英文名称:Incendiary
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[01:06] | Go! | 开始! |
[01:45] | Mummy, you blinked. I won. | 妈妈 你眨眼了 我赢了 |
[01:47] | Yes, you did. Now, in you get. | 是 你赢了 现在进被窝里 |
[01:51] | Tomorrow we’re going to the seaside. | 明天我们去海边 |
[02:13] | So, if I’m going to show you my life, I better start here. | 我从哪儿说起我的生活呢 我想最好从这开始 |
[02:19] | My boy and Camber Sands. | 我的孩子和坎伯沙滩 |
[02:25] | Why this and why now? I’ll come back to that. ‘ | 为什么选这里和这个时刻? 我回头会解释 |
[02:29] | Mummy! | 妈妈! |
[02:33] | A force of nature, the midwife called him, | 当他四年前呱呱坠地 |
[02:36] | when he came howling into this world four years ago. | 接生的护士叫他”天赐之子” |
[02:39] | And he hasn’t stopped since. ‘ | 从此他就没安稳地呆过一天 |
[02:42] | Mummy! | 妈妈! |
[02:49] | Me and him spent a lot of time together cos his dad is a right miserable bugger. | 我和孩子大部分时间都在一起 因为他爸是个十足的可怜虫 |
[02:54] | To be fair, he wasn’t always miserable. | 确切的说 他不是总是倒霉 |
[02:58] | Or, maybe he was and I just didn’t see it. | 或许他一直如此 只是我没发现 |
[03:01] | I wouldn’t be the first woman in my family | 我不是家里第一个 |
[03:03] | to have her knickers charmed off her by some fella in the army. | 跟当兵的上床的人 |
[03:07] | Anyway, for better or worse, | 不管怎样 是好是坏 |
[03:09] | I got my boy and he got me. ‘ | 我有了孩子 他便拴住了我 |
[03:11] | Mummy! | 妈妈! |
[03:20] | Mummy! | 妈妈! |
[03:22] | I remember my mum took me to Camber Sands once. | 我记得有次妈妈带我到”坎伯沙滩” |
[03:25] | The one day she was sober. | 那天她很严肃 |
[03:28] | It was drizzling then, too. “Gets you out of the house, don’t it?” she said. | 正下着细雨 她说 这天气让你想出去 不是吗? |
[03:32] | -Knock, knock! -Who’s there? | -咚咚咚! -是谁啊? |
[03:33] | -I done a… -I done a who? | -我拉了… -我拉了什么? |
[03:35] | You done a poo-poo! | 你拉了大便! |
[03:37] | And that quiet rain fell all the way home. | 回去的路上雨下得很安静 |
[03:49] | My gran told me that Adolf Hitler did us a favour when he bombed London. | 我的祖母告诉我 阿道夫·希特勒 轰炸伦敦是帮了我们 |
[03:53] | His incendiary bombs made the hole in Barnet Grove | 他的燃烧弹在班内特树林炸了个坑 |
[03:56] | that they built our tower blocks in, | 然后才建了我们所住的楼来填平它 |
[03:59] | and London burned with incredible noise and fury. | 伦敦被炸得轰鸣不断 怨声载道 |
[04:04] | “‘It’s on account of Adolf,” she said, | 她说 都是因为希特勒 |
[04:07] | “‘that we get a nice a view of the Georgian side of the street | 我们才可以欣赏到乔治亚人那里的街道风光 |
[04:10] | “‘where the bombs missed. “‘ | 那里没有被轰炸到 |
[04:12] | Mummy! I’m running. I’m running really fast! | 妈妈 我在跑 我跑的非常快! |
[04:16] | -You can’t catch me. -Careful! | -你抓不到我 -当心! |
[04:20] | If you think I can’t see you in there, you’re mad. | 如果你认为我看不到你在那 那你肯定疯了 |
[04:22] | We bought our flat off the council. | 我们从住房委员会那儿买了这房子 |
[04:25] | Smells of chip fat, but Lenny says it’ll be a good investment one day, | 总有一股油脂味 但莱尼说 长远看来这会是个不错的投资 |
[04:28] | cos it’s within a stone’s throw of the City. | 因为这距闹市区只有几步之遥 |
[04:32] | Third generation of tower block dwellers, we are. | 我们是这栋楼的第三代居民 |
[04:37] | If you’re interested, just type in chav, pikey or ned, | 若感兴趣 在网上输入小混混 流浪汉或者流氓 |
[04:40] | and you’ll find us in council estates all over London. | 你就会在全伦敦的住房委员会那儿 看到我们的名单 |
[04:43] | Favourite food: chicken Kiev. Favourite TV programme: “Top Gear”.’ | 最喜欢的食品:黄油鸡卷 最喜欢的电视节目:”Top Gear” |
[04:47] | Ah… got you! | 啊! 抓到你了! |
[04:50] | Religion: Arsenal Football Club. ‘ | 宗教信仰:阿森纳足球俱乐部 |
[04:53] | Right, wait, wait and… go! | 好 等等 去吧! |
[05:02] | Mummy, get him out now. Mr Rabbit doesn’t like going in the dizzy machine. | 妈妈 把他拿出来 兔先生不喜欢呆在洗衣机里 |
[05:08] | Mummy, get him out now! | 妈妈 现在就拿出来! |
[05:18] | Right. There you go. | 好了 给 |
[05:21] | That’s better. | 这好多了 |
[05:32] | Hello? | 喂? |
[05:33] | Your mum’s in a spot of bother. She needs some help. ‘ | 你妈妈遇到了麻烦 她需要你 |
[05:36] | You mean she’s arseholed and you’re the one she’s got to call me for money? | 你的意思是她又喝醉了 而你是他找来向我要钱的? |
[05:40] | She only ever calls if she wants money for booze. | 她只有在要钱买酒时才会给我打电话 |
[05:43] | I don’t want to appear rude, but I need to keep this phone free. Bye. | 我不想表现粗鲁 挂电话了 再见 |
[05:47] | -Is Granny arseholed again? -What kind of language is that, hey? | -祖母又惹麻烦了? -你哪学的脏话啊? |
[05:55] | And now the news at 6:00 with George Alagiah and Sophie Raworth. | 现在是乔治·阿兰和索菲·雷沃思 为你带来的6点钟新闻 |
[06:01] | This is the news with me, George Alagiah and me, Sophie Raworth. | 这里是6点新闻 我是乔治·阿兰 我是索菲·雷沃思 |
[06:11] | Mummy, you blinked. I won. | 妈妈 你眨眼了 我赢了 |
[06:13] | Yes, you did. Now, in you get. | 是的 你赢了 快进被窝 |
[06:21] | Mr Rabbit doesn’t like going in the dizzy machine. | 兔先生不喜欢在洗衣机里 |
[06:24] | Yeah, but we have to keep him nice and clean, don’t we? | 但是我们得让它干干净净的 不是吗? |
[06:28] | He said he doesn’t mind being dirty. | 他说他不在乎脏兮兮的 |
[06:33] | Oh, he told you that, did he? | 他和你这样说了吗? |
[06:35] | And he said, you can come in here if you’re scared tonight. | 他还说 如果妈妈今晚害怕就可以过来 |
[06:43] | Thank you, precious. Mummy’s not scared. | 谢谢 宝贝 妈妈不害怕 |
[07:10] | Everything go OK? | 事情都做完了? |
[07:13] | Still here, aren’t I? | 我还活着 不是吗? |
[08:29] | 1-0 to the Arsenal! | 阿森纳 1-0! |
[08:32] | 1-0 to the Arsenal! | 阿森纳 1-0! |
[08:35] | 1-0 to the Arsenal… | 阿森纳 1-0! |
[08:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[08:49] | Cheers. | 干! |
[08:56] | I’m going to kill those bastards. | 我要宰了那群家伙! |
[08:59] | Drinking and shouting all hours. I mean, there’s families in these flats. | 整天喝酒 发疯地叫 不顾其他邻居 |
[09:03] | For Christ’s sake! | 看在上帝份上! |
[09:07] | I’ll check he’s OK. | 我去看看他 |
[10:13] | Hi, Pearl. Can you listen for him? I’ve got to go out for a bit. | 嘿 珀尔 你能照顾他一下吗? 我要出去一下子 |
[10:16] | -Sure, darling. -Thanks. Key’s under the flower pot. | -当然可以 亲爱的 -谢谢 门钥匙在花盆下 |
[10:36] | -How long since the alert went out? -40, 45 minutes. | -警报响了多长时间? -40:45分钟 |
[10:42] | I’ll have to get in there. | 我得进去 |
[10:45] | Chemical? Looks like it. | -化学品? -看起来像是 |
[10:49] | Boy… look at that! | 伙计 瞧那儿! |
[10:53] | Ta. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | She is fit. | 身材不错 |
[11:04] | -Twenty quid. -Yes, twenty. Yes! | -20镑 -好的 20镑 好的! |
[11:09] | -You want the bet? -Yes. | -你想打赌? -是 |
[11:11] | -And I’ll take her home. -Ooh! | -我会带她回家的 -呵! |
[11:16] | Excuse me… er… my friends think you’re beautiful, | 对不起…呃…我的朋友们觉得你很漂亮 |
[11:20] | and they bet me twenty quid I couldn’t find out your name. | 他们出20磅赌我问不到你的芳名 |
[11:22] | So tell me your name, we’ll split the cash and I won’t bother you again. | 告诉我名字 我们分了钱 我不会再烦你 |
[11:26] | -Twenty quid? -Twenty English pounds. | -20镑? -20英镑 |
[11:30] | -Listen carefully. -Yeah. | -认真听着 -好的 |
[11:33] | Your friends are wankers. | 你的朋友们是群傻瓜 |
[11:36] | Yeah… yeah. | 是…是 |
[11:39] | So help me take their cash. Ten quid each. | 那么帮我拿到他们的钱 每人10镑 |
[11:41] | I don’t need ten quid. | 我不需要这10镑 |
[11:44] | Right… | 这样… |
[11:47] | Look, I… I don’t need ten quid either, really. | 那么 呃 我也对10镑无所谓 真的 |
[11:51] | So… er… maybe we could just have a talk? | 呃…或许我们可以聊聊? |
[11:57] | -Do you come from round here? -Over there. Wellington Estate. | -你住这附近吗? -那儿 惠灵顿公寓 |
[12:01] | That’s right opposite me. I can see the Wellington Estate from my place. | 正好在我家对面 从我家可以看到惠灵顿公寓 |
[12:05] | Bet it’s done wonders for the price of your house. | 我敢打赌你的房子价格高的惊人 |
[12:09] | But I bet yours is nice… inside. | 我打赌你的也很棒…更温馨 |
[12:12] | Yeah, it’s all right. Least we don’t have a view of the Wellington Estate. | 吔 对 至少我们没有对惠灵顿公寓太注意 |
[12:17] | Ha-ha… yeah. Are you here on your own? | 哈哈 是 你是一个人来的吗? |
[12:22] | Waiting for my husband. | 在等我的丈夫 |
[12:25] | He’s a policeman. He works in bomb disposal. | 他是个警察 他在拆弹部门工作 |
[12:28] | He got called out on a job and I’m waiting for him to come home. | 他被叫去执行任务了 我在等他回家 |
[12:31] | Christ, bomb disposal, eh? | 天啊 拆弹? |
[12:33] | Cut the red wire! Cut the green wire! | 切断红线! 切断绿线! |
[12:39] | That was ridiculously insensitive. I’m sorry. I apologise. | 那可是不苟言笑的活 对不起 恕我冒昧 |
[12:42] | I feel like I’m about to go off myself, I’m so full of nerves. | 我觉得自己快要崩溃了 满脑子的焦虑 |
[12:47] | We’ve got a little boy, he’s four. | 我们有一个儿子 4岁 |
[12:49] | He’s an handful. I mean, he’s beautiful, but… full of energy. | 他是个小淘气 长得不错 但是 浑身是劲 |
[12:53] | He’s obsessed with a toy rabbit who smells. Won’t even let me wash it. | 他对一只玩具兔很着迷 即使脏了 味道难闻也不让我洗 |
[12:57] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗? |
[12:59] | I’m not in the habit of spilling my guts to strangers in pubs. | 在酒吧向陌生人倾诉可不是我的习惯 |
[13:01] | Don’t apologise. I understand, if you need to talk, I’m a very good listener. | 没关系 我理解 我愿意倾听 |
[13:06] | I’ll get us another couple of drinks and then you can start at the very beginning. | 我再去买两杯酒 然后你可以从头讲起 |
[13:29] | These new bomb scares have kicked it off again. He never used to be like this. | 新一轮的炸弹恐吓又开始了 他过去从没这样忙过 |
[13:34] | God, it must be so tough. Makes me feel so terribly shallow. | 天哪 这一定很苦 听了你说的 我真是相形见拙啊 |
[13:39] | Why? What do you do? | 为什么 你是做什么的呢? |
[13:41] | Oh, I’m a journalist for one of the national newspapers. “The Express”. | 我为一份全国发行的 名叫”快报”的报纸做新闻记者 |
[13:44] | What do you write about? | 你写些什么? |
[13:46] | Anything from sleazy politicians to fraudulent city institutions. | 从坑脏的政客到腐败的城市公共机构 什么都写 |
[13:52] | My name is Barry Lavis, I’m here to inspect your VAT receipts, | 我的名字叫巴里·拉维斯 根据1968年的增值税法案 |
[13:56] | as authorised by the VAT act of 1968. | 我来这调查你的增值税缴纳情况 |
[14:00] | -People believe that, do they? -Sometimes, yeah. | -人们相信吗? -有时 吔! |
[14:03] | And if I can’t get into their heads, I’ll try and get into their beds. | 如我没能让他们相信我 我会试着让他们在床上接纳我 |
[14:10] | What do you tell people when you need to get into their beds? | 你怎么和他们说 你要和他们上床? |
[14:14] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[14:16] | -Does that work? -I don’t know… does it? | -这套管用吗? -我不知道 行吗? |
[14:25] | -My girlfriend’s away. -Oh? | -我女朋友不在 -哦? |
[14:28] | -She’s in Paris. -That’s nice. | -她去巴黎了 -那不错 |
[14:33] | He isn’t back yet. Car’s not here. | 他也还没回来 他的车不在这 |
[14:36] | Well, if he isn’t back yet, why don’t you come back to mine? | 这样的话 倒不如去我家? |
[14:40] | For a coffee. | 喝杯咖啡 |
[14:44] | No. I’d better get back. | 不必了 我最好回家 |
[14:57] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[15:00] | Yeah. A stomach virus. | 是 肠胃炎又犯了 |
[15:10] | Maybe you should go and talk to somebody. | 也许你得告诉其他人这情况 |
[15:16] | It’s a stomach bug. | 只是胃病而已 |
[15:24] | Are you going to the Arsenal game on Saturday? | 星期六你去看阿森纳的球赛吗? |
[15:28] | Chelsea are going to slaughter you. | 切尔西会痛宰你 |
[15:31] | -Nice view. -Yeah. | -地方不错 -是 |
[15:44] | I think it would be better if I left. | 我想我还是走比较好 |
[15:49] | I think it’d be much better if you stayed. | 你留下会更好 |
[16:04] | How did it go? | 工作进展怎样? |
[16:06] | I’m still here, aren’t I? | 我还活着 不是吗? |
[16:10] | Yeah, love, you still are. | 是的 亲爱的 你还活着 |
[16:16] | 10-0 to the Arsenal! 10-0 to the Arsenal… | “10比0 阿森纳 10比0 阿森纳!” |
[16:26] | You’re shit and you know you are! You’re shit and you know you are! | “你知道你是垃圾 你知道你是垃圾…” |
[16:31] | I wish you wouldn’t take him to the match. It makes me nervous. | 我希望你不要带他去看球赛 我很不安 |
[16:34] | What doesn’t make you nervous? | 又有什么东西会让你不紧张呢? |
[16:37] | Oh, nice. | 哦 不错! |
[16:39] | 0-60 in 5 seconds flat. | 0-60英里只要5秒钟 |
[16:42] | You could take her up to 170, 180. | 可以一直加速到170 180英里每小时 |
[16:45] | You’d have to be in a chopper to catch someone in one of these. | 要想追这辆车 得动用直升机 |
[16:48] | I’ll go down the shops and get something nice for tea. | 我去商店为下午茶准备好吃的 |
[16:51] | Choc-choc chip ice-cream to celebrate a win. Crisps. Get some beers. | 用巧克力碎屑冰激凌庆祝胜利 还有薯片 再来些啤酒 |
[16:57] | I’m on duty tonight, love. | 今晚我值班 亲爱的 |
[17:00] | What? How come? I thought you had this weekend off? | 什么? 怎么会这样? 我以为你这周末放假 |
[17:04] | You could say no sometimes, Lenny. | 你不用每次都答应的 莱尼 |
[17:07] | Bye-bye, precious. | 再见 宝贝 |
[17:09] | I am precious, aren’t I? | 我是宝贝 不是吗? |
[17:12] | Yeah, you are. I’ll see you later. | 是 你是 稍后见 |
[17:16] | Hand! Can I take my jacket off now? | 手来 我可以把这外套脱了吗? |
[17:20] | No, you heard your mum. | 不行 得听你妈的 |
[17:33] | Hello, there. | 嘿 好啊 |
[17:39] | That’s a nice car. I bet it does, what? 0-60 in 5 seconds? | 不错的车 我敢打赌 5秒内就能加速到60? |
[17:43] | -180 miles an hour? -Gosh, I never knew you knew cars. | -180英里每小时? -哦 我不知道你还挺了解车的 |
[17:47] | Just goes to show, you don’t know anything about me. | 只是让你知道 你对我一点也不了解 |
[17:50] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不这么认为 |
[17:56] | Look… the other night was a mistake. I never should’ve done that. | 那天晚上是个误会 我不会再和你上床了 |
[18:04] | -So where are you going? -Going to the match. | -你去哪里? -去看球赛 |
[18:07] | You’re gonna be late. | 你恐怕要迟到了 |
[18:10] | Still, if you’re motor does 180 miles an hour you might just make it. | 如果你的车180英里每小时的话也许能赶上 |
[18:14] | Do you want to have lunch with me? | 想和我吃顿午饭吗? |
[18:17] | I thought you just told me you were going to the match | 我想你刚刚说你要去看球赛的 |
[18:20] | and I’m sure I just said I don’t intend to have sex with you again. | 而且我刚才也说了不再和你上床 |
[18:23] | Jesus! You just say exactly what’s on your mind. | 上帝! 你真是想说什么就说什么 |
[18:27] | Yeah, I do. You should try it some time. | 是 你也可以试试 |
[18:34] | OK, OK, OK… I think you’re the funniest, sexiest, | 对 对 对…我认为你是我见到的 |
[18:39] | realist East End slapper I’ve ever met, | 伦敦东区最有意思 最性感 最现实的女人 |
[18:42] | and, in case you hadn’t worked it out., I don’t give up that easily. | 要是你不答应 我是不会轻易放弃的 |
[18:48] | Look, I was going to cook myself fish fingers and watch the match on telly. | 听着 我要回去做我的鱼条 看电视转播的球赛 |
[18:54] | Sounds good. | 不错的想法 |
[18:57] | -How many? -Sorry? | -要多少? -什么? |
[19:00] | Fish fingers? | 鱼条? |
[19:02] | I don’t know. I’ve never eaten them before in my life. | 不知道 以前没吃过 |
[19:07] | Four, then. With chips. | 那么 就4个吧 加薯条 |
[19:24] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:28] | What do you mean, “what”? | 你想说什么? |
[19:32] | What do you want from me? | 你想要从我这得到什么? |
[19:34] | There you go, getting straight to the point again, clearing the air. | 你就是这样 说话直接 口无遮拦 |
[19:42] | If you need a new girlfriend, I’m not her. I’ve got a family and I love ’em. | 我不适合当你的女朋友 我有我的家庭 我爱他们 |
[19:47] | I like you. You bypass the endless bullshit. | 我喜欢你 你不会废话 |
[19:50] | Different from all the people I know. | 这一点和我认识的其他人不同 |
[19:53] | About a hundred grand a year different, I should’ve thought. | 大相径庭啊 |
[19:55] | You make me feel like I’m missing out on the simple things in life, | 你让我感到错过了生活中许多平凡的东西 |
[19:59] | like fish fingers. | 就像这条鱼 |
[20:07] | You bother me. | 你让我心神不宁 |
[20:22] | Does this bother you? | 这样让你心神不宁? |
[20:39] | What about this? | 这样呢? |
[20:43] | Does this bother you? | 这样让你不安宁? |
[20:47] | No. No, not really. | 不 不 不是这样 |
[20:58] | This? | 这样? |
[21:06] | Now I don’t know what to say. And this isn’t what I had in my mind at all. | 我不知怎样说 这根本不是我想说的 |
[21:14] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 不要想歪了 |
[21:16] | but if we wait around till we knew what you had in mind, | 但是如果我们一直呆在这儿 弄清你所想的 |
[21:19] | we’d be here all day, and my husband and boy would be home, | 可能要花上一整天 到时我的丈夫和儿子都回来了 |
[21:25] | and my husband would kick your teeth in. | 我的丈夫会打得你满地找牙 |
[21:28] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[21:31] | I always try to be fair. | 我一直都很有理 |
[21:36] | And there’s the whistle to get us underway. | “哨声吹响 比赛开始” |
[21:40] | Looking around this magnificent stadium, | “环顾这座宏伟的体育场” |
[21:42] | you can really sense the feeling of excitement now. | “此刻 你可以感觉到真正意义上的兴奋” |
[21:46] | We’ve been looking forward to this game for a long time… ‘ | “我们一直期盼这场比赛的到来” |
[23:06] | What on earth…? I’m not sure if you can still hear me… | “究竟是怎么了? 我不清楚 你们还能听见我说话吗? “ |
[23:11] | Something quite catastrophic has happened here… ‘ | “这里发生了灾难性的事情” |
[23:43] | Some breaking news for you. Reports of a major incident in North London. | “爆炸性新闻 伦敦北部发生重大事故” |
[23:47] | Possibly an explosion at a Premier League football stadium. ‘ | 可能英超联赛足球场发生了爆炸 |
[23:50] | Fuck! I’ve gotta get to the paper. | 糟糕! 我得去做报道了 |
[23:54] | Information is sketchy but reports suggest… | “情况不详 但据报道…” |
[23:57] | -Take me there in your car. -What? | -开车带我去那 -什么? |
[24:02] | -I need to get them home for their tea. -Oh, God, I wasn’t thinking. I’m sorry. | -我得接他们回家喝茶 -哦 天哪 我没想到 对不起 |
[24:06] | Please, please don’t let them be hurt. Please, God, don’t let them be hurt. | 保佑他们不要出事 上帝保佑他们不要出事 |
[24:11] | We won’t even get down there. The roads’ll all be blocked. | 路都被封了 我们到不了那儿 |
[24:13] | I don’t care! Just get me there! | 我不管 带我去那儿! |
[24:30] | Stop there, sir! Back it up! | 停下 先生 请掉头! |
[24:55] | I can’t believe my eyes, mate. It’s mayhem. | 真不敢相信 老兄 这是灾难啊 |
[25:04] | Keep people away from the area! | 别让人进去! |
[25:11] | -Oi! -My boy’s in there. He’s four. | -喂! -我孩子在里面 他才四岁 |
[25:14] | It’s not safe. Move back behind the barriers. | 这不安全 到栏杆后面去 |
[25:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[25:30] | Have you seen a little boy? He’s four. | 你看到一个小男孩了吗? 他四岁 |
[25:37] | Excuse me. Did you see a little boy? Lenny! | 对不起 你看到过一个小男孩吗? 莱尼! |
[25:40] | -Baby, where are you? Excuse… -You’re going the wrong way, love. | -宝贝 你在哪里? 打扰… -你走错方向了 小姐 |
[25:46] | -Let’s get you out of here. -No! | -让我带你离开这里吧 -不! |
[26:22] | Aargh! | 啊! |
[26:23] | Come on. Come on! | 起来 起来 |
[26:31] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸! |
[26:33] | Please… Please, God! Please, God! Please… | 求 求求 上帝 请 请保佑… |
[26:40] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸! 爸爸! |
[27:26] | The death toll as a result of the May Day bombing has risen to 920. | “劳动节爆炸案的遇难者总数 已经上升到了920” |
[27:31] | But police estimate there will be more. | “但是警方认为还不止这些” |
[27:34] | Forensic experts believe that six suicide bombers | “鉴证专家认为共有6个自杀炸弹袭击者” |
[27:38] | were responsible for the attack. | “实施了此次袭击” |
[27:39] | Three in the grounds | “3个在场馆内” |
[27:41] | and three in service vehicles | “另3个在服务车里” |
[27:43] | parked near the stadium perimeter. ‘ | “就停在体育馆周围” |
[27:52] | Mummy! I’m running. I’m running really fast! ‘ | 妈妈 我跑得真快! |
[28:12] | The investigation is making progress. | “调查有所进展” |
[28:15] | But I would still urge communities | “但是我们还是催促教派” |
[28:18] | to give us the names we need. | “交出凶手” |
[28:19] | Not because of race or religion, | “不是因为我们的种族 信仰的差别” |
[28:22] | but because at base we are all humans | “而是基于我们同为人类” |
[28:25] | and we understand human cost. | “并且我们知道生命的宝贵” |
[28:29] | And make no mistake, we have already collected 2,500 CCTV tapes. ‘ | “别再错下去了 我们已经找到了 2500个闭路监视信息盒” |
[28:37] | This has angered community leaders, | “这段发言激怒了教派首领” |
[28:39] | anxious that young Muslim men will become the main target of searches. ‘ | “担心穆斯林青年会成为搜查的主要对象” |
[28:44] | It’s an echo of the London skyline from another time. | “这是伦敦事件的重现” |
[28:48] | During the blitz of World War II, | “第二次世界大战的闪电战中” |
[28:51] | when barrage balloons floated over London | “那时组成防空网的气球飘满了伦敦” |
[28:53] | to protect the nation from enemy aircraft. ‘ | “保卫国家 阻挡敌人的飞机” |
[28:56] | We can now bring you live pictures | “我们现在为大家直播” |
[28:58] | of an extraordinary ceremony | “在伦敦举行的” |
[29:00] | taking place in London. | “特别纪念仪式” |
[29:02] | 1,000 balloons launched over the capital in memory | “在首都上空放飞了1000个气球” |
[29:05] | of the victims of the May Day terror attacks. | “为了纪念在劳动节恐怖袭击中 逝去的遇难者” |
[29:08] | Many of the victims’ relatives are there to see the balloons’ release. | “许多他们的家属也来参加放飞仪式” |
[29:13] | So, too, is the Prime Minister. | “首相也到场参与” |
[29:16] | Each one carries an image of one of those who died. | “每一个气球都印着一个遇难者的头像” |
[29:21] | They’re calling it the cemetery in the sky. | “他们称这为空中墓地” |
[30:03] | Hello. | 嘿! |
[30:05] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪! |
[30:07] | -No, don’t touch! -Oh, sorry. I’m sorry, OK. OK… | -不 不要碰我! -哦 对不起 好 好… |
[30:16] | I… I didn’t know if I should come. | 我…我不知道自己是否该来 |
[30:23] | Is someone looking after you? Someone from your family? | 有人来照料你吗? 你家里来人了吗? |
[30:27] | Your mum, your sister or something? | 你妈妈 你姐姐或者其他人? |
[30:32] | Probably think it’s peculiar, don’t you? | 也许你觉得这很奇怪 不是吗? |
[30:36] | Bet you thought, “She’s an East End girl, bound to have a gran and a mum | 你肯定在想 “这个东区女孩 一定有奶奶和妈妈” |
[30:41] | all rallying around saying: “You’ll get over it. How about a nice cup of rosie?” | 在身边不停絮叨:”你会挺过去的 来杯酒怎样” |
[30:45] | A bit unfair. | 有些不公平 |
[30:47] | It’s unfair my boy’s got a slapper for his mum. | 不公平的是我孩子没有一个好妈妈 |
[31:08] | Why wasn’t it you who died? | 为什么死掉的不是你? |
[31:23] | I came because I… I wanted to give you something. | 我来这儿…是想给你些东西 |
[31:55] | Oh… | 哦! |
[32:01] | You have been in the wars, haven’t you? | 你也受伤了 是吗? |
[32:05] | Oh, you lost your paw. | 哦 你的爪子没了 |
[32:08] | I’ll fix that for you. It’s just a needle and thread. | 我会补好它 只要针线就行了 |
[32:17] | You’re a brave bunny. | 你是一只勇敢的兔子 |
[33:09] | -Let me walk you up. -No. | -让我带你上去 -不 |
[33:12] | -Will you be all right? -Fine, thank you. | -你还好吗? -很好 谢谢 |
[35:04] | Come on! You’re usually chasing bimbos round red carpets up the West End. | 拜托! 你常常在伦敦西区追求漂亮女孩 |
[35:07] | -You want footage of May Day? -For fuck’s sake! Can you do it or not? | -你想要劳动节的带子? -该死的求你了 你能不能帮我? |
[35:11] | No, Jasper. I’m a sports reporter, not Carl fucking Bernstein. | 不 贾斯珀 我是体育报道记者 不是该死的卡尔·伯恩斯坦 |
[35:16] | But because it means so much to you, lover man, I think I know a man who can. | 但看你这么在乎 情种 我知道谁可以帮上忙 |
[36:05] | We are here today | 我们今天在这儿 |
[36:07] | to honour the dead and to pray for their families and friends. | 纪念死者 为他们的家庭和朋友祈祷 |
[36:15] | An act of terrorism is unpredictable, arbitrary. | 恐怖袭击无法预知的 随意的 |
[36:22] | Its purpose is to kill indiscriminately. | 其目的就是滥杀无辜 |
[36:27] | Whether mother or father, | 不管是父亲还是母亲 |
[36:30] | sister or brother, | 兄弟还是姐妹 |
[36:33] | parent or child. | 大人还是小孩 |
[36:36] | -Run that again for me will you, Gary? -Is this the one I copied? | -再给我来一遍 加里? -这是我拷贝的那张吗? |
[36:41] | -That I’m not supposed to have seen? -Yeah. | -我不该看的那个? -是 |
[37:08] | This book is my life, my reason. | 这本书是我的生命 我活着的理由 |
[37:13] | But today I lay it down. | 今天 我放下它 |
[37:17] | For Muslims and Christians, words have no meaning. | 对于穆斯林教徒和基督教徒来说 用言语表达毫无意义 |
[37:23] | Today, the dead have more to say. | 今天 死者有更多话要说 |
[37:30] | Here, rewind that bit. | 这儿 稍微倒下 |
[37:33] | Zoom in and rewind it slowly. | 放大些 慢放 |
[37:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:05] | Shit. | 垃圾! |
[38:10] | So if this is one of the bombers and the police must know that, | 如果他是袭击者之一 警方应该知道才对 |
[38:15] | why aren’t they telling us? | 他们为什么不告诉大家? |
[38:22] | Did you go back to the trauma counsellor at the hospital? | 你回过医院创伤科吗? |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:30] | He told me to write a letter to Osama Bin Laden. | 他让我给奥萨玛·本·拉登写封信 |
[38:36] | Did you? | 你写了吗? |
[38:40] | I don’t know his address. | 我不知道他的地址 |
[38:43] | Well, if you find out, perhaps you would let us know? | 那么如果你找到了 你会告诉我们吗? |
[38:49] | There was a Muslim nurse at the hospital. | 医院有一个穆斯林护士 |
[38:52] | Her God wasn’t a bombing God. | 她的上帝不是个滥杀无辜的上帝 |
[38:54] | It’s not their God that bothers me. It’s the buggers that sell them semtex. | 不是他们的上帝让我火大 是那些卖给他们高爆炸药的家伙 |
[39:00] | People fool themselves that they can understand the mindset here. | 人们愚弄自己 认为站在这里 就能理清自己 |
[39:05] | At the end of the day, this is a war between two different species. | 到最后 这是两个种族之间的战争 |
[39:13] | I’m not paid to understand the mindset. I’m paid to prevent. | 我拿工资不是要理解他们的精神 我是要阻止他们 |
[39:22] | You didn’t prevent May Day, did you? | 你没能阻止住劳动节的袭击 不是吗? |
[39:29] | No. | 是的 |
[39:33] | -I’ve got to go. -I’ll take you back. | -我要走了 -我带你回去 |
[39:35] | No… Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[40:08] | He looks like you, I think. He’s got a funny head. ‘ | 他像你 你看 他的头多大 |
[40:13] | Look, he’s dreaming. ‘ | 看 他在做梦 |
[40:23] | Hello. Hello, bubblechops. | 喂 喂 小泡泡头 |
[40:35] | Mr Rabbit’s getting dizzy, isn’t he? Isn’t he? | 兔先生转的头晕了 不是吗? |
[40:41] | Yes, he is. ‘ | 是的 是的 |
[40:44] | You can see it. There it is. Wait. Go on a bit… a bit. | 你可以去看看 就在那儿 过去一点儿… 去啊 |
[40:49] | -‘Go on. ‘ -‘Pigeon. Catch pigeon. ‘ | -快 -鸽子 捉鸽子 |
[40:52] | Ah, you chased it away. ‘ | 哦 你把它们吓跑了 |
[40:54] | Wave to Mummy. There’s a good boy. ‘ | 向妈妈招招手 好孩子 |
[41:06] | I’m sorry. I know… I know you said to leave you alone. | 对不起 我知道…你说过想一个人 |
[41:20] | I would’ve died that day if I hadn’t met you. | 如果当时没见到你 可能我也死了 |
[41:27] | But I need to understand why this happened. | 但是我要知道这些为什么发生 |
[41:34] | There’s a man in the footage of the crowds… | 有个人在直播画面的人群中 |
[41:37] | and I think he’s one of the bombers. | 我认为他是恐怖袭击者之一 |
[41:42] | All the people in those seats are listed as “missing, presumed dead”. | 他周围座位上的人都被列为 “假定死亡或失踪” |
[41:46] | So I don’t know why the police would withhold his identity. | 我不知道为什么警方隐瞒了他的身份 |
[41:50] | His wife contacted the paper after May Day to say that he was missing. | 他的妻子曾在劳动节后 联系报社说他失踪了 |
[41:55] | Her name’s Ghorbani. | 她名字叫髙班尼 |
[41:56] | Then suddenly she stopped looking and moved away. I traced her to St Albans. | 后来她突然停止找她丈夫 迁走了 我追踪她到圣·奥尔本斯 |
[42:13] | I tried to talk to her. She won’t speak to me now. | 我试过和她谈谈 她现在不和我说话了 |
[42:29] | She’ll want to protect their child. | 她想保护他们的孩子 |
[42:36] | They had a son. | 他们有一个男孩 |
[42:46] | I’m sorry, we don’t have them. I can order them for tomorrow. | 对不起 我们这儿没有 明天我可以订一些 |
[42:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:09] | Dear Osama, | 奥萨玛先生 你好 |
[43:11] | I wonder, did you celebrate when you heard my boys got killed? | 我想知道当你听说我孩子被炸死了 有没有庆祝一番? |
[43:15] | Did you turn on the radio and hear them say 1,003 dead? | 有没有收听电台 听见1003人死了? |
[43:19] | Did you put down your mat over the rocks and kneel down to pray? | 有没有铺个垫子跪下来真心祈祷一番? |
[43:24] | I prayed. | 我祈祷了 |
[43:26] | I prayed for the death toll to go up to 1,004 and take me, too. | 我祈求死亡人数升至1004 把我也带去 |
[43:39] | They told me at the hospital to write down my pain in a letter. | 在医院里有人让我写下我的痛苦 |
[43:44] | I don’t know if revenge is what they had in mind. ‘ | 我不清楚他们是否脑子里只有复仇 |
[43:59] | I’ve heard it said that grief is like an animal, Osama. | 我曾听人说悲伤像野兽 奥萨玛 |
[44:03] | With a life of its own and we are at its mercy. | 我们任其摆布 |
[44:08] | I don’t know about that. | 我不敢肯定这说法是否准确 |
[44:10] | Grief is the stillness of the world the moment my boy left it. | 我想悲伤就是我的孩子 离开世界那一刻的平静 |
[44:16] | It’s that quiet rain that never stops falling. | 就是那永不停歇的细雨 |
[44:22] | They say that grief transforms us. | 他们说悲伤会改变我们 |
[44:27] | I know it’s transforming me, but into what? | 我知道它改变了我 但改变了什么? |
[45:12] | Owing to a power surge at King’s Cross, | 由于国王十字车站发生了电涌现象 |
[45:14] | all overground and underground trains have been cancelled until further notice. | 所有的地上地下车次已经取消 开通时间请敬候通知 |
[45:20] | We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. | 我们为此事件对大家造成的不便道歉 |
[45:24] | Replacement bus services are available outside the station. ‘ | 请转乘车站外的公交系统 |
[45:28] | I think I’ve seen you on the train from St Albans. | 我在圣·奥尔本斯的火车上见过你 |
[45:30] | That’s where I’ve got to get back to. Do you want to see if we can find a bus? | 我得回那儿 要不要一起找找公交车? |
[45:35] | I think it’s where all these other people are going, too. | 我想这儿其他人也去那儿 |
[45:52] | So, where have you been today? | 那么 今天你去哪儿了? |
[45:55] | I’ve been to meet my Dad. | 我去和我父亲见面了 |
[46:00] | I’ve been to meet my Dad. ‘ | 我去和我父亲见面了 |
[47:10] | -Jasper Black. I called earlier. -Which department are you, again? | -贾斯珀·布莱克 我刚才打过电话 -你是哪个部门的? |
[47:14] | Victims’ compensation. | 负责遇难者赔偿 |
[47:16] | This list should give me a comprehensive run down | 这份名单是那天 |
[47:19] | on everyone who was there that day, names, seat numbers? | 在场的所有人的名单吗 名字 座位号? |
[47:21] | Not everybody. Some people buy tickets, don’t turn up. | 并不是全部的 有些人买了票没进去 |
[47:30] | Access to server seems to be denied. | 登陆不上服务器 |
[47:33] | Says here to refer to the anti-terrorist unit. | 这儿说是反恐小组的 |
[47:36] | Oh… OK. | 哦…好吧 |
[48:13] | -You’re not having that. -I’ve only got this much. | -你钱不够 -我只有这些了 |
[48:17] | You can’t have it, then. You’re 30p short. | 你还缺30便士 不够 |
[48:21] | I’ll get it. | 我来给 |
[48:25] | -No, it’s fine. -No, it’s all right. | -哦 不用 -不 我付 |
[48:28] | And something for him to drink, too. | 再给他来点喝的 |
[48:32] | -Do you work around here? -Yeah. | -你在这儿工作? -是 |
[48:37] | Why have you got that rabbit? | 你为什么带着个兔子? |
[48:40] | It’s my little boy’s. | 这是我孩子的 |
[48:42] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[48:54] | He could do with a wash. | 该洗一洗了 |
[49:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[49:09] | Oh, erm… | 哦 呃… |
[49:11] | He’s er… he’s gone away with his dad for a bit. | 他…他和他父亲出去了 |
[49:17] | When does he come back? | 他什么时候回来? |
[49:21] | I don’t know… soon. | 不知道 很快吧 |
[49:28] | How come you’re always skipping off school, then? | 你为什么老逃课? |
[49:31] | I don’t like it. I don’t know anyone there. | 我不喜欢上课 我不认识那儿的人 |
[49:35] | And I have to meet my dad. | 而且我得去见我父亲 |
[49:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[49:43] | Where’s your mum say he is? | 你妈妈说他在哪儿? |
[49:46] | He doesn’t live with us. She says he won’t come back. | 她不和我们一起住 她说他不会回来了 |
[49:51] | I know he will, cos he promised he’ll buy me a cricket bat for my birthday. | 我知道他会回来 他曾答应我 在我生日时给我买板球拍的 |
[49:56] | He told me to meet him at the shop to get it. | 他和我说在商店门口等 |
[50:01] | That’s where you go all the time, to wait for him at the shop? | 那一直去那个商店门口等他? |
[50:06] | Yeah. | 是 |
[50:11] | It’s funny what we choose to believe in, Osama. | 奥萨玛 我们选择坚信的事情 竟是如此可笑 |
[50:15] | They say you believe in paradise. | 他们说你相信有天堂 |
[50:19] | My husband and my boy didn’t believe in paradise. | 我丈夫和孩子不相信天堂 |
[50:21] | They believed in Arsenal Football Club and it took you to destroy it. | 他们是阿森纳足球俱乐部的死忠 而你便去摧毁它 |
[50:27] | To make me realise that paradise was a grey day, | 让我意识到天堂是我和我的孩子 |
[50:30] | on an English beach with my boy. ‘ | 在海滩上度过的那个灰色的一天 |
[50:43] | I don’t know why I didn’t think of looking for you here. | 我怎么就没想到来这找你 |
[50:46] | You’re a very difficult woman to track down. | 你还真难找 |
[50:50] | I’d have thought you’d have your hands full, fighting Islamic terror. | 我原以为你在全力打击伊斯兰恐怖袭击者 |
[50:53] | Well, even terrorists take an occasional weekend off. | 即使恐怖分子偶尔周末可以放下假 |
[50:57] | -So, where’s that leave you? -Well… | -那么 到底什么事? -好的… |
[51:00] | Actually, I was rather hoping to enlist your help | 事实上 我有一个正在进行中的计划 |
[51:03] | in an ongoing project of mine. | 非常想争取你的帮助 |
[51:10] | You know what the best thing about caravans is? | 你知道拖车最棒的地方在哪里? |
[51:13] | No. | 不知道 |
[51:15] | Best thing about caravans is, they’re always exactly the same. | 最棒的地方是他们看起来都一样 |
[51:18] | My dad used to say that. “Wherever you tow them, | 我爸爸过去常说:”无论你拖到哪 |
[51:22] | “when you close the door at the end of the day, you’re home. “ | 当关上拖车门那一刻 你到家了 |
[51:28] | Doesn’t matter what day I’ve had, | 无论我过了怎样的一天 |
[51:30] | if I imagine closing the caravan door, I feel better. | 只要想一下关上拖车门那一刻 我会感觉好些 |
[51:38] | Now that feeling’s gone. | 现在这种感觉没了 |
[51:41] | Ever since May Day, it’s as if I can’t close the caravan door any more. | 自从劳动节那天 好像我再也不能关上车门了 |
[51:45] | I can’t leave the horrors outside. | 我不能把恐惧挡在门外 |
[51:47] | That’s what those bastards have done, got inside my caravan. | 这就是那些家伙干的好事 进我的车里来 |
[51:55] | If you don’t mind my saying so, Terrence, | 泰伦斯 如果你不介意我这么说的话 |
[51:58] | you sound like a right nut job. | 你真是个大傻瓜 |
[52:04] | You are a remarkable woman. You know that, don’t you? | 你是个出色的女人 不是吗? |
[52:14] | You look nice in civvies, Terrence. | 你穿便装也不错 泰伦斯 |
[52:17] | No one’d ever guess you were an off-duty police officer. | 没人看得出来你是个下了班的警察 |
[52:26] | -You’re married, aren’t you? -Yeah, 15 years. | -你结婚了吧? -是 15年了 |
[52:31] | -You love her? -Oh, what sort of a question is that? | -你爱她? -哦 这是个什么问题啊? |
[52:35] | Sort of question you ask a bloke who tried to pick you up | 这问题就像在防爆小组化妆舞会上 |
[52:38] | at the Bomb Squad fancy dress disco, dressed as a gladiator. | 问一个穿得像角斗士 想要跟你搭讪的家伙 |
[52:45] | I was very drunk and er… | 我喝醉了 呃… |
[52:48] | I hadn’t realised you were the wife of a colleague. | 我没意识到原来你是一同事的妻子 |
[52:52] | I was dressed as Pocahontas at the time. | 那天我扮成宝嘉康蒂 |
[52:58] | Actually, she has asked me to move out. My wife, Tessa. | 事实上 我妻子特萨让我搬出去 |
[53:04] | So, I’ve been living in a Travelodge, off and on. | 所以 我时不时要住旅者驿站 |
[53:07] | -Sorry. -That’s all right. No need to be. | -对不起 -没关系 没必要道歉 |
[53:09] | Travelodges aren’t actually that bad. | 旅者驿站事实上并不那么糟糕 |
[53:18] | She’s says I’m married to the job. | 她说我娶了工作 |
[53:21] | Do you think it’s possible… | 喜欢一个人同时又背叛他 |
[53:24] | to love someone and betray them at the same time? | 你认为这可能吗? |
[53:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[53:37] | Would you like another drink? | 再来杯喝的? |
[53:44] | I’ve got to go to the toilet, anyway. | 我得去趟厕所 |
[53:59] | I’m standing by in case any misfortune is befalling you. | 我站在这儿看着 我怕万一你遭遇什么不幸 |
[54:05] | I thought you might be in trouble. | 我想你可能遇到麻烦了 |
[54:07] | The man is wearing a green polo shirt. He’s wearing a lime green polo shirt. | 那个人穿着绿色球衣 他穿着灰绿色球衣 |
[54:14] | I’m not blessed with much fashion acuity, but I know a plonker when I see one. | 我没什么时尚嗅觉 但我还能分辨谁是笨蛋 |
[54:22] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[54:29] | You should go home, Jasper. | 你应该回家去 贾斯珀 |
[54:48] | Good night… | 晚安… |
[54:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:15] | Can I just tell you something? | 我可以和你说点事吗? |
[55:23] | As long as it’s not about caravans, Terrence. | 泰伦斯 只要不是拖车的事 |
[55:32] | I er… | 我 呃… |
[55:35] | I sometimes imagine you and me together. | 我有时想象你和我在一起 |
[55:41] | Not in… not in that way. Not… | 不是…不是那种意思 不是的… |
[55:45] | Just erm… | 只是 呃… |
[55:51] | Just that it’s the morning and we’re away somewhere in a caravan, and er… | 只是一个早晨 我们乘着拖车 随便哪个地方 然后呃… |
[55:56] | And the sun’s pouring through the window and we’re lying in bed… | 阳光射进窗里 我们躺在床上… |
[56:01] | and we’re miles from London. | 离伦敦几英里远 |
[56:07] | And you can see those little specks of dust glowing in the air above us. | 你可以看见细小的灰尘在我们周围扬起 |
[56:15] | And it’s very quiet and still. | 那是多么的安静祥和 |
[56:22] | We’re chatting away and all of a sudden you turn to me and you ruffle my hair. | 我们闲聊 你突然面向我 然后拨乱我的头发 |
[56:34] | That’s all… you ruffle my hair. | 就这些…你拨乱了我的发 |
[56:41] | And we smile because we understand one another. | 然后我们微笑 因为我们是知己 |
[57:10] | You could just grunt or something, | 你可以哼一声或其他的表示一下 |
[57:13] | just so I don’t feel like a complete prat. | 这样我就不会认为自己是个傻瓜 |
[57:18] | Sorry, Terrence, I didn’t quite catch any of that. | 对不起 泰伦斯 我没听懂你在说什么 |
[57:24] | -What about your wife? -I’m not sure we’d take her. | -你妻子怎么办? -我不认为要带她一起去 |
[57:28] | It’s quite a small caravan, you see? | 车很小 不是吗? |
[57:33] | Where would we go? | 我们要去哪里? |
[57:35] | Oh, Camber Sands, maybe. | 哦 坎伯沙滩 也许吧 |
[57:41] | Camber’s lovely. | 坎伯那挺迷人的 |
[57:45] | It’s got lovely sand dunes… | 有好多不错的沙丘… |
[57:49] | …and swaying grass. Sound of the waves at night. | …随风摇摆的草 晚间的海浪之音 |
[57:57] | You seem like a good, decent man, Terrence. | 你看上去是个很不错的男人 泰伦斯 |
[58:03] | But I think it’s only fair to point out that I’m not a good or decent person. | 但是我得坦白和你说 我却不是那样的好人 |
[58:08] | Please don’t waste your time caring for me. | 请不要浪费你的时间来照顾我 |
[58:25] | It doesn’t matter what you say. I’m not going to go away. | 不管你怎么说 我不会离开的 |
[58:30] | I will find every piece of your heart that has been blown to smithereens | 我会找到你的每一片破碎的心 |
[58:34] | and I will put it back together again. | 然后将它们重新放回一起 |
[58:37] | And it will probably take a long time, but then I’m a patient man. | 这需要很长一段时间 而我是一个有耐心的人 |
[58:42] | And, above all, I’ll be your friend. | 最重要的是 我会成为你的朋友 |
[59:24] | 图片显示名叫桑尼·高班尼的南伦敦打字员引爆了 身上炸弹 他有一妻一儿 但是警方为何对此隐瞒 | |
[1:01:37] | You ain’t much of a bowler, are you? | 你不是一个高明的投手 不是吗? |
[1:01:40] | -What? You think you are? -I am, actually. | -什么? 你以为你是? -当然我是 |
[1:01:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:01:47] | -It’s great here. -Yeah. | -这儿不错 -是 |
[1:01:53] | I came here with my little boy once. We went digging for sand worms. | 我有次和我的儿子一起来这 我们挖沙里的虫子 |
[1:02:00] | Is he back yet? | 他回来了吗? |
[1:02:02] | No. No, not yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[1:02:09] | I wish my Dad would come back. | 我希望我父亲能回来 |
[1:02:14] | Do you think he’ll come back? | 你认为他会回来吗? |
[1:02:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:02:29] | What’s your dad like? | 你父亲怎么样的? |
[1:02:33] | He does impressions of people. | 他为人们制作印刷品 |
[1:02:36] | Does he? Who? | 是吗? 有谁? |
[1:02:39] | Erm… Arnold Schwarzenegger. | 呃…阿诺·施瓦辛格 |
[1:02:43] | Yogi Bear. | 瑜珈熊 |
[1:03:04] | Let’s check the trains to St Albans. We’d better get you home. | 让我们查看下去圣·奥尔本斯的火车 我们最好送你回家 |
[1:03:07] | I’ll get the tickets. | 我去买票 |
[1:04:05] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:04:07] | -Wait! -Leave me alone! | -等等! -让我一个人呆着! |
[1:04:12] | Asian suspect running through the main concourse. | 亚裔可疑分子在人群中奔跑 |
[1:04:15] | -‘All units. ‘ -Responding. | -所有单位注意 -收到 |
[1:04:22] | -Police! -Wait! He’s not dead! | -警察! -等等 他没有死! |
[1:04:26] | Mummy! ‘ | 妈妈! |
[1:04:42] | Mummy! I’m running. I’m running really fast. ‘ | 妈妈! 我跑的真快啊! |
[1:04:47] | Asian youth with a backpack running towards platform two. ‘ | 亚裔少年背着包正跑向2号站台 |
[1:04:52] | Stop! | 站住! |
[1:04:57] | Wait! Wait for me! | 停下来 等等我! |
[1:04:59] | Mummy! ‘ | 妈妈! |
[1:05:06] | Stay where you are! Don’t move! | 站在原地 站住别动! |
[1:05:09] | Confirmed on cameras 1, 5 and 8.’ | 1号 5号和8号摄像头锁定目标 |
[1:05:13] | Stand still! | 站住别动! |
[1:05:18] | -‘Subject is wearing a backpack. -Take position. | -目标背着背包 -各就各位 |
[1:05:21] | -He’s not dead! -Stop! | -他没有死! -站住! |
[1:05:24] | Stay where you are! | 站住别动! |
[1:05:26] | You said he’ll come back. He is coming back! | 你说他会回来 他就要回来了! |
[1:05:29] | He texted me to meet him. I kept it. Look. | 他发短信告诉我来和他见面 我存在这儿 你看 |
[1:05:37] | Proceed with highest caution. ‘ No, please! Don’t move! | -进入最高警戒状态 -不要 请不要动! |
[1:05:43] | No! | 不要! |
[1:06:55] | Oh, you’re back with us. You’re going to be all right. | 你又回到我们这儿来了 你会没事的 |
[1:06:59] | The bullet grazed the orbital plate near your temple. | 子弹擦过太阳穴一侧眼眶 |
[1:07:02] | I’m going to ask the doctor to come and see you… | 我去叫医生来看看你 |
[1:07:20] | Would you like to tell me what’s going on? | 你愿意告诉我发生了什么吗? |
[1:07:32] | It was 28th April. | 4月28日 |
[1:07:35] | It was 4 days and 12 hours. That’s how long I had left of him… both of them. | 4天12小时 我离开他那么久了 他们俩 |
[1:07:42] | And then they’d be gone forever. | 他们会永远消失 |
[1:07:46] | We went to the seaside for the day, just him and me. | 那天我们去海边玩 只有他和我 |
[1:07:50] | My mum took me to Camber Sands once. | 我母亲曾带我去过坎伯沙滩 |
[1:07:53] | It’s the one perfect memory I have of us, | 这是我和儿子之间最美好的回忆 |
[1:07:56] | and the day I took him was perfect, too. | 我和他在一起的时间也是最美好的 |
[1:08:07] | Eight weeks ago, you see, he was here. | 8周之前 你看 他在那儿 |
[1:08:11] | I had him to… you know, to… | 我可以拉着他…我可以… |
[1:08:17] | I had him to hold. I could smell him. | 我可以拉着他 闻闻他 |
[1:08:23] | I could touch his cheek with my lips, and now… | 我可以用我的嘴轻吻他的脸颊 而现在… |
[1:08:31] | He’s never coming back, is he? | 他不会回来了 对吗? |
[1:09:15] | I now know everything there is to know about you. | 我现在对你了如指掌 |
[1:09:18] | That’s very kind. It’s nice of you to take an interest. | 那太好了 很高兴你能关心这些 |
[1:09:22] | These are strange times. | 有些事很让人费解 |
[1:09:26] | And we find ourselves with more than one area of mutual interest. | 我们共同关心的方面不止一个 |
[1:09:35] | You need to learn when to leave well alone. | 你要学会放开 |
[1:09:41] | To not take what isn’t yours. | 不要强求 |
[1:09:44] | And I would like to think that I could offer you the counsel of a wiser head. | 我觉得我可以给你些忠告 |
[1:09:48] | Taking what isn’t yours could lead to very serious consequences. | 强求可能会导致很严重的后果 |
[1:09:56] | If I was you, Jasper Black, I’d take solace in the antics of love-rat vicars, | 贾斯珀·布莱克 如果我是你 我就安于当一个爱鼠的怪牧师 |
[1:10:01] | or whatever it is you write about, rather than things of which you know nothing. | 不管你写些什么 千万别碰你一无所知的事 |
[1:10:07] | Otherwise, you might find yourself becoming the headline. | 否则 你会发现你会成为头条新闻 |
[1:10:10] | That’s very kind of you, Terrence. I’m indebted to you for your advice. | 泰伦斯 你真是太好了 我非常感谢你的建议 |
[1:10:19] | The Crown vs Mohammad Ahmad, 2002. | 2002年 英国女王对默罕默德·艾哈迈德 |
[1:10:22] | Sonny Ghorbani was a suspect in that case. | 桑尼·高班尼就是案件的嫌疑犯 |
[1:10:25] | You had him under surveillance five years ago. | 5年前你就一直监视他 |
[1:10:28] | I’m guessing no one wanted that little cock-up exposed | 我想除非有什么光彩事能遮掩 |
[1:10:31] | until there was some glory to cover it up with. | 否则谁都不希望那个烂摊子曝光 |
[1:10:42] | You know the real reason it could never work for you and her? | 知道你和她没能在一起的真正原因吗? |
[1:10:45] | -I thought you were finished. -Because every time she looks at you… | -我还以为你说完了 -因为每次她看着你的时候 |
[1:10:49] | …the only thing she’ll see is that day. | 都只会令她想起那天的事情 |
[1:10:55] | I didn’t know you were a Chelsea fan. | 我不知道你是切尔西球队的球迷 |
[1:10:58] | That squash bag you cart around with you on your days off. | 休假时 你总背着那球包 |
[1:11:02] | I must find out where I can get one. | 我想知道在哪里能买到这东西 |
[1:11:49] | There’s a lot of things we got in common these days, Osama. | 这些天我发现我们有许多共同点 奥萨玛 |
[1:11:54] | Betrayal is one of them. | 背叛是其中之一 |
[1:11:57] | That must be something you think about a lot. | 这点你一定习以为常 |
[1:12:01] | How often do you look your men in the eye | 你常常看着你手下的眼睛吧 |
[1:12:03] | and wonder if you can really trust them? | 掂量着自己是否真的能信任他们? |
[1:12:10] | But if you murdered life that day, then I murdered love. | 那一天你抹杀了生命 我也抹杀了我的爱情 |
[1:12:14] | and now I have to live without it. ‘ | 现在我只能独自活下去 |
[1:12:58] | Recently, Terrence, I’ve found myself imagining you and me together. | 这几天来 泰伦斯 我幻想着和你在一起 |
[1:13:06] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:13:10] | I never thought I could, but… | 我从没想过我可以 但是… |
[1:13:14] | …but sometimes I let myself. | 但有些时候我情不自禁地想和你在一起 |
[1:13:21] | So please tell me that it isn’t true. | 所以 告诉我那不是真的 |
[1:13:27] | What? | 什么? |
[1:13:36] | Tell me you didn’t go to the match that day because you got stuck in traffic, | 告诉我那天你没去看球赛的原因是堵车 |
[1:13:41] | or you gave your ticket to a friend as a present. | 或是你把票送给了朋友 |
[1:13:46] | Just tell me it’s not because you knew. | 告诉我你不是因为事先知情而不去的 |
[1:14:04] | I keep thinking Lenny would’ve understood. | 我一直在想莱尼会明白的 |
[1:14:10] | My child was four years old. He understood ‘f… ‘ all. | 我的孩子才4岁 他能理解他妈的…什么 |
[1:14:21] | -I didn’t believe they’d die. -What? | -我当时不认为他们会遇难 -什么? |
[1:14:26] | We believed there might be one suicide bomber. | 我们当时认为仅有一个自杀式袭击者 |
[1:14:28] | Our worst casualty estimate was below 50. | 我们估算最大的伤亡在50人以下 |
[1:14:31] | The chances of either of them dying was 500-1. | 他们遇难的概率仅有500分之 |
[1:14:34] | -You worked out the odds. -No, we assessed the risk. | -你还算了几率 -不 我们评估了风险 |
[1:14:39] | You got it wrong. | 但是你搞错了! |
[1:14:40] | I… I had no choice. I had no choice. | 我… 我别无选择 我没得选 |
[1:14:45] | We’d a mole in a terrorist cell and they’d been planning an attack on Whitehall. | 我们在恐怖组织里有个线人 他们计划准备对白厅发动袭击 |
[1:14:48] | A chemical explosion a hundred times worse than May Day. | 生化炸弹 100倍于劳动节惨案的威力 |
[1:14:51] | That’s what we were working towards, but our mole got a message to us | 我们一直在忙那个 而在体育场发生爆炸前一小时 |
[1:14:55] | an hour before about the bomb at the stadium. | 我们得到了线人的消息 |
[1:14:58] | But if you’d had a warning, you could have stopped it. | 如果你那时发出警告 就可以避免悲剧的发生 |
[1:15:01] | The message was that a football ground would be targeted by a suicide bomber. | 消息称一个足球场可能会成为袭击目标 |
[1:15:05] | We didn’t know which one. If we’d stopped every game, then panic… | 我们不知道是哪一个 如果我们叫停所有的球赛 那么恐慌… |
[1:15:10] | -My baby! My baby! -There was no way to be sure. | -我的孩子! 我的孩子! -无法确定这些事情 |
[1:15:13] | But you felt sure enough not to go! | 但是你自己却非常确定 不然怎么不去! |
[1:15:15] | Your friend really has been doing his homework, hasn’t he? | 你的朋友真是做足了功课 不是吗? |
[1:15:19] | If we’d acted to stop May Day, | 如果我们阻止了劳动节惨案的发生 |
[1:15:22] | the cell would’ve realised and changed everything,. | 组织就会发觉一切都会改变 |
[1:15:25] | their people, their places | 他们的人 他们的地点 |
[1:15:27] | We’d have lost all insight into what they were planning. | 我们就会失去他们密谋行动的线索 |
[1:15:30] | We couldn’t let that happen, do you understand? | 我们不能让这些发生 你能理解吗? |
[1:15:32] | The stakes were too high, there were thousands of people, | 赌注太大了 那儿可有数千的人 |
[1:15:36] | years of intelligence, and in this war, and it is a war, | 还有多年来的情报 这是场战争! 我们在战争当中! |
[1:15:39] | intelligence is the only weapon we’ve got, all right? | 情报是我们仅有的武器 不是吗? |
[1:15:42] | Oh! My baby! | 哦 我的孩子! |
[1:15:44] | This was a decision taken at the very highest level. | 这是最高层做出的决定 |
[1:15:47] | My baby boy! My four-year-old baby boy died in screaming agony! | 我的孩子! 我4岁大的孩子在痛苦中死去! |
[1:15:59] | I don’t believe they died in vain. | 他们不会白白地死去的 |
[1:16:01] | Of course they died in vain! | 他们当然是白白地死掉了 |
[1:16:05] | -Ah! -Please wait. Please wait! | -哦! -等等我! 请等等我! |
[1:17:52] | Mummy! ‘ | 妈妈! |
[1:18:06] | Mummy, I’m running. I’m running really fast. | 妈妈 我跑得真快啊! |
[1:18:18] | You can’t catch me! ‘ | 你抓不到我! |
[1:18:53] | ‘La-la-lah, la-la-lah… | 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 |
[1:19:01] | ‘La-la-lah, la-la-lah… | 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 |
[1:19:10] | ‘La-la-lah… ‘ | 啦啦啦 |
[1:19:23] | Mummy! ‘ | 妈妈! |
[1:20:04] | Mummy, Mr Rabbit doesn’t like going in the dizzy machine. | 妈妈 兔先生不喜欢呆在洗衣机里 |
[1:20:08] | Quick! Get him out, now! | 快! 快把他拿出来! |
[1:20:33] | Mummy, get him out, now! | 妈妈 快把他拿出来! |
[1:20:41] | OK. OK, let’s do it. | 好 我们把他拿出来 |
[1:20:45] | -That’s better. -There he is. | -这样好些 -给你 |
[1:20:49] | Five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[1:20:55] | Go! | 开始! |
[1:21:14] | Mummy, you blinked. I won. | 妈妈 你眨眼了 我赢了 |
[1:21:16] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你赢了 |
[1:21:19] | Now, snuggle down. | 现在 躺下来 |
[1:21:21] | Mr Rabbit doesn’t like going in the dizzy machine. | 兔先生不喜欢呆在洗衣机里 |
[1:21:26] | Then he doesn’t have to, cos he’s perfect just as he is. | 他不用呆在那儿 他这样子挺好 |
[1:21:29] | And he said you can come in here if you’re scared tonight. | 他说如果妈妈害怕了今晚可以睡在这 |
[1:21:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[1:21:36] | You know what? Mummy would like that, cos Mummy is scared. | 知道吗? 妈妈想要在这儿睡 妈妈害怕了 |
[1:21:40] | Now move over. | 进去点 |
[1:21:57] | We soon got into a routine, me and my boy, Osama. | 我和孩子很快又恢复了以往的平静 奥萨玛 |
[1:22:00] | Life went on just like before. ‘ | 活得和以前一样 |
[1:22:19] | Where are you? Here I come. ‘ | 你在哪里? 我来了 |
[1:22:28] | Are you there? Where are you? | 你在那儿吗? 你在哪儿? |
[1:22:31] | Where are you hiding? I’m going to get you. | 你藏在哪儿? 我要找到你 |
[1:22:34] | Mummy, Mummy, quick! There’s something in my room. | 妈妈 妈妈 快点! 我房间有个东西 |
[1:22:37] | -What is it? -Tricked you. | -什么东西? -骗你的 |
[1:22:41] | -I’m not sleepy. -Will I have to fetch your dad? | -我不困 -要我去叫你父亲吗? |
[1:22:45] | My dad’s the best daddy in the world. He’s better than monkeys and… | 我父亲是世界上最好的父亲 他比猴子好 还有… |
[1:22:51] | -‘… Ribena! ‘ -‘He’s that good? ‘ | -…利宾纳饮料! -他有那么好吗? |
[1:22:55] | -‘Is Granny arseholed again? ‘ -‘What kind of language is that? ‘ | -祖母又喝醉了吗? -你怎么这么说话? |
[1:22:59] | We tape newspaper to the window to keep out the cold. | 我们把报纸糊在窗上挡寒气 |
[1:23:03] | And we found a use for all the unpaid bills. ‘ | 我们也发现那些未付账单有了更好的用处 |
[1:23:08] | -Do this. -OK. | -这样做 -好 |
[1:23:10] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:23:20] | It’s all right, precious. I’ll be OK in a minute. | 没事 宝贝 我马上就好 |
[1:23:27] | It’s all right, don’t worry, love. Mummy’s fine. | 我很好 不要担心 亲爱的 妈妈很好 |
[1:23:41] | Mummy, you look lovely. | 妈妈 你看上去真美丽 |
[1:23:45] | Thank you, angel. | 谢谢 小天使 |
[1:23:48] | You stay put till Mummy gets back. What shall I bring you? | 你呆在这儿直到妈妈回来 要我给你带点什么? |
[1:23:51] | -Chocolate fingers. -Oh, that’s a good choice. | -巧克力条 -哦 不错 |
[1:24:21] | I’m sorry. We were looking for your house. | 打扰了 我们正在找你住哪儿 |
[1:24:27] | Is there somewhere we could talk to you? | 可以找个地方聊聊吗? |
[1:24:30] | Do you have time for…? | 你有时间吗…? |
[1:24:33] | No, there isn’t time. I’ve got to get back. I left him by himself. | 不 没有时间 我得回去 我把孩子留在家里了 |
[1:24:38] | I… | 我… |
[1:24:42] | Well, we wrote you a letter and I wanted to make sure that you got it. | 那好 我们给你写了封信 我想知道你收到了没有 |
[1:24:57] | It’ not like I think I can just turn up and just say sorry. | 并不是我所想的过来道声歉就行了 |
[1:25:04] | Say it like you said before. Like in the letter. | 像以前说的那样说吧 就像在信里 |
[1:25:12] | If I could give your child… | 如果我能让你的孩子… |
[1:25:16] | and your husband back to you, I would do it. | 还有丈夫回到你的身边 我会去做的 |
[1:25:23] | My boy is all right. He’s-He’s safe. | 我儿子没事 他很安全 |
[1:25:26] | I have to go back, and I come from a long time, sorry | 我得回去了 我出来很久了 抱歉 |
[1:26:17] | Where’s he gone? | 他去哪了? |
[1:26:36] | Where’s my baby! | 我的孩子呢! |
[1:28:21] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[1:28:30] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:28:32] | What’s this sign? What’s it say? | 什么标记? 上面写了什么? |
[1:28:36] | It says there was a big fire in London | 这上面写了300年前伦敦发生了一场大火 |
[1:28:39] | 300 years ago years ago and the whole city burned down. | 整座城市都被烧毁了 |
[1:28:43] | And it says London burned with incredible noise and fury. | 上面写伦敦被烧得一片嘈杂 怒怨四起 |
[1:28:49] | And London burned with incredible noise and fury. | 伦敦被烧得一片嘈杂 怒怨四起 |
[1:28:54] | -That’s right. -Then what happened after that? | -对 -那后面又发生了什么? |
[1:28:57] | Well, we all just took a deep breath and put the kettle on. | 我们深呼一口气 把壶放上烧水 |
[1:29:05] | Come on. | 来! |
[1:29:19] | -What do you want to do now? -Can we get some ice cream? | -现在想做些什么? -可以吃冰淇淋吗? |
[1:29:23] | -Again? -Yeah, and then again. | -又吃? -对 然后还吃 |
[1:29:25] | -And then what? -Later on, chicken. | -然后呢? -然后 鸡 |
[1:29:28] | -Now that’s a good idea. -Is Mommy coming with us? | -好主意 -妈妈一起去吗? |
[1:29:32] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[1:29:35] | I can’t come with you now. | 我不能和你们一起去 |
[1:29:46] | My grandmother took me to see the Monument of the Fire of London. | 我的祖母带我去看了伦敦那场大火的纪念碑 |
[1:29:51] | And then we took the boy. | 后来我们也带孩子来看了 |
[1:29:53] | People thought it was the end of the world, | 人们认为那时是世界末日 |
[1:29:56] | but the world didn’t end. | 但是末日并没有真的来临 |
[1:30:01] | So they rebuilt the city in three years, stronger and taller. | 所以他们用了三年重建了一个更高更牢的城市 |
[1:30:07] | London is a city built on the wreckage of itself, Osama. | 奥萨玛 伦敦是在废墟上重建起来的 |
[1:30:11] | It’s had more comebacks than the Evil Dead. | 它复苏了而没有被摧毁 |
[1:30:15] | It’s been flattened by storms and flooded out and rotted with plague. | 它经受住了洪水 风暴和瘟疫的洗礼 |
[1:30:19] | Even Hitler couldn’t finish it off. | 即使希特勒也不能摧毁它 |
[1:30:24] | Bethnell Green was like hell, my grandma said, | “贝斯纳绿地是地狱” 我祖母说过 |
[1:30:26] | just one endless sea of flames. | 就像无边无际的火海 |
[1:30:30] | But we built on the rubble. | 但是我们在灰烬中重建起来了 |
[1:30:33] | We kept on coming like zombies. | 如僵尸一般生生不息 |
[1:30:43] | I am this city, Osama. | 奥萨玛 我就是这座城市 |
[1:30:45] | I am the whole world. | 我就是整个世界 |
[1:30:47] | Murder me with bombs and I will only build myself again, and stronger. | 炸弹的袭击只会让我越来越强 |
[1:30:51] | I’m too stupid to know better. | 我很笨 不明事理 |
[1:31:08] | “The Sun” says you are an evil monster, | 太阳报说你是恶魔 |
[1:31:11] | but I don’t believe in evil and I know it takes two to tango. | 但我不相信有恶魔 我知道孤掌难鸣 |
[1:31:15] | I know you’re vexed at the leaders of the Western world. | 我知道你恨西方的领导人 |
[1:31:18] | Well, I’ll be writin’ to them too. | 我也会给他们写信的 |
[1:32:13] | I know you’re a clever man, Osama, | 奥萨玛 我知道你是个聪明人 |
[1:32:16] | much brighter than me. | 比我明智多了 |
[1:32:20] | If I can make you see my son with all your heart for just one moment, | 如果我能让你用心看着我的孩子 哪怕一小会儿 |
[1:32:25] | I know you would stop making boy-shaped holes in the world. | 我想你就不会忍心再夺走孩子的生命了 |
[1:32:28] | It would make you too sad. | 这会让你很难过的 |
[1:32:38] | Hello there… | 你好啊… |
[1:32:44] | Love is not surrender, Osama. | 奥萨玛 爱不是屈服 |
[1:32:47] | Love is furious and brave and loud. | 爱是热烈的 勇敢的 响亮的 |
[1:32:50] | You could hear it in the noise my boy made when he played with his cars. | 你可以在我孩子玩童车 所发出的声音中感觉到爱 |
[1:33:03] | I wish you could’ve heard him, Osama. | 希望你能够听到 奥萨玛 |
[1:33:06] | That noise is the fiercest and the loudest sound on earth. | 那声音是这世界上最热闹最响亮的声音 |
[1:33:10] | It will echo till the end of time. | 它的回声会一直响彻下去 |
[1:33:12] | It is more deafening than bombs. | 这比炸弹爆炸更加震撼 |
[1:33:28] | Come to me. | 来我身边吧 |
[1:33:30] | Come to me | 来我这儿 |
[1:33:30] | and we will blow the world back together with incredible noise and fury. | 用我们的力量将这破碎的世界 重新拼合在一起 |