英文名称:Hotel for Dogs
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Hotel For Dogs | 流浪狗之家 |
[03:34] | You want some? | 你想吃点儿吗? |
[05:01] | Lucky Pawn | 典当铺 |
[05:12] | -How’d we do? -$27. | -卖掉了吗? -27美元 |
[05:14] | Nobody questions shrink wrap. | 没人会怀疑热塑封装的 |
[05:20] | -Are you hungry? -A little bit. The dog probably is a lot. | -你饿吗? -有一点儿 狗肯定饿了 |
[05:25] | -Good job. -Can you stop touching my hair? | -干得不错 -你能别老碰我的头发吗? |
[05:28] | Hey, his collar slipped off. | 狗圈被挣脱了 |
[05:31] | And you waited right here. | 你一直在这儿等着我们啊 |
[05:33] | What a good boy. Yes, you are! | 真是个好孩子 |
[05:36] | Oh, we missed you too, buddy. | 我们也想念你 老兄 |
[05:39] | I hope he knows what we go through just to feed him. | 希望他能明白为了他 我们付出了多少 |
[05:42] | All right, here you go, Friday. | 好了 快吃吧 星期五 |
[05:46] | I’ve never seen a dog eat that much. Ever. | 我从没见过这么能吃的狗 |
[05:52] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:56] | -Nice catch. -Go. Go. | -接得好 -快走 走 |
[06:03] | Meet us at home, Friday. | 我们在家里碰头 星期五 |
[06:04] | Excuse me, miss. | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[06:05] | That’s her. She’s the one who ripped me off. | 就是她 就是她敲诈的我 |
[06:08] | Thank goodness you’re here, officer. | 谢天谢地您来了 长官 |
[06:10] | This guy’s been stalking me all day. | 这个人整天跟踪我 |
[06:12] | And it’s really freaking me out. | 吓死我了 |
[06:34] | Okay, thanks. I really appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢 真的非常感谢 |
[06:36] | Either I call you or I have to fill out all the forms. | 要么给你打电话 要么我就得填很多表 |
[06:39] | -Love to Alice. -Yeah. Same to Carol. | -向爱丽丝问好 -好的 也向卡洛问好 |
[06:41] | Central city PD, precinct desk. | 中央警署 管辖区办公室 |
[06:45] | Hold on, I’ll transfer you. | 稍等 给您转接 |
[06:46] | Put it down. | 把它放下来 |
[06:50] | -Hey. -Hey, Bernie. | 邦尼 |
[06:53] | Don’t “hey, Bernie” me. | 别想打招呼了事 |
[06:55] | You know I have half a mind | 知道吗 |
[06:56] | to leave you two here? | 我多想把你们俩留在这儿算了 |
[07:00] | You’re sprung. Come on, let’s go. | 你们被释放了 咱们走吧 |
[07:05] | Hurry up. | 快点儿 |
[07:07] | I’ll do the rest of my yelling while I’m taking you back. | 我会在回家路上继续教育你们俩 |
[07:16] | Look, the guy could have pressed charges. | 那个人当时是可以起诉你们的 |
[07:18] | You sold him a rock in a box for 20 bucks. | 你们卖给他一个石头 骗了20美元 |
[07:22] | Oh, that’s funny? | 很可笑吗? |
[07:26] | It’s not funny. It’s anything but funny. | 一点儿都不可笑 没什么可笑的 |
[07:28] | What if they’d called Carl and Lois | 如果他们没给我打电话 |
[07:31] | instead of me? | 而是打给了卡尔和露易斯怎么办? |
[07:33] | I guess you’d have to find us new foster parents then. | 那估计你就得帮我们重新找个人家了 |
[07:40] | Is that what you’re trying to do? | 这是你们想要得到的结果吗? |
[07:43] | You guys, that’s a very dangerous game. I’m telling you. | 告诉你们 这是个非常危险的游戏 |
[07:48] | One and… | 一… |
[07:54] | No. | 不对 |
[07:57] | You know, | 你知道吗? |
[07:57] | the word “harmonizing” comes from the word “harmony.” | “和声” 这个词是从 “和谐” 衍生出来的 |
[08:00] | -So? -So I’m saying you’re still half a step off. | -那又怎么样? -我是说你还是唱低了半度 |
[08:03] | Oh, really? well, that’s funny. | 真的吗? 真可笑 |
[08:05] | Because my vocal instructor, who is a paid vocal instructor, | 因为我的声乐老师 我给他交钱的那位… |
[08:09] | Didn’t notice that. But you did. | 他都没有听出来 可你却听出来了 |
[08:11] | Here’s the note. | 音调是这样的 |
[08:21] | You’re late. And you interrupted rehearsal. | 你们迟到了 而且还打断了我们的排练 |
[08:24] | I’m very sorry. Get in there. Hurry up. | 非常抱歉 进屋 快点儿 |
[08:30] | Babe, maybe we should skip this one. | 宝贝 也许我们应该跳过这首歌 |
[08:31] | And just play the hit. | 开始排练主打歌 |
[08:33] | They’re all hits, baby. | 这些歌都是主打歌 宝贝 |
[08:34] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[08:35] | -Hey, Bernie. -Carl. | -邦尼 -卡尔 |
[08:37] | Your food’s on your trays. | 你们的饭在盘子里 |
[08:42] | Yummy! It’s too bad we already ate. | 看起来不错哦 不过太遗憾了 我们已经吃过了 |
[08:44] | Fine. It’ll be lunch tomorrow. | 没关系 那你们明天中午吃 |
[08:47] | All right, could we just get back to the issue at hand, okay? | 好 那就让我们解决一下眼前的问题吧 |
[08:50] | I’m a kind woman. Okay? | 我是个好心的女人 对吧? |
[08:53] | In fact, everyone’s always asking, | 实际上 所有人都问我 |
[08:56] | “Lois, why are you so kind?” | “露易斯 为什么你这么好心呢?” |
[08:58] | But we have rules. Okay? | 但是我们都要守规矩 懂吗? |
[09:00] | We serve dinner at a certain time. | 我们定点开饭 |
[09:02] | So we can finish dinner at a certain time. | 这样我们才能够按时吃完饭 |
[09:04] | So we can drop our rock manifesto on the world | 这样我们才能够及时把我们的摇滚宣言 |
[09:07] | at a certain time. | 告诉全世界 |
[09:09] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[09:12] | Okay, but those times have come and gone. So… | 好了 但是这样的时刻已经错过了 |
[09:15] | Oh, where were they? | 他们俩到底去哪儿了? |
[09:21] | Look, this whole thing is my fault. Okay? | 整件事都是我的错 好吗? |
[09:25] | We were just getting caught up and we were having so much fun… | 我们玩得太投入了 太开心了 |
[09:29] | Whoa. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:31] | …that I just lost track of time. | 以至于我忘记了时间 |
[09:33] | I’m sorry, really. My apologies. | 非常抱歉 对不起 |
[09:35] | Now, why don’t we just get them to their room. | 现在 让他们回房间去吧 |
[09:37] | And you guys can continue making that magic. | 你们可以继续变你们的魔法了(排练) |
[09:52] | Thanks for covering for us. | 谢谢你帮我们掩饰 |
[09:53] | Andi, Andi. Listen! | 安迪 安迪 听着 |
[09:55] | You cannot afford to screw this up. | 你们这次不能再搞砸了 |
[09:57] | You’ve only been here two months, okay? | 你们来这儿只住了两个月 |
[10:00] | This is your fifth set of foster parents in three years. | 这是三年来给你们换的第五个寄养家庭了 |
[10:02] | The Johnsons don’t count. | 约翰逊一家不算数 |
[10:04] | We were there for two hours. | 我们只在那儿待了两个小时 |
[10:08] | Do you know the reaction I get | 当人们听说 |
[10:09] | when I tell people I’m trying to place | 我在给一对11岁和16岁的姐弟找养父母时 |
[10:10] | 11 and 16-year-old siblings? | 你知道他们有什么反应吗? |
[10:12] | It ain’t a good one. Okay? | 不是什么好反应 明白吗? |
[10:14] | You guys mess this up, that’s it. | 如果再把这家搞砸了 就没有别家了 |
[10:15] | I don’t have any more favors I can call in. | 我已经无能为力了 |
[10:17] | I’m gonna have to place you two separately. | 只能把你们俩分开寄养了 |
[10:19] | No! You know I won’t let that happen, Bernie. | 不 我不能让这事发生 邦尼 |
[10:23] | We stay together. | 我们要住在一起 |
[10:24] | All right, then take a little advice from me, okay? | 好吧 那就听话 好吗? |
[10:27] | A technique that I’ve learned. | 告诉你们我的一个切身体会 |
[10:29] | When somebody who I… | 如果有人… |
[10:31] | Who I don’t particularly like | 我不喜欢的人… |
[10:33] | Is saying something that I don’t want to hear, | 跟我说我不想听的话 |
[10:35] | I just nod and I go, “mmm-hmm.” It works wonders. | 我就点点头说 “嗯哼” 百试不爽 |
[10:39] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[10:45] | Okay, I’m through with you guys. | 好了 我跟你们谈完了 |
[10:50] | I’ll tell you what, I better not get any more phone calls. | 告诉你们 最好别再让我接到电话 |
[10:52] | About a trick with a brick or a scam with a ham… | 听人抱怨你们又用砖头什么的搞鬼把戏 |
[11:05] | Okay, it was a good talk, Bernie. | 好了 谈话很愉快 邦尼 |
[11:07] | Thank you very much for stopping by. | 非常谢谢你来拜访我们 |
[11:09] | What are you guys… | 你们两个… |
[11:28] | Good boy. Somebody’s tired today, huh? | 好小伙儿 今天累坏了 是吧? |
[11:31] | I am. | 我累坏了 |
[12:10] | Science Fair | 科技奖 |
[12:25] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[12:28] | -Andi. -Yeah. | -安迪 -怎么了 |
[12:30] | -Friday’s gone. -What? | -星期五不见了 -什么? |
[12:34] | Friday, come here. Where’d he go? | 星期五 快过来 他去哪儿了 |
[12:42] | Good God. You two are just a bundle of energy. | 天哪 你们俩真是生龙活虎 |
[12:47] | -Good morning! -Stop shouting. | -早上好 -不要吵 |
[12:52] | My vocal instructor said getting frightened is bad for my pitch. | 声乐老师说受到惊吓对我的嗓音不好 |
[12:56] | What are you doing up so early? | 你们起这么早干什么? |
[12:58] | -Just thought we’d get some… -Breakfast! | -我们只是想… -吃早饭 |
[13:02] | All right, so, I unlocked the pantry. | 好吧 我把食品柜打开了 |
[13:06] | Your cereal’s in there. You know how to get it. | 你们的麦片在里面 你们知道怎么拿 |
[13:08] | I’m not your servant. All right? | 我不是你们的仆人 明白不? |
[13:11] | I am obliged to prepare two meals a day, that’s lunch and dinner. | 我有义务一天准备两顿饭 午饭和晚饭 |
[13:16] | -Friday! -What? | -星期五 -什么? |
[13:19] | I said, “Bruce, what is the day after thursday?” | 我是说 “布鲁斯 星期四之后是星期几?” |
[13:23] | -Friday! -Thanks. | -星期五 -谢谢 |
[13:25] | Fine. Get weird on me. I can handle weird. | 好吧 跟我玩诡异是吧 我可以忍受诡异 |
[13:35] | Okay, I don’t need your attitude about setting the table, okay? | 不要因为摆餐具而冲我耍脾气 明白吗? |
[13:40] | Don’t be lazy. | 不要这么懒惰 |
[13:46] | It needs cinnamon. | 该加点儿肉桂 |
[13:47] | Or is it cinnamon that Carl’s allergic to? | 卡尔是不是对肉桂过敏呢? |
[13:51] | Well, one way to find out, I guess. | 我估计试试才知道答案 |
[13:53] | Let’s see him harmonize with a tongue the size of a beehive. | 看看他舌头肿得像蜂窝一样还怎么唱和声 |
[13:56] | Wait! You just reminded me of this really funny story. | 等等 你让我想起了一个很搞笑的故事 |
[13:59] | I was walking and I stepped on a bee and it stung me. | 我走着走着忽然踩到一只蜜蜂 它蜇了我 |
[14:02] | So then, I went and took care of my foot, | 于是我就去包扎我的脚 |
[14:04] | Then I went back for the bee to throw it outside and I thought, | 然后我回来把蜜蜂扔了出去 因为我想 |
[14:08] | you know, “I’d be safe because bees can’t sting you more than once”. | “不会有事的 因为蜜蜂只能蜇一次” |
[14:11] | Right? I mean, right? It was crazy. I mean, isn’t that crazy? | 对吧? 太疯狂了 是不是很疯狂? |
[14:17] | Excuse me. | 很抱歉 |
[14:18] | You owe me 30 seconds of my life, and I will collect. | 你浪费了我30秒生命 我会找你要的 |
[14:30] | Thanks for the heart attack. | 谢谢你差点儿让我犯心脏病 |
[14:31] | Of course I checked in there, maybe they’re in the kids’ room. | 我当然检查了 也许在孩子们房里呢 |
[14:34] | Carl, did you eat the bacon? | 卡尔 是你把培根吃了吗? |
[14:36] | Stay close, Friday. | 别走远 星期五 |
[14:45] | Did I leave my whitening strips in here? | 我是不是把我的增白牙贴落这屋了? |
[15:49] | Animal Control. | 动物管制中心 |
[16:06] | He’d usually be here by now. | 他一般这时候该回来了 |
[16:09] | You know, maybe he can’t hear it. | 也许他听不见喇叭声 |
[16:11] | It’s mealtime. He could hear it on the moon. | 现在是吃饭时间 他从月球上都能听到 |
[16:14] | He’s probably just wandering around. | 他可能只是在外面闲逛 |
[16:22] | Friday! Friday! | 星期五 星期五 |
[16:26] | -What are we gonna do? -Come on. Friday! | -我们该怎么办? -快点 星期五 |
[16:32] | Friday! Come on! Maybe he ran down this alley. | 快 也许他走了这条小巷 |
[16:37] | Friday! | 星期五 |
[16:41] | You don’t think he went in there, do you? | 他不会是进那里了吧 你说呢? |
[16:48] | No. Why would he go in there? | 不会 为什么他会去那里? |
[16:51] | He’s probably just out looking for food. | 他可能只是去找吃的了 |
[16:54] | Friday! | 星期五 |
[16:56] | How cute. I want one. | 真可爱 我想要一只 |
[17:09] | Nice haircut. | 新发型不错 |
[17:12] | Thanks, Dave. I was hoping you’d notice. | 谢谢 戴夫 我希望你能注意到 |
[17:15] | Oh, I was actually talking about the pomeranian. | 我实际上是在说那只博美 |
[17:18] | But yours is, yours is really nice, too. | 不过你的也不错 |
[17:21] | -You did something new to it. -I did. | -你也做了新发型 -是的 |
[17:23] | And I’m pretty sure you could tell when I first got it done. | 我很确定我刚做了新发型你就看出来了 |
[17:26] | Because you kind of looked at me and then looked away, | 因为你当时看看我又看看别处 |
[17:28] | And then looked back like, “hey, something’s different.” | 然后又看回来 你感觉 “有所改变” |
[17:30] | But then you didn’t say anything. | 但你当时什么都没说 |
[17:32] | And I was like, “men.” | 当时我就想 “唉 男人” |
[17:33] | So then the next day I tried to compliment you on your hair, | 于是第二天我试着夸你的头发 |
[17:35] | You know, giving you a little hint here but… | 想给你点儿暗示 但是… |
[17:37] | No, absolutely. I totally remember that. Anyways, it looks great. | 确实是 我记得 新发型看起来不错 |
[17:41] | Lost Dog Friday | 走失狗 狗名”星期五” |
[17:49] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗? |
[17:54] | No, no, we’re just looking for our dog. | 不用 我们在找我们的狗 |
[17:57] | I don’t suppose you’ve seen him, have you? | 估计你没有见过他吧? |
[18:01] | No. Friday? That’s a funny name. | 没见过 星期五 名字挺逗的 |
[18:05] | I bet when you find him, you’ll say, | 我打赌你找到他的时候你会说 |
[18:07] | “Thank god it’s Friday.” | “谢天谢地 是星期五” |
[18:11] | Right. It’s a joke. So… | 呃…算个玩笑吧 |
[18:15] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you around here before. | 我以前好像没见过你 |
[18:18] | Do you go to Thomas Jefferson? | 你在托马斯杰弗森中学读书吗 |
[18:19] | I will actually, in the fall. Andi. | 我秋季才入学 我叫安迪 |
[18:22] | Dave. | 我叫戴夫 |
[18:23] | My family just moved here a couple of months ago. | 我们家几个月前刚搬过来 |
[18:26] | That’s cool. How do you like it so far? | 挺好的 你喜欢这里吗? |
[18:29] | What’s not to like? | 有什么可不喜欢的吗? |
[18:35] | -We have to go. -No problem. | -我们要走了 -好的 |
[18:38] | You know, if he doesn’t show up soon, you might want to check the pound. | 如果还找不到 你可以去收容所看看 |
[18:49] | Central City Animal Pound | 中央市区动物收容所 |
[19:16] | -Friday! Friday! There he is! -There he is. | -星期五 他在这 -他在这 |
[19:19] | -There he is. -There he is! Friday! Friday! | -他在这 -他在这 星期五 星期五 |
[19:20] | -Your dog? -Yeah, that’s our dog! | -你们的狗吗? -是的 我们的狗 |
[19:36] | Yeah, he just got in. | 他刚被关进来 |
[19:38] | Yeah, I know, we just saw him. | 是啊 我知道 我们看到他了 |
[19:41] | Well, I’m always glad when these things have a happy ending. | 我总是乐意看到这些事情有个好结局 |
[19:45] | We’re open till 6:00. | 我们营业到晚上六点 |
[19:46] | Get your parents, come back, we’ll figure it out. | 叫上你们的父母过来 然后办手续 |
[19:47] | Wait! Wait… | 等等 等一下 |
[19:49] | Come on, we’re already here. It’s our dog. | 我们来都来了 这的确是我们的狗 |
[19:53] | Yeah, well, there’s a lot of paperwork. | 没办法 得填写很多文件 |
[19:55] | Grown-up paperwork. | 必须得成年人才行 |
[19:57] | There’s always a guy who screws up the paperwork. | 总是有人把这一环搞砸 |
[20:00] | But you see this guy? I’m not that guy. | 你知道吗 我可不是这样的人 |
[20:17] | Check for your lost pet every day! | 请每天都查一下有否遗失宠物 |
[20:19] | We can only hold animals for 72 hours. | 我们只保留72小时 |
[20:39] | We can’t let him out alone anymore. | 我们不能再让他自己待在外面了 |
[20:41] | I mean, if he gets picked up again, we might not get him back. | 如果他再被抓 可能就没法救他了 |
[20:44] | And things are gonna get so much harder when school starts. | 而且开学后事情就更麻烦了 |
[20:49] | Look, Bruce, I think we need to find Friday a new home. | 布鲁斯 我们得给星期五找个新家 |
[20:54] | -Well, you know, I’ve got a few ideas. -No. | -我有几个想法 -不行 |
[20:55] | We’ve been hiding him in alleys and garages, | 我们把他藏在胡同或车库里 |
[20:58] | I mean, in the woods for three years. | 有时在草丛里 这样已经三年了 |
[21:02] | Don’t you think he deserves a real home with a real family? | 你不觉得他应该有真正的家和家人吗? |
[21:08] | But we are a real family. | 但我们就是一家人啊 |
[21:18] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们快离开这里 |
[21:26] | You kids! Hold it right there! | 孩子们 站在那儿别动 |
[21:28] | We can’t get in trouble again. | 我们不能再惹麻烦了 |
[21:30] | But we didn’t do anything wrong. | 但我们又没做错事 |
[21:32] | You want to tell them that? | 你想跟他们解释吗? |
[21:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[22:03] | -Friday! No! Get back here! -Bruce! | -星期五 不 回来 -布鲁斯 |
[22:08] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[22:26] | -You got anything? -No. | -看到他们了吗? -没有 |
[22:30] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[22:36] | Let’s just find Friday and get out of here. | 快找到星期五然后离开这里吧 |
[22:43] | Friday! | 星期五 |
[22:48] | Circuits are fried. | 电路烧了 |
[22:50] | Friday! | 星期五 |
[22:57] | Bruce, stay close. | 布鲁斯 待在一起别走散 |
[23:01] | Wow. Andi, look at all this stuff. | 安迪 看这些东西 |
[23:16] | Careful. | 小心点儿 |
[23:19] | Friday? | 星期五? |
[23:30] | Friday, where are you boy? | 星期五 你在哪儿? |
[23:39] | -What’s that? -It’s just an old hotel. | -刚才那是什么? -这只是个旧旅馆 |
[23:44] | Hotels don’t make footsteps. | 旅馆自己是不会发出脚步声的 |
[23:45] | People make footsteps when they walk through hotels with their feet. | 只有人在旅馆里走才会有脚步声 |
[23:54] | Good point. Come on! | 说得对 快走 |
[23:59] | Go, go, go! | 走 快 |
[24:31] | Friday, stay back. | 星期五 别过去 |
[24:51] | Do you think they belong to anyone? | 你觉得他们有主人吗? |
[24:54] | If they did, would they be here? | 如果有主人 他们还在这儿干嘛? |
[24:56] | Better here than the pound. | 怎么也比收留所好 |
[24:58] | Friday! wait! | 星期五 等等 |
[25:20] | -Look at that. -Okay. | -看这个 -不错 |
[25:37] | What about just, you know, leaving friday with them tonight? | 今晚让星期五留下来怎么样? |
[25:49] | One night. | 就一晚 |
[25:58] | Good night, guys. sleep tight. | 晚安 伙计们 好好睡 |
[26:28] | So I mean it’s supposed to be a teacher appreciation lunch, right? | 这么说应该是一顿报答老师的午餐 对吗? |
[26:31] | But then it ends up being more work for us | 但结果我们却要干更多的活 |
[26:33] | If we have to set it up and then clean it up. | 如果我们必须自己提出问题 解决问题 |
[26:35] | I mean, sometimes, you know, | 我是说 有时候 你知道 |
[26:36] | I could appreciate a little less appreciation, you know? | 我会很感激任何一点赞赏 |
[26:40] | Don’t nod and “mmm-hmm” me. I taught you the nod and “mmm-hmm.” | 别点头然后 “嗯哼” 我 这还是我教你的 |
[26:44] | Yeah, that’s true, but I’d like to think I’ve made it my own. | 是哦 没错 但是我很乐意认为是我自己发明的 |
[26:46] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[26:51] | -What’s wrong? -It’s these kids, the other night. | -怎么了? -那些孩子 另一个晚上 |
[26:56] | -Andi and Bruce? -Yeah. | -安迪和布鲁斯? -是啊 |
[26:58] | -Are they okay? -I don’t know. | -他们还好吗? -我不知道 |
[27:01] | I mean, it’s bad enough they lost their parents. | 我是说 他们失去了父母已经够惨的了 |
[27:04] | If they can’t work this situation out, | 如果他们不能度过这个难关 |
[27:06] | I don’t know if we’re gonna be able to find a family | 我不知道我们能不能找到… |
[27:08] | That’s gonna take the both of them. | 一个愿意同时接收他们两个的家庭 |
[27:10] | You do everything you can for them, you know. | 你已经尽力了 |
[27:12] | You can’t bring home your work and let it make you crazy. | 别把工作带回家 然后继续抓狂 |
[27:17] | -You’re right. -Yeah. | 你说的对 |
[27:19] | -Love you. -Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[27:23] | It’s too bad. you know, they really are good kids. | 太糟了 他们真的是好孩子 |
[27:33] | It’s three hungry dogs. Grab as much as you can. | 有三只饿狗 所以尽可能地多拿点 |
[27:50] | That’s quite a load there. | 搬这些东西上哪儿去 |
[27:53] | Yeah. Just getting some breakfast. | 就是拿点早餐 |
[27:55] | What, are you feeding the whole neighborhood? | 什么? 你打算喂饱整个街区吗? |
[28:01] | Okay, you wouldn’t even touch this the first time. | 好 之前你们甚至都不碰一下 |
[28:04] | I don’t eat, you’re angry. I eat, you’re angry. | 我不吃 你生气 我吃 你也生气 |
[28:07] | Okay, fine, people, eat. Lucky for you I saved your dinners. | 好吧 吃吧 还好我把你们的晚饭留下来了 |
[28:12] | You can start with those. | 你们可以从这些开始 |
[28:24] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:40] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[28:46] | You know, if you would eat the meals I make, | 如果你们吃了我做的饭 |
[28:49] | You wouldn’t be so hungry in the morning. | 早上就不会这么饿了 |
[28:51] | You’re right. Thank you so much, Lois. | 你说的对 谢谢你 露易斯 |
[29:09] | Done. | 吃完了 |
[29:18] | I’m hearing something. | 我听到一些声音 |
[29:42] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:51] | -What’s his problem? -I don’t know. Why are you asking me? | -他怎么了? -我不知道 你问我干吗? |
[29:55] | Stop howling, please. | 别嚎了 |
[30:19] | Yes, I’d like to call in a complaint about a howling dog. | 是的 我要举报一只嚎个不停的狗 |
[30:29] | That’s it? | 就因为这个? |
[30:30] | All that just so you could look out a window? | 只是因为你要看窗外啊? |
[30:37] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[31:01] | Wow. Even Lenny and Georgia won’t touch it. | 兰妮和乔治亚都不想碰这个 |
[31:06] | We need to go get some real dog food for them. | 我们得弄点真的狗粮 |
[31:08] | Wait, who? | 等等 你说谁? |
[31:10] | Lenny and Georgia. That’s what I named the new dogs. | 兰妮和乔治亚 我给新狗起的名字 |
[31:13] | No. no naming them. | 不 不要给他们起名字 |
[31:14] | If you name them, You’re gonna get attached. | 如果你给他们起名字 你就要为他们负责 |
[31:16] | Andi, look at her. Tell me she’s not a georgia. | 安迪 看看她 告诉我她不是乔治亚 |
[31:20] | Bruce, I’m not kidding, okay? | 布鲁斯 我没开玩笑 |
[31:21] | I’m glad that friday’s getting along well with | 我很高兴星期五 |
[31:24] | Dog number one and dog number two, | 跟…一号狗二号狗都相处得很好 |
[31:27] | But we’re barely keeping our dog safe. | 但是一条狗我们已经搞不定了 |
[31:29] | I mean, do you know what happens if we get caught in here? | 我是说 如果我们被抓了怎么办? |
[31:31] | Trespassing, breaking and entering. | 非法进入 还破门而入 |
[31:34] | You heard what Bernie said. | 你知道邦尼会怎么做的 |
[31:36] | They’d split us up and ship us off. | 他们会把我们分开遣送 |
[31:38] | Are you even listening? | 你在听吗? |
[32:02] | So I’ll stay here and keep them quiet | 我会呆在这里 让他们不要吵 |
[32:04] | While you go out and get some real food. okay? | 你去弄点真的狗粮 好吗? |
[32:09] | Okay, fine. But just for now. And I’ll be back. | 好吧 只有这次哦 我很快回来 |
[32:14] | Stay, Friday. Stay, Georgia. | 留在这儿 星期五 停下 乔治亚 |
[32:22] | You better keep them quiet. | 你最好让他们安静点 |
[33:07] | You like to fetch. | 你喜欢玩捡东西啊 |
[33:17] | -Hey. I see you found your dog. -Yeah. He’s fine. | -我想你找到你的狗了 -是啊 他没事 |
[33:23] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[33:25] | Can I help you find anything? | 需要我帮忙找什么吗? |
[33:27] | No, just getting some dog food. | 不用了 就是一些狗粮 |
[33:30] | -That’s 40 pounds, by the way. -Yeah, that’s probably right. | -顺便说明下 这是40磅的 -是的 应该是 |
[33:35] | For that little dog on the flier, 40 pounds? | 一条小狗 吃40磅? |
[33:37] | Well, the thing is, I actually… I have three dogs, | 事实上 我…我有三条狗 |
[33:40] | Two of them are strays. | 其中两条是流浪狗 |
[33:42] | -My parents, they just love animals. -That’s great. | -我父母 他们很喜欢动物 -太好了 |
[33:46] | Yeah. you know, they’re the best. I’m really lucky. | 是啊 你知道 他们是最好的 我真幸运 |
[33:49] | We have this big yard | 我们家院子很大 |
[33:53] | And we just rescue dogs all the time. | 而且我们经常营救狗狗 |
[33:55] | -All the time? -well, yeah, whenever. | -经常啊? -是啊 随时 |
[34:01] | You know what? Here, come with me. | 你知道吗? 来 跟我来 |
[34:10] | -They’re so cute. -Yeah. | -他们真可爱 -是啊 |
[34:15] | We adopt out dogs here, | 我们在这里收留狗狗 |
[34:16] | But we can’t get anybody to take these guys. | 但是没有人愿意养这些狗 |
[34:20] | They’re not puppies anymore, and everybody always wants puppies. | 他们都长大了 可大家都想要小狗 |
[34:23] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[34:25] | They’re also kind of… well, they’re loveably defective. | 他们也是那种…不完美的小可爱 |
[34:28] | Cooper, he’s my favorite. | 库博 他是我的最爱 |
[34:30] | I think he’s actually half goat. | 我猜他实际上是一头山羊 |
[34:31] | There’s not a substance on earth he can’t chew through. | 什么东西他都啃 |
[34:34] | He’s been through pocketbooks, cell phones, shoes, handbags, | 他咬穿过笔记本 手机 鞋子 手提包… |
[34:38] | Even ate through a license plate once. | 甚至还有一个汽车牌照 |
[34:42] | This is Shep. | 这是雪波 |
[34:45] | Yeah, she’s got some herding issues. | 是啊 她最喜欢凑热闹 |
[34:52] | -Pushy. -I like pushy. | -爱出风头 -我喜欢出风头 |
[34:55] | So, they’ve got quirks. I mean, they’re still adorable. | 他们是有些怪癖 我是说 但还是很可爱 |
[34:58] | Good, I’m glad you think so, because you’re taking them. | 很高兴你这样想 因为你会带他们走 |
[35:01] | What? no. | 什么? 不 |
[35:08] | The owner says we can’t keep them forever | 老板说我们不能一直养 |
[35:09] | And if I can’t find a place to put them, | 如果没地方安置 |
[35:12] | Then they’re going to the pound. | 他们就会被送去收留所 |
[35:14] | Look, I’m sorry, but there’s no way that I can just… | 听着 很抱歉 但是我没办法… |
[35:16] | You’re already taking care of a few strays, what’s three more? | 你已经照顾了一些流浪狗了 多三只都不行? |
[35:19] | -Three? -Oh, yeah. You’re gonna love this guy. | -三只? -是啊 还有 你会喜欢这家伙的 |
[35:23] | Romeo. Romeo. Romeo. | 罗密欧 罗密欧 罗密欧 |
[35:33] | What if you just took them for a little while? | 要么你就照看一段时间 行吗? |
[35:34] | Until I can figure something out. I’ll pay for food. | 直到我想到别的方法 还有 我会付狗粮的 |
[35:38] | I get an employee discount. It’s the least I can do. | 我可以拿到员工折扣 至少可以做到这些 |
[35:53] | Georgia, I’m sorry, but I can’t stand here | 乔治亚 我很抱歉 |
[35:55] | All day playing fetch with you. | 我不可能一直在这儿跟你丢东西玩 |
[35:58] | Georgia, zip it. | 乔治亚 别叫了 |
[36:01] | No. | 不要 |
[36:06] | Guys, come on! please! oh, no! | 伙计们 拜托 不要 |
[36:10] | What’s it gonna take for me to get you guys to… | 我怎么才能让你们… |
[36:24] | Sweet ride. | 开的真好 |
[36:26] | Yeah, it’s pretty much a chick magnet. I’m not gonna lie to you. | 是啊 这真是一个万人迷 我不会骗你的 |
[36:32] | Getting close. Right there. That’s it. | 快到了 就在那里 到了 |
[36:38] | This is where you live? | 这是你住的地方? |
[36:40] | Actually, my parents are out of town, | 事实上 我父母都出城了 |
[36:43] | So I kind of had to make other arrangements. | 所以一切都得自己安排 |
[36:51] | This place looks condemned. what are we doing here? | 这地方就像被诅咒了 我们来这儿干嘛? |
[36:54] | It’s where we keep the dogs. | 这是我们养狗的地方 |
[36:56] | Well, are you allowed to be in there? | 有人允许你来这儿吗? |
[36:58] | No, so let’s move it. | 没有 所以让我们进去吧 |
[37:06] | All right, guys, watch this. | 好吧 伙计们 看这个 |
[37:09] | Ready? | 真的? |
[37:15] | Are you sure it’s safe in here? | 你确定这里安全吗? |
[37:18] | Yeah. we’ve been poking around here for a couple of days, actually. | 是啊 其实我们已经待了好几天了 |
[37:26] | Okay, that hurt. | 好痛 |
[37:41] | Hold your fire. hold your fire. | 等等 别开枪 |
[37:43] | Bruce, you remember Dave, right? Dave from the pet store. | 布鲁斯 你记得戴夫吗? 宠物店的戴夫 |
[37:50] | Hi, Dave. | 你好 戴夫 |
[37:53] | He just needed a place to keep a couple of dogs | 他需要一个地方养几条狗 |
[37:56] | And I thought, you know, “hey, we have a place.” | 我想…你知道 我们有个地儿 |
[38:00] | So you made this? | 是你做的吗? |
[38:02] | Yeah. it’s a work in progress. | 是啊 自动发射的 |
[38:07] | And how did you learn how to make that? | 你从哪儿学的? |
[38:10] | My dad. | 我父亲 |
[38:13] | Wouldn’t it be easier just to throw it, though? | 就丢出去不是更简单吗? |
[38:16] | Yeah, but that’s not really the point. | 是啊 但是这不是重点 |
[38:18] | The point is when I get it working, | 重点是当开关开启的时候 |
[38:19] | She should be able to play fetch even when we’re not here. | 她就随时都可以玩捡东西了 |
[38:25] | Can you give me free pay-per-view? | 你可以让我免费试玩一次吗? |
[38:29] | Oh, poop! | 狗屎 |
[38:34] | Literally! | 真的 |
[38:36] | What is going on here? I mean, who poops on the floor? | 这里怎么了? 谁在地板上拉屎? |
[38:42] | -Sorry. I need to work on that. -How did you find us? | -对不起 我会收拾的 -你怎么找到这儿来的? |
[38:45] | I followed the van with the ears and the tail. | 我跟着你的货车过来的 |
[38:49] | You’re not gonna tell anyone, are you? | 你不会告诉别人吧? |
[38:54] | Why would I tell? I’m gonna help you guys. | 干嘛要说? 我还想帮你们呢 |
[38:58] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[38:59] | I love dogs, and there’s a lot more to taking care of them | 我爱狗狗 比起丢木棍和喂食… |
[39:02] | Than throwing a stick and feeding them. | 照顾他们更重要 |
[39:05] | You guys need me. | 你们需要我 |
[39:14] | I say she’s in. | 我说算上她 |
[39:16] | Okay. I mean, how much trouble can they be? | 好吧 他们能有多麻烦呢? |
[39:31] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 伙计 |
[39:37] | Do you really think we can do this, like, every day? | 你真的以为我们每天都可以这样吗? |
[39:40] | Yeah, why not? This is a piece of cake. | 是啊 为什么不行? 小菜一碟 |
[39:56] | -Guys, come back! Come back! -Guys, stop. Stop, Stop, Stop. | -伙计 回来回来 -伙计 停下 停下 |
[39:59] | Treat! Who wants a treat? | 享受了 谁想要享受一把啊? |
[40:01] | Friday, no! where is romeo? | 星期五 不 罗密欧在哪儿? |
[40:03] | Okay, Heather, you go that way, I’ll go this way. | 好吧 海泽 你走这边 我走这边 |
[40:07] | Aren’t we supposed to be wearing them out? | 我们不是应该让他们筋疲力尽吗? |
[40:09] | This is totally normal. | 这太正常了 |
[40:16] | -Oh, so you think this is funny? -No, no, not at all. | -很好笑吗? -不不不 一点也不 |
[40:19] | Actually, I was just about to thank you… | 事实上 我要谢谢你… |
[40:22] | For reminding me to watch where i… | 提醒我注意… |
[40:25] | Step. | 脚下 |
[40:46] | You know, I think we might be in a little over our heads. | 你知道 我想我们可能做不来 |
[40:49] | It’s 4-6, we’re outdogged. | 4对6 狗狗胜出 |
[40:58] | Guys, it’s really not that bad. | 伙计们 真的没这么糟 |
[41:00] | I mean, if you look at it, dogs have three basic needs. | 我是说 你看 狗狗有三个基本需求 |
[41:03] | That’s eating, sleeping and then peeing and pooping. | 吃 睡 然后尿尿和便便 |
[41:07] | -That’s four. -No, I think peeing and pooping’s one. | -这是四个 -不 尿尿和便便应该算一个 |
[41:11] | I’ve stepped in both, and I’d have to disagree. | 这两种我都踩过 所以我反对 |
[41:17] | Look, guys, I’m serious. | 听着 伙计们 我是认真的 |
[41:19] | I really think I can make this work. | 我肯定能把这个搞定 |
[41:21] | How? | 怎么搞定? |
[42:07] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[42:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:43] | No, no, no, no. no. | 不不不 不行 |
[43:03] | Ready? | 真的吗? |
[44:30] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[44:31] | That has to be the grossest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最恶心的东西了 |
[44:35] | That’s awesome. | 这个真棒 |
[44:40] | We just wandered in here. I’m not really sure what that thing was. | 我们就在这里散步 我也不知道这是什么 |
[44:49] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 别担心 我不会告诉任何人 |
[44:52] | In fact, if you let me, I’d love to help you guys. | 事实上 如果你们允许 我很愿意帮助你们 |
[44:56] | I just work down the street, | 我在下面的街道工作 |
[44:58] | You know, I could keep an eye on the fuzz, | 你知道 我可以放风 |
[45:00] | Could run interference, massage your shoulders. | 可以打掩护 给你们做按摩 |
[45:04] | -Okay, easy there, tiger. -Yeah. | -好吧 够了 猛男 -好诶 |
[45:07] | Thanks for the offer, but I think we got it under control. | 谢谢 但是我认为一切尽在我们掌握 |
[45:10] | Could I have a word with you? | 我可以跟你说几句吗? |
[45:18] | All right. I’ve got to be honest. | 好吧 我坦白说了吧 |
[45:21] | I’m at a critical point in my social development | 我在社交上有些障碍 |
[45:24] | And those are two fine-looking, hot women you have behind you, | 而你后面有两个美女 |
[45:27] | And let’s face it, you can’t date them both. | 面对事实吧 你不能同时和她们俩交往 |
[45:32] | So, who do you have dibs on? | 所以 你要哪个? |
[45:34] | Dibs? I don’t have dibs, per se. | 要? 事实上我没权利要… |
[45:39] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[45:44] | Name’s Mark. | 我叫马克 |
[45:47] | Hi, Mark. You’re on poop duty. | 你好 马克 你负责处理便便 |
[45:50] | Okay. So, how many dogs are we talking here? | 好的 那么这儿有多少只狗? |
[45:54] | -Just six. -Seven. | -就六只 -七只 |
[46:00] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[46:03] | Actually, this is the newest member of our family. | 事实上 这是我们家的新成员 |
[46:07] | This is Henry. | 这是亨利 |
[46:08] | The poor guy was scrounging for food in the junkyard. | 这个可怜的家伙在垃圾堆找吃的 |
[46:11] | -Bruce, that… -Andi. | -布鲁斯 这… -安迪 |
[46:13] | Honestly, we have enough room. We could take one more. | 公平的来说 空间倒是足够的 可以再养一只 |
[46:15] | One more? we can fit, like, 10 more. Think about that. | 多一只? 多十只也没问题 想想看 |
[46:18] | Oh, yeah, why don’t we just wander the streets | 是啊 不如去街上走走 |
[46:20] | And rescue every stray we see? | 然后救下所有的流浪狗吧? |
[46:26] | That was funny. | 很有趣 |
[46:31] | We have a stray on Saint Andrews and sixth. | 有只流浪狗在圣安德鲁斯六号 |
[46:34] | Saint andrews and sixth. | 圣安德鲁斯六号 |
[46:39] | Okay, guys, we’ve got a stray on saint andrews and sixth. | 好吧 伙计们 有只流浪狗在圣安德鲁斯六号 |
[46:42] | That’s saint andrews and sixth. | 就是那个圣安德鲁斯六号 |
[46:45] | It’s right near the pound, so hurry. | 离收容所很近 所以快点 |
[46:56] | Hello? Hi. Sorry to bother you. | 你好 抱歉打搅你 |
[47:00] | We were wondering if we could have a minute of your time. | 不知你是否介意我们占用一点时间 |
[47:02] | -Not interested. -We work for the school newspaper | -没兴趣 -我们是学校报社的 |
[47:05] | And we would love an interview. | 我们想做一个采访 |
[47:07] | All right. You know what? I don’t have time for this. | 够了 知道吗 我没时间弄这个 |
[47:09] | You guys just get out of here. Skedaddle and play somewhere else. | 滚开 小屁孩 闪一边玩去 |
[47:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:16] | What’s the matter? | 瞧什么? |
[47:17] | Never seen a husky kid in a hoodie before? | 没见过穿连帽上衣的猛男吗? |
[47:21] | All right, guys, get over to the old railroad depot asap. | 接下来是老铁路机厂 越快越好 |
[47:26] | Over there. That’s them. | 在那儿 就是他们 |
[47:31] | -He’s stuck. -Is she hurt? | -它被卡住了 -它受伤了吗? |
[47:38] | That’s so sweet. They stayed together.You okay? | 它们一直守在一起 真感人 你还好吗? |
[47:42] | You’re safe now. We’re gonna take care of you guys. | 你没事了 我们会照顾你们的 |
[47:44] | Give me paw. | 来击个掌 |
[47:49] | There’s that white one again. | 又是那只白狗 |
[47:52] | Let’s get him. | 捉住它 |
[47:54] | Here, doggy. Here, doggy. | 来吧 小狗 来吧 小狗 |
[47:59] | All right, come on, guys. you’re being rescued. | 好了 快点 伙计们 你们得救了 |
[48:03] | Here, dog. Hey, come back here, you mangy mutt. | 来吧 小狗 来这里 你这笨杂种狗 |
[48:06] | Hey! come back here. | 到这儿来 |
[48:11] | All right, come on! Come on, everybody. | 好的 快点 大家快点 |
[48:14] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快 快 快 |
[48:17] | -Head to tail. Head to tail. Come on. -Come on. Get across, guys. | -紧紧跟着 快 -快 越过来 伙计们 |
[48:21] | Go, go, go! | 快 |
[48:24] | Come on, trust it. You can do it. Come on. Come on. | 来呀 相信自己 你能行的 快 来呀 |
[48:32] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[48:33] | Passengers loaded. | 乘客都上车了 |
[48:34] | -Heading back to base. -Copy that. | -马上回基地 -收到 |
[48:42] | Went for a walk. | 我们走了 |
[49:14] | One, okey, two, okey, three, go! | 一 二 三 开始 |
[49:18] | -Wait! -Oh, what’s that? | -等等 -干什么呢? |
[49:19] | Hey, what is this? What’s going on? | 这算什么? 怎么回事? |
[49:21] | -Thumb war. -Thumb war? any calls? | -拇指大战 -拇指大战? 有电话吗? |
[49:25] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[49:32] | Where are all the dogs? | 狗都跑哪去了? |
[49:56] | Thank you for riding the simulator. Please exit for the next customer. | 感谢乘坐汽车模拟器 请给后面的乘客让座 |
[50:03] | Out! | 出去 |
[50:06] | Next. | 下一位 |
[50:11] | And please keep your paws inside the vehicle at all times. | 请不要将爪子伸出车外 |
[51:18] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 来啊 别怕 来啊 |
[51:22] | There’s gotta be something you like to do. | 一定会有你喜欢干的事 |
[51:47] | Go get her. Go get her. | 追上它 追上它 |
[53:06] | I’ll get it. | 我来 |
[53:12] | -Bernie. -oh, hey, Bernie. | -邦尼 -邦尼 |
[53:14] | Excellent. Bernie. | 棒极了 邦尼 |
[53:16] | Carl, Lois, I’m gonna borrow the kids for a second, is that okay? | 卡尔 露易斯 我要跟孩子们谈一会 行吗? |
[53:18] | I don’t know if you heard, but Lois and I got a gig this weekend. | 我和露易斯周末要赶一场演出 |
[53:21] | Paid. | 有出场费 |
[53:22] | Wow. Really? | 真的? |
[53:23] | I’m gonna rsvp you and the missus as a yes, right? | 我想邀请你和夫人 你们会来吧? |
[53:27] | I’m not sure that I’m actually gonna be able to make it. | 我不确定能否到场 |
[53:30] | What about that friend of yours that owns the club? | 你那位开俱乐部的朋友呢? |
[53:32] | Oh, yeah, he’s definitely gonna be there. | 他一定会去的 |
[53:33] | Yeah? Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[53:37] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[53:40] | So what is this emergency? | 什么事 |
[53:41] | Who cares? At least we’re out of there. | 管它呢 起码我们离开那鬼地方了 |
[53:43] | They were about to start band practice. | 他们又要开始排练了 |
[53:45] | -Hey, what’s up? -Hey, Jason. | -你还好吗? -杰森 |
[53:46] | Hey, guys, | 孩子们 |
[53:47] | I think I may have found the perfect foster parents for you. | 我终于给你们找到合适的寄养家庭了 |
[53:52] | -Perfect? -They’re perfect. | -合适? -他们很不错 |
[53:53] | They had two foster kids that just went off to college | 他们寄养的两个孩子上大学去了 |
[53:56] | And they’re looking for two more, | 所以想再找两个 |
[53:57] | And I think you guys are really gonna love them. | 我想 你们会喜欢上他们的 |
[53:59] | So that’s it, no more Carl and Lois. | 就这些 告别卡尔和露易斯的时代了 |
[54:01] | You guys get packed, you’re out of here. | 去整理下东西 你们就要离开这了 |
[54:04] | Thank you, Bernie. Thank you. | 谢谢 邦尼 十分感谢 |
[54:05] | Best part about it is it’s only three hours away. | 最棒的是 那离这只有3小时的路 |
[54:07] | You guys are free. | 你们自由了 |
[54:12] | -What? -That far? | -什么? -那么远? |
[54:17] | Yes. What’s the problem? | 没错 有什么问题吗? |
[54:21] | Well, we really like the area. | 我们很喜欢这块 |
[54:23] | We’ve made a lot of great friends. | 我们交了很多好朋友 |
[54:25] | Yeah, and you know, Carl and Lois’ singing really grows on you. | 而且 我们喜欢上了卡尔和露易斯的歌声 |
[54:31] | You hate Carl and Lois. | 你们不是讨厌卡尔和露易斯嘛 |
[54:34] | Guys, what’s going on? | 孩子 到底怎么了? |
[54:37] | I mean, they want to make you a part of their family. | 他们会把你们当作一家人的 |
[54:40] | Look, we appreciate everything you’ve done, but… | 我们感激你所做的一切 可… |
[54:46] | Guys, you’re not gonna get another chance like this. | 再也没有这么好的机会了 |
[54:49] | I really think you should go. | 我真的觉得你们该去 |
[54:54] | We’d like to stay. | 我们想留下 |
[54:57] | Well, I… I have no idea what you guys are doing. | 我…我真不知道你们怎么想的 |
[55:06] | We’re really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[55:29] | We’re doing the right thing, aren’t we,Friday? | 我们做的没错 对吧 星期五? |
[55:38] | Hey. What’s up, puppy. | 怎么了 小乖乖 |
[55:43] | Is everything okay? | 还好吗? |
[55:45] | Yeah, yeah, just… Just looking. | 还好 只是…只是看看 |
[55:48] | -You come up here a lot, huh? -Yeah. | -你常上来吗? -没错 |
[55:51] | I’m just guessing this is the kind of view | 我在想 这儿的风景真美 |
[55:53] | I wouldn’t be able to afford | 要是这是家真正的旅馆 |
[55:54] | If this place were a real hotel. | 我可付不起钱来看这美景 |
[55:58] | So, what are you doing tomorrow night? | 明晚你会做些什么? |
[56:05] | Sneaking out, serving 60 pounds of kibble, | 遛狗 准备60磅的狗粮 |
[56:08] | Maybe mopping up some drool. | 可能还要擦干它们的口水 |
[56:10] | cause a friend of mine is having this party | 我的一个朋友要办个派对 |
[56:13] | And you could come and meet some people… | 你可以来认识一些人 |
[56:15] | You’ll be going to school with. | 以后去学校都会碰上的 |
[56:17] | The keyword here really being “people.” | 那儿可都是 “人” |
[56:22] | Good point. | 好主意 |
[56:24] | Great.So, where should I pick you up? | 太好了 我该去哪接你? |
[56:30] | Why don’t you just tell me where it is? I can meet you there. | 不如告诉我地点 我直接过去找你 |
[56:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[56:44] | That’s dinner. | 要吃饭了 |
[57:17] | -Hey, guys. -You guys ready for dinner? | -小家伙们 -准备好吃饭了吗? |
[57:22] | Are you hungry, buddy? | 饿了吗 伙计? |
[57:30] | Smells great. | 真香 |
[57:32] | -Oh, thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[57:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:12] | -Thanks. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[58:13] | So, Heather, it’s kind of like a dinner date, isn’t it? | 海泽 这算是晚饭约会 对吧? |
[58:27] | To us. To a real family. | 敬我们 敬一个真正的大家庭 |
[58:32] | -To us. -To us. | -敬我们 -敬我们 |
[58:34] | -Cheers! -To us. | -干杯 -敬我们 |
[58:35] | Let’s eat. | 吃吧 |
[58:51] | If cartoon birds and mice were ever going to… | 要是动画片里的小鸟和老鼠 |
[58:53] | Make me a dress for the ball, | 能给我做件舞会礼服就好了 |
[58:54] | Now would be a good time. | 帮帮我吧 |
[59:00] | How long are you gonna be gone? | 你要离开多久? |
[59:02] | A few hours, maybe. It’s just a party. | 几小时吧 只是个派对 |
[59:07] | What if anything goes wrong? | 要是这儿出乱子怎么办? |
[59:10] | Bruce, you can handle it. You can handle anything. | 布鲁斯 你能解决的 你什么都能搞定 |
[59:12] | I mean, have you stopped and looked around the hotel? | 你有仔细观察过这里吗? |
[59:14] | I could disappear for a week | 我就算消失一星期 |
[59:16] | And you’d be able to keep everything running. | 你也能让一切运转自如的 |
[59:18] | Yeah, but you’re not gonna disappear for a week, right? | 话是没错 可你不会真消失一周吧? |
[59:21] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[59:23] | Now, if you could just build me a dress, then you’d be a real wizard. | 如果能变出件裙子 你就是真正的奇才了 |
[59:26] | You should check out Room 502. | 你该看看502号房 |
[1:00:21] | You look… wow, you… you look gorgeous. | 你看起来…你…太美了 |
[1:00:26] | What, this old thing? | 什么 这些旧衣服吗? |
[1:00:29] | Here, come on in. Let me show you around. | 进来吧 我带你各处看看 |
[1:00:34] | No! No, Lois! That’s my personal, that’s… | 不 不 露易斯 那是我的私人 那是… |
[1:00:42] | -So what else have you stolen? -Nothing. | -你还偷了什么? -没了 |
[1:00:46] | -So you admit you did steal it. -Never said that, Lois. | -你承认是你偷的吗? -我没说过 露易斯 |
[1:00:50] | You might as well tell the truth. | 你最好还是说实话 |
[1:00:53] | Do you really think you could outsmart us? | 你真觉得你能斗过我们吗? |
[1:00:57] | I’d rather not answer that question, Carl. | 我不想回答这个问题 卡尔 |
[1:01:02] | -I love your dress. -Thanks. | -你的裙子可真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[1:01:05] | Marianne, this is Andi. | 玛丽安 这是安迪 |
[1:01:07] | She’s gonna be going to school with us next year. | 明年她就是我们的同学了 |
[1:01:09] | -Nice to meet you. -Andi. | -见到你很高兴 -安迪 |
[1:01:16] | Hey, Jason. | 杰森 |
[1:01:18] | -How you doing? -All right. | -还好吗? -不错 |
[1:01:19] | -You guys already know each other? -Yeah, it’s Andi, right? | -你们认识吗? -没错 你是安迪 对吧? |
[1:01:23] | Do I know you from somewhere? | 我认识你吗? |
[1:01:25] | Yeah, you live in my grandmother’s building with the Scudders. | 对啊 你住在斯加特家里 和我奶奶一栋楼 |
[1:01:28] | No, I’m over on oak. I have one of those faces, though. | 没有 我住在奥克大街 你认错人了吧 |
[1:01:32] | No, you live with the Scudders. | 不对 你在斯加特家住 |
[1:01:34] | Come on, help me out here, I’m not crazy. | 拜托 别开玩笑了 我又没疯 |
[1:01:37] | They’re your foster parents, | 他们是你们的寄养父母 |
[1:01:39] | You and your little brother… Barry. | 你和你弟弟…巴里 |
[1:01:41] | -Bruce? -Bruce, Bruce, Bruce. That’s it, Bruce. | -布鲁斯? -布鲁斯 布鲁斯…对 是他 布鲁斯 |
[1:01:46] | Andi, what is he talking about? | 安迪 他在说什么? |
[1:01:50] | Oh, my god, you guys, it’s no big deal. | 天啊 拜托 没什么大不了的 |
[1:01:52] | So I guess the Scudders have been foster parents before, big deal. | 斯加特曾是我们的寄养父母 那又怎样… |
[1:01:56] | They’re also our aunt and uncle. | 他们也是我们的姑父和姑妈 |
[1:01:58] | We’re just staying with them | 我们父母去中国旅行了 |
[1:02:00] | While our parents are traveling in China, | 所以才跟他们住一起 |
[1:02:02] | And we just call them our parents because it is easier | 我们叫他们父母 只是图方便 |
[1:02:04] | Than talking about this whole long boring story, okay? | 比在这讲一些又臭又长的故事简单多了 |
[1:02:09] | I’m thirsty, anyone else? | 我渴了 你们呢? |
[1:02:13] | Anyone? | 还有谁想喝东西吗? |
[1:02:21] | Andi, I… | 安迪 我… |
[1:02:25] | Andi! | 安迪 |
[1:03:47] | -Did you get a hold of Bernie yet? -I’m on hold! | -你给邦尼打电话了吗? -正在打 |
[1:03:49] | Well, tell them it’s an emergency. Tell them I’m being stolen from. | 跟他们说 这是急事 竟敢偷我们的东西 |
[1:03:52] | Tell who? I’m on hold! | 告诉谁? 我正在打 |
[1:03:58] | Don’t think this means that… | 不要觉得这… |
[1:04:03] | You let him get away! | 你让他跑了 |
[1:05:10] | Friday? | 星期五? |
[1:05:29] | -Hurry up! -I’m wearing heels! | -快跟上 -我穿着高跟鞋呢 |
[1:05:31] | Well, so am I! | 我也是 |
[1:05:35] | I can’t believe they own a hotel. | 不敢相信 他们有个旅馆 |
[1:05:37] | Oh, god, Carl, you’re such an idiot! | 拜托 卡尔 白痴 |
[1:05:47] | Stay close to me, baby. | 呆在我旁边 宝贝 |
[1:05:54] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:06:00] | Don’t answer it. | 别管它 |
[1:06:08] | Hey, that’s my wah-wah pedal. No wonder my sound’s been off. | 这是我的哇哇器 怪不得没声音了呢 |
[1:06:13] | Yeah, that’s why. | 没错 这就是原因 |
[1:06:15] | This crap is amazing. | 那小混球真厉害 |
[1:06:17] | Yeah, ’cause it’s our crap. They’ve been robbing us blind. | 没错 还是我们的混球 阴着偷我们的东西 |
[1:06:22] | Good girl. Drop it! Georgia, drop it! | 好孩子 扔掉它 乔治亚 扔掉它 |
[1:06:27] | -Bruce,Bruce! -Let go. Georgia, let go of it! | -布鲁斯 布鲁斯 -放开 乔治亚 放开它 |
[1:06:29] | -Drop it, please! -Bruce! | -扔掉它 求你了 -布鲁斯 |
[1:06:33] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:36] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[1:06:38] | What happened with you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:06:54] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:07:05] | Let’s get out of here. Where’s the exit? | 快离开这 出口在哪? |
[1:07:07] | Like I left bread crumbs. | 我又没撒面包屑 我怎么知道 |
[1:07:10] | Quick, guys, go, go! | 快点 伙计们 快 快 |
[1:07:16] | -Put the lights back on! -I didn’t do it! | -把灯开开 -不是我关的 |
[1:07:24] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:07:28] | -I don’t know. Let’s get out of here! -Oh, god! shut it! | -不知道 快离开这 -天啊 关门 |
[1:07:45] | Are you sure they said it was coming from here? | 你确定他们说是从这传出来的吗? |
[1:07:48] | Don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[1:07:51] | Let’s check upstairs. | 上楼看看 |
[1:07:56] | -Did you hear the cops? -I don’t know. | -听见警车声了吗? -不知道 |
[1:07:59] | Oh, good. | 好极了 |
[1:08:02] | Well, if those were cops, | 这些要都是警察的话 |
[1:08:04] | We’re gonna turn them in ourselves, ’cause I smell reward. | 我们该报警 我都闻到奖金的味道了 |
[1:08:07] | I don’t think that’s reward you smell. | 那可不是奖金的味道 |
[1:08:19] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿? |
[1:08:22] | We’re in deep doo-doo. | 我们在一陀屎里 |
[1:08:33] | Okay. Stop breathing like that. | 行了 别出声 |
[1:08:46] | No. no. | 别 别 |
[1:08:51] | -No. -Don’t. | -别 -别叫 |
[1:09:17] | Get them in there. | 把它装上车 |
[1:09:28] | No! what are you doing? Friday! You can’t do this! No! Friday! | 不 你干什么? 你不能这么做 不 星期五 |
[1:09:34] | -Bruce! -Friday! | -布鲁斯 -星期五 |
[1:09:37] | Friday! Let go of me! That’s my dog! | 放开我 那是我的狗 |
[1:09:41] | Bruce! Just go! | 布鲁斯 走吧 |
[1:10:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:10:29] | -Thanks. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[1:10:35] | We’re in a lot of trouble, aren’t we? | 我们有麻烦了 是吗? |
[1:10:40] | But Bernie’s doing everything he can to help. Okay? | 邦尼在尽一切努力 别担心 |
[1:10:46] | Look, is there any way that they could just stay with you | 他们能住在你们家吗? |
[1:10:48] | For a little while longer… | 只暂时住一小段时间 |
[1:10:49] | Until I can find a family that’ll take them? | 我找到愿意收养他们的家庭就带他们走 |
[1:10:51] | Not a chance. God knows how much they’ve stolen from us. | 想到别想 谁知道他们偷了我们多少东西 |
[1:10:55] | We have a lot of very rare and valuable items in our home, okay? | 我们家里有许多贵重物品 明白吗? |
[1:10:59] | And we are gonna go and do a full inventory | 我们要把它们都列出来 |
[1:11:02] | And we’re letting you know, all right? | 然后让你瞧瞧 怎样? |
[1:11:04] | This is an outrage. An outrage! | 真是种侮辱 侮辱 |
[1:11:06] | I’m suing you. I’m suing those kids. I’m suing the state. | 我要控告你 控告那些孩子 控告政府 |
[1:11:11] | I’m suing the guy that invented shrink wrap. | 还有发明热塑封膜的家伙 |
[1:11:12] | I’m suing everyone! | 我要控告所有人 |
[1:11:18] | So you’re gonna send us to that other house now, right? | 你要把我们送到那家是吗? |
[1:11:23] | That nice couple? | 那对善良的人家? |
[1:11:26] | -Bruce… -Bruce, we’re gonna be fine. | -布鲁斯… -布鲁斯 我们会没事的 |
[1:11:29] | I’ll take care of it. Don’t worry. | 交给我吧 别担心 |
[1:11:33] | Come on,Bernie. You have to help us, please. | 求你了 邦尼 一定要帮帮我们 |
[1:11:37] | Bruce needs me. He’s gonna get chewed up out there. | 布鲁斯需要我 在那边他会很难受的 |
[1:11:40] | Andi, I’m sorry, okay? There’s nothing I can do about it. | 安迪 对不起 但我也无能为力 |
[1:11:43] | You can’t separate us, okay? | 你不能把我们分开 |
[1:11:45] | Don’t punish him just because I screwed things up. | 是我做错事 别惩罚他 |
[1:11:48] | Listen, the best thing you can do for Bruce right now, | 现在对布鲁斯最好的选择 |
[1:11:51] | Is let him have a fresh start. | 就是让他拥有一个崭新的开始 |
[1:11:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:11:56] | Can’t I just say one thing to my sister? | 我能不能再跟姐姐说一句话呢? |
[1:12:11] | Look, Andi, don’t worry about me, okay? | 安迪 别担心我 |
[1:12:15] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[1:12:17] | I was supposed to keep us together. | 我们两个应该永远在一起的 |
[1:12:19] | I was supposed to protect us. | 我应该保护我们两个人的 |
[1:12:21] | Andi, we had to protect the dogs. | 安迪 我们得保护那些狗狗 |
[1:12:24] | If I had to do it over again, I’d do the exact same thing. | 如果再让我选一次 我还是会这样做的 |
[1:13:19] | Central city foster home for boys | 中央市区 男孩孤儿收容所 |
[1:13:25] | First come, first served! | 先到先得 |
[1:13:46] | -Tomorrow morning for all of them. -Yep. | -明早处理所有的狗 -是 |
[1:13:57] | -We’re gonna be busy. -I can use the overtime. | -咱们有的忙了 -我可以加班 |
[1:15:18] | And which one are you? | 你是哪一只狗呢? |
[1:15:20] | They must have left you behind. You’re the lucky one. | 他们肯定把你落下了 你是幸运的一只 |
[1:15:23] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 伙计 |
[1:16:25] | I know how to sit, how to fetch and how to roll over. | 我知道如何坐下 接东西和打滚 |
[1:16:31] | What I don’t know is how I ended up in here. | 但我不明白为什么 最终我会死在这里 |
[1:16:36] | Could you please turn that off? | 你能把电视关掉吗? |
[1:16:43] | -Please. -I did turn it off. | -求你了 -我已经关了啊 |
[1:17:39] | -You busy? -Friday! | -你忙吗? -星期五 |
[1:17:45] | Oh, good boy. Good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[1:17:48] | So what’s the plan? | 我们怎么安排呢? |
[1:17:49] | The dogs have less than a day left. | 只剩下不到一天的时间了 |
[1:17:50] | We’ve got to get them out of there now. | 我们必须现在就把他们救出来 |
[1:17:52] | Okay, that’s really more a goal than a plan. | 好 可怎么救呢 |
[1:17:55] | There’s a no-kill shelter outside the city, | 市区外有一个禁杀避难所 |
[1:17:56] | So if we can get them out of the pound and over the county line, | 如果能把狗狗引出收容所 逃到乡下 |
[1:17:59] | Then they’re home free. | 他们就自由了 |
[1:18:00] | -Right. -But we gotta move quick. | -对 -但我们动作要快 |
[1:18:02] | Andi, what happens to us? | 安迪 那我们会怎么样呢? |
[1:18:06] | It’s… | 我们… |
[1:18:09] | Look, Bruce, it’s not gonna be good. | 布鲁斯 我们将不会有好结果的 |
[1:18:11] | We’re gonna be in more trouble than we’ve ever been in. | 我们将惹下史上最大的麻烦 |
[1:18:18] | But we’re gonna save the dogs. | 但是可以把狗狗都救出来 |
[1:18:20] | It’s what we’re supposed to do, right? | 这才是我们应该做的 对吧? |
[1:18:24] | Okay, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[1:18:26] | Okay, so here’s the pound, and this is the county line, | 这里是收容所 这里就是市区边界线 |
[1:18:31] | And this is what we’re gonna do. | 我们就这么办 |
[1:18:39] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:18:43] | Let’s do this! | 一起干吧 |
[1:18:46] | Got sausage. | 我买了香肠 |
[1:18:47] | Fire! Fire! Fire! Hello? | 着火啦 着火啦 有人吗? |
[1:18:52] | When a young girl is screaming for help and yelling, “fire,” | 如果有个女孩冲你喊 “着火啦” |
[1:18:54] | -You’re supposed to get moving! -I have water. | -你应该马上行动起来 -我这儿有水 |
[1:18:56] | Fire! Hello? | 着火啦 来人哪 |
[1:18:59] | -Where? -And they say chivalry is dead. | -在哪? -他们说雷锋已经死了 |
[1:19:02] | It’s right over there. | 就在那儿 |
[1:19:12] | A bunch of kids eager to adopt, I bet. | 我肯定有一堆孩子想要领养呢 |
[1:19:14] | -Where are the keys? -There! | -钥匙在哪儿? -在那儿 |
[1:19:20] | You didn’t think we’d forget you, did you? | 我们怎么能忘得了你们呢 |
[1:19:22] | Come on! Let’s go. Come on. | 快 咱们走 快 |
[1:19:25] | I missed you guys, too. Come on. Let’s go! Come on! | 我也想你们 快 咱们走 |
[1:19:28] | Let’s go, Shep! Come on, let’s go! | 咱们走 雪波 快 |
[1:19:31] | Let’s go for a run, you guys, come on! | 咱们出去跑跑 大伙 快 |
[1:19:34] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 |
[1:19:44] | Checking out. | 退房啦 |
[1:19:45] | We’re gonna get you guys out of here. Come on. | 我们会把你们带出去的 快走 |
[1:19:47] | Hurry up, Thor, gotta go! | 快点 托尔 该走啦 |
[1:19:53] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 咱们走 快走 |
[1:19:56] | Way to go, Shep! Good girl. | 干得好 雪波 好女孩儿 |
[1:19:58] | Okay, the coast is clear. Bring her on back. | 好了 这边安全 把车倒进来 |
[1:20:04] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了吗? |
[1:20:06] | I know you. All right, let’s go. You’re going to jail. | 我认识你 走 你要蹲监狱了 |
[1:20:09] | Trouble! Trouble! | 麻烦来啦 |
[1:20:11] | We can do this hard or we can do it easy. | 你可以反抗 也可以服从 |
[1:20:12] | let’s go, missy. Come on. | 咱们走 小姐 快 |
[1:20:15] | Keep your paws off of her. | 把你的爪子拿开 |
[1:20:20] | Heather, save yourself! | 海泽 快跑 |
[1:20:22] | Save yourself! Go! I have him! | 保护好自己 走 我抓住他了 |
[1:20:29] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 没人可以离开 |
[1:20:35] | Get back in there. | 快回去 |
[1:20:44] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[1:21:02] | Okay, Friday, you’re gonna lead the pack. | 星期五 你要做领头的 |
[1:21:05] | -Mark! -Yes? | -马克 -怎么啦? |
[1:21:08] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[1:21:10] | Come on, Friday. A little faster, buddy! You can do it! | 星期五 再快点 你能行的 |
[1:21:13] | Follow the sausage, Friday. Follow the sausage! | 跟着香肠跑 星期五 跟着香肠 |
[1:21:19] | -Well, that went well. -Yeah, well, we’re not done yet. | -一切顺利 -是 但还没有完呢? |
[1:21:31] | Come on, Friday, lead your pack! Good boy! | 快 星期五 领好头 好孩子 |
[1:21:33] | Come on, guys, follow the meat! Come on! | 快 大伙 跟着肉跑 快 |
[1:21:36] | That’s it, Friday, let’s go. | 就是这样 星期五 咱们走 |
[1:22:03] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这下可不好了 |
[1:22:37] | You guys, are we there yet? | 伙计们 还没有到吗? |
[1:22:38] | we’re almost there, just up ahead. | 就快到了 就在前面 |
[1:22:52] | Wait. What? Oh, no! | 等等 怎么了 不 |
[1:23:00] | Friday! | 星期五 |
[1:23:03] | Guys, come back! This way! | 大伙 快回来 走这边才对 |
[1:23:06] | Problem. They just went the other way. | 出问题了 他们走另一条路了 |
[1:23:07] | What? | 什么? |
[1:23:14] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪儿? |
[1:23:19] | Home. They’re going home. | 家 他们要回家去 |
[1:24:06] | Block the exits. Make sure they don’t get back out. | 封锁出口 确保他们都出不来 |
[1:24:08] | Let’s get some more animal control out here. | 找几个动物控制中心的人来 |
[1:24:09] | -How much? -All of it. | -几个人? -所有人 |
[1:24:13] | We need all available animal control units. | 我们需要所有在岗的动物控制中心人员 |
[1:24:15] | All available animal control units. | 所有能过来的人员 |
[1:24:37] | It is pure bedlam down here. | 现场秩序一片混乱 |
[1:24:38] | As authorities try to take control of the situation. | 有关负责人正在试图控制局面 |
[1:24:41] | This scheme was supposedly the work of several juvenile delinquents. | 这起事故是几个未成年违法者所为 |
[1:24:44] | Upstairs, right now, let’s go! | 上楼 马上 咱们走 |
[1:24:46] | There’s no need to get upset, officer. | 不用惊慌 长官 |
[1:24:48] | Animal control is on the scene. | 动物控制中心到达现场 |
[1:24:50] | All right, everybody, if you can just let us do our job, | 好了大家 如果你们允许的话 |
[1:24:52] | We’ll have all the dangerous canines rounded up… | 我们将把这些危险的狗圈起来 |
[1:24:55] | And out of your hand presently. | 马上带走 |
[1:24:56] | -Stop! -Can I get through here? | -停下来 -请让我过去好吗? |
[1:24:57] | -Watch out. Please? -Excuse me, ma’am. Excuse me. | -小心点儿 -女士 借过一下 |
[1:24:59] | Oh, no, no, no, no! Not you again! | 不 不 怎么又是你 |
[1:25:01] | -Those dogs belong to us. -They’re family. | -这些狗是我们的 -我们是一家人 |
[1:25:04] | Yeah, we’re not gonna let you coverall-wearing goons, | 我们不会让你们这些披着羊皮的狼 |
[1:25:06] | take them away from us. | 把他们抢走的 |
[1:25:07] | And you can put that in your report. | 你可以把这些话写到你的报告里 |
[1:25:08] | Officer, would you please arrest these young felons right now, | 长官 请立即把这小孩抓起来好吗? |
[1:25:11] | So we can get back to work? | 以便我们可以继续工作 |
[1:25:12] | Fine! Just leave the dogs alone! | 可以 但是把狗留下 |
[1:25:14] | Andi! There he is! | 安迪 他在那儿 |
[1:25:17] | That’s our dog! You can’t just take him away! | 那是我们的狗 你不能把它带走 |
[1:25:18] | Oh, what do we got here? A puppy! | 看我们抓到了什么? 一只小狗 |
[1:25:20] | Just leave my dog alone! | 别碰我们的狗 |
[1:25:24] | Stop! | 都住手 |
[1:25:31] | -Okay. Now, who are you? -I’m Bernie Wilkins. | -好吧 你又是谁 -我是邦尼·威尔金斯 |
[1:25:39] | Social services. | 社会公益服务人员 |
[1:25:42] | Okay, get them out of here! | 好了 把他们带走 |
[1:25:46] | Come on, listen. Can you just hear me out… | 听着 在把孩子送进监狱 |
[1:25:48] | Before you throw these kids in jail… | 把无辜的小狗杀掉之前 |
[1:25:50] | And destroy all these innocent dogs? | 可不可以听我说几句呢? |
[1:25:57] | I see no reason why we can’t hear both sides. | 我觉得应该听一听双方的理由 |
[1:26:00] | Look. I’m responsible for these kids, | 我对这些孩子负有责任 |
[1:26:04] | and I know what they did was wrong. | 我知道他们做的事情是错的 |
[1:26:07] | But I gotta tell you, I wish I had the guts to do what they did. | 但我希望自己也有胆做这件事情 |
[1:26:13] | I’ve been trying to place kids in good homes for 15 years | 十五年来 我试图把这些孩子送入好的家庭 |
[1:26:17] | And most of the time, I’m not successful. | 但大多数时候我都没能如愿 |
[1:26:20] | But these kids, they didn’t make excuses. | 但这些孩子 他们没有找任何借口 |
[1:26:22] | They didn’t get frustrated with the system and give up. | 他们没有因为制度而退缩或放弃 |
[1:26:25] | They just went out and did it. They saved everybody. | 他们就是做到了 他们救了所有狗 |
[1:26:32] | They created their own little family. | 他们营造了自己的小家 |
[1:26:34] | You call this a family? | 你管这叫家吗? |
[1:26:36] | A bunch of mangy strays in an old hotel? | 一群脏兮兮的流浪狗住在一个旧旅馆里? |
[1:26:47] | “Madison.” | 麦迪森 |
[1:26:53] | Madison. | 麦迪森 |
[1:27:00] | Madison. | 这是麦迪森 |
[1:27:03] | “august 3rd, | “八月三日 |
[1:27:05] | “found hiding in a backyard | 家人搬走后将他遗弃 |
[1:27:06] | after the family moved away and left her behind.” | 我们在后院找到了他” |
[1:27:11] | Viola and Sebastian, the twins. | 维奥拉和塞巴斯蒂安 一对双胞胎 |
[1:27:15] | “together since they were puppies. | “自小生活在一起 |
[1:27:17] | Viola got snagged on a fence, | 维奥拉被卡在了篱笆下 |
[1:27:19] | But Sebastian refused to leave his sister behind.” | 塞巴斯蒂安不肯离开他妹妹半步” |
[1:27:23] | “Chelsea. | “切尔西 |
[1:27:26] | Chelsea lost her leg in an accident. | 切尔西在一次事故中失去了一条腿 |
[1:27:29] | The owner didn’t pay the bill and abandoned her at the vet.” | 她的主人没有付药费 并把它遗弃在兽医院 |
[1:27:32] | “Coco, Rocky and Harley. | “可可 洛奇和哈里 |
[1:27:39] | Found living together in the woods near a dump.” | 是在垃圾堆旁发现的” |
[1:27:42] | And there’s many more. | 还有更多 |
[1:27:44] | “Ginger. Henry, Romeo, Juliet. | “金哲 亨利 罗密欧 朱丽叶 |
[1:27:51] | Cooper. Shep. | 库博 雪波 |
[1:27:58] | “George”? Does that say “George”? | “乔治”? 是乔治吗? |
[1:28:01] | Georgia! Her name’s Georgia. | 乔治亚 她叫乔治亚 |
[1:28:04] | And Lenny. | 还有兰妮 |
[1:28:10] | Georgia and Lenny. | 乔治亚和兰妮 |
[1:28:14] | They’re the first two residents in this hotel. | 他们是这间旅馆的第一批房客 |
[1:28:17] | The hotel for dogs. | 流浪狗的家 |
[1:28:21] | No one was turned away when they needed a home. | 当他们需要一个家的时候 没有人拒绝 |
[1:28:25] | Nobody was abandoned when they were looking for a family. | 当他们寻找家的时候 没有人被遗弃 |
[1:28:28] | Are you really gonna tell me that we’re gonna just abandon them now? | 你们说 我们现在真的要遗弃他们吗? |
[1:28:45] | They don’t look like mangy strays, officer. | 他们看起来不像脏兮兮的流浪狗 长官 |
[1:28:47] | But you don’t mind if we take a look upstairs, do you? | 但你不会介意我上楼看看吧 |
[1:28:50] | I think it’s in the public’s best interest. | 我想这是大家都想看到的 |
[1:28:55] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[1:29:27] | -You did great. -You don’t think I was too pushy? | -做的很好 -你会不会觉得我有点出风头? |
[1:29:31] | I like pushy. | 我喜欢出风头 |
[1:29:46] | -Mark? -Heather. | -马克? -海泽 |
[1:29:49] | So, is this when the hero gets the girl? | 现在是不是英雄赢得美人归的时刻呢? |
[1:29:54] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来吧 |
[1:29:59] | Do you mind if I… | 介意我占用一下吗… |
[1:30:03] | No. Okay, sorry. | 不介意 不好意思 |
[1:30:08] | You kids are heroes. You should be proud. | 孩子们 你们是英雄 应该感到骄傲 |
[1:30:12] | -Thank you. -Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢了 |
[1:30:13] | Yeah, but the bad news is, | 是啊 但坏消息是 |
[1:30:14] | In all this, I still haven’t been able to find… | 经历这么多之后 我还是没有给你们找到 |
[1:30:16] | A foster family that’s willing to take you guys. | 愿意接受你们两个的 “寄养” 父母 |
[1:30:20] | That’s okay, Bernie, we know you tried your best. | 没关系 邦尼 我们知道你尽力了 |
[1:30:22] | But the good news is, | 但好消息是 |
[1:30:24] | I have found some real parents that might be willing to adopt. | 我找到了一对夫妇愿意真心的 “收养” 你们 |
[1:30:30] | -Adopt? -Yeah. | -收养吗? -是啊 |
[1:30:32] | See, the mom is excellent. | 那位母亲非常棒 |
[1:30:34] | She’s a teacher, so she’s really great with kids. | 她是个老师 所以很会带孩子 |
[1:30:36] | And he cannot cook to save his life. | 而那位父亲根本不会做饭养活自己 |
[1:30:39] | And he shouts during football games | 而且他在看球的时候会叫出声来 |
[1:30:41] | Like the players can actually hear him. | 恨不得踢球的人都能听到他的喊叫 |
[1:30:44] | But he has a great heart. | 但是他是个好心人 |
[1:30:49] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:30:52] | Do they like dogs? | 他们喜欢狗吗? |
[1:30:55] | We love dogs. | 我们非常喜欢狗 |
[1:31:11] | re-opening | 重新开业 |
[1:31:22] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 下午好 |
[1:31:24] | I’d like to welcome you to the hotel for dogs. | 欢迎你们来到 狗狗之家 |
[1:31:30] | Thanks to the generosity of the entire city, | 感谢整个城市的慷慨大度 |
[1:31:33] | We are now able to take care of all your canine needs. | 我们现在可以照顾到所有狗狗的需求了 |
[1:31:37] | Thank you, Georgia. | 谢谢 乔治亚 |
[1:31:40] | Room 320 is now available. | 客房320空出来了 |
[1:31:47] | I’m sorry, Georgia, I forgot your tip. | 对不起 乔治亚 忘记给你小费了 |
[1:31:50] | Good girl. Thanks, Georgia. | 好姑娘 谢谢 乔治亚 |
[1:31:53] | Whether you are here to board or adopt, | 不管您是来用餐还是领养 |
[1:31:55] | Please note we are a green hotel. | 请记住我们是绿色环保酒店 |
[1:31:58] | Hi, Cooper. | 库博 |
[1:32:00] | Cooper, get back to work. | 库博 继续工作 |
[1:32:05] | Remember to stop by our nursery and dog care center | 请来我们的护理中心看看 |
[1:32:09] | And meet the wonderful pups available for adoption. | 这儿有等待领养的可爱的狗宝宝们 |
[1:32:23] | Tired doggies can rejuvenate and refresh at our spa. | 疲惫的狗狗们可以在疗养中心恢复活力 |
[1:32:27] | We offer everything. | 我们提供所有服务 |
[1:32:29] | From soothing shiatsu massages to cleansing facials. | 从指压按摩到清洗面部 应有尽有 |
[1:32:36] | And after a healthy workout session, come visit our beauty salon | 在健康锻炼后 来我们的魅力沙龙做客 |
[1:32:42] | To take care of fur styles and pamper your paws. | 做一做发型 涂一涂趾甲 |
[1:32:51] | We feature a variety of activities for every dog. | 我们给所有狗狗寻找不同的活动 |
[1:32:56] | For those 18 dog years and older, | 对于18周岁以上的狗狗来说 |
[1:32:58] | We are proud to present quality entertainment | 我们很荣幸的推荐 |
[1:33:01] | In the exclusive hound lounge. | 带有独座沙发的高品质娱乐项目 |
[1:33:07] | I need a little treat. | *我需要治疗疾病* |
[1:33:15] | Who’s gonna buy me something to eat… | *谁会给我买点儿吃的哪…* |
[1:33:25] | Okay, who wants well-done? Because they’re all well done. | 谁要全熟的吗? 熟的已经烧糊啦 |
[1:33:29] | -Yes, well, we know. It’s his one flaw. -One flaw? | -是啊 我们知道 这是他的缺点之一 -缺点之一吗? |
[1:33:33] | -Hey, I can hear you. I’m right here. -Mmm-hmm. | -别以为我听不见 我就在这儿 -嗯哼 |