英文名称:How the Grinch Stole Christmas
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 翻\h译 陆修\h\h\h\hKKKwn\h\h\h\h杜杜肚肚 | |
[00:13] | 翻\h译 Amber-Royal\h\h\h\hsolo3wntr\h\h\h\h灵剑宝宝 | |
[01:06] | Inside a snowflake, | 在你衣袖上的 |
[01:07] | like the one on your sleeve, | 每一颗雪花中 |
[01:10] | there happened a story you must see to believe. | 都发生过一个令你难以置信的故事 |
[01:31] | Way up in the mountains, in the high range of Pontoos, | 在高耸入云的潘图山脉中 |
[01:35] | lay the small town of Whoville, | 有一个叫胡谷镇的小镇 |
[01:38] | the home of the Whos! | 也是胡们的家乡 |
[01:44] | Ask any Who, and they’ll have this to say… | 如果你随便问一个胡 他们都会说 |
[01:47] | There is no place like Whoville around Christmas Day. | 圣诞节的时候 哪都不如胡谷镇 |
[01:52] | Every window was flocked, every lamppost was dressed, | 每扇窗户都贴着花 每座路灯都被装饰 |
[01:55] | and the Whoville Band marched in their Christmasy best. | 胡谷镇乐队带着浓浓的圣诞气息在镇子上巡游 |
[02:04] | Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 |
[02:20] | Arbor Day was fine, and Easter was pleasant, | 植树节挺好的 复活节也不错 |
[02:23] | and every Saint Fizzin’s Day they ate a Fizz pheasant, | 每个圣泡沫节他们吃泡沫雉 |
[02:26] | but every Who knew, from their 12 toes to their snout, | 但是每个胡 从头到脚 |
[02:30] | they loved Christmas the most, | 都流淌着对圣诞的热爱 |
[02:33] | without a single Who doubt. | 这是不容置疑的 |
[02:40] | – Farfingles welcomes you! – Thank you. | -谢谢光临 -谢谢你 |
[02:42] | Merry Christmas! Thank you for shopping Farfingles! | 圣诞快乐 谢谢惠顾 |
[02:45] | We got a snoozlephone for your brother Drew, | 有一通打给你哥哥德鲁的电话 |
[02:48] | and a snoozlephone for your brother Stu, | 有一通打给你弟弟斯图的电话 |
[02:51] | a muncle for your uncle, a fant for your aunt, | 给你叔叔的手表 给你阿姨的衣服 |
[02:55] | and a fandpa for your Cousin Leon. | 给你表弟里昂的西服 |
[02:58] | So, we just need… Cindy? | 所以我们只要 辛蒂 |
[03:00] | Sale on aisle three! | 第三排的大甩卖啊 |
[03:01] | – Cindy Lou! Cin… Oh. – Merry Christmas! | -辛蒂·卢 辛 -圣诞快乐 |
[03:03] | Oh, hello, Myrna. Merry Christmas, Fred. | 你好啊 米尔纳 圣诞快乐 弗莱德 |
[03:05] | Excuse me one minute. Cindy Lou? Honey? | 等我一分钟 辛蒂·卢 宝贝儿 |
[03:09] | – Dad? – Yeah? | -爸爸 -在呢 |
[03:10] | Doesn’t this seem like a bit much? | 这是不是有点多余呀 |
[03:13] | This is what Christmas is all about! Can’t you feel it? | 圣诞节不就该这样子吗 你感觉不到吗 |
[03:16] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[03:18] | Thank you for shopping Farf… Wait a second! | 谢谢惠顾 等一下 |
[03:20] | – Don’t forget your change! – Another minute closer to Christmas! | -别忘了拿零钱 -离圣诞节又近了一分钟 |
[03:26] | For the next five minutes only, 99% off! | 从零点起打一折 限时五分钟 |
[03:42] | Yes, every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, | 没错 镇子上的每个胡都超爱圣诞节 |
[03:47] | but the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville, | 但是住在小镇 北边的格林奇 |
[03:52] | did not. | 可不这么想 |
[03:57] | Hi, girls. All the good mistletoe’s at the top. | 姑娘们 所有最好的圣诞果都在树顶上 |
[03:59] | Hey, girls! I’ll race you! | 姑娘们 我来追你们啦 |
[04:02] | Not if I race you first. | 我先抓到你就不会这么说了 |
[04:03] | Last one to the top’s | 最后上去的人 |
[04:05] | a stinky old Grinch! | 就是又老又丑的格林奇 |
[04:08] | You guys, where are we? | 伙计们 我们在哪 |
[04:10] | – I think we should go back. – What? | -我觉得我们应该回去了 -什么 |
[04:13] | You’re scared of the Grinch! | 你怕格林奇 |
[04:15] | – No! – They say he lives up here in a big cave. | -才没有 -听说他住在这的一个大山洞里 |
[04:19] | And he only comes down when he’s hungry for the taste of | 他只有想吃又香又嫩的胡的时候 |
[04:22] | – Who flesh! – Oh, Drew! | -才会下山来 -去你的 |
[04:24] | – Guys! – You’re scared of the Grinch! | -伙计们 -你怕格林奇 |
[04:27] | You’re scared of the Grinch! | 你怕格林奇 |
[04:35] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[04:48] | Can we touch it? Touch the door? | 我们能摸吗 摸摸门 |
[04:50] | Do it for me, Stu. | 斯图 你替我摸 |
[04:59] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[05:24] | Well done, Max! | 干得好 马克斯 |
[05:27] | Serves them right, those yuletide-loving | 好好跟他们玩玩 一群奔着圣诞的 |
[05:30] | sickly-sweet, nog-sucking cheer mongers! | 傻白甜乐呵呵的呆瓜 |
[05:35] | I really don’t like ’em. No, I don’t. | 我是真不喜欢他们 真心不喜欢 |
[05:43] | Max! | 马克斯 |
[05:46] | Get my cloak! | 把我的披风拿来 |
[05:49] | I’ve been much too tolerant of these “Who-venile” delinquents | 我对这些胡谷镇的小流氓和他们那 |
[05:52] | and their innocent, victimless pranks. | 无恶意 无损失的恶作剧太容忍了 |
[05:56] | So, they wanna get to know me, do they? | 对了 他们对我挺好奇的 对吧 |
[06:00] | They want to spend a little quality time with the Grinch. | 他们想跟格林奇过会儿快活日子 |
[06:04] | I guess I could use a little social interaction. | 我觉得我可以利用一些社交的力量 |
[06:18] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[06:20] | Oh, yeah, you bet. Ho, ho, ho, and stuff. | 是啊 圣诞快乐 圣诞老人与我们同乐 |
[06:27] | Oh, my. Someone has vandalized that vehicle. | 天呐 有人拆了那辆车 |
[06:30] | You see, Max? The city is a dangerous place. | 看见了吗 马克斯 这个镇子真危险 |
[06:33] | The Grinch hated Christmas, the whole Christmas season. | 格林奇讨厌圣诞 整个圣诞节期都不喜欢 |
[06:36] | Top of the day, flatfoot. | 你好呀 警察 |
[06:37] | Now, please, don’t ask why. No one quite knows the reason. | 可千万别问为什么 没人知道为什么 |
[06:41] | Hey, kids. Here’s a present for ya. | 孩子们你们好 给你们个礼物 |
[06:42] | Be sure to run real fast | 拿好快点儿跑吧 |
[06:44] | with it, now. Come on. | 带着它跑 跑起来 |
[06:45] | Double time. Let’s go. Move. | 抓紧时间 快跑 跑 |
[06:46] | It could be that his head wasn’t screwed on just right, | 有可能是因为他的脑子不太对劲 |
[06:49] | or it could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. | 也有一点点可能是他穿的鞋子太紧了 |
[06:52] | But I think that the most likely reason of all… | 但我觉得最可能的原因 |
[06:54] | Merry Christmas! Idiot. | 圣诞快乐 蠢蛋们 |
[06:55] | …may have been that his heart was two sizes too small. | 是他的心里容不下这么欢快的气氛 |
[07:00] | Hey, stranger, won’t let you go till you buy a chapeau! | 你好啊路人 不买个帽子不让你走哦 |
[07:12] | ♪ The streets are filled with Christmas cheer ♪ | ♪ 满大街都是圣诞的氛围 ♪ |
[07:15] | Boy, nothing beats Christmas, right? | 天啊 没什么能打垮大家的圣诞热情了 |
[07:18] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[07:20] | – You guess? – Well, it’s just | -什么叫应该 -我只是 |
[07:22] | I look around at you and Mom and everyone getting all kerbobbled. | 看到你和妈妈还有大家都忙里忙外的 |
[07:27] | Doesn’t this seem superfluous? | 感觉有点没有必要 |
[07:29] | Lou! Lou! | 卢 卢 |
[07:36] | – What happened to you? – It was the Grinch! | -你们这是怎么了 – 格林奇出现了 |
[07:44] | – Grinch? – What do you want? I mean… | -格林奇 -你们想干嘛 |
[07:47] | Grinch? Oh, no! | 糟啦 格林奇来啦 |
[07:50] | Did someone just say, “Grinch”? | 是不是有人说了格林奇 |
[07:53] | Hello, Mayor May Who, sir. | 你好 梅镇长 |
[07:58] | Lou? | 卢 |
[08:04] | I don’t need to remind you that this Christmas marks | 我想我应该不必再提醒你们了 |
[08:06] | the one thousandth Whobilation. | 这次的圣诞节是为了纪念胡谷庆典的一千周年 |
[08:09] | Whoville’s most important celebration! And The Book of Who says, | 这是胡谷镇最重要的庆祝活动 |
[08:14] | very clearly, | 胡谷之书也说得很明确了 |
[08:17] | “Every size of Who we can measure | “大大小小的胡都知道 |
[08:19] | “knows that Whobilation is a time we must treasure!” | “胡谷庆典时我们应该珍惜的一段时光 |
[08:23] | Now, Lou, please tell me that your boys | 卢 请别跟我说你的小子们 |
[08:27] | were not up on Mount Crumpit | 是上了Mount Crumpit |
[08:29] | provoking the one creature within a billion bilometers of here | 还招惹了和这里没有半点关系 |
[08:33] | – who hates Christmas! – But it was the Grinch! | -还讨厌圣诞的格林奇 -但是真的是格林奇 |
[08:37] | No, no, no, no sir, the boys didn’t see any Grinch. | 不不不不 镇长 他们没看到什么格林奇 |
[08:41] | They just… I think they were up on the mountain | 我想 他们应该就是上山 |
[08:45] | playing with matches, or defacing public property, or… | 划划火柴 毁坏公共财产啥的了 |
[08:47] | Oh, well. | 那好吧 |
[08:49] | That’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[08:51] | All right, you heard the man, there’s no Grinch problem here. | 好了 大家听到了 这里没有格林奇 |
[09:04] | Lou, I need it there by tomorrow. | 卢 我需要它明天送到 |
[09:06] | Heckuvarush. | 加急件 |
[09:07] | Merry Christmas, Mo. Next in line. | 圣诞快乐 下次再来 下一个 |
[09:13] | But, Dad. I just don’t understand something. | 但是爸爸 我就是有点搞不懂 |
[09:17] | Why won’t anyone talk about the Grinch? | 为什么大家都对格林奇闭口不谈 |
[09:20] | You kids and the Grinch! | 小孩总爱问格林奇 |
[09:22] | You see, Cindy, the Grinch is a Who who always… | 辛蒂你听着 格林奇这个胡他总是 |
[09:27] | Actually, not a Who, he’s more of a… | 准确来说他不是胡 他更像是个 |
[09:30] | – A what? – Exactly, honey. | -是个什么 -没错 宝贝儿 |
[09:34] | And he’s a What who doesn’t like Christmas. | 他就是个不喜欢圣诞节的东西 |
[09:38] | Take a look at his mailbox, sweetie. | 亲爱的 帮我看看他的邮箱 |
[09:39] | Not a single Christmas card, in or out, ever! | 从来没有收到或者寄出一张圣诞贺卡 |
[09:44] | – But why? – Lou, where’s my mail? Lou! | -但是为什么呢 -我的快递呢 卢 |
[09:48] | Got the wrong mail here. Lou! I got the wrong mail! | 给我拿错快递啦 卢 给我拿错啦 |
[09:54] | – I’ll be right there. – Lou, we got a problem! | -我马上就到 -卢 你摊上事儿了 |
[09:57] | All right, we’ll straighten this out. | 行了行了 我们一个一个来 |
[10:03] | It’ll take them years to sort this out. | 他们理完这些得到猴年马月了 |
[10:05] | This is his and now it’s yours, and this hers and now it’s his! | 张冠现在李戴了 |
[10:12] | And for the rest of you… | 至于剩下的人 |
[10:15] | Jury duty! Jury duty! Jury duty! | 传票 传票 传票 传票 |
[10:18] | Blackmail. Pink slip. Chain letter. Eviction notice. | 敲诈信 解雇单 连环信 驱逐令 |
[10:21] | Jury duty… | 传票 |
[10:27] | Would you mind helping me take this to the back room, honey? | 宝贝儿 你能帮我把这些拿到里屋去吗 |
[10:31] | But be careful of the sorting machine, right? | 但是记得要小心分包裹的机器 |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:12] | Gesundheit. | 万事如意 |
[11:21] | You’re the… | 你是 |
[11:24] | The… The Grinch! | 是格林奇 |
[11:29] | – Well, that worked out nicely. – Help! | -效果不错呀 -救命啊 |
[11:42] | – Help me! Somebody! – Max, let’s go. | -救命 有人吗 -马克斯 快溜 |
[11:46] | Our work here is finished. Sheesh! | 我们的任务结束了 |
[11:51] | Help me! Please help! | 救命 快救救我 |
[11:53] | That is not a chew toy! | 你当是磨牙棒吗 |
[11:55] | Stop it, Max! Get that out of your mouth! | 住嘴 马克斯 快松口 |
[11:58] | You have no idea where it’s been! | 你咬到老子哪了你知道吗 |
[12:05] | Help! | 救我 |
[12:08] | Bleeding hearts of the world, unite! | 我那大发慈悲的善心呀 出现了 |
[12:16] | There! | 好了 |
[12:20] | There! Give me that! | 好了 给我吧 |
[12:23] | Don’t you know you’re not | 你不知道 |
[12:24] | supposed to take things | 你不该拿 |
[12:25] | that don’t belong to you? | 不属于你的东西吗 |
[12:26] | What’s the matter with you? You some kind of wild animal? | 你怎么回事 你是野兽吗 |
[12:31] | – Let’s go. – Thanks for saving me! | -咱们走 -谢谢你救了我 |
[12:41] | Saving you? | 救你 |
[12:43] | Is that what you think I was doing? | 你以为我是在救你 |
[12:48] | Wrong-o. | 那你错了 |
[12:53] | I merely noticed that you were improperly packaged, my dear. | 我只是觉得你应该换种打包方式 |
[12:57] | Drat! Hold still! | 你这可恶的家伙 不许动 |
[13:01] | Max, pick out a bow. | 马克斯 挑个蝴蝶结给我 |
[13:04] | Can I use your finger for a second? | 能借我用一下你的手指头吗 |
[13:06] | Hello! Hello! | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[13:12] | – Cindy? – Dad! | -辛蒂 -爸爸 |
[13:16] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[13:20] | What the hey… Honey. | 什么鬼 宝贝儿 |
[13:24] | Cindy! | 辛蒂 |
[13:26] | Dad! It was amazing! | 爸爸 真的不可思议 |
[13:28] | You’ve been practicing your Christmas wrapping! | 你难道一直在练习包圣诞礼物 |
[13:31] | – Honey, I am so proud of you. – Oh, well… | -宝贝儿 我可真为你感到骄傲 -其实吧 |
[13:35] | Now, that’s holiday. | 我的圣诞圆满了 |
[13:37] | Sweet little Cindy didn’t know what to do. | 可爱的小辛蒂手足无措 |
[13:40] | In her head bum-tumbled a conflict or two. | 她的小脑袋中开始纠结起来 |
[13:44] | “If the Grinch was so bad, then why did he save me?” | 如果格林奇真的是个坏人 那他为什么要救我呢 |
[13:47] | Maybe he wasn’t so bad. | 可能他也没那么坏 |
[13:49] | Come on, let’s go home. | 来吧 我们回家 |
[13:50] | Maybe. Just maybe. | 可能 只是有可能 |
[13:57] | No lights on in the house. Your mom must be shoppin’. | 家里没开灯 你妈肯定还在买东西 |
[13:59] | Oh, good, I’m so glad you’re home. | 太好了 你终于回来了 |
[14:01] | Oh, I can feel it, Lou. This is the year. | 我有预感 就是今年 |
[14:06] | When everybody asks who has | 如果有人问壮观的胡谷镇中 |
[14:07] | the most spectacular lights | 哪一家的圣诞灯 |
[14:09] | in Greater Whoville, | 是最漂亮的 |
[14:11] | they’re gonna cry out, “Mrs. Betty Lou Who!” | 那我们家肯定是当之无愧啊 |
[14:15] | Isn’t this the chandelier from the dining room? | 这不是餐厅的吊灯吗 |
[14:18] | It’s all for the cause, dear. | 这是必要的征用呀 亲爱的 |
[14:20] | – Oh, and Cindy? – Oh. Yeah. | -对了 辛蒂 -在呢 |
[14:22] | Could you be Mommy’s Little Helper, | 你能帮妈妈个小小的忙 |
[14:23] | and unscrew the bulb there from the refrigerator? | 把冰箱的灯拆下来吗 |
[14:26] | – ‘Cause somehow I missed that one. – Go on. | -不知道为什么我忘拆了 -去吧 |
[14:33] | Every year Martha May Whovier has the best lights. | 玛莎·梅每年都有最美的圣诞灯光 |
[14:40] | Well, not this year. This year, | 但今年可不会了 今年 |
[14:43] | I’m gonna beat that prim, perfect little prissy… | 老娘要打败那个假正经的讲究怪 |
[14:47] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[14:49] | Hi! Martha! | 你好啊 玛莎 |
[14:52] | My, I’ve never seen so many | 天啊 我从来没见过这么多 |
[14:54] | beautiful Christmas lights, | 这么美的圣诞灯 |
[14:56] | Betty Lou! | 贝蒂·卢 |
[14:56] | Well, I’d blow every fuse | 不过我要是和你比的话 |
[14:58] | if I tried to keep up | 恐怕得把我们全家的保险丝 |
[14:59] | with you, Martha May! | 都熔断了也不够 |
[15:00] | Isn’t this antique darling? It’s handcrafted. | 这个小物件是不是美极了 是手工做的 |
[15:05] | And almost 100 years old. | 快一百多岁了 |
[15:08] | Jeez. I’m really impressed! | 天呐 还真不错 |
[15:10] | This, however, is new. | 不过这个倒是新的 |
[15:25] | Hey! Betty, Betty! Sweetie! | 贝蒂 贝蒂 亲爱的 |
[15:43] | Well, good night, Betty. | 晚安 贝蒂 |
[15:49] | Oh! I got it! | 我来接 |
[15:50] | – Honey, honey. I’ve got it. I got it. – I go… | -亲爱的 我来 我来接 -我 |
[15:52] | Hello? | 你好啊 |
[15:55] | Is my sub-zero chillibrator running? | 我的冷气机还能用吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[15:58] | – I suppose. – Well, you better go catch it! | -我猜也是 -那你还不打开它 |
[16:09] | That’s a good one! | 真好笑 |
[16:11] | That is rich. | 颇有笑点 |
[16:16] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[16:21] | Fleas before beauty. Thank you. | 要懂得先后 多谢 |
[16:29] | Come on, hurry up. Slowpoke. | 快来 赶紧的 慢吞吞的 |
[16:45] | Yes! Got to be a better way! | 天啊 得找个更好的方式回家 |
[17:10] | A car would have paid for itself by now! | 有车回来就不用这么难受了 |
[17:14] | Oh, goody. Another load coming down. | 太好了 又来了一批货 |
[17:22] | What’s that stench? | 臭到家了 |
[17:24] | It’s fantastic! | 正合我意 |
[17:28] | Max! Grab a bag. | 马克斯 先拿一袋 |
[17:31] | We’ll come back for the rest. | 剩下的等着再拿 |
[17:33] | Of course, when I say “we,” I mean “you.” | 当然 肯定是你来拿 |
[17:36] | It’s amazing what these Whos can throw away. | 这些人竟然什么都扔 |
[17:40] | One man’s toxic sludge is another man’s potpourri. | 在你那是垃圾 在我这会珍惜 |
[17:46] | I don’t know. It’s some kind of soap. | 也不好说 可能就是些肥皂 |
[18:01] | ♪ Where are you, Christmas ♪ | ♪ 圣诞节时你在何方 ♪ |
[18:05] | ♪ Why can’t I find you ♪ | ♪ 为何我难寻你的踪迹 ♪ |
[18:09] | ♪ Why have you gone away ♪ | ♪ 为何你杳无音讯 ♪ |
[18:17] | ♪ My world is changing ♪ | ♪ 我的世界已经改变 ♪ |
[18:21] | ♪ I’m rearranging ♪ | ♪ 我也不复从前 ♪ |
[18:25] | ♪ Does that mean Christmas ♪ | ♪ 那就是圣诞吗 ♪ |
[18:29] | ♪ Changes too ♪ | ♪ 是否依旧 ♪ |
[18:41] | ♪ Where are you, Christmas ♪ | ♪ 圣诞节时你在哪里 ♪ |
[18:45] | ♪ Do you remember ♪ | ♪ 曾经的女孩 ♪ |
[18:49] | ♪ The girl you used to know ♪ | ♪ 是否仍在你心里 ♪ |
[18:56] | ♪ You and I ♪ | ♪ 曾经 ♪ |
[18:58] | ♪ Were so carefree ♪ | ♪ 你我无忧无虑 ♪ |
[19:01] | ♪ Now, nothing’s easy ♪ | ♪ 如今处世艰难 ♪ |
[19:05] | ♪ Did Christmas change ♪ | ♪ 是圣诞节变了吗 ♪ |
[19:09] | ♪ Or just ♪ | ♪ 还是说 ♪ |
[19:14] | ♪ Me ♪ | ♪ 我变了 ♪ |
[19:46] | Sweet! | 不错 |
[19:57] | Be it ever so heinous | 金窝银窝 |
[20:01] | There’s no place like home | 不如自家的狗窝 |
[20:10] | First floor, factory rejects. | 一楼 垃圾处理厂 |
[20:14] | Those Whos are hard to frazzle, Max! | 那些镇民真是神经大条 |
[20:16] | But, we did our worst. And that’s all that matters. | 不过最重要的 咱们尽力了 |
[20:20] | At least I scared the | 至少 我在邮局 |
[20:21] | bejeebles out of that little | 把那个小女孩 |
[20:22] | girl at the post office. | 吓个半死 |
[20:24] | She’ll be scarred for life, if we’re lucky. | 幸运的话 她这辈子缓不过来 |
[20:43] | Funny she didn’t rat on us, though. | 有意思的是她没有说出去 |
[20:45] | Must be afraid of reprisals. | 肯定是怕我的报复 |
[20:59] | Yes! Down a size and a half! | 漂亮 小了一圈半 |
[21:04] | And this time, I’ll keep it off. | 这次我会保持下去 |
[21:09] | Get the stick, Max. Get the stick! | 捡回来 马克斯 去捡回来 |
[21:16] | There’s no stick! | 能捡到才怪 |
[21:18] | I’m smarter. | 我真是天才 |
[21:26] | Any calls? | 有人打来电话吗 |
[21:30] | You have no messages. | 没有留言 |
[21:32] | Odd. Better check the outgoing. | 奇怪 得查查外放录音 |
[21:37] | If you utter so much as one syllable | 如果你多说哪怕一个字 |
[21:39] | I’ll hunt you down and gut you like a fish! | 我就抓住你 像杀鱼一样给你剖腹 |
[21:44] | If you’d like to fax me, press the star key. | 发送传真 请按星号键 |
[21:48] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | That’s more like it. | 这才对嘛 |
[22:18] | Excellent year. | 完美的一年 |
[22:20] | I’ll tell you, Max, | 我跟你讲 马克斯 |
[22:22] | I don’t know why I ever leave this place. | 我根本不想出门 |
[22:25] | I’ve got all the company I need right here. | 在这有我需要的一切 |
[22:30] | – Hello! – Hello! | -有人吗 -有人吗 |
[22:34] | – How are you? – How are you? | -你好吗 -你好吗 |
[22:37] | – I asked you first! – I asked you first! | -我先问的 -我先问的 |
[22:40] | Oh, that’s really mature, saying exactly what I say! | 学我讲话 不觉得幼稚吗 |
[22:45] | …mature… Mature… Exactly what I say | 成熟 成熟 我说过的 |
[22:50] | – I’m an idiot! – You’re an idiot! | -我是白痴 -你是白痴 |
[22:56] | All right, fine. I’m not talking to you anymore. | 好了 算你厉害 不跟你讲了 |
[22:59] | In fact, I’m going to whisper, | 现在 我要跟自己说悄悄话了 |
[23:01] | so that by the time my voice reverberates off the walls | 就算我的声音撞到墙上 |
[23:04] | and gets back to me, | 再弹回来 |
[23:06] | I won’t be able to hear it! | 我也听不到的 |
[23:10] | You’re an idiot! | 你是个白痴 |
[23:24] | Am I just eating because I’m bored? | 我不是在借吃消愁吧 |
[23:36] | Who could that be? | 会是谁呢 |
[23:40] | Hello, little girl. Are you here to read to us? | 你好呀小女孩 你是来读东西给我们听的吗 |
[23:43] | No. I hear you know some things about the Grinch. | 不 我听说你知道关于格林奇的事 |
[23:48] | Cindy Lou had some questions in her curious heart. | 辛蒂·卢好奇的心中充满了疑问 |
[23:52] | Why did the Grinch hate Christmas? | 格林奇为什么讨厌圣诞节 |
[23:54] | Where did it all start? | 又是因为什么讨厌 |
[23:56] | With her dad’s blabbacorder, she wouldn’t give an inch. | 有了他爸爸的问答机 她轻而易举就能知道 |
[23:59] | In your own words, | 请你们讲讲 |
[24:00] | please tell me everything | 所有你们知道的 |
[24:02] | you know about the Grinch. | 关于格林奇的事情 |
[24:04] | – Where did he come from? – Oh, well. | -他来自哪里 -好吧 |
[24:07] | He came the way all Who babies come. | 他跟所有胡的婴儿一样 |
[24:12] | On calm nights, baby Who girls | 在一个夜深人静的晚上 胡的小女孩 |
[24:15] | and tiny Who fellas | 和小男孩们 |
[24:18] | drift from the sky in their own pumbersellas. | 坐着雨伞摇篮从天而降 |
[24:30] | Hey, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[24:31] | Our baby’s here! | 我们的宝宝来了 |
[24:36] | He looks just like your boss. | 他怎么这么像你老板 |
[24:39] | Oh! So that’s how it works. | 原来如此 |
[24:43] | It was Christmas Eve, and a strange wind blew that night. | 那天是平安夜 外面刮着怪风 |
[25:14] | We were having our annual holiday get-together. | 当时我们正在开一年一度的圣诞舞会 |
[25:40] | It was morning before anybody realized that he was out there! | 直到早上才有人发现他在外面 |
[25:44] | The poor dear! But, you know what? | 可怜的孩子 可你知道吗 |
[25:48] | We knew right away that he was special. | 很快 我们就知道他与众不同了 |
[25:50] | ♪ Christmas time is here again ♪ | ♪ 又是一年一度的圣诞节 ♪ |
[25:54] | Oh. Do you want a Christmas cookie? | 你要不要来一块圣诞饼干 |
[25:58] | Yes, which Christmas cookie would you like? | 没错 你想要哪种样子的 |
[26:01] | Santa. | 圣诞老人 |
[26:02] | Oh! His first words! | 他的第一句话 |
[26:05] | Yes, that is a Santa plate. | 没错 这就是圣诞老人餐盘 |
[26:08] | Do you want to hold this Santa plate? | 你想不想拿着圣诞老人的盘子 |
[26:18] | Santa, bye-bye! | 再见 圣诞老人 |
[26:23] | Oh, he was a wonderful… | 他是一个乖 |
[26:26] | Whatever he was. | 怪孩子 |
[26:29] | And we raised him like any other Who child | 我们像教其他孩子一样 |
[26:32] | with a deep love of Christmas. | 教他要爱圣诞节 |
[26:38] | Don’t forget, tomorrow’s our big Christmas gift exchange. | 别忘了 明天可是交换圣诞礼物的大日子 |
[26:42] | Everyone bring a special gift for a special someone. | 每个人都要带一件特别的礼物给别人 |
[26:46] | Grinch The… Grinch… | |
[26:50] | He had no sense of color coordination. | 他对配色一窍不通 |
[26:54] | Although I hardly remember him. I didn’t have time to socialize. | 我都快忘记他了 我沉迷学习无法自拔 |
[26:58] | I was far too busy with my studies. | 根本没时间交朋友 |
[27:02] | Now, class, is everyone almost finished? | 同学们 是不是都要完成了 |
[27:07] | And if the truth be told, he liked Martha. | 说实话 他喜欢玛莎 |
[27:13] | Martha was my girlfriend. | 玛莎当时是我女朋友 |
[27:17] | I don’t like discussing this Grinch | 我不想在临近圣诞节的时候 |
[27:20] | so very close to Christmas, but | 提起这个格林奇 但是 |
[27:22] | maybe if you hear the truth, you’ll understand why… | 如果你知道真相 那你该懂 |
[27:25] | Put your back into it! | 使点劲 |
[27:27] | I tried to take him under my wing. | 一直是我罩着他 |
[27:31] | You don’t have a chance with her. | 你配不上她 |
[27:32] | You’re eight years old and you have a beard! | 你才八岁脸上就全是毛 |
[27:38] | He had hair. Not pleasant. | 他的毛发 多到让人不自在 |
[27:43] | He shed. Not right. | 还到处掉毛 这可不让人舒服 |
[27:48] | You know, Christmas is my favorite time of year. | 圣诞节是我一年中最喜欢的时光 |
[27:52] | I just love the colors. | 尤其是颜色 |
[27:54] | Red. And green. | 红配绿 |
[28:01] | Did I have a crush on the Grinch? | 问我是不是爱上了格林奇 |
[28:05] | Well, of course not. | 废话 肯定没有 |
[28:07] | – I didn’t ask you that. – Oh. Right. | -我还没问呢 -好吧 |
[28:13] | For some reason, when he came home that day, | 不知为何 那天他回家的时候 |
[28:15] | he really got into the Christmas spirit for the first time. | 第一次有了准备圣诞节的感觉 |
[28:18] | ♪ Baby, picture you and me ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 勾画你与我的故事 ♪ |
[28:20] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[28:22] | ♪ Hangin’ ’round a Christmas tree ♪ | ♪ 把它挂在圣诞树上 ♪ |
[28:25] | ♪ Colored lights and an angel up above ♪ | ♪ 圣光和天使就在上面 ♪ |
[28:29] | ♪ Christmas of love ♪ | ♪ 爱之圣诞 ♪ |
[28:32] | What a lovely family heirloom! | 多可爱的传家宝啊 |
[28:34] | ♪ Gather everyone ♪ | ♪ 召集大家 ♪ |
[28:35] | And they’re gonna come | ♪ 人们蜂拥而至 ♪ |
[28:37] | ♪ Have a lot of fun at Christmas time ♪ | ♪ 圣诞节多么快乐啊 ♪ |
[28:40] | ♪ Now it’s on the way Everybody say ♪ | ♪ 人们都盼着圣诞马上来临 ♪ |
[28:44] | ♪ We’re gonna have a Christmas of love ♪ | ♪ 我们会有充满爱的圣诞节 ♪ |
[28:46] | The fires of love! | 爱的火焰 |
[28:48] | ♪ Baby, make a little wish ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 许个愿吧 ♪ |
[28:51] | This will be perfect on the top of her tree. | 把这个放在她的树上多完美啊 |
[28:53] | Oh, Martha! Oh, Christmas! | 我爱玛莎 我爱圣诞节 |
[28:56] | ♪ Everything you been dreaming of ♪ | ♪ 所有人将心想事成 ♪ |
[28:59] | ♪ Christmas of love Love, love, love ♪ | ♪ 爱的圣诞节 充满爱 全是爱 ♪ |
[29:02] | I want you all to look your best tomorrow. | 明天你要帅帅的来学校 |
[29:07] | You don’t have a chance with her. | 你跟她根本不可能 |
[29:09] | You’re eight years old and you have a beard! | 你才八岁就有胡子了 |
[29:27] | Has everyone given their gifts? | 所有人都把礼物送出去了吗 |
[29:30] | – I haven’t. – What? | -我还没 -什么 |
[29:39] | Merry Christmas, Martha May. | 圣诞快乐 玛莎·梅 |
[29:43] | Why do you have a bag on your head? | 你为什么戴个袋子在头上 |
[29:46] | Probably because he’s embarrassed by that hideoderous gift. | 也许是为他那难看的礼物感到羞耻 |
[29:51] | Mr. Grinch, | 格林奇同学 |
[29:53] | please take the bag off. | 请把袋子摘下来吧 |
[29:57] | Yes, you take it off. | 是的 摘下来吧 |
[30:04] | Put the book down. | 把书放下 |
[30:11] | And your foot. | 还有你的脚 |
[30:15] | Look at that hack job! | 看看他那个鬼样 |
[30:28] | Stupid present! | 愚蠢的礼物 |
[30:31] | Stupid tree! | 愚蠢的树 |
[30:33] | I hate Christmas! | 我讨厌圣诞节 |
[30:36] | – The anger. – The fury! | -他的愤怒 -他的怒火 |
[30:39] | The muscles! | 他的 蛮力 |
[30:52] | It was a horrible day, | 可怕的一天 |
[30:55] | when they were so cruel to him. | 他们那样嘲笑他 |
[30:57] | And… | 还有 |
[31:00] | I could hardly bear it. | 我也无法接受 |
[31:18] | I hate Christmas! I hate it! | 我讨厌圣诞节 很讨厌 |
[31:22] | And that was the last time we ever saw him. | 那是我们最后一次看见他 |
[31:27] | The very last time. | 真的是最后一次 |
[32:21] | So, whatever the reason, his heart or his shoes, | 所以 不管是因为他内心还是他的鞋子 |
[32:25] | he stood outside his cave, hating the Whos. | 他就这么站在洞外 讨厌着胡们 |
[32:30] | Alphabetically. | 按名字顺序来 |
[32:34] | Aadvarkian Abakenezer Who, | 埃德瓦坎·巴克纳泽 胡 |
[32:37] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[32:45] | Aaron B Benson Who, I hate you. | 艾伦·本·本泽 我讨厌你 |
[32:49] | Hate, hate, hate. Hate, hate, hate. | 讨厌 讨厌 讨厌 讨厌 |
[32:51] | Double hate. | 特别讨厌 |
[32:53] | Loathe entirely! | 全都讨厌 |
[33:03] | Nutcrackers? | 胡桃夹子 |
[33:06] | It’s their Whobilation. | 他们又在庆祝 |
[33:09] | He snarled with a sneer. | 他冷笑着大喊 |
[33:12] | Tomorrow is Christmas! It’s practically here. | 明日就是圣诞节了 圣诞节马上到了 |
[33:18] | Max! | 马克斯 |
[33:19] | Fetch me my sedative. | 拿镇定剂来 |
[33:24] | Now to take care of those pesky memories. | 该处理烦人的记忆了 |
[33:29] | ♪ Whobilation, plentiful With candy canes and pies ♪ | ♪ 胡谷庆典多又多 好吃好玩儿到处有 ♪ |
[33:32] | ♪ I can’t wait to get there To eat some google fries ♪ | ♪ 胡谷人民迫不及待 齐聚一堂吃薯条 ♪ |
[33:35] | ♪ Whobilation, Whobilation ♪ | ♪ 胡谷庆典 欢乐开怀 ♪ |
[33:37] | – Dad? – Yeah. | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[33:38] | I’ve been thinking about the Whobilation. | 我一直在想这次的庆典 |
[33:40] | And I may do something drastic. | 我想做的事可能会吓你们一跳 |
[33:42] | That’s fine, dear. Ask your mother. | 我没意见的宝贝 问问你妈妈吧 |
[33:45] | – Where’d she go? – Honey! | -妈妈去哪了 -亲爱的 |
[33:47] | Honey. Hi! | 你好呀 亲爱的 |
[33:50] | Look, I just found the cutest light for my Christmas display. | 看 我刚找到了最可爱的圣诞装饰灯 |
[33:55] | Hurry up, we’re gonna be late. Come on. | 快点 我们要迟到了 来吧 |
[34:16] | And now, the nominations… | 现在 对我们当中 |
[34:18] | for that Who among us who best typifies | 最能体现优秀品质的人 |
[34:21] | the qualities of Who-dom and Who-dery | 进行提名 |
[34:25] | the Whoville Holiday Cheermeister! | 胡谷镇节日圣诞主角 |
[34:38] | Do I hear a nomination? | 我是听到提名了吗 |
[34:41] | I nominate the Grinch! | 我提名格林奇 |
[34:44] | – The Grinch? – The Grinch? | -格林奇 -格林奇 |
[34:46] | The Grinch? | 格林奇 |
[34:49] | My, my, my. | 我的天哪 |
[34:51] | What an altruistic daughter you have there, Lou! | 你有一个多么无私的女儿啊 卢 |
[34:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:59] | Cindy? | 辛蒂 |
[35:03] | Let me quote a verse | 让我来引用胡谷之书里的 |
[35:06] | from The Book of Who. | 一句诗 |
[35:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:10] | “The term ‘Grinchy’ shall apply | 当圣诞精神缺乏时 |
[35:12] | “when Christmas spirit is in short supply.” | 将会使用Grinchy这一词 |
[35:15] | Now, I ask you, | 现在 我问你 |
[35:16] | does that sound like our Holiday Cheermeister? | 那听起来像我们的节日圣诞主角吗 |
[35:19] | True, Mr. May Who. | 你说得对 梅先生 |
[35:20] | But The Book of Who says this too, | 但是胡谷之书里也这样说了 |
[35:23] | “No matter how different a Who may appear, | 无论是多么不一样的胡出现 |
[35:26] | “he will always be welcomed with holiday cheer.” | 他总是会被节日的欢呼所拥戴 |
[35:31] | Yes, well, the Book also says, the… | 对 但是 这本书里还写道 |
[35:35] | “The award cannot go to the Grinch, because | 这个奖项不能够颁给格林奇 因为 |
[35:40] | “sometimes things get the lead pipe cinch.” | 有时他会把事情搞砸 |
[35:44] | You made that up! It doesn’t say that. | 这是你编的 里面没有这句话 |
[35:46] | No, no, no, no, it does. | 不 不 不 不 有的 |
[35:50] | What page? | 哪一页 |
[35:54] | Lost my… My place, but it’s… | 我 我找不到了 但是它 |
[35:58] | – It’s in here! – But the Book does say | -它就在里面 -但是书里写道 |
[36:01] | “The Cheermeister is the one who deserves a back slap or a toast. | 圣诞主角是最应该被拍背示好或祝酒的 |
[36:05] | “And it goes to the soul at Christmas who needs it most.” | 它会在圣诞节时送到最需要它的灵魂那里 |
[36:08] | And I believe that soul is the Grinch. | 而且我相信那个灵魂就是格林奇 |
[36:12] | And if you’re the Whos I hope you are, | 如果你们是我希望的胡 |
[36:15] | you will too. | 你们也会收到的 |
[36:17] | She’s right! | 她说得对 |
[36:23] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:26] | You people want to waste a perfectly good nomination, | 你们想要浪费一个完美的提名 |
[36:29] | why, it’s up to you. | 为什么 这取决于你们自己 |
[36:31] | But I am telling you, | 但是我告诉你们 |
[36:34] | the Grinch will never come down. | 格林奇永远不会下来 |
[36:37] | And when he doesn’t, the Mayor will wear the crown. | 而且他要是不下来 镇长就会戴上皇冠 |
[36:40] | Well, more or less. | 好吧 差不多吧 |
[36:44] | Deck your heart with jollity | ♪ 用快乐装点你们的心 ♪ |
[36:46] | Style your smile all Christmasy | ♪ 让你们的笑容充满圣诞的气息 ♪ |
[36:49] | Flick some flocking on the tree | ♪ 轻拂树上的飘雪 ♪ |
[36:52] | Let there be Whobilation | ♪ 让那里变成胡谷庆典 ♪ |
[36:55] | Bake the fruitcake Egg the nog | ♪ 烤水果蛋糕做蛋酒 ♪ |
[36:58] | Feed the flaming Who-ltide log | ♪ 用胡-ltide柴火把火点的更旺盛 ♪ |
[37:00] | Baste the beast and gulp the grog | ♪ 大口吃肉 大口喝酒 ♪ |
[37:03] | Let there be Whobilation | ♪ 让那里成为胡谷庆典 ♪ |
[37:06] | Tick, tock, tick tock Tick, tock, tick, tock | 滴 答 滴答滴 答 滴 答 |
[37:09] | Counting down the Christmas clock | 圣诞节就要来临了 |
[37:12] | Old, young, big, small | 老的 年轻的 大的 小的 |
[37:22] | Blast this Christmas music. | 该死的圣诞节歌曲 |
[37:25] | It’s joyful and triumphant. | 欢乐又喜悦 |
[37:29] | Must drown them out! | 必须要盖过他们 |
[37:40] | Not working! | 没有用啊 |
[37:44] | The whipperwinds whipped high above the Who town, | 狂风席卷着胡谷镇 |
[37:48] | a trip or a slip, you’d slide all the way down. | 一个绊倒或者滑倒 你就会滑到底部 |
[37:52] | But this girl had a mission. She knew what to do. | 但是这个女孩有一个使命 她知道要做什么 |
[37:55] | She’d invite the Grinch herself, | 她要亲自邀请格林奇 |
[37:57] | that brave Cindy Lou. | 这个勇敢的女孩就是辛蒂·卢 |
[38:08] | Play, monkey! Play! | 演奏 猴子 演奏 |
[38:29] | Mr. Grinch? | 格林奇先生 |
[38:33] | Mr. Grinch! | 格林奇先生 |
[38:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:07] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[39:24] | Hello, little girl. | 你好 小女孩 |
[39:29] | How dare you enter | 你竟然敢进来 |
[39:31] | the Grinch’s lair? | 格林奇的巢穴 |
[39:34] | The impudence! The audacity! | 厚颜无耻 胆大妄为 |
[39:37] | The unmitigated gall! | 真是无法无天 |
[39:40] | You called down the thunder, now, get ready | 是你让我发火的 现在准备好 |
[39:44] | for the boom! | 迎接我的狂怒吧 |
[39:46] | Gaze into the face of fear! | 凝视恐惧的脸 |
[39:53] | Mr. Grinch, | 格林奇先生 |
[39:55] | my name is Cindy Lou Who. | 我的名字叫辛蒂·卢 |
[39:57] | You see, even now the terror is welling up inside you. | 你看 即使现在你内心也充满了恐惧 |
[40:04] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[40:06] | Denial is to be expected in the face of pure evil. | 面对至恶之时 人们会急于否认 |
[40:12] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[40:15] | Doubt? | 不相信吗 |
[40:16] | Another unmistakable sign of the heebie-jeebies! | 又一个明显的神经过敏的举动 |
[40:21] | Now, you’re doomed! | 现在 你注定要失败了 |
[40:32] | Run for your life, before I kill again! | 在我杀人之前 赶紧逃命吧 |
[40:39] | I’m a psycho! | 我是个疯子 |
[40:44] | Danger! Danger! | 危险 危险 |
[40:56] | Maybe you need a timeout. | 也许你需要点时间休整下 |
[41:03] | Kids today. So desensitized by movies and television. | 现在的孩子 被电视和电影弄得麻木了 |
[41:09] | – What do you want? – Mr. Grinch, | -你想要什么 -格林奇先生 |
[41:13] | I came to invite you to be Holiday Cheermeister. | 我是来邀请你做节日圣诞主角 |
[41:20] | “Holiday Whoobie-what-y?” | 节日什么东西 |
[41:22] | Cheermeister. | 圣诞主角 |
[41:24] | “Cheermeister… Celebrate with friends.” | 圣诞主角 跟朋友一起庆祝 |
[41:31] | That’s a good one. | 是个好主意 |
[41:33] | I know you hate Christmas, | 我知道你讨厌圣诞节 |
[41:35] | but what if it’s all just a misunderstanding? | 但如果那些都只是误会呢 |
[41:37] | Don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[41:38] | I mean, I myself am having some Yuletide doubts. | 我是说 我自己也有一些圣诞节的疑虑 |
[41:41] | But maybe if you can reunite with the Whos | 但是如果你可以和胡团聚 |
[41:44] | and be a part of Christmas… | 并且参与圣诞节 |
[41:48] | – Grow up! – Then maybe it’ll be all right for me, too! | -成熟点吧 -那也许我也会很开心的 |
[41:52] | I’m sorry, your session is over. | 对不起 你的会面已经结束了 |
[41:53] | Please make another appointment with the receptionist on the way out. | 请在出去的路上与接线员再次预约时间 |
[41:56] | Please, please. You have to accept the award. | 拜托 求你了 你必须接受这个奖项 |
[42:04] | Award? | 奖项 |
[42:08] | You never mentioned an award. | 你从来没有提过奖项 |
[42:12] | Yeah, with a trophy and everything! | 对 有奖杯之类的 |
[42:14] | – And I won? – You won! | -我得奖了 -你得奖了 |
[42:17] | – That means there were losers. – I guess. | -这意味着有人输了 -我猜是的 |
[42:20] | So, if you come… | 所以 如果你来的话 |
[42:22] | A town full of losers! | 有一整个小镇的输家 |
[42:25] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[42:27] | Was anyone emotionally shattered? | 有人情绪崩溃了吗 |
[42:31] | Come on, a minute ago I couldn’t shut you up! | 拜托 一分钟前我都没法让你闭嘴 |
[42:32] | Details, details! | 细节 细节 |
[42:34] | Well, the Mayor wasn’t happy. | 好吧 镇长并不开心 |
[42:37] | Oh! No. | 不 |
[42:41] | Martha May will be there. | 玛莎·梅会在那里 |
[42:44] | Oh, she will? | 她会吗 |
[42:47] | And she’ll see me. A winner. | 并且她会看见我 一个赢家 |
[42:51] | She’ll be on me like fleegle flies | 她会扑在我身上 |
[42:53] | on a flat-faced floogle horse. | 像趴在扁脸马上的苍蝇一样 |
[42:55] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, | 好吧 抱歉让你失望了 |
[42:57] | Martha baby. | 玛莎宝贝 |
[42:58] | But the “G” train has left the station. | 但是火车G已经驶离了车站 |
[43:00] | So, will you come? | 所以 你会来吗 |
[43:03] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[43:05] | I don’t know if it’s that adorable twinkle in your eye, | 我不知道是不是你眼中那可爱的星星 |
[43:08] | or that nonconformist streak | 或者说是离经叛道 |
[43:10] | the reminds me of a younger, | 这让我想起了年轻时的自己 |
[43:12] | less hairy me. | 那个没有这么多毛的我 |
[43:14] | But you’ve convinced me. | 但是你说服了我 |
[43:16] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[43:17] | This Whobilation could change my entire outlook on life! | 这可能会改变我的整个人生观 |
[43:22] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[43:57] | There you are. Honey. | 你在这里呀 亲爱的 |
[43:59] | You can make snow angels later. | 你可以一会儿再做雪地天使 |
[44:02] | We can’t be late for the Whobilation! | 我们不能在胡谷庆典上迟到 |
[44:08] | The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there. | 那些胡可真大胆 邀请我过去 |
[44:11] | On such short notice. | 在这么短的时间内 |
[44:13] | Even if I wanted to go, my schedule wouldn’t allow it! | 就算我想去 时间安排也不允许呀 |
[44:19] | “4:00, wallow in self-pity. | 四点钟 沉浸在自怜中 |
[44:22] | “4:30, stare into the abyss. | 四点半 凝视深渊 |
[44:25] | “5:00, solve world hunger, | 五点 解决世界饥饿 |
[44:28] | “tell no one. | 不告诉任何人 |
[44:30] | “5:30, Jazzercise. | 五点半 爵士舞 |
[44:32] | “6:30, dinner with me.” | 六点半 和自己吃晚餐 |
[44:33] | I can’t cancel that again. | 我不能再取消这个了 |
[44:35] | “7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing” | 七点 与自怨自艾搏斗 |
[44:39] | I’m booked! | 我被预约了 |
[44:40] | Of course, if I bumped the loathing to 9:00, | 当然 如果我把讨厌的事推到9点 |
[44:42] | I could still be done in time | 我还是可以按时完成的 |
[44:43] | to lay in bed, | 然后准时躺在床上 |
[44:44] | stare at the ceiling, | 盯着天花板 |
[44:45] | and slip slowly into madness. | 然后慢慢陷入疯狂 |
[44:48] | But what would I wear? | 但是我穿什么呢 |
[45:10] | It’s not a dress, it’s a kilt! | 这不是裙子 是短裙 |
[45:14] | Sicko! | 神经病 |
[45:17] | Stupid. Ugly. Out of date! | 太蠢 太丑 过时了 |
[45:23] | This is ridiculous. | 这简直是无稽之谈 |
[45:24] | If I can’t find something nice to wear, I’m not going. | 要是我找不到好看的衣服 我就不去了 |
[45:46] | That’s it, I’m not going. | 够了 我不去了 |
[46:00] | Well, it’s time for our Holiday Cheermeister of the Year Award! | 好了 这是我们颁发年度节日圣诞主角奖的时候了 |
[46:11] | Congratulations, Mr. Grinch! | 祝贺你 格林奇先生 |
[46:17] | He isn’t here. | 他不在这 |
[46:19] | What? | 什么 |
[46:21] | He didn’t show? | 他没来 |
[46:24] | Who could have predicted this? | 谁能想得到呢 |
[46:27] | All right. I’ll swing by for a minute, | 好吧 我先过去一会 |
[46:30] | allow them to envy me, | 让他们嫉妒我 |
[46:31] | grab a handful of popcorn shrimp, and blow out of there. | 抓一大把爆米花蹦虾 然后就溜 |
[46:35] | But what if it’s a cruel prank? | 但是万一那是个残忍的恶作剧呢 |
[46:37] | What if it’s a cash bar? | 万一是个现金吧呢 |
[46:40] | How dare they? All right, I’ll go. | 他们不敢的 好吧 我去 |
[46:43] | But I’ll be fashionably late. | 但是我会迟到的 |
[46:45] | No. Yes. No. Yes. No! | 不去 去 不去 去 不去 |
[46:48] | Yes! | 去 |
[46:50] | Definitely not! | 肯定不去 |
[46:52] | All right. I’ve made my decision. | 好吧 我决定了 |
[46:55] | I’m going, and that’s that. | 我去 就这样了 |
[46:59] | Had my fingers crossed. | 祝我好运 |
[47:05] | Maybe I should flip a coin! | 或许我应该扔个硬币的 |
[47:15] | Well, I guess the award goes to the runner-up. | 我想这个奖项该给亚军 |
[47:21] | That’s right. | 对 |
[47:23] | A man for whom Christmas comes, not once a year, | 对他来说 圣诞节不是一年一次 |
[47:26] | but every minute of every day! | 而是每天的每一分钟 |
[47:28] | A handsome, noble man, | 一个英俊而高贵的男人 |
[47:31] | a man who’s had his tonsils removed twice! | 一个切除了两次扁桃体的人 |
[47:35] | That’s an interesting story. | 那是个有趣的故事 |
[47:37] | You see, what happened was… | 你知道 当时 |
[47:54] | Hello, Martha. | 你好啊 玛莎 |
[47:56] | He made it! | 他做到了 |
[47:57] | Cindy, wha… Honey! | 辛蒂 亲爱的 |
[48:26] | Hot crowd. Hot crowd. | 热烈的人群 热烈的人群 |
[48:29] | I believe I’m here to | 我相信我来是为了 |
[48:33] | accept an award of some kind? | 接受一个奖项之类的 |
[48:37] | And the child mentioned a check? | 而且一个孩子提到支票了 |
[48:43] | No, I didn’t. | 我没说过 |
[48:44] | All right, then, give me the award. | 好吧 那就 把奖项给我吧 |
[48:46] | Come on, while I’m young! | 快点 趁我还年轻 |
[48:48] | Don’t you worry, Mr. Holiday Cheermeister, | 别担心 节日圣诞主角先生 |
[48:51] | you’ll get your award. | 你会得到你的奖项的 |
[48:52] | But first, a little family reunion. | 但是首先 一个小小的家庭团聚 |
[48:57] | They nursed you. | 她们照顾你 |
[48:59] | They clothed you. Here they are, | 她们给你衣穿 她们来了 |
[49:02] | your Old Biddies! | 你的老妈子 |
[49:07] | Are you two still living? | 你们俩还活着吗 |
[49:10] | We missed you! | 我们想死你了 |
[49:12] | Rose. The sweater. The sweater, Rose. | 罗斯 这件毛衣 快穿上 罗斯 |
[49:15] | Sweater? What are you talkin’ about? No, you can’t! | 毛衣 你们在说什么 不 不行 |
[49:18] | I can’t do this! | 我不能穿这毛衣 |
[49:22] | Don’t touch me there! | 不要乱摸 |
[49:31] | Put him in the Chair of Cheer! | 把他放到圣诞宝座上 |
[49:34] | Chair of Cheer? What’s the Chair of Cheer? | 圣诞宝座 什么是圣诞宝座呀 |
[49:38] | You didn’t tell me about the Chair of Cheer! | 你没提过还有圣诞宝座这玩意 |
[49:40] | Please, Mr. Grinch. Please? | 拜托 格林奇先生 别生气好吗 |
[49:43] | No, no, no. I can’t do it. | 不 不 不 我做不到 |
[49:44] | Honestly. I’m not ready. | 真的 我没做好心理准备呢 |
[49:45] | It’s too much, too soon! | 太过分了 还为时过早呢 |
[49:47] | It’s that time of year. | 每年的那个时候 |
[49:48] | The Cheermeister’s ride in the Chair of Cheer! | 圣诞主角都会坐在圣诞宝座接受欢呼 |
[49:52] | Put me down! I mean it! I’ve got a lawyer. | 放我下去 说真的 我要找我的律师来 |
[49:56] | There’ll be hell to pay! | 你们会付出惨痛的代价的 |
[49:59] | First, you’ll put your taste buds to the test, as you judge the | 首先要考验一下你的味觉 你要做裁判 |
[50:04] | – Who-Pudding Cook-off! – Who-Pudding Cook-off! | -参加胡布丁大赛 -胡布丁大赛 |
[50:07] | – Mine first. – I really don’t know. | -先尝尝我的 -我真的尝不出来 |
[50:09] | No, mine’s the best! | 不 我的才最好吃 |
[50:12] | You’ll enjoy this! | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[50:14] | This is not pudding. | 这个不是布丁 |
[50:17] | What is it? | 这是什么鬼 |
[50:19] | This is mine. Yummy, yummy, yummy. | 这是我的布丁 好吃 好吃极了 |
[50:23] | Christmas Conga! | 圣诞节康茄舞 |
[50:25] | Gee, look at the time. I really should be getting back. | 我天 都这个点了 我真的要回去了 |
[50:28] | All right! | 好吧 |
[50:35] | Fruitcake… | 水果糕点 |
[50:37] | No. | 不要 |
[50:44] | Fudge Judge. | 评比法奇软糖 |
[50:49] | – Made it myself. – Yeah? | -这可是我自己做的哦 -是吗 |
[50:51] | – Mine are homemade too. – Okay. | -我的也是自制的 -好吧 |
[50:54] | Put it in. Bring it on! | 都塞我嘴里面 快点继续啊 |
[50:57] | Is that all you got? | 你就只有这些了吗 |
[50:59] | Is that all you got? Come on. | 你们就只剩这些东西吗 放马过来吧 |
[51:07] | Outta the way, slow-mo! | 别挡道 慢乌龟 |
[51:24] | He’s number one in the sack race run! | 他是麻袋赛跑的第一名 |
[51:27] | Number one! I’m number one! | 第一名 我是第一名耶 |
[51:30] | I’m number one! | 我是冠军 |
[51:33] | No child can beat the Grinch! | 没有任何小孩能打败格林奇 |
[51:36] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[51:41] | I beat you. | 我打败你了 |
[51:54] | And now it’s time for the moment we’ve all been waiting for. | 现在到了我们翘首以盼的时刻 |
[51:58] | Yes! My award. | 没错 我的奖励 |
[52:00] | – Write the check. – There’s no check. | -写个支票 -没有支票 |
[52:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[52:04] | Because I really thought I heard someone mention a check. | 因为我真的认为我听到有人提到了支票 |
[52:06] | I said, there’s no check. | 我说了 没有支票 |
[52:07] | And now it’s time for Present Pass It On! | 现在到了互赠礼物环节 |
[52:12] | As always, we start with our Cheermeister. | 按照旧例 从我们的圣诞主角开始 |
[52:23] | A gift of a Christmas shave. | 一个圣诞剃须刀礼物 |
[52:40] | Look at that hack job! | 看看他那个鬼样 |
[52:53] | Yes, yes, yes. Good times! | 好了 好了 好了 玩得愉快 |
[52:56] | Good times. | 真是美好的时光 |
[52:58] | And now, I have a little something | 此刻 我有个小礼物 |
[53:01] | for the love of my life. | 要送给我一生中的挚爱 |
[53:04] | Martha May, | 玛莎·梅 |
[53:08] | please become Mrs. Augustus May Who. | 请你成为奥古斯都夫人 |
[53:19] | Augustus. | 奥古斯都 |
[53:21] | If you agree to be my wife, | 如果你同意成为我的妻子 |
[53:23] | along with a lifetime supply | 你将一生与幸福 |
[53:25] | of happiness, | 相伴 |
[53:26] | you’ll also receive this… | 你还会得到这个 |
[53:31] | It’s a new car! | 一辆新车 |
[53:34] | Generously provided by the taxpayers of Whoville! | 由胡谷镇的纳税人慷慨提供 |
[53:40] | What do you say, Martha? | 玛莎 你内心的想法是什么 |
[53:42] | Ya got 20 seconds on the clock. | 你有20秒钟的时间考虑一下 |
[53:47] | Well, I… | 我 |
[53:53] | These gifts are quite dazzling. | 这些礼物真的让人眼花缭乱 |
[54:05] | Of course they are. | 它们确实挺令人眼花缭乱的 |
[54:09] | That’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? | 那就是圣诞节的意义所在 不是吗 |
[54:11] | That’s what it’s always been about! | 圣诞节一直都是这个样子 |
[54:16] | Gifts! Gifts. | 礼物 礼物 |
[54:19] | Gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts. | 礼物 礼物 礼物 礼物 礼物 |
[54:22] | You wanna know what happens to your gifts? | 你想知道你的礼物怎么了吗 |
[54:24] | They all come to me. In your garbage. | 它们最终都到了我这里 在你的垃圾里 |
[54:28] | You see what I’m saying? In your garbage! | 你们懂我说的什么吗 在你的垃圾里 |
[54:32] | I could hang myself with | 我都可以把我吊死在 |
[54:34] | all the bad Christmas neckties I found at the dump! | 垃圾场里找到的所有坏的圣诞领带上 |
[54:38] | And the avarice. | 而你们的贪婪 |
[54:41] | The avarice never ends! | 你们的贪婪永无止尽 |
[54:45] | “I want golf clubs.” “I want diamonds.” | “我想要高尔夫球杆” “我想要宝石” |
[54:47] | “I want a pony” | “我想要一匹小马” |
[54:47] | “so I can ride it twice, get bored, and sell it to make glue!” | “这样我可以骑几次烦了之后卖掉买胶水” |
[54:51] | Look, I don’t wanna make waves. | 听着 我不想惹事生非 |
[54:53] | But this whole Christmas season | 但是整个圣诞季 |
[54:56] | is stupid, stupid, stupid! | 都愚蠢极了 |
[55:00] | There is, however, one teeny-tiny Christmas tradition | 但是 我发现有一个小小的 |
[55:08] | I find quite meaningful. | 圣诞传统十分有意义 |
[55:18] | Mistletoe. | 就是槲寄生 |
[55:20] | Now, pucker up and kiss it, Whoville! | 现在 胡谷镇的居民们 都撅起嘴吻它吧 |
[55:32] | Somebody’s fabulous! | 某人看起来好极了 |
[55:38] | All right, your turn! Go on! That way! | 好了 有序撤离 走吧 那边 |
[55:48] | – Let’s go! – No! | -我们走 -不要 |
[55:50] | Excuse me, old-timer. | 打扰了 老家伙 |
[55:52] | – Mind if I wet my whistle? – Well… | 介意我拿这来润润喉吗 |
[55:59] | That’s my good stuff! | 那可是我的好酒啊 |
[56:08] | Burn, baby! Burn! | 燃烧吧 宝贝 燃烧吧 |
[56:24] | Oh, the Whomanity! | 人类啊 |
[56:28] | – Let’s go! Come on! – No! Wait! | -快走 快 -不 等等 |
[56:29] | – Do something. – Right! | -快去做点什么 -好 |
[56:39] | Calling all units. Calling all units. | 呼叫所有单位 呼叫所有单位 |
[56:45] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[56:49] | It’s because I’m green, isn’t it? | 是因为我是绿的 是吗 |
[56:56] | Halt! | 停车 |
[56:59] | Evening, folks. Mind if I ride along? | 晚上好 伙计 介意我搭个便车吗 |
[57:02] | You might wanna scooch over. | 你们可能得挪个地儿 |
[57:07] | You did the right thing. | 你做得不错 |
[57:17] | Outta the way! | 让开 |
[57:28] | That’s gonna hurt in the morning. | 在早上的话肯定会疼死了 |
[57:54] | It’s gonna blow! | 要爆炸了 |
[58:14] | You fellas all right? Hey, how about a nice hat? | 你们还好吧 送你个好帽子怎么样 |
[58:18] | Lou? | 卢 |
[58:28] | I’m hurt, Lou. | 我受伤了 卢 |
[58:31] | I’m hurt, and I don’t hurt easily. | 我受伤了 但我是不轻易会受伤的人 |
[58:33] | But you and your family… | 但你和你的家人 |
[58:37] | I’m so… So disappointed. | 我很 很失望 |
[58:42] | Can we just get back to Christmas the way it should be? | 我们能回到圣诞节本来的样子吗 |
[58:48] | Grinch-less? | 没有格林奇的样子 |
[58:50] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[59:00] | I just wanted everybody to be together for Christmas. | 我只是想要大家都在一起庆祝圣诞 |
[59:07] | I quite enjoyed that. I hope I get another invite soon. | 开心极了 希望很快能再收到一次邀请 |
[59:16] | Come on, come on! | 加油 加油 |
[59:18] | Good thing we have a spare. | 还好我们有备用的 |
[59:22] | Suffering snorkelblatz! | 真是令人窒息 |
[59:26] | They’re relentless! | 他们真是翻脸无情 |
[59:33] | Only four hours till Christmas! | 距离圣诞只有四个小时了 |
[59:39] | Yes, the Grinch knew tomorrow | 是的 格林奇知道明天 |
[59:41] | all the Who girls and boys would wake bright and early | 所有的男孩女孩们会一大早起来 |
[59:44] | and rush for their toys. | 冲向他们的玩具 |
[59:46] | And then, oh, the noise! | 然后 天啊 噪音 |
[59:49] | Oh, the noise, noise, noise, noise! | 噪音 噪音 噪音 噪音 噪音 |
[59:54] | They’ll bang on tong-tinglers. | 他们会敲锣打鼓 |
[59:56] | They’ll blow their floo-flounders. | 他们会吹吹打打 |
[59:58] | They’ll crash on jang-jinglers and bounce on boing-bounders! | 他们会玩弹弹鞋和弹弹球 |
[1:00:03] | Then Whos young and old would sit down to a feast, | 然后男女老少都坐下来享受盛宴 |
[1:00:07] | and they’ll feast and they’ll feast. | 他们吃啊吃啊 |
[1:00:10] | And they’ll feast, feast, feast, feast! | 他们就吃啊 吃啊 吃啊 吃啊 |
[1:00:13] | They’ll eat their Who-pudding, | 他们会吃胡布丁 |
[1:00:16] | and rare Who roast beast! | 还有少有的胡式烤野味 |
[1:00:20] | But there’s something I just cannot stand in the least. | 但有些事我是绝对无法忍受的 |
[1:00:24] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:00:26] | I’m speaking in rhyme! | 我居然押韵了 |
[1:00:35] | Blast you Whos! | 去见鬼吧胡们 |
[1:00:42] | And the more the Grinch thought of what Christmas would bring, | 格林奇越想圣诞节会给他带来什么 |
[1:00:47] | the more the Grinch thought… | 格林奇越想要 |
[1:00:49] | I must stop this whole thing. | 我必须阻止这件事发生 |
[1:00:54] | Why, for year after year I’ve put up with it now! | 为什么 年复一年 我已经受够了 |
[1:00:58] | I must stop this Christmas from coming! | 我必须阻止圣诞节到来 |
[1:01:00] | But how? | 但是要怎么做呢 |
[1:01:02] | I mean, in what way? | 我是说 用什么办法 |
[1:01:08] | Well, Christmas is goin’ to the dogs | 圣诞节就要到了 |
[1:01:13] | We’re scarfing down the turkey and the grog | 我们正在狼吞虎咽地吃火鸡和烈酒 |
[1:01:24] | Are you having a holly, jolly Christmas? | 你正在过圣诞节吗 |
[1:01:31] | Wrong-o! | 大错特错 |
[1:01:51] | If you’re not going to help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
[1:01:53] | then you might as well… | 那你也得 |
[1:01:56] | Then he got an idea. An awful idea. | 然后他突然灵光一闪 想出了个坏主意 |
[1:02:01] | The Grinch got a wonderful, | 格林奇有了个极好的 |
[1:02:04] | awful idea. | 坏主意 |
[1:02:06] | I know just what to do. | 我知道怎么做了 |
[1:02:19] | The Grinch laughed in his throat. | 格林奇笑出声来 |
[1:02:23] | And he made a quick Santy Claus hat and a coat. | 他很快就做了一顶圣诞老人帽和一件外套 |
[1:02:28] | And he chuckled and clucked | 然后他为这个伟大的格林奇y恶作剧 |
[1:02:31] | at this great Grinchy trick. | 咯咯地笑着 |
[1:02:34] | With this coat and this hat, | 有了这件外套和这顶帽子 |
[1:02:36] | I’ll look just like St. Nick. | 我看起来就像圣诞老人了 |
[1:02:40] | ♪ You’re a mean one Mr. Grinch ♪ | ♪ 你真卑鄙 格林奇先生 ♪ |
[1:02:44] | ♪ You really are a heel ♪ | ♪ 你真是个卑鄙小人 ♪ |
[1:02:49] | ♪ You’re as cuddly as a cactus and as charming as an eel ♪ | ♪ 你像仙人掌一样可爱 像鳗鱼一样迷人 ♪ |
[1:02:53] | ♪ Mr. Grinch ♪ | ♪ 格林奇先生 ♪ |
[1:02:56] | ♪ You’re a bad banana with a Greasy black peel ♪ | ♪ 你是个坏透了的的坏香蕉 ♪ |
[1:03:07] | ♪ Just face the music You’re a monster ♪ | ♪ 直面歌声吧 你是个怪物 ♪ |
[1:03:11] | ♪ Mr. Grinch Yes, you are ♪ | ♪ 格林奇先生 是的 你是怪物 ♪ |
[1:03:14] | ♪ Your heart’s an empty hole ♪ | ♪ 你的心是一个空洞 ♪ |
[1:03:18] | ♪ Your brain is full of spiders You got garlic in your soul ♪ | ♪ 你的脑子满是蜘蛛 你的灵魂里有大蒜 ♪ |
[1:03:22] | Mr. Grinch | ♪ 格林奇先生 ♪ |
[1:03:26] | I wouldn’t touch you with a | ♪ 我绝对会能离你有多远 ♪ |
[1:03:29] | Thirty-nine and a half-foot pole | ♪ 就离你多远 ♪ |
[1:03:44] | I asked for three-quarters, not five-eighths. | 我要四分之三扳手 不是八分之五扳手 |
[1:03:48] | Stay focused! | 专心点 |
[1:03:56] | You know, if you asked the Who’s Who of Whoville… | 你要知道 如果你问起谁是胡谷镇的坏蛋 |
[1:04:00] | No one would deny it | ♪ 没有人会否认 ♪ |
[1:04:24] | Air bag’s a little slow. | 气囊出来得有点慢 |
[1:04:29] | But that’s what these tests are for! | 但这就是为什么要测试的原因 |
[1:04:32] | You’re a vile one | 你是个坏人 |
[1:04:35] | Mr. Grinch | 格林奇先生 |
[1:04:37] | ♪ You have termites in your smile ♪ | ♪ 你的笑容里有白蚁 ♪ |
[1:04:42] | You have all the tender sweetness Of a seasick crocodile | ♪ 你只有鳄鱼的眼泪 ♪ |
[1:04:46] | ♪ Mr. Grinch ♪ | ♪ 格林奇先生 ♪ |
[1:04:50] | ♪ Given the choice between you I’d take the Seasick crocodile ♪ | ♪ 如果让我选择 我宁愿选鳄鱼 ♪ |
[1:05:18] | Fat boy should be finishing up anytime now. | 胖男孩现在随时都可能完蛋 |
[1:05:23] | Talk about a recluse. | 说到隐士 |
[1:05:25] | He only comes out once a year, | 他每年只出去一次 |
[1:05:27] | and he never catches any flak for it! | 而且他从来没有因此受到任何指责 |
[1:05:31] | Probably lives up there to avoid the taxes. | 可能住在那就是为了逃税吧 |
[1:05:35] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:05:40] | Oopsie. | 糟了 |
[1:05:42] | Forgot about the reindeer. | 忘了驯鹿这码事了 |
[1:05:45] | Did that stop the old Grinch? | 这阻止格林奇的计划了吗 |
[1:05:48] | No. | 没有 |
[1:05:50] | The Grinch simply said… | 格林奇只是说 |
[1:05:53] | If I can’t find a reindeer, | 如果我找不到驯鹿 |
[1:05:56] | I’ll make one instead. | 我就弄一个出来 |
[1:06:04] | Oh, Max! | 马克斯 |
[1:06:10] | 请 勿 打 扰 | |
[1:06:11] | So he called his dog Max, | 所以他唤来他的狗马克斯 |
[1:06:13] | and he took some red thread, | 然后拿了捆红系带 |
[1:06:16] | and tied a big horn on top of his head. | 把一只大角绑在它的脑袋 |
[1:06:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:06:24] | You’re a reindeer. Here’s your motivation. | 你是只驯鹿了 这就是你的目标 |
[1:06:27] | Your name is Rudolph. You’re a freak with a red nose, | 你的名字是Rudolph 是个红鼻子怪物 |
[1:06:30] | and nobody likes you. | 没有人喜欢你 |
[1:06:31] | Then one day, Santa picks you | 然后有一天 圣诞老人选中了你 |
[1:06:32] | and you save Christmas. | 你拯救了圣诞节 |
[1:06:36] | No, forget that part. We’ll improvise. | 算了 忘了刚才的 我们即兴发挥 |
[1:06:38] | Just keep it kinda loosey-goosey. | 放松一点就行 |
[1:06:41] | You hate Christmas! You’re gonna steal it! | 你恨圣诞节 你要把它偷来 |
[1:06:44] | Saving Christmas was a lousy ending. Way too commercial. | 拯救圣诞节当结尾太没意思 太商业化了 |
[1:06:48] | Action! | 开拍 |
[1:06:53] | Brilliant! | 完美 |
[1:06:54] | You reject your own nose | 你拒绝带上你的假鼻子 |
[1:06:56] | because it represents the glitter of commercialism! | 因为它代表着商业主义的闪光点 |
[1:06:59] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 为什么我没想到这点 |
[1:07:01] | Cut, print, check the gate. Moving on. | 咔 完成 关门 出发 |
[1:07:13] | That feels good. | 感觉好爽 |
[1:07:30] | Here goes nothing, hot dog! | 好戏开始了 极限运动员 |
[1:07:30] | 在这里既指狗,又指他自己,一语双关 hot dog:高难度动作表演者,极限运动员 | |
[1:07:53] | This is nuts! | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:07:58] | On Crasher! On Thrasher! | 碾压一切 碾压一切 |
[1:08:00] | On Vomit and Blitzkrieg! | 全速前进 |
[1:08:11] | We’re gonna die! | 我们要死啦 |
[1:08:15] | I’m going to throw up, and then I’m gonna die! | 我要吐了 然后我要死啦 |
[1:08:21] | Mommy, tell it to stop! | 妈咪 让它停下来 |
[1:08:43] | Almost lost my cool there. | 差点就失态了 |
[1:08:51] | All their windows were dark. Quiet snow filled the air. | 所有人都熄灯睡觉了 雪静静地下着 |
[1:08:55] | All the Whos were all dreaming sweet dreams without care, | 当他来到广场上第一户人家 |
[1:09:00] | when he came to the first little house on the square. | 所有胡都毫无戒备地美美睡下 |
[1:09:02] | Welcome to Whoville, Max. | 欢迎来到胡谷镇 马克斯 |
[1:09:12] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[1:09:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:15] | Did you hear something? | 听见了吗 |
[1:09:19] | It’s Santa! | 是圣诞老人 |
[1:09:20] | Go right back to sleep. | 快回去睡觉 |
[1:09:28] | Come on, Max. It’s our first stop. | 来吧 马克斯 这是我们的第一站 |
[1:09:31] | The old Grinchy Claus hissed, | 格林奇·卡洛斯低声说着 |
[1:09:34] | and he climbed to the roof, empty bags in his fist. | 然后他爬上房顶 空空袋子手中拿 |
[1:09:37] | He’d slide down the chimney, a rather tight pinch, | 他要滑下烟囱的话会有点挤 |
[1:09:40] | but if Santa could do it, then so could the Grinch. | 但如果圣诞老人能做到 也难不倒格林奇 |
[1:09:44] | He’s planning | 他准备做出 |
[1:09:44] | a double-twisting interrupted | 转身两周 |
[1:09:45] | forward-flying two-and-a-half, | 接前空翻两周半 |
[1:09:47] | with a combo tuck and pike. | 外接抱膝加屈体 |
[1:09:49] | High degree of difficulty. | 高难度动作 |
[1:09:59] | He got stuck only once, for a moment or two. | 他被卡住了一次 只卡了一小会 |
[1:10:02] | Blasted water weight! Goes right to my hips. | 该死的肥肉 全长到我的屁股上去了 |
[1:10:16] | Then he stuck his head out of the fireplace flue. | 然后他从壁炉里探出头来 |
[1:10:20] | A little more stealth, please. | 请你安静点 |
[1:10:23] | Where the little Who stockings all hung in a row. | 胡的长筒袜都挂成一溜 |
[1:10:25] | – These stockings… – He grinned. | -这些长袜 -他咧嘴笑道 |
[1:10:27] | …are the first thing to go. | 就从这些开始偷 |
[1:10:30] | Okay, fellas. Chow time. | 好了 兄弟们 开工了 |
[1:11:04] | Then he slunk to the icebox. | 然后他溜向冰箱 |
[1:11:07] | Slunk? | 是溜吗 |
[1:11:11] | He eyed the Whos’ feast. | 他盯上了胡的大餐 |
[1:11:14] | He took the Who-pudding. | 他拿走了胡布丁 |
[1:11:16] | He took the roast beast. | 他拿走了烤鸡 |
[1:11:21] | He cleaned out that icebox as quick as a flash. | 他像闪电一样清空了冰箱 |
[1:11:23] | Why, that Grinch, he even took their last can of Who-hash. | 天呐 格林奇甚至拿走了最后一罐胡肉酱 |
[1:11:28] | Then he stuffed all the food up the chimney with glee. | 然后他欢快地把所有食物打包上烟囱 |
[1:11:33] | – And now… – Grinned the Grinch. | -那么现在 -格林奇笑道 |
[1:11:39] | …I’ll stuff up the tree. | 我把树也偷走 |
[1:11:40] | And the Grinch grabbed the tree, and he started to shove, | 正当格林奇抓着圣诞树往外抱 |
[1:11:44] | when he heard a small sound like the coo of a dove. | 他听到了一点声音 像鸽子咕咕叫 |
[1:11:48] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:11:55] | The Grinch had been caught by this tiny Who daughter, | 格林奇被这个小女孩抓了现行 |
[1:11:58] | who’d got out of bed for a cup of cold water. | 谁知这小女孩原本只是起床喝杯水 |
[1:12:01] | Santa Claus? What are you doing with our tree? | 圣诞老人 你在对我们的树干什么 |
[1:12:05] | But, you know, that old Grinch was so smart and so slick, | 你知道的 格林奇又聪明又狡猾 |
[1:12:11] | he thought up a lie, and he thought it up quick. | 一眨眼的功夫就想到了一个谎话 |
[1:12:14] | Why, my sweet little tot. | 为什么呀 我的小宝贝 |
[1:12:18] | The fake Santa Claus lied. | 假圣诞老人撒谎道 |
[1:12:21] | There’s a light on this tree that won’t light on one side. | 树上有一盏灯 但有一边不亮了 |
[1:12:28] | So I’m taking it home to my workshop, my dear. | 所以我把它带回家去修 亲爱的 |
[1:12:37] | I’ll fix it up there, | 我在那修完 |
[1:12:39] | and I’ll bring it back here. | 再把它带回来 |
[1:12:45] | Santa, what’s Christmas really about? | 圣诞老人 圣诞节到底是干嘛的呀 |
[1:12:47] | Vengeance! | 复仇 |
[1:12:51] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[1:12:54] | presents, | 是礼物 |
[1:12:57] | I suppose. | 我猜吧 |
[1:13:02] | I was afraid of that. | 我之前还挺怕圣诞节的 |
[1:13:06] | And his fib fooled the child. | 他的谎话骗过了小女孩 |
[1:13:09] | Then he patted her head, and he got her a drink, | 他拍了拍她的头 给她倒了杯水 |
[1:13:13] | and he sent her to bed. | 然后让她上床睡觉了 |
[1:13:23] | – Santa? – What? | -圣诞老人 -怎么了 |
[1:13:26] | Don’t forget the Grinch. | 别忘了格林奇 |
[1:13:28] | I know he’s mean and hairy and smelly. | 我知道他又卑鄙又臭有又好多毛 |
[1:13:32] | His hands might be cold and clammy. | 他的手可能又冷又黏糊糊的 |
[1:13:36] | But I think he’s actually kind of…sweet. | 但我觉得他还是有点可爱的 |
[1:13:41] | Sweet? | 可爱 |
[1:13:49] | You think he’s sweet? | 你觉得他可爱吗 |
[1:13:52] | Merry Christmas, Santa. | 圣诞快乐 圣诞老人 |
[1:14:01] | And when Cindy Lou went up with her cup… | 当辛蒂·卢拿着杯子上去之后 |
[1:14:04] | Nice kid. | 好孩子 |
[1:14:06] | Bad judge of character. | 可惜看人不准 |
[1:14:10] | …he went to the chimney and stuffed the tree up. | 他冲向烟囱 把树也捅了上去 |
[1:14:21] | And the last thing he took was the log for their fire. | 他最后还把他们生火的木头偷走了 |
[1:14:24] | On their walls he left nothing but some hooks and some wire. | 除了一些挂钩和绳子 墙上什么都没了 |
[1:14:29] | And the one speck of food that he’d left in the house, | 他留下来的一点点食物 |
[1:14:32] | was a crumb that was even too small for a mouse. | 都不够老鼠填饱肚 |
[1:14:38] | Then he slithered and slunk, with a smile most unpleasant, | 他像蛇一样潜行着 脸上的笑容让人讨厌 |
[1:14:42] | around each Who home, and he took every present. | 让每个人房子里的所有礼物全都不见 |
[1:14:57] | Clearance sale. Everything must go. | 清仓大甩卖 一件不留 |
[1:15:13] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[1:15:51] | Martha, | 玛莎 |
[1:15:52] | have you ever kissed a man who lost his tonsils twice? | 你亲过割了两个扁桃体的男人吗 |
[1:15:58] | No, silly. | 没有 傻瓜 |
[1:16:03] | But it’s an experience that I’ve always longed for. | 我一直渴望体验一把呢 |
[1:16:07] | Kiss me, you fool. | 亲我 你个傻瓜 |
[1:17:32] | What are you laughing at, | 你笑什么 |
[1:17:35] | Rudolph? | 鲁道夫 |
[1:17:38] | It’s all you, Maxie! | 全靠你了 马克斯 |
[1:17:40] | Three thousand feet up, up the side of Mt. Crumpit, | 爬着松饼山的千米高坡 |
[1:17:43] | he rode with his load to the tiptop to dump it. | 他大包小包地去山顶扔货 |
[1:17:57] | We did it! | 我们成功啦 |
[1:18:06] | We did it! We did it! | 我们成功啦 我们成功啦 |
[1:18:08] | That wasn’t so bad, was it, Max? | 很轻松啊 是不是 马克斯 |
[1:18:14] | They’ll be waking up now. | 他们要醒来了 |
[1:18:18] | And I know just what they’ll do. | 我知道他们要干什么 |
[1:18:23] | All those Whos, | 所有胡们 |
[1:18:25] | down in Whoville, | 在底下的胡谷镇 |
[1:18:27] | will all cry… | 都会哭 |
[1:18:47] | What an embarrassment! I’ve been robbed! | 真尴尬 连我都被抢了 |
[1:19:20] | Mayor May Who? Oh, dear. | 梅镇长 天哪 |
[1:19:29] | Well, I wonder who could’ve done this. | 我好奇谁会干出这种事 |
[1:19:35] | Tell you people one thing. | 告诉你们一件事 |
[1:19:37] | Invite the Grinch, | 邀请格林奇来 |
[1:19:39] | destroy Christmas. | 毁了圣诞节 |
[1:19:41] | Invite the Grinch, destroy Christmas! | 邀请格林奇来 毁了圣诞节 |
[1:19:49] | But did anyone listen to me? | 有人听我说话吗 |
[1:19:52] | – I did. – No! | -我听了 -不 |
[1:19:54] | You choose to listen to a little | 你们反倒去相信 |
[1:19:58] | not-to-be-taken-seriously girl, | 一个搞不清状况的小女孩 |
[1:20:03] | who hasn’t even grown into her nose yet. | 她的鼻子还没长成呢 |
[1:20:07] | Cindy, I hope you’re very proud of what you’ve done. | 辛蒂 我希望你为所做的事感到自豪 |
[1:20:21] | If she isn’t, I am. | 她没有的话 我有 |
[1:20:25] | I’m glad he took our presents. | 我很开心他拿走了我们的礼物 |
[1:20:29] | – What? – I… | -什么 -我 |
[1:20:32] | Well, I’m glad. | 我很开心 |
[1:20:35] | He’s glad. You’re glad. | 他很开心 你很开心 |
[1:20:37] | You’re glad everything is gone. | 所有东西都没了你也开心 |
[1:20:41] | You’re glad that the Grinch | 格林奇把圣诞节 |
[1:20:43] | virtually wrecked… | 破坏了 |
[1:20:45] | No, no, no, no, not wrecked, pulverized Christmas. | 不不不不 摧毁了圣诞节你也开心 |
[1:20:47] | Is that what I’m hearing from you, Lou? | 你是这个意思吗 卢 |
[1:20:50] | You can’t hurt Christmas, Mr. Mayor, | 你不能毁了圣诞节 镇长先生 |
[1:20:52] | because it isn’t about the gifts or the contests | 因为礼物 比赛还有彩灯 |
[1:20:55] | or the fancy lights. | 都不是重点 |
[1:20:57] | That’s what Cindy’s been trying to tell everyone. | 这是辛蒂想要告诉大家的 |
[1:21:00] | And me. She’s been trying to tell me. | 还有我 她也想告诉我 |
[1:21:03] | What is wrong with you? This is a child. | 你有什么毛病 这是个小孩 |
[1:21:07] | She’s my child. | 她是我的小孩 |
[1:21:09] | And she happens to be right, by the way. | 顺便一提她说的是对的 |
[1:21:20] | I don’t need anything more | 过圣诞节我不需要其他的 |
[1:21:22] | for Christmas than this right here, my family. | 我需要的就在这 我的家人 |
[1:21:28] | Merry Christmas, everybody! | 圣诞快乐 各位 |
[1:21:33] | Merry Christmas you hunk of burnin’ Who! | 圣诞快乐 你这个撩人的胡 |
[1:21:44] | Oh, give me a break. | 拉倒吧 |
[1:21:59] | 丢进垃圾桶 送去松饼山 | |
[1:22:07] | Mr. Grinch? | 格林奇先生 |
[1:22:12] | Now for the final note in my symphony | 现在到我交响乐的最后一个和声了 |
[1:22:15] | of downright nasty not-niceness! | 简直就是纯粹的不友好 |
[1:22:18] | The crescendo of my odious opus! | 我邪恶乐章的最高潮 |
[1:22:21] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:22:27] | Oh, the wailing and the gnashing of teeth. | 所有的哭号和切齿 |
[1:22:31] | The bellowing of the bitterly bummed out! | 所有的咆哮和沮丧 |
[1:22:35] | It’ll be like music to my ears! | 对我都是动听的音乐 |
[1:22:44] | ♪ Welcome, Christmas come this way♪ | ♪ 欢迎圣诞节的到来 ♪ |
[1:22:47] | Then the Grinch heard a sound rising over the snow. | 然后格林奇听到了从雪地传来的声音 |
[1:22:51] | It started in low, then it started to grow. | 开始声音很低 然后逐渐响起来 |
[1:22:58] | But the sound wasn’t sad. | 但是听上去不伤心 |
[1:23:01] | Why, this sounded merry. | 怎么听上去很开心 |
[1:23:04] | But it was merry. Very. | 但的确开心 很开心 |
[1:23:08] | Every Who down in Whoville, the tall and the small, | 胡谷镇里大大小小的胡 |
[1:23:12] | were singing without any presents at all. | 没有礼物也在唱歌 |
[1:23:22] | He hadn’t stopped Christmas from coming. It came. | 他没有阻止圣诞节的到来 它还是来了 |
[1:23:26] | Somehow or other, it came just the same! | 怎么搞的 它怎么还是来了 |
[1:23:33] | Mr. Grinch? | 格林奇先生 |
[1:23:37] | And the Grinch, with his Grinch feet ice-cold in the snow, | 而格林奇 他的格林奇脚站在冰雪之中 |
[1:23:41] | stood puzzling and puzzling. | 站在那琢磨呀琢磨 |
[1:23:44] | How could it be so? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:23:47] | It came without ribbons! | 明明没有花丝带 |
[1:23:49] | It came without tags! | 明明没有标贴 |
[1:23:51] | It came without packages, boxes or bags! | 明明没有了大盒小盒大包小包 |
[1:23:58] | And he puzzled and puzzled, | 他琢磨呀琢磨 |
[1:24:01] | till his puzzler was sore. | 还是百思不得其解 |
[1:24:06] | Then the Grinch thought of something | 然后格林奇想到了什么 |
[1:24:10] | he hadn’t before. | 他以前从未想到过的 |
[1:24:12] | Maybe Christmas… | 也许圣诞节 |
[1:24:15] | He thought. | 他想 |
[1:24:20] | …doesn’t come from a store. | 和商店的礼物没有关系 |
[1:24:27] | Maybe Christmas, | 也许圣诞节 |
[1:24:30] | perhaps, | 可能 |
[1:24:37] | means a little bit more. | 有更深的含义 |
[1:25:11] | Max! | 马克斯 |
[1:25:13] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[1:25:16] | I’m | 我 |
[1:25:18] | feeling! | 有感觉了 |
[1:25:26] | And what happened then… | 接下来发生了什么呢 |
[1:25:28] | Well, in Whoville they say | 据胡谷镇的人说 |
[1:25:31] | that the Grinch’s small heart, | 格林奇的小心脏 |
[1:25:34] | grew three sizes that day. | 那天变成了原来的三倍大 |
[1:26:09] | What’s happening to me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[1:26:36] | I’m all | 我 |
[1:26:39] | toasty inside. | 心里暖烘烘的 |
[1:26:48] | And I’m leaking. | 而且我流眼泪了 |
[1:26:53] | Max Oh, Max. | |
[1:26:58] | I love ya! | 我爱你 |
[1:27:08] | All right, that’s enough. Knock it off. Beat it! | 好了 够了 别舔了 走开 |
[1:27:12] | Get out of here! One step at a time. | 走开 一步一步来 |
[1:27:24] | Oh, no. The sleigh. The presents. | 不好 雪橇 还有那些礼物 |
[1:27:27] | They’ll be destroyed! And I care! | 它们会摔坏的 而且我现在很在乎它们 |
[1:27:30] | What is the deal? | 就算掉下来又有什么大不了的 |
[1:27:34] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:27:37] | This can’t happen. | 不能让它们掉下来 |
[1:27:38] | It shouldn’t! It couldn’t! It mustn’t! It wouldn’t! | 绝对不行 不能让它们掉下来 不可以 |
[1:27:42] | Not now, not then, not ever again! | 现在不能 将来也不能 永远都不能 |
[1:27:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:46] | Oh, well. | 要不还是算了吧 |
[1:28:48] | It’s just toys, right? | 反正不过是些玩具而已 对吧 |
[1:28:51] | Hi, Mr. Grinch. | 你好 格林奇先生 |
[1:28:55] | Cindy Lou! | 辛蒂·卢 |
[1:28:57] | What are you doing up there? | 你在那上面干什么 |
[1:29:00] | I came to see you. | 我是专程来看你的 |
[1:29:02] | No one should be alone on Christmas. | 圣诞节不能一个人过 |
[1:29:21] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:53] | I got ya, Cindy Lou! | 我托住你了 辛蒂·卢 |
[1:29:56] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[1:30:39] | Spread eagle! Nailed it! | 分腿跳 着地 |
[1:30:59] | – Are you all right? – Are you kidding? | -你还好吧 -开什么玩笑 |
[1:31:03] | The sun is bright and the powder’s bitching! | 阳光明媚 雪花飘飞 |
[1:31:05] | Now scoot over! It’s my turn to drive! | 现在挪到那边去 轮到我驾雪橇了 |
[1:31:15] | I’d better slow this puppy down! | 我得让这只狗减速 |
[1:31:21] | We’re gonna crash! | 我们快要撞到那棵树了 |
[1:31:23] | Now you listen to me, young lady! | 听我说 小姑娘 |
[1:31:25] | Even if we’re horribly mangled, | 即使我们被撞的稀巴烂 |
[1:31:28] | there’ll be no sad faces on Christmas. | 也不许在圣诞节愁眉苦脸的 |
[1:31:43] | – What is it? – Help! | -那是什么 -救命啊 |
[1:31:45] | – Cindy! – Grinch? | -辛蒂 -格林奇 |
[1:31:49] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[1:31:55] | Oh, Martha, grab an end. | 玛莎 抓着那头 |
[1:31:56] | By the way, these lights match your outfit perfectly. | 顺便说一下 这些灯和你的衣服特别搭 |
[1:32:02] | This could be a little more difficult to negotiate. | 这下麻烦大了 |
[1:32:04] | Heads up, Whoville! | 当心 胡谷镇 |
[1:32:07] | Hurry! Here he comes! | 快 他们已经来了 |
[1:32:10] | Outta the way! I have no insurance! | 快闪开 我没有买保险的 |
[1:32:24] | Run for your lives! Watch out, I can’t stop! | 快跑 不然就没命了 当心 我停不下来 |
[1:32:29] | – Daddy, move! – Dad, move it! | -爸爸 快走开 -爸爸 快走 |
[1:32:42] | Thanks for the help, Lou. | 谢谢你的帮助 卢先生 |
[1:32:44] | – Hi, Daddy! – Hi, Cindy, honey. | -你好 老爸 -你好 辛蒂 宝贝 |
[1:32:46] | Merry Christmas, one and all! | 大家圣诞快乐 |
[1:32:50] | Cindy! | 辛蒂 |
[1:32:53] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[1:32:55] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:32:58] | Cindy! | 辛蒂 |
[1:33:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:33:05] | What do we have here? | 看看这是谁 |
[1:33:08] | You got me, Officer! | 你逮到我了 警官 |
[1:33:11] | I did it! | 是我干的 |
[1:33:13] | I’m the Grinch that stole Christmas. | 我就是偷走圣诞节的格林奇 |
[1:33:17] | And I’m…sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:33:25] | Aren’t you gonna cuff me? | 你不打算把我铐起来吗 |
[1:33:27] | Put me in a choke hold? Blind me with pepper spray? | 不来一记锁喉 不用胡椒喷雾剂把我弄瞎 |
[1:33:30] | You heard him, Officer. He admitted it. | 你听到他的话了警官 他承认了 |
[1:33:33] | I’d go with the pepper spray. | 要是我就用胡椒喷雾剂喷他 |
[1:33:35] | Yes, I heard him, all right. | 是的 我听到他说的了 |
[1:33:38] | He said he was sorry. | 他说他很抱歉 |
[1:33:42] | Besides, it looks like everything is all here | 另外 看起来所有的礼物都在这 |
[1:33:45] | and accounted for. | 完好无损 |
[1:33:46] | Help me out here, people. Martha? | 大家帮帮我 玛莎 |
[1:33:49] | Merry Christmas, Augustus May Who! | 圣诞快乐 奥古斯都·梅 |
[1:33:53] | I’m afraid I do have something for you. | 我想我有东西要给你 |
[1:34:08] | Your ring back. | 把你的戒指拿回去 |
[1:34:10] | Sorry, but my heart belongs to someone else. | 对不起 但是我另有所属 |
[1:34:32] | No hard feelings? | 别生气 |
[1:34:41] | Cheer up, dude. It’s Christmas. | 高兴起来 老兄 今天是圣诞节 |
[1:34:57] | Merry Christmas, Mr. Grinch. | 圣诞快乐 格林奇先生 |
[1:35:04] | Your cheek’s so… | 你的脸颊 |
[1:35:06] | I know. Hairy? | 我知道 毛茸茸的 |
[1:35:10] | – No. – Greasy? | -不是 -油油的 |
[1:35:13] | Stinky? Do I have a zit? | 臭臭的 我脸上长痘痘了 |
[1:35:15] | No. | 不是 |
[1:35:18] | Warm. | 你的脸是温热的 |
[1:35:26] | ♪ Fah who Foraze ♪ | ♪ 圣诞好呀 ♪ |
[1:35:29] | ♪ Dah who Doraze ♪ | ♪ 圣诞好呀 ♪ |
[1:35:32] | ♪ Welcome Christmas. Come this way ♪ | ♪ 欢迎圣诞 这边请 ♪ |
[1:35:36] | ♪ Fah who Foraze ♪ | ♪ 我们唱歌 ♪ |
[1:35:39] | ♪ Dah who Doraze ♪ | ♪ 我们跳舞 ♪ |
[1:35:41] | ♪ Welcome, Christmas, Christmas Day ♪ | ♪ 欢迎圣诞 欢迎圣诞 ♪ |
[1:35:46] | ♪ Welcome, welcome, Fah who Ramus ♪ | ♪ 欢迎圣诞 欢迎圣诞 ♪ |
[1:35:51] | ♪ Welcome, welcome, Dah who Damus ♪ | ♪ 欢迎圣诞 欢迎圣诞 ♪ |
[1:35:56] | ♪ Christmas Day is in our grasp ♪ | ♪ 圣诞节就在我们手中 ♪ |
[1:36:01] | ♪ So long as we have hands to clasp ♪ | ♪ 只要我们手牵着手 ♪ |
[1:36:06] | ♪ Fah who Ray Moo ♪ | ♪ 我们唱歌 ♪ |
[1:36:09] | ♪ Yah who Hee Haw ♪ | ♪ 我们跳舞 ♪ |
[1:36:11] | ♪ Welcome, Christmas ♪ | ♪ 迎接圣诞 ♪ |
[1:36:14] | ♪ Bring your Cheer Cheer ♪ | ♪ 带来欢笑 ♪ |
[1:36:16] | ♪ Fah who Foraze ♪ | ♪ 我们唱歌 ♪ |
[1:36:19] | ♪ Yah who Doraze ♪ | ♪ 我们跳舞 ♪ |
[1:36:21] | ♪ Welcome, all Whos Far ♪ | ♪ 欢迎所有远道而来的朋友 ♪ |
[1:36:26] | ♪ And ♪ | ♪ 欢迎所有 ♪ |
[1:36:29] | ♪ Near ♪ | ♪ 近在身边的朋友 ♪ |
[1:36:33] | So he brought back the toys and the food for the feast. | 所以他把圣诞夜的玩具和食物都带了回来 |
[1:36:37] | And he, he himself, the Grinch, carved the roast beast. | 而且格林奇亲自切开了烤肉 |
[1:36:58] | There’s nothing like the holidays. | 没有比过节更棒的了 |
[1:37:00] | – Who wants the gizzard? – I do! | -谁要吃这些胗 -我吃 |
[1:37:03] | Too late! That’ll be mine. | 太晚了 它们是我的了 |
[1:37:05] | ♪ Where are you, Christmas ♪ | ♪ 圣诞 你在哪儿 ♪ |
[1:37:09] | ♪ I think I’ve found you ♪ | ♪ 我想我已经找到你了 ♪ |
[1:37:13] | ♪ This time I’ll make you stay ♪ | ♪ 这一次我会让你留下 ♪ |
[1:37:20] | ♪ All will be singing ♪ | ♪ 所有人都会放声歌唱 ♪ |
[1:37:24] | ♪ Bells will be ringing ♪ | ♪ 钟声将会响起 ♪ |
[1:37:27] | ♪ Now and forever ♪ | ♪ 从现在直到永远 ♪ |
[1:37:31] | ♪ Christmas Day ♪ | ♪ 圣诞节 ♪ |
[1:38:01] | ♪ Where are you, Christmas ♪ | ♪ 圣诞 你在哪儿 ♪ |
[1:38:06] | ♪ Why can’t I find you ♪ | ♪ 为什么我找不到你 ♪ |
[1:38:10] | ♪ Why have you gone away ♪ | ♪ 你为什么要离开 ♪ |
[1:38:18] | ♪ Where is the laughter you used to bring me ♪ | ♪ 你曾带给我的欢笑也不知去了哪儿 ♪ |
[1:38:27] | ♪ Why can’t I hear music play ♪ | ♪ 为什么我耳畔也不再有音乐响起 ♪ |
[1:38:36] | ♪ My world is changing ♪ | ♪ 我的世界正在改变 ♪ |
[1:38:41] | ♪ I’m rearranging ♪ | ♪ 我也在重新安排我的生活 ♪ |
[1:38:45] | ♪ Does that mean Christmas Changes too ♪ | ♪ 那是否意味着圣诞也在一起改变 ♪ |
[1:39:02] | ♪ Where are you, Christmas ♪ | ♪ 圣诞 你在哪儿 ♪ |
[1:39:07] | ♪ Do you remember ♪ | ♪ 你是否还记得 ♪ |
[1:39:11] | ♪ The one you used to know ♪ | ♪ 曾经熟悉的那个人 ♪ |
[1:39:20] | ♪ I’m not the same one ♪ | ♪ 但我已和从前不一样了 ♪ |
[1:39:24] | ♪ See what the time’s done ♪ | ♪ 看看时间都对我做了些什么 ♪ |
[1:39:29] | ♪ Is that why you have Let me go ♪ | ♪ 这就是你放我走的原因吗 ♪ |
[1:39:42] | ♪ Christmas is here ♪ | ♪ 圣诞来了 ♪ |
[1:39:45] | ♪ Everywhere ♪ | ♪ 无处不在 ♪ |
[1:39:50] | ♪ Christmas is here ♪ | ♪ 圣诞来了 ♪ |
[1:39:54] | ♪ If you care ♪ | ♪ 如果你在意 ♪ |
[1:40:00] | ♪ If there is love In your heart and your mind ♪ | ♪ 如果你还心中还有爱 ♪ |
[1:40:07] | ♪ You will feel like Christmas all the time ♪ | ♪ 你就永远能感受到圣诞的温暖美好 ♪ |
[1:40:17] | ♪ I feel you, Christmas ♪ | ♪ 我感受到你了 圣诞 ♪ |
[1:40:21] | ♪ I know I’ve found you ♪ | ♪ 我知道我已经找到你了 ♪ |
[1:40:25] | ♪ You never fade away ♪ | ♪ 你从未从我身旁消逝 ♪ |
[1:40:34] | ♪ The joy of Christmas ♪ | ♪ 圣诞带来的快乐 ♪ |
[1:40:38] | ♪ Stays here in silence ♪ | ♪ 一直默默地在我们周围 ♪ |
[1:40:43] | ♪ Fills each and every heart With love ♪ | ♪ 用爱填满每一颗心 ♪ |
[1:41:08] | ♪ They’re makin’ noise ♪ | ♪ 他们一片喧闹 ♪ |
[1:41:10] | ♪ Noise, noise, noise ♪ | ♪ 喧闹 喧闹 喧闹 ♪ |
[1:41:14] | ♪ How I hate their happy noise ♪ | ♪ 我多么讨厌听到他们快活的喧闹声 ♪ |
[1:41:19] | ♪ There’s only one thing I hate more ♪ | ♪ 还有一件事我更加讨厌 ♪ |
[1:41:22] | ♪ Come to think of it ♪ | ♪ 想想看 ♪ |
[1:41:25] | ♪ And that’s the people who keep ♪ | ♪ 就是那些人不停地 ♪ |
[1:41:28] | ♪ Makin’ it ♪ | ♪ 在筹备 ♪ |
[1:41:30] | ♪ Feast, feast, feast, feast ♪ | ♪ 节日的盛宴 ♪ |
[1:41:35] | ♪ They’ll have more than anyone could ever eat ♪ | ♪ 他们会吃的比任何人都多 ♪ |
[1:41:41] | ♪ Me, I’m stuck here with my ♪ | ♪ 而我呢 我被困在这里 ♪ |
[1:41:43] | ♪ Cream of wheat ♪ | ♪ 和我的麦片一起 ♪ |
[1:41:46] | ♪ There’s no one here to feast with me ♪ | ♪ 没有人到这来和我一起共飨盛宴 ♪ |
[1:41:51] | ♪ On this lonely Christmas Eve ♪ | ♪ 在这个孤独的平安夜 ♪ |
[1:41:56] | ♪ Don’t they know I’m up here all alone ♪ | ♪ 他们难道不知道我一个人在上面 ♪ |
[1:42:02] | ♪ In my cave up in the hills ♪ | ♪ 困在我的小山洞中 ♪ |
[1:42:07] | ♪ How I wish that this would go away ♪ | ♪ 我多么希望这一切快点过去 ♪ |
[1:42:10] | ♪ This dreadful holiday ♪ | ♪ 这糟糕的节日 ♪ |
[1:42:13] | ♪ That they call Christmas Day ♪ | ♪ 他们称为圣诞节的这天 ♪ |
[1:42:20] | ♪ It’s a lonely Christmas Eve ♪ | ♪ 真是个孤独的平安夜 ♪ |
[1:42:35] | ♪ The streets are filled with Christmas cheer ♪ | ♪ 大街上洋溢着圣诞节的欢乐气氛 ♪ |
[1:42:39] | ♪ At least it’s only once a year ♪ | ♪ 至少圣诞节每年只有一次 ♪ |
[1:42:43] | ♪ Perfect parcels tied with perfect bows ♪ | ♪ 完美的包装盒上系着完美的蝴蝶结 ♪ |
[1:42:47] | ♪ And carols ringing in my ear ♪ | ♪ 圣诞颂歌在我耳边不断响起 ♪ |
[1:42:51] | ♪ Bundled up against the cold ♪ | ♪ 歌声包裹着抵御严寒 ♪ |
[1:42:55] | ♪ Lines wherever gifts are sold ♪ | ♪ 不论卖出的是哪种礼物 ♪ |
[1:42:59] | ♪ Each shop window displays a Christmas scene ♪ | ♪ 所有的商店橱窗都装扮成圣诞景象 ♪ |
[1:43:03] | ♪ For everybody young and old ♪ | ♪ 为了每一个年少或者年长的人们 ♪ |
[1:43:07] | ♪ Icicles on eaves troughs and tinsel on the tree ♪ | ♪ 屋檐结满冰柱 树枝挂满金箔 ♪ |
[1:43:10] | ♪ But it’s a green Christmas for me ♪ | ♪ 但对我来说 这只是个绿色的圣诞节 ♪ |
[1:43:17] | ♪ Couples skating on the pond ♪ | ♪ 情侣们在池塘上滑冰 ♪ |
[1:43:21] | ♪ Makin’ angels on the lawn ♪ | ♪ 在草坪上扮演小天使 ♪ |
[1:43:25] | ♪ Five red mittens drying on the rack ♪ | ♪ 架子上晾着五只红手套 ♪ |
[1:43:29] | ♪ And needle-shedding Tannenbaum ♪ | ♪ 针叶圣诞树 ♪ |
[1:43:33] | ♪ Red bows on the railings and snowflakes on the ground ♪ | ♪ 红色蝴蝶结装点栏杆 雪花铺满地面 ♪ |
[1:43:36] | ♪ But it’s a green Christmas in this town ♪ | ♪ 但这个小镇只有绿色的圣诞节 ♪ |
[1:43:43] | ♪ Green ♪ | ♪ 绿色的 ♪ |
[1:43:45] | ♪ ‘Cause of everything I miss ♪ | ♪ 因为我错过的这一切 ♪ |
[1:43:48] | ♪ All this mistletoe No kiss ♪ | ♪ 得不到亲吻的这些懈寄生 ♪ |
[1:43:52] | ♪ And with every Christmas wish ♪ | ♪ 我所有的圣诞愿望 ♪ |
[1:43:56] | ♪ There would be no greater gift ♪ | ♪ 就是得到一个吻 ♪ |
[1:44:00] | ♪ Than to have this envy lift ♪ | ♪ 没有比这更好的礼物了 ♪ |
[1:44:15] | ♪ Carolers are at my door ♪ | ♪ 唱圣诞颂歌的人就在我门口 ♪ |
[1:44:19] | ♪ Don’t wanna hear them anymore ♪ | ♪ 我已经不想听到他们的声音了 ♪ |
[1:44:23] | ♪ Stockings on the mantel The snow’s here every day ♪ | ♪ 壁炉上的袜子每天都落满了雪 ♪ |
[1:44:26] | ♪ But it’s a green Christmas anyway ♪ | ♪ 但不管怎样 这都是个绿色的圣诞节 ♪ |
[1:44:31] | ♪ Red nose on the reindeer Tinsel on the tree ♪ | ♪ 驯鹿有红红的鼻子 树上挂满金箔 ♪ |
[1:44:34] | ♪ But it’s a green Christmas for me ♪ | ♪ 但对我来说 还是个绿色的圣诞节 ♪ |