Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Ice Age:Continental Drift(冰河世纪04)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Ice Age:Continental Drift(冰河世纪04)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:冰河世纪04
英文名称:Ice Age:Continental Drift
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:42] 地球 (很久很久以前)
[02:12] Goal! 射门
[03:24] What was that? Ellie, did you hear that? 什么声音 艾丽 你听到了吗
[03:26] I heard it, Manny. 我听到了 曼尼
[03:27] Whatever it is, it’s miles away. 无论那是啥 都是在很远的地方
[03:29] Peaches, are you all right? 小桃 你没事吧
[03:31] Where is she? 她去哪了
[03:32] No teenager is ever up early. 小孩哪有起这么早的
[03:35] Easy warden, she’s not on lockdown. 放松 监狱长 她又不是一级重犯
[03:42] You two were supposed to be responsible uncles! 你们怎么当孩子叔叔的 一点都不负责
[03:44] What? I didn’t see 什么 我可没看到
[03:46] Peaches sneak off maybe 15 or 20 minutes ago. 小桃大约15到20分钟前溜走了
[03:48] Or that she went with Louis to the falls. 我也没看到她和路易斯一起去了瀑布那
[03:50] The falls? Where the delinquents go? 瀑布吗 那些小混混常去的瀑布吗
[03:52] Relax, it’s just where the kids hang out. 放松 那就是个孩子们玩耍的地方
[03:54] No, no, it’s a gateway hangout. 不 不 那就是流氓聚集的地方
[03:57] First it’s the falls, then she’s piercing her trunk 先是去瀑布 然后是穿鼻环
[04:00] and the next thing you know, she’s addicted to berries. 接下来就会对浆果上瘾
[04:02] Manny! You are overreacting. 曼尼 你反应过度了
[04:06] She’s not going to be your little girl forever. 她不可能永远是你的小女孩
[04:08] I know. That’s what worries me. 我知道 那正是我担心的
[04:14] Come on! 来吧
[04:18] Louis! 路易斯
[04:19] Would you get your head out of 你能暂时从地里爬上来
[04:20] the ground for once and try to have a little fun? 好好玩一会儿吗
[04:25] I’m a mole hog. My head’s supposed to be underground. 我是只鼹鼠 本来就该待在地下
[04:28] And my idea of fun isn’t risking 我理解的玩可不包括
[04:30] death so that you can meet some cute mammoth. 冒着生命危险去见所谓的帅气猛犸象
[04:32] Ethan isn’t cute. He’s hot. 伊桑可不只是帅气 他那叫性感
[04:36] Besides, you can’t spend your whole life playing it safe. 再说了 你总不能一辈子都不冒点险吧
[04:39] – I know I would. – Dad? -我就能 -老爸
[04:42] There’s no reason to be mad. 不要生气
[04:43] You know how I feel about you going to the falls. 你知道我对你去瀑布那里的态度
[04:46] Especially alone. 尤其还是一个人去
[04:48] She’s not alone, sir. 她可不是一个人 先生
[04:49] You don’t count, Weiner. 你不算 温纳
[04:51] Yes, there’s my place, 好吧 那是我的地盘
[04:52] and you just put me in it, thank you. 你刚把我送回来了 谢谢了
[04:53] Come on, young lady. 走吧 小姐
[04:54] We’re going home where I can keep an eye on you. 我们回家去 我会盯紧你的
[04:59] So, should I just wait here, or… 那么 我要继续在这等 还是
[05:21] Yeah, you don’t scare me, Mother Nature! 你吓不倒我的 自然之力
[05:24] There’s nothing you can throw at me that I can’t handle. 就你那点招数 没一样能难倒我
[05:31] I think we’re almost there! 我觉得我们快到了
[05:32] We had better be! I just lost the steering. 最好是 我刚丢了方向盘
[05:39] Has anyone seen Precious? It’s her feeding time. 你们谁看到小宝了 该喂它了
[05:42] Mom! Granny’s talking about her dead pet again. 老妈 奶奶又讲起她那死了的宠物了
[05:45] Hey, paws up, everybody! 各位 举起爪子
[05:48] Paws down, Uncle, please! That is nasty. 放下来 叔叔 实在太臭了
[05:55] Be careful, Milton, you’re going to hurt somebody! 小心点 米尔顿 有人会受伤的
[05:59] Bad kitty! 坏猫猫
[06:00] Rock! 小心石头
[06:12] Okay, so tell me, when 好吧 你告诉我
[06:13] exactly will I be allowed to hang out with boys? 什么时候我可以和男孩子出去玩
[06:16] When I’m dead, plus three days. Just to make sure I’m dead. 等我死了吧 再过三天 看我死透没
[06:37] Manny, are you okay? 曼尼 你还好吗
[06:41] Get off… my face! 从我脸上 滚下来
[06:46] That was fun. Now, who should I eat first? 刚才很有趣 现在 我该先吃谁呢
[06:51] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[06:55] Uncle Fungus! Could that really be you? 福格斯叔叔 真的是你吗
[06:59] Sorry, sorry. 借过 借过
[07:01] Mom, Dad! 老妈 老爸
[07:04] Marshall! 马歇尔!
[07:05] Granny? 奶奶
[07:06] This pumpkin’s ripe for picking! 这南瓜熟了可以摘了
[07:09] My whole familia. 我们一家子都在这
[07:11] See? He still hugs his parents. 看到没 他这么大还和父母拥抱呢
[07:13] I never thought I’d see my little baby again. 没想到还能见到我的小宝贝
[07:15] We’ve been searching everywhere for you. 我们已经找遍了所有地方
[07:18] You have? 真的
[07:19] I knew it, I knew it! Deep down, I knew I wasn’t abandoned! 我就知道 我就知道我没被遗弃
[07:23] That’s incorrect. We totally abandoned you. 你错了 我们确实遗弃你了
[07:25] But we always missed you. Right? 但我们一直在想你 对吧
[07:30] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 是 是 是
[07:32] And we just knew 我们刚知道
[07:33] Sid would want to see his poor, dear Granny 希德很想念他那可怜的奶奶
[07:36] before her time is up. 想在她临终前见上一面
[07:39] I’ll bury you all and dance on your graves. 我将亲手埋葬你们 在你们坟头跳舞
[07:42] So frail. 如此虚弱
[07:43] And she can’t wait to spend time with you, Sid. 她等不及要和你在一起了 希德
[07:47] Oh, yeah, Granny? Granny? 是啊 奶奶 奶奶
[07:56] – Granny. – I never get to have any fun. -奶奶 -我就不能找点乐子吗
[07:59] Why don’t you show her your cave? Yeah, she could use a nap. 把她带到你的洞穴吧 她该睡会了
[08:02] Boy, there’s so much to tell you. 我有好多话想和你说
[08:04] A lot has happened since the last time I saw you. 上次见你后发生了许多事
[08:06] Not interested. 真没意思
[08:08] But we fought dinosaurs in the Ice Age. 但是我们在冰河世纪和恐龙决斗了
[08:10] It didn’t make sense, but it sure was exciting. 虽然不合常理 但是听起来挺带劲
[08:13] We got rid of the crazy bat! Let’s go! 我们终于摆脱那疯老太婆了 快走吧
[08:18] You can’t just leave. 你们不能就这样走了
[08:20] Sid will be crushed. 希德会心碎的
[08:21] Sorry, cookie, things are breaking apart back home. 对不起 我们的家园毁了
[08:24] So, we’re headed inland. And Granny is just dead weight. 我们得去内陆 但是奶奶超重了
[08:27] – See you. – Mush, mush! -再见 -快走 快走
[08:30] And warn the community. She tends to wander! 提醒四邻 她常常走失
[08:35] Well, that explains a lot about Sid. 难怪希德会变成这样
[08:37] Mom, Dad, do you have Granny’s teeth? 老妈 老爸 看到奶奶的假牙没
[08:40] She can’t find them. 她找不到了
[08:44] Hey! Can you chew this thing for me? 你能帮我把东西嚼碎吗
[08:47] Guys? Where is everyone? 伙计 我家人去哪了
[08:50] I’ll handle this. 让我来解决吧
[08:53] Sid? 希德
[08:56] Your family was wiped out by an asteroid. Sorry. 抱歉 你家人被流星碾平了
[08:58] What? 什么
[08:59] What Diego is trying to say is 迭戈想说的是
[09:03] they left. 他们走了
[09:05] They only wanted to find you 他们找你的唯一原因
[09:07] so you could take care of Granny. 是想让你照顾奶奶
[09:08] Come on, what kind of sick 得了吧 什么样的变态家庭
[09:10] family would ditch their Granny on someone? 才会想着把奶奶遗弃给别人
[09:13] That’s just crazy. That’s just… 这太疯狂了 这太
[09:17] That’s just… 也只有
[09:19] …my family. 我家人能干出来了
[09:22] At least you still have Granny. Right, buddy? 至少你还有奶奶 对吧 兄弟
[09:25] Yeah, Granny. Granny? 是啊 奶奶 奶奶
[09:28] Granny? 奶奶
[09:29] Wow. For an old girl, she moves fast. 这个老太婆跑得还真快
[09:36] – Granny? – Granny. -奶奶 -奶奶
[09:38] Granny? 奶奶
[09:39] Come out, come out wherever you are! 出来吧 快点出来吧
[09:40] Come on, Granny. 出来吧 奶奶
[09:42] Here, Granny, Granny. I have prunes for you! 奶奶 奶奶 这里有梅子哦
[09:46] Just the way you like them! 还给你嚼好了
[09:50] I don’t want to see that. 实在看不下去了
[09:55] Oh, no. 不
[09:57] What if your dad finds out? 你老爸发现了怎么办
[09:58] I’m not as tough as I look! 我可没我看上去那么强壮
[10:00] Wait, do you hear that? 等下 你听到了吗
[10:10] Go long! 远投
[10:15] Cool! 太酷了
[10:17] Hey, look, there’s Ethan. 快看 那就是伊桑
[10:19] Yeah, Ethan! 伊桑
[10:21] You go, boy! 该你了 伙计
[10:23] That was nice. 太棒了
[10:30] See? Fun, no danger. 看到了吗 有趣而且没危险
[10:33] Check me out! 我来了
[10:42] – I’m sure he’s fine. – I’m completely not fine! -我保证他没事 -我绝对有事
[10:47] You did not just do that! That was crazy! 你还真滑下来了 太疯狂了
[10:51] Nice. 棒极了
[10:56] Isn’t he perfect? 他是不是很完美
[10:57] “Perfect.” It’s such a strong word. “完美”这词用得有点过
[10:59] Maybe “Adequate.” 他最多也就是个”还行”
[11:01] Who are we stalking? 我们正在偷窥谁
[11:02] Is it Ethan? I bet it’s Ethan. 那就是伊桑吗 我打赌那肯定是伊桑
[11:03] – Hey, Weiner. – What are you guys doing here? -温纳 -你们俩在这做什么
[11:05] Manny told us to keep an eye on you. 曼尼让我们跟紧你
[11:07] – But not to let you see us. – Under any circumstances. -但是不能让你看到 -在任何情况下
[11:11] Stupid, stupid, stupid. 笨蛋 笨蛋 笨蛋
[11:14] Okay, I’m going for it. Do I look okay? 我要去试试了 我看起来还好吧
[11:18] Louis? 路易斯
[11:20] “Okay” doesn’t even begin to cover it. “还好”远远不足以表达
[11:24] Louis. You’re the greatest friend ever! 路易斯 你是有史来最棒的朋友
[11:30] That’s me. 是我
[11:32] Hi, Ethan, my name’s Peaches. What’s yours? 伊桑 我叫小桃 你叫什么名字
[11:36] What am I doing? Okay, just be cool, just be… 我在干什么 好吧 酷一点
[11:42] No! 不
[11:44] Yeah. That’s intense! 真有激情
[11:50] This hurts so much! 太疼了
[11:52] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[12:00] Gross. It’s that weirdo who chills with possums! 真恶心 是那个和负鼠混在一起的怪家伙
[12:05] What just happened? 刚发生什么了
[12:07] Oh, no! Ethan, I am so sorry. 不 伊桑 太对不起了
[12:10] Wow, you’re even better-looking up close. 凑近看你更帅了
[12:12] Phenomenal. I mean… 真是极品 我意思是
[12:15] You have a twin sister? 你有个双胞胎妹妹吗
[12:17] Am I interrupting something? 我碍着什么事了吗
[12:19] Dad! 老爸
[12:21] Sorry, if I just… 抱歉 如果我
[12:22] – Wait, no, you go left. – Just move back a bit. -等下 你往左边点 -后退一点
[12:24] You! Keep away from my daughter. 你 离我女儿远点
[12:26] – Dad… – And you, you’re grounded! -老爸 -还有你 你被禁足了
[12:28] – But I didn’t do… – Grounded! -但是我什么都没 -禁足
[12:30] Loser alert. 离她远点
[12:31] Ouch, that’s her dad. 那是她老爸
[12:33] Seriously, that’s embarrassing. 说真的 这是丢死人了
[12:36] What a freak. 真是个怪胎
[12:38] Peaches! 小桃
[12:44] Peaches, come on. Let’s talk about this! 小桃 得了吧 我们谈谈吧
[12:46] How could you embarrass me in front of my friends? 你怎么可以在我朋友面前这么羞辱我
[12:48] You deliberately went where you weren’t supposed to! 谁让你去了不该去的地方呢
[12:52] You can’t control my life! 你不该控制我的生活
[12:53] I’m trying to protect you! That’s what fathers do. 我是在保护你 这是父亲应该做的
[12:57] Well… I wish you weren’t my father. 好吧 我希望从来没你这个父亲
[13:03] She’s just upset, honey. 她正在气头上 亲爱的
[13:05] Peaches! It’s not the end of the world. 小桃 天还没塌下来呢
[13:13] Whoa. Excuse me. 对不起
[13:15] I don’t think that was you. 我不觉得那是你
[13:21] – What was that? – I don’t know. -那是什么 -我不知道
[13:24] Stay there. 待在那别动
[13:25] I’ll come to you. 我走你们那边
[13:36] – Ellie! – Manny! -艾丽 -曼尼
[13:39] No! 不
[13:43] – Dad! – Peaches, get back! -老爸 -小桃 快回去
[13:53] Hurry, Dad! Hurry! 快点 老爸 快点
[13:54] Manny! 曼尼
[13:56] – Diego! – You never would have made it! -迭戈 -你不可能过去的
[14:11] Ellie, behind you! 艾丽 小心身后
[14:13] What’s happening? 出什么事了
[14:19] Go to the land bridge! You’ll be safe on the other side. 快去大陆桥 到另一边你们就安全了
[14:22] No, Manny! No! 不 曼尼 不
[14:24] I’ll meet you there! 我们在那见面
[14:37] Manny! No! 曼尼 不
[14:40] Ellie, you have to get out of here! Go! Go now! 艾丽 你得离开这里 快跑吧
[14:57] – Mom! – Get back! Get back! -老妈 -后退 后退
[15:25] Daddy! 老爸
[15:29] Stay alive! 好好活着
[15:32] No matter how long it takes, I will find you! 不管花多长时间 我都会找到你们的
[15:37] Mom, this is all my fault. If I had just listened… 老妈 都是我的错 要是我听话
[15:40] Peaches! This is not your fault, okay? 小桃 这不是你的错 好吗
[15:43] What if I never see him again? 我再也见不到爸爸怎么办
[15:44] And the last thing we did was fight. 我们一起做的最后一件事竟然是在吵架
[15:46] Hey, your father is the toughest, 你老爸命很硬的
[15:48] most stubborn mammoth I’ve ever met. 他是我见过最坚强的猛犸象
[15:51] He’ll come back for us. That’s a promise. 他为了我们会回来的 他答应过的
[16:00] Come on! Help me turn this thing around! 快点 帮我把冰块调个头
[16:12] Everyone, please, settle down. Don’t panic! 各位 冷静下来 不要惊慌
[16:16] Wait, Mom, where’s Louis? We have to find him. 等下老妈 路易斯呢 我们得找到他
[16:21] Okay, fast. 好的 得快点
[16:30] They need me! We got to get back. 他们需要我 我得回去
[16:32] Buddy, this thing’s too big to turn. 伙计 这块冰太大了转不了弯
[16:34] The current’s pulling us out. 水流也把我们往相反方向推
[16:35] You know, my mother once told 我妈妈曾经告诉我
[16:37] me that bad news was just good news in disguise. 坏消息是其实是乔装打扮的好消息
[16:40] Was this before she abandoned you? 她是在遗弃你之前说的吧
[16:41] Yes, it was. 是啊
[16:43] But the point being that, even though things look bad… 但是关键在于 尽管事情看起来挺糟
[16:46] there’s a rainbow around every corner 但是风雨之后总会看见彩虹的
[16:49] and nothing but smooth sailing ahead! 到那时我们就会一帆风顺 勇往直前
[16:57] Smooth sailing, Sid? 一帆风顺 希德
[17:07] – Louis? Louis? – Louis? -路易斯 路易斯 -路易斯
[17:09] Weiner! Weiner! Weiner! 温纳 温纳 温纳
[17:12] Louis, where are you? Come on, we have to go. 路易斯 你在哪 我们该走了
[17:21] Louis? 路易斯
[17:22] Peaches! 小桃
[17:26] Louis, you have to jump. 路易斯 快跳下来
[17:29] No! Go, save yourselves. 不 快走 照顾好自己
[17:31] We’re not leaving without you. 没有你我们不会离开的
[17:33] Oh, thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[17:34] Jump! 跳下来
[17:41] This is why I travel underground. 这就是我总待在地下的原因
[17:51] Thanks for coming back. 谢谢你赶回来
[17:52] What do you mean? You don’t leave a friend behind. 不必客气 你也不会丢下朋友的
[17:56] Great, let’s go. 太好了 快走吧
[17:58] That wall is going to keep moving and crush us. 那堵墙一直在移动 它会碾碎我们的
[18:01] We need to get to the land bridge. 我们得赶到大陆桥那
[18:03] Any questions? 谁有问题
[18:05] Yes? 请说
[18:07] When you drink water through your trunk, 当你用象鼻喝水时
[18:09] does it taste like boogers? 尝起来会有鼻屎的味道吗
[18:12] No. 不
[18:13] Well, sometimes. Let’s move! 有时会 我们快走吧
[18:29] Just keep your eye on the horizon. 盯紧地平线
[18:32] I can’t find the horizon. 我找不到地平线
[18:41] Holy crab! 好大只螃蟹
[18:57] Hold me. 抱紧我
[19:00] If I don’t make it, 如果我没撑过去
[19:01] find me a wife, and tell her I love her. 给我找个老婆 然后告诉她我爱她
[19:14] We made it! 我们成功了
[19:16] Come on, ocean, is that the best you can do? 再来啊 大海 这难道就是你的能耐
[19:19] Am I right, buddy? 我说的对吗 兄弟
[19:36] Hey, there really is a rainbow around every corner! 风雨之后真的见到彩虹了
[19:56] Peaches! 小桃
[20:04] You okay? 你还好吧
[20:06] I’m just so worried about my dad. 我就是太担心我父亲了
[20:08] Listen, we’re going to get to him. 听着 我们正要去见他
[20:10] At this pace, we’ll stay ahead of the wall 就这个速度 我们跑不赢那堵墙的
[20:12] and we’ll make it to the land bridge before you know it. 我们到大陆桥那才能知道你父亲怎样了
[20:15] We’re all going to survive this. 我们都能熬过去的
[20:22] Okay, maybe they won’t. But everyone else, totally fine. 好吧 除了他们其他人都会好好的
[20:47] We’re still heading away from home. 我们还在往相反方向飘着
[20:53] Yeah, but we survived, and we still have each other. 至少我们还活着 我们还拥有彼此
[20:56] Things could be worse, right? 本来事情会更糟的 对吧
[20:58] For once, he’s actually right. 这次他倒说对了
[21:00] We made it through storms and tidal waves 我们撑过了暴风和潮汐
[21:02] and a vicious assortment of seafood. 还有各种邪恶的海鲜
[21:05] What more can they hit us with? 还能有什么打击
[21:07] Trying to make me get up if I don’t want to get up. 我不想起床就叫我起床
[21:10] If I want to get up, I’d get up. 我想起床就自己起床
[21:11] Hello? 有人吗
[21:13] What the…? 什么
[21:14] Damn it, I’m trying to sleep! 讨厌 我正准备睡觉
[21:16] Granny? You’re alive! 奶奶 你还活着
[21:17] And can we say how thrilled we are to see you? 我们能说见到你很激动吗
[21:20] Hey, fats, you want to get me out of here? 胖子 帮忙把我弄出去
[21:24] Hey, come on. 加把劲
[21:26] Pretend I’m a dessert, that should motivate you. 假装我是饭后甜点 也许可以激励你
[21:32] I can’t believe this. You slept through that storm? 真不敢相信 你睡着就把暴风熬过去了
[21:36] I slept through the comet that killed the unicorns. 我睡着的时候彗星还把独角兽都灭绝了
[21:40] Thanks for drawing my bath, Sidney. 谢谢你放的洗澡水 希德
[21:42] – Granny, grab my paw. – No way. -奶奶 抓住我的爪子 -没门
[21:45] This is my first bath in decades. 这是我几十年来头次洗澡
[21:50] There’s your proof. 看来是真的
[21:51] Quick! Somebody do something! 快点 快帮忙啊
[21:58] – I got you, Granny. – Get off of me! -我抓住你了 奶奶 -放开我
[22:02] Granny! 奶奶
[22:07] What are you peeping toms all looking at? 你们这些偷窥狂在看什么
[22:09] A lady can’t take a bath in peace? 女士就不能安心洗个澡
[22:11] Eyeballing me like a rump roast. 别一脸馋样的盯着我
[22:13] What’s the life expectancy for a female sloth? 雌性树懒的预期寿命一般是多少
[22:17] She’ll outlive us all, you know that, right? 她会比我们都长寿的 你懂的 对吧
[22:19] Yeah, the spiteful ones live the longest. 是啊 恶人活千年嘛
[24:34] How big is this ocean? 这海就没有个尽头吗
[24:38] Water, water, everywhere. 大海啊 你全是水
[24:42] Nor any drop to drink. 却没有一口能喝的
[24:45] Well, except maybe that drop. 说不定这一口没事
[24:51] That’s a little salty. 有点儿咸…死啦
[24:54] Precious! Mommy’s calling you. 小宝 妈妈叫你呢
[24:58] Precious! Come here, sweetie. 小宝 快到这来
[25:01] Lady, have you seen Precious? 姐们儿 看见我的小宝没
[25:03] If you mean the imaginary, or perhaps deceased pet 你是说那个你一直在找的传说中的宠物吗
[25:06] that you keep searching for, 也许是死了吧
[25:09] no, I haven’t. 反正我没看见
[25:10] Guys, look. 大家快瞧
[25:11] Where there’s birds, there’s land, right? 有鸟就说明陆地不远了 是吧
[25:14] Buddy, come here. 伙计 到这儿来
[25:17] No, wait, wait! Come back. 不 别走 快回来
[25:21] Come back! 快回来
[25:34] It’s a huge bounty, mon capitaine. 报告船长 前方有块儿大肥肉
[25:36] Four passengers. Ripe for the taking. 一共四人 手到擒来
[25:40] One very smelly, and one very plump. 一个臭哄哄 一个肉乎乎
[25:44] In my ocean? 在我的领海里吗
[25:46] What a terrible turn of events. 真是形势严峻啊
[25:49] I love a terrible turn of events. 但我很喜欢
[26:03] Am I hallucinating, 是我眼花了吗
[26:05] or is that ice coming straight towards us? 那块冰正朝我们冲来
[26:07] Yeah, it’s coming. It sounds like there’s animals on it. 没错 上面好像还有动物
[26:10] We’re being rescued, we’re being rescued! 我们得救啦 我们得救啦
[26:13] I hear laughter. 我还听见了笑声
[26:15] Must be a party cruise. 那一定是艘游轮喽
[26:42] They look fluffy. 他们都毛茸茸的
[26:44] I get the big woolly one. 我来对付那个大长毛
[26:53] Get ready to slice and dice, boys. 准备大开杀戒吧 兄弟们
[26:55] Knock it off, Squint. 闭嘴 斜眼
[26:57] Wait for Captain’s orders. 等待船长的指示
[26:59] Ahoy, down there! 下面的朋友你们好吗
[27:01] How lucky are you? 你们真走运
[27:04] You know these waters are infested with pirates. 这片水域是海盗的天堂
[27:07] Right, boys? 大家说是不是
[27:09] Glad we found you before they did. 多亏我们先发现了你们
[27:13] Captain Gutt, here to help. 肚肚船长为你效劳
[27:16] You know, that’s a nice monkey. 真是只乖猴子
[27:23] Look, we don’t want any trouble. 我们不想惹什么麻烦
[27:25] We just need to get back to the continent. 只想回到陆地上去
[27:27] The continent? That pile of rubble? 陆地 你是说那堆石头吗
[27:33] My family’s there, so if you could just… 我全家都在那儿 如果你能
[27:36] Your family? That is so sweet. 你全家吗 听上去好幸福哦
[27:40] I hope you said goodbye, 希望你已经和他们告别过了
[27:42] because there’s no way back. 因为你不可能再回去了
[27:44] Yes, there is. Don’t you remember, Captain? 能的 你忘了吗 船长
[27:47] You can sail to Switchback Cove 只要到回转湾
[27:49] and catch the current back from there. 借着那里的洋流回去就行
[27:51] It’s like a steel trap, this noggin is. 我的脑子可真灵
[27:53] Thank you, Mister Flynn. 弗林先生 可真谢谢你了
[27:57] See? I knew there was a way home. 看 我就知道能回家
[27:59] There is no home! 想得美
[28:03] There is only here. 这就是你们唯一的归宿
[28:04] And here, your ship belongs to me. 而且你的船也得归我
[28:10] Battle stations! 准备作战
[28:17] Fly the colors! 升旗
[28:21] Now surrender your ship or face my fury. 不把船交出来 就尝尝我的厉害吧
[28:25] Or face your furry what? 尝尝你的奇怪的什么
[28:27] Not “Furry”. Fury! 不是奇怪 是厉害
[28:30] Fire! 开火
[28:35] Hit the mammoth, win a prize. 打猛犸 拿大奖啊
[28:39] Fire the starboard cannons. 右舷炮开火
[28:41] I love this job! 太爽啦
[28:43] Shira, fetch. 希拉 上
[28:44] Aye-aye, Captain. 遵命 船长
[28:50] You almost made it. 就差那么一点儿
[28:52] I don’t fight girls. 我不打女人
[28:57] I can see why. 因为你打不过吧
[28:59] Belly flop. 吃我一肚子
[29:02] Sid! 希德
[29:03] Let’s rumba, tiny. 跳个舞吧 小家伙
[29:06] Lights out, big fella. 你完了 大块头
[29:13] Manny! 曼尼
[29:24] Hello. 醒啦
[29:25] Buddy. Welcome to the party. 哥们儿 欢迎来参加派对
[29:31] Let’s see what kind of moves you got. 让我们欣赏下你的舞姿吧
[29:33] Dance, little Scrat fish! 松鼠小鱼鱼 跳起来
[29:34] Dance your coconuts off! 跳得再激情点儿
[29:37] Happy dance. 真欢乐
[29:42] Look at him. 看他啊
[29:45] Where’s my bootie? Has anyone seen it? 我的吃的呢 谁看见了
[29:47] Dude, it’s right behind you. 在你后面
[29:49] Where? Where’s my bootie? 哪呢 在哪呢
[29:51] I can’t see it. 我瞧不见
[29:53] It’s all I can see. 满眼都是大屁股
[29:55] This is a lovely vacation. Best I’ve ever had. 这是我这辈子最棒的假期
[29:59] Morning, sunshine. 早安 天气真好
[30:00] Let me be the first to extend the hand of friendship. 我决定主动伸出手 一握泯恩仇
[30:05] That’s your foot. 这是你的脚
[30:07] Nothing gets by you, does it? 还真是什么都瞒不过你
[30:09] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[30:10] I bet you’re feeling lost, scared, confused. 你们一定既迷惘 恐慌又困惑
[30:14] Allow me to explain. 我来说明一下情况
[30:16] Help me out, boys. 配合我一下 兄弟们
[30:18] Captain’s going to sing a shanty! 船长要唱歌了
[30:22] Here you are on a boat. You’re adrift, you’re afloat. 身在孤舟兀兀中 漂泊不定万念空
[30:24] One might even say you’re stuck. 身陷此地不能动
[30:25] Well, I don’t want to gloat But I would like to note, 我不愿幸灾乐祸 但我要对你们说
[30:28] that you’re in luck. 你们运气很不错
[30:29] You’ve been saved by the ape that rules these waters, 海王猩猩救了你
[30:32] so forget about your wives and daughters. 忘掉你们的妻女
[30:34] First Mate introduce me to them, please! 大副 告诉他们我是谁
[30:37] Aye-aye, Captain Gutt. 遵命 肚肚船长
[30:39] – He’s the big and scary. – Elegant yet hairy. -他壮实又威风 -优雅还毛茸茸
[30:41] – Fear-inspiring. – Years from retiring. -令人恐慌 -年富力强
[30:44] – Looting, stealing. – Banana peeling. -抢掠杀烧 -擅剥香蕉
[30:46] Undisputed Master of the Seas. 无可争辩的海洋霸王
[30:49] – That’s me! – ‘Tis he! -是我 -是他
[30:50] – That’s me! – ‘Tis he! -是我 -是他
[30:51] – That’s me! – ‘Tis he! -是我 -是他
[30:52] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[30:54] I’m a primate pirate pioneer. 先进海盗我典型
[30:56] And these are my brave buccaneers, 强将手下无弱兵
[30:59] all of whom were once lost souls like you. 虽然一度迷失过
[31:01] It’s true. 没错
[31:02] – He rescued us. – He saved our butts. -他拯救我们 -他保护我们
[31:04] For that we owe our lives to Gutt. 他是我们的大恩人
[31:06] And assuming he doesn’t kill you, 若他放过你们小命
[31:09] you will owe him, too. 你们也会感激涕零
[31:11] Kill them? 杀他们吗
[31:13] Me? No, no. 我会吗 当然不
[31:15] Well, at least not this very large, useful mammoth. 至少会这留下这大块头长毛象
[31:19] Hands off. 手拿开
[31:21] Anyway. 总之
[31:22] Here we are on a ship moving at quite a clip 我们身在孤舟中 风驰电掣向前冲
[31:24] through the ever-shifting ice. 穿越多变的冰层
[31:26] Come along on a trip! 加入我们吧
[31:27] – That’s a hint! – That’s a tip! -这是暗示 -也是提醒
[31:28] That’s good advice! 一个不错的建议
[31:30] In a world that’s going under, 在这即将覆灭的世界
[31:32] to survive you must learn to plunder. 生存意味着烧杀抢掠
[31:34] Luckily that’s my field of expertise. 幸好这是我专长
[31:37] He’s the best. 他是最棒的
[31:38] – He’s a robbing, thieving. – We really should be leaving. -他抢骗偷拐 -我们必须离开
[31:40] – Weapon throwing. – We got to get going. -他是投掷高手 -我们马上就走
[31:42] – Sloth-slaying. – Wish we could be staying. -他专杀树懒 -我们还是留下吧
[31:44] Undisputed, uncontested. 无可争议 毋庸置疑
[31:46] – Monkey suited. – Yeah, you guessed it -一表猴才 -你说得很对
[31:48] Master of the seas. 海洋的霸王
[31:51] Please. 我的天
[31:52] – That’s me! – ‘Tis he! -是我 -是他
[31:53] – That’s me! – ‘Tis he! -是我 -是他
[31:54] – It’s who? – It’s you! -是谁 -是你
[31:55] Just testing, I knew. 考考你 我知道
[31:56] It’s me! 这就是我
[31:58] Good shanty, sir. 唱得好 先生
[32:00] “Captain Gutt”? Really? 肚肚船长 你真叫这个吗
[32:03] I have a little paunch, too. 我也有个好胃口
[32:04] But I wouldn’t name myself after it. 不过我不会拿它当我的名字
[32:08] That’s funny. You’re a funny guy. 真搞笑 你这人很有趣
[32:11] But that’s not how I got my name. 不过我并非因此得名
[32:13] These got me my name. 是这个让我声名远扬
[32:15] – I don’t get it. – No? -我没太懂 -是吗
[32:17] Okay. Let me give you a visual aid. 好 我让你看明白
[32:20] I just gently press here. 我轻轻地点一下这里
[32:22] – That tickles. – And go down like this. -好痒 -再这样划下来
[32:27] And then your innards become your outards. 然后你就会被开肠破肚
[32:32] I still don’t get it. 还是不懂
[32:34] Look, as much as I’m tempted to join a monkey, 我说 要我和一个猴子
[32:37] the Easter Bunny and a giant bag of pudding, 一只复活节兔子和一个大布丁袋子做队友
[32:41] I’ll pass. 还是算了吧
[32:43] No one’s going to stop me from getting back to my family. 没有人能阻挡我回家
[32:46] I’m going to lambada with your liver, buddy. 看我把你的肝挖出来
[32:49] Let me at him! 让我来
[32:52] That family is going to be the death of you. 你的家会变成你的致命弱点的
[32:58] First mate, jettison the deadweight. 大副 把他们扔下海
[32:59] Aye-aye, sir. Prepare the plank! 遵命 准备木板
[33:01] Prepare the plank! 准备木板
[33:03] Preparing the plank! 木板准备
[33:07] What? You want me to walk into the water? 干啥 你要我跳到水里吗
[33:09] I can’t because I just ate less than 20 minutes ago, 我刚吃完饭20分钟 不能跳的
[33:11] and you know the rule. 这样对身体不好
[33:13] That’s a myth. 那是伪科学
[33:14] Okay, as long as it’s safe. 好吧 安全就行
[33:19] – Wait! – Thank goodness. -等一下 -谢天谢地
[33:21] Dump the wench, too. 把那老娘们儿也扔下去
[33:24] Ladies first. 女士优先哟
[33:26] Such a nice boy. 真绅士
[33:28] Why can’t you be more like him, Sidney? 你就不能跟他学学吗 希德
[33:31] Granny, no! Wait! 奶奶 别去 等等
[33:34] Manny! 曼尼
[33:36] Get me to the vine. 把我转到绳子那儿去
[33:38] Yeah, yeah, got it. 好的 收到
[33:45] You all got some ugly goldfish. 你养的金鱼真难看
[33:48] Come on, a little more. 加油 再使点劲儿
[33:57] No! 不
[34:01] Extinct that mammoth! 干掉那长毛象
[34:03] Come on, Manny, kick his monkey butt! 曼尼加油 给那猴子点颜色看看
[34:05] Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[34:07] Eleven tons of landlubber blubber. 11吨重的死胖子
[34:10] I’m not fat! I’m poufy. 我不胖 只是毛发蓬松
[34:13] Too bad, tubby. 太可惜了 肥仔
[34:14] I could have used you. 你本来可以做我的手下
[34:16] Ain’t going to happen, Captain. 恕难从命 船长
[34:25] I got you, Granny. 奶奶 我来接着你
[34:27] Giddy up! Let’s go, let’s go. 驾驾 快走快走
[34:35] Does anyone have floaties? 有救生艇吗
[34:41] No! No! 不 不
[34:43] My bounty! 我的财宝
[35:00] They sunk our battleship. What are we going to do? 咱们的战舰被击沉了 怎么办
[35:03] We’re all going to drown. 我们都要被淹死啦
[35:06] You’re a sea creature, you idiot. 笨蛋 你本来就生活在海里
[35:09] Good point, sir. 你说得对
[35:11] Should I fly the white, Captain? 船长 要翻成白旗吗
[35:13] No! 不要
[35:14] Wait. What about Shira? 等一下 希拉怎么办
[35:16] – What about her? – Yeah, what about her? -怎么办 -对 怎么办
[35:18] Anyone else want to play “Captain”? 到底谁是船长
[35:22] Good. 很好
[35:23] Now come on, blubber-brain. Swim! 加把劲 蠢货 快推
[35:28] Gutt! Flynn! Anyone there? 肚肚船长 弗林 你们在吗
[35:31] Here. Grab hold. 这边 抓紧我
[35:33] No, go away. I’d rather drown. 不 走开 我宁愿被淹死
[35:36] Whatever the lady wants. 悉听尊便 女士
[35:42] I said I didn’t need your help. 我说过不需要你的帮助
[35:44] You’re welcome. So, care to join our scurvy crew? 别客气 要屈尊加入我们吗
[35:50] Two sloths, a mammoth and a saber? 两只树懒 一头猛犸 一只剑齿虎
[35:52] You guys are like the start of a bad joke. 这构思也太没笑点了
[35:54] And we saved you. 可我们救了你
[35:56] That makes you the punch line, kitty. 这不是很讽刺吗 小猫咪
[35:59] Don’t call me “kitty.” 别叫我小猫咪
[36:01] Okay, I won’t. 好的 不会了
[36:03] Kitty. 小猫咪
[36:05] If they kiss, I’m going to puke. 他们如果接吻 我就去吐
[36:06] What? Wait, no. 什么 绝不会
[36:26] Are we there yet? 我们到了吗
[36:31] I don’t think we’re ever going to get there. 我觉得永远也走不到了
[36:34] Maybe we should rest for a few hours. 我们休息一会儿吧
[36:36] Thank you. 多谢
[36:41] Night, Ellie. 晚安 艾丽
[36:51] I miss you, Dad. 老爸 我想你
[36:54] Well, that’s something you don’t see every day. 真是大开眼界
[36:57] Ethan! 伊桑
[37:02] I meant to do that. 我故意这样的
[37:04] I’ve never seen a mammoth sleep like that. 我从没见过这样睡觉的猛犸
[37:06] What? No, this just helps me think. 什么 不 这个姿势能帮助我思考
[37:09] It gets blood to the old noggin and away from the old… 能促进脑部血液循环
[37:11] Whatever. 当我没说
[37:15] Okay, that’s a little weird. 好吧 还是有点奇怪
[37:23] So, how are you doing, you know, with all of this? 出了这么多事 你还好吗
[37:26] Honestly, a little scared. 说实话 有点害怕
[37:30] Okay, a lot scared. 好吧 我怕极了
[37:32] Everything we knew is gone. 我们熟悉的一切都消逝了
[37:33] Yeah, I was pretty scared, too. 没错 我也很害怕
[37:35] I mean, not scared, but, like, concerned. 算不上害怕吧 应该是担忧
[37:41] Do you want to walk with me tomorrow? 明天一起走走好吗
[37:42] Try and get our minds off all this stuff. 散散心 换换情绪
[37:44] You want to walk with me? 你要和我散步吗
[37:46] You did almost flatten me this morning. 今天早上我差点被你压扁了
[37:48] So, I figure it can’t really go worse than that, right? 我想最坏也就是这样了 不是吗
[37:52] Yeah. 说得对
[37:53] Just one thing. 有个条件
[37:54] It’s totally no big deal, 不是什么大问题
[37:56] but you might want to lose the molehog. 不过最好不要带上那只鼹鼠
[37:58] Louis? Yeah, sure, not a problem. 路易斯吗 好 没问题
[38:08] Someone looks happy. 你心情不错哦
[38:10] Ethan’s great, isn’t he? 伊桑很棒 你说呢
[38:12] Baby, I know you like this one. 宝贝 我知道你喜欢他
[38:14] but just don’t let anyone change who you are, okay? 不过不要为了他放弃自我 好吗
[38:18] I know. 我懂
[38:22] You coming up? 上来睡吗
[38:27] I think I’m going to sleep down here tonight. 我今晚在下面睡了
[38:30] Okay. 好吧
[38:32] Night, baby. 晚安 宝贝
[38:33] Night, Mom. 晚安 妈妈
[38:36] Good night, Dad. 晚安 爸爸
[38:50] Chew this sandwich for me. 把这块三明治嚼了喂我
[38:53] Granny, why didn’t our family want us? 奶奶 为什么家里人抛弃了咱们
[38:56] What’s wrong with us? 咱们做错什么了吗
[38:57] They think we’re screw-ups and we can’t do anything right. 他们觉得咱们是废物 啥都能搞砸
[39:03] It’s a rat! 有耗子
[39:09] No! No! 松开 松开
[39:12] – Screw up. – Sid! -搞砸喽 -希德
[39:15] We’ll never make it home on this thing. 咱们划着这玩意没法回家
[39:17] Maybe you should have thought 真是天才 或许你在弄沉我们的冰船前
[39:19] of that before you capsized our berg, genius. 就应该想到这一点
[39:21] Yeah, trying to escape. 我是为了逃命
[39:22] – Wimp! – Whiner! -懦夫 -牢骚大王
[39:23] – Crybaby! – Land! -娇气包 -陆地
[39:24] Yeah, land! Wait, what? 对 陆地 等等 你说什么
[39:26] Not her. There! 没说她 看那边
[39:28] Land! 是陆地
[39:32] Everyone paddle. Paddle! 大家快划 划啊
[39:59] Food! I missed you so much! 好吃的 我想死你们了
[40:02] Look at me, I’ve wasted away. 看看我都瘦成什么样了
[40:11] Okay, snack time is over. We got to build a raft. 好了 别吃了 我们要做个木筏
[40:14] Manny. 曼尼
[40:15] Shira must really hate building rafts. 希拉是有多讨厌做木筏啊
[40:19] Go get her. She can help us get back. 抓住她 咱们回家要靠她呢
[40:20] Shira! 希拉
[40:46] Gotcha! 你跑不掉的
[40:56] Let go of me! 放开我
[40:57] Where do you think you’re going? 你想往哪儿跑啊
[41:02] Switchback Cove. 回转湾
[41:04] It’s the way home. 这那是回家的路
[41:07] Oh, no. 不
[41:08] You call this a ship you miserable runts? 这也叫做船吗 你们这些低等畜生
[41:11] Yeah, you little runts. Get to work. 小畜生们 赶紧干活
[41:13] Faster, you worthless, wormy sons of sorry excuses 快点 真没用 拿抱歉当借口的懦夫
[41:17] for shark bait weevils! 只配当鲨鱼诱饵
[41:19] – What did he say? – I don’t know. -他在说什么 -不知道
[41:21] Now get this chunk of ice seaworthy by sundown 日落之前把冰船造好
[41:24] or I will keelhaul the lot of you! 不然就把你们这帮家伙关进船底
[41:29] So what do you think? 你们怎么想
[41:30] Two words, anger management. 两个字 淡定
[41:33] I’m talking about the current. 我在说当务之急的事儿呢
[41:35] Diego’s right. We found the way home. 迭戈是对的 我们找到了回家的路
[41:39] Yeah, that’s great. Too bad we don’t have a ship. 很好 悲剧的是我们没有船
[41:43] Sure we do. It’s right there. 当然有 那不就是吗
[41:46] Well, that’s a flawless plan. 这计划真完美
[41:49] You want to pirate a pirate ship from pirates. 你们想从海盗手里抢走海盗船吗
[41:52] It pains me to say this, but our prisoner has a point. 不得不承认我们的囚犯说的有道理
[41:54] Yeah, well… 好吧
[41:55] Guys. The trees have ears. 大家看 隔树有耳
[42:15] Wait a minute, maybe we can help each other. 等等 或许我们可以相互帮忙
[42:20] Hey, little fellas. Hey, come on out. 小伙计们 快出来
[42:23] No, no, it’s okay. We’re not going to hurt you. 不要怕 没事的 我们不会伤害你们
[42:28] How about you and us against the pirates, huh? 我们联手对抗海盗如何
[42:34] You got no idea what I’m saying, do you? 是不是听不懂我的话
[42:36] Okay, ship, me want. 我们需要 船
[42:40] Yeah, nice try Jungle Jim. 你以为你是猛犸泰山啊
[42:42] Go ahead make fun. He got it. 尽管取笑我吧 他已经听懂了
[42:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:51] May I try? 我来试试吧
[42:52] Yeah, knock yourself out. 随你的便吧
[42:53] Okay, watch this. 看好了
[42:59] Sick sloths sip broth, sick sloths sip broth. 树上树懒喝素汤 树上树懒喝素汤
[43:24] That, they got? 这也行
[43:35] Yup, they’re in. 他们要加入了
[43:36] Great, we’ll free your buddies 好的 我们会救出你们的同伴
[43:38] and we can all work together 大家同心协力
[43:39] to kick a little pirate booty. 抢走海盗的战利品
[44:00] Easy, kitty. Water. 放松 猫咪 给你水
[44:03] You need it. 你需要喝水
[44:06] I don’t need anything from you. 我不要你的任何东西
[44:08] Fine, die of thirst. That will really show me. 好 等你渴死的时候就知道要不要了
[44:10] Wait. 等等
[44:12] I’ll take it. 把水给我
[44:14] Thank you. 多谢
[44:15] You have a way of saying 你说谢谢的时候
[44:16] “Thank you” That makes it sound like “Drop dead.” 口气却像是说 去死吧
[44:19] It’s a gift. 这也是本事
[44:21] Well, you’re pretty soft, for a saber. 对剑齿虎来说 你真娘
[44:23] Excuse me, I am not soft. 什么 我才不娘
[44:25] I happen to be a remorseless assassin. 我曾经是个无情的杀手
[44:27] Diego-poo! 迭戈宝贝
[44:29] Hey, I made you another coral necklace. 我又给你做了个珊瑚项链
[44:31] He keeps losing them. 你老是弄丢
[44:36] Yeah, I think I’m starting to get why you’re not in a pack. 我开始明白你为什么脱离族群了
[44:38] Listen, I chose to leave my pack, all right? 我是自愿的好不好
[44:41] Congratulations, warrior princess. 恭喜了 勇敢的公主
[44:43] So did I. 我也是
[44:45] – Really? – What? -真的吗 -什么
[44:46] Nothing, I just know how hard that is 没什么 我懂那有多艰难
[44:49] walking away from everything you know. 离开你熟悉的一切
[44:51] Oh, great, are we going to braid each other’s fur now? 太好了 接着我们该互相梳头了吧
[44:54] Funny. Really funny. 好笑 真好笑
[44:56] Can I tell you the difference between you and me? 我能告诉你我们之间的不同吗
[44:58] I wouldn’t still be wearing that necklace? 区别是我不戴项链吗
[45:01] No, we both might have wanted out of pack life 我们是都离群而居
[45:03] but at least I didn’t trade one pack for another. 但至少我不会出卖朋友
[45:06] I got something more. 我拥有更多的东西
[45:07] Oh, yeah, what’s that? 是吗 是什么
[45:10] – A herd. – What’s the difference? -团队 -那有什么差别
[45:12] We have each other’s backs. 我们相互照应
[45:13] Gutt has my back. I’m his first mate. 肚肚船长会照应我 我是他的大副
[45:16] Really? 真的吗
[45:17] Because I don’t see 那我怎么没看见
[45:18] Gutt sending out any search parties for you. 肚肚派人来救你
[45:21] You know, you won’t beat him. 你打不过他 这你应该知道
[45:23] Your big furry friend over there? 至于你那个毛茸茸的大块头朋友
[45:25] He has no idea what he’s up against. 他根本不知道要对付的是什么人
[45:27] Yeah, but neither does Gutt. 是吗 不过肚肚也一样
[45:30] Unwind the binds, don’t let go until we’re all on board. 解开绳索 等我们都上了船再放手
[45:32] Okay, we need precision timing from everyone 大家要控制好时间
[45:35] to get that ship. 才能抢到船
[45:36] Half-pint, you got your end covered, right? 矮小子 你负责的事情都准备好了吗
[45:44] I’m going to take that as a “Yes.” Diego? 我就当你没问题了 迭戈
[45:46] I’ll free his little friends. 我负责救出他们的朋友
[45:47] Sid and Granny? 希德和奶奶呢
[45:48] Untie the ship, sir! 松开绳 长官
[45:50] Right, unwind the vines, 对 解开船绳
[45:51] and don’t let go until we’re all on board. 等我们都上了船 再放手
[45:54] We’re relying on you, Sid. You got that? 全靠你了 希德 你明白吗
[45:56] Yes, sir. Totally focused, sir. 明白 全力以赴
[45:58] Don’t worry. 别担心
[45:59] It’ll be easy since we don’t have to guard Shira anymore. 少个人手来看守希拉就容易多了
[46:06] We need to move, now. 必须得立刻行动了
[46:08] Squint, batten down the hatches. 斜眼 封闭舱门
[46:10] Raz, hoist the anchor. 雷兹 起锚
[46:12] And, Gupta, fly the colors. 盖普塔去升旗
[46:14] Of course, Captain. 好的 船长
[46:16] We’re setting sail for vengeance, lads. 我们的复仇之航就要开启了
[46:19] I love vengeance. 我就爱复仇
[46:22] Captain! 船长
[46:23] Shira! Oh, what a relief! 希拉 真是松了口气
[46:26] I thought we’d lost you. 我以为我们失去了你
[46:28] The mammoth. He washed ashore with me. 我跟那头长毛象一起被冲上岸的
[46:30] What? He’s here? 什么 他在这里
[46:33] Did you sink your fangs into him? Did he beg for his life? 你咬伤他了吗 他跪地求饶了吗
[46:36] No, the saber took me down. 没有 那只剑齿虎把我打败了
[46:39] You’re a failure. 你这个失败者
[46:41] I need warriors, 我需要的是勇士
[46:44] and all I have are kitty cats and bunny rabbits. 不是小猫咪和小白兔
[46:47] And a seal and a kangaroo. 或是海豹和袋鼠
[46:50] You take the saber down, or you die trying. 就是死也应该干掉那只剑齿虎
[46:54] No excuses. 别找借口
[46:58] Yes, Captain. 是 船长
[46:59] Mr. Squint. 斜眼
[47:00] Aye, sir. 是 船长
[47:02] You’re first mate now. 你现在是大副了
[47:04] Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of cool with me, Captain. 太好了 遵命 船长
[47:07] Out of my way, saber. You answer to me now. 别挡路 虎妞 你现在听我指挥
[47:10] Gutt, listen, he’s coming for the… 肚肚船长 他来是为了抢…
[47:48] Grab your weapons, mates! 伙计们 拿起武器
[47:54] Not the spoon, Flynn. 不是勺子 弗林
[47:58] Follow me! 跟我来
[47:59] Yeah, let’s do this. 冲啊
[48:02] Let me at him! Yeah! 让我来干掉他
[48:10] Guys, that’s not necessary, really. 不必这样 真的
[48:13] I love you, too, yeah. 我也爱你们
[48:15] Get to the ship, don’t screw up. 只搞船 不搞砸
[48:17] Get to the ship, don’t screw up. 只搞船 不搞砸
[48:19] – Unwind the vines. – Don’t let go. -松开绳 -别松手
[48:21] – Unwind the vines. – Don’t let go. -松开绳 -别松手
[48:23] – Unwind the vines. – Don’t let go. -松开绳 -别松手
[48:24] Oh, yummo! 好吃的
[48:29] Sid, no! It’s a lotus berry. 别吃 希德 那是毒莓
[48:32] It will paralyze you. 吃了会全身麻痹
[48:33] Oh, please. I know my berries. 拜托 我最懂莓果了
[48:36] Don’t swallow. 不要吃
[48:38] See, I’m fine. 看 我没事吧
[48:39] If there’s one thing I know, it’s berries. 如果我只懂一样东西 那就是莓果
[49:15] Yeah, finally! 大对决
[49:19] Who’s the Easter Bunny now? 看看谁是复活节兔子
[49:28] – It worked, he bought it! – Come on! -成功 他中计了 -快啊
[49:30] No, no! 不
[49:32] It’s been a diversion. 这是调虎离山计
[49:33] I know, I’m having a blast. 是躲猫猫 真有意思
[49:35] No, pinhead, they’re stealing my ship. 不是 你这笨蛋 他们要偷我的船
[49:43] One thing, Sid. You couldn’t do one thing? 希德 就这一件事你都做不好吗
[49:46] Look at you. 看看你
[49:48] Sid, can you hear me? 希德 听见我说话吗
[49:49] Bye-bye. 再见
[49:50] Say something, buddy. 快说话 伙计
[49:53] Let’s get them! 抓住他们
[49:55] Let’s go. 快走
[49:58] The ship! 船跑了
[50:00] Come on, we’ve got to catch it before it hits open water! 快点 我们要在它驶入大海之前追上它
[50:07] Sorry. All right, I’ll hold you higher. 抱歉 我提高点
[50:09] Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[50:13] Say adieu, mammoth! 再见吧 长毛象
[50:16] Adieu! 再见
[50:17] Sorry, buddy. 抱歉 伙计
[50:27] I’m coming, Sid. 希德我来了
[50:36] I got you! I got you! I got you! 接住了 接住了
[50:44] I’m coming for you, mammoth. 我来了 长毛象
[51:01] Diego! 迭戈
[51:02] Come on! 快
[51:07] Come on, move it! 快点
[51:20] Why are you doing this? 你为什么这么做
[51:21] You don’t understand. I don’t have a choice. 你不明白 我没得选
[51:24] You don’t have to live this way, Shira. 你不必再跟着他们混 希拉
[51:26] You’ll be safe with us. 你可以和我们呆在一起
[51:27] – We take care of each other. – Diego! -我们相互照应 -迭戈
[51:30] I can’t hold on much longer. 我坚持不了多久了
[51:33] Diego! 迭戈
[51:34] Come with us. 跟我们走吧
[51:36] Come with me. 跟我走
[51:50] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[51:51] I’ve got your back. 我来断后
[52:17] So long, banana breath. Thanks for the ship! 再见 香蕉猴 谢谢你的船
[52:44] Oh, no, he’s gone forever! 不 他要永远离开我们了
[52:48] Oh! There he is. 又回来了
[52:58] Shore leave is over. 岸上假期结束了
[53:00] Get your sorry carcasses on board now. 你们这帮懒骨头快上船
[53:15] Gutt, I can explain. 肚肚船长 听我解释
[53:17] When this ends… 这件事情结束后
[53:19] I’ll have a tiger’s skin hanging on my wall. 我会在我的墙上挂张虎皮
[53:23] I don’t care whose. 要么是他的要么就是你的
[53:29] That mammoth has taken my ship 那头长毛象偷走了我的船
[53:31] my bounty 我的战利品
[53:32] and now the loyalty of my crew. 还有我属下的忠诚
[53:35] I will destroy him 我要毁了他
[53:39] and everything he loves. 和他所爱的一切
[54:25] Wait for it. Wait for it. 等它过来 等它过来
[54:38] That was awesome. 太棒了
[54:40] Can I ask you guys something? 我能问你们一件事吗
[54:41] How are you both so happy? 为什么你们会这么开心
[54:43] Doesn’t it weigh on you that the world might be ending? 世界末日来了 你们怎么就没一点压力
[54:45] Can I tell him our secret? 能告诉他我们的秘密吗
[54:49] Come here. Come here. 过来 过来
[54:50] We’re very, very stupid. 因为我们非常非常白痴
[54:58] But, still, you’re not a teensy bit concerned about… 但是 你们一点都不关心迫近的死亡吗
[55:01] I don’t know, say, imminent death? 我无法理解
[55:08] I’m going to go find Peaches. 我要去找小桃
[55:14] Guys, over here. Come on, it’s a shortcut. 大家来走这边的捷径
[55:17] You’re going to love this. 你一定会喜欢这个
[55:18] Come on, girls, let’s have some fun. 快点 大家来找点乐子
[55:22] – This is so cool. – It’s like we’re upside down. -这真酷 -就像世界颠倒过来
[55:25] That is amazing. 太神奇了
[55:27] Echo! 有回音
[55:34] Too bad your molehog friend isn’t here, huh? 可惜你的鼹鼠朋友没来
[55:37] You’re not really friends with him, are you? 你俩不是那种真朋友吧
[55:39] Yeah, come clean, Peaches. 是啊 澄清一下吧 小桃
[55:40] Are you friends with that awkward little rodent or not? 你跟那笨蛋小动物是朋友吗
[55:43] I mean… 我是说
[55:44] Louis and I, we’ve hung out or whatever. 我和路易斯是经常在一起玩什么的
[55:47] But, no, we’re not really friends-friends. 但是我们并不是真正的朋友
[55:51] Not friends? 不是朋友
[55:53] Louis! I… 路易斯 我
[55:56] Busted. 被逮到了
[56:01] Good to know. 知道了也好
[56:03] Louis, wait. 路易斯等等
[56:07] He even runs away like a loser. 逃跑的样子也很逊
[56:08] Whoa, Peaches, don’t stress. You’re with us now. 不用担心 你现在是我们的一员了
[56:12] Yeah, stress is so stressful. 是啊 沮丧的感觉真沮丧
[56:15] Yeah, girl, if you’re going to 姑娘 如果你要担心什么
[56:16] stress about something, stress about your hair. 还不如担心怎么改善一下你的发型
[56:19] I know, right? This humidity, I can’t stand it. 我知道 这里太潮湿了 受不了
[56:26] Guys, we should get out of here. 各位 我们得赶紧离开这里
[56:28] Are you kidding? This is epic! 开玩笑吗 这可是见证奇迹的时刻
[56:32] Go! Go! Go! 快跑 快跑
[56:41] How sick was that? 真惊险啊
[56:43] Yo, that was insane. 真疯狂
[56:46] Hey, Peach, loosen up! Have some fun. 小桃 放松 多有趣啊
[56:49] Fun, you call that fun? I’m out of here. 有趣 那也叫有趣 我要走了
[56:52] Come on, do you really want to go back… 得了吧 你真的要抛弃我们
[56:55] to hanging with a weird molehog freak and give all of this up? 和那个奇怪的鼹鼠朋友混在一起吗
[56:59] I mean, it’s bad enough that your family is half possum and… 你家人有一半负鼠血统已经够糟的了
[57:01] Bad enough? 够糟的
[57:02] There is nothing bad about being part of my family. 成为我家庭里的一员一点也不糟糕
[57:06] I like hanging by my tail. 我就喜欢倒吊着睡觉
[57:07] And if you geniuses are normal, 如果你们那样才叫正常
[57:09] this species is going to end up extinct. 那这个物种肯定会绝种
[57:12] Yeah, well, your species is going to be extinct first. 是吗 你们的物种才会先绝种
[57:15] Burn! 真火爆
[57:17] We’re the same species, genius. 我们是同一物种 各位天才
[57:19] What? Double burn. 什么 更爆了
[57:41] Hey, I can wiggle my toe again. 我的脚趾又可以动了
[57:43] The important one, the little piggy who went to market. 最重要的那根 第一根脚趾
[57:47] Wait! I’m talking again. 等等 原来我已经可以说话了
[57:49] I had so many things trapped inside of me 我有好多话想说
[57:51] that I couldn’t say. 却说不出来
[57:53] Like, “Hey, I’m not dead!” 比如”我还没死”
[57:56] And, “Why does a hurricane have an eye but not an ear?” 还有”为什么飓风有眼却没有耳”
[57:58] I’ll push him overboard. You guys say it was an accident. 我要把他丢海里 你们就当成是意外吧
[58:02] I’m in. How about you, Diego? Diego? 我赞成 你呢 迭戈
[58:06] Hey, relax, buddy! 放松 伙计
[58:08] Captain Crazy and his floating petting zoo are history. 疯狂船长和他的水上宠物园已成历史了
[58:11] Come on! We’re finally heading home! 高兴点 我们终于可以回家了
[58:14] I don’t know what’s wrong with me. 我也不知道是怎么了
[58:15] I can’t eat, can’t sleep. 吃不下 睡不着
[58:16] Maybe I’m coming down with something. 可能生病了吧
[58:20] I know what you’ve got. 我知道是怎么回事
[58:22] The L word. L开头的那个词
[58:23] Yeah, leprosy. 对 癫痫病
[58:25] No, Sid, it’s four letters. 希德 不是 是4个字母的那个
[58:28] It starts with “L,” Ends with “E.” 以L开头 E结尾的那个
[58:31] Lice! 长虱子吗
[58:32] No, Diego, my friend, is in love. 迭戈 我的朋友恋爱了
[58:36] Oh, yeah! Love. 对 是爱
[58:39] You mean with the pirate? No. 跟那个海盗吗 不可能
[58:41] Shira’s gotten under your skin. Come on, admit it. 希拉占据了你的心 承认吧
[58:44] A rugged saber like you. 一个你这样暴躁的剑齿虎
[58:47] A more rugged saber like her. 和另一个更暴躁的母剑齿虎
[58:49] No, no, no. You guys are dead wrong. 不 不 你们绝对搞错了
[58:54] Denial is the clincher. You’re in love, pussy cat! 欲盖弥彰啊 你恋爱了 小猫猫
[58:58] Diego and Shira Sitting in a tree 迭戈和希拉树上坐
[59:01] K-l-S-S-l-N-G 玩亲亲
[59:03] Real mature, guys. Real mature. 你们真幼稚
[59:05] Then comes marriage 夫妻双双入洞房
[59:06] Then comes a baby in the baby carriage sucking his thumb. 生个宝宝舔手指
[59:12] Diego. 迭戈
[59:19] Diego. 迭戈
[59:22] Shira? 希拉
[59:24] I wanted to come with you. 我要和你走
[59:29] She’s beautiful. 她真漂亮
[59:31] Sid… 希德
[59:33] I adore a sloth who cares nothing about personal hygiene. 我超爱那种不讲卫生的树懒
[59:37] That’s me, baby. 我就是 宝贝
[59:40] Granny. 奶奶
[59:41] Come to me, Granny. 到我这来 奶奶
[59:46] Well, hello. 你好
[59:48] The wrinklier the raisin, the sweeter the fruit. 熟果最好吃 熟女最有味
[59:53] Granny likey. 奶奶喜欢
[59:54] Granny likey very much. 奶奶非常喜欢
[59:59] – Guys, aren’t you paying attention? – Manny… -伙计们 你们没看到吗 -曼尼
[1:00:03] – Manny, are you there? – Ellie? -曼尼 是你吗 -艾丽
[1:00:05] We’re over here, Manny. 我们在这儿 曼尼
[1:00:07] This way, Daddy. 快过来 老爸
[1:00:09] I really need you. 我需要你
[1:00:11] I know, honey. Stay there. 我知道 亲爱的 待在那儿别动
[1:00:15] I’m coming. 我来了
[1:00:16] You were right, Manny. You’re always right. 你是对的 曼尼 你说的永远没错
[1:00:20] No, look, I was… 不 我…
[1:00:22] Wait a minute. Ellie would never say that. 等等 艾丽可不会说这话
[1:00:24] Manny? Manny. 曼尼 曼尼
[1:00:27] No, they’re not real. They’re monsters! 不 他们不是真的 他们是怪物
[1:00:30] They’re sirens. Don’t listen to them! 他们是海妖 别听他们的
[1:00:32] Who can take the sunrise Sprinkle it with dew 太阳当空照 花儿对我笑
[1:00:38] No! They may look real, but they’re not. 不 别上当 但他们不是真的
[1:00:41] They’re going to destroy the ship. 他们会毁掉我们的船
[1:00:44] Come on, tiger. Swim with me. 来吧 我的小老虎 和我一起游泳吧
[1:00:48] Sid… 希德…
[1:00:50] I have a snack for you. 我为你准备了点吃的
[1:00:55] And she cooks, too. 她居然还会做饭
[1:00:58] Sid, no! 希德 不
[1:01:15] Why are we kissing? 我们干嘛要亲嘴
[1:01:17] Because cruises are romantic 可能是月色太美太温柔了吧
[1:01:22] Five more seconds and we’d have been goners. 再晚5秒钟我们就死定了
[1:01:25] Call me. 记得打电话给我
[1:02:36] Here, girl. 来这边 小姑娘
[1:02:38] Here, Precious. 到这边来 小宝
[1:02:41] She thinks she finally found her pet. 她觉得她找到她的宠物了
[1:02:44] Good girl. Here you go. 乖孩子 给你
[1:02:47] Granny, can’t you throw imaginary food 奶奶 幻想的宠物
[1:02:49] to your imaginary pet? 就用幻想的食物喂就好了
[1:02:53] Enough already. 别再浪费了
[1:02:55] We need to keep a lookout for home. 我们还不知道什么时候能回家呢
[1:02:57] Ignore them, Precious. 别理他们 小宝
[1:02:59] I do. 我自有打算
[1:03:11] You can’t take your eyes off her for one minute. 你的视线一分钟也不能离开她
[1:03:12] Nope, it’s like having a child. 是啊 就像照看小孩一样
[1:03:16] Only without any of the joy. 只不过她可没小孩那么可爱
[1:03:17] Hey, brain trust… 军师们
[1:03:19] brace for impact. 注意前方
[1:03:25] Guys, look. 伙计们 看啊
[1:03:27] We’re almost home! 我们就要到家了
[1:03:28] Buddy, I never doubted you. 老兄 我一直相信你能带我们回家
[1:03:30] Me either 我也是
[1:03:31] Except for the six or seven times 除了那六七次
[1:03:33] I thought we were going to die. 我们差点没命以外
[1:03:51] What’s wrong, sweetheart? 怎么了 亲爱的
[1:03:52] You ever say something you knew you couldn’t take back? 你说过覆水难收的话吗
[1:03:54] Is this about Louis? 你是在说路易斯吧
[1:03:56] I messed up so bad, Mom. 我搞砸了一切 妈妈
[1:03:58] It’s okay. It happens. 没关系 这很正常
[1:04:00] Cute boys can whiplash your brain. No doubt about that. 小女孩都会被帅哥洗脑 你也不例外
[1:04:04] But Ethan was the wrong guy. 不过伊桑和我想象中的不一样
[1:04:06] And you figured it out. 幸好你发现了
[1:04:07] You’ll know what to say to Louis. 我想你知道该怎么向路易斯解释
[1:04:15] What’s going on? 怎么了
[1:04:22] The land bridge. 大陆桥
[1:04:25] It’s gone. 不见了
[1:04:29] We’re trapped! 我们被困住了
[1:04:33] But we were supposed to meet Dad here. 说好要在这里等爸爸的
[1:04:36] What are we going to do? 现在怎么办
[1:04:50] Ellie! 艾丽
[1:04:52] Peaches! 小桃
[1:04:57] Oh, no. The land bridge. 哦 不 大陆桥不见了
[1:04:59] But if it’s gone… 如果它不见了
[1:05:01] – how are we going to… – Sid! -那我们该怎么 -希德
[1:05:02] No, they have to be on the other side. 不 他们会在另一边等我们
[1:05:04] Manny, there is no other side. 曼尼 大陆桥没有另一边
[1:05:06] They have to be here. 他们一定会在那儿等我的
[1:05:07] Ellie! 艾丽
[1:05:09] Peaches! 小桃
[1:05:11] I’m here! 我回来了
[1:05:14] Please… she’s got to be here. 你们一定要在这里等我啊
[1:05:27] Dad! 老爸
[1:05:28] – Wait, did you hear that? – Manny… -等等 你们听见了吗 -曼尼
[1:05:30] No, I heard something. I heard it! 我听到了 我真的听到了
[1:05:36] – Is that? – Peaches? There she is! -是那边吗 -小桃 是她
[1:05:38] Dad! 老爸
[1:05:39] We’re coming, sweetie. Don’t move! 我们来了 亲爱的 在那儿别动
[1:05:42] Daddy! 老爸
[1:05:43] Peaches! 小桃
[1:05:45] Welcome home, Daddy. 欢迎回家 老爸
[1:05:47] Let go of me. 放开我
[1:05:49] What are the odds? 真巧啊
[1:05:50] We were just talking about you. 我们刚刚还在讨论你
[1:05:53] You like the new ship? I call her Sweet Revenge. 这艘新船怎么样 我叫它甜蜜复仇号
[1:05:59] And look here. We’ve got the catch du jour. 看这里 今天收获颇丰啊
[1:06:04] Ellie. 艾丽
[1:06:05] I’m all right. 我没事
[1:06:07] Let my daughter go. 放了我女儿
[1:06:09] It’s okay. 没关系
[1:06:10] He wants me. And he’s going to get me. 他只是想抓我 朝我来吧
[1:06:17] Sacrificing yourself for your daughter. How touching. 为了女儿牺牲自我 真感人啊
[1:06:22] How predictable. 这也是人之常情
[1:06:24] Now come and get her. 过来赎她吧
[1:06:33] Good day, mate. 你好吗 伙计
[1:06:34] You remember us? 还记得我们吗
[1:06:35] We’re the bad guys. 我们可不是什么好人
[1:06:37] All right, let them go. 好了 可以放了他们了吧
[1:06:40] I don’t think so. 我可不这么想
[1:06:42] You destroyed everything I had. 你摧毁了我曾经拥有的一切
[1:06:45] I’m just returning the favor. 我现在要还你这份人情
[1:06:47] No! 不
[1:06:51] I warned you. 我可警告过你
[1:06:53] Stop! 住手
[1:06:57] Let the mammoth go! 放开那些猛犸象
[1:07:00] Weiner? 温纳
[1:07:03] Who brought the muscle to the party? 这个大块头是谁
[1:07:04] Louis, don’t! 路易斯 不要
[1:07:06] What’s he doing? He’s going to get himself killed. 他在干嘛 他们会宰了他的
[1:07:08] It’s okay, I can handle him. 没关系 我能搞定它
[1:07:10] How cute, a hero. 好可爱的小英雄啊
[1:07:13] Let’s see what bravery gets you. 我倒要看看你有多大胆子
[1:07:16] Gupta, give the lad your weapon. 盖普塔 给他武器
[1:07:19] Nice knowing you, kid. 幸会啊 小伙子
[1:07:33] Let’s dance, hero. 我们开始吧 小英雄
[1:07:53] Don’t stand there like barnacles. Get him! 都别傻站着 去抓他
[1:07:58] Oi, going somewhere, mate? 这是去哪儿啊 伙计
[1:08:06] Let me at him. 我来对付他
[1:08:12] Any last words? 死前有话要说吗
[1:08:14] Precious! 小宝
[1:08:16] Will you stop with the Precious? 别提你那个小宝了
[1:08:22] Mummy. 我的妈啊
[1:08:26] Well, I guess we showed them, huh? 看 我们把他们吓跑了
[1:08:28] – Precious! – That’s your pet? -小宝 -这就是你的宠物
[1:08:34] Maybe that crazy old bat isn’t that crazy after all. 也许这个老太婆并没有看上去那么疯
[1:08:40] Nope, she’s nuts. 不 她还是有点傻
[1:08:41] You waiting for a formal invitation, fancy pants? 在等邀请函吗 娘娘腔
[1:08:45] Get in. 来吧
[1:08:46] I’m going to regret this. 我会后悔的
[1:08:50] Bombs away! 导弹发射
[1:08:58] Don’t be a scaredy cat. 别像吓破胆的小猫一样啊
[1:09:08] This smells worse than me. 闻着比我还臭
[1:09:09] Precious, set your flippers 45 degrees north. 小宝 调转向北45度
[1:09:13] Granny’s done running. 该奶奶出马了
[1:09:15] Back off. 让开
[1:09:16] It’s okay, I’m on your side. 别怕 我是来帮你的
[1:09:18] I knew you were a traitor. 我就知道你是叛徒
[1:09:21] Your little bunny nose 你生气时候
[1:09:22] wiggles in the cutest way when you’re mad. 小鼻子摇起来真可爱
[1:09:26] Your nine lives are over, kitty. 你有九条命也不管用了 小猫咪
[1:09:28] Silly rabbit… 傻兔子…
[1:09:29] piracy doesn’t pay. 没事当什么海盗
[1:09:31] Hey, that’s not cool. 这可不妙
[1:09:40] Anyone have a body wipe? 谁给我块澡巾
[1:09:42] Suck it up, buttercup. How’s it looking? 闭嘴吧 小毛毛 情况怎么样
[1:09:47] Not good, Granny sir. 不太好 奶奶长官
[1:09:49] Full speed ahead! 全速前进
[1:09:51] Dive, dive, dive! 下潜 下潜
[1:10:00] Fire! 开火
[1:10:09] This feels so good! 感觉真不错
[1:10:12] Thank you, Mister Whale. 谢谢你 鲸鱼先生
[1:10:14] – Hi, Manny. – Sid! -嗨 曼尼 -希德
[1:10:16] Help! 救命
[1:10:20] Mom! 妈妈
[1:10:23] No, Peaches, I’ll get your mother. You stay there. 不 小桃你别动 我去救你妈妈
[1:10:25] Hurry, Manny. 快来 曼尼
[1:10:30] Payback time. 复仇时间到
[1:10:32] Manny! 曼尼
[1:10:34] – Ellie! – I got this, Dad. -艾丽 -我来对付他 老爸
[1:10:36] Peaches, no! It’s too dangerous! 不 小桃 太危险了
[1:10:39] Not if you’re half-possum! 有负鼠血统还怕这个
[1:10:57] She did it. 她做到了
[1:10:59] My daughter’s all grown up. 我的女儿真的长大了
[1:11:05] That’s my girl. 这才是我闺女
[1:11:10] We need to get out of here. 我们得快点离开这儿
[1:11:12] Go, go, I’m right behind you. 快点 我来断后
[1:11:15] I’m right behind you. 不 是我来断你的后路
[1:11:17] Dad! 老爸
[1:11:27] No! 不
[1:11:31] There’s nowhere to run, Manny. 你跑不了了 曼尼
[1:11:45] You know, this ocean isn’t big enough for the both of us. 你懂的 一海不容二龙
[1:11:49] Don’t worry… 不过别担心
[1:11:50] you won’t take up much space once I flatten you. 被我摆平之后你就没那么占地儿了
[1:12:07] I told you, tubby… 我告诉过你 胖子
[1:12:09] you shouldn’t have messed with the Master of the Seas. 你不该和大海之王作对
[1:12:13] You know, sometimes, it pays to weigh eleven tons! 其实有时候 11吨的体重能派上用场
[1:12:18] Bon voyage, monkey boy! 一路顺风 臭猴子
[1:12:30] Did somebody hail a whale? 有人来欢迎鲸鱼吗
[1:12:36] So, you must be Precious. 你一定就是小宝
[1:12:40] Mission accomplished, Granny. 任务完成 奶奶
[1:12:43] Who says old ladies can’t drive? 谁说老太太当不了好司机
[1:12:56] Oh, Captain Gutt! 肚肚船长
[1:13:00] That’s me! 是我
[1:13:03] Let’s rule the seas together. 我们一起来统治海洋吧
[1:13:06] Aye, aye. 遵命
[1:13:21] Dad! 老爸
[1:13:24] How’s that for an entrance? 这样出场够体面吧
[1:13:31] Dad! 老爸
[1:13:34] Manny. 曼尼
[1:13:38] I told you your father would never give up on us. 我早就说过你老爸不会扔下我们不管的
[1:13:41] Never. 永远不会
[1:13:45] Hey, I actually… 其实我…
[1:13:51] You know, Sid… 希德 其实
[1:13:52] you’re not such a screw-up. 你其实并没有那么糟
[1:13:54] – Really? – Really. -真的吗 -真的
[1:13:56] You’re a hero. 你是个英雄
[1:13:59] You too, Granny. 你也是 奶奶
[1:14:01] Thanks, lady. 谢了 姐们
[1:14:02] So, still want me on your scurvy crew? 还想让我加入你们吗
[1:14:05] You bet. Welcome to our herd. 当然 欢迎入伙
[1:14:12] I can’t believe you did that for me. 真不敢相信你为了救我会那么做
[1:14:15] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:14:16] Someone once told me, no matter what… 有人告诉过我 不管怎样…
[1:14:19] you never leave a friend behind. 永远不要丢下朋友
[1:14:22] All this sweetness is going to rot my teeth. 我的牙都快酸倒了
[1:14:25] If I had any. 可惜我没牙了
[1:14:31] Our home is gone. 我们的家没了
[1:14:33] Where do we go now? 现在我们要去哪儿
[1:14:51] Momma loves you, too! 妈妈也爱你
[1:15:28] – I can’t wait to check this place out. – Yeah. -我都等不及要去四处转转了 -是啊
[1:15:30] – Excuse me? – Dad! -抱歉 -老爸
[1:15:32] When you two get off this ship, I expect you both to… 你们下船后 我希望你们都能
[1:15:36] have fun. 好好玩
[1:15:38] You’re a brave kid, Weiner. 你是个勇敢的孩子 温纳
[1:15:39] Wait, what? 等等 您说什么
[1:15:40] You heard me. You two should go out and explore. 你没听错 你们应该去转转 去探险
[1:15:44] Go where the day takes you. 去哪里都行
[1:15:47] But be back before sunset. 但日落前一定得回家
[1:15:49] An hour after sunset? 能不能日落后一小时
[1:15:51] Yeah, not a minute later. 好吧 不过晚一分钟也不行
[1:15:53] Deal. 成交
[1:15:54] I love you, Dad. 我爱你 老爸
[1:16:02] Okay if we hang with you guys? 能带上我们一起吗
[1:16:04] Sure. 当然
[1:16:05] I always liked him. 我一直都很喜欢他
[1:16:06] Louis the hero. Brave-a-licious. 英雄路易斯 勇敢的斗士
[1:16:12] She’s not my little girl anymore. 她再也不是我的小女孩儿了
[1:16:13] And you’re both going to be just fine. 你和她都会慢慢适应的
[1:16:16] I know. 我知道
[1:16:18] You know, Sidney? You’ve got yourself a nice family, here. 希德 你在这儿找到了属于你的家庭
[1:16:23] A real family. 一个真正的家庭
[1:16:25] Yeah, I’m pretty lucky. 是啊 我很幸运
[1:16:28] Here, chew this kiwi for me. 帮我把这个猕猴桃嚼碎
[1:16:30] Never again. 再也不用了
[1:16:41] Hey, sailor. 嗨 水手
[1:17:23] Welcome, brother. 欢迎你 我的兄弟
[1:17:28] Behold, Scratlantis. 看啊 这里是松鼠天堂
[1:18:29] No! 不要
[1:18:31] Stop! 住手
[1:18:34] Brother, rise above this base desire. 兄弟 控制内心的欲望
[1:18:37] Be more than a rodent. 超越自我
[1:19:24] We are, we are not your ordinary family 我们 我们不是普通的一家人
[1:19:30] But we can all agree that 但我们都认为
[1:19:31] We are, we are 我们 我们
[1:19:35] Close as close can be 亲密无间
[1:19:37] Too close! 太密了吧
[1:19:39] We are are are are are 我们是 是 是 是
[1:19:41] We are 我们
[1:19:42] We are are are are are 我们是 是 是 是
[1:19:44] We are 我们
[1:19:46] We are are are are are 我们是 是 是 是
[1:19:48] We are 我们
[1:19:50] We are 我们
[1:19:52] Family 是一家人
[1:19:53] So it don’t matter what it looks like we look perfect to me 长什么样都是最棒
[1:19:57] We got every kind of love I feel so lucky indeed 被爱包围多么幸运
[1:20:01] They can keep on talking it don’t matter to me 无话不谈多么开心
[1:20:04] Cause we are, we are 因为我们 我们
[1:20:07] Family 是一家人
[1:20:09] Family 是一家人
[1:20:10] We are, we are 我们 我们
[1:20:13] Ham and cheese 火腿芝士不离分
[1:20:14] No, it’s, “We are family.” 不 应该是 我们是一家人
[1:20:17] Okay so the links in our chain makes us strain 亲情无边让我牵挂
[1:20:21] But really they make us stronger 齐心协力才最强大
[1:20:25] And I wouldn’t replace not a thing mother 每个人都无可取代 老妈
[1:20:29] – Or father. – Go, Manny. -老爸 -加油 曼尼
[1:20:31] Cause we 因为
[1:20:32] Cause we come from everywhere 因为我们四处漂泊
[1:20:36] Searching for ones to care 终日寻找避风港湾
[1:20:39] Somehow we found it here 我们终于相聚于此
[1:20:43] We found us a home 共同建起我们的家
[1:20:47] We are, we are not your ordinary family 我们 我们不是普通的一家人
[1:20:52] But we can all agree that 但我们都认为
[1:20:54] We are, we are 我们 我们
[1:20:57] Close as close can be 亲密无间
[1:21:01] We are are are are are 我们是 是 是 是
[1:21:03] We are 我们
[1:21:05] We are are are are are 我们是 是 是 是
[1:21:07] We are 我们
[1:21:09] We are are are are are 我们是 是 是 是
[1:21:10] We are 我们
[1:21:12] We are we are 我们 我们
[1:21:15] Family 是一家人
[1:21:17] Family 一家人
[1:21:19] Family 一家人
[1:21:20] We are, we are 我们 我们
[1:21:23] Ham and cheese. 火腿芝士不离分
2012年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Ice Age:Dawn of the Dinosaurs(冰河世纪03)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Ice Age:Collision Course(冰河世纪05)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme