Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Homeless To Harvard(风雨哈佛路)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Homeless To Harvard(风雨哈佛路)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:风雨哈佛路
英文名称:Homeless To Harvard
年代:2003

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:07] I loved my mother so much 我非常爱我的妈妈
[01:11] She was a drug addict 她吸毒
[01:14] She was an alcoholic 也酗酒
[01:17] She was legally blind 基本失明
[01:20] She was a schizophrenic 她还患有精神分裂症
[01:24] but I never forgot that she loved me 但是我决不会忘记她爱我
[01:27] even if she did it 即使她忘记了
[01:30] all the time 一直如此
[01:33] all the time 一直如此
[01:38] all the time 一直如此
[01:53] Lisa, give me the money! It’s mine! 丽萨 给我钱 它是我的
[01:57] God, it’s mine! 上帝啊 那是我的
[02:00] Who’s Saint Donalson. 谁是圣 丹诺森
[02:08] Where is it? 它在哪儿
[02:12] Give it to me! 快给我
[02:18] What is epidermis. 什么是表皮层
[02:20] What is the epidermis. Correct! 什么是表皮层 正确
[02:22] Give it to me! 快给我
[02:24] Let go, mom! 快放手 妈妈
[02:26] I gave a hudred to you! 我分给你一百块
[02:29] Just come, I gave 100 to you! 别跑 我分给你一百块
[02:31] to one of you! 你们一人一百块
[02:35] We’re forced to live on! 我们还要生活呢
[02:39] Every month! It is …It’s…It’s the same damn thing! 每个月 老是这样
[02:42] What is genus. 什么是菌属
[02:42] You can put it in your arms, 你把它们全拿去吸毒了
[02:44] so we can starve! 我们就可以挨饿了
[02:45] It’s mine! 是我的
[02:47] I didn’t take it! Give it to me! 我根本没有拿 把它给我
[02:56] What is Denmark? 什么是丹麦王国
[02:57] Give it to me! It’s mine! 给我 是我的
[03:01] It’s mine! 是我的
[03:04] We’re hungry. 我们饿了
[03:05] I can’t ! We need food, mom! 我不能给你 我们需要食物 妈妈
[03:09] What did you ever do for me, huh?! 你们为我做过什么
[03:10] I gave you life! 我给了你们生命
[03:12] Tell me go out to the street and sell myself for it? huh? 你想让我当妓女吗 让我去卖身吗
[03:15] Do you want me to do it? 你想让我那么做吗
[03:17] I know I do it sometimes, right? 我知道我会这么做的
[03:19] Come on, jinny, what are you saying? 别这样 姬恩 你在说什么啊
[03:20] She doesn’t need to do that! 她当然不用这么做了
[03:22] Oh, My God! 噢 上帝
[03:36] I need it. 我需要它
[03:41] I need it. 我需要它
[03:47] I need it. 我需要它
[03:51] What is Medina? 什么是玛蒂娜
[04:07] Who’s Guerra Champion? 谁是格拉勇士
[04:13] I wanted that smile. Oh, god! 我需要那个微笑 哦上帝
[04:16] I wanted that smile so much! 我是多么需要那个微笑啊
[04:21] I was pathetic, wasn’t I? 我很可怜 不是吗
[04:29] Don’t take the aqueduct! Mummy! 别拿那个 妈咪
[04:36] Daddy! 爸
[04:37] Who is Carl Deniel 谁是卡尔 德尼尔
[04:43] She taking the aqueduct! 她拿着管子
[04:45] What the hell difference does it make? 那又有什么区别
[04:46] She’ll get mugged! 她全拿走了
[04:47] Who cares! 那又怎么样
[04:52] Dad, we’ll cop her, if we can’t she’ll get mugged! 爸 快走 我们不能看着她全拿走
[04:55] Always a big production! 真是个大麻烦
[05:01] Who’s noel Coward? 谁是诺埃尔·考沃德
[05:04] See they fixed the light for a change. 你看他们把灯泡修好了
[05:06] Not easy to break them again. 过不久就又被打破了
[05:08] No, no, no. She’s OK, see the water runs downhill. 不不不 她还行 你看水到这停止了
[05:14] There’s no water. 那儿没什么水
[05:16] No, no. Don’t you know what aqueduck is? 不不不 你不知道沟渠是什么吗
[05:18] The aqueduct carried water to New York City 沟渠是用来给纽约运水的
[05:21] for like over a hundred years they did that. 一百多年都是这么弄的
[05:24] And they close it down, 然后关闭了
[05:25] but now the ghost water, right? He carried your mother along. 但是现在鬼水把你妈妈困住了
[05:31] My father, 我父亲
[05:34] you could sit down on a couch and talk to my father. 你可以坐下来跟我父亲聊天
[05:37] you just can’t talk to him for long. 但你总是不会跟他谈太久
[05:38] Hey, Jean! 嘿 姬恩
[05:42] He knew so much. He got all the answers right on JEOPERDY. 他懂很多东西 正确答案随口即出
[05:45] He was a genius, 他是个天才
[05:46] every answer, every time. 每一个回答 每一次都是(正确的)
[06:03] That’s the thing. 就是那样
[06:05] Your parends are your Gods. 你的父母是你的上帝
[06:08] I look to them as an example of what I should find everywhere on the world 就象全世界所有的普通父母一样
[06:12] They paid so little attention to my needs 他们很少关心我的需要
[06:16] but then I felt that 但是却让我觉的
[06:18] their needs were so powerful that … 他们的需要是如此强烈
[06:20] It didn’t make me feel hurt or angry that 以至于当他们不关心我时
[06:22] they didn’t look into me. 都没让我感到伤害或者愤怒
[06:27] because I felt OK. 因为我觉得能够承受
[06:27] This just must to be the human condition to be so. 可能人类就是这样的
[06:40] and then the world came in. 然后事情就来了
[06:49] You took my husband, you little busterd, 你抢走了我的丈夫 你这个小混蛋
[06:52] I’ll kill you. 我要杀了你
[06:53] No, mummy 不 妈咪
[06:54] I’m not your mother. I did your favour. 我不是你妈妈 我帮了你
[06:57] I shouldn’t have trail on you! 真不该生下你
[07:00] help me clean up this Liz. 赶快把这里清理了 丽丝
[07:01] They see this they’re gonna take us, too. 他们见了会把我们也带走的
[07:04] No! No! No! It’s my house. 不 不 不 这是我的房子
[07:08] Don’t take me! Get out! 别带我走 走开
[07:09] No! Don’t take! 不 别带我走
[07:11] No fasten! 别激动
[07:13] What happened to the window? 窗户怎么了
[07:14] She threw the cat out. 她把窗轴扔了
[07:16] such you on fire, don’t take me … 你想带我走 别管我
[07:21] Come on, Jean. 别这样 姬恩
[07:24] Why don’t take a medication? Good girl! 为什么你不接受治疗呢 好女孩
[07:26] She takes it! She just takes too many other things on top of it… 她只是其它的接受太多了
[07:31] OK, OK. 好 好
[07:35] This place is a mess! 真是够乱的
[07:36] What happened here? 这是怎么回事
[07:38] I fell down. 没什么
[07:40] Oh, oh, oh. Jean! Put the knife down 喔喔喔 姬恩 把刀放下
[07:44] OK, OK. 好的 好的
[07:52] All right. Where’s the phone? 好吧 电话在哪里
[07:53] we don’t have one! 我们没有电话
[07:54] this woman doesn’t fit 这个女人不合适
[07:55] You’re kidding 你说笑吧
[07:56] You girls have choice. 你们有选择的
[07:57] clean this place up, help your mother. 把这里打扫干净 帮帮你妈妈
[08:00] How about my father? 那我爸爸呢
[08:01] Ignore her. She’s a … She’s a feminist. 别理她 她是个女权主义者
[08:04] I can take you any time I want. 我随时能把你带走
[08:05] You keep skipping school. 你一直在逃学
[08:08] You keep living like the animals. 你们活的就像肮脏的动物一样
[08:11] Hey Hey where are you going? 嘿 嘿 你去哪儿
[08:12] come back here. come back. 你去哪儿 回来 回来
[08:14] You’re gonna go to a home. 你要生活在一个家庭里
[08:16] Do you know what home is like? 你知道”疯房子”什么样吗
[08:17] There are girls. 那儿的女孩
[08:18] They’ll be to dult take everything you have. 会打你并且带走你的一切东西
[08:20] you can’t have anything! you have to clean bathrooms. 你一点东西都不会有 你得刷厕所
[08:23] you’ll work there if you don’t work here. 你在那边工作 你在家里不用工作的
[08:33] back up! back up. 后退 后退
[08:35] It’s not a show! You got nothing better to do huh? 这不是看戏 去干你们自己的事吧
[08:42] Mummy? 妈咪
[08:45] Mummy? 妈咪
[08:50] Mummy? 妈咪
[08:51] Couldn’t they see? 难道他们看不到吗
[08:52] Anyone could see. 谁都能看到
[08:54] She was in so much pain. 她承受着巨大的痛苦
[08:56] There were struggles so much on the surface so there 多明显的挣扎 就在那里
[08:58] if anyone cared to look 如果有人会看的话
[09:01] It wasn’t like she was running off from 并不是她不想
[09:02] being a good mother to somebody else… 成为一个好妈妈
[09:04] She just didn’t have any more to give. 只是她再没有什么能给予的了
[09:46] Oh, somebody stinks! 真难闻
[09:47] What is that? 谁啊
[09:51] I was always the smelly kid in class. 我在班里是个”有味道”的孩子
[09:54] Lisa stood on the bucket shower, 我们用水桶接水淋浴
[09:56] but daddy laughed at her doing, 爸爸嘲笑说
[09:58] said she had to marry a doctor 他必须跟一个医生结婚
[10:00] she has so many expectations. 医生要求很多
[10:02] I didn’t have any expectations. 而我没有太多要求
[10:04] so therefore, I guess, I stunk. 所以 我身上有味
[10:09] I scratched for lice, and burn between my legs 我的腿很痒 两腿间烧的难受
[10:13] My teachers were always telling not to finch it. 我的老师告诉我别去挠它
[10:16] and my underwear. I didn’t know what to do about underwear. 内裤 我不知道该怎么对待内裤
[10:19] I just wore it until it fell apart. 直到内裤破了之前我一直穿着它
[10:23] All right! people! thank you! rest is over. 好啦 孩子们 谢谢你们 休息结束
[10:31] My teeth ached. I was hungry. 我的牙发痒 我很饿
[10:35] settle! thank you! 谢谢你们 快坐好
[10:37] The teacher’s words never seemed to reach me. 老师的话好像传不到我这里一样
[10:40] Words just seemed… fall on the floor. 那些话就好像掉到地上一样
[10:45] Hold me the test. There’s no point that … 把你的试卷给我
[10:46] no, I’ll take it. 不 我要做
[10:48] but you’ve been here what? for 3 times this month? 你一个月来几次 3次
[10:50] no, I’ll take it. It doesn’t look that hard. 不 我要做 看起来没那么难
[11:06] Oh, Liz, stay here. 丽丝 你留下来
[11:12] You do smell, you know? 你真的有味道 知道吗
[11:13] Doesn’t your mother tell you that you gonna … 你妈妈没告诉你
[11:15] no no It’s my fault. I just forget. 不 不 是我的错 我只是忘了
[11:19] OK, well, when you wanna have shower tonight, 好的 今天晚上你洗澡的时候
[11:22] you wanna, you wanna wash back here? 能把后边洗洗吗
[11:25] Ah, I’ve been saving some things for you. 嗯 我看到一些你的东西
[11:34] there 这个
[11:38] and here. How did you do that? 和这个 你是怎么做到的
[11:41] You’re never in school. 你都没来过学校
[11:46] I read a lot. 我读了很多书
[11:47] Yeah? what do you read? 你都读什么了
[11:49] The Encyclopedia. 像《百科全书》
[11:51] The lady of the upstairs, Eva, 楼上的女士伊瓦
[11:53] she find it in the Dumpster, the whole set … 她找到了这些书 一套书
[11:56] well, except for the Erdos 不过没有《俄代斯》
[12:00] If you asked me about Erdos, 如果你问过《俄代斯》的话
[12:01] I would have got it wrong. 我肯定什么都答不上来
[12:03] I was just lucky. 我只是比较运气罢了
[12:04] Oh, Lizzy! You have to come to school. 好吧 丽丝 你必须到学校来
[12:07] OK 好的
[12:07] no, I mean it. 不 我是认真的
[12:09] look, it’s ridiculous you’re way too smart not to be here. 你比你想象的要聪明
[12:10] I don’t understand why don’t you come? 我不明白为什么不
[12:12] I will. 我会来的
[12:15] How could I tell her that school made me sad. 我怎么能告诉她学校让我感到难过
[12:19] I didn’t know how to talk to her. 我不知道怎么跟她说
[12:20] I didn’t know how to talk to anyone. 我不知道怎么跟任何人说
[12:23] My house wasn’t a place 我的家庭不是那种
[12:24] you could come out of and be normal. 你能走出来像个普通人一样的地方
[12:26] We have to come every day. OK? 你必须每天都来 好吗
[12:28] If you don’t, and I will call CHILD WELFARE. 如果你不来 我会给管理部门打电话
[12:31] That’s not a threat. It’s a promise. 这不是吓唬你 这是个承诺
[12:46] Eva, look what I’ve got. 伊瓦 看我拿的是什么
[12:49] 100 ! 100分
[12:50] Yes, encyclopedia 是啊 《百科全书》
[12:51] Good, you gotta make good marks. You don’t wanna be an idot. 很好 你得到了高分 你可不能落后
[12:56] and you keep up now, you hear me? 你要努力加油 知道吗
[12:58] now your mother’s back. 现在你妈妈也回来了
[13:01] My mother’s back? 我妈回来了
[13:03] Well, we had a nice quiet couple of months, 嗯 我们过了两个安静平淡的月份
[13:06] didn’t we? 不是吗
[13:09] The only good thing about my mother 我妈妈被带走的唯一好处
[13:11] being taking away to the nut house was 就是她又回来了
[13:12] that when she came back she was my mum again. 她又是我的妈妈了
[13:13] She cooked and she cleaned 做饭 打扫房间
[13:16] more than she even to be a court sonographer. 甚至学习如何做点好吃的
[13:20] for me, that was a good quiet couple of months 对我来说 那是两个安静平淡的月份
[13:23] before the drugs came back in. 之后毒品又回到家庭了
[13:26] Mummy? 妈咪
[13:32] Mummy? 妈咪
[13:48] Mummy? 妈咪
[13:49] Lizzy. 丽丝
[13:58] Are you OK? 你还好吗
[13:59] I’m OK. 我挺好的
[14:03] pumpkin, you look real good. 上帝啊 你长得真快
[14:07] glad you’re home, mummy. 真高兴你又回来了
[14:12] you’re glad you’re home? 你觉得高兴吗
[14:15] This hospital won’t too bad. 嗯 医院也不是很糟糕
[14:21] It’s too green, the walls. 墙太绿了
[14:23] and there were bars on the windows. 而且窗户上还有栏杆
[14:28] I’m sorry. you had to say that, you know. 对不起 医院就是这样
[14:33] but I’m glad you’re home. 我真高兴你又回来了
[14:44] look! 看
[14:47] look! I…I got 100! 看 我得了100分
[14:53] no no. 100 is good. 不 不 100分是好的意思
[14:55] 100 is perfect. 100分是满分
[14:57] Didn’t you ever get 100? 你没得过100分吗
[15:03] I ain’t go to school. 我没上过学
[15:06] I ran away too young. 我出走的时候年龄很小
[15:10] Don’t you ever run away from home. 你千万不能离家出走
[15:13] I won’t 我不会的
[15:20] Liz, I’ll always be here for you. 记住 我会一直在这里守护你的
[15:24] I know, mummy. 我知道 妈咪
[15:27] I’ll always be here. ALWAYS. 我一直都在这里 一直都在
[15:33] I know, mummy. 我知道 妈咪
[15:38] I’m sick. I’m sick. I’m sick. 我得病了 我得病了 我得病了
[15:47] Liz, I… I have AIDS. 我有爱滋病
[15:50] no no 不 不
[15:54] no no no 不 不 不
[15:55] baby don’t 孩子 不要
[15:57] They say… don’t be afraid. 他们说 不用害怕
[16:00] They say… I might… 他们说 我可能
[16:03] they say I could live forever, OK? 我能一直活下去 好吗
[16:06] but I can’t live here. 我不能住在这里
[16:09] I gotta go home. 我必须要回家了
[16:12] This is home. 这就是你的家
[16:14] no, home to my pop’s. I wanna take you and Lisa. 到我爸爸的家里 我想也带你过去
[16:17] no no mom. you have to stay here. 不 不 妈妈 你要待在这里
[16:19] I can’t stop the drugs. 我停不了吸毒
[16:21] and I can’t do it when your daddy around. 我也受不了你爸爸在身边
[16:26] but you’ll be alone. 但是你会孤单的
[16:29] Liz, this is aready gonna over, 丽丝 这么说会没完的
[16:32] just pack up your things and let’s go. 把你的东西收拾好 咱们走
[16:35] No, you said pop’s gonna beat you. 不 你说爷爷打你
[16:37] You said he raped your sister. 你说他强奸了姐姐
[16:39] since what it has to be now. 你在这里就是这样
[16:41] No, stay here 不 留在这里
[16:45] I can’t. 我办不到
[16:47] Stay mummy! 留下吧 妈妈
[16:49] Everything was falling apart. 事情变的四分五裂
[16:51] I thought if I could stay I could stop it. 我以为我留下就能阻止这些
[16:54] but if I stayed, 我以为如果我留下的话
[16:56] everything would somehow stay the same. 所有的情况都会回复到从前的
[17:18] Just open the door. It’s no use. We know you’re in there. 把门开开 我知道你在里面呢
[17:37] Where’s your mother and sister? 你妈妈和姐姐呢
[17:38] They are gone. 她们离开了
[17:40] Where’s your father? 你爸爸呢
[17:41] He’s gotta get some food, he’ll be right back. 他去弄点吃的 马上就回来
[17:47] Your teacher called. 你的老师打电话了
[17:49] You’re still not going to school. 你还是没去学校
[17:51] You’re never in school. 你从来都没去过学校
[17:53] We gotta do something about this. 我们得采取些措施了
[17:55] Miss Wonder warned you, I warned you, 汪德小姐警告过你 我警告过你
[17:56] every one year case workers warned you 每个知晓的工作人员(社会义工)
[17:59] This’s been going out for years 这都一年时间了
[18:01] We all said clean up this place and go to school. 我告诉过你把这里收拾干净 去上学
[18:04] clean up and go to school 收拾干净 去上学
[18:06] You have done neither one of them, have you? 你都没办到 是不是
[18:08] Elizabeth, have you? 伊丽莎白 是不是
[18:10] no 没有
[18:11] So what we gonna do? 那我们该怎么办
[18:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:15] I do. 我知道
[18:16] You’re going into the system. 你到姐妹收容所
[18:19] I’m taking her. 我要带走她
[18:21] but but things are better now. 不 不 但是事情现在好转多了
[18:23] My daddy buys me big potatos everyday 爸爸每天都给我买土豆
[18:25] You’re not paying the rent. You’re not getting her to school. 你没有交房租 你没让她去上学
[18:27] I tell her to go. I told you to go to school. 我告诉过她去上学 我告诉过她
[18:30] She’s gotta mind of her own. She’s a feminist. 她有她自己的主义 她是个女权主义者
[18:32] This is not a joking matter. 这可不是开玩笑的事
[18:35] Pack her suitcase. 给她准备行李
[18:37] now! 现在
[18:39] -no no no -I’m sorry. -不 不 不 -哦 对不起
[18:42] I’ll go to school. Please! 我去上学 我去上学 求你了
[18:44] This isn’t working. We need an adult who’s responsible. 这没用 我们需要一个负责任的监护人
[18:47] My grandpa’s responsible. 我爷爷会负责的
[18:48] My grandpa’ll take me. 我爷爷会收留我的
[18:49] My sister’s there. 我姐姐在那里
[18:51] Your sister goes to school. 你姐姐可是去上学的
[18:52] I’ll go to school, I’ll go to school. Please! 我去上学 我去上学 求你了
[18:55] Don’t make a fass. 别再胡闹了
[18:58] I’ll talk to him. and if he’ll take you. 我会跟他谈谈 如果他收留你
[19:00] You’ll be out in 24 hours. 你24小时之内就会出来的
[19:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:07] and if he won’t? 如果他不收留我呢
[19:12] You’ll have time to 那你就有时间
[19:13] figure out how you wanna live your life. 好好计划一下了以后的生活了
[19:47] Figure out my life. Do people really do that? 计划我的生活 人们真的这么做吗
[19:53] Do they do that while they are falling down 当他们跌进一个黑色深坑里
[19:55] into a deep dark hole. 他们真的还会为这些事烦恼吗
[20:09] buzzed in, locked in. 叮叮声门铃 走进去
[20:11] It was like visiting my mother. 就好像去看我妈妈
[20:13] only I was in the crazy house now. 只是现在是我在精神病院里
[20:55] and I didn’t get out in 24 hours, 我24小时内并没有出去
[20:58] I didn’t get out in 24 days. 24天内没有出去
[21:00] no one wanted me. They just left me there. 没人想要我 我被遗弃了
[21:14] Why don’t you go to school? 你为什么不去学校
[21:16] That’s the big problem we’ve got here. 这是个很严重的问题
[21:19] Why don’t you go? 为什么你不去
[21:31] From what I can see, you’ve got a discipline problem. 从我看来 你有纪律问题
[22:56] Liz? 丽丝
[22:57] Hi, pops 你好 爷爷
[22:58] You get your mother. 我叫你妈妈
[22:59] Jean, come out here. She’s here. 姬恩 出来 她来了
[23:09] I’m leaving for school, but I wanna see you first. 我得去学校了 但我想先见见你
[23:12] Thanks, Lisa. 谢谢 利萨
[23:13] Don’t screw this up. We’re doing OK. 别搞砸了 我们过的还好
[23:15] and don’t expect too much. She’s dying. 而且 不要期望太多 她离死不远了
[23:28] Lizzy! 丽丝
[23:30] mom 妈妈
[23:45] When I think of my life. 当我回想我的生命时
[23:46] This is the time I like to think of. 这是我喜欢回忆起的时刻
[23:49] When I got back. When mother’s mind was clear. 我回来了 我妈妈的精神很正常
[23:53] There was no cocaine. so her schizophrenic seemed about to working. 没有毒品 也不再精神分裂
[23:57] and we go to the cafe, and sit, and talk, and eat hamburgers. 我们去咖啡馆 坐下聊聊 吃汉堡
[24:02] We were together. 当时我们在一块
[24:03] Even with her bad eyes, 虽然她的眼睛视力不太好
[24:05] I think she could see me. 我认为她能看见我
[24:07] Well, she could see my outline. 至少她能看到我的轮廓
[24:10] and for a while, I had my mother again. 那么一段时间 我妈妈又回来了
[24:12] and we went to park. Yeah, I remember. 我们去过公园 我记得
[24:15] We used to side down that hill, remember? 我们以前还拿硬纸板当垫子
[24:18] you put down that old card borad we pretend it was slide. 从山上滑下来
[24:20] You remember that? 你还记得
[24:22] How about the tickle monster. 我是个怪兽
[24:24] Well, we screemed and laughed about that one. 我们当时喊了半天
[24:28] I was a good mom, wasn’t I? 我以前是个好妈妈 不是吗
[24:33] Wasn’t I? 不是吗
[24:35] Yeah, mom, sure, you were fine. 是 妈妈 当然 你当时很好
[24:41] well, I’m real glad we were all together, 我记得 以前你和我在一块
[24:46] you know. you and me and Lisa 还有利萨
[24:48] What if dad went off drugs too. 如果爸爸能戒掉毒品的话
[24:49] Wouldn’t it be great? 不是更好吗
[24:51] Maybe we could even go back to the university avenue. 我们甚至能回到大学街的家
[24:57] Yeah…your dad. 耶 你爸爸
[24:58] He’s in a shelter right now. 他现在一个收容所
[25:01] I’m afraid that he lost the apartment. 我恐怕他没有公寓了
[25:04] He can not even order the rend, so… 从来没付过房租 所以
[25:12] What about my stuff? 那我的东西呢
[25:14] got thrown out 被扔掉了
[25:16] all of it, even my encyclopedias? 包括所有的东西
[25:19] look, pumpkin, I’m really sorry, 我真的很对不起
[25:21] you know, they boardered the whole place. 但是他们把整个地方都封了
[25:24] There was nothing we could do. 我们什么也做不了
[25:26] Just, you know, crap happends, I mean. 你知道 糟糕的事情就这么发生的
[25:30] look, you know, I gotta go around the corner and see a few friends. 我得到街角去见几个朋友
[25:33] Just for a minute, OK? 很快的 好吗
[25:34] You finish your burger, and … 你把你的汉堡吃完
[25:37] and I’ll be right back. 我马上就回来
[25:39] just be a minute. baby. 就等一会 宝贝
[26:43] so that was that. no going back. 所以里面就那样 不可能回去了
[26:46] I hadn’t kept anything together. 我过去什么都没有留下来
[26:49] I’ve only made things worse. 只是事情更糟糕了
[26:52] If I would only go to school. 我只能去学校了
[26:53] If I would only… If I would only. 好像是我唯一能去的了 唯一能去的
[26:57] so, that part of my life was over. 那么我那部分的生活结束了吗
[27:00] I guessed the new part had began. 我想新生活已经开始了
[27:07] Elizabeth Murray? 伊丽莎白 玛丽亚
[27:09] and you’re her mother? 你是她的妈妈
[27:12] I’ll take you to your class now. 我会带你去你的教室的
[27:19] Are you gonna get home OK? 你回家没问题吗
[27:21] Yeah, I’m gonna see my buddies, you know, 是的 我只是去见我的朋友们
[27:23] they could take care of me. 她们会照顾我的
[27:25] Maybe I should just come with you. 可能我该跟你一块走
[27:26] You gotta stay in the school. 你知道学校有规定的
[27:28] They will take you away again, just go go. 你不能跟我一块走 走吧 走吧
[27:40] so we have nouns, verbs. Chris? 那我们这里有纳斯 波斯 克里斯
[27:45] adjective and preposition 埃及斯 迪辛
[27:57] I wasn’t the smelly kid any more. 我再也不是最难闻的学生了
[27:59] I’ve learned to shower every day at the group home. 我学会了每天洗澡
[28:01] and my clothes, even if 我的衣服虽然是
[28:02] they came from the thrift shop, all fit. 从二手商店买的 都还合适
[28:05] but I still didn’t know how to be in school. 但是我还是不知道该怎么待在学校
[28:08] I still didn’t know how to be normal. 我还是不知道该怎么跟个平常人一样
[28:14] People, can we try to settle down? 大家能不能静一下
[28:16] Chris, would you like to try diagram no. 12? 克里斯 你想读读第十二段对话吗
[28:19] no 不
[28:21] Bobie? 博比
[28:32] You find it amusing, Miss. 你觉得那很好笑吗
[28:34] Elizabeth? 伊丽莎白
[28:36] Please don’t call me that. 请不要那么叫我
[28:38] It’s your name according to these forms. 根据表格看那是你的名字
[28:41] Liz or Lizzy 叫我丽丝或者丽兹
[28:44] Liz or Lizzy is a nick name. 丽丝或者丽兹是昵称
[28:48] are nick names. 都是昵称
[28:50] no, I’m afraid not. 不 我想恐怕不是
[28:52] Jesus, call the girl she wants to be called. 上帝啊 就照她说的叫不就完了
[28:55] Elizabeth is a fine name. the name of a queen. 伊丽莎白是个好名字 是女皇的名字
[28:58] The Elizabeth’s age was the age of Shakespeare. 是莎士比亚时代的词
[28:59] What’s your problem with it? 有什么问题
[29:03] My mother calls me Elizabeth, when she’s going insane. 我妈发狂的时候就叫我伊丽莎白
[29:12] Liz then. 那就叫丽丝吧
[29:14] Bobie, the sentence. 博比 句子是
[29:18] so where did you go to school before this. 那你以前在哪里上学
[29:21] I didn’t 我没上过学
[29:23] How did you fall in here? 那你干什么呢
[29:25] I was at the group home. 我以前在收容所长大
[29:27] Is that freaky? 那里很奇怪吗
[29:31] Yeah 是的
[29:32] but you’re not a freak 但是你可不是个怪人
[29:35] no 不是
[29:38] It’s too bad. I am. 太糟糕了 我是的
[29:43] My birthday’s coming up. 我的生日快到了
[29:45] Yeah? When? 是吗 什么时候
[29:47] Ah, you’ll know 你会知道的
[29:48] I’m gonna wear my dad’s trunch coat 我会穿上爸爸的军大衣
[29:50] I’m gonna come to school with nothing on, but my trunch coat, 我会光着身子到学校就穿个军大衣
[29:54] and a pair boots 剃个光头
[29:57] from far show all the teachers. Happy Birthday. 老远处亮给老师看 生日快乐
[30:04] You don’t believe me? 你不相信我吗
[30:08] Yeah, I do. 没有 我相信
[30:11] no, you don’t. 不 你不相信
[30:19] Ha Ha Ha check it out. 哈 哈 哈 快看那
[31:06] Don’t throw it out before me 别再在我面前这么做了
[31:10] I won’t. 我不会的
[31:18] It’s a great place, I never had so comfort before. 这个地方不错 我从来没有这么舒服过
[31:20] My grandfather is a little crankie 我爷爷挺奇怪的
[31:21] we’ll have to be out by 6 by the way 顺便说一下 我们待有六个人
[31:23] Liz, I’m waiting for the phone, those contest things. 丽丝 我正等个电话呢
[31:29] She never gonna win. 她绝对不会赢的
[31:30] OK, you know what. shut up. 好吧 你知道吗 闭嘴
[31:32] I don’t care. I just gotta dial his number before I forget it. 我 先找找号码
[31:34] Do you understand the theorem? 你们这些人就不能安静点吗
[31:35] come on bob! give it a wrest the test isn’t till like a week 博比 省省吧 考试还有一周呢
[31:38] Hey, can I just have that chicken for lunch. 嘿 我先给你们弄点吃的吧
[31:39] sure 当然
[31:42] Is this already? 已经来了吗
[31:49] some drunk lady. 一个喝醉的女人
[31:51] Oh, she’ll drain on the door. 她会把门弄坏的
[31:54] oh, I’m going out the window. 我先到窗户外面
[32:01] I don’t feel very good. Could you help me, please? 我觉得不太舒服 你能帮帮我吗
[32:09] Oh, here she blows. 哦 她就在这儿吐了
[32:12] all right, up 好吧 站起来
[32:21] I’m a good mom. I just need a hug, 我是个坏妈妈 我只是想来一针
[32:27] I want a hug. 哦 上帝
[33:12] She couldn’t take living straight. 她承受不了生活的压力
[33:14] Why should I expect her to take dying. 但我怎么能让她就这样死去呢
[33:16] Isn’t dying 难道死不是
[33:17] the hardest thing anyone’s ever done? 每个人最难做到的事情吗
[33:21] everyone’s gone. 所有人都走了
[33:23] except you 除了你
[33:25] Yeah 耶
[33:27] so where’s your pos gonna sleep? 那你爷爷睡哪里
[33:29] here 这儿
[33:31] sleep with his daughter? 跟他女儿一块儿睡吗
[33:34] oh, I don’t think like that. 哦 可不是那么一回事
[33:36] Yeah, but you don’t know. 是 但是你不知道罢了
[33:39] He did her sisiter, when she was real younger. 爷爷在她小时候侵犯过她姐姐
[33:42] She told me that. 她告诉我的
[33:45] Why her sister, not her? 她姐姐还是她
[33:50] I figure he did them both. 我猜她们都是
[33:52] So her sister crazy, too? 那你姐姐也疯了
[33:57] Yeah, and their mother, too. 耶 我妈妈也是
[34:00] That’s why that I didn’t wanna come here. 这就是为什么我不愿意来这里
[34:05] You know, my mom’s getting back with my dad. 你知道 我妈妈要回到我爸爸那里了
[34:11] I wish my mom would. 我希望我妈妈和我爸爸在一块儿
[34:16] He does stuff to my sister. 他对我姐姐做了些不该做的
[34:21] You don’t have a sister. 你没有姐姐
[34:25] Lucky for her. 对她来说是的
[34:28] Did you tell your mother? 你告诉你妈妈了吗
[34:29] Yeah, I told her. 是啊 我告诉她了
[34:31] but she left him 她离开他时
[34:32] and she cursed him out, she just gonna call the cops 她曾经威胁他说要叫警察
[34:35] and now she’s getting back with him. 现在她要回到他那儿
[34:38] You know, I asked her how she could do that? 我问她怎么能这么做时
[34:40] and she said she missed him. 她告诉我她想他
[34:44] She missed him, huh? 她想他 哼
[34:48] I was 7 when he first stuck it in. 我7岁的时候他才回到家
[34:51] Chris, Chris don’t. 克里斯 克里斯 别
[34:56] moving with me. 住我这里
[34:58] stay here? 住这里
[35:02] What’s your grandfather gonna say? 那你爷爷怎么说
[35:04] He won’t know. 他不会知道的
[35:06] I will. We’ll work it out so I never see you. 我是说我们不要让他发现就行了
[35:08] He won’t get up until late from work. 上班之后他总起的很晚
[35:10] He’s like a robot, anyway, out at 8 再说他就像个机器人一样
[35:12] and back at six. out 六点钟回来 出去
[35:15] Pop, she has no place to stay. 她没有地方呆
[35:17] It’s not my problem. OUT! 那不是我的问题 出去
[35:19] Leave her alone. Don’t… 别碰她 别
[35:24] Your mother’s dying. 你妈妈快死了
[35:25] Your piece of trash father walked out and stuck me with a lot of these. 你那垃圾爸爸跑了给我丢下这些
[35:28] Did I ask my fellows of my age, did they? 我这把年纪能顾的了这么多吗
[35:43] What are you doing? 你干什么
[35:48] All right, That suits me. 正合我意
[35:50] You end up a trash anyway, just like your parents. 反正你也就是个垃圾 跟你父母一样
[36:08] so I left 我也不呆在这儿了
[36:13] You wanna go and get your stuff 你是去把你的东西也拿过来
[36:16] or you’re gonna leave me out here alone 还是就把我扔在这儿
[36:23] Do any of us bargain for our lives? 我们还用跟生活讨价还价吗
[36:26] It seems to me that 对我来说我们
[36:27] we just fall into them. 就像直接跌到了最坏的情况
[36:29] and we have to do the best we can. Let’s go. 我们不得不尽我们所能
[36:32] My mother was dying. My father was gone. 我妈妈要死了 我爸爸走了
[36:37] but I had to believe there were roads would rise up to meet me. 但是我却要相信前面的路为我敞开
[36:42] I was 15 when I went out to the world. 我15岁开始了流浪
[36:53] What’s a home anyway. 什么是家
[36:56] a roof? a bed? 一个屋顶 床
[36:59] a place where when you go there they have to take you . 一个必须接纳你的地方
[37:06] If so, when I was 15, I became homeless. 如果那样的话 15岁我开始无家可归
[37:10] spare some change? get a job 给点零钱吧 找个工作吧
[37:16] How ya doing tonight? 今天过的怎么样
[37:22] God bless you kid. 上帝保佑你 孩子
[37:29] spare some change? 给点零钱吧
[37:42] but sometimes I felt like 但是有时候我觉得
[37:43] I never had a home in my life. 我从没有被遗弃过
[38:31] Let’s go 走吧
[38:54] come back! 回来
[39:00] and another times I knew 终于 我明白了
[39:02] where ever my mom was, that’s where my home was. 我妈妈在哪里 我的家就在哪里
[39:47] Month by month, she was fitting away. 一月又一月 她消耗殆尽
[39:54] Liz? 丽丝
[40:03] Where did you go? 你去哪了
[40:06] I’ve … I’ve been staying with friends. 我 我跟朋友呆在一块儿
[40:13] I miss you. 我想你
[40:20] pops… he hated me 爷爷 把我赶了出来
[40:25] and I couldn’t stay here. 我不能呆在这里
[40:34] Lisa said you stop going to school. 利萨说你又不去上学了
[40:38] I’m gonna go back. 我会回去的
[40:40] When? 真的
[40:44] When you get better. 你身体好点的时候
[40:53] This is me… This is me. 这就是我 这就是我
[40:58] I at the bars, ’cause I shake. 因为颤抖
[41:02] I can’t stop shaking. 我不停的抖
[41:07] I think that’s… that’s because of the drinking. 我想那是喝酒太多了
[41:11] you should probably stop. 我想你应该戒了
[41:16] OK OK 好吧 好吧
[41:26] You’re gonna get better, you know. 你会变好的
[41:43] I love you mom. mom I love you . 我爱你 妈妈 我爱你
[42:18] get over there. 过去那边
[42:53] Hey guys wait up. I’ll catch you later. I’m just gonna… bye 等一下 我再去找你们 我得
[43:00] mom 妈妈
[43:08] we took up a collection. 那是我们捐的
[43:12] She isn’t coming here anymore, ’cause she thinks we always laugh at her. 她不过来了 她老以为别人笑她
[43:18] She’s dead honey. she died yesterday morning. 她死了 昨天早上
[44:22] Sometimes I feel like there’s a skin on the world. 有时候我觉得世界外有一层外壳
[44:26] and those of us who were born under it 我们所有人都生在这层外壳之下
[44:32] can see throw it. 你能从外壳里看到外面
[44:35] We just can’t get throw it. 但是你却出不去
[44:45] My mother’s being buried under section 51, 我妈妈被埋在第51区
[44:47] the charity plot. 一个不收费的墓区
[44:52] My mother was in there. strangers had put her in there. 我妈妈在里面 陌生人把她放在里面
[44:57] Was she naked? was she frightened? 她没穿衣服吗 她害怕吗
[45:01] no, she was gone. 不 她离开了
[45:04] come on. let’s go. 咱们走
[45:05] no wait a minute. there should be a service. 等一下 应该有个典礼的
[45:08] there should be a priest what’s supposed to happen. 应该有个牧师祈祷的
[45:11] When you go, we’re gonna bury him. that’s all. 你走了之后 我们会埋了它 就这样
[45:14] It’s a SHE! 那是”她”
[45:17] That’s my mother. 那是我妈妈
[45:19] There’s no priest? 没有牧师
[45:20] not these cases. you didn’t know that? 这里没有 你不知道吗
[45:23] She’s dead. put her into the ground 她死了 把她埋了吧
[45:30] priest no priest. what did it matter. 牧师没有祷告 那又怎么样
[45:34] she was gone. 她不在了
[45:36] She was already rotting. 她已经开始腐烂了
[45:39] sorry 对不起
[45:40] Was I supposed to believe she found eternal peace? 我应该相信她最终找到了安宁吗
[45:52] so you come with us? 你走吗
[45:57] just go 先走吧
[46:03] Hey wait 嘿 等一下
[46:21] Jean Murray, beloved. 至爱的 姬恩 玛丽亚
[46:39] Mother of Elizabeth 伊丽莎白 玛丽亚
[46:45] and Lisa Murray 1954-1996 和利萨 玛丽亚的母亲 1954-1996
[47:12] OK 好了
[47:22] Listen, I’m gonna out of here OK? 听着 我要离开了 好吗
[47:27] Liz, just I can’t… I can’t… 丽丝 我 我不能再
[47:30] I can’t do this anymore. 我呆不下去了
[47:34] you know, so, I’m going. 我要走了
[47:36] Where? 去哪里
[47:39] Group home? 孤儿院
[47:41] crazy house? 孤儿院
[47:44] This? This is crazy! 现在才是疯狂的呢
[47:51] You should come with me. 你该跟我一块走
[47:59] yeah, so, see you around. 好吧 再说吧
[48:15] People die. Things decay. 人们死去 放到坑里
[48:18] Everything that seemed 所有的东西都是
[48:21] so solid is meaningless. 那么真实 那么没有意义
[48:26] All that left is gestures we make. 留下的就是一些行为的碎片和空气
[48:31] gestures and air that’s what we remember. 那就是我们记得的东西
[48:33] I remember riding with my mother through the slips. 我记得和我妈妈一块儿从斜跛上滑下来
[48:38] The year ending. but her arms were warm around me 她的肩膀温暖的怀抱着我
[48:42] when I was little and she was well. 当时我还很小 她还很好
[48:46] That was long ago. maybe it only happened once. 那是很久以前 可能只是那么一次
[48:50] Maybe she betrayed me a thousand times. it didn’t matter. 可能她背叛了我无数次 但没有关系
[48:54] math was always a weak subject. 次数不表示问题
[48:56] we remember what we choose. 我们记得我们的选择
[48:58] get out of there 快出来
[49:13] Where are you gonna put the stone? 你们在那里放墓碑
[49:15] It’s no stone here. There’s no room. 没有墓碑 没有地方放
[49:24] In a week, 一个星期之内
[49:25] there would be no trace of her. 就再也找不到这个地方了
[49:27] but what did it matter? 那又怎么样
[49:29] This wasn’t the real world. 这又不是真实的世界
[49:31] we really only lived in each other’s hearts. 我们只活在彼此的心底
[50:23] She lived in my heart. 她就住在我心里
[50:25] but I lived no where. 但是我却没有地方去
[50:28] I was all alone in the world. 我在世界上单独一个人
[50:35] you’re 16 years old with 8th grade education, 十六岁时受8年级学习教育
[50:39] and when you are down the world spiral that 生活在你做梦
[50:41] will end in the worst place than you ever dreamed 都想像不到的糟糕地方
[50:44] you’ve burned every bridge, 失去了所有的关系
[50:46] you’ve worned out every welcom 消磨了所有的欢迎
[50:48] and everyone who’s ever believed in you. 每一个曾经相信我的人
[50:51] you’ve let down. 我都让他们失望了
[50:56] Eva 伊瓦
[51:06] I don’t wanna be an idot. I wanna go to school. 我不想做个傻瓜 我要去上学
[51:52] I’m Liz Murray. 我是丽丝 玛丽亚
[51:54] I have an appointment. 我约了时间
[51:56] at 9:30? 在9:30
[51:58] It’s 10:30 现在已经10:30了
[52:00] I’m sorry, the subway got stucked. 很抱歉 交通堵塞
[52:01] I’m sorry, too. but it’s really too late. 我也很抱歉 但是你实在是太迟了
[52:06] School started 3 weeks ago. 学校3周前开始上课的
[52:07] It’s just about full. 招生就快满了
[52:09] Kids get here on time, honey. 学生都准时到这里 孩子
[52:15] I read the brochure intensive 我读过
[52:17] “intensive student participation for the development of a just conmunity. “ “加强学生的参与以发展公平社区”
[52:23] I just need one chance. 我只是需要一次机会
[52:28] You can wait and talk to David. 你可以等一下跟戴维谈谈
[52:31] but he’s got a meeting right after 但他待会儿还有个会
[52:51] What is your dream? 你的梦想是什么
[52:52] For your life? For your school. 生活的梦想 学校的梦想
[52:54] I knew when at that moment I had to make a choice. 我知道在那个时刻我要做出选择
[52:57] I could submit to everything that 我可以写所有我生命中
[52:59] was happening in living life of excuses 发生的事情并为之辩护
[53:02] or I could push myself. 或者我可以推我自己一把
[53:04] I could push myself and make my life good. 我可以推自己一把 让我的生活变好
[53:28] Hey, we’ll get you by friday. 我们星期五还有一次见面
[53:30] OK thank you. oh pleasure guys 好的 谢谢 很高兴 孩子们
[53:35] Elizabeth? Liz 伊丽莎白 丽丝
[53:37] Liz, I’m sorry. 丽丝 对不起
[53:38] We’re making our last decisions now. 我们已经要最后决定了
[53:39] I’m already late. 我快要迟到了
[53:39] Can I just talk to you for just a minute? 我能跟您谈一分钟吗
[53:41] 30 sesonds? 30秒钟
[53:44] It’s the application. 申请也是一个很大的作文
[53:46] It’s a whole big essay question, too. 我已经完成作文了
[53:48] I’ve already done the essay. I really want this. 我真的想要上学
[53:57] I haven’t had a lot grownups 我没有什么东西
[54:00] improved to be trustworthy or for the long runs, 证明我过来要很远
[54:03] so maybe I don’t know how to talk to you, but … 所以我不知道该怎么跟你说
[54:08] My parents both use drugs, a lot of them. 我父母都吸毒 很严重
[54:11] I won’t go near them, but… 我不会跟他们沾边的
[54:13] but I guess I, kind of, lived that life style. 但是我就是生活在那种环境的
[54:18] I’m embarrassed now about how layback I’ve been. 我很为我过去没做好而觉得难堪
[54:21] I mean, I’ve never even really been school 我是说 我没有真正的去上过学
[54:22] except for the 8th grade. but 8年上学很难熬 但是
[54:24] your grades are very good in elementary school 你的成绩非常好
[54:27] I used to show up last week and take the test, 我上周去参加了考试
[54:29] that’s how I get promoted. 然后我才可以升级的
[54:32] I’m smart. I know I can succeed. 我很聪明 我知道我能成功
[54:34] I just… I just need the chance. 我只是 我只是需要一次机会
[54:38] I need the chance 我需要一次机会
[54:40] to climb out of this place I’ve been born in. 爬出我出生的那个环境
[54:43] everyone I know just angry, tired. 每个我认识的人都是愤怒 疲惫
[54:47] They’re trying to survive. 他们只是挣扎着活下去
[54:51] but I know that there’s a world out there 但是我知道有一个世界
[54:54] that’s better. 更好的世界
[54:57] That’s better developed. I wanna live in it. 更好的生活 我希望在那里生活
[55:02] why now? 为什么是现在
[55:07] My mother died of AIDS. she died a couple of months ago. 我妈妈死于爱滋病 她几个月前死了
[55:13] It was real slap on the face. 感觉好像被打了几巴掌
[55:19] I guess I always thought that she was gonna get better 我猜我老是以为她会好转的
[55:22] and take care of me. 照顾我
[55:26] It’s pretty stupid huh? 很蠢是吧
[55:28] she’d never been taking care of me. I took care of her. 她从来都没有照顾过我 我照顾她
[55:34] She was my baby. But now she’s gone. 她是我的孩子 但现在她不在了
[55:40] so … 就是这样
[55:43] now it’s time to take care of yourself 现在是时候你自己照顾自己了
[55:49] Can you get here on time? Liz? 你能按时到校吗 丽丝
[55:52] I’ll sleep here if I have to. 我会睡在这里如果可以的话
[55:55] OK, you’re in. 好吧 你被录取了
[55:57] but you told the others 但是你告诉别人
[55:58] you won’t know until friday. 要到星期五才告诉她们的
[55:59] You’re in. 你被录取了
[56:02] Thank you . He just changes my life. 谢谢 他刚刚改变了我的一生
[56:05] That’s worth Miss. 这就是为人师表
[56:06] you just fulfill the paper work. 把相关表单准备一下
[56:08] You got your transcrips 你要带着成绩单
[56:09] and that’s just the easy stuff address, phone number. 和一些紧急联系信息:地址 电话
[56:13] We have to have a meeting with parents or your gardian 我们需要你的父母或者监护人见一面
[56:16] get that in. we’re good to go. 这些都有了 你就可以来上学了
[56:49] dad. 爸爸
[56:54] Hey, Lizzy. 嘿 丽丝
[56:58] I need your help, please. 我需要你的帮助 求你了
[57:03] such a production. such a production 真是太夸张了 太夸张了
[57:06] Why don’t you just stay in the Browx and go to konedy. 为什么你不呆在以前的学校
[57:09] I don’t know how to go to a normal school. 我不知道该怎么待在普通学校
[57:11] Why? why? this isn’t a normal school? 为什么这不是普通学校吗
[57:14] Oh it’s public but it’s like private. 哦 是公立的 但是很像私立的
[57:17] dad dad 爸爸 爸爸
[57:22] I think I can do this. 我觉得我可以办到的
[57:24] Yeah? that’s good. I don’t think I can do this. 很好 但我不认为我可以办到
[57:29] Yeah you can! you can! 嘿 你可以 你可以的
[57:31] just say you’re a long horn truck driver. 我跟他们说你是开长途客车
[57:33] that’s why I just don’t ever see you. 所以他们不会找你的
[57:36] We’re living with your girl friend now also. 我还说你有一个女朋友
[57:38] oh you give me a girl friend? 等一下 你说我有个女朋友
[57:42] Eva. Eva! oh, that’s not good. 伊瓦 伊瓦 这可不好
[57:44] Eva is old enough to be my mother. 伊瓦老的能当我妈了
[57:46] dad. I just need an address you know, 爸爸 我只是需要一个地址
[57:50] a phone number they can call. 他们能打的电话号码
[57:55] They can’t know I went homeless. 他们不会知道我无家可归
[57:57] they’ll call the city. and I’ll be locked up again. 我进去之后 就不会再有事了
[58:02] OK OK 好吧 好吧
[58:09] Mr. Murray. I’m Peter. Peter Phinidy 玛丽亚先生 我是皮特 菲尼
[58:13] I never actually 实际上我从来没有
[58:14] married Lizzy’s mother. 跟丽丝的妈妈接过婚
[58:16] sit down please. 坐下 请坐吧
[58:24] I’m gratefully taking my daughter in this pretty nice place. 我很高兴我女儿能来这里上学
[58:28] we are still new. 这个地方非常不错
[58:30] we have a big ambition 我们也有很远的目标
[58:31] yeah, so is Liz I guess. She’s a feminist. 我猜丽丝也是 她是个女权主义者
[58:35] I’m expecting you know it already. 我已经开始期待了
[58:36] her mother was beautiful actually. like a movie star. 她妈妈很漂亮 像个电影明星
[58:39] her mother was also a kind of a feminist too. or something. 也是个女权主义者
[58:43] anyway I thought when I met her she was just, you know, spirit. 总之当我见到她时 你知道
[58:45] but actually she was completely insane. 她那会儿精神恍惚
[58:50] we need you to sign right here. 请在这里签字
[58:53] and give us contect information address and phone number 并且请给我们联系方式 地址 电话
[59:00] university avenue 3458 大学路 3458号
[59:03] is that an apartment? yeah 2b 那是个公寓吗
[59:04] 3b3b yeah that’s right. 3b3b 对
[59:06] that’s right. we moved upstairs. 没错 我们搬到楼上了
[59:10] phone number? 电话号码
[59:15] 718… 718…
[59:19] …555 …555 …555 …555
[59:20] …557…67…5555767 ..557…67…5555767
[59:26] sorry my memery my mind totally short. 对不起 我都记的不太清了
[59:30] so that’s it? 就这些吗
[59:31] I gotta stuff to do. 我应该做的事儿 就这些
[59:34] thanks for coming. thank you 感谢您的到来 谢谢您
[59:38] can I start now? 我现在能开始了吗
[59:40] It’s refreshing to have someone who wants to come to school. 听到有人说想来上学真是很让人振奋
[59:43] I’m gonna walk him out. 我送他出去
[1:00:00] all right. Oh, they give tokens to you? 他们还给你零钱吗
[1:00:02] no I gotta a job 不 我有工作
[1:00:05] Yeah, I remember when you were a kid 我记得你小时候
[1:00:07] you used to beg grossories down the Foren road 在弗伦路上扫地
[1:00:08] and put the food in fridge. 把食物放到冰箱里
[1:00:10] How old were you? 你那时候多大
[1:00:11] Eight. 8岁
[1:00:19] I’m not a people person. you understand that. 我不算个正常人 如果你明白的话
[1:00:22] I’m not a people person. Liz 我不算个正常人 丽丝
[1:00:24] There’s nothing to do with you. 那跟你没什么关系
[1:00:25] you know. It’s not personal. 你知道 这不是针对个人的
[1:00:28] you came today though. 但是你今天还是过来了
[1:00:34] I love you dad. 我爱你 爸爸
[1:00:37] oh don’t do that. don’t love me. It wastes of energy. 别爱我 那是浪费能量
[1:00:44] You when I was little. 我小的时候
[1:00:45] you were the most interesting thing in my world. 你是我的世界里最有趣的事情
[1:00:50] everyone around was just talking about drugs or sex or you know, 其他人都是谈论毒品 性
[1:00:56] just trying to survive the day. 尽量撑过每一天
[1:01:02] but you always had ideas 但是你老是有主意
[1:01:06] it’s because of you 因为你的缘故
[1:01:08] I know there’s another way of being. 我总会发现另外的出路
[1:01:18] Are you OK? 你还好吗
[1:01:21] Yeah yeah, I’m fine. 是 我很好
[1:01:22] they take care of me find at the shelter 他们照顾我 给我找了个收容所
[1:01:26] actually I’m gonna get my own apartment 还要给我一套公寓
[1:01:29] you know they like to do that. 他们可能会这么做
[1:01:30] you can come and stay with me, visit me, any time 你随时可以到我那里去
[1:01:33] you own an apartment 你有一套公寓
[1:01:34] yeah they like to do that. 是的 他们乐意这么做
[1:01:37] they keep people like me at the shelters. 送我们这些人到收容所
[1:01:42] you know the people the patience. people with AIDS 我们这些病人 得爱滋的病人
[1:01:50] Hey, listen, no no no a lot is changing. 事情变了很多
[1:01:51] I’ve got all these medicines now 我吃了很多药
[1:01:52] and I’m clean 现在我已经没事了
[1:01:54] so I’m gonna live forever. 所以我会永远活下去的
[1:02:01] I’ll be fine. I’m gonna live forever. 我很好 我会永远活下去的
[1:02:10] stay in school. 好好上学
[1:02:13] I blew this, but you can do this. 我搞砸了 但是你可以做到
[1:02:36] Goff Tanken. 高夫 谭肯
[1:02:37] remember the main. anyboday? 记住大部分 还有人吗
[1:02:39] Frank O’ prushen woorf? You. 弗兰克 帕辛 吴 你
[1:02:41] Do you get BISMARCK? 你有”商业记号”那页吗
[1:02:43] You didn’t get BISMARCK. 你没有那页
[1:02:44] I didn’t get BISMARCK, either. 我也没有拿到那页
[1:02:45] I thought BISMARCK was a kind of roll. 我还以为”商业记号”是某种肉卷呢
[1:02:47] Kaiser roll. so is BISMARCK a kaiser? 凯瑟卷 那”商业记号”是凯瑟卷
[1:02:49] stop talking about food. you’re making me hungry. 别再说食物了 我都觉得饿了
[1:02:52] Dav, are we getting textbooks next year? 戴维 今年我们会发教科书吗
[1:02:54] ’cause I’m keeping losing these things. 因为我老是丢这些活页
[1:02:56] emmm… textbooks.. 嗯 教科书
[1:02:57] why don’t we use textbooks? anyone? 为什么不发教科书 谁知道
[1:03:01] too heavy? 太重了
[1:03:03] They are, but not cigar. 是的 但是不能给雪茄糖[A kind of sugar]
[1:03:05] they’re too expensive. the school is too poor. 它们太贵了 学校负担不了
[1:03:07] I’m keeping my cigars today. 我今天要自己留着雪茄糖了
[1:03:10] you new girl. 你 新来的同学
[1:03:11] her name is Liz 她叫丽丝
[1:03:12] Yeah dav. she’s been here a week. 是啊 上帝 戴维 她都来一周了
[1:03:13] try to remember. 你还记不住她的名字
[1:03:14] Liz, sue me 丽丝 到法院告我吧
[1:03:19] textbook text…book… 教科书 教科 书
[1:03:23] open it up 打开
[1:03:26] what did you see? words 里面说什么 单词
[1:03:30] what kind of words? 什么样的词
[1:03:32] the words of the author. 作者的话
[1:03:35] no no this is important. 不 不 这很重要
[1:03:37] and what we have here? 我手上拿的是什么
[1:03:41] a lot of other people’s words 许多其他人的话
[1:03:43] why do I wannt you to have them 为什么我要发给你们
[1:03:49] because one point of view gives you a one-dimensional world 因为一种观点给你一方面的见解
[1:03:55] cigars cigars! BISMARCK. 雪茄糖 雪茄糖 “商业记号”
[1:03:59] marks the guy who sold me the babble gums cigars. 卖给我泡泡糖的人 雪茄糖
[1:04:04] why one earth would we confine ourselves to his story-history 为什么我们只能看他一个人的故事
[1:04:10] but isn’t that the deal day? I mean is there official history? 但是那不是记载着官方历史吗
[1:04:13] no girl tell him what history is. 不 孩子 告诉他什么是历史
[1:04:19] history is all of us. all our stories count. 历史是我们全体 我们全体都算
[1:04:29] that’s is. grab your papers. 就这样 拿着你的作业
[1:04:31] I’ll be in the launch if you wanna talk about it. 要找我的话 我在休息室
[1:04:43] hey Liz it’s yours 嘿 丽丝 这是你的
[1:05:02] hey new girl 嘿 新来得同学
[1:05:04] you let me in but you don’t remember my name 你批准我入校的 却不记得我的名字
[1:05:06] Oh I remember your name. 我记得你的名字
[1:05:07] I just like the others gaining up your side. 我只是想让其他人站到你一边
[1:05:11] you’re pretty smart. 你很聪明
[1:05:13] so are you 你也是
[1:05:15] you gave me an A- 你给我一个A-
[1:05:16] yeah I thought it was a very good paper 是的 我认为写的不错
[1:05:18] how do i make an A 我怎么才能得A
[1:05:20] Liz, an A- is an excellent mark. 丽丝 A-是非常高的分数
[1:05:23] this is your first school work and what? forever? 再怎么说这是你第一次学校作业
[1:05:27] if my words count, 如果我的话管用的话
[1:05:29] I want them to be right. 我希望你能帮我改正它
[1:05:35] OK 好吧
[1:06:02] what’re you still doing here? 你还在这里干什么
[1:06:05] algebra 生物
[1:06:07] yeah well, it’s after 11. I’m locking up. 已经11点了 我要关门了
[1:06:14] How many classes are you taking? 你上了多少课
[1:06:16] the regular 5, 必修的5课
[1:06:19] and the saturday programming, the night school, franch 周六课程 夜校 法语
[1:06:24] and the after school science 非洲学校 科学
[1:06:28] ten! 10个
[1:06:31] now you see why I need the before school maths 现在你知道为什么我需要学学前数学了
[1:06:34] a lot 真是非常多
[1:06:36] I’m 17. 我现在17了
[1:06:37] I don’t wanna be 21 before I finish high school. 我不想高中毕业就21了
[1:06:40] so you’re trying to do 4-years high school in 3 years? 那你想3年念完4年的课程吗
[1:06:44] Two. 2年
[1:06:46] you need before school maths, too. 你也需要学学学前数学
[1:06:48] yeah, you’ll kill yourself you know? 哦 是啊 你这是自杀
[1:06:50] no 不是
[1:06:53] no I’m gonna live. 我会活的好好的
[1:07:34] I had it down. the B-train took 70 minutes to do its entire run B号线全程40分钟
[1:07:38] I’ve been back 4 times, 来回四次后
[1:07:40] and I would get to school just a little early. 我一般会早到学校
[1:07:42] and david would let me in. 她们会让我进去的
[1:07:47] for the first time my life 第一次我生活里
[1:07:48] had some order I can count on 有了些可以遵循的节奏
[1:08:13] Chris? 克利斯
[1:08:16] Chris? Chris? 克利斯 克利斯
[1:08:20] what’re you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛呢
[1:08:22] hanging out 闲逛
[1:08:23] what about the home? 你的家怎么样
[1:08:28] so why don’t you look for me? 你怎么能不来找我呢
[1:08:30] I did. I’ve been looking for a long time. 我找过 我找了你很久了
[1:08:35] you have been in any ever places? 你都不在以前的地方了
[1:08:38] I’m here now. 我现在在这边
[1:08:39] I’m going to a new school. and I like it. 我上了一个新学校 我很喜欢它
[1:08:44] hey hey come on. 嘿 怎么了
[1:08:46] It’s great. we’re together. 多好啊 我们在一块儿了
[1:09:11] last one out, first one in. 最后一个走 第一个来
[1:09:13] no that describes you david. 不 那是说你的 戴维
[1:09:15] how did you get so dedicated? 你怎么能这么有劲头呢
[1:09:17] well, I’m such a privilege jerk. 我是个大傻瓜
[1:09:19] I want it to give something back. 我非常想得到一些东西
[1:09:21] this is? 这是
[1:09:23] my friend chris. my best friend. 我朋友 克利斯 最好的朋友
[1:09:25] hi chris. hey 你好 克利斯 你好
[1:09:28] I want her to come here too. 我想让她也来这里上学
[1:09:30] It’s not a party, it’s a tough place. 这不是个舞会 是个很吃苦的地方
[1:09:32] well, she’s good for you, 你觉得她可以
[1:09:33] he’s good enough for me. come on in. 我也觉得她可以 进来吧
[1:09:40] so, what we putting on the board? 成绩什么时候下来
[1:09:42] we’re deciding we’ll send top 10 students 我们决定之后要送前10名
[1:09:44] in school trip to Boston 到波士顿旅行
[1:09:46] cool. you’ve ever been? 酷 你去过吗
[1:09:47] I’ve never been out of New York. 我从来都没出过纽约
[1:09:49] we went to queen’s once. 我们去过 皇后区
[1:09:51] well, you’re going. 你会去的
[1:09:53] come on. no way I’m one of the top 10 students. 哦 我可不会进前10名
[1:09:56] oh you’re not one of the top. you’re the top. 你可不是前10名 你是第1名
[1:10:00] you get the best grade in this whole place 你是学校里分数最高的
[1:10:04] so what? you going to Boston? 那又怎么样 去波士顿
[1:10:07] expenses paid. 旅费是学校付的
[1:10:08] how long? 5 days 多久 5天
[1:10:20] you OK, Liz? 你还好吗 丽丝
[1:10:22] yeah, I just thought I’ve been trash, you know. 耶 我还以为我是渣滓呢
[1:10:27] you’re not trash. 你不是渣滓
[1:10:29] this is getting you thinking about college. 从这件事上你应该考虑上大学
[1:10:35] what’s college like? It’s all crap, shut up! 大学什么样 都是废话 别说了
[1:10:39] you can come too? can she? 你也可以去啊 她可以吗
[1:10:42] sure, if she does the work. 当然可以 她能做到
[1:10:43] well, not figure an inch, thanks. 我不是那块料 谢谢
[1:10:45] come on chris, 梦想 克利斯
[1:10:47] dream a little. what you wanna be when you grow up? 长大了你想做什么
[1:10:50] boy, I was grown since I was 7. 我7岁的时候就开始长大了
[1:10:52] I mean after high school. it’s OK. 克利斯 我是说 高中之后 没事
[1:10:55] no it’s not OK. I’ll be a garbageman. 我有事 我会做个捡垃圾的
[1:10:57] I’ll be a prostitude. 我会做个妓女
[1:11:05] who cares what the hell I’m gonna be. 谁管它多久呢
[1:11:16] welcome to Harvard guys. 欢迎到哈佛 同学们
[1:11:44] it looks like what you thought it would? 看起来和想象的一样吗
[1:11:47] better. unattainably better 更好 无法接受的好
[1:11:52] Liz, they’re just people. 丽丝 他们也是普通人
[1:11:56] not people like me 不是像我这样的普通人
[1:12:00] why not people like me? 为什么不是像我这样的普通人
[1:12:02] what made them so different? 什么让他们这么不同
[1:12:04] because of where they were born? 因为他们出生的地方吗
[1:12:10] I was working as hard as I could, 我尽我所能的工作
[1:12:11] so I didn’t end up on food stamps or house let. 所以不用靠救济粮票或者房屋租借度日
[1:12:17] what… what if I work even more? 如果我更努力的工作呢
[1:12:21] I was so close to the skin 我现在离那层外壳这么近
[1:12:23] now I can touch it. 甚至可以触摸到它
[1:12:35] it would be a reach. it’s not impossible. 这是一种渴望 不是不可能
[1:12:49] is there any other scholarships 还有其他奖学金吗
[1:12:51] that’s quite a few. 很少
[1:12:54] write 1500 words on the important 关于自由市场和自由世界的重要性
[1:12:56] of the free market 写一篇1500字的报告
[1:12:58] and the free world and win $500 可以得500美元奖学金
[1:13:01] yeah, I don’t need lead 70 of those every year. 是的 而且每年只发70美元
[1:13:05] there was some brandnew from the NYT, 有个最新的奖学金项目 纽约时报的
[1:13:08] maybe I didn’t put it in yet. 我可能还没放进去呢
[1:13:19] $12000 every year for 4 years 12000美元每年 共4年
[1:13:22] what do you have to do? 要求有什么
[1:13:25] attach a brief essay describing 附一个简短论文描述你认为
[1:13:28] what you believe to be the most significant in acadamic achievement 最重要的收获和你是如何
[1:13:31] and how you have overcome any chellenges or obstacles 迎接挑战和克服困难的
[1:13:35] can have a copy of this? 你能帮我复印一份吗
[1:13:39] I want to stand beside people beside walk 我想和人们站在一块儿
[1:13:42] and not be so far beneath them 不想在他们之下
[1:13:45] I wanna go to Harvard and become very developed 我想去哈佛 做受教育最高的人
[1:13:48] read all the best books 读所有最好的书
[1:13:53] then I found myself thinking 有时候我也发现我在想
[1:13:55] what if I just go crazy? 我是不是一时冲动
[1:13:58] I used my every potential to do that. 用我所有的潜能去做这件事
[1:14:03] I have to do it. I have no choice. 我必须这么做 我没有选择
[1:14:10] Am I late? 我迟到了吗
[1:14:12] no, I’m early 不 我早了
[1:14:14] I made you some coffee 我帮你倒杯咖啡
[1:14:17] -one sweet sugar, right? -right. -要加块糖吗 -好啊
[1:14:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:14:30] can I have a stamp for this? 能给我张邮票吗
[1:14:32] that’s the NYT scholarship. 申请纽约时报奖学金
[1:14:34] you haven’t mailed them yet? 你还没寄出去吗
[1:14:35] when is the deadline? 什么时候截止
[1:14:37] Tomorrow. I gave you 4 months ago, Liz. 明天 我四个月之前就给你了
[1:14:40] what are you waiting for? 你等什么呢
[1:14:42] for today. for me to turn 18. 为了今天 我18岁
[1:14:46] It’s your birthday. 今天你生日
[1:14:49] happy birthday. 生日快乐
[1:14:52] but I don’t think there’s a requirement 但是我想他们不需要你必须18岁
[1:14:55] I know, thank you. 我知道 谢谢你
[1:14:59] but now I could tell the truth that 但是现在我可以说实话了
[1:15:01] I was homeless. 我无家可归
[1:15:02] and no one could come and take me away 没有人来带我回家
[1:15:23] Lisa 利萨
[1:15:27] Liz? 丽丝
[1:15:31] What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛
[1:15:34] I have this interview. 我有个面试
[1:15:36] I’m a finalist for a big NYT scholarship 我进了纽约时报奖学金最后一轮
[1:15:42] but I don’t have anything to wear. 但是我没有能穿的衣服
[1:15:45] You want my clothes? 你想要我的衣服吗
[1:15:47] nothing fancy just something that I can put over this. 不是说喜欢 只是一个能穿的外套
[1:16:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:16:07] mom sold my coat once, 妈妈把我彩色的那件卖了
[1:16:09] I couldn’t go to school 我也不能去上学
[1:16:13] I remember 我记得
[1:16:15] I cried, I loved going to school so much. 我还哭了 我真的很喜欢上学
[1:16:21] you never went to school. 你都没上过学
[1:16:23] why would they give you the scholarship 他们怎么会给你机会呢
[1:16:30] because I’m homeless 因为我无家可归
[1:16:31] and I’m doing really well in school, and… 而且我在学校的成绩很好
[1:16:33] you’re not homeless, Liz. 你不是无家可归 丽丝
[1:16:35] you could stay here. 你可以待在这里
[1:16:39] no I couldn’t. you know that 不 我办不到 你知道的
[1:16:44] pop hates you. 爷爷恨你
[1:16:52] I’m going blind. like mama 我马上就要瞎了 跟妈妈一样
[1:17:01] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[1:17:31] Liz, they kick me out of the group home 丽丝 他们把我赶出了孤儿院
[1:17:34] and all my stuff. 还有所有的东西
[1:17:36] they can’t kick you out, you’re not 18 yet. 他们不能赶你走 你还不到18呢
[1:17:38] They’ll bring to to Brucklin. 他们要把我转到布鲁克林
[1:17:40] I don’t wanna go to Brucklin. you have to help me 我不想去布鲁克林 你一定要帮帮我
[1:17:43] I have an interview. right? 我有个面试 好嘛
[1:17:51] just let get through this one thing, 让我把这件事做完
[1:17:53] and you can come back and go to school 你可以回来上学
[1:17:55] no, I don’t wanna go to school, I don’t belong there, 我不想上学 我不属于那里
[1:17:56] neither do you. 你也不属于那里
[1:17:59] yes I do. 不 我是的
[1:18:00] you think they like pepole like us to go to Harvard? 你以为他们会让你进哈佛吗
[1:18:43] the world moves you just suspect 你会怀疑地球是否在转动
[1:18:48] it could no happen without you 即使你不在也照样如此
[1:18:51] situations are not condused to what you want for yourself 情况不能像你希望的一样
[1:18:56] someone else’s needs, 有些人的需求
[1:18:58] someone else’s plate is going to be stronger than yours is. 有些人的信念会比你的更强烈
[1:19:02] I think people just get frustrated without harsh, 我想人们在不知生活会有多困苦时
[1:19:05] life can be 感到失败
[1:19:06] so they’re spending their time dwelling on that frustration 所以人们久久围困于自己的失败中
[1:19:10] we calling it anger. 我们称为愤怒
[1:19:11] keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation 对事物的整体视而不见
[1:19:14] to all those tinny things 对于所有能够成功的微小元素
[1:19:18] that have come together to make it, what it is 以及什么是成功视而不见
[1:19:24] because I was turned so inward by mom and dad 因为我的父母迫使我向深处里观察
[1:19:26] I got chance to see how all the little tiny things 我有幸看到所有的微小事物是如何
[1:19:30] come together to make the final product 最终聚集在一起 最终形成产物的
[1:19:34] so I was never inclined to wonder why this 所以我从来不问为什么这样
[1:19:38] or why that 为什么那样
[1:19:40] I knew why 我知道为什么
[1:19:43] not that I was happy about it, 这样并不能让我高兴
[1:19:45] in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time 很多时候倒让我觉的很难过
[1:19:48] but I was very excepting 但是我总是勇于接受
[1:19:51] I was very excepting. 但我总是勇于接受事实
[1:19:54] I just always knew that I need to get out. 我知道我总想离开我的环境
[1:20:01] is there anything else you’d like to tell us? 还有什么你要告诉我们的吗
[1:20:07] I loved my mother. 我爱我妈妈
[1:20:09] so much I mean 如此之深
[1:20:10] she was a drug addict. 她吸毒
[1:20:13] she was an alcoholic 也酗酒
[1:20:15] she was legally blind 基本失明
[1:20:17] she was schizophrenic 她还患有精神分裂
[1:20:21] but I never forgot that she did love me 但是我决不会忘记她爱我
[1:20:31] even if, if she did it 虽然她曾经做过一些事
[1:20:34] all the time 总是这样
[1:20:38] all the time 总是这样
[1:20:42] all the time 总是这样
[1:20:51] I hope you will know 我希望你们知道
[1:20:52] how much I really need this 我是多么的需要这次机会
[1:20:56] I can’t go to college or anything without it 或者我就不能上大学或者别的事情
[1:21:47] she earned a 95 average, 她的平均成绩95分
[1:21:49] and finished the top of class of 150 并且是班里150名学生中最高的
[1:21:52] she did it while completing the 4-years of high school in 2 她能够在两年时间完成4年的高中学业
[1:21:55] she did it while homeless, her mother was dead, 她无家可归 她的妈妈死去了
[1:21:58] her father was a drug addict living in shelters 爸爸在收容所里
[1:22:01] and any way I describe this can’t do just to her accomplishment 我所有的描述都不能概括对她的赞扬
[1:22:04] so I’ll just introduce to you our 所以我直接介绍我们的
[1:22:06] 6th NYT scholarship winner 第6届纽约时报奖学金获奖者
[1:22:08] Liz Murray 丽丝 玛丽亚
[1:22:19] everything’s changed, 所有的事情都改变了
[1:22:22] My life will never be the same. 我的生命不会再如以前了
[1:22:25] and I don’t know what else to say except for thank you 我不知道还应该说些什么 除了谢谢
[1:22:29] thank you very much 非常感谢
[1:22:32] Liz Liz, how did you do this? 丽丝 丽丝 你是怎么做到的
[1:22:36] How could I not do it?! 我怎么能做不到呢
[1:22:38] my parents showed me with the alternative was 我的父母教会了我可能
[1:22:40] did you ever feel sorry for yourself? 你为自己的过去感到难过吗
[1:22:43] sorry? 对不起
[1:22:44] sleeping in the subway. eating out of dumpsters 在地铁里睡觉 吃丢弃的食物
[1:22:48] that had always been my life and I really 那总是我生活的一部分 我觉的
[1:22:54] I feel that I got lucky, 我非常幸运
[1:22:55] because any sensive security 是因为我心里所有的安全感
[1:22:58] was pulled out from under me 被从身体中抛弃
[1:23:00] so I was forced 所以我被迫向前看
[1:23:02] to look forward. 我必须向前
[1:23:03] I had to… there was no going back 没有能后退的路
[1:23:05] and I reached a point where I just thought 我到了一种状态
[1:23:08] “oh I’m gonna work as hard as I possiblly can “好吧 我要尽我所能的工作
[1:23:12] and see what happens” 看会发生什么 “
[1:23:16] and now I’m going to college. 现在我上大学了
[1:23:18] and the NYT is going to pay 而且纽约时报给我付学费
[1:23:24] so you were lucky! 所以说你是幸运的
[1:23:27] but is there anything you change, if you were able? 但是你会改变什么 如果你可以的话
[1:23:33] Yeah, I’d give it back. 耶 我会把它还回去的
[1:23:41] all of it. 所有的
[1:23:45] If I could have my family back. 如果我的家庭能复原的话
[1:23:53] I got into Harvard. I got a job at the NYT. 我进了哈佛 我在纽约时报有了份工作
[1:23:57] I got an apartment. 我有了自己的公寓
[1:24:01] I don’t have to carry my whole life with me any more. 我再也不用随身携带所有的东西了
[1:24:04] I don’t have to carry my whole life with me 我不得不背负着我的过去
[1:24:08] but I do. everyone I’ve known, 但是我记得所有我认识的人
[1:24:12] everything I have done. Jesus, chip off 所有我做过的事情 难过的往事
[1:24:17] I forget the little things 我忘记所有微小的事情
[1:24:23] but still hard to carry alone 但是仍然很难单独承受
[1:24:30] so that’s why I told you. 所以我告诉你
[1:24:31] that’s why I’ve told you my story 所以我告诉你我的故事
[1:24:35] now I can lay it out and burn it done, 现在我能让它燃烧
[1:24:39] put it in the rest, then I can go on 平息 那我就可以向前走了
[1:24:49] Hi, mom. 嗨 妈妈
[1:25:37] Liz’s father suffering from AIDS and lives in his apartment 丽丝的艾滋病父亲生活在他自己的公寓里
[1:25:44] Chris has a steady job 克里斯有了份稳定的工作
[1:25:46] and remained good friends with liz 并且继续和丽丝是好朋友
[1:25:50] Liz pays the rent of her apartment with the money she earned from making confrences 丽丝用在演讲赚来的钱支付公寓的月租
[1:25:58] Liz has left Harvard in the spring of 2003. 丽丝2003年春天离开了哈佛
[1:26:02] she continued her studies at college. 并且继续在大学深造
[1:26:04] She is convinced that her path will come by itself. 她相信自己可以独自面对将来的道路
2003年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Election(风流教师霹雳妹)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Beyond A Reasonable Doubt(高度怀疑)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme