Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Hotel Transylvania 2(精灵旅社2)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Hotel Transylvania 2(精灵旅社2)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:精灵旅社2
英文名称:Hotel Transylvania 2
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:55] Welcome! Welcome! 欢迎 欢迎
[01:57] Congrats, Drac. 恭喜 德古
[01:58] Holy smokes, everybody’s here. 天啊 所有人都来了
[02:01] Mr. and Mrs. Loughran,the parents of the groom, and family. 劳伦先生和夫人 新郎的父母还有家人到
[02:09] Mom and Dad! Johnny! 妈妈和爸爸 约翰
[02:10] I can’t believe you’re all here. 我真不敢相信你们都来了
[02:34] Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! 噢 好 好 好
[02:37] Yo, how hot is my date? 我的对象有多正点
[02:39] So hot. Wow. 很正点 哇
[02:41] How ’bout how hot mine is? 那我的对象有多正点
[02:43] You got a date? 你有对象
[02:45] Yeah. She’s invisible. That’s why you can’t see her. 没错 她是隐形的 所以你们看不见她
[02:48] Oh, right. This is the one from “Canada”? 好吧 这是”加拿大”的那个吗
[02:50] Wedding’s starting. 婚礼在举行呢
[03:51] Great. 太好了
[04:00] True. So true, Marty. 好 说的太好了 马蒂
[04:17] Aw. How sweet. 真甜蜜
[04:22] Oh, my. Look at you. 天啊 看看你
[04:25] Oh, my gosh. 我的天啊
[04:41] Is it everything you wanted, my little poisonberry? 这一切都是你梦寐以求的吗 我的小毒莓
[04:44] Oh, it is, Daddy. 当然了 爸比
[04:46] Except where’s Grandpa Vlad? 除了瓦拉德爷爷在哪
[04:48] Honey, your gramps would not have been cool with this. 亲爱的 你的爷爷不会允许这一切的
[04:51] He’s old-school. 他是个老古董
[04:53] How do we know? If he could just meet Johnny… 我们怎么知道呢 如果他可以见见约翰…
[04:55] He would have eaten him. 他会吃掉他的
[04:57] He’s not as enlightened as your hip Daddy. 他不像你的时尚爸比那么开明的
[05:00] So, you’re really okay with him not being a monster? 那么你对他不是怪物真的没意见
[05:03] Human, monster, unicorn, as long as you’re happy. 人类 怪物 独角兽只要你开心就好
[05:08] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢 爸爸
[05:12] And you’ll always be my moonlight 而你永远都是我的月光
[05:16] But now on wings of love you soar 但现在爱你的翅膀已高飞
[05:19] Now that you’re Johnny’s girl 现在你是的约翰的女孩了
[05:22] Johnny’s girl 约翰的女孩
[05:24] And kind of Daddy’s, too 也算是爸比的
[05:26] Your mom would be so happy 你的妈妈一定会很高兴
[05:28] ‘Cause she always knew 因为她总是知道
[05:30] Love is making room for all the best in you 多了一份爱对你会更好
[05:55] Hey, Dad. 嘿 爸爸
[05:56] Oh, hey, guys! 嘿 伙计们
[05:57] Todd, take a break. 托德 休息一下
[06:03] So, what’s up? 那么干什么
[06:04] Mavis was wondering if maybe you wanted to go for a fly. 梅菲斯在想也许你想去飞一下
[06:08] Oh. We haven’t done that in forever. Any special reason? 噢 我们从来都没试过啊 有什么特别的理由吗
[06:12] No special reason at all. 没什么特别的理由
[06:15] Right, Mavey? 对吧 梅菲斯
[06:17] What’s his deal? 他是怎么回事
[06:18] He’s silly. 他犯傻而已
[06:19] It’s just a beautiful night, and… 只是今晚很美 而且…
[06:21] Well, if you don’t want to… 好吧 如果你不想…
[06:23] No, no! Are you kidding? 不 不是 开什么玩笑
[06:24] I would eat a bucket of garlic to fly with you. 我就算要吃一桶大蒜也要跟你一起飞
[07:02] Oh, honey, look at those fluffy clouds. 亲爱的 看看那些轻柔的云
[07:06] Remember what we played when you were little? 还记得在你小时候我们玩的什么吗
[07:09] Hide and Go Seek Sharp Objects? 用锋利的物品玩捉迷藏
[07:12] Okay. Regular Hide and Go Seek. 好吧 开始捉迷藏了啊
[07:18] Where are you? 你在哪
[07:23] Honeybat! 蝙蝠亲
[07:26] Mavey! 梅菲
[07:29] Honeybat! 蝙蝠亲
[07:32] I’m gonna get you. 我要捉到你了
[07:40] Honey? Are you okay? 亲爱的 你还好吗
[07:42] Yes. It’s just a little harder 没事 只是自从我怀孕后
[07:44] to catch my breath since I’m pregnant. 呼吸有点困难而已
[07:46] Yes, well, I guess that would make it more… 好吧 我想这会变得…
[07:49] What? 什么
[07:57] I’m gonna be a grandpa! 我要成为外公了
[08:01] And I’m gonna be a dad! 而我要成为一个爸爸了
[08:06] ‘Cause you’re Daddy’s girl, or boy 因为你是爸比的女儿或者儿子
[08:09] Daddy’s girl, or boy 爸比的女儿或儿子
[08:12] I’m hungry again, honey. 我又饿了 亲爱的
[08:13] Can you get me some ice cream with anchovies? 你可以给我拿点凤尾鱼雪糕来吗
[08:17] No, no, no.You mustn’t give in to your cravings. 不 不 不 你必须戒掉你的坏饮食
[08:20] It’s not good for the baby. 这对婴儿不好
[08:22] You need to increase your spider intake, 你需要增加蜘蛛的摄入量
[08:24] so he’ll be able to climb ceilings properly. 那么他就可以有能力爬上天花板了
[08:26] And eat lots of sheep bile. 还有多吃羊胆汁
[08:29] I love you, Dad, but we don’t even know 我爱你 爸爸 但我们还不知道
[08:31] if the kid’s gonna be a vampire. 小孩是不是一个吸血鬼
[08:33] I’d be thrilled if the baby’s human-y, just like Johnny. 如果孩子是人类我会很高兴的 就像约翰一样
[08:36] “Human-y.” With thousands of years of Dracula genes. 有着上千年德古拉基因的”人类”
[08:40] Not gonna happen. 这不可能
[08:41] As long as the baby’s healthy. 只要孩子健康就好
[08:43] Of course. A healthy little vampire. 当然了 一个健康的小吸血鬼
[08:45] Or human. 或者人类
[08:47] Yes, a human who can fly as a bat. 对 一个可以像蝙蝠一样飞的人类
[08:50] Here. Just have some monster ball soup. 来 就吃点怪物肉球汤吧
[08:52] It’s your mommy’s recipe. 这是你妈妈的食谱
[08:59] Thank you, Dad. 谢谢你 爸爸
[09:01] Just like you made it when I was a kid. My favorite. 就像我小时候你做的一样 我的最爱
[09:16] Sorry. 抱歉
[09:32] Sir, only the father is allowed in the delivery room. 先生 只有父亲才允许进入产房
[09:35] Really? I mean, okay. 不是吧 我意思是 好吧
[09:37] He’s the family, I guess. 我想他是家人
[09:45] Oh, look! It’s a boy! It’s a boy! 看 是个男孩 是个男孩
[09:48] The Dracula bloodline carries on! 德古拉的血统延续下去了
[09:52] No one will ever harm you as long as I’m here, 只要有我在就没有人会伤害你
[09:56] my little devil dog. 我的邪恶小狗狗
[09:58] Dad, can I hold my baby? 爸爸 我可以抱抱我的孩子吗
[09:59] If I were Dad, I’d say yes. 如果我是爸爸 我会说可以
[10:02] But I’m the nurse, Francine. 但我是护士弗朗辛
[10:04] Here you go anyway. 不管怎么给你吧
[10:12] My bad. 我的错
[10:19] Little Dennis is a year old now. Wow! 小丹尼斯现在一岁了 哇
[10:25] Nice. Yeah. Cute kid. 很漂亮 是的 可爱的孩子
[10:30] Okay, time for presents, guys. 好了 拆礼物时间了 朋友们
[10:34] All right! Let’s do this boy up! 好了 我们给这男孩送礼物吧
[10:38] Check out what I got him. Bling! 看看我送他什么礼物
[10:40] Wow. Is it cursed? 哇 这是不是被诅咒的
[10:42] Super cursed. Only the best. 被超级诅咒了 只是好的诅咒
[10:44] Straight from the crypt. 从地下室拿来的
[10:46] He’s just starting to walk, so maybe it’s heavier than… 他刚开始学走路 所以也许这有点太重…
[10:52] Oh. You’re okay, Denisovich. 你没事 丹尼索维奇
[10:54] His name is Dennis. Named after my father. 他的名字是丹尼斯 是我父亲的名字
[10:57] It’s not his vampire name. 这不是他的吸血鬼名字
[10:59] My little Denisovichy-Weesovichy. 我的小丹尼索维奇 小索维奇
[11:02] Huh! Are we sure he’s a vampire? 是吗 我们确认了他是个吸血鬼了吗
[11:05] I mean, not that it’s a bad thing, 我意思是 那不是件坏事情
[11:07] but shouldn’t he have fangs and that pasty skin you guys have? 但他不应该像你们一样有尖牙和苍白的肤色吗
[11:11] Technically, you have until you’re five to get your vampire fangs. 从技术上来讲你要到5岁才生出你的吸血鬼尖牙的
[11:14] Oh, he’ll get his fangs. He’s a Dracula. 他会有尖牙的 他是一个德古拉家族的人啊
[11:16] He’s also half Loughran. 他也有一半是劳伦家族的啊
[11:19] Maybe he’d be better off where we live. There’s more humans there. 也许他在我们住的地方会好点 那有更多的人类
[11:22] What? Look how well he’s playing with the wolf pups. 什么 看看他跟狼宝宝玩得多欢乐
[11:29] We have a present. I hope it’s acceptable. 我们有一个礼物 我希望你们接受吧
[11:33] “My First Guillotine.” “我的第一个断头台”
[11:35] Very educational. Well played, Frank. 非常有教育意义 干的好 弗兰克
[11:38] It’s great. Thank you. We just have to baby-proof that. 这很棒 谢谢 我们只是得预防危险
[11:44] Johnny, do you know where you put the rubber guards? 约翰 你知道你把橡胶防护放哪了吗
[11:47] Baby-proofing a guillotine? 给断头台做防护
[11:49] So you cut your finger off. It’s part of the fun. 你把手指切断 这才是有趣啊
[11:52] She made me baby-proof the whole hotel. 她让我把整个酒店都做防护了
[11:55] Someone’s overprotective. 某人过分保护了
[12:23] Johnny! Come quick! 约翰 快点来
[12:27] What’s up? He’s okay? 干什么 他还好吗
[12:29] Dennis said his first word! 丹尼斯说了他的第一个字啊
[12:31] He did? 真的吗
[12:32] Come on, honey. Say it again. 来吧 亲爱的 再说一次
[12:34] Bleh, bleh-bleh. 你想太多了 想太多了
[12:37] I don’t say, “Bleh, bleh-bleh.” 我不说”你想太多了 想太多了”的
[12:40] We didn’t say you did. 我们不说 你说的
[12:42] Then where did he get that? 那么他是从哪里学的
[12:43] Bleh, bleh-bleh. 你想太多了 想太多了
[12:44] Well, maybe sometimes you say it. 也许有时候你说的
[12:47] I only say it when I say I don’t say it! 我只有在我说我不说这话的时候才说的
[12:49] Bleh, bleh-bleh. 你想太多了 想太多了
[12:51] Okay, kid. We get it. You can talk. 好了 小孩 我们知道了 你会说话了
[12:55] Denisovich. 丹尼索维奇
[12:58] Dad. 爸爸
[12:59] Just checking for cavities. 只是检查有没有长牙齿
[13:04] Bleh, bleh-bleh. 你想太多了 想太多了
[13:05] Bleh, bleh-bleh. 你想太多了 想太多了
[13:07] It was you! 是你教的
[13:19] Oh, my goodness, Leonard. 我的天啊 伦纳德
[13:21] If you really looked that hideous, 如果你样子真的那么丑陋
[13:23] I don’t think I could hang out with you. 我觉得我不可以跟你愉快的玩耍了
[13:24] Guys, what’s the deal? 伙计们 怎么回事
[13:26] Is this a party? Pick up a phone. 这是开派对吗 接电话啊
[13:29] I don’t care if Johnny said it’s a “cool app.” Johnny’s still new here. 我不在乎约翰说这是个”趣应用” 约翰在这还是新人
[13:34] Now, Porridge Head, did you call a hearse for the Gremlinbergs? 粥头 你是不是给鬼冰叫灵车
[13:38] No, you’re checking your Facebook page. Again. 不是 你又在看你的脸书
[13:41] Drac, I told the guys social media 德古 我跟大家说了社交媒体
[13:43] is the best way to promote the hotel. 是宣传酒店的最好方法
[13:45] Right, Clifton? 是吗 克利夫顿
[13:48] So, Drac, I wanted to go through some thoughts I had, 那么德古 我想实行我的一些想法
[13:50] as your new human relations coordinating co-assistant. 作为你的新人类关系协调和助理
[13:53] Sure. It’s a real job. 可以 这是一个真正的职位
[13:54] Not a cheap excuse to keep Mavis happy, so you never leave here. 不是一个低下的借口让你永远留在这里让梅菲斯开心
[13:58] Right. So, I was thinking, 好吧 那么我之前在想
[14:00] since we have so many humans now, maybe update some of the acts? 既然我们现在有那么多人类了 也许更换些演员
[14:04] Like, maybe the magician? 就像 魔术师
[14:06] What’s wrong with Harry Three-Eye? 三眼哈里有什么不好吗
[14:08] Well, he might be a little old-school for the humans. 他可能对人类观众来说有点太过时了
[14:11] Tell me, sir, what was your card? 告诉我 先生 你的卡牌是什么
[14:13] The three of spades? 黑桃三
[14:16] Is this your card, my friend? 这是你的卡牌吗 我的朋友
[14:23] No, Harry’s great. 不 哈里很好
[14:24] Can’t blame Harry for the crowd not being hip. 群众不时尚这不能怪哈里
[14:27] Okay, what about Wayne? 好吧 那韦恩呢
[14:29] Wayne?Are you nuts? He’s my boy. 韦恩 你是傻的吗 他是我的小弟
[14:30] Then maybe something other than tennis? 那除了网球以外呢
[14:32] Okay, so, what you wanna do 好了 那么你要做的是
[14:35] is lift the racket right on impact, so you get that nice top spin. 举起球拍准备击球 那么你就能打出很好的开球了
[14:38] Try and hit one. 试下开球看看
[14:48] What is that? What’s the noise? It’s on me! 这是什么 这声音是什么 这在我身上的
[14:51] It’s just the cell phone I got you. 这只是我给你的手机
[14:53] Clifton’s sending you a text so you can practice how to write back. 克利夫顿给你发短信这样你可以练习怎么回复
[15:00] What the… It’s not doing it. 搞什么…这没反应啊
[15:02] I got it. 我来吧
[15:08] Now you can text Clifton. 现在你可以给卡利夫顿发短信了
[15:10] All right, fine. 好吧 行
[15:13] How do you do this? 你是怎么做到的
[15:15] Maybe it’s your fingernails. 也许是因为你的指甲
[15:16] It’s easy. Look. I’ll text Mavis. 很简单 看 我给梅菲斯发短信
[15:18] Psyched for date night. 很期待晚上的约会
[15:21] See? And now look, she texted right back. 看吧 现在看看她的回复
[15:23] “Gotta cancel. Can’t leave Dennis.” “要取消 不能留下丹尼斯”
[15:26] Okay. 好吧
[15:28] Are we never allowed to be alone again? 我们再也不能单独相处了吗
[15:32] I need to feel loved, too. 我也要感受到被爱啊
[15:36] And send. 发送
[15:39] Okay. All that taught me is that you’re pathetic. 好吧 你教给我的只是说你很可怜而已
[15:42] Yeah, got it.Maybe you should just get Bluetooth. 明白了 也许你应该用蓝牙耳机
[15:45] Okay. Blue Tooth, come over here. 好吧 蓝牙 给我过来
[15:50] So, now what? 那么现在怎么样
[15:56] Rise and shine, my Denisovich. 起床了 我的丹尼索维奇
[15:58] Hi, Papa. 嗨 外公
[16:00] Hello, my little devil. Did you have sweet nightmares? 哈喽 我的小淘气鬼 你有没有作到好噩梦啊
[16:03] Uh-huh. I dreamed that I saw a stegosaurus. 有 我梦到我看见了一只剑龙
[16:07] Oh… And were you drinking his blood? 噢…而你是在喝他的血吗
[16:10] No. 不是
[16:11] Just throwing it out there. 只是扔它在那里
[16:13] Hey! You want to do something cool? 嘿 你想做些很酷的事吗
[16:14] Yeah! 当然
[16:17] I’m going to teach you how to turn into a bat. Like me. 我要教你怎么像我一样变成一只蝙蝠
[16:21] -See? -Cool. -看吧 -太酷了
[16:23] Yes! Cool, like I said. 没错 跟我说的一样吧
[16:26] Now you try. 现在你来试试
[16:28] I’m a bat. 我是一只蝙蝠
[16:30] I’m a bat. I’m a bat. I’m a bat. 我是一只蝙蝠
[16:31] I’m a bat. 我是一只蝙蝠
[16:33] I mean, a real bat. 我意思是 一只真的蝙蝠
[16:35] I’m a bat! 我是一只蝙蝠
[16:38] Denisovich. Take a breath. You can really turn into a bat. 丹尼索维奇 深呼吸 你真的可以变成一只蝙蝠的
[16:43] Try. Feel the bat. 试试 感受蝙蝠
[16:47] Not a chicken. 不是鸡
[16:51] What’s that? The electric boogaloo? 这是什么 电子波加洛舞
[16:53] If I show you I can bust a move, will you try to fly, then? 如果我给你看我可以跳街舞 那么你会试试去飞吗
[17:12] Dad? Why are you guys dancing? 爸爸 为什么你们在跳舞
[17:15] Uh, he was sleep-dancing. 他是在梦舞
[17:18] Come on, sweetie. Back to bed. 来吧 小甜心 上床睡觉吧
[17:19] “Back to bed”? It’s already after 8:00 p.m. “上床睡觉” 已经过了晚上8点了啊
[17:22] Don’t you remember the new sleep schedule? 你不记得新的睡觉时间表了吗
[17:24] He’s going to human classes half the day. 他白天要去上人类的学校啊
[17:27] If he could just sleep till 2:00 a.m. tonight, it’d be so great for him. 如果他今晚可以睡到凌晨2点 这对他来说就很好了
[17:30] But, honeydeath, six of Wayne’s wolf pups 但亲爱的 韦恩的6只狼宝宝
[17:32] are having a birthday party tonight. 今晚要开生日派对啊
[17:34] You wouldn’t want him to miss that. 你不会想他错失的
[17:36] Dad, I love the wolf pups, but they’re a little too rough for Dennis. 爸爸 我很喜欢狼宝宝 但他们对丹尼斯有点太狂暴了
[17:40] “Too rough”? “太狂暴”
[17:42] Haven’t you noticed? Dennis is different. 你没注意到吗 丹尼斯不一样
[17:44] What are you saying? Denisovich shouldn’t be around monsters? 你是什么意思 丹尼索维奇周围不应该有怪物
[17:47] I love monsters! Video! Video! Ha! 我很喜欢怪物 视频 视频
[17:50] Oh, you wanna show Papa Drac your monster video? 你想给德古公公看你的怪物视频吗
[17:53] Yeah! 对
[17:56] Who’s the coolest monster? 谁是最酷的怪物
[17:59] Kakie! 惊奇
[18:00] Wee! Kakie one happy monster! 惊奇是一个开心怪物
[18:04] Kakie love cake! Yummy! 惊奇很喜欢蛋糕 好味道
[18:06] Tummy get a tummyache. 独自有点肚子疼
[18:09] Whoa, whoa, whoa. How is that a monster? 等等 这怎么会是怪物
[18:12] Have some cake, Wuzzlelumplebum. 来点蛋糕吧 四不象
[18:14] Remember, kids, a real monster always shares. 孩子们要记住 一个真正的怪物总是会分享
[18:18] “Shares”? Yes! When I think monsters, I think “shares.” “分享” 对 当我想起怪物我会想到”分享”
[18:23] Now, let me tell you what a real monster is, Denisovich. 现在我来告诉你什么事真正的怪物 丹尼索维奇
[18:27] Dad, please. He’s practically five already. Don’t force it. 爸爸 拜托了 他已经5岁了 别强迫他了
[18:34] Slow down, Wuzzlelumplebum. 慢点吃 四不象
[18:42] Twinkle,twinkle, little star How I wonder ? 一闪一闪小星星
[18:45] Mommy, I’m too old for lullabies. 妈咪 我长大了不用摇篮曲了
[18:48] What? That’s not how that one goes. 什么 摇篮曲才不是这么唱的
[18:50] This is the way most people sing it. 这是大部分人都这么唱的
[18:52] “Most people”? What’s wrong with… “大部分人” 这有什么不对…
[18:54] Suffer, suffer, scream in pain 受苦 受苦 在痛苦中尖叫
[18:58] Blood is spilling from your brain ? 血在你的脑袋如泉喷
[19:01] -Daddy. -Come on. You know how I sang it to you. -爸比 -别这样 你知道我是怎么给你唱的
[19:04] Zombies gnaw you like a plum 僵尸咬你就像咬李子
[19:07] Piercing cries and you succumb 刺耳的哭喊声然后死亡
[19:12] Suffer, suffer, scream in pain 受苦 受苦 在痛苦中尖叫
[19:16] You will never breathe again 你永远也不会再活着
[19:23] Still works. 还是那么有效
[19:47] Happy birthday, Wally, Wilson, 生日快乐 沃利 威尔逊
[19:50] Whoopi, Waylon, Weepy and Wanye. 乌比 韦伦 威皮还有旺岩
[19:53] Denisovich! My big boy! You made it! 丹尼索维奇 我的大男孩 你做到了
[19:57] I thought about what you said, Dad. 我想过你说的话了 爸爸
[19:59] Maybe I was being a little overprotective. 也许我是有点过分保护了
[20:01] Thank you, coffin cake. 谢谢你 棺材蛋糕
[20:04] Dennis! I love you! Zing! 丹尼斯 我爱你
[20:06] Hi, Winnie. 嗨 温妮
[20:07] I just love your yummy strawberry locks! Zing, zing! 我就是大爱你的美味草莓头
[20:13] Winnie. Give him his space, hon. I’m sorry, Mavis. 温妮 别缠着他 亲爱的 我很抱歉 梅菲斯
[20:17] It’s okay, Aunt Wanda. They’re just playing. 没关系 旺达婶婶 他们只是闹着玩
[20:20] Holy rabies! Limbo? I used to love that game! 天啊 地狱火 我以前很喜欢这游戏
[20:24] Get in there, Mavey. 去玩吧 梅菲
[20:26] Really? But I’m a parent now. 说真的 但我现在已为人母了
[20:27] Show ’em how it’s done. 表演给他们看看
[20:29] Okay. Okay, okay. 好吧
[20:39] No way! A pinata? 不是吧 彩罐
[20:45] Oh, Mavis, honey. That’s for later. 噢 梅菲斯 亲爱的 那是稍后的游戏
[20:48] We don’t want the pups to have too much… 我们不想孩子们吃太多…
[20:50] Candy! 糖果
[20:56] Sugar. 糖
[21:04] I’m sorry. Did I start all that? 我很抱歉 这都是因为我吗
[21:06] Don’t worry. There’s a reason they call it a litter. 别担心 他们被称为幼崽是有原因的
[21:21] Dennis! Are you okay? 丹尼斯 你还好吗
[21:23] I got a candy. 我拿到一个糖果
[21:25] Look! Your tooth came out. 看 你的牙掉了
[21:26] Are you kidding me? He got his tooth knocked out? 你在跟我开玩笑吗 他摔崩牙齿了
[21:29] Oh, yes, indeed. Here comes the fang. 的确是 要长出尖牙了
[21:32] Dad. His baby tooth wasn’t a fang. Why would this one be? 爸爸 他的幼齿不是尖牙 为什么这会长出尖牙
[21:35] He’s not a monster. 他不是怪物
[21:42] The sun’s gonna come out soon, and we gotta get to his classes. 太阳快出来了 我们得送他去上学
[21:45] What’s wrong with the classes we have here? Like the kids’ yoga? 我们这里的课程有问题 就像小孩瑜伽
[21:49] Yoga! 瑜伽
[21:53] This is Denisovich’s home. 这是丹尼索维奇的家
[21:55] I don’t know, Dad. 我不知道 爸爸
[21:57] What don’t you know? 你不知道什么
[21:58] Well, we’ve been talking about moving. 我们一直在谈搬走的事
[22:01] Somewhere safer for Dennis. 搬到某个对丹尼斯更安全的地方
[22:04] Maybe where Johnny grew up in California. 也许去加利福利亚约翰长大的地方
[22:07] I’m sorry, but you can’t just make somebody something they’re not. 我很抱歉 但你就不能强迫别人
[22:13] Come on, honey. We have to go. 来吧 亲爱的 我们要走了
[22:17] Mavey, wait. You can’t mean that. 梅菲 等等 你不能搬走
[22:23] You’re in on this? The leaving? 这是你干的吗 要搬家
[22:25] Uh… It’s not definite at all. 额…不完全是
[22:28] It’s just something she’s definitely talking about, 这肯定是她说的
[22:29] but until we do it, it’s not definitized. 但直到我们真正实行 这都是不确定的
[22:35] Did he just cover me with birdseed? 他刚是不是那鸟食来包住我了
[22:38] Yeah, he covered me. 对 他包住我了
[22:49] Dad, it’s not a fang. 爸爸 这不是尖牙
[22:52] Dad, I don’t know if it’s the right place for Dennis. 爸爸 我不知道这对丹尼斯来说是不是个好地方
[22:55] Right, Johnny? 对吧 约翰
[22:57] Oh, hey, dudeman. It’s not me. It’s Mavey. 嘿 傻子 不关我的事 是梅菲说的
[23:00] Hey, dudeman. I’m afraid to say anything. 嘿 傻子 我很害怕发表意见
[23:04] Hey, dudeman. I’m a dudeman! 嘿 傻子 我是个傻子
[23:06] Uh, Drac? Who you talkin’ to? 额 德古 你在跟谁说话
[23:09] Do not disturb. The count’s wiggin’ out in here. 请勿打扰 伯爵在这发脾气呢
[23:12] What are you wiggin’ out about, Drac? 你在发什么脾气 德古
[23:14] The kids. Mavey Wavey’s saying she wants to leave. 小孩们 梅菲 维薇斯说她想搬走
[23:18] She wants to leave? What about Johnny? He doesn’t wanna go. 她想搬走 那约翰呢 他不想走
[23:20] He’s making the hotel more human-y for Dennis. 他为了丹尼斯把酒店打造得更人类化了
[23:23] You know, seeing that he isn’t a monster. 你知道的 因为他看起来不像是怪物
[23:25] He is a monster! 他是个怪物
[23:26] He’s just a late fanger. 他只是发育晚而已
[23:28] And I could be a hand model. 而我可以成为一个手模
[23:30] Shut up! It’s all that human-y stuff 闭嘴 都是这些人类的东西
[23:32] that’s confusing poor Denisovich. 导致可怜的丹尼索维奇困惑的
[23:36] So maybe you gotta get the kid around more monster-y things. Ooh! 所以也许你给孩子周围增加多点怪物的东西
[23:39] Oh, I need a cape. 我需要一个斗篷
[23:41] I can’t. She’s always around, checking up on me. 我不能 她总是在周围观察着我
[23:44] Man, if you could just get some alone time. 如果你可以得到些单独相处的机会
[23:48] Wait a minute. That’s what Johnny wants, too. 等一下 这也是约翰想要的
[23:51] Alone time with Mavis. 跟梅菲斯单独相处
[23:56] Have they even had a vacation 从他们结婚前开始
[23:57] since before they were married? 他们有放过假吗
[24:03] They’re going to now. And so are we. 他们现在要放假了 我们也是
[24:05] Frank, you’re a genius. 弗兰奇 你真是个天才
[24:23] We’ll take Denisovich to all our old haunts. 我们带丹尼索维奇去我们的老鬼地方
[24:26] Each of us will show him our skills. 我们每个人都会展示给他看我们的绝技
[24:31] Teach him how to be a monster. 教他怪物秘籍
[24:35] And he’ll be fanging it up in no time. 那他就会很快长出尖牙
[24:38] Boy turns five next week. 男孩下周就满5岁了
[24:40] If he’s not a vampire by his birthday, it ain’t happenin’. 如果在他生日当天都不是吸血鬼 他就不会长尖牙了
[24:43] Oh, it ain’t ain’t happening, baby. 这一定会长的 宝贝
[24:45] All he needs is time with his vampa. 他只是需要跟他的鬼公一起
[24:48] “Vampa”? “鬼公”
[24:49] Vampire grandpa. 吸血鬼外公
[24:50] Come on, man. That’s obvious. 不是吧 伙计 这很明显啊
[24:55] Johnny. Come outside. 约翰 出来外面
[24:57] What? Who is it? 干嘛 这是谁
[24:59] It’s your father-in-law. I need to talk to you. 是你的岳父 我要跟你谈谈
[25:04] What’s up? 干什么
[25:06] Let me get rid of them. Sorry. 让我来解除它们 抱歉
[25:09] No problem-o. I was kinda diggin’ the attention. 没关系 我受到很好的照顾
[25:14] Can they stay? I don’t think they’re ready to leave yet. 它们可以留下吗 我不认为它们准备好要离开了
[25:17] Come on. Go to your mother. 来吧 去你们的母亲那
[25:19] Look, you want to stay here, right? 听着 你想留在这里 对吧
[25:20] Of course. 当然
[25:22] This is the first place where I can really be myself. 这是第一个我能做我自己的地方
[25:25] I haven’t felt this alive since they invented stuffed-crust pizza. 自从他们发明了芝心披萨后我从没感受到这么有活力
[25:28] Well, then, we’ve got some work to do. Okay, so here’s the plan. 那么我们有些活要干 好吧 计划是这样的
[25:33] Maybe it’s a good idea to take her to your hometown. 也许带她去你的家是个好主意
[25:35] But remember… 但是记得…
[25:38] So, it’s sliced avocado, rolled oats with apricot, 这是切成片的牛油果 带着杏仁的燕麦
[25:40] the Aveeno moisturizer after every bath. 洗完澡后腰涂润肤霜
[25:43] And then the shea butter on his tush before his PJs 然后在他穿睡衣前涂点乳木果油在他的牙齿
[25:46] and then 20 minutes with the nebulizer 再等20分钟雾化
[25:49] while I read his Learning Factory Phonics book to him. 同事我给他看学习工厂的看字读音书
[25:52] It’s asking a lot, Dad. We could just take Dennis with us. 这要求太多了 爸爸 我们可以把丹尼斯带上
[25:56] What? Are you kidding me? And get him off his routine? 什么 开什么玩笑 让他离开他的日常生活
[25:59] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[26:00] You kids go to California, 你们要去加利福利亚
[26:02] and see if it’s the right place to raise Denisovich. 看看那适不适合抚养丹尼索维奇
[26:04] And you remember how to video chat? 还有你记得怎么视频聊天吗
[26:06] Yes, yes. With the phone and the buttons and the agony. 记得 手机按键还真苦恼
[26:10] Thanks for being so understanding, Dad. I know you’ll keep him safe. 感谢你这么善解人意 爸爸 我知道你会保护好他的
[26:14] Of course, Mavey. Stake my heart and hope to die. 当然了 梅菲 上刀山落油锅
[26:17] I’m just gonna miss him so much. 我只是会很想念他
[26:20] I love you, Dennis. 我爱你 丹尼斯
[26:22] I love you, Mommy. 我爱你 妈咪
[26:24] I’ll tell him Mavey Wavey stories every night before bed. 我每晚睡觉前都会跟他讲梅菲 维薇的故事
[26:27] You’re the best. I love you, Dad. 你是最好的 我爱你 爸爸
[26:33] Gonna miss all you guys. You’re all my family. 我会想你们的 你们都是我的家人
[26:36] Love you, Drac. 爱你 德古
[26:38] Yes. I love you, too. 好 我也爱你
[26:40] Now, remember the plan. Just keep her distracted and happy. 记住计划 让她分心和快乐
[26:44] -But not too happy, capisce? -Got it. -但不要太快乐 明白了吗 -明白
[26:47] Operation “Just Keep Her Distracted and Happy, 行动”让她分心和快乐
[26:49] “But Not Too Happy, Capisce,” starts now. Cool ? 但不要太快乐 明白了吗” 现在开始 酷吧
[26:53] Smiling on the outside. 在外面要微笑
[26:54] Will you hug my backpack? 你可以抱抱我的背包吗
[26:55] No. 不
[27:03] Back to bed. 要上床睡觉了
[27:05] Ah, yes, we’ll get to the bed. We all love the bed. 好吧 我们会上床的 我们都喜欢床
[27:08] But we’re just gonna do one thing first. 但我们首先要做一件事
[27:14] Is it shorts weather where we’re going? 我们去的地方是夏天吗
[27:16] Jeez. I hope not. My body isn’t swimsuit-ready yet. 天啊 我希望不是 我的身材还没准备好穿游泳衣啊
[27:19] Whatever. Where’s Griffin? 随便吧 格里芬在哪里
[27:21] Hey, can I have a second? I’m just saying goodbye to Emily. 嘿 可以等我一下吗 我要去跟艾米丽道别
[27:24] Oh, brother. 噢 兄弟
[27:25] I’m gonna miss you so much. 我会很想念你的
[27:28] You know, you have to be strong, honey. 你知道的 你要坚强 亲爱的
[27:30] Because what we have is unbreakable. 因为我们之间的爱情是坚不可摧的
[27:33] Babe, don’t cry. Everyone’s looking. 宝贝 不要哭 大家都在看着
[27:36] Okay, I gotta call him on this. 够了 我要拆穿他了
[27:38] Just let him play it out, get it over with. 就让他继续装 别管他了
[27:41] Okay, you two lovebirds. Drink your champagne and let’s get going. 好了 你们两个小情人 把香槟喝了然后出发了
[27:46] Oh, yeah. No, sure. Okay. 好吧 不 当然了 好吧
[27:48] Cheers, babe. 干杯 宝贝
[27:51] Oh. You klutz. 你个傻瓜
[27:53] We can’t say nothin’ about this? 我们不能发表任何意见吗
[27:55] No. We don’t have time for zingers. 不能 我们没有时间来笑他了
[28:05] How do you click in the stupid car seat? 你们是怎么把安全带插上的
[28:09] You gotta cut those nails, man. 你得把那些指甲给剪了 伙计
[28:10] We just strap our kids down with duct tape. 我们就用胶带捆住我们的小孩
[28:17] What’s he doing here? 他来这干什么
[28:19] I told him he could come. He’s never been outside the hotel. 我跟他说他可以来 他从没去过酒店外面
[28:22] Blobby, there’s no room. Sorry, man. 点点 没位置了 很抱歉 伙计
[28:27] Yeah, that ain’t happenin’. 位置从来不是问题
[28:29] Fine, put him on the Rascal. Let’s just get going. 好吧 这死流氓 我们出发吧
[28:46] Where are we going, Papa Drac? 我们去哪里 德古公公
[28:49] Oh, Denisovich, we’re going to have an adventure. 丹尼索维奇 我们要去冒险
[28:51] A monster-y adventure. 怪物式冒险
[28:53] Yay! Monsters! We’re gonna eat cake. 好耶 怪物 我们要去吃蛋糕
[28:56] What did he say? 他说什么
[28:59] No. No cake on this monster trip. 不 在这怪物旅程中没有蛋糕
[29:01] No cake, cebause Kakie says,”Too much cake makes tummy ache.” 没有蛋糕 因为惊奇说”吃太多蛋糕会肚子疼”
[29:05] Yay! 好耶
[29:06] “A monster always shares.” “怪物总是会分享”
[29:11] We may need more than a week. 我们可能需要不只一周的时间
[29:13] Hey, you know who could fix the kid in a snap? Vlad. 嘿 你知道谁可以在一周内教好小孩吗 瓦拉德
[29:16] What? We don’t need to call Vlad. We got this. 什么 我们不需要叫瓦拉德 我们就行了
[29:20] You see, Denisovich, monsters are nice, just like you. 你看 丹尼索维奇 怪物都像你一样那么友善的
[29:25] But when the moon comes out, the real monster fun begins. 但当月亮出来的时候 真正的怪物趣事才开始
[29:31] Being scary. Right, guys? 很可怕 对吧 伙计们
[29:36] Guys? Guys! What is wrong with you? 伙计们 你们是怎么回事
[29:39] Come on. Everybody likes that song. 来吧 大家都喜欢这首歌
[29:42] We’re not everybody. We’re scary monsters. Remember? 我们不是大家 我们是吓人怪物 记得吗
[29:45] Hey, what are you putting in? 嘿 你放什么碟
[29:47] It’s an audio book. 这是一张有声读物
[29:48] Bigfoot’s life story. He reads it himself. 大脚的故事 他会自己读出来的
[29:51] Chapter One. 第一章
[30:27] This is gonna be so amazing. 这次旅行一定会很美妙的
[30:29] Oh, yeah. You’re gonna be so happy, but not too happy. 没错 你会很快乐 但不会太快乐
[30:32] -Huh? -What? -什么 -干嘛
[30:33] I wanna see everything you did growing up. 我想看你成长过程的一切
[30:36] As long as you’re distracted, capisce? 只要能让你分心 明白了吗
[30:40] We can hit a few spots on the way to my parents. 去我父母那的路上我们可以去几个地方
[30:41] Let me just quickly call home. 让我先打回家看看
[30:43] Ah! Don’t do that. 不要打
[30:45] It’s only 1:00 a.m. there. Dennis isn’t even up yet. 那边才凌晨1点 丹尼斯还没起床呢
[30:48] Right. I’m just not used to being away from him. 是哦 我就是不习惯离开他了
[30:51] Everything’s gonna be cool. Your dad was so all over it. 一切都会没事的 你爸爸都能应付
[30:53] I know. He’s the best. 我知道 他是最好的
[31:16] Right turn, here. 这里转右
[31:18] Denisovich, rise and shine. 丹尼索维奇 起床了
[31:22] Boys, this bringing back any memories? 伙计们 这能让你们回忆起什么吗
[31:25] We used to prowl around here when we were in our 100s. 我们以前100岁的时候就在这玩
[31:28] The Dark Forest of Slobozia. 斯洛博齐亚的黑暗森林
[31:41] Nice how they built it up. 漂亮 他们是怎么建起来的
[31:42] Okay, out of the car. 好了 都下车
[31:45] Denisovich, you’re going to see 丹尼索维奇 你即将看到
[31:47] every monster do his specialty. 每个怪物做他的专长
[31:50] First, Frank’s gonna show us how he scares people. 首先 弗兰奇要展示我们看他是怎么吓人的
[31:53] Yay! He’s gonna say, “Boo.” 好耶 他会说”嘣”
[31:56] Yeah, I don’t think “boos” ever work. 我不觉得”嘣”能吓到人
[31:59] But that’s why we’re here. To learn from the master. 但这就是我们在这的原因 从大师身上学习
[32:03] Okay, I’ll give it a shot. 好吧 我来示范一下
[32:25] Frankenstein! 科学怪人
[32:26] Hey, how ya doin’? 嘿 你们好吗
[32:28] You’re awesome! Can we take a picture? Is that okay? 你太帅了 我们可以来个合照吗 可以吗
[32:32] Sure, okay. Little selfie action. 当然可以 先采取个自拍手段
[32:35] For real? 不是吧
[32:36] Awesome! Thank you so much. 真棒 非常谢谢你
[32:38] Hey, have a great day. 嘿 祝你们有美好的一天
[32:40] Boo! 嘣
[32:42] Oh. He’s adorable. He’s adorable. 他太可爱了 他太可爱了
[32:44] Adorable, yes. 可爱 好吧
[32:46] Not scary, but “boo” is a start. 不吓人 但起码”嘣”是个开始
[33:00] My birthday cake’s gonna have the coolest guy on it. 我的生日蛋糕会有一个很酷的家伙在上面
[33:02] Let me guess. Kakie. 我猜猜 是惊奇
[33:05] No. He’s so cool. He climbs walls and wears a cape. 不 他很酷 他会爬墙和穿着斗篷
[33:09] Oh, really. And who is this very cool guy? 是吗 那这个很酷的家伙是谁
[33:12] Batman! 蝙蝠侠
[33:13] Batman. Great. 蝙蝠侠 好吧
[33:15] You don’t know anyone else with a cape that’s cool? 你不认识其他人有斗篷的酷家伙了吗
[33:19] This is good. Stop here. 这很好 这里停车
[33:26] Okay, Wayne. It’s your turn. Go kill something. 好了 韦恩 轮到你了 去杀点东西
[33:29] Denisovich, watch this. 丹尼索维奇 看好
[33:30] What? 什么
[33:32] I told you, come on. 我跟你说了 来吧
[33:33] If we don’t inspire Denisovich, 如果我们不鼓励丹尼索维奇
[33:35] how’s he going to find his inner monster? 他怎么找到他内心的怪物
[33:37] Who’s in a monster? 谁在怪物里
[33:38] Nobody, just… 没有人 只是…
[33:40] Here, have an avocado. 给 吃个鳄梨吧
[33:41] Yay! 好耶
[33:42] Your mommy says it’s a good fat. 你妈咪说这是好脂肪
[33:44] Whatever the heaven that means. 不管这是什么意思
[33:46] Listen, I’m not gonna set monsters back again 听着 我不会再变回怪物的本性
[33:49] just to make your grandkid like vampires. 就把你的外孙打扮成吸血鬼的样子
[33:51] Anyway, there’s nothing to kill here. It’s all been… 不管怎么样这里也没有什么可以杀 自从…
[33:58] What a cutie. 真可爱
[34:00] But kill him. 但杀了他
[34:01] Oh, great. You know I haven’t done this in years. 这下好了 你知道我很久没做过这种事了
[34:05] We don’t need to kill anymore. We have Pop-Tarts. 我们不再需要打打杀杀了 我们有明星
[34:08] Denisovich, you’re going to love this. 丹尼索维奇 你会很喜欢这个的
[34:10] Wayne’s going to eat that whole deer, and the next one’s yours. 韦恩会把那只鹿给吃掉 而下一只就是你的
[34:13] Wayne, go. 韦恩 上吧
[34:19] Oh, man. I’m too old for this. 天啊 我太老了
[34:22] Okay, how’s it go again? 好吧 流程是怎么样的
[34:25] No, no, wait. That’s for the moon. 不 不 等等 这是对月亮喊的
[34:27] Oh, I growl. Right, here goes. 我咆哮 对 开始吧
[34:31] Growl! 咆哮
[34:33] Get it, boy. 接住它 伙计
[34:39] Get it, Uncle Wayne. 抢啊 韦恩叔叔
[34:43] Some werewolf. Did you actually say the word “growl?” 某个狼人 你刚是不是真的说了”咆哮”这个词
[34:47] You’re a werewussy. 你是个狼鸡
[34:49] I said I was rusty. 我说了我是生疏
[34:52] Gimme me that Frisbee. 把飞盘给我
[34:53] No! It’s my Frisbee! I fetched it! 不 这是我的飞盘 我接到的
[34:55] -Give it to me! -Give it back! -把它给我 -还给我
[34:56] -Give it over here! Give me that! -Give it back! -把它放开 给我 -还给我
[35:05] He’s fine. He’s Blobby. 他没事的 他可是点点
[35:09] This place is so amazing and scenic. 这地方太棒了而且风景优美
[35:12] What do you wanna show me first? 你想先带我去看什么
[35:13] Mmm. I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:15] It’s pretty, but there’s really 这很美 但这里
[35:16] nothing to do once it gets dark. 一旦天黑真的就没什么可以做了
[35:17] Wait. What’s that place? 等等 这是什么地方
[35:23] So, you’re telling me that I can pick 那么你是说我可以选
[35:26] between all these different kinds of chips? 这全部不同种类的薯片
[35:28] Yes. 是的
[35:29] How do people decide? 人们是怎么决定的
[35:33] Now what’s that beautiful fountain of rubies? 这漂亮的深红色喷泉是什么
[35:37] Johnny, have you tried this Slurpee? 约翰 你有尝过这思乐冰吗
[35:39] Not that quickly, hon. 不要喝这么快 亲爱的
[35:41] It comes in 48 flavors. We have to try them all. 这有48种口味 我们要全部试试
[35:48] Uh, I don’t know if we have time. 我不知道 如果我们有时间的话
[35:50] Why? This place is open all night. Right, sir? 为什么 这地方是通宵营业的 对吧 先生
[35:52] Yes. 是的
[35:58] Johnny, look. 约翰看
[35:59] They’re making a TVshow about this place and we’re the stars. 他们在拍这地方的电视节目而且我们是明星
[36:03] Hello, world. 世界各地的朋友你们好
[36:04] Awesome. 太棒了
[36:05] It’s totally awesome. You’re so lucky, Kal. 这真的太棒了 你真幸运 卡尔
[36:10] Hello, world. 世界各地的朋友你们好
[36:15] Okay, Murray. Your turn. 好了 莫里 到你了
[36:18] Excuse us.Do you know where someone can get a bite around here? 不好意思 你知道这周围哪里可以被咬的吗
[36:22] Did you seriously just ask a vampire where to get a bite? 你刚真的是问一个吸血鬼去哪里可以被咬吗
[36:25] Oh, gosh. I didn’t mean… We’re not from around here. 天啊 我不是那个意思…我们不是这附近的人
[36:28] This is so embarrassing. Just keep going. 这还真尴尬 就继续走吧
[36:30] Sorry to bother you. Love your chocolate cereal. 很抱歉打扰到你 大爱你的巧克力脆脆圈
[36:36] So, what do you want me to do now? 那么你现在想我做什么
[36:38] Denisovich, you won’t believe it. 丹尼索维奇 你不会相信的
[36:39] The mummy can crash through walls 木乃伊可以撞穿墙壁
[36:42] and turn into a swarm of beetles 变成一群甲虫
[36:44] and put a curse on anyone. 还可以诅咒任何人
[36:46] That sounds mean. 这听起来很残忍啊
[36:48] It’s fun mean. Okay. 这是有趣的残忍 好了
[36:49] So, check it out. 那么看好了
[36:51] Murray’s going to conjure up the biggest sandstorm you’ve ever seen. 莫里会变出你从没见过最大的沙尘暴
[36:56] Hit it! 开始吧
[36:57] Sandstorm? It’s been awhile. 沙尘暴 已经很长时间没试过了
[36:59] Not my problem. Do it. Say your little spell. 与我无关 开始吧 念你的咒语
[37:01] Okay. 好吧
[37:04] I got this.Frank, Wayne, Griffin, 我开始了 弗兰奇 韦恩 格里芬
[37:07] just try not to faint. 尽量不要昏过去
[37:30] My back. 我的腰
[37:40] Oh. Wait. 等等
[37:48] How cute! 真可爱
[37:56] Wait. Stop at that playground. Look at these cute kids. 等等 停在这游乐场 看看这些可爱的小孩
[38:06] Holy rabies! This looks like a blast. 天啊 这看起来像个炸洞
[38:09] I don’t know, Mavey. 我不知道 梅菲
[38:11] This can be pretty dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. 这如果你不知道你在做什么会很危险的
[38:14] Of course, I rock these bikes. 当然了 我很会耍这些单车
[38:15] May I, little dude? 可以借我 小家伙
[38:18] Check it out. Oh, yeah. 看好了
[38:20] This is how I rolled every summer. 这就是我如果度过每个夏天的
[38:37] I think I scratched it. 我觉得我抓到它了
[38:39] My turn. 轮到我了
[38:41] Mavey, I told you,it took me years to get this good. 梅菲 我跟你说了这花了我很多年才玩得好
[38:44] Well, I’ll give it a try. 那么我来试试吧
[39:25] You feel me now? That’s my girlfriend, suckers. 你们感受我了吗 这是我的女朋友 渣渣们
[39:28] Your wife, Johnny. 是你的老婆 约翰
[39:29] My wife. Even better. 我的老婆 这更好
[39:31] That was sick, lady. Where did you learn how to do that stuff? 这太屌了 姐姐 你是在哪学的
[39:35] Transylvania. 特兰西瓦尼亚
[39:36] That’s cool. I have a cousin from Pennsylvania. 真酷 我有一个宾夕法尼亚的表姐
[39:39] Oh. These little guys are so sweet. Dennis would love them. 这些小家伙真可爱 丹尼斯会很喜欢他们的
[39:43] What an awesome place to raise a kid. 这里抚养孩子真是个好地方
[39:45] Oh. To raise a kid? 抚养孩子
[39:47] I don’t know about awesome. 我就不知道是不是好了
[39:49] Maybe tubular. Capisce? 可能一般吧 明白吗
[39:52] Anyways, we should hit my folks’ place. 不管怎么样我们应该去我父母家了
[39:54] I said we’d be there by now. 我说了我们马上就到了
[39:55] Sure. 当然
[39:56] Oh, hey, it’s after 3:00 in Transylvania. 嘿 已经过了特兰西瓦尼亚的3点了
[39:58] I’m gonna check on Dennis, okay? 我打电话看看丹尼斯怎么样 好吗
[40:05] Chocolate cereal. Are you kidding me? 巧克力谷物 你是在跟我开玩笑吗
[40:08] It’s okay, Drac. It’s ’cause they love us. 这是好事 德古 这都是因为他们喜欢我们
[40:10] Yeah. Monsters are what’s goin’ on. 没错 怪物时怎么回事
[40:13] Oh, yeah. You should embrace it like I did. 对 你应该学我接受它
[40:15] I’ve got a best-selling workout video. 我有一个最畅销的健身视频
[40:17] Follow me, ladies. Right. And left. 跟我做 女士们 右 然后左
[40:20] No, girls. Watch me. You’re not watching. 不是 女孩们 看好我 你们没在看
[40:22] Here we go. And eight and seven and six… 跟我做 8 7 6…
[40:25] That’s not me, guys. 这不是我 伙计们
[40:27] Come on, even Bigfoot’s tearin’ it up in the German soccer league. 来吧 甚至大脚也在德国足球甲级联赛里混了
[40:39] Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[40:41] It’s Mavis. 是梅菲斯
[40:43] You gotta answer it. 你得接电话啊
[40:44] You’re pushin’ too hard. Lighter. 你太用力按了 轻点
[40:46] All right! 好了
[40:48] Denisovich, wake up. Oh, boy, he’s out cold. 丹尼索维奇醒醒 天啊 他沉睡了
[40:51] I got this. 我有办法
[40:55] Dad, what took so long? 爸爸 为什么这么久才接电话
[40:56] What? 什么
[40:58] Nothing, Mavey.We’re all great here at the hotel. 没什么 梅菲 我们都在酒店好好的
[41:01] Just doing hotel things. 只是在做酒店的事
[41:03] Sorry, can’t handle your breath. 不好意思 你的喘气声太大了
[41:04] I hear ya. 我知道了
[41:06] How are you? 你怎么样
[41:08] We’re having a blast. 我们玩得很开心
[41:09] We just went biking and mini-marting. It’s so fun here. 我们刚去了踩单车和小超市 这里真有趣
[41:13] Is Dennis okay? 丹尼斯还好吗
[41:14] Oh. Of course. 当然了
[41:16] You want to see him? 你想看看他吗
[41:18] Yes. Yes, I do. 当然想了
[41:19] Hi, baby. How are you? 嗨 宝贝 你好吗
[41:21] Mommy. 妈咪
[41:22] I happy. 我很开心
[41:25] Hey, little dude. 嘿 小家伙
[41:27] Why is he wearing sunglasses? 为什么他戴着太阳眼镜
[41:29] Oh, we were playing. 我们在玩
[41:31] It’s a superhero thing. 是个超人游戏
[41:34] Cebause,I’m Sunglasses Man, to the rescue! 因为我是墨镜超人 要去救人
[41:37] -Okay, take it down a notch. -I’m flying. -好了 放他下来 -我在飞
[41:39] You sound funny. 你们听起来很开心啊
[41:41] Oh, no, no, that’s his Sunglasses Man voice. 不 不 这是墨镜超人的声音
[41:44] Static.The signal is bad. Mavis, are you there? 信号很差啊 梅菲斯 你还在吗
[41:49] Yeah, I’m still… 我还…
[41:51] All right. I guess he’s having fun. 好吧 我想他玩得很开心
[41:54] Of course he is. 这当然了
[41:57] Wow, I nailed it with the Sunglasses Man. 我抓起墨镜超人
[42:00] Right off the top of my head. 举到我的头顶
[42:01] I threw in a “cebause.” Did everyone see that? 我扔进了一个”因为” 你们看到了吗
[42:03] She said she was having fun. Johnny’s blowing it. 她说她玩得很开心 约翰搞砸了
[42:06] She’s biking and mini-marting. She’s gonna wanna move! 她骑单车和去了小超市 她会要搬走的
[42:10] I gotta fix this kid now. Are we almost there or what? 我得马上修正这孩子 我们快到了吗
[42:12] Okay, I may 好了 我可能
[42:14] have taken a wrong turn a few miles back. 在往前几英里走错路了
[42:16] -Don’t get mad. -What? -别生气 -什么
[42:20] Someone turn on the navigator on this thing. 找个人来打开导航仪啊
[42:22] Look how light I touch it. 看看我触屏多轻松
[42:24] Please enter your destination. 请输入你的目的地
[42:27] Please. I am begging you. 求你了 我求求你了
[42:34] Yeah, this is gonna be good, Denisovich. 这次会很好的 丹尼索维奇
[42:36] Scary stuff, okay? It’s in you. 吓人的东西 好吗 就在你体内
[42:39] We just gotta concentrate on the scary. 我们只是要专注在吓人
[42:42] Papa Drac? Do you miss Grandma? 德古公公 你想念外婆吗
[42:45] Miss Grandma? Oh. Sure, I do. 外婆 当然想了
[42:48] I miss her every day. She was my zing. 我每天都想她 她是我的活力
[42:53] Why do you ask? 你为什么这么问
[42:54] I don’t know. 我不知道
[42:56] Do you miss anybody? 你有想念谁吗
[42:58] I miss Mommy and Daddy. 我想念妈咪和爸比
[43:00] And who else? You miss that Winnie? 还有呢 你想念温妮吗
[43:03] The pup who tackles you and tries to lick you all the time? 烦着你和经常想舔你的那个小狗
[43:06] Yeah, but we’re just friends. 想 但我们只是朋友
[43:08] Oh, no, no, no. You’re a Dracula. 不 不 不 你是德古拉家族的人
[43:11] You can’t just be friends with a cute, hairy number like Winnie. 你不能跟一个可爱 毛茸茸像温妮的做朋友
[43:15] Right turn, now! Here. You imbecile! 马上转右 这里 你个低能
[43:21] Oh, right. Turn, Griffin! 转右 格里芬
[43:22] Yes, Papa Drac. 好的 德古公公
[43:28] Wait and see, fellas. This kid’ll be guzzling goat blood in no time. 等着瞧 伙计们 这孩子很快就会大喝山羊血
[43:33] You have arrived at your destination. Yes! 你已到达目的地 好耶
[43:36] Here we are. 我们到了
[43:38] It’s the vampire summer camp I went to as a kid. 这是我小时候去的吸血鬼夏令营
[43:41] What’s it, Camp Vamp? 那是什么 吸血鬼营
[43:43] No. Who names their camp “Camp Vamp?” 不 谁会起他们阵营的名字叫”吸血鬼营”啊
[43:45] It’s Camp Winnepacaca. 这是温妮啪咔咔营
[44:08] You see, Denisovich? 你看到了吗 丹尼索维奇
[44:10] This is where I learned to catch mice and shapeshift. 这就是我学会捉老鼠和变身的地方
[44:14] And use my incredible powers and strength. It’s pretty cool. Huh? 和用我惊人的力量和优点 这很酷吧
[44:18] Badminton. 羽毛球
[44:23] Yes, I don’t remember this badminting. 好吧 我不记得这羽毛球的玩意
[44:27] Well, well, is this a night? How ya doin’, folks? 这晚上是不是很好 你们好吗
[44:30] I’m Dana, the director. 我是达纳 这里的负责人
[44:32] We’re sure excited to have you legends visitin’ us. 我们很激动又你这样的传说任务来探访我们
[44:34] What can I do you for? 我能为你们做点什么
[44:36] Well, I’m very interested in sending my grandboy, Denisovich, here. 我想送我的外孙丹尼索维奇来这里
[44:41] Oh. This little redheaded, non-fangy little guy? 这个小红毛 没有尖牙的小家伙
[44:45] Oh, they’re in there. He’s a late fanger. That’s why we came here. 有尖牙 他发育晚 这就是我们来这得原因
[44:49] Can you show us some of the drills, 你可以给我们看看你们的训练吗
[44:51] like where they catch the mice? 像他们是在哪捉老鼠的
[44:53] Can do. A-course now we call it Tee-Mousing. 可以 课程A现在我们称它为球座上的老鼠
[45:07] So they don’t have to catch the mice? 那么他们不用捉老鼠了
[45:10] Nope.We find this is a good way to build their confidence. 不用 我们发现这是建立他们自信心的好方法
[45:15] Come here. 过来这里
[45:18] It’s right there! What’s the matter with you? 它就在这 你是怎么回事
[45:21] Hokey-pokey. 很慈悲吧
[45:26] There it is, Denisovich. Where Papa learned to fly. 就是这了 丹尼索维奇 这就是公公学飞的地方
[45:29] Ooh! I wanna fly like Papa. 我要像公公那样飞
[45:38] Yeah. We’re over here, now. 现在我们在这边了
[45:41] Had to scale it down. Insurance. 为了保险起见 不得不把它降低
[45:47] Help me. Help me. Help me. 帮帮我
[45:49] Hokey-pokey. See ya at the campfire. 很慈悲吧 在篝火再见
[45:57] Well, gosh! Welcome, you two. 天啊 欢迎你们俩
[46:00] Hey, gang. 嘿 伙计们
[46:01] Hi, guys. This is so exciting. 嗨 伙计们 这还真让人兴奋
[46:04] Ah! Look at all of this. So cool. 看看这 真酷啊
[46:08] Wow! I can’t believe I’m actually here. 我真不敢信我真的来这里了
[46:11] Well, you are. 你是来了
[46:12] Now, how does it work?Are you up all night and sleep all day? 现在是怎么样的 你们是夜间活动然后早上睡觉的吗
[46:16] Yeah. 是的
[46:17] Oh. I’ll do whatever you guys want. 我会按你们要求做的
[46:18] Good. 很好
[46:20] -‘Cause I bought this pretty sunhat for you. -Linda. -因为我给你买了这顶漂亮的太阳帽 -琳达
[46:22] But otherwise this poncho, if you wanna be safe. 还有这件斗篷 如果你要万无一失的话
[46:24] We can deal with it later, Linda. 我们可以迟点再说 琳达
[46:26] Okay. 好吧
[46:27] Oh! Come see. 来看看吧
[46:30] I’ve set up your bedroom. 我布置好你们的睡房了
[46:36] It’s just like Transylvania. 就像特兰西瓦尼亚一样
[46:39] Oh, Transylvania. That was a fun experience. 特兰西瓦尼亚 那真是有趣的经历
[46:42] Mike was afraid he’d get disemboweled and eaten, 迈克当时很害怕会被宰和吃掉
[46:45] but I told him he was just being silly. 但我告诉他只是犯傻
[46:47] That was you, Linda. 那是你才对 琳达
[46:49] Oh. There they are. 他们到了
[46:51] You know, we have a couple of mixed families in the neighborhood, 你知道 我们的邻居有几对混杂的家庭
[46:53] so I thought I’d invite them over. 所以我就邀请他们过来了
[46:55] They might be nice for you guys to talk to 他们也许是你们聊天的好对象
[46:57] since you’re thinkin’ about moving here. 毕竟你们在考虑搬来这里
[47:01] Hi, Caren. Hi, Pandragora. 嗨 卡伦 嗨 皮安葛拉
[47:03] -Welcome, Mavis. -Hey, guys. -欢迎 梅菲斯 -嘿 伙计们
[47:06] Yeah, you’re gonna dig it here. Don’t even worry. 你们会发现这里 不用担心的
[47:09] People are totally cool with our lifestyle choice. 人们对我们选择的生活方式完全没有意见
[47:13] I mean, the kids get picked on a little, 我意思是 孩子们会有点不习惯
[47:14] but it toughens them up. 但这可以锻炼他们
[47:17] Oh, hey, you guys. And this is Loretta. 嘿 伙计们 这是洛雷塔
[47:18] She’s married to Paul, who’s a werewolf. 她嫁给了保罗 他是个狼人
[47:20] Excuse me? 什么
[47:22] Yes, I was telling Mavis about the other monster-human couples in town. 是的 我在跟梅菲斯介绍在镇里的怪物和人类夫妻
[47:26] I am not a werewolf. 我不是狼人
[47:27] Oh. I thought… 我以为…
[47:30] Well, you’re welcome to stay and have some cupcakes. 欢迎你们留下吃点蛋糕
[47:36] Vampires will be friends forever 吸血鬼永远都是朋友
[47:40] Through the centuries together 一起经过几个世纪
[47:45] Even in the brightest sunny weather 即使在最晴朗的天气
[47:49] Vampires will be friends forever 吸血鬼永远都是朋友
[47:53] Literally 真正的
[47:57] Forever 永远
[48:04] Great job, vampires. Give yourselves a hug. 唱的好 吸血鬼们 给你们自己个拥抱吧
[48:13] We’re going. 我们要走了
[48:14] What? Where? 什么 去哪
[48:21] Why are we doing this? 为什么我们做这个
[48:23] You’d rather be listening to those putrid new songs? 你宁愿听那些有毒的新歌吗
[48:26] What happened to Michael Row Your Corpse Ashore? 迈克尔 罗你的尸体在岸上是怎么了
[48:28] Or Old McWerewolf Had An Axe? 或者老迈克狼人有斧头呢
[48:36] We shouldn’t be up here, Drac. 我们不应该上来这 德古
[48:38] Who’s ready to fly? 谁准备好飞了
[48:40] Me! Me! Like a superhero. 我 我 像个超人一样
[48:42] Better! Like a vampire! 更好 像个吸血鬼
[48:45] This thing is rickety. 这塔摇摇晃晃的
[48:47] You know what ? Maybe the kid isn’t supposed to fly. 你知道什么吗 也许孩子不应该去飞的
[48:49] Quiet. This is how they learn.You throw them 安静 这是他们学习的办法
[48:51] and they figure it out. 你把他们扔出去然后自己学会飞
[48:53] It’s how I was taught. 这是我以前的训练
[48:55] I wanna fly now! 我想现在就飞
[48:56] Attabat. You know Papa’s right here if you need him. 小蝙蝠 你知道公公就在这 如果你需要他的话
[49:00] Uh. I can’t watch this. 我看不下去了
[49:01] Please don’t. 拜托不要
[49:03] Here we go! 我们开始咯
[49:12] He’s still not flying. 他还没飞
[49:13] He will. 他会的
[49:15] Still not. 还是没有
[49:17] It’ll happen. 会飞的
[49:19] This is a tall tower. 这是座高塔
[49:20] That’s why it’s good. 这是为什么好的原因
[49:22] You should get him. 你应该去接他了
[49:23] He’s gonna fall to his death. 他会跌死的
[49:24] He’s taking his time. 他还在学呢
[49:28] Drac! 德古
[49:29] I did that my first time. 我第一次就学会飞了
[49:31] He’s getting too close to the ground! 他快到地面了
[49:34] You know what? He’s not gonna fly. 你知道什么吗 他不会飞的
[49:46] I told you. Papa’s always here for you. 我跟你说了 公公永远都在你身边
[49:49] Again! Again! 再来 再来
[49:52] Oh, dear. Oh, my devil.We’re gonna have to report this. 亲爱的 我的魔鬼 我们得给上面打报告
[49:54] You mean to the papers? 你是说上报纸吗
[49:56] I guess it was pretty cool, but I’m not about getting press. 我想这是很酷的 但我不想招来媒体
[50:00] No, sir. I mean the authorities. 不 先生 我是说给当局报告
[50:02] I can’t not report child endangerment. 我不能不报告危害儿童
[50:05] Whoa! Listen to me. That was fun. 听我说 这是游戏
[50:07] Your singing is child endangerment. 你唱的歌才是危害儿童
[50:10] Should we go down and help him? 我们应该下去帮他吗
[50:12] Nope. I told him this was nuts. He’s on his own. 不 我告诉他这是傻的 他靠他自己了
[50:15] We have to call the boy’s mother. 我们得打给男孩的母亲
[50:16] No, that ain’t happening. 不 这不可以
[50:18] His mother’s already nutsy koo koo! 他的母亲已经傻乎乎的了
[50:21] I have to follow protocol. 我得按草案去做
[50:23] You will not follow protocol. 你不会按草案去做的
[50:27] I’m a vampire. I can’t be hypnotized. 我是一个吸血鬼 我不会被催眠的
[50:30] Right. 好吧
[50:31] Now, please. Don’t make me call the police. 现在请你别逼我叫警察
[50:34] No one’s calling nobody! 没有人要打电话给任何人
[50:38] Fire! 着火了
[50:40] Stop, drop and roll. Stop, drop and roll. 别跑 躺地上滚
[50:43] Screaming’s not helping! 尖叫没用的
[50:44] Yay! 好耶
[50:53] Are we bad guys, Papa Drac? 我们是坏人吗 德古公公
[50:55] Bad? 坏
[50:58] No. You’re the best kid in the world. 不是 你是世上最好的孩子
[51:01] We didn’t start the fire. It was the tower. 不是我们导致着火的 是高塔造成的
[51:04] That’s a very unsafe tower. You’re lucky we don’t call the authorities. 这是座很不安全的塔 你很幸运我们不打给当局
[51:09] Let’s go, my hero. 我们走吧 我的英雄
[51:11] Cebause I’m Batman! To the Batmobile! 因为我是蝙蝠侠 上蝙蝠车
[51:14] Yes. To the… 对 上…
[51:26] Sorry about all that stuff. I guess they thought you’d like it. 很抱歉所有的事 我想他们以为你会喜欢
[51:29] Why do I feel so weird here? 为什么觉得这里很奇怪啊
[51:31] No, hon. They’re being weird. 不 亲爱的 是他们奇怪
[51:34] I think they’re just trying to help me. 我想他们只是想帮我
[51:36] I mean,I grew up knowing nothing living inside that hotel. 我意思是 我生活在那酒店里什么都不懂
[51:40] And you learned about everything growing up in Santa Claus. 而你在圣诞老人长大什么都会
[51:43] Santa Cruz. But, uh… 是圣克鲁斯 但…
[51:45] Maybe if Dennis grows up away from Transylvania, 也许如果丹尼斯远离特兰西瓦尼亚长大
[51:48] he won’t be so freaky. Like me. 他就不会像我这么奇怪了
[51:52] Are you nuts? Mavis, you’re a blast. 你傻瓜吗 梅菲斯 你是最好的
[51:56] You’re so full of life and curious about everything. 你充满了生命力 对一切都充满好奇
[51:58] If Dennis grows up to be just like you, 如果丹尼斯长大像你一样
[52:01] I’ll be the luckiest dad in the world. 我就是世界上最幸运的爸爸了
[52:03] I love you, Johnnystein. 我爱你 约翰尼斯坦
[52:06] You know what? 你知道什么吗
[52:07] As long as we’re all together, we’ll be happy anywhere. 只要我们在一起 我们无论在哪里都一样快乐
[52:10] Even at the hotel. 即使在酒店
[52:13] Yes! 是的
[52:17] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[52:19] Check out this video my friend sent me. 看看我朋友发给我的这个视频
[52:21] This kid is an awesome daredevil. 这孩子是个屌爆的冒失鬼
[52:25] Oh, dude! 伙计
[52:26] Did you get it? 你拍下来了吗
[52:27] Wait! Is that Dennis? 等等 这是丹尼斯吗
[52:29] No! Is it? No. It’s just hard to see. But… 不 是吗 不 看不清楚 但…
[52:34] Oops. Just deleted it. So, it’s gone. 刚删除了 所以没有了
[52:47] What? It’s Mavis. I’m not answering it. 什么 是梅菲斯 我不会接电话的
[52:51] Come on, Drac. You have to. 别这样 德古 你得接电话啊
[52:55] All right! 好吧
[52:57] Yes, honeybunch. 是 亲爱的
[52:59] Dad? Where are you? 爸爸 你在哪
[53:00] Um… We’re outside the hotel having a little cookout. 额…我们在酒店外面烧烤呢
[53:04] It’s perfectly safe. 这很安全
[53:06] What’s that noise? Is that a siren? 那是什么声音 是警笛吗
[53:08] Oh, those are just some wailing banshees checking in. 这只是哭泣女鬼在开房
[53:11] Quiet, you banshees. 安静点 你这些女鬼
[53:13] We’re trying to have a perfectly safe cookout over here. 我们在这很安全的烧烤
[53:15] Mommy! I wanna say hi! Mommy! Mommy! 妈咪 我要打招呼 妈咪 妈咪
[53:19] Papa Drac just tried to teach me how to fly. 德古公公刚在教我怎么飞
[53:21] Wait a minute. Is that the mother? 等一下 这是孩子他妈吗
[53:22] Oh, no. Static again. 不 又不动了
[53:25] I am coming back to the hotel right now. 我马上回来酒店
[53:27] And you better be there or I swear, Dad, you’re gonna be very sorry. 而你最好在酒店 不然我发誓你会很抱歉的 爸爸
[53:32] What’s goin’ on? 怎么回事
[53:34] We need to get home right away. 我们要马上回家
[53:38] Okay. I’ll go wake up my backpack. 好吧 我去拿我的背包
[53:40] Guys, we gotta move. 伙计们 我们要走了
[53:42] We got no car! How we gonna get out of here? 我们没有车 我们怎么离开这里
[53:44] Don’t worry. I made a call. 别担心 我打了电话
[53:55] I’m sorry, Blobby. We really meant to call you sooner. 我很抱歉 点点 我们真的想早点打给你的
[54:05] Hit it! 出发吧
[54:21] Transylvania. 特兰西瓦尼亚
[54:22] You want to go where? 你想去哪里
[54:24] Transylvania. As soon as possible. 特兰西瓦尼亚 尽快
[54:25] We don’t fly direct to Transylvania. 我们没有直接飞去特兰西瓦尼亚
[54:27] You don’t? 你们没有
[54:29] You can go to Bucharest, but you’ll have to 你可以去布加勒斯特 但你得
[54:31] switch planes in Chicago and then Zurich. 在芝加哥然后苏黎世转机
[54:33] So, when would we get there? 那么我们什么时候才能到那里
[54:35] Well, the Chicago flight’s delayed due to bad weather. 芝加哥的航班因为天气原因延迟了
[54:43] So, two seats in coach? 那么两张长途客车票
[54:45] No! 不
[54:47] -No! -Yes. -不是吧 -是的
[55:08] You have to go now? When we finally have no traffic. 你非得现在去吗 在我们终于不塞车的时候
[55:11] You’re killing me, Blobby. 你这是在逼死我啊 点点
[55:23] I still have some cloud on me. Gotta do a selfie! 我头上还有些云啊 得自拍一个阿
[55:26] Johnny! Not now! 约翰 现在不是时候
[55:28] Okay. Maybe later. 好吧 也许迟点再拍吧
[55:35] This scooter thing’s out of juice. We’re never gonna make it. 这摩托车没肉汁了 我们来不及回去了
[55:38] Frank, blow. 弗兰奇 吹吧
[55:49] Now! 就现在
[56:13] How fun is this? Why are you laughing? You like that? 这多有趣啊 为什么你在笑 你喜欢这样吗
[56:16] Watch this. 看好这
[56:19] Coochie-coochie-coochie-coo! 抓痒痒 抓痒痒
[56:29] Now this is flying, Denisovich. 现在这就是在飞了 丹尼索维奇
[56:31] Like a vampire. 就像吸血鬼
[56:37] That’s my boy. Look at you go. 这是我的男孩 看看你飞
[56:49] You’re the coolest guy who wears a cape, Papa Drac. 你是穿斗篷最酷的家伙 德古公公
[57:21] So, hey, when are you going to get here already? 那么嘿 你们什么时候到
[57:23] We’ve been waiting… 我们一直在等…
[57:27] Give me my son. 把我儿子给我
[57:29] We just went out for some avocados. 我们只是出去买鳄梨
[57:32] Mommy! I flew! 妈咪 我飞了
[57:33] I saw. 我看到了
[57:35] Mother’s already nutsy koo koo 母亲已经气疯了
[57:37] Nutsy koo koo 气疯了
[57:40] Koo koo .Oh, dear. Oh, dear 疯了 亲爱的 亲爱的
[57:41] Oh, my devil I have to follow protocol 我的魔鬼 我要按草案做
[57:43] That ain’t happening That ain’t happening 想都别想 想都别想
[57:45] Mother’s already 母亲已经
[57:46] Koo koo 疯了
[57:48] Koo koo 疯了
[57:57] I was worried Dennis wasn’t safe around other monsters. 我是担心丹尼斯周围有其他怪物不安全
[58:01] Now I don’t even feel like he’s safe around you. 现在我甚至觉得他跟你一起也不安全了
[58:04] But I was just… 但我只是…
[58:05] What was it you said? 你之前是怎么说的
[58:07] Human, monster, unicorn. That it didn’t matter? 人类 怪物 独角兽 这都无所谓
[58:10] Well, I just know his life would… 我只是知道他的人生会…
[58:12] We’ll have his birthday party here on Wednesday. 我们星期三会在这开他的生日派对
[58:15] Then we’re moving. 然后我们就搬走
[58:17] Please, Mavey. Don’t leave. 求你了 梅菲 别离开
[58:20] Maybe you’ve let humans into your hotel, Dad. 也许你让人类进入你的酒店 爸爸
[58:23] But I don’t think you’ve let them into your heart. 但我不觉得你让他们进入你的心
[59:10] I can do it. I can do it. 我可以做得到的
[59:13] I’m a bat. I’m a bat. 我是一只蝙蝠
[59:16] I’m a bat. I’m a bat. I’m a bat! 我是一只蝙蝠…
[59:18] Dennis? What are you doing, sweetie? 丹尼斯 你在干什么 小甜心
[59:20] Uh… Nothing. 额…没什么
[59:22] Careful. Let me help you down from there. 小心点 我帮你下来吧
[59:25] Are you getting excited about your big party? 你是不是为你的盛大派对感到很兴奋
[59:27] I guess so. 我想是吧
[59:29] You know who’s coming? Daddy’s whole family. 你知道谁会来吗 爸比全家人
[59:32] Grandpa Mike and Grandma Linda. 迈克爷爷和琳达奶奶
[59:35] All your cousins and aunts and uncles who love you so much. 所有很爱你的兄弟姐妹 婶婶和叔叔
[59:38] And then they’re gonna be with us when we move to California. 然后他们会跟我们一起搬去加利福利亚
[59:42] Mommy, are we going away cebause I’m not a monster? 妈咪 我们要离开时因为我不是怪物吗
[59:47] What? No. Dennis, of course not. 什么 不是 丹尼斯 当然不是了
[59:51] It’s just grown-up stuff. 只是因为成长的事情
[59:53] Okay. But what about Papa Drac? 好吧 但德古公公怎么办
[59:56] He’s gonna be here all alone. 他会在这很孤独
[59:59] Papa Drac has to stay here to run the hotel. 德古公公得留在这管理酒店啊
[1:00:02] But he’ll visit us. And we’ll visit him. 但他会来探望我们 而我们也会探望他
[1:00:04] Can we call him every night? 我们每天晚上都可以打电话给他吗
[1:00:06] Sure. 当然可以
[1:00:13] Awesome! 太棒了
[1:00:15] Hello. We’re here. 哈喽 我们到了
[1:00:19] The night brings Johnny’s family here 今晚约翰的家族来这里
[1:00:24] To take away all that Drac holds dear 为了带走德古的至亲
[1:00:29] Welcome, welcome. 欢迎 欢迎
[1:00:30] Hide your feelings 隐藏你的感受
[1:00:32] Keep them all inside 热情的招待他们
[1:00:43] Dude, why do you wanna leave? This place is out of control. 伙计 为什么你们要离开 这地方无拘无束的
[1:00:46] I don’t wanna leave. 我不想离开
[1:00:47] All these awesome freakazoids! 这些帅呆的生化怪人
[1:00:49] So, who’s the coolest monster? 那么谁是最酷的怪物
[1:00:51] Kakie. 惊奇
[1:00:53] Kakie. 惊奇
[1:00:54] Kakie. What a wussbag. 惊奇 真是小屁孩
[1:00:56] Isn’t it nice to have the whole family together? 全家人聚在一起不是很愉快吗
[1:01:00] Mavis, do you have any cousins or thingies in your family? 梅菲斯 你家族里有兄弟姐妹或类似的东西吗
[1:01:04] No. It’s just been me and Dad. 没有 就只有我和爸爸
[1:01:06] I never did ask how you lost your mom. 我从没问过你妈妈是怎么走的
[1:01:09] Oh. She was killed by angry humans. 她是被愤怒的人类杀死的
[1:01:12] Awkward 真尴尬
[1:01:15] But there is my Grandpa Vlad. 但还有我的瓦拉德爷爷
[1:01:17] Oh, you have a grandpa? 你还有爷爷啊
[1:01:19] Yeah. He’ll be at the party. I invited him. 没错 他会来派对的 我邀请了他
[1:01:22] You invited him? 你邀请了他
[1:01:24] Dad, he’s never seen Dennis. 爸爸 他从没见过丹尼斯
[1:01:26] I wanted them to meet once before we go. 我想在我们搬走前让他们见一次面
[1:01:28] Sure. Great. Peachy. Good old Vlad. 当然了 好极了 很好 和善的老瓦拉德
[1:01:32] Anybody have a wet wipe? 有人有擦布吗
[1:01:52] Holy rabies. He finally invites me to something. 天啊 他终于邀请我了
[1:01:57] He’s got a grandkid? 他有了个孙子
[1:01:58] And he never told you? 而他从来没告诉你
[1:02:00] Easy, Bela. At least there’s another vampire in the family. 别激动 贝拉 起码家族里还多了一个吸血鬼
[1:02:04] It’s at a hotel? Fancy schmancy. 是在酒店里吗 爽歪歪啊
[1:02:07] Hotels are for humans! 酒店是人类去的
[1:02:15] Bela, shut your blood hole. Look what you started. 贝拉 闭上你的血盘大口 看看你做了什么
[1:02:18] Don’t worry, gang. 别担心 伙计们
[1:02:20] I raised my son to hate and kill and steal the souls of humans 我会唤起我儿子去憎恨 杀戮和偷人类的灵魂
[1:02:23] like a good boy. 就像好孩子一样
[1:02:26] Yes, Grandpa Vlad will be so happy 对 瓦拉德爷爷会很高兴的
[1:02:29] when he sees the big masquerade party Johnny and I have planned. 当他看到约翰和我计划的盛大化妆舞会
[1:02:33] What? 什么
[1:02:38] Play along. It’s my dad. 假装配合 这是我老爸
[1:02:40] You have a dad? That’s funny. 你有个老爸 这还真搞笑
[1:02:41] Listen to me. My dad cannot know you’re a human. 听我说 我老爸不能知道你是个人类
[1:02:44] Or any of your family. 或者你家族的任何人
[1:02:46] What? But, Drac, I’m proud that we’re… 什么 但德古 我很自豪我们是…
[1:02:49] Or he’ll steal your family’s souls and eat your backpack. 不然他会偷了你家人的灵魂和吃掉你的背包
[1:02:54] That’s right, gang. 就是这样 伙计们
[1:02:56] We’re gonna make the birthday a monster masquerade party. 我们会开一个怪物化妆生日派对
[1:03:00] -Really? -Oh, that’s lovely. -真的吗 -这太好玩了
[1:03:02] Sort of like a last hurrah before Dennis gets to be with normal people. 算是像在丹尼斯成为普通人之前的最后喝彩
[1:03:06] I couldn’t have said it better. 我不得不说这更好
[1:03:28] What do you think, Mavis? I think I’m starting to like being creepy. 你觉得怎么样 梅菲斯 我觉得我开始喜欢做怪人了
[1:03:37] You’re lucky we don’t call the authorities. 你很幸运我们不打给当局
[1:03:39] Let’s go, my hero. 我们走吧 我的英雄
[1:03:41] Cebause I’m Batman! 因为我是蝙蝠侠
[1:03:44] Yes! To the Batmobile! 好 上蝙蝠车吧
[1:03:52] Got your butt kicked by a girl, Batman. 你被一个女孩击倒了 蝙蝠侠
[1:03:57] Yeah. Whatever. I’m not about to cry. 好吧 我不是要哭了
[1:04:03] Hotel Transylvania. 特兰西瓦尼亚酒店
[1:04:06] I smell humans! 我闻到人类的味道
[1:04:10] Tear it down! 把它摧毁了
[1:04:13] Bela, we’re in the outside world. You’re gonna smell humans. 贝拉 我们是在外面的世界 你会闻到人类的味道的
[1:04:17] You know what? Just wait outside for me.This is family stuff. 你知道什么吗 你在外面等我 这是家庭聚会
[1:04:21] You’ll only get in the way. 你只会碍事
[1:04:23] I just wanna meet the little fanger. 我只是想见见小尖牙
[1:04:24] He should know his great-vampa. 他应该要认识他伟大的鬼公
[1:04:26] His what? 他的什么
[1:04:28] Vampire grandpa. Come on. That was obvious. 吸血鬼外公 别这样 这很明显啊
[1:04:34] Amazing party! 派对很棒
[1:04:35] So, what do you think? 那么你觉得怎么样
[1:04:38] This is your vampire costume? What are you, nuts? 这是你的吸血鬼服装 你是什么 傻瓜吗
[1:04:41] I ordered it online. 我是网上买的
[1:04:42] It was the only place that delivered overnight. 这是唯一通宵送货的地方
[1:04:44] You look like you got a baboon’s butt on your head. 你看起来像是头上有个狒狒屁股
[1:04:47] Have you at least practiced your voice? 你有没有练过你的嗓音
[1:04:49] You can’t just talk like a hippie. 你不能说话像个嬉皮士
[1:04:51] I’m not a hippie. I’m a slacker. 我不是嬉皮士 我是个懒鬼
[1:04:52] Talk like a vampire. 像个吸血鬼一样说话
[1:04:55] My name is Count Jonafang. I am a vampire. 我的名字是康特 乔纳方 我是一个吸血鬼
[1:05:00] Okay, vampires don’t go around saying, “I am a vampire.” 好吧 吸血鬼不会到处说”我是一个吸血鬼”的
[1:05:04] Sorry. I am Count Jonafang. Bleh, bleh-bleh. 抱歉 我是康特 乔纳方 你想太多了 想太多了
[1:05:09] Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吗
[1:05:10] I’m sorry. I’m nervous. 对不起 我很紧张
[1:05:12] Yeah, listen, if you think I don’t like it, 听着 如果你觉得我不喜欢
[1:05:14] you definitely don’t want to say, 你一定不想在我父亲面前说
[1:05:16] “Bleh, bleh-bleh,” in front of my father. “你想太多了 想太多了”
[1:05:18] Sir, Master Kakie has arrived. 先生 惊奇大师到了
[1:05:19] Oh, hey. 嘿
[1:05:21] Drac, this is Brandon, a.k.a. Kakie. 德古 这是布兰登 广为人知的惊奇
[1:05:24] -We got him for Dennis. -Hey, man. -我们给丹尼斯请了他来 -嘿 伙计
[1:05:26] Nauseated to meet you. 见到你真作呕
[1:05:28] When does this happen? I got a book fair in half an hour. 什么时候开始 我半小时后还要去图书展览会
[1:05:34] All right. Where’s my vampson? 好了 我的吸血鬼儿子在哪
[1:05:39] Oh, please. Still has to make a dramatic entrance. 拜托 还是要搞个这么戏剧性的入场
[1:05:42] Dad! Look at you! 爸爸 看看你
[1:05:45] So you run a hotel now? 那么你现在开酒店了
[1:05:48] From Prince of Darkness to King of Room Service. 从黑暗王子转型成客房服务之王
[1:05:52] Yes. So good to see you. 是的 很高兴见到你
[1:05:54] I’ll be right with you. 我马上就来找你
[1:06:01] Keep Vlad away from the humans and Mavis. 让瓦拉德远离人类和梅菲斯
[1:06:05] I’m on it. 我马上去做
[1:06:07] Oh, now that is a neat costume. 这是一套干净的服装
[1:06:10] These two smell funny. 这两个闻起来有点意思
[1:06:13] Oh, you’re European. 你是欧洲人
[1:06:14] It’s called deodorant. 这是所谓的除臭剂
[1:06:17] Nothing like insulting an entire continent, Linda. 这好像在侮辱整片大陆啊 琳达
[1:06:20] Hey, Count! How goes it? Frankenstein. 嘿 伯爵 最近怎么样 我是科学怪人
[1:06:22] Actually, I’m technically Frankenstein’s monster. 事实上 我技术上来说是科学怪人怪物
[1:06:24] Frankenstein, he’s the doctor who… 科学怪人他是被科学家…
[1:06:26] Would love to hear more. Call my people. 我会很乐意听更多 打给我的人吧
[1:06:29] So, let me introduce you to some of your son’s other buddies. 那么让我给你介绍你儿子的其他小伙伴吧
[1:06:33] This is Murray. 这是莫里
[1:06:34] Please don’t kill me! 求你别杀我
[1:06:36] I mean, yo, V! What’s up? 我是说 你好吸血鬼 怎么了
[1:06:39] Talking toilet paper. Well, that’s a new one. 会说话的卫生纸 这还真是个新玩意
[1:06:43] All right! Where’s the kid? That’s who I wanna meet. 好了 小孩在哪 那个我想见的人
[1:06:45] Johnny! 约翰
[1:06:50] This is Dracula’s son-in-law. 这是德古拉的女婿
[1:06:53] I am Count Jonafang. 我是康特 乔纳方
[1:06:56] Bleh, bleh, black sheep. 你想太多 黑羊
[1:06:59] Have you any wool? 你有羊毛吗
[1:07:02] What’s that thing on your head? 你头上的是什么东西
[1:07:04] Looks like my grandmother’s boobies. 看起来像是我奶奶的乳房
[1:07:09] Daddy, who’s the man with the funny face? 爸比 这个脸这么有趣的人是谁
[1:07:11] Is this the kid? 就是这个小孩吗
[1:07:12] It sure is. 当然是了
[1:07:14] Let me see those fangs. 让我看看那些尖牙
[1:07:15] What are you doin’? 你在干什么
[1:07:17] Oh, I just love him so much. 我就是太爱他了
[1:07:18] I want to hug him right in the fangs that he has. 我想在他的尖牙前抱住他
[1:07:24] I repeat, lemme see those fangs. 我再说一次 让我看看那些尖牙
[1:07:37] Oh, he’s a late fanger, just like you. 他发育晚 就像你一样
[1:07:40] Yes. Yes. Just like me. 对 没错 就像我一样
[1:07:44] The big shot here was a little crybaby, all right. 这里的大人物曾经是个爱哭的小孩 好吧
[1:07:47] Yes, yes, I was. 对 对 我是
[1:07:48] Used to pee in his bed. 以前还尿床
[1:07:50] Okay, Dad. 好了 老爸
[1:07:51] We just need to scare the fangs out of the kid. 我们只需要把小孩的尖牙吓出来
[1:07:54] Hare ha hangs? 倒吊
[1:07:56] Yeah, it’s what I did for Mr. Tough Guy here. 没错 我就这给这里的大人物先生做的
[1:07:58] First, you’ve got to possess something 首先你得掌握些东西
[1:08:01] the late fanger finds sweet and innocent. 最后小吸血鬼就会发现天真可爱
[1:08:03] Then you show them what’s what and… 然后你给他们看凶残的一面然后…
[1:08:07] Trust me. It’ll scare the fangs right out. Right, Drac? 相信我 这回吓到尖牙马上出来 对吧 德古
[1:08:11] Seriously, guys, 说真的伙计们
[1:08:12] if I’m late for the book fair, I’ll miss the street fair. 如果图书展览会迟到我会错失街头游乐会的
[1:08:16] That’s your guy. 这是带你的人
[1:08:18] Possessed? But Dennis will be so upset. 着魔 但丹尼斯会很难过的
[1:08:21] Don’t you get it? This is our ticket. 你还不明白吗 这是我们的机会
[1:08:23] If it works for Denisovich, boom! He’s a vampire. 如果这对丹尼索维奇有效 他是个吸血鬼
[1:08:26] And you all get to stay here. 而你们就可以留在这了
[1:08:28] All right. All right. 好吧 好吧
[1:08:31] -Capisce. -Good call. -明白了 -聪明
[1:08:33] Kids, everyone, have a seat. 孩子们 所有人 请就坐
[1:08:36] Dennis has a big surprise for you. 丹尼斯有个大惊喜给你们
[1:08:38] The one and only Kakie, The Cake Monster! 唯一的惊奇 蛋糕怪物
[1:08:43] Hey, kids! It’s me, Kakie! 嘿 孩子们 是我惊奇
[1:08:47] What a wonderful Kakie day it is! 今天真是个美好的惊奇日
[1:08:50] Now, I have a question. Who here loves cake? 现在我有个问题 这里谁喜欢蛋糕
[1:08:59] Rise! 上升
[1:09:09] Why am I floating? Can I have the stage manager, please? 为什么我浮起来了 可以叫舞台总监来吗 拜托了
[1:09:12] This isn’t working for me. 这不适合我啊
[1:09:20] Scary, Denisovich? You feeling anything? Any change? 吓到了吗 丹尼索维奇 你有什么感觉吗 任何改变
[1:09:23] Is Kakie okay? 惊奇没事吧
[1:09:27] I want all the cake. Sharing is for cowards. 我要所有的蛋糕 分享是懦夫的行为
[1:09:34] I don’t remember any of this from the TV show. 我不记得电视上有这样子啊
[1:09:37] Um… I think I saw it on a Blu-ray disc, bonus stuff. 额…我想我在蓝光盘上看到的 花絮什么的
[1:09:40] Wait, why is Grandpa Vlad up there? 等等 为什么瓦拉德爷爷在上面
[1:09:49] I’m scared, Papa. What’s happening to Kakie? 我很怕怕 公公 惊奇是怎么了
[1:09:56] You don’t eat cake. Cake eat you! 你不吃蛋糕 蛋糕就会吃了你
[1:09:59] No! 不
[1:10:01] Stop it! 住手
[1:10:05] What just happened, man? I’m outta here. 刚发生什么事 伙计 我不干了
[1:10:08] None of these parents better review this on Yelp. 这些家长比大众点评给差评的还要衰
[1:10:12] Hey, what did you just do? 嘿 你刚做了什么
[1:10:14] A few more seconds and the kid’s fangs would have popped right out. 只需要多几秒孩子的尖牙就马上出来了
[1:10:16] I don’t care. It’s not worth it. 我不在乎 这不值得
[1:10:18] What’s not worth it? 什么不值得
[1:10:20] It was my last attempt to make the boy a vampire, so you’d stay. 这是我最后一次想让男孩变成吸血鬼 那么你就会留下
[1:10:23] By ruining his favorite thing? How could you do that? 用毁掉他最喜欢的东西 你怎么能这样做
[1:10:26] We were desperate. 我们当时很绝望
[1:10:27] You were in on this? 你也有份
[1:10:29] Dennis won’t be happy in my town. 丹尼斯在我的镇里不会开心的
[1:10:31] Dennis hasn’t been there. 丹尼斯从没去过那里
[1:10:33] Now husband and wife 现在到丈夫和妻子
[1:10:35] Feel the strain and the strife 感受到紧张和争吵
[1:10:37] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:10:39] Johnny, Dennis is not a monster. 约翰 丹尼斯不是怪物
[1:10:43] He likes avocado. 他喜欢鳄梨
[1:10:45] ‘Cause you don’t let him eat anything fun. 因为你不让他吃其他有意思的东西
[1:10:46] I think Dennis just wants to be normal. 我认为丹尼斯只是想做个普通人
[1:10:49] Can we stop using the word “normal”? 我们可以别用”普通”这个词吗
[1:10:51] Where we live now, he’s normal. 我们现在住在哪 他是普通人
[1:10:53] He is who he is. And you can’t change him, Dad. 他是他自己 你不能改变他的 爸爸
[1:11:00] Dennis, where are you going? 丹尼斯 你去哪里
[1:11:02] Away. 远离这里
[1:11:05] But it’s not safe out here by yourself. 但你自己离开这不安全
[1:11:07] I know a place where we can hide. Follow me. 我知道一个我们可以藏起来的地方 跟我来
[1:11:17] If you didn’t stop me, 如果你不阻止我
[1:11:18] my great-grandson wouldn’t have to be a wimp his whole life 我的曾孙就不用一辈子做个懦夫了
[1:11:21] like Schlumpy over here. 就像这里的笨蛋
[1:11:23] -A wimp? -Johnny, be cool. -懦夫 -约翰冷静点
[1:11:25] You wanna throw down, old man? 你想找打吗 老家伙
[1:11:27] Certified yellow belt since 1997. 1997年有认证的黄腰带
[1:11:29] No! 不
[1:11:31] What’s this now? You’re not a vampire? 现在这是怎么回事 你不是吸血鬼
[1:11:33] Bleh? 你想太多了
[1:11:36] Of course he’s human. He’s our son. 他当然是人类了 他是我们的儿子
[1:11:38] You think we’re monsters? 你觉得我们是怪物吗
[1:11:43] You! You let your daughter marry a human and have a human kid? 你 你让你的女儿嫁给一个人类和生了个人类小孩
[1:11:48] Why don’t you just put a stake through my heart. 为什么你不直接把木桩打进我的心脏
[1:11:51] We don’t hate humans anymore, and they don’t hate us. 我们不再憎恨人类了 而且他们也不憎恨我们
[1:11:58] Humans? 人类
[1:12:02] You’re a fool. 你太愚蠢了
[1:12:03] Your great-grandson is the sweetest, kindest, 你的曾孙是我见过最可爱 最亲切
[1:12:06] most special boy I’ve ever met. 最特别的男孩
[1:12:09] And if you can’t give him the love 如果因为他是半人类
[1:12:11] he deserves because he’s half-human, 你不能给他应得的爱
[1:12:13] then you’re the fool. 那么你就是愚蠢
[1:12:16] Oh, Daddy. 爸比
[1:12:19] Hey, where is Dennis? Dennis! 丹尼斯在哪 丹尼斯
[1:12:22] Dennis? 丹尼斯
[1:12:26] Happy birthday, Dennis. I made you a treat. 生日快乐 丹尼斯 我给你做了晚餐
[1:12:29] -Dead pigeon? -Enjoy it. -死鸽子 -慢慢享用
[1:12:31] ‘Cause once I graduate business school and start running a company, 因为一旦我从商学院毕业我就开始打理公司了
[1:12:34] you’re not gonna get home-cooked meals like this anymore. 你就不会在吃到这样的家庭料理了
[1:12:37] I have to move away, Winnie. To California. 我要搬走了 温妮 去加利福利亚
[1:12:40] My mommy thinks I’m not happy here 我妈咪觉得我在这不开心
[1:12:43] cebause I don’t have hair on my face like you. 因为我不像你一样脸上有毛发
[1:12:46] I’m sorry I’m not a monster. 我很抱歉我不是怪物
[1:12:48] No, you are perfect. You’re the nicest boy I know. 不 你很完美 你是我认识最友好的男孩
[1:12:52] And I have 300 brothers. 而且我有300个兄弟
[1:12:54] You’re nice, too, Winnie. 你也很友好 温妮
[1:13:00] Well, well, well. The little human and his pet. 小人类和他的宠物
[1:13:05] -Dennis! -Denisovich! -丹尼斯 -丹尼索维奇
[1:13:07] He’s not in the room. 他不在房间
[1:13:09] He’s not by the pool. 他也不在游泳池
[1:13:10] He’s not in this pot of soup. 他不在这锅汤里
[1:13:12] Where could he be? 他会在哪里
[1:13:14] I don’t know why I ever invited you. 我都不知道我为什么会邀请你了
[1:13:17] Dennis! Dennis! 丹尼斯
[1:13:18] Denisovich! 丹尼索维奇
[1:13:19] Dennis! 丹尼斯
[1:13:33] Stop squirming. 别挣扎了
[1:13:35] Why are you doing this? 为什么你这么做
[1:13:37] Because this is wrong. 因为这是错误的
[1:13:39] Why doesn’t anybody get that? 为什么就没有人明白呢
[1:13:41] Humans don’t belong with monsters. 人类不属于怪兽的
[1:13:44] You’re wrong! 你错了
[1:13:46] I am not! 我没错
[1:13:47] I am holding you hostage. 我捉了你们做人质
[1:13:50] And me and my crew are gonna tear that human-hugging hotel to shreds. 然后我和我的同类会把酒店抱在一起的人类撕成碎片
[1:13:55] You can’t. 你不可以
[1:13:57] Really? Why not? 是吗 为什么不可以
[1:13:59] Cebause… 因为…
[1:14:00] Cebause, why? 因为什么
[1:14:02] Cebause it will make Papa Drac sad. 因为这会让德古公公很难过的
[1:14:05] Ooh… Sad. And what are you gonna do about it? 难过 那为此你要准备做什么
[1:14:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:14:11] You know why you don’t know? 你知道你为什么不知道吗
[1:14:13] Cebause you’re just a weak little boy. 因为你只是个弱鸡小男孩
[1:14:48] What was that? 这是什么
[1:14:49] Dennis, we’re coming. 丹尼斯 我们来了
[1:14:53] Are you okay, Winnie? 你还好吗 温妮
[1:14:54] Yes, my zing. 没事 我很好
[1:15:32] Dennis! There he is, right there. 丹尼斯 找到他了 就在那
[1:15:33] Dennis! Baby! 丹尼斯 宝贝
[1:15:35] My big boy! 我的大男孩
[1:15:37] Dennis, we were lookin’ for ya. 丹尼斯 我们刚在到处找你
[1:15:38] Sweetheart. 心肝丁
[1:15:39] I’m so happy to see you. 我很高兴见到你
[1:15:44] There’s his mean friends. 他残暴的朋友来了
[1:15:52] Oh… This’ll be fun. 这会很有趣的
[1:16:55] I didn’t do that. 这不是我做的
[1:17:08] You rock, Dennis. 你屌爆了 丹尼斯
[1:17:10] He means Denisovich. 他意思是丹尼索维奇
[1:17:11] Kakie rules! 惊奇规则
[1:17:23] Dennis, I’m coming. Whoa… 丹尼斯 我来了
[1:17:30] I knew all that practice would pay off. 我就知道那些练习会有回报的
[1:17:56] That’s right, you better fly away. 这就对了 你们最好快跑
[1:18:00] Papa Drac, I’m a vampire and a superhero. 德古公公 我是个吸血鬼还是个超级英雄
[1:18:03] Am I cool now? 我现在是不是很酷
[1:18:05] “Now”? Dennis, you were always cool. “现在” 丹尼斯你一直都很酷
[1:18:09] Human, vampire, unicorn, you’re perfect no matter what. 人类 吸血鬼 独角兽你无论是什么都那么完美
[1:18:13] But since I’m a vampire, can we stay here? 但既然我是吸血鬼了 我们可以留在这吗
[1:18:18] Yes. 可以
[1:18:19] All right! Yeah! 好了 好耶
[1:18:20] All right! 好吧
[1:18:24] But you have to know, we’re going to visit you here every holiday. 但你要知道 我们每个假期都会来探望你
[1:18:28] -That’s fine. -That’s fine. -这很好 -这很好
[1:18:45] Don’t ever come near me or my family again. 别再接近我或我的家人了
[1:18:53] No! 不
[1:19:03] Daddy, you just saved a human. 爸比 你刚救了一个人类
[1:19:07] this pressure about 这是压力
[1:19:10] when the boy’s fangs were coming out. 当男孩的尖牙出来了
[1:19:12] Who cares? Mine came out years ago! Look. 管他呢 我的很多年前就出来了 看
[1:19:17] Okay, Dad, put ’em back in before we all barf. 好了 老爸 在我们吐之前把它放回去吧
[1:19:20] Hey! Isn’t it still somebody’s birthday? 嘿 某人不是还是生日吗
[1:20:20] Let me hear you sing! 让我听听你们唱歌
[1:20:24] I didn’t do that. 这不是我干的
2015年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Hotel Transylvania(精灵旅社)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Hotel Transylvania 3:Summer Vacation(精灵旅社3:疯狂假期)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme