Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Independence Day(独立日)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Independence Day(独立日)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:独立日
英文名称:Independence Day
年代:1996

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:05] For those who haven’t read the plaque,we’ll read the plaque. 牌子还没看 我们去看一下
[01:10] Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the moon. 地球上的人类首次登上月球
[01:15] July 1969. 是在一九六九年七月
[01:18] We came in peace for all mankind. 我们为了全人类和平而来
[03:01] If this isn’t an insanely beautiful woman,I’m hanging up. 除非是美女 否则我要挂断了
[03:04] Sir,I think you should listen to this. 长官 你得听听这个
[03:16] -Sir? -Goddamn it! -长官 -妈的
[03:20] Come on,baby. Come on! 来啊 继续
[03:23] This better not be another damn Russian spy job! 最好不是俄国间谍飞机
[03:25] Air traffic says the skies are clear. 航空管理局说没有飞机
[03:28] It’s the real thing. 这次是真的
[03:29] A radio signal from another world. 是外星来的讯号
[03:32] Let’s not jump the gun here. 先别那么肯定
[03:34] Get online with Space Command. 给我接通太空署
[03:35] They’re gonna want to know… 得让他们知道…
[03:37] what’s with the golf balls? 这些高尔夫球干嘛的?
[03:39] You’re gonna kill me here! 差点给你害死
[03:40] Wait,this can’t be right. 有点问题
[03:42] The calculated distance from source is only 375,000km. 讯号发射点离地球只有三十七万五千公里
[03:50] It’s coming from the moon. 应该来自月球那里
[04:05] Who else knows about this? 还有谁知道这事?
[04:07] SETI in New Mexico identified a signal. 外星人探索中心也收到讯号
[04:10] But,they’re even more confused than we are,sir. 但他们比我们更没头绪
[04:19] -Major! -Yes,sir. -少校 -在
[04:22] Radar reception has been impaired,but we were able to get these. 雷达收讯不是太好 但收到了这些影像
[04:27] We estimate that it has a diameter of over 550km 我们估计它的直径达五百五十公里
[04:31] and a mass roughly one fourth the size of our moon. 体积约是月球的四分之一
[04:34] What the hell is it? 到底是什么东西?
[04:36] A meteor? 是陨石吗?
[04:37] No,sir,definitely not. 绝对不是
[04:40] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[04:41] Well,sir,it’s slowing down. 因为它在减速
[04:43] It’s what? 什么?
[04:45] It’s slowing down,sir. 它慢下来了
[04:56] Get me the Secretary of Defense. 给我接通国防部长
[04:58] Then wake him! 把他叫醒
[05:04] Hello. 您好
[05:05] Hi,it’s me. 是我
[05:07] What time is it there? 你那里几点了?
[05:10] It’s 2:45 in the morning. 清晨两点四十五分
[05:12] I know I didn’t wake you. 我知道我没吵醒你
[05:14] As a matter of fact,you did. 你就是吵到我了
[05:16] Liar. 骗人
[05:19] I have a confession to make. 我要向你招供
[05:21] I’m sleeping next to a beautiful,young brunette. 我身旁睡了一位棕发美少女
[05:26] You didn’t let her stay up watching TV? 你没让她看电视看到很晚吧?
[05:29] Did you? 有没有?
[05:29] Of course not. 当然没有
[05:31] You’re coming home right after the luncheon? 你午餐后就回来?
[05:32] Yes,yes. 对 没错
[05:34] Mommy? 妈咪?
[05:35] Here’s your mother. 是你妈妈
[05:39] Hi,honey! 嗨 甜心
[05:41] I miss you. 我很想你
[05:42] I know,miss you too. 我也很想你
[05:43] President Whitmore’s approval ratings have slipped below 40%… 总统声望跌到四成以下
[05:47] -Even his crime bill failed to pass. -He’s good. -他提出的犯罪议案也没有通过 -他很棒的
[05:49] Are the salad days over for President Whitmore? 魏总统的风光日子是否结束了呢
[05:52] Leadership as a pilot in the Gulf… 在空军带部属打仗…
[05:55] is completely different from leadership in politics… 跟当总统是不一样
[05:58] Daddy let me watch Letterman. 老爸让我看 大卫深夜秀啦
[06:01] Traitor. 叛徒
[06:02] That’s the problem. 这便是问题所在
[06:02] They elected a warrior and got a wimp. 民众以为选了个勇士 结果却是个懦夫
[06:05] Morning,George. 早安 乔治
[06:06] Morning,Mr.President. 早安 总统先生
[06:08] That game couldn’t have been pretty. 这比赛八成不精彩
[06:10] Thank you,sir. 谢谢 长官
[06:13] Connie,you’re up awfully early this morning. 康妮 你今天这么早就来啦?
[06:18] They’re not attacking your politics,they’re attacking your age. 他们不是针对你的政策 而是批评你太年轻
[06:21] Address in Congress, 在国会上发言说
[06:23] “Whitmore seems less like the President… 魏不像个总统
[06:25] and more like the orphaned child Oliver asking: 而像”孤星泪”里的奥利弗
[06:28] ‘Please,sir,I’d like some more.”‘ 在哀求 “再多给一点吧”
[06:31] That’s clever. 他们还真会比喻
[06:32] Sure. I’m not laughing. 我不觉得好笑
[06:34] Age was not an issue when you stuck to your guns. 你强硬时 没人说你太嫩
[06:37] You were seen as young,idealistic… 人家说你是理想派
[06:39] Now the message has gotten lost. 现在这点被完全忘记了
[06:42] It’s too much politics,too much compromise. 太多政治考虑 太多妥协
[06:45] Isn’t it amazing how quickly everyone can turn against you? 朋友一下子变成敌人 也够刺激的
[06:50] Excuse me Mr. President,it’s the Secretary of Defense. 总统先生 国防部长来电
[06:57] Yes. 是我
[07:01] Could you say that again? 你可否再说一遍?
[07:33] It’s the WXBY air program. 这里是WXBY广播电台
[07:36] The temperature is 95 degrees in Central Park. 中心公园的温度是华氏95度
[07:39] What it is here in the borough. 纽约发生的异常到底是什么
[07:40] God only knows. 只有天知道
[07:41] Let’s go to Nick Jones. 下面请出尼克·琼斯
[07:42] He’ll give us a traffic report to the beaches… 为大家报告交通情况
[07:46] So why are you waiting? 你还在等什么?
[07:48] My Social Security will expire,you’ll still be sitting there. 你再这样耗着 我都要入土了
[07:51] I’m thinking. 我在思考嘛
[07:53] Yeah,well,think already! 还没考虑够么
[08:03] Do you know how long it takes for those cups to decompose? 你说那杯子要多久才会腐化
[08:06] If you don’t move soon,I’ll start to decompose. 你再不走棋 我就要腐化了
[08:14] Listen,David,I’ve been meaning to talk with you. 我一直想跟你谈谈
[08:19] It’s nice that you see me so much now… 你经常来陪我 我很开心 可是…
[08:20] Don’t start,Dad. 别又提这事 老爸
[08:22] I’m only saying it’s been…what? Four years? 我只想说 四年了
[08:24] You’re still wearing a wedding band? 你还戴着结婚戒指
[08:26] Three years. 三年
[08:27] All right. Three,four. 不管是三年还是四年
[08:28] You’re divorced. Come on. Move on. 你都已经离婚了
[08:30] This is not healthy. 这样不健康
[08:31] No,this is not healthy. 这才不健康
[08:32] The smoking is not healthy. 抽烟不健康
[08:38] Checkmate. 将军
[08:40] Wait a minute. Wait a minute. 等一下
[08:43] Wait. This is not checkmate. 等一等 还没有将军
[08:45] See you tomorrow,Pop. 明天见
[08:46] Hold on! This is not checkmate. 慢着 没有将军啊
[08:54] We’ve got everybody we have working on the problem. 我们都在想办法
[08:56] I love X-Files too. I hope you get to see it. 我也爱看X档案 希望你能看得到
[09:02] David! What’s the point in having a beeper if you don’t turn it on? 你的传呼机怎么关了?
[09:05] I was turn it on,I was ignoring you. 是开的 只是我不想理睬
[09:08] What’s the big emergency? 出了什么大事?
[09:10] It started this morning. 今天早上开始的
[09:11] Every station’s making like it’s the 1950s. 每个站点都像回到五十年代
[09:14] We got static,snow,all kinds of distortions. 有静电 画面有雪花 失真现象
[09:17] Nobody knows… 等一下 没人知道
[09:19] There’s a reason we have bins lapelled “Recycle”. 桶上不是写着”回收”吗?
[09:21] What the hell is going on? My God in heaven! 怎么回事? 我的老天
[09:24] So sue me. David! We got a problem! 去控告我吧 跟你说有问题
[09:27] Did you switch transponder channels? 收发器频道改了没?
[09:30] Please! You think I’d be this panicked if it was so simple? 要是那么简单的话 我还这么恐慌干嘛
[09:33] OK,let’s point the dish at another satellite. 那把天线对准另一个卫星
[09:36] We tried that. It didn’t work. 试过了 没有用
[09:38] It’s almost as though they weren’t there. 好像所有卫星都不在了
[09:41] What have we got here? 这是什么东西?
[09:49] This is impossible. 这是不可能的
[09:50] We created a race of robots. 我们创造了机器人
[09:52] Their function… 用它们来…
[09:54] The signal’s all screwed up. 讯号全都有问题
[09:56] Stop it! Just leave it alone. You’ll break it! 别这样 你会把它打坏
[09:59] It’s so fuzzy. 画面太模糊
[10:14] Morning,Lucas. 早啊 卢卡斯
[10:17] You see these? 看到没?
[10:18] I got a whole goddamn crop full of these. 种的菜都成这样子了
[10:21] If your father’s not in the air in 20 minutes, 二十分钟后还不见你父亲
[10:25] I’m getting someone else. 我就另请高明
[10:35] Russell! 罗素
[10:51] Russell! what are you doing? 你到底在干嘛
[11:09] Just what in the hell do you think you’re doing? 你在搞什么鬼?
[11:15] It’s the wrong field,you idiot! 白痴 你喷错了人家的田
[11:17] Lucas’s farm is on the other side of town! 卢卡斯的农场在另一头
[11:24] Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
[12:04] CNS is running a story that… CNS报导说
[12:05] we’re covering up a nuclear-testing experiment. 我们在秘密进行核爆炸实验
[12:07] They can run with it if they want to embarrass themselves. 他们想出丑 就让他们出
[12:10] NASA wants to know our position. 太空总署想知道我们的立场
[12:13] Our official position is we have no official position. 官方立场就是不做回应
[12:17] What is going on here? 康妮 究竟什么事?
[12:19] Guys,would I keep you out of the loop? 我会瞒你们吗?
[12:21] Absolutely. 肯定会
[12:23] So what? I can’t hear you 什么 我听不见
[12:25] At the moment our satellites are somewhat unreliable. 卫星有点不可靠
[12:27] Isn’t it possible that this thing may just pass us by? 它会不会只是经过?
[12:31] What if it doesn’t pass us by? 如果不是呢?
[12:33] Why don’t we target some ICBMs to blow it up? 用洲际飞弹把它轰掉吧
[12:35] And risk turning one dangerous falling object into many? 散开掉下来对我们更危险
[12:38] We don’t yet know enough to… 没弄清楚之前
[12:41] make any kind of intelligent judgments. 我们很难做出正确的判断
[12:42] Luckily the press is making up their own story for this point. 还好新闻界仍在乱猜
[12:46] But that’s not gonna keep. 但维持不了多久的
[12:47] We may need to upgrade to DEFCON 3. 空防可能得进入 紧急状况三状态
[12:50] Absolutely. General,tell NORAD we’re on DEFCON 3. 通知北美防空部进入紧急状况三状态
[12:54] That’s not what the President said. 总统没那么说啊
[12:55] Isn’t that a bit premature? 这个决定未免快了些吧?
[12:57] Over 50% of the armed forces are on weekend leave. 陆海空三军 有一半以上在休假
[13:01] Plus the commanders and troops that are in town… 还有大批部队
[13:03] for the Fourth of July parade. 要参加国庆游行
[13:04] Go ahead. Commander. 说吧
[13:05] The object has settled into a stationary orbit. 那物体已停在轨道上
[13:08] Well,that’s good news. 这是好消息
[13:10] Not really,sir. 未必
[13:11] Part of it has broken off into nearly three dozen pieces. 其中一部份爆裂成三十多部份
[13:15] Smaller than the whole,yet over 15 miles in width themselves. 它们比母体小 但宽度仍超过十五里
[13:23] Where are they heading? 他们会到哪?
[13:25] They should be entering our atmosphere within the next 25 minutes. 再过二十五分钟便到地球大气层
[13:58] This had better be good. 最好是没事
[13:59] Admiral on deck! 海军司令到
[14:04] Sir,we’re looking at a total radar blackout over a 13km area. 长官 超过十三公里范围雷达完全没用
[14:08] Let’s do a diagnostic check. 把雷达检测一下
[14:09] Excuse me,sir. 抱歉 长官
[14:10] The radar may be malfunctioning, 雷达可能只是故障
[14:12] but the infrared is totally off the map. 但红外线却完全失灵
[14:19] Jeez! 我的天
[14:23] Get me Atlantic Command on line. 联络大西洋司令部
[14:28] Hang on,sir. 等一下
[14:29] Sir,we have visual range with incoming over Iraqi air space. 伊拉克领空有目击报告
[14:33] -Second sighting? -Yes,sir. Just came in from the Persian Gulf. -有别人看到吗? -有 这刚从波斯湾传过来
[14:37] We have two confirmed visual contacts. 已经有两次目击证明
[14:40] They’re tracking another one off the California coastline! 有一个在加州外海 还在追踪
[14:46] All right,put it on. 开电视
[14:47] General,you might wanna watch this. 你们来看看
[14:48] I get it. 我来
[14:52] Ladies and gentlemen,we are interrupting our regular broadcast… 我们用临时插播方式
[14:56] to bring you extraordinary events taking place in Russia. 报导俄国的奇特事件
[14:59] This unexplained disturbance and the resulting hysteria are incredible. 这种不明现象已经引起恐慌
[15:04] How would you describe what you are seeing? 你看到了什么情况?
[15:07] lt is clearing the mountains,moving too slowly to be a comet or meteor. 它已经离开山区 按速度来看应不是慧星或陨石
[15:13] Widespread panic has gripped the countryside… 乡下的民众都非常害怕
[15:15] as thousands have taken to the streets. 纷纷跑到了街上
[15:19] It is confirmed. The unexplained phenomenon is headed for Moscow. 已经证实 物体正飞往莫斯科
[15:24] Mr. President,we have an AWAC off the West Coast. 总统先生 我们在西岸有预警机
[15:27] ETA with contact point,three minutes. 估计过三分钟会有接触
[15:31] Don’t understand it,sir. Side radar doesn’t see a thing. 机侧雷达没有发现
[15:33] I know! I’m blind,sir. 是的 完全没有讯号
[15:35] Nothing is registering. 一无所获
[15:36] Negative. We have zero visibility. Visibility is at zero. 什么都没发现
[15:41] Command,this is Eagle Eye 370. 这是 “鹰眼”
[15:44] Captain,the President is listening. Repeat what you just told me. 总统正在听 你再说一遍
[15:49] We still have zero visibility. 我们还是毫无发现
[15:53] Instrumentation is malfunctioning. 仪器发生故障
[15:56] We can’t get any kind of reading on what’s in front of us. 侦测不到任何东西
[16:00] Wait a minute. 等一下
[16:02] It maybe clearing. 可能正常了
[16:12] Pull out! 快撤
[16:24] Line’s gone,sir. 断线了 长官
[16:26] Two more spotted over the Atlantic. 大西洋上空又有两个
[16:28] One’s moving toward New York,the other here. 朝纽约和这里飞来
[16:30] How long do we have? 我们有多少时间?
[16:31] Less than 10 minutes. 少于十分钟
[16:33] Mr. President,I recommend we move you to a secure location. 总统先生 我们会把你转移到安全地点
[16:37] Connie,can we expect the same panic? 我们民众也会恐慌吗?
[16:40] More than likely. 非常有可能
[16:41] We can discuss this on the way. 我们可以在路上讨论
[16:44] I’m not leaving. 我不会离开
[16:46] We have to maintain a working government. 我们要维持政府运作
[16:48] I want to escort… 我想让你们把
[16:49] the Vice President,the whole cabinet and the Joint Chiefs, 副总统 内阁成员和参谋长
[16:51] take them to a secured location. 送到安全地点
[16:53] I’m staying. 我要留下来
[16:54] I don’t want to add to a public hysteria that’s gonna cost lives. 可能会有人因为恐慌而丧命
[16:58] Connie,we’ll initiate the emergency broadcast system. 启动紧急广播系统
[17:02] We’ll advise people not to panic. 要劝民众不要恐慌
[17:04] The best idea right now is to stay in their homes. 现在最好都不要出门
[17:08] Yes,sir. 遵命
[17:09] Have the cabinet members rendezvous here. We’ll take them to NORAD. 请内阁成员到这里会合 然后去北美防空部
[17:15] Mr. President,with your permission,I’d like to remain at your side. 总统先生 如果你允许 我想跟着你
[17:21] I had a feeling you would. 我就感觉你会这么做
[17:25] What happens if they do become hostile? 如果来者不善怎么办?
[17:29] Then God help us. 那就请上帝保佑我们了
[17:31] The strange atmospheric phenomenon… 大气层的异常现象
[17:34] is apparently what is causing all the distortions… 显然 导致失真的原因是…
[17:38] David,are you watching this? 大卫 你在看吗?
[17:45] There is no evidence that these phenomena are endangering anyone. 这些现象并未造成危害
[17:49] Thus far,reports of oppression… 外星人侵略的报导
[17:52] Marty,I got a lock on that signal pattern so we can filter it out. 听着 我已经滤出它的讯号
[17:56] But if my calculations are right,it’ll be gone in seven hours. 如果我没算错七小时后它会消失
[18:00] It’s reducing itself every time it recycles so eventually it’ll disappear. 每次重来 它都在减少 到最后会完全消失
[18:05] Are you listening? 你们在听吗?
[18:06] Can you believe this? 你能相信吗?
[18:10] Haven’t you been watching? David! 你没在看吗?
[18:15] Good afternoon. So far the phenomenon has not caused any damage. 午安 这些现象还未造成损害
[18:20] We have to ask you to stay calm,and it’s important for everyone not to panic. 请大家冷静 不要惊慌
[18:25] We have a fix on three of the occurrences about to appear… 我们在追踪其中三个
[18:28] It’s just unreal. 这不是真的
[18:30] Miguel,come here! 快来
[18:31] One is headed towards Los Angeles. 一个正飞往洛杉矶
[18:33] The other two are headed towards New York and Washington,DC. 一个飞往纽约 一个往华盛顿
[18:40] Jamie says this building has an old bomb shelter. 占美说这栋楼有个旧避难室
[18:43] We’re heading down there now. 我们要去了
[18:45] Everybody! Head down to the basement. 大家到地下室去
[18:48] Take it slow,don’t run. 慢点 别跑
[18:49] Walk down to the basement! 走到地下室去
[18:53] There’s no shame in hiding. 躲避并不丢脸
[18:56] I’d better call my mother. 我得打电话给我妈
[19:09] Well,look who we have here. 你们看谁来了?
[19:16] Russ,I heard you had a little trouble this morning. 听说你上午闯祸了
[19:18] Dusted the wrong field. 喷错了农场
[19:22] I know you’re probably still a little confused… 自从你被俘虏之后
[19:24] from your hostage experience. 就有点神智不清
[19:26] Hostage experience. Did something happen to you,Russ? 你遭遇了什么事 罗素?
[19:30] Years back he was kidnapped by aliens. 好像很多年前他曾被外星人俘走
[19:33] Did all kind of experiments on him and such. 对他做了很多实验
[19:35] Tell them about it,Russ. 说给他们听听吧
[19:37] Get a few beers in him and he’ll tell you all about it. 灌他两瓶啤酒 他就全都说了
[19:39] Won’t you,Russ? 对不对?
[19:42] Russ,when they took you up in their spaceship, 他们把你俘走后
[19:45] did they do any….sexual things? 有没有性侵犯你呢?
[19:48] Do you recall? Do you recollect? 你还记得吗?
[20:21] What’s that? 那是什么?
[20:22] Let’s get outta here. Come on. 我们出去
[20:48] Mommy,look it! 妈咪 快来看
[20:53] It’s too early,baby. 太早了 宝贝
[21:01] -Is it an earthquake? -Not even a four-pointer. -是地震吗 -还不到四级
[21:05] Go back to sleep. 再去睡一会
[21:23] Daddy! 爹地
[21:27] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛?
[21:29] -You should be in the shelter. -What’s going on? -你应该在避难所 -发生什么事了?
[22:06] -Aren’t you coming,David? -I gotta see this. -还不走? -我要去看看
[23:35] The signal! 讯号
[23:38] My God! 我的天
[23:56] Now what do we do? 现在该怎么办?
[23:59] Address the nation. 向全国讲话
[24:02] There’s gonna be a lot of frightened people out there. 一定有很多民众很害怕
[24:04] Yeah,I’m one of them. 我就是其中之一
[24:10] Hey! Come on! 喂 别这样
[24:12] He’s just trying to impress you. 他是想讨好你
[24:15] If you wanna impress me, 如果真是这样
[24:16] you need to get a job and stop slobbering all over my shoes. 那就去找份工作 别弄脏我鞋子
[24:35] I don’t believe this. Jasmine! 不能置信
[24:37] Neighbours are moving out. 邻居在搬家了
[24:40] I guess they finally got tired of all these quakes. 大概是被地震吓到了
[24:45] A little shake and they running. 小小地震就怕成这样
[24:48] Police and the fire departments… 警方和消防队
[24:49] are asking everyone to stay off the phone. 请大家不要用电话
[24:51] There’s something on the news about the quake! 有报导地震的消息
[24:54] The police are asking us not to call 911. 警方说别打911
[24:57] What’s up,man? 怎么啦?
[24:58] What you doing going out there? 你打算去那做什么?
[25:00] Shooting aliens. 打外星人
[25:01] Oh,you shooting aliens. You think you’re tough,huh? 打外星人 你以为你很强?
[25:04] What you got? Turn around. 你有什么 转过去
[25:06] Come on,let’s get you something to eat. 还是去吃点东西吧
[25:11] Watch out! Watch it now! 小心!
[25:13] I’m gonna go grab the paper. 我去拿报纸
[25:14] All right. 好
[25:18] Damned. 该死的
[25:32] Come on,honey. Let’s go! 快点 甜心 要走了
[25:50] Babe,you want some of this coffee? 你要不要来杯咖啡?
[26:01] Pentagon officials are warning more ships have arrived over… 国防部说印度 英国和德国
[26:04] the capitals of India,England and Germany, 首都上空也有发现
[26:07] bringing estimates up to between 10 and 15 of these city-size spacecraft. 因此 一共有十到十五个巨型太空船
[26:12] I know,Ma. Just try and stay calm. 设法保持冷静
[26:16] Tell her to leave town. 叫她出城去
[26:17] Why? What happened? 为什么? 怎么回事?
[26:18] Just do it! 你照做就是!
[26:20] Ma,listen! Get your stuff together and head for Aunt Esther’s. 妈 快点收拾东西 去阿姨家住一阵子
[26:25] Don’t argue with me! Just go! 别跟我辩 快去
[26:27] David! Why did I just send my mother to Atlanta? 干嘛叫我妈去亚特兰大?
[26:31] David,talk to me. 大卫 快说话
[26:33] Did you hear me tell you the signal in the satellite feed 你有听到我刚刚说卫星传播讯号
[26:35] is recycling down to extinction. 正在逐渐消失
[26:38] Not really. 我没听见
[26:38] It’s a countdown. 这是倒数计时
[26:40] A countdown? To what,David? 倒数计时? 等一下 倒数干嘛?
[26:45] It’s like in chess. 就跟下棋一样
[26:46] First you strategically position your pieces. 先让棋子走到关键位置
[26:48] Then,when the timing’s right,you strike. 等时机成熟就开始攻击
[26:52] See? 明白了吗?
[26:54] They’re positioning them everywhere… 他们用这讯号来协调
[26:56] using one signal to synchronizes their efforts. 在各地进行部署
[26:59] In about six hours, 六小时后
[27:00] the signal’s gonna disappear and the countdown will be over. 这讯号会消失 倒数也就结束
[27:03] And then what? 然后呢?
[27:07] Checkmate. 将军
[27:10] Oh,my God! 我的天
[27:11] Oh,my God,I gotta call my brother. 我的天 我得找我哥哥
[27:14] I’d better call my housekeeper,and my lawyer! 还有我的佣人 还有我的律师
[27:17] Ah,forget my lawyer. 律师就算了吧
[27:20] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[27:21] the President of the United States. 总统跟各位讲话
[27:23] Good afternoon. 午安
[27:25] My fellow Americans, 全国同胞们
[27:27] a historic and unprecedented event has occurred. 我们正遭遇一件史无前例的大事
[27:31] The question of whether or not we’re alone in the universe… 外太空是否有其他生命之谜
[27:34] has been answered. 已经有了答案
[27:36] Although it’s understandable that many of us feel hesitation or fear, 虽然说可以理解 但许多人对此有些迟疑 甚至害怕
[27:40] we must attempt to reserve judgment. 我们必须努力做好准备
[27:43] He says he’s your husband. 他说他是你先生
[27:47] Oh,God. 我的天!
[27:51] What do you want? 你要干嘛?
[27:52] You gotta leave the White House. 你得离开白宫
[27:54] This is hardly the time to be having that old discussion. 现在不是讨论老问题的时候
[27:57] You gotta leave Washington. 你得离开华盛顿
[27:59] In case you haven’t noticed,we are having a little crisis here! 你不知道这里发生了危机吗?
[28:03] They have a hidden signal. 他们用隐藏的讯号联系
[28:04] They’re gonna attack. 他们准备攻击我们了
[28:06] You are just being paranoid! 你又在妄想了
[28:07] It’s not paranoia! The embedding’s very subtle. 我没妄想 讯号经过掩饰
[28:10] It was probably overlooked… 可能还没人发现
[28:20] Marty,get out of town as soon as you can. 你在干嘛? 赶快出城去
[28:23] -Please. -OK. -拜托 -好的
[28:24] The staff and I will remain here as we attempt to communication. 我跟幕僚将留在这里 试着跟对方联系
[28:28] If you feel compelled to leave these cities,please do so in an orderly fashion. 如果你们想出城去 请各位保持秩序离开
[28:42] Excuse me! Coming through. 对不起 借过
[28:45] The arrival of the aliens has caused… 外星人来临后造成
[28:47] over 10,000 fender benders in just a few seconds. 一万多宗小车祸
[28:50] But this is just the beginning… 这还只是个开始
[28:54] You can’t go! You got to call them back! 你不能走 你要打电话给他们
[28:56] I’m not gonna do this with you,Jasmine. 我不想跟你胡闹
[28:58] I’ve got to report to El Toro. 我得回基地报到
[29:00] You said you was on leave for the Fourth! 他说你放假了
[29:02] Well,they cancelled it! 假期被取消了
[29:06] Look,why are you acting like this? 你为什么这样?
[29:09] Why? 为什么?
[29:13] That’s why! 这就是为什么
[29:24] Look,I really don’t think they flew 90 billion light years… 我不认他们大老远来
[29:28] to come and start a fight, 是为了打仗
[29:31] and get all rowdy. 闹得天翻地覆
[29:34] Why don’t you just relax? 为什么不放轻松点呢
[29:35] I’m gonna report to El Toro,find out what’s going on. 我必须回基地报到 看看怎么回事
[29:42] What are you doing in there,man? 你在干嘛?
[29:44] Nothing,I’m just driving. 没干嘛 我在开车
[29:47] Look. 看
[29:48] I got these for you. 这是给你的
[29:50] Firecrackers! 烟花
[29:52] You be careful. 小心
[29:53] Steve,wait. 等一下
[29:53] I wanna tell you something. 我有事跟你说
[29:55] What is it,Jasmine? 什么事?
[30:00] You take care of yourself,you hear? 好好照顾自己 明白吗
[30:05] Look,why don’t you pack some things and… 要不你和狄伦收拾一下
[30:09] you and Dylan come stay with me on the base? 一起跟我去基地住吧
[30:13] You will see that there is nothing to be scared of. 你就会知道没什么好怕的
[30:17] Really? 真的?
[30:19] You don’t mind? 你不介意吗?
[30:21] Well,I mean… 我的意思是…
[30:23] I will have to let all my other girlfriends know they can’t come over. 我得让我其他的女朋友明白她们不能来找我
[30:27] I got to postpone a freaky weekend. 我得把约会延期
[30:28] There you go,thinking you’re all that. 你又来了 自以为是个情圣
[30:32] But you are not as charming as you think you are,sir. 你可不是你想得那么有魅力
[30:36] Yes,I am. 一向都是
[30:38] Them big old Dumbo ears. 招风耳
[30:40] Look at you with them chicken legs. 你的腿才像鸡脚呢
[30:51] Come on,Dylan. 跟我来 狄伦
[31:08] The television said they started looting.Vultures. 电视说有人开始趁火打劫 卑鄙的家伙
[31:12] Do you still have the Plymouth? 你的车还在吗?
[31:14] You want to borrow the car. 你想借车
[31:15] David,you don’t have a licence. 你没驾驶证也想开车?
[31:16] You’re driving. 你来开车
[31:18] Yeah,I’m… I’m driving? 我来开?
[31:23] I really want you out of Los Angeles. 你快离开洛杉矶
[31:24] You’re staying there to keep people calm,it’s the right thing to do. 你得去安抚人心
[31:28] I won’t let them criticise you for it. 我不会让别人因为这个而批评你
[31:29] I appreciate your trying to help me. 你想帮我 我真的很感激
[31:31] Liar. Stick to the truth. 骗人 说实话
[31:33] You’re good at it. 这是你的优点
[31:34] OK. I don’t want you in any one of those cities. 我不想你留在这些城市
[31:39] I’ll leave as soon as the interviews are done. 访问结束我便走
[31:42] All right. A helicopter will be taking you to Nullius. 好的 直升机会接你去奈里斯
[31:45] And the munchkin? 小鬼呢?
[31:46] She’ll meet you there. 她会去跟你会合
[31:48] All right. I love you. 好吧 我爱你
[31:51] I love you. 我也爱你
[31:53] Bye. 再见
[32:00] It’s the White House! 这可是白宫
[32:02] You can’t drive up and ring a bell. 不能随便去按门铃
[32:04] Can’t you go any faster? 你就不能再开快点吗
[32:05] You think they don’t know what you know? 你以为他们会不知道你知道的?
[32:07] Believe me,they know. 相信我 他们肯定知道
[32:08] She works for the President. They know everything. 她就是给总统办事的 他们什么都知道
[32:11] They don’t know this. 但他们不知道这个
[32:12] You’re gonna educate them,huh? 你要去教育他们?
[32:14] Yes,tell me something. So are you so smart. 好 告诉我一件事 既然你这么聪明
[32:16] How come you spent eight years in MIT to become a cable repairman? 怎么在麻省理工待了8年 还是个电缆修理工?
[32:19] All I’m saying is they got people who handle these things. 我是说他们有人负责这种事
[32:22] If they want HBO,they’ll call you. 如果想要看电视少不了你一份
[32:25] Look at these people,look. 你看看这些人
[32:27] Vultures. They take and then they go. 卑鄙小人 拿了东西就跑
[32:29] They’re going faster than we are. We’re in the fast lane! 我们走快车道 却比他们慢
[32:32] I can’t go faster. They’re cutting me off. 不能再快了 被前面的挡住了
[32:33] No one’s cutting you off! We’re going to get a ticket. 没人挡住你 这样会被开罚单
[32:35] They’re getting in front. I can’t go faster. 不能再快了
[32:37] I don’t wanna argue. 我不想跟你吵
[32:39] Let’s just get there as quickly as possible. 反正尽快到那就是了
[32:42] You think we’ll get to Washington and it won’t be there? 难道华盛顿会走了不成?
[32:46] A crop-duster was arrested as he dropped leaflets from the air. 一名负责撒农药的飞行员 因为空投传单而被捕
[32:51] Everybody’s leaving. 大家都要走了
[32:52] Can you give us some of your time? 你能给点时间我们吗?
[32:54] We’ve got to stop them! 得去阻止他们
[32:56] I was kidnapped by space aliens ten years ago! 10年前 我曾被外星人绑架
[32:58] They did all kinds of experiments on me! 他们拿我做实验
[33:00] They’ve been studying us,finding out our weaknesses! 他们一直研究我们 找出我们的弱点
[33:03] We’ve gotta stop them. 我们得阻止他们
[33:05] They’re gonna kill us all! 他们要消灭我们
[33:07] Some people attribute his behaviour to post-traumatic stress… 有些人说他得了受创后焦躁症候群
[33:12] from his service as a pilot in Vietnam. 因他曾在越战时受伤
[33:14] Others have a more unusual theory. 还有更加奇怪的观点
[33:16] How would you describe Mr. Casse? 你怎么想的?
[33:18] Keeps to himself. 他孤僻
[33:19] Private. 重隐私
[33:20] Quiet. 很静
[33:21] When they took him up in the spaceship, 他被俘上太空船之后
[33:23] the aliens abused him sexually. 那些外星人对他性虐待
[33:28] Mr. Casse is in the county lockup this evening… 凯先生已被收押
[33:31] Pack up. We’re leaving. 快收拾 要走了
[33:33] Due to extenuating circumstances, 但因情况特别
[33:34] He maybe released later tonight… 今晚他就可能获释
[33:37] Miguel,what about Dad? 米高 爸爸呢?
[33:40] This could be our last night on Earth. 也许只能活到今晚了
[33:44] You don’t wanna die a virgin,do you? 你不想死时还是处女吧?
[33:47] Come on! We’re going. 要走了
[33:48] No,I’m not going anywhere. 我哪里也不去
[33:50] Miguel! Stop it! 住手!
[33:56] Thanks a lot,partner! 谢了
[33:57] Remember,we gotta get as far away from these things as we can! 记住,离他们越远越好
[34:04] You read my mind! 你真了解我
[34:06] We gotta get as far away from these things as we can! 我们要走得越远越好
[34:10] They let you out? 他们放你出来啦?
[34:11] You damn right! 你他妈说对了
[34:12] They got bigger fish to fry now,believe you me! 他们还有更大的问题
[34:16] Come on,boy! 跟我走
[34:17] Once again the LAPD is asking Los Angelenos… 洛杉矶警局请民众
[34:19] not to fire their guns at the visitor spacecraft. 不要对太空船开枪
[34:23] You may inadvertently trigger an interstellar war. 否则会意外引发星际战争
[34:26] Do you think we can find something better … 除了这个
[34:27] to do with our time,gentlemen? 还有别的事情可做吗?
[34:29] Where you been,Steve? 你去哪了?
[34:31] Man,this is unbelievable. This is,like,huge. 不可思议 问题可大了
[34:34] They’ve recalled everybody. 全部人员取消休假
[34:36] Looks like the mail’s still working. 好像邮件还算正常
[34:43] You’ll have to do the honours for me. 念给我听吧
[34:45] You’re a wuss! 你真没种
[34:46] Whatever. Shut up and read it. 闭嘴 快念
[34:48] It says: “Captain Steven Hiller”… loser. 信上说 “史提芬·希勒上尉” 失败者
[34:53] Come on! 快念
[34:57] We regret to inform you that despite your excellent record of service… 虽然你在军中纪录辉煌 但很遗憾通知你
[35:04] I’m sorry,man. You know what you need to do? 很抱歉 你知道该怎样吗?
[35:09] You need to,like,kiss some serious booty to get ahead in this world. 你得去奉承那些人 机会才会多
[35:12] That’s what I’m trying to tell you. 我就是这么认为的
[35:14] See,I like the one-knee approach 我喜欢 “单膝跪姿”
[35:16] because it puts the booty,like,right in front of the lip… 因为这样抱 正好
[35:20] What’s this? 这是什么?
[35:21] That’s nothing. 没什么
[35:22] Hold on. 拿着
[35:23] What is this? 这是什么?
[35:25] Jasmine kinda has a thing for dolphins. I don’t know. 茉莉喜爱海豚 我搞不懂
[35:27] Stevie,this is a wedding ring. 这是结婚戒指
[35:35] I thought you said you were gonna break it off? 不是说要跟她分了吗?
[35:43] Man,you know I really like Jasmine. 你知道我真的喜欢茉莉
[35:45] You know that,right? 你知道的 对吧
[35:48] Man,you never can you get to fly a spaceship if you marry spill. 但你娶个脱衣舞娘 就别想驾驶太空船
[36:01] It could only happen in California. 这事只会在加州发生
[36:02] Here’s Wendy Walsh with a special report. 现在是温蒂为您特别报导
[36:05] Hundreds of UFO fanatics have gathered on rooftops in Los Angeles… 几百名UFO粉丝 聚集在洛杉矶的大楼顶上
[36:11] to welcome the new arrivals. 欢迎外星人的到来
[36:12] Oh,God! I hope they bring back Elvis! 希望他们把猫王带回来
[36:16] I just came in to get my check tonight and I got talked into working. 我是来领薪水的 但他们要我上班
[36:20] Oh,I must have been tripping. 我真是糊涂了
[36:21] It’s the party event of the century! 有人说这是 “世纪派对”
[36:23] Everyone is invited,especially you-know-who. 谁都可以参加 特别是那个伏多魔
[36:26] This is so cool! 好棒
[36:28] Girl,please! 拜托
[36:30] Oh,hey! I made it before I came in tonight. 我上班之前做的
[36:34] Check it out! 你看
[36:36] I know you’re not gonna join those idiots. 你不会和那些白痴一样的
[36:39] Oh… I am going over there as soon as I get off. 我一下班就要过去
[36:42] Do you wanna come? 你要来吗?
[36:44] Tiffany,listen to me a sec. 听我说
[36:46] I’ve got a really bad feeling about this. 我觉得不太妙
[36:48] I don’t want you to go. 我不想你去
[36:50] Now promise me you won’t. 跟我说你不会去
[36:52] Come on,girl! Promise me. 快啊 答应我
[36:55] I promise. 我答应
[36:59] Look,I’m out of town for a while,later. 我要走了 会出城一阵子
[37:03] Bye. 再见
[37:10] Everyone in the world is trying to get out of Washington. 大家都在试图离开华盛顿
[37:12] We’re the only schmucks trying to get in. 我们是唯一还想去那的傻瓜
[37:17] What the hell’s that? 那是什么?
[37:19] Part of any phone books of Americans. 全国的电话号码
[37:22] You think an important person like Constance are in listing? 康妮的号码也有吗?
[37:24] She always keeps her portable phone listed for emergencies. 她的行动电话都会登记
[37:45] So? Do you wanna ring the bell,or should I? 你要去按铃吗 还是我去?
[37:51] Perfect,she’s using it. 好极了 她在通话
[37:52] What? It’s busy? 什么? 占线中?
[37:54] Yeah,I can use her signal… 我可以用这信号
[37:57] to triangulate her exact position in the White House. 测出她的准确位置
[38:01] You can do that? 那么厉害?
[38:02] Yeah,all cable repairmen can,Pops. 电缆修理员都会这招 老兄
[38:05] The visitors have arrived,but the President remains at the White House. 入侵者已经到达 可总统还留在白宫
[38:09] Question: Are Mr. Whitmore’s actions 总统的表现是
[38:12] A: ultra brave or B: foolhardy? A: 勇气过人 还是 B: 有勇无谋?
[38:16] The answers is A. 答案是A
[38:17] -What -Don’t hang up,sweetie. -谁 -别挂断
[38:20] David! How did you get this number? 你怎么有这个号码?
[38:22] Do me a favour. Walk to the window. 帮俺个忙 走到窗户边
[38:24] And I’m looking for what? 看什么?
[38:26] You’ll see. 看看便知道
[38:28] Over here. 这边
[38:32] See us? 看到没?
[38:34] How does he do that? 他怎么知道?
[38:41] Yes,that’s right. Tom, 是的 汤姆
[38:42] amazing moment. 真是不寻常
[38:45] In light of our apparent inability to communicate with the visitors 由于无法跟对方联系
[38:48] Pentagon officials have retrofit this Skylift helicopter with… 国防部给这架直升机装上了
[38:52] a visual communications device. “视讯装置”
[38:54] Mr.President 总统先生
[38:55] Gentlemen be seated. 各位请坐
[38:58] Where are we now? 我们在哪了?
[38:59] We’re commencing lift off. 我们刚要起飞
[39:01] and refitted with these enormous light panels… 直升机的机腹和两侧
[39:04] that are attached to the hull and onto the sides. 装上巨大的灯号装置
[39:07] Echo One,Welcome Wagon is in the air. “迎宾车”上路了
[39:09] I repeat,Welcome Wagon is in the air. 重复 “迎宾车”上路了
[39:12] Roger,Welcome Wagon. 收到 “迎宾车”
[39:13] Echo One,right beside you. 回音一号就在旁边
[39:15] This is something I would never believe that I would be! 做梦都没想到
[39:18] In the White House! 我还能进白宫
[39:19] Look at this. 你看看
[39:21] If I knew I was gonna meet the President, 早知道会见总统
[39:22] I would have worn a tie. 我就打条领带了
[39:24] I mean,look at me,I look like a schlemiel. 我的意思是 你看 我像个草包
[39:26] You look fine,Pops. 老兄 你看来很好拉
[39:28] Oy,my God! 我的天
[39:29] David,I don’t know if he’ll want to see you. 大卫 我不知道他是否愿意见你
[39:31] That’s right. Then we’re wasting time,we should go. 没错 那我们还是别浪费时间了 走人吧
[39:34] Why wouldn’t he…Why wouldn’t he listen? 为什么他不会?
[39:36] Last time I saw him,we had a fight. 我们上次打了一架
[39:38] You walked in and punched him in the head. 你走进来 敲了他的头
[39:41] You punched the President? 你敢打总统?
[39:42] He wasn’t president then. 那时他还没当总统
[39:43] I punched him,he fought back. 我打他 他也打我
[39:45] It was a fight! 我们是打架
[39:46] A fight that you started! 是你先动手
[39:48] David thought I was having an affair. 大卫以为我跟他好
[39:49] With the President? 跟总统?
[39:50] Of course which I wasn’t! 当然没有
[39:51] Either go get him,or we should head back. 要么去找他 要么打道回府
[39:54] All right,I’ll get him.Wait here,and don’t touch anything! 我去请他 你在这等着 别乱动东西
[39:58] You punched the President? 你真的打了总统?
[40:10] Nearing point of contact,Echo One. 快到接触点了
[40:12] We’re closing in. 我们要上了
[40:13] You’re gonna come in the sequence when it’s ready. 准备好就进行
[40:16] The three choppers are approaching… 直升机逐渐接近
[40:18] what has been unanimously agreed to be the front of these spaceships… 这批太空船公认的前导
[40:23] a parabolic indentation 9 city blocks… 它的直径达九条街
[40:25] You’re leaving now? 您现在要走?
[40:27] Hey,see if they’ve got those pens they give away. 别忘了索取纪念笔
[40:30] Dad,what? 你说什么?
[40:34] I don’t have time for this. 我没有时间
[40:36] Two minutes,Tom,please. 只要两分钟
[40:38] Mr. President,Julius Levinson. 总统先生 这位是朱利斯·李文森
[40:40] David is my… 大卫是我…
[40:41] I told you he wouldn’t listen. 我说了他不会听的
[40:41] You have to tell him now. 你得跟他说
[40:42] David,you have to tell him! David,tell him! 大卫 你必须告诉他 大卫 告诉他
[40:50] I know why we have satellite disruption. 我知道它们用卫星通讯的事
[40:55] All right. Go ahead. 说来听听
[40:59] Let’s say that you wanted to coordinate with… 假设你想要协调
[41:02] spaceships on different sides of the Earth. 世界各地的太空船
[41:04] They couldn’t send a direct signal,right? 直线的讯号不管用
[41:08] You talking about line of sight? 你是说目视线
[41:10] Right. The curve of the Earth prevents it. 没错 它会受地形限制
[41:12] You’d need satellites to relay that signal 你得靠卫星把讯号
[41:14] in order to reach each ship. 传给这些太空船
[41:17] Well,I found a signal hidden inside our own satellite system. 我发现有个讯号暗藏在我们的卫星通讯中
[41:25] Excuse me,Mr. President. 对不起 总统先生
[41:27] They’re starting. 他们要开始了
[41:31] They’re using our own satellites against us. 它们在用我们的卫星来对付我们
[41:37] The clock is ticking. 时间所剩不多
[41:43] Bringing it in to hover. 我们在旁边盘旋
[41:44] Welcome Wagon,Echo One. Approaching alien ship. 迎宾 回音一号接近太空船
[41:50] Initiating communication sequence. 启动通讯系统
[41:53] Welcome Wagon has commenced. 迎宾作业开始了
[42:01] General Grey,coordinate with the Atlantic Command. 联络大西洋司令部
[42:02] Tell them to evacuate many people out of the cities,they can. 尽快撤离这些城市的民众
[42:07] Yes,sir. 是 长官
[42:08] Get those helicopters away from the ship. Call them back immediately! 叫直升机立刻撤回
[42:11] What the hell’s going on? 怎么回事?
[42:12] We’re leaving. Kim! My daughter. 我们要走了 叫我女儿
[42:17] Something’s happening. 有状况了
[42:22] They’re responding. 他们有回应了
[42:23] Something’s opening. Something’s happening. 有状况了
[42:29] It looks like there’s activity. This may be a response,Echo One. 似乎采取行动了 可能是某种回应 回音一号
[42:33] We see it too. 我们也看到了
[42:34] Can’t identify it. 但无法识别
[42:47] We are evacuating. I repeat, 我们要撤了
[42:49] we are evacuating the White House. 我们要撤离白宫
[42:53] Load the rest of the staff in the second helicopter. 剩下的人搭第二架飞机
[42:58] Is my wife in the air? 夫人登机没?
[42:59] She will be shortly. 快了
[43:01] Nice. Very nice. 真是豪华
[43:02] Good! Close the door! Hatch secure! 好 关门 绑好安全带
[43:05] Look,we have our own phone. 看 还有专用电话
[43:11] Move outta here. 我们得走了
[43:14] The President’s ordered an evacuation. We have to leave now. 总统下命疏散人员 我们必须走
[43:17] Our prayers go out to the pilots’ families. 我们为飞行员全家祈祷
[43:20] Indeed,God help us all. 也请上帝保佑我们
[43:23] The visitors responded with terrifying… 外星人以武力回应
[43:25] Authorities have called for the evacuation of Los Angeles County. 当局已要求洛杉矶居民撤离
[43:29] People are advised to avoid the highways wherever possible. 民众请勿上高速公路
[43:33] Oh,yeah. Great! Now he tells me. 太好了 现在才说
[43:41] This is the Los Angeles Police Department. 我们是洛城警局
[43:44] Please vacate the premises immediately for your own safety. 为了保护您的安全 请各位立刻离开
[44:05] Can we move it along? 我们也能跟着走吗?
[44:07] Dr Katz’s office. 卡兹诊所
[44:08] Hello. Dr Katz,please. 请接卡兹医生
[44:10] I’m sorry,he’s not available. 不好意思 他不在
[44:11] For $300 an hour,you can put me through to his house in the Hamptons! 我付三百美元一小时 给我接通他家电话
[44:23] This is the Los Angeles Police Department. 我们是洛杉矶警局
[44:26] Please vacate the premises immediately for your own safety. 为了保护您的安全 请大家立刻离开 你们赶快离开
[44:31] Mrs. Whitmore! 夫人
[44:34] You must leave now! 你们必须离开
[44:42] The First Lady’s secured. We’re on the move. 第一夫人安全了 我们开始上路
[44:55] They’re opening up! 门打开了
[45:09] It’s so pretty. 好漂亮
[45:38] Get the hell outta here! 快走
[45:53] Go ahead,pilot. We’re ready to take off right now. 快 要起飞了
[45:56] Can we get a blanket for Patricia? 帮她拿毛毯好吗?
[46:02] Here. 给你
[46:06] Over there. 坐那
[46:18] Time’s up. 时间到了
[49:03] Oh,my God! Come on,Dylan! We gotta go! 我的天 快 快走
[49:06] Come on,Boomer! 跟上 布玛
[49:48] Boomer! 布玛
[49:52] Boomer! 布玛
[50:21] Reports are unclear as to the extent of the devastation 破坏程度还不清楚
[50:23] but it appears that Los Angeles,Washington,and New York are in ruins. 但据报导洛杉矶 华府跟纽约已成废墟
[50:27] Good God! 我的天!
[50:30] I’ve been saying it. 我早就说了
[50:31] I’ve been saying it for ten damn years! Aren’t I,Miguel? 我说了十年了 对不对?
[50:35] Huh? I’ve been saying it! 我早就说了
[50:38] Dad,I don’t feel good. 老爸 我不舒服
[50:41] Pull it over,man. 停车
[50:51] We’re gonna be all right,Troy. 我们不会有事
[50:53] Yeah,leave me alone. I got it. 我自己来就可以
[50:59] Miguel! Look at all that. 你看
[51:26] We could have evacuated the cities hours ago. 我们该早几个小时撤城
[51:32] That’s the advantage of being a fighter pilot. 这就是当战斗机师的好处
[51:35] In the Gulf War,we knew what we had to do. 波斯湾战争期间 我们的目标明确
[51:40] This is just…Not simple any more. 而现在 没那么简单
[51:46] A lot of people died today. 今天死了好多人
[51:54] How many didn’t have to? 多少人白白牺牲?
[51:58] Any news on my wife yet? 有我夫人的消息吗?
[52:02] The helicopter never made it to Nullius. 直升机没有到基地
[52:07] No radio contact. 失去了联系
[52:16] Come on,Dylan. Stay close. 来 宝贝 靠着我
[52:27] Here it is. 到了
[52:54] What happened,Mommy? 怎么回事 妈咪?
[52:58] I don’t know,baby. 不知道 宝贝
[53:00] You men will be the first wave in our counter attack. 你们负责第一轮反攻
[53:03] Our target is to the north, 目标位于北方
[53:06] centred above what remains of downtown Los Angeles. 原本洛杉矶市中心的上空
[53:09] Our Black Knight Squadron… 我们的黑骑士中队…
[53:11] Are you scared,man? 你怕吗
[53:13] Nope.You? 不 你呢?
[53:16] Nope. 不怕
[53:17] We will fix on our target positions… 目标要以肉眼证实
[53:20] Hold me! 抱我
[53:21] Hey,pay attention. 注意听
[53:23] Something you wanna add,Captain Hiller? 你有什么要补充吗? 希勒队长
[53:26] No,sir. Just a little anxious to whup ET’s ass,that’s all. 没有 只想早点去教训他们
[53:30] Right! 对
[53:32] You’ll get your chance. 你会有机会的
[53:35] You’ll all get your chance. 你们全都有机会
[53:37] Good hunting. 打猎成功
[53:38] Dismissed! 解散
[53:40] Let’s kick the tyres and light the fires,Big Daddy! 去叫他们好看
[53:46] Let’s bring it home. Bring that bad boy home,Captain! 把他们连人带船捉回来
[53:50] You loose? 你很镇定吧?
[53:52] Got your victory dance? 那玩意准备好了吗?
[53:53] Oh,I got it right here… yeah! 就在这里
[53:56] Hey,don’t get pre-patrol on me. We don’t light up till the fat lady sings. 别太早庆祝 任务完成再说
[54:00] I’m all ears,brother! 遵命 大哥
[54:12] You the man! 靠你了
[54:18] All right,gentlemen,we’re on. 时候到了
[54:19] General,it’s NORAD. 将军 是北美防空部
[54:23] General Grey here. 我是葛雷将军
[54:25] All communications with the cities are down. 受袭击城市的通讯全部中断
[54:29] All systems gone. 系统全部被毁
[54:30] For intelligence,we believe it’s a total loss. 那些城市全毁了
[54:33] How about our boys? Where are they? 我们的军机在哪?
[54:35] ETA to target,four minutes. 离目标时间四分钟
[54:46] I shouldn’t have left her. 我不该丢下她
[54:48] Don’t worry about it,big man. 别担心
[54:50] I’m sure she got outta here before it happened. 我想她一定先出城了
[54:53] Or,as the good Reverend would say: 就像牧师常说的
[54:57] “Why we’re on this particular mission,we’ll never know.” 这次任务目的何在 可能永远不知道
[55:01] “But I do know,here today, 但我可以肯定 此时此刻
[55:03] that the Black Knights will emerge victorious once again.” 黑骑士将再次胜利
[55:07] Amen,man! 阿门
[55:09] Amen,Reverend. 阿门 牧师
[55:24] Holy God! 我的老天!
[55:30] Lock and load! 锁定 预备
[55:34] Roger that. 收到
[55:35] LA attack squadron has Amraam missiles locked on target. 洛杉矶中队锁定目标了
[55:38] Washington and New York squadrons report lock-on. 华府跟纽约也锁定了
[55:41] Fire at will. 自由发射
[55:42] Fire at will. 自由发射
[55:43] Fire at will. 自由发射
[55:46] Knights,we are red and free. 骑士一号
[55:48] Knight One,fox three! 发射狐狸三号
[55:50] Knight Three,fox three! 骑士三号 狐狸三号
[55:52] Knight Seven,fox three. 骑士七号 狐狸三号
[55:56] The missiles have been fired. 飞弹发射
[56:18] Are they not getting through? 有没有射中?
[56:19] No,sir. Not one. 没有 都没射中
[56:21] Command,Knight One. Command,Knight One. 骑士一号 骑士一号
[56:22] Switching to Sidewinders,moving in. 改用响尾蛇飞弹
[56:27] Knight Three,low 50 knots reference 120. 骑士三号 准备发射
[56:33] Knight Seven,120. 骑士七号 准备发射
[56:34] Knight One,sweep lock. 骑士一号
[56:36] Fox two. 狐狸二号
[56:37] Knight Seven… 骑士七号
[56:43] Come on! 加油
[56:50] They must have a protective shield over the hull! 一定是有防护罩
[56:52] Knights,pull up! 骑士们 向上
[56:59] Knight Three,pull up! 骑士三号 向上
[57:00] Complete failure in the stators! 我看不见
[57:02] Pull up! 向上
[57:13] Blow through! Blow through! 我们撤退
[57:15] Too many of them! 快点 好多敌机
[57:19] They got another one,sir. 我们又损失了一架,长官
[57:24] Oh no,you did not shoot that green shit at me! 不 你别想打中我
[57:30] I got you covered,Big Daddy! 我掩护你
[57:35] Damn,they got shields,too! 它也有防护罩
[57:49] Let’s go,Knights! Move! Knights! Move! 我们快撤退
[57:56] Jesus! 上帝啊
[57:57] They got another one. And two more. 我们又失去了两架
[57:59] They’re dropping like flies. 跟打苍蝇一样
[58:00] -We’re losing them. -All right.Get them out of there. -我们失败了 -叫他们回来
[58:03] Squadron leaders,retreat to fallback position. Abort mission right away! 中队长 任务取消
[58:07] Do you read me? Do you copy? 了解没有
[58:12] We’ll have to make a run for this one! Let’s get low and fast! 我们要掉头了 跟着我
[58:16] I gotcha,Big Daddy! Let’s get them! 我跟着你 走吧
[58:20] Watch the back! 小心后面
[58:29] Squadron leader,abort! 中队长听到了吗? 快撤退
[58:32] This isn’t happening fast enough! 撤退得不够快
[58:33] Get them out! 快点撤退
[58:41] The monitor! Where’s the picture? 怎么搞的 没画面了
[58:44] We’ve lost the satellite. 卫星断了
[58:50] We got two on our six,Jimmy. Shackle! 在我们的6点钟方向 有两架敌机跟上了
[58:52] Roger. 收到了
[58:54] Come on,come on! Move! 快点
[58:57] He’s on me like white on rice,big daddy. 他们紧追不舍 就像老鼠爱大米
[58:59] Let’s push it! Let’s go! Let’s go! 被追上可不妙 快走
[59:02] I can’t shake them. I can’t shake them. 我甩不掉它们
[59:03] Yes,you can. Just the way I showed you. Let’s go! 你行的 像我那样便成
[59:06] I’m gonna try something. 我有个办法
[59:08] Nothing stupid! 别做傻事
[59:09] You know me! 你了解我的
[59:10] That’s what I’m talking about. 那样才麻烦
[59:12] Jimmy,what are you doing? 你干嘛?
[59:13] you can’t bank at that speed! 这速度爬升太危险了
[59:15] Jimmy,he’s closing on you! 它快追上了
[59:20] Put your mask back on! That’s an order! 戴上面罩
[59:22] I can’t breathe! 我不能呼吸
[59:32] Affirmative. We have incoming. 有飞行物接近
[59:34] Let me have it,son. 我看看
[59:37] Friendly? 是友机吗?
[59:40] I don’t think so. 我想不是
[1:00:10] Come on and get me! 有本事就来
[1:00:16] What are you shooting at? 你想打我?
[1:00:19] Where you at,baby?! Come on! Come on! 你在哪? 来吧
[1:00:26] You can’t hit nothing! 你什么也打不中
[1:00:30] Low bridge! 燃料不足
[1:00:51] See if you can fly that thing under cover! 让你看不见 看你怎么飞
[1:00:58] Hope you got an airbag! 希望你有安全气袋
[1:01:37] Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[1:01:43] This way! This way! 来啊 我在这里
[1:01:46] Get off! Get off of me! 滚开
[1:01:47] That’s what you’ll get! Look at you! 活该如此 看看你
[1:01:50] Ship all banged up! 摔成这个样子
[1:01:52] Who’s the man?! 是谁赢了?
[1:01:53] Huh? Who’s the man?! 是谁赢了?
[1:01:55] Wait till I get another plane! 等我换架飞机
[1:01:57] I’m lining all your friends up,right beside you! 把你们全部打倒
[1:02:01] Where you at? Huh? Where you at? 你在哪里?
[1:02:16] Welcome to Earth. 欢迎莅临地球
[1:02:28] That’s what I call close contact. 我称之为”近距离接触”
[1:02:35] Baby,stay right here with Boomer. 跟布玛留在这里
[1:02:47] Come on! Keys. Come on! Keys. 钥匙 快点
[1:02:50] Yes! 太好了
[1:02:51] Come on,baby. Come on! 快点 快点
[1:02:56] Yes! 太好了
[1:02:57] Reports indicate that… 据报导
[1:02:58] this battle has repeated itself all over the world with the same results. 世界各地都有类似战斗 结果也都一样
[1:03:03] See,Troy? You’re feeling better already. 看 你好点了吧?
[1:03:07] Everyone’s packing up and leaving. 大家都要走了
[1:03:09] They said a spaceship is headed this way. 说有太空船要来
[1:03:12] We’d better leave,too,don’t you think? 我们最好也走吧
[1:03:23] It’s Air Force One,for crying out loud. Still he gets sick. 坐总统专机还会晕
[1:03:27] I don’t feel too good. 天啊 我很不舒服
[1:03:28] Look at me,huh? Like a rock. 看我 好得很
[1:03:30] Could be bad weather or good weather,doesn’t matter. 天气好坏我都没关系
[1:03:32] We could go up or down,back or forwards,side to side… 往后飞 往前飞 侧着飞 我都没事
[1:03:41] What did I say? 我说错什么了?
[1:03:44] He still gets airsick,huh? 他仍然会晕机?
[1:03:46] Yeah. 是啊
[1:03:48] Julius,with all of this… 我一直在忙着
[1:03:51] I didn’t get a chance to thank you two. 还没有多谢你们
[1:03:54] All he could think of was getting to you. 他只想来找你
[1:04:00] There’s still love there,I think. 爱还是存在的
[1:04:04] Love was never a problem. 爱不是我们的问题
[1:04:07] All you need is love. 你所需要的是爱
[1:04:09] John Lennon. Smart man. 约翰列侬 他很聪明
[1:04:12] Shot in the back,very sad. 可惜被人暗算
[1:04:15] We’ve moved as many of our forces away from our bases as possible. 部队已尽量撤离基地
[1:04:18] But we’ve already sustained heavy losses. 但损失还是非常惨重
[1:04:21] I spoke with the Joint Chiefs at NORAD. 我已跟参谋首长们讨论
[1:04:23] They agree we must counterattack with a full nuclear strike. 大家认为该动用核武器
[1:04:27] Over American soil? 在美国本土?
[1:04:29] You’re saying we should sacrifice more innocent American civilians? 你说在这时候 还要牺牲无辜民众?
[1:04:33] Is that right? 是不是
[1:04:34] Sir,if we don’t strike soon,there may not be much of an America left! 再不这样 国家都要保不住了
[1:04:37] Sir! They’ve taken out NORAD. 北美防空部被攻击
[1:04:39] What? 什么?
[1:04:40] It’s gone,sir. 已经被毁
[1:04:41] My God! 我的天
[1:04:43] The Vice President? The Joint Chiefs? 副总统 参谋首长呢
[1:04:45] Mr. President. 总统先生
[1:04:49] We must launch. 要用核武器才行
[1:04:51] A delay would be more costly than… 再拖延的话牺牲会更大
[1:04:52] when you waited to evacuate the cities. 比先前不撤城更糟
[1:04:54] No! No! You’re not gonna launch nuclear weapons. 不要用核武器
[1:04:56] You’ll kill them and us. 那会杀死它们和我们
[1:04:58] At the same time,if we fire nukes… 同时 你用核武 其他国家会跟进 会形成辐射尘
[1:05:00] Sir, may I remind you are a guest here? 先生 你在这只是个客人
[1:05:02] …nuclear winter. 核冬天
[1:05:03] It’s the end of life as we know it. 正如我们所知道的那样 这将是生命的结束
[1:05:07] I don’t have to go. It can’t be allowed! 我不走 我不能走
[1:05:09] Shut up! Captain,get him out! 住嘴 赶他出去
[1:05:11] Don’t tell him to shut up! 别叫他闭嘴
[1:05:14] You’d all be dead if it wasn’t for my David! 要不是他 你们已死了
[1:05:18] None of you did anything to prevent this! 你们什么也没做
[1:05:19] There was nothing we could do. 我们没什么可以做
[1:05:21] We were totally unprepared for this. 我们没任何防备
[1:05:23] Don’t give me unprepared! 不要找借口
[1:05:25] It was,what? In the 1950s,you had that spaceship. 五十年代你们便发现外星人
[1:05:30] Yeah,that thing you found in New Mexico! 在新墨西哥发现的那个
[1:05:33] -Where was that? -Not the spaceship. -哪里? -别提太空船了
[1:05:35] Roswell,New Mexico. 新墨西哥州 罗斯威尔
[1:05:37] You had the spaceship and the bodies! 有太空船跟尸体
[1:05:39] They were locked up in a bunker. 都锁在一个地堡里
[1:05:42] David. Area 51. Right? 大卫 五十一区 对吧?
[1:05:44] Area 51. 五十一区
[1:05:45] You knew then! And you did nothing. 你们明明知道 但什么都没做
[1:05:49] Sir. 先生
[1:05:51] Regardless of what you may have read in the tabloids, 这都是小报的报导
[1:05:54] there have never been any spacecraft recovered by our government. 美国不曾发现什么太空船
[1:05:58] Take my word for it. There’s no Area 51. 相信我 根本没有五十一区
[1:06:01] And there’s no recovered spaceship. 我们没发现太空船
[1:06:03] Excuse me,Mr. President… 对不起 总统先生
[1:06:06] That’s not entirely accurate. 你说的不完全正确
[1:06:15] What? 什么?
[1:06:16] Which part? 哪部份不正确?
[1:06:22] Hold on,everybody. Hold on! 大家坐好
[1:06:27] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:06:48] Can you give me a hand? 帮个忙好吗?
[1:06:50] Yeah,sure. 好的
[1:06:58] Oh,God. 天啊
[1:07:06] OK,let’s get this off. 把这个移开
[1:07:09] Here,let me help you. 等一下
[1:07:14] She’s hurt pretty badly. 她伤得很重
[1:07:20] You know,this was supposed to be my weekend off. 这周末我本该在休假的
[1:07:24] But,nooo! 结果呢?
[1:07:27] You got me out here,dragging your heavy ass 害我辛苦拖着你
[1:07:29] through the burning desert 穿越这个沙漠
[1:07:32] with your dreadlocks sticking out the back of my parachute. 辫子还拖得一地都是
[1:07:35] You gotta come down here with an attitude 你们来这里想耀武扬威
[1:07:38] acting all big and bad. 不可一世似的
[1:07:41] And what the hell is that smell? 他妈的什么怪味道?
[1:07:48] I could been at a barbecue! 我本可以去烧烤
[1:07:52] But I’m not mad. 但我不生气
[1:07:53] It’s all right, it’s all right. 没关系 没关系
[1:08:35] Do you need a lift,soldier? 要搭顺风车吗?
[1:08:38] When I flew overhead,l saw a base not too far from here. 附近有个基地
[1:08:44] It’s not on the map. 地图上没有
[1:08:46] Trust me,it’s there. 相信我 是有的
[1:09:04] Attention! 立正
[1:09:09] Mr. President. General. 总统先生 将军
[1:09:11] Welcome to Area 51. 欢迎莅临五十一区
[1:09:13] Please follow me. 请跟我来
[1:09:15] We’re now 24 floors beneath the surface 这是地下二十四层
[1:09:18] and here’s our main research facility. 主要研究设施在这里
[1:09:22] Let’s see it. 让我们看看
[1:09:23] Sorry,sir,it’s a clean room. It’s static free… 对不起 这是无尘室 不能有静电
[1:09:26] Open the door. 开门
[1:09:30] Yes,sir. 是
[1:09:53] My God. 我的天
[1:09:54] Why the hell wasn’t I told about this place? 为什么没告诉我?
[1:09:56] Two words,Mr. President. Plausible deniability. 简单的说 是不想害总统说谎
[1:10:08] I don’t understand. Where does all this come from? 这设备从哪来的?
[1:10:10] How do you get funding for something like this? 你们怎么有经费?
[1:10:13] You don’t actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, 浮报预算拉 2万美元买个铁锤
[1:10:15] $30,000 on a toilet seat,do you? 3万美元买个马桶坐喽
[1:10:20] Mr. President,this is Dr Okun. 这位是奥肯博士
[1:10:23] He has headed up the research department on this project 他主持这研究
[1:10:25] for the last 15 years. 已经有十五年
[1:10:28] How do you do? 幸会
[1:10:31] Mr. President! 总统先生
[1:10:36] What a pleasure! 真是荣幸
[1:10:39] As you can imagine,they… 你可以想像
[1:10:41] They don’t let us out much. 我们不经常外出
[1:10:44] I can understand that. 这点我了解
[1:10:49] I guess you’d like to see the big tamale,huh? 你们想看”墨西哥饼”吧?
[1:10:53] Follow me. 跟我来
[1:11:45] She’s a beauty,isn’t she? 很漂亮 是吗?
[1:11:50] As you can see from the repairs, 你可以看出
[1:11:51] we’ve been trying to put her back together since the late 60’s. 从60年代开始 我们就一直努力将它修复
[1:11:54] Don’t tell me you’ve had this for 40 years 别告诉我你们研究了四十年
[1:11:57] and you know nothing about them? 仍对它一无所知?
[1:11:59] Oh,hell,no. We know tons about them. 不 我们知道非常多
[1:12:03] But the neatest stuff… 但最有意思的事
[1:12:05] The neatest stuff has only happened in the last few days. 是这几天才发生的
[1:12:08] We can’t duplicate their type of power 我们没有他们的动力
[1:12:10] so we’ve never been able to experiment. 所以一直不能进行实验
[1:12:12] But since these guys started showing up, 但外星人来了之后
[1:12:14] all the little gizmos inside turned on. 里头的仪表全部启动
[1:12:19] The last 24 hours have been really exciting! 过去这一天实在非常刺激
[1:12:22] Exciting? People are dying out there. 刺激? 很多人死了
[1:12:24] I don’t think exciting is the word I’d choose to describe it! 我不会用这字眼
[1:12:29] You’re hoping to fly this thing,huh? 你希望这玩意还能飞?
[1:12:31] You said you can repair their technology. 你说可以修好
[1:12:33] Can you tell us anything useful about them? 你能说点有用的来来听听吗
[1:12:35] Yeah. Well,I mean…They’re not all that dissimilar from us. 没错 他们其实跟我们大同小异
[1:12:41] Breathes oxygen,comparable tolerances to heat,cold. 他们呼吸氧气 冷热承受度跟我们差不多
[1:12:45] Probably why they’re interested in our planet. 可能因此想来地球
[1:12:54] You guys wanna see them? 想看它吗?
[1:13:05] This is the vault. 这里是秘室
[1:13:09] Or,as some of us have come to call it…the freak show. 我们有人把它叫 “宇宙奇观”
[1:13:37] When we found them, 他们被发现时
[1:13:39] they were wearing some sort of biomechanical suits. 身上罩着某种生物机械外壳
[1:13:43] Once we got them off, 卸掉之后
[1:13:44] we learned a great deal about their anatomy. 才了解他们的构造
[1:13:46] Eyes,ears. No vocal chords. 有眼睛 耳朵 没有声带
[1:13:50] We assume they communicate with each other by some other means. 估计他们用别种方式沟通
[1:13:53] You’re obviously not thinking about hand signals and body language. 不是用手语或肢体语言吧?
[1:13:57] It’s some kind of extrasensory perception. 应是一种超感官的知觉
[1:14:00] Telepathy. 心电感应之类的
[1:14:03] So… 这么说
[1:14:06] It’s an organic life form. 他们是有机生物
[1:14:11] Can they be killed? 能不能被杀死?
[1:14:13] Their bodies are just as frail as ours. 他们跟人类一样脆弱
[1:14:15] These two died in the crash. 这两个坠机时死亡
[1:14:17] This one a few weeks later. 这个几周后死去
[1:14:19] You just have to get through their technology,which is, 得要了解他们的科技
[1:14:24] I’m sorry to say,far more advanced. 很遗憾 他们远比我们先进
[1:14:28] David,you unlocked part of their technology. 大卫破解了一部份
[1:14:32] You cracked the code. 你解了密码
[1:14:33] No,no. All I did was stumble on their signal. 我只是发现他们的讯号
[1:14:37] I don’t know how helpful I can be. 不知道能帮得上什么
[1:14:40] Why don’t you show him what you’ve discovered so far? 让他们看看你的发现
[1:14:44] Figure out what they haven’t thought of yet. 看他们遗漏了什么
[1:14:47] We’ll see if you’re as smart as we all hope you are. 大家说你脑筋好 看你的了
[1:15:02] What code? 什么密码?
[1:15:24] Captain Steven Hiller,US Marine Corps. 史帝芬·希勒上尉 美国陆战队
[1:15:27] I’m sorry,Captain. I can’t let you pass without clearance. 不好意思 上尉 这里是禁区 你不能进入
[1:15:31] OK. Come here. 过来
[1:15:34] You wanna see my clearance? 你真的想看啊
[1:15:38] Maybe I’ll just leave this here with you. 这个交给你了
[1:15:40] Let they pass. 让他们过去
[1:15:42] Get the hell out of the way! 让开
[1:15:47] Did you see that? 你有没有看到?
[1:15:50] Oh,boy! Oh,boy! 我的天 我的天
[1:15:56] How long has he been unconscious? 昏迷了多久?
[1:15:57] About three hours. 三个小时
[1:15:58] Let’s get him in containment. 送他到隔离室
[1:16:00] As the former head of the ClA,you knew about this place. 这里一向由你负责
[1:16:04] When were you planning to inform the rest of us? 你打算瞒到几时?
[1:16:06] It had been deemed classified. 这原是绝对机密
[1:16:07] You should have told us about this when they first arrived! 外星人一到 你就应该说了
[1:16:11] We wouldn’t have launched a counterattack 不然我们就没必要无意义反击
[1:16:13] that cost the lives of hundreds of our American pilots! 损失几百名飞行员了
[1:16:16] We could not have known that… 我们没想到
[1:16:17] our fighters would’ve been that ineffective! 我们的军机如此不堪一击
[1:16:21] Mr. President. 总统先生
[1:16:22] The little bit of information we have… 资讯全都送到
[1:16:23] comes directly into this room,Mr. President. 这里了 总统先生
[1:16:25] Atlanta,Chicago,and Philadelphia. 亚特兰大 芝加哥 费城
[1:16:29] Destroyed. 全都被摧毁
[1:16:30] NATO and Western Allied installations 北约和西方盟国的设施
[1:16:34] were the first to be taken out. 先遭到摧毁
[1:16:35] Then we were hit. 然后才打我们
[1:16:37] They knew exactly where and how to hit us. 他们对我们一清二楚
[1:16:40] And our forces? 我们的部队呢?
[1:16:41] We’re down to 15%. 只剩一成五兵力
[1:16:43] If you calculate the time it takes to destroy a city and move on, 按照他们目前攻击的速度 加以计算
[1:16:47] we’re looking at the worldwide destruction 全世界的主要城市
[1:16:50] of every major city in the next 36 hours. 会在三十六小时内被毁
[1:16:57] We’re being exterminated. 我们会被歼灭
[1:17:03] Mr. President,this is Captain Steven Hiller. 总统先生 这位是希勒上尉
[1:17:07] -Captain. -Mr. President. -上尉 -总统先生
[1:17:09] Well done. 你表现很好
[1:17:11] Where is it now? 外星人在哪?
[1:17:12] It’s isolated in the containment lab,sir. 在隔离室
[1:17:15] I’d like to go see it. 我想去看看
[1:17:22] General,I’m really anxious to get back to El Toro. 我想尽快回到艾托洛基地
[1:17:28] Hasn’t anyone told you? 没有人告诉你吗?
[1:17:33] El Toro has been completely destroyed. 你的基地被完全摧毁了
[1:18:29] We were lucky. 我们运气好
[1:18:31] Today was the first time I used the subway. 今天头一次用地铁
[1:18:33] Thank God for the Metro Rail. 感谢上帝造了地铁
[1:18:36] These should last us a while. 应该能撑一阵子
[1:18:38] Don’t move. I’ll get it for you. Stay still. 别动 我帮你倒
[1:18:43] He’s your son? 他是你儿子?
[1:18:45] He’s my angel. 是我的天使
[1:18:47] Was his father stationed here? 他父亲驻扎在这里?
[1:18:50] Nah,he…He wasn’t his father. 他不是他生父
[1:18:55] But I was kinda hoping he wanted the job,though. 但我希望他愿意做他父亲
[1:19:02] So what do you do for a living? 你在哪里工作?
[1:19:05] I’m a dancer. 我是跳舞的
[1:19:07] Ballet. 芭蕾?
[1:19:09] No. Exotic. 艳舞
[1:19:15] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:19:16] Don’t be. 不必
[1:19:18] I’m not. 我不遗憾
[1:19:19] It’s good money. 收入很好
[1:19:20] Besides my baby’s worth it. 而且 为了孩子 值得
[1:19:23] Dylan! Come here. 过来
[1:19:26] I want you to meet the First Lady. 来见过第一夫人
[1:19:34] I didn’t know that you’d recognised me. 没想到你认得我
[1:19:36] Well,I didn’t want to say nothing. 我原本不想说的
[1:19:39] I voted for the other guy. 我投了别人一票
[1:19:43] All right! Life-support monitors recording. 维生系统有监控
[1:19:46] So if we screw up,it’s all on tape. 有问题的话都会被记录
[1:19:48] Come on. Let’s get this biomechanical suit off. 帮他脱掉外壳
[1:19:52] Put the spreader right here,along the ridge. 支撑器放这里 靠这边
[1:19:54] Microprobe thing a majig goes right here. 微测仪伸进去
[1:19:57] Pick there. Good. 那里 好
[1:19:59] All right,now spread it very,very gently. 把它撑开 要非常 小心
[1:20:02] Let me get in. 我来打开它
[1:20:10] Gentle,gentle,that’s it. 小心 小心 就是这样
[1:20:13] Run this right in… 运行该权利
[1:20:23] Let’s proceed. 我们继续
[1:20:25] Now comes the really icky part. 接下来 就不是太美了
[1:20:30] Oh,boy. This is one smelly,disgusting… 这个真臭 又恶心
[1:20:44] Look at it. 你们看
[1:20:46] It doesn’t look alive,does it? 不像活的
[1:20:53] The arm is moving. 它手臂在动
[1:21:04] Doctor? Doctor? 博士
[1:21:11] Get it off! 让它停下来
[1:21:12] Don’t move! 不要动
[1:21:59] Dr Okun? 博士
[1:22:23] Release me. 放我出来
[1:22:27] Open the door. Get him out! 去开门
[1:22:28] No,wait. 不 等一下
[1:22:44] Release me. 放我出来
[1:22:59] I know there is much we can learn from each other 我们可以互相学习
[1:23:02] if we can negotiate a truce. 如果我们停火的话
[1:23:05] We can find a way to coexist. 我们可以和平共存
[1:23:09] Can there be a peace between us? 我们能和平相处吗?
[1:23:12] Peace. 和平
[1:23:16] No peace. 没有和平
[1:23:25] What is it you want us to do? 你们要我们怎样?
[1:23:29] Die. 死
[1:23:40] Die! 死
[1:23:47] Mr. President. 总统先生
[1:23:49] Is that glass bulletproof? 这是防弹玻璃吗?
[1:23:51] No,sir. 不是
[1:24:12] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[1:24:13] I saw his thoughts. 我明白他的心思
[1:24:16] I saw what they’re planning to do. 明白他们的计划
[1:24:21] They’re like locusts. 他们像蝗虫一样
[1:24:23] They’re moving from planet to planet. 从一个星球到另一个
[1:24:25] Their whole civilisation. 他们全部出动
[1:24:28] After they’ve consumed every natural resource,they move on. 到自然资源枯竭之后 便去到另一个星球
[1:24:34] And we’re next. 现在轮到我们
[1:24:47] Nuke them. 用核武器
[1:24:49] Let’s nuke the bastards. 用核武器轰这些混蛋
[1:25:03] Just my luck. No ice. 运气真好 没冰块
[1:25:06] I take it you’ve heard? 我想你听说了
[1:25:10] Hey,toast. 干杯
[1:25:12] To the end of the world. 敬世界末日
[1:25:14] He didn’t come to this decision lightly. 他没有随便做决定
[1:25:16] He didn’t have any other choice. 他别无选择
[1:25:19] Well,you still believe in him. 你还是相信他
[1:25:21] Well,he’s a good man. 他是个好人
[1:25:24] He’d better be. 他最好是
[1:25:26] You left me for him. 你为他离开我
[1:25:28] Or,you know… for your career. 为了你的工作
[1:25:30] You know,it wasn’t just my career. 这不只是工作
[1:25:33] It was the biggest opportunity of my life. 这是我一生中最大的机会
[1:25:36] I wanted my life to make a difference. 我想有点改变
[1:25:38] I wanted my life to mean something. 希望生活有意义
[1:25:40] Yeah,and… 对 而且
[1:25:41] I wasn’t ambitious enough for you? 你觉得我没有雄心大志?
[1:25:45] David,you could have done anything you wanted. 你可以随心所欲
[1:25:48] Research,development… 做研究或开发产品
[1:25:50] I was happy where I was. 我工作很愉快
[1:25:52] Haven’t you ever wanted to be part of something special? 就不想做点特别的?
[1:25:58] I was part of something special. 我的生活已很特别
[1:26:16] Well,if it makes any difference,I never stopped loving you. 只想让你知道 我始终爱着你
[1:26:21] But that wasn’t enough, was it? 但是这还不够 是吗?
[1:26:51] Let’s pick it up,man! We’re on a tight schedule! Let’s go! 快点 时间不多 我们走
[1:26:54] Pick it up,man! 快点
[1:26:55] Pick it up! 快点
[1:27:01] What the hell are you doing? Get outta there! 你在做什么? 下来
[1:27:04] I got something I gotta handle. I’m borrowing it. 我想跟你借飞机
[1:27:06] No,you’re not,sir. 不行
[1:27:08] Do you really wanna shoot me? 你真的会向我开枪?
[1:27:12] Just tell them I hit you. 就说是我打你的
[1:27:20] Command,this is Retal Op.Squadron is in the air. 指挥部 反击中队已经就位
[1:27:23] We are on station and awaiting instructions. 等候指示
[1:27:25] Roger. Break formation. Head to targets. 收到 队形散开 飞向目标
[1:27:33] Sir. 长官
[1:27:35] They’re breaking formation. 他们已分路出击
[1:27:37] Mr. President,we’re initiating sequence code. 总统先生 开始核码程序
[1:27:39] Verification: Alpha Zulu six eight niner. 核对 AZ689
[1:27:41] Which city will be reached first? 最先到哪个城市?
[1:27:43] Houston,Texas. 德州 休斯顿
[1:27:44] ETA,six minutes and counting down. 六分钟 开始倒数
[1:27:47] The major cities have been deserted. 大城居民都已撤离
[1:27:50] Civilian casualties should be down to a minimum. 民众伤亡应可减至最低
[1:27:57] Command,this is Neighbourhood Watch. 指挥部 这是”守望相助”
[1:28:00] We are in position. 我们已经就位
[1:28:01] Tracking monitors are locked on. 监视系统已经锁定
[1:28:03] We are going to visual recon. 我们要进行目视侦察
[1:28:12] We have confirmation. 已经就绪
[1:28:13] Launch code confirmed. 发射程序已经确认
[1:28:15] Alpha Zulu six eight niner,standing by. AZ689待命
[1:28:21] Laser targeting. 瞄准
[1:28:24] Locked on. 锁定
[1:28:25] We’re locked on,sir. Do you wish to deploy? 已经锁定 要发射吗?
[1:28:32] Mr. President,if you wish to deploy,the time is now. 要就现在发射
[1:28:42] -Mr. President? -Deploy. -总统先生 -发射
[1:28:44] That’s a go. Alpha Zulu six eight niner. AZ689 命令下达
[1:28:48] Here we go. 命令来了
[1:28:57] Bird’s away. 发射
[1:28:58] We have visual confirmation of the missile. 已经发射
[1:29:01] It’s on target. 方向正确
[1:29:02] Approaching. 接近正中
[1:29:05] May our children forgive us. 愿我们的子孙能原谅我们
[1:29:06] Five seconds to impact. Three,two,one. 五秒钟后爆炸 三 二 一
[1:29:14] It’s a hit! 击中了
[1:29:23] Can we confirm that the target was destroyed? 确认目标已遭摧毁了吗?
[1:29:25] Get the tank commander. 接坦克指挥官
[1:29:27] Confirm the target was destroyed. 请他确认
[1:29:29] Red Arrow,Alpha 9723. 红箭A9723
[1:29:31] Can you read? 听到吗?
[1:29:33] Repeat,Commander,you’re breaking up. 很不清晰
[1:29:34] We have lost visual. 视讯中断了
[1:29:35] Roger that. We’re looking for confirmation. 收到 我们需要确认
[1:29:45] We got the bastards. 干掉他们了
[1:29:48] Good job,everyone! Congratulations. 大家做得好 恭喜了
[1:29:52] Commander,do you have visual? 有图像吗
[1:29:53] We need visual confirmation. 我们需要确认
[1:29:55] Has the target been destroyed? 目标摧毁了没有?
[1:30:12] Negative. 没有
[1:30:15] Target remains. 目标还在
[1:30:20] I repeat,target remains. 重复 目标还在
[1:30:28] Call the other planes back. 召回其他发机
[1:30:30] The others might have more luck. 别的飞机也许运气较好
[1:30:32] We shouldn’t give up! 我们不能放弃
[1:30:33] I said call them back! 我说叫他们回来
[1:30:38] Abort. 任务取消
[1:30:39] Abort mission. 任务取消
[1:30:40] Issue the abort codes right away. 发出取消密码
[1:30:42] This is an abort,full abort. Do you read? 任务取消了 了解吗?
[1:31:38] You’re late! 你迟到了
[1:31:39] You know I like to make an entrance. 你知道我爱讲派头
[1:31:51] Where are we going? 去哪里?
[1:31:52] Through there,sir. 就在前面
[1:31:54] Mr. President. Your wife is resting comfortably for the moment. 总统先生 夫人在休息
[1:31:57] Perhaps if we had gotten to her earlier… 早点发现就好了
[1:31:59] Hey,there she is! Go on! 她在那 去吧
[1:32:04] She doesn’t look too good. 看来不太妙
[1:32:06] Your wife is bleeding internally. 夫人有内出血
[1:32:08] Perhaps if we’d gotten to her earlier… 要是早些发现
[1:32:10] What are you saying? 什么意思?
[1:32:13] We can’t stop the bleeding. 内出血止不住
[1:32:15] If we’d… There’s nothing we can do for her. 我们也没有办法了
[1:32:20] We were worried. 我们好担心
[1:32:21] We didn’t know where you were. 不知道你在哪里
[1:32:24] I didn’t know where I was either. 我自己也不知道我在哪里
[1:32:30] You’ve gotten bigger,I think. 我想你长大一点了
[1:32:32] I did? 是吗?
[1:32:36] You just keep growing and growing. 你不停的长大
[1:32:45] Can you wait outside for a little bit so Mom can get a rest? 出去一下 让老妈休息好吗?
[1:32:50] Come on,Munchkin. 来 小鬼
[1:33:01] I’m so sorry that I didn’t come home when you asked me to. 真抱歉 我该听你话早点回家
[1:33:07] It’s OK. 没关系
[1:33:11] The doctors… think that you’re… gonna be just fine. 医生 认为你 会好起来的
[1:33:21] Liar. 骗子
[1:34:19] Is Mommy sleeping now? 妈咪睡啦?
[1:34:23] Yeah. Mommy’s sleeping. 对 她睡了
[1:35:05] What the hell are you doing? 你在做什么?
[1:35:07] I’m making a mess! 我在捣乱
[1:35:09] Yeah. This I can see. 这个我看出来了
[1:35:10] We gotta burn this toxic waste,pollute the air and rip up the ozone! 烧雨林 制造有毒废料 污染空气
[1:35:15] Cos maybe if we screw this planet up enough… 也许把地球弄得一团糟
[1:35:19] they won’t want it any more. 人家就不会要了
[1:35:21] Wait. David. 等一下
[1:35:23] Don’t do this to yourself. Listen to me. 听我说 不要这样折磨自已
[1:35:25] Are you listening to me. 你在听吗
[1:35:26] I’m listening. 我在听
[1:35:27] Everyone loses faith at some point in their life. 人有时会失去信仰
[1:35:30] David,look at myself. 大卫 看看我
[1:35:33] I haven’t spoken to God since your mother died. 你妈妈死后 我就不曾祈祷
[1:35:42] You see,sometimes we have to remember what we still have. 有时要记得我们还拥有的
[1:35:47] Like what? 例如什么?
[1:35:52] Well,you still have your health. 你的健康
[1:35:57] David,you need your rest. 走 你得休息
[1:35:58] Come on! Get off this freezing floor before you catch cold. 这地板很冰 别着凉了
[1:36:02] Come on. 快点
[1:36:05] What did you just say? 你刚才说什么?
[1:36:07] About faith? 信仰吗?
[1:36:08] Well,you see,a man… 人可以活一辈子
[1:36:10] No. The other part. 不 后来说的
[1:36:13] What? 什么?
[1:36:14] I don’t want you to catch cold. 我不想你着凉
[1:36:21] What is that? What is the matter with you? 怎么啦?
[1:36:23] Genius. 天才
[1:36:26] Genius? 天才?
[1:36:27] My dad. A total genius. 我老爸是天才
[1:36:31] Jerry,wake up. We got work to do. 起来 要干活了
[1:36:34] Get everybody down here right away. 快叫大家来
[1:36:37] What? 什么
[1:36:43] Does that thing really fly in outer space? 真能在外太空飞吗?
[1:36:45] It most certainly does. 一定可以
[1:36:47] -Sure doesn’t look like it. -They’re here. -看来不像 -在这里
[1:36:51] All right,what’s this all about? 这是什么事呢?
[1:36:53] I have no idea. 我不知道
[1:36:54] Get everybody off. Right,clear the platform. Let’s go. 大家退后 快点
[1:36:58] Major Mitchell. Do you have a pistol? 有没有手枪?
[1:37:02] What? 什么?
[1:37:02] Have you got a gun? 有手枪吗
[1:37:03] Sergeant, your sidearm. 士官 你的手枪
[1:37:07] See that Coke can on top of the alien craft? 看到那个可乐罐吗?
[1:37:11] Think you can shoot that thing off? 你能打中吗?
[1:37:12] Shoot it. 开枪
[1:37:14] Sir? 长官?
[1:37:16] Go ahead. 射吧
[1:37:24] What the hell are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[1:37:25] I’m sorry. My fault. 抱歉 是我的错
[1:37:27] That Coke can was protected by the craft’s shield. 罐子受到防护罩的保护
[1:37:30] We can’t penetrate it. 外力穿不透
[1:37:32] We knew that already. What’s your point? 这个我们已经知道了 你什么意思
[1:37:33] My point is,if we can’t beat their defences, 我们既然不能正面突破
[1:37:35] then we gotta get around them. 就得迂回前进
[1:37:38] Major. One more time… Any time. 再试一次
[1:37:52] How did you do that? 你是怎么做的?
[1:37:54] I gave it a cold. 我令它感冒
[1:37:57] I gave it a virus. 我给它病毒
[1:37:58] A computer virus. 电脑病毒
[1:38:01] Are you telling us you can send out a signal 你可以靠传送讯号
[1:38:03] that will disable all their shields? 使防护罩失效?
[1:38:05] Just like they used our satellites against us, 对 他们用我们的卫星对付我们
[1:38:08] we can use their own signal against them. 我们就用他们的讯号对付他们
[1:38:11] If we plant a virus into that mother ship, 我们若能让母船中毒
[1:38:14] it’s gonna filter down into all the corresponding ships below. 病毒就会传给其他太空船
[1:38:18] I’m sorry. I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:38:20] How exactly do we infect the mother ship with this virus? 我们要怎样使母船感染病毒
[1:38:25] We’re… We’re gonna have to… 我们必须要把…
[1:38:30] fly their alien craft out of our atmosphere and dock with it. 这艘太空船泊在母船内部
[1:38:33] We can enter here,as shown in these satellite photos. 可以从这进去
[1:38:36] We then upload the virus, 种下病毒
[1:38:37] We then set off some kind of explosion which’ll disable it. 然后得引发爆炸 让它不能行动
[1:38:42] That’ll disorient the smaller ships below. 扰乱小的太空船
[1:38:43] and that could buy,I think,at least some time 这样至少可以争取一些时间
[1:38:46] to take them… take them out. 可以把它们赶走
[1:38:51] Take them down. Do your… Do your stuff. 或消灭 你们决定
[1:38:54] This is ridiculous! 真是荒唐
[1:38:56] How long would their shields be down? 我们有多少时间?
[1:39:01] I dunno. A matter of minutes. 不清楚 几分钟吧
[1:39:02] You want us to coordinate a counterstrike 你要我们在几分钟时间内
[1:39:05] with a window of a few minutes? 完成反击么
[1:39:08] With shields down,it might be possible. 不无可能
[1:39:09] Oh,please! 拜托
[1:39:11] We don’t have the manpower or the resources 我们没有足够的人力物力
[1:39:13] to launch that kind of a campaign! 来打这样的仗
[1:39:15] Not to mention that this whole cockamamie plan depends on a machine 而整个荒唐的计划
[1:39:18] that no one in this world is qualified to operate. 又靠这个没人会操作的太空船
[1:39:23] l wouldn’t say that,sir. 我不这么认为
[1:39:24] I’ve seen them in action. 我跟他们战斗过
[1:39:26] I’m aware of their manoeuvring capabilities. 知道这太空船的性能
[1:39:30] With your permission,General,I’d like the opportunity to try. 若长官允许 我想试试
[1:39:33] That thing is a wreck. 这玩意 是个残骸
[1:39:36] It crash-landed in the 50’s. 在五十年代坠毁
[1:39:38] We don’t even know if it’s capable of flying! 能不能飞都不知道
[1:39:40] Jim,remove the clamps. 把固定夹拿开
[1:40:05] Any questions? 有疑问吗?
[1:40:11] Let’s do it. 就这么办
[1:40:17] All right,you heard the President… 把它准备好
[1:40:19] Good luck,pilot. 祝你好运 飞行员
[1:40:20] Thank you,Mr. President. 多谢总统先生
[1:40:22] A virus. 病毒
[1:40:25] Your idea. 你的主意
[1:40:27] That’s right. 没错
[1:40:35] Do you really think you can fly that thing? 你真的会飞这玩意?
[1:40:38] Do you really think you can do all that bullshit you just said? 你说的真能成功?
[1:40:50] I understand you are upset over your wife’s death. 我明白你难免为夫人去世哀伤
[1:40:52] But that’s no excuse for making another fatal mistake. 但别因此犯下另一致命错误
[1:40:55] No,my only mistake was to 我唯一的错误
[1:40:57] appoint a snivelling weasel like you as Secretary of Defense. 就是叫个无能鼠辈当国防部长
[1:41:00] You don’t understand! 您不了解
[1:41:01] However 可是
[1:41:03] that is one mistake I am thankful to say that 现在我可以高兴的说
[1:41:05] I don’t have to live with. 我不必再忍受这个错误了
[1:41:07] Mr. President… 总统先生
[1:41:08] Mr. Nimsiki,you’re fired. 你被革职了
[1:41:14] Let’s organise every plane we can find 动员全部的飞机
[1:41:16] and get us some goddamn pilots to fly them. 召集所有飞行员准备
[1:41:19] Yes,sir. 好的
[1:41:20] He can’t do that. 他不能这么做
[1:41:21] Well,he just did. 但是他确实做了
[1:41:28] Command has attempted to list casualties and losses, 总部要伤亡和损失报告
[1:41:31] but information is sketchy. 但数字很不完整
[1:41:33] We know they’ve lost the Belgian contingent in the Sinai. 比利时部队在西奈被歼灭
[1:41:35] There’s a strong possibility reinforcements 但戈兰地峡那里
[1:41:38] are hiding in the Golan Straits. 很可能藏有援兵
[1:41:43] What is he saying? 他说什么?
[1:41:44] They’re getting a signal. Old Morse code. 好像说收到摩斯电码
[1:42:00] It’s from the Americans. 是美军发的
[1:42:03] They want to organise a counteroffensive! 他们准备策划反攻
[1:42:06] It’s about bloody time! 是时候了
[1:42:07] What do they plan to do? 准备怎么做
[1:42:31] We have confirmed reports of combat-ready divisions in Europe, 确定能出战的部队分别在欧洲
[1:42:35] the Middle East,and Asia. 中东和亚洲
[1:42:36] That’s impressive. Considering it’s all done with Morse code. 很好 特别因为我们是靠摩斯电码通讯
[1:42:41] The armed forces here? 我们军力如何?
[1:42:43] We have sufficient aircraft,but… 我们有足够的军机 但是…
[1:42:45] But what? 但是什么
[1:42:46] Pilots are coming up short. 飞行员不太够
[1:42:49] Well,then,find them. 快想办法
[1:42:51] Ham radio operators from New York to Japan 纽约到日本的部队
[1:42:53] trade rumours of military forces in hiding, 谣传有些部队已经躲起来
[1:42:56] unwilling to reveal themselves for fear of annihilation… 以免遭到歼灭
[1:43:01] We’re planning to launch a counter offensive. 我们正在计划反击
[1:43:03] With our depleted manpower, 由于人员缺乏
[1:43:05] we’re asking that anyone with flight experience come forward. 想请有飞行经验的民众加入
[1:43:08] Military training is preferable, 曾受军事训练的最好
[1:43:10] but anyone who can fly would be useful. 但不是绝对必要
[1:43:14] I can fly. 我会飞行
[1:43:16] I’m a pilot. 我是飞行员
[1:43:19] All right,guys! Listen up! 注意
[1:43:20] Pay attention. These F-18s are very different than the jets you piloted. F18跟其他飞机不同
[1:43:25] It’s strong. 你的咖啡来了 很浓
[1:43:26] Forgive the expression,but this is a crash course in modern avionics. 你们要上航空电子学
[1:43:31] Keep it coming. 再来几杯
[1:43:33] OK,you got it! 没问题
[1:43:34] All right,listen up. 开始之前
[1:43:34] First we need some background information on your experience. 先谈谈各位的飞行经验
[1:43:39] Let’s start with you. 由你开始
[1:43:41] Who,me? 我
[1:43:44] Well,I’m Russell Casse,sir. 我是罗素·凯斯
[1:43:48] And after Nam I got into crop-dusting. 越战结束后 我做空中喷药的工作
[1:43:53] And been doing that ever since. 一直做到现在
[1:43:56] On a personal note,sir, 在私人方面
[1:43:59] I’d just like to add that 我有件事想补充
[1:44:01] ever since I was kidnapped by aliens 10 years ago, 自从十年前曾被外星人俘走
[1:44:05] I have been dying for some payback. 我一直想报仇
[1:44:07] I just want you to know. 我只想让你知道
[1:44:09] that I won’t let you down. 我不会令你失望
[1:44:13] You have one tactical nuclear missile 你有一枚战术核子弹
[1:44:15] we’re loading into this launcher under the right wing. 放在新装的发射器上
[1:44:18] This is the firing mechanism. 这是发射装置
[1:44:21] It’ll be attached to the ship’s main console. 装在主控仪板上
[1:44:23] Just like the Amraam launch pad on a Stealth. 跟隐形轰炸机一样
[1:44:25] Except the nuke will not detonate at impact. 但飞弹命中后 不会立刻爆炸
[1:44:29] You’ll have 30 seconds to get your asses out of there. 你们有三十秒可以跑
[1:44:33] Good luck,gentlemen. 祝好运
[1:44:36] 30 seconds. 三十秒
[1:44:37] Tell me. Tell me. 说明一下
[1:44:38] It’s the strongest radio transmitter we had. 这是我们最强的无线电发射机
[1:44:40] It’ll tell us when you’ve uploaded the virus. 病毒种好后 这装置会发出信号
[1:44:42] 30 seconds. 三十秒
[1:44:43] Don’t you think that’s cutting it too close? 是不是太危险了
[1:44:45] We’re gonna be well on our way back home 我们上路后
[1:44:47] before we shoot that thing off. 才会爆炸
[1:44:50] Why you? David! 为何要你去
[1:44:53] I don’t understand 我不明白
[1:44:55] why you can’t show someone else how to plant the virus… 你就不能教别人种病毒吗?
[1:44:59] No. Something may go wrong. 可能会有问题
[1:45:01] I may have to think quickly,adjust the signal. 可能得当场调整讯号
[1:45:04] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[1:45:05] Hey,you know how I’m always trying to save the planet? 你知道我一直想拯救地球
[1:45:12] Here’s my chance. 这是我的机会
[1:45:17] Now he gets ambitious. 现在才来大发雄心
[1:45:20] It’s too tight. 太紧了
[1:45:21] Well,I had to borrow it. Let me see. 这是借来的 我看看
[1:45:22] OK. All right,I guess that’s good enough. 我看可以了
[1:45:25] So. How do I look? 好不好看?
[1:45:29] Oh,thank you. You’re a lot of help. 谢谢 你帮了不少忙
[1:45:34] You’re late! 你迟到了
[1:45:35] Well,you know me. 你知道我的个性
[1:45:37] I know. You like to make a big entrance. 是啊 你最爱讲派头
[1:45:39] Let me help you. 我帮你
[1:45:40] Listen. Before we do this,I just wanna say I’m sorry. 听我说 我想跟你说对不起
[1:45:44] Sorry for what,babe? 为什么?
[1:45:47] I should have done this a long time ago. 我早该这么做的
[1:45:50] Do you have the ring? 戒指准备好没?
[1:45:52] Yes,sir. 好了
[1:45:54] Here,make yourself useful. 帮个忙
[1:45:59] Witnesses? 有没有证婚人?
[1:46:03] We got hung up. 我们来迟了
[1:46:05] Well,let’s get this show on the road. 我们开始吧
[1:46:08] Dearly beloved,we’re gathered here in the sight of God 我们聚集在神的面前
[1:46:11] and in the presence of these witnesses 当着两位证人的面
[1:46:14] to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. 让这两位男女结为夫妻
[1:46:18] Any person who can show good cause why these two should not wed, 谁有正当理由反对此事
[1:46:22] please speak now or for ever hold your peace. 请说出来 否则永无异议
[1:46:28] Steve,will you take this woman to be your wedded wife, 史提芬 愿不愿娶这女子为妻
[1:46:32] to live together with her in the holy state of matrimony? 共度婚姻生活
[1:46:35] Will you love her,comfort her, 愿不愿爱她 安慰她
[1:46:37] honour and keep her in sickness and in health, 尊重她 不论健康或患病
[1:46:41] and forsaking all others, 一直对她忠诚
[1:46:43] keep yourself only for her as long as you both shall live? 只能为她献身 直到白头偕老
[1:46:47] I will. 我愿意
[1:47:00] Good morning. 早安
[1:47:06] They’re a little young. 他们好年轻
[1:47:09] That they are. 的确
[1:47:12] They look a little nervous. 他们看来有些紧张
[1:47:14] I need all flight crews to report to their designated areas immediately. 飞行员请立即到指定地点
[1:47:20] Major. Can I borrow that? 借一下好吗
[1:47:22] Sure. 当然
[1:47:24] Good morning. 早安
[1:47:28] Good morning. 早安
[1:47:31] In less than an hour, 一个小时之内
[1:47:33] aircraft from here will join others from around the world. 世界各地的军机将会联合起来
[1:47:38] And you will be launching the largest aerial battle… 发动人类史上
[1:47:41] in the history of mankind. 规模最大的空战
[1:47:46] Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. 人类这个字眼 对我们而言有了新的涵意
[1:47:52] We can’t be consumed by our petty differences any more. 我们不能再为小事自相残杀
[1:47:57] We will be united in our common interest. 要为共同利益团结一致
[1:48:01] Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Fourth of July. 也许天意如此 今天正是独立纪念日
[1:48:06] And you will once again be fighting for our freedom. 你们要再次为自由而战
[1:48:11] Not from tyranny,oppression or persecution. 不是为了反抗暴政或迫害
[1:48:17] But from annihilation. 而是为了避免被消灭
[1:48:20] We’re fighting for our right to live. 为了活命的权利而战
[1:48:24] To exist. 为了生存
[1:48:26] And should we win the day, 如果能够胜利
[1:48:29] the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, 七月四日 将不再只是美国的假日
[1:48:35] but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 而是世人一同宣誓之日
[1:48:38] “We will not go quietly into the night!” 我们不会束手就擒
[1:48:41] “We will not vanish without a fight!” 我们不会任人宰割
[1:48:46] “We’re going to live on!” 我们要继续生存
[1:48:48] “We’re going to survive!” 我们要渡过难关
[1:48:50] Today,we celebrate our Independence Day! 今天 我们要庆祝独立纪念日
[1:49:20] Let’s go! 走吧
[1:49:21] Mr. President. Right this way, sir. 总统先生 这边请
[1:49:23] I’ve got your gear over here. 您的装备在这儿
[1:49:25] Good luck! 好运
[1:49:25] I’ve got you a jump suit and your gear is here, 这套飞行装给你
[1:49:27] and the rest of your gear’s. 其他东西在袋子里
[1:49:32] Mr. President,I’d sure like to know what you’re doing. 请问总统你在做什么
[1:49:35] I’m a combat pilot,Will. 我是战斗机飞行员
[1:49:40] I belong in the air. 空中是我的地盘
[1:49:49] OK, sir. Let’s get you airborne. 好的 先生 该起飞了
[1:49:55] As soon as I get back,we’re gonna light those fireworks,right? 我一回来 就去放烟花
[1:50:05] Here. 来
[1:50:07] Take these. 给你的
[1:50:11] Just in case. 以防万一
[1:50:13] Where’s… 我的东西呢
[1:50:26] Just in case. 以防万一
[1:50:31] I’m very proud of you. 我以你为荣
[1:50:44] Be careful,OK? 小心点 好不好
[1:50:53] It’s time. 时间到了
[1:51:00] I love you. 我爱你
[1:51:01] I love you. 我爱你
[1:51:08] Oh,damn! Wait a minute. Wait a minute. 糟糕 等一下 等一下
[1:51:10] We gotta find some cigars. I can’t… 得去找几根雪茄
[1:51:12] Here! Here! 这儿有 这儿有
[1:51:13] Take these. My last two. 最后两根 给你们
[1:51:17] You are a lifesaver. 你救了我一命
[1:51:19] Almost put a hex on the whole damn thing! 有了这就像有了魔法一样
[1:51:49] Missile launch. 飞弹 发射
[1:51:51] Oh,crap! 妈的
[1:51:52] What do I hit? Which one? 我该按哪一个
[1:51:57] I picked a hell of a day to quit drinking. 不该今天戒酒的
[1:52:14] This is our victory dance. 庆祝胜利用的
[1:52:17] Not until the fat lady sings. 任务完成后
[1:52:19] Oh. Yes, OK 好的
[1:52:22] This is important. 这个很重要
[1:52:23] Fat lady. I gotcha. 我明白
[1:52:28] Open launch tunnel. 打开发射口
[1:52:49] Shaky,huh? 好摇
[1:52:50] Is it gonna do this the whole way? 会一直摇吗?
[1:52:52] Make sure your seat backs are in their upright position. 别忘了把椅背扶正
[1:52:55] Yeah. Is it? 好的
[1:53:00] Let’s rock in roll. 我们出动吧
[1:53:08] Oops. 糟糕
[1:53:09] Oops? What does that mean? 糟糕? 什么意思?
[1:53:12] No,I got it. Some jerk didn’t put the thing… 我知道了 有人没把这个摆正
[1:53:15] What do you mean,saying “oops” there? 刚才是怎么了
[1:53:18] What do you say we try that one again,huh? 我们再来一次
[1:53:21] Yes,without the “oops”. 好 别跟刚才一样
[1:53:24] That away! 那边
[1:53:32] I have got to get me one of these! 有钱应该买一架
[1:53:43] What was that? Don’t do that! 什么事? 别这样
[1:53:46] Just trying to get a feel for the old girl. 我在试它的性能
[1:53:48] No,don’t. Leave her alone. 别乱来
[1:53:50] Look,no hands! 好 不用手扶
[1:53:57] You’re all secure,sir. 长官 你可以起飞了
[1:53:58] Grey,do you read me? 听到没有?
[1:54:00] Roger,Eagle One. 听到了 老鹰一号
[1:54:01] Your primary target has shifted course. 主要目标已经移动
[1:54:03] Which way they headed? 往哪里走?
[1:54:04] I think our secret’s out. They’re headed straight for us. 它们在朝我军飞来
[1:54:08] ETA,26 minutes. 二十六分钟后接触
[1:54:14] You still with me over there? 你没事吧?
[1:54:16] What the hell was I thinking? 我究竟在想什么?
[1:54:29] I’ve been waiting for this my whole life. 我一辈子就盼这个
[1:54:43] Head straight for it. 就是它 驶过去
[1:54:51] What the hell? 怎么搞的?
[1:54:52] Don’t touch them. Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! 别碰
[1:54:53] I was counting on this. 我正期待这个
[1:54:55] They are bringing us in. 他们会引我们过去
[1:54:59] When the hell was you gonna tell me? 为什么不早说
[1:55:01] Oops. 糟糕
[1:55:04] We’ve got to work on our communication. 我们得加强沟通
[1:55:22] We have visual. 看见母船了
[1:55:23] Do not engage until we’ve confirmed 等确认病毒植入
[1:55:26] the package has been delivered. 才开始交战
[1:55:28] Roger. 收到
[1:55:34] Major,what happens if that thing gets here 万一病毒没种好 他们就到了
[1:55:37] before the virus is planted? 该怎么办?
[1:55:40] This facility’s buried deep within a mountain. 我们深处在地下
[1:55:42] It should provide us some protection. 应该挡得住
[1:55:44] Great! 那好
[1:55:45] What about the people outside? 外面的人呢?
[1:55:55] Lieutenant Sell? We got incoming. 中尉 敌人来了
[1:56:57] Oh,my God. 我的天
[1:57:32] Look at that. 你看看
[1:57:43] There must be thousands of them. Millions. 起码几万架 几百万
[1:57:45] What the hell are they doing? 他们在干什么?
[1:57:48] Looks like they’re preparing an invasion. 好像在准备侵略
[1:58:18] Hey,I don’t like this! This is stupid. They can see us. 这样会被他们看见
[1:58:21] No. This thing comes fully loaded. 这玩意配备齐全
[1:58:23] AM/FM radio,reclining bucket seats and power windows. 收音机 可调式座椅 还有电动窗
[1:58:44] Come on,baby. 快点
[1:58:48] We’re in. 连上了
[1:58:55] Oh,do it. 快点
[1:58:57] Do it. 快点
[1:58:59] Sir,he’s uploading the virus. 他正在植入病毒
[1:59:01] Eagle One,the package is being delivered. 病毒正在植入
[1:59:03] Stand by to engage. 准备
[1:59:06] Roger. 知道了
[1:59:08] Eagle One,check left. 老鹰一号往左
[1:59:13] Listen up! We have an emergency situation. 有紧急状况
[1:59:15] We need you to grab everything you can. 收拾手边的东西
[1:59:17] Only what you can carry. We need to get you inside immediately. 只拿轻便的 快点到里头去
[1:59:25] The virus is in. 病毒种好了
[1:59:32] -All we can do now is… -pray. -我们现在能做的… -就是祈祷了
[1:59:35] Delivery complete. Engage. 病毒植入完成 可以交战了
[1:59:38] Delivery complete. It’s a go! 行了
[1:59:40] Eagle One. Fox three. 老鹰一号 狐狸三号
[1:59:46] Gentlemen,this is it. 各位 成败在此一击
[1:59:51] Come on,come on. 快点
[2:00:06] Virus ineffective. Disengage. 病毒无效 快撤退
[2:00:09] Get your people out. 叫大家赶快撤退
[2:00:10] Disengage. Rear flank,follow suit. 撤退 后面的全都跟上
[2:00:13] Hold on,Command. 等一下
[2:00:16] I want another shot at it. 我要再试一次
[2:00:18] Sir,I strongly recommend you disengage. 我强烈建议您撤退
[2:00:20] Eagle One. 老鹰一号
[2:00:23] Fox three. 狐狸三号
[2:00:38] Direct hit! 直接命中
[2:00:39] It’s a hit! Squadron leaders,fire at will! 各中队 自由发射
[2:00:42] We’re going in. Squadron leaders,take flight. 我们上 目标自选
[2:00:46] Eagle Six at seven. 老鹰六号在七号位置
[2:00:48] Eagle Five at three. 老鹰五号在三号位置
[2:00:49] Eagle One. Fox two. 老鹰一号 狐狸二号
[2:00:50] Eagle Twenty! Fox two! 老鹰二十号 狐狸二号
[2:01:01] Evasive manoeuvres! Squadron leaders,evasive manoeuvres! 各中队 注意敌机
[2:01:05] Prepare to engage! 准备射击
[2:01:11] All right,Mr. President! Here we go! 总统先生 我来了
[2:01:15] All right,baby. I’ve gotcha! 追到你了
[2:01:19] Payback’s a bitch,ain’t it? 给你尝尝味道
[2:01:24] OK. Job’s done. Let’s go home. 大功告成 回去吧
[2:01:26] Gladly. 乐意之至
[2:01:32] What’s up? 怎么了?
[2:01:33] It’s stuck. 不动了
[2:01:35] What? 什么?
[2:01:35] It’s stuck. It’s not responding. It’s stuck. 不动了 没反应
[2:01:37] Try it again. 再试一次
[2:01:53] Come on! 快走
[2:02:11] Come on! Inside! 快点 里面
[2:02:20] Go to the elevator! 叫他们进电梯
[2:02:28] Steve! 史提芬
[2:02:35] What are you doing? 你做什么?
[2:02:36] They’re overriding the system. 不是我开的
[2:02:38] Oh,shit! 完了
[2:02:42] Hide. 快躲
[2:02:48] Everybody hold someone’s hand. Hold hands. 大家手牵手 别放开
[2:02:52] Come on in. 进来
[2:02:57] -I’m not Jewish. -Nobody’s perfect. -我不是犹太人 -没有人是完美的
[2:03:03] Are you scared? 你怕不怕?
[2:03:06] Me,too. 我也怕
[2:03:08] Eagle Seven,fox two. 老鹰七号 狐狸二号
[2:03:10] Eagle Three,fox two. 老鹰三号 狐狸二号
[2:03:18] We’re running out of missiles,sir. 飞弹快用完了
[2:03:20] We’re not causing enough damage. 破坏得还不够
[2:03:22] It’s directly over us. 它们到我们上面了
[2:03:33] They’re preparing to fire their primary weapon! 他们要用重武器了
[2:03:35] Then let’s take it out before it takes us out. 先把它干掉 免得遭殃
[2:03:43] Target at 12 o’clock! 12点方向瞄准
[2:03:47] My God! They’re everywhere! 到处都是敌机
[2:03:50] Bandits on our tail! Locked on! 后面有敌机
[2:03:52] I see them. 看见了
[2:03:56] Squadron leaders,I want a weapons check! 各中队 清点武器
[2:04:00] You’re outta time! 没时间了
[2:04:01] Disable it now! 要让它瘫痪
[2:04:06] I’m in range. Locking on. 进入射程 锁定中
[2:04:09] I’ve got tone. 可以了
[2:04:11] Eagle One,fox two! 老鹰一号 狐狸二号
[2:04:22] That is a negative impact. 没有命中要害
[2:04:23] That is an NI. Negative impact. 未命中要害
[2:04:26] I’m out of missiles. 飞弹用完了
[2:04:27] Eagle Two! 老鹰二号
[2:04:29] I’m on it. 准备发射
[2:04:33] Jesus! 我的天
[2:04:36] Sir,all missiles have been fired. 飞弹全部用完了
[2:04:39] Outta time! Get your ass outta there! 快撤退
[2:04:40] We’re not done yet! 任务没完成
[2:04:41] Get as far away as you can! 走远一点
[2:04:43] Doesn’t anyone have any missiles left? 一枚都没剩下?
[2:04:45] Sorry I’m late,Mr. President! 抱歉 我来晚了
[2:04:51] I got hung up back there! 我被阻延了
[2:04:53] Pilot,you armed? 你装备齐全?
[2:04:54] Armed and ready,sir! I’m packing! 没事 我武装齐全
[2:04:59] Who is that guy? 他是谁?
[2:05:00] Put him on speaker. 听他说什么
[2:05:01] Pilot,identify yourself. 请飞行员表明身份
[2:05:03] It’s me! Russell Casse,sir. 是我 罗素·凯斯
[2:05:06] I told you I wouldn’t let you down! 我说过会好好表现
[2:05:08] Just keep those guys off me for a few more seconds,will you? 只要再替我掩护几秒钟
[2:05:11] OK. Echo Niner, Echo Seven, 好 回音九号 七号
[2:05:13] take flanking positions. Look after this guy,OK? 去掩护他
[2:05:17] All right,boys. Let’s give Mr. Casse some cover! 在他的两侧掩护
[2:05:21] Gentlemen! Let’s plow the road! 对 就是这样
[2:05:31] We’ll draw them off and it’s all yours! 挡路者死 就交给你了
[2:05:35] Look out! Coming through! 小心 我来了
[2:05:38] I’ve got tone. 锁定了
[2:05:42] Eagle Twenty. Fox two. 老鹰二十 狐狸二号
[2:05:51] Eagle Twenty. Fox two. 老鹰二十 狐狸二号
[2:05:57] It’s jammed. 卡住了
[2:05:59] It won’t fire. 不能发射
[2:06:04] Dammit! 妈的
[2:06:16] Do me a favour. 帮个忙
[2:06:20] Tell my children I love them very much. 跟我孩子们说我很爱他们
[2:06:27] All right,you alien assholes! 好 你们这些外星鬼
[2:06:30] In the words of my generation,up yours! 用我这一代的话说 去你妈的
[2:06:37] Dad! What’s he doing? 老爸 他在做什么?
[2:06:39] Come on,baby,come on! 来吧 来吧
[2:06:46] Good luck,buddy. 好运 老兄
[2:06:55] Hello,boys! 好啊 各位
[2:06:58] I’m back! 我回来了
[2:07:21] He did it! 他成功了
[2:07:22] The son of a bitch did it! 他办到了
[2:07:28] All right! 太好了
[2:07:51] What your father did was very brave. 你父亲很勇敢
[2:07:55] You should be proud of him. 你们该感到骄傲
[2:07:58] I am. 我是很骄傲
[2:08:17] We know how to take them out,General. 知道要害所在了
[2:08:20] Spread the word. 把话传下去
[2:08:24] Get on the wire to every squadron around the world. 传到世界每个盟国的空军
[2:08:28] Tell them how to bring those sons of bitches down. 告诉他们怎么对付敌人
[2:08:45] What do you think? 有何高见?
[2:08:48] Checkmate. 将军
[2:09:16] Well,it’s funny. I always thought things like these would kill me. 我本以为我会死于肺癌
[2:09:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:09:33] It’s been a pleasure. 幸会了
[2:09:35] Steve,you too. 我也是
[2:09:41] Only one thing left to do. 只剩一件事
[2:09:49] Ready? 准备好了吗?
[2:09:51] Yes,sir. 动手吧
[2:09:58] Hey,all right! Look at us. 看看我们
[2:10:02] Take a look at the earthlings. Goodbye! 跟我们说再见
[2:10:04] You’all take care. Nothing but love for you! 保重 对你们只有爱
[2:10:10] Do you think they know what’s about to happen? 他们会不会猜到后果
[2:10:12] Not a chance in hell. 不可能
[2:10:14] Good night! 晚安
[2:10:22] Peace! 和平
[2:10:37] We’re loose. 松开了
[2:10:38] Can you get us outta here in 30 seconds? 30秒内能带我们离开这吗
[2:10:40] I’m not heard no fat lady! 没人唱歌啊
[2:10:41] Forget the fat lady. Drive us outta here! 别提唱歌的事 快点离开
[2:10:52] They’re chasing us. 他们追来了
[2:10:53] Oh,really? You think? 还用你说
[2:11:02] Oh,that was a hit. 中弹了
[2:11:04] We’re not hit! Stop side-seat driving! 没有中弹 别紧张
[2:11:10] Left! Left! 往左 往左
[2:11:11] Tunnel! Tunnel! 出口 出口
[2:11:12] Exit! Exit! left! 出口在左边
[2:11:13] Where the hell do you think I’m going? 还用说吗
[2:11:34] They’re closing up on us. 他们要把我们封死在里面了
[2:11:36] Shut up! 住嘴
[2:11:37] Go faster,must go faster. Go,go,go! 快 跑快点
[2:11:54] Elvis has left the building! 猫王演出到此为止
[2:11:56] Thank you very much. 谢谢各位
[2:11:58] I love you,man. 我爱你
[2:13:30] They’re going down all over the world,Tom. 世界各地都一样
[2:13:32] We got them beat. 我们赢了
[2:13:34] How about our two delivery boys? Any word from them? 两个病毒传播员呢? 有消息吗
[2:13:41] We lost contact with Captain Hiller and Levinson nearly 20 minutes ago. 跟上尉他们失去联络快二十分钟了
[2:13:49] Hold it! 等一下
[2:13:51] Hold on,sir. I’ve got something on radar. 等一下 雷达上有东西
[2:14:41] Sorry,sir. 对不起 长官
[2:14:43] Good job. 干得好
[2:14:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:14:45] -Well done,Captain. -Yes,sir. Thank you,sir. -干得好 上尉 -谢谢
[2:14:55] David… 大卫
[2:14:58] Not bad. 不错嘛
[2:15:03] Thank you,Mr. President. 谢谢 总统先生
[2:15:07] Not too bad at all. 真的不错
[2:15:10] Oh,so this is healthy? 这样健康吗?
[2:15:12] Oh,I could get used to it. 习惯了就好
[2:15:33] Happy Fourth of July,Daddy. 爸爸 独立日快乐
[2:15:35] Same to you,Munchkin. 你也是
[2:15:39] Didn’t I promise you fireworks? 我说今天有烟花吧
[2:15:41] Yeah. 恩
1996年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Solitary(独居者)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Independence Day Resurgence(独立日2:卷土重来)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme