英文名称:Hot Tub Time Machine
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Turn it up! | 大点声 |
[00:54] | Turn up the radio | 收音机开大声 |
[00:58] | 热澡盆时光机 | |
[00:59] | I need the music, and give me some more | 我需要音乐 再猛烈些 |
[01:03] | Come on, Boots, you have three minutes left. | 坚持 布茨 还有三分钟 |
[01:05] | You can do this. You came to me, remember? | 你可以的 是你来找我的 记得吗 |
[01:08] | It’s not about losing weight. It’s about a lifestyle change. | 这不是为了减肥 是为了换一种生活方式 |
[01:12] | [呃 好吧] | |
[01:15] | 卢 | |
[01:18] | Nick, you have a customer. | 尼克 有客人了 |
[01:21] | Like we practiced. | 别忘了待客技巧 |
[01:22] | Right away, Terry. | 就来 特里 |
[01:27] | ‘Sup, Dawg? | 呷狗公司[谐音:狗怎么了] |
[01:30] | Oh. Ha! Funny. | 真有趣 |
[01:32] | It’s the name of the store. | 原来说的是商店的名字 |
[01:34] | What can I do for you, man? | 能帮你什么吗 |
[01:35] | Bono has been doing this for three days. | 博诺这样子已经三天了 |
[01:39] | It’s fucking disgusting. | 真他妈恶心 |
[01:40] | Bring him up here. | 把它拿上来 |
[01:41] | Bono, Bono, come. | 博诺过来 |
[01:43] | Bono, up! | 博诺 上去 |
[01:44] | Don’t yell at him like that. | 别这样对它吼 |
[01:46] | Okay. Okay. Cool. You’re gonna… | 好吧 真酷 你打算 |
[01:48] | I might just look… | 我还是看别的地方吧 |
[01:56] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[01:58] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[01:59] | You’re the singer from Chocolate Lipstick. | 你是”巧克力口红”乐队的歌手 |
[02:01] | You guys used to play at the Jam Shack on Friday nights. | 你们周五晚上经常在果酱酒吧表演 |
[02:03] | – Damn! You remember that? – You were so good. Yeah. | -该死 你居然还记得 -你很棒 是的 |
[02:06] | Oh, my God, you still singing? | 天哪 你还在唱歌吗 |
[02:07] | Nah. That was a long time ago. | 不 那是很久以前了 |
[02:10] | Wow! What are you doing now? | 那你现在干什么工作 |
[02:13] | You get shit out of dogs’ asses. | 你在从狗的屁眼里掏狗屎 |
[02:16] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[02:18] | You own a BMW? | 你有一辆宝马吗 |
[02:20] | Yeah, can you tell? | 是的 能看出来吗 |
[02:26] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[02:28] | Adam, it’s Lou. Don’t hang up, okay? | 亚当 我是卢 先别挂好吗 |
[02:30] | It’s not about money. It’s about making money. | 跟钱无关 是关于赚钱的 |
[02:32] | You and me, buddy. | 你和我 伙计 |
[02:34] | Hi, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[02:35] | So, I did everything according to your stupid fucking plan. | 我彻底执行了你那愚蠢的计划 |
[02:38] | I took everything with the yellow stickers | 我拿走了所有贴着黄色标签的东西 |
[02:40] | and I left you everything with the red stickers. | 把所有贴了红色标签的都留给你 |
[02:45] | There was some stuff in your closet with no stickers, | 你的壁橱里还有些没贴标签的东西 |
[02:47] | so I threw that in a pile and burned it in the backyard. | 我把它们堆成一堆在后院烧了 |
[02:50] | Seemed like the right thing to do. | 看来我没有做错 |
[02:52] | And thank you for claiming that empty plastic bottle. | 谢谢你要了那个空塑料瓶 |
[02:55] | I was prepared to fight you on that one. | 我本来想用它来揍你的 |
[02:58] | Anyway, I left you something on the counter. | 无论如何 我在餐台上给你留了点东西 |
[03:00] | It’s from the heart. | 是真心的 |
[03:03] | What do you think of this plan | 你觉得这个计划怎么样 |
[03:04] | Go fuck yourself. | 像个逼一样 |
[03:05] | Oh, and one last thing. Um… | 最后一件事 |
[03:08] | The TV had a red sticker on it, but I took it anyway. | 电视机贴了红色标签 但我还是拿走了 |
[03:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:16] | Just keeping my head down. | 我要保持冷静 |
[03:21] | Not getting shivved today. Let’s knock these reps out. | 今天不刮胡子 做些俯卧撑 |
[03:30] | Turn on a light, Jake. Open a window. | 把灯打开 杰克 打开窗子 |
[03:33] | Go outdoors. Jesus Christ! | 别老宅了 我的天哪 |
[03:35] | Why don’t you get out of the house this weekend, huh? | 你这个周末为什么不出门逛逛呢 |
[03:37] | What should I do out of the house, Uncle Adam? | 我出门干什么呢 亚当舅舅 |
[03:40] | I don’t know. Anything that corresponds with reality. | 我不知道 干点跟现实有关的事吧 |
[03:43] | Apply for a job. Maybe try to go to college. | 找工作 或者去读大学 |
[03:45] | I don’t know. That all sounds kind of overrated. | 我不知道 这些我都做不来的 |
[03:47] | You don’t like it, you can move back in with your Mom. | 你不喜欢的话 可以回家跟你妈住 |
[03:48] | No, I can’t actually. She moved in with her new boyfriend. | 不可能的 她已经跟新男友同居了 |
[03:51] | I will not be anywhere near that. | 我不会去当电灯泡的 |
[03:52] | She moved in with him? | 她跟他同居了吗 |
[03:54] | Yeah, the taxidermist. | 正是那个做动物标本的 |
[03:56] | The taxidermist is stuffing my mother. | 他正在用东西塞我的妈妈 |
[03:58] | Ugh! Kelly. | 噢 凯莉 |
[04:00] | She’s your sister. | 她是你妹妹 |
[04:00] | You should call her once in a while. Check in. | 你应该时常联系她 关心一下 |
[04:02] | Well, maybe she should check in with me. Ever think of that? | 也许应该是她关心我才对 你说呢 |
[04:04] | Yeah. That’s interesting. | 是的 那很有趣 |
[04:05] | Listen, I’ve got a big court date in a few minutes. | 听着 几分钟后我有场大赛 |
[04:07] | If I miss it, I’m kind of screwed. | 如果错过了我就惨了 |
[04:08] | Why do you waste your time with that Second Life bullshit? | 你为何总为第二人生这种垃圾浪费时间呢 |
[04:11] | Look at you, you’re still in jail. You were in jail last week. | 看看你 你居然还在服刑 你上周就进去了 |
[04:13] | Yeah. I’m a prisoner. It’s called “Doing hard time.” | 是的 我是囚犯 这叫做度过难关 |
[04:15] | Can’t you be like a warrior or a shaman | 你就不能当个战士 僧人 |
[04:17] | or an Orc or some shit like that? | 半兽人 或者类似的东西吗 |
[04:18] | No, no. In life, you make choices, | 不 在生活中你要做出抉择 |
[04:20] | and if you screw up you have to pay for those choices. | 如果你搞错了就得为此付出代价 |
[04:22] | You’re 20 years old, | 你都二十岁了 |
[04:23] | you haven’t made an important choice in your life. | 却还从没做过任何人生的重大抉择 |
[04:24] | What are you mad about? What is this? | 你为什么这么生气 到底怎么了 |
[04:28] | I don’t know if you noticed, but Lily moved out. | 不知你注意与否 但是莉莉搬出去了 |
[04:31] | Is that what all the shuffling was? | 就是因为这个 刚才才那么吵杂吗 |
[04:32] | Uh-huh. | 是的 |
[04:34] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[04:37] | I didn’t do anything. | 什么都没做 |
[04:57] | No fucking way! | 他妈的不可能吧 |
[05:05] | You know I’m a dreamer | 我是个梦想家 |
[05:08] | But my heart’s of gold | 但是我有金子般的心 |
[05:12] | I had to run away high | 我不得不远走高飞 |
[05:15] | So I wouldn’t come home low. Just when things went… | 所以不会回家 只有当事情发生了 |
[05:25] | …song. And you’ll never be left all alone | 带着这首歌 你永远不会孤独 |
[05:30] | I’m on my way | 我走我的路 |
[05:36] | Home sweet home | 家 甜蜜的家 |
[05:41] | Tonight, tonight I’m on my way | 今晚 今晚我走我的路 |
[05:46] | Home sweet home | 家 甜蜜的家 |
[05:50] | Even among the gentle prairie squirrels, | 即使是在温顺的美洲草原黄鼠中 |
[05:53] | the mate-less male is subjected to a humiliating ritual. | 没有配偶的雄性也受到歧视 |
[05:56] | 尼克 | |
[05:59] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:01] | What? | 什么 |
[06:06] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[06:11] | Hey. Adam. | 亚当 |
[06:13] | What’s happening, man? | 伙计 发生什么事了 |
[06:15] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:18] | – Hi, Courtney. – Hey, how you doing? | -考特尼你好 -你好 |
[06:20] | – Nice to see you. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[06:22] | Yeah. Not here. | 当然不希望在这看到你 |
[06:23] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[06:25] | Yeah. You know… | 是的 你知道 |
[06:27] | Work’s been crazy and… | 工作快把他逼疯了 而且 |
[06:29] | I know. I called a couple of times. | 我知道 我打了好多电话 |
[06:32] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:33] | Very, very busy. | 非常忙 |
[06:35] | You think this is a real situation | 你觉得他是真的很忙 |
[06:38] | or just one of his bullshit episodes? | 或者只是胡说的 |
[06:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:42] | You never know with Lou. | 你从来不了解卢 |
[06:43] | Well, hey, Adam, how’s your girlfriend? | 好吧亚当 你女朋友好吗 |
[06:45] | Oh, really bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:51] | Happy times. | 真是欢乐时光 |
[06:52] | Hi, folks. I’m Dr. Jeff. Lou’s resting. | 大家好 我是杰夫医生 卢在休息 |
[06:55] | He’s denying that it was | 他否认这是自杀 |
[06:56] | a suicide attempt and medically he’s stable, | 从医学上来说他状态稳定 |
[06:59] | so legally we can’t keep him here. | 所以从法律上来说他必须出院了 |
[07:00] | But we do think that he should be monitored for a few days. | 但是我们真的认为应该监控他几天 |
[07:03] | Does he have any family? | 他有家人吗 |
[07:04] | Lou’s family all kind of hate him. | 卢的家人都恨他 |
[07:06] | Okay. Well, then I guess it’s up to you guys, his friends. | 好吧 看来要靠你们了 他的朋友们 |
[07:09] | You are his friends, right? | 你们是他的朋友 对吗 |
[07:13] | It’s like that friend who’s the asshole. | 我们是那种虽然他很操蛋 |
[07:15] | but he’s our asshole, you know? | 我们却不能不管他的朋友 懂吗 |
[07:16] | Right. | 是的 |
[07:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:23] | Dr. Jefferies to radiology. | 杰弗瑞医生请到放射科 |
[07:26] | Lou. Why would he do this? | 卢 他为何要这样做 |
[07:29] | Why? I mean, make a list. | 为什么 原因数不胜数 |
[07:31] | He’s an alcoholic, he’s divorced. | 他是个酒鬼 他离婚了 |
[07:33] | Wife ran off with that Jamaican guy. | 老婆跟个牙买加人跑了 |
[07:35] | He’s failed at every jive-ass money hustle he’s ever tried. | 他总是忙于骗钱可每次都是失败 |
[07:38] | He’s in a mountain of debt. | 他欠了一屁股债 |
[07:40] | He hates his mother. | 他恨他妈妈 |
[07:41] | He hates himself. He hates everybody. | 他恨他自己 他恨每个人 |
[07:42] | He has erectile dysfunction. | 他还阳痿 |
[07:44] | He’s got halitosis. | 他有口臭 |
[07:45] | He’s got that runt ball. | 他有一个发育不良的睾丸 |
[07:47] | Huh. | 是啊 |
[07:48] | He said one of his balls was shriveled up… | 他说是其中一个萎缩了 |
[07:50] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:51] | …like a spoiled grape. | 就像变质的葡萄 |
[07:53] | Wasn’t it that quarterback on the Bears | 其实是那个熊队的四分卫 |
[07:55] | who had his ball crushed on the field, right? | 在球场上把他的睾丸撞碎了 对吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:59] | – Right, right. – ’82? Yeah, yeah. | -没错 -八二年对吗 |
[08:02] | He came back from that, though. | 但是他挺过来了 |
[08:03] | Strong as ever. | 像以前一样强壮 |
[08:04] | Fuck yeah. | 没错 |
[08:06] | But I don’t know about Lou. | 但是我不了解卢 |
[08:07] | – It’s just like… – No. | -这就像 -不 |
[08:08] | It’s just like an accumulation of punishment. | 就像恶有恶报一样 |
[08:11] | Fuck you guys. | 你们这些该死的 |
[08:14] | There he is. Hey. | 他醒了 还好吗 |
[08:16] | I can fucking hear everything you’re saying, all right? | 我他妈的能听到你们说的一切 明白吗 |
[08:18] | Look who’s awake. What’s up, man? | 看看谁醒了 怎么了伙计 |
[08:22] | Hey. Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[08:23] | What’s up? | 你怎么了 |
[08:25] | You look just like my friend Nick. | 你很像我的朋友尼克 |
[08:28] | And you look like my friend Adam. | 而你很像我的朋友亚当 |
[08:30] | But you wouldn’t be those guys because | 但是你们肯定不是 |
[08:31] | I’ve been calling and calling them, | 因为我给他们打了无数电话 |
[08:32] | and they haven’t returned my calls. | 他们从没回过 |
[08:33] | So, listen, violator. | 那么听着 捣蛋鬼 |
[08:36] | Me and Nick got a little surprise for you. | 尼克和我有个惊喜要告诉你 |
[08:38] | Something special that the three of us can do. | 我们三人能执行的特别计划 |
[08:41] | Come on. You guys. | 得了吧 你们 |
[08:43] | – Are you curious? – No! | -你想知道吗 -不想 |
[08:44] | I didn’t fucking try and kill myself. | 我他妈的没想自杀 |
[08:46] | If I wanted to kill myself, I’d fucking kill myself. | 如果我想自杀的话 我他妈的早就死了 |
[08:49] | I’d be awesome at it. | 我肯定会有些新意的 |
[08:50] | A shotgun to the dick. | 比如对着自己的老二开一枪 |
[08:53] | I’m glad you didn’t do it. | 我很高兴你不是自杀 |
[08:54] | It’s good to see you guys, anyway. | 无论如何 很高兴见到你们 |
[08:58] | So, just out of curiosity, what’s the surprise? | 我并不好奇 只是想问问到底是什么惊喜 |
[09:02] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[09:04] | Ko-di-ak… | 科迪亚克 |
[09:07] | …Valley. | 山谷 |
[09:08] | No fucking way! | 他妈的不可能 |
[09:09] | – Yes, sir. – Yeah. | -是的 先生 -没错 |
[09:10] | Fucking K-Vals? Holy shit! | 该死的科迪亚克山谷吗 天哪 |
[09:12] | Yes, sir. Bang! | 是的 先生 |
[09:14] | We fucking ski, right? We fucking rage. | 我们可以他妈的滑雪肆虐 |
[09:17] | Chimney point at the end of the night | 烟囱指向黑夜的尽头 |
[09:18] | with a bottle of Scotch to wash it all down. Oh! | 用一瓶威士忌把它全抹掉 |
[09:22] | And you guys are paying for the whole thing? | 你们替我出所有费用吗 |
[09:25] | – Sure. – Yep. | -是的 -当然 |
[09:26] | Let’s go tonight. | 我们今晚就出发吧 |
[09:27] | We go tomorrow. | 我们明天再去 |
[09:28] | Let’s go now. Let’s go now. | 马上就走 马上就走 |
[09:29] | I just got to get rid of this thing. It’s really uncomfortable. | 我要弄掉这些操蛋玩意 太不舒服了 |
[09:32] | You should wait for the nurse or something. | 你应该等护士什么的来吧 |
[09:33] | I got it. I got it. | 我拿出来了 |
[09:34] | – Hold on, Lou. – No, no, no, no. | -卢 等一下 -不 不用 |
[09:35] | Let somebody do that for you. | 让谁来帮帮你 |
[09:46] | Oh, shit. God. | 该死 天哪 |
[09:48] | Did I get that on you? | 是我溅到你身上的吗 |
[09:49] | Yes, you did. Damn it! | 是的 该死的 |
[09:50] | It’s only pee. Relax, it’s only pee. | 只是尿而已 放松点 只是尿 |
[09:58] | There’s Lou. | 那就是卢 |
[09:59] | Good, he’s drinking already. | 好的 他已经在喝了 |
[10:00] | Look at this shit. | 看看这个该死的 |
[10:02] | Do you remember when I was 12 and he tried to bite me? | 你还记得我十二岁的时候 他想咬我吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah, but he… You had that coming. | 是的 但是他 你还记仇啊 |
[10:08] | – Hey, violator. – Lou. | -你好 捣蛋鬼 -卢 |
[10:10] | What the fuck is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[10:12] | It’s nice to see you, too, Lou. | 卢 我也很高兴见到你 |
[10:13] | “Nice to see you, too, Lou.” Fuck you, Jacob. | 卢 我也很高兴见到你 操你妈雅各布 |
[10:16] | You suck and you know it. | 你就像一坨屎一样 |
[10:18] | You just ruined my fucking weekend. | 你已经把我愉快的周末给毁了 |
[10:30] | Hey, Lily will come back. Trust me. | 莉莉会回来的 相信我 |
[10:33] | – No, she won’t. – No, she won’t. | -不 不会的 -不 她不会 |
[10:35] | – No, she won’t. – No, she won’t. | -不 她不会 -她不会的 |
[10:36] | She basically thinks I’m an asshole, you know? | 她从心里认为我是个混蛋 你知道吗 |
[10:38] | Like a completely self-absorbed, delusional… | 认为我无比自私 狂妄 |
[10:40] | – She’s got a point. … – narcissistic. | -她抓住了重点 -还有自恋 |
[10:42] | – Fuck you. – You’re better off. | -去他妈的 -你会好起来的 |
[10:44] | Take my word for it. Look at me. | 相信我 看看我的情形 |
[10:46] | Fuck wives, man. Fuck kids. | 该死的前几任老婆 该死的孩子们 |
[10:48] | Lock it down or they will take everything from you. | 甩掉他们把 否则他们会拿走你的一切 |
[10:52] | God damn it! Who the fuck are you texting with? | 该死的 你在给谁发短信 |
[10:55] | Just a friend of mine. | 只是一个朋友 |
[10:56] | Male or fucking female? | 男人还是该死的女人 |
[10:58] | For your information, I’ve had a lot of girlfriends. | 只是让你知道一下 我有很多女朋友 |
[11:01] | Hot ones. | 都很性感 |
[11:02] | You have had lots of boyfriends. Gay ones. | 你有很多男朋友 都是同性恋 |
[11:09] | Hey, hey, hey, check this out. | 喂 来看看这个 |
[11:11] | I brought a regulation bar for tubbing tonight. | 我为今晚的盆浴买了好多酒 |
[11:13] | Nice. | 很好 |
[11:15] | I’ve got Vodka, fucking Tequilles O’Neals. | 有伏特加 龙舌兰 |
[11:18] | You guys are gonna love this. Check this out. | 你们会喜欢的这个的 看清楚了 |
[11:21] | Chernobly. | 切尔诺贝利 |
[11:22] | It’s like the Russian Red Bull. | 它就像俄罗斯红牛 |
[11:24] | It’s got shit in it that’s not even legal here. | 它里面的料很猛 含有非法成分 |
[11:25] | Like what shit? | 什么猛料 |
[11:27] | How the fuck am I supposed to know, dude? | 我他妈的怎么会知道 伙计 |
[11:28] | But it’s illegal. | 但是违法的 |
[11:30] | Hey, why didn’t we just go to pinnacle? | 我们为什么不去顶峰呢 |
[11:32] | It would have taken, like, half the time. | 只需要一半的时间就能到了 |
[11:33] | You wanna go to Kodiak Valley, trust me. | 你们会喜欢科迪亚克山谷的 相信我 |
[11:35] | You’re at the right age for it. | 像你这样的年纪正合适 |
[11:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah. Nobody gets carded and everybody gets laid. | 是的 没人单身 所有人都能找到床伴 |
[11:41] | K-Val! K-Val! K-Val! K-Val! K-Val! K-Val! | 科迪亚克山谷 |
[11:45] | Oh, shit! K-Val! | 该死的科迪亚克山谷 |
[11:53] | This? This is the coolest town ever? | 这个吗 这就是最棒的小镇吗 |
[11:56] | Fuck! That used to be Papa Enzo’s. | 该死 那以前是恩佐爸爸酒吧 |
[11:59] | I broke up with Jenny Stedmeyer there. | 我是在那里和詹妮・丝黛梅尔分的手 |
[12:02] | What made you break up with her, again? | 再问一次 为什么分手来着 |
[12:03] | I don’t know. We swapped virginities junior year. | 不知道 我们大三的时候就互换了童贞 |
[12:06] | All we did was listen to records and have sex. | 我们当时唯一的活动就是听磁带和做爱 |
[12:07] | And she was epic, I mean she was… She was epic. | 她那时很棒 我是说 她真的很棒 |
[12:10] | Yeah, man. She was hot. | 是的 伙计 她很性感 |
[12:11] | And then when I broke up with her, she was so mad, | 我跟她断绝关系的时候 她都快疯了 |
[12:13] | she practically stabbed me in the eye with a fork. | 她用叉子刺伤了我的眼睛 |
[12:15] | Actually, she did stab me in the eye with a fork. | 真的 她真用叉子刺了我的眼睛 |
[12:18] | She was a one-percenter, man. | 她是百里挑一的美女 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:20] | All downhill from there. | 从那之后你就一蹶不振 |
[12:22] | That was a big one. First love. | 那可是大事 初恋啊 |
[12:25] | The one that got away. | 已经消逝的初恋 |
[12:26] | The great white buffalo. | 巨大的白水牛啊[天生一对] |
[12:28] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:29] | The great what? | 大什么 |
[12:31] | Great white buffalo. | 大白水牛 |
[12:33] | Why are you guys whispering? | 你们干嘛要那么小声 |
[12:35] | Great white buffalo. | 大白水牛 |
[12:37] | That was really helpful, you guys. Thank you. | 我他妈依旧不明白 谢谢你们 |
[12:46] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[12:48] | I’m gonna make a prediction right now. | 我现在就可以预言一下 |
[12:50] | One of us is gonna start writing a novel, | 我们中某人会开始写小说 |
[12:52] | and then we all get snowed in, | 之后我们都会被大雪困住 |
[12:53] | and then Lou’s gonna ax murder all of us. | 然后卢会用斧子把我们都杀了 |
[13:01] | Motherfuck. | 妈了个逼的 |
[13:02] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[13:04] | Fucking cats. | 是该死的猫 |
[13:06] | – Kind of a lot of cats. – That sucks. | -这么多猫 -真恶心 |
[13:09] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:11] | You got a reservation | 我预约过的 |
[13:12] | for Webber-Agnew? | 名字是韦伯・艾格纽 |
[13:14] | Sorry. What was that name again? | 对不起 我没听清那名字 |
[13:16] | Webber-Agnew. Webber and Agnew. | 韦伯・艾格纽 韦伯和艾格纽 |
[13:19] | I got a “Nick Webber-Agnew.” | 我这里只有一个尼克・韦伯・艾格纽 |
[13:20] | I’m sorry, excuse me. What? What did you just say? | 对不起 什么 你刚才说什么 |
[13:23] | Webber-Agnew? | 韦伯・艾格纽吗 |
[13:24] | Webber-fucking-Agnew? | 该死的韦伯・艾格纽吗 |
[13:27] | You took your wife’s last name? You’re a fucking hyphenate? | 你用了你老婆的姓吗 真他妈听话 |
[13:30] | A lot of dudes are doing it. It’s progressive. | 很多家伙都这么干 这很时髦 |
[13:32] | No. No dudes are doing it. | 不 根本没人这么干 |
[13:34] | You look like a progressive guy. Is that progressive? | 你看上去很时髦 你觉得那样时髦吗 |
[13:35] | – Would you do that? – No. | -你会那么干吗 -绝对不会 |
[13:37] | No. And he has a goatee. | 听到了吗 他有山羊胡子 |
[13:42] | Does this guy seem a little imbalanced to you? | 这家伙是不是有点不协调呢 |
[13:44] | No. Come on. | 别说了 |
[13:45] | He’s right there. Shut up. | 他能听的见 闭嘴吧 |
[13:48] | Let me give you a hand with that. | 我来帮你一把 |
[13:50] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[13:51] | I am not going to tell you again! | 我不想再重复一遍了 |
[13:57] | I can handle it. | 我能行 |
[13:59] | This guy’s a fucking dick. | 这个家伙好冲 |
[14:01] | – Shh. He’s disabled. – He can hear you. | -嘘 他残废了 -他能听见的 |
[14:03] | So what? He’s exempt from common fucking courtesy | 那又怎样 因为他没法鼓掌了 |
[14:05] | ’cause he can’t start a round of applause? | 就必须得去同情他吗 |
[14:08] | He’s gotta jerk off one-handed? | 他打算用一只手自慰吗 |
[14:10] | I mean, I certainly don’t take my hands | 我当然不会用自己的手 |
[14:12] | and I put them together and oil them up… | 把双手放在一起涂好润滑油 |
[14:14] | Hey, 420. Our old room. Check it out. | 是420 我们的旧居 快来看看 |
[14:18] | That’s okay man. Oh! Those are mine. | 没事的伙计 那些是我的 |
[14:20] | I’ll just get those. | 我只想拿一下那些 |
[14:28] | This is the part where you tip the guy that helped you out. | 你们应该给帮过你们的人一些小费 |
[14:32] | I’m not the guy that… | 我可不是那样的人 |
[14:35] | Nick, pay the man something. | 尼克 给这个家伙一点报酬 |
[14:36] | I got it. Don’t worry. | 明白了 别担心 |
[14:37] | This place looks like shit! | 这地方看上去一团糟 |
[14:39] | What happened to that guy? | 那哥们到底怎么弄的 |
[14:41] | Check this shit out. It’s still there. | 快来看看 它还在这儿 |
[14:44] | Adam Sux Cox ‘n’ Dix. | 亚当唆老二和鸡鸡 |
[14:47] | It’s your best work. | 这是你最好的作品 |
[14:49] | Fucking burned you. | 当时令你焦头烂额 |
[14:51] | Burned! | 焦头烂额 |
[14:52] | Hey, guys, come take a look at this. | 伙计们 过来看看这个 |
[14:53] | We got a hot tub. | 这有个热水浴缸 |
[14:57] | – Sweet Jesus! – Poor little fella. | -天哪 -可怜的小家伙 |
[14:59] | This is obviously unacceptable, right? | 真让人无法接受 对吗 |
[15:02] | We call downstairs, get somebody to fix this? | 我们给楼下打电话 找人来修修这个 |
[15:04] | Is anybody else hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[15:08] | A little school spirit this time, huh? | 来点学员精神嘛 |
[15:10] | – We’re in, man. – Just play it like you fucking mean it. | -好吧 算上我们把 -你他妈敢认真点吗 |
[15:12] | Like that. Yeah. | 就像这样 喂 |
[15:15] | Yes, I would like to get a hooker to fuck me and my friends. | 是的 我想找个妓女让我和我的朋友日 |
[15:20] | What? Adam, I’m not doing that. | 什么 亚当 我不会那么做的 |
[15:22] | Whatever, semantics. | 无论如何 我的意思是 |
[15:23] | I want an escort to escort our penises into her vagina. | 我想找个人能让我用老二捅她的阴道 |
[15:28] | I want the girl in the picture, too. | 我还想要个照片中的女孩 |
[15:30] | No tomfoolery. Wake her up, I don’t care. | 别扯淡了 叫醒她吧 我不介意 |
[15:33] | Will you listen to him? | 你准备听他的吗 |
[15:34] | Does she do four? | 她能同时伺候四个吗 |
[15:35] | What about three? | 三个怎么样 |
[15:37] | – Okay. Jacob, you’re out. – Okay. Good. | -好吧雅各布 你可以滚了 -好吧 |
[15:39] | I need $3,000. | 我需要三千美元 |
[15:41] | I’m not in. I’m married. | 我不参加 我已经结婚了 |
[15:42] | Adam, I need $2,000. Me and you, buddy. Come on. | 亚当 我需要两千美元 就我和你 来吧 |
[15:45] | I’m out there, Violator. | 我退出 捣蛋鬼 |
[15:46] | Can I call you back, sir? | 先生 我等会再打给你行吗 |
[15:48] | – Okay. Thank you. Bye. – Sir? | -好的 谢谢你 再见 -先生 |
[15:50] | Let’s do something fun. Let’s create a memory, huh? | 我们干点有趣又值得回忆的事吧 怎么样 |
[15:52] | Let’s get some cocaine and break into a school. | 弄些可卡因 然后闯入一所学校 |
[15:55] | Or steal a cop car or some shit, huh? | 或者偷一辆警车啥的 怎么样 |
[15:58] | – Do you have Ritalin? – No. | -你有兴奋剂吗 -没有 |
[15:59] | Don’t fucking lie to me. Every one of you people have Ritalin. | 别他妈对我撒谎 每个人都有兴奋剂 |
[16:03] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry. You probably do have Ritalin. | 抱歉 你或许应该有兴奋剂 |
[16:06] | I have some Ativan, but it’s different. | 我有些镇静剂 但是不一样的 |
[16:08] | – Just give it to him. – Let’s stick it up our asses. | -你就给他吧 -我们用它来塞屁眼吧 |
[16:09] | No. It’s not a suppository. | 才不要 这又不是栓剂 |
[16:11] | It doesn’t matter. You crush it, | 这不要紧 你把它拍碎了 |
[16:12] | you put it in a warm paper towel, | 把它用温暖的纸巾包着 |
[16:13] | run it under warm some water | 放些温水 |
[16:14] | and you stick it right up your ass. That works. | 然后把它塞进屁眼里 很奏效的 |
[16:16] | You put the paper towel up your ass, too? | 你把纸巾也塞屁眼里去吗 |
[16:18] | – You crush up the… – Hey, I got an idea. | -你就拍碎 -我有办法了 |
[16:19] | – Why don’t we just play quarters? – What? | -我们还是玩硬币吧 -你说啥 |
[16:20] | I don’t know what the fuck I’m gonna do. | 我都不知道我他妈该怎么办了 |
[16:22] | I’m getting really sad. | 我他妈真要伤心死了 |
[16:23] | You know what I’m talking about? | 你懂我在说什么吗 |
[16:25] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom | 我要一个人去厕所 |
[16:26] | and be alone with my own thoughts. | 好好清静一下 |
[16:27] | Who knows what’s gonna happen up there. | 谁知道那里会有什么好事 |
[16:29] | Who knows what’s gonna happen. | 谁知道有什么好事 |
[16:30] | You better plan something fun. | 你们最好想点好玩的东西 |
[16:33] | Jesus! | 该死 |
[16:35] | Pussies. I’m going dancing. | 一帮娘们儿 我要去跳舞了 |
[16:37] | I don’t know, man. Maybe coming here was a bad idea. | 搞不懂了 可能到这来本身就是错的 |
[16:39] | Yeah. If he kills himself, can we go home? | 对啊 他要是自杀了 我们能回家吗 |
[16:43] | Hard to believe this is the very room | 真想不到我们就在这间屋子里 |
[16:45] | we had some of the best weekends of our lives. | 度过了这辈子最开心的几周 |
[16:47] | Really? In this room right here? | 真的吗 就这间屋子吗 |
[16:51] | How? | 什么样啊 |
[16:52] | We were young. We had momentum. We were winning. | 当时年少轻狂 冲劲十足 意气风发 |
[16:57] | We were best friends. | 我们过去是死党 |
[16:59] | What do you mean, “were” best friends? | 什么叫”过去是”死党 |
[17:00] | You know what I mean, man. Everybody seemed to care more, | 你懂的 现在大家都有很多烦心事 |
[17:03] | everything seemed to matter more back then. | 相对而言更加重要的 都是过去的事 |
[17:05] | Whatever. | 管它呢 |
[17:18] | Check it out. They must have fixed it. | 进去看看 肯定有人来修过了 |
[17:21] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[17:23] | – How’s the water, violator? – Oh, man. | -水温如何 捣蛋鬼 -爽啊 |
[17:25] | You guys gotta get in here. It’s gonna fucking change you. | 你们一定要进来 保证让你他妈重获新生 |
[17:28] | Wait, why are you naked? | 等等 你干嘛要裸着 |
[17:30] | You’re all getting naked? | 你们全都要裸体吗 |
[17:31] | Yep. | 对 |
[17:32] | You don’t think it’s a little weird, | 你们不觉得这样很奇怪吗 |
[17:33] | a bunch of guys just piling up | 一群大男人堆在 |
[17:35] | in a big bathtub together, naked? | 同一个浴盆里 还全裸 |
[17:36] | Are you afraid that some of these people might see you? | 你还怕会有人看到你吗 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry. If I’m being honest, | 不好意思 实话实说的话 |
[17:40] | I’m not totally comfortable being around | 我真的觉得跟几个全裸的 |
[17:42] | a bunch of other naked dudes. | 大男人待在一起很不爽啊 |
[17:43] | It’s called male bonding, okay? | 这就叫作兄弟情谊 好不好 |
[17:45] | Haven’t you even seen Wild Hogs? | 你没看过《荒野大飚客》吗 |
[17:46] | 《荒野大飚客》:四个老男人寻求改变原有生活的成人童话片 | |
[17:47] | Fine, get us some snacks. | 好啦 给我们拿点吃的来吧 |
[17:49] | You know what? Fuck it. | 猜我怎么说 去你妈的 |
[17:51] | I’m leaving my underwear on. | 我还是要穿着内裤 |
[17:53] | – Yeah. Yeah. Very nice. – Shut up! | -好啦 好啦 这就对了 -闭嘴 |
[17:57] | Damn, it’s good to be here with you all again, man. | 操 又跟你们到这来了 真他妈爽啊 |
[18:00] | – It’s good to be back here with you guys. – Yep. | -我们又团聚了 真好 -没错 |
[18:02] | I want to toast to the good times. | 为美好的时光干杯 |
[18:04] | And you, too, young blood. Come on in, here. | 还有你 年轻人 来吧 |
[18:11] | This style seems wild | 这种作派看起来很野蛮 |
[18:13] | Wait before you treat me like a stepchild | 怕你不给我好脸色看 |
[18:15] | Let me tell you why they got me on file | 先来告诉你为什么我被留校查看 |
[18:17] | ‘Cause I give you what you lack | 因为我给了你你的缺憾 |
[18:18] | Come right and exact I stand accused of doing harm | 平白无故说我犯事我忍受屈辱 |
[18:21] | ‘Cause I’m louder than a bomb | 就因为我说话大声响如擂鼓 |
[18:23] | Come on Come on, louder | 一起来 一起来 大声喊 |
[18:25] | Come on Come on | 一起来 一起来 |
[18:27] | – Go, Violator! – I’m gonna throw up. | -加油啊 捣蛋鬼 -我要吐了 |
[18:28] | Snap out of it! Out the tub! Out the tub! | 你振作一点 出去吐 出去吐 |
[18:31] | I’m good. I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 没事没事 |
[18:33] | God damn. | 该死的 |
[18:34] | I am a rock hard trooper to the bone, the bone, the bone | 我是摇滚奇兵酷到极点 极点 极点 |
[18:37] | Full grown consider me stone | 大人们觉得我只有一张 呆脸 |
[18:39] | Once again and I say it for you to know | 重申一遍 跟你说的你要了解 |
[18:42] | The troop is always ready I yell “Geronimo” | 全军随时候命 听我大呼”印第安首领” |
[18:44] | Your CIA, you see I ain’t kiddin’ | 你在中情局 看得出我是认真滴 |
[18:46] | Both King and X they got rid of both | 马丁路德金和马尔科姆叉 统统被干掉 |
[18:51] | And not the braggin’ or boastin’ and plus | 不是吹嘘 并非夸耀 |
[18:53] | It ain’t no secret why they’re tappin’ my phone | 他们打我电话的原因也不是什么秘密 |
[18:55] | Although I can’t keep it a secret | 虽然我本来就不会保密 |
[18:57] | So I decided to kick it, yo | 所以我只好戒了它 哟 |
[18:58] | And yes it weighs a ton | 没错 这有够沉重 |
[19:00] | I say it once again | 我最后重申一遍 |
[19:01] | Tappin’ my phone. They never leave me alone | 打我电话 他们从不让我孤独 |
[19:04] | ‘Cause I’m louder than a bomb | 因为我说话大声响如擂鼓 |
[19:23] | Hey, little buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[19:34] | Dude. | 老兄啊 |
[19:38] | Where did the squirrel go? | 小松鼠上哪去了 |
[19:44] | This is the black diamond? Terrifying. | 这就是传说中的黑钻吗 好可怕 |
[19:46] | That’s all you got? | 这就是你找的地方吗 |
[19:47] | – I don’t remember this. – What do you think, boys? | -我可不记得还有这个 -你们怎么想 |
[19:49] | Tips down. | 下去咯 |
[19:50] | Tips fucking down, | 妈的当然要下啊 |
[19:51] | right away. | 立刻 马上 |
[19:52] | Let’s ride. | 我们去征服山巅 |
[20:06] | I feel 19 again! | 我又找回青春活力啦 |
[20:11] | What is that? | 那是什么东西啊 |
[20:14] | Stop it, Lou. | 别闹 卢 |
[20:15] | Stop it, Lou! | 别闹了啦 卢 |
[20:22] | Coming through! | 霹雳大穿梭 |
[20:23] | You goddamn kids! | 这帮死孩子 |
[20:29] | – Slow down! – Hey! | -减速 -喂 |
[20:31] | Yard sale, bitches! | 大甩卖啦 贱人们 |
[20:56] | Fuck! | 操 |
[21:00] | We dead. | 死翘翘了 |
[21:01] | Are you guys alive? Holy fuck. | 你们还活着吗 操了 |
[21:05] | By all counts we should be pretty fucked up right now, | 不管怎么说我们现在都够糗的 |
[21:07] | but I… | 可是我 |
[21:08] | I kind of feel great. | 我倒觉得相当不错啊 |
[21:10] | I feel crazy right now. | 我现在觉得太疯狂了 |
[21:11] | I feel fantastic! | 我觉得爽呆了 |
[21:13] | I wanna fuck something! | 我要大干一场 |
[21:20] | There they are. | 他们在那边 |
[21:21] | I see it, Chaz. Thanks. | 看到了 谢了 查兹 |
[21:24] | What is that one plank thing that guy’s got? | 那家伙脚上的木板子是什么东西 |
[21:26] | I don’t care. It’s going up his ass. | 管它呢 都要塞进他屁眼里去了 |
[21:31] | Way to go, rookie! | 学着点 菜鸟 |
[21:34] | Wow! Nice. | 哇 帅 |
[21:39] | Those are the kind of ski shenanigans | 在我的山头上决不允许 |
[21:41] | I don’t allow on my mountain. | 你们玩那种滑雪恶作剧 |
[21:43] | Yeah. Come on, guys. | 没错 你们小心点 |
[21:45] | What are you looking at, Nancy? | 看什么看 死丫头 |
[21:47] | No. I mean… | 没 没看什么 |
[21:49] | Hey, look, it’s the douche bag from Karate Kid III. | 这就是《威龙小子3》里那个衰仔的招势 |
[21:57] | I know that guy. | 我认识那个人 |
[22:21] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[22:22] | Is there some kind of weird retro thing | 本周末是不是要玩什么 |
[22:23] | going on this weekend? | 怪异复古的庆典啊 |
[22:24] | Can’t get any bars. | 别再去什么酒吧了 |
[22:26] | Morty! Yeah, it’s Chuck. | 莫蒂 对 我是恰克 |
[22:28] | You’re never gonna believe where I’m calling you from, man. | 你一定想不到我是在哪里打给你的 |
[22:31] | I’m on a mountain on my phone! Yeah. | 我在山上给你打电话 对 |
[22:35] | Yeah, well, a bet’s a bet. I want my $2. | 就是 说话要算数 你欠我两块钱 |
[22:43] | I’m telling you, something weird is going on. | 我跟你说了 这里不太对劲吧 |
[22:45] | Demand your MTV. | 就要你的Mtv |
[22:48] | I want my MTV. | 我要我的Mtv |
[23:02] | 毒药乐队 86年科迪亚克谷冬令营 | |
[23:06] | I love your hair. | 发型好帅哦 |
[23:10] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[23:11] | …can still tell me that’s true. | 依旧能够告诉我那是真的 |
[23:14] | But the facts and the evidence tell me it is… | 然而事实和证据却让我了解到 |
[23:19] | 最新 超级马里奥兄弟 | |
[23:27] | Dude is rocking a cassette player. | 大哥 这是卡带式随身听 |
[23:28] | Just relax. I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation | 放松 这种怪事肯定会有个 |
[23:30] | – for all this shit. – Don’t fucking tell me to relax. | -合理的解释的 -别他妈叫我放松 |
[23:32] | I said relax for a minute. | 我让你放松已经一分钟了 |
[23:33] | Leg warmers? | 暖腿袜套 |
[23:35] | Jheri curl? | 稀松卷 |
[23:36] | “Where’s the beef?” | “谁动了我的牛肉” |
[23:37] | “谁动了我的牛肉”流行于80年代的美国 牛肉亦指实质 | |
[23:38] | Excuse me, miss, what color is Michael Jackson? | 打扰一下 小姐 Mj是什么肤色的 |
[23:42] | Black. | 黑的啊 |
[23:48] | Hold on! Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. | 等一下 不好意思 打扰了 抱歉 |
[23:52] | Nick, come on, man! Nick! Nick! | 尼克振作起来啊 尼克 尼克 |
[23:54] | Who the fuck is that? | 谁他妈的在敲门 |
[23:55] | That’s probably Ashton Kolchak right now | 很可能是阿什顿・高察克 |
[23:57] | telling us we’ve been punked or whatever. | 跑来告诉我们玩过朋克什么的 |
[23:59] | – Okay. Come on. – Come on. | -好 大家过来 -过来 |
[24:05] | Hey. Hey, guys. I’ve got your luggage. | 嘿 你们好 我把你们的行李带来了 |
[24:08] | – He’s got both arms. – Get him! | -他怎么有两条胳膊 -放倒他 |
[24:14] | – What? – Check his arm. | -怎么回事 -检查他胳膊 |
[24:16] | – Are you raping? – Wait! Hold on! Are we raping him? | -你们强奸我妈 -我们是要强奸他吗 |
[24:18] | Nobody’s raping anybody! | 谁都没想强奸谁 |
[24:19] | Where’s your missing arm, motherfucker? | 你不是少了一条胳膊吗 操蛋玩意儿 |
[24:21] | Hey! God! That’s my arm! | 嘿 天哪 我的胳膊啊 |
[24:24] | – It’s fake! – It’s real! | -是假肢 -是真的 |
[24:25] | It’s got freckles on it and shit! | 上面有雀斑 还有屎 |
[24:36] | Do I really got to be the asshole that says | 我真的要相信那个鸟人说的什么 |
[24:39] | we got in this thing and went back in time? | 进了这玩意儿就会时光倒流吗 |
[24:41] | It must be some kind of hot tub time machine. | 这肯定是什么热浴盆时光机之类的 |
[24:47] | Wow, my old stuff. | 哇 我的旧货啊 |
[24:49] | Look at this shit, man. | 看看这些破玩意儿啊 |
[24:50] | You have a bong? | 你还带水烟吗 |
[24:51] | I did. | 有过 |
[24:53] | “Eddie Lives.” This shirt got me so much fucking pussy. | 《叛逆狂热2》 这衣服怎么那么女 |
[24:55] | You wanna see what got a lot of pussy? | 你想看看更女的东西吗 |
[24:56] | What’s the tape recorder for? | 这录音机拿来干嘛用的啊 |
[24:57] | – Recording tape. – I gotta take a piss. | -录磁带呗 -我要去尿个尿 |
[24:59] | – This jacket right here, baby. – Holy fuck! | -原来夹克在这里啊 -操了 |
[25:00] | – What are you, Hunter S. Thompson? – I thought I was. | -你当自己是亨特・汤普森啊 -曾经梦想过 |
[25:02] | Is that coke? | 这是可卡因吗 |
[25:04] | What the fuck you think it is? Baby powder? | 那你他妈的以为是什么 婴儿爽身粉吗 |
[25:06] | Wait. How is this happening? | 等下 这到底怎么回事啊 |
[25:07] | Can we talk about this for a minute? | 我们能谈谈这件事吗 |
[25:13] | Holy fuck! Winterfest ’86. | 我操 86年的冬令营 |
[25:16] | We were here, man. | 我们来过 |
[25:17] | – Guys. – We are here. | -兄弟们 -我们现在又来了 |
[25:19] | What if we run into ourselves? | 要是我们碰到自己怎么办 |
[25:20] | Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[25:21] | We see ourselves and we blow up and | 我们看到自己 然后大发雷霆 |
[25:23] | explode or some shit. | 然后自爆了什么的 |
[25:24] | Get in here! | 都给我过来 |
[25:25] | Didn’t you all fucking see Timecop? | 你他妈没看过《时空特警》吗 |
[25:27] | God damn it! Get the fuck in here right now! | 妈的 都他妈的立刻给我滚过来 |
[25:29] | Nobody wants to see your giant shit, Lou. | 没人想看你拉的巨便 卢 |
[25:30] | What, man? | 怎么了 |
[25:43] | Yeah, we’re not gonna run into ourselves. | 对 我们不会撞见自己了 |
[25:46] | We are ourselves. | 我们就已经是我们自己了 |
[25:47] | Why are we in our young bodies | 为什么我们都是年轻版 |
[25:49] | and you in your regular body? | 你却是正常版 |
[25:50] | I don’t know. | 我不懂啊 |
[25:51] | Shouldn’t you be invisible? | 你不是应该隐形了吗 |
[25:52] | Or swimming around some guy’s ball sack? | 或者应该在某个男人的阴囊里四处游动 |
[25:54] | I know. Because you guys exist here and I don’t. | 我懂 因为在当年我还没出生 |
[25:58] | Hey, why are you flickering? | 你闪频了是怎么回事 |
[26:00] | – What? – What? What? Who flickered? | -什么啊 -啥 啥 谁闪频了 |
[26:02] | He did. He’s flickering. | 他啊 他在闪 |
[26:04] | I need you to touch my arm or something | 我需要你们碰碰我手臂之类的 |
[26:05] | to see if I’m still real, okay? | 以确保我还存在 行吗 |
[26:06] | Just see if you can put your hand through me. | 看看你们能不能用手穿过我 |
[26:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:13] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[26:15] | I’m physically still here. That’s good, I think. | 我实打实地还在这 真不错 我觉得 |
[26:20] | 美国80年代Hiphop组合 | |
[26:20] | You look like Kid ‘N Play. | 你看着像孩玩乐团一样 |
[26:22] | That’s actually two people. | 他们其实是两个人 |
[26:27] | I knew this trip was a bad idea. | 我就知道不该来旅游的 |
[26:28] | Every time I hang out with you, man, | 每次我跟你出来玩 臭小子 |
[26:30] | it’s some kind of shit storm. | 我都像遇上了暴风屎一样 |
[26:31] | I got guilted into coming on this trip | 自从踏上这次旅程 我就开始自责不已 |
[26:33] | and now I’m back in the fucking ’80s. | 现在我还回到了他妈的80年代 |
[26:34] | And I hate this decade! | 我痛恨这个年代 |
[26:35] | Maybe it’s your fucking fault! | 怎么他妈的就不能是你的错呢 |
[26:37] | You’re a fucking insurance salesman, | 你他妈的还是个卖保险的呢 |
[26:38] | you’re practically the devil. | 事实上就是个魔鬼啊 |
[26:40] | Guys! This is scientifically possible. | 兄弟们 这在科学上来说是可行的 |
[26:42] | Oh, my God. Okay, | 哦 天哪 好吧 |
[26:43] | Professor Hawking, tell me in your robot voice | 霍金教授 请用您的语音机器告诉我 |
[26:45] | how this is scientifically possible. | 在科学上这些为什么可行吧 |
[26:47] | All right, I write Stargate fan fiction, | 好 我可是写过《星际之门》同人文的 |
[26:49] | so I think I know what I’m talking about right now. | 所以我知道我现在在说什么 |
[26:51] | I seriously almost passed out, you’re such a dork. | 我真的真的快要晕了 你个白痴 |
[26:54] | Okay. The tub is obviously | 好吧 这个浴盆明显 |
[26:55] | some kind of energy vortex, right? | 是某种能量旋涡 对吧 |
[26:56] | Like a black hole. | 相当于黑洞 |
[26:57] | But, instead of being in space, | 但不是在宇宙中的 |
[27:00] | it’s in a hot tub. | 只是在一个热浴盆里 |
[27:02] | Time is not linear, we just perceive it that way! | 时间不是线状的 只不过感觉上是罢了 |
[27:05] | – What? – Like The Terminator! | -怎么了 -就像《终结者》 |
[27:07] | It’s cyclical, right? | 是循环的 对吗 |
[27:09] | The machines send Schwarzenegger back | 那个机器把施瓦辛格送回去 |
[27:11] | to kill Sarah Connor | 刺杀莎拉・康纳 |
[27:12] | so that John Connor could never be born. | 这样约翰・康纳就没办法出生了 |
[27:14] | But if John Connor don’t send Michael Biehn | 但如果约翰・康纳没派迈克尔・比恩回去 |
[27:16] | back to protect her, then they never fuck, | 保护她 他们就没法做爱 |
[27:18] | and John Connor ain’t born in the first place! | 那一开始就不会有约翰・康纳了 |
[27:22] | – It checks out. – Yeah, that’s pretty good. | -就是这个意思 -非常好 |
[27:23] | Wait, wait, check the fucking drawer. | 等一下 等一下 检查那个抽屉 |
[27:25] | See if the carving’s there. Check the fucking drawer. | 看看我刻的字还在不在 看看抽屉 |
[27:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[27:33] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[27:35] | This shit is real. | 这他妈的的确是真的 |
[27:36] | The carving you made 20 years ago, | 你20年前刻的那些破烂 |
[27:38] | about me sucking cocks and dicks, it’s not there. | 关于我唆鸡鸡和老二的 没在那里 |
[27:42] | Wait. Is “Cocks” still there? | 等一下 “鸡鸡”还在吗 |
[27:45] | Nothing. I mean, it’s not there. | 没有了 我是说 不在那里了 |
[27:47] | What about “Dicks”? | 那老二呢 |
[27:48] | Neither “Cocks,” Nor “Dicks,” Nor “Sucks.” | 没有鸡鸡 没有老二 也没有唆 |
[27:51] | Oh, God! | 老天爷啊 |
[27:53] | That’s it. We stuck in the fucking ’80s! | 我们被困在该死的80年代了 |
[27:57] | How am I supposed to get a job? | 我要怎么找工作啊 |
[28:00] | I’m so scared. | 人家好怕怕 |
[28:03] | Looks like you burned out your… | 听说你们烧坏了那个 |
[28:05] | Heck, you fried your timing crossover. | 见鬼了 你们烧坏了时光转线路 |
[28:09] | Would you mind putting that down, sir, | 您可以把那东西放下来吗 先生 |
[28:11] | that coal shovel, before somebody gets hurt? | 您手上的煤铲 免得有人受伤 |
[28:15] | Did somebody call you? | 有谁打电话让您来的吗 |
[28:16] | Excuse me, one minute. | 不好意思 等一下 |
[28:23] | Who ever calls us? | 谁会给我们打电话呀 |
[28:26] | And who answers when the call comes from within? Huh? | 从里面打来的电话谁又会接呢 是吧 |
[28:31] | I thought maybe I could | 我本以为也许我可以 |
[28:32] | pull the part from one of the other tubs. | 从其它浴盆取个零件调换 |
[28:35] | But it turns out | 但结果发现 |
[28:36] | this is a very special model that you have here. | 你们的这个非常特别啊 |
[28:39] | You’ve got to be very careful, I tell you. | 我劝你们可得小心点 |
[28:41] | One little thing is changed, | 要是有个小东西改变了 |
[28:43] | the whole system can go haywire. | 整个系统都会失常 |
[28:46] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你们明白我在说什么吗 |
[28:48] | The whole system can go haywire | 要是你更换某个小零件的话 |
[28:50] | if you change one little thing. | 整个系统都会失常 |
[28:53] | Wait a minute. We need that to get back in time? | 等一下 我们要靠那个小东西回去吗 |
[28:56] | Well, you’re back here. | 你们现在已经回来了呀 |
[28:57] | I mean, I can tell you’ve all been to Kodiak Valley before. | 我是说 你们之前都来过科迪亚克谷 |
[29:01] | – I haven’t. – Maybe not her, | -我没来过 -可能这个妞没来过 |
[29:02] | but I know that you were here. | 但我知道其实你是来过的 |
[29:05] | You know what’s going on here, don’t you, old man? | 你知道这件事的来龙去脉 对吧 老头 |
[29:07] | Yes, I do. | 是啊 我知道 |
[29:09] | Your tub is on the fritz. It’d behoove you to fix it. | 你们的浴盆出问题了 你们理应修好它 |
[29:13] | What? | 什么情况 |
[29:14] | It’s working. | 有反应了 |
[29:19] | Damn. I think it’s still broke. | 该死 我觉得它还是坏的 |
[29:21] | Shit. | 操 |
[29:24] | Where’d he go? | 他死哪去了 |
[29:25] | That motherfucker’s in on it, man. | 那个混账东西是要整我们吧 |
[29:27] | What was all that cryptic shit he was saying | 他神秘兮兮地说的那些 |
[29:28] | about not changing one little thing? | 换一个小零件的屁话是什么啊 |
[29:30] | I know exactly what he meant. | 我知道他想说什么了 |
[29:31] | He was talking about the butterfly effect. | 他说的是蝴蝶效应 |
[29:32] | That was a great fucking movie. | 那部影片真他妈的赞 |
[29:34] | One little change has a ripple effect | 一个小小的改变会引起连锁反应 |
[29:36] | and it affects everything else. | 然后其它所有的东西都会受其影响 |
[29:38] | Like, a butterfly floats its wings | 就像蝴蝶扇动了翅膀 |
[29:40] | and Tokyo explodes, or there’s a tsunami in, | 然后东京就爆炸了 或者什么地方 |
[29:42] | like, somewhere. | 发生海啸了 |
[29:43] | Dude, yes, exactly. Or you step on a bug | 说对了 老兄 或者你踩到臭虫 |
[29:45] | and the fucking Internet’s never invented. | 然后他妈的互联网就没有被发明出来 |
[29:47] | Then you have to talk to girls with your mouth. | 然后你还得跟女孩用嘴来聊天 |
[29:50] | Yeah. I was more concerned about bigger consequences, | 对 我更关心更为严重的后果 |
[29:53] | like me not being born. | 比如 我可能从没出生过 |
[29:54] | Oh, yeah. No, I don’t care about that. | 好吧 不 我不介意那样 |
[29:55] | The point is, what did we do 20 years ago? | 关键是 20年前我们都干了什么 |
[29:58] | Let’s figure it out right now. | 我们必须马上弄清楚 |
[29:59] | We gotta do the exact same thing. | 我们得和当时完全一样才行 |
[30:02] | – I had that gig. – That’s right. | -我上台演出来着 -没错 |
[30:04] | You got up on stage | 你站在舞台上 |
[30:05] | and you were wildly mediocre. | 像个十足的二流演员 |
[30:07] | And that led to nothing of a career. | 然后你就什么工作都找不到 |
[30:09] | Okay, first of all, fuck you, motherfucker! | 好吧 首先呢 滚 操你妈逼 |
[30:11] | I could have had a career, | 我本可以有一番事业的 |
[30:12] | but I got married and I went a different way. | 但我结婚了 生命的轨道就此改变了 |
[30:14] | Which way is that? The way that sucked? | 哪条道 很衰的那条吗 |
[30:16] | Didn’t you also bang that groupie? | 你不是还上了那个女粉丝吗 |
[30:17] | – What was her name? – Tara. | -叫什么来着 -塔拉 |
[30:19] | You banged her. You got to go do that again. | 你上了她 你还得再去上一次 |
[30:22] | I did do that. But, fuck, no, I’m married! | 真的啊 可是不行 我都结婚了 |
[30:26] | I can’t go around banging girls in hot tubs. | 我可不能在热水浴盆里和人乱搞 |
[30:27] | Nick, it’s 1986. | 尼克 现在是1986年 |
[30:29] | You can’t cheat on someone you don’t know yet. | 你还不认识你老婆呢 就不能算劈腿 |
[30:31] | You haven’t even met Courtney. | 你都还没见过考特尼呢 |
[30:33] | Lucifer, itinerary please. | 路西法 拜托你回想你的行踪 |
[30:35] | Uh… Nothing really happened. | 呃 其实什么也没发生 |
[30:36] | I actually fucked a chick, too. So I’ll just do that. | 我好像也干过一个妞 所以我会照做的 |
[30:38] | I seem to remember you getting your ass whooped. | 我好像记得你被胖揍了一顿 |
[30:42] | – Oh, yeah. – That’s right. | -哦 对哦 -没错 |
[30:43] | That ski patrol dude pummeled you like it was his job. | 那个滑雪救护队员打你就像为民除害似的 |
[30:46] | Yeah, no. I don’t remember it that way. | 没 我不记得有这种事 |
[30:47] | I do. | 我记得 |
[30:48] | Yeah. He fucked you up. You cried and peed. | 对 他把你打得屁滚尿流的 |
[30:51] | Fuck this, man! This is fucking bullshit! | 去你的 别胡说八道 |
[30:54] | Would you just think of somebody other than yourself, man? | 你能不能不要光想着自己啊 |
[30:56] | There’s four of us. | 这里有四个人 |
[30:57] | It’s the fucking ’80s, guys! | 现在是他娘的80年代啊 弟兄们 |
[30:59] | Let’s do what we wanna do. Free love! | 我们为所欲为吧 自由性爱万岁 |
[31:02] | That’s the ’60s, dipshit. | 那是60年代的口号 傻缺 |
[31:04] | No, we had, like, Reagan and AIDS. | 80年代有里根和爱滋病 |
[31:06] | Let’s get the fuck out of here, okay? | 我们快他妈离开这里吧 行吗 |
[31:08] | Do the right thing, Violator. | 给我好好做事 捣蛋鬼 |
[31:09] | God damn it! This is fucking bullshit! | 该死的 太他妈扯淡了 |
[31:12] | Tonight’s the night you broke up with Jenny Stedmeyer. | 今晚你要跟詹妮・丝黛梅尔分手 |
[31:14] | – Yeah. – Shit. | -对 -操 |
[31:15] | You got stabbed in the fucking eyeball tonight! | 还有今晚你的眼珠子被刺伤了 |
[31:18] | Hey, man, do you want backup? | 嘿 老兄 你想备份吗 |
[31:20] | I can’t, the butterflies won’t let me. | 我备份不了 蝴蝶不让 |
[31:22] | Yo, Adam? You guys in there? | 亚当在吗 大家在里面吗 |
[31:23] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[31:28] | There you are. Hey! | 你们在啊 大家好 |
[31:30] | – Jenny? – How come you guys didn’t meet us at | -詹妮 -今早你们怎么没在 |
[31:31] | the chair lift this morning? | 牵引索道那里等我们呢 |
[31:32] | Nick, you were going to show me some moves. | 尼克 你还说要给我秀秀滑步呢 |
[31:33] | Hi, baby. I missed you. | 嗨 宝贝 人家好想你 |
[31:38] | I must have forgot. | 我肯定是忘记了 |
[31:40] | Perv. That’s from Mandy. | 变态 这是替曼蒂打的 |
[31:43] | – Hey, new guy. What’s up? – Hey. | -你好 新人 还好吗 -你好 |
[31:44] | So we’re in 214. I’m gonna go get ready. | 我们住214号房间 我要去准备一下 |
[31:47] | – Okay. – Meet me in my room, okay? | -好 -去我房间找我好吗 |
[31:48] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[31:50] | Love the PJs, Nick. You look hot. | 这身睡衣不错 尼克你好帅哦 |
[31:54] | Poison’s tonight. | 今晚毒药乐队要来哦 |
[31:57] | I don’t remember her being that fucking beautiful. | 我都不记得她原来真他妈的那么漂亮 |
[31:59] | – And tight. – She’s so tight. | -而且还很紧 -超紧的啊 |
[32:02] | She’s really fucking tight! | 她可真他妈的紧 |
[32:04] | She’s the great white buffalo, man. | 她真是个大白水牛啊 |
[32:05] | – Great white buffalo. – Great white buffalo. | -大白水牛啊 -大白水牛啊 |
[32:06] | Don’t start that. | 你们又来了 |
[32:08] | – Great white buffalo. – Great white buffalo. | -大白水牛啊 -大白水牛啊 |
[32:10] | Why did I ever break up with her? | 我为什么要跟她分手来着 |
[32:11] | Why would I break up with her? | 我干嘛跟她分手 |
[32:12] | Doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 不要紧 |
[32:13] | ‘Cause you have to do it again. Right? | 反正你又得再分一次 对吧 |
[32:15] | Right, right, right. | 对 对对对对 |
[32:16] | All right. We’re all gonna meet back here. | 好吧 我们回头在这里碰头 |
[32:18] | Hopefully that hot tub’s | 但愿浴盆修好了 |
[32:18] | fixed and we can get the fuck out of here. | 然后我们可以滚蛋了 |
[32:20] | Okay, let’s party like it’s 1986. | 好 就让我们像86年时候那样派对吧 |
[32:21] | All right. On three? | 好的 数3下 |
[32:23] | One, two, three… One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[32:24] | Hot tub time machine! Wait… | 热浴盆时光机 等等 |
[32:25] | What are we… What’s the… | 我们 说什么 |
[32:27] | Who said, “Hot tub time machine?” | 我们说 热浴盆时光机 |
[32:28] | We didn’t tell you about the new thing, with our hands? | 我们没告诉你击拳要说什么吗 |
[32:29] | – No. – On three, we always… | -没有 -我们总是数3下 |
[32:30] | From now on, we’re gonna say, “Hot tub time machine.” | 从现在开始 我们要说 热浴盆时光机 |
[32:32] | I told you, I think that’s fucking stupid. | 跟你说 我觉得这太他妈傻了 |
[32:33] | You were in the bathroom. | 你没得选择 |
[32:34] | No, but this is a real bonding event for us. | 这对我们来说是种真正团结的表现 |
[32:35] | This doesn’t happen all the time. | 很难得的 |
[32:36] | – Come on. – I’m telling you, it’s stupid. | -拜托 -跟你说 这样真傻 |
[32:38] | – Do it once. – Do what you want to do. | -就做一次 -随你便吧 |
[32:39] | It would have been 3-to-1 anyway. | 反正也会是3比1的 |
[32:41] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[32:42] | …hot tub time machine! | 热浴盆时光机 |
[32:43] | It felt good. Admit it. | 感觉真好 承认吧 |
[32:58] | Let’s get this party started! | 派对狂欢吧 |
[33:01] | Who is carrying me home tonight? | 今天谁带我回家 |
[33:03] | Mom? | 妈 |
[33:04] | Sweet fucking Lord. | 老天 |
[33:06] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[33:07] | Hey, bro, Nicholas. | 嘿 老兄 尼古拉斯 |
[33:08] | Hey, girl. | 美女 |
[33:10] | Who’s the geek? | 这傻子是谁 |
[33:11] | He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 |
[33:13] | That’s not appropriate. | 这样说可不合适 |
[33:15] | I’m sun… Sunshine. | 我是阳阳光 |
[33:16] | Sunshine. | 阳光 |
[33:17] | ‘Cause I’m here to brighten your day. | 我来这就是为了照亮你的世界的 |
[33:18] | That’s Jacob. Your… | 他是雅各布 你的 |
[33:21] | He’s totally cool. | 他很酷的 |
[33:22] | He doesn’t look cool. | 看起来可不酷 |
[33:23] | – He’s not that cool. – Hey, Kelly. | -不是那种酷法 -凯莉 |
[33:26] | Lou Dorchen. Yeah… | 卢・东臣 就是我 |
[33:28] | You don’t remember this? | 你不记得这些吗 |
[33:30] | I don’t remember everything. | 我什么都不记得 |
[33:31] | What the fuck, man? This is freaking me the fuck out. | 搞什么鬼 这把我吓疯了 |
[33:33] | You freak out every time you leave the basement. | 你每次离开地下室都会吓着的 |
[33:34] | All right, kiddies, get your snow boots on | 好了 小鬼们 把雪地靴穿上 |
[33:35] | because tonight there is gonna be a blizzard. | 因为今晚将会有场暴雪 |
[33:38] | Really? It looked pretty clear out. | 真的吗 天气看起来很晴朗啊 |
[33:40] | Anybody wanna go for a little sleigh ride? | 有人想去爽一下吗 |
[33:42] | You can’t do cocaine! It’s so unhealthy for you. | 你不该吸可卡因 对你的健康不好 |
[33:45] | Kelly, in public? | 凯莉 在公共场合吗 |
[33:47] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[33:48] | I’m gonna go to a party at the ski patrol house, | 我准备去滑雪巡查屋的派对 |
[33:50] | I’m gonna find a sexy instructor | 找个性导师 |
[33:51] | and I’m gonna wax his fucking pole. | 给他的”杆子”上蜡 |
[33:54] | Later, homos. Don’t drink my fucking drink. | 再会了 基佬们 别他妈喝我的酒 |
[33:59] | Hey, Adam? | 亚当 |
[34:00] | What she means is that she works at the ski rental place, right | 她是指她在滑雪屋工作吧 |
[34:03] | And that’s her job, is cleaning the poles. | 她的工作 就是擦桌球杆 |
[34:05] | I could be off, but I think it’s in reference to blowing a dude. | 我可以不说 但我觉得那是指给人吹萧 |
[34:08] | Thank you, Nick. But that’s… You don’t need to… | 谢了 尼克 但 你不必 |
[34:11] | Or fucking a dude. Because the wax, | 或许是找人做爱 因为上蜡的话 |
[34:12] | it can be interpreted either way. | 2种理解都可以 |
[34:15] | She was a free spirit, you know? | 她是个无拘无束的人 你知道的 |
[34:17] | Or maybe she’s the pole and | 又或许她是杆子 |
[34:19] | there’s two dudes that she’s waxing. | 给2个人上蜡 |
[34:21] | Let’s just get it done, man. Come on. | 把事情搞定就行了 速度 |
[34:24] | – Hey, Lou. – What? | -卢 -怎么了 |
[34:26] | Did my mom, like, sleep with a bunch of dudes? | 我妈是不是和一堆男人睡过 |
[34:29] | I don’t know. Shut up. | 我不知道 闭嘴 |
[34:30] | But she seems kind of slutty, right? | 但她看起来挺贱的 不是吗 |
[34:31] | Does she seem that way to you? | 你这样看你的母亲吗 |
[34:34] | It’s just, she never told me who my dad is. | 是她从没告诉我 我爸是谁 |
[34:35] | It could be any one of these guys. | 很可能是这些男人中的一个 |
[34:37] | ‘Cause I was born, like, nine months from now. | 因为我就是在9个月后出生的 |
[34:39] | Yeah? So what does that mean? | 那么 那是什么意思 |
[34:41] | It means do the math, dipshit. | 意思就是算一算吧 猪头 |
[34:42] | I could have been conceived this weekend. | 我可能是在这个周末被怀上的 |
[34:44] | Oh, shit. Check this out. | 该死 看那边 |
[34:46] | That’s that fucking bellhop. I hate that guy. | 是那个该死的侍者 我恨这家伙 |
[34:50] | This must be where he loses the arm! | 他肯定就是在这里断臂的 |
[34:56] | – Shit! – Thank you! | -靠 -谢谢捧场 |
[34:58] | I think we should tell him. This is gruesome. | 我觉得我们该告诉他 这太恐怖了 |
[35:00] | Don’t you dare fucking tell him. | 你他妈敢 |
[35:01] | You’ll screw the time thing up. | 你会搞乱时空的 |
[35:19] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[35:24] | Boo! We just got fucking robbed. | 我们他妈的被耍了 |
[35:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[35:29] | He’s great, man. Come on! | 他真的很棒 拜托 |
[35:31] | Jenny. | 詹妮 |
[35:33] | Jenny? | 詹妮 |
[35:34] | I’m in the bathroom. Come in. | 我在浴室 进来吧 |
[35:37] | What do you think? | 觉得如何 |
[35:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[35:40] | What? Do I look fat? | 怎么 我看起来很胖吗 |
[35:43] | No. You look really beautiful. | 不 你看起来真的好漂亮 |
[35:47] | Aw! Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:53] | How about me, do I look different? | 那我呢 看起来是不是不太一样 |
[35:54] | Do I look kind of older? | 是不是有点老 |
[35:57] | No. | 不 |
[35:59] | You look cute, though. | 不过你看起来很帅 |
[36:01] | God, I can’t stop thinking about last night. | 天 我一直都在回想昨晚 |
[36:03] | It was like frigging hot. | 太他妈爽了 |
[36:05] | It was? What did we do? I don’t remember. | 是吗 我们干什么了 我不记得了 |
[36:08] | You lasted, like, 10 minutes. | 你持续了 大概 10分钟 |
[36:13] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[36:15] | And I was good. | 我也很棒 |
[36:16] | I think I came. I think. I can’t even tell you what it was like. | 我觉得我高潮了 我无法形容那种感觉 |
[36:20] | I got some vague recollection of that. | 我有些模糊印象 |
[36:23] | Wanna maybe just sit and talk for a minute? | 想坐下来聊一聊吗 |
[36:25] | “Talk.” | “聊” |
[36:26] | Well, I mean, you know, it’s just so good to see you again. | 我是想说 你知道 我很高兴再见到你 |
[36:34] | It’s not you. It’s me. | 不是你的问题 是我 |
[36:41] | Lamp. | 台灯 |
[36:43] | You know what, I think we should go to Poison now. | 我觉得我们该去看毒药乐队了 |
[36:46] | You’re weird today. | 你今天很怪 |
[36:47] | I know. You are funny. | 我知道 你很有趣 |
[36:49] | Let me just get dressed. | 我穿上衣服就走 |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:58] | Oh, man! | 老兄 |
[37:00] | This is trippy. | 这真是幻境 |
[37:02] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[37:03] | Man, I can’t even remember the last time I saw you guys. | 我都不记得上次见到你们是什么时候了 |
[37:08] | Yesterday. | 昨天而已 |
[37:10] | Oh, yeah. Yesterday. | 是啊 昨天 |
[37:15] | Yep. | 很好 |
[37:21] | It’s not cheating. It’s not cheating. It’s 1986. | 这不是偷欢 现在是1986年 |
[37:25] | You don’t even know Courtney yet. | 你都还不认识考特尼呢 |
[37:28] | You know, it’s okay if you’re scared, Lou. | 就算你害怕也没关系的 卢 |
[37:30] | I’m not scared, idiot. I’m fucking pissed. | 我不是害怕 白痴 我是他妈愤怒 |
[37:33] | I have a full head of hair and a functioning penis, | 我有毛发旺盛功能健全的阴茎 |
[37:35] | and I’m looking for some guy to drill me in the fucking jaw. | 却想找某个人打掉我的下巴 |
[37:37] | We’re not gonna find him here, anyway. | 反正我们不会在这找到他 |
[37:38] | I don’t even remember what he looks like. | 我都不记得他的样子了 |
[37:44] | – Walk much, faggot? – Sorry. | -他妈怎么走路的 基佬 -你说什么 |
[37:46] | What? No, don’t touch me. The fuck, you’re sorry. | 什么 别碰我 你他妈找死吗 |
[37:48] | You scuffed up my Jordans. | 你擦到我的乔丹鞋了 |
[37:51] | You wanna go for it? Come on, take a shot, | 你想试下吗 来啊 |
[37:53] | pussy. Wanna party? | 懦夫 想玩玩吗 |
[37:54] | Wanna be a hero? | 想当英雄吗 |
[37:56] | And here it comes. | 就是现在了 |
[38:02] | Yeah, you gonna cry? You gonna cry, titty baby? | 要哭吗 喝奶的宝宝 |
[38:06] | You gonna fucking cry? Look at him he’s crying. | 你他妈要哭吗 看 他哭了 |
[38:09] | Your fucking bag is mine now. | 你的包现在他妈的归我了 |
[38:12] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[38:14] | No. | 不 |
[38:15] | No, I yell back at him | 不 我冲他吼 |
[38:17] | and I challenge him to a rematch at midnight saying, | 并提出午夜再战 我说 |
[38:19] | “You bring your friends and I’ll bring mine.” | 你带上你的朋友 我带上我的 |
[38:20] | And my friends don’t fucking show up. | 但我朋友没来 |
[38:22] | So I get pummeled by six guys instead of one. | 所以我不是被1个 而是6个家伙狠揍 |
[38:24] | All right, fantastic. Let’s do this. | 很好 漂亮 干吧 |
[38:29] | Lou, come on. You have to. | 卢 拜托 你必须做 |
[38:33] | Hey, Blaine. | 布莱恩 |
[38:35] | Is that all you got? Pussy. | 你就这点本事吗 懦夫 |
[38:41] | Oh, God. Yeah. | 上帝 |
[38:45] | I’ll never go back. I’ll never go back. | 我绝不停下 |
[38:50] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[38:52] | No. | 不 |
[38:53] | It’s the water splashing my face from all the fucking. | 是干的时候溅到脸上的水 |
[38:56] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[38:58] | Because I thought you were crying, and I was like… | 因为如果你哭 我就 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry, Courtney. | 对不起 考特尼 |
[39:04] | – It’s Tara. – Courtney! | -我叫塔拉 -考特尼 |
[39:06] | Tara. Tara. | 塔拉 塔拉 |
[39:07] | Courtney! Courtney! | 考特尼 考特尼 |
[39:08] | No, seriously, my name is Tara. | 不 严肃的跟你说 我名字是塔拉 |
[39:11] | No, my wife, my wife. | 不 是我老婆 |
[39:15] | You’re married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[39:16] | No, I’m not married. Not now, anyway. | 没结 反正不是现在 |
[39:18] | I will be. She’s nine right now. | 我以后会结 她现在才9岁 |
[39:27] | Can I tell you something that I haven’t told anybody? | 我能告诉你些我从没告诉过别人的事吗 |
[39:30] | She cheated on me. | 她背着我偷欢 |
[39:33] | I found a e-mail. | 我发现了一封电邮 |
[39:36] | And now every time I look at her, | 现在每当看到她 |
[39:38] | all I can see is her getting rammed by | 我所看到的都是她被一些身材魁梧 |
[39:40] | some faceless dude with a better body and a bigger dick. | 有着大老二 看不见脸的家伙猛干的场景 |
[39:43] | Truth of it is, I can’t even bring myself to say anything | 事实是 我他妈如此爱她 |
[39:46] | because I just love her so fucking much. | 所以对这些我唯有只字不提 |
[39:50] | I don’t even know if I can live without her cheating ass. | 我都不知是否能离开她那偷欢的屁股 |
[39:53] | Hey, what’s an e-mail? | 什么是电邮 |
[39:54] | That’s not the point! | 这不是关键所在 |
[39:57] | Seems like you might’ve took one defensive swing against him. | 似乎你接了他1记防守挥击 |
[40:00] | I mean, honestly, what the fuck, man? That was… | 说实话 你搞什么 刚才 |
[40:03] | I don’t know how you’ve lived with yourself all these years. | 我不知这些年你自己是怎么挺过来的 |
[40:07] | It was pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[40:08] | It was pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[40:09] | You couldn’t have kicked him from the ground? | 你不能把他打得落花流水吗 |
[40:11] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[40:17] | This is a crazy story. I got hit by a truck. | 说来有点荒唐 我被辆卡车撞了 |
[40:21] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:22] | Trying to save a baby deer, if you can believe that. | 只是想救只鹿宝宝 你能相信吗 |
[40:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[40:26] | Is there anything that I can do? Are you okay? | 我可以帮什么忙吗 你没事吧 |
[40:30] | Oh, my God. No, I’m fine. This is nothing. | 上帝 我没事 这没什么 |
[40:33] | You know what? Come with me. I’m gonna take care of you. | 跟我来 我来照顾你吧 |
[40:36] | And bring your friend. | 把你朋友也带上 |
[40:37] | No, we can’t. | 我们不能 |
[40:38] | – We’d love to, but we can’t. – We can, we can. | -我们很想去 但我们不能 -可以 可以 |
[40:40] | We should probably go check on that deer, actually. | 实际上 我们该去看下那鹿怎样了 |
[40:42] | No, we can go. We can go. | 不 我们可以去的 |
[40:45] | I know you cannot wait | 我知道你也迫不及待 |
[40:47] | Wait to see me, too | 要见我 |
[40:49] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[40:51] | This is like the best song ever! | 这真是有史以来最棒的歌 |
[40:53] | Maybe not ever. | 或许不是最棒的 |
[40:56] | At the drive-in | 在汽车电影院 |
[40:57] | God, he’s so hot! | 上帝 他真性感 |
[40:59] | In the old man’s Ford | 在老爸的福特车里 |
[41:02] | Behind the bushes | 在灌木丛后 |
[41:04] | Can I get 3,000 beers? | 能给我来3000啤酒吗 |
[41:12] | Who’s next? Who’s next for the beer luge? | 下位是谁 下轮啤酒雪橇赛谁来 |
[41:14] | This guy! This guy’s next! He wants it so bad. | 这家伙 这家伙是下一个 他非常期待 |
[41:16] | You can do it, man. | 你行的 老兄 |
[41:17] | He wants it. | 他想来 |
[41:21] | Luge! Luge! Luge! Luge! Luge! Luge! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[41:28] | That was so lame. That wasn’t, like, even violent a little bit. | 太差劲了 一点都不够劲 |
[41:32] | Who are you, and why did you do that to me? | 你是谁 为什么这样对我 |
[41:34] | Why? Because you looked like you needed a luge. | 因为你看起来需要啤酒竞赛 |
[41:37] | – I’m Adam. – I’m April. | -我是亚当 -我是艾波儿 |
[41:39] | How are you doing? | 你玩得怎样 |
[41:40] | All right. | 还好 |
[41:41] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来的 |
[41:43] | Hot tub. | 热浴盆 |
[41:45] | – You? – Poison. | -你呢 -毒药乐队 |
[41:47] | – Right. – That band. Poison. | -好吧 -就是那个乐队 毒药 |
[41:49] | I’m a journalist. I’m covering the band for Spin magazine. | 我是记者 为疾驰杂志报道这乐队 |
[41:53] | You don’t really look like you’re the type. | 你看起来不像这种类型 |
[41:54] | The Poison type? God, no. I’m not. I’m really not. | 毒药的歌迷吗 天 我根本不是 |
[41:57] | I basically just got onto this bus | 大致上我只是上了车 |
[41:59] | and it took me here, to goddamn Winterfest. | 然后就被带到这该死的冬令营来了 |
[42:03] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[42:07] | You know what? I can’t talk to you. | 知道吗 我不能和你说话 |
[42:09] | You can’t? | 不能 |
[42:10] | But I’m awesome. I can guarantee that. | 但我很棒的 我可以保证 |
[42:12] | I’m sure. You see, I have to walk in the exact same footsteps. | 我相信 我得丝毫不差地走原路 |
[42:15] | This didn’t happen. | 这些未曾发生过 |
[42:17] | Well, it kind of happened. | 但它似乎已经发生了 |
[42:18] | I wish it did. | 我希望如此 |
[42:19] | – I just saw it happen. – It really didn’t. | -我看见它发生了 -真没有 |
[42:21] | Yeah. No, I contributed. | 但是是我促成的 |
[42:23] | I wish it did. | 我希望如此 |
[42:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:26] | See you. | 再会 |
[42:32] | I brought you some ice. It’ll make you feel better. | 我给你弄了些冰块 会让你好过些 |
[42:36] | Let’s see that. | 试试看 |
[42:38] | Feel better? | 感觉好些没 |
[42:39] | That ice does make me feel better. | 那冰块确实让我感觉好些了 |
[42:43] | Butterflies. | 蝴蝶 |
[42:45] | Hey, you know what? I just remembered I gotta meet a guy. | 嘿 我刚记起我得见个人 |
[42:48] | No, no. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[42:50] | No, you can’t go. | 不 你不能走 |
[42:52] | ‘Cause guess what? | 知道为什么吗 |
[42:54] | What? | 什么 |
[42:55] | I only do two at a time. | 我每次都是伺候两个的 |
[42:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:59] | What do I mean? | 我什么意思 |
[43:04] | There those are. | 就是它们了 |
[43:06] | Yeah, let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[43:08] | Him first? Okay. | 他先 好 |
[43:10] | It’s your thing. I don’t wanna tell you what to do. | 你决定吧 我不想命令你 |
[43:12] | Hold on, I gotta get the phone. | 等等 我得接电话 |
[43:15] | Hello? Mom? | 喂 妈 |
[43:19] | What? | 搞什么 |
[43:20] | I wanna know what the doctor said. | 我想知道医生怎么说的 |
[43:21] | Lou? Lou, we can’t do this. | 卢 我们不能这么做 |
[43:23] | Yes, we can. | 我们能 |
[43:25] | No, this didn’t happen. | 不能 这没发生过 |
[43:26] | – We can’t do this. – Yes, we can. | -我们不能这么做 -我们可以 |
[43:27] | – This didn’t happen in the past. – Yes, it did. Shut up. | -这在过去没发生过 -发生过 闭嘴 |
[43:29] | This did not fucking happen in the past. | 这他妈在过去没发生过 |
[43:31] | You shut the fuck up, please. | 拜托你他妈的闭嘴 |
[43:32] | We’re gonna make, like, Hitler president or something. | 我们这就像让希特勒做总统一样 |
[43:34] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[43:36] | Look, can you be fucking normal? Please? | 听着 请你他妈的正常点行吗 |
[43:40] | Every young man’s fantasy is to have a three-way. | 每个年轻人都幻想着3P |
[43:42] | – Not with another fucking guy. – It’s still a three-way. | -但是是和两个女人 -这样也是3P啊 |
[43:44] | What about the policy of the butterfly effect? | 那蝴蝶效应原则怎么办 |
[43:46] | The butterfly effect can suck my nuts! | 蝴蝶效应给我吹萧去吧 |
[43:49] | Look, we’re gonna have sex with this girl, okay? | 听着 我们要和这女孩做爱 好吗 |
[43:52] | You, me, together. | 你 我 我们一起 |
[43:55] | Enough of this queer shit. Let’s get the mood right. | 受够这娘娘腔了 把气氛修正过来 |
[43:59] | All right. Look, right there. | 好了 看着 就这 |
[44:00] | What? | 什么 |
[44:01] | You don’t wanna seem overzealous with a full-on rager. | 完全勃起看上去会太过热情 |
[44:04] | You don’t want to insult the woman, either. | 你没有侮辱这女孩的意思 |
[44:06] | You’re gonna wanna get at least a half-a-chub going, right? | 你至少要半勃起 对吧 |
[44:09] | – Look at me. – No. | -看看我 -不看 |
[44:10] | – Look at that. – No. | -看看这个 -不 |
[44:11] | Look at how, like, perfect that is. | 看看有多完美 |
[44:13] | I’m not gonna fucking look. | 我他妈的才不看 |
[44:16] | Look, look. Here. | 看看这 |
[44:17] | What the fuck, man? | 搞什么 |
[44:20] | – I’m out of here. – Come on, Jake, | -我要走了 -拜托 杰克 |
[44:22] | – I was just getting you started. – Don’t care! | -我只是在帮你热身 -无所谓了 |
[44:23] | Guys do that. | 男人就这样 |
[44:24] | No one does that! | 没人这样 |
[44:26] | Hey. Onesies? | 单干吗 |
[44:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:33] | Okay, cool. I’m out of here. | 好 没事 我走了 |
[44:42] | How did it go with Jenny? | 詹妮的事怎样了 |
[44:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[44:49] | Oh, my God. Whoo! Why aren’t you dancing? | 我的天 你怎么不跳舞 |
[44:53] | Whoa! What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[44:54] | That’s Jacob. That’s Jenny. | 这是雅各布 这是詹妮 |
[44:58] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在搞什么 |
[45:00] | – You’re supposed to break up with her! – I know. | -你应该和她分手 -我知道 |
[45:01] | No, no, no. Just check it out, okay? | 我只是先核实下 好吗 |
[45:03] | Maybe she’s the key to something. | 也许她是事情的关键 |
[45:05] | And I messed it up when I broke up with her before, | 以前和她分手时 我搞得一塌糊涂 |
[45:07] | and now the universe is giving me another crack at it. | 现在上天给了我补救的机会 |
[45:10] | And if you thought you could really start over | 如果有机会可以从头再来 |
[45:13] | and do something totally different, | 可以作出完全不同的选择 |
[45:14] | you wouldn’t even consider it? | 难道你不会考虑一下吗 |
[45:16] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的一点没错 |
[45:17] | You think so? Really? | 你真的这么认为吗 |
[45:18] | No. Fuck, no! | 操 当然不是 |
[45:20] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[45:23] | What do you mean, you didn’t do it? | 你没有做是什么意思 |
[45:25] | I’m getting to it. | 我正在努力 |
[45:26] | No, we were supposed to do everything that we did. | 不 你应该做每一件曾做过的事 |
[45:28] | That’s what I remember. | 我记得是这样 |
[45:29] | Yeah, Adam, what the fuck, man? | 是的 亚当 你搞什么 |
[45:31] | You were supposed to fucking dump her. | 你该他妈的把她甩了 |
[45:32] | You think I liked getting | 你以为我喜欢 |
[45:33] | my ass fucked up and down the entire street? | 在大街上让人猛揍吗 |
[45:35] | – Because I didn’t. – It’s not that I’m not gonna do it, | -其实我不喜欢 -我不是不做 |
[45:36] | I just haven’t done it yet. There’s a big difference. | 只是还没做成而已 这有很大的区别 |
[45:38] | Look at my face, dude. | 老兄 看看我的脸 |
[45:39] | Look at my fucking face! Drink me in. | 看看我这张猪头脸 好好欣赏下 |
[45:41] | You think I wouldn’t have liked to have changed this? | 你觉得我不想改变这些吗 |
[45:43] | Shut the fuck up, Lou. | 快他妈闭嘴吧 卢 |
[45:44] | You tried to rope me into a three-way. | 你还想把我骗去搞3P |
[45:46] | – What? – Did you? | -什么 -真的吗 |
[45:47] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -是的 |
[45:48] | Lou! Did you? | 卢 真的吗 |
[45:50] | I didn’t fuck that girl. Okay? | 我没有上那女孩 好吗 |
[45:53] | Because I’m committed to not changing the past. | 因为我承诺过不改变过去 |
[45:56] | Right. It had nothing to do with her | 是啊 这和她想做中国手指陷阱 |
[45:58] | wanting to be a Chinese finger trap. | 一点关系都没有[3P一方式] |
[45:59] | And I’m not saying that because she was Asian. | 而且我这么说不是因为她是亚洲人 |
[46:01] | So you’re telling me I cheated on my wife for no reason. | 你的意思是我背叛了我老婆却颗粒无收吗 |
[46:05] | Just relax, okay? | 放松 好吗 |
[46:06] | I’m gonna do it. I just haven’t done it yet! | 我会做的 我只是还没做成而已 |
[46:08] | You’re unbelievable. | 你太不可靠了 |
[46:09] | – Hey, Nick, can I ask you a question? – Yes. | -尼克 我能问你个问题吗 -可以 |
[46:11] | Does this seem like it’s all about Adam again? | 这次是不是又变成亚当的问题了 |
[46:12] | Yeah, just like Cincinnati. | 对 就像在辛辛那提一样 |
[46:15] | – What? – You gonna bring that up? | -什么 -你想算旧账吗 |
[46:17] | We said we weren’t gonna talk about Cincinnati ever, okay? | 我们说过 绝不再提辛辛那提的 好吗 |
[46:19] | Is this why you have that | 这就是为什么柜子里 |
[46:20] | shoebox in your closet that says “Cincinnati”? | 有个鞋盒上写着辛辛那提对吗 |
[46:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[46:23] | What? That’s fucking admissible! | 什么 真他妈的不能接受 |
[46:25] | You keep it in the closet? | 你把它保存在柜子里吗 |
[46:26] | What was I supposed to do with it? | 我该把它怎样 |
[46:27] | You can’t bury those things. | 又不能把这些东西埋了 |
[46:29] | And you wrote “Cincinnati” on it? | 你还在上面写辛辛那提吗 |
[46:30] | How do I know which one it’s supposed to be? | 我怎么知道是哪一个 |
[46:34] | Is it a fetus? | 是个胎儿吗 |
[46:35] | My friends are ridiculous. | 我的朋友都太荒唐了 |
[46:36] | Why are we still talking about this? | 为什么我们还在谈这个 |
[46:38] | Okay, we said we would never talk about that. | 我们说过不再提起那件事的 |
[46:40] | By the way, where does it say | 还有 他妈的 |
[46:41] | in the fucking friendship handbook | 友谊手册里哪里写着 |
[46:43] | that you are the only one who is allowed | 只有你们才 |
[46:45] | any fucking problems? | 有权去犯错误 |
[46:47] | I forgot that it says in the asshole handbook | 我倒是忘了混蛋手册里写着 |
[46:49] | that you can just fuck over your friends whenever you want! | 你可以随便欺骗你的朋友 |
[46:52] | Actually, it would say that in the asshole handbook | 实际上 混蛋手册里会写着 |
[46:53] | if it was, like, guidelines for being an asshole, | 如何去当一个混蛋 |
[46:55] | – that’s what it would say. – Why wouldn’t it say that | -上面会写这类的 -为什么混蛋手册里 |
[46:56] | – in the asshole handbook? – Yeah, it would say | -不会写这些呢 -是啊 上面会写着 |
[46:58] | – to fuck your friends. – “Fuck over your friends.” | -去玩弄你的朋友吧 -欺骗你的朋友 |
[46:59] | – No, no, no. – Have you ever read a book? | -不 不 不 -你看过书吗 |
[47:00] | You’re right. I’m sorry, my bad. | 你们是对的 对不起 我的错 |
[47:03] | You guys are right. | 你们是对的 |
[47:04] | But if you’re changing the fucking past, okay, | 但既然你他妈要改变过去 |
[47:06] | then I’m changing the fucking past, all right? | 那我也要去改变过去 明白吗 |
[47:08] | No! Lou! | 不行 卢 |
[47:10] | Okay! We’re in the game! I like this. | 好了 我们可以随便玩了 我喜欢 |
[47:13] | I didn’t change anything yet, I just didn’t do it. | 我还没改变任何事 我只是还没有做 |
[47:14] | And if we’re changing shit, | 如果我们改变了些什么的话 |
[47:16] | you better be there at midnight to get my fucking back. | 你最好他妈的午夜前给我回来 |
[47:18] | – Done. – I’ll be there. | -好了 -我会去的 |
[47:19] | Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[47:20] | Come on, man. Talk to me about this! | 等等 伙计们 我们再谈谈 |
[47:22] | – Fuck off. – Fuck! | -你滚开 -妈的 |
[47:23] | – I’ll be back in a minute. – Where are you going? | -我一会儿回来 -你要去哪儿 |
[47:25] | I gotta go. I’m getting out of here. | 我得走了 我要离开这里 |
[47:26] | No, no, Adam, listen to me, please. | 别 别 亚当 求你听我说 |
[47:28] | Jenny Stedmeyer is not your fucking destiny, okay? | 詹妮・丝黛梅尔不是你的真命天女 好吗 |
[47:30] | She’s just some girl. | 她只是一个普通女孩 |
[47:31] | Some girl you dated in high school, okay? | 跟你高中时约过会的普通女孩 好吗 |
[47:33] | I know! I just got some emotions coming up. | 我知道 我只是有点激动 |
[47:35] | I got some feelings that I got to deal with. | 我得去稳定一下情绪 |
[47:37] | I’m gonna do it. I believe in you. You’re awesome. | 我会做的 我相信你 你棒极了 |
[47:39] | You know what? That’s fine. Everybody just take off! | 你知道吗 这没问题 全都走人吧 |
[47:40] | I don’t need to be born. | 我不需要被生下来 |
[47:42] | I’ll just go find the repairman myself and fix the time machine. | 我要自己找修理工来修好时光机 |
[47:46] | That’s the dumbest thing I’ve said in a while. | 这是我说过的最蠢的话 |
[47:50] | You made the best decision of your life, | 你做了人生中最好的决定 |
[47:52] | choosing me as your friend over Adam. | 选我做你的朋友 而不是亚当 |
[47:54] | I’m pretty sure that’s not what’s going on here. | 我很确定事实不是这样的 |
[47:55] | Don’t be afraid. I’m gonna treat you right. | 别害怕 我会好好待你的 |
[47:57] | Daddy’s gonna take care of you. | 老爸来照顾你 |
[48:00] | Here we go. It’s like a slow-motion guillotine. | 你看 这就像切纸机的慢镜头 |
[48:05] | What the F-ing fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[48:15] | Here we go. Here we go. Round two. | 又来了 又来了 第二回合 |
[48:19] | Should we help him? | 我们该帮他吗 |
[48:20] | No. No. This is his destiny. | 不 不行 这是他命中注定的 |
[48:29] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[48:30] | – Did it happen? – No. | -发生了吗 -没有 |
[48:35] | If that guy doesn’t lose his arm soon, | 如果那家伙的胳膊等会还没断 |
[48:37] | I’m gonna fucking take it from him myself. | 我就他妈的自己帮他剁下来 |
[48:39] | Man! | 伙计 |
[48:45] | Blaine! | 布莱恩 |
[48:47] | Come on down, man. Have a brewski with us. | 下来吧 伙计 跟我们一起喝啤酒 |
[48:49] | There’s a party. | 下面在开派对 |
[48:50] | “No foreign army has ever occupied American soil.” | 没有外国军队能侵占美国的领土 |
[48:53] | “Until now.” | 直到现在 |
[48:55] | Watching Red Dawn again, or… | 又在看”天狐入侵”了吗 还是 |
[48:56] | Wolverines! | 狼獾 |
[48:59] | They’re Ruskies. | 他们是”俄国佬” |
[49:01] | And these are their secret Commie weapons. | 这些是他们共产党员的秘密武器 |
[49:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[49:04] | Look at this stuff, man. | 看看这个 伙计 |
[49:06] | They could be spies or something. | 他们可能是间谍或者什么 |
[49:09] | I don’t know, Blaine. I mean, they seem a little young | 我不知道 布莱恩 他们要做间谍 |
[49:11] | to be spies, you know. | 可能还年轻了点儿 |
[49:12] | Come on, Chaz. | 得了吧 查兹 |
[49:14] | They could be some kind of 21 Jump Street | 他们可能来自”龙虎少年队” |
[49:17] | spy battalion-type dudes. | 里的那种间谍营 |
[49:21] | Yeah. Yeah. Or not at all, | 是啊 是的 或者根本不沾边 |
[49:23] | you know? There’s also that. | 你知道 还有别的可能 |
[49:25] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈的是什么 |
[49:28] | There’s something I wanna talk to you about. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[49:29] | It’s something I’m supposed to do but I don’t wanna do. | 我本不想的 但我必须这么做 |
[49:31] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[49:32] | Okay, Adam. But… | 好的 亚当 但是 |
[49:33] | Because I was thinking about | 因为我一直觉得 |
[49:34] | how good we are together, right? | 我们在一起真是棒极了 对吗 |
[49:36] | – Don’t you think? I really think so. – Okay. | -你不认为吗 我真这么想的 -好的 |
[49:38] | And I was talking about the future and I was thinking about, | 我是说我一直思考的未来 |
[49:41] | well, my future is this way and maybe it could be this way. | 我的未来是这样的 也许可以是那样 |
[49:43] | I know I’m rambling now. God, you’re so beautiful. | 我知道我现在跑题了 上帝啊 你太美了 |
[49:45] | But we got along so great and… | 但我们在一起是那么美好 |
[49:46] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[49:49] | It’s a note I wrote to you. You should read it. | 是我给你写的一个纸条 你该读一读 |
[49:51] | – Right now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[49:53] | Okay.Just a second. | 好的 等一下 |
[49:53] | “Dear Adam, you’re a super-terrific guy and I love you.” | 亲爱的亚当 你是一个超级好的人 我爱你 |
[49:59] | “And that’s why this is so hard for me.” | 所以我很难开口 |
[50:00] | “You’re one of the most | 你是我认识人当中 |
[50:01] | amazing people that I’ve ever met. I can’t…” | 最好的一个 我不能 |
[50:04] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你这是要跟我分手吗 |
[50:05] | That’s what this… this is a break-up note? | 这是什么 这是封分手信吗 |
[50:07] | I’m sorry, Adam. | 对不起 亚当 |
[50:09] | All these years! | 这么多年了 |
[50:10] | You stabbed me in the eye with a fucking fork | 你他妈的把叉子刺进我的眼睛里 |
[50:11] | and you were gonna break up with me anyway? | 而你反过来又要跟我分手了吗 |
[50:13] | Is that what you’re saying to me? | 这就是你想跟说的吗 |
[50:14] | I did what? | 我做了什么 |
[50:15] | Why are you breaking up with me? That’s not how this works. | 为什么是你跟我分手 事情不是这样的 |
[50:19] | You’re such a great guy and you’re gonna find the right girl, | 你是个好人 你会找到适合你的女孩的 |
[50:21] | but it’s not me. | 但不是我 |
[50:23] | And you know, everybody knows what a big deal | 而且你知道 所有人都知道 |
[50:25] | you’re gonna be some day. | 你将来会出人头地的 |
[50:27] | No, I’m not. I’m not. I’m not anybody. | 不 我没有 我没有 我什么也不是 |
[50:31] | Adam, okay. It’s not you, it’s me. | 亚当 好了 原因不在你 是我 |
[50:36] | I say that to you. You don’t say that to me. | 我对你说这些才对 不是你对我说 |
[50:39] | That’s not how this works. | 事情不是这样的 |
[50:41] | Do you know what happens to you if we don’t go back? | 你知道如果我们不回来 会发生什么吗 |
[50:45] | – You end up with Billy Lavatino. – I like him. | -你会和比利・拉瓦蒂诺在一起 -我喜欢他 |
[50:47] | You may like him, but then | 你可能喜欢他 但后来 |
[50:48] | you end up pregnant with, like, trucker hips, | 你怀孕了 肚子大得像卡车的屁股 |
[50:50] | and you have a baby with Billy Lavatino, | 你和比利・拉瓦蒂诺有了孩子 |
[50:52] | and you’re addicted to Weight Watchers, you little bitch. | 而你会沉迷于减肥中心 你这个小骚货 |
[50:54] | – What did you just call me? – Take this fucking back! | -你叫我什么 -把这个他妈的收回去 |
[50:56] | Don’t you… Jesus! | 难道你 上帝啊 |
[51:01] | I don’t get fat! | 我才不会变胖 |
[51:03] | Gross! | 太恶心了 |
[51:09] | If we’re changing shit, | 如果我们可以改变过去 |
[51:10] | we gotta be taking advantage of shit. | 我们也可以利用过去 |
[51:12] | – No. – Mulligan. | -不行 -重新发球 |
[51:14] | – No mulligan. – Come on! | -不能重新发 -得了吧 |
[51:16] | – You had, like, five mulligans. – Dude. | -你已经重新发球五次了 -老兄 |
[51:17] | I’m not talking about bad stuff, either, okay? | 我也没说要做什么坏事 对不对 |
[51:20] | I’m just talking about good stuff. | 我在说好事 |
[51:21] | Like keeping Manimal on the air, you know? | 就像可以让”变身神探”继续播放 你知道 |
[51:24] | Or preventing Miley Cyrus. | 或者阻止麦莉・赛勒斯 |
[51:26] | Preventing her from what? | 阻止麦莉・赛勒斯干什么 |
[51:28] | Just preventing her. | 就是阻止她 |
[51:29] | And there’s the catch! First down! | 球被截住了 首攻 |
[51:36] | 丹佛队-克里夫兰队 13-13 | |
[51:37] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[51:39] | I know this game. | 我知道这场比赛 |
[51:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[51:41] | Yeah. This is the Denver-Cleveland playoff game. | 是的 这是丹佛对克里夫兰的决赛 |
[51:43] | This is the fucking Drive, man. | 激烈无比 伙计 |
[51:45] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[51:48] | I know what we’re gonna do. | 我知道我们该做什么了 |
[51:56] | Adam, hey. You’re back. Awesome. | 亚当 你回来了 太好了 |
[51:59] | What’s going on here? Where are the guys? | 怎么了 他们哪儿去了 |
[52:03] | – What’s this? – Read it. | -这是什么 -自己读吧 |
[52:05] | “Dear Adam, you are a super-terrific guy and I love you, | 亲爱的亚当 你是一个超级好的人 我爱你 |
[52:07] | “Which is why this is so hard for me. I cherish our friendship.” | 所以我很难开口 我珍视我们的友谊 |
[52:13] | She broke up with you? | 她把你甩了 |
[52:15] | And you still fucking got stabbed in the eye? | 而你的眼睛还是他妈的被刺了 |
[52:17] | Leave me alone. Get out of here. | 让我一个人待会 出去 |
[52:19] | What are you doing here? You writing poetry? | 你在这儿干什么呢 你在写诗吗 |
[52:21] | Just leave me alone and get out of here. No. | 别管我了 出去 我没有 |
[52:23] | You’re writing fucking break-up poetry. | 你他妈的在写分手诗吗 |
[52:25] | All right, I’m writing break-up poetry, okay? | 是的 我是在写分手诗 行了吗 |
[52:28] | Because my heart hurts. | 因为我的心碎了 |
[52:30] | She stabbed me in my heart and my eye. | 她刺伤了我的心和眼 |
[52:31] | Holy shit, you’re wasted. | 真他妈的 你真没用 |
[52:32] | Look, I’ve had like two wine kills, | 你看 我这里有两杯酒精杀手 |
[52:34] | Captain Buzzcooler. | 布兹库勒尔长官 |
[52:36] | – God. – You’re fucked up. | -上帝啊 -你太颓废了 |
[52:39] | “Jenny’s eyes, like a gypsy’s lies | 詹妮眼眸像吉卜赛人的谎言 |
[52:41] | cut right through the night | 划破漆黑的夜 |
[52:41] | “Now those eyes are another guy’s | 现在这眼眸已属于别人 |
[52:43] | and I’m alone with my pain” | 我带着痛苦独自伤悲 |
[52:44] | That was clean. | 结尾原来是”干净” |
[52:45] | Are you shitting me with this, Adam? | 你他妈的是在耍我吗 亚当 |
[52:48] | Look, you can recite it straight | 你可以直接朗诵 |
[52:50] | or to the tune of Sweet Child O’ Mine. | 或者用”我恬美的爱人”的旋律吟唱 |
[52:51] | It doesn’t matter. | 都可以 |
[52:52] | Are these mushrooms? | 这些是蘑菇吗 |
[52:53] | Did you eat these mushrooms, Adam? | 你吃了这些蘑菇吗 亚当 |
[52:56] | I like to eat them, you know? A couple of them. | 我喜欢吃 我吃了一些 |
[52:58] | Holy fuck, man, you gotta stay straight! | 去你妈的 伙计 你得清醒点儿 |
[53:00] | – You gotta help me get the guys back! – Just relax. | -你得帮我把他们找回来 -放松 |
[53:02] | You know, it’s not always about my emotional journey. | 你要知道 并非总是我的感情出问题 |
[53:04] | – It could be about yours. – Put the coke down! | -你也可能会遇到 -把可乐放下 |
[53:05] | – God damn it, you little fucker! – Give it to me! | -该死的 你这个小混蛋 -把它给我 |
[53:07] | Don’t you fucking get it? I’m not gonna be fucking born! | 你他妈的不明白吗 我他妈的不会出生了 |
[53:13] | How much worse can it get? | 还能比这更糟糕吗 |
[53:16] | What? The ’80s? | 什么 八十年代吗 |
[53:18] | New part shorted out another part. | 新的零件让另一个零件短路了 |
[53:20] | I hope we can get that thing working before dawn. | 我希望能在黎明前修好它 |
[53:22] | Wait, wait, hold on, | 等等 等一下 |
[53:23] | is that when the time portal closes, at dawn? | 那就是时光入口关闭的时间吗 黎明时 |
[53:25] | That’s when the party’s over. | 那是派对结束的时间 |
[53:27] | Fuck you, man. Listen. | 去你吗的 伙计 听着 |
[53:28] | I am at my wit’s end with him, | 他已经把我的智慧都磨光了 |
[53:30] | so you gotta level with me. | 所以你得说实话 |
[53:31] | Are you the mystical time-travel guide-guy or not? | 你到底是不是时光旅行的神秘引导者 |
[53:33] | Don’t you put your hands on me, young lady! | 别用手抓着我不放 年轻的女士 |
[53:37] | I’m just trying to do my job, here. | 我正试着完成我的工作 |
[53:39] | Fuck, hold on. Quit eating mushrooms, man! | 妈的 等一下 别再吃蘑菇了 伙计 |
[53:41] | I wanna have a few more. | 我还想再吃点儿 |
[53:45] | What the fuck is happening to me? I can’t… | 我到底是怎么了 我不能 |
[53:49] | Dawn. | 黎明 |
[53:53] | Hey, Adam. | 嘿 亚当 |
[53:55] | All right, so anyway, the repairman’s doing his thing. | 好了 反正修理工会继续工作 |
[53:58] | I’m gonna go find Nick and Lou, | 我要去找尼克和卢了 |
[53:59] | and you stay right here. Okay? | 你就待在这里 好吗 |
[54:00] | I’m gonna stay. | 我留下 |
[54:01] | You got it, but you can’t leave. | 你懂了 但是你不能离开 |
[54:03] | I can’t move, because I’m broken. | 我动不了 因为我心碎了 |
[54:06] | Man, you and my mom are so fucked. | 伙计 你和我妈都糟透了 |
[54:11] | Hungry. | 饿了 |
[54:14] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[54:15] | You’ve got two arms. | 你有两只胳膊 |
[54:17] | But you’re not going to. You’re gonna lose one. | 但是你将来不再有了 你会失去一只 |
[54:19] | What? | 什么 |
[54:20] | You’re gonna lose that arm. | 你会失去那只手臂 |
[54:24] | You’re one of those joker guys. | 你跟那些爱开玩笑的人一伙的 |
[54:25] | Right. Right. | 是的 是的 |
[54:26] | I don’t care if you put that arm | 我不管你是不是把那只胳膊 |
[54:28] | in a steel fucking vault, | 放进钢制保险柜里 |
[54:29] | that arm’s coming off! | 那只胳膊就要没了 |
[54:31] | You’re gonna lose your arm. | 你要失去你的胳膊了 |
[54:32] | You’re gonna lose your arm! | 你要失去你的胳膊了 |
[54:34] | I’m gonna rape you. | 我要扁你 |
[54:35] | I’m gonna rape you! | 我要扁你 |
[54:35] | – I’m gonna rape you. – I’m gonna rape you. | -我要扁你 -我要扁你 |
[54:37] | – Have a great night. – Okay. | -祝你晚上愉快 -好的 |
[54:39] | …to the end zone. Touchdown Cleveland! | 到了得分区 克里夫兰触地得分 |
[54:44] | Pay up, suckers! Pay up! | 付钱 衰人们 付钱 |
[54:46] | How does he do it? How is he right all the time? | 他怎么做到的 他怎么老是对的 |
[54:49] | Let me ask you something, McFly. | 我来问你 小飞侠[乐队名] |
[54:52] | How you getting so lucky? | 你怎么这么幸运 |
[54:53] | I know the fucking future, douche bag. | 我知道未来 混蛋 |
[54:55] | Really? One more bet. | 真的吗 再赌一次 |
[54:57] | Ricky, come on. | 瑞奇 走吧 |
[54:58] | You said one more and then you’d be done. | 你说过再赌一次就走的 |
[55:00] | I also said to shut the fuck up. Remember that? | 我还说了快他妈的闭嘴 记得吗 |
[55:02] | Okay, I love you. Shut the fuck up. | 好了 我爱你 快他妈闭嘴吧 |
[55:04] | By the way, I love your coat. | 插一句 我喜欢你的大衣 |
[55:06] | I don’t give a shit about animals, either, so… | 我也从不在动物身上花一分钱 所以 |
[55:08] | One more bet. High stakes. | 再赌一次 玩把大的 |
[55:09] | All right. All right. Bring it on, Spader. | 好的 好的 拿出你的本事来吧 二逼 |
[55:12] | Bring it on, Jo-Jo. | 来吧 傻缺 |
[55:14] | I bet Elway throws a touchdown pass | 我赌埃尔维会在比赛结束前 |
[55:16] | with 37 seconds left on the clock. | 37秒时触地得分 |
[55:18] | Fat chance, asshole. | 机会渺茫啊 混蛋 |
[55:19] | Elway’s done nothing all day. | 埃尔维今天什么也没干 |
[55:20] | Well then, in the spirit of high stakes, | 是啊 这才是冒险精神 |
[55:22] | let’s make it interesting. | 让它变得有趣点吧 |
[55:23] | Let’s make it interesting. | 你想赌什么 |
[55:24] | If I win, your wife gives me a blowjob. | 如果我赢了 你的妻子就得给我口交 |
[55:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[55:30] | A classy one. | 质量高的 |
[55:34] | – Hey, screw you, kid. – Hey, okay, | -去你的 小子 -嘿 好吧 |
[55:35] | and if you win, name your price. | 如果你赢了 你说要什么 |
[55:39] | Touchdown pass at 37 seconds, exactly? | 就在37秒整时触地得分吗 |
[55:41] | Exactly. | 准确无误 |
[55:44] | Fine. | 好的 |
[55:45] | You lose, I take all your winnings. | 你输了 我就拿走你所有赢的钱 |
[55:47] | Done. | 成交 |
[55:48] | And you give your buddy a blowjob. | 而且你得给你的哥们口交 |
[55:49] | What? Hell, no. | 什么 见鬼 不行 |
[55:52] | – Deal. – Deal? | -成交 -成交 |
[55:53] | Well done. I like your style. | 干得漂亮 我喜欢你的作风 |
[55:55] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的作风 |
[55:55] | He’s very creative. | 他很有创意 |
[55:56] | I don’t like you taking liberties with my dick. | 我不喜欢你冒犯我的老二 |
[55:59] | Relax, okay? | 放松 好吗 |
[56:01] | We know the fucking future. We can’t lose. | 我们他妈的知道未来 我们不会输的 |
[56:06] | Hey. Hey, there. What are you doing? | 嘿 嘿 你在干什么 |
[56:13] | Okay, how’s the view from down there? | 好的 躺下后视野怎么样 |
[56:19] | It’s nice. | 美极了 |
[56:22] | Adam, right? | 你叫亚当 是吗 |
[56:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:25] | Why are you bleeding in the snow? | 为什么你在雪地里还流着血 |
[56:27] | That? No, I… | 那个吗 不 我 |
[56:28] | I got stabbed in the face with a fork. | 有人用叉子刺伤了我的脸 |
[56:31] | I saw it coming and I avoided it. | 我知道这会发生所以我想避免它 |
[56:33] | I mean, I didn’t avoid it. | 我的意思是 我还是没躲开 |
[56:35] | It just happened again to me | 只是还是以相似的 |
[56:36] | in a slightly different way. | 另一种方式发生了 |
[56:38] | Boy, I really wish I knew what the fuck you were talking about. | 我真希望我明白你他妈的在说些什么 |
[56:43] | All the choices we make in our life, | 我们生活中做的所有选择 |
[56:44] | they’re pointless. | 都是没有意义的 |
[56:45] | There’s no escaping the inevitable. | 都无法逃脱这种必然性 |
[56:48] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[56:52] | So, you’re saying that your | 所以 不管你做什么 |
[56:53] | whole entire life is predetermined to suck, | 你是说你的整个人生 |
[56:55] | no matter what you do? | 都是注定了要糟透透顶吗 |
[56:57] | It’s not the way I want it, but… | 我不想这样 但是 |
[56:58] | Kind of seems like a really, really good excuse | 听起来我们真的该在今夜 |
[57:01] | to do something totally amazing right now, tonight. | 干一些彻底疯狂的事情 |
[57:06] | Like what? | 例如什么 |
[57:07] | Like perhaps hang out with a girl that you just met | 就像也许跟你刚刚认识的女孩一起玩 |
[57:12] | before her bus has to leave in two hours? | 而她的公车两个小时后就会离开 |
[57:15] | Right-o. | 马上来 |
[57:17] | I thought you said we were going to get some food. | 我以为我们要去弄点吃的点呢 |
[57:19] | Yeah, we are. We’re about to get some food. | 是啊 马上就找到吃的了 |
[57:22] | I’m pretty hungry, actually. | 我已经饿坏了 |
[57:24] | Damn it. They forgot to leave the key. | 该死的 他们忘了留下钥匙 |
[57:27] | Who did? | 谁 |
[57:28] | Carol and Stan Stapleton. They’re my friends. | 卡罗尔和斯坦・斯泰普尔顿 他们是我的朋友 |
[57:31] | They live here, | 他们住这儿 |
[57:31] | and I housesit for them when they go to Nepal, sometimes. | 他们去尼泊尔时 我帮他们看房子 |
[57:34] | I thought you said you came in here on a bus. | 你好像说过你是坐公车来的 |
[57:36] | They usually do leave, like, a side door open. | 他们通常会留一个侧门的 |
[57:40] | – They do? – So let me… I’ll be right back. | -是吗 -让我 马上回来 |
[57:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:44] | Yep, it’s unlocked. | 太好了 这没锁 |
[57:51] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[57:53] | So which one’s Carol? | 哪个是卡罗尔 |
[57:58] | Carol’s on the left. | 卡罗尔是左边那个 |
[58:00] | Elway’s last stand. 45 seconds left on the clock. | 埃尔维的垂死挣扎 还有45秒比赛结束 |
[58:03] | I’m really good at getting head. You’ll see. | 我勃起得很快 你会知道的 |
[58:07] | – Elway takes the snap. – Go, baby. | -埃尔维迅速反应 -冲啊 宝贝 |
[58:08] | He fades back. Elway fires. | 他后退传球了 埃尔维燃烧了 |
[58:10] | He’s got Jackson open. | 他摆脱了杰克逊的防守 |
[58:11] | He’s impossibly open! | 难以置信 竟然无人防守他 |
[58:13] | Wait, what’s this? Vermin? | 等一下 这是什么 害鼠吗 |
[58:15] | No, no, no! I know this squirrel. | 不 不 不 我知道这只松树 |
[58:16] | That’s a magic fucking squirrel. This doesn’t count. | 这只是一只他妈的松树 没关系 |
[58:19] | He’s distracted by a wild squirrel! | 他被一只野生松鼠分散了注意力 |
[58:20] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[58:21] | Incomplete! Game’s over! Cleveland wins! | 没有成功 比赛结束 克里夫兰队获胜 |
[58:24] | The Dawg Pound is going to the Super Bowl. | 耶・庞德入围超级杯赛 |
[58:26] | Oh, yeah! | 太好了 |
[58:28] | I’ve never seen anything like it! | 我从没见过这样的事 |
[58:30] | He did it. Got to go! | 他赢了 该走了 |
[58:32] | Congratulations. Look at all that money. | 恭喜 看这些钱啊 |
[58:33] | I was kidding about the blowjob thing. | 口交的事我是开玩的 |
[58:35] | Obviously, we’re comedians. | 显然我们是喜剧演员 |
[58:36] | Hey, guys. Guys. | 嘿 伙计们 伙计们 |
[58:39] | A bet’s a bet. | 打赌就是打赌 |
[58:42] | Motherfucker! | 他妈的 |
[58:45] | So you’re a Time Lord? | 这么说你是时间的主宰 |
[58:48] | And a Jacuzzi is your spaceship? | 浴缸就是你的飞船 |
[58:52] | That is correct, madam. | 正确 女士 |
[58:53] | That’s the only part of this whole thing | 这真是整个事件中 |
[58:55] | that doesn’t make sense to me. | 唯一对我来说毫无意义的事了 |
[58:57] | You’re not the only one. Believe me. | 你不是唯一一个 相信我 |
[58:59] | I mean, the whole thing is just totally insane. | 整件事都让人无法置信 |
[59:05] | So, how’s the future working out for you? | 那未来你怎么样 |
[59:07] | I mean, are you like a happy grownup? | 我是说你是个幸福的大人吗 |
[59:10] | Not particularly, no. | 不算了 不是 |
[59:11] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[59:12] | My friends actually think I ended up being | 实际上我的朋友认为我是 |
[59:14] | a completely selfish, fucked-up person. | 一个非常自私和糟糕的人 |
[59:17] | And they may have a point, actually, if I think about it. | 仔细想来 实际上他们确实有些道理 |
[59:21] | I’ll tell you something I haven’t told somebody for a long time. | 诉你一件事 已经好久没跟别人提过了 |
[59:23] | When I was a kid, | 当我还是孩子时 |
[59:24] | every Friday night, | 每周五的晚上 |
[59:25] | my father used to take my sister Kelly and me | 我父亲总会带着我和我妹妹凯莉 |
[59:28] | to this place called Flatirons | 到一个叫”福莱特艾伦斯”的地方 |
[59:30] | for steak sandwiches. | 吃牛排三明治 |
[59:31] | It was a family tradition. | 这是家庭的传统 |
[59:33] | That’s sometimes a good thing. | 这是件好事啊 |
[59:35] | But one year, we saw this commercial | 但有一年 我们看见了一个广告 |
[59:38] | for this place called The Enchanted Forest of Pizza. | 叫做”比萨饼的魔幻森林” |
[59:41] | So the next Friday, my dad’s loading us up into the car. | 所以下个星期五 我的父亲开车载着我们 |
[59:45] | We’re like, “Daddy, we | 我们就说 爸爸 我们 |
[59:46] | want to go to The Enchanted Forest of Pizza.” | 想要去”比萨饼的魔幻森林” |
[59:48] | And he’s like, “What are you talking about? | 他就说 你们在说什么 |
[59:50] | “We always go for steak sandwiches.” | 我们一直都是吃牛排三明治的 |
[59:52] | But we just stay at him | 但我们不停吵闹 |
[59:54] | and we’re whining, and we’re badgering, and finally he relents. | 我们哭嚷 我们缠着他 最终他答应了 |
[59:57] | Nice. So, you win. | 很好 这么说你赢了 |
[59:58] | You deviated from the plan in a really big way. That’s good. | 你以厉害的方式脱离了束缚 这很好 |
[1:00:02] | 33 people died of E. Coli. | 33人因为大肠杆菌死了 |
[1:00:05] | Including my father. | 包括我的父亲 |
[1:00:07] | Before he died, he looked at me and he said, | 在他死之前他看着我说 |
[1:00:09] | “Adam, you did this.” | 亚当 这是你的错 |
[1:00:11] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没这么说 |
[1:00:13] | Yes, he did, | 是的 他这么说了 |
[1:00:14] | with his eyes. | 眼神里说的 |
[1:00:15] | I don’t think that that’s what he meant with his eyes. | 我不认为他的眼神是这个意思 |
[1:00:18] | The point is that Kelly and I | 重点是凯莉和我 |
[1:00:19] | dealt with the guilt of this in very different ways. | 用不同的方式应对我们的罪恶感 |
[1:00:22] | She went wild, right? | 她变得很野性 |
[1:00:24] | She didn’t want to have control over anything. | 她不想控制任何事 |
[1:00:26] | But I vowed to master the chaos, | 但我却发誓要掌控一切混乱 |
[1:00:28] | to impose order. | 让人唯命是从 |
[1:00:29] | Adam, I really don’t think | 亚当 我真的不认为 |
[1:00:30] | that you can let a poison pizza ruin the rest of your life. | 一块有毒的比萨饼能够毁了你余生 |
[1:00:34] | You got to embrace the chaos. You have to. | 你应该接受这些混乱 你必须这么做 |
[1:00:37] | That way, life might just astonish you. | 这样 生活才可能给你惊喜 |
[1:00:50] | – I had so much fun tonight. – I know! | -我今晚很开心 -我知道 |
[1:00:52] | Fuck! Game on. | 妈的 好戏开始了 |
[1:00:56] | – You look so hot, by the way. – Thanks. | -你看起来辣极了 -谢谢 |
[1:00:58] | I said, start sucking, gaylord. | 我说了 开始吸啊 同性恋 |
[1:01:01] | Yeah! Suck! | 对 口交 |
[1:01:03] | Suck that shit, man! | 快吸啊 伙计 |
[1:01:04] | Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! | 口交 口交 口交 口交 |
[1:01:07] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[1:01:09] | God, who are you people? | 天哪 你们还是人吗 |
[1:01:12] | Let’s get on with this. My fondue’s getting cold. | 我们继续 我的奶酪火锅要凉了 |
[1:01:14] | Choke on that horn, man! | 快吹那管子 伙计 |
[1:01:20] | Good for you. | 你很棒啊 |
[1:01:22] | I know, right? | 我知道好吧 |
[1:01:23] | It’s like Gary Coleman’s fucking forearm. | 这就像是加里・科尔曼该死的前臂 |
[1:01:26] | It’s so black! | 这太黑了 |
[1:01:28] | It’s so impossibly black. | 真是黑的不可思议 |
[1:01:32] | – I love you, buddy. – Don’t say that! | -我爱你 兄弟 -别这么说 |
[1:01:34] | I’m sorry, I do. | 抱歉 我爱你 |
[1:01:36] | – No, no, no! – Fuck, fuck… | -不 不 不 -操 操 |
[1:01:46] | 香烟 | |
[1:01:50] | You. | 你 |
[1:01:52] | Maybe what you need isn’t in here, after all. | 可能你要找的东西根本不在这里 |
[1:01:55] | Maybe what you need has always been in here. | 可能你要找的一直都在这里 |
[1:01:59] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -不 |
[1:02:04] | The tub? Is it fixed yet? | 浴缸呢 修好了吗 |
[1:02:06] | Can be. Ready to go? | 快了 准备出发了吗 |
[1:02:08] | Wait, go where? | 等等 去哪儿 |
[1:02:10] | To the room, check it out. I’ve got the part right here. | 去房间看看 我在这找到了零件 |
[1:02:12] | Yeah. Yeah, let’s go. | 好啊 好 我们走吧 |
[1:02:13] | – Let’s go. – Right. | -走啊 -好 |
[1:02:19] | – Where did he go? – Who? | -他去哪了 -谁 |
[1:02:21] | This fucking guy. | 他妈的混蛋 |
[1:02:24] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[1:02:28] | Nicky. Nicholas. | 尼克 尼古拉斯 |
[1:02:31] | There he is! | 醒了啊 |
[1:02:34] | – What? – What the fuck? | -干嘛 -这是他妈的怎么回事 |
[1:02:36] | What? What? | 什么 什么啊 |
[1:02:38] | What, do I still have some on my face? | 什么 我脸上还有吗 |
[1:02:41] | God! | 天哪 |
[1:02:43] | Damn! | 该死 |
[1:02:45] | Did you have pineapple today? | 你今天吃了菠萝吗 |
[1:02:47] | I can’t go home. What the fuck? | 我没脸回家了 什么鬼事 |
[1:02:50] | I’m fucking with you, dude. | 我他妈和你开玩笑呢 兄弟 |
[1:02:51] | It’s hand soap. | 这是洗手液 |
[1:02:54] | Oh, my God. Relax. | 天哪 放轻松 |
[1:02:56] | It’s like you haven’t seen a little come | 你搞得像从没见过 |
[1:02:58] | on your friend’s face before, or something. | 这玩意儿射在你朋友脸上一样 |
[1:03:00] | What the fuck is wrong with you, man? | 你他妈有病吗 伙计 |
[1:03:02] | I’m just kidding. It’s what friends do. God! | 开个玩笑嘛 朋友之间正常的 天哪 |
[1:03:04] | You didn’t? | 你没有吗 |
[1:03:06] | Gargle your hog? No, man. | 吸你的管子吗 当然没有 |
[1:03:09] | After they pulled you off of me, | 他们把你从我身上挪开后 |
[1:03:10] | me and Rick talked it out. | 我和瑞克讲清楚了 |
[1:03:11] | He’s actually a pretty cool guy. | 他真是一个很酷的人 |
[1:03:12] | We have a lot in common. | 我们有很多共同点 |
[1:03:13] | We both love tits and Motley Crue. | 我们都喜欢咪咪和豹纹装 |
[1:03:16] | It’s cool? | 这很酷吗 |
[1:03:17] | Yeah, I just told him a bunch of shit | 对啊 我还告诉他很多能让他 |
[1:03:19] | that’s gonna make him rich in the future. | 以后发大财的屁事 |
[1:03:21] | I saved the good stuff for us. | 不过我把好东西留给我们自己了 |
[1:03:23] | Let’s go to the bar, plan our empire. | 我们去酒吧规划一下我们的帝国吧 |
[1:03:31] | Fucking iPods, you know? Fucking Prius. | 去他妈的苹果 去他妈的丰田 |
[1:03:35] | Match. com. Anything. com. Fucking Internet. com! | 交友网站 什么网站 去他妈的互联网 |
[1:03:38] | Fucking Zac Efron. Nobody invented him yet. | 该死的扎克・埃夫隆 他还没出生呢 |
[1:03:43] | What about Twitter? Whatever the fuck that is. | 那微博呢 管他妈的是什么 |
[1:03:46] | We could combine Twitter with fucking Viagra. | 我们能把微博和伟哥结合在一起 |
[1:03:51] | Twitt-agra. | 微哥 |
[1:03:54] | What’s the matter, dude? Come on. | 怎么回事 兄弟 来啊 |
[1:03:56] | I’m sorry, man. I’m just preoccupied. | 抱歉 伙计 我有点心事 |
[1:03:59] | You just kind of down about being black and out of shape? | 你因为是黑人而且有点胖就郁闷了吗 |
[1:04:02] | What the fuck is wrong with you? No. | 你他妈的怎么回事 不是 |
[1:04:05] | Because you look good, you know? | 你看起来很不错 知道吗 |
[1:04:06] | This is a great time for black people. | 你正处于黑人的鼎盛时期 |
[1:04:09] | I mean our time, not this time. | 我是说我们的时代 不是现在的 |
[1:04:10] | This is a terrible time for black people. | 现在这时代对黑人不妙 |
[1:04:11] | I don’t see one other black person in here. | 在这我一个黑人也没看见 |
[1:04:15] | Talk to me, man. | 和我聊聊 伙计 |
[1:04:16] | I found out she fucking cheated. | 我发现她他妈的有外遇 |
[1:04:18] | What? Courtney’s fucking cheating on you? | 什么 考特尼他妈的背叛你了吗 |
[1:04:21] | I gave her my life, I gave up my passion. | 我为她放弃了生活 放弃了我的爱好 |
[1:04:24] | And she’s just out there… | 但她却在外面 |
[1:04:26] | Why the fuck didn’t you say something, man? | 为什么你他妈什么都不说呢 伙计 |
[1:04:28] | That’s just it! I never see you guys anymore. | 问题就在这 我再也没见过你们 |
[1:04:31] | I don’t have my music, I barely have friends. | 我失去了音乐 我朋友也不多 |
[1:04:34] | Without Courtney, | 没有了考特尼 |
[1:04:36] | I’m nothing. | 我什么也不是 |
[1:04:38] | You’re just fucking Courtney’s bitch right now. | 你现在他妈的成了考特尼的随从了 |
[1:04:40] | You need to be your own man, you know? | 你得做自己 知道吗 |
[1:04:43] | “Nick Webber Agnew”? | 尼克・韦伯・艾格纽 |
[1:04:44] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈的是什么 |
[1:04:44] | – It’s terrible. – It doesn’t work. | -是很糟 -这不管用 |
[1:04:46] | No. Nick Webber, that’s who you are. | 不 尼克・韦伯 才是你自己 |
[1:04:49] | That’s who I was. | 那是过去的我 |
[1:04:51] | Maybe you gotta find him again. | 看来你得把他找回来 |
[1:04:53] | You know, she’s getting hers, you go get yours. | 她去找乐子了 那你也找找乐子 |
[1:04:57] | I can’t, man. | 伙计 我不行 |
[1:04:59] | It means something to me to be married. | 结婚对我来说是一份责任 |
[1:05:01] | You’re not fucking married. It’s 1986. | 现在是1986年 你他妈的还没结婚呢 |
[1:05:03] | In my heart I am. | 在我心里我已经结了 |
[1:05:04] | Your heart’s a fucking liar. | 你的心是个他妈的骗子 |
[1:05:14] | You know what? You know what you got to do? | 你知道你该做什么吗 |
[1:05:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:19] | You gotta get your ass up on that stage. | 你该重回舞台 |
[1:05:23] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[1:05:26] | I’m gonna do it. | 我就要这么做 |
[1:05:27] | Yeah. Do it. | 对 去做吧 |
[1:05:28] | Do it fucking quickly, okay? | 你他妈的速度点好吗 |
[1:05:31] | You better be at that fight with me. | 你最好能赶上和我一起去打那场架 |
[1:05:32] | Don’t leave me hanging this time. | 这次别把我留下了 |
[1:05:33] | – I won’t. I promise. – All right. | -我不会的 我保证 -好的 |
[1:05:35] | Adam. Fuck. | 亚当 该死 |
[1:05:41] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[1:05:48] | You’re good to go. | 你们可以走了 |
[1:05:50] | Holy shit. Really? | 真神了 真的吗 |
[1:05:51] | Some sort of sticky liquid got into | 某种粘稠的液体 |
[1:05:53] | the crossover housing, I don’t know. | 流进了转换器里 我不清楚 |
[1:05:56] | Must have had some nitratriminium in it. | 肯定有化学成分在里面 |
[1:05:59] | It’s Chernobly. | 是切尔诺贝利 |
[1:06:00] | Whatever it was, it ravaged the hell out of the electronics. | 不管是什么 它破坏了电子部件 |
[1:06:03] | Worked out for you and the boys, though. | 不过在你们身上起作用了 |
[1:06:05] | Wait, hold on, are you saying that | 等等 你是说 |
[1:06:07] | that’s the key to the whole thing? | 这就是关键吗 |
[1:06:08] | We need the Chernobly to get back? | 我们需要有切尔诺贝利才能回去吗 |
[1:06:09] | All I’m saying is, whatever your poison, | 我在说的是 不管是什么毒药 |
[1:06:11] | I wouldn’t tub without it. | 没有它就无法启动 |
[1:06:13] | Especially after dawn. | 尤其是在天亮以后 |
[1:06:15] | It’d kill you to give me a straight answer? | 直接告诉我答案你会死吗 |
[1:06:18] | You know, you’re kind of a dick. | 你就是个蠢货 |
[1:06:20] | Everybody, you ready to jam? | 大家好 你们准备好了吗 |
[1:06:23] | All right. | 好 |
[1:06:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome to the stage | 女士们先生们 让我们欢迎 |
[1:06:28] | Nick Webber! | 尼克・韦伯上台 |
[1:06:31] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[1:06:33] | It’s been a long time. | 很久没见了 |
[1:06:41] | No, I’m never gonna dance again. | 不 我不会再舞蹈 |
[1:06:43] | Guilty feet have got no rhythm. | 罪恶的双脚已没有节奏 |
[1:06:55] | Jessie is a friend. | 杰西是我朋友 |
[1:06:59] | Yeah, I know he’s been a good friend of mine. | 对 他一直都是我的好友 |
[1:07:03] | But lately something’s changed It ain’t hard to define. | 但最近发生一些事 让我很难去定义 |
[1:07:06] | Jessie’s got himself a girl. And I want to make her mine. | 杰西找到了女友 但我也爱那女孩 |
[1:07:12] | These guys are dangerous. Look at this stuff. | 这些人很危险 看看这玩意 |
[1:07:14] | Blaine, it looks like a skinny soda can. | 布莱恩 这像瘦身版的易拉罐汽水 |
[1:07:16] | No, a soda-can bomb! | 不 是易拉罐汽水型炸弹 |
[1:07:18] | This stuff’s straight out of Moscow. | 这玩意是从莫斯科来的 |
[1:07:20] | Let’s go kick that Commie’s ass! | 我们去把那些共产党狠揍一顿 |
[1:07:22] | Chaz. | 查兹 |
[1:07:23] | Shouldn’t we call the cops or the FBI or something? | 我们不该报警或报告联邦调查局吗 |
[1:07:26] | No, we’re gonna handle this internally. | 不 我们要内部解决 |
[1:07:39] | I wish that I had | 我想得到 |
[1:07:40] | Jessie’s girl. | 杰西的女友 |
[1:07:42] | I wish that I had | 我想得到 |
[1:07:44] | Jessie’s girl. | 杰西的女友 |
[1:08:00] | This song is from the future, but since you’ve been good, | 这首歌来自未来 因为你们表现不错 |
[1:08:03] | you get it early. | 所以让你们先睹为快 |
[1:08:04] | Just like we rehearsed. | 就像我们排练的那样 |
[1:08:07] | Let’s get it started | 让我们就在这里 |
[1:08:10] | in here. | 开始 |
[1:08:16] | And the bass keep runnin’ runnin’ And runnin’ runnin’, | 让低音继续响着 |
[1:08:19] | and runnin’ runnin’ And runnin’ runnin’. | 响着 响着 响着 响着 |
[1:08:26] | In this context There’s no disrespect. | 这里没有不尊重 |
[1:08:28] | So when I bust my rhyme You break your necks. | 我把韵律弄糟 让你受不了 |
[1:08:30] | We got five minutes For us to disconnect. | 用5分钟暂停思想 |
[1:08:33] | From all intellect Collect the rhythm effect. | 好像那扩散反映 |
[1:08:35] | So lose your inhibition Follow your intuition. | 不要压制 跟着感觉走 |
[1:08:37] | Free your inner soul And break away from tradition. | 解放你们的灵魂要打破常规 |
[1:08:40] | ‘Cause when we beat out Girl, it’s putting heat out. | 我们一出来 女孩们有些失望 |
[1:08:42] | You wouldn’t believe How we wow shit out. | 你无法相信我们的情绪有多么高昂 |
[1:08:44] | Burn it till it’s burned out. | 燃烧你的热情直到疲倦 |
[1:08:45] | Turn it till it’s turned out. | 开启你的热量直到停下 |
[1:08:46] | Act up from north, west, east, south. | 大家一起来 每一个人 |
[1:08:49] | Everybody, everybody, let’s get into it. | 让我们都来 让我们进入角色 |
[1:08:52] | Get stupid, get it started. | 做个笨小孩 现在开始 |
[1:08:55] | Get it started, get it started. | 现在开始 现在开始 |
[1:08:57] | Let’s get it started.. | 现在开始 |
[1:09:02] | Let’s get it started in here. | 现在开始 |
[1:09:07] | Everybody, everybody, let’s get into it. | 让我们都来 让我们进入角色 |
[1:09:11] | Get stupid, get it started. | 做个笨小孩 现在开始 |
[1:09:13] | Get it started, get it started. | 现在开始 现在开始 |
[1:09:15] | Let’s get it started. | 让我们进入角色 |
[1:09:17] | Where’s the Kodiak Club? | 科迪亚克酒吧在哪 |
[1:09:19] | Down the street, dude. | 沿着这条街走 兄弟 |
[1:09:20] | Okay. Okay, thank you. | 好 好 谢谢你 |
[1:09:22] | Listen, me and my boys got some shit-kicking to do. | 听着 我和我的朋友们还有些事要做 |
[1:09:25] | But this | 但这个 |
[1:09:30] | ain’t over. | 还没结束 |
[1:09:32] | Get out of my way, stool. | 别挡道 凳子 |
[1:09:34] | Transmit hits with no delusion. | 跟着节拍 不要迷惑 |
[1:09:37] | The feeling’s irresistible and that’s how we moving. | 这感觉无法抗拒 我们就是这样启动 |
[1:09:39] | Everybody, everybody, | 每个人 每个人 |
[1:09:41] | let’s get into it. | 让我们进入角色 |
[1:09:43] | That’s my boy, right there. | 那个是我朋友 |
[1:09:44] | – The singer? – Yeah. | -唱歌的那个吗 -对 |
[1:09:46] | Let’s get it started | 开始吧 |
[1:09:48] | I’ll be back. My friends are over there. I’ll come right back. | 我一会回来 我朋友在那 马上就好 |
[1:09:52] | Lose control of body and soul. | 失去控制 我们的身体和灵魂 |
[1:09:54] | Don’t move too fast, people just take it slow. | 不要舞动太快 慢慢来 |
[1:09:56] | I’m caught right in the middle of a thing right now, | 我朋友在舞台中间 我现在要去找他 |
[1:09:59] | but can I text you later? | 之后可以给你发信息吗 |
[1:10:01] | – Can you what? – Are you online at all? | -你要什么 -你上网吗 |
[1:10:02] | I have no idea what you’re saying. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[1:10:04] | How do I get a hold of you? | 我怎样与你联络 |
[1:10:05] | You come find me. | 你来找我 |
[1:10:07] | That just sounds | 听起来 |
[1:10:10] | exhausting. | 有点累 |
[1:10:11] | With no delusion | 不要迷惑 |
[1:10:12] | The feeling’s irresistible And that’s how we moving | 这就是我们前进的方式 |
[1:10:15] | There he is. Where are your boys? | 你来了 你的兄弟呢 |
[1:10:17] | I thought they were gonna hold your sack. | 我想他们正在赶来帮你收尸 |
[1:10:18] | Let’s kick his ass, Blaine. | 布莱恩 我们揍他 |
[1:10:22] | Where are my fucking friends? | 我该死的朋友都滚哪去了 |
[1:10:24] | Let’s get | 让我们一起 |
[1:10:26] | In here | 在这里 |
[1:10:28] | Let’s get | 一起 |
[1:10:30] | While I get | 在我 |
[1:10:32] | – You like that song? – Yeah, it’s great. | -你喜欢这歌吗 -是的 棒极了 |
[1:10:34] | It’s gonna be a hit. | 会成为金曲的 |
[1:10:52] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:10:56] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[1:10:58] | That was sweet. | 真棒 |
[1:10:59] | All right. All right, man. | 好了 好了 伙计 |
[1:11:03] | Good to have you back, see you back up there, man. | 真高兴你复出 重返舞台 |
[1:11:05] | Hey, it’s coming back. I should have done this years ago. | 是 激情回来了 我早该这样 |
[1:11:07] | – Guys. Adam. Guys! – About time. | -伙计 亚当 伙计 -正是时候 |
[1:11:10] | Did you see him? Did you see him rock out? | 你看到了吗 看到他劲爆的演出了吗 |
[1:11:12] | Shut up! Okay, | 闭嘴 好了 |
[1:11:13] | we gotta find the Chernobly to get out of here. | 我们要找到切尔诺贝利一起离开这儿 |
[1:11:15] | Chernobly? Why? | 切尔诺贝利 为什么 |
[1:11:16] | I don’t know, exactly. | 详情我也不知道 |
[1:11:17] | But the repairman said it’s got nitro-trainium… | 但修理工说它里面有三硝 |
[1:11:21] | – Nitratrinanium. – Thank you. | -硝三甘油 -谢谢 |
[1:11:22] | Or some shit in it that’ll fix the time machine. | 还是什么狗屁玩意 能修好时间机器 |
[1:11:25] | – That makes sense. – Where’s Lou? | -很合理 -卢在哪 |
[1:11:27] | Where is… What time is it? | 在哪 几点了 |
[1:11:30] | Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shit! | 妈的 妈的 可恶 可恶 |
[1:11:36] | Lou! | 卢 |
[1:11:38] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:11:42] | Oh, my God! We missed it again! | 天哪 我们又错过了 |
[1:11:45] | Well, where do you think he went? | 你觉得他去哪了 |
[1:11:49] | Same place as last time? | 和上次一样吗 |
[1:11:52] | Keeps me together at the seams | 能将我的裂缝缝合 |
[1:11:56] | I’m on my way | 我走我的路 |
[1:11:59] | Shut up, you flamer! | 闭嘴 疯子 |
[1:12:01] | I’m on my way | 我走我的路 |
[1:12:05] | Hey, go home! Loser! | 废物 回家吧 |
[1:12:08] | Hey, John Lennon gets shot! | 约翰・列侬会被枪杀 |
[1:12:10] | Wait, did that already happen? | 等会 难道已经发生了吗 |
[1:12:14] | Lou! | 卢 |
[1:12:19] | They made it, everybody! Whoo! Best friends in the world! | 他们做到了 伙计们 世上最好的朋友们 |
[1:12:23] | Almost just in time! | 来的正好 |
[1:12:26] | My buddies. | 兄弟们 |
[1:12:28] | Fucking Chimney Point, right? Here we are. | 该死的烟筒小屋 终于来了 |
[1:12:31] | Bottle of scotch, end of the night. | 威士忌 深夜 |
[1:12:35] | Where were you? | 你们去哪了 |
[1:12:37] | We were just… We came… | 我们只是 我们去 |
[1:12:38] | Not tonight. Every fucking night. | 不是今晚 他妈的每晚都这样 |
[1:12:41] | Huh? What happened? We were gonna do shit together, man. | 怎么了 我们该有难同当的 |
[1:12:44] | We were gonna conquer the fucking world. Me and you. | 我们要他妈的征服世界的 我和你 |
[1:12:47] | And then you cut me off. | 然而你却丢下了我 |
[1:12:49] | What was I gonna do, man? | 兄弟 我让我怎么办 |
[1:12:50] | I was gonna let you drag me down into your bullshit, Lou? | 卢 你总把我拖进你的麻烦事 |
[1:12:53] | Yeah. Yes, because that’s what friends do. | 是啊 朋友就该如此 |
[1:12:55] | No, they don’t, man! | 兄弟 不是的 |
[1:12:56] | Because then there’s two people stuck in the bullshit | 因为那只是一人犯事 |
[1:12:58] | instead of your sorry ass. | 两人遭殃 |
[1:12:59] | You should stick by your friends through thick and thin! | 你应该和朋友同甘共苦 |
[1:13:07] | Okay, great. I got two things to say to you. | 好吧 我有两件事要对你说 |
[1:13:11] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[1:13:12] | Number one, I hate you. | 第一 我恨你 |
[1:13:15] | Got it. | 了解 |
[1:13:16] | Our friendship means nothing. | 我们的友谊一文不值 |
[1:13:19] | All right, is that the first thing or the second thing? | 这是第一件事 还是已经算第二件了 |
[1:13:21] | What? No, clearly that’s still part of the first thing. | 什么 不是 这很明显属于第一件事 |
[1:13:23] | – I mean, am I the asshole? – Did you get that? | -我是混球吗 -你听明白了吗 |
[1:13:25] | – No, I didn’t get it. – I thought…He didn’t get it. | -不 没明白 -我认为 他没明白 |
[1:13:26] | He said A and B… | 他说是事情一和事情二 |
[1:13:28] | Let’s agree to disagree about the “First” Thing. | 让我们达成共识吧 刚才是”第一”件事 |
[1:13:30] | Lou, where is the Chernobly? We need it to get back. | 卢 切尔诺贝利在哪 我们要找回它 |
[1:13:34] | “Where’s the Chernobly at, Lou?” | “卢 切尔诺贝利在哪” |
[1:13:36] | That’s all you ever fucking care about. | 你只他妈关心这个 |
[1:13:38] | It’s the first time he mentioned it. | 这是他第一次提起这事 |
[1:13:39] | Yeah, and even if we had mentioned it before, | 即使我们以前提到过 |
[1:13:41] | it’s kind of a fucking big deal, okay? I wanna go home. | 这他妈的非常重要 我要回家 |
[1:13:44] | Come on, Lou. Let’s talk about this inside. | 好了 卢 我们进去说吧 |
[1:13:45] | You got no shoes on. It’s cold out. | 你没穿鞋 外边冷 |
[1:13:47] | Who took my fucking shoe? | 谁拿了我的鞋 |
[1:13:48] | Blaine apparently beat your shoe off of you, | 很明显是布莱恩打掉的 |
[1:13:51] | which I don’t even know how that could fucking happen. | 虽然我根本不知道这是他妈怎么发生的 |
[1:13:53] | Okay, fuck it! Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you! | 好吧 去死 去死 你们都去死吧 |
[1:13:57] | Easy, man. | 放松 伙计 |
[1:13:58] | Whoa, Lou! | 卢 |
[1:14:04] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[1:14:06] | Oh, my God! | 哦天哪 |
[1:14:07] | Is Lou dead? Shit! | 卢死了吗 妈的 |
[1:14:08] | There he is. | 他还在这 |
[1:14:11] | I can’t hold on. | 我抓不住了 |
[1:14:12] | Yes, you can! | 你能抓住的 |
[1:14:13] | Yes, you can hang on! | 你能坚持的 |
[1:14:15] | – I’m slipping. – No, hold on. | -我在下滑 -不 坚持住 |
[1:14:16] | No, Nick. Hold on. Guys! | 尼克 坚持 伙计 |
[1:14:21] | Phil! Phil! | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[1:14:25] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:14:26] | We’re dead! | 我们要死啦 |
[1:14:27] | This is how it happens! This is how he loses it! | 他胳膊会断的 就是这样 |
[1:14:29] | Fuck it! | 妈的 |
[1:14:30] | Fuck it, we’re dead men! Just let me go. | 妈的 我死定了 松手吧 |
[1:14:33] | Lou, be positive. | 卢 要乐观 |
[1:14:37] | The roof is scraping my nut! | 房顶在磨我的蛋 |
[1:14:39] | Damn, you strong. | 妈的 要坚强 |
[1:14:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:14:45] | You’re all right? I’m glad you guys are all right. | 你们还好吗 真高兴你们安然无恙 |
[1:14:50] | My fault. | 我的错 |
[1:14:52] | Why do you do shit like that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:14:54] | I’m sorry! Jesus! Thank you, Phil. | 抱歉 上帝 谢谢你 菲尔 |
[1:14:56] | All right, here’s the second fucking thing, okay? | 好吧 下面是第二件事 |
[1:14:59] | Blaine’s got the Chernobly. | 布莱恩拿走了切尔诺贝利 |
[1:15:00] | Let’s just get it from him, | 我们把他要回来 |
[1:15:02] | so we can get back to the present | 然后才可以回到现在 |
[1:15:03] | so I can start never seeing you bitches again. | 那样我就永远不用看到你们了 |
[1:15:09] | I was looking for you. Where’d you go? | 我在找你呢 你去哪了 |
[1:15:11] | I had to go… My friend got in trouble, but I had to… | 我得去 我朋友正在麻烦中 但我 |
[1:15:13] | I’m leaving right now. | 我现在得走了 |
[1:15:15] | You’re leaving right now? | 你现在就要走吗 |
[1:15:16] | – Yeah. – That’s not good. | -是 -那样不好 |
[1:15:17] | I told you, I had two hours. I gotta go. | 我告诉你 我只有两个小时 我该走了 |
[1:15:20] | Uncle Adam, come on! Who the fuck is that chick? | 亚当叔叔 过来 那妞是谁 |
[1:15:24] | Do you wanna come with me? | 要一起吗 |
[1:15:25] | Get her fax number and let’s go. Come on. | 记下他的号码就走吧 走吧 |
[1:15:26] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我不能 -不 你能 |
[1:15:27] | You can do whatever you want, man. It’s your life. | 做你想做的 这是你的生活 |
[1:15:30] | I want to. | 我也想啊 |
[1:15:31] | Good. Then come on. | 好吧 那就来吧 |
[1:15:32] | But I can’t because my | 但我不能 因为 |
[1:15:33] | friends need me and I gotta show up for them, | 朋友需要我 我要去帮他们 |
[1:15:36] | so I really can’t. | 所以我真的不能 |
[1:15:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:40] | So what are we… I mean, do we… | 那么我们之间 我们 |
[1:15:43] | – What happens? – I don’t know. | -我们的关系是 -不知道 |
[1:15:45] | I’m not really making any plans. | 我没想过这些 |
[1:15:47] | I’m just sort of letting the universe surprise me, right? | 我也很想不遵守宇宙法则 |
[1:15:49] | I like that. I like that a lot. | 我欣赏那点 非常喜欢 |
[1:15:50] | That’s the sign of a happy man. | 这是阳光男的象征 |
[1:15:51] | April, let’s go! | 艾波儿 该走了 |
[1:15:53] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:15:56] | Maybe the universe will bring us together again. | 也许宇宙会让我们再次相遇 |
[1:16:00] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[1:16:08] | Casanova, let’s do this! | 情圣 我们快走吧 |
[1:16:19] | Just turn it around and keep it running, okay? | 掉个头 别熄火 明白吗 |
[1:16:21] | Yeah, sure thing. | 好 没问题 |
[1:16:24] | Okay. You go this way, I’ll go this way? | 你这边 我那边 |
[1:16:26] | No, I’m gonna do the opposite of everything you say. | 我偏要和你对着来 |
[1:16:27] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:16:31] | Wonder which one’s Blaine’s room. | 不知道哪个是布莱恩的房间 |
[1:16:36] | Housekeeping. | 清扫房间 |
[1:16:45] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[1:16:59] | Let’s try in here. Where is it? | 找找这 它在哪呢 |
[1:17:03] | Come on! Come on, come on. | 出来 出来 出来 |
[1:17:09] | Panties, panties, panties! | 一堆内裤 |
[1:17:12] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[1:17:13] | Why don’t you shut your slut mouth | 闭上你那淫嘴 |
[1:17:16] | and mind your own fucking business? | 管好你自己的事 |
[1:17:17] | You disgust me. | 你真恶心 |
[1:17:25] | I love how much you hate you. | 你多恨自己 我就多爱你 |
[1:17:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:36] | – Here, come on. – Fuck! | -快 他们快来了 -妈的 |
[1:17:37] | “Fuck” As in, “The Chernobly’s here and we’re all good”? | “妈的”是指切尔诺贝利找到了吗 |
[1:17:39] | No, “Fuck” As in, “Fuck!” | 不 “妈的”就是指”妈的” |
[1:17:41] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克在哪 |
[1:17:42] | Admit it! You sucked his balls, you licked his booty, | 承认吧 你吸他的搞完 舔他的屁股 |
[1:17:45] | you sucked his toes. | 吸允他的脚趾 |
[1:17:47] | Was his dick bigger than mine? | 他那家伙比我大吗 |
[1:17:48] | You wore the heels, didn’t you? | 你当时穿着高跟鞋吧 |
[1:17:50] | Admit it, bitch! | 婊子 快承认 |
[1:17:52] | There’s gonna be some changes, all right? | 该有些改变了 好吗 |
[1:17:54] | First, I’m dropping “Agnew” from my name. | 首先 我放弃艾格纽这个名 |
[1:17:56] | No more hyphenate. | 不要连字符了 |
[1:17:57] | Next, I’m getting back on stage. | 其次 我要返回舞台 |
[1:17:59] | I’m going back to music because I jam. | 我要去玩音乐 因为我深爱它 |
[1:18:01] | But you wouldn’t know nothing about that | 不过你肯定什么都不知道 |
[1:18:03] | because you’re probably somewhere | 那时你正和某个傻逼 |
[1:18:05] | sucking a motherfucker’s dick! | 在床上操逼吧 |
[1:18:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:18:08] | Hang up the phone, Jerry. This shit don’t concern you. | 杰瑞 把电话挂了 不关你的事 |
[1:18:12] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我叫什么 |
[1:18:13] | Hang up the phone, motherfucker! | 把电话挂了 你这个傻逼 |
[1:18:15] | This is between me and my wife! | 这是我和我老婆的问题 |
[1:18:17] | Hey! Give me that phone! | 嘿 把电话给我 |
[1:18:19] | Give him the phone, Nick. | 尼克 把电话给我 |
[1:18:21] | I know what I’m doing. I know what I’m doing! | 我知道自己在干什么 我知道 |
[1:18:23] | No, you don’t, man. Let it go! Let it go, man. | 兄弟 你不明白 别想了 都过去了 |
[1:18:26] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[1:18:28] | But you’re a bad girl and you hurt him. | 但是你女儿心太狠 彻底伤到他了 |
[1:18:30] | Were you just yelling at your 9-year-old wife? | 你老婆才9岁 你喊什么喊 |
[1:18:33] | Yes. | 对呀 |
[1:18:36] | God damn it. I’m gonna go nuclear on these guys. | 妈的 我得赶快弄死这帮人 |
[1:18:39] | They couldn’t have gone far, man. | 他们应该还没有走远 |
[1:18:42] | Lou! Come on, we gotta go. | 卢 别搞了 我们得撤了 |
[1:18:48] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[1:18:49] | Hey, did you find the Chernobly? | 找到那个汽水罐了没 |
[1:18:50] | You motherfucker! | 你他妈的混蛋 |
[1:18:53] | – Where did he go? – Jacob? | -他去哪了 -雅各布 |
[1:18:55] | – What the fuck? – What’s happened? | -妈的这怎么回事 -出什么事了 |
[1:19:00] | Oh, my God. I get it. | 我的天哪 我知道了 |
[1:19:03] | I’m his father. | 原来我是他爸 |
[1:19:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:09] | Wait, | 等等 |
[1:19:09] | So what do we do? | 我们到底干了些什么 |
[1:19:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:19:14] | Hit that. | 懂了吧 |
[1:19:17] | You finish this. | 弄完吧 |
[1:19:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:19:21] | Lay down. We got a stupid baby to make right now. | 快躺下 我们很快就会生下个蠢孩子 |
[1:19:26] | I’m back inside of you. | 我们重新插入了 |
[1:19:28] | I can’t believe I’m fucking Adam’s sister! | 我真没想到我在和亚当的妹妹做爱 |
[1:19:32] | I’m doing it! I’m doing it! | 我在用力 很快 |
[1:19:36] | It’s gonna take me a while ’cause I’m a little drunk. | 这次可能多花几分钟 因为我有点醉了 |
[1:19:39] | Oh, no, it’s not. Here I come. | 还没感觉 再来 |
[1:19:40] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna come! I’m gonna… | 要射了 我要射了 |
[1:19:43] | Oh, Shia LaBeouf! | 噢 希安拉博夫[变形金刚2男主角] |
[1:19:46] | Dropping loads! | 射的好多啊 |
[1:19:48] | So much fucking semen. Little tiny Jacobs! | 那么多的精子 小雅各即将登场 |
[1:19:56] | There’s my boy. | 我儿子来了 |
[1:19:59] | It was so beautiful. You sack of shit! | 你的姿势很美嘛 你这狗杂种 |
[1:20:04] | I knew there was a reason I fucking hated you. | 我就知道我肯定不会无缘无故的讨厌你 |
[1:20:06] | And now I know why. | 现在我终于知道原因了 |
[1:20:07] | I’m gonna tell everybody in prison that | 我会告诉监狱里的伙伴们 |
[1:20:10] | I traveled back in time | 我回到过去 |
[1:20:11] | to kill my own father! | 杀了我老爸 |
[1:20:12] | Jacob, get off him. Come on! Time out, young man. | 雅各布 放开 快 没时间了 |
[1:20:14] | Get the fuck off of me! You’re a fucking dead man! | 你们他妈的放开我 你他妈死定了 |
[1:20:17] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[1:20:18] | Nobody fucks my mother in the past! | 没人能在过去碰我老妈 |
[1:20:20] | I feel pregnant. | 我好像怀孕了 |
[1:20:23] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[1:20:33] | You Commies looking for this? | 你们这帮共产党的是在找这个吗 |
[1:20:34] | Yes, actually. Yes, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[1:20:35] | That’s what we’re looking for. | 我们就在找它 |
[1:20:37] | You think we could get that back? | 你介意把它还给我们吗 |
[1:20:38] | No, you may not. | 不行 |
[1:20:39] | But bad news for you, sport. I’m a patriot. | 运动裤 告诉你个坏消息 我很爱国 |
[1:20:43] | And I’m not about to let some Ruskie fucks | 我绝对不允许路俄国佬 |
[1:20:44] | come into my town | 待在我们这镇上 |
[1:20:45] | and blow shit up with some red-soda-can bomb. | 还拿着这种红色苏打炸弹想炸飞我们 |
[1:20:48] | Just give it to us, turtleneck. | 高领毛衣 快把它还给我们 |
[1:20:49] | Yeah, okay, you can have it back. | 好吧 要我给你们也行 |
[1:20:52] | As long as that sack over there comes and takes it from me. | 不过要那个白痴亲自过来找我拿 |
[1:20:56] | I think he’s talking about you. He’s talking about you. | 我觉得他说的是你 他在说你 |
[1:20:58] | He’s obviously talking about me. | 废话 说的当然是我 |
[1:21:02] | Blaine, hello. | 布莱恩 你好 |
[1:21:06] | Can I please get the soda back? | 我能把这罐汽水拿回去吗 |
[1:21:08] | Yeah, sure you can. | 当然可以 |
[1:21:11] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[1:21:15] | Fuck me in the face. | 妈的 居然打我的脸 |
[1:21:16] | Get him a body bag, Blaine! | 布莱恩 弄死他 |
[1:21:18] | Give us a minute, okay? Listen to me, man. | 给我们一分钟好吧 听我说 |
[1:21:21] | That guy, that guy has pummeled you again and again. | 这小子 揍了你一次又一次 |
[1:21:26] | He made you his little bitch. | 把你当成婊子随打随骂 |
[1:21:28] | He’s humiliated you, emasculated you. | 他羞辱你 践踏你 |
[1:21:30] | The wheel of fate has stopped and dumped you here again, | 所幸命运之轮将你送了回来 |
[1:21:34] | utterly defeated. | 这个你曾彻底失败的地方 |
[1:21:36] | None of this is helping me at all. | 可是命运之前从未正眼瞧过我 |
[1:21:37] | I know, it’s coming. It’s coming right now. | 我知道 不过它现在开始了 |
[1:21:39] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[1:21:40] | Maybe you’re supposed to do something different. | 你可能会干出惊天动地的事情 |
[1:21:42] | What is this, girl talk? Let’s go here, come on. | 你们这些娘娘腔地说什么呢 快点 |
[1:21:44] | You’re better than him. | 你绝对比他强 |
[1:21:46] | America! | 美国佬 |
[1:21:47] | Maybe not by a lot, but a little. | 就算不是厉害很多 也有一点点 |
[1:21:49] | You’re the patron saint of the totally fucked. | 你可是全世界所有操逼的守护神 |
[1:21:52] | You’re completely toxic. There’s nothing you can’t kill. | 你已经喝了禁药 你现在战无不胜 |
[1:21:56] | You’re the fucking Violator! | 你他妈是无敌的捣蛋鬼啊 |
[1:21:58] | The moment’s over. Let’s go! | 时间到了 来吧 |
[1:21:59] | You can do this! You can get us the fuck out of here! | 你行的 你肯定能让我们离开这儿的 |
[1:22:03] | You can be the hero! | 你就是英雄 |
[1:22:05] | Enrique-fucking-lglesias. | 你他妈的就是拉丁天皇安利奎 |
[1:22:06] | You love that song, don’t you? | 你不是很喜欢安利奎的歌吗 |
[1:22:08] | I love that fucking song! | 我他妈的就爱这首歌 |
[1:22:10] | Give me your best shot. Come on, buddy. | 小子 让我瞧瞧你的厉害 快 |
[1:22:13] | I can be your hero, baby | 宝贝 我可以做你的英雄 |
[1:22:18] | I can kiss away the pain | 我的吻会带走你的痛 |
[1:22:25] | I will stand by you forever | 我永远支持你 |
[1:22:30] | You can take my breath away | 你让我叹绝 |
[1:22:36] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:22:37] | God damn it! None of what you said worked at all. | 见鬼 你们说的都没用 |
[1:22:42] | Let’s kick these guys’ ass, | 我们弄死这些笨蛋 |
[1:22:43] | get the shit and go home. | 然后把东西拿回来吧 |
[1:22:44] | Done. | 好的 |
[1:22:45] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:22:54] | Fuck you! Feels so good! | 去你妈的 太爽了 |
[1:22:57] | The Chernobly. | 切尔诺贝利 |
[1:23:09] | Martina Navratilova. | 那夫拉蒂诺娃[美国女网运动员] |
[1:23:10] | Smirnoff Ice. | 史米莫夫冰酒 |
[1:23:14] | That’s right, we are Russians! Spies. | 对 我们是俄罗斯人 是间谍 |
[1:23:17] | Yeah, because I was just speaking Russian. | 因为我刚说的就是俄语 |
[1:23:18] | He pulls that top, and this whole fucking place blows. | 要是他拉开拉环 这里就会夷为平地 |
[1:23:21] | You guys count backwards from 50, | 你们都退后 数五十下 |
[1:23:23] | then pull up the carpet and jump around. | 然后裹上毯子在原地跳 |
[1:23:25] | Or I’ll fuck you up. | 要不你们就都完蛋了 |
[1:23:31] | Hi, Phil. Can we go back to the hotel, lodge? | 菲尔 能回那个酒店吗 |
[1:23:34] | – Sure. – Thank you so much. | -当然 -谢了 |
[1:23:38] | Five, four, three… | 五 四 三 |
[1:23:40] | Blaine, please stop counting. | 布莱恩 别数了 |
[1:23:42] | Chaz, this is an Acorn 5 situation. | 查斯 现在情况很危险 |
[1:23:46] | If we stop counting, they’re gonna blow us sky-high. | 如果我们不数 他们会把我们都炸飞 |
[1:23:48] | Look, if it is a bomb, they’ve got it with them, all right? | 就算那是炸弹 他们也已经带走了 |
[1:23:51] | If anyone’s gonna blow up, it’s them. | 就算有人会被炸死 也是他们自己 |
[1:23:52] | Chaz, stop! | 查斯 闭嘴 |
[1:23:55] | How long did our talking just take? | 我们刚刚说话占了几秒 |
[1:23:57] | I don’t know. I wasn’t keeping track. | 不知道 没数 |
[1:23:58] | Fuck it, let’s risk it! | 妈的 我们危险了 |
[1:24:00] | Move out! | 跟我走 |
[1:24:02] | Now that you’re with me, you gotta cover up your belly. | 既然你要跟我 就得把肚子遮住 |
[1:24:05] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这破地儿吧 |
[1:24:06] | What are you talking about? We only had sex once. | 你在说什么呢 我们只睡过一次而已 |
[1:24:08] | Let’s go. Come on. Kelly, you can talk about it later. | 走吧 拜托凯莉 你们一会儿再商量 |
[1:24:10] | You guys are all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[1:24:11] | Thank you, Phil. Enjoyed it. | 谢谢 菲尔 好好玩儿 |
[1:24:13] | Have a good rest of your vacation. | 祝你们假期愉快 |
[1:24:15] | We’d love to have you come back here | 希望你们能再一次 |
[1:24:17] | to the Silver Peaks Lodge. | 入住银顶小屋 |
[1:24:19] | – Thanks. Bye-bye. – Thanks, Phil. | -谢谢 再见 -菲尔 谢啦 |
[1:24:21] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:24:21] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[1:24:22] | Hey, watch out! | 当心 |
[1:24:26] | God, you guys see that? | 上帝啊 你们看到了没 |
[1:24:28] | Come on, man! | 嘿 兄弟 |
[1:24:30] | Why would you fucking take that from me? | 你为什么不让我欣赏这些 |
[1:24:32] | I didn’t take it from you. | 我没不让你欣赏啊 |
[1:24:33] | You guys… | 你们 |
[1:24:36] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:24:37] | It happened! It happened! | 来了 来了 |
[1:24:44] | Why the fuck are you laughing? Gross! | 妈的 你笑什么啊 真恶心 |
[1:24:50] | Man down, man down! Code 11. | 成功了 成功了 看 特别编码 |
[1:24:53] | All right, everybody grab your gear, we gotta move! | 好了 同志们拿好家当 我们行动 |
[1:24:57] | Later, Kelly. | 凯利 一会儿见 |
[1:24:59] | Bye, Mom. Love you. | 妈妈 再见 我爱你 |
[1:25:01] | Don’t do drugs, okay? | 别吸毒 好吗 |
[1:25:02] | Hey, bye. | 再见啦 |
[1:25:04] | Aren’t you coming to my room with me? | 你和我回屋上床吗 |
[1:25:06] | No, I gotta take my clothes off | 不 我得脱下衣服 |
[1:25:07] | and get in a hot tub with these guys. | 和他们一起躺进热浴盆里 |
[1:25:09] | Then I’m totally over you. | 接下来我会彻底忘了你的 |
[1:25:10] | Kelly, listen. It’s been an interesting trip. | 凯莉 听我说 这是段有趣的旅行 |
[1:25:12] | You’re my sister and I love you. | 你是我妹妹 我爱你 |
[1:25:15] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:25:17] | And don’t steal that Caboodle makeup thing from JCPenney | 还有别在彭尼百货偷化妆品 |
[1:25:19] | and you won’t do any hard time. | 那就没有后顾之忧了 |
[1:25:21] | I’ll see you in 20 years. | 二十年后再见 |
[1:25:23] | Uh. You’re giving me a ride in the morning, right? | 早上你会来接我吧 |
[1:25:28] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[1:25:31] | Cannonball! | 抱膝跳水 |
[1:25:35] | Yeah! Let’s get this party started! | 太棒了 开始狂欢吧 |
[1:25:38] | Young blood. | 年轻人 给你 |
[1:25:43] | Holy shit! | 我的神哪 |
[1:25:44] | Hey, look, it’s happening. | 看 启动了 |
[1:25:46] | Here it comes! | 启动了 |
[1:25:50] | Hurry up. I can see the ’90s. | 快 快 我看到九十年代了 |
[1:25:52] | Why are you taking off your clothes? | 你脱衣服干嘛 |
[1:25:54] | I don’t know, man. It just feels right, you know? | 我也不知道 就觉得应该这么做 |
[1:25:56] | Fuck it. | 快 快 |
[1:25:58] | Adam! Adam! I’m not gonna go! | 亚当 我不能走 |
[1:26:02] | – What? – I’m gonna stay! | -什么 -我要留下来 |
[1:26:04] | Don’t fuck around, Lou. Let’s go! | 卢 别扯淡啦 快来吧 |
[1:26:07] | I’m good here, man. | 我在这儿感觉很好 |
[1:26:09] | I had a good day! | 我过的很开心 |
[1:26:10] | I beat the shit out of that guy, finally! | 我终于把那个贱人打得落花流水了 |
[1:26:13] | I fucked your sister! | 我和你妹妹上床 |
[1:26:14] | I could be a good dad! | 我有机会当个好爸爸 |
[1:26:16] | I love you, Jacob! | 雅各布 我爱你 |
[1:26:18] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:26:21] | Little scamp. They say the damndest things, man. | 小家伙 在这儿说话毫无顾忌 |
[1:26:24] | Come on, Lou, let’s go! | 卢 别傻了 快走吧 |
[1:26:26] | We’ll talk about it when we get home! | 我们回去再说这些吧 |
[1:26:28] | I was trying to kill myself! | 我曾经尝试自杀 |
[1:26:33] | I know, man. | 我知道 兄弟 |
[1:26:34] | That’s why we came here! | 所以我们才来了这里 |
[1:26:35] | If I go back, I’m just gonna kill myself all over again, man. | 可如果回去 我还会不断尝试自杀的 |
[1:26:40] | – I can’t. – You’re gonna stay? | -我不想这样 -你真的想留下 |
[1:26:42] | Guys, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:26:44] | All right, well, if you’re gonna stay, I’m gonna stay! | 好吧 要是你真想留下 那我也不走了 |
[1:26:45] | You’d really do that for me? | 你真想为了我那么做吗 |
[1:26:47] | We’re best friends! If you’re staying, I’m staying! | 我们是好朋友啊 你留下我就留下 |
[1:26:50] | Your bullshit’s my bullshit, right? | 我们要有难同当 不是吗 |
[1:26:52] | I’m your best friend? | 我是你最好的朋友吗 |
[1:26:54] | You are one of my best friends! | 是最好的朋友之一 |
[1:26:56] | I’ll take that! | 我会记住的 |
[1:26:57] | Where you going on me? | 我这是要去哪呢 |
[1:26:58] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:26:59] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:27:01] | All right, man. Come on! | 兄弟 来抱一个 |
[1:27:47] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[1:27:48] | This better be the last time my ass travels through time. | 希望这是我最后一次的时光机旅行 |
[1:28:15] | It is so good to see you. | 看到你真好 |
[1:28:19] | Are we rolling? | 你们还晕吗 |
[1:28:21] | Welcome back, bitches! | 伙计们 欢迎回来 |
[1:28:24] | Is that Lou? | 这是卢吗 |
[1:28:25] | What took you so long? All right, zoom out. | 你们怎么用了那么久 好的 镜头拉远 |
[1:28:28] | Yeah, that’s a weird hair choice. | 他的发型怎么那么怪 |
[1:28:29] | Uh-oh. Look what Daddy did. | 看你老爸干了些什么 |
[1:28:32] | He looks like a lion. | 他真像狮子 |
[1:28:34] | Oh, hi. Didn’t see you there. | 没看到你们在这儿 |
[1:28:37] | Here’s a question. | 问你们个问题 |
[1:28:38] | Was it morally wrong for me | 道德上来说 |
[1:28:39] | to exploit my knowledge of the future | 我用未来世界的智慧 |
[1:28:41] | for personal financial gain? | 在这赚钱是错误的吗 |
[1:28:43] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[1:28:45] | Here’s another question. | 下一个问题 |
[1:28:46] | Do I give a fuck? | 我会鸟这些吗 |
[1:28:48] | That’s my father. | 这是我爸啊 |
[1:28:49] | Hey, check out my girl. | 看看我的妞儿 |
[1:28:51] | You burned the fucking crab cakes again. | 你他妈的又把蛋糕烤糊了是吧 |
[1:28:53] | No, I didn’t burn them because I like them that way! | 不 我就喜欢那样 我成心的 |
[1:28:57] | I fucking hate you, Louis. | 路易斯 我恨死你啦 |
[1:28:59] | I hate you, too, baby. | 亲爱的 我也恨你 |
[1:29:01] | I love that woman, man. | 伙计们 我爱那个女人 |
[1:29:03] | Those are my parents. | 这两个人是我父母 |
[1:29:04] | But seriously, a lot has changed. | 不过说实话 变化还挺大的 |
[1:29:06] | So, whatever happens, stay the fuck calm. | 所以 无论发生什么 麻烦你们冷静 |
[1:29:11] | It’ll all make sense soon. | 很快就会见分晓了 |
[1:29:22] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:29:23] | Holy shit, Phil, you got both your arms. | 妈的 菲尔 你有两只胳膊 |
[1:29:26] | Oh. Yeah, I do. | 是啊 |
[1:29:28] | That’s incredible. | 真难以置信 |
[1:29:29] | Yeah, what happened was a snowplow came along | 事实是一辆扫雪机开过 |
[1:29:32] | and it took my arm right off. | 砍掉了我的手臂 |
[1:29:34] | But the ski patrol came along and they put it on ice. | 但是冰上巡查队来了 并把我的手臂冻起来 |
[1:29:37] | Blaine and Chaz. Blaine and Chaz saved his arm! | 布莱恩和查斯 他们挽救了他的手臂 |
[1:29:39] | We got 15 minutes before that thing dies, all right. | 在器官坏死前我们有15分钟的时间 |
[1:29:42] | We’re gonna put that back on you! | 我们会帮你安上的 |
[1:29:43] | I’m pretty happy. | 我非常开心 |
[1:29:45] | It looks great. | 看起来真不错 |
[1:29:46] | Anyhow, I have instructions on how to get home. | 不管如何 我这有份如何回家的指示 |
[1:29:48] | We know how to get home. | 这个我们都知道 |
[1:29:50] | Yeah. We know… | 我们知道的 |
[1:29:51] | Mr. Dorchen anticipated that you might say that, | 东臣先生早料到你们会这么说了 |
[1:29:54] | so I took the liberty of printing up some Lougle maps for you. | 所以我给你们印了份卢歌地图 |
[1:29:57] | – You mean “Google”? – Lougle maps. | -你说的是谷歌吧 -卢歌地图 |
[1:29:59] | What’s the matter with you guys? | 你们几个到底怎么了 |
[1:30:05] | Fuck me. | 我的妈呀 |
[1:30:06] | So, Phil, if you wanna find, you know, like porno | 菲尔 如果你想上网搜 色情电影 |
[1:30:09] | or a restaurant review or anything like that, you use Lougle? | 餐馆评价或是别的什么 也是用卢歌吗 |
[1:30:12] | Correct. | 当然 |
[1:30:13] | I bet he’s on the Statue of Liberty and shit, too. | 我打赌他起码会被记入国家图书馆 |
[1:30:20] | You want me to go in there? | 你想让我进去吗 |
[1:30:22] | That’s what it says on the map. | 这是地图上标示的 |
[1:30:27] | Call me later. | 一会儿打给我 |
[1:30:31] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[1:30:36] | Welcome back, Mr. Webber. | 韦伯先生欢迎回来 |
[1:30:38] | How was your time away? | 玩的怎么样啊 |
[1:30:43] | Hey, how was the trip? | 这趟旅行如何啊 |
[1:30:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:30:53] | Letting the days go by | 让时间流走吧 |
[1:30:55] | Let the water hold me down | 就让我躺在水里 |
[1:30:57] | Letting the days go by | 让时间流走吧 |
[1:30:59] | Water flowing underground | 水往地下流淌 |
[1:31:01] | Into the blue again | 又回到了蓝色的海洋 |
[1:31:03] | After the money’s gone | 在没钱了以后 |
[1:31:05] | Once in a lifetime | 人生值此一次 |
[1:31:07] | Water flowing underground | 水往地下流淌 |
[1:31:10] | Motherfucker. | 真他妈给劲啊 |
[1:31:12] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[1:31:14] | Baby, how was your weekend? | 宝贝 周末过的怎么样啊 |
[1:31:16] | I wasn’t expecting you today. | 没想到今天会见到你 |
[1:31:19] | Baby. Baby. I got something to tell you. | 亲爱的 我有点事想告诉你 |
[1:31:22] | I know about what you did with a guy named Steve. | 我知道你和史蒂夫做的事情 |
[1:31:26] | Steve? Our receptionist? | 哪个史蒂夫 那个前台吗 |
[1:31:29] | That Tyrese-looking motherfucker out there? | 那个长的像泰森的混球还在这吗 |
[1:31:31] | Baby, wait a minute. What are you talking about? | 亲爱的 等等 你说什么呢 |
[1:31:35] | You think I’m fooling around? | 你以为我和他有一腿吗 |
[1:31:36] | First of all, I would never screw around. | 首先 我绝对没和谁乱搞过 |
[1:31:40] | And you remember I told you about | 还有 你记得我跟你说过 |
[1:31:41] | that crazy wrong number I got when I was nine. | 我九岁时接到的那个打错的奇怪电话吗 |
[1:31:43] | – That man was so… – I love you, Courtney. | -那个男人太 -我爱你 考特尼 |
[1:31:45] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[1:31:47] | I love you, too, Nick Webber. | 我也爱你 尼克・韦伯 |
[1:31:50] | Nick Webber? | 尼克・韦伯 |
[1:31:52] | That’s your name. | 那是你的名字 |
[1:31:54] | Yeah, it is my name. | 对 是我的名字 |
[1:31:57] | You know my name. Say it again. | 你知道我的名字 再说一次 |
[1:32:00] | Nick | 尼克 |
[1:32:01] | Webber. | 韦伯 |
[1:32:03] | Grab that. I’ll take this one. | 抓稳了 我要拿这个出去 |
[1:32:06] | Hey, Mom. I made you a drink. | 妈 我给你调了杯喝的 |
[1:32:08] | Is there alcohol in that? | 有酒精吗 |
[1:32:09] | Yeah, I believe there’s still alcohol in Scotch. | 当然 我想威士忌也算是酒吧 |
[1:32:13] | Talk about your lost weekend, huh? | 说说你离开的这个周末吧 |
[1:32:15] | I know, right? Man. | 我应该解释一下 对吗 |
[1:32:17] | Hey, family. | 我亲爱的家人们 |
[1:32:20] | What are you faggots talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 |
[1:32:22] | My two handsome men. | 说我家的两大帅哥呀 |
[1:32:24] | Let me get you another drink, Dad. | 爸 我再给你倒杯酒吧 |
[1:32:27] | Daddy’s little buddy. | 真是老爸的好儿子 |
[1:32:30] | You know what I can’t believe? | 你知道我最不能相信的是什么吗 |
[1:32:32] | I can’t believe we’re all here. | 我不敢相信我们还能在此再相聚 |
[1:32:34] | I can’t believe we all made it. | 我不敢相信我们愿望成真了 |
[1:32:36] | Made it together. | 大家一起努力的结果 |
[1:32:38] | A toast. | 干杯 为了 |
[1:32:39] | A toast. | 干杯 |
[1:32:39] | Approximately three days ago, or 20 years, | 为了三天前 或者说20年前 |
[1:32:41] | depending on your | 基于你 |
[1:32:42] | understanding of the time-space continuum, Jacob, | 对时空的理解 对吧 雅各布 |
[1:32:45] | sitting here with you guys | 与你们坐在一起 |
[1:32:47] | would have been my worst nightmare. | 曾是我最大的噩梦 |
[1:32:48] | It’s true. | 我说真的 |
[1:32:49] | But I can honestly say right now | 但是老实说 现在已经不是了 |
[1:32:52] | I’m very happy to be right here in this moment with you, | 我很高兴此时此刻我们大家在此相聚 |
[1:32:56] | – my best friends – Hear, hear. | -与你们 我最好的朋友 -干杯 |
[1:32:58] | To friends. | 敬朋友 |
[1:32:59] | And family. | 还有家人 |
[1:33:00] | All right. Cheers! | 干杯 |
[1:33:01] | To past, present and future. | 为了过去 现在 和未来 |
[1:33:03] | Cheers! | 干了 |
[1:33:05] | So, “Lougle,” Huh? | 那卢歌 是吧 |
[1:33:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:33:07] | Lougle.Just this multibillion-dollar thing I did for a while. | 卢歌 只是我的亿万身家的一小部分 |
[1:33:11] | My real passion’s music, though. | 尽管我真正想做的是音乐 |
[1:33:13] | So pissed the band broke up. | 所以随便挑了个乐队 |
[1:33:15] | Band? What band were you ever in? | 乐队 你加入过什么乐队啊 |
[1:33:29] | You know I’m a dreamer | 我是个梦想家 |
[1:33:32] | But my heart’s of gold | 但是我有金子般的心 |
[1:33:36] | I had to run away high | 我不得不远走高飞 |
[1:33:39] | So I wouldn’t come home low | 所以不会回家 |
[1:33:42] | Just when things went right | 只有当事情都按部就班 |
[1:33:45] | Doesn’t mean they were always wrong | 也不代表他们总是错的 |
[1:33:48] | Just take this song and you’ll never feel | 只是听下这歌 你就永远不会感到 |
[1:33:52] | Left all alone | 被遗弃的失望 |
[1:33:54] | Take me to your heart | 让我住进你心里 |
[1:33:58] | Feel me in your bones | 用灵魂去感受我 |
[1:34:00] | Just one more night | 再给我一夜的时间 |
[1:34:03] | And I’m coming off this long and winding road | 我会让这喧闹的长路安静下来 |
[1:34:10] | I’m on my way | 我走我的路 |
[1:34:16] | Home sweet home | 家 甜蜜的家 |
[1:34:21] | Tonight, tonight | 今晚 今晚 |
[1:34:23] | I’m on my way | 我走我的路 |
[1:34:29] | Home sweet home | 家 甜蜜的家 |
[1:34:35] | You know that I’ve seen | 你知道我见过 |
[1:34:39] | Too many romantic dreams | 太多罗曼蒂克的梦想 |
[1:34:42] | Up in lights | 在聚光灯下上演 |
[1:34:44] | falling off the silver screen | 从荧幕上走到结局 |
[1:34:48] | My heart’s like an open book | 我的心就像一本翻开的书 |
[1:34:51] | For the whole world to read | 让整个世界来解读 |
[1:34:54] | Sometimes nothing keeps me together | 有时 没有什么能把我 |
[1:34:58] | at the seams | 的裂缝缝合 |
[1:35:00] | I’m on my way | 我走我的路 |
[1:35:06] | Home sweet home | 家 甜蜜的家 |
[1:35:13] | I’m on my way | 我走我的路 |
[1:35:16] | Just set me free | 就让我自由吧 |
[1:35:19] | Home sweet home | 家 甜蜜的家 |