英文名称:Ice Age
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:53] | Why not call it the Pecu? Or the Nipia one? | 为什么不说大寒? 或干脆说冷冰冰时代? |
[03:56] | I’m just saying how do we know it’s an ice age? | 怎么知道这就是冰河时期? |
[04:00] | Because of all the ices! | 没看到放眼望去都是冰啊 |
[04:05] | Well , things just got a little peculiar. | 天气的确是变冷了点 |
[04:07] | Help! Help! | 救命啊! |
[04:11] | Come on, kids, let’s go. The berg is moving. | 走啦 孩子 大家都在赶路 |
[04:14] | But, dad. . . | 可是 老爸 |
[04:17] | No “but”. You can play later. | 别可是 待会再玩绝命游戏 |
[04:20] | Okay. Come on, guys. | 哦 好吧 我们走 |
[04:24] | Sally, where’s Eddie? | 艾迪呢? |
[04:26] | He said something about being on a verge of a revolutionary breakthrough. | 研究什么突破性进化之类的 |
[04:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:32] | I’m flying! | 我会飞了! |
[04:36] | Some breakthrough. | 的确是蛮有突破的 |
[04:39] | Look out! A mammoth is on its way. | 小心点 你走错方向了 疯疯癫癫的长毛象 |
[04:51] | Hey, do the world a favour! | 你一定要跟全世界唱反调? |
[04:54] | Move your issue off the road! | 不要在马路上发飙! |
[04:57] | If my trunk was that small, I wouldn’t draw attention to myself, pal . | 如果我的鼻子像你的那么小我一定不敢呛声 |
[05:01] | Give me a break. | 饶了我 我们晃一整天了 |
[05:02] | We’ve been wandering with our babies. | 走 随波逐流去吧 |
[05:06] | Go ahead. Follow the crowd. | 走光后耳根才清静 |
[05:10] | Be quiet when you’re gone. | 他想冻死 别拦着他 |
[05:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:25] | I’m up, I’m up! | 我起床了 我起床了 |
[05:31] | Rising sign, everybody. | 大伙儿 起床 |
[05:33] | Zeke? Mashu? | 罗柴克? 马歇? |
[05:36] | Birdie? Uncle Fungis? | 博蒂? 草菇叔叔? |
[05:39] | Where is everybody? | 人呢? |
[05:41] | Come on, guys. We gonna miss the mi . . . | 快赶不上移…移…移民潮啦 |
[05:48] | They left without me. | 竟然丢下我不管 |
[05:50] | They do this every year! | 每年都这样 |
[05:54] | Why? Doesn’t anyone love me? | 为什么? 难道没有人爱我? |
[05:58] | Isn’t there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth? | 有谁关心树懒喜德的死活? |
[06:05] | All right, I’ll just go by myself. | 好吧 自己走就是了 |
[06:08] | Oh. Stinks! | 恶心 |
[06:11] | Hey, wait, buddy! Tell me next time! | 肥仔! 不要随地大小便嘛 |
[06:16] | I can’t believe it. Fresh and green. | 哇靠 臭死了! 怎么可能! 新鲜、有机的青菜 |
[06:20] | Frank, you’re cutest ever. | 法兰克 破天荒头一遭 |
[06:23] | Go ahead, pick it. | 开始享用啦 |
[06:24] | A dandelion. I thought the frost wipe them all out. | 奶油花 我以为全都冻死了 |
[06:28] | All but one. | 只剩唯一的一朵 |
[06:31] | Make me so. . . | 真令我抓狂…很想咬人! |
[06:35] | This is definitely not been my day. You know what I’m saying, buddy? | 今天真是衰毙了你知道吗 老哥? |
[06:39] | What a mess. | 搞得我乱七八糟 |
[06:41] | Hey, you rhino, you have really nice race, do you know that? | 你们犀牛脑袋只有一丁点大 |
[06:44] | It’s just a fact. | 事实如此 |
[06:46] | You know what I’m talking about. | 不是我恶意中伤 搞不好你们根本听得雾煞煞 哇!看起来真可口! |
[06:51] | A dandelion. | 奶油花 |
[06:52] | Must be the last one of season. | 一定是今年最后一朵 |
[06:57] | Carlo. Easy, Frankie. | 卡尔别激动 法兰克 |
[07:00] | He ruined our salad. | 他毁了我们的沙拉 |
[07:01] | Oh, my mistake. It’s my mistake. Let me. . . | 噢 是我的错我来…赔你们 |
[07:06] | No, seriously, let me take care of this. | 说真的…我来想办法 |
[07:08] | Oh. What is this? | 这是什么?松果! |
[07:12] | My goodness, that’s my favourite. | 天啊 我的最爱! |
[07:15] | Hmm , delicious. | 好吃 人间…美味 |
[07:17] | Don’t let me have it all. Yes, you have some. That’s a.good eating. Tasty, isn’t it? | 别说我想一个人独吞 吃一点嘛 很好吃的 |
[07:25] | Gonna have to pick tooth. | 祝你们胃口大开 |
[07:28] | Now? | 攻击? |
[07:31] | Now. | 攻击 |
[07:42] | Please save me. | 装作我不在这儿 |
[07:44] | I wanna hit him full speed. | 我想用全速撞他 |
[07:46] | That’s okay, Frank. We’ll have some fun with him . | 不急 先跟他玩玩 |
[07:48] | Don’t let them kill me, please. I wanna live! | 别让他们顶死我 我还想活 |
[07:51] | Get off me! | 别缠着我不放 |
[07:52] | Come on, you’re making a scene. | 得了 少装可怜 |
[07:55] | We just take off free and go. Do your mind? | 我们戳完这小丑就走 |
[07:58] | Buddy, if not them today, it’s just someone else tomorrow. | 就算今天不惹上他们改天你一样死得很难看 |
[08:01] | I rather not be today. Okay? | 先逃过今天再说 好吗? |
[08:04] | Gotta break your neck so you don’t feel the pain. How’s that? | 先撞断脖子 你就不觉得痛了 |
[08:07] | Wait a minute. I thought rhinos are vegetarians. | 犀牛不是吃素吗? |
[08:10] | An active point. Shut up! | 这个论点很有说服力闭嘴 |
[08:12] | Who says we gonna eat him after we kill him? | 谁说我们要杀他来吃? |
[08:15] | Come on, move it. | 好啦 请让开 |
[08:16] | You know, I don’t like animals to kill for pleasure. | 我看不惯以屠杀为乐的行为 |
[08:19] | Sid, for matters that cares. | 想说教也得找对对象 |
[08:20] | I’m the matter that cares. | 我倒是忠实信徒 |
[08:22] | Okay, look. If either of you make it across that sink hole in front of you, you get this one. | 谁跨得过面前那滩流沙 树懒就是谁的 |
[08:28] | That’s right, you losers. You take a step and you’re dead. | 孬种 跨过一步你就死定了! |
[08:36] | You’re bluffing, huh? Yeah, that was a bluff. | 你是在吹牛吗?没错 我是吹牛 |
[08:40] | Go! | 逮他! |
[09:19] | A dandelion? | 奶油花? |
[09:23] | We’re steady! | 摆平他们了 摆平 |
[09:26] | What? | 什么? |
[09:34] | You have beautiful eyes. | 你的眼睛好迷人 |
[09:36] | Get off my face. | 不要死粘在我脸上 |
[09:39] | You and me, we make a great team . | 我们合作无间 |
[09:42] | What do you say we just head South together? | 一起到南方吧 |
[09:43] | Yeah, jump on my back and relax your whole way. | 好啊 跳到我背上躺着吧 |
[09:46] | Really? No. | 哇! 真的? 想得美 |
[09:48] | Wait, aren’t you going to South? | 你不去南方? |
[09:50] | The changing season, emigrational things? | 你不懂季节更替 迁徙天性? |
[09:52] | Is it ringing a bell? I guess not, pal . | 不懂 再见 |
[09:55] | Okay, thanks for the help. I can take it from here. | 谢啦 我可以自己走了 |
[09:59] | Hey, you over grown weasel. Wait till we get down there. | 你这假黄鼠狼 有种不要走! |
[10:04] | The whole South thing is way out. The heat, the crowd. | 南方之旅太媚俗了热浪、人挤人 不去也罢 |
[10:07] | This great. You and me, two guys knocking about in the wild. | 倒不如我俩单身汉自由自在 |
[10:12] | No, you just want a bodyguard so you don’t become somebody’s side dish. | 你只想找靠山 免得给人吞了 |
[10:16] | You’re very strut mammoth. | 老大你真英明 |
[10:18] | Can you lead the way, Mr. Big Guy? | 你来带路吧 你叫什么大名? |
[10:21] | Manfred. | 蛮佛瑞? |
[10:23] | How about Mandy the moody mammoth or nanny the. . . | 叫喜怒无常长毛象蛮尼如何? 还是忧郁小生蛮尼? 蛮… |
[10:31] | Stop following me. | 不要老跟着我 |
[10:35] | Okay, so you got it. You won’t even know I’m here. | 好 你愤世嫉俗 我不烦你 |
[10:38] | I’ll just zip the lip when I say. . . | 嘴巴封起来 说到做到 |
[11:25] | Look at the cute little baby, Diego. | 看那婴儿多可爱 狄亚哥 |
[11:31] | Isn’t it nice if he joining us for breakfast? | 早餐有了他就太完美了 |
[11:34] | It wouldn’t be breakfast without him . | 没有他早餐食之无味 |
[11:37] | His daddy wiped our hair for pack. And rag our skin to keep warm . | 尤其他老爸干掉我们半数族人 还穿我们的皮保暖 |
[11:43] | And ruin our lives. Don’t you think? | 以牙还牙 不应该吗? |
[11:46] | Let show that human what happen when he messed with Sabers. | 让人类知道招惹剑牙虎的下场 |
[11:50] | Alert the troops. We attack at dawn. | 通知部队备战 我们拂晓出击 |
[11:54] | And Diego, bring me that baby. Alive. | 狄亚哥 那个婴儿…要活捉 |
[11:58] | If I’m gonna enjoy my revenge, I want it to be fresh. | 唯有鲜血才有复仇的快感 |
[12:26] | I’m wiped out. | 我累毙了 |
[12:28] | That’s your shelter? | 你用它盖房子? |
[12:29] | You’re a big guy. You got a lot of woods. I’m a little guy. | 你胖 要很多木头 我苗条 |
[12:32] | You only got a stick. | 你只拿了半根木条 |
[12:34] | Yeah, but with my little stick, and my highly evolved brain. . . | 小木条加上高度进化的头脑 |
[12:38] | I’ll start the fire. | 我就可以取火啦 |
[12:41] | Fascinating. | 臭屁 |
[12:43] | We’ll see if breeze try to blow us tonight. Now won’t we? | 头脑是否胜过蛮力今晚就揭晓 |
[12:53] | Hey, I think I saw its flare. | 好像有火花喔 |
[12:59] | Any chance I can squeeze in there with you? | 可以让我挤一下吗 老哥? |
[13:03] | Isn’t there someone else you can annoy? | 你能不能去烦别人? |
[13:06] | Friends? Family? Poison reptiles? | 比如朋友、家人、毒蜥蜴? |
[13:10] | My family is bad. They just kind of migrate without me. | 我家人丢下我自己走了 |
[13:14] | You should see what they did last year. | 去年更绝 |
[13:17] | They woke up early and they tied my hands and feet together. | 他们提早起床 把我捆住 嘴里塞只田鼠堵住洞口 |
[13:21] | They buried the cave door, and covered their tracks. | 然后走水路 不留下气味 |
[13:27] | They made it anyway. | 哼 谁稀罕他们? |
[13:34] | So what about you? You got family? | 你呢? 有家人吗? |
[13:40] | Okay, you’re tired, I see. We’ll talk tomorrow morning. | 你累了 我们明天再聊 |
[13:46] | Manfred? Manfred. | 蛮佛瑞 |
[13:48] | Could you move over? | 能不能过去一点点? |
[13:51] | Come on, nobody fall asleep that fast. | 少装 没有人那么快睡着 |
[13:54] | Mandy! | 蛮尼! |
[16:47] | That’s Diego, fall back! | 狄亚哥在那里 撤退 |
[16:56] | Where’s the baby? | 婴儿呢? |
[16:57] | I lost it over the falls. You lost it? | 在瀑布那追丢了 追丢了? |
[17:04] | I want that baby, Diego. I’ll get it. | 我要那婴儿 狄亚哥我会捉到他 |
[17:07] | You better. Unless you want to serve yourself as the replacement. | 如果捉不到 吃你也可以 |
[17:11] | We’ll go up to half peak. Meet us there. | 我们到半屏山去在那里会合 |
[17:14] | It’d better be alive. | 一定要活捉 |
[17:19] | Can we trust you with that, Diego? | 没问题吧 狄亚哥? |
[17:21] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[17:47] | And you pick this year off my shoulders. | 她在我肩上找到一根毛 |
[17:49] | If you gonna have a mating partner, at least pick a female with the same color palette, right? | 她说”爱捻花惹草也得找毛色一样的女树懒” |
[17:51] | And I thought, wow, he’s gonna go primal , you know what I’m saying? | 我还以为她会学螳螂杀夫 |
[17:53] | If you find a mate in life, you should be loyal . | 对伴侣本来就该忠心而你更应该心存感激 |
[17:57] | In your case, it’s grateful. Get away from me. | 滚吧 |
[18:02] | Well , I think mate in life is stupid. I mean everybody just sit around. . . | 终生厮守最笨 |
[18:08] | Mandy? | 蛮尼?蛮尼 |
[19:05] | Look at that. He’s okay. | 你看 他没事 |
[19:20] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[19:32] | Hey, Mandy, are you forgetting something? | 蛮尼 你不管他啦? |
[19:35] | No. But you just saved him . | 不管 你救了他一命 |
[19:38] | Yeah, but I’m still trying to get rid of the last thing I saved. | 上次救了你 到现在还甩不掉 |
[19:41] | You can’t leave him here. | 你不能丢下他不管 |
[19:47] | Look, there’s smoke. | 有烟! |
[19:49] | That’s his heir right up the hill. We should return him . | 山丘上有他的族人 我们应该送他回去 |
[19:52] | Let’s get something straight. There’s no “we”. | 话说清楚 什么叫“我们”? 根本没有什么“我们” |
[19:55] | There never was a “we”. | 没有我 |
[19:57] | In fact, without me, there wouldn’t even be a “you”! | 连你都不会存在 |
[20:01] | Just up the hill . | 送上山丘就可以了 |
[20:03] | Listen very carefully. I’m not g-o-i-n-g. | 听清楚 我不去 |
[20:09] | Fine. Be a jerk. | 好 自私鬼 |
[20:11] | I’ll take care of him . | 我来照顾他 |
[20:12] | Go. Yeah, that’s good. | 好啊 |
[20:14] | You take care of him? You can’t even take care of yourself. | 自己都照顾不好 |
[20:16] | This I gotta see. | 我等着看好戏 |
[20:17] | I’ll return him. We don’t need that Mandy. | 我送你回家 别理龟毛长毛象谁稀罕 |
[20:21] | You know we do. | 你知道我能行 |
[20:52] | You’re embarrassing the nature, do you know that? | 你真是大自然的败笔 |
[20:58] | I’m fine. I’m fine! | 简单啦! 别理我 |
[21:00] | I’m gonna die. | 我死定了 |
[21:31] | That thing is mine. | 那个粉红娃是我的歹势 |
[21:32] | No, actually that thing belongs to us. | 粉红娃是我们的 |
[21:37] | Us? You two are barely a couple. | “我们的”? 蛮罕见的夫妻 |
[21:41] | There is no “us”. I see. | 不要再提“我们”! |
[21:44] | You can have one of your own so you won’t adopt. | 我懂 生不出来 所以收养 |
[21:46] | Look, I’m sorry to interrupt this. | 打扰你的下午茶 |
[21:49] | But we gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[21:50] | The baby, please. | 婴儿请还我 |
[21:52] | I’m returning to his heir. | 我正要送他回家 |
[21:53] | Oh, yeah. Nice try, bucktooth. | 脸不红气不喘 大暴牙 |
[21:56] | You’re calling me a lair? I didn’t say that. | 你说我说谎? 我没说 |
[21:58] | You were thinking it. | 你心里这么想 |
[22:00] | I don’t like this cat. He reads mind. | 我讨厌这只猫 他会读心术 |
[22:03] | Name is Diego, friend. | 朋友 我叫狄亚哥 |
[22:05] | Manfred. And I’m not your friend. | 我叫蛮佛瑞 我不是你朋友 |
[22:07] | Fine, Manfred. | 随便你 蛮佛瑞 |
[22:11] | If you’re looking for its heir, you’re wasting your time. | 你在找人类吗? |
[22:13] | He left this morning. | 他们今早走了 |
[22:14] | Thanks for the advice. I beat this. | 谢啦 你可以闪了 |
[22:17] | All right, I’ll help you bring it to its heir. | 我可以帮你送他回去 |
[22:19] | But promise me you’d leave me alone after that. | 但事成之后你不能缠着我 |
[22:22] | Okay, deal . | 说定了 |
[22:23] | What’s your problem? You’re my problem . | 你到底有什么困扰? 你就是我的困扰 |
[22:25] | But I think you’re stressed. That’s why you eat so much. | 你压力太大 所以食量也大 |
[22:30] | I’m not fat. It’s all this fur. It makes me look puffy. | 我不胖 是因为毛茸茸的 |
[22:34] | All right, yeah. Fat hair. But when you’re ready to talk, I’m here. | 好吧 你的毛多 心事说出来吧 我给你靠 |
[22:41] | Just drop it on the land. | 你干嘛? 把他放在岩石上 |
[22:45] | Shouldn’t we make sure they found him? Good idea. | 要确定他们找得到他吧? 说得没错 |
[22:47] | No, no, no! Wait. | 不 等等 |
[22:50] | Don’t spear me! | 不要射我! |
[22:56] | This is a problem . | 出问题了 |
[22:57] | Now what? | 又怎么了? |
[23:00] | That’s perfect. | 这下可好了 |
[23:32] | I told you they were gone. | 跟你们说过他们走了 |
[23:34] | Look who it is. | 又来了 |
[23:35] | Don’t you have some flaw defenseless animals to disembogue? | 你不是专门欺负弱小动物吗? |
[23:38] | They couldn’t be far. They went this way? | 走不远 他们走这边… |
[23:41] | Or this way? | 那边 |
[23:42] | You don’t know much about tracking, do you? | 你不擅长跟踪吧? |
[23:44] | I must lost. I see trees, either leaves, that’s my tracking. | 我是树懒 找树吃树叶就够了 |
[23:48] | You didn’t miss them by much. | 没走远 |
[23:50] | It’s still green. | 这还是绿的 |
[23:52] | They head north 2 hours ago. | 两小时前朝北方去了 |
[23:54] | Is it? They head north 2 hours ago. | 两小时前朝北方去了 |
[24:01] | You don’t need this aggravation. | 你犯不着带着这个讨厌鬼 |
[24:04] | Give me the baby. | 婴儿给我 |
[24:06] | I can track human down faster than you can. | 我追得比你们快 |
[24:08] | And you’re just a good citizen helping out, right? | 你还真是热心公益 |
[24:11] | I just know where the human will go. | 我知道他们去哪里 |
[24:13] | Find the pass. | 冰河隘口 |
[24:15] | Everybody knows they have a settlement on the other side. | 谁不知道他们在对面有个村落 |
[24:19] | Unless you know how to track, | 除非跟踪功夫高强 |
[24:21] | you never gonna reach them before their pass closed up with snow. | 不然隘口会被冰封起来 |
[24:24] | Which should be like, tomorrow. | 大概就是明天吧 |
[24:27] | So you can give that baby to me or go get lost in the blizzard. | 孩子给我 或迷失在暴风雪里你自己选 |
[24:32] | It’s your choice. | 宝贝抱好 |
[24:40] | Here’s your little bundle of joy. We’ll return it to the human. | 我们送他回家 |
[24:45] | Big bad Tiddy Widdy get cliff. Poor Tiddy Widdy. . . | 哦 大坏虎 不给你跟可怜的大坏虎 |
[24:50] | Sid, Tiddy Widdy is gonna lead the way. | 喜德 大坏虎负责带路 |
[24:56] | Mandy, can I talk to you for a second? | 蛮尼 我有话跟你说 |
[24:59] | No. | 免说 |
[25:00] | The sooner we find the human, the sooner I get rid of Mr. Stinky-drew-face. | 越快找到人类 越快摆脱你这个流口水的臭傢伙 |
[25:04] | And the baby too. | 和这个婴儿 |
[25:07] | You always have that jumbo around to protect you. | 巨无霸不会一直保护着你 |
[25:11] | And when that day comes, I suggest you watch your back. | 到时候 |
[25:14] | Cause I’ll be tuning on it. | 小心我啃你 |
[25:16] | Human tracker, up front so I can see you. | 跟踪高手 走到前面来! |
[25:20] | Help me. | 我好怕噢 |
[25:37] | You gotta make him stop. I can’t tolerate anymore! | 哄哄他 我快抓狂了 |
[25:41] | I think this thing didn’t complain this much. | 我的食物也不会这么难伺候 他转动个不停 |
[25:43] | Stop shouting at me. You’re holding it wrong. | 你抱反了 小心他的头放下来! |
[25:45] | Watch its head! Just put it down. | 烦! 一会抱 一会放 |
[25:50] | Its nose is dry. | 他的鼻子干干的 |
[25:52] | That means something is wrong with it. | 这是生病的征兆 |
[25:54] | Maybe we should lick it. Just in case. | 谁来舔舔他? 无病也能强身 |
[25:56] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[25:57] | You know, the baby stinks. | 他穿着婴儿尿片 |
[25:59] | So if it poops, where does it go? | 所以? 所以屙屎便便掉不出来 |
[26:04] | Humans are disgusting. | 人类真够恶心 |
[26:06] | Okay, you. | 你 |
[26:07] | Check for poop. | 检查他的便便 |
[26:09] | Why am I the poop checker? | 我又不是便便专家 |
[26:10] | Because returning it is your idea. Because you’re small and insignificant | 是你说要送他回家 |
[26:13] | And because I’ll pound you if you don’t. | 而且你不听话我就会不断扁你 |
[26:16] | What else? Now, Sid! | 还有其他理由嘛 快点 喜德! |
[26:25] | I mean, my goodness. | 真要命 |
[26:26] | All right, look out. Coming through. | 小心 要出来罗 当心点! |
[26:28] | Watch out! Stop waving it around! | 不要四处乱甩! |
[26:30] | Oh, I’m gonna slip! | 哇 我快滑倒了 |
[26:38] | It’s clean! Got you! | 干净的啦 被我耍了 |
[26:42] | Would you cut it out! | 你再给我玩嘛 |
[26:45] | Hey, do that again. He likes it. | 再巴他一次 宝宝喜欢 |
[26:51] | That makes me feel better too. | 我也觉得蛮爽的 |
[27:03] | Turn him towards me. | 来 换你抱他 让他面向我 |
[27:05] | Where is the baby? There it is! | 宝宝在哪? 在这里 |
[27:10] | Where is the baby? | 宝宝呢? |
[27:13] | There it is! | 在这里 |
[27:17] | Stop it! You’re scaring it! | 住手 你嚇坏他了 |
[27:23] | I bet he’s hungry. | 我猜他饿了 |
[27:25] | How about some milk? | 来点牛奶怎么样? |
[27:26] | I’d love some. Not you, the baby. | 好啊 我爱死了 不是你!是宝宝 |
[27:29] | I ain’t exactly doing it right now, pal . | 现在不是我的泌乳期 老哥 |
[27:32] | You alone are the food jamming mouth, aren’t you? | 食物链低等动物耍什么嘴皮子 |
[27:34] | Enough! | 够了! |
[27:40] | Food! | 食物! |
[28:00] | Prepare for ice age! | 准备进入冰河时期! |
[28:02] | Protect the Dodo valley! | 捍卫豆豆鸟的生活方式! |
[28:05] | Survivals separate the Dodo off the peak! | 豆豆鸟比其他野兽适于生存! |
[28:10] | Protect the Dodo valley! | 捍卫豆豆鸟的生活方式! |
[28:13] | Prepare for ice age! | 准备进入冰河时期! |
[28:15] | Ice age? | 冰河时期? |
[28:16] | I’ve heard of these cracks, buddy. | 我听说过这些怪胎 |
[28:21] | Intruders! | 入侵者 |
[28:22] | Don’t fall in. if you do, you’ll physically. . . | 别掉进去 掉进去必然… |
[28:25] | Intruders! | 入侵者! 入侵… |
[28:29] | Burned and died. | 变红烧小鸟 |
[28:32] | Hey, can we have our melon back? | 甜瓜还我 |
[28:34] | Junior is hungry and. . . | 小孩饿了 而且… |
[28:36] | No way! This is our private stuff for ice age. | 不行 这是撑过冰河时期的私人库存 |
[28:39] | Some of us has been looking around for billions billions years. | 我们会被冻在地底亿万年 |
[28:43] | So you got three melons? | 那么三个甜瓜就够你冬眠? |
[28:47] | If you weren’t smart, and I’ll cut it into half and throw on you. | 未雨不绸缪 厄运必难逃! 厄运难逃 厄运难逃 |
[28:55] | Wait for me. | 离我远一点噢 |
[28:58] | No! | 糟了! |
[29:00] | Retrieve the melon! | 夺回甜瓜 |
[29:03] | Attack! | 跆拳队 攻击! |
[29:15] | The melon! | 甜瓜! |
[29:21] | There goes our last female. | 最后一位女性香消玉殒了 |
[29:35] | The last melon! | 最后一个! |
[31:04] | That’s it. | 那是什么 |
[31:06] | Now we gonna find more food. | 喜德 又得重新找食物了 |
[31:15] | We got dinner on the shore. | 再靠右边一点!不不 靠右!哇 还有餐后余兴节目不 左边!左边! |
[31:25] | Now the meal will be feeding a hungry sloth. | 神鬼战士该受到圣宴款待 圣战士应得的战利品… |
[31:31] | With who? A vole? | 什么人? 是敌是友? |
[31:33] | Come on, you wanna fist me? | 敢跟我较量一下吗? |
[31:49] | Bedtime. | 睡觉啦 臭小子 |
[32:00] | The triumph has returned. | 哦 凯旋归来啦 |
[32:07] | Shuffle. | 你说那个啊 |
[32:09] | How about a good night kiss for you? | 我吃太饱了 给好兄弟喜德一个晚安吻吧 |
[32:11] | Shh. It’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[32:13] | I was talking to you. | 我是跟你说话 |
[32:16] | Fine, I’ll tuck myself in. | 拉倒 我自己哄自己 |
[32:26] | Good night. | 好啦 晚安 |
[32:50] | Would you stop that! | 不要吵可以吗? |
[32:52] | All right. All right. | 可以 |
[32:54] | Trying to relax. | 我只是设法放松自己 |
[33:01] | All right. | 哇咧! |
[33:51] | What the. . . | 搞什么… |
[33:52] | Go ahead. Slice me. | 放马过来 杀了我好了 |
[33:53] | It’ll be the last thing you’d ever do. | 你不值得我动手 |
[33:57] | For who, Diego? | 狄亚哥 |
[33:59] | Tracking down human is too difficult for you? | 连手无寸铁的婴儿也搞不定? |
[34:02] | What are you two doing here? | 你们两个来干嘛? |
[34:04] | Soto’s getting tired of waiting. | 索托等得不耐烦了 |
[34:06] | Yeah. He said, come back with the baby, or don’t come back at all ! | 他说带婴儿回去不然就不必回去了 |
[34:13] | I have a message for Soto. | 转告索托 |
[34:15] | Tell him , I’m bringing the baby. | 我会带回婴儿 |
[34:19] | And tell him , I’m bringing a mammoth. | 而且跟他说我还会带一头长毛象 |
[34:24] | A mammoth. | 一头长毛象? |
[34:25] | Mammoth never travels alone. | 长毛象不会单独行动 |
[34:27] | This one does. And I’m leading him to half peak. | 这头例外 我要带他去半屏山 |
[34:32] | Look at all that meat. | 有肉吃了 |
[34:34] | Let’s get him! Not yet! | 还等什么? 不成! |
[34:36] | We need the whole gang to bring this mammoth down. | 要全体动员才撂得倒他 |
[34:39] | Get everyone ready. | 叫大家待命 |
[34:42] | Now! | 快去 |
[35:07] | Where is the baby? | 婴儿呢? |
[35:09] | You lost it? | 被你弄丢了? |
[35:12] | Sid! | 喜德 |
[35:14] | It’s so ugly. But it’s adorable. | 噢 好丑 好可爱 |
[35:20] | Hello, pumpkin. | 哈罗 小南瓜 小豆豆 |
[35:22] | Where did you find it? | 你哪里弄来的? |
[35:23] | The poor kid all alone in the wild. | 小可怜在荒野孤苦无依 |
[35:26] | Sabers gang nailed on it. So I just snatch it. | 剑牙虎对他虎视耽耽 我顺手救了他 |
[35:30] | So brave. | 你好猛呦 |
[35:31] | Well , he needed me and I only wish I have with my home. | 他需要我 我也正想有个孩子 |
[35:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:38] | I never attracted to a male. | 这种男人最迷人了 |
[35:41] | Who wouldn’t want a family, I always say. | 唉 谁不想早点成家呢? |
[35:46] | Well , you know. | 真是相见恨晚歹势啦 |
[35:52] | Cute kid, huh? | 可爱吧? |
[35:53] | So I was saying, ladies. . . | 我常说 小姐… |
[35:58] | Hey! Mandy! | 嗨 蛮尼 |
[36:01] | What’s the matter with you? | 搞什么飞机? |
[36:03] | Excuse me, ladies. | 小姐们 失陪一下 |
[36:05] | You just keep aggregating and I’ll be right back. | 妳们继续泡 我马上回来 |
[36:13] | He’s not much to look at but it’s so hard to find a family guy. | 他是其貌不扬 但好男人难找 |
[36:17] | Tell me about it. But the sensitive ones get eaten. | 可不是 温柔的都被吃光了 |
[36:20] | No, please. I beg you, I need him . | 行行好 蛮尼 借我用一下 |
[36:24] | Why? A good looking guy like you? | 你这种帅哥需要吗? |
[36:26] | You say that but you don’t mean it. | 话是没错 但别挖苦我 |
[36:28] | No, seriously, look at you. | 瞧你 |
[36:30] | Most ladies, they don’t stand the chance. | 那两个妞爱死你了 |
[36:32] | We have a very cool sense of humour. | 你的嘴巴真够毒 |
[36:34] | Don’t let me crap this time. | 我不想破坏你的形象 |
[36:36] | Thanks, man. You’re the best. | 谢啦 蛮尼 好兄弟 粉红娃留下 |
[36:38] | Without the baby. Mandy, I need him . | 我需要他啦 算了 |
[36:45] | So, ladies, where were we? | 小姐们 刚刚聊到哪? |
[36:48] | Carlo? Easy, Frankie. | 卡尔? 别激动 法兰克 |
[36:54] | Pretty tired, huh? Somebody moves like a cheater. | 辣妹当前 突然快得像头猎豹 |
[36:58] | Yeah, Mr. Great Tracker. Can’t even find a sloth. | 而跟踪大师 连树懒都追不到 |
[37:02] | What am I? Head winder? | 把我当什么? 奶妈? |
[37:04] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 臭小子? |
[37:08] | Look at you. You gonna grow into a big predator, huh? | 瞧你 以后会成为掠食者? |
[37:12] | I don’t think so. | 我很怀疑 |
[37:14] | What do you got? You got. . .little patched fur, no teeth, no claws. | 只有一小撮毛 没利齿 没爪子 |
[37:19] | Your foot is skin-wrap in mulish. What so threatening about you? | 不过是软趴趴的一个皮囊 你有什么可怕的? |
[37:30] | Hey, am I like pillow a to you? | 这里可不是可爱动物园区 |
[37:37] | Okay. All right, wise guy. | 好吧 小流氓 |
[37:39] | You just started time out. | 你被罚出场了 |
[37:43] | You think that’s funny? How about this? | 好玩是吗? 现在滋味如何? |
[37:49] | You’ll lose snack in an hour. | 待会你就变成猫头鹰的点心 |
[37:53] | I’m a little square to give you that. | 你的确胆子不小 |
[38:02] | Thank goodness. | 噢 菩萨保佑 |
[38:04] | Oh, a tiger! Help! Help! | 糟了! 有老虎! 救命啊!救命啊! |
[38:10] | Where’s the baby? | 小孩呢? |
[38:11] | The rhinos are after me. So think about it. | 没事 在蛮尼那 假装咬我 |
[38:15] | He got me! Help. . . | 我被抓啦! 救命 |
[38:18] | Get away from me. | 走开 |
[38:20] | This way. Over here. | 他往这边跑 在那 |
[38:31] | No, Carlo! The tiger beat us to him . | 卡尔 被老虎抢先了一步 |
[38:35] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[38:43] | It’s dead, all right. | 他挂了 真的 |
[38:45] | No. Carlo, where’s your all upon? | 肉食性动物占尽天时地利 |
[38:50] | I hate to bend like that. But you know how it is. | 看他们这么伤心真不忍 可是现实就这么残酷 |
[38:56] | All right, thanks. You can put me down now. | 谢啦 可以放我下来了 |
[38:59] | Mandy! | 蛮尼 |
[39:02] | Guys, I thought we’re in a hurry. | 我们不是急着赶路吗? |
[39:04] | When Diego speaks that out, you’re gonna wiped. | 狄亚哥 快吐出来 脏死了 |
[39:09] | Boy. For a second, I actually thought you gonna eat me. | 我刚以为你会把我吃掉 |
[39:13] | I don’t eat junk food. | 我不吃垃圾食物 |
[39:15] | I thought you’re gonna. . . Were you? | 你动过那个念头…对吗? |
[39:21] | Wait up. Wait up! | 等我 |
[39:24] | Can you wait a second, please? | 慢一点 兄弟 |
[39:26] | Hey, fellows! | 拜托等一下啦 两位! |
[39:29] | Thanks for waiting. | 你们还真仁慈 |
[39:37] | Sure is faithful . | 果然准时 |
[39:54] | Don’t make me reach back there. He started it. | 你皮在痒是不是? 他先动手的 |
[39:57] | I don’t care who started it. I’ll finish it. | 我不管 别再闹了 |
[40:33] | Modern architecture. It’d never last. | 现代建筑 昙花一现 |
[40:50] | Hey, Mandy. | 嘿 蛮尼 |
[40:54] | Hey, Diego. | 嘿 狄亚哥 |
[41:03] | Hey, Sid. | 嘿 喜德 |
[41:05] | You’re lost, aren’t you? No, I know exactly where we are. | 你迷路了 对不对? 没有 我清楚得很 |
[41:09] | Ask him direction. | 向他问路 |
[41:12] | I don’t need direction. Fine, I’ll ask him . | 我不必问路 拉倒 我来问 |
[41:15] | Hey, buddy. Have you seen any human goes by here? | 老弟 有看到人类经过吗? |
[41:21] | I love this thing. | 我喜欢猜字游戏 开始 |
[41:22] | Okay, three words. | 三个字 |
[41:25] | First word, stamp. | 第一个字…跺…踩… |
[41:29] | Let me try. | 我来猜 |
[41:30] | Pack. Good word, Mandy. | 啊 群 厉害 蛮尼 |
[41:33] | Long teeth? | 一群…长牙长爪 |
[42:41] | Great news | 好消息 |
[42:42] | I found a short cut | 我找到捷径了 |
[42:46] | What do you mean short cut ? | 什么意思 捷径? |
[42:48] | I mean it’s faster that the Long way around | 免得绕远路的路径啊 |
[42:50] | I know what a short cut is | 我知道捷径的定义 |
[42:53] | Either we slip through there and Beat the past | 走那里才能比人类先抵达隘口 |
[42:56] | Or take the long way and miss them | 不然只有错失良机 |
[43:00] | What do you take me for? | 走那里? 你当我是白痴啊? |
[43:02] | This time you can be a free man | 明天此时你就是自由人了 |
[43:09] | Hei guys check this out | 各位 看看这玩意 |
[43:14] | The tiger found the short cut | 喜德 老虎找到了条捷径 |
[43:18] | No thanks I chose light | 不用 我还想活 |
[43:21] | Did I suggest you take The short cut? | 那么更要乖乖走捷径 |
[43:23] | Are you threatening me? | 你威胁我? |
[43:25] | Move sloth | 快走 臭树懒 |
[44:18] | Stick together it’s easy to get lost in here | 跟好 这里很容易走丢 |
[44:56] | Fish | 还好只是鱼 |
[45:42] | I don’t want to keep track Of one baby | 照顾一个小孩已经够累人了 |
[47:57] | Tell the kid to be more careful | 叫小孩当心点就好啦 |
[48:41] | Tigers | 你看 你看 是老虎唉! |
[48:46] | It’s ok | 没关系 |
[48:47] | Tigers are just playing with the antilopes | 老虎只是跟羚羊玩抓人游戏 |
[48:52] | With their teeth | 用牙齿抓 |
[49:09] | Somebody pinched me | 谁来抓我 |
[49:11] | Look! This fat one Just like you | 看这就像你 |
[49:18] | Look he is playing with this kid | 我们来玩抓人游戏 |
[49:21] | See that’s your problem | 看 那是你的问题 |
[49:22] | That’s what men’re supposed to do | 蛮尼 长毛象就该如此 |
[49:25] | Find the shelters, have the babies . . . | 喜德找头母象 生几头小象 |
[49:27] | Sede What ? | 喜德怎样啦? |
[49:28] | Shut up | 闭嘴但… |
[52:59] | Look at this | 看到没? |
[53:04] | Next stop. Major pass | 半屏山到了 下一站冰河隘口 |
[53:07] | How could I ever doubted you ? | 我真不该怀疑你 |
[53:09] | Did you hear that ? | 听到没? |
[53:11] | You are almost home? | 你快到家了 |
[53:18] | I feel a sweat | 我的脚在流汗 |
[53:19] | Do you have to get a new flask Every time your body does something ? | 个人隐私 需要一直报导吗? |
[53:22] | Just ignore him | 他爱出风头 别理他 |
[53:24] | Seriously, my feet are really hot. . . | 说真的 我的脚很热 |
[53:33] | Tell me that was your stomach | 你的胃咕噜叫吗? |
[53:35] | I am serious about this | 我确定那是雷声 |
[53:38] | From under . . , | 从…地底下传来 |
[54:01] | Come on keep up with me | 快跑 快跟上来 |
[54:03] | I wonder if you’re moving | 没问题 但你不要原地跑步 |
[54:08] | I wish I’d jump like that | 希望我能像他那样跳 我帮你达成愿望 |
[54:16] | Come on move faster | 动作快点! 你没有看到岩浆吗? |
[55:27] | Mandy are you ok? | 蛮尼 你还好吗? |
[55:28] | Come on say something Anything | 说话 随便说什么 你踩在我的鼻子上 |
[55:34] | What I can’t hear you | 什么? 我听不见 |
[55:36] | You are standing on my trunk | 你踩在我的鼻子上 |
[55:40] | You’re ok | 你没事吧? |
[55:41] | Why’d you do that ? | 为什么要救我? |
[55:44] | You’d have died trying To save me | 你差点儿送命 |
[55:47] | That’ what you do when I’m hurt | 群居生活就是这样 |
[55:50] | We guard for each other | 互相照顾 |
[55:52] | Well . . .thanks | 多谢你啦 |
[55:56] | I don’t now you guys | 不知道你们有何感想 |
[55:57] | We’re the weirdest herd I ever seen | 我觉得我们是最怪的组合 |
[56:19] | I can’t wait to get my Claws on that mammal | 我等不急要赏长毛象一爪 |
[56:22] | No one touches until I get that baby | 婴儿到手前 不准碰长毛象 |
[56:35] | Knock it off I am starving | 把他撕成一条条 白肉堆这边 红肉堆那边闭嘴!越说我越饿!肩肉比较硬 但肉汁很多 |
[56:40] | I told you to knock it off | 叫你闭嘴听到没有 |
[56:42] | Save your energy | 省点力气 |
[56:44] | Mammals don’t go down easy | 长毛象可不好对付 |
[56:47] | There is only one way to do it | 只有一个办法 |
[56:49] | First you have to force him into a corner | 首先 将他逼近角落 |
[56:53] | Cut off his ribs | 让他无路可退 |
[56:54] | Then go for throat | 你们三个制伏他后 我负责咬喉咙 |
[57:10] | We gotta get this kid out Of the wind | 各位 得让小孩避避风 |
[57:16] | How much further ? 3 miles | 还得走多远 三哩 |
[57:25] | what’re you doing ? | 你在干嘛? |
[57:26] | I’m painting sloth on a map | 让树懒名留青史 |
[57:32] | Why don’t you make him look Realistic and make him like down | 忠于史实 你应该画睡姿 |
[57:35] | Make him rounder | 而且肚子要更圆一点 |
[57:42] | I forgot how to laugh | 一点都不好笑 |
[57:50] | I am a genius | 我是天才 |
[57:56] | Now you have to refer me as | 从现在起 请称呼我 |
[57:59] | Sid, Lord of the flame | 火焰王 |
[58:02] | Lord of the flame, your tail ls on fire | 火焰王 你的尾巴着火了 |
[58:13] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[58:14] | From now on I’m gonna call You Diego | 现在起 我封你… |
[58:17] | You touch me and you are dead | “碰我就扁你”公爵 |
[58:20] | I am just kidding you little Nuthead | 开玩笑的啦 小猪头 |
[58:25] | Look at this | 快看 |
[58:32] | I don’t believe. . . | 我没看错吧? |
[58:47] | Come here | 来 |
[58:52] | Come to uncle Sid | 来喜德叔叔这里 |
[58:55] | No no this way | 不是啦 这边 这边 |
[58:58] | No. go to him | 不 去找他 去找他 |
[59:07] | Ok | 好啦 |
[59:09] | Good job | 很棒 |
[59:11] | Practise | 继续练习 |
[59:17] | A little guy growing up | 你看 小孩长大了 |
[59:22] | Come on sleep tight | 好啦 该睡觉了 小肉球 |
[59:34] | You know I never had a friend who’d Risk his life for me | 从来没有人愿意为我赴汤蹈火 |
[59:39] | Yeah he is a good guy | 对啊 蛮尼…是个大好人 |
[59:43] | Yeah he is | 一点都没错 |
[59:46] | Well , good night | 晚安 |
[1:01:17] | Hey Diego you’re frozen back there | 狄亚哥 你冻僵了吗? |
[1:01:24] | Get down What | 蹲下! |
[1:01:26] | Get down and follow me | 蹲低点 跟我来 |
[1:01:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:01:31] | There is an ambush waiting for you | 半屏山脚下 有重兵埋伏 |
[1:01:34] | What do you mean ambush | 什么 什么意思 埋伏? |
[1:01:38] | You set us up ? | 你设计陷害我们? |
[1:01:39] | It was my job, I was supposed to Get the baby but. . . | 我奉命捉婴儿 可是 |
[1:01:42] | You pull us home for dinner | 你带我们回家当晚餐? |
[1:01:44] | That’s it you’re out Of the herd | 你被放逐了! |
[1:01:46] | I am sorry | 我很难过 |
[1:01:47] | No you are not . not yet | 还没呢 难过的还在后头 |
[1:01:49] | Listen I can help you | 听我说 我可以帮你们 |
[1:01:51] | Stay close Sid We can find our way out | 我们杀出重围去 喜德 |
[1:01:53] | You can’t . Pax is too strong | 不行 他们太强 |
[1:01:55] | You have to trust me | 你得相信我 |
[1:01:56] | Trust you ? why in the world Would we trust you ? | 白痴才会相信你 |
[1:02:00] | Cos I am your only chance | 我是你们唯一的希望 |
[1:02:15] | Hello ladies | 哈罗 小姐们 |
[1:02:18] | Look who decided to show up | 有人终于敢露脸了 |
[1:02:20] | Diego. I was beginning to Worry about you | 狄亚哥 我真替你担心 |
[1:02:24] | No need to worry | 用不着担心 |
[1:02:26] | In about 2 minutes you’ll be Satisfied your taste for revenge | 你马上就可以尝到复仇的滋味 |
[1:02:32] | I see the sloth | 树懒 |
[1:02:34] | He got the baby | 婴儿在他那里 |
[1:02:36] | Don’t give away your position Until you see the mammal | 长毛象没现身前 不要曝露行踪 |
[1:02:38] | He is the one you have to surprise | 他才是我们偷袭的对象 |
[1:02:42] | You wanna eat something don’t just ache | 你想大显身手吧? |
[1:02:47] | what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么? |
[1:02:51] | no I said wait for the mammal | 不 我说等长毛象 |
[1:03:16] | got you | 空中扭腰 |
[1:03:18] | eat my powder | 跟在后面吃雪花吧 |
[1:04:05] | sorry fellas you got a little surprise | 没想到吧? |
[1:04:23] | ok follow me | 跟我来 |
[1:04:25] | we take Sid up here where we can | 去找喜德 趁早开溜 |
[1:04:28] | come on Diego let’s bring this mammal down | 快来帮忙 狄亚哥 一起扳倒这头长毛象 |
[1:04:49] | that’s right that’s maybe. . . | 不适者淘汰 是吧? |
[1:05:12] | what are you doing ? | 你想干嘛? |
[1:05:14] | Leave the mammal alone | 放长毛象一马 |
[1:05:20] | I’ll take you down first | 好啊 那我先干掉你 |
[1:06:39] | We did it | 成功了 |
[1:06:54] | We were some team , huh? | 刚刚梦幻队伍演出不错吧? |
[1:06:57] | We’re still a team | 刚刚? 现在还是梦幻队伍 |
[1:07:01] | I am sorry I set you up | 抱歉我设计陷害你们 |
[1:07:04] | You know me I am too lazy To hold a bunch | 我懒得连仇都记不住 |
[1:07:11] | Knock it off | 别难过了 小肉球 |
[1:07:13] | You have to be strong | 你一定要坚强 |
[1:07:16] | You have to take care of mammal | 要照顾蛮佛瑞和喜德 |
[1:07:20] | Especially Sid | 尤其是喜德 |
[1:07:25] | You’re a tiger I can carry you | 老虎不是伤口舔舔就好了吗? |
[1:07:28] | What do you think? | 我来背你 好不好? |
[1:07:32] | Come on everything’s gonna Be ok | 跟他说他会好的 蛮尼 |
[1:07:35] | Listen. You have to leave me here | 听我说 别管我了 |
[1:07:39] | Or the humans get to the pass | 人类过了隘口 |
[1:07:41] | You’ll never catch them | 就追不上了 |
[1:07:44] | You didn’t have to do that | 你没有义务为我牺牲 |
[1:07:47] | That’s what you do in The herd | 这就是团队精神 |
[1:11:06] | Forget about us , ok? | 不要忘记我们 好吗? |
[1:11:12] | We won’t forget about you | 我们不会忘记你 |
[1:11:55] | Good bye | 再见 再见喜德 |
[1:12:09] | That’s right. Where is the baby ? | 你还记得 “宝宝在哪里?” |
[1:12:11] | Come on Sid | 走啦 喜德 到南方去 |
[1:12:34] | Save your breath Sid | 省点力气 人类又不会说话 |
[1:12:38] | You’re alive | 狄亚哥 你没事吗? |
[1:12:40] | 9 lives baby | 没听过九命怪猫吗? |
[1:12:43] | you ok. I’ll kiss ya | 你没事了 你没事了 让我亲一下 |
[1:12:50] | welcome back partner want a lift ? | 欢迎归队 要搭便车吗? |
[1:12:53] | no thanks I gotta save whatever dignity I got left | 不用 我得维持点尊严 |
[1:12:56] | With us now, buddy. Dignity has nothing To do with it | 跟我们混就不要讲究尊严 |
[1:12:59] | But I’ll take that lift | 我要搭便车 |
[1:13:01] | Climb upon | 上来吧 |
[1:13:03] | March! | 冲啊! |
[1:13:06] | Not march. , either way | 开玩笑的啦 慢慢来 |