strongest I’ve ever seen. | 他们的心灵感应是我见过的里面最强的 |
[11:19] | It’s as if their mind is tapped into the aliens subconscious. | 就好像他们的头脑与外星人的潜意识相连 |
[11:24] | Yeah. Your obsession with | 对了 你执迷于 |
[11:25] | the ‘human-alien psychic residual condition’. | “人类-外星人残余心灵感应” |
[11:29] | You, calling me obsessive. That’s cute. | 你还说我执迷 真逗 |
[11:46] | How did they get the lights on? | 他们怎么把灯点亮的 |
[11:50] | We didn’t. | 不是我们点的 |
[11:53] | It happened on it’s own, 2 days ago. | 两天前它自行亮了 |
[12:03] | Of course you’re aware | 你肯定知道 |
[12:03] | that this is the only ship that landed in ’96. | 这是96年唯一成功着陆的飞船 |
[12:06] | And so I appreciate you | 所以很感谢 |
[12:07] | finally granting us this access, Mr. Umbutu. | 你终于允许我们来看看 乌布图先生 |
[12:09] | Your father was… very tenacious. | 你父亲…非常固执 |
[12:12] | His pride caused the death of more than half of my people. | 他的骄傲害死了我超过半数的族人 |
[12:15] | – Including my brother. – I’m so sorry. | -还包括我弟弟 -很遗憾 |
[12:16] | Becareful! | 小心 |
[12:21] | What happened here? | 这怎么回事 |
[12:23] | They were drilling. | 他们钻的 |
[12:25] | For what? | 钻什么 |
[12:26] | Man, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:28] | When did the drilling stop? | 钻什么时候停止的 |
[12:30] | When you blew up the mother ship. | 你炸毁母舰的时候 |
[12:32] | And uh. Right now for us, anyway to get up there? | 那个…我们能上去吗 |
[12:35] | You’re not afraid of heights, are you? | 你不怕高吧 |
[12:40] | How high is it? | 多高 |
[13:15] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[13:18] | That’s the same pattern. | 波形是一样的 |
[13:22] | So the signal was coming from this ship. | 原来信号来自这艘船 |
[13:26] | 20 years ago, when we destroyed the mother ship, | 20年前 我们摧毁母舰时 |
[13:30] | we detected a burst in an X-band frequency | 我们检测到一股X频带信号 |
[13:33] | directed towards deep space. | 直指外太空 |
[13:51] | The distress call. | 是求救呼叫 |
[13:56] | Looks like someone picked up the phone and answered. | 看来有人接听了电话 |
[14:03] | I’m going crazy up here, I can’t take it anymore. | 我要疯了 我要受不了 |
[14:06] | Tell me how much you miss me. | 说说你多想我 |
[14:08] | Actually the chief of staff just got a really handsome intern. | 话说 幕僚长刚招来个特帅的实习生 |
[14:11] | Not quite as tall as you, but has great dimples, | 虽然不如你高 但酒窝很好看 |
[14:14] | and plays a cello. | 还会演奏大提琴呢 |
[14:17] | – You know how much I miss you. – You know what? | -你知道我多想你的 -知道吗 |
[14:19] | I’m going to steal a Tug and come back to see you right now. | 我要偷一艘拖船 马上回去见你 |
[14:21] | No, please don’t. Because the last time you did that, | 别了 你上次那么做 |
[14:23] | they added a month to your tour. | 被罚多派驻一个月 |
[14:24] | Come on. Tell me that wasn’t the best 2 minutes of your life. | 得了 那难道不是你人生最棒的两分钟吗 |
[14:27] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 |
[14:29] | But I would like my fiance back permanently. | 但我希望我的未婚夫能真正回家… |
[14:35] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[14:35] | We’ve been getting these power surges for the last couple of days. | 我们这几天经常出现电涌 |
[14:40] | You take a look at the houses I send you? | 你看过我发你的房子信息了吗 |
[14:42] | No, I haven’t yet. I just um… | 还没呢 我… |
[14:44] | It’s okay. There’s no rush. | 没事 不急 |
[14:47] | I saw Dylan at the White House today. | 我今天在白宫见到迪伦了 |
[14:51] | I just think you two need to have a conversation. | 我觉得你俩该好好谈谈 |
[14:53] | So he’s shaking hands with the president | 他能跟总统握手 |
[14:54] | and I’m stuck on the moon. | 我却要困在月球上 |
[14:57] | It must be nice. | 感觉一定很棒 |
[14:58] | You nearly killed him, remember. | 别忘了 你差点害死他 |
[15:00] | Give him a little credit, Jake. | 也体谅他一下吧 杰克 |
[15:04] | P? | 帕蒂 |
[15:06] | Thank you for using QQ. | 感谢您使用QQ |
[15:15] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[15:17] | Please welcome the International Legacy Squadron. | 有请国际遗志空军中队 |
[15:22] | Captain Hiller! | 席勒上尉 |
[15:23] | Considering he died during a test flight, | 你父亲在试飞中丧生 |
[15:25] | how do you feel taking off for the moon | 而如今你将在以他命名的机库中 |
[15:27] | from a hangar named after your father. | 起飞前往月球 你对此作何感想 |
[15:30] | He would have love it. | 他会开心的 |
[15:32] | It’s too bad he’s not here to see it. | 可惜他不能亲眼看到 |
[15:33] | Captain Lao, China has been integral | 刘上尉 中国一直是 |
[15:35] | to the Earth Space Defense program, | 地球太空防御项目的一部分 |
[15:37] | is there anything you want to say to the folks back home? | 你有什么话想对家乡父老说的吗 |
[15:40] | To be on the same team that represents the unity of the world… | 能够在这个代表世界统一的队伍里 |
[15:43] | I didn’t want to text you, I wanted to hear your voice. | 我不想给你发短信 我想听到你的声音 |
[15:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:48] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[15:50] | My boy, making a name for himself. | 我儿子 扬名立万了 |
[15:54] | Are you going to be okay, Mom? | 你没事吧 妈妈 |
[15:55] | Just tell me you’ll be careful up there. | 告诉我你会小心的 |
[16:01] | Moon Base, this is Legacy Squadron. | 月球基地 我们是遗志空军中队 |
[16:03] | We’re on the final approach, requesting permission to land. | 我们即将到达 请求降落 |
[16:06] | Permission granted. Welcome to the moon, Captain. | 可以降落 欢迎来月球 上尉 |
[16:20] | Just keep it cool. | 冷静点 |
[16:22] | Just don’t hit him. It’s easy. | 别打他 没事的 |
[16:43] | Do I get an autograph too? | 我也有签名照吗 |
[16:48] | Back to work. | 回岗位 |
[16:50] | Uncle Jiang! | 蒋叔叔 |
[16:53] | You look more and more like your mother. | 你越来越像你母亲 |
[16:55] | There is nothing a girl wants to hear more than that. | 每个女孩都应该喜欢听到这句话 |
[17:02] | Mengniu moon milk. | 蒙牛月球牛奶 |
[17:09] | I have been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你来着 |
[17:11] | – I’ve got good news. – Yeah. | -我有好事告诉你 -嗯 |
[17:13] | The pilot the China sent is my future wife | 中国来的飞行员是我未来的妻子 |
[17:15] | and I mean it. I think my heart exploded. | 我是认真的 我的心好像都爆炸了 |
[17:18] | It’s like our souls were communing. | 就好像我们的灵魂在交谈 |
[17:23] | He just walked in, didn’t he? | 他走进来了 是吧 |
[17:25] | Yeah, he did. | 是啊 |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | You’re not gonna finish this? | 你不喝了吧 |
[17:41] | You mind moving? | 能让让吗 |
[17:46] | We both know what happens when you get in my way. | 我们都知道你挡我路的下场 |
[17:55] | I’ve waited a long time to do that. | 这一拳我等很久了 |
[17:56] | Morrison. | 莫里森 |
[17:58] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[18:02] | I asked you a QUESTION. | 我问你问题呢 |
[18:05] | Yes. Uh. Sir, the floor is very slippery. | 是 长官 地板太滑了 |
[18:09] | Becareful if I were you. | 最好小心点 |
[18:11] | Great to see you, Dylan. | 见到你真高兴 迪伦 |
[18:18] | I was so close to punching him back. | 我差点就还他一拳了 |
[18:22] | I think you made the right choice. | 我觉得你不出手是对的 |
[18:24] | You did almost kill him, but… | 毕竟你确实差点害死他 |
[18:25] | that’s why they have ejection seats. | 但这就是弹射座椅的作用嘛 |
[18:28] | No, I went too far. | 不 是我太过分了 |
[18:32] | It’s the only way I thought I could… stand out. | 我以为只有那样我才能…脱颖而出 |
[18:35] | It was never going to be you leading that squadron. | 你根本就不可能成为中队领队 |
[18:38] | That’s not the way the world works. | 这世道不是那样的 |
[18:41] | You know he’s royalty. | 他就像王室一样 |
[18:43] | We’re just orphans. | 我们只是两个孤儿 |
[18:45] | You know the last thing I said to my parents was | 我对我父母说的最后一句话 |
[18:47] | I hated them. | 是我讨厌他们 |
[18:52] | The only reason I’m still alive | 我之所以还活着 |
[18:53] | is they dropped me off at that stupid camp. | 是因为他们送我去了个破夏令营 |
[18:56] | Well, I’m glad they did. | 我很高兴他们那么做了 |
[19:02] | Because you’re the only family I got. | 因为你是我唯一的亲人了 |
[19:06] | Alright, final training time. | 好了 最后一次训练 |
[19:08] | Winner leads the Legacy Squadron. | 胜者成为遗志中队领队 |
[19:09] | Why don’t you just give up, Morrison? | 你还是放弃吧 莫里森 |
[19:11] | Second place would just have to be good enough. | 满足于屈居第二 |
[19:13] | Yeah. We’ll see about that, Captain Hiller. | 我们走着瞧吧 席勒上尉 |
[19:15] | Passing on the Left! | 左侧通过 |
[19:16] | Hey, there’s not enough room! | 地方不够 |
[19:18] | Damn it, Jake. You’re going to clip my wing. | 该死 杰克 你要切断我机翼的 |
[19:19] | Control, I’m going down. | 主控 我要坠毁了 |
[19:21] | Ejecting! Ejecting! | 弹出 弹出 |
[19:33] | Dr. O’Brian, please report to the surgical theater. | 奥布莱恩博士 请前往手术室 |
[19:36] | Dr. O’Brian, please report to the surgical theater. | 奥布莱恩博士 请前往手术室 |
[19:42] | Good morning, Brakish. How are we today? | 早上好 布拉奇什 你今天怎么样啊 |
[19:44] | I brought you a new one. | 给你买了盆新的 |
[19:47] | Dactylorhiza maculata, or the spotted orchid. | 斑兰花 |
[19:51] | And when it fully blooms, the lavender… | 等它开花时 那淡紫的花 |
[19:54] | is going to take your breath away. | 会让你窒息的 |
[19:57] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[19:58] | You’ve been in a coma for 7300 days. | 你已经陷入昏迷7300天了 |
[20:02] | I made you a gift. I took a knitting class. | 我给你做了件礼物 我去学编织了 |
[20:06] | Is it itchy? | 痒吗 |
[20:08] | You tell me if it was itchy, I’ll… | 如果痒你告诉我 我… |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:16] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[20:18] | Did… Did we win? | 我们赢了吗 |
[20:21] | Eric, bring in the medical team. He’s awake! | 埃里克 叫医疗队来 他醒了 |
[20:24] | Where’s-Where’s my glasses? I can’t see. | 我的眼镜呢 我看不清 |
[20:28] | They’re right here. They’re right here. | 这儿呢 就在这儿 |
[20:31] | How long was I out? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[20:33] | A long time, baby. A long time. | 很久了 亲爱的 很久了 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[20:38] | Babe. You got a bit fat. | 亲爱的 你发福了 |
[20:42] | And really bald. | 还秃顶了 |
[20:51] | You still look great. | 但你还是那么美 |
[20:53] | This just came in from Hubble. | 这是哈勃刚传来的画面 |
[20:55] | There’s some kind of force pulling in Saturn’s rings. | 有什么力在拉扯土星环 |
[20:58] | Holy Christ. What about our defense base there? | 老天爷 我们在那儿的防御基地呢 |
[21:00] | It’s gone. | 被毁了 |
[21:02] | It’s not just the base, it’s like the whole moon just vanished. | 而且不止基地 整个卫星似乎都消失了 |
[21:09] | – Up the alert level to red. – Right away. | -将警报级升至红色 -好的 |
[21:16] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[21:19] | Listen, I want you to pack up your stuff | 听着 收拾东西 |
[21:20] | and go to your sister’s right now. | 马上去你姐姐家 |
[21:34] | Well, but this symbol comes out more often than | 我从没见过这个符号 |
[21:36] | anything I’ve encountered. | 出现得如此密集 |
[21:38] | Look. Look at the similarities. | 看啊 看多么相似 |
[21:40] | How can you not see the relevance. | 你怎么会看不出这其中的联系 |
[21:42] | No, it’s not that I don’t see it. | 我不是看不到 |
[21:43] | I just feel that right now there are more pressing matters | 我只是觉得现在有比分析涂鸦 |
[21:45] | than analyzing doodles. | 更要紧的事 |
[21:46] | You know, like a giant space ship turned back on. | 比如一架大飞船被启动 |
[21:48] | – Sir. – Yeah. | -长官 -什么事 |
[21:49] | – We lost all contact with Saturn. – What? | -我们跟土星完全失去了联络 -什么 |
[21:52] | – We need to notify the President. – Already tried. | -我们得通知总统 -已经打过了 |
[21:54] | Tanner said he’ll get back to us after the press talk. | 坦纳说新闻发布会后再联络我们 |
[21:57] | Bypass Tanner however you can. We need to talk to lanford now. | 想办法绕过坦纳 我们得马上联系兰福德 |
[21:59] | – Right. Right. Right. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[22:06] | Uh, at least your father spared the elephants. | 至少你父亲放过了大象 |
[22:09] | Good for him. | 真不错 |
[22:10] | Look. The Roswell crash, in ’47. | 看啊 47年的罗斯威尔飞碟坠毁事件 |
[22:13] | The farmer who made contact drew the same circle. | 与外星人有接触的农民也画了这个圈 |
[22:16] | And everytime I interviewed one of my patients | 每次我跟一位病人谈话 |
[22:18] | and showed them this. | 给他们看这个 |
[22:19] | They all expressed the same emotion. | 他们都表现出同样的情绪 |
[22:22] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[22:24] | And I don’t think it’s a circle. | 我觉得那不是个圈 |
[22:26] | The night the ship turned on. | 飞船启动的那晚 |
[22:28] | I experienced the strongest vision I’ve ever had. | 我看到了最清晰的一次幻象 |
[22:35] | And I drew this. | 并画下了这个 |
[22:41] | 接触后的人生 集体案例研究 圆圈和外星心理 凯瑟琳·玛索博士著 | |
[22:47] | That’s incredible. | 难以置信 |
[22:48] | How did you decipher so much of their language? | 你怎么能破解这么多他们的语言 |
[22:51] | They were hunting us. | 他们在猎杀我们 |
[22:53] | We have to learn how to hunt them. | 我们必须学会如何猎杀他们 |
[22:59] | You… beautiful. | 你…漂亮 |
[23:02] | – That means you’re beautiful. – Oh. Thanks, man. | -意思是 你好美 -多谢夸奖 |
[23:04] | Not you. I mean… | 不是你啦 我… |
[23:05] | You have to remove the sub-sonic inlets | 你得先拆除亚音速进气道 |
[23:07] | before you can reconfigure the thermalize plasma cartridges. | 再重置热等离子弹 |
[23:10] | That’s great. Why don’t you put that thing down and help me? | 真棒啊 不如你放下那玩意帮帮我吧 |
[23:14] | There she is. | 看她啊 |
[23:16] | – It’s happening. – God damn it. | -开始了 -该死的 |
[23:18] | The chemical reaction, the pheromones. | 化学反应激烈 信息素乱飞 |
[23:19] | All the blood of my body is rushing to my head. | 我体内的血都涌上了大脑 |
[23:22] | Your head, huh. | 是往大脑上涌吗 |
[23:23] | – I’m going to go introduce myself. – Yeah, no problem. | -我要去自我介绍一下 -自便吧 |
[23:26] | God. SHIT! | 天呐 该死 |
[23:28] | So. | 那个 |
[23:30] | You must the pilot China sent. | 你是中国来的飞行员吧 |
[23:32] | – Did the giant flag give it away? – There’s that. | -从我身后的大国旗看出来的吗 -这是其一 |
[23:35] | In fact, I heard you speaking Chinese earlier | 而且我之前听到你讲中文了 |
[23:37] | anyway, I was wondering if you want to get a drink, | 总之 我想问你想不想去喝一杯 |
[23:39] | maybe fall in love. | 或许跟我相恋 |
[23:41] | – Aren’t you a little young for that? – I’m 23 and a half. | -你到喝酒的年龄了吗 -我23岁半了 |
[23:55] | All personnel, report to your stations immediately. | 全体人员 立刻到岗 |
[24:05] | Arm the primary. | 准备主炮 |
[24:18] | – Get me the Security Council. – Yes, sir. | -接安理会 -是 长官 |
[24:20] | On screen. | 放到屏幕上 |
[24:30] | – Sir. – Yeah. | -长官 -嗯 |
[24:32] | This just came in. | 刚来的画面 |
[24:36] | It was a spaceship. | 是艘飞船 |
[24:45] | Madam President, the heads of state are coming online. | 总统女士 正在连线各国元首 |
[24:49] | David, are you seeing this? | 大卫 你看到了吗 |
[24:50] | Yes, Madam President. I’m looking right at it. | 是的 总统女士 我正看着呢 |
[24:56] | They could be initiating an attack. We need to strike first. | 他们可能是在准备袭击 我们得先出手 |
[24:58] | Uh, hold on. | 等等 |
[25:00] | Hang on a second. | 稍等等 |
[25:00] | To my eye, the design and technology of this ship | 在我看来 这艘船的设计和科技 |
[25:04] | is nothing like the ones that attacked us. | 与袭击了我们的完全不同 |
[25:06] | I’m telling you this is not them. | 这不是他们 |
[25:07] | – And what if you’re wrong? – If you’re wrong, | -那如果你错了呢 -如果你错了 |
[25:09] | we could be starting a war with a whole new species. | 我们就可能与另一个种族挑起了战争 |
[25:12] | At this point, we know the Saturn base has been destroyed. | 我们现在知道土星基地已被摧毁 |
[25:15] | Madam President, this could very well be a coordinated attack. | 总统女士 这很可能是协调袭击 |
[25:18] | – Get the cannon into firing position. – Yes, sir. | -调动大炮 准备开火 -是 长官 |
[25:22] | We should be cautious and listen to Director Levinson. | 我们应保持谨慎 听莱文森局长的 |
[25:25] | How does the rest of the Council feel? | 安理会其他成员怎么看 |
[25:27] | Let’s hold off until we know more. | 等有进一步情报再做定夺吧 |
[25:29] | We have to be decisive. I vote to attack. | 我们得果决 我认为该攻击 |
[25:32] | I also vote to strike. | 我也认为该攻击 |
[25:37] | Madam President, I need an answer. | 总统女士 请下令 |
[25:41] | Take them out, Commander. | 攻击 指挥官 |
[25:44] | We are locked on. | 锁定 |
[25:46] | I think this is a mistake. Let’s take another moment… | 我觉得这是错误 我们再等等… |
[25:47] | Fire! | 开火 |
[26:08] | Get me an image. | 给我图像 |
[26:11] | It crashed into Van de Graaff crater. | 它撞毁在范德格拉夫坑了 |
[26:13] | We are not picking up any signs of life. | 没有检测到生命迹象 |
[26:16] | Let’s hope to god we did the right thing. | 希望我们做得对 |
[26:18] | Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[26:19] | we need to send a team up to investigate the wreckage. | 我们得派人去检查残骸 |
[26:22] | We need to know who we just shot down. | 我们得知道我们刚打下来了谁 |
[26:24] | There’s no sign of life and the threat has been neutralized. | 没有生命迹象 威胁已解除 |
[26:26] | We can send a team up, but David needs to be in DC. | 我们可以派人去 但大卫得来华盛顿 |
[26:29] | No, oh. Can we not make this political. | 不 能不能别扯上政治 |
[26:31] | I need to get up there and get answers. | 我得上去寻找答案 |
[26:34] | David, you can lead a team up there, but after the celebration. | 大卫 你可以带队过去 但得等庆典后 |
[26:38] | You heard the President. | 总统发话了 |
[26:39] | I’ll expect to see you next to us tomorrow wearing your best smile. | 明天你得带上最灿烂的笑容站在我们旁边 |
[26:42] | You want to see my best smile? | 你想看我最灿烂的笑容吗 |
[26:46] | Did he just hang up on me? | 他是刚挂了我的电话吗 |
[26:48] | Sure sounded that way to me, sir. | 听上去是这样的 长官 |
[26:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[26:54] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[26:55] | I really think you should think this through. | 我真心觉得你该想想清楚 |
[26:57] | Okay, everyone get out! I’m taking off. | 都出去 我要飞了 |
[27:03] | Wait wait wait… Our Tug’s not gonna fly. | 等等 我们的拖船飞不了 |
[27:06] | That’s why we’re taking Mike’s Tug. | 所以我们要用迈克的拖船 |
[27:08] | Oh, Jiang is not going to like this. | 蒋绝不会开心的 |
[27:10] | At approximately 2100 hours, Earth Space Defense program | 晚上9点左右 地球太空防御项目 |
[27:14] | repelled an alien attack targeting our planet. | 成功抵御了针对地球的外星袭击 |
[27:21] | It wasn’t them. | 那不是他们 |
[27:23] | – You can’t know that for sure. – It wasn’t them. | -你不能确定 -不是他们 |
[27:25] | – I have to tell the world. – Sir, it’s time for your meds. | -我得告诉大家 -长官 您该吃药了 |
[27:28] | I have to talk to the Joint chiefs of Staff! | 我得去找参联会 |
[27:30] | Matthew, can you just give us a second, please. | 马修 能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[27:38] | You shouldn’t be wasting your time with a crazy old man. | 你不该浪费时间陪个疯老头子 |
[27:41] | You gave up flying to take care of me | 你为了照顾我放弃了飞行 |
[27:42] | and I know how much you loved it. | 我知道你是多喜欢飞行 |
[27:44] | You should be with Jake. | 你该跟杰克在一起 |
[27:47] | He’s on the moon, remember? | 他在月球上呢 记得吗 |
[27:52] | And then you should be with the President. | 那你该在总统身边 |
[27:54] | I am with the President. | 我就是在总统身边 |
[27:58] | They are coming back. | 他们要回来了 |
[28:01] | And this time we won’t be able to stop them. | 这次我们阻止不了他们了 |
[28:30] | I will avenge you, brother. | 我会为你复仇的 弟弟 |
[28:39] | Hey, wait wait wait. I need a receipt! | 等等 我需要收据 |
[28:54] | So how do you know this guy? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[28:56] | He’s Patricia Whitmore’s fiance. | 他是帕特丽夏·惠特莫的未婚夫 |
[28:59] | Thank you so much. | 多谢 |
[29:00] | – Good job, Collins. – Sir. | -好样的 柯林斯 -长官 |
[29:01] | Someone called a cab? | 有人叫车了吗 |
[29:03] | – Thanks for doing this, Jake. – No problem. | -多谢你 杰克 -不客气 |
[29:05] | Let’s get moving though ’cause I kinda stole this thing. | 快走吧 这东西是我偷的 |
[29:07] | – I’m coming with you. – Uh, you know. | -我也要来 -那个 |
[29:09] | This is an ESD operation. | 这是地空防的行动 |
[29:11] | Strictly off limits to all civilians and warlords. | 不能带上平民和军阀 |
[29:15] | I let you in. | 我让你进来了 |
[29:17] | It would be wise for you to return the favor. | 你最好还我这个人情 |
[29:27] | There he goes. Where’s he going? | 他上去了 他要去哪 |
[29:28] | – Oh, I’m coming too. – Catherine. | -我也要来 -凯瑟琳 |
[29:30] | Look, something is drawing him out there | 有什么东西在吸引他 |
[29:32] | and I’m going to find out what. | 我要搞明白是什么 |
[29:33] | Excuse me. Uh, Director Levinson. | 等等 莱文森局长 |
[29:35] | Where the heck do you think you are going? | 你要去哪啊 |
[29:37] | Why don’t you join us, Floyd? | 一起来吧 佛洛依德 |
[29:38] | Everyone else is. | 反正其他人都要来 |
[29:39] | – Might do you some good. – No. No no no. | -对你可能有好处 -不不 |
[29:41] | You’re not getting on that thing and neither am I. | 你不能去 我也不能去 |
[29:43] | Okay, we’re going to stay here. And we’re gonna… | 我们要留下 我们… |
[29:50] | I’ve never been in a Space Tug before, | 我从未上过太空拖船 |
[29:51] | is there anything I should know? | 有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[29:52] | There’s a lot you should know. | 你需要知道的多了 |
[29:55] | Seat belt. Obviously. | 安全带 不用说 |
[29:58] | David, why don’t you take a seat. | 大卫 你坐下吧 |
[30:01] | – Re-Really? In the… – What’s the matter? You nervous? | -真的吗 坐这儿 -怎么了 紧张吗 |
[30:03] | You know, it’s not my favourite. | 这不算是我最喜欢的事 |
[30:05] | Oh, don’t worry. I haven’t crash in… | 别担心 我的零事故记录有… |
[30:08] | … A couple of days. But that was intentional. | 几天了 但那次是有意的 |
[30:11] | What? | 什么 |
[30:12] | Okay, here we go. | 起飞了 |
[30:19] | God. I forgot how much I hate this. | 天呐 我都忘了我多讨厌这个了 |
[30:39] | That wasn’t so bad. | 不算太糟嘛 |
[30:40] | I haven’t kicked on the fusion drive yet. | 我还没启动核聚变驱动器呢 |
[30:54] | And in our darkest moment, when all hope was lost. | 在我们最黑暗的时刻 当希望全部破灭时 |
[30:58] | I said, “Never give up.” | 我说 “不能放弃” |
[31:01] | “You have to have faith.” | “你得抱有信念” |
[31:03] | And in that moment, it came to me. | 这时 我突然想到了 |
[31:06] | Like a thunderbolt. | 灵光一现 |
[31:09] | And that’s when I came up with the idea that saved the world. | 我想到了那个拯救了世界的点子 |
[31:19] | Uh, sir? | 先生 |
[31:21] | Ah, there he is. | 还活着呢 |
[31:23] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[31:26] | This book is a bargain! 9.95. | 这本书很划算 才9.95美元 |
[31:29] | It makes a great gift for your grandchildren. | 给孙辈的好礼物 |
[31:32] | If you’re lucky enough to have any. | 如果你有幸有孙辈的话 |
[31:33] | Are you ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[31:36] | Don’t rush. | 别一拥而上 |
[31:40] | Dad, you awake? | 爸爸 你醒了吗 |
[31:42] | I thought we could watch the celebration on TV together. | 我想我们可以一起看电视转播庆典 |
[31:49] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[31:59] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[32:01] | We’re flying through the old mother ship’s debris field. | 我们在穿过老母舰的残骸区 |
[32:08] | Don’t worry. These are basically space tanks. | 别担心 这东西基本上是太空坦克 |
[32:12] | Space tanks, huh. | 太空坦克啊 |
[32:21] | Coming up to the Van de Graaff crater. | 正在靠近范德格拉夫坑 |
[32:24] | There it is. That’s the crash site. | 那儿呢 坠毁点 |
[32:37] | Today, we are honored to be in the presence of | 今天 我们有幸请来了 |
[32:40] | some of the brave men and women, who defied insurmountable odds | 一些曾在20年前克服重重艰难险阻 |
[32:45] | and lead us to victory of our alien invaders 2 decades ago. | 带领我们战胜外星入侵者的勇敢的男男女女 |
[32:49] | General Grey and his beautiful wife, Audrey. | 格雷将军和他美丽的妻子奥黛丽 |
[32:59] | We thank you for your unwavering leadership. | 感谢您坚定的领导 |
[33:01] | Jackson. Where the hell is Levinson? | 杰克逊 莱文森哪去了 |
[33:05] | So what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[33:07] | Well, I’m hoping we’ll know when we see it. | 希望我们看到时就知道了 |
[33:10] | Is there a way of seeing what they are seeing? | 能不能看到他们看到的 |
[33:13] | You can even talk to them. | 你还可以跟他们对话 |
[33:16] | Nice tattoos. | 文身挺帅 |
[33:19] | That’s how many aliens you killed, right? | 这是你杀的外星人的数目 是吗 |
[33:22] | So. How did you do it? | 那么 你怎么做到的 |
[33:25] | You have to get them from behind. | 你得从后面干掉他们 |
[33:33] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[33:34] | I think I just found another one of your doodles. | 我好像又找到一个你的涂鸦 |
[33:41] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[33:42] | Tell command to prep the lab at Area 51. | 叫指挥部准备好51区的实验室 |
[33:53] | How’s it looking out there, Captain Hiller? | 情况如何 席勒上尉 |
[33:56] | It’s truly humbling to see how | 在这里看到美丽的地球 |
[33:57] | beautiful Earth is from here, Madam President. | 令人心生敬畏 总统女士 |
[33:59] | On this day, in 1996, | 1996年的今天 |
[34:02] | President Whitmore passionately declared, | 惠特莫总统情绪激昂地宣布 |
[34:05] | “We will not go quietly into the night!” | “我们将不会静静走入黑夜” |
[34:08] | and we did not. | 我们的确没有 |
[34:10] | It’s President Whitmore! | 是惠特莫总统 |
[34:13] | What a surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[34:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, another great war hero. | 女士们先生们 又是一位战争英雄 |
[34:18] | The one and only, President Thomas Whitmore. | 独一无二的汤玛斯·惠特莫总统 |
[34:22] | Please say a few words! | 说几句吧 |
[34:26] | Today… | 今天 |
[34:29] | Not going to be… | 不会… |
[34:32] | I… came to warn you. | 我是来警告你们的 |
[34:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[34:40] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[35:14] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[35:19] | That is definitely… bigger than the last one. | 这个可…比上一个大多了 |
[35:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:32] | Hey, Charlie. | 查理 |
[35:34] | I think you better come and get us. | 你最好赶紧来接我们 |
[35:40] | The sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[35:41] | – AS IN RIGHT NOW! – I’m already on it. | -迅速马上 -就来 |
[35:43] | Everybody strap in! It’s going to get bumpy! | 都系好安全带 要颠簸了 |
[35:52] | Charlie, where the hell are you? | 查理 你在哪呢 |
[35:53] | Flying through my worst nightmare. | 飞行穿过我最可怕的噩梦 |
[36:11] | David! | 大卫 |
[36:13] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[36:15] | Come on! Reach! | 加油 伸过来 |
[36:17] | We’re in, close the ram! | 我们进来了 关门 |
[36:20] | This just came in from one of our lunar satellites. | 这是一个月球卫星刚传来的画面 |
[36:24] | The ship is more than 3,000 miles in diameter. | 飞船直径超过三千英里 |
[36:28] | How the hell did we miss this? | 我们怎么会没看到 |
[36:31] | Activate all our defense systems and shut down the celebration. | 启动所有防御系统 中止庆典 |
[36:35] | Attention. Attention. | 请注意 |
[36:37] | – We have an emergency situation. – Let’s go, move. | -出现紧急情况 -走 |
[36:38] | Get her out of here. | 带她走 |
[36:39] | Please leave the premises in a calm and orderly fashion. | 请镇静有序地离开场地 |
[36:42] | I repeat. | 重复 |
[36:43] | Please leave the premises in a calm and orderly fashion. | 请镇静有序地离开场地 |
[36:47] | – We got to move! – Not without that piece. | -得走了 -得带上那东西 |
[36:49] | Yeah, I thought you were going to say that. | 我猜到你会这么说 |
[36:50] | Charlie, get on the arms. | 查理 操控机械臂 |
[37:00] | Talk to me, Charlie. | 说话 查理 |
[37:02] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[37:03] | – Damn it. – What do you mean, damn it? | -该死 -“该死”什么意思 |
[37:05] | I’m trying my best. | 我在努力了 |
[37:07] | Stop fighting, just grab it! | 别吵了 拿上走人吧 |
[37:13] | Got it! Go. Go! | 抓到了 快走 |
[37:23] | There’s a flying mountain coming right for us. | 有座山冲我们飞过来了 |
[37:30] | Hold on! | 坐稳 |
[37:39] | Oh shit. I’m losing speed. | 该死 我速度慢下来了 |
[37:41] | Jesus, it has it’s own gravity. | 天呐 它自带引力 |
[37:43] | – What does that mean? – It means we’re going for a ride. | -那是什么意思 -意思是我们要搭车了 |
[37:47] | You mean we’re stuck under this thing? | 我们被困在它下面了 |
[37:53] | Arm the primary. | 准备主炮 |
[37:59] | We’re powered up and locked on. | 就绪 已锁定 |
[38:03] | Fire! | 开火 |
[38:09] | Negative impact. | 攻击无效 |
[38:13] | Negative impact. | 攻击无效 |
[38:18] | Permission to engage. | 请求准许开火 |
[38:19] | Negative. Negative. All fighters clear the blast zone. | 不行 所有战斗机离开爆炸区 |
[38:22] | Arm the primary and fire again! | 再次准备主炮并开火 |
[38:28] | Above us. Something is happening. | 我们上面有情况 |
[38:31] | Sir. | 长官 |
[38:35] | Evacuate, EVERYONE! | 全体撤离 |
[38:38] | Go. Go! | 快走 走 |
[38:43] | Uncle Jiang, hurry! | 蒋叔叔 快 |
[38:55] | Rain, watch out! | 芮恩 小心 |
[39:02] | All fighters, fall back. Fall back! | 所有战斗机 撤退 撤退 |
[39:06] | Copy. | 收到 |
[39:12] | It’s projected to enter Earth’s atmosphere in 22 minutes. | 预计它22分钟后会进入地球大气层 |
[39:14] | If it doesn’t alter it current velocity, | 如果它不减速 |
[39:16] | it’s going to crack the planet in half. | 会把地球撞成两半 |
[39:18] | We’re not going to let that happen, Tanner. | 我们不能允许这种事 坦纳 |
[39:20] | – Initiate the Orbital Defense System. – Yes, ma’am. | -启动轨道防御系统 -是 长官 |
[39:27] | General Adams, we are primed and ready to fire. | 亚当斯将军 已就绪 可以开火 |
[39:30] | Initiate simultaneous count down. | 启动同步倒计时 |
[39:33] | Roger, command. Syncing now. | 收到 指挥部 正在同步 |
[39:39] | Starting count down. | 开始倒计时 |
[39:41] | 10 9 10. 9. | |
[39:43] | – 8. 7. 6. – Here we go again. | -8 7 6 -第二炮来了 |
[39:46] | 5 4 3 2 5. 4. 3. 2. | |
[39:54] | General, the Asian Pacific Defense System | 将军 亚太防御系统 |
[39:56] | went off line before they could fire. | 还未开火就掉线了 |
[40:00] | Yes, sir. Copy that! | 是 长官 收到 |
[40:02] | Jake’s alive! He radioed us from the moon! | 杰克还活着 他从月球上联系了我们 |
[40:05] | He’s with Director Levinson! They’re on their way to Area 51! | 他跟莱文森局长在一起 他们正往51区去 |
[40:08] | That Hercules right there is on standby. | 那艘大力神在待命 |
[40:14] | Madam President, can you take my father to Cheyenne Mountain? | 总统女士 能带我爸去夏延山吗 |
[40:17] | – Yes, of course. – I’m going with you, Patty. | -当然 -我要跟你走 帕蒂 |
[40:19] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:21] | You’re going to need me. | 你会需要我的 |
[40:26] | – Wish us luck. – Ma’am, we have to go. | -祝我们好运 -女士 我们得走了 |
[40:43] | Director Levinson. | 莱文森局长 |
[40:45] | I’m going to talk to my supervisor | 我会跟我的上司谈 |
[40:46] | to make sure you get all the money you need! | 你需要多少经费批给你多少 |
[40:49] | What are those green lights? | 那些绿光是什么 |
[41:56] | The ship will touch down over the Atlantic. | 飞船将在大西洋登陆 |
[41:58] | – Which part? – All of it, ma’am. | -哪部分 -整个大西洋 女士 |
[42:00] | Issue evacuation order for every coastline. | 向所有海岸线下达撤离令 |
[42:03] | I don’t think there’s time. | 恐怕没时间了 |
[42:04] | So what’s the plan? | 怎么计划的 |
[42:05] | We have less than 20 minutes to get every patient out of here. | 我们只有20分钟转移所有病人 |
[42:08] | – Move. – Yes, ma’am. | -快走 -是 |
[42:09] | We still have two in surgery. | 还有两人在手术 |
[42:10] | – Get them to post-op as fast as you can. – Absolutely. | -尽快结束手术 -好的 |
[42:16] | Help, please. | 帮帮我 |
[42:17] | I got you, honey. I’m not going to leave you. | 有我呢 亲爱的 我不会丢下你的 |
[42:30] | What goes up, must come down. | 有上 必有下 |
[42:34] | We’re free. | 我们解脱了 |
[42:35] | Don’t worry, we’re in a controlled dive! | 别担心 我们在进行受控俯冲 |
[42:37] | – Falling. It’s called falling. – No, controlled dive. | -坠落 那叫坠落 -不 受控俯冲 |
[43:07] | Nice. Nice. | 厉害 |
[43:10] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[43:23] | They like to get the landmarks. | 他们就喜欢打地标 |
[43:31] | Are we dead? | 我们死了吗 |
[43:33] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[43:36] | You peed in your pants? | 尿裤子了吧 |
[43:37] | Uh, yeah. | 可不是 |
[43:39] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[43:46] | We can access the trench through here. | 我们可以从这里进去 |
[43:47] | – Are you sure? – Mm-hm, a 100%. | -你确定 -百分百 |
[43:50] | This, right here. That’s the best way in. | 这里 是最佳入口 |
[43:52] | Yeah, we got it. | 知道了 |
[43:54] | Captain, they are ordering all ships out of the area. | 船长 他们下令所有船只撤离海域 |
[43:56] | That’s a 100 million dollars worth of gold on that ship. | 那船上有价值一亿美元的黄金 |
[44:00] | They think we’re going to leave it, they’re out of their minds. | 他们要是觉得我们会丢下那个 就是疯了 |
[44:03] | Captain. You better come and see this. | 船长 你最好来看看 |
[44:48] | To all aircraft within the sound of my voice, | 所有能听到的飞行器 |
[44:52] | we expect the devastation | 我们预计 |
[44:53] | to the east coast to be beyond imagination. | 东岸将遭到灾难性的毁灭 |
[44:55] | The rally point for all remaining aircraft is Area 51. | 所有剩余飞机前往51区汇合 |
[44:59] | Rain, you take the lead. I’ll meet you there. | 芮恩 你带队 我回头追上 |
[45:02] | I got to see about someone. | 我得先去找个人 |
[45:04] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[45:12] | – You okay? – My mother lives in London. | -你没事吧 -我妈妈住在伦敦 |
[45:16] | Maybe she made it out. | 或许她逃出来了 |
[45:19] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[45:26] | – Dad, where are you? – On my boat, where else. | -爸爸 你在哪 -我船上 还能在哪 |
[45:28] | David, this one is definitely bigger than the last one. | 大卫 这艘可比上次的大多了 |
[45:33] | You can see it? Uh, listen to me. | 你看得到吗 听我说 |
[45:35] | You have to get to shore as fast as you can. | 你得尽快赶去岸上 |
[45:38] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[45:39] | David. David? | 大卫 大卫 |
[45:45] | Oh, sweet Moses. | 老天爷啊 |
[45:57] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[45:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[46:08] | – We’re going to die! – No. No. | -我们要死了 -不会的 |
[46:10] | Look at me. Look at me. We are not going to die. | 看着我 我们不会死的 |
[46:13] | Marine 3, clear. | 海军陆战队3号 安全 |
[46:14] | I got bodies on the hospital roof that need immediate evac! | 医院屋顶上有人急需撤离 |
[46:22] | I got you. I got you. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[46:24] | Yes! Yes. | 太好了 |
[46:26] | Come on, let’s go. | 快走 走吧 |
[46:28] | Hand him the baby. It’s okay. | 把孩子给他 没事的 |
[46:30] | – Okay. – Please be careful. | -好了 -一定小心 |
[46:32] | You’re going to be alright. He’s got her. | 你没事了 他抱住她了 |
[46:33] | Get on board. Get on board. | 快上去 |
[46:34] | We got to go right now! | 我们得走了 |
[46:37] | Good girl. | 好样的 |
[46:40] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[46:41] | Pull her up! Pull her up! | 把她拉上去啊 把她拉上去啊 |
[46:43] | No! No, mom! | 不 妈妈 |
[46:46] | Nooooo! | 不 |
[46:53] | Oh my! | 天呐 |
[47:01] | Why did I buy this boat? | 我为什么要买这艘船啊 |
[47:30] | Glad to have you back, Mr. President. It’s been far too long. | 很高兴你能回来 总统先生 好久不见 |
[47:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:35] | – Is David Levinson here? – Not yet. | -大卫·莱文森在吗 -还没到 |
[47:38] | Morrison’s tug is still 10 minutes out. | 莫里森的拖船还有10分钟的路 |
[47:40] | Have them meet us at the prison. | 让他们来监狱见我们 |
[47:43] | We need to interrogate one. | 我们得审讯他们 |
[48:21] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[48:27] | It’s gotten worse. | 更严重了 |
[48:30] | Much worse. | 严重多了 |
[48:34] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[48:36] | Dr. Okun. | 奥肯博士 |
[48:39] | – You’re awake. – Very much so. | -你醒了 -是啊 |
[48:42] | Why are they screaming? | 他们为什么在尖叫 |
[48:44] | No. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[48:46] | They-They… They’re not screaming. | 他们不是在尖叫 |
[48:50] | They’re celebrating. | 他们是在庆祝 |
[49:02] | General, one of the prison cells is docking with the chamber. | 将军 有一个囚室在与隔离室对接 |
[49:05] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸呢 |
[49:06] | – I… I think he went in there. – Get the weapons! | -他好像去那儿了 -拿武器 |
[49:09] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快点 |
[49:11] | We have alien guns? | 我们有外星枪了 |
[49:15] | Isolation chamber activated. | 隔离室启动 |
[49:26] | How did he get in here? | 他怎么进去的 |
[49:28] | Dad, it’s too dangerous. | 爸爸 这太危险了 |
[49:30] | – Someone get him out of there. – He overrode the system. | -快把他弄出来 -他超控了系统 |
[49:32] | Sir, please unlock the door! | 长官 请开门 |
[49:34] | Don’t you worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[49:35] | Just get as many answers as you can. | 尽可能多问出点信息来 |
[49:38] | No. Don’t! | 不 别 |
[49:50] | Whitmore locked himself in. | 惠特莫把自己锁里面了 |
[50:08] | Can you hear us? | 你听得到吗 |
[50:11] | She has arrived. | 她来了 |
[50:15] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[50:16] | She… is all. | 她是一切 |
[50:22] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[50:29] | What does this mean? What does this symbol mean? | 这是什么意思 这符号什么意思 |
[50:32] | Why are you afraid of it? | 你为什么怕它 |
[50:36] | – It’s killing him! – That’s enough! | -他要不行了 -够了 |
[50:39] | Move! Kill it now! | 闪开 杀了它 |
[51:18] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[51:23] | – He’s breathing. – Someone call a medical team. | -他还有气 -叫医疗队 |
[51:32] | Is it dead? | 它死了吗 |
[51:34] | I told you. You kill them from behind. | 我说了 得从后面干掉他们 |
[51:43] | Daisy, stop crying. | 黛茜 别哭了 |
[51:45] | She’s scared, okay. | 她害怕嘛 |
[51:47] | I want Mom. | 我想要妈妈 |
[51:50] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[51:52] | They’re both dead. | 他们都死了 |
[51:53] | Just shut up, okay. That’s enough. | 闭嘴 别说了 |
[51:55] | – You don’t even have your license. – Um, look around you. | -你连驾照都没有 -睁开眼睛看看啊 |
[51:58] | You think anyone’s going to pull us over? | 你觉得会有人叫停我们吗 |
[52:00] | The radio said to go inland so that’s where I’m going. | 车台里说叫我们往内陆去 所以我要往内陆开 |
[52:06] | – There’s a guy in that boat! – I am not stopping, alright. | -那船上有个人 -我才不要停车 |
[52:08] | Look, he was moving. | 他还动呢 |
[52:10] | – He needs our help. – Sam, stop the car. | -他需要帮助 -萨曼 停车吧 |
[52:13] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[52:17] | Hurry up, okay. | 快点 好吗 |
[52:29] | I think he’s just knocked out! | 他好像只是昏了过去 |
[52:35] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence that | 我觉得这东西赶在 |
[52:37] | this thing showed up just before they did. | 他们出现之前到来不是巧合 |
[52:40] | – You know, I think you’re right. – Brakish. | -我觉得你是对的 -布拉奇什 |
[52:41] | You should be in bed, babe. | 你该卧床休息 亲爱的 |
[52:43] | Where. Where did you get this? | 这是哪来的 |
[52:46] | That’s uh. | 那个… |
[52:46] | That’s from a ship that we shot down. | 是我们打下来的飞船上的 |
[52:49] | We need to cut this open. | 我们得把它切开 |
[52:53] | Director Levinson, proceed to command center immediately. | 莱文森局长 请马上前往指挥中心 |
[52:56] | Call us as soon as you have anything. | 你有发现立刻通知我们 |
[52:58] | Come on, people. Move! | 快点 各位 行动起来 |
[53:01] | Baby, I’m so happy that you want to dive back into work. | 亲爱的 我很高兴你想立刻开始工作 |
[53:04] | – Maybe we should get you some pants. – Pants? | -但你或许该穿条裤子 -裤子 |
[53:08] | Alright, go on! | 快走吧 |
[53:09] | Why didn’t you tell me my butt was hanging out? | 你怎么不早说我屁股还露在外面 |
[53:14] | We have infrared of the alien ship, sir. | 我们有外星飞船的红外扫描图像了 长官 |
[53:20] | – Are those dots… – That must be aliens. | -那些点点是… -肯定是外星人 |
[53:24] | What’s that mass? Enlarge the section, please. | 那个大块是什么 请放大那个区域 |
[53:28] | That’s what our prisoner alien meant by… | 那就是外星人囚犯说的 |
[53:31] | “She is all.” | “她是一切” |
[53:33] | Director Levinson, I have Cheyenne Mountain | 莱文森局长 夏延山 |
[53:35] | and the remaining world leaders online. | 和幸存的各国元首上线了 |
[53:36] | – David, what can you tell us? – Ma’am. | -大卫 什么情况 -女士 |
[53:38] | They are like a hive and I think we’ve just found their queen. | 他们就像一个蜂巢 我们似乎找到蜂后了 |
[53:40] | Their… very big queen. | 他们…体型庞大的蜂后 |
[53:43] | This is an infrared image of their ship | 这是他们飞船的红外图像 |
[53:45] | and we think that’s her, Madam President. | 我们认为那就是她 总统女士 |
[53:46] | – Right there in the middle. – Christ almighty. | -中间的那个 -老天爷 |
[53:49] | General Adams, | 亚当斯将军 |
[53:50] | we have a live feed from our reconnaissance aircraft. | 侦察机传来了实时图像 |
[53:51] | – Great. Put it up. – Yes, sir. | -很好 放上来 -是 长官 |
[54:03] | David, is this one of their plasma drills you briefed us about? | 大卫 这是你跟我们说起的那种等离子钻吗 |
[54:06] | Yeah, I believe so. | 应该是的 |
[54:08] | The funnel is over a mile in diameter, sir. | 钻径有一英里 长官 |
[54:13] | That’s 20 times bigger than the one in Africa. | 那是非洲的那个的20倍 |
[54:17] | I think they’re after our molten core. | 我觉得他们是想钻我们的地核 |
[54:19] | Which means no magnetic fields. | 那我们将失去地磁场 |
[54:21] | Our atmosphere evaporate | 大气将蒸发 |
[54:22] | basically the end of life on this planet. | 毁灭整个星球上的生命 |
[54:26] | Oh, so you are saying we’re already finished. | 你是说我们已经完蛋了吗 |
[54:29] | Not necessarily. Back in ’96, | 未必 96年时 |
[54:32] | the drilling in Africa stops when we blew up their mother ship. | 非洲的钻在我们炸毁母舰后停止了 |
[54:36] | There must be a queen up there that we didn’t know about. | 上面当时肯定也有个蜂后 我们只是不知道 |
[54:38] | Assuming this hive theory holds true. | 如果蜂巢理论成立 |
[54:40] | General, if we could blow up this queen, | 将军 如果我们能炸死蜂后 |
[54:41] | maybe it could work again. | 或许能像上次一样止住钻 |
[54:43] | Alright then. I’m authorizing an immediate retaliatory strike. | 那好吧 我批准立即实施报复打击 |
[54:48] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[54:49] | – Scramble the fighters. – Right away. | -集结战斗机 -是 |
[54:50] | – Go get them. – Attention. | -去找他们 -注意 |
[54:51] | All pilots report to mission briefing in T minus 10. | 所有飞行员10分钟后前往任务简报 |
[54:55] | I repeat. All pilots report to mission briefing in T minus 10. | 我重复 所有飞行员10分钟后前往任务简报 |
[55:12] | Come find me after the briefing, okay? | 简报后来找我 好吗 |
[55:43] | I’m so sorry, Dylan. | 我很遗憾 迪伦 |
[55:49] | I was right there, man. | 我就在附近 伙计 |
[55:54] | I couldn’t save her. It’s too late. | 我救不了她 太迟了 |
[55:57] | Look. I know I am probably the last person | 我知道你现在大概 |
[55:58] | you want to hear from right now. | 最不想听我说话了 |
[56:02] | But I’ve been where you are. | 但我理解你的感受 |
[56:05] | And I know how deep it hurts. | 我知道那多痛 |
[56:12] | She wouldn’t want you to give up now. | 她不会希望你现在放弃 |
[56:15] | Come on, man, you got to lead us. | 走吧 哥们 你还得带领我们呢 |
[56:26] | See you up there, Lieutenant. | 天上见 中尉 |
[56:41] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[56:43] | This red mass on top of the ship, | 飞船上的这块红斑 |
[56:45] | that’s your target. | 就是你们的目标 |
[56:46] | We’re gonna send a fleet of drones to go ahead of you | 我们将派一群无人机先行 |
[56:48] | and disable their shields. | 解除他们的防护罩 |
[56:50] | You mission, is to fly cover | 你们的任务 是掩护 |
[56:53] | for the bombers who will be armed with cold-fusion warheads. | 携带冷聚变弹头的轰炸机 |
[56:57] | Now, the blast should penetrate the hull | 爆炸应能穿透船体 |
[56:59] | and kill that alien queen. | 杀死外星蜂后 |
[57:01] | Captain Hiller will brief you on the flight plan. | 席勒上尉将向大家简报飞行计划 |
[57:05] | We’ll all try to converge at the same time. | 我们要尽量保持一致 |
[57:08] | But whoever gets to the target first, will deliver the payload. | 但最先飞到目标者 就先投弹 |
[57:13] | We have to expect that they’re going to come at us | 我们必须认定他们会对我们 |
[57:15] | with everything they got. | 倾尽全力 |
[57:18] | So protect the bombers at all cost. | 所以不惜一切保护轰炸机 |
[57:22] | We all lost someone that we loved. | 我们都失去过亲朋好友 |
[57:26] | So let’s do it for them. | 所以我们为他们而战吧 |
[57:28] | Alpha strike launch in 1 minute. | 1分钟后A攻击出发 |
[57:31] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[57:36] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[57:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[57:53] | Make them pay. | 让他们付出代价 |
[57:57] | I’m not going out there to make friends, right? | 我又不是上去交朋友的 |
[58:02] | I looked at the houses. | 我看过房子了 |
[58:04] | The one on Harrison Street, with the stone walkway. | 哈里森街 有石板走道的那个 |
[58:09] | If it’s still there. | 如果还在的话 |
[58:16] | Okay. It’s getting real. | 好了 这下动真格的了 |
[58:18] | It’s getting real, real. | 真动真格的了 |
[58:21] | Alright, form up. On me. | 好了 列队 跟着我 |
[58:23] | It’s the 4th of July. So show them some fireworks. | 今天是独立日 给他们看看烟火吧 |
[59:02] | I want you to give me one of your katana blades | 我要你给我你的一把武士刀 |
[59:04] | and teach me everything you know. | 把一切传授给我 |
[59:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[59:08] | You know what? I’ll figure something out. | 告诉你 我会自己想办法的 |
[59:17] | What are you idiots doing? | 你们这些白痴在做什么 |
[59:20] | The world’s going to an end. | 世界要完蛋了 |
[59:22] | Even worse, we lost the gold. | 更糟的是 我们丢了黄金 |
[59:25] | So we thought we drink a little! | 所以我们就想喝一杯得了 |
[59:27] | US government is on the line. | 美国政府打来了 |
[59:28] | They say the aliens are drilling to the Earth’s core | 他们说外星人在钻向地核 |
[59:30] | and they are looking for a ship in the area | 他们想找一艘附近的船只 |
[59:31] | to monitor their progress. | 监控他们的进程 |
[59:33] | We’re the only ones left. | 只剩我们了 |
[59:35] | Tell them we’ll do it, for a hundred million dollars. | 告诉他们可以 拿出一亿美元来 |
[59:43] | Look at this guy. | 瞧他啊 |
[59:44] | Yeah, hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[59:47] | He’s drunk. | 他喝醉了 |
[59:48] | They say it’s a deal. | 他们说成交 |
[59:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[59:55] | I know. I got it. I got it. | 我知道 我能行的 |
[59:59] | Look, Sam. They are going off road. | 瞧 萨曼 他们都不走公路了 |
[1:00:01] | Maybe we should do the same. | 或许我们也该那么做 |
[1:00:02] | Dear god! | 老天 |
[1:00:05] | – What the hell happened here? – We rescued you. | -怎么回事 -我们救了你 |
[1:00:08] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:10] | Is this really you? | 这真的是你吗 |
[1:00:12] | Well, of course it’s me. Who else would it be? | 当然是我 还能是谁呢 |
[1:00:14] | – What’s your son like? – Can you get us his autograph? | -你儿子什么样 -你能帮我们拿到他的签名吗 |
[1:00:17] | How often do you see him? | 你多久能见到他一次 |
[1:00:18] | These days we only see each other | 如今我们只有 |
[1:00:19] | at Thanksgiving but unfortunately… | 感恩节才见得着 但很遗憾 |
[1:00:22] | last year he had to cancel. | 去年他临时不能来了 |
[1:00:25] | What about you? Where are your parents? | 你们呢 你们的父母呢 |
[1:00:31] | Visiting our grandparents in Florida. | 去佛罗里达州看爷爷奶奶了 |
[1:00:34] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[1:00:35] | Where should we go, Mr. Levinson? | 我们该去哪 莱文森先生 |
[1:00:38] | I think the safest place for all of us to be right now | 我觉得我们现在能去的最安全的地方 |
[1:00:41] | is by my David. | 就是我家大卫那里 |
[1:00:43] | Since you’re the leading expert in this condition, | 鉴于你是这方面的专家 |
[1:00:45] | I really want you to see this. | 我希望你来看看 |
[1:00:46] | How can his connection be so strong? | 他的感应怎么会这么强 |
[1:00:50] | During the first attack, | 第一次袭击时 |
[1:00:52] | he was exposed to their collective mind. | 他接触到了他们的集体意识 |
[1:00:54] | It was completely unfiltered. | 而且是直接接触 |
[1:00:56] | – I need to ask him about this. – I already have. | -我得问问他这些文字 -我问过了 |
[1:00:58] | He doesn’t even remember drawing them. | 他完全不记得自己画过 |
[1:01:02] | Okay. Let’s try this baby on for size. | 好了 我们试试这玩意吧 |
[1:01:05] | You know, I helped bring that thing back from space. | 我帮忙把那玩意从外太空弄回来的 |
[1:01:08] | – Is there anything I can do? – Yeah. | -我能帮什么忙吗 -能 |
[1:01:10] | Back off. | 闪开 |
[1:01:12] | Of course. | 好的 |
[1:01:30] | Command, we have visual. | 指挥部 我们能看到飞船了 |
[1:01:32] | Roger, Captain Hiller. Continue approach. | 收到 席勒上尉 继续前进 |
[1:01:34] | Mission is a go. | 可以执行任务 |
[1:01:41] | Bay 18, sir. | 18区 先生 |
[1:01:43] | Why did you put it all the way up there? | 为什么放得那么远 |
[1:01:44] | Give me that. Get the ladder down there, come on. | 把这给我 把梯子推过去 快点 |
[1:01:47] | You couldn’t leave it on the bottom shelf? | 就不能放在底架上吗 |
[1:01:49] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[1:01:51] | Alright. I’m coming for you, baby. | 好了 我来了 宝贝 |
[1:01:53] | There she is. | 在这儿呢 |
[1:01:55] | What is it? An alien laser? | 是什么 外星激光吗 |
[1:01:57] | Nope. That’s the Okun laser. | 不 是奥肯激光 |
[1:02:07] | – Why aren’t they attacking us? – Becareful what you wished for. | -他们为什么不攻击我们 -别乱说话 |
[1:02:13] | There’s the queen ship. Bombers, prepare to drop! | 看到母舰了 轰炸机 准备投弹 |
[1:02:18] | You just had to jinx us! | 你非得乌鸦嘴 |
[1:02:21] | Bank right! Bank right! | 右转 右转 |
[1:02:22] | Evade! Evade! | 规避 规避 |
[1:02:23] | God! | 天呐 |
[1:02:26] | Evade! Evade! | 规避 规避 |
[1:02:29] | Squad, pull out! | 中队 撤出 |
[1:02:31] | Bank right. Maintain defensive posture. | 右转 保持防御姿态 |
[1:02:35] | Get down! Down! Down! | 下去 下去 |
[1:02:36] | Protect the bombers. Dive! Dive! | 保护轰炸机 俯冲 |
[1:02:43] | Command, the queen ship is too heavily defended. | 指挥部 母舰防御太密集 |
[1:02:46] | We have to regroup and find a new approach. | 我们得重组 另想办法 |
[1:02:48] | We have incoming! | 有敌情 |
[1:02:55] | – Damn, they’re fast! – Jesus, look at their fire power. | -该死 他们真快 -天呐 看这火力 |
[1:02:59] | Keep them off the bombers. | 注意保护轰炸机 |
[1:03:01] | There’s too many of them! | 他们太多了 |
[1:03:03] | Break left. Bank right! | 左转 右转 |
[1:03:07] | Oh yeah, I got you now. | 我盯上你了 |
[1:03:08] | I got you. I got you. | 我盯上你了 |
[1:03:25] | I can’t shake him. Son of a bitch! | 我甩不掉他 该死的 |
[1:03:29] | Uh, come on. Help me out here. | 拜托 帮帮忙 |
[1:03:31] | I got you. | 我来了 |
[1:03:39] | Dylan, that’s me, 12 o’clock. | 迪伦 12点方向是我 |
[1:03:43] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:03:45] | Bank left! | 左倾 |
[1:03:49] | God! | 天呐 |
[1:03:51] | – You can thank me later. – I’ll thank you right now. | -回头谢我吧 -我这就谢你 |
[1:03:58] | We just lost bomber 9 and bomber 13, sir. | 9号和13号轰炸机失事了 长官 |
[1:04:01] | Command, we can’t get to the top of the ship. | 指挥部 我们没法到达飞船上方 |
[1:04:03] | It’s to heavily armed. We’re dropping like flies out here. | 防卫太严密 我们被打得太惨 |
[1:04:06] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:04:09] | I think we need to fly inside. | 我们得飞进去 |
[1:04:10] | – No, that’s suicide. Sir. – Damn it. | -不行 那是自杀 长官 -该死 |
[1:04:13] | Morrison’s right. This is our only shot! | 莫里森说得对 这是唯一的机会 |
[1:04:15] | Do it. | 行动 |
[1:04:16] | We’ll detonate the bombs from the command center | 我们会在指挥中心遥控引爆炸弹 |
[1:04:18] | and we’ll give you enough time to get the hell out of there. | 给你们足够时间出来 |
[1:04:19] | Copy that. Jake, follow my lead. | 收到 杰克 跟着我 |
[1:04:23] | I’m on your wing. | 我来了 |
[1:04:26] | All bombers, we’re going in. | 轰炸机 跟我们进去 |
[1:04:39] | They didn’t follow us. | 他们没跟上来 |
[1:04:42] | Form up on your leads. | 各自列队 |
[1:04:49] | Charlie, look at those fields down there. | 查理 看下面的田地 |
[1:04:51] | They have their own ecosystem. | 他们有自己的生态系统 |
[1:05:01] | Dad. Dad. Hey, it’s me. | 爸爸 爸爸 是我 |
[1:05:02] | You have to warn them. | 你得警告他们 |
[1:05:04] | She knows that they are coming. | 她知道他们要去 |
[1:05:15] | We got eyes on the target, tally-ho. | 我们看到目标了 |
[1:05:18] | That’s what we came here for. | 我们就是为此而来 |
[1:05:20] | All bombers, open bomb bay doors. | 轰炸机 开启炸弹舱门 |
[1:05:25] | Get them out of there. It’s a trap. | 叫他们出来 是个陷阱 |
[1:05:34] | Come on, no! | 我去 不是吧 |
[1:05:38] | Command, I have engine failure! | 指挥部 我的引擎出故障了 |
[1:05:40] | We have engine failure! | 我们的引擎出故障了 |
[1:05:42] | Attempt to restart! | 尝试重启 |
[1:05:44] | We’re going down! We’re going down! | 我们在下坠 我们在下坠 |
[1:05:48] | I can’t restart. | 我无法重启 |
[1:05:51] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:06:00] | We lost all power. | 我们没有动力了 |
[1:06:13] | Command, you have to trigger the bomb! It’s the only way! | 指挥部 你们得触发炸弹 只能如此 |
[1:06:17] | – Don’t let us die for nothing! – Do it! | -别让我们白死 -动手吧 |
[1:06:20] | Madam President, requesting authorization. | 总统女士 请求批准 |
[1:06:25] | Permission granted. | 我批准 |
[1:06:27] | Detonation sequence initiated. | 启动爆破 |
[1:06:29] | Tell… Patty… I… love… her… | 告诉帕蒂我爱她 |
[1:06:32] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:06:34] | 5 4 3 2 1 In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. | |
[1:06:49] | Command, it’s a negative impact! | 指挥部 攻击无效 |
[1:06:50] | The blasts are contained by an energy shield! | 爆炸被能量罩抑制了 |
[1:06:52] | Repeat… The blasts… contained… by an energy shield… | 重复 爆炸被能量罩抑制了 |
[1:07:02] | We lost the signal, sir. | 失去信号了 长官 |
[1:07:16] | Wait. Something’s happening. | 等等 有情况 |
[1:07:35] | She baited us. | 她给我们下了套 |
[1:07:40] | Tanner, we have to have a status report. | 坦纳 我们需要情况报告 |
[1:07:42] | We’re trying. Our satellites are down. | 我们在努力 卫星下线了 |
[1:07:43] | We’re completely blind. | 我们完全失去耳目了 |
[1:08:15] | Madam President! | 总统女士 |
[1:08:18] | There will be no peace. | 和平已无可能 |
[1:08:26] | Careful! You’ll agitate the crystals. | 小心 别晃着水晶 |
[1:08:28] | I built it back in ’94. | 我94年时建的 |
[1:08:30] | Had to shelf it though after the meltdown in Sector 3. | 但3区的熔毁事故后不得不收起来了 |
[1:08:34] | Here. Put it over here. | 来 放这儿 |
[1:08:35] | Brakish, you’re overexerting yourself. | 布拉奇什 你别把自己累坏了 |
[1:08:38] | What is that thing doing here? | 这东西为什么给拿出来了 |
[1:08:39] | Alright. Be a good boy, go stand over there. | 好了 乖乖的 过去站着 |
[1:08:44] | Wait a second. What meltdown? | 等等 什么熔毁 |
[1:08:45] | Are we sure this thing is safe to use? | 这东西用着安全吗 |
[1:08:47] | Highly unlikely. | 不怎么安全 |
[1:08:50] | Clear! | 离手 |
[1:08:57] | What’s the status of the fleet? | 舰队情况如何 |
[1:08:58] | Only 7% made it back to base, sir. | 只有7%飞回了基地 长官 |
[1:08:59] | – 7%! – Yes, sir. | -7% -是 长官 |
[1:09:01] | General. Cheyenne Mountain is gone. | 将军 夏延山失守 |
[1:09:03] | All members of the presidential line up succession | 所有能继承总统之位的人 |
[1:09:05] | are presumed dead. | 都已推定死亡 |
[1:09:07] | They’re here to swear you in, sir. | 他们是来为您宣誓就职的 长官 |
[1:09:14] | Attention to orders! | 立正 |
[1:09:20] | Please repeat after me. | 请跟我重复 |
[1:09:21] | I, Joshua T. Adams. | 我约书亚·T·亚当斯 |
[1:09:23] | I, Joshua T. Adams. | 我约书亚·T·亚当斯 |
[1:09:24] | – Do solemnly swear. – Do solemnly swear. | -郑重宣布 -郑重宣布 |
[1:09:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:09:44] | You are right. | 你是对的 |
[1:09:48] | We’re not going to beat them this time. | 我们这次打不过他们了 |
[1:09:52] | God, look at the line. It’s like a thousand cars. | 天呐 看看这队排的 足有上千辆车 |
[1:09:56] | We’re never going to get gas. | 我们肯定加不到油了 |
[1:09:58] | Have a little faith. | 有点信念 |
[1:10:00] | You want to talk about faith? | 你想谈信念吗 |
[1:10:04] | My parents are probably dead right now. | 我父母可能已经死了 |
[1:10:08] | And most of my friends… | 我大部分的朋友 |
[1:10:08] | She’s upset because her boyfriend, Kyle, is for sure a goner. | 她难过就是因为她男友凯尔是肯定挂了 |
[1:10:12] | What’s a goner? | 什么叫挂了 |
[1:10:14] | – Someone who is dead. – Felix. | -就是死了 -菲利克斯 |
[1:10:16] | Why don’t you pull over here. | 你把车停这儿 |
[1:10:17] | Let me drive and you take a little break. | 我开会儿 你休息一下 |
[1:10:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:10:26] | David, you should be in the command center. | 大卫 你该待在指挥中心 |
[1:10:30] | President Whitmore, thank god you’re okay. | 惠特莫总统 你没事 太好了 |
[1:10:34] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[1:10:38] | I had 20 years to get us ready. | 我有20年让我们做准备 |
[1:10:42] | And we never had a chance. | 我们却连胜算都没有 |
[1:10:44] | We didn’t last time, either. | 上次不也是吗 |
[1:10:48] | We always knew they were coming back. | 我们一直知道他们会回来的 |
[1:10:53] | But look how far we’ve come. | 但看看我们有多少进步 |
[1:10:55] | In the last 20 years, | 这20年来 |
[1:10:58] | this planet has been unified | 地球的团结 |
[1:10:59] | in a way that’s unprecedented in human history. | 达到了空前的程度 |
[1:11:03] | That’s sacred. | 这是神圣的 |
[1:11:08] | That’s worth fighting for. | 这值得我们为之抗争 |
[1:11:10] | We convinced an entire generation | 我们让一代人相信 |
[1:11:12] | that this is a battle we could win. | 这是场我们能赢的战争 |
[1:11:14] | And they believed us. | 他们相信了我们 |
[1:11:17] | We can’t let them down. | 我们不能让他们失望 |
[1:11:21] | It wasn’t luck last time. | 我们上次不是靠运气获胜 |
[1:11:25] | It was our resolve. | 而是决心 |
[1:11:29] | We all have to fight till our last breath. | 我们都得决战到死 |
[1:11:35] | And that is going to lead us to victory. | 这会带我们走向胜利 |
[1:11:41] | You understand some of their language. | 你能理解一部分他们的语言 |
[1:11:43] | I like you to tell me | 你能不能告诉我 |
[1:11:44] | if any of these writings mean anything to you. | 你是否能认得出这些文字 |
[1:11:50] | So okay, how about this one. | 这张怎么样 |
[1:11:53] | This talks about an intergalactic war. | 这讲述的是星系间战争 |
[1:11:59] | This concerns the whole universe. | 这事关全宇宙 |
[1:12:01] | What about this one? | 这张呢 |
[1:12:05] | Something about an enemy. | 关于什么敌人 |
[1:12:08] | That needs to be destroyed before it gets to us. | 要赶在它到来之前毁灭它 |
[1:12:12] | Wait. I had a case study in Brazil, | 等等 我在巴西遇到过一个案例 |
[1:12:15] | where my patient didn’t describe the circle as fear. | 我的病人没有把圈描述成恐惧 |
[1:12:20] | He refereed to it as “Enemy”. | 而是说它是”敌人” |
[1:12:25] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:12:29] | Their enemy is our ally. | 他们的敌人就是我们的同盟 |
[1:12:34] | Your laser’s smoking. | 你的激光冒烟了 |
[1:12:37] | Get it out of here. | 拿走吧 |
[1:12:39] | Tell them to try and pull it open. | 叫他们把它掰开 |
[1:13:00] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 小美人 |
[1:13:03] | Time to find out what secrets you’re hiding. | 看看你都藏了什么秘密吧 |
[1:13:07] | Alright, let’s go get everyone. Bring them here. | 好了 去把大家都叫过来 |
[1:13:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[1:13:24] | Watch your back! | 小心身后 |
[1:13:26] | Scopio! Come on, they’re picking us up! Move! | 蝎子 他们来了 快 |
[1:13:36] | Jake, get out of the way! | 杰克 闪开 |
[1:14:07] | Guys. You really need to see this. | 伙计们 你们得来看看 |
[1:14:10] | I’ve run every possible scan. | 我进行了各种扫描 |
[1:14:11] | It’s not giving off any kind of signal. | 检测不到任何信号 |
[1:14:13] | I mean nothing. It’s like it doesn’t even exist. | 什么都没有 就好像它不存在 |
[1:14:17] | It looks like it’s trying to hide itself. | 它似乎想掩藏自己 |
[1:14:21] | It’s really smooth. | 好光滑 |
[1:14:24] | You’re not wearing gloves, you’ll contaminate it! | 你都没戴手套 你会污染它的 |
[1:14:26] | Remove your hands, Floyd. | 把手拿下来 佛洛依德 |
[1:14:28] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[1:14:30] | – I can’t. – What do you mean you can’t, Rosenberg? | -我拿不动 -什么叫拿不动 罗森博格 |
[1:14:34] | Okay. I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[1:14:35] | Somebody do something, it’s swallowing me. | 谁做点什么 它把我吞了 |
[1:14:37] | Just stay calm and don’t panic. | 冷静点 别慌 |
[1:14:39] | This thing is trying to eat me, your advice is not to panic? | 这东西要吃了我 你就叫我别慌吗 |
[1:15:41] | It looks like they’re mobilizing. | 他们似乎要出动了 |
[1:16:03] | David, please tell me this isn’t some kind of a Trojan horse. | 大卫 告诉我这东西不是特洛伊木马吧 |
[1:16:07] | I don’t think it’s a danger to us, | 我觉得它对我们没威胁 |
[1:16:09] | but it must be to them. | 但对他们肯定有 |
[1:16:11] | He turned it on just by touching it. | 他的触摸启动了它 |
[1:16:13] | I activated myself when I detected your biological signature | 我检测到你的生物特征与他们不同后 |
[1:16:17] | to be different from theirs. | 便自我启动了 |
[1:16:19] | It speaks, ha, in English. | 它会说话 还是英语 |
[1:16:22] | I deconstructed your primitive language. | 我解构了你们原始的语言 |
[1:16:25] | – We’re-We’re primitive? – Correct. | -我们原始吗 -是的 |
[1:16:28] | My species shed our biological existence | 我的种族数千年前就 |
[1:16:30] | for a virtual one thousands of years ago. | 用虚拟存在代替了生物存在 |
[1:16:33] | Far out. | 厉害 |
[1:16:34] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[1:16:36] | When I intercepted their distress call, | 我截获他们的求救呼叫后 |
[1:16:38] | I knew they would come to exterminate you. | 我知道他们会来消灭你们 |
[1:16:42] | I came to evacuate as many of you as possible. | 我是来尽我所能对你们进行疏散的 |
[1:16:45] | But you attacked me with the same weapons that they used on us. | 但你们却用他们曾用来对付我们的武器袭击了我 |
[1:16:50] | – They attacked you? – Correct. | -他们袭击过你们 -是的 |
[1:16:53] | A harvester ship conquered our planet | 一艘收割者飞船征服了我母星 |
[1:16:55] | and extracted it’s molten core. | 并抽取了其熔岩地核 |
[1:16:58] | They used them to refuel their ships and grow their technology. | 他们用它来为其飞船供能 发展其科技 |
[1:17:03] | They’ve done this to countless civilizations. | 他们曾如此毁灭过无数文明 |
[1:17:07] | We fought them for thousands of years. | 我们跟他们斗争了数千年 |
[1:17:09] | But they destroyed all of our ships. | 但他们摧毁了我们全部的飞船 |
[1:17:12] | I, am the sole survivor. | 我是唯一的幸存者 |
[1:17:15] | I am so sorry to hear that. Do you have a plan? | 我很遗憾 你有什么计划吗 |
[1:17:18] | My system holds the key to superior technology. | 我的系统能够解锁高等科技 |
[1:17:21] | And there is a hidden planet | 另外还有一个隐藏星球 |
[1:17:23] | where I teach refugees from other fallen worlds | 我在那里教其他陨落世界的难民 |
[1:17:26] | how to build weapons that will defeat them once and for all. | 建造能永远击败他们的武器 |
[1:17:31] | That’s why they’re afraid of you. | 所以他们才怕你 |
[1:17:33] | You’re the only ones who threaten their existence. | 你是他们存在的唯一威胁 |
[1:17:36] | Correct. | 是的 |
[1:17:38] | But now that I’m activated, | 但现在我启动了 |
[1:17:40] | the queen will detect my signature | 蜂后能感应到我的特征信号 |
[1:17:42] | and hunt me down. | 并找到我 |
[1:17:44] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:17:46] | She’s already on her way. | 她已经在赶来了 |
[1:17:48] | Yeah. She’s coming. | 是啊 她要来了 |
[1:17:51] | And what would happen if… if we’re able to kill her. | 如果我们杀了她会怎么样 |
[1:17:56] | No one has ever killed a harvester queen. | 还从未有人能杀死收割者蜂后 |
[1:18:00] | That’s encouraging. | 真令人振奋 |
[1:18:01] | But as a hive, her fighters will fall | 但作为蜂巢 她的战斗机将坠毁 |
[1:18:04] | and her ship will leave your planet, | 她的飞船将撤离你们星球 |
[1:18:06] | recalled by other harvester queens. | 被其他收割者蜂后召回 |
[1:18:09] | But it’s too late now. | 但现在太迟了 |
[1:18:10] | You must terminate me or she will get the coordinates | 你们必须毁掉我 否则她将拿到 |
[1:18:13] | to the refugee planet. And that will be the end. | 难民星球的坐标 那就将一切尽失 |
[1:18:17] | Wait-Wait a second. Wait a second. | 等等 等等 |
[1:18:18] | If we are so sure that she’s coming here to get you. | 如果我们确定她会来找你 |
[1:18:20] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[1:18:21] | We can bait her… like she baited us. | 我们可以给她下套 就像她对我们那样 |
[1:18:29] | Mr. President, Dr. Okun thinks | 总统先生 奥肯博士认为 |
[1:18:31] | that we can replicate the sphere’s | 我们可以复制球体的 |
[1:18:33] | – RF radiation signal. – David, English please. | -射频辐射信号 -大卫 说英语 |
[1:18:35] | Every computer has a radioactive signature, | 每台电脑都有自己的辐射信号 |
[1:18:37] | whether it’s your laptop, you phone, even your watch. | 笔记本 手机 手表都有 |
[1:18:40] | But the sphere has a RFR that’s completely off the charts. | 但球体的射频辐射完全不同 |
[1:18:44] | So, if we hide the real sphere inside the isolation chamber, | 如果我们将真正的球体藏在隔离室 |
[1:18:48] | and pack this decoy transmitter so to speak, onto a Tug | 然后把一台诱饵发射器放在一辆拖船上 |
[1:18:51] | filled with cold-fusion bombs and lure her out to the salt flats. | 并装满冷聚变炸弹 再把她引到盐场上 |
[1:18:55] | We can fly right up her royal ass | 我们可以让拖船飞进她身体里 |
[1:18:57] | and bon voyage! | 把她炸飞 |
[1:19:00] | You set off cold-fusion bombs, | 你引爆冷聚变炸弹 |
[1:19:01] | you’re gonna kill everyone from here to Houston. | 从这儿到休斯顿都将无人生还 |
[1:19:04] | Not if we use the shield generators from this base | 如果我们用基地的能量罩发生器 |
[1:19:06] | to contain the blast. | 控制爆炸就没事了 |
[1:19:09] | Without our shields, | 如果拿走能量罩 |
[1:19:10] | you better put a blaster in every able-bodied hand. | 你最好给每个能举枪的人发个镭射枪 |
[1:19:13] | – And get them ready to shoot some aliens. – Yes, sir. | -让他们准备好对付外星人 -是 长官 |
[1:19:16] | Now, we just need a way to… see her coming. | 我们只需要想个办法监测她的动向 |
[1:19:19] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:19:21] | – Do your thing. – My thing. | -去做你该做的 -我该做的 |
[1:19:22] | My thing. My thing. | 我该做的 |
[1:19:28] | – Take it off! – Copy, sir. | -摘掉 -收到 长官 |
[1:19:30] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[1:19:31] | This old radar truck was suppose to go to the Smithsonian. | 这辆老雷达车本该送去史密森尼博物馆的 |
[1:19:35] | – They never picked it up. – It’s a good thing they didn’t. | -但他们没来拿 -幸好了 |
[1:19:39] | Yeah, drive it to the highest point. The higher the better. | 开去制高点 越高越好 |
[1:19:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:19:46] | Look what I found in the hold. | 看我在仓库发现了什么 |
[1:19:47] | We should be able to communicate with this. | 我们用这东西应该能联系他们 |
[1:19:50] | Let’s hook up the antenna. | 架上天线 |
[1:19:54] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[1:19:59] | The drill is cracking the outer mantle. But… | 他们钻到外地幔了 但是… |
[1:20:01] | that shouldn’t happen for another… | 这应该还有… |
[1:20:03] | We were wrong. | 我们算错了 |
[1:20:04] | We do not have 7 hours until the Earth core breach. | 突破地核不是7小时之后 |
[1:20:07] | We only have… one. | 只有 一小时 |
[1:20:12] | Call it in. | 上报 |
[1:20:14] | Area 51. Area 51. Do you copy? | 51区 51区 是否收到 |
[1:20:27] | So the idea | 我们想 |
[1:20:29] | is to get her to follow this tug into the salt flats | 利用放在船上的诱饵发射器让她 |
[1:20:33] | using the decoy transmitter on board. | 跟着这辆拖船进入盐场 |
[1:20:37] | And once she’s taken the bait, | 一旦她中计 |
[1:20:39] | our cold-fusion bombs can go to town. | 我们的冷聚变炸弹就可以发挥威力了 |
[1:20:42] | It’s a hail Mary. | 虽然很冒险 |
[1:20:44] | It can work. | 但可以成功 |
[1:20:46] | There’s a catch. | 但有个问题 |
[1:20:47] | As you know, they took out all of our satellites, which means… | 各位知道 我们的卫星都被他们打掉了 |
[1:20:50] | that somebody is going to have to fly in manually. | 所以得有人手动驾驶飞机 |
[1:20:53] | And I know that I’m asking for the ultimate sacrifice. | 我知道这是终极的牺牲 |
[1:20:55] | I know that. | 我很清楚 |
[1:20:57] | But you, you’re the only pilots we have left. | 但你们 是我们仅剩的飞行员 |
[1:21:02] | And I need a volunteer. | 我需要一名志愿者 |
[1:21:04] | Let’s get it done. I’ll fly it in. | 我们赶紧行动吧 我去飞 |
[1:21:07] | No, you won’t. | 不行 |
[1:21:10] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[1:21:11] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[1:21:22] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你这是干什么 |
[1:21:24] | Patty, there’re a lot of reasons I’m the best choice for this. | 帕蒂 有太多理由注定我是最佳人选 |
[1:21:29] | You all have to pick up the pieces once it’s over. | 这事过去后 你们都有生活要继续 |
[1:21:34] | This is my part. | 这是我的责任 |
[1:21:43] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[1:21:45] | Do not let him get on that Tug. | 别让他上那艘拖船 |
[1:21:48] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[1:21:56] | Get the hell off the road! | 给我让开 |
[1:21:58] | If you go any slower, we’ll be going backwards. | 你要是再慢点我们就有负速度了 |
[1:22:01] | Don’t be a schmuck, we have to conserve gas. | 别傻了 我们得省油 |
[1:22:04] | Area 51 is still 75 miles away. | 51区离这儿还有75英里呢 |
[1:22:07] | – We’re running on fumes. – What do we have here? | -根本就是妄想 -这是什么情况 |
[1:22:19] | – Who’s in charge here? – No one. | -这里谁管事 -没人管 |
[1:22:22] | Our driver left us to take a ride to Minnesota. | 司机丢下我们搭车去明尼苏达州了 |
[1:22:25] | Just like that. He just left? | 他就那么走了 |
[1:22:26] | He wanted to go have sex with his girlfriend. | 他想去和他女朋友做爱 |
[1:22:34] | YES! All aboard! | 太好了 都上车 |
[1:22:36] | Wait. Wait wait wait. What about our-our car? | 等等 我们的车怎么办 |
[1:22:38] | We’ll get you a new one when you get your license. | 等你拿到了驾照给你买辆新的 |
[1:22:40] | On the bus, everybody! | 快上车 所有人 |
[1:22:48] | Tell the General we’re up and running. | 告诉将军我们准备好了 |
[1:22:50] | Bring it in! Spin it around. | 推进来 转过来 |
[1:22:55] | Alright. Plug it in. | 好了 插上电 |
[1:22:56] | Radar is operational, sir. | 雷达启动 长官 |
[1:23:01] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[1:23:03] | Alright, they’re coming in fast. | 好了 他们前进的速度很快 |
[1:23:04] | David, we got a real firestorm coming our way | 大卫 一大批敌机正冲过来 |
[1:23:07] | and not a lot of time to prepare. | 准备的时间少得可怜 |
[1:23:08] | Give me numbers, Mr. President. | 给个时间 总统先生 |
[1:23:10] | 9 minutes to the queen ship’s arrival. | 蜂后的飞船九分钟后到达 |
[1:23:12] | Roughly 22 minutes before the drill reaches our molten core. | 大约22分钟后地核将被钻透 |
[1:23:15] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[1:23:16] | Take your positions. We don’t have a second to lose! | 各就位 我们没时间耽搁了 |
[1:23:21] | Are we going to make it, sir? | 我们能赶上吗 长官 |
[1:23:23] | You bet your ass we will. | 绝对赶得上 |
[1:23:25] | Alright. Here we go, men. | 好了 行动 各位 |
[1:23:26] | – Get up on that barricade. – Let’s go. | -在壁垒上就位 -走 |
[1:23:28] | – Get your weapons. – Prepare to shoot on command. | -拿上武器 -听到口令就开火 |
[1:23:34] | This thing is way cooler than the machete. | 这玩意儿比砍刀酷多了 |
[1:23:40] | Sorry! Sorry, everyone. That was my bad. | 抱歉 抱歉 各位 是我不小心 |
[1:23:49] | I’m going to see if it’s clear. | 我去确认安全 |
[1:23:52] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[1:23:55] | – Hell of a time to scare a guy. – Sorry. | -真会挑时间吓唬人 -抱歉 |
[1:23:56] | Oh, t’s good. It’s great to see you. | 没事 挺好的 见到你真好 |
[1:23:58] | It’s good to see you too. | 见到你也很好 |
[1:23:59] | – I didn’t think you’d made it. – Why not? | -没想到你能活下来 -为什么 |
[1:24:02] | Uh, you know. | 就是 |
[1:24:04] | You haven’t flown a fighter in a while, so I figure… | 你都很久没开过战斗机了 我就想着… |
[1:24:06] | You’re alive, that’s what counts. | 你还活着 这最重要 |
[1:24:08] | Enough with the reunion. They’re going to hear us. | 别再激动了 要被他们听到了 |
[1:24:10] | – More of us made it. – You’re still talking loud. | -还有其他幸存者 -你声音一点没小 |
[1:24:14] | So what now? Go in guns blazing? | 现在呢 硬碰吗 |
[1:24:18] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:24:19] | You guys, get to those fighters and don’t leave me hanging. | 你们去开战斗机 记得配合我 |
[1:24:21] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:24:28] | Excuse me! Down here. | 打扰一下 在下面 |
[1:24:32] | There you go. | 对了 |
[1:24:33] | Listen, I usually don’t hold a grudge. | 听着 我不是个记仇的人 |
[1:24:35] | But… you killed my parents. | 但是 你们杀了我父母 |
[1:24:39] | So… Well, I’m going to make an exception for you guys. | 所以呢 我打算给你们破个例 |
[1:24:44] | Charlie, Rain. You two take the first fighter. | 查理 芮恩 你们去开第一架 |
[1:24:50] | I’ve been holding that one for a while. | 我都憋了好久了 |
[1:24:53] | – Their technology hasn’t change at all. – Get the weapons ready. | -他们的科技一点没变 -准备武器 |
[1:25:01] | New interface. | 界面更新了 |
[1:25:05] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:25:07] | Jake’s in trouble! Let’s go! | 杰克有麻烦了 我们冲 |
[1:25:18] | Getting a little low there, Rain. | 有点低了吧 芮恩 |
[1:25:27] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[1:25:31] | Oh no, you don’t. | 别想 |
[1:25:36] | – Should have kept running. – Get your ass out of there! | -是该继续跑来着 -赶紧给我跑 |
[1:25:39] | Take this. | 尝尝这个 |
[1:25:42] | – Hey, thanks for that. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[1:25:44] | Get up there where you belong. | 起来坐你该坐的位子去 |
[1:25:46] | What, you don’t want to fly? | 怎么 你不开吗 |
[1:25:46] | Hell no. I want to shoot. | 才不 我要开枪 |
[1:25:48] | All pilots, go to channel 6 on your radios. | 所有飞行员 无线电调至波段6 |
[1:25:51] | Anytime, gentlemen. | 能不能走了 先生们 |
[1:25:52] | You guys, go ahead. We’ll cover the rear. | 你们先走 我们殿后 |
[1:26:01] | They’re closing doors. They’re closing doors. | 他们要关门了 他们要关门了 |
[1:26:04] | Jake, where are you? | 杰克 你们在哪 |
[1:26:08] | We’re on our way. Rain, how long have we got? | 马上到 芮恩 我们还有多久 |
[1:26:10] | 20 seconds, max. | 最多20秒 |
[1:26:11] | No, Rain. Stop, bank left. | 不 芮恩 停下 左转 |
[1:26:15] | – We have to go. – No. | -我们得出去 -不行 |
[1:26:17] | We’re not leaving anyone else behind. No one else dies today. | 我们不能再抛下谁了 今天再不许死人了 |
[1:26:21] | – You with me? – I’m with you. | -你同意吗 -同意 |
[1:26:30] | It’s getting dicey up here. | 这儿越来越危险了 |
[1:26:31] | Rain, just get out of here! | 芮恩 你们赶紧出去 |
[1:26:32] | Respectfully, sir. No way in hell. | 无意冒犯 长官 没门儿 |
[1:26:38] | Come on! | 该死 |
[1:26:39] | Hey, man. I just want you to know. | 兄弟 我想跟你说一声 |
[1:26:41] | If we don’t make it out of here, | 以防我们没命出去了 |
[1:26:43] | I’m really sorry for almost killing you in training. | 训练的时候差点害死你我真的很抱歉 |
[1:26:46] | Well, if we don’t make it out of here, I just want you to know. | 要是我们没命出去了 我也有句话给你 |
[1:26:47] | I’m not sorry at all about punching you in the face. | 我一点都不后悔揍了你一拳 |
[1:26:55] | Yeah. Way to go, Charlie! | 干得好 查理 |
[1:26:58] | Alright, we’re clear. You lead, we follow. | 好了 安全了 你们带路我们跟着 |
[1:27:04] | Faster, Rain. Faster! | 再快点 芮恩 再快点 |
[1:27:10] | Hang on to your seat, buddy! | 坐稳了 伙计 |
[1:27:20] | Jake, did you make it? | 杰克 你们出来了吗 |
[1:27:23] | Rain. | 芮恩 |
[1:27:24] | Did you see him come out of there? | 你看到他们出来了吗 |
[1:27:27] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:27:31] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:27:33] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[1:27:37] | You can’t do that to me. You can’t. | 你不能这么对我 你不能 |
[1:27:41] | I told you you’d get lonely without me. | 就说离了我你会孤独的 |
[1:27:44] | All right, aviators. Let’s turn and burn. | 好了 飞行员们 赶紧走了 |
[1:27:47] | Clock’s ticking, we got to get out of here. | 没时间了 我们得快点离开这儿 |
[1:27:53] | Standby for a broadcast from the United States government. | 接下来播出来自美国政府的一条广播 |
[1:27:57] | I understand that many people around the world are tuning into | 我知道全世界有许多人都把 |
[1:28:00] | this channel on their shortwave radios. | 短波无线电调到了这个频段 |
[1:28:03] | To you out there and here at home. | 致世界 也致美国的所有人民 |
[1:28:06] | Make no mistake, this is humanity’s last stand. | 请相信 这是人类背水一战的时刻 |
[1:28:10] | What we do in the next 12 minutes | 接下来的12分钟里我们要做的事 |
[1:28:12] | will either define the human race or finish it. | 要么能拯救人类 要么将终结人类 |
[1:28:15] | To those of you listening: | 致所有在收听的人 |
[1:28:17] | No matter your nationality, color, or creed, | 不论国籍 肤色 或信仰 |
[1:28:21] | I ask that all of you pray for us. | 我请求所有人 为我们祈祷 |
[1:28:25] | No matter our differences, we are all one people. | 不论我们有何差异 我们终属同一种族 |
[1:28:28] | Whatever happens, succeed or fail, | 不论结果是生是死 |
[1:28:33] | we will face it together, | 我们都将作为一个种族 |
[1:28:36] | standing as one. | 共同面对 |
[1:28:41] | Decoy mission launch, T minus 60 seconds. | 诱饵行动 倒计时60秒起飞 |
[1:28:44] | Patricia! Patricia. | 帕特丽夏 帕特丽夏 |
[1:28:47] | – What is it? – It’s your dad, he collapsed. | -怎么了 -你父亲 他晕倒了 |
[1:28:49] | Come with me quick. | 快跟我来 |
[1:28:54] | Mission is fueled, loaded and ready for launch. | 燃料已加满 武器已装备 可以出发 |
[1:28:57] | – Where is he? – He asked me, as a friend, as a father. | -他在哪 -他作为朋友和父亲求我的 |
[1:29:06] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:29:18] | Decoy convoy. Hold in ready position. | 诱饵护卫队 进入待命状态 |
[1:29:24] | It says here, you got to fly on Air Force One. | 这上面写着 你曾上过空军一号 |
[1:29:27] | You meet the President? | 你见过总统吗 |
[1:29:28] | My dad says your son never went to space | 我爸爸说你儿子根本没去过太空 |
[1:29:30] | and it’s just a conspiracy. | 这都是个阴谋 |
[1:29:32] | Oh yeah? You father’s a putz. | 是吗 你爸就是个二货 |
[1:29:40] | Wait. Do you-Do you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[1:29:43] | – That kid making fun of me? – No. That sound. | -那孩子骂我吗 -不 那个声音 |
[1:29:55] | Kids, hold on to your seats! | 孩子们 坐稳了 |
[1:30:00] | They’re inbound. 10 seconds till contact. | 他们进入范围了 距交火还有10秒 |
[1:30:04] | They’re going to target the cannon first. | 他们会首先攻击大炮 |
[1:30:05] | We won’t get too many shots off so you just make them count. | 我们没机会打多少发 所以别浪费机会 |
[1:30:14] | On my command! | 听我口令 |
[1:30:16] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:30:40] | I have to take this fighter. | 我得开走这架战斗机 |
[1:30:42] | We’re still priming the fusion drive. It’s only 32%. | 我们还在填充聚变燃料 只装了32% |
[1:30:44] | That’s more than enough. Give me the harness. | 足够了 给我穿上伞带 |
[1:30:49] | General, we’re up and running. | 将军 我们准备就绪 |
[1:30:50] | Alright, Tom. You’re ready to go. | 好的 汤姆 你可以出发了 |
[1:30:52] | Activate the decoy transmitter on my mark. | 听口令启动诱饵发射器 |
[1:30:54] | 3 2 1 3. 2. 1. | |
[1:30:59] | Isolation chamber activated. | 隔离室启动 |
[1:31:02] | Convoy is a go. Give them cover fire, now. | 护送队可以出发 掩护他们 快 |
[1:31:09] | Now, Tom. Now. | 现在 汤姆 出发 |
[1:31:21] | It’s working. She’s following the decoy. | 成功了 她去追诱饵了 |
[1:31:23] | Wait! What are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[1:31:25] | It doesn’t matter, we’re isolated. I’m going to turn it back on. | 没事 我们被隔离了 我要重启它 |
[1:31:27] | – Why would you do that? – To see what else this thing knows. | -为什么 -看看它还知道什么 |
[1:31:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[1:31:32] | Just have a few questions, if you don’t mind. | 我就想问几个问题 如果你不介意的话 |
[1:31:35] | Sir, there’s a school bus heading directly towards for the trap. | 长官 那边有辆校车直冲着陷阱去了 |
[1:31:38] | No no no… | 不不不 |
[1:31:39] | David, the queen ship will be there in 2 minutes. | 大卫 蜂后的飞船两分钟后到 |
[1:31:43] | Who is that? No. No. No. | 那是谁啊 不不不 |
[1:31:47] | There’s a tall gangly man waving us down over there. | 那边有个很高很瘦的人在向我们招手 |
[1:31:50] | – Hey, look. – Tall, gangly? | -看 -很高 很瘦 |
[1:31:52] | That’s my David. | 那是我儿子大卫 |
[1:31:55] | Just who is this blind idiot? | 这个没长眼睛的白痴是谁啊 |
[1:31:56] | Yeah! Yes! Yes! Thank you. | 很好 很好 我谢谢你 |
[1:32:02] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:32:07] | This is going to catapult our civilization by thousands of years. | 这将推进我们的文明几千年都不止 |
[1:32:11] | Our understanding of physics, | 我们对物理的理解 |
[1:32:13] | wormholes, everything everything everything. | 对虫洞 对一切的一切的一切 |
[1:32:15] | – Babe, calm down, calm down. – I don’t want to calm down! | -宝贝 镇定 -我才不想镇定 |
[1:32:19] | David! | 大卫 |
[1:32:20] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:32:21] | We have to wait for the end of the world for us to get together. | 得等世界末日了我们才能见个面吗 |
[1:32:24] | Come, David. Give me a kiss already. | 好了 大卫 快来亲我一下 |
[1:32:25] | You’re alive. I’m-I’m-I’m busy right now. | 你还活着 我现在有点忙 |
[1:32:27] | You’ll be happy to know I made some acquaintances. | 告诉你我认识了几个朋友 |
[1:32:28] | They came to see you. | 他们是来看你的 |
[1:32:29] | I’m a little busy right now, Dad. | 我现在有点忙 爸 |
[1:32:31] | – You and I. We’re going to have to talk. – I said not now. | -我们俩得好好谈谈 -现在不行 |
[1:32:33] | – Look. Look. Look. – Yeah, I see. | -看 看 -嗯 我看到了 |
[1:32:43] | Tom, it looks like the plan is working. | 汤姆 看来计划成功了 |
[1:32:46] | She thinks you’ve got the sphere. | 她认为球体在你那儿 |
[1:32:48] | – She’s going after you. – You got to get these kids to cover. | -她去追你了 -你得赶紧带孩子们躲起来 |
[1:32:49] | – Go. Go. – All right! | -快走 -好啦 |
[1:32:59] | It’s good to see you flying again. | 又能看到你飞行真好 |
[1:33:02] | You place is in the air. | 你属于天空 |
[1:33:06] | You should have let me do this. | 你应该让我去的 |
[1:33:08] | You saved the world once before, Dad. | 你已经救过世界一次了 爸爸 |
[1:33:10] | I’m not saving the world, Patty. | 我不是在拯救世界 帕蒂 |
[1:33:14] | I’m saving you. | 我是在救你 |
[1:33:20] | Tom, what’s going on? | 汤姆 怎么了 |
[1:33:21] | She’s in my head. | 她侵入了我的思想 |
[1:33:24] | Mr. President, you got incoming fighters on your six. | 总统先生 你正后方跟来了战斗机 |
[1:33:27] | Can you get me to the target, Lieutenant Whitmore? | 你能带我去目标处吗 惠特莫中尉 |
[1:33:30] | Yes, sir. Follow me. | 是 长官 跟我来 |
[1:33:35] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:33:41] | Go now. | 去吧 |
[1:33:49] | Now. Now. Activate the shield. | 现在 现在 启动防护罩 |
[1:33:50] | Shield engaged. | 防护罩启动 |
[1:33:54] | Lieutenant Whitmore, clear the blast zone. | 惠特莫中尉 离开爆炸区 |
[1:34:07] | Surprise to see me? | 见到我意外吗 |
[1:34:08] | Do it. Push the button, Tom. | 动手 按下开关 汤姆 |
[1:34:10] | Do it, Tom. | 动手吧 汤姆 |
[1:34:13] | That’s right. We got you. | 没错 我们逮住你了 |
[1:34:15] | On behalf of the planet Earth, happy 4th of July! | 我代表地球 祝你独立日快乐 |
[1:34:35] | Do we have confirmation, David? | 能确认吗 大卫 |
[1:34:46] | I think it’s safe to say, Mr. President. | 我想可以确认 总统先生 |
[1:34:48] | That, we got her. | 我们干掉她了 |
[1:35:09] | Wait, if she’s dead, | 等等 如果她死了 |
[1:35:10] | why are her fighters still attacking us? | 为什么她的战斗机还在进攻 |
[1:35:22] | – Command, we have a breach. – How many do you think? | -指挥部 外星人越狱了 -有多少 |
[1:35:24] | About 2 dozen, sir. | 大约20多个 长官 |
[1:35:25] | Under no circumstances do they see the sphere. | 绝不能让它们找到球体 |
[1:35:28] | You do whatever it takes! Do you copy? | 不惜一切代价 明白吗 |
[1:35:30] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:35:35] | This is Sam, my navigator. | 这位是萨曼 我的领航员 |
[1:35:38] | You’re a lot taller than I imagined. | 你比我想象的高多了 |
[1:35:40] | This is her sister, Daisy. | 这是她妹妹 黛茜 |
[1:35:42] | – Bobby. – Um, sir. Is that suppose to happen? | -鲍比 -先生 这个样子正常吗 |
[1:35:46] | – Oh my god. – Not good. | -天呐 -不妙 |
[1:35:51] | Oh my god. She has her own shield. | 天呐 她有自己的防护罩 |
[1:35:53] | – What is that? – Okay, back on the bus, kids! | -那是什么 -回车上去 孩子们 |
[1:35:56] | Back on the bus. Here we go. | 快回车上去 快走 |
[1:36:03] | Ginger! | 小黄 |
[1:36:06] | Come on, Ginger! | 快过来 小黄 |
[1:36:08] | No, no, no. We’re getting out. | 不 我们得赶紧离开 |
[1:36:09] | Come on, girl. Come on, let’s go. | 快过来 我们走 |
[1:36:10] | We all have to wait for the dog. I guess so. | 一车人等一只狗 好吧 |
[1:36:16] | Okay. Go, go, go. | 好了 开车 |
[1:36:20] | Oh my god! | 我的天呐 |
[1:36:27] | All remaining pilots, target the queen. | 全体飞行员 瞄准蜂后 |
[1:36:28] | Unload everything you got. | 火力全开 |
[1:36:44] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:36:47] | We need backup down here now! | 我们需要紧急支援 |
[1:36:49] | We got a serious breach in cell block 5. | 5号囚室严重损毁 |
[1:36:52] | We got aliens on the loose. We need backup now! | 外星人逃逸 我们需要支援 |
[1:36:54] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:37:08] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[1:37:10] | Sir, that thing just leapt into the air! | 先生 那东西跳到天上去了 |
[1:37:12] | – What did he just say? – Something about jumping. | -他说啥 -跳起来什么的 |
[1:37:42] | We are within 6 minutes, sir. | 我们还剩6分钟 先生 |
[1:37:44] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:37:49] | David, 6 minutes to Earth’s core breach. | 大卫 距钻透地核还剩6分钟 |
[1:38:15] | – General Adams, her shield is down! – Yes! | -亚当斯将军 她的防护罩破了 -太棒了 |
[1:38:18] | I repeat. Her shield is down. | 重复 她的防护罩破了 |
[1:38:19] | Great job, Lieutenant. | 干得好 中尉 |
[1:38:55] | I got you, baby. | 有我罩你 亲爱的 |
[1:39:02] | We’re going to get you out of this. | 我们会救你的 |
[1:39:08] | Aim for her gun, Charlie. Aim for her gun. | 瞄准她的枪 查理 瞄准她的枪 |
[1:39:12] | This is Captain Hiller. We hijacked a couple of alien fighters. | 我是席勒上尉 我们抢了几架外星人战斗机 |
[1:39:15] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -好 -太棒了 |
[1:39:16] | Do not shoot at us. We’re the ones trailing smoke. | 别打我们 我们有拉烟 |
[1:39:19] | Roger that, Captain Hiller. | 收到 席勒上尉 |
[1:39:21] | – Yes! – Come on, get her. | -好样的 -上啊 打她 |
[1:39:22] | Shoot her down! | 打死她 |
[1:39:26] | Whitmore destroyed the queen’s ship | 惠特莫击毁了蜂后的飞船 |
[1:39:28] | and his daughter knocked out her shield. | 他女儿摧毁了她的防护罩 |
[1:39:30] | Now listen up. They’re going for our molten core. | 听好了 他们目标是地核 |
[1:39:32] | You’ve got 4 minutes to destroy the queen. | 你们还剩4分钟时间消灭蜂后 |
[1:39:35] | So give her hell. | 狠狠地打 |
[1:39:37] | Copy that, no pressure. | 收到 完全没压力 |
[1:39:48] | We’re really running into an alien prison! | 我们是在往外星监狱跑啊 |
[1:39:50] | This is the one! | 就是这里 |
[1:39:51] | – Open up! – We’re here! | -开门 -我们来了 |
[1:40:02] | She knows! | 她知道了 |
[1:40:05] | She’s coming! | 她要来了 |
[1:40:18] | Dylan, what’s happening? | 迪伦 发生什么了 |
[1:40:19] | I don’t know. My controls just stopped responding. | 不知道 操作没反应了 |
[1:40:22] | – Same here. – Charlie, do something. | -我也是 -查理 快想办法 |
[1:40:24] | I can’t. | 没办法 |
[1:40:25] | She must have taken control over our systems. | 她一定是控制了战斗机系统 |
[1:40:27] | I think we are part of the hive now. | 我们成了蜂巢的一部分了 |
[1:40:32] | Looks like we’re not the only ones. | 看来不止我们 |
[1:40:40] | What the hell. She’s taking us straight to Area 51. | 搞什么鬼 她要带我们去51区 |
[1:40:49] | Hey, what are you doing? What are you doing? | 你要干吗 你这是做什么 |
[1:40:51] | You’re not going to follow her! | 你不会想跟着她吧 |
[1:40:52] | Stay behind the yellow line, please Dad. | 请站在黄线后面 爸 |
[1:40:53] | – There’s no yellow line. – Imagine one. | -哪来的黄线 -想象一条 |
[1:41:03] | Yeah! Take that! Yeah! Yeah! | 去死吧 去死吧 |
[1:41:12] | See. | 瞧见没 |
[1:41:14] | I told you I’ll figure it out. | 跟你说过我自有办法 |
[1:41:22] | You talk too much. | 你话太多了 |
[1:41:30] | Baby, we’re saved | 亲爱的 我们得救了 |
[1:41:34] | They got me. | 我中枪了 |
[1:41:38] | Oh no. | 不 |
[1:41:39] | Don’t worry. I’m going to get you to sick bay. | 别担心 我带你去医务室 |
[1:41:42] | I’m afraid I’m not able to make. | 我恐怕撑不住了 |
[1:41:44] | Wait a minute. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:41:46] | You can’t go. | 你不能死 |
[1:41:47] | Whose gonna… Whose gonna water your orchids? | 谁来给你的兰花浇水呢 |
[1:41:51] | Whose gonna make sure you put your pants on when I’m gone? | 我不在 谁来提醒你穿裤子呢 |
[1:41:54] | Baby, you’re right. | 亲爱的 是啊 |
[1:41:56] | I got something I got to tell you. | 有件事我一直想对你说 |
[1:41:59] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:42:00] | This… was supposed to be a sweater. | 这本来是想打成毛衣的 |
[1:42:10] | Oh no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:42:13] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:42:35] | What the hell is she doing? | 她究竟在做什么 |
[1:42:40] | That’s close enough, David. That’s close enough. | 够近了 大卫 够近了 |
[1:42:45] | It’s like they are trying to protect her. | 他们似乎是想保护她 |
[1:42:49] | More are coming. | 更多外星人要来了 |
[1:42:52] | – Give me that thing! – Take that. | -把枪给我 -拿这个 |
[1:43:01] | 2 minutes, sir. 2 minutes until core breach. | 2分钟 先生 距钻透地核还剩2分钟 |
[1:43:04] | Captain Hiller, you got 2 minutes. 2 minutes. | 席勒上尉 还剩2分钟 2分钟 |
[1:43:08] | We got to get of this tornado. | 我们得逃出这个龙卷风 |
[1:43:10] | Every tornado has an eye, right? | 龙卷风都有风眼 对吗 |
[1:43:11] | I think if we want to get a shot at her, we got to get up there. | 如果我们想打她 就得飞上去 |
[1:43:14] | How are we going to do that? | 怎么飞上去 |
[1:43:15] | We don’t have any manual controls left. | 又不能人工操控战斗机 |
[1:43:17] | Well, don’t these things have fusion drive or something? | 这玩意不是有核聚变驱动器吗 |
[1:43:19] | Are you kidding me? That thing is make for outer space! | 你逗我吗 那是外太空用的 |
[1:43:22] | Down here we’ll burn up! | 在这里我们会起火的 |
[1:43:24] | You got a better idea, Charlie? | 你有更好的建议吗 查理 |
[1:43:25] | From where I’m sitting, it looks like it’s our only damn chance! | 依我看 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:43:28] | – Our only chance to die. – Charlie, shut up! | -唯一送死的机会 -查理 闭嘴 |
[1:43:31] | Rain, on the thrusters. | 芮恩 启动推进器 |
[1:43:35] | You’re all crazy! | 你们都疯了 |
[1:43:36] | 1 2 3 One. Two. Three. | |
[1:44:04] | Ah, still alive. Still alive. | 还活着 还活着 |
[1:44:07] | – You alright? – Woo, man. | -你还好吗 -天呐 |
[1:44:10] | – I got the controls back. – And our weapons are working. | -我又能控制了 -武器也能用了 |
[1:44:13] | Yeah, but our engines are fried. | 对 但我们的引擎烧焦了 |
[1:44:15] | Alright. Well, it’s got to be a controlled dive then. | 那就得进行受控俯冲了 |
[1:44:21] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[1:44:23] | Everybody, we got 1 shot at this. Let’s make it count. | 各位 我们只有一次机会 好好把握 |
[1:44:28] | Thanks for always looking out for me, Jake. | 谢谢你一直罩着我 杰克 |
[1:44:31] | You got it, buddy. | 应该的 哥们 |
[1:44:38] | It’s over. It’s over. | 结束了 结束了 |
[1:44:40] | – You got them all. – Okay. | -都杀光了 -好吧 |
[1:44:51] | Except that one. | 除了那只 |
[1:44:53] | Oh my god. She’s got it. | 我的天呐 她拿到球体了 |
[1:44:55] | Fire! Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 开火 |
[1:45:06] | Get ready for a close encounter, bitch! | 准备吃炮吧 杂种 |
[1:45:12] | Charlie, go for her back! | 查理 攻击她的背部 |
[1:45:14] | Right where the tentacles are. That’s her weak spot. | 就是触须的位置 那是她的弱点 |
[1:45:34] | – Keep shooting, Charlie! – What do you think I’m doing? | -继续射击 查理 -不然你以为我在干吗 |
[1:45:38] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:45:42] | Charlie, this thing got ejection seats? | 查理 这玩意有弹射座椅吗 |
[1:45:44] | Negative! | 没有 |
[1:45:47] | Look out! | 当心 |
[1:45:57] | Okay, that’s getting too close. David! | 太近了 大卫 |
[1:45:59] | David, let’s get out of here. | 大卫 快离开这儿 |
[1:46:01] | Back off. Go back! | 倒车 倒车 |
[1:46:37] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[1:46:40] | We’re rich. Oh my god. | 我们要发财了 天呐 |
[1:46:44] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[1:46:45] | General Adams, the Earth’s core is secure. | 亚当斯将军 地核安全了 |
[1:46:55] | She’s dead. We got her. | 她死了 打死她了 |
[1:47:24] | Baby, put the gun down. | 亲爱的 把枪放下 |
[1:47:26] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[1:47:30] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:47:50] | We’re not even married yet, | 我们还没结婚呢 |
[1:47:51] | and you’re already trying to shoot me? | 你就想弄死我了吗 |
[1:47:56] | Maybe we should try that. | 或许我们也该试试 |
[1:48:00] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[1:48:04] | Dinner first. | 先约晚餐吧 |
[1:48:11] | Director Levinson, well done. | 莱文森局长 做的好 |
[1:48:16] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[1:48:19] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[1:48:21] | Don’t say anything. You’ll just ruin it. | 别说话 你只会破坏气氛 |
[1:48:26] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[1:48:27] | David never mention a beautiful woman in his life. | 大卫从没跟我提过他认识一位漂亮女士 |
[1:48:30] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:48:31] | I’m Julius. I’m his father. | 我是朱利叶斯 他老爸 |
[1:48:33] | Enchantee. I’m Catherine Marceaux. | 幸会 我是凯瑟琳·玛索 |
[1:48:36] | – Can you give us a second? – I was never here. | -回避一下 好吗 -当我没来过 |
[1:48:39] | Uh, listen. | 孩子们 |
[1:48:40] | Maybe you guys should stay with me for a while. | 或许你们该来和我住一阵 |
[1:48:44] | I think I would really like that. | 我很乐意 |
[1:48:46] | Yes, so would I. | 我也是 |
[1:48:51] | – Are you okay? – I am. Thanks to you. | -你还好吗 -我很好 多亏了你们 |
[1:48:56] | This wasn’t all for nothing. | 这一切都是值得的 |
[1:48:58] | – You are a remarkable species. – Not so primitive after all, uh. | -你们是了不起的物种 -并不那么原始吧 |
[1:49:05] | You think they’ll let me keep this? | 他们会让我留着这个吗 |
[1:49:07] | You have the heart of a warrior. | 你拥有一颗战士之心 |
[1:49:11] | That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 这是我得到的最高评价了 |
[1:49:22] | Hell of a job. | 你们太出色了 |
[1:49:47] | We are rich! We are rich! | 发财了 发财了 |
[1:49:51] | It was worth it! | 太值了 |
[1:50:06] | I don’t know if this planet can survive another attack. | 我不知道这个星球是否还能再承受一次袭击 |
[1:50:10] | No, no. Excuse me. | 不 不 恕我冒昧 |
[1:50:12] | Director Levinson, | 莱文森局长 |
[1:50:13] | you won’t believe that the weapons and the technology | 球体”硬盘”上的数据超乎你想象 |
[1:50:16] | this thing has on it’s- on it’s proverbial hard drive. | 各种先进的武器和科技 |
[1:50:19] | It wants us to lead their resistance. | 它希望我们带领他们的反抗 |
[1:50:22] | – What do you mean? – Two words. | -什么意思 -四个字 |
[1:50:25] | Interstellar travel. | 星际穿越 |
[1:50:27] | Take the fight to them. | 打去他们老家 |
[1:50:29] | When do we leave? | 什么时候出发 |
[1:50:31] | We are going to kick some serious alien ass. | 我们要好好收拾这帮外星人 |