Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

House of Wax(恐怖蜡像馆)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on House of Wax(恐怖蜡像馆)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:恐怖蜡像馆
英文名称:House of Wax
年代:2005

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:53] You are being such a good boy. 你真是个乖孩子
[01:55] Would you like some more cereal, sweetheart? Here you go. 小乖乖 想吃谷类早餐吗?
[02:01] He’s really being a monster again today. 他今天又在大吵大闹
[02:05] Trudy, goddamn it, help me. 杜蒂 拜托帮帮忙
[02:07] Can’t you be more careful? 把他管好行不行?
[02:09] I’m doing the best I can. He’s out of control. 我已经尽力了 他像个疯子
[02:14] Sit still. Stop it! ! 坐好 别闹了
[02:17] Please hold him. 把他抓住
[02:18] Don’t do that. Stop kicking! ! 住手 别乱踢
[02:21] Why can’t you be more like your brother? 你怎么不像你弟弟那么乖?
[02:27] Be quiet! ! 安静
[02:30] Shut up! ! 闭嘴
[02:58] 片名:恐怖蜡像馆
[03:15] (现今)
[03:30] There’s a place in Tribeca for 3000. 翠贝卡区有间公寓租金三千
[03:33] That’s too expensive. The money I saved up won’t cover two months’ rent. 还是太贵了 我存的钱只够付两个月租金
[03:37] I’m gonna have to work every second I’m not in class until graduation. 我下了课都得去打工才能毕业
[03:41] – Carly, don’t even think about not going. – I’m not. – 卡莉 你一定要去 – 我会去啦
[03:44] Good. Because you know how proud I am of you. 那就好 我真是以你为荣
[03:46] – It’s just an internship. – At InStyle magazine. – 我只是当工读生 – 那是《时尚潮流》杂志耶
[03:49] Or would you rather stay at the Waffle House as a waitress forever? 你想一辈子在餐馆当女侍吗?
[03:53] – No, thanks. – Yeah. – 当然不想啰 – 对啊
[03:55] (《时尚潮流》)
[03:57] – Hey, babe. – Hi. – 宝贝 – 嗨
[03:58] Sorry, there were these two drunk rednecks wrestling in the bathroom. 抱歉 两个乡巴佬在厕所干架
[04:02] – Really? – There’s no rednecks in New York. – 真的假的? – 纽约才没有乡巴佬
[04:06] No. There’s not. 是没有
[04:10] I’m gonna go see what Blake’s doing. 我去看布雷在干嘛
[04:12] He seems to like that car more than me nowadays. 他爱那辆车比爱我更多
[04:20] Now that we have a second… And I’m not trying to make this a big deal. 咱们终于独处了 我不是要找碴
[04:23] You know I want to have a good time on our road trip this weekend. 这周末我也想玩得很开心
[04:27] But why on earth did your brother have to come with us? 不过你哥干嘛一定要跟来?
[04:29] You said your parents weren’t gonna post his bail anymore. 你不是说你爸妈不保释他吗?
[04:32] They didn’t. Blake did. He invited him. 没有呀 是布雷把他保释出来 他请他一起来
[04:35] I guess Nick makes him feel more badass, I don’t know. 我猜他觉得尼克很酷吧
[04:39] (巴顿鲁治市体育馆)
[04:44] – Blake. – What up, Paige? – 布雷 – 干嘛 佩姬?
[04:48] Blake. 布雷
[04:58] Fine. 算了
[05:00] Baby, come back here. 宝贝 回来
[05:02] You know it ain’t like that. 我不是不理你啦
[05:04] I was messing with the GPS, and I saw a shortcut. 我只是在查全球定位系统
[05:07] I think it’ll save us an hour. 有条小路能省一小时车程哦
[05:09] So we can spend more time…. 咱们可以有更多时间…
[05:14] Okay? 好吗?
[05:20] How you doing? Hello. 你好吗?
[05:24] – What’s up, crow man? – Get a job. – 你好吗 无赖? – 去找份工作吧
[05:25] That’s nice. Yeah. 真无聊
[05:27] Here you go. 拿去
[05:34] So, what do you think, guys? Gonna be a sweet game tomorrow, huh? 你觉得怎样? 咱们的球队一定会赢
[05:39] Yeah. 是啊
[05:42] – Dalton, please don’t film me. – What? – 道顿 别拍我啦 – 什么?
[05:45] – I’m not filming now. – The red light’s on. – 我只是打开 又没在拍 – 红灯有亮啊
[05:47] Put the camera down. She doesn’t like having people up in her face. 把摄影机放下来 她不喜欢被别人拍
[05:50] – She folds under pressure. – You got something to say to me? – 她很容易紧张 – 尼克 你有话跟我说吗?
[05:53] No, I think you’ve already spoken enough for the both of us, don’t you? 没 你已经把我害得够惨了
[06:00] You guys are lame. I’m out of here. See you. 猪头们 我要闪了 拜了
[06:19] Dalton, put down that damn camera. 道顿 别拍了啦 拜托
[06:22] God. 真是的
[06:38] Record crowds are expected for college football’s biggest game of the year… 今年球赛的观众人数将破记录
[06:41] – …as Louisiana and Florida…. – lt’ s gonna be packed tomorrow. – 路易斯安那州跟佛州… – 明天一定会挤满人
[06:45] Speaking of packed, my legs are killing me back here, man. 拜托 我才惨咧 我挤在后面脚都麻了
[06:48] Don’t worry, man, it’s not Wade’s fault his little Hot Wheels car only fits two. 韦德的超炫跑车只能坐两个人
[06:53] It’s more like a “shot wheels” car, isn’t it? 其实是超烂跑车 对吧?
[06:55] What did you do, go to the barber shop and ask for a He-Man haircut? 韦德 你在哪里剪的逊发型?
[07:00] Shut up, Dalton. 给我闭嘴 道顿
[07:04] Dude. 老兄
[07:06] You hurt me. 很痛耶
[07:10] – What the hell is this? – Oh, man. – 搞什么东东? – 真是的
[07:14] – This sucks. – So much for his nice little shortcut. – 讨厌 – 抄小路的点子逊毙了
[07:28] I hope he’s not gonna get us lost. 他最好不要害我们迷路
[07:30] – Yeah, right. – Yeah. – 没错 – 没错
[07:36] Damn! Yo, yo, wake up. Wake up. 喂 醒醒
[07:40] Oh, my God. 不是吧
[07:42] Look at her. Look at her! ! 她在吸他的小弟弟
[07:43] – You’re caught on tape. – Hello! ! – 你被偷拍到了 – 喂!
[07:45] Oh, my God! What are they doing? 我的天啊 他们在干嘛?
[07:48] – ls she flossing herself with that thing? – What are you doing? – 她在用那话儿剔牙吗? – 在干嘛啦?
[07:52] – Look at his face. – She’s calling me. – 看看他的脸 – 她打手机给我
[07:54] – He’s blushing. – You are so busted. – 她在脸红 – 你被逮到了
[07:56] – Lip balm. I dropped my stupid lip balm. – She dropped her lip balm. – 我在捡我的护唇膏啦 – 她在捡护唇膏
[07:59] – Yeah. – Yeah, right. – 是啊 – 才怪
[08:01] You dropped your lip balm. 护唇膏掉了才有鬼呢
[08:05] – So, what’s up? – It’s getting late. – 怎么样? – 很晚了
[08:06] – What do you wanna do? – Keep going, we don’t even have tickets. – 你想怎样? – 继续开车呀 门票都没买到
[08:10] There’s gonna be a million scalpers there. 拜托 一定有人卖黄牛票
[08:12] If we keep driving, there’s no way I’ll stay up for the game. 不停下来休息 我肯定会累毙
[08:15] Why don’t we just camp out? We’re close enough. 不如去露营 反正快到了
[08:17] Yeah, let’s just pull over here. Come on. We’ll wake up early. 是啊 停车吧 明天再上路
[08:20] – Yeah, all right. – All right, we’re pulling over. – 好吧 – 我们要找地方停车
[08:23] All right. 好
[08:30] Hey, wax museum. 这里有蜡像馆耶
[08:32] (欢迎参观杜蒂蜡像馆)
[08:37] – You like that kind of stuff, Wade? – Yeah, I don’t know. Sometimes. – 你喜欢那玩意儿吗? – 不晓得 有时候喜欢
[08:40] I guess if you like things pretending to be other things. 那我猜你一定喜欢很假的人
[08:44] Which you obviously do. Right, sis? 因为你喜欢我妹妹 对吧 老妹?
[08:57] – Where are we going, Blake? – I’m just looking for some privacy. – 我们要去哪里? – 隐密一点的地方
[09:11] We made it. 终于到了
[09:14] Nice. 这地方不错
[09:16] – You like it, right? – This is great. – 喜欢吗? – 棒呆了
[09:19] Your car sucks, dude. 你的车逊毙了
[09:22] – Paige, come with me. – Wade, you gotta get a bigger car. – 佩姬 我们去拿露营装备 – 韦德 下次要开大一点的车
[09:25] – Well? – I couldn’t. – 怎么样? – 不行
[09:26] There’s no point in freaking him out right now. 我不想把他吓呆
[09:28] As opposed to when you find out you are pregnant? 你真的怀了孕 他不就会抓狂?
[09:31] Carly, I’m not sure, okay? 卡莉 我并不确定
[09:33] I think you should have a conversation with him. 我觉得你应该先跟他说
[09:35] He’s been looking forward to this game for months. 他一直很期待去看这场球赛
[09:38] I don’t wanna ruin it by starting a fight. 我不想在这时候跟他吵架
[09:40] Paige, he’s not gonna marry you. His parents won’t let him. 他不会娶你 他爸妈才不肯
[09:43] Who says I want to get married? Besides, I’ve been late before. 谁说我想要结婚? 我的大姨妈以前也晚来过
[09:46] When I know for sure, I promise to talk to him, okay? 我确定了一定会跟他说
[09:50] Let’s go. 走吧
[09:57] There are ticks out here. 这里有虱子耶
[10:03] Yeah, don’t help us or nothing. 你不帮忙就算了
[10:07] – Let’s set up. – Oh, yeah. – 搞定了 – 好耶
[10:12] Pass it! Pass it! ! 传球! 传球! 把球传给我
[10:16] You don’t wanna…. Too slow, too slow! ! 你太慢了
[10:19] – Blake. – Come on. – 布雷 – 快
[10:21] Touchdown! ! 达阵得分
[10:44] Nice arm. 你的臂力很强
[10:47] I see why they gave you a scholarship. 怪不得你拿到美式足球奖学金
[10:49] Yeah, it’s a real tragedy, ain’t it? 只可惜我没有念大学的命
[10:52] Yeah, it is. 是啊
[10:54] Wade. Help Dalton, okay? 韦德 去帮道顿的忙
[10:58] Please? 拜托
[10:59] – Bye, Wade. – Asshole. – 拜了 韦德 – 混蛋
[11:03] You can be a prick to me, that’s fine. But he didn’t do anything to you. 你要怪我无所谓 别拿他出气
[11:06] So you admit that you did something. 你终于承认你害了我
[11:09] I admit, according to you, I did something, sure. 是你认为我害了你
[11:12] – You dimed me out. – I did not dime you out. – 你向警察检举我 – 我才没有
[11:14] When the sheriffs asked where you got the car, I said I didn’t know. 我没跟警察说车是从哪来的
[11:17] I didn’t even know it was stolen. You’re blaming that on me? 也不知道是脏车 你干嘛怪我?
[11:20] You could have covered for me, huh? 你大可以替我圆谎
[11:23] You get caught stealing, it’s my fault. 你自己偷车却怪到我身上
[11:25] You’re resisting arrest, and it’s the cop’s fault. 你拒捕也怪在警察身上
[11:28] He took a swing at me. 谁叫他想要扁我
[11:29] Get kicked off the football team, it’s the coach’s fault. 你被赶出球队也怪教练不对
[11:32] Mom and Dad kick you out of the house, it’s their fault. 爸妈把你踢出家门也不对
[11:35] You can’t keep a job for two weeks, it’s every manager’s fault. 你打工出状况也怪店长对你不好
[11:38] I’m surrounded by idiots. 我身边的人都是猪头
[11:41] So why did you come? To piss me off? 你是来故意气我啰?
[11:45] Don’t you get it? 你还不懂吗?
[11:48] You’re the good twin. 你是好的双胞胎
[11:52] I’m the evil one. 我是坏的那一个
[11:54] Grow up. You are so afraid to take things seriously. 成熟点吧 你只是不敢负责任
[11:59] Yeah. As afraid as Wade is of leaving good old Gainesville? 韦德不是也不敢离开家乡吗?
[12:04] New York City. Well, I hear they got buildings as tall as the sky. 不敢去纽约 听说那里有摩天大楼哟
[12:11] Okay. 算了
[12:22] Blue 42! Hut! Go, go! ! 蓝色42! 准备! 开始!
[12:26] – What’s that smell? – That’s bad. – 什么味道? – 好臭
[12:30] – Oh, my God. – Dalton, did you crap your pants again? – 我的天啊 – 道顿 你又拉屎啦?
[12:34] No. I don’t know. Maybe. 不晓得 搞不好哦
[12:37] I mean, I’m wearing my work clothes, so…. 我穿的是工作服
[12:44] It’s horrible. 臭死了
[12:50] – Something’s dead out there. – No, something’s dead right here. – 那里一定有死尸 – 这里才是死气沉沉
[12:54] We need to drink it back to life. Bless me, dog. 咱们得多喝点酒 再给我一瓶
[13:01] Come on, man. 来吧 布雷
[13:03] Hi, pretty Carly. 嗨 卡莉
[13:05] Hey, what’s Wade short for, dude? 韦德的全名是什么?
[13:09] Who? 谁?
[13:11] – What up, Nick? – Stop. – 怎么样? – 别闹了
[13:14] – You gonna do it tonight? – Screw off. – 你们今晚要嘿咻吗? – 滚开
[13:16] – Stop. – What? Come on, you know you want it. – 够了啦 – 你明明很想炒饭
[13:19] Come on, man. You don’t gotta spray it at me, dude. 别这样 你不必用啤酒喷我
[13:23] – Look at that. – Keeps messing around. – 真是的 – 谁叫你一直拍
[13:25] God, dude. 你真是的
[13:35] – Dalton, what did I say? – All right, my bad, my bad. Sorry. – 道顿 你该说什么? – 好啦 对不起啦
[13:39] – What? No, it’s off… – You’re killing me with this thing. – 干嘛? 我关掉了啦 – 我受不了了
[13:42] – Give me that… Oh, and the tables turn. – No, no, no. Come on. Don’t… – 你也不喜欢被拍嘛 – 别这样
[13:45] Look how cute you are on camera, though. You look good. 你很上相耶 帅呆了
[13:48] I think we might have to do a little makeover. 我们应该替他变装
[13:51] – What do you think? – He looks like a Smurf. – 你觉得呢? – 怎样? 有点像蓝色小精灵
[13:54] So why’d you steal that car anyway? I mean, you didn’t need to do that. 你干嘛偷那辆车? 你又不缺钱
[13:58] Get that rush, huh? 想找刺激吗?
[14:01] Something like that. 算是吧
[14:03] – You’re coming out. – I don’t know. – 快点出来 – 才不要
[14:04] If you don’t, I will be so mad. 你不出来我会生气哦
[14:07] Damn, Paige. 拜托 佩姬
[14:09] – Look how good you look. – Hey. – 你看起来帅毙了 – 大家好
[14:12] He looks like Elton John, but more gay. 你比艾尔顿强更像同志
[14:15] – Elton John is gay? – You look hot. – 强叔是同志? – 超性感的
[14:18] – Yellow is his color. – It’s in style. – 他穿黄色很配 – 超时髦的
[14:20] Why don’t you ever make me that pretty, Carly? 你怎么不替我变装?
[14:26] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[14:31] Give me my camera. Come on, now. 把摄影机还给我
[14:35] Oh, yeah, that’s good. Let me get some of that action. 太精采了 我要拍下来
[14:39] That’s hot. 超火辣的
[14:45] Don’t even think about it. I ain’t kissing you, dude. 想都别想 我才不亲你咧
[14:48] Come on, you know you want to, dude. 你明明很想亲我
[14:50] Just kidding. Psyche. I wouldn’t kiss your ass for shit. 开玩笑的啦 我死都不会跟你舌吻
[15:07] Yeah? 干嘛?
[15:08] – Hey, yo, man, you need something? – What does he want? – 你需要什么吗? – 他想干嘛?
[15:13] Hey, can you turn off your lights, please? 请你把车头灯关掉
[15:21] Okay, this is getting kind of creepy. 这家伙超恐怖的
[15:26] Hey, come on, man, get out of here. Nothing to see here. Let’s go. 请你离开 没什么好看的
[15:29] – Can we help you? – Maybe we’re on his property. – 你想干嘛? – 也许这是他的土地
[15:32] – No, we didn’t pass a gate. – Hey, man, turn your lights off. – 我们还在闸门外 – 把车头灯关掉
[15:36] – Hello! – Turn your lights off. – 喂 – 把车灯关掉
[15:40] Turn them off, or I’m whupping someone’s ass. 再不关掉我就要扁人啰
[15:42] It’s cool, man. 冷静点
[15:49] Nick! ! 尼克
[15:52] Oh, my…. 天啊
[16:04] What? 干嘛?
[16:14] Yeah! ! 好耶
[16:21] That was great. That was great, dude. 棒呆了 你超猛的
[16:24] My man Nick here’s hardcore. 尼克是个狠角色
[16:26] What the hell was that about, huh? 你干嘛砸烂他的车灯?
[16:28] – You the man, dude. That was awesome. – Don’t encourage him. – 你超猛的 – 别火上加油
[16:35] Come on, he’s gone. 他走了啦
[17:46] Wade. Wade. 韦德…韦德…
[17:50] Wade. 韦德
[17:52] I heard something. 我听到怪声音
[17:56] It’s probably a serial killer or something. 搞不好是变态杀手哦
[19:08] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[19:10] You scared me. 你差点吓死我了
[19:13] What are you doing? 你想干嘛?
[19:14] Getting you back to bed. Come on. Let’s go to sleep. 带你回去睡觉 回去睡吧
[19:18] – I heard something. – Get in that tent. – 我听到怪声音 – 回帐篷去吧
[19:29] Damn it. Hey, it’s 2:30! Get up! ! 该死 两点半了 快起来
[19:34] Let’s go, guys. Get up. Get up! ! 快走啦 大伙儿 快起床
[19:38] Wade, Dalton, let’s go. We’re gonna miss the damn game. 韦德道顿 快点 再不走就会错过球赛
[19:42] Nick. Get up! ! 尼克 快起床
[19:48] Damn. 可恶
[19:50] – Dude, you see my camera anywhere? – No, man. – 老兄 我的摄影机呢? – 不知道
[19:56] – You guys seen my camera? – Like I give a shit about it. – 谁看到我的摄影机? – 我才懒得理你
[19:59] – So you and Wade talk some more? – We’re just in different places right now. – 你跟韦德谈过了吗? – 我们的目标不一样
[20:04] He hasn’t given me a guilt trip for going, so I can’t give him one for staying. 他没怪我一定要去纽约 我也没逼他一定要留下来
[20:11] Oh, my God, there’s that smell again. 天啊 又是那股臭味
[20:13] – I think it’s coming from over there. – Yeah, let’s go follow the smell. – 好像是从那里传过来的 – 好啊 跟着味道走
[20:18] What? I wanna see what it is. 我想找出是什么东西
[20:20] – Why? – Come on. – 为什么? – 来嘛
[20:26] What the hell was that? 怎么回事?
[20:33] No way. 不是吧
[20:35] Are you serious? It was brand-new. 别开玩笑 这是全新的
[20:41] Someone’s fucking with me. 一定有人恶整我
[20:43] I cannot believe you’re making me do this. 没想到我会跟着你来
[20:46] Only you. 只有你会干这种事
[20:47] – Come on, it’ll be fine. – I’m gonna throw up. – 安啦 不会有事 – 我快吐了
[20:52] Oh, my God. I hate you. 天啊 我恨你
[20:56] Carly! ! 卡莉!
[21:06] – Carly! – Paige! ! – 卡莉! – 佩姬
[21:08] – Are you okay? – I’m stuck! ! – 你没事吧? – 我卡住了
[21:10] Wade! Please help me get out of here! ! 韦德 快来救我出来
[21:14] We’re down here! ! 我们在这里
[21:16] Guys, help us! ! 大伙儿快来帮忙
[21:24] – Guys! Get down here! – Carly! Carly! ! – 大伙儿 快来 – 卡莉
[21:27] – Hey! Hey! – I can’t get out. – 喂 – 我卡住了
[21:29] – I’m here, hold on! Hold on, baby. – Wade, where are you? – 撑着点 我来了 抓住我 – 韦德 你在哪里?
[21:32] – Carly. I’m right here. – Carly! ! – 卡莉 我来了 – 卡莉!
[21:35] Here. Grab me, baby. Come on. Come on. I got you. Get up here. 来 抓住我 我拉你上来
[21:40] You all right? Oh, man. 你没事吧?
[21:43] There’s a roadkill pit down here. 这是一个死动物坑
[21:47] – Yeah, that smells about right. – Baby, you okay? – 就是这股臭味 – 你没事吧?
[21:51] I got you. 我就在这儿
[21:54] It’s okay. 没事了
[21:58] Hey, is that the truck from last night? 那是昨晚的卡车吗?
[22:01] Not unless he fixed his headlight. 除非他把车灯修好了
[22:31] Hey! ! 喂!
[22:34] Don’t you see that? 你没看到吗?
[22:36] What is that? 那是什么?
[22:57] No way. 不是吧
[22:59] What are you doing, man? 你在干嘛?
[23:05] Anyone need a hand? 有人需要帮手吗?
[23:10] I’m just fooling. 开玩笑的啦
[23:12] It’s not real, see? 这不是真的手
[23:16] God. 天啊
[23:17] I found it on the side of the road a few weeks ago. 这是我几星期前在路上捡到的
[23:20] – Oh, my God, are you okay? – Sorry we took so long. – 你没事吧? – 抱歉我们来晚了
[23:23] – It’s all right. – What are you guys doing here? – 没关系 – 你们在这里干嘛?
[23:25] We were all camping up through those trees. 我们在树林里露营
[23:28] – I have water in here somewhere. God. – Oh, good. – 我有矿泉水 – 太好了
[23:31] You guys seen my camera? 你们有看到我的摄影机吗?
[23:33] – Are you kidding? – No. – 你在开玩笑吧? – 没看到
[23:36] – Damn. – Hey, is there a gas station around here? – 可恶 – 这附近有加油站吗?
[23:39] – Well, I got some gas in the truck if… – I need a fan belt. – 我的卡车上有汽油 – 我需要风扇皮带
[23:42] What? 什么?
[23:44] – Just busted. – Of course. Perfect. – 坏掉了 – 这下可好了
[23:47] Bo might have one. Runs a station in Ambrose. 小包搞不好有 他在安柏拉斯镇开加油站
[23:51] – Where’s that? – Fifteen miles up the road. – 那是在哪里? – 离这儿15英里
[23:54] – Let’s just get one in Baton Rouge. – Man, there’s no way I’m leaving my car. – 到了巴顿鲁治市再买就好了 – 我才不要把车子留在这儿
[23:58] – What if that guy from last night strips it? – You’re gonna miss the game, then. – 要是昨晚那家伙回来怎么办? – 随你便 你会错过球赛
[24:03] Yeah, well, that’s not why I came. 我又不是为了看球赛才来
[24:07] All right, look. I’ll run you up to the station. 我先送你去加油站
[24:10] – Kickoff’s in a couple hours. – You’re already late. You gotta snag tickets. – 球赛几个钟头后才开始 – 你们已经晚了 还得找黄牛买票
[24:14] Y’all should just go now. I’ll stay with my car. 你们去吧 我要留在这儿
[24:16] It’s fine. Get me a fan belt on the way back. 没问题的 回来的时候顺便带过来
[24:19] – Make sure it’s a 1 5-inch. – Gotcha. – 是15寸风扇皮带 – 好
[24:20] I’ll give you a ride. 我载你一程
[24:25] – You serious? – lf you like. – 真的假的? – 如果你愿意的话
[24:29] – Well, yeah. Yeah. – That’s cool? – 当然啰 – 可以吗?
[24:31] Yeah, if it’s cool. 可以 可以吗?
[24:34] – I’m going with you. – Carly, no. – 我要跟你去 – 卡莉 别去
[24:36] – Yes. It’ll be fine. – All right, let’s go. – 不会有事的 – 那就走吧
[24:39] Come on, Paige. 来吧 佩姬
[24:40] – Carly. – What? – 卡莉 – 干嘛?
[24:46] I’ll leave tickets at will call. 我把你们的门票留在售票亭
[24:48] – Thank you. – All right. All good, man. – 谢谢 – 这样就行了
[24:50] Come on, babe. 来吧
[25:05] Oh, it’s okay. 没关系
[25:10] Come on, baby. So let’s get out of here. 来吧 我们走吧
[25:16] Man, you’re just gonna let them leave like that? 你就让他们跟他走?
[25:19] With a guy who throws roadkill in a pit for a living? 那家伙专门丢弃死动物耶
[25:22] You clean shit for a living, Mr. Septic-Tank-Man. 你不也是清洁队员吗?
[25:25] What’s the difference? 那有什么不同?
[25:27] Well, I don’t walk through it, that’s one. 我可不会像他走进死动物堆里
[25:29] That’s a difference, right? 这样子不一样吧?
[26:16] – Can you roll the window down, please? – Yeah. – 请你摇下车窗 – 好
[26:20] Sorry about that. Truck’s seen better days. 不好意思 这辆车有点破旧
[26:27] Do you mind rolling down your window, then? 可以摇下车窗吗?
[26:31] Not at all. 没问题
[26:38] Sorry. I kind of get used to the smell. 不好意思 我习惯了这种味道
[26:42] Really? I don’t think I could ever get used to it. 我永远都不会习惯
[26:45] Well, you can get used to anything if you’re around it long enough. 时间久了什么都会习惯
[26:50] If you get them in the early morning before the sun bakes them up… 趁日出前处理
[26:53] …they’re not so bad. 就不会那么臭
[26:54] If they’re fresh, though, I just take them home. 要是很新鲜我就会带回家
[26:57] Why waste the meat? 何必浪费新鲜的肉呢?
[27:02] – Are we almost there yet? – It’s just up the road. – 快到了吗? – 就在前面
[27:06] Yep, Ambrose used to be a pretty nice town… 安柏拉斯镇本来挺不错的
[27:10] …before the interstate came in. 直到盖了那条州际公路
[27:15] You like knives. 你喜欢刀子吗?
[27:17] – Not really. – Tools of the trade. You wanna see it? – 不喜欢 – 这是我的工具 想看吗?
[27:20] That’s okay. 不用了
[27:22] It’s a bowie. It’s a good knife. 单刃猎刀 超好用的
[27:26] That’ll cut through anything. 什么都能切断
[27:35] What’s going on? You said there was a town up here. 搞什么? 你说这里有小镇
[27:37] Well, yeah, there is. It’s just around that bend. 是啊 转个弯就到了
[27:41] I gotta flip my hubs into four-wheel. You mind giving me a hand? 我要切换成四轮传动 你来帮帮忙吧
[27:45] When’s the last time that you were here? 你上次什么时候来的?
[27:49] What, you don’t believe me? 你不相信我吗?
[27:52] I forgot this way in’s washed out, that’s all. 我只是忘了这条路被冲毁
[27:56] We’ll walk the rest of the way. You’ve done enough. 咱们用走的 谢谢你的帮忙
[27:59] Now, why would you want to do that? 你们干嘛用走的?
[28:01] Look, we wanna walk, okay? Just let us out now. 我们想走路 请让我们下车
[28:07] Sure. 好吧
[28:27] Well, get out, then. 那就下车吧
[28:30] Try and do something nice for someone…. 多亏我真心想帮你们
[28:32] – Look, it’s not like that. We appreciate it. – Yeah, I can tell. – 我们是很感谢你啦 – 看得出来
[28:54] Is he still staring? 他还在看我们吗?
[28:57] – Yeah. Just keep walking. – Oh, like I’m gonna stop. – 对 继续走 – 我才不会停下来呢
[29:03] Damn. 真是的
[29:05] – Now I feel like a real asshole. – I don’t care. That guy was a freak. – 我觉得自己是个混蛋 – 我才不会 那家伙超变态的
[29:23] Dude, it’s over. 这下赶不到了
[29:25] It’ll move. 赶得到啦
[29:31] It’s not moving. 一点都没有动
[29:33] – We’ll make the second half. – I’m not sitting in this. – 我们能赶到下半场 – 我才不要困在车阵里
[29:35] – What do you want me to do? – We have to go back. – 你要我怎么办? – 回去找他们
[29:38] – Turn around. – I’m not missing this game. – 回头吧 – 我才不要错过球赛
[29:40] – Turn the car around, okay? – They’re waiting for us already. – 赶快掉头 – 他们在等我们
[29:44] Slow down, speedy. God. 走慢一点 拜托
[29:48] (安柏拉斯镇选美大会 本周末举行)
[29:50] Miss Ambrose. 安柏拉斯小姐
[29:52] Wonder how many teeth you have to have to win that one. 只有恐龙妹才会当选吧
[29:58] – This is kind of nice. – Yeah. – 这小镇挺好的 – 对啊
[30:01] Oh, wait. Babe, there’s a pet store. 等等 那里有间宠物店
[30:03] – Oh, great. – Come on. – 这下好了 – 来吧
[30:06] Are those puppies? Oh, my God. Look at them. 那是狗宝宝吗? 天啊 你看
[30:09] They’re cute. Adorable. Maybe next time. Come on. 好可爱哦 下次再看吧
[30:12] Come on. 走吧
[30:25] Hello? 有人在吗?
[30:32] Hello? 有人在吗?
[30:36] – You see anybody? – No, nobody. – 你有看到人吗? – 没有
[30:42] – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. We’re heading back. – 喂? – 是我 我们要去找你们
[30:45] Really? Why? What happened? 真的吗? 怎么回事?
[30:46] Traffic. Did you get that fan belt thing or whatever? 大塞车 你们买到皮带了吗?
[30:49] No. There’s no one at the gas station. I don’t know where we’re going right now. 没有 加油站没有人 我不知道要去哪里找人
[30:54] So where do you want us to pick you up? 我们要在哪里接你们?
[30:56] Just head up the road that we got off at for the campsite. 从露营那条小路直直开
[30:59] It’s washed out at the end. Call us when you get there. 尽头有一滩水 到了打给我 我们去找你们
[31:01] Continuing coverage…. 为您继续报导…
[31:03] We’ll camp in the same place as yesterday, but away from that pet cemetery. 我们在同一个地方露营 不过要离动物墓场远远的
[31:08] Cool. See you then. 好 到时候见
[31:10] (蜡像馆)
[31:11] – There’ s that house of wax. – Wade, what about the fan belt? – 是那间蜡像馆 – 风扇皮带怎么办?
[31:15] Well, there’s no one at the station. 加油站又没人
[31:18] – Why don’t we ask someone in the church. – All right. All right. – 不如去教堂问人 – 好吧
[31:28] Let us all bow our heads and say a prayer for our beloved deceased friend. 让我们低下头 为死去的亲人祷告
[31:40] – We should go. – Yeah. – 我们应该离开 – 对
[31:42] Sorry. 对不起
[31:48] – What do we do, just wait out here? – I don’t know. – 怎么办? 在外面等? – 不晓得
[31:51] I feel kind of messed up waiting outside a church for a funeral to end. 我不太想在外面等葬礼结束
[31:57] Hey, man, sorry about walking in. We didn’t know… 不好意思 我们不知道…
[32:00] You shouldn’t have walked in. 你们不该闯进来
[32:02] Yeah, I know. It’s just that we have car trouble. We’re not from this town. 我知道 我们是外地人 车子坏了
[32:05] We were looking for Bo. He works at the gas station. 我们在找加油站的小包
[32:08] You found him. 我就是小包
[32:10] Really? Well, we need a fan belt. 真的假的? 我需要风扇皮带
[32:14] – We were camping up the road and… – A fan belt? – 我们在露营… – 风扇皮带?
[32:17] Yeah. 对
[32:18] You walk in on a funeral for a fucking fan belt? 你为了风扇皮带闯进教堂?
[32:23] Well, let me just go dump the casket in the ground. I’ll be right there. 我先埋了死人再来帮你们的忙
[32:27] – Look, we’re sorry. – Yeah. – 真的很抱歉 – 是啊
[32:39] That’s twice today. I’m an asshole. 我今天当了两次混蛋
[32:42] – Let’s just go back to the road. – Hey. – 咱们回去吧 – 喂
[32:48] Hey, I’m sorry. You know, someone very special to me passed. 对不起 我的亲人过世
[32:52] – And I didn’t mean to take it out on you. – No, no, no. It’s totally understandable. – 我不是故意的 – 没关系 我们完全能体谅
[32:58] I reckon things will wrap up soon. 告别式就快结束了
[32:59] Why don’t I meet you guys back at the station in about a half? 半小时后在加油站见
[33:03] – That’d be great, if that’s okay. – Yeah. – 真的可以吗? – 行啦
[33:12] Great. 太好了
[33:16] What? 怎么了?
[33:19] Nothing. Looks like your fan club’s gotten a little bigger. 没事 看来你的粉丝越来越多了
[33:24] – Are you serious? – Yeah. I am serious. – 不是吧? – 我是说真的
[33:27] It’s obvious Dalton still has a crush on you. 道顿也在暗恋你
[33:29] Oh, my God. 天啊
[33:31] Okay, that’s three times today. You’re an asshole. 这是你今天第三次当混蛋
[33:35] Let’s go see your famous house of wax. 咱们去参观蜡像馆吧
[33:40] But I’m still your favorite asshole, right? 我是你最爱的混蛋 对吧?
[33:42] Always. 永远都是
[34:34] I don’t know what you expect to see in here. 这里有什么好看的?
[34:42] (今日休馆)
[34:48] It is wax. Like, literally. 整栋房子都是蜡做的
[34:56] – You’re not gonna go in there, are you? – Yeah. – 你不是要进去吧? – 是啊
[35:08] Doesn’t “closed” mean “l don’t want you in here”? 休馆应该不能进去吧?
[35:10] Relax. I just wanna take a quick look. 没事啦 我只想看一下
[35:13] – What if someone’s here? – Hello? – 搞不好有人在 – 有人在吗?
[35:16] Anyone in here? 有人在吗?
[35:19] See? We’re fine. 瞧 没事啦
[35:22] How cool is this? Everything in here is wax. The floor, the walls. 酷毙了 地板跟墙壁都是蜡做的
[35:27] – Look at this. This is wax. – Yeah. Cool. Awesome. – 你看 这也是蜡做的 – 是啊 酷毙了
[35:35] – Who are these people supposed to be? – I don’t know. – 这些人到底是谁? – 不晓得
[35:38] Aren’t there supposed to be famous people in a wax museum? 蜡像不都是些名人吗?
[35:43] I don’t recognize this guy. 我不认得这家伙
[35:47] “Trudy opens House of Wax.” 杜蒂蜡像馆
[35:50] “Trudy’s wax carvings are a hit at the state fair.” 杜蒂的蜡像在博览会大受欢迎
[35:54] “Trudy and husband are expecting first child.” 杜蒂即将产下第一个孩子
[35:58] Since when is a wax sculptor a celebrity? 蜡像雕刻家才是这里的名人
[36:01] – I don’t know. Small town, I guess. – That’s right. You like small towns. – 只有小镇才有这种事 – 没错 你最爱小镇
[36:05] I didn’t say I wasn’t gonna like New York, I just said I haven’t made a decision yet. 我没说我不会喜欢纽约 我只是说我还没决定
[36:09] I still have time, all right? 我还有时间考虑
[36:11] Well, I’d really like you to be there with me. 我希望你跟我一起去
[36:14] “Oh, no. There’s a fire. Help me, Carly. 糟糕 失火了 救命啊
[36:17] I’m melting. My skirt’s gonna catch fire. My legs are burned. 我快要融化了 裙子着火了 火烧到腿上了
[36:20] – Cut it out, please. – You’re my hero.” – 别闹了啦 – 救救我 你是我的英雄
[36:22] That’s not cool. 少无聊了
[36:24] Hey, Car. There’s a dog for you. 卡莉 这儿有一只小狗
[36:28] Hey, puppy. You a little wax dog too? What up, dog? 你是只小蜡像狗狗 你好吗?
[36:32] Jesus! ! 我的妈呀
[36:38] That is cool. 酷毙了
[36:40] Yeah, laugh it up. 哈哈 尽管笑吧
[36:43] What’s a dog doing in here anyway? 这只小狗怎么会在这儿?
[37:02] “Vincent”? “文生”
[37:08] Another Vincent. 又是文生的作品
[37:14] This Vincent guy’s quite the artist. 这个文生真是位艺术家
[37:17] Yeah, I think this Vincent guy needs therapy. 我看他得看心理医生
[37:23] I mean, look how detailed this is. Tell me this doesn’t look real. 你看…这些蜡雕做得真好 就跟真的一样
[37:29] I don’t really care. 我才不管呢
[37:30] I mean, not that it’s bad, but everything made out of wax? 不是做得不好 只是全都是蜡做的
[37:33] Don’t you think that’s a little weird? 有点诡异
[37:39] Those aren’t wax. 那些就不是蜡做的
[37:42] Oh, whatever. 随便啦
[37:44] When do you think the last person was here? 这儿有多久没人来了?
[37:46] A while, probably. 一定很久了
[37:51] – What? What is it? – I just saw someone. – 怎么了? – 我看到有人
[37:56] – lt was probably just a wax thing. – No, no. – 也许只是蜡像 – 不是
[37:59] It wasn’t a wax thing. It was moving and it was freaky-looking. 不是蜡像 会动 超恐怖的
[38:02] I’ll go check it out. 我出去看看
[38:04] Wade, where are you going? Don’t leave me. 你去哪儿? 别丢下我
[38:07] – Wade, come on. – Hang here a second. – 韦德 别去 – 在这儿等我
[38:09] No. Wait. 不要去
[40:02] – What’s wrong? – This place is freaking me out. – 你到底是怎么了? – 这地方超恐怖的
[40:04] – Calm down. There’s no one here. – Please, I just wanna go. – 别怕 外面没有人 – 我只想要离开
[40:07] Okay. Okay. We’ll go to the station, then. 好 我们去加油站吧
[40:11] Oh, dude, I had to pee so bad, man. 老兄 我忍了好久
[40:19] Come on, dude. 快点啦
[40:21] Hey, you guys gonna have sex? 你们要办事吗?
[40:23] – What? – Because me and Paige are. – 什么? – 我跟佩姬要炒饭
[40:25] – So you two go pick them up. – All right. – 你们去接他们 – 好吧
[40:27] – Hey, Paige. – Yeah? – 佩姬 – 干嘛?
[40:29] – Nick and Dalton are gonna go get them. – Why? We can go. – 尼克跟道顿要去接他们 – 我们可以去呀
[40:32] – Oh, baby. Come on, I’m tired of driving. – Okay. – 拜托 我开车开累了 – 好啦
[40:37] Why don’t you let my man drive. 换这位老兄开车
[40:39] Really? 真的吗?
[40:42] – You heard him. Move. – Give me the damn keys. – 听到没 上车 – 车钥匙给我
[40:44] Okay. Very slow. Thank you. 好啦 慢慢来
[40:48] I don’t think this is cool, just coming in like this. 我们就这样闯进来不太好
[40:50] What? Look, the door was unlocked. 门又没锁
[40:53] He said he’d be half an hour, he’s been 45 minutes. 他说半小时 但已经过了45分钟了
[40:55] I’m sure he won’t mind. 他应该不会介意
[40:57] You know, if your brother and his yes man hadn’t come along… 你哥和他的跟班不一起来的话
[41:00] …we would’ve fit with Blake. None of this would’ve happened. 一辆车够坐 就不会搞这么麻烦
[41:03] Once again, that’s not my fault. 那又不是我的错
[41:05] I don’t understand his beef with me. 我对他很友善
[41:07] – I’ve tried to be cool with him. – Nick’s got beef with everybody. – 他干嘛不爽我? – 他对谁都不爽
[41:10] – You just can’t take it personally. – Yeah, I guess. – 别太介意 – 好吧
[41:13] Nick and I always used to stick together, and then when we were in junior high… 我跟尼克以前老是黏在一起 后来上了国中
[41:17] …and Nick would get into trouble here and there and our parents would always, like… 他就开始惹麻烦 我爸妈…
[41:21] …compare us. I was the good twin… 老是拿我跟他比 我是乖的那个双胞胎
[41:23] …and Nick was the evil twin, as he likes to say. 他是坏的那一个
[41:27] He kind of got this image. 我猜既然大家都觉得他很坏
[41:28] He totally played it up as if that’s what he had to be or something. 他就真的变坏给大家看
[41:35] It’s already getting dark. I hate the winter. 天开始黑了 我好讨厌冬天
[41:38] He’s got everything but a 1 5-inch. 他就是没有15寸风扇皮带
[41:42] I’ll just have to use a 1 6-inch. 只好用16寸的
[41:45] – Make it work somehow. – You plan on stealing that? – 应该可以用吧 – 你打算用偷的吗?
[41:49] No. We didn’t know how much longer you were gonna be… 不是 我们不知道还要等多久
[41:52] …and, you know, we didn’t wanna interrupt again. 也不想再闯进教堂
[41:55] I left you money on the counter, but you don’t have the right size. 我把钱放在柜台 不过尺寸不合
[41:58] – You don’t have any 1 5-inches. – I do at the house. – 你没有15寸风扇皮带 – 我家里有
[42:01] I hope you’re not getting the wrong idea that we’re in here. 请你不要误会我们…
[42:04] No, it’s okay. 没关系
[42:07] – Does that cover it? – It’s close enough. – 这些钱够吗? – 差不多
[42:10] Why don’t we get the one you need? It’s only a couple of blocks. 到我家拿吧 只有两个街口
[42:13] – Yeah, all right. – You keep fan belts at your house? – 好吧 – 你把风扇皮带放在家里?
[42:16] I get things delivered there when I’m not here. 有些零件会寄到我家
[42:18] If you wanna hold on to the 1 6, that’s fine by me. 你想用16寸的也无所谓
[42:21] No, no, no. It’s okay. 不 没关系
[42:25] Hey, you mind if I use your restroom real fast? 我能不能借上一下厕所?
[42:27] Oh, up at the house. That one’s out of order. 到我家上吧 这里的坏了
[42:30] All right. 好吧
[42:35] So is it too late to sign Carly up for that beauty pageant? 卡莉参加选美还来得及吗?
[42:39] Now, unfortunately it is, because you would’ve won hands down. 来不及了 不然你肯定会赢
[42:43] – Thank you. – That house of wax is pretty cool. – 谢谢你 – 蜡像馆超酷的
[42:45] – You went inside? – Yeah. – 你们进去过? – 对
[42:47] Yeah, it was unlocked, so, you know…. 门没锁 我们就进去
[42:50] Everything seems to be unlocked around you, now don’t it? 你们走到哪儿门都没锁
[42:55] Yeah, people used to come to see it from miles away. 以前有很多游客会来参观
[42:58] And Trudy was the main…. I guess “artist” is the appropriate word. 杜蒂是主要的艺术家
[43:02] What about Vincent? 文生呢?
[43:04] – I saw his name on a lot of the work. – He was one of Trudy’s boys. – 很多作品上面有他的名字 – 他是杜蒂的儿子
[43:08] – They still around? – No, no. It’s a horrible story. – 他们还在吗? – 不在了 那是场悲剧
[43:11] Trudy’s husband, Doc Sinclair, he was a doctor in the big city… 杜蒂的先生辛克莱医生 本来是大医生
[43:14] …until he got his license revoked for doing surgeries on the side. 后来被吊销执照 他私底下做了一些手术
[43:18] Stuff that, you know, most doctors wouldn’t dare do. 别的医生不敢做的手术
[43:21] So he moved him and Trudy out here to Ambrose… 于是他跟杜蒂搬来安柏拉斯镇
[43:24] …made a fresh start with his medical practice… 在这里重新开业
[43:26] …and, you know, Trudy really found her calling with that whole wax-sculpture thing. 杜蒂发现自己雕蜡的才华
[43:31] It was her dream to do something really incredible here. 开一家蜡像馆成了她的梦想
[43:34] And then she had a couple kids, picket fence. 后来她生了两个小孩
[43:36] – What’s horrible about that? – Yeah. – 那怎么会是场悲剧? – 是啊
[43:38] Trudy got a cyst in her brain. She just started rotting away. 她长了脑瘤 病得很重
[43:42] Couldn’t work no more, and she went crazy. 没办法创作 于是就发疯
[43:44] Things got so bad that Doc Sinclair finally had to strap her to the bed. 后来她老公得把她绑在床上
[43:48] The whole town could hear her screaming. 全镇都听得到她的尖叫声
[43:50] Dr. Sinclair was so depressed that he couldn’t save her… 辛克莱医师因为无法治愈她 而悲伤不已
[43:54] – …he blew his head right off. – That’s terrible. – 最后一枪把自己脑袋轰掉 – 真可怕
[43:57] It was worse for the boys, left alone like that. 更惨的是两个儿子就没人管
[43:59] They both ended up in foster homes. 他们都被送进孤儿院
[44:03] Hey, why don’t you two hop in. 上车吧
[44:05] I’ll go get the fan belt, and I’ll give you a ride to your car. 我拿了皮带 就送你们到你们车子那里
[44:08] No, actually, we’ve got friends picking us up where the road’s washed out. 我们请朋友到那条泥路接我们
[44:12] I’ll give you a lift. Least I could do for making y’all wait. 我让你们等这么久 就让我送吧
[44:15] – Cool. – All right. – 好吧 – 太好了
[44:17] – Hey, you need to use the facilities, right? – Yeah. Thanks. – 你说你要上厕所? – 对 谢了
[44:22] – Need to use the can? – No, it’s okay. I’m fine. – 你要上厕所吗? – 我不用
[44:25] All right. 好吧
[44:36] – So where you heading to anyway? – We’re just going to a football game. – 你们本来要去哪里? – 去看球赛
[44:41] The bathroom is right down the hall. 厕所在走廊尽头
[44:43] Let me get out of this jacket and tie, and I’ll grab your fan belt. 我先换掉西装再去拿皮带
[44:47] Okay. Thanks. 谢了
[45:21] Just let me drive, bitch. He gave me the keys, man. 让我开车 他把车钥匙给我
[45:24] Yeah, because he thinks I’m the one who stole the car and crashed it. 因为他以为车子是我偷的 而且撞毁了
[45:28] Whatever. You didn’t have to cover for me, dude. 我又没叫你替我顶罪
[45:30] Your jacket’s clean, all right? Mine’s already got plenty of stains on it. 你没有前科 我早就犯过案
[45:34] One more’s not gonna make a difference. 再犯一次也无差
[45:40] Where the hell is this place? Town’s not even on the GPS. 这鬼地方不在定位系统上面
[45:44] That’s weird. 那就怪了
[46:49] (辛克莱综合诊所)
[48:25] Hello? 有人吗?
[48:28] Hello? 有人吗?
[48:33] Hello? 有人吗?
[48:36] I’m in here! ! 我在这里
[48:38] Hello? I’m in here. 有人吗? 我在这里面
[48:44] Hey. 喂
[48:48] Hello? 有人吗?
[48:50] Hello. 有人吗?
[49:52] Come on. 快点接
[49:55] (卡莉来电)
[50:07] Hey, it’s Blake. You know what to do. 我是布雷 请留言
[50:09] Guys, where the hell are you? 你们到底在哪里?
[50:11] Remember the truck that came to the campsite last night? 记得营地的卡车司机吗?
[50:14] I think we just ran into him. 我们好死不死遇到他
[50:20] – Where’s Wade? – Oh, he’s not out here? – 韦德呢? – 他没出来吗?
[50:25] Guess he’s still in the bathroom, then. I got the fan belt. 他还在厕所吧 我拿到风扇皮带
[50:29] You’re not in a hurry, are you? 你不急着走吧?
[50:31] Because I wanted to load the truck up with some stuff first. 我想先装些货上卡车
[50:34] – What are you doing? – Waiting for Wade. – 你在干嘛? – 等韦德出来
[50:42] Open the damn door. 给我开门
[50:44] This is my truck. 这是我的车
[50:47] Hey, what is the matter with you? 搞什么?
[50:48] If you don’t open this door, I’m gonna call the cops. 你不开门我就报警
[50:51] You’re the guy from the campsite. 你是营地的那家伙
[50:58] Wade! ! 韦德
[51:01] – What are you doing? – Wade! ! – 你在干嘛? – 韦德!
[51:02] Get out of the truck. Stop it. 快下车 住手
[51:05] I’m just trying to help you. Give me the keys. Hey. Hey. 我只想帮忙 车钥匙拿来
[51:08] Stop it, or I’m calling the cops. 不然我报警了
[52:21] So… 嗯…
[52:23] …you think Carly and Wade are gonna stay together… 卡莉搬到纽约
[52:25] …when she moves to New York? 会跟韦德分手吗?
[52:27] Because she be looking at me sometimes like… 她有时候会对我抛媚眼…
[52:30] – Dalton, it ain’t happening. – What? What do you mean? – 道顿 别做梦了 – 你是什么意思?
[52:32] And even if it was happening… 就算有 你也别想梦想
[52:35] …it ain’t happening. Nothing personal. 那是不可能的事
[52:37] Why? You like me better than Wade, right? 你不是比较喜欢我吗?
[52:40] Wade’s not so bad. 韦德的人还不错
[52:45] Yeah, I like Wade too. 我也蛮喜欢他的
[56:01] Help. Please, somebody. 救命啊 求求你们
[56:04] Please. 求求你们
[56:06] Please help me. 帮帮忙
[56:08] No. 不!
[56:38] What? What? 怎么回事?
[56:52] (暂停服务)
[57:43] I’m sorry, Mama. These people just have no respect. 对不起 妈妈 这些人都不尊敬你
[59:03] Help! Help, please! ! 救命啊
[59:05] Will you help, please? ! Over here! ! 救命! 我在这里!
[59:08] Help me! ! 救救我!
[59:11] What are you gonna do to me? 你到底想干嘛?
[59:25] – ls this it? – Yeah. – 就是这里吗? – 对
[59:29] Well, should we drive through it, you think? 我们要开过去吗?
[59:31] – Through all that? – I don’t know. I could do it. – 你要开过去? – 我猜应该可以吧
[59:41] That’s what I thought. 我就知道
[59:46] Put me down! No. 把我放下来 不要
[59:51] No. 求求你
[1:00:13] Let me go! ! 放我走
[1:00:27] Please. 求求你…
[1:00:40] Hello? 有人在吗?
[1:00:44] Carly? Wade? Hello? 卡莉? 韦德?
[1:00:47] Dalton! ! 道顿!
[1:00:52] All right. Listen. 给我听好
[1:00:53] One word, and this is going through your throat. Yeah? 你敢再大叫我就割断你喉咙
[1:01:00] Man, there’s music playing, but I don’t think anyone’s here. 音乐很大声 不过没有人
[1:01:04] No one’s here. 这里没有人
[1:01:07] Where you going? 你要去哪儿?
[1:01:09] To that grocery store we passed. I’m thirsty. 去杂货店呀 我口渴
[1:01:12] Well, what about your sister and Wade, man? 那你妹跟韦德呢?
[1:01:15] Maybe they’re at the store. 搞不好他们也在店里
[1:01:19] What? 干嘛?
[1:01:21] I don’t know. We came all this way. 我们大老远跑来
[1:01:23] – You don’t think we should look for them? – Check it. I’m gonna go this way. – 不先去找他们? – 好啦 我找这边
[1:01:27] Go that way. We don’t find them, meet here, go back to the road. 你找那边 找不到就回去那条路
[1:01:30] – Cool? – Okay. – 行吗? – 好吧
[1:01:45] Yo, paying customer. 喂 人客来啰
[1:01:49] Hello? 有人在吗?
[1:02:11] – Don’t move. – Now what are you do… ? – 别动 – 你想干…
[1:02:14] It’s okay. 别怕
[1:02:18] Just stay still. 别乱动
[1:02:23] It’s a shame we have to close that pretty mouth of yours. 可惜我得黏住你的嘴巴
[1:02:28] Especially with the way those lips curve. 你的翘嘴唇真好看
[1:03:22] Hey. 喂
[1:03:24] I’m looking for my sister and her boyfriend. 我在找我妹跟她男友
[1:03:27] They were looking for a fan belt or something. 他们在找风扇皮带
[1:03:31] I don’t think I’ve seen them. 我没看到他们
[1:03:33] This is the only gas station in town, right? 这是镇上唯一的加油站
[1:03:36] That’s right. 没错
[1:03:41] Yeah, then they were definitely here. 他们一定来过这里
[1:03:44] I just told you, I didn’t see them. 我说过 我没看到他们
[1:03:47] Does somebody else work here? 这儿有别的员工吗?
[1:03:49] No, I own the station. And I would’ve seen them. 没 他们来过我一定会看到
[1:03:52] Well, I was just here a few minutes ago, and you didn’t see me. 我刚才来过你也没看到我
[1:03:57] – You weren’t even here. – Sorry. Can’t help you. – 你根本就不在 – 抱歉 我帮不上忙
[1:04:09] – What was that? – Nothing. That was just my dog. – 那是什么声音? – 是我的狗
[1:04:15] Actually, you know what? 你知道吗?
[1:04:16] My brother Vincent was down here for a while. He could’ve helped your sister out. 我老弟文生也许看到你老妹
[1:04:21] They could be up at the house. 他们也许都在我家
[1:04:28] – No, my friend went that way earlier. – Really? – 我朋友去那边找他们 – 真的吗?
[1:04:32] Well, maybe he ran into my brother up there, then. 也许他碰到我老弟
[1:04:51] – Wanna head up to the house? – Yeah, whatever. – 跟我一起去吧 – 好啊
[1:05:11] So, what’s your sister look like anyway? 你老妹长什么样子?
[1:05:17] Nick! Nick, help me! ! 尼克 救救我!
[1:05:25] Please help me! I’m down here! ! 快来救我 我在下面
[1:05:56] – Nick! – Carly! ! – 尼克! – 卡莉!
[1:05:58] I’m downstairs! ! 我在地下室
[1:06:02] – Thank God. – Jesus. – 谢天谢地 – 天啊
[1:06:06] Okay. I’m here. I got you. 我来了 我来救你
[1:06:12] – Okay. – Here. – 好了 – 这边
[1:06:14] Watch my finger. Watch my finger. 小心我的手指
[1:06:16] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:06:18] He did this to you? 这是他干的好事?
[1:06:27] Where is he? 他人呢?
[1:06:32] – Where is he? – I locked him out. – 他在哪里? – 我把他锁在外面
[1:06:35] – Where the hell’s Wade? – I don’t know. He went into the house. – 韦德呢? – 不知道 他去了他家
[1:06:39] This place is a freak show. 这地方超变态的
[1:06:54] Hello? 哈啰?
[1:06:58] Hello? Anyone here? 有人在吗?
[1:07:01] Carly, Wade. 卡莉! 韦德!
[1:07:04] Hello? 哈啰
[1:07:10] Anyone here? 有人在吗?
[1:07:15] This is a weird place. 这地方超诡异的
[1:07:20] Hello? 哈啰?
[1:07:23] Anyone home? 有人在家吗?
[1:07:27] Carly? Carly? 卡莉? 卡莉?
[1:07:29] Wade, what the hell are you doing, bro? Everyone’s waiting for you at the campsite. 韦德? 你在干嘛? 大家都在营地等你们
[1:07:38] Wade? 韦德?
[1:07:45] Holy shit, man. 我的天
[1:07:48] Hold tight, man. Hold tight. I’m gonna get you out of this. 撑着点 我会救你
[1:07:55] All right, I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[1:07:59] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:08:02] All right, all right. What happened to you, man? 你到底发生什么事?
[1:08:07] Holy… 我的…
[1:08:26] Hold on. Just hold on. 住手 住手
[1:08:43] No, no, don’t… 不!
[1:09:07] He’s leaving. 他要走了
[1:09:17] All right, stay here. 你留在这里
[1:09:27] Yeah. 对了
[1:09:29] All right. Car’s by the road. Damn it, Dalton’s got the keys. 车子停在泥路旁 该死 车钥匙在道顿那儿
[1:09:35] Dalton. 道顿
[1:09:38] We gotta call the cops. 我们得报警
[1:09:45] Shit. 可恶
[1:09:47] Hey, where’s your cell phone? 你的手机呢?
[1:09:51] It might be in the truck up near the house. 应该在靠近他家的卡车上
[1:09:53] What about Wade? I think he has him too. 韦德呢? 我想他也抓到他了
[1:09:56] – What if he turns him to wax? – What do you mean, wax? – 韦德也许被他变成蜡像了 – 什么意思?
[1:09:58] You don’t get it. They’re all wax, everyone. 你还不懂 每个人都被他做成蜡像
[1:10:04] No, wait. 等等
[1:10:08] There was a woman in here. 那房子里有个女人
[1:10:10] She was alive. She pulled the curtain back. 她是活人 她有拉窗帘偷瞄
[1:10:38] The whole town is rigged. 全镇的居民都是蜡像
[1:10:40] That’s impossible. 不可能
[1:10:48] You’re saying that that’s a real person… 你是说蜡像底下…
[1:10:53] – …underneath? – Yes. – 都是活人? – 对
[1:10:54] At the church, they were all like that. 教堂的人都是这样
[1:10:57] At least 20 more. 至少有二十几个人
[1:11:08] (新留言)
[1:11:13] Come here, baby. 过来 宝贝
[1:11:42] Shit. 好耶
[1:12:06] Come here, sexy. 过来 辣妹
[1:12:16] Baby, we need to talk. 咱们得谈谈
[1:12:19] – I really need to talk to you. – What’s up with the music? – 我要跟你好好谈谈 – 音乐怎么停下来了?
[1:12:23] What? 什么事?
[1:12:26] I’m not sure, and I don’t wanna freak you out… 我还不确定 我也不想吓你
[1:12:29] – Wait, hold on. – I need to tell you this. – 等一下 我马上回来 – 我得跟你说
[1:12:31] – I’m just gonna go handle the music. – No, let me just tell you… – 我去放音乐 – 你先让我说完
[1:12:34] Blake. 布雷
[1:12:35] Goddamn it. I need to talk to you for a minute. 可恶 我要跟你谈正事
[1:12:38] Blake! ! 布雷!
[1:12:49] Guys, where the hell are you? 大伙儿 你们在哪里?
[1:12:51] Remember the truck that came to the campsite last night? 记得营地的卡车司机吗?
[1:12:54] I think we just ran into him. 我们好死不死遇到他
[1:12:56] – Where’s Wade? – He’s still in the bathroom, then. – 韦德呢? – 他还在厕所吧
[1:12:59] – What are you doing? – Waiting for Wade. – 你在干嘛? – 我在等韦德
[1:13:02] This is my truck. 那是我的卡车
[1:13:04] You’re the guy from the campsite. 你是营地的卡车司机
[1:13:27] Blake? 布雷?
[1:13:34] Blake? 布雷?
[1:13:46] No! ! 不!
[1:17:54] – He said he had a brother, right? – Yeah. – 他说他有个弟弟 – 对
[1:17:57] Vincent. 文生
[1:17:59] At the house of wax, he did all the sculptures. 蜡像馆的蜡像都是他做的
[1:18:01] He’s gotta be the one that does the wax. 一定是他动手浇蜡
[1:18:04] – What if he’s around here somewhere? – Yeah. – 也许他就在这里 – 是啊
[1:18:07] Wait. 等等
[1:18:10] Nick, what are you doing? You gotta be careful. 你在干嘛? 你要小心点
[1:18:13] I am being careful. 我是很小心
[1:18:23] No, no, no. It’ll make too much noise. 不要 这样会太大声
[1:18:26] Why do you have to be so damn stubborn? He will find us. 别这么固执 他会找到我们
[1:18:29] Yeah, chances are he will anyway. 就是要让他找到我们
[1:18:31] At least with this, he might not wanna find us. 有这玩意他就会倒大楣
[1:18:39] That’s about right. 这才像话嘛
[1:18:44] (欢迎参观杜蒂蜡像小镇)
[1:18:51] Go, Carly. Run! ! 卡莉 快跑
[1:18:59] (姐妹情仇)
[1:19:44] I know you’re in here. 我知道你们在这里
[1:21:02] Nick! ! 尼克!
[1:21:19] Edwin, you certainly can play, can ‘t you? 艾德温 你真会弹钢琴
[1:21:21] And you certainly can sing. 你也真会唱歌
[1:21:56] Empty shells. 空弹壳
[1:22:01] Check him for ammo. 看他身上有没有子弹
[1:22:23] There’s nothing in his pockets. 口袋里什么都没有
[1:22:27] Give me this. 把枪给我
[1:22:33] Nick, let’s get out of here. 咱们快离开吧
[1:22:36] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:22:43] (安柏拉斯小姐)
[1:22:45] – ls there anybody left alive in this town? – What about this Vincent guy? – 这镇上还有活人吗? – 文生那家伙呢?
[1:22:49] Who knows if there even is a Vincent. We gotta get out of this place. 谁晓得他存不存在? 我们得赶快离开
[1:22:53] Look, what about Wade and Dalton? We can’t just leave them behind. 我们不能丢下韦德跟道顿
[1:22:58] – You said your cell phone’s in the truck? – Yeah. – 你说你的手机在卡车上 – 对
[1:23:02] All right, this is what we’re gonna do. 那我们就这么办
[1:23:04] I’m gonna go to the truck and get your phone, and see if I can get help. 我去卡车上打手机报警
[1:23:08] – You go back to the road. Paige and Blake… – No way. No. – 你回去营地找佩姬跟布雷… – 不行
[1:23:11] – I’m not leaving you. – Why do you have to be so… – 我不能丢下你 – 你为什么要这么…
[1:23:15] …damn stubborn? 固执?
[1:23:21] Okay. We stick together, nothing’s gonna happen to us. 好 我们一起行动就不会有事
[1:23:26] Yeah. 对
[1:23:28] Come on. 来吧
[1:23:34] That way. 在那里
[1:23:38] – It’s under the front seat. – Nice parking job. – 在前座底下 – 你还真会停车
[1:23:55] It’s not in there. 找不到
[1:24:01] Wade and Dalton. 韦德跟道顿
[1:24:03] Wade went in there and never came out. 韦德进去了就没出来
[1:24:07] All right. 好吧
[1:24:09] We’ll go in quick, one pass. 我们进去快速找一遍
[1:24:11] If we can’t find them, we have to get the hell out of here. 找不到就赶快逃命
[1:24:15] Yeah. 好
[1:24:19] Let’s try the back. 从后面进去
[1:24:37] Stay close. 跟紧一点
[1:25:46] Dalton? 道顿?
[1:25:49] Wade? 韦德?
[1:25:54] Nick. Nick, there’s guns. 尼克 这里有枪
[1:26:19] It’s bolted to the wall. 被锁在墙上了
[1:26:23] There’s gotta be a key around here somewhere. 这儿一定有钥匙
[1:26:45] (本地夫妇产下连体婴)
[1:26:48] (父亲动手术将连体婴分开)
[1:28:11] Fuck! ! 他妈的
[1:29:12] No. 不
[1:29:51] Goddamn it. 该死
[1:29:56] I told him not to do that. 我叫他不要自己出去
[1:30:01] Hey, you don’t ever leave here without me. 你明明知道不能一个人出去
[1:30:04] You know better than that. Don’t be so stupid. 你怎么这么笨?
[1:30:07] What’s the matter with you? 你有毛病吗?
[1:30:15] Don’t. 别碰我
[1:30:17] I said, don’t. Get. 我叫你别碰 快滚
[1:30:20] Get. 滚!
[1:30:21] Fucking freak. 臭怪胎
[1:30:50] Hey, the town’s looking real good. 小镇看起来很棒
[1:30:54] We almost finished what Mama started. Those two are good. 妈妈的杰作就快完成了 这两个货色很棒
[1:30:58] They’ll fit perfect. 真是金童玉女
[1:31:01] What’d I tell you, huh? 我就说吧
[1:31:03] Isn’t your work more real now? 你的作品真是栩栩如生
[1:31:06] Ma would be proud. 妈妈一定会很骄傲
[1:31:08] Yeah, she’d be real proud. 她一定会以你为傲
[1:31:11] She always said that your talent would make up for what God took away from you. 她总是说上帝给你特别的才能
[1:31:18] Now, there’s two more. 还有两个要解决
[1:31:20] We still got a lot of work to do. 咱们有很多活儿要干
[1:32:05] It’s okay, it’s okay. All right. 没事 没事
[1:32:16] I saw Paige and Blake’s bodies. They’re dead. 我看到佩姬跟布雷的尸体
[1:32:20] We gotta go. Now. 我们得马上离开
[1:32:36] Damn. 该死
[1:32:44] I can’t see anything. 我什么都看不到
[1:32:47] There’s gotta be a light here somewhere. 这里一定有灯
[1:32:56] (营业中)
[1:33:30] Come on. 快点
[1:33:49] Dalton. 道顿
[1:33:57] Nick. 尼克
[1:34:25] I’ll get you out of there. 我救你出来
[1:34:30] No. 不要
[1:34:33] No. Nick. 不 尼克
[1:34:36] Nick, please. 尼克 求求你
[1:34:42] No. 不
[1:34:54] That’s Vincent. 文生来了
[1:35:23] Come on, Carly. Move it. Move it! ! 卡莉 快点
[1:35:39] Nick, let’s get out of here. Hurry! ! 我们赶快逃出去吧
[1:35:50] Come on. Come this way. 来 走这里
[1:35:58] (文生)
[1:35:59] (小包)
[1:36:04] No. Oh, my God. Wade. 不 天啊 韦德
[1:36:07] – Come on. – No. – 来吧 – 不
[1:36:11] You sick fuck! ! 你这个变态狂!
[1:37:13] – You’re finished. – No. – 你死定了 – 不
[1:38:13] Carly, behind you! ! 卡莉 小心后面
[1:38:25] Come on. 快点
[1:38:27] Get up. Please. 站起来 求求你
[1:38:38] Run! Go, Carly! Run! ! 快逃啊 卡莉! 快跑!
[1:38:43] Hey, Vincent. 文生
[1:38:47] Hey. 嘿
[1:38:49] Vincent. 文生
[1:38:52] I swear to God, if you hurt her…. 你敢伤害她 我绝不饶你
[1:38:58] Vincent! ! 文生!
[1:40:13] No. Listen to me. Listen to me. 住手 听我说
[1:40:15] I heard you talking. You don’t need to do this. 我听到你被欺负 你不必听他的
[1:40:18] You didn’t have to listen to your brother. I saw Bo’s scars. And the highchairs. 你不必听你哥的话 小包有伤疤 他从小就疯了
[1:40:23] No! ! 不!
[1:40:26] You’re not a freak! ! 你不是怪胎
[1:40:28] He was! ! 他才是!
[1:40:53] You don’t need to do this. Please. 你不必伤害我们
[1:40:56] You’re an artist. Bo was lying to you. 你是个艺术家 小包骗你
[1:40:59] He used you. Do you really think that your mother would have wanted you to do this? 他利用你 你真以为你妈要你这么做吗?
[1:41:04] Please don’t kill me! ! 求求你别杀我
[1:41:08] Motherfucker! ! 浑蛋!
[1:41:27] Oh, shit. 天哪
[1:41:32] Carly! ! 卡莉!
[1:41:38] I’m here. 我在这里
[1:41:53] Carly, do it! Do it now! ! 快动手 快杀了他
[1:42:14] Come on. 快走
[1:42:15] – Nick, get up! – Yeah. – 尼克 站起来 – 好
[1:42:30] – We’re almost there! – Oh, God! ! – 就快到了 – 天哪
[1:42:32] How do we get out? 要怎么逃出去?
[1:42:46] – Watch out! – Get back. – 小心 – 退后
[1:42:53] Nick. The wall. 尼克 墙壁
[1:42:56] Dig! ! 用力挖
[1:43:04] Faster! Faster! ! 快点! 快点!
[1:43:10] Dig! ! 快挖!
[1:43:12] Come on, Carly. Faster! ! 快一点
[1:43:18] Go, go! Come on. Come on. 快走…
[1:43:33] Oh, God! ! 天啊
[1:44:35] Watch yourself. 小心
[1:44:38] It’s over 70 and counting right now. 尸体数量已经超过七十人 并还在持续上升中
[1:44:50] Hey, that’s my friend’s camera. 那是我朋友的摄影机
[1:44:52] Hey, that’s my friend’s camera. 那是我朋友的摄影机
[1:44:55] Sorry, son. That’s evidence. 抱歉 这是物证
[1:44:58] You guys okay? 你们没事吧?
[1:45:01] Well, don’t worry. We’ll get you to the hospital. 放心 我们会送你们到医院
[1:45:04] How could no one have known about all of this? 怎么会没有人知道这件事?
[1:45:07] Truth is, this town’s hard as hell to get to. 老实说 这小镇很封闭
[1:45:10] It’s been abandoned 1 0 years, ever since that sugar mill shut down. 十年前糖厂倒了以后就被废弃
[1:45:13] Hell, it ain’t even on the map anymore. 地图上根本找不到这小镇
[1:45:16] We found all those cars in that old factory. 我们在旧厂房发现很多车子
[1:45:18] Those Sinclair boys pulled people off the interstate for years. 辛氏兄弟这些年来不断害人
[1:45:21] If it wasn’t for all the smoke from the fire, we wouldn’t have even known. 要不是起火冒烟 我们也不知道
[1:45:27] Excuse me, sir. Louis wants to talk to you. 对不起 路易在找你
[1:45:29] Yeah. Excuse me. 失陪了
[1:45:59] Maybe there’s some good memories on this. 应该会有一些美好的回忆在这里面
[1:46:02] You took it? 你偷拿来的?
[1:46:04] It just felt wrong leaving it behind. 不应该留下来给警方
[1:46:07] You know? 你懂吧?
[1:46:09] You okay? 你没事吧?
[1:46:12] We’re okay. 我们都没事了
[1:46:16] Sheriff? 警长
[1:46:18] – Yeah, Dave? – Ran the Sinclair family through CDIC. – 是 大伟 – 我查了辛克莱一家的资料
[1:46:23] Trudy and the doctor didn ‘t have two sons. 杜蒂不只生了两个儿子
[1:46:25] They had three. 他们一共有三个小孩
2005年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Game(心理游戏)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 28 Days Later…(惊变28天)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme