Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Inception(盗梦空间)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Inception(盗梦空间)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:盗梦空间
英文名称:Inception
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:25] Hey! Come here! 快过来
[01:26] I’m on my way. 马上就来
[02:09] Are you here to kill me? 你是来杀我的吗
[02:20] I know what this is. 我知道这是什么
[02:23] I’ve seen one before. 很久很久以前
[02:26] Many, many years ago. 我在一个男人身上见过
[02:30] It belonged to a man I met 我们在一个梦中相遇
[02:32] in a half-remembered dream. 而那个梦我已经记不清了
[02:37] A man possessed of some radical notions. 那个男人满脑子都是激进的想法
[02:46] What is the most resilient parasite? 最强大的寄生虫是什么
[02:49] A bacteria? A virus? 是细菌 是病毒
[02:53] An intestinal worm? 还是肠道蠕虫
[02:56] What Mr. Cobb is trying to say 柯布先生的意思是…
[02:58] An idea. 是一个想法
[03:00] Resilient. Highly contagious. 顽强无比 感染性极强
[03:03] Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, 你头脑中一旦形成一个想法
[03:05] it’s almost impossible to eradicate. 那就几乎无法抹去
[03:07] An idea that is fully formed, fully understood, 只要这个想法完整而被理解
[03:10] that sticks. 就会深深根植在那里
[03:12] Right in there somewhere. 在大脑里的某个地方
[03:13] For someone like you to steal? 而你这样的人就来窃取吗
[03:15] Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defenses are lowered… 对 在梦境中 你的意识会放松警惕
[03:18] and that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft. 如此一来你的想法便极易遭到窃取
[03:21] It’s called extraction. 这就叫做盗梦
[03:22] Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious to defend itself… 斋藤先生 我们能训练你的潜意识进行自我防御
[03:26] from even the most skilled extractor. 就算最出色的盗梦人也无计可施
[03:29] How can you do that? 你凭什么这么肯定
[03:30] Because I am the most skilled extractor. 因为我就是最出色的盗梦人
[03:33] I know how to search your mind and find your secrets. 我知道怎样窥探你的想法并找出你的秘密
[03:36] I know the tricks. 我掌握其中的窍门
[03:37] And I can teach them to you, so that even when you’re asleep… 我能教会你 让你即使在睡着时
[03:40] your defense is never down. 也绝不会放松警惕
[03:43] Look, if you want my help, 听着 如果你要我帮忙
[03:45] you’re gonna have to be completely open with me. 就得完全信任我 对我毫无保留
[03:47] I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife… 我得比你的妻子 你的咨询师
[03:51] better than your therapist, better than anyone. 甚至是任何人 都更了解你的想法
[03:53] If this is a dream, and you have a safe full of secrets… 如果这是梦 梦里有个藏有你秘密的保险箱
[03:56] I need to know what’s in that safe. 我必须知道保险箱里有什么
[03:59] In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in. 为此你必须对我完全坦诚
[04:05] Enjoy your evening, gentlemen, 祝你们今晚愉快 先生们
[04:07] as I consider your proposal. 我会考虑一下你们的提议
[04:12] He knows. 他知道了
[04:16] What’s going on up there? 上面是怎么回事
[05:12] Saito knows. He’s playing with us. 斋藤知道了 他在耍我们
[05:15] Doesn’t matter. I can get it here. Trust me. 无所谓 我能找到它 相信我
[05:17] The information is in the safe. 情报就在保险箱里
[05:19] He looked right at it when I mentioned secrets. 我提到秘密时 他下意识地盯着它看
[05:23] What’s she doing here? 她来干什么
[05:27] Just head back to the room. All right? I’ll take care of this. 回房间去吧 这里交给我来处理
[05:30] Okay, make sure you do. We’re here to work. 好吧 你最好处理好 别忘了我们的工作
[05:40] If I jumped, would I survive? 如果我跳下去 还能活下来吗
[05:47] With a clean dive, perhaps. 掉进海里的话也许还有希望
[05:50] Mal, what are you doing here? 茉儿 你在这干什么
[05:52] I thought you might be missing me. 我以为你会想我
[05:54] You know that I am. 你知道我想你
[05:57] But I can’t trust you anymore. 但我不能再相信你了
[06:00] So what? 那又怎样
[06:03] Looks like Arthur’s taste. 看着像是亚瑟的品味
[06:05] Actually, the subject is partial to postwar British painters. 其实是这次的目标喜欢战后英国画家的作品
[06:11] Please, have a seat. 请坐吧
[06:20] Tell me… 告诉我
[06:22] do the children miss me? 孩子们想我吗
[06:28] You can’t imagine. 想到你无法想象
[06:34] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[06:35] Just getting some fresh air. 出去透透新鲜空气
[06:37] Stay where you are, Mal. 坐那别动 茉儿
[06:52] God, damn it. 见鬼
[07:56] Turn around. 转过身来
[07:58] The gun, Dom. 道姆 把枪放下
[08:08] Please. 快点
[08:21] Now the envelope, Mr. Cobb. 把信封交出来 柯布先生
[08:24] Did she tell you? Or have you known all along? 是她告诉你的呢 还是你本来就知道
[08:28] That you’re here to steal from me, or that we are actually asleep? 知道你是来偷东西的 还是我们其实在做梦
[08:37] I want to know the name of your employer. 告诉我你雇主的名字
[08:41] Ah, there’s no use threatening him in a dream, right, Mal? 你也知道在梦里威胁他没用吧 茉儿
[08:46] That depends on what you’re threatening. 那得看你怎么威胁了
[08:49] Killing him would just wake him up. 杀了他只会让他醒过来
[08:52] But pain… 而疼痛…
[08:57] Pain is in the mind. 他的大脑会感受到疼痛
[09:00] And judging by the decor, 从周围的布局来看
[09:01] we’re in your mind, aren’t we, Arthur? 我们是在你的梦里吧 亚瑟
[09:15] What are you doing? It’s too soon. 搞什么 你醒得太早了
[09:17] I know. But the dream’s collapsing. 我知道 但梦境崩溃了
[09:18] I’m gonna try to keep Saito under a little bit longer. 我尽量让斋藤多逗留一会
[09:21] We’re almost there. 我们快得手了
[09:36] He was close. Very close. 他差点就得手了
[09:54] Stop him! 拦住他
[10:22] This isn’t gonna work. Wake him up. 不起作用 把他叫醒
[10:45] He won’t wake. 他醒不过来
[10:51] – Give him the kick. – What? -让他坠落 -什么
[10:53] Dunk him. 把他推下去
[11:39] He’s out. 他昏过去了
[11:45] You came prepared, hmm? 你是有备而来啊
[11:47] Not even my head of security knows this apartment. 连我的保安主管都不知道这座公寓
[11:50] How did you find it? 你怎么会知道
[11:52] It’s difficult for a man of your position 像你这种地位的男人
[11:54] to keep a love nest like this secret… 要保密这样一个爱巢可不容易
[11:56] particularly where there’s a married woman involved. 尤其对方还是有夫之妇
[11:59] – She would never… – Yet here we are. -不可能 -但事实摆着 我们在这了
[12:02] – With a dilemma. – They’re getting closer. -进退两难 -他们慢慢逼近了
[12:04] – You got what you came for. – Well, that’s not true. -你们已经达到目的了 -并没有
[12:07] You left out a key piece of information, didn’t you? 你把关键部分藏起来了吧
[12:10] You held something back because you knew what we were up to. 你知道我们的目的 所以有所保留
[12:13] – Question is, why’d you let us in at all? – An audition. -但你为何还让我们进来 -算是一次试探
[12:17] – An audition for what? – Doesn’t matter. You failed. -什么试探 -不重要了 你失败了
[12:20] We extracted every bit of information you had in there. 我们窃取了你脑中所有的情报
[12:23] But your deception was obvious. 但你的诡计已被拆穿了
[13:06] So leave me and go. 放了我 你们走吧
[13:08] You don’t seem to understand, Mr. Saito. 你还不明白吗 斋藤先生
[13:11] That corporation that hired us, they won’t accept failure. 雇佣我们的公司 他们可不允许失败
[13:15] We won’t last two days. 不然我们就死定了
[13:20] Cobb? 柯布
[13:21] Looks like I’m gonna have to do this a little more simply. 看来我只能简单粗暴一下了
[13:24] Tell us what you know! 把你知道的告诉我们
[13:26] Tell us what you know, now! 快点告诉我们
[13:31] I’ve always hated this carpet. 我一直讨厌这条地毯
[13:35] It’s stained and frayed in such distinctive ways. 它褪色和磨损得这么与众不同
[13:40] But very definitely made of wool. 但好歹是条羊毛毯子
[13:44] Right now… 可现在…
[13:47] I’m lying on polyester. 我却躺在一条涤纶毯子上
[13:53] Which means I’m not lying on my carpet, in my apartment. 也就是说 我不是躺在自己公寓的地毯上
[13:59] You have lived up to your reputation, Mr. Cobb. 你果然不负盛名 柯布先生
[14:03] I’m still dreaming. 我依然在做梦
[14:12] – How’d it go? – Not good. -进展如何 -不太妙
[14:19] Dream within a dream, huh? I’m impressed. 梦中有梦 真是佩服
[14:24] But in my dream, you play by my rules. 但在我梦里 得由我说了算
[14:28] Ah, yes, but you see, Mr. Saito… 这么说吧 斋藤先生…
[14:30] We’re not in your dream. 我们不是在你的梦里
[14:32] We’re in mine. 而是在我的梦里
[14:43] Asshole. How do you mess up the carpet? 蠢货 你怎么会把地毯搞错
[14:46] – It wasn’t my fault. – You’re the architect. -那不是我的错 -你可是筑梦师
[14:48] I didn’t know he was gonna rub his cheek on it! 我怎么知道他会把他揍得贴在地毯上
[14:50] That’s enough. 别吵了
[14:53] You. What the hell was all that? 还有你 你究竟在搞什么
[14:55] – I have it under control. – I’d hate to see you out of control. -我控制住了局势 -是么 那失控岂不是更夸张
[14:58] We don’t have time for this. I’m getting off at Kyoto. 没时间争论了 我要在京都下车
[15:02] Why? He’s not gonna check every compartment. 怎么 他又不会查看每节车厢
[15:04] Yeah, well, I don’t like trains. 没错 但我不喜欢坐火车
[15:05] Listen. Every man for himself. 听好 各自保重吧
[16:23] Yes, hello? 你好
[16:24] – Hi, Daddy. – Hi, Dad. -爸爸 -爸爸
[16:27] Hey, guys. Hey. How are you? How you doing, huh? 小鬼们 你们好吗 过得怎样
[16:31] – Good. – Okay, I guess. -很好 -还好吧
[16:33] Okay? Who’s just okay? Is that you, James? 还好吧 这是谁在说话 是你吗 詹姆斯
[16:37] Yeah. When are you coming home, Dad? 是我 爸爸 你什么时候回家
[16:42] Well, I can’t, sweetheart. I can’t. 不行 亲爱的 我不能回家
[16:44] Not for a while, remember? 还得一阵子 记得吗
[16:47] Why? 为什么
[16:48] Look, I told you, I’m away because I’m working, right? 我说过了 我要工作 不能回家
[16:54] Grandma says you’re never coming back. 外婆说你再也不会回来了
[16:58] Phillipa, is that you? 菲丽帕 是你吗
[17:01] Put Grandma on the phone for me, will you? 让外婆听电话好吗
[17:03] She’s shaking her head. 她在摇头
[17:07] Well, just hope she’s wrong about that. 那我们只能但愿她错了
[17:10] Daddy? 爸爸
[17:12] Yeah, James? 怎么了 詹姆斯
[17:13] Is Mommy with you? 妈妈和你在一起吗
[17:18] James, we talked about this. 詹姆斯 我们谈过了
[17:21] Mommy’s not here anymore. 妈妈已经不在这了
[17:25] Where? 那她在哪里
[17:28] That’s enough, kids. Say bye-bye. 好了 孩子们 说再见吧
[17:30] Listen, I’m gonna send some presents with Grandpa, all right? 听着 我会让外公带些礼物回去 好吗
[17:34] And you be good, you be… 你们要听话…
[17:45] – Our ride’s on the roof. – Right. -直升机就在房顶 -好
[17:55] Hey, are you okay? 你没事吧
[17:56] Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. Why? 我很好 怎么了
[17:58] Well, down in the dream, Mal showing up. 我们在梦里时 茉儿出现了
[18:01] Look, I’m, uh, sorry about your leg. 很抱歉她开枪打了你的腿
[18:03] Won’t happen again. 不会再这样了
[18:04] It’s getting worse, isn’t it? 情况越来越糟了吧
[18:05] One apology’s all you’re getting, all right, Arthur? 我们就事论事好吧 亚瑟
[18:08] – Where’s Nash? – He hasn’t shown. You wanna wait? -纳什人呢 -他还没来 要等他吗
[18:10] We were supposed to deliver Saito’s expansion plans… 我们早该在2小时前就把
[18:13] to Cobol Engineering two hours ago 斋藤的扩建计划交给科博工程公司
[18:15] By now, they know we failed. 现在他们肯定知道我们失败了
[18:17] It’s time we disappear. 我们得赶快跑路
[18:19] – Where you gonna go? – Buenos Aires. -你要去哪里 -布宜诺斯艾利斯
[18:21] I can lie low there, 在那里避一阵风头
[18:23] maybe sniff out a job when things quiet down. You? 等风平浪静了没准还能揽个活 你呢
[18:26] Stateside. 回美国
[18:27] Send my regards. 记得代我问候你家人
[18:35] He sold you out. Thought to come to me and bargain for his life. 他出卖了你们 跑来求我饶他一命
[18:41] So I offer you the satisfaction. 现在我交给你们处理吧
[18:46] It’s not the way I deal with things. 我不做这种事
[19:01] – What will you do with him? – Nothing. -你要对他怎么样 -没什么
[19:05] But I can’t speak for Cobol Engineering. 但科博公司就难说了
[19:22] – What do you want from us? – Inception. -你想要我们做什么 -植梦
[19:26] – Is it possible? – Of course not. -可能吗 -当然不可能
[19:29] If you can steal an idea from someone’s mind… 你要是能从别人脑中窃取想法
[19:31] why can’t you plant one there instead? 为何不能反过来植入一个念头
[19:33] Okay, here’s me planting an idea in your head. 好吧 现在我来对你植入一个想法
[19:35] I say, “Don’t think about elephants”. 我说 “不要去想大象”
[19:38] What are you thinking about? 你会想到什么
[19:39] Elephants. 大象
[19:40] Right. But it’s not your idea, 没错 但这不是你的想法
[19:42] because you know I gave it to you. 因为你知道是我灌输给你的
[19:43] The subject’s mind can always trace the genesis of the idea. 目标的大脑总能追溯想法的来源
[19:47] – True inspiration’s impossible to fake. – That’s not true. -不可能假造真实的想法来源 -那不一定
[19:52] – Can you do it? – Are you offering me a choice? -你能做到吗 -你是在给我选择吗
[19:56] Because I can find my own way to square things with Cobol. 因为我自己有办法摆平科博的麻烦
[19:58] Then you do have a choice. 那你自己选择吧
[20:01] Then I choose to leave, sir. 那我选择离开 先生
[20:07] Tell the crew where you want to go. 告诉机组你的目的地
[20:14] Hey, Mr. Cobb. 柯布先生
[20:19] How would you like to go home,to America, to your children? 如果让你回家 回到美国的孩子身边 意下如何
[20:25] You can’t fix that. No one can. 这你做不到 没人可以
[20:29] – Just like inception. – Cobb, come on. -比植梦还难吗 -柯布 走吧
[20:36] – How complex is the idea? – Simple enough. -这个想法有多复杂 -相当简单
[20:39] No idea is simple when you need to plant it 你要植入对方大脑中的想法
[20:41] in somebody else’s mind. 不可能简单
[20:43] My main competitor is an old man in poor health. 我的主要竞争对手是个病入膏肓的老人
[20:46] His son will soon inherit control of the corporation. 他的儿子马上就要继承他的公司
[20:51] I need him to decide to break up his father’s empire. 我要他决定解散他父亲的商业帝国
[20:55] – Cobb, we should walk away from this. – Hold on. -柯布 我们不要插手 -先等一下
[21:00] If I were to do this, if I even could do it… 如果我愿意干 如果我确实做到了
[21:03] I’d need a guarantee. 我需要你的保证
[21:05] – How do I know you can deliver? – You don’t. -我怎么确定你能做到 -你别无选择
[21:09] But I can. 只能相信我
[21:11] So do you want to take a leap of faith… 那么你是想心怀幻想
[21:16] or become an old man, filled with regret… 还是变成一个老人 心中充满悔恨
[21:20] waiting to die alone? 孤零零地等死
[21:26] Assemble your team, Mr. Cobb. 集结你的团队吧 柯布先生
[21:29] And choose your people more wisely. 这次可要慎重挑选队友了
[21:39] Look, I know how much you wanna go home. 我知道你有多想回家
[21:43] This can’t be done. 但这活我们干不了
[21:45] Yes, it can. 不 可以
[21:47] Just have to go deep enough. 只要潜入得足够深
[21:49] You don’t know that. 你没法确定
[21:51] I’ve done it before. 我以前做过
[21:54] Who’d you do it to? 是对谁
[22:01] Why are we going to Paris? 我们为什么去巴黎
[22:04] We’re gonna need a new architect. 我们需要一个新的筑梦师
[22:23] You never did like your office, did you? 你从来不喜欢你的办公室吧
[22:27] No space to think in that broom cupboard. 那个地方小得根本没法思考
[22:32] Is it safe for you to be here? 你来这里安全吗
[22:35] Extradition between France and the United States… 你也知道 法国和美国间的引渡条款
[22:38] is a bureaucratic nightmare, you know that. 简直就是官僚主义的噩梦
[22:40] I think they might find a way 说不定就你这个案子
[22:41] to make it work in your case. 他们会想办法破个例
[22:43] Look, I, uh, brought these for you to… 我买了一些东西
[22:46] give to the kids when you have a chance. 你有机会就带给孩子们吧
[22:48] It’ll take more than the occasional stuffed animal… 时不时地送点绒毛玩具
[22:51] to convince those children they still have a father. 这样做爸爸可不行
[22:54] I’m just doing what I know. 我只是尽我所能
[22:56] I’m doing what you taught me. 这些都是你教我的
[22:57] I never taught you to be a thief. 我从没教你去偷东西
[22:59] No, you taught me to navigate people’s minds. 没错 你教我如何引导别人的思想
[23:01] But after what happened… 但在那件事以后…
[23:03] there weren’t a whole lot of legitimate ways 几乎就没什么合法的机会
[23:04] for me to use that skill. 能让我发挥这种技能了
[23:11] What are you doing here, Dom? 道姆 你来这做什么
[23:15] I think I found a way home. 我想我找到回家的方法了
[23:17] It’s a job for some very, very powerful people. 只要为一些权高位重的人干上一票
[23:21] People who I believe can fix my charges permanently. 我相信他们能彻底撤销对我的指控
[23:26] But I need your help. 但我要你帮忙
[23:28] You’re here to corrupt one of my brightest and best. 你是来带坏我最好的学生吗
[23:32] You know what I’m offering. 你知道我开的条件优越
[23:33] Let them decide for themselves. 你得让他们自己决定
[23:35] – Money. – Not just money. -钱吗 -不仅仅是钱
[23:37] You remember. 你也知道
[23:38] It’s the chance to 那会让我们有机会
[23:40] build cathedrals, entire cities… 建造大教堂和整座城市
[23:41] things that never existed… 创造那些现实中从未存在过
[23:43] things that couldn’t exist in the real world. 也绝不可能存在的事物
[23:47] So you want me to let someone else 所以你想要我让其他人
[23:49] follow you into your fantasy? 跟你一起走进你的幻想
[23:52] They don’t actually come into the dream. 他们不必亲自进入梦境
[23:54] They just design the levels 他们只需设计梦境
[23:56] and teach them to the dreamers. That’s all. 再把详情教给梦主就行
[23:58] Design it yourself. 你自己设计好了
[24:02] Mal won’t let me. 茉儿会阻止我
[24:09] Come back to reality, Dom. 回到现实中来吧 道姆
[24:13] – Please. – Reality. -求你了 -现实
[24:16] Those kids, your grandchildren… 我的孩子 也就是你的外孙…
[24:18] they’re waiting for their father to come back home. 正等着他们的父亲回家
[24:21] That’s their reality. 对他们来说这才是现实
[24:23] And this job, this last job, 而只有完成这最后一次任务
[24:25] that’s how I get there. 我才能实现这个愿望
[24:26] I would not be standing here if I knew any other way. 如果不是走投无路 我绝不会来这求你
[24:33] I need an architect who’s as good as I was. 我需要个和我一样出色的筑梦师
[24:40] I’ve got somebody better. 比你更出色
[24:42] Ariadne? 艾莲涅
[24:46] I’d like you to meet Mr. Cobb. 这位是柯布先生
[24:49] Pleased to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[24:50] If you have a few moments, 如果你有时间
[24:51] Mr. Cobb has a job offer. 柯布先生有份工作给你
[24:54] He’d like to discuss with you. 他想和你聊几句
[24:55] A work placement? 实习吗
[24:56] Not exactly. 也不算
[24:58] I have a test for you. 我要先测试一下你
[25:00] You’re not gonna tell me anything first? 你不先告诉我是什么工作吗
[25:02] Before I describe the job, I have to know you can do it. 在这之前 我得确认你能够胜任
[25:05] – Why? – It’s not, strictly speaking, legal. -为什么 -严格来说 这并不合法
[25:11] You have two minutes to design a maze 给你两分钟时间 设计一个
[25:14] that it takes one minute to solve. 花费一分钟才能解开的迷宫
[25:18] Stop. 时间到
[25:22] Again. 再试一次
[25:25] Stop. 时间到
[25:29] You’re gonna have to do better than that. 这都太简单了
[25:44] That’s more like it. 这才像话
[26:06] They say we only use a fraction of our brain’s true potential. 都说我们只开发了大脑真正潜力的一小部分
[26:09] Now, that’s when we’re awake. 但这只是在我们醒着的时候
[26:11] When we’re asleep, our mind can do almost anything. 当睡着时 我们的大脑几乎无所不能
[26:14] Such as? 比如呢
[26:15] Imagine you’re designing a building. 想象一下 你设计一座建筑物时
[26:17] You consciously create each aspect. 你有意识地设计出每个部分
[26:19] But sometimes, it feels like it’s almost creating itself, 但有时却感觉像是建筑在自行构建
[26:22] if you know what I mean. 明白我的意思吗
[26:23] Yeah, like I’m discovering it. 对 我只需要去发现而已
[26:26] Genuine inspiration, right? 纯粹的灵感 是吧
[26:28] Now, in a dream, our mind continuously does this. 而在梦里 大脑会连续地保持这样
[26:31] We create and perceive our world simultaneously. 创造和感知 这两个过程同步发生
[26:36] And our mind does this so well 而我们的大脑是如此神奇
[26:38] that we don’t even know it’s happening. 以至于我们自己根本没意识到
[26:40] That allows us to get right in the middle of that process. 这么一来我们就能直接进入这个过程
[26:43] – How? – By taking over the creating part. -怎么做 -由我们来创造
[26:45] Now, this is where I need you. 这就是你的工作
[26:47] You create the world of the dream. 你创造一个梦境
[26:50] We bring the subject into that dream, 我们把目标带入这个梦境
[26:52] and they fill it with their subconscious. 这个梦境里则会充满他们的潜意识
[26:55] How could I ever acquire enough detail 一个梦境的细节要有多逼真
[26:58] to make them think that it’s reality? 才能让对方相信自己身处现实
[27:00] Well, dreams, they feel real while we’re in them, right? 我们做梦时总是感觉很真实吧
[27:04] It’s only when we wake up 只有等我们醒来后
[27:05] that we realize something was actually strange. 才会意识到不对劲
[27:09] Let me ask you a question. 问你个问题吧
[27:10] You never really remember the beginning of a dream, do you? 你从不记得梦的开头吧
[27:14] You always wind up right in the middle of what’s going on. 总是突然就这么置身其中
[27:17] I guess, yeah. 我想是吧
[27:18] So how did we end up here? 那我们是怎么来这的
[27:20] Well, we just came from the, uh… 我们刚从…
[27:23] Think about it, Ariadne. How did you get here? 仔细想想 艾莲涅 你怎么来这的
[27:27] Where are you right now? 你现在哪里
[27:32] We’re dreaming? 我们在做梦吗
[27:33] You’re in the middle of the workshop, sleeping. 你其实正睡在工作坊中央
[27:36] This is your first lesson in shared dreaming. Stay calm. 这是你分享梦境的第一课 冷静
[28:16] If it’s just a dream, then why are you covering… 如果这只是做梦 你为什么要遮挡…
[28:20] Because it’s never just a dream, is it? 因为这绝不仅仅只是个梦
[28:22] And a face full of glass hurts like hell. 玻璃刺在脸上的感觉生疼
[28:23] When you’re in it, it feels real. 你做梦时 感觉是真实的
[28:25] That’s why the military developed dream sharing. 所以军队开发了分享梦境系统
[28:28] It was a training program for soldiers to shoot, 士兵能通过这个程序
[28:30] stab and strangle each other… 身临其境地射击 格斗和搏杀
[28:31] and then wake up. 而不会受到伤害
[28:33] How did architects become involved? 筑梦师的工作是什么
[28:35] Well, someone had to design the dreams, right? 总得有人去设计梦境吧
[28:39] Why don’t you give us another five minutes? 再给我们五分钟吧
[28:41] Five minutes? 五分钟
[28:44] What? We were talking for, like, at least an hour. 怎么会 我们少说也谈了一个小时
[28:46] In a dream, your mind functions more quickly… 你做梦时 大脑运转速度加快
[28:49] therefore time seems to feel more slow. 所以时间相对变慢
[28:52] Five minutes in the real world gives you an hour in the dream. 现实中的五分钟 相当于梦境里的一小时
[28:56] Why don’t you see what you can get up to in five minutes? 何不看看你在五分钟内能做些什么
[29:05] You’ve got the basic layout. Bookstore, cafe? 基本布局有了 书店 咖啡店
[29:08] Almost everything else is here too. 该有的东西差不多都有了
[29:10] – Who are the people? – Projections of my subconscious. -这些人是谁 -我潜意识中的映射
[29:13] – Yours? – Yes. -你的吗 -对
[29:14] Remember, you are the dreamer. You build this world. 记住 你是梦主 你创造了梦境
[29:17] I am the subject. My mind populates it. 而我是目标 梦境里充满了我的潜意识
[29:20] You can literally talk to my subconscious. 你还可以和我的潜意识交谈
[29:22] That’s one of the ways we extract information from the subject. 这也是盗取目标秘密的方法之一
[29:25] How else do you do it? 除此之外呢
[29:26] By creating something secure, 你可以设计一个安全场所
[29:28] like a bank vault or a jail. 比如银行金库 或是监狱
[29:30] The mind automatically fills it with information it’s trying to protect. 重要信息就会自动存入其中
[29:34] You understand? 明白了吗
[29:36] – Then you break in and steal it? – Well… -你再潜入梦境去偷吗 -这个嘛…
[29:39] I guess I thought that the dream’s space should be all about the visual, 我本以为梦境该基于视觉
[29:43] but it’s more about the feel of it. 但其实更重要的是去感觉
[29:45] My question is what happens when you 我想知道 如果我颠覆了
[29:48] start messing with the physics of it all? 物理规律 会有什么后果
[30:31] – It’s something, isn’t it? – Yes, it is. -很厉害吧 -是啊
[30:59] Why are they all looking at me? 他们为什么都看着我
[31:01] Because my subconscious feels that someone else is creating this world. 因为我的潜意识觉得这是别人创造的梦境
[31:05] The more you change things, 你改建得越离谱
[31:06] the quicker the projections start to converge on you. 映射就会越早如潮水般涌向你
[31:09] Converge? 这是什么意思
[31:10] They sensed the foreign nature of the dreamer. 他们一旦察觉外来入侵的梦主
[31:12] They attack like white blood cells fighting an infection. 就会像白血球抵抗感染那般攻击对方
[31:15] Are they gonna attack us? 他们会攻击我们吗
[31:18] No, actually, just you. 不 只攻击你
[31:25] This is great. But I’m telling you, 这样很棒 但我也说了
[31:26] if you keep changing things like this… 如果你再这么继续下去…
[31:32] Gees! Mind telling your subconscious to take it easy? 受不了 就不能让你的潜意识冷静点么
[31:35] It’s my subconscious, remember, I can’t control it. 这可是我的潜意识 我自己没法控制
[32:31] Very impressive. 佩服
[32:44] I know this bridge. This place is real, isn’t it? 我认识这座桥 这是现实中的场所吧
[32:48] Yeah, I cross it everyday to get to the college. 对 我每天穿过桥去学校
[32:51] Never recreate places from your memory, 绝不能重建你记忆里的场景
[32:53] always imagine new places. 必须创造新的东西
[32:54] Well, you gotta draft from stuff you know, right? 你总得借用熟悉的东西吧
[32:56] Only use details, uh… 只能借用细节…
[32:57] A street lamp, or a phone booth, never entire areas. 比如路灯啊电话亭啊 但绝不能复制整块地方
[33:00] Why not? 为什么
[33:01] Because building a dream from your memory… 因为借用记忆中的场景塑造梦境
[33:03] is the easiest way to lose your grasp on what’s real and what is a dream. 极易让你迷失何为梦境何为现实
[33:06] – Is that what happened to you? – Listen to me, -你有过这种经历吗 -听着
[33:08] this has nothing to do with me, understand? 这和我无关 懂吗
[33:11] Is that why you need me to build your dreams? 所以你要我来帮你筑梦吗
[33:13] Get off of her. Back off. 放开她 走开
[33:15] – Back off! – No! -滚开 -别碰我
[33:16] Get off of her! 别碰她
[33:19] Mal! 茉儿
[33:21] Wake me up! Wake me up! 把我叫醒 快把我叫醒
[33:23] Mal! Mal! 茉儿
[33:25] Wake me up! Wake me up! 把我叫醒
[33:27] Hey, hey, hey! Look at me. You’re okey? You’re okey? 看着我 你没事了 没事了
[33:32] Why… why wouldn’t I wake up? 为什么我醒不过来
[33:35] Because there was still some time on the clock, 因为设定的时间还没到
[33:37] and you can’t wake up within a dream unless you die. 除非你在梦里死去 不然没法提前醒来
[33:39] – She’ll need a totem. – What? -她需要个图腾 -什么
[33:41] A totem is a small personal… 图腾是个小的私人…
[33:43] That’s some subconscious you’ve got in you, Cobb. 你的潜意识可真厉害啊 柯布
[33:46] She’s a real charmer! 还是个美人呢
[33:47] Oh, I see you met Mrs. Cobb. 看来你见过柯布夫人了
[33:49] – She’s his wife? – Yeah. So… a totem, -那是他妻子吗 -对 话说图腾…
[33:52] you need a small object potentially heavy, 你需要一个小巧的物件
[33:54] something could have on you all the time 能够一直带在身边
[33:56] – that no one else knows. – Like a coin? -不能让别人知道 -像硬币吗
[33:58] No, it must be more unique than that. 不 得更独特才行
[34:01] This is a loaded die. 这是一个注铅的骰子
[34:04] No, I can’t let you touch it, that would defeat the purpose. 不 你不能碰 不然就没意义了
[34:07] Only I know the balance and the weight of this particular loaded die. 只有我知道这个特制骰子的重心和重量
[34:12] That way, when you look at your totem, 只有这样 当你看着自己的图腾
[34:13] you know, beyond a doubt, that you’re not in someone else’s dream. 你才能确信自己不在别人的梦里
[34:20] I… I don’t know… 我不知道…
[34:21] if you can’t see what’s going on, or if you just don’t want to, 你是不想知道还是的确不知道
[34:25] but Cobb has some serious problems that he’s tried to bury down there. 柯布的内心深处隐藏着很严重的问题
[34:28] And I’m not about to just open my mind to someone like that. 我可不想对这种人敞开心扉
[34:38] She’ll be back. 她会回来的
[34:39] I’ve never seen anyone pick it up that quickly before. 我还从没见过有人能学得这么快
[34:42] Reality is not gonna be enough for her now. 现实已经不能满足她了
[34:45] When she comes back… 当她回来时…
[34:47] when she comes back, you’re gonna help her building mazes. 你就教她设计迷宫
[34:50] – Where’re you gonna be? – I gotta go visit Eames. -那你呢 -我要去找伊姆斯
[34:52] Eames? Now he’s in Mombasa. 伊姆斯 他在蒙巴萨[肯尼亚港口城市]
[34:55] It’s Cobol’s backyard. 那里可是科博公司的老巢
[34:56] It’s a necessary risk. 必须冒这个险
[34:57] There’s plenty of good thieves. 神偷多了去了
[34:59] We don’t just need a thief. We need a forger. 我们不仅需要小偷 我们需要个伪装者
[35:12] You can rub them together all you want, they’re not gonna breed. 你再怎么搓也生不出钱来
[35:15] You never know. 那可不一定
[35:17] I’ll get you a drink. 去喝一杯吧
[35:21] You’re buying. 你请客
[35:29] – Your spelling hasn’t improved. – Piss off. -你的拼写还是这么差 -滚你的
[35:31] – How’s your handwriting? – Versatile. -书写怎么样了 -好使着呢
[35:35] – Good. – Thank you very much. -那就好 -多谢
[35:37] Inception. 植梦
[35:39] Now, before you bother telling me it’s impossible… 在你费心告诉我这不可能前…
[35:42] No, it’s perfectly possible. It’s just bloody difficult. 这当然可能 只是难得要死
[35:45] Just difficult? 只是难吗
[35:47] Arthur keeps telling me it can’t be done. 亚瑟总说这不可能
[35:49] Hmm… Arthur. You’re still working with that stick-in-the-mud? 哈 亚瑟 你还和那个扑克脸在一起么
[35:52] He’s good at what he does, right? 作为前哨来说他很优秀 是吧
[35:54] Oh, the best. He has no imagination. 是最优秀的 只是缺乏想象力
[35:57] – Not like you. – Listen, if you wanna perform inception, -你就不同 -听着 如果你要植梦
[35:59] – you need imagination. – Let me ask you something, -必须要有想象力 -问你个问题
[36:03] – have you done it before? – We tried it. -你以前做过吗 -我们试过
[36:06] We got the idea in place, but it didn’t take. 想法都就位了 但对方没有上钩
[36:08] You didn’t plant it deep enough? 你们植入得不够深吗
[36:10] It’s not just about depth, you know… 这不只是深度问题
[36:12] you need the simplest version of the idea, 植入的想法必须极其简单
[36:14] in order it to grow naturally in the subject’s mind. 让目标觉得这是自然而生的想法
[36:16] That’s a very subtle art. 这可是相当微妙的艺术
[36:18] So what is this idea that you need to plant? 你要植入的想法是什么
[36:21] We need the heir of a major corporation 我们要让一个大公司的继承人
[36:23] to dissolve his father’s empire. 决定瓦解他父亲的企业帝国
[36:25] Well, you see right there, you have various political motivations of… 这么说吧 关于反垄断的看法
[36:28] anti-monopolistic sentiments and so forth, and all of that stuff. 有各种各样的政治动机 诸如此类
[36:31] That’s all. 但是所有的一切
[36:32] It’s really at the mercy of your subject’s prejudice, you see? 最终还是取决于目标的偏好 明白吗
[36:35] All you have to do is to start with the absolute basic. 你只须着眼于最基本的东西
[36:37] – Which is what? – The relationship with the father. -是什么 -他和父亲之间的关系
[36:43] – Do you have a chemist? – No, not yet. -你有药剂师了吗 -还没有
[36:45] Alright. 那好
[36:46] Okey, there’s a man here, Yusuf Pierro. 这儿有个人 叫尤瑟夫·皮耶罗
[36:50] He formulates his own versions of the compounds. 他配制的药剂独一无二
[36:53] When are you taking me there? 你什么时候带我去见见
[36:54] Once you’ve lost your tail. 你先甩掉跟踪你的人吧
[36:56] Man at the bar. 吧台边的那家伙
[36:57] Cobol engineering. 科博公司开的赏金
[36:59] That price on my head, was that “dead or alive?” 对我的悬赏要求是死是活
[37:01] I don’t remember. Let’s see if he starts shooting. 不记得了 看他开不开枪吧
[37:04] Run interference, I’ll meet you downstairs in the bar in, say uh… 你替我引开他 我们半小时后
[37:07] say half an hour? 酒吧楼下见吧
[37:08] – Be back here? – It’s the last place they’d expect. -再回到这里吗 -最危险的地方最安全
[37:10] Hum-hmm. Well… 好吧
[37:15] Freddy, Freddy Savens? 弗雷迪 你是弗雷迪·赛文斯吗
[37:17] My God, it’s you, isn’t it? 天啊 真的是你吗
[37:20] No, it isn’t. 看来我认错人了
[37:23] You’re not dreaming now, are you? 这下你不是在做梦了吧
[37:43] There! 那边
[37:55] Okey. 没事
[38:04] Oh, uh… cafe. One… one cafe. 咖啡 要一杯咖啡
[38:18] One cafe. 一杯咖啡
[38:21] One cafe. 一杯咖啡
[39:17] Care for a lift, Mr. Cobb? 要搭车么 柯布先生
[39:20] What’re you doing here in Mombasa? 你怎么会在蒙巴萨
[39:22] I need to protect my investments. 我得保护我的投资对象
[39:27] Ahh, so this is your idea of losing a tail, uh? 甩个人就这么难吗
[39:29] Different tail. 还有一伙人
[39:39] Cobb said you’d be back. 柯布说过你会回来
[39:42] I tried not to come. But… 我也不想 但…
[39:44] But there’s nothing quite like it. 你已经无法自拔了
[39:46] It’s just… pure creation. 只是…纯粹的创造
[39:50] Shall we take a look at some paradoxical architecture? 我们来看一些矛盾建筑吧
[39:53] You’re gonna have to master a few tricks, 如果你要建造三层不同的梦境
[39:55] if you’re gonna build three complete dream levels. 就得掌握一些窍门
[39:57] Excuse me. 抱歉
[39:59] What kind of tricks? 什么样的窍门
[40:01] In a dream, you can cheat architecture into impossible shapes. 在梦里 你可以把建筑设计成不可能图形
[40:04] That lets you create closed loops, 这样你就能造出闭合的循环
[40:06] like the Penrose steps, the infinite staircases. 好比彭罗斯阶梯 无止尽的阶梯
[40:14] See? 看见了吗
[40:19] Paradox. 矛盾建筑
[40:21] So a closed loop like that will help you 这样的闭合循环
[40:23] disguise the boundaries of the dream you create. 有助你分辨梦境的边缘
[40:25] But how big do these levels have to be? 梦境的每一层需要多大
[40:28] It could be anything from the floor of a building to an entire city. 随你 一个楼面一幢大楼或是一座城市
[40:31] But they have to be complicated 但梦境必须非常复杂
[40:32] enough that we can hide from the projections. 能让我们躲避映射的追踪
[40:34] A maze? 比如一个迷宫吗
[40:35] Right, a maze, and the better the maze… 对 迷宫 迷宫越好…
[40:37] Then the longer we have before the projections catch us? 映射就越难找到我们吗
[40:40] – Exactly. – My subconscious seems polite enough. -没错 -我的潜意识就很有礼貌
[40:44] You wait, they’ll turn ugly. 等着瞧 他们会翻脸不认人
[40:46] No one likes to feel someone else messing around in their mind. 没人喜欢别人在自己的大脑里乱窜
[40:49] Cobb can’t build anymore, can he? 柯布不能再筑梦了吧
[40:53] I don’t know if he can’t, but he won’t. 就算他可以 他也不愿意了
[40:55] He thinks it’s safer if he doesn’t know the layouts. 他觉得他不知道梦境的话会更保险
[40:58] Why? 为什么
[40:59] He won’t tell me. I think it’s Mal. 他不愿意说 我想是因为茉儿吧
[41:02] – His ex-wife? – No, not his ex. -他前妻吗 -不 不是
[41:04] – They’re still together? – No, she… -他们还在一起吗 -不 她…
[41:09] she’s dead. 她已经死了
[41:12] What you just see in there is just his projection of her. 你看到的她不过是他脑中的映射
[41:18] – What was she like in real life? – She was lovely. -她在现实中怎么样 -她很迷人
[41:25] – You’re seeking a chemist? – Yes. -你要找药剂师吗 -对
[41:28] To formulate compounds for a job. 任务需要配制药剂吗
[41:31] And to go into the field with us. 还得和我们一起进入梦境
[41:33] No, I rarely go into the field, Mr. Cobb. 不 我从不进入梦境 柯布先生
[41:36] We need you there to tailor compounds specific to our needs. 你得在梦里根据需要定做药剂
[41:40] – Which are? – Great depth. -有什么要求 -足够深度
[41:42] A dream within a dream? two levels? 梦中梦吗 两层梦境
[41:47] – Three. – Not possible. -三层 -这不可能
[41:50] That many dreams within dreams is too unstable. 这种多层梦境太不稳定了
[41:53] It is possible. You just have to add a sedative. 有可能 只需要加镇静剂
[41:57] A powerful sedative. 强效镇静剂
[42:01] – How many team members? – Five. -一共几个人 -五个
[42:04] Six. 六个
[42:06] The only way to know you’ve done the job 只有我和你们一起进入梦境
[42:09] is if I go in with you. 才能确定你是否完成了任务
[42:10] There’s no room for tourists on a job like this, 这种工作可不能带观光客
[42:13] Mr. Saito. 斋藤先生
[42:14] This time it seems there is. 那这次得破例了
[42:17] This, I think, is a good place to start. I use it everyday. 先试试这个吧 我每天都用
[42:21] – What for? – Here, I’ll show you. -用来做什么 -来 我带你看看
[42:28] – Perhaps, you will not want to see. – After you. -你得做好心理准备 -你先请
[42:43] Ten… twelve, all connected. 十个…十二个 全部连在一起
[42:46] Bloody hell! 天啊
[42:46] They come here everyday to share the dream. 他们每天来这分享梦境
[42:51] You see? Very stable. 看见了吗 非常稳定
[42:59] – How long do they dream for? – Three, four hours, each day. -他们每天做梦多久 -三四个小时吧
[43:04] – And the dream time? – With this compound? -梦里是多久 -在这种药效下
[43:06] About 40 hours, each and every day. 每人每天四十个小时
[43:09] Why do they do it? 他们为什么这么做
[43:10] Tell him, Mr. Cobb. 你来说吧 柯布先生
[43:13] After a while, 在你用药一阵子后
[43:15] it becomes the only way you can dream. 不用药就没法做梦了
[43:16] Do you still dream, Mr. Cobb? 你还做梦吗 柯布先生
[43:18] They come here everyday to sleep? 他们每天来这做梦吗
[43:20] No, they come to be woken up. 不 他们是为了醒过来
[43:28] The dream has become their reality. Who are you to say otherwise, uh? 梦境已成了他们的现实 谁又能说不是呢
[43:36] Let’s see what you can do. 让我见识一下吧
[43:51] You know how to find me. You know what you have to do. 你知道怎么找到我 你知道你该怎么做
[44:01] Sharp? No? 很鲜明吧
[44:17] Are you all right, Mr. Cobb? 你没事吧 柯布先生
[44:22] Yeah, yeah. I’m just fine. 放心 我没事
[44:32] Robert Fischer, 罗伯特·费舍
[44:34] heir to the Fischer-Morrow Energy Conglomerate. 费舍明日能源集团的继承人
[44:37] What’s your problem with this Mr. Fischer? 你和这位费舍先生有何瓜葛
[44:39] That’s not your concern. 这不关你的事
[44:41] Mr. Saito, this… 斋藤先生 这…
[44:42] this isn’t your typical corporate espionage. 这可不是一般的商业间谍活动
[44:45] You asked me for inception, I do hope you understand that… 你让我植梦 我希望你明白…
[44:48] the gravity of that request. 这其中的严重性
[44:51] The seed that we plant in this man’s mind will grow into an idea. 我们会在对方脑中植入一个想法
[44:54] This idea would define him. It may come to change… 这个想法会决定他的行为
[44:59] it may come to change everything about him. 可能会彻底改变他的人生
[45:01] We’re the last company standing between them and total energy dominance. 我们是仅存的能和他们抗衡的能源公司
[45:05] We can no longer compete. 但我们快撑不住了
[45:08] Soon they’ll control the energy supply of half the world. 很快他们将控制半个世界的能源供给
[45:11] In effect, they become a new superpower. 事实上 他们将成为新兴超级帝国
[45:15] The world needs Robert Fischer 全世界都需要罗伯特·费舍
[45:18] to change his mind. 改变主意
[45:19] That’s where we come in. 这要看我们的了
[45:21] How is Robert Fischer’s 罗伯特·费舍
[45:23] relationship with his father? 和他父亲的关系如何
[45:24] Rumor is their relationship is quite complicated. 传言他们之间的关系有些复杂
[45:27] But we can’t work based solely on rumor, can we? 但光靠传言可不够 是吧
[45:30] Can you get me access to this man here, 你能让我接近这个男人吗
[45:31] Browning? 布朗宁
[45:33] Fischer senior’s right-hand man, 老费舍的左膀右臂
[45:35] Fischer junior’s godfather. 小费舍的教父
[45:37] It should be possible, if you can get the right references. 应该不难 只要你有合适的推荐信
[45:40] References are something of a speciality for me, Mr. Saito. 搞推荐信可是我的专长 斋藤先生
[45:45] I’m not smelling settlement here. 这里还有未解决的事项
[45:48] – Take them down. – Mr. Browning, -去搞定它 -布朗宁先生
[45:50] Maurice Fischer’s policy is always one of 莫里斯·费舍的原则之一
[45:53] avoiding litigation. 就是避免一切诉讼
[45:56] Well, shall we voice your concerns 那我们是不是应该把你的想法
[45:59] with Maurice directly? 直接告诉莫里斯
[46:01] Not sure if that’s necessary. 没那个必要吧
[46:03] No, no, no. I think we should. 不 我觉得有必要
[46:26] How is he? 他怎么样了
[46:29] I don’t wanna bother him unnecessarily, but… 我也不想因琐事而麻烦他 但…
[46:32] Robert, I’ve told you to 罗伯特 我告诉过你
[46:34] keep out the damn… 别让那些该死的…
[46:36] Just do it! 照做就是了
[46:38] No, don’t speak, Mr. Fischer. 你不适合讲话 费舍先生
[46:40] Never… never do thing what I asked. 总是不照我说的做
[46:46] Leave town. 出去吧
[46:55] Must be a cherished memory of this. 这一定是他宝贵的回忆
[46:58] I put it beside his bed. He hasn’t even noticed it. 我把相框放在他床边 他甚至都没注意到
[47:03] Robert, we need to talk about the power of attorney. 罗伯特 我们得谈谈委托书的问题了
[47:08] I know this is hard for you… 我知道现在不合适…
[47:11] Not now, uncle Peter. 现在不行 彼得叔叔
[47:12] But it’s imperative that we start to… 但刻不容缓 我们得开始…
[47:17] The vultures are circling. 秃鹰在盘旋
[47:19] It is the sicker Maurice Fischer becomes, 莫里斯·费舍病得越重
[47:21] The more powerful Peter Browning becomes. 彼得·布朗宁就越强大
[47:24] I’ve had ample opportunity to observe Browning, 我充分观察了布朗宁
[47:27] adopt his physical presence, study his mannerisms, so on and so forth. 记下了他的模样 行为模式和习惯等等
[47:31] So now, in the first layer of the dream, 所以在梦境的第一层
[47:33] I can impersonate Browning, 我可以模仿布朗宁
[47:35] and suggest the concept to Fischer’s conscious mind. 并给费舍的大脑灌输暗示
[47:38] Then, when we take him a level deeper, 当我们带他进入更深一层
[47:40] his own projection of Browning should… 他脑中产生的布朗宁的映射
[47:43] should feed that right back to him. 会把这些信息反馈给他自己
[47:45] – So he gives himself the idea? – Precisely. -让他觉得这是自己的想法 -没错
[47:48] That’s the only way it will stick. It has to seem self-generated. 只能这么做 必须是自发生成的想法
[47:51] Eames, I am impressed. 伊姆斯 不错嘛
[47:54] Your condescension, as always, 能得到你的赞赏
[47:58] is much appreciated, Arthur. Thank you. 我真是受宠若惊 亚瑟 感激不尽
[48:19] Were you going under on your own? 你一个人进入梦境吗
[48:22] No, no. I was just, uh… just running some experiments. 不 我就是做些实验
[48:25] I didn’t realize anyone was here. So… 没想到这里还有人 所以…
[48:27] Yeah, I was just… I was working on my totem, actually. 嗯 其实我在弄我的图腾
[48:30] Here, let me take a look. 给我看看
[48:33] So you’re learning, huh? 你学得还真快
[48:35] An elegant solution for keeping track of reality. 这种鉴别现实的方法好优雅啊
[48:39] – Was it your idea? – No, it was, uh… -是你的主意吗 -不 其实…
[48:42] It was Mal’s, actually. This is… 其实是茉儿的主意 这个…
[48:44] This one was hers. 这个陀螺以前是她的
[48:46] She’d spin it in a dream and it would never topple, 陀螺在梦里转起来就不会倒
[48:51] just spin and spin. 就这么一直转下去
[48:53] Arthur told me she passed away. 听亚瑟说她去世了
[48:56] How are the mazes coming along? 迷宫设计得怎么样了
[48:59] Each level relates to the part of the subject’s 梦境的每一层都和我们
[49:01] subconscious that we’re trying to access, so… 要了解的目标潜意识有关
[49:04] Making the bottom level hospital, 所以最后一层设计成医院
[49:06] so Fischer will bring his father, um… 这样费舍就会见到他父亲…
[49:10] You know, actually I have a question about this layout… 其实关于这层我有个疑问
[49:13] No, no, no. Don’t… don’t show me the specifics. 不不不 不要告诉我细节
[49:15] Only the dreamer should know the layout. 只有梦主才能知道细节
[49:17] Why’s that so important? 为什么这么在意这点
[49:19] In case one of us brings in our projections, 以防我们中有人带入了自己的映射
[49:21] we don’t want them knowing the details of the maze. 可不能让映射知道迷宫的细节
[49:24] You mean in case you bring Mal in? 你是说茉儿吗
[49:28] You can’t keep her out, can you? 你没法控制她吧
[49:31] – Right. – You can’t build them because… -对 -你之所以不能筑梦
[49:33] if you know the maze, then she knows it. 因为只要你知道迷宫布局 她也就知道了
[49:36] She’d sabotage the whole operation. 她就会破坏整个行动
[49:39] Cobb, did the others know? 柯布 其他人知道吗
[49:40] No, they don’t. 不 不知道
[49:41] You gotta warn them if this is getting worse. 如果情况恶化 你得警告他们
[49:43] No one said it’s getting worse! 谁说会恶化了
[49:45] I need to get home. 我必须回家
[49:48] That’s all I care about right now. 我现在只关心这点
[49:50] Why can’t you go home? 你为什么不能回家
[49:56] Because they think I killed her. 因为警察认为我杀害了她
[50:01] – Thank you. – For what? -谢谢 -谢什么
[50:04] For not asking whether I did. 没有问我是不是真的杀了她
[50:06] “I will split up my father’s empire.” “我要瓦解我父亲的帝国”
[50:09] Now this is obviously 显然这个想法
[50:11] an idea that Robert himself would choose to reject. 会被罗伯特立刻拒绝
[50:13] Just why we need to plant it 所以我们得把这个想法
[50:14] deep in his subconscious. 植入他潜意识深处
[50:16] Subconscious is motivated by emotion, right? Not reason. 潜意识由感性激发 而不是理性吧
[50:20] We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept. 我们得设法把这转化为感性因素
[50:23] How do you translate a business strategy into an emotion? 怎么把一个商业策略转变成感性因素
[50:26] That’s what we have to figure out, right? 这不等着我们想办法么
[50:28] Now, Robert’s relationship with his father is stressed, 而罗伯特与他父亲的关系紧张
[50:31] to say the least. 甚至更糟
[50:32] Can we run with that, 你看这样如何
[50:33] we could suggest to him breaking up his 我们暗示他 让他认为解散公司
[50:34] father’s company as a “screw you” to the old man? 是对自己老子的一次反抗
[50:37] No, 不行
[50:37] ’cause I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time. 因为积极情感总是胜过消极情感
[50:40] We all yearn for reconciliation, a catharsis. 我们的心理追求协调 需要宣泄
[50:44] We need Robert Fischer 必须让罗伯特·费舍
[50:46] to have a positive emotional reaction to all this. 对整件事产生积极的情感
[50:48] Alright, well, try this, um… 好吧 试试这个…
[50:50] “my father accepts that I want to create for myself, “我父亲希望我自己创业”
[50:53] not follow in his footsteps.” “而不是跟随他亦步亦趋”
[50:55] – That might work. – Might? -有点意思 -有点
[50:58] We need to do a little better than “might”. 光是”有点”可不行
[51:00] Oh, thank you for your contribution, Arthur. 多谢你的建议 亚瑟
[51:02] Forgive me for wanting a little specificities. Specificity? 明确点总没错吧 明确”一”点
[51:06] Inception is not about being specific. When we get inside his mind, 植梦可不能指望明确 我们在他的意识里
[51:10] we’re gonna have to work with what we find. 只能随机应变
[51:13] On the top level, we open up his relationship with his father, 在第一层梦境 我们先拿父子俩的关系开刀
[51:17] say, “I will not follow in my father’s footsteps.” 告诉他 “我不想再追随父亲的脚步”
[51:20] Then the next level down, we feed him, 到了第二层 我们让他产生这样的想法
[51:23] “I will create something for myself.” “我要创造自己的事业”
[51:25] Then, by the time we hit the bottom level, we bring out the big guns… 最后在第三层 我们就亮出王牌
[51:28] – “my father doesn’t want me to be him. – Exactly. -“我父亲不想我变成他” -没错
[51:32] With three layers down, the dreams are gonna collapse… 三层梦境很不稳定 稍有干扰
[51:35] with the slightest disturbance. 梦境就会崩溃
[51:36] Sedation, for a sleep… 用镇静剂让你入睡…
[51:39] stable enough to create three layers of dreaming. 这样足够稳定 可以维持三层梦境
[51:41] We have to combine with an extremely powerful sedative. 我们得加入相当强效的镇静剂
[51:56] Good night. 晚安
[51:58] The compound we’ll be using to share the dream 我们分享梦境时使用的药剂
[52:00] creates very clear connection between dreamers, 让每个人间的联结变得异常清晰
[52:02] whilst actually accelerating brain function. 同时也会加快大脑运转速度
[52:04] In other words, it gives us more time on each level. 换句话说 每层梦境的时间会增加
[52:07] Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times normal. 大脑功率在梦中是正常状态下的二十倍
[52:10] When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded. 而当你进入更深一层 时间会加倍
[52:13] Three dreams, that’s ten hour times twenty… 三层梦境 也就是十小时乘以二十…
[52:16] I’m sorry, uh… 不好意思
[52:16] math’s never my strong subject. 我数学向来不好
[52:17] – How much time is that? – It’s a week the first level down. -究竟是多长时间 -第一层是一周
[52:22] Six months the second level down. And the third level… 第二层是半年 而第三层则是…
[52:25] Ten years. 十年
[52:28] Who would wanna be stuck in a dream for ten years? 谁愿意困在梦里十年之久
[52:32] Depends on the dream. 看是什么梦咯
[52:33] So once we’ve made the plant, how do we get out? 那么完成任务后 我们要怎么回来
[52:36] I’m hoping you have something more 巴望着你这回能优雅些
[52:38] elegant in mind than shooting me in the head? 不用一枪把我的头打爆
[52:39] – A kick.- What’s a kick? -用坠落 -什么叫坠落
[52:42] This, Ariadne, would be a kick. 看这儿 艾莲涅 这就叫坠落
[52:46] It’s that feeling of falling, you get the jolts to wake. 是一种强烈的下坠感 将你震醒
[52:50] It snaps you out of the dream. 进而把你拖离梦境
[52:51] Are we gonna feel a kick with this kind of sedation? 用那种强力镇静剂 我们能感觉到坠落吗
[52:53] Oh, that’s the clever part. 妙就妙在这儿
[52:54] I customize the sedative 在这种镇静剂中
[52:56] to leave inner ear function unimpaired. 我特意保留了内耳功能的完整
[52:58] That way, however deep the sleep, the sleeper still feels falling, 这样一来 无论你睡得多沉 都能感到下坠
[53:05] or tipping. 或倾倒
[53:06] The trick is to synchronize a kick that can penetrate all three levels. 关键是 要让三层梦境的坠落同步发生
[53:11] We can use a musical countdown 我们可以用音乐倒计时为信号
[53:13] to synchronize different kicks. 来同步不同层的坠落
[53:22] He hasn’t any surgery schedule, no dental, nothing. 他没有手术安排 不看牙医 什么都没有
[53:26] Wasn’t he supposed to have a knee operation? 他不是该动个膝盖手术吗
[53:28] Nothing. Nothing they’d put him under for, anyway. We need… 没有 没机会让他睡过去 我们…
[53:31] We need at least a good ten hours. 我们至少需要十小时
[53:33] Sydney to Los Angeles, 悉尼到洛杉矶
[53:36] One of the longest flights in the world. 全世界飞行时间最长的航线之一
[53:38] He makes it every two weeks. 他每两周要往返一次
[53:40] And he must be flying private. 那肯定也是坐他的私人飞机
[53:43] Not if there were unexpected maintenance with his plane. 要是私人飞机出故障就坐不成了吧
[53:47] – It’d have to be a 747.- Why is that? -那也得是波音747 -为什么
[53:49] Cause on a 747, pilots are up top, 因为波音747的驾驶舱在最上面
[53:50] And the first class cabin’s in the nose, 头等舱在最前部
[53:53] So no one would walk through. 所以没有人会走来走去
[53:54] But you’d have to buyout the entire cabin, 但你得包下整个头等舱
[53:56] And the first class flight attendant. 还要买通头等舱的所有空乘
[53:58] I bought the airline. 我买下了那家航空公司
[54:00] It seemed neater. 应该会方便些吧
[54:05] It looks like we have our ten hours. 看来十小时不成问题咯
[54:08] Ariadne? Terrific work, by the way. 艾莲涅 那啥 干得漂亮
[54:59] You know how to find me. 你知道怎么找到我
[55:02] You know what you have to do. 你知道你该怎么做
[55:08] You remember when you asked me to marry you? 记得你向我求婚那时吗
[55:12] – Of course I do.- You said you had a dream. -我当然记得 -你说你做了个梦
[55:21] – That we grow old together.- And we can. -梦到我们白头偕老 -我们可以的
[55:33] You shouldn’t be in here. 你不该来这里
[55:39] I just want to see what kind of 我只是想看看
[55:41] “tests” you’re doing on your own every night. 你每晚都在独自做什么”实验”
[55:43] Whatever it was, it has nothing to do with you. 不管是什么 都跟你没关系
[55:45] It has everything to do with me. 和我太有关系了
[55:46] – You’ve asked me to share dreams with you.- Not these. -你让我和你分享梦境 -不是这些梦
[55:50] These are my dreams. 这些是我自己的梦
[56:02] Why do you do this to yourself? 你为什么要这么做
[56:06] This is the only way I can still dream. 只有这样我才能继续做梦
[56:10] Why is it so important to dream? 为什么必须得做梦
[56:12] In my dreams we’re still together. 因为在梦里 我们仍能在一起
[56:30] These aren’t just dreams. These are memories. 这些不仅是梦 这是你的回忆
[56:34] – And you said never to use memories.- I know I did. -你说过不能用回忆造梦 -我知道
[56:38] You’re trying to keep her alive.you can’t let her go. 你想尽办法让她活着 你放不下她
[56:43] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[56:45] These are moments I regret, 这些都是让我追悔不已的瞬间
[56:47] the memories that I have to change. 是我必须改变的记忆
[56:50] Well, what’s down there that you regret? 那这下面有什么让你后悔的事
[56:52] Listen, there’s only one thing you need to understand about me. 听好 对于我 你只用了解一件事
[57:04] – This is your house? – Mine and Mal’s, yes. -这是你家吗 -对 是我和茉儿的家
[57:09] – Where is she? – She’s already gone. -她人呢 -她已经不在了
[57:18] It’s my son, James. 那是我儿子詹姆斯
[57:20] He’s digging for something, maybe a worm. 他在挖着什么 大概是条虫子
[57:24] That’s Philippa. 那是菲丽帕
[57:26] You see, I thought about calling out to them, 你知道吗 我当时想喊他们
[57:28] so they’d turn and smile and I can see those… 让他们转过头来对我笑 我就能看到…
[57:31] Those beautiful faces of theirs.but… It’s all too late. 他们俩可爱的面孔 但…一切都太晚了
[57:37] Right now, or never, Cobb. 再不走就来不及了 柯布
[57:44] Then I start to panic. 那时我真的慌了
[57:45] I realize I don’t wanna regret this moment, that I.. 我知道我不想为此后悔 我…
[57:49] I need to see their faces one last time. 我要最后再看一眼他们的面孔
[57:52] James! Philippa! Come on in! 詹姆斯 菲丽帕 快过来
[57:55] But the moment’s passed. 但我错过了
[57:59] Whatever I do I can’t change this moment. 我再怎么努力都无法改变
[58:04] When I’m about to call out to them, they run away. 就在我想喊他们时 他们跑开了
[58:10] If I’m ever gonna see their faces again, I’ve gotta get back home, 我要想再见到他们 就一定得回家
[58:15] In the real world. 在现实中相见
[58:58] – What are you doing here? – My name is… -你来这干什么 -我是…
[59:01] I know who you are. What are you doing here? 我知道你是谁 你来这干什么
[59:13] – I’m just trying to understand.- How could you understand? -我只是想试着理解 -你怎么可能理解
[59:19] Do you know what it is to be a lover? 你知道成为彼此的爱人
[59:23] – To be half of a whole? – No. -成为彼此另一半的感觉吗 -不知道
[59:29] I’ll tell you a riddle. 来猜个谜语吧
[59:33] You’re waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. 你在等待一列火车 那列火车将载你远去
[59:41] You know where you hope this train will take you, 你了然自己心向何方
[59:45] But you don’t know for sure. 却不知自己会被载往何处
[59:47] But it doesn’t matter. 但这并不重要
[59:50] How can it not matter to you where that train will take you? 火车将载你去哪怎会不重要呢
[59:53] Because you’ll be together. 因为我们会在一起
[59:56] How could you bring her here, Dom? 你怎么能带她来这 道姆
[59:58] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[1:00:00] This is a hotel suite where we spent our anniversary. 这是我们庆祝结婚纪念日的套房
[1:00:03] What happened here? 这里发生过什么
[1:00:06] You promised! you promised we’d be together! 你向我承诺过 我们会在一起
[1:00:09] Please, I need you stay here, just for now. 求你了 留在这 暂时先留在这
[1:00:12] You said we’d be together! you said we’d grow old together! 你说过我们会在一起 白头偕老
[1:00:16] I’ll come back for you, I promise. 我会回来找你 我保证
[1:00:36] Do you think you can just build a prison of memories to lock her in? 你觉得建起一座记忆监狱 就能关住她吗
[1:00:42] Do you really think that’s gonna contain her? 你真的觉得这样能锁住她吗
[1:00:45] It’s time.Maurice Fischer just died in Sydney. 是时候了 莫里斯·费舍刚在悉尼去世
[1:00:50] – When’s the funeral? – Thursday, in Los Angeles. -葬礼在哪天 -星期四 在洛杉矶
[1:00:53] Robert should accompany the body no later than Tuesday. 罗伯特应该在周二前护送遗体回去
[1:00:55] We should move. 我们该行动了
[1:00:56] – Right. – Cobb, I’m coming with you. -好 -柯布 我跟你一起去
[1:01:00] I promised Miles. No. 我答应过迈尔斯 不行
[1:01:01] The team needs someone who understands what you’re struggling with. 得有人了解你潜意识里的挣扎
[1:01:07] And it doesn’t have to be me, 不带上我也可以
[1:01:09] but then you have to show Arthur what I just saw. 但你得把我刚才看见的都告诉亚瑟
[1:01:18] Get us another seat on the plane. 在飞机上加个位子
[1:01:24] If I get on this plane, and you don’t honor our agreement, 如果我上了这飞机 你却不履行我们的协议
[1:01:28] When we land, I go to jail for the rest of my life. 那着陆后 我就会在监狱里度过余生
[1:01:32] Complete the job en route, I make one phone call from the plane, 在途中完成任务 我只要在飞机上打个电话
[1:01:37] You’ll have no trouble getting through immigration. 就能让你顺利入境
[1:01:54] – I’m sorry. – Oh, yeah. I’m sorry. -抱歉 借过 -不好意思
[1:01:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:31] Excuse me, I think this is yours? You must’ve dropped it. 抱歉打扰了 这是你的吧 肯定是弄掉了
[1:02:35] – Would you gentlemen care for a drink? – Oh, water, please. -先生们想要喝点什么吗 -来杯水 谢谢
[1:02:38] Same, please. 一样 谢谢
[1:02:42] Umm… thank you. 那个…谢谢
[1:02:45] You know, I couldn’t help but notice, but… 那个 我忍不住看了一眼 你…
[1:02:47] You wouldn’t happen to be related to “the Maurice Fischer”, will you? 你不会恰巧和那位莫里斯·费舍是亲戚吧
[1:02:51] Yes, he, um… he was my father. 是的 他…他是我父亲
[1:02:55] He was a very inspiring figure. I’m sorry for your loss. 他是个很了不起的人 请你节哀顺变
[1:03:03] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给 -谢谢
[1:03:04] Hey, to your father. May he rest in peace. 来 敬你父亲 愿他安息
[1:04:19] – Couldn’t you have peed before you went under. – Sorry. -你睡前就不能去解个手么 -抱歉
[1:04:21] Bit too much free champagne before takeoff, Yusuf? 免费香槟没少喝吧 尤瑟夫
[1:04:24] Aha, bloody ha. 呵呵 真他妈好笑
[1:04:25] Well now, he’s gonna be looking for a taxi in this weather. 这样的天气 他肯定在找出租车
[1:04:40] – Asshole! Hey man, why don’t you try… – Walk away. -蠢货 你丫怎么不… -滚
[1:05:01] I gotta go. Taxi! Thank you. 我得挂了 出租车 谢谢
[1:05:06] Alright…Snappy! 好 太好了
[1:05:10] – What’re you doing? – I’m sorry. I thought it was free. -你干嘛 -抱歉 我以为是空车
[1:05:12] – No, it’s not. – Maybe we could share. -不 有人了 -拼个车吧
[1:05:14] Maybe not. Can you pull over to get this… 还是不了 你能不能靠边停下让他…
[1:05:20] Great. 这下好了
[1:05:26] Come on. 快点
[1:05:38] There’s five hundred dollars in there, 这里有五百美元
[1:05:40] And the wallet’s worth more than that. 这钱包还不止这个价
[1:05:41] – So you might at least drop me at my stop. – I’m afraid… -好歹送我到目的地吧 -恐怕…
[1:05:54] – Covering him! – No! no! no! -掩护他 -不 不 不
[1:05:56] What was going on? 这什么情况
[1:06:01] This wasn’t in the design. 我可没设计这个
[1:06:04] Cobb. Cobb? 柯布
[1:06:58] Get him! 干掉他
[1:07:06] – Are you alright? – Yeah, I’m alright, I’m okey. I’m okey. -你没事吧 -没事 我没事 我还好
[1:07:10] – Fischer’s okey. Unless he gets carsick. – Saito? -费舍也没事 没准有点晕车 -斋藤
[1:07:32] Get Fischer in the back room, now. 把费舍带到里屋去 快点
[1:07:35] – Get him in the back room. Move! – What the hell? -把他带去里屋 快 -这是怎么回事
[1:07:38] – Has he been shot? Is he dying? – I don’t know. -他中枪了吗 他会死吗 -我不知道
[1:07:40] Jesus Christ! 老天呐
[1:07:41] Where were you? what happened to you? 你们去哪儿了 发生了什么事
[1:07:42] We were blocked by a freight train. 我们被一列货运火车截住了
[1:07:44] Why would you put a train crossing in 你干嘛在闹市的十字路口上
[1:07:45] The middle of a downtown intersection? 放一列火车
[1:07:46] – I didn’t.- Where did it come from? -我没有 -那是哪儿来的
[1:07:47] Lemme ask you a question! Why the hell we were ambushed, huh? 我还要问你呢 我们怎么会遭伏击 说啊
[1:07:50] Those were not normal projections. 那些绝不是普通的映射
[1:07:51] He’d been trained, for god’s sakes! 见鬼的他是受过训练的好不好
[1:07:53] – You’re right.- How could he be trained? -你说的没错 -他怎么会受过训练
[1:07:54] Fischer’s had an extractor teach his subconscious 费舍曾让盗梦人训练过他的潜意识
[1:07:57] to defend itself. so… 进行自我防御 所以…
[1:07:59] His subconscious is militarized. This should have shown in the research. 他的潜意识经过武装 我早该做好调查
[1:08:02] – I’m sorry.- Why the hell you didn’t? -抱歉 -那你他妈怎么没查出来
[1:08:04] – Calm down. – Don’t tell me to calm down! -冷静点 -冷你妹
[1:08:05] This was your job, goddamnit! This was your responsibility! 这是你分内的事 你他妈要负全责
[1:08:09] You were meant to check Fischer’s background thoroughly! 你应该彻查费舍的背景
[1:08:11] We are not prepared for this type of fire! 我们可没准备好应付这种枪战
[1:08:13] We have dealt with the subsecurity before. 我们之前处理过潜意识防卫情况
[1:08:15] We’ll be a little more careful.we’re gonna be fine. 只要小心一点就会没事
[1:08:17] “Before” is not a part of the plan! He’s dying, for god’s sake! 之前可没有过这种情况 他快死了 见鬼的
[1:08:19] – Let’s put him out of his misery. – Don’t do that! Don’t do that! -那就帮他脱离苦海 -别 千万别
[1:08:23] He’s in agony. I’m waking him up. 他太痛苦了 我唤醒他而已
[1:08:26] No, it won’t wake him up. 别 那样唤不醒他
[1:08:27] – What do you mean, it won’t wake him up? – It won’t wake him up. -唤不醒是啥意思 -那样唤不醒他
[1:08:29] When we die in a dream, we wake up. 在梦中死去 我们就会醒来
[1:08:32] Not from this. 这次不行
[1:08:32] We’re too heavily sedated to wake up that way. 我们用的镇静剂太强了 那样根本醒不过来
[1:08:35] Right. so what happens when we die? 好吧 那我们死了会怎样
[1:08:38] – Drop into limbo. – Are you serious? -坠入迷失域 -开什么玩笑
[1:08:39] – Limbo? – Unconstructed dream space. -什么迷失域 -原始的梦境
[1:08:42] What the hell is down there? 那下面都有什么
[1:08:44] Just raw infinite subconscious. 只有无尽的原始潜意识
[1:08:46] Nothing is down there, 什么都没有
[1:08:46] except for whatever might have been left behind 除非与你分享梦境的某人
[1:08:49] by anyone sharing the dream who’s been trapped there before, 曾被困在那里 并在那里留下过什么
[1:08:52] Which in our case is just you. 我们这里就只有你去过
[1:08:54] But how long could we be stuck there? 我们会被困在那里多久
[1:08:56] Not even think about trying to escape until the sedation eases… 在镇静剂消退前 不可能逃得出来
[1:08:59] How long? 到底是多久
[1:09:00] Decades, it could be infinite, I don’t know. 也许几十年 也许永远 我也不知道
[1:09:01] Ask him. he’s the one who’s been there. 问他 就他去过那儿
[1:09:03] Let’s just get him upstairs. 先把他抬楼上去再说
[1:09:06] Great. Thank you. 好极了 多亏了你啊
[1:09:10] So, now we are trapped in Fischer’s mind 我们现在被困在费舍的大脑里
[1:09:12] battling his own private army. 和他的私人武装军队搏命
[1:09:14] And if we get killed, 要是不小心翘了
[1:09:15] we’ll be lost in limbo 就会跌进迷失域
[1:09:17] till our brains turn to scrambled egg. hmm? 干等着脑子变成一锅浆糊 是吧
[1:09:26] You got first aid? 有急救箱吗
[1:09:29] So you knew about these risks. You didn’t tell us? 你知道其中的风险 却没有告诉我们
[1:09:32] There wasn’t meant to be any risk. 本来不会有任何风险
[1:09:33] I didn’t know we’d be dealing with a load of gunfire. 我怎么知道要面对如此激烈的枪战
[1:09:36] You had no right. 你没权利这么做
[1:09:37] This is the only way to go three layers deep. 只有这样我们才能深入三层梦境
[1:09:39] And you, you knew about this and went along with it? 还有你 你明知危险 为什么不吱声
[1:09:41] I trusted him. 我相信他啊
[1:09:42] You trusted him? When? When he promised you half his share? 是吗 就因为他答应分你一半钱吗
[1:09:44] No, his whole share. 不是 他说全给我
[1:09:46] Besides, he said he had done it before. 而且他说他原来干过
[1:09:48] You had done it before? What? With Mal? 干过 和茉儿那次吗
[1:09:49] – Cause that works so good? – That has nothing to do with it. -那次什么下场 -那次和现在没关系
[1:09:51] I did what I had to do to get back to my children. 我只是竭尽所能回到我的孩子身边
[1:09:53] So you led us into a war zone with no way out? 那你就带我们走上绝路吗
[1:09:55] There’s a way out, alright? 这不是绝路 好吗
[1:09:57] We continue on with the job, and we do this as fast as possible, 我们继续按计划行事 速战速决
[1:10:00] And we get out using the kick, just like before. 然后靠坠落醒过来 和计划没差
[1:10:03] Forget it. If we go any deeper, we just raise the stakes. 歇菜吧 越深入风险越大
[1:10:05] I am sitting this one hour on this level, worse? 我就在这层 坐等着醒来 又会怎样
[1:10:07] Fischer’s security is surrounding this place 我们说话这会功夫
[1:10:08] Fischer’s security is surrounding this place as we speak. 费舍的潜意识卫队就把这里包围了
[1:10:10] The ten hours of flight time is a week at this level. 十小时的航线 在这一层就是一星期
[1:10:12] That means each and every one of us will be killed, that I can guarantee. 我可以肯定 要是待在这我们全都死定了
[1:10:16] We have no other choice but to continue on and do it as fast as possible. 我们除了速战速决 别无选择
[1:10:21] Downwards, is the only way forwards. 往下深入才是唯一的出路
[1:10:26] Get ready. You, come on. 准备好 你跟我来
[1:10:28] Let’s go shake him up. 我们去震他一下
[1:10:34] I’m insured against kidnaping for up to ten million. 我为防绑架投了一千万保险
[1:10:37] This should be very simple. 所以简单行事吧
[1:10:38] Shut up! It won’t be. 闭嘴 没那么简单
[1:10:40] In your father’s office, below the bookshelves, is his personal safe. 你爸办公室的书架下 有个他的私人保险箱
[1:10:44] – We need the combination. – I don’t know any safe. -我们要密码 -我不知道有什么保险箱
[1:10:48] It doesn’t mean you don’t know the combination. Tell us what it is. 那不代表你不知道密码 快告诉我们
[1:10:54] I don’t know. 我真不知道
[1:11:01] We have it on good authority you do know. 我们有可靠来源说你知道
[1:11:05] Yeah? Who’s this authority? 是吗 是谁
[1:11:07] – Five hundred dollars this cost. – Open inside. -这玩意居然值五百美元 -打开看看
[1:11:11] Cash, cards, ID, and this. 现金 各种卡 身份证 还有这个
[1:11:20] – Useful? – Maybe. -有用吗 -也许吧
[1:11:24] – You’re on. you’ve got an hour. – An hour? -靠你了 给你一小时 -就一小时
[1:11:27] I was supposed to have all night to crack this. 我本该有整晚时间来对付他
[1:11:30] Saito wasn’t supposed to be shot in the chest. 斋藤的胸口本不该中枪子儿
[1:11:33] Got one hour to get something useful, please. 一小时 挖出点有用的 拜托
[1:11:37] What’s that? 什么声音
[1:11:41] Good authority. 可靠来源呗
[1:11:46] Uncle Peter. 彼得叔叔
[1:11:48] – Just… just make them stop. – The combination? -先让他们住手 -密码是多少
[1:11:52] – I don’t know it.- What does Browning say you do. -我真不知道 -那为什么布朗宁说你知道
[1:11:55] I don’t know. Just lemme… lemme talk to him, 我不知道 让…让我跟他谈谈
[1:11:57] and I’ll find out. 看是怎么回事
[1:12:01] You have one hour. Start talking. 给你一小时 谈吧
[1:12:08] Are you okey? 你还好吧
[1:12:13] Those bastards’ve had me for two days. 这帮杂种已经关了我两天了
[1:12:18] They have someone with access to your father’s office. 他们派人潜入了你爸的办公室
[1:12:20] – And they’re trying to open his safe.- Yeah. -试图打开他的保险箱 -我知道
[1:12:23] They thought I’d know the combination, but I don’t know it. 他们觉得我知道密码 但我不知道
[1:12:25] – Yeah, well, neither do I. so… – What? -是啊 我也不知 所以… -什么
[1:12:29] Maurice told me that when he passed, 莫里斯告诉我 在他死后
[1:12:31] you are the only one to be able to open it. 只有你能打开它
[1:12:33] No, he never… he never gave me any combination. 没有…他从没告诉过我什么密码
[1:12:36] Maybe he did, I mean, 也许他说过 我是说
[1:12:37] maybe you just didn’t know it was a combination. 也许你只是不知道那是密码
[1:12:40] – Well, what then? – I don’t know. -那会是什么 -我不知道
[1:12:41] Some meaningful combination of numbers based on your… 你和莫里斯的一些共同经历中
[1:12:45] your experiences with Maurice. 那些有意义的数字组合
[1:12:49] We didn’t have very many, um… meaningful experiences together. 我们没什么…有意义的共同经历
[1:12:54] Perhaps, after your mother died. 或许 在你妈妈去世后
[1:12:58] After my mother died, you know what he told me? 我妈去世后 你知道他跟我说什么吗
[1:13:03] “Robert, there’s really nothing to be said.” “罗伯特 我跟你真没什么好说的”
[1:13:08] Oh, he was bad with emotions. 别较真 他不善表达情感
[1:13:10] I was eleven, uncle peter. 我当时才十一岁啊 彼得叔叔
[1:13:14] – How’s he doing? – He’s in a lot of pain. -他怎么样 -疼得不行
[1:13:17] When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less intense. 等我们到下面几层 疼痛感就会减弱
[1:13:21] – And if he dies? – The worst case scenario? -他要是死了呢 -最坏的情况吗
[1:13:25] When he wakes up, his mind is completely gone. 他醒来后 会完全迷失了神智
[1:13:28] Cobb, I’ll still honor the arrangement. 柯布 我仍会履行我们的协议
[1:13:31] I appreciate that, Saito. But.. 我很感激 斋藤 但…
[1:13:35] When you wake up, you won’t even remember that we had an arrangement. 你醒来后 不会记得我们曾有过协议
[1:13:38] Limbo’s gonna become your reality. 你会将迷失域当做现实
[1:13:41] You’re gonna be lost down there so 你会迷失在里面
[1:13:43] long that you’re gonna become an old man. 直到变成一个老人
[1:13:45] – Filled with regret. – Waiting to die alone? -心中充满悔恨 -孤零零地等死
[1:13:49] No, I’ll come back. and we’ll be young men, together again. 不 我会回来 我们会一起重回年轻
[1:14:02] Breathe. 深呼吸
[1:14:03] These people are gonna kill us here, 如果我们不交出密码
[1:14:05] if we don’t give them the combination. 这伙人会马上杀了我们
[1:14:06] – They just want a ransom. – I heard them. -他们不过是想要钱 -我听到他们说了
[1:14:09] They’re gonna whack us in that van and then drive it into the river. 他们会把我们打晕了塞进货车 再开进河里去
[1:14:13] Alright, what is it in the safe? 好吧 那保险箱里到底有什么
[1:14:16] Something for you. 是给你的东西
[1:14:17] Maurice always said it was his most precious gift to you. 莫里斯总说 那是他留给你最珍贵的礼物
[1:14:21] – A will. – Maurice’s will is with Port and Dunn. -一份遗嘱 -莫里斯的遗嘱已经交给了律师
[1:14:25] That’s an alternate. 这份是候补遗嘱
[1:14:26] This would supersede the other, if you want it to. 如果你愿意 完全可以推翻前一份
[1:14:29] It splits up the component businesses of Fischer-Morrow, 这份遗嘱是要解散费舍明日能源集团
[1:14:32] and it’d be the end of the entire empire as we know it. 这么一来 费舍帝国将土崩瓦解
[1:14:36] Destroy my whole inheritance? 不留给我一丝一毫吗
[1:14:40] – Why would he suggest such a thing? – I just don’t know. -他为什么要我这么做 -我也不知道
[1:14:46] He loved you, Robert, in his own way. 他爱你 罗伯特 以他独特的方式
[1:14:51] In his own way? 他独特的方式吗
[1:14:53] At the end, he called me to his deathbed. 他临终前 把我叫到他床前
[1:14:59] He could barely speak. 他连说话都很困难了
[1:15:01] But he took the trouble to tell me one last thing. 却仍耗尽最后一口气 告诉我一件事
[1:15:08] He pulled me close. 他把我拉近
[1:15:13] And I could only make out one word — 我只勉强听清了一个词
[1:15:21] “disappointed.” “失望”
[1:15:28] When were you in limbo? 你什么时候进过迷失域
[1:15:31] You might have the rest of the team convinced to carry on with this job, 你或许成功说服了其他人继续任务
[1:15:35] – But they don’t know the truth? – Truth? What truth? -但他们不知道真相 -真相 什么真相
[1:15:38] The truth that at any minute, 真相就是 你随时都有可能
[1:15:39] you might bring a freight train through the wall. 凭空造出一列货运火车来
[1:15:42] The truth that Mal is bursting through your subconscious. 真相就是 你无法控制你潜意识里的茉儿
[1:15:46] And the truth that as we go deeper into Fischer, 真相就是 我们不断深入费舍意识的同时
[1:15:49] We’re also going deeper into you. 也在不断深入你的意识
[1:15:51] And I’m not sure we’re gonna like what we find. 而且 我想大家不会乐于见到真相
[1:15:58] We were working together. 我们曾一起工作
[1:16:00] We were exploring the concept of a dream within a dream. 努力探索着梦中梦的概念
[1:16:04] I kept pushing things. I wanted to go deeper and deeper. 我费劲功夫向前走 想要走得更深
[1:16:07] I wanted to go further. 走得更远
[1:16:10] I just didn’t understand the concept 我当时还没意识到
[1:16:12] that hours could turn into years down there, 现实的几小时会变成梦中的几年
[1:16:15] And we could get trapped so deep that only 而我们陷得如此之深
[1:16:18] wound up on the shore of our own subconscious. 醒来时已经到了潜意识的边缘
[1:16:22] We lost sight of what was real. 我们已经无法分辨梦境和现实
[1:16:31] We created and built a world for ourselves. 我们为自己创造了一个世界
[1:16:35] We did that for years. 我们建了很多年
[1:16:38] We built our own world. 建起了属于我们自己的世界
[1:16:41] – How long were you stuck there? – Something like fifty years. -你们被困了多久 -大概有五十年吧
[1:16:50] Jeez. How could you stand it? 天呐 你们怎么能受得了
[1:16:55] It wasn’t so bad at first, feeling like gods. 一开始还不错 感觉自己像上帝一样
[1:16:58] The problem was none of them was real. 问题是这些都不是真的
[1:17:01] Eventually, it just became impossible for me to live like that. 到头来 我终于无法忍受下去
[1:17:06] And what about for her? 那她怎么想
[1:17:10] She had locked something away, something deep inside her. 她把某些东西锁进了内心深处
[1:17:16] The truth that she had once known, 她曾经知晓的现实
[1:17:19] but she chose to forget. 她却选择将其遗忘
[1:17:24] Limbo became her reality. 她把迷失域当成了现实
[1:17:28] What happened when you woke up? 你们醒来后怎么样了
[1:17:30] Well, to wake up from that after… after years, after decades, 过了这么多年后再醒来
[1:17:35] We come old souls thrown back into youth like that. 苍老的灵魂重新回到年轻的躯体
[1:17:40] I knew something was wrong with her. 我知道她有点不对劲
[1:17:43] she just wouldn’t admit it. 只是她自己不愿承认
[1:17:45] Eventually, she told me the truth. 她最终告诉了我真相
[1:17:48] She was possessed by an idea. 她一直挥之不去一个想法
[1:17:52] This one very simple idea that changed everything, 这个微不足道的想法却改变了一切
[1:17:58] That our world wasn’t real, 那便是我们的世界不是真的
[1:18:02] That she needed to wake up to come back to reality, that… 她必须醒过来回到现实世界
[1:18:07] In order to get back home, we had to kill ourselves. 为此 我们必须自杀
[1:18:19] What about your children? 那你们的孩子呢
[1:18:20] she thought they were projections, 她认为他们只是潜意识的映射
[1:18:23] That our real children were waiting for us up there somewhere. 我们真正的孩子正在现实中等着我们
[1:18:25] – I am their mother. – Calm down. -我是孩子的妈妈 -冷静点
[1:18:27] Don’t you think I can’t tell the difference? 难道我看不出其中的区别吗
[1:18:29] If this is my dream, why can’t I control this? 如果我在做梦 为什么我无法控制
[1:18:31] Because you don’t know you’re dreaming! 因为你不知道自己在做梦
[1:18:33] She was certain there was nothing I can do, 她是如此坚决 不管我好说歹说
[1:18:36] No matter how much I begged, no matter how much I pleaded. 我怎么恳求 都无济于事
[1:18:42] She wanted to do it, but she could not do it alone. 她想回去 但她又不想一个人走
[1:18:45] She loved me too much, so… 她太爱我了 所以…
[1:18:47] She came up with the plan on our anniversary. 在我们结婚纪念日那天 她想出个计划
[1:19:18] – Sweetheart, what are you doing? – Join me. -亲爱的 你在干什么 -一起来吧
[1:19:21] Just… just step back inside. Alright? 你先退回屋里 好吗
[1:19:24] Just step back inside. now, come on. 退回屋里 求你了
[1:19:25] No. 不
[1:19:27] I’m going to jump. And you are coming with me. 我要跳了 你要和我一起跳
[1:19:30] No, I’m not. 不 我不会跳
[1:19:32] Now… now you listen to me. 现在你听我说
[1:19:35] If you jump, you’re not gonna wake up. Remember? 如果你跳下去 你不会醒来 明白吗
[1:19:38] You’re gonna die. now just… just step back inside. 而是会死 所以退回屋里去好吗
[1:19:41] Come on! 求你了
[1:19:42] Step back inside so we can talk about this. 回到屋里 我们好好谈谈
[1:19:44] we’ve talked enough. 我们谈得够多了
[1:19:48] Mal. 茉儿
[1:19:49] Come out onto the ledge, or I’ll jump right now. 你快跨出来 不然我现在就跳下去
[1:19:52] Okey. 好
[1:19:57] Let’s talk about this. Alright? 我们好好谈谈 好吗
[1:20:01] – I’m asking you to take a leap of faith. – No, honey, -我要你心存信仰 -不 亲爱的
[1:20:07] I can’t. you know I can’t do that. 我做不到 你知道我做不到
[1:20:10] Take a second to think about our children. 再想想我们的孩子
[1:20:13] Think about James, think about Phillipa, now. 想想詹姆斯 想想菲丽帕
[1:20:17] If I go without you, they’ll take them away, anyway. 如果你不和我一起跳 孩子还是会被带走
[1:20:21] – What does that mean? – I filed a letter with our attorney, -什么意思 -我找律师留下了一封信
[1:20:24] explaining how I’m fearful for my safety, 信中说到我担心自己的安全
[1:20:30] How you threatened to kill me. 你是如何威胁要杀了我
[1:20:35] – why did you do this? – I love you, Dom. -你为什么这么做 -我爱你 道姆
[1:20:38] Why did you… why… why would you do this to me? 你为什么这么对我
[1:20:40] Freed you from the guilt of choosing to leave them. 这样你就不会因离开孩子而内疚
[1:20:43] We are going home, to our real children. 我们要回真正的家和孩子团聚了
[1:20:46] No, no… no. Mal, you listen to me, alright? 不不不 茉儿 听我说 好吗
[1:20:48] Mal, look at me, please! 茉儿 看着我 求你了
[1:20:50] you’re waiting for a train, 你在等待一列火车
[1:20:51] Mal, goddamnit! Don’t do this! 茉儿 见鬼的 别这样
[1:20:53] a train that will take you far away. 那列火车将载你远去
[1:20:55] James and Phillipa are waiting for you! 詹姆斯和菲丽帕在等你回去
[1:20:57] You know where you hope this train will take you, 你了然自己心向何方
[1:20:59] – They’re waiting for us! – But you don’t know for sure. -他们在等我们 -却不知自己会被载往何处
[1:21:01] – Mal, look at me! – But it doesn’t matter, -茉儿 看着我 -但这并不重要
[1:21:04] – Mal, goddamnit! – Because we’ll be together. -茉儿 该死 -因为我们会在一起
[1:21:07] Sweetheart! Look at me! 亲爱的 看着我
[1:21:10] Mal! No! Jesus Christ! 茉儿 不要 老天爷啊
[1:21:16] She had herself declared sane by three different psychiatrists, 她找了三个心理医生 证明她心智正常
[1:21:20] That made it impossible for me to 我根本没法解释
[1:21:22] Try to explain the nature of her madness. 她的内心有多疯狂
[1:21:24] So they’re in. 所以就这样了
[1:21:27] Right now, or never, Cobb. 再不走就来不及了 柯布
[1:21:41] Fine, let’s go. 好吧 我们走
[1:21:42] I left my children behind, 我丢下了我的孩子
[1:21:44] And I’ve been trying to buy my way back ever since. 自那以后我就一直努力设法回去
[1:21:47] Your guilt defines her, it’s what powers her. 你的内疚感塑造了她 她才如此强大
[1:21:51] But you are not responsible for the idea that destroyed her. 但是她的想法害死了她 这和你无关
[1:21:55] And if we’re gonna succeed in this, 如果我们这次要成功
[1:21:59] you have to forgive yourself, 你必须原谅自己
[1:22:01] And you’re gonna have to confront her. 坦然面对内心的她
[1:22:03] But you don’t have to do that alone. 但你不用孤身奋战
[1:22:05] No, you don’t… 不 你不能…
[1:22:06] I’m doing it for the others. 我这是为了其他人
[1:22:08] Because they have no idea of the risk 因为他们完全不知道
[1:22:11] they’ve taken coming down here with you. 和你一起深入梦境有多危险
[1:22:18] We have to move. 我们得走了
[1:22:20] – Time’s up. – All right. -时间到了 -好吧
[1:22:22] I don’t know any combination, not consciously anyway. 我不知道什么密码 反正清醒时是不知道
[1:22:26] How about instinctively, huh? 那直觉呢
[1:22:28] I’ve got somebody standing in your father’s office. 我们有人正在你父亲的办公室里
[1:22:30] Right now, we need to tap in the combination. 现在我们就要输入密码
[1:22:32] We need the first six numbers that come to your head right now. 说出你一下子想到的六位数字
[1:22:35] – I have no idea. – Right now! -我不知道 -快说
[1:22:37] I said right now! Right now! 我让你快说 你说不说
[1:22:40] 528 491 5…2…8…491.
[1:22:47] You’d have to do better than that. 这可不对
[1:22:49] Alright, bag them. 好了 把他们蒙起来
[1:22:52] We’re going for a ride. 我们开车出去兜一圈
[1:22:57] We’re worth much more to you alive… 让我们活着更有价值
[1:23:00] You hear me? 听到了吗
[1:23:07] What did you get? 你有什么收获
[1:23:09] That boy’s relationship with his father is even worse than we imagined. 他们父子间的关系比我们想象的还糟
[1:23:11] This helps us how? 这有什么用
[1:23:13] The stronger the issues, the more powerfully cathartic. 问题越大就越需要宣泄
[1:23:17] How are you gonna reconcile them of so estranged? 你要怎么协调这么恶劣的关系
[1:23:19] – Well, I’m working on that, an’t I? – Move fast. -我不正在想嘛 -给我动作快点
[1:23:21] The projections are closing in quick. 他的映射正快速包围我们
[1:23:24] we gotta break out of here, 我们得赶快突围
[1:23:25] Before we’re totally boxed in. 不然就出不去了
[1:24:03] Damn it! 真见鬼
[1:24:04] You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. 亲爱的 怕什么 做梦就得做开点儿
[1:24:23] Now, we need to shift his animosity 我们得把他对父亲的怨恨
[1:24:24] from his father to his godfather. 转移到他的教父身上
[1:24:26] Would this destroy his one positive relationship? 你要毁了他们这么好的关系吗
[1:24:28] No, 不用
[1:24:28] We’ll repair his relationship with his 我们一边修复父子间的关系
[1:24:31] father by exposing his godfather’s true nature. 一边揭露他邪恶教父的真面目
[1:24:34] Hell, we should charge Fischer much more than Saito. 真是 比起斋藤 费舍该付我们更多钱
[1:24:36] What about his security? 那怎么对付他的潜意识映射
[1:24:38] It’s gonna get worse as we go deeper. 我们越深入梦境情况就越糟
[1:24:39] Now, I think we run with Mr. Charles. 我们可以用查尔斯先生那招
[1:24:42] No. 不行
[1:24:42] – Who’s Mr. Charles? – Bad idea. -查尔斯先生是谁 -馊主意
[1:24:44] The second we get into that hotel and approach fischer, 在第二层 只要我们一接近费舍
[1:24:46] His security’s gonna be all over us. 他的潜意识就会蜂拥而至
[1:24:48] We run with Mr. Charles 我们可以用查尔斯先生那招
[1:24:49] like we did on the Stein Job. 就像上次斯坦那个活儿一样
[1:24:50] – So you’ve done it before? – Yeah, it didn’t work. -这么说你们做过 -对 但失败了
[1:24:52] The subject realized that he was dreaming, 目标意识到了他在做梦
[1:24:54] And his subconscious tore us to pieces. 而他的潜意识将我们撕成了碎片
[1:24:56] Excellent. but you’ve learnt a lot, right? 好极了 吃一堑长一智嘛
[1:24:57] – I need some kind of distraction. – No problem. -得有人分散目标注意力 -没问题
[1:25:00] How about a lovely lady I’ve used before. 我之前用过的那位靓女怎么样
[1:25:02] – Listen to me. you drive carefully, alright? – Yeah. -听好了 你小心开车 -好
[1:25:04] The thing down there’s gonna be unstable as hell. 下一层梦境会相当不稳定
[1:25:11] Don’t jump too soon. 别跳得太早
[1:25:13] We only have one shot at that kick you’re gonna make. 我们只有一次坠落机会
[1:25:15] I’ll play the music, then you’ll know it’s coming. 我会放音乐提前通知你们
[1:25:17] the rest is on you. 其他的只能靠你们自己了
[1:25:19] – Are you ready? – Ready! -准备好了吗 -好了
[1:25:22] Sweet dreams! 好梦
[1:25:23] Am I boring you? 我让你感到无聊了吗
[1:25:26] I was telling you my story. I guess it wasn’t your liking. 我一直在讲我的故事 但你好像不喜欢
[1:25:30] Oh, um… I have a lot in my mind. 我心里很乱
[1:25:35] There goes Mr. Charles. 查尔斯先生出场了
[1:25:42] Mr. Fischer? Right? 你是费舍先生吧
[1:25:45] Pleasure to see you again. Rod Green from marketing. 很高兴再次见到你 我是营销部的罗德·格林
[1:25:49] – And you must be…? – Leaving. -而你是… -我是要走了
[1:25:55] In case you get bored… 你无聊了就找我吧
[1:26:02] Must have blown you off. 她一定是把你甩了
[1:26:03] That is unless her phone number, really is only six digits. 除非她的号码真只有六位数
[1:26:08] Funny way down, make friends, 这么乱搭讪陌生人
[1:26:11] someone stealing their wallet like that. 很容易被顺手牵羊
[1:26:15] Ha, goddamnit! Wallet alone is worth at least… 见鬼 光那钱包就值…
[1:26:18] About 500 dollars, right? 五百美元吗
[1:26:20] Listen, don’t worry about it. My people are already on it as we speak. 不用担心 现在我的人已经去处理了
[1:26:24] Who or what is Mr. Charles? 查尔斯先生到底是什么意思
[1:26:26] It’s a gambit designed to turn Fischer against his own subconscious. 这招是用来诱使费舍对抗自己的潜意识
[1:26:29] Then why don’t you approve? 那你为什么不赞成
[1:26:31] ’cause it involves telling the mark that he’s dreaming, 因为这就得告诉目标他在做梦
[1:26:33] Which involves attracting a lot of attention on us. 这样的话就会招来映射的注意
[1:26:36] Didn’t cobb say never to do that? 柯布不是说绝不能这么做吗
[1:26:38] So now you’ve noticed how much time 你也注意到了吧 柯布口口声声的禁忌
[1:26:40] Cobb spends doing things he says never to do. 他自己却一犯再犯
[1:26:45] Mr. Saito, can I have a moment? 斋藤先生 能打扰一下么
[1:26:47] Oh, I… I’m sorry. 不好意思
[1:26:48] Wait! 等等
[1:26:50] – You look a bit perkier. – Very amusing, Mr. Eames. -你看起来气色好多了 -兴致真好 伊姆斯先生
[1:27:00] Turbulence on the plane? 飞机遇到气流了吗
[1:27:02] No, it’s much closer. It’s Yusuf’s driving. 不 更近一些 是尤瑟夫在开车
[1:27:14] – I’m sorry, who did you say you were? – Rod Green from marketing. -不好意思 你刚说你是谁 -营销部的罗德·格林
[1:27:19] That’s not true at all, is it? 其实这不是真的吧
[1:27:23] My name is Mr. Charles. You remember me, don’t you? 我的名字是查尔斯 你还记得我吧
[1:27:26] I’m the head of your security down here. 我是你在这的安全主管
[1:27:30] Get out on a different floor and keep moving. 到其他楼层下电梯 一直走别停下
[1:27:32] – Dump the wallet. The security will look for that. – Okey. -扔了钱包 映射会过来找 -好
[1:27:35] We need to buy cobb a little more time. 我们得为柯布多争取点时间
[1:27:41] Security, huh? 保安啊
[1:27:45] – You work for the hotel? – No, no. -你为这间酒店工作吗 -不是
[1:27:48] I specialize in a very specific type of security, 我专门负责特殊领域的安全
[1:27:52] subconscious security. 潜意识安全
[1:27:55] Are you talking about dreams? 你是在说梦吗
[1:27:58] Are you talking about, um… extraction? 你是在说盗梦
[1:28:01] I’m here to protect you. 我是来这保护你
[1:28:15] Mr. Fischer, I’m here to protect you 费舍先生 我是来保护你
[1:28:17] In the event that someone tries access to your mind through your dreams. 保护你不被拖入梦境入侵意识
[1:28:22] You are not safe here. They are coming for you. 你在这不安全 他们冲着你来了
[1:28:45] Strange weather, isn’t it? 天气很诡异吧
[1:28:52] You feel that? 你感觉到了吗
[1:28:55] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[1:28:57] Cobb’s drawing Fischer’s attention to the strangeness of the dream, 柯布正设法让费舍注意梦中的异常
[1:29:00] which is making his subconscious look for the dreamer, 所以他的潜意识开始寻找梦主了
[1:29:03] For me. Quick, give me a kiss. 也就是我 快吻我
[1:29:11] – They’re still looking at us. – Yeah, it’s worth a shot. -他们还是盯着我们 -没错 不过这也值了
[1:29:15] We should probably get out of here. 我们还是离开这吧
[1:29:33] Do you feel that? 你感觉到了吗
[1:29:35] You’ve actually been trained for this, Mr. Fischer. 费舍先生 其实你受过训练
[1:29:37] Pay attention to the strangeness of the weather, the shift of the gravity. 注意天气的反常和重力的转移
[1:29:41] None of this is real. You’re in a dream. 这一切都不是真的 你在做梦
[1:29:49] Now, the easiest way for you to test yourself is to try to remember, 最简单的证明方法 就是设法回想一下
[1:29:52] How you arrived at this hotel. Can you do that? 你如何来到这家酒店 行吗
[1:29:56] Year, I don’t, I… 好 但我…
[1:29:58] Now, breathe, breathe. Remember your training, 放松 呼吸 仔细回想你受过的训练
[1:30:00] Accept the fact that you’re in the dream, and I’m here to protect you. 接受你在做梦的事实 我是来保护你的
[1:30:05] Go on. 继续想想
[1:30:12] – You’re not real? – No, no. -你不是真人吗 -对 我不是
[1:30:15] I’m a projection of your subconscious. 我是你潜意识里的映射
[1:30:18] I was sent here to protect you in the event 我是来保护你
[1:30:20] that the extractors try to pull you into a dream. 防止盗梦人将你拖入梦中
[1:30:22] And I believe that’s what’s going on right now, Mr. Fischer. 费舍先生 我肯定他们正在动手
[1:30:28] Yeah, okey. 好吧
[1:30:30] Okey. 好的
[1:30:34] – Can you get me out of here? – Right away. Follow me. -你能带我离开这吗 -当然 跟我来
[1:31:00] This is what? What’re you doing? 这算什么 你做了什么
[1:31:02] These men were sent here to abduct you, alright? 他们是被派来绑架你的 明白吗
[1:31:04] If you want my help, you have to remain calm. 如果你要我帮忙 就得保持冷静
[1:31:09] I need you to work with me, Mr. Fischer. 费舍先生 你得和我合作
[1:31:23] If this is a dream, I should just kill myself to wake up. Right? 如果这是梦 我只要自杀就能醒过来吧
[1:31:27] I wouldn’t do that if I were you, mr. fischer. 费舍先生 换做我就不会这么做
[1:31:29] I believe that they have you sedated. 我肯定他们对你用了镇静剂
[1:31:31] If… if you pull that trigger, you may not wake up. 如果你扣动扳机 就醒不过来了
[1:31:35] You may go into a further dream state now. 你会坠入更深层的梦里
[1:31:38] You know what I’m talking about. 你明白我在说什么
[1:31:41] You remember the training. Remember what I said to you. 回想下你受过的训练和我对你说的话
[1:31:47] Give me the gun. 把枪给我
[1:31:59] – This room should be directly below 528? – Yeah. -这房间在528房间正下方吧 -没错
[1:32:11] Think, Mr. Fischer, think. 好好想想 费舍先生
[1:32:13] What do you remember from before this dream? 回想下做梦前发生了什么
[1:32:17] Oh… there was, um… there was a lot of gunfires. 好像发生了很激烈的枪战…
[1:32:21] There was… rain. 还下着大雨…
[1:32:24] Uncle peter. 彼得叔叔
[1:32:25] – Oh my god, we’ve been kidnaped. – Where were they holding you? -天呐 我们被绑架了 -你们被关在哪里
[1:32:32] – They had us in the back of a van. – That explains the gravity shifts. -我们被关在一辆货车后面 -难怪重力会转移
[1:32:36] You’re in the back of a van right now. Ke…keep going! 你们正在一辆货车后面 再好好想想
[1:32:38] It had something to do with, um… something to do with a… a safe. 好像…和一个保险箱有关
[1:32:44] God, why is it so hard to remember? 天呐 怎么这么难回想
[1:32:46] It’s like trying to remember a dream after you’ve woken up. 就像你醒来试图回想自己的梦一样
[1:32:49] Listen to this, it takes years of practice. 这需要长时间的练习
[1:32:51] You and Browning have been pulled into this dream, 你和布朗宁被拖进了这个梦境
[1:32:54] Because they’re trying to steal something from your mind. 因为他们想从你的头脑中窃取某样东西
[1:32:56] I need you to focus and try to remember what that is. 我要你集中精神 努力回想下那是什么
[1:33:00] What is it, Mr. Fischer? Think! 到底是什么 好好想想 费舍先生
[1:33:02] Uh… a combination. 是一组密码
[1:33:03] They demanded the first numbers that popped into my head. 他们要我说出一下子想到的几个数字
[1:33:06] They were trying to extract the number from your subconscious. 他们试图从你的意识里窃取数字
[1:33:09] It can represent anything. We are in a hotel right now. 这可能代表任何东西 我们现在酒店里
[1:33:13] Should try hotel rooms. What was the number, Mr. Fischer? 也许是房间号码 那组数字是什么 费舍先生
[1:33:17] Try and remember for me. This is very important. 快努力回想下 这很重要
[1:33:19] 5…52… it was something long number… 5…52…这串数字很长
[1:33:23] That’s good enough. 已经很好了
[1:33:24] We could start there. 我们先试试看
[1:33:26] – Fifth floor. – Yep. -是五楼 -好
[1:33:28] – So do you use a timer? – No, I have to judge it for myself. -你准备用计时器吗 -不 我得自己判断
[1:33:32] While you’re all asleep in 528. 你们在528房间做梦时
[1:33:34] I wait for Yusuf’s kick. 我等着尤瑟夫的坠落信号
[1:33:36] – Well, how will you know? – His music warns me. -你怎么知道 -他会放音乐提醒我
[1:33:38] And then when the van hits the barrier of the bridge, 到时货车会撞上桥边的护栏
[1:33:40] That should be unmistakable. So we get a nice, synchronized kick. 这点清楚无误 我们就能完美地同步坠落
[1:33:45] If it’s too soon, we won’t get pulled out. 如果炸得太早 我们没法回到上层
[1:33:48] And if it’s too late, I won’t be able to drop this. 如果炸得太晚 我们也无法坠落
[1:33:51] – Why not? – Because of the van that will be in free fall. -为什么 -因为到时货车是自由下落
[1:33:55] – Can’t drop you without gravity. – Right. -失重情况下掉不下来 -也是
[1:34:04] They’re with me. 我们是一起的
[1:34:31] – Mr. Charles. – Do you know -查尔斯先生 -费舍先生
[1:34:33] what that is, Mr. Fischer? 你知道这是什么吗
[1:34:34] Yeah, I… I think so. yeah. 我想我知道
[1:34:35] They were trying to put you under. 他们想把你拖入梦里
[1:34:37] – I’m already under. – Under again. -我已经在梦里了 -再拖入更深一层
[1:34:40] What do you mean? A… Dream within a dream? 什么意思 梦里还能做梦吗
[1:34:43] – Hey, I see you’ve changed. – I’m sorry? -哎呀 你换了身行头 -不好意思 你是哪位
[1:34:48] Oh… I’m sorry. I’ve mistaken you for a friend. 抱歉 我把你当成了我的一个朋友
[1:34:53] Good looking fella, I’m sure. 你那朋友一定很帅
[1:34:57] That’s fischer’s projection of browning. 那是费舍潜意识里映射出的布朗宁
[1:34:59] Let’s follow him and see how he behaves. 我们跟着他 看他做什么
[1:35:01] – Why? – Because how he acts would tell us… -为什么 -这样我们就能知道
[1:35:04] If Fischer’s starting to suspect his motives as the way we wanted to. 费舍是否如我们设计般怀疑布朗宁
[1:35:12] – Uncle peter? – You said you were kidnaped together? -彼得叔叔 -你不是说你们被一起绑架的吗
[1:35:15] Well, um… well, not… not exactly. 也不是
[1:35:17] They… they already had him.they were torturing him. 他们先抓了他 还一直在拷问他
[1:35:19] And you saw them torture him? 你亲眼看到他们拷问他了吗
[1:35:28] The kidnapers are working for you? 那些绑匪是你的人
[1:35:30] Oh, Robert… 罗伯特…
[1:35:32] You’re trying to get that safe open? So you get the alternate will? 你要打开保险箱 拿那份候补遗嘱吗
[1:35:36] Fischer-Morrow has been my entire life. 费舍明日公司是我一生的心血
[1:35:38] I can’t let you destroy it. 我不能让你毁掉它
[1:35:40] I’m not gonna throw away my inheritance! Why would I? 我怎么会亲手毁掉自己的遗产呢
[1:35:43] I couldn’t let you rise to your father’s last taunt. 我不忍让你看到你父亲最后的嘲弄
[1:35:48] What taunt? 什么嘲弄
[1:35:49] The will, Robert. 就是那份遗嘱 罗伯特
[1:35:50] That will, that’s his last insult, a challenge for you… 就是他对你莫大的侮辱
[1:35:55] you’d build something for yourself, 让你冒险去自己创造财富
[1:35:57] by telling you you’re not worthy of his accomplishments. 认为你不配继承他的成就
[1:36:07] – Well, that he was, um… disappointed. – Hmm, I’m sorry. -他的确对我很失望 -我很抱歉
[1:36:14] But… he’s wrong. 但是他错了
[1:36:17] You can build a better company than he ever did. 你完全能超越他的成就
[1:36:20] – Mr. Fischer, he’s lying. – How do you know? -费舍先生 他在说谎 -你怎么知道
[1:36:24] Trust me, it’s what I do. 相信我 我就是干这行的
[1:36:25] He’s hiding something, 他有什么瞒着你
[1:36:26] And we need to find out what that is. 我们得找出真相
[1:36:29] I need you to do the same thing to him that he was going to do to you. 我要你以其人之道还治其人之身
[1:36:35] We’ll enter his subconscious and 我们要进入他的潜意识
[1:36:37] find out what he doesn’t want you to know. 找出他内心隐藏的秘密
[1:36:40] All right. 好
[1:36:48] He’s out. 他睡过去了
[1:36:49] Wait, whose subconscious are we going into exactly? 等等 我们到底要进入谁的潜意识
[1:36:52] We’re going into Fischer’s. 费舍的潜意识
[1:36:53] But I told him it was Browning’s, 我告诉他是进入布朗宁的潜意识
[1:36:55] so he can be a part of our team. 这样他就会协助我们
[1:36:56] He’s gonna help us break into his own subconscious. 他会帮助我们侵入自己的潜意识
[1:36:58] That’s right. 没错
[1:37:00] The security’s gonna run you down, huh? 映射会追着你四处跑吧
[1:37:02] Then I will lead them on a merry chase. 看本少爷让他们疲于奔命
[1:37:05] Just be back before the kick. 记得赶在坠落前回来
[1:37:07] Go to sleep, Mr. Eames. 好好睡吧 伊姆斯先生
[1:37:13] Are you good? 你没事吧
[1:37:17] – Hey! Are you ready? – Yes, yes, I’m… I’m fine. I’m ready. -喂 你准备好了吗 -没事 我准备好了
[1:37:35] Cobb. cobb? What’s down there? 柯布 那里面会有什么
[1:37:43] Hopefully the truth we want Fischer to learn. 我们希望费舍了解的真相
[1:37:46] I mean, what’s down there for you? 我是指你的潜意识里会有什么
[1:40:23] Huh… did you see that? 你们看到了吗
[1:40:44] Eames, this is your dream. 伊姆斯 这是你的梦境
[1:40:46] I need you to draw the security away from the complex. Do you understand? 我要你引开医院里的警卫 明白吗
[1:40:49] – Who will guide Fischer in? – Not me. -那谁带费舍进去 -我不行
[1:40:51] If I know the route, everything could be compromised. 我如果知道了路线 会危及整个任务
[1:40:54] – I… I designed the place. – No, you’re with me. -这是我设计的迷宫 -不 你得跟着我
[1:40:57] – I can do it. – Alright. -我能行 -好吧
[1:40:59] You brief him on the route into the complex. 跟他简单说下前往医院的路线
[1:41:02] Fischer, you’ll be going with him. 费舍 你跟着他走
[1:41:03] Alright. What about you? 好 你呢
[1:41:06] Keep this live. I’ll be listening in the whole time. 保持线路畅通 我会一直监听
[1:41:09] The windows on that upper floor’re big 建筑上层的窗户都很宽敞
[1:41:10] enough for me to cover you from that south tower. 我可以在南面的塔楼上掩护你
[1:41:12] – You see it? – Yeah. you’re not coming in? -看见了吗 -好 你不进去吗
[1:41:15] In order to find out the truth about your father, 你要了解关于你父亲的真相
[1:41:17] you’re gonna need to break into Browning’s mind on your own. 就得自己潜入布朗宁的潜意识
[1:41:21] Come, Fischer! 走吧 费舍
[1:42:18] Sound the alarm! Sound the alarm! 拉警报 拉警报
[1:42:22] Move! 行动
[1:42:25] Go! 快上
[1:42:53] Hope you’re ready. 但愿你们准备好了
[1:43:03] No, it’s too soon. 不 太早了
[1:43:11] Cobb, do you hear that? 柯布 听见了吗
[1:43:13] First heard it about twenty minutes ago. I thought it was the wind up here. 二十分钟前就有动静 我还以为是风声
[1:43:17] Yeah, I hear it. It’s music. 我听见了 是音乐
[1:43:20] – So what do we do? – Move fast! -那怎么办 -抓紧时间
[1:43:28] Yusuf’s ten seconds for the jump, 尤瑟夫还有十秒就跳了
[1:43:32] which gives Arthur three minutes. 也就是说亚瑟还有三分钟
[1:43:38] – Which gives us what? – Sixty minutes. -我们有多少时间 -六十分钟
[1:43:40] Can they make that route in under an hour? 他们能在一小时内赶到那吗
[1:43:42] They still have to climb down to the middle terrace. 他们还得下到中层平台上
[1:43:44] Well, then they need a new route, a more direct route. 必须换条路线 找条捷径
[1:43:50] There! 在那
[1:43:57] It’s designed as a labyrinth. 我可是照迷宫设计的
[1:43:59] There must be access routes that cut through the maze, right? 迷宫里也能有近道吧
[1:44:02] Eames. 伊姆斯
[1:44:27] – Did Eames add any features? – I don’t think I should tell you. -伊姆斯有改动过吗 -你还是不知道为好
[1:44:30] – If Mal finds out… – We don’t have time for this. -要是茉儿知道了… -没时间了
[1:44:31] Did he add any? 他改动过吗
[1:44:33] He added an airduct system that can cut through the maze. 他加了套通风系统 通过这可以抄近道
[1:44:36] Good, explain it to them. 好极了 告诉他们
[1:44:37] – Saito? – Go ahead? -斋藤 -说
[1:45:12] – Paradox. – No…! -死路一条 -不
[1:46:23] – What was that? – The kick. -怎么回事 -是坠落
[1:46:26] – Cobb! Cobb, did we miss it? – Yeah, we missed it. -柯布 我们错过了吗 -错过了
[1:46:32] Couldn’t someone have dreamt up a goddamned beach, huh? 丫的就不能在梦里造个海滩吗
[1:46:37] – What the hell do we do now? – We finish the job before the next kick. -现在怎么办 -在下次坠落前完成任务
[1:46:42] – What next kick? – When the van hits the water. -哪还有坠落 -货车坠入水中的瞬间
[1:47:07] If you want to make a call, please hang up and try again. 如需拨打电话 请先挂机重试
[1:47:12] How can I drop you without gravity? 失重情况下该如何让你们坠落
[1:47:18] Arthur has a couple of minutes, we have about twenty. 亚瑟还有几分钟 我们大概有二十分钟
[1:47:44] Are you okey? 你没事吧
[1:47:50] Move on! To the base! 快走 回基地去
[1:47:58] There’s something wrong, they’re heading your way, 有点不对劲 警卫好像发现了什么
[1:48:00] like they know something. 朝你们那边去了
[1:48:03] Just buy us some more time, alright? Come on! 多拖延些时间 好吗 走吧
[1:48:07] On my way. 这就去
[1:49:48] That’s the antechamber outside the strong room. 那就是保险库外的前厅
[1:49:50] Does the strong room have windows? 保险库有窗户吗
[1:49:52] Well, I mean it wouldn’t be very strong if it did. 要是有就不保险了
[1:49:54] Let’s hope Fischer likes what he finds in there. 但愿费舍喜欢我们的设计
[1:49:58] – Are those projections part of his subconscious? – Yes. -这些映射是他的潜意识吗 -对
[1:50:01] – Are you destroying those parts of his mind? – No, no. -这会损伤他的那部分意识吗 -不会
[1:50:04] They’re just projections. 这些只是映射
[1:50:29] Okey. We are here. 好了 我们到了
[1:50:32] You are clear but hurry. There’s an entire army heading your way. 暂时安全 抓紧时间 一整支军队正朝你们涌来
[1:51:01] We’re in. 进来了
[1:51:08] Look here! 看这里
[1:51:51] – Someone else’s in there. – Fischer, it’s a trap. Get out! -还有人在里面 -费舍 是陷阱 快出去
[1:51:57] Come on, a little lower. 快啊 再下来点
[1:52:04] Cobb. No, she… 柯布 不 她…
[1:52:07] – She is not real. – How do you know that? -她不是真的 -你怎么知道
[1:52:10] She is just a projection. Fischer… Fischer is real. 她只是映射 费舍…费舍才是真的
[1:52:18] Hello. 你好
[1:52:24] Eames! Eames! Get to the antechamber now! 伊姆斯 快去前厅
[1:53:11] – What happened? – Mal killed Fischer? -怎么回事 -茉儿把费舍杀了吗
[1:53:16] I couldn’t shoot her. 我下不了手
[1:53:19] There’s no use in reviving him, his mind’s already trapped down there. 他醒不过来了 他已经陷入了下一层
[1:53:23] – It’s all over. – So that’s it? Then we failed? -都结束了 -就这样失败了吗
[1:53:28] We’re done. I’m sorry. 完了 抱歉
[1:53:33] Well, it’s not me who doesn’t get back to my family, is it? 回不了家的又不是我 是吧
[1:53:37] It’s a shame. I really wanted to know what’s gonna happen in there. 真遗憾 我真想知道里面会发生什么
[1:53:39] I swear we had this one. 我肯定这次能成功
[1:53:41] Let’s set the charges. 装炸药吧
[1:53:45] No, there’s still another way. 等等 还有个方法
[1:53:47] – We just have to follow Fischer down there. – Not enough time. -我们只要跟着费舍下去 -没时间了
[1:53:51] No, but there will… there will be enough time down there. 不 进入下一层后就有足够时间
[1:53:55] And we will find him, okey? 我们会找到他 好吗
[1:53:57] As soon as Arthur’s music kicks in, 亚瑟开始放音乐时
[1:53:58] just use the defibrillator to revive him. 就用起搏器救活他
[1:54:01] We can give him his… his own kick down below. 我们可以…在下层让他坠落回来
[1:54:05] Look, you get him in there. 然后你让他进去
[1:54:06] As soon as the music ends, you blow up the hospital, 音乐一结束 就炸掉医院
[1:54:09] and we all ride the kick back up the layers. 我们就能一起坠落回去了
[1:54:14] That’s worth a shot. 值得一试
[1:54:15] Saito can hold the guards out, while I set the charges. 我布置炸药时 斋藤可以掩护我
[1:54:18] Saito will never make it, will he? 斋藤撑不了那么久吧
[1:54:22] – Cobb, come on. We’ve got to try this. – Let’s go. -柯布 我们必须试试 -行动吧
[1:54:26] If you are not back for the kick, I will go with or without you. 你们要是没及时赶回来 我可不顾了你们了
[1:54:28] She’s right. She’s right. Let’s go. 她说得没错 行动吧
[1:54:36] Can I trust you to do what needs to happen here? 我还能指望你完成接下来的任务吗
[1:54:38] I mean, Mal’s gonna be down there. 我是说 茉儿也会在下面
[1:54:40] I know where to find her. She’ll have Fischer. 我知道去哪找她 费舍肯定在她手里
[1:54:42] – How do you know? – Because… -你怎么知道 -因为…
[1:54:44] She wants me to come after her, 她想让我去下面找她
[1:54:46] she wants me back down there with her. 这样我们就能在一起了
[1:55:15] Are you alright? 你没事吧
[1:55:23] – This is your world? – Was. This is where she’ll be. -这就是你们的世界吗 -曾经是 她肯定在这
[1:55:30] Come on. 走吧
[1:56:09] Come here. 来
[1:56:18] Saito, Saito! 斋藤
[1:56:20] I need you, I need you to take care of Fischer, 你帮我保护好费舍
[1:56:23] while I go set some charges. Okey? 我得去布置炸药 好吗
[1:56:25] No room for tourists on this job. 这种工作可不能带观光客
[1:56:30] Who said? 收回我的话
[1:57:04] You built all this? This is incredible. 这些都你们造的吗 太不可思议了
[1:57:07] We built it for years. 我们造了许多年
[1:57:10] And we started it on the memories. 记忆是我们的蓝图
[1:57:19] This way. 这边
[1:58:02] This is our neighborhood, 这是我们住的街区
[1:58:04] The place is from our past. 照我们曾经的住处造的
[1:58:07] That was our first apartment. 那是我们的第一间公寓
[1:58:09] And we moved to that building right there, after Mal became pregnant, 茉儿怀孕后 我们搬去了那栋房子
[1:58:13] that became my home. 之后就住在那儿
[1:58:14] You reconstructed all of this from memory? 你们按记忆重建了这一切吗
[1:58:17] Like I told you, we had lots of time. 跟你说过 我们有的是时间
[1:58:19] – What’s that? – It’s the house Mal grew up in. -那是什么 -茉儿在那房子里长大
[1:58:24] – Will she be in there? – No. -她会在里面吗 -不
[1:58:27] Come on. 来吧
[1:58:28] We both wanted to live in that house, but we loved this type of building. 我们都想住那种别墅 但又钟爱高楼大厦
[1:58:32] In the real world, we’d have to choose, but not here. 在真实世界里 我们必须取舍 但在这不用
[1:59:15] How would you bring Fischer back? 你准备怎么把费舍带回去
[1:59:18] We have to come up with some kind of a kick. 还是得想办法让他坠落
[1:59:20] – What? – We’d better improvise. -什么办法 -随机应变吧
[1:59:25] Listen, there’s something you should know about me, about inception. 听着 你得了解我的一些事 关于植梦
[1:59:42] An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. 想法就像病毒 顽强无比 感染性极强
[1:59:48] A smallest seed of an idea can grow. 再细微的念头也会生根发芽
[1:59:52] It can grow to define or destroy you. 它能塑造你 也能毁灭你
[2:00:00] The smallest idea such as “your world is not real,” 一个小小的念头 比如”你的世界不是真的”
[2:00:06] Simple little thought that changes everything. 微不足道却改变了一切
[2:00:11] So certain of your world of what’s real. 你是如此确信自己世界的真实
[2:00:16] Do you think he is? 你觉得他可信吗
[2:00:19] What do you think he is as lost as I was? 还是觉得其实他也像我一样迷失了
[2:00:23] I know what’s real, Mal. 我能分得清真假虚实 茉儿
[2:00:27] No creeping doubts, 从未心生疑虑吗
[2:00:30] not feeling persecuted, Dom? 也从没困扰过吗 道姆
[2:00:33] Chased around the globe by anonymous corporations and police forces? 满世界都有匿名组织和警察追捕你
[2:00:37] Or whether the projections persecute the dreamer? 这难道不是映射追逐着梦主吗
[2:00:42] Admit it, 承认吧
[2:00:44] you don’t believe in one reality anymore. 你已不再相信所谓的现实
[2:00:47] So choose, choose to be here, 所以选择吧 选择留在这里
[2:00:52] Choose me. 选择陪着我
[2:01:19] You know why I have the deal, have to get back to our children? 你知道我为何而来 我必须回到孩子身边
[2:01:23] Because you left them, 因为你抛弃了他们
[2:01:25] because you left us. 抛弃了我们
[2:01:26] – You’re wrong! – I’m not wrong. -你错了 -我没有
[2:01:28] You’re confused. 你头脑混乱了
[2:01:31] Our children are here. 我们的孩子在这里
[2:01:34] And you’d like to see their faces again, wouldn’t you? 你也想再看到他们的脸庞吧
[2:01:38] Yes. But I want to see them up above, Mal. 没错 但要在现实的世界 茉儿
[2:01:54] Up above? 现实的世界
[2:01:57] Listen to yourself. 听听你的心声
[2:01:59] These are our children. 他们就是我们的孩子
[2:02:02] Watch. 自己看
[2:02:03] James! Phillipa! 詹姆斯 菲丽帕
[2:02:05] Don’t do this, Mal. Please. 别这样 茉儿 求你了
[2:02:07] Those aren’t my children. 他们不是我的孩子
[2:02:09] You keep telling yourself that, but you don’t believe it. 你一直这么告诫自己 但你并不相信
[2:02:11] – No, I know it! – What if you’re wrong? -不 我确信 -如果你错了呢
[2:02:13] What if I’m what’s real? 如果我才是真实的呢
[2:02:16] You keep telling yourself what you know. 你一直用自己的那套想法蒙蔽自己
[2:02:20] But what do you believe? 但你真正相信什么
[2:02:23] What do you feel? 又感觉到什么
[2:02:27] Guilt. 愧疚
[2:02:29] I feel guilt, Mal. 我很愧疚 茉儿
[2:02:32] No matter what I do, no… 不管我做什么 不管…
[2:02:35] no matter how hopeless I am, no matter how I confused, that guilt… 不管我是多么无助 多么困惑 那愧疚…
[2:02:39] is always there, reminding me of the truth. 都与我如影随形 让我无法忘怀真相
[2:02:44] What truth? 什么真相
[2:02:47] That the idea that caused you to question your reality 你对真实世界的质疑
[2:02:51] came from me. 全是因我而生
[2:02:56] You planted the idea in my mind? 你把这个想法植入了我的意识
[2:03:01] What is she talking about? 她在说什么
[2:03:03] The reason I knew inception was possible was because I… 我之所以确信植梦是可能的 是因为…
[2:03:07] I did it to her first. 我对她植入过
[2:03:09] – I did it to my own wife. – Why? -我曾对自己的妻子植梦 -为什么
[2:03:13] We were lost in here. 我们在这里迷失了
[2:03:16] I knew we needed to escape, but she wouldn’t accept it. 我清楚我们得逃离这一切 但她不愿接受
[2:03:23] She had locked something away, something…. something deep inside. 她把某些东西锁进了内心深处
[2:03:30] The truth that she had once known, but she chose to forget. 她曾经知晓的现实 她却选择将其遗忘
[2:03:35] She couldn’t break free. 她深陷其中 无法自拔
[2:03:40] So I decided to search for it, 于是我决定去寻找它
[2:03:43] going deep into the recess of her mind and found that secret place. 走进她内心最深处 找到那秘密的角落
[2:03:48] I broke in. 我闯了进去
[2:03:50] Then I planted an idea, 植入了一个想法
[2:03:53] a simple little idea that would change everything. 微不足道却改变了一切
[2:04:02] That “her world wasn’t real.” “她的世界不是真的”
[2:04:18] “the death was the only escape.” “死亡是唯一的解脱”
[2:04:28] You’re waiting for a train, 你在等待一列火车
[2:04:32] The train that’ll take you far away. 那列火车将载你远去
[2:04:36] You know where you hope this train will take you, 你了然自己心向何方
[2:04:40] But you can’t know for sure. 却不知自己会被载往何处
[2:04:43] But it doesn’t matter. 但这并不重要
[2:04:47] Now tell me why! 告诉我为什么
[2:04:48] Because we’ll be together! 因为我们会在一起
[2:04:54] But I never knew that… 但我从未想到的是…
[2:04:56] that idea would grow in her mind like a cancer, 那个想法就像顽疾一般蔓延在她的脑海
[2:04:59] that even after she woke up. 甚至在她梦醒后依旧不散
[2:05:03] That even after you came back to reality. 甚至在你回归现实后依然耿耿于怀
[2:05:09] That you continue to believe your world wasn’t real. 你依然相信 自己的世界不是真的
[2:05:15] That death was the only escape. 死亡是唯一的解脱
[2:05:17] Mal! No! Jesus… 茉儿 不要 老天爷啊…
[2:05:20] – You infected my mind? – I was trying to save you. -你侵入了我的意识 -我是想救你
[2:05:24] You betrayed me. 你背叛了我
[2:05:26] But you can make amends, you can still keep your promise. 但你仍可以弥补 遵守你的诺言
[2:05:30] We can still be together, 我们还能在一起
[2:05:34] right here, in the world we built together. 就在这个我们一起创造的世界
[2:06:57] Cobb, we need to get Fischer. 柯布 我们必须找到费舍
[2:07:00] You can’t have him. 你们找不到他
[2:07:02] – If I stay here, would you let them go? – What’re you talking about? -如果我留在这 能让他们走吗 -你说什么
[2:07:10] Fischer’s on the porch. 费舍在门廊上
[2:07:13] – Go check if he’s alive. – Cobb, you can’t do this. -看看他还活着吗 -柯布 你不能这样
[2:07:15] Go check if he’s alive, right now. Do it. 快去看看他还活着吗 去吧
[2:07:32] Cobb, he’s here. And it’s time. You have to come now! 柯布 他没事 时间到了 快来
[2:07:37] Take Fischer with you, alright? 把费舍带走 好吗
[2:07:39] You can’t stay here to be with her. 你不能留在这陪她
[2:07:43] I’m not. Saito’s dead by now, that means he’s down here somewhere. 的确 斋藤此刻已经死了 他肯定在这里的某处
[2:07:48] It means I have to find him. 我必须找到他
[2:07:51] I can’t stay with her anymore, because she doesn’t exist. 我不能再陪着她 因为她早已不复存在
[2:07:55] I’m the only thing you do believe in anymore. 对你来说 我是唯一真实的存在
[2:07:58] No. I wish… 是啊 我也想…
[2:08:04] I wish more than anything, but… 我是多么地希望 但是…
[2:08:07] I can’t imagine you with all your complexity, 我想像不出你的复杂情绪
[2:08:10] all your perfection, all your imperfection. 你的种种完美和不完美
[2:08:14] You alright? 你还好吗
[2:08:15] Look at you, 看看吧
[2:08:18] you’re just a shade. 你只是个魅影
[2:08:20] You’re just the shade of my real wife. 你只是我妻子的魅影
[2:08:24] You’re the best that I could do, but… 我已经竭尽全力来想象了 但…
[2:08:27] I’m sorry, you are just not good enough. 很遗憾 你远远比不上真实的她
[2:08:30] Doesn’t this feel real? 这样感觉够真实了吧
[2:08:34] – What’re you doing? – Improvise. -你干什么 -随机应变
[2:08:45] No, no! No! 不 不 等等
[2:08:48] Get in there, now. Go! Go, go, go! 现在进去 快点 快去
[2:09:30] Robert? 罗伯特
[2:09:35] Dis… disap… 失…失…
[2:09:38] – I was disa… disa… – I know, dad. -我很失…失… -我明白 爸爸
[2:09:50] I know you were disappointed, I couldn’t be you. 我明白你对我很失望 因为我成不了你
[2:09:55] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[2:09:59] I was disappointed… 我很失望…
[2:10:03] That you tried. 因为你想成为另一个我
[2:10:28] What? 什么
[2:11:50] That’s the kick, Ariadne! You have to go now! 该坠落了 艾莲涅 你快走
[2:12:06] Don’t lose yourself! Find Saito and bring him back! 别迷失了自己 找到斋藤 把他带回来
[2:12:10] I will! 我会的
[2:12:51] Do you remember when you asked me to marry you? 记得你向我求婚那时吗
[2:12:55] Yes. 记得
[2:12:56] You said you dreamt that we grow old together. 你说你梦到我们白头偕老
[2:13:01] But we did. 我们做到了
[2:13:05] We did, you don’t remember? 我们的确白头偕老了 不记得了吗
[2:13:12] I miss you more than I can bear, but… 我想你想到无法呼吸 但是…
[2:13:17] we had our time together. 我们厮守了一生
[2:13:21] I have to let you go. 现在我必须放手了
[2:13:25] I have to let you go. 放手让你安息
[2:14:18] I’m sorry, Robert. 我很抱歉 罗伯特
[2:14:47] You know, the will means that dad wanted me to be my own man. 爸爸是想通过遗嘱告诉我 要我走自己的路
[2:14:51] Not just to live for him. 不要仅仅是为他而活
[2:14:55] That’s what I’m gonna do, uncle Peter. 我决定就这么做 彼得叔叔
[2:15:07] – What happened? – Cobb stayed. -怎么回事 -柯布留在了那
[2:15:10] – With Mal? – No, to find Saito. -和茉儿一起吗 -不 为了找到斋藤
[2:15:15] He’ll be lost. 他会迷失的
[2:15:19] No, he’ll be alright. 不 他会回来
[2:15:37] Have you come to kill me? 你是来杀我的吗
[2:15:43] I’m waiting for someone, 我一直在等一个人
[2:15:50] someone from a half remembered dream. 他来自一个梦 而那个梦你已经记不清了
[2:15:55] Cobb? 柯布
[2:15:59] Impossible. 不可能
[2:16:01] We were young men together. 我们的年龄差不多
[2:16:05] I’m an old man. 而现在我已垂垂老矣
[2:16:09] Filled with regret. 心中充满悔恨
[2:16:14] Waiting to die alone, huh? 孤零零地等死
[2:16:20] I’ve come back for you, 我回来找你
[2:16:25] to remind you… 是为了提醒你…
[2:16:28] of something… 一些事…
[2:16:32] something you once knew. 一些你曾知晓的事
[2:16:38] That this world is not real. 这个世界不是真的
[2:16:45] To convince me to honor our arrangement. 来说服我履行我们之间的协议
[2:16:50] To take a leap of faith, yes. 没错 让你心怀幻想
[2:16:59] Come back, 回去吧
[2:17:03] so we can be young men together again. 这样我们又能重回年轻
[2:17:10] Come back with me. 跟我回去吧
[2:17:15] Come back. 回去吧
[2:17:26] Hot towel, sir? 先生 需要热毛巾吗
[2:17:29] We will be landing in Los Angeles in about twenty minutes. 我们将在二十分钟内抵达洛杉矶
[2:17:32] Do you need immigration forms? 您需要入境申请表吗
[2:17:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:17:38] – Hot towel, sir? – Oh, no. -先生 需要热毛巾吗 -不了
[2:17:41] Do you need immigration forms? 您需要入境申请表吗
[2:18:55] Welcome home, Mr. Cobb. 欢迎回家 柯布先生
[2:18:57] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[2:19:43] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[2:19:44] This way. 这边
[2:20:07] James? Philippa? 詹姆斯 菲丽帕
[2:20:14] Look who’s here. 瞧瞧谁回来了
[2:20:23] – Daddy! Daddy! – Hey, kids! How are you? -爸爸 爸爸 -孩子们 你们还好吗
[2:20:30] – Look what I built? – What’re you doing there? -看我搭了什么 -你们玩什么呢
[2:20:33] – I built a house on the cliff. – Out of rocks? -我搭了一所悬崖上的小屋 -用石头搭的吗
2010年 Tags:莱昂纳多, 豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Crazy Heart(疯狂的心)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Jackie(第一夫人)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme