英文名称:I Am Number Four
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:58] | You know, showboating like that | 你把摩托艇骑成那样 |
[05:01] | Just makes you look desperate. | 简直就是不要命了 |
[05:04] | Yeah, “Look at me. I can flip my ski.” | 就是 “看啊 我开摩托艇能做空翻” |
[05:07] | – Pathetic. – Yeah. | -无可救药 -是啊 |
[05:09] | Daniel, that was awesome! | 丹尼尔 刚才真是太酷了 |
[05:12] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[05:17] | Hey, Daniel, Nicole left, huh? | 丹尼尔 妮可走了吗 |
[05:21] | Should’ve let me talk to her. | 应该让我和她聊聊 |
[05:24] | 发件人 妮可 一起去游泳怎样 快来海边见 | |
[05:37] | I love it out here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[05:43] | The Big Dipper. | 北斗七星 |
[05:45] | It’s my favorite. | 是我的最爱 |
[05:48] | Do you know that one? | 你知道北斗七星吗 |
[05:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:51] | I got a D in Astronomy. | 我天文得了D |
[05:57] | So, I never see you with anyone. | 我从没见过你出双入对 |
[06:01] | Do you have a girlfriend out of town or something? | 是不是把女朋友藏在镇外呢 |
[06:10] | Daniel? Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[06:19] | I want you to feel this! | 我要你体会这种感觉 |
[06:23] | This is what’s coming for you. | 接下来就轮到你了 |
[06:30] | Daniel, are you OK? | 丹尼尔 你没事吧 |
[06:33] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[06:40] | He’s a freak. He’s some kind of freak. | 他是个怪物 是个妖怪 |
[07:29] | Number Three’s dead. | 三号死了 |
[07:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:36] | Anyone else see what happened? | 还有其他人看到吗 |
[08:18] | I told you not to keep this crap. | 我叫你别留着这种东西 |
[08:20] | It just slows us down. | 只会拖累我们 |
[08:49] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[08:58] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[09:07] | This is the part I hate the most, the running. | 我讨厌这样 总是不停地流亡 |
[09:11] | But it’s the only thing in my life that’s real. | 但这也是我生活中唯一的真实 |
[09:14] | The rest is a lie. | 其余都是谎言 |
[09:16] | Even Henri. | 即便是亨利 |
[09:18] | People think he’s my father. | 大家都以为他是我父亲 |
[09:20] | He’s not. | 其实不是 |
[09:22] | He’s a warrior from my planet, | 他是我们星球的战士 |
[09:24] | assigned to keep me alive. | 是我的守护者 |
[09:28] | I don’t remember my father. | 我记不起我的父亲 |
[09:30] | All he left for me was some kind of box. | 他只留给我一个盒子 |
[09:33] | Henri says he’ll pass it on to me | 亨利说等时机到了 |
[09:35] | when the time is right. | 他会转交给我 |
[09:39] | I got my first scar | 我九岁的时候 |
[09:40] | when I was nine years old, | 出现了第一个疤痕 |
[09:42] | near the border of Mexico. | 在墨西哥边境附近 |
[09:44] | It woke me from my sleep. | 我在睡梦中痛醒 |
[09:47] | It was the first sign that | 那是第一次有迹象表明 |
[09:48] | the Mogadorians had found us here on Earth. | 莫加多尔人在地球上找到了我们 |
[09:52] | The second scar came when I was 12. | 我十二岁时出现了第二个疤痕 |
[09:55] | I was in Colorado, | 那时是在科罗拉多州 |
[09:56] | in the middle of a spelling bee. | 我正在参加拼字比赛 |
[09:59] | As soon as I felt it, | 我一有这种感觉 |
[10:01] | I knew Number Two was dead. | 就知道二号死了 |
[10:04] | Last night, I got my third scar. | 昨晚 我有了第三个疤痕 |
[10:09] | I was just a kid | 莫加多尔入侵我们星球 |
[10:10] | when the Mogadorians invaded my planet, Lorien. | 洛林的时候 我还只是个孩子 |
[10:14] | Nine of us children escaped. | 我们中有九个孩子逃脱了 |
[10:17] | We were gifted, | 我们生来就被赐予能力 |
[10:18] | meant to protect our people when we grew up. | 为了长大后能保卫我们的族人 |
[10:21] | We never got the chance. | 但我们却从未有这种机会 |
[10:23] | Everyone was killed. | 所有人都被杀了 |
[10:26] | We are the last of our kind. | 我们是这个种族最后的幸存者 |
[10:29] | Three of us are gone. Dead. | 其中三个已经死去 |
[10:33] | They are hunting us down, | 敌人会一个接着一个 |
[10:35] | one by one, in order. | 将我们屠杀殆尽 |
[10:38] | I know I’m next. | 我知道下一个就是我了 |
[10:42] | I am Number Four. | 我是四号 |
[10:43] | All right, Well , so… | 嗯 所以 |
[10:45] | Daniel won’t be in school the rest of the semester. | 丹尼尔这学期就不来学校了 |
[10:48] | OK. You, too. | 好的 再见 |
[10:52] | Your new ID. | 你的新身份证 |
[10:54] | And this time, you stay out of sight, | 这次 别再暴露了 |
[10:57] | huh? No school, no teams, nothing. | 别去学校 别交朋友 也别惹事 |
[10:59] | John Smith. Very original. | 约翰·史密斯 真有创意 |
[11:01] | I don’t want to be original. I want to be invisible. | 我不想有创意 而是想保持隐形 |
[11:08] | This time was different. | 这次和以往不同 |
[11:10] | I didn’t just get a scar. | 我不仅有了疤痕 |
[11:12] | I, uh… I saw Number Three. | 我…还看见了三号 |
[11:17] | I felt the knife, I felt him die. | 我能感到他被刀刺穿而死去 |
[11:19] | I could tell we all did. | 我们应该都感受到了 |
[11:22] | The others. | 其他幸存者 |
[11:24] | We should get moving. | 我们该搬家了 |
[11:25] | Mogadorians could’ve already picked up our scent. | 莫加多尔人肯定发现了我们的踪迹 |
[11:29] | We’re going to Paradise. | 我们去天堂镇 |
[11:31] | I have business to take care of. | 我在那有些事要办 |
[12:42] | It’s Bernie Kosar. | 这是伯尼·科萨 |
[12:45] | Played football. | 橄榄球明星 |
[12:50] | Yeah, he played for Cleveland. | 克里夫兰队的 |
[12:52] | Hm. Good to know. | 好吧 知道了 |
[12:54] | Next time, I get to pick the place. | 下次我来挑地方 |
[12:56] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[13:29] | That’s all of it. I’m going to bed. | 都搬上来了 我去睡了 |
[13:31] | Ooh. Hang on. I need a new picture. | 等等 我要拍张新照片 |
[13:36] | We have to wipe out anything that hits the internet. | 我们得清除网上所有你的痕迹 |
[13:39] | Say “Paradise.” | 说”天堂” |
[13:48] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[13:49] | This is why I need you to be invisible. | 所以我才要你保持隐形 |
[14:23] | Get back inside. | 回屋里去 |
[14:26] | John. | 约翰 |
[14:28] | Come on. Come back inside. | 快点 快回屋里 |
[14:41] | Little small for a Mogadorian, don’t you think? | 这小家伙不会是莫加多尔人吧 |
[14:46] | I’m sure he belongs to someone. | 他肯定有主人 |
[14:48] | He doesn’t have any collar or tags. | 他没项圈也没狗牌 |
[14:51] | Hm. Somebody, somewhere, must miss you, huh? | 肯定有人在惦记着你吧 |
[14:57] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[14:58] | Another pair of eyes and ears watching the house? | 就当多双眼睛看守屋子咯 |
[15:02] | I’m gonna need somebody to talk to. | 我要找人聊天 |
[15:04] | Talk to me. | 不能和我聊吗 |
[15:07] | Yeah, keep the dog. | 好吧 你赢了 狗留下吧 |
[15:09] | What are you gonna call him? | 该叫他什么 |
[15:12] | How about Bernie Kosar? | 伯尼·科萨怎么样 |
[16:47] | 天堂镇新闻 炼钢工人莫肯·斯佩曼仍然下落不明 | |
[16:52] | What are you doing up? | 你要做什么 |
[16:54] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[16:56] | About What? | 什么意思 |
[16:58] | Look, uh, as much fun as you are to be around, | 虽然在你身边很有意思 |
[17:01] | I can’t be a prisoner. | 但我不想做个囚犯 |
[17:02] | Uh, I have to go to school. | 我得去学校 |
[17:04] | No. No way, too risky. | 不 不行 风险太大 |
[17:06] | Come on. Number Three was completely off the grid | 三号彻底远离了尘世 |
[17:08] | and the Mogs got him. | 但莫加人还是找到了他 |
[17:09] | Didn’t save him. | 这根本没用 |
[17:11] | Come on. I’m gonna be safer if I blend in. | 放心 我融入普通人反而更安全 |
[17:14] | I promise I’ll keep a low profile. | 我保证会低调行事 |
[17:15] | Look. Even if I let you, and I’m not, | 听着 即使我让你去 当然我不会 |
[17:18] | you can’t just waltz into school and start class… | 你也不能就这么走进学校开始上课… |
[17:20] | Do you think you’re the only one who can forge documents? | 你以为只有你会伪造文件吗 |
[17:26] | Hm. Do you have a…? | 你是不是带了… |
[17:26] | Five days of rations, spare clothes, GPS, cash. | 五天口粮 换洗衣物 GPS 现金 |
[17:30] | – What’s your name? – John Smith. | -你叫什么 -约翰·史密斯 |
[17:32] | – Where are you from? – Toronto. | -你从哪里来 -多伦多 |
[17:33] | You seem kind of tan for Toronto. | 你肤色黝黑怎么会像多伦多人 |
[17:35] | Santa Fe, New Mexico. | 那就换成新墨西哥州的圣达菲 |
[17:38] | I know the drill , OK? | 我知道规矩 行吗 |
[17:44] | You keep this on you. I’ll call you every hour. | 随身带着这个 我每小时联系你一次 |
[17:46] | If you don’t pick up, I know something’s wrong. | 如果你不接 我就知道出事了 |
[17:47] | Come on, every hour? | 得了吧 每小时啊 |
[17:49] | That, or you can home school. | 对 不然你就在家里上学 |
[17:51] | And I’ll be your teacher. | 我来做你老师 |
[17:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | Hey, John, don’t be stupid. | 约翰 别犯傻 |
[17:57] | You keep your head down. | 别惹麻烦 |
[17:59] | I know how to blend in. | 我懂得如何融入 |
[18:23] | OK, doll. Take a seat. | 好了 帅哥 请坐 |
[18:24] | I’ll just print up your schedule. Back in a jiffy. | 我去打印你的课程表 马上回来 |
[18:30] | I know she’s the star photographer, | 我知道她是明星摄影师 |
[18:32] | but it’s not fair to the other students. | 但这对其他同学太不公平了 |
[18:34] | She’s using up all the vital supplies. | 她占用了所有的重要资源 |
[18:36] | Emory, come on. | 埃默里 别这样 |
[18:38] | “Strangers in Paradise.” At least she’s creative. | “天堂里的陌生人” 至少说明她有创意 |
[18:40] | The pictures on her website are totally inappropriate. | 她网站上的照片都很过分 |
[18:43] | Mr. Behrman, if you want to keep the photos, | 贝曼先生 如果你要保留这些照片 |
[18:45] | you should just say so. | 跟我直说就是了 |
[18:46] | Keep the photos? They’re already all over the internet! | 还用得着保留吗 照片早就遍布网络了 |
[18:49] | It’s a violation to post things like this | 这样没有别人的允许 |
[18:51] | without people’s permission. | 乱贴照片是违法的 |
[18:52] | You have to do something about this. | 你得采取点措施 |
[18:53] | Mr. Behrman, excuse us for a few minutes, OK? | 贝曼先生 给我们几分钟时间 好吗 |
[19:03] | Sarah, this is not like you. | 莎拉 这有点不像你 |
[19:07] | Is there something going on? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[19:09] | – Everything’s fine. – Sarah? | -没事 -莎拉 |
[19:12] | – Honestly. – Have a seat. | -真的没事 -坐吧 |
[19:16] | You can’t let a few negative students get you down. | 你不能让一小撮问题学生拖你的后腿 |
[19:19] | Look, I don’t want you to isolate yourself | 听着 我不希望你 |
[19:22] | from the rest of the school. | 孤立于学校其他同学 |
[19:24] | You should enjoy this year. | 今年你应当融入大家 |
[19:27] | OK, I’ll try. | 好 我会尽力 |
[19:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:29] | Can I please have my camera back? | 我可以拿回我的相机吗 |
[19:31] | No more photos on your website | 没有老师同学的允许 |
[19:33] | without teacher and student permission. | 不准再在你网站上贴他们的照片 |
[19:36] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:37] | Here’s your schedule. | 这是你的课程表 |
[19:42] | Homeroom is calculus. | 在年级教室上微积分学 |
[19:44] | That’s B-Wing, room seven… | 在B侧区域 七号教室… |
[19:46] | Oh, Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[19:48] | Could you show our friend to his locker? | 你能带这位新同学去他的储物柜吗 |
[19:51] | He’s from Santa Fe. | 他来自圣达菲 |
[19:52] | Job fair starts tomorrow. | 招聘会将于明天举行 |
[19:54] | Everybody.Job fair starts tomorrow. | 大家注意 招聘会将于明天举行 |
[19:58] | What kind of camera do you use? | 你用的是什么相机 |
[20:00] | Eavesdropping? That’s not gonna win you friends. | 你在偷听吗 这样人缘可不会好 |
[20:06] | Tell that to the principal | 这话去跟校长说吧 |
[20:07] | with a fish tank for an office. | 他那办公室就像个鱼缸 |
[20:09] | It’s kind of hard not to hear. | 外面的人想不偷听都难 |
[20:13] | Sorry. This whole place is kind of a fish tank. | 抱歉 这整个地方就是个鱼缸 |
[20:18] | Well… Room seven is down the hall, | 好吧…七号教室就在前面 |
[20:21] | and, uh, that’s your locker right there. | 你的储物柜就在那里 |
[20:25] | Good luck… um… | 祝你好运 |
[20:29] | Oh, uh, John… | 我叫约翰… |
[20:31] | …Smith. | …史密斯 |
[20:34] | OK. You don’t want to tell me your name. | 好吧 你不想告诉我你名字 |
[20:38] | That’s fine. | 那也无所谓 |
[20:46] | That’s really my name. John Smith. | 那真是我的名字 约翰·史密斯 |
[20:58] | What’s up, man? You new? | 你好 伙计 新来的吗 |
[21:03] | Mark James. | 我是马克·詹姆斯 |
[21:05] | This is Kevin, Jackson, Tyler and Max. | 他们是凯文 杰克逊 泰勒和麦斯 |
[21:07] | – Hey, man, What’s up? – John. | -伙计 你好 -我叫约翰 |
[21:09] | Good to meet you, John. Where are you from? | 很高兴认识你 约翰 你从哪来 |
[21:11] | Santa Fe. | 圣达菲 |
[21:12] | Oh, New Mexico. | 在新墨西哥州 |
[21:14] | Play any ball out there? | 那里玩球吗 |
[21:15] | Football? | 橄榄球吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:18] | No. | 不玩 |
[21:19] | Play anything? | 其他球呢 |
[21:20] | Baseball? Soccer? Ping-pong? | 棒球 足球 还是乒乓 |
[21:23] | Nope. | 不玩 |
[21:25] | OK. No, that’s cool, man. | 好吧 这样也没关系 伙计 |
[21:28] | That’s totally cool. | 真的 |
[21:28] | We could always use more boosters in the stands, right? | 看台边总要有啦啦队嘛 |
[21:31] | Listen. You need anything, you ask us, OK? | 听着 有需要尽管找我们 好吗 |
[21:35] | We got you. | 我们罩着你 |
[21:37] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我记住了 |
[21:39] | Good talking to you, big guy. | 很高兴认识你 大个子 |
[21:43] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁啊 |
[21:45] | Watch out, man. | 当心点 伙计 |
[21:47] | Sorry, Sam. | 真抱歉 萨姆 |
[21:51] | Loser! | 废物 |
[21:55] | Wait up, fool. | 等等 傻瓜 |
[21:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | Gotta love the classics. | 真是太经典了 |
[22:01] | Homecoming king versus the science nerd. | 人气校草欺负技术宅男 |
[22:05] | Just get better with time, don’t they? | 时间久了会习惯了吧 |
[22:09] | That guy, Mark, he’s… | 那家伙 马克 他是… |
[22:10] | Soon to be irrelevant. | 很快就各走各的了 |
[22:11] | He’s in the third year of the best four years of his life. | 他也就辉煌个这么四年 已经三年过去了 |
[23:17] | So, she was like, | 她就像 |
[23:18] | “The solar system’s sun does not revolve around the Earth.” | 太阳系的太阳不绕着地球转 |
[23:21] | I said, “Yeah, right.” | 我说 是啊 太对了 |
[23:25] | Hey, Spock! | 史波克[星际迷航里的科学官] |
[23:27] | – Nailed it! – Heads up! UFO, brother! | -太棒了 -当心 不明飞行物 伙计 |
[23:31] | That had to hurt. | 那肯定很痛 |
[23:32] | Hey, stay down, man. Just stay down. | 坚持住 伙计 坚持住 |
[23:34] | He’s gonna cry. He’s gonna cry. | 他要哭了 他要哭了 |
[23:35] | Oh, Mommy’s coming! | 老妈上场了 |
[23:40] | Right in the face. | 正中脸颊 |
[23:41] | Hey, are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[23:43] | Assholes. | 那些混蛋 |
[23:44] | Yo, new dude! Little help? | 新来的 帮个忙 |
[23:56] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[23:58] | I’m fine! Get off me. | 我没事 放开我 |
[24:00] | Come on, man! | 啥意思啊 伙计 |
[24:02] | – You OK? – No. | -你没事吧 -好痛 |
[24:09] | That’s quite an arm you got there. | 你的手劲真大 |
[24:11] | Yeah. Who knew? | 是啊 谁知道呢 |
[24:15] | So, uh, What’s With the UFO thing? | 不明飞行物是怎么回事 |
[24:19] | I know it’s your first day and all, | 你才第一天来 |
[24:21] | but, uh, sooner or later you’ll figure it out. | 用不了多久你就会明白 |
[24:25] | Figure what out? | 明白什么 |
[24:27] | I’m definitely not the guy you want to hang with. | 你不会想和我在一起 |
[25:25] | Invisible. | 叫你保持隐形 |
[25:27] | You heard me when I said that, right? | 你有对你说过的吧 |
[25:29] | Yeah. Yeah, because I remember you being there. | 没错 我记得你当时有在听 |
[26:18] | Let us face, without panic, | 让我们勇敢面对 |
[26:21] | the reality of our times. | 我们时代的现实 |
[26:23] | The fact that atom bombs | 事实上原子弹有一天 |
[26:24] | may, some day, be dropped on our cities. | 可能会落在我们的城市 |
[26:27] | And let us prepare for survival | 让我们通过了解威胁我们的武器 |
[26:29] | by understanding the weapon that threatens us. | 为生存做好准备 |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:40] | How you settling in, bro? | 你还适应吗 兄弟 |
[26:42] | Fine, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[26:43] | Good. That’s good. | 很好 太好了 |
[26:46] | I see you and Spock are vibing. | 我看到你和史波克打得火热 |
[26:49] | Got a bit of a soft spot for freaks, do you? | 你有点偏爱怪胎 是吗 |
[26:51] | Who’s talking? | 谁在说话 |
[26:58] | Look. It’s cute, it really is. | 这太可爱了 真是太可爱了 |
[27:00] | You are an adorable young man. | 你真是个可爱的小帅哥 |
[27:02] | But I find it irritating, | 但我觉得有点不爽 |
[27:04] | so keep it on the bleachers, OK? | 所以别瞎掺和 好吗 |
[27:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:07] | Good. That’s good. | 好的 太好了 |
[27:09] | Also, While I’m here, | 还有 趁我在这 |
[27:09] | I’m gonna let you in on a little tip. | 我要告诉你个小秘密 |
[27:27] | Find your place fast. Catch the rest of this flick, OK? | 找好你的位置 看完剩下的电影 好吗 |
[27:31] | Jesus, dude. You are soaking wet. | 天啊 哥们 你全身湿透了 |
[28:03] | John, get up. Come on. We gotta go. | 约翰 快起来 该走了 |
[28:05] | John. | 约翰 |
[28:06] | – John. – My hands. | -约翰 -我的手 |
[28:09] | – Henri. My hands burn! – John… | -亨利 我的手烧得好痛 -约翰 |
[28:11] | – Look at me and relax. – What’s happening to me? | -看着我 放轻松 -我怎么了 |
[28:13] | They called them legacies back home. | 这是家族的遗产 |
[28:15] | You, the nine, you’re the only ones who have them. | 九个孩子中只有你有这种能力 |
[28:17] | – Legacies? – That’s right. | -遗产 -没错 |
[28:19] | Your parents were members of the Lorien Garde. | 你的父母是洛林守卫军的成员 |
[28:21] | You’ve inherited their abilities. Gifts. | 你继承了他们的能力 这是天赋 |
[28:23] | – Gifts? – That’s right. | -天赋 -是的 |
[28:24] | My hands light up like road flares. | 我的手像路灯一样发光 |
[28:26] | And you call that a gift? | 你却把它叫做天赋 |
[28:27] | Each legacy has its own function. | 每份遗产都有各自的功能 |
[28:29] | There’s… There’s more coming? | 还…还会有别的吗 |
[28:31] | As you breathe and focus, you’re gonna learn to control them. | 集中精神深呼吸 你就可以控制它们 |
[28:36] | – OK. OK. – Just like you’re doing, right now. | -好的 -就像现在一样 |
[28:41] | OK? | 好点了吗 |
[28:43] | How do your hands feel? | 你的手现在感觉怎样 |
[28:48] | – Better. – Good. | -好多了 -很好 |
[28:51] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:54] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[28:55] | We wait. You’re gonna keep growing stronger and faster. | 等着 你会变得更强更快 |
[28:59] | I need you to be careful. | 我要你小心一点 |
[29:00] | Right now, you have to focus your mind. Get some control. | 现在你要做的是集中精神 训练控制力 |
[29:03] | When you can do that, you can get back to school. | 能控制好的时候 你就能回学校了 |
[29:06] | I don’t want to raise suspicion. | 我可不想惹人怀疑 |
[29:07] | I still have business here. | 我还有正事要做 |
[29:08] | In the meantime, your powers will only draw attention. | 在此期间 你的能力只会引起别人的注意 |
[29:10] | You keep yourself in check, you understand? | 要好自为之 懂吗 |
[29:12] | So I got all these powers, but I’m not allowed to use them? | 也就是说我拥有超能力 却不能使用 |
[29:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:16] | A little early for Thanksgiving. | 这么早就过感恩节 |
[31:21] | Paper or plastic? | 要纸袋还是塑料袋 |
[32:30] | “Strangers in Paradise”? | “天堂里的陌生人” |
[32:34] | I know. Arty, pretentious. | 我知道这有点装逼 |
[32:36] | Uh… That’s not actually what I was gonna say. | 我不是这个意思 |
[32:39] | l just needed a name for my website and it was right there. | 我只是想给网站起个名 碰巧想到而已 |
[32:44] | You know, they should’ve called this town “lronic.”‘ | 他们真该把这叫做”挖苦镇” |
[32:48] | Ironic, Ohio? Has a ring to it. | 俄亥俄挖苦镇 还挺上口 |
[32:54] | What’s up with you? You look different, or something. | 你怎么了 看上去和平时不太一样 |
[32:57] | Sarah, come over! I got a new bike! | 莎拉 快来 我有了辆新自行车 |
[33:00] | OK, I will next week. | 好的 我下周就去 |
[33:02] | – Hold this for a second. – All right. | -帮我拿一下 -好 |
[33:04] | Oh, they’re so cute. | 她们太可爱了 |
[33:06] | You know, uh… I mean it. | 知道吗 我是说 |
[33:09] | Uh… Your photographs… | 你的照片 |
[33:11] | My parents make me babysit for film money, | 父母让我做保姆赚点零花钱 |
[33:13] | and those are two of my victims. | 这两个就是我的小可怜 |
[33:17] | You know, I’m, uh… | 其实我… |
[33:20] | I’m actually trying to pay you a compliment, but, uh… | 其实我真的是想赞美你 |
[33:23] | …it’s not going so well. | 但看效果似乎不是很好 |
[33:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:35] | I don’t know, I just, um, see better through this thing. | 只是隔着镜头 我觉得这个世界更美好 |
[33:41] | It’s like my own personal BS detector. | 它就像是我专属的卫星探测器 |
[33:46] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 该走了 |
[33:49] | Excuse me. Did you forget something? | 不好意思 你有没有忘记什么 |
[33:51] | You had two things to do, you know? | 你有两件事要做 懂吗 |
[33:53] | Lock the door and turn off the lights! | 关掉灯还有锁好门 |
[33:54] | That’s Sam’s dad? | 那是萨姆的爸爸吗 |
[33:55] | His stepdad. | 继父 |
[33:57] | Every night it’s the same thing with you! | 每天晚上都犯同样的错误 |
[34:05] | This is it. | 就是这了 |
[34:15] | You live here? | 你住这里吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah, I grew up here. | 嗯 我在这里长大 |
[34:24] | – It’s just a house. – I know. | -就是栋普通房子 -我知道 |
[34:34] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[34:35] | So, John, just moved from Santa Fe a few weeks ago. | 所以说 约翰刚从圣达菲搬来这不久 |
[34:38] | – The Smiths, right? – Uh, yes, sir. | -史密斯一家吧 -是的 先生 |
[34:40] | – And your father’s a writer? – Yes, he is. | -你父亲是个作家 -是的 |
[34:44] | Everybody really does know everything in this town. | 这里的人真是无所不知啊 |
[34:46] | Oh, gossip spreads like Ebola. | 八卦传播就像病毒一样 |
[34:48] | Question game! | 问答游戏 |
[34:49] | Oh! Sorry, my bad. | 抱歉 是我的错 |
[34:52] | – All right, everybody, surrender them. – Here you go. | -好吧 每个人都把手机交了 -给你 |
[34:54] | All electronic devices. | 所有电子设备 |
[34:56] | Come on, Sarah. Thank you. | 快点 莎拉 谢谢 |
[34:58] | Hand them over. | 都交出来 |
[34:59] | – And you. – Mom? | -你也是 -妈妈 |
[35:01] | He’ll get it back after dinner. | 饭后会还给他 |
[35:03] | You’ll get it back after dinner. | 饭后会还给你 |
[35:04] | – Thank you, John. See? lt’s fine. – All right. | -谢谢 约翰 看到了吗 这很好 -好吧 |
[35:07] | So, Santa Fe’s kind of hip, right? You bored silly here? | 圣达菲挺有趣吧 在这是不是很无聊 |
[35:11] | Nah, not with the spring carnival coming up! | 那是因为春季嘉年华还没开始 |
[35:13] | It’s fun, and you and your folks should definitely come. | 那很有趣 你和你家人绝对该去看看 |
[35:17] | Oh, it’s just me and my dad. | 我家只有我和我爸 |
[35:20] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[35:21] | – Uh… My… – Mom. | -我… -妈妈 |
[35:23] | No, it’s fine. My dad and mom, | 没关系 我爸和我妈 |
[35:25] | uh, they didn’t get married. | 他们并没有结婚 |
[35:27] | Uh, you know, check it out. Carnival. | 不管怎样 要来看看嘉年华 |
[35:30] | Sarah will be there taking pictures for the paper. | 莎拉会为报社在那拍照 |
[35:33] | Cheap labor. | 廉价劳动力 |
[35:34] | – That is not why. – No. | -才不是 -不 |
[35:35] | She’s a very talented photographer. | 她是个很有天赋的摄影师 |
[35:37] | Question game! | 问答游戏 |
[35:38] | OK. Keep your voice down, and we will play. | 知道了 小点声 我们开始吧 |
[35:41] | It’s a dinner tradition. | 这是晚餐的传统 |
[35:43] | Otherwise, we’d never talk about the good stuff. | 否则我们永远不会讨论有用的东西 |
[35:45] | Worst advice you ever got? | 你听过最糟的建议 |
[35:48] | “Pull this.” | “拉它” |
[35:48] | Oh, stop! | 行了 |
[35:50] | That’s really gross. | 这可真够粗俗 |
[35:53] | “Your parents will never know you’re gone.” | “你父母永远不会知道你走了” |
[35:55] | It worked with your folks. That’s how she got here. | 你的父母也这样 所有才有了这闺女 |
[35:57] | – Stop it. Stop. – Oh, my God. | -行了 别说了 -天哪 |
[35:59] | – What? – OK, Sarah, your turn. | -怎么了 -好了 莎拉 到你了 |
[36:01] | Oh. Mom telling me that self-tanner looks totally natural. | 妈妈跟我说粉底液看上去会很自然 |
[36:07] | She was orange. | 她整个人像个橙子 |
[36:08] | Like a traffic cone. On picture day. | 跟交通灯一样 就在拍照那天 |
[36:10] | Oh, you should go get that picture. | 你该把那张照片拿来看看 |
[36:12] | – We still have the picture! – John, you are gonna… | -我们一直留着 -约翰 你会… |
[36:13] | Why would you want to show him that? | 你们为什么要给他看那个 |
[36:15] | I shouldn’t have said it. | 我真不该提 |
[36:17] | I think I tore them up. | 我已经把它们撕了 |
[36:25] | Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[36:28] | – About What? – My parents. | -抱歉什么 -我的父母 |
[36:32] | They were putting on the “aren’t we cool?” show. | 他们好像故意表现得”我们很酷吧” |
[36:36] | They seem very proud of you. | 他们很为你骄傲 |
[36:38] | Yeah, and they’re already trying to convince me | 是啊 他们一直在试图劝服我 |
[36:40] | to go to the local community college in Dayton. | 去念代顿[俄亥俄西南部城市]当地的社区大学 |
[36:42] | They’d love it if I stayed here. | 他们希望我留在这里 |
[36:45] | Got into wedding photography. | 做婚纱艺术摄影 |
[36:48] | What do you want to do? | 那你想做什么 |
[36:56] | That’s my favorite. | 这是我的最爱 |
[36:57] | It’s got all these light leaks | 它有点漏光 |
[36:59] | so the photos come out so interesting. | 所以照片看上去很有趣 |
[37:03] | Here, I’ll show you. | 来 我给你看 |
[37:15] | See that one right there? | 看见那个了吗 |
[37:17] | That’s what l was talking about. | 就是我说的那种感觉 |
[37:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:27] | That is kind of private, actually. | 其实算是私人物品 |
[37:34] | lt’s amazing. | 真神奇 |
[37:42] | What? You… | 什么 你… |
[37:45] | You’re allowed to look at everyone else… | 你可以看别人… |
[37:48] | take our pictures, but, uh… | 拍我们的照片 |
[37:51] | We’re not alloWed to see you? | 却不让我们看清你的样子 |
[37:59] | OK. That’s enough. | 好了 可以了 |
[38:04] | Seems like you want to run away. | 看上去你很想离开 |
[38:06] | I’ll just be happy when I can get out of here. | 有一天如果我真能离开 我会很高兴 |
[38:08] | I don’t know. I’ve been to a lot of places. | 不知道该怎么说 我去过很多地方 |
[38:09] | You don’t have to give me the “there’s no place like home” speech. | 别说什么”金屋银屋比不上我的草屋” |
[38:13] | I’ve heard it. | 我听过了 |
[38:14] | No, no. You can go wherever you want, | 不 你可以去任何想去的地方 |
[38:16] | see whatever you want to. | 看任何想看的风景 |
[38:18] | But a place is only as good as the people you know in it. | 但只有你了解这地方的人 它才算是好地方 |
[38:25] | I, uh… | 我… |
[38:33] | I think this is a pretty good place. | 我觉得这里就很好 |
[38:50] | Bernie, you dumb dog. | 伯尼 你个笨狗 |
[38:54] | – Does he belong to you? – Yeah. l gotta go. | -是你的狗吗 -是的 我该走了 |
[38:57] | Well, hey. Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[39:10] | Your turn. | 给你 |
[39:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:32] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[39:34] | Heard you made quite an impression in class yesterday. | 听说你昨天在课上闹出不小动静 |
[39:37] | Flashlight. It was a dumb prank. But that class… | 是手电筒 该死的恶作剧 但那课… |
[39:40] | – Boring as hell? Yeah. – Yeah. | -无聊透顶是吧 -对 |
[39:43] | Look, I know it’s none of my business, | 虽然这不关我事 |
[39:45] | but you need to stay off the grid. | 但还是想提醒你低调点 |
[39:47] | – What do you mean? – It’s all over the school. | -什么意思 -全校的人都知道 |
[39:49] | Mark James and his man-tards have it out for you. | 马克·詹姆斯和他那帮兄弟要和你作对 |
[39:52] | Sarah may act like one of us… | 莎拉也许看上去和我们很好 |
[39:54] | …she’s one of them. | 实际上是他们那边的人 |
[39:55] | He’s into Sarah? | 他喜欢莎拉吗 |
[39:56] | More than that. Nobody can go near her. | 不止那样 任何人都不能靠近她 |
[39:59] | They were like the town… | 他们就像… |
[40:03] | Loser! | 窝囊废 |
[40:06] | No… OK, come on…Oh, God. | 不 别这样 上帝啊 |
[40:10] | – Sucks to be you, bro! – Seriously. | -你太傻了 哥们 -严重同意 |
[40:13] | Want a napkin? Get a cleanup crew! | 想要卫生纸吗 去当清洁工吧 |
[40:18] | I wonder who did that? | 真想知道是谁干的啊 |
[40:22] | What a loser. | 真是个窝囊废 |
[40:23] | Leave me alone! | 别再来烦我 |
[40:34] | Did you have a nice time last night, John? | 你昨晚玩得开心吗 约翰 |
[40:37] | You see, in football, a quarterback needs a few things. | 橄榄球赛中 四分卫需要一些素质 |
[40:42] | Speed, strength… | 速度 力量 |
[40:44] | Mostly, though, you need intuition. | 但最重要的 你要有直觉 |
[40:48] | A feeling when things are going south. | 能感觉到事情越来越糟 |
[40:52] | First time we talked, I should’ve listened to mine. | 第一次对话时 我就该相信我的直觉 |
[41:07] | There you go, John. | 这样才对 约翰 |
[41:09] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[41:11] | Maybe you got some intuition working for you, too. | 也许你也有了点直觉 |
[41:18] | That was awesome. | 太爽了 |
[41:25] | Raided lost and found. | 失物招领处拿来的 |
[41:27] | Nobody loses anything cool. | 就没人丢点像样的衣服 |
[41:29] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[41:30] | Dude, it was that or the Hannah Montana sweatshirt. | 哥们 那可是《汉娜蒙塔娜》里的毛衣 |
[41:32] | You got off easy. | 你该知足了 |
[41:36] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[41:38] | – …Who’s in the picture? – My dad. | -那照片里是谁 -我父亲 |
[41:41] | The real one. | 亲生父亲 |
[41:54] | Where was that taken? | 在哪拍的 |
[41:57] | Mexico. The Yucatan. | 墨西哥 尤卡坦半岛 |
[42:00] | We used to go every year looking for evidence of ancient astronauts. | 我们每年都会去寻找远古太空人存在的证据 |
[42:05] | Ancient astronauts? | 远古太空人 |
[42:06] | Yeah. UFOs and shit. | 是啊 不明飞行物等等 |
[42:09] | Freak show stuff. | 特殊的生物 |
[42:12] | He called himself an anthropologist… | 他管自己叫人类学家 |
[42:15] | He was really just a foreman at the steel mill. | 实际上只是个钢铁厂领班 |
[42:19] | He spent all his time preparing for some kind of alien arrival. | 他用全部的精力为外星人到来做准备 |
[42:25] | I used to think he was a genius. | 我曾觉得他是个天才 |
[42:27] | Had to, I guess. | 不得不承认 |
[42:29] | Nobody wants to admit their dad’s a freak. | 没人愿意承认他爸爸是个怪胎 |
[42:47] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[42:49] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[44:43] | Malcolm, what were you up to here? | 莫肯 你在这做了什么 |
[46:05] | Jimmy, Vince, come on, slow down, boys! | 吉米 文思 慢点 孩子们 |
[46:31] | – Hey, Sarah. – Hey! | -你好 莎拉 -你好 |
[46:46] | Mark James decided to fire a warning shot about you. | 马克·詹姆斯警告我不准接近你 |
[46:52] | When you first meet somebody, | 当你第一次遇见谁的时候 |
[46:54] | do you dump all your stuff on them? | 会把所有事情都告诉他吗 |
[46:57] | All your mistakes, your secrets? | 曾经犯过的错 你的秘密 |
[47:00] | Look, Mark and I, we changed. | 听着 马克和我 已经分手了 |
[47:05] | I got into photography, | 我喜欢摄影 |
[47:06] | and he wanted me to be his own personal cheerleader. | 但他却想让我做他的专属啦啦队长 |
[47:11] | Said I was becoming a total snob. | 他说我是个势利小人 |
[47:15] | And when we broke up, that’s what he told everybody. | 刚分手时 他每天都会说 |
[47:18] | That I was a total bitch. And everyone listened. | 我是个贱货 每个人都信了 |
[47:23] | All my friends. | 包括我所有的朋友 |
[47:29] | Uh… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:32] | I’m not. I mean, I was… | 我没有怪你 我以前是这样 |
[47:36] | …but, um, I don’t know, | 但是…我不知道 |
[47:38] | I kinda look at it like a total gift. | 我把这看作是个礼物 |
[47:41] | Got away from all of that. | 能够远离那一切 |
[47:45] | So, uh, what’s the hottest attraction at this place? | 这里最热门的项目是什么 |
[47:56] | You gotta be kidding me, right? This… | 你在开玩笑吧 这个… |
[47:58] | Don’t be scared. | 别紧张 |
[48:20] | Save yourself. | 拯救自己 |
[48:42] | Last year, she was drawn and quartered. | 去年 她还被分尸了 |
[48:45] | It was awesome. | 超恐怖 |
[48:51] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[49:04] | Hell’s Gate. | 地狱之门到了 |
[49:06] | Everybody off. | 所有人请下车 |
[49:31] | Quite a production. | 做得真不错 |
[49:32] | Hm. Small town. | 小镇嘛 |
[49:49] | OK. The last part got to me. | 好吧 最后还真吓到我了 |
[49:53] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[49:57] | Don’t! Let him go! Let him go! | 不 放开他 放开他 |
[49:59] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
[50:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[50:06] | Was that real? Are you all right? | 刚才那声是真的吗 你们还好吗 |
[50:11] | Let me go! Stop it! | 放开我 住手 |
[50:13] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[50:35] | – No! – Whoa! Calm down. | -不 -冷静点 |
[50:39] | – Oh, my god. Just get off me! – Sarah, come here! | -我的天啊 放开我 -莎拉 过来 |
[50:42] | – Idiot! It’s you! – Calm down! Calm down! | -见鬼 原来是你 -冷静点 冷静点 |
[50:45] | – Let go of me. – You can take off, OK? | -放开我 -你可以走了 |
[50:47] | – Let go of me! Let go of me! – Hey, listen. I will. I will! | -放开我 -听着 我会放开你 |
[50:50] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[51:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[51:07] | It burns, man! | 烫死了 伙计 |
[51:09] | Dude, let go of me, bro, it hurts! | 伙计 放开我 兄弟 疼死了 |
[51:12] | She’s at Shepherd Falls! | 她在牧羊人瀑布 |
[51:13] | Dude, put me down. What is that? | 伙计 放我下来 那是什么 |
[51:20] | -约翰呢 – 我不懂我们之间怎么了 | |
[51:24] | I don’t. I really don’t. | 我不明白 真的 |
[51:25] | So you have your friend throw me over his shoulder, | 那你就让你朋友把我扛到肩膀上 |
[51:27] | drag me through the woods to come here, | 一路从树林里拖过来 |
[51:29] | when all you had to do is ask me! Like a normal person! | 像个正常人那样问我会死啊 |
[51:33] | You don’t have to tell me I’m being an asshole, OK? | 我一直很混蛋 不用你说 好吗 |
[51:37] | But you’re a problem for me, Sarah. | 但你是我的问题所在 莎拉 |
[51:41] | Yeah, Well, you really should get over that. | 那你就得自己好好习惯了 |
[51:43] | – Wait. Sarah, Wait. – Just stop it! | -等等 莎拉 -住手 |
[51:47] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[52:01] | I hope you can throw with your left hand. | 希望你能用左手投球 |
[52:05] | No, John, stop! Stop! | 不 约翰 住手 |
[52:19] | John. John, stop. Wait. | 约翰 停下 等等 |
[52:21] | Hey. I just didn’t want you to break his arm. | 我只是不想你把他手弄断了 |
[52:24] | It’s not you, it’s me. | 不是因为你 是我自己 |
[52:26] | I shouldn’t have lost it like that. | 我不应该这么失控 |
[52:31] | Will you walk me home? | 能送我回家吗 |
[52:42] | You should really get that looked at. | 你真该去看看这个伤 |
[52:45] | I will. | 我会的 |
[52:48] | I, uh… | 我 |
[52:55] | I think we should talk. | 我觉得我们该好好谈谈 |
[53:00] | I know. It’s crazy. | 我知道 这太疯狂了 |
[53:05] | Mark is insane. | 马克简直疯了 |
[53:06] | And this is our last year. | 这是我们最后一年了 |
[53:09] | Who knows where you’ll be in three months? | 谁知道三个月后你会在哪 |
[53:12] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[53:15] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[53:18] | So, I guess I’ll just…see you when I see you? | 所以 我猜 我们有缘再见吧 |
[53:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:28] | OK. | 好的 |
[53:36] | Your hand’s really warm. | 你的手真暖 |
[53:55] | All I think about is you. | 我脑子里想的都是你 |
[53:57] | All I think about is you, too. | 我也是 |
[54:24] | Where did you come from? | 你到底从哪里来 |
[54:28] | All right, mom! I got it! | 好了 妈妈 我知道了 |
[54:39] | – I, uh… – Yeah, I should go. | -我 -我该走了 |
[54:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[55:29] | 发信人:萨姆 树林里的事我都看见了 今晚来我家谈谈 阿登街371号 | |
[55:50] | John! In here. | 约翰 这边 |
[55:56] | So, what are you? | 你是什么 |
[56:00] | You threw those football players around like it was nothing. | 你随手能把橄榄球员扔得满天飞 |
[56:04] | And the hand thing? That’s not human. | 还有你的手 那可不是人类 |
[56:08] | So I’m asking you, what are you? | 所以我要问你 你到底是什么 |
[56:13] | Do I need to threaten you? | 要我威胁一下你吗 |
[56:15] | All right. ’cause I got some pictures on my phone, | 因为我手机里有些照片 |
[56:17] | and they’re gonna start some major questions. | 会引出一些大问题 |
[56:19] | – Give me that. – No. | -把它给我 -不 |
[56:21] | You know I can hurt you. Hm? | 你知道我有能力伤害你 |
[56:40] | Knock yourself out. | 自便吧你 |
[56:49] | My entire childhood… | 我整个童年 |
[56:53] | …has been an episode of X-Files. | 过得跟X档案一样 |
[56:58] | You know what it’s like to feel something… so strong | 你明白那种强烈的感受吗 |
[57:04] | …that every day you have to keep telling yourself | 每天都要告诉你自己 |
[57:06] | your dad’s gonna come back and take you away from this shithole. | 你爸爸会回来带你离开这个鬼地方 |
[57:10] | And that everything we believed in was true. | 我们所信仰的一切都是真的 |
[57:12] | And that we were not crazy. | 我们并没有疯 |
[57:19] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[57:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[57:31] | Your dad was right. | 你爸爸是对的 |
[57:34] | What? | 什么 |
[57:41] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[57:45] | About ancient astronauts… | 远古外星人 |
[57:48] | …life on other planets… | 其他星球上的生命 |
[57:53] | …all of it. | 所有的一切 |
[57:59] | Yes! I knew… | 太棒了 我就知道 |
[58:01] | I knew he wouldn’t just leave us! | 我就知道他不会扔下我们不管 |
[58:02] | I mean, they found his truck near the border of Mexico, | 他们在墨西哥边境发现他的卡车 |
[58:05] | and he was just gone. | 他就这么消失了 |
[58:06] | – Maybe they took him. – Sam… | -也许他们把他带走了 -萨姆 |
[58:08] | If he knew you were here, he’d come home. | 要是他知道你在这 他一定会回家 |
[58:11] | – You can’t tell anyone. – No, I-I-I wouldn’t. | -不能告诉别人 -嗯 我不会说 |
[58:14] | No, no, no. You gotta promise me. Nobody knows this. | 不 你得跟我保证 不告诉任何人 |
[58:17] | There are others from where I’m from looking for me. | 有其他从我星球上来的人在找我 |
[58:21] | I’m not safe. | 我处境危险 |
[58:23] | Sam! I know you are in there. | 萨姆 我知道你在这里 |
[58:25] | Get your ass in the house, now! | 赶紧给我进屋来 |
[58:29] | Wait until I get inside and then go. | 等我进去了你就走吧 |
[58:30] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[58:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[58:38] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[58:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[59:00] | Hey, you maniac. | 你好啊 小疯子 |
[59:02] | Hello, son. Hey, what’s with the, uh…? | 你好 儿子 这是怎么… |
[59:10] | Hello, dad. | 爸爸 |
[59:11] | Sheriff James says some boys got hurt last night. | 詹姆斯警长说昨晚有些男孩子受伤了 |
[59:13] | Couple of them spent the night in the hospital. | 其中几个在医院过的夜 |
[59:15] | – You said it was four? – Yeah, four. | -你说是四个吗 -对 四个 |
[59:16] | – On the football team. – Yeah, that’s right. | -是橄榄球队的 -没错 |
[59:20] | Of course, none of them are talking. | 当然他们什么都不说 |
[59:21] | That includes my own boy, Mark. | 这也包括我的儿子 马克 |
[59:26] | – Your son is Mark? – Yeah, that’s right. | -马克是你儿子吗 -是的 |
[59:30] | You know, that was his throwing arm that got hurt. | 受伤的是他投球的手臂 |
[59:33] | He said you were there. | 他说你当时在那里 |
[59:36] | Uh, no. I was actually with a girl. | 不 其实我当时跟个女孩子在一起 |
[59:39] | So I wasn’t paying any attention. Um… | 所以我没怎么注意 |
[59:43] | Sarah Hart? | 莎拉·哈特 |
[59:47] | Well, no one wants to be the first one to say what really happened. | 没人想第一个说出真相 |
[59:52] | But, eventually, someone will. | 但总会有人说的 |
[59:56] | I’m sure you’re right. Thank you, Sheriff. | 你说得很对 谢谢 警长 |
[59:59] | If we hear anything, we’ll let you know. | 要是我们听说什么一定通知你 |
[1:00:21] | – Four of them, huh? – Yeah. | -四个是吗 -是的 |
[1:00:25] | Was it difficult? | 难吗 |
[1:00:28] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[1:00:30] | Good. Means you’re getting it. | 很好 说明你学会了 |
[1:00:33] | Go upstairs, pack your stuff. | 上楼去 把你东西收拾好 |
[1:00:35] | Because of last night? | 是因为昨晚的事情吗 |
[1:00:36] | Because I don’t like people showing up asking questions. | 是因为我不喜欢有人来质问 |
[1:00:39] | – And I think this is gonna raise a few. – They walk among us. | -这会带来更多问题 -他们就在我们身边 |
[1:00:42] | What is this? Some more “truth is out there” freaks? | 怎么 又是什么”真相尽在眼前”的言论吗 |
[1:00:44] | Except that’s actually you. | 实际上那是你 |
[1:00:47] | One of the kids must have caught you on video. | 一定是哪个孩子把你拍了下来 |
[1:00:49] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[1:00:51] | He’s some kind of freak! | 他是个怪物 |
[1:00:53] | I can’t get through the firewall. | 我破不了防火墙 |
[1:00:54] | We have to go there and take it down ourselves. | 我们得亲自过去搞掂它 |
[1:00:56] | Mogs see this, just a matter of time. | 莫加人迟早会看见 |
[1:00:58] | Pack your stuff. We’re leaving. | 把你东西收拾好 我们这就走 |
[1:01:02] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[1:01:05] | I’m sorry, what did you say? | 不好意思 你刚说什么 |
[1:01:08] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[1:01:10] | OK. If you want to pick the next place, that’s fine… | 好吧 要是你想选地点 也无所谓… |
[1:01:13] | It’s not my fight and it never was! | 这不是我的战斗 从来不是 |
[1:01:15] | I can’t even remember a world before this one. | 我甚至不记得以前的世界是什么样 |
[1:01:17] | Wait, wait… | 等等 等一下 |
[1:01:19] | …is this because of a girl? | 是因为那个女孩子吗 |
[1:01:23] | Go upstairs and get your stuff. | 上楼去收拾东西 |
[1:01:26] | – You’re not my father. – No, no, no. He’s dead. | -你不是我爸爸 -不 不是 他死了 |
[1:01:30] | He died for you. In fact, you know what? | 他为了你而死 事实上 |
[1:01:32] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[1:01:33] | how many others have made sacrifices so you could live! | 多少人为了你而牺牲自己 |
[1:01:36] | And it wasn’t so you could come here | 并不是为了让你能来这里 |
[1:01:38] | and experience puppy love like a real live boy! | 像个正常男生那样谈恋爱 |
[1:01:40] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[1:01:45] | John… John! | 约翰 |
[1:01:47] | I’m not leaving! | 我不走 |
[1:01:52] | Oh, yeah, I can do that now. | 是的 我现在做得到了 |
[1:02:00] | Hey, John! | 约翰 |
[1:02:12] | I’m letting go, OK? | 我现在松开 好吗 |
[1:02:15] | – OK? – OK. | -好吗 -好 |
[1:02:28] | – On our planet… – Just tell me why they want to kill me. | -我们星球上 -告诉我为什么他们想杀我 |
[1:02:31] | The Mogs, they don’t colonize. They decimate. | 莫加人 他们不殖民 而是大屠杀 |
[1:02:35] | And then they move on. | 然后他们再去别的地方 |
[1:02:36] | And now, they’ve moved here. | 现在他们来到这里 |
[1:02:39] | There are few forces that can stop them. | 没什么力量能阻止他们 |
[1:02:41] | You and the other five can. | 你和其他五个人能做到 |
[1:02:44] | You were saved for a bigger purpose. | 救你是因为有更大目标 |
[1:02:45] | I’m not gonna let you throw that away for a girl. | 我不能让你因为一个女孩子放弃目标 |
[1:02:49] | She’s not just a girl. | 她不仅仅是个女孩子 |
[1:02:54] | I think about leaving her… | 我想要离开她 |
[1:02:57] | …but I can’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[1:02:59] | And I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[1:03:06] | We don’t love like the humans. | 我们的爱跟人类不同 |
[1:03:08] | With us, it’s forever. | 我们一旦相爱便是永远 |
[1:03:14] | You never forget. | 永生不忘 |
[1:03:18] | If she is that for you, | 要是她真的属于你 |
[1:03:20] | then don’t let them win. | 那就不能让他们得逞了 |
[1:03:22] | Or you’ll never forgive yourself. | 否则你永远不会原谅自己 |
[1:03:28] | Now, we have to go. | 现在我们得走了 |
[1:03:30] | I’ll take care of the website tonight. | 我今晚会搞定网站的事 |
[1:03:31] | Buy you a day. | 给你争取一天时间 |
[1:03:33] | A day? To say goodbye? | 一天 告别吗 |
[1:03:37] | That’s more than the rest of us had. | 和其他人相比已经很不错了 |
[1:03:57] | He’s some kind of freak! | 他是个怪物 |
[1:04:10] | Henri, I’m going to Sarah’s. | 亨利 我去莎拉家 |
[1:04:17] | Henri? | 亨利 |
[1:04:39] | Henri? Hello? Henri? | 亨利 是你吗 亨利 |
[1:04:42] | No, but come here and I’ll tell you how to find him. | 不 你过来 我会告诉你怎么找到他 |
[1:04:46] | Who are you? Where’s Henri? | 你是谁 亨利在哪 |
[1:04:48] | 417 Willard Court, Warsaw, Indiana. | 印第安纳州华沙威拉德区417号 |
[1:05:02] | Come on, come on. | 快点接 快点接 |
[1:05:04] | I need your help. | 我要你帮忙 |
[1:05:11] | So, you guys… you guys don’t… | 你们不… |
[1:05:13] | – Abduct people? – Yeah. | -绑架人类吗 -是的 |
[1:05:15] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:17] | But the other guys, the ones that are chasing you… | 但是其他人 追你的那些 |
[1:05:20] | They do? | 他们呢 |
[1:05:42] | That’s it. | 就是这里 |
[1:05:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:05:55] | Whoa! You brought a gun? | 靠 你带了一把枪 |
[1:05:58] | I stole it from Ed. It might come in handy. Let’s go. | 我从艾德那偷来的 能用得着 走吧 |
[1:06:01] | – No. – Dude, I came here to help you. | -不行 -伙计 我是来帮你的 |
[1:06:04] | You have. Now, go home. | 你已经帮过我了 现在回家去吧 |
[1:06:30] | – What are you doing? – I’m not bailing. | -你在干什么 -我不要回去 |
[1:06:32] | What if these Mog people took my dad? | 没准是那些莫加人抓走了我爸 |
[1:07:08] | Holy shit! | 我的天啊 |
[1:07:10] | But you just dead-bolted it. | 但你刚把它锁死了 |
[1:07:14] | – OK. New plan. – Yeah. | -好吧 新计划 -好 |
[1:07:17] | You follow that guy | 你跟着那人 |
[1:07:18] | and you text me if he comes back, OK? | 他回来你就给我短信 好吗 |
[1:07:20] | Copy that. I’m on it. | 收到 我这就去 |
[1:08:56] | Henri. | 亨利 |
[1:09:12] | – Are you OK? – You’re not supposed to be here. | -你没事吧 -你不该来这 |
[1:09:13] | – What happened? – The Mogs set this up. | -怎么了 -这是莫加人设的陷阱 |
[1:09:16] | We need to leave. They’re coming. | 我们得快走 他们快来了 |
[1:09:19] | Everybody stays right where they are or I’ll shoot this kid. | 都不要动 否则我就打死这小子 |
[1:09:21] | I’ll do it! Get your hands up! | 我说到做到 举起手来 |
[1:09:24] | So glad you brought the gun. | 很高兴你带了枪来 |
[1:09:27] | You’re Malcolm’s boy. | 你是莫肯的儿子 |
[1:09:30] | – Get the lights, will you? – Shut up! Get your hands up! | -把灯关了好吗 -闭嘴 把手举起来 |
[1:09:45] | You! You’re the one from the video on our site. | 你就是我们网站视频上的那个 |
[1:09:49] | – The one they’re after. – The one who’s after? | -他们追的那个人 -谁在追他 |
[1:09:52] | – What’s he talking about? – The Mogs, they’ve been here. | -他在说什么 -莫加人 他们来过这 |
[1:09:54] | – This was a trap. – Yeah. | -这是个陷阱 -是的 |
[1:09:56] | These dudes, whatever they are, man, | 那些人 不管他们是什么 伙计 |
[1:09:58] | they got plans, know what I’m saying? | 他们是有备而来 知道我的意思吧 |
[1:09:59] | – John… – I’m that guy, the conspiracy guy. | -约翰 -我就是那个阴谋论的人 |
[1:10:02] | Nobody gives a crap what I say. | 谁都不鸟我说的话 |
[1:10:03] | But this is real, man! | 但这是真的 伙计 |
[1:10:04] | John. It’s time to leave. | 约翰 该走了 |
[1:10:06] | They like it here, Earth. | 他们喜欢地球 |
[1:10:08] | They’re gonna take all this shit, everything! | 他们会把一切都毁了 所有的一切 |
[1:10:10] | John! Now! | 约翰 快走 |
[1:10:11] | We either do what they say or we are all gonna die. | 要是不按他们说的做 我们都会死 |
[1:10:13] | It’s time to go! Now! | 现在该走了 |
[1:10:31] | John. John! John, no! | 约翰 不要 |
[1:11:09] | John, go! | 约翰 快走 |
[1:11:11] | – Now! – Go! | -快走 -走吧 |
[1:11:39] | Start the car. Come on! Get us out of here! | 快开车 快点 离开这里 |
[1:11:41] | – I can’t find the keys! – What do you mean? | -我找不到钥匙了 -你说什么 |
[1:11:42] | – I can’t find the keys! – Come on! Come on! | -我找不到钥匙了 -快点 |
[1:11:47] | Guys, what are we waiting for? | 伙计们 还在等什么 |
[1:11:50] | – I’ve lost the keys! – John, start the engine. | -我把钥匙弄丢了 -约翰 快发动引擎 |
[1:11:53] | – What? – You can do it. Start the car. | -什么 -你行的 快发动 |
[1:11:58] | – Come on. – Start the car. | -快点 -快发动 |
[1:12:08] | Whoa, Whoa. Come on, come on! He’s coming! He’s coming! | 快点 他来了 他来了 |
[1:12:09] | Start the car! Start the car! | 快开车 快开车 |
[1:12:11] | Use your magic powers! Come on! We are so dead! | 用你的超能力 快点 我们死定了 |
[1:12:17] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[1:12:23] | Go! Drive the car! | 快 开车 |
[1:12:36] | You take this. | 这个你拿着 |
[1:12:43] | Malcolm was using it to track the others. | 莫肯用它追踪过其他人 |
[1:12:46] | – Wait. So, my dad was… – He was helping us. | -等等 所以说 我爸爸是 -他是在帮我们 |
[1:12:49] | He was supposed to bring us together. | 他本来打算让我们聚到一起 |
[1:12:53] | You need to find the others. | 你得找到其他人 |
[1:12:55] | Together you’ll be more powerful. | 聚在一起你们会更强大 |
[1:13:09] | I can’t do this without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[1:13:13] | Yes, you can. | 你行的 |
[1:13:16] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[1:13:20] | You have no idea what you’re capable of. | 你还不知道你有多强大 |
[1:13:30] | Henri. | 亨利 |
[1:14:27] | Just let me talk. | 我来说 |
[1:14:30] | OK. So, I called you like you said. | 好吧 我按你说的叫你们来了 |
[1:14:35] | I mean, it’s not my fault they got… | 我是说 这不是我的错 |
[1:14:39] | I mean, we held up our end. | 我是说 我们坚持到最后了 |
[1:14:42] | We’re still in? | 还算上我们吗 |
[1:14:43] | The whole new world order thing? | 这个世界的新秩序 |
[1:14:49] | The Locator. | 定位器 |
[1:14:51] | – Where is it? – OK. | -它在哪 -好吧 |
[1:14:54] | All he had was a knife and that rock. | 他只有一把刀和那块石头 |
[1:14:59] | And I put it… | 而我把它们… |
[1:15:02] | – It was over there, man. – “It was over there, man.” | -刚才还在那 伙计 -刚才还在 伙计 |
[1:15:07] | But it’s not there now. | 现在不在了 |
[1:15:31] | Cartoons for children. | 儿童漫画 |
[1:15:36] | Where I’m from, men have to work. | 在我的家乡 男人们可得工作 |
[1:15:38] | Look, I’ll work hard. | 听着 我会努力工作 |
[1:15:40] | The disregard that so many of you have for practical matters, | 你们人类对实际问题太忽视 |
[1:15:44] | it’s… beautiful. | 简直太棒了 |
[1:15:48] | I think we should all have some fun. Huh? | 咱们该娱乐一下 对吧 |
[1:15:52] | Gadgets. You call them “toys for boys.” | 小玩意儿 你们叫”男孩的玩具” |
[1:15:57] | I have a gadget. | 我有个小玩意儿 |
[1:15:59] | – Would you like to play with it? – Uh… No, no. I… | -你来玩玩吧 -不 不了 我 |
[1:16:04] | It wants to play with you! | 但它想和你玩 |
[1:16:21] | Need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[1:16:22] | Any idea where I might find your friend? | 你知道上哪去找你朋友吗 |
[1:16:24] | He’s not who you think he is. | 他不是你想象的那样 |
[1:16:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:16:34] | The Paradise Sheriff’s Department | 天堂镇警署 |
[1:16:35] | raided the home of two suspects, | 搜查了两名嫌犯的据点 |
[1:16:37] | seizing computers and several suspicious items. | 查获了包括电脑在内的许多可疑物品 |
[1:16:40] | An APB has been issued on the suspects and anyone with… | 警方已发布嫌犯的全境通告 |
[1:16:47] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[1:16:50] | There’s a news thing. | 你都上新闻了 |
[1:16:52] | The cops think you and Henri are criminals or terrorists. | 警察认为你和亨利是罪犯或恐怖分子 |
[1:17:06] | We’re going back. | 我们回去 |
[1:17:11] | I’m outside of the home here in Warsaw | 我正在华沙一栋房屋门口报道 |
[1:17:13] | where the mutilated bodies of two paranormal website operators | 几小时前发现了两具被分解的尸体 |
[1:17:16] | were just found a few hours ago. | 他们是灵异网站的操作人员 |
[1:17:18] | The police are not saying if they have any leads | 警方没有公布案件是否有线索 |
[1:17:20] | or even why these brutal murders occurred. | 或者这些恐怖杀手为何会出现 |
[1:17:22] | Police have no suspects at this time… | 目前警方还未确定嫌犯… |
[1:17:35] | – I have one of those! – What? | -我也有一块 -什么 |
[1:17:37] | One of those. I took it from my dad’s stash. | 跟你这个差不多 我从我爸那里拿的 |
[1:17:40] | – I need you to get it. – Yeah, yeah. | -拿来给我 -好的 |
[1:17:42] | Let me off at Linndale. Sarah’s at a house up there. | 送我去林代 莎拉在那边一栋房子里 |
[1:17:46] | I’ll call you after. | 我回头打给你 |
[1:17:48] | – And then What? – Then I get the rock and you go home. | -然后呢 -你给我石头 然后回家 |
[1:18:01] | – It’s him. – John? | -是他 -约翰 |
[1:18:04] | – Did you see that? – What’s he doing here? | -你看到了吗 -他来干什么 |
[1:18:08] | Yeah, he’s here. | 是的 他在这里 |
[1:18:15] | That’s him! | 是他 |
[1:18:32] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:18:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:18:59] | Doesn’t seem like your kind of crowd. | 这里的人似乎不适合你 |
[1:19:04] | Not so sure who my kind of crowd is right now. | 我不确定到底谁适合我 |
[1:19:08] | – Look, just… – John Smith? | -听着 -约翰·史密斯 |
[1:19:10] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个傻子 |
[1:19:14] | And they’re saying that your dad is some kind of terrorist. | 他们说你爸是什么恐怖分子 |
[1:19:17] | He’s not a terrorist. | 他不是恐怖分子 |
[1:19:20] | Tell me the truth. | 那告诉我真相 |
[1:19:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:19:35] | He’s upstairs. | 他在楼上 |
[1:19:37] | All right, guys, out of the Way. | 好了 大家 让开 |
[1:19:41] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我 |
[1:19:44] | I just came to say goodbye. | 我只是来道别 |
[1:19:45] | John, Wait! What are you… No, John! | 约翰 等等 你在干什么 不 |
[1:19:48] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:19:59] | How… | 你怎么 |
[1:20:00] | – Move! Move! – Go! | -快走 快走 -走 |
[1:20:17] | That was awesome! | 太酷了 |
[1:20:28] | What you did is not possible. | 人类不可能做到你刚才那样 |
[1:20:30] | Who I am… | 关于我是谁 |
[1:20:32] | …it’s all in here. I took these for you. | 都在这里面 我给你照了这些 |
[1:20:34] | Wait. Come with me. Please. | 等等 跟我来 求你了 |
[1:20:39] | Any idea where they’d be? | 你知道他们会去哪吗 |
[1:20:41] | I think I know where she might go. | 我想我知道她要去哪 |
[1:20:53] | – Who the hell are they? – Big-ass linebackers? | -他们到底是谁 -大号的橄榄球中卫吗 |
[1:21:05] | Holy shit | 我去 |
[1:21:11] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:21:16] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:21:29] | An alcohol-fuelled young guy like you… | 你个满是酒气的小崽子 |
[1:21:34] | healthy and well-fed. | 健康而营养充足 |
[1:21:37] | I bet you watch a lot of television, don’t you? Do you? Do you? | 我打赌你很爱看电视吧 |
[1:21:41] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[1:21:43] | In this situation here, you’re probably thinking, | 现在这个情况 你可能在想 |
[1:21:45] | “Maybe I could save the day. Maybe I could be the hero.” | 说不定我能拯救大家 我能当个英雄 |
[1:21:49] | But I say… don’t do that. | 但我奉劝你 别做傻事 |
[1:21:53] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[1:21:56] | Tell me now, where is the boy? | 告诉我 那个男孩在哪 |
[1:22:27] | These are beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:22:44] | Can you show me? | 你能给我看看吗 |
[1:23:14] | – No! – Get in! | -不 -进来 |
[1:23:21] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[1:23:29] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:23:37] | – Hello? – Where are you? | -喂 -你在哪 |
[1:23:40] | I’m at the high school. | 我在高中里 |
[1:23:41] | Yeah, you need to get out of there now. | 你得马上出来 |
[1:23:43] | Why? What’s happening? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[1:23:44] | Your stunt with the car is already on YouTube. | 你的抬车绝技已经传到油管上了 |
[1:23:46] | If they’re not right on your ass now, | 如果他们现在没找到你 |
[1:23:48] | they will be soon. | 那也快了 |
[1:23:50] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:23:51] | And don’t tell me this is not my fight. | 别跟我说什么与我无关 |
[1:23:54] | My dad probably knew those | 我爸说不定知道 |
[1:23:55] | guys were coming and that’s why they took him. | 他们要来所以才被抓走 |
[1:23:59] | And also, I have your dog. | 还有 你的狗在我这 |
[1:24:03] | Look, I’m on my way. | 听着 我这就来 |
[1:24:04] | I’ll meet you out front of the school. | 我们在学校前门碰头 |
[1:24:05] | You’ve got to get out now. | 我们得逃出去 |
[1:24:08] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:24:09] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:24:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:24:21] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:24:28] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:24:30] | Sarah! If you’re in there, run! | 莎拉 如果你在里面 快跑 |
[1:24:35] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:24:40] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:24:49] | Listen to me. I’m not gonna let them hurt you, OK? | 听着 我不会让他们伤害你 好吗 |
[1:24:52] | Do you understand me? Come on. | 明白了吗 来吧 |
[1:26:08] | It’d be a good idea, cowboy, | 劝你以后别在网上 |
[1:26:09] | if you kept your heroics off the Internet. | 显摆英雄事迹 你个鲁莽的野小子 |
[1:26:14] | – Who are you? – Number Six. Where’s your protector? | -你是谁 -我是六号 你的守护者呢 |
[1:26:18] | – Dead. – Yeah. Mine, too. | -死了 -嗯 我的也是 |
[1:26:21] | Mogs got her four months ago. | 莫加人四个月前杀死了她 |
[1:26:23] | – We’ve been tracking them down. – Tracking them? | -我们一直在追踪他们 -追踪吗 |
[1:26:25] | Yeah. Lucky for you, l saved your ass. | 对 算你走运 我救了你的小命 |
[1:26:28] | You should be watching your own ass. | 你该小心你的小命 |
[1:26:30] | Mogs have all the exits covered. | 莫加人封锁了所有出口 |
[1:26:32] | Looks like you’re gonna have to fight to get out. | 看来只有背水一战才能逃脱了 |
[1:26:35] | – Are you game? – Yeah. | -你加入吗 -好 |
[1:26:38] | There’s a tunnel under the school that leads to the stadium. | 学校下面有个通道通往体育馆 |
[1:26:40] | Oh, you made friends. How nice. | 你都交朋友了 真好啊 |
[1:26:45] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[1:26:47] | Got any other legacies l should know about? | 你还有什么能力吗 |
[1:26:50] | Stay tuned. | 敬请期待 |
[1:27:25] | Oh, shit. | 我的天啊 |
[1:27:34] | Oh, shit! | 我的天啊 |
[1:27:45] | Careful, they’ll see us. | 小心 他们会看见咱们 |
[1:27:48] | And you’re going to need all your energy. | 而且你得省着你的能量 |
[1:27:54] | – What was that? – They’re comin’. | -那是什么 -他们来了 |
[1:27:58] | Ah! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 等等 等等 |
[1:28:00] | Whoa! Sam, what are you doing? | 萨姆 你干什么 |
[1:28:02] | Did you see what just flew out of that truck? | 你看到卡车里飞出来的东西了吗 |
[1:28:04] | And your dog just shape-shifted into one of them. | 你的狗突然变得和它们一个样了 |
[1:28:06] | I thought he Was gonna eat me. Right, here’s your rock. | 好像要吃了我一样 这是你要的石头 |
[1:28:11] | Hi! I’m Sam. What’s your name? | 嗨 我是萨姆 姑娘芳名 |
[1:28:16] | Jane Doe. | 珍·荳[无名氏] |
[1:28:17] | That’s cool. It’s cool. | 好名字 不错 |
[1:28:19] | So, are you a number, too? | 所以 你也是其中之一吗 |
[1:28:20] | – Who is this tool? – Sam, focus. | -这笨蛋是谁 -萨姆 集中点 |
[1:28:23] | What flew out of the truck? | 什么从卡车里飞出来了 |
[1:28:30] | Come on! Go, go! | 快点 快走 |
[1:28:32] | Sam. Come on! Go! | 萨姆 快走 |
[1:28:40] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[1:28:45] | Come on! | 过来啊 |
[1:29:56] | – Hit me. – What? | -打我 -什么 |
[1:29:58] | With your lumen. I need to power-up. | 用你的光束 我需要充能 |
[1:30:03] | Hit me! | 快打我 |
[1:30:15] | Red Bull’s for pussies. | 女生的红牛 |
[1:30:19] | He killed Henri. I want him. | 他杀了亨利 我来搞定他 |
[1:30:58] | Four! | 四号 |
[1:31:12] | You’re good with your hands. | 你两只手用得不错嘛 |
[1:31:14] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -谢了 -客气 |
[1:31:17] | – My dog, he, uh… he just… – Yeah, he’s a chimera. | -我的狗 他刚刚… -嗯 他是一只喀迈拉 |
[1:31:22] | He came with you from Lorien. | 从洛林星球跟着你过来 |
[1:31:24] | Someone had to look after you. | 总得有个人照顾你 |
[1:32:30] | You brought a gun? Are you serious? | 你带枪了 你没搞错吧 |
[1:32:32] | – What? It might come in handy. – This Way. | -可能有用呢 -这边走 |
[1:32:45] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:32:54] | – Take her back to the tunnel! – Got it! Come on! | -带她回通道里去 -知道了 快走 |
[1:33:04] | Holy…! | 我去 |
[1:33:11] | I play a lot of Xbox. | 我是Xbox骨灰级玩家 |
[1:34:52] | Number Four, I think you have something I need. Hm? | 四号 你身上有我想要的东西吧 |
[1:34:58] | Oh, thank you for making this so nice and easy. | 谢谢你 让这一切变得这么简单 |
[1:35:02] | Think of how quickly we’ll | 想想我们很快就能 |
[1:35:04] | finish off the rest of the planet. It’s fantastic! | 终结剩下的星球 多棒啊 |
[1:35:08] | Soon, I’ll be done with all of you. | 很快我就能消灭你们 |
[1:35:11] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[1:35:14] | You can’t stop what’s coming. You never could. | 你们无法阻止将要发生的事 一直都不行 |
[1:35:18] | You have… no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[1:35:24] | …what I’m capable of. | 我有多么强大 |
[1:36:40] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:36:44] | Fireproof? | 还带防火吗 |
[1:36:47] | I told you to stay tuned. | 我说了要你敬请期待么 |
[1:37:18] | All right, give me that. Come on. | 好了 给我那个 快点 |
[1:37:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:54] | Oh. Well, that was disappointing. So, not a tracking device? | 真扫兴 不是个追踪器吗 |
[1:37:58] | No, it was. | 是的 曾经是 |
[1:38:00] | – Did you feel that, too? – Yeah. | -你感觉到了吗 -是的 |
[1:38:02] | We know where we need to go. | 我们知道我们要去哪了 |
[1:38:04] | Yeah, we can find the others. | 我们能找到剩下的族人 |
[1:38:12] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[1:38:16] | I hope this doesn’t get you in trouble. | 希望这不会给你带来麻烦 |
[1:38:18] | Nah. Stuff goes missing from evidence all the time. | 不会 证物处总是丢东西 |
[1:38:22] | My dad won’t even know. | 我爸爸都不知道 |
[1:38:25] | – You want to be heading west now. – Why? | -你们最好往西走 -为什么 |
[1:38:28] | Because I told my dad you’re going east. | 因为我跟我爸说你们向东走 |
[1:38:38] | – Six, Sam’s coming with us. – What? | -六号 萨姆跟我们一起走 -什么 |
[1:38:43] | – No way. – He’s one of us now. | -没门 -他和我们是一起的了 |
[1:38:45] | We need to find his father. | 我们得找到他的父亲 |
[1:38:51] | You slow us down, I’ll shoot you myself. | 你要是拖后腿 我就亲手毙了你 |
[1:38:54] | And I believe you. Could we go now? | 我相信你 咱们走吗 |
[1:39:03] | You know, I wouldn’t leave if it wasn’t, uh… | 我也不想走 但这样更… |
[1:39:05] | – Safer. – Yeah. | -更安全 -对 |
[1:39:08] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[1:39:10] | Really sorry about what happened with Henri. | 亨利的事 我很遗憾 |
[1:39:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:39:19] | You know I’ll find you again. | 我会再回来找你 |
[1:39:24] | Probably still be here. | 可能还是在这里 |
[1:39:28] | It’s the people that make the place. | 正是人让这地方有了意义 |
[1:39:31] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -是的 |
[1:39:40] | Henri warned me that we only fall for one person. | 亨利提醒过我 我们一辈子只爱一个人 |
[1:39:46] | Ever? | 永远吗 |
[1:39:48] | Ever. | 永远 |
[1:41:22] | This is the first town I’ve left without Henri. | 这是我第一次独自离开一个城镇 |
[1:41:26] | But it’s also the first one I have a reason to come back to. | 但这也是第一次 我有回来的理由 |
[1:41:31] | Henri was right, we’re stronger together. | 亨利说得对 我们在一起更强大 |
[1:41:35] | So we will find the others. | 所以我们要找到剩下的族人 |
[1:41:39] | My planet is called Lorien, | 我来自的星球叫做洛林 |
[1:41:42] | but Earth is my home now. | 但地球现在是我的家乡 |
[1:41:45] | It’s as good a place as any in the universe. | 这和宇宙中任何星球都一样美好 |
[1:41:49] | And that’s how it’s going to stay. | 所以才要保护这份美好 |