英文名称:Hotel Rwanda
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | The latest ceasefire came too late to save these villages… | 由于停火过晚 没能挽救这些村庄… |
[00:22] | Today President Clinton voiced, | 今天克林顿总统表示 |
[00:25] | concerns at the deteriorating situation in Sarajevo… | 将密切关注萨拉热窝日益恶化的局势… |
[00:33] | When people ask me, good listeners, why do I hate all the Tutsi, | 尊敬的听众朋友们 当人们问我 为什么我讨厌所有的图西族人 |
[00:37] | I say, “Read our history. “ | 我说 “去看看我们的历史吧” |
[00:40] | The Tutsi were collaborators for the Belgian colonists. | 图西族曾通敌比利时殖民者 |
[00:43] | They stole our Hutu land, they whipped us. | 他们强占我们胡图族的土地 用鞭子抽我们 |
[00:46] | Now they have come back, these Tutsi rebels. | 现在这些图西族反叛分子 他们回来了 |
[00:49] | They are cockroaches. They are murderers. | 他们如同蟑螂 他们是杀人犯 |
[00:53] | Rwanda is our Hutu land. We are the majority. | 卢旺达是我们胡图族的领地 我们才是主人 |
[00:57] | They are a minority of traitors and invaders. | 他们则是少数叛国者和侵略者 |
[01:01] | We will squash the infestation. We will wipe out the RPF rebels. | 我们要粉碎他们的横行 消灭RPF反叛分子 |
[01:07] | This is RTLM, Hutu Power Radio. | 你收听的是 RTLM电台 |
[01:10] | Stay alert. Watch your neighbors. | 保持警惕 防范邻居 |
[01:33] | -Mr. Rusesabagina, thank you. -Good to see you, sir. | -卢斯赛伯吉纳先生 谢谢 -见到你很高兴 先生 |
[01:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:50] | These are for you, sir. They’re fresh from Havana. | 这些是给你的 先生 刚从哈瓦那带来的 |
[01:52] | Wonderful. Next time you are there, tell Fidel that I said hello. | 太棒了 下次你去那儿 带我向菲德尔问好 |
[01:56] | Good to see you gentlemen. | 很高兴见到你们先生们 |
[02:22] | That is a fine cigar, sir. | 那是支上等的雪茄 先生 |
[02:25] | This is a Cohiba cigar. | 这是”Cohiba”牌的雪茄 |
[02:27] | -Each one is worth 10,000 francs. -10,000 francs? | -每一支值10000法郎 -10000法郎? |
[02:31] | Yes, yes. But it is worth more to me than 10,000 francs. | 是的 不错 但对我来说 比10000法郎还值钱 |
[02:34] | What do you mean, sir? | 怎么讲 先生? |
[02:39] | If I give a businessman 10,000 francs, what does that matter to him? | 要是给一个商人10000法郎 这对他来说意味着什么? |
[02:43] | He is rich. But, if I give him a Cohiba cigar | 他不缺钱的 但是 如果我给他一支Cohiba牌的雪茄 |
[02:47] | straight from Havana, Cuba… Hey, that is style, Dube. | 直接从古巴首都哈瓦那带回来的… 嘿 这就体面了 杜比 |
[02:52] | Style. | 是蛮体面 |
[03:03] | Cohiba… a fantastic cigar. | Cohiba… 不可思议的雪茄 |
[03:07] | The best, eh? | 是最好的 对吧? |
[03:09] | So, you’re going to join us at the rally today? | 那今天的集会 你会来参加吧? |
[03:14] | I will try my best, George, | 我会尽力而为 乔治 |
[03:15] | but these days I have no time for rallies and politics. | 这些日子我没时间参加集会和政治活动 |
[03:19] | Politics is power, Paul. Hutu power. | 政治就是权势 保罗 胡图族的权势 |
[03:22] | And money. | 以及财富 |
[03:28] | It’s time for you to join your people. | 现在是你加入的时候了 |
[03:32] | Thank you, George. | 谢谢 乔治 |
[03:34] | But time is also money. | 但是时间也是金钱 |
[03:37] | I need six extra cases of beer today, | 今天我要在常规订单的基础上 |
[03:40] | along with the regular order. | 再加六箱啤酒 |
[03:45] | -Business is good at the hotel. -It is very good. | -饭店生意很好嘛 -非常好 |
[03:49] | I’m always glad to see you, Paul. | 见到你总是很高兴 保罗 |
[03:58] | Put that back! Put that back! That’s not beer! | 放回去! 放回去! 那不是啤酒! |
[04:06] | -You, clean this up. -Yes, sir. Come on. | -你 来收拾一下 -好的 先生 来 |
[04:08] | Paul, don’t worry about the Carlsberg. | 保罗 嘉士伯牌的没了 但别担心 |
[04:11] | I’ll give you Heineken, and I won’t charge you extra. | 我会给你喜力牌的 我不向你额外收费 |
[04:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:19] | A bargain buy from China… ten cents each. | 从中国买的便宜货… 每把十分钱 |
[04:24] | You know, I’ll get at least fifty. | 知道吗 我至少能卖五十分 |
[04:27] | At least. | 至少 |
[04:36] | George Rutaganda is a bad man. | 乔治•卢塔甘达是个坏人 |
[04:39] | I’ve heard him on the radio telling the Hutus to kill all the Tutsis. | 我在广播上听到 他叫胡图族屠杀所有图西族人 |
[04:43] | Rutaganda and his people, they are fools, Dube. | 卢塔甘达那帮人 都是白痴 杜比 |
[04:46] | Their time is soon over. | 他们的好景到头了 |
[04:48] | Anyway, this is business. | 不管怎样 这是谈生意 |
[04:56] | -Oh, no. It’s the Interhamwe. -Do as they say. Pull over. | -噢 不 是部族民兵 -按他们说的做 靠边 |
[05:20] | No, no, sit up, Dube. Sit up. | 别 别 坐直 杜比 坐直 |
[05:22] | Smile, Dube. Don’t attract attention to yourself. | 带点笑容 杜比 别引人注目 |
[05:24] | Some of these men are my neighbors. They know that I’m Tutsi. | 这些人有的是我邻居 他们知道我是图西族人 |
[05:28] | Just smile as if they are friends, Dube. | 稍微笑笑 就好像大家都是朋友 杜比 |
[05:35] | -I know this man! -Are you a Tutsi? | -我认识这个人! -你是图西族人? |
[05:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[05:40] | No, no. Hutu power. Hutu power, Hutu power! | 不 不 胡图族势力 胡图族势力 胡图族势力! |
[05:45] | Okay. Yes! | 好 是的! |
[05:51] | Get out of here. | 离开这儿 |
[06:00] | There’s water coming from the box. | 箱子里有水渗出 |
[06:02] | Park here. We’ll go in the front. | 停在这儿 我们从前面走 |
[06:08] | Gregoire, please help with this water. | 格莱戈瓦 请帮忙把水拖一下 |
[06:11] | Gregoire! | 格莱戈瓦! |
[06:13] | Deal with this right away. | 马上来拖 |
[06:15] | -We were hoping to go see the gorilla. -You must contact our safari desk. | -我们希望看到歹徒 -你应该和我们旅行队联系一下 |
[06:19] | Dube, this is the lobby. | 杜比 这儿是大厅 |
[06:22] | -What’s going on? -I am sorry, sir. It is an emergency. | -怎么回事? -抱歉 先生 紧急情况 |
[06:28] | Oh, shit! Oh, sorry, sir. | 噢 见鬼! 噢 抱歉 先生 |
[06:34] | Ten alive, twelve are dead. | 十只活的 十二只死的 |
[06:38] | All right. | 不要紧 |
[06:41] | But save the shells. | 把壳留着 |
[06:43] | Fill them with… | 用东西… |
[06:45] | …a stuffing. The good meat and something local. | …填满 用精肉和当地的一些食物 |
[06:48] | -Cassava? -And… the fish. | -木薯行吗? -还有…鱼肉 |
[06:52] | -And tipali. -Yes. | -还有面包皮 -是的 |
[06:54] | We’ll call it “fresh lobster in a cassava and tipali crust. “ | 就叫作”木薯面包鲜龙虾” |
[06:58] | Dube. | 杜比 |
[06:59] | Style, sir. | 够体面 先生 |
[07:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[07:05] | The problem is, General Bizimungu, I have information | 比齐蒙戈将军 问题在于 我得知 |
[07:09] | that the Interhamwe militia will not heed the peace agreement. | 部族民兵不会接受和平协定 |
[07:14] | Colonel, the U.N. Need not worry about the Interhamwe. | 上校 联合国 不必担心部族的问题 |
[07:18] | We will control them. | 我们能有效控制他们 |
[07:19] | -General. -Paul. | -将军 -保罗 |
[07:22] | This scotch is exceptional. | 这瓶苏格兰威士忌不同寻常 |
[07:24] | It is our most popular single malt. I knew you’d like it. | 这是我们最受欢迎的单一麦芽威士忌 我知道你会喜欢的 |
[07:28] | Colonel Oliver, it is a pleasure to see you, sir. | 奥利弗上校 很荣幸见到您 先生 |
[07:30] | Good to see you, Paul. | 见到你很高兴 保罗 |
[07:32] | General, let me recommend the lobster for lunch today. | 将军 我来介绍一下今天的龙虾 |
[07:35] | It is spectacular… straight off the plane. | 是精心准备的… 空运来的 |
[07:37] | Fresh lobster in Kigali. You do us proud, Paul. | 基加利鲜龙虾 你让我们感到自豪 保罗 |
[07:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:41] | I left a little something for you at the coat check. | 在存衣处 我也给你留了点 |
[07:45] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 抱歉 先生们 |
[07:49] | I need flour. Give me two bags of flour. | 还需要面粉 给我两袋面粉 |
[07:53] | Okay, the plates are ready. Here they come. | 好了 开饭了 来啦 |
[07:57] | Good afternoon, ladies. | 下午好 女士们 |
[07:59] | Elizabeth, please put these in the general’s briefcase. | 伊丽莎白 拜托把这个放到将军的衣箱里 |
[08:02] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[08:05] | This is RTLM, Hutu Power Radio. | 这是 RTLM电台 |
[08:07] | I have a message for our president. | 我要带给总统先生一个消息 |
[08:10] | Beware. Do not trust the Tutsi rebels. | 警惕 别相信图西族反叛分子 |
[08:14] | Do not shake the hand that will stab you. | 别和他们握手 他们会杀了你 |
[08:16] | They will treat you… | 他们对待你会像… |
[08:18] | …reporting from Kigali, Rwanda, | …来自卢旺达首都基加利的报道 |
[08:20] | where tensions are high | 随着签署联合国和平条约最后期限的逼近 |
[08:21] | as the deadline for the U.N.-brokered peace agreement approaches. | 基加利笼罩在一片高度紧张的气氛下 |
[08:29] | Hello, Mr. Paul. | 你好啊 保罗先生 |
[08:44] | Hello, Jeremiah. | 你好 耶利米 |
[08:46] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[08:53] | -Good to see you, Paul. -Odette. | -很高兴见到你 保罗 -奥德特 |
[08:56] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[09:00] | So your brother and the girls are here. | 你弟弟和女孩们都在这儿 |
[09:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:04] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[09:06] | Oh, Carine! | 噢 卡琳! |
[09:08] | Okay, Anais, let me see. Your turn. | 好 爱耐丝 我看看 轮到你了 |
[09:10] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[09:14] | Who is the winner? Oh, it doesn’t matter. | 谁赢了? 噢 这不重要 |
[09:17] | I have chocolates. Who wants chocolates? | 我带了巧克力 谁要巧克力? |
[09:18] | Hey, Papa, watch this. | 嗨 爸爸 看这个 |
[09:23] | Oh, my goodness. Well, here, chocolates, chocolates. Who wants? | 噢 天哪 呃 这儿 巧克力 巧克力 谁想要? |
[09:27] | Say thank you to your Uncle Paul. | 给保罗叔叔说谢谢 |
[09:29] | -Please, not before dinner. -Not before dinner, Mama says. | -拜托 别在饭前吃 -别在饭前吃哦 你妈妈说了 |
[09:32] | -Thank you. -Okay, okay. | -谢谢 -好的 好的 |
[09:34] | Let’s go in. | 我们进去 |
[09:42] | Things are very slow at the shop. How are things at the hotel? | 商店的生意不景气 饭店情况怎么样? |
[09:45] | Very busy. Many people visiting the gorillas. | 很忙 很多人来看暴徒 |
[09:48] | A lot of foreign press arriving for the peace acc… | 很多外国记者为和平协定而来… |
[09:51] | -What? -There are soldiers. | -怎么了? -有士兵 |
[09:54] | -Where? -On the street. | -哪儿? -就在路上 |
[10:00] | I’ll go see what’s happening. It’s all right. | 我去看看怎么回事 没事儿 |
[10:06] | -We know you are Tutsi. -Please, sir, this is my husband. | -我们知道你是图西族的 -求求你了 先生 他是我丈夫 |
[10:10] | -He’s just a gardener. -He’s been spying for the rebels. | -他只是个园丁 -他替反叛分子当间谍 |
[10:13] | -No, we do not know any rebels. -You will come with us! | -不 我们不认识反叛分子 -你跟我们走! |
[10:15] | No, we are telling the truth. We do not know any… | 不 我们说的都是实话 我们不认识… |
[10:19] | -What is it? -Shut up! | -怎么了? -别出声! |
[10:21] | Tatiana, go back in the house. You must go back. | 塔莎娜 回屋里去 你快回去 |
[10:24] | -You mustn’t be out here. -It’s Victor. | -你别出来 -是维克托 |
[10:28] | No, Captain, you see… | 别 上校 你看… |
[10:31] | It’s not me. It’s not me. Captain, Captain. | 不是我 不是我 上校 上校 |
[10:34] | Why are you taking him away? Please, please. | 为什么带他走? 求求你了 求求你了 |
[10:36] | -I know, I know, but it’s not me. -You Tutsi fuckers. | -我知道 我知道的 但不是我干的 -你们这帮图西族白痴 |
[10:40] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[10:42] | We must do something. | 我们得想想办法 |
[10:43] | -Do what? -Call someone. | -想什么办法? -叫人 |
[10:45] | I’m not going. I’m not going. | 我不去 我不去 |
[10:48] | No! | 别! |
[10:55] | Get him in the truck. Now! | 带到车上去 马上! |
[10:58] | We must do something. | 我们得想想办法 |
[11:00] | Please help him! | 求求你帮帮他! |
[11:02] | Oh, Victor! | 噢 维克托! |
[11:05] | Victor! | 维克托! |
[11:06] | There is nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[11:09] | -You must stay the night, Thomas. -Yes. | -你今晚不能走 托马斯 -好的 |
[11:15] | No! | 不! |
[11:18] | Why would they arrest Victor? | 他们为什么抓维克托? |
[11:23] | He has no politics. | 他没从事过政治活动啊 |
[11:25] | -He’s a gardener. -Who knows, Tatsi? | -他是园丁 -谁知道 塔莎? |
[11:29] | Who knows? | 谁知道? |
[11:31] | Someone who didn’t like him denounced him as a rebel spy. | 有人看不惯他 就说他替反叛分子当间谍 |
[11:36] | Happens all the time now. | 一直有这种事发生 |
[11:40] | Maybe you could call one of your contacts in the army. | 或许你可以联系一下军队里的熟人 |
[11:45] | It wouldn’t help. | 没用的 |
[11:48] | You could ask as a favor. | 你可以让他帮帮忙 |
[11:50] | No, I could not. | 不 我不 |
[11:54] | Tatsi, all day long I work to please this officer, | 塔莎 我整天都在取悦于这个军官 |
[11:59] | that diplomat, some tourist, to store up favors | 那个外交官 一些旅游的人 就是为了得到他们的支持 |
[12:03] | so if there is a time when we need help, | 要是当”我们”需要帮助时 |
[12:05] | I have powerful people I can call upon. | 我能找到能起作用的人 |
[12:07] | But Victor was a good neighbor. | 可维克托是个好邻居啊 |
[12:10] | He is not family. Family is all that matters. | 他不是我的家人 家人才是至关重要的 |
[12:15] | Please, please, leave these things to my good judgment. | 拜托 拜托 这件事就按我说的办 |
[12:36] | This assignment is bullshit. | 这个安排简直是胡扯 |
[12:38] | Come on. A few days in a nice hotel, no one shooting at us? | 拜托 在上等饭店呆着 就没人能伤害我们了? |
[12:44] | Gentlemen, welcome to the Mille Collines. | 先生们 欢迎光临米尔•科林斯饭店 |
[12:47] | I am Paul Rusesabagina, the house manager. | 我是保罗•卢斯赛伯吉纳 客房经理 |
[12:49] | -How you doing? -Nice to meet you. | -你好吗? -很高兴见到您 |
[12:51] | Anything that you need, please find me. | 有任何需要 和我说便是 |
[12:53] | -Thank you. -Certainly. | -谢谢 -应该的 |
[13:02] | So, what is the actual difference between a Hutu and a Tutsi? | 那胡图族人和图西族人有什么区别? |
[13:07] | According to the Belgian colonists, the Tutsis are taller and more elegant. | 按照比利时殖民者的说法 图西族人更高 且举止更为优雅 |
[13:11] | It was the Belgians that created the division. | 是比利时人区分的 |
[13:14] | How? | 怎么讲? |
[13:16] | They picked people, those with thinner noses, lighter skin. | 他们把鼻子较窄的 皮肤较白的人挑出来 |
[13:19] | They used to measure the width of people’s noses. | 他们曾经测量所有人鼻子的宽度 |
[13:21] | The Belgians used the Tutsis to run the country. | 比利时人利用图西族人来统治国家 |
[13:24] | Then when they left, they left the power to the Hutus, | 他们离开后 又把政权交给了胡图族人 |
[13:26] | and of course the Hutus took revenge | 当然胡图族人由于被镇压多年 |
[13:29] | on the elite Tutsis for years of repression. | 便对图西族的政界要人采取了报复行为 |
[13:31] | Am I telling the truth, Paul? | 我说的对吗 保罗? |
[13:33] | Yes, unfortunately. Please take this to the general. | 是的 很不幸的遭遇 请把这个给将军 |
[13:37] | Benedict is our finest journalist in Kigali, an expert on the subject. | 本尼迪克特是基加利最好的记者 这方面的专家 |
[13:42] | So what are you, Paul? | 那你是哪个族的 保罗? |
[13:46] | I am Hutu. | 我是胡图族 |
[13:48] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[13:50] | -More champagne? -More champagne would be nice. | -再来点香槟? -很不错 再来点香槟吧 |
[13:54] | Excuse me, honey. Can I ask you a personal question? | 抱歉 宝贝 能问个私人问题吗? |
[13:58] | -Are you a Hutu or a Tutsi? -I am Tutsi. | -你是胡图族还是图西族? -我是图西族 |
[14:02] | -And your friend? Tutsi? -No, I am Hutu. | -你朋友呢? 也是图西族? -不 我是胡图族 |
[14:09] | They could be twins. | 还能是双胞胎 |
[14:11] | Get the camera. The general’s going to give us an interview. | 去拿摄像机 将军要接见我们 |
[14:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:16] | I’m in room 22. I’d love to finish up this conversation. | 我住22号房 我想和你继续聊聊 |
[14:23] | Senior U.N. Officers claim that the Rwandan army is secretly training | 联合国高级军官声称 卢旺达秘密组织了武装力量 |
[14:27] | and arming the Hutu militia called the Interhamwe. | 将胡图族民兵装备为部落民兵 |
[14:30] | I put this claim to the head of the armed forces, General Bizimungu. | 就这项声明 我采访了武装力量的领袖比齐蒙戈将军 |
[14:35] | No. No, we have not been training the militia. | 不 不 我们从未训练民兵 |
[14:39] | The U.N. Are mistaken in this accusation. | 联合国对此表示指责是错误的 |
[14:41] | Do you support your president’s agreement to make peace with the rebels? | 你赞成总统和反叛分子签署和平协定吗? |
[14:43] | The president has the full support of the army. | 全军上下都支持总统的决定 |
[14:47] | That peace agreement will be signed today in Tanzania | 图西族叛军和哈比亚利马纳总统 |
[14:50] | between Tutsi rebel forces and President Habyarimana. | 将于今天在坦桑尼亚签署和平协定 |
[14:53] | This is a great day for Rwanda | 对于卢旺达 对于整个非洲来说 |
[14:56] | and for all of Africa. | 都是不寻常的一天 |
[14:58] | Negotiation has replaced confrontation… | 谈判取代了双方的对峙状态 |
[15:01] | Paul, have a drink. | 保罗 来喝一杯 |
[15:04] | Friendship has replaced fear. | 友谊取代了恐慌 |
[15:06] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a live feed | 女士们先生们 我们为和平协定的签署 |
[15:08] | to the signing of the peace agreement. | 准备了丰盛的午餐 |
[15:10] | To our president. May he find peace. | 为我们的总统先生干杯 希望他能重现和平 |
[15:14] | May we all find peace. | 希望所有人都和平共处 |
[15:16] | Let us all dedicate ourselves to nurturing this hard-earned accord. | 愿我们大家都致力于维护这来之不易的协定 |
[15:22] | To peace! | 为和平干杯! |
[15:23] | Peace! | 为和平干杯! |
[15:27] | -Look me up if you come over. -Yes, it is a beautiful city. | -你来的话 别忘了来我这儿 -好的 这是个美丽的城市 |
[15:30] | I am planning on returning there as… Forgive me. | 我正打算回去…真抱歉 |
[15:33] | -Thank you. Bye. -Thomas. | -谢谢 拜 -托马斯 |
[15:37] | -Hello, Fedens. -Paul. | -你好 费登丝 -保罗 |
[15:39] | Well, this is a surprise. | 呃 这真让人吃惊 |
[15:41] | Forgive us, Paul. We must talk. | 抱歉 保罗 我们得谈谈 |
[15:44] | Yes, what’s wrong? | 好啊 怎么了? |
[15:46] | I have it from a very reliable source, Paul. | 据可靠消息称 保罗 |
[15:49] | Who? | 谁? |
[15:52] | Thank you, Sullivan. | 谢谢 萨利文 |
[15:55] | My assistant, the Hutu Power man. | 我的助手 胡图族的人 |
[15:59] | He says that we must get out now, that soon it’ll be very bad. | 他说我们必须立刻离开这儿 形势马上就会变得很糟糕 |
[16:03] | Give me this man’s name. | 这人叫什么名字 |
[16:05] | Please, Paul, even though he is Interhamwe, he’s a friend. | 拜托 保罗 尽管他是部族民兵 但他是朋友 |
[16:09] | He wants your job, Thomas. | 他是想要你的工作 托马斯 |
[16:14] | He said that there is a signal. | 他说有个信号 |
[16:19] | It is “Cut the tall trees. “ | 即”砍掉高的树木” |
[16:22] | And when they hear this signal, the militia are to go to war. | 一旦听到这个讯号 民兵就会投入战斗 |
[16:25] | Paul, please, let us take Tatiana with us. | 保罗 求求你了 让塔莎娜和我们走吧 |
[16:29] | You are Hutu. You will be safe. | 你是胡图族 你会很安全的 |
[16:32] | Fedens, I know you have heard many things. | 费登丝 我知道你听到了很多传言 |
[16:37] | And I know what we have seen, Thomas. | 我也知道我们看到的状况 托马斯 |
[16:39] | But please, the United Nations are here now. | 但是拜托 联合国的人现在在这儿 |
[16:42] | The world press are watching. | 世界各地的记者都保持着关注 |
[16:45] | The peace has been signed. Let this process work… | 和平协定也都签署了 这个进程… |
[16:48] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[16:53] | Power cuts. | 停电了 |
[16:56] | We are running on generators. | 我们会自行发电的 |
[16:59] | Fedens… | 费登丝… |
[17:01] | Please, don’t worry. | 拜托 别担心 |
[17:05] | Tomorrow you will come by the house and we will discuss this with Tatiana. | 明天你过来 我们和塔莎娜商量一下 |
[17:09] | All right? | 好吗? |
[17:13] | -Good night, Paul. -Yes. Kiss the girls for me. | -晚安 保罗 -是的 代我吻吻姑娘们 |
[17:44] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[18:00] | Stay in your houses. Stay in your house. | 呆在家里别出来 呆在家里别出来 |
[18:03] | Everybody stay in your house! | 所有人都呆在家里别出来! |
[18:37] | Tatiana? | 塔莎娜? |
[19:08] | -Paul! -Tatiana! | -保罗! -塔莎娜! |
[19:12] | -What is going on here? -Our house has been burned. | -这儿怎么回事? -我们的房子被烧了 |
[19:15] | -Didn’t you hear the news? -What news? | -你没听到新闻? -什么新闻? |
[19:17] | They are saying President Habyarimana has been murdered. | 据说哈比亚利马纳总统被谋杀了 |
[19:21] | Tutsi rebels have killed him. | 图西族反叛分子干的 |
[19:22] | Nonsense. Why would the rebels kill the president when he agreed to peace? | 瞎说 总统是去签署和平协定的 怎么会被反叛分子谋杀? |
[19:29] | Everyone, please, out of this room. Please. | 各位 拜托 别呆在这儿 拜托 |
[19:32] | Jean Baptiste, find them seats in the other room. | 吉恩•巴提斯 让他们到别的房间去坐 |
[19:34] | Odette, please. | 奥德特 拜托 |
[19:39] | -Did you meet with Thomas and Fedens? -Yes. I told them to go home. | -你见到托马斯和费登丝了? -不错 我让他们回家去 |
[19:44] | -Go and call them, Tatsi. -I’ve tried. Our phones, they do not work. | -去给他们打个电话 塔莎 -我试过了 电话不能用 |
[19:52] | -Why do the neighbors run to us? -You are the only Hutu they can trust. | -为什么邻居都跑到我们家来? -你是他们唯一能信任的胡图族人 |
[19:56] | You are a Tutsi. | 但你是图西族啊 |
[19:58] | They are scared, Paul. I am scared. | 他们很害怕 保罗 我也很害怕 |
[20:08] | These are probably rumors started by agitators. | 这可能是煽动者放出的谣言 |
[20:11] | We must remain calm for the children, Tatsi. We must. | 为了孩子们 我们必须保持平静 塔莎 我们必须这样 |
[20:14] | Forgive me, Paul. Elys says that Roger has gone. | 抱歉 保罗 伊利说罗杰走了 |
[20:18] | Gone? Gone where? | 走了? 去哪儿了? |
[20:20] | -He was afraid for his friend Simon, Mama. -Where has he gone, Elys? | -他担心他的朋友西蒙 妈妈 -他去哪儿了 伊利? |
[20:24] | He went next door. | 去隔壁了 |
[20:26] | Wait. Paul! | 等等 保罗! |
[20:28] | Tatiana, no. You have to stay here with the children. | 塔莎娜 别来 你去和孩子们呆着 |
[20:31] | -Stay in the house. No! -Please. | -到屋里去 别出来! -拜托 |
[20:40] | Paul, please, what is wrong? Tell me, what is wrong? | 保罗 拜托 怎么了? 给我说 怎么了? |
[20:44] | -Oh, my son! Where are you hurt? -Is he okay? Oh, my baby! | -噢 儿子! 你哪儿受伤了? -他还好吗? 噢 宝贝! |
[20:47] | Talk to me. Where are you hurt? | 告诉我 哪儿受伤了? |
[20:49] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[20:53] | Oh, Tatsi. | 噢 塔莎 |
[20:57] | Odette, Odette! | 奥德特 奥德特! |
[20:59] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[21:00] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[21:01] | Get his clothes off. Tatsi, please get some water. | 脱掉他的衣服 塔莎 弄点水来 |
[21:04] | -He’s hurt. -Please, let’s get his clothes off. | -他受伤了 -拜托 把他的衣服脱下来 |
[21:06] | -He’s covered in blood. -Lay back, son. | -他身上都是血 -躺下 孩子 |
[21:10] | He went next door to the Chirangas. | 他去隔壁齐朗戈家了 |
[21:13] | Where is he hurt? | 他哪儿受伤了? |
[21:15] | Look here, Odette, look here. | 看这儿 奥德特 看看这儿 |
[21:17] | Stay still, Roger. Keep him still, Paul. | 别动 罗杰 让他别动 保罗 |
[21:21] | -I can’t find the wound. -What happened to you? | -我找不到伤口 -你怎么了? |
[21:24] | -Tell your mother. -Talk to me. | -告诉你妈妈 -告诉我 |
[21:25] | Tell your mother what happened, Roger. | 给你妈妈说怎么了 罗杰 |
[21:27] | Roger, you’re okay. | 罗杰 会没事的 |
[21:29] | Do not worry, he is not cut. He is not hurt. | 别担心 他没受伤 他没受伤 |
[21:33] | This is not his blood, Paul. | 这不是他的血 保罗 |
[21:36] | You are not hurt. | 你没有受伤 |
[21:38] | My darling, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事儿 没事了 |
[21:41] | You are safe. Look at your mother. | 安全了 看着妈妈 |
[21:43] | Come here, Elys. | 过来 伊利 |
[21:45] | -Where did the blood come from? -Please, please! | -这些血哪儿来的? -拜托 拜托! |
[21:50] | -You are safe. -You are out, Roger. | -安全了 -你出去了 罗杰 |
[21:52] | You are safe, you are safe, Roger. You are safe, Roger. | 安全了 安全了 罗杰 安全了 罗杰 |
[21:55] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[21:56] | I love you so much. I love you. | 我爱你 爱你 |
[22:18] | Oh, son. | 噢 儿子 |
[22:24] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[22:26] | Listen to me, good people of Rwanda. Terrible news… | 卢旺达善良的人们 听我说 可怕的消息… |
[22:31] | -It is true. -Horrible news… | -是真的 -恐怖的新闻… |
[22:34] | Our great president is murdered by the Tutsi cockroaches. | 我们伟大的总统 被蟑螂一般的图西族人谋杀了 |
[22:39] | Oh, my God! | 噢 上帝! |
[22:40] | They tricked him to sign their phony peace agreement. | 他们诱骗他去签署假和约 |
[22:44] | Then they shot his plane from the sky. | 然后在空中击中了他的飞机 |
[22:48] | It is time to clear the brush, good Hutus of Rwanda. | 算账的时候到了 优秀的卢旺达胡图族人 |
[22:53] | We must cut the tall trees. | 我们必须砍倒高的树木 |
[22:57] | Cut the tall trees now! | 立即砍倒高的树木! |
[23:00] | The soldiers are here! | 有士兵来了! |
[23:01] | -Let us go to work, loyal Hutus. -No, no. | -我们开始努力吧 忠诚的胡图族人 -不 不 |
[23:04] | Everyone, stay calm. Stay calm and be quiet. | 各位 保持平静 保持平静 安静下来 |
[23:07] | Find these traitors. Let none of them escape. | 找出这些叛国者 一个都别放过 |
[23:12] | Split up. Everybody out. | 走开 所有人都出来 |
[23:17] | -You two, check the back. -Go. | -你们两个 去看看后面 -快去 |
[23:21] | -You, go and find him. -Yes, sir. | -你 去找他 -是 先生 |
[23:30] | I better go have a word with them. | 我得去和他们谈谈 |
[23:33] | Go around the back. Make sure no one comes out. | 去后面看看 别让人跑了 |
[23:36] | Yes, sir! | 是 先生! |
[23:39] | Who’s in charge here? | 你们谁负责? |
[23:41] | You. | 你 |
[23:48] | -Can I help you, sir? -Everybody out! Out! | -能帮上什么忙吗 先生? -所有人都出来! 出来! |
[23:51] | -Let me see your identity card. -Grab your things. Go! | -身份证拿出来看看 -拿着东西 快走! |
[23:54] | I am a good friend of General Bizimungu. | 我是比齐蒙戈将军的好朋友 |
[23:56] | Get out! | 出来! |
[24:01] | Get out of here! | 出来! |
[24:03] | Everybody, out! Get out, get out! | 所有人都出来! 出来 出来! |
[24:05] | You work at the Hotel Diplomat? | 你在外事饭店工作? |
[24:08] | No, I work at the Mille Collines. | 不 我在米尔•科林斯饭店工作 |
[24:12] | I used to work at the Diplomat. | 我以前在外事饭店工作 |
[24:14] | We want to use that hotel. All the room keys are in the safe. | 我们要使用饭店 所有的房门钥匙都被锁在保险柜里 |
[24:16] | You must open it. Let’s go. | 你去把它打开 我们走 |
[24:19] | -Paul! -Sir, I cannot leave my family. | -保罗! -先生 我不能撇下家人不管 |
[24:23] | I must take them with me. It is not safe here. | 我要带上他们 这儿不安全 |
[24:25] | There are Tutsi spies everywhere. | 到处都是图西族间谍 |
[24:28] | I cannot take all these people. | 我不会让你都带上 |
[24:29] | No, no, sir, you do not have to. | 不 不 先生 不要紧的 |
[24:31] | We have our car and our van. | 我们有轿车 也有货车 |
[24:34] | -Captain Kaliso, come on. -Roger. | -卡里索上尉 快过来 -收到 |
[24:37] | -Let’s go! -Come on. Hurry! Go around, go around. | -我们走! -快来 快! 走 走 |
[24:42] | We found him. Let’s go. Let’s go! | 搜查到了 走 走! |
[24:45] | -Can I go with you? -Yes, of course, Jeremiah. Hurry. | -我能和你一起吗? -可以 当然 耶利米 快 |
[24:59] | Oh, Jesus, no! | 噢 上帝 不! |
[25:02] | Oh, it’s Simon, Papa! | 噢 是西蒙 爸爸! |
[25:05] | Don’t look, don’t look, don’t look. Don’t look, Tatiana. | 别看 别看 别看 别看 塔莎娜 |
[26:13] | -The safe is in the manager’s office. -You two, go with him. | -保险柜在经理办公室 -你们俩 和他一起去 |
[26:24] | Look at this. Beer. | 看看这个 啤酒 |
[26:43] | I’ve got them. | 拿到了 |
[26:56] | Get down, all of you! | 蹲下 所有人都蹲下! |
[27:04] | Sir, sir. Here, I have them. I have them. I’ve got them. | 先生 先生 这儿 拿到了 我拿到了 我拿到了 |
[27:12] | Traitor! | 叛国者! |
[27:14] | These are Tutsi cockroaches! | 这些都是图西族蟑螂! |
[27:17] | Let me explain, sir. Please wait. | 让我解释 先生 拜托等等 |
[27:23] | Shoot them. | 开枪 |
[27:25] | Shoot them. | 开枪 |
[27:28] | Please, I don’t use guns. I don’t. | 求求你了 我不会用枪 不会 |
[27:32] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[27:38] | Shoot them, or you die first. | 开枪 不然你就先去死 |
[27:42] | Sir, what could I pay you not to do this? | 先生 我给你多少钱才能不杀他们? |
[27:46] | You wanna pay me? | 给我钱? |
[27:48] | Why not? Look at them. | 为什么不呢? 看看他们 |
[27:50] | These are not rebels. | 他们不是反叛分子 |
[27:53] | Soon they will be worthless to you. | 对你来说他们马上就失去价值了 |
[27:55] | Why not take some money for your work? | 为什么不在执行任务时赚点钱呢? |
[27:57] | -How much? -You name a price. | -多少? -你开个价吧 |
[28:07] | 10,000 francs for each. | 每个人10000法郎 |
[28:10] | -Sir, I don’t have that much. -Okay. | -先生 我没那么多钱啊 -好吧 |
[28:12] | Wait, wait! Here. | 等等 等等! 这儿 |
[28:14] | It’s 1,000 U.S. And here. | 这是1000美金 还有这个 |
[28:19] | 50,000 francs for my wife and children. | 我妻子和孩子们的50000法郎 |
[28:22] | -Take them. -Go, go, go. | -带他们走 -走 走 走 |
[28:24] | Go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[28:26] | -Have you any money? -Nothing. | -你还有钱吗? -没有了 |
[28:28] | -Paul, don’t let them die. -Get in the van. | -保罗 别扔下他们 -上车去 |
[28:37] | Sir, I have more money actually. | 先生 其实我还有些钱 |
[28:41] | And let them give you something. Some money, whatever they have. | 再让他们给你点东西 钱啊之类的 看看他们有些什么 |
[28:45] | All right? | 好吗? |
[28:47] | Here you are. Give me everything you have. | 给你 把你们有的都给我 |
[28:52] | Here, Paul, it’s all I have. | 来 保罗 就这些了 |
[28:57] | Here you are. See? | 都给你 好吗? |
[29:01] | This is enough for one cockroach. Pick one. | 这些就够一只蟑螂 挑一个吧 |
[29:05] | Sir… | 先生… |
[29:09] | I will give you 100,000 francs for all of them. | 我给你100000法郎 你把他们都放了 |
[29:14] | -Give me it. -I don’t have it here. | -给我啊 -我没带在身上 |
[29:16] | At the Mille Collines I can get it for you. | 在米尔•科林斯饭店 我可以去拿 |
[29:18] | You’ll run into the hotel and hide behind the U.N. | 你会逃进饭店 投靠联合国的人 |
[29:21] | Sir, I swear. 100,000 francs. | 先生 我发誓 100000法郎 |
[29:25] | I will get you the money. You keep them outside. | 我会给你钱的 他们还留在外面 |
[29:31] | Please, sir. Please. | 求求你了 先生 求求你了 |
[29:35] | -Let’s go. -Okay. Everyone in the van. | -走吧 -好了 大家都上车去 |
[29:38] | Come on now. Hurry. | 快点 快 |
[29:51] | Go with my soldiers. And hurry back if you want to keep these cockroaches. | 和我的士兵一起去 要是想保住这些蟑螂命的话 就快点回来 |
[30:00] | The soldiers are here. Where is the car? | 士兵来了 车呢? |
[30:02] | There is nothing I can do. Excuse me, sir! Please, could you… | 我无能为力 抱歉 先生! 拜托 你能… |
[30:18] | Here’s the money. | 给你钱 |
[30:20] | 100,000 francs as promised. | 100000法郎一文不少 |
[30:22] | Now please, let them go, sir. | 拜托了 让他们走吧 先生 |
[30:24] | Take the money. We will get them later. | 钱先拿着 我们稍候再来拿 |
[30:29] | -You can go. -Thank you. | -你可以走了 -谢谢 |
[30:33] | Traitor. | 叛国者 |
[30:39] | Thank you, Paul. | 谢谢了 保罗 |
[30:46] | Do you understand, Dube? Because I can’t wait for Paul. | 你明白吗 杜比? 我不能等保罗了 |
[30:49] | -You must tell him when he comes… -Here he is, sir. | -他来了你告诉他… -他来了 先生 |
[30:53] | Paul, I have to go. The staff of Kivu Lodge have fled. | 保罗 我得走了 基韦•洛奇的人都逃走了 |
[30:57] | I have to close up there. You are in charge now. | 我必须关门了 一切交给你负责了 |
[31:00] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好的 好 |
[31:01] | There were no survivors in last night’s plane crash in Kigali, Rwanda. | 昨晚卢旺达首都基加利的空难无一人生还 |
[31:05] | Everyone, please move to the side. Clear the door. | 大家都靠边站 把门让出来 |
[31:08] | Come, Tatsi. | 来 塔莎 |
[31:12] | Andre, I need two suites. | 安德烈 我要两件套房 |
[31:14] | -Paul, please, where is my passport? -Yes, I understand. | -保罗 拜托 我的护照呢? -好的 我明白了 |
[31:16] | -I need to get hold of my embassy. -If you give me one moment, please. | -我要和大使馆联系一下 -请稍等片刻 |
[31:22] | -Odette, Jean Baptiste, take this room. -What about our neighbors? | -奥德特 吉恩•巴提斯 去这个房间 -我们的邻居怎么办? |
[31:27] | What will they do? | 他们干什么? |
[31:31] | -Dube. -Yes, sir? | -杜比 -在 先生? |
[31:35] | Please… put these “guests” in two staff rooms. | 拜托…把这些”客人”安排到两个工作间 |
[31:39] | Right away, sir. | 马上 先生 |
[31:49] | No, no, no. Please, it’s old. Have the fruit. | 不 不 不 拜托 那不新鲜 吃这个水果 |
[31:56] | It’s all right, Roger. It’s all right. We’re here. | 没事了 罗杰 没事了 我们就呆在这儿 |
[32:00] | -Ah, Joseph. -Your suit, sir. | -啊 约瑟夫 -你的衣服 先生 |
[32:02] | This mess is unacceptable. | 真让人无法容忍 |
[32:04] | Call housekeeping, get them up here right away. Thank you. | 给管委会打个电话 让他们马上过来 谢谢 |
[32:09] | -I’m trying Thomas and Fedens. -All right. | -我给托马斯和费登丝打个电话 -好的 |
[32:14] | Operator, I need a line. | 接线员 我想拨外线 |
[32:16] | I need a line now. Please. Hello? | 我现在想拨外线 拜托 喂? |
[32:24] | You did not reach them? | 没打通? |
[32:26] | No. No answer. | 没有 没反应 |
[32:30] | It is a very tense situation, and I just want to assure the families | 局势很紧张 我们只想告诉那儿的千家万户 |
[32:34] | of those who are there that we are doing everything we possibly can | 我们会尽一切努力 |
[32:37] | to try to ensure the safety of our citizens there. | 确保居民的安全 |
[32:39] | Can you at least tell us, is the airport actually open? | 你至少得告诉我们 机场还开放吗? |
[32:42] | We are calling the airport. We are calling the embassy. | 我们会和机场联系 我们也会和大使馆联系 |
[32:44] | We are trying to get as much information for you as we can. | 我们会尽可能给你们更多的信息 |
[32:47] | -And yes, your passport, yes. -And my passport. | -是的 你的护照 是的 -我的护照 |
[32:49] | Antoinette will take care of this for you. | 安托瓦内特会为你处理此事 |
[32:53] | Dube, where is Gregoire? | 杜比 格莱戈瓦呢? |
[32:58] | Sir, he has moved into the Presidential Suite. | 先生 他搬进了总统套房 |
[33:16] | Mr. Manager. | 经理先生 |
[33:19] | What do you think you are doing, Gregoire? | 你觉得你在干什么 格莱戈瓦? |
[33:21] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[33:23] | It’s okay, darling. | 没事儿 亲爱的 |
[33:26] | What do you want? | 你要干什么? |
[33:27] | You had better get out of this room and back downstairs right away. | 你最好离开这间房间 马上回楼下去 |
[33:31] | -I don’t have to listen to you anymore. -Yes, you do. | -我不再听你的了 -好 不听我的 |
[33:34] | I am in charge. Now get out of this room right now. | 现在有我负责 立刻离开这间房间 |
[33:43] | Mr. Manager, do you notice the smell of cockroaches? | 经理先生 有嗅到蟑螂的味道吗? |
[33:49] | If I were to leave this room, I’m sure I could find it. | 要是我离开这间房间 我敢保证能找得到 |
[33:53] | And I know people who can cleanse it. | 而且我认识人 可以清除他们 |
[33:57] | But maybe it doesn’t bother you. Why is that? | 但或许不会干涉到你 为什么要这样? |
[34:02] | Are you used to the smell? | 你习惯了这个味道? |
[34:06] | Well, not me. | 但我不太习惯 |
[34:08] | I need a clean room to escape it. | 我要打扫房间清除它 |
[34:16] | Please move into the hotel. Everyone, keep moving. | 拜托搬到饭店去 各位 继续搬 |
[34:20] | My house has been burned. I have nowhere to go. | 我的房子被焚烧了 我无家可归 |
[34:23] | Yes, I understand this, Your Honor. | 是的 我理解 阁下 |
[34:24] | But we are operating at capacity as it is. | 但我们正在腾房间 |
[34:27] | I can give you one room, but you will have to share it. I’m sorry. | 我可以给你一个房间 但你们只能一起使用 抱歉 |
[34:31] | -There’s no way we can share. -I am sorry. Forgive me. | -我们没法一起使用 -抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[34:33] | There are eight of us. | 我们有八个人呢 |
[34:35] | -Yes? -Paul, I need your help. | -怎么了? -保罗 来帮帮我 |
[34:36] | Yes, Madame Archer. | 好 阿彻夫人 |
[34:45] | They’re Tutsi children from the St. Francis orphanage. | 他们是圣弗朗西斯孤儿院的图西族儿童 |
[34:48] | Okay, come on, let’s go. | 好了 来 我们走 |
[34:51] | -I have only one room. -That’ll do. | -我只剩一个房间了 -没关系的 |
[34:56] | Come. | 来 |
[34:58] | -Otto, please. -Excuse me. | -奥托 拜托 -抱歉 |
[35:01] | Corporal, take that lady’s bag, please, and quickly. | 下士 请帮女士拎拎包 快点 |
[35:07] | -Have to go get the rest of them. -The rest of them? | -我必须去接剩下的 -剩下的? |
[35:10] | There are another ten. I’ll be back soon. | 还有十个 我马上回来 |
[35:15] | Madame Archer. | 阿彻夫人 |
[35:17] | I have a favor to ask of you. | 我想请您帮个忙 |
[35:19] | My brother-in-law and his family, they live near the St. Francis. | 我爱人的哥哥家 住在圣弗朗西斯附近 |
[35:23] | On O’Clare, 20. | 奥克莱尔街 20号 |
[35:25] | Can you please get them and bring them here to me? | 您能帮忙带他们来吗? |
[35:28] | -Sure. -And I have a photo. | -没问题 -我有照片 |
[35:32] | Please, keep moving! | 拜托 继续搬! |
[35:37] | -Thanks, Paul. -Thank you. | -谢谢 保罗 -谢谢 |
[35:39] | Please move into the hotel! | 谢谢搬进饭店! |
[35:41] | Come on, kids, don’t be afraid. | 过来 孩子们 别害怕 |
[35:43] | -Take them around the back. -Everyone, keep moving! | -带他们去后面 -大伙儿 继续! |
[35:51] | Has he spoken to you yet? | 他说话了吗? |
[35:54] | No. | 没有 |
[36:08] | Is your face still hurting? | 你的脸上还是挂满了惆怅? |
[36:11] | It’s all right. | 没事儿 |
[36:19] | The neighbors asked me to thank you for your kindness. | 邻居们叫我替他们对你的仁慈道谢 |
[36:25] | I shouldn’t have brought them here. | 我不应该带他们来这儿 |
[36:29] | The first thing they told me when I received my appointment | 我得到职位时第一件被叮嘱的事就是 |
[36:32] | was to never, never lower the tone of the hotel. | 绝对 绝对不能降低饭店的品质 |
[36:36] | “Maintain the Mille Collines’ dignity at all times, Paul. “ | “一直要维持米尔•科林斯饭店的尊贵形象 保罗” |
[36:44] | Soon all of this will be over. | 这一切很快就会过去的 |
[36:49] | What if I lose my job, Tatsi? | 要是我失去了工作怎么办 塔莎? |
[36:54] | Oh, my God! | 噢 上帝! |
[36:55] | -Where are you going? -I’ll be right back. | -你去哪儿? -我马上回来 |
[37:17] | Take care of them. | 照顾好他们 |
[37:19] | How, sir? | 怎么做 先生? |
[37:22] | Bathe them, feed them. | 给他们洗澡 让他们吃东西 |
[37:26] | Put them to bed. | 哄他们睡觉 |
[37:30] | I will send you some help. | 有事 我会帮你忙的 |
[37:37] | Okay, babies. | 好了 宝贝们 |
[37:39] | We have heard reports of reprisal massacres. | 我们听说了报复性屠杀的行动 |
[37:41] | Will the U.N. Intervene to stop the bloodshed? | 联合国会出面制止流血事件的发生吗? |
[37:44] | We’re here as peacekeepers, not as peacemakers. | 我们来这儿是为了维持和平 而非创造和平 |
[37:47] | My orders are not to intervene. | 我下令不得对此加以干涉 |
[37:51] | -Excuse me. -Thank you, Colonel. | -抱歉 -谢谢 上校 |
[37:53] | Here. Over here. | 这儿 过来 |
[37:54] | Listen, I got us a car, but we gotta move now. | 听着 我弄了辆车 我们必须马上离开 |
[37:58] | We’re not allowed to do that, Jack. | 我们不能那样做 杰克 |
[38:00] | David, the shit’s going down outside these walls. We gotta cover it. | 大卫 那些该死的东西会把墙推倒 我们必须有所防备 |
[38:03] | We’re not leaving the hotel grounds unless we have an armored car. | 我们不会离开饭店的 除非有装甲车 |
[38:07] | -That’s the ground rules. -The ground rules? | -这是章程 -章程? |
[38:09] | Where do you think we are, fucking Wimbledon? | 你以为我们这是在哪儿? 他妈的温布尔登吗? |
[38:11] | We cover the story from here until we get the proper vehicles, Jack. | 就此作罢 直到弄到合适的交通工具 杰克 |
[38:16] | Shoot some “B” roll of the refugees. | 去拍摄些名单B中的难民吧 |
[38:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:25] | Colonel, I have no way to protect these people. | 上校 我无法确保这些人的安全 |
[38:28] | And I have more refugees than I have room for as it is. | 我这儿的房间装不下这么多难民 |
[38:31] | I was given 20 orphans today by the Red Cross. | 红十字会今天带来了20名孤儿 |
[38:34] | This is not a refugee camp. | 这儿不是难民营 |
[38:36] | Can you not take them with you to your facilities? | 你不能把他们带去你那儿吗? |
[38:39] | No, I can’t do that, Paul. I’m sorry. | 不行 我不能那样 保罗 抱歉 |
[38:43] | I’m overwhelmed at my refugee camp. | 我的难民营很令人担忧 |
[38:46] | I’m under attack, constant attack. | 那儿一直在打仗 持续的战斗 |
[38:48] | As soon as we can stabilize this situation, then I’ll take ’em. | 一旦我们控制住局势 我就带他们去那儿 |
[38:55] | …and stop the Tutsi cockroaches who try to run from justice. | …防止那些试图逃脱审判的图西族蟑螂 |
[39:00] | The Tutsi cockroach judge called Makesa is hiding at 4… | 一名叫马吉萨的图西族法官躲在4个… |
[39:07] | -… Kabulla and his cockroaches… -Turn that radio off. | -…喀布尔和他的同伙… -关掉收音机 |
[39:12] | Watch out for him. He… | 他的情况将被密切关注 他… |
[39:16] | And get back to work. We have a hotel to run. | 回去工作 我们必须让饭店正常运作 |
[39:20] | There’s no work here anyway. The boss has left. | 这儿没什么好干的了 老板都走了 |
[39:24] | I am your boss! | 我就是你们的老板! |
[39:39] | Sir, there’s a call from the Mille Collines in Rwanda on line one. | 先生 卢旺达米尔•科林斯饭店来电 一号线 |
[39:43] | Yes? Who am I speaking to? | 什么? 你哪位? |
[39:46] | Yes, sir, Paul Rusesabagina, the house manager. | 是的 先生 我是保罗•卢斯赛伯吉纳 客房经理 |
[39:50] | I met you on your last visit here, Mr. Tillens. | 上次你来这儿时我们见过面 提伦斯先生 |
[39:52] | Ah, yes. Paul, I remember. | 啊 是的 保罗 我记得 |
[39:55] | How are things there? | 情况怎么样了? |
[39:56] | The situation is difficult, sir. | 很复杂 先生 |
[40:00] | Some of our directors believe we should close the Mille Collines | 有部分董事觉得 我们应该关闭米尔•科林斯饭店 |
[40:04] | until this unrest is over. | 直到动荡的局面结束 |
[40:06] | I’m not sure about that, Paul. What do you think? | 我对此拿不定主意 保罗 你觉得呢? |
[40:13] | Sir, that would be very bad for our reputation. | 先生 那会对我们的声誉造成不良影响 |
[40:17] | The Mille Collines is an oasis of calm for all our loyal customers. | 米尔•科林斯饭店对于忠实的消费者来说 就是一片平静的绿洲 |
[40:21] | What would they think if Sabena deserted them now? | 比利时航空公司弃之不顾 他们会怎么想? |
[40:25] | I assure you, the United Nations have everything under control, sir. | 我向你保证 联合国已经控制了一切 先生 |
[40:29] | Very well, Paul. Very well. | 很好 保罗 很好 |
[40:31] | But if this thing gets worse, we must close. | 但如果形势变得更严峻 我们还得关闭 |
[40:35] | If there is anything I can do, please call. | 要是有什么需要我帮忙的 给我电话 |
[40:39] | Sir, yes, there is one thing I’m going to be needing from you right away. | 先生 是的 我现在正有一件事需要你帮忙 |
[40:44] | Let me tell you, it was an embarrassment for me to have to ask for this. | 告诉大家 我这样请求大家显得很尴尬 |
[40:48] | Most of us in this room have known each other and worked together for many years. | 在场的大多数人都相互认识 并共事多年 |
[40:54] | Is it really necessary for me to get a letter from Belgium | 真的需要我致函比利时方面 |
[40:58] | for you to perform your duties? | 来让你们继续工作吗? |
[41:04] | In fact, forget this letter. | 实际上 别在乎这封信 |
[41:07] | If you don’t want to work for me and would rather be out there, then leave now. | 要是你们不想为我工作 情愿出去 那现在就离开吧 |
[41:16] | Please, everyone, back to work. | 拜托 各位 回到工作岗位上去 |
[41:26] | Paul, thank you for coming. | 保罗 感谢你来 |
[41:28] | The air conditioner’s on the blink. Is there any way you can have a look at it? | 空调不能用了 能帮我看看吗? |
[41:31] | -I’m just on a deadline. -Certainly. | -这是我最后一天了 -当然 |
[41:33] | Fred, let me know when you get the satellite feed. Thanks. | 弗雷德 告诉我你何时收到卫星信号的 谢谢 |
[41:38] | Mr. Fleming, I brought you some tea as well, sir. | 弗莱明先生 我还给你带了些茶叶来 先生 |
[41:42] | Thank you, Paul. | 谢谢 保罗 |
[41:45] | You’re an oasis in the desert. | 你是沙漠里的一片绿洲 |
[41:49] | …the elements of the government and army | …政府和军队的人 |
[41:51] | are following the example of what happened to the Americans in Somalia. | 正在效仿索马里的美国人的做法 |
[41:55] | I think they intend to intimidate us, try to attack us, and… | 我认为他们意欲胁迫我们 试图袭击我们… |
[42:01] | hope that the West will pull all its troops out. | 希望西方能考虑撤军 |
[42:04] | -Do you think they’ll succeed? -No, they won’t. | -你认为他们会成功吗? -不 当然不会 |
[42:07] | The U.N.’s here to stay. | 联合国维和部队就驻扎在这儿 |
[42:08] | What about the outbreak of violence | 总统的飞机被击落后 |
[42:10] | since the shooting down of the president’s plane? | 暴力事件的情况如何? |
[42:12] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[42:15] | I’m responsible for the safety of this crew. | 我要对这些人的安全负责 |
[42:21] | What is this? | 什么? |
[42:52] | -Where did you get this? -Half a mile down the road. | -哪儿拍的? -沿途半英里处 |
[42:55] | Fred, it’s David. | 弗雷德 我是大卫 |
[42:57] | I’ve got incredible footage. It’s a massacre. | 我拿到了让人难以置信的录像 关于集体屠杀 |
[43:00] | Dead bodies, machetes. | 死尸 以及弯刀 |
[43:03] | If I get this through right away, can you make the evening news? | 如果我立即赶过去 你能播报晚间新闻吗? |
[43:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:13] | You have to lead with this. | 这个必须头条播报 |
[43:16] | I point at you, you do a shot. | 我是说你 你来试试看 |
[43:18] | And you’ll get a total double and see if all the drinking… | 你会得到两倍的偿还 看看是否所有的酒… |
[43:23] | -Excuse me, Mr. Daglish. -Hey, Paul. | -抱歉 达格里什先生 -嘿 保罗 |
[43:25] | Listen, sorry about earlier. | 听我说 之前的事很抱歉 |
[43:28] | If I’d known you were in there, I wouldn’t have… | 如果我知道你在那儿 我就不会… |
[43:31] | I am glad that you have shot this footage and that the world will see it. | 你拍下这段录像我很高兴 全世界都能看到 |
[43:36] | It is the only way we have a chance that people might intervene. | 这是我们有机会让人干涉的唯一办法 |
[43:42] | Yeah, and if no one intervenes, is it still a good thing to show? | 不错 但要是没人来干涉 披露这些还会是好事吗? |
[43:49] | How can they not intervene when they witness such atrocities? | 人们看到这种暴行 怎么会不干涉呢? |
[43:53] | I think if people see this footage… | 我认为如果人们看到这些录像… |
[43:58] | …they’ll say, “Oh, my God, that’s horrible,” | …他们会说 “噢 上帝 太恐怖了” |
[44:01] | and then go on eating their dinners. | 然后便继续享用他们的晚餐 |
[44:07] | What the hell do I know? Listen, you wanna just relax? | 我到底在想什么? 听着 想去放松一下吗? |
[44:11] | I have more work to do. I thank you for your offer. | 我还有事情要做 谢谢你的邀请 |
[44:13] | Please enjoy your evening, Mr. Daglish. | 祝你晚上过得愉快 达格里什先生 |
[44:20] | -Help! Please help us! Please! -Sir! Sir! | -救命啊! 请救救我们! 求求你们了! -先生! 先生! |
[44:23] | We’ve got trouble at the gate. | 门口出事了 |
[44:27] | Can we have some medical assistance here, please? | 请问这儿有医疗援助吗? |
[44:30] | That group, come with me. Move out of the area. | 那群人 跟我来 离开那个地方 |
[44:33] | -Here, get up, get up. -Right, fall back, everybody. | -到这边来 起来 起来 -好了 所有人都后退 |
[44:37] | Benedict, what is happening? | 本尼迪克特 怎么回事? |
[44:39] | They’re killing everyone. The lady… | 他们杀了所有人 妇女… |
[44:42] | The Interhamwe have surrounded the whole town. | 部族民兵包围了整个城市 |
[44:44] | Come on! | 快! |
[44:46] | Cover the road. Now. | 开路 马上 |
[44:49] | Stand your ground. | 站好岗 |
[44:53] | Hold the line. | 坚持 |
[44:54] | Do not shoot! Do not shoot! | 别开枪! 别开枪! |
[45:23] | -Lieutenant, guard this gate. -Yes, sir. | -中尉 去看着门口 -是 先生 |
[45:26] | You two, take up positions behind those sandbags. | 你们俩 到沙袋后面去 |
[45:29] | They murdered my men. I lost ten Belgian U.N. Soldiers. | 他们杀了我们的人 维和部队死了十个比利时士兵 |
[45:34] | They were protecting the lady prime minister. | 他们是在保护女首相的安全 |
[45:37] | -She is dead? -Yeah, she’s dead. | -她死了? -不错 死了 |
[45:40] | The Europeans are putting together an intervention force. | 欧洲人正在集结武装准备干涉 |
[45:44] | They’ll be here in a few days. | 几天后就能抵达 |
[45:45] | I understand that, Colonel, but there is simply no place for me to put all of them. | 我明白 上校 但这些人我没办法安置了 |
[45:49] | What can I do? | 我能怎么办? |
[45:50] | I’ll put two more men on the gate, two of my best lieutenants. | 我会再派两个人去门上 都是我最好的中尉 |
[45:55] | -All right. -All right. | -好吧 -好 |
[45:56] | I understand. Thank you. | 我知道了 谢谢 |
[46:08] | Madame Archer. | 阿彻夫人 |
[46:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[46:13] | -We were expecting you five days ago. -I’m sorry. | -我们五天前就一直等着你 -抱歉 |
[46:16] | My brother and his family, did you find them? | 我哥哥的家人 你找到了吗? |
[46:18] | I made it to the house, but it was empty. | 我到了他们的住处 但屋里没人 |
[46:21] | -Empty? -It had been ransacked. | -没人? -一定是被搜查过了 |
[46:25] | As I left, an old woman, she waved to me. | 我走的时候 一位老太太朝我招手 |
[46:28] | I went to the house. She has the two little girls. They’re safe. | 我去了她家 有两个小女孩 她们都很安全 |
[46:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:34] | But… | 但是… |
[46:36] | My brother and his wife… did the old lady know of them? | 我哥哥和他妻子… 那个老太太知道他们的下落吗? |
[46:43] | My brother is dead. They would never leave their children. | 我哥哥一定死了 他们不会留下孩子们的 |
[46:47] | Perhaps they could not make it home, Tatiana. They are hiding. | 或许他们没有回家 塔莎娜 他们藏起来了 |
[46:52] | Please, can you return and bring the girls back here to us? | 拜托 您能回去帮我把女孩们带过来吗? |
[46:56] | I can’t. There are Interhamwe roadblocks everywhere. | 不行 到处都是部落民兵设置的路障 |
[47:03] | When I reached the orphanage… | 当我到达孤儿院… |
[47:06] | …the Interhamwe were there. | …部落民兵也在那儿 |
[47:09] | They’d already started killing children. | 他们已经开始杀戮孩子 |
[47:13] | They made me watch. | 他们让我看 |
[47:17] | There was one girl, | 有个女孩 |
[47:19] | she had her little sister wrapped on her back. | 她背上绑着个小妹妹 |
[47:26] | As they were about to chop her, she cried out to me. | 他们朝她砍去的一瞬间 她朝我大喊 |
[47:32] | “Please don’t let them kill me. | 求求你别让他们杀我 |
[47:35] | I promise I won’t be Tutsi anymore. “ | 我发誓我再也不做图西族人了 |
[47:38] | Please, I can’t. | 拜托 我不能 |
[47:48] | They’re targeting Tutsi children, Paul, to wipe out the next generation. | 他们的目标就是图西族的孩子 保罗 他们要将下一代铲除干净 |
[48:00] | I’ve nowhere to take the orphans, Paul. | 我带着孤儿不知该去何处 保罗 |
[48:04] | Don’t worry. There will be an intervention force coming soon. | 别担心了 马上就会有武装力量来干涉了 |
[48:09] | We will get the orphans out then. | 到时候再让孤儿们出去 |
[48:24] | They’re here! | 他们来了! |
[48:31] | They’re here! We are safe! | 他们来了! 我们安全了! |
[48:34] | Soldiers have arrived! | 士兵们来了! |
[48:36] | -Wow, look, it’s the French! -Yes! | -哇噢 看看 是法国人! -是的! |
[48:39] | Thank goodness! | 感谢上帝! |
[48:42] | -Welcome. -Thank you. | -欢迎 -谢谢 |
[48:44] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[48:49] | About time, gentlemen. | 时间差不多了 先生们 |
[48:52] | Thank you for saving our lives. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[48:58] | It’s okay, Roger. | 好了 罗杰 |
[49:01] | Jean Baptiste, our prayers have been answered. Thank God. | 吉恩•巴提斯 我们的祈祷 终于奏效了 感谢上帝 |
[49:05] | Yes, finally! | 是的 终于! |
[49:09] | See, it’s okay. | 瞧 都好了 |
[49:13] | We can do nothing from our side. | 我方无能为力 |
[49:18] | Sweetheart, I told you we’d be safe. | 甜心 我告诉过你我们会安全的 |
[49:21] | See? I told you. Yeah. | 看见了吗? 我说过的 是的 |
[49:26] | So, Colonel, what can I get for you? | 上校 需要点什么? |
[49:31] | Something strong. | 性子烈点的 |
[49:33] | -Scotch? -Yeah. | -苏格兰威士忌? -不错 |
[49:38] | Congratulations, Colonel. | 祝贺你 上校 |
[49:41] | You have performed a minor miracle. | 你创造了一个奇迹 |
[49:45] | -Congratulations, huh? -Yes, sir. | -祝贺 嗯? -是的 先生 |
[49:52] | You should spit in my face. | 你应该朝我吐唾沫才对 |
[49:55] | Excuse me, Colonel? | 抱歉 上校? |
[49:57] | You’re dirt. | 你很卑鄙 |
[50:01] | We think you’re dirt, Paul. | 我们觉得你很卑鄙 保罗 |
[50:04] | Who is “we”? | “我们”是指? |
[50:07] | The West, all the superpowers, everything you believe in, Paul. | 西方 西方列强 你信仰的一切 保罗 |
[50:10] | They think you’re dirt, they think you’re dung. You’re worthless. | 他们都认为你卑鄙 认为你丑陋 无用 |
[50:14] | I’m afraid I don’t understand what you are saying, sir. | 我不太明白你在说什么 先生 |
[50:16] | Come on, don’t bullshit me, Paul. | 拜托 别骗我了 保罗 |
[50:19] | You’re the smartest man here. | 你是这儿最聪明的人 |
[50:22] | You got them all eating out of your hands. | 你让他们都受你控制 |
[50:25] | You could own this freakin’ hotel, except for one thing… | 你可以拥有这个该死的饭店 除了一件东西… |
[50:29] | you’re black. | 你是黑人 |
[50:32] | You’re not even a nigger. | 甚至可以说 你不是个黑鬼 |
[50:36] | You’re an African. | 你是一个非洲人 |
[50:43] | They’re not gonna stay, Paul. | 他们不会呆在这儿的 保罗 |
[50:46] | They’re not gonna stop this slaughter. | 杀戮不会停止的 |
[50:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[50:53] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[50:56] | -Hello. -Hello, Daddy. | -嗨 -嗨 爸爸 |
[51:00] | Elys, take Diane in the other room. | 伊利 带黛安去另一间房间 |
[51:06] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[51:13] | All the whites are leaving. | 所有白人都离开了 |
[51:16] | They are being evacuated. | 他们都在撤退 |
[51:19] | But… what about us? | 但…我们呢? |
[51:22] | We have been abandoned. | 我们被遗弃了 |
[51:24] | But the soldiers will stop the killers. | 士兵会制止杀戮者的啊 |
[51:27] | Listen. Listen to me, Tatsi. Listen. | 听着 听我说 塔莎 听着 |
[51:30] | I said all the whites are leaving… the French, the Italians, | 我都说了所有的白人都会离开… 法国人 意大利人 |
[51:33] | even the U.N. Belgian soldiers, all of them! | 甚至维和部队的比利时士兵 所有人! |
[51:39] | Who is left? | 那谁会留下来? |
[51:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[51:44] | Colonel Oliver said he has 300 U.N. Peacekeepers for the whole country. | 奥利弗上校说整个国家维和部队共有300人 |
[51:52] | The most he can spare for the hotel are four men. | 他最多能抽出四个人来保护饭店安全 |
[51:56] | And they are not allowed to shoot. | 而且他们不允许开枪 |
[52:04] | I am a fool. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[52:06] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[52:09] | They told me I was one of them, and I… | 他们说我是其中之一 而我… |
[52:15] | Wine, chocolates, cigars, style… I swallowed it. | 白酒 巧克力 雪茄 体面…我都可以不要 |
[52:19] | I swallowed it. I swallowed all of it. | 都不要 一切都可以不要 |
[52:23] | And they handed me their shit. | 他们要我掌管他们的饭店 |
[52:30] | I have no history. I have no memory. | 我没有这方面的历史 没有经历 |
[52:35] | I’m a fool, Tatsi. | 我真是个傻瓜 塔莎 |
[52:39] | You are no fool. | 你不傻 |
[52:44] | I know who you are. | 我了解你 |
[52:50] | News Service Africa. | 非洲新闻播报 |
[52:52] | A United Nations source reports that the U.S. And British representatives | 据联合国方面报道 |
[52:56] | on the Security Council will lobby for the removal | 安全委员会的英美代表将游说 |
[52:58] | of all U.N. Peacekeepers from Rwanda. | 所有维和部队撤离卢旺达 |
[53:22] | Please, Jack. Please don’t go. | 拜托 杰克 别走 |
[53:23] | Wait, he’s British. Take out your passport. | 等等 他是英国人 护照给我看看 |
[53:26] | Jack, please don’t leave me. | 杰克 别扔下我 |
[53:30] | Can we talk? Just one second. | 我们能谈谈吗? 就一分钟 |
[53:34] | Please, Jack. Please. | 求求你了 杰克 求求你了 |
[53:35] | They’ll put me on the street. They’ll chop me. | 他们会把我拉到街上 会用刀砍我 |
[53:40] | Here. Now just take… | 这个 拿着… |
[53:43] | -Take this. -No, no… | -拿着这个 -不 不要… |
[53:45] | Just take the money. Please, just take the money. | 拿着这些钱 拜托 拿着 |
[53:47] | You must go. You must. Please, they are waiting. | 你必须去 一定要去 拜托 他们正等着 |
[53:50] | -Paul! -They are waiting. | -保罗! -他们等着你 |
[53:51] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[53:54] | He won’t put you out. Here, give her anything she wants. | 他不会让你出去的 这个 她想要什么就给她买什么 |
[53:57] | -Anything. Just charge it. -This is not necessary. | -什么都行 付钱就是了 -这不必了吧 |
[53:59] | -They’re gonna kill us here. -Let him go. | -他们会来这儿杀了我们的 -让他走吧 |
[54:01] | We have to let him go. | 我们得让他走 |
[54:11] | Don’t do that, please. | 别那样 拜托 |
[54:14] | Jesus Christ, I’m so ashamed. | 上帝 我很惭愧 |
[54:28] | Wait! Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[54:35] | Hold the buses! | 别开车! |
[54:36] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[54:51] | Thank you for being here. Thank you very much. Thank you. | 感谢你们来这儿 非常感谢 谢谢你们 |
[54:54] | -No Rwandans. -What? | -卢旺达人不行 -什么? |
[54:56] | Foreign nationals only. Sorry, Father, those were the orders. | 只许外国人 抱歉 神父 这是命令 |
[54:59] | -But you can’t leave the children behind. -Sorry, Father, we have our orders. | -你们不能留下这些孩子 -抱歉 神父 我们得服从命令 |
[55:03] | -You can’t leave them! -We can do no more. | -你们不能留下他们! -我们帮不上什么忙 |
[55:04] | Father, it is of no use. | 神父 没用的 |
[55:06] | These men are not here… They are not here to help us. | 这些人来这儿…来这儿不是帮我们的 |
[55:10] | Please, there is nothing we can do. | 拜托 我们无能为力 |
[55:11] | Get your people on the bus. I will take care of the others. | 让你的人呆在车上 我会照顾其他人的 |
[55:14] | It is of no use, Father. Please, hurry. | 无济于事的 神父 拜托 快 |
[55:20] | No, no, no. No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[55:22] | To the hotel. To the hotel. | 去饭店 去饭店 |
[55:28] | Sir, please, don’t touch the camera. We have the right to film. | 先生 拜托 别碰摄像机 我们有摄像的权力 |
[55:31] | -No filming. -Go to the hotel. | -不许摄像 -快去饭店 |
[55:34] | Go inside. | 进去吧 |
[55:36] | Go inside the hotel, all of you. | 进饭店里去 大家都去 |
[55:39] | Yes, you can stay, yes. We will take care of you. | 是的 你们可以留下 是的 我们会照顾你们 |
[55:42] | Go into the hotel. | 到饭店里面去 |
[55:48] | No! | 不! |
[55:50] | Go to the hotel. Go inside. Go inside the hotel. | 到饭店里面去 进去 饭店里面去 |
[56:43] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[56:50] | -Sir. -Come, Dube. | -先生 -来 杜比 |
[56:53] | -Please, everyone inside. -Please, people, let’s go inside. | -拜托 大家都进去 -拜托 各位 都进去吧 |
[56:56] | Out of the rain, please. Come, sister, come. | 别淋雨 拜托 来 老姐 来 |
[57:05] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[57:10] | I want you to go. | 我想你去 |
[57:13] | Go where? | 去哪儿? |
[57:17] | You take the children. You go get the girls. | 你带着孩子 去接女孩们 |
[57:21] | -Your card says Hutu… -What are you saying? | -你身份证上是胡图族的… -你在说什么啊? |
[57:23] | Please, please. You pay money at the roadblocks. | 拜托 拜托 遇到路障你就给他们钱 |
[57:27] | I want you to go. | 我要你去 |
[57:29] | No, Tatiana, no. | 不 塔莎娜 不 |
[57:32] | I will never leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[57:37] | I will never leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[57:44] | Oh, Tatsi. | 噢 塔莎 |
[57:50] | Let us sleep, my wife. Let us sleep. | 我们睡觉 我的爱人 我们睡觉 |
[58:06] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[58:08] | Get up, get up, get up. | 起来 起来 起来 |
[58:11] | -Are you the manager? -Yes, sir. What’s the matter? | -你是经理? -是的 先生 怎么? |
[58:17] | Everyone must leave the hotel now. | 所有人都马上离开饭店 |
[58:19] | -Why? -Papa, what’s wrong? | -什么? -爸爸 怎么了? |
[58:21] | It’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[58:24] | I need some time… 20, 30 minutes… to take a shower. | 我需要点时间…给我20-30分钟…洗个澡 |
[58:29] | -Sir, people are still sleeping. -I don’t care. | -先生 人们都还在睡觉呢 -这我管不着 |
[58:34] | Please, let me get you some beers. You and your boys. | 拜托 我给你们那点啤酒 你们先喝着 |
[58:39] | And I’ll be down right away, all right? As quick as I can. | 我会马上下来 好吗? 我会尽快 |
[58:42] | -Ten minutes. -Yes, sir, ten minutes. | -给你十分钟时间 -好的 先生 十分钟 |
[58:47] | -Get out of the way. -Quick, children, quickly. | -散开 -快 孩子们 快 |
[58:49] | -Roger’s not here. -Where is he? Where’s Roger? | -罗杰不在这儿 -他去哪儿了? 罗杰呢? |
[58:52] | Under the bed. | 床下 |
[58:55] | Roger. It’s Papa. | 罗杰 是爸爸 |
[58:57] | They’ve gone. They’ve gone, they’ve gone. | 他们走了 他们走了 他们走了 |
[58:59] | Come, come. Come on. | 来 来 快 |
[59:05] | Oh, my darling. It’s okay, sweetie. It’s okay. | 噢 亲爱的 好了 甜心 没事儿了 |
[59:08] | Come on, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 来 没事儿 没事儿了 |
[59:11] | -Go to the roof, Tatiana. -The roof? | -到房顶去 塔莎娜 -房顶? |
[59:13] | Yes, yes, go to the roof right now. | 是的 不错 马上去房顶 |
[59:16] | Yes, good day. General Bizimungu, please. | 是的 你好 请接比齐蒙戈将军 |
[59:20] | He is where? | 他去哪儿了? |
[59:22] | No, that is unacceptable. | 不 这让人无法接受 |
[59:24] | Who would order such a thing? | 谁下令这样做的? |
[59:28] | Yes, did you find the general? | 是的 你们找到将军了吗? |
[59:34] | Gentlemen, please have some beer. | 先生们 来喝点酒 |
[59:36] | Get me the guest list. | 把房客名单拿给我 |
[59:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[59:43] | Yes? | 喂? |
[59:44] | Sorry, sir, but I have a call from Paul in Kigali. He says it’s urgent. | 抱歉 先生 我和基加利的保罗通了电话 他说是紧急情况 |
[59:48] | Paul, are you all right? | 保罗 你还好吗? |
[59:50] | We have a big problem, sir. | 我们遇到大麻烦了 先生 |
[59:51] | What? | 什么麻烦? |
[59:53] | The Hutu army have come. | 胡图族的军队来了 |
[59:55] | They’ve ordered us… all of us… out of the hotel. | 他们命令我们…所有人…都离开饭店 |
[59:57] | Why are they doing this? | 他们为什么这么做? |
[59:59] | I think they will kill us all. | 我想他们会将我们统统杀掉 |
[1:00:02] | Kill? | 杀掉? |
[1:00:04] | What do you mean… all? How many? | 你的意思是…所有人? 有多少人? |
[1:00:08] | We have 100 staff and now more than 800 guests. | 工作人员100个 还有800多的房客 |
[1:00:13] | -800?! -Yes, sir. | -800? -是的 先生 |
[1:00:15] | There are now 800 Tutsi and Hutu refugees. | 800人都是图西族和胡图族难民 |
[1:00:18] | I do not have much time left, sir. | 我没有时间了 先生 |
[1:00:25] | I want to thank you | 我要感谢你 |
[1:00:27] | for everything that you have done for me and my family, | 为我以及我家人所做的一切 |
[1:00:29] | and please thank all of my friends at Sabena. | 并感谢我在比利时航空公司的所有朋友 |
[1:00:34] | Paul, wait. | 保罗 等等 |
[1:00:36] | I’m gonna put you on hold. Stay by the phone. | 我要你先别挂电话 等在电话旁 |
[1:00:40] | -Where are your papers? -We don’t have any papers, sir. | -你们的报纸呢? -我们没有报纸 先生 |
[1:00:43] | We don’t have any papers. They got burnt in the house. | 我们没有报纸 都在房里烧掉了 |
[1:00:47] | Louis, get on to the U.N. Tell them what’s happening. | 路易斯 接通联合国 告诉他们发生的一切 |
[1:00:50] | Did you need something, sir? | 需要帮忙吗 先生? |
[1:00:51] | Mary, call the prime minister’s office. Tell them I must speak with him now. | 玛丽 给首相办公室打个电话 就说我有话要立刻和他说 |
[1:00:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:00] | Paul, are you there? | 保罗 在吗? |
[1:01:03] | Yes, sir. | 在 先生 |
[1:01:04] | Who can I call to stop this? | 谁能制止这一切 我打电话去? |
[1:01:08] | The French. They supply the Hutu army. | 法国人 他们给胡图族提供武器的 |
[1:01:12] | Do everything you can to buy time. I’ll call you right back. | 尽一切可能争取时间 我马上给你电话 |
[1:01:20] | What are you doing, Dube? | 你在干什么 杜比? |
[1:01:23] | The lieutenant, sir, he wants to see the guest list. | 那个中尉 先生 他要看房客的名单 |
[1:01:29] | -Go and get these boys some more beer. -Thirsty, boy? You like beer? | -再去给他们拿点啤酒来 -渴吗 弟兄们? 来点啤酒? |
[1:01:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:36] | Come with me, please. | 跟我来 拜托 |
[1:01:42] | Sir, that was two weeks ago. | 先生 这是两周前的 |
[1:01:50] | Here you are, sir. | 给你 先生 |
[1:01:54] | Anderson, Arthurs, Boulier… | 安德森 亚瑟斯 布里亚… |
[1:01:58] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:02:02] | It is the guest list, sir. | 房客名单 先生 |
[1:02:05] | Are you trying to make a fool of me? | 你想骗我? |
[1:02:07] | No. We stopped taking names after the president was murdered. | 没有 总统被杀后我们就停止登记姓名了 |
[1:02:12] | -This is the only guest list, sir. -There are no Europeans left! | -这是仅有的房客名单 先生 -留下的没有一个是欧洲人! |
[1:02:17] | Get me the names of all the cockroaches in there now. | 马上给我这儿所有蟑螂的名单 |
[1:02:22] | -That will take time. -We don’t have time. | -这需要点时间 -我们没时间了 |
[1:02:25] | If I don’t have the names so that I can pick out the traitors, | 要是我拿不到名单 我就会找出叛徒 |
[1:02:30] | then I’ll kill everyone in there. | 然后杀了这儿的所有人 |
[1:02:34] | Starting with you. | 从你开始 |
[1:02:36] | Leave. | 快去 |
[1:02:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:02:54] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:02:56] | Who did you call? | 你给谁打了电话? |
[1:02:58] | -Who did I call? -Don’t lie to me! | -我给谁打了电话? -别对我撒谎! |
[1:03:03] | What is your name? | 你叫什么? |
[1:03:05] | Rusesabagina. | 卢斯赛伯吉纳 |
[1:03:08] | Paul Rusesabagina. | 保罗•卢斯赛伯吉纳 |
[1:03:11] | I’ll remember you. | 我记住你了 |
[1:03:14] | I’ll remember you. | 我记住你了 |
[1:03:16] | -Let’s go. -Come on, we’re leaving. | -我们走 -快点 我们走 |
[1:03:29] | They’ve gone. | 他们走了 |
[1:03:34] | Paul. Paul. | 保罗 保罗 |
[1:03:38] | I was afraid for you. | 我真担心你 |
[1:03:41] | Sir, the president of Sabena is on the phone for you. | 先生 比利时航空的主席来电找你 |
[1:03:46] | I must talk with this man. | 我要去和他谈谈 |
[1:03:54] | -Mr. Tillens. -Paul, what’s going on? | -提伦斯先生 -保罗 情况怎么样? |
[1:03:57] | They left. Thank you, sir. What did you do? | 他们走了 谢谢 先生 你怎么做的? |
[1:04:00] | I got through to the French president’s office. | 我与法国总统办公室联系过了 |
[1:04:06] | Well, thank you. You have saved our lives. | 呃 谢谢你 你挽救了我们 |
[1:04:09] | I pleaded with the French and the Belgians to go back and get you all. | 我再三恳请法国和比利时派兵返回搭救你们 |
[1:04:14] | I am afraid this is not going to happen. | 但恐怕他们不会这样做 |
[1:04:19] | They’re cowards, Paul. | 他们都是胆小怕事的人 保罗 |
[1:04:22] | Rwanda is not worth a single vote to any of them. | 卢旺达不会为他们赢得一张选票 |
[1:04:27] | The French, the British, the Americans. | 无论是法国人 英国人 美国人 |
[1:04:31] | I am sorry, Paul. | 很抱歉 保罗 |
[1:04:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:40] | There will be no rescue… | 不会有人来救援我们… |
[1:04:43] | …no intervention for us. | …来干涉我们的事儿了 |
[1:04:46] | We can only save ourselves. | 我们只能靠自己 |
[1:04:50] | Many of you know influential people abroad. | 你们很多人都认识些海外的有权势的人 |
[1:04:52] | You must call these people. | 你们要和这些人联系 |
[1:04:54] | Please, fax this to this number. Thank you. | 拜托 把这些传真到这个号码 谢谢 |
[1:04:57] | You must tell them what will happen to us. | 你们要告诉他们我们的遭遇 |
[1:05:01] | Say good-bye. | 和他们说再见 |
[1:05:06] | But when you say good-bye, | 但当你们说再见时 |
[1:05:08] | say it as though you are reaching through the phone and holding their hand. | 就好像通过电话你们能抓住他们的手一样 |
[1:05:14] | Let them know that if they let go of that hand… | 让他们知道 如果他们放手… |
[1:05:18] | …you will die. | …你们就会死亡 |
[1:05:23] | We must shame them into sending help. | 我们要让他们感到惭愧 以至于来帮助我们 |
[1:05:29] | Most importantly, this cannot be a refugee camp. | 最重要的是 这不是一个难民营 |
[1:05:34] | The Interhamwe believe that the Mille Collines is a four-star Sabena hotel. | 部族民兵认为 米勒•科林斯饭店 是一家四星级的比利时饭店 |
[1:05:39] | That is the only thing that is keeping us alive. | 这是唯一能让我们生存的方式 |
[1:05:42] | Have you printed the bills? | 账单打印好了吗? |
[1:05:46] | Thank you. Now please erase the register. | 谢谢 拜托清除记录 |
[1:05:48] | -Erase it? -Yes. I want no names to appear there. | -清除? -是的 我不希望看到有姓名出现 |
[1:05:52] | Boss, the carpenters are ready. | 老板 木匠准备就绪 |
[1:05:54] | Tell them to remove all of the numbers from the doors. | 让他们去掉所有房间门上的号码 |
[1:05:57] | -And put what? -And put nothing. | -加上什么? -什么都别加 |
[1:06:07] | Good day. Here is your bill for the last week. | 你好 这是最后一个礼拜的账单 |
[1:06:10] | If you cannot pay or think you will not be able to pay, | 如果你无法支付或不能支付 |
[1:06:12] | please go to the banquet room and Dube will take care of you. Thank you. | 请到餐厅去 杜比会帮你处理 谢谢 |
[1:06:20] | Does the State Department have a view | 国务院认为是否 |
[1:06:22] | as to whether or not what is happening could be genocide? | 会发生种族屠杀呢? |
[1:06:27] | We have every reason to believe that acts of genocide have occurred. | 我们有足够的证据表明种族屠杀行动已经发生 |
[1:06:30] | How many acts of genocide does it take to make genocide? | 为了进行种族屠杀 采取了多少次行动? |
[1:06:35] | Alan, that’s just not a question that I’m in a position to answer. | 艾伦 这个问题我无法回答 |
[1:06:38] | Is it true that you have specific guidance | 很明显 你没有孤立地使用… |
[1:06:42] | not to use the word “genocide” in isolation, | “种族屠杀”这个说法 而总是使用 |
[1:06:44] | but always to preface it with this word “acts of”? | “行动”的说法 是这样的吗? |
[1:06:48] | I have guidance which I try to use as best as I can. | 我尽可能使用我觉得最好的说法 |
[1:06:54] | I have… | 我… |
[1:06:55] | There are formulations that we are using | 我们在使用时要做到标准化 |
[1:06:58] | that we are trying to be consistent in our use of… | 以便我们保持一致性… |
[1:07:03] | I’m sorry it is not Glenmorangie. | 抱歉这不是格兰奥兰治牌的酒 |
[1:07:06] | As long as it is scotch. | 只要是苏格兰威士忌就行 |
[1:07:10] | Your white friends have abandoned you. | 你的白人朋友抛弃了你 |
[1:07:16] | -So it would seem. -Well, don’t worry. | -看上去是如此 -呃 别担心 |
[1:07:18] | -I will take care of you. -I’m glad to hear that | -我会照顾你的 -你这么说我很高兴 |
[1:07:22] | because I was wondering if perhaps you could spare us a few policemen. | 因为我不知道 或许你愿意派几个警察 |
[1:07:25] | To protect us, sir. | 来保护我们 先生 |
[1:07:26] | -The police are very busy, Paul. -Yes, I’m aware of this. | -警察都很忙 保罗 -是的 我知道 |
[1:07:29] | But when I last spoke to the president of Sabena, | 但我上次和比利时航空的主席提及时 |
[1:07:32] | he assured me that anyone who helped protect Belgian property | 他向我保证 无论谁帮助保护了比利时的财产 |
[1:07:36] | would be well rewarded. | 都会得到很好的回报的 |
[1:07:38] | I will see what I can do. | 我看看我能不能帮忙 |
[1:07:41] | Excuse me momentarily, sir. | 抱歉离开一下 先生 |
[1:07:44] | Where has all our beer gone? | 我们所有的啤酒哪儿去了? |
[1:07:47] | Sir, Gregoire has been taking beer. | 先生 格莱戈瓦拿走了啤酒 |
[1:07:51] | How much beer? | 多少? |
[1:07:53] | Many. | 很多 |
[1:07:57] | …come down to the reception. And then he says to me, | …下来参加招待会 然后他对我说 |
[1:08:00] | “How do you want the girls?” | “想要姑娘吗? “ |
[1:08:04] | There’s our cockroach manager. Always kissing ass. | 那是我们的蟑螂经理 喜欢亲别人屁股 |
[1:08:13] | General… | 将军… |
[1:08:15] | I’m glad you came by. | 很高兴你能来 |
[1:08:18] | I overheard something that I think you should know about. | 我无意中听到一些传言 我想你应该知道 |
[1:08:21] | What did you overhear? | 你听到什么? |
[1:08:22] | It was a discussion between a U.N. Colonel and an American Embassy official. | 联合国上校和美国使馆官员的讨论 |
[1:08:26] | And what did they say? | 他们说什么? |
[1:08:28] | The American assured the colonel that they would watch everything. | 美国人向上校保证 他们会关注一切的 |
[1:08:31] | How? They have gone, Paul. | 怎么关注? 他们都打道回府了 保罗 |
[1:08:32] | With their spies. Satellites. | 利用间谍 卫星 |
[1:08:38] | Americans. | 美国人啊 |
[1:08:40] | Oh, Gregoire! | 噢 格莱戈瓦! |
[1:08:45] | You know, I admire you, General. | 知道吗 我很钦佩你 将军 |
[1:08:48] | How do you keep command of your men amid such madness? | 你是如何管住这些疯狂的士兵的? |
[1:08:51] | -I am a strong man, Paul. -I wish I were more like you. | -我是个强人 保罗 -希望我也能像你一样 |
[1:08:56] | -I mean, look at my staff. -Cheers. | -我是说 看看我的雇员 -干杯 |
[1:08:58] | He won’t work, listens to no one. | 他们都不工作了 谁也不听 |
[1:09:01] | -He is staff? -Oh, yes. | -他是雇员吗? -噢 是的 |
[1:09:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:15] | Get back to work, you slug! Go! | 回去工作 你这个懒人! 快去! |
[1:09:19] | Satellites? | 卫星? |
[1:09:21] | What was I going to say, that the Americans were hiding in the trees? | 我还想说 美国人就藏在树林里呢 |
[1:09:37] | -What’s the matter? -I have to go out and get food. | -有什么不妥? -我得出去找点吃的回来 |
[1:09:41] | -Go out? Where? -To George Rutaganda’s place. | -出去? 去哪儿? -去乔治•卢塔甘达那儿 |
[1:09:45] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:09:47] | I have to, Tatiana. | 我必须去 塔莎娜 |
[1:09:49] | We are only as valuable as the money we give to him. | 只有给他钱的时候 我们才有点价值 |
[1:09:52] | You cannot go alone. | 你不能单独去 |
[1:09:54] | I’m not going alone. I’ll take Gregoire with me. | 我不会一个人去 我会带上格莱戈瓦 |
[1:09:58] | He’s a good Hutu, and he wants to impress me now. | 他是胡图族人 现在他又想在我面前挣表现 |
[1:10:11] | It is good to see you back at work, Gregoire. | 很高兴你还在工作 格莱戈瓦 |
[1:10:13] | -Please, sir, accept my humblest apologies. -Please, please. | -拜托 先生 请接受我的道歉 -拜托 拜托 |
[1:10:17] | We have a job this morning. | 早上我们有个工作 |
[1:10:19] | We are going to see George Rutaganda. | 我们要去看看乔治•卢塔甘达 |
[1:10:22] | Please get the van. | 去把车开过来 |
[1:10:43] | Show me your I.D. | 给我看看你的身份证 |
[1:10:45] | Remember how those Tutsi women used to look down | 还记得图西族妇女习惯于 |
[1:10:48] | their long noses at Hutu men? | 低下她们的长鼻梁看胡图族人吗? |
[1:10:49] | Now they beg for their lives. | 现在她们要为他们的生命而祈祷 |
[1:10:51] | I’m here to see my friend George Rutaganda. | 我来这儿看我的朋友乔治•卢塔甘达 |
[1:10:53] | I say taste those Tutsi whores before they die. | 在图西族下流女人死之前建议大家先去尝尝她们的味道 |
[1:10:58] | Then they’ll know what Hutu power is, my warriors. | 这样她们才知道到底什么是胡图族政权 我的勇士们 |
[1:11:01] | Remember, one cockroach can start an infestation. | 记住 每一只蟑螂都会发动奇袭 |
[1:11:05] | We need to exterminate these vermin. | 我们要彻底铲除这些害虫 |
[1:11:38] | Hey, Paul, my old friend. | 嘿 保罗 我的老朋友 |
[1:11:44] | Tutsi prostitutes and witches. So, what can I do for you? | 是图西族妓女 找我有什么事儿? |
[1:11:49] | -I need supplies, George. -Anytime. | -我需要点补给品 乔治 -随时都可以 |
[1:11:57] | Paul, everything is double the price now. You understand that? | 保罗 所有的东西价格都翻倍了 知道吗? |
[1:12:00] | Yes. I need rice, beans, | 知道 我需要大米 豆荚 |
[1:12:03] | powdered milk, beer, and your best whiskey. | 奶粉 啤酒 还有你最好的威士忌 |
[1:12:08] | Beer yes, but whiskey no. | 啤酒有 但威士忌没有 |
[1:12:12] | You have no whiskey? | 没有威士忌? |
[1:12:13] | No whiskey, no spirits. | 没有威士忌 烈酒都没有了 |
[1:12:16] | Your… rich guests will have to do without their scotch. | 你那些…富有的房客们只能忍受一下了 |
[1:12:21] | Anyway, Paul, I have bled that cow enough now. | 总之 保罗 我已经让那些牛流够了血 |
[1:12:26] | What are you saying, George? | 你在说什么 乔治? |
[1:12:28] | Your rich cockroaches at the hotel, their money is no good to them anymore. | 你饭店里的那些富有的蟑螂 他们拿着钱没有用的 |
[1:12:34] | Soon all the Tutsis will be dead. | 很快所有的图西族人都得死 |
[1:12:39] | You do not honestly believe that you can kill them all? | 你难道没有想过 你不可能将他们杀绝的? |
[1:12:43] | And why not? | 为什么不能? |
[1:12:46] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[1:12:48] | We are halfway there already. | 我们已经杀掉一半了 |
[1:12:53] | So, Paul, you want 12 bags of rice? | 保罗 你要12袋大米? |
[1:12:57] | Give him 12 bags of rice and 4 crates of beer. | 给他12袋大米和4箱啤酒 |
[1:13:00] | Yes, sir, right away. | 好的 先生 马上 |
[1:13:03] | Oh, and, Paul, I’ll give you a crate of soft drinks for the kids free of charge. | 噢 还有 保罗 我免费给你一箱饮料 拿给孩子们喝 |
[1:13:11] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:13:13] | Ten bags of beans. Come, quick. | 十袋豆荚 来 快点 |
[1:13:17] | And put those in the van. You. | 都装上车 你 |
[1:13:21] | Let me give you a little tip, my friend. | 我要提醒一下你 朋友 |
[1:13:23] | Our generals in army say, “Don’t go near the Mille Collines | 我们军队将军说 别靠近米勒•科林斯饭店 |
[1:13:26] | or they will send the Belgian soldiers back here. | 否则他们会派比利时士兵来这儿 |
[1:13:28] | But soon those generals will have gone and we will be in charge. | 很快这些将军会离开 由我们负责 |
[1:13:33] | It’s time to butcher that fat cow of yours for the meat. | 到时候就开始屠宰你的肥牛了 |
[1:13:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:13:53] | Maybe you could help us, Paul. | 或许你可以帮我 保罗 |
[1:13:55] | You have some very important traitors at that hotel. | 你旅馆里有很重要的叛徒 |
[1:13:59] | Now, if we were to get them, | 如果我们去把他们抓来 |
[1:14:00] | then maybe we would let you have one or two cockroaches of your own. | 或许我们会让你留下一两只蟑螂在你身边 |
[1:14:06] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[1:14:10] | It is almost dawn, George. | 天快亮了 乔治 |
[1:14:13] | We really must be going. | 我们真的要走了 |
[1:14:16] | Take the river road back. It’s clear. | 回去时走河边 比较安全 |
[1:14:41] | -Gregoire. -What is going on now? | -格莱戈瓦 -怎么了? |
[1:14:44] | -You’ve driven off the road. -No, I’m on the road. | -你开出路了 -不 我在路上 |
[1:14:46] | You’re going to put us in the river. Stop the car, stop the car. | 你要让我们都掉河里去? 停车 停车 |
[1:16:14] | Back up the car, Gregoire. | 倒车 格莱戈瓦 |
[1:16:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:16:20] | You will tell no one what you have seen here today. | 今天看到的对谁都别讲 |
[1:16:23] | No one, Gregoire. | 谁都别讲 格莱戈瓦 |
[1:16:41] | Dube. Please help Gregoire to unload the van. Thank you. | 杜比 去帮格莱戈瓦卸货 谢谢 |
[1:17:19] | Oh, dear. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[1:17:53] | Oh, God! | 噢 上帝! |
[1:17:57] | Oh, God! | 噢 上帝! |
[1:18:00] | -Sir. -Dube! | -先生 -杜比! |
[1:18:01] | -Sir, are you okay? -Don’t come in. Don’t come in. | -先生 你没事儿吧? -别进来 别进来 |
[1:18:05] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上出来 |
[1:18:08] | -Sir, are you okay? -Yes, I’m all right, Dube. | -先生 你没事儿吧? -是的 我没事儿 杜比 |
[1:18:12] | Don’t come in. I’ll be out. | 别进来 我就出来 |
[1:18:48] | Hundreds. | 成百上千 |
[1:18:52] | It was too many to count. | 不计其数 |
[1:18:58] | Why are people so cruel? | 为什么这些人这么残忍? |
[1:19:04] | Hatred. | 憎恨 |
[1:19:07] | Insanity. I don’t know. | 疯了 不知道 |
[1:19:15] | There you go. | 拿去 |
[1:19:16] | Is she putting her fingers in the soup? | 她把手指伸进汤里了? |
[1:19:18] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是的 |
[1:19:21] | …to do with you. Nothing to do with me. | …和你 和你无关 |
[1:19:24] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[1:19:26] | No, no, no, you make a mistake. | 不 不 不 你错了 |
[1:19:28] | -Hello. -Come with me. | -嗨 -跟我来 |
[1:19:32] | -Where are we going? -Just come. | -我们去哪儿? -来 |
[1:19:50] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[1:19:54] | You like it? | 喜欢吗? |
[1:20:04] | I hear we must pay for everything. | 听说我们得偿还这一切 |
[1:20:07] | Yes, this is true. | 是的 不错 |
[1:20:10] | So… how much for this? | 那…这个值多少? |
[1:20:15] | A kiss. | 一个吻 |
[1:20:29] | You are a good man, Paul Rusesabagina. | 你是个好人 保罗•卢斯赛伯吉纳 |
[1:20:50] | I have a confession. | 我向你坦白一件事 |
[1:20:54] | When you worked as the nurse… | 当你还是个护士的时候… |
[1:20:56] | -In Ruhengeri? -Yes. | -在鲁亨盖里? -是的 |
[1:20:58] | When we first met… | 我们第一次见面… |
[1:21:02] | I had you transferred to Kigali. | 是我让你调到了基加里 |
[1:21:07] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:09] | I bribed the Minister of Health to have you transferred to Kigali. | 我贿赂了卫生部长 把你调到了基加里 |
[1:21:15] | -Why? -To be closer. | -为什么? -这样我们更近些 |
[1:21:19] | So that I could marry you. | 这样我才能娶你 |
[1:21:28] | What was the bribe? | 你贿赂了什么? |
[1:21:32] | -What am I worth to you? -It was substantial. | -我对你来说值多少? -很多 |
[1:21:35] | -Tell me what it was. -A car. | -告诉我是什么 -一辆车 |
[1:21:40] | -What sort of car? -What does that matter? | -什么车? -这有关系吗? |
[1:21:43] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[1:21:46] | A Volkswagen. | 大众 |
[1:21:53] | I hope it was a new one. | 希望是一辆新的 |
[1:22:19] | We have had a good life, you and I. Yes. | 我的一生是幸福的 你和我 是的 |
[1:22:26] | I thank God every day for the time we’ve had. | 感谢上帝 我们共同度过的每一天 |
[1:22:36] | -We have to have a plan. -A plan? | -我们必须得有个计划 -计划? |
[1:22:42] | Our children cannot see us die first. | 孩子们不能看着我们先死去 |
[1:22:45] | If the militia come, you must come up here as quick as you can. | 如果民兵来了 你尽快到这上面来 |
[1:22:48] | -Please, I don’t want to… -You must come up here, Tatiana. | -拜托 我不想… -你必须上来 塔莎娜 |
[1:22:51] | -I don’t want you to talk like this, please. -We have to, Tatiana. | -我不想听你这样说 拜托 -我们必须得说 塔莎娜 |
[1:22:56] | If I do not make it, | 如果我没有挺过来 |
[1:22:58] | you must take all of our children by the hand… | 你一定要牵着孩子们的手… |
[1:23:03] | …and you must jump. | …你一定要跳 |
[1:23:06] | -What are you saying? I could never… -You have to, Tatiana. | -你在说什么? 我不会… -你必须如此 塔莎娜 |
[1:23:10] | -You have to promise me. -What are you saying? | -你向我保证 -你在说什么? |
[1:23:13] | Tatiana, the machete is no way to die. You have to promise me you will do it. | 塔莎娜 不要死在弯刀下 你得向我保证你会那样做 |
[1:23:16] | I cannot do… | 我不… |
[1:23:18] | You have to promise me, Tatiana. Please. | 你必须向我保证 塔莎娜 拜托 |
[1:23:21] | Promise me you will do it. | 向我保证你会那样做 |
[1:23:26] | Please, Tatiana. | 拜托 塔莎娜 |
[1:23:31] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:23:35] | I’m sorry. I love you. | 抱歉 我爱你 |
[1:23:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:23:48] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓住你! |
[1:23:50] | Diane, Elys, you know better. | 黛安 伊利 你最好知道 |
[1:23:53] | No one can be at the front of the hotel. I have told you this. | 谁都不能到饭店前面来 我给你说过 |
[1:23:55] | -Take these children in the back. Hurry. -Sorry, Papa. | -带孩子们去后面 快 -抱歉 爸爸 |
[1:23:59] | -Come, children. Come. -Thank you, Dube. | -来 孩子们 来 -谢谢 杜比 |
[1:24:03] | Paul, I’ve got good news. | 保罗 我有好消息了 |
[1:24:09] | Congratulations. Your calls have worked. | 祝贺你们 你们的电话起作用了 |
[1:24:13] | I have exit visas for the following families. | 我拿到了这些家庭的出境签证 |
[1:24:17] | Abukesu, Tanzania. | 阿布克苏 坦桑尼亚 |
[1:24:20] | Bidori, Kenya. | 比多利 肯尼亚 |
[1:24:25] | Gituaranga, Zambia. | 基图朗伽 赞比亚 |
[1:24:27] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚! |
[1:24:29] | Khalesa, Belgium. | 喀里萨 比利时 |
[1:24:31] | Oh, thank you! | 噢 谢谢! |
[1:24:33] | Dakuzi… | 达库兹… |
[1:24:36] | Kenya. | 肯尼亚 |
[1:24:38] | Masambo, Zambia. | 纳桑波 赞比亚 |
[1:24:42] | Zinguru, Ghana. | 辛咕噜 加纳 |
[1:24:45] | Rusesabagina, Belgium. | 卢斯赛伯吉纳 比利时 |
[1:24:49] | All right, that’s it. | 好了 就这些 |
[1:24:52] | So remember, families be ready at 7 a. m. | 记住 这些家庭早上7点前做好准备 |
[1:24:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:24:57] | -Colonel? -Yeah. | -上校? -什么 |
[1:24:59] | Now, certainly Odette and Jean Baptiste are on the list. | 奥德特和吉恩•巴提斯一定在名单上 |
[1:25:01] | I’m sorry, Jean, Odette. | 抱歉 吉恩 奥德特 |
[1:25:05] | But I have been assured there will be another plane soon. | 但我保证不久又会有另一班飞机的 |
[1:25:09] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:25:12] | Don’t worry, Tatsi, we’ll make it to the next list. | 别担心 塔莎 下一批会有的 |
[1:25:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:25:18] | The girls… Paul, I will not leave without them. | 女孩…保罗 我不会留下她们而去 |
[1:25:31] | What have you brought us? | 你带了些什么来? |
[1:25:32] | Antibiotics, medical supplies, general first aid. | 抗生素 药物补给 一般急救用品 |
[1:25:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:37] | -I hear there’s to be a convoy. -Yes. | -听说有航班来接了 -是的 |
[1:25:40] | Are you on the list? | 名单上有你吗? |
[1:25:45] | Madame Archer, I have an impossible request of you. | 阿彻夫人 我有个难以接受的请求 |
[1:25:51] | Is there any way that you could return to the old woman | 你有办法去那位老太太那儿 |
[1:25:54] | and bring the girls back here to us? | 把我的侄女带过来吗? |
[1:25:56] | Paul, that side of town has been destroyed in the fighting. | 保罗 半个城市在战斗中都被摧毁了 |
[1:26:01] | They’re probably dead. | 他们很可能已经死了 |
[1:26:05] | Madame Archer, I’m begging you. Those girls have no one now. | 阿彻夫人 我求求你了 她们现在无亲无故 |
[1:26:12] | I’ll try. | 我尽力而为 |
[1:26:15] | We have to leave by 7 a. m. | 我早上7就要离开了 |
[1:26:18] | Who’ll take care of the orphans when you’re gone? | 你走了谁来照顾孤儿们? |
[1:26:20] | Odette. Odette will care for them until we can get them out of here. | 奥德特 奥德特会照料他们 直到我们带他们离开这儿 |
[1:26:28] | Tell me, Paul, what country’s gonna take 20 Rwandan orphans? | 保罗 你说说 哪个国家会接受这20名卢旺达孤儿? |
[1:26:32] | I will find someone. I promise you. | 我会找到人的 我向你保证 |
[1:26:38] | -Thanks. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:26:47] | Come on, take my hand. | 来 牵着我手 |
[1:26:49] | News Service Africa. Today a Red Cross representative | 非洲新闻播报 今天红十字代表声称 |
[1:26:53] | claimed that the death rate in the Rwandan conflict | 卢旺达种族冲突的死亡路进一步攀升 |
[1:26:55] | may have climbed to as many as 500,000 victims. | 死亡人数达500000 |
[1:26:59] | One report stated that 40,000 bodies | 一个报道称有40000具尸体 |
[1:27:02] | had been removed from Lake Victoria. | 被遗弃在维多利亚湖 |
[1:27:06] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[1:27:07] | I don’t know. We wait until seven. | 不知道 我们等到七点 |
[1:27:11] | If she is not back with the girls by then… | 如果到时候他没有带回姑娘们… |
[1:27:14] | …she may not be coming. | …她就可能不会来了 |
[1:27:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:20] | Please, take these letters. | 拜托 带着这些邮件 |
[1:27:22] | Yes, I will take your letters. | 好的 我会带着的 |
[1:27:24] | Thank you so much, Paul, taking the letter. | 太感谢你了 保罗 带着这些邮件 |
[1:27:28] | -Thank you so much. -Yes, I am sorry. | -非常感谢 -是的 抱歉 |
[1:27:31] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:27:33] | I am sorry. I wish I could have done more. I am sorry. | 抱歉 希望我能帮你们更多 抱歉 |
[1:27:38] | God be with you. | 上帝与你同在 |
[1:27:41] | -Yes, do you have any children? -Yes, you’re clear to go. | -是的 你有孩子吗? -是的 你可以走了 |
[1:27:45] | No, sorry, no good. | 不 抱歉 没用的 |
[1:27:48] | Come. Come, children. | 来 来 孩子们 |
[1:27:50] | Tatsi, come. | 塔莎 来 |
[1:27:54] | Please, Paul, the girls. We wait a little longer. | 拜托 保罗 姑娘们 我们再等一下吧 |
[1:27:56] | We cannot wait. We cannot wait, Tatsi. | 我们不能等了 不能等了 塔莎 |
[1:27:58] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[1:28:00] | Let’s move out! | 出发! |
[1:28:05] | Good luck, sir. | 好运 先生 |
[1:28:18] | I am not leaving. You hold Tatiana. Take care of my family. | 我不能走 你拉着塔莎娜 照顾我的家人 |
[1:28:28] | Paul. Paul! | 保罗 保罗! |
[1:28:31] | I cannot leave these people to die. I cannot leave these people. | 我不能眼睁睁看着这些人去死 我不能留下这些人不管 |
[1:28:35] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[1:28:36] | Roger! Roger, I will follow on the next flight. | 罗杰! 罗杰 我会乘下一班飞机的 |
[1:28:39] | No, don’t leave me! Paul! | 不 别扔下我! 保罗! |
[1:28:42] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry, children. Your father’s going to be okay. | 别担心 别担心 孩子们 你爸爸没事儿的 |
[1:28:45] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[1:28:47] | -Don’t worry. He’s okay. -I want Papa! | -别担心 他没事儿的 -我要爸爸! |
[1:28:50] | It’s okay. | 没事儿的 |
[1:29:17] | I say those Hutus who shelter the cockroaches | 我觉得那些庇护蟑螂的胡图族人 |
[1:29:21] | are the same as cockroaches. | 同蟑螂毫无差别 |
[1:29:25] | -They are all the same. -This is crazy. | -他们是同类 -太疯狂了 |
[1:29:27] | Their fate should be the same. This is RTLM. | 他们应该有相同的命运 这里是 RTLM电台 |
[1:29:42] | The Tutsi cockroaches of the rebel army must be denied recruits. | 图西族叛军一定对征兵表示否认 |
[1:29:46] | Come on, good Hutus. The graves are not yet full. | 来吧 胡图族人 坟墓尚有余位 |
[1:29:50] | -Who will help us fill them? -That goddamn radio station. | -谁愿意去填补空缺? -该死的电台 |
[1:29:54] | Okay. Yeah, they are going to the airport. | 好 是的 他们正去机场 |
[1:30:01] | Stand by your radios. I am hearing some urgent news. | 锁定你的广播频率 我听到些紧急新闻 |
[1:30:06] | -Boss! Please, come quick! -Not now, Dube. | -老板! 拜托 快来! -现在不行 杜比 |
[1:30:09] | It is important! It is on the radio. You have to hear it. | 很重要! 正在广播 你快来听 |
[1:30:14] | We have received reports of very important cockroaches | 我们收到非常重要消息 说有蟑螂 |
[1:30:17] | and traitors trying to escape from the Mille Collines Hotel. | 和叛徒试图逃离米勒•科林斯饭店 |
[1:30:21] | Gather up your weapons. | 收起你们的武器吧 |
[1:30:23] | Stand by your radios. We will keep you informed. | 锁定您的广播频率 我们会有后续报道 |
[1:30:26] | -They are being smuggled away… -No, no! Who told them of this, Dube? | -他们正被偷运出国… -不 不! 谁告诉他们的 杜比? |
[1:30:29] | I saw Gregoire, sir. It is Gregoire. | 我看到格莱戈瓦了 先生 一定是格莱戈瓦 |
[1:30:31] | I saw him leaving in our bus. | 我在大巴上看到了他 |
[1:30:42] | Please, sir, I will give you whatever I have. | 拜托 先生 你要什么我都给你 |
[1:30:45] | I say who leaves that hotel, and no one else. | 我要知道谁离开了饭店 而不是其他人 |
[1:30:50] | General Bizimungu, they are driving into an ambush. | 比齐蒙戈将军 他们遭到了伏击 |
[1:31:13] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[1:31:16] | Stay calm. | 别慌 |
[1:31:18] | -What is happening? -We’re stopping. | -怎么回事? -车停了 |
[1:31:22] | You have got cockroaches in these trucks. | 你们车上藏了蟑螂 |
[1:31:24] | No, no. I’ve got U.N. Personnel in these trucks. | 没有 不是 车上都是联合国的人员 |
[1:31:27] | I’ve got permission to go through these roadblocks. | 我获准可以通过路障 |
[1:31:29] | -I’m going to search these trucks. -You are not going to search this convoy. | -我要搜查车厢 -你不能搜查这个车队 |
[1:31:34] | -I am. -Cover me. | -我要 -掩护我 |
[1:31:43] | Go to the back. | 到后面去 |
[1:31:51] | Get away from that truck. Get away from that truck! Now! | 别靠近车辆 别靠近车辆! 马上离开! |
[1:32:04] | Get back! You’re not to hurt these people. | 退后! 你们不能伤及这些人 |
[1:32:08] | Get back! Move back! | 退后! 退后! |
[1:32:10] | Look, I told you, you’ve got cockroaches in your truck. | 听着 我给你讲 你车上藏有蟑螂 |
[1:32:12] | No, no, no. They’re political refugees under U.N. Sanction. | 不 不 不 他们是联合国批准的政治难民 |
[1:32:20] | News has come to us that we have cowards in our own army | 有消息称 我们自己的军中有胆小怕事之人 |
[1:32:24] | who will not let us punish them. | 不让我们惩罚他们 |
[1:32:29] | No! | 不! |
[1:32:32] | You’re moving cockroaches from Mille Collines? | 你想从米勒•科林斯饭店带走蟑螂? |
[1:32:34] | No, sir. No, sir, they’re political refugees. | 不 先生 不 先生 他们是政治难民 |
[1:32:37] | -They cannot leave Mille Collines. -They are not leaving. | -他们不能离开米勒•科林斯饭店 -他们都不能离开 |
[1:32:41] | Stop him! | 阻止他! |
[1:32:44] | You bastard! | 你个混蛋! |
[1:32:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[1:32:53] | -What’s your name? -I can’t think… | -你叫什么名字? -我不知道… |
[1:32:56] | -Kill them! -Get everybody out of here! Move it! | -杀了他们! -所有人都离开这儿! 走! |
[1:32:59] | What’s your name? What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? 叫什么名字? |
[1:33:02] | Let’s move! Drive! | 我们走! 快开车! |
[1:33:04] | Move! Get out! | 走! 出去! |
[1:33:05] | Out, or I’ll shoot! | 出去 我开枪了! |
[1:33:10] | Get out! | 出去! |
[1:33:15] | Drive, drive! Let’s go! | 开车 开车! 我们走! |
[1:33:18] | Help us get out of here. | 帮我们离开这儿 |
[1:33:20] | Clear the street! | 清理路面! |
[1:33:31] | I am receiving more news, good Hutus. | 我又收到了消息 胡图族人 |
[1:33:34] | I have learned that the traitor Rusesabagina’s cockroaches | 我在车上发现了 |
[1:33:38] | are on a truck. | 叛徒卢斯赛伯吉纳曾庇护的蟑螂 |
[1:33:39] | 10,000 francs for their heads! | 他们的头值10000法郎! |
[1:33:44] | Stay still. Give me your shirt, quickly. | 别动 给我你的衣服 快 |
[1:33:56] | Come on, Paul. Come on, come on! | 快来 保罗 快来 快来! |
[1:33:58] | Come on, here, here. Give me your hand. Come on. | 快来 这儿 这儿 手给我 来 |
[1:34:03] | Please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:34:05] | -Hey, medic. Get a medic over here! -You need to hurry up, please. | -嘿 医生 叫个医生来! -你快点 拜托 |
[1:34:08] | Come, hurry, hurry. | 来 快 快 |
[1:34:12] | -Let me help you. -Someone give this guard a hand, please. | -我来帮你 -来个人帮帮这个警卫好吗 |
[1:34:18] | Oh, Tatiana, my darling. | 噢 塔莎娜 我亲爱的 |
[1:34:22] | -I was so worried about you. -Move that truck out of the way! | -我好担心你 -别让车挡在路上! |
[1:34:25] | Get him inside! | 带他进去! |
[1:34:26] | Tatiana. Tatiana. | 塔莎娜 塔莎娜 |
[1:34:30] | You left me. You left me. | 你扔下我不管 你扔下我不管 |
[1:34:32] | Take this. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. | 这个拿回去 我不想要 我不想要 |
[1:34:35] | You said you’d never leave me, and you left me. You are a liar! | 你说你不会撇下我的 而你却扔下了我 你这个骗子! |
[1:34:40] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:34:42] | -I’m sorry. -Papa, Papa. | -很抱歉 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:34:44] | -Papa, Mama! -I love you. | -爸爸 妈妈! -我爱你们 |
[1:34:55] | I wanted you to be safe, all of you. | 我想让你们安全 你们所有人 |
[1:34:59] | That was not your decision to make. | 决定不是由你一个人说了算 |
[1:35:02] | We make our decisions together. That was our promise. | 我们应该一起决定 我们发过誓的 |
[1:35:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:35:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:35:09] | I knew that the minute the truck pulled away. | 当车开走的一瞬间 我理解 |
[1:35:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:35:14] | Come on, put some more water. | 来 再多点水 |
[1:35:15] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么? |
[1:35:18] | Dube. | 杜比 |
[1:35:20] | I’m sorry, sir. They shut down the water. This is all we have. | 抱歉 先生 水阀被关了 我们只能用这个了 |
[1:35:30] | General. | 将军 |
[1:35:32] | Where are my supplies? | 我的补给品呢? |
[1:35:34] | I’m sorry, sir. The cellar is empty. | 抱歉 先生 仓库都空了 |
[1:35:36] | You have nothing, and yet you call me, begging me for help? | 你一无所有 还打电话给我 求我帮你? |
[1:35:41] | Do you know the trouble I have protecting these cockroaches? | 你知道为了保护这些蟑螂 我惹了多大麻烦? |
[1:35:44] | Sir, I have money from the guests. | 先生 我有房客们的钱 |
[1:35:46] | Rwandan francs! | 卢旺达法郎! |
[1:35:49] | Those are only good for wiping your ass. | 这些你只能拿去擦屁股 |
[1:35:53] | There is nothing more I can do for you, Paul. | 我不会再帮你了 保罗 |
[1:35:55] | No more police, no more protection. | 不会再给你警察 不会再给你保护 |
[1:35:59] | Let the U.N. Take care of you. | 让联合国保护你吧 |
[1:36:05] | Drive. Go! | 开车 走! |
[1:36:13] | What would Sabena make of this? | 对此比利时航空有什么措施? |
[1:36:23] | Watch out! | 当心! |
[1:36:30] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下! |
[1:36:36] | Are you hurt? Go outside. | 受伤了吗? 到外面去 |
[1:36:39] | Please stay still. There’s glass here. I will get it out. | 带着别动 这儿有碎玻璃 我来解决 |
[1:36:41] | Is anyone hurt, Odette? | 有人受伤吗 奥德特? |
[1:36:43] | Lots of cuts and bruises. | 很多人被割伤 擦伤 |
[1:36:52] | Thank God it was a storeroom. | 感谢上帝这只是储藏室 |
[1:36:55] | And in Rwanda, humanitarian agencies report | 在卢旺达 人道主义机构报道称 |
[1:36:58] | that a rapid advance by the Tutsi rebel army | 图西族叛军的快速增长 |
[1:37:01] | has sparked a mass evacuation of Hutu refugees towards the Congo. | 让大批胡图族难民逃向刚果 |
[1:37:05] | One aid worker described it | 一名援助者描述说 |
[1:37:07] | as the largest refugee exodus in modern history. | 这是近代史上最大的一次难民潮 |
[1:37:10] | The rebels have taken half the city, | 反叛分子占领了半个城市 |
[1:37:12] | and they have proposed a deal the Hutu generals are willing to accept. | 他们提出的条件 胡图族将军愿意接受 |
[1:37:17] | The rebels will exchange their Hutu prisoners, | 反叛分子决定用胡图族的囚犯作交换 |
[1:37:20] | and you people, all of you, | 你们呢 所有的人 |
[1:37:22] | will be able to move behind the rebel lines where it’s safe. | 将被转移到叛军后方的安全地带 |
[1:37:26] | The Interhamwe, what about them? | 部族民兵呢 他们怎么样? |
[1:37:28] | -No one controls them. -This time they will kill us all. | -没人能控制他们 -他们现在要杀了我们所有人 |
[1:37:31] | They will kill us all if we stay here. | 如果呆在这儿 他们才会杀了我们所有人 |
[1:37:34] | We have to take the chance. | 我们必须把握机会 |
[1:37:37] | What time should we be ready to leave? | 我们应该什么时候撤离? |
[1:37:40] | I can put it together in two days, Paul. | 我想两天后应该可以 保罗 |
[1:37:42] | Two days? | 两天? |
[1:37:44] | Colonel, there is no way that we can hold out for two days. | 上校 我们不能在这儿呆上两天的时间 |
[1:37:47] | I have nothing left to bribe them with. | 我一无所有了 无法贿赂他们 |
[1:37:50] | Colonel, we will all be dead in two days. | 上校 两天后我们都会死的 |
[1:38:18] | Diane… let your mother rest. | 黛安…让你妈妈睡吧 |
[1:38:21] | You rest too, sweetheart. Go to sleep. | 你也睡了 甜心 睡吧 |
[1:38:32] | Diplomat. | 外交官饭店 |
[1:38:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:38:37] | I have to go to the Diplomat. | 我要去外交官饭店 |
[1:38:50] | -What are you doing? -We have to go to the Diplomat. | -你要干什么? -我们得去外交官饭店 |
[1:38:53] | -To do what? -Your items, they are there. | -去干什么? -你的东西 放在那儿 |
[1:38:57] | Will you please put your policemen at the gate, sir? | 让你的警察守住门好吗 先生? |
[1:38:59] | No. Let us see what you have to offer first. | 不 我们先去看看你有什么给我 |
[1:39:14] | Oh, no. Madame Archer. | 噢 不 阿彻夫人 |
[1:39:34] | Move, move! | 快走 快走! |
[1:39:40] | -Cover us. -Yes, sir. | -掩护我们 -是的 先生 |
[1:39:41] | Hurry! | 快! |
[1:39:47] | Come on, show me. | 快点 让我看 |
[1:39:57] | Look at this. Nice, yes? | 看这个 不错 对吧? |
[1:40:01] | And here you are. | 还有这些 |
[1:40:09] | The rebels are getting closer, yes? | 反叛分子越来越近了 对吗? |
[1:40:12] | The rebels can have this graveyard. | 反叛分子能将此变为坟场 |
[1:40:15] | We have ordered everyone out of the city. | 我们下令所有人都离开这个城市 |
[1:40:20] | Here. | 来 |
[1:40:22] | Have a drink. | 喝一口 |
[1:40:30] | You know what the Scottish call it? | 你知道苏格兰人怎么叫这个? |
[1:40:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:40:36] | “Uisge beatha”… water of life. | “Uisge beatha”… 生命之泉 |
[1:40:45] | I went once on a tour of the finest single malt distillery in the world. | 我去世界上最好的单一麦芽酿酒厂参观过 |
[1:40:52] | -Have you ever been to Scotland? -No, sir. | -你去过苏格兰吗? -没有 先生 |
[1:40:56] | Wonderful country. | 很不错的国家 |
[1:40:59] | Wonderful golf. | 能玩很棒的高尔夫球 |
[1:41:01] | I wonder, will I ever go back? | 我不知道 我是否还能回去? |
[1:41:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[1:41:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:12] | I hope we all get to do a great many things, General. | 我希望我们都能接触到许许多多的东西 将军 |
[1:41:16] | Can we go now, please, sir? | 请问我们可以走了吗 先生? |
[1:41:19] | I am going to do you a great favor, Paul. | 我要帮你个大忙 保罗 |
[1:41:22] | -Private. -Yes, sir! | -士兵 -是 先生! |
[1:41:24] | Pack those carefully, put them in my jeep, and guard them. | 小心装好 放在我吉普车上 守好 |
[1:41:28] | I am going to take you with us to our new headquarters in Gitarama. | 我要带你到吉塔拉马我们新司令部去 |
[1:41:33] | I do not want to go to Gitarama, sir. | 我不想去吉塔拉马 先生 |
[1:41:36] | Well, you can’t go back to the hotel. | 呃 你不能回饭馆去 |
[1:41:38] | The crazy men are on their way there now. | 疯狂的人正奔向那儿 |
[1:41:40] | Sir… General, we must go back so that I can get my family. | 先生…将军 我们得回去 我要带走我的家人 |
[1:41:46] | Trust me, we are better off here. | 相信我 比在这儿境况好得多 |
[1:41:49] | General, these are difficult times. | 将军 这是困难时期 |
[1:41:54] | We need to help one another. | 我们需要相互帮助 |
[1:41:56] | And what help can I get from you, Paul? | 我需要你帮我什么 保罗? |
[1:41:59] | -You are a marked man, sir. -How so? | -你是众人瞩目的人 先生 -那又怎样? |
[1:42:03] | You are on a list. The Americans have you on their list as a war criminal. | 你在名单上 美国人把你写在战犯的名单上 |
[1:42:06] | Paul, I am sick and tired of your lies. | 保罗 我很讨厌也很厌倦你骗我 |
[1:42:10] | Are you stupid, General? | 你傻了吗 将军? |
[1:42:12] | How do you think these people operate? | 你觉得那些人会怎么做? |
[1:42:15] | You sit here with five stars on your chest. Who do you think they are coming after? | 在这儿你胸前有五颗勋章 你想想是谁让你得到的? |
[1:42:24] | Fine. | 很好 |
[1:42:26] | We will go to Gitarama, and you will stay on that list. | 我们去吉塔拉马 你就会一直写在那个名单上 |
[1:42:30] | -I committed no war crimes. -Who will tell them? | -我没有从事任何战争犯罪 -谁来评判呢? |
[1:42:34] | You need me to tell them how you helped at the hotel. | 你要我来说 你是如何帮助饭店的人的 |
[1:42:37] | They blame you for all their misfortunes. They say you led the massacres. | 他们谴责你带来的不幸 他们说你领导了屠杀 |
[1:42:41] | I led no massacres! | 我没有领导屠杀! |
[1:42:42] | Do you think they’re going to believe you? | 你觉得他们会信你吗? |
[1:42:44] | You will tell them the truth! | 你去告诉他们真相! |
[1:42:46] | I will tell them nothing unless you help me. | 我绝不告诉他们 除非你帮我 |
[1:42:50] | What are you going to do, shoot me? | 你要干什么 杀了我? |
[1:42:54] | Shoot me. | 杀了我啊 |
[1:42:56] | Please shoot me. It would be a blessing. | 拜托杀了我 上帝赐予我的 |
[1:42:58] | I will pay you to shoot my family. | 你杀了我的家人我会偿还的 |
[1:43:03] | You cannot hurt me. | 你不能伤害我 |
[1:43:04] | You will tell them that I did nothing! | 你去告诉他们 我什么都没干! |
[1:43:10] | We are leaving. Right now. | 我们走 就现在 |
[1:43:22] | Get out! | 出来! |
[1:43:26] | Get these people away from the gate! | 别让人到门口去! |
[1:43:34] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停! 停! |
[1:43:37] | Clear the hotel. | 离开饭店 |
[1:43:39] | -Tatiana! -Get out of here! | -塔莎娜! -离开这儿! |
[1:43:41] | -Get out! -Tatiana! | -出去! -塔莎娜! |
[1:43:44] | Get out! | 出去! |
[1:43:46] | All of the militia must leave now! Get out! | 所有民兵都离开! 出去! |
[1:44:11] | Oh, no, no! | 噢 不 不! |
[1:44:13] | Shut up, cockroach! Get down! | 闭嘴 蟑螂! 蹲下! |
[1:44:17] | That’s him. That’s him! | 就是他 就是他! |
[1:44:20] | -Shit. -That’s the manager! | -见鬼 -经理在那儿! |
[1:44:22] | -Stop him. Stop him! -I got him! I got him! | -抓住他 抓住他! -我看到他了! 我看到他了! |
[1:44:36] | Stay where you are! | 呆着别动! |
[1:44:55] | Tatiana! | 塔莎娜! |
[1:44:58] | Tatiana! | 塔莎娜! |
[1:45:06] | -Have you seen Tatiana? -No, I’ve not seen Tatiana. | -看到塔莎娜了吗? -没有 没看到塔莎娜 |
[1:45:08] | -Paul, what is happening? -I have to find my wife! | -保罗 怎么了? -我要去找我妻子! |
[1:45:13] | Tatiana! | 塔莎娜! |
[1:45:18] | Tatiana! | 塔莎娜! |
[1:45:46] | They’ve gone. They’ve gone. | 他们走了 他们走了 |
[1:45:50] | They’ve gone. | 他们走了 |
[1:45:56] | What were you going to do with this? | 你拿这个干什么? |
[1:46:08] | I thought you had… | 我还以为你… |
[1:46:10] | I thought you had jumped. | 我还以为你跳了 |
[1:46:24] | Everyone on the trucks, please. | 所有人都到车上去 拜托 |
[1:46:26] | Take your luggage. Families please stay together. | 带上你们的行李 一家人呆在一起 |
[1:46:29] | -Oh, please. -As fast as you can, everyone. Please. | -噢 拜托 -大家尽快 拜托 |
[1:46:32] | There’s enough room for everyone. | 所有人都能上去 |
[1:46:38] | I hope someday we will come back. | 希望有朝一日我们能再回来 |
[1:46:41] | Let’s move out. | 我们走 |
[1:46:52] | What is wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[1:46:55] | She has a very high fever. | 她发了高烧 |
[1:47:05] | Where are we going, Daddy? | 我们要去哪儿 爸爸? |
[1:47:07] | Someplace safe. | 安全的地方 |
[1:48:07] | My God. | 上帝 |
[1:48:30] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[1:48:57] | Come on, let’s go. Children on the ground. Bring the children this way. | 来 我们走 孩子们蹲下来 带孩子们走这边 |
[1:49:00] | Pass them back, pass them back. | 让他们到后面去 让他们到后面去 |
[1:49:08] | Do not stop. Do not stop! Go right on through. | 别停 别停! 直接开过去 |
[1:49:24] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[1:49:28] | Stay down! | 蹲下! |
[1:49:53] | What’s happening there? | 怎么了? |
[1:49:58] | It’s the rebels. We’re crossing the front line. | 是反叛分子 我们正通过前线 |
[1:50:02] | It’s okay. We’re safe. | 没事儿了 我们安全了 |
[1:50:05] | It’s okay. | 没事儿了 |
[1:50:06] | It’s okay, you are safe here. You are safe. | 没事儿了 这儿安全了 安全了 |
[1:50:08] | It’s okay now. Sit back down. | 现在没事儿了 坐下来 |
[1:50:14] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[1:50:46] | Get some more water. | 多弄点水来 |
[1:50:49] | The doctor says he is very dehydrated. | 医生说他严重脱水 |
[1:50:52] | We made it. Come on, let’s get down. | 我们到了 来 下来吧 |
[1:50:56] | -Come on. -It is okay. | -来 -没事儿了 |
[1:50:58] | -She is sick. -Okay. | -她病了 -好的 |
[1:51:00] | Yeah, she’s very sick. Take her. | 是的 她病得很厉害 抱住她 |
[1:51:04] | Paul, the buses are on the other side of camp. | 保罗 车在营地的另一边 |
[1:51:09] | They’ll take you to Tanzania. | 他们要带我去坦桑尼亚 |
[1:51:11] | Go now, Paul, ’cause I don’t know when there’d be another opportunity. | 那就去 保罗 因为 我也不知道何时才会再有机会 |
[1:51:15] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -是的 |
[1:51:16] | -Good luck. -Thank you. | -好运 -谢谢 |
[1:51:21] | -Thank God. -We made it. | -感谢上帝 -我们到了 |
[1:51:24] | Please, please. We are here, yeah? | 拜托 拜托 都到了 对吧? |
[1:51:26] | -Thank you, Paul. -We have made it. | -谢谢 保罗 -我们成功了 |
[1:51:28] | -Thank you. -Yes, yes. Come. | -谢谢 -是的 是的 来 |
[1:51:30] | Mr. Manager. | 经理先生 |
[1:51:31] | -I just want to thank you. -Of course, Steven. | -我只是想谢谢你 -当然 史蒂文 |
[1:51:34] | Constance! | 康斯坦茨! |
[1:51:36] | Thank God you are alive! It’s so good to see you. | 感谢上帝你还活着! 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[1:51:39] | Have you seen my brother and his wife? | 你见过我哥哥和嫂子吗? |
[1:51:41] | None of them. | 都没有 |
[1:51:43] | Has anyone seen these people? You don’t recog… | 有人见过这些人吗? 你不认… |
[1:51:46] | Mama, come see quick. | 妈妈 快来看 |
[1:51:48] | -Excuse me, excuse me. -Can you see them anywhere? | -抱歉 抱歉 -你在哪儿看到她们的? |
[1:51:53] | Here, Mama, look. | 这儿 妈妈 看 |
[1:51:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:51:57] | Do you see them, Mama? Is that them? | 看到了吗 妈妈? 是她们吗? |
[1:52:01] | Is that them, Mama? | 是她们吗 妈妈? |
[1:52:04] | Do you recognize these people? | 你们认识这些人吗? |
[1:52:07] | This little girl, she’s Anais, and this is Carine. | 这个小姑娘 她叫爱耐丝 这是卡琳 |
[1:52:10] | Do you recognize them? | 认识吗? |
[1:52:13] | -Ma’am, have you seen these girls? -No, no, I haven’t. | -女士 见过这些姑娘吗? -不 没有 没见过 |
[1:52:17] | Have any of you seen these girls? | 有人见过这些姑娘吗? |
[1:52:21] | Anais. And that’s my brother. | 爱耐丝 那是我哥哥 |
[1:52:24] | Everybody on the buses! | 所有人都上车! |
[1:52:35] | Can you feel anything when I touch here? | 这儿有感觉吗? |
[1:52:37] | Everybody on the buses! | 所有人都上车! |
[1:52:39] | Can you move out of the way? We need some room here! | 别挡在路上好吗? 我们过不去了! |
[1:52:42] | -We’ll find the girls, Tatsi. We will. -Okay. | -我们会发现姑娘们的 塔莎 会的 -好的 |
[1:52:49] | Boussey? | 布西? |
[1:52:51] | It’s you. | 真的是你 |
[1:52:55] | Where’d you find this child? | 哪儿找到这个孩子的? |
[1:52:57] | They just arrived on trucks from the Mille Collines. | 刚从米勒•科林斯饭店来的车上下来的 |
[1:53:01] | All Mille Collines evacuees to the buses now, please. | 米勒•科林斯饭店的难民请上车了 |
[1:53:05] | -Oh, no. -We need to hurry up, please. | -噢 不 -我们得快点了 拜托 |
[1:53:14] | Come on, get some sleep. | 来 睡一会儿吧 |
[1:53:17] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:53:28] | Hold it, please! | 停停 拜托! |
[1:53:33] | -Tatiana! -It’s Pat! | -塔莎娜! -是帕特! |
[1:53:34] | -Tatiana! -Madame Archer! | -塔莎娜! -阿彻夫人! |
[1:53:37] | Stop the bus! Stop the bus, stop the bus! | 停车! 停车 停车! |
[1:53:40] | Come. Come, come. | 来 来 来 |
[1:53:42] | Please, wait for us. | 拜托 等等我们 |
[1:53:43] | Madame Archer. I was so worried. I thought… | 阿彻夫人 我很担心 还以为… |
[1:53:48] | It’s wonderful to see you. | 见到你真得太高兴了 |
[1:53:50] | Come quickly. | 快来 |
[1:53:58] | -Carine? -Anais? | -卡琳? -爱耐丝? |
[1:54:01] | Anais? | 爱耐丝? |
[1:54:02] | Just wait. It’s gonna be just a minute now. | 等着 只要一分钟 |
[1:54:07] | Anais? Carine? | 爱耐丝? 卡琳? |
[1:54:24] | Oh, my God! | 噢 上帝啊! |
[1:54:27] | Oh, my God! | 噢 上帝啊! |
[1:54:29] | Come, come, come! | 来 来 来! |
[1:54:35] | Hello, Carine. Anais, hello. How are you, sweetheart? | 嗨 卡琳 爱耐丝 嗨 你好吗 亲爱的? |
[1:54:41] | Do you see your cousins? | 来见见表姐妹? |
[1:54:51] | They said there wasn’t any room. | 他们说没位置了 |
[1:54:53] | There’s always room. | 总会有的 |
[1:55:10] | 保罗•卢斯赛伯吉纳保护了基加利米勒•科林斯饭店的 1268名图西族和胡图族难民 | |
[1:55:18] | 保罗和塔莎娜还有他们的孩子罗杰 黛安 伊利 特丽莎 以及他们收养的侄女 爱耐丝和卡琳现在住在比利时 | |
[1:55:27] | 塔莎娜的哥哥托马斯和他的妻子费登丝 尚未被发现 | |
[1:55:33] | 2002年奥古斯丁•比齐蒙戈将军在安哥拉被逮捕 并运往联合国坦桑尼亚的战争犯罪法庭 同一法庭上部落民兵领袖乔治•卢塔甘达被判处终身监禁 | |
[1:55:42] | 种族屠杀于1994年7月结束 此时图西族叛乱分子将胡图族军队 及部族民兵驱赶到了刚果边境 |