英文名称:Hotel Transylvania 3:Summer Vacation
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Budapest, Budapest, | 布达佩斯 |
[00:41] | the next stop, Budapest. | 下一站 布达佩斯 |
[00:43] | Budapest is the next stop. | 下一站布达佩斯 |
[00:46] | Budapest. | 布达佩斯 |
[00:47] | Tickets, ladies. Ooh, here you go. | 检票了 女士们 给你 |
[00:50] | Here’s mine. And mine. | 这是我的 我的 |
[00:52] | Mine too. Here you go. | 我的 给你 |
[00:56] | And, thank you, young man. | 谢谢你 小伙子 |
[01:00] | Man, I hate wearing disguises. | 我真讨厌穿成这样 |
[01:02] | This heels are killing me. | 这鞋太挤脚了 |
[01:04] | Okay, take it down a notch, we don’t want to alarm the humans. | 好了小点声 别让人类发现了 |
[01:08] | Psst, Drac. | 德古拉 |
[01:11] | I’m about to want to freak out! | 我快要疯了 |
[01:13] | You’re a nice kitty. | 你是只乖猫咪 |
[01:16] | I’m good kitty cat. Meow, meow. | 我是乖猫咪 喵喵 |
[01:26] | Oh, no, not this clown again. | 哦不 又是这个傻逼 |
[01:29] | Good evening, travelers, I am professor Abraham Van Helsing. | 晚上好乘客们 我是亚伯拉罕・范・海辛教授 |
[01:35] | Yes. One of the Van Helsing’s. | 没错 来自范・海辛家族 |
[01:38] | For centuries, | 几百年来 |
[01:39] | my families has protected humanity from the evils of monsters. | 我的家人都在保护人类远离邪恶的怪兽 |
[01:44] | So, you can believe me when I tell you | 所以相信我接下来的话 |
[01:46] | there are monsters hiding amongst you! | 你们之间藏有怪兽 |
[01:50] | But fear not, for I am a professional. | 但无需担忧 我可是专业的 |
[01:54] | And I know how to flush out these beasts. | 我知道怎么把它引出来 |
[01:57] | And bring them into the light! | 将其带到光明之下 |
[02:00] | Fire, bad! | 火啊 不好 |
[02:34] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉啦 兄弟 |
[02:47] | Fine, first I kill Dracula, and then the rest of the monsters! | 没关系 我先杀了你 再来解决他们 |
[02:53] | Why do you keep doing this? | 你为啥要这么坚持 |
[02:54] | Your dad, your grandfather, your greatgreatgranny. | 你爸 你祖父还有曾祖母 |
[02:57] | I defeated them all. | 都被我打败了 |
[02:59] | When will you Van Helsing’s ever learn to let go of the hate? | 你们范・海辛什么时候才能学会放下呢 |
[03:03] | Never! Because you monsters are evil! | 不可能 因为怪兽生性邪恶 |
[03:07] | Eh, squeak, squeak? Huh, a mouse? | 吱吱 变老鼠干嘛 |
[03:12] | You can’t run from me, Prince of Darkness! | 你逃不出我手掌心的 黑暗王子 |
[03:16] | I will hunt you for all eternity. | 我会永远追杀你的 |
[03:20] | I swear, I will never rest until I destroy you! | 我发誓 不毁了你绝不收手 |
[03:25] | And… every… other… monsters… | 还有 其它的 怪兽 |
[03:30] | If it’s the last thing… I… ever… do! | 就算这是 我做的 最后 一件事 |
[03:39] | Boy, that guy is annoying. | 天哪 这哥们真够烦的 |
[03:41] | Maybe one day there will be a place | 也许某天会有个地方 |
[03:44] | where the monsters can go, to get away from it all. | 能够接纳怪兽 远离这一切 |
[03:46] | Take a vacation, who knows? | 去度个假期 谁知道呢 |
[03:49] | Maybe even get married. | 也许还可以结婚 |
[03:50] | Wouldn’t that be something? | 这样岂不很美好 |
[04:36] | Shh, okay. Shh, shh. | 嘘 好了 嘘 |
[04:38] | When is this thing starting? | 到底什么时候开始啊 |
[04:40] | Oh, you made them cry, Wayne. | 你把它们弄哭了 韦恩 |
[04:43] | Oh, Except this little one. | 除了这个小宝贝 |
[04:45] | That’s Sunny, she doesn’t cry. | 这是珊妮 她从来不哭 |
[04:48] | She bites. | 她咬人 |
[04:52] | This is a very special moment, Carl. | 这是个特别的时刻 卡尔 |
[04:54] | Any second, | 不用多久 |
[04:56] | your beautiful bride is going to walk right down the aisle. | 你美丽的妻子就会走进来的 |
[05:01] | Oh no, Drac. She’s not coming. | 哦不 德古拉 她不会来了 |
[05:03] | Oh, don’t worry. Mavis is with her. | 别担心 有梅维斯陪她 |
[05:06] | I’m sure everything is under control. | 我相信一切尽在掌控 |
[05:10] | Mavie, is everything under control? | 小梅 一切还好吗 |
[05:12] | Um… yup, just a slight case of prewedding jitters. | 还行 就是有点婚前小插曲 |
[05:26] | Yup, everything is fine. | 没错 一切都好 |
[05:29] | Please, try to relax, Lucy. | 拜托放轻松 露西 |
[05:31] | I’ve taken care of everything. | 我把一切都处理好了 |
[05:33] | The wedding is going to be perfect. | 婚礼会很完美的 |
[05:36] | It’s not that. Just… how do I know I’m doing the right thing? | 我不担心这个 只是我怎么知道这是对的事 |
[05:43] | I know just how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[05:45] | The day I married Johnny was the best day of my life, but… | 我与强尼结婚那天是我这辈子最棒的一天 但 |
[05:48] | I was so nervous. Not as nervous as I was. | 我当时特别紧张 肯定没我紧张 |
[05:52] | And you should have seen my dad, he was a mess. | 你真该看看我爸 他简直紧张到爆 |
[05:55] | I wouldn’t get out of my coffin that night. | 那晚我紧张得出不去棺材 |
[05:57] | But he knew it was meant to be. | 但他知道这是必然的 |
[05:59] | It doesn’t matter where you come from, or how different you are. | 你的出身与怪异并不重要 |
[06:03] | A zing only happens once in your life. | 真爱只有一次 |
[06:05] | And you have to cherish it. | 你必须要懂得珍惜 |
[06:12] | You’re right! Thank you! | 你说得对 谢谢 |
[06:15] | All right, okay. Oh, okay. | 好吧 好的 哦 好吧 |
[06:21] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[06:25] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[06:32] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[06:33] | Yes, I thought we locked him in his room. | 听到了 我们不是把他锁房里了吗 |
[06:35] | We did! | 是啊 |
[06:38] | Hi, mom. Hi, papa! | 嗨妈妈 嗨祖父 |
[06:40] | Dennis! | 丹尼斯 |
[06:41] | Tinkles is great, so we let him out. | 叮叮乖极了 我就放它出来了 |
[06:52] | Tinkles, sit! | 叮叮坐下 |
[07:01] | Ugh, whose idea was it to let Dennis have a pup? | 当初是谁说可以让丹尼斯养狗的 |
[07:05] | Umm, yours? Okay. Eh… | 你说的吧 好吧 |
[07:08] | eh… right. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | Poor Tinkles. | 可怜的叮叮 |
[07:13] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
[07:14] | Look, honey, I know you love Tinkles, | 宝贝 我知道你喜欢叮叮 |
[07:17] | but we’re not allowed to bring our dogs… | 但我们不能把狗狗 |
[07:20] | uh… uh, I mean our pets everywhere. | 我是说不能把”宠物”到处乱带 |
[07:22] | Okay? Okay. | 知道吗 知道了 |
[07:28] | DJ Jessy Johnny in the house. | 我是DJ杰西・强尼 |
[07:31] | It’s time to welcome the happy couple. | 有请我们的幸福夫妇 |
[07:33] | Mr. And Mrs. Prickles! | 刺刺夫妇 |
[07:40] | The bride and groom, invite everyone to join them on the dance floor. | 新郎新娘邀请各位到舞池里跳舞 |
[07:48] | Care to dance? | 能否赏脸 |
[07:54] | Is that her? Ooh, watch out now. | 那是她吗 小心哦 |
[07:57] | She got stitches in all the right places. | 她长得真是恰如其分 |
[07:59] | Okay, there’s no way that is related to you, Frank. | 她绝不可能是你的亲戚 弗兰克 |
[08:03] | Well, she’s my right arm’s cousin. | 她是我的右臂亲戚 |
[08:08] | Ah, I see it now. | 现在看出来了 |
[08:10] | Frank wanted me to meet you. | 弗兰克想让我见见你 |
[08:12] | We’re arm cousins. Twice removed. | 我们是远方的臂膀亲戚 |
[08:17] | Ah, of course, eh… I do recognize that bicep anyway. | 没错 也只有他有二头肌 |
[08:22] | He thought since we’re both single, | 他觉得我俩都是单身 |
[08:24] | we might hit it off. Maybe go on a date? | 没准能看对眼 再去约个会 |
[08:26] | Date? Oh, well, eh… it’s just that, eh… | 约会 好吧 只是 |
[08:34] | Whoa, DJ’s booth is a sacred space! | DJ台可是很神圣的 |
[08:38] | Oh! I love this song! | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[08:42] | Do you want to dance? Dracula? | 你想跳舞吗 德古拉 |
[08:45] | Oh, where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[08:47] | Dracula! Dracula! | 德古拉 德古拉 |
[08:52] | What’s the matter, Dracula? You didn’t like her? | 怎么了德古拉 不喜欢她吗 |
[08:54] | No offense, but you can’t be too picky. | 不是我说 但你也太挑剔了 |
[08:56] | You haven’t had a date in 100 years. | 你已经100年没约过会了 |
[08:58] | Look, guys. I appreciate your concerns, | 兄弟们 谢谢关心 |
[09:01] | but it’s… it’s not up to me. | 但感情这事我说了不算 |
[09:03] | You only zing once, and I did. | 真爱只有一次 我爱过了 |
[09:06] | Times have changed, buddy. | 时代变了 哥们 |
[09:07] | You can even find someone to zing with on your phone now. | 现在 你用手机就能找到真爱 |
[09:10] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[09:12] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:14] | I’m far too busy. | 我太忙了 |
[09:15] | I have Mavis and Dennis and the hotel, and blah blah blah. | 我还有梅维斯 丹尼斯和酒店等等等 |
[09:20] | Um, did you guys hear that? He actually said, “Blah blah blah”. | 你们听见没 他居然说了”等等等” |
[09:24] | I don’t say, “Blah blah blah”! | 我没说”等等等” |
[09:31] | What can I help you with, Lord of Darkness? | 有什么能帮到您的吗 黑暗之王 |
[09:34] | Eh, uh… I’m looking for a zing. | 我想要找真爱 |
[09:37] | Okay, changing phone ring. | 好的 更换铃声 |
[09:40] | No, no, I’m looking for a date. | 不不 我想要找人约会 |
[09:44] | The date is Friday, July 13th. | 今天是7月13日星期五 |
[09:46] | No, no, no, no. I want to meet someone. | 不不不 我想跟人约会 |
[09:50] | Understood. You want to eat dim sum. | 明白 你想要来些点心 |
[09:53] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你在逗我吗 |
[09:54] | Don’t you get it? I want to go on a date. | 你不明白吗 我想出去约会 |
[09:58] | I’m… lonely. | 我好孤单 |
[10:01] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:03] | You want baloney. | 你想吃香肠 |
[10:10] | What? Look at that there, come on. | 啥 自己看看啊 拜托 |
[10:13] | Huh? Too many eyes. | 眼睛太多 |
[10:15] | Too few eyes. | 眼睛太少 |
[10:16] | Not into tentacles. | 不喜欢触角 |
[10:18] | Match found? No, no, no! No, no! | 发现匹配 不不不 |
[10:21] | First things first. | 丑话说前头 |
[10:23] | I’m not into games, | 我不喜欢游戏 |
[10:24] | you’d better have a job, | 你最好有工作 |
[10:26] | and my cats have to like you. | 而且我的猫要喜欢你才行 |
[10:28] | Oh, hey! No, no! Oh, whoa, no! | 哦不 不不不 |
[10:33] | Dad? Oh, Mavis! Oh, what are you doing here? | 爸 梅维斯 你在这干什么 |
[10:37] | I was just checking on the honeymoon suite and I heard something. | 我正要去检查蜜月套房 听见了点动静 |
[10:40] | Oh, I’m sorry my little bedbug, | 抱歉我的小臭虫 |
[10:42] | I wa… I was just cleaning the attic. | 我在 在清理阁楼 |
[10:52] | Who is that? Are you on the phone? | 谁在那 你在打电话吗 |
[10:54] | What? This? I was just… eh… | 啥 这个吗 我只是 |
[10:57] | trying to find a maid to help me with the mess. | 想找个女仆帮我清理 |
[11:00] | A maid?! Who do you think… | 女仆 你以为你在 |
[11:02] | Thank you, I’ll check your apertures and get back to you. Goodbye! | 谢谢 我会查看你的时间并及时给你回电 再见 |
[11:10] | Dad, stop trying to hide it from me? | 爸爸 别再瞒着我了 |
[11:12] | Hide? Who? I mean, what, me? | 瞒着谁 什么 我吗 |
[11:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:16] | And I know what it is. | 我知道怎么回事 |
[11:18] | Uh, really? | 真的吗 |
[11:20] | You’re stressed out from working too hard. | 你的工作压力太大了 |
[11:23] | Oh, okay, yes. You got me, yes. | 好吧 对 被你发现了 |
[11:27] | Hey, it’s a big hotel, you know? Can’t get to everything. | 旅社这么大 没法做到事无巨细 |
[11:30] | What about you, you are pretty busy yourself. | 那你呢 你自己也很忙啊 |
[11:34] | I know. It seems like now that we’re working together more, | 是啊 虽然我们一起工作的时间更多了 |
[11:38] | we’re seeing each other less. | 见面的时间却更少了 |
[11:39] | Oh, yeah, you’re absolutely right. | 是啊 你说得太对了 |
[11:42] | I’m working too much, you’re working too much. | 我工作过度 你也工作过度 |
[11:45] | We should really take a break. | 真该休息休息 |
[11:47] | Starting right now, nightnight. | 从现在开始 晚安 |
[11:53] | I’m still here. | 我还在呢 |
[12:11] | Oh! Hey, honey. You ready for… date night? | 嗨宝贝 准备好 约会了吗 |
[12:17] | Aww… that’s okay sweetheart, you rest. | 没关系的宝贝 你休息吧 |
[12:24] | You know, dad’s right. | 爸爸说得对 |
[12:26] | We need a break. | 我们需要休息 |
[12:27] | We need to all be together again. Like a family. | 我们要在一起 像个完整的家庭 |
[12:31] | We used to. | 像以前一样 |
[12:35] | Have you overworked and stressed out? | 你是否工作过度压力山大 |
[12:38] | Do need some family time? | 是否需要些家庭时光 |
[12:40] | Are you a monster? | 你是怪兽吗 |
[12:42] | Then you need a vacation. | 你需要个假期 |
[12:44] | A monster vacation. | 怪兽的假期 |
[12:51] | Welcome aboard Gremlin Air. | 欢迎搭乘妖怪航班 |
[13:00] | Stop it! Clean the glass! | 住手 给我擦玻璃 |
[13:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[13:13] | please direct your attention to the front of the cabin. | 请将您的注意力转移至机舱前方 |
[13:16] | For your safety, please, unbuckle your seat belts. | 为了您的安全 请解开安全带 |
[13:22] | In the likely event, | 我们很有可能 |
[13:23] | we experience a sun dropping cabin pressure… | 会遇到舱内压力骤降 |
[13:25] | oxygen will be provided for you. | 我们将为您提供氧气 |
[13:29] | Can I stow that for you, sir? All right, thanks. | 先生 能替您保管行李吗 好的谢了 |
[13:34] | Beverages, beverages, snacks, beverages, | 饮品小食 饮品小食 |
[13:37] | beverages, beverages, snacks, snacks, snacks, beverages! | 饮品小食 饮品小食 饮品小食 |
[13:45] | Coffee? That would be lovely. | 喝咖啡吗 好呀 |
[13:53] | Mavis, please, you’re torturing me! | 梅维斯求你了 你这是在折磨我 |
[13:57] | You know I hate surprises. | 你知道我讨厌惊喜 |
[13:59] | This is a fun surprise. | 这是好的惊喜 |
[14:01] | I know fun surprises. Just tell me where we’re going. | 我知道是好惊喜 就告诉我要去哪 |
[14:05] | Why are we on the plane? | 我们为啥在飞机上 |
[14:06] | We can fly, you know? | 我们自己能飞的 |
[14:08] | Back in my day, people took trains. Now, that’s classy. | 我年轻时候都坐火车 那才叫档次 |
[14:12] | Sure, dad, | 是啊老爸 |
[14:13] | 40 hours in a classic size room with you and uncle Bernie, | 跟你和伯尼叔叔在高档车厢待40个小时 |
[14:17] | and his smelly cigars. | 到处烟雾缭绕 |
[14:18] | Arguing who is more attractive, Cleopatra or Nefertiti. | 争论埃及艳后和纳芙蒂蒂谁更有魅力 |
[14:22] | Oh, Nefertiti. Okay dad, thank you. | 喔 纳芙蒂蒂 好了爸 谢了 |
[14:26] | Mavis, this is such an amazing surprise. | 梅维斯 这真是个惊喜 |
[14:29] | I can’t wait to spend time with the people I love most. | 我等不及与我最爱的人共同玩耍了 |
[14:33] | But I beg of you… tell me where we’re going! | 但我求你了 告诉我要去哪 |
[14:37] | No, I’ve taken care of everything. | 不 我把一切都处理好了 |
[14:39] | So, you don’t need to worry. You’ve been so stressed out lately. | 你不用担心 你最近压力太大了 |
[14:42] | It’s time for you to relax. | 是时候放松放松了 |
[14:53] | Well, isn’t that better. Ooh yes, so relaxed. | 是不是好多了 是啊 太放松了 |
[15:00] | I’m gonna go check on you know who. | 我要去看看那个谁 |
[15:03] | I’ll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom. | 我去上洗手间 马上回来 |
[15:06] | Hey, did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[15:08] | Dennis went to the bathroom! | 丹尼斯去洗手间了 |
[15:10] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | Psst! Hey, where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[15:22] | There you are, Tinkles. | 你在这呀 叮叮 |
[15:24] | Don’t worry, we’d never leave you home alone. | 别担心 我不会让你单独在家的 |
[15:27] | Okay, folks. | 好了各位 |
[15:28] | You’re free to move around the cabin as we had started our descent. | 飞机准备降落 您可以在机舱内随意走动 |
[15:46] | So, any made plans for the weekend, Netbale? | 周末有什么计划吗 内特贝尔 |
[15:49] | Oh, you know, the usual. Gotta take the kids to soccer. | 跟平常一样 带孩子去踢足球 |
[15:56] | Snacks, beverages, snacks, beverages, snacks… | 饮品小食 饮品小食 |
[16:12] | Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:14] | we’ve arrived at our destination, | 我们已经抵达目的地 |
[16:16] | The Bermuda Triangle. | 百慕大三角 |
[17:07] | Welcome to The Bermuda Triangle, | 欢迎来到百慕大三角 |
[17:09] | where you’ll embark on a monster cruise of a lifetime. | 在此你将登上终生难遇的怪兽游轮 |
[17:18] | A cruise!? | 游轮 |
[17:19] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[17:21] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[17:23] | But it’s… just like a hotel… on the water. | 但它就像是 水上的 酒店 |
[17:27] | I just figured you need | 我只是觉得你需要 |
[17:29] | a vacation to running from everyone else’s vacation. | 一个远离其他人假期的假期 |
[17:32] | You’ve barely been out of the hotel since… | 你几乎没出过旅社自从 |
[17:35] | Well, since mom died. | 自从妈妈去世 |
[17:37] | But this is a chance to make new room for us. | 但正好借此机会敞开心扉 |
[17:40] | With all of us, with Dennis. | 向我们和丹尼斯 |
[17:52] | Who made you such an amazing daughter? | 谁把你培养得这么优秀的 |
[17:55] | You. | 你 |
[17:57] | Hehheh, that’s right. What a proud man. | 没错 我自豪极了 |
[18:00] | Come on, Dennisovich, let’s get cruising! | 来吧 丹尼索维奇 我们出发吧 |
[18:50] | Okay! Smile. | 好了 微笑 |
[18:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:06] | “No Pets Allowed”? | “宠物禁入” |
[19:20] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[19:28] | Dennis, come on. | 丹尼斯 快来 |
[19:31] | Oh, hello. Welcome aboard. | 你好 欢迎登船 |
[19:42] | Uh, this is Bob. | 这是鲍勃 |
[19:44] | Say hi, Bob. Hi, Bob. | 说你好 鲍勃 你好 鲍勃 |
[19:55] | Oh, my Gosh, Griffin. I’m like, so excited. | 天啦噜 格里芬 我好兴奋耶 |
[19:59] | This is like, the nicest hotel I’ve ever been to. | 这是我去过最好的酒店了耶 |
[20:01] | Yeah! | 是呀 |
[20:02] | Man, this is amazing! | 这里太好了吧 |
[20:04] | There’s so much to do. | 有好多项目啊 |
[20:06] | A living size swimming pool. | 有超大号的游泳池 |
[20:09] | All you can eat buffet?! | 任你挑选的自助餐 |
[20:14] | Full service spa?! | 还有全方位spa |
[20:16] | Oohho, give me a seaweed rewrap. | 我要来个海草包扎 |
[20:19] | Wow, it sounds like everything we can do at our hotel?! | 哇 听起来跟咱们的旅社一模一样 |
[20:24] | Except on the water! | 但这是在水上 |
[20:43] | You nailed it, honey. Your dad is going to love this. | 你成功了宝贝 你爸会喜欢的 |
[20:46] | Best summer vacation ever! | 最好的夏日假期 |
[20:48] | Wait till you see the itineraries. | 你看到行程之后会更开心的 |
[20:52] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真好看 |
[20:53] | Frank, “Fire, bad” remember? | 弗兰克 “火啊 不好” 记得吗 |
[20:55] | Oh, yeah, right, but uh… | 哦对 但是 |
[20:57] | maybe we can find your own fireworks on the cruise, huh? | 也许你也能在游轮上擦出爱的火花 |
[21:01] | It’s not The Love Boat, Frank. | 这又不是《泰坦尼克号》 弗兰克 |
[21:03] | I’m just here to have fun with my family. | 我是跟家人共度时光的 |
[21:14] | Ahoy, there! Welcome aboard. | 你们好 欢迎登船 |
[21:26] | Whoa! Who is that? | 哇 这是谁 |
[21:32] | I am Captain Ericka, and yes, I’m human. | 我是船长艾瑞卡 没错是人类 |
[21:36] | But don’t hold that against me, | 但不要对我有偏见哦 |
[21:37] | I could not be more excited to have all of you onboard, | 非常欢迎你们能够登上 |
[21:41] | our first ever monster cruise! | 史上首个怪兽游轮 |
[21:52] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[21:56] | Oh, no. He’s having a heart attack! | 哦不 他心脏病犯了 |
[21:58] | Drac? Not likely. | 德古拉 不太像 |
[22:00] | And the only heart attack that can hurt him is with a wooden stake. | 唯一能让他犯心脏病的只有木棍 |
[22:03] | It must be a stroke! | 一定是中风 |
[22:04] | Actually, I think it might be her. | 其实 我觉得是因为她 |
[22:06] | Watch where you’re pointing, mister. I’m right here. | 先生 手注意着点 我还在这呢 |
[22:09] | You always stand so close to me. It’s creepy. | 你总离我这么近 真吓人 |
[22:13] | …hiding, living in the shadows, but not anymore. | 曾活在黑暗里 但现在不用了 |
[22:17] | You’ve stood up and waved your hand, a claw or tentacle, | 让我们走出阴影 挥动双手 爪子或触角 |
[22:21] | and said, “We’re here, we are hairy and it is our right to be scary”! | 大声欢呼”我们在此 我们多毛 吓人是我们的权利” |
[22:29] | Now, it’s time to celebrate. | 是时候庆祝了 |
[22:32] | You’ll enjoy gourmet dinings, | 尽享饕餮盛宴 |
[22:34] | swirling adventures and nonstop entertainment. | 令人目眩的探险 不间断的娱乐体验 |
[22:37] | All awaits to our final destination. | 敬候旅程的终点 |
[22:40] | The lost city that isn’t lost anymore, Atlantis! | 不再迷失的失落之城 亚特兰蒂斯 |
[22:53] | Whoa, the fish are acrobats. The fishcrobats! | 哇 这群鱼居然是杂技演员 杂技鱼 |
[23:00] | Hello, how can I help you with? | 你好 有什么能帮到您的 |
[23:03] | So, you must be the one and only, Dracula. | 你一定是独一无二的德古拉了 |
[23:10] | I have waited so long to meet you. | 真是久仰大名 |
[23:13] | Wow, you really don’t age do you? I’d kill for your skin. | 哇 你真的不会变老 真羡慕你的皮肤 |
[23:21] | Oh, you’re speaking Transylvanian. | 你在说特兰西瓦尼亚语吗 |
[23:23] | Oh, I always wanted to learn. | 我一直都很想学 |
[23:36] | Oh, such a romantic language. | 真是门浪漫的语言 |
[23:38] | You know, there’s just something | 有口音的男人 |
[23:40] | about an accent that makes a man sound so intelligent. | 听起来真是充满智慧 |
[23:45] | That’s Transylvanian right there, | 这也是特兰西瓦尼亚语 |
[23:47] | he’s saying “It’s… it’s nice to meet you”. | 他在说”很高兴认识你” |
[23:49] | Oh, well, then. Alibooboo to you as well. | 那好吧 也很高兴认识你 |
[23:54] | Drac! Drac! Drac, snap out of it! | 德古拉 德古拉 清醒点 |
[23:56] | Wait, wait. I have always wanted to do this, alright? | 等等 我一直都想这么做 |
[23:58] | Wake, up! Wake up, Drac! Snap out of it! | 醒醒 德古拉 清醒点 |
[24:01] | Hey, enough! | 够了 |
[24:02] | Hey buddy, you okay? | 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[24:04] | No, no, not okay. Not okay. | 不 我有事 我有事 |
[24:08] | I… I… I… zinged. | 我 我恋爱了 |
[24:41] | *I went to the Moped store, I said “Sell it”. | 爷我去了摩托店 要买车* |
[24:44] | *Salesman’s like “What up, what’s your budget?” | 导购说”您好 您的预算是多少”* |
[24:46] | *And I’m like “Honestly, I don’t know nothing about Mopeds”. | 我实话实说对摩托一窍不通* |
[24:48] | *He said “I got the one for you, follow me”. | 他说”我这有个适合您 跟我来”* |
[24:50] | *Ooh, it’s too real. | 噢 我不敢相信* |
[24:52] | *Chromed out mirror, I don’t need a windshield. | 镀铬的镜子 我不要挡风玻璃* |
[25:05] | Ooh, Check that out. | 快瞧瞧呀 |
[25:14] | Here we go. | 准备好了 |
[25:49] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[26:03] | “Kids Club”? | “儿童乐园” |
[26:06] | What’s a kids club? | 什么是儿童乐园 |
[26:18] | Fish. That’s right, dear. | 鱼 没错 亲爱的 |
[26:21] | I’m still not sure I understand. | 我感觉还是没明白 |
[26:23] | You take my kids all day on purpose? Fish. | 你特意帮我看一整天孩子 鱼 |
[26:27] | That’s right. What’s exactly don’t you understand? | 没错 有什么不明白的吗 |
[26:31] | Why? | 为啥 |
[26:32] | So, they can have a great time, and you can have a great time. | 这样他们玩得开心 你也能玩得愉快 |
[26:37] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[26:39] | Oh, don’t worry, you’ll get them back at the end of the day. | 不必担心 你今晚就能把它们带走 |
[26:44] | Oh, well. That’s better than nothing. | 哦好吧 能放一会是一会 |
[26:56] | So… what do we do now? | 我们现在干什么 |
[26:59] | I think… I think we do whatever we want. | 我们想干什么就干什么 |
[27:04] | Whatever we want? | 什么都行吗 |
[27:07] | Whatever we want. | 什么都行 |
[27:09] | Whatever we want. Whatever we want. | 什么都行 什么都行 |
[27:12] | Whatever we want. Whatever we want. | 什么都行 什么都行 |
[27:13] | Whatever we want. Whatever we want. | 什么都行 什么都行 |
[27:16] | Help me! | 救我 |
[27:17] | Whatever we want. Whatever we want. | 什么都行 什么都行 |
[27:21] | Oh, hi. Hello. How are you all doin’? | 嗨 你好啊 你们好呀 |
[27:24] | Good evening, captain. | 晚上好 船长 |
[27:26] | Oh, well, hello. Oh, my goodness. | 你好 天哪 |
[27:29] | Would you mind uh… lifting, uh… lifting your tail? You know? | 能不能把 把尾巴抬一下 |
[27:34] | Oh, certainly. | 当然没问题 |
[27:35] | Okay. Thank you so much. | 好的 十分感谢 |
[27:39] | Oh, hello. Welcome aboard. | 你好啊 欢迎登船 |
[28:09] | Oh, you were so right, greatgrandfather! | 你说得太对了 曾祖父 |
[28:13] | Monsters are disgusting! | 怪兽真恶心 |
[28:15] | They’re animals! | 他们就是动物 |
[28:34] | I’ll be right there! | 我马上到 |
[28:44] | Dracula, is he onboard? | 德古拉在船上吗 |
[28:47] | Yes, I saw him. | 在 我看见他了 |
[28:48] | Face to face, Ugh! I was so nice to him. | 面对面 我还对他那么友善 |
[28:51] | That pale face of his, and his goofy smile. | 他苍白的面孔 傻头傻脑的笑 |
[28:54] | Showing off his fangs. | 炫耀着他的尖牙 |
[28:55] | Ugh! It’s just like you taught me. | 就跟你说得一样 |
[28:57] | He’s even worse than I did! | 我说的还算是轻的 他其实更糟糕 |
[29:00] | It was that faithful night, that I realize, | 就在那晚 我才意识到 |
[29:03] | the human could never defeat a monster. | 人类永远无法战争怪兽 |
[29:11] | But I wouldn’t let our family legacy die. | 但我不能让家族遗产消失殆尽 |
[29:15] | And so I began… to search for an answer. | 因此我开始寻找答案 |
[29:20] | And I saw it, in an ancient text. | 我在一本古书里找到了 |
[29:23] | An instrument of destruction, | 毁灭乐谱 |
[29:26] | so powerful it destroyed Atlantis. A whole city of monsters. | 强大到可以毁灭整个亚特兰蒂斯的怪兽 |
[29:31] | And laired deep within new runwood lane, waiting. | 深埋于等待着 |
[29:36] | Endlessly, a service for the lost city. | 无尽的 |
[29:40] | Time passed, and my body began to fail me. | 时过境迁 我的身体每况愈下 |
[29:43] | Oh, it was so sad, Erica. | 如此的可悲 艾瑞卡 |
[29:46] | First, my liver then my spleen. | 先是肝脏再是脾脏 |
[29:48] | Followed by a kidney or two. | 接下来是我的两个肾脏 |
[29:51] | And my good looks. Oooh! | 然后我英俊不再 |
[29:54] | But I wouldn’t let that stop me. | 但我不会被这些打倒 |
[29:57] | I replaced my feeling organs with technology! | 我用科技代替了我的器官 |
[30:03] | And look at me now. Mmmhmm. | 再看看现在的我 |
[30:07] | Oh, girl, it’s an improvement, really. | 小姑娘 这可是种改进 |
[30:11] | Um… sure. | 行吧 |
[30:14] | And now after 120 years, I finally found Atlantis. | 120年之后 我终于找到了亚特兰蒂斯 |
[30:19] | Oh! Forget about all this! | 别管这些了 |
[30:21] | Let me get rid of the Dracula right now. | 让我现在就杀了他 |
[30:23] | I was so close to him, I could’ve just… | 我离他这么的近 可以直接 |
[30:26] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[30:29] | We have to stick to the plan. | 必须按原计划进行 |
[30:31] | Lure the monsters to Atlantis, | 将怪兽们引到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[30:33] | retrieve the instrument of destruction. | 取回毁灭乐谱 |
[30:35] | Trap them there, and then flush them out. | 把它们困住 再将其冲走 |
[30:38] | It’s temporary. | 现在是暂时的 |
[30:40] | Now, promise me. You won’t try and kill Dracula. | 答应我 你不会试图去杀德古拉 |
[30:43] | Ugh, fine! I promise! | 好吧 我保证 |
[30:45] | Promise word. | 保证什么 |
[30:47] | I promise I wouldn’t try and kill Dracula. Okay? | 我保证不会试图去杀德古拉 行吗 |
[30:57] | Don’t worry, greatgrandfather, I won’t try and kill him… | 别担心 曾祖父 我不会试图去杀他 |
[31:01] | I will kill him! | 我会杀掉他 |
[31:31] | 信号枪 专备急用 | |
[32:05] | Oh! Darn it. | 靠 妈的 |
[32:44] | Work it, Dracula. | 不错哦 德古拉 |
[32:46] | You know it. | 你懂得 |
[32:49] | Oh, looking good, Drac. | 看着不错哦 德古拉 |
[32:51] | Feeling good, Frank. | 感觉也不错 弗兰克 |
[32:53] | Look at you, so fancy. | 看看你啊 这么花哨 |
[32:55] | What? This? Please. | 啥 这个吗 拜托 |
[32:57] | Ooh, dress to impress, huh? | 噢 这是要衣装取悦? |
[32:59] | Impress? Oh, who do I need to impress? | 取悦 我需要取悦谁啊 |
[33:03] | Hey, is that Captain Ericka? | 那是船长艾瑞卡吗 |
[33:05] | Oh no, no, no, no! | 哦不不不 |
[33:08] | Oops. No, not her. | 哎呀 不是她 |
[33:11] | Ooh, that’s great! | 太好笑啦 |
[33:13] | Very amusing. | 真好笑 |
[33:23] | Sorry, Drac. You know, it’s just… | 抱歉德古拉 只是 |
[33:25] | we’ve never seen you like this. | 我们从没见过你这样子 |
[33:27] | I know, I know. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我知道 这根本说不通 |
[33:29] | You can’t zing twice. It’s impossible! | 你不能有两次真爱 简直不可能 |
[33:32] | But I did, so now I… | 但我却爱上她了 所以现在我 |
[33:35] | But what about, Mavis? | 梅维斯怎么办 |
[33:37] | She wants you to be happy, right? | 她想让你开心 不是吗 |
[33:39] | I’m sure she’ll go with the flow. | 我相信她会顺其自然的 |
[33:42] | Oh, no, no, no! Mavis needs me, she depends on me. | 不不 梅维斯需要我 我是她的依靠 |
[33:46] | I need to be home with my family. | 我要回家 和她在一起 |
[33:49] | Hey, Murray here may be from Egypt, | 虽然默里才是来自埃及 |
[33:51] | but you’re the one in denial. | 但你才是一直不敢面对现实的人 |
[33:56] | You guys get that? | 你们get到梗没 |
[33:58] | Ow! You hit me right in the… Mavis! | 你这巴掌直接扇我 梅维斯 |
[34:04] | Don’t say a word, or I’ll hunt your dreams. | 什么也不许说 不然我做鬼也不放过你 |
[34:07] | Having fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[34:09] | Oh, I’m having even more fun, now that you’re here. | 有你在这里 我会更开心 |
[34:12] | You know, dad, I feel really lucky to have this time with you. | 爸爸 我很开心能跟你一起出来玩 |
[34:16] | All of us together, it’s really special. | 我们所有人一起真的很特别 |
[34:19] | Me too, spider monkey. | 我也这么觉得 小蛛猴 |
[34:21] | Now, are you ready for me to destroy you in monster ball? | 准备好跟我玩怪兽球了吗 |
[34:26] | Whoohoo! Monster ball! | 怪兽球 |
[34:28] | Come on, Papa Drac! | 快来啊 祖父 |
[34:29] | Oh, do bring it on! For I am king of family fun! | 来吧 我可是游戏之王 |
[34:37] | Alright! Who is ready to get pubbled? | 好了 谁准备好被扁了 |
[34:41] | I gotta warn you, I’ve played | 我可警告你 我以前待过 |
[34:43] | second team coed Intramural volleyball at Santa Cruz. | 圣克鲁斯大学的排球校内第二代表队 |
[34:47] | Sure, pal. Whatever you say. | 行吧哥们 随你怎么说 |
[34:49] | Everybody, just please, watch the hair. Watch the hair! | 大家伙 拜托 注意发型 注意发型 |
[34:53] | Oh, let’s go! Let’s do this! | 来吧 开始吧 |
[34:56] | Oh, my gosh! This is gonna be so much fun. | 天哪 这会很有趣的 |
[34:59] | Be ready! Here comes the pain! | 准备好 你要挨揍啦 |
[35:06] | Not the hair! Not the hair! | 注意发型 发型 |
[35:11] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不不不 |
[35:15] | Oh, yes! | 太好啦 |
[35:18] | Captain Ericka, you are needed on deck. | 艾瑞卡船长 请立刻去甲板 |
[35:21] | Next stop. Byebye, Dracula. | 下一站再见 德古拉 |
[35:24] | Okay, baby! | 好勒 宝贝 |
[35:48] | Oh, baby. I got this. | 这个我来 |
[35:50] | Hey there, monsters. | 哈喽怪兽们 |
[35:54] | Yeah! What I’d say?! | 耶 我说啥了 |
[36:00] | We’re arriving at our first destination. | 我们抵达了第一站 |
[36:07] | The under water volcano! | 水下火山 |
[36:11] | Everyone, grab your scuba gear and | 所有人 拿起你的潜水装备 |
[36:13] | get ready to explore the wonders of the sea. | 准备好探索水下奇迹吧 |
[36:18] | Especially you. Count Dracula. | 尤其是你 德古拉伯爵 |
[36:25] | You see that now? She likes you. | 看见没 她喜欢你 |
[36:27] | Oh, no, no, no, no… | 哦不不不 |
[36:31] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no… | 不不不 |
[36:33] | Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes… | 真的真的真的 |
[36:34] | I’m just here to have family fun. Family, family, fun, fun. | 我只是来 |
[37:02] | Oh, yes, right about here… | 大概就在这 |
[37:24] | Right this way, everyone. | 各位 这边请 |
[37:38] | Welcome to one of the true wonders of the under watered kingdom. | 欢迎来到水下王国的奇观之一 |
[37:42] | I give you, Volcano Del Fuego! | 火地岛火山 |
[37:45] | Or as the local sea life call it… | 当地海生物称之为 |
[39:44] | Oh, what a cute family. | 多可爱的一家人啊 |
[39:46] | What? No, it’s not! Dracula, bad! Dracula, bad! | 什么 不对 德古拉不好 不好 |
[41:03] | Frank, we just ate. I can’t believe you’re hungry already. | 弗兰克 刚吃完饭你怎么又饿了 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry. You know what it is… it’s all just… | 抱歉 你知道的 就是 |
[41:09] | All that seafood, just swimming around it. | 看到那么多海鲜到处游走 |
[41:11] | When I say food. | 我一看到食物 |
[41:13] | Oh, man! | 天哪 |
[41:15] | Oh, Dracula, Dracula, Dracula, Dracula, Dracula! | 德古拉 德古拉 德古拉 |
[41:20] | I get so close, it’s almost like he’s teasing me. | 我离得这么近 他就像在戏弄我 |
[41:23] | I just… I can’t stand it anymore! I have to get him! | 我真是受不了了 我必须要得到他 |
[41:38] | Boy, that under water volcano was hot! | 天哪 那个水下火山真是热 |
[41:47] | Oh. Hi, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[41:49] | Buddy, we promised you we’d play… uh… pingpong now? | 哥们 我答应过你会玩乒乓球是吧 |
[41:53] | Um, Dennis, who is this? | 丹尼斯 它是谁 |
[41:55] | Uh… it’s our friend, Bob. Say hi, Bob. | 我朋友鲍勃 说你好 鲍勃 |
[41:58] | Hi, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[42:01] | Okay! Time to go play pingpong. | 好啦 该玩乒乓球了 |
[42:04] | Drac! Drac! Drac! Drac! Drac! Drac! | 德古拉 德古拉 德古拉 |
[42:09] | Hey, boys, where’s the fire? | 兄弟们 哪起火了啊 |
[42:11] | Oh, uh! Well, Griffin here, | 格里芬他 |
[42:12] | he… he has something to tell you. | 他有话跟你说 |
[42:14] | Me? | 我说吗 |
[42:15] | Uh… oh! Yeah, I got this bite on my hand, and since you know… | 哦对 我手被咬了 自从那个时候 |
[42:18] | gee… you’re a biting expert, I thought you could take me… | 你是叮咬专家 我想你能给我 |
[42:20] | Yeah, come on over here! The light is there… | 是啊 快过来 这边灯光亮 |
[42:24] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[42:27] | Okay, what is going on? You guys are acting weirder than normal. | 到底怎么回事 你们比平时更奇怪 |
[42:33] | You are not gonna believe what we heard but… | 你猜我们刚才听到了什么 |
[42:47] | Shh! I told you I don’t want to upset Mavis. | 嘘 我说了不想让梅维斯伤心 |
[42:50] | But, what are you talking about?! | 但你们到底在说啥 |
[42:53] | Okay, well see, Frank on hungry so, no surprise there, but uh… | 好吧 就是弗兰克饿了 |
[42:57] | We swam back the ship, and we found Ericka, raving about you! | 我们游回船上 听见艾瑞卡疯狂地叫你名字 |
[42:59] | She can’t live without you, buddy. It’s serious! | 她离不开你 哥们 正经地 |
[43:08] | So, Drac, this is great. Now, | 德古拉 这样太好了 |
[43:10] | are you gonna make her move on your coffin or what? | 你想不想让她跟你一起同居 |
[43:12] | Ah, yes. Maybe? | 也许吧 |
[43:15] | No, no… it’s been a while, I don’t even know, where to start. | 不不 已经过去好久了 我都不知道怎么做 |
[43:19] | It’s easy, Drac. Make some small talk. | 很简单 德古拉 |
[43:21] | And remember to smile. | 记得要微笑 |
[43:22] | Look into her eyes. Jimmy Cash her. | 看向她的双眼 施展你的魅力 |
[43:24] | Say something funny. Ask her where her parts are from. | 开开玩笑 问问她的部位都是哪的 |
[43:27] | Oh, and say that her wrappings look nice. You like coffins. | 夸夸她的包扎 你喜欢棺材 |
[43:29] | Compliment her. “Your neck looks delicous” | 称赞”她的脖子很美味” |
[43:31] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[43:32] | Okay, Drac. Hit it. | 好了德古拉 去吧 |
[43:35] | Your delicous neck wrappings are in a nice coffin. | 你美味的脖子包扎在一个好棺材里 |
[43:38] | Would you like to see my parts? | 你想看我的部位吗 |
[43:42] | Yes, I’d love to go out with you. | 好呀 我愿意跟你约会 |
[43:44] | What? What?! | 什么 什么 |
[43:47] | Canteena, midnight. Don’t be late. | 午夜餐厅见 别迟到哦 |
[43:59] | Phew! That was a close one. | 真够悬的 |
[44:05] | Wait! Tinkles, come back! | 等等 叮叮 回来 |
[44:07] | Stop it, Tinkles! Stop! | 住手 叮叮 停下来 |
[44:18] | Tinkles, stop! Wait! | 叮叮 停住 等等 |
[44:20] | Move, move, move… | 快走快走 |
[44:34] | Tinkles, stop! | 叮叮 停下来 |
[44:36] | I’ve been found! | 我被发现了 |
[44:37] | You’ll never get me, monster! | 你永远也别想抓到我 怪兽 |
[44:41] | Shh! Tinkles, stop! Shh! Shh! | 嘘 叮叮 住手 嘘 |
[44:57] | Ew… | 呕 |
[45:07] | Everybody, we are pulling | 各位 我们即将 |
[45:09] | up to our next stop. The deserted island. | 抵达下一站 荒岛 |
[45:12] | It’s time to get lost on the beach. | 是时候在沙滩上迷惘了 |
[45:15] | And we hope you, a time in yourselves. | 希望你在这期间 |
[45:19] | Some fun and relaxation. | 放松身心 玩的开心 |
[45:23] | Whoohoo! Beach time! | 沙滩时间 |
[45:24] | Johnny, you go set everything up. | 强尼 你去准备东西 |
[45:26] | And, dad, you go get in line for the snow cones. | 爸 你去排队买冰淇淋 |
[45:28] | You know, actually, I was thinking, | 其实 我在想 |
[45:30] | You and Charlie should spend some time together. | 你和查理应该独处一会 |
[45:32] | What do you call it again? Eh… date night? | 你怎么叫的来着 约会之夜 |
[45:35] | Date night?! | 约会之夜 |
[45:36] | What are you gonna do? | 那你干嘛 |
[45:37] | Well, I thought me and the guys, | 我想和兄弟们 |
[45:39] | would take this oppurtunity to spend some quality time with Dennis. | 借这个机会多陪陪丹尼斯 |
[45:43] | Oh, okay. That’s a great idea. | 哦好吧 好主意 |
[45:45] | Come on, Johnny. Date night. | 走吧强尼 约会之夜 |
[45:47] | Dadadadate night! | 约约约会 |
[46:05] | Okay, here you go! | 好了 去吧 |
[46:11] | Good girl! I got this one. | 好宝贝 这回我来 |
[46:22] | What was that? It sounds like our children. | 什么声音 听起来像咱孩子 |
[46:26] | It is our children! Run! | 真是咱孩子 快跑 |
[46:33] | Frank, would you rub some moonscreen on my back, | 弗兰克 能不能帮我抹点防晒霜 |
[46:35] | before I get burned? | 不然我会晒伤的 |
[46:37] | Wait one second, honey. II… the kids buried me in the sand. | 稍等宝贝 孩子们把我埋土里了 |
[46:47] | Mmm. Thanks, honey. | 谢了宝贝 |
[46:54] | Isn’t this place amazing? | 这里是不是很棒 |
[46:56] | Whoa, the menu is in the bottle! | 哇 菜单居然在瓶子里 |
[46:59] | Genius! Isn’t that awesome, honey? | 真聪明 是不是很棒宝贝 |
[47:03] | What? Oh, Sorry. I was just thinking about my dad. | 什么 哦抱歉 我在想爸爸 |
[47:07] | Don’t you think he’s acting weird lately? | 有没有觉得他最近很奇怪 |
[47:10] | Not really. Besides having a huge crush on the Captain. | 没觉得啊 除了暗恋船长之外 |
[47:13] | What? Oh, yeah. The love boat, | 什么 没错 |
[47:16] | is definitely making another run. | 暗恋绝逼能让人疯狂 |
[47:18] | No way, he’s… he’s my dad. | 不可能 他是我爸 |
[47:22] | I know, right? It’s weird. | 我知道 很奇怪对吧 |
[47:23] | When my parents kiss, I still close my eyes. | 我爸妈亲亲的时候 我还是会闭眼睛 |
[47:28] | I guess, I never thought about him with anyone besides my mom. | 我确实从没想过 他会跟别人在一起 |
[47:33] | You’re cool with it though, right? | 你不介意的 对吗 |
[47:35] | Of course, I want him to be happy. | 当然 我希望他开心 |
[47:38] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[47:41] | Totally… | 绝对的 |
[47:48] | Good evening, my friend. | 晚安 我的朋友 |
[47:51] | Have you, eh… beverage? | 有没有 饮品 |
[47:54] | To quench me of my, bargement. | 快来救命 |
[47:57] | Yes, of course, Mr. Chupacabra. | 当然有 卓柏卡布拉先生 |
[48:03] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[48:21] | You look ravishing. | 你真美 |
[48:23] | Oh, um… thank you. I was just… | 哦谢谢 我只是 |
[48:35] | So, um… does Captain Ericka have a last name? | 所以那个 你姓什么 |
[48:40] | Uh… Uh.. Oh, uh… | 嗯 哦 |
[48:42] | Oh, Guacamolle! | 鳄梨酱 |
[48:44] | Ericka Guacamolle? That’s so… international. | 艾瑞卡鳄梨酱 听起来很 国际化 |
[48:49] | No! Guacamolle for us to share. | 不是啦 我们来吃鳄梨酱 |
[48:52] | Oh, how beautiful is that full moon tonight. | 今晚的满月可真美 |
[48:55] | Look, right behind you. | 看 就在你身后 |
[49:01] | Mmm. The food here is to die for. | 这里的食物好吃死了 |
[49:15] | Holy moly, that was a lot of Guacamolle. | 天啦噜 这鳄梨酱可真多 |
[49:19] | Are you feeling all right? | 你还好吗 |
[49:21] | Totally fine. Why? | 挺好啊 怎么了 |
[49:23] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[49:27] | Ugh, there must have been a garlic in the Guacamolle. | 鳄梨酱里一定放了大蒜 |
[49:31] | Oh no. Isn’t that deadly for you? | 哦不 是不是会致命啊 |
[49:34] | No, no, no… it’s just that I… | 不不不 只是我 |
[49:37] | garlic intolerant! | 大蒜不耐受 |
[49:47] | Was that you? | 你放的吗 |
[49:52] | Oh, yeah! Dolphin surfing! | 哦耶 海豚冲浪 |
[50:05] | Hi, mama. Hi, papa. Hi, guys. | 妈妈爸爸好 你们好 |
[50:08] | Oh, hey there! | 你好 |
[50:10] | Adios! Hey. | 嘿 再见 |
[50:13] | Isn’t my dad in there too? | 我爸是不是也在里面 |
[50:16] | Don’t worry, I’m over here. Blah, blah, blah. | 别担心 我就在这 |
[50:20] | No, Papa Drac’s not here, he’s on his date. | 不 祖父不在这里 他去约会了 |
[50:24] | Date? | 约会 |
[50:28] | Please forgive me. I… I’m just very nervous. | 请原谅 我太紧张了 |
[50:32] | You see… I haven’t had a date since… my wife died. | 我妻子死后 就没约会过 |
[50:42] | How old was your daughter? | 那时你女儿多大 |
[50:44] | She was just an infant. It was hard being a single dad, | 她还是个婴儿 当单身父亲很难 |
[50:47] | but I… I did my best. | 但我尽力了 |
[50:53] | I never knew my mother either… or my father. | 我也从没见过妈妈和爸爸 |
[50:57] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[50:59] | Who raised you? My greatgrandfather. | 谁抚养你长大的 我的曾祖父 |
[51:03] | I basically grew up on this ship. | 我基本是在这艘船上长大的 |
[51:05] | That’s why you’re a captain. | 所以你是船长 |
[51:08] | Yeah, it’s all I’ve ever known. | 是啊 我只知道这些 |
[51:11] | And it’s just… expected. You know, a family thing. | 嗯 很难 解析 家事 你懂的 |
[51:16] | I understand, family is everything. | 我明白 家庭重于一切 |
[51:20] | You have to honor the past. But we make our own future. | 你必须尊重过去 但也要创造自己的未来 |
[51:38] | Dad? Mavis?! | 爸 梅维斯 |
[51:42] | Johnny! | 强尼 |
[51:45] | Captain Ericka and I, were just… | 我和艾瑞卡船长在 |
[51:48] | discussing the hospitality industry, you know. | 讨论酒店产业 |
[51:51] | Drac workscout! You’re working now? | 我的天 你们居然还在讨论工作! |
[51:53] | This is supposed to be a vacation. A family vacation. | 这本该是个假期 家庭旅行 |
[51:57] | II should really go… do captainy things. | 我该去做船长的事了 |
[52:00] | Dad, you said you were gonna spend time with Dennis? | 爸 你说要陪陪丹尼斯的 |
[52:03] | Dennis? Dennis? Dennis! Dennis? | 丹尼斯 丹尼斯 丹尼斯 |
[52:06] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. Where is that kid? | 你说得对 他去哪了 |
[52:09] | Dennisovich? You’re supposed to be with me. | 丹尼索维奇 你应该跟紧我的 |
[52:12] | Come on now, kid. It’s family time. Quit hiding, Dennis! | 快点丹尼斯 现在是家庭时间 别藏了 |
[52:17] | What was that about? | 刚才什么情况 |
[52:18] | You mean your dad’s date? | 你爸的约会吗 |
[52:20] | It wasn’t a date. It was… work stuff. | 那不是约会 只是在谈工作 |
[52:24] | I’m telling you, Johnny, | 我跟你说 强尼 |
[52:25] | there is something about that woman I don’t trust. | 我不太信任那个女人 |
[52:28] | But you want your dad to be happy, right? | 但你希望爸能开心 不是吗 |
[52:31] | Yes. Just… not with her. | 没错 但不是跟她一起 |
[52:36] | Whoo! Heads up, honey, this Guac is loaded with garlic. | 小心哦宝贝 这个鳄梨酱里全是大蒜 |
[52:40] | Garlic? | 大蒜 |
[52:47] | Aww, that’s a cute tune, honey. | 你放屁都这么可爱 宝贝 |
[53:07] | We’ve been up all night! Let’s stay up all day too! | 我们彻夜未眠 咱再 |
[53:10] | Let’s get wild. | 嗨起来 |
[53:24] | Ericka! | 艾瑞卡 |
[53:26] | Ahh! Huh! What? | 怎么了 |
[53:27] | Just where have you been, young lady? | 你去哪了 小姑娘 |
[53:30] | Uh.. doing the work? Wearing that? | 工作啊 穿这身吗 |
[53:34] | You were with him. I know it! | 你跟他在一起 我知道 |
[53:37] | Who? Who? You know who! | 跟谁 谁 你知道是谁 |
[53:41] | You’ve been sneaking around my back, | 你一直在背着我 |
[53:44] | trying to kill Dracula again, haven’t you? | 想去杀了德古拉 对不对 |
[53:47] | So, what if I have? I am a grown woman! | 是又怎样 我是个成年人 |
[53:49] | I have the right to kill whoever I want. | 我想杀谁就杀谁 |
[53:51] | It’s not just about you. You could’ve ruin the legacy. | 事关重大 你会毁了遗产的 |
[53:57] | What if he discovered who you were? | 万一他发现你是谁了怎么办 |
[53:59] | I know, I know, I wasn’t thinking. | 我知道 我脑子没转弯 |
[54:01] | There’s just… there’s just something about him, | 但他身上 就有一种魔力 |
[54:03] | That just drives me crazy! | 让我疯狂 |
[54:05] | I just… I see him and I want to… | 我看见他就想要 |
[54:07] | Punch him. Uh, I guess. | 揍他 应该吧 |
[54:11] | I can’t wait to get this over with. | 我已经等不及了 |
[54:13] | Don’t worry. It won’t be long now. | 别担心 用不了多久了 |
[54:15] | Once you recovered the instrument of destruction, | 只要你拿到毁灭乐曲 |
[54:19] | no one can stop us. | 我们就所向披靡 |
[54:20] | Not even Dracula! | 德古拉都不是对手 |
[54:24] | Excuse me! Spy! | 打扰了 间谍 |
[54:30] | Now, quickly, before someone comes! | 快动手 趁没人发现 |
[54:53] | Everyone assemble on the floor with deck. | 各位请到甲板上集合 |
[54:56] | We are arriving at our final destination. | 我们即将抵达终点 |
[55:00] | From the depths of creation, | 世界的最深渊 |
[55:02] | the mighty city has risen once again. | 伟大的城市再次崛起 |
[55:06] | Home to the greatest monster civilization the world has ever known. | 有史以来最伟大的怪兽文明之地 |
[55:11] | Far surpassing Athens and Rome, | 远超雅典与罗马的 |
[55:14] | and arts culture and sophistication. | 艺术文明及哲学思想 |
[55:15] | I give you the legendary lost city of… Atlantis. | 请看传奇的失落之城亚特兰蒂斯 |
[56:36] | Welcome to Atlantis! | 欢迎来到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[56:58] | Ooh, I am so excited. Oh, Kentucky! | 我好兴奋啊 |
[57:02] | Going in red. | 红数赢了 |
[57:11] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 你想得美 |
[57:12] | Last time you gambled, you lost an arm and a leg. | 上次你就输了个胳膊和腿 |
[57:17] | Don’t raise your voice… | 别生气 |
[57:21] | So, no gamble! | 不准赌博 |
[57:23] | Frank! Yes, you got it. No gambling! | 好的 没问题 不赌博 |
[57:32] | Tinkles, stop, wait! | 叮叮 停下 |
[57:34] | Stop it, Tinkles! Wait! | 停下来 叮叮 等等 |
[57:39] | Have you guys seen Mavis? I have to find her! | 看到梅维斯了吗 我必须要找到她 |
[57:42] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[57:43] | I’m going to tell her about Ericka! | 我要把艾瑞卡的事告诉她 |
[57:45] | I can’t lie to my own daughter anymore. | 我不能再骗自己的女儿了 |
[57:48] | She is the most important person in the world to me. | 她是这世界上最重要的人 |
[57:50] | I have to tell her the truth. | 我必须告诉她真相 |
[57:55] | Right after I talk to Ericka. | 等我先跟艾瑞卡谈完 |
[57:59] | Hey! | 喂 |
[58:02] | All right, I’m all… Frank? | 好了 我全 弗兰克 |
[58:04] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[58:06] | I got this. I’m all in. | 没问题 我全押 |
[58:12] | Johnny, have you seen my dad? Maybe he’s with Bob. | 强尼 看见我爸了吗 没准他跟鲍勃在一起 |
[58:15] | Why would he be with Bob? Bob’s a great guy. | 他为什么会跟鲍勃在一起 鲍勃挺不错啊 |
[58:18] | Oh, there he is. Who, Bob? | 哦 他在那 谁 鲍勃吗 |
[58:24] | 小心 施工中 | |
[58:38] | There he is. Hi, Bob! | 你在这啊 鲍勃 |
[1:01:20] | There it is! | 就是这个 |
[1:01:39] | You saved my life. Of course. Why wouldn’t I? | 你救了我 当然 为什么不救 |
[1:01:42] | I just… I can’t believe you would do that for a human. | 我只是 不敢相信你会救人类 |
[1:01:46] | Humans? Monsters? What’s the difference? | 人类 怪兽 有什么区别呢 |
[1:01:49] | Yeah, right… right. | 没错 没错 |
[1:01:52] | Wait, what, uh… what are you doing here? | 等等 你在这干什么 |
[1:01:54] | Oh, I, well, you know, Vampires can predict the future, so… | 我就是 吸血鬼能预测未来 所以 |
[1:01:59] | I know you would need my help. | 我知道你需要我帮忙 |
[1:02:01] | Huh? Never heard that before. | 是吗 从没听说过 |
[1:02:03] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s a well known fact. | 真的真的 大家都知道 |
[1:02:06] | Well, eh… What are you doing here? | 那 你在这干什么 |
[1:02:08] | Oh, yeah, uh… I’m here to get that. | 哦 我来这取它 |
[1:02:11] | Yeah, it’s a family heirloom. | 它是我的传家宝 |
[1:02:14] | Yeah, it was lost at… at sea, | 丢在海里了 |
[1:02:16] | and um, my greatgrandfather has lost, once… | 我曾祖父弄丢了 |
[1:02:20] | Uh, totally obsessed with. Gotta get it back. So, anyhoo… | 完全着了迷 得拿回来 所以 |
[1:02:23] | Thanks for saving my life. But um, I can take it from here. | 谢谢救了我 但剩下的我能行 |
[1:02:32] | Gotta be a little more careful. | 得更小心点 |
[1:02:33] | How many times can you save my life, right? | 不然你能救我几次呢 是吧 |
[1:02:35] | I don’t know. Every time? | 不知道 每一次吧 |
[1:02:38] | Really? Well, then… | 真的吗 那么 |
[1:03:15] | Wow! | 哇 |
[1:03:35] | Oh! That was incredible. | 刚才太棒了 |
[1:03:48] | Oh, uh, don’t you want to get your family heirloom thingy? | 不去拿你的传家宝了吗 |
[1:03:53] | Oh, right. | 哦对 |
[1:04:01] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[1:04:33] | Oh, let me get that for you. | 哦 我来帮你拿掉 |
[1:04:38] | Dad! Mavis? | 爸 梅维斯 |
[1:04:42] | What are you doing to my father? | 你在对我爸干什么 |
[1:04:46] | Mavis, stop! Put her down. | 梅维斯住手 放她下来 |
[1:04:48] | No, she’s trying to hurt you. Why can’t you see that? | 不 她想伤你 你看不出来吗 |
[1:04:52] | Because I… because… because I zinged… | 因为我 因为我恋爱了 |
[1:04:58] | What? I zinged… with Ericka! | 什么 我爱上了艾瑞卡 |
[1:05:03] | No, that can’t be true. | 不 这不可能 |
[1:05:05] | You only zing once. That’s what I thought too. | 真爱只有一次 我也这么以为的 |
[1:05:10] | Zing? What’s a zing? | 真爱 什么真爱 |
[1:05:12] | Oh, well, it’s a thing… for monsters. | 哦 算是怪兽的 |
[1:05:15] | It’s kind of like our love at first sight. | 有点像是一见钟情 |
[1:05:18] | What? No. No, no, no. You don’t even know me. | 什么 不不不 你都不了解我 |
[1:05:22] | Well, not yet, but we’ll just… | 是还没有 但我们会 |
[1:05:24] | No, no, you don’t understand… | 不 你不明白 |
[1:05:26] | I can’t be with you, I could… never be with someone like you. | 我不能与你一起 永远都不能与你这样的人一起 |
[1:05:31] | I could never be with… a monster. | 永远都不能与怪兽一起 |
[1:05:44] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 爸 我很遗憾 |
[1:05:47] | I… It doesn’t matter. | 我 没关系 |
[1:05:51] | You heard what she said. | 你听到她说的了 |
[1:06:01] | But a zing never lies. | 但真爱是不会说谎的 |
[1:06:17] | Ah, you got it! | 你拿到了 |
[1:06:20] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[1:06:25] | Now that we have the instrument of destruction. | 现在我们有了毁灭乐谱 |
[1:06:29] | Our family legacy will be fulfilled. | 家族的遗产得以传承了 |
[1:06:31] | But first, we’ll draw them in with a dance party. | 但首先 得引他们去参加舞会 |
[1:06:36] | I love to dance. | 我喜欢跳舞 |
[1:06:52] | Frank, could you zip that up? We’re gonna be late. | 弗兰克 能帮我拉上吗 我们要迟到了 |
[1:06:56] | Where did you get those? | 你从哪整来的 |
[1:06:58] | Uh, see I guess I… Eh… I lost my hands… | 我 我把手输没了 |
[1:07:01] | Gambling, but… No big deal. | 赌输的 但没关系 |
[1:07:04] | Look, I’ve got these. For the sake of new… | 看 我有这个啊 还很新 |
[1:07:05] | Look at this. Clap, clap, click, click. | 看呀 喀哒 喀哒 |
[1:07:08] | II kinda like ’em. I like ’em. | 我挺喜欢的 真的 |
[1:07:44] | Ah! I guess the party’s this way. | 看来派对在这边 |
[1:08:02] | Let’s get them party started right! | 让我们开始狂欢吧 |
[1:08:09] | Huh? | 哈 |
[1:08:10] | I thought they said the party was this way. | 不是说派对在这边吗 |
[1:08:40] | DJ in a clam shell? | DJ在蛤蜊壳里 |
[1:08:42] | I’m so jealous. | 羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[1:09:31] | I can’t believe my dad | 不敢相信我爸 |
[1:09:32] | zinged with someone who’s trying to kill him. | 爱上了一个想杀他的人 |
[1:09:35] | Yep, zing makes you do crazy things. | 是啊 真爱让人痴狂 |
[1:09:38] | Really, Johnny? | 搞笑呢 强尼 |
[1:09:39] | What’s most important to understand… | 最需要领悟的就是 |
[1:09:41] | is that love is an infinite | 爱情之谜 |
[1:09:44] | enigma that is beyond our understanding. | 难以破解 |
[1:09:47] | You and I have were two halves. A world apart. | 你我二人 世界之隔 |
[1:09:50] | But then, we followed the strand of destiny, | 但随之我们沿着命运之链 |
[1:09:54] | and were brought together and now has made one whole. | 找到彼此 合二为一 |
[1:09:58] | But what if she and he… | 但如果他和她 |
[1:10:00] | You must release all the negativity, and look within. | 你须释放消极之气 探索内心 |
[1:10:03] | For bond is unbreakable. | 纽带之结 牢不可破 |
[1:10:08] | You’re right, honey. Wow… thanks. | 你说得对宝贝 哇谢了 |
[1:10:11] | Whoa, you sounded pretty smart, dad. | 哇 你听起来超聪明的 爸 |
[1:10:14] | Oh, that? | 是吗 |
[1:10:15] | That was just the velocity of secret zing | 那只是我 |
[1:10:19] | Kungfu Shaolin Monk Master. | 功夫少林僧大师 |
[1:10:20] | Anyways, let’s get back to dancing. | 总之 咱接着跳舞吧 |
[1:10:22] | Cool. | 好呀 |
[1:10:27] | Dad? You have to talk to Ericka. What? | 爸 你必须跟艾瑞卡谈谈 什么 |
[1:10:30] | I know. I know what I said before, but… | 我知道我说了什么 但 |
[1:10:33] | maybe I over reacted a teensy bit. | 也许我反应有一点点过了 |
[1:10:35] | It’s just the thought of losing you. | 只是一想到要失去你 |
[1:10:37] | What? What are you talking about? Losing me? | 什么 你说什么呢 失去我吗 |
[1:10:41] | Well, obviously after you get married, | 很明显 你结婚之后 |
[1:10:43] | you’re gonna live on the ship, and travel around the world. | 肯定会住在船上 环游世界 |
[1:10:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… Slow down, Mavis. | 停停停 放松 梅维斯 |
[1:10:47] | There are two things I can promise you. | 我向你保证两件事 |
[1:10:50] | One, nothing can ever take me from you and all my family. | 第一 谁也不能让我离开你和大家 |
[1:10:55] | Two, I will never live on a boat. | 第二 我是不会住在船上的 |
[1:11:01] | You’re my cute little tarantula! How can I ever leave you? | 你是我的宝贝小狼蛛 我怎能离开你呢 |
[1:11:06] | Dad, seriously? Go talk to her. | 爸 正经的 去找她 |
[1:11:08] | I can’t. You heard what she said. | 我不能 你听见她的话了 |
[1:11:10] | She could never be with someone like me. | 她永远都不能与我这样的人在一起 |
[1:11:13] | No, dad. You’re just a half | 不 爸 你只是一半 |
[1:11:14] | and you have to follow your destiny to find it. Infinite whole. | 而你必须要遵从命运找到 无限整体 |
[1:11:19] | You sound like Johnny. | 听起来像强尼说的 |
[1:11:21] | Point is, you can’t deny a zing. | 重点是你不能否认真爱 |
[1:11:23] | Monster? Human? Unicorn? It doesn’t matter. | 怪兽 人类还是独角兽 都不重要 |
[1:11:28] | So, go to her. Now! | 去找她 快 |
[1:11:32] | Okay. I’m on it. | 好吧 这就去 |
[1:11:35] | Hey man, you’re not allowed up here. | 哥们 你不能上来 |
[1:11:38] | The DJ booth is a sacred space… | DJ台可是很神圣的 |
[1:11:46] | No, no, no, Tinkles! Quiet, quiet! | 不要 叮叮 安静 |
[1:11:48] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[1:11:49] | Heh! I know you recognize me. Your greatest rival. | 我就知道你记得我 你的死敌 |
[1:11:55] | Hmm? Oh, right! You’re on that holiday inbound by the airport. | 哦对 你是机场旅游入境的那个人 |
[1:12:00] | No! It is I! Abraham Van Helsing. | 不 是我 亚伯拉罕・范・海辛 |
[1:12:04] | Van Helsing? After all this years. | 范・海辛 这么多年过去了 |
[1:12:08] | You look… awful. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[1:12:10] | Well, who always redicrocent self. | 我的天啊 你们还在办公? |
[1:12:14] | Well, this will serve you out! And all monsters! | 额 这个对你有帮助 干翻所有怪物 |
[1:12:18] | Eh… Huh? That’s just Ericka’s family heirloom thingy. | 啥 那不是艾瑞卡的传家宝吗 |
[1:12:23] | Good, Malericka. | 做得好 |
[1:12:25] | Ericka? | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:12:26] | You fool, not only is she the ships captain, | 你个蠢货 她不仅是这艘船的船长 |
[1:12:30] | but she also happens to be… | 但她也是 |
[1:12:35] | Wait, you tell him. | 不 你告诉他 |
[1:12:39] | I’m his greatgranddaughter. | 我是他的曾孙女 |
[1:12:43] | I’m Ericka Van Helsing. | 我是艾瑞卡・范・海辛 |
[1:12:46] | I knew there was something wrong with her. | 我就知道她有问题 |
[1:12:49] | But… I… | 但 我 |
[1:12:51] | …see what happened… I… | 发生了什么 我 |
[1:12:53] | Well, now that we’re all caught up. Let’s get back to the dying. | 现在都知根知底了 回到死亡的话题吧 |
[1:12:57] | Behold, the key to the demise of all monsters. | 请看 灭绝怪兽的秘诀 |
[1:13:14] | Uh… let’s see, right and then… | 让我看看 这和那 |
[1:13:22] | Listen to the melody of your destruction. | 聆听毁灭你们的旋律吧 |
[1:13:29] | Ooh, I didn’t know it’d be that good. | 哦 没想到这么好听 |
[1:13:57] | Hey, look! It’s the Kraken… | 快看 是北海巨妖 |
[1:14:14] | Everybody out, now! | 大家快逃 |
[1:14:28] | We’re trapped! Everybody get back! | 我们被困住了 大家往回撤 |
[1:15:14] | This has to stop now! | 必须及时阻止 |
[1:15:17] | Drac, no! | 德古拉 不 |
[1:15:32] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:15:35] | Mavis! | 梅维斯 |
[1:15:36] | Time for the immortal Dracula to die. | 德古拉的死期到了 |
[1:15:50] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:15:58] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:00] | Ericka! | 艾瑞卡 |
[1:16:06] | Bob! Help! | 鲍勃 快帮忙 |
[1:16:11] | Tinkles?! Dennis? | 叮叮 丹尼斯 |
[1:16:13] | Um, no. Bob is Tinkles? How did he get here? | 哦不 鲍勃居然是叮叮 它怎么来的呀 |
[1:16:17] | But thank goodness he did. ‘Cause look! | 但幸亏它来了 快看 |
[1:17:00] | You can’t do this, you’re wrong about monsters! | 你不能这么做 你冤枉他们了 |
[1:17:05] | Dracula, he saved my life. | 德古拉救过我 |
[1:17:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:17:09] | I’m so sorry, Drac. I was trying to kill you this whole time. | 对不起德古拉 我一直想要杀了你 |
[1:17:13] | But then I realize how wrong I was. | 但我意识到自己有多错误 |
[1:17:16] | How wrong all of this is. | 这一切有多错误 |
[1:17:19] | And then I… | 然后我 |
[1:17:21] | I zinged. | 我恋爱了 |
[1:17:23] | Zinged? What’s a zing? | 恋爱 什么鬼 |
[1:17:25] | It’s a monster thing. You wouldn’t understand. | 是怪兽的爱 你不会懂的 |
[1:17:28] | It’s like true love. | 就像是真爱 |
[1:17:31] | Love? | 爱 |
[1:17:36] | Well, I guess the legacy ends with me. | 好吧 看来遗产在我这里终结 |
[1:17:38] | That’s an awkward ending. | 真是个尴尬的结局 |
[1:17:40] | Nope! It’s time to start a new legacy. | 不 是时候开启新的遗产了 |
[1:17:45] | A monsterhuman legacy. | 怪兽人类共同的遗产 |
[1:17:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:53] | Drac! | 德古拉 |
[1:17:56] | Van Helsing’s beat are controlling the giant octopus thingy. | 范・海辛的音乐正控制那个大章鱼 |
[1:18:00] | If there’s one thing I hate, it’s an evil DJ. | 这世上我最讨厌的就是邪恶的DJ |
[1:18:04] | Bringing… | 开始 |
[1:18:05] | Positive energy. | 正能量 |
[1:18:14] | Get ready for a DJ battle! | 准备好DJ大战吧 |
[1:18:17] | You just carry all that stuff around with you? | 你随身带着这些玩意儿吗 |
[1:18:20] | Once a bar mitzvah DJ, always a bar mitzvah DJ. | 一日为DJ 终日为DJ |
[1:18:23] | We’re gonna use good music, to defeat his evil music. | 我们用好的音乐 打败邪恶的音乐 |
[1:18:27] | What? Trust me, I know the tunes, | 什么 相信我 我懂音调 |
[1:18:30] | but you’ve got the power. | 但力量在你手上 |
[1:18:32] | Alright. Okay. Opening song is me off the shezack! | 好的 好了 开场曲是 |
[1:18:36] | Ooh, got it! Play this. | 哦好了 放这个 |
[1:18:59] | What is that noise? | 这噪音哪来的 |
[1:19:08] | Whoa, I like this one. This feels good. | 我喜欢这首歌 感觉不错 |
[1:19:12] | You fool! | 你个蠢货 |
[1:19:39] | Oh! His music is too powerful. | 他的音乐太强大了 |
[1:19:43] | We’re gonna need something even more positive. | 我们需要更积极一点的音乐 |
[1:19:44] | Now, Drac! | 就现在 德古拉 |
[1:19:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:20:00] | It has a nice message. | 传达的信息是好的 |
[1:20:13] | I’ve had enough with this nonsense! | 我真是受够了 |
[1:20:37] | Johnny, we need the most brain | 强尼 我们需要 |
[1:20:39] | dominating tone happening in this song thingy,in the history of all the universe! | 一种在整个宇宙的历史上最具统治力的音调来打败它 |
[1:20:47] | Come on, come on, come on… Where is it, where is it… | 快点快点 在哪里在哪里 |
[1:20:51] | Hurry up! I do not know! | 快点 我不知道 |
[1:20:54] | There’s too many choices! | 选择太多了 |
[1:20:59] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[1:21:00] | This… is… it! | 就这个 |
[1:21:16] | What the? | 搞什么 |
[1:21:32] | Boy, that stinks. | 天哪 真够臭的 |
[1:21:40] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[1:21:49] | Hey, Johnny’s corny music is defeating the evil music. | 强尼过时的音乐正在打败邪恶音乐 |
[1:21:54] | I kinda like it. | 我还挺喜欢 |
[1:22:18] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:42] | I’m a slave to this rhythm! | 这音乐太魔性了 |
[1:22:51] | No! | 不要 |
[1:22:55] | Drac, what are you doing? | 德古拉 你在干什么 |
[1:22:57] | Gotta be greater than the haters. | 一定要比它们强大 |
[1:23:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:23:15] | Why after everything would you save my life? | 为什么经历过这一切 你还会救我 |
[1:23:21] | Because basically, we are all the same. | 因为本质上 我们都一样 |
[1:23:24] | Claws or hands, two eyes or three eyes. | 爪子还是双手 两只眼还是三只眼 |
[1:23:28] | Green skin. No skin. | 绿皮肤 还是没皮肤 |
[1:23:30] | Prickly. Brainy. | 智慧超凡 |
[1:23:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:23:47] | You are amazing. | 你真棒 |
[1:24:00] | Look at me, Dennis. | 看着我 丹尼斯 |
[1:24:02] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:24:04] | Come on, you can’t deny it. | 拜托 你 |
[1:24:07] | No, I’m too young to zing. | 不 我还太小不能恋爱 |
[1:24:14] | I feel kind of silly now. | 我感觉好愚蠢 |
[1:24:16] | For decades, I have hunted your kind…or executed you. | 这些年来 我一直在追捕处决你们 |
[1:24:24] | The only thing I can do to make it up to you is… | 我唯一能补偿你们的就是 |
[1:24:29] | Give you… eh… a 30% refund. | 给你们退30%的钱 |
[1:24:34] | Oh, hell no! That’s preposterous! | 不可能 太可笑了 |
[1:24:37] | Oh, alright. | 好吧 |
[1:24:39] | Full refund. | 全额退款 |
[1:25:11] | Wayne, Wanda. What happened to you guys? | 韦恩 婉达 你们俩怎么了 |
[1:25:14] | Yeah. We like, hardly saw you on the cruise. | 对啊 都没怎么见过你俩 |
[1:25:16] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:25:17] | We got tranquilized and spent most of the trip locked in a closet. | 我们被打了镇定剂 大部分时间被锁在了衣柜里 |
[1:25:21] | We’re gonna book it again for the holidays. | 我们打算放假再去一次 |
[1:25:29] | Hi! Checking in? Yes. Thank you. | 你好 办理入住吗 没错 谢谢 |
[1:25:32] | Great, I have a room all ready for you. | 好的 房间已经准备好了 |
[1:25:37] | Hey, buddy, would you mind… | 哥们 你介不介意 |
[1:25:39] | Sure, thing pal. | 没问题兄弟 |
[1:25:56] | Okay. Okay, what’s going on, Sneakypants? | 好了好了 到底怎么了 |
[1:26:00] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:26:02] | It’s just, I wanted to make sure nobody would bother us. | 只是 我不想让任何人打扰我们 |
[1:26:06] | Oh, why? | 为什么 |
[1:26:08] | Are you going to suck up my blood, Blah, blah, blah? | 你是要吸我的血吗 |
[1:26:13] | No. | 不是啦 |
[1:26:14] | I was going to ask you if… | 我是想问你 |
[1:26:18] | you would marry me? | 愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:26:24] | Well, what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[1:26:26] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:26:31] | I… I… | 我 我 |
[1:26:37] | Huh?… | 啥 |
[1:26:42] | I mean… I would… | 我是说 我 |
[1:26:48] | What’s she saying? | 她说什么 |
[1:26:51] | Uh… I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[1:26:56] | Yes! | 我愿意 |