Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Hostel(人皮客栈)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Hostel(人皮客栈)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:人皮客栈
英文名称:Hostel
年代:2005

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:40] 片名: 人皮客栈
[02:20] – Amsterdam, motherfucker. – Okay. – 阿姆斯特丹 操 – 好了
[02:22] Come on, let’s go. Where are we going? 快点 我们走 我们要去哪里?
[02:24] Red-light district. Time for sneepur. 红灯区 找点乐子
[02:26] Let’s go to the coffee shop first, then get some sneepur. 让我们先去喝杯咖啡然后再去猎艳
[02:29] Hey, I think the Anne Frank house is around here. 嘿 我想安妮之家博物馆就在这附近
[02:35] Did we come to Europe just to smoke pot? 难道我们来欧洲 就是为了吸大麻?
[02:37] I came all the way from Iceland. 我大老远从冰岛跑过来
[02:38] – Yeah, what if we did? – We did that every day in college. – 好吧 是又怎么样? – 我们在学校每天就是干这个
[02:41] Why not, like, you know, check out a museum? 为什么不 比如 去参观下博物馆?
[02:43] No, you’re right. We should go to a museum. 你说的没错 我们是应该去一个博物馆
[02:45] How about the hemp museum? 大麻博物馆怎么样?
[02:51] Oli proudly presents… 欧利隆重介绍
[02:55] lsabella. 伊莎贝拉
[02:58] She’s cute. 她真可爱
[02:59] But we can’t rail a girl who’s in a coma. 但是我们不能接受 一个神智不清的女孩
[03:03] I think that’s illegal even in Amsterdam. 我想就算是在阿姆斯特丹 这也是违法的
[03:05] – Hey, I’m just warming up, man. – Fucking Oli. – 嘿 伙计们 这只是个热身 – 去他妈的欧利
[03:08] The Icelandic Oh, God, how are you? 冰岛人 天啊 你怎么样?
[03:11] You want to get stoned? 想飘飘欲仙么?
[03:15] – This will wake you up. – What the fuck? – 这会使你兴奋 – 是什么?
[03:20] This is good Amsterdam shit. 这是上好的阿姆斯特丹毒品
[03:27] That’s the shit right there, dude. 真有毒品在那里面 伙计
[03:30] Trust me. 相信我
[03:36] Yeah. 好
[03:38] – It’s all good, bro. – Yeah, dude, smoke it! – 真不错 兄弟 – 没错 吸啊
[03:42] – Dude, what happened? – Any Dutch people in Amsterdam? – 伙计 怎么了? – 阿姆斯特丹就没有荷兰人吗?
[04:01] All right, this is my friend, Josh. 嘿 这是我的朋友 乔希
[04:02] – Well, hello. – Hi. – 哦 你好 – 你好
[04:07] – Do you guys want another round? – Yes, okay. – 你们想再找一个么? – 是的 好啊
[04:10] Yeah? 是吗?
[04:15] We will be right back. 我们马上回来
[04:20] – What are you doing? – What? – 你在干什么? – 怎么了?
[04:22] Do you see a single other person in here with a fucking fanny pack? 你见哪个人戴着一个这种破腰包?
[04:26] Wait. There’s a guy. 等一下 那里有一个
[04:28] Why don’t you go have fanny-pack sex with him… 你为什么不过去 带着你的包包和他上床?
[04:30] and jizz all over each other’s storage compartments? 然后在各自的腰包里射精?
[04:33] I can’t put my passport in my pocket. It chafes my thighs, bitch. 我的口袋放不下护照 会磨我的大腿的
[04:36] – All right? – Yeah. – 行了吗? – 是的
[04:38] Where’s Oli? 欧利呢?
[04:44] He’s fucking genius. 他他妈的真是个天才
[04:49] Sneepur alert, 3 o’clock. 激情提示 看正3点方位
[04:52] – She smokes. – Dude, it’s Europe! – 她抽烟 – 伙计 这里是欧洲
[04:54] Every fucking chick smokes. Stop being a pussy. 每个女孩儿都抽烟 别犯傻了
[04:58] You are so easy sometimes. 你有时要求很低啊
[05:01] The power of the pack is yours. I’m out of here. 动力腰包归你了 我要过去了
[05:13] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[05:15] Yeah, l No, I don’t even speak Dutch. 哦 我 不 别再和我说荷兰话
[05:17] No, I’m sorry, l… 不 抱歉 我
[05:19] Get off me, you fucking faggot-ass elf. Fuck off. 离我远点 你这头蠢驴 滚远点
[05:22] – Hey, what the fuck? – Hey. Hey. – 嘿 怎么了? – 嘿 嘿
[05:24] Come on, faggot. 来啊 蠢驴
[05:29] – Fucker! – Get your fucking hands off me. – 该死的! – 把你的脏手从我的身上拿开
[05:32] – I’m an American, I got rights. – Get the fuck out. – 我是美国人 我有权利 – 快他妈滚蛋
[05:35] Your fucking club sucks ass, bro. 你的俱乐部只配亲别人屁股 兄弟
[05:36] Kiss my American ass, fucker. 亲吻我的美国屁股吧 该死的
[05:38] – Fuck you. – Let’s get out of here, bro. – 去你妈的 – 我们走把 兄弟
[05:40] Hey, I don’t know why you guys are waiting. 嘿 我不知道你们 为什么还排队
[05:42] It’s a fucking fag fest in there. Wall-to-wall fucking cock. 这就像是个垃圾集中营 到处都是蠢驴
[05:46] You need one of these to get in, bro. Sorry. 你需要这些中的一个才能进去 不好意思了 兄弟
[05:48] That shit was classic, dude. 那些大麻真是一流 伙计
[05:50] He was gonna throw down with a 400-pound Dutchman. 他差点和一个400磅的荷兰人同归于尽
[05:53] I’m fucking awesome! 我真威猛
[05:56] I don’t fucking know what… 我不知道怎么了
[05:58] I thought you were a Jew, man. This guy’s a fucking Israeli! 我觉得你像个犹太人 伙计 那家伙就是该死的以色列人
[06:01] You are fucking Israeli. 你正在教训以色列人
[06:03] Oh, God, I hope bestiality is legal in Amsterdam… 哦 天 我希望人兽性交在阿姆斯特丹是合法的
[06:06] because that girl’s a fucking hog. Look at that, man. 那女孩真象头猪 看那边
[06:10] Hey, guys, I think she likes me, man. 嘿 伙计们 我觉得她喜欢我
[06:12] Oh, look at that. Josh, my gift to you, man. 哦 看那边 乔希 这是我给你的礼物
[06:15] Thanks, but paying to do whatever you want to 谢谢 但是让她做什么都得付钱
[06:18] someone isn’t a turn-on. 这可一点都不刺激
[06:19] How are you gonna get over your chick if you don’t bang some new pussy? 不多点经验怎么能度过你的青春期呢?
[06:23] You can’t go home without getting some hot chick. 你不能什么都不干就回家
[06:25] I agree, but I shouldn’t have to pay for it. 我同意 但是我不应该付钱
[06:28] Hey, come on, I’m paying, man. 嘿 快点 我埋单
[06:56] Hey. 嘿
[06:58] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[07:01] Hello? Hello? 你好? 你好?
[07:09] Hey, close the door. You watch, you pay. 嘿 关门 谁看谁付钱
[07:12] Sorry. Jesus. 抱歉 上帝
[07:14] You’re up, slugger. 你完事了? 小子
[07:17] Man, I’m fucking… I’m tired, man. I can, like, barely stand up. 恩 我他妈得太累了 几乎都爬不起来了
[07:21] Josh, you want to be a fucking writer? 乔希 你想当作家对吗?
[07:23] How about some life experience, right there in that room. 不如去那个房间多点人生经历如何?
[07:28] – What do we have in here? – Hey, you watch, you pay. – 这里边在干什么? – 嘿 看了就得付钱
[07:31] I pay. I pay, man. Come on. 我付 我付 来 快点
[07:42] Hey. 嘿
[07:44] Come, sit. 来 坐下
[07:50] Your friends are so funny. 你的朋友们很有趣
[07:53] Yeah. 是的
[07:56] You can wash over here, by sink. 你可以到这洗洗 在水池这里
[08:14] It was fine. 真美妙啊
[08:16] What do you mean? That bitch had the best fucking tits in Amsterdam. 你什么意思? 那个婊子有阿姆斯特丹最棒的乳房
[08:20] It was fine. It was whatever. 还好拉 就这么回事
[08:26] What was that? 怎么了?
[08:28] – It’s fucking after curfew, man. – Curfew? What are we, 13? – 已经过了宵禁时间了 – 宵禁? 我们多大了? 13岁吗?
[08:31] Let us the fuck in, we’re freezing our balls off. 让我们进去 快把我们的睾丸冻掉了
[08:35] We paid to stay here. They can’t just, like, lock us out. 我们交了钱的 他们不能就这样把我们锁在外面
[08:38] This is bullshit. 真操蛋
[08:39] Hello? 你好?
[08:41] Open the fucking door. 打开这该死的门
[08:47] – What did you tell him? – He just told them to let us in. – 你和他说什么? – 他只是告诉他们让我们进去
[08:53] – Shut up! – Jesus. – 闭嘴 – 上帝
[08:56] Shut the fuck up, you fucking Americans. 都他妈闭嘴 你们这群该死的美国人
[08:58] Hey, I know what to do. 嘿 我知道怎么做了
[09:04] Shut up. 闭嘴
[09:07] Hey, hey, guys. Up here. Climb quickly. 嘿 嘿 伙计们 上来 快点爬
[09:10] Come on. 快点
[09:12] Go. Go, go, go. 走
[09:21] Oh, don’t mind them. 哦 别理他们
[09:23] They are so fucked up they don’t know what planet they are on. 他们很混乱 都不知道自己在那颗星球上
[09:29] – Thanks, bro. – It’s no problem. – 谢谢 兄弟 – 没关系
[09:32] Not everyone want to kill Americans. 并不是所有人都痛恨美国人的
[09:36] Paxton. 帕克斯顿
[09:40] Alexei. But call me Alex. 艾里克西 但是你可以叫我艾里克斯
[09:43] What’s up, Alex. This is Josh and Oli. 那么 艾里克斯 这是乔希和欧利
[09:48] Guys, this is fucking awesome, man. 伙计们 真他妈的威猛
[09:50] I’m the first in line for sneepur. 这是我第一次有找到乐子的机会
[09:54] Oh, that’s Icelandic for “clit.” 哦 那是冰岛话阴蒂的意思
[09:58] Clitoris or clitoris, however you wanna say that. 阴核或者阴蒂 你是想说这个意思吗
[10:01] Women have it. 女人都有
[10:02] It’s, like, right near the labia. Like, it hangs. 好像在阴唇附近 像是悬挂起来的
[10:06] Oh, yeah. Very good sneepur in Iceland. 哦 那你们在冰岛什么地方寻欢作乐
[10:10] – Yeah. – Come on, guys, have a seat. – 哦 – 快来 伙计们 坐下
[10:20] Where you travel to? 你们去过哪里都?
[10:22] We started in Paris, which is where we met this drifter. 我们从巴黎开始 在那里我们遇见了这个混混
[10:25] Anyway, we went all over France… 总之 我们走遍法国
[10:27] and then Switzerland, Belgium, and now we’re in Amsterdam. 然后去了瑞士 比利时 现在我们在阿姆斯特丹
[10:30] Yeah, kind of over Amsterdam. Way too many Americans. 哦 阿姆斯特丹没多少 美国有很多
[10:32] Yeah, but Oli’s got a friend with a flat in Barcelona… 是的 但是欧利有个朋友 在巴塞罗那有座公寓
[10:36] and he’s supposed to hook us up with some hot-ass senoritas. 他应该帮我们和那些辣妹联系
[10:39] Looking for girls? 找女孩吗?
[10:43] – Yeah. – Yeah. – 对 – 对
[10:46] So talk to Alex. 所以告诉艾里克斯
[10:48] He open up the pussy all over the Europe. 他干过全欧洲的女人
[10:52] I can help you. 我可以帮助你们
[10:54] Oh, shit. Alex is a pimp, apparently. 哦 该死的 埃里克斯显然是个拉皮条的
[10:58] Thanks, bro, but I think we’ll be okay. 谢谢 兄弟 但是我觉得我们自己能搞定
[11:01] – Yeah. – Good. – 对 – 好
[11:08] You looking for girls like this? 你们在找这样的女孩吗?
[11:19] These are fucking magnificent. 这些可真美妙
[11:23] – Who the hell are these girls? – You have to go east, my friend. – 这些该死的女孩是谁? – 你必须朝东走 我的朋友
[11:26] This is where the best girls are. 最好的女孩都在那里呢
[11:29] The best. 最好的
[11:30] How far east? 向东多远?
[11:32] You can go as far as Ukraine, around Odessa. 你们可以一直走到乌克兰 在敖德萨附近
[11:36] These girls I met at this one hostel in Slovakia… 这些女孩是我在斯洛伐克的 一个客栈见到的
[11:39] just outside Bratislava. 就在布拉迪斯拉发城外
[11:42] The girls there are so hot you cannot believe it. 那些女孩都很辣 你都不能相信
[11:45] And they love anyone foreign, especially American. 她们喜欢外国人 尤其是美国人
[11:49] They hear your accent, they fuck you. 她们听到你们的口音 肯定和你们干
[11:51] So wait, this place is near Bratislava? 等等 这个地方在布拉迪斯拉发附近吗?
[11:55] Josh. 乔希
[11:56] You won’t find this hostel in any guidebook. 任何旅行指南上都没有记载这个客栈
[11:59] Barcelona, so many Americans. 巴塞罗那 有这么多美国人
[12:03] But Slovakia? No one there. 但是斯洛伐克? 一个美国人都没有
[12:05] There is so much pussy, and because of the war, there are no guys. 那里又很多女人 因为战争 却没有男人
[12:10] You go to this hostel, you will have any girl you want. 你去了那个客栈 可以找到任何你想要的女孩
[12:13] They go crazy for any foreigner. 她们为所有的外国人着迷
[12:16] You just… 你只要…
[12:19] take them. 干她们
[12:49] Fuck, man. 该死的
[12:53] Can’t you keep your Viking ass in your pants for, like, two seconds? 你就不能穿上裤子呆一会吗 北欧强盗
[12:57] Hey, man, I shaved my ass just for you. 嘿 我只为你展示我的屁股
[12:59] – Okay, all right. – My Viking balls too. – 好了 – 还有我的北欧睾丸
[13:01] Okay, stop. 好了 停下
[13:14] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[13:16] My daughter. 我的女儿
[13:18] She miss her daddy, and Daddy miss her. 她想她的爸爸 爸爸也想她
[13:20] Yeah, no problem, dude, it’s cool. 好 很正常 兄弟 这很不错
[13:25] – Saskia. – Cute. – 萨斯琦娅 – 很可爱
[13:28] – She’s adorable. – She’s a little cutie, yeah. – 她真可爱 – 没错 她真是个小美人儿
[13:33] This is Svanhildur, my daughter. 这是辛妮拉 我的女儿
[13:36] – Very pretty. – She’s 6. – 真漂亮 – 6岁了
[13:38] She’s starting school this year. 今年开始上学了
[13:40] Wait, you have a daughter? 等等 你有一个女儿?
[13:42] Yeah, of course, my horse. I was married for eight years. 是的 当然 我的朋友 我已经结婚8年了
[13:47] Okay. All right. 哦 是么
[13:49] – You are on vacation? – Yeah, we’re backpacking. – 你们在度假吗? – 是的 我们在背包旅行
[13:52] Our next stop is Bratislava. 我们的下一站是布拉迪斯拉发
[13:56] – What? – Slovakia. – 怎么了? – 斯洛伐克
[14:01] You will like it. 你们会喜欢那里的
[14:03] Casino, girls. 娱乐场 女孩
[14:08] You can pay to do anything. 只要付钱 你可以做任何事情
[14:11] Anything. 任何事
[14:14] – How are the girls? – Very beautiful. – 那里女孩怎么样? – 非常漂亮
[14:17] They will love you. Handsome American like you. 她们会爱上你们的 像你们这样潇洒的美国人
[14:22] Handsome devil. He is handsome. 潇洒的恶魔吧 他是挺帅的
[14:27] That’s… That’s awkward. That’s awkward. 真是 有毛病 真是挺奇怪的
[14:38] That’s awkward too. 这也很奇怪
[14:42] – You need a fork there, chief? – No, no, no. – 你需要个叉子吗? – 不 不 不
[14:46] I prefer to use my hands. 我更喜欢用手
[14:49] I believe… 我相信
[14:51] people have lost their relationship with food. 人们已经失去了他们和食物之间的联系
[14:56] They do not think: 他们不认为
[14:58] “This is something who gave its life so I would not go hungry.” 这是一些为了添饱我们的肚子 而失去了他们的生命的东西
[15:02] I like to have a connection with something that died for me. 我喜欢和为我而死的东西接触
[15:06] I appreciate it more. 我更能欣赏它
[15:08] Well, I’m vegetarian. 哦 我是个素食者
[15:10] And I am a meat – eater. 我是吃荤的
[15:12] It’s human nature. 这是人类的本性
[15:15] Well, I’m human, and it’s not in my nature. 但我也是人 这不是我的本性
[15:19] Tell me, what is your nature? 告诉我 你的本性是什么?
[15:22] Don’t touch! Don’t fucking touch me! 别摸! 别他妈的碰我
[15:25] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[15:28] Excuse me. 对不起
[15:31] Fucking freak. 真是变态
[15:34] Jesus. 上帝
[15:39] Edward Saladhands just groped Josh. 爱德华沙拉刚才摸了乔希
[15:44] Dude, you finally hooked up. That’s awesome. 老兄 你终于勾引到了他 真可怕
[15:46] Yeah, that’s fucking hilarious. 是的 真他妈的高兴
[16:54] Or we could visit some factories. 或许我们可以参观一些工厂
[16:57] Should be cool. 一定很有趣
[16:58] In this area… 在这个地区
[17:00] we make plastic for Slovakia. 我们为斯洛伐克制造塑料产品
[17:07] Is that so? 是吗?
[17:31] Look at this. 看这个
[18:16] – Nice, eh? – This is a fucking hostel? – 真漂亮 是吧? – 这就是那个该死的客栈?
[18:21] Holy shit. 真他妈的棒
[18:29] You can have that, man. I’m too scared. 你可以拥有他 我吓得要命
[18:36] Hey, hey. The party has arrived. 嘿 嘿 有人来了
[18:39] – You are saved from boredom. – Let me guess. – 你从郁闷中被解救了 – 让我猜猜
[18:42] You must be the King of the Swing. 你一定是摇摆王
[18:46] You made a reservation under “King of the Swing”? 你用摇摆王的名字预定的?
[18:48] – Yeah, of course, my horse. – I’m sorry. – 是的 当然 我的朋友 – 抱歉
[18:50] – He doesn’t get out of his cage much. – I can see that. – 他还放不大开 – 可以看得出来
[18:56] Here are your keys. 这是你们的钥匙
[18:58] You leave your passports at the desk. 你们把护照放在柜台
[19:05] That was taken when I was like 13. I was kind of husky. 是我13岁时照的 我有点像爱斯基摩人
[19:08] Not anymore, though, you know? 可是现在不像了 你看呢?
[19:10] Do you have any private rooms? We’re probably gonna need them. 你们有私人房间吗? 我们很可能会需要
[19:13] The rooms are semiprivate, so you will have roommates. 这里的房间都是半私用的 所以你们可能会有室友
[19:17] Roommates, huh? That’s gay. 舍友? 值得高兴哈
[19:28] Sorry. 抱歉
[19:30] – Oh, my God. – It’s okay. – 哦 天啊 – 没事
[19:33] The room is yours. We are going to the spa. 这个房间是你们的 我们要去温泉浴了
[19:39] You should come. 你们应该来
[19:45] Spa. 温泉
[20:01] Jugs. 哦 不错
[20:07] – Hey. – Hello. – 嘿 – 你好
[20:09] Oh, Jesus. 哦 天啊
[20:13] – Hi. Hey. – Hi. – 你好 嘿 – 你好
[20:19] How you doing? 你好么?
[20:23] I’m so happy I shaved my balls. 真高兴可以展示我的身体
[20:28] What? I have the smoothest balls in Iceland. 什么? 我在冰岛有着最光滑的睾丸
[20:32] – You wanna see? – No, no, no, you’re not… I’m good. – 你们想看吗? – 不 不 不 你别 可以了
[20:35] Put your anteater away, it’s totally creepy. 把你的那玩意儿拿开 简直让我毛骨悚然
[20:39] – You’re not from Iceland, no? – No. Fuck, no. American. – 你不是从冰岛来的吧? – 不 不 美国
[20:42] Yeah, unlike him, I had my foreskin removed at birth. 不像他 我生下来就割过包皮了
[20:45] Hygiene and… Am I talking? 我在谈论保健学么?
[20:48] – I’m Josh. – Natalya. – 我是乔希 – 纳塔利亚
[20:51] – And this is Svetlana. – Hi. – 这是斯维特拉娜 – 你好
[20:53] Hi, I’m Paxton. 你好 我是 帕克斯顿
[20:56] – And this is Oli. – The King of the Swing. – 这是欧利 – 摇摆王
[20:59] Hello. 你好
[21:02] Face on the ass. Never gets old. 对着这个屁股 永远不会变老
[21:05] Jesus. 天啊
[21:06] So where are you girls from? 你们这些女孩都来自哪儿?
[21:08] I’m from Italy, but my parents are Russian. 我来自意大利 但是我的父母是俄罗斯人
[21:11] Prague. 布拉格
[21:14] Prague’s cool. Kafka. 布拉格很美 卡夫卡
[21:17] So, Natalya… 纳塔利亚
[21:21] – Yeah? – You’re Russian, eh? – 恩? – 你是俄罗斯人 是吗?
[21:45] Oh, my God. Look, there are too many girls. 哦 我的天 看 那有好多女孩
[21:52] – This is awesome. – Yes. – 真是好极了 – 是
[22:36] I mean, I was a senior, you know, she was a junior… 我的意思是 我上大三 她上大二
[22:38] and then I graduated, and it was weird, you know. 后来我毕业了 你知道 这感觉有点奇怪
[22:41] I mean, I’m totally over it. It’s… You know, it’s cool. 我想说 我完全忘记她了 这样很好
[22:45] It’s okay. 不错
[22:47] Look, Vala is here. 看 维拉 在这里
[22:49] – Who? – Vala, from front desk. Vala. – 谁? – 维拉 是前台的 维拉
[22:54] – All right, Oli. – Hey, I told you, man. – 没错 欧利 – 嘿 我告诉过你
[22:56] I’m the King of the Swing. 我是摇摆王
[22:59] Come, let’s dance. 走 我们去跳舞吧
[23:10] – Does the cigarette bother you? – No, it’s… – 你不介意我吸烟吧? – 不
[23:13] I put away. 我拿远点
[23:15] It’s fine, I… 没事 我
[23:17] I’m gonna go get some fresh air. 我出去呼吸点新鲜空气
[23:21] But I’ll be back, okay? 我一会会回来的 好吗?
[23:46] Cigarette. 香烟
[23:48] Cigarette. 香烟
[23:50] Aren’t you a little young? 你不觉得你太小了吗?
[23:51] – Dollar. – What? – 美金 – 什么?
[23:54] Dollar. 美金
[24:01] – Dollar. – Here you go. – 美金 – 给你
[24:11] Here, children commit the most crime. 在这里 大部分犯罪都是小孩子做的
[24:13] They don’t care. They will attack anyone. 他们不在乎 他们会袭击任何人
[24:17] – You’re okay? – Yeah, yeah. Thank you. – 你还好吧? – 是的 谢谢
[24:22] Hey, let me buy you a drink. 嘿 我请你喝点饮料吧
[24:24] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 真的? – 是啊
[24:27] Hey, Josh. 嘿 乔希
[24:29] Faggot. 同性恋佬
[24:31] Go with your friends. It’s okay. 去陪你的朋友吧 我没事
[24:34] I wanted to say sorry about earlier. 我对早些时候发生的事情感到抱歉
[24:36] About the way I reacted. 我反应的太激烈了
[24:38] We cool? 我们还是朋友?
[24:45] I would have done the same thing at your age. 我在你的年龄也会做出同样的事情的
[24:50] It’s not easy… 这不容易
[24:53] but from my experience… 但是根据我的经验
[24:55] choosing to have a family was the right choice for me. 成家对我来说是个正确的选择
[25:01] Now I have my little girl… 现在我有我的小女儿
[25:02] who means more to me than anything in the world. 她对我来说比世界上任何事都重要
[25:07] But you should do… 但是你们应该
[25:10] whatever’s right for you. 你们做任何事情都没有错
[25:15] Excuse me, it’s my turn now. 抱歉 现在轮到我了
[25:33] Should we be doing this with them there? 我们应该在那里和他们一起干吗?
[25:35] Yeah, it’s okay. 哦 没关系
[25:39] Yeah, baby. Josh, give it to me, baby. 哦 宝贝 乔希 把他让给我吧
[25:41] Okay, all right. Okay, stop! 好的好的 不要
[25:43] – All right. – Come on, big boy. – 好了 – 快点 大男孩
[25:46] – We go to spa. – Spa. – 我们去温泉 – 温泉
[25:48] Spa, spa, spa. Being dirty while getting clean. 温泉 温泉 温泉 在变干净的时候其实是脏的
[25:51] Bye. 再见
[27:18] Mission accomplished. 任务完成了
[27:23] You know that Amsterdam kid with the thing on his lip? 你记得在嘴唇上挂东西的阿姆斯特丹孩子吗?
[27:28] I’m gonna send him a really nice thank – you note. 我要给他一封诚挚的感谢信
[27:31] Be quiet. 安静
[27:36] They’re showering together. 他们正在一起洗澡呢
[27:42] Shit, man. We’re never leaving here. 该死的 我们不要离开这了
[27:46] I guess Oli’s not back yet. 我猜欧利还没回来呢
[27:48] No, dude, he probably took that desk girl home. 没有 老兄 他很可能把那个前台女孩带回家了
[27:51] We’ll see him at breakfast. 早饭时我们会看见他的
[28:06] – What’s the name? – Oli Ericson, 237. – 名字? – 欧利·艾里克森 237
[28:13] How are we supposed to understand this without subtitles? 我们怎么能看得懂这些没有字幕的节目啊?
[28:16] Fucking gay. 他妈的同性恋
[28:17] Yeah, he checked out this morning. 哦 他今早退房了
[28:20] You mean he took his passport to go out? 你是说他拿着护照出去了?
[28:22] No, it say he checked out this morning. 不 上面只是说他今早退房了
[28:25] – When this morning? – I don’t know exact time. – 今早什么时候? – 我不知道确切时间
[28:28] I could find out tomorrow. 明天我会查明白的
[28:36] Hey, Oli, it’s Pax. Are you still with that chick? 嘿 欧利 我是 帕克斯 你还和那个女人在一起吗?
[28:39] Can I leave a note in case he comes back? 我能留个便条给他吗?
[28:41] Okay, cool. Yeah. 好的 没问题
[28:47] All right. 好了
[28:53] He’s probably still with Vala. 他很可能还和维拉在一起
[28:54] When she call me, I call you, okay? 如果她打电话给我 我会打给你 好吗?
[28:56] Okay. 好的
[28:58] – We see you later, right? – Yeah. – 我们回头见? – 好的
[29:00] Okay. 好
[29:03] – Bye – bye. – Bye. – 再见 – 再见
[29:04] Oli, hey, it’s me again. We’re gonna go into town, so call us. 欧利 嘿 还是我 我们要进城去了 打电话给我们
[29:09] You’re gay. Damn voice mail again. 玩得开心 该死的又是语音邮件
[29:11] – Hi! Hi! Hi! – Hi. – 嗨 嗨 嗨 – 嗨
[29:14] Your friend. 你们的朋友
[29:17] – What the hell? – Your friend, my friend. – 究竟怎么了? – 你们的朋友 我的朋友
[29:21] What does that say? 说什么?
[29:23] Sayonara. Your friend. 再见 你们的朋友
[29:25] What, they left? Like, together? 什么 他们走了? 一起走的?
[29:27] That doesn’t make any sense. Oli doesn’t even like Asian girls. 这讲不通啊 欧利一点都不喜欢亚洲女孩
[29:30] I mean, no offense, but… 我是说 别介意 但是
[29:32] When did she send this to you? 她什么时候发给你的?
[29:34] This picture. Today? 这张图 今天?
[29:36] Could you do me a favor and send this picture to my phone? 可以帮个忙 把这张图发到我手机上来吗?
[29:39] This picture. 这张图
[29:43] That water looks fucking cold. 这水看起来真他妈的冷
[29:44] You know, if you fell in, you’d die in 90 seconds. 如果掉进去 90秒就会死的
[29:47] Dude, did I tell you I saw a girl drown when I was 8? 伙计 我和你说过 我8岁时看着一个女孩淹死的事吗? ?
[29:50] – Where? – Lake Michigan. – 在哪里? – 密歇根湖
[29:53] It was fucked up, man. This little girl, probably 4 or 5. 很混乱 那个小女孩大概4 5岁的样子
[29:58] We made eye contact, which was a weird thing, you know… 我看着她的眼睛 里面有一些神秘的东西
[30:02] and she was yelling for me to help her. 她朝我大叫 让我帮助她
[30:04] Yeah? What did you do? 是么? 你怎么做的?
[30:06] I ran to the lifeguard, 我跑向救生员
[30:07] who was busy talking to her boyfriend at the time… 当时她正忙着和他男朋友讲话
[30:10] and I yelled, you know, “There’s this girl drowning.” 我大声叫 那里有个女孩要淹死了
[30:13] And she couldn’t see her. Probably thought I was making it up. 她从救生塔上看不见她 她很可能觉得我在撒谎
[30:16] And then a second later 一秒钟以后
[30:17] all you could hear was this horrible screaming. 我们都可以听见那恐怖的尖叫声
[30:20] It was that little girl’s mother, dude. 那是女孩的妈妈 朋友
[30:23] Her kid was dead. 她的孩子死了
[30:25] – Jesus. – I had nightmares for years after that. – 天啊 – 在这以后好多年我都会做恶梦
[30:28] I mean, I’d wake up every fucking night hearing that mother scream. 我每晚都在那个母亲的尖叫声中惊醒
[30:32] I just… 我只是
[30:34] I just felt like I could have done more. 我只是觉得我可以做的更多
[30:36] You did the right thing. Could’ve been a double drowning. 你做的没错 不然可能变成两条人命
[30:38] Yeah, well, I didn’t see it that way at the time. 我那时可不这么想
[30:41] All I knew was this little girl was dead 我想到的就是那个小女孩死了
[30:43] and her mother’s life was ruined. 那个母亲的生活也被毁掉了
[30:45] What makes you think of this now? 你怎么想起这事情了?
[30:51] Bubble gum. 泡泡糖
[30:53] – Sorry, kid. – No, no. Give him some. – 抱歉 孩子 – 不 不 给他点
[31:00] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[31:02] These fucking kids are dangerous. 这些该死的小孩很危险
[31:06] Hey, Oli. 嘿 欧利
[31:07] – Hey, Oli. – Hey. – 嘿 欧利 – 嘿
[31:12] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[31:14] – Hey, Oli. Hey! – Oli! – 嘿 欧利 嘿 – 欧利
[31:23] It’s your lucky day, Josh. 今天真是你的幸运日 乔希
[31:25] A museum. 博物馆
[32:12] How’s it hanging? 这是怎么挂起来的?
[32:16] – What the fuck? – Holy shit. – 什么? – 该死
[32:18] – He got you. – Yeah, that’s hilarious. – 他抓住你了 – 哦 真滑稽
[32:21] Okay. 好了
[32:23] Hey, Oli. 嘿 欧利
[32:26] Hey, Oli. 嘿 欧利
[32:28] Hey, hey. 嘿 嘿
[32:31] Excuse me? 什么事?
[32:33] I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else. 对不起 我把你当成另一个人了
[32:36] Well, I’m not. 我不是
[32:39] Where did you get that jacket? 你从哪里弄到的这件夹克?
[32:43] – Hey, I’m talking to you, man. – Get your fucking hands off me. – 嘿 我在和你说话呢 – 把你的脏手从我身上拿开
[32:48] This is my jacket. 这是我的夹克
[33:07] It’s from Oli. 欧利发来的
[33:10] “I go home”? 我回家了?
[34:10] I don’t know, maybe his battery died. 我不知道 也许他的电池没电了
[34:14] Hey, Kana, when are you leaving? 嘿 卡纳 你什么时候走?
[34:17] I’m sorry. When are you going away? 对不起 你什么时候离开?
[34:21] Tomorrow, I go. 明天 我走
[34:24] Okay, because we may go too. 好的 明天我们也走
[34:25] Do you wanna go to the train with us? To the train station? 你想和我们一起赶火车么? 去火车站?
[34:31] Tomorrow, train? 明天 火车?
[34:33] Yeah, yeah. 对 对
[34:37] – Hello, Josh. – Hey. – 你好 乔希 – 嘿
[34:39] – Hey. – Come, we go for disco? – 嘿 – 来 我们去迪斯科?
[34:41] Actually, I just wanna find my friend 事实上 我只想找到我的朋友
[34:43] and get the fuck out of here. 从这个该死的地方离开
[34:48] Okay, we’ll see you. 好吧 那一会见
[34:56] Hey, guys, hold up a sec. We’ll be right out. 嘿 等一下 我们一会就出去
[35:00] Okay. 好的
[35:04] – Josh, come here, dude. – Yeah, what? – 乔希 来这里 – 好 怎么了?
[35:07] It’s not their fault Oli disappeared, so stop acting like it is. 欧利失踪并不是她们的责任 所以不要这样对她们
[35:10] – I’m annoyed he’d ditch us. – I’m pissed too. – 我觉得他在耍我们 – 我也很生气
[35:13] But we’re not in America. 但是我们不是在美国
[35:14] I mean, people meet each other and split without saying shit. 我的意思是 人们相遇 然后分开 这没什么好说的
[35:18] It’s just how they do it over here. 这就是这里的人们的方式
[35:20] As well as we may think we know Oli, we don’t really know him. 也许我们觉得我们了解欧利 但是我们并不真正了解他
[35:23] He could’ve gone somewhere with that girl. 他可能和那个女孩去了某个地方
[35:25] Fuck, maybe he’s in Iceland. The guy’s got a daughter. 妈的 他也许在冰岛 这家伙有个女儿
[35:28] So let’s look at our options. 所以我们在这有两个选择
[35:29] We can A, fuck these girls one more night 我们可以多和那些女孩鬼混一天
[35:31] and then head to Barcelona… 然后到巴塞罗那去
[35:33] or B, not fuck them, then head to Barcelona anyway. 或者直接到巴塞罗那去
[35:36] Think about it. 考虑一下吧
[35:37] When I’m studying for the bar and you’re writing your thesis… 我回去继续学我的律师 而你继续写你的论文
[35:40] this is the shit we’re gonna think about. 这才使我们需要想的事情
[35:43] Okay. All right, he doesn’t show up, it’s his problem. 好吧 他不再露面 这是他的问题
[35:46] – It’s his problem. – All right. – 这是他的问题 – 没错
[35:48] All right. 没错
[35:51] Hey, Kana, you wanna go to the disco with us? 嘿 卡娜 想和我们一起去迪斯科吗?
[35:54] You know, disco? Dancing? 迪斯科? 跳舞?
[35:57] No? 不?
[36:39] Josh? 乔希?
[36:42] – I’m gonna go back. – Are you okay? – 我要回去了 – 你还好吧?
[36:45] I’m, like… I’m tired. 我有点累了
[36:46] Actually, I have, like, a headache. 事实上 我有点头痛
[36:49] If you want, I will go with you. 如果你需要 我可以和你一起回去
[36:52] No, no, no, I’ll just see you back at the room. 不 不 不 我们回房间再见
[36:58] Goodbye. 再见
[37:05] Fucking pussy. 废物
[37:39] – Josh. – Vala. – 乔希 – 维拉
[37:41] You don’t look well. 你看起来不大好
[37:43] – No, l – Here, let me help you. – 不 我 – 我帮你
[37:45] I feel sick. 我有点不舒服
[37:59] Where is? Where is Oli? 在哪里? 欧利在哪里?
[38:02] You need rest. 你需要休息
[38:31] Where’s the restroom? 厕所在哪里?
[38:34] Past the bar, in the back. 过了吧台 就在后面
[38:44] You guys cool? 你们要什么?
[38:45] – Vodka Red Bull. – Vodka Red Bull, danke. – 伏特加红色公牛 – 伏特加红色公牛 加水
[38:53] Yeah. 好
[39:35] Hey! 嘿
[39:38] Hey! 嘿
[40:03] Open the door. 开门
[40:25] Oh, fuck. 妈的
[40:33] What the f…? 怎么了
[40:53] Oh, fuck. 妈的
[41:09] What? Who are you? 什么? 你是谁?
[41:12] What the f…? Where the fuck am I? 怎么了? 我他妈的在那?
[41:14] What the fuck is this shit? 这他妈的是什么?
[41:17] Please, please Fuck. Please, please, please… 不 不 妈的 不 不 不
[41:20] I didn’t fucking do shit to you, what the fuck! 我没对你怎样过 怎么回事
[41:24] Please, please, what the…? 不 不 什么?
[41:26] Please, no, sir. Please fucking stop. Please! 不 不 先生 快停下 不
[41:30] What the fuck? 怎么回事?
[41:31] Please, I didn’t fucking do anything. 不 我什么事都没做过
[41:35] What the fuck? 怎么回事?
[41:36] What the fuck? This is such fucking bullshit. 怎么回事? 太荒谬了
[41:41] What the fuck is this? 这他妈的是什么?
[41:42] What? No! No, please don’t…! 什么? 不 不 不要
[41:44] What the…? No, no, fucking don’t you… No, no! 什么? 不 不 不要 不 不
[41:47] Oh, my God, no, no! Oh, my fucking God! 哦 我的天 不 不 哦 天啊
[41:49] Oh, my God! No, no, no, no! 哦 天 不 不 不 不
[41:52] Oh, please. What the fuck? 哦 求你了 怎么回事?
[41:54] No, no, no, no, fuck! No! 不 不 不 不 妈的 不
[42:05] Fuck! Oh, fuck! 妈的 哦 妈的
[42:41] You. 你
[42:48] Why? 为什么?
[42:53] I always wanted to be a surgeon… 我总是想作一个外科医生
[42:57] but the boards wouldn’t pass me. 但是我没有通过
[43:01] Can you guess why? 知道为什么么?
[43:13] You see? 你看?
[43:16] So I went into business… 所以我开始做生意
[43:19] but business is so boring. 但是生意很无聊
[43:22] You buy things, you sell them. You make money, you spend money. 你买东西 然后卖掉 你赚钱 然后花掉
[43:26] What kind of life is that? 这是什么样的生活?
[43:29] A surgeon… 外科医生
[43:31] he holds the very essence of life in his hands. 在他的手中掌握着生命的精髓
[43:35] Your life. 你的生命
[43:37] He touches it. 他触摸它
[43:41] He has a relationship with it. 他与它有联系
[43:44] He’s part of it. 他是生命的一部分
[43:49] Please, please. Just let me go, please. 求你了 让我走吧 求你了
[43:52] You want to go? 你想走吗?
[43:55] Is that what you want? 真的想走吗?
[44:16] Oh, my God! 哦 天啊
[44:25] Fuck! Oh, fuck! 妈的 哦 他妈的
[44:38] You are free to go. 你可以走了
[45:05] Oh, fuck. No! 哦 妈的 不
[45:09] No. No, fuck. No, fuck… 不 不 妈的 不 妈的
[45:13] Please, I have money. I’ll fucking pay you. 求你了 我有钱 我他妈的都给你
[45:15] Ten times, two times, whatever you want… 十倍 二倍 你想要什么都行
[45:18] – Pay me? – Yes. – 付给我? – 是
[45:19] No one is paying me. 没人付钱给我
[45:21] In fact, I am the one paying them. 事实上 我向他们付钱
[45:35] Relax. Relax, bro. 放松 放松 兄弟
[45:38] Oh, shit. 哦 该死的
[45:56] – Two thirty-seven, please. – Two three seven. – 237 – 237
[45:59] Didn’t you check out? 你没退房吗?
[46:01] No, not yet. 没 还没有
[46:03] Not yet. 还没有
[46:04] – This your bag? – Yeah. – 这是你的包? – 对
[46:08] The maid brought it here. You’re checked out. 女佣把它拿到这里的 你已经退房了
[46:11] – I didn’t check out. – It says. – 我还没有啊 – 这上面记得
[46:13] It happened this morning. 今天早上退的
[46:15] This is bullshit. Did somebody leave a note? 胡说 有人留条子给我吗?
[46:17] Because I didn’t fucking check out, dude. 因为我他妈的还没有退房 伙计
[46:20] No, man, just this bag. If it’s a mistake… 没有 只有这个包 如果这是个错误
[46:23] Yeah, it’s definitely a mistake. We need a fucking room. 是的 这确实是个错误 我们他妈的需要另一个房间
[46:26] Chill out, man. You’re on vacation. 冷静点 你在度假那
[46:36] Hey, was there a Japanese girl waiting in the lobby for somebody? 嘿 这不是有个日本女孩在休息厅里等人吗?
[46:39] No, think they left this morning. 不 她们今早走了
[46:43] Yeah. 哦
[46:47] I’m sorry, dude. 抱歉 朋友
[46:56] Oh, I’m sorry. Excuse me. 对不起 抱歉
[47:00] It’s okay. We are going to the spa. 没事 我们正要去温泉
[47:03] You will join us? 和我们一起吗?
[47:10] You should come. 你应该来
[47:18] Hey, Josh, call me soon as you get this, man. 嘿 乔希 收到我的留言就打电话给我
[47:21] I got locked in that club. It was retarded, dude. 我被锁在俱乐部里了 所以晚了
[47:23] I’m at the hostel. 我现在在客栈
[47:28] Svetlana! 斯维特拉娜
[47:31] Svetlana! 斯维特拉娜
[48:04] Hey! 嘿
[48:11] You little fucker. 你这个小兔崽子
[48:30] Jesus. 天
[48:31] Wait at hostel for your friends. 在客栈等你的朋友们
[48:33] They will look for you there no matter what. 无论如何他们都会去那里找你的
[48:36] Yeah, I know. But, see, my friend Josh is the kind of guy who… 好 我知道 但是 我的朋友乔希是那种
[48:40] He just wouldn’t check out without so much as leaving a note, you know. 他是不会连张便条都不留就退房的
[48:45] He’s the responsible one. 他是很负责的人
[48:47] Yeah, but maybe he worried his belongings get stolen… 是的 但是也许 他担心他的东西被偷了那
[48:50] so he take them when he go out. 所以他离开的时候把东西带走了
[48:52] Someone misplace if he leaves note. 也许有人把他的便条放错了
[48:55] It is not uncommon. 这很正常
[49:00] Yeah, well, is there anything else that I can do? 是的 我还能做什么呢?
[49:03] There’s nothing right now. 现在没什么事情
[49:06] We have his picture… 我们有他的照片
[49:08] if we see him, or he is picked up, or something happen… 如果我们看见他 或者他被送来 或者发生了其他的事情
[49:11] we contact you at hostel, yeah? 我们会到客栈和你联系的 好吗?
[49:14] Okay. 好的
[49:18] Where are you from? 你从哪里来?
[49:20] California. 加利福尼亚
[49:23] You are so far from home. 你离家够远的
[50:49] Paxton. Come, have a drink. 帕克斯顿 来 喝一杯
[50:56] Hello, Mr. American. 你好 美国先生
[51:01] – Did you get my messages? – Which one? – 你收到我的信息了吗? – 哪一条?
[51:03] There are so many. 有很多条
[51:05] I call you back, but child answer. 我给你打回去 但是是个小孩接的
[51:08] Yeah, I know. 哦 我知道
[51:10] Have you seen Josh? 你看见乔希了吗?
[51:16] In English, please. 用英语 好吗?
[51:19] He is with your friend… 他和你的朋友一起
[51:21] the King of the Swing. 摇摆王
[51:23] – He’s with Oli. – Why you leave last night? – 他和欧利一起 – 你昨晚为什么离开了?
[51:27] Did you not listen to my messages? I got locked in a storage room. 你没听见我的信息吗? 我被锁在一件储藏室里了
[51:31] I don’t know, I got sick and passed out. 我不知道 我觉得不舒服 然后昏倒了
[51:38] – What? – She said you met another girl. – 什么? – 她说你去找其他女孩了
[51:41] Where are my friends? 我的朋友在哪里?
[51:49] The art show. 艺术展
[51:52] – You mean like a museum? – No, no, no. – 你是说像一间博物馆么? – 不 不 不
[51:55] Not museum. They went… How you say, for artist? 不是博物馆 他们去了 你们怎么说 为艺术家办的
[52:01] – Exhibit. – Exhibit for artist. – 展览 – 艺术家的展览
[52:04] No, that doesn’t make any sense. 不 这不可能
[52:06] Why? What is wrong? 为什么? 哪里不对了?
[52:08] Well, they didn’t leave a note. They didn’t call or do anything. 好吧 他们没留下便条 也没打电话或者干别的
[52:11] They tell us to tell you. 他们让我们告诉你
[52:13] Yeah, but I tried calling them all day. 好 但是我一整天都在给他们打电话
[52:15] Yes, but their phone, the battery die and they do not have… 是 但是他们的电话电池没电了 他们也没有
[52:18] How you say, for electricity? 你们怎么说 为了充电?
[52:20] Converter. Okay, whatever, where is this art show… 转换器 好 不管怎样 艺术展在哪里
[52:24] because I wanna go. 我要去
[52:25] – Have a drink. – I don’t want a drink. – 喝一杯 – 我不想喝
[52:27] All right? I wanna see some art. 没问题吧? 我想看看艺术
[52:30] Okay? So can we go? 好? 我们可以走了吗?
[52:45] You’re not going? 你不去吗?
[52:47] I’ve seen this show. 我看过展览了
[52:56] You want gum? 要香口胶么?
[52:58] No. 不
[53:22] Too bad for you. 你可真不幸
[53:30] We are here. 我们到了
[54:30] Are you coming or what? 你要来么还是怎么样?
[54:34] Excuse me. Excuse me. 请问 请问
[54:37] How is it in there? 这里面什么样?
[54:40] Be careful. 小心
[54:43] Why is that? 为什么这样说?
[54:46] You could spend all your money… 你会花光你所有的钱
[54:50] in there. 在那里面
[55:27] How much is it? 多少钱?
[55:29] For you, free. 对你免费
[55:48] There. 那边
[55:51] That’s the show? 这就是展览吗?
[55:55] Yes. 是的
[56:12] – What? – Nothing. – 什么? – 没什么
[56:15] You’re so serious, Mr. Serious American. 你这么严肃 严肃的美国先生
[57:23] You fucking whore. 你这个妓女
[57:27] You fucking bitch. 婊子
[57:29] You fucking bitch! 婊子
[57:32] I get a lot of money for you… 我从你身上赚了很多钱
[57:35] and that make you my bitch. 这已经可以使你成为我的婊子了
[57:41] Fuck. Get the fuck off me! 妈的 放开我
[57:46] This is fucked! 妈的
[57:48] Get the fuck off me! 妈的 放开我
[57:50] Get the fuck off me! 放开我
[58:51] Fuck. 妈的
[59:22] Talk. 讲话
[59:27] Talk. Speak. 说话 说啊
[59:29] What the fuck do you want me to say? 你他妈的让我说什么?
[59:33] American. 美国人
[59:37] No. No, wait! 不 不 等等
[59:39] I’m not fucking American! 我他妈的不是美国人
[59:42] I’m not fucking… Look at me. I’m not fucking American. 我他妈的不是 看看我 我他妈的不是美国人
[59:46] American. 美国人
[59:50] Please, what the fuck is this? 请问 这他妈的是什么?
[59:59] Let me go. Please. 让我走 求你们了
[1:00:03] I promise I won’t tell anybody. 我保证不会告诉别人的
[1:00:06] Just please let me go. 让我走
[1:00:36] Don’t. Don’t. 不要 不要
[1:00:38] Please don’t. 不要 求你了
[1:00:50] Don’t, please. 不要 求你了
[1:00:55] God. 天
[1:01:29] Oh, please, stop! 哦 住手
[1:01:31] Please stop it. Please stop it. 住手 住手
[1:01:35] I know you don’t wanna do this. 我知道你不想这样做
[1:01:38] Please don’t do this. 不要这样
[1:05:56] Fuck. 妈的
[1:12:18] Oh, shit. 该死
[1:13:24] What the fuck? 怎么回事?
[1:13:27] What do you think? 你在想什么?
[1:13:30] How do I look? 我看起来怎么样?
[1:13:32] I feel like a butcher or a surgeon or some shit, 我感觉好像是屠夫或者外科医生 或者狗屁不如
[1:13:35] know what I mean? 明白我的意思吗?
[1:13:35] I feel fucking ridiculous in this thing, 我觉得这件事非常可笑
[1:13:37] but I guess you need it, huh? 但是我猜你需要这样 不是吗?
[1:13:42] Yeah. I’ll tell you something… 好 我要告诉你一些事
[1:13:45] – Excuse me. Excuse me. – Wait a sec. – 对不起 对不起 – 等一下
[1:13:50] How was it? 做的怎么样?
[1:13:56] Good. 还好
[1:13:58] Well, goddamn, motherfucker, 好了 讨厌 该死的
[1:13:59] for this money, it better be. Shit. 就这么点钱 已经够好了 狗屎
[1:14:01] What did you go for, a local? 你找的什么? 当地人?
[1:14:04] What, European? 什么 欧洲人?
[1:14:07] – American. – An Amer…? – 美国人 – 美国人?
[1:14:09] Ain’t that a bitch. Big spender. I fucking… I love it. 那是个婊子 挥金如土 妈的 我喜欢这样
[1:14:12] I just fucking love that shit. You know what they got for me? 我真他妈的喜欢这样 你知道他们怎么和我说么?
[1:14:15] They told me they lined up something special. 他们说他们在准备一些特别的
[1:14:18] I’ve been waiting almost a week for this shit. 为这事我他妈的已经等了将近一周了
[1:14:20] For 50 grand, she better be worth it. 总共50 她最好值这个价
[1:14:22] But it’s supposed to be a real rush, right? 不过这应该真的很刺激 对吗?
[1:14:24] It’s like… They told me it’s like a real fucking rush, right? 就像 他们告诉我的 这真他妈的爽 对吗?
[1:14:29] Come here. 来这里
[1:14:32] I’ve been all over the world. You know, I’ve been everywhere. 我去过全世界 我什么地方都去过
[1:14:35] And the bottom line is, pussy’s pussy. 底线就是 小姑娘的阴道
[1:14:38] You know, every strip club, every whorehouse, every… 你知道 每一个脱衣舞夜总会 每一个妓院 每一个
[1:14:42] It’s all the same shit. 都他妈是一样的
[1:14:44] I just fucked a girl two days ago, 两天前我才干过一个女孩
[1:14:45] I don’t even remember the color of her tits. 我现在都不记得她乳头的颜色了
[1:14:48] But this, this is something you never forget, right? 但是 这是你永远难忘的 对吗?
[1:14:55] Right? 对吗?
[1:14:58] – Never. – Never, right. – 永远难忘 – 永远难忘 对
[1:15:01] Let me show you something. Pretty sweet. Check this out. 我给你看点东西 相当不错 来看看
[1:15:04] What do you think of this? Come on, let me see yours. 你觉得怎么样? 快点 让我看看你的
[1:15:08] Come on, let me see yours. We’re all in the same club. 快点 让我看看你的 我们都在同一家俱乐部
[1:15:12] I’ll be out in a second, guy. 我马上就出去 伙计
[1:15:14] Can I ask you something personal? Do you mind? 能问你点私人问题吗? 你介意吗?
[1:15:19] How’d you do it? 你是怎么做的?
[1:15:22] Did you do it real slow… 你是慢慢做
[1:15:24] or did you just get it over with right away? 还是迅速做完?
[1:15:27] That’s why I asked for the fucking gun. 这正是我要枪的原因
[1:15:29] Because I just wanted to fucking do it quick. 因为我只想快点干完
[1:15:31] I just wanted to get it over with. 我只是想干完事
[1:15:33] But now I’m thinking maybe I wanna feel it, you know? 不过现在我认为也许我想感觉它 明白么?
[1:15:35] I wanna fucking feel that shit. 我想享受这件事
[1:15:37] So I don’t know what to… 我不知道该怎么做
[1:15:38] I’m thinking What do you think I should do? 我在想 你觉得我应该怎么做?
[1:15:44] – Make it quick. – Make it quick. – 快点结束 – 快点结束
[1:15:46] Yes. 是
[1:15:49] Yeah, that’s… No, fuck that shit. 对 那是 不 去他妈的
[1:15:51] Fuck this, too fucking American, dude. 妈的 操他妈的美国人 伙计
[1:15:53] I’m going fucking old school. 这方法太他妈老套了
[1:15:54] Who wants this, motherfucker? 谁要这个? 妈的
[1:15:56] Who wants this shit? Come on, motherfucker. 谁要这个? 快点 妈的
[1:15:59] Bring it. 把它拿过来
[1:17:29] Hey, buddy. 嘿 伙计
[1:17:30] Get your own fucking room. I paid for this. 他妈的回你自己屋里去 这个我交过钱了
[1:17:36] What are you, fucking deaf? 你是什么 你他妈是聋子吗?
[1:17:46] Kana. 卡娜
[1:17:55] – Oh, my God. – What do you want me to do, Kana? – 哦 天 – 你要我做什么 卡娜?
[1:18:01] What? I don’t understand what you’re saying. What? 什么? 我不明白你在说什么 什么?
[1:18:11] Fuck. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Hold still. Hold still. 该死 抱歉 抱歉 别动 别动
[1:18:18] – Fuck. Oh, God. God. – No. No! – 妈的 哦 天啊 天啊 – 不 不
[1:18:22] – Shit. – No! – 该死 – 不
[1:18:24] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起 对不起
[1:18:45] Fuck! 妈的
[1:18:47] Fuck! 妈的
[1:18:52] Fuck! 妈的
[1:20:10] We’re gonna get the fuck out of here, Kana. 我们就要离开这该死的鬼地方了 卡娜
[1:20:36] Move this fucking truck! 挪一下那该死的卡车
[1:22:42] Fuck. 妈的
[1:22:56] We’re almost there. 我们已经差不多到了
[1:23:03] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[1:23:08] Oh, no. 哦 不
[1:23:13] Fuck. 妈的
[1:24:47] Kana. 卡娜
[1:24:51] Kana. 卡娜
[1:25:02] Come here. 来这里
[1:25:13] No. No, Kana. Kana. 不 不 卡娜 卡娜
[1:25:20] No, Kana. 不 卡娜
[1:26:17] No, thank you. I prefer to use my hands. 不 谢谢 我更喜欢用手
[1:26:22] I believe people have lost their relationship with food. 我相信人们已经失去了 他们和食物之间的联系
[1:26:25] They do not think: 他们不认为:
[1:26:26] “This is something who gave its life so I would not go hungry.” 这是一些为了添饱我们的肚子 而失去了他们的生命的东西
[1:26:30] I like to have a connection with something that died for me. 我喜欢和为我而死的东西接触
[1:28:20] Oh, Jesus. 哦 天啊
[1:28:34] Goddamn! 恶魔
[1:28:35] Fucker. 妈的
2005年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Human Stain(人性污点)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Mask of Zorro(佐罗的面具)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme