Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

In America(前进天堂)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on In America(前进天堂)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:前进天堂
英文名称:In America
年代:2002

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:46] There are some things you should wish for… 有些願望應該許…
[00:50] …and some things you shouldn’t. 有些則不應該許
[00:56] That’s what my little brother Frankie told me. 我弟弟弗蘭克這麼對我說
[01:04] He told me I only had just three wishes. 他告訴我只能許三個願望
[01:09] And I looked in his eyes. 我注視著他的眼睛
[01:13] And I don’t know why I believed him. 我不知道,為什麼會聽信於他
[01:53] – Remember, we’re on holiday, all right? – Knock it off, Christy, love. – 記住,我們是在度假,好嗎? – 別拍了,克裡絲蒂,親愛的
[01:58] All those with U.S. passports, use the two left lanes. 持有美國護照的朋友 請駛往左邊兩個車道
[02:09] – Passports, please. – We’re on holidays! – 請出示護照 – 我們是來度假的!
[02:13] – Are you, little girl? – Yes. And my dad’s not working. – 是嗎,小姑娘? – 對啊,我爸爸不工作了
[02:31] What are your purposes in visiting the U.S.? 到美國來幹嘛的?
[02:33] We’re on holidays. 度假
[02:34] – How long have you been in Canada? – Just visiting. – 你們在加拿大呆了多久? – 只是稍作逗留
[02:37] Listening to my mom and dad… 聽我媽媽和爸爸講…
[02:39] We got the car in Canada. 我們是在加拿大買的車
[02:41] …I was scared we weren’t gonna get across the border. …我害怕我們跨越不了國界
[02:45] And if I didn’t talk to Frankie, how were we going to get into America? 如果我沒有和弗蘭克講話 我們又怎麼會踏上美國的土地呢?
[02:52] “Please, Frankie. Please. “拜託,弗蘭克,拜託
[02:56] “Please help us,” I said. “拜託幫幫我們.”我那樣說到
[02:58] – How many children do you have? – Three. – 你們有幾個孩子? – 三個
[03:00] Two. 兩個
[03:04] Two. 兩個
[03:06] – It says three here. – We lost one. – 上面寫著三個? – 有一個死掉了
[03:20] – What’s your name, little girl? – Ariel. – 你叫什麼,小姑娘? – 愛蕊兒
[03:26] And who are you? 你呢?
[03:30] She’s Christy. 她叫克裡絲蒂
[03:32] – What age are you, Christy? – She’s 10. – 你多大了,克裡絲蒂? – 她10歲了
[03:40] – Welcome to America. – Thanks very much. – 歡迎來到美國 – 非常感謝
[03:52] And that was my first wish used up. 就這樣,我第一個願望就算用掉了
[03:55] But I still had two left. 但是我還有兩個
[04:04] We heard Manhattan before we ever saw it. 曼哈頓未到聲先到
[04:07] A thousand strange voices coming from everywhere. 千奇百怪的聲音四面湧來
[04:13] And you’re not going to believe this… 你不會相信…
[04:16] …but we had to go under the water to get to the city. 我們必須經由水下,才能進城
[04:19] No, I swear it. It was a real alien. 不,我發誓,真是個外星人
[04:22] And we lost contact with everything. 我們失去了與外界的接觸
[04:25] It was like we were on another planet. 就像是到了另一個星球
[04:47] –classics from the ’60s, ’70s, ’80s, and ’90s– …60年代、70年代、80年代 以及90年代的經典作品…
[06:09] We looked all over Manhattan for a place to live… 我們找遍了曼哈頓所有能暫居的地方…
[06:13] …until finally we found the house of the man who screams. 最後終於找到了一個地方 這地方老有人在驚呼狂叫
[06:21] What are you doing with the camera, little girl? 你在用攝像機拍什麼,小姑娘?
[06:25] – You the police? – What? – 你們是警察嗎? – 什麼?
[06:27] Fingers. 當心手
[06:29] – Are you the police? – No, we’re Irish. – 你們是警察嗎? – 不,我們是愛爾蘭人
[06:32] – All Irish are police. – We’re not. – 所有愛爾蘭人都是警察 – 我們就不是
[06:34] Are we going to live here now? 我們現在就住在這兒嗎?
[06:37] – You’re gonna live in here in this building? – Yeah. – 你們想住在這棟房子裡? – 是的
[06:41] All right. Keep an eye on the car. Papo’s gonna keep you safe now. 好吧,看著車,帕珀會把車看好的
[06:45] All right? Come on in. Welcome to your new mansion. 好嗎?進來吧,歡迎來到你們的新居
[06:54] Come on. 來
[06:56] Look, a lift! 看,有電梯!
[07:01] That hasn’t worked forever. Come on. 這東西早就不靈了,快來
[07:16] – Are we going to live here now? – Yeah. – 現在我們要住在這兒? – 是的
[07:18] – Why? – Nowhere else will take us. – 為什麼? – 沒有其他地方能收容我們
[07:20] – Why? – They don’t want kids in Manhattan. – 為什麼? – 在曼哈頓不需要小孩
[07:23] – Why? – Why do you think it’s called “Man”hattan? – 為什麼? – 你怎麼知道這兒叫曼哈頓?
[07:29] (滾開)
[07:33] Papo, don’t come any further, man. 帕珀,別再上來了,老兄
[07:35] Relax, Tony. it’s just me. 別緊張,托尼,是我啊
[07:38] I know who it is. Go back downstairs to your apartment. 我知道是誰,下樓回你房間去
[07:41] I’m clean, man. I’m showing this family the empty apartment. 我很無辜啊,老兄,我是領這家人去看看空房
[07:45] – No way, Papo. – All right. – 不行,帕珀 – 行了
[07:47] All right, Papo. We’ll take over from here. 好了,帕珀,就帶我們到這兒吧
[07:55] – Why does he scream? – Maybe he sees ghosts. – 為什麼有人在叫? – 可能是見到鬼了
[08:00] Is this a haunted house? 這房裡鬧鬼?
[08:10] – It’s like Fort Knox. – Cool. – 就像是諾克斯堡 – 酷!
[08:13] – Where did you learn that? – What? – 你在哪兒學的這個? – 什麼?
[08:15] – “Cool.” – I just heard it. – “酷!” – 我聽你說的而已
[08:17] You’re American already. It’s disgusting. 你現在就開始學美國人了,真噁心
[08:21] – Race you in, Christy. – It’s huge! – 比誰先進去,克裡絲蒂 – 真是奇大無比!
[08:24] I know. It’s enormous. 是啊,真大
[08:26] – This is my room. – It’s big, girls. – 這間是我的房間 – 是很大,姑娘們
[08:28] – This is my room. – I get top bunk. – 這是我的房間 – 我要睡上面
[08:31] Look, Dad. There’s a bath in the middle of the room. 瞧,爸爸,房間中央有個浴缸
[08:37] There’s pigeons! Ariel, look at this. 有鴿子!愛蕊兒,快看
[08:41] – It’s a bit of a hole. – It’ll be fine when we do it up. – 真是個卑陋的地方 – 整理一下就會好的
[08:46] It’ll cost us, Sarah. 這得花很多錢,莎拉
[08:51] How are we gonna pay for this place? 我們怎麼付這筆錢呢?
[08:55] We’ll sell the car. 把車賣了
[09:00] – Are you okay? – Yeah, good. – 你還好嗎? – 是的,還好
[09:02] – Are you? – I’m great. – 是嗎? – 我很好
[09:03] Are you? 是嗎?
[09:09] – Dad? – What? – 爸爸? – 什麼?
[09:11] Can we keep the pigeons? 我們別趕走鴿子好嗎?
[09:15] Dad, can we keep the pigeons? 爸爸,我們讓鴿子留著好嗎?…
[09:22] No, we have to leave them go. 不行,我們必須趕走它們
[09:37] It seemed like all our problems were flying away. 好像我們所有的問題都不翼而飛了
[09:47] – Dad, can I help? – Go and ask your mom. – 爸爸,要我幫忙嗎? – 去問問你媽媽吧
[09:53] – Mom, can I help? – Why don’t you go on your skates? – 媽媽,要我幫忙嗎? – 怎麼不去滑旱冰呢?
[09:55] I’ll fast forward through this bit. 在這兒我能滑得更快了
[10:13] Ariel got to know everybody in the neighbourhood. 愛蕊兒結識了所有的鄰里
[10:24] My mom couldn’t get a job teaching. 媽媽沒能找到教書的工作
[10:26] So she got a job in the ice-cream parlor so Dad could go to auditions. 於是便到了冰激凌店工作 這樣爸爸就可以去試鏡了
[10:36] I really like the character. 我的確很喜歡這個角色
[10:39] I’m glad you asked me back. 你叫我回來我感到很高興
[10:41] I just wanna say I’m real pleased about that. 我只是想說我真的非常高興
[10:46] Has he looked at the part of Vinny? 他看過文尼的那部分嗎?
[10:48] The New York guy? He’s a bit of a stereotype. 那個紐約的傢伙嗎?他有些老套
[10:51] But if you want him, you got him. 但如果你想要他來,叫他好了
[10:55] Can you do a London accent? 你能講倫敦口音嗎?
[10:58] You having a laugh? He’s only got two lines. 你開玩笑吧?那就只有兩行台詞
[11:00] Do you want me to come up there and sort you out? 你要我來這兒就是為了襯托你?
[11:06] – Do you like him? – Yeah. – 你感覺他還行嗎? – 不錯
[11:08] But acting’s about more than just accents. 演技比口音更為重要
[11:12] I wanted to cast you. But you’ve got to give me much more. 我想讓你來演,但你一定得讓我滿意
[11:16] Don’t you understand? 明白嗎?
[11:18] Get it out of your head. It’s from here and from here. 放鬆情緒,氣沉丹田
[11:21] Just give me one more chance. 再給我一次機會吧
[11:24] But he didn’t get another chance. 但他們沒有再給他機會
[11:27] And then summer came. And with it, the heat. 然後,就到了夏天,伴隨著酷熱
[11:34] And a new word: humidity. 還伴隨著一個新單詞:潮濕
[11:40] – Dad, it’s still not working. – Wait. – 爸爸,還是不行 – 等等
[11:48] It’s too hot. 太熱了
[11:54] – It’s still not coming through the holes. – Hang on there. – 噴頭仍然沒有水流出來 – 先等等
[12:00] Wait. 等等
[12:04] It’s coming. 來了…
[12:11] It’s working. 有了有了
[12:16] – Well done, Dad. It’s lovely and cold. – I love you. – 太好了,爸爸,太涼爽了 – 我愛你
[12:23] Ariel, Dad has an audition. 愛蕊兒,爸爸要去試鏡
[12:26] – Dad! – What? – 爸爸! – 什麼?
[12:29] – What are you doing? – I’m reading my scripts. – 你在幹什麼? – 在看劇本
[12:32] – Why? – Because I’m learning my lines. – 嗯? – 我在背我要演的部分
[12:41] Dad, can we stay here all day? 爸爸,我們可以一直就在這兒嗎?
[12:47] – Dad, America’s okay. – Great. – 爸爸,美國真好 – 太棒了
[12:51] – Dad? – What? – 爸爸? – 什麼?
[12:53] Nothing. 沒什麼
[13:13] What are we doing here? 我們這是在這兒幹什麼?…
[13:27] Dad, Ariel’s upset. 爸爸,愛蕊兒不舒服
[13:29] – She’s been too long in the bath. – What’s wrong with you? – 她在浴缸裡呆得太久了 – 怎麼了?
[13:33] – My feet are like prunes. – What? – 我的腳沒了知覺 – 什麼?
[13:34] They’re like prunes. 腳沒了知覺
[13:36] Oh, Jesus. Where’s your ma? 噢,上帝,你媽媽呢?
[13:49] Are you okay? 還好吧?
[13:54] It’s too hot. 太熱了
[14:00] Dad, how are you gonna get that air conditioner up and down the path? 爸爸,你打算把空調怎麼弄到浴缸那兒?
[14:06] Dad, how are you gonna– 爸爸,你打算…
[14:11] Come on! 過來!
[14:17] Dad, they’re gonna shoot you. 爸爸,他們會要你的命的
[14:28] – Dad, look out! – Asshole! – 爸爸,當心! – 混蛋!
[14:35] Look, it’s Dad. 看,是爸爸
[14:41] – You’re using, Papo. – No. – 你正在使用,帕珀 – 沒有…
[14:45] Don’t you walk– 你難道沒去…
[14:49] Can I have some of whatever he’s on? 他老在哪兒唱,你就不能來點別的
[14:52] Crazy, fucking Irishman. 他媽的愛爾蘭瘋子
[15:21] Christy, open the door. 克裡絲蒂,開門
[15:23] Mom, Dad’s got an air conditioner! 媽媽,爸爸搞回來一台空調!
[15:27] He’s coming! 來了!…
[15:32] – Walk away from me! Go on. – Jesus! You’ll have a heart attack. – 閃開,快 – 上帝!你心臟病又要發了
[15:36] – Open the window. – Open the window, Mom! – 開窗 – 開窗,媽媽!
[16:31] What’s wrong? 怎麼了?
[16:34] Wrong plug. 插頭是壞的
[16:40] 25 cents short. 少了25美分
[16:42] That’s no use to me. I got to make a living. $1.99. 這不行,我要過活啊,要1.99美元
[16:46] I’ll give it to you tomorrow. 我明天會給你的
[16:49] – You’re from the junkies’ building, right? – So? – 你住在吸毒區裡,對嗎? – 那怎麼樣?
[16:52] Look at that. 看看這個
[16:55] That’s from holding the knife of a junkie. 這是為了奪取吸毒者手上的匕首
[16:58] I got 25 stitches. He got probation. 縫了25針,他卻被判緩刑
[17:05] Do I look like a junkie to you? 你覺得我像吸毒者嗎?
[17:10] $1.99. 1.99美元
[17:36] – What’s that? – There’s 5 cents on each of those. – 這是什麼? – 這裡每一樣5美分
[17:41] – Where’s the $100 I gave you? -I put it in the bank like you insisted. – 我給你的100元錢呢? – 如你要求,存入了銀行
[18:04] And 25 cents. 25美分
[18:09] And $2. Mr. American Dream. 還有2美元,美國夢先生
[18:13] And one plug. 還要一個插頭
[18:17] And 1 cent. 還有1美分
[18:23] Dad, don’t worry. Mom’s breathing’s okay. 爸爸,別擔心,媽媽呼吸很均勻
[18:26] Is it okay? 好嗎?
[18:30] It’s the lemon drops. They’re magic. 是檸檬糖,會變魔術
[18:31] You take them, and you forget about your breathing. 服入後,你會忘掉你的呼吸
[18:44] Say your prayers. 祈禱吧
[18:51] It’s all right. 好了
[18:57] Go on, get your head in there. Is that good? 來,把頭放在那兒,很好吧?
[18:59] Is that lovely? Yeah? 可愛嗎?是嗎?
[19:02] – Get a load of that! – Get Christy! – 仔細看! – 叫克裡絲蒂!
[19:04] Come on, get your face in there. Look at that. 來,面向這個,看著它
[19:08] You’re a genius, Dad. 你真是天才,爸爸
[19:17] Hey, gringo! 嘿,外國佬!
[19:19] Gringo, what the hell’s going on up there? 外國佬,上面到底怎麼回事啊?
[19:26] We got out of there as fast as we could. 我們盡快離開了那兒
[19:30] We went to the bank, took out our money… 我們去了銀行,取出了錢…
[19:33] …and went to the movies where it was lovely and cool. 然後去看了場電影,很好看,很酷
[20:08] Listen, don’t be upset. E.T.’s gone to Heaven. 聽著,別心煩了,E.T.上天了
[20:11] – But they said he went home. – Well, that’s the same thing. – 但他們說,他回家了 – 呃,都是一樣的
[20:18] It’s not. 不一樣
[20:24] I miss things. 我懷念一些事情
[20:29] What do you miss? 懷念什麼?
[20:31] Things. I have no one to play with. 一些事情,沒有人和我一道玩了
[20:36] – You have your sister to play with. – No. She plays with her camcorder. – 你姐姐會陪你玩 – 不,她老是玩她的攝像機
[20:42] And I have no one to tell my secrets to. 還有,沒有人能傾聽我的秘密了
[20:45] Christy tells them to her camcorder. 克裡絲蒂能向攝像機傾訴
[20:48] And she won’t let me hear what she says. 還有,她不讓我聽她說的話
[20:53] And you don’t play with us anymore. 還有,你再也不會陪我們玩了
[20:59] – I do play with you. – Not like you used to. – 我和你一起玩啊 – 不像你以前那樣了
[21:11] Here you go! 走這邊!
[21:17] Step right up, pop the balloon to win a prize. 扔球贏大獎
[21:21] – Pick a number. – Dad! – 選個數字 – 爸爸!
[21:24] Dad, you can win E.T.! 爸爸,可以贏E.T.!
[21:32] It’s a game of chance. It’s as simple as pie. 試試運氣,超級簡單
[21:37] Just throw the ball through the hoop seven times… 只要投中七次…
[21:40] – …and you win E.T. – Seven times? Is that all? – 就能得到E.T. – 七次?就行了?
[21:44] – Can adults play? – Sure. – 大人可以玩嗎? – 當然
[21:46] – Simple as pie. – That’s $2. – 太簡單了 – 兩美元一次
[21:48] Keep throwing as long as you double up your dollars. 只要你不停的玩,就能收益翻倍
[21:50] If you win, you get the money back and any prize you like. 要是贏了,除了賺回本,還能得到喜歡的獎品
[21:53] – You get all your money back if you win? – Yes. And any doll you like. – 只要贏了就能拿回本金? – 不錯,還有喜歡的公仔
[22:02] Yes! 棒!
[22:03] – That’s one. – Come on, Johnny. – 一個了 – 再來,約翰尼
[22:10] – Two down. Five to go. $4. – Come on, we’ll get there. – 兩球進洞,還剩五個,就能拿回4美元 – 來,我們達到目的了
[22:14] Come on, Dad. You’re excellent. You’re brilliant. 來,爸爸,你超優秀,超棒
[22:16] All right, don’t worry. I’ll get it in. 好了,別擔心,我會中的
[22:18] – Mom, is Dad going to win? – Of course he is, darling. – 媽媽,爸爸會贏嗎? – 當然會,親愛的
[22:25] Come on, Dad. 快,爸爸
[22:28] Yes! 太好了!
[22:30] Three, four, five. Very good. Only two to go. 三、四、五,很好,還剩兩個
[22:38] $8. 八美元
[22:42] Game of chance. Simple as pie. 試試運氣,超級簡單
[22:44] You can keep throwing as long as you double up your dollars. 只要你不停玩,就能收益翻倍
[22:47] Shit! 該死!
[22:49] – Number five, two to go. $16. – Let’s go for it. – 第五隻球了,還有兩隻,16美元 – 我們加油
[22:53] – Come on, Dad. Only two more to go. – All right. I’ll get this. Don’t worry. – 投啊,爸爸,還有兩個了 – 好了,我會贏的,放心吧
[23:00] $32. We got $32 over here. 32美元,這兒已經得到了32美元了
[23:04] – I don’t need a crowd. – Well, you’re the main attraction. – 我希望人還是少些好 – 好吧,你集中注意力吧
[23:13] Game of chance. Simple as pie. 試試運氣,超級簡單
[23:27] $64. Are we finished, sir? 64美元,放棄了嗎,先生?
[23:31] Angela. Over here. 安吉拉,過來
[23:35] I got $55. 我有55美元
[23:37] – Here,I have another $5. – Just need $4 more. – 我這兒有5美元 – 還需要4美元
[23:40] – Dad, it doesn’t matter. – No. – 爸爸,沒關係的 – 不行
[23:43] Just take it, Johnny. 拿著,約翰尼
[23:46] And $1 change for the big girl. Only one to go. 1美元找給姐姐,還有最後一發了
[23:49] One ball to go for the big doll for the little girl. 還有一球就能為這個小姑娘贏得一個公仔了
[23:53] Don’t let him break your concentration, Johnny. 別受干擾,約翰尼
[24:07] – Give me the rent money. – What? – 把房租給我 – 什麼?
[24:11] – Give me the rent money. – Please don’t do this to me tonight. – 房租給我 – 拜託今晚別這樣逼我
[24:15] I can’t lose in front of the kids again, Sarah. 在孩子們面前我不會再輸了,莎拉
[24:37] Wait a minute. We got $128 over here. 稍等,我們有128美元
[24:40] Go on, Dad. 繼續,爸爸
[24:50] – We’re finished now, sir. – Leave it, please. – 結束了,先生 – 請先別動
[24:57] Go for it, man! 贏回來啊,老兄!
[25:04] We can’t blow all our money. 我們不能把錢都壓在這
[25:07] I believe in you, the kids believe in you, and you can win that doll. 我相信你,孩子們也相信你,你能贏的
[25:12] – Go on. – You’re gonna win. I just know it. – 繼續 – 你會贏的,我知道
[25:26] And then I used all my willpower to quieten the crowd. 那時,我竭盡全力讓人群安靜
[25:36] But it didn’t work. 但沒有作用
[26:01] Every cent of every penny we owned… 為了一個價值30美元的E.T.
[26:04] …was down for an E.T. doll worth $30. 我們落得個分文不剩
[26:09] So I said: 於是我說:
[26:11] “Frankie, I have to ask you for a second wish.” “弗蘭克,我必須得向你許第二個願望.”
[26:24] And to this day, my dad still believes it was him who won the E.T. doll. 直到今天,爸爸還一直認為是他贏得了E.T.公仔
[26:55] Fee, fie, foe… 啡,咄,缶…
[26:58] …fum! 昉!
[27:00] I smell the blood of an Irishwoman! 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道!
[27:05] Give me a bite of you! 讓我咬一口!
[27:09] Come on, Christy. Come on. 來吧,克裡絲蒂,來吧
[27:11] Run, E.T.! 快跑,E.T.!
[27:14] Help! Ariel! 救命啊! 愛蕊兒!
[27:17] Fee, fie, foe, fum! 啡,咄,缶,昉!
[27:21] I smell the blood of an Irishwoman! 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道!
[27:34] Run, E.T., it’s the monster! 快跑,E.T.,怪物來了!
[27:37] Fee, fie, foe, fum! 啡,咄,缶,昉!
[27:42] I smell the blood of an Irishman! 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道!
[28:08] – Johnny, what’s wrong? – I was looking for him. – 約翰尼,怎麼了? – 我在找他
[28:17] I was looking for Frankie. 我在尋找弗蘭克
[28:23] Just play with the kids, Johnny. 和孩子們玩吧,約翰尼
[28:27] I couldn’t find him. 我找不到他
[28:31] Am I going insane? 我瘋了嗎?
[28:35] Just act, Johnny. Just act. 只是做戲而已,約翰尼,只是做戲而已
[28:39] Go on, love. 繼續,親愛的
[28:45] Fee, fie, foe, fum! 啡,咄,缶,昉!
[28:53] I still smell the blood… 我聞到了愛爾蘭…
[28:57] …of an Irishwoman! …女人血的味道!
[29:01] Come on, give me your finger. 來吧,讓我咬掉你的指頭
[29:06] Christy, I’ll save you! 克裡絲蒂,我來救你!
[29:19] No, get off her now, Dad! 不,放過她吧,爸爸!
[29:25] You didn’t find me. 你找不到我
[29:27] I wasn’t looking for you. 我不是在找你
[29:32] Exactly. You weren’t looking for me. 說真的,你找不到我的
[29:37] There’s nowhere you could hide I wouldn’t find you. 你無論藏哪兒,我都不會找不到你的
[29:51] Fee, fie, foe, fum! 啡,咄,缶,昉!
[29:57] – Girls. – I still smell the blood of an Irishwoman. – 姑娘們 – 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道!
[30:03] Take the bag. Take the money. Go to Heaven. Marina will look after you. 拿著這個包,還有這些錢 去天堂吧,瑪麗娜會照顧你們的
[30:08] I smell the blood of an Irishwoman. 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道!
[30:16] – Hi, you two. – How are you doing, girls? – 嗨,兩位 – 你們好,姑娘們
[30:18] You’re a little later than usual. Where’s your mom? 你們比通常晚了點兒,你們的媽媽呢?
[30:21] My mom is playing with Dad on her own. 媽媽正自己在和爸爸玩
[30:26] Fee, fie… 啡,咄…
[30:29] …foe, fum! …缶,昉!
[30:34] I smell the blood of an Irishwoman. 我聞到了愛爾蘭女人血的味道!
[30:52] Fee, fie… 啡,咄…
[30:57] …foe, fum! …缶,昉!
[31:01] I still smell the blood… 我聞到了愛爾蘭…
[31:05] …of an Irishwoman. …女人血的味道!
[31:12] – Where are the kids? – Leave it on. – 孩子們呢? – 別
[31:17] It’s all right. It’s okay. 好了,好了
[31:31] – Where are the kids? – They’re fine. – 孩子們呢? – 他們很好
[31:32] They’re in Heaven. Marina’s looking after them. 他們去了天堂,瑪麗娜會照顧她們的
[31:45] – Come on to me. Come on. – No! – 過來,過來 – 不!
[33:27] And that was the moment the baby was conceived. 這就是孕育生命的時刻
[33:48] What’s wrong? 怎麼了?
[33:52] Was it that good? 是好?
[33:57] Was it that bad? 還是壞?
[34:00] Look at me, Sarah. 看著我,莎拉
[34:06] Are you all right? 你還好嗎?
[34:11] What’s wrong? 怎麼了?
[34:18] Come here to me. 過來
[34:21] I can’t. 我不
[34:24] Come here to me. 過來
[34:29] Look at me and tell me the truth. 看著我,告訴我真相
[34:42] Frankie had your eyes, Johnny. 弗蘭克和你的眼睛一模一樣,約翰尼
[34:58] Say something. 說話啊
[35:05] You blame me. 你在怪我
[35:08] I should have been there to catch him when he fell down the stairs. 他跌下樓梯時,我應該去拉他一把的
[35:13] It’s my fault. 是我的錯
[35:16] I don’t blame you. 我沒有怪你
[36:04] We had to go to a Catholic school. So my dad took a night job. 我們必須得去天主教學校,於是爸爸找了份夜班
[36:09] Ariel was worried about a blind man called Jos? 愛蕊兒很擔心一個叫約澤的盲人
[36:12] Everybody smile and say “cheese.” 大家笑啊,一齊講”茄子”
[36:15] Cheese! 茄子!
[36:18] Christy, why can Jos?not see? 克裡絲蒂,為什麼不見約澤呢?
[36:21] It’s not Jos? it’s: 不是約澤,而是:
[36:23] O say can you see 噢,說你能看見
[36:38] I helped, too. 這也有我的功勞
[36:40] Fill the bag with these, like that. Yellow ones. 裝滿這個,像這樣,黃色的那種
[36:43] Okay. 好的
[36:53] Statue of Liberty. 自由女神
[36:54] Nation, friends, and caring. 國家,朋友,還有人道
[36:59] So now we’re all together. 現在我們都齊備了
[37:04] I’m hungry! 我餓了!
[37:06] Keep your eye on the meter. 盯著儀表一直看
[37:08] And get in the cab and keep your ear on the radio. 上計程車去,注意聽廣播噢
[37:10] I won’t be long. And lock the doors. 我不會很久的,門鎖上
[37:18] 401 to Base. If you can hear me, come in. 401呼喚地下室,聽見的話,進來
[37:23] Hello, Base here. Where’s your dad, girls? 喂,這裡是地下室,你爸爸呢,姑娘們?
[37:26] He’s in his audition. 他去試鏡了
[37:30] – Where are you? – I’m not positive. – 你們在哪兒? – 我不能確定
[37:34] Christy, do you know where you are? 克裡絲蒂,你知道你在哪兒嗎?
[37:38] No. 不知道
[37:40] Are you on Broadway? 你們在百老匯?
[37:42] – Yeah. – I think so. – 是的 – 應該是
[37:44] Near where? 靠近哪兒?
[37:47] – Near the audition. – Yeah. Very good. – 靠近試鏡房 – 是的,很好
[37:56] Is my baby all right? 我的孩子好嗎?
[38:01] How are you feeling? 你感覺怎麼樣?
[38:03] Fine. A little bit tired. But other than that, I’m okay. 很好,有點疲憊,但除此之外一切都好
[38:27] Mom, do you think Dad will know who I am? 媽媽,你覺得爸爸會知道我是誰嗎?
[38:35] You look great. You’ll knock them out. 你看起來很棒,讓人大吃一驚
[38:39] – Can you guess what they are? – Ariel’s an angel. – 你猜他們是誰? – 愛蕊兒是天使
[38:45] Christy’s a forest. 克裡絲蒂是森林
[38:47] – She’s autumn. – No, fall. – 他是秋天 – 不,是”秋季”
[38:50] That’s what they call it here in America. Fall. Like leaves fall. 美國人是這樣講的,”秋季” 代表樹葉落下的意思
[38:54] You guys look great. They look great. 你們看起來很不錯,他們也很好
[38:56] – Irish. Spare a quarter, please? – I got a quarter. – 愛爾蘭人,給我25美分吧,拜託? – 我有個25美分的硬幣
[39:01] You’re the best. He gave me a quarter, Angela. 你最好了,他給了我25美分,安吉拉
[39:05] He gave me a quarter. 他給了我25美分
[39:06] – There you go. – Thank you, sir. – 拿去吧 – 多謝,先生
[39:33] – Who are they? – That’s the Irish. – 他們是誰? – 愛爾蘭人
[39:38] What’s wrong? 怎麼了?
[39:44] Everyone else has bought their costumes. 其他人都購置了裝束
[39:48] – We look stupid. – No, you don’t. – 我們看起來很愚蠢 – 不會的
[39:58] And last but not least, a special prize this year… 最後的壓軸戲是今年的特別獎…
[40:01] …for the best homemade costume goes to the Sullivan sisters. 最佳自制服裝獎,頒給薩利文姐妹
[40:14] You can’t throw away your prize. 獎品是不能扔掉的
[40:16] – Best homemade costume. – They made it up because they pity us. – 最佳自制服裝獎 – 他們是由於同情我們,才設了這個獎項
[40:20] – You got it ’cause you’re different. – We don’t want to be. – 你榮獲是因為你與眾不同 – 我們不想與眾不同
[40:23] We want to be the same as everybody else. 我們想和其他人一樣
[40:25] Why would you wanna be the same as everybody else? 為什麼你們想和其他人一樣?
[40:27] – Everybody else goes trick-or-treating. – What’s that? – 其他人都是”不給糖,就搗蛋” – 什麼?
[40:31] It’s what they do here for Halloween. 就是他們在萬聖節前夕幹的事兒
[40:33] Like “Help-the-Halloween” party? 就像”救救萬聖節”派對?
[40:36] No, not “Help-the-Halloween” party. 不是,不是”救救萬聖節”派對
[40:38] You don’t ask for help in America. You demand it. 要知道,在美國別去尋求幫助
[40:41] Trick or treat. You don’t ask. You threaten. “不給糖,就搗蛋”,別問,意味著害怕
[40:43] – You can’t do that on our street. – Why not? – 在我們的街道上,你們這樣不行 – 為什麼不行?
[40:46] Because you can’t threaten drug addicts and transvestites, that’s why. 因為你不能暗示吸毒和易裝,這就是原因
[40:50] What are transvestites? 什麼叫”易裝”?
[40:53] A man who dresses up as a woman. 就是一個男的化妝成一個女的
[40:55] – For Halloween? – No, all the time. – 在萬聖節前夕? – 不,隨時
[40:59] Come on. 來吧
[41:02] – Why? – It’s just what they do here, okay? – 為什麼啊? – 這兒他們就是這麼做的,知道嗎?
[41:08] We were allowed to go trick-or-treating in our stupid building. 我們在這所乏味的寓所裡 被准予玩”不給糖,就搗蛋”遊戲
[41:15] Trick or treat! “不給糖,就搗蛋”!
[41:19] – Dad, get out of here! – Trick or treat! – 爸爸,快離開這兒 -“不給糖,就搗蛋”!
[41:25] Come on, let’s try another door. 好了,我們換個門試試看
[41:37] Answer the fucking door. 媽的快來開門啊
[41:42] – Why won’t they answer? – Maybe they’re afraid. – 怎麼沒有反應? – 可能是害怕了
[41:53] We’re nice kids, so let us in. 我們是善良的孩子,快讓我們進去
[41:55] – How many doors is that? – Four. – 敲了幾家了? – 四家了
[41:59] Why am I so anxious? 我為什麼總是很焦慮?
[42:04] It’s the stairs, Johnny. 是因為樓梯上發生的事情,約翰尼
[42:13] – It says “keep away.” – I don’t care. Come on, Christy. – 寫著”走開” – 我才不管呢,來,克裡絲蒂
[42:18] Trick or treat! “不給糖,就搗蛋”
[42:32] Trick or treat. “不給糖,就搗蛋”
[42:39] Who’s there? 誰啊?
[42:43] – Someone’s in there. – Oh, my God! – 有人在的 – 噢,我的天!
[42:53] No drugs here! Other door. 這兒沒有毒品!隔壁去
[42:58] Knock again. I dare you. 再敲,敢不敢
[43:04] – Trick or treat! – Who– – “不給糖,就搗蛋”! – 誰…
[43:12] Go away! 走開!
[43:17] What? 什麼啊?
[43:19] Hello. 嗨
[43:31] – Are you the kids from upstairs? – Yeah. – 你們是樓上的小孩? – 是的
[43:39] – Is this Halloween? – Yeah. – 今天是萬聖節前夕? – 是的
[43:45] – Where are you from? – Ireland. – 你們哪兒人? – 愛爾蘭
[43:48] You came all the way to America to trick-or-treat? 你們千里迢迢來到美國 就為了玩”不給糖,就搗蛋”?
[43:51] Yeah. 是的
[43:56] Come in. 進來吧
[44:01] – Are there only two of you? – Two girls. – 就你們倆? – 兩個女孩
[45:01] Are they all right in there? 她們在那兒還好嗎?
[45:12] They’ll be fine. 沒事的
[45:25] – What’s your name? – Mateo. – What’s yours? – Ariel. Hello. – 你叫什麼? – 馬蒂奧 – 你呢? – 愛蕊兒,幸會
[45:31] – My name’s Christy. – Hi, Christy. – 我叫克裡絲蒂 – 嗨,克裡絲蒂
[45:33] – Is that our building? – Yes, it is. – 這是我們的房子嗎? – 是的
[45:39] Looks like a haunted house. 看起來就像是鬼屋
[45:42] It is haunted. But it’s not scary. 是在鬧鬼,但並不嚇人
[45:47] – It’s a magic house. – Frankie believed in magic. – 是魔術房 – 弗蘭克相信魔術的
[45:52] – Who’s that? – Frankie. Our brother. He died. – 誰? – 弗蘭克,我們的弟弟,夭折了
[45:57] He fell down the stairs when he was two. 他在兩歲時從樓梯上摔下來
[46:01] We thought he was okay. 我們以為他沒事
[46:04] But there was something in his brain. 但是事實上他腦部出問題了
[46:07] A brain tumour. 長了腦瘤
[46:10] And for three years it got bigger and bigger. 三年以來情況越來越嚴重
[46:13] It was malignant. 而且是惡性腦瘤
[46:21] Are you crying? 你哭了嗎?
[46:29] Are you? 有嗎?
[46:34] It’s okay. He’s in Heaven now. 現在已經沒事了,他已經上天堂了
[46:38] Is that your hand? 是你的手印嗎?
[46:43] – Yes. – Is that blood? – 是的 – 是血嗎?
[46:53] Spaghetti sauce. 番茄醬而已
[46:56] Come here. 過來
[47:00] I better treat you or you’ll trick me, am I right? 我最好還是招待一下你們, 不然你們就要騙我了?
[47:02] – Yeah. – Okay, let’s find something. -耶 -好,我們來看看吧
[47:08] Let’s see. So, what’s in the fridge? 我們來看看,對了,冰箱裡有什麼東西?
[47:15] Nothing. 什麼都沒有
[47:23] How about this? 這個如何呢?
[47:27] – How much is in it? – A lot. Mateo’s fortune. – 裡面有多少錢呢? – 很多,馬蒂奧的財產
[47:30] – It’s too much. – No, it’s not. – 太多了 – 不,不多
[47:33] When luck comes knocking on your door, you can’t turn it away. 當運氣來時,你想擋也擋不住
[47:36] – Happy Halloween. – Okay, happy Halloween. Bye. – 萬聖節快樂! – 萬聖節快樂!再見!
[47:40] Hi, Dad! 嗨,爸爸
[47:45] We’re going to show Mam what we got, okay? 我們去給媽媽看看我們得到的,好嗎?
[48:03] Happy Halloween. 萬聖節快樂!
[48:05] Happy Halloween, Mateo. 萬聖節快樂,馬蒂奧
[48:13] He was really nice, and he gave us lots of money. 他真的很好,給了我們很多錢
[48:16] How much does it add up to, Christy? 加起來有多少,克莉絲蒂?
[48:20] Two hundred and forty pennies, twelve nickels, and two dimes. 240個美分,12個五分鎳幣,另外2個一角硬幣
[48:24] – How much is that all together? – $3.20. – 總共有多少? – $3.20
[48:32] – And he had nothing in his fridge? – Just medicine. – 他冰箱裡什麼都沒有嗎? – 只有藥而已
[48:36] We should invite him over. 我們應該邀請他過來吃飯
[48:39] No way. 不行
[48:40] He gives me the heebie-jeebies. 我看見他就起雞皮疙瘩
[48:53] – What is it? – It’s called colcannon. – 那是什麼東西? – 是馬鈴薯捲心菜泥
[48:57] It’s potatoes mixed with curly kale. 是馬鈴薯拌羽衣甘藍
[49:02] Right. Plates, please. 好的,拿碟子來
[49:08] Thank you. 謝謝
[49:24] Wow! That means you’re gonna be rich. 呵呵,你將來會很有錢
[49:32] Halloween is called the Day of Ancestors. 萬聖節被稱為祖先們的節日
[49:35] When the dead come back, you hear their voices. 當亡靈們回來的時候, 你可以聽到聲音
[49:38] How do you hear them? 怎麼聽到他們的聲音?
[49:41] You hear their voices through the men dancing. 可以從他們跳舞的聲音中感覺
[49:44] What do they say? 他們說什麼了?
[49:53] They complain. 他們在抱怨
[49:57] “You don’t pay attention to me. “你們沒有重視我,
[50:01] “You don’t feed me. 你們沒有餵飽我,
[50:04] “I’m hungry.” “我很餓.”
[50:08] Are they ever happy? 他們會有開心的時候嗎?
[50:10] When they’re happy, you never hear from them. 當他們開心的時候, 你是聽不到什麼聲音的
[50:35] You’re magic. You’re winning everything. 你真是好厲害,你會得到你想要的一切
[50:41] That means you’re gonna get married. 那意味著你要結婚了
[50:56] Christy! 克莉絲蒂!
[51:03] Who’s that? 那是什麼?
[51:27] You see that? 你看到了嗎?
[51:34] Do you not think I’m bad, or are you just saying I’m good ’cause– 你不覺得我畫的很差勁嗎, 或者你認為我畫的好僅僅是因為…
[51:38] You are. 你畫的很好
[51:43] – Am I doing the wings nice? – You’re doing great. – 我畫的翅膀漂亮嗎? – 很棒
[51:47] – Really? – Yes. – 真的嗎? – 是的
[51:49] I thought I was bad. 我以為我畫的不行
[51:53] You’re doing great. 你做的很好
[51:57] – Is that you in the pictures? – Yeah. -照片裡的是你嗎? -是的
[52:03] So you were rich? 那你很富有了?
[52:09] Is that why the angel has blue blood? 那就是為什麼天使有藍色血液嗎?
[52:17] You know, in the Irish language, the word for “black man” is fear gorm. 你知道嗎,在愛爾蘭語言中, “黑人”實際上代表害怕坑髒
[52:23] But that really means “blue man.” 但那實際上是”藍人”的意思
[52:27] The word for “black man” is fear dub. 為”黑人”下的定義就是害怕鬼神
[52:30] And that means “the Devil.” 也就是”魔鬼”的意思
[52:34] You have us figured out? 你真是瞭解我們
[52:56] They can’t wipe us out, they can’t lick us. 他們不能讓抹除我們的存在,他們不能趕我們
[53:00] We’ll go on forever, Pa, ’cause we’re the people. 我們會永遠繼續的, 因為我們是公民
[53:06] “I said in mine heart, go to now… “我在礦井的深處說到,進去…
[53:09] “…prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure.” Awesome. “證明你是快樂的, 所以享受快樂吧.”噁心
[53:14] Johnny, come to bed. It’s late, come on. 約翰尼, 上床吧,已經很晚了
[53:19] Put the script down now. 把劇本先擱在一邊吧
[53:32] – You’re happy. – I am. It’s something Mateo said. – 你很開心 – 是的,是馬蒂奧提到的一些事情
[53:39] What’s he say? 他說什麼了?
[53:42] He said everything’s gonna be all right. 他說一切都會正常的
[53:46] And the baby will bring its own luck. 寶寶也會給自己帶來幸運的
[53:52] The baby will bring its own luck. 寶寶也會給自己帶來幸運的
[54:02] That’s it there. You see? 這裡就是 看見了嗎?
[54:05] I could be wrong… 我可能錯了…
[54:08] …but I haven’t felt the baby move for a couple of weeks. 但我有兩個星期沒有感覺到寶寶的存在了
[54:26] It’s serious. 這很嚴重
[54:33] This baby will not go full term. 胎兒很可能出現早產的情況,
[54:36] And if it did, it would be extremely dangerous to your health. 即使不早產 對你也非常危險
[54:43] If you decide to go ahead with this, you’ll have to be a very brave woman. 如果你堅持要這樣,那你必須是勇敢的女人
[54:48] But I thought the doctor said you couldn’t have any more babies. 我想醫生說過你不能再多要孩子了
[54:53] Sometimes, Ariel, doctors are wrong. 有時醫生也會說錯的,愛蕊兒
[54:58] There. It just kicked. 看看吧,寶寶剛剛踢了一腳
[55:03] Oh, my God! 我的天
[55:07] Johnny, feel it. 約翰尼, 感覺到了嗎?
[55:14] I remember the first time you kicked, Christy. 我記得你第一次踢腳,克莉絲蒂
[55:18] It was in one of your dad’s plays. 是在你爸爸的一次表演中
[55:22] Every time he spoke, you kicked. 他一說話你就踢我
[55:26] Like you were applauding him. 感覺好像你在為他鼓掌加油
[55:28] – Did I ever kick? – You kicked like a mule, night and day. – 我有踢過你嗎? – 你像騾子一樣,每日每夜的踢
[55:37] There it is again. 又來了
[55:41] Johnny, did you feel it? 約翰尼,你感覺到了嗎?
[55:52] I can’t feel anything. 什麼都沒有
[56:06] Do you want me to lie? 你希望我撒謊嗎?
[56:08] You’re the only actor in the world who can’t lie, Johnny. 你是這世上唯一不能撒謊的演員,約翰尼
[56:11] – Not even for the sake of your kids? – What does that mean? – 即使是為了孩子們好也不行嗎? – 什麼意思?
[56:15] If you can’t touch somebody you created… 如果你不能觸摸你創造的生命……
[56:17] …how can you create somebody that’ll touch anybody? 還怎麼期望這條生命去觸碰別人
[56:20] – What are you going on about? – Acting, Johnny. – 你到底要怎麼樣? – 繼續表演,約翰尼
[56:23] And bringing something to life. It’s the same thing. 給生活帶來一些生趣,就是這麼回事
[56:26] That’s why you can’t get a job acting, because you can’t feel anything. 這就是你找不到表演工作的原因, 因為你沒有感情,麻木
[56:33] This baby’s not Frankie, Sarah. 這寶寶不是弗蘭克,莎拉
[56:43] Look at me. Why don’t you look at me? 看著我,為什麼你不看著我?
[56:52] You’ve gotten over him. 你已經忘記他了
[57:00] I had to get over him, Johnny, for the sake of the kids. 我必須忘記他,約翰尼, 這是為了孩子們好
[57:04] So you’re gonna put your life on the line for the sake of the kids? 所以你甘願所有的生活都是為了孩子們好
[57:08] – And that’s protecting them? – Yes. – 那是為了保護他們? – 是的
[57:10] – That’s a total contradiction. – How? – 這真是自相矛盾 – 為什麼?
[57:13] You know what the doctor said. 你知道醫生怎麼說嗎?
[57:18] I don’t care what they said. 我才不管他們說什麼
[57:21] What do they know about us? And my baby? 他們一點都不瞭解我們, 也不瞭解我的寶寶
[57:27] I gotta fucking get out of here. 我必須要離開這裡
[57:29] Where are you going? 你要去哪?
[57:31] – This is real. – No! – 這是真的 – 不
[57:33] This is real. It’s not a fucking play! 這都是真的,不是演戲一樣理想
[57:36] What are you talking about? Where are you going? 你在說什麼? 你要去哪?
[57:38] – Let me get out. – No. – 讓我出去 – 不
[57:40] You’ll upset the kids! 你會嚇到孩子們的
[57:45] I’ll be back in a minute. 我馬上回來
[57:48] Johnny, come back. Johnny, where are you going? 約翰尼,回來 約翰尼,你要去哪?
[57:53] Johnny, you’re scaring me. Come back. 約翰尼,你嚇到我了,快回來
[57:56] Just come back. Johnny, please. 求你了,約翰尼,快回來
[58:24] All right? Everything all right? 沒事吧?一切都沒問題吧?
[58:47] The baby will bring its own luck, will it? 寶寶會有自己的好運的,不是嗎?
[58:52] I’ll tell you the luck the baby will bring. The baby could infect her… 我會告訴你寶寶會帶來什麼好運吧 寶寶會讓它媽媽受感染的……
[58:56] …and two giris will be left without their ma. 兩個小女孩就沒有媽媽了
[58:59] So keep your trap shut. 所以就不要再誤導她了
[59:03] You don’t believe. 你不相信嗎?
[59:10] In what? 相信什麼?
[59:16] God? 上帝嗎?
[59:19] You know, I asked him a favour. 你知道嗎,當初我只是找上帝幫個忙
[59:22] I asked him to take me instead of him. 我請求上帝帶我走,不要帶他走
[59:26] And he took the both of us. 然而上帝把我們都帶走了
[59:30] And look what he put in my place. 看看上帝都給我帶來了什麼?
[59:39] I’m a fucking ghost. I don’t exist. 我像幽靈一樣,我活的沒個人樣
[59:43] I can’t think. I can’t laugh. I can’t cry. 我不能哭,不能笑,不能思考
[59:48] I can’t fucking feel! 我也沒有感覺
[59:56] Do you wanna be me? 你要成為我嗎?
[59:59] – Do you wanna be in my place? – I wish. – 你想處在我的位置嗎? – 我希望可以
[1:00:09] Are you in love with her? 你愛上她了嗎?
[1:00:16] – Are you in love with her? – No. – 你愛上她了嗎? – 不
[1:00:23] I’m in love with you. 我愛上你了
[1:00:31] And I’m in love with your beautiful woman. 我愛上了你身邊美麗的女人
[1:00:34] And I’m in love with your kids. 我也愛上了你的孩子們
[1:00:38] And I’m even in love with your unborn child. 我甚至也愛上了你沒有出生的寶寶
[1:00:46] I’m even in love with your anger! 我甚至也愛上了你發火的樣子
[1:00:51] I’m in love with anything that lives! 我喜歡一切有生命的東西
[1:01:03] You’re dying. 你真要死了
[1:01:16] I’m sorry. 對不起
[1:02:29] That’s Frankie. 是弗蘭克
[1:03:56] I’m just scared. 我只是害怕
[1:04:00] It’s gone. I can’t make-believe anymore. 都過去了,我只是再也不能讓自己相信
[1:04:06] Sometimes, I think our entire lives are make-believe. 有時我感覺所有的生活就是為了讓自己相信
[1:04:11] This is make-believe. 這就是相信
[1:04:15] The air I breathe is make-believe. 我的呼吸就是相信
[1:04:19] Just make believe you’re happy, Johnny. Please, for the kids. 確信你是開心的,約翰尼 求求你,就算為了孩子們
[1:04:52] So I’m a little high… 我只是有點興奮
[1:04:54] Sometimes, it seemed like everyone in New York was an actor. 有時紐約的所有人好像都是演員,
[1:04:58] Even the stockbrokers. 即使是股票經濟人也是如此
[1:04:59] You might not think it to look at me… 你或許不想正眼瞧我,
[1:05:01] …and I know I’m white and everything, but I can rap. 而且我是白人, 但我也可以唱rap
[1:05:04] Help, somebody! Somebody call an ambulance! 救命! 快叫救護車
[1:05:09] Come on, man. Somebody, help! 快來人,救命
[1:05:16] He’s fallen down the stairs! 他從樓梯上摔下來了
[1:05:18] I think someone’s fallen down the stairs. 我想有人從樓梯上摔下來了
[1:05:21] I think it’s Mateo. Get your coat. 我想是馬蒂奧,快穿上衣服
[1:05:35] It’s Mateo. Will I get the lemon drops? 是馬蒂奧,我要去取檸檬糖嗎?
[1:05:37] – Yeah, and a pillow. – Okay. – 好,還要一個枕頭 – 好的
[1:05:40] Mateo! Did anyone call for help? 馬蒂奧!已經叫救護車了嗎?
[1:05:43] He just fainted. 他剛剛暈倒了
[1:05:45] Keep the dog away, man, keep him away. 讓它走開,別讓它過來
[1:05:47] – Go downstairs. – Stevie doesn’t let me. He’ll lock me out. – 下樓去 – 斯蒂維不讓我,他會把我鎖在門外
[1:05:50] That’s because you’re a junkie, Papo. Go and get an ambulance. 那是因為你是癮君子,帕珀 快去叫救護車
[1:05:54] Don’t do that. 別這樣
[1:05:57] – I did this to my brother. – No. It’s different. – 我這樣救過我的弟弟 – 不,現在不一樣
[1:06:01] Come on, come on. 加油,快醒醒
[1:06:07] Are you okay? 你還好嗎?
[1:06:23] – Are you okay? – Can’t seem to catch my breath. – 你還好嗎? – 感覺呼吸不過來
[1:06:26] – Just relax. – Here. – 放鬆些 – 嘗嘗這個
[1:06:31] – What are they? – They’re lemon drops. They’re magic. – 什麼東西? – 檸檬糖,它們很神奇的
[1:06:35] If you suck on some, they’ll make you better. 含著它們,你感覺會好些的
[1:06:39] – Is that right, Christy? – Yeah. – 是真的嗎 克莉絲蒂? – 是的
[1:06:43] My mom takes them to help the baby. 我媽媽用這個幫助寶寶
[1:06:49] I think you saved my life, Ariel. 我想是你救了我,愛蕊兒
[1:07:03] All right, that’s it. Get out of the fucking cab! 好了,就這樣吧, 你快給我下車
[1:07:09] What are you talking about? I was right in the middle of a flow. 你在說什麼呢? 我正講在興頭上
[1:07:12] Come on, what the hell is the matter with you, you freak? 別這樣,夥計,你到底怎麼了?
[1:07:15] Where’s the Bill of Rights? “權利自由法案”還存在嗎?
[1:07:18] – Get the fuck off me, you piece of shit. – Take your fucking handbag! – 快離我遠點,你這該死的 – 把你的手提包也取走
[1:07:24] Night, E.T. 晚安, E.T.
[1:07:25] Are you awake, Ariel? 你醒著嗎, 愛蕊兒?
[1:07:27] – Yeah. Are you, Christy? – Yeah. – 是的,你呢, 克莉絲蒂? – 是的,沒睡著
[1:07:31] – What’s wrong with Mateo? – Some disease. – 馬蒂奧到底怎麼了? – 他生病了
[1:07:34] – Will you get it? – What? – 你也會被傳染嗎? – 什麼?
[1:07:37] Mateo’s disease. 馬蒂奧的病
[1:07:42] – Why? – Because you kissed him. – 為什麼? – 因為你親過他
[1:07:48] No. 不,不會的
[1:07:50] – Night, Christy. – Night. -晚安,克莉絲蒂 -晚安
[1:08:43] There’s Dad. 爸爸在那
[1:08:57] Get him, Frankie, get him. 扔他,弗蘭克
[1:09:47] You okay? 你還好吧
[1:09:53] I was just out of breath. 我只是有點呼吸困難
[1:10:06] What was Frankie like? 弗蘭克是什麼樣的?
[1:10:11] A warrior. 他是個勇士
[1:10:21] What does that mean? 什麼意思?
[1:10:25] A warrior who’s not afraid to go to the other side. 一個無所畏懼,不怕到另一端的人
[1:10:28] The other side of what? 哪的另一端?
[1:10:34] This. 這裡
[1:10:37] Hi, Dad. 嗨,爸爸
[1:10:42] Ladies and gentlemen, we are not alone. 女士們先生們,我們並不孤獨
[1:10:46] Here on this little ball we call the Earth… 在這個被我們稱為地球的圓球中,
[1:10:50] …we have friends among us. 我們身邊有朋友的存在
[1:11:01] Don’t be scared. He’s not too well now. 不要害怕,他現在身體還比較虛弱
[1:11:03] Did he not take the lemon drops? 他沒有吃檸檬糖嗎?
[1:11:06] I don’t think they agree with him anymore. 我想它們再也幫不了他了
[1:11:31] Why do you have sores? 你為什麼會疼呢?
[1:11:43] If I tell you a secret, will you tell nobody else? 如果我告訴你一個秘密, 你是否可以保密呢?
[1:11:48] No, I won’t. 我不會告訴別人的
[1:11:54] I’m an alien. Like E.T. 我是外星人,和E.T.一樣
[1:12:04] From a different planet. 從另一個行星來
[1:12:08] My skin is too sensitive for this Earth. 我的皮膚不適應地球的氣候
[1:12:12] Right? 是吧?
[1:12:14] The air is too hot for me. 這裡對我來說太熱了
[1:12:19] Are you going home like E.T.? 你會像E.T.一樣回家嗎?
[1:12:24] I suppose I’m going home. 我想我要回家了
[1:12:27] When are you going? 你什麼時候走
[1:12:42] Soon. 很快
[1:12:44] Will you say goodbye to me? 你會同我說再見嗎?
[1:12:49] – I will. – Promise? – 我會的 – 一定,答應我?
[1:12:55] Yes, I promise. 是的,我答應你
[1:13:00] Mom’s having a baby. 媽媽要生寶寶了
[1:13:03] What do you think we should call it? 你覺得我們該給它起什麼名字呢?
[1:13:08] We’re going to call it after you. 我們要給它起你的名字
[1:13:23] I think he’s asleep. 我想他睡著了
[1:13:29] My mom had to go into hospital… 我媽媽要去醫院了…
[1:13:31] …so I thought about using my third wish. But I had to be careful. 所以我打算使用我的第三個願望, 但我要小心謹慎
[1:13:36] If the baby came too soon, the baby might die. 如果寶寶出生的太早, 就會死
[1:13:39] And if the baby came too late, my mom might die. 如果出生的晚了, 我媽媽會死
[1:13:43] You have to be careful what you wish for. 所以要小心的許願祝福
[1:13:48] Come on, kids, time to go. See you later, all right? 好了,孩子們,該走了 待會見
[1:13:51] – Bye, Mom. – Bye. – 再見,媽媽 – 再見
[1:13:52] – Take it easy, love. – See you tomorrow. – 放鬆點,寶貝 – 明天見
[1:13:54] – Bye. – Love you. – 再見 – 永遠愛你
[1:14:01] Excuse me, Mr. Sullivan? 打擾一下,薩利文先生?
[1:14:03] We’ll need that check by Friday. 我們星期五要結帳
[1:14:06] – For how much? – $5,000. – 那要多少錢? – $5,000
[1:14:09] All right, okay. That’s great. Thanks. 好的,沒有問題,謝謝
[1:14:15] You know the situation. You know I’m in trouble. 你知道我的情況的, 我現在有麻煩
[1:14:21] – Come on. – “Shut up. – 求你了 – 閉嘴
[1:14:24] “Look into my eyes. What are they telling you? “看著我的眼睛, 他們對你說了什麼
[1:14:28] “They’re telling you no. “他們告訴你不
[1:14:32] “You either do the job or you get out of town. Understand?” “你要不工作,要不就滾蛋,知道嗎?”
[1:14:38] – I understand. – That was good, Dad. – 我知道 – 很好,爸爸
[1:14:43] Yeah, it wasn’t so bad from you. 是的,從你這裡看來情況不錯
[1:14:46] You’re gonna get it, Dad. 你可以搞定的,爸
[1:14:50] – Do you think so? – Yeah. – 你這麼想嗎? – 是的
[1:14:54] Will we sell the camcorder? 我們要賣掉攝相機嗎?
[1:14:57] No. 不
[1:15:01] Don’t be worrying, girl. Everything’s gonna be okay. 不要擔心,孩子們, 一切都會好的
[1:15:12] Hey, Irish. Irish! 嘿,愛爾蘭人
[1:15:19] Hey, Johnny. Haven’t seen you for seven days. 嘿,約翰尼 好些天不見
[1:15:23] – That means you owe me $7. – Jesus, not again. – 你意味著你欠我$7 – 天,現在不行了
[1:15:26] A dollar a day keeps Frank away. Hey, I’m joking. 一天一美元可以不讓弗蘭克煩你 嘿,我只是開玩笑
[1:15:29] I’ve no money. 我沒有錢
[1:15:30] No, no. I got something for you. 不,不,我有東西給你
[1:15:35] Here, here. 這個
[1:15:37] – What are they? – They’re food stamps. – 什麼東西? – 是糧票
[1:15:40] – I’m all right, thanks. – Come on, you helped me out. – 我很好,謝謝 – 不,你一定要接受,你幫過我的
[1:15:44] I’m just trying to help you out for once. Come on, take them. 我只是想幫你一次而已, 拿著吧
[1:15:48] You can’t take something from me? Take the stamps. 我也不能給你什麼, 你就拿著糧票吧
[1:15:51] Come on, take the stamps. 拿著吧
[1:15:56] – Thanks. – No problem, Irish. – 謝謝 – 不用,愛爾蘭來的傢伙
[1:16:08] Come on then. Tuck you in. 好了,孩子們,蓋好被子
[1:16:11] Dad? Who’s gonna iron our school uniforms? 爸爸,誰來給我們熨燙校服?
[1:16:14] Daddo the baddo. 爸爸會處理的
[1:16:18] – Dad? – What? – 爸爸 – 怎麼了?
[1:16:19] – I need money for school. – I have that sorted. It’s all right. – 我需要錢上學的 – 我已經預算好了,放心吧
[1:16:24] – Okay. – Okay? – 好的 – 好了嗎?
[1:16:25] – Night, Dad. – Good night. – 晚安,爸爸 – 晚安
[1:16:29] Dad. You forgot to say Christy’s prayer. 爸爸,你忘記祈禱了
[1:16:34] – I don’t know it. – I’ll say it. – 我不知道 – 我來說吧
[1:16:39] – All right. – Kneel. – 好的 – 跪下吧
[1:16:43] – What? – Will you kneel? – 什麼? – 你不跪下嗎?
[1:16:47] No. I’m not kneeling, no. 不,我不跪的
[1:16:52] – Mom always kneels. – But dads are different. – 媽媽總是跪下的 – 但爸爸就不一樣了
[1:17:00] – I want Mom. – Christy, do the prayer, would you? – 我要媽媽 – 克莉絲蒂, 你來祈禱好嗎?
[1:17:05] No monsters, no ghosts. No nightmares, no witches. 沒有怪物,沒有魔鬼, 沒有噩夢,沒有誘惑
[1:17:10] No people coming into the kitchen, smashing the dishes. 沒有人闖進廚房打碎碟子
[1:17:14] No devils coming out of the mirror, no dolls coming alive. 沒有惡魔從鏡子中爬出, 沒有洋娃娃會有生命
[1:17:20] Mateo going home, Frankie in Heaven. 馬蒂奧回家了, 弗蘭克在天堂
[1:17:23] The baby not coming too early or too late. 寶寶也會在適當的時候出生
[1:17:28] Mom, Dad, Christy, and Ariel, all together in one happy family… 媽媽,爸爸,克莉絲蒂,還有愛蕊兒, 一起組成快樂幸福家庭……
[1:17:33] …and all well with the world. Amen. 還有全世界平安,阿門
[1:17:37] You’re great girls. 你們都很乖
[1:17:40] I’ll see you in the morning. 明早見
[1:17:42] – Night, Dad. – Night, Dad. – 晚安,爸爸 – 晚安,爸爸
[1:17:48] – How much does it cost in the hospital? – Thousands and thousands. – 要多少醫藥費呢? – 很多很多.
[1:17:54] Good night. 晚安
[1:18:05] Where’s Dad? 爸爸在哪裡?
[1:18:15] I want my dad. 我要我的爸爸
[1:18:19] – I am your dad. – You’re not my dad. – 我是你爸爸 – 你不是我爸爸
[1:18:22] I want my real dad. 我要真的爸爸
[1:18:24] – Come here. – Stay away from me. – 過來 – 你快離開
[1:18:27] – Come here to me. – Where’s Mom? – 到我這來 – 媽媽到哪去了?
[1:18:30] – What did you do with Mom? – I’ll get Mom. Come here, baby. – 你到底對媽媽做了什麼? – 媽媽很快回來了,快過來寶貝
[1:18:34] No! Mom! 不!媽媽!
[1:18:50] Come here to me. 到我這來
[1:18:55] Look at me, look at me. 看著我,看著我
[1:19:00] – Am I your dad? – No. – 我是你爸爸嗎? – 不
[1:19:04] Here, look. Look at me. 好,仔細看著我
[1:19:10] Am I your dad? 我是你爸爸嗎?
[1:19:15] Maybe. 好像是
[1:19:20] So spring came. And with it, the baby. 接下來春天來了,寶寶也同時出生了
[1:19:24] It had come too soon. 它出來的太早了
[1:19:37] Can you get Karen for me? 可以幫我叫卡倫嗎?
[1:19:42] Please don’t let my baby come. I don’t want my baby to come. 不要讓我的寶寶出生, 不要
[1:19:45] No, it’s too early. It’s too early! 不,現在還太早,太早了
[1:19:55] Coming through, stat. 脫險了,斯泰
[1:19:57] I need a morphine drip. 我需要些嗎啡
[1:20:00] Nurse, morphine. 護士,嗎啡
[1:20:02] Johnny, why is my baby not crying? 約翰尼,為什麼我的孩子不哭呢?
[1:20:05] – Just go with the baby, go with the baby. – I’m going. – 好好看著孩子,照看孩子 – 馬上就去
[1:20:28] We’ve stabilized her for now… 我們已經讓寶寶穩定下來了
[1:20:31] …but she will need a blood transfusion in the next couple of hours. 但她幾小時後需要輸血
[1:20:46] All right? 還好嗎?
[1:20:49] Everything’s gonna be okay. The baby needs a blood transfusion. 一切都會好的, 寶寶需要輸血
[1:20:56] We have to sign this consent form. The pair of us. 我們需要填這份表格, 我們兩個
[1:21:02] Is that okay? 這樣可以嗎?
[1:21:11] All the blood is bad. Mateo said all the blood is bad. 所有的血都是壞的, 馬蒂奧說所有的血都是壞的
[1:21:16] You’re not giving my baby bad blood. 不要給我的寶寶注射劣質血液
[1:21:21] You gave my baby bad blood. 你給過我的寶寶變質血液
[1:21:24] And that’s why he died. That’s why he fell down the stairs. 那是他死掉的原因, 那是他為什麼會從樓梯上滾下來
[1:21:31] This is the new baby, Sarah. 這個是新的寶寶,莎拉
[1:21:39] He tried to climb the gate. And he fell. 他想要翻過大門,然後他跌倒了
[1:21:44] Why did you put it up? 為什麼要把門做那麼高呢?
[1:21:50] – Where is he? – Who? – 他在哪? – 誰?
[1:21:52] Frankie. 弗蘭克
[1:21:56] Frankie’s not with us, Sarah. 弗蘭克已經不在了,莎拉
[1:22:12] You should have taken the gate down. 你真該把那門給拆掉
[1:22:16] It’s your fault. You should have taken the gate down! 都是你的錯, 你早該把門拆掉的
[1:22:21] – You’re hiding him. – No, I’m not. – 你把他藏起來了 – 不,我沒有
[1:22:23] – I want to get Frankie. I want my baby! – Calm down, all right? – 我要弗蘭克.我要我的寶寶! – 冷靜點,好嗎?
[1:22:28] – Where is he? I want Frankie. – Easy. Easy, now. Doctor! – 他在哪裡,我要弗蘭克 – 鎮靜,鎮靜!醫生!
[1:22:32] It’s your fault he fell down the stairs. 都是你的錯,他從樓梯摔下來
[1:22:35] Could you ring your bell there? Doctor! 你可以搖一下那的鈴嗎?醫生!
[1:22:37] Why didn’t you take the gate down? 你為什麼不把門拆掉?
[1:22:40] – It’s all right. – No, please. – 現在都好了 – 不,求你了
[1:22:42] Please, I’m begging you, please. Johnny, please. 約翰尼,我求求你了
[1:22:45] No, no, please. I want to see my baby. 不不,我現在就想見我的寶寶
[1:22:49] – Please don’t take my new baby. – I’m not taking her. – 不要把我的新寶寶帶走 – 我不會帶走她的
[1:22:51] – Save my baby, Johnny, please. – I promise. – 約翰尼,求你救救我的寶寶 – 我答應你
[1:23:02] I will. 我會的
[1:23:07] If the baby dies, just don’t wake me up. 如果寶寶死了,就不要吵醒我
[1:23:17] – There’s only one other solution. – What’s that? – 只有一種解決辦法 – 什麼?
[1:23:21] – Are you O-negative? – I am. – 你是O型血嗎? – 我是
[1:23:26] Christy’s O-negative. 克莉絲蒂是O型血
[1:23:30] – What if I have it? – Have what? – 如果我有那個怎麼辦? – 有什麼?
[1:23:35] Mateo’s disease. 馬蒂奧的病
[1:23:40] That’s not possible, Christy. 那不可能,克莉絲蒂
[1:23:43] How do you know, Dad? 你怎麼知道,爸爸?
[1:23:46] God won’t let that happen to you. 上帝不會讓它發生的
[1:23:49] You don’t believe in God. 你不相信上帝的
[1:23:53] – I’m scared. – Don’t be scared. – 我害怕 – 不要害怕
[1:23:57] Everyone’s dying. 每個人都要死了
[1:24:06] – Will she survive it? – She can’t survive without it. – 沒有血她可以活下來嗎? – 沒有血她就活不下來
[1:24:13] That’s what the doctors said before they opened Frankie. 在給弗蘭克手術前醫生們是這麼說的
[1:24:17] – What do we do? – I’ll give her the blood. – 我們要怎麼辦? – 我會給她獻血
[1:24:23] Is that a decision? 決定了嗎?
[1:24:26] Christy will give her the blood. 克莉絲蒂會給她獻血
[1:24:37] Are you okay, little girl? 你還好嗎,小丫頭?
[1:24:42] Don’t “little girl” me. 不要叫我”小丫頭”
[1:24:45] I’ve been carrying this family on my back for over a year. 我已經擔起這個家庭一年多了
[1:24:48] Ever since Frankie died. 自從弗蘭剋死後
[1:24:52] He was my brother, too. 他也是我的弟弟
[1:24:55] It’s not my fault that he’s dead. It’s not my fault that I’m still alive. 他死了不是我的錯 我活著也不是我的錯
[1:24:59] Christy. 克莉絲蒂
[1:25:03] Mom was always crying because he was her son. 媽媽經常因為她的兒子而哭泣,
[1:25:07] But he was my brother, too. I cried, too, when no one was looking. 但他也是我的弟弟, 在沒人的時候我也會哭
[1:25:14] – And I talked to him every night. – She did, Dad. – 我還每晚同他說話 – 是這樣的,爸爸
[1:25:21] – I talked to him every night until… – Until when? – 我每晚都同他說話直到… – 直到什麼時候?
[1:25:30] Until I realized I was talking to myself. 直到意識我是同我自己說話
[1:25:41] Listen, I’ll take her home, okay? 聽著,我先帶她回家了
[1:25:43] – All right. Thanks very much. – No problem. – 好的,非常感謝 – 沒問題
[1:25:47] Your check bounced. 你的血型不符
[1:25:57] I sat there with my dad, and all the noises of New York disappeared. 我同我爸爸待在一起, 紐約的全部雜音都消失了
[1:26:04] All I could hear was the blood thumping in my ear. 我能聽到的只有血液流動的聲音
[1:26:08] But for some reason, I felt happy. 但是出於某種原因,我又很開心
[1:26:12] I wondered if Frankie had felt like this: special. 我不知道弗蘭克 是否也有這種特別的感覺
[1:26:19] Everybody looking at you like they were looking in a mirror. 每個人都看著你,感覺好像看著鏡子一樣
[1:26:23] And smiling. Except in their eyes. 同時也在微笑,除了他們的眼睛不一樣
[1:26:31] Did Frankie know he was going to die? 弗蘭克當時是否知道他要死了呢?
[1:26:34] Is that why he kept nodding and smiling at us? 那是不是他為什麼不停的點頭微笑的原因呢?
[1:27:04] When he died, I cursed God. 當他死的時候,我詛咒上帝
[1:27:07] I told him, “You’re not gonna see these snotty tears… 我對上帝說, “你再也見不到我的涕淚…
[1:27:10] “…running down my cheeks ever again.” …再次從我的臉頰滑落.”
[1:27:15] So now, I can’t cry. 所以現在我不哭
[1:27:23] I thought I’d come in here… 我以為我來到這的時候…
[1:27:28] …and you’d wake up, you’d hold my hand. 你會醒來握著我的手,
[1:27:33] I’d cry, and the kid would be all right. 我會哭,高興的時孩子已經平安了
[1:27:38] Everything would be okay. 所有的一切都好了
[1:27:48] We need a miracle, Mateo. 我們需要奇跡,馬蒂奧
[1:27:53] Hey, Irish, whoa. 嘿,愛爾蘭人
[1:28:00] You can’t say hello? 你就不能問好嗎?
[1:28:03] What? What’s up? 怎麼了?
[1:28:07] – I’m sorry, man. – A bad day? – 對不起,夥計 – 很糟的一天不是嗎?
[1:28:11] – You could say that. – Yeah, the whole world had a bad day. – 如你所說的 – 是的,全世界今天都很倒霉
[1:28:17] Joe, come on, give me a few bucks. 喬,來給我幾塊錢吧
[1:28:22] – Come on. – I don’t have any money to give you. – 快點 – 我沒有什麼可以給你的錢
[1:28:26] I’m sorry. I’m stupid. I shouldn’t be bothering you. 對不起,我真蠢, 我不該在這時候打擾你
[1:28:31] Come on, lighten up, Joe. It’s gonna get better. 好的,聽著,喬 這樣會好些
[1:28:35] Come on, Irish. Fighting Irish. I’m coming to get you. 好了,愛爾蘭人. 好戰的愛爾蘭人 我要來抓你了
[1:28:41] Just give me some money. 只要給我點錢就可以了
[1:28:43] I’m not doing this for me. It’s for Angela. 我不是為自己這麼做,都是為了安吉拉
[1:28:46] Come on, put your hand in your pocket. 快點,摸摸你的口袋吧
[1:28:49] – Take it easy. – Your other pocket. – 放鬆點 – 再看看另一隻口袋
[1:28:54] Your other pocket. Faster, Irish. Let me see it. 另一隻口袋,動作快點, 讓我看看
[1:28:59] Get it out. 取出來
[1:29:01] – I don’t know what it is. – Take it out. – 我不知道是什麼東西 – 取出來
[1:29:04] I’m taking it out. Okay, there you go. 好了,我拿出來了,你看吧
[1:29:15] I just needed money. 我只是要錢
[1:29:18] I’m sorry, okay? 對不起,可以嗎?
[1:29:21] Okay, that’s enough. 好了,夠了
[1:29:29] Stop it. I’m sorry. Joe, I’m sorry. 住手,夠了,喬,對不起
[1:29:40] – Hey, Joe. We’re still friends? – Go to hell. – 嘿,喬,我們還是朋友嗎? – 你去死吧
[1:29:48] We were waiting for the baby to show some sign of life. 我們在等待寶寶甦醒
[1:29:53] She just lay there and lay there. 她只是靜靜地躺在那兒
[1:32:09] The hospital bill arrived. It came to: 醫院的帳單總計是:
[1:32:13] $30,420.20 $30,420.20.
[1:32:18] Look, just get me in the door for the audition. 聽著,一定要讓我進試鏡階段
[1:32:21] I’ll give them whatever they want. 我會給他們所要的一切
[1:32:23] Sir. Your bill is ready. 先生,你的帳單好了
[1:32:26] All right. 好的
[1:32:32] – Bill’s been paid. – What do you mean? – 帳單已付清 – 什麼意思?
[1:32:37] A Mateo Kuamey paid it. 一個叫馬蒂奧·誇米付款的
[1:32:42] There’s no balance. 沒有結餘
[1:32:48] See, see my playmate Come back 看,看我的朋友回來
[1:32:52] Finally, my dad got a part in a play. 最後,我爸爸出演了一部片子
[1:32:55] And he came to tell us the good news. 他告訴了我們這個好消息
[1:32:57] Since 1982 自從1982
[1:32:59] Got some good news, girls. 有好消息了,孩子們
[1:33:01] Sarah Mateo Sullivan is coming home from the hospital. 莎拉 馬蒂奧 薩利文出院回家了
[1:33:07] Cool, yeah! 酷,歐耶!
[1:33:12] – Look who it is. – How are you doing there? – 看看是誰 – 你還好嗎?
[1:33:15] – You want a look? – Yeah. – 你們要看看嗎? – 是的
[1:33:17] – Mom, can I? – Yeah, grand. – 媽媽,我可以嗎? – 耶
[1:33:27] Okay, see you later. 好,待會見
[1:33:29] Big yawn. 打哈欠
[1:33:53] What’s wrong? 怎麼了?
[1:33:56] – He never said goodbye. – What? – 他沒說再見 – 什麼?
[1:33:59] He never said goodbye. 他沒說再見
[1:34:56] The baby’s asleep. 寶寶睡著了
[1:35:03] Christy. 克莉絲蒂
[1:35:11] Come here to me. 到這來
[1:35:17] Look up there and tell me what you see. 看看那然後告訴我你看到些什麼
[1:35:21] A full moon. 滿月
[1:35:22] And what else do you see? 還看到些什麼?
[1:35:26] Stars. 星星
[1:35:27] Can you not see Mateo? 你看不到馬蒂奧嗎?
[1:35:32] He’s going past the moon on his bike. 他正騎著自行車經過月球
[1:35:35] I think he’s waving goodbye to Ariel. 我想他正招手同愛蕊兒說再見呢
[1:35:38] – Will we tell her? – Yeah. – 我們要告訴她嗎? – 是的
[1:35:52] Look up there. 看那裡
[1:35:54] That’s Mateo riding past the moon on his bike. 是馬蒂奧騎著自行車經過月球
[1:35:57] – Where? – There, look. – 哪裡? – 那裡,看
[1:35:58] – Can you not see him waving to you? – No. – 你沒看到他向你招手嗎? – 沒有
[1:36:02] – He’s right there. – He’s there, flying past the moon. – 他就在那兒 – 他在那兒,經過月球
[1:36:08] – Can you see him? – No. – 你看到他了嗎? – 不,
[1:36:10] Can you not see him waving to you? He’s waving goodbye. 你難道沒有看到他向你揮手嗎? 他在揮手道別
[1:36:13] Just like he promised. 像他答應過你的一樣
[1:36:16] Oh, yeah. Bye, Mateo. 歐耶,再見馬蒂奧
[1:36:18] – Bye, Mateo. – Bye, Mateo. – 再見,馬蒂奧 – 再見,馬蒂奧
[1:36:22] Bye, Mateo. Look after Frankie. 再見,馬蒂奧,照看好弗蘭克
[1:36:26] – Look after Frankie. – Look after… -照看好弗蘭克 -照看好…
[1:36:35] And then I asked for my third wish. 接下來我許下第三個願望
[1:36:40] Say goodbye to Frankie, Dad. 同弗蘭克說再見吧,爸爸
[1:36:44] What? 什麼?
[1:36:47] Say goodbye to Frankie. 同弗蘭克說再見
[1:36:55] – Bye, Frankie. – He can’t hear you, Dad. – 再見,弗蘭克 – 他聽不到你聲音的,爸爸
[1:37:08] Goodbye, Frankie. 再見,弗蘭克
[1:37:27] Get out of here. 進去吧
[1:37:41] Dad wants you. 爸爸找你
[1:38:11] It was as hard for Frankie to smile, when the tumour was malignant… 當腦瘤惡化時, 弗蘭克很難再微笑
[1:38:16] …as it was for my dad to cry after. 然後爸爸哭了
[1:38:19] But they both managed it. 但他們都堅持過去了
[1:38:25] I’m going to switch this off now. 我要把這段刪除掉
[1:38:28] It’s not the way I want to see Frankie anymore. 這不再是我見弗蘭克的方式
[1:38:45] Do you still have a picture of me in your head? 你還有我在你頭頂上的錄像嗎?
[1:38:49] Well, that’s like the picture I want to have of Frankie. 如同記住弗蘭克一樣,我會保留這些畫面
[1:38:54] One that you can keep in your head forever. 在腦中永存
[1:38:59] So when you go back to reality… 所以當我們回到現實…
[1:39:03] …I’ll ask Frankie… 我會告訴弗蘭克
[1:39:07] …to please, please, let me go. 求求他,讓我走
2002年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Promising Young Woman(前程似锦的女孩)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Vice(副总统)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme