Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Ice Age:Dawn of the Dinosaurs(冰河世纪03)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Ice Age:Dawn of the Dinosaurs(冰河世纪03)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:冰河世纪03
英文名称:Ice Age:Dawn of the Dinosaurs
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:18] You’ll never find 此生此世
[01:22] As long as you live 你不会再遇到谁
[01:26] Some one who loves you 会像我那样
[01:30] Tender like I do 温柔爱你
[01:35] You’ll never find 你不会再遇到谁
[02:36] You’ll never find 你不会再遇到谁
[02:40] It’ll take the end of whole time 即使到时间尽头
[03:08] It’s happening! 马上要生了
[03:13] Wait up guys! 等我啦
[03:23] – It’s coming, it’s coming. – Watch it! -要出生啦 -让开点
[03:25] I’m having a baby! 我要有宝宝啦
[03:26] – Code-blue! Code-blue! – Or a pink, if it’s a girl. -小蓝警报 -或者小粉 要是个女孩的话
[03:30] Having a baby, having a baby. I’m coming! Ellie! 终于有孩子啦 我来啦 艾莉
[03:33] We got it! 看我们来接
[03:47] Ellie! Ellie! Where are you? Where am I? 艾莉 你在哪 我晕菜了
[03:52] Manny? I told you, it was just a kick. 曼尼 我告诉你了 只是踢了一下
[03:59] Oh! Right, right. Ooh, Woww. 哦是啊
[04:03] You really gave daddy a scare. Dad got silly 你真是吓了爹地一大跳跳
[04:07] Daddy fell down a cliff and got BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.. 爹地从山崖上掉下来啦 然后就叮叮咣咣
[04:11] Ha, silly daddy. Yeah.. 哈哈 呆呆爹地
[04:17] Sorry, folks. False alarm. It was just a kick. 抱歉啦大家 诈胎 踢了一下而已
[04:22] – Do you know who I like to kick? – That’s the third false alarm this week! -你知道我想踢谁吗 -这礼拜都第三次了
[04:26] Alright, show’s over. Break it up, break it up. 好啦 演出结束 散了吧散了吧
[04:29] – Ah, I see someone else has a buddy in the oven? – I am not pregnant! -哟嗬 某人肚肚里也有宝宝啦 -我没怀孕
[04:35] It’s too bad, you could make a wonderful mother. 太可惜了 你本会是个好妈妈的
[04:39] Manny I know you are excited, I am too. 曼尼 我知道你很激动 我也是
[04:42] But you get a little carried away. 但是你这激动的过头了
[04:44] Okay, Okay. Oh boy, I’m starting to sound like Diego. 知道啦 天 我听起来像迭戈
[04:50] Wait a second… Where is Diego? 等等 迭戈去哪了
[05:45] My hooves are burning baby, they are burning! 我的蹄子好烫啊
[05:49] Look at this, I got a tip-toe! I got a tip-toe! Eat my dust, dingo! 欣赏我的脚趾舞吧 吃些灰 你这野狗
[05:56] – Now? Get out now? – Easy.. Don’t freak out the baby. -能看了吗 -别急嘛 别惊着咱孩子
[06:01] The baby is fine. It’s the freaked-out daddy I’m worried about. 孩子很好 但是你这慌张爸爸让我担心
[06:05] Ahh ahh! No peeking. 呀呀不许偷看呐
[06:09] A playground for the junior. 这是给象宝宝的乐园
[06:20] It is amazing. 太不可思议了
[06:33] – Manny… – I made it myself. Our family. -曼尼 -我做的 咱们一家子
[06:43] Why are I up there? 我怎么不在那上面
[06:47] You can be on ours. You fit right in. 你可以来我们这里 正好放下
[06:50] Thanks! 谢了
[06:52] Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there. 这还在建设中 这这那那都需要修修
[06:56] I don’t believe it, you try to baby proof nature. 我不敢相信 你居然这么细心 担心树扎着宝宝
[07:00] Baby proof nature? Get out of here! 我细心 别逗了
[07:02] That’s ridiculous. 简直国际玩笑
[07:07] Manny, this is the world our baby’s gonna grow up in, 曼尼 咱们的孩子只能成长在现实世界里
[07:10] You can’t change that. 你不能永远护着她
[07:11] Of course I can, I am the biggest thing on earth. 当然可以 我是世界上最大的生物
[07:14] Okay, big daddy, 行啊 万能老爸
[07:16] I can’t wait to see how you handle the teen years. 我都等不及看你如何调教青春期少年呢
[07:21] Come on, Sid. I do not want you touch anything. This place is for kids. 出来希德 这是宝宝乐园 别乱碰
[07:27] Are you a kid? 你是小孩吗
[07:28] Don’t answer that. 别回答我
[07:42] Diego! There you are. You missed the big surprise. 迭戈 你在这啊 你错过了大惊喜
[07:45] – Oh, right. I’ll check it out later. – Okay, see ya. -唔 我一会再看吧 -好呀 回见
[07:49] You know, I think there’s something bothering Diego. 我觉得迭戈有心事
[07:53] No, I’m sure everything is fine. 没啦 我看都挺好的
[07:55] – You should talk to him. – Guys don’t talk to guys about guy problems. -你应该和他谈谈 -男人之间可不谈心
[07:58] – We just punch each other on the shoulders. – That’s stupid! -我们就拍拍肩膀 -那多蠢
[08:03] To a girl. To a guy, that’s like six months of therapy. 拍女孩是 拍男孩就像给他做了六个月的心理治疗
[08:09] Okay, okay, I’m going.. 好啦 我这就去
[08:19] – Why did you do that? – I don’t know. -你推我干吗 -我也不知道
[08:24] So listen, Ellie thinks some bothered you. And I told her.. 艾莉觉得你有烦新事 我和她说
[08:30] Yeah actually, I’ve been thinking that soon it might be time for me to head out. 其实 我觉得我应该离开你们了
[08:35] Okay, so I’ll just tell her that you are fine. It was nothing. 嗯 那我就告诉她你挺好的 没什么事
[08:40] Look, who are you kidding, Manny? I am losing my etch. 曼尼你骗谁呢 我快失去捕猎能力了
[08:43] I’m not really built for shap-rolling play dates. 我本不是为拌娃娃酒而生
[08:46] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[08:47] Having a family, that’s huge! 成家 那可是人生大事
[08:49] And I’m happy for you, but that’s your adventure, not mine. 我很为你高兴 但是那是你的历程 不是我的
[08:54] So you don’t want to be around my kid? 你是不想在我孩子身边吗
[08:56] No no no, you’re taking this the wrong way. 不不 你理解错了
[08:58] You go! Go and find some adventure! Mr. Adventure guy! 你去啊 去冒你的险吧 探险家先生
[09:03] Don’t let my boring domestic life hit you in the butt on the way out. 别让我的居家生活碍着您那堆屁事
[09:07] Isn’t Ellie supposed to be the moment the Hormone imbalanced? 现在不是应该艾莉内分泌紊乱吗
[09:11] Manny wait! No one has to leave. 等一下 谁都不用走啊
[09:14] – So? – That’s why guys don’t talk to guys. -怎样 -这就是为什么男人不谈心
[09:18] – Why? What happened? – Diego’s leaving. -发生什么了 -迭戈要走了
[09:25] This should be the best time of our lives! We are having a baby! 这应该是咱们一生中最好的时光 咱们要有孩子了
[09:29] No, Sid, they are having a baby. 不 希德 是他们要有孩子了
[09:31] Yeah. But we are a herd, a family. 是啊 但是咱们是个集体 是一家人
[09:35] Look, things have changed. Manny has other priorities now. 事情不一样了 曼尼已经”她”人为先了
[09:40] Face it, Sid. We had a great run, 接受现实吧 希德 咱们一起确实很开心
[09:43] But now it’s time to move on. 但现在该分道扬镳了
[09:46] – So it’s just the two of us. – No, Sid. -那就剩下咱俩了呜 -不是 希德
[09:50] It’s not the two of us. 不是咱俩
[09:52] Crash and Eddie are coming with us? 克莱什和艾迪和咱们一起吗
[09:55] Just Crash? Just Eddie? 只有克莱什吗 只有艾迪吗
[10:01] Goodbye, Sid. 别了 希德
[10:15] Okay, calm down, calm down. I’m good at making friends. 好吧 淡定 我很擅长交朋友
[10:20] I’ll make my own herd. That’s what I’ll do! 我就再找一群人玩
[10:23] Hey! Mis amigos! Qu’e os pasa? [西语]我的朋友们 你们好吗
[10:33] Well, at least, you’ve still got your looks. 至少 我还有这张脸
[10:47] Oh great! 这下惨了
[10:56] Anybody here? Anyone? 有人吗
[11:26] Oh, poor guys.. I know what is like to feel abandoned. 可怜的家伙们 我也尝过被抛弃的滋味
[11:36] Don’t worry, you are not alone anymore. 别担心 你们再不会孤独啦
[12:11] There you go. 好啦
[12:26] Stay here, stay here! You, you take care of your brother now. 好好呆着 你照顾好你弟弟
[12:29] Mommy’s gonna be right back. 妈咪马上就回来
[12:31] Mama is coming, baby! 妈咪来啦 宝贝
[12:39] Gotcha. 抓住你啦
[12:43] What did I just tell you kids? 我刚才怎么告诉你们的
[13:50] Thank you, thank you, thank you! 感激不尽
[13:52] Bad egg! A heart attack you almost gave me. 小坏蛋 我差点心肌梗塞
[13:56] I’m sorry, darling. It’s just I love you so much. 对不起 亲爱的 我就是太爱你了
[14:00] Now I want you to meet your Uncle Manny and Aunt Ellie. 现在来见过你们的曼尼叔叔和艾莉阿姨
[14:05] I’d like to present– 我向你们介绍
[14:07] Eggbert, Chelly and Joko. 艾格伯特 小切利和小舟舟
[14:10] Sid! Whatever you are doing it’s a bad idea. 希德 不管你在做什么 这都不是个好主意
[14:13] Shh! My kids’ll hear you. 嘘 我的孩子都会听见的
[14:16] They are not your kids, Sid! Take them back. 他们不是你孩子 希德 把他们领回去
[14:19] – You are not meant to be a parent. – Why not? -你当不了家长 -为什么
[14:21] First sign, stealing some one else’s eggs. 第一 你偷了人家的蛋
[14:24] Second sign, one of them almost became an omelet. 第二 其中一个差点被你”摊”了
[14:28] Sid, someone’s probably worried sick looking for them. 希德 说不定谁正急着找他们呢
[14:30] No, they were underground, in ice. 不会 我是在冰下面找到他们的
[14:33] If it wasn’t for me they would be the egg-icicles. 如果不是我 他们就冻成冰柱蛋蛋了
[14:38] Sid, I know what you are going through. 希德 我明白你的感受
[14:40] You’re gonna have a family too someday. 但总有一天你也要成家的
[14:43] You’re gonna meet a nice girl, with low standards, no real options, 你会遇上个没什么要求 没个对象
[14:48] Or sense of smell.. 也没什么嗅觉的好女孩的
[14:50] What Manny means to say is… 曼尼想说的是
[14:51] Oh I get it! I’ll take them back! 我知道啦 我送他们回去
[14:54] You have your family and I’m better off alone. 你成家了而我最好单着
[14:57] By my self. A fortress of solitude. 在冰上的寂寞城堡里
[15:03] In the ice, for ever! 打一辈子光棍
[15:08] Alone, lonely, loner.. 凄凄惨惨切切
[15:11] – That’s a lot of loners. – Precisely! -真是惨啊 -正是如此
[15:14] Sid! Wait! 希德 等一下
[15:15] No no, it’s okay, he’ll bounce back. 没事 他会乐颠颠的回来的
[15:19] It’s one of the advantages of being Sid. 希德就这点儿优点
[15:30] Why should I take you back. I love kids! 凭什么我要送你们回去 我爱孩子们
[15:35] I am responsible, loving, nurturing. What do you think? 我有责任感 有爱心又贴心 你们觉得呢
[15:41] I knew you would agree. 就知道你们会同意
[15:47] Don’t cry! Don’t cry! I will find a dry place.. 别哭啊 我这就找个地方避雨
[15:57] Let me just dry you off. 我来帮你们擦擦干
[16:04] I don’t know, being a parent is a lot of work. 我擦 为人父母会很难吧
[16:08] Maybe I’m not ready. 也许我确实没准备好
[17:44] Mama!! Mama.. Mama.. 妈咪 妈咪
[17:51] I am a mommy! 我当妈咪了
[17:55] Where is mommy? 妈咪在哪里呀
[17:59] Here I am! 妈咪在这里呵
[18:02] There you go, nice sweetie face. 好啦 小嫩嫩脸
[18:21] I got it! I got it! 我来接
[18:33] Hey! No biting! 不许啃
[18:38] I’m sorry, it’s okay.. Don’t cry.. Why you still crying? 对不起 别哭啦 你们怎么还哭
[18:43] Are you hungry? Maybe you’re hungry.. I know just the thing! 饿了吗 应该是饿了 我知道该怎么办
[18:49] Remain this animal. I am this animal 呆好了 我是一只小小牛
[18:53] I am your new baby and this is my milk 我是你的新宝宝 我要喝奶奶
[19:02] I thought you were a female! 我以为你是母的
[20:27] I’m sorry but you can’t go in! Manny says it’s just for kids! 抱歉 你们不能进去 曼尼说这是给小孩的
[20:32] Wait a minute … You are kids! 等一下 你们就是小孩
[20:37] Just don’t break anything! 别把东西弄坏了
[20:41] The sloth says the playground is open! 那树懒说游乐场开门了
[20:44] No wait! Not for everyone! 别 等一下 不是对所有人开放
[20:52] Do not touch that! 别碰那个
[21:00] – What are they? – Who cares? They are fun! -他们是什么 -谁关心那个 他们很好玩
[21:03] Play nice! 好好玩哦
[21:04] Mommy, she is not sharing! 妈咪 她不让我玩
[21:06] Aren’t you going to do something? 难道你不该做些什么吗
[21:07] Why? My kid got it first. 干吗 我的孩子先拿到的
[21:08] – Did not! – Did too! -才怪 -就是
[21:12] Liar liar, fur on fire! 没羞没扫的撒谎精
[21:14] What is the matter with you? 你吃错什么药了
[21:16] I am a single mother with three kids, I could use a little compassion 我是个带了三个孩子的单身母亲 我需要些同情
[21:21] No! No! No! Stop! 别别 快停下
[21:27] – Ronald! – That’s a shitty.. -罗纳尔多 -糟了
[21:35] Stop! 停下
[21:41] Hold on, Little Johnny! 坚持住呀 我的小强尼
[21:42] I’m trying! 我快不行了
[21:48] You know, experts say that you should let your kids eat whatever they want. 专家说你的孩子爱吃什么就应该让他们吃
[21:52] – Do you think my ankles look fat? – Ankles? What ankles? -你觉得我的脚踝胖吗 -脚踝 什么脚踝
[22:00] Ronald, where did you come from? 罗纳尔多 你从哪儿来的
[22:04] Oh, no. 不是吧
[22:07] Okay, come on. Spit him out! If you do not spit out little Johnny, 赶紧啦 如果你不把小强尼吐出来
[22:11] We will leave the playground this instant. One… 就不许你再玩了 一
[22:15] … Two … Don’t make me say three. 二 别让我我数三
[22:21] – There we are, a picture of health. – That is not little Johnny. -好啦 看这活蹦乱跳的 -这不是小强尼啊
[22:26] – Better than nothing. – Madison! -聊胜于无 -麦德森
[22:30] Come on, barf him out! 快把强尼吐出来
[22:32] – Sid! – Hey, Manny. -Sid -嗨 曼尼
[22:35] Little Johnny! 小强尼
[22:39] No, Wait … No! 慢点 不要啊
[22:44] Oh, I’m really sorry. 真对不起
[22:52] – This place is totaled. – And we didn’t rack it. -这地方全毁了 -咱们都没玩上
[22:57] We are losing our touch, bro. 咱俩的地位被动摇了 哥们
[23:00] The important thing is that no one got hurt. Except that guy. 好在没人受伤 除了那家伙
[23:03] And those three … And her. 还有那仨 还有她
[23:10] I told you to take them back, and you kept them. 我让你把他们送回去 你偏不
[23:12] – Now look what they’ve done. – Ok, granted we have some discipline issues -看看他们干的好事 -我承认是有点家教不严
[23:16] Eating kids is not a disipline issue. 吃掉别人家小孩可不是家教问题
[23:18] But he spit them out. 但他把他们吐出来了
[23:20] Wow, that’s super. Let’s give him a gold star. 哎呀多好的孩子 要奖励他一颗小金星吗
[23:22] Kick them away. They don’t belong here, Sid. 赶紧弄走吧 他们不属于这里
[23:26] Whatever they are, wherever you found them, take them back. 不管他们是什么 把他们送回原来的地方
[23:30] Manny, I am not geting rid of my kids! 曼尼 我不能抛弃我的孩子
[23:33] Earthquake! 地震啦
[23:36] It’s okay, it’s okay, mama’s here! 别怕 有妈妈呢
[23:41] Do earthquakes shriek? 地震怒号了吗
[24:12] I thought those guys were extinct. 我以为他们已经灭绝了
[24:14] Well then that is one angry fossil. Sid! 那这就是一块愤怒的化石 希德
[24:17] Come on, inSide, inSide! 快点 躲起来
[24:35] Nobody move a muscle. 大家气都别喘啊
[25:08] No, no, no. Don’t, don’t cry, don’t cry. 别 千万别哭
[25:15] We are poor little lambs who are lost in our way. Baa baa.. 我们是可怜的迷途小绵羊 咩咩咩
[25:31] Sid, leave them to her, she is their mother. 希德 那是他们的妈妈 快把他们还回去
[25:35] How do I know she’s their mother? 我凭什么相信那是他们的亲妈
[25:37] What did you want, a birth certificate? She’s a dinosaur. 你还想检查出生证明吗 她是头恐龙
[25:40] But I put into the blood, sweat and tears to raised them 可他们是我一把屎一把尿的拉扯大的
[25:43] For a day! Give them back you lunatic! 才一天 快还给她 你这头疯子
[25:46] Look, these are my kids! 听着 他们是我的孩子
[25:50] And you’ll have to go through me to get them. 甭想把我和他们分开
[25:56] – Sid! – Help! -希德 -救命啊
[26:01] Help! 救命
[26:08] – Run! – Don’t have you anything better to do? -跑啊 -你就没别的事可做吗
[26:14] – Help! – Sid? -救命 -希德
[26:33] Sid must be down there. 希德就在下面
[26:34] – Well, he is dead! -Real shame. -他就这么死了 -真遗憾啊
[26:38] – He will be missed. – No, no, no, not so fast. -我们会想念他的 -别急着走
[26:43] Hey, elile! Here’s where I draw the line. 艾莉 听我的
[26:45] You, Crash and Eddie back to the village. 你跟克莱什还有艾迪回去
[26:48] Yeah, that’s gonna happen. 今天天儿不错呵
[26:49] Elile, you saw that thing. This is going to be dangerous. 艾莉 你见识到了那家伙有多厉害 这太危险了
[26:53] Talk to the trunk. 和树说去吧
[26:55] Oh, great. After we saved Sid, I’m gonna kill him. 等我们救出了希德 我要杀了他
[27:00] – Ladies first. – Bitch before beaty. -女士优先 -美女让丑女
[27:02] – No pain, no gain. – What pain? -不劳则无获 -劳什么
[27:13] Sid? 希德
[27:26] Oh, no. No, no. Not good. Not good. 真是不妙
[27:34] Elile, Ellie, wait up! 艾莉 等等
[27:39] Ok, look. If you feel anything, even it is nothing, 一旦你有什么感觉 哪怕就一点
[27:42] You gonna tell me and we are out of here. 我们就马上离开这儿
[27:47] We need a code word. Something that says “the baby’s coming.” 我们要定个暗号 来表示 孩子要出生了
[27:52] How about “ahhh, the baby’s coming”? How’s that? 就嚷嚷 孩子要生了 怎么样
[27:56] En, too long. We need something short and punches. Like…”peaches”. 太长了 我们需要简短有力的 就像”桃子”
[28:01] – Peaches? – I love peaches. They are sweet, round and fuzzy. -桃子 -我爱桃子 又甜又圆乎还毛毛的
[28:07] – Just like you. – you think I’m round? -就像你 -你觉得我圆乎吗
[28:10] Round is good. Round is foxy! 圆乎是好事 那叫性感
[28:23] Stay close. 保持警惕
[28:47] Are you guys having the same dream I am? 我们是在做梦吗
[28:49] We’ve been living above an entire world. 我们一直生活在一整个世界上面
[28:52] And we didn’t even know it. 居然一点也不知道
[29:16] Run! Hurry! 快跑
[29:25] Diego, what are you doing here? 迭戈 你在这做什么
[29:28] Looking for Sid, the same as you. 和你一样 来救希德
[29:30] Wow, aren’t you noble. 你可真是无私哪
[29:32] This is not the time, guys. We need all the help we can get! 这可不是吵架的时候 救兵更多才好
[29:45] Never mind. 还是算了
[29:56] Here, boy. Here. Come on! 小伙 快过来
[30:01] Are you nuts? We are not getting on that thing! 你疯了吧 我们不要上那个
[30:04] It’s either this dinosaur or that one! 不是这只就是得那只
[30:09] Pregnant lady wants to live. Yamadamado! 我可想活命 滑板板咯
[30:24] Don’t you never yamadamado that again! 你别再” 滑板板咯”了
[30:32] – I feel so … Puny. – How do you think I feel? -我觉得 自己真渺小 -彼此彼此
[30:59] Take cover! 躲起来
[31:47] Dude, you are awesome, man! You are like the brother I never had. 哥们你太酷了 我要有你这样的哥就好了
[31:50] Me, too. 没错
[32:04] Can we keep him? 他能留下吗
[32:08] Buck. The name is Buck. Short for Buck-Meister. 我叫巴克 是巴克-梅斯的简称
[32:13] Long for Ba. 巴的全名
[32:18] A little dull. 有点钝
[32:21] What are you doing here? 你们来这儿干嘛
[32:23] Our friend is taken by a dinosaur. 一只恐龙带走了我们的朋友
[32:26] Well, he is dead. Welcome to my world, go home. 那他死定了 这就是我的世界 回去吧
[32:30] – Off you pop. – Not without Sid. -拜拜 -不找到希德我们不回去
[32:33] Elile, wait. Maybe the strenger?? has a point. 等等 艾莉 他说得貌似也对
[32:35] Manny, we came this far, 曼尼 我们都走到这里了
[32:38] – We gonna find him. – I got tracks. -我们会找到他的 -这有脚印
[32:42] Let ‘s go. 走吧
[32:45] If you go in there, you will find your friend… 如果你们继续走 就能和你那朋友相见
[32:48] In the afterlife. 在黄泉路上了
[32:51] How do you know. You great wisely weaselly one? 你怎么知道的 伟大睿智又狡黠的先生
[33:03] Mommy dinosaur’s carrying three babies 恐龙妈妈带着三个宝宝
[33:06] And some floppy green thing. 和一个绿毛的家伙
[33:08] We are friends with the floppy green thing. 那个绿毛的就是我们的朋友
[33:10] You got all that from tracks? 你能从脚印知道这么多
[33:13] No, not really. I saw her come through earlier. She’s heading for Lava Falls. 不全是 之前我还看见 她朝岩浆瀑布去了
[33:18] That’s where they care for the newborns. 那是她们养育宝宝的地方
[33:21] To get there you got to go through the jungle of misery. 要想去那里 必须要先穿过恐怖丛林
[33:25] Across the chasm of death. 越过死亡峡谷
[33:29] To the platess of wow. 再到惊叫平原
[33:34] Good luck with the slow-descended ?? We gonna go now? 谢谢您帮我们泄气 咱们可以走了
[33:43] You think this is some sort of trouble you can get away? 你觉得危险都是小概率事件吗
[33:46] You can’t protect your mate, mate. 你都保护不了你老婆
[33:49] What are you going to do with these flimsy tusks, 你这劣质象牙能有什么用呢
[33:53] When you’re running to the beast. 当你面对那只
[33:56] I call him “Rudy”. 被我叫作鲁迪 的怪兽
[34:00] Good, I was worried if there’s someting intimidating, 还好 我以为会有什么可怕的呢
[34:03] Like a…Sheldon, or Tim. 像是 塞得或者提姆
[34:06] Wait. You mean there’s 等等 你是说还有
[34:08] Something bigger then mommy dinosaur? 比恐龙妈妈还要大的怪物吗
[34:11] Eye? 眼睛[和aye同音]
[34:13] – Aye aye, he’s the one who gave me this. – He gave you that patch? -是啊 这个便是拜他所赐 -他送你那个眼罩
[34:18] – For free? That’s so cool. – Maybe he will give us one, too. -白送的 真棒 -说不定他也会给我们一个
[34:27] Welcome to my world. 看看我的世界吧
[34:32] Abandon all hope he who enters there! 那是上天无路的禁地
[34:36] Alright! We get it. Do men despair. Yada yada yada.. 知道了 地狱无门 之类之类
[35:50] Sounds like a jungle of misery to me. 听起来确实像个恐怖丛林
[36:06] – Hold on. – Why? What’s wrong? Peaches? -等等 -怎么了 桃子了
[36:10] What? No. It’s just… I got a funny feeling. 不是 我只是有种奇怪的感觉
[36:14] You are hungry. Low blood sugar 你饿了 血糖低了
[36:17] – Look, there is some fruit. – No, Manny. -那儿就有些水果 -曼尼 不用
[36:19] I would not do that if I were you. 我要是你就不这样
[36:21] This isn’t exactly your playground. 这又不是你的小游乐场
[36:24] Like I’m really going to be afraid of a pretty flower. 我怎能怕这朵漂亮的小花
[36:29] – Bet you didn’t see that coming, huh? – Manny? -我猜你是没估计着这个 -曼尼
[36:33] For the record, I blame you for this. 声明一下 我全赖你
[36:38] Stop eating our friends, plant! 不许吃我的朋友 你这棵小草
[36:45] That’s it, I’m tearing it up from the roots. 看我把它连根拔起来
[36:48] Do that, and it’ll claim shut for ever. 要是这么做 那花就永远打不开了
[36:51] What? 什么
[36:52] All right. Pregz don’t get your truck into the knot. 好吧 孕妈妈别慌
[36:54] I’ll get them out before they’re digested. 看我把他们在变成沫之前救出来
[36:56] Digested? 变成沫
[36:57] They will be nothing but bones in 3 minutes. 再有3分钟他们就只剩骨头了
[37:00] – Maybe 5 for the fat one. – I’m not fat. -那个胖子可能要5分钟 -我不胖
[37:04] I feel tingly. 我觉得有点刺痛[意同性奋的激动]
[37:07] Don’t say that when you’re pressed up against me. 你贴我这么紧 少说那个
[37:09] -Not that kind of tingly. -I can feel it too. -不是性奋 -我好像也觉到了
[37:13] – Help, someone help us! – Hurry! -救命啊 -快救他们
[37:16] It is time to get… Buck-wild. 该是我巴克显身手了
[37:28] Who is fat now? 现在谁被卡了
[37:53] No! 不好
[38:33] – Tourists. – Poped on by a plant. Awesome! -切 外地人 -被植物爆喷上的 酷毙了
[38:38] – Say something. – Thanks for saving us. -说点什么 -多谢你救了我们
[38:44] Look, will you help us find the floppy green thing? 你能帮我们找到那个绿毛家伙吗
[38:48] – That’s not necessary! – Yes, it is. -这没必要吧 -有必要
[38:52] All right. I’ll help ya. But I’ve got rules. 好吧 我帮 但要守我的规矩
[38:56] Rule No.1, always listen to buck. 第一条 永远听从巴克
[39:01] Rule No.2, stay in the middle of the trail. Rule No.3. 第二条 走在路中间 还有第三条
[39:10] If you have the gas, cover the back of the pack. 放屁的人走在队伍最后
[39:14] – Come on! Men. – We should all have our heads examined. -出发吧 -我们真该去做个精神鉴定
[39:19] That’s rule No.4. Now let’s go find your friend. 那是第四条 现在去找你们的朋友咯
[39:43] It’s okay, don’t worry. We are gonna be fine. 没事的 别怕 咱们很安全
[39:47] Except this swing is a little nausea. 不过这晃得我有点恶心
[39:57] She put us down … 她把我们放下了
[40:00] No! I am too young to be eaten. 不 我还年轻 不该被吃掉
[40:06] Wow, nice nose hairs. And I will tell that to everyone. 多整洁的鼻毛 我要告诉大家
[40:23] Listen, it’s complicated. Maybe we can work something out. 情况太复杂 我们可以想个解决办法
[40:26] I can take them on Sundays to Tuesdays? 他们每周日到周二跟着我
[40:29] Wednesdays to Friday? We can chang…! 或者周三到周五 我们可以轮班
[40:38] It’s okay. Mama is okay. 没事 妈妈很好
[40:43] If you eat me, it will send bad message. 你要是吃我 会出现少儿不宜镜头
[40:52] Score one for the sloth. 树懒一比零领先
[40:59] And their scores are all tied-up. 现在平局
[41:06] – Do you think the beast will find Sid? – Or more importantly, us? -你觉得怪兽会抓住希德吗 -更可怕的 我们
[41:10] Rudy? Are you joking? 鲁迪 你开什么玩笑
[41:13] He is relentless. He knows all, 他冷酷无情 料事如神
[41:15] Sees all and eats all. 眼观六路 牙啃八方
[41:18] So that’s a yes. 所以必然会的
[41:26] Get off my lawn. Go on. Shoo! 滚出我的草垫 走啊
[41:34] I knew that guy when he was a caterpillar, 我认识这家伙的时候他还是个毛毛虫呢
[41:36] You know, before he came out. 就是在没蜕变之前
[41:39] So you’re just living down here by your wits all on your own, 你就凭自己的脑力体力住在这里
[41:43] No responsibilities. 没有家庭责任
[41:44] Oh I am, is it incredible, 没有 牛吧
[41:46] No dependents, no limits, 没人拖后腿 没有约束
[41:47] It’s the greatest life a single guy could have. 这是一个单身汉能拥有的最好的生活
[41:50] Hear that? This is my cando place. 你听见啦 这就是我该过的日子
[41:53] Hello? No, I can’t talk right now. 喂 我现在不能接电话
[41:57] I’m trying to recover a dead sloth 我在找一只死树懒
[42:02] They’re following me. I know! 是他们缠上我的 我知道
[42:04] They think I’m crazy. 他们会觉得我是神经
[42:06] We will go into the Chasm of Death. 我们正要进死亡深渊
[42:08] I’m gonna lose ya. I love you too. 我会甩了他们的 我也爱你
[42:11] All right, goodbye, goodbye. Okay, follow me! 好的 挂了 再见 好啦 跟我走
[42:16] That’s you in three weeks. 那就是你的未来
[42:35] So why they call him the chasm of death? 为什么这里叫死亡深渊
[42:38] We try big smelly crack 我们得通过这个臭气熏天的峡谷
[42:40] But well just everybody giggle. 尽管大家大不了会笑一下
[42:43] Well now what? 现在该做什么
[42:48] Madam. 女士优先
[42:49] She is not doing that. 她可不会能上那个
[42:52] Rule number one? 规则一是什么
[42:57] Come on, mammoth. You are supposed to have a good memory. 说啊 猛犸 你记忆应该挺好啊
[43:01] Always listen to Buck. 永远听巴克的
[43:08] Eyes forward. Back staight and yes 眼向前看 背挺直 对了
[43:12] We are in the toxin filth and you’ll probably die. 咱们在毒雾之中 你有可能会死翘
[43:14] Toxin filth? 毒雾
[43:15] Just another day in paradise. 多么美好的一天
[43:17] Wait! 等等
[43:19] Geronimo! 哟嗬哦
[43:31] Ellie, are you okay? 艾丽你还好吗
[43:33] You have to try this 你一定得试试
[43:34] Alright then, pile on everyone. It couldn’t be easier. 好了 都上来吧 毫不费力
[43:42] Don’t panic! Just some mal-technical difficulties. 别紧张 只是一些技术故障
[43:47] Keep holding it in, boys. 屏住气 伙计们
[43:52] I can’t take anymore. 我憋不住了
[43:55] You breathe it and now I am breathing it. 你吸气了 我也吸气了
[44:00] – We are not dead. – You are so ridiculous. -我们没死 -你真蠢
[44:05] Me? You said here you. 我 你说的是自己吧
[44:10] All right. One, two … 好 一 二
[44:13] – Christmas, Christmas time is here… – Are you crazy? -圣诞颂啊圣诞颂 -你们疯了吗
[44:20] It is not poisoned. 空气里没毒
[44:28] It’s so disturbing. 太笨了
[44:31] – Stop laughing, all of you! – “Stop laughing, all of you!” -都别笑了 -“都别笑了”
[44:39] “What is rule number one?” “规则一是什么”
[44:44] They are just laughing, what’s so bad about that? 他们只是笑笑 有什么不好吗
[44:47] They died laughing. 那些都是笑死的
[44:52] – Stop laughing! – Do you know what’s funny? -别笑了 -你知道什么最搞笑吗
[44:55] We are joined to save Sid, but now we are all gonna die. 我们一起救希德 可是自己却要死了
[45:01] And I don’t even like Sid. 我压根就不喜欢他
[45:04] Who does? He is an idiot. 谁喜欢 他是个白痴
[45:07] Thanks for getting me into this mass, 谢谢你们加我到这团乱中
[45:09] It’s the most fun I’ve had in years. 今天我笑的比三年都多
[45:11] Thank you, ??when you were just hurting her heart. 要谢谢你 你伤了她的心
[45:15] That was totally selfish. 简直太自私了
[45:22] Go back! Don’t you see? We are all gonna die. 回去 你没看到吗 咱们都要死了
[45:32] We’re gotta do everything. 女人就是半边天
[45:41] Sometimes I wet my bed. 现在我还在尿床
[45:45] It’s all right. Sometimes I wet your bed. 不要紧 我也会尿在你的床上
[45:58] – I’m not sure how much of that you could hear? – I heard all of it. -我不知道你能听见多少 -全部
[46:04] – You wet my bed? – It was gas talk, dude. -你尿在我的床上? -那都是屁话啦
[46:09] ell, we get moving. 好了 我们走吧
[46:11] ren’t we forgetting something? 我们是不是忘了什么
[46:15] Oh Rudy, Rudy, so lonely. 我那孤独的小鲁迪
[46:34] Okay. Here you go guys. 好了 拿去吧孩子们
[46:44] You don’t eat your vegetables? How will you become big and strong dinosaurs? 你们不吃蔬菜怎么长成强大的恐龙
[46:54] No … I raised them vegetarians. 不不不 我只喂他们素食
[46:57] It a healthier lifestyle, 这是更健康的生活方式
[47:00] And look at me I have the paw of a much younger sloth. 看看我的爪子和年轻树懒的一样
[47:03] Excuse me. I’m try to have a conversation here. 拜托 我在讲话哪
[47:13] No! That’s not for us, kids. 不不不 咱们不吃这个
[47:15] It is too feathering, 它太毛
[47:17] And … Fleshing, and … 太血腥 而且
[47:19] … And alive! 还是活的
[47:27] No, we can not eat live animals, period. 不 咱们不能吃生肉
[47:33] Now go. Fly. Be free. 走吧 自由的飞吧
[47:38] Little fly-less bird… 你这不会飞的小鸟
[47:43] My bad. Where are you going? 我的错 你要去哪
[47:47] This is how you resolve conflicts? 你就是这样解决矛盾的吗
[47:51] No wonder you are single. 怪不得你成了单身
[47:55] Oh come on. Am I talking to myself here? 拜托 我是在对牛弹琴吗
[47:58] I say they are vegetarians, you say uh… 我说他们该吃素 你说”嗷呜”
[48:00] I say we can talk about it and you say uh… 我说我们来谈谈 你说”嗷呜”
[48:04] – I don’t call that communication. – “uhh” -我可不觉得这是交流 -“嗷呜”
[48:06] That’s your answer to everything. 你回答什么问题都这样
[48:20] What are you afraid of? You’re the biggest thing on earth. 你怕什么 你是世界上最大的东西
[48:27] Aren’t you? 难道不是吗
[48:41] You’ll never survive. It is dangerous by day! 你活不久了 光天化日都危机四伏
[48:44] But it’s even worse at night. 晚上更是阴森恐怖
[48:46] Plus the guy is a lunatic. 而且那人是一个疯子
[48:47] What? You mean Buck? 谁 你是说巴克吗
[48:49] He is wacko. 他是有点怪
[48:50] -I am not. -Holly bunkers -我才不怪 -就是一个白痴
[48:52] -And his feet smell -shut up -而且他的脚很臭 -闭嘴
[48:54] -You shut up -你闭嘴
[48:55] You little … 你这个死
[48:58] He’s strangling his own foot. 他要掐死自己的脚
[49:00] Shouldn’t we get moving? 咱们是不是该赶路了
[49:03] What? 什么
[49:03] You are giving Rudy a midnight snack? 你们要给鲁迪送宵夜去
[49:05] Not likely. 别逗了
[49:05] The skull is right. Take a lot of miles. 头骨说的对 还有好远呢
[49:07] We’ll camp here. 我们先在这扎寨
[49:08] -Who’s hungry?-I am! -有谁饿了? -我
[49:11] You do not need calories! 死人不再需要热量
[49:18] There was I once … My back against the wall. 当时 我的背紧靠着墙壁
[49:22] No way out. 无路可逃
[49:23] Perch on the razors’ edge of b?? 蜷缩在悬崖边
[49:26] Staring into the eye of the great white beast. 盯着那个巨大的白色怪兽的眼睛
[50:30] Were you killed? 你被吞了吗
[50:32] Sadly yes, but I lived. 很不幸 是的 但是我活下来了
[50:37] Never had I felt so alive, 在死亡的边缘
[50:40] Than when I was so close … To death. 我顿悟到生活的美好
[50:42] Just before Rudy can sucke me down his ??, 在鲁迪将我吞下之前
[50:45] I grab hold of that gross pink bloody thing 我抓住了那个在他咽喉后面
[50:47] That dangles on the back of his throat. 挂着的那恶心的通红的喉头
[50:50] I hang out that sucker and I swung back and forth, 我挂在那上面 前后晃悠
[50:53] Back and forth. 晃啊晃啊晃
[50:57] Back … And forward and backward. 晃 啊晃啊晃
[51:00] Until finally I shot me out of his mouth. 直到最终我把自己射出了他的嘴巴
[51:06] Might I lost an eye that day. 那天尽管我失去了一只眼睛
[51:08] But I got this 但是得到了这个
[51:10] Rudy’s tooth … 鲁迪的牙齿
[51:13] As the old saying: “An eye for a tooth. 古人有云 以眼还齿
[51:16] A nose for a chin. A butt for a…” 以鼻还颚 以腚还
[51:20] It is an old saying, but it’s not a very good one 只是句古语 说的还不好
[51:23] – You are a super-weasel. -ultra-weasel -你是只超级黄鼠狼 -无敌黄鼠狼
[51:26] Diesel-weasel. 无与伦比的黄鼠狼
[51:32] What? He is. 干嘛 他就是无与伦比
[51:34] Now let me tell you about 现在我讲给你们
[51:35] The time when I used a sharp clamshell to turn a T-Rex – 我是怎么用一只锋利的蚌壳把一只霸王龙
[51:37] -To a T-Rexel. -Yes, master. -给阎了的 -是 大师
[51:41] That’s enough fairie-tales for one night. 一个晚上讲的故事已经够多了
[51:44] Come on, Ellie, you should rest now. 过来艾丽 你该休息了
[51:47] Life for the party 精彩的夜生活啊
[51:48] You guys get some shut-eyes. I’ll keep watch. 你们去休息吧 我会看着这里的
[51:51] Don’t worry Buck, we got this. 别担心巴克 我们来看着
[51:54] Night time is possum time. 夜晚就是负鼠的活动时间
[51:56] We own the night baby. 我们统领着夜晚 宝贝
[52:11] Good night, Rudy. 晚安 鲁迪
[52:25] Wait, what about me? 等等 我怎么办
[52:41] Sleep well, kids. We have a busy day tomorrow. 孩子们好好睡 明天会很忙的
[52:46] Forging, hunting… 要吃翻 要打猎
[52:48] Missing my friends. Probably they are missing me. 好想朋友们 也许他们也在想我
[52:56] What i. ..? 干嘛
[53:07] You are a real softie. Do you know that? 知道吗 你还挺贤惠的
[53:32] Manny? 曼尼
[53:37] Crash? Eddie? 卡什 艾迪
[53:44] Manny? 曼尼
[54:03] What’s going on? Are you okay? 发生了什么 你还好吗
[54:07] I’m sorry. I just wanted to keep you safe, and 对不起 我本想保护好你
[54:10] Now you are at the most dangerous place in the world. 但你现在在全世界最危险的地方
[54:14] This is not your fault. It is bigger than both of us. 这不是你的错 这是迫不得已
[54:17] We have to get Sid. 我们必须得救希德
[54:19] Yes, but if I had been a better friend to him … 是的 但是如果当初我对他好点
[54:23] We wouldn’t be here. 我们就不至于沦落到这里
[54:25] Better friends? Are you plucking my whiskers, 对他好点 你要笑掉我的胡须吗
[54:28] You risk your life your mate and your baby, 你冒着自己 妻子和孩子的生命危险
[54:31] To save your buddy. 来救你的朋友
[54:32] Not the best husband or father, 尽管不是个好丈夫 好父亲
[54:35] But a damn good friend. 但的确是个超铁的朋友
[55:52] Everybody stop! 都别动
[55:55] I smell something. 闻起来有异常
[56:01] It smells like a buzz of butt fell off. 闻起来像从屁股上掉下来的
[56:05] -And then got spreaded on by a bunch of skunks. That’s Sid. -又被臭鼬喷了两顿 -那就是希德
[56:08] Mammals? 哺乳动物们
[56:10] We have ourselves a crime scene. A tuffet fur 这里就是犯罪现场 我们勘获一团毛
[56:14] Half in cabas, hunkers, No …! 打翻的果篮 一堆腿骨 还有
[56:19] Broccoli! 花椰菜
[56:21] Here is what happened: 当时的情况是这样的
[56:23] Dinosaur attacked Sid, 恐龙袭击了希德
[56:25] Sid bites back with a piece of broccoli. 希德用花椰菜回击
[56:26] Bleeding dinosaur, off vegetable. 恐龙惨死在蔬菜武器下
[56:29] Are you nuts? Sid is not violent, 你疯了吗 希德不暴力
[56:32] Or coordinated 也没那么有协调性
[56:33] Where is the dinosaur? 而且 恐龙尸体呢
[56:35] All right …Good point. 好吧 有破绽
[56:37] Theory two: 可能二
[56:39] Sid’s eating broccoli. 希德正在吃花椰菜
[56:41] Dinosaur eats Sid and 这时恐龙吃了希德
[56:42] Dinosaur steps on the broccoli. 又踩在了花椰菜上
[56:44] Leaving the broccoli off vegetable. 只剩下花椰菜
[56:45] Buck, when exactly did you lose you mind? 巴克你究竟是什么时候疯了的
[56:49] Three months ago. I woke up one morning 三个月前 我一早醒来
[56:51] Married to a pineapple. 发现自己和一只凤梨结婚了
[56:53] An ugly pineapple. 一只非常丑的凤梨
[56:56] But I loved her. 但我爱她
[56:58] Buck! I think you missed a little clue over here. 巴克 我想你漏了一点线索
[57:03] Your friend might be alive. 你的朋友可能还活着
[57:06] But not for long. Rudy is closing in. 但是活不久了 鲁迪就在附近
[57:11] You’ll go here, the plates of Wow. 你们要走这条路 惊叫平原
[57:15] Or whatever left of them. 尽管就剩下这些石头
[58:23] Single far everyone, add for another forth ??大家跟紧 保持队形
[58:39] What is that sound? 那是什么声音
[58:41] It’s the wind. It’s speaking to us. 是风 它在跟我们说话
[58:43] What’s it saying? 它在说什么
[58:45] I don’t know. I don’t speak wind. 我不知道 我又不说风话
[58:56] Ellie? 艾丽
[58:56] I’m fine, don’t don’t worry about me…I’m just taking my… 我没事 别担心 我只是要
[59:04] Ellie! 艾丽
[59:07] – Manny! – Get to the edge! -曼尼 -跳到边上
[59:25] Ellie! Ellie, where are you? 艾丽 艾丽你在哪里
[59:30] It’s okey. I am here. 我没事 我在这
[59:33] Hang on, Ellie! We will be right there. 坚持住艾丽 我们马上就过去
[59:57] Wait! Sloth down! 等等 树懒被落下了
[1:00:02] Wait … I’m a hog, hold on… 等等 我是属猪的 跑不动
[1:00:06] Geez, you guys are getting fast. 你们这些家伙走那么快
[1:00:12] That’s not so bad down here. 这下面也不错
[1:00:14] Nice weather, and the neighbors… 气候温和 邻居还
[1:00:23] Hi, neighbor. 你好啊 邻居
[1:00:27] – Rudy … – Rudy? -鲁迪 – 鲁迪?
[1:00:31] Never heard that kinda dinner?? before 从没听过那种惨叫声
[1:00:34] – That’s Sid! – We have to move fast -是希德 -快走
[1:00:36] Manny! Pineapples. 曼尼 菠萝
[1:00:39] – Pineapples? – She gets cravings. -菠萝 -她吃那个上瘾
[1:00:40] Pomegranates, rapefruits, nectarines.. 石榴 葡萄 油桃
[1:00:45] She’s ordering a fruit cocktail. 她是想要水果八宝粥吧
[1:00:46] Come on. Think 快想想
[1:00:47] – Peaches! – Peaches …? Peaches! -桃子 -桃子 桃子
[1:00:53] The baby! Ww…what? Now …!? 孩子 什么 现在
[1:00:55] It’s not good. 糟糕
[1:00:57] The baby’s coming! Don’t you guys hear that? 孩子要出生了 你们听到了吗
[1:00:58] For sometime I’ve imagined it in my head, but I don’t… 我幻听很久了 可真的
[1:01:01] Can you try to hold it in? 你能憋回去吗
[1:01:02] Can somebody slap him for me? 谁替我抡他一巴掌
[1:01:05] Done and done. 完成指令
[1:01:06] Just stay tight! We are coming! 呆在那儿别动 我们这就来
[1:01:07] There is only one thing to do. 只有一种解决方案
[1:01:09] Possum, you’re with me. 负鼠们 你们跟我来
[1:01:10] Manny, you take care of Ellie until we come back. 曼尼 你去照顾艾莉 等我们回来
[1:01:12] What? You can’t leave now. She’s off the trail. 什么 你不能走 她掉队了
[1:01:16] What about Rule Number Two? 规则二怎么说的来着
[1:01:17] Rule number five says that you could ignore rule number two 规则五说的就是 要是扯上女人
[1:01:19] If there is a female involved. Or possibly, a cute dog. 或是可爱的小狗狗 规则二作废
[1:01:22] You know I just make up these rules as we go along 你知道我可以随便编规则的
[1:01:25] Yeah but… But she is… You have to… 可是 她 你得
[1:01:27] Manny, it’s all right. I gotcha back. 曼尼 没关系 我顶你
[1:01:32] Now you’re talking. Come on, guys. 好了 这就对了 伙计们
[1:01:36] Take care of our sister, Mister. 照顾好我们的姐妹 先生
[1:01:40] No pressure. 别紧张
[1:01:41] What does that mean? “I gotcha back”. “我顶你”是什么意思
[1:01:44] I mean our brothers “they cover the front”. 我们都说”我罩着你”
[1:01:45] That’s where all the good stuff is. Isn’t it? 那才叫义气 是吧
[1:01:47] We gotta move. 我们得走了
[1:01:53] Okay, alright. It’s okay. Daddy is… Daddy is coming. 好了 没事的 爸爸就来了
[1:01:57] We gotta say, sweet heart. 我得告诉你 宝贝儿
[1:02:00] You really get timing 你可真会挑时候
[1:02:20] Go away! Go away! Danger, danger! 走开 警报警报
[1:02:36] Don’t worry. It’s just lava. 不用怕 小熔熔岩而已
[1:02:40] Deadly wildly lava! 要人命的天然熔岩
[1:02:57] Boys, are you ready for adventure? 同志们 准备好冒险吗
[1:03:01] Yes, sir! 准备好了
[1:03:03] – For danger? – Yes, sir! -不怕危险? -不怕
[1:03:05] – For death? – Can you repeat the question? -不怕死 -请重复问题
[1:03:17] That’s right. Come on! 行啦 来吧
[1:03:22] Have you ever flew with one of these before? 你以前骑过这个吗
[1:03:25] No, first time, actually. 没有 这是处女行哦
[1:03:34] There she is. 她在那儿
[1:03:36] – Ellie! -Manny! -艾莉 -曼尼
[1:03:42] I need to get to her. 我得去帮她
[1:03:44] Listen, I’ll protect Ellie, you stop those guys. 听着 我去保护她 你在这儿阻止他们
[1:03:47] Manny, if they reach her, it’ll be too late. You have to trust me. 曼尼 要是他们上去就完了 相信我
[1:03:54] Alright, let’s do it. 好吧 就这么办
[1:04:32] My paws are burning baby, they are burning.I got a tip-toe. 我的蹄子好烫啊 来欣赏我的脚趾舞啦
[1:04:37] Excuse me, twinkle-toes, giving birth here. 打扰一下 大舞蹈家 这生孩子呢
[1:04:40] Oh, right. Sorry. Are you okay? 好的 忘了 你还好吧
[1:04:43] Am I okay? Do you know anything about child birth? 我还好吗 你知道什么是生孩子吗
[1:04:46] No, not really. But Manny’s coming. 不知道 不过曼尼马上就到了
[1:04:55] Diego,I’m scared. Can I hold your paw? 迭戈我好怕 我能握着你的爪儿吗
[1:04:59] Yes, of course … 当然
[1:05:01] Just go with the pain. It is just a contraction. 咱有痛同当吧 只是宫缩罢了
[1:05:05] No! Ah! 不 啊
[1:05:19] – Look! He’s right there.- Roger! -看 他在那儿 -收到[与人名同音]
[1:05:21] – No, Sid. – I know. Roger! -不 是希德 -我知道 收到啦
[1:05:24] How about we get Sids first, 我们先去救希德
[1:05:26] And then go back for Roger? 再回来找罗杰 怎么样
[1:05:27] Oh, okay. Never mind 好吧 无所谓
[1:05:40] Buck. 巴克
[1:05:57] Don’t move, don’t… Wait! Stop! Sid’s that way. 别动 等一下 希德在那边啊
[1:06:01] Tell that to them! 跟他们说吧
[1:06:04] Bring it on, you chicken-head of a freak 滚开 鸡头丑八怪
[1:06:24] Do not worry about the thing. You are doing fine. 别担心 你做得很好
[1:06:28] It’s going great. Excuse me. 进展顺利 失陪一下
[1:06:34] – Just keep breathing. – Diego! -继续呼吸 – 迭戈
[1:06:38] Just breathe. That’s the important thing. 呼吸 那才重要
[1:06:48] Grab the ammo. 装载弹药
[1:06:53] Bogie 3 o’ clock, fire! 后方有怪兽 开火
[1:07:09] – It’s awesome! – Light it up. -太爽了 -去死吧
[1:07:12] Hasta la vista, birdy. [西语]拜拜啦 小小鸟
[1:07:26] Let’s get off now 让我们降落吧
[1:07:29] Mayday! Mayday! We are losing altitude! Hold this! 求救 飞机坠落 抓住缰绳
[1:07:37] – It tastes like fish. – Okay. That’s just weird. -是鱼味的耶 -好吧 太诡异了
[1:07:43] – I love you bro! – I know! -我爱你 兄弟 -我知道
[1:07:46] Let’s get out of it. Come on! Pull! 咱们要甩掉他们 拉紧
[1:07:59] This is the end of Sid the sloth. 这是树懒希德生命的终点
[1:08:09] – Help! – No, Sid. It’s me. – And me. -救命啊 – 希德 是我啊 -还有我
[1:08:14] – I I don’t want to panic. But who is flying this thing? – Who’s… -我没有慌乱 是谁在开这飞鸟 -谁
[1:08:30] No, no, wait, wait! My kids! 等等 我的孩子
[1:08:35] We even didn’t gotta say goodbye. 连声再见都没说上
[1:08:41] You can do it. Push! Push! 你能行的 推啊 用力推
[1:08:44] – I can not do this. – One more big push! -我不行了 -再使劲儿推一下
[1:08:47] You have no idea what I’m going through. 你根本想象不到 我费了多大劲
[1:08:50] Okay, forget I said that. Let’s do this together. 好吧 当我没说 一起来
[1:09:03] I like you guys better when you are extinct. 你们灭绝了还能可爱点
[1:09:10] Getting this. 就是这样
[1:09:14] Manny, Come on buddy. I think we are getting close. 曼尼 来 老兄 快生出来了
[1:09:51] She is perfect. I think we should call her Ellie. 太完美了 我们叫她艾莉吧
[1:09:58] – Little Ellie … – I got a better name. Peaches. -小艾莉 -我有个更好的主意 桃桃
[1:10:02] – Peaches? – Why not? -桃桃 -不行吗
[1:10:05] She is sweet, and round and covered with fuzz. 她长得这么漂亮 毛茸茸 圆乎乎
[1:10:09] Peaches. I love it. 桃桃 我喜欢这名字
[1:10:16] I’ saw that, tough guy. 我都看见了 硬汉
[1:10:19] No, no. That dino caught my eye with a claw. 不是 刚才那恐龙挠了我一下
[1:10:21] Alright, I’m not made of stone. 好吧 我心也是肉长的
[1:10:24] Incoming! 进港啦
[1:10:26] It’s Sid! 希德来了
[1:10:32] – It’s a boy! – That’s its tail. -是个男孩 -那是她的尾巴
[1:10:36] It’s a girl! 是个女孩
[1:10:37] Oh,hi, sweet heart. Hello, hello. It is Uncle Sid. Yes it is. 小宝贝儿 你好啊 我是希德叔叔
[1:10:43] You are so beautiful. 你好漂亮啊
[1:10:44] Oh,she is. She looks just like her mother. Thank goodness. 的确 像她妈妈一样 真是谢天谢地
[1:10:48] Oh, no offense, Manny, 别误会 曼尼
[1:10:50] No offense. You are beautiful on the inSide. 别误会 你是内在美
[1:10:52] It’s good to have you back, Sid. 你回来真是好了
[1:10:54] Never thought I would say this, 没想到我也会说出这样的话
[1:10:56] But … I missed you, buddy. 我很想你 哥们儿
[1:11:01] Wow, I wish my kids were here. 要是我的孩子也在这儿就好了
[1:11:05] You could have been friends. 你们可以成为好朋友
[1:11:07] Ellie! 艾莉
[1:11:12] – I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. – I didn’t. -我向自己保证过不会哭的 -我没有
[1:11:21] I forgot what it was like to be part of a family. 我都忘了有家是什么感觉了
[1:11:23] What about you? Never thought about having kids? 你呢 从没想过要个孩子吗
[1:11:30] Alright, mammals. Let’s get you home. 好了 哺乳类 我送你们回去吧
[1:12:56] This is it, mammals. 到了 伙计们
[1:12:57] Right where you started. This was fun. 你们就是从这儿过来的 我很开心
[1:13:01] We can make it a regular thing. 咱们应该经常来玩
[1:13:03] I don’t know about that. 我可不确定
[1:13:05] Right, right. Because of all the the mortal peril. Of course. 好吧 没人乐意天天命悬一线
[1:13:10] Oh, well, the Buck stops here. 好了 恕巴克不再远送
[1:13:13] We couldn’t have done that without you. 没有你我们是活不下来的
[1:13:15] Obviously. But good times just … 当然 不过 美好时光总是
[1:13:20] We are not alone, are we? 他也来了 是吗
[1:13:27] Hello, Rudy. 你好啊 鲁迪
[1:13:36] Run! 快跑
[1:13:44] Over here, you colossal fossils! Looking for something? 这儿 大笨化石 丢了什么吗
[1:13:50] Why don’t you come and get it? To the cave! Go! 有本事过来拿 躲到洞里去 快
[1:13:57] Stay with the baby. 照顾好孩子
[1:13:58] We’ll be fine. Go. 没事的 你快去吧
[1:14:07] Wuss! 衰人
[1:14:20] Pop goes the weasel! 鼬鼠来了
[1:14:34] Come on! 飞呀
[1:14:38] Diego … Catch! 迭戈 接着
[1:14:50] Through the hole, over the valley. One more loop. 穿针引线 缝缝补补 又一层嘿
[1:14:54] Come on guys! 加油 弟兄们
[1:15:10] Better luck next time, snow blake. 下次好运 冰白勇士
[1:15:12] It isn’t going to hold him long. Let’s go! 绳子撑不了多久 快走
[1:15:15] Hold on, guys! 等等我
[1:15:37] Way to go, Mama She-ra! 加油 万能的希瑞
[1:16:10] Come here, kids. Now let me tell you something. 过来 孩子们 听我说
[1:16:13] You are where you belong now. 这里才是你们的家
[1:16:15] I’m sure you’re gonna grow up to be giant, horrifying dinosaurs. 你们肯定会长成高大威猛的恐龙
[1:16:19] Just like your mother. 就像你们的妈妈一样
[1:16:24] Mama… Take good care of our kids. 孩子他妈 照顾咱宝贝们
[1:16:54] – You were a good parent, Sid. – Thanks. -你是个好家长 -谢谢
[1:16:58] – May I baby-sit for you? – Not a chance. -我能帮你看孩子吗 -没门儿
[1:17:00] Come on, I work cheap. 老兄 我可是廉价劳力
[1:17:01] Alright, I will think about it. 好吧 我考虑一下
[1:17:04] Never happens. 想得美
[1:17:11] He’s gone. What am I supposed to do now? 他死了 我以后能干什么呢
[1:17:15] That’s easy. Come with us. 很简单 跟我们走吧
[1:17:19] You mean … Up there? 你是说 回上面去?
[1:17:23] I never thought of going back. I’ve been down here so long, 我从没想过要回去 在这儿待了这么久
[1:17:26] It feels like home to me. 这已经是我的家了啊
[1:17:28] I’m not sure I can I fit in there anymore. 不知道我还能不能适应上面的生活
[1:17:33] So, look at us. We look like a normal herd to you? 那 你看看我们 长的像一家子吗
[1:17:36] Ouch! 啊
[1:18:01] So long, big guy.. 别了 大个儿
[1:18:15] That’s our cue. Come on, Peaches. 走吧 孩子
[1:18:18] He is alive. 他还活着
[1:18:22] Buck …? 巴克
[1:18:24] – I gotta… – Yeah -我得 -嗯
[1:18:28] BeSides… This way I should really stay down here. 还有 这样的话 我就该留下
[1:18:33] Take care of them, tiger 照顾好他们 老虎兄
[1:18:36] “always listen to Buck.” 永远都听巴克的
[1:18:38] We are almost out. 我们就快出去了
[1:18:46] Rudy! 鲁迪
[1:19:08] -Is every body okay? – Where is Buck? -大家都还好吧 -巴克呢
[1:19:14] Do not worry. He is where he wants to be. 别担心 他在他喜欢的地方
[1:19:19] Is he gonna be okay? 他不会有事吧
[1:19:21] Are you kidding? Nothing can kill that weasel 开玩笑 谁能打败他的啊
[1:19:24] It is Rudy I am worried about. 该担心的是鲁迪
[1:19:35] I know this baby-make-three thing isn’t for you. 我知道娶妻生子不是你想要的
[1:19:41] But whatever you decide to do… 但是不管你想干什么
[1:19:43] I’m not leaving, buddy. 我会离开的 老兄
[1:19:45] Life adventure … Is right here. 生命的奇遇 就是和你们一起
[1:19:48] I get a whole speech here. I have been working on it. 我有一大堆话要说呢 我准备了很久
[1:19:50] How can I show you that I am strong, and sensitive, 我能怎样向你证明 我强悍又细腻
[1:19:53] Noble yet caring? 高傲且体贴呢
[1:19:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:20:13] They grow so fast. Yeah. Look at my kids 他们长得好快啊 就像我的孩子
[1:20:17] Seems like they were born one day and then gone the next. 好像他们才出生 第二天就离家远去了
[1:20:21] – They were, Sid. – It was a lot of work. -本来就是 -费了好大一番力呢
[1:20:35] That’s right, sweet heart. Welcome to the Ice Age. 好了 宝贝儿 这就是咱们的 冰河世纪
2009年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Ice Age:The Meltdown(冰河世纪02)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Ice Age:Continental Drift(冰河世纪04)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme