英文名称:Ice Age:The Meltdown
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:11] | This global warming is killing me. | 靠 这全球暖化真是要命 |
[03:13] | This is too hot, the Ice Age was too cold. | 这样太热 冰河时期又太冷 |
[03:17] | What would it take to make you happy? | 哪件事是你满意的? |
[03:22] | This I like. | 这样我爽多了! |
[03:58] | Oh, no, you won’t catch me. | 来呀 你追不到我的 |
[04:07] | No running, James. Camp rules. | 不要跑 詹姆士 守规矩! |
[04:13] | Make me, sloth. | 谁鸟你 树懒? |
[04:15] | Make me, sir. It’s all about respect. | “谁鸟你 先生!” 一点都不懂敬老尊贤 |
[04:20] | Water ball. | 水罗 |
[04:22] | Sammy, you just ate. Wait an hour. | 山米 刚吃饱 休息1小时 赫克特 不可以在那里尿尿 |
[04:24] | Hector, no, no, no, you can’t pee-pee there. | 不可以在那里尿尿 |
[04:27] | OK, there is fine. Ashley, stop picking your… | 那里可以 艾希莉 别挖鼻孔 |
[04:30] | Piata! | 打礼物罗! |
[04:31] | Stop! You’re supposed to wear blindfolds. | 等一下!眼睛要先蒙起来 |
[04:35] | OK. | 好 |
[04:37] | – Hey, it’s my turn to hit the sloth. – Mine. | – 轮到我打! – 轮到我! |
[04:39] | – Mine. – Mine. | – 轮到我! – 轮到我! |
[04:47] | Hey, you didn’t have any candy in you. | 你身上根本没有糖果 |
[04:50] | Let’s bury him. | 把他埋起来 |
[04:57] | Hey, whoa. Who said you kids could torture the sloth? | 嘿!谁说可以虐待树懒? |
[05:00] | Manny, don’t squash their creativity. | 蛮尼 不要扼杀他们的创意 |
[05:03] | Hey, Manny, Diego, my bad mammals-jammals. | 蛮尼!狄亚哥! 我的道上兄弟 |
[05:07] | Wanna give a sloth a hand? | 帮帮可怜的树懒吧? |
[05:11] | Look, I opened my camp. “Campo del Sid”. It means Camp of Sid. | 我开了一个营地”喜德之乡” 就是”喜德营地”的意思 |
[05:15] | Congratulations. You’re now an idiot in two languages. | 哇咧 你的西语跟英语一样烂 |
[05:19] | Not in front of the k-i-d-z. These little guys love me. Right, Billy? | 不要在小鬼面前取笑我 他们喜欢我 对吧 比利? |
[05:24] | Don’t make me eat you. | 不要逼我吃掉你! |
[05:26] | They kid. That’s why they’re called kids. | 爱鬼扯 所以他们叫”小鬼” |
[05:30] | I told you, Sid. You’re not qualified to run a camp. | 喜德 你没有经营营地的资格 |
[05:34] | What do qualifications have to do with childcare? | 照顾小孩需要什么资格? |
[05:36] | Besides, these kids look up to me. I’m a role model to them. | 再说 这些小孩都崇拜我 我是他们学习的榜样 |
[05:42] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[05:45] | You guys never think I can do anything, but I’m an equal member of this herd. | 你们以为我什么都不会 我跟大家都是同伙的一份子 |
[05:50] | I made this herd, so you need to start treating me with some respect. | 没有我哪有今天的我们 你们最好给我放尊重一点 |
[05:57] | – Come on, Sid. – Sid, we were just kidding. | – 回来啦 喜德 – 开个玩笑都不行 |
[06:00] | – Hey, let’s play pin-the-tail-on-the-mammoth. – Sid! | – 嘿!我们来玩帮长毛象钉尾巴 – 喜德! |
[06:07] | I can do stuff. | 笑我笨是吧? |
[06:10] | Won’t give me their stupid respect. | 不知道什么叫尊重 |
[06:17] | I’ll show ’em. | 我就给他们点颜色瞧瞧! |
[06:19] | And so, in the end, the little burro reached his mommy. | 就这样 最后… 小毛驴终于找到了妈妈 |
[06:25] | And they lived happily ever after. | 从此过着幸福快乐的生活 |
[06:31] | – Good job. – Question. | – 还真能掰 – 我要发问 |
[06:33] | Why does the burro go home? Why doesn’t he stay with the rabbits? | 小毛驴为什么要回家? 怎么不跟兔子一起生活? |
[06:37] | Because… because he wanted to be with his family. | 因为他想跟家人在一起 |
[06:41] | He should go with the girl burro. That’s a better love story. | 如果跟小母驴私奔会比较精彩 |
[06:44] | OK, well, when you tell your burro story, that’s what he’ll do. | 你有你的版本 这是我的版本 |
[06:48] | Burro is a demeaning name. Technically, it’s called a wild ass. | “小毛驴”有蔑视的味道 严格来讲应该称他”野驴” |
[06:52] | Fine. The wild ass boy came home to his wild ass mother. | 于是野驴回到野驴他妈的身边 |
[06:58] | See, that’s why I called it a burro. | 懂了吧?是不是更难听? |
[07:02] | Could the burro have a grazing problem? Then he’d be more relatable. | 如果他有进食困难会更感人 |
[07:06] | – Boring. – It’s not believable. | – 无聊 – 没有说服力 |
[07:09] | – Do burros eat their young? – It’s not a good ending. | – 母驴会吃小驴吗? – 结局不过瘾 |
[07:11] | Sometimes I throw up. | 有时候我会吐! |
[07:14] | They lived happily ever after. You can’t get more satisfying than that. | “从此过着幸福快乐的生活” 还有什么比这更好的结局? |
[07:19] | One big, happy family. That’s the way it’s supposed to be. | 幸福的大家庭!这样多好! |
[07:23] | Where’s your big, happy family? | 那你的幸福大家庭在哪里? |
[07:30] | Then the hungry tiger ate the pesky little kids. | 改成…老虎吃光了讨厌的小鬼 |
[07:36] | – You OK, buddy? – Sure. Why not? | – 你还好吗 老哥? – 很好啊 干嘛? |
[07:39] | – I thought… – Story time’s over. The end. | – 我刚刚想… – 故事时间结束 剧终 |
[07:42] | – Run for your lives! – Where’s everybody going? | – 小心!跑呀! – 你要去哪里? |
[07:45] | – The world’s coming to an end. – What are you talking about? | – 世界末日快到了! – 什么? |
[07:48] | Fast Tony – he says the world’s gonna flood. | 火速东尼说世界要淹大水了 |
[07:52] | Folks, I hold in my hand a device so powerful, | 我手上拿的强力装置… 可以从空中萃取空气! |
[07:54] | it can actually pull air right out of the sky. | 可以从空中萃取空气! |
[07:58] | Gather round, gather round. | 围过来 围过来 |
[08:00] | Pardon me, do you have gills, ma’am? | 你有鳃吗 夫人? |
[08:03] | o you can’t breathe underwater? | 所以你在水里不能呼吸? S |
[08:06] | My assistant here will demonstrate. | 我请我的助手为各位示范一下 |
[08:08] | Hey, I can smell the ocean. | 嘿!我闻到大海的味道了 |
[08:10] | What are you doing? I can’t sell that now. | 干什么?现在不能卖 |
[08:14] | You suck air through your mouth, you moron. | 用嘴巴吸气 白痴! |
[08:17] | Through its design and sturdy construction, | 高级品味设计、坚固的结构… |
[08:20] | you’ll have plenty of air for eons to come. | 未来的日子绝对不怕没有空气 |
[08:27] | Why are you scaring everybody with this doomsday stuff? | 干嘛用这种末日说法吓人? |
[08:30] | I’m trying to make a living here, pal. | 我只是赚点小钱过日子 |
[08:34] | It’s my weather forecast. The five-day outlook calls for intense flooding | 根据我精准的气象预测… 未来5天有豪大雨 |
[08:38] | followed by the end of the world. | 紧接着 世界末日! |
[08:42] | And a slight chance of patchy sunshine later in the week. | 接近周末时又会出现些许阳光 |
[08:45] | Come on, don’t listen to him. Fast Tony would sell his own mother for a grape. | 别听他的 火速东尼 为了一颗葡萄 连妈妈都肯卖 |
[08:50] | Are you making an offer? I mean, no, I would not. | 你是在出价吗? 不 我的意思是 当然不卖 |
[08:55] | Haven’t you heard? The ice is melting. | 你没听过吗?冰层正在融化 |
[08:57] | You see this ground, it’s covered in ice. | 看这块土地 被冰封住 |
[09:00] | A thousand years ago, it was covered in ice. | 1千年前它就被冰封住 |
[09:02] | A thousand years from now, it will still be ice. | 再过1千年 它还是被冰封住 |
[09:05] | Say, buddy, not to cast aspersions on your survival instincts or nothing, | 不要用你的生存本能妖言惑众 |
[09:09] | but haven’t mammoths pretty much gone extinct? | 不过长毛象不是快绝种了吗? |
[09:13] | – What are you talking about? – About you being the last of your kind. | – 这话是什么意思? – 你是世界上最后一头长毛象 |
[09:17] | Your breath smells like ants. | 好恶 你的嘴巴有蚂蚁的味道 |
[09:23] | Be that as it may, when’s the last time you saw another mammoth? | 你多久没看到别的长毛象了? |
[09:28] | Don’t pay any attention to him. | 不要理他 |
[09:31] | Mammoths can’t go extinct. They’re the biggest things on Earth. | 长毛象不会绝种 我们体型最大 |
[09:34] | What about the dinosaurs? | 那恐龙怎么说? |
[09:35] | The dinosaurs got cocky and made enemies. | 恐龙太自大 树敌太多 |
[09:38] | Look. Some idiot’s going down the Eviscerator. | 看 有个白痴走向掏心冰墙 |
[09:41] | Please tell me that’s not our idiot. | 不是我们认识的白痴吧 |
[09:45] | OK, I’m gonna jump on the count of three. | 注意!数到3我就跳下去 |
[09:51] | 1… One, | |
[09:54] | 2… two… | |
[09:55] | Sid, don’t move a muscle. We’re coming up. | 喜德 不要动!我们上去! |
[09:59] | Jump! Jump! Jump! | -跳!跳!跳! |
[10:00] | Jump! Jump! Jump! | 跳!跳! |
[10:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:04] | Two and three one-thousandths, two and four one-thousandths… | 2又千分之3 2又千分之4… |
[10:08] | Sid, what are you doing? Get down from there. | 喜德!你在干嘛? 下来! |
[10:11] | No. I’m gonna be the first to jump off the Eviscerator | 不!我要抢第一跳下掏心墙 |
[10:14] | and then you guys are gonna have to show me some respect. | 看你们以后尊不尊重我 |
[10:17] | The only respect you’ll get is respect for the dead. | 跳啊 我们会缅怀死者 |
[10:21] | Come on, Manny, he’s not that stupid. | 不要管他 他没那么笨 |
[10:25] | – But I’ve been wrong before. – Geronimo! | – 但我以前常判断错误 – 杰罗尼莫! |
[10:32] | Hey, watch it. | 小心一点! |
[10:39] | I can’t breathe. I think I just coughed up my spleen. | 我不能呼吸了 我的脾脏好像飞出来了 |
[10:59] | – Diego, retract the claws, please. – Right. Sorry. | – 狄亚哥 爪子请收起来 – 哦 对不起 |
[11:04] | If I didn’t know you better, Diego, I’d think you were afraid of the water. | 要不跟你很熟 还以为你怕水 |
[11:08] | OK, OK. Good thing I know you better. | 还好我太了解你 |
[11:11] | Guys. | 你们两个… |
[11:12] | Fast Tony was right. | 火速东尼说得对 |
[11:16] | Everything is melting. | 到处都在开始融化 |
[11:43] | It’s all gonna flood. Come on, we gotta warn them. | 洪水快来了 我们得警告大家 |
[11:47] | Maybe we can rapidly evolve into water creatures. | 我们可以快速演化成水生动物 |
[11:50] | – That’s genius, Sid. – Call me Squid. | – 你真是天才 喜德 – 请叫我”乌贼阿德” |
[11:56] | This whole thing’s a piece ofjunk. I can’t believe I live here. | 这一带真烂 我怎么会住在这 |
[12:03] | What? | 干嘛? |
[12:10] | Forget reeds. I present you with this revolutionary gizmo we call bark. | 不要管呼吸管 为你们介绍… 一种叫”树皮”的革命性玩意 |
[12:15] | – It’s so buoyant, it actually floats. – I’ll show you something that floats. | -浮力超强 保证会浮 -我跟你说什么东西会浮 |
[12:21] | All right, it’s your funeral. | 算了 你们等死吧 |
[12:33] | See? This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 不要说我没告诉你们 |
[12:36] | Giants balls of furry lava the size of mammoths raining from the sky. | 像长毛象般大的熔岩从天而降 |
[12:40] | Go suck air through a reed. | 哦 所以要用你的呼吸管呼吸 |
[12:43] | Listen to him. He’s right about the flood. | 听他说!大洪水不是臭盖的 |
[12:46] | I am? I mean, yes, I am. | 真的吗?我说的当然是真的 |
[12:48] | Wait. You said there wasn’t going to be a flood. Why should we listen to you? | 你说没有洪水 干嘛听你的? |
[12:53] | Because we saw what’s up there. The dam’s gonna break. | 我们看到了上面的状况 水坝快决堤 |
[12:57] | The entire valley’s gonna flood. | 会淹没整个山谷 |
[13:02] | Flood’s real, all right. And it’s coming fast. | 洪水是真的 错不了 而且快得迅雷不及掩耳 |
[13:05] | Look around. You’re in a bowl. | 你们看看 你们等于住在碗里 |
[13:10] | BowI’s gonna fill up. Ain’t no way out. | 碗一装满水就无处可逃罗 |
[13:15] | What are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[13:17] | Unless you make it to the end of the valley. | 除非你们可以逃出山谷那端 |
[13:20] | There’s a boat. It can save you. | 那里有艘船可以救你们 |
[13:22] | I don’t see anything. | 我怎么没看到 |
[13:25] | But y’all better hurry. | 可是你们手脚得快一点 |
[13:28] | Ground’s melting, walls tumbling, rocks crumbling. | 地融、墙倒、岩石滚滚而下啊 |
[13:33] | Survive that and you’ll be racing the water, | 来的还得跟洪水赛跑 |
[13:36] | cos in three days’ time, it’s gonna hit the geyser fields. | 3天内就淹到喷泉区… |
[13:40] | Boom! | 轰! |
[13:43] | There is some good news, though. | 好消息不是没有 |
[13:46] | The more of you die, | 你们死得愈多… |
[13:48] | the better I eat. | 我吃得愈饱 |
[13:51] | I didn’t say it was good news for you. | 对你们可能不是好消息 |
[13:58] | He must have been a real pleasure to have in class. | 跟他同班上课一定很衰 |
[14:26] | Dam. | 要命的水坝! |
[14:28] | All right, you heard the scary vulture. Let’s move out. | 都听到秃鹰说的啦 逃命吧 |
[14:32] | Manny, you really think there’s a boat? | 你认为真的有船? |
[14:35] | I don’t know, but in a few days, this place is gonna be underwater. | 不知 但这里的水会淹1哩深 |
[14:39] | If there’s any hope, it’s that way. | 如果有希望 一定是那个方向 |
[15:02] | Manny, let’s go. | 蛮尼 走啦! |
[15:26] | Overturned glyptodont in the far right lane. | 右车道有雕齿兽翻覆 |
[15:28] | Traffic backed up as far as the eye can see. | 放眼望去尽是回堵的动物潮 |
[15:31] | And it looks like there might be a fatality. | 看来势必有所伤亡 |
[15:34] | I call the dark meat. | 所有红肉都是我的! |
[15:37] | Come on, everybody, let’s go. Come on, come, come, come. Get in. | 全部过来!快点进去! |
[15:43] | – Come on, Grandpa, come on. – We have to go. | – 出来 爷爷 – 我们要走啦 |
[15:47] | Well, I’m not leaving. I was born in this hole and I’ll die in this hole. | 我不走!我生在这个洞 也要死在这个洞 |
[16:00] | Do we have to bring this crap? | 这坨屎一定要带走吗? |
[16:03] | – I’m sure there’s crap where we’re going. – This was a gift from my mother. | -我们去的地方一定找得到屎 -这是我妈妈的嫁妆 |
[16:08] | OK, keep it moving, keep it moving. | 继续前进! |
[16:10] | Manny, I just heard you’re going extinct. | 蛮尼!我刚听说长毛象会绝种 |
[16:13] | Hey, if you ever master hygiene, try working on sensitivity. | 不卫生就罢了 不要这么白目 |
[16:17] | – I’m not going extinct. – Kids, look. The last mammoth. | -我不会绝种! -孩子们快看!最后一头长毛象 |
[16:24] | Well, you probably won’t see another one of those again. | 以后再也看不到了! |
[16:29] | OK, one, two, three… Where is James? | 清点人数 1、2…詹姆士呢? |
[17:11] | Stu. Come on, Stu. | 史都? |
[17:14] | Let’s blow this ice-cube stand. | 这家冰果室不能逗留了 |
[17:25] | Folks, be the first in the valley to have your very own mobile home. | 快来喔!抢购可以带着跑的家 |
[19:44] | – Shut up, Sid. – OK. | – 闭嘴 喜德 – 好吧 |
[19:52] | Stop singing, Sid. | 不要唱了 喜德! |
[19:59] | Sid, I’m going to fall on you again and this time I will kill you. | 喜德!这次我决定要把你压死 |
[20:03] | OK, someone doesn’t like the classics. | 好吧 有人不喜欢经典老歌 |
[20:17] | What if you’re right? | 万一没错 |
[20:19] | What if I am the last mammoth? | 我是最后一头长毛象 |
[20:21] | But Manny, look at the bright side, you have us. | 想开一点 有我们陪你 |
[20:24] | Not your most persuasive argument, Sid. | 这说法一点说服力都没有 |
[20:32] | – Mammoths? – I knew I couldn’t be the last one. | -长毛象? -直觉告诉我 我不是最后一头 |
[20:34] | I felt it in my gut. | 你一定会… |
[20:49] | Extinct? Come on. | “绝种!”我听你在唬烂 |
[20:54] | He’s up by a couple of fifths, ahead by a tusk. | 目前他领先5分之2寸 |
[20:57] | And he’s beating Diego as Diego’s coming round the corner. | 领先一根象牙 狄亚哥要输了 |
[21:08] | Sorry. My stomach hates me. | 对不起 我的胃爱作怪 |
[21:15] | Well, don’t that put the “stink” in extinction? | 你们的种族就是臭死光了 |
[21:20] | Nasty. | 有够臭! |
[21:28] | I need to be alone for a while. | 现在不要理我 |
[21:31] | You go on ahead. I’ll catch up. | 你们先走 我会赶上去 |
[21:40] | One truly is the loneliest number. | 1果然是最孤单的数字 |
[21:47] | These work great. | 果然很好用 |
[21:50] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:53] | – Missed me, now you gotta kiss me. – I’ll get ’em. | -打不到!要不要亲我一下? -我来抓他们 |
[21:58] | – Which end is up? – I’d hide that face too. | -这是屁股还是脸? -如果是我 我也会把脸藏起来 |
[22:01] | – Hey, ugly. – I gotta sit on that. | -嘿 丑八怪! -噢!我不能坐了啦 |
[22:10] | Gotcha. | 抓到了! |
[22:18] | OK, I’m going in. | 他们死定了 |
[22:21] | – Sid. – What? | -喜德! -干嘛? |
[22:23] | – Nice miss. – Cover your side. | -差一点点! -注意旁边 |
[22:25] | – I felt some breeze in that one. – Smile. | -我感到一股风划过去 -笑一个 |
[22:33] | – Out of my way. – Hello. | -让开 -哈罗 |
[22:36] | Over here. | 在这里! |
[22:39] | – Surrender? – Never. | -投降吗? -别想 |
[22:41] | Cool. | 没关系 |
[22:44] | Smoke them. | 给他们死! |
[22:52] | If anyone asks, there were 50 of ’em and they were rattlesnakes. | 有人问起 就说他们有50只 而且是响尾蛇 |
[22:58] | – Here, kitty, kitty. – Big mistake, you miscreants. | -来啊 小猫咪 -你们麻烦大了 无赖 |
[23:01] | Miscreants? | “无赖”? |
[23:04] | Diego, they’re possums. | 他们是负鼠 |
[23:09] | Retreat. | 闪人! |
[23:37] | I guess it’s just you and me now. | 看来就剩下我们两个了 |
[23:52] | I knew it. I knew I wasn’t the only one. | 我就知道不可能只有我一个! |
[23:55] | Everyone falls out of the tree now and then. They just don’t admit it. | 我也这么想! 大家偶尔都会从树上摔下来 |
[23:59] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么? |
[24:01] | Some of us have a tough time holding on to branches. | 攀在树上不容易 |
[24:03] | It’s not like we’re bats or something. We don’t have wings to keep us up. | 我们不是蝙蝠 没有翅膀辅助 |
[24:08] | And you were in the tree because…? | 你爬到树上是因为… |
[24:12] | I was looking for my brothers. They are always in trouble. | 找我弟弟 他们老是惹麻烦 |
[24:15] | Brothers? You mean there’s more? | 弟弟?不只你一个? |
[24:18] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[24:21] | – There’s lots of us. – Where? | -好多呢 -在哪里? |
[24:24] | Everywhere. Under rocks. In holes in the ground. | 到处都是 岩石下 地洞里 |
[24:27] | Usually we come out at night so birds don’t carry us off. | 我们晚上出来免得被鸟叼走 |
[24:31] | Help! Help! | 救命啊!救命啊! |
[24:33] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[24:39] | Well, shave me down and call me a mole rat. You found another mammoth. | 把我毛剃光 叫我鼹鼠 竟然还有头长毛象! |
[24:43] | Where? Wait a minute. I thought mammoths were extinct. | 哪里?我以为长毛象绝种了 |
[24:49] | – What are you looking at me for? – I don’t know. Because you’re a mammoth. | -看我干嘛? -不知道 可能因为你是长毛象 |
[24:54] | Me? Don’t be ridiculous. I’m not a mammoth. I’m a possum. | 别傻了 我不是长毛象 我是负鼠 |
[24:58] | Right. Good one. I’m a newt. This is my friend, the badger. | 很好笑 我还是蝾螈咧 |
[25:02] | And my other friend, the platypus. | 他们是我朋友 獾和鸭嘴兽 |
[25:04] | Why do I gotta be the platypus? Make him the platypus. | 为什么我是鸭嘴兽?他才是 |
[25:08] | – This guy giving you trouble, sis? – Sis? | -他找你麻烦 姊姊? -姊姊? |
[25:12] | That’s right. These are my brothers. Possum, possum, possum. | 他们是我弟弟 负鼠、负鼠、负鼠 |
[25:17] | I don’t think her tree goes all the way to the top branch. | 她的脑袋发育不完全 |
[25:23] | Manny, brink of extinction’s a bad time to be picky. | 无后为大 别太挑剔了 |
[25:26] | Hey, she should come with us. | 她应该跟我们走! |
[25:29] | Are you insane? No way. | 你疯了?我不愿意 |
[25:31] | OK. | 交给我 |
[25:33] | Manny wants me to ask you if you’d like to escape the flood with us. | 蛮尼想邀请你一起逃离洪水 |
[25:37] | – I’d rather be road kill. – That can be arranged. | -我宁可被车撞死 -我可以帮你安排 |
[25:41] | Funny. Let me have a little word with my brothers. | 好好笑! 我跟弟弟们说句话 |
[25:45] | Ellie, are you crazy? We’re not going with them. | 伊丽 不能跟他们走! |
[25:48] | Look, we’ll never make it in time if we only travel at night. | 只靠晚上赶路一定逃不了 |
[25:52] | These guys can protect us out in the open. What do you say? | 到旷野有他们保护 怎么样? |
[25:57] | Why did you invite them? | 你干嘛邀他们? |
[25:59] | Cos you might be the only two mammoths left on Earth. | 你们可能是唯二的长毛象 |
[26:02] | He has a point. | 他说到重点了 |
[26:04] | Sorry, when did I join this dating service? | 抱歉 我没参加我爱红娘 |
[26:07] | My brothers and I would be delighted to come with you. | 我们愿意跟你们走 |
[26:11] | If you treat us nicely. | 如果你们对我们好一点 |
[26:14] | See that? That’s the total opposite of nice. | 你表达”好”的方式很奇怪 |
[26:16] | Maybe we’ll have a snack before we hit the road. | 吃完点心再出发也不错 |
[26:19] | You want a piece of us? Let’s go. | 想吃我们?来啊! |
[26:22] | Banzai! | 天皇万岁! |
[26:24] | – I got ’em. – Back! Back! | -我逮到他了! -退后!退后! |
[26:28] | You know the best part? We’re carrying diseases. | 你知不知道 我们是带原者? |
[26:38] | OK, thanks to Sid, we’re now travelling together. | 好啦! 多亏喜德 大家一起旅行… |
[26:42] | And like it or not, we’re going to be one big, happy family. | 无论如何我们是幸福的大家庭 |
[26:46] | I’ll be the daddy, Ellie will be the mommy. | 我是爸爸 伊丽是妈妈… |
[26:49] | And Diego will be the uncle who eats the kids who get on my nerves. | 狄亚哥是专吃坏孩子的怪叔叔 |
[26:53] | Now, let’s move it before the ground falls out from under our feet. | 趁地面还没崩塌赶紧赶路 |
[26:57] | I thought fat guys were supposed to be jolly. | 我以为胖的人脾气比较好 |
[27:00] | I’m not fat. It’s this fur, it makes me look big. | 我不胖 因为我的毛很蓬松 |
[27:04] | – It’s poofy. – OK. | -看起来体型比较大 -喔 了解 |
[27:07] | He’s fat. | 他很胖 |
[27:43] | Escaping the flood is the perfect time to shed those unsightly pounds | 逃离洪水是最佳减肥时机 |
[27:48] | with Fast Tony’s Disaster Diet. | 只要买火速东尼的灾难减肥餐 |
[27:52] | You, ma’am, you look like a big, fat, hairy beast. | 太太 你不但毛多而且很肥 |
[27:56] | How would you like to lose a ton or two? | 想不想减个1、2吨体重? |
[27:59] | Would I ever. | 想很久了! |
[28:01] | Don’t listen to him, Vera. You’re already thin as a twig. | 薇拉别听他的 你瘦得像竹竿 |
[28:05] | I also have the perfect cure for your eyesight, my blind friend. | 我也有治视力的特效药 瞎子 |
[28:40] | We’ll never make it at this pace. | 这种速度我们一定逃不了 |
[28:42] | Ellie, it’s OK, you can lose the camouflage. You’re safe. | 伊丽 不用伪装 你很安全! |
[28:46] | OK. Safe? Please. | 知道了 安全?说什么呆话 |
[28:49] | Crash, Eddie, you two go scope it out. | 可拉鼠 爱迪 刺探敌情 |
[28:52] | – What you got? – Perimeter all clear. | -发现什么吗? -很安全 |
[28:54] | Roger that. One-niner, over. – Roger, over, victor… | -收到 19 完毕 -收到 完毕 V… – |
[28:59] | – Guys. – All clear. | -你们两个! -没有状况 |
[29:07] | Hawk! | 猎鹰! |
[29:16] | – What are you doing? – Playing dead. | -你在干嘛? -装死啊 |
[29:20] | – Manny, why don’t you do that? – Because I’m a mammoth. | -蛮尼 你怎么不装死? -因为我是长毛象 |
[29:24] | But you’d do it for treats, right? | 为了讨好她 装一下会死吗? |
[29:27] | Is he gone? | 走了吗? |
[29:32] | You’re safe. Get up. | 你很安全 起来 |
[29:35] | Man. | 大哥 |
[29:36] | If you weren’t here, that hawk would have swooped down and snatched me for dinner. | 如果你不在这里 那只鹰会把我叼去当晚餐 |
[29:41] | That’s how cousin Wilton went. | 下场跟我表哥威尔顿一样 |
[29:47] | Boy, I really feel for you. I do. | 老哥 我真的很同情你 |
[29:49] | I can’t even imagine what it’d be like to be the last one of your species. | 同类只剩你一个一定很难受 |
[29:53] | – I’m not the last one. – You brave, brave soul. | -我不是唯一的一个 -你很乐观 很勇敢 |
[29:58] | That’s right. Don’t give up hope. | 没错 千万不能绝望 |
[30:02] | Ellie. | 伊丽? |
[30:05] | Look at our footprints. | 你看我们的脚印 |
[30:08] | They’re the same shape. | 形状一样耶 |
[30:10] | Well, how do I know those aren’t your footprints? | 我不确定那不是你的脚印 |
[30:15] | look at our shadows. | 看我们的影子 |
[30:18] | We match. | 一样耶 |
[30:20] | You’re right. They’re the same. | 没错 的确一样! |
[30:23] | You must be part possum. | 你一定有负鼠的血统 |
[30:28] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[30:43] | Diego, there are whole continents moving faster than you. | 狄亚哥 连陆块漂移都比你快 |
[30:47] | We gotta catch up with the others. | 走快点! |
[30:58] | Hey. Knock it off. | 嘿 别闹了! |
[31:03] | Cry me a river, blubber-tooth tiger. Have some fun. | 你管我 胆小虎 好玩耶 |
[31:07] | The ice is thin enough without you two wearing it down. | 你们还没踩 冰己经够薄了 |
[31:10] | Diego, come on. The ice may be thin, | 冰的确很薄 可是… |
[31:12] | but it’s strong enough to hold a ten-ton mammoth and a nine-ton possum. | 撑得住一头10吨的长毛像 和一头9吨的负鼠 |
[31:40] | Mammal overboard! | 动物坠海! |
[31:57] | Ellie, get up. If you play dead, you’ll be dead. | 伊丽 起来 再装真的会死翘翘喔 |
[32:00] | Look at me. | 你看我! |
[32:09] | Diego. | 狄亚哥! |
[32:19] | Diego. | 狄亚哥! |
[32:30] | Come on, Diego. Come on. | 快逃 狄亚哥! |
[33:41] | – What in the animal kingdom was that? – I don’t know. | -那到底是什么鬼东西? -我不知道 |
[33:44] | From now on, land – safe, water – not safe. | 从现在起 土地安全 水…不安全 |
[33:54] | That was the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. | 那是我看过最勇敢的举动 |
[33:57] | – It was nothing. I… – It’s not a compliment. | -没什么 -这不是恭维 |
[34:00] | To a possum, bravery is just dumb. | 对负鼠来说 勇敢表示笨 |
[34:02] | – Yeah, we’re spineless. – Lily-livered. | -我们孬种 -天生胆小 |
[34:06] | Maybe mammoths are going extinct because they get in danger. | 长毛象可能因为爱冒险而绝种 |
[34:09] | Maybe you should run away more. | 你应该试着多逃跑 |
[34:12] | Good point. Thanks for the advice. | 说得好!多谢你的忠告 |
[34:14] | Happy to help. | 很高兴对你小有帮助 |
[34:17] | Do you believe her? “Bravery is dumb. Maybe you should run away more”. | 什么话?”勇敢表示笨” “你应该试着多逃跑” |
[34:22] | She’s infuriating and stubborn and narrow-minded. | 爱惹人生气、固执、心胸狭窄 |
[34:25] | You like her. | 哦!你喜欢她! |
[34:28] | – I do not. – Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me. | -我不喜欢她 -别担心 我会为你保密 |
[34:32] | – And so is yours. – What secret? | -你的也一样 -什么秘密? |
[34:35] | You know, the one where you can’t swim. | 你不会游泳 |
[34:38] | That’s ridiculous. | 有什么大不了 |
[34:39] | Fine. But we’re living in a melting world. | 是啊 但全世界正在融化! |
[34:42] | You’re going to have to face your fear sooner or later. | 早晚要面对你的恐惧 |
[35:45] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[35:48] | – OK. Ready, Eddie? – Set. | -准备好了吗 爱迪? -好了 |
[35:51] | Let’s roll. | 开始滚! |
[35:55] | Wait for me. | 等我! |
[36:08] | No brakes. Gotta roll. Meet you at the other end. | 没有煞车!到那头跟我碰面! |
[36:12] | So you think she’s the girl for me? | 你觉得她跟我很速配? |
[36:15] | Yeah. She’s tons of fun and you’re no fun at all. | 是啊 她耍宝、你耍冷 |
[36:18] | She completes you. | 她升华了你 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[36:25] | Hey, Manny. Can you pull back the tree and shoot me into the pond? | 嘿!嘿!蛮尼 把树拉弯 把我射到水池里 |
[36:29] | – No. – Come on. | -不要 -拜托 |
[36:32] | You expect to impress with that attitude? | 这样惹她弟弟 伊丽会不高兴 |
[36:34] | I don’t want to impress. | 我又不想讨好她 |
[36:36] | Why are you trying to convince her she’s a mammoth? | 那干嘛一直跟她说她是长毛象 |
[36:39] | Because that’s what she is. I don’t care if she thinks she’s a possum. | 她是长毛象啊! 她爱当负鼠 我不管 |
[36:42] | – You can’t be two things. – Au contraire, Man-fered. | -负鼠长毛象不伦不类 -有何不可 老哥? |
[36:47] | Tell that to the bullfrog, chicken hawk or turtledove. | 牛蛙、猎鸡鹰、龟纹鸠怎么说 |
[36:50] | He’s never gonna let up on you. | 他会一直鲁 |
[36:52] | It’ll be easier on all of us if you just go with it. | 干脆成全他啦 |
[36:57] | So what do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么帮你? |
[37:00] | Pull the tree and shoot me into the pond. | 把树拉弯 把我射到水池里 |
[37:02] | I don’t know. | 你会后悔 |
[37:04] | If you’re too lame to do it, we can get Ellie. | 你拉不动的话 我可以叫伊丽 |
[37:07] | No, no, no. No, I can do it. I can do it. | 不用麻烦 我来 |
[37:10] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on, come on. | 好耶!来吧 |
[37:12] | – Have you done this before? – Only a million times. | -你有经验吗? -一百万次而己 |
[37:16] | Farther, farther, farther. | 低一点 再低一点 |
[37:19] | Perfect. Fire! | 很好!发射! |
[37:23] | Yeah! I can fly! | 我会飞! |
[37:44] | – Crash, are you OK? – What happened? | -可拉鼠!你没死吧? -怎么回事? |
[37:46] | – Manny shot him out of a tree. – What’s wrong with you? | -蛮尼用树把他射飞了 -你有毛病啊? |
[37:49] | – He said he could do it. – And you listened to him? | -他说没问题的 -所以你就听他的? |
[37:53] | Crash, whatever you do, don’t go into the light. | 可拉鼠 千万不要走向那道光! |
[37:56] | Can I help in any way here? | 我可以帮什么忙吗? |
[37:59] | You’ve done enough. | 你己经愈帮愈忙了 |
[38:02] | – Are you happy now? – Crash, Crash, don’t leave me. | -现在你高兴了吧? -可拉鼠 振作一点 |
[38:07] | Who’s gonna watch my back? | 以后谁来保护我? |
[38:09] | Who’s gonna be my wingman of mayhem? | 以后谁当我的烂兄烂弟? |
[38:13] | Who’s gonna roll in that dung patch with me? | 谁跟我一起滚屎球? |
[38:17] | Dung patch? | 屎球? |
[38:19] | – Wait. My legs. I can stand. – He can stand. | -等等 我的脚!我可以站 -他可以站了 |
[38:24] | – I can run. – He can run. It’s a miracle. | -我可以跑! -他可以跑 真是奇蹟 |
[38:28] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚! |
[38:36] | What can I say? They’re boys. They make my life a little adventure. | 我能怎么办?他们是男生 他们让我的生活更刺激 |
[38:41] | You guys are so dead. Thanks for embarrassing me. | 你们很该死!害我好糗! |
[38:44] | Not the face. | 不要打脸! |
[38:57] | Ellie, Ellie, me too. | 伊丽 我也要 |
[39:00] | She’s not half bad. | 她还不错嘛 |
[39:03] | Crazy and confused, but sweet. | 疯疯癫癫、脑袋秀斗 但可爱 |
[39:07] | So? | 所以呢? |
[39:10] | So what’s holding you back? | 你还忸怩什么? |
[39:15] | My family. | 想念以前的家人 |
[39:21] | You can have that again, you know. | 你可以再成立一个家庭啊 |
[39:23] | No, Sid, I can’t. | 不 喜德 我没办法 |
[39:27] | OK, OK, but think about it. I mean, if you let this chance go, | 算了!可是你考虑一下 错过这次机会 |
[39:30] | you’re letting your whole species go and that’s just… that’s just selfish. | 长毛象可能就此绝种 这样很自私耶! |
[39:42] | I think I’m starting to get through to him. | 他快被我打动了 |
[39:47] | – Wait, wait. I got you. – Slowpoke. | -等等 我快赶上了 -慢吞吞 |
[39:54] | – Need help? – No, no. Just catching my breath. | -需要帮忙吗? -不用 喘口气就好了 |
[39:58] | – You’re stuck. – I am not. | -你卡住了 -才没有! |
[40:00] | All right, then, let’s go. | 好啊 那走吧 |
[40:05] | I can’t. | 我走不了 |
[40:07] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[40:09] | Don’t you think that picking them up like this would be easier? | 这样把它移开是不是很轻松? |
[40:54] | I know this place. | 我认得这个地方 |
[43:01] | You know, deep down, I knew I was different. | 内心深处 我知道我不一样 |
[43:07] | I was a little bigger than the other possum kids. | 我比其他小负鼠稍微大一点 |
[43:11] | OK, a lot bigger. | 好啦 大很多 |
[43:16] | Now I understand why the possum boys didn’t find me appealing. | 难怪负鼠男生对我都没兴趣 |
[43:20] | That’s too bad, because as far as mammoths go, you’re, | 糟糕了 因为以长毛象来说 你实在… |
[43:26] | – you know. – What? | -你知道的 -怎样? |
[43:33] | Attractive. | 很迷人! |
[43:34] | – Really? – Sure. | -真的? -当然! |
[43:38] | What about me is attractive? | 我哪里迷人? |
[43:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:45] | Well, there’s your | 应该是你的… |
[43:49] | butt. | 呃…屁屁 |
[43:52] | What about it? | 我的屁屁怎么样? |
[43:54] | It’s | 很… |
[43:56] | big. | 大 |
[43:59] | You’re just saying that. | 你是说来安慰我的 |
[44:01] | No, no, no, I mean it. | 不 真的! |
[44:04] | It’s huge. Biggest darn butt I’ve ever seen. | 超大! 我从来没看过更大的屁屁 |
[44:09] | That is really sweet. | 死相 你嘴巴好甜喔 |
[44:12] | What a crazy day. | 今天是什么日子 |
[44:14] | This morning I woke up a possum and now I’m a mammoth. | 早上起床我还是负鼠… 现在变成长毛象了 |
[46:06] | Boy, Manny sure took a big leap with Ellie today. | 蛮尼跟伊丽很有进展喔 |
[46:08] | Sure did. | 看得出来 |
[46:11] | He stood on the shore of uncertainty and dove right in. Splash. | 前途虽不可知 他还是栽进去 噗通! |
[46:16] | Kind of brave, huh? The way he faced his fear. | 很勇敢吧? 大胆面对自己的恐惧 |
[46:19] | I wouldn’t know. Sabres don’t feel fear. | 我听不懂 剑齿科不懂恐惧 |
[46:23] | Come on, all animals feel fear. It’s what separates us from, say, rocks. | 少来 所有动物都有恐惧! 所以动物跟…石头不一样 |
[46:27] | Rocks have no fear. | 石头没有恐惧 |
[46:30] | – And they sink. – What are you getting at, Sid? | -但会沉下去 -你在暗示什么? |
[46:33] | It may surprise you to know that I, too, have experienced fear. | 或许你会感到讶异… 我也感受过恐惧 |
[46:38] | No. You? | 不会吧?你? |
[46:40] | Yeah. Yes, as impossible as it seems, | 是的 表面看来虽然不可能 |
[46:43] | the sloth has natural enemies that would like to harm or otherwise “kill” us. | 树懒有天敌可能伤害我们 甚至”杀死”我们 |
[46:49] | – I wonder why? – Jealousy, mostly. | -我很好奇为什么呢? -主要是因为嫉妒 |
[46:51] | But the point is that fear is natural. | 回到重点 恐惧是天性 |
[46:55] | Fear is for prey. | 猎物才有恐惧 |
[46:58] | Well, then, you’re letting the water make you its prey. | 这么说 你是水的猎物罗 |
[47:02] | Justjump in and trust your instincts. | 只管跳下去 相信你的直觉 |
[47:06] | You know, most animals can swim as babies. | 很多动物从小就会游泳 |
[47:09] | And for a tiger, it’s like crawling on your belly to stalk helpless prey. | 对老虎来说 就像匍匐前进 悄悄接近无辜的猎物 |
[47:15] | But faster, OK? Now, claw, kick, claw, kick. | 但速度要快一点 像这样 划 踢 划、踢 |
[47:20] | I’m stalking the prey. Claw, kick. | 匍匐前进 划 踢 |
[47:23] | I look back over my shoulder to see if I’m being followed. | 然后从肩膀上往后看 有没有人跟踪 |
[47:26] | And I’m breathing. | 然后呼吸 |
[47:28] | And I’m stalking and I’m stalking and I’m… | 我匍匐前进 我匍匐前进 |
[47:33] | – I’m falling. – Correction. You’re sinking. | -我掉下去 -不对…是沉下去 |
[47:38] | Kind of like a rock. | 跟石头一样 |
[47:45] | Hey, do we do any special tricks like roll over? | 我们有特殊技巧吗? 如翻滚 |
[47:51] | Whoops. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:53] | I don’t know my own strength yet. | 我不知道我力气这么大 |
[47:56] | Ellie, do you realise that now we have a chance to save our species? | 伊丽 你现在了解 我们可以救我们的种族吗? |
[48:00] | – Really? How are we gonna do that? – Well, you know… | -真的?怎么做? -这个…你知道的 |
[48:07] | I’m not a mammoth for five minutes and you’re hitting on me? | 我才变长毛象5分钟 你就开始性骚扰? |
[48:11] | I wasn’t saying… Not right now. In time. | 我的意思… 不是现在!以后 |
[48:14] | I was just saying that it’s our responsibility. | 我是说 我们有责任 |
[48:17] | What? | 什么? |
[48:19] | All right, that came out wrong. I… | 我说错话了! |
[48:21] | You’re very pretty, but we just met… | 你很美 可是我们刚认识… |
[48:24] | Responsibility? Just doing your duty? Is that it? | “责任”?尽义务是吧? |
[48:27] | Ready to make the ultimate sacrifice to save your species. | 为了拯救种族不惜慷慨牺牲! |
[48:31] | I got some news for you. You’re not saving the species tonight or any other night. | 听清楚 你今晚救不了种族 以后也救不了! |
[48:47] | – So, how did it go? – Not bad. | -怎么样? -还不错啦 |
[48:56] | OK, let’s go. We travelled with you all day, | 走吧 白天跟你们走 |
[48:59] | now you’re coming with us at night. | 晚上换跟我们 |
[49:01] | But we can’t see at night. | 可是我们晚上看不见 |
[49:06] | I can’t even look at him. | 我连看都不想看他 |
[49:09] | Pervert. | 变态! |
[49:16] | Making friends everywhere you go. Just making friends. | 不管走到哪都朋友一大堆哟 |
[49:45] | – Watch out, there’s a stump. – Not anymore. | -小心!有个树洞 -填满了 |
[49:50] | I thought we could walk together. | 我们可以一起走吧 |
[49:52] | Crash, ask the mammoth why he thinks that. | 可拉鼠 问他凭什么这样说 |
[49:55] | She said she thinks you’re ajerk and to go away. | 她说你很没品 闪远一点 |
[49:58] | She didn’t say… | 她没这样说…噢! |
[50:01] | Look, maybe if we spend more time… | 或许相处久一点…噢! |
[50:04] | Tell him that I need a little personal space right now. | 跟他说现在我需要私人空间 |
[50:08] | – She said go jump in a lake. – And possums rule. | -她叫你去跳海 -而且她说负鼠最棒! |
[50:13] | – I can hear her, you know. – What do you want? A medal? | -我听得到她的话 你知道吧 -很厉害吗?要不要颁奖给你? |
[50:28] | Stop moving. | 不要动! |
[50:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:43] | Manny, Ellie. Lock trunks. | 蛮尼!伊丽!鼻子缠在一起! |
[50:48] | Now! | 快! |
[50:55] | Crash, Eddie. Grab on to that ledge. | 可拉鼠、爱迪!攀住岩块! |
[51:04] | – Funny. Now what’s your real plan? – Just do it. | -才怪 你到底想干嘛? -快点! |
[51:07] | – Bye, Eddie. – Bye, Crash. | -再见 爱迪 -再见 可拉鼠 |
[51:16] | I’m sorry if what I said before offended you. | 我道歉 如果我的话冒犯了你 |
[51:20] | What do you mean “if” it offended me? | “如果”冒犯我? |
[51:24] | That it offended her! | “当然”冒犯了她! |
[51:26] | I mean that, that it offended you. | 我是说”当然”冒犯了你 |
[51:33] | – You just overreacted, that’s all. – What? | -但你反应过度! -你说什么? |
[51:36] | – Take it back. – There are other lives at stake here. | -收回那句话! -不要殃及无辜! |
[51:39] | – He’s got a point. – He’s got nothing. | -他说到一个重点 -他说到重点才怪! |
[51:41] | – It was a misunderstanding. – It was insensitive. | -误会一场! -有够白目! |
[51:44] | – Apologise. – Why me? She overreacted. | -道歉! -为什么?是她反应过度 |
[51:47] | – Just apologise. – No. | -道歉就对了! -不! |
[51:49] | – Do it. – OK, I’m sorry. | -道歉! -好啦!对不起 |
[51:52] | What? | 什么? |
[51:54] | – He’s right. I overreacted. – You mean… | -他说得对 是我反应过度 -你是说… |
[51:56] | Not another word or I’ll come down there and push you over myself. | 不要再说了 我推你过去 |
[52:02] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[52:04] | I got it. | 我来 |
[52:12] | Manny, Ellie, run! Run! | 蛮尼!伊丽!快跑! |
[52:27] | I guess we finally did something right together. | 我们终于合力做对了一件事 |
[52:31] | Hey, don’t mind me. Just hanging off the edge of a cliff here. | 不用理我 我可以吊在这里 |
[52:56] | – Remember the good old days? – Which good old days? | -记得以前的美好时光吗? -什么美好时光? |
[52:59] | You know. Yesterday, last week. | 明知故问 昨天啊、上星期啊 |
[53:03] | Back when the trees went up and down and the ground stayed under our feet. | “脚踏实地”的那些日子 |
[53:08] | Yep. Those were the good days. | 嗯 那感觉的确不错 |
[53:11] | Possums were possums and mammoths were mammoths. | 负鼠是负鼠、长毛象是长毛象 |
[53:16] | – We should get some sleep. – Yeah. | -该睡觉了 -对啊 |
[53:18] | Tomorrow’s the day the vulture said we’re all going to die. | 明天就是秃鹰说的世界末日 |
[54:38] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[54:40] | Can I help you? | 现在是什么状况? |
[54:53] | Now, that’s what I call respect. | 这就是我梦寐以求的尊敬 |
[54:59] | Nice. | 很好 |
[55:06] | Somebody here likes Sid. | 这里的人爱戴喜德 |
[55:10] | Who is your decorator? I mean, this is fabulous. | 设计师是谁?雕得唯妙唯肖 |
[55:19] | Fire King. | 火焰王 |
[55:27] | Fire King? Well, you know, it’s about time someone recognised my true potential. | 火焰王? 终于有人欣赏我的真正才能 |
[55:33] | Let there be fire. | 我命令你着火! |
[56:45] | If only the guys could see me now. | 真希望那几个家伙现在看到我 |
[56:50] | This is either really good or really bad. | 这到底是福还是祸? |
[56:55] | No, no, no. | 不要 |
[56:56] | Me Fire King. Why kill Fire King? | 我是火焰王 为什么要杀我? |
[56:59] | A thousand years’ bad juju for killing Fire King. | 根据传统杀火焰王会带来厄运 |
[57:02] | Super-heated rock from Earth’s core is surging to the crust, | 地心炙热的岩浆冒出地表 |
[57:05] | melting ice built up over thousands of years. | 融化了冰层 |
[57:08] | You’re a very advanced race. Together, we can look for a solution. | 你们种族很先进 我们可以一起解决问题 |
[57:12] | We have one – sacrifice the Fire King. | 找到方法了 用火焰王献祭 |
[57:15] | – Well, that’s not very advanced. – Worth a shot. | -这方法好像不太先进 -值得一试 |
[57:18] | No! No! | 不要 |
[57:37] | Bad juju! | 会有厄运! |
[58:00] | Water? Water! | 水 水! |
[58:08] | Crash, I told you not to drink before bed. | 跟你说睡前不要喝太多水 |
[58:11] | I didn’t do this. At least, not all of it. | 不是我 至少有些不是我尿的 |
[58:14] | – What’s happening? – We overslept. We need to move. | -怎么了? -睡过头 该走了 |
[58:18] | What if we’re the last creatures left alive? | 如果地球只剩我们 |
[58:20] | We’ll have to repopulate the Earth. | 我们要负责制造人口 |
[58:22] | How? Everyone’s either a dude or our sister. | 行不通 都是男的和一个姊姊 |
[58:27] | Hi. Hey, Manny. | 嗨!蛮尼 |
[58:29] | Wow. What a night. You’ll never guess what happened. | 昨晚多精彩 你永远猜不到 |
[58:32] | You were sleepwalking. | 我乱猜一下 你梦游? |
[58:35] | No, no, no. I was kidnapped by a tribe of mini sloths. | 不 我被一群迷你树懒绑架 |
[58:39] | – That was gonna be my second guess. – And they worshiped me. | -我正想这样猜说 -他们把我当神膜拜 |
[58:42] | I mean, sure, they tossed me into a flaming tar pit, but they worshiped me. | 虽然后来把我抛进着火的柏油坑 但他们的确膜拜过我 |
[58:46] | You were dreaming. Come on, the water’s rising faster than we’re moving. | 你在做梦!快 水在上升 |
[58:50] | I’m telling you, I was kidnapped. I was worshiped. Guys. | 我跟你们说 我被绑架… 被膜拜 然后他们…喂! |
[58:56] | Fine. | 算了 |
[59:05] | Can we slow down a little? I’m dying here. | 可以慢点吗?我快挂了 |
[59:12] | It was just a figure of speech. | 那只是形容我很累 |
[59:20] | They just sit there, watching us. | 他们只是坐在那…观赏我们 |
[59:24] | I wish I knew what they were thinking. | 我很想知道他们在想什么 |
[1:01:00] | There. Now you know what they were thinking. | 现在知道他们在想什么了吧 |
[1:01:24] | – We made it. – Yeah, we showed those scary vultures. | -成功了! -总算没有让秃鹰看扁 |
[1:01:53] | It’s just a little hot water and steam. How bad could it be? | 一点热水和蒸汽 算什么? |
[1:02:04] | I just did something involuntary and messy. | 我刚刚有点失禁 拉了一屁股 |
[1:02:09] | OK, come on. | 好啦 走吧 |
[1:02:12] | Manny. Get back. It’s a minefield out there. | 蛮尼 回来!简直是地雷区 |
[1:02:15] | There’s only one way to go. Straight through. | 唯一的办法是笔直通过 |
[1:02:18] | Straight through? We’d like to keep the fur on our bodies, thank you. | 我不想死前被烫熟拔毛 谢谢 |
[1:02:22] | – We’ll head back and go around. – There’s no time. | -我们回头 绕过去 -不!没时间了 |
[1:02:26] | The dam will burst before we make it. We’ll drown. | 水坝会溃堤淹死我们 |
[1:02:28] | If we go through this, we get blown to bits. | 走过这里会被射成蜂窝 |
[1:02:31] | – We go forward. – We go back. | -前进! -回头! |
[1:02:33] | – Forward. – Back. | -前进! -回头! |
[1:02:35] | – Can I say something? – No. | -我可以发言吗? -不行! |
[1:02:38] | – You are so stubborn and hard-headed. – Well, I guess that proves it. | -你很固执 刚愎自用 -大概这就证据确凿 |
[1:02:43] | I am a mammoth. | 证明我是真的长毛象 |
[1:02:46] | – Come on. – Fine. | -我们走 -请便 |
[1:02:50] | I don’t know. Drowning sounds like a much gentler way to go. | 淹死算是温和的死法 |
[1:02:53] | Blown to bits sounds so sudden. | 射成蜂窝听起来…比较干脆 |
[1:03:07] | He’s going to get himself killed. Manny, wait. | 他会害死自己 蛮尼!等等! |
[1:03:35] | Kids, look, the last mammoth. | 孩子们看!最后一头长毛象! |
[1:03:38] | I just heard you’re going extinct. | 听说你们快绝种了 |
[1:03:41] | – You can’t be two things. – She thinks you’re ajerk. | -叫负鼠长毛象不伦不类 -她觉得你很没品 |
[1:03:44] | Where’s your big, happy family? | 你幸福的大家庭呢? |
[1:03:47] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病? |
[1:03:50] | Manny, come on. We gotta go. Now! | 蛮尼!起来!要走了! |
[1:03:59] | that way. | 那边! |
[1:04:41] | Do not leave your children unattended. All unattended children will be eaten. | 千万不要单独留下小孩 没人看顾的小孩将被吃掉 |
[1:04:51] | – Have you seen a mammoth? – No, sorry. | -有没有看到一头长毛象? -没有 |
[1:04:53] | – Have you seen a mammoth? – No. | -有没有看到一头长毛象? -没有 |
[1:04:55] | Possum? About 11 foot tall? | 负鼠?大概11尺高 |
[1:05:00] | – Hey, buddy, have you seen a mammoth? – I sure have. Big as life. | -有没有看到一头长毛象? -近在眼前 巨大无比 |
[1:05:03] | – Where? – I’m looking at him. | -在哪里? -我正在看着他 |
[1:05:05] | Not me. | 不是我啦 |
[1:05:08] | Poor guy doesn’t know he’s a mammoth. | 可怜 不知道自己是长毛象 |
[1:06:10] | – I don’t see her anywhere. – Maybe she’s already on board. | -到处都找不到她 -说不定她上船了 |
[1:06:27] | Hurry, this way. Come on. | 快!这边! |
[1:06:32] | – There it is. – Ellie! Help! | -在那里 -伊丽 救我! |
[1:06:44] | Come on, come on, run! | 快!跑! |
[1:06:53] | Push. | 用力推! |
[1:06:57] | – You guys gotta go. – We’re not leaving you. | -你们走 -我们不能丢下你 |
[1:07:01] | – I’m not asking. – Ellie, no. | -我命令你们! -伊丽 不要 |
[1:07:06] | Ellie, don’t worry. We’re going for help. | 伊丽 别怕!我们去找救兵 |
[1:07:09] | Stay here. | -不要走开 -我能去哪? |
[1:07:25] | – Help us. – Help! Somebody help. | -救命! -救命啊!救人啊 |
[1:07:37] | – Manny. – It’s Ellie, she’s trapped in a cave. | 蛮尼! 是伊丽 她陷在一个洞里 |
[1:08:41] | Ellie. | 伊丽! |
[1:08:43] | Manny. | 蛮尼? |
[1:08:48] | – Help! – I’ll save you. | -救命啊! -我来救你们 |
[1:08:56] | Great. Who’s gonna save him? | 这下好了 谁来救他? |
[1:09:01] | You really need to brush. | 你平常该多刷牙 |
[1:09:08] | OK, OK, OK. Jump in now. | 不要怕 跳进去…跳! |
[1:09:13] | Come on, ‘fraidy cat. Come on. | 快跳 胆小猫 快点! |
[1:09:15] | You can do this, you can do this, you can do this. | 你可以的 |
[1:09:19] | Trust your instincts. Attack the water. | 相信你的本能 攻击它 |
[1:09:22] | I am not your prey. I am not your prey. | 我不是水的猎物 我不是你的猎物! |
[1:09:24] | I am not your prey. | 我不是你的猎物! |
[1:09:50] | Attack the water. Stalking the prey. | 攻击恶水 偷袭猎物 |
[1:09:56] | Claw, kick, claw, kick. | 划!踢!划!踢! |
[1:10:00] | Hey. I’m stalking the prey. | 嘿!我正在偷袭猎物! |
[1:10:25] | You did it, buddy. You kicked water’s butt. | 你成功了 击败了可恶的水 |
[1:10:29] | Nothing to it. Most animals can swim as babies, you know. | 没什么 动物大多从小会游泳 |
[1:10:32] | Yeah, but not tigers. I left that part out. | 可是老虎不会 我故意不说的 |
[1:10:51] | There he is. | 他在那里! |
[1:10:54] | Ellie, hold on to me. | 伊丽 抓住我 |
[1:11:28] | Manny, Manny, behind you. | 蛮尼!在你后面! |
[1:12:07] | There they are. | 他们在那里! |
[1:12:10] | They made it. | 安全脱险! |
[1:12:23] | We thought we’d never see you again. | 我们以为再也看不到你了 |
[1:12:35] | We’re gonna live. | 我们会活下去! |
[1:12:41] | We’re gonna die. | 我们会死翘翘! |
[1:14:38] | Well, I’m not leaving. | 我不走! |
[1:14:40] | Grandpa, let go of the boat. The flood’s over. | 爷爷 放开船 洪水退了 |
[1:14:43] | – This is my boat now. – Come on, let’s go. Come on, come on. | -它现在是我的船了 -快点!走啦 走啦! |
[1:14:48] | Stu. We made it. We’re gonna live. | 史都 我们活下来了 |
[1:14:52] | Well, I am anyway. | 至少…我还活着 |
[1:14:57] | I’m thinking about starting a swim school. | 我想开一家游泳训练班 |
[1:15:00] | Sid’s Squids. | 叫”喜德乌贼补习班” |
[1:15:07] | All hail Fire King. | 火焰王万岁! |
[1:15:16] | Hi. | 喔 嗨 嗨、嗨、嗨! |
[1:15:22] | Fire King avert flood. Join us, O great and noble flaming one. | 火焰王勇退洪水 加入我们 伟大高贵的猛男 |
[1:15:30] | No, not so fast there, OK. You make a quality offer. | 别急、别急 你开的条件不错 |
[1:15:35] | But Fire King has a prior commitment. His herd needs him. | 但火焰王有别的承诺 这里的同伙需要他 |
[1:15:41] | He is the gooey, sticky stuff that holds us together. | 他是死缠烂打的橡皮糖 把我们都黏在一起 |
[1:15:48] | He made this herd, and we’d be nothing without him. | 他是这伙人的灵魂 没有他我们活不下去 |
[1:15:54] | – You mean it? – Sid. Sid. | 真的? |
[1:15:58] | That doesn’t mean “want to touch”. | 但不表示我想碰你 |
[1:16:06] | Don’t ask. | 不要问原因 |
[1:17:09] | We’re not the last ones anymore. | 我们不是唯二的长毛象了 |
[1:17:17] | You’re not coming? | 你不来? |
[1:17:19] | You wanna go with them? | 你想跟他们去? |
[1:17:21] | I am a mammoth. | 我是长毛象啊 |
[1:17:24] | I should probably be with a mammoth. | 应该跟长毛象一起 |
[1:17:26] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得咧? |
[1:17:29] | Yeah, unless… | 没错啦 除非… |
[1:17:33] | Unless? | 除非什么? |
[1:17:36] | Unless I… | 除非我… |
[1:17:41] | I just wanna say… | 我想说的是… |
[1:17:45] | I need to tell you… | 我想跟你说… |
[1:17:49] | I hope you find everything you’re looking for. | 希望你找到想要的东西 |
[1:17:56] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[1:18:33] | Manny, you’ve come a long way since we met and I’ll take full credit for that, | 蛮尼?我们认识后你有长足进步 这当然都是我的功劳 |
[1:18:38] | but you need to let go of the past so you can have a future. | 可是你应该忘掉过去 追求你的未来 |
[1:18:47] | – Go after her. – It’s OK. | -去追她 -没关系 |
[1:18:51] | We’ll always be here for you. | 我们永远挺你 |
[1:18:54] | – I’ll keep in touch. – Yeah, yeah. You’re a good friend. | -我会跟你们保持联系 -知道啦 你够朋友 |
[1:18:58] | Point made. Now, go on. Scat. | 废话少说 快走 |
[1:19:07] | Our Manny’s growing up. | 我们的蛮尼长大了 |
[1:19:21] | Ellie, I don’t want us to be together because we have to. | 伊丽!伊丽! 我们在一起不是因为情非得己 |
[1:19:26] | I want us to be together because we want to. | 而是因为情投意合 |
[1:19:28] | And I wanna be with you, Ellie. | 伊丽 我想跟你在一起 |
[1:19:32] | – What do you say? – Manny, I thought you were going… | -不知道你愿意吗? -蛮尼 我一直觉得… |
[1:19:41] | You’re possum enough for me. | 你也有负鼠体贴的一面 |
[1:19:58] | Well, it’s just you and me now. Two bachelors knocking about in the wild. | 只剩我们两个啦 两个光棍在原野任意闯荡 |
[1:20:04] | Fine. But I’m not gonna carry you. | 但我不背你 |
[1:20:06] | – I still have my pride, you know. – Come on, buddy, for old time’s sake. | -我还有尊严 -看在以往的交情 别这样啦 |
[1:20:11] | I’ll carry him. | 我背他 |
[1:20:15] | – But your herd’s leaving. – We are now. | -可是你的同类要走了 -我要跟我的”同类”一起走 |
[1:20:18] | Shotgun! | 哇!闪电结婚 |
[1:20:22] | Manny, who do you like better? Me or Diego? | 你比较喜欢谁?我还是狄亚哥 |
[1:20:25] | – Diego. It’s not even close. – Told you. | -狄亚哥 你哪有得比 -哈 我有没有跟你说过? |
[1:20:28] | Manny, you can’t choose between your kids. | 蛮尼 对自己孩子不能偏心 |
[1:20:31] | He’s not my kid. Not even my dog. | 我孩子? 他连宠物狗都算不上 |
[1:20:34] | If I had a dog and my dog had a kid… | 如果我养狗、狗生了小狗 |
[1:20:37] | and the dog’s kid had a pet, that would be Sid. | 小狗养宠物 那宠物才是喜德 |
[1:20:40] | – Can I have a dog, Manny? – No. | -我可以养狗吗 蛮尼? -不行 |
[1:20:42] | – Ellie, can I have a dog? – Of course you can, sweetie. | -伊丽 我可以养狗吗? -当然可以 亲爱的 |
[1:20:45] | Ellie, we have to be consistent with him. | 伊丽 我们不能有两套标准 |
[1:23:08] | I saved you, little buddy. | 我救了你一命 小家伙 |
[1:23:23] | Calm down. I saved you, little buddy. Remember? | 生什么气 我救了你一命 |