Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Hugo(雨果)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Hugo(雨果)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:雨果
英文名称:Hugo
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:18] – Good morning. – Good morning, madame. – 早上好 – 早上好 女士
[02:22] – Good morning. – Hello. – 早上好 – 早
[02:26] New delivery. I’m sure you’ve got some excellent books there. 新到的货 这里面肯定有很棒的书
[05:05] Got you at last! 终于抓到你了!
[05:07] Not the first time you’ve stolen from me, is it, my little thief?! 也不是你第一次从我这儿偷东西了 是吧 小贼?
[05:11] – Quick, empty your pockets. – You’re hurting me! – 嗯?快 把你的口袋掏空 – 你弄痛我了!
[05:14] Empty your pockets, or I’ll call the Station Inspector. 把你口袋掏空 不然我就叫车站督察了
[05:18] Do as I say! 乖乖照做!
[05:30] What are you doing with all these? 你拿这些都是要做什么?
[05:33] – And the other one. – There’s nothing in it. – 还有另一个口袋 – 那个口袋没东西
[05:37] Where’s the Station Inspector?! 车站督察在哪儿呢?!
[06:31] Ghosts. 见鬼了
[06:35] Did you draw these pictures? 这些画都是你画的吗?
[06:40] 这些画都是你画的吗?
[06:44] Where did you steal this? 你又是在哪偷来的这个?
[06:46] – I didn’t steal it. – You’re a thief and a liar. – 这不是偷的 – 你既是个贼 还撒谎
[06:49] – Get out of here. – Give me my notebook! – 快走吧 – 把我的笔记本还给我!
[06:52] It’s no longer your notebook! 这笔记本不再是你的了!
[06:53] It is my notebook and I’ll do with it what I like! Maybe I’ll just burn it! 现在它是我的了 我想怎样就怎样! 可能一把火烧了!
[06:56] – No! – Then tell me who did the drawings! – 不! – 那告诉我这些是谁画的!
[07:04] Get out of here, you little thief! 快滚吧 你这个小贼!
[07:09] Why are you still here? 还呆在这干嘛?
[07:11] – Go! – Maximilian, do you hear an atrocity? – 走啊! – 麦西米兰 听见有人有事情在喊么?
[07:14] Calamity? Corruption? Go! 出大事了?有什么人放肆?追!
[07:21] Excuse me, excuse me! Move aside! 借过 借过! 让一让!
[07:26] Move aside! Gangway! 让一让!让出条路!
[07:28] Move, move! 让一让!
[07:37] Stand aside! 让开一下!
[08:04] What?! 怎么了?
[08:06] A wolf! 啊!有狼啊!
[08:15] Move, move! 让一让! 啊!
[08:28] As you were. 你们继续
[08:31] Move! 快!
[08:39] Stop that child! Apprehend! 拦住那个小孩! 逮捕他!
[08:41] Monsieur Frick! 弗里克先生!
[08:43] Hey! Move aside! 嘿!让一让!
[08:50] Move! 让一让!
[08:51] 让一让!
[08:53] Pardon me! 抱歉!
[08:55] Sir, move! 先生 让一让!
[09:14] Malediction! 我诅咒这小子!
[09:17] No! Stop the train! 噢不!快把火车停下来!
[09:20] Hold the train! 快停车!
[09:22] Help! Help! Assistance! 救命!请求帮助!
[09:26] Hold it, hold the train! 停车 快停车!
[09:29] Move the bag! Move the bag! 把包拿开!把包拿开!
[09:31] No! 哦!不!
[11:23] Oh, my God! I’m so sorry. 噢天哪!真对不起
[11:26] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[11:33] No, no, no. That was very, very bad. 绝对不行 刚才的行为太失礼了
[12:54] 片名:雨果
[13:03] I know you’re there. 我知道你在
[13:11] What’s your name, boy? 孩子 你叫什么名字?
[13:14] Hugo. Hugo Cabret. 我叫雨果 雨果·卡布里特
[13:17] Stay away from me, Hugo Cabret. 离我远点 雨果·卡布里特
[13:20] Or I’ll drag you to the Station Inspector’s office. 不然我就把你拖到车站督察的办公室去
[13:24] He’ll lock you up in his little cell, 他会把你关在他那个小牢笼里
[13:28] and you’ll never get out, you’ll never go to school, 你就永远别想出来了 永远不能去学校
[13:33] you will never get married and have children of your own 永远别想结婚 生跟你一样的孩子
[13:35] to take things that don’t belong to them. 从别人那里拿不是自己的东西
[13:39] Give me back my notebook. 把我的笔记本还给我
[13:42] I’m going home to burn your notebook. 我要回家烧了你那笔记本
[13:55] – You can’t burn my notebook. – And who’s to stop me? – 你不能烧了它 – 谁又能阻止我呢?
[15:29] You look so cold. 噢 你看上去冷得发抖呢
[15:32] I’m very hot. He’s really upset me. 我热着呢 他真是把我惹毛了
[15:35] – Who’s really upset you? – That child. – 谁呀? – 那个小孩
[16:04] Who are you? 你是谁?
[16:05] Your grandfather stole my notebook. 你爷爷偷了我的笔记本
[16:08] I’ve got to get it back before he burns it. 我得在他烧了它之前拿回来
[16:10] Papa Georges isn’t my grandfather. 乔治教父并不是我的爷爷
[16:13] And he isn’t a thief. You’re the thief. 他也不会偷东西 你才偷东西
[16:15] You’re nothing but a… 你就是个…
[16:19] …a reprobate. 小恶棍
[16:23] – You’ll have to go. – Not without my notebook. – 你得赶紧走 – 不拿到笔记不行
[16:28] Why do you need it so badly? 你为什么这么想拿回来?
[16:32] I can’t tell you. 我不能告诉你
[16:36] Is it a secret? 是个秘密吧?
[16:38] – Yes. – Oh, good, I love secrets. – 是 – 噢太好了 我喜欢秘密
[16:41] – Tell me this instant. – No. – 快告诉我 – 不行
[16:44] Well, if you won’t tell me, then you’ll have to leave. 你不告诉我的话 那你就走吧
[16:46] Not without my notebook! – 不拿到笔记本不行! – 嘘!
[16:49] I’ll get in trouble. 我会有麻烦的
[16:52] Just go home. 先回家吧
[17:02] All right. 好吧
[17:04] I’ll make sure he doesn’t burn your notebook. 我保证他不会烧了你的笔记本
[17:08] Now go. 现在走吧
[17:59] What is it? 这是什么?
[18:00] It’s called an automaton. 这叫做自动机
[18:02] An aut… An automaton? 自动…自动机?
[18:05] I found him abandoned in the attic at the museum. 我发现他被遗弃在博物馆的阁楼里
[18:11] What does he do? 他能做什么?
[18:14] He’s a windup figure, like a music box. 他是上发条的 就像音乐盒
[18:18] This is the most complicated one I’ve ever seen… by far. 这是我目前见过的… 最复杂的一个
[18:25] You see, this one… 你看 他…
[18:28] …this one can write. 他可以写字
[18:34] It must’ve been made in London. 这肯定是伦敦制造的
[18:36] Where Mother was from. 妈妈的家乡
[18:39] She was from Coventry, but she… moved to London. 她是考文垂人 后来搬去了伦敦
[18:43] Magicians used machines like this when I was a boy. 在我小时候 魔术师会用到这样的机器
[18:46] Some walked, some danced, some sang. 有些会走路 有些会跳舞 有些会唱歌
[18:48] But the secret was always in the clockwork. 秘密总是藏在发条里面
[18:53] Look at that. 看哪
[19:00] Can we fix him? 我们能修好他吗?
[19:01] I don’t know, Hugo. 我不知道 雨果
[19:04] He’s badly rusted. 他已经锈得很厉害了
[19:06] And finding parts to fit will be very hard. 并且找到合适的零件会很难
[19:13] Of course we can fix him. 我们当然能修好他
[19:16] We’re clockmakers, aren’t we? 我们是钟表匠呀 是不是?
[19:18] But only after I’ve finished my work at the shop 只能在我做完店里的工作以后
[19:20] and at the museum, hmm? You understand. 还有博物馆的工作 你懂的吧
[19:29] We’ll put this back in. Just steady it… 我们把这个放回去 安好
[19:36] Perfect. 完美
[19:47] You see this? Another complication. 看见没?另一个难题
[19:53] Another mystery. 另一个秘密
[19:55] That makes you happy. 秘密让你兴奋
[19:57] A keyhole in the shape of a heart. 嗯 一个心形的钥匙孔
[20:02] Unfortunately, we don’t have the key. 不幸的是 我们没有这把钥匙
[21:13] I fixed the gears, and… 我修好了齿轮还有…
[21:18] Uncle Claude. 克劳德叔叔
[21:25] There was a fire. 发生了一起火灾
[21:27] Your father’s dead. 你爸爸死了
[21:38] Pack your things, quickly. You’re coming with me. 快点 收拾好你的东西 你要跟着我了
[21:48] Quick! 快!
[21:58] You’ll be my apprentice, and you’ll live with me at the station. 你就当我的徒弟 和我一起住在车站里
[22:02] And I’ll teach you how to take care of them clocks. 我会教你如何保养那些钟表
[22:10] These apartments were built for them that run the station years ago. 这些公寓是给那些 很多年以前运营车站的人住的
[22:16] But everybody’s forgotten they’re here. 但大家都忘了还有他们在这里
[22:24] Your bed is in the corner, over there. 你的床在角落里 那边
[22:27] Now, get some sleep. We start work at 5:00. 去睡会儿吧 我们5点就要开始工作了
[22:37] – What about school? – You’ve finished with school! – 上学的事情怎么办? – 你不用上学了!
[22:41] There’ll be no time for that when you’re in them walls. 你住在这墙后面 哪还有时间上学
[22:49] Hugo, without me, you’d be in the orphanage. 雨果 没有我 你就会在孤儿院里了
[23:02] Time… 啊 时间…
[23:05] My time is… 60 seconds in a minute. 我的时间…一分钟有60秒
[23:10] Sixty minutes in an hour. 一小时有60分钟
[23:15] Time is everything. 时间就是一切
[23:17] Everything. 一切
[23:21] Time, time, time… 啊 时间 时间 时间…
[23:35] OK. 好了
[23:50] Oh, hello. 噢 你好
[23:54] I just thought… 我只是想…
[23:57] …a rather nice joke. …一个不错的笑话
[24:01] Stop that! No, Schatzi! Stop it! 快住手! 不行 沙其!住手!
[24:05] No, no, no! 不 不 不…
[24:09] Come back! 快回来!
[24:11] Stand back! He’s just a small little dog. 后退! 他只是条小狗
[24:16] Please be careful! You’ve stepped on him! 拜托小心点! 你踩到他了!
[24:21] Don’t hurt him! 不要伤害他!
[25:16] – Good morning! – Morning, sweetheart. – 早上好! – 早 亲爱的
[25:20] Hello, how are you? 早 你好吗?
[25:23] Good morning, sir. Can I help you with anything? 早上好 需要我帮忙吗?
[25:26] I’ll take these. 我要这些
[26:08] I thought I might see you today. 我就觉得我今天肯定还会再见到你
[26:15] I need my notebook. 我需要我的笔记本
[26:19] Why do you need it so badly? 你为什么这么急着要它?
[26:23] To help me… 帮我来…
[26:26] …to fix something. 修好某个东西
[27:09] Go away. 走开
[27:13] Please just go away. 请走开吧
[27:22] Wait! Hey! 等等!嘿!
[27:24] – Sorry, I… – I saw. – 抱歉 我… – 我看到了
[27:29] – Are you crying? – No. – 你在哭吗? – 没有
[27:32] Hold still. 等等
[27:34] Look, there’s nothing wrong with crying. 哭并没有什么不对
[27:38] Sydney Carton cries. And Heathcliff, too. 西德尼·卡尔顿也会哭啊 还有希斯克里夫也是
[27:42] – In books, they’re crying all the time. – I can do it. – 在书里 他们一直都有哭啊 – 我自己能行
[27:46] I need to talk to you. It’s terribly important, but… 我得跟你谈谈 这很重要 但是…
[27:50] But not here. We’re too… 但不能在这里 我们太…
[27:54] …exposed. 暴露了
[27:59] – Come on. – Where are we going? – 过来吧 – 我们这是去哪里?
[28:01] Only to the most wonderful place on earth. 去世界上最神奇的地方
[28:04] It’s Neverland and Oz and… Treasure Island all wrapped into one. 那是梦幻岛 新大陆 藏宝岛…都打包在一起
[28:08] Good morning, Monsieur Labisse. 早上好 拉比斯先生
[28:11] Isabelle. 伊莎贝尔
[28:13] May I present to you Monsieur Hugo Cabret, 请允许我给你介绍 雨果·卡布里特先生
[28:16] a very old and dear companion. 是我的老朋友了
[28:23] Monsieur Cabret. 卡布里特先生
[28:28] Hello. 你好
[28:30] Well, thank you for this. 这个谢谢了
[28:33] I think I’m halfway in love with David Copperfield. Photography? 我想我就要爱上大卫·科波菲尔了 摄影的书在哪里?
[28:38] – Back corner, left, top shelf. – Thank you. – 后面的角落 左边 顶上的架子 – 谢谢
[28:52] Listen, what’s so important? 什么事这么重要?
[28:53] Papa Georges still has your notebook. 乔治教父仍旧还拿着你的笔记本
[28:56] He didn’t burn it. That was all a trick. 他没有烧了它 都是把戏
[28:58] – Why? – I don’t know. – 为什么? – 我不知道
[29:02] All I know is the notebook made him very upset. 我只知道那本笔记让他很生气
[29:05] And he and Mama Jeanne stayed up very late talking about it. 他和乔安教母一直谈论这件事到深夜
[29:11] Well, you see, I think he was crying. 你看…我觉得他是哭了
[29:17] Why are you helping me? 你为什么要帮我?
[29:20] Because this might be an adventure. 因为这或许是一场冒险
[29:24] And I’ve never had one before… 我以前还从未有过…
[29:27] …outside of books, at least. 至少 书本外的
[29:30] And I think we should be very… 我觉得我们应该非常…
[29:36] …clandestine. 非常秘密
[29:41] OK. 好吧
[29:43] By the way, my name’s Isabelle. Do you want a book? 顺便地 我叫伊莎贝尔 你想要借本书吗?
[29:47] Monsieur Labisse lets me borrow them, and I’m sure I could get one for you. 拉比斯先生让我借书 我肯定也能帮你借一本
[29:52] No. 不了
[29:54] Don’t you like books? 你不喜欢看书吗?
[29:57] No… No, I do. 不…不 我喜欢
[30:01] My father and I used to read Jules Verne together. 我爸爸和我曾经一起看儒勒·凡尔纳的书
[30:13] Well, come on. 那 来吧
[30:16] How do I get my notebook back? 我怎样才能把笔记本拿回来?
[30:18] Well, I think you should stand up to him. 我觉得呢 你应该跟她面对面
[30:21] And don’t tell him we talked. 别告诉他们我们有见过
[30:23] I’ll help you if I can. 我会尽可能地帮你
[30:25] Be steadfast. 要坚定
[30:35] Go away. 走开
[30:55] Fix it. 修好它
[31:00] I said, fix it. 我说 修好它
[31:05] I know you’ve been stealing parts from the shop. 我知道你一直从店里偷零件
[31:09] You might as well use those you haven’t stolen yet. 或许你还会用上这些你还没偷过的
[32:12] Give me my notebook. 把我的笔记本还给我
[32:14] You’ve got a bit of talent. 你还是有点天赋的
[32:17] But you’ll have to prove there’s more to you than being a thief. 你还得证明 你除了做贼 还能做其他的事
[32:20] – You can earn your notebook. – How? – 你可以自己赢回笔记本 – 怎么?
[32:24] Come to the booth every day. 每天来铺子里
[32:25] I’ll decide how long you must work for each item you stole. 我来决定你为了每个你偷的零件 需要工作多长时间
[32:28] And it will be up to me to decide when… 并且还是我来决定什么时候…
[32:31] …you’ve earned your notebook, if ever. 你可以赢回你的笔记本 如果可能的话
[32:35] – I already have a job. – “Thief” is not a job, boy. – 我已经有份工作了 – “小偷”可不是什么工作
[32:39] I have a different job. But I’ll come when I can. 我有别的工作 但我有空就会过来的
[32:46] You begin tomorrow. Go away. 你明天开始吧 走吧
[32:50] I’ll begin now. 我现在就开始
[32:59] Not that one, the other one. 不是那个 另外一个
[33:59] Is this your card? 这是不是你挑的卡?
[35:37] Where is it? 钥匙到底在哪?
[36:23] Little man. 小家伙
[36:33] Where are your designated adults? Answer me! 你的法定监护人呢? 告诉我!
[36:35] – Ain’t got none. – Do you have any parents? – 我没有 – 你就没有父母?
[36:39] – No! – Excellent. – 没有! – 很好
[36:41] It’s straight to the orphanage with you, isn’t it? 那就直接把你送到孤儿院了是吧?
[36:44] What were you doing looking in that man’s bottle? 你在看那位先生的瓶子干什么?
[36:46] Was that your… Was that your bottle?! 那是…那是你的瓶子吗?
[36:49] Was that your paper bag? 那是你的纸袋吗?
[36:51] Was that your paper bag? It states clearly… 那是你的纸袋吗? 很明显…
[36:53] [Station Inspector] Yes, Gustave Dasté here. Yes, Officer, another orphan. 喂 我是加斯达夫·达斯特 是的 长官 又抓到一个孤儿
[36:58] Trespass and theft this time. 这次是侵犯和盗窃
[37:01] His hand was trespassing inside a paper bag, 他的手侵犯到了别人的纸袋 想要…
[37:04] with the intent of removing its contents. 拿里面的东西
[37:09] The object of his plunder? A pastry. 他偷的东西?一块点心
[37:15] Be quiet! 安静点!
[37:18] Keep… Stop your sniffling, you little urchin, 不要哭哭啼啼的了 小屁孩
[37:21] with your filthy little mitts. 还有你肮脏的小手
[37:26] No, of course I wasn’t talking to you. 当然我刚才不是跟您说话
[37:28] I have only the highest respect for you. Please. 我最您只有最崇高的敬意 拜托…
[37:31] No, that was not a comment about your wife. 不 当然这也不是评价您的妻子
[37:35] That’s absurd. 太荒谬了
[37:37] I have not heard any of those rumors. No, I was not aware of that. 我没有听过任何这些传言 不 我不知道
[37:42] Well, I’m sure she will return. 我肯定她会回来的
[37:44] Come on, you little vermin. 过来吧 你这个小害虫
[37:46] So here’s the little pastry thief, eh? 这就是那个点心贼吗?
[37:48] – This is the one. – Who’s a little strudel thief then? – 就是他了 – 看看谁偷了别人的馅饼!
[37:51] Apologies about your wife. 关于您妻子 我道歉
[37:53] What do you think I should do about her? 你觉得我应该拿她怎么办?
[37:55] – What? About what? – Leaving me. – 什么?关于什么的? – 她要离开我
[37:58] – Hey! Come on! – Nice try. – 嘿!给我过来 – 挺努力嘛
[38:01] Go on, get in there! 去吧 进去!
[38:03] – Do you think it’s mine? – What? – 你觉得是我的吗? – 什么?
[38:05] I don’t know what to do. She’s having a baby, you know. 我不知道该怎么办了 你知道 她怀上了孩子
[38:07] – Sure it’s yours? – Who else’s could it be? – 肯定是你的? – 还能是什么其他人的?
[38:10] Of course it’s yours. When’s the last time you had relations with her? 肯定是你的啊 你上次和她发生关系是什么时候?
[38:13] Any time in the last year? 去年的什么时候吗?
[38:15] – No, I don’t think so. – Very suspicious, then. – 不 我觉得不是 – 那就很可疑了
[38:18] If you should see her, please… 如果你要见她 请…
[38:21] You sure you want her back? 噢你确定你想要她回来吗?
[38:22] Oh, yes, yes. I love her very much. 当然 我非常爱她
[38:28] Ready? One, two, three! 准备好了? 一 二 三!
[38:31] Perfect. 完美
[38:42] Robin Hood. I saw this movie. 《罗宾汉》 我看过这个电影
[38:44] With Douglas Fairbanks. Did you see that? 是道格拉斯·范朋克(演员)出演的 你看过吗?
[38:48] I’ve never seen a movie. 我还从没看过电影
[38:50] – What? – Isn’t it appalling? – 什么? – 是不是吓到你啦?
[38:53] You’ve never seen a movie? Not ever? 你从没看过电影? 从来都没有?
[38:56] Papa Georges won’t let me. 乔治教父不让我看
[38:58] – He’s very strict about it. – I love the movies. – 他在这方面和严苛 – 我很喜欢电影
[39:01] My father always took me for my birthday. 我生日的时候 我爸爸总是带我去
[39:09] Hugo… 雨果…
[39:12] …is your father dead? 你爸爸是不是死了?
[39:15] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想说这个
[39:28] Isabelle… 伊莎贝尔…
[39:34] …do you want to have an adventure? 想不想来一次冒险?
[40:05] We could get into trouble. 我们会惹麻烦的
[40:09] That’s how you know it’s an adventure. 所以你知道这是次冒险了吧
[40:19] (《最后安全》 1923)
[40:58] How did you two rats get in here?! Come on! 你们两个小老鼠是怎么进来的?!
[41:05] And I’d better not see you in here again! 最好别让我再在这里见到你!
[41:13] Why doesn’t Papa Georges let you go to the movies? 为什么乔治教父从来不让你看电影?
[41:16] I don’t know. He never said. 我也不知道 他也没说过
[41:19] I bet my parents would’ve let me. 我肯定我的父母肯定会让我看
[41:22] What happened to them? 他们怎么了?
[41:25] They died… when I was a baby. 他们去世了…在我还很小的时候
[41:29] But Papa Georges and Mama Jeanne, they’re my godparents, 但是乔治和乔安 他们是教父母
[41:32] so they took me in. 所以他们收留了我
[41:34] They’re very nice about most everything, except the movies. 他们在所有方面都很好 除了电影
[41:38] My father took me to the movies all the time. 我爸爸一直带我去看电影
[41:40] He told me about the first one he ever saw. 他告诉过我他自己看过的第一部
[41:44] He went into a dark room, and on a white screen, 他进入一间黑漆漆的房间 有一块白色的屏幕
[41:47] he saw a rocket fly into the eye of the man in the moon. 他看见一艘火箭 飞到了月亮上一个人脸的里面
[41:52] – It went straight in. – Really? – 直接就飞进去了 – 真的?
[41:53] He said it was like seeing his dreams in the middle of the day. 他说 那就像在大白天 看到梦境成真了一样
[41:58] The movies were our special place… 电影院是对我们有特殊意义的地方
[42:01] …where we could go and watch something, and… 我们可以去看电影 并且…
[42:08] …we didn’t miss my mum so much. 我们可以不那么思念我的妈妈
[42:11] You think about him a lot, don’t you? 你一直在挂念他 是不是?
[42:16] All the time. 一直
[42:19] Hugo… where do you live? 雨果…你住在哪?
[42:38] There. 那边
[42:45] My uncle taught me how to run the clocks. 我的叔叔教我怎么让钟表运转
[42:47] So I just keep on doing it. 所以我就一直继续做下去了
[42:50] Maybe he’ll come back one day, but I doubt it. 或许他总有一天会回来吧 不过我很怀疑
[42:54] Aren’t you afraid someone will find out? 你就不害怕会有人发现吗?
[42:57] Not as long as the clocks keep on running and no one sees me. 只要钟表还在继续走 并且没人看见我 就不会
[43:05] – Act natural. – What? – 表现正常点 – 什么?
[43:08] Just keep on walking. Act natural. 继续走就行 像平常一样
[43:11] How am I acting now? 那我现在呢?
[43:26] You two, halt! 你们俩 停一停!
[43:30] Come here. 过来
[43:36] – Good day, monsieur. – Where are your parents? – 日安 先生 – 你的父母呢?
[43:41] I work with my Papa Georges at the toy booth. 我和乔治教父一起工作 在玩具铺
[43:43] Surely you’ve seen me there before. 你肯定以前在那里见过我
[43:46] And this is my cousin from the country, Hugo. 这是我乡下来的表弟 雨果
[44:04] You’ll have to forgive him. 你得原谅他
[44:07] He’s quite… simple-minded. Doltish, really. 他非常…头脑简单 真的 是个笨孩子
[44:12] Poor thing. 可怜的家伙
[44:24] Seems Maximilian doesn’t like the cut of your jib, little man. 似乎麦西米兰并不喜欢你的手臂啊 小家伙
[44:28] He is disturbed by your physiognomy. 你的长相让他有点困扰啊
[44:31] He is upset by your visage. 你这张脸让他不高兴了
[44:35] Why would he not like your face? 他为什么要不喜欢你的长相呢?
[44:42] Well, perhaps he smells my cat. 或许是因为他闻起来有我的猫的味道
[44:48] – Cat? – Yes. – 猫? – 是啊
[44:50] Christina Rossetti’s her name, after the poetess. 她叫克里斯蒂娜·罗塞蒂 跟那个女诗人一样
[44:55] Would you like me to recite? 要我给你背一段吗?
[44:57] My heart is like a singing bird 我的心像歌唱的小鸟
[44:59] Whose nest is in a water’d shoot 它的巢筑在水草间
[45:02] My heart is like an apple tree 我的心像一棵苹果树
[45:05] Whose boughs are bent with thick-set… 它的树枝披着繁密的…
[45:07] All right, all right. I know the rest. 好了 好了 我知道余下部分
[45:09] That’s enough poetry for today. 今天的诗就先背到这里吧
[45:11] I love poetry, particularly that poem by Chris… tina. 我喜欢诗歌 尤其是克里斯..蒂娜的诗
[45:17] – Rossetti. – She’s… yeah. – 罗塞蒂 – 她是…嗯
[45:18] She’s one of my favorites. I know it’s Rossetti. 她是我最喜欢的诗人之一 我知道是叫罗塞蒂
[45:22] I know it’s Rossetti. 我知道是罗塞蒂
[45:24] I love poetry, just… not in the station. 我喜欢诗歌 只是… 不在这车站里喜欢
[45:27] We’re here to either get on trains or get off them. 我们来这里 不是来上车 就是刚下车的
[45:32] Or work in different shops, is that clear? 或者在不同的店里工作 明白了吗?
[45:36] – Yes, sir. – Watch your step. – 是 – 你们小心点
[45:40] Go on, go. 走吧 走吧
[45:54] Doltish? 笨孩子?
[45:57] Now, since I just saved your life, 现在呢 因为我刚刚救了你一命
[46:00] how about letting me see your covert lair? 让我看看你隐居的地方怎样?
[46:04] – My what? – Where you live, in the walls. – 我的什么? – 你住的地方 在这些墙后面的
[46:13] I have to go now. I have things to do. 我得走了 我还有事
[46:15] Hold on! 等等!
[46:19] You’ve seen my house. Isn’t it about time that I saw yours? 你已经看过我家了 难道不该是时候让我看看你的吗?
[46:22] After all, I am your only friend. 毕竟 我是你唯一的朋友
[46:24] You’re not my only friend. 你才不是我唯一的朋友
[46:25] Being enigmatic really doesn’t suit you. 这么神神秘秘的确不大适合你
[46:28] – What are you up to? – I’ve got to go. – 你要去哪? – 我得走了
[46:31] I should never have left the station to begin with. 我一开始就不该离开这个车站
[46:55] Hugo! 雨果!
[47:16] – Where did you get this? – None of your business. – 你从哪里得到它的? – 不关你的事
[47:19] – I need it. – What for? – 我需要它 – 来干嘛?
[47:23] I just need it. 就是需要它
[47:25] Not unless… 除非…
[47:26] Not unless you tell me why. 除非你告诉我为什么
[47:35] Come. 来吧
[47:45] This is marvelous. I feel just like Jean Valjean. 太奇妙了 我觉得自己就像冉阿让(《悲惨世界》)
[47:59] Oh, this is superlative. 噢 真是太高级了
[48:10] What is that? 那是什么?
[48:13] It’s an automaton. 是个自动机
[48:16] My father was fixing it… before he died. 我爸爸死前… 就在修理他
[48:30] Why would my key fit into your father’s machine? 为什么我的钥匙 会适合你爸爸的机器?
[48:40] He looks sad. 他看上去很悲伤
[48:43] I think he’s just waiting. 我想他只是在等
[48:46] For what? 等什么?
[48:49] To work again. 重新启动的那一刻
[48:54] To do what he’s supposed to do. 做他应该做的事
[48:59] What happens when you wind him up? 你给他上了发条以后会怎样?
[49:04] I don’t know. 我不知道
[49:23] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[49:29] I know it’s silly… 我知道这看上去很蠢…
[49:36] …but I think it’s going to be a message from my father. 但我想这可能会是 我爸爸留下来的讯息
[52:22] What an idiot, to think I could fix it. 我真笨 觉得自己可以修好他
[52:29] – Hugo… – It’s broken! – 雨果… – 他就是坏了!
[52:31] It’ll always be broken! 他一直就是坏的!
[52:39] Look… 你看…
[52:44] Hugo, look, it doesn’t have to be like this. 雨果 你看 不必这样的
[52:47] – You can fix it. – You don’t… – 你可以修好他 – 你不…
[52:49] You don’t understand. 你不懂
[52:53] I thought… 我想…
[52:56] …if I could fix it, I wouldn’t be so alone. 如果我可以修好他 我就不会这么孤单了
[53:10] Hugo! 雨果!
[53:12] Hugo, look! Look, it’s not done. It’s not done! 雨果 快看呐! 他还没写完 他还没写完!
[53:28] It’s not writing… 他不是在写字…
[53:30] …it’s drawing. 是在画画
[54:10] That’s the movie my father saw. 这就是我爸爸看过的那个电影 (《月球旅行记》 1902)
[54:54] Georges Méliès? 乔治·梅里爱?
[54:58] That’s Papa Georges’ name. 是乔治教父的名字
[55:02] Why would your father’s machine sign Papa Georges’ name? 为什么你爸爸的机器 会签上乔治教父的名字?
[55:08] I don’t know. 我不知道
[55:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[55:29] It was a message from my father. 是我爸爸留下的讯息
[55:32] And now we have to figure it out. 现在我们要找出原因
[55:46] Come on. 来吧
[55:50] – Come on. – Isabelle? – 进来吧 – 伊莎贝尔?
[55:56] Mama Jeanne, we… We have to talk to you. 乔安教母…我们 我们要跟您谈谈
[56:01] This is Hugo Cabret. 这是雨果·卡布里特
[56:05] Good evening, ma’am. 晚上好 夫人
[56:10] Very good manners… for a thief. 你这小贼…还挺有礼貌
[56:15] I’m not a thief. 我不是贼
[56:24] What’s going on, Isabelle? 怎么了 伊莎贝尔?
[56:26] Well, it’s a terribly long story filled with circumlocutions, 噢 这真是个要说上很久的故事了
[56:29] but do you remember several weeks ago when… 但您还记不记得 几个星期前…
[56:31] Wait! 等等!
[56:55] Mama? 教母?
[57:04] Oh, children. 噢 孩子们
[57:07] What have you done? Where did you get this? 你们都做了些什么? 你们哪里弄来这个的?
[57:13] You’ll call me a liar. 你会说我是骗子
[57:14] No, child. 不 孩子
[57:19] A mechanical man drew it. 是一个机械人偶画出来的
[57:22] Do you have him? 你还有这个机械人偶吗?
[57:23] My father found him in a museum. 我父亲在一个博物馆发现了他
[57:27] Nobody wanted him. 没人想要的
[57:29] We fixed it. 我们修好了他
[57:32] No, but it needed my… 不 他需要我的…
[57:36] …my key. 我的钥匙
[57:42] – The key I gave you. – No, no, Mama, he… – 我给你的钥匙 – 不 不 教母 他…
[57:45] No. No, you take this away. Can’t dredge up the past now. 不 不 你把这个拿走 现在不能把过去的事情都翻出来
[57:49] Whatever happens, you don’t let Papa Georges see it. 不管发生什么 你都不能让你乔治教父看到
[57:52] – Please tell us what’s going on. – Out! None of your business. – 求求您告诉我们到底怎么回事 – 出去!不关你的事
[57:55] You must both forget this. 你们必须都忘了这回事
[57:56] My father and I, we worked hard to fix this. 我爸爸和我 我们千辛万苦修好了他
[57:59] This is all I have left of him. 只是他留给我的仅剩的东西
[58:03] I need to know what this means. 我必须知道这是什么意思
[58:07] Please. 求您了
[58:11] There are things you’re too young to understand. 有些事情 你们年纪还太小 不懂
[58:16] You should not yet know such sadness. 你们还不用知道 这些伤感的事
[58:23] – It’s Papa Georges. – He can’t know you’re here. – 是乔治教父回来了 – 不能让他知道你们在这
[58:26] Quiet! 别出声!
[58:30] Now just keep quiet. I’ll find a way to get him out of the apartment. 现在别出声 我会想办法把他弄出去
[58:35] Not a noise from either of you. 你们俩一点声音都不能出啊
[58:42] She looked at the armoire. 她刚才看了衣橱
[58:45] I already searched it when I was looking for your notebook. 我找你的笔记本的时候 就已经查过了
[58:49] I’ll look again. You stand guard. 我再找一遍 你帮我放哨
[58:53] Splendid. 真好
[59:05] – Where’s Fizzie? – You just missed her. – 伊莎贝呢? – 你刚好错过了她
[59:07] Not on the stairs? Didn’t you see her when you were going past? 没在楼梯上吗? 你经过的时候没看见她?
[59:09] – No. – No? Well… – 没有 – 没有?那…
[59:32] Look. 看
[59:41] We have to investigate. 我们得查一查
[59:45] Let me. I’m taller. 我来 我更高
[59:59] – Knock on it. – OK. – 敲一敲 – 好
[1:01:52] Back from the dead. 又死而复生了
[1:01:58] Stop. Stop, Georges. 住手 住手 乔治
[1:02:01] – Stop it! This is your work! – My work?! – 住手 这是你的作品! – 我的作品?
[1:02:04] What am I? 我算是什么?
[1:02:06] Nothing but a penniless merchant! A broken windup toy. 就是个身无分文的商人! 像发条坏掉的玩具
[1:02:14] I trusted you. 我那么信任你
[1:02:20] This is how you thank me. 你就这样来谢谢我
[1:02:28] You’re cruel. 你太残忍了
[1:02:33] Cruel. 残忍
[1:03:05] I should get back. 我得回去了
[1:03:10] OK. 好
[1:03:25] Thank you… 谢谢你…
[1:03:28] …for the movie today. It… 今天带我去看电影 它…
[1:03:32] It was a gift. 它是给我的礼物
[1:03:57] Sorry, I… 对不起 我…
[1:04:07] You know this volume? 你知道这一卷?
[1:04:11] My father and I used to read it together. 我父亲和我 曾经一起读它
[1:04:19] It is intended for… my godson. 这是给我的…教子的
[1:04:26] But now I think it is intended… 但我现在觉得它应该…
[1:04:31] …for you, Monsieur Cabret. 给你 卡布里特先生
[1:04:54] Might I have another cup? 我能不能再来一杯?
[1:04:56] Still brewing. Soon. 还在做 马上
[1:04:59] Demitasse, like everything else, must happen at the opportune moment. 小杯清咖啡啊 像其他所有事情一样 都发生在一个适当的时刻
[1:05:07] If we only knew when that moment was. 除非我们知道那个时候到底是什么时候
[1:05:10] Oh, Gustave, be intrepid. 噢 加斯达夫 勇猛点
[1:05:14] Say hello to her. 去跟她问声好
[1:05:18] Come on, give me your best smile. 来吧 给我展现一下你最好的微笑
[1:05:27] Your best smile. 你最好的微笑
[1:05:34] It’s beautiful. 很美
[1:05:37] Radiant! 闪闪发光!
[1:05:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:06:08] Mademoiselle Lisette. – 噢 – 里赛特小姐
[1:06:10] A very gracious good evening to you. 向你问声晚上好
[1:06:16] – Monsieur Inspector. – Yes. – 是督察先生 – 是的
[1:06:21] Yes. 嗯 是的
[1:06:25] Those are lovely posies, those. 那些花束很漂亮
[1:06:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:06:31] Yes, they’re from Gourdon. 他们是从古尔东运来的
[1:06:33] They come in on the overnight train, so they’re very fresh. 他们由夜行列车运来 所以非常新鲜
[1:06:36] Gourdon. 啊 古尔东
[1:06:38] Splendid country, that. 那边有很好的乡村风景
[1:06:41] Robust. 壮实
[1:06:46] The weather… the cows and such, mooing. 那边天气… 还有奶牛哞哞叫
[1:06:52] Perfectly formed udders. 有完美的乳房
[1:06:55] Yeah. 是
[1:06:57] Are they… Are they smelly? 它们…它们有味道吗?
[1:07:02] Are they smelly flowers? 是有味道的花吗?
[1:07:04] Yes, a little. They’re… Please. 噢 嗯 是的 有一点 它们…请闻闻
[1:07:31] You see, I was injured in the war, and it will never heal. 你看 我在战争中受伤了 不会痊愈了
[1:07:35] Good evening, mademoiselle. 晚安 小姐
[1:07:40] I lost my brother. 我失去了哥哥
[1:07:46] Where? 在哪里?
[1:07:49] Verdun. 凡尔登战役
[1:08:11] Good evening, Monsieur Inspector. 晚安 督察先生
[1:08:16] Very good evening, Mademoiselle Lisette. 祝你晚安 里赛特小姐
[1:08:35] The Film Academy library. 在电影学院的图书馆
[1:08:39] Excuse me? 什么?
[1:08:41] The Film Academy library. 是在电影学院图书馆
[1:08:46] You’ll find all you need to know about movies there. 你们会找到你们想要找的 关于电影的一切
[1:08:51] Second level, fourth row, section three… 第二层 第四排 第三列…
[1:08:57] …and, yes, top shelf. 是的 顶层
[1:09:03] The Invention of Dreams… 《造梦机器》…
[1:09:10] by René Tabard… …by René Tabard… 作者是雷内·塔巴
[1:09:14] …The Story of the First Movies. 关于最早的电影的故事
[1:09:23] “In 1895, one of the very first films ever shown “在1895年 最早放映过的电影之一”
[1:09:27] was called A Train Arrives in the Station, “叫做《火车进站》”
[1:09:30] which had nothing more than a train coming into the station.” “讲的除了一列火车进站 没有其他别的”
[1:09:38] “When the train came speeding toward the screen, “当火车快速朝着荧幕驶来”
[1:09:41] the audience screamed, because they thought “观众们尖叫了 因为他们觉得…”
[1:09:44] they were in danger of being run over. “他们要被火车碾过去”
[1:09:49] No one had ever seen anything like it before.” “没人看过类似的东西”
[1:09:57] “No one had ever seen anything like it before.” “没人看过类似的东西”
[1:10:07] “What began as a sideshow novelty soon grew into something more “最初只是作为杂耍新奇的东西 迅速发展了起来”
[1:10:11] when the first filmmakers discovered “当最初的电影人发现…”
[1:10:13] they could use the new medium to tell stories.” “它们可成为新的 讲故事的媒介”
[1:10:26] Wow. 哇
[1:10:59] “The filmmaker, Georges Méliès… “电影人乔治·梅里爱…”
[1:11:04] …was one of the first to realize that… 第一个发现了…
[1:11:08] …films had the power… 电影有力量…”
[1:11:12] …to capture dreams.” “…来捕捉梦境的瞬间”
[1:11:16] “The great pioneer of early filmmaking died during… “这位伟大的电影先锋人物 去世了…”
[1:11:22] …the Great War.” “在第一次世界大战期间”
[1:11:25] Died? 去世了?
[1:11:28] – During the Great War? – You’re interested in Méliès? – 在世界大战期间? – 你们对梅里爱有兴趣?
[1:11:34] Yes. 是的
[1:11:39] It’s allowed. 没有不允许吧
[1:11:41] Is it? 是吧?
[1:11:57] He’s my godfather, you see. 你看 他是我的教父
[1:11:59] And very much alive, thank you very much. 并且活得好好的 真是谢谢你啊
[1:12:05] But that’s not possible. 但那是不可能的
[1:12:10] I assure you, sir… 我向你保证…
[1:12:13] …it’s true. 这是真的
[1:12:16] Why should I believe you? 我为什么要相信你们?
[1:12:21] Because… 因为…
[1:12:24] Because it’s true. 因为这就是真的
[1:12:29] Méliès alive? 梅里爱还活着?
[1:12:45] Come with me. 跟我来
[1:12:53] Your godfather is a passion of mine. 你的教父 是我研究的热情所在
[1:12:58] He was a great filmmaker. 他是一个伟大的电影人
[1:13:01] Here he is at work in his studio. 这是他在他的摄影棚工作的时候
[1:13:04] And this is a handbill from his stage act. 这是他舞台表演的传单
[1:13:10] Here is the great crystal mystery clock 这是伟大的神秘水晶时钟
[1:13:14] made by his mentor, Robert-Houdin. 是他的导师 罗伯特·乌丹(魔术师)做的
[1:13:19] And this… is one of his actual cameras. 还有这个…是他曾经用过的摄影机
[1:13:27] – He was a magician? – Yes. He began on the stage. – 他曾经是个魔术师? – 是的 他最初出现在舞台上
[1:13:33] How did he start making movies? 那他是怎么开始拍电影的?
[1:13:36] No one really knows. 没有人真正知道原因
[1:13:40] Look how happy he is. 看看他多开心啊
[1:13:44] Professor Tabard, would you, perhaps… 塔巴教授 你或许愿意…
[1:13:50] …like to meet him? 去见见他?
[1:13:53] Oh… but you see, I have met him. 噢 但是你看 我见过他了
[1:14:01] My brother worked as a carpenter building sets for Méliès. 我的哥哥曾经是木匠 给梅里爱做道具
[1:14:05] One day he took me to visit the studio. 有一天 他带我去参观了摄影棚
[1:14:09] It was like… something out of a dream. 那就像… 从梦境里走出来的一样
[1:14:15] The whole building was made of glass. 整个建筑物都是玻璃做的
[1:14:17] In reality, this was to let in all the sunlight necessary for filming, 实际上 那是为了让阳光 尽可能地照射进来 帮助摄影
[1:14:22] but to my eyes, it was nothing short of… 但在我眼里 这就是…
[1:14:25] …an enchanted castle. 让人着迷的城堡
[1:14:30] A palace made of glass. 由玻璃打造的宫殿 (《仙女国》 1903)
[1:14:48] We need more light! 再来点光!
[1:14:49] – Get the louvers opened. – Open the louver, please! More! – 把百叶窗打开 – 打开百叶窗!多开点!
[1:14:53] Clear the set, please! Everybody except actors. 麻烦清场了! 除了演员都离开
[1:14:57] Actors only on the set, please. Clear the set! 演员留在场景里 清场了!
[1:15:03] Why we doing this again? 我们为什么再来一次?
[1:15:04] There was a lobster in front of a mermaid. 刚才有一只龙虾挡在了美人鱼面前
[1:15:06] OK, if that happens again, shout “blocked.” 好的 如果再这样 就大喊“挡了”
[1:15:08] If it’s clear, give me a “clear.” 如果清了 就说“清了”
[1:15:22] If you’ve ever wondered where your dreams come from… 假如你想知道 你的梦来自哪里…
[1:15:27] …you look around. 你就看看周围
[1:15:32] This is where they’re made. 这里就是制造梦的地方
[1:15:38] Ladies and gentlemen, the sun will set! 女士们先生们 太阳就要就位了
[1:15:41] Knights in position, lobsters in position. 骑士们各就各位 龙虾们各就各位
[1:15:43] Mermaids in position. Action! 美人鱼们各就各位 开始!
[1:15:56] In the end, he made over 500 movies. 最终 他拍摄了500多部电影
[1:16:00] He was phenomenally popular in his day. 他在当时 成为现象级的热门人物
[1:16:03] But… why did he stop? 但是…为什么他不拍了?
[1:16:08] Up until today, I believed that he died in the war… 直到今天 我都以为他是在战争中去世了
[1:16:12] …like so many others. 像许多其他人一样
[1:16:16] Could we watch some of his movies? 我们能不能看看他的一些电影?
[1:16:19] I wish you could. 我真希望你们能
[1:16:20] But time hasn’t been kind to old movies. 但时间的刀并未对这些老电影手下留情
[1:16:30] This is the only one that we know of that survived. 这是我们所知 仅存的一部
[1:16:34] Out of hundreds, one. 几百部之中 只有这一部
[1:16:40] And still… 并且仍旧…
[1:16:45] …it is a masterpiece. 这是一部杰作
[1:16:51] We’ve got to get Tabard to show Papa Georges the film. 我们必须让塔巴 给乔治教父看看这电影
[1:16:54] Then he’ll see he’s not forgotten. 他就会看到他没有被遗忘
[1:16:57] Shouldn’t I tell Mama Jeanne? 我应不应该告诉乔安教母?
[1:17:01] No. I think it should be a surprise, like a magic trick. 不 我觉得这应该是个惊喜 就像魔术表演
[1:17:07] We need to have some… panache. 我们要有点…范儿
[1:17:14] Panache. 范儿
[1:17:16] Well done! 不错嘛!
[1:17:34] Monsieur Claude? 克劳德先生?
[1:17:37] Are you up there? 你在上面吗?
[1:17:41] Monsieur Claude, was that you? 克劳德先生 是你吗?
[1:17:42] Keep a grip onto your spanners, you cack-handed oaf! 拿好你的扳手 你这个手脚不利索的老糊涂!
[1:17:46] You can hold onto a bottle well enough, can’t you? 你拿酒瓶子倒是很稳当嘛是不是?
[1:17:48] Are you inebriated? 你是不是喝醉了?
[1:17:51] Chateauxed, are we? Shicker? Are you drunk? 我们这是在酒窖? 你有喝醉了吧?
[1:17:56] He’s passed out. 他昏过去了
[1:17:58] He’s passed out, isn’t he? 他是昏过去了吧?
[1:17:59] You bloated buffoon! 你这臃肿的小丑!
[1:18:03] Could’ve hurt a child. 这可能会伤到孩子
[1:18:18] What have we here? 这是什么呀?
[1:18:20] Jules Verne. Yes, indeed. 儒勒·凡尔纳呀 是啊 的确
[1:18:24] – Not unknown in France. – One of our finest. – 在法国可不是默默无闻哦 – 最棒的之一了
[1:18:26] Very good plates. 有很好的插图
[1:18:27] Monsieur Labisse gave me a book the other night. 拉比斯先生有天晚上给了我一本书
[1:18:30] He’s always doing that, sending books to a good home. 他总是这样 “把书送到好人家手里”
[1:18:34] That’s what he calls it. 他自己是这么说的
[1:18:38] He’s got real… 他真是…
[1:18:42] …purpose. 有目标的人
[1:18:44] What do you mean? 怎么说呢?
[1:18:46] Everything has a purpose, even machines. 所有事物都是有目的的 即便是机器
[1:18:49] Clocks tell the time and trains take you places. 钟表给你报时 火车把你送到目的地
[1:18:54] They do what they’re meant to do. 它们做着该做的事
[1:18:56] Like Monsieur Labisse. 就像拉比斯先生
[1:19:00] Maybe that’s why broken machines make me so sad. 或许这就是为什么 坏掉的机器让我这么难过
[1:19:04] They can’t do what they’re meant to do. 他们不能做他们该做的事了
[1:19:07] Maybe it’s the same with people. 或许人也是一样
[1:19:10] If you lose your purpose, it’s like you’re broken. 假如失去了目标 你就像坏掉了一样
[1:19:16] Like Papa Georges. 就像乔治教父
[1:19:20] Maybe we can fix him. 或许 我们可以修好他
[1:19:23] Is that your purpose, fixing things? 这就是你的目标吗?修理
[1:19:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:19:30] It’s what my father did. 这是我父亲做的事
[1:19:34] I wonder what my purpose is. 我在想我的目标是什么
[1:19:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:19:43] Maybe if I had known my parents… 或许如果我知道我的父母…
[1:19:49] …I would know. 我就会知道了
[1:19:57] Come with me. 跟我来
[1:20:07] Right after my father died, I would come up here a lot. 就在我爸爸去世后不久 我就经常上来这里
[1:20:13] I’d imagine the whole world was one big machine. 我会把整个世界想象成 一个巨大的机器
[1:20:19] Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. 机器永远不会有多出来的零件 你知道的
[1:20:23] They always come with the exact amount they need. 他们总是精确地 有着自己需要的分量
[1:20:28] So I figured if the entire world was one big machine… 所以我想 如果这个世界是 一个巨大的机器…
[1:20:34] …I couldn’t be an extra part. 我就不会是多余的零件
[1:20:36] I had to be here for some reason. 我在这里 总是有原因的
[1:20:42] And that means you have to be here for some reason, too. 这也说明 你能在这里 也是有原因的
[1:21:02] Get back. 回去吧
[1:21:07] I’ll bring Tabard tomorrow night at 7:00. 我明天晚上7点带塔巴先生去
[1:21:09] Don’t say anything. 什么都不要说
[1:21:13] Are you sure about this? 你确定要这么做吗?
[1:21:16] Not really. 不大确定
[1:21:20] But I think it’s the only way to… 但我觉得这是唯一的方法…
[1:21:25] To fix him. 来修好他
[1:21:49] Hello. How was your day? 你好 今天怎样?
[1:23:30] Boy on the track! There’s a boy on the track! 有个男孩在铁轨上! 有个男孩在铁轨上!
[1:23:33] Get out of the way! There’s a boy! 快闪开! 有个男孩!
[1:23:38] Turn it off! 关掉它!
[1:23:43] Get out of the way! Move! Come on! 快快让开!快! 拜托!
[1:23:51] Out! 让开!
[1:24:11] Look out! 当心!
[1:26:21] Morning. 早上好
[1:26:23] Yes, he’s employed here. Large, uncouth man. 是的 他受雇于这里 粗野的壮汉
[1:26:28] In the Seine? 在塞纳河?
[1:26:30] Deceased? Are you sure? 死掉了?你确定吗?
[1:26:37] No, he has no… no relatives. 不 他没有…没有亲戚
[1:26:42] Thank you, I’ll… I will gather his belongings. 谢谢 我会… 我会打包好他的个人物品
[1:26:44] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[1:26:55] If he is deceased… 如果他死了…
[1:26:59] …then who has been winding the clocks? 那都是谁在给这些钟上发条?
[1:27:20] – Good evening. – This way, sir. – 晚上好 – 这边请
[1:27:28] I’ll get it. 我来
[1:27:35] Well, what a surprise. Come in, come in. 哇 多令人吃惊呀 请进 请进
[1:27:42] Isabelle, what’s the meaning of this? 伊莎贝尔 这是什么意思?
[1:27:48] Please don’t be mad, Mama. 请您不要生气
[1:27:50] That young man is not welcome here. 这里可不欢迎那个年轻人
[1:27:58] We found out who Papa Georges is. 我们发现了乔治教父真正是谁了
[1:28:04] I… I deeply apologize, madame. I thought you were expecting us. 我…非常抱歉 夫人 我以为您知道我们要来
[1:28:08] I will leave immediately and return upon your request. 应您的要求 我马上就走
[1:28:11] Please keep your voices down. 麻烦声音轻一点
[1:28:13] My husband’s sleeping. He hasn’t been well since… 我丈夫正在睡觉 他自从上次就不大舒服…
[1:28:17] No, Mama. Mama, please don’t make them leave. 不 教母 教母 请不要让他们走了
[1:28:20] I don’t wish to impose on you, Madame Méliès, 我…我并不是要强加于您 梅里爱夫人
[1:28:22] but if this is to be the only time we meet, 但假如这是我们唯一一次见面
[1:28:25] please, let me express to you 请允许我向您说明
[1:28:29] the profound debt of gratitude I owe your husband. 我欠您丈夫的 深深的感谢之情
[1:28:34] When I was a boy, I saw all his films. 当我还是个孩子 我看了他所有的电影
[1:28:39] They inspired me. 它们启迪了我
[1:28:42] Your husband is a very great artist. 您的丈夫是个伟大的艺术家
[1:28:53] I am so pleased you remember my husband’s films with such fondness. 噢 我真高兴 您还如此喜爱并记得我丈夫的电影
[1:29:02] But… he’s so fragile now. 但是…他现在很脆弱
[1:29:08] It only hurts him to remember the past. 想起过去的事只会伤害到他
[1:29:14] Then we will take our leave, madame. 那我们现在就走 夫人
[1:29:19] And I do hope you’ll forgive me for saying… 请原谅我这么说…
[1:29:24] …you are as lovely now as you were in the movies. 您现在还和当时在电影里 一样动人
[1:29:30] – Mama? – You were in the movies? 教母?您当时有拍电影?
[1:29:34] She appeared in almost all his films. 她出现了几乎所有他的电影里
[1:29:37] – You were an actress? – Well, I… – 您曾经是演员? – 啊 我…
[1:29:42] A long time ago, children. It was… 那都是很久以前了 孩子们 那真是…
[1:29:47] It was another time. I… I… 就像是另一个时空了 我…
[1:29:51] Well, I was another person. 我就像是另一个人
[1:29:55] Would you like to meet her again? 您愿不愿意再遇见那一个自己?
[1:30:01] We have a film. 我们带来了一部电影
[1:30:04] One of Georges’ films? 乔治的电影?
[1:30:07] That’s not possible. They’re all gone. 这不可能 它们都没了
[1:30:10] May we show you? 请允许我们向您展示?
[1:30:12] – Please. – Yes, please, Mama. Please. – 拜托了 – 噢 拜托了 教母 拜托了
[1:30:22] Just be quick with it. 那就动作快点
[1:30:28] You were an actress, a real cinema actress! 您是个演员 一个真正的电影演员!
[1:30:30] – It’s impossibly romantic, Mama. – It wasn’t like that. – 这真是浪漫到不可思议呀 – 不是那样的啦
[1:30:34] We weren’t movie stars like they have today. 我们并不像是今天的电影明星了
[1:30:40] But we did have fun. 但我们确实很快乐
[1:30:47] Madame Méliès? 梅里爱夫人? (《月球旅行记》 1902)
[1:31:40] It’s in color! 变成彩色的了!
[1:31:42] But of course. We tinted the film. 当然啦 我们给胶片上色了
[1:31:44] We painted it by hand, frame by frame. 我们给一帧一帧的胶片 手工上色
[1:32:02] Mama, it’s you! 那是您!
[1:32:07] Yes. 是啊
[1:32:36] Oh, beautiful. 噢 太美了
[1:32:56] You were beautiful. 您当时真美
[1:32:59] She still is. 现在也是
[1:33:21] I would recognize the sound of a movie projector anywhere. 我不论在哪里 都可以认出电影放映机的声音
[1:33:33] Georges… 乔治…
[1:33:37] …you’ve tried to forget the past for so long. 你一直都在试着忘掉过去
[1:33:44] It’s brought you nothing but unhappiness. 这给你带来的只有不快乐
[1:33:49] Maybe it’s time to try and remember. 或许是时候试着记起来了
[1:34:04] You want to know? 你想知道?
[1:34:10] Yes. 是的
[1:34:15] Just like you… 正和你一样…
[1:34:19] …I loved to fix things. 我喜欢修理东西
[1:34:25] I started out as a magician. 我是以魔术师身份出道的
[1:34:28] Mama Jeanne was my assistant. 乔安是我的助理
[1:34:44] We were very successful, I must say. We even had our own theater. 我必须说我们当时还是很成功的 甚至有自己的剧院
[1:35:15] But I was always tinkering with machines. 但我总是摆弄机器
[1:35:18] I had my own workshop at the theater, where I could invent new illusions. 我在剧院有自己的工作室 在那里我可以创作新的魔术
[1:35:24] Once, I even built a working automaton. 又一次 我甚至造了一个能工作的自动机
[1:35:27] Oh, he… was a particular treasure. 噢 他真是…一份特殊的宝物
[1:35:30] I put my heart and soul into him. 我在他身上倾注了全部的心血
[1:35:38] Then, one night, Mama Jeanne and I 然后 有天晚上 乔安和我
[1:35:42] went to visit a traveling circus. 去了一个流动的马戏团
[1:35:45] We were walking past the sideshow tents when I noticed something. 我们走过一个个的杂耍帐篷 这时候我注意到了一个
[1:35:50] Something strange. Something wonderful. 怪异并且如此美好
[1:35:54] It will terrify you! 会吓到你们的!
[1:35:56] Sir, madame, inside we have moving pictures! Come and see! 先生女士 我们这里有活动的图像! 过来瞧一瞧吧!
[1:36:02] The Lumière brothers had invented the movies. 卢米埃兄弟发明了电影
[1:36:10] (《火车进站》 1896)
[1:36:20] I fell in love with their invention. How could I not be part of it? 我爱上了他们的这项发明 叫我如何不亲身尝试一下?
[1:36:24] It was like… It was like a new kind of magic. 它就像… 就像一种新的魔术
[1:36:29] I asked the Lumière brothers to sell me a camera, but they refused. 我让卢米埃兄弟卖我一台摄影机 但是他们拒绝了
[1:36:33] You see, they were convinced that movies were only a passing fad 你们看 他们认定 电影只会是明日黄花
[1:36:37] and they saw no future in it, or so they said. 他们觉得这没有什么前途 大概是这么说的
[1:36:41] In the end, I built my own camera 最终 我造了自己的摄影机
[1:36:44] using leftover pieces from the automaton. 用了制造自动机剩余的零件
[1:36:47] I just had to be a part of this new wonder. 我只是必须亲身体验 这项新的奇迹
[1:36:52] We risked everything. And we sold the theater and everything we had 我们赌上了一切 还卖掉了剧院 和一切财物
[1:36:56] so we could build our own movie studio. 这样我们就能建一间自己的摄影棚了
[1:36:59] Excellent. 很好
[1:37:03] Cameras, are we clear? 摄影师 我们面前都清了吗?
[1:37:06] And so the great adventure began. 就这样 伟大的冒险开始了 (《婆罗门与蝴蝶》 1901)
[1:37:08] Actors only on the set, please! Clear the set! 让演员们进场 其他人清场!
[1:37:11] Look at you, look at you! Love this shape, Mel. 看看你 看看你 真喜欢这个造型
[1:37:14] It’s a toile, though, right? 这是花棉布 是吧?
[1:37:17] I wrote, designed, directed, and acted 我写剧本 设计场景 导演并表演
[1:37:22] in hundreds of movies. 总共好几百部电影
[1:37:25] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[1:37:34] That was good, that was good, yes, yes. 刚才不错 刚才不错 嗯
[1:37:38] That felt good, that felt good. On the pulley? On the smoke? 刚才感觉很不错 在滑轮上?有没有起烟?
[1:37:57] Stop, stop, stop. I saw that. 停 停 我看到了
[1:37:59] Give me two minutes. It was good up to there. 给我两分钟 刚才到那里很不错
[1:38:02] Benny? I’m gonna have a word. 贝尼?我要说句话
[1:38:04] Reload. Reset the dragon. 重来 龙的位置重新来一次
[1:38:07] Benny, speak to me. 贝尼 跟我说
[1:38:08] If you pull down a little harder on the left-hand rope, 如果你把左边的绳子 再用力拉一些
[1:38:10] the head will come up higher, which will be better… 龙头就会抬得更高一些 就会效果更好…
[1:38:12] – Under the belly! – I see it. – 直接刺向腹部 – 我知道了
[1:38:15] Excellent, excellent, excellent. 很好 很好 很好
[1:38:17] The choreography was really good up to there. Thank you, gentlemen. 目前为止编舞都很不错 谢谢大家
[1:38:19] – First positions! – Back, first positions! – 回到最开始的位置! – 退后 回到最开始!
[1:38:24] Action! 开始!
[1:38:42] Excellent, excellent. Setting back. 很好 很好 退后
[1:38:44] And in for the kill, knights. In for the kill! 准备杀了 骑士们 准备杀了
[1:38:47] Come on, then, attack! 来吧 攻击!
[1:38:50] Stabbing, stabbing, and lunge! 刺 刺 然后…迈弓步!
[1:38:53] Good. 好
[1:39:00] Good, good. Good, knights. Poised for the attack. 好 好 很好骑士们 准备攻击
[1:39:04] And… knights! 然后…骑士们
[1:39:07] Three, two, one, freeze! 三 二 一 定住!
[1:39:11] Skeletons, that’s great. You can go. 骷髅们 刚才很棒 你们可以退下了
[1:39:13] Pyrotechnics in, please. Knights, please don’t move. 请准备好烟火 骑士们 不要动
[1:39:15] Freeze. Freeze, everybody. Wait for my “action.” 大家都定住不要动 等我说“开始”
[1:39:20] Three, two, one, action! 三 二 一 开始!
[1:39:29] Magic tricks and illusion became my specialty. 魔术把戏和制造幻象 成了我的专长
[1:39:33] The world of imagination. 想象的世界
[1:39:45] My beautiful wife was my muse, my star. 我美丽的妻子是我的女神 我的明星 (《日蚀》 1907)
[1:39:50] And we couldn’t have been happier. 我们真是无以伦比的快乐
[1:39:53] Action! 开始!
[1:40:04] We thought it would never end. 我们本觉得这永远不会结束
[1:40:08] How could it? 怎么会呢?
[1:40:14] But then the war came. 但后来 战争爆发了
[1:40:17] And youth and hope were at an end. 年轻和希望戛然而止
[1:40:24] The world had no time for magic tricks and movie shows. 这世界已经没有时间 分给魔术表演和电影
[1:40:30] The returning soldiers, having seen so much of reality, 归来的士兵们 目睹了那么多残酷的事实
[1:40:34] were bored by my films. 他们开始觉得我的电影无聊了
[1:40:36] Tastes had changed, but I had not changed with them. 大家口味改变了 但我的电影并没有变
[1:40:44] No one wanted my movies anymore. 没有人再想看我的电影了
[1:40:48] Eventually I… I couldn’t pay the actors… 最终我… 我付不起演员们的薪水
[1:40:52] …or keep the business running, and… 也不能维持经营…
[1:40:55] …and so my enchanted castle fell to ruin. 所以我的梦幻城堡变成了一片废墟
[1:40:58] Everything was lost. 我失去了一切
[1:41:01] One night, in bitter despair, I… 一天晚上 在痛苦的绝望里…
[1:41:05] …I burned all my old sets and costumes. 我把旧的场景和道具付之一炬
[1:41:21] I was forced to sell my movies to a company 我被迫把我的电影卖给了一家公司
[1:41:24] that melted them down into chemicals. 他们把胶片融化 制成化学品
[1:41:30] These chemicals were used to make shoe heels. 这些化学品被用来制造高跟鞋跟
[1:41:39] With the little money I had from selling my films, I bought the toy booth… 用卖电影换来的这一点钱 我买下了这个玩具铺…
[1:41:46] …and there I have remained. 就这样一直维持到今天
[1:41:51] The only thing I couldn’t bring myself to destroy was my beloved automaton. 我唯一不舍得毁掉的 是我的自动机
[1:41:54] 是我最心爱的自动机
[1:41:58] So I gave him to a museum, hoping he would find a home. 所以我把他捐给了一个博物馆 希望他能有好的归宿
[1:42:03] But they never put him on display. And then the museum burned. 但是他们从未将他展出 再然后 博物馆因为火灾被烧毁
[1:42:09] It’s all gone now. Everything I ever made. 一切都没了 我亲手打造的这一切
[1:42:14] Nothing but ashes and fading strips of celluloid. 只剩下灰烬 以及那些逐渐消失的塑胶条
[1:42:21] My life has taught me one lesson, Hugo, 我的人生教会了一个道理 雨果
[1:42:24] and not the one I thought it would. 而且并不是我想的那种道理
[1:42:28] Happy endings only happen in the movies. 只有在电影里才有快乐的结局
[1:42:35] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[1:43:05] Stop that! No, no! Don’t you frighten Monsieur Frick. 快停下 不! 别吓到弗里克先生
[1:43:10] Schatzi, what’s he got? What has he got? 沙其 那是什么? 他拿来了什么?
[1:43:16] Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness me. 噢 我的天哪 我的天哪
[1:43:25] Did you see that? 你看见没?
[1:43:28] Be brave. My brave soldier. 勇敢点 我的小战士
[1:43:38] Monsieur Frick, I am undone! 噢 弗里克先生 不知如何感谢!
[1:44:04] – Good evening. – Ah, hello. – 晚上好 – 啊 你好
[1:44:07] There has been a disquieting development. 有条令人不安的消息
[1:44:10] – What is it? – You know Monsieur Claude? – 怎么了? – 您认识克劳德先生吧?
[1:44:12] He’s been found deceased. – 嗯 – 他被发现已经死了
[1:44:17] – No. – Monsieur Claude! – 不会吧 – 克劳德先生!
[1:44:19] Consequently, he will no longer be employed here winding the clocks. 所以 他不再受雇于此 给钟表上发条了
[1:44:22] You’ve got a little friend. Look! 看呀 你有好朋友了!
[1:44:25] – Oh, hello. – Hello. – 噢 你好 – 你好
[1:44:27] Monsieur Claude is dead. 克劳德先生死了
[1:44:31] What? Why? 什么?为什么?
[1:44:34] What happened to him? 他怎么了?
[1:44:36] They found his corpse in the Seine. 他的尸骨在塞纳河被找到
[1:44:38] It’s been down there for many months, it seems. 似乎已经在那里好几个月了
[1:44:41] Can’t say I’m surprised. 不能说我很吃惊
[1:44:43] He was an inebriant of the highest order. 他是个超级醉鬼
[1:44:46] – Well, yes, he was a drunk. – Shoo. 是啊 他是个酒鬼
[1:44:48] – Oh, I wouldn’t say that. – Yes, he was a drunk! – 噢 我可不会那么说 – 当然了 他就是个酒鬼!
[1:44:51] Scram! Shoo! 停!快走!
[1:44:53] He could’ve drunk the entire River Seine. 他或许可以喝下整个塞纳河吧
[1:44:55] Please, go away! Go! – 拜托 快走开!
[1:45:00] Hold it! 站住!
[1:45:02] – Let me go! Let me go! – Did you think you’d escape me? – 放开我!放开我! – 你觉得你能逃出我的手掌心吗?
[1:45:06] – Gustave, have a heart! – Please, help me! – 加斯达夫 有点同情心吧! – 拜托帮帮我!
[1:45:13] – Please. – No. – 拜托了 – 不行
[1:45:15] He’s been undermining this station for too long. 他破坏整个车站的秩序已经很久了
[1:45:18] Come on! 来吧!
[1:45:20] – What’s the boy done? – Let me go! – 这个孩子都做了什么? – 放开我!
[1:45:22] – You happy now, boy?! – Don’t do this! – 现在你这小鬼高兴了吧? – 别这样!
[1:45:24] Do not leave my office. 不准离开我的办公室
[1:45:26] You don’t understand, I’ve got to go. 你不明白 我现在必须走
[1:45:28] You’ll go nowhere until your parents are found. 你哪里都不许去 直到找到你的父母
[1:45:30] I don’t have any! 我没有父母!
[1:45:32] Then it’s straight to the orphanage with you. 那就直接把你送到孤儿院
[1:45:35] You’ll learn a thing or two there. I certainly did. 你会在那里学点东西的 我就学了不少
[1:45:39] How to follow orders. How to keep to yourself. 怎样服从命令 怎样约束自己的行为
[1:45:42] How to survive without a family. 怎样在没有家人的情况下活下来
[1:45:44] Because you don’t need one. You don’t need a family. 因为你不需要 你不需要家人
[1:45:52] Police headquarters, 7th arrondissement? 请接第七区的警察署?
[1:45:54] Yes, it’s me again. Another orphan. 是的 又是我 又找到一个孤儿
[1:45:58] Has been a busy week. 这星期挺忙的
[1:46:01] Trespass, theft, pilfering, littering, pillorying, 噢 侵犯财产 盗窃 顺手牵羊 乱丢垃圾 惹人嘲笑
[1:46:06] walking about, playing. It’s irrelevant. 到处乱走 玩耍 这无关紧要
[1:46:09] Please come and pick him up. 请过来把他接走
[1:46:12] Anyway, how are you? 不管怎样 您好吗?
[1:46:14] Oh, she came back? 噢 她回来了?
[1:46:16] Oh, you think it’s yours? Excellent. 噢 你觉得孩子是你的? 真好
[1:46:20] Well, I suppose you’ll find out in seven months. 我觉得在7个月内你会发现的
[1:46:23] Pardon me. Oh, in March? I’ll try to come. 对不起 噢 是三月? 我尽量来
[1:46:28] I… I tend not to plan that far ahead. 我…一般不计划那么远的事
[1:46:31] Are you sure? 你肯定?
[1:46:34] Well, oh, that’s very flattering. 噢 那太好了
[1:46:36] I don’t know really whether it’s appropriate for me to be the godfa… 我真的不知道 自己是不是适合当教父…
[1:46:40] Sir, hold on! 噢!先生 等一等!
[1:46:50] Maximilian! 麦西米兰!
[1:46:53] Move! 让开!
[1:46:57] Move aside! Get out of the way! 让一让!把路让出来!
[1:47:27] Maximilian, find him! 麦西米兰!把他找出来!
[1:47:32] You can’t escape me! 你逃不掉的!
[1:47:56] There’s nowhere to hide up there, boy! 这里没处藏身的 小鬼!
[1:48:19] …307, 308, 309… …307, 308, 309…
[1:49:35] Maximilian, he’s gone the other way. Come on! 麦西米兰 他走了另一边了 来吧!
[1:50:42] You! 你!
[1:50:44] Get out of my way! 给我让开!
[1:50:48] Got you! 抓住你了!
[1:51:18] No! 不!
[1:51:22] There’s a boy! Turn it off! There’s a boy on the track! 有个孩子!快停下来! 有个孩子在铁轨上!
[1:51:29] Get out of the way! 快让开!
[1:51:41] Move back! Move aside! Move back! 退后!让开! 退后!
[1:51:44] What were you thinking? Are you injured? 你在想什么呢? 受伤没有?
[1:51:47] Come on! 来吧!
[1:51:49] Stand aside. Careful. 让一让 请当心
[1:51:54] We’ll let the orphanage deal with you. 让孤儿院来处理你吧
[1:51:56] – No, I don’t belong there! – Where do you belong? – 不 我不能去那里! – 那你该去哪?
[1:51:59] A child has to belong to somewhere. 一个孩子肯定要有地方可以去
[1:52:01] Listen to me, please! Please, listen to me! 听我说 求求你! 求你听我说!
[1:52:03] You don’t understand. You have to let me go. 你不明白 你必须让我走
[1:52:07] I don’t understand why my father died, 我不明白 为什么我爸爸就那样死了
[1:52:13] why I’m alone. 为什么我孤身一人
[1:52:17] This is my only chance… 这是我唯一的机会…
[1:52:21] …to work. 来做一份工作
[1:52:24] You should understand! 你应该明白的!
[1:52:32] I do! 我明白!
[1:52:37] I do. 我明白
[1:52:42] Monsieur… 先生…
[1:52:47] …this child belongs to me. 这个孩子是跟着我的
[1:53:10] I’m sorry. He’s broken. 对不起 他摔坏了
[1:53:12] No, he’s not. 不 他没有
[1:53:17] He worked perfectly. 他工作得很完美
[1:53:44] Honored guests, I am proud 尊敬的来宾 我很自豪地…
[1:53:47] to welcome you to this gala 来欢迎你们来到这个典礼
[1:53:50] celebrating the life and work of Georges Méliès! 庆祝乔治·梅里爱先生 的电影作品和人生
[1:54:01] For years, most of his films were thought to be lost. 多年以来 我们都认为 他大多数的作品都遗失了
[1:54:05] Indeed, Monsieur Méliès believed so himself. 的确 梅里爱先生自己也这么认为
[1:54:09] But we began a search. 但我们开始了寻找
[1:54:11] We looked through vaults, through private collections, 我们找遍了仓库 找遍了私人藏品
[1:54:14] barns and catacombs. 各种仓库和地下墓穴
[1:54:19] Our work was rewarded with old negatives, 最终工作收到了回报 我们找到了旧的负片
[1:54:22] boxes of prints, and trunks full of decaying film, 一箱箱的印刷品 一车车已经腐朽的胶片
[1:54:27] which we were able to save. 我们可以保留下来
[1:54:29] We now have over 80 films by Georges Méliès. 我们现在拥有超过80部的 乔治·梅里爱的电影
[1:54:39] And tonight, their creator, 今晚 它们的父亲
[1:54:42] and the newest member of the Film Academy faculty, 同时也是我们电影学院的新成员
[1:54:46] is here to share them with you. 来到现场 来和大家分享它们
[1:55:05] Bravo! 太棒了!
[1:55:24] Ladies and gentlemen… 女士们先生们…
[1:55:28] …I… 我…
[1:55:39] I am standing before you tonight… 我今晚能站在你们面前…
[1:55:43] …because of one very brave young man… 是因为一个非常勇敢的年轻人
[1:55:49] …who saw a broken machine… 他发现了一台坏掉的机器
[1:55:57] …and, against all odds, he fixed it. 经历重重困难 他修好了它
[1:56:04] It was the kindest magic trick… 这是我所见过的…
[1:56:09] …that ever I’ve seen. 最好的魔术表演
[1:56:19] And now, my friends, 现在 朋友们
[1:56:24] I address you all tonight as you truly are: 我今晚向你们呈现 你们之间有各种人物:
[1:56:30] Wizards, mermaids… 巫师 美人鱼…
[1:56:36] …travelers, adventurers… magicians. 旅者 冒险家 魔术师
[1:56:48] Come and dream with me. 来和我一起进入梦境吧
[1:57:04] 《梅里爱的魔术》 1904
[1:57:16] 《征服极地》 1912
[1:57:20] 《管弦乐队队员》 1903
[1:57:32] 《仙女国》 1903
[1:57:34] 《婆罗门与蝴蝶》 1909
[1:57:37] 《巫师》 1906
[1:57:39] 《奇异幻想》 1910
[1:57:46] 《不可能的旅行》 1904
[1:57:53] 《魔鬼的恶作剧》 1906
[1:58:01] 《月球旅行记》 1903
[1:58:22] Yes, you can start with the thaumatrope, the zoetrope, the praxinoscope. 您可以先从两张卡片快闪的玩具说起 然后是走马灯 最后是活动视镜
[1:58:28] Any study of the history of film must begin with the… 电影史的学习 必须从…
[1:58:31] Poppy? The cave pictographs at… 亲爱的?那些洞穴象形文字是在…
[1:58:34] – Niaux. – Niaux. – 尼奥(法国) – 尼奥
[1:58:35] …about canine socialization. 关于犬类的社会化
[1:58:38] Not canine romance? 不是浪漫化?
[1:58:40] Oh, Monsieur Frick, do I detect a pearl in your oyster? 噢 弗里克先生 我是不是会在你的蚌壳里发现珍珠项链呐
[1:58:44] The boy designed it. It does not squeak at all. 是那个男孩设计的 一点都不会吱吱响了
[1:58:48] Don’t forget to smile, darling. 不要忘记微笑哦 亲爱的
[1:58:50] Well, which one? I’ve mastered three of them. 好呀 哪一种? 我可熟练掌握了三种
[1:58:55] Don’t worry. I’m now a fully functioning man. Aren’t I, dear? 别担心 我现在是个完全功能正常的人了 是不是啊亲爱的?
[1:58:59] Tap the deck. And it’s up, it’s up, it’s up… It’s there! 摸摸我的手 它飞起来了 飞起来了…接住了!
[1:59:06] – Is this your card? – That is my card. – 这是你挑的卡吗? – 就是它
[1:59:10] Once upon a time, I met a boy named Hugo Cabret. 从前 我遇见了一个 叫雨果·卡布里特的男孩
[1:59:17] He lived in a train station. 他住在一个火车站里
[1:59:20] “Why did he live in a train station?” You might well ask. “为什么他会住在火车站里?” 你可能会这么问
[1:59:26] That’s really what this book is going to be about. 这就是这本书要讲的内容
[1:59:30] It’s about how this singular young man 书里讲到 这个不平凡的男孩
[1:59:35] searched so hard to find a secret message from his father… 千辛万苦想要找到 他父亲留给他的讯息…
[1:59:41] …and how that message lit his way… 并且那条讯息是如何照亮他未来的路
[1:59:48] …all the way home. 一路带他回家
2011年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Little Miss Sunshine(阳光小美女)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Abominable(雪人奇缘)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme