Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

I Hate The Man In My Basement(地窟藏恶)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on I Hate The Man In My Basement(地窟藏恶)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:地窟藏恶
英文名称:I Hate The Man In My Basement
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] 总监 大红
[01:17] Look at this dick wrinkle. 这是在发什么呆
[01:23] Where are you taking me to lunch? 中午打算带我去哪吃饭
[01:27] I have to head over to midtown. 我要去一趟市中心
[01:29] They find something? 他们找到什么了吗
[01:31] No. 没有
[01:33] Just a meeting. 就是见个面
[01:35] Same shit. 老一套
[01:37] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[01:38] Tomorrow night, though, 那就明天晚上
[01:39] don’t go fucking bailing on me this time. 别他妈又放我鸽子
[01:41] It’ll be good for you. 对你有好处
[01:43] Who knows, you might even like this chick. 谁知道呢 也许你会喜欢这小妞
[01:45] Nah, probably not. 八成不会了
[01:46] She’s kind of hot, though, you know? 但她挺火辣的
[01:48] Hot in that kind of, keep her eyes open during a BJ 在口活的时候睁眼睛的那种火辣
[01:52] kind of way, feel me? 你懂我意思吗
[01:55] – I better get going. – All right. -我得走了 -行
[01:57] Here. 给你
[02:01] What is that, six in a row? 这是什么 连着六个了吗
[02:05] Eight. 八个
[02:06] Yeah, well, whatever, dick, 随你怎么说 混蛋
[02:08] I’m coming for you next month 我下个月再来找你
[02:09] and you owe me lunch. 你欠我一顿午饭
[02:22] Oh, um… I’m going to be unavailable for the rest of the day. 今天剩下的时间我都不在了
[02:27] – Sure, no problem. – Okay. -好 没问题 -行
[02:29] Is everything good? Are you okay? 一切还好吗 你没事吧
[02:32] Yeah. 没事
[02:37] Finally tracked down the mother. 终于找到了他的母亲
[02:40] Molly Kirby. 莫莉·柯比
[02:46] Wasn’t any help. 没多大用
[02:48] Said she hadn’t seen him in months, 她说几个月没见过他了
[02:50] not sure she’d tell us if she had. 就算见了可能也不会告诉我们
[02:53] What about a roommate? 那有没有室友
[02:57] Girlfriend? 女朋友呢
[02:58] I mean, somebody has to have seen him at some point, right? 我是说 总有人在哪见过他吧
[03:00] The problem is, 问题是
[03:01] when they’ve been this close to the bottom for so long, 他们卡在最后一步太久了
[03:03] it makes it easier to stay under the radar. 要找到他就更难了
[03:12] While we appreciate you wanting to help, 你想帮忙 我们很感谢
[03:17] it’s best you let us handle it. 但让我们来处理是最好的
[03:20] Do what you can to move on. 尽最大努力往前看
[03:23] Hey, I know, okay? 我理解的 好吗
[03:25] I know. 我理解
[03:27] But you got to take it from me, 但你要听我一句劝
[03:30] this shit will eat you up inside. 它会由内而外吞噬你
[03:33] Consume you all together if you let it. 任其发展 你会什么都不剩
[03:41] Didn’t think people actually ate these. 还以为没人会吃这个呢
[03:44] Apparently. 显而易见
[03:47] You know, we have an organic section now, it’s– 我们现在设了有机食品区 在
[03:53] you really shouldn’t eat these. 你真的不该吃这个
[03:54] Honestly, I wouldn’t even feed them to a dog. 老实说 我都不会拿这玩意喂狗
[03:56] Not that I don’t like dogs, but like, you know. 不是说不喜欢狗 但你知道的
[07:32] That’s nice. 太好了
[07:33] Good to see you! 很高兴见到你
[07:34] Yes, it’s always good to see you, Claude. 见到你总是很高兴 克劳德
[07:38] – Do you salsa? – Hi everyone, I’m Kyra! -你跳萨尔萨舞吗 -大家好我是凯拉
[07:40] – Hi. – Welcome. -嗨 -欢迎
[07:42] – Waiting on one more? – Yes. -还有一个人吗 -是的
[07:44] – You must be Rylee. – Yes! -你一定就是莱莉了 -对
[07:46] Oh, Riley with an I, Y two E’s. 他是锋利的利 我是茉莉的莉
[07:49] – Oops. – I know, right? -巧了 -可不是吗
[07:52] This is Claude. 这是克劳德
[07:53] – Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[07:55] So sorry I’m late you guys. 太对不起了 我来晚了
[07:58] One of the little bastards pissed himself, 有个混蛋尿在自己身上了
[07:59] so I can’t freaking even, 我都没法抓狂了
[08:00] how are you? 你怎么样
[08:02] – Hi! – I’m good. -嗨 -我很好
[08:04] Huh, both of you. 你们两个
[08:05] – Hi, delicious. – So good to see you! -你好啊帅哥 -见到你真高兴
[08:07] Good to see you, too! 见到你也很开心
[08:09] Soria, this is Claude. 索里亚 这是克劳德
[08:11] Claude, this is Soria. 克劳德 这是索里亚
[08:13] Claude. 克劳德
[08:17] Rylee has told me everything, 莱莉什么都告诉我了
[08:20] and it’s just so… awful. 这简直太 糟糕了
[08:25] It’s terrible. 太可怕了
[08:27] So, no pressure, let’s just do a little dance, 别有压力 我们来跳支舞
[08:30] have a little fun, get down tonight! 玩得开心一点 今晚舞动起来
[08:31] – Yeah? – Okay, let’s get started. -好吗 -好 那就开始吧
[08:33] No, go back I think. 不对 我觉得该往后退
[08:36] Okay, better. 有进步
[08:37] Maybe just try and feel the music, 试着去感受音乐
[08:39] don’t worry so much about the steps. 别太担心步伐
[08:41] Or rhythm. 或是节奏
[08:46] Not bad. 还不错
[08:49] Not great, either. 但也没有很好
[08:52] Okay, okay, maybe let’s just do a little spin. 好了 我们来做点旋转动作
[08:56] – Yeah? – Yeah. -我吗 -对
[08:57] So we’re going to step out 先往外一步
[08:59] and spin into our partner’s arms. Okay? 然后转到搭档的臂弯里
[09:05] Nice. 很好
[09:07] Just that easy, ready? 就这么简单 准备好了吗
[09:09] – Yes. – Okay. -准备好了 -好
[09:10] Oh, oopsie, oh, sorry. 错了 抱歉
[09:12] And five, six, seven, eight. 五 六 七 八
[09:14] – Fuck! – Oh, you, ah, yeah, that’s… -靠 -你 这
[09:17] oh, shit, shit, are you all right? 糟了 糟了 你还好吗
[09:19] Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, fine, fine, fine. 还好 还好 我没事 没事
[09:23] – Are you all right? – Ah, yeah, s– shit. -你还好吗 -还好 靠
[09:25] Yeah, I think I just, uh, she went a little fast 我觉得我 她数得有点快
[09:27] – and I missed my count. – Yeah, get her up. -我数错拍子了 -把她扶起来
[09:30] – We’ll get you up. – No, you guys, stop. -我们把你扶起来 -不要 你俩别
[09:33] Up, up, up, up, there we go. 起来 起来 好了
[09:36] Okay, keep going. 好的 继续走
[09:37] – Oh, God. – It’s okay. -我的天 -问题不大
[09:38] Let’s get you to sit down. 给你找个地方坐下来
[09:40] – Okay, ah! – That looks bad. -好 -看上去挺糟的
[09:45] – You’re so strong. – Oh, yeah. -你真强壮 -那是当然
[09:47] We’re going to put you right here. 我们扶着坐到这里吧
[09:49] There we go. 就是这样
[09:51] Get it, oh, there we go. 就这 慢慢坐下
[09:53] I’m fine. I’m fine you guys. 我没事 我真的没事
[09:56] I– Can I help? Can I get you some ice or something? 我能帮什么忙吗 给你拿点冰块之类的
[09:58] Oh, no, no. 不用了
[10:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:02] Okay. 好吧
[10:03] – Oh, jeez. – Um, maybe, maybe just some Ibuprofen or– -老天 -能给我点布洛芬吗
[10:07] Yeah, no problem. 当然 没问题
[10:07] I’ll grab something. 我去拿点
[10:09] Or just a ride home would be nice. 要是能载我回家就太好了
[10:11] She’s on your way, you should take her. 她和你顺路 你载她吧
[10:16] Sure, yeah, no problem. 当然了 没问题
[10:19] Rain check? 改日再来吗
[10:21] Yeah. 好
[10:25] How about you two, you want to finish up? 你们两个呢 想继续吗
[10:26] Uh, well, we’re here. 既然我们都在这了
[10:29] What do you say, Ry Ry, huh? 你觉得呢 莱 莱
[10:31] Olé! 好耶
[10:33] – Here you go. – All right, here we go. -给你 -好的 我们开始吧
[10:37] Let’s go, come on. 来吧 开始
[10:41] Ah, well that’s usually the problem though, isn’t it? 通常来说那的确是个问题 是吧
[10:45] But I am a pretty good judge of character. 但我看人很准的
[10:47] I can tell a person’s appearance just by looking at them. 我可以通过外观来判断他们
[10:50] – That’s impressive. – Yeah. -很厉害 -那是
[10:53] What I can’t seem to tell is whether they’re married or not. 但我看不出他们结婚没有
[10:56] The last two, oh, maybe three relationships? 我的上两段 可能是三段恋情
[10:59] All married guys. Can you believe that? 都是已婚人士 你能信吗
[11:02] I don’t know, maybe it’s just they’re pent-up primal desires 怎么说 也许是因为他们压抑的原始欲望
[11:08] that I’m attracted to? 我才会被吸引
[11:09] Or maybe I just have this scent that attracts married guys? 又或者是我有一种吸引已婚人士的特质
[11:12] I don’t know. 我也不清楚
[11:14] Is this it? 这到你家了吗
[11:16] Oh, yeah. 是的
[11:21] Are you in a hurry? 你着急走吗
[11:23] – Okay. Yep, sorry. – Oh, got it. Okay. -来 抱歉 -站稳了 没事
[11:25] – Yeah. – Yeah, it’s uh… -来 -在
[11:27] it’s just all the way… at the top. 在最上面
[11:29] Yeah, figured. 我想也是
[11:30] Okay. 好了
[11:32] – Okay, ooh! – Yeah, okay. -很好 -很好
[11:33] Oh, shit. 靠
[11:35] Maybe if you just, we just power through 你可以 我们可以加把劲
[11:37] real fast then, huh, yeah? 快点上去
[11:39] Or not, okay, we’ll go slow. 算了 好吧 我们慢慢走
[11:42] Oh, okay, are you all right? 你还好吗
[11:44] Okay, I’ll put you– 我把你扶到
[11:45] – Okay, right here is good. – Right there, okay. -这里就行了 -那里 好的
[11:48] Okay. 好了
[11:49] Yeah, yeah, okay. 好了 好了
[11:52] Okay, so. 到了
[11:54] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢你 -不客气
[12:50] Did you bang it out? 你上床了吗
[12:55] Porn? 黄片呢
[12:56] No, and, uh, no. 没有 不是
[12:58] – And, uh, no more setups. – Really? -别再给我牵线了 -真的吗
[13:04] God, I swear she just smelled horny. 老天 我发誓她闻起来就很饥渴
[13:07] Oh, well, whatever. 算了 管他的
[13:09] Can we talk about that instructor, though? 聊聊那个指导老师怎么样
[13:11] What is that all about? 那是怎么一回事
[13:13] Ah yeah, you know. 你知道的
[13:16] Rylee was all like, 莱莉说
[13:16] “Would you please stop poking me with that thing? “你能别用那玩意戳我吗
[13:18] What is your problem?” 你有病啊”
[13:20] And I was all like, “Sorry, sweetheart, 我说 “抱歉 亲爱的
[13:21] you’re just such a sexy dancer!” 你跳起舞来太性感了”
[13:24] She didn’t buy it. 她没吃我这套
[13:25] She knew it was strange boner. 她知道就是莫名的勃起
[13:28] Hey, where are you going? 你要去哪
[13:32] Uh, I’ve got a lunch meeting. 我有个午餐会议
[13:33] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -是的
[13:35] Oh, all right. 好吧
[13:40] Don’t mind if I do. 可别介意
[13:44] Yeah. 看看
[13:48] Your secret’s safe with me. 保证不把你秘密说出去
[13:50] It’s all right. 没关系的
[13:52] Thanks. 多谢
[14:16] ♪ Ah it’s the bait come here ♪ ♪ 来这的是诱饵 ♪
[14:56] – I’m sorry… – Stop. -对不起 -住嘴
[14:59] No, listen. Listen, man, you got to let me tell you, okay? 听我说 兄弟 你必须要听我说
[15:02] – I’m just trying to tell you what… – Stop. -我只想告诉你 -住嘴
[15:05] – I’m, I… You gotta let me tell you what I was… – Stop. -我 你必须听我说我当时 -住嘴
[15:07] – I didn’t, I didn’t… – Enough! -我不是 我不是 -够了
[15:17] I didn’t, I didn’t mean to do it, okay, I, s– 我不是 我不是故意的 我
[15:25] Look, you got to just let me tell you 你必须听我说
[15:28] what happened! Okay, you got– 发生了什么 你必须
[15:34] What are you going to do with me, huh? 你想拿我怎么办
[15:36] You going to keep me down here forever? 你要永远把我关在这里吗
[15:39] What don’t you just fucking get it over with? 你他妈怎么就不能放下
[16:54] There, there really isn’t, but something you know. 真的没有 但你也知道
[16:56] – But, but, but, I mean… – John? -但 但 我是说 -约翰
[17:00] John! 约翰
[17:02] John, this is, this is what I’m hearing, John. 约翰 我有听说 约翰
[17:05] I’m hearing that you don’t trust me, John. 我听说你不信任我 约翰
[17:09] – That’s what I’m hearing. – No, no, no, that’s not. -我是这么听说的 -不不不 不是的
[17:11] No? -No, I’m telling you. -不是的 -不 你听我说
[17:13] No, no, stop. 不对 不是的 打住
[17:15] – But it just, I’m going to try– – Stop, listen. -但我要试着 -停下来 听着
[17:18] John, this, this is what I want you to do. 约翰 我想让你这么做
[17:21] I want you to call every shop in town, John. 我要你给镇上所有的商店打电话 约翰
[17:23] I want you to take copious fucking notes, John. 我要你他妈的做充足的笔记 约翰
[17:27] And, and, find that magic, hocus pocus fucking deal, okay? 然后 试试能不能做成神奇的生意
[17:33] And when you realize that it doesn’t exist, 当你意识到这根本就不存在时
[17:35] and that what I’m offering is legit, 我的报价才是合法的
[17:37] then I want you to call me back 我希望你那会给我电话
[17:39] so I can tell you to fuck off, John. 然后我就可以跟你说滚开 约翰
[17:42] – Oh, is that so? – You know, you know what? Yeah– -是吗 -你知道吗 是的
[17:44] since I’m a busy guy, I’m going to save us both the effort. 我挺忙的 我们俩都省省力气吧
[17:48] Fuck off, John. 滚开 约翰
[17:51] You know what? You’re right, you’re right. 知道吗 你是对的 你完全正确
[17:54] The offer’s fair, I trust you. 提议很公平 我相信你
[17:55] You’ve been a straight shooter with me and I, 你一直对我直言不讳
[17:57] – I’ll tell her we’re going with you. – Good. -我告诉她我们和你一起去 -很好
[18:00] Then send in your shit. 把你的东西发过来吧
[18:05] You should ask her out. 你应该约她出去
[18:07] Who? 谁
[18:08] What, the instructor? 什么 那个指导老师吗
[18:10] Yeah, Kyra. 是的 凯拉
[18:11] Kyra, Kyra. 凯拉 凯拉
[18:14] Uh, oh, Kyra, oh, oh, Kyra! 哦 凯拉 噢 噢 凯拉
[18:18] Just saying her name gives me a fucking mouthgasm, dude. 光说她名字我嘴巴都能高潮 伙计
[18:21] I was so mad at Ry the other night, 前几天晚上我很生莱的气
[18:24] I started thinking about her while we were having sex. 我们做爱的时候 我开始想她
[18:27] Oh, it was nice. 感觉还不错
[18:29] Super quick, though. Um, just in, out… right on her stomach. 超级快 进来出去 射在她肚子上
[18:33] – Ugh, how do you, how do you– – What, -你怎么 怎么能 -怎么了
[18:34] oh, dude, that shit goes both ways. 老兄 这玩意是双向的
[18:37] Trust me, that’s why it works. 相信我 这就是为什么会有用
[18:39] I promise you, as far as she’s concerned, 我向你保证 就她而言
[18:42] I was Channing fucking Tatum digging her out, 我是他妈的查宁·塔图姆给她新生
[18:44] going deep, giving her the old Magic Mike. 越来越深入 给她来个原版《魔力麦克》
[18:47] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[18:50] You know, you, you are like some kind of 你知道吗 你 就像某种
[18:55] poetic yet filthy savant, you know that? 有诗意但下流的学者 你知道吗
[18:58] Whoa, I like that. 我喜欢这说法
[19:03] Come on, ask her out. 来吧 约她出来
[19:06] – Not happening. – Ugh, come on dude, I know it’s weird -不可能 -伙计 我知道有点奇怪
[19:09] and there’s some unwritten rule, 还有一些不成文的规定
[19:11] but I, I got to say man, half the time I don’t know 但我得说 跟你在一起有一半的时间
[19:13] what to say or how to act around you. 我不知道该说什么 该做什么
[19:15] In fact, what I do know is that I am of zero help 事实上 我确定的是 大部分的时候
[19:18] or comfort to you most of the time, all the time! 我都无法帮助你 宽慰你 一直都是
[19:23] Ugh, dude, you are fucking miserable. 伙计 你他妈过得很苦
[19:26] And she wouldn’t want it like that. 她不会愿意你这样的
[20:14] Hi… Hi. 你好
[20:16] -Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[20:18] Claude, right? Friend of the Rileys? 克劳德对吗 莱利夫妇的朋友
[20:21] Yeah, that’s me, yeah. 是的 是我
[20:26] So, can I help you? 那么 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
[20:28] Yes, yeah, um, yeah, I, I was, um, 是的 有的 我
[20:33] I was thinking about, um, getting back in to it, maybe? 我在想 或许能回到这里来
[20:36] You know, uh, just, just, uh, just a couple of lessons. 你明白吗 就 上几节课
[20:39] Lessons, you want salsa lessons? 上课 你想上萨尔萨舞的课吗
[20:42] Yeah or, um, you know I– I’ve always been interested in the, 是的 我一直对这个挺感兴趣的
[20:48] um, the foxtrot. 狐步舞
[20:49] Foxtrot? 狐步舞吗
[20:52] – Uh, that’s a shame. – It is? -真可惜 -是吗
[20:56] Yeah, I mean after you pussed out the other day 是啊 我是说你那天开车路过
[20:59] and did that whole duck and cover drive away thing? 赶紧低头 开车过去的事
[21:02] I thought maybe this time you’d, uh, sacked up to ask me out. 我想也许这次你会 鼓起勇气约我出去
[21:06] What? 什么
[21:09] No, I didn’t, what are, I, I, I didn’t. 不 我没有 什么 我 我没有
[21:16] – I did. – You did. -我有 -你有
[21:18] I did, yeah, I, that– 我有 是的 我
[21:22] um, would you, would you like to have dinner with me? 你愿意 你愿意和我一起共进晚餐吗
[21:29] Sometime, um, in the, in the near future? 在 在不久的将来
[21:35] Yeah, I would. 好 我愿意
[21:37] Sometime in the near future. 在不久的将来
[21:42] Okay. 好的
[24:02] – Well? – Molly Kirby? -怎么了 -莫莉·柯比是吗
[24:06] You got her. 是我
[24:07] I wonder if I could talk to you 不知道能不能跟你谈谈
[24:09] about your son, Logan? 你的儿子 洛根
[24:11] Look, I done told you, 听着 我已经告诉过你们了
[24:12] motherfuckers, I haven’t seen him. 混蛋 我没有见过他
[24:13] I’m not with the motherfuckers. 我和那些混蛋不是一起的
[24:16] You’re a real funny asshole, huh? 你真是个有趣的混蛋
[24:18] I just want to talk. 我只想和你谈谈
[24:24] I’m sure you’re not fucking shocked to find out 我敢肯定你他妈的一点都不惊讶
[24:26] that I wasn’t the most nurturing of mothers, hm? 我不是那种典型的母亲 对吗
[24:32] Tough love, you know? It’s good for kids. 严厉的爱 知道吗 这对孩子有好处
[24:36] What about the, uh, his dad? Is he still around? 那他父亲呢 还在吗
[24:40] You’re fucking kidding, right? 你他妈的在跟我开玩笑 是吗
[24:41] Is this some sort of talk show shit? 这是什么狗屁脱口秀吗
[24:43] You’re right. 你说得对
[24:44] Just line them up and point and, uh, there you go. 让他们排一排 随便指一个 就是了
[24:47] Call Maury. Congratulations, you are the father. 打电话给莫里 恭喜 你是父亲了
[24:53] What about as a kid? 那他小时候呢
[24:55] What was he like? 是什么样子的
[24:56] What was he like as a kid? 他小时候是什么样子的
[24:57] I don’t fucking know. He was a fucking kid! 我他妈的不知道 就是个孩子
[25:00] What are you writing, uh, a biographical or something? 你在写什么 传记什么的吗
[25:05] Hm? You, you got some rich guy guilt? 是那种有钱人的内疚 是吗
[25:08] – No, I’m not, um, I’m not, uh, writing– – Well then what the, -不 我没 没在写什么 -那什么
[25:11] what the fuck? 那你他妈的是在干什么
[25:13] What are you after? 你想怎样
[25:15] I– 我
[25:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:20] What, are you lonely? 怎么 你是孤单吗
[25:23] Because that’s maybe something I can help with. 如果是这样 或许我能帮上忙
[25:27] No. 不是
[25:29] No, thank you. 不用 谢谢
[25:34] He says, “No, thank you.” 他说 “不用 谢谢”
[25:37] You are a funny asshole. 你真是个有趣的混蛋
[25:41] You still haven’t told me why you’re looking for him. 你还没有告诉我 你为什么要找他
[25:46] Logan, he, um… 洛根 他
[25:51] He– 他
[25:56] I’m wasting my time. 我在浪费时间
[25:58] Hey, oh, what’s your name? 等等 你叫什么名字
[26:00] It’s Claude. 我叫克劳德
[26:06] Hey, buddy. 嘿 伙计
[26:09] Got John’s package back. 把约翰的包裹拿回来了
[26:12] It’s a big one. 是单大生意
[26:13] I’m proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[26:18] Great, thank you. 很好 谢谢
[26:21] Just, uh, double check the signatures and… 只是 再检查一下签名
[26:25] …um, leave it on my desk. 放到我桌子上
[26:29] All right. Okay. 好的
[26:30] Yep. 好的
[26:37] Ah, there he is! Yeah, yeah, what, what! 他在这 棒呆了 是不是
[26:39] I got to run, I’ll call you later. 我得走了 稍后给你打电话
[26:41] Oh, oh, oh, bro, I need a solid! 伙计 我要你帮个忙
[26:43] Wife’s got us going to this wine and paint bullshit tonight, 老婆让我们今晚去那种红酒油画的地方
[26:46] I need a wing man. You ever heard of that garbage? 我要人当托儿 你听说过那种地方吗
[26:48] I can’t, not tonight. 不行 今晚不行
[26:49] Brother, it’s wine and painting! 兄弟 有红酒和油画
[26:51] What if I grow a vagina? Please, 要是我长出个阴道呢 拜托
[26:53] – please, please, please, please. – I have a… -求你了 求你了 -我有
[26:54] – Please. – …I have a thing. -拜托 -我有点事
[26:55] – A, a thing? – Yeah. -有点事 -是的
[26:58] Like a, like a thing thing? 是真有事的有事吗
[27:01] Yeah, a thing thing. 对 真有事
[27:03] Oh, with who who? 那是和谁呢
[27:07] Kyra. 凯拉
[27:10] I’m sorry. Oh, I’m so sorry. 对不起 我很抱歉
[27:12] It technically, um, technically this is, uh, this is fusion. 严格来说 这是 这是融合餐厅
[27:16] – Uh-huh. – Yeah. I, uh, I read that, um, -是吗 -是的 我读到过说
[27:19] that– that fusion is… good for first dates. 这种融合餐厅最适合初次约会
[27:24] Good for first dates, you, you read that? 适合初次约会 你读到过
[27:27] Online, yeah. 在网上 是的
[27:28] It’s, it’s really stupid. It’s so dumb. 这 这太傻了 太蠢了
[27:35] So, um, your friends. 那么 你朋友
[27:38] – The Rileys? – Mm-hm. -莱利夫妇吗 -是的
[27:40] They’re weird. 他们很奇怪
[27:41] They really, really are. 他们真的 真的太奇怪了
[27:43] I got the feeling 我有种感觉
[27:45] that I was the subject of some masturbatorial ritual. 我成了某种手淫仪式的对象
[27:50] – Is that a word? – I, I think so, yeah. -是这个词吗 – 我想是的
[27:53] I think so, or it should be and, uh, you were. 我想是的 或者就应该 是你
[27:57] Oh, God, it’s flattering, right? 天哪 这是奉承吗
[28:01] I don’t know, I, you know, he, 我不知道 我 你知道 他
[28:04] he masturbates to those, um, 他能对着那些东西手淫
[28:07] to those hamburger commercials, 那些汉堡包的广告
[28:08] Oh, my God. -so– 我的天哪
[28:14] Okay. 好吧
[28:15] You know, my ex was like that. 你知道 我的前任喜欢那样
[28:16] I used to catch him, like, every other day. 我以前每隔一天就能抓他一次
[28:19] Really? 真的吗
[28:21] Really. We used to go through paper towels by the dozen. 真的 我们以前纸巾一打一打地买
[28:23] Always in front of a mirror. 总是在镜子前面
[28:25] – Fetish thing. – Fetish, um, the, the paper towels? -是恋物癖 -是恋 纸巾吗
[28:29] No… the mirrors. 不是 是镜子
[28:32] A nightmare in fitting rooms. 试衣间里的噩梦
[28:35] Yikes. 好吧
[28:36] It was cato-something-philia. 是反射什么什么症
[28:39] Married and divorced within a year. 一年内结婚又离婚
[28:43] How about you, ever married? 那你呢 结过婚吗
[28:50] Yeah. 有过
[28:51] Okay and? 好的 然后呢
[28:54] You know all about my pud whacking ex. 你都已经知道我前任的破事了
[28:56] Out with it. 说出来吧
[28:57] What, divorced? 怎么 是离婚吗
[28:59] Did it get ugly? 撕逼撕得很厉害吗
[29:01] Oh, lesbian? 是女同性恋吗
[29:04] Come on, please tell me she went taco! 拜托 告诉我是因为她疯了
[29:06] Yes? So, what did she go butchy 是吗 所以 她是很肌肉猛女
[29:10] or like TV porn pretty? 还是像色情片里一样好看
[29:12] She passed away. 她去世了
[29:18] Oh, shit. Ah, shit. 妈的 该死
[29:21] I don’t, I don’t know what– I don’t what to say, um– 我不 我不知道该说什么了
[29:26] Tell me you’re joking, you– 告诉我你是开玩笑的 你
[29:28] You’re fucking with me? 你在耍我吗
[29:32] Oh, my God. 我的天
[29:34] Um, how long? 多长时间了
[29:38] Eight months. 八个月了
[29:39] Eight? This, uh– 八个月 这
[29:43] Is, is that enough time? 时间够长了吗
[29:47] Well, I, I don’t know. Um. 这个 我不知道
[29:49] I don’t know if there’s uh, like a, 我不知道是否有
[29:52] you know a set, like a set or, or definitive. 一个期限或是 确定的时限
[29:55] No, no, no, no, okay, I’m sorry. 不 不 不 好吧 我很抱歉
[29:57] I’m sorry, I, I’m just really bad at this. 对不起 我真的很不擅长这个
[29:59] And I, and I, um… 我 我
[30:05] Could we, could we just get out of here? 我们可以 可以走了吗
[30:08] Okay, yeah, yeah, no problem. 好的 好的 没问题
[30:11] No, no, no, no, I, I still want to hang. 不 不 不 我还想再一起待会
[30:15] I mean if you do. 我是说如果你愿意的话
[30:16] It’s just, I, I fucked this up, 只是 我搞砸了
[30:18] and, and the smell of this fusion. 还有这融合餐厅的味道
[30:20] – And, and the lesbian thing, and– – Yeah, honestly, look, -还有女同性恋的事 -说真的 听着
[30:24] um, there’s, there’s no way you could have known. 你不可能提前预料到的
[30:28] Okay. 好吧
[30:29] Um, I’m sorry, you, you had something else planned? 抱歉 你 你还有什么别的计划吗
[30:40] Yeah, I, yeah. 是的 我
[30:42] Get out of here though. 还是离开这里吧
[30:48] As a kid, when I’d get all messy, my dad 小时候 我吃东西糊了一嘴时 我爸爸
[30:50] would always like lick a napkin 总会把纸巾舔湿了
[30:52] and wipe my face with it. 来擦我的脸
[30:54] Oh, yeah, I remember that. And the, uh, 是的 我记得这种事 还有
[30:56] this smell of his own spit. 他自己口水的味道
[31:00] And, ugh. 恶心
[31:02] It must be like a… 这一定是
[31:05] A weird, instinctual dad thing, yeah? 怪怪的 作为父亲的本能 对吧
[31:08] – Hm. – Yeah. -是的 -对
[31:18] Yup, that’s it! 对 就是这样
[31:20] Thank you very much for helping me relive that trauma. 非常感谢你帮我缓解了那种恶心
[31:26] This date, bad food, ice cream, 这个约会的糟糕食物和冰激凌
[31:30] I feel like I’m 15 and you’re going to try 让我觉得我只有15岁
[31:32] and fill me up at any minute. 你随时都想尝试和我来一发
[31:33] Nah, I, I, I thought, um, a bit of nostalgia would be fun. 不 我认为来点怀旧会很有趣
[31:39] Mm-hm. So, what’s next, putt putt and making out 那么 接下来干嘛 上车
[31:42] on the Kingdom of the Dinosaurs ride? 在去恐龙王国的路上亲热吗
[31:45] Ah, second date. 第二次约会
[31:47] Hm, that’s usually when I go for boob, too. 通常到那会我才会想要摸胸
[31:49] So, you’re safe tonight. 所以你今晚很安全
[31:51] Hm. 好啊
[31:59] Wow, that you know, it used to take me like hours 你知道吗 以前我常常需要花好几个小时
[32:03] to work up to that kind of courage. 才能鼓起这种勇气
[32:05] I feel so cheap. 我觉得好廉价
[32:07] – I’m sorry. – No. -对不起 -不
[32:08] Here you go. 给你摸
[32:10] Go on. 来啊
[32:12] Just a quick feelsy, only fair. 公平起见 就很快地摸一下
[32:27] Yeah? 好了
[32:29] That’s it? 就这样
[32:31] How was it? 感觉怎么样
[32:33] – It’s good. – Good? -还不错 -不错
[32:35] Great, it was, um, awesome. 很棒 感觉特别好
[32:37] Awesome boob, very, very enjoyable, yeah. 极品胸部 非常令人愉悦 对
[32:40] How was mine? 我的如何
[32:42] Small little bee sting. 像被蜜蜂蛰了一下
[32:44] like a handful, big nipples. 手感很好的大乳头
[32:49] Well, uh, thank you for the throw back. 谢谢你送我回来
[32:54] You’re welcome, yeah. 不客气
[33:05] You all right? 你还好吗
[33:07] Yeah, you’re welcome. 嗯 不客气
[33:09] – You said that. – Yeah. -你已经说过了 -对
[33:12] Look, I get if it’s too soon. 如果是因为进展太快 我可以理解
[33:14] No, no, no, no, um, it’s not. 不不 没有
[33:19] Um, in fact, I’d like another try. 其实 我想要再试一次
[33:22] Hm, something edible, next time? 下次来点好吃的
[33:28] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的
[33:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:36] Man, you okay? 嘿 你还好吗
[35:09] Yo, hey, I’m sorry, look, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry! 嘿 对不起 对不起 对不起
[35:55] Hi. 你好
[36:01] Hey. I had a date tonight. 嘿 我今晚去约会了
[36:14] And, and I en– enjoyed it. 我还挺乐在其中的
[36:24] And I feel awful. 对此我感觉很糟
[36:43] Yeah. 好吧
[36:50] Um, I, uh, I visited your mother. 我去看了你母亲
[37:00] My, my mother? 我母亲
[37:04] You, you visited her, what, what’s that mean? 你去看了她 什么意思
[37:12] She’s… 她
[37:17] …she’s interesting. 她挺有趣
[37:24] Interesting? 有趣
[38:14] You going to call her? 你会打电话给她吗
[38:18] – Should I? – For sure, yeah. -我应该吗 -当然了
[38:21] Isn’t there, isn’t there some kind of rule? 是不是有什么规则
[38:24] Nah, nah, man, nah. See that’s, that’s some old school shit. 不不 那些规矩太老派了
[38:30] You should call her. 你应该打给她
[38:36] Hey, how’s, how’s my mom? 嘿 我妈怎么样
[38:39] Good. 不错
[38:41] Worried about you. 挺担心你
[38:43] Yeah. 好吧
[38:45] Hey, hey, dude, do you mind 嘿 伙计 你介意
[38:48] the TV maybe? 给我看会电视吗
[38:53] Here. 给
[38:58] And what am I, what am I supposed to do with this? 我拿这个 我拿这个能干嘛
[39:25] Yes, yes, I, I deserve that. 对 对 我活该
[39:30] Sure, yeah, yeah, I’m up for that. 当然 好的 我会去的
[39:35] Okay. 好
[39:36] Yeah, I, no, I’ll swing by, mm-hm. 好 我会顺路过去的
[39:39] Okay, easy enough. 好的 很简单
[39:42] Okay, all right, I’ll see you then. Okay. 好的 没问题 回见 好
[39:46] All right. 好的
[39:57] Hey! 嗨
[39:58] Look who’s off the dog food… Remember? 看看这谁 都不吃狗粮了 还记得我吗
[40:05] Yeah. 嗯
[40:06] I guess so, yeah. 我想是的
[40:09] Thanks to you. 多亏了你
[40:11] Aw, really? 真的吗
[40:12] Awesome. 太好了
[40:19] At least there’s progress. 至少有了进步
[40:33] You called her? 你给她打电话了
[40:35] She did. 她打的
[40:36] So you’ve dance before? 所以你以前跳过舞吗
[40:39] Uh, a little. Yeah, I’m a little rusty, you know. 一点点 你懂的 我有点生疏了
[40:42] Yeah, I thought so. 我也这么想的
[40:44] Yeah. Decent moves. 动作做得挺好
[40:45] And you can always tell by someone’s walk 你总是可以从一个人的走路姿势
[40:48] if they have rhythm. 判断出他懂不懂节奏
[40:52] So what was it, ballroom? 所以你学过什么舞 社交舞
[40:54] Tap, maybe? 或许是踢踏舞
[40:56] A little. 一点点
[40:59] Hip hop mostly. 主要是街舞
[41:00] Fuck off. 操
[41:02] Real life B-Boy. 真实生活中是嘻哈男孩
[41:04] Shut up, you’re such a liar. 闭嘴 你骗人
[41:06] No, no. A little popping, locking. 没有 一点点机械舞和锁舞
[41:09] Okay, challenge. 好啊 我挑战你
[41:13] Challenge accepted. 我接受挑战
[41:50] Is that a C Walk? 这是C步吗
[41:52] Yeah. 对
[41:54] Yeah, you know, gangsta. 你懂的 帮派舞
[41:57] You know, just, uh, hustling the streets. 你懂的 道上混的
[42:00] Trying to earn that dollar. 想挣点钱
[42:01] Uh, it was, um, yeah, it was, uh, just for girls, 这 是为了赢得
[42:07] and to impress girls. 姑娘们的欢心而已
[42:08] Is that right? 是吗
[42:11] – Is it working? – A little bit. -那么奏效了吗 -一点点
[42:14] Yeah? 是吗
[42:16] Good, you know, because usually, 太好了 因为通常
[42:18] actually after I, um, after I do something like that 其实在做完这些动作之后
[42:21] I’m like, “yo girl, you want to freak this?” 我就问”嘿美女 你想来段磨舞吗”
[42:26] Freak? 磨舞
[42:28] I completely forgot about freaking. 我完全不记得磨舞怎么跳了
[42:30] Oh, yeah, hm. 啊对哦
[42:32] Hold that thought. 等一下
[42:41] See what you got. 让我来看看你有什么本事
[43:01] Mm, yeah, get in there. 对 多吃点
[43:05] Does freaking always make you this hungry? 跳磨舞会让你这么饿吗
[43:08] Yeah, it’s why I was so fat in high school. 对 这就是为什么我高中的时候那么胖
[43:11] Huge. 体型庞大
[43:13] I’m just glad they didn’t have that intervention show back then. 我很庆幸以前没有那种强制演出
[43:18] You know, because my family would have been like, 因为我家里人就会说
[43:19] “Claude, we love you, “克劳德 我们爱你
[43:22] but we’re worried about your freaking. 但我们很担心你的磨舞
[43:24] It’s really gotten out of hand.” 有点失去掌控了”
[43:26] Same here, but mine would have been for anal. 我也一样 不过手掌换成肛门
[43:30] My mom was pretty protective. 我妈妈的保护欲特别强
[43:32] No, I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding. 不 我只是开玩笑
[43:34] She didn’t care. Loved the butt stuff. 她不在乎 喜欢这些和屁股有关的东西
[43:36] No. 是的
[44:04] Well, again, sorry about that. 再次表示抱歉
[44:07] That’s all right. 没事
[44:08] Now we know why I choose restaurants and the movies. 现在知道为什么我选择去餐厅和电影院了
[44:12] Deal. 成交
[44:20] Coming in, you weirdo? 进来吗 你个怪胎
[44:26] I’m all out of Boone’s Farm. 我没布恩农场的酒了
[44:28] Regular wine okay? 普通的红酒可以吗
[44:29] Ha, perfect, yeah. 可以 完美
[44:44] So, how long have you had the studio for? 所以你拥有工作室多久了
[44:50] I have had the studio for two years, Claude. 我这个工作室已经两年了 克劳德
[44:55] And is it, um, something, you, you, always wanted? 有没有什么是你一直想要的
[45:01] Yeah. Yeah, I always wanted to own a shitty 有 我从小就一直想有一个
[45:04] little dance studio since I was a little girl. 小小的舞蹈工作室
[45:07] Life goal, complete. 人生目标达成了
[45:10] So, it’s going well? Um, you 所以一切都进展得很顺利 你
[45:12] Just stop. 别说了
[45:16] That’s plenty. You can just. 有很多 你可以
[45:52] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[46:01] I’m sorry. 对不起
[46:03] Oh, my God, are you, are you? 我的天 你是不是
[46:09] I can’t. 我做不到
[46:13] Oh, my. 我的天
[46:55] How’s the book? 书怎么样
[47:00] It’s not bad now that I’m getting’ used to it. 还不错 我渐渐读进去了
[47:06] It’s a book that she was reading when I saw her. 我见到她时 她就在读这本书
[47:11] The book, um, the first time I saw her, she was reading it. 我第一次见到她时 她读的就是这本
[47:15] That, that book. 就这本书
[47:24] Well, you know, this, this is the first book that I ever read. 知道吗 这是我这辈子读的第一本书
[47:28] As in like, the first time I ever read any book. 是我这辈子第一次看书
[47:31] You know, that wasn’t like a kiddie book or something. 你懂的 不是儿童读物之类的书
[47:33] It felt like I was, uh, cheating on her. 我觉得我出轨了
[47:43] She was there, and… 她坐在那里
[47:49] …she’s on my lap, 她坐在我腿上
[47:54] and all I can think about was her. 我脑子里只有她
[48:04] Yeah. 好吧
[48:16] You know the, um, the first girl I ever got with 你知道吗 我第一次上床
[48:23] was this red-haired chick named Martha. 是和一个叫玛莎的红发小妞
[48:27] And normally I– I am not into shit like that, but you know, 通常 这不是我的菜 但你知道
[48:30] but Martha she was like, like, damn. 玛莎她简直是没话说
[48:35] And I was like, whoa. 然后我就 惊呆了
[48:38] Skin all creamy and shit. 皮肤那么光滑细腻
[48:41] And I– I didn’t know what I was doing, 我不知道我在干什么
[48:43] but you know, Martha she knew some things. 但是玛莎知道
[48:47] Yeah, she knew some things. 她懂的
[48:55] But like ever since her it’s all been downhill. 但自那以后 感觉就没那么好了
[48:59] It was like nobody is good enough. 似乎没有人足够好到能满足我
[49:02] You know, nobody has that magic touch. 你懂吗 没人可以让我有那奇妙的感觉
[49:06] So, finally I just, I started asking girls 所以后来我就开始让别的女孩
[49:08] to do things like Martha would do. 做玛莎会做的事情
[49:10] You know, I, I wouldn’t say like, 你知道的 我不会直接说
[49:12] “Hey, do it like Martha’s doing it.” “嘿 像玛莎一样做”
[49:15] But I would like kind of instruct them. 但是我会耐心引导她们
[49:19] But, you know, Martha was always there, 但是 玛莎一直都在
[49:25] in my head when I was with the others. 当我和别人搞的时候一直在我的脑海中
[49:34] So. 就这样
[50:08] Yo, I think you got problems. 我觉得你要有麻烦了
[50:11] What? 啥
[50:13] The detective guy is here to see you, ha ha! 那个探长来找你了
[50:21] So, do you like being a detective? 所以 你喜欢当侦探吗
[50:26] Detective McGee? 麦吉探长
[50:30] – Been that long? – A few years, yeah. -有那么久了 -对 有几年了
[50:34] Hey, so did you find something or…? 所以你是找到什么线索了吗
[50:40] Got a call from Molly Kirby. 我接到了莫莉·柯比的电话
[50:44] Right. She, um, said you stopped by. 是的 她说你去看她了
[50:50] Got the impression you were from our office. 她觉得你是我们警方的人
[50:52] She got, I didn’t tell her that. 她是 我没这么跟她说过
[50:55] Why were you there? 你为什么会去她那
[50:57] – I don’t know. – You don’t know? -我不知道 -你不知道
[51:00] I don’t. 我不知道
[51:03] Look I get, uh, confused. 听着 我很迷茫
[51:08] anxious, and, and, and– 很焦虑 还很
[51:11] frustrated that you know, you guys haven’t. 沮丧 你们就不会
[51:17] She said you threatened her. 她说你威胁她了
[51:19] What, no. 什么 没有
[51:22] No, absolutely not! 没有 绝对没有
[51:24] What’s that about? 那是怎么回事
[51:27] What’s what? 什么怎么回事
[51:32] I got a bag in the garage. 我的车库里有个拳击袋
[51:35] Just letting off a little steam. 只是发泄一下
[51:39] Right. 好吧
[51:42] Well, uh, you should get some gloves. 好吧 你应该带副手套
[51:49] You just left, nothing, not a word? 你就那么走了 连句话都没留
[51:52] Mm, no, I, I, I, um. 我 我 我
[51:56] I, I might have mumbled something, 我 我可能嘀咕了两句
[52:02] and, and, and then it’s all kind of a– 然后 然后 就好像
[52:06] But like her stuff was out, right? 但她亮出胸器了 对吗
[52:14] I… 我
[52:17] …might have been crying. 我可能哭了
[52:28] But her skin was soft? 她的皮肤柔软吗
[52:29] Her body tight, like dancer tight? 身体像舞者那样紧实吗
[52:32] Hm, I’m sorry, that’s totally fucked up. I’m sorry. 抱歉 我胡说的 很抱歉
[52:37] That’s terrible, it’s terrible. 这太糟了 太糟了
[52:38] – The crying, I mean… – Yes, yeah, I know. -你哭了 我是说 -好了 我懂的
[52:42] – Thank you. – It’s terrible. -谢谢 -太糟了
[52:45] You want some noodles, maybe? 也许 你想来点面条吗
[52:48] Make it better. 会让你感觉好些
[52:50] ♪ Noodles make you happy ♪ ♪ 面条带给你欢乐 ♪
[52:55] Oh, hey. 你好啊
[52:57] Hey. Hi. 你好
[53:01] Hey, I’m, I’m so sorry about the other night. 那天晚上的事 我很抱歉
[53:04] No, you, you, you don’t have to, um, apologize at all. 不 你完全用不着道歉
[53:07] I’m sorry. 应该是我感到抱歉
[53:09] Um, you’re, uh, 你
[53:14] you’re wonderful. 你真的很棒
[53:16] And I’m, um, I’m yeah, I’m, I’m, I’m, 然后我 我 我
[53:20] I’m pretty fucked up right now and, 我现在一团糟
[53:22] I like, I, I don’t even– 我 我甚至不知道
[53:24] I get it. 我懂
[53:27] I really like you, though. 其实我真的很喜欢你
[53:30] I like, I mean, I really like you. 我喜欢 我是说 我真的喜欢你
[53:33] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[53:36] Yeah, but I, you know, 是的 但是我 你知道的
[53:37] I’d understand, you know, 我理解的 你懂的
[53:39] if af– after that. 如果在那之后
[53:41] The crying? 你是说你哭的事吗
[53:42] So I was actually crying? 所以 我真的哭了
[53:43] Yup. 是的
[53:45] – Oh, God. – It was kind of cute. -我的天啊 -还挺可爱的
[53:49] – Really? – No. -真的吗 -并不是
[53:51] But, you know, maybe it’ll make a good story someday? 但 也许有一天会是个好故事
[53:53] Yeah, something to relive over and over and over again. 是啊 值得一次一次地回味
[53:59] So… 所以说
[54:03] …do you want another round? 你还想再试一次吗
[54:05] That is if I promise not to try and have sex with you? 要是我保证不试着跟你上床的话
[54:11] I think that’s agreeable, yeah. 我觉得这样挺好 我愿意
[54:14] Then it’s a deal. 那就这么说定了
[54:17] Deal. 说定了
[54:20] I finished the book. 我读完了
[54:22] Cover to cover. 从头至尾
[54:24] It feels kind of good. 感觉不错
[54:27] Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Like, 我知道你的意思 就是
[54:31] you know, when the, when pages get thinner on one side 翻页的时候 看过的越来越多
[54:35] and fatter on the other. 剩余的越来越少
[54:36] Yeah, exactly, exactly. 对 就是那样
[54:40] I mean, I don’t understand most of the shit, 我是说 大部分我都没太理解
[54:41] but like… there’s some funny ass females yo. 但是里面有些女性很有意思
[54:48] And them be like, like, they fucked up, too, 她们也 也会搞砸
[54:50] but like in a way 但从某种程度上讲
[54:50] that makes you say like I get you. You know? 就好像在说 我懂你 知道吗
[54:56] And that fucking Nancy, right? 那个操蛋的南希 对吧
[55:02] Wait, I don’t, I don’t remember a Nancy. 等等 我不记得有什么南希
[55:06] Nancy. 南希
[55:10] – The author? – Yeah, her. -作者吗 -是啊 就是她
[55:12] Oh, my god, dude, she’s just like bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, 兄弟 她像是 啪 啪 啪
[55:15] just like dropping one gem after another. 丢下一颗又一颗的宝石
[55:17] And she’s kind of mean, but like, 她有点刻薄 但是
[55:19] like sassy, too, so it’s sexy. 很时髦 也很性感
[55:22] And they supposed to be all hoity toity and shit, 他们本应都是自命不凡的家伙
[55:24] but they like fucked. 但是他们喜欢做爱
[55:27] They fucked. All the way. 一直不停地做
[55:33] Kind of tells you about people, huh? 透漏出什么是人性 是吧
[55:37] Yeah. 是啊
[55:42] She’s wild, man. 她挺野的 兄弟
[55:53] Wow! 天啊
[55:55] You weren’t kidding. 你没开玩笑吧
[56:02] I have to warn you, I am very, very good at this. 我得提醒你 我很擅长这个的
[56:06] – Yeah, sure. – Mm-hm. -真的吗 -是啊
[56:09] What is that? 你拿的什么
[56:11] This is, um… 这是
[56:14] …my putter. 我的推杆
[56:15] You bring your own putter? 你带了自己的推杆来
[56:19] It’s better than the rentals. 这比租的好
[56:20] No, no way, put it back. 不 没门 放回去
[56:23] What, why? 为什么啊
[56:24] Who brings their own putter to miniature golf? 谁会到迷你高尔夫场带自己的推杆
[56:26] No, no it’s embarrassing! 别这样 太丢人了
[56:29] No, come on, it’s not embarrassing. 不会 拜托 这并不丢人啊
[56:32] I would rather sit in front of those teenagers 我宁愿坐在那些青少年对面
[56:34] with you weeping on my breasts again, 让你趴在我怀里哭
[56:36] before being seen with a man who brings his very own 也不愿被人看到和一个自带推杆的男人
[56:38] grown-up putter to miniature golf. 一起迷你高尔夫
[56:47] – Oh, well done! – Thank you. -打得好 -谢谢
[56:55] Uh, uh, uh, no, no. 不 不能这样
[57:00] What? 为什么
[57:00] You follow that through, there are no gimmes. 你得打完 还没到自由推杆
[57:04] All right, PGA, is that how we’re doing this? 好吧PGA 我们照这规矩打吗
[57:07] You did say you were good, right? 你说过你很擅长 不是吗
[57:13] ♪ When the madness Rings our ears ♪ ♪ 当我们耳边响起了疯狂 ♪
[57:21] ♪ I just want to have you ♪ ♪ 我只想占有你 ♪
[57:23] It’s pretty good, though. 还挺不错的
[57:26] ♪ Tell me that you want to ♪ ♪ 告诉我你也想要 ♪
[57:30] ♪ With your spark That turns to gold ♪ ♪ 让你的火花变成金色 ♪
[57:34] ♪ And your eyes that ♪ ♪ 你的眼睛 ♪
[57:35] ♪ Bare your soul ♪ ♪ 展露你的灵魂 ♪
[57:38] ♪ Does it really matter ♪ ♪ 这真的重要吗 ♪
[57:42] ♪ Tell me what you’re after ♪ ♪ 告诉我你想要什么 ♪
[57:47] ♪ Lights out, baby now ♪ ♪ 现在就关灯 宝贝 ♪
[57:48] The hole is this way. 洞在这边
[57:49] ♪ You’re mine, Don’t fall behind ♪ ♪ 你是我的 别落后了 ♪
[57:51] ♪ I love to feel you all over ♪ ♪ 我想要感受你的全部 ♪
[57:53] Miss! 中不了
[57:55] Miss it! 打不中
[57:55] ♪ Don’t care what you do ♪ ♪ 不管你做什么 ♪
[57:57] ♪ I’ll light the fire Inside of you ♪ ♪ 我会点燃你的心火 ♪
[57:59] Hit the ball! 击球
[58:00] ♪ And we can make an explosion ♪ ♪ 我们一触即发 ♪
[58:05] If you get this, I will… 如果这个球你中了 我就
[58:13] ♪ Even when You’ve gone too far ♪ ♪ 即使你走得太远 ♪
[58:17] ♪ Will always have my heart ♪ ♪ 我都会守住你的心 ♪
[58:21] ♪ I will hold you closer ♪ ♪ 靠近你 ♪
[58:39] – Thank you! – You’re welcome. -多谢 -不用客气
[58:52] What? 怎么了
[58:56] You are, um– 你真是
[58:59] you are really bad at math. 你数学真不怎么样
[59:07] We tied. 咱俩平局
[59:10] – Yeah. – Oh, what? -是的 -什么
[59:15] Tiebreaker, biatch! 再来决胜局 混蛋
[59:18] All right, tiebreaker. 好吧 决胜局
[59:20] ♪ Don’t care what you do ♪ ♪ 不管你做什么 ♪
[59:21] ♪ I’ll light the fire Inside of you ♪ ♪ 我会点燃你的心火 ♪
[59:23] ♪ And we can make an explosion ♪ ♪ 我们一触即发 ♪
[59:28] ♪ Lights out, baby now ♪ ♪ 现在就关灯 宝贝 ♪
[59:30] – Yes! – Oh, you didn’t. -棒 -你不是吧
[59:31] – Beauty! – Get out of here. -干得漂亮 -走吧
[59:36] ♪ Don’t care what you do ♪ ♪ 不管你做什么 ♪
[59:38] ♪ I’ll light the fire Inside of you ♪ ♪ 我会点燃你的心火 ♪
[59:40] ♪ And we can make an explosion ♪ ♪ 我们一触即发 ♪
[59:45] Oh, look at those tiny nipples! 快看他的小乳头
[59:48] Oh, stop! 快住嘴
[59:59] Awesome time. Sorry you lost. 玩得真开心 抱歉你输了
[1:00:01] Oh, yeah, I’m sure you are, yeah. 是啊 我知道你是真心道歉
[1:00:03] You know, if I, if I’d only had my putter– 如果我用了自带的推杆
[1:00:08] You’d be a sad, sad lonely man with no friends. 你真是个没朋友的小可怜
[1:00:11] I don’t know. I think, um, think 我不知道啊 我想
[1:00:12] that little kid, I think he was 我内心住着个小孩
[1:00:14] into me. He winked, I think. 他眨眼了
[1:00:15] – No. – Mm-hm, yeah. -不是吧 -是的
[1:00:17] I missed that. 我漏了这茬
[1:00:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:00:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:00:35] So, uh, Riley’s having a birthday party tomorrow night 莱利明晚要办生日派对
[1:00:41] and, technically, I don’t have to get him a present 严格来说 如果带你去的话
[1:00:45] if you were to show up with me. 我就不用准备礼物了
[1:00:47] Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[1:00:50] First pimping me out to the golf kid 先是拉我和高尔夫小哥的皮条
[1:00:51] and now this. 现在又来这个
[1:00:53] And I’d really like it if you came with me 我真的很希望你来
[1:00:55] and I got to spend another night hanging out with you. 这样就又能和你一起玩一晚上了
[1:01:01] Okay then. 那好呀
[1:01:03] Damn it. I must really, really like you, too. 见鬼 我肯定也很喜欢你
[1:01:06] Because I’ve had actual nightmares about him 因为我做了关于他的噩梦
[1:01:09] and the things he might do to himself. 梦见了他可能对自己做的事
[1:01:12] Then thank you. 那先谢谢你
[1:01:18] Peace out. 撤了
[1:01:56] I’ve been busy. 我一直很忙
[1:02:09] It’s one of my favorites. 这是我最喜爱的其中一本
[1:02:16] It’s thick. 好厚
[1:02:17] – Yeah. – Nice. -是啊 -很好
[1:02:30] I’m telling you, I mean seriously dude, 跟你说 我认真的 兄弟
[1:02:32] if my wife– 如果我老婆
[1:02:33] – Shh… – What, oh. -嘘 -怎么了
[1:02:34] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[1:02:35] Kyra tells Tattianna and I 凯拉告诉我和塔蒂安娜
[1:02:36] that you are quite the dancer. 说你舞跳得好
[1:02:38] She’s exaggerating. 她夸张了
[1:02:39] – No, I’m not. – Yeah, she is. -不 我才没有 -不 她就是
[1:02:40] You have moves. 你有自己的动作
[1:02:42] – Downright freak this one. – Oh, freaky! -这家伙可会磨舞了 -磨舞啊
[1:02:46] Okay, drinks, drinks, refill? 好吧 再来一轮 好吗
[1:02:48] Mule, Cosmo, 莫斯科骡鸡尾酒 大都会鸡尾酒
[1:02:49] Cosmo, Goose and tonic, yeah? 大都会 灰雁伏特加和汤力水 对吗
[1:02:54] – Riley, why don’t you come join me? – What? -莱利 你来帮我吧 -干什么
[1:02:55] I’ve got two hands and we need four drinks, so. 我只有两只手 但我们需要拿四杯
[1:02:59] Okay. 好的
[1:03:00] Come on. 快来
[1:03:08] Seriously, you guys are like a perfect match. 说真的 你俩超般配的
[1:03:12] Oh, no, we’re just chilling. You know, with his stuff. 不是啦 我们就是放松放松
[1:03:15] Oh, my god, I know. And he’s like the best. 天啊 我知道 他是最棒的
[1:03:18] Like, literally the best guy ever. Like, literally… 简直就是史上最完美的人
[1:03:24] and his wife… 还有他妻子
[1:03:27] …so super-duper great, too. 也是个超级大好人
[1:03:29] – Oh, you, you knew her? – Mm-hm. -你认识她吗 -是的
[1:03:32] Yeah, we, we haven’t really talked about it. 我们还真没聊过这事
[1:03:35] I think it’s too much for him. 我觉得这对他来说承受的太多了
[1:03:38] Well, I just hope they find that fucker. 我只希望他们能找到那个混蛋
[1:03:42] I’m sorry, what? Uh, who? 抱歉 你说什么 找谁
[1:03:44] The guy, you know? 就是那个家伙
[1:03:47] They haven’t caught him yet. 他们还没捉到他
[1:03:49] To think he’s still out there. 一想到他还在四处游荡
[1:03:51] Claude is like an angel, 克劳德就像个天使
[1:03:54] because I would be out there 要是我 就会带把枪
[1:03:54] with a gun like, seriously. 遇上了就真准备用
[1:03:56] Ladies. 女士们
[1:04:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:04:04] I think I spilled on myself. 我好像溅到身上了
[1:04:15] At least now, you know, we’ll both be having nightmares. 至少现在 我们都会做噩梦
[1:04:19] Honestly, I’ve never even seen them like hold hands, 说实话 我从未看到他们牵手
[1:04:22] let alone doing whatever they were doing. 更别说他们做的其他什么事了
[1:04:26] – You okay? – For sure. -你没事吧 -没事
[1:04:31] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[1:04:35] Yeah, I just, uh, 我只是
[1:04:41] Tattianna was telling me about your wife. 塔蒂安娜跟我说到了你妻子
[1:04:46] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:04:50] Well, you could have just asked me. 其实你可以直接问我
[1:04:53] No, I didn’t, she just started going, I didn’t ask her. 我没问 她就说了 我没有问她
[1:04:56] Right. 好吧
[1:05:00] I wanted you to know that I want to be here. 我想让你知道现在有我在
[1:05:05] However long it takes you, 不管多长时间
[1:05:09] I want this. 我想这样
[1:05:12] Yeah? 是吗
[1:05:16] Yeah. 是的
[1:05:23] Okay. 好
[1:05:47] Can we just, um, 我们能
[1:05:51] can we just talk about Riley for like, one more second? 我们能再谈谈莱利吗 就一小会
[1:05:55] Please? 拜托了
[1:05:56] I’m sorry, I didn’t want to think about him just now. 抱歉 我现在不愿意想他的
[1:05:59] I really didn’t, but it’s just what he pulled back there, 我真的不想 但他之前做的那些动作
[1:06:02] it’s just come on. 真是见鬼了
[1:06:05] – Come on, drink up. – Ah, God bless you. -快点 喝了 -谢谢你
[1:06:07] – You’ll feel much better. – Was it embarrassing? -你会好点的 -昨天很尴尬吗
[1:06:10] Hi. 嗨
[1:06:12] – Good morning. -Ah, yes it is. -早上好 -成了
[1:06:16] Where do you think you’re going, Mr? 你要去哪 先生
[1:06:18] – Stop. – I want to know everything. -停下 -我想知道所有细节
[1:06:20] I think you’ve got a story to tell. 我觉得你得讲个故事
[1:06:22] – Stop, stop! – Hey, what, what, what, what? -停 停 -嘿 怎么了 怎么了
[1:06:26] So? 所以呢
[1:06:27] So. 所以
[1:06:29] So we, we, we hung out all night, and– 所以我们在一起度过了一晚上
[1:06:37] We binged watched some TV shows and we ordered pizza. 我们看了很多电视节目还点了披萨
[1:06:49] And? 然后呢
[1:06:52] – No. – No? -没有 -没有吗
[1:06:54] We’re… 我们
[1:06:58] We’re waiting. 我们还在等
[1:07:00] You’re waiting? 你们还在等
[1:07:08] – You’re waiting? – Yeah. -你们还在等 -是的
[1:07:11] Okay. 好吧
[1:07:14] You know, actually, um, 你知道 这真的
[1:07:16] actually, I think that’s kind of sweet. 还真的 有点甜
[1:07:20] You do? 你真这么想的
[1:07:22] Yeah, I do. 是的
[1:07:25] What, I do! 怎么了 真的
[1:07:29] I mean, I, I like romance and shit, too. 我其实 我也很喜欢搞浪漫的
[1:07:33] You know? 你知道吗
[1:07:34] And, ah, I’m, uh, I’m just happy that you’re happy, man. 我 你开心了我也跟着高兴 兄弟
[1:07:48] Oh, man, I, I’m so sorry, 兄弟 对不起
[1:07:52] – I should have, I should have been there for you. – What? -我应该 我应该陪着你的 -什么
[1:07:54] With the whole wine and paint thing. 那次喝红酒画画
[1:07:55] Because look at you, you went ahead and you… 看看你吧 你变了
[1:07:58] …you grew a vagina. 你长出阴道来了
[1:08:00] Oh, you fucker. 你个傻逼
[1:08:02] Yeah, right, but like, I’m, I’m thinking 是的 对 但 我在想
[1:08:05] he’s a straight fucking perve, you know? Like, sick. 他简直就是个变态 什么毛病
[1:08:10] Uh, uh, he’s just sitting there 他就坐在那
[1:08:11] watching, getting a boner and shit? 看着 然后勃起了吗
[1:08:13] What the fuck is that? 都他们的是些什么
[1:08:14] And, and, okay, look, he’s funny as shit, I’ll give you that. 但 但 他还挺好玩的 我同意
[1:08:18] But, like, I got a little sister, you know? 不过 我有一个妹妹 你知道吗
[1:08:21] I didn’t know. 我不知道
[1:08:23] – No. – Yeah, man, -不知道 -好吧 兄弟
[1:08:25] so I, I, I can’t get down with that. 所以我 我不能接受这个
[1:08:28] You know? 知道吗
[1:08:32] Yeah, I think you have to read it a couple of times. 好吧 我觉得你得多读几遍
[1:08:37] Yeah, at first it’s pretty graphic, yeah. 是的 一开始是很形象 确实
[1:08:43] Oh, fuck it, I got the time, right? 他妈的 我确实很有时间 对吧
[1:08:57] I read it every couple of years. 我隔几年读一次
[1:09:01] Changes every time. 每次感觉都不一样
[1:09:04] There’s a movie, too. 这部书还拍成了电影
[1:09:05] They made a movie? 拍成电影了吗
[1:09:06] How the hell did they ever make a movie out of this? 这玩意是怎么拍成电影的
[1:09:12] I don’t know, man. Look, like what if you were a dad? 我不知道 兄弟 如果你是个父亲
[1:09:16] Now you’d beat the shit out of him, right? 你会狠揍他一顿 对吗
[1:09:21] Look, I am not the most accomplished journalist and shit, 听着 我不是最好的记者
[1:09:24] but if my… 但如果我
[1:09:52] Hi, surprise. 嘿 惊喜吧
[1:09:57] – Yeah. – Well, I was hungry and I wanted to see you. -确实 -我饿了而且我想见你
[1:10:04] That okay? 可以吗
[1:10:07] Yeah, yeah, of course. 当然 当然可以
[1:10:15] Oh, look a hot girl just kissed me and brought me dinner. 看啊 辣妹亲了我 还给我带了晚餐
[1:10:18] I better stand outside looking 我还是站在外面
[1:10:19] like an idiot and smiling. 像个傻子一样 笑着就好
[1:10:21] Would you like to come in? 你想进来吗
[1:10:22] – Yeah, thank you. – Oh, then please come in. -当然 谢谢 -进来吧
[1:10:24] – Kitchen? – Kitchen’s that way. -厨房 -厨房在那边
[1:10:35] More? 再来点
[1:10:37] Yeah. 好
[1:10:39] So, how was your day? 今天过得怎么样
[1:10:44] It’s good, it’s fine. 挺好 挺好
[1:10:45] It’s just sort of, 就是一些
[1:10:48] work stuff, hm. You? 工作上的事 你呢
[1:10:50] -Yeah, mm-hm. -Everything good? -挺好 -都挺好的吗
[1:10:51] Yeah? 是吗
[1:10:55] Well, I was just thinking about that promise I made you, 我只是在想我答应你的那个事
[1:10:58] about not, um– 那个不
[1:11:18] I… 我
[1:11:23] …have an, oh, 有
[1:11:25] see? I just knew they were in there. 看 我就知道在那
[1:11:36] Better? 好多了
[1:11:37] Yeah. 是的
[1:11:39] Yeah? 是吗
[1:11:52] Oh, yeah. 好
[1:12:00] Oh, hey, is this okay? 这样可以吗
[1:12:02] – Yeah. – Because I, I don’t, I don’t want to rush you. -当然 -我 我不想太着急
[1:12:05] Okay, yeah, thank you, thank you. 没事了 好了 谢谢 谢谢
[1:12:07] – So, stop? – No, no. -所以停了吗 -不 不
[1:12:08] No? Absolutely not. 不 当然不能停
[1:12:15] You okay? 你还好吗
[1:12:17] – Yeah. – Because we can just cuddle if you want to. -当然 -如你愿意 我们可以只抱抱
[1:12:22] – No, absolutely not. – Sure, okay. -不 当然不 -好 来吧
[1:13:26] Hey, hey, hey, no, no, no! Wait, wait, hey, hey, hey. 嘿 嘿 嘿 别 等等 等等
[1:13:28] Wait, no, no, no, no! 等等 别别别
[1:13:37] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[1:13:38] Get the fuck away from me! 离我远一点
[1:13:39] Wait, wait, 等等
[1:13:40] wait, Kyra, Kyra, Kyra. Wait, 等等 凯拉 凯拉 凯拉 等等
[1:13:41] wait, please, just, just listen. 等等 听我说
[1:13:43] Just listen, I’ll explain. 听着 我给你解释
[1:13:44] I’ll explain, I’ll explain, 听我解释 听我解释
[1:13:46] I’ll explain. Please, please. 求你了 听我解释
[1:13:47] I, I um… 我 我
[1:13:50] I, he, he’s, it’s him. 我 他 他是 是他
[1:13:54] He’s the guy. 就是他
[1:13:57] I, I caught him. 我 我抓住了他
[1:13:59] The man, um, the man you just, you just saw? 那个男的 你刚刚看见的那个男的
[1:14:04] He’s, um, he’s, he’s the one, he– 他是 他是那个 他
[1:14:07] he… he killed… he killed my wife. 他 他 他杀了我的妻子
[1:14:16] I tracked… I see, okay, I tracked him down… 我抓住了 好吧 我抓住了他
[1:14:19] – Don’t. – …and he. -别 -然后他
[1:14:21] I didn’t know what to do, okay? 我不知道该怎么做 好吗
[1:14:23] – I, I, I was, I was… – You did, you did what? -我 我 我 -你 你干了什么
[1:14:26] – You tracked him down? – I just, I just, -你抓住他了 -我只是 我只是
[1:14:29] okay, can we, can you just come back in for like one second. 好吧 我们能 你能回来我们谈谈吗
[1:14:32] – Can you come back in, we’ll talk. – No. -你能回来吗 我们谈谈 -不
[1:14:36] – He’s the guy? – Yeah. -就是那个人吗 -是的
[1:14:40] – This is so fucked, Claude. – I know. -这他妈太操蛋了 克劳德 -我知道
[1:14:43] – Really? – I know, I know, I know. -是吗 -我知道 我知道 我知道
[1:14:45] Can we just talk? 我们能谈谈吗
[1:14:46] Talk? I’m not having this conversation! 谈谈 我才不会和你谈呢
[1:14:47] You’re torturing a person in your basement! 你在地下室折磨一个人
[1:14:53] – I… I know, I… – What are you doing? -我 我知道 -你在干什么
[1:14:55] What, are you just keeping him? 怎么 你就这么关着他吗
[1:14:57] – I don’t, Kyra… – What? -我没有 凯拉 -什么
[1:15:01] I should have just stayed the fuck away from you. 我他妈的应该远离你
[1:15:03] Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. 好了 好了 好了 好了
[1:15:07] Can you just, um, can you just come back in for one second? 你能 你能回来我们就谈一会
[1:15:10] – Come back? – And we’ll talk for one second. -回来 -我们就谈一会
[1:15:12] Talk about what? 谈什么
[1:15:13] I’ll explain, I’ll explain everything. 我会解释的 我会解释所有事情
[1:15:15] Explain? It’s pretty clear. 解释 已经很清楚
[1:15:20] Son of a bitch, Claude, I can’t! I… 混蛋 克劳德 我不能 我
[1:15:25] Fuck, I have to– 操 我必须
[1:15:28] What if it was you? 如果是你呢
[1:15:31] I didn’t know. 我不知道
[1:15:32] What would you have me do? I… 你让我应该怎么做 我
[1:15:34] I didn’t know what to do! 我不知道该做什么
[1:15:37] I didn’t know, please. 我真的不知道
[1:15:40] What am I supposed to say to that, Claude? 我应该说什么呢 克劳德
[1:15:43] What? 什么
[1:15:44] I’m supposed to be flattered? 难道我应该感到高兴吗
[1:15:46] No, no, I was, I– 不 不 我 我
[1:15:50] You have a man chained up in your fucking basement, 你在你地下室里关着一个人
[1:15:52] Claude, that’s not exactly happily ever after for me. 克劳德 于我这可不是从此就幸福快乐了
[1:16:07] Kyra. 凯拉
[1:16:12] Kyra. 凯拉
[1:16:22] Did you… what did you say to her? 你 你对她说什么了
[1:16:26] – Look, I didn’t say anything. – What did you say? -我什么都没说 -你说了什么
[1:16:29] I swear to God, I didn’t say anything to her! 我发誓 我什么都没说
[1:16:31] – What did you say her? – No, no, no, no! -你对她说了么 -别 别 别
[1:17:03] Do it. 杀了我
[1:17:04] Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it. 杀了我 杀了我 杀了我
[1:17:06] Do it, do it, do it! 杀啊 动手啊
[1:17:08] Do it, do it! 动手 动手啊
[1:17:15] You fucking coward! You fucking coward! 你个懦夫 你个怂货
[1:17:20] You fuck… 你他妈的
[1:17:44] You took, took her from me. 你把 你把她弄跑了
[1:17:52] You took, you took, you took… 你 你 你
[1:17:57] …took her from me. 让她离开了我
[1:18:23] You want to talk about it? 你想谈谈吗
[1:18:29] You good? 你还好吗
[1:18:32] What? 什么
[1:18:34] Yeah. 很好
[1:18:37] Whatever, yeah. 没什么 我很好
[1:18:45] Really try to channel the artist’s vision. 尝试感受画家的视线
[1:18:49] I think I’m going to jump off the bridge. 我想我要从这桥上跳下去
[1:18:51] Capture his determination. 理解他的目的
[1:18:53] This was supposed to be fun. 那应该很有趣
[1:18:54] His passion. 他的那份热情
[1:18:57] Why did he choose this subject? 他为什么选择画这个
[1:19:00] Why are you here, right now recreating it? 你为什么会在这 在这重新创造它
[1:19:07] Sipping wine. 喝着红酒
[1:19:19] – Powerful. – I thought so myself. -很有力 -我自己也这么认为
[1:19:46] Are you done? Are you done? 你说完了吗 你说完了吗
[1:19:51] Good. Uh, that is a 很好 那是个
[1:19:52] very interesting strategy 有趣的策略
[1:19:54] and considering that 鉴于此
[1:19:55] I am absolutely confident that you are way too 我又觉得的信心 你实在
[1:19:59] fucking stupid for me to help. 蠢到让我无法帮忙
[1:20:03] All the best. 祝好
[1:20:07] Let’s go, they’re waiting. 走吧 他们等着呢
[1:20:09] Come. 来吧
[1:20:13] This is anti-climatic. 这太反常了
[1:20:15] I know, I know, he’s never there. 我知道 我知道 他从来不在
[1:20:16] We’re all standing around 我们都在这站着
[1:20:18] – like we don’t know… – All right. -好像我们不知道 -好了
[1:20:20] – Is he coming? – Yeah, he was just on the phone. -他来了吗 -来了 他刚才打电话呢
[1:20:21] – There he is. – All right, are we all here? -他来了 -好 都到齐了吗
[1:20:23] Thank you, slow poke, okay. 谢谢你 磨蹭蛋 好了
[1:20:25] Another big year folks! 又度过了很棒的一年
[1:20:28] You guys were amazing! 你们都很棒
[1:20:30] Seriously, oh, oh, that’s weird. 说真的 这有点奇怪
[1:20:32] There’s something, I’m sorry, 这有什么东西 抱歉
[1:20:33] there’s something scratching. 这有什么东西刮着我
[1:20:35] I don’t know what that, 我不知道这是啥
[1:20:37] oh, that’s weird, it’s a check. 真奇怪 是张支票
[1:20:38] Did you put that in? 是你放进去的吗
[1:20:39] – No. – No, okay, that’s weird. -不是我 -不是 好吧 真奇怪
[1:20:41] Oh, it’s for $15,000. 是15000美元
[1:20:44] and cheering 欢呼吧
[1:20:48] That is a nice… Oh, oh, my God. 这真是超棒 天呐
[1:20:53] – What? – Is there something? Do you see any? -怎么了 -有什么东西 你看到了吗
[1:20:55] I have this weird thing sticking out of my– 有什么奇怪的东西卡在
[1:20:57] Yeah, it’s here. It’s like caught on my Spanx. 对 在这 卡在我的塑身衣上
[1:20:58] Yeah, there’s something. All right. 对 是了 好了
[1:21:00] Oh, this! 这个
[1:21:02] I remember, okay, I remember I put this in my, 我记起来了 对 我记得我放在我的
[1:21:04] all right, two tickets for an all-expense paid trip to 好了 两个费用全包的旅行名额 去
[1:21:10] – Hawaii! – Hawaii! -夏威夷 -夏威夷
[1:21:13] ♪ Hawaii, Hawaii ♪ ♪ 夏威夷 夏威夷 ♪
[1:21:19] Oh, my goodness. 我的天
[1:21:21] So, you know, just a little something to congratulate 你们知道的 一个小礼物送给
[1:21:23] number one sales person of the year. Wonder who that could be? 年度最佳销售员 好奇是谁呢
[1:21:26] There’s no suspense, look, this person has had a rough year. 不卖关子了 这个人今年过得很艰难
[1:21:31] Right, we, we can all acknowledge that. I mean, 是吧 我们 我们都看得到
[1:21:33] he’s been through some things 他经历了一些
[1:21:34] that we can’t even imagine, and… 我们甚至都无法想象的事
[1:21:37] …the thing is he, he persevered, you know? 但重要的是 他克服各种困难撑下来了
[1:21:40] And he showed up every single day and he kicked some ass, 他不仅每天来上班 还做得很出色
[1:21:45] and that’s– that deserves some applause. 这值得大家为他鼓掌
[1:21:51] This person is someone to be admired. 这是个值得钦佩的人
[1:21:57] Claude Vaughn, where you at? Where is he? 克劳德·沃恩 你人呢 他在哪
[1:22:00] Get over here! Yeah! 快过来
[1:22:02] Give it up 掌声响起来
[1:22:03] for our number one sales rep! 给我们的销售第一名
[1:22:05] -Come on down. – Claude, Claude, -快过来 -克劳德 克劳德
[1:22:06] Claude, Claude, Claude, Claude. 克劳德 克劳德 克劳德 克劳德
[1:22:09] Come take the tickets. 快来拿你的票
[1:22:13] You got it. Woo, hoo! 你可以的
[1:22:15] Now you get your spanking! 现在你收获一份打屁屁奖励
[1:22:16] I’m going to spank you! 我要打你喔
[1:22:17] No, I’m kidding, I’m kidding, 没有 我开玩笑 我开玩笑的
[1:22:18] that would be harassment. 那可是性骚扰了
[1:22:19] All right. 好了
[1:22:19] – Ah, there you go. – There it is. -戴上了 -戴好了
[1:22:23] – Number one, number one! – Yeah, buddy. -第一名 第一名 -太棒了 兄弟
[1:22:25] Congratulations. 恭喜
[1:22:30] Great job. 真棒
[1:22:46] Who would have thought it’d take something like this 谁能想到经历了这些
[1:22:48] for me to get clean, huh? 才让我戒了毒瘾
[1:22:55] I can’t even remember the last time. 我都不记得上次吸是什么时候了
[1:23:13] I needed money, I wanted– 我那会需要钱 我想要
[1:23:18] I wanted money. 我想要钱
[1:23:21] To score. 去买毒品
[1:23:23] It was– It was getting pretty bad. 事情 事情开始变得很糟
[1:23:27] We were, we were supposed to be in and out. 我们 我们本来打算拿了钱就出来
[1:23:32] And I saw her standing there 然后我看到她站在那
[1:23:36] off to the side. 站在边上
[1:23:37] She didn’t look scared, or nothing. 她看上去并不害怕 或怎样
[1:23:41] She had nice stuff. 她看起来挺有钱的
[1:23:44] You know, big bag, big rings. 你知道的 很贵的包 很大的钻戒
[1:23:50] So I walked over to her. 所以我走了过去
[1:23:55] She was real pretty. 她真的很漂亮
[1:23:59] I snatched her bag and I say, “Give me the fucking rings.” 我抢过她的包 然后说”把戒指给我”
[1:24:04] She wouldn’t do it. 她不愿意
[1:24:07] She wouldn’t do it, she– 她没给 她
[1:24:12] It just made me mad. 我就来火了
[1:24:15] She made me real fucking mad, man, so I said, 她把我惹毛了 所以我说
[1:24:17] “Give me the fucking rings,” “他妈的把戒指给我”
[1:24:20] and I’m pointing my gun in her face. 我用枪指着她的脸
[1:24:27] I was just trying to scare her, man. 我真的只是想吓吓她
[1:24:30] I swear to God I was just trying to fucking scare her. 我发誓我他妈真的只是想吓吓她
[1:24:38] Fuck. 操
[1:24:47] Hey, well, fuck it, you know. 太操蛋了
[1:24:49] There are no, there are no excuses. 但这不是借口
[1:24:58] Do what you got to do, man. 你想怎么处置我都行
[1:25:01] I get it. 我都理解
[1:25:05] Do what you got to do. 随你处置
[1:26:13] I’m just going to take some time. 我想休息一段时间
[1:26:17] Maybe use those tickets. 或许把那两张票用了
[1:26:20] -Good. – There’s just a– -没问题 -就是
[1:26:23] a few things I’ve been pushing off for a little too long. 有些我一直拖着没做的事
[1:26:25] You’re right, well, 你说得没错
[1:26:26] you know what? That office is going to be waiting for you 知道吗 你的办公室会一直给你留着
[1:26:27] whenever you’re ready. 无论什么时候你想回来
[1:26:30] And you know what, maybe even a bigger one. 甚至换一间更大的
[1:26:36] I appreciate that. 我很感激
[1:26:39] Next time not next to the shitter. 下次肯定不会在厕所旁边了
[1:26:44] That’d be nice. 那最好了
[1:26:50] -Okay. We’ll see you. – Ah, okay. -我们会再见的 -好的
[1:26:53] – Okay. – Ah, yes, it’s nice. -好了 -这感觉很好
[1:26:54] All right, thanks. Thank you. 好了 可以了 谢谢
[1:26:58] We’re going to miss you. Oh. 我们会想你的
[1:27:00] Okay. We’re still going to chill, right? 我们还是能一起出去玩的 对吧
[1:27:03] Yeah, yeah, of course. 当然 当然
[1:27:05] Okay. Okay. 那就好
[1:27:07] All right buddy, we’ll see you. 好的兄弟 我们回头见
[1:27:11] Hold me. 抱我
[1:27:13] No? 不要吗
[1:27:17] She’s clean, she drives pretty well, she’s a little banged up, 车很干净 也好开 只是撞了一下
[1:27:20] but, uh, you want to take her for a test drive? 不过 你要不要试驾一下
[1:27:32] Hey, look at you! 看看你今天买的
[1:27:35] I’m so proud. 真为你骄傲
[1:27:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:31:19] I need you to listen to me. 我要你仔细听我说
[1:31:26] As far as I know, you died in that basement. 于我 你已经死在那个地下室了
[1:33:32] Thank you for… 谢谢你
[1:33:36] …not calling anyone. 没有告诉任何人
[1:33:40] I didn’t know how to… 我当时不知道应该怎么
[1:33:44] …tell you, 告诉你
[1:33:49] that I-I-I had my… 那个 我 我 我
[1:33:55] wife’s… 杀了我妻子的凶手
[1:33:59] …murderer. 在我手上
[1:34:04] You know, or what you’d think of me if I did. 如果如实告知 我很担心你对我的看法
[1:34:11] Yeah, tough one. 我明白 很难的选择
[1:34:15] I thought about calling. 我想过打电话
[1:34:17] You, not the police or anything. 打给你 不是报警或什么别的
[1:34:21] That’s not true, I almost called. 骗你的 其实我差点就报警了
[1:34:26] It’s hard to digest. 实在太难以接受了
[1:34:30] I mean I tried to understand it. 我尝试着去理解你
[1:34:36] And then I just think that you’re an insane person. 然后我觉得你是个疯子
[1:34:42] Yeah. 是啊
[1:34:47] Been there. 我也曾经这么觉得
[1:34:56] And? 然后呢
[1:34:59] He’s gone. 他消失了
[1:35:02] I-I-I let him go. 我 我 我放他走了
[1:35:18] The Rileys came in for another lesson. 莱利夫妇来上了一次课
[1:35:19] Got in a fight and left. 大吵了一架然后走了
[1:35:21] I mean, they bought 他们买了
[1:35:22] like a dozen lessons, so. 很多节课 所以
[1:35:24] I think she might get– 我觉得她可能
[1:35:26] I got these tickets and stuff to Hawaii. 我有两张去夏威夷的票
[1:35:33] I won them at work. 公司奖励我的
[1:35:37] It’s seven days, and massages, the whole works. 一共7天 有按摩什么的 一整套
[1:35:42] Fish, scuba. 钓鱼 潜水
[1:35:49] I’m thinking about going next week. 我想着可以下周去
[1:35:54] Next week? 下周
[1:36:01] I’ve never been to Hawaii. 我还从来没去过夏威夷
[1:36:04] Me neither. 我也是
[1:36:07] – Sounds nice. – Yeah. -听起来很棒 -是啊
[1:36:14] Are you– are you asking me to go to Hawaii with you? 你 你是在邀请我一起去夏威夷吗
[1:36:20] Yeah. 是啊
[1:36:32] Okay. 好啊
[1:36:34] Okay? 真的吗
[1:36:37] Okay. 真的
[1:36:50] -They match. – Absolutely not. -配了一套 -绝对不要
[1:36:52] – What? – No, no. -干嘛 -不行 不行
[1:36:54] -It’s Hawaii. – Don’t be that guy. -那可是夏威夷 -别穿成那样
[1:36:56] What, should I pack my grass skirt? 怎么 那我是不是应该带上草裙
[1:37:00] Point taken. 有道理
[1:37:01] Okay, you know, if you did have 好吧 如果你真的有
[1:37:02] a coconut bra, though, 椰壳胸衣
[1:37:04] I think I’d be interested in that. 我觉得我会感兴趣的
[1:37:05] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[1:37:06] Hm, no room. 行李箱位置不够了
[1:37:08] It was that or the edible panties. 要么椰壳内衣要么可食用内裤
[1:37:10] Good choice, because I get hungry on planes. 真会挑 我上飞机上就会饿
[1:37:14] I get swamp ass. 我很容易湿的
[1:37:17] Yeah, we’re going to beeline straight for the water, then. 那正好可以直接喝了
[1:37:18] – Okay. – Yeah. -好的 -好
[1:37:20] Oh, hey, do you have any of those, um… 对了 你有没有那种
[1:37:24] …masky tubey things? 带管子的面罩
[1:37:25] Masky tubey things? Snorkels? 带管子的面罩 潜水呼吸面罩吗
[1:37:26] – Snorkels, yes! – Yeah, I think I got, um– -呼吸面罩 对 -有 我记得我
[1:37:31] – Get new ones? – Let’s get new ones. -买新的吧 -那就买新的
[1:37:32] – Mm-hm. – Yeah, okay, cool. -嗯 -好 就这么办
[1:37:33] Yeah, new ones. Okay. 好 买新的
[1:37:35] Let’s get out of here, ready? 我们出发吧 好吗
[1:37:37] – You ready? – Yes. -你准备好了吗 -准备好了
[1:37:39] Okay. 好的
[1:37:46] Morning. 早啊
[1:37:48] Good morning. 早上好
[1:37:50] I, uh… 我
[1:37:56] Going on a trip? 要去旅游吗
[1:37:58] Yeah. 是啊
[1:37:59] Uh, Hawaii. 去夏威夷
[1:38:03] Uh, Detective McGee, this is, this is Kyra. 麦吉探长 这是 这是凯拉
[1:38:05] Uh, Kyra this is, um, Detective McGee. 凯拉这是麦吉警探
[1:38:08] He’s handling, uh, uh, the case. 他是负责案子的
[1:38:11] Hi, nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[1:38:14] You got a minute? 你有时间吗
[1:38:17] Okay, sure, yeah. 当然
[1:38:20] Please. 请进
[1:38:34] How you been? 你最近怎么样
[1:38:36] Fine. 挺好的
[1:38:41] Never called. 没见你打给我
[1:38:44] I’ve been taking your advice. 我听从了你的建议
[1:38:49] Good. 很好
[1:38:51] How’s your hand? 你的手怎么样了
[1:38:56] Better. 好多了
[1:38:58] Hm, taking a break. 这段时间没练了
[1:39:01] Hitting the bag, right? 打沙袋 对吧
[1:39:04] Right. 对
[1:39:06] Can I see it? 我能看看吗
[1:39:11] The bag, yeah. Yeah. 那个沙袋 当然可以
[1:39:14] Follow me. 跟我来
[1:39:30] No gloves. 没戴手套
[1:39:39] Think I could get a glass of water? 我能喝杯水吗
[1:39:42] Yeah. 好的
[1:39:47] How long you two been, uh? 你们在一起多久了
[1:39:50] – Not long. – A few months. -不久 -几个月吧
[1:39:53] That’s good. 那很好
[1:39:56] – Detective– – Can I ask you where you were last night? -探长 -我能问问你昨晚在哪吗
[1:39:59] Yeah, we went out to dinner and then a film. 我们昨晚出去吃晚饭还看了电影
[1:40:02] Where? 在哪儿
[1:40:05] High Misty and they were playing “Dirty Dancing” at the park. 嗨雾餐厅 然后在公园看了《热身舞》
[1:40:11] Anyone else with you? 还有别人跟你们一起吗
[1:40:14] Yeah, my friends, the Rileys. 有 我的朋友 莱利夫妇
[1:40:16] Mitch, what is this all about? 米奇 你问这些是要干嘛
[1:40:19] Found Logan Kirby’s body last night. 昨晚我们发现了洛根·柯比的尸体
[1:40:23] Shot twice in the chest. 胸口中了两枪
[1:40:27] Seems like we weren’t the only ones looking for him. 似乎我们并不是唯一在找他的人
[1:40:34] Weird thing was, though, it seemed like he was, 不过 奇怪的是 看起来他被
[1:40:38] I don’t know, tortured. 怎么说 虐待过
[1:40:42] You know anything about that? 你知道这事儿吗
[1:40:47] No? 不知道吗
[1:40:50] How about you? 那你呢
[1:40:52] No. 不知道
[1:40:54] Well, all that is what it is now. 那好吧 事情就是这样了
[1:40:57] I mean, these types get themselves 我的意思是 他们这种人
[1:40:59] into all sorts of trouble. 总是会卷进各种各样的麻烦
[1:41:05] But murder, that’s a different game. 但是杀人 那就性质完全不一样了
[1:41:10] Lord knows I’d understand, but I got to ask. 上帝明白我能理解 但我还是得问
[1:41:15] Did you murder Logan Kirby? 是你杀了洛根·柯比吗
[1:41:28] I wanted to. 我之前想的
[1:41:34] But I couldn’t do it. 但我下不了手
[1:41:43] Have a good vacation. 祝你们假期愉快
[1:41:52] You okay? 你还好吗
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Day the Earth Stood Still(地球停转之日)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Taking of Pelham 123(地铁惊魂)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme