Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Ice Age:Collision Course(冰河世纪05)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Ice Age:Collision Course(冰河世纪05)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:冰河世纪05
英文名称:Ice Age:Collision Course
年代:2016

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:46] The universe… 宇宙…
[00:48] a vast expanse of space and matter. 一片广袤无垠的空间
[00:52] It includes all that we see,and all that we know. 包含了我们的所见和所知
[00:56] Since the beginning of time, 从一开始
[00:58] we have wondered how it came to be. 我们就想知道这一切是怎么形成的
[01:01] A gloriously orchestrated plan? 是因为一次光辉的造物计划
[01:04] A chance series of events? 亦或是一连串的意外
[01:07] Or something much, much dumber? 又或者是因为某些愚蠢至极的原因?
[05:26] It’s a beautiful day out here on the ice… 这是一个阳光明媚的日子在冰球场上…
[05:28] as father meets daughter in a quest for hockey supremacy. 父亲和女儿进行着亲子时光
[05:31] It’s Peaches meets Manny. 桃子对阵曼尼
[05:33] Mammoth meets mammoth. 长毛象对阵长毛象
[05:34] Mano a mano. 一场单打独斗
[05:35] Meema me moo-ma. 霸波儿奔
[05:36] Mama may mee-mee. 奔波尔霸
[05:38] Will you two quit it? 你们俩能安静点吗?
[05:39] M-okay. 霸…好吧
[05:41] Meanie. 刻薄鬼
[05:42] The blazing mammoth takes it on the breakaway. 激情四射的猛爸冲破的了防线
[05:44] There’s never been a player so tough, so graceful. 没有哪一个玩家能这样的飘逸,这样的优雅
[05:47] So desperate to score. 不顾一切的想要得分
[05:48] He fakes right,He fakes left. 他做出了精彩的假动作:左闪,右闪
[05:51] He fakes knowing how to play. 动作假得不能再假
[05:55] Huh?What’s wrong? 啊呀?怎么了?
[05:56] Lose something? 在找神马东西?
[05:58] Hey, what’s that stink I smell out there? It’s Manny! 嗨,是谁这么糗?是曼尼!
[06:00] Hey, hey. It’s Manny! 嘿,嘿,是曼尼!
[06:02] Whoo! You stink! 喔!你糗大了!
[06:03] Okay, Fuzzball.Let’s see what you got. 好吧,漂亮的一击,让我们拭目以待。
[06:06] You asked for it. 你自找的
[06:15] Yes! She dominates! Again. 真棒,她得分了,再一次得分
[06:19] Oh, please.I went easy on you. 拜托,我是让你的
[06:21] It’s called good parenting. 这叫做亲情分
[06:22] Yeah, right. Face it. 是啦,承认吧
[06:25] I rule the ice now. 我现在才是球场霸主
[06:26] Oh, you talk a big game, hotshot. 呵,你说得轻巧,我们来玩大点怎么样,冰球好手
[06:29] All right,how about best of three? 这样,来个三人比赛怎么样?
[06:30] Whoo-hoo! Yes!Touchdown! 喔哈!真棒!达阵得分!
[06:33] Wait, no, that’s not right.Not touchdown. What is it? 等等,不对,这不是达阵得分,是什么来着
[06:36] Uh, hole-in-one!Whoo! 恩,是一竿进洞!
[06:38] Julian!-Whoa! 朱利安!-喔~
[06:39] Ow!Sorry. 抱歉
[06:40] Honey, I scored!Did you see me? – 亲爱的,你进球了,你看到了吗?
[06:42] Yeah! And you were amazing.Whoa! Whoa! 当然,你真是太棒了
[06:46] Careful! 小心
[06:47] Oh, the ice is really icy. 这冰上真的好滑啊
[06:49] It’s like super-sized,extra value icy. 真是超级滑
[06:52] But I’m getting better, right? 但我熟练多了,对吧?
[06:55] Whoa! 喔
[06:59] Okay, we’ll play… later. 好的,我们之后再玩
[07:02] So, she whupped your butt again, huh? 看来,有人又被抛弃了,是吧?
[07:05] And with a butt that size, 还有某人的心灵被创伤了
[07:07] that’s a whole lot of whuppin’. 真的是受了成吨的伤害
[07:09] Nobody was whupped.There was no whupping. 没有人受伤,这没有输赢的
[07:11] It’s just a loving father 只是一个慈祥的父亲
[07:13] sharing some strategywith his only daughter. 对唯一的女儿表达爱的某种方式
[07:15] Didn’t know sucking was a strategy. 原来巴结女儿也是一种策略
[07:18] Okay, it’s our turn. 好了,轮到我们了
[07:19] Let’s show them how it’s done! 让他们看看什么才叫厉害
[07:24] You’re going down, eh? 你输定了
[07:27] Whoa! Whoa!Whoa! 喔!喔!喔!
[07:30] Ta-ta-da-da! 哒哒哒哒!
[07:31] For you, my mom-in-law-to-be. 献给您,我未来的岳母
[07:34] Buttercups! 漂亮的金凤花!
[07:35] Nature’s sunshine. 天然的阳光
[07:36] Isn’t sunshine nature’s sunshine? 这么说太阳的光芒就不是天然了?
[07:39] Aw! Thank you, Julian. 谢谢你,朱利安
[07:41] It’s been so long since anyone’s given me flowers. 谢谢你,好久没人给我送花了
[07:44] But you’re marrying our daughter. 但你要娶的是我们的女儿
[07:46] You don’t have to keep bringing us presents. 没必要送礼
[07:48] But it makes me happy. 就已经让我很高兴了
[07:50] And for you, my guru,my rock, my main mammoth… 至于你,我敬爱的偶像,我心中的磐石,我生命中最重要的猛犸爸爸…
[07:55] To you, I give the greatest gift of all. 我给你准备了最好的礼物
[07:58] Wait. What are you doing? 等等,你干嘛?
[08:00] Come on, Bro-Dad.Bring it in. 来吧,岳父大人,来吧,尽情的享受吧
[08:05] Oh! 喔~
[08:06] I can feel your heart beating. 我能感觉到你的心跳
[08:08] Okay. That’s enough of that. 好的,够了
[08:11] You better get used to it. 你得适应
[08:13] They’ll be living right next door. 他们将要成为我们的近邻了
[08:14] Come on, Julian.Wanna go? – 来吧,我们走吧?
[08:16] Actually, weren’t you gonna help me with the thing? 对了,你是不是要帮我做什么?
[08:20] Oh! Right. The thing. 哦~对哈,那件事
[08:23] Gotta do the thing. 我们得准备那件事
[08:24] I can do the thing. 神马事?让我来
[08:25] No! 不行!
[08:27] It’s a girl thing. – 这是女孩之间的事 – 嘿
[08:29] Hey! Why don’t you go do a guy thing? 嘿~你该做你们男人该做的事情吧?
[08:32] You know,you don’t spend 据我所知,你最近好像都没有花
[08:33] nearly enough time with your friends. 足够的时间和你的朋友们一起
[08:35] I don’t?I’ll see you later. 是吗?那待会见
[08:37] On this special day. 在这特殊的日子
[08:40] Uh… Okay. 额~好吧
[08:42] Have you told them about our decision yet? 你跟他们说了吗?我们的决定?
[08:44] No. I’m waiting for the right time. 没有,我要选一个合适的机会再说
[08:47] Come on, Romeo.Walk with me. 来吧,罗密欧,陪我走走
[08:49] I’m gonna watch some butterflies 我看到了一些蝴蝶
[08:50] come out of their cocoons. 正在破茧而出
[08:51] Whoa! Really? 天啦!是真的吗?
[08:52] No. 不
[08:53] Goodbye, sweetie. 再见,亲爱的
[08:56] Aw! I remember when Manny and I used to be like that. 哎!我还记得我和曼尼以前也是这样的甜蜜
[09:00] Not me! Love them and leave them, 我才这样腻歪呢,和他们结婚,和他们离婚
[09:02] and take half of everything. 顺便带走他们一半的财产
[09:03] That’s my motto. 这才是我的座右铭
[09:08] Mi amor, so many ladies have tried and failed… 爱情啊,好多的女士试着…
[09:12] to strap a saddle on Sid the stallion. 得到西德大神的心
[09:17] But I want to share everything with you. 但我只想和你分享一切
[09:20] You’re the wind beneath my fleas, 你就是在身上活跃的跳蚤
[09:22] the algae of my eye. 是我眼中的海藻
[09:24] Will you be my mate for life? 你愿意和我共度一生吗?
[09:32] Sidney?Mmm? 西德尼,西德尼
[09:33] Sidney, where are you? 西德尼,你在哪?
[09:37] Francine. 佛朗辛
[09:40] I need to ask… 我得问你…
[09:42] Ow! 啊~~~~
[09:44] I need to ask you something. 我得问你点事
[09:46] Will you marry… 你愿意嫁…
[09:47] Sid, I’m gonna stop you right there. 西德,你先别说话
[09:48] I’m breaking up with you. 我要和你分手
[09:50] What? But I planned our whole future! 神马?但我都绘画出我们的美好未来了!
[09:52] Our wedding. 我们的婚礼
[09:54] Our kids. 我们的孩子
[09:55] Mommy. 妈妈
[09:56] Our burial plots. 我们的墓地
[09:57] How you doing? 你好吗?
[09:58] I even hired a band. 我甚至雇佣了乐队
[10:00] Hey! 嘿!
[10:01] No, no. Not yet! 不不,不是现在
[10:03] Are you crazy?We’ve only had one date. 你疯了吗?我们只约过一次
[10:06] It lasted 14 minutes! 只持续了四十分钟
[10:07] Yes, but it felt like 20. 是的,但我觉得好像是20分钟
[10:10] Ugh! 呃~
[10:11] I can’t! A ring? 我不干!一枚戒指?
[10:13] I mean,I like the ring, but no. 我是说我喜欢戒指,但是我不想嫁给你
[10:14] I can’t. You’re too clingy. 你太粘人了,我接受不了
[10:16] How is this clingy? 这就是粘人?
[10:18] And by the way, 顺便说一下
[10:19] you look nothing like your profile picture. 你的照片和本人看起来根本就不像
[10:22] Francine,you gotta start dating 佛朗欣,你必须开始新的约会
[10:23] outside of your species. 和这个不一样的类型
[10:25] Franny, we can work this out.Is this about the bikini? Ow! 佛朗欣,我们能处理好的,是不是因为比基尼的事情?
[10:30] I didn’t know it was poison ivy. 我不知道那常春藤有毒
[10:37] Oh! Uh-oh. 呃~天啦!
[10:39] Franny. Franny, help! 救命,来人救命啊
[10:41] Somebody. 谁来救救我
[10:43] Is it the eyes that hurt… 怎么这么疼,是我的眼睛…
[10:45] or my soul? 还是我的灵魂…
[10:47] Ow! 哦
[10:48] Definitely the eyes. 绝对是眼睛
[10:56] Ah, women! 女人啊
[10:57] Yeah, women. 是了,女人啊
[11:00] What about them? 她们怎么了
[11:01] I don’t get ’em. 我搞不懂她们
[11:03] Like, Ellie.Life’s great with her. 比如说,艾莉。生活一切都很好
[11:06] There’s no surprises. 没有惊喜
[11:07] Nothing ever changes. 一切都很平和
[11:09] But then today,she giggled. 但是今天她毫无征兆的脑抽了
[11:11] Does Shira ever just giggle? 你家那位会吗?
[11:14] Please don’t eat me! 求求你别吃我
[11:17] Uh… Shira’s not a big giggler. 额~茜拉不会脑抽
[11:19] Well 好吧
[11:19] Ellie giggled. 茜拉也会
[11:21] And then she wiggled. 然后她就这样发癫
[11:22] “Tee hee hee hee.” Boom! “嘻嘻嘻嘻”嘣!
[11:24] Don’t ever do that again. 别再那么做了
[11:26] I have no idea why she’s acting so weird. 我完全无法理解为什么她表现得这么怪异
[11:28] Women. 女人啊
[11:30] Women. 女人啊
[11:33] Hello? 喂?
[11:34] And speaking of weird. 说到奇怪
[11:36] Anybody there? Oh! 有人在吗?
[11:38] Marco? Polo? 马可?波罗?
[11:43] Oh, hi, Manny. 嗨,曼尼
[11:45] Ew! Your breath is awful. 你没有刷牙啊 好重口臭
[11:46] What happened to you? 你怎么了?
[11:47] Oh, nothing.Everything’s great. 没什么,一切都很好
[11:49] Fabulous. Zippity-dippity. 简直是棒极了!
[11:52] Okay, let me guess.She dumped you. 我猜猜,她甩了你
[11:54] What is wrong with me? 我到底哪不好了?
[11:57] Everybody has somebody. 大家都有伴侣
[11:59] And all I’ve got is my boyish good looks 而我只有镜子里的自己
[12:02] and this mariachi band. 和这只墨西哥乐队
[12:09] Oh! So itchy! 噢!太痒了
[12:11] Come on.Let’s get you cleaned up. 来吧,我们先给你清洗一下
[12:13] Ahh! 啊~~
[12:57] Whoa! 喔~
[14:44] All I wanted is true love. 我只想要真爱
[14:47] Is that too much to ask? 这过分了吗?
[14:52] Why is it so quiet? 为什么这么安静?
[14:53] Because the world is mourning my loss. 因为世界在为我死去的爱情默哀纪念
[14:57] Ellie? 艾利
[14:59] Peaches? 小桃子?
[15:00] Where is everyone? 大家都在哪?
[15:02] Surprise! 惊喜
[15:08] Uh… Huh? 额~~啊?
[15:13] Ta-da! 嗒哒!
[15:15] Happy Anniversary, honey! 结婚周年纪念快乐,亲爱的
[15:16] Anniversary? 结婚周年纪念?
[15:18] Oh, no. That’s the thing. 不,原来是这个
[15:23] Okay! Now it’s your turn, Bro-Dad! 好的,到你了
[15:25] Yeah! We wanna see what you got Ellie. 是的,我想看看你为艾莉准备的礼物
[15:27] Manny! 曼尼…
[15:28] Manny! 曼尼…
[15:32] Manny! 曼尼!
[15:34] Hey, hey. Right. 对了
[15:34] Manny! Manny! Manny! 曼尼!曼尼!曼尼!
[15:36] Uh… 呃~~~
[15:38] How about another hand for Ellie? 那么,再为艾利欢呼如何?
[15:40] Yeah. 是啊
[15:41] Oh. 哦…
[15:43] He forgot! 他忘了!
[15:46] I feel so bad for Ellie. 艾利真可怜
[15:49] Ellie, I… Uh… 艾利,我…
[16:01] Ooh! Ah! 喔~~~~~~
[16:04] He didn’t forget. 他没忘
[16:06] That’s how big Manny’s love is for her! 这些都是曼尼为她准备的爱的惊喜
[16:11] Nice save with the light show. 这场烟花秀救场真及时
[16:13] Wait, you didn’t do this?Then who did? 等等,不是你干的,那是谁干的?
[16:17] Oh, Manny. 噢~曼尼
[16:17] I was so afraid you’d forgotten. 我还真以为你忘了
[16:21] But you lit up the sky for me? 但你为我照亮了整片天空?
[16:23] How’d you do it? 你是怎么做到的?
[16:25] Uh, well… 这个嘛…
[16:26] A magician never reveals his secrets. 魔术师是不会泄密的
[16:29] Oh… 喔~
[16:30] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:40] I keep picturing our own kid in there. 我能想象以后我们有了孩子的生活了
[16:42] He’d be the best one. 他会是个好孩子
[16:44] I think you meant “she.” 我想你是说“她”
[16:45] He. “他”
[16:47] Either way,we’ve been over this, Diego. 算了,我们讨论过了,蒂亚戈
[16:49] Kids are afraid of us. 孩子们都害怕我们
[16:51] Yeah, but why? 是的,但为什么?
[16:56] Are they gonna eat us? 他们要吃我们吗?
[16:58] Hi, kids! 孩子们
[17:02] I even smiled this time. 我都笑了
[17:12] Wow, Dad. 爸爸,你真不赖
[17:13] Best present ever. 前所未有的最佳父母
[17:15] You, sir, are an education in marital excellence. 岳父大人,你真是一本成功婚姻的教科书式人物
[17:19] I’m really gonna miss you guys when we leave. 我离开时候会想你们的
[17:23] Ow! 啊~
[17:24] Um, actually,I haven’t told them yet. 嗯~事实上,我还没有告诉他们
[17:28] Oh. 额
[17:29] Surprise! 惊喜!
[17:31] You’re leaving? 你们要离开?
[17:32] I thought you guys were gonna live with us 我还因为会和我们
[17:33] the first couple of years. 先住几年
[17:34] I know. But Julian and I 我知道,但朱利安和我
[17:36] kind of want to roam for a while. 想去漫游一番
[17:38] Roam? 漫游?
[17:39] Yeah!Travel, explore,just go wherever. 是的,旅行,探险,只要是离开这儿
[17:42] No plan is the best plan.That’s my philosophy. 没计划就是最好的计划,那就是我的生活信仰
[17:46] Hors d’oeuvres? 水果拼盘?
[17:47] That’s not a plan,or a philosophy,or very safe. 那不是人生规划,也不是人生哲学,更不安全
[17:51] Dad, we’re young. 爸,我们还年轻
[17:53] We can worry about being safe when we’re old and boring. 等我们老了,无聊了我们会考虑安全问题的
[17:55] Like you and Mom. 就像你和妈妈
[17:56] I think we should just… 我想我们应该…
[17:58] 我想我们得… 抱歉,这是家庭讨论
[18:00] But aren’t I part of your family? 我不是家庭的一员吗?
[18:00] Excuse me!This is a family discussion. 抱歉,这是家庭会议
[18:02] Not yet, you’re not. 现在还不是,傻子
[18:09] Uh… 额
[18:10] Does that look like a problem to you? 你觉得那正常吗?
[18:15] A ball of fire heading directly towards us? 一个火球朝我们来,怎么了?
[18:17] Why would that be a problem? 这有什么问题?
[18:19] What if you fall in a ditch and get amnesia? 你们到底想怎么样?
[18:21] What then, huh? 又怎么了,啊?
[18:22] Manny, we have a problem. 曼尼,我们有麻烦了
[18:23] Not now.I have a problem. 现在不是时候,现在是我有一个麻烦
[18:25] This one’s a little bigger. 这个麻烦要大一点
[18:26] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[18:27] Manny! 曼尼
[18:28] What? 干嘛?
[18:33] Manny? 曼尼?
[18:34] Uh, okay.Party’s over, everybody. 呃~好了,派对结束了,大家
[18:37] Have a good night.And leave right now! 晚安了,现在请离开这!
[18:39] What are you talking about?The party just got started. 你说什么呢?才刚开始呢
[18:41] Yeah. 好啊~~~
[18:43] Just getting kind of sleepy. 只是觉得有点困了
[18:45] Everyone should go.And duck. Possibly cover! 大家都该离开了,尽可能快的找地方躲起来!
[18:48] Hey, what’s gotten into you? 嘿~你发什么神经
[18:58] Look! There’s more coming! 看啊~还有更多的从过来了!
[19:02] Meteor shower! 流星雨!
[19:05] Meteor? 流星?
[19:06] Shower? 淋浴?
[19:10] Manny’s love is killing us! 曼尼的爱要杀死我们了!
[19:12] I suppose this is all part of your magic show for me? 这是你为我准备的魔术表演的一部分吗?
[19:15] Abracadabra? (表演魔术表演的咒语)
[19:17] Can you guys deal with this later? 你们能稍后再解决这个矛盾吗?
[19:18] Come on.We need to take cover. 快点,我们得找掩护
[19:24] Whoo-hoo! I’m on fire! 哇哦~我的火焰魔法!
[19:27] Whoo-hoo-hoo! Me too!We’re smoking hot, baby! 哇呵呵~我也会!我们兴奋得冒烟了,宝贝儿!
[19:33] Incoming! 导弹来袭!
[19:34] Those are ours! 是我们的人!
[19:37] Are you okay?How many tusks do you see? 你们没事吧?你们看我有几根牙?
[19:38] Tree. 3根
[19:40] Three? 三根?
[19:41] No! Tree! 不是,是树!
[19:51] Everybody, jump! 大家快跳
[20:01] Whee! 吼~~~~~·
[20:03] The cave! Get inside! 快到洞里去
[20:05] Move! Move! 快点!快点!
[20:09] Whoa!Whoa! 啊哟~~
[20:18] Oh! 啊
[20:19] It’s okay, sweetheart.Daddy’s… 没事,亲爱的,爸爸的…
[20:32] Hey, it sounds like it’s slowing down. 嘿~听起来好像是节奏慢下来了
[20:36] Yup, it’s definitely over. 是的,绝对是结束了
[20:43] Except for that one. 除了那一个
[20:46] We might wanna think 我估计约莫着
[20:48] about moving underground for a while. 我们得搬家到地底一段时间了
[21:11] Look at that!I got an egg. 看啊,我弄到蛋了
[21:13] How many eggs did you poach,little brother? 你糟蹋了多少蛋了,小兄弟?
[21:15] Do we have to steal other creatures’ eggs? 我们有必要这样偷别人的蛋吗?
[21:16] I mean, couldn’t we just go vegan? 我是说,难道我们就不能成为素食主义者?
[21:18] Sure, we could eat vegans. 好吧,我们可以吃素
[21:20] Whoops! Oh-oh-oh! 哎哟喂!
[21:22] Son, sometimes I wonder 儿子,有时候我在想
[21:24] how you snuck into this family. 我们家族怎么就出了你这么一个活宝
[21:31] With you in a minute.I’ll have to rinse and repeat. 等一分钟,我还没冲一冲
[21:34] That weasel is such a buzzkill. 那只黄鼠狼的碎碎念吵死人了
[21:37] Let’s go, kids. 孩子们,我们走
[21:39] Don’t worry, ma’am. 别担心,恐龙妈
[21:40] I’ll catch the crew that poached your egg. 我会抓住这帮偷你蛋的海盗的
[21:43] It’s a pun! 这是句双关语
[21:45] I’m winking under the eye patch. 等我把眼罩戴上
[21:59] I am the pint-sized protector Of this lost world?
[22:05] Well played, guys. 玩得愉快,伙伴们
[22:08] I have a message, bullies not welcome
[22:13] Go back where you came from
[22:16] You know I’m greater, so don’t be a hater
[22:18] You may be Jurassic, but I am fantastic
[22:20] Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro
[22:28] Oh, love that bit. 噢~我爱死这部分
[22:30] Running and climbing And spinning and grinning
[22:31] And dashing and diving and dodging
[22:32] And sliding and gliding and staying alive
[22:34] And these are a few of the things
[22:36] Death defying Danger denying
[22:38] Look, I’m flying 看啊,我在飞呢
[22:40] You might think I’m mad But, hey, you only live once
[22:44] But if you insist, I won’t resist
[22:46] Who smells like fish 谁有一大股咸鱼臭味?
[22:49] Huh Hold on to your butts! 啊哈?坐稳,高潮部分到了!
[23:05] Good egg. 打完收工
[23:13] Here you are, my lady. 给你,我的女士
[23:20] Huh 吓?
[23:21] Go! I’ll lead them away. 走吧,我来引开他们
[23:27] Oh, that was fun! 噢~这真是太可乐了
[23:29] Same time, same place,next week 老时间,老地方,下周见?
[23:31] Toodles! 再见诶!
[23:34] Congratulations, weasel. 祝贺你,黄鼠狼
[23:36] You just signed your death warrant. 你刚刚签下了你的死亡契约
[23:41] Weaseled my way out of that one. 怕你我就不是黄鼠狼了
[23:43] Hmm. What’s all that flash and dazzle about 嗯?那些闪光是怎么回的事?
[23:46] Oh! 嗷~
[23:47] Who puts a rock in the middle of the jungle 谁特马的在丛林中间放块石头?
[24:23] Blimey! 啊呀
[24:25] What is this place 这是什么地方?
[25:40] Uh… 呃~~~
[25:42] Hello 喂?
[26:00] Yeah! 也~
[26:02] Oh! Hello, mammals. 伙计们好?
[26:04] Hi, Buck! 你好,巴克!
[26:05] Hi. 嗨
[26:07] Bye, Buck! 再见,巴克!
[26:09] Um, a little help. 搭把手
[26:17] Right on the spleen! 正好在脾的部位
[26:19] Utterly useless,but totally hurts. 完全没用,但是绝对会痛
[26:21] Hey, Buck.Welcome back, buddy. 欢迎归来,巴克老弟
[26:24] Wait. This half-a-snack is the dinosaur whisperer 等等,这个开胃菜是恐龙低语者?
[26:27] And expert salsa dancer. 还是专业的萨尔萨舞蹈家
[26:33] I have one eye but all my original teeth. 我只有一只眼睛,但是牙都还在
[26:36] Would you like to count them Ah… 你想数一数吗?
[26:38] No, thank you. 不用!谢了!
[26:40] And this must be Nectarine. 这位应该就是油桃了
[26:43] Um… Peaches. 额~~~是水蜜桃
[26:45] Semantics, my dear. 一个意思,亲爱的
[26:46] I am deeply honored. 见到您是我深深的荣幸
[26:48] Sweet eye patch.Very gangsta. 好可爱的眼罩,非常痞气
[26:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:52] I like this kid. 我喜欢这家伙
[26:55] Buck.Whoa!What are you doing here 巴克,你跑来这干嘛?
[26:57] Well, I… What 这个,我…..擦?
[26:59] I’m trying! 我在尝试!
[27:00] But how do you tell someone they’re doomed 怎么跟这些注定要灭绝的家伙解释?
[27:03] He’s stumped. 他哑巴了
[27:05] We’re not doomed, Buck. 我们没有灭绝,巴克
[27:06] It was just a meteor shower,and the show’s over. 只是一场流星雨而已,而且已经结束了
[27:09] Ahh! 啊?
[27:10] Oh, quite the contrary,old chap. 恰好相反,老伙计
[27:12] It’s just beginning. 这才只是刚刚开始而已
[27:14] You see, I found a prophecy. 你看,我发现了一根预言柱
[27:23] Do you mind 好玩哈??
[27:25] Boy, he really sucks the fun out of everything. Doesn’t he 他真是扫兴,对吧?
[27:28] Fun sucker! 扫把星
[27:30] I read this tablet front to back. 我读遍了碑上的所有预言
[27:32] And the story it tells is very disturbing. 结果让人很是不安
[27:35] Every hundred million years or so, 每一亿年左右
[27:37] the world gets a cosmic cleansing. 世界就会发生一次大变迁
[27:39] Before the dinosaurs, 在恐龙之前
[27:41] there were these horseshoe crab-looking thingies. 是这些甲壳动物
[27:44] Ugh! Yuck. 呦~恶心
[27:45] Then, at the bottom of this mountain range, 然后在这座山的范围
[27:47] an asteroid hit. 一颗小行星袭来
[27:49] Boom! Bye-bye. 嘣~拜拜
[27:51] Next, dinosaurs,mountain range, asteroid. 接下来,恐龙出现,又是山的范围内,小行星
[27:54] Boom! Bye-bye. 嘣~拜拜
[27:56] And coming up next, mammals. 接下来的是,猛犸象
[27:58] Mountain range,asteroid, boom! 山的范围内,小行星,嘣!
[28:02] Bye-bye. 拜拜
[28:04] Stupid mammals. 愚蠢的家伙们
[28:06] That’s us. 那是我们
[28:08] Mmm. 嗯··
[28:10] Yep, and there she is. 是的,她又来了
[28:12] The mother of all asteroids screaming towards us. 小行星之母向我们呼啸而来
[28:16] Even going underground won’t save us this time. 这次就算是躲到地下也救不了我们
[28:19] Hey, that wasn’t there before. 嘿,那以前是没有的
[28:22] And look what it’s doing to the sky. 看它把天空搞得乌烟瘴气的
[28:24] No worries.Because I’ve got a plan. 别担心,因为我有个计划
[28:26] Really To stop an asteroid 真的吗?阻止一颗小行星?
[28:29] Look, the last two asteroids 听着,前两次发生两颗小行星
[28:31] have pummeled the earth in the same spot. 都砸在了同一点上
[28:33] And it’s about to happen again. 而现在马上就要再次发生了
[28:35] We’ve got to go there 我们得去那里
[28:37] and see what’s attracting the asteroid. 找出是什么东西吸引小行星
[28:39] Once we know why it’s coming… 一旦我们调查清楚原因
[28:41] we can figure out how to send it somewhere else. 我们就能把小行星引到其他地方去
[28:43] That plan is so dumb, 那计划太愚蠢了
[28:45] I wish it had a face so I could smack it. 我真希望他长有一张脸可以让我扇一巴掌
[28:47] Let me get this straight. 我直说吧
[28:49] Instead of running away from a deadly asteroid… 你非但不让我们赶快躲开这颗死亡之星…
[28:51] you want us to run directly towards it 反而要我们对着它迎面冲过去
[28:54] I know it sounds suboptimal,but the good news is… 我知道这听起来很荒谬,但是好消息是…
[28:57] it’ll kill us no matter where we went. 不管我们逃到哪都得死
[28:59] Well, that’s reassuring. 好吧,这真是太让我们安心了
[29:01] Okay, but even if we get to the crash site… 好吧,就算我们赶到了撞击点…
[29:03] how are we supposed to change 我们该怎么去改变
[29:05] what is literally written in stone 已然木已成舟的预言
[29:08] Ah, my cynical friend. 不要太过悲观,我的朋友
[29:10] The dinos were wiped off the face of the Earth, 虽然之前地表的恐龙们已经被抹杀干净
[29:12] but some escaped. 但仍然有幸存者
[29:14] They changed their fateand we can change ours, too. 同样我们也可以改变我们的命运
[29:17] Who’s with me 谁跟我一起去?
[29:22] So, what do you think 那么,你们怎么看?
[29:24] Honestly, I’m worried the weasel’s right. 说真的,我担心这家伙说得都是真的
[29:26] No!Don’t listen to the weasel. 不要!千万相信这家伙的胡说八道
[29:29] He’s a raving loon! 他只是一个胡言乱语的癫狂之人
[29:32] Sorry. I just love playing devil’s advocate. 抱歉,我只是热衷于角色扮演
[29:35] And looking fabulous! 看我曼妙的身姿
[29:39] Well, Buck has saved our lives before, right 好吧,毕竟巴克曾经救过我们,对吧
[29:42] But what if he can’t this time 如果他这次不行呢
[29:44] I don’t know what to believe. 我不知道该相信什么
[29:46] But I’m afraid our lives will be over before they begin. 但是我害怕我们的生活没有开始就已然结束了
[29:54] Okay. 好吧
[29:55] I guess we’re in. 我想我们加入了
[29:58] Crash and Eddie reporting for duty. 报告舰长,克拉西及艾迪向您报道
[30:00] Doody. 便便 (与duty发音类似)
[30:03] Excellent!And dirty word processed. 好极了,顺便的无视你们肮脏的语言
[30:05] Now, we better get on the road 现在,我们最好即刻出发
[30:06] because time till impact is roughly… 因为距离大概撞击撞击时间还有…
[30:09] 2 days, 4 hours,1 minute and 16 seconds. 2天…4小时…1分…16秒…
[30:12] 15 seconds, 14 seconds… 15秒…14秒…
[30:14] I think we get it. 我想我们了解了
[30:16] I think we’re all gonna get it. 我们都了了
[30:26] Whoo! We look so cool. 喔!我们简直酷毙了 (此处向电源《Armageddon(绝世天劫)》致敬)
[30:34] Ugh. What is this stuff 额~这是什么东东
[30:57] Where is he When I am through with that one-eyed weasel… 他在哪?那只狡猾的独眼龙…
[31:00] he’s going to need two eye patches. 这次我要让要让他彻底变瞎子
[31:04] I admire your bloodthirstitude, Gertie. 格蒂,我欣赏你的嗜血个性
[31:06] But you heard them. 但是你听到他们说的了
[31:07] An asteroid is coming. 一颗小新星来了
[31:09] This changes things. 这让事情有那么一点改变
[31:15] Holy snowballs!It’s freezing up here. 我的天了,这里太特马冷了
[31:17] Parts are retracting into other parts. 我两只脚冻在一起了
[31:20] Would you please stop acting like a parakeet 你们能不能不要像小鹦鹉一样吵闹
[31:23] It’s a good thing you got your mother’s eyes… 幸好你遗传了你妈妈的好视力…
[31:25] or you’d be totally useless. 不然你完全就是个废物
[31:27] Well, that’s just hurtful. 好吧,这话很伤人
[31:32] What do you see 看到什么了?
[31:35] Nothing. Nothing. 没什么,没什么
[31:38] Deadly asteroid screaming towards Earth. 致命的小新星呼啸而来
[31:41] Wait! There he is. 等等,找到了,他在那
[31:43] That’s too bad.He is really far away. 糟糕的是,他们走得太远了
[31:46] Probably too far to reach by flight. 估计我们的飞过去也赶不上了
[31:48] Oh, well.Let’s just go home. 好了,就这样,我们正好打道回府
[31:50] We are not retreating! 我们绝不撤退
[31:51] Until that weasel came along… 除非我们干掉黄鼠狼…
[31:53] our family made an honest living 我们家族才能正大光明的
[31:56] stealing dino eggs. 偷恐龙蛋
[31:57] An honest living. Stealing. 正大光明的偷
[31:59] Kind of ironic,don’t you think? 这是不是有点讽刺,你不觉得吗
[32:01] Besides,why take out the weasel 再说了,就算我们干掉黄鼠狼
[32:03] if the asteroid is just gonna take us out 小行星又来干掉我们
[32:05] So much sight.So little vision. 那也是然并卵,不要这么没远见好伐
[32:08] If we stop the weasel and his friends 如果我们阻止黄鼠狼和他的朋友
[32:10] from diverting the asteroid… 去改变小行星的轨道…
[32:12] Kablooie! 嘣~~~~~~
[32:13] It kills the weasel and everyone else… 他们全部都死翘翘了…
[32:16] while we glide safely above it all. 而我们则飞得远远的很是安全
[32:20] It’ll be our paradise. 接下来整个世界将是我们的天堂
[32:24] That’s seems highly implausible. 这听起来很是不切实际
[32:27] Just from a scientific standpoint. 从科学的角度上来看是这样
[32:30] Fine. It’s a great plan.Dynamite! 不对,这是个好计划,简直是棒极了
[32:32] One of the top three or four 我们将成为仅存的三个或者四个高等生物
[32:34] species annihilation plans I’ve ever heard. 我从来没听说过这么伟大的灭绝计划
[32:35] That’s better. 这就对了嘛
[32:37] Now let’s make sure that asteroid hits. 好了,现在让我们去确保小行星会撞下来
[32:41] Why can’t we just fear the apocalypse 为什么我们就不能表现出对世界末日的恐惧
[32:43] like a normal family 和正常人一样
[34:25] What are you doing, Buck 巴克,你在干嘛?
[34:26] All rocks tell a tale. 所有的石头都是道标
[34:29] Where we’ve been and where we’re heading. 告诉我们在哪,该往哪个方向走
[34:34] Ah! 哈!
[34:36] That, however,is a turd. 真可惜,那只是一坨屎
[34:42] Julian… 朱利安…
[34:44] I want you to know that if we don’t make it… 我想让你知道,如果我们失败了…
[34:47] if we never get married… 而我们又没能结成婚…
[34:49] you were the only one for me. 但你永远是我的唯一
[34:51] Hey, come on! 嘿,拜托
[34:53] Of course we’ll make it,and we will get married. 我们绝对会成功的,而且我们一定会结婚的
[34:56] But maybe it’s the universe telling us we won’t. 如果这就是宇宙在告诉我们不会结婚
[34:59] Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! 等等!等等!等等!
[35:00] You’re going to let one tiny little… 你要让一个小到…
[35:02] 300-mile-wide asteroid ruin your plans? 300英尺宽的小行星来毁灭你们的人生规划?
[35:06] How can we think about our future when we may not have one. 你要我们怎么去憧憬一个可能没有的未来
[35:09] Hey, we’re going to stop this thing and you’ll get married. 嘿!我们要阻止那东西,然后你们会结婚的
[35:11] Bada-bing, bada-boom! 左爆爆,右爆爆
[35:13] Well, not boom.Forget I said boom. 算了,不爆,忘了我的屁话
[35:17] I know!I’ll be your wedding planner! 我知道了,我要当你们的婚礼策划人
[35:20] It’ll take your mind off all this end-of-the-world stuff. 这会让你们忘记世界末日这样的破事
[35:23] Actually, we were just gonna wing it! 实际上我们只是打打屁而已!
[35:25] Keep it low-key. 别忘心里去
[35:27] What 什么
[35:28] Peaches, Peaches.Sweetheart, 桃子,桃子,亲爱的
[35:30] you don’t just wing the happiest day of your life! 你不能随便拿你的幸福生活来幽默
[35:33] No, you seize it and you cherish it. 相反,你得抓住并珍惜
[35:36] You strangle it with good intentions. 你得死死的抓住幸福
[35:39] Ooh. Let’s start with your hair. 就先从你的发型开始
[35:42] Updo with a top bun Traditional. 要传统的高髻
[35:45] Or updo with a fishtail braid.Flirtatious. 还是时尚的辫子?很卖俏哟
[35:51] But maybe a little trashy. 或许有点儿轻浮了
[35:55] And garter belts! 又或者是吊带!
[35:57] Today, Ed is modelling laced daisies. 今天,大设计师艾德我要为你塑造蕾丝雏菊系列
[36:00] While Crash is rocking a more elegant ivy… 请看克拉西带来的优雅常春藤系列…
[36:02] that’s all about the calves. 这些就是一座方面的准备
[36:04] Ooh. We need a seating chart! 对了,我们还得准备好婚礼的座位安排!
[36:06] The singles table,the kids table, 单人一桌,儿童一桌
[36:09] the weird relatives table… 同性恋一桌…
[36:10] the smelly table,two more smelly tables. 有臭味的一桌,再加两桌
[36:13] Look at him. 悄悄他那吊儿郎当相
[36:15] (Oh,you’re gonna love it.) (你会爱上那的)
[36:16] Who walks like that 谁会那样走路
[36:18] “Oh! Look at me.” “噢~快看我”
[36:20] “I’m Julian.” “我是朱利安”
[36:21] “Forget the asteroid.” “别去想那小行星”
[36:23] “Gimme a hug, Bro-Dad!” “我要抱抱,爸爸兄弟!”
[36:25] Look at that pretty bird there. 看看这是多美的鸟儿啊
[36:29] Yeah! That is a pretty bird.Good eye, Manny. 好眼力,曼尼,确实是一只好漂亮的鸟
[36:33] Yeah. 是哈
[36:34] The sky is literally falling… 天都要塌了
[36:36] and she thinks we’re just gonna 而她却想让我们会同意
[36:37] let her stroll into the wilderness… 让她去荒野溜达…
[36:39] with Mr. No Plans Bouncy Walk. 和走路得意忘形的无计划先生一起
[36:41] Stop picking on him. 别鸡蛋里挑骨头了
[36:42] Come on, El, you’re not still mad at me, are you 别这样啦亲爱的,难不成你还在生我的气?有没有?
[36:45] No. I’m not still mad. 没有,我早气饱了
[36:47] Because that’s not how I want to spend what could be our final days together. 因为我不希望我们可能最后在一起的时光还在斗气
[36:50] But if we somehow survive 哼,但是如果我们幸存下来
[36:52] that planet-killing hunk of space rock… 没有被行星杀手给砸死…
[36:54] you’re in for it. 你会被我给砸死
[36:55] If we survive,we lose our daughter. 如果我们幸存下来,我们将失去我们的女儿
[36:57] Well, I’ve been thinking about that, too. 是啊,我也在考虑这件事情
[36:59] What if… 但是如果…
[37:01] Ooh. I know! We destroy the relationship, right 喔~我知道了!我们要棒打鸳鸯,是吧
[37:03] That way we never have to let her go… 这样她就永远不会离开我们了…
[37:05] and she’ll just stay our little girl forever! 她会永远都做我们的小女儿!
[37:10] No, you psychopath! 才不是,你个变态!
[37:12] What if we convince them to stay near us 我是想如果我们说服他们和我们住在一起
[37:15] Oh! That’s better. 哦!这还差不多
[37:18] I like it. But how the way we always get her to do what we want. 我赞同,但是怎样才能让她永远都按我们的想去生活
[37:22] We make her think it’s her idea. 把我们的想法强加给她
[37:24] You sneaky, sneaky minx! 你这狡猾的疯婆娘
[37:28] Let’s just hope we haven’t lost our touch. 希望我们的愿望不会落空
[37:30] Found it! 找到了
[37:32] Behold, mammals! 注意了,老猛
[37:34] A sneak preview of the asteroid to come. 小行星的先遣部队已经渗透到我们身边了
[37:37] A space rock.Fresh from the cosmos. 一颗刚刚从宇宙潜入进来的新鲜陨石
[37:41] Mmm, mmm, mmm. 嗯,嗯,嗯
[37:43] I taste iron, carbon. 初步断定是铁,表面有碳化层
[37:46] Oh! And a hint of nickel. 边缘还有镍矿
[37:50] Space tastes lonely. 太空尝起来好孤独
[37:52] Hey, look!I found another one. 看!我又发现一个
[37:54] Me, too! 我也发现一个
[38:00] Hmm… 呃…
[38:02] Hey! Yours is attracted to me. 嘿!你的被我的吸引过来了
[38:04] No. Yours is attracted to me. 不对,是你的被我的吸引过来了
[38:09] We’re just too attractive! 我们的魅力太强大了!
[38:12] Stupendous!Now we have something to play with during our final hours. 好神奇!这下可有好玩意来打发我们最后的时光了
[38:16] You’re missing the point, Tiger. 你没有抓住重点啊,虎哥
[38:18] They’re magnets. 这些是磁铁
[38:20] And if these space rocks are magnetic… 如果这些太空石头有磁力…
[38:22] so is that. 那个也有
[38:25] This can only mean one thing. 这就意味着
[38:28] And that would be… 那就是…
[38:31] Allow me. 不介意哈
[38:34] Whoa! 哇哦~
[38:36] Where are we 我们这是在哪儿
[38:37] You are in my brain. 你们在我的思维里
[38:41] Hmm. Kind of chilly. 额~好像有点恐怖
[38:42] Gentlemen,here’s what we know. 先生们,这是我们所知的
[38:44] Space rocks Magnetic.Asteroid Also, magnetic. 宇宙陨石是磁铁,小行星也是磁铁
[38:48] Famed astrophysicist Neil deBuck Weasel! 闻名于世的宇宙学家尼尔·迪巴克·韦瑟尔!
[38:52] He knows the cosmos. 他知晓整个宇宙
[38:53] Ipso facto,thusly and ergo… 逻辑推断,因为所以
[38:56] the crash site must have a heap of these things attracting the asteroid. 肯定坠落点有大堆这种东西吸引着陨石
[39:00] Ooh. Pythagoras Buck.He’s got the right angle. 天~毕达哥拉斯·巴克,他提出了这么的勾股定律
[39:03] What if we use the magnets 如果利用引力
[39:04] to attract the asteroids somewhere else 把小行星吸引到其他地方去
[39:06] As in, not towards Earth. 吸引到原来地球的方向
[39:07] Theoretically speaking, 理论上来说
[39:09] if we can launch enough of these into space… 如果我们能发射足够的磁铁到外太空去…
[39:12] they will pull the asteroid off course. 就能改变小行星的运行轨迹
[39:15] Thus, saving the world. 从而拯救整个世界
[39:20] So, we just need to go to the crash site… 我们只需要去坠落点…
[39:22] and launch a bunch of rocks into space. 尽量的发射一大堆这种磁石到外太空去
[39:24] That’s easy, right 就这么简单,对吧
[39:26] Oh, yeah. Sounds like a real piece of cake. 是啦,真是“小菜一碟”
[39:28] This is progress! 就是这么回事
[39:30] Now we know exactly what we don’t know how to do. 现在我们知道我们应该怎么做了
[39:34] Vamanos, mammals! 出发,伙计们!
[39:35] This trail will take us directly to the crash site. 这条河床是通向陨落点的捷径
[39:41] All right, kids. 好了,孩子们
[39:42] Let’s have some fun. 让我们去找点乐子
[39:47] Okay, everyone.Follow the trail. 好了,大家,沿着这条河床走
[39:50] Never leave the trail. 永远不要离开河床
[39:52] Hmm 咦?
[40:00] Okay, everyone.Leave the trail. 好了,大家,离开河床
[40:02] Into the forest.Chop, chop. 进到森林里去,恰恰
[40:04] But you just said… 但是你刚刚才说…
[40:06] You know I’m crazy. Come on. 你们也知道我是疯子,来吧
[40:21] I love the shade.Don’t you 我喜欢这里面的阴凉,你们呢
[40:24] Well played, weasel. 干得好,黄鼠狼
[40:26] Stay sharp, kids. 一定要藏好,孩子
[40:27] They can’t hide forever. 他们不可能永远躲着
[40:41] Hey, Buck. 嘿,巴克
[40:42] You have a suggestion for getting around the river 你想到什么好办法渡过这条河了吗
[40:45] Let’s see if the tablet’s ancient wisdom will guide us. 让我看看石碑,或许古人的智慧能指引我们
[40:48] Hmm. 这样?
[40:50] Hmm. 这样?
[41:13] Let my mammals pass! 让我的兄弟们过去
[41:16] That’s never gonna work. 这绝壁不可能管用
[41:25] The ancients grant us safe passage. 上古之神允许我们安全通过
[41:28] Sweet! 真棒
[41:55] Wow, the air feels strange. 这儿的空气有点奇怪
[41:59] Diego 迪亚哥
[42:05] What 怎么了
[42:21] Finally! We have superpowers! 终于,我们有超能力了
[42:27] Ladies and gentlemen,we have wandered into an electrical storm. 女士们先生们,我们进入电磁风暴了
[42:33] I suggest we all stay away from the trees. 我强烈建议我们远离这些树木
[42:36] Sure, no problem. 好啊,没问题
[42:37] It’s not like we’re in a forest. 说得好像我们这不是森林似的
[42:44] Boy, Mother Nature sure is in a bad mood lately. 孩子们,自然母亲最近好像心情不太好
[42:47] Good thing we’re all here to help each other. 好在我们在一起能互相帮助
[42:50] Oh, like I always say,stay close, stay alive. 就想我一直强调的那样,待在一起,活在一起
[43:00] There they are! 他们在那
[43:01] Right out in the open. 刚好在那片空地上
[43:04] How stupid can you be 你们真的是蠢得可以
[43:05] Come on, kids. Dive! 准备,孩子们,俯冲!
[43:14] Everyone, try not to create any sort of friction. 各位,请不要尝试造成任何形式的摩擦
[43:18] No friction. Got it. 很难摩擦,了解
[43:20] Yup. Cool beans. 不对啊,摩擦很容易啊
[43:22] Friction is what now 摩擦了然后呢
[43:25] Oh, no. 天~我勒个去了
[43:36] Come on! Let’s get out of here. 快点离开这
[43:45] Hurry, Granny. 快点啊,奶奶
[43:46] Don’t you hurry me. 别催我
[43:48] I’ve been struck by lightning more times… 我被闪电劈中好几次了…
[43:50] Ahh! Granny! 不要啊!奶奶!
[43:52] …than you’ve had hot breakfasts. …比你吃煮熟的早餐次数还要多
[43:59] Peaches! 小桃子!
[44:02] Julian, don’t move! 朱利安,别动
[44:07] I have an idea. 我有办法了
[44:10] I’m coming, sweetheart! 我来了,亲爱的
[44:12] Julian, why aren’t you helping her 朱利安,你为什么不去帮她
[44:14] Wait! No, Manny, she… 等等!别过去,曼尼,她说…
[44:20] Uh, what are you guys doing 你们搞什么?
[44:22] Helping 帮忙啊
[44:23] What would “not helping” look like 怎么感觉像是在帮倒忙啊
[44:26] Hey, zapheads! 嘿,蠢蛋们!
[44:35] Manny, get ready to run. 曼尼,准备跑开
[44:39] Come on, let’s go! 好机会,我们离开这!
[44:52] Everybody make it? 都逃出来了吗?
[44:54] Shira,Manny,Crash,Eddie,Ellie,Granny. 希拉,曼尼,克拉西,艾迪,艾莉,奶奶
[44:56] Aw, shoot!I’m out of fingers. 完蛋,我手指不够数了
[44:58] Buck. Where’s Buck? 巴克呢?巴克在哪?
[45:02] Do you hear that 听到了吗
[45:05] A baby! 宝宝!
[45:06] There’s a baby in there! 里面有个小婴儿还在里面!
[45:09] Buck, wait!It’s too dangerous. 巴克,不要去,太危险了
[45:17] He’s gone. 他挂了
[45:18] I can’t believe it. 我不能相信这是真的
[45:20] Don’t know how we’ll go on without you, Buck. 巴克,没有了你我们该怎么继续下去
[45:24] All right, let’s go. 好了,我们走
[45:28] It’s Buck! 是巴克!
[45:36] I got you.Don’t worry, I got you. 好了,别担心,我会保护你的
[45:39] There you are. There. 你现在安全了
[45:41] Say “hi,” everyone. 来吧,打个招呼
[45:44] Isn’t she gorgeous 她是不是很漂亮
[45:46] How can he tell it’s a she 他怎么知道是女的
[45:50] Such a good little poochie-woochie. 真是个可爱的好宝宝
[45:54] Just to be clear,that’s a pumpkin, right? 我迷糊了,那只是个南瓜而已,对吗?
[45:57] She has a little jaundice,but I think she’ll be okay. 她只是有点小儿黄疸而已,但我想她很快会好的
[46:01] Yes, you will. 是的,很快就好
[46:03] I think I’ll call you…Bronwyn. 我觉得我应该叫你…布朗温
[46:07] Um, little buddy We need you back on planet Earth. 小伙子,我想你得赶快从火星回来了
[46:09] While it’s still here. Okay 她仍然还会在你身边的好伐
[46:12] Right you are, mammal. 对极了,伙计
[46:13] Who wants to save the world from the fiery asteroid? 是谁想从臭脾气的小行星手中拯救这个世界?
[46:17] You do! 是你!
[46:37] Okay, mammals.Let’s stop here for the night. 好了,伙计们,我们得在这过夜
[46:39] Stop,What about the whole end of the world collision thing? 等等,我们不管世界末日此等屁事了?
[46:43] Oh, asteroid’s still a day off. 不急,小新星还有一天才回掉下来
[46:45] And like my grandfather used to say… 就像我爷爷常常说的…
[46:48] Red sky at night,sailor’s delight. 晚霞行千里
[46:51] Purple sky at night,who moved my foot cream? 紫霞要下雨,我们得抓紧时间休息
[46:54] “I need my foot cream.” 我需要休息
[46:56] Grampy was a confused and angry weasel. 爷爷是个稀里糊涂且愤怒的人
[47:01] You are so funny, J. 你很搞笑,小朱
[47:03] Stop! You’re funny. 才不是,是你很幽默
[47:04] Take it easy, my brother from a tiger mother. 轻松点,我的异姓好兄弟
[47:09] Hasta manana, J-man. 明天见,朱兄
[47:12] What was that 那是搞什么
[47:13] What was what 什么是什么
[47:16] Oh, that! It’s a cool way to peace out. 那是很酷的告别手势
[47:18] Julian taught it to me. 朱利安教我的
[47:20] Well, I’m glad the apocalypse is bringing you together. 好吧,很高兴大灾变让你们变得基情四射
[47:22] He’s a good kid, Manny.I like his philosophy. 曼尼,他是个很棒的小伙子,我喜欢他的生活哲学
[47:25] Give him a chance.Bond with him. 给他一个机会,和他谈谈心
[47:27] So light ’em up, up, up “激情四射,射,射,射”
[47:29] “Light ’em up, up, up” “激情四射,射,射,射”
[47:30] “Light ’em up, up, up I’m on fire” “激情四射,射,射,我的激情四射”
[47:35] Bonding!That’s a good idea! 谈心!好主意也
[47:38] Oh, right. Got you. 对了,就这样
[47:40] You take Julian.I got an idea for Peaches. 你去和朱利安谈心,我去和小桃子谈
[47:46] Hey, Bro-Kid. 嘿,小伙计
[47:49] Oh, hey, Bro-Dad.You here to rock out? 嘿,老伙计,你听到我唱的摇滚了吗?
[47:53] Okay. Instead of that… 很棒,不如我们…
[47:55] how about a game before bedtime 在休息前我们打场友谊赛怎么样
[47:57] No way! You want to play a game with me Wow! 不是吧!你愿意和我一起打球,天!
[48:01] What is honored times 1,000 千分荣幸
[48:04] No! Times one million 不对,是万分荣幸
[48:05] Cause whatever that equals,is how honored I am. 我真的感到万分荣幸
[48:09] So, is that a “yes” 那是同意了?
[48:11] Yes, that’s a “yes.”It’s the most “yes”! 对,绝对同意,百分之一百的同意
[48:14] It’s like “yes”with a bunch of s’s…so it’s like “yessssssssssssssssssss.” 百分之一千,百分之一万的同意,绝对的同意意意意意意意意意意
[48:19] Great! 好极了!
[48:21] I’ll see you on the ice! 冰场上见
[48:27] Happy 满意了?
[48:36] Oh, boy. 天啊,可怜的孩子
[48:45] So, do you think you’re ready to go out roaming on your own? 那么,你确信自己已经做好了出去独立生活了的准备吗?
[48:48] I won’t be alone.I’ll have Julian. 我不是一个人,我有朱利安
[48:50] Sure. But withasteroids flying… 是,但现在伴随着陨石危机的来临…
[48:53] no home to speak of 已然有没有家可归
[48:54] and absolutely no support system… 更没有家人的帮助…
[48:56] do you think you’ll be ready for… 你觉得你真的准备好承受…
[48:58] this? 这些事?
[49:01] I’m a wittle baby. 我是一个小宝宝
[49:04] Imagine. You’re in the woods,looking for food… 想象一下,你一个人在森林找吃的…
[49:06] and your baby gets sick.What do you do? 而且宝宝还生病了,你该怎么做?
[49:10] No! Jiggling makes her feel worse! 不,你摇得他更难受了!
[49:17] Oh, no! Now your older toddler has a skinned knee and a stuffy nose. 噢,更糟的是,你蹒跚学步的大儿子摔倒擦破了膝盖皮还淘淘大哭
[49:22] Mommy, hold me! 妈妈,抱抱!
[49:23] Now your babies are crying. 孩子们在哭
[49:25] You have no food and then 你又没有找到吃的
[49:27] you come face to face with a rabid beast! 现在又得面对一只带病的野兽
[49:31] I am a rabid beast who gives rabies to babies. 我是兔子怪,我要传染你的小孩
[49:38] And there’s an arsonist on the loose. 甚至有一个暴力倾向的纵火犯出现了
[49:46] How are you going to handle all this without our help 没有我们的帮助你怎么去处理好这一切
[50:08] Peaches, out! 回答完毕!就这样
[50:14] That’s just the easy stuff. 那只是简单的,要做的还有很多呢
[50:16] There’s a lot more we still need to cover. 除了这些还有还多需要操心的事情
[50:20] Uh… Baby made a poopie. 宝宝便便了
[50:22] I’m a method actor,so I will need to be changed. 我要个专业演员,所以我得临场应变
[50:28] Oh! So close! 好极!差不多了!
[50:30] These pucks go fast. 这些球太快了
[50:32] Just watch the puck all the way into the stick. 要认真观察击球的动作预判球运动轨迹
[50:39] Oh! I did it! 天~我接到了!
[50:40] Too bad you and Peaches are moving away. 可惜你和桃子要搬出去住了
[50:43] If you stayed,we could do this all the time. 如果你们留下来,我们可以经常在一起打球的
[50:45] Okay. Show me the heat! 好勒,让我激情燃烧!
[50:48] I’m like a hockey ninja! 我是冰球忍者!
[50:53] Hey, Peaches! 嗨,桃子!
[50:54] Looks like you got a new hockey partner 看起来你有一个新的冰球伙伴了
[50:56] to replace your dad. 替代你的爸爸
[51:03] Oh! 吓~?
[51:04] Oh, no. 噢不
[51:10] Julian! 朱利安
[51:14] Such a mystery why he wants to move far away. 下手为什么会这么重呢
[51:17] I didn’t mean to do it. 我不是故意的
[51:18] It’s not my fault the kid has no reflexes. 他反应能力慢又不是我的错
[51:20] How could you do that to him 你怎么能这么对他
[51:22] I thought you liked Julian. 我还以为你喜欢朱利安
[51:23] I do like Julian. 我确实喜欢他
[51:24] Well, you don’t act like it. 你表现的不像
[51:26] When you look at him,all you see is an obstacle. 你只是把他当成一个障碍
[51:28] Or worse, a target. 甚至是把他当成一个敌对目标了
[51:30] But I see a sweet guy… 但我看到的却是一个…
[51:32] who’s trying his hardest to impress you. 非常用心的去讨好你的人
[51:35] Peaches.No! Both of you, just stop! 桃子.不!够了,你们够了!
[51:37] If we survive,I’m still getting married 如果我们活下来了,我仍然要和朱利安结婚
[51:39] and I’m still leaving home. 而且我一定会搬走
[51:41] Whether you’re happy for me or not. 不管你们高兴不高我都要这样做
[51:46] Don’t give me that look.She said both. 别这样看着我,她说的是我们俩
[51:48] That means you, too. 意味着你也一样
[51:53] And this widdle astewoid went wee, wee, wee,all the way home. 这个小行星也将要滚回远远远远的老家了
[52:02] Because Daddy and his fwiends saved the world. 因为爸爸和朋友们将拯救世界
[52:16] And if that pterodactyl don’t fly 如果翼龙不会飞翔
[52:19] Daddy’s gonna blind his remaining eye 那么爸爸将要弄瞎他
[52:28] Sweet dreams, little one. 做个好梦,小家伙
[52:31] Lucky pumpkin! 狗屎运的南瓜
[52:33] It must be nice to have a loving father. 能有这么爱他的爸爸
[52:37] Okay, here we go.You can do this, Roger. 好了,行动开始,你能做到的
[52:40] Yay! Kidnapping! 好棒!绑架行动开始!
[52:44] Look I’m sorry. It’s not me. 对不起,不是我,我是逼不得已的
[52:46] I would never do something like this. 我是绝对不会允许自己做这种事的
[52:48] It’s my father. He’s crazy. 是我爸爸逼我的,他是个疯子
[52:50] I can’t believe he pulled it off! 真不敢相信,他竟然成功了
[52:53] Way to go, dum-dum! 做得好,蠢货!
[52:54] Oh. Thanks, Dad. 谢谢老爸夸奖
[52:56] Whatever! I could’ve done the same thing. 有什么了不起,这么简单的是我也能办到
[53:01] Well, well. 可惜,可惜啊
[53:02] Looks like you’re not stopping that asteroid now, 看起来你现在是没法去阻止哪个小行星了
[53:05] are you, weasel 对吗,臭黄鼠狼
[53:07] Huh? 啊?
[53:08] That’s not the weasel.That’s… 这是不黄鼠狼,这是…
[53:11] I don’t know what that is.Hmm. 我不知道这是什么玩意
[53:16] Is it my time, angel 我的时间到了吗,天使
[53:19] Time for what? 什么?
[53:20] I’m coming to the light. 我要上天堂了
[53:22] Can’t wait to see all those dead relatives I hate. 真是等不及想看看那些我讨厌的死亲戚们
[53:26] Ahh! Get it off!Get it off! Get it off! 把她从我身边弄走!快把她从我身上弄走!干净弄走!
[53:28] Go help your sister. 快去帮帮你妹妹
[53:29] But, Dad… 可是,老爹…
[53:31] Ahh! Demon angel! 堕落天使!
[53:35] Mess with Granny,get knocked on your fanny. 敢惹你奶奶?看我不把你屁股打开花
[53:42] And that’s how it’s done. Hmm. 真是的,这不就结了
[53:45] Hello Angel 哈喽 天使
[53:48] Am I in heaven? 我已经到天堂吗?
[53:49] It’s so dark and squishy in here. 这怎么黑乎乎的,还黏糊糊的
[53:53] Oh, no! I can still see the light. 不是吧!我仍然能看到光线
[54:02] Pop! I’ll save you. 老爸,我来救你了
[54:10] Hello! 哈喽
[54:16] Oh, well.Probably for the best. 好吧,也许这样才是最好的
[54:18] Yeah, probably.Definitely. 是的,确定、一定以及肯定
[54:32] Crikey! 哎呀!
[54:37] Good gravy, Buck.What have you done 混蛋巴克,你都做了什么
[54:40] All right, mammals.Time to get moving. 够了,伙计们,该动身了
[54:42] Now let’s not linger on this, but, yes… 我们不能在这继续逗留了…
[54:44] I read the tablet wrong.The asteroid is a lot closer. 我理解错了预言的意义,小行星离我们越来越近了
[54:52] Wait a second.Where’s Granny 等一下,我找不到我奶奶了
[54:54] Oh.Granny Oh, Granny 奶奶?奶奶?你在哪儿?
[54:57] Maybe she wandered off 可能他已经先行一步了
[54:59] Maybe she got hit in the head with a puck 可能她被冰球砸到头掉进水里了
[55:01] Yes! And maybe she was abducted by homicidal 30-foot dino-birds seeking revenge on me. 对了,她有可能是被一帮来找我报仇的 …凶残的30寸长的…鸟类恐龙给挟持了
[55:06] All good theories.I’m going to go with the puck. 好理论,我这就去找她回来
[55:10] I knew it! 我就知道
[55:11] so this all time we been cheast traced by those giant dinno-birds? 所以说这段时间我们一直都被一群巨大的鸟类恐龙追杀?
[55:15] Oh, only three!I didn’t want to damage morale. 别介啊,只是三只而已!我是不想蛊惑军心而已
[55:18] Right. Because before this, 是吗?因为在此之前
[55:19] we were on a carefree pleasure cruise. 我们都一直悠闲的四处摇晃
[55:22] Wait a second. 等一下
[55:23] I’ve got her scent. Come on! 我闻到她的气味了,快来!
[55:38] Mammals, we’ve made it! 伙计们,我们到了
[55:40] The crash site. 我们到撞击点了
[55:42] This must be what’s left of the previous asteroid. 这应该就是以前撞击后的残留下来的陨石
[55:45] Uh, Buck,Your space rocks! 巴克,你的太空陨石!
[55:50] We could definitely divert the asteroid with a magnet that size! 我们基本可以断定这么大个的磁铁绝逼会吸引小行星了!
[55:54] I mean that thing is enormous. 我是说这玩意也太巨大了
[55:56] It’s massive, it’s… 它的规模,它的…
[55:57] …going to be impossible to get off the ground. …它是绝对不可能移动一丁点的
[55:59] It’s entirely possible. 这完全有可能
[56:01] In a way that we don’t know about yet. 只是我们还没想到法子而已
[56:04] But what about the dino-birds? 那么那些翼龙该怎么解决?
[56:06] And what about Granny 我又去该哪儿找我奶奶
[56:09] Nothing. 味道消失了
[56:11] I’m sorry, Sid. 抱歉,希德
[56:13] Oh, Granny.My sweet, malicious Granny. 奶奶,我亲爱的恶毒的奶奶
[56:18] Why does it always have to be the old ones who go first 为什么总是长者先逝
[56:22] Why 为什么啊!
[56:25] I can still hear her sweet, shrill voice… 我仍然能够听到她那甜美、尖刺的叫声…
[56:28] shrieking from the afterlife. 划破生死的距离传到我耳边
[56:32] Granny’s alive! 她还活着没有死
[56:34] And she’s in trouble! 但她好遇到了什么麻烦!
[56:43] Granny 奶奶
[56:44] Granny Granny 奶奶 奶奶
[56:58] Is she okay 她没事吧
[56:59] Uh, I’m not sure. 额,我也不好说
[57:06] Unhand my Granny! 放开我奶奶
[57:08] You do and you don’t get a tip. 你要是停手就别想拿到小费
[57:10] Making this beautiful sloth happy 开心了吧 美人儿
[57:12] is all the payment I need. 开心了请给足费用哦
[57:13] You see Hunky bunny gets it. 你看,这匈牙利人多会做生意
[57:16] Granny! 等等,奶奶…
[57:17] There’s a bunny living in the asteroid 怎么这陨石里面还住着一只兔子?
[57:20] Did not see that coming. 我真是看不出来
[57:22] Wait till you see this! 这有什么奇怪,等下才够你看的
[57:37] Catching mad air on the half-pipe! 这就像花式滑板一样疯狂!
[57:39] This is crazy. 简直是疯狂到了极点
[57:41] Do you think they know 你说他们知不知道
[57:42] they are living in a magnetic bull’s-eye 自己是住在公牛眼般的磁铁里面
[57:44] Doesn’t look like a lot of 这儿一点也感受不到
[57:45] doomsday prepping going on in here. 世界末日来临前的紧迫感
[57:47] I can’t believe it! 我眼花了吗
[57:48] Visitors! 有客人!
[57:50] We’ve never had visitors. 我们还从没接待过客人呢
[57:52] Somebody pinch me.Or should I pinch you 谁来掐一下我,或者我掐下一你,看看这是不是真的
[57:55] Wait, I’ll pinch both of us. 等一下,我看还是我来掐掐你们看
[57:58] Did I hit my head What’s happening here 我是撞晕了还是怎么着,这都是怎么一回事儿
[58:01] I sure hope this isn’t a… Oh! 我想我一定是在…啊!
[58:05] dream! 做梦
[58:07] Dream Weaver 织梦编织者
[58:11] I believe you can get me through the night 我相信这美丽的夜晚你一定会打动我在
[58:18] This guy For real 这家伙?不是真的吧?
[58:21] Whatever. 管他呢
[58:26] Hello, handsome. 你好啊,帅哥
[58:28] I’m Brooke. 我叫布鲁克
[58:31] Ooh. Such exquisite bone structure. 多么强健的体魄
[58:33] Such a strong jaw. 多么有形的面孔
[58:35] I’m getting butterflies! 我的春天到了!
[58:38] I’m getting nauseous. 我要吐了
[58:40] Sorry to interrupt this weirdo love connection… 不好意思打断你奇特的品味…
[58:41] but we’re kind of in a hurry. 不过我们真的很赶时间
[58:43] If we don’t do something fast… 如果我们不赶快行动起来…
[58:45] that asteroid is gonna blow us all to smithereens. 那颗奔涌而来的小行星会把我们全都撕得粉碎
[58:49] Oh. That sounds urgent. 噢!这看起来确实很很紧急
[58:51] I better take you to him. 我最好赶快带你们去见他
[58:53] Who’s “him” Your leader? “他”是谁,你们的首领吗?
[58:55] He is our everything. 他是我们的一切
[58:58] He sees all. 他无所不知
[59:00] He knows all. 他无所不晓
[59:01] And smells amazing! 而且非常的有魅力
[59:04] Okay. He sounds great.Let’s go! 好吧,这听起来不错,走吧!
[59:06] Brilliant.Right this way. 很明智,这边走
[59:16] Yes! 好棒
[59:20] Please keep your arms and legs inside the tram at all times. 请关掉手机并请洗好安全带
[59:25] But allow your spirit to roam free… 放开灵魂的舒束缚自由的畅游…
[59:28] in Geotopia. 晶洞天堂
[59:31] I have a good feeling about this. 我有个很好的预感
[59:33] Maybe he’ll be able to help us. 也许他真的能够帮得上我们
[59:35] She did say he knows all. 她确实说他无所不知
[59:36] And all’s a lot! 一切的一切
[59:42] Here he is. 到了
[59:44] The Master of Meditation,the Supreme Serene… 冥想大师,伟大的沉思者…
[59:48] the four-time Heavy Thoughts champion of the world! 四届冥想比赛的冠军!
[1:00:04] Is that a llama I hate llamas. 那是骆驼吗,我讨厌骆驼
[1:00:07] They spit and smell. 他们乱吐口水还很臭
[1:00:09] So does she. 她也是啊
[1:00:10] So do we! 我们也是哈!
[1:00:21] Greetings, mammals! 你们好,客人们
[1:00:23] The Shangri Llama will see you… 上日道长将要会见你们…
[1:00:29] now. 现在
[1:00:30] Ooh. Wonderful. 棒极了
[1:00:33] So where is he? 那么,他在哪儿?
[1:00:34] He is here.Talking to you. 远在天边,近在眼前
[1:00:36] Oh, I get it.He’s a ventriloquist 好吧,我了,他是腹语者
[1:00:39] and you’re the dummy. 而你则是他的木偶
[1:00:41] No, you’re the dummy.No, you’re the dummy. 才不是嘞,你才是木偶,你是!
[1:00:43] No, you’re the dummy. 你全家都是木偶!
[1:00:44] This gay who’s going to save us. 这就是传说中能拯救我们的那个人吗?
[1:00:48] Disgusting! Loved that! 好恶心,我太中意了
[1:00:50] New topic.We’re all about to die. 转到正题,我们都要死了
[1:00:53] Well, that’s no good.Stress is a killer. 那可太糟糕了,压力是无形杀手
[1:00:56] Let us loosen our limbs and open our minds. 让我们一起放松身体,解放我们的思想
[1:00:59] Downward Dog! 恶狗吃屎式!
[1:01:01] Uh… Seriously 喵了个咪了…不是吧
[1:01:03] I’ll wait. I have all the time in the world. 我会等,我有的是大把的时间
[1:01:09] Actually, you don’t have all the time in the world. 事实上,你没有!
[1:01:11] None of us do. You see,there’s this thing in the sky. 我们都没有时间了.瞧瞧,天上这玩意
[1:01:15] Oh. That blinding light 噢,那道耀眼的光芒
[1:01:17] that seems to get larger by the minute 看起来变得更亮了些
[1:01:18] What about it Seems fine to me. 不过这跟我有一毛钱的关系
[1:01:21] With all due respect,Your Twistiness, 恕我直言,你想歪了
[1:01:23] that’s an asteroid. 那是一颗小行星
[1:01:24] It’s magnetically attracted to this place 它被这儿的磁性所吸引
[1:01:26] and it’s heading straight for us. 直冲我们呼啸而来
[1:01:30] It must desire our magnetic crystals. 它一定是抵挡不住我们的磁力水晶的魅力
[1:01:33] Well, who can blame it 这不怪它
[1:01:34] They’re really quite something. 谁叫这些水晶有这么强大的神秘力量
[1:01:36] Did you know their power grants eternal youth 你知不知道这种神秘力量让我们青春永驻
[1:01:38] I am over 400 years old.Mmm-hmm. 我差不多有400岁了,嗯哼
[1:01:41] That’s not possible. 这不可能
[1:01:42] Sure it is.I’m 326! Whoo! 是真的,我都326岁了!
[1:01:45] Huh You don’t look a day over 275. 不是吧,你看起来不超过275岁
[1:01:49] We are young, happy and safe.And we always will be. 我们将永远的年轻、快乐、安全
[1:01:52] Thanks to Geotopia! 这些都是晶洞天堂的功劳!
[1:01:55] Kudos. It is lovely. 我信了,它是无价之宝
[1:01:57] Now, let’s figure out a way to launch it into space! 现在,让我们像个办法把它发射到太空去!
[1:02:00] I’m sorry. You want to destroy our home? 打断一下,你是在说摧毁我们的家园?
[1:02:02] It’ll be destroyed either way. 不管怎么说它迟早都是要被毁灭的
[1:02:04] But if we propel this magnetic material 但如果射出这些带磁性的东东
[1:02:06] into the atmosphere… 射到外太空去…
[1:02:07] we can change the asteroid’s path and save everyone. 我们就能改变小行星的运行轨迹从而拯救大家
[1:02:10] What do you say 你觉得怎么样
[1:02:12] Caterpillar! 毛毛虫
[1:02:15] So, is that a yes Or… 你究竟是同意还是?
[1:02:19] You are storing a lot of hostility 你积累了太多的愤怒
[1:02:21] in your lower spine. 得放松一下
[1:02:23] Shangri Llama,how are we gonna… 上日大神啊,我们该怎么..
[1:02:25] Funky Chicken. Jiggy Jelly.Mashed Potato… 最炫民族风,月亮之上,小苹果…
[1:02:28] Your flexibility is a sight to behold. 好吧,我承认你的舞姿很耀眼
[1:02:30] Now how the devil are we going to launch these crystals 我们特马的究竟该怎么做才做能把这些水晶射到外太空去
[1:02:33] You can’t.It’s impossible. 没办法,这是不可能的
[1:02:35] Whoo! I am bushed. 累死大爷我了
[1:02:39] Awesome meeting you guys. 见到你们真是太好了
[1:02:40] Feel free to hang or,you know, whatever. 随意的在这玩玩,算了,随你们便吧
[1:02:46] That’s it.He was our last hope. 这就没了?他可是我们最后的希望
[1:02:48] We’re doomed. 我们死定了
[1:02:50] Yeah. All we got was a free yoga class. 是啊,我们就当免费上了节瑜伽课
[1:02:52] On that subject… 关于瑜伽课…
[1:02:55] could you help me, please 谁能帮帮我吗,拜托
[1:02:56] My nose is dangerously close to my butt. 我的鼻子快要伸进屁股里了
[1:02:59] Uh, Sid, why do you have two tails 希德,你怎么多了条尾巴
[1:03:02] I’m in here, too. 还有条是我的
[1:03:11] Hey, don’t cry. 嘿~别哭了
[1:03:12] Look on the bright side. 看看好的方面
[1:03:14] We get to see our lives flash before our eyes. 看看我们的一生光阴掠过
[1:03:18] That means I get to fall in love with you… 我很庆幸能够与你相爱…
[1:03:21] all over again. 至死不渝
[1:03:24] Only you can make the end of the world sound like a good thing. 只有你才能让我觉得就算是世界末日也是一件美好的事情
[1:03:33] We did a good job raising her. 她是我们一生最大的骄傲
[1:03:35] She’s stronger than we know. 她比我们想象中还要坚强
[1:03:37] Two days ago, I’d have given anything to keep her with us. 两天以前,我还试图不惜一切代价要把她留在我们身边
[1:03:41] Now I’d give anything just to see her get married, 而现在,我最大的愿望是能亲眼看着她走进婚姻的殿堂
[1:03:44] and leave home. 然后离开我们
[1:03:46] Play with her kids,dance with her husband. 和她的孩子一起开心玩耍,和她的丈夫一起翩翩起舞
[1:03:49] Yell at him when he forgets their anniversary. 当他忘记结婚纪念日的时候像我一样抓狂
[1:03:54] It was a good one,wasn’t it 这一切多么的完美,不是么
[1:03:56] Our life You, me, and Peaches. 完美的生活,完美的你,完美的我,完美的桃子
[1:03:59] The best. 最完美
[1:04:05] Oh, Brooke. 天了~布鲁克
[1:04:07] You’re so pretty. 我是那么的魅力无限
[1:04:09] You take my lisp away. 你已经把我的魂勾走了
[1:04:12] I bet you say that to all the girls. 我肯定你对所有女孩都是那么说的
[1:04:14] I try. But usually they run away too fast. 我试过了,但一般说来他们都是飞快的远离我
[1:04:19] Oh, you’re such a romantic. 你真的是太浪漫了
[1:04:22] Hey, I know this is going to sound super forward… 那个,我知道我这么说非常的唐突…
[1:04:26] but will you be my mate for life 你愿意做我一生的伴侣吗
[1:04:28] Oh, Brooke,I don’t know what to say. 亲爱的,我都不知道该怎么说了
[1:04:31] It’s only been twelve minutes. 我们虽然才见面12分钟
[1:04:33] What took you so long 你怎么等这么久才说
[1:04:35] Yes! This has been 太棒了!这简直是
[1:04:36] the best last day on Earth ever. 地球上最棒世界末日
[1:04:39] A diamond!I need a diamond! 钻戒,我需要一枚钻戒!
[1:04:41] Where can I find a… 我该去哪儿找一枚…
[1:04:42] Oh! Perfect. 天~简直是太完美了
[1:04:45] No, no, no.Sid, sweetie, don’t do that. 别,亲爱的希德,千万别这样做
[1:04:48] Nonsense. Only the best for my one… true… love. 胡说,只有完美的东西才能配得上我的真爱
[1:05:07] Whoopsies! 啊哦
[1:05:08] No, no, no! 不,不,不!
[1:05:09] Oaf! Simpleton!Nincompoop! 呆子!低能儿!二百五!
[1:05:12] You talking to her or me 你是说他还是说我
[1:05:14] That wall was the one thing keeping us young. 这堵墙让我们保持年轻
[1:05:17] Now we’re all doomed! Doomed! 现在我们完蛋了!一切都玩完了!
[1:05:22] And now,I think I have a fever. 我觉得我现在都开始发烧了
[1:05:23] Thank you so much, doofus! 一切都拜你所赐,蠢货!
[1:05:25] Hey! Easy there, Llama! 嘿!别这样,道长!
[1:05:27] This is the doofus of my dreams. 这个蠢蛋是我的梦中情人哦
[1:05:29] He meant well. 他也是出于好意嘛
[1:05:30] Oh, he meant well. 哦,他是出于好意
[1:05:31] Who cares 关我毛事啊
[1:05:33] So much for serenity. 这就是传说中的淡定
[1:05:35] 300 years of peace and harmony… 300年的平静与和谐…
[1:05:37] undone by one colossally,incredibly… 被一只百分之百,千分之一千…
[1:05:41] stupendously stupid sloth! 绝对愚蠢的树懒给破坏了!
[1:05:56] Oh, Brooke. 布鲁克
[1:05:57] Wow! You guys got old. 啊哦!你们都变老了
[1:05:59] Whatever we had,it’s over. 我们之间的感情,结束了
[1:06:01] That’s what happens when you date a cougar. 这就是与熟女约会的下场
[1:06:04] I’m really sorry, Mr. Llama. 我真的很抱歉,老先生
[1:06:06] Sorry. Sorry 抱歉,抱歉
[1:06:09] Sorry doesn’t fix the wall now, 抱歉也不能挽回这一切
[1:06:11] does it, you little… 是不是?你个小…
[1:06:14] I need a bubble bath or a massage. 我需要泡个泡泡泡浴或者来个马杀鸡
[1:06:16] Who knows acupuncture 有谁懂针灸
[1:06:17] I need to let my anger out. Let it out! 我需要释放我的怒火,释放怒火!
[1:06:20] I’ve been pent up too long. 我已经压抑太久了
[1:06:24] I want to hit something.Someone give me their face. 我需要一个出气筒,谁把脸给我贴过来
[1:06:27] That’s it! Pent-up energy. 对了!就是那个!被压抑的能量!
[1:06:30] Earth’s most powerful propulsion device 地球上最强大的发射装置
[1:06:32] is right in front of us. 就在我们面前
[1:06:33] Who Spitty McGee here 你是说那“口水麦基”?
[1:06:37] The volcano! 是火山!
[1:06:39] That’s our magnet launcher. 那是我们的磁石发射器
[1:06:41] All we need to do is seal the steam vents around it. 我们需要做的就是去封住火山周围的蒸汽孔
[1:06:45] That’s a crazy plan! 真是个疯狂的计划
[1:06:46] You’re a crazy plan. 你才是疯狂计划
[1:06:48] That doesn’t even make any sense. 这一点也说不通啊
[1:06:49] And what are you A professor of logic? 你以什么身份作出判断,你是逻辑学教授?
[1:06:51] Professor Kitty McWhiskers 猫须砖家
[1:06:52] of the University of Meow Meow Meow Meow… 来自于喵喵喵喵大学…
[1:06:55] You see Tremendous pressure leads to a tremendous explosion. 你看,这就是极度的压迫所引发的恐怖爆发力
[1:07:00] And you call yourself a professor. 你好意思说自己是名教授
[1:07:03] Right. We need all the crystals 就这样,我们需要所有的水晶
[1:07:04] loaded into the volcano,pronto. 全部倒进火山口,尽快
[1:07:06] What?No! 什么?不行!
[1:07:07] I’m not giving you my crystals. 我不会把我的水晶拱手相让的
[1:07:09] We need them to rebuild our sanctuary. 我还指望用它们来重建圣殿
[1:07:14] May I remind you Geotopia is not yours to keep. 我是不是该提醒你晶洞天堂不是你的私人财产
[1:07:18] No, you may not. 不,你不够资格
[1:07:19] It came from the sky, 它是上天赐予的
[1:07:21] and now it’s time to give it back. 现在也是时候物归原主了
[1:07:23] Is not! 不是!
[1:07:24] It’s true, you old coot. 这就是事实,老蠢蛋
[1:07:25] Change isn’t easy,but it’s part of life. 容颜变老是很难接受,但这就是生活的一部分
[1:07:28] It’s time for us to embrace it again. 现在也该是我们接受岁月沧桑的时候了
[1:07:31] Whether you like it or not. 不管你喜不喜欢
[1:07:33] Not! 不喜欢
[1:07:34] Listen, Llama, I will go nuts and granola on your butt! 听着,老秃驴,我会发疯的踢爆你的屁股!
[1:07:37] So either get on board… 要么你选择和我们一起干…
[1:07:39] or go twist yourself into a pretzel 要么你就缩成一卷滚一边去
[1:07:41] and na-ma-stay out of our way. 不要挡着我们的路
[1:07:43] Come on, everybody. 来吧,大家
[1:07:45] Grab every crystal you can find. 带上每一块你们能发现的水晶石
[1:07:47] Totally,let’s do it! 一块不剩,开始动手!
[1:07:49] And remember,lift with your legs. 请记住,一定要用你们的腿发力
[1:07:51] Too late. 太晚了吧
[1:07:56] Listen up,planetary defense team. 各位地球护卫队员,请听好了
[1:07:58] Step one, build pressure inside the volcano by sealing the vents. 第一步,用封堵蒸汽孔的方法制造压力
[1:08:04] No steam can escape. 一丝蒸汽都不能漏掉
[1:08:05] If there’s a leak… 如果漏气了
[1:08:06] the pressure is weak. 压力就会变弱
[1:08:13] Step two, get the biggest magnetic crystals into the volcano. 第二步,把大号的磁力水晶扔进火山口
[1:08:18] They’ve got to be launched sky high 它们必须被发射到足够的高度
[1:08:20] to pull the asteroid off course. 才能把小行星推出现在的航线
[1:08:25] Heave!Ho! 嘿!吼!
[1:08:27] Heave!Ho! 嘿!吼!
[1:08:29] Rah rah! Sis boom bah! 小白兔!加油!
[1:08:31] Tell that asteroid “Uh-uh.” 告诉行星“快回头”
[1:08:34] Whoo!#Asteroid! 喔噢!臭行星!
[1:08:35] # What Does Hash Tag Mean? 我们是想表达什么来着?
[1:08:36] # I Don’t Know But lt Sounds Cool! 我也不知道,只是觉得这听起来很酷
[1:08:38] # Totally! 绝对酷!
[1:08:39] # I’m Starting To Get Sick Of lt! 太娘了,我受不了了!
[1:08:43] This is it, friends.Down the hatch. 就是这了,伙计们,封闭火山口
[1:08:45] Every crystal counts. 每一块水晶都要用上
[1:08:58] Good news, everyone! 告诉大家一个好消息!
[1:08:59] We’re six minutes ahead of schedule. 我们比计划提前了6分钟
[1:09:02] Somebody up there likes us. 看起来老天爷喜欢我们
[1:09:29] Bad news! Somebody up there doesn’t like us. 坏消息,老天爷不喜欢我们
[1:09:32] We’re six minutes behind schedule! 我们落后6分钟了
[1:09:35] Double time, everyone.We need that big crystal. 大家加快进度,我们需要那大水晶
[1:09:44] Oh. Hey, Bro-Dad! 嘿,老伙计!
[1:09:58] We got company! 我们有客人了
[1:10:00] Ooh. I’ll put out the sponge cake. 哦好啊.我去准备松茸蛋糕
[1:10:08] Steady. 稳住
[1:10:10] Steady. 稳住
[1:10:14] Sorry about this. 不好意思
[1:10:16] I’m really conflicted right now. 我现在真的是好纠结
[1:10:20] That’s more like it, Roger.Now finish him. 这才像话嘛,罗杰,快杀了他
[1:10:24] Wait! Wait,you don’t understand. 等一下,等一下,你们不明白
[1:10:26] You see that 看看那玩意
[1:10:27] If that asteroid hits,we all die. 如果撞下来了,我们谁都活不了
[1:10:29] If it hits,we all die. 如果撞上了,我们都得死
[1:10:33] That’s where you’re wrong. 这你就错大发了
[1:10:35] See, while you run for your mammal lives… 你看哈,当你忙于逃命的时候…
[1:10:37] we’ll be high in the sky,cruising above it all. 我们将高飞于天,远离这一切
[1:10:43] That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 这真是我这辈子听过的最蠢的话
[1:10:46] We’ll be as safe as those little birdies. 我们就像那些小鸟一样的安全
[1:10:50] Lucky shot. 幸运一击
[1:10:53] Very lucky shot 非常幸运的一击
[1:10:57] I knew it. I was right.There’s no paradise. 我就知道我是对的,根本就没有天堂
[1:11:00] What I’m too young to go extinct! 我不想我就这么英年早逝了!
[1:11:04] She gets it! Now, please,we haven’t got much time! 她明白了!现在请快点放开我,我们没多少时间了!
[1:11:09] What are you waiting for,Kill him! 你还等什么,快干掉他!
[1:11:11] No, Dad. I won’t let you. 我不,老爸.我也不允许你动他
[1:11:14] Do you want to know what I love about our family? 你知道我为什么爱我们这个家族吗?
[1:11:16] That we’re alive. 那就是我们都还活着
[1:11:18] There are more important things 没有比活着更重要的了
[1:11:19] than your pride right now. 这是很自豪的事情
[1:11:21] If you care about us… 如果你真的在乎我们…
[1:11:23] you should not kill him. 你就不应该杀了他
[1:11:25] You should help him, Dad. 你应该帮帮他啊,老爸
[1:11:27] Pop, I hate to say this, 爸,虽然我讨厌这样说
[1:11:29] but my freaky little brother may be right. 但我觉得这次我的神经弟弟这次说的是对的
[1:11:31] As a father, I would work with my worst enemy… 作为一名服气,我愿意和我的手下败将一起并肩战斗…
[1:11:35] to ensure a brighter future for my little one. 只是为我的孩子们博取一份光明的未来
[1:11:47] Reinforcements have arrived! 救兵已抵达!
[1:11:56] All right, Roger.Lead the way. 好了,罗杰,带路
[1:12:05] Oh! So that’s what approval sounds like. 所以,这听起来好像是赞赏的欢呼
[1:12:09] Keep it up, dinos. 坚持住,伙计们
[1:12:11] Use that Jurassic super strength! 利用这来自侏罗纪的远古神力!
[1:12:26] Watch out, kids! 小心!儿子!
[1:12:37] The weasel has landed. 触底得分
[1:12:40] I’ll push it in.Go with Peaches and Ellie! 我去把它推下去.你去和桃子还有艾莉待在一起!
[1:12:45] No! 不!
[1:12:47] I’m not leaving you!We’ll do this together! 我不离开你!我来帮你!
[1:12:55] Mom, where are they 妈妈,他们在哪?
[1:12:58] Ellie, we’ve got to get everyone off the volcano. 艾利,我们得让大家远离火山口
[1:13:02] Folks, I’m outta cake,but I got salami! 大家伙,蛋糕吃完了,但我准备了腊肠!
[1:13:05] Faster, faster! 快一点,再快一点!
[1:13:06] I’m out tacake but l got salami! 没蛋糕了,但我准备了腊肠!
[1:13:07] Granny, come on!Hey! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! 老奶奶,该走了!
[1:13:16] This isn’t working. 这没动静啊
[1:13:21] Mad air on the half-pipe! 我有个疯狂滑板计划
[1:13:23] Manny, I have a plan! 曼尼,我有主意了!
[1:13:25] We have to let the crystal go! 我们得放手让水晶自己动起来!
[1:13:27] You know we’re trying to get it in the volcano, right 你知道我们应该把水晶扔进火山口,对不对
[1:13:30] Manny, the only thing I want is a life with Peaches. 曼尼,我只是想和桃子共度余生
[1:13:34] And to prove myself to you. 也想向你证明我自己
[1:13:35] So, okay, two things.I want two things. 所以,好吧,是两件事,我想的是这两件事
[1:13:38] Do you really think I’d waste the only chance I have left 你觉得我会浪费掉我唯一剩余的机会吗?
[1:13:44] Okay, let’s do it! 好,来吧
[1:13:46] On my count. One… 听我口令,1…
[1:13:48] 2… Two…
[1:13:50] 3! Three!
[1:14:03] What are they doing 他们在做什么
[1:14:22] Did it work 成功了吗?
[1:14:30] Yes! I take back everything I ever said about you! 好吧!我收回我以前对你的所有成见!
[1:14:33] Wait, what 等一下,什么
[1:14:39] Now let’s get out of here! 现在我们快离开这!
[1:15:03] What happened 发生了什么事
[1:15:05] Maybe it’s the quiet before the crazy 也许是暴风雨来临前的寂静
[1:15:36] Eddie! 艾迪!
[1:16:02] We did it. We did it! 我们成功了!
[1:16:09] In your face,space rock! 正中目标,臭石头!
[1:16:11] Yeah, baby! 太棒了,宝贝儿!
[1:16:18] Not on the lips, geezer! 不准亲嘴,老怪物!
[1:16:21] Hit the road,you stupid rock 我们阻止了愚蠢的陨石
[1:16:23] We just stopped the doomsday clock! 我们阻止了末日的倒计时
[1:16:26] Yes! Yeah! Whoa!All right! 太棒了!耶!喔!好了!
[1:16:28] Bring it in, Bro-Son.Welcome to the family. 过来,小伙计,欢迎加入我的家
[1:16:36] And you, you coconut! 还有你,你个小椰子
[1:16:38] I’ll never doubt you again. 我再也不会质疑你的权威了
[1:16:40] See Daddy’s always right. 瞧,爸爸总是对的
[1:16:43] Remember that when you’re older. 等你长大些一定要铭记这一点
[1:16:51] Are you sure you can’t come with us 你确定你不能和我们一起走
[1:16:53] Oh, Sidney,I wish I could. 希德,我也希望我可以
[1:16:56] But we both know this is for the best. 但是我们都知道这是对彼此最好的选择
[1:16:58] You’ve got your whole life in front of you. 你的整个生活摆在你面前
[1:17:01] Besides, I’ll have Granny to keep me company. 再说了,我有奶奶作伴
[1:17:04] You’re staying, too 你也要留下来?
[1:17:06] Are you kidding? This place is great! 你在逗我吗?这地方棒极了
[1:17:09] Tonight’s the big talent show,and tomorrow, naked bingo! 今晚有天才秀,明天有宾果游戏
[1:17:13] You coming, Gladys 你过来,格拉迪丝
[1:17:14] I ain’t getting any younger! Whoo! 我没有变年轻?
[1:17:16] What?I can’t hear you! 什么?我听不见!
[1:17:20] What?I can’t hear you!What… 什么?我听不见!什么…
[1:17:22] You’ll always be my one true love. 你永远都会是我唯一的真爱
[1:17:25] Here. 给
[1:17:30] Hold on. 等等
[1:17:35] It looks just like you. 真的跟你很像
[1:17:38] Now we’ll be with each other forever. 现在,我们可以永远陪着彼此了
[1:17:45] So long, handsome! 再会,帅哥!
[1:17:46] Bye, Sidney! 再见,希德儿!
[1:18:01] What you need is more fiber. 你需要多一点的水晶
[1:18:03] He’s right. 对了
[1:18:13] Shangri Llama’s back on top, baby! 上日大神归位了,宝贝!
[1:18:21] Gladys? 格拉迪丝?
[1:18:24] Well, hello Teddy Bear! 好了,你好,泰迪熊熊!
[1:18:29] Mmm-hmm. 嗯哼
[1:18:30] Hot tubbin’ just got a whole lot hotter. 温泉里可真热啊
[1:18:35] Amazing!It’s like some kind of “Fountain of Never Getting Old!” 好神奇,这好像是传说中的“不老泉”
[1:18:39] Well, we can workshop the name later. 我们可以晚一点儿再讨论命名
[1:18:56] Where’s the bride?Why don’t I have the bride? 新娘在哪儿?为什么我没有新娘?
[1:18:58] ‘Cause you’re talking into a twig. 因为你在对着一根树枝说胡话
[1:19:00] Mom, I can’t talk.I’m at a wedding. 好了,我不能再说了,我在参加一场婚礼
[1:19:01] What do you mean you can’t talk 你不能说话是什么意思
[1:19:02] Who are you with 你和谁在鬼混
[1:19:03] Um, excuse me. 嗯,打扰一下
[1:19:05] Is it true you helped save the world from an asteroid 你们真的从一个小行星手里拯救了这个世界吗
[1:19:08] Um… 额~~~
[1:19:10] That’s a very scary story. 那是个非常恐怖的故事
[1:19:13] You think you can handle it? 你确定你们想听吗?
[1:19:14] Yeah. 敢
[1:19:15] How scary 有多吓人?
[1:19:17] Well, we were… Oh!Oh! 呃~这个嘛!!
[1:19:20] It was five minutes to midnight… 那是一个漆黑阴森的午夜…
[1:19:21] and we were up against volcanoes, 我们抵御着火山的炎热
[1:19:23] dino-birds,and the end of the world. 抵御会飞的恐龙,还有世界末日的降临
[1:19:25] Oh, and the zombies!Don’t forget the zombies! 对了,还有僵尸!别忘了那些僵尸!
[1:19:28] You know,we’d be great parents. 你知道吗,我觉得我们会是出色的父母的
[1:19:31] So I turn to Bigfoot,and I say, 这时我转头面对大脚怪说道
[1:19:33] “Listen, big guy…” “听好了,大家伙…”
[1:19:35] I don’t know. I don’t know!What am I gonna do 我不知道.我不知道!我该做什么
[1:19:38] Sweetie, listen to me.This is normal, okay 亲爱的,听我说,这很正常,别紧张好吗
[1:19:41] Everyone gets nervous. 谁都会紧张
[1:19:43] What’s going on What happened 这怎么了?发什么了事?
[1:19:44] It’s just… 这只是…
[1:19:45] I can’t go. How can I go 我不能开来.我怎么能离开
[1:19:48] I don’t wanna leave you guys. 我不想离开你们
[1:19:55] Hey, Fuzzball… 嘿,冰球…
[1:19:57] remember the first time that we played hockey 还记得我们第一次玩冰球吗
[1:19:59] You were so afraid to get on the ice 你是如此的害怕走上冰面
[1:20:01] because it was slippery 因为那太滑了
[1:20:04] Remember how I held you up while you started to skate 记得我是怎么抱着你迈开第一步
[1:20:07] And when I knew you were ready,I let you go. 当我知道你准备好了,接着我就放手了
[1:20:10] Aw, Dad. 爸爸
[1:20:12] I know you’re ready.Now you have to let go. 我知道你准备好了,现在换做你该放手了
[1:20:15] I always knew it would take someone very special 我就知道一定会有一个特别的人
[1:20:18] to match your spirit. 与你心有灵犀
[1:20:19] And you found him.Just like I did. 你找到了他.就和我一样
[1:20:22] It’s your time, sweetie. 现在是时候让你独自飞翔了,亲爱的
[1:20:24] See the world,chase your dreams. 看看这个世界,追逐你的梦想
[1:20:27] And whenever you decide to come back… 不论你什么时候决定回来了…
[1:20:30] we’ll be here, okay? 我们都会一直在这,好吗?
[1:20:41] Okay. 好
[1:21:21] Do you… 你是否愿意…
[1:21:22] I do. 我愿意
[1:21:24] And do you… 你愿意…
[1:21:25] Most def. 非常愿意
[1:21:27] I now pronounce you… 我现在宣布你们…
[1:21:47] Sid! 希德
[1:21:48] Brooke! 布鲁克
[1:21:59] Oh! Whoa! Ow! 哦~哇噢!
[1:22:00] Oops! 天了!
[1:22:01] This is amazing! 这太神奇了!
[1:22:03] You’re young again.And somehow, I’m still single. 你再次变年轻了,而我依然单身
[1:22:06] I guess the universe was smiling on us. 我觉得是老天眷顾我们
[1:22:08] I have so many questions for you. 我有好多问题要问你
[1:22:10] What happened?How’d you find me? 发生了什么?你是怎么找到我的?
[1:22:13] Have you tried the shrimp? 你吃过小龙虾吗?
[1:22:14] Shh. Close that pretty little mouth of yours 嘘!闭上你那可爱的小嘴巴
[1:22:16] and just listen. 听我说
[1:22:18] This is dedicated to the sloth of my dreams. 这就是我梦中奉献一生的那个人
[1:22:23] That guy ?For real? 这家伙?这不是真的吧?
[1:22:25] Oh Oh, Sid
[1:22:38] Oh I never knew I Would make it out
[1:22:40] And come this far Oh I never knew I
[1:22:43] Would see the day We come together
[1:22:46] Oh, it’s not like anything I’ve ever
[1:23:00] You make my world a better place
[1:23:03] My superstar My superstar
[1:23:05] You shine so bright Into my heart
[1:23:07] My superstar My superstar
[1:23:09] You shine so bright Into my heart
[1:23:11] My super crew Stick together like super glue
[1:23:18] Throw your hands up to the blue sky
[1:23:20] You You make me happy
[1:23:23] Sid 希德
[1:23:24] I never thought I’d say this, 我从没想过我会这么说
[1:23:25] but you did a great job on the wedding. 这个婚礼你办得棒极了
[1:23:27] I owe you bigtime, pal. 我欠你一个搭人情,伙计
[1:23:28] You sure do. 铁定的啦
[1:23:30] Here’s my bill.What? 这是账单.什么?
[1:23:32] Father of the bride pays for the wedding. 婚礼费用当然是新娘的父亲承担啦
[1:23:33] It’s a tradition I just invented. 这是我刚发明的传统
[1:23:35] Wait a minute,this is ridiculous. 等一下,这也太荒唐了
[1:23:37] Look what you’re charging for flowers! 这花你竟然也要收费!
[1:23:38] Flowers ain’t cheap. 花无贵贱
[1:23:40] No! They’re free!We’re in a forest! 不是吧,这应该是免费的,我们在森林里面啊
[1:23:42] This bill is outrageous! 这账单简直是不可理喻
[1:23:54] Mars. 火星
[1:23:56] The Red Planet. 红色的星球
[1:23:57] Cold, dry,inhospitable to life. 冰冷,干燥,不适于生命的存在
[1:24:02] But billions and billions of years ago… 但是在几千几百万年前…
[1:24:05] Mars looked like this. 火星长这样
[1:24:08] There were lakes,rivers, oceans… 这儿有湖泊,河流,海洋…
[1:24:12] the perfect conditions for life to form. 完美适合生命的形成
[1:24:15] So, what happened 那么,发生了什么?
[1:24:17] Why was life unable to take hold 为什么生命不能够延续下来?
[1:24:25] Where did the water go 水都去哪了?
[1:24:28] We may never know. 我们也许永远都无法得知
[1:24:53] And come this far Oh I never knew I
[1:24:59] Oh, it’s not like anything I’ve ever felt before
[1:25:12] You make my world a better place
[1:25:21] I wanna stay forever with my superstar
[1:25:25] You shine so bright Into my heart
[1:25:27] My superstar My superstar
[1:25:29] You shine so bright Into my heart
[1:25:36] You’re shining into my heart, heart
[1:26:32] Oh I never knew I Would have it all
[1:26:36] Oh I never knew I Would feel so good
[1:26:40] Oh I never knew I Would live the dream
[1:26:44] Oh I never knew I Would see the day
[1:26:49] Oh, it’s not like anything I’ve ever felt before
[1:27:01] You make my world a better place
[1:27:10] I wanna stay forever with my superstar
[1:27:15] You shine so bright Into my heart
[1:27:17] My superstar My superstar
[1:27:19] You shine so bright Into my heart
[1:27:25] You’re shining into my heart, heart
[1:27:30] You’re shining bright, bright, bright, bright
[1:27:42] You’re shining into my heart Yeah, yeah
[1:27:51] You make my world a better place
[1:28:00] I wanna stay forever with my superstar
[1:28:04] You shine so bright Into my heart
[1:28:07] You’re shining into my heart
[1:28:18] I believe you can get me through the night
[1:28:31] I believe we can reach the morning light
[1:28:39] Though the dawn may be coming soon
[1:28:52] Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
[1:28:59] And meet me on the other side
[1:29:11] I believe you can get me through the night
[1:29:25] I believe we can reach the morning light
2016年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Ice Age:Continental Drift(冰河世纪04)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Kung Fu Panda 4(功夫熊猫4)[2024]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme