Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

im gonna explode(爆炸)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on im gonna explode(爆炸)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:爆炸
英文名称:im gonna explode
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:44] Fucking sons of bitches, 操你妈的王八蛋
[01:07] go ahead and laugh. I know what you think. 尽管笑吧 我知道你怎么想
[01:12] You think that you’ve won. 你以为自己赢了
[01:17] We’ll see who laughs in the end. 看看是谁笑到最后
[01:20] Plan B, B计划
[01:21] improved, 改良版
[01:22] I take out the gun snd bullets. 我找出手枪和子弹
[01:27] I fix myself up. 整装待发
[01:29] I take Patricia’s photo. 我带上帕特丽夏的照片
[01:31] I grab the money. 拿了钱
[01:33] I load the gun. 子弹上好膛
[01:35] I comb my hair. 梳完头发
[01:37] I call the professor. 给教授打电话
[01:39] Please, Roman, no! 求你了 罗曼 别
[01:40] It’s not true. She told me things that she didn’t tell anyone. 不是这样的 她告诉了我一些秘密
[01:42] No, Roman. Patricia would not want you doing this… 不要 帕特丽夏不会希望你这么做的
[01:45] – I knew her better than you. – No. Listen to me! -我比你了解她 -不 听我说
[01:46] Goodbye, Loco. 再见 洛科
[01:47] I call the congressman. 又打给我的议员父亲
[01:49] I’ll see you in hell, dad. 我们来世再见吧 爸爸
[01:50] Roman, stop fooling around, damn it. 罗曼 别犯傻了 该死
[01:53] I open the door. 我推开门
[01:55] I enter. 进去
[01:58] Say it! Say it! I’m a hypocritical pig… 快说 快说 我是头伪善猪
[02:01] One for father Antonio. 一枪给安东尼奥神父
[02:02] Say it, say it. 快说 说啊
[02:03] I am a hypocritical pig. 我是头伪善猪
[02:05] One for father Salvador. 一枪给萨尔瓦多神父
[02:06] Roman, no! 罗曼 不要
[02:11] ”Mexicans to the call of war.” 响应战争号召的墨西哥人
[02:12] One for me. 一枪留给我
[02:13] ”…have the sword and bridle ready…” 已经受够了压迫与暴力
[02:14] To hell with it. 去死吧
[02:20] Fucking Martha. 该死的玛莎
[02:22] Ever since you left for Mexico, 自从你去了墨西哥后
[02:24] this place has gone to shit, 这里对我来说就失去了意义
[02:26] everything’s going wrong for me, 干什么事情都不顺
[02:28] like a damn song that you hate 就像一首自己讨厌的歌曲
[02:30] but you can’t get it out of your head. 一直在脑中挥之不去
[02:35] What am I doing here? 我怎么会在这里
[02:38] Nothing, I wasn’t going to take you to your house like that. 没什么 我没送你回家而已
[02:42] No, better that you brought me here. What happened? 那总比带我来这好 发生什么了
[02:45] Nothing, l swear. 什么也没 我发誓
[02:48] – What happened? – Nothing! I swear! -到底发生了什么 -什么都没有 我发誓
[02:50] This time you’ve gone too far. 你这次有点过分了
[02:54] Nothing happened. 我什么都没做
[02:55] I’ll take you home, Maru! 我送你回去吧 玛鲁
[02:59] Wait! 等等
[03:05] Today I woke up in stupid Beto’s truck. 今早我在贝托那个混蛋的车里醒来
[03:09] I don’t remember what happened. 我不记得发生什么了
[03:12] I don’t understand why I do these things, 也不明白为什么会这么做
[03:14] the damn song returns, 该死的歌又回来了
[03:17] I go home and Helena is unbearable 我回到家 海伦娜越来越让人无法忍受
[03:20] ever since my father dissppeared, 自从爸爸失踪后她就这样了
[03:24] Hurry up. 快点
[03:26] You have to take your sister to school 你要送妹妹上学
[03:27] and the box to the orphanage. 还要把东西送到孤儿院
[03:28] Mum, I already told you it’s heavy. 妈妈 我说过 它太重了
[03:33] Today on the way to school I don’t know what happened to me, 今天在上学的路上 我不知怎么了
[03:38] I started to cry right there in the street. 在马路中央就哭了起来
[03:41] Everything that I do comes out wrong. 自己所做的一切都事与愿违
[03:44] I think I am going to explode. 我觉得自己就要爆炸了
[03:52] Then I hear someone approaching 后来我感觉有人经过
[03:55] and I saw him, 我看见了他
[03:59] and like the stories that we used to make up. 就像小说中老套的情节那样
[04:02] There appeared a boy and he changed everything. 一个男孩出现并改变了一切
[04:06] His name is Roman and he exists but also I made him up. 他叫罗曼 他是真实的 但也有我的美化
[04:13] We stumbled upon his secret diary where he wrote these things. 我们偶然发现了他的日记 他写了这些
[04:17] The best of all is that he is angry. 最可贵的是他的心中充满了怨愤
[04:18] Look, this was under his bed. 瞧 这是在他床底下找到的
[04:20] What the hell do you want, Roman? 你到底想怎样 罗曼
[04:25] Answer! 说话啊
[04:28] You’ll regret this. 你们会后悔的
[04:30] In spite of the donations made to the priests 虽然他家给教堂捐了很多钱
[04:32] they had to expel him. 他还是被开除了
[04:33] His father was a right-wing politician who was never home. 他的政客老爸是个右翼 很少在家
[04:36] Dad, I’m going with you. Open up! 爸爸 我要跟你走 开门
[04:39] You earned it, bro. 自己努力吧 小兄弟
[04:40] Say hi to your friend, the professor. 代我向你的朋友问好 还有教授
[04:43] Dad, wait. 爸爸 等等
[04:44] He lives in Guanajuato with Eva his dad’s former secretary 他跟爸爸的前秘书伊娃一起住在瓜纳华托
[04:47] who is now his new stepmother, 伊娃是他的后妈
[04:49] – Bravo, imbecile. – Fucking washed up punk. -好极了 白痴 -该死的蠢货
[04:51] His mum died in a crash 他的亲妈在一次车祸中丧生
[04:54] and Roman spent most of his time with professor Belmont 罗曼大多数时间都和贝尔蒙特教授在一起
[04:57] an old friend of his parents. 教授是他父母的老朋友
[05:01] Let’s see what they did. 看看他们干了什么
[05:05] They broke in. They took all my books… 破门而入 卷走了我所有的书
[05:09] The professor took them. 是教授拿的
[05:11] He said he just had lent them to you. 他说书是他借给你的
[05:12] Lame, lame, lame. 胡说 胡说 胡说
[05:16] And why did you have to call him? 你为什么要通知他
[05:17] Because he is the only one who can help you get in midyear. 只有他才能让你返校
[05:19] Lame! 胡说
[05:21] No school will take you. 没有学校会接纳你的
[05:24] Roman, if you want us to treat you like a fool, 罗曼 你要是想当傻子
[05:27] we’ll treat you like one. 我们会成全你的
[05:29] I don’t want to go to that stupid school. 我不去上那种白痴学校
[05:31] It doesn’t matter what you want, 你想怎样我不管
[05:32] Tulio is waiting for you in the car. 图利奥在车里等你呢
[05:38] Look at this… welcome, clown. 看看 欢迎你 小丑
[05:42] What good luck that you came on mother’s day. 今天是母亲节 什么风把你吹来了
[05:45] You’ll have to present a show. 下面轮到你表演了
[05:54] We agreed that you would try it. 我们觉得你该试试
[05:57] – What are you doing here? – Something went wrong. -你来这干什么 -事情有些不对劲
[06:00] What about all those movies, 那这些电影
[06:02] the books, the damn talks? 书籍和该死的演讲怎么办呢
[06:05] Look at you. 看看你
[06:07] In the world’s shithole and getting worse. 在这乌烟瘴气的地方自甘堕落
[06:09] Come on, smile! 来吧 微笑
[06:09] Come on, smile! 来吧 微笑
[06:12] Come on, smile! 来吧 微笑
[06:16] One, two, and one, two, three, four… 一 二 一 二 三 四
[06:20] I know you think you are better than everyone 我知道你觉得自己比别人强
[06:22] and you’re not interested in being my friend. 也没兴趣交我这个朋友
[06:25] Well, neither am I. 我其实也没兴趣
[06:28] I’ll give you 200 pesos per day 我每天给你200比索
[06:32] if you pretend to be my friend and do some favours for me. 只要你假装成我的朋友 帮我些小忙
[06:38] What do you think? 怎么样
[06:40] Here’s three days worth. 这是三天的钱
[06:44] Good, your first task starts now. 好 现在给你第一个任务
[07:07] And now… well we have a new student. 现在轮到一位新同学
[07:11] His name is Roman Valadez. 他的名字是罗曼・瓦拉德斯
[07:13] His performance is called ”see you in hell”. 他表演的节目叫 地狱再会
[07:19] I present to you Roman Valadez. 接下来 欢迎罗曼・瓦拉德斯
[07:40] Leave me alone! 别烦我
[07:42] You’re a fool. 白痴
[07:46] – Put him down! – I haven’t finished yet! -放他下来 -还没表演完呢
[07:56] Maru, shut up. 玛鲁 停下
[08:01] 4-B put on your physical education uniforms. 4-B班穿上你们的运动服
[08:05] the students who have detention remember 留校的学生请注意
[08:07] that you are not permitted to leave until 6 p.m.. 6点前不许离校
[09:18] I have to get back to the real world. 我必须要面对现实了
[09:21] Come on! Don’t be such a chicken. We have to do something. 得了吧 别这么窝囊 我们还有事要做
[09:25] Yes, but what do you see me as? 好 可你是怎么看我的
[09:27] Like a girl or like me? 一个女孩还是只是我自己
[09:33] Me. 我自己
[09:35] Well like you, you. And like a girl. 你既是你自己 又是个女孩
[09:42] And if I were a guy? 要是我是同性恋呢
[09:44] A guy! You’re a weird one, eh? 同性恋 你真不可思议
[10:14] She whispers in his ear: I know you. 她在他的耳边小声说道 我认识你
[10:17] ”I’ve been waiting for you for so long, ” 我等你很久了
[10:20] He doesn’t know what to do. 他不知如何回答
[10:22] Since he finds no answer he mocks her. 只好模仿她的话
[10:27] She serious repeats 她小心翼翼地重复着
[10:30] ”I’ve been waiting for you for so long, ” 我等你很久了
[10:33] Then he takes her hand 他挽起她的手
[10:35] and they promise each other that they’ll never be apart, 相互约定 不管结果怎样
[10:37] regardless of the consequences, whatever it takes. 无论付出多少代价 都永不分离
[10:41] Mum! It’s for me, open the door! Mum! 妈妈 是找我的 开门 妈妈
[10:44] You’re grounded! 你只能待在房间里
[10:46] I’ve been told you are dating that ”junior”. 我刚得知你跟那个新来的约会了
[10:48] That’s why you are acting like this! 所以你才会这么做
[10:50] They told you wrong! 他们都胡说
[10:56] My son is not ok, he stares at the floor for hours. 我儿子有毛病了 他一连几个小时盯着地板
[11:00] What type of floors do you have? 你家是什么地板
[11:04] I think… texture granitte. 我想想 是花岗岩的
[11:09] That’s normal! 那很正常
[11:10] My sons can’t stop staring at texture granitte mosaic. 我的孩子也一直盯着花岗岩纹理的马赛克
[11:14] Thousands of young men all over the world admire… 全世界成千的年轻男子
[12:20] Hey Roman, hi. It’s me. 你好 罗曼 是我
[12:25] I’ve been waiting for you, Roman… 我一直在等你 罗曼
[13:36] – Shut up, don’t say anything. – They are going to kill me, man. -安静 别出声 -他们会杀了我的
[13:44] – What are you doing here? – I wanted to see you. -你在这做什么 -我一直想见你
[13:47] – Why? – Why what, dummy? -为什么 -什么为什么 笨蛋
[13:52] What came next happened fast. 接下来的一切发生地很快
[13:54] That night they make a plan. 那一夜他们制定了一个计划
[13:58] Come on, you piece of trash! Give me the keys, fucking Nazi. 起来 垃圾 把钥匙给我 操你妈的纳粹
[14:01] He will steal Tulio’s volkswagen 他去偷图利奥的大众
[14:03] and she will get herself expelled. 她去想办法被开除
[14:05] Maru, Maru, are you dumb or what? 玛鲁 玛鲁 你是哑巴了还是怎么
[14:10] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[14:12] My problem is that you are all mentally retarded 我怎么了 你们都是些智障
[14:14] for listening to this and no one says a thing. 听了半天 屁话都说不出来
[14:16] – Get out! – You can’t kick me out. I am leaving. -出去 -用不着你来说 我自己走
[14:19] Everybody acts so liberal, 每个人都旁若无人
[14:21] but then you cry from watching a soap opera, right? 可看肥皂剧时又不停掉眼泪 对吧
[14:23] You don’t know when to stop. Beto? 你闹够了吗 贝托
[14:26] Beto? 贝托
[14:34] Outside the two of them meet in the hall. 两人在大厅见面
[14:38] That was the plan but what happened is not so clear. 计划是这样 实际上却没这么简单
[14:42] There are conflicting versions. 完全是另一个版本
[14:45] Like always the details are missing. 细节一如既往地丢掉了
[14:47] What are you doing with that punk? 你跟那个混混搞什么
[14:49] – It’s none of your business. – You look like a whore. -不关你的事 -你个婊子
[14:52] An angry ex-boyfriend, 愤怒的前男友
[14:54] a jealous argument, 充满醋意的争吵
[14:56] a bottle of rum, 一小瓶朗姆酒
[14:59] a guy with a scarf on his head, 一个头上套着围巾的人
[15:02] a gun, 一支手枪
[15:03] a volkswsgen, 一辆大众
[15:05] or maybe vice versa. 或者倒过来说
[15:06] Give it to me now, you fucking whore! 快给我 臭婊子
[15:08] A guy with a scarf on his head, 一个头上套着围巾的人
[15:10] a gun, 一支手枪
[15:12] two gun shots. 两声枪响
[15:14] Take it easy. Easy, I swear. 别紧张 放轻松 我保证
[15:17] Fucking pussy. 你个臭婊子
[15:21] They run towards the car, 两人向车子跑去
[15:24] a little rain 下着小雨
[15:26] and that’s it. 就是这样了
[15:27] No way! You almost shot him! 太刺激了 你差点射中他
[15:30] Two kids dissppear and it’s an adventure. 两个孩子就这样离开 开始了冒险
[15:37] 寻人启事
[15:44] Romantic. 罗曼蒂克
[15:46] Romantic, now he’s really done it. 罗曼蒂克 他真那么做了
[15:56] Good evening, congressman Valadez. 晚上好 瓦拉德斯议员
[15:58] The governor sent me. 上面派我来的
[16:00] – Come in, come in. – Yes sir. -请进 请进 -好的
[16:04] What was in the meatballs? 肉丸里是什么
[16:06] No, it wasn’t from Atlixco. Hello, good evening. 不是阿特利斯科的 你好 晚上好
[16:09] My name is Pablo Arroyo. This is my assistant. 我叫帕布鲁・雅罗育 这是我的助手
[16:12] – Yes, how can I help you? – I am from the special police. -有什么能为您效劳的吗 -我是保安大队的
[16:15] The governor sent me… 上面派我
[16:17] – Tulio? – …to be at your service. -图利奥 -来帮您的忙
[16:20] Very well. Look, Don Pablo. What we are going to do is 很好 帕布鲁警官 我们要做的
[16:23] You’ll wait here for me, because… 你在这等我 因为
[16:24] Excuse me. 借过
[16:27] We don’t want to start any rumours, do you understand? 我们可不希望谣言四起 明白吗
[16:29] – Ok, but what should I do? – Sit here calmly, ok? -知道 可我该怎么做 -坐下 冷静点 好吗
[16:32] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[16:33] – What’s your name? – Rogelio, at your service. -你叫什么 -罗杰利奥 听候您的吩咐
[16:36] – Can I offer you something? – No, thank you. -您需要点什么吗 -不用 谢谢
[16:41] Here, love. 给 亲爱的
[16:52] Don’t think you are going to go to sleep. 你不会要睡觉了吧
[16:54] No, no, no, I am thinking. 不不不 我在想事
[16:58] Fucking Roman, I wonder where he is. 该死的罗曼 他跑哪去了
[17:00] You have to do something about him, Eugenio. 你得为他做点什么了 尤金尼奥
[17:03] – He is like a loose cannon. – I know, I know. Who’s coming? -他这样无法无天 -我知道 谁要来了
[17:06] It seems that the father is an illegal in the USA 她父亲非法移民到美国去了
[17:08] But the mother is coming. She’s hysterical. 母亲也要来 她气坏了
[17:11] Damn it! Fucking Roman, now he’s really done it. 该死 可恶的罗曼 他还真如愿了
[17:14] Where could he be hiding? 他会藏在哪里呢
[17:19] – Don’t fall asleep! – You scared me. -别睡着了 -吓死我了
[17:27] – Wait. – No, you wait. Eugenio, look. -等等 -尤金尼奥 快看
[17:41] Tulio? It’s Tulio. 图利奥 是图利奥
[17:44] Tulito? What are you doing here? 图利奥 你在这干什么
[17:46] They are knocking at the door! What do I do? 有人在敲门 怎么办
[17:48] – Open it, open it, please. – It must be the mother. -开门 开门 -一定是妈妈
[17:51] That’s it! That’s it! Mr Eugenio! I’m done! 结束了 尤金尼奥先生 我不干了
[17:54] I’ve had enough! I’ve had enough! 我受够了 受够了
[18:00] It’s not fair, Mr Eugenio! It’s not fair that I’m treated this way! 这不公平 尤金尼奥先生 我被这样虐待
[18:03] – Because I work for you! – But, what did he do to you? -就是因为给你工作 -他对你做了什么
[18:05] – He hit me in the head! – Oh my god! -他打中了我的头 -天哪
[18:07] – How long have you been there? – Since this morning! -你这样多久了 -早上就在这了
[18:09] Let’s go get your clothes. 我去给你找点衣服
[18:11] – Don’t mock me. – We’re not mocking. -别取笑我 -没有
[18:13] – Where do you keep them? – Madam, I am very sorry. -你放哪了 -我很抱歉 夫人
[18:16] Look, Mr Pablo is a specialist in these kind of situations. 帕布鲁先生是解决这方面问题的专家
[18:19] – He’s going to help us. – Hi, I’m Eva. -他会帮我们的 -你好 我是伊娃
[18:21] Good evening. 晚上好
[18:22] – Do you want something to drink? – No. -想喝点什么吗 -不用了
[18:24] Come in please. 请进
[18:30] Look at that fucker! 看啊 该死的
[18:32] No, I have to fix this, or the roof is going to fall down. 不行 我得修好它 不然房顶都要掉下来了
[18:35] Yep. 没错
[18:39] Come in. Are you sure you don’t want anything? 进来吧 真的不来点什么吗
[18:42] – Ok, water. – Bring me a little tequila. -那就来点水吧 -给我一杯龙舌兰
[18:46] A tequila for me, too! 我也要龙舌兰
[18:52] Excuse me. 抱歉
[18:56] Madam, I am sure this is Roman’s fault. 夫人 我确信这都是罗曼的错
[19:03] – Tulio, bring the bottle. – Yes, sir. -图利奥 拿酒来 -是 先生
[19:06] We have an identification? 鉴定出来了吗
[19:08] We’re waiting for the information of the minor. 还在等孩子们的信息
[19:13] Madam, what’s the name of the girl? 夫人 您的女儿叫什么
[19:15] Maru Fernandez. 玛鲁・费尔南德斯
[19:18] Hello! 喂
[19:20] Yes! Yes, sir! 好 好的 先生
[19:24] One second. 等一下
[19:26] The governor. 地方长官
[19:27] – And what are we going to do? – What’s up? -我们该怎么办 -什么事
[19:29] We’ll have to make a formal complaint. 我们将提出一份正式控告
[19:31] What hap…? No, no, no! 什么 嘘 嘘 嘘
[19:32] Yes, yes, yes. She’s here, yes. 是 是 她在这
[19:35] It’s because we’d like to take care of this ”in house”. 因为我们想内部处理
[19:38] You know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗
[19:39] We should call the police to track them down. 我们应该叫警察把他们抓回来
[19:42] No! 不行
[19:43] – What kind of weapons do they have? – No, I don’t know. -他们用的什么武器 -我不知道
[19:46] Thank you! I love you, man! 谢谢 我爱你 老兄
[19:48] Hey, Don Pablo. 帕布鲁警官
[19:50] Don’t you think that this is a little excessive? 你不觉得这有点过吗
[19:53] It doesn’t need to be so dramatic. 没必要把事搞得这么大
[19:55] Dramatic? He took my daughter! 还不够大吗 他带走了我女儿
[20:00] And I’m sure he forced her to go. Or what? 肯定是他逼她的 还能是怎么回事
[20:02] He has a gun and he’s shooting it, and that’s not enough for you? 他有枪而且开枪了 这还不够吗
[20:06] The country is how it is 这个国家会成为这样
[20:07] because of corrupt people like you. 就是因为有你们这样的腐败分子
[20:09] Hey, a little respect, eh? 请尊重我们 好吗
[20:11] I am not going to let the police know they have a gun. 我不会让警察知道他们有枪
[20:14] Don’t you see they can shoot them? 否则警察会向他们开枪的
[20:16] Then, what are we going to do? 那我们该怎么办
[20:18] Nothing, madam. We are going to do nothing. 什么都不做 女士 我们什么都不做
[20:20] We’ll wait. I am sure they are hiding somewhere. 我们会等等看 他们肯定藏在什么地方
[20:24] – So, we’re not… – No. of course not. -所以我们什么都不做 -当然
[20:29] Not now. 至少现在不行
[20:30] But we have to do something. 可我们得做点什么
[20:33] Madam, don’t be foolish. 女士 别傻了
[20:34] – Hey! Don’t talk to me like that! – Eugenio. -别这样和我说话 -尤金尼奥
[20:37] I am not going to let them get killed 我不会让他们
[20:38] for some stupid trick. 因为一些愚蠢的把戏而丧命的
[20:40] It’s not a stupid trick! 这不是愚蠢的把戏
[20:41] It is a stupid trick, miss. 女士 这只是场恶作剧
[20:43] Because I know Roman! 因为我了解罗曼
[20:44] And I know they are just playing! 我知道他们只是玩玩
[20:46] But if someone gets hurt, it’s going to be serious. 可如果有人受伤 事情就严重了
[20:51] Eugenio, you can’t treat people like this. 尤金尼奥 你不能这样对他们
[21:16] Come sit down, please. 请过来坐下
[21:35] Sir! well? Mr Psblo Arroyo’ yes… 先生 帕布鲁・雅罗育先生 好的
[21:40] We’re waiting… 我们在等
[21:49] My clothes are kind of wet, that sucks. 我的衣服有点湿
[21:53] Shit! 该死
[21:56] I’m cold. How are you? 我很冷 你呢
[22:00] I’m good. 我不冷
[22:04] Hey. Can we get rid of the decoration? It’s tacky. 我们能把这些东西摘了吗 太俗了
[22:08] Shut up, you don’t know anything. 闭嘴 你懂什么
[22:12] Fuck, I can’t feel my legs. 该死 我的腿不能动了
[22:15] Move them and it’ll go away. 动一下就会好了
[22:17] Friction! Friction! Friction! Friction! Friction! 蹭一蹭 蹭一蹭
[22:50] Are you sure they’re not going to hear us? 你肯定他们听不见吗
[22:52] I’m sure. They’ve been there for a long time. 我肯定 他们在那已经很久了
[23:29] – Yeah, it’s like that saying. – Well how’s that? -好像是这样 -怎么样了
[23:32] Look, for example, you think I don’t love my son, Roman? 你认为我不爱我儿子罗曼吗
[23:37] I love my son Roman. 我爱罗曼
[23:38] I would cut off my hand for my son Roman. 为了罗曼我可以把手剁了
[23:41] And what do I do? Nothing! No, no, no. 我还能做什么 没有 没了
[23:46] I loved my wife and she’s not here anymore. 我爱我老婆 她再也不会回来了
[23:50] Everybody blames me. What can I do? 所有的人都怪我 我能做什么
[23:53] I can’t do anything. 我什么都做不了
[23:57] Look at that. Look at that. 就是这样 你瞧
[24:00] That’s how things are, when I saw you the first time 事情就是这样 我第一次看见你的时候
[24:03] I thought, ”he’s an arsehole”. 我就在想”他是个贱人”
[24:06] But now when someone gets to know you, you’re a good person. 不过了解以后 我发现你是个好人
[24:10] – You’re a good person. – Of course, madam. -你是个好人 -当然 女士
[24:13] I want you to know that this is your house too. 我想让你知道这里也是你的家
[24:16] We’re not leaving until your daughter returns. 我们不会走的 直到你女儿回来
[24:19] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 先生
[24:20] And all the power of the state is going to be looking for that girl. 整个国家都会去找这个女孩的
[24:24] I want to assure you that the girl is going to come back. 我向你保证 她会回来的
[24:29] We have all the contacts. You saw it yourself. 所有的联系方式都在我们这 你也看到了
[24:31] The governor sent us this man, Pablo. 帕布鲁 政府给我们派来这个人
[24:33] And not just that. 还不止这些
[24:34] Not just that. We have a lot of contacts outside Salamanca. 不止这些 萨拉曼卡以外的联系人我们也有
[24:41] No shit! 该死
[25:03] No shit! They’re getting intense. 该死 他们开始激动了
[25:05] They’re so drunk. It’s awful. 他们喝醉了 真糟糕
[25:09] I don’t even get that drunk. 我从没那么醉过
[25:22] No shit, this is intense. 该死 真糟糕
[25:34] Man, don’t fall sleep. 老兄 别睡了
[25:40] Wake up, don’t fall asleep. 醒醒 别睡了
[25:42] I’m tired. What? 我很累 干嘛
[25:46] Nothing, I just wanted to talk. 没什么 我就是想聊聊天
[26:16] Man, you snore really loud. 老兄 你的呼噜声真的太大了
[26:20] – I don’t snore. I’ve never snored. – No? -我没打呼 我从来不打呼噜 -没打吗
[26:25] Roman, wake up! 罗曼 醒醒
[26:33] I can’t believe it, we don’t have to do anything. 真不敢相信 我们什么都没做
[26:37] We can hang out all day, and nobody is going to say a thing. 我们能在外面逛一天 一句话都不说
[26:41] Isn’t it amazing? 很神奇 不是吗
[26:49] Make breakfast, won’t you, Romantic? 罗曼蒂克 你会做早饭的 是吧
[26:51] One more minute, please. 再等一分钟
[26:55] We don’t have water, either. 我们也没有水啊
[27:00] Roman! Wake up. 罗曼 醒醒
[27:04] No way. What’s your problem? God. 别喊了 你怎么回事 上帝啊
[27:41] What time did they leave? 他们什么时候走的
[27:42] They were partying until five o’clock in the morning. 他们一直玩到凌晨五点
[27:47] – Really? – Yeah, crazy fucking geezers. -真的吗 -是啊 疯狂的老家伙们
[28:49] What’s up? What are they doing here? 怎么了 他们来这干什么
[28:51] I don’t know, that wasn’t in the plan. 我不知道 这不在计划里
[28:54] Maru! The soups are ready, help me. 玛鲁 汤好了 来帮我一把
[29:01] Let me see. I don’t want coffee. 让我瞧瞧 我不想喝咖啡
[29:14] Nice one, Romantic, it’s like we’re at the beach. 真不错 罗曼蒂克 我们就像在海边一样
[29:19] But better. Here there’s no one fucking with us. 不过比那还好 在这没人管我们
[29:22] Well, they’re downstairs. 他们在楼下
[29:29] – How amazing! – Yeah, so amazing. -太棒了 -是啊 真棒
[29:44] The exact time is 12,’30’ here in radio Bajio, 巴希奥广播为您报时 现在是12点半
[29:48] This is the sound of your life’ good evening, 这里是生活之音 各位听众下午好
[29:52] Public service announcement, 插播公共服务启事
[29:54] we are looking for any kind of informstion 我们在寻找
[29:56] on the whereabouts of miss Maru Fernandez,,, 玛鲁・费尔南德斯小姐的下落
[29:58] They’re talking about you on the radio. 广播里正在说你呢
[30:01] They are seeking information on your whereabouts. 他们在寻找你的下落
[30:04] …white blouse’ blue skirt… 身穿白色外套 蓝色裙子
[30:07] …plesse call’ 4 7 7 1 234, 知情者请拨打4771234
[30:08] I can’t hear anything. 我什么都听不见
[30:10] Can you put some on me, please? 你会帮我擦的是吧
[30:12] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[30:14] Now let’s listen to good music’ some classics of yesterday and today. 请欣赏过去和现在的流行经典
[30:20] An everlasting hit. 永远的伤
[30:24] Hello. Good… good evening. 你好 下午好
[30:27] I heard that you were asking about Miss Maru Fernandez. 我听说你们在打听玛鲁・费尔南德斯小姐
[30:34] Well, what would you do if I said I know where she is? 如果我说我有她的消息 你们会怎么做
[30:39] If I knew where she was, I’d tell you that she’s in Silao. 如果我知道她在哪 我会说她在锡劳
[30:42] But only if I knew where she was. 不过如果我知道她在哪
[30:44] Is there a reward or what? 是不是会有奖金或者别的什么
[30:48] They just called, they saw Roman. 他们只是说接到罗曼的来电
[30:49] – Who? – From the radio station. -谁 -电台打来的
[30:51] – Where are they? – They saw them on the way to Silao. -他们在哪 -据说在去锡劳的路上
[30:54] Yes, over there, near Silao! 没错 就是那 锡劳附近
[30:56] – But who called? – Radio Bajio! A minute ago! -电话是谁打的 -巴希奥广播 一分钟以前
[31:00] Let’s go! Quick! Let’s go! 我们走吧 快点
[31:02] Have you seen the mobile phone that you gave me? 看见你给我的手机了吗
[31:04] The little black one. 黑色的小小的那个
[31:07] We’re on our way’ I’m just asking you for reinforcements. 我们出发了 我刚刚请求了支援
[32:31] What’s up? 怎么了
[32:32] I’m going to take a quick shower. 我想洗个澡
[32:54] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[32:55] Check this out. 戴上这个
[32:57] Double headphones so you stop bothering me 双人耳机 这样你就不能烦我了
[33:00] And we can watch movies. 我们可以看电影
[33:02] Am I your hero or what? 我是你的英雄吧
[33:10] I’m going to call Martha. 我要给玛莎打电话
[33:12] My friend I told you about. 我的一个朋友 我告诉过你的
[33:14] Fuck, she’s out. 她不在
[33:17] Hi Martha, it’s me. 玛莎 是我
[33:21] We want to go to Mexico, me and a friend, 我和我的一个朋友想去墨西哥
[33:23] and we want to know if we can crash at your house. 我们想问问能不能在你家住几天
[33:27] Ok, I’ll call you later, don’t call me at home. 我待会儿再打给你 别往我家打电话
[33:32] Bye. 再见
[33:43] What’s this? 这是什么
[33:46] My album of gore. 我的事故相册
[33:50] Look, this is the article about my mum. 你瞧 这张是我妈妈
[33:53] Fuck, that’s hard. 太惨了
[33:55] – How old were you? – Thirteen. -你当时多大 -十三
[34:00] Hey, so you’re going to Mexico with a friend? 你想和你朋友去墨西哥吗
[34:05] What should I have said? My lover. 我说什么来着 宝贝
[34:07] Your lover, yeah! 你的宝贝
[34:11] Roman! No, Roman! 罗曼 别这样 罗曼
[34:15] Your lover! 你的宝贝
[34:17] No, Roman! 别这样 罗曼
[34:26] Stop, Roman, stop! Roman! 好了 罗曼
[34:33] Stop, Roman! Roman! 别这样 罗曼
[34:39] Roman! Roman! Stop! Roman! 罗曼 别这样
[34:48] What’s wrong with you, dude? You’re such an idiot. 你到底怎么了 你这个笨蛋
[34:51] Don’t go, it was a joke. 别走 我开玩笑的
[35:22] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[35:24] You brat. Stop making a scene. 臭小子 别在那意淫了
[35:36] No man, never, never. 别这样 伙计 永远别这样
[35:38] When is it going to be? 什么时候能到
[35:40] Nothing, no, no. No one picks up. 没什么 没人接
[35:43] – Go and see those. – Give me one of those. -我去看看 -给我一张
[35:46] – Look at his face… – Hey! Sir! -你瞧他的脸 -先生
[35:50] Sir! Have you seen these two kids? 先生 你见过这两个孩子吗
[35:52] No, there hasn’t been anyone around here. 没有 这附近没人
[35:54] – They’re lost around here somewhere. – No. Not here. -他们在这走丢了 -附近没有
[35:56] – It was reported that they were here. – No. -据说他们在这附近 -没有
[35:58] There hasn’t been anyone around. 这附近没有
[36:00] As I was telling you, 就像我说的
[36:01] It’s a guidance video for parents with missing children… 是为失踪孩子的父母提供帮助的视频
[36:05] There’s nobody here. 这里没人
[36:06] It’s useful, I have it on dvd. 很有用 我的DVD上有
[36:10] Hectorin. Control here. Get me dvd five. 希托林 控制住这里 把第五张碟给我
[36:14] The one about the missing persons. Yeah? 是关于失踪人口的那张吗
[36:15] Thanks man. 谢谢 老兄
[36:16] – So, what time’s the match? – I think the special starts at six. -比赛什么时候开始 -六点
[36:20] Who is your team? 你支持哪个队
[36:22] Maru! 玛鲁
[36:30] Maru! They’re coming! 玛鲁 他们回来了
[36:46] Let’s watch the cop’s dvd. 我们来看看警察的DVD
[36:50] Is that the dvd? 就是这张吗
[36:53] Have a seat. 坐下
[36:55] Come in. 请进
[36:57] Wait, wait, let me just see how they’re doing. 等等 让我看看他们是怎么踢的
[37:00] Whatever. 管他呢
[37:16] Training video number 5 第五号训练视频
[37:23] Why does s child go away? 孩子为什么会离家出走
[37:32] Who is thst stranger that we call son or daughter? 我们的儿子和女儿是陌生人吗
[37:41] Ask yourself,’ 请你扪心自问
[37:43] What would you do if you knew you’d never see him again? 如果再也见不到孩子了 你会怎么办
[37:53] What would you do if he suddenly came bsck? 如果他们突然回来 你该怎么办
[37:57] If you saw the door opening 如果你看到敞开的房门
[38:00] and his little childish eyes, 和他们稚嫩的双眼
[38:03] would you reproach him? Or love him? 你是会责备他们 还是更爱他们
[38:07] Would you hold him 你会不会抱着他
[38:09] and let him know that he means the world to you? 让他知道他是你的一切
[38:17] The love for a child is the love you feel for yourself… 对孩子的爱就是你对自己的爱
[38:22] I don’t care what they say! 我才不管他们说什么
[38:25] I am going to look for them! 我想去找他们
[38:27] Come, come, come. 过来 走吧
[38:29] Go. Go look for them, 去吧 去找他们吧
[38:29] Maybe you’ll find them in the park. 或许你会在公园找到他们
[38:31] Shut up. 闭嘴
[38:34] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[38:36] Nothing. 没什么
[38:42] Do you want to go back? 你想回去吗
[39:16] – What’s the matter? – Tomorrow. -怎么了 -明天再说
[39:25] Tomorrow, really. 明天吧 真的
[39:28] – They’re going to hear us. – They can’t hear anything. -他们就会听见的 -他们什么都听不见
[39:31] It’s not like I have leprosy. 我又不是得了麻风病
[39:33] Don’t pressure me. Later. 别给我压力 再等等
[39:37] Later, then. 再等等吧那就
[40:13] – What happened? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没什么
[40:18] – Pig. – What? -猪头 -什么
[40:20] – Pig. – Why? -猪头 -为什么
[40:22] You went to go jerk off, didn’t you? 你打手枪了 是吧
[40:25] No. I did some push-ups. 没有 我做了几个俯卧撑
[40:27] So I can sleep because you’re a cocktease. 这样能睡得好点 因为你是个浪荡女
[40:30] Pig. 猪头
[40:31] Cocktease. 浪荡女
[40:36] Pig. 猪头
[40:39] Cocktease. 浪荡女
[40:49] Great. 很好
[41:17] They’re gone. Do you want some? 他们走了 来点吗
[41:36] Did you finish watching the movie? 你看完电影了吗
[41:38] What? 什么
[41:39] – Did you finish watching the movie? – Yeah, it’s really good. -你看完电影了吗 -是啊 真好看
[41:42] How weird! 真奇怪
[41:44] I thought it was bullshit, I can’t believe you liked it. 我觉得是部烂片 真不敢相信你竟然喜欢
[41:49] Yeah, I mean, it wasn’t great, but it was fun. 我是说虽然不好看 但很有意思
[41:53] Fun? It was bullshit! 有意思 一派胡言
[41:58] You have terrible taste. 你的品位真差
[42:02] They were all retarded. 他们脑子都有问题
[42:04] Disgusting. You liked it? damn. 恶心的电影 你竟然喜欢 见鬼
[42:07] What’s up with your attitude? 你怎么了
[42:10] I’m sure you also liked to watch ”the Paty Chapoy show.” 你肯定还喜欢看”帕蒂查普瓦秀”
[42:13] What a drag! Fuck. 干什么 该死
[42:15] – Man, what did I say? – I didn’t say anything. -老兄 我说什么了 -我什么都没说
[42:16] I can’t believe you like that shit, really! 真不敢相信你品味这么差
[42:20] Man, what’s wrong with you? 老兄 你怎么了
[42:24] It must be that time of the month. 肯定是每月的那几天来了
[42:26] – What did you say, Roman? – Nothing. -罗曼 你说什么 -没什么
[42:29] I heard you! You’re so stupid! 我听见了 你这个笨蛋
[42:30] An idiot, just like the others! 白痴 和别人一样白痴
[42:32] A girl can’t even say what she thinks. 女孩难道不能说出她的想法吗
[42:33] Because if she says something you don’t like. 因为如果她说的你不喜欢
[42:35] It means she has her period, right? 就说明她在特殊时期 对吧
[42:37] Go fuck yourself! I don’t believe you! 该死 我不再相信你了
[42:40] – Hey, stop it Maru. – Don’t talk to me. -玛鲁 别这样 -别理我
[43:02] Sweetie. 宝贝
[43:04] Listen to what your friend is saying. 听听你朋友的看法
[43:07] Move. 走吧
[44:16] What’s up, boss? 怎么了 什么事
[44:18] – Good morning, young man! – Good morning! -早上好 小伙子 -早上好
[44:19] I came to deliver an invitation for the congressman 我是来给议员送请帖的
[44:21] for my daughter’s 15th birthday party. 我女儿15岁的生日要开聚会
[44:23] For all the support he has given to my family and to Santa Rosa! 为了感谢他对我全家和圣罗莎的支持
[44:27] Ok, great. Wait a second. 好的 真不错 等一下
[44:32] Give it here, mister. 先生 放这吧
[44:36] And tell him that I hope he brings his whole family! 告诉他我希望他全家都能出席
[44:39] Sure, I’ll tell him. See you later. 没问题 一定转告 回见
[44:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[44:59] What time did they leave? 他们什么时候离开的
[45:03] Do you want to go to a birthday party in Santa Rosa? 你想参加圣罗莎的生日派对吗
[45:06] – Yes or no? – Sounds cool. -去还是不去 -听起来不错
[45:09] Yeah. 那就去吧
[45:36] – Come on. – Where? -过来 -去哪
[45:40] And if they come back? 如果他们回来了呢
[45:43] – Wait. – What? Are you scared? -等等 -怎么 你害怕了吗
[45:47] Just follow me. 跟我来
[46:17] Wait. 等一下
[46:32] Ok. 好了
[46:50] No. 不
[46:51] – What? What’s so funny? – No, nothing, sorry. Come on. -怎么了 什么这么好笑 -没什么 来吧
[47:11] What? You don’t like me anymore? 怎什么了 你不喜欢我了吗
[47:15] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[47:17] Well, because I’m not a ”put outer”. 因为我不是那种”同意性交的人”
[47:19] Put outer? 同意性交的人
[47:21] What’s that? That doesn’t exist. 那是什么东西 根本不存在嘛
[47:23] Of course it does. 当然存在
[47:24] Put outers are the ones who put out and have sex. 同意性交的人就是同意性交并且做爱的人
[47:27] Are you a girl scout or what? 你是女童子军还是什么
[47:30] That word doesn’t exist, nobody has ever used it. 那个词根本不存在 从来没有人用过它
[47:33] Who tells you this stuff? 谁告诉你这些的
[47:35] I have my sources. 我有我的来源
[47:44] Shit! 妈的
[47:46] Run! It’s them! 快跑 是他们
[48:13] Hey, sorry. 对不起
[48:16] Sorry for what? 为了什么
[48:18] I don’t know. I thought I could do it. 我不知道 我以为我能做到的
[48:20] It’s not important. 那不重要
[48:22] Of course it’s important. 那当然重要
[48:24] Stop. I told you it’s not important. 别说了 我跟你说过了那不重要
[48:26] You say that, but it does matter. 你说你的 但它确实很重要
[48:29] It’s OK. One of these days. 没关系 这几天一定要做
[48:32] Yeah. In a day or two. 好吧 就这两天吧
[48:35] Do you think that, if everything was normal 你有没有想过 如果每件事都很正常的话
[48:39] we would still be friends? 我们还会成为朋友嘛
[48:41] Normal how? 怎么个正常法
[48:43] Well, like, you know, 就像 你知道的
[48:46] if I didn’t have any problems 如果我什么麻烦都没有
[48:47] and you were like a normal guy. 而你又是个正常的人
[48:49] Do you think we’d be what we are? 你不觉得我们就是我们吗
[48:50] I don’t know. what are we? 我不知道 我们是怎样的
[48:53] Like best friends. 就像最好的朋友一样
[48:55] I think so, don’t you? 我是这样觉得 你不这样想吗
[48:58] Do you think it’s because we are fucked up 你不觉得是因为我们都是一团糟
[49:00] that we like each other? 所以才彼此喜欢吗
[49:01] No, I think you’re going crazy. 不 我觉得是你疯了
[49:02] No, stop. I mean, 不 闭嘴 我是说
[49:05] if I had known someone like you… 如果我早认识些像你这样的人
[49:09] maybe, I’d be more normal. 或许 我会更正常些
[49:13] Don’t you think? 你觉得呢
[49:15] If you’d met someone like me, before everything happened 在此之前 如果你曾遇见像我一样的人
[49:19] you’d be more or less normal, right? 你多少都会正常一点 对吗
[49:24] I really don’t know. 我真的不知道
[49:26] You don’t want to talk about it? 你不想说这些吗
[49:28] Don’t go there. Forget it. Please. 别说了 算了吧 求你了
[49:31] Seriously, what would you do for me? 说真的 你会为我做什么呢
[49:34] What do you mean? 什么意思
[49:36] Between us. Would you defend me? 你我之间 你会保护我吗
[49:39] Yeah, easily. 会啊 很容易
[49:42] But I don’t want it to be easy. 但我不想让它那么容易
[49:44] I want it to be hard. 我希望能困难一点
[49:45] What would you do that would be difficult? 如果那变得很困难你会怎么做
[49:47] What would you do if they caught us? 要是他们逮着我们了 你会怎么做
[49:49] I would escape, look for you and we’d leave together. 我会逃跑 找到你 然后我们一起离开
[49:53] Yeah? How do I know you would actually do it? 是吗 我怎么知道你真的会那么做
[49:56] – I swear. – Swear on something. -我发誓 -以什么的名义发誓
[49:58] I swear on my mother’s name. Secret pact. 我以我母亲的名字发誓 秘密协定
[50:01] What is that? 那是什么
[50:07] Secret… 秘密
[50:10] …pact. 协定
[50:14] If they catch us… 如果他们抓到我们
[50:17] …I escape… 我逃跑
[50:23] …and I find you. 然后找到你
[50:26] Do you like me? 你喜欢我吗
[50:31] Yes, you scare me. 是的 你吓着我了
[50:33] – Did you finish it? – Yeah. -你喝完了吗 -是的
[50:36] All of it? 全喝完了
[50:38] Bring us something. OK, Romantic? 给我们再找点什么来 好吗 罗曼蒂克
[50:40] Like Tequila or something. 像是龙舌兰或者什么的
[50:43] Really? Tequila? 真的吗 龙舌兰
[50:45] Yeah. It’s going to be a wild party. 是的 要来个狂野派对
[50:56] And limes! 还有青柠檬
[51:00] And limes, fuck. 还有青柠檬 妈的
[51:15] And limes, Romantic! 还有青柠檬 罗曼蒂克
[51:18] Limes. Shit. 青柠檬 该死
[51:36] Roman? 罗曼
[51:37] Romantic? 罗曼蒂克
[51:42] Roman? 罗曼
[51:47] Eva… 伊娃
[51:49] Hey, Eva. 伊娃
[51:52] Did you hear something? 你听到什么了吗
[51:55] – A noise. – What? -有人在喊 -什么
[51:57] Roman? 罗曼
[52:07] Maru! 玛鲁
[52:09] – Sorry, Maru. I’m sorry. – No! Fuck! -对不起 玛鲁 我很抱歉 -不 该死
[52:13] – It hurts. – I didn’t see you. -疼死了 -我没看到你
[52:16] Don’t make any noise. 别出声
[52:18] Let’s go. Sorry. 我们走 对不起
[52:22] – Do I call the police? – It’s nothing. -要我叫警察吗 -什么都没有
[52:28] That’s why I hate coming to this house! 这就是为什么我讨厌到这个房子里来
[52:32] Come, sorry. 来 对不起
[52:35] Let’s go. 我们走
[52:45] See? It’s nothing. 看到了吧 什么都没有
[52:48] – Where are you going? – To get some water! -你上哪去 -去找点水
[53:19] Sorry. 对不起
[53:24] Maru, I’m sorry. 玛鲁 我很抱歉
[53:31] Let me see. 让我看看
[53:36] Be careful. 小心点
[54:23] I can’t open it. 我解不开
[55:55] Eva? 伊娃
[55:59] Eva? 伊娃
[56:02] – What took you so long? – What? -你怎么去了这么久 -什么
[56:06] You scared me. 你吓着我了
[56:20] – And now? What’s up with you? – Come on! -现在呢 你怎么了 -来吧
[56:21] Ok, but don’t complain to me 好吧 但等早晨起来
[56:23] that you are exhausted in the morning. 可别抱怨说你精疲力尽啊
[56:26] Right! 好的
[56:28] Don’t be so cocky, Mr Congressman. 别这么自大 国会议员先生
[56:43] I’m dying of thirst. You? 我要渴死了 你呢
[56:45] – Sleep. – Do you want anything? -睡觉 -你什么都不想要吗
[56:48] Stop bothering me, that’s all I want. 别再打扰我就行了
[56:51] Easy, I didn’t say anything. 简单 我什么都不说了
[56:53] I saw your face. 我看着你的脸
[57:01] Stop, arsehole! 别闹了 混蛋
[57:13] – Are they still downstairs? – I think so. -他们还在楼下吗 -我想是的
[57:16] Let’s go to the birthday party now. 我们现在去生日派对吧
[57:19] From there, we can go to Mexico City. 从那 我们可以去墨西哥城
[57:27] We have to get a car and then we leave. 我们得先找辆车再走
[57:29] – Yeah. – Do you want some? -好 -你要来点吗
[57:36] Hey? Save those for Mexico. 拿着这些到墨西哥城再用吧
[57:39] Let’s go. 我们走
[57:48] Yes? 你好
[57:49] – Hello? Dad! – What happened, Roman? -喂 爸爸 -出什么事了 罗曼
[57:52] – Listen’ we had an accident! – It’s them! -听着 我们出事了 -是他们
[57:54] – What? Where are you? – Dad! -什么 你在哪 -爸爸
[57:56] You don’t understsnd! 你不明白
[57:58] – How? – Maru is hurt! -怎么了 -玛鲁受伤了
[58:00] What do you mean did you crash? 什么意思 你们撞车了吗
[58:02] I am such an arsehole! 我真是个混蛋
[58:03] Calm down! No! Where did you crash? 冷静点 你们在哪撞的车
[58:05] Maru is dying, just like the way you killed mum, 玛鲁要死了 就跟你害死妈妈的时候一样
[58:10] history is repesting itself’ dad! It wasn’t my fsult we were drunk. 历史又重演了 爸爸 不是我的错 我们喝多了
[58:14] – Yes, Roman. – Dad! I am such an arsehole! -罗曼 -爸爸 我真是个混蛋
[58:17] All right. 好吧
[58:19] And? 然后呢
[58:21] Nothing, they are playing with us. 没事 他们是在玩我们呢
[58:23] And what else? 还有什么
[58:25] Nothing, he said that they are in Salamanca. 没了 他说他们在萨拉曼卡
[58:27] What did he say? 他都说什么了
[58:28] Nothing, nothing, really. 什么都没说 真的
[58:29] They are only playing. 他们只是在玩笑而已
[58:30] – Let’s check it out! – Nothing? -我们还是核实一下吧 -没事吗
[58:32] – You took too long. – He didn’t say anything! -你花了这么长时间 -他什么都没说
[58:34] We are going to check it out, right? 我们还是去核实一下吧 好吗
[58:38] Let’s go. 我们走
[58:48] Dad, I am an arsehole! 爸 我是个混球
[58:50] Dad, Maru is dying, we crashed, sorry! 爸爸 玛鲁要死了 我们撞车了 对不起
[58:53] Dad, it wasn’t my fault! It wasn’t my fault! 爸 这不是我的错 不是我的错
[58:56] Dad! Dad! Dad! Listen to me! 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 听我说
[59:00] Roman called his father, 罗曼给他爸爸打了电话
[59:03] he invented a ridiculous story, 他编了一个可笑的故事
[59:05] I watched him and,,, 我看着他
[59:09] ,,,I didn’t feel alone, 我不觉得孤单
[59:12] we went down to the house, 我们下到房子里
[59:15] Roman opened his mother’s cupboard, 罗曼打开了他妈妈的衣橱
[59:19] he began digging around, 他开始四处翻箱倒柜
[59:21] I found s dress that fit me, 我找到了一条适合我的裙子
[59:33] I put on an album with strange music, 我放了一张有着奇怪音乐的专辑
[59:42] I taped a video 我录了一盘录像
[59:43] to explain to my mother why I left, 跟我妈妈解释我为什么要离开
[59:47] hi, mum. Tina. I just wanted to tell you so that you know… 妈妈 蒂娜 我只是想要让你们知道
[59:50] No! 不
[59:51] I’m fine. 我很好
[59:54] I told her that I love her. 我告诉她我爱她
[1:00:10] I talked about being different’ 我曾想与众不同
[1:00:13] about discovering something important, 去探索真谛
[1:00:16] something to fight for, 把它化作生活的动力
[1:00:18] something to live for, anything, 去为它而奋斗 任何事
[1:00:22] a perfect accomplice, 一个完美的同谋
[1:00:26] a twin, 一对双胞胎
[1:00:34] we think about stealing a car to drive to Mexico. 我们在想偷辆车然后开去墨西哥
[1:00:38] We reconsider’ and instead we call Marco. 我们重新考虑了一下 决定打给了马科
[1:00:49] Give this to my mum. Bye. 把这个给我妈妈 再见
[1:00:56] – Why are you running? – I don’t know. -你跑什么 -我不知道
[1:01:14] I gazed at him, 我凝视着他
[1:01:18] I didn’t feel alone, 我不觉得孤单
[1:01:21] imagine that there was a button that you could press 想象一下 有个按钮 如果按下去
[1:01:24] and everything world disappear. Would you press it? 整个世界就会消失 你会按下去吗
[1:01:26] Everything? 所有一切吗
[1:01:29] Yeah. Everything goes to shit. 是的 一切都屁一样地没了
[1:01:33] – I don’t think so. – I would. -我不会按 -我会按的
[1:01:41] A perfect accomplice, 一个完美的同谋
[1:01:44] a twin, 一对双胞胎
[1:01:48] – Roman… – What? -罗曼 -干嘛
[1:01:50] Do you love me? 你爱我吗
[1:01:52] Don’t start with your questions. 别问问题
[1:01:53] Since we’ve been together, 自从我们在一起以来
[1:01:55] you haven’t told me how you feel about me. 你从没说过你对我的感觉
[1:01:57] You’re a coward. 你是个胆小鬼
[1:01:58] – Of course, I told you. – Of course not. -我当然跟你说过 -当然没有
[1:02:02] I want you to tell me right now. 我想让你现在就告诉我
[1:02:04] – Say it! Say it, pussy. – Ok, I will say it. -说嘛 说嘛 小扭捏 -好吧 我说
[1:02:08] I love you. 我爱你
[1:02:15] I love you. 我爱你
[1:02:17] I talked about being different’ 我曾想与众不同
[1:02:19] about discovering something important, 去探索真谛
[1:02:22] something to fight for, 把它化作生活的动力
[1:02:24] something to live for, 去为它而奋斗
[1:02:26] anything, a mouth’ 一切 一张嘴
[1:02:28] a look’ 一个眼神
[1:02:31] a look’ 一个眼神
[1:02:36] a deal’ 一个交易
[1:02:37] a pact, 一个协定
[1:02:38] never split up, 永远不分开
[1:02:41] What? 怎么了
[1:02:44] So, what are we going to do if we get caught? 要是我们被逮住了 该怎么办
[1:02:46] We already decided… 我们已经决定好了
[1:02:47] We meet here a few days later, right? 几天后在这会合 对吗
[1:02:51] – Whoever doesn’t show up is a pussy. – Pussy. -不出现的人就是软蛋 -软蛋
[1:02:53] A pact, a deal, never split up, 一份协定 一个交易 永远不分开
[1:02:57] Whoever doesn’t show up is a pussy! 不出现的人是软蛋
[1:02:59] Regardless of the consequences. Whatever it takes. 不顾后果 不管会怎样
[1:03:05] I like this song. 我喜欢这首歌
[1:03:07] Turn up the volume. More! 声音开大点 再大点
[1:03:09] More! 再大点
[1:03:11] Louder! 再大
[1:03:31] And now, Let’s welcome Mr Antonio. 现在让我们欢迎安东尼奥先生
[1:03:34] He wants to say some words for his daughter Jennifer! 他想跟他的女儿詹妮弗说几句
[1:03:38] On her birthday! Let’s give him a big applause. 在她生日的时候 让我们用掌声鼓励他
[1:03:43] It is a great honour, 非常荣幸
[1:03:47] although the congressman didn’t come, 虽然国会议员没有来
[1:03:51] he has sent his son as his representative instead. 但他派他的儿子来代表他
[1:03:54] Listen up! 听好了
[1:03:55] And I thank him for 我感谢他
[1:03:56] the present that he has sent to my daughter, Jennifer. 送给我女儿詹妮弗的礼物
[1:03:58] Jennifer. This party is for you dear. 詹妮弗 这个派对为你而开 亲爱的
[1:04:01] Bravo! Nice touching words, from a father 太棒了 多么动人的致辞 一位父亲
[1:04:06] to his daughter Jennifer. 致他的女儿詹妮弗
[1:04:08] And now, let’s all go to the dance floor! Let’s dance! 现在让我们尽情跳舞吧
[1:04:13] Come on! 一起来
[1:04:30] No, no! 不 不
[1:04:32] Everyone! Photo! Photo! Photo! 大家 照相 照相 照相
[1:04:38] Don’t touch her, arsehole! 别碰她 混蛋
[1:04:41] I’ll kick your ass, motherfucker! 我会痛扁你的 贱货
[1:04:42] You lay a hand on her and I’ll kill you arsehole! 你敢再碰她一下我就杀了你 混蛋
[1:04:44] Hey, easy guys! 放松 伙计们
[1:04:45] We’re going to change the ambiance a little 我们要稍稍改变一下气氛
[1:04:48] and play something more romantic. This is for Jennifer. 来点浪漫的 为了詹妮弗
[1:04:51] No! 不
[1:04:53] Jennifer, this song is for you. 詹妮弗 这首歌是给你的
[1:04:57] Today, the day you become a woman. 今天是你成为女人的日子
[1:04:59] You are fucked up, Roman. Stop drinking. 你搞的一团糟 罗曼 别喝了
[1:05:01] Come, let’s dance, come on. 来 我们跳舞
[1:05:03] ”Sabor a mi”. “萨波一英里”
[1:05:05] Come on. 来
[1:05:24] Unbearable drunk. 你喝醉了真让人受不了
[1:05:36] Come on, arsehole, I’ll kick your fucking ass! 来啊 混蛋 我会揍扁你的
[1:05:39] Calm down! Roman! Enough! Roman! 冷静点 罗曼 够了 罗曼
[1:05:41] – Leave him! – Calm down, please! -放开他 -冷静点 求你了
[1:05:43] Calm down! Roman! 冷静点 罗曼
[1:05:45] They’ll kick us out! 他们会把我们踢出去的
[1:05:50] Ok! Sir, he’ll be OK now! I swear! 好了 先生 他现在没事了 我保证
[1:05:57] You’re not drinking anymore. Enough! Listen to me! 你一口都不能再喝了 够了 听我说
[1:05:59] Of course. We dedicate… 当然 我们奉献
[1:06:03] You’re so drunk. 你喝的太多了
[1:06:05] …To the 15-year-old, 向十五岁致敬
[1:06:06] a beautiful woman who was born today. 一个美丽的女人在今天诞生了
[1:06:09] Maru. 玛鲁
[1:06:12] You’re what I love most in this life. 你是我此生的最爱
[1:06:16] Don’t bite me. 别咬我
[1:06:39] Hey, rock star. 摇滚明星
[1:06:41] You really stole the evening, didn’t you? 你昨晚真的把晚会搅黄了 知道吗
[1:06:45] Where did we sleep? 我们在哪睡的
[1:06:47] Where? Here, with your buddies. 哪 就在这 还有你的伙计们
[1:06:55] Your mother’s dress didn’t make it through the night. 你妈妈的裙子并没有撑过昨晚
[1:06:59] What is that? 那是什么
[1:07:01] They gave it to me. It’s name is Marrani. 他们给我的 它的名字叫马拉尼
[1:07:04] I hate dogs. 我讨厌狗
[1:07:06] Marrani is amazing, you’ll see. 马拉尼很神奇的 你会知道的
[1:07:14] They are serving breakfast. You want some? 他们在提供早餐 你要点什么吗
[1:07:17] – Goodbye! – Bye. Thanks! -再见 -再见 谢谢
[1:07:23] Fuck, I feel awful. 妈的 我觉得恶心
[1:07:28] Marrani, get in. 马拉尼 进来
[1:07:33] – I don’t know how to drive. – Do what you can. -我不知道怎么开车 -随意开吧
[1:08:05] I feel like shit, really awful. 我现在感觉像屎一样 真恶心
[1:08:14] Stop! I think I am going to throw up. 停车 我想我要吐了
[1:08:18] Stop anywhere, I have to throw up. 随便找个地方停下来 我要吐了
[1:08:35] What’s wrong with Roman, Marrani? 罗曼怎么了 马拉尼
[1:08:37] What’s wrong with him? 他怎么了
[1:08:42] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[1:08:44] What’s wrong with Roman? 罗曼怎么了
[1:08:47] – Come on, eat him. – Get the fuck out of here, fucking dog. -来 吃了他 -滚开 死狗
[1:08:51] Get him off me! Get him off me! 让他离我远点 让他离我远点
[1:08:55] Eat him! Go on. Eat him! 咬他 咬他
[1:08:58] Get him off me! 把它牵走
[1:09:14] What? 怎么了
[1:09:16] – Here? – Yes. -这里 -是的
[1:09:19] How? 怎么样
[1:09:21] Like this. 就这样
[1:10:11] We’re fucked! 该死的
[1:10:15] Come, Maru! Run! 玛鲁 快跑
[1:10:16] Stop right there! 站住
[1:10:19] Run, Maru, don’t let them get you! 玛鲁 快跑 别让他们抓到
[1:10:22] – Run! – Roman! -跑啊 -罗曼
[1:10:23] – Roman! Wait! – Run! -罗曼 等等我 -快跑
[1:10:25] – Roman! – Run! -罗曼 -跑啊
[1:10:29] Run! 快点
[1:10:41] Roman? 罗曼
[1:10:49] Roman! 罗曼
[1:11:00] Maru, Maru. 玛鲁 玛鲁
[1:11:04] Are they gone? 他们走了吗
[1:11:06] Sir, we need a ride! 让我们搭个车
[1:11:09] Why didn’t you stop him? 为什么不拦住他
[1:11:10] I, I don’t know. I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么做
[1:11:14] – Silence! – I don’t know. -闭嘴 -我不知道
[1:11:16] No, no, I don’t know. 不知道
[1:11:19] No, I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:11:24] – What a nightmare! – I don’t know what to do. -真是恶梦 -不知道该怎么办
[1:11:28] I, I don’t know what to do. 不知道该怎么办
[1:11:45] I would like to sleep in a bed tonight. 真想今晚上床好好睡一觉
[1:11:47] My whole back hurts. 我的背受伤了
[1:11:49] We should go to Mexico city and to hell with it all. 我们去墨西哥 让一切见鬼去
[1:11:52] We can stay with Martha. 可以和玛莎待在一起
[1:12:16] Who is it? 谁
[1:12:19] – What do you want? – Nothing. -你想干什么 -没事
[1:12:22] Listen, I wanted to see if we could spend the night on your couch? 我们能不能借你的沙发过一夜
[1:12:28] Come on in, but you and I have to talk. 进来吧 不过我要和你谈谈
[1:12:32] Come in, Maru. The room is there. Take all you need. 玛鲁 房间在那 别客气
[1:12:37] Come, let’s go. 来 跟我来
[1:12:39] Where have you been all this time? 这段时间你躲哪了
[1:12:41] Well, we were hiding and then we went to a party in Santa Rosa. 我们参加了圣罗莎的派对
[1:12:44] Roman, the problems you make for people. 罗曼 你制造了很多麻烦
[1:12:49] They have been looking for you everywhere. 大家一直到处找你
[1:12:52] Do you think this is a joke? 你觉得这是在开玩笑吗
[1:12:53] I thought l wasn’t going to see you again. 我以为再也见不到你了
[1:12:58] What’s this? 这是谁
[1:13:01] Your dad and I. 这是我和你爸爸
[1:13:02] You forgot about that? You’ve seen it a thousand times. 你看过那么多次怎么还记不住
[1:13:04] – And this? – It’s me, we were protesting. -这又是什么 -是我 我们在游行
[1:13:08] I don’t remember what it was exactly. 我真的记不清了
[1:13:10] I had to set myself on fire. 我不得不把自己点着了
[1:13:12] And back then, Eugenio was a communist. 话说回来 尤金尼奥是个共产党员
[1:13:14] He had to put out the fire immediately. 立刻就扑灭了火
[1:13:16] But something happened and I stayed on fire. 但出了点意外 我被困在火里
[1:13:20] Roman, what do you think Patricia would say 罗曼 当帕特丽夏看到你这样鲁莽
[1:13:23] if she saw you acting like a fool? 她会怎么说你
[1:13:25] – I am not acting like a fool. – Now you’ve really done it. -我没有鲁莽 -你确实是个鲁莽的傻瓜
[1:13:28] What are you going to do? 接下来你打算干嘛
[1:13:29] It’ll be over tomorrow. We are leaving for Mexico. 明天就结束了 我们要去墨西哥
[1:13:30] Come here, idiot! You think you are so bad! 过来 傻瓜 你真以为你那么坏吗
[1:13:33] Do you think you are scaring anyone? 能吓倒任何人吗
[1:13:36] This is not a game! 这不是游戏
[1:13:37] I don’t understand what you are doing! 我不懂你在干什么
[1:13:39] It’s just a joke! 这只是场闹剧
[1:13:40] Explain it to me! What do you think you are doing? 说啊 你真明白自己在干什么吗
[1:13:46] You have no idea, do you? 没话说了吗
[1:13:49] – But we’ve talked about this! – You were confused! -我们不正在讨论吗 -你真糊涂
[1:13:52] I never told you to do this. 我从没教过你这样做
[1:13:55] Ok, well, let me explain it to you. 好 让我来教教你
[1:13:56] What are you going to explain to me, dumbass? 你这个笨蛋能教什么
[1:13:58] It’ll be over soon. 一切都完了
[1:13:59] I don’t care! l don’t care what you do, Roman! 罗曼 我根本不在意你干了什么
[1:14:02] You’ve just ruined your life! 但你正在毁掉你的人生
[1:14:05] – Don’t you realise that? – No, let me explain. -你意识到了吗 -不 听我解释
[1:14:08] Tell me! Roman, what the fuck are you going to explain? 罗曼 你他妈到底想解释什么
[1:14:13] Can’t you see? 你没发现吗
[1:14:15] – Wake up! – It’s going to end soon. -醒醒吧 -很快都会结束的
[1:14:17] I’m not interested. You can stay tonight. 我不在乎 今晚你们留在这里
[1:14:21] Tomorrow morning, I’m going to work. 明早我去上班
[1:14:23] In the afternoon, I will talk with your father. 下午我去找你爸谈谈
[1:14:25] And afterwards, I want you to leave and don’t come back. 然后你们就走吧 再也别回来了
[1:14:28] – But, why? – I don’t want to see you again! -为什么 -我不想再见到你了
[1:14:33] I swear it’ll be ok. 我保证会没事的
[1:14:34] This is a shitty world! Very few people have principles. 这是个糟糕的世界 有原则的人太少了
[1:14:39] But this is not a way to fight. 但这不是斗争的理由
[1:14:41] Much less dragging Maru along with you. 何况你把玛鲁也拖下水了
[1:14:45] You are an idiot! You don’t understand anything! 你这个什么都不懂的白痴
[1:15:17] What’s up, cowboy? Where are the cows? 怎么了 我的牛仔 牛哪去了
[1:15:22] It’s messed up here. We have to go to Mexico city tomorrow. 糟透了 明天我们一定要去墨西哥
[1:15:24] Ok, but let’s have a goodnight’s sleep tonight. 好 但我们首先要好好睡一觉
[1:16:27] Fucking idiots. They are so stupid. 妈的 一群白痴
[1:16:47] Hi mum’ tins, 亲爱的妈妈
[1:16:48] It’s on the internet. 网上有了
[1:16:50] It seems that Maru gave it to one of her friends and she did it. 好像是玛鲁托一个朋友办的
[1:16:54] What do we do, Eugenio? 尤金尼奥 我们该怎么办
[1:16:56] Well, just give the bulletin to the police. 通知警察吧
[1:16:59] Just advise them to be very careful. 让他们小心点
[1:17:02] – Hello? – Mum? Listen, -你好 -听着 妈
[1:17:05] Maru. Is that you? where are you? 玛鲁 是你吗 你在哪
[1:17:07] – Listen… – Baby’ please forgive me, -听着 -亲爱的 求你原谅我吧
[1:17:10] I just called to say I’m ok and that you don’t need to worry. 我挺好的 别担心
[1:17:15] I love you, mum. 妈妈 我爱你
[1:17:17] Darling’ I love you too, do you forgive me? 宝贝我也爱你 能原谅我吗
[1:17:20] Please don’t call the cops. You know they’re idiots. 别告诉警察 他们都是白痴
[1:17:24] I’ll come get you sweetie, I’ll come alone. 我单独来接你好吗 亲爱的
[1:17:26] – Maru? I love you. – Me too, mum. -玛鲁 我爱你 -我也是
[1:17:30] – I’ll come alone’ really. – I love you. -我保证一个人来 好吗 -我爱你
[1:17:33] My love, don’t hang up, 别挂电话 亲爱的
[1:17:47] Fucking shit. 妈的
[1:17:48] Shit! Shit! Shit! 该死 该死
[1:17:49] – Why? What happened? – Shit, Maru, they are here! -怎么了 -玛鲁 他们来了
[1:17:52] Let’s go, run. 我们快逃
[1:17:55] – Where did you leave Marrani? – Forget it, it’s not important! -你把马拉尼丢哪了 -管它呢
[1:17:57] Roman, wait! We haven’t done anything wrong! 罗曼 等一下 我们没做错什么
[1:17:59] I’m leaving! 我要走了
[1:18:00] Fucking shit! 该死的
[1:18:01] Maru, how did they know, damn it? 玛鲁 这群该死的是怎么知道的
[1:18:03] – How? – Roman! Wait! -怎么知道的 -罗曼 等等我
[1:18:05] – Run, run! – Roman! -快逃啊 -罗曼
[1:18:07] I’ll see you tonight on the roof! Run! 快跑 晚上我在屋顶等你
[1:18:10] Roman, don’t run. 罗曼 不要逃
[1:18:12] Roman! Roman, wait! 别跑啊 等等我
[1:18:18] Roman, wait! 停下
[1:18:47] Is she ok? Did you tell anyone? 她还好吧 你没告诉别人吧
[1:18:50] She’s fine but, she’s crazy. She says she’s going back. 她有点不正常 说要回去
[1:18:52] That happens to the ones that get kidnapped. 她被绑架了
[1:18:53] They fall in love with the kidnapper. 却爱上了那个绑匪
[1:18:55] Maru, no, don’t go back. that guy is crazy. 玛鲁 别回去 那家伙是疯子
[1:18:59] Shut up! What’s your problem, Lucia? 闭嘴 露西娅 你哪出毛病了
[1:19:02] Stop being so annoying. 别烦我了
[1:19:04] My cousin in Monterrey said you can stay with him. 和我表弟住吧 他在蒙特雷
[1:19:06] He says he has a place in Mazatlan where you can stay. 他在马萨特兰给你准备了住的地方
[1:19:09] – Thanks. – I brought you this. -谢谢 -给你这个
[1:19:11] We collected this for you in the classroom. 在班里替你募集的
[1:19:14] So, you’re not going to take me? 你们不能收留我了吗
[1:19:18] Well Maru, if you want, but I think he is using you. 不是 但我们觉得你被他利用了
[1:19:58] Roman! 罗曼
[1:20:00] Roman! Are you there? 罗曼 你在吗
[1:20:07] Wait there. I have to remove the trap. 等一下 我把陷阱移开
[1:20:12] – Which trap? – The threads. -什么陷阱 -绳结
[1:20:17] What’s up, Macgyver? What’s that? 怎么回事 那是什么
[1:20:21] An alarm in case the nazis come. 如果有人过来就会触发
[1:20:24] How are you? 你还好吗
[1:20:29] Why did you leave me? 你为什么扔下我
[1:20:37] You look different. 你变了
[1:20:42] Who did you see? 你去见谁了
[1:20:43] Lucia, Pepa and other friends. 露西娅 佩帕 还有几个朋友
[1:20:47] – Yeah? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[1:20:48] And how was it? 情况如何
[1:20:50] Man, who cares? Normal. 一般吧 管它呢
[1:20:52] Why are you asking so many questions? 问那么多干什么
[1:20:54] Just to know. 好奇而已
[1:20:56] What’s that on Marrani? 马拉尼怎么了
[1:21:00] Something so he won’t make noise. 动了点手脚 让它不能吠叫了
[1:21:07] What’s up? 怎么了
[1:21:10] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:21:11] If you don’t tell me what’s up, l don’t know what to say to you. 如果不说清楚 我就不知道怎么和你谈下去
[1:21:15] I don’t know. I told you. I am nervous, ok? 不知道 我很烦躁
[1:21:23] Why would you be nervous? Is something wrong? 为什么烦躁 有什么不对劲吗
[1:21:30] – Don’t get like that. I just asked. – Well, don’t ask. -别这样 我只是问问 -别问了
[1:21:34] – Damn, I don’t know how to talk to you. – Then don’t talk to me. -该死 我不知道该怎么告诉你 -那别说了
[1:21:38] Look if you don’t want to be here, fine. 你想走就走吧
[1:21:40] The deal is over. We go our separate ways. 交易结束 我们各走各的
[1:21:43] I’ll forget that I even saw you. 我就当没认识过你
[1:21:49] If you do leave, don’t try to remove the trap, it has a trick to it. 走的时候别碰那陷阱 会中子弹的
[1:22:50] Twenty-two. It just has one bullet. 一共二十二发子弹 只剩一发了
[1:22:54] Eugenio, it seems they have another gun. 尤金尼奥 他们有另一把枪
[1:22:57] Can you tell me why you helped them? 你为什么要帮他们
[1:22:59] I didn’t. 我没有
[1:23:00] I just preferred that they sleep in the house and not on the street. 我只让他们在家里睡了一觉
[1:23:03] Furthermore, l don’t have to give you any explanations. 而且凭什么要让我向你解释
[1:23:06] You chose a good moment to start worrying about him. 你应该好好为他担心了
[1:23:09] And the gun you gave them? 枪是你给他们的吗
[1:23:10] I didn’t give them a thing! They took it! 没有 他们自己拿走的
[1:23:13] Don’t scare them, Eugenio, 尤金尼奥 不要吓他们
[1:23:15] They will do something stupid if you do. 他们一害怕就会做傻事
[1:23:18] You know Roman. he is only playing. 罗曼只是玩玩而已
[1:23:20] If they use that gun, it will be your fault. 要是用了枪 那就是你的错
[1:23:23] Roman, where are you? 罗曼 你在哪里
[1:23:24] Eugenio, I think l know where they are. 尤金尼奥 我知道他们在哪
[1:23:50] What happened? 怎么了
[1:23:53] – What’s happened, Maru? – I don’t know. -怎么了 玛鲁 -我不知道
[1:24:05] Why, shit? Why? 靠 怎么会这样
[1:24:08] Fucking shit! 妈的
[1:24:09] – Why, Maru? – I didn’t do it! -为什么这样做 -不是我
[1:24:11] Then how did they know, tell me. 那他们怎么会知道
[1:24:15] – Shit! Why, Maru? – I didn’t do it! -妈的 为什么要告密 -我真的没有
[1:24:19] Mum! 妈妈
[1:24:21] Maru, honey! 玛鲁 宝贝
[1:24:23] Mum! I’m coming down! 妈妈 我下来了
[1:24:25] Maru! Fuck! Why? You should’ve just left. 玛鲁 为什么 你自己走就可以了
[1:24:27] I didn’t do it. What do we do now? 我真的没说 现在怎么办
[1:24:29] I’m going with the priests. 我要跟他们走
[1:24:33] Mum! I’m coming, mum, wait. 妈 我来了 等我
[1:24:37] Roman, wait! Mum, don’t come up. 罗曼 等等 妈 你别上来
[1:24:43] Don’t go up, fucker! 畜生 不许上来
[1:24:44] Stay there! 待在下面
[1:24:49] Move, dog! 滚 臭狗
[1:24:52] Tulito? 图利多
[1:24:55] – Roman! – Hang on. -罗曼 -等一下
[1:25:01] Roman! No! 不要啊 罗曼
[1:25:03] – Calm down, Roman! – Easy, Roman! -冷静点 -罗曼 放松
[1:25:05] – Roman! – Easy, wait! -罗曼 -放松 等一下
[1:25:10] No! Maru! Wait! 玛鲁 别过去
[1:25:14] There he is, get him! 抓住他
[1:25:23] No, no, let me go, arseholes! Let me go, motherfuckers! 放开我 混蛋 放开我
[1:25:29] Let me go, motherfuckers! 放开我 混蛋
[1:25:34] Let me go! Please! 放开我 求你了
[1:25:36] Let me go, arsehole! 快放开我 狗娘养的
[1:25:39] Let me go, please! 求求你们了
[1:25:43] Let me go! 放开我吧
[1:26:07] Dear, your condition is very serious. 亲爱的 你情况很严重
[1:26:09] Don’t think about that. 别多想了
[1:26:12] I’m asking you, ok? 让我来照顾你 好吗
[1:26:14] Fuck! I just want to know where my dog is. 我只想知道我的狗在哪
[1:26:17] How come no one will tell me? 怎么没一个人告诉我
[1:26:21] Pepa is outside. 佩帕在外面
[1:26:23] I don’t want to see anybody! 我谁都不想见
[1:26:28] It’s like she’s gone mad. Don’t tell her anything, ok? 她有点发狂了 什么都别告诉她 好吗
[1:26:36] I brought you some magazines. 我们给你带了点杂志
[1:26:40] Tell him to leave. 让他快滚
[1:26:45] Where is Roman? 罗曼在哪里
[1:26:47] I don’t know, no one knows. 不知道 没人知道
[1:26:54] What day is today? 今天星期几了
[1:26:56] I don’t know, Maru. don’t ask me anymore questions. 不知道 玛鲁 别再问问题了
[1:27:24] Shit! 妈的
[1:28:08] Good afternoon, ladies and gentleman. 大家下午好
[1:28:10] I study medicine at the university in Guanajuato. 我在瓜纳华托攻读医学学位
[1:28:13] I want to offer you a song. 想为大家唱首歌
[1:28:15] If you could help me out with some change, that’s all I ask. 如果你们能给我些零钱 我就心满意足了
[1:30:24] He leaves in the evenings and then he comes back. 他在某晚离开然后又回来了
[1:30:27] You want us to lock him up, mr Eugenio? 尤金尼奥 要把他关起来吗
[1:30:31] No. 不用
[1:30:37] Here. Take good care of him, ok? 拿着 好好照顾他吧
[1:30:46] Take me with you. 带上我吧
[1:30:48] Sorry, I can’t. 对不起 不行
[1:31:44] Maru? 玛鲁
[1:31:49] Maru? 玛鲁
[1:31:51] Maru? what happened? 出什么事了
[1:31:52] The secret pact. 我还记得秘密协定
[1:31:57] No fucking way! 该死 不要啊
[1:32:00] No fucking way, Maru! Wait, come, let’s go! 玛鲁 等等 我们走
[1:32:15] We are going! Hold on! 坚持住 我们马上离开
[1:32:38] No, Maru! 不要 玛鲁
[1:32:40] Hold on! 坚持住啊
[1:32:45] Maru! Listen! 玛鲁 听我说话啊
[1:32:51] Hold on! 坚持住
[1:32:55] Maru! Maru! 玛鲁 玛鲁
[1:33:00] Wait! 等一下啊
[1:33:06] No, Maru! no! 不要啊 玛鲁
[1:33:14] What happened to her? 她怎么了
[1:33:17] – What happened to her? – No! -她出什么事了 -不要啊
[1:33:19] What happened to her? 她怎么了
[1:33:20] Hey, wait! wait! Don’t run away! 站住 别跑
[1:33:41] I talked about being different. 我曾想与众不同
[1:33:43] About discovering something important. 去探索真谛
[1:33:44] Something to live for. 把它化作生活的动力
[1:33:48] something to fight for. 去为它而奋斗
[1:33:50] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[1:33:52] Anything, 任何事
[1:33:53] Regardless of the consequences, 不计后果
[1:33:55] whatever it takes. 不管发生什么
[1:34:06] I’m gonna explode. 我要爆炸了
[1:34:09] I’m gonna explode. 我要爆裂了
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Prom Night(灯红酒绿杀人夜)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A Violent Separation(爆裂兄弟)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme