英文名称:Horrible Bosses
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 恶老板 | |
[00:33] | I get to work before the sun comes up | 我起的比鸡早 |
[00:36] | and I leave long after it’s gone down. | 睡得比鸡晚 |
[00:37] | I haven’t had sex in six months with someone other than myself. | 这半年来只有撸管生活 |
[00:42] | And the only thing in my refrigerator is an old lime. | 我的冰箱里只有一颗老酸柠 |
[00:45] | Could be a kiwi. No way to tell. | 也可能是个猕猴桃 谁知道呢 |
[00:45] | 康摩戴尼 | |
[00:47] | Morning, Thomas. | 早上好 托马斯 |
[00:48] | Good morning, Nick. You better hurry. | 早上好 尼克 你最好快点 |
[00:50] | But here’s the thing: | 不过重要的是 |
[00:52] | This is just temporary. | 这都是暂时的而已 |
[00:55] | 担保投资 全球财富投资管理 | |
[00:56] | Quick story: | 讲个小故事 |
[00:57] | My grandmother came to this country with $20 in her pocket. | 我祖母带着二十美金来到这个国家 |
[01:00] | She worked hard her whole life and never took shit from anyone. | 她一辈子努力工作 没受过任何人的气 |
[01:03] | When she died, she had turned that $20 into $2000. | 等到她过世 二十美金变成了两千美金 |
[01:09] | That sucks. | 太糟了 |
[01:11] | You know why she didn’t succeed? | 知道她为什么没成功吗 |
[01:13] | Because she didn’t take shit from anyone. | 就因为她不受别人的气 |
[01:15] | The key to success– | 成功的关键 |
[01:17] | They will not teach you this in business school. | 是商校里不会教给你的 |
[01:19] | –is taking shit. | 就是要去受气 |
[01:20] | That’s what I’ve been doing the last eight years, | 过去的八年我一直忍气吞声 |
[01:21] | 大卫・哈肯呼入 | |
[01:23] | and it’s all about to pay off. | 现在就等着得益于此了 |
[01:24] | This is Nick. | 我是尼克 |
[01:25] | I’m this close to getting a big promotion with my own office. | 我就快得到晋升机会了 |
[01:30] | I’ll be right there, Mr. Harken. | 我马上到 哈肯 |
[01:31] | Then all the endless hours, | 那所有无尽的努力 |
[01:33] | and the sacrifice and the shit-eating… | 还有牺牲和受过的气… |
[01:35] | …will have been worth it. | 就都值当了 |
[01:36] | See, this is what concerns me, Nick. | 这事我感觉挺奇怪 尼克 |
[01:38] | You’re a punctual guy. | 你是个准时的人 |
[01:39] | You know the importance of being here right at 6 a.M. | 你知道六点整准时到岗的重要性 |
[01:42] | Which is what leads me to think that… | 这让我不由得不去想… |
[01:45] | …there must be something wrong with the internal clock on our security system. | 我们安全系统的内部时钟一定是出了问题 |
[01:48] | May have been a minute late. | 我可能晚了一分钟 |
[01:50] | But according to this, | 可是从这录像看来 |
[01:51] | you were two minutes late. So either you’re a liar… | 你迟了两分钟 那要么你是个骗子… |
[01:53] | …or this system is off by a full minute. | 要么系统迟了整整一分钟 |
[01:58] | The only hitch? | 唯一的障碍呢 |
[02:00] | I work for this guy, David Harken… | 就是我的老板大人 大卫・哈肯 |
[02:02] | …who right now is giving me some fresh shit | 我迟到了两分钟 |
[02:04] | for being two minutes late. | 他就鸡蛋里挑骨头 |
[02:06] | He’s a total fucking asshole. | 他是个超级大傻叉 |
[02:09] | If that’s the case, I’m gonna have to fire Thomas, | 如果真的是我们慢了 |
[02:12] | our longtime security coordinator. | 那我就得炒了我们的老协调员托马斯 |
[02:14] | – I may have been two minutes late. – Oh. | -没准是晚了两分钟 -这样啊 |
[02:16] | Well, then you were lying. | 那就是你说谎了 |
[02:18] | No. I– Who you calling? | 不是 我…你在打给谁 |
[02:20] | – Thomas. I gotta let him go. – No, uh– | -托马斯 我要炒了他 -别 |
[02:22] | – I was lying. Sorry. – Lying? | -我说谎了 抱歉 -说谎吗 |
[02:23] | I didn’t mean to. It was more of a saying. | 我不是故意的 就是那么一说 |
[02:26] | “Might have been a minute late.” | “我可能晚了一分钟” |
[02:27] | Literally, uh, truthfully, was two minutes late. | 但实际上 事实上 是晚了两分钟 |
[02:32] | Boy, I have to get used to | 我得适应戴着这枚 |
[02:34] | driving with this big, heavy ring on my finger. | 又大又重的戒指开车 |
[02:37] | – Come on. – I keep swerving to the left, babe. | -快点吧 -我老是往左偏 宝贝 |
[02:40] | When I was a kid, people | 我小的时候 |
[02:41] | would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up. | 别人老问我长大以后想成为什么 |
[02:43] | I always gave the same answer. | 我的答案一直没变 |
[02:45] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[02:47] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:48] | I wanted to be a husband. | 我想成为一名丈夫 |
[02:49] | – I will call you when I’m done. – Have a good day. | -等下班了就打给你 -一切顺利 |
[02:52] | I know that sounds weird. | 我知道这听起来怪怪的 |
[02:53] | Most boys wanna be firehouse chiefs or personal trainers… | 多数男孩想当消防队队长或是健身教练 |
[02:56] | …but to me being a husband was, like, the highest calling. | 但丈夫这个头衔于我而言终极目标 |
[03:00] | And thanks to Stacy… | 而多亏了斯黛西… |
[03:01] | …that dream’s about to come true. | 这个梦想就快实现了 |
[03:03] | Unfortunately, no one’s gonna | 不幸地是 除非娶了欧普拉[美国脱口秀女皇] |
[03:05] | pay you to be a husband unless you marry Oprah. | 否则当个丈夫是没人给发工资的 |
[03:08] | So I had to find a job. | 所以我得找份工作 |
[03:10] | Now, I always admired dentists. | 我一直很佩服牙医 |
[03:12] | They’re smart, they’re capable, | 他们很聪明 有能力 |
[03:14] | they keep your teeth healthy. | 还能保持人们的牙齿健康 |
[03:15] | So I went out and I became one. | 所以我就成为了一名牙医 |
[03:18] | – How are you today, Dale? – I’m fine. Thanks. | -你好吗 戴尔 -不错 谢谢 |
[03:22] | Excavator. | 钻孔器 |
[03:23] | Okay, I became a dental assistant. | 好吧 是牙医助理 |
[03:25] | It’s basically the same thing. | 差不了多少 |
[03:27] | I just make a lot less money. | 就是赚的少多了 |
[03:29] | Did you ever see that show Gossip Girl? | 看没看过《绯闻女孩》 |
[03:31] | No. | 没看过 |
[03:33] | I watched an episode last night. | 昨晚我看了一集 |
[03:35] | I fingered myself so hard | 我对着那个佩恩・贝格利[GG里面Dan的扮演者] |
[03:37] | to that Penn Badgley guy, I broke a nail. | 自摸得指甲都断了一个 |
[03:39] | And it would have been the perfect job. | 这工作哪里都好 |
[03:42] | If not for one… | 除了 |
[03:43] | …evil crazy bitch, D.D.S. | 这位骚娘们 牙科医生 |
[03:48] | I bet you’re no shrimp in the cock department, huh, there, Dale? | 我打赌你弟弟不算太小吧 戴尔 |
[03:50] | – Okay, Julia. Come on. – What? | -行了 茱莉亚 拜托 -什么 |
[03:52] | I’m uncomfortable talking about that. | 这个话题让我不舒服 |
[03:53] | Oh, Dale, come on. | 戴尔 拜托 |
[03:55] | You know that I like to fool around. | 你知道我就喜欢瞎胡闹 |
[03:57] | Mr. Anderton. | 安德顿先生 |
[03:59] | Not in the office. This is bad. | 别在办公室里闹 影响不好 |
[04:01] | – Bad, bad, bad! – You probably shouldn’t hit the patients. | -真不乖 -你不该打病人 |
[04:05] | Ah, I love this. So festive. | 我爱死这了 跟过节似的 |
[04:08] | I love my job. | 我太爱我的工作了 |
[04:09] | If you ask me, anyone who hates their job | 要我说 谁要是讨厌自己的工作 |
[04:11] | has no one to blame but themself. | 不能赖到任何人头上 只能怪自己 |
[04:13] | We make our own destinies, | 命运掌握在自己手里 |
[04:14] | and I’ve made a sweet one. | 像我就是万事如意 |
[04:16] | We have stairs. You don’t need to bring your own. | 我们有梯架 不用再带过去了 |
[04:18] | I’m an account manager at a chemical company. | 我在一家化学公司任客户经理 |
[04:20] | I’ll tell you, the job has its perks. | 而且 这工作还能有些特权 |
[04:22] | Hi, can I help you? | 需要什么吗 |
[04:23] | He’s just signing for these packages. Thank you. | 他在签收这些包裹 谢谢 |
[04:26] | Oh, no. I should do this. | 不 该由我来做 |
[04:27] | Reggie, I got this. Thank you, buddy. | 雷吉 我来吧 谢谢 哥们 |
[04:28] | – This is high-priority stuff here. – Thank you. | -首先要签收 -谢谢你 |
[04:32] | – So, what’s going on here? – I’m sorry? | -这里怎么了 -你说什么 |
[04:33] | – Is this one of those hidden camera shows? – What do you mean? | -这是什么偷拍节目吗 -什么意思 |
[04:36] | You’re way too cute to be just a FedEx girl. | 你这么可爱 肯定不是联邦快递的人 |
[04:38] | You gotta be a model or actress or something, right? | 你肯定是个模特或是演员吧 |
[04:41] | What happens when I open these? | 我打开包裹后会怎么样 |
[04:42] | Something’ll jump out, bite my penis? | 蹦出来什么吓我一跳吗 |
[04:44] | No. Nothing’s gonna jump out. | 不 蹦不出来东西 |
[04:46] | I’m just a FedEx girl. | 我就是联邦快递的员工 |
[04:48] | Shut up. | 得了吧 |
[04:49] | – Bye. – Have a great afternoon. | -再见 -下午愉快 |
[04:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:52] | I didn’t sign that form, by the way, so she has to come back. | 我没签那张单子 她还得回来 |
[04:55] | She’s cute, huh, Reg? | 她很可爱吧 雷吉 |
[04:56] | – Caught another fly in your web, did you? – Ha, ha. Hey, Jack. | -又在勾引无知少女了啊 -哈哈 杰克 |
[04:59] | But the real reason I’m here is this guy: | 但这工作真正吸引我的是他 |
[05:02] | Jack Pellit, my boss. | 杰克・佩利特 我的老板 |
[05:03] | The sweetest man I know. | 我所认识最好的人 |
[05:06] | He loves me and I love him. Everybody loves him. | 他爱我 我也爱他 人人都爱他 |
[05:09] | – You all right, Margie? – Hi, Mr. Pellit. Kurt. | -你好吗 玛姬 -佩利特先生 科特 |
[05:11] | I’ve been waiting to get in there for a while. | 我等了有一会儿了 |
[05:13] | – Who’s in there? – It’s your son. | -谁在里面 -贵公子 |
[05:17] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[05:20] | Margie’s waiting. You nearly done in there? | 玛姬在等呢 你搞定没 |
[05:25] | A man can’t get any privacy around here. | 想有点隐私都不行 |
[05:27] | – Okay, Margie. Bobby? – What? | -好了 玛姬 鲍比 -什么事 |
[05:29] | Your stomach okay? You seem to spend more time on the toilet… | 肠胃还好吗 你上厕所的时间… |
[05:32] | …than at your desk. | 好像比工作时间都长 |
[05:33] | I didn’t realize I had | 我还不知道 |
[05:35] | to tell you every time I wanna take a dump. | 我每次大便都要跟您报告一下 |
[05:37] | If the worst thing about | 要是这工作 |
[05:38] | this job is having to tolerate my boss’s… | 最糟的就是要忍受老板那位 |
[05:40] | …dipshit cokehead son, well, it’s a small price to pay. | 有毒瘾的败家子 那我还受得住 |
[05:44] | Need me to tell you when I pee-pee? | 小便要不要也报告一声呢 |
[05:46] | I’m just trying to get you to do your part, | 我只想让你做好分内事 |
[05:48] | son. It’s not easy times. | 儿子 日子不好混 |
[05:50] | I do my part. | 我不光要做好自己的事 |
[05:51] | I do other people’s parts. | 还要兼顾别人的事 |
[05:52] | But it doesn’t matter to you. | 不过你都不在乎 |
[05:54] | You just wanna ride my ass because I’m your son. | 你就是想对我说教 因为我是你儿子 |
[05:56] | You know what? I don’t hear you giving dickskin any shit. | 知道吗 你跟这二货就没说过这些废话 |
[06:00] | – “Dickskin”? Nice. – Kiss-ass. | -“二货” 说得好 -玩蛋去 |
[06:02] | -Come on, come on. – Yeah, go on. In you go. | -快来 快来 -快走 跟我来 |
[06:04] | – Go on, gay boy. – I’m not a gay. | -快去 基佬 -我不是 |
[06:06] | – Please. – I’m not. | -承认了吧 -我不是 |
[06:07] | – I’ve seen gay boys. – Yeah? | -我见过基佬 -是吗 |
[06:08] | – You’re one of them. – Where did you see them? | -你就是 -你在哪里见到的 |
[06:10] | Get in the fucking–! | 快他妈的… |
[06:12] | – I’m a green belt, motherfucker. – What? | -哥学过功夫 混球 -什么 |
[06:14] | – Yeah. All right? -Okay. | -你没听错 怎么的 -好吧 |
[06:16] | Now, I know you’ve been working your tail off for that promotion. | 我知道你为了升职忙得脚不沾地 |
[06:19] | But I’m not sure I can even consider… | 不过我可不敢给一个 |
[06:22] | …making you the senior vice president of sales… | 我信不过的人升职到 |
[06:28] | …if I can’t trust you. | 高级销售副总裁这个位子 |
[06:30] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[06:31] | Yeah, now you sound like my wife. | 是吗 这话跟我老婆说的一样 |
[06:33] | “Trust me. You can trust me, honey. | “相信我吧 你可以信任我 亲爱的 |
[06:36] | Nothing’s happening behind your back. Trust me.” | 我没背着你干什么 相信我” |
[06:38] | Meanwhile, she’s fucking every guy in the neighborhood. | 嘴上这么说 私下里把邻居睡了个遍 |
[06:43] | Oh, you want one? | 来一杯吗 |
[06:45] | It’s 8:15 A.M. | 这才上午八点一刻 |
[06:47] | Well, is there something wrong | 男人早上喝一杯 |
[06:48] | with a man enjoying a drink in the morning? | 有什么问题吗 |
[06:50] | No. Thank you. | 没有 谢谢 |
[06:53] | Sure, thanks. | 来一杯吧 谢了 |
[07:04] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[07:06] | Nothing for you? | 你不喝吗 |
[07:08] | Nick, it’s 8:15 in the morning. I’m not an alcoholic. | 尼克 这才八点一刻 我又不是酒鬼 |
[07:12] | The only reason I took one, I thought you were gonna have one. | 我说来一杯 是因为我以为你要喝 |
[07:15] | You took one because you thought I was? | 以为我要喝才要来一杯吗 |
[07:16] | Is that something a senior VP would do? | 这是高级副总裁会做的事儿吗 |
[07:19] | I was just trying to be polite. | 我只是给你面子 |
[07:20] | So if I, uh, was gonna | 那要是我把蛋蛋放在蜂蜜里 |
[07:22] | put my balls in honey and shaved coconut… | 再让椰子夹两下 |
[07:24] | …you’d do that too? | 你也跟我学吗 |
[07:25] | – I would not. – Sure? | -不会 -是吗 |
[07:26] | – Yeah. – Because I’ve got some coconut. | -没错 -我这真的有椰子 |
[07:30] | Anyway, I’m having my teeth whitened on Tuesday. | 不管怎么样 我周二要去洗牙 |
[07:32] | You have to get your work done by Monday… | 你得在周一把活儿干好交给我 |
[07:33] | …which means you’ll probably be here all weekend. | 也就是说周末你差不多得在公司过了 |
[07:36] | Look, if you want a promotion, you gotta earn it. | 听着 要是想升职 就得把活儿干好 |
[07:39] | Now, what do I keep saying? | 我平常怎么说来着 |
[07:40] | Life is a marathon, and you cannot win a marathon… | 好事多磨 舍不得老婆 |
[07:43] | …without putting a few Band-Aids on your nipples, right? | 套不了流氓 |
[07:46] | Right. | 对 |
[07:49] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[07:51] | It’s 18-year-old Scotch. | 这是一杯十八年的威士忌 |
[07:52] | You don’t really expect me to pour it back into the bottle, do you? | 你不会想让我把它倒回去吧 |
[08:11] | – Water. – Yep. | -水 -好的 |
[08:16] | All right. Let’s see if this thing’s working. Oh! | 好了 看看好不好用 |
[08:18] | – Oh, my God. -Oh! I’m sorry. I’m a squirter, Dale. | -天哪 -抱歉 我潮吹了 戴尔 |
[08:24] | – Oh, you know what? – What? | -你知道不 -什么 |
[08:27] | Ah. I think I can make out our little friend right there. | 这么就能看出你鸡鸡的轮廓了哎 |
[08:32] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[08:34] | – Somebody’s circumcised. – Okay. | -看来你割过包皮了 -行了 |
[08:37] | – Listen. – What? | -听着 -什么 |
[08:38] | Can we stop doing this thing here? | 能不能别再闹了 |
[08:40] | Why? Because you have a girlfriend? | 干吗要停 有女友就不能闹吗 |
[08:43] | She’s not just my girlfriend anymore. We’re engaged now. | 她不只是我女友 我们订婚了 |
[08:45] | – What? – We’re engaged. | -什么 -我们订婚了 |
[08:50] | You said that she was just a hole for your dick. | 你说过就是为了上床才跟她在一起的 |
[08:53] | I never said that. | 我才没说过 |
[08:55] | Not really my style. | 不是我会说的话 |
[08:58] | Shut up. | 别吵 |
[09:00] | That’s a lot of gas. | 你这笑气给多了吧[牙医用麻醉气体] |
[09:02] | – That’s good. No, those are great ideas. – Yeah? | -太好了 不 好主意 -是吗 |
[09:02] | 佩利特父子 | |
[09:05] | – Put them down on paper, will you? – Will do. | -记得写下来 -好的 |
[09:10] | – You’re happy here, aren’t you? – Yeah, of course. | -你工作得顺心吗 -当然了 |
[09:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:16] | You got a bright future here, you know? | 你很有发展前景 知道吗 |
[09:18] | Someday soon, it’ll be you running this place. | 不久的将来 这个地方就是你的了 |
[09:21] | – See you, kid. – All right, now. | -再见 孩子 -好的 |
[09:25] | – Drive safe. – Yeah. | -路上小心 -好的 |
[09:31] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[09:33] | He had a heart attack. | 他心脏病犯了 |
[09:34] | They said his, uh, heart burst in his chest like a water balloon. | 他们说他的心脏爆裂 跟水球一样炸了 |
[09:40] | Oh, my God. I’m sorry, man. I know you guys were close. | 天哪 真可怜 我知道你们关系很好 |
[09:43] | Yeah. Yeah, I loved that guy. | 是啊 对 我爱他 |
[09:46] | I loved working for him, you know? | 我喜欢为他工作 知道吗 |
[09:48] | It was, like, awesome. | 给他干活爽歪了 |
[09:49] | Now his shitbag son’s gonna be in charge and it’s like– | 现在他没用的儿子管事儿了 就… |
[09:52] | The cokehead? | 那个瘾君子? |
[09:53] | Yeah. Know how many times I caught him doing blow at work? | 对 我经常见到他工作时候吸毒 |
[09:56] | This thing’s a real bummer. Sorry. | 真闹心 不好意思 |
[09:58] | You’re the only one of us who didn’t completely hate his job. | 你是我们仨里面唯一不十分讨厌自己工作的人 |
[10:00] | Did I tell you that Harken | 我跟没跟你说哈肯 |
[10:02] | tricked me into having a drink at 8:00 this morning? | 骗得我今天早上八点就喝了一杯吗 |
[10:05] | I mean, I work for the Antichrist. | 我是在一个伪君子手底下受气 |
[10:07] | How did he trick you? | 他怎么骗你的 |
[10:08] | I thought he was giving you a promotion. | 他不是要给你升职吗 |
[10:10] | He is, definitely. That’s why he’s being extra evil. | 是啊 所以他可以变本加厉的蹂躏我 |
[10:12] | This is his last chance to make my life miserable. | 他使唤我的机会不多了 |
[10:15] | Right. At least your boss isn’t sexually harassing you. | 行了 至少你的上司没有对你性骚扰 |
[10:18] | – Oh my God. Here we go. – Don’t give me shit. | -天哪 又来了 -别跟我来这套 |
[10:20] | You never get any sympathy for this. | 你这事我们同情不了 |
[10:22] | She’s going crazy. It’s like | 她要疯了 现在办公室 |
[10:23] | a totally hostile work environment now, man. | 气氛完全变味了 哥们 |
[10:25] | – It’s not funny. – Yeah? | -这事不好笑 -是吗 |
[10:27] | All right, check it out. today she starts spraying | 听着 她今天要看我鸡巴的轮廓 |
[10:29] | water at my crotch to see the outline of my dick. | 就往我裤裆喷水 |
[10:31] | – That’s great. – It’s not great. | -多好啊 -好个头 |
[10:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢你 |
[10:34] | Why don’t you just, you know, fuck her? | 你怎么不上她 |
[10:36] | Because I am engaged to be married and I love my fiance, okay? | 因为我订婚了 我爱我的未婚妻 满意吗 |
[10:40] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[10:41] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜恭喜 -谢谢 |
[10:43] | What about getting a different dental hygienist job? | 不然去别的地方当个牙医 |
[10:45] | I can’t get another job. | 我不能换工作 |
[10:46] | No, he’s a child molester, | 不对 他有恋童癖 |
[10:48] | – Nick. – No, uh, deviant. Sexual deviant? | -尼克 -不对 变态 性变态吧 |
[10:50] | What is it? How do they classify it? Sex offender. | 什么来着 他们怎么定的 性犯罪者吧 |
[10:52] | I’m on the registered sex offender list, yes. | 我是作为性罪犯登记在册的 没错 |
[10:55] | You can’t get that expunged? | 还没除名吗 |
[10:57] | All you did was pull your dick out on a playground. | 你不就是在游乐场上露鸟来着吗 |
[10:59] | I was taking a piss at night, there were no kids. | 那天晚上我是在小便 没有孩子在 |
[11:01] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 知道吗 |
[11:03] | You don’t put a playground right next to a bar. | 哪有酒吧旁边建游乐场的 |
[11:06] | It’s entrapment. | 完全是陷阱 |
[11:09] | Speaking of entrapment, | 说到陷阱 |
[11:10] | I’m gonna go see that girl about her vagina. | 我要看看那个妞的陷阱有多深 |
[11:13] | Excuse me. | 先撤了 |
[11:15] | 康摩戴尼 预留停车位 总裁大卫・哈肯 | |
[11:19] | He did say 10:00, right? | 他是说十点吧 |
[11:21] | Yeah. Do you know what this is about? | 对 知道这是个什么会么 |
[11:23] | It just said “Staff meeting” On the memo. | 备忘录上只说是员工会议 |
[11:25] | It’s funny how he gets all over my ass | 我迟到一分钟他就数落个不停 |
[11:27] | if I’m a minute late, but then he makes us wait 15. | 自己还迟到十五分钟 真讽刺 |
[11:30] | – You were two minutes late. – Morning. | -你是迟到两分钟 -早上好 |
[11:31] | Didn’t think I had to punch a clock with you. | 没想到我还得替你打卡 |
[11:34] | I’ll just attribute this to your drinking problem. | 就当你酗酒误事吧 |
[11:36] | – I don’t have– – Please, we’re in the middle of a meeting. | -我没酗…-拜托 开会别插话 |
[11:39] | Morning, everyone. So I have finally decided… | 大家早上好 我终于决定… |
[11:43] | …who I want to be our | 新的高级销售副总裁 |
[11:44] | new senior vice president of sales. | 花落谁家了 |
[11:50] | He’s right here in this room. | 这个人就在这间屋子里 |
[11:54] | – It’s me. – What’d he say? | -是我 -他说什么 |
[11:57] | I’ve decided to absorb the responsibilities… | 我决定把高级副总裁的 |
[12:00] | …of the senior VP position into my own. | 担子也一并扛下了 |
[12:03] | I’ve realized if you wanna get | 我发觉如果你想把事做好 |
[12:04] | something done right, you gotta do it yourself. | 必须亲力亲为 |
[12:07] | I’ll break through the wall of | 我要把准备给高级副总裁的 |
[12:08] | the office that would have been the senior VP’s… | 办公室跟我的打通 |
[12:11] | …and make one huge, enormous office. | 弄成一整间大的办公室 |
[12:13] | However, I will only be taking 85 | 但是 销售副总裁的薪水 |
[12:15] | percent of the additional salary I am entitled to… | 我只拿百分之八十五 |
[12:19] | …and that is self-sacrifice, people. Learn from it. | 这就是自我牺牲 你们学着点 |
[12:22] | Fucker! | 你妈 |
[12:25] | You fucking son of a bitch! | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[12:28] | You are so fucking fired! | 你他妈被炒了 |
[12:35] | Yeah! | 干得好 |
[12:39] | So, meeting adjourned. | 那么散会 |
[12:44] | – Can I speak to you? – Sure, what is it? | -我能跟你谈谈吗 -当然 什么事 |
[12:46] | For months you’ve been hinting I was in line for that promotion. | 这几个月你一直暗示我这个位子是我的 |
[12:49] | And look how hard you’ve been working. | 只要你努力工作 |
[12:51] | – You were just lying to me? – Lying? | -那你是跟我说谎吗 -说什么谎 |
[12:54] | No, Nick, motivating. | 不是 尼克 那叫激励 |
[12:57] | I mean, look, we’re all part of the same team here. | 这么说吧 我们都是一家人 |
[12:59] | Plus, you know, I’m the one | 还有 多出来的活 |
[13:01] | who’s gonna be doing all the extra work. | 都是我做啊 |
[13:03] | You know last month you made me work so late… | 你知不知道上个月我被你搞得老在加班 |
[13:06] | …I missed saying goodbye to my Gam Gam? | 连嬷嬷的最后一面我都没见到 |
[13:10] | – Sorry, what? – My grandmother. | -你说什么 -我奶奶 |
[13:12] | I told you I needed to see her because she was very sick. | 我告诉过你她病得很重 我要去看她 |
[13:14] | You said if I left early, I’d get fired. | 你告诉我要是我早退 我就被炒了 |
[13:17] | And she died before I made it to the hospital. | 我还没赶到医院 她就过世了 |
[13:20] | – I’m sorry. – Thank you. | -不好意思 -谢谢 |
[13:22] | I had no idea that you called | 我不知道你管奶奶 |
[13:24] | your grandmother “Gam Gam.” | 叫嬷嬷 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[13:33] | I’m sorry you didn’t get to say bye-bye to Gam Gam. | 你没能见到嬷嬷最后一面我也很难过 |
[13:36] | Really, I really am. I’m sorry. | 真的 我真的难过 很抱歉 |
[13:39] | But I needed you to work late | 但是我需要你工作到很晚 |
[13:42] | because you are an invaluable member of this operation. | 是因为你是我们公司里重要的一环 |
[13:44] | And I need you in the position you’re in. | 我需要你尽职尽责 |
[13:46] | Well, tough shit, okay? | 你他妈玩我呢 |
[13:51] | I’ve been in that position for eight years. | 我在这个位子八年了 |
[13:53] | Now. Why would I stay after being treated like this? | 你这么对我 我还留恋什么 |
[13:55] | Well, because I’d make sure that | 这个嘛 我可会跟业界打好招呼 |
[13:56] | nobody in the industry would ever hire you again. | 让他们谁都不会雇佣你的 |
[13:58] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[14:00] | No, because they’re gonna | 不是胡说 因为跳槽 |
[14:02] | want my letter of recommendation, right? | 需要我写推荐信 对吧 |
[14:04] | So I’m perfectly willing to write | 我非常愿意推荐您这位 |
[14:06] | that you are an insubordinate, dishonest drunk. | 不听话不诚实的酒鬼 |
[14:10] | You can’t do that. That’s not true. | 你不能这样 这是欺骗 |
[14:15] | Let me tell you something, you stupid little runt. | 听我说 你这傻乎乎的小泼猴 |
[14:20] | I own you. | 你逃不出我的五指山 |
[14:21] | You’re my bitch. | 你干到死也是给我挣钱 |
[14:23] | Don’t walk around thinking you have free will because you don’t. | 你在这根本没有自由 |
[14:26] | I can crush you any time I want. | 我随时都能碾死你 |
[14:29] | So settle in because you are here for the long haul. | 所以好好给我当牛做马 |
[14:50] | Yo, dickwall. | 二货 |
[14:52] | – What the fuck? – What? | -怎么回事 -什么 |
[14:55] | Three hours late. What’s the deal? | 迟到三小时 怎么个意思 |
[14:58] | – I was at your father’s funeral. – Uh-huh. Mm-hm. | -我去参加你父亲的葬礼了 -是哦 |
[15:01] | Maybe that excuse would have flown | 那个借口对付我爸也许可以 |
[15:02] | when my dad was here, but I’m in charge now. | 不过现在是我做主 |
[15:05] | That excuse wouldn’t make any sense if your dad was still here. | 如果你爸还在 这借口根本不可能 |
[15:10] | In my office, now. | 现在到我办公室来 |
[15:15] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[15:17] | All right, sit. | 很好 坐下 |
[15:19] | – I’m not a dog, Bobby. – Good boy. | -我不是狗 鲍比 -乖孩子 |
[15:21] | I’ve been looking through the books. | 我看了那些账本 |
[15:22] | You’re the accountant. | 你是管财务的 |
[15:24] | Tell me why is this company in the crapper? | 跟我说说 为什么公司走下坡路了 |
[15:25] | Well, we’re not in a crapper. | 公司没有走下坡路 |
[15:27] | It’s a recession, but we’re still profitable. | 虽然经济不景气 但公司还是盈利的 |
[15:28] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[15:29] | 鲍比・佩利特 | |
[15:29] | Look..I know you and my dad were, uh, pals. Okay? | 听着..我知道你跟我爸爸是所谓的朋友 |
[15:31] | Frankly, I always thought it was a little bit weird and gay. | 老实说 我觉得你俩好像在搞基 |
[15:36] | – Do you know what that word means? – Yeah, it’s dick on dick. At my back. | -这词什么意思 -大肉棒走后门 |
[15:40] | I thought it was a little bit weird…that my dad thought you were so fucking special. | 我就不懂他怎么会觉得你很特别 |
[15:44] | But that doesn’t matter now, he’s in the ground. And guess what? | 无所谓了 他都在土里了 现在呢 |
[15:47] | I’m your boss. | 我是你老板了 |
[15:48] | And there’s gonna be some changes around here. | 得改改规矩了 |
[15:49] | Can’t wait to hear them. | 洗耳恭听 |
[15:50] | First things first. | 第一要事 |
[15:51] | Hospital bills. Larry Merinsky | 拉里・莫里斯基的医院账单 |
[15:53] | Why the fuck we paying his hospital | 他都不在这工作了 |
[15:55] | but he doesn’t work here any more? | 为什么还为他付医疗账单 |
[15:57] | Why doesn’t he work here any more | 他不来上班 |
[15:58] | because he had a horrible accident in our warehouse. | 是因为他在咱们的仓库里受了重伤 |
[16:00] | – All right. They got burned half of his face. – Exactly. | -明白吗 他的半边脸烫伤了 -确实如此 |
[16:03] | I don’t want my money out go to spot monsters. | 我不想为一个怪兽花钱 |
[16:06] | He’s not a monster. | 他不是怪兽 |
[16:07] | He’s a great guy who works for many many years. | 他是名优秀的老员工 |
[16:10] | Cut them off. | 停止支付这笔费用 |
[16:12] | Second. | 第二件 |
[16:13] | Enviro-Tech Waste Management. | 环保废料处理 |
[16:15] | What the fuck is this all about? It’s costing us a lot of money. | 什么破玩意 浪费了公司一大笔钱 |
[16:16] | Your dad made a choice to dispose of our chemical waste responsibly. | 你父亲认为对废料处理要负责任 |
[16:19] | To do that, you gotta spend money. | 那样做就要花钱了 |
[16:21] | Yeah? Fuck that! Guess what? | 是吗 去他的 你知不知道 |
[16:22] | Bolivians will do it for a third of the price. | 给玻利维亚人处理只要三分之一的钱 |
[16:23] | I’ll hire them. | 让他们来处理 |
[16:24] | – No, no. You can’t go to them. – Yeah, I will. | -不可以 你不能雇佣他们 -可以 我会雇佣他们的 |
[16:26] | – No. You can’t go to them. – I think I will. | -你不能雇他们 -我会的 |
[16:27] | – No. You can’t. – I think I will. | -你不可以 -我就要 |
[16:27] | They’re gonna endanger thousands of local residents. | 这会威胁到成千成万的当地居民 |
[16:30] | Oh, I give a fuck some tribesman gets cancer. Cry me a fucking river. | 那些土著人得癌症管我屁事啊 |
[16:33] | They’re not tribesmen. | 那不是什么土著部落 |
[16:34] | It’s a modern society. | 那是现代社会 |
[16:35] | Do I look like I fucking care? | 你觉得哥在乎吗 |
[16:37] | Ok, look Bobby. Your dad told me very clearly he would rather die | 鲍比 你父亲说的很清楚 他宁死 |
[16:39] | than save money and hurt people, okay? | 也不愿为了省钱伤害当地居民 |
[16:41] | Well, guess what, | 然后呢 |
[16:43] | looks like we’re right on schedule, doesn’t it? | 他死的正是时候 对吧 |
[16:46] | What else? Oh,yeah. We gotta trim some of the fat around here. | 还有什么 对了 我要整整死胖子 |
[16:48] | Trim the… What do you mean by “trim the fat”? | 整…你说”整整死胖子”什么意思 |
[16:50] | – I want you to fire the fat people. – What? | -我要你炒了他们 -什么 |
[16:53] | They’re lazy, and slow and they make me sad to look at. | 他们又懒又慢 看着真碍眼 |
[16:56] | You can start with Large Marge. | 从巨型玛姬开始吧 |
[16:57] | 玛姬・艾默曼 | |
[16:57] | Marge, can you come in here, please? | 玛姬 到这来下 |
[16:59] | No, Margie’s not fat, she’s pregnant. | 别 玛姬不是胖 她只是怀孕了 |
[17:00] | I’m not gonna fire her. | 我不会炒了她 |
[17:02] | Well, fine. Uh…stay where you are, Marge. | 好吧 玛姬你不用来了 |
[17:05] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[17:07] | You can fire, uh, Professor Xavier. | 那就炒了X教授吧[X战警中坐轮椅的角色] |
[17:09] | Who are you talking about? | 你说谁 |
[17:12] | – You mean Hank? – Yeah. | -你是指汉克 -没错 |
[17:14] | He creeps me out, | 他烦死我了 |
[17:15] | rolling around all day in his special secret chair. | 整天坐那诡异的椅子滚来滚去 |
[17:18] | I know he’s up to something. | 他肯定想搞鬼 |
[17:18] | I’m not gonna fire anyone. | 我谁也不会炒的 |
[17:19] | – You’re not? – No. | -你不炒 -不 |
[17:20] | – Oh, really? – Yeah, really. | -真的 -真的 |
[17:21] | It’s like you don’t care about this company at all. | 你压根就不关心公司 |
[17:24] | No fucking shit I don’t care about this company. | 哥他妈就是不关心公司 |
[17:26] | This is just an ATM to me. | 这就是我的取款机 |
[17:28] | You think when I was a kid | 你以为我小时候 |
[17:29] | I dreamed of running a fucking chemical company? | 还梦想着接管这个狗屁的化工公司啊 |
[17:31] | No. I dreamed of being on a beach | 不 我梦想在海边逍遥快活 |
[17:34] | with a model serving me tropical drinks. | 喝着美女奉上的热带饮料 |
[17:36] | That’s what I dreamed of. | 这才是我想要的 |
[17:37] | That’s what’s gonna happen as soon as | 我把公司榨干 |
[17:39] | I squeeze the profit out of this company. | 这梦想就能实现 |
[17:41] | But first things first. | 但首先 |
[17:44] | You either fire the fatty or | 你要么炒了胖子 |
[17:45] | you fire the cripple, | 要么你炒了瘸子 |
[17:46] | or I fire all three of you. | 不然我炒了你们仨 |
[17:48] | Decision is yours. You can phone a friend, | 决定权在你 问问朋友 |
[17:51] | ask the audience, 50/50. | 询问下一意见 好坏各一半 |
[17:53] | Do the math. | 自己算算吧 |
[17:54] | One loses the job or three loses it. | 一个丢工作还是三人没工作 |
[17:57] | You call. | 你来决定 |
[17:58] | I think all you gonna fire. | 你只要开除他们就好了 |
[18:02] | And tell him to leave his handicap parking pass here as well. | 顺便让他把残疾人停车证留下 |
[18:05] | You can’t take that. It’s issued by the state, Bobby. | 你得不到 停车证是国家签发的 鲍比 |
[18:07] | Well, this is… You’re looking at the state. | 那你看看这儿是谁的地界 |
[18:10] | The State of Bobbyville. | 鲍比的地界 |
[18:12] | – Okay? Deal with it. – That would be a town, Bobby. | – 明白了? 去做吧 -也就是个小镇吧 鲍比 |
[18:15] | United States of Me. | 我的合众国 |
[18:16] | – Okay, there we go. – It’s all here. | -得了吧 -我的地盘 |
[18:32] | – Hey, Hank, how you doing, man? – Good, what’s up? | -汉克 怎么样 -还行 怎么了 |
[18:37] | We’re going through a real tough time… | 公司目前比较困难 |
[18:40] | financially and… | 资金问题和… |
[18:45] | We’re gonna have to let you go. | 公司不得不让你走人 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:53] | Everyone. | 各位 |
[18:55] | Uh, can I have your attention, please? | 大家注意听我说 |
[18:57] | I have an announcement to make. | 我要发布一个通知 |
[18:58] | I’ve just learned that Kurt has fired our dear friend Hank here. | 我刚得知库尔特已经解雇了大家敬重的汉克 |
[19:04] | I just want you all to know that… | 我只是要你们都知道 |
[19:05] | I am just as shocked and angered as you all are. | 我和你们一样感到震惊和愤怒 |
[19:10] | – What are you doing? – Please. | -你干什么 -拜托 |
[19:11] | Enough out of you already today. My dad… | 你今天已经很过分了 我爸爸 |
[19:14] | on the day of his funeral. | 在他葬礼的这一天 |
[19:16] | This is an accounting department decision. My hands are tied. | 这是财务部门的决定 我无法干预 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry. You are one cold, heartless bastard, Buckman. | 真遗憾 巴克曼 你是一个冷酷无情的混蛋 |
[19:29] | – Hank, this wasn’t my idea. – Fuck you, Kurt. | -汉克 这不是我的主意 -库尔特 去你妈的 |
[19:51] | Come in. | 进来 |
[19:54] | Julia, you needed to see me? | 茱莉亚 你找我 |
[19:55] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[20:05] | – Will you have a seat, Dale? – Do I have to? | -坐下再说好吗 戴尔 -我必须坐吗 |
[20:08] | Please. | 坐吧 |
[20:11] | Sure. | 坐就坐 |
[20:16] | This is a little ridiculous, but… | 虽然听着有点可笑 但是… |
[20:19] | Look, Dale, you know, | 听着 戴尔 |
[20:20] | I know that I like to fool around at work. Right? | 我知道我工作的时候喜欢瞎胡闹 对吧 |
[20:24] | And I might even… | 我甚至… |
[20:25] | You know, I might even cross the line a bit. | 有时候可能做的有点过吧 |
[20:27] | But the last thing that I wanna do is make you uncomfortable. | 但我绝不想弄得你不自在 |
[20:31] | I mean, it’s just not professional. You know? | 那样太不专业了 懂吧 |
[20:34] | And I pride myself on being a professional. | 我一直为自己是专业人士而自豪 |
[20:38] | So from now on, what I would like you to do | 从现在起 我要是什么时候 |
[20:40] | is just tell me, you know… | 做过头了 |
[20:42] | when and if, uh, I cross the line. Okay? | 你就直接说 好吧 |
[20:46] | Okay. Now. | 好 现在 |
[20:49] | What? | 什么 |
[20:50] | Well, now, you’re kind of crossing a line… | 现在你就做过头了 |
[20:54] | because you’re naked. | 因为你裸着 |
[20:58] | Not naked, Dale. | 我没裸着 戴尔 |
[21:00] | Can you see my pussy? | 你能看到我的阴部吗 |
[21:04] | True. Um…. | 这倒是看不到 |
[21:07] | But I think, uh, even really saying the word “pussy” is… | 但你说”阴部”这个词… |
[21:12] | – That’s crossing the line? – Little bit. | -也有点过了 -有点 |
[21:14] | You’re starting to sound like a little faggot. | 你有点像同性恋啊 |
[21:17] | There we go. That one’s another one, | 好吧 这句也过了 |
[21:19] | probably illegal thing to say too. | 还有点不太合法呢 |
[21:20] | Okay. Let’s not talk about illegal, | 好吧 不说不合法的事 |
[21:23] | Mr. I-like-to-pee-on-little-boys. | “尿洒男童”先生 |
[21:26] | It was an empty playground in the middle of the night. | 那个游乐场没人而且还是大半夜 |
[21:28] | Ah. That’s weirder. | 那更怪了 |
[21:30] | Poor child must have been terrified. | 那孩子肯定被吓坏了 |
[21:31] | There were no children. No kids in the park. | 没孩子在那 公园里没孩子 |
[21:33] | Why people wouldn’t ever forget that part. | 人们怎么老揪着小辫子不放呢 |
[21:34] | You know what? Forget it. Listen, | 知道吗 别说这个了 听着 |
[21:36] | let’s just cut to the chase, all right, mister? | 说重点吧 先生 |
[21:39] | – You’re engaged now. – Right. | -你已经订婚了 -对的 |
[21:41] | And I respect the institution of marriage | 我十分尊敬结婚制度 |
[21:43] | way too much to violate it. | 不想侵犯它 |
[21:46] | So that’s why you’re gonna | 所以你得在结婚之前 |
[21:47] | have to fuck me well before the wedding. | 好好上我 |
[21:50] | Because the closer we get to this date, | 你结婚这事我越想 |
[21:52] | the less ladylike I’m gonna feel about it. | 越胸潮澎湃 |
[21:55] | Julia, I’m not gonna sleep with you. | 茱莉亚 我不会和你上床 |
[22:04] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[22:06] | Get out. | 给我出去 |
[22:11] | Could you do the, uh…? | 能不能… |
[22:16] | I’m a sucker. Harken wasn’t gonna promote me. | 我就一窝囊废 哈肯一辈子都不会提拔我 |
[22:19] | That coked-up prick is gonna ruin Pellit Chemicals. | 那个瘾君子肯定会毁了佩利特化工 |
[22:21] | He’s just gonna fire everybody. | 他要炒了所有人 |
[22:23] | She stood there with her breasts right in my face. | 她站在那 咪咪在我眼前晃啊晃的 |
[22:27] | Yeah, you know, yours doesn’t sound that bad. | 你听着不算很惨啊 |
[22:29] | I’ll stop bringing it up. | 算了不提了 |
[22:31] | I don’t understand why you guys don’t quit. | 我就不懂 你们干嘛不辞职呢 |
[22:33] | Julia’s the only one who’d hire me. | 只有茱莉亚会雇我 |
[22:35] | Are you registered sex offenders? | 你有过性侵犯记录吗 |
[22:37] | Going to school, changing fields, | 重新受教育 换一个领域 |
[22:39] | starting from the bottom. Who wants to do that? | 从底层开始 谁想那么做 |
[22:41] | What do I care about | 佩利特的儿子都不维护他的名声 |
[22:42] | protecting Pellit’s name when his own son doesn’t? | 我瞎操心个屁啊 |
[22:45] | Gotta be a million jobs out there. | 天涯何处无工作啊 |
[22:46] | You could find another job. | 重新找一个呗 |
[22:48] | Is this really happening? Look at this. | 这不是真的吧 瞧瞧 |
[22:51] | The Three Musketeers. Nick, Kurt and Dale. | 三剑客 尼克 科特 戴尔 |
[22:53] | Look, hanging like high school. | 还像高中一样在一起 |
[22:54] | – Oh, shit. Kenny’s here. – What’s up? | -我靠 肯尼居然在这 -你好啊 |
[22:57] | – Yeah, I love this. – Kenny Sommerfeld. | -我喜欢这个 -肯尼・索莫非 |
[22:59] | – In the flesh, boys. – Oh, my goodness. | -如假包换 -天啊 |
[23:03] | Now, I heard you moved to New York, | 我听说你搬去纽约 |
[23:03] | 雷曼兄弟是美国第四大投资银行 现已破产 | |
[23:04] | you’re working at Lehman Brothers. | 在雷曼兄弟里工作 |
[23:07] | They, uh, hired me right out of Yale. | 我一从耶鲁毕业就到那工作了 |
[23:08] | – Smart Kenny. I love that shit. – What are you doing here? | -聪明的肯尼 混得不错 -你来这里做什么 |
[23:12] | You read the papers? They shut us down. | 你们没看报纸吗 公司倒闭了 |
[23:14] | Right. Sorry about that. | 好吧 很遗憾 |
[23:16] | I’ve been looking for work for the last two years. It’s crazy | 这两年一直在找工作 |
[23:18] | I can’t even get a job waiting tables. | 连餐馆服务员的工作都找不到 |
[23:20] | You. You waiting for table. I don’t buy that. | 你 你当服务生? 我不信 |
[23:22] | Kenny Sommerfeld, you were voted “Most Likely to Succeed,” weren’t you? | 肯尼・索姆费尔德 你被选为”最有潜力成功人士” 是吗 |
[23:25] | – I mean, everyone thought you were set. – Everybody including me! | -人人都认为你很稳定 -我也这么想 |
[23:30] | I’ll tell you what though. | 我告诉你们也无妨 |
[23:31] | I would fucking murder those Lehman Brothers if I could. | 我他妈还是想宰了雷曼兄弟 |
[23:34] | – I don’t blame you. – I bet. | -我不怪你 -我确信 |
[23:35] | I would line them up, and I would put one bullet through the three of their heads. | 让他们站一排 然后我一枪穿过他们三人的脑袋 |
[23:39] | That would do it. | 应该那样做 |
[23:41] | – Take it easy, Kenny. – No, you guys don’t understand, okay. | -看开些 肯尼 -不 你们不理解的 |
[23:43] | I was making the high six figures, and now, | 我曾经拿六位数的薪水 而现在呢 |
[23:48] | I can’t even pay for this fucking drink. | 我他妈的连酒钱都付不起 |
[23:49] | – You can’t? – Well, we’ll cover it, right? Dale’s got it. | -是吗 -我们请客了 对吧 戴尔来买单 |
[23:53] | – Seriously? – Uh, I actually can’t cover it. | -当真 -我真的付不起 |
[23:55] | – I’ll do it. – Will you spot him? | -我来买单 -你借钱给他 |
[23:57] | Got some extra, maybe throw my way? | 要是多一点也许会错过吗 |
[23:59] | – Beyond the drink? – Maybe some extra scratch, if you got it. | -付酒钱 -也许可以再借我点钱 |
[24:02] | – Of course. – Can you cover me? Just because… | -当然 -能替我付钱吗 |
[24:05] | – And I’ll get you next time I see you. – Cool, thank you. | -我下次见你时给你钱 -好 谢谢 |
[24:07] | Kenny, I had no idea it was that bad, buddy. | 肯尼 没想到你过得那么糟 |
[24:09] | All I got’s 15. | 我只有十五元 |
[24:10] | – Do you have change for a 10? – No, I don’t. | -能帮我换开十元 -不能 |
[24:13] | You know what? That’s probably not gonna cut it, | 你们知道吗 这远不够 |
[24:14] | so I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[24:16] | How about I give you guys some hand jobs? | 我帮你们打飞机如何 |
[24:18] | – Do what? – Forty bucks apiece. | -打什么 -每人四十元 |
[24:20] | We could do it here in the bathroom. | 在厕所里就能打 |
[24:21] | All right, fuck it. You know what? You guys are driving a hard bargain. | 好吧 你们想打个折吧 |
[24:23] | Since I know you, I’ll let you stare into my eyes. | 既然是熟人 相信我 |
[24:26] | – I’ll do the three of you for a hundred. – Kenny, | -你们三个100块 -肯尼 |
[24:28] | are you gay now? | 你现在成基佬了 |
[24:29] | – No, I’m not gay! – You just do gay stuff. | -不 我不是基佬! -你在干基佬那种事 |
[24:31] | Yeah. I’m the opposite of gay. Now, come on. What do you say? | 我绝对不是基佬 来吧 你们怎么说 |
[24:35] | Handies for the Three Musketeers. | 为三个火枪手打手枪 |
[24:39] | Come on. You know what? I’ll hit the three of you at the same time. | 来吧 知道吗 保证你们三个同时射出来 |
[24:42] | Dale, I’m gonna deal with you right here behind my knee. | 戴尔 我用膝盖给你搞 |
[24:44] | Nobody’s doing that, you’re gonna love it. | 没人试过那种方法 你会喜欢的 |
[24:46] | You two, I’m gonna rock you. | 你们两个 我会搞定的 |
[24:47] | Nordic style. You know what they’re saying right now? | 北欧人的方式 你知道他们现在是怎么说的吗 |
[24:49] | They’re saying my hands are rated four stars. | 他们给我的双手评了四星 |
[24:52] | Four stars wrapped around your stick, | 四星级手环绕着你的弟弟 |
[24:54] | pop the thumb, nick the top. Nick the top. | 拇指按住 轻敲顶部 轻敲顶部 |
[24:56] | Nick the top, nick the top, pecker spit. | 轻敲顶部 轻敲顶部 弟弟射了 |
[24:58] | You been drinking all day, Kenny? | 你喝高了吧 肯尼 |
[24:59] | Look at me. I know what I’m doing down there. | 看着我 我知道自己在干什么 |
[25:01] | Nobody will ever know. | 没人会知道的 |
[25:04] | Come on, man. I told you no more handies in here. | 拜托 伙计 告诉你不许在这接客 |
[25:07] | You guys change your minds, | 如果你们改变主意了 |
[25:08] | I’m staying at my mom’s house. | 就到我妈家来找我 |
[25:10] | For an extra hundred, I’ll let you guys pool your mayonnaise. | 再加100块 我就让你们 |
[25:13] | right here in my bellybutton. You’ll love it. Think about it. | 射到我的肚脐上 你们会喜欢的 考虑考虑吧 |
[25:16] | I’ll be at my mom’s. | 我就在我妈家 |
[25:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:20] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[25:23] | That dude banged all three of my sisters. | 想当年我三个妹妹都看上这小子呢 |
[25:29] | He might be looking for your brother now, you know. | 或许现在他想对你的兄弟下手 |
[25:32] | Maybe don’t quit your job. | 你们还是别辞职吧 |
[25:35] | I guess we’ll be miserable for the rest of our lives? | 我想我们就要悲惨地度过余生了 |
[25:37] | That’s the deal? | 就这样了 |
[25:38] | – That’s the way it’s looking. – Why you saying that? | -目前看来就这样了 -你为什么那么说 |
[25:41] | We don’t have many options, do we? | 我们没的选 对吧 |
[25:43] | Think about it, we can quit our jobs and turn into Kenny… | 想想吧 辞职就会变成第二个肯尼了 |
[25:46] | …or, uh, keep our jobs and just become spineless losers… | 或者继续工作当个懦夫… |
[25:49] | that spend their entire day dreaming of ways to kill their bosses. | 成天花时间空想怎么杀他们的老板 |
[25:53] | – You do that too? – Of course. | -你也这么想 -当然 |
[25:55] | – Sounds a little sick. – Sounds sick? | -听着有点变态 -听着变态 |
[25:56] | It’s just a way to blow off steam. | 发泄一下而已 |
[25:58] | Sounds like we’re gonna actually kill our bosses. | 好像我们真要把老板宰了一样 |
[26:00] | Good. | 没错 |
[26:02] | Though you would have to admit that our lives would | 你不得不承认 |
[26:04] | be a lot easier if our bosses weren’t alive. | 如果没有老板 生活可就容易多了 |
[26:07] | Hypothetically, if we could do it | 假设一下 如果我们能 |
[26:09] | and none of us get caught, would you guys do it? | 神不知鬼不觉地解决他们 你们会做吗 |
[26:13] | – No. – I would. | -不会 -我会 |
[26:14] | – No, you wouldn’t. – I would. | -你不会 -我会 |
[26:16] | You would? | 你会 |
[26:16] | Yeah. It’s not murder if it’s justified. | 当然 如果正当的就不算谋杀 |
[26:19] | Justifiable homicide, right? | 这叫正当杀人 对吧 |
[26:21] | I can’t wait to hear this. | 我等的就是这句话 |
[26:22] | If one evil person dies for the greater good, so be it. | 如果消灭邪恶能成就正义 那就做呗 |
[26:25] | You know, Bobby Pellit is an absolute monster. | 鲍比・佩利特绝对是个怪兽 |
[26:27] | He’s a fucking jerk. | 真他妈是一傻叉 |
[26:29] | If he has his way, | 按他这做法 |
[26:30] | he’s gonna end up killing thousands of innocent Bolivians. | 成千上万无辜的玻利维亚人就这么死了 |
[26:34] | What? | 什么 |
[26:34] | Technically, I think it’s immoral not to kill him. | 严格说 我觉得不杀他才是不人道呢 |
[26:38] | I should kill Harken for not letting me say goodbye to Gam Gam? | 哈肯不让我跟嬷嬷告别 我就该杀了他吗 |
[26:40] | Yes. Yes, you should. | 是的 你就该那么做 |
[26:42] | But I don’t care how bad our bosses are. | 我不管老板到底多可恶 |
[26:44] | We’re not murderers. | 我们不是谋杀犯 |
[26:46] | Julia is ruining your life, you know? That’s wrong. | 茱莉亚毁了你的生活 这就是她的错 |
[26:48] | – That is wrong. – It’s affecting your possible marriage. | -是她的错 -这影响了你的婚姻 |
[26:51] | Come on, she’s not ruining it. | 她没毁了它 |
[26:52] | Would your life be easier without Julia? | 如果没有茱莉亚 你的生活会不会轻松点 |
[26:55] | You’re right. Uh, know what I’m gonna do? | 没错 你知道我要做什么吗 |
[26:57] | I’m gonna go to Julia’s house, maybe I’ll slash her up… | 我要去茱莉亚的家 把她砍成片… |
[26:59] | …and I’ll put her in a box | 放到盒子里 |
[27:01] | and I’ll mail it to you two, uh, tough-guy mafiosos. | 再邮寄给你们俩恶棍 |
[27:03] | I’m done with this conversation. | 我不想再说下去了 |
[27:05] | You’re paying for dinner because you’ve upset me. | 你们付钱 我好心烦 |
[27:08] | You’re paying and I’m finding a cab somehow. | 你们付钱 我去打车走人 |
[27:11] | I was just speaking hypothetically, you know. | 我只是假设一下 |
[27:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:19] | Guess who. | 猜猜我是谁 |
[27:21] | Look, I’m really kind of not in the mood for this. | 我现在没心思玩这个 |
[27:23] | Not in the mood for what? | 没心思玩什么 |
[27:25] | – Hi. – Hi, babe. | -嘿 -嘿 宝贝 |
[27:27] | Oh, what are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[27:28] | – I invited her. – Yes. She called. | -我邀请她来的 -对 她给我打电话了 |
[27:32] | And she said that now that we’re engaged, | 她说既然我们订婚了 |
[27:34] | she wanted to offer me free dental work. | 就给我免费保养牙齿 |
[27:36] | And you know I have that loose filling. | 你知道我那颗填牙松了 |
[27:39] | This really was so, so sweet of you, Julia. | 你真是太好了 茱莉亚 |
[27:41] | Oh, please. Come on, Stacy, it’s my pleasure. | 别这样说嘛 斯黛西 这是我的荣幸 |
[27:44] | You’re part of the family now. | 你现在可是自己人了 |
[27:52] | But, um, I don’t know if it’s a good idea, sweetie. | 但我不知道合不合适 宝贝 |
[27:56] | Oh, why not? | 怎么不合适 |
[27:58] | Because we’re mixing pleasure with business. | 因为我们把工作和乐趣混在一起了 |
[28:01] | Business and pleasure. | 工作和乐趣 |
[28:03] | We’re taking advantage of Julia. | 我们这是在占茱莉亚的便宜 |
[28:05] | Dale. | 戴尔 |
[28:06] | There’s nothing that you could do ever | 你做什么 |
[28:08] | that would be taking advantage of me. | 都不算是占我便宜 |
[28:11] | – Okay? – So sweet. | -好吧 -太有爱了 |
[28:14] | All right, you. Let’s go say we pump you full of gas, huh? | 好了 直接去麻醉吧 |
[28:18] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[28:21] | Fuck me. | 我靠 |
[28:24] | Ten. | 十 |
[28:26] | Nine. | 九 |
[28:30] | I don’t know what you’re doing with your hand. | 我不知道你的手在动什么 |
[28:32] | – Okay. – Seven. | -好吧 -七 |
[28:33] | Put your hand in a safe place because there’s sharp tools here. | 这有很多锋利的工具 把你手放放好 |
[28:38] | Oh, there she goes. | 她睡着了 |
[28:40] | – Come here! – What are you doing? What are you doing? | -过来 -你干嘛 你到底干嘛 |
[28:45] | You’re gonna give me that dong, Dale. | 戴尔 把你的老二给我 |
[28:47] | My dong? | 我的老二 |
[28:48] | You’re gonna fuck my slutty little mouth. | 我要用这淫荡的小嘴给你吹箫 |
[28:50] | Do you hear the words you say sometimes? | 你听到自己在说什么了吗 |
[28:52] | I mean, who talks like that? | 我是说 谁会那样说话 |
[28:54] | Let’s have sex on top of her. | 我们就在她身上做吧 |
[28:56] | Let’s use her like a bed. | 把她当床 |
[28:57] | Get down, get down. Hey, hey! Get off of her. | 下来 下来 嘿 从她身上下来 |
[29:00] | Goddamn you! That’s it, okay? | 我靠 够了 好吧 |
[29:02] | You know what? That’s crossing the line. | 你知道不 这就做过了 |
[29:04] | So I’m done, Julia. | 我不干了 茱莉亚 |
[29:06] | Fuck this. I’m out. I don’t need this job. | 我操 我不干了 我不要这工作了 |
[29:08] | So goodbye, I’m quitting. I’m done. | 再见 我辞职了 受够了 |
[29:10] | I’m gonna tell her you fucked me. | 我跟她说你操了我 |
[29:12] | What? | 什么 |
[29:13] | If you don’t fuck me, | 如果你不操我 |
[29:14] | I’m gonna tell her that you fucked me. | 我就跟她说你操了我 |
[29:16] | Okay. Tell her whatever the hell you want. | 你随便说 |
[29:18] | She’s not gonna believe you. | 她不会信你的 |
[29:20] | She already knows that you’re a sex offender. | 她已经知道你有性犯罪史 |
[29:23] | And I think once she gets a look at these | 如果她再看了这个 |
[29:27] | she’s gonna believe me. | 那就肯定信了 |
[29:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:31] | Do you remember your first week here? | 你还记得你来我这的第一周吗 |
[29:33] | When I changed the crown on your second bicuspid? | 我矫正你第二颗尖齿的时候 |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[29:37] | Well, I just, uh, took a few pictures of the procedure. | 我小小拍了几张记录过程 |
[29:41] | – Oh, my God. – Right? | -天啊 -美吧 |
[29:45] | Oh, no. What? | 不 这是什么 |
[29:49] | You did all this while I was unconscious? | 你在我无意识的时候干了这些 |
[29:55] | That’s my favorite. | 这张我最喜欢了 |
[29:57] | – Rape. – What? | -强奸 -什么 |
[29:58] | Rape. That’s a rape. This is what raping is. | 强奸啊 活生生的强奸啊 这就是强奸啊 |
[30:01] | You’re a raper and you’ve raped me. That’s a rape! Rape! | 你是强奸犯 强奸了我 强奸啊 |
[30:03] | Just relax there, Jodie Foster. | 淡定点 朱迪・福斯特 |
[30:03] | 朱迪・福斯特在影片《指控》中扮演一被强奸的妇女而获得89年奥斯卡奖 | |
[30:06] | Your dick wasn’t even hard. | 你的鸡巴都没硬 |
[30:08] | That does not give me any relief. | 那也没什么区别啊 |
[30:10] | But it will be next time, and if it is not… | 如果下次它还不硬的话… |
[30:13] | …this little sweetheart right here | 我就把这几张美图 |
[30:14] | is gonna get a peek at my little photo album. | 给这位小美女看看 |
[30:18] | So please prep the patient | 让病人准备好 |
[30:21] | for the bitewing x-ray. | 做咬翼片x光吧 |
[30:24] | I’ll be back in a jiffy. | 我马上回来 |
[30:38] | I’m in. Let’s kill this bitch! | 算我一个 快杀了那婊子 |
[30:40] | What bitch? | 什么婊子 |
[30:41] | “What bitch”? Guys, my boss. | “什么婊子” 当然是我老板 |
[30:44] | Our bosses need to die. You were right, man. | 你们是对的 老板都得死 |
[30:45] | We should do this thing. | 我们得杀了他们 |
[30:47] | We were drinking last night. | 我们昨晚喝醉了 |
[30:48] | And yourself said that killing is wrong. | 你自己说不该杀人 |
[30:50] | I know. That was before Julia | 我知道 不过今天茱莉亚 |
[30:52] | tried to fuck me on top of Stacy’s unconscious body. | 竟然在斯黛西麻醉时又来骚扰我 |
[30:55] | – Really? – Yes, dude. | -真的 -对的 老兄 |
[30:56] | She’s gone fucking batshit crazy. | 她他妈彻底疯了 |
[30:57] | She took a bunch of photographs of me… Where are they? | 她拍了一堆我的照片…照片在哪里 |
[31:00] | – They’ll ruin my life. – Where are they? | -这照片会毁了我生活的 -照片在哪里 |
[31:01] | I can’t show them. | 我不能给你看 |
[31:02] | It’s a whole thing. Are you guys in or out? | 整件事就这样的 你们加入不加入 |
[31:04] | I was in last night. | 我昨晚就加入了 |
[31:05] | – Nick, what do you say? Let’s do this. – Please. Let’s go. | -尼克 你怎么说 做吧 -继续玩吧 |
[31:07] | Nick, come on. | 尼克 别这样 |
[31:09] | Seriously. I mean, uh, what about your grandma, you know? Bubbe. | 认真点 你奶奶那事呢 |
[31:12] | – Gam Gam. – Whatever it is. | -是嬷嬷 -管她呢 |
[31:14] | She didn’t get to say goodbye to her grandson. | 她没能跟最爱的孙子告别 |
[31:16] | Why? Because his dickbag of a boss wouldn’t let him leave. Right? | 为什么 因为他的狗屎老板不让他走对吧 |
[31:19] | What would Gam Gam want you to do? | 嬷嬷会想你怎么做呢 |
[31:21] | She wouldn’t want me to kill him. | 她不会让我去杀他的 |
[31:22] | Okay, forget about Gam Gam. | 好吧 忘了嬷嬷吧 |
[31:23] | She’s dead. You gotta accept that. | 她走了 接受事实吧 |
[31:25] | This is about you, Nick. Okay, what do you want? | 这只和你有关 尼克 你想要什么 |
[31:29] | Well, obviously I want him gone. | 我肯定要宰了他 |
[31:30] | – Right? – Exactly. So let’s do this. – Right? | -对吧 -没错 那就动手吧 |
[31:33] | – How do we do this? – I thought about that. | -我们该怎么做 -我会想出来的 |
[31:35] | Stacy and I, we watch a ton of Law & Order. | 斯黛西和我看了一堆的《法律与秩序》 |
[31:38] | There’s all sorts of ways | 看到有各种各样的 |
[31:40] | the bad guys on the show mess up, right? | 恶人落网经过 对吧 |
[31:42] | They leave behind skin cells and, uh, bullet casing… | 他们落下了皮肤细胞 子弹壳呀… |
[31:45] | Sperm. | 精子 |
[31:46] | That’s actually…most of the time, it’s sperm. | 其实…大多数时候都是精子 |
[31:47] | Silent killer. | 无声的杀手 |
[31:48] | Anyway, that’s not the point. | 总之 这不是重点 |
[31:49] | Point is we’re not qualified. We gotta hire a professional. | 重点是 我们不够专业 得请专业人士 |
[31:54] | – Are you talking about a hit man? – Yeah. | -你是说找个职业杀手 -对 |
[31:56] | That’s a really good idea. | 这主意好 |
[31:58] | Yeah. We don’t clean our own apartments or cut our own hair. | 对 这样我们就不用清理现场或是变装换头型 |
[32:01] | No, we pay someone to do that. | 掏钱找人干 |
[32:02] | Well, I don’t actually. Stacy cuts my hair. | 实际我不用付钱 史黛西帮我理发 |
[32:06] | – She does? – Yeah. | -她理发 -是的 |
[32:08] | – She have training for that? – Doesn’t need it. | -她曾经学过理发 -不需要学 |
[32:10] | She might. | 她应该学 |
[32:13] | Uh, where are you two gonna find a hit man? | 那你们要上哪儿找一位杀手 |
[32:15] | Why don’t you guys leave that up to me, okay? | 把这事交给我 好吧 |
[32:17] | I got this whole thing figured out. | 我会解决好的 |
[32:20] | I’m gonna give you a call tomorrow, | 明天打给你们 |
[32:22] | I’m gonna tell you where to meet me. | 告诉你们在哪里汇合 |
[32:24] | Why don’t you just tell us now? | 为什么不现在告诉我们 |
[32:30] | Because I don’t have it figured out. | 因为我现在还没想好 |
[32:31] | But I will. | 但明天会想好的 |
[32:33] | – Okay. – I’m gonna go home and start. | -好的 -我要回家开始动手了 |
[32:34] | Okay. All right. I’m gonna go home too. | 好的 我也要回家了 |
[32:37] | Well, you are. This is your house here. | 你是该回了 这儿是你的家 |
[32:40] | Oh. I couldn’t tell that by the way… | 在你走的时候我得顺便说说 |
[32:41] | you go in and out of my fridge drinking all my fucking beer. | 你来了并喝光了我家冰箱里所有的啤酒 |
[32:46] | – No, no. – Enjoy. | -别 别 -你喝吧 |
[32:51] | 旅店 | |
[33:07] | – Were you followed? – Why would I be followed? | -你有没有被跟踪 -为什么会被跟踪 |
[33:10] | People follow people in these types of situations. | 这种情况总会有人跟踪 |
[33:12] | Sure you weren’t followed? | 确定你没被跟踪 |
[33:13] | Oh, boy. What people? | 哥们 谁会跟踪我 |
[33:14] | Just take one quick look around, | 快点四处看看 |
[33:16] | make sure you weren’t followed here. | 确认下你没被跟踪 |
[33:17] | Let’s put this down. | 把这个放下 |
[33:17] | Look around, make sure someone… | 四周看看 确认没人… |
[33:19] | – Calm down! – That’s what you get. | -淡定 -你自找的 |
[33:21] | Now shut the door, take the chain off and let me in. | 先关门 把链子拿下让我进去 |
[33:24] | – I pissed him off already. – Already? | -我已经惹恼他了 -已经 |
[33:27] | What the hell’s going on with you, huh? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[33:28] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干吗 |
[33:30] | I don’t want an assassin in my apartment. | 我不想把杀手请到家里 |
[33:32] | We don’t want this guy knowing where we live, all right. | 我们不想让他知道我们住哪里 |
[33:33] | Use your head. | 用脑子想想 |
[33:34] | Hang on for a second, you guys already | 等下 你们已经找到杀手 |
[33:35] | went ahead and found someone that he’s coming here? | 他就要过来了吗 |
[33:38] | Oh, bigtime. | 关键时刻啊 |
[33:39] | Not “we.” Dale, all by himself. | 不是”我们” 戴尔自个搞定的 |
[33:40] | It was easy. Easy as buying a used futon. | 小菜一碟 就像买二手床垫一样简单 |
[33:43] | You found a hit man online? | 你在网上找的 |
[33:44] | Yeah. They don’t write “Hit man,” Right? | 他们肯定不会挂个杀手的牌子的 对吧 |
[33:46] | That’s dumb. | 那太蠢了 |
[33:47] | They use code words, like wet work, right? | 都有代号的 湿法作业 |
[33:49] | Liquidation. Check him out. | 清算啊等等 看这个 |
[33:50] | “Skilled professional with years of experience… | 在国内外有多年的 |
[33:53] | …in domestic and international wet work. | 湿法作业经验 |
[33:55] | Fast and discreet. No children, no political figures.” | 快速私密 不接受孩子及政治人物 |
[33:57] | That last part was important. | 最后一句很重要 |
[33:58] | I saw that, I thought, “This is a good idea.” | 我看了就想 这个不错 |
[34:00] | I feel we should’ve got a cheese plate for this guy. | 我们应该好好招待一下他 |
[34:04] | – 20/20 hindsight. – Is that him? | -你才想起来 -是他吗 |
[34:05] | – Oh, shit. – Yeah, that was definitely a car. | -我靠 -真是好车 |
[34:13] | – He looks like James Bond. – He really does, dude. | -真有007的范儿 -没错 伙计 |
[34:15] | Bet he carries a gun you screw together. | 打赌他一枪能干掉你们两个 |
[34:17] | Those are, like, the coolest guns they make. | 那枪肯定是世界上最厉害的枪 |
[34:19] | So dangerous. What if that is an undercover cop? | 太冒险 他要是个卧底警察怎么办 |
[34:22] | – Come on. – What if it’s the real thing? | -得了吧 -万一是真的呢 |
[34:23] | He charges so much we can’t afford it, | 要是他狮子大开口 我们付不起 |
[34:25] | gets pissed, kills us. | 他一生气把我们做了呢 |
[34:27] | – Kills all three of us? Hold on. – That’s a thing? | -做了我们 等等 -有可能吗 |
[34:29] | Could that happen? | 会发生吗 |
[34:31] | – Gotta let him in. – How’s my hair? | -让他进来吧 -我发型还行吧 |
[34:32] | – What do you mean? – It doesn’t matter. Let’s do this. Okay. | -什么意思 -没事 开门去 |
[34:36] | Ready? | 准备 |
[34:44] | Yeah? | 找谁 |
[34:46] | Are you Dale? | 你是戴尔吗 |
[34:49] | I am the one they call Dale. | 我就是戴尔 |
[34:52] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[34:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:59] | Are all three of you participating in this? | 你们三个都有份吗 |
[35:02] | – Yes. – Well, um…. | -是 -这个嘛 |
[35:03] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yep. Yep. – Yes. | -对对对 -没错 |
[35:05] | Very well. | 好极了 |
[35:07] | Now, before we go any further… | 现在 在我们开始之前 |
[35:10] | …I need to know if there | 我要知道 |
[35:11] | are any hidden recording devices in the room. | 这个屋子里是否藏有录制设备 |
[35:14] | I will find out if there are. | 它们逃不过我的眼睛 |
[35:16] | I’m sure you would, but | 那是当然 |
[35:17] | there’s none because that would be stupid of us. | 可是我们要是那么做就太蠢了 |
[35:19] | – We’re not stupid. – That’s a silly move. | -我们不是傻瓜 -没必要 |
[35:21] | It’s a no. | 没有 |
[35:23] | Then let’s get started. | 那我们开始吧 |
[35:28] | – I love this guy. – This is the real deal. | -我喜欢这家伙 -这才叫专业 |
[35:30] | – His voice, you kidding? – This guy is legit. | -他的语调真不是盖的 -这家伙货真价实 |
[35:32] | And you do know that we just wanna start with a–? | 你早就知道我们想 |
[35:36] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, wait, what’s this for? | 喂喂喂 等等 这是干嘛呢 |
[35:39] | – For the mess. – What? | -方便收拾 -什么 |
[35:40] | Wouldn’t wanna leave a stain, now. Would we? | 你们也不想留下污点 是吧 |
[35:42] | – Oh, my God. I knew it. – Who’s first? | -我的神 我就知道 -谁先来 |
[35:44] | “Who’s first”? No. | 谁先来 不 |
[35:46] | We don’t want you to kill us. | 我们不是叫你来杀我们的 |
[35:47] | We want you to kill another person. | 我们叫你来杀其他人的 |
[35:48] | If anyone’s first, probably him. | 如果非要谁先死 也是他啊 |
[35:50] | No. Goddamn it. | 不 天杀的 |
[35:51] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, what are you talking about? | 先生们 先生们 你们在说些什么啊 |
[35:55] | Your ad said you do wet work. | 你的广告上说你会湿法工作 |
[35:57] | That’s correct. I urinate on other men for money. | 对啊 我以把人尿湿为生 |
[36:00] | – What was that? – What’d he say? | -那是什么鬼玩意 -他说啥呢 |
[36:02] | I think he said he pisses on dudes. | 我想他意思是往人身上撒尿 |
[36:04] | Why else do you think my ad was | 那为什么我的广告会登在 |
[36:06] | in the “Men seeking men” Section? | 《男找男》那栏里 |
[36:09] | Where was it? | 在哪儿 |
[36:10] | – You fucking idiot. – Could you be dumber? | -你这个猪脑 -敢再傻一点吗 |
[36:12] | Why look in the “Men seeking men”–? | 干嘛在《男找男》那栏里找人啊 |
[36:14] | We are men looking for a man! | 我们几个男人找一个男人嘛 |
[36:15] | How do people let you work on their teeth? | 你这脑子还会有人找你看牙 |
[36:17] | They don’t, actually. I just hand the tools to Julia. | 他们其实没找我 我只是帮忙递工具而已 |
[36:20] | Are you telling me that I’ve driven all this way | 你们的意思是我一路赶来 |
[36:23] | and nobody wants to get pissed on? | 却要白跑一趟吗 |
[36:25] | – Uh-uh. – Well, it’s not our thing. | -对头 -跟我们没关 |
[36:26] | Sorry about that. | 十分抱歉 |
[36:27] | Can I use your toilet? I | 我能用下厕所吗 |
[36:29] | stored up rather a large amount of pee for this. | 我为了这事憋了不少尿 |
[36:31] | – Sure. – Yeah, it’s right through there. | -请便 -厕所就在里面 |
[36:33] | Knock yourself out. | 尽管方便 |
[36:34] | Oh, and by the way, I still will want my $200. | 对了 我还得收你们200块 |
[36:37] | – Understandable. – We insist. | -应该的 -请放心 |
[36:38] | – Two hundred, huh? A bargain. – To kill three people? | -200块 真划算 -三条人命? |
[36:41] | – I thought it was such a good deal. – Dipshit. | -我觉得这是笔好买卖 -狗屎 |
[36:43] | – Unbelievable. – I’ll be in the car. | -不可思议 -我去车里 |
[36:45] | Okay, but you guys are gonna chip in for the… | 好 但你们准备集资用于 |
[36:48] | Am I gonna have to give him all my money? | 我是该把所有钱都给他吗 |
[36:51] | Sir, I’m going to leave your money on the bed. | 先生 我把给你的钱放在床上 |
[36:58] | God, he would have drenched us. | 天啊 他会浇透我们的 |
[37:06] | Okay, I’m gonna take the blame on that one. | 好吧 这事儿全怪我 |
[37:09] | You bet your ass you will. | 不怪你怪谁 |
[37:10] | – You should take the blame. – And you buy our dinner. | -就该怪你 -你就请客吧 |
[37:12] | It was an honest mistake. | 那不过是失误而已 |
[37:13] | That’s not how you find a killer. | 杀手可不是那样找的 |
[37:15] | – Oh, you know how to find a killer? – Yeah, I bet I– | -那你知道该怎么找杀手了 -那当然 |
[37:17] | Yeah, hey, you know what? Yeah. I got an idea. | 对了 知道吗 我有主意了 |
[37:20] | What are you doing? | 干嘛呢 |
[37:21] | What are you doing? | 搞什么 |
[37:22] | Good evening, Mr. Buckman. | 晚上好 巴克曼先生 |
[37:23] | Thank you for contacting Nav Guide. My name is Gregory. | 谢谢您使用领航系统 我是格雷戈里 |
[37:27] | How may I be of service this evening? | 今晚您要去哪儿呢 |
[37:29] | Yeah, we’re looking for the most | 好的 带我们去这个城市里 |
[37:30] | dangerous bar in the city. Can you help us, please? | 最危险的酒吧看看 可以吗 拜托了 |
[37:32] | We’re going to dinner. | 我们该去吃饭了 |
[37:33] | – Good idea. – I’m sorry? | -好主意 -什么 |
[37:35] | Looking for a bar filled with criminals. | 我们想找的那个酒吧里到处是罪犯 |
[37:37] | Lowlife thugs, hard-core shitheads. | 痞子流氓 难缠的人渣 |
[37:38] | – What do you got for us? – Let’s go to a restaurant. | -找的到吗 -我要去饭馆 |
[37:41] | I’m afraid our listings are not organized by danger, sir. | 我恐怕这里没有您所说的那种酒吧 先生 |
[37:45] | I see there’s an Applebee’s three blocks from your location. | 我倒是发现了两街区之外有个苹果蜂餐馆 |
[37:46] | 苹果蜂:美国餐饮连锁店品牌 | |
[37:48] | – Perfect. – No, not really helpful. | -太妙了 -不是很准确 |
[37:49] | They’re not the kind of shitheads we need. Anything else? | 那里没有我们要找的人渣 有别的吗 |
[37:53] | I could direct you to a neighborhood… | 我可以带你们去一个 |
[37:54] | …with the greatest number of carjackings. | 劫车犯罪频发的地区 |
[37:56] | Now we’re thinking outside the box. | 你终于开窍了 |
[37:58] | I wanna go to dinner. | 我要去吃饭 |
[37:59] | – Love it. – That’s probably right neighborhood. | -好主意 -也许找对地方了 |
[38:01] | Very good, sir. You may wish to lock your doors. | 好极了 请各位锁好门 |
[38:11] | – This is worse than getting pissed on. – Shh. | -这比被尿感觉还糟 -别说话 |
[38:13] | – I’d rather be pissed on. – Jesus. | -我情愿被尿一身 -神啊 |
[38:15] | You weren’t kidding, Gregory. | 你没开玩笑 格雷戈里 |
[38:16] | This is, uh, a bad part of town. | 这是城市的黑暗面 |
[38:18] | You can stay on the line. You’re still there, right? | 保持联系 你还在 对吗 |
[38:20] | I’m still here, sir. | 我在 先生 |
[38:21] | Just keep, uh, keep us on the line. | 一定要保持联系 |
[38:24] | I’m always curious about these things, | 我一直感到很好奇 |
[38:25] | but is your real name Gregory? | 你真名叫格雷戈里吗 |
[38:27] | Uh, no, sir. My real name is Atmanand. | 不 先生 我真名叫阿特曼德 |
[38:31] | How do you get Gregory from that? | 那格雷戈里是怎么来的 |
[38:33] | Oh. Gregory was assigned to me…by Nav Guide. | 格雷戈里是领航系统公司分配给我的名字 |
[38:36] | Why not let you use your real name? | 他们干嘛不让你用真名 |
[38:38] | They say many Americans find | 他们说很多美国人 |
[38:39] | our real names hard to pronounce. | 读不好我们的真名 |
[38:41] | I’m not gonna play by their rules anymore. | 我不管他们怎么规定 |
[38:43] | From now on, I’m gonna call you Ahmenan. | 从现在起 我要叫你阿德曼德 |
[38:46] | – Atmanand. – Ammenand. | -阿特曼德 -阿迪曼德 |
[38:48] | – Atmanad. – Atmanand. | -阿特曼达 -阿特曼德 |
[38:50] | I’m gonna call you Gregory, | 我还是叫你格雷戈里好了 |
[38:51] | that name’s a nightmare, buddy. | 真名真难念 伙计 |
[38:52] | – Hey, baby. – Oh, boy. | -宝贝儿 -真辣 |
[38:55] | – You hurt his feelings. – I didn’t hurt anything. | -你伤了他的心了 -得了吧 |
[38:57] | You have arrived at your destination, sir. | 终点到达 先生 |
[38:59] | – All right. Well, thanks, Gregory. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢了 格雷戈里 -不客气 |
[39:07] | All right. All right, here we go. | 太好了 就是这个 |
[39:11] | – This is a really bad idea. – This is a great idea. | -这主意太糟 -这主意很棒 |
[39:14] | – Gonna yell “Anybody here kill for money”? – No. | -喊一下谁肯收钱杀人吧 -不 |
[39:17] | – That’s a terrible plan. – Follow me. I got this. | -那是下策 -跟我来 我有主意 |
[39:19] | – Where you going? – I don’t feel we should stay. | -你去哪儿 -我觉得不该呆在这 |
[39:22] | All right. | 没错 |
[39:26] | – Bowflex? – Shut up. | -用博飞练的 -闭嘴 |
[39:26] | 博飞:美国健身器材品牌 | |
[39:33] | My man. | 好小子 |
[39:36] | Hey, uh, does anyone here kill people for money? | 这里有没有职业杀手 |
[39:40] | – Kurt. – what The fuck you just say? | -科特 -你刚刚说什么鬼话 |
[39:41] | No, it’s not a race thing. | 不 跟种族没关系 |
[39:43] | Uh, I believe that society | 我相信这个社会 |
[39:44] | discriminates and disenfranchises you folks. | 会歧视和剥削你们这类人 |
[39:46] | – “You folks”? – Subtle. | -我们这类人 -小心 |
[39:48] | Man, I’m a small-business owner. | 伙计 我是个小本生意人 |
[39:49] | Who the hell you calling disenfranchised? | 你说谁剥削谁啊 |
[39:51] | Well, not you in particular, in that instance. | 我没说你 只是举个泛例 |
[39:54] | – Oh, right. You mean all black people. – Yes. | -明白了 你指的是所有的黑人 -对 |
[39:57] | – I’m gonna be in the car. – Oh, a baseball bat. | -我去车里等你们 -他抄家伙了 |
[39:59] | Uh, I didn’t mean to offend you. | 我无意冒犯你 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry if that’s what happened. | 对此我深表遗憾 |
[40:02] | My heart’s in the right place. | 我心术很正的 |
[40:04] | In five seconds, your heart gonna be in the wrong place. | 五秒之内 我要把你打得屁滚尿流 |
[40:07] | – Four, three, two, let’s roll. – Got it. Okay. Take care. | -四 三 二 开溜 -明白 保重 |
[40:10] | Have a nice day. Good day to you. | 祝好 祝你愉快 |
[40:12] | Bye, baby. | 不送 宝贝 |
[40:17] | Don’t say a word. I know, I know. | 别说话 我懂 我懂 |
[40:19] | Hit the button. Hit the button. | 开门 快开门 |
[40:20] | Guys, I don’t know. Should we quit? | 哥们 我不甘心 就这样算了吗 |
[40:21] | Yeah, definitely. | 对 没错 |
[40:23] | – Yo. Think I can help you boys. – Is that for us? | -喂 也许我能帮你们 -是说我们吗 |
[40:27] | – Here we go. – Not interested, thank you. | -来了 -没兴趣 谢谢 |
[40:29] | Hey, hey, hey. | 喂喂喂 |
[40:32] | Let’s follow a strange guy into a dark corner. | 不要跟陌生人去黑暗的角落 |
[40:40] | Somebody said y’all looking for | 有人说你们在找 |
[40:41] | somebody to help with business. | 能帮你们忙的人 |
[40:43] | – Yep. – Well, um… | -对 -没错 |
[40:46] | – …are you a businessman? – Yeah. | -你能帮忙吗 -对 |
[40:48] | Motherfucker Jones. | 操你妈・琼斯 |
[40:50] | – How’s that? – Motherfucker Jones. | -什么 -操你妈・琼斯 |
[40:54] | Your first name is “Motherfucker”? | 你名字叫操你妈 |
[40:57] | Not Motherfucker. Motherfuckah. | 不是操你妈 是”干你妈” |
[40:59] | White people say “er.” Negroes say “fuckah.” | 白人说”草” 黑鬼说”干” |
[41:03] | – Got it. – You say E-R. I say A-H. | -明白了 -你说”干” 我说”草” |
[41:06] | Cool name. Yeah. | 很酷的名字 |
[41:07] | Is that,like, on your birth certificate too? | 你的出生证明上也是它吗 |
[41:09] | No, goofball. | 才不是 白痴 |
[41:12] | My real name is Dean. | 我真名叫迪恩 |
[41:13] | Dean Jones. Same name of the actor in Herbie, the Love Bug. | 和《金龟车贺比》里的男演员同名 |
[41:16] | He won’t know who that is. | 他不会知道那个 |
[41:17] | – I know who he is, bitch. – Sorry. | -我知道他是谁 脑残 -抱歉 |
[41:20] | I can’t walk around in this | 就是因为那个小儿科的名字 |
[41:21] | fucking neighborhood with that Disney-ass name. | 我都要没脸在这个社区混了 |
[41:23] | How’d you get the name Motherfucker? | 那操你妈是怎么来的 |
[41:26] | When I was a kid, I snuck into my mother’s bedroom. | 我小时候 有次溜进我妈的房间 |
[41:33] | – She was laying there naked. – Dean. | -她一丝不挂地躺在那儿 -迪恩 |
[41:34] | – She had been drinking all night. – We get it. | -她喝了一整夜的酒 -明白了 |
[41:36] | Her skin was glistening. | 她的皮肤在发光 |
[41:40] | And then I snuck up behind her, | 然后我溜到她身后 |
[41:43] | and then I slipped my fingers… | 我把手伸进 |
[41:46] | – …into her purse. – Purse? He said “Purse.” | -她的钱包 -他说的是钱包吗[英文中钱包purse和阴部pussy发音相近] |
[41:49] | I took her money, the whole week’s pay. | 我偷了她的钱 她一周的薪水 |
[41:53] | I really fucked her over. | 我把她给害惨了 |
[41:54] | And that’s how I got the name Motherfucker Jones. | 操你妈・琼斯就是这么来的 |
[41:59] | Right. | 明白 |
[41:59] | They should call you Motherfucker-Over jones to avoid confusion. | 你应该叫坑你妈・琼斯 免得让人误会 |
[42:02] | – What’s the confusion? – There’s no confusion. | -什么误会 -没什么误会 |
[42:04] | We’re gonna get back on track here. | 我们切入正题好了 |
[42:06] | Sir, we each have a boss, uh… | 先生 我们每个人的上司 |
[42:08] | …that, you know– | 就是 那个 |
[42:10] | There’s three bosses, | 那三位上司 |
[42:11] | and it would be best if those bosses maybe were no longer…. | 如果让他们彻底消失 |
[42:14] | – No longer around anymore. – We want them… | -那就太好了 -我们要他们 |
[42:16] | – You know? -…killed. | -就是 -死翘翘 |
[42:20] | You got the cheese? | 有彩头吗 |
[42:23] | We got the cheese. What kind of cheese are you thinking? | 有 你想要什么样的彩头 |
[42:26] | – What is that, three hits? That’s…. – Yeah. | -三个人吗 -对 |
[42:31] | – Thirty large. – Whoa. | -三千 -好家伙 |
[42:33] | – Hungry. – That’s a lot of cheese. | -真贪 -数目不小 |
[42:35] | Oh, here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[42:37] | If you kill two, could we get the third one hold the cheese? | 你先杀两个 然后买二赠一怎么样 |
[42:40] | It’s no negotiations. Thirty large or nothing. | 别跟我讨价还价 三千 否则免谈 |
[42:43] | That’s more cheese than we’ve got. | 我们实在凑不出那么多钱 |
[42:45] | Okay, then. It’s five large now. | 好吧 现在涨到五千了 |
[42:49] | Then we’re in. We’re in. We’re in. Right? | 成交 成交 成交 行了吧 |
[42:52] | Hang on. Wouldn’t it be awful | 等等 你要是做的不干净 |
[42:53] | if it was traceable back to us? | 那不是太糟了吗 |
[42:56] | I don’t even know your names. | 我连你们叫什么都不知道 |
[42:57] | – That is rude. This is Dale. – Don’t say my name. | -没礼貌 他叫戴尔 -别说我名字 |
[42:59] | Shut the fuck up. Listen. | 都给我住嘴 听着 |
[43:01] | Bring the money here tomorrow, I’ll take care of the rest. | 明天把钱带来 其余的交给我 |
[43:03] | Do you want it in something specific, | 钱放在鞋盒里还是帆布包里 |
[43:04] | a shoebox, duffel bag? | 能说具体点吗 |
[43:06] | – Just be here with the fucking money. – Yeah. | -你他妈只管带钱就行了 -好 |
[43:09] | – Put it in a briefcase. – Thanks for your time. | -放在手提箱里 -麻烦您了 |
[43:11] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[43:12] | Is the briefcase coming out of your end? | 怎么会想到手提箱 |
[43:20] | 大卫・哈肯 总裁 高级销售副总裁 | |
[44:51] | Looks like it’s all there. | 钱应该是够了 |
[44:53] | Didn’t even need a briefcase. It’s a small stack. | 那么点儿钱用得着手提箱装吗 |
[44:55] | – We should have used a manila envelope. – It’s all right. | -用信封装足够了 -没事儿 |
[44:58] | What is your projected outside | 你对这件任务 |
[44:59] | date of completion, Motherfucker? | 有什么计划啊 操你妈 |
[45:06] | I just got back from doing a dime for some real nasty shit. | 我之前因为一些不好的勾当蹲了一毛钱[Dime即十美分] |
[45:09] | – That’s 10 years. – I know. | -他是说十年 -我知道 |
[45:11] | They’re looking at me. I’m on probation, | 我还在缓刑期内 有人监视我 |
[45:13] | and if I step out of line… | 如果我犯法 |
[45:16] | …I’m going back. | 就直接被送回去 |
[45:18] | – Right. – Understood. | -了解 -明白 |
[45:21] | – Period? End of story? – What does that mean? | -完了吗 谈话结束了 -什么意思 |
[45:23] | Wait. You said you’d take care of this. | 等等 你说过你会负责的 |
[45:25] | Yeah, I’ll take care of it. | 没错 我会负责 |
[45:29] | I’m gonna be your murder consultant. | 我给你们支招 |
[45:32] | I’m sorry, but, uh…. | 抱歉 不过 |
[45:34] | No, man. Right? That’s not cool. | 不行 这太不仗义了 |
[45:38] | You don’t shut this fucking hamster up…. | 你再不闭上你的小嘴 |
[45:40] | – Don’t call me a hamster now. Come on. – Easy, easy. | -别说我小嘴行吗 -冷静点 |
[45:42] | – It’s just upsetting. – No, it’s somewhat accurate. | -气死我了 -不 要说明白点 |
[45:44] | Look, that is not what we talked about, Motherfucker. | 我说 这可不是我们事先说好的 操你妈 |
[45:47] | So how about we just take the money and we’ll get out of here? | 那这样 一拍两散我们拿钱走人 如何 |
[45:49] | How about you go fuck yourself? No refunds. | 去你妈的 哥不退钱 |
[45:52] | That’s $5000. If you think | 那可是五千大洋 |
[45:53] | we’re just gonna walk out and let you keep that– | 难道我们会空着手出去让你 |
[45:55] | – I think you’re forgetting– – Don’t go grabbing quickly. | -别忘了 -别急 |
[45:59] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[45:59] | Mr. Motherfucker, please, | 操你妈先生 求你 |
[46:00] | don’t shoot us. Let’s just talk it out. | 别开枪 有事好商量 |
[46:03] | Listen, $5000 is mine. I don’t care what you say. | 听好 五千大洋归我了 怎么说都没用 |
[46:05] | You can take my advice or get the fuck out of here. | 要么听我出主意 要么滚蛋 |
[46:08] | – That’s a terrible deal. – We should listen. | -那样我们太亏了 -我们还是听听 |
[46:10] | – Okay, $5000 worth of advice? – Yeah. | -五千块的主意 -对 |
[46:12] | Most killers are first-timers. | 大多数杀手都是菜鸟 |
[46:14] | You wanna pull off a brilliant murder, | 要成为一名优秀的杀手 |
[46:16] | you gotta act like it’s an accident. | 你必须把谋杀变得像意外 |
[46:18] | Failed brakes, gas leaks, suicide. | 比如刹车失灵 煤气泄漏 自杀 |
[46:21] | You do it right, you ain’t even | 如果做得好 案发时 |
[46:22] | gotta be there when it goes down. | 你甚至不用亲临现场 |
[46:24] | Oh, boy. That’s five grand worth, huh? | 天啊 这就能值五千吗 不是吧 |
[46:27] | – Pretty pedestrian. – Not really. | -毫无新意 -不值 |
[46:28] | Obvious information, isn’t it? | 都是常识 不是吗 |
[46:30] | Sounds like Scooby-Doo. | 拿我们当三岁小孩 |
[46:31] | How are we supposed to fake three accidents? | 我们要怎么搞三场意外啊 |
[46:34] | You stalk your prey. | 紧盯着你的猎物 |
[46:35] | Gotta be smart. Find out where they live, | 要机智点 找到他们的住处 |
[46:37] | find out their habits. What’s their hobbies? | 熟悉他们的习惯 他们有什么爱好 |
[46:39] | What they like, what food they like, who they fucking. | 喜欢什么 吃什么 上了谁 |
[46:42] | Find them vulnerable. | 找出他们的弱点 |
[46:45] | I have a job, you know? | 我要上班 哪有空 |
[46:46] | What’s that, surveillance and recon? | 搞什么侦查啊 |
[46:48] | That’s why we were hiring,because we wanna sub that out. | 所以我们才找人代做 |
[46:50] | We have jobs. | 我们都有工作 |
[46:51] | Even if you pull it off perfectly… | 就算你们做得天衣无缝 |
[46:54] | …if you crackers got motives… | 但如果动机太明显的话 |
[46:57] | …the popo… | 那条子 |
[46:58] | – That’s police. – …will pin it to you. | -是警察 -就会怀疑你们 |
[47:00] | We all have clear motives for killing our bosses… | 我们都有明显的动机 |
[47:03] | …so this is not gonna work. This is garbage. | 所以这行不通 点子太烂 |
[47:07] | I got it. | 有了 |
[47:09] | Why don’t you kill each other’s bosses? | 那你们互相杀老板玩好了 |
[47:16] | – That’s actually a good idea. – It’s not bad. | -这个不错 -不错 |
[47:18] | Yeah, like Hitchcock’s Strangers on a Train, right? | 就像希区柯克的电影《火车怪客》里演得一样 |
[47:21] | I didn’t see that. They do that? | 没看过 真有吗 |
[47:22] | Danny DeVito movie. It’s funny. | 丹尼・德维托演的 很搞笑[美国著名喜剧演员] |
[47:24] | That famous Alfred Hitchcock, | 有名的阿尔弗雷德・希区柯克 |
[47:26] | Danny DeVito movie. That’s the one he’s– | 丹尼・德维托的片子 那是他 |
[47:28] | Come on. You’re thinking of Throw Momma From the Train. | 得了 你还以为是《谋害老妈》吗 |
[47:30] | – That’s what it is. – That I saw. | -就是 -我看过 |
[47:32] | Good movie. That’s what you’re thinking about. | 好片子 你说的是那个 |
[47:35] | Same idea, though. | 想法都差不多 |
[47:36] | We kill each other’s bosses, | 我们各自干掉对方的头儿 |
[47:37] | there’s no link to us. | 不可能找到我们 |
[47:38] | Exactly. Five thousand dollars well spent, right? | 正确 五千美元花对地方了 不是吗 |
[47:41] | – No. Not at all. – Waste of money. | -不 完全错了 -真是浪费了 |
[47:43] | Well, too fucking bad. | 一帮臭小子 |
[47:45] | Get out. | 走了 |
[47:50] | Hello. | 喂 |
[47:51] | Hey. I’m outside. You ready to do a little recon? | 是我 我在外面 准备好了吗 |
[47:54] | Yep. Yeah. I have to get | 好了 我得向哈肯 |
[47:56] | Harken to let me leave a little bit early. | 请个早退假 |
[47:59] | What’s the difference? | 还费那劲干嘛 |
[48:00] | Not like he’ll be your boss much longer. | 你老板活不了多久了 |
[48:02] | I’ll be down in three minutes. | 我三分钟之内赶到 |
[48:04] | Three minutes it is. Bye. He’ll be down in three minutes. | 三分钟 再见 他三分钟内下来 |
[48:07] | Dude, these seats are crazy comfortable. | 哥们 这椅子真是太舒服了 |
[48:10] | Look at this. I know, it’s so good. Ah. | 看这个 真舒服 |
[48:11] | The worst report I have ever read in my life, you nimwit. | 这是我这辈子看过的最烂的一篇报告 蠢货 |
[48:15] | You’re such a fucking dweeb. | 你这个脑残 |
[48:18] | Do you have a parking space? | 你有停车位吗 |
[48:19] | Because I’m gonna take it away from you. | 我要收回你的停车位 |
[48:22] | Who is it, like your mother-in-law that knows my wife? | 你跟我有什么八竿子打不着的关系吗 |
[48:25] | How you got this fucking job, I don’t even understand. | 我真想不明白谁聘的你 |
[48:34] | What the hell? | 你搞什么 |
[48:36] | Sorry, everybody. | 抱歉 大伙儿 |
[48:37] | I’ve been fighting that bug all day. Let me get back to work. | 我一整天都在搞这个程序漏洞 我马上工作 |
[48:40] | No, no, no. You’re disgusting. Go home. | 别别别 你太恶心人了 回家吧 |
[48:43] | I don’t want you getting anyone else sick. | 别把大伙儿恶心死 |
[48:44] | Probably best. | 明智的决定 |
[48:47] | Take all your work with you | 把你要做的工作带走 |
[48:49] | and have it on my desk 6 a.M. Monday. | 星期一6点放到我的办公桌上 |
[48:50] | – You got it. Thank you, Mr. Harken. – Jesus Christ. | -好 谢谢 哈肯先生 -上帝 |
[48:53] | Don’t forget to take your | 别忘了把垃圾桶 |
[48:54] | – fucking trash can. – Yeah. No, that’s mine. | -带出去 -好的 |
[48:56] | You goddamn barfing pig. | 真是头猪 |
[49:03] | Evens are over here. | 双号就是这边吧 |
[49:05] | I know, but sometimes on | 我知道 但是 |
[49:06] | some streets evens are on the opposite side. | 有些街道街号恰好相反 |
[49:08] | Never. | 瞎扯 |
[49:09] | Never have and they never will. There it is, 428. | 根本没那回事 就是这儿 428号 |
[49:12] | – Which one, which one? -Don’t stop right in front of it. | -哪家 哪家 -别停在正前方 |
[49:14] | Stop right here. Right here, right here. | 就停这儿 就在这儿 |
[49:19] | Okay, boys. | 好了 小子们 |
[49:21] | We wait till Pellit makes a move, | 我们等佩利特一出来 |
[49:24] | then we tail him, all right? | 我们就跟着他 好吧 |
[49:26] | It is on like Donkey Kong. | 就像《大金刚》里一样 |
[49:28] | – Hells yeah, man. – Here we go, huh? | -真带劲 伙计 -又开始了 |
[49:33] | – You fire that the other way next time, okay. – Is my breath bad? | -下次朝另外方向吐气 -我口臭吗 |
[49:35] | – Yeah. Find some gum or lean back. – I had a falafel. | -是的 吃点口香糖或往后靠 -我吃过一个沙拉三明治 |
[49:39] | You had a shawarrna, right? It’s like a lamb mistake. | 你吃过沙瓦玛对吗 是羊肉味儿 |
[49:43] | – Where’d you get a falafel? – Mickey’s. | -你在哪儿吃的三明治 -在米奇家 |
[49:45] | Mickey’s has falafels? No kidding. | 米奇家有三明治 别开玩笑了 |
[49:47] | Why don’t you lean back? | 你为什么不靠后些呢 |
[49:50] | Because he parked right in front of a tree. | 因为他把车停在一棵树前面了 |
[49:52] | If I lean back, I can’t see the house over there. | 如果我靠后就不能看见那儿的房子 |
[49:53] | You stop exasperating on me, or watch your H’s. | 别让我发火 否则有你好看 |
[49:57] | Through the nose stinks too, okay? | 用鼻子呼吸也是臭的 |
[50:01] | I hate that angle. | 这角度让我不爽 |
[50:03] | We should probably get lower. If he sees three guys… | 我们应该坐低点 如果他看见三个家伙… |
[50:06] | – Slouch down a little. – I’m gonna get back. | -坐低一点 -我要坐回去 |
[50:08] | – You’re gonna back your seat up? – If you get in your seat… | -你要坐回你的座位? -如果你坐到你的位子 |
[50:10] | I can back my seat up. | 我就能回自己的座位 |
[50:12] | I don’t really have a good angle from here because there’s that tree. | 从这儿真的没有太好的角度 因为那儿有棵树 |
[50:15] | – You got a whole window to look through. – I’m coming up. | -你有整面窗户可以看过去 -我来了 |
[50:17] | – Come on, lean back. – I like the three man thing. | -拜托 往后靠 -我喜欢三个男人这种事 |
[50:21] | What are you doing, Kurt? | 你在干什么 库尔特 |
[50:24] | – What’s going on? – He’s fucking around, man. | -发生什么了 -他就在附近 伙计 |
[50:26] | Creating a finger web in front of your face. | 用手在你脸上做个窗口 |
[50:28] | Is that…? Is that like a camouflage? | 那是 那不就是一种伪装吗 |
[50:31] | It is his boss. | 是他的老板 |
[50:31] | I mean, he’s the one who’s going to get recognized. | 他才是能够被认出来的人 |
[50:33] | Finger-flage. It’s called finger-flage. | 手形窗 这叫做手形窗 |
[50:35] | Finger-flage. This is actually a pretty damn good idea, dude. | 手形窗 真是一个该死的好主意 哥们 |
[50:38] | Just roll up your window. Please, I can’t… I can’t… | 卷起你的窗口 求你了 我无法 无法 |
[50:41] | – Do the finger-flage. – Let’s not have jokes for two hours. | -做手形窗 -这两个小时别开玩笑了 |
[50:43] | – This is serious business. – This is fun. | -这是很严肃的事情 -这太有趣了 |
[50:48] | Oh, my God. I cannot believe how much this sucks. | 天啊 这事真没意思 |
[50:52] | I don’t get it, man. | 我不明白 伙计 |
[50:53] | On TV, surveillance always looks fun, right? | 电视里的监视场景总是很有趣的 对不 |
[50:55] | You know, the cops, they got the sunflower seeds and the coffee. | 你知道那些警察嗑着瓜子 喝着咖啡 |
[50:59] | Talk about their lives and shit. And then… | 聊天扯淡 然后 |
[51:02] | You know, right when someone reveals something really intimate, | 这时候就会出现某种暗示 |
[51:04] | the perp appears. | 嫌犯现身 |
[51:05] | – They spring into action. – Yeah. | -他们突然活跃起来 -是的 |
[51:11] | Are we even sure this guy’s home? | 我们确定这是他家吗 |
[51:19] | Let’s go check this out. | 我们去看看 |
[51:20] | Yeah, we should probably look, right? | 是啊 眼见为实嘛 对不对 |
[51:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的神 |
[51:26] | What do you wanna do? What’s the plan? | 你打算怎么做 有什么计划 |
[51:28] | Let’s look through this window right here. | 咱们从窗子看看屋内 |
[51:29] | No, no. No, let’s ring the bell. | 不不 还是按门铃吧 |
[51:32] | You’re not gonna ring the bell. | 别按门铃 |
[51:33] | – Look through the window right here. – No, it’s not a bad idea. | -从窗户往里看看 -不 按门铃挺好的 |
[51:35] | Dude, the chances are he’s not even at home. | 他很有可能不在家 |
[51:36] | I haven’t seen any activity in this house– | 这房子里一直没动静 |
[51:38] | What are you doing? You’re not gonna ring the doorbell. | 你在干什么 别按门铃 |
[51:49] | -Come on. Come on. – Dale, Dale, Dale. | -快快 -戴尔 |
[51:58] | I didn’t make it in. | 我还没进去 |
[52:04] | I’m sorry, guys. Didn’t make it in. | 抱歉伙计 我没钻进去 |
[52:07] | You in? | 进来了吗 |
[52:08] | Yeah, I’m okay. Jesus Christ, the guy owns a fucking bear? | 我挺好 上帝 他他妈还有头熊 |
[52:12] | We’re breaking and entering here. | 我们闯进他家里了 |
[52:13] | I know. Shh. Oh, look at this. | 我知道 看这个 |
[52:16] | Look at this place. It’s awful. It’s like a douchebag museum. | 看这里 什么破地方 整个一脑残博物馆 |
[52:20] | It’s like we stepped inside the mind of an asshole. | 就好像进到了那个二货的内心世界 |
[52:25] | Shit. He’s got a foosball table. | 见鬼 他还有个桌上足球台 |
[52:26] | Dale! Don’t touch anything. Get your hands off that. | 戴尔 什么都别别碰 把手拿走 |
[52:30] | – Fingerprints. – Yeah, fingerprints. | -指纹 -没错 指纹 |
[52:31] | God. We should be wearing gloves. | 神啊 我们应该戴上手套 |
[52:33] | – We don’t have… – Oh, here. I know. | -我们没有…-看 我有办法 |
[52:35] | Use your sleeves. Use your sleeves. | 用袖子 |
[52:37] | – For what? – Use them for gloves. | -为什么 -代替手套 |
[52:39] | – Come on. – I can see my fingerprints from here. | -快 -我在这就能看到我的指纹 |
[52:42] | What do we do? What’s the plan? | 我们怎么办 有什么计划 |
[52:43] | We’re here to get some intel. | 我们是来找英特尔的 |
[52:45] | – “Intel”? – It’s short for “Intelligence.” | -“英特尔” -就是”情报”[两者写法一样] |
[52:47] | – I know what it stands for. – Then why did you ask? | -我知道那是什么意思 -那你还问什么 |
[52:50] | Why are we talking about this? Let’s split up. | 我们还在这吵什么 赶紧分头去找 |
[52:52] | In and out, in and out. | 里里外外找个遍 |
[52:54] | We’ll find something good, -Split up, split up. | -一定能找到什么 -分头行动 |
[52:55] | and we’re in and out of here. | 翻个底朝天 |
[52:56] | Stop chatting and start looking. | 别叽歪了 赶紧找吧 |
[52:58] | We’re committing a crime. This is a crime. | 我们正在犯罪 这可是犯罪 |
[53:05] | -Nick. – Yeah? | -尼克 -怎么了 |
[53:07] | Now, this would count as intel, right? | 这肯定算得上是情报 对吧 |
[53:09] | Holy shit, that’s a lot of cocaine. | 这么多可卡因 |
[53:11] | Have you ever seen this much cocaine in your life? | 你这辈子见过这么多可卡因吗 |
[53:13] | That’s gotta be worth, what, 10, 15,000–? | 这些大概值一万 一万五 |
[53:16] | Oh, I blew it. I blew that, didn’t I? | 我搞砸了 都被我浪费了 |
[53:35] | – Don’t inhale. – Grab the box. I’ll scoop it in. | -别吸 -拿着盒子 我把它弄回去 |
[53:37] | I really don’t wanna touch it. I don’t have sleeve-gloves. | 我真不想碰它 我又没有袖子手套 |
[53:40] | Get something to– Ugh. I’ll scoop it in. | 随便找个什么 算了 我来吧 |
[53:43] | So bitter. | 真冲 |
[54:01] | In the butt you go, go, go. | 刷刷屁屁 我刷刷刷 |
[54:06] | There you go. | 好了 |
[54:07] | Big scoop. | 好大一堆 |
[54:09] | All right, let me try this. Look out. | 让我来试试这个 小心 |
[54:11] | – Yeah, that better work. – Watch out. | -最好有用 -小心 |
[54:14] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[54:15] | – I don’t know. – Go slow. | -我不知道 -慢点 |
[54:17] | Get on the couch. Stop helping. | 去沙发上待着 不用你帮忙 |
[54:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:29] | In you go. | 进来吧 |
[54:40] | You probably should have emptied the DustBuster first. | 应该先清空吸尘器 |
[54:48] | Is that what you think? | 你这么想吗 |
[54:49] | I was thinking that. On account of the dust. | 我就是这么想的 瞧这些灰 |
[54:54] | Well, I’ve heard of butt floss, but this is ridiculous. Ha, ha. | 我听说过屁屁线 不过这也太搞了 |
[54:57] | – Get a sifter, or a– – Colander. | -去找个筛子 或者 -漏勺 |
[54:59] | Colander would be good. | 漏勺应该就行 |
[55:01] | And I’ll start picking. | 我先挑着吧 |
[55:08] | That’ll do. | 搞定 |
[55:13] | I feel like everything’ll work out. | 我觉得一切问题都能解决 |
[55:15] | I’m like a machine. Look how fast I am. | 我就像个机器 瞧我多块 |
[55:17] | I’m moving super fast. I can’t even feel my nose. | 我真他妈快 我鼻子都麻了 |
[55:20] | Wanna know what’s weird? I should be panicking right now… | 知道哪里不正常吗 我现在该惊慌失措了 |
[55:22] | …and I am a little, but it’s in a very good way. | 我心有点慌 但是感觉还挺爽的 |
[55:25] | It’s a good kind of panic because | 这种感觉挺舒服的 |
[55:26] | I feel like I wanna die right now… | 因为虽然我现在想死 |
[55:27] | – …but I also feel very, very, very good. – Yeah. | -我还感觉非常好 -对 |
[55:30] | Hey! What are you guys doing? | 你们两个干什么呢 |
[55:32] | Nothing. But before we go, I wanna take one more quick dump. | 没干什么 但撤之前 我想去拉泡屎 |
[55:35] | Take a quick dump and I’m gonna do push-ups. | 去吧 我做几个俯卧撑 |
[55:37] | Because I gotta get fit. | 好身材靠保持 |
[55:38] | What the hell have you guys done? | 你们到底做了些什么 |
[55:42] | I’m feeling good, dude. Wanna help me clean? | 我觉得很好 哥们 你要帮我打扫吗 |
[55:44] | We bond over this. This is friendship stuff. | 咱们可是一伙的 这就是仗义 |
[55:46] | – We broke into someone’s house. – Dale | -我们闯进了别人家里 -戴尔 |
[55:47] | – It’s the most amazing experience of my life. – Dale | -这是我这辈子最刺激的经历 -戴尔 |
[55:49] | – We broke into a man’s house. – Dale | -我们闯进了别人家里 -戴尔 |
[55:51] | Suddenly, I’m like an expert at sifting cocaine. | 然后突然我又成了提纯可卡因的专家 |
[55:53] | It’s amazing, dude. Come here and help me with this. | 太刺激了 过来帮帮我 |
[55:56] | Can’t believe we weren’t better prepared. | 真想不到我们没好好准备就去了 |
[55:58] | That was completely dangerous, a total waste of time. | 那太危险了 纯粹就是浪费时间 |
[56:00] | Well, no. Actually, not a total waste of time. Look what I got. | 不完全是浪费时间 瞧我找到了什么 |
[56:04] | – Not bad, huh? – What is that? | -不错吧 -那是什么 |
[56:05] | – Is this his phone? – Yeah, that’s his phone, all right? | -他的手机吗 -就是他的手机 |
[56:07] | – You steal this? – I sure did. | -你偷了它 -是啊 |
[56:09] | It’s got his contacts, schedule. Weird pictures of him doing awesome shit. | 有他的联系人 日程表 怪异的自拍照 |
[56:13] | Very nice. – Thank you. | 非常棒 -多谢 |
[56:14] | – No. – What do you mean, “No”? | -不 -什么叫”不” |
[56:15] | That’s a crime. Pfft. Nope. Ha. No one said we’d be stealing. | 这可是犯罪 事先没说要偷东西 |
[56:19] | This is a good grab. | 手机顺的漂亮 |
[56:20] | We broke in! You guys did cocaine! | 我们闯入了他家 你们还撒了可卡因 |
[56:22] | Right. Two– Three crimes. | 没错 两 三项罪名 |
[56:23] | He’s all jitzed out. Ignore him. | 他脑子秀逗了别理他 |
[56:25] | We’re in the process of getting ready to kill three people… | 我们的计划要杀三个人 |
[56:27] | …and you’re gonna giving me shit about stealing a phone? | 顺手拿部手机有什么好说的 |
[56:30] | Run it by me if you’re gonna stealing stuff. | 你要想偷东西提前跟我说一声啊 |
[56:32] | – Run it by you? – Run it by me! | -跟你说一声 -跟我说一声 |
[56:34] | – Ok. Nick, will you hold his for a second? – What are you doing? | -尼克 你来控制一下 -你要干什么 |
[56:37] | “Run”? I’m not gonna run anything by you. | “说一声” 才不 |
[56:39] | I’m not gonna run anything by you. Dickhead. | 我什么都不跟你说 蠢货 |
[56:42] | There’s a lot of stuff in here. | 这里面信息真不少 |
[56:43] | I know, that’s what I was talking about. | 我知道 我就这个意思 |
[56:45] | – You wanna go check out your boss now? – Yeah, I guess we should. | -去看看你的老板吗 -我觉得该去了 |
[56:49] | – Hold on. – You gotta take care of that. | -等等 -你处理一下 |
[56:51] | No. No! | 别 别 |
[56:54] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[56:56] | – You don’t punch the driver! – I need you back here for the brakes. | -你不能揍司机 -你来踩下刹车 |
[56:59] | Oh, shit, the brakes. I’m sorry, buddy. | 该死 刹车 抱歉 |
[57:01] | I’m sorry. Don’t punch the driver, Dale! | 抱歉 不要打开车的人 戴尔 |
[57:03] | I’m sorry I hit you! Get the wheel. | 很抱歉打你 抓住方向盘 |
[57:05] | You don’t punch the driver! | 你不能揍司机 |
[57:07] | You don’t punch the fucking driver. | 你他妈的不能揍司机 |
[57:09] | I’m coked out of my fucking brain. | 我脑短路了 |
[57:10] | I’ll punch whoever the fuck I want to. | 我想揍谁就揍谁 |
[57:28] | – Let’s do this, guys. – Feeling good. | -来吧 伙计们 -感觉不错 |
[57:30] | – Be very quiet out there. – Calm down, Dale. | -下了车小点声 -安静点 戴尔 |
[57:33] | You know what? Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[57:35] | Dale? Dude, hold it. | 戴尔 等会 |
[57:36] | Last time the three of us did this, it was very messy. | 刚刚那次真是一团糟 |
[57:39] | – It was awesome, exciting. – It was clunky as hell. | -超棒超刺激 -糟得要死 |
[57:42] | Here’s what we’ll do. | 我们这次这么办 |
[57:43] | In the event that Harken is not here, | 哈肯既然不在 |
[57:45] | just me and Kurt are gonna go in. | 我和科特进去 |
[57:46] | You’ll stay out here, not go in, and be our lookout. | 你待在外面 给我们放哨 |
[57:48] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 你开什么玩笑 |
[57:50] | That’s awesome. I love that. The lookout. | 那太棒了 我爱死放哨了 |
[57:52] | I don’t know what the guy looks like. | 我不知道他长什么样 |
[57:53] | I don’t know your boss. – Doesn’t matter. | 我没见过你老板 -不要紧 |
[57:54] | You see anybody, just assume that it’s Harken, send us a signal. | 只要有人来就当做是哈肯 给我们个信号 |
[57:57] | – Okay? Have a seat. – Okay. | -好吗 进来坐好 -好 |
[57:59] | Okay. Send a sig– I’m gonna honk the horn six times. | 好吧 信号 我按六次喇叭 |
[58:03] | – Goddamn it. No. – Did he say “Six”? | -见鬼 别 -他说六次吗 |
[58:05] | – Something much more subtle. – That’s too many. | -别这么明显 -那太多了 |
[58:07] | – More subtle? Four honks? – Can you honk once? | -别那么明显 那四次? -按一次行吗 |
[58:10] | – Are you kidding? – Not at all. | -你开玩笑呢 -我很严肃 |
[58:11] | People honk once all the time. You’ll be in and out the house. | 开车的人都按一次喇叭 你们一会得跑死了 |
[58:14] | – We’ll know it’s you. – Come on, man. Dale, two honks. | -我们能听出你来 -好吧戴尔 按两次 |
[58:17] | That kind of tone’s gonna get you nowhere. | 少用这种语气跟我说话 |
[58:19] | Two honks. – All right, two honks, fine. | 两次喇叭 -好吧 就两次 |
[58:21] | – Just two honks. A little tap, tap. – Okay. | -轻轻地按两次 -好的 |
[58:23] | Two very long, very slow honks. | 悠长缓慢的两次喇叭 |
[58:30] | – I’m gonna check this window over here. – Okay. | -我看看那扇窗 -好 |
[58:37] | There’s nothing on that side. | 那边什么都没有 |
[58:39] | Yeah. I don’t think there’s anyone in there. | 我觉得里面没人 |
[58:42] | I think he’s definitely out. | 他肯定不在 |
[58:44] | Maybe we can find a way in upstairs. | 我们大概能先爬上二楼 |
[58:47] | Yeah, or maybe there’s a window open. | 或许有扇窗没关 |
[58:54] | Or better yet…. | 或者更好的 |
[58:56] | That makes things easier, huh? | 这下事情简单多了 |
[58:58] | I like the way you think. Move. | 你这思路不错 走开 |
[59:00] | – No, don’t do that. Hey! God! – Oh, shit. | -别 天哪 -我操 |
[59:03] | I broke a rock. I can’t believe it. | 我把石头打碎了 真难以置信 |
[59:04] | Please tell me you realize that was a key thing in. | 你怎么知道里面有钥匙 |
[59:07] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 是的 当然 |
[59:10] | You weren’t gonna throw a rock through the door? | 你不是想拿石头把门砸开吧 |
[59:12] | No, of course not. No, I wanted to open it. | 不 当然不是 我想正经打开门 |
[59:15] | Like a real cat burglar. | 就像真正的大盗一样 |
[59:21] | Just recon, now, okay? | 只是侦查 好吗 |
[59:24] | – Hey, take this. – I don’t want it. I want my hands free. | -拿着这个 -我不想拿 我想空出手来 |
[59:27] | You broke it. | 谁叫你弄碎的 |
[59:36] | I feel the intel– | 我觉得情报… |
[59:38] | – God! -Okay, just a cat. | -见鬼 -就是猫而已 |
[59:40] | Out of nowhere. | 不知从哪出来的 |
[59:41] | Just a cat. We’re all right. Let’s look upstairs. Come on. | 就是只猫 我们很好 上楼去看看 |
[59:45] | They call me hell | 他们称我地狱 |
[59:47] | They call me Stacey | 他们称我斯黛西 |
[59:49] | That’s not my name That’s not my name | 那不是真的我 |
[59:51] | That’s not my name That’s not my name | 那不是真的我 |
[59:54] | They call me hell | 他们称我地狱 |
[59:55] | They call me her | 他们称我为她 |
[59:57] | They call me hell | 他们称我地狱 |
[59:58] | They call me Stacey | 他们称我斯黛西 |
[59:59] | That’s not my name That’s not my name | 那不是真的我 |
[1:00:12] | Oh! Goddamn it. | 见鬼 |
[1:00:14] | Jesus, how many cats do they have? | 老天 他们有多少只猫 |
[1:00:16] | – It’s the same one, I think. Yeah. – Really? | -我猜是同一只 -真的吗 |
[1:00:19] | Quick little bugger, huh? | 真是窜来窜去的小混蛋 |
[1:00:22] | -Shit, is that Harken’s wife? – Yeah, that’s her. | -我靠 那是哈肯的老婆吗 -就是她 |
[1:00:25] | – Oh, man, she is hot. – She sure is. Here we go. | -真正点 -那肯定的 走吧 |
[1:00:27] | I’d like to bend her over a barrel and show her the 50 states. | 我要让她趴在桶上 带她游历五十州 |
[1:00:30] | – I don’t know what that means. – Ah, it’s a saying. | -那什么意思 -俗话说的 |
[1:00:33] | I don’t think so. | 我不信 |
[1:00:35] | No, it is, it is. Yeah. No, people say that. | 不 就是句俗话 人们常说的 |
[1:00:37] | – I haven’t heard it. – I’ve definitely heard people say that. | -我没听过 -就是有人说过 |
[1:00:40] | I’m not gonna argue. Let’s continue the recon. | 我不想争了 继续走吧 |
[1:00:42] | – Well, it’s definitely a phrase. -It sure isn’t. | -肯定是句谚语 -肯定不是 |
[1:00:45] | Yeah, it is. It’s from a book. The Great Gatsby, maybe? | 就是 书里说的 大概是《了不起的盖茨比》 |
[1:00:49] | Let’s just look for an address book | 我们找找地址簿 |
[1:00:50] | or a day planner or something. You know? | 日程表什么的 |
[1:00:53] | Ok. You know, it’s too bad we’re not looking for cats. | 好的 要是找猫就好了 |
[1:00:55] | These people fucking love cats. | 这些人真他妈爱猫 |
[1:01:19] | Hey, schmuckface. | 脑残 |
[1:01:23] | You wanna tell me what you’re doing? Littering on my street? | 你竟敢往我的街上扔垃圾 |
[1:01:28] | I think what happened, ahem, | 那个 好像刚才是 |
[1:01:29] | was that the wind blew it out of my hand. | 风把它从我手里吹走了 |
[1:01:31] | I don’t care if the wind blew it out of your twat. | 我管你是不是吹掉的 |
[1:01:34] | Now, why don’t you take this piece-of-shit | 你现在最好把你这烂车 |
[1:01:35] | car and get off my fucking block. | 从我家门口开走 |
[1:01:38] | I don’t know why you’re mad at the car. | 虽然我不明白这车哪里惹你了 |
[1:01:40] | But I don’t think we should get hostile now. | 你没必要这么敌对我吧 |
[1:01:42] | “Hostile”? You wanna see hostile? | “敌对” 你想让我敌对吗 |
[1:01:44] | How about I go in my house and I get my–? | 不如我现在回家去拿… |
[1:01:47] | What are–? What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:01:50] | Peanuts. | 花生 |
[1:01:51] | “Penis”? | 鸡鸡 |
[1:01:54] | Oh, peanuts. | 花生 |
[1:01:55] | That was a peanut butter sandwich. Are you not good with peanuts? | 这是花生酱三明治 你对花生过敏吗 |
[1:01:59] | What are you pointing at? What’s going on? What’s here? | 你指什么呢 那是什么 |
[1:02:02] | Oh, I got it! What do I do? What do I do? | 我拿到了 我该怎么办 |
[1:02:05] | “Check the needle, pump back, | “检查针头 拉出针栓” |
[1:02:06] | pump–” Okay, hold on. I’m a slow reader. | 拉出 挺住 我阅读很慢 |
[1:02:08] | “Hold the pump–” Okay, okay! | “稳住活塞” 懂了懂了 |
[1:02:10] | Jab it in your chest. Okay. I got you, dude. Ready? | 扎进你胸里 我懂了 准备好了吗 |
[1:02:17] | How you feeling, you good? | 你感觉怎么样 你好了吗 |
[1:02:18] | You good? Did I get you? Did I get you? | 好了吗 我扎对了吗 |
[1:02:24] | Whoa. Whoa. Dude, come here. Hurry. | 伙计 快过来 |
[1:02:27] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[1:02:31] | Is that Harken? – That’s Harken? | 那是哈肯吗 -那是哈肯 |
[1:02:32] | Dale’s killing Harken? | 戴尔在杀哈肯 |
[1:02:34] | I’m gonna hit you again, okay? | 我再扎一下 好吗 |
[1:02:37] | – What is he doing? -He’s really doing it? | -他在干什么 -他真在杀人吗 |
[1:02:39] | – This is the recon stage. – Holy shit. | -这只是次侦查 -见鬼 |
[1:02:41] | We gotta get out of here. Come on, we gotta go. Oh, God. | 我们得离开这 快走 |
[1:02:47] | I’m pushing on it. Okay. | 我在努力呢 |
[1:02:49] | What about little jabs? Little jabs? | 是要轻点吗 |
[1:02:53] | Do I get your neck? | 或者应该扎脖子 |
[1:02:56] | Was that good? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[1:03:00] | Come on, man! | 快啊 老兄 |
[1:03:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:03:03] | Hey, hey! Come here! | 过来 |
[1:03:05] | What’s going on? What are you doing? What’s happened? | 怎么回事 你在干什么 |
[1:03:08] | I don’t think he’s okay! I hit him with this. | 他好像不太好 我就用这个扎了他 |
[1:03:10] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[1:03:11] | Of course, he’s my husband. | 当然 这是我老公 |
[1:03:12] | Sweetie? Honey? Sweetheart, are you okay? | 宝贝 甜心 你好吗 |
[1:03:17] | – There he is. Hey. – Ah. What did you do to me? | -他醒了 -你对我做了什么 |
[1:03:20] | I saved you with your thingy. It was incredible. | 我用这玩意救了你 真不可思议 |
[1:03:23] | Oh, my God, sweetie. He saved your life. | 天哪 宝贝 他救了你 |
[1:03:26] | You saved his life. | 你救了他 |
[1:03:27] | Okay. That’s cool. | 很好 |
[1:03:29] | – What’s with the hugging? – Saved your life! | -为什么抱他 -我救了你啊 |
[1:03:31] | Oh, sweetie, I am just | 宝贝 多亏他在这里 |
[1:03:33] | so grateful that he was here. You could have died. | 要不你就死了 |
[1:03:36] | -I’m sure you are grateful he’s here. – Yes, I am. | -我知道你感激他 -是的 |
[1:03:39] | – You know this guy? – No, I don’t. | -你认识他吗 -不认识 |
[1:03:41] | Are you fucking this guy? | 你和他上过床吗 |
[1:03:42] | What were you doing out here, waiting to fuck my wife? | 你在这做什么 等着上我老婆吗 |
[1:03:44] | Dude, I just met your wife. | 哥们 我才见到你老婆 |
[1:03:45] | I don’t know what’s the fuck happening. You want your thing back? | 你不知道刚发生了什么 这个你要吗 |
[1:03:49] | – You better get out of here. – No problem. | -你最好赶紧滚蛋 -没问题 |
[1:03:51] | Dave. Dave, what are you–? Honey? | 大卫 你怎么了 亲爱的 |
[1:03:53] | Honey, you should be thanking this young man. | 你应该感谢这个小伙子 |
[1:03:56] | Why are you being so suspicious? | 你为什么总是这么疑神疑鬼 |
[1:03:57] | Why? You know why I’m being suspicious. | 你知道我为什么疑神疑鬼 |
[1:03:59] | Because I know you sleep around on me. | 因为我知道你背着我偷人 |
[1:04:02] | That’s ridiculous. | 一派胡言 |
[1:04:03] | – What about the way you look at Maurilio? – Oh, really? | -瞧你看马鲁洛的眼神 -是吗 |
[1:04:08] | You realize we’re all going to jail because of that idiot? | 就因为那蠢货我们全要进监狱了 |
[1:04:10] | Man, I can’t go to jail. Look at me. I’ll get raped like crazy. | 我不能进监狱 瞧我 我会被爆菊爆死的 |
[1:04:14] | Fuck, me too. | 估计我也是 |
[1:04:16] | Yeah, totally. | 一点没错 |
[1:04:19] | I’d get raped just as much as you would, Kurt. | 我被爆的次数不会比你少 |
[1:04:21] | Do you think you’re more rape-able? | 你觉得你更受一点吗 |
[1:04:23] | I’m not saying anything like that. | 我可没那么说 |
[1:04:24] | – You’re pretty close to saying– – Oh, fuck. | -你就那个意思 -见鬼 |
[1:04:34] | Holy shit. Did you guys see me out there? | 见鬼 你们看见我在外面做了什么吗 |
[1:04:37] | Yeah, we saw you, Dale. | 没错 我们看见你了 戴尔 |
[1:04:38] | Shh. Yeah, we saw that. | 是 我们看见了 |
[1:04:40] | How cool was that? | 有没有很酷 |
[1:04:41] | It wasn’t cool at all. We come out here to gather information… | 一点都不酷 我们只是来收集情报的 |
[1:04:45] | …and you start stabbing Harken | 你却当着邻居们的面 |
[1:04:46] | to death in front of the neighborhood? | 在大街上把哈肯扎死 |
[1:04:48] | – That’s Harken? – Who’d you think you were stabbing? | -那是哈肯吗 -你觉得那是谁 |
[1:04:51] | I wasn’t stabbing anyone. | 我没在扎谁 |
[1:04:52] | He had an allergic reaction to | 他对花生过敏 |
[1:04:53] | some peanuts and I rescued him, know what I mean? | 我救了他 懂吗 |
[1:04:56] | He had a little allergy shot on him and I– | 他身上带了一针药 |
[1:04:58] | I mean, I jabbed him with that, but I was just saving his life. | 我就扎了他几下 可那是救他啊 |
[1:05:01] | -Saved a man’s life. – Hang on a second. | -救了那人的命 -等会 |
[1:05:03] | So my boss, who we’re thinking about planning to kill… | 那么我的老板 我们要杀的那个 |
[1:05:06] | …is dying in front of you and you saved his life? | 死在你面前 你却救了他 |
[1:05:09] | Well, that sounds bad when you say it like that. | 你这么一说是挺郁闷的 |
[1:05:11] | – Can you open the door? – That’s not cool. | -开门去 -一点都不酷 |
[1:05:14] | -But I didn’t know it was Harken. – Hit the button. | -可我不知道那是哈肯 -开门 |
[1:05:16] | This is why I need to know what people look like, man. | 所以我要知道人们长什么样 |
[1:05:19] | You’re mad at me for killing him…. | 我杀了他你就不爽 |
[1:05:21] | Can we give him a time-out? For one second. | 能让他先冷静冷静吗 就一会 |
[1:05:23] | Make up your fucking mind. It’s like– | 究竟要怎么样 这就像是… |
[1:05:25] | What is this? | 这什么意思 |
[1:05:26] | You gotta admit we got some good intel tonight, Right? | 不得不说今晚拿到了些不错的情报 |
[1:05:29] | I mean Harken is allergic to peanuts | 哈肯对花生过敏 |
[1:05:30] | and Pellit’s got a huge stash of cocaine. | 佩利特藏着一堆可卡因 |
[1:05:32] | Are you playing this game, really? | 这是要玩捉迷藏吗 |
[1:05:34] | So all we gotta do is figure a way | 我们只要想办法 |
[1:05:35] | to get peanuts somewhere into Harken’s house… | 把花生弄进哈肯的家里 |
[1:05:38] | …and put some poison in Pellit’s coke, right. | 再往佩利特的可卡因里兑些毒药 |
[1:05:40] | It’s easy for someone to just think Pellit got a bad batch of cocaine. | 人们想当然的就会认为是他那些货不纯 |
[1:05:43] | You seriously locking me out of the car | 你们真打算把我锁在外面 |
[1:05:45] | like we’re in 8th grade? | 像咱高中时候一样吗 |
[1:05:46] | What about Harken? Probably always got that injector thing. | 哈肯呢 他大概总是随身携带那针管 |
[1:05:49] | Doesn’t shower with it. | 洗澡时肯定不带吧 |
[1:05:51] | So then we’ll put some peanuts or something | 那就把花生 |
[1:05:52] | inside his shampoo, I guess. | 塞进他的洗发水里 |
[1:05:54] | It would be a couple of fatal accidents we’re not even there for. | 致命的事故 我们根本不用在场 |
[1:05:56] | – Motherfucker Jones would be so proud. – Yeah, he would. | -操你妈・琼斯一定会很骄傲的 -没错 |
[1:05:59] | – Getting old. – What do you do about dummy’s boss, though? | -够了 -可那个蠢货的老板怎么办 |
[1:06:02] | Well, I’ll stake her out tomorrow and get to the bottom of it. | 我明天去监视她 弄清到底怎么回事 |
[1:06:04] | – A man has his limits. -That left a fucking dent. | -人都有底线的 -还剩一个贱人牙医了 |
[1:06:10] | Get him fucking home. | 带他回家 |
[1:06:12] | Very funny. That was very funny, guys. | 这可真有意思 伙计们 |
[1:06:16] | Dale, we have one thing to figure out, if you can help us. | 戴尔 你得帮我们弄明白一件事 |
[1:06:19] | If Nick and I were in prison, | 如果我和尼克进了监狱 |
[1:06:20] | who do you think would get raped more? | 你认为谁会被爆得更惨 |
[1:06:23] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[1:06:24] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[1:06:27] | – Cause it’s about weakness and vulnerability. – Yeah, good point. | -这得看性格是否脆弱 -有道理 |
[1:06:31] | – It’s not a looks thing. – It probably would be Nick. | -和长相无关 -很有可能是尼克 |
[1:06:32] | Getting locked out of the car is bullshit, man. | 被锁在车外逊毙了 |
[1:06:48] | 毒鼠强 | |
[1:07:00] | 望远镜 | |
[1:07:18] | 买一赠二 | |
[1:07:20] | That’s an awesome deal. | 这可真实惠 |
[1:07:27] | Jesus, Dale. It’s a murder, not a cocktail party. | 戴尔 这是去杀人 不是开派对 |
[1:07:30] | I know. You don’t have to announce that to the world. | 我懂 你不用满世界嚷嚷 |
[1:07:33] | There was a great deal on nuts. | 花生在搞促销 |
[1:07:35] | I’m not gonna pass up on savings like that. | 能省则省 |
[1:07:36] | Okay, so this is it. | 好吧 就这么定了 |
[1:07:38] | I’m doing Pellit, you’re gonna do Harken, | 我来搞定佩利特 你来搞定哈肯 |
[1:07:40] | and you’ll get some intel from Julia, right? | 你去搞点茱莉亚的情报 |
[1:07:42] | – Copy that. – Okay. See you on the other side. | -收到 -到时见 |
[1:08:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:21] | – Thank you, Kimmy. – You’re welcome. | -多谢 -不客气 |
[1:08:24] | That was great. | 真好玩 |
[1:08:25] | – See you next time. – Yeah. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:08:27] | -Thank you, Bill. – Thank you, Bobby. | -多谢 比尔 -谢谢你 鲍比 |
[1:08:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:51] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:08:54] | How’s it going over there? | 你那边怎么样 |
[1:08:57] | What do you know about Julia? | 茱莉亚那有什么线索 |
[1:08:58] | I learned I gotta switch dentists… | 我得换牙医 |
[1:09:00] | …because this woman is unbelievably hot. | 因为这女人太性感了 |
[1:09:02] | – How’s it going over there? – Uh, it’s– | -你那边什么情况 -有点… |
[1:09:06] | just– I’m waiting for, you know, Pellit to sleep or leave or…. | 我在等佩利特睡觉或者出门或者… |
[1:09:10] | Just– Just waiting. | 还在等 |
[1:09:13] | Wonder what, uh, Dale’s doing with Harken. | 不知道戴尔在哈肯那怎么样了 |
[1:09:16] | It’s gonna be really hard. | 真是挺难熬的 |
[1:09:18] | And we’ll have to work at this every day, | 我们以后每天都得讨论这个 |
[1:09:20] | but I wanna do that because I want you. | 可我这么做只是为了你 |
[1:09:22] | I want all of you forever, you and me, every day– | 我想和你永远不分开 时刻在一起 |
[1:09:43] | Everybody was kung-fu fighting | 快使用双节棍 |
[1:09:47] | Everybody was kung-fu fighting | 快使用双节棍 |
[1:09:52] | Give me that. | 快给我 |
[1:09:54] | Give it to me. | 把手机给我 |
[1:10:14] | Jesus. Where does this guy get the energy? | 天啊 他怎么那么亢奋 |
[1:10:21] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧好吧 |
[1:10:41] | What the fuck was that? | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:10:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[1:10:57] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:11:06] | – Yeah, Dale? – I don’t think I can do this. | -怎么了 戴尔 -我觉得我不行 |
[1:11:09] | Look, I know you really hate Harken but… | 我知道你讨厌哈肯 |
[1:11:13] | …I don’t think I can go through with it. | 但我觉得我没法下手 |
[1:11:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[1:11:16] | I know. I’ve been thinking the same thing. | 我也这么想来着 |
[1:11:20] | – Yeah, let’s just call it off. – What the fuck? | -要不还是算了吧 -操 |
[1:11:22] | – What? – It’s Harken. He’s here. | -你说什么 -是哈肯 他就在这儿 |
[1:11:25] | He’s at Pellit’s? Why? | 他在佩利特家 他去干什么 |
[1:11:26] | I don’t know. He’s walking right up to the front door. | 我怎么知道 他走到门口了 |
[1:11:29] | You think he’s onto us? | 你觉得他发现我们了吗 |
[1:11:30] | How the fuck do I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[1:11:32] | Knock a little louder? | 耳朵聋了吗 |
[1:11:34] | What? What? | 什么情况 |
[1:11:38] | Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, Harken just shot Pellit. | 我的天啊 哈肯把佩利特杀了 |
[1:11:41] | Are you sure? | 你看清楚了吗 |
[1:11:42] | Holy shit. Pellit opened up the door, | 佩利特打开门 |
[1:11:44] | Harken shot him in the chest… | 哈肯一枪打在他胸口 |
[1:11:46] | …he fell down, he shot him again in the head. | 他就倒下了 哈肯又在他头上补了一枪 |
[1:11:48] | He shot him? Wait, what’s going on? | 他杀了他 到底发生了什么 |
[1:11:50] | I don’t understand. He shot him? | 我不明白 他为什么杀他 |
[1:11:52] | Nick? Say something. Nick, Nick. | 尼克 说话 尼克 尼克 |
[1:11:54] | Nick! Nick, Nick, talk to me. Nick, what’s happening? | 尼克 说话啊 又怎么了 |
[1:11:58] | What’s going on? | 接着怎么了 |
[1:11:59] | – How’s Pellit doing? – Still pretty fucking dead, Dale. | -佩利特怎么样了 -还他妈死着呢 戴尔 |
[1:12:09] | I gotta get out of here before somebody sees me. | 趁没人看见我得赶紧离开这儿 |
[1:12:11] | Meet me at the bar. I’ll call Kurt. | 我们酒吧见 我会叫上科特 |
[1:12:13] | Yeah. I’ll meet you there. | 好吧 一会儿见 |
[1:12:14] | I might throw up a couple times | 我可能要去马桶吐一会儿 |
[1:12:16] | in the toilet here, but then I’ll meet you there. | 但我肯定会到的 |
[1:12:22] | Oh, Toyota. | 破丰田 |
[1:12:35] | Stay calm. We’ll figure this out. | 请淡定 我们会理清楚的 |
[1:12:36] | “Calm”? I saw a guy get shot an hour ago. | 怎么淡定 我一个小时前刚刚目睹了枪杀案 |
[1:12:39] | I know. A guy you were gonna kill anyway. | 我知道 反正你总归要杀他 |
[1:12:41] | Listen, I don’t know about that. | 这我可不确定 |
[1:12:42] | What do you mean you don’t know about that? | 什么叫你不确定 |
[1:12:43] | I don’t know if I had it in me. | 我不知道是不是真的想杀他 |
[1:12:44] | I didn’t had it in me. | 我也是 |
[1:12:44] | I freaked out and panicked, got out of there. | 我特别害怕 要崩溃了 所以赶紧跑了 |
[1:12:46] | What? Are you fucking kidding me? | 什么 你们他妈逗我玩呢 |
[1:12:47] | You can’t change a plan like this | 你怎么能改变我们的计划 |
[1:12:48] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[1:12:50] | You think when it came down to it, you’d be able to kill Julia? | 你想想换了你 你会去杀茱莉亚吗 |
[1:12:53] | I don’t know. Maybe you’re right. | 我不知道 也许你是对的 |
[1:12:54] | It is a little hard to imagine killing her now. | 现在还不想杀她 |
[1:12:57] | – “Now”? – Wait, what does that mean? | -现在 -你什么意思 |
[1:13:00] | – Did you sleep with her? – No, no. | -你跟她上床了对不对 -没有 |
[1:13:02] | – Tell me you didn’t sleep with her. – You’re a mess. | -看着我说你没和她上床 -你个混蛋 |
[1:13:04] | I know, I know. But this time it wasn’t my fault, I swear to God. | 我知道 但这次真不是我的错 我发誓 |
[1:13:07] | You will be a suspect if you try and kill her now. | 现在她死了第一个怀疑的就是你 |
[1:13:09] | At first I was surveilling her, like I was asked to do. | 一开始我只是监视她 你们要我去的 |
[1:13:12] | Like always asked you to do. | 好像什么都是别人逼你似的 |
[1:13:13] | She’s incredibly hot, by the way. So hot. | 她真的太性感了 |
[1:13:14] | Don’t talk about how hot she is, fucking damn bastard. | 她性感也和你没关系 你个禽兽 |
[1:13:17] | Next thing, she starts deliberately undressing. | 然后 她开始不紧不慢脱衣服 |
[1:13:19] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[1:13:20] | In front of her window with the lights on. | 在窗户前面开着灯 |
[1:13:23] | Like she knew I was watching. | 好像知道我在看她 |
[1:13:24] | What is “Deliberately undressed”? | 什么是不紧不慢的脱衣服 |
[1:13:25] | Slowly, seductively, lot of shoulder moves… | 慢慢的 充满诱惑的 肩部还在扭动 |
[1:13:27] | …is clearly putting on a show. | 就像在表演什么 |
[1:13:30] | – Next she makes herself a little snack. – She have a nice chest? | -然后她弄了点吃的 -她胸部怎么样 |
[1:13:33] | A Popsicle. | 冰棍 |
[1:13:34] | – Then a banana. – Come on. | -然后是香蕉 -继续 |
[1:13:36] | And finally, a hot dog. | 再然后 热狗 |
[1:13:37] | – I mean, come on. – Now I don’t believe your story. | -谁受得了啊 -谁信呢 |
[1:13:39] | Three penis-shaped foods, that can’t be a coincidence, right? | 三个鸡鸡型的食物 这怎么可能是巧合 |
[1:13:42] | Eating them in that weird order? | 还用那么奇怪的顺序吃下去 |
[1:13:44] | Not a proper meal. | 也不算晚饭啊 |
[1:13:45] | It’s cold to hot. | 从凉菜到热菜 |
[1:13:47] | Fine. So you took the penis foods as an invitation to fuck her. | 所以你以为她在邀请你上她吗 |
[1:13:49] | No, no. God, no. | 不不 当然不 |
[1:13:51] | I took her invitation to fuck her as an invitation to fuck her. | 后来她邀请我上她我才去的 |
[1:13:53] | She lured me in. It was like one of these things. | 她勾引我进门 跟红灯区里面似的 |
[1:13:56] | – Something clinically wrong with you. – You’re a fucking whore. | -你一定是生理上有什么问题 -你个男妓 |
[1:13:58] | Come on. That’s not nice, okay? Look, your problem’s solved. | 这么说真伤人 重要的是现在问题解决了 |
[1:14:01] | She won’t mess with you anymore. | 她不会再来打扰你们了 |
[1:14:03] | Can we move on this business? | 我们能跳过这件事了吗 |
[1:14:04] | Let’s talk about what happened to Pellit. | 聊聊佩利特的事情吧 |
[1:14:06] | All right, okay. Let me think. | 好吧好吧 让我想想下 |
[1:14:07] | Okay, here’s what I’m thinking. Here’s my idea. | 我是这么想的 我的建议 |
[1:14:10] | We call the cops with an anonymous tip. All right? | 我们匿名给警察打电话 怎么样 |
[1:14:12] | We tell them Harken killed Pellit. Boom. | 告诉他们哈肯杀死了佩利特 |
[1:14:15] | Harken’s in jail, Pellit’s in hell, | 哈肯进监狱 佩利特在地狱 |
[1:14:17] | Julia’s had the crazy fucked out of her… | 茱莉亚也好好爽了一下 |
[1:14:18] | …and all three of us have our problems solved. | 我们三个的问题就都解决了 |
[1:14:21] | It could work. An anonymous tip, that’s not bad. | 应该可以 匿名举报 听起来不错 |
[1:14:24] | Gotta be from a pay phone, though, so it’s not traced back to us. | 应该用公用电话打 那个没法追踪 |
[1:14:27] | – Exactly. – Good. Let’s take my car. Let’s do it. | -没错 -我们开车行动吧 |
[1:14:31] | All right. Where do you even find a pay phone these days? | 好吧 哪能找到公用电话呢 |
[1:14:34] | There’s a ton at the bus station for sure. | 公交车站旁多得是 |
[1:14:36] | Oh, yeah, I guess that’s a good point. Maybe the mall. | 对 没错 商场那里也有 |
[1:14:39] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[1:14:41] | – What is this? – Is that for us? | -什么意思 -是冲我们来的吗 |
[1:14:44] | – What? – Oh, shit. | -怎么回事 -完了 |
[1:14:54] | All the way down. | 全摇下来 |
[1:14:57] | Right there. | 好了 |
[1:15:01] | – Are you the owner of this vehicle? – I own it. Yup. | -你是车主吗 -是的 |
[1:15:05] | We got an APB on a gray Toyota Prius, | 我们正在通缉一辆灰色丰田普锐斯 |
[1:15:07] | license 2-Whiskey-Alpha-Quincy-2-3-3. | 车号2WAQ233 |
[1:15:10] | – How come? – Hang on, man. | -怎么回事 -等等 哥们 |
[1:15:12] | – Did I talk to you? – No. | -我跟你说话了吗 -没 |
[1:15:14] | That’s this car. Tell me how I can help. | 是这辆车 您需要什么吗 |
[1:15:17] | A traffic cam caught this car | 监控摄头拍到 |
[1:15:18] | fleeing the scene of a crime tonight. | 这辆车今晚肇事逃逸 |
[1:15:20] | Would you know anything about that? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[1:15:22] | I don’t know why it would do that. | 我觉得我没必要那样做 |
[1:15:24] | I mean, I don’t know. What happened? | 我是说 我不知道 发生了什么 |
[1:15:27] | – Have you been drinking? – No. | -你喝酒了吗 -没有 |
[1:15:29] | I smell alcohol. | 我闻到酒精的味道了 |
[1:15:31] | – This guy and the mouth in the back. – That’s me. | -是他俩 -我喝了 |
[1:15:34] | I’m gonna need you to follow us to the station. | 你要跟我们去警局一趟 |
[1:15:37] | Officer. | 长官 |
[1:15:38] | My man. | 真有你的 |
[1:15:41] | I cannot believe I let you | 我居然让你说服我 |
[1:15:43] | talk me into this whole thing. I cannot fucking believe it. | 跟你们一起 我他妈真是疯了 |
[1:15:46] | Are you kidding me? We were being hypothetical. | 你开什么玩笑 我们就是假设一下 |
[1:15:48] | – Being hypothetical? – You’re the one that pushed us into it. | -假设一下 -就是你拉我进来的 |
[1:15:54] | Well, don’t bark. | 好了 别叫了 |
[1:15:56] | – You know we’re dead, right? – Why? | -我们要死了 对不 -为什么 |
[1:15:59] | Because they know everything. Cops are smart. | 因为他们知道所有事情 警察很聪明 |
[1:16:01] | You realize we can’t even mention Harken now? | 你意识到我们甚至没提及哈肯吗 |
[1:16:04] | – Yeah, I know. – Shit, dude. | -是的 我知道 -该死 伙计 |
[1:16:05] | – Wait, why? – It was supposed to be an anonymous tip. | -等等 为什么 -应该是匿名的 |
[1:16:08] | – Yeah, so? – Come on, man. | -那又怎样 -拜托 伙计 |
[1:16:09] | Should I just tell them the only reason I know about Harken is… | 我是应该告诉他们我认识哈肯的唯一原因是… |
[1:16:18] | So should I just say that the only reason I know about Harken… | 那我是应该告诉他们我认识哈肯的唯一原因是 |
[1:16:20] | is because I was parked in front of your dead boss’s house? | 就是因为我把车停在了你死去的老板的房子前面吗 |
[1:16:22] | You were at the scene of the crime. It was bad then. | 你就在犯罪现场 这事儿很严重了 |
[1:16:25] | You kind of fled the scene of a crime. | 你像是从犯罪现场逃逸 |
[1:16:27] | – That’s true. – That’s actually a crime in and of itself. | -是事实 -那实际上就是犯罪的行为 |
[1:16:29] | Shouldn’t have done that. I’m the one that hasn’t done anything. | 真不应该那样做 我可是没干过任何事情的 |
[1:16:32] | – You broke into two people’s houses. – So you broke into a house. | -你闯入了两家民宅 -那你就是闯入了一家 |
[1:16:34] | I followed you into a house after you broke into it. | 我是在你闯入之后跟着你进去的 |
[1:16:36] | – You stole a blackberry. – You did cocaine. | -你偷了一部黑莓手机 -你偷吸可卡因 |
[1:16:39] | I accidentally inhaled some cocaine. | 我是意外吸入了一些可卡因 |
[1:16:41] | What are you gonna do, rat me out? | 你要准备怎样 供出我吗 |
[1:16:42] | Maybe I will rat you out. What do you think? | 也许我应该供出你 你觉得呢 |
[1:16:44] | – You gonna rat me out too? – I could. | -你也要供出我吗 -我可以的 |
[1:16:46] | You stole a blackberry. You fled a crime. You raped my boss. | 你偷了黑莓手机 你逃离犯罪现场 你强奸我的老板 |
[1:16:49] | – I did not rape her. – I’ll climb over and kick your ass! | -我没有强奸她 -我要过去踢你的屁股 |
[1:16:51] | – Wanna see what happens? – Hey! Gentlemen. Gentlemen! | -想见识一下么 -先生们 先生们 |
[1:16:54] | – Right this way. – Yeah, let’s do it. Come on. | -这边走吧 -是的 我们开始了 来吧 |
[1:16:59] | Do you wanna explain why you were doing 61 in a 25 zone… | 能解释一下为什么受害人死后不久 |
[1:17:03] | …one block from the victim’s house… | 你在离他家一个街区远限速25英里的地方 |
[1:17:05] | …just moments after he got shot dead? | 开到61英里吗 |
[1:17:09] | I was drag racing. | 我在飙车 |
[1:17:11] | – I’m a drag racer. – You were drag racing? | -我是飙车族 -你在飙车吗 |
[1:17:16] | In a Prius? | 用这辆普锐斯 |
[1:17:21] | I don’t win a lot. | 所以我老输 |
[1:17:22] | Here’s what I don’t understand. | 我的问题就在这里 |
[1:17:25] | You were at the crime scene. | 你在犯罪现场 |
[1:17:27] | Hour later we find the car. | 一个小时后我们找到了这辆车 |
[1:17:29] | You happened to be hanging with this freaky motherfucker. | 你还正好和这些变态在一起 |
[1:17:32] | – A registered sex offender. – It was an empty playground. | -登记在册的性犯罪者 -游乐场里没人 |
[1:17:35] | And this guy. Who happens to be | 还有这个人 |
[1:17:36] | working for Pellit Chemicals, the victim’s company. | 他恰恰就在受害者的公司工作 |
[1:17:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:42] | My boss was murdered? | 我的老板被杀了吗 |
[1:17:44] | Oh, wow. What were you doing at his house,Nick? | 你去他家那边干吗 尼克 |
[1:17:48] | Why were you there? | 去那干吗 |
[1:17:51] | Where were you during the murder? | 你当时又在哪 |
[1:17:54] | I was making love. I was making love to a woman. | 我在做爱 我在和一个女人做爱 |
[1:17:58] | Yeah. Murdering some ass. | 没准算谋杀美色吧 |
[1:18:01] | – Detectives…. – No, uh, I have a question. | -检查官 -我有一个问题 |
[1:18:04] | If one of us knew, you know, who the shooter was… | 如果我们中有人知道凶手是谁 |
[1:18:07] | …and he was willing to serve you that perp on a platter… | 也愿意给您提供信息的话 |
[1:18:12] | …he would be entitled to some sort of immunity, right? | 会无罪释放吗 |
[1:18:15] | No. He would be entitled to some jail time. | 不 依然会进监狱 |
[1:18:19] | If he knew who the shooter was and didn’t tell us… | 知情不报 |
[1:18:21] | …that would be obstruction of justice. | 就是妨碍司法公正 |
[1:18:24] | Glad none of us know who the shooter is. | 幸好我们没人知道 |
[1:18:26] | Listen, if you think we’re gonna believe | 如果你们觉得我会相信 |
[1:18:28] | that this is all just a big coincidence… | 这些都是巧合 |
[1:18:31] | …we’re gonna be here for a long time. | 那我们可要待一阵子了 |
[1:18:35] | Okay, wait. | 那个 等等 |
[1:18:36] | By saying “We’re gonna be here for a long time”… | 你说那我们可要待一阵子了 |
[1:18:40] | …you’re implying that we’re not allowed to leave… | 是在暗示我们不能离开吗 |
[1:18:43] | …which would only be the case | 但是只有我们被捕的时候 |
[1:18:45] | if we were under arrest. Are we under arrest? | 才不能离开这 我们是被捕了吗 |
[1:18:47] | No. We just brought you in for questioning. | 不 我们只是带你们来问话 |
[1:18:51] | Well, then, ipso facto… | 那么 根据事实情况 |
[1:18:54] | …you don’t have sufficient evidence… | 你们没有足够的证据 |
[1:18:58] | …constituting probable cause for an arrest warrant. | 来拟定逮捕令 |
[1:19:01] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[1:19:02] | Well, uh, then, pursuant to the Fourth Amendment… | 那么 根据第四修正案 |
[1:19:07] | …I believe we are free to go. Are we not? | 那么我们可以走了 对吗 |
[1:19:11] | Yeah, technically. Yeah. | 理论上说 是的 |
[1:19:14] | Technically is good enough for me. | 理论上就够了 |
[1:19:16] | Gentlemen, ahem, we are free men. | 先生们 我们自由了 |
[1:19:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:19:21] | We gotta get back to your car. Keep moving. | 我们要回车里 继续我们的行动 |
[1:19:23] | We get a cab? Take the train? | 我们打车走 还是坐火车 |
[1:19:25] | What do you wanna do? | 你到底想干什吗 |
[1:19:26] | You ever been on a subway in this town? | 你坐过这的地铁吗 |
[1:19:28] | Pretty great. Where’d that come from? | 你真厉害 那个哪里学的 |
[1:19:30] | Law & Order, okay? | 《法律和秩序》 |
[1:19:30] | 1990年-2010年的一部长寿美剧 | |
[1:19:30] | You can learn stuff watching Law & Order. | 看《法律和秩序》的时候可以学到很多东西 |
[1:19:33] | – We showed them, huh? – We did show them. | -我们刚告诉他们了 -对 |
[1:19:35] | You were about to turn us in. | 你差点供出来 |
[1:19:36] | There was a few conversations about | 他确实有那个意思 |
[1:19:38] | ratting each other out, but it was gonna be fine. | 但是无伤大雅的 |
[1:19:41] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:19:42] | That’s for you, hotshot. Speeding and running a red light. | 这是给你的 大能人 超速和闯红灯 |
[1:19:46] | You boys don’t get too comfortable out there. | 你们别太得意 |
[1:19:48] | Our forensics team is sweeping the Pellit house right now | 我们的检查队正在彻底检查佩利特的家 |
[1:19:50] | for DNA and fingerprints. | 寻找DNA和指纹什么的 |
[1:19:54] | And I’ll tell you something. They don’t miss shit. | 他们不会错过任何线索 |
[1:20:01] | In the butt you go, go, go. | 刷刷屁屁 我刷刷刷 |
[1:20:04] | Why would you put his whole bathroom in your ass?! | 为什么你要在他厕所里面刷来刷去 |
[1:20:07] | I didn’t I know I had DNA in my butt. | 我不知道屁股里有DNA |
[1:20:09] | Lying! You know there’s DNA in your butt. | 扯淡 你知道有的 |
[1:20:12] | You just like shoving shit in your ass, you fucking pervert! | 就知道往屁眼里塞东西 你个变态 |
[1:20:14] | We are lawyering up, man. That’s it. | 我们要找个律师 就这样 |
[1:20:16] | I don’t have money for a lawyer. | 我没钱找律师 |
[1:20:18] | I bought a very expensive ring I can’t afford… | 我买了个根本就买不起的非常贵的戒指 |
[1:20:20] | …then I gave the rest of | 然后我把剩下的钱 |
[1:20:21] | my motherfucking money to Motherfucker Jones. | 都他妈给了操你妈・琼斯 |
[1:20:23] | That’s who we should talk to. | 我们就该找他 |
[1:20:25] | He’s covered us this far, right? Five grand? | 五千块钱就要帮忙帮到底 |
[1:20:27] | Five thousand. Forty, with the briefcase. | 五千 手提箱值四十 |
[1:20:29] | – Shut up about that! – Shut up about the briefcase. | -闭嘴 -别再提手提箱了 |
[1:20:34] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Da-da-da. | 借过一下 借过一下 |
[1:20:37] | – Hello, Motherfucker. – Hey, look who’s back. Look who’s back. | -你好 操你妈 -看看谁来了 |
[1:20:41] | Whatever happened to that, uh, Strangers on a Train shit? | 你们那个火车怪客的事怎么样了 |
[1:20:44] | Didn’t work out. We need your help. | 没有成功 我们需要你的帮助 |
[1:20:45] | One of our intended victims killed the other intended victim. | 我们的目标被另一个目标杀了 |
[1:20:48] | – Shut the fuck up. – It’s gone bad. | -闭上你的鸟嘴 -很不顺利 |
[1:20:50] | You guys are some fucking evil geniuses. | 你们真他妈是天才 |
[1:20:52] | Thank you, but we had nothing to do with it. | 谢谢 但我们也没有办法 |
[1:20:54] | We don’t know why it happened. | 也不知道为什么变成这样 |
[1:20:56] | The cops bring us in as suspects. | 警察把我们当嫌疑犯带走了 |
[1:20:58] | Kurt’s DNA’s all over the apartment | 科特的DNA在房子里到处都是 |
[1:20:59] | because he shoved a toothbrush up his ass. | 他把牙刷塞进屁股里了 |
[1:21:02] | – That’s not the point. – I’m giving him the whole story. | -那个不是关键 -我得全告诉他 |
[1:21:04] | I got you. First thing first, we gotta handle business. | 我明白 重中之重 我们先说这笔买卖 |
[1:21:09] | – I need $5000. – There’s gonna be no more money. | -我需要五千块 -没有那么多钱 |
[1:21:11] | – Two thousand? – Absolutely not. | -两千呢 -也没有 |
[1:21:13] | No way, Motherfucker. No. | 不可能 操你妈 |
[1:21:17] | All right, look, pay for my drinks. | 好吧 先给我结账 |
[1:21:19] | – Pay for his drink. – I’ll do that. | -给他结账 -我来吧 |
[1:21:21] | Not a very good negotiator. | 真不会谈判 |
[1:21:23] | The guy that killed the other guy, are the cops after him? | 杀人的那个家伙 警察去找他了吗 |
[1:21:26] | No, no, they don’t suspect him. | 没 他们没有怀疑他 |
[1:21:28] | Then this is what you need to do: | 那你们要做的就是 |
[1:21:30] | Get him to confess to the murder while you’re wearing a wire. | 想法让他认罪 然后录下来 |
[1:21:35] | A wire? We can do that. That’s easy. | 录下来 这个没问题 很容易 |
[1:21:37] | That how they got you when you murdered somebody? | 你杀人的时候就是这么被抓到的吗 |
[1:21:44] | – I ain’t never murder nobody. – I’m sorry? | -我没杀过任何人 -再说一次 |
[1:21:46] | I never murdered anybody. | 我没杀过任何人 |
[1:21:48] | Wait, no. You said you did a dime for some pretty nasty shit. | 等等 你不是说你干了不好的勾当坐牢了吗 |
[1:21:51] | It was some nasty shit, but does that mean I murdered somebody? | 是不好的 但我没说是杀人 |
[1:21:55] | – You implied it. – You didn’t murder someone, what’d you do? | -你暗示了 -你没杀人 那你干了什么 |
[1:21:59] | All right, listen, get in here. | 好吧 过来 |
[1:22:04] | You guys ever see the movie Snow Falling on Cedars? | 你们看过电影《爱在冰雪纷飞时》吗 |
[1:22:07] | No. | 没 |
[1:22:08] | – Never seen that. – I love that movie. | -没看过 -我爱那个电影 |
[1:22:10] | What happened was is that | 当时的情况是 |
[1:22:10] | I took a video camera into the movie and I bootleg it. | 我带着摄像机进去 然后偷录了下来 |
[1:22:13] | They was waiting right outside the exit. They got me. | 他们就在出口外面等着 然后抓到了我 |
[1:22:16] | – You did 10 years for video piracy? – Yeah. | -你因为盗版被判十年 -对 |
[1:22:18] | They take that shit so serious, man. | 他们还真是很看重这个啊 |
[1:22:20] | Not that seriously. | 也没那么严重 |
[1:22:21] | We’ve been taking murder advice… | 我们竟然让一个 |
[1:22:23] | …from some guy whose | 盗版伊森・浩克电影的大坏人 |
[1:22:24] | biggest crime is taping an Ethan Hawke movie. | 给我们的谋杀出主意 |
[1:22:26] | – So you do know the movie. – I know who’s in it. | -你还是知道那部电影 -我知道谁演的 |
[1:22:29] | Everyone knows the movie. That’s not the point. | 大家都知道那部电影 那个不重要 |
[1:22:31] | You tricked us, Motherfuck– | 你耍了我们 操你… |
[1:22:34] | Hang on a second, | 等一下 |
[1:22:35] | something doesn’t stack up quite right with this, all right? | 有件事不对劲 |
[1:22:38] | So you just call yourself a video pirate,right? | 你是盗版视频的 |
[1:22:40] | Pirating the high seas of videocy? | 盗版海量的视频 |
[1:22:42] | Why do you carry a gun on you, Mr. Video Pirate? | 那你拿枪干吗 海盗先生 |
[1:22:43] | – A gun? – Yeah. | -枪 -是啊 |
[1:22:48] | – I don’t wanna see it. – It’s my cell phone. | -我可不想看 -是我的手机啊 |
[1:22:50] | – It’s a Sidekick. I’m gonna be in the car. – Oh, shit. | -赛客手机 我会车里等你们 -见鬼 |
[1:22:53] | You grab at it like a gun and you confuse people. | 你装做是拿着枪来骗我们 |
[1:22:55] | Goddamn it, I feel like a moron. | 我操 我真是个傻子 |
[1:22:57] | – Let’s go. – You are a moron. | -走吧 -你就是个傻子 |
[1:22:59] | Look, you don’t go into a bar | 你总不会走进酒吧 |
[1:23:01] | and hand a guy $5000 just because he black. | 看我长得黑就给我五千吧 |
[1:23:04] | – It was never a black-white thing. – No, come on. | -这和种族无关好吗 -不 走吧 |
[1:23:06] | Let’s go. Come on. Dale. | 走吧走吧 戴尔 |
[1:23:09] | Y’all motherfuckers crazy. | 操你妈啊 你们仨疯了吧 |
[1:23:21] | Okay. | 我们到了 |
[1:23:23] | Looks pretty quiet, yeah? | 好安静啊 |
[1:23:25] | Yeah, it does. Okay, tape recorder’s ready to roll, | 是的 录音带已经准备好了 |
[1:23:27] | I got some fresh batteries in here. | 我放了新的电池进去 |
[1:23:29] | It was a pretty big investment | 这个是个大调查 |
[1:23:30] | so I should be the one who does the tape-recording. | 我应该来负责录音 |
[1:23:33] | – No way. No, I’ll do it. – You’re gonna do it? | -不可能 我来 -你想要做这个吗 |
[1:23:35] | You’ll have to duct-tape that to your chest. | 你得用胶带把它粘在胸前 |
[1:23:37] | I can’t tape this to my chest. I have hair on chest. | 我可不要粘在胸前 我有胸毛 |
[1:23:40] | Just put it in your pocket. Not gonna tape it to his chest. | 放在你口袋里吧 不会粘在胸口的 |
[1:23:43] | So, what do we do? Wait for him to come home, | 我们该怎么办 等他回家 |
[1:23:46] | we grab a office chair or something? | 我们找张椅子 |
[1:23:48] | One of us gets in the chair, | 一个人坐在椅子上 |
[1:23:49] | spins around and dramatically confronts him. | 转一圈给他来个意外之喜 |
[1:23:51] | – I’m in the chair. – Nick’s in the chair. | -我要坐椅子 -尼克坐椅子 |
[1:23:53] | – Why are you in the chair? – He’s my boss. | -凭什么你来坐 -他是我的老板 |
[1:23:55] | Maybe we should get three chairs | 那我们应该找三把椅子 |
[1:23:57] | and all spin around at the same time. | 然后大家一起转过来 |
[1:23:59] | Confront him like that. | 出现在他面前 |
[1:24:00] | That’s not intimidating, that’s like a musical number. | 这一点都不可怕 跟音乐剧似的 |
[1:24:05] | Watch out for the cat. | 小心有猫 |
[1:24:06] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[1:24:09] | Okay. It’s a false alarm. Just mingle, mingle, mingle. | 错误警报 搞错了搞错了搞错了 |
[1:24:12] | Hi. Who are you? | 你好 请问你是 |
[1:24:14] | Come inside. Close that door. Hurry. | 进来吧 快关上大门 |
[1:24:16] | Um, okay. Now, wait a minute. | 好吧 我想起来了 |
[1:24:18] | You’re the young man who | 那晚把大卫救活的年轻人 |
[1:24:19] | helped Dave out on the street the other night. | 就是你对不对 |
[1:24:21] | – That’s him. – Yeah, that’s who I am. | -是他 -对 就是我 |
[1:24:23] | – How is he? – He is great, thanks to you. Thank you. | -他好吗 -他很好 多亏了你 |
[1:24:28] | – Did I invite you? – You did and you didn’t. | -我请你了吗 -你想请没请来着 |
[1:24:30] | I work with your husband. We’re late. | 我和你先生一起工作 我们来晚了 |
[1:24:32] | – These are my plus-twos. – He’s in the garage. | -这是我的同伴 -他在车库 |
[1:24:35] | Oh, we should hide. Everybody, come on in. | 我们快躲起来 大家都来 |
[1:24:38] | – Someone get the lights. – Get down, get down, get down. | -谁去把灯关上 -躲起来躲起来 |
[1:24:43] | I’m Kurt, by the way. | 我叫科特 |
[1:24:44] | I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself at the door. | 刚没来得及介绍自己 |
[1:24:47] | – Oh, hey, Rhonda. Hi. Hi. – Hi, Rhonda. Very nice to meet you. | -郎达 -郎达 非常高兴见到你 |
[1:24:50] | Nick didn’t tell me his boss was married to a model. | 尼克没说过他老板娶了个名模 |
[1:24:53] | Ha, ha. Yeah, not a model. | 我不是模特 |
[1:24:56] | When did you quit? | 什么时候不干了 |
[1:25:02] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[1:25:04] | Goddamn it! God, I hate that! | 他妈的 我讨厌这个 |
[1:25:07] | We got you, huh, honey? | 我们吓到你了 亲爱的 |
[1:25:09] | – So you were surprised? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[1:25:11] | Look, sweetie, everybody’s here. | 亲爱的 大家都在 |
[1:25:14] | I’m gonna put my stuff down. | 我要先去把我的东西放下 |
[1:25:16] | She knows I hate surprises. | 她知道我讨厌惊喜 |
[1:25:19] | I think we got him. Ha, ha. We got him good. | 我想我们吓到他了 我们成功啦 |
[1:25:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:25:26] | He’s gone off on his own. This is our chance. | 他自己走开了 我们的机会来了 |
[1:25:28] | – You guys ready? – Yeah, very ready. | -你们准备好了吗 -一切就绪 |
[1:25:30] | Stay close, okay? | 跟紧了 |
[1:25:32] | Let’s do it. Let’s do it. | 我们行动吧 |
[1:25:36] | Harken. | 哈肯 |
[1:25:39] | I cannot believe my wife invited you. | 我老婆居然请了你 |
[1:25:41] | What are you doing here? Come to stab me a few more times? | 你在这干什么 想再扎我一次吗 |
[1:25:44] | – We know what you did. – Well, what does that mean? | -我们知道你干了什么 -什么意思 |
[1:25:47] | We were there. We saw you kill him. | 我们当时在场 看到你杀了他 |
[1:25:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:25:52] | So, what is this, then? Your little shakedown? | 那又怎么样 吓坏你了吗 |
[1:25:56] | You think that you can blackmail me… | 你以为你能敲诈我吗 |
[1:25:59] | …because you saw me kill my wife’s lover? | 就凭你看到我杀了我老婆的情人 |
[1:26:04] | Say his name! | 说他的名字 |
[1:26:07] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:09] | The man you killed, you say his name. | 你杀的那个人 说他的名字 |
[1:26:11] | Pellit? Trust me | 佩利特? 告诉你 |
[1:26:12] | Pellit’s name means nothing anymore. | 佩利特的名字已经没有意义了 |
[1:26:15] | There it is. Thank you. Let’s do it, guys. | 这就对了 谢谢 我们开始吧弟兄们 |
[1:26:17] | – Yeah, that’s right. – Hang on. Where the fuck is Kurt? | -这就对了 -等等 科特他妈哪去了 |
[1:26:20] | I killed Pellit. | 我杀了佩利特 |
[1:26:22] | Hold that thought, I’m missing my friend Kurt. | 等等 我找不到我的朋友科特了 |
[1:26:24] | I walked right up to his door, | 我直接走到他家的前门 |
[1:26:26] | I put a gun in his chest and I shot him. | 把枪举到他的胸前然后开枪 |
[1:26:28] | Then you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:26:29] | You know what I did after that? I shot him again. | 你猜我之后干什么了 我又开了一枪 |
[1:26:32] | And let me tell you something. | 而且我还告诉你们 |
[1:26:34] | I liked it. | 我喜欢这么干 |
[1:26:37] | So if you think that I’m some sort of pussy… | 你们要是以为我像个娘们一样 |
[1:26:41] | …who won’t do exactly the same | 不敢朝你们两个 |
[1:26:43] | thing to a couple of lame-assed blackmailers… | 脑残敲诈犯开枪的话 |
[1:26:46] | …think again. | 醒醒吧 |
[1:26:47] | Know who thinks you’re a pussy? My friend Kurt. | 知道谁说你像个娘们吗 我朋友科特 |
[1:26:50] | Let me go grab him… | 我去把他抓来 |
[1:26:50] | You are pathetic, Hendricks. | 亨德里克 你真可悲 |
[1:26:53] | You walk into my house on | 你们趁我生日 |
[1:26:56] | my goddamn birthday and pull this shit. | 闯进我家来胡说八道 |
[1:27:01] | Well, let me tell you something. | 告诉你们 |
[1:27:04] | You’re dead. | 你们找死 |
[1:27:06] | You and you. | 你 还有你 |
[1:27:09] | – And…? – Kurt. | -还有 -科特 |
[1:27:10] | Kurt. Dead men. | 科特 等死吧 |
[1:27:14] | I didn’t know it was your birthday. What’s he doing? | 我哪儿知道今天你生日啊 他在干嘛 |
[1:27:17] | – What do you got there? – Getting my gun. Only take a second. | -你在找什么 -枪 等一下 |
[1:27:19] | – I’ll get the car. – I’ll go. | -我回车里 -我也去 |
[1:27:21] | We had him, we had the whole goddamn thing. | 他招了 全都招了 |
[1:27:23] | What the fuck happened to Kurt? | 但是科特他妈去哪了 |
[1:27:25] | There you are. | 你们在这啊 |
[1:27:27] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈哪儿去了 |
[1:27:28] | My, uh, stomach was bothering me. Had to use the bathroom. | 我肚子不舒服 去厕所了 |
[1:27:30] | He confessed everything, now he’s getting his gun. | 他全招了 现在要拿枪 |
[1:27:33] | God damn it Kurt, what happened there? | 见鬼的 这是什么情况 |
[1:27:34] | She was giving me a tour of the mouth… House. | 她跟我打了一 逛了一圈 |
[1:27:37] | – What are you–? – Get in the car. Right now. | -你们干什么 -上车 赶紧 |
[1:27:40] | – Knock it off. – Come on. | -闭嘴吧 -快点 |
[1:27:46] | Look, I wasn’t thinking, okay? I’m sorry. | 听着 我当时脑子一片空白 对不起 |
[1:27:49] | She’s just very hot. And I’m weak. | 她太性感了 我没坚持住 |
[1:27:51] | I’m a weak, weak man, okay? | 我弱爆了 行了吗 |
[1:27:52] | I admit it. | 我承认 |
[1:27:55] | – Back it up, back it up. – Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | -快倒车 -靠 我靠 |
[1:27:57] | – They found my DNA. – Back it up. | -他们拿到我的DNA了 -倒车 |
[1:27:59] | Go backwards. Go backwards. | 往后退 |
[1:27:59] | See? They found your poop brush. | 看见了吗 警察找到你那个屁屁刷了 |
[1:28:04] | You are obsessed with your asshole! | 你怎么就这么喜欢自己菊花呢 |
[1:28:05] | No, I’m not. It was a prank, Dale. | 不是 那是个恶作剧 戴尔 |
[1:28:07] | Shut it down. | 安静点 |
[1:28:08] | Let’s start talking about where we’re gonna live. | 咱们讨论讨论去哪儿住的问题吧 |
[1:28:10] | The current situation won’t work. | 现在这情况不乐观 |
[1:28:12] | There’ll be cops everywhere. | 要全城警戒了 |
[1:28:13] | Are you talking about fleeing? | 你们是说要逃难吗 |
[1:28:15] | Damn right. I’m talking about Canada or Mexico. | 没错 我在想是加拿大还是墨西哥 |
[1:28:18] | I can’t live in Mexico. I mean, I can’t handle the food. | 我不能住墨西哥 吃的我受不了 |
[1:28:21] | My digestion alone… I’ll probably die. | 我消化不了 我可能会死 |
[1:28:23] | You’d rather be in jail | 你更愿意进监狱吗 |
[1:28:24] | the rest of your life? | 后半辈子再出不来 |
[1:28:24] | Shut the fuck up. | 都他妈闭嘴 |
[1:28:27] | I’m getting a call. I gotta get this. Hello? | 我得接个电话 喂 |
[1:28:29] | Hello, lover. | 好啊 小情人 |
[1:28:31] | Uh, look, Julia, now’s not a good time to talk. | 茱莉亚 现在不方便说话 |
[1:28:33] | – Hey, I’m not here. – That’s okay. | -别说我在这 -没关系 |
[1:28:36] | I actually meant to call your home phone. | 我本打算给你家打的 |
[1:28:38] | You know, tell Stacy about us. | 把我们的事告诉斯黛西 |
[1:28:40] | No, don’t do that. Wait. Wait. | 你不能这么干 等等 |
[1:28:42] | We’ll learn the metric system. | 我们得习惯公制 [美国人用英尺单位度量] |
[1:28:43] | We gotta buy coats and | 还得买大衣 |
[1:28:44] | sweaters and learn hockey and all that shit. | 毛衣 还得学冰球之类的破事[加拿大冰球盛行] |
[1:28:47] | No, I think I’ve waited long enough, Dale. | 戴尔 我觉着我已经等的够久了 |
[1:28:49] | I’m sort of tired of you toying with my emotions. | 我厌倦了你欺骗我的感情 |
[1:28:52] | I’m not playing with you. | 我没有戏弄你 |
[1:28:53] | I’m not toying with you. I’m | 我没有骗你 |
[1:28:55] | gonna take care of it. I’m gonna take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[1:28:57] | Wait, wait, wait. What are you gonna do to me? | 等一下 你要对我做什么 |
[1:29:00] | – I’m gonna have sex with you. – What? | -我要和你做爱 -什么 |
[1:29:02] | I want you to give me details, you little pussy. | 我要你说细节 你个小娘们 |
[1:29:04] | And please be explicit. | 具体一点 |
[1:29:06] | Details? I’m in a car with people. | 细节吗 我跟人在车里 |
[1:29:08] | Now is not a good time for details. | 现在不方便说细节 |
[1:29:10] | – I don’t care if it’s not a great time. – Okay, fine. | -姐不管你方便不方便 -好吧 |
[1:29:13] | I’m gonna make you feel good. You know? | 我让你感觉很爽 |
[1:29:15] | With my fingers and my tongue and whatnot. | 用我的手指 舌头什么的 |
[1:29:18] | I know you can do better than that. | 姐不止要这些 |
[1:29:20] | All right, I’m gonna put my penis in your pussy, Julia. | 好吧 我要把我的鸡鸡插进你的花心 |
[1:29:23] | Oh, boy, that’s gonna get me done. | 兄弟 我要受不了了 |
[1:29:27] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[1:29:31] | – What the fuck? – That’s Harken. Lose him. | -我靠 -是哈肯 甩掉他 |
[1:29:35] | – Oh, my God! – Get out of here. | -天哪 -离开这 |
[1:29:39] | Look, careful. | 小心 |
[1:29:43] | Hey, are you gonna slap me in the face with your cock, Dale? | 戴尔 你会用鸡鸡拍我的脸吗 |
[1:29:47] | Yes, I’ll slap you in the face with my cock! | 没错 我用我的鸡鸡拍的你脸 |
[1:29:49] | This guy’s fucking crazy. | 这家伙疯了 |
[1:29:50] | Slap you all over your face with my cock! | 用鸡鸡抽你的脸 |
[1:29:53] | – Don’t get in a wreck. – It’s go time. | -别撞上了 -坐稳了 |
[1:29:57] | Okay. More, Dale. | 继续 戴尔 |
[1:29:59] | I will go up and down on you… | 给你上上下下的享受 |
[1:30:01] | …and I’ll rub my naked butt against your naked butt… | 然后用我的菊花蹭你的美臀 |
[1:30:04] | …until it’s raw and red… | 直到搓的发红 |
[1:30:05] | …and we’re both really chafed up real bad. | 搓的咱们俩兴致勃勃 |
[1:30:14] | Not good. Get us out of here! Get us out of here! | 不好 快开出去 |
[1:30:17] | I got it, I got it. | 我在开 在开 |
[1:30:20] | – Come on. – I’ll spit on your arms and stuff. | -别停 -我要往你手臂上还有那里吐口水 |
[1:30:22] | – What else? – And then I’m gonna… | -然后呢 -然后我会 |
[1:30:24] | …jam my skull into the crack of your ass! | 把我的龟头插进你的小穴 |
[1:30:28] | Yeah, baby. In the crack of your ass. | 宝贝 插入你小穴 |
[1:30:31] | And I’ll dance on your boobies, | 我在你的胸部上跳舞 |
[1:30:32] | and I’ll jump up and down on your butt. | 在你小屁股上跳来跳去 |
[1:30:37] | Ah. I’ll see you Friday, dirty bird. | 周五见 小淫贼 |
[1:30:40] | Good. Friday. See you Friday. | 好 周五 周五见 |
[1:30:41] | Nice job fucking the crazy out of her, Kurt! | 科特 你他妈把她越搞越淫荡了 |
[1:30:44] | Maybe I should have been dancing on her boobs, huh? | 我当时也应该在她胸部上跳舞是吧 |
[1:30:46] | Maybe you should have. | 也许吧 |
[1:30:47] | That was very good driving, by the way. | 插一句 刚才车开的不错 |
[1:30:49] | Thank you very much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[1:30:50] | Good evening, Mr. Buckman. | 晚上好 巴克曼先生 |
[1:30:52] | Yeah, hey, Gregory. How are you? | 格雷戈里 别来无恙 |
[1:30:53] | Our onboard sensors report you’ve had a collision. | 车载探测器报告刚刚发生了撞击 |
[1:30:56] | That’s because we have a crazy man that hit us. | 刚才一个疯子干的 |
[1:30:58] | I will alert the authorities and | 我会跟有关部门反映 |
[1:31:00] | direct them to your location. | 并将他们指引到你现在的位置 |
[1:31:01] | Hey Listen don’t call the cops. | 听着 别报警 |
[1:31:02] | They’re already after us. | 警察已经在追我们了 |
[1:31:03] | No, Gregory, they think we murdered someone, | 格雷戈里 他们认为我们杀了人 |
[1:31:05] | all right? Do not call the cops. | 明白吗 别报警 |
[1:31:09] | What’s going on? Why you slowing down, Kurt? | 什么情况 科特你干吗减速 |
[1:31:13] | I didn’t do that. No, the engine died. | 我没减速 是熄火了 |
[1:31:14] | – I have remotely disabled your engine. – What? | -我远程关闭了发动机 -什么 |
[1:31:17] | It is standard Nav Guide protocol… | 根据领航系统公司的规定 |
[1:31:19] | …whenever a driver has committed a crime. | 驾驶员触犯法律时立即关闭引擎 |
[1:31:21] | I pay 19 bucks a month for this fucking service. | 我他妈一个月在你身上花19块钱 |
[1:31:23] | Remain with your vehicle. The police will be arriving shortly. | 待在车里别动 警察马上就到 |
[1:31:27] | Gregory, I thought you were our fucking friend, man! | 格雷戈里 我他妈以为你是朋友呢 |
[1:31:45] | Get out of the car, all of you. Come on. Come on. | 下车 都下来 快点 |
[1:31:51] | – Remember I saved your life that one time? – Shut up. | -还记得我救过你一次吗 -闭嘴 |
[1:31:56] | – Just take it easy with that… – Shut up. | -别这么当真嘛 -闭嘴 |
[1:31:58] | I got six bullets in this gun. | 枪里有六发子弹 |
[1:32:00] | Which means I can shoot all of you twice, | 也就是说每个人可以吃两颗 |
[1:32:02] | just like that bastard Pellit… | 就像佩利特那个混蛋一样 |
[1:32:04] | …if I really wanted to, but I’m not gonna. | 但是得我愿意 不过我不想 |
[1:32:06] | You’re not gonna shoot us twice or not gonna shoot us? | 你是不想开两枪还是不想开枪 |
[1:32:08] | Shut up. | 把嘴闭上 |
[1:32:11] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的点子 |
[1:32:12] | I’m gonna tell the cops that you killed Pellit. | 我会告诉条子 是你们杀了佩利特 |
[1:32:15] | And when I found out, you tried to kill me to shut me up. | 我发现了之后 你们又企图杀我灭口 |
[1:32:19] | – That’s crazy. – Is it? | -太扯淡了 -是吗 |
[1:32:20] | Because I don’t see one shred | 我发现没有什么证据 |
[1:32:22] | of evidence that proves that I shot Pellit. | 可以证明是我杀了佩利特 |
[1:32:24] | And besides, I’m the guy with the bullet in his leg. | 而且呢 我腿上还中枪了 |
[1:32:27] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:30] | God, that hurts so much. | 操 疼死了 |
[1:32:32] | Son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋 |
[1:32:34] | – Catch! – No, don’t ca…! | -接着 -不 别接 |
[1:32:36] | – Goddamn it, Dale. – You see? | -见鬼了 戴尔 -瞧见了吗 |
[1:32:38] | You can’t win a marathon | 舍不得老婆 |
[1:32:39] | without putting some Band-Aids on your nipples. | 套不了流氓 |
[1:32:42] | – What does that mean? – Watch this. | -这什么意思 -看这个 |
[1:32:51] | – Everybody freeze! – Police! | -所有人不许动 -警察 |
[1:32:52] | Drop the gun! On your knees! | 把枪放下 跪下 |
[1:32:54] | Thank God. Officers, thank God you’re here. | 感谢上帝啊 警官你们来了 |
[1:32:57] | These guys, they shot me. | 这三个人开枪打我 |
[1:33:00] | – That’s not true! – That’s bullshit! | -不是真的 -胡扯 |
[1:33:01] | I found out they murdered someone. | 我发现他们杀了人 |
[1:33:03] | They tried to shut me up. | 他们就想杀我灭口 |
[1:33:04] | Please protect me from them. | 求你保护我的人身安全 |
[1:33:06] | I have a wife and a cat! | 我上有妻子下有小猫 |
[1:33:07] | All right, take it easy. Call for an ambulance. | 好了 放松 叫救护车来 |
[1:33:10] | – Hey, what is this? – It’s nothing. It’s just a tape recorder. | -这是什么 -没什么 就是个录音机 |
[1:33:14] | Oh, shit! It’s a tape recorder! | 我靠 录音机 |
[1:33:16] | A tape recorder. Did you turn that off? | 录音机 你刚才没关吧 |
[1:33:18] | No, it’s been recording all the time! | 没关 一直录着音呢 |
[1:33:19] | – So listen to us, officer. – Hands up! | -听我们说 警官 -举起手来 |
[1:33:21] | Listen to us for one second. He confessed to killing Pellit. | 听我们说一句 他承认他杀了佩利特 |
[1:33:25] | He said he shot him twice… | 他说他开了两枪 |
[1:33:26] | …and he was gonna shoot us once or twice. | 他还要冲我们开一两枪 |
[1:33:28] | He was unclear about that. | 这个他不是很确定 |
[1:33:30] | – You are insane. – Just play the tape. | -你们简直疯了 -放一下带子 |
[1:33:35] | But all those people are just right outside. | 可是外面这么多人呢 |
[1:33:37] | Your balls are so smooth. | 你的蛋蛋真光滑 |
[1:33:39] | Wait a minute. Is that my wife? | 等一下 这是我老婆吗 |
[1:33:41] | No, no. Of course not, no. Let’s move past that. | 当然不是 略过这段 |
[1:33:43] | …jam my skull into the crack of your ass! | 把我的龟头插进你的小穴 |
[1:33:46] | I’ll dance on your boobies, | 我在你胸部上跳舞 |
[1:33:47] | and jump up and down on your butt. | 在你小屁股上跳来跳去 |
[1:33:49] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么啊 |
[1:33:50] | Don’t judge me. I have a thing with my boss. | 别想歪了 我跟我老板有点那个 |
[1:33:52] | It’s none of your business. | 这跟你没关系 |
[1:33:53] | If you could get to the end…? | 快进到最后吧 |
[1:33:58] | There’s nothing on here. | 这里面什么都没有 |
[1:34:00] | – Shit! – What happened? | -靠 -什么情况 |
[1:34:01] | Thing must have stopped recording when we crashed. | 肯定是刚才撞车的时候停了 |
[1:34:03] | Yeah right before this guy supposedly confessed? | 刚巧在他认罪之前停下来了吗 |
[1:34:05] | I told you, these guys are liars. | 我跟你说过 他们是骗子 |
[1:34:07] | They cannot be trusted. | 不能相信他们 |
[1:34:08] | They shot me in the leg, they killed a guy. | 他们朝我腿开枪 还杀了人 |
[1:34:10] | – He shot himself. – I don’t need to hear anything else. | -他自己打自己的 -我不用再听了 |
[1:34:14] | – Cuff them. – Oh, my God. | -把他们拷起来 -上帝啊 |
[1:34:16] | You don’t need to cuff us because… | 你不用拷我们 因为… |
[1:34:17] | My God, we’re going to jail. | 上帝啊 我们要坐牢了 |
[1:34:19] | We’re going to jail. Unbelievable. | 我们要坐牢了 难以置信 |
[1:34:21] | It hurts. It hurts so much. | 疼 疼死了 |
[1:34:23] | Excuse me? Officers? | 不好意思 警官们 |
[1:34:25] | I should mention that it is Nav Guide policy… | 我要说的是 领航系统公司要求我们 |
[1:34:27] | …to record all conversations for quality assurance. | 记录下所有对话以跟踪产品质量 |
[1:34:30] | – Who the hell’s that? – That’s our Nav Guide rep. | -这他妈是谁啊 -领航系统公司的代表 |
[1:34:33] | – His name is Almonan. – Hands up! | -他叫阿特玛 -手举起来 |
[1:34:34] | – Atmanad. – Almondmond. | -阿特玛德 -阿特德曼德 |
[1:34:36] | – Atmanad is what it was! – Atmanand. | -他叫阿特玛德 -是阿特曼德 |
[1:34:39] | Atmand… Gregory, | 阿特曼…格雷戈里 |
[1:34:40] | uh, play what he said. | 重放一下他说的话 |
[1:34:41] | – Play it just after the crash. – Very good, sir. | -放一下撞车之后的 -好的 先生 |
[1:34:44] | Oh come on you’re not gonna listen to this. This isn’t evidence. | 拜托你不会信吧 这算什么证据 |
[1:34:47] | I got six bullets in this gun. | 枪里有六发子弹 |
[1:34:49] | Which means I can shoot all of you twice, | 也就是说每个人可以吃两颗 |
[1:34:50] | just like that bastard Pellit… | 就像佩利特那个混蛋一样 |
[1:34:52] | …if I really wanted to, but I’m not gonna. | 但是得我愿意 不过我不想 |
[1:34:54] | – That’s it. – So it was you. | -就是这个 -这是你吧 |
[1:34:58] | That is not proof. That’s just a car. | 这不算是证据 车说的话不能算 |
[1:35:00] | You’re not gonna listen to a car. | 你不会信车子说的话吧 |
[1:35:02] | Looks like I’m getting that promotion after all. | 看来我最终还是要升官了 |
[1:35:06] | And answer your question, that was your wife. | 顺便说一句 那就是你老婆 |
[1:35:08] | – You fucked my wife? – I fucked your wife. | -你上了我老婆 -我上了你老婆 |
[1:35:10] | Nobody fucks my wife! | 谁也不能上我老婆 |
[1:35:17] | How you like them nipples? | 你真舍得抓流氓啊 |
[1:35:18] | Did you just do the catchphrase? | 是那句电影台词吗 |
[1:35:20] | – Good Will Hunting. – Good Will Hunting. | -《心灵捕手》 -《心灵捕手》 |
[1:35:22] | – That’s so great. – Caught it, yeah. | -太有才了 -就是这句 |
[1:35:24] | Good Will Hunting rip. | 《心灵捕手》里面那句 |
[1:35:25] | Instead of saying “Apples” he said “Nipples.” | 只不过简单改了一下 |
[1:35:28] | – Felt like a moment. – And happy birthday. | -感觉这一刻意义非凡 -生日快乐 |
[1:35:30] | So in the end, we didn’t wind up going to jail. | 最终 我们没蹲监狱 |
[1:35:32] | Actually, we did later that night | 实际上 那天晚上 |
[1:35:33] | when they brought us and booked us. | 我们后来被带去监狱登记了 |
[1:35:35] | But since we led the cops to Harken… | 但因为我们让警察抓到了哈肯 |
[1:35:37] | …they ultimately agreed to let our other offenses slide. | 他们最终同意将功抵过 |
[1:35:40] | Strangely enough, lucky for Kurt… | 惊奇的是 科特很走运 |
[1:35:43] | …there’s no laws on the books | 法律并没有规定 |
[1:35:44] | against putting people’s toiletries up your ass. | 不能用别人的洗漱用具清理自己的屁屁 |
[1:35:46] | Anyway, with Harken in his new position… | 话说回来 哈肯被监禁 |
[1:35:48] | 保留车位 总裁 尼克・亨德里克 | |
[1:35:49] | …on all fours in prison for 25 to life, | 要在监狱里度过25年 |
[1:35:52] | Comnidyne made me acting president. | 康摩戴尼让我成为了执行总裁 |
[1:35:54] | It’s a great job, | 这是份好差事 |
[1:35:55] | I got a solid raise and I’m actually my own boss. | 我有稳定的加薪 当上了老板 |
[1:35:58] | Well, except for the CEO. | 当然 首席执行官不归我管 |
[1:36:00] | – Morning. – Oh, morning. You, uh, must be Nick. | -早上好 -早 你一定是尼克 |
[1:36:04] | – I am. – Well, it’s great to finally meet you. | -是我 -很高兴终于见到你了 |
[1:36:06] | You too, Mr. Sherman. | 我也很高兴 希尔曼先生 |
[1:36:08] | Please. Lou. | 叫我路就行了 |
[1:36:10] | Okay. Lou. | 好吧 路 |
[1:36:12] | I want you to know that I appreciate | 我很感激您给我这份工作 |
[1:36:14] | the opportunity you’ve given me. I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望 |
[1:36:16] | Yeah, I’m sure you won’t, son. | 我相信你 孩子 |
[1:36:17] | From what I hear, | 据我打听 |
[1:36:18] | people say he’s the nicest guy in the world. | 大家说他是世界上最好的人 |
[1:36:21] | Mr. Sherman, I’m sorry your coffee was cold. | 希尔曼先生 抱歉弄凉了您的咖啡 |
[1:36:23] | Uh, Lou? | 路 |
[1:36:25] | Most people. | 大多数人这么说 |
[1:36:26] | Mr. Sherman, I’m hungry! | 希尔曼先生 我饿啊 |
[1:36:29] | Can I come out now, please? | 我现在能出来了吗 求你了 |
[1:36:31] | – You hear that? – No. | -你听到了吗 -没有啊 |
[1:36:34] | Sounds like there’s someone in your trunk. | 好像有人在你后备箱里 |
[1:36:36] | Nick, why don’t we let this be, | 尼克 不如把这个 |
[1:36:39] | our little secret? | 当成我们的小秘密吧 |
[1:36:41] | I need a shower. | 我要洗澡 |
[1:36:42] | Yeah. Turns out my new boss… | 看来我的新老板 |
[1:36:45] | …is a twisted old fuck. | 是个心理扭曲的老变态 |
[1:36:48] | Meanwhile, the Pellit family put | 同时 佩利特家族 |
[1:36:50] | the most senior person in charge of the company… | 让资历最深的人掌管公司 |
[1:36:52] | …which wasn’t Kurt. | 这个人不是科特 |
[1:36:54] | But he was okay with that. | 但他对这没什么意见 |
[1:36:55] | Because he realized that when you’re the boss, | 因为他明白了 只要在老板的位子上 |
[1:36:58] | sometimes people want you dead. | 就会有人盼着你早日死翘 |
[1:36:59] | Hey, Kurt. Come in. | 科特 进来 |
[1:37:01] | Margie, I wanted to congratulate you. | 玛姬 我想祝贺你 |
[1:37:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:04] | If there’s anything I can do to | 生孩子之前需要我帮忙的话 |
[1:37:06] | help out before the baby gets here, just let me know. | 尽管说 别客气 |
[1:37:08] | – What baby? – Your baby. | -什么孩子 -你的孩子 |
[1:37:11] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕啊 |
[1:37:12] | So I’m just touching you? | 也就是说我摸的是你 |
[1:37:17] | Julia. | 茱莉亚 |
[1:37:19] | I was thinking perhaps we could drill the patient first. | 我在想 也许咱们可以先搞搞这位病人 |
[1:37:24] | And Dale? | 戴尔呢 |
[1:37:25] | Ultimately, he decided his | 最终 他决定 |
[1:37:27] | only choice was to screw Julia after all. | 折腾茱莉亚一番 |
[1:37:29] | You just continue to surprise me… | 你在不停地给我惊喜 |
[1:37:33] | …you dirty, dirty little man. | 你个小淫棍 |
[1:37:36] | Just you wait. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:37:40] | You like that, Dale? | 戴尔 你喜欢这样吗 |
[1:37:41] | – You like that, Dale? – Oh, my God, yeah. | -戴尔 你喜欢这样吗 -上帝啊当然 |
[1:37:46] | Oh, gosh, do I wish I could have sex with Julia. | 噢上帝啊 我多么希望和茱莉亚爱爱 |
[1:37:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:37:54] | I’m so sorry, but I couldn’t keep it together! | 对不起 我实在坚持不住了 |
[1:37:56] | It’s amazing! | 不可思议啊 |
[1:37:57] | – She was talking to your penis! – Who are you? | -她在跟你鸡鸡说话 -你是谁 |
[1:38:00] | Julia, this is my good friend, Kenny Sommerfeld. | 茱莉亚 这是我好朋友 肯尼・索莫非 |
[1:38:03] | Most Likely to Succeed. | 最有潜力成功人士 |
[1:38:05] | – Give me some of that. – Don’t you touch me. | -来握个手吧 -你敢碰我一下 |
[1:38:08] | Now, Kenny here, he’ll do just about anything for 50 bucks. | 50块钱 肯尼就能为你做任何事 |
[1:38:10] | – Yeah, it’s true. – Yeah, and it’s not pretty. | -是这样 -不怎么体面 |
[1:38:13] | But that’s why I asked him to help me frame you. | 但正因为这样我才叫他来帮我 |
[1:38:16] | Really? Is this all you’ve got? | 真的吗 这就是你的小伎俩 |
[1:38:18] | Your word against mine? | 你觉着你和我的话谁更可信 |
[1:38:20] | Don’t forget about that guy. | 别忘了那个人 |
[1:38:22] | Say hi to my cameraman. | 来 冲我的摄影师打个招呼 |
[1:38:23] | He’s filmed a lot of Hollywood hits. | 他拍摄了好多好莱坞大片了 |
[1:38:25] | You are a sick little bastard. | 你是个不要脸的混蛋 |
[1:38:27] | You are a sick little bastard. | 你是个不要脸的混蛋 |
[1:38:29] | Shut the fuck up for a second. | 给我安静一下 |
[1:38:31] | Julia, shut the fuck up for a second, all right? | 茱莉亚 给我他妈闭嘴 听见没 |
[1:38:34] | Now, here’s what’s gonna happen, okay? | 现在情况是这样 |
[1:38:36] | I’m going to take a very nice, | 我要和我的未婚妻度过一个 |
[1:38:38] | very expensive two-week vacation with my fiancee. | 美好奢侈的两周的假期 |
[1:38:41] | Let’s call it a honeymoon,all right? | 就叫它蜜月吧 |
[1:38:43] | And you are gonna pay for it. | 你来掏钱 |
[1:38:45] | Then I’m going to return | 之后我希望回到一个 |
[1:38:47] | to a rape-free workplace, all right? | 没有性骚扰的工作环境 好吗 |
[1:38:50] | Because if you so much as look at my sexy little ass, Julia… | 如果你再敢朝我的性感美臀看一眼 茱莉亚 |
[1:38:55] | …I will have yours locked the fuck up… | 我会把你的屁股封得严严实实的 |
[1:38:58] | …you crazy bitch whore! | 你个骚娘们 |
[1:39:05] | Ah, that felt good. | 爽爆了 |
[1:39:15] | How’s the hair? Is it good, | 头型如何 好不好 |
[1:39:17] | is it great? It’s not as bad as his, is it? | 棒不棒 没像他的那么差劲吧 |
[1:39:21] | I had no idea that | 我一点也没想到 |
[1:39:22] | you called your grandmother “Gam Gam.” | 你会叫你奶奶嬷嬷 |
[1:39:29] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[1:39:37] | Holy shit. He went out the door. | 见鬼 他掉出门外去了 |
[1:39:40] | This place is awful. | 这地方差极了 |
[1:39:41] | It’s like The Sharper Image took a shit in here. | 好像百货公司在这儿卸货[The Sharper Image为美国一家零售公司] |
[1:39:44] | Five. Forty, with the briefcase. | 五千 手提箱值四十 |
[1:39:45] | Oh, shut up about the briefcase. | 别再提那个箱子 |
[1:39:48] | Gonna put that “Briefcabe” up my ass. | 要把那个”箱纸”塞进屁眼 |
[1:39:53] | I’m gonna put that briefcase up my ass! | 我要把那个箱子塞进屁眼 |
[1:40:02] | A dancin’ girl | 舞女 |
[1:40:03] | – You’re good? He’s good. – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吧 他还好 -我没事 |
[1:40:06] | Or else little Stacy here’s gonna get a little peek… | 否则小斯黛西就会看到 |
[1:40:08] | …at my photo album. | 我的相册 |
[1:40:15] | One more. Let’s fix this. | 再来一条 我们把这个修好 |
[1:40:19] | Have you ever in your life seen this much co…? | 你这辈子见过这么多可… |
[1:40:24] | Pee, pee, pee, pee on the… | 尿尿啊尿尿 |
[1:40:29] | Let’s… | 咱们 |
[1:40:34] | Now I’m sneezing dust bunnies. Is that diabetes? | 我打了个喷嚏 这是糖尿病吗 |
[1:40:37] | I’m a pharmacist, not a doctor. | 我是个药剂师 不是大夫 |
[1:40:39] | Is that my brain? Take my temperature. | 这是我脑浆吗 给我测个体温 |
[1:40:41] | Have you any, uh, roofies? | 你这儿有春药吗 |
[1:40:43] | I want a lollipop. Do you like karaoke? | 我要棒棒糖 你喜欢K歌吗 |
[1:40:45] | Do you have MDMA? I’ll suck your d… | 有摇头丸吗 我要给你吹… |
[1:40:56] | What is your projected outside date of completion, Motherfucker? | 操你妈 你计划的行动时间呢 |
[1:41:10] | Give me that again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:41:14] | – Oh, hi! Hi! Hello. – Hi. | -噢 嗨 -你好 |
[1:41:17] | Come on, what are you…? | 拜托 你在干什… |
[1:41:20] | Wouldn’t mind bending her | 我想把她俯在桶上 |
[1:41:21] | over a barrel and showing her the 50 states. | 带她游历五十州 |
[1:41:23] | I don’t know what that means. | 听不懂 |
[1:41:25] | – It’s a phrase. – I don’t think so. | -是句名言 -我不这么认为 |
[1:41:27] | Yeah, it is. It certainly is. Yeah, it definitely is. | 是的 当然是了 |
[1:41:31] | – Really? – Yeah, it’s from a movie. | -真的吗 -电影里说的 |
[1:41:35] | It is now. | 就是现在这部 |
[1:41:37] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[1:41:39] | 恶老板 |