Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

impossible monsters(难以置信的怪物)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on impossible monsters(难以置信的怪物)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:难以置信的怪物
英文名称:impossible monsters
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] “幻想,被理性抛弃,会产生难以置信的怪物” \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h—弗兰西斯科·德·戈雅
[00:07] Margaret1965\h\h\hechhh 翻\h译
[03:09] – Jeff, introduce me. – Of course. Of course. -杰夫 给我介绍一下吧 -当然 当然
[03:12] Eh, uh, Otis? 欧提斯
[03:14] Uh, I’d like to introduce you to Jean-Luc Deschamp. 我想向你介绍一下让·卢克·德尚
[03:19] – Pleasure to meet you. – What a handsome young man. -很高兴认识你 -好英俊的年轻人
[03:24] Isn’t Otis’s work absolutely beautiful? Isn’t it? 欧提斯的作品很漂亮 对吧
[03:28] Yes. It’s quite good… 是的 作品非常棒
[03:31] at exemplifying a certain genre. 是一个流派的代表
[03:36] As a work is Apollonian. 作为一幅崇尚理性的流派的作品
[03:38] It’s controlled, 它非常理性
[03:39] which I respect very much. 我非常欣赏
[03:43] I’m looking for something more energized 但我在寻找更充满热情的作品
[03:46] by a Dionysian release. 更奔放的作品
[03:49] Why don’t you tell me what you really think? 为什么不告诉我你真实的想法呢
[03:54] Honestly, it’s good. 说实话 它很棒
[03:56] But you need to let go, lose control. 但是你需要更放纵自己来创作
[04:03] Self-proclaimed authority. 自以为是
[04:04] Gentlemen, please. Uh… 先生们 请不要这样
[04:06] Jean-Luc? 让·卢克吗
[04:10] Excuse me. 抱歉 先走一步
[04:13] Excuse me. 抱歉
[04:18] That was not smart. 那样一点也不明智
[04:21] If you wanna keep the lights on in here, 如果你想这里经营下去
[04:22] we have to keep selling, Otis. 我们必须不停的卖出作品 欧提斯
[04:26] He’s wearing all leather. 他穿着全皮大衣
[04:28] Otis. Otis. 欧提斯 欧提斯
[05:29] You look fantastic. 你看起来棒极了
[05:31] Nice to see you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[05:37] Great show last night. 昨晚的展览很棒
[05:40] But… 但是
[05:41] I’m ready to see you tackle a bigger fish. 你可以钓更大的鱼
[05:45] Like selling to Deschamp? 比如卖给德尚吗
[05:47] Well, it’s a start. 这只是个开始
[05:49] You know, sorry I can’t continually create 你知道的 抱歉我不能继续
[05:52] something out of nothing like some factory line crap. 凭空创造像工厂的流水线一样
[05:56] I’m not trying to upset you. 我不是想让你沮丧
[05:58] Oh, you’re over here first thing in the morning 你一大早过来
[06:00] telling me we need to show him Foo-Foo’s Art Gallery. 告诉我我们需要向他展现一团糟的画廊
[06:04] Cut the crap. 别废话了
[06:07] Since you don’t care, 既然你不在意
[06:09] you can move out of this loft 你可以搬出公寓
[06:11] and go back to where I found you. 搬回到我遇见你之前的地方
[06:15] Look, Jeff. I’ve just been having a hard time sleeping. 杰夫 我一直以来睡眠困难
[06:20] – Do you want some pills? – No. -你想吃一些安眠药吗 -不
[06:22] – I can get you some… – No. They… They don’t work. -我可以给你一些 -不 它们不管用
[06:25] I’m like a fucking working stiff zombie the next day. 第二天我他妈的像个僵尸在工作
[06:29] Wait. No, no. Wait, wait, wait. You know what? 等一下 不 听我说 你知道吗
[06:31] I have a friend. 我有个朋友
[06:32] He… He works in the university. 他在一所大学工作
[06:34] He specializes in sleep. 他专门研究睡眠
[06:37] Why don’t you go see him? 你为什么不去让他看一下呢
[06:39] I don’t wanna do that. 我不想那样做
[06:42] Why not? 为什么不呢
[06:43] ‘Cause my life is for me and me only, 因为我的生命只属于我
[06:45] not some fucking quack. 而不是某些该死的庸医
[06:47] You don’t have a choice. 你没得选
[06:49] I just floated you a whole heap of money. 我刚在你身上花了一大笔钱
[06:51] You’re gonna go and you’re gonna be cooperative. 你必须去并且必须配合
[06:55] I’m leaving. 我要走了
[07:09] How many of you have had nightmares? 你们中有多少人做噩梦
[07:12] How many of those nightmares… 那些噩梦中有多少
[07:13] …ever felt real? 感觉像真实的呢
[07:30] The Nightmare by Henry Fuseli. 亨利·富塞利画的噩梦
[07:33] It is believed he’s illustrating sleep paralysis. 据说他是在阐明睡眠性麻痹
[07:40] Sleep paralysis is a transitional state 睡眠性麻痹是介于清醒和睡眠之间
[07:43] between wakefulness and sleep, 的过渡阶段
[07:45] and often occurs with terrifying hallucinations 并且经常发生人无法对此
[07:49] to which one is unable to react, 反应的可怕的幻觉
[07:52] and typically associated with the incubus visitations, 并且通常与梦魇出现相关
[07:55] which are shown in this painting, 如画中所示
[07:58] and has a much higher occurrence of out-of-body experiences, 并且会有很高的几率出现灵魂出窍
[08:02] sometimes involving people from one’s past. 有时涉及过去认识的人
[08:06] So, like, ghosts? 所以 像鬼魂吗
[08:07] Actually, yes. 事实上 是的
[08:09] What one would perceive to be ghosts. 人们认为是鬼魂的东西
[08:13] It’s consistently found in trauma victims. 这在受过创伤的人群中很常见
[08:16] Ah, we’re out of time. 我们时间不够了
[08:18] Um, remember, we have a test next week. 记住 我们下周有个测试
[08:23] Professor Freeman, I signed up 弗莱曼教授 我报名参加了
[08:25] for your research and ethics course next semester. 你的研究和下学期的伦理学课程
[08:27] That’s great, but attendance is part of the grade. 那很好 但是到课率也是成绩的一部分
[08:30] I’m here. 我来上课了
[08:31] It’s the beginning of the semester, 这才刚开学不久
[08:32] and you’ve already missed two classes. 你就已经缺课两次了
[08:34] I know. I work nights. 我知道 我晚上熬夜工作
[08:37] You’re gonna need 40 hours of research participation 如果你想加入我的研究和伦理学课程
[08:39] at the end of this semester if you wanna be 那么到学期末时
[08:41] in my research and ethics class. 你要参与研究满40个小时才行
[08:43] I was really hoping to work with you on your new research. 我真的很希望能与您一起进行新的研究
[08:47] I’m not looking for a new assistant. 我不打算找一个新的助手
[08:50] I know, 我知道
[08:51] but the sleep paralysis we talked about today? 但是关于我们今天谈到的睡眠性麻痹
[08:55] I’d like to be your subject. 我想要成为您的研究对象
[08:58] What’s happening at night? 晚上发生了什么
[09:02] What’s not happening at night? 晚上没有发生什么
[09:09] I’m sorry. I didn’t… 抱歉 我不是
[09:11] I didn’t mean to sit on your desk. 我不是故意坐在您的桌子上
[09:14] Would it make up for my attendance grade? 这可以弥补我的出勤成绩吗
[09:18] Okay, come see me next week. 好吧 下周来见我
[09:28] Now I know why you became a professor. 现在我知道你为什么当教授了
[09:30] Jeff! 杰夫
[09:32] I wanted to see how academic life was treating you, 我想来看看你的学术生活怎么样
[09:34] and apparently, quite well. 显而易见 非常好
[09:35] Ah, I gotta go to a meeting. 我要去参加一个会议了
[09:37] – I’ll walk with you. – Sure. -我和你一起走 -好
[09:39] Tell me you didn’t get dressed up for me. 告诉我你没有特意为我打扮
[09:41] I got dressed up for you. 我的确特意为你打扮了
[09:43] What’s going on? How’s the gallery? 怎么了 画廊怎么样
[09:45] It’s… It’s great. It’s great. 画廊 画廊很好 很好
[09:47] Um, I have this new client. 我有一个新客户
[09:49] He’s really young, but very talented. 他很年轻但是很有才华
[09:53] We’re trying to get him to the next level, 我们在尝试使他有个提升
[09:54] but I don’t know, I’ve got this feeling 但是我不知道 我有种感觉
[09:56] that he’s a little, I don’t know, blocked. 感觉他有点 怎么说 有点受限
[10:00] He’s having trouble sleeping. 他无法入睡
[10:03] Okay, and if he can sleep again 我知道了 如果他能睡得好
[10:05] he can become unblocked 他将变得有无限创作才能
[10:05] Exactly. Exactly. 正是 正是
[10:07] So, I told him I have a friend 所以我告诉他我有一个朋友
[10:08] who might be able to help him out. 或许可以帮助他解除失眠困扰
[10:10] Isn’t that part of the artist conflict? 那难道不是艺术家矛盾的一部分吗
[10:12] Well, only if you romanticize it. 除非你把它浪漫化
[10:15] At the end of the day, it’s a business. 归根结底 这是生意
[10:18] Hmm. I’m starting a study. 我正要开始一项新研究
[10:21] If he’s willing to be a participant, 如果他愿意参加
[10:23] this could be a win for both of us. 这对我们将是双赢的
[10:26] Whatever you need. 你说了算
[10:27] Let me meet with him first, though, okay? 不过先让我见一见他 好吗
[10:29] – Okay, but this is good. – I love the suit. -好的 这太棒了 -我喜欢这套西装
[10:45] – Charlie. – Rich. How are you? -查理. -里奇 你好吗
[10:47] Good. Good to see you. 很好 很高兴见到你
[10:49] Oh, hey, Alice. Oh, you look lovely. Mwah! 嗨 爱丽丝 你看起来很漂亮
[10:51] Thank you. Tonight’s a big night. 谢谢 今晚是个意义重大的夜晚
[10:54] Mm-hmm. Indeed, it is. 确实如此
[10:55] Both you guys are nominated. 你们两个人都被提名了
[10:58] – Um, hi. – Oh, sorry. -你好 -抱歉
[11:00] Rich, this is our good friend Leigh. 里奇 这是我们的好朋友莉
[11:02] She works with Alice. 她是爱丽丝的同事
[11:04] – Uh, congratulations. – Oh, thank you. -祝贺你 -谢谢
[11:07] Charlie, we better get in there, huh? 查理 我们现在进去吧 好吗
[11:09] Yeah. Nice to meet you. 好的 很高兴认识你
[11:10] Nice to meet you, too. 我也很高兴认识你
[11:15] First off, let’s give a round of applause 首先让我们掌声欢迎
[11:17] to both of our nominees, 我们的两位奖项提名者
[11:19] Dr. Charles Engel and Dr. Richard Freeman. 查尔斯·恩格尔博士和理查德·弗莱曼博士
[11:28] It gives me great pleasure to present 我很荣幸宣布
[11:29] the Miller Presidential Citation 米勒总统心理学
[11:31] for Distinguished Contributions in Psychology. 杰出贡献奖的获得者
[11:38] This year’s Presidential Citation 今年的总统奖获奖人是
[11:40] goes to Dr. Charles Engel! 查尔斯·恩格尔博士
[11:52] Congratulations, Dr. Engel. 祝贺你 恩格尔博士
[11:58] Higher education is at a crossroads. 高等教育正处在一个岔路口
[12:02] More students are attending college, 越来越多的学生进入大学深造
[12:04] the costs continue to rise faster than inflation, 费用持续增加比通货膨胀增长还要快
[12:07] and with government sources increasingly unpredictable, 并且由于政府投入资源变得不可预知
[12:12] it is our job and responsibility as educators and researchers 作为教育者和研究者 找到方法来
[12:17] to find ways to fill that vacuum. 填补这部分的空缺是我们的工作与责任
[12:20] So it is with great pleasure that I announce 所以我非常荣幸的宣布
[12:23] that we have been invited to compete 我们已受邀竞争
[12:25] for the Vorous Pharmaceuticals sleep grant. 沃瑞斯制药公司研究睡眠的补助金
[12:34] It’s with the support of organizations like theirs 在像他们这样公司的帮助下
[12:37] that we will be able to fund our cutting-edge research 我们将可以为我们的尖端研究筹集到资金
[12:40] and grow as a university. 并且成为一所更好地大学
[12:51] Can I borrow this guy for a second? 我能借一步说话吗
[12:53] – Of course. Good seeing you. – Thanks, Bob. -当然 很高兴见到你 -谢谢 鲍比
[12:55] Ah, Steven! 嗨 史蒂文
[12:57] Ah. What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[12:59] Well, the Alumni Association invited me, 校友会邀请了我
[13:01] but when I saw that my former doctoral candidate 但当我看到我之前的博士生被提名
[13:03] was nominated, I figured I’d make the trip. 我决定我要来参加这个典礼
[13:04] -How’s Albany? -It’s… It’s great. It’s great. -阿尔巴尼怎么样 -这座城市不错
[13:07] We’re working with veterans now. 我们在研究退伍军人
[13:08] Good for you. 真不错
[13:11] Steven! Nice to see you. 史蒂文 很高兴见到你
[13:14] Great speech. Charming, as always. 很棒的演讲 一如既往地有魅力
[13:17] Thank you, Steven. 谢谢 史蒂文
[13:18] But since when did corporate sponsors 但是从什么时候开始公司赞助者
[13:20] get invited to university events? 能被邀请参加大学活动了
[13:22] Things have changed since your resignation. 自从你辞职后很多事情都变了
[13:24] Mm-hmm. Whatever you need to tell yourself 你想让自己良心过得去
[13:26] to look in the mirror, I guess. 说什么都行
[13:29] Hmm. Gentlemen. 先生们 先走一步
[13:33] Yeah, you know, she talks about the cost of education. 你知道的 她讨论关于教育的花费
[13:36] When she was made dean, 当她担任院长的时候
[13:38] she didn’t take a pay cut for her exorbitant salary. 她都没有削减一下她高得离谱的工资
[13:40] She cut jobs, and then she went to Vorous 她减少工作岗位 之后她去了沃瑞斯公司
[13:43] to get sponsorship for research. 来寻求研究的赞助费
[13:46] Look at that sniveling little shit. 看那些可笑的小人
[13:50] Buying up universities. 买下大学
[13:53] Anyway, anyway, um, how are you? Are you happy? 总而言之 你怎么样 过得开心吗
[13:56] Yeah. Good, good. 我很好 很好
[13:57] To tell you the truth, 实话告诉你
[13:58] we could use somebody like you. 我们可以聘请像你这样的人
[14:00] Your sleep work could make a big difference 你的睡眠研究对我们治疗的很多人
[14:03] to a lot of the folks we’ve been treating. 会产生很大的影响
[14:06] So why don’t you come work with me? 你为什么不和我一起工作
[14:10] – In Albany? – Yeah. -在阿尔巴尼吗 -对
[14:11] Yes, well, I know it wouldn’t be 是 我知道这不是
[14:13] Dean Gasbag’s grand vision of the future, 贾斯伯院长对未来的宏伟愿景
[14:15] but you’d be making a difference, 但你会有所作为的
[14:17] and that’s what you said you wanted to do in school. 而且那就是你说你想在学校里做的事
[14:22] I’m flattered, but… 我很荣幸 但是
[14:24] I… I’m just caught up in all my work here. 我还要忙这里的工作
[14:28] No, I figured. I figured. 好 我明白了 明白了
[14:29] But should you change your mind, come on… 但如果你改变主意
[14:31] Uh, absolutely. 当然
[14:34] Don’t fly too high, Richard, all right? 别太骄傲了 理查德 好吗
[14:37] Thanks, Steven. Good to see you. 谢谢 史蒂芬 很高兴见到你
[14:41] Hey. 你好
[14:43] Have you, uh… Have you seen Charlie and Alice? 你有没有 看到查理和爱丽丝呢
[14:45] They gotta be around here somewhere, right? 他们肯定在这附近 对吧
[14:50] Do you wanna get out of here? 你想离开这里吗
[14:51] Mm-hmm. Yeah. 是的
[14:53] – Come on. – Okay. -来吧 -好
[14:54] Thank you for saving me. 谢谢你救了我
[14:56] I don’t know who saved who. 我不知道谁救了谁
[14:57] I was ready to get out of there. 我正准备要离开那里
[14:59] Tough break tonight. 今晚运气不佳
[15:01] Charlie? No. 你是说查理吗 不
[15:03] I should’ve known. 我早该知道的
[15:05] The award is named after his mother’s father. 这个奖是以他母亲的父亲命名的
[15:08] He’s a school legacy. 他是学校的遗产
[15:11] Well, you seem like a very important professor. 你看起来是个很重要的教授
[15:15] – I am very important. – Yeah? -我的确很重要 -是吗
[15:19] So you work with Alice? 你和爱丽丝一起工作
[15:20] Yeah, uh, social worker for the city. 是的 我们都是这里的社工
[15:24] We should go out sometime. 我们应该找个时间一起出去
[15:28] I’d like that. 我同意
[15:43] Richard, come in. 理查德 进来
[15:50] What can I do for you? 有什么事吗
[15:57] I’ve been giving it some thought, and… 我一直在想 然后
[16:01] I wanna go for the grant. 我想申请奖金
[16:04] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[16:05] That’s reserved for our best and our brightest. 那是留给我们最优秀和最聪明的人的
[16:08] I was just nominated at the Presidential Dinner. 我刚在总统晚宴上被提名
[16:11] But you didn’t win. 但你没赢
[16:13] And I want to win the Vorous grant. 我想赢得沃瑞斯公司的补助金
[16:17] Plus, if you lose, how does that make me look? 另外 如果你输了 我会被当成什么
[16:22] Like you said, the… 就像你说的
[16:24] The grant would be a windfall for the university, 这笔拨款对大学来说是意外之财
[16:26] and it would help fund my research. 这将有助于资助我的研究
[16:30] How do you propose winning? 你打算怎么赢
[16:33] By presenting the study based on our findings. 根据我们的研究结果提出这项研究
[16:36] No, that does not equal winning. 不 这不等于赢了
[16:39] What are you willing to do? 你愿意做什么
[16:47] We’ll win. 我们会赢的
[16:51] Get your focus group together by next week, 下周前把你的专项小组召集起来
[16:53] and I’ll push it through. 我会让它通过的
[16:56] And, Richard… 还有 理查德
[17:00] Don’t fuck this up. 别搞砸了
[17:11] So why study sleep? 为什么要研究睡眠呢
[17:13] It’s the gateway to why we do things, 这是我们做事
[17:17] how we consolidate memories. 巩固记忆的途径
[17:20] It’s the one point 这是一点
[17:21] when our minds are completely uninhibited. 当我们的思想完全不受约束的时候
[17:24] We may dream of being able to do things 我们可能在梦里做些
[17:26] we would never do in real life. 在现实生活中永远不会做的事
[17:28] Essentially… 事实上
[17:30] it’s a second world to explore. 这是第二个可以探索的世界
[17:32] So why your study? 那你为什么要研究这个
[17:34] To help people. 为了帮助别人
[17:37] By analyzing dreams, I can tailor a therapy 通过分析梦 我可以定制一种疗法
[17:40] to an individual who has experienced some form of trauma. 对一个经历过某种创伤的人来说
[17:45] By exploring those dreams, I can, in theory, 通过探索这些梦 理论上我可以
[17:48] get to the root of the problem. 找出问题的根源
[17:53] So, why, um… 所以 为什么
[17:54] So why social work? 那为什么要做社工呢
[17:57] Honestly? 说真的
[17:59] I love my job, but it’s a grind. 我热爱我的工作 但这很辛苦
[18:03] There’s just so many terrible situations 会碰到很多糟糕的情况
[18:05] and really not all that much that can be done. 而且真的没有那么多可以做的事
[18:08] I’m actually in the process of starting up 我实际上正在发起
[18:11] a non-profit upstate 一个非盈利的活动
[18:12] for kids who come from abusive homes. 为来自暴力家庭的孩子提供服务
[18:14] Good for you. 真为你高兴
[18:17] What about your job in the city? 你在城里的工作怎么样
[18:18] Well, the camp would give me the opportunity 组织给我机会
[18:20] to affect change in a more positive environment 在一个没有繁文缛节的环境下工作
[18:24] without all the red tape. 以产生影响
[18:26] You’re kind of incredible. 你有点不可思议
[18:29] Just kind of? 只是有点吗
[18:31] Seriously. 说真的
[18:40] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[18:43] Come on. 来吧
[18:47] Come on! Don’t be a pussy. 快点 别这么怂
[19:02] I don’t remember the last time I was on a playground. 我想不起上一次到操场是什么时候
[19:05] Yeah, well, I think it might be kind of weird. 是啊 我觉得可能有点奇怪
[19:07] A single guy hanging out on a playground around children. 一个男人在操场上和孩子们一起玩
[19:15] – Do you have kids? – No. -你有孩子吗 -没有
[19:19] Do you want them? 你想要孩子吗
[19:21] Eh, part of me wants to adopt. 我有一点想要领养
[19:23] I mean, there’s just so many kids 我是说 有那么多孩子
[19:25] who don’t have a good home. 没有一个好的家庭
[19:33] – Oh, shit. Come on. – Go, go. -妈的 -快点走
[21:09] What’s going on? 发生了什么
[21:11] We… We were watching a movie, and you fell asleep. 我们在看电影 然后你睡着了
[21:14] -Oh, I’m sorry. – Are you okay? -对不起 -你没事吧
[21:17] Yeah, I just… 我没事 我只是
[21:20] There was a man. 有个男人
[21:22] Where? 在哪里
[21:25] I just have really intense dreams sometimes. 我有时候会做些非常强烈的梦
[21:31] I’m sorry. I should go. 我很抱歉 我该走了
[21:33] Uh, do you wanna… You wanna talk about it? 你想 你想聊聊吗
[22:03] Fantasy, abandoned by reason, 幻想 被理性抛弃
[22:05] produces impossible monsters. 产生难以置信的怪物
[22:10] Goya’s Sleep of Reason. 戈雅沉睡在理性之中
[22:13] Are you a fan? 你是粉丝吗
[22:19] Dr. Freeman, I’m Otis. 弗莱曼博士 我是欧提斯
[22:21] Oh! Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[22:23] I’m glad Jeff suggested we meet. 我很高兴杰夫提议我们见面
[22:27] Goya unleashes his nightmares for his art. 戈雅为他的艺术释放噩梦
[22:30] Those who sleepwalk as… 那些梦游者就像
[22:33] monsters awake around us. 怪物在我们周围醒来
[22:38] – So you’re a painter? – I am. -你是位画家吗 -我是
[22:43] Do you, uh… Do you only paint? 你只会画画吗
[22:47] I work with a variety of mediums. 我用各种媒介工作
[22:51] And what do you like? 你喜欢画什么
[22:54] Oh, it’s… it’s not what I like. 不是我喜欢画什么
[22:57] It’s what I feel. 我画的是我的感受
[23:00] And what do you feel? 你感受到什么
[23:05] I’m searching for beauty. 我在寻找美
[23:10] Why beauty? 为什么是美
[23:13] Cause there’s a lot of ugliness in the world. 因为世界上有很多丑陋的东西
[23:18] And in your world? 在你的世界里呢
[23:21] I have these nightmares. 我做噩梦
[23:25] I’m… asleep. 我睡着了
[23:27] I… I think I’m awake, but I’m not. 我以为我醒了 但我没有
[23:32] And it feels like I’m having some kind of a… 感觉我好像
[23:35] a panic attack. 恐慌症发作
[23:38] Everyone has nightmares. 每个人都会做噩梦
[23:40] Yeah, but I’m conscious of it. 是的 但我梦里有意识
[23:45] Have you ever seen the Fuseli painting, 你看过富塞利的画吗
[23:49] The Nightmare? 《噩梦》
[23:53] You know what I’m talking about? 你知道我在说什么吗
[23:55] Uh, yes. Yes. What about it? 我知道 它怎么了
[23:58] Well, the woman, she’s… 那个女人 她
[24:01] she’s pinned to the bed, 她被压在了床上
[24:02] which makes sense in the painting. 这在画中是有道理的
[24:05] You think she should be pinned? 你觉得她应该被压住吗
[24:07] Naturally. 当然
[24:09] I mean, one could argue that a relationship is a… 我是说 有人会说一段感情是
[24:12] is a competition of power between two people, 是两个人之间的权力竞争
[24:16] men or women. 男人还是女人
[24:19] In these nightmares, 在这些噩梦中
[24:21] are you in control? 你能控制吗
[25:07] Richard. Good to see you. 理查德 很高兴见到你
[25:09] Have you met Mr. Stivek of Vorous Pharmaceuticals? 你见过沃瑞斯制药公司的斯蒂维克先生吗
[25:13] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[25:14] Dean Gaslow’s been telling me about your study. 佳斯诺院长一直在跟我说你的研究
[25:16] We’re looking forward to seeing the results. 我们期待着看到结果
[25:19] Mr. Stivek had a couple of concerns. 斯蒂维克先生有一些顾虑
[25:23] Concerns? 担心什么
[25:25] Vorous wants to make sure they have all the potential data 沃瑞斯公司想在决定谁是补助金得主时
[25:28] when making a decision about the grant winner. 能获得所有的可能数据
[25:32] I’m always very thorough. 我做事总是很周全
[25:34] I’m not asking you to invent, but… 我不是要你发明 但是
[25:39] what can you bring to the table that would give us a leg up? 你能给我们带来什么呢
[25:45] Tell us about one of your dreams. 告诉我们你的一个梦吧
[25:47] Well, it always starts outside. 梦的开头总是在外面
[25:53] It’s a beautiful fall day. 一个美丽的秋天
[26:02] What about the man? 那那个男人呢
[26:06] What man? 什么男人
[26:09] Isn’t there a man? 不是有个男人吗
[26:11] No. 不是
[26:15] But you said… 但你说
[26:17] You know what? I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[26:26] Excuse me. 不好意思
[26:32] Well. 好吧
[26:38] Leigh, where are you going? 莉 你要去哪
[26:40] Why would you ask about the man in my dream? 你为什么要问我梦中的那个男人
[26:42] You told me. 你告诉我的
[26:43] Yeah, I told you when it was just us. 是的 我告诉过你 当时只有我们
[26:47] Rich, is this even ethical? 里奇 这还合乎道德吗
[26:50] -Please, just come back inside. – No. -求你了 进去吧 -不
[26:53] I’m gonna go. 我要走了
[26:58] Jeez. 天啊
[27:10] Where were we? 我们说到哪了
[27:11] I wake up in the morning, and my jaw hurts. 我早上醒来的时候下巴疼
[27:15] That sounds kinda scandalous. 听起来有点丢人
[27:17] You’re probably just grinding your teeth at night. 你可能只是在晚上磨牙
[27:21] It doesn’t feel like grinding. 感觉不像是在磨牙
[27:26] It feels like they’re falling out. 我感觉我的牙齿都掉了
[27:30] Teeth falling out is actually a common dream. 梦到掉牙齿很正常
[27:33] Your teeth may represent your anxiety 你的牙齿可能代表你的焦虑
[27:35] about your appearance and how others perceive you. 关于你的外貌和其他人对你的看法
[27:41] I like how others perceive me. 我喜欢别人对我的看法
[27:44] And how is that? 是什么样的
[27:47] With desire. 渴望的
[27:58] There’s a Goya etching, Caza de Dientes. 戈雅有一幅蚀刻画 叫卡萨·德·迪恩特斯
[28:02] You should check it out. 你应该去看看
[28:12] – Hey, you. – Hey. -嘿 等等 -嘿
[28:13] So what do you think? 你怎么看
[28:15] – Of us lab rats? – Yeah. -我们被当成小白鼠的事吗 -没错
[28:19] I’m still trying to find my way out. 我还在想办法用我的方式解决
[29:28] Hey, brought you an afternoon treat. 嘿 给你带了份下午茶
[29:33] You’re such a sweetheart. 你可真是个小甜心
[29:35] I figured you could use it. 我觉得你可以慢慢享用
[29:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:39] I’m… I’m sorry about the other day. It won’t happen again. 关于那天我很抱歉 我保证不会再发生了
[29:44] No, I’m sorry. 不 是我的问题
[29:46] I agreed to be a part of this, 我同意参与其中
[29:47] and I just really hope that it helps. 我只是想帮上一点忙
[29:51] – Ooh. Oh, hi, Rich. – Hey! -嗨 里奇 -你好
[29:54] I see you’re taking good care of our girl. 我看到你在照顾我们的女孩儿
[29:56] Ah, always. 一直是这样
[29:58] Tsk, Leigh’s wonderful. 莉是个好女孩儿
[29:59] We’re really gonna miss having her here. 我们真的会想念她的
[30:03] I’m gonna go grab some lunch. 我要去吃午饭了
[30:04] I’ll see you guys later. 回见
[30:08] What’s she talking about? 她在说什么
[30:09] I haven’t said anything yet just because it’s not final, 我没有和你说是因为还没有决定好
[30:12] but that non-profit that I wanna open upstate, 我想发起的那个非盈利性活动
[30:15] it looks like I may have found a sponsor. 我已经差不多找到了赞助商
[30:17] That’s great. 这很棒
[30:20] Were you gonna tell me? 你会告诉我吗
[30:21] Of course. I… 当然 我
[30:23] I just really wanted to see what happened first. 我只是想先看看事情的发展
[30:26] Sure. 好的
[30:30] – What are you drawing? – Aren’t you nosey? -你在画什么 -你不烦吗
[32:43] This is… Don’t you knock? 这是 你不敲门的吗
[32:45] This… This is a classroom. 这是 这是教室
[32:47] Listen, buddy. This has never happened before. 听着 小伙子 以前从未发生这样的事
[32:50] This just happened to me. 这事就发生在了我身上
[32:53] You better hope, for your sake, nobody finds out about this. 你最好祈祷 没人知道这事
[32:58] I could make this very hard for you. 我可以让你的生活变得艰难
[33:03] Gentlemen. 先生们
[33:05] Mona. 莫娜
[33:06] Hey. 嘿
[33:07] Rich, uh, could I speak to you for a minute? 里奇 我能和你说几句吗
[33:10] – Sure. – Excuse us, Charlie. -可以 -查理 失陪一下
[33:11] Yeah, of course. Yeah. 嗯 当然可以 好的
[33:13] Is your final focus group ready? 你的专项小组人都找齐了吗
[33:15] – I started the fMRl today. – Excellent. -我今天开始做功能性磁共振 -不错
[33:44] – You need help? – Oh, you scared me. -需要帮忙吗 -你吓到我了
[33:48] Sorry. 抱歉
[33:50] What are you up to? 你想拿什么
[33:52] Actually, I was looking for that etching you mentioned. 事实上 我在找你提到的蚀刻画
[33:56] – Oh, the Goya one? – Yeah. I… -戈雅的那幅吗 -是的 我
[33:58] Here, let me help you. 来 我来帮你
[34:12] There it is. 就在这儿
[34:14] Wow. 哇
[34:17] So you think I should take a look at this 所以你认为我该看看这个
[34:20] because I have dreams about my teeth falling out? 因为我梦到自己的牙齿掉了吗
[34:23] It was your response in how people perceive you. 这是你对大家怎么看待你的反应
[34:27] Oh, yeah. 是的
[34:29] Desire. 渴望
[34:31] See, the woman in the etching, she’s the man’s lover. 看 画中的女人 她是那男人的情人
[34:35] So what? 那又怎样
[34:36] She isn’t afraid of being caught. 她不怕被抓住
[34:38] She’s afraid of what she’s doing to him. 她害怕的是她正在对他做的事
[34:41] She’s self-conscious. 她局促不安
[34:44] Even if you’re confident in how others perceive you, 即使你对别人对的看法很自信
[34:46] you’re gonna be self-conscious in another way. 你在其他方面也会感到局促不安
[34:52] Maybe he wanted to be tied up. 也许他想被绑起来
[34:57] Possibly, but he’s dead. 也许吧 但是他死了
[35:00] Then she broke his trust. 然后她辜负了他的信任
[35:06] You ever tied anyone up? 你绑过别人吗
[35:10] Excuse me? 什么
[35:12] You should try it. 你应该试试
[35:14] I think you’d find it… exciting. 我觉得你会感到 兴奋的
[35:18] Sorry, I overstepped. 抱歉 我逾越了
[35:21] No, it’s interesting. I’ve never, um… 不 这很有趣 我从没
[35:27] I’ve never done anything like that. 我从没做过那样的事
[35:31] It is interesting. 真的很有趣
[35:55] It’s a really nice color on you. 身上的衣服很适合你
[35:57] See, you’re not so bad. 看 你也不难看
[36:00] – I’m glad you came. – Me too. -我很高兴你能来 -我的荣幸
[36:03] I haven’t really spent time in the art world. 我从未真正的欣赏过艺术
[36:07] Oh, there’s a lot of bullshit. 这里的画都是垃圾
[36:09] Hipster doofuses, artist wannabes. 潮流的画作永远是艺术家们所推崇的
[36:13] My masters were Picasso and Bacon. 我的老师是毕加索和培根
[36:17] I mean, here it’s just a parade. 我是说 这儿只是一次展览
[36:20] Just a few of us trying to turn our work into cash. 不过是我们想用作品卖钱
[36:57] I like how others perceive me. 我喜欢别人对我的看法
[37:00] And how is that? 是什么样的
[37:02] With desire. 渴望的
[37:05] There’s a Goya etching, Caza de Dientes. 戈雅有一幅蚀刻画 叫卡萨·德·迪恩特斯
[37:09] You should check it out. 你应该去看看
[37:13] Don’t you look nice. 你看起来可真漂亮
[37:16] You should see what I have on underneath. 你应该看看我里面穿了什么
[38:14] I had an attack 前几天晚上我梦到被袭击了
[38:18] – Were your teeth falling out? – No. -你的牙齿掉了吗 -没有
[38:22] This was a different kind of dream. 这是一个不一样的梦
[38:27] Nothing leaves this room. 这个房间的谈话不会被泄露出去的
[38:31] I began to fantasize. 我开始幻想
[38:40] I was walking down the hall… 我走在走廊里
[38:45] And I came to a room. 来到了一个房间
[38:50] I laid down on the bed. 我躺在床上
[38:53] Then hands were around my neck. 然后许许多多的手缠绕着我的脖子
[38:57] And I liked it. 我很享受
[39:00] But when they tightened, I… 当他们开始用力时 我
[39:04] suddenly was awake… 突然就醒了
[39:07] in my room, unable to move, and I couldn’t breathe. 在我的房间里 无法移动 无法呼吸
[39:14] – How did you feel? – I don’t know. -你感觉如何 -我不知道
[39:18] I love being touched, 我喜欢被抚摸
[39:21] but I don’t like not being in control. 但是我不喜欢被控制
[39:25] Perhaps you need trust. 也许你需要信任
[39:29] Perhaps. 也许吧
[39:37] Maybe you were… 可能你正在
[39:39] repressing an aspect of your self-expression. 压抑某个方面的自我表达
[39:44] I don’t think that’s the problem. 我不认为这是问题所在
[39:48] I have a notebook here for each of you… 我给你们每个人准备了一本笔记本
[39:52] …to record your sleep experiences 来记录你们的梦
[39:56] just after they happen. 就在它们发生之后
[41:58] – Hey, hey. – Jesus! -嘿 嘿 -老天
[41:59] – What are you… – What? -你要去 -什么
[42:01] What are you up to? 你在忙什么呢
[42:03] I just got off work. I’m going home now. 我刚刚下班 现在要回家
[42:06] Want me to join you? 想我陪你一起吗
[42:08] No, not tonight. I’m really tired. 不 今晚不要 我真的很累
[42:12] Where you’ve been? 你去了哪儿
[42:15] Work, school, blow-jobs. 上班 学校 吹箫
[42:18] The usual. 和以前一样
[42:20] Well, you’ve been busy with Professor Freeman. 你一直在和弗莱曼教授忙着呢
[42:24] That’d make sense. I’m in his study. 没错 我参加了他的研究
[42:27] But you already knew that. 但是你早就知道了
[42:30] Professor Freeman. 弗莱曼教授
[42:32] Do you like him? 你喜欢他吗
[42:36] He’s a great teacher. 他是个不错的老师
[42:38] Am I a great teacher? 我是个不错的老师吗
[42:41] What do you want? 你想要什么
[42:52] Remember that? 记得吗
[42:55] How about another night? 换一个时间怎么样
[42:57] ♪ I’ve been drinking ♪ ♪ 烂醉如我 ♪
[43:02] ♪ Making bad decisions ♪ ♪ 错误决定 ♪
[43:08] ♪ Oh, and maybe I should mention ♪ ♪ 应该提起 ♪
[43:10] ♪ Shouldn’t stay in my condition ♪ ♪ 不该如此 ♪
[43:13] ♪ But I’ll be wasting all my pain ♪ ♪ 浪费痛苦 ♪
[43:14] – You wanna play? – Um… 你想要试试吗
[43:17] – Do you know? – No. -你会吗 -不会
[43:18] – No? – What? -不会 -什么
[43:20] Well, learn. Why not? 去学学 为什么不呢
[43:21] What’s the matter? 又不会怎么样
[43:23] ♪ Even if it’s fiction ♪ ♪ 哪怕是幻象 ♪
[43:26] Let’s see. 来看看
[43:27] ♪ Thought I’d found what I’d been missing ♪ ♪ 幻想失而复得 ♪
[43:30] ♪ That was only wishful thinking ♪ ♪ 但却是自欺欺人 ♪
[43:32] Let’s see how your angle is. 看看你瞄的准不准
[43:35] Oh, that’s good. Yeah. 不错嘛 真的
[43:37] ♪ Oh, girl ♪ ♪ 亲爱的女孩儿 ♪
[43:39] Aw. It’s all right. It’s all right. 真可惜 没关系 没关系
[43:42] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[43:43] – Shayna. – Shayna? Oh, that’s… -莎娜 -莎娜 真是
[43:46] ♪ I can’t let go until I lose it all ♪ ♪ 我不能放手 直到一无所有 ♪
[43:50] ♪ Oh, I use a groove, baby ♪ ♪ 宝贝儿 我沉浸在旋律里 ♪
[43:55] ♪ I try to forget you ♪ ♪ 我想要忘却你 ♪
[44:04] – I did it! – That was amazing. -我做到了 -太棒啦
[44:05] ♪ But there’s one thing for certain ♪ ♪ 但唯一可以确定的是 ♪
[44:08] ♪ This whiskey ain’t working ♪ ♪ 酒精毫无作用 ♪
[44:11] ♪ But it’s a damn good place to start ♪ ♪ 却是个好的开始 ♪
[44:14] ♪ No matter what I do ♪ ♪ 不论我做什么 ♪
[44:19] ♪ Baby, there’s no use ♪ ♪ 宝贝儿 我已无可救药 ♪
[44:24] ♪ ‘Cause I’m meant to be broken ♪ ♪ 因为我注定要心碎 ♪
[44:27] ♪ Like eyes got me frozen ♪ ♪ 投向我冷酷的眼神 ♪
[44:30] ♪ And cold like your motherfucking heart, no ♪ ♪ 像你冰冷的心一般 ♪
[44:45] Dr. Shawn, dial 305. 肖恩博士 305号
[45:07] I heard you were around here. 我听说你在这附近
[45:09] Oh! There he is. I was hoping to run into you. 他来了 我希望能遇到你
[45:12] – How you doing? – I’m well. I’m well. -最近怎么样 -挺好的 挺好的
[45:14] – How are you? – I’m good. -你怎么样 -我挺好的
[45:16] Good. Good. 挺好 挺好
[45:17] I hear you’re running full steam ahead with Vorous. 我听说你和沃瑞斯合作而且研究进展迅速
[45:20] Gotta pay for my research somehow. 总得为我自己的研究负责
[45:23] Yeah. Anymore thoughts? 没错 还有别的想法吗
[45:26] – About what? – Albany. -关于什么 -阿尔巴尼
[45:29] I’m flattered, but why me? 我受宠若惊 但是为什么是我
[45:31] Why… why do you want me so badly? 为什么 为什么这么想要我过去
[45:35] Hmm, we had this patient. 我们有个病人
[45:37] He was a combat vet who had PTSD, 他是个患有创伤后应激障碍的老兵
[45:41] and he was having terrible nightmares 他每晚都做噩梦
[45:43] to the point where he was never sleeping 以至于他夜不能寐
[45:45] and he’d lost all track of reality. 他已经完全与现实脱节了
[45:49] And last week he killed himself. 然后上星期他自杀了
[45:52] Now, I’m not telling you this to guilt you, 我这么说并不是为了让你愧疚
[45:54] but… but when you were my student in the lab, 但是 但是当你成为我实验室的学生时
[45:57] I knew that you could make a difference. 我知道你可以有所成就
[45:59] ‘Cause you weren’t brought up 因为你不是像那个查理一样
[46:00] like all the other Charlie’s in the world. 长大的
[46:03] You know how the other half lives. 你知道其他人的生活是怎么样的
[46:05] I have to see this study through. 我要把这个研究完成了
[46:08] Of course. 当然
[46:12] How are you doing with your dreams? 你还在做那些梦吗
[46:15] Are you remembering them now? 你还记得那些梦吗
[46:18] Pieces. 一些片段
[46:38] Why are you always late to my class? 为什么你总是上课迟到
[46:40] What are you doing all night? 你整个晚上都在做什么
[46:42] I’m a sexual pain exploration specialist. 我是一名性疼痛探索的专家
[46:46] I work at a club on Tenth Ave. 我在第十大道的一家俱乐部工作
[46:50] What is that? 你都做些什么
[46:52] I help people explore parts of their sexuality 我帮助人们探索他们的性欲中
[46:56] they didn’t know existed. 他们不知道存在的那部分
[46:59] They call me Alethia. 他们叫我奥莱利娅
[47:05] I’m not a whore. 我不是一名妓女
[47:07] I don’t sleep with anyone for money. 我不为了钱而和谁睡觉
[47:09] I didn’t say that. 我不是那个意思
[47:10] But you might have been thinking it. 但是你或许会这样想
[47:14] You’re my brightest students. 你是我最聪明的学生
[47:17] Don’t you find that. 你没有发现吗
[47:18] Degrading? 觉得丢人吗
[47:21] Look, I enjoy what I do. 听着 我喜欢我的工作
[47:23] Intelligence and sexual enjoyment 智力和性的享受
[47:26] are not mutually exclusive. 不是互不相容的
[47:32] Would you ask the same question to a man? 你会问一个男人同样的问题吗
[47:39] So you and Charlie… 所以你和查理
[47:41] Let’s just say he likes it too rough. 这样说吧他喜欢的太粗暴了
[47:47] Rough how? 如何粗暴
[47:50] He has to be in control. 他必须被控制
[47:53] Physically. 身体上的
[47:58] What about you? 你呢
[48:01] Is there anything you wanna explore? 有什么是你想探索的吗
[48:11] You know what I write about in my notebook? 你知道我在笔记本上写了什么吗
[48:15] What? 什么
[48:18] You and me… 你和我
[48:22] exploring. 在探索
[48:38] Do I make you nervous? 我让你紧张了吗
[48:42] No. 没有
[49:00] I guess I’ll just be your fantasy. 我猜我只会成为你的幻想
[49:32] Could I help you? 我能帮您吗
[49:36] Alethia? 奥莱利娅
[49:38] Your sub has arrived. 你的顾客来了
[49:40] Show him in. 带他进来
[49:51] Take a seat. 坐吧
[50:27] Stop. 停
[50:33] I told you to stop. 我叫你停下
[53:18] Hi. 嗨
[54:16] – You look good. – We did it. -你看起来不错 -我们做到了
[54:19] – We did what? – The nightmare. -做到了什么 -关于那个噩梦
[54:23] I’m in control of it now. 我已经可以控制它了
[54:25] We’re a good team, Rich. 里奇 我们是一个好团队
[54:27] I’m flattered, but what happened? 我受宠若惊 发生什么了
[54:30] Was the woman in your dream in control? 你梦中的女人控制住了吗
[54:33] No, I took care of it. 没有 但我处理好了
[54:39] Could she have been your mother? 她有没有可能是你的母亲
[54:46] No, not possible. 不 不可能是
[54:48] – Why? – She’s dead. -为什么 -她已经死了
[54:53] I was a foster child. 我是被人收养的孩子
[55:04] What happened to your parents? 你父母怎么了
[55:08] Well, in my dream, I… 在我的梦中 我
[55:12] I strangled the life out of her. 我掐死了她
[55:29] Officers, 警官
[55:31] one of our top forensic researchers, 我们最顶尖的法医研究者
[55:33] Dr. Charles Engel. 查尔斯·恩格尔博士
[55:34] Charlie, this is Detective Jacobs 查理 这是雅各布斯警探
[55:36] and Sergeant Costello. 和科斯特洛中士
[55:38] – Nice to meet you. – Same here. -很高兴见到你 -我也一样
[55:39] Um, actually, I worked on a case you did 事实上 我曾经和你共事过一个案子
[55:42] for, uh, DA Bradley. 是D.A.布拉德雷的案子
[55:43] – Ah, yeah. – Yeah, nice work. -是吗 -是的 你做得很好
[55:45] Happy to help. Nice to meet you, guys. 很高兴有所帮助 很高兴见到你们
[55:48] All right. You too. 再见 我也是
[55:49] Mona. 再见 莫娜
[55:56] Dean Gaslow. 佳斯诺院长
[55:58] So what can you tell us about Jo Rodney? 你能和我们说说乔·罗德妮的事吗
[56:03] She’s a student of mine in my intro class this semester. 她是我这学期入门课的学生
[56:07] She’s… She’s a good student. What? Is she in trouble? 她是一个好学生 她有什么麻烦吗
[56:09] She was found dead early this morning. 她被发现在今早死亡
[56:13] Looks like she was murdered. 看起来她似乎是被谋杀的
[56:17] We found a notebook in her apartment 我们在她的公寓中发现了一本笔记本
[56:20] that appears to have been given to her by you. 这本笔记本似乎是你给她的
[56:24] You wanna tell us anything about that? 你有什么想告诉我们的吗
[56:27] A notebook? 一本笔记本
[56:30] That’s right. I did give her a notebook. 是的 是我给她的笔记本
[56:31] She’s in my study 她参加了我的研究
[56:33] on nightmares, dreams and sleep paralysis. 我们研究噩梦 梦和睡眠性麻痹
[56:36] I’m sorry, sleep paralysis? 不好意思 睡眠性麻痹
[56:39] Yes. It’s like a nightmare, 是的 它和噩梦很像
[56:41] except it happens as you’re waking up or falling asleep. 除了它通常在你将要醒来或睡着时发生
[56:44] So what… what is that? More like a… 所以 它是什么 它是不是更像
[56:46] What, like flashbacks? 是不是像病理性重现一样
[56:48] Sure. It’s not uncommon in victims with PTSD. 是的 这在创伤后应激障碍患者中较常见
[56:52] Getting back to Jo, Dr. Freeman, 继续说乔的事 弗莱曼博士
[56:54] did you ever meet with her outside of the study? 你有在研究以外的地方见过她吗
[57:00] She would come to my office. 她会来我的办公室
[57:03] Do you have any idea what she wrote about in her notebook? 你知道她在笔记本上写了些什么吗
[57:06] No. Not really. 不 我不知道
[57:10] We haven’t disclosed the information from their notebooks 迄今为止在研究中
[57:13] yet in the study. 我们还没有相互透露笔记本的信息
[57:15] No or not really? 是不是真的
[57:18] No. 真的
[57:20] There was another girl attacked up in this neighborhood 还有一个女孩在这附近被袭击了
[57:22] a couple of weeks ago. 在几个星期前
[57:23] They’re related? 有什么联系吗
[57:24] I don’t know. Could be. 我不知道 可能吧
[57:26] Well, we definitely need everyone to, you know, 我们需要每个人都 你知道的
[57:28] keep their ears and eyes open. 多多留意周围
[57:31] here’s my card. 这是我的名片
[57:34] Feel free to call me if you think of anything else 如果你能想到什么可能有帮助的事
[57:37] that might be helpful. 随时找我
[57:38] I will. 我会的
[57:39] Dean, thank you for your time. 院长 谢谢你抽出时间
[57:42] – Thank you. – Thanks -谢谢 -谢谢
[57:51] I don’t mean to be insensitive, 我不是有意麻木不仁
[57:54] but I need you to finish. 但是我要你结束研究
[57:57] I’ve invested my credibility, 我的信誉已经扫地
[58:00] and quite frankly, so have you. 而且说实话 你也一样
[58:09] Well, the woman, she’s… 那个女人她
[58:12] she’s pinned to the bed, 她被压在床上
[58:13] which makes sense in the painting. 在画里不无道理
[58:16] You think she should be pinned? 你觉得她应该被压在床上吗
[58:18] Naturally. 那是自然
[58:23] What’s with you tonight? 你今晚怎么了
[58:26] – I need to talk to you. – Is everything okay? -我需要和你谈谈 -一切都还好吗
[58:31] – It’s serious. – What happened? -有点严重 -怎么了
[58:34] Detectives stopped by my office earlier today. 警探们早些时候来我办公室了
[58:37] – Detectives? – They were asking me about Jo. -警探 -他们问我关于乔的事
[58:39] And? 然后呢
[58:42] She’s dead. 她死了
[58:43] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[58:45] She was found murdered. 她被谋杀了
[58:47] Wha… Wait, Jo was murdered? 什么 乔被谋杀了吗
[58:53] I feel horrible right now. 我现在感觉糟透了
[58:54] Hey, this… this is not your fault. 这 这不是你的错
[58:59] In my last session with Otis, 在我和欧提斯的最后一次对话中
[59:01] right before the police showed up… 正好在警察出现之前
[59:05] he described strangling a woman. 他描述了掐死一个女人的情形
[59:08] What? 什么
[59:09] He said it was just a dream, 他说那只是一个梦
[59:11] but still, the timing… 但还是 太巧了
[59:18] He was a foster child. 他是被收养的孩子
[59:20] Just because he’s in the system, 只是因为他是被收养的
[59:21] it doesn’t make him a murderer. 并不会让他变成一个杀人犯
[59:22] No, that’s not what I’m saying. 不 那不是我想说的
[59:25] I’m hoping to find out more about him. 我想找到更多关于他的信息
[59:32] Detective Jacobs. 雅各布斯警探
[59:34] Dr. Engel. 恩格尔博士
[59:35] How are you? 你好吗
[59:36] – Good to see you. – You too. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[59:37] Hey, uh, are you guys investigating 嗨 你们是在调查
[59:39] Jo Rodney’s murder? 乔·罗德妮的谋杀案吗
[59:41] You got something you wanna tell us, or what’s… what’s up? 你有什么想要告诉我们的吗 还是怎么了
[59:44] Listen, this isn’t public knowledge, 听着 这并不是公共知识
[59:45] but Rich Freeman has been known to, you know, 但是大家都知道里奇·弗莱曼
[59:49] cross a line or two with a few of his students. 和他的学生做了一些越线的事
[59:53] Students like Jo Rodney? 比如乔·罗德妮吗
[59:55] Yeah, I mean, one time, 是的 我是说
[59:56] I did walk into his office, 有一次我走进他的办公室
[59:57] and they were, I don’t know, in the moment. 然后他们在那里 怎么说 在那一刻
[1:00:00] I mean, I feel bad even saying this, 我是说 说出来让我感觉不好
[1:00:01] but I feel like I have to, and I… 但是我觉得我必须说出来 然后我
[1:00:05] Dr. Freeman was with her. 弗莱曼博士曾经和她在一起
[1:00:07] I saw them at dinner the night that she was killed. 在她被杀那天晚上我看见他们一起吃晚饭
[1:00:14] Uh, an-anything else or… 还有什么别的吗
[1:00:16] I don’t… Um, I mean, I’ve seen some things 没 我的意思是 偶尔我还在他办公室
[1:00:20] in his office sometimes. 看到一些东西
[1:00:22] What kinds of things? 什么样的东西
[1:00:24] You know, girls’ personal items. 你懂的 女孩的私人物品
[1:00:29] Well, uh, thank you for your help. 好吧 谢谢你的帮助
[1:00:32] – Thank you, doctor. – Thank… thank you. -谢谢博士 -谢谢 谢谢你
[1:00:34] – Appreciate it. – Thank you. -我很感激 -谢谢
[1:00:35] Good… Good luck with everything. 助 助一切都好
[1:00:42] Let’s go pick up Freeman. 我们去找弗莱曼吧
[1:00:44] You think he did it? 你认为是他做的吗
[1:00:46] You don’t? 你不这么认为吗
[1:00:56] – Here, I never showed you this. – I appreciate it. -给 别让其他人知道是我给你的 -谢谢
[1:01:04] Where’s his history? 他的经历在哪
[1:01:05] Beyond the basic stats, it’s a sealed file. 没在基础信息中 那是密封档案
[1:01:08] No birth record, nothing. 没有出生记录 什么都没有
[1:01:10] And his parents? 那他的父母呢
[1:01:11] He was listed as a ward of the state in foster care 他被列为州寄养的监护对象
[1:01:13] till he was 18. 直到他十八岁
[1:01:18] Who exactly becomes wards of the state? 什么样的人会被州政府监护
[1:01:21] Well, it could be any number of situations. 有好几种情况都有可能
[1:01:22] Parents with drug addiction, in prison, death. 父母药物成瘾 坐牢 死亡
[1:01:28] Is that his case officer? 那是负责他的主任吗
[1:01:30] – Come, have a seat. – Thanks for meeting with me. -过来 坐吧 -感谢您与我见面
[1:01:34] So… 所以
[1:01:35] Otis Breathlen is a patient of yours? 欧提斯·布雷西伦是你的病人吗
[1:01:38] Yes, I’ve been working with him for a few weeks, 是的 几周前我就为他开始诊治了
[1:01:41] and I’m concerned about his emotional well-being. 我很担心他的情绪问题
[1:01:45] What are your concerns? 你在担心什么呢
[1:01:47] Well, he hasn’t opened up quite yet, 他现在还没有敞开心扉
[1:01:49] and frankly, I’m concerned about his safety. 坦白说我很担心他的安全
[1:01:56] His mother was a prostitute. 他妈妈是个妓女
[1:01:59] She did her business inside the apartment. 在自己的公寓里接待客人
[1:02:02] Eventually, she died of a drug overdose. 最终因吸毒过量而死
[1:02:06] That’s when Otis became the responsibility of the state, 自此之后欧提斯就由州政府监护
[1:02:10] and I looked over him until he was 18. 由我监护他直到他年满18岁
[1:02:14] That’s horrible. 那真糟糕
[1:02:16] Tsk. Yeah. 是的
[1:02:19] When he was 13, there was a report 在他十三岁的时候 欧提斯
[1:02:22] that Otis had been raped by another boy in foster care. 被他寄养家庭的另外一个男孩鸡奸了
[1:02:27] Later, there was a fire, and his foster home burned down. 不久后发生了火灾 他寄养的家被烧光了
[1:02:31] The foster family and two other children 收养父母与另外两个孩子
[1:02:34] died in the fire. 均丧生于大火中
[1:02:36] Jesus. 天哪
[1:02:38] We could never prove it, but… 我们没办法证明 但是我们认为
[1:02:41] we think Otis may be responsible for the fire. 欧提斯对这场火灾有不可推卸的责任
[1:02:51] And how could they never prove it? 为什么他们无法确定
[1:02:53] Rich, just stop. 里奇 收手吧
[1:02:55] I showed you his file, and now you’re just scaring me. 我给你看了他的档案 现在你吓到我了
[1:02:58] You have no idea what’s going on. 你不知道会发生什么
[1:03:00] Dr. Freeman. How are you, sir? 弗莱曼医生 你好
[1:03:03] – Detectives. – I’m sorry to disturb you guys. -你好 警探 -很抱歉打扰你们
[1:03:06] Uh, we just have a couple of follow-up questions 我们要问你几个
[1:03:08] about Jo Rodney. 关于乔·罗德妮的后续问题
[1:03:09] Sure. Yeah. 当然可以
[1:03:10] Would you like to step aside with us for a moment? 你方便和我们借一步说话吗
[1:03:13] No, I’m good. What’s going on? 没事 你说吧 怎么了
[1:03:15] Uh, doctor, you mentioned that, um, you and Jo 医生 你曾经提到过
[1:03:19] would, uh, meet sometimes in your office 当乔参加研究的时候
[1:03:21] while she was participating in the study. 你和她偶尔会在办公室见面
[1:03:24] Yes. 是的
[1:03:26] Ever been to an S&M club over on Tenth Avenue? 你们去过第十街的性爱俱乐部吗
[1:03:32] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[1:03:34] You never been? 你从未去过吗
[1:03:37] – Never. – Good. -从来没有 -好的
[1:03:39] Well, that’s… that’s all we got. 好的 我们了解了
[1:03:41] Okay. Thank you for your time. 好的 谢谢你的配合
[1:03:43] – Thank you – Thank you. You guys have a good evening. -谢谢 -谢谢 祝你有个美好的夜晚
[1:03:45] – Nice to meet you, ma’am.- You too. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[1:03:49] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:03:52] Yeah? 什么事
[1:03:57] Yeah. 是
[1:03:59] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[1:04:01] Shayna’s out of the coma. 莎娜醒过来了
[1:04:03] We gotta get over to the hospital. 我们得去医院一趟
[1:04:04] You know what? You go. 等等 你去吧
[1:04:06] I’m gonna keep my eyes on this good doctor. 我要继续盯着这个好好医生
[1:04:19] Hey. How are you? 你好呀
[1:04:22] How you doing? Are you okay? 你怎么样了 还好吗
[1:04:23] – Yeah. – Good. You look good. -还好 -很好 你看起来状态不错
[1:04:25] Good. Um, what do you got here? 好的 有什么新发现吗
[1:04:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:04:41] Um, I’m gonna have to take this with me. 我现在把这个带走
[1:04:43] You look good. 你会好起来的
[1:04:45] Okay, thanks. 好 谢谢
[1:04:48] So this wood really balances out 这种木材完美平衡了一些
[1:04:50] some of the lighter and darker elements. 浅色与深色的元素
[1:04:51] How do you feel about it? 你觉得怎么样
[1:04:56] Oh, just excuse me for just one minute. 很抱歉我得离开一下
[1:04:59] Here he is, the man of the moment. 你来了 风云人物
[1:05:01] Hey, Jeff, I need to talk to you. 杰夫 我要和你谈谈
[1:05:02] Uh, one minute. I have to show you something. 等一下 我给你看个东西
[1:05:05] Please come with me. I have to show you this. 和我来 我得让你看看这个
[1:05:08] You did it. 你做到了
[1:05:10] It’s all you. 都是你的功劳
[1:05:35] So what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[1:05:37] It’s definitely different than your earlier work. 这和你之前的风格截然不同
[1:05:41] You should stop by my loft tonight. 你今晚应该去我屋子里看看
[1:05:44] See the rest of the series. 看看这个系列的其他画作
[1:05:46] I haven’t even seen them. 我都没有看过
[1:05:48] I’d like to show Rich. 我想给里奇看看
[1:05:50] Yeah, uh… 好啊
[1:05:53] Yeah, I’ll see you later tonight. 好的 晚上见
[1:06:05] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[1:06:07] To Otis’s. I need to see the paintings. 去欧提斯的家 我要去看看他的画作
[1:06:10] Why? 为什么
[1:06:12] – I need to know – Know what? -我想要去了解 -了解什么
[1:06:14] I need to make this right 我必须去
[1:06:17] Rich Stop lying to me. 里奇 不要再对我撒谎
[1:06:19] Why were the police asking you 为什么警察会问你关于
[1:06:20] about some S&M club that Jo worked at? 乔在性爱俱乐部工作的事
[1:06:24] I guess she worked there as a dominatrix. 我猜她在那里当过女王
[1:06:27] So why were they asking you about it? 为什么他们会问你这个问题
[1:06:29] I have no idea. Maybe because she was my student? 我也不知道 也许因为她是我的学生
[1:06:34] – Were you fucking her? – What? -你和她做爱了吗 -什么
[1:06:36] What is it you think you heard? 你从哪里听来的
[1:06:38] – Don’t touch me. – Okay. -不要碰我 -好吧
[1:06:43] I’m gonna ask you one more time. 我再问你一次
[1:06:44] Why were the police asking you about Jo? 为什么警察会问你关于乔的事情
[1:06:50] I was with Jo the night she was murdered. 在乔被杀的那晚 我和她在一起
[1:06:54] What do you mean you were with Jo? 你为什么会和她在一起
[1:06:56] We had dinner. 我们一起吃了晚饭
[1:06:58] So then what did you do? 然后你们做了什么
[1:07:01] She kissed me. 她亲了我
[1:07:07] What else? 还有呢
[1:07:11] Leigh, please. 莉 拜托
[1:07:12] What else? 还有呢
[1:09:35] Otis? 欧提斯
[1:10:45] Well, in my dream, I… I strangle the life out of her. 在我的梦中我亲手掐死了她
[1:11:16] You can put your hands around my neck. 你可以用手掐住我的脖子
[1:11:21] It’s okay. 没关系的
[1:13:21] The nightmare. 关于那个噩梦
[1:13:24] I’m in control of it now. 我已经可以控制它了
[1:13:26] We’re a good team, Rich. 里奇 我们是一个好团队
[1:13:34] It’s like a nightmare, except it happens 它和噩梦很像
[1:13:36] as you’re waking up or falling asleep. 除了它通常在你将要醒来或睡着时发生
[1:14:01] – Where you going? – I need to get home. -你要去哪里 -我要回家
[1:14:03] I don’t think so. I don’t think so. 慢着 慢着
[1:14:05] You need to go back upstairs. We gotta have a conversation. 回去楼上 我们需要好好谈谈
[1:14:07] – Whoa! Hey! – I need to get home! -慢着 -我要回家
[1:14:08] If you touch me… 不要碰我
[1:14:09] Let’s move back up. 和我上去吧
[1:14:44] Engel! 恩格尔
[1:15:05] It’s Jacobs. 我是雅各布斯
[1:16:05] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:16:09] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[1:16:11] I’m fine. 我很好
[1:16:12] Yeah? 你确定吗
[1:16:14] I got this prick on resisting. 我好不容易抓到这个混蛋
[1:16:17] Hey… 听着
[1:16:19] Everything we got points to Engel. 我们查到的证据都指向了恩格尔
[1:16:23] Engel? 恩格尔
[1:17:03] Going somewhere? 你要去哪里
[1:17:07] What does it look like? 你觉得呢
[1:17:09] You can’t. It’ll hurt the university. 你不能走 这会损害学校的利益
[1:17:13] We can’t claim the grant without you. 没有你我们不能申请补助金
[1:17:19] I made you. 我成就了你
[1:17:34] When you were a student of mine in the lab, 当你还是我实验室里的一名学生的时候
[1:17:36] I thought that you could really make a difference. 我就知道你可以有所成就
[1:17:40] I have to see this study through. 我得完成这项研究
[1:17:42] Of course. 当然
[1:17:46] How are you doing with your dreams? 你现在还做那些梦吗
[1:17:48] Are you remembering them now? 你现在还记得吗
[1:18:37] I have these nightmares. 我会做噩梦
[1:18:40] I’m… asleep. 我睡着了
[1:18:42] I… I think I’m awake, 我以为我醒着
[1:18:45] but I’m not. 但我没有
[1:19:39] ♪ I’ve been drinking ♪ ♪ 烂醉如我 ♪
[1:19:44] ♪ Making bad decisions ♪ ♪ 错误决定 ♪
[1:19:49] ♪ Oh, and maybe I should mention ♪ ♪ 应该提起 ♪
[1:19:52] ♪ Shouldn’t stay in my condition ♪ ♪ 不该如此 ♪
[1:19:54] ♪ But I’ll be wasting all my pain, oh ♪ ♪ 浪费痛苦 ♪
[1:19:58] ♪ I’m never quitting, oh ♪ ♪ 执迷于此 ♪
[1:20:03] ♪ Even if it’s fiction ♪ ♪ 哪怕是幻象 ♪
[1:20:09] ♪ Thought I’d found what I’ve been missing ♪ ♪ 幻想失而复得 ♪
[1:20:11] ♪ That was only wishful thinking ♪ ♪ 但却是自欺欺人 ♪
[1:20:14] ♪ That you’d ever feel the same ♪ ♪ 你是否也感同身受 ♪
[1:20:18] ♪ Oh, girl ♪ ♪ 亲爱的女孩 ♪
[1:20:22] ♪ Yeah, you got my back against the wall ♪ ♪ 在背后默默支持我 ♪
[1:20:27] ♪ I can’t let go until I lose it all ♪ ♪ 我不能放手 直到一无所有 ♪
[1:20:32] ♪ Oh, I use a groove, baby ♪ ♪ 宝贝儿 我沉浸在旋律里 ♪
[1:20:36] ♪ I tried to forget you ♪ ♪ 我想要忘却你 ♪
[1:20:42] ♪ But, babe, I forget to ♪ ♪ 想要忘记 ♪
[1:20:47] ♪ But there’s one thing for certain ♪ ♪ 但唯一可以确定的是 ♪
[1:20:50] ♪ This whiskey ain’t working ♪ ♪ 酒精毫无作用 ♪
[1:20:52] ♪ But it’s a damn good place to start ♪ ♪ 却是个好的开始 ♪
[1:20:56] ♪ No matter what I do ♪ ♪ 不论我做什么 ♪
[1:21:01] ♪ Baby, there’s no use ♪ ♪ 宝贝儿 我已无可救药 ♪
[1:21:06] ♪ ‘Cause I’m meant to be broken ♪ ♪ 因为我注定要心碎 ♪
[1:21:09] ♪ Like eyes got me frozen ♪ ♪ 投向我冷酷的眼神 ♪
[1:21:12] ♪ And cold like your motherfucking heart, no ♪ ♪ 像你冰冷的心一般 ♪
[1:21:15] ♪ I’ve been praying ♪ ♪ 我在祈祷 ♪
[1:21:20] ♪ But nobody is listening ♪ ♪ 却无人聆听 ♪
[1:21:26] ♪ No answers to my questions ♪ ♪ 没有答案的问题
[1:21:28] ♪ No hope for my affliction ♪ ♪ 看不到希望的痛苦 ♪
[1:21:31] ♪ Guess I’m supposed to be in chains ♪ ♪ 我应被囚禁于此 ♪
[1:21:35] ♪ Baby, when you say ♪ ♪ 亲爱的 当你说 ♪
[1:21:39] ♪ I’m just another cliché ♪ ♪ 我和其他人一样 ♪
[1:21:45] ♪ But this heart’s in denial ♪ ♪ 内心却否认 ♪
[1:21:48] ♪ No, I try to fight it ♪ ♪ 我尝试斗争 ♪
[1:21:50] ♪ I think I’ll always be this way ♪ ♪ 永不放弃 ♪
[1:21:54] ♪ Oh, girl ♪ ♪ 亲爱的女孩 ♪
[1:21:58] ♪ I’ve got nothing better left to do ♪ ♪ 没有其他可做 ♪
[1:22:03] ♪ Than spend my nights depressing over you ♪ ♪ 夜夜为你着迷 ♪
[1:22:09] ♪ Like a fool, baby ♪ ♪ 像个傻瓜 ♪
[1:22:13] ♪ I try to forget you ♪ ♪ 想要忘记你 ♪
[1:22:18] ♪ But, babe, I forget to ♪ ♪ 想要忘记 ♪
[1:22:23] ♪ But there’s one thing for certain ♪ ♪ 但唯一可以确定的是 ♪
[1:22:26] ♪ This whiskey ain’t working ♪ ♪ 酒精毫无作用 ♪
[1:22:28] ♪ But it’s a damn good place to start, no ♪ ♪ 却是个好的开始 ♪
[1:22:32] ♪ No matter what I do ♪ ♪ 不论我做什么 ♪
[1:22:37] ♪ Baby, there’s no use ♪ ♪ 宝贝儿 我已无可救药 ♪
[1:22:42] ♪ ‘Cause I’m meant to be broken ♪ ♪ 因为我注定要心碎 ♪
[1:22:45] ♪ Like eyes got me frozen ♪ ♪ 投向我冷酷的眼神 ♪
[1:22:48] ♪ And cold like your motherfucking heart, no ♪ ♪ 像你冰冷的心一般 ♪
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Protege(门徒)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Charlies Angels Full Throttle 2(霹雳娇娃02)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme